PDA

View Full Version : General Info

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64

Bushes
03-14-19, 05:39
SQ girls' reputations precede them. I have had high times with the gulf airline girls. They are soooooo tall.

I would not object if the Pianys also clean my pipes; whether on the ground or in the air.

These girls are paid a third of what cabin crew get, so make about USD $800 a month including allowances. They get reduced flight pay, and have to share their hotel room while away (whereas cabin crew get their own rooms). Their entitlements in Dubai are also a lot less.

The interesting thing is that almost all of theses flying toilet cleaners are Pinays! No one else would the job for so little money. They usually have nursing or hospitality degrees. There is almost no prospect for them to get promoted to cabin crew. I guess they can still fuck rich passengers while in foreign ports and dream of migrating to the west.

Engine Driver
03-14-19, 05:39
What is so glamorous about picking up people's trash and smelling them shit all day long?Some of your questions are quite stupid Mr E. Most young Asian girls still think it's quite cool to serve people at 35,000 feet, while still looking beautiful. We are not talking about those old hags at Qantas, American or United.

Bushes
03-14-19, 05:40
Ground level pays less than at 30,000 feet.

What is so glamorous about picking up people's trash and smelling them shit all day long?.

Engine Driver
03-14-19, 07:54
Never heard that before. Are we talking about KAL Flight Attendants?

Never heard that before also. Have flown KAL many times. KAL F-A's all look the same: tall, thin, gawky, legs so long they bow inward at the knees, many are as tall as I am. Average-good faces. Over the years I keep having the same thought: Certainly KAL must able to find *some* lookers, right? I see better looking Korean girls (hotties, really) traipsing around Manila. All the KAL girls have such a similar look that I assume they are chosen based on body type (former tall high school or college basketball or volleyball players who were not able to make the cut at the next higher level).

Don't know about you Westie, but I'd fuck 'em.

Engine Driver
03-14-19, 08:52
Cathay is a poor example, as they fly zero wide-bodies, but maintain a {proportionally} quite large fleet of Boeing 777 and 787's.

Any airplane with two aisles is wide-bodied. Cathay's fleet of A330, A350 and 777 is all wide-bodied. They opted for the A350 instead of the 787.

AussieGaigin
03-14-19, 09:02
40 years ago US airlines had glamourous stewardesses. .I think a lot of them are still on the job. LOL.

WestCoast1
03-14-19, 09:11
Don't know about you Westie, but I'd fuck 'em."we still got two out of three branches of the government workin' for us, and that ain't bad" - Jack Nicholson, movie Mars Attacks.

The three in front yes, the two in back, not. And I'm not picky (have posted a few chubsta pics). They are tall / thin, I will give it that. But for most KAL F-A's, in the back of my mind is that old joke about putting a bag over her head while banging her. All of the girls in that pic are pretty ED, but none of them rise to goddess level. Flew a fully loaded A380 recently, and of the 15-ish F-A's onboard, would have been glad to have 2/3 of them. Was not aware that they would be prized by rich guys. None of the girls in that pic (7's & 8's, nice!) rise to the level of the Google-searched K girls pics I posted (opinion). Is it because the F-A's hair is up, and the other pics the hair is down?

ED do you say that the F-A's are surgically cut? Just to get looks for the job?

WestCoast1
03-14-19, 09:47
To say that US domestic is full of these planes is a bit of a stretch. In the two years the 737 MAX has been in production, 350 have been delivered worldwide. To inject some proportion, the Big 3 US airlines all have total fleets well in excess of 1000. Southwest has a fleet of approximately twice the number of total deliveries, all of which are Boeing 737 family. This is not a long haul aircraft, unless you consider US transcontinental, California-Hawaii or the western fringe of Europe to the northeast US as longhaul.The 737 family has been a domestic mainstay in the US for decades, facing competition from the A-319/20 for a decade. They are similar mid-distance aircraft in the US (both domestic and internationally to central America, the Caribbean). Southwest has their entire fleet of 737's (over 700).

Cathay is a poor example, as they fly zero wide-bodies, but maintain a {proportionally} quite large fleet of Boeing 777 and 787's.I'm with ED. Have flown Cathay Pacific across the pond a number of times, always on wide-body aircraft, 747 and 777 twin-aisle aircraft. Have never flown across the Pacific on a single-aisle aircraft. Once, on a Cathay 747 across the Pacific, there were only about 25 customers. I was shocked that there were almost as many F-A's on the plane as customers. After the first meal, I asked a F-A why bother flying the plane with so few passengers, why not just cancel the flight (what a money-loser! She explained that even with no passengers, the plane must fly. Some regulation about the 'route is already paid'. Also, the plane was needed in Hong Kong to pick up the passengers there to fly back to the US.

Airbus also had problems with the introduction of the A320 neo {new engine option} approx. 12-18 months ago as the Pratt & Whitney engine version suffered a high rate of in-flight engine shutdowns.I read recently that Cebu Pacific is picking up a new batch of A320 NEO's (think the article said 30+ aircraft), which will be flown outside of Philippines. The new engines are more fuel-efficient, saving pesos and flying the plane farther on a tank of gas.

Blanquiceleste
03-14-19, 10:08
Was not aware that they would be prized by rich guys. Like the girls think serving customers at 35 K feet while still looking pretty is cool, some rich blokes might think picking up a chick at 35 K feet is cool, no matter how she looks without all the make up.

And, I know several people who have more money than brains.

Blanquiceleste
03-14-19, 10:09
And, I know several people who have more money than brains.To prove my point.

https://philippineslifestyle.com/japanese-tourist-stabbed-pampanga/

Of course, I don't know him!

