PDA

View Full Version : General Info

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64

Cebu Local
10-10-05, 23:20
GE,

I will probably be in Davao either the last week of November or the first week in December; it would be my pleasure to share a drink or debauchery.

You bring up an interesting point about just how easy it is to find and bed the lovely women of the Philippines, yes it’s so easy for us foreigner guys to get lucky, the question of the day is; do Filipino men enjoy the same success that we Westerners do? I do not know the answer to this, I would be curious to know of other opinions on this subject.

Cheers,

SagramoreIMHO I hang out a lot with the Local elite and can say that the rich or powerful or good looking ones do quite well ,Thank you.There are a lot of freebies available to local men in the above 3 categories.Sunflower is one such place in Cebu,just my 2 centavos opinion

ChuckPinoy
10-11-05, 22:40
In the Philippines we often barfine LT girls that probably don't want to be with you. Many are innocent and don't know how to play the game. I have found an effective tactic that works surprisingly often. "Sure you can go home early, but first I want your ass." I was shocked how this was accepted. In 5 times 3 capitualted and left their cherries behind and the other 2 stayed.

Please ask to go home early babe.

Nite_Runner
10-20-05, 15:39
Perhaps start a new bus service Manila - AC for foreign visitors. Fly-the-Bus has monopolized the route with buses that can only be called junk. The buses are very old discarded Japanese used vehicles and I am sure not safe. Many people have experienced breakdowns in transit, including myself. Have more pick-up points and have very very friendly beautiful stewardesses on the new bus service with a private partitioned area at the back!If anyone needs, I have a GREAT contact (driver) that I have used for years that has door-to-door service as well as "hook-up" help...

n_r

Bcarting1
10-21-05, 16:19
Where should I look for a multi night deal in the Manila area?? I will try and travel to Cebo and Bahol for a 2-3 night stay and get back to the Manila area around the 15th day of december. I am flying out on the 28th day of dec. I just was thinking of a weekley rate stay hotel or suite. I do not need the ritz but a nice clean setting would be my request.

Wander Luster
10-23-05, 21:44
Sagramore,

Your post inspired me to do my own first post on since about 3 months ago (is the WSG name still used around here) because I share some of the same ways of thinking and have become "a changed man" from spending time in the Phils. I've been posting and lurking on WSG since about 1995.

Some of you have maybe seen my posts before. I've had an IT business in Cebu for 1 year now. I fly back and forth between the US and Cebu. I have a wife in the US and that is an impossible situation. Had I known I'd start the biz I would not have married.

I work about 80 hours a week when in cebu so I don't even have time to meet girls. This is not hard for me if I had time, as I have the look the Cebuanos love in Americans. I also don't have any trouble meeting very attractive woman in the US who will fuck (but it takes so much longer and it's not 1/10 as easy!)

So, out of sheer lack of time I've spent countless nights in the bars in Cebu when I could just go out and meet someone. I generally go into bars like a hawk: very goal oriented. I don't let girls approach me: I find the best looking/best attititue (for my tastes) and swoop in on her when I know who she is

Sometimes I go to 5 bars in 40 minutes doing quick surveys to see if I want to wait a bit more before spending the time to talk up someone that really looks like they would be a worthy catch. Rush, rush, rush: that's me in the Phils.

At this point I'd say I've had 4 girlfriends over the past year who I met in bars. I like the arrangement, because they let me fool around on the side (they are!) but I don't have to spend money on them any more than a regular girlfriend.

What is very interesting from my last stay is that some of the girls in the bars only let themselves be bar-fined a couple times a month or less. That was the case with my latest "girlfriend" from a bar. While I was with her for about 6 weeks she only left the bar with 1 other guy. She let me fool around a little with other bar girls at other bars but just a little. She will let and must let guys buy lady drinks, which means they're feeling her up, but she doesn't leave with them. Believe me, she gets A LOT of drinks. I don't know if she tells guys that she won't be "available" in advance.

I like that the girls can choose to not be bar-fined. This is a decent way for some of them to make some quick cash for a couple months if they come out of a family with no money (she got part way through college and dropped out when they money ended).

If you are lucky, you will find girls (in my case one of the hottest/best attitiude girls I've met in bars) that you treat very nicely -- and if you have what they would look for in a Western boyfriend (and MONEY does not have to be the big factor)-- they will spend time with you and just dance while at work (I know, you're all saying she's full of shit and she just doesn't tell me that she's leaving with 65 year old guys 3 days a week, but I have my ways of knowing that she just dances and leaves the bar once every month or so, one of which is that I call her at bar-close without advance notice and ask her to meet me).

So, if you live in the phils or are there for a LONG vaca and are VERY busy like me, this is a good alternative. Oh, and i'm not wealthy-- every cent is in the biz.

As far as mongering, I don't know what to do about my passion for fucking at least 10 different girls a month (when i don't have the "girlfriend" arrangement I used to do that all the time). I treat woman well and there's nothing I love more than tasting the flavor of so many woman. I do think sleeping with many women, if they enjoy it and it's mutual which it is for me most of the time because I go out of my way to please them in bed, is about the most enjoyable thing I know of in life.

So, to leave my marraige or not...that is the 1 mm USD question. Trouble is lately my wife and I get along well which wasn't the case before. I HATE the lies and for SURE she will find out one day. This biz of mine in the Phils with a small office in the US is not going away in the next 10 years.

Well that's my Sunday ramble. Back to WORK for me.

Frequent Flier
10-24-05, 07:26
Hi Wander Luster,

So you peaked my curiosity or I'm just being nosey. Is your wife Asian? American? born in the USA?

Thanks,

FF

Dunderhead
10-24-05, 13:10
Wunder Luster: Nice post and I'm sure most of it is true from my experience in the Philippines. What I do doubt though is your US wife's part of this. No woman is happy in a relationship being left alone for long periods of a time whilst their 'husband' is (as she well knows) working 'hard' for her. I would suggest and guess that she is working as hard as you. Just my 50 centavos.

Sam5935
10-30-05, 18:15
Hey there!

I am considering where in Asia to go for about 2 1/2 weeks. One thing I love to do on my trips is to chase girls, for sure. While I'm not above going for a pro now and then, I generally like to go places where I(as a very fit,31 year old American) have a good shot at meeting non-pros at clubs, etc. It's usually hit or moss and I don't get upset if nothing come up. So, I have two questions about Phillipines:

1. How easy is it to meet women here? I realize this is subjective but your best opinion is most welcome.

2. What is the safety situation like? I've done some searching here and gotten a little info., but would like some current opinions. I know all about the south,but what's it like in Manila? Cebu? Angeles city? How is it compared to Thailand? Mexico?

I've searched both of these topics here but would love your opinion. Wherever I go, I'll make sure and report back(w/pics...bwah-ha-ha!!).

S-

Firedick
10-31-05, 04:42
#1- easy in the extreme. You will not meet a more flirtaious girl in the world than the Filipina. All, not just the pros.

#2- IMHO, if you stick to the tourist areas, I would say that the RP is a little more danergous than Thailand, but not greatly so. and a little safer than TJ.

You will quite probably get different opinions.

FD

On The Go
10-31-05, 05:14
[QUOTE=Sam5935]Hey there!

I am considering where in Asia to go for about 2 1/2 weeks. One thing I love to do on my trips is to chase girls, for sure. While I'm not above going for a pro now and then, I generally like to go places where I(as a very fit,31 year old American) have a good shot at meeting non-pros at clubs, etc. It's usually hit or moss and I don't get upset if nothing come up. So, I have two questions about Phillipines:

1. How easy is it to meet women here? I realize this is subjective but your best opinion is most welcome.

2. What is the safety situation like? I've done some searching here and gotten a little info., but would like some current opinions. I know all about the south,but what's it like in Manila? Cebu? Angeles city? How is it compared to Thailand? Mexico?

I've searched both of these topics here but would love your opinion. Wherever I go, I'll make sure and report back(w/pics...bwah-ha-ha!!).

Sam,

If I was you I would go and visit both Manila/Makati and Angelas City.
The reason I prefer both is you get to experience two different types of atmospheres. In Manila, especially on Burgos Street you will get overwhelmed with attention. When you walk into a bar there it is like walking into a atmosphere where you will feel like the party is made especially for you. It is almost like a fantasy happening or you are in a dream world!. Immediately you have groups of girls surrounding you and trying to talk to you as well as hustle you for drinks, which you do not do as the prices are high there for ladies drinks. To get that type of attention is exciting to me, as it makes you feel like you are someone who is very special, even if it is for only a few minutes. It is a very uplifting feeling that gives you a high that you rarely in your life will probably experience. Just something about having a group of 10 girls or so around you at one time all trying to talk to you is a lot of fun. In Angelas City you will not recieve this type of attention as it is more laid back. I would really encourage someone to go to Burgos Street who has never been there before. The same goes for going to the EDSA Complex, but again you will be experiencing a different type of atmosphere there than you would on Burgos Street.

As far as cost goes, you can find a nice hotel walking distance to Burgos Street or right on Burgos Street that is comparably priced to the Orchid Hotel which is the hotel I woud recommend to you if you elect to go to Angelas City. ($35-$45.00 per night). The La Cafe drink prices are very similar to Angelas City. You will pay more for drinks on Burgos Street, at the EDSA Complex, and the new complex, but for the experience you will get I find it well worth it, especially if you do not go wild on buying ladies drinks. Barfines I very rarely pay as I always arrange for the girls to meet me after there work is done for the night by arranging dates for the next day, or by finding the one I want to spend the night with and providing them my hotel information, or going back and meeting them a half hour to an hour before they get off of work. Food prices are very similar to Angelas City so there is no cost differential there. The only added cost comparably to A.C. is you might have to use a taxi to go from Burgos Street to Manila but the cost is very very minimal.

The other advantage to spending some time in Manila for a new comer to the Philippines is they get to experience the culture of Manila and see what life and the lifestyle is like in a city such as Manila, in addition to the mongering scene. In Angelas City there is NO LIFE other than to monger. Manila just provides more opportunities is the bottom line. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND TO A FIRST TIMER TO THE PHILIPPINES TO CHECKOUT BOTH PLACES AS THEY BOTH CONTAIN DIFFERENT ATMOSPHERES AND EXPERIENCES.

As far as being safe goes. It is like in any area including your home area. Get to know your surrounding and do not put yourself in situations that can jeopardize your safety. I actually own a home in Puerto Vallarta and have been to Thailand on numerous occasions. Following the common sense rules I find the Philippines to be just as safe if not safer than the other areas I mentioned.

One last point I would like to make is you. You will find a better quality of girls in the Manila/Makati area and you will not become known to all the girls which is a plus in my opinion. In A.C. you will be seeing the same faces day after day while you are there. This is just my perspective on it and it is just an expression of my thoughts to your question.

Hotels, I would encourage you to check out the hotels listed below if you plan to stay in Makati as these are reasonably priced, secure, clean, and centrally located within walking distance to Burgos Street and shopping areas. The cost for the hotels I have posted is $35.00 to $45.00 dollars a night. I use various websites to locate the best price as you can save yourself some money by doing a little research as the same hotel will be priced differently on these websites. You can also do a search for discounted hotels in Makati and in Manila.
http://www.asiatravel.com/
http://www.hoteldirect.com/
http://www.directrooms.com/
http://www.precisiontravel.com/
Best Western Astor
Citadel Inn Makati

Fast Eddie 48
10-31-05, 08:05
hey there!

i am considering where in asia to go for about 2 1/2 weeks. one thing i love to do on my trips is to chase girls, for sure. while i'm not above going for a pro now and then, i generally like to go places where i(as a very fit,31 year old american) have a good shot at meeting non-pros at clubs, etc. it's usually hit or moss and i don't get upset if nothing come up. so, i have two questions about phillipines:

1. how easy is it to meet women here? i realize this is subjective but your best opinion is most welcome.

2. what is the safety situation like? i've done some searching here and gotten a little info., but would like some current opinions. i know all about the south,but what's it like in manila? cebu? angeles city? how is it compared to thailand? mexico?

i've searched both of these topics here but would love your opinion. wherever i go, i'll make sure and report back(w/pics...bwah-ha-ha!!).

s-

to sam

i like the girl in philippines better more of gfe type not pro type like in bkk
but in manila the city is very dirty and too many street hustler and begger
will drive you nuts , cost manila is a bit cheaper over all than bangkok .

thai woman is more sexual than pi woman better in bed but i will married an
philippina before i will hook up with a thai woman ,

i will go to cebu is a beautiful island with many place to see and a good place
to find hot college girl very gfe , if you like [CodeWord121] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord121) and scubadiving ,bohol
island dumaguete and talibaran city is also good to get hot girl.

angeles city you can skip is a shit hole is full of hard core monger and very
average girl but is a cheap if you like dirt cheap sex .

fast eddie 48

Sam5935
10-31-05, 18:22
Wow! You guys are really helpful! And does this flirtatiousness exists at regular bars, on the street, etc.? Any more advice is certainly wemcome. Thanks!

S-

Firedick
10-31-05, 19:47
Counterpoint.

You'll find quite a few guys who have an axe to grind about Angeles. I enjoy it, and suggest you give it a look. Real easy to get to.

FD

Fast Eddie 48
11-01-05, 03:32
Counterpoint.

You'll find quite a few guys who have an axe to grind about Angeles. I enjoy it, and suggest you give it a look. Real easy to get to.

FD

well firedick

good for you different taste for different folk , i am just a little picker some
time , there is nothing wrong with angeles if you like cheap sex , i just like
the ocean town like boracay , saband and cebu that all . one good thing
is only 2 hr bus from manila .

fast eddie 48

Firedick
11-01-05, 19:45
They are flirts everywhere ! You go in to pay your electric bill, the girl behind the counter flirts with you. You buy groceries, she flirts, you pick up your laundry... you get the idea. It is not just in places where the young lady is hoping for a tip, it's everywhere. Probably my favorite thing about the RP.

FE

There is more to Angeles than cheap sex. I have money, I just prefer the attitude in AC. There is also more to do than most people think, but it is harder to find. IE: dirt bike riding, hiking around Pinatubo, Angeles Flying club for ultra light rides, a great Hash House Harriers chapter and the most talented (per capita) pool players in the world. True, if AC was at the ocean, it would be a huge improvement.

FD

On The Go
11-03-05, 05:30
I just recieved notice from travelocity of a airfare from Denver to Manila roundtrip for $600.00 dollars on United. The flight times are actually decent as I called United. You fly from Denver to San Francisco with a short layover, then you fly into Hong Kong and fly to Manila on Philippine Air. You arrive at 11pm.

Yella Man
11-05-05, 12:57
I'll be in the Angeles City, Philippines area from 15-20 Nov if anyone wants to hook up for a drink.

Yella Man

Candyman2005
11-09-05, 07:12
I'll be in the Angeles City, Philippines area from 15-20 Nov if anyone wants to hook up for a drink.

Yella ManWhat up Yella Man, I take you up on that offer for a drink, you buying?

Sam5935
11-10-05, 03:33
Yeah. I'm really having a tough time deciding where to go. I'm leaning towards the Philipines as I want this trip to be pretty party oriented. I'm concerned that it won't have that exotic, "holy shit" culture shock that I crave as well. I'm also considering Vietnam.

Thoughts anyone?

Wulfe13
11-10-05, 08:54
Does anybody know about any other forums relating to the Philippines especially in regards to women? Preferably not about mongering. I'll stick to this forum for that.

Tee It Up
11-10-05, 19:52
Yeah. I'm really having a tough time deciding where to go. I'm leaning towards the Philipines as I want this trip to be pretty party oriented. I'm concerned that it won't have that exotic, "holy shit" culture shock that I crave as well. I'm also considering Vietnam.

Thoughts anyone?

If culture is just as high on your list as hot babes, my vote would be Vietnam. Hanoi has an incredible about of culture, the food is fabulous, the chicks are hot and the prices are reasonable for everything!

Traveler1234
11-10-05, 20:00
Does anybody know about any other forums relating to the Philippines especially in regards to women? Preferably not about mongering. I'll stick to this forum for that.

I can suggest one: google.com. They have tons of information re non-mongering forums!

HenryV
11-10-05, 21:43
i will be in the philippines this december. i plan on first going to a/c.

i was going to spend some time in manila, however, i have been reading numerous articles in asian newspapers about the alleged [CodeWord123] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord123) of a philippine woman in subic by 5 u.s. marines. naturally, its all bad. has anyone been subject to any anit us remarks, incidents? based on the collecitive experience, any opinion on whether i should skip manila?

thanks.

Cebu Local
11-10-05, 23:43
Hi
as a travel industry veteran,I can reccomend www.colorsphilippines.com and the official govt website www.dotpcvc.gov.ph for general travel info on the Philippines.I hope this doesnt break the rules for promoting other forums,But this arent forums anyway but tourism information websites

Yella Man
11-11-05, 01:36
What up Yella Man, I take you up on that offer for a drink, you buying?

Candyman, You know your always good for a drink or three Big Dawg! Gotcha covered! Four days and counting......

Harvey WB
11-11-05, 16:55
Here's a crazy question, sorry, LOL. How much is a can of Spam in RP? How about those small round cans of New Zealand corned beef? I'd hate to lug a case of Spam as pasalubong only to find it cheaper there (it's about $2.15 a can here). My inlaws love it.

Sugoi
11-11-05, 17:41
Here's a crazy question, sorry, LOL. How much is a can of Spam in RP? How about those small round cans of New Zealand corned beef? I'd hate to lug a case of Spam as pasalubong only to find it cheaper there (it's about $2.15 a can here). My inlaws love it.

I don't remember the exact price but I know that it is very close in price. However, many people have told me that the taste is different. Therefore, we bring a few cans from the States to give to family members over there. Also, we always have to bring back Pure Foods brand Corned beef because people over in the States like it.

Sam5935
11-11-05, 20:33
Can someone direct me to the thread that has the "best of" photos? I can't find it anywhere!