WestCoast1
03-14-19, 11:41
Like the girls think serving customers at 35 K feet while still looking pretty is cool, some rich blokes might think picking up a chick at 35 K feet is cool, no matter how she looks without all the make up.A rich man f*cks 8's, dates 9's and 10's, and marries what he dates. No need to punch (or marry) down.

Albert9989
03-14-19, 11:48
Thanks to all answers received on this topic.

All of you seems to be on the same page, a girl travelling outside phil for 1st time have very few chances, if not one, to be authorized to cross the border at airport.

Thats was also my feeling after reading your posts about these topics.

So, either we travel inside the country, as I did last January, or I come there and fly with her to another country with all advices you give about the best way to cross border, photos, money, back ticket, proof of knowledge on chats, etc.

Its still a bit strange for me why a Fil girl cannot be free to travel, but that could be also understandable due to the context there, may be.

Thanks anyway for your answers once again.

Shining Wit
03-14-19, 12:21
Any airplane with two aisles is wide-bodied. Cathay's fleet of A330, A350 and 777 is all wide-bodied. They opted for the A350 instead of the 787.Whoops! Old age is causing confusion. Mea culpa.

SaltyPete
03-14-19, 14:43
The 737 family has been a domestic mainstay in the US for decades, facing competition from the A-319/20 for a decade. They are similar mid-distance aircraft in the US (both domestic and internationally to central America, the Caribbean). Southwest has their entire fleet of 737's (over 700).True. But the only model affected by the grounding is the latest MAX model. If I recall, SWA has 34, American has 24 and United has just a handful. In any case, they comprise just a small percentage of the fleet. But with Spring Break in full swing, the grounding comes at an inopportune time.

If the Ethiopian loss was caused by the same malfunction as the Lion Air, then the pilots and / or company (for failing to train their pilots) are at fault as well as Boeing, IMHO. There have been established procedures for stopping the plane from automatically pitching down, required to be recalled from memory without referencing any manual, that have been in effect since I flew the 737 in the 90's. Although the cause may be different in the latest models, the procedure remains the same.

SaltyPete
03-14-19, 14:45
I think a lot of them are still on the job. LOL.You beat me too it! The grandmas working the flights today are the very same Party Stews from the 70's and 80's!

Bushes
03-14-19, 17:16
I was referring to 737. But Bloomberg had this. Out of 322 737 MAX delivered:

31 Southwest.

24 American.

14 United.

For 69 roughly in the US.

They talked about a "nose down" override of pilot input on the new 737 MAX. That is bad. At take off, some planes are required to climb rapidly for environmental, geological (UA crashed into the SF hill side), traffic control reasons and others. To have a "nose down" is bad as I would assume a stall warning would go off first.

I hate the tiny Brazilian models and puddle jumpers.

To say that US domestic is full of these planes is a bit of a stretch. In the two years the 737 MAX has been in production, 350 have been delivered worldwide. To inject some proportion, the Big 3 US airlines { Delta, American and United } all have total fleets well in excess of 1000. Southwest has a fleet of approximately twice the number of total deliveries, all of which are Boeing 737 family. This is not a long haul aircraft, unless you consider US transcontinental, California-Hawaii or the western fringe of Europe to the northeast US as longhaul.

Niteluvr
03-14-19, 21:31
Don't know about you Westie, but I'd fuck 'em.I'm very partial to them and I think they're overall the hottest flight attendants I've ever seen. Yes, many have had their noses / eyes done, but that's so common in Korea with most ladies. Had a lady friend years ago who used to work for KAL. Competition was so fierce to get a job there was a "casting couch" of sorts that was used as a determining factor. She banged a few frequent fliers over the years as they would lavish gifts on her. She made a lot of money but KAL tends to force them out once they get old (over 30).

BrainDrain
03-15-19, 04:49
They talked about a "nose down" override of pilot input on the new 737 MAX. That is bad. At take off, some planes are required to climb rapidly for environmental, geological (UA crashed into the SF hill side), traffic control reasons and others. To have a "nose down" is bad as I would assume a stall warning would go off first..When they say the feature does a "nose down" that's relative to the current angle of attack. So if the aircraft is on it's way to stalling, it pushes forward to reduce the rate of climb. Pilots can override it, two of them (so far) just forget how.

Meanwhile on the subject of flight attendants. For me they are always chatty, tell me lots, are polite, might add me on wechat but I can never pin them down.

Best I had was a check-in agent.

Oh well, one day.

BD.

AussieGaigin
03-16-19, 02:54
You beat me too it! The grandmas working the flights today are the very same Party Stews from the 70's and 80's!Used to do a bit of work with AA aircrew in Sydney a few years ago. Some looked like they had been recruited from a retirement home.

Scary part was some of them would hit me for dates. Guess the passengers weren't interested.

Bushes
03-16-19, 15:51
I don't know of too many planes designed for level flight in a "nose down" position, except maybe the Concorde. Heck, I think even superman usually flies "nose up". Maybe ironman too.

There was a news article that mentioned qualifying from 733 to max required one hour simulation on an iPad. I sure hope they were not using the same app I am.

When they say the feature does a "nose down" that's relative to the current angle of attack. So if the aircraft is on it's way to stalling, it pushes forward to reduce the rate of climb. Pilots can override it, two of them (so far) just forget how.

Engine Driver
03-17-19, 02:14
I don't know of too many planes designed for level flight in a "nose down" position, except maybe the Concorde. Heck, I think even superman usually flies "nose up". Maybe ironman too.

There was a news article that mentioned qualifying from 733 to max required one hour simulation on an iPad. I sure hope they were not using the same app I am.It's interesting to note that only airlines from shithole countries like Indonesia and Ethiopia have managed to crash a 737 Max. Boeing marketed the 737 Max on the basis that no additional simulator time was needed for pilots when changing over from the 737-800. The only requirement was that pilots watch a 50 minute video on their iPad. This video didn't even cover the new MCAS. Most of the sales of the 737 Max have been to shithole countries with India, Mexico, Indonesia, China and Ethiopia being the largest buyers. The fact that shithole airlines didn't need to install a new simulator and converting pilots didn't need five rides with a check captain meant huge cost savings.

SaltyPete
03-17-19, 16:19
It's interesting to note that only airlines from shithole countries like Indonesia and Ethiopia have managed to crash a 737 Max. Boeing marketed the 737 Max on the basis that no additional simulator time was needed for pilots when changing over from the 737-800. The only requirement was that pilots watch a 50 minute video on their iPad. This video didn't even cover the new MCAS. Most of the sales of the 737 Max have been to shithole countries with India, Mexico, Indonesia, China and Ethiopia being the largest buyers. The fact that shithole airlines didn't need to install a new simulator and converting pilots didn't need five rides with a check captain meant huge cost savings.I read today that a MAX Sim won't even be available until the end of the year. I understand that the MCAS system was an add-on after the test pilots found the aircraft had "unusual" stall characteristics. Boeing didn't expand on the details but it was bad enough for them to make a crappy add-on system, without fully disclosing the new system to the pilots. In hiding this information, it is apparent that Boeing values profit over safety. If I was the FAA, I'd make Simulator training on both the MAX deep stall envelope and the MCAS system mandatory before allowing the planes to fly again. Boeing would develop that simulator really quickly if it cut into deliveries.

You'd probably get 6-8 pilots qual-ed in a four hour sim session.

Sorry for the detour!

Bushes
03-17-19, 16:24
Well, to be fair, the Lion Air Captain was Indian and not Indonesian. The Ethiopian Airline Captain looks Kenyan. I am not sure but google is your friend. Indian Airline pilots got a bad reputation because it was said that some pilots paper cockpit windows with newspapers to block out the sun during flight. I remember a picture of a cockpit windows covered up and a captain with his bare feet up. Actually very hard to do.

It's interesting to note that only airlines from shithole countries like Indonesia and Ethiopia have managed to crash a 737 Max. Boeing marketed the 737 Max on the basis that no additional simulator time was needed for pilots when changing over from the 737-800. The only requirement was that pilots watch a 50 minute video on their iPad. This video didn't even cover the new MCAS. Most of the sales of the 737 Max have been to shithole countries with India, Mexico, Indonesia, China and Ethiopia being the largest buyers. The fact that shithole airlines didn't need to install a new simulator and converting pilots didn't need five rides with a check captain meant huge cost savings.

Bushes
03-17-19, 16:32
That was an issue pointed out by Bloomberg or WSJ. The previous admin moved the FAA inspectors to literally under Boeing's roof and staff. Hence Trump telling Boeing he was going to cancel the 5 Billion new AirFoxxeOXX and creating a lot of tension.

If I was the FAA,
Sorry for the detour!

WestCoast1
03-18-19, 02:22
Hence Trump telling Boeing he was going to cancel the 5 Billion new AirFoxxeOXX and creating a lot of tension.Did not understand, can you background AirFox thing and explain that some?

Member #4698
03-18-19, 03:37
Well, to be fair, the Lion Air Captain was Indian and not Indonesian. The Ethiopian Airline Captain looks Kenyan. I am not sure but google is your friend. Indian Airline pilots got a bad reputation because it was said that some pilots paper cockpit windows with newspapers to block out the sun during flight. .The theory is that many of these third world pilots flying for fast growing foreign airlines lack the experience of their counterparts in the WEST because they learned to fly mostly in simulators not in real planes. Thus, they do not have sufficient number of hours actual flight time and most particularly with these new Boeings.

Since most of the time a modern commercial jet will practically fly itself, this is not an issue, but on rare occasions when a problem or conflict with the software arises, especially on takeoff, as may very likely have been the case with these 2 recent Boeing crashes where quite likely an unlucky, inexperienced pilot who was not proficient enough or confident enough to know that he should have just turned off the god damn automatic pilot and flown the plane himself until the problem was over, thus avoiding the crash, which is exactly what most experienced Western pilots would of, could of easily done.

This has nothing to do with race. It is about training and the number of hours of actual flight time pilots receive before they are allowed to sit in the cockpit of a commercial jet carrying hundreds of people. Grounding the plane until this issue is settled is a good thing and will most likely save lives although it was/is highly unlikely any of these new Boeings would have crashed flying domestic US routes for the reason stated above.

Of course this is just a theory. Boeing will figure it out and in a year or two we may all be flying this plane into MNL.

SaltyPete
03-20-19, 22:53
The theory is that many of these third world pilots flying for fast growing foreign airlines lack the experience of their counterparts in the WEST because they learned to fly mostly in simulators not in real planes. Thus, they do not have sufficient number of hours actual flight time and most particularly with these new Boeings.

Since most of the time a modern commercial jet will practically fly itself, this is not an issue, but on rare occasions when a problem or conflict with the software arises, especially on takeoff, as may very likely have been the case with these 2 recent Boeing crashes where quite likely an unlucky, inexperienced pilot who was not proficient enough or confident enough to know that he should have just turned off the god damn automatic pilot and flown the plane himself until the problem was over, thus avoiding the crash, which is exactly what most experienced Western pilots would of, could of easily done.