S-

Cebu Local
11-11-05, 23:25
I don't remember the exact price but I know that it is very close in price. However, many people have told me that the taste is different. Therefore, we bring a few cans from the States to give to family members over there. Also, we always have to bring back Pure Foods brand Corned beef because people over in the States like it.Its about 10 cents more expensive at Duty Free Philiippines and about 25 cents more expensive at SM Supermarket.Do your back a favor and buy it here.btw The reason for the difference in taste is that Philippine corned beef is a cara-beef blend which is moist and fattier compared to 100% all beef American corned beef.Read the labels of Phil corned beef,Water Buffalo or Carabao is blended into the Corned Beef Cheers

Fast Eddie 48
11-12-05, 04:28

to harvey

I do find canned meat price is much higher in asia ,spam in US is around 2.00
usd , i just came back from thailand is 148 bht a can , in manila robinson is
almost 4.00 usd , i have a philipina friend she alway bring alot of canned spam
and corned beef every time she go back to pi , i think she is crazy to carry so
many canned food back .

fast eddie 48

Buko Max
11-12-05, 04:58
I really don't get why people like spam so much. Hawaiians go bonkers over the stuff too. Even eat it for breakfast. I think the US armed forces got people hooked on the stuff in WW II. I suppose it is an aquired taste.

Cebu Local
11-12-05, 06:09
I really don't get why people like spam so much. Hawaiians go bonkers over the stuff too. Even eat it for breakfast. I think the US armed forces got people hooked on the stuff in WW II. I suppose it is an aquired taste.In Korea Spam is prestige food served in Spam sushi,Spam teppanyaki etc.Manila has a restaurant called Spam jam which offers spam cooked in over 100 ways,In Spam Burritos,Spam Spaghetti,Spam Sushi etc.

Wulfe13
11-12-05, 08:22
Its about 10 cents more expensive at Duty Free Philiippines and about 25 cents more expensive at SM Supermarket.Do your back a favor and buy it here.btw The reason for the difference in taste is that Philippine corned beef is a cara-beef blend which is moist and fattier compared to 100% all beef American corned beef.Read the labels of Phil corned beef,Water Buffalo or Carabao is blended into the Corned Beef CheersSpam isn't corned beef, it's made from Pork. I didn't notice a difference in taste when I was in the Phils, and I eat Spam fairly often here in the States. And it was about the same price. There is a big difference in taste if you buy the generic version.

Wander Luster
11-12-05, 09:25
Guys,

I posted somethiing about my situation, but I think it was on wsg.com. That was very confusing when this board moved. I'm still not sure about the transition.

Anyway, I am in a win/win or maybe loose/loose situation.

I'm attractive and in mid 30s. Compared to other western guys who would be judged the same as me in the US, somehow PH girls seem to like me a lot more.

Married to a lovely woman in the US. Pretty good marriage but not great.

I split my year going back and forth between PH and here cause I own a biz in one of the top 3 cities and have employees there. When I'm there I can't stop thinking about how amazing it would be to not sneak around and not lie.

To have incredible freedom to go to beaches with whomever I want when I want without worries. I am my own boss.

When I'm home it would seem lonely to be single.

And then there's the option of just being not married and living in the PH for 10 months of the year.

So I'm especially interested to hear from you guys that are married and somehow "restricted" by a marriage and who are older than me.

I have no kids, I could break this if it's the right thing. You may have kids which is a different story for the break. Do you wish you got married if you live in the PH a lot of the year.

Cebu Local, I've gotten so much from you're posts over the past couple years, what do you say if you are or are not single about this issue?

Thanks!

Marc25
11-12-05, 10:40
Anyone know the fastest way to get a local id in makati,my hotel has local rates one half the regular and it would really help ,appreciate any imput

Harvey WB
11-12-05, 14:02
Wow, thanks for all of the comments. Cebu Local, you are right, will probably buy it there. We will bring back some corned beef, as ours is quite different from what my wife is used to. We do eat it for breakfast and I was introduced to Spam by my GI father in the 1950's, reintroduced to it by my Filipina wife, now with rice and Filipino style fried eggs for breakfast. Never thought I would like rice in my breakfast menu! Yesterday we had Longenesa (sp?) rice and eggs here in NJ, USA, one of my favorites.

On another note, from another thread, I believe that 90 "something" % of Filipinas would make "somebody" a good wife, you just have to take the time to meet the one that is right for you, so don't be in a rush. Remember, the searching can also be very rewarding, LOL, just be careful of other's feelings.

Frequent Flier
11-12-05, 22:46
Wow, thanks for all of the comments. Cebu Local, you are right, will probably buy it there. We will bring back some corned beef, as ours is quite different from what my wife is used to. We do eat it for breakfast and I was introduced to Spam by my GI father in the 1950's, reintroduced to it by my Filipina wife, now with rice and Filipino style fried eggs for breakfast. Never thought I would like rice in my breakfast menu! Yesterday we had Longenesa (sp?) rice and eggs here in NJ, USA, one of my favorites.

On another note, from another thread, I believe that 90 "something" % of Filipinas would make "somebody" a good wife, you just have to take the time to meet the one that is right for you, so don't be in a rush. Remember, the searching can also be very rewarding, LOL, just be careful of other's feelings.

I agree with your assessment of Filipina's as wives. I know more that are positive and going strong then the other. I'm still considering one for myself, but to something or another to make the commitment.

But my real question here was to your diet? I couldn't help but wonder if you keep track of your blood pressure with that diet? I had a friend who recently had to take notice of his blood pressure, which has caused me to take notice of mine. I now average 115 over 75 and dropped 15 pounds in 6 weeks.

FF

Cebu Local
11-12-05, 23:51
Wow, thanks for all of the comments. Cebu Local, you are right, will probably buy it there. We will bring back some corned beef, as ours is quite different from what my wife is used to. We do eat it for breakfast Remember to paraphrase the old Wendy s slogan in the 90 s",Where s the Buffalo"!!!!

Harvey WB
11-13-05, 00:10
I have Spam maybe 3X a year, LOL and ditto for Tapa, Longanisa (wifey corrected my spelling, LOL, and said "you're on that site again". I told her I'm here for the gastronomical reviews only and never look at the pics!) and the other Filipino Foods. When in RP, I try to eat a "Filipino Breakfast" every day, but since it's been almost 3 years, I'm sure my system has recovered. BP and cholesterol are fine (well 185 for cholesterol sounds good to me after 220, LOL), especially since I quit smoking in March (still miss it).

Looking forward to a possible trip in March: MNL, Romblon, Baguio, a couple of nights at Bali Hai in Bauang, La Union and then, Sinait, Ilocos Sur for maybe a week (between Vigan and Laoag). I'm holding out for a solo trip to Davao just prior to my return to US for a few days, wife and baby will stay in Sinait for a few months. No massage in Sinait though, so I'll be heading to Laoag and/or Vigan for theraputic treatments.

Yella Man
11-16-05, 03:09
Well, here I sit all excited in Seoul waiting to catch my flight to the Philippines like it’s my cherry voyage again or something. But you know what? It seems like it’s my first time every time every single time I book a trip to the Philippines. It’s just that darn exciting! I’m like a kid on Christmas Eve waiting anxiously for the crack of dawn so I can rip open my presents…only, these presents are much more fun to unwrap, your able to ride them doggy style once you do get them unwrapped, you can unwrap as many as you want (subject to funds and hard wood availability of course), you don’t have to worry about following instructions to put them together, and best of all, you definitely don’t have to wait in the Customer Service line to return the ones you don’t like (just kick them the hell out the room!) Anyway, anyone available for a few drinks hit me with a PM between 16-20 November. More to follow in a few….

Yella Man

On The Go
11-20-05, 13:39
NEW YORK (AFP) - Match.com, one of the top Internet dating websites, has been accused of hiring people as "date bait" to date some of their one million customers to encourage them to keep paying for the service.

A Los Angeles racketeering lawsuit said the lonely hearts website secretly recruited people to send enticing emails to its customers and to go out on dates with them as a way of getting them to keep up their 30 dollars monthly subscription.

The company's ringers, branded "date bait", went on as many as 100 dates a month -- three per day -- with Match.com customers, who use the site to search for boyfriends, girlfriends, and possible husbands and wives.

J Boy
11-20-05, 18:32
NEW YORK (AFP) - Match.com, one of the top Internet dating websites, has been accused of hiring people as "date bait" to date some of their one million customers to encourage them to keep paying for the service.

A Los Angeles racketeering lawsuit said the lonely hearts website secretly recruited people to send enticing emails to its customers and to go out on dates with them as a way of getting them to keep up their 30 dollars monthly subscription.

The company's ringers, branded "date bait", went on as many as 100 dates a month -- three per day -- with Match.com customers, who use the site to search for boyfriends, girlfriends, and possible husbands and wives.

So do you get boom boom or at least a BJ? Which girls [screen names] are they? This could be a good deal!!

Guinness
11-20-05, 19:59
So do you get boom boom or at least a BJ? Which girls [screen names] are they? This could be a good deal!!I'll pay $30 for that deal too!

Over and out,

Guinness

On The Go
11-21-05, 06:30
So do you get boom boom or at least a BJ? Which girls [screen names] are they? This could be a good deal!!

I only copied and pasted it off the Yahoo news this morning as I felt many of my fellow members on here might have previously used the site, are using it, or were thiinking of using it, and I hate to see someone throw there hard earned money away on false hopes or dreams.

Guinness
11-22-05, 02:09
I only copied and pasted it off the Yahoo news this morning as I felt many of my fellow members on here might have previously used the site, are using it, or were thiinking of using it, and I hate to see someone throw there hard earned money away on false hopes or dreams.I appreciate you looking out for us all.

Over and out,

Guinness

Wulfe13
11-26-05, 04:16
Those damn dating sites are such a scam! I had some Russian girl contact me thru a Yahoo personal. We emailed each other for about a week and I got a strange feeling about her. She never seemed to answer my questions. I decided to search the internet under "russian women scam men" and low and behold who's pic do you think I found? Yep, she had about 4 or 5 aliases and they showed a sample letter that these women would send out after emailing you a few times. The next day I received an email from her that was almost word for word the same as the "sample". I sent her a reply saying "Fuck off" and never heard from her again.

I've also noticed the same exact pic of a girl, with 3 different names and locations, several times on those sites.

I think it's better to just chat on Yahoo or whatever and then just go there (Phils).

Wulfe

Sammon
11-28-05, 15:04
Hi,everybody,
I just want some info on Cherry Girls in AC. This girl wants 40,000 pesos and she is ready to go with me for a few days on vacation. She also told me I need not use any condom. Also I have to pay 1200 pesos barfine per day.
Is it worth It? Has anybody did pop cherry on these girls? If so how was the experience?

I am thinking seriously about this. By the way this girl is drop dead georgeous and only 18 years old.

Traveler1234
11-28-05, 18:15
Hi,everybody,
I just want some info on Cherry Girls in AC. This girl wants 40,000 pesos and she is ready to go with me for a few days on vacation. She also told me I need not use any condom. Also I have to pay 1200 pesos barfine per day.
Is it worth It? Has anybody did pop cherry on these girls? If so how was the experience?

I am thinking seriously about this. By the way this girl is drop dead georgeous and only 18 years old.

hmmmmmm...let me do the math: if say the 'average LT' is 2000/day and she wants 40,000, that means she'll spend the next 20 days with you. and what bar is charging you 1200/day....can i get some of this action?

Sammon
11-29-05, 00:06
1200 pesos is the regular barfine per day in AC.
40,000 pesos is for the girl for her virginity. It seems all of 40,000 belongs to her and none of it goes to the bar.
The deal is like this. I pay 40,000 pesos and 1200 pesos to the bar per day. The bar will hold the money for the girl. After we come back I have to to the bar and inform them of my satisfaction with the girl. And then only they will release the money to the girl. If in any case the girl does not allow me to pop her cherry the 40,000 pesos will be returned to me by the bar. The bar apparently vouches for the vrginity of the girl . How they do this i don't know. Maybe they get a doctor's certificate before they allow her to work at the bar as a cherry girl.
It is not the question of money. I can easily afford this. I just want to know if anybody has experience doing this?
Please don't give me an accounting 101 class lecture.

Traveler1234
11-29-05, 00:50
40,000 pesos is for the girl for her virginity. It seems all of 40,000 belongs to her and none of it goes to the bar.
The deal is like this. I pay 40,000 pesos and 1200 pesos to the bar per day. The bar will hold the money for the girl. After we come back I have to to the bar and inform them of my satisfaction with the girl. And then only they will release the money to the girl. If in any case the girl does not allow me to pop her cherry the 40,000 pesos will be returned to me by the bar. The bar apparently vouches for the vrginity of the girl . How they do this i don't know. Maybe they get a doctor's certificate before they allow her to work at the bar as a cherry girl.
It is not the question of money. I can easily afford this. I just want to know if anybody has experience doing this?

Fellow mongers, can you help out Sammon. I'm a business and accounting type of guy and it looks like he doesn't need help on this front. My apologies.

I think he needs biology major and maybe even a psyc major to give him some feedback and advice :-)

Edible Oilman
11-29-05, 01:26
Sammon,

It sounds like a good deal. Doctors do certify whether a dancer is a virgin or not. The money back guarantee you have been quoted is fabulous. You will not get that everywhere. The price sounds about right. I've heard of more than that being spent for a willing cherry girl. The only risk you seem to be taking is on the performance of the girl. Popping her cherry and having multiple sessions might cost you the P40,000 whether you enjoy the three days with a [former] virgin or not. But it sounds like money is no object here. Maybe time, convenience and the cherry are the all important factors. If so, I say go for it. Just be ready for anything, lol.

Cebu Steve
11-29-05, 04:34
Sammon,

I haven't paid for a Cherry girl as you are considering.

For me, I would consider what kind of time I want to have on this vacation. You are looking at paying a much higher than going rate to have a hot girl with no experience.

If you like the idea of taking a girl who probably doesn't know what she's doing and "teaching her" and showing her the ropes while being very patient, you'll have a gorgeous companion for your time. There are hot babes available who are not virgins at a lower cost, and if you connect with the right girl will probably be better service.

My experience is that a virgin can make a great LTR if you treat her right. And eventually the sex can be awesome. But usually not the first few times.

CS

Daring Mood
11-29-05, 06:20
Relishing the experience of a virgin's fear, pain, tears, and the sight of plenty of blood points to a sick and sadistic mind. By preying on young virgins in the way Sammon seem's to enjoy has me thinking his hosts other lower depravities.

The Philippines can do without his ilk, and in my humble opinion he should be banned from this board.

Daring Mood

Fellow mongers, can you help out Sammon. I'm a business and accounting type of guy and it looks like he doesn't need help on this front. My apologies.

I think he needs biology major and maybe even a psyc major to give him some feedback and advice :-)

Wulfe13
11-29-05, 10:42

I'd say it just depends on how much a girls virginity means to you and whether or not you believe she's really a virgin. If that's what you want then go for it.

Wulfe13
11-29-05, 10:48
Relishing the experience of a virgin's fear, pain, tears, and the sight of plenty of blood points to a sick and sadistic mind. By preying on young virgins in the way Sammon seem's to enjoy has me thinking his hosts other lower depravities.

The Philippines can do without his ilk, and in my humble opinion he should be banned from this board.

Daring Mood

I don't see it that way at all. Some guys have never had that experience and being a womans first is kind of special. Like you've been "where no man has gone before" It's a nice feeling I guess. I think banning someone for that is a little extreme. He never said anything about relishing her fear, pain, and tears. She is a bargirl, so is selling her virginity to him. Somebody is going to get it, and if he wants to be her first and is willing to spend that kind of money, then I say let him.

Wulfe

Sammon
11-29-05, 11:03
I have been good friend's with the girl having barfined her a few times.
She wants me to be the first. It is not at all like I am forcing myself on her.
The deal I have mentioned in my previous report is told to me by the girl herself. I did not approach mamasan at all. Well ofcourse she knows she can get the money for her virginity. If not me somebody else she may or may not like.
She also mentioned that we should go on a short vacation. She wants to enjoy it as much as I do.
I have seen many cherry bar girls in AC ,more than I have seen anywhere else. I would not even think of taking a cherry girl anywhere unless I know her. How am I sure we are going to have a good time?

Sammon
11-29-05, 11:12
Also this is not going to be my first virgin girl. I have had my share like anybody else. The motivation here is not because she is a virgin as much . It is because we have a good time together except sex,which we can't do. Like going to movies, dance places etc.

Marconista
11-29-05, 13:16
I only like to remind you of previous alarming posts in the forum about girls offering their cherry which has proven to be a scam. This in case you have not read all threads the last few months. I think it was in the Angeles-thread.

Nightrider1
11-29-05, 21:17

Daring MoodI have had about 8 or 10 girls on Filipina Heart offer me their Cherry for peso compensation and the stories most of them tell is that if they don't sell it some Filipino boyfriend will get it for free and they are just being practicle. Life is tough in the Phil and almost all are in need of tuition assistance or even basic necessities. I see nothing wrong with them doing it if they are 18 or more and i don't see anything wrong with a guy accepting and paying for it, as long as he treats her with respect and gentleness. So far I have not accepted only because I'm a cheap Charlie and think the asking price has been too high but I would have no problems ethically doing it if I liked the girl as a person and we both felt some feelings toward each other.

Boston9
12-02-05, 20:38
Nightrider1,

I would be very untrusting of a scam if a girl advertise to seel her cherry. I do believe 90% are scam. when a girl gives her cherry to her pinoy BF I do not think it is planned. I do know a girl that sold her cherry so I do know it does happen. I myself has never had a cherry girl.

X Man
12-03-05, 03:27
If you've never had a cherry girl, I can tell you that you aren't missing much.

I've done two Japanese ladies and one Filipina. Since you are the first one, she will latch on to you something fierce. Blood in the beginning and tears at the end.

I would never pay for a cherry...but will oblige if some sweet thing decides she wants to lose it.

X

MyOwnHome
12-04-05, 07:06
Alright felllas, I need a little help here.

I am in the process of making vacation plans and I need some advice on where to go. On my last two trips I went to Cambodia and Thailand and both were great but I am now in Taiwan and I think The philippines will be a lot easier to get to as I dont have much time for this trip (probably 4 or 5 days).

So here are my questions in order of importance:

1. What is the mongering scene like in PI? Is it similar to Bangkok with bargirls (barfines, etc.)? Or, is there a better alternative?

2. Relatedly, what is a good price for LT? I dont want to get ripped off so what should I expect to pay to take a lady home for the night?

3. Any advice on where I might be able to pick up some free-lancers? I am 26 and decent looking. I never have any troubles here so I wouldn't mind trying my luck in PI?

4. Is four days enough time to check out one of the Islands (if so, any recommendations?) or should I just spend my time in Manila.

I guess that is about it. Any advice or suggestions would be much appreciated.