This has nothing to do with race. It is about training and the number of hours of actual flight time pilots receive before they are allowed to sit in the cockpit of a commercial jet carrying hundreds of people. Grounding the plane until this issue is settled is a good thing and will most likely save lives although it was/is highly unlikely any of these new Boeings would have crashed flying domestic US routes for the reason stated above.

Of course this is just a theory. Boeing will figure it out and in a year or two we may all be flying this plane into MNL.Actually, the MCAS only activates with the autopilot disengaged. There are two switches on the throttle pedestal to cut out the electric trim, which is what the MCAS uses to trim the nose down.

If you are ever Jumpseat on a MAX, now you know.

BrainDrain
03-21-19, 01:39
Actually, the MCAS only activates with the autopilot disengaged.I know what you mean. When the MCAS has to tell the Autopilot how to fly then that would be a worry.

Will be interesting to hear the facts of the event. The co-pilot had 200 hours. In commercial airline terms that is so low.

In the Philippines context, how do those young Cebu Pacific and PAL guys get experience? There is bugger all civil aviation industry. In Australia the young guns go west to the outback, or go get their hours in the mountains of PNG. I'm sure similar in ISA and Europe.

GDreams
03-21-19, 09:49
It's interesting to note that only airlines from shithole countries like Indonesia and Ethiopia have managed to crash a 737 Max. Boeing marketed the 737 Max on the basis that no additional simulator time was needed for pilots when changing over from the 737-800. The only requirement was that pilots watch a 50 minute video on their iPad. This video didn't even cover the new MCAS. Most of the sales of the 737 Max have been to shithole countries with India, Mexico, Indonesia, China and Ethiopia being the largest buyers. The fact that shithole airlines didn't need to install a new simulator and converting pilots didn't need five rides with a check captain meant huge cost savings.Ethiopian airlines is a well respected airline that has a history of high standards in maintenance and purchasing modern quality aircraft. They fly extensively into Europe where regulators are very strict on the standards airlines maintain. Boeing installed a shoddy system with minimal information and training. The aircraft have been sold extensively around the world so don't know what your point is about supposedly shithole countries.

SaltyPete
03-21-19, 14:48
I know what you mean. When the MCAS has to tell the Autopilot how to fly then that would be a worry.

Will be interesting to hear the facts of the event. The co-pilot had 200 hours. In commercial airline terms that is so low.

That is low. In the US, a pilot needs 1500 hours before being hired as a First Officer on a regional jet (although it is somewhat lower if he went through an approved flight academy).

I'm now reading that the Captain never did his MAX training. Couple that with an FO that is all assholes and elbows, and a poorly designed stall prevention system, and you have a chain of errors leading to a hull loss.

Shining Wit
03-21-19, 21:19
That is low. In the US, a pilot needs 1500 hours before being hired as a First Officer on a regional jet (although it is somewhat lower if he went through an approved flight academy).

I'm now reading that the Captain never did his MAX training. Couple that with an FO that is all assholes and elbows, and a poorly designed stall prevention system, and you have a chain of errors leading to a hull loss.Don't British Airways and Lufthansa still run their ab initio pilot programmes? Open to correction, but I think that 200 hours is the minimum for a Multi-crew Pilots Licence (according to Wiki the European authorities issue these) which allows commercial flying as a First Officer, with conversion to a full Air Transport Pilot Licence after a further 500 hours on a multi-crew aircraft.

Again, according to Wiki (I know) the US 1500 hours can be done instructing, para-dropping or similar in small aircraft and the flight check for an ATPL can also be done on a single engine. After that, subject to a type-rating, they are legally qualified to be First Officer on a B747.

1500 hours was a knee jerk Congressional reaction to the Colgan Airways crash near Buffalo NY. Both pilots had well over 1500 hours, but the captain had a spotty record and the First Officer commuted from her parents home in Seattle, because she could not live in New York base on her salary of, at that time, probably USD 20/25000.

With regard to ED's rant, one shitehole airline tried to get a common type rating for the 737-300 (1st flight 1984) 737-700 and 800 (Next Generation) and 737-700 and 800 MAX. This cheapskate airline is HQd in Dallas TX and is called Southwest.

Engine Driver
03-22-19, 01:04
Ethiopian airlines is a well respected airline that has a history of high standards in maintenance and purchasing modern quality aircraft. They fly extensively into Europe where regulators are very strict on the standards airlines maintain. Boeing installed a shoddy system with minimal information and training. The aircraft have been sold extensively around the world so don't know what your point is about supposedly shithole countries.Unless you've been living in a cave, you would agree that shithole countries have lower standards of training and certification. You can also use family connections and money to get a set of shiny aviator wings to fasten to your lapel. You can fake your log book hours. The 737 Max was particularly appealing as those shithole countries didn't need to spend more money on additional training. The bean counters would have been pleased.

The stabilizer trim runaway issue is something that all pilots should be able to cope with if they've been properly trained. No point in blaming Boeing. No western or Chinese pilot had a problem with the 737 Max.

WestCoast1
03-23-19, 02:23
52.2 recently, the pesos-USD exchange in Manila. Found also 52.6 later.

Golfinho
03-23-19, 04:15
The stabilizer trim runaway issue is something that all pilots should be able to cope with if they've been properly trained. No point in blaming Boeing. No western or Chinese pilot had a problem with the 737 Max.Next time you're flying Ethiopian take note of your pilot's complexion. If you happen to miss a visual, you'll hear over the speaker his fine impersonation of an Australian accent.

Engine Driver
03-23-19, 23:24
Next time you're flying Ethiopian take note of your pilot's complexion. If you happen to miss a visual, you'll hear over the speaker his fine impersonation of an Australian accent.The two pilots involved in the crash were Ethiopian nationals. Even the left leaning Washington Post has chosen to publish this article.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/business/2019/03/21/ethiopian-pilots-raised-safety-concerns-years-before-fatal-crash-records-show/?utm_term=.28f282bfd11e

When I was in high school, Ethiopia was the poorest country on earth, thanks to the socialist policies of Mengistu Mariam. In physics class, we even had a joke. What’s the definition of speed? An Ethiopian with a MacDonalds voucher. Despite it flying brand new Dreamliners in and out of Europe, it still takes several generations to change a country’s culture and mindset regarding governance, procedures and safety.

BKKguru
03-24-19, 02:53
The two pilots involved in the crash were Ethiopian nationals. Even the left leaning Washington Post has chosen to publish this article. <snip> The investigation (s) are just getting started. We will have a series of reports published in the next few months.
The first report to watch for is from the Ethiopian Government based on the black box and CVR analysis.

I would refrain from blaming the Pilots at this stage.
Ethiopia does have a stellar safety record. They are in a different league than Indonesia.

I have pasted the latest headlines in this still unfolding story.

---
March 23,2019.

NYTimes.com
TOP STORIES

"It was go, go, go. " Boeing workers describe a hectic race to update the 737 to beat a rival, a project now under scrutiny after two crashes.
Saturday, March 23,2019 2:00 PM EST.

The competitive pressure to build the jet which permeated the entire design and development now threatens the reputation and profits of Boeing, after two deadly crashes of the 737 Max in less than five months.

Prosecutors and regulators are investigating whether the effort to design, produce and certify the Max was rushed, leading Boeing to miss crucial safety risks and to underplay the need for pilot training.
---

Mogwai
03-24-19, 09:48
Despite it flying brand new Dreamliners in and out of Europe, it still takes several generations to change a countrys culture and mindset regarding governance, procedures and safety.I wonder how many generations it will take to change your mindset regarding race and 'shithole countries', as you call them.

The Cane
03-24-19, 10:17
I would refrain from blaming the Pilots at this stage. Ethiopia does have a stellar safety record. They are in a different league than Indonesia.So true! Ethiopian Airlines is no Lion Air! They are a major international carrier that flies around the world to about 107 destinations, and a member of the Star Alliance. There aren't enough facts in yet about this crash to know what happened, and who or what was at fault. The worst commercial air crash ever involved KLM and a now defunct Pan Am, but nobody all of a sudden started attributing that to cultures that didn't appreciate governance, procedures, and safety (even though there was pilot error all over the place involving both aircraft). Ethiopian Airlines is a major, well-run carrier with an excellent safety record. It's too soon to be attributing blame at this point in the investigation. I just hope nobody tries to cover anything up.

Engine Driver
03-25-19, 09:32
So true! Ethiopian Airlines is no Lion Air! They are a major international carrier that flies around the world to about 107 destinations, and a member of the Star Alliance. There aren't enough facts in yet about this crash to know what happened, and who or what was at fault. The worst commercial air crash ever involved KLM and a now defunct Pan Am, but nobody all of a sudden started attributing that to cultures that didn't appreciate governance, procedures, and safety (even though there was pilot error all over the place involving both aircraft). Ethiopian Airlines is a major, well-run carrier with an excellent safety record. It's too soon to be attributing blame at this point in the investigation. I just hope nobody tries to cover anything up.You, BKKGuru and Mogwai have got to stop defending the indefensible. The whole world knows that the Ethiopia is a dirt poor nation that exports a few bags of coffee beans, and that's about it. The GDP is around $2,000 per head and most of the people still live in grim conditions. Things like civility, safety, following rules, being ethical and aspiring for success are ingrained in a country's culture. It takes years of positive reinforcement, strong leadership and national awareness before you can make a dent. When half the country is still fossicking for a few grains of wheat to eat, safety is not hugely important. This lackadaisical attitude then permeates all aspects of life. A country which was a poor, communist backwater a few years ago to now supposedly becoming a leader in aviation is a bit incongruous. Corners have been cut somewhere.

There are three emergencies a pilot needs to know how to deal with instinctively. They are rapid cabin decompression, putting out an engine fire and controlling trim runaway. Regardless of whether the autopilot kicked in or whether there was a software bug, a properly trained pilot should be able to cope with those situations. That's what they're paid to do. You know as well as me, that in developing countries, not everything goes as it should and their standards in everything are indeed lower.

Mr Cane sir, no point in even mentioning the double 747 collision in the Canary Islands as an example. The analogy is not even close. That was a communication fault between the tower, the KLM pilot and the Pan Am pilot, made worse by the deteriorating weather. The tower should have shut the airport as visibility was practically zero. The Pan Am pilot took the wrong taxiway exit and before he was off the runway, in deep fog, the KLM pilot had already reached V1. It had nothing to do with being too stupid to control the trim properly.

Mogwai, my reference to shithole countries came directly from POTUS (LOL). He used the term to describe countries that were, you know, shit.

(Go Trump 2020).

The Cane
03-25-19, 18:03
Corners have been cut somewhere. Mr Cane sir, no point in even mentioning the double 747 collision in the Canary Islands as an example.You don't know that. You don't have any more facts about it than we do. It's just your surmise. People are saying the same kind of things right now about Allegiance and even Southwest Airlines. So, what does that say about American culture then? And I could mention so many other accidents involving airlines from so called "non-shithole" countries, but you would just find ways to rationalize it all away, mostly based on "those countries" over there are shitholes (and therefore could not possibly successfully run a major airline), while these counties over here why their shit don't stink! Wait a minute, do they even have to take a shit? Oh, and by the way, you did leave out one key fact. The KLM pilot tried to take off before he was fully cleared to do so. Man, that Dutch inattention to safety is a killer!