Mongerman

Genuis8
12-05-05, 21:31
MyOwnHome,

1. The scene in PI is a bit like Thailand and also different. There are Massage Parlors, Go-Go Clubs, Nightclubs, and regular places.

2. MPs cost P600-P2500 for the session, and tip for FS range from P1000-P2500. LT(Overnite) from Go-Go clubs will range from P1000-P2000 for the barfine and another P1500-P2500 for her services. Nightclubs have full strip shows, modelling shows, and will cost P8000-P13000 for barfine, which includes everything including the minimum 1 hour table charge .... Note that you will be dealing with the FM/GRM (Floor Manager/Guest Relations Manager) for this. Make sure that you agree to the fact that the girl will not leave earlier than 8AM, as some will try to leave at 4-5AM with many reasons.

3. Dont try to pick up freelancers. It is not safe, healthwise or financially as they might steal/drug you.

4. For 4-5 days, just enjoy Manila's food. If you get the right girl, go on a day trip to Tagaytay City (Volcano w/in volcano, Lake w/in lake) for its cool weather and scenics ... another day trip to Pagsanjan Falls & shoot the rapids. Bring an extra change of clothes, you will get soaked wet.

Book your hotels using www.asiatravel.com I have used them and their rates are very competetive/good. The P2,000/$40 maximum hotels are of decent quality.

Sammon
12-06-05, 19:08
1. What is the mongering scene like in PI? Is it similar to Bangkok with bargirls (barfines, etc.)? Or, is there a better alternative?

2. Relatedly, what is a good price for LT? I dont want to get ripped off so what should I expect to pay to take a lady home for the night?

3. Any advice on where I might be able to pick up some free-lancers? I am 26 and decent looking. I never have any troubles here so I wouldn't mind trying my luck in PI?

4. Is four days enough time to check out one of the Islands (if so, any recommendations?) or should I just spend my time in Manila.

I guess that is about it. Any advice or suggestions would be much appreciated.

1.Mongering Scene is almost the same as elsewhere. Read the forum and you will get all the info needed.
2. Manila short time out of LA cafe is 500 to 1000 pesos. Long time is generally 2000 pesos. No barfine.
Other places like EDSA, Makati bars there are barfines. THe girls are expensive anywhere from 3000 to 5000 pesos.
3. Freelancers definitely from LA cafe and other bars around. Looks generally has nothing to do with it. Money talks and gets the girl.
4. Four days is not enough. You need atleast seven days to travel around. Don't forget to visit Angeles city.

Travel Guy
12-06-05, 23:01
I found a video cam site that when you are on it you can talk to the girls and you can buy credits an take them to pvt and they will do anything you ask them to do. It went off line the other day.Have other guys found this site and is it off line or is it my computer that cant get throug to it.
I dont know if i can give the name of the site so if you pm i will give you the name.
All the girls where working out of a house in Manila.They all where very friendly and didnt really push for you to go pvt to watch there show.
hope someone can help

Firedick
12-07-05, 06:23
I can't believe that you haven't gotten a "RTFF". But this is a "kinder, gentler" board. But, let's keep it this way. Everything that you have asked has been asked and answered ad nauseum (sp?). Please do some homework, read the forums.

My less than 2 cents.

1. Similar, but differences. Alterantive ? What do you mean ? Different place ? Different sex ? Different species ?

2. So who DOES what to get ripped off ? Prices ? RTFF.

3. So you're a stud. Why asked us old fat ugly fucks how to score ?

4. Four days is barely enough for Manila. Maybe a couple days in Angeles. Forget the "Islands". You could spend months and not see anything more than a tourist would.

Read brother.

FD

Cebu Local
12-07-05, 14:36
Read The Forum First OK FD,Polite form

Admin
12-08-05, 00:14
Greetings everyone,

Pursuant to the Forum's Serial Antagonist Policy, I have posted a poll to ascertain the Membership's opinion regarding the cumulative reports of Tee It Up. This poll may be found in this Forum in it's own thread with the title "Is Tee It Up a Serial Antagonist?"

Please remember that this poll will close in 7 days.

Please remember that votes by new members (registering after today's date) will not be included in this poll's final vote tally.

In addition to your vote, I would also encourage you to post your comments.

You may review the Serial Antangonist Policy at
http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-serialantagonists.php

Thanks,

Jackson

Dashing Don
12-08-05, 05:27
Tee It Up is no serial antagonist. This I firmly believe. The root of the problem is his tete-a-tete with the all-knowing, Junior.

I firmly believe JUNIOR to be the serial antagonist. He gets into fights worldwide. If this guy wrote a report from the Galapagos, he'd be sure to start a fight with the Galapagans. If he went to Mars, his field report would generate a fight with the Martians. And so on.

Furthermore, everytime I log on, I have to read about how Junior is lumping me in with some of his many enemies, and claiming that we're all one. What nonsense!

Junior should be given his own thread, like SA in Thailand or Nibu. I know I never read those threads, and it would be great never to have to read Junior again.

It would also end the Tee It Up controversy, who, I believe, is a poster who just wouldn't lie down to Junior.

Don

Guinness
12-08-05, 05:46
Tee It Up is no serial antagonist. This I firmly believe. The root of the problem is his tete-a-tete with the all-knowing, Junior.

I firmly believe JUNIOR to be the serial antagonist. He gets into fights worldwide. If this guy wrote a report from the Galapagos, he'd be sure to start a fight with the Galapagans. If he went to Mars, his field report would generate a fight with the Martians. And so on.

Furthermore, everytime I log on, I have to read about how Junior is lumping me in with some of his many enemies, and claiming that we're all one. What nonsense!

Junior should be given his own thread, like SA in Thailand or Nibu. I know I never read those threads, and it would be great never to have to read Junior again.

It would also end the Tee It Up controversy, who, I believe, is a poster who just wouldn't lie down to Junior.

DonWell said my friend. Have fun in the PI next month sorry we just missed each other.

Guinness

Firedick
12-08-05, 08:43
I thought I was civil enough. :)

Porty
12-08-05, 13:31
I thought I was civil enough. :)

I think you where very civil, you even said please !!
If a person is really interested he would read all prior post, then ask for information and updates etc. That is what i did to start even now i go back to earlier post to check information.

Frequent Flier
12-08-05, 16:56
Well said my friend. Have fun in the PI next month sorry we just missed each other.

Guinness

I'm not Junior and many others are not as well.

TIU only wishes to post very bland reports and then always responds to others post with insults as if he is the final say on everything. He has already admitted that in dealings with DM, it is not what she offered and I'm sure others will find the same. If other girls were allowed to place ads it would be worse. That was my point among others. TIU only wanted his opinion heard, so if someone had a different opinion from his, he responded in a derogatory manner. Did I respond in kind? Yes, Should I? Maybe not.
But TIU always resorts to this behavior to everyone when he feels someone has an opinion different from his own.

There is a thread for this, why post here?

Hopefully Jackson will move my and all other responses to the proper section.

FF

Blink157
12-08-05, 19:55
Hi to all,

I was searching the forum for info about Puerto Galero and found some posts, also did my search on the web about places to stay. I fly to Phils in 3 days and decide to take my gf to Puerto galera.Im not a newbie, but new to go to Mindoro. Any suggestion on hotels there? I go with my filipina gf (not from bar) and looking for middle priced place (up to 2500p a day). quiet, maybe seaview.

I checked info about Franklyn highland resort, Garden of Tabinay..they looked nice..anyone can give info on that??

After that I go Angels City for christmas and new year and will give an update about that.

Any PM s welcome.

Happy hunting to all.

Easyecm
12-09-05, 04:34

I think he needs biology major and maybe even a psyc major to give him some feedback and advice :-)Guys,

Lest we forget, in the PI "Cherry Girl" can simply mean she has not been with anyone other than a Filipino!

Not a "virgin" as such.

I live here and have talked with many "Cherry Girls" and most say they are "Cherry Girl" because they have not been with a foreigner.

Besides, unless you are into the blood, fear, and pain, my money is better spent on someone with experience.

JMHO

Firedick
12-09-05, 10:36
Thanks Porty,

But I'm sure CL was just taking a friendly poke at me, as friends do.

But I am trying not to be so impatient, as I've been in the past.

Later,

FD

Guinness
12-09-05, 16:31
Guys,

Lest we forget, in the PI "Cherry Girl" can simply mean she has not been with anyone other than a Filipino!

Not a "virgin" as such.

I live here and have talked with many "Cherry Girls" and most say they are "Cherry Girl" because they have not been with a foreigner.

Besides, unless you are into the blood, fear, and pain, my money is better spent on someone with experience.

JMHOThanks for the info. That is the first time I've heard the real definition of a "cherry girl".

Snake12
12-10-05, 01:40
At one time "Cherry Girl" meant that she wasn't in the business before, and hadn't been paid to play, not that she was virgin. In AC, you were a "Cherry Boy" if you hadn't paid for sex in AC before.

Guys,

Not a "virgin" as such.

JMHO

Firedick
12-10-05, 09:32
If you're staying in Sabang, the Atlantis is nice. It's couples friendly, not overun with BG's. OK, but small pool. The seaview suite is very nice, but a long climb up the steps. Great resturant and decent (for the Philippines) wine list.

La Laguna and Small L.L. have nice places too, but I've never stayed that far from the action.

Good luck,

FD

Dashing Don
12-10-05, 14:58
I'll second FD's assessment of the Atlantis; I stayed in the oceanfront 'suite' last year. However, it should be said that the room was about the size of a closet. So small that there wasn't even enough room to unpack.

As for two people in the bed; thats going to be uncomfortable. Thats why I did 'short time' only. The sound of the waves breaking on the beach was very nice though. And right downstairs, there's good food and all the bars etc.

Don

Marconista
12-10-05, 23:54
May I suggest a family-resort. It's called Coco Beach, and is located on the northeast coast of Mindoro. It is a quiet place, but not to far from puerto galera, and you can go there with a banca to party. I never did, as with family. They have both aircon and non-aircon huts in classic style. Good restaurant. OK pool. The beach is not too good, but you can use their services/bancas and go to better beaches in the area. You may call them in Malate on (63 2) 521 52 60, (63 2) 526 45 94 or (63 2) 523 03 19 and ask their rates. They will also pick you up at the airport. You can also rent diving gear and go with their experienced dive masters, which I did a few years back.

You find it here: http://www.cocobeach.com/web/index.htm

Hi to all,

Any suggestion on hotels there? I go with my filipina gf (not from bar) and looking for middle priced place (up to 2500p a day). quiet, maybe seaview.

Dashing Don
12-11-05, 02:59
On an earlier trip this year, I snorkelled and swam both in Puerta Galera and Davao's Pearl Farm. In both places, we were bitten constantly by transparent jellyfish. If the sun's rays hit the water at the right angle, it is possible to see the jellyfish; I would guess they are about three inches long and the color of glass. Impossible to avoid.

The Coral Gardens near Sabang was the worst as we snorkelled there for about an hour and spent the next several days scratching the bites. When we got back to the Atlantis, we asked the guys at the dive shop about this but they were non-committal. One said that it was a seasonal thing.

Its definitely something to keep in mind. Anyone else have this problem?

Don

Buko Max
12-11-05, 08:04
No problem..........just wear a wetsuit!

X Man
12-11-05, 08:50
Jellyfish do tend to be a seasonal problem. So Dashing Don, when are jellyfish in season?

x

Wulfe13
12-11-05, 09:24
When my wife and I were in Cebu we decided to go to Blue Water Resort one day so we could swim at the beach. We were in the water for maybe 15 to 20 minutes and started itching really bad. It really affected my legs and back while it affected my wifes back and arms. It was almost like a rash. We decided to swim in their pools instead. The next day we were fine. I never saw anything in the water. I even looked for Jellyfish but I didn't see anything. I've always been a little paranoid since I saw Jaws when I was 6 or 7. ha ha ha...

I was really disappointed as we didn't spend much time at the beach during my trip and the resort we stayed at the most in Bohol (Bohol Tropics) didn't have a beach for swimming.

Any ideas....

Cebu Local
12-11-05, 11:54
May I suggest a family-resort. It's called Coco Beach, and is located on the northeast coast of Mindoro. It is a quiet place, but not to far from puerto galera, and you can go there with a banca to party. I never did, as with family. They have both aircon and non-aircon huts in classic style. Good restaurant. OK pool. The beach is not too good, but you can use their services/bancas and go to better beaches in the area. You may call them in Malate on (63 2) 521 52 60, (63 2) 526 45 94 or (63 2) 523 03 19 and ask their rates. They will also pick you up at the airport. You can also rent diving gear and go with their experienced dive masters, which I did a few years back.

You find it here: http://www.cocobeach.com/web/index.htmYou have a nice enviroment at Cocobeach,But Atlantis is in the middle of the action,But since you are with your GF,Cocobeach has its own beach compared to the relatively dirty beach at Sabang.

Cebu Local
12-11-05, 11:58
When my wife and I were in Cebu we decided to go to Blue Water Resort one day so we could swim at the beach. We were in the water for maybe 15 to 20 minutes and started itching really bad. It really affected my legs and back while it affected my wifes back and arms. It was almost like a rash. We decided to swim in their pools instead. The next day we were fine. I never saw anything in the water. I even looked for Jellyfish but I didn't see anything. I've always been a little paranoid since I saw Jaws when I was 6 or 7. ha ha ha...

I was really disappointed as we didn't spend much time at the beach during my trip and the resort we stayed at the most in Bohol (Bohol Tropics) didn't have a beach for swimming.

Any ideas....Well Plantation Bay has packages for the day and you swim in a Saltwater Pool with an Artificial Lagoon,Shangrila s beach has a fine mesh net to keep the jellyfish out.These are 2 expensive but jellyfish free options

Avioneto
12-12-05, 07:54
Another suggestion to Mindoro's places to stay or visit is White beach.You can take a bangka from Sabang or Puerto galera.You can also get to White beach by jeepney or tricycle,upon arrival to Puerto.The accomodations in White beach are basic,but if you prefer solitude with your GF,it is quieter than sabang beach and it has a much better beach.It is also less seedy.If you stay in Sabang,I will suggest you take a look at the Big apple dive resort.It has quiet rooms in the back from the beach(and their own bar,which is open 24/7),surrounding a nice pool.Their food is ok too and their location is close to everything.For swimming,thought,I will advice you to go Big La Laguna.The water there is cleaner and clear.You can walk there from Sabang(about 10-15 minutes),or you can take a bangka.
Enjoy your trip,

Avioneto

Wulfe13
12-12-05, 10:42
But when I asked if anyone had any ideas, I was actually refering to ideas about what caused the terrible itching... we won't be able to afford going back any time soon. Sorry, I should have worded that better. Do you think it was Jellyfish or maybe polluted water??? We were ok late that night and the next day.

Marconista
12-12-05, 14:23
Wulfe

I had a similar experience when I was in Anilao one weekend with a friend scubadiving (Anilao is close to Batangas with a lot of simple dive-resorts with mainly Pinoys visiting from Manila during weekends ).
The afternoon we arrived we went out snorkling in swimwear only and experienced a lot of itching when we were swimming and afterwards. We were using masks and fins only, but I could not see any jellyfish while in the water.
The dive-master told us afterwards that there are a lot of loose threads from the jellyfish that causes this. The other days, when scubadiving, I tried to look for the jf, but never saw any, so they were not present.
If this is seasonal, I dont know. But ask locals next time, and use a wetsuit, as another contributor mentioned earlier.

Wulfe13
12-13-05, 01:46
Hmmmm... loose threads from the Jellyfish. That makes sense. We didn't know what the hell it was! We sure as hell weren't gonna stick around to find out either. Thanks,

Wulfe

Dashing Don
12-13-05, 05:57
Just did a search on jellyfish and it appears that the 'box jellyfish' is the most deadly in the world and they are very common in the PI. One website claimed that 20-40 people die every year in PI due to stings from this, but that the real figure is probably higher because a death certificate is not required for burial in PI, and thus other deaths which should properly be attributed to jellyfish stings, are not.

That annual 'Manhattan island swim' is looking better. Worse thing that can happen is swallowing a turd or coming in close contact to a 'floater', the NYPD's affectionate term for a body.

Don

Dashing Don
12-13-05, 06:05
I forgot to mention that the search also turned up articles on (a) a power outage in Manila in '99 due to millions of jellyfish clogging the intake pipes of a power station, and (b) over a hundred Phillipine anti-terrorist police getting sick in '03 during exercises which involved drills in the water--I think it was the Cebu area--during which they got badly stung by jellyfish.

Now I know why we don't get bombarded with ads for beach vacations in the Phillipines, unlike the Caribbean getaways. Its the jellyfish, kidz.

Don

Mick888
12-13-05, 08:01
On an earlier trip this year, I snorkelled and swam both in Puerta Galera and Davao's Pearl Farm. In both places, we were bitten constantly by transparent jellyfish. If the sun's rays hit the water at the right angle, it is possible to see the jellyfish; I would guess they are about three inches long and the color of glass. Impossible to avoid.

The Coral Gardens near Sabang was the worst as we snorkelled there for about an hour and spent the next several days scratching the bites. When we got back to the Atlantis, we asked the guys at the dive shop about this but they were non-committal. One said that it was a seasonal thing.

Its definitely something to keep in mind. Anyone else have this problem?

DonOn the west coast of Canada , jellyfish are not a big problem but can sting if incountered.

A few tips #1 . Jellyfish tend to be more abundant around fresh water mouths,something to do with salinity.

#2 . Carry MSG meat tenderizer. It breaks down enzimes [sp]. Jellyfish stings are enzime based, as are most animal stings. Make a paste of MSG and rub on sting. Hope this helps. Happy diving from a old seal

Firedick
12-13-05, 10:43
The 'itchy sting" is most likely is seasonal hydroid bloom and not technically a jelly. Very common in PG. A lycra suit will proect you if you'd rather not hassle with a wet suit.

I hadn't heard about the box jellies. But they do follow a predictable season, at least they do elsewhere. I'll post anything further I find.

FD

Firedick
12-14-05, 09:53
Box Jelly season is Oct to May. A suit will protest you. Remember, lethality depends upon the number of nematocytes fired into you. Small stings are just painful. So any skin covering is better than nothing.