ForkTruck
03-25-19, 18:18
I was with a girl doing her doggy and looking down at her ass and saw hemorrhoids. Almost went soft at the sight. She was great in all other respects, is college educated, and has a superior job, She wants to see me again. She will not accept any form of payment, I pay for meals and taxis. I am debating about telling her I saw the protuberances and to get them surgically fixed if we are to meet again because I enjoy a little ass play and my eyes still hurt. She is fun to be with but I just can't get the picture out of my head.

The Cane
03-25-19, 18:28
I was with a girl doing her doggy and looking down at her ass and saw hemorrhoids. Almost went soft at the sight. She was great in all other respects, is college educated, and has a superior job, She wants to see me again. She will not accept any form of payment, I pay for meals and taxis. I am debating about telling her I saw the protuberances and to get them surgically fixed if we are to meet again because I enjoy a little ass play and my eyes still hurt. She is fun to be with but I just can't get the picture out of my head.Yeah, for a cornholer like me, there are few things worse than an "ugly butt hole" hahaha! Definitely a turnoff LOL!

Wicked Roger
03-25-19, 18:29
I was with a girl doing her doggy and looking down at her ass and saw hemorrhoids. Almost went soft at the sight. She was great in all other respects, is college educated, and has a superior job, She wants to see me again. She will not accept any form of payment, I pay for meals and taxis. I am debating about telling her I saw the protuberances and to get them surgically fixed if we are to meet again because I enjoy a little ass play and my eyes still hurt. She is fun to be with but I just can't get the picture out of my head.Thanks FT for a comment on ass and pinays not the recent plane tragedy and the pilots and error and if the country is to blame. Gents wait for the report and compare Lion and Ethiopia Airline and see what the similarities / difference are. From the untrained technical eye seems very similar but I will wait and see what the professionals say before casting aspersions etc.

Now FT.

As for the lady? You could push then back in with your todger LOL.

Or offer to pay for them to be surgical sorted out in condition you have full access after?

But I am very sure she is aware of them. I know a few pinays with that issue and all are aware and for some it is very painful but they can't have the surgery or won't have it.

Am sure if you paid she would very grateful as that is painful.

To quote an old friend who once said "Life is like a bowl of cherries. Unless you are Peter who has piles" LOL.

Bushes
03-25-19, 18:46
Meanwhile, back at the ranch. Had a visitor in town so took him for some drinks late evening. Hit LA Cafe and told about AC and zipped down P burgos. Curious as to which one he will go for at the end of the week when he will probably disappear like a submarine. Assume it will either be with a local or AC.

FT. It costs money. If you want her to do it, you will probably need to pay for it. Take her to a doctor and arrange direct payment so it does not pass through her hands and you know where the money is going. That site will be unavailable for a while and your plans might bring the condition back or if a lump with your DNA comes out of the nearby opening. Heh heh. But you could plan it a couple days before your departure in case there are complications and to make sure it is done. Good luck. Hope it all some out OK. Glad to hear you found something to your liking and a place to hang your spurs.

I was with a girl doing her doggy and looking down at her ass and saw hemorrhoids. Almost went soft at the sight. She was great in all other respects, is college educated, and has a superior job, She wants to see me again. She will not accept any form of payment, I pay for meals and taxis. I am debating about telling her I saw the protuberances and to get them surgically fixed if we are to meet again because I enjoy a little ass play and my eyes still hurt. She is fun to be with but I just can't get the picture out of my head.

The Cane
03-25-19, 19:02
As Forbes notes, AirlineRatings.com has Air New Zealand at number 2 in the world (had been number 1 the previous 5 years): https://www.forbes.com/sites/ericrosen/2018/11/16/the-2019-list-of-the-worlds-best-airlines-is-out-now/#316 f1 cea470 f. And according to Apex, Air New Zealand is a 5-Star global airline: https://apex.aero/ratings2019/winners. I tend to go with SkyTrax, but any way you cut it, there are a lot of people out there who think Air New Zealand is pretty good! I have never flown them myself, but one day I want to visit New Zealand, and I hope I can fly there in Air New Zealand!

Dg8787
03-25-19, 19:10
I was with a girl doing her doggy and looking down at her ass and saw hemorrhoids. Almost went soft at the sight. She was great in all other respects, is college educated, and has a superior job, She wants to see me again. She will not accept any form of payment, I pay for meals and taxis. I am debating about telling her I saw the protuberances and to get them surgically fixed if we are to meet again because I enjoy a little ass play and my eyes still hurt. She is fun to be with but I just can't get the picture out of my head.Discreetly say you want some ass.

Then tell her you notice that it might hurt her.

Offer to pay for Doctor to repair it.

Meanwhile buy a blindfold.

Golfinho
03-25-19, 19:12
The two pilots involved y.Ethiopian Airlines is a Star Alliance member. The airline, like the country, its economy and politics is a virtual vassal state (err, close ally) of the USA. Take note of the nationalities tallied in the death flight.

Sammon
03-25-19, 20:40
I was with a girl doing her doggy and looking down at her ass and saw hemorrhoids. Almost went soft at the sight. She was great in all other respects, is college educated, and has a superior job, She wants to see me again. She will not accept any form of payment, I pay for meals and taxis. I am debating about telling her I saw the protuberances and to get them surgically fixed if we are to meet again because I enjoy a little ass play .It could be anal Warts. Be careful barebacking her. You will catch it or even rubbing your testicles will cause problem. You need to get her tested. I do not think it is hemorrhoids. If it is she would have gone to the doctor already saying there is blood coming. Warts does not bleed easily.