Found a lot of good info on this at: http://www.mja.com.au/public/issues/dec2/fenner/fenner.html

Good luck,

FD

Manila Ranger
12-19-05, 10:26
You have a nice enviroment at Cocobeach,But Atlantis is in the middle of the action,But since you are with your GF,Cocobeach has its own beach compared to the relatively dirty beach at Sabang.Yes but the beach at Cocobeach is tiny and not much fun for swimming. Also, to get to Cocobeach you take their outrigger boats which are really too small to be safe. I've heard that one of these outriggers that Cocobeach uses has capsized before.

Guinness
12-20-05, 02:51
[QUOTE=On The Go] "I am in the midst of establishing a million dollar start up
company" [QUOTE]

This is from the Colombia thread...don't laugh! :-)

As you can see, OTG is "in the midst of establishing a million dollar start up company". Please send your resumes to: Amway International, ATTN: Juniour.

Just having some fun. Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night.

Guinness

Member #1005
12-20-05, 08:59
[QUOTE=On The Go] "I am in the midst of establishing a million dollar start up
company" [QUOTE]

This is from the Colombia thread...don't laugh! :-)

As you can see, OTG is "in the midst of establishing a million dollar start up company". Please send your resumes to: Amway International, ATTN: Juniour.

Just having some fun. Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night.

Guinness

Homo Boy aka Dashing don/Tee It up/Guinness/Teed Off/Face Pisser/Jakers/ tbc/ etc

Is there any reason why you have had to put my name, once again, in your pathetic post? Is this for some dramatic effect?? Dude, shit that happens in Colombia should stay in the Colombia thread. We don’t need you to spread this useless information.

What happened are you applying for the position of press spokeman?

If the man wants to start up a million, 500 million or Billion dollar start up how would this effect you?

Can someone tell me is this how you now get to senior status with posting pure and utter nonsense all over the forum, because last week you were only a regular member, with not one proper post to your name.

Fastpiston
12-20-05, 12:29
After several visits to Sabang, I would say don't go there for general swimming. Sabang beach has several channels of raw sewerage flowing from Sabang town into the small bay. A walk along the beach will reveal all. As for Cocobeach, I found the slimy seaweed everywhere very unattractive. Cocobeach is good for a chill out (BYO), no swimming break. Sabang is a rubbish town but can be fun for sex and diving. Maybe I am the worrying type, but I also find those bankas used for travel between Sabang and Batagas Port rather fragile and unsafe, especially when the sea is rough. If they capsize, then one is in real trouble as I understand the current in the strait is very fast.

Guinness
12-20-05, 19:03
Can someone tell me is this how you now get to senior status with posting pure and utter nonsense all over the forum, because last week you were only a regular member, with not one proper post to your name.

How long should one be a member before reaching the "elite" senior status? A question Jackson may want to think about. Thanks for bringing it up, you are brilliant.

BTW: I'll be in Manila in late January through early February. If anyone is interested in meeting for a beer just PM me.

Guinness

Prov1
12-20-05, 21:31
BTW: I'll be in Manila in late January through early February. If anyone is interested in meeting for a beer just PM me.

GuinnessI may be there about the same time. I'll send you a pm with details. I'm just wrapping up this million dollar startup deal first. I was just given exclusive rights to sell Amway in the Galapagos Islands. :D

Dood53
12-21-05, 02:40
Newbie poster here. I've been mongering and traveling to Makati since the early 90's. I will finally have a chance to visit Boracay (either Friday's or The Regency- not finalized yet) and am taking two young ladies that visit me regularly in my Makati hotel.

My dumb question for the board is: do locals need some kind of picture ID to fly from Manila to Boracay? I know they don't have passports and probably not driver's licenses either- is there anything else that would suffice if something is indeed needed?

Thanks,

Dood53

Yi Ren
12-27-05, 15:56
I don't use them often, but every now and then, "C" or "V" pills come in handy. I usually buy over the counter in Bangkok, but have been on the road for over a month... Can they be bought in Phil pharmacies? I'm currently in Manila (Edsa Shangri-La).

Thanks!

GoodEnough
12-28-05, 02:24
I don't use them often, but every now and then, "C" or "V" pills come in handy. I usually buy over the counter in Bangkok, but have been on the road for over a month... Can they be bought in Phil pharmacies? I'm currently in Manila (Edsa Shangri-La).

Thanks!
You can buy them over the counter in Manila, but it's not strictly legal so you may have to shop around a bit for a cooperative pharmacist. Do not buy from the guys on the street as I hear most of the crap they sell is counterfeit. If you cannot find someone at Mercury Drug, Rose Pharmacy or the like, go to any Dr. and pay him (or her) about 2 bucks and they'll give you a prescription. Then you can buy them at any pharmacy. The price is about PhP450 per pill.

:D

GE

Yi Ren
12-28-05, 03:37
You can buy them over the counter in Manila, but it's not strictly legal so you may have to shop around a bit for a cooperative pharmacist. Do not buy from the guys on the street as I hear most of the crap they sell is counterfeit. If you cannot find someone at Mercury Drug, Rose Pharmacy or the like, go to any Dr. and pay him (or her) about 2 bucks and they'll give you a prescription. Then you can buy them at any pharmacy. The price is about PhP450 per pill.

Pretty much as I suspected -- thanks for the info, GE!

Genuis8
12-28-05, 20:37
Newbie poster here. I've been mongering and traveling to Makati since the early 90's. I will finally have a chance to visit Boracay (either Friday's or The Regency- not finalized yet) and am taking two young ladies that visit me regularly in my Makati hotel.

My dumb question for the board is: do locals need some kind of picture ID to fly from Manila to Boracay? I know they don't have passports and probably not driver's licenses either- is there anything else that would suffice if something is indeed needed?

Thanks,

Dood53

The answer is: YES. Locals need a picture ID to fly. This will be thoroughly checked at the airport, to make sure that the name of the ticket is the same as the person flying. The girls need either school picture ID, or get them or ask their barangay (local) officials how to get a picture ID (either for tax purposes, SSS ID, employment ID, etc).

Member #1453
12-29-05, 01:24
I will be in Naga for a couple of days. Desperate for a contact for some action in hotel at night! Please PM me. I can reciprocate in Manila or in China.

Dood53
01-02-06, 18:30
The answer is: YES. Locals need a picture ID to fly. This will be thoroughly checked at the airport, to make sure that the name of the ticket is the same as the person flying. The girls need either school picture ID, or get them or ask their barangay (local) officials how to get a picture ID (either for tax purposes, SSS ID, employment ID, etc).Many thanks, Genius8- much appreciated.

Dood53

Travel Guy
01-03-06, 14:15
[Report deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted in accordance with the ISG Forum's Posting Guidelines prohibiting the posting of links to a commercial website. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

On The Go
01-09-06, 04:03
I was asked by a co-worker who is traveling to the Philippines and Thailand with 5 friends next month a good question I do not have the answer for. One in the group has a bench warrant issued for him for a gross misdemeanor driving after cancellation here in the United States. He also has a felony drug conviction on his record that he served time for. His friends are not worried about him getting to Thailand, but when he clears US Customs on reentry into the United States, will he be arrested on this gross misdemeanor traffic warrant?

Porty
01-09-06, 05:12
i was asked by a co-worker who is traveling to the philippines and thailand with 5 friends next month a good question i do not have the answer for. one in the group has a bench warrant issued for him for a gross misdemeanor driving after cancellation here in the united states. he also has a felony drug conviction on his record that he served time for. his friends are not worried about him getting to thailand, but when he clears us customs on reentry into the united states, will he be arrested on this gross misdemeanor traffic warrant?

well i am not sure ! but this happened to a friend of mine ! he was cuaght speeding in texas, returned to australia. went back to the usa and was refused entry at customs cos of the unpaid speeding fine and was forced to return to australia. so the computers in customs are linked to the fbi and police in texas!
my advice for him is not to take chance as he might find himslef arrested at the airport and no days with all the tight sercurity on terrists its all linked !! he might not even get on board locally as their copmuters might show this up to !!

Yella Man
01-09-06, 12:54
Does anyone have any info on the Castle Peak Hotel in Cebu? It seems to have really good room rates. Is it close enough to all the action and worth booking? I'll be in the Philippines in March and I'm looking for an inexpensive but clean Hotel in Cebu. Castle Peak is at:

http://castlepeakhotel.net/index.htm

Thanks for any info you can provide.

Yella Man

Admin
01-11-06, 00:33
Greetings everyone,

I have a number of Serial Antagonist complaints lodged by one Forum Member against several other Forum Members.

Pursuant to the Forum's Serial Antagonist Policy, I have posted a poll to ascertain the Membership's opinion regarding the cumulative reports of these members. This poll may be found in the Thailand Forum in a thread with the title "Who is the real Serial Antagonist?"

Please remember that this poll will close in 7 days.

Please remember that votes by new members (registering after today's date) will not be included in this poll's final vote tally.

In addition to your vote, I would also encourage you to post your comments.

You may review the Serial Antagonist Policy at
http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-serialantagonists.php

Thanks,

Jackson

Danielson
01-11-06, 01:18
I'm taking my first trip to the Philippines after 14 times to Thailand, and I would like to get some suggestions of where I should head when I reach Manilla,

I'm looking for some where I can find pussy in discos instead of bar fines. A place close to a beach would be preferable.

Also, whats the deal with non ***** action?

Thanks

X Man
01-12-06, 06:52
First of all, bit surprised to see the post by Danielson who has 14 visits to Thailand but has contributed only 5 of his own reports at ISG. With that kind of contribution, as all I can say is.....go read the old posts.

Not sure if anyone is interested in this. Medical tourism?
http://news.inq7.net/breaking/index.php?index=1&story_id=62641

White Wolf
01-12-06, 11:43
First of all, bit surprised to see the post by Danielson who has 14 visits to Thailand but has contributed only 5 of his own reports at ISG. With that kind of contribution, as all I can say is.....go read the old posts.

Not sure if anyone is interested in this. Medical tourism?
http://news.inq7.net/breaking/index.php?index=1&story_id=62641It looks like the Philippines want to copy some of the success that Thailand had with medical tourism in the last few years. There they offer it kind of as a vacation. You come in for an operation in a first class hospital and after you're fit again its time to enjoy the beach.

Besides the advantages for the tourists it might also have a positive effect on the flow of medical personnel out of the Philippines. If the result would be that wages can be increased less doctors and nurses would be willing to go abroad.

Yella Man
01-12-06, 11:47
X Man is absolutely right! Fourteen trips and only 5 reports. WoW! Don't skimp on the reports guys. Any piece of info you might have may be valuable to us other members. Perform your duties and post them damn reports!

Yella Man

White Wolf
01-12-06, 11:53
I'm taking my first trip to the Philippines after 14 times to Thailand, and I would like to get some suggestions of where I should head when I reach Manilla,

I'm looking for some where I can find pussy in discos instead of bar fines. A place close to a beach would be preferable.

Also, whats the deal with non ***** action?

ThanksIf you want a beach you should get out of manila asap and head for some nice places like cebu, boracay, palawan or bohol. And if you're looking for pussy without a pay you'll find those even in Manila. The Makati area has some nice clubs which don't have a high number of working girls but in the end you still pay. If not directly then by having to please them, buy them drinks, dinner, movies ;-)

Travel Guy
01-17-06, 23:31
Here is my story. I have been on web site that is a video site that you can talk to the girls and pay a fee to see them naked. For some reason I cant get to the site and I'm trying to get there email so I can talk to them. If someone could pm I will give the the site name . ISG does not allow me to give the site name out. I hope that someone can help. This site has all Philippno girls. An they are really hot. I really enjoy talking to them
So please help.
Thanking you in advance.

X Man
01-18-06, 11:28
I suspect there are a few different places that you describe. One that I looked at was Asian babes or something like that.

I can't imagine paying for such a service though. I'd rather save my money, travel, and get a live show.

X

Ekspat
01-18-06, 11:40
Fourteen trips and only 5 reports.

YM
If you look at the "reports", there aren't any.
Just always the same type of question, where to find, where to go etc blabla.

Cheers!

Verywack
01-19-06, 05:23
Most countries require you to clear customs/immigration before you depart overseas. they stamp your passport to determine how many days you have been away and they pull up your crim history at the same time. good luck!

I was asked by a co-worker who is traveling to the Philippines and Thailand with 5 friends next month a good question I do not have the answer for. One in the group has a bench warrant issued for him for a gross misdemeanor driving after cancellation here in the United States. He also has a felony drug conviction on his record that he served time for. His friends are not worried about him getting to Thailand, but when he clears US Customs on reentry into the United States, will he be arrested on this gross misdemeanor traffic warrant?

FrenchK
01-19-06, 15:41
Hi guys,

I am having my first trip to manila, 27 to 30 January,

Please I need your advice where to found beautiful girls?

Iamsure should have every where haha.

Please let me know where re the best place to hang out, I will; sty in makatin in a smal hotel called El Cielito Hotel anyone tried it?

Thanks for your help and information.

Yella Man
01-21-06, 14:08
I'm making my first trip to Cebu on March 28 thru the 31st. If any one wants to hook up and hang out, have a drink or two and chase ladies, hit me with a PM. I head to Angeles City (my stomping grounds) on April 1st. Same thing applies there.

Yella Man

Frequent Flier
01-22-06, 19:14
Glad to see that Manny has made his way back to the top of his profession. I remember seeing him fight a few years ago when he came out of no where to clean a few of the top contenders clocks.

This guy is a fantastic boxer

http://sports.espn.go.com/sports/boxing/news/story?id=2301214

Bigboi46
01-22-06, 22:38
Glad to see that Manny has made his way back to the top of his profession. I remember seeing him fight a few years ago when he came out of no where to clean a few of the top contenders clocks.

This guy is a fantastic boxer

http://sports.espn.go.com/sports/boxing/news/story?id=2301214I saw a replay of their first fight it ended in a draw but I thought Manny clearly won that fight.

Frequent Flier
01-29-06, 04:59
http://www.sunstar.com.ph/static/ceb/2006/01/29/news/lawyer.says.undercover.cops.liable.for.prostitution.html

I guess the Filipino police figure that this is a crime for some other reason than that it is taking advantage of women.

Not my take on the situation, but those who make these laws figure that every girl who has sex for money is being abused in some way.

The Filipino police do a sting and actually take the girl back to a room and while having sex with the girl someone breaks in the room and takes pictures. The police actually attached the pictures to the official report.

The fact that this law can be applied to us all is disturbing as well. If they were to start to apply this law I believe that tourism would drop to little more than a trickle.

FF

GoodEnough
01-29-06, 09:04
The assumption typically made here when raids such as this occur, is that the bar owner did not pay the police or other law enforcement officials the expected amount, or did not pay at all. Usually, when such clubs get raided here, they're shut down for a week or so, and then reopen as if nothing untoward had occurred. Again, the assumption is generally made that the payoff situation got straightened out.

It's very difficult (try impossible) for me to believe that there's any moral concern, on the part of the authorities, about prostitution. Everything in this country always comes down to money, payoffs, and simple graft. The bars on Burgos St, the EDSA complex, and other, similar areas of Manila are major tourist attractions. When is the last time that anyone heard of these places being shuttered due to a police action? In fact, there are cops all over Burgos all of the time and I always assumed they were present to ensure that the tourists didn't get in trouble.

Remember, there are laws on the books here about virtually everything. They are enforced sporadically and only when the authorities want or need a rationale to do something. Hell, if even half of the traffic laws in Davao were enforced consistently, this might even become a safe place in which to drive. I imagine that the anti-prostitution laws here exist largely to placate the Catholic church, which weilds enormous power and influence in this country.

The fact is, prostitution is a booming (pun intended) business, and many of the glitzier strip bars are own by or connected to powerful political families. This is not a sector which is going out of business any time soon.

GE

Cebu Local
01-29-06, 12:57
The assumption typically made here when raids such as this occur, is that the bar owner did not pay the police or other law enforcement officials the expected amount, or did not pay at all. Usually, when such clubs get raided here, they're shut down for a week or so, and then reopen as if nothing untoward had occurred. Again, the assumption is generally made that the payoff situation got straightened out.

It's very difficult (try impossible) for me to believe that there's any moral concern, on the part of the authorities, about prostitution. Everything in this country always comes down to money, payoffs, and simple graft. The bars on Burgos St, the EDSA complex, and other, similar areas of Manila are major tourist attractions. When is the last time that anyone heard of these places being shuttered due to a police action? In fact, there are cops all over Burgos all of the time and I always assumed they were present to ensure that the tourists didn't get in trouble.

Remember, there are laws on the books here about virtually everything. They are enforced sporadically and only when the authorities want or need a rationale to do something. Hell, if even half of the traffic laws in Davao were enforced consistently, this might even become a safe place in which to drive. I imagine that the anti-prostitution laws here exist largely to placate the Catholic church, which weilds enormous power and influence in this country.

The fact is, prostitution is a booming (pun intended) business, and many of the glitzier strip bars are own by or connected to powerful political families. This is not a sector which is going out of business any time soon.

GEThat is so true,I brought Crazier to Air Force 1 and He and I were talking to one of the people in senior management.It has NEVER been raided,He even shared a story where a police raiding party arrived only to discover 2 Congressmen,The Mayor and a Police General being serviced.Needless to say the Cops were slapped in the face publicly by the General,Disarmed,Suspended and Transferred To Rebel Fighting duty in Mindanao the following week.There are "untouchable places" like PDP in Makati,Pesgasus in QC etc.Has Edsa ever been closed????All is not always as it appeares to be on the surface

X Man
01-30-06, 15:21
Cebu Local gives us a story that is a bit far fetched. As much as I appreciate his numerous informative contributions, I find it hard to believe the police would be so out of touch as to raid a high class parlor that was servicing the elite of the city....hmmmm. urban myth?

No so long ago, I posted (Cebu thread) a news article from a newspaper about the raid at a well-known Cebu establishment. Is it still closed?

Just curious. X Man

Cebu Local
01-30-06, 23:19
Cebu Local gives us a story that is a bit far fetched. As much as I appreciate his numerous informative contributions, I find it hard to believe the police would be so out of touch as to raid a high class parlor that was servicing the elite of the city....hmmmm. urban myth?

No so long ago, I posted (Cebu thread) a news article from a newspaper about the raid at a well-known Cebu establishment. Is it still closed?

Just curious. X ManActually I do a lot of business with Air Force 1 as well as Most of the Hotel Concierges send their high end clients there,Since We Travel agents get a generous commision paid promptly and the confidence of knowing our tour groups will never suffer the embarassment of a police raid.You should see the tour buses parked there,sometimes 3-4 of them at one time.The next time you are in Manila,Ask around if you know of Air force 1 ever being raided.You may be surprised by the answers you get from the locals,Ask the Hotel Concierges especially those of the 5 star hotels and out of curiosity Have you visited AF 1???Drop me a PM the next time you are in Manila and I would be more then happy to bring you there as their guest totally free and fully hosted by AF 1 like I did for Crazier 2 weeks ago,

Being in the travel business He needed a "safe"place to bring his tour groups to also.It is more then a MP,The KTV,Club and MP operations employ over 800 women per shift at 2 shifts daily with over 400 support staff.During the last ATF 2 weeks ago in the Philippines,The Laotian and Burmese Tourism Ministers and their support staff were here accompanied by their Philippine hosts.Would the Philippines dare risk an International incident by raiding and arresting them???I dont think so.When Crazier was with me,inspecting the place,The following were inhouse.Several diplomatic staff,a party from the office of the First gentleman,the city Administrator of Paranaque where AF 1 is located,a navy commodore,and at least 3 congressmen and 2 mayors.I think it would have been a career ending move for any cops raiding.You dont screw around with the people of the First gentleman Mr Arroyo.His wife only happens to be THE PRESIDENT OF THE PHILIPPINES.Anyway just my viewpoint and You never know what the future holds,But it hasnt been raided in the last SEVEN years.So I will continue to bring my Chinese,Japanese and Korean tour groups there in forseeable future.Just my personal experiences with them

Frequent Flier
01-31-06, 05:06
Actually I do a lot of business with Air Force 1 as well as Most of the Hotel Concierges send their high end clients there,Since We Travel agents get a generous commision paid promptly and the confidence of knowing our tour groups will never suffer the embarassment of a police raid.You should see the tour buses parked there,sometimes 3-4 of them at one time.The next time you are in Manila,Ask around if you know of Air force 1 ever being raided.You may be surprised by the answers you get from the locals,Ask the Hotel Concierges especially those of the 5 star hotels and out of curiosity Have you visited AF 1???Drop me a PM the next time you are in Manila and I would be more then happy to bring you there as their guest totally free and fully hosted by AF 1 like I did for Crazier 2 weeks ago,

Being in the travel business He needed a "safe"place to bring his tour groups to also.It is more then a MP,The KTV,Club and MP operations employ over 800 women per shift at 2 shifts daily with over 400 support staff.During the last ATF 2 weeks ago in the Philippines,The Laotian and Burmese Tourism Ministers and their support staff were here accompanied by their Philippine hosts.Would the Philippines dare risk an International incident by raiding and arresting them???I dont think so.When Crazier was with me,inspecting the place,The following were inhouse.Several diplomatic staff,a party from the office of the First gentleman,the city Administrator of Paranaque where AF 1 is located,a navy commodore,and at least 3 congressmen and 2 mayors.I think it would have been a career ending move for any cops raiding.You dont screw around with the people of the First gentleman Mr Arroyo.His wife only happens to be THE PRESIDENT OF THE PHILIPPINES.Anyway just my viewpoint and You never know what the future holds,But it hasnt been raided in the last SEVEN years.So I will continue to bring my Chinese,Japanese and Korean tour groups there in forseeable future.Just my personal experiences with them

Hi CL,

I took the post from X-man as saying that he only thought the story about being raided once and the police being scolded or whatever for being so stupid as to raid the place where all their politicians hang out as an urban myth. I certainly didn't think that he was saying that you were telling stories. I think he was saying that the story told to you was a urban myth told for the effect of safety to patrons or for entertainment, as the police would certainly not raid this place as even as ridiculous as the police are sometimes in Manila, they would never make that big a mistake.

Just my two cents on how I read his post.

FF

Patterson
01-31-06, 13:59
What is it like for the more mature woman in AC ?

any pics pls.

Clandestine782
02-04-06, 09:34
Philippines HIV cases double over three years Tue Jan 31, 9:49 PM ET

MANILA (AFP) - An AIDS crisis threatens the Philippines as the number of people who are HIV carriers has doubled in just over three years, the health department warned.

A health department study projected the number of Human Im***odeficiency Virus (HIV) carriers to have risen to 11,168, from about 6,000 in 2002, Health Secretary Francisco Duque told reporters.

The widespread practice of unprotected sex makes AIDS a serious threat in the Southeast Asian country, he added.

Many people who are likely living with the virus are mixing with the general population and are unaware that they are infected, Duque said.

Men who have sex with other men, female sex workers, their male clients, and injecting drug users are the groups most at risk, Duque said.

However, these groups account for only 2,942 of the total HIV carriers estimated in the Philippines, said health department epidemiologist Enrique Tayag.

"A significant change in this estimation is that 8,000 of these HIV positives are now found in the general population. This means that current interventions miss a hidden population that would benefit and thus avert a major catastrophe," Duque said.

In the health department survey, one percent of injecting drug users in Cebu, the country's number-two city, are HIV-positive, Duque said.

"For the first time after nearly a decade of surveillance, another IDU (injecting drug user) has tested positive. This means that the transmission among IDUs has begun and, if left unchecked, will cause the repetition of an epidemic similar to that of Thailand," Duque warned.

World Health Organization country representative John Marc Olive said the discovery of HIV-positive injecting drug users should serve as a "red flag" for the Philippines taking into consideration Thailand's experience when those infected by the virus transmitted HIV by sharing needles.

Duque said many injecting drug users had multiple sex partners, did not practice safe sex, and shared needles.

Duque said the government had set aside 20 million pesos (383,000 dollars) to stockpile anti-retroviral drugs for HIV/AIDS sufferers. The virus destroys the human body's im***e system.

"It's a dilemma for the (health department) to have to manage opposition from the (Roman) Catholic Church because it views condoms also as a family planning method and not just a tool against HIV/AIDS," Duque said.

He urged the church to allow the government to promote condom use among the faithful in this mainly Catholic country.

Member #2718
02-04-06, 11:21
.Has Edsa ever been closed????All is not always as it appeares to be on the surface

Actually it has been raided on several occassions with business "suspended" while the under-age girls were removed. Then it was back to business as usualy within the hour.

Firedick
02-04-06, 23:03
A curious post. Are you a mature woman considering a trip to AC ? Slightly more specific questions would probably yeild better results.

FD

HenryV
02-05-06, 18:06
I have been to the PI many times but never in August. I am planning a trip there this August. Is there much rain in August?

Thank you.

Porty
02-06-06, 00:39
I have been to the PI many times but never in August. I am planning a trip there this August. Is there much rain in August?

Thank you.

You will find that august is nostly dry ! but still quite hot !
As its the end of summer.
So you dont have to worry. But as you kbow anywhere has some rain , but august would be a good time to go.

Fast Eddie 48
02-06-06, 01:19
You will find that august is nostly dry ! but still quite hot !
As its the end of summer.
So you dont have to worry. But as you kbow anywhere has some rain , but august would be a good time to go.

to porty

I was at MANILA and CEBU in dec last year , It rain almost every day that i was there and should be dry season in dec . but the weather is cool in the
evening .

fast eddie 48

Wulfe13
02-06-06, 07:33
December is the PEAK of the rainy season in Cebu... August is dry but still hot... I was there from Sept. 6 to Oct. 6 and it rained almost everyday but for only a short while.

Porty
02-06-06, 07:49
to porty

I was at MANILA and CEBU in dec last year , It rain almost every day that i was there and should be dry season in dec . but the weather is cool in the
evening .

fast eddie 48

Eddie decmber in the northern hemisphere is winter time !! in manila and most of the philippines the wetest months are decmeber and january !! Thats why the weather is cool ! does not start to heat up until late febuary march then summer is very hot in June and July !

X Man
02-06-06, 09:05
A site deveoted to chasing tail and here we are talking about the weather.

BTW, May is the hottest month.

http://www.pagasa.dost.gov.ph/cab/climate.htm

X

Prov1
02-08-06, 00:33
Eddie decmber in the northern hemisphere is winter time !! in manila and most of the philippines the wetest months are decmeber and january !! Thats why the weather is cool ! does not start to heat up until late febuary march then summer is very hot in June and July !

Porty, I'm not sure what you are smoking but have you ever been to the P.I.? The wettest months are around August, not December dumbass. December and January are two of the dry months. Same goes to you Wulfe13, get a clue dude. Wait a minute, aren't you the same dude who married your wife after one day? Never mind. :)

Cebu Local
02-08-06, 00:55
You are all right,The Philippines has 4 distinct Climatic zones,But the the Wet and dry seasons vary depending on the region,For example Quezon has no wet or dry season but has rains evenly all year round,Mindanao and Palawan have no typhoons etc..So the wet or dry season will depend on what part of the PI you are in.December and January are dry seasons for Manila,AC etc but wet seasons for Bohol,Cebu etc.Hope this clarifies things

Cebu Local
02-08-06, 01:06
To quote the Climatic zones Manila and AC are under climatic zone 1 which is defined as Long dry season from November to May and intense rainy season from June to October.Most Mongers experience this weather.Cebu where I stay and where Porty regularly visits is under Climatic Zone 2 which is defined as Short dry season from March to May and a rainy season from June to Febraury.Climatic zone 4 which covers Davao where GE lives has no distinct wet or dry season.Case closed

Porty
02-08-06, 04:00
To quote the Climatic zones Manila and AC are under climatic zone 1 which is defined as Long dry season from November to May and intense rainy season from June to October.Most Mongers experience this weather.Cebu where I stay and where Porty regularly visits is under Climatic Zone 2 which is defined as Short dry season from March to May and a rainy season from June to Febraury.Climatic zone 4 which covers Davao where GE lives has no distinct wet or dry season.Case closed

Salamat Cebu Local . i am sure that if any memeber would know about the weather you would be the one to ask as you are every where in the Philippines all year round. I was only going on my experiences on the months that i have visited over the 10 times that i have been there.

I enjoyed your report on Davao. Just a question as your in the travel industry.
From cebu where would a great place to go , for 3 days trip ! Must be romantic. Say for honeymoon ! taking into account of short travel time which everything is short by air ? Salamat CL

Cebu Local
02-08-06, 11:53
Salamat Cebu Local . i am sure that if any memeber would know about the weather you would be the one to ask as you are every where in the Philippines all year round. I was only going on my experiences on the months that i have visited over the 10 times that i have been there.

I enjoyed your report on Davao. Just a question as your in the travel industry.
From cebu where would a great place to go , for 3 days trip ! Must be romantic. Say for honeymoon ! taking into account of short travel time which everything is short by air ? Salamat CLBohol,A 2 hour ferry trip away,Try Panglao Nature Report and Bohol Beach Club on Panglao Island.Dumaguete again a 3 hour ferry trip away from Cebu,Antulan Beach resort and Atlantis Dive Resort,The Rizal Boulevard is kinda romantic at night.Boracay a 1 hour Seaair trip away,Seawind,Nami Private Villas,Waling Waling are romantic.Camiguin an island a 30 minute Seaair trip away,Rustic peaceful quiet island where the cops dont even carry guns.Hope this helps

Porty
02-08-06, 14:29
[Camiguin an island a 30 minute Seaair trip away,Rustic peaceful quiet island where the cops dont even carry guns.Hope this helps[/QUOTE]

As I've done bohol and i think boracay has to many people ! I think this might be great.
Can u give me some information about a special hotel, With honeymoon suite !
Yes Thats correct , the time has come after 2 years ! Dont worry cos Niko is living next door to me now and he will make sure everything is good while i am in australia. I have taken your advice many times Salamat.

Bigchez
02-08-06, 14:48
My wife and I went on our honeymoon in Bohol. It is very nice there. Nice beaches and you can go on a tour of the island. I really enjoy the the little monkeys, the chocolate hills, and the riverboat cruise I went on. If you go on your honeymoon there you will love it.

Bigchez

Cebu Local
02-12-06, 01:15
[Camiguin an island a 30 minute Seaair trip away,Rustic peaceful quiet island where the cops dont even carry guns.Hope this helps

As I've done bohol and i think boracay has to many people ! I think this might be great.
Can u give me some information about a special hotel, With honeymoon suite !
Yes Thats correct , the time has come after 2 years ! Dont worry cos Niko is living next door to me now and he will make sure everything is good while i am in australia. I have taken your advice many times Salamat.[/QUOTE]
Porty,I will check it out during Visayas Travel Mart Next week and let you know.Regards to Nico

Porty
02-12-06, 02:34
[
Porty,I will check it out during Visayas Travel Mart Next week and let you know.Regards to Nico[/QUOTE]

Salamat CL, just finished talking to Niko. Its hard to give him your best as i dont know your real name ! Pm if you want.

He is well and his wife is home from the USA until till the 23rd of febuary.
I am god father to his son which turns 1 this month, also my appartment is next door to his. So I can say that we are so close! I am very lucky to have such a friend as niko dont you think !

Would love to ctach up with you when i am there maybe we have a drink with Niko one night ! I am there from the 17th of march to the 17th of april !

Salamat once again , cos i really want to suprise my wife with a simple but very sweet honeymoon !

Cebu Local
02-12-06, 03:00
[
Porty,I will check it out during Visayas Travel Mart Next week and let you know.Regards to Nico

Salamat CL, just finished talking to Niko. Its hard to give him your best as i dont know your real name ! Pm if you want.

He is well and his wife is home from the USA until till the 23rd of febuary.
I am god father to his son which turns 1 this month, also my appartment is next door to his. So I can say that we are so close! I am very lucky to have such a friend as niko dont you think !

Would love to ctach up with you when i am there maybe we have a drink with Niko one night ! I am there from the 17th of march to the 17th of april !

Salamat once again , cos i really want to suprise my wife with a simple but very sweet honeymoon ![/QUOTE]
You can go to the Visayas Travel Mart at SM from Friday the 17th to Sunday the 19th.All the different resorts including Camiguin will have booths there and Lets get together for a drink when you get in .Best Regards

Porty
02-12-06, 07:21
You can go to the Visayas Travel Mart at SM from Friday the 17th to Sunday the 19th.All the different resorts including Camiguin will have booths there and Lets get together for a drink when you get in .Best Regards[/QUOTE]

I hope that travel fair is on in march !!
as the 17th is friday in febuary and the same in March !
So the Fair is on the 17th of MARCH to the 20th of MARCH is that correct !

Will pm you my cell number when i get there in cebu ! Salamat CL

Firedick
02-12-06, 08:11
My head hurts trying to determine who's talking to whom here. :)

I may be in country around the same time.

Later.

FD

Mahalit
02-12-06, 22:29
Does anyone know of any sites that have Filipinas in bondage?

Don Roberts
02-13-06, 05:33
I'm looking at today's Cebu Sun Star- VisMin travel fair is Feb 17 to 19.
thanks all- keep on 'rhymes with' truckin.

Don

Mugroso
02-15-06, 05:58
I may have asked this question before and I am sure many have as well. But here goes (again?).

I cannont believe the incredibly low rates on women in the PI are. Really, only 20-30USD?

Is that fee paid to the bar and you negociate with the lady for her fee or is that rate lock, stock and barrel?

Man I can't wait to save enough money I make on LOJ to go to the PI this summer. Mexicanas are great but this kid needs something exotic, or at least a change of pace.

Forgive my ignorance but any clarification would be greatly appreciated.

The Filthy (stranded in North America) One

Frequent Flier
02-15-06, 06:55
Does anyone know of any sites that have Filipinas in bondage?

Do a search on the web...

J Boy
02-15-06, 17:00
I may have asked this question before and I am sure many have as well. But here goes (again?).

I cannont believe the incredibly low rates on women in the PI are. Really, only 20-30USD?

Is that fee paid to the bar and you negociate with the lady for her fee or is that rate lock, stock and barrel?

It depends. In Angeles City you pay the bar and they pay the girl her part. Your cost is 1000p to 1300p depending on the bar. That's for all night. Most guys tip from say 200 to 500p but it is not required.

In Manila the Ermita area [LA Cafe, G-Point etc] there is no barfine. You make the deal with the girl. Normally from 1000p to 2000p You rarely need to pay more than 1500p

On Burgess St and EDSA in Manila you pay the bar and then pay the girl. Burgess is most expensive and then EDSA. It can be as high as 5000p I think. I don't really monger in these areas.

All of the above are for all nighters. I don't do short-time so am not sure of short-time pricing.

GoodEnough
02-18-06, 09:43
While nothing beats the price/quality ratio at LA Cafe, provided that you're patient and willing to wait until the one you love comes along, EDSA has a good cost/benefit ratio as well. The bar fine is PhP1000, but the girls are never more than PhP1,500 for as long as you like. Also, if you attach a monetary value to your time, the ratio increases, since there's a higher percentage of good looking women in EDSA than in LA Cafe, and therefore you need to spend less time looking. Burgos, on the other hand, is ridiculous and does not represent much value for money.

It is somewhat amazing so me though that so many first timers stick to the well-trodden path to Manila when there are so many more attractive, and less expensive options available to anyone with even a smidgen of adventurous spirit. To each his own I suppose.

GE

MIA Man
02-19-06, 17:53
I'm heading to Angeles for my 2nd trip, but I still haven't figured it all out yet :)

After you take the first girl from a bar and have a great time, the next time you go in there she sticks to you like glue.

How do I take the second girl from the same bar and not have her feel bad or not give as good a performance?

J Boy
02-20-06, 16:05
I'm heading to Angeles for my 2nd trip, but I still haven't figured it all out yet :)

After you take the first girl from a bar and have a great time, the next time you go in there she sticks to you like glue.

How do I take the second girl from the same bar and not have her feel bad or not give as good a performance?

Don't let it worry you. Most times when girl 1 pouts it's a sales pitch. They want another 500p. Just tell her up front you are a butterfly and want to have other girls. Remind her of this if she pouts.

To get good performance from girl 2 try telling her that girl 1 was great and ask if she is as good. It can tend to bring out her competitive spirit.

CAVEAT. Do not lie to the girls to make them feel like you have long-term plans for them. If you lead them on they can be very vengeful.

Crd176
02-22-06, 00:30
Hey,

I'm new to this, so I don't know exactly what to do. My friend told me about this site, but that was it. He's not really into Filipinas, but I am. What do you guys think about the women? Can anyone lead me in the right direction?

How do they look?

How do I get into contact with them?

What should I be aware of?

Is it strictly business? They don't reveal anything about their personal lives, do they?

CRD176

GoodEnough
02-22-06, 10:57
Hey,

I'm new to this, so I don't know exactly what to do. My friend told me about this site, but that was it. He's not really into Filipinas, but I am. What do you guys think about the women? Can anyone lead me in the right direction?