Chocha Monger
03-26-19, 00:54
It could be anal Warts. Be careful barebacking her. You will catch it or even rubbing your testicles will cause problem. You need to get her tested. I do not think it is hemorrhoids. If it is she would have gone to the doctor already saying there is blood coming. Warts does not bleed easily.Well, the horse already bolted from the barn if it is indeed a spectacular case of anal warts. They are extremely contagious and life will be intolerable with a bad case of genital warts on one's nut sack. It will mean frequent visits to the doctor to have them frozen and scraped off the unfortunate nut sack, as they are incurable.

Even if the bunch of grapes hanging out of her butthole is just a bad case of hemorrhoids, the sight of it is enough to make most mongers lose wood instantly. Sadly, hemorrhoids (locally known as 'almoranas') are very common among Filipinas. You will even find girls in the 18-24 years-old range with hemorrhoid-disfigured buttholes, and they never even went through pregnancy. I suspect the Filipina love of huge quantities of white rice and the lack of safe drinking water take a huge toll on their buttholes.

WestCoast1
03-26-19, 03:06
I have an upcoming flight with Cebu Pacific, and online I upgraded to the nicer seat and food when I purchased the ticket with my CC. Recently I got an email from CP informing me that they have upgraded their food service, and I have several (nice) listed choices besides the boxed sandwich that I purchased previously. Nice. The email said that CP has already replaced my previous meal purchase with one of their upgrades (the email doesn't say which upgraded meal choice). They encouraged me to go online and choose a different such listed meal if I desire. For fun, I decided to do that. Once logged into my CP account and found my flight, a message popped up that says I have a balance of p150-ish. Huh? I ignored that and clicked to change my meal. The message came back up saying that I must settle up my bill before I can make any changes. OF COURSE, they have upgraded my meal (without my consent) from the cheap boxed sandwich to the upgraded nice meal, and then charged me for it (well, that's a good guess). Quite possible they are going to want me to pay that at the check-in counter at the airport before they let me proceed.

The Cane
03-26-19, 05:08
As Forbes notes, AirlineRatings.com has Air New Zealand at number 2 in the world (had been number 1 the previous 5 years): https://www.forbes.com/sites/ericrosen/2018/11/16/the-2019-list-of-the-worlds-best-airlines-is-out-now/#316 f1 cea470 f. And according to Apex, Air New Zealand is a 5-Star global airline: https://apex.aero/ratings2019/winners. I tend to go with SkyTrax, but any way you cut it, there are a lot of people out there who think Air New Zealand is pretty good! I have never flown them myself, but one day I want to visit New Zealand, and I hope I can fly there in Air New Zealand!Sorry guys! I did not mean to post this here. Was jumping around between threads and thought I was in a different one. My apologies.

Mogwai
03-26-19, 09:24
Mogwai, my reference to shithole countries came directly from POTUS (LOL). He used the term to describe countries that were, you know, shit.

(Go Trump 2020).That explains a lot LOL.

Mogwai
03-26-19, 09:26
Oh, and by the way, you did leave out one key fact. The KLM pilot tried to take off before he was fully cleared to do so. Man, that Dutch inattention to safety is a killer!Exactly. Meanwhile we still manage to keep our feet dry here in Holland, below sea level.

SaltyPete
03-26-19, 15:46
That explains a lot LOL.This just in from Aviation Week and Space Technology:

Airbus Takes Aim At Inconsistent Pilot Training Quality.

"Beyond the numbers, a qualitative problem is becoming a concern, according to Jean-Michel Bigarre, head of global flight training at Airbus. "A looming pilot shortage is coupled with variation in the level of training worldwide," he tells Aviation Week.

National authorities lack uniformity in pilot training regulation. Airbus safety experts also see "strange things in poor countries where air transport is growing very fast—suspiciously quick pilot qualification and fraudulent flight-hour accounting. " They are addressing the problem at the airline level. ".

Bushes
03-26-19, 17:45
Yes! Those highly trained Western pilots with BA took off and landed at the wrong airport. Safely. I am just curious if they looked outside the window and noticed that they have not left the island; as in no water crossing. Or if they even had one of those current position flight maps shown on the in seat video entertainment system.

"Beyond the numbers, a qualitative problem is becoming a concern, according to Jean-Michel Bigarre, head of global flight training at Airbus. "A looming pilot shortage is coupled with variation in the level of training worldwide," he tells Aviation Week.

Mogwai
03-27-19, 09:23
Yes! Those highly trained Western pilots with BA took off and landed at the wrong airport. Safely. I am just curious if they looked outside the window and noticed that they have not left the island; as in no water crossing. Or if they even had one of those current position flight maps shown on the in seat video entertainment system.It seems they were given the wrong flight plan so this was not pilot error.

AussieGaigin
03-27-19, 10:16
Ethiopian airlines is a well respected airline that has a history of high standards in maintenance and purchasing modern quality aircraft. They fly extensively into Europe where regulators are very strict on the standards airlines maintain. Boeing installed a shoddy system with minimal information and training. The aircraft have been sold extensively around the world so don't know what your point is about supposedly shithole countries.Despite this, some "experts" have expressed alarm that the 2nd pilot allegedly had only 200 hrs flying experience.

Bushes
03-27-19, 13:04
LOL! All thanks to the boys who like to poke their finger into orifices and peeing all over the places. No offense meant to the statues!

SaltyPete
03-27-19, 14:20
Yes! Those highly trained Western pilots with BA took off and landed at the wrong airport. Safely. I am just curious if they looked outside the window and noticed that they have not left the island; as in no water crossing. Or if they even had one of those current position flight maps shown on the in seat video entertainment system.They were flying to the destination they (and the flight plan) were dispatched to. The third party (contracted) airline messed up the destination for the flight. The flight wasn't operated by BA.