How do they look?

How do I get into contact with them?

What should I be aware of?

Is it strictly business? They don't reveal anything about their personal lives, do they?

CRD176

I do not mean to be rude, by why are you asking these questions? This forum is packed with information on every tangent of life over here, and all you need to to is read. Then, if you have any specific questions, pose them and I'm sure the guys here would be willing to answer.

Yella Man
02-23-06, 11:02
While nothing beats the price/quality ratio at LA Cafe, provided that you're patient and willing to wait until the one you love comes along, EDSA has a good cost/benefit ratio as well. The bar fine is PhP1000, but the girls are never more than PhP1,500 for as long as you like. Also, if you attach a monetary value to your time, the ratio increases, since there's a higher percentage of good looking women in EDSA than in LA Cafe, and therefore you need to spend less time looking. Burgos, on the other hand, is ridiculous and does not represent much value for money.

It is somewhat amazing so me though that so many first timers stick to the well-trodden path to Manila when there are so many more attractive, and less expensive options available to anyone with even a smidgen of adventurous spirit. To each his own I suppose.

GE

GE,

I will be in Cebu at the end of March and I like to get off the beaten path. Lend me your hiking shoes, and your well worn map to help me get acquainted with the ladies in places other than what's on the beaten path. I've read the forum and have formulated a plan of places to visit, but maybe you could enlighten me on a "must see, must visit" place to hook up with some nice non pro action. I will be ever in your service!

Yella Man

GoodEnough
02-23-06, 13:08
GE,

I will be in Cebu at the end of March and I like to get off the beaten path. Lend me your hiking shoes, and your well worn map to help me get acquainted with the ladies in places other than what's on the beaten path. I've read the forum and have formulated a plan of places to visit, but maybe you could enlighten me on a "must see, must visit" place to hook up with some nice non pro action. I will be ever in your service!

Yella Man
Yella Man, I would like to help, but I am not even an expert on the "beaten path" in Cebu. I've only been to Cebu a couple of times. Cebu Local is the man for this advice. If you want some information about Davao or even Mindanao in general. I would be happy to help.

I can however, send you my worn hiking boots if this would be any help.

GE

HenryV
02-23-06, 21:49
I will be visiting Davao for the first time. Can you give me some advice on good bars, massage partlours, or a general idea of where I should be casting my line.

Thanks

TeenieWeenie
02-28-06, 04:53
Hey Guys -

Sorry to intrude on a pay-for-play discussion, but out of curiosity, why are there so many young ladies in their early twenties from the Philippines who are looking to marry guys up to 60 years old?

The sex trade in many other countries is just as strong, (Thailand, Costa Rica, etc.), but if you browse the various "buy a wife" sites you only get a few hits for young women who will marry an old fart like me. (I'm 50, more or less, stuck in the land of do-it-yourself, the ol' USA.) Not so in the Philippines!

I assume most of these women are pros or semi-pros. (Heck, you guys may have spent some time with a few. Why not go to www.blossoms.com and see if you recognize anyone? **PLEASE DON'T BLOW HER COVER!** But it should be good for a few grins.)

I'm gathering that if I have any interest in a Philippine lady, I shouldn't spend a cent on a dating service, but rather drag my old butt over there.

X Man
02-28-06, 07:14
teenieweenie, Some of the girls at the online sites are pros or scammers. See the post I just made at the Filipina section. I think the majority are legit. I think it's a great way to set things up especially if you want to visit some new places.

As for your WHY question.... well, the answer could very well be a master's dissertation, but I'll give my quick take...and expect a few others will also.

In addition to being poor, they have a heavy reliance on money coming in from relatives overseas...often from Filipinos working overseas and sometimes from someone who married a foreigner. There are also quite a few Filipinos that made it to the USA by joining the military, not to mention the many ladies who married a serviceman when the bases were open. There is a Max's restaurant in San Diego

These relatives send money / bring gifts and they appear to be rich. So, there's that aspect ... getting to a developed country seems a bit like hitting the lottery. I went to a small mountain town in the hills one hour out of Cebu. I saw a really nice home, very well kept. I pointed it out and my companion said, "Oh, she married a foreigner."

I'd say there is the added element of it being fashionable and acceptable to have a foreign guy, even an older one. Once enough people do it, it becomes okay. My mountain girl (I met at CB) is a regular girl living in the big city and working in a factory on Mactan. She 26 and me 46. I met her father who is the only one left up on the mountain. She actually asked her father if she could accompany me during my visit. I just about crapped when I heard that...but he apparently allowed it because she stuck with me for the next three days. Not nearly as beautiful as some of the bar girls, but never made a fuss, never asked for money and was ready and willing every time I, ummm, felt the urge. Life is good in the Phil islands.

I was also reading another web site recently ...I searched for Camiguin and found the site of a German diver..lots of pictures. I think the term "single" or "single traveler" is in the URL. Somewhere in his adventures he mentions going to a village between CDO and Butuan and meeting a 60 yr old Filipino guy with an 18yr old wife. Wow.

X

Frequent Flier
03-01-06, 09:17
i have recently been using a service called skype. www.skype.com is the link.

this service is really good and is better voice connection than talking by cell phone. especially in the usa with all the compression they use at peak times. making it so you can't understand the other person you are talking with.

these internet phone services are going to change the way phone companies operate and i hope put a few of those blood sucking companies out of business.

if you have high speed connection you can buy a head set and call and talk to anyone using this type of system.

you can buy phone that works within a wireless lan area and pick up all your messages and other task that are available. if the other person also has skype you talk for free. ... no cost and it is very clear and no delays.

you can also buy time to call regular phone numbers and the rates are very good and again very clear reception.

it is working good for me, may not be for everyone, but i would check it out if you make lots of international or long distance calls.

there are other services available other than skype that do the same thing.

ff

Member #1005
03-01-06, 19:42
Like yourself Frequent Flyer I have been using Skype (www.Skype.com) for the last seven months and have used in Australia, Japan, New Zealand, Thailand, Indonesia, The Philippines, Poland, The Czech Republic and Dubai. It works very well although I have detected that at certain times of the day, when it is busy the drop out rate is quite high.

However, I have topped up my account and put ten Euros on it and it’s cheap enough, its great for calling out to any fixed line phone or mobile but the minor drawback is that you cannot be called back from a mobile or landline, only someone else on Skype, plus you cannot call the police. Skype also works on dial up lines if your hotel doesn’t have a broadband connection.

You are correct this is the future for telephony and already here in the UK we have three companies offering a similar service, one of them is a telephone company but to get it you have to have a fixed line phone (??) as well as Yahoo. I did read that Google is looking to start a similar service. I still believe in buying a local sim card when I am in country as a complement to Skype, but I have yet to try out Skype on an aircraft that offers in-flight internet service, Lufthansa, Singapore Airlines and Emirates offer Internet access on some flights, but I am curious about the results.

Joel Goodsen
03-02-06, 22:27
You can be called back from a mobile or landline. You can use skypein for this. http://www.skype.com/products/skypein/

You can buy skypein in any of these countries and people can ring you up by calling a local number.

Brazil
Japan
Denmark
Poland
Estonia
Sweden
Finland
Switzerland
France
United Kingdom
Germany
United States
Hong Kong S.A.R., China

If you're for instance in the Phils and you have a US skype in number, people in the US can call the US skype in number to contact you against a local tariff.

Like yourself Frequent Flyer
.. but the minor drawback is that you cannot be called back from a mobile or landline, only someone else on Skype, plus you cannot call the police. Skype also works on dial up lines if your hotel doesn’t have a broadband connection.

Jambo
03-03-06, 05:09
Whats the deal with FilipinaHeart.com?

I tried to reply to a message yesterday, and up popped a questionaire. It took up an entire screen. They have a notice that reads in part:

The US Congress has recently passed legislation that requires most online dating companies to collect information regarding the criminal and marital history of US citizens or residents who will communicate with foreign nationals. The purpose of this legislation is to protect foreign women from domestic violence.

Then ask a bunch of personal stuff relating to your marital status, children, court orders. Then they close with:

I understand that US law requires that the above information must be accessible to every foreign national whom I correspond with.

They don't really cite the legislation, but have a link to some protest site at http://www.internationalmarriagebrokers.com/

Strange. Especially since this is an Australian web site. To my knowledge, no US-based E-commerce site complies with European laws on data collection, privacy, and especially, taxation. For example, under European law, email lists must be opt-in. Sites like Amazon.com require you opt-out of their list after you place an order.

I don't really understand why they are caving in so easy on this issue--assuming its legit. Could this site have been hijacked? Seems not, since the form has remained over 24 hours.

Member #1005
03-03-06, 06:32
You can be called back from a mobile or landline.

Thanks Joel Goodson but there is a charge for this service, hence the reason I am sticking with local sim cards

Jambo
03-09-06, 15:10
I posted an update regarding FilipinaHeart.com in the Dating Services forum at
http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?t=1823

ShadowAxis
03-16-06, 14:32
guys,

just some advice - it's worth your time to have two hotel rooms should your finances permit. one that you play from, and the other where you actually live. never bring any girl you pick up back to your apartment or long term hotel. you are in a very poor country - desperation breeds creativity and opportunity - and you, my brother, are the opportunity. i just experienced my first, and hopefully my last stalker.

cute, met in greenbelt, a popular and upscale mall - about 4'11, incredible body, great smile - charming. not a pro, but very weird and exceptionally hard to get rid of - very curious about my business and "contacts." she spent the night - wanted me to take her "shopping." (ah, so this isn't for free - wound up donating about p3000, way too much - espically considering the followup hassles), not an espically great experience and when i saw her in the morning i was seriously worried about having slept with a 16 year old. (said she was 24... and her id was stolen, of course with her assets - i'd have believed anything) made the mistake of bringing her back to my place - days later she started leaving notes with building security and sending lots of txt messages. "i really miss you, can i see you again?!? muah!" not good...

like an idiot - i went out with her one last time (did i mention her rack?) - she kept mentioning that someone was following her, it got weirder and weirder - i had a very bad feeling about the situation. told her (multiple times) that she was not coming back to my place, we were just friends, and that we were not spending the night together. i was ready to dash into a cab, she was demanding to go use the restroom (ie. make another phone call) - i hopped in a cab and took off with her knocking on the window. she sent me text messages until 4:00 am with questions, comments, insults, ect. the whole scene just had the look of a setup or shakedown - which happens frequently here.

stories in the pi abound with tales of guys who get nailed on trumped up [CodeWord123] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord123) charges. any girl can get 10 locals to swear under oath that they saw you stuff the girl into a cab - or hell, that you nailed her right on the platform of the ayala mrt. when you have nothing, you also have nothing to lose.

i am still getting pinged by this girl, i've alerted building security, will likely get a new sim card for my phone, worst case - i have her exported to the provinces (i work with the government).

let's recap...

1. the philippines is a devoutly catholic country, odds are strong that you are not brad pitt - therefore, if you are getting laid on the first "date," she is a prostitute.
2. ask for id, if she looks 16 - she's 31, if she looks 28 - she's 17. if she can't produce id - don't fuck her. it'll flatter her if you tell her she looks 16 anyway - unless she's 14!
3. never bring a girl back to your place - espically if you own the place, have money (meaning, nice things - expensive furnishings), or value your privacy.
4. never overpay - she'll latch onto you faster than a thirsty tick. if you are a rich expat - you set yourself up for future shakedowns or worse - a [CodeWord123] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord123) charge.
5. always use a condom (for all the obvious reasons), the not so obvious one is if you blow the winning load into her - it will medically support a fradulant [CodeWord123] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord123) charge or worse, lifelong child support... (ah, and that includes her, her children (you didn't think junior was going to be an only child? did u?), her bothers and sisters, unemployed family, friends and filipino boyfriend)

and all this time i though i was paying for the girl to go away in the morning! :)

cheers, sa

Cebu Local
03-16-06, 23:10
guys,

just some advice - it's worth your time to have two hotel rooms should your finances permit. one that you play from, and the other where you actually live. never bring any girl you pick up back to your apartment or long term hotel. you are in a very poor country - desperation breeds creativity and opportunity - and you, my brother, are the opportunity. i just experienced my first, and hopefully my last stalker.

cute, met in greenbelt, a popular and upscale mall - about 4'11, incredible body, great smile - charming. not a pro, but very weird and exceptionally hard to get rid of - very curious about my business and "contacts." she spent the night - wanted me to take her "shopping." (ah, so this isn't for free - wound up donating about p3000, way too much - espically considering the followup hassles), not an espically great experience and when i saw her in the morning i was seriously worried about having slept with a 16 year old. (said she was 24... and her id was stolen, of course with her assets - i'd have believed anything) made the mistake of bringing her back to my place - days later she started leaving notes with building security and sending lots of txt messages. "i really miss you, can i see you again?!? muah!" not good...

like an idiot - i went out with her one last time (did i mention her rack?) - she kept mentioning that someone was following her, it got weirder and weirder - i had a very bad feeling about the situation. told her (multiple times) that she was not coming back to my place, we were just friends, and that we were not spending the night together. i was ready to dash into a cab, she was demanding to go use the restroom (ie. make another phone call) - i hopped in a cab and took off with her knocking on the window. she sent me text messages until 4:00 am with questions, comments, insults, ect. the whole scene just had the look of a setup or shakedown - which happens frequently here.

stories in the pi abound with tales of guys who get nailed on trumped up [CodeWord123] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord123) charges. any girl can get 10 locals to swear under oath that they saw you stuff the girl into a cab - or hell, that you nailed her right on the platform of the ayala mrt. when you have nothing, you also have nothing to lose.

i am still getting pinged by this girl, i've alerted building security, will likely get a new sim card for my phone, worst case - i have her exported to the provinces (i work with the government).

let's recap...

1. the philippines is a devoutly catholic country, odds are strong that you are not brad pitt - therefore, if you are getting laid on the first "date," she is a prostitute.
2. ask for id, if she looks 16 - she's 31, if she looks 28 - she's 17. if she can't produce id - don't fuck her. it'll flatter her if you tell her she looks 16 anyway - unless she's 14!
3. never bring a girl back to your place - espically if you own the place, have money (meaning, nice things - expensive furnishings), or value your privacy.
4. never overpay - she'll latch onto you faster than a thirsty tick. if you are a rich expat - you set yourself up for future shakedowns or worse - a [CodeWord123] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord123) charge.
5. always use a condom (for all the obvious reasons), the not so obvious one is if you blow the winning load into her - it will medically support a fradulant [CodeWord123] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord123) charge or worse, lifelong child support... (ah, and that includes her, her children (you didn't think junior was going to be an only child? did u?), her bothers and sisters, unemployed family, friends and filipino boyfriend)

and all this time i though i was paying for the girl to go away in the morning! :)

cheers, sa
hi sa
i regret to inform you that according to one of my retainer lawyers,who is a moonlighting city prosecutor,she can claim that you have commited the following crimes statuatory [CodeWord123] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord123) and seduction.that even if it consentatory,you can be facing 10 up to 12 years in jail.she can easily run to one of the left leaning femenist groups like gabriela and they will provide lawyers who will prosecute you for free.get rid of her as quickly as you can.good luck and i will pm you some advice to deal with this

Prov 01
03-26-06, 16:47
I am an open bisexual male who will be making a tour of the Philippines and Thailand beginning in May, and will be spending one month at this time in the Manila/Makati area and the rest of my vacation in Thailand, and I was wondering if anyone has any information on swingers clubs that are located in these areas, as I would love to explore that type of lifestyle. Thank you for any information you can provide me!

Prov 01
03-26-06, 17:11
I am a bisexual male and will be in the Philippines the beginning of May with my travel partner and will be spending one week in Makati and then we would like to go to see the tribes and the culture that is located in Bagio City. There does not seem to be much information available on Bagio City so I was wondering if it is a safe area for us to go to, and what the mongering is like in that area. Any other information you can provide would be very helpful to my friend and I. In advance thank you for your kindness in helping us prepare our trip and making it safe.

Cebu Local
03-27-06, 01:04
I am a bisexual male and will be in the Philippines the beginning of May with my travel partner and will be spending one week in Makati and then we would like to go to see the tribes and the culture that is located in Bagio City. There does not seem to be much information available on Bagio City so I was wondering if it is a safe area for us to go to, and what the mongering is like in that area. Any other information you can provide would be very helpful to my friend and I. In advance thank you for your kindness in helping us prepare our trip and making it safe.The Philippines is a tolerant society towards different sexual orientation,Why dont you visit any of the Gay bars and nightclubs in manila and Baguio to try it out.In Manila,Go to the Malate gay bars and clubs,In Quezon city Try Chicos.Makati doesnt have any Gay bars and clubs.If you want more detailed info,I can ask my Gay staff or just buy the gay magazines on sale in the larger bookshops..Cheers

X Man
03-27-06, 01:04
I don't want to start any conflict, but i can't let this pass.

This is a really stupid thing to say. And if you think about it you'll admit it was inappropriate.:

*** 1. The Philippines is a devoutly catholic country, odds are strong that you are NOT Brad Pitt - therefore, if you are getting laid on the first "date," she is a prostitute. ***

Other than that, thanks for the interesting post.

X

Cebu Local
03-27-06, 01:11
I don't want to start any conflict, but i can't let this pass.

This is a really stupid thing to say. And if you think about it you'll admit it was inappropriate.:

*** 1. The Philippines is a devoutly catholic country, odds are strong that you are NOT Brad Pitt - therefore, if you are getting laid on the first "date," she is a prostitute. ***

Other than that, thanks for the interesting post.

XI totally agree,I personally have got normal girls on the first dateand so have several of my buddies.The key was We showed them kindness and respect.We were neatly dressed,polite,held good jobs,looked at least average and had foriegn passports.Cancontrib is another good example this is very possibile.Look at his posts in the Manila thread

X Man
03-27-06, 01:17
Prov 1, I haven't been to Baguio in years, but I can't imagine any safety issues other than the obvious: don't pick fights, don't be overtly rude to ANYONE, use condoms and don't get falling down drunk.

I've lost two wallets in the Philippines. One was taken when I was in a crowded jeepney in Angeles, the other I dropped in a taxi (duh) in Makati.

As for your particular sexual quirks, I also cannot imagine not being able to find what you are looking for.

To add to what CL wrote, I notice there are quite a few comedy clubs that feature gays. These guys would likely have lots of info. The one place I visited in Remidos Circle (MLA), was good for a few laughs, but the humor was generally crude. They tend to generate their laughs by humiliating members of the audience. For example, my date was asked if I "had a big one".

X

X Man
03-27-06, 01:24
I've managed a few myself CL. At least one tried to return the spending money I had given her during our two day foray to Bohol, so I'm willing to bet she wasn't selling skin.

I'm finding the more I visit the Philippines, the fewer bar fines I pay.

But what's this about "average looking"? I'm bald, bearded, beer-gutted, middle-aged and ugly as sin.

X

Cebu Local
03-27-06, 01:30
I've managed a few myself CL. At least one tried to return the spending money I had given her during our two day foray to Bohol, so I'm willing to bet she wasn't selling skin.

I'm finding the more I visit the Philippines, the fewer bar fines I pay.

But what's this about "average looking"? I'm bald, bearded, beer-gutted, middle-aged and ugly as sin.

XAverage looking is relative,To the average Pinay being Foriegn Means you are exotic looking,Middle aged can be matured compared to childish.More power to you

Harvey WB
03-27-06, 01:42
The only tribes in Baguio are some older members from Ifugao who hang out at the Botanical Gardens and let you take thrir picture for a small fee.

Member #1005
03-27-06, 08:08
I am a bisexual male and will be in the Philippines the beginning of May with my travel partner and will be spending one week in Makati and then we would like to go to see the tribes and the culture that is located in Bagio City. There does not seem to be much information available on Bagio City so I was wondering if it is a safe area for us to go to, and what the mongering is like in that area. Any other information you can provide would be very helpful to my friend and I. In advance thank you for your kindness in helping us prepare our trip and making it safe.

Looks like Dashing Don aka Face Pisser, Guinesss, Prov 01, Toss it Off, I mean Tee It Off , Has finally come out of the closet here, not that we had any doubt about which way he was swinging since he's never posted about a woman.

I don’t know why you are posting here, forget Bagio, there are many gay bars in Davao you should feel right at home down there with a big gay community. You should send a pm to our own man among men Dragon Slayer for more information.

Prov1
03-27-06, 19:25
Please ignore the posts from Prov 01. This is one of On The Go's many monkiers. You can also find him under "On The Fly". He's still can't get over being banished to his own thread in the Thai Section.

Anyway Juniour. I'm glad to hear you and OTG are still maintaining your "close" relationship. Too bad the convicted felon cannot leave the U.S. for a while. Perhaps you can come to visit him in his home town. I'm sure he has lots of friends who would enjoy your company :)

X Man
03-28-06, 00:11
If you guys are having some kind of lovers spat on the Thai board, please don't bring it over here. The Philippine boards have been relatively peaceful with lots of good posts.

X

Traveler1234
03-28-06, 01:56
If you guys are having some kind of lovers spat on the Thai board, please don't bring it over here. The Philippine boards have been relatively peaceful with lots of good posts.

X

I second the motion (but please don't go back to the Thai board!).

No offense directed at the gay community but this forum is for heterosexuals - I'm sure there are comparables for bi-sexual.

IMHO

Prov1
03-28-06, 03:10
I second the motion (but please don't go back to the Thai board!).

No offense directed at the gay community but this forum is for heterosexuals - I'm sure there are comparables for bi-sexual.

IMHO

The fag who is posting as "Prov 01" has done this to confuse people because I helped get him banned under his original name of "On The Go". You can look up his history. Another handle he is now using is "On The Fly". He is a convicted felon who cannot leave the U.S. because he has violated the terms of his parole and would be arrested as he enters the U.S. border. Just ignore him.

Dashing Don
03-28-06, 05:32
By now, its obvious to everyone that On The Go is back, masquerading under the handle Prov 01, a patently obvious effort to impugn the sterling reputation of Prov1. Obvious to everyone except Junior that is.

It really makes you wonder at the quality of Junior's reports when he can't figure out something as basic as this. Could it be that 'girls' Junior said he was with weren't really. If OTG could pull the wool over Junior's eyes, then so could a tranny or ladyboy. I think it just makes all his reports suspect.

Of course, pot-smoking rastafarians like Junior are never given great credibility to begin with, so perhaps I worry too much.

Don

Buko Max
03-28-06, 09:59
By now, its obvious to everyone that:
You are here to start flame wars and assasinate peoples character.

impugn the sterling reputation of Prov1
Thats a laugh, what reputation? He has posted no info whatsoever.

It really makes you wonder....
What sort of drugs you are on; maybe you should try smoking some pot, you will be less depressed.

I think it just makes all his reports suspect.
You Think? Everybody thinks you are the main suspect.

Just ignore him.
Finally you have come up with some good advise!

Prov1
03-28-06, 20:49
Mattrick, Talk about too much time on your hands. Nice job of cutting and pasting. You must be a Junior High School English teacher the way you continue to make comments about every sentence of a post. Are you also one of Juniour’s butt buddies? :)

Prov1
03-28-06, 20:58
Yes thanks, I am pretty proud of my big dick, in fact when I am next in Angeles City maybe I should organise a "who’s got the biggest dick in the bar competition" and what I can do is use my mouth to judge members.

Whatever floats your boat Juniour. I'm sure OTG would like to join you but he cannot leave the U.S. Anyway, have fun...

Traveler1234
03-28-06, 21:04
I just learned a new trick....inserted a list of names on my ignore list and now there's peace on this thread. Damn...thanks a bunch Jackson!

Dashing Don
03-28-06, 21:23
I'm curious. The correct spelling of the word 'impugn' is just that, impugn. Lo and behold, Mattrick the Great, quotes me as using 'impune', and he uses the forums's quote feature to quote me as saying 'impune the sterling reputation of Prov1'. But I never wrote that! I wrote 'impugn the sterling reputation of Prov1.'

Whats going on here?

Mattrick, tell us all how you managed to use the quote function AND rewrite the quote at the same time.

Don

Dashing Don
03-28-06, 21:52
Only Junior could write a post that begins by calling everyone a homosexual and ends by describing his own member at length. Going so far as to ask other males to check the measurements of said member.

The absurdity of this escapes Junior.

As always, the inverse ratio of dick size to brains applies.

But I digress.

Now where should this dick checking experiment take place? Angeles is a little out of the way for me; I can't stand that place. How about neutral ground? Like LA Cafe for ex. Upstairs? I'm sure we could arrange something soon, maybe in the next few weeks.

Prov, are you going to be around so we can meet up with Junior?

Prov1
03-28-06, 21:57
Prov, are you going to be around so we can meet up with Junior?

I will be there the week of April 10th. I say Rastafarian boy doesn't have the stones to show up....

Latina Passion
03-28-06, 23:44
Where the hell is my invite?

I will be there the week of April 10th. I say Rastafarian boy doesn't have the stones to show up....

Prov1
03-29-06, 00:13
Where the hell is my invite?

Of course you are invited. However, if Juniour wants to do a pecker check on you with his mouth then I cannot be held responsible. Anyway, I only wish OTG could get out of the country so we could take turns making him cry.....

Dashing Don
03-29-06, 01:25
Ok, its all set but the date.

Myself, Prov, and Latina Passion will examine Junior's pride, and see if it measures up. The only thing we have to decide on is the date. Any other thoughtful, reflective members, conscious of the seriousness of the matter are also welcome.

My only concern is a substitute. Should Junior decide to send a sub, how can we be sure of his identity? An on-the-spot writing sample could help prove Junior's id.........but still. The civil servant in me wants more backup.

And what about standards? For example, if Junior becomes excited and erect, would that measurement be his de facto 'size', or his 'half mast' measurement.

I need input from the membership on this as I'd like to conduct as rigorous an examination as possible, considering what's at stake.

Don

Prov1
03-29-06, 03:10
My only concern is a substitute. Should Junior decide to send a sub, how can we be sure of his identity? An on-the-spot writing sample could help prove Junior's id.........but still. The civil servant in me wants more backup.
Don

How many dumbass African-Jamaican’s can there be in Manila masquerading as a British citizen?

And what about standards? For example, if Junior becomes excited and erect, would that measurement be his de facto 'size', or his 'half mast' measurement.
Don

If “On The Go” were to be in town that could be a real problem however he cannot leave the country now due to legal problems so this should not be an issue.

Member #1005
03-29-06, 06:44
Ok, its all set but the date.

Myself, Prov, and Latina Passion will examine Junior's pride, and see if it measures up. The only thing we have to decide on is the date. Any other thoughtful, reflective members, conscious of the seriousness of the matter are also welcome.
Don

Gentlemen,

As if any more proof were needed about which way this guy swings, only a 100% fag would volunteer to travel half way around the world to inspect another guy's dick. I bet he’s got a boner just thinking about this.

I rest my case.

Guinness
03-29-06, 07:41
We all know the type. The guy that brags about the size of his dick is usually the guy with the smallest dick in the crowd. Maybe his "monkier" relates to the size of his HIV infested wee-wee...or his IQ. I really hate to point this out but if you look up "mental midget" in the Websters Dictionary you will see the following picture...truly sad for my good friend and mentor, Juniour.

GoodEnough
03-29-06, 08:01
I think the word for which you're searching is "moniker."

Dood53
03-29-06, 12:21
Hey guys,

One of my ladies keeps using the term "no na lng".

Anyone help with translation? Much appreciated.

Dood53

Guinness
03-30-06, 04:34
Hey guys,

One of my ladies keeps using the term "no na lng".

Anyone help with translation? Much appreciated.

Dood53

It means: Man of small dick.

Sorry Dood! :D

New Kid
03-30-06, 05:42
It means: Man of small dick.

Sorry Dood! :DHah ha ha!

Guinness, you just made me drop off my seat laughing!

I can read, speak the language (tagalog) and that is

Not exactly what it means although indirectly it might,

As I will explain:

The phrase is actually written as follows "No Na Lang"

And pronounced as such with "Lang" pronounced nasally,

Which actually means "No Thank You".

Your translation is not that farfetched if the lady is using

The phrase in this way: "No Na Lang. Maliit ang Titi mo"

Which translates to "No Thank You. You got a small dick. "

Cheers!

Crome Dome
03-30-06, 07:01
I'll be in Tagaytay in a month or so. Are there any bars of note in the area or do i need to do my mongering in Manila.

Dood53
03-30-06, 13:12
Hah ha ha!

Guinness, you just made me drop off my seat laughing!

I can read, speak the language (tagalog) and that is

Not exactly what it means although indirectly it might,

As I will explain:

The phrase is actually written as follows "No Na Lang"

And pronounced as such with "Lang" pronounced nasally,

Which actually means "No Thank You".

Your translation is not that farfetched if the lady is using

The phrase in this way: "No Na Lang. Maliit ang Titi mo"

Which translates to "No Thank You. You got a small dick. "

Cheers!

Thanks, New Kid. The context was her asking me if I wanted her to secure a 3rd girl for our vacation: "Should I ask Ella to come with us, yes or no na lng?"

Guinness- I didn't realize Jackson let 12 year-old's register here, but thanks anyway.

Dood53

Guinness
03-30-06, 16:50
Guinness- I didn't realize Jackson let 12 year-old's register here, but thanks anyway.

Dood53

This means: Dood of no humor :)

Guinness

GoodEnough
03-31-06, 01:21
Actually the words "na lang" when tacked onto almost any verb, add emphasis to whatever is being expressed. Thus, "no na lang" is a much stronger way of saying "no" than the word itself. Maybe a polite translation would be closer to "emphatically not!" Combining "na lang" with "oy" as in "No na lang oy!" adds even more emphasis.

I do not speak fluent Tagalog, but I am studying it, and this is the teacher's explanation.

GE

New Kid
03-31-06, 05:19
Actually this phrase is actually what is known in Filipino slang as "Taglish" as in "Tag-Lish" as in "Tagalog + English".

"No" is what it is in english and as GE has explained "na lang" provides emphasis. The tagalog word for "No" is actually "Hindi" or "Huwag", which actually is the english "Don't" or "Do Not", and is interchangeable with "No" such as "Hindi Na Lang" to mean 'Never Mind' or likewise "Huwag Na Lang" to mean 'It don't matter' or 'It does not matter'.

Also 'Taglish' is not a dialect but is comparable to California's 'Valley Talk'. Filipinos mainly used this to make themselves know as belonging to the upper level strata of Filipino society. You could hear this kind of talk among filipinos/filipinas in the Metro-Manila area such as Makati, Ortigas, Alabang etc.

Actually the words "na lang" when tacked onto almost any verb, add emphasis to whatever is being expressed. Thus, "no na lang" is a much stronger way of saying "no" than the word itself. Maybe a polite translation would be closer to "emphatically not!" Combining "na lang" with "oy" as in "No na lang oy!" adds even more emphasis.

I do not speak fluent Tagalog, but I am studying it, and this is the teacher's explanation.

GE

Prov1
04-01-06, 01:25
But I am happy for you to endorse that as my photo, (yes guys that’s definitely me!) however, you will have to answer the question as to why it is that I have obviously had far more women than you?

Please take a look at an example of one of Juniour's many conquests at the bottom of this post: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=408942&postcount=451
Now I ask, would you actually brag about doing this pathetic hosebag? If your name is Juniour then the answer is Otay! I must be fair to poor Juniour. This was quite an improvement to the tranny who blew him a week earlier in Australia. Please keep those field reports coming Juniour. They are a laugh a minute...

Prov 01
04-03-06, 00:31
I found this below non-profit organization and checked into it as a way to get in touch with others who share your same interests, and it sounds like a great way to meet others other than in the typical settings. Follow the rainbow and enjoy it all.

Welcome to Long Yang Club Manila

We are happy that you have found us! We are looking for more friends to join our community. If you are tired the "pick-up" scene and you are looking for a group of people to socialize with that shares and supports your lifestyle and interests then we think we are that group.

We are non-profit organization promoting unity and friendship between cultures. We are committed to the understanding of individuality, including fairness, and community. We are a group of different age groups, status and ethical backgrounds. we seek to build a better understanding of cultural diversity among members. We participate in a social activities that reinforce our confidence and camaraderie and enhances our awareness of intercultural community being part of a global village.

Please feel free to contact us for more information at [Email Address deleted by Admin] and join us in one of our activities listed on the right.

Hope to see you soon.

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending removal of email addresses in the text. To avoid delays in future reports, please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system to exchange this information. Thanks!

Prov1
04-03-06, 16:08
Hey Otg,

If you are coming out of the closet again please do it somewhere else.

Nobody wants to read this shit.

X Man
04-06-06, 03:46
Well, I'm certainly in no position to criticize someon's second language skills, but I found this particular ad a bit humourous.

"hello my aall dear friend im here to tell you that im a loving well edicated woman seeking fhr the same thing like you think...im here to fine a guy who is honest and someone i can trust i wish that i can fine the right special someone here god bless all...."

Hmmm, "seeking the same thing like you think". I guess that means shes looking for some really hot, nasty sex.

X

Guinness
04-07-06, 14:40
Hmmm, "seeking the same thing like you think". I guess that means shes looking for some really hot, nasty sex.

X

I'll bet she's "well educated" in cock sucking!

Guinness

J Wow
04-17-06, 15:04
I have a tri-band phone I use in Thailand. Will I be able to use it in the PI? Or should I ask, are sim cards and pre-paid mobile phone use as common in the PI as in Thailand?

Thank you.

JW

Fast Eddie 48
04-18-06, 23:34
I have a tri-band phone I use in Thailand. Will I be able to use it in the PI? Or should I ask, are sim cards and pre-paid mobile phone use as common in the PI as in Thailand?

Thank you.

JW

to j wow

Pre paid sim card in pi is one of the cheapest in asia , global tel sim cost 200 peso $ 4usd with 50 free text add 100 peso usage good for 45 min local call
and you can keep adding as you need, yes you need a tri band phone and
harrison plaza or robinson mall have many vendor for sim card.

fast eddie 48

Johnny Wynne
04-19-06, 10:54
HI Guys,

Does anyone know (for 100% sure) of aany hotels in Makati that have ABCasiapcificTV (Aust TV)?

Will be in Manila on May 6th and must must must see a particular AFL footy match.

Failing a list of hotels, does anyone know any Aussie (sports) bar that always shows the games?

Bangkok is usually my stomping ground and I know the hotels and bars there but Im sadly lacking this info in Makati.

Cheers and Thanks,

Johnny

X Man
05-07-06, 12:57
Although we all have heard the bar girl sob stories and assume it's all bllsht, this is a seriously impoverished country. Just last week in Cebu I was hanging out with a girl and we went back to her place for a change of clothes. I've seen these places before and it never fails to amaze me. When I was a teenager some friends and I built a tree fort that was nicer and more spacious. And what's with the magazine pages as wallpaper? The two ladies living in the room shared a bed made for one with only a fan for cooling. Can you imagine how hot and uncomfortable that must be sharing a small bed with another human in the typical hot and humid weather of the Philippines.

** Hmmm, maybe that's why she spent three days with me, no barfine, never asked for a penny, and no rules except, "don't fk my friends or coworkers".

http://news.monstersandcritics.com/health/article_1161675.php/More_people_going_hungry_in_the_Philippines_in_2006

Manila - The number of people going hungry in the Philippines rose in the first three months of the year, despite the highly publicized poverty alleviation programmes of President Gloria Macapagal Arroyo and strong economic figures, a survey said Saturday.

'The percentage of households reporting having experienced hunger, with nothing to eat at least once in the past three months, reached a record high of 16.9 per cent in March 2006,' the Social Wealth Stations (SWS), which conducted the survey, said.

That equates to 2.8 million families and surpassed the previous peak of 16.7 per cent recorded in December 2005, the survey indicated.

The survey came as the Philippine government predicted better- than-expected growth of 5.5 per cent for the year's first quarter. The actual growth figures were expected to be released later in the month.

'Severe hunger, defined as families going hungry often or always in the last three months, was at 4.2 per cent in March 2006, or almost 700,000 families,' the SWS said.

'Moderate hunger, defined as those experieincing it once or a few times in the last three months, was at 12.7 per cent in March 2006 or equivalent to 2.1 million families,' it adeed.

The SWS said that the number of families going hungry has been on the rise since the end of 2003.

The Philippine economy has been badly hurt by rising oil prices, as well as political turmoil brought about by questions over Arroyo's legitimacy as president.

More than one third of the country's 85.2 million people live in poverty, surviving on a daily income of less than one dollar.