Blanquiceleste
03-27-19, 16:46
As Forbes notes, AirlineRatings.com has Air New Zealand at number 2 in the world (had been number 1 the previous 5 years): https://www.forbes.com/sites/ericrosen/2018/11/16/the-2019-list-of-the-worlds-best-airlines-is-out-now/#316 f1 cea470 f. And according to Apex, Air New Zealand is a 5-Star global airline: https://apex.aero/ratings2019/winners. I tend to go with SkyTrax, but any way you cut it, there are a lot of people out there who think Air New Zealand is pretty good! I have never flown them myself, but one day I want to visit New Zealand, and I hope I can fly there in Air New Zealand!Air NZ is a really good airline. I have flown with them a couple of times. But I don't take these ratings seriously, especially when they have a total fleet size of 64 with less than half of those in wide body aircrafts that can do long haul. How can you compare them with American behemoths with over a 1000 planes? When they get to having more than 200 planes we will see where they stand. With size and scale comes complexity and inconsistency. That is why only very very few large good businesses become great.

P.S. - They may never even get to 200 in this century, given they have been in operation since 1965!

The Cane
03-27-19, 17:42
Air NZ is a really good airline. I have flown with them a couple of times. But I don't take these ratings seriously, especially when they have a total fleet size of 64 with less than half of those in wide body aircrafts that can do long haul. How can you compare them with American behemoths with over a 1000 planes? When they get to having more than 200 planes we will see where they stand. With size and scale comes complexity and inconsistency. That is why only very very few large good businesses become great.I hear you man. It's just that as somebody who has flown quite a lot, I have found these ratings to be useful to me, especially the ones done by SkyTrax. If they say an airline is good, I tend to agree if and when traveling on that particular carrier. The other thing is that when you have multiple sources ranking the same airline high, then I do believe that is cause to sit up and take notice. In the end, it's always about experiencing for yourself and reaching your own conclusions. Same thing when it comes to mongering right? I think so!

Golfinho
03-27-19, 19:43
Air NZ is a really good airline. I have flown with them a couple of times. But I don't take these ratings seriously, especially when they have a5!New Zealand Air now? Ok. Their pilots get over the speaker to deliver a simple message, start yakking and don't know when to shut up. And forget about seeing the end of a movie because the last 30 minutes of the flight they're on and off the speaker, in your ear constantly. Good thing about Air NZ is the Star Alliance award ticket to get from Manila to Nadi or Pepeete via Auckland is the best deal going.

Blanquiceleste
03-28-19, 01:16
I hear you man. It's just that as somebody who has flown quite a lot, I have found these ratings to be useful to me, especially the ones done by SkyTrax. If they say an airline is good, I tend to agree if and when traveling on that particular carrier. The other thing is that when you have multiple sources ranking the same airline high, then I do believe that is cause to sit up and take notice. In the end, it's always about experiencing for yourself and reaching your own conclusions. Same thing when it comes to mongering right? I think so!Completely agree. I fly a lot too (it's tiring after a point) and I think Skytrax is a very credible source for airline rankings.

Bushes
03-28-19, 07:22
One would assume that they had to walk by a big ole sign by the jetway saying "BA3271 to Dusseldorf". Maybe also being allowed onto the plane by a counter staff standing in front of another big ole sign. Then again, I have a lot of problems reading Germany, especially in Germany with the street names. LOL!

They were flying to the destination they (and the flight plan) were dispatched to. The third party (contracted) airline messed up the destination for the flight. The flight wasn't operated by BA.
It seems they were given the wrong flight plan so this was not pilot error.
LOL! All thanks to the boys who like to poke their finger into orifices and peeing all over the places. No offense meant to the statues!
Exactly. Meanwhile we still manage to keep our feet dry here in Holland, below sea level.Not really coming to their defence, but I would assume that is actual flying time on the MAX. On those, one would spend most of the time flying through the auto pilot. Their total time flying on any type of aircraft would be more as required for a commercial license. As mentioned previously, many pilots get their hours flying in the outback. In the States, there are many places to rack up the hours in almost perfect weather. I heard some did it in close to 6 months.

Despite this, some "experts" have expressed alarm that the 2nd pilot allegedly had only 200 hrs flying experience.From the news: A spokesperson at Edinburgh Airport said: "We're a welcoming airport that is always happy to greet visitors from all over the world to our fantastic city, but this was a surprise for us as well as them."

Engine Driver
03-28-19, 09:50
You will even find girls in the 18-24 years-old range with hemorrhoid-disfigured buttholes, and they never even went through pregnancy. I suspect the Filipina love of huge quantities of white rice and the lack of safe drinking water take a huge toll on their buttholes.So you don't think Pinays would appreciate a jar of metamucil as pasalubong when I meet them? It might be better for their assholes than chocolate.

There's probably not much fiber in pagpag either.

GDreams
03-28-19, 12:18
Despite this, some "experts" have expressed alarm that the 2nd pilot allegedly had only 200 hrs flying experience.You don't get to be an airline pilot with 200 hrs flying experience. If you mean 200 hrs on a 737, exactly hoe do you get experience if you don't fly a plane. All pilots start with 0 hrs flying experience.

Bushes
03-28-19, 13:44
You would grab the mic too if you spent most of your life talking to sheep.

New Zealand Air now? Ok. Their pilots get over the speaker to deliver a simple message, start yakking and don't know when to shut up. And forget about seeing the end of a movie because the last 30 minutes of the flight they're on and off the speaker, in your ear constantly.For various reasons, girls have a lot of problem with number 2.

So you don't think Pinays would appreciate a jar of metamucil as pasalubong