Bcarting1
05-10-06, 05:44
The guy that wants to use a triband phone here, the answer is yes and a quad band phone works here also. You might have to take the phone to the mall and get the "line opened" and this should cast around 4-800-p depending on weather you or your gal takes it to the counter.

Whenever any foreign person goes to a market or a store they generaly charge us whats called "WHITE SKINN TAX" this is where its open season at a business to charge more than normal to a person other than a local. I found this to be true in most cases at many different stores on mant different goods.Cigarettes are the most common thats why I sent my gal to do all the dealing with everyone when I wanted to get food,furnature, anything over and above what I needeed to get by for an hour or two.

They can tell me a price and she can beat up the sales person after I go around the corner.You can also play a game when you both look at something together tell her to give you a heads up as to the item you or she wants and have her get the item later.

They were all like that at the markets when I went alone thats why I shop for things and send here back later to buy what I wanted.

The street vendors can also be talked down from the skin price to a better one just by letting them know you think it's too much.The rumor is they see CASH and they don't want it to walk out.So never try and and pay the long dollar or peso, but make an argument and see how fast the price goes down.

Play Safe, B.C.

Bcarting1
05-11-06, 16:35
I have seen many guys get taken from fellow countrymen in business deals they are offered ti INVEST IN. Yes the word here is "INVEST" and it is another way to say I WANT TO TAKE YOUR MONEY. The best thing to do in this country is KEEP A LOW PROFILE.Thats my honest opinion and mine only. There are guys here that want to tell everyone I GOT MORE MONEY THAN GOD.Who cares thats nice, but you never know who might use that statement against you in what might look like a great investment deal. And the problem is the court sistem takes years to sort these things out.

The best thing to do here is if you want to start a business here stick to what you know. Do not go into something you have no idea about and let someone else do the thinking.I would not do this kind of thing in my own country and I surely would never do it in another place 9000 miles from home.Remember the only friend you have here is your ability to support yourself and your family in other words your hard earned MONEY.You will see and here of all the guys that are rich and making big money here,Thats all as they say "BULA BULA"

You will never make money if you have peso's cumming in and you are spending the same.The real money is have dollars cumming in and spending Peso's.The thought of cheep living is a smoke screen of the truth, in some ways you can live cheeper and yes it is cheeper but electric is more, and oil, and gas is more. If you want to live like an average philippino you can live cheep but if you want the same style as at home be prepared to spend some money.If you are in the transportation biz at home get a van and transport people to manila from an area like subic many guys do that and make aboyt 60 dollars a trip to the airport doing this. Is it big money no but it is a living and it gives you something to do.

Thats the deal here after a while you get stale, things are not fun anymore unless you have a strucyur in your life."A JOB OR HOBBY" I do not mean 8-10 hours per day just someyhing to pass the time not going from bar to bar drinking and playing darts. Thats good way to get old and stale in a hurry.I know a guy that stayed here for 4 years and invested his money and lost 2-3 million pesos and was married to a gambling local gal and he is now dead and gone.He told me of the good times and I saw first hand the bad times right up to the end when he died in febuary this year a guy 53 years old. He got suckered in and was going from person to person wanting a loan until his reletive in another country sent hime more cash. He lived this way fo over 2 years of his life.

Stick to a business you know, think before you spend, and find a hobby besides bar to bar every day and you can have a great life here.And when you here the local millionare bragging about what he has see how long he crows about his big bucks before you see him at the airport going home or stand in the corner calling his family trying to get there money to get him through.

THINK MORE PLAY SAFER, B.C...

Bill Buxton
05-12-06, 23:29
I got my old name back and will be posting under BILL Buxton not Bcarting1 anymore.

Lorenz
05-16-06, 14:22
I'm new to the Philippines.

I just would like to know if it is possible to find generic Viagra/Cialis (like Vigora, Zeagra, Camagra, Tada, ect. etc.) in the Philippines (Cebu City and smaller cities).
How much does it cost for 4 - 100 mg tablets?

Thanks!

L.

Cebu Local
05-16-06, 23:07
I'm new to the Philippines.

I just would like to know if it is possible to find generic Viagra/Cialis (like Vigora, Zeagra, Camagra, Tada, ect. etc.) in the Philippines (Cebu City and smaller cities).

Thanks!

L.Not generally

Pute Nut
05-17-06, 02:12
The guy that wants to use a triband phone here, the answer is yes and a quad band phone works here also. You might have to take the phone to the mall and get the "line opened" and this should cast around 4-800-p depending on weather you or your gal takes it to the counter.

Usually I have paid around 2-300 pesos each for unlocking, and I didn't bring any girl lol.

Whenever any foreign person goes to a market or a store they generaly charge us whats called "WHITE SKINN TAX" this is where its open season at a business to charge more than normal to a person other than a local. I found this to be true in most cases at many different stores on mant different goods.Cigarettes are the most common thats why I sent my gal to do all the dealing with everyone when I wanted to get food,furnature, anything over and above what I needeed to get by for an hour or two.

The white skin tax is usually optional. Just smile and joke a little and take your time negotiating. In 90% of the cases you WILL get filipino price, or even better sometimes. If the vendor is in the 10% hardhead cat, just move on. There's not exactly a shortage of vendors in PI.

BTW for cigs your best buy will probably be buying whole cartons at Makro for instance. They have a fixed price, locally made Marlboros will be like 240 pesos for a carton of 10 packs, for example.

Enjoy PI

JPF
05-17-06, 22:24
the following is a mirror of a site that the fbi put up to find sex tourists looking for **** sex partners.

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/wickedadventurestravel/

there is virtually nothing on the site about sex, though, and any of us might have been taken in. after reading the story at

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/0511061web1.html

i did see that on the information form there is a question about the age of the sex partner in which you are interested and it includes primarily **** categories. also, the meta tags are supposed to include words that would cause hits if one was searching for **** partners.

yet another thing to be cautious about.

Cebu Local
05-17-06, 23:11
the following is a mirror of a site that the fbi put up to find sex tourists looking for **** sex partners.

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/wickedadventurestravel/

there is virtually nothing on the site about sex, though, and any of us might have been taken in. after reading the story at

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/0511061web1.html

i did see that on the information form there is a question about the age of the sex partner in which you are interested and it includes primarily **** categories. also, the meta tags are supposed to include words that would cause hits if one was searching for **** partners.

yet another thing to be cautious about.yes ,better to play safe,but again a guy should not be doing 10 year olds,that is wrong and illegal to the greatest majority of people,somehow i dont have much sympathy for guys caught banging 10 year old kids.just my personal opinion

Bill Buxton
05-18-06, 17:41
the problem goes deeper than this,the bars sometimes get a gal that is **** working for them that falls through the cracks.she provided the right paperwork that was from another person.the problem with a barfine like this is,the bar is in trouble and the guy is also in big trouble because he is with her.

the answer to this is go with gals that look old enough,never go if there is a shadow of doubt in your mind.these gals are young looking anyway why would you get in a jackpot over a young gal? the 30 year old gals look 20, go figure.

play safe; think first.

b.b.

Harvey WB
05-20-06, 00:54
In 2001, I was in Cebu to meet a girl that I thought was the one. I was waiting in front of the Marriott when this taxi pulls up and out jumps (I thought) this 16 YO beauty - it actually was the 22 YO I came to meet, LOL. 2 years later, I'm in the gift shop with my wife (not the same lady) and one of the attendants asked me (discretely) about the other one - they thought she had been about 16 YO also, but I cleared that up.

Dragon Slayer
05-22-06, 12:38
Pals,

In So China. For the guy who wanted to know you can get viagra at the Silver Dollar Club on Osmena Blvd south of the Circle and the generic V is sold at Club Exotica on General Mazilom norht of the Circle.

Dragon Slayer

CanContrib
05-22-06, 22:06
Usually I have paid around 2-300 pesos each for unlocking, and I didn't bring any girl lol.

The white skin tax is usually optional. Just smile and joke a little and take your time negotiating. In 90% of the cases you WILL get filipino price, or even better sometimes. If the vendor is in the 10% hardhead cat, just move on. There's not exactly a shortage of vendors in PI.

Very true on all points. My Pinoy wife is a born bargainer. If she's with me, I stay out of the way and often out-of-sight. If she doesn't get the right price, I wait for her to move off and then I move in. Sometimes I do better, surprising her. Sometimes nothing will work (especially with those from one particular non-western specific religeous belief - that's not an ethnic slur, just an observation of local reality similarily well known by Pinoys). Yes, if you can't bargain in one place, move to the next one until you get a decent price. Anyone who _doesn't_ bargain is labeled a fool as they walk away stupidly poorer. Sorry, this doesn't work at Petron and Shell. :-)

BTW for cigs your best buy will probably be buying whole cartons at Makro for instance. They have a fixed price, locally made Marlboros will be like 240 pesos for a carton of 10 packs, for example.
Enjoy PI

Sh*t I tossed my receipt, but RFC is just over P240 Marlboros soft-pack - on credit-card! Cash price at Malvar is P237.25 right now. Makro is about the same, yes, cash-only, but you have to show some "proof" that you have a local biz licence to get Makro membership, though Makro is hungry for biz so that shouldn't be too much of a problem unless you run into some protocal-brainwashed-hard-head clerk.

CanContrib
05-22-06, 22:13
L.

Obviously you've not bothered to read all my and others comments on that, so one more time, if you're in any tourist-prone area (like Malate) you will be deluged by offers to sell you such. I wouldn't be inclined much to trust any of them for anything I would injest, nor would I want to injest any of it, but reportedly some do. Price, I have no idea, I just do my best to make them understand I'm not a tourist and I'm a terrible target for their "sales" endeavors. If you want a *guess*, I'd bet it's probably less than a prescription in a western country, which here is way too much.

You really need that stuff ???

CanContrib
05-22-06, 22:19
Yes ,Better to play safe,But again a guy should not be doing 10 year olds,That is wrong and illegal to the greatest majority of people,somehow I dont have much sympathy for guys caught banging 10 year old kids.Just my PERSONAL opinion

Grabe! No excuse for that sort of s*it. Give them a chance to get a few years past puberty! Besides, if they haven't had a local boyfriend initiate them, why the hell would someone want that task? Better, much much better to be #2 and make their life much better than their #1 did.

The other night my (PNP) friend told me he wants to give me a 15-year-old birthday present next time around. 15? Ok, I respect his desire to be good to me (and yes, I know him well enough that it's not a trap, anything but), but hey, 15!!!! I'm trying to figure out how to just sway him into a night out with some 17-year-olds, or maybe even 22-with-half-a-clue.

Anyone abusing 10-year-olds should get what they deserve with no sympathy from anyone I know.

CanContrib
05-22-06, 22:39
Although we all have heard the bar girl sob stories and assume it's all bllsht, this is a seriously impoverished country. Just last week in Cebu I was hanging out with a girl and we went back to her place for a change of clothes. I've seen these places before and it never fails to amaze me. ....
** Hmmm, maybe that's why she spent three days with me, no barfine, never asked for a penny, and no rules except, "don't fk my friends or coworkers".

Most Pinays, whether recently from the province, or when they were little, or their parents came from the province, are simply hoping for a better life. In all too many cases, their most immediate desire is to get their first decent meal in 4 days, and thereafter to feed and clothe (never mind educate) their kids and dream to someday help their families. No wonder they look at foreigners as their only possible hope, most often having been taken for an abusive ride by some deadbeat Pinoy kid. If you want a good one, then thee hard part is to pick out the ones who've not been too hardned by their life before they meet you. Then you'll have someone who really would like to fall in love and dreams of some chance to do so with a decent guy. If you find such a girl (there are literally milllions!) then treat her well and if you choose well she'll do the same for you. Just don't take her overseas to be "westernized" unless you already truly have a life-partner.

More than once I've handed a decent girl a few hundred or more pesos in return for nothing more than her appreciation for her daughter's birthday or some very immediate need. At the same time, those who read my postings know very well "koriput ko" when it comes to paying for "services" but I'm totally stupid and mushy when it comes to helping someone really deserving and in need.

The above of course doesn't apply to sex-tourists, who match up perfecly with the hard-core sexworkers at some ridiculous per-shot payout.

CanContrib
05-22-06, 22:49

Another followup to this specific point. I have at least 3 and if I was to try to remember surely more long-time female friends who have pointedly told me they would not be at all offended if I go with someone else while they're "busy", and offhand I now remember that #1, 3, & 4 tried very hard to instroduce me to friends to keep me happy until they could get around to renewing old pleasures with me. Then again, we're all honest with each other, have real-life conversations, etc. That's what good friends do, eh?

CanContrib
05-22-06, 22:54
Actually this phrase is actually what is known in Filipino slang as "Taglish" as in "Tag-Lish" as in "Tagalog + English".
... mainly used this to make themselves know as belonging to the upper level strata of Filipino society. You could hear this kind of talk among filipinos/filipinas in the Metro-Manila area such as Makati, Ortigas, Alabang etc.

This goes back a couple or 3 years, it may have changed, but I rememer the PLDT customer service menu was "English, Tagalog, or 'taglish'", and I've also seen 'taglish' on an ATM menu, don't rememer which bank. Was amused at the time.

Frequent Flier
05-24-06, 21:39
It appears that it may be getting easier to bring that special girl over to the USA if she is a Nurse. Or even better, maybe there is the possibility of meeting that Filipina without having to fly half way around the world.

http://www.nytimes.com/2006/05/24/world/americas/24nurses.html?ex=1149134400&en=f1aed1614303bada&ei=5059&partner=AOL

Bill Buxton
05-25-06, 12:09
As for the PNP giving out birthday gifts,Never think that they will not try to set you up and extort money's from you.Never forget that anything under 18 yrs old will get you TWENTY in the big house.And who wants to eat fishheads and rice three times per day in jail.

Think more,Play Safer.

B.B.

CanContrib
05-27-06, 23:57
As for the PNP giving out birthday gifts,Never think that they will not try to set you up and extort money's from you.Never forget that anything under 18 yrs old will get you TWENTY in the big house.And who wants to eat fishheads and rice three times per day in jail.

Depends on the individual. Some make their "living" a bit beyond the edge more than others, and that's not just limitd to PNP but to all right down to traffic enforcers and office clerks. I have some friends at all levels, but at the same time one particular traffic-"enforcer" and I exchange knowing glances every time we pass each other. I just happen to now know where he "earns" his living and how and how to ensure he can't trap me for BS again.

On the other hand, I completely trust certain friends in uniform here with my life. I'm still alive.

Think more,Play Safer.

Yup!!!!!!

Bill Buxton
05-30-06, 16:35
Never fall for anyone trying to get you a gal that you think you can trust. What I am saying is you befrend a cop or other official and they might see a way to get some revenue from the deal. Use your head "on top" and you will be fine. Things here are just loie at home, think before you strike and never forget you are a walking "ATM" and everyone knows that you can get money if you need it.

My girlfrend lost her passport in a taxi in manila and went to the police in subic to get a report. She needed a report to get her new passport, and the law there asked if she had a boyfrend here? She answered "yes" where is her from they saked? She said America, they told her if she ever had trouble with me to come see them and they would help her. What they saw was a chance to get some cash for her and them. After all when was the last time you went to mickey-D'S and had a happy meal looking at a guy with a "twelve gauge shotgun hanging from his shoulder". People are people wherever you go, never let your guard down and allways look around you and get a feel for the area.

They take your picture and send it to guys down the street you have never ever seen before. The cell phone is a great tool in the hands of scammer. Just do not be over trusting with anyone even guys from your own country.

I trusted a guy at the maii in manila to fix my cell and after he got it in his hand he walked out around the counter and ran from the store! Thats how fast things happen you never know. From sails clerk to on the fly cell phone thief in the mall!

Be ready, Play safe. B. B.

CanContrib
06-01-06, 04:32
Never fall for anyone trying to get you a gal that you think you can trust. What I am saying is you befrend a cop or other official and they might see a way to get some revenue from the deal. Use your head "on top" and you will be fine

Well, depends. My long-time neighbor has always paid back every centavo I've lent him to help him out in the past, and he's as likely to buy me drinks at his house as I might if he walks over here. But that's *my* neighbor, when we get together and party at our homes out here in the province. Not only did he offer, but much later when I took him up on it he also helped me out with one little problem. Another time he chided me for not calling him on the spot so that he could tell a street cop not to hit on me for Christmas cash. Recently when there was serious political trouble brewing he made a point of warning me to stay home one particular day, just in case, especially if I might notice that the TV stations might go off the air at the same time as all cellfone service stops working. Fortunately all I noticed the next day on TV was that by strange coincidence some coup plotters had been arrested, and he came back from "alert" safe and we shared some beer, with no further mention of that.

Is the person you know one who will seize your drivers licence, or is he who will rescue it for you from the bad guys? There's a world of difference between the two.

Maybe the difference is that he's a neighbor and friend who happens to wear a uniform when he goes to work, not just someone in a uniform who wants to pretend to befriend you. Certainly be very vary of the latter, as my neighbor himself advises his real friends.

Splottboy
06-04-06, 19:30
I'm going to Manila for 1st time in December for 2 weeks. Can you tell me the best way to spend my time and also where to meet like minded blokes to hook up with while i'm there?

Tthanks in advance.

Jeff

Bill Buxton
06-05-06, 17:52
I'm going to Manila for 1st time in December for 2 weeks. Can you tell me the best way to spend my time and also where to meet like minded blokes to hook up with while i'm there?

Tthanks in advance.

JeffI spent lots of time in Barrio Baretto,many retired guys there and not very expensive. There are many hotels,restaurants,bars with out and with gals.The crime rate is Nil and the owners of most places there are interactive with customers. Many owners from all over the world, sweeds, aussi, american, ect. Good mix and quite friendly area. Always remember if you ask a group of guy's a question and there are 12 guys there you will almost always get 10-12 different answers. Why? who knows?just use common sense and think for yourself. Filter out the BS to beer ratio and you can decide what advice best fits you.

B.B.

Razzor
06-08-06, 05:47
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contained links to a competing Forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information. Thanks![/size]

White Wolf
06-08-06, 18:08
This goes back a couple or 3 years, it may have changed, but I rememer the PLDT customer service menu was "English, Tagalog, or 'taglish'", and I've also seen 'taglish' on an ATM menu, don't rememer which bank. Was amused at the time.

That's still the same and almost all ATM's I used include the taglish language option. Actually they have no tagalog option .. which isn't that strange cause many of the words used in the ATM screens don't have a tagalog translation. They have to use english terms to make it work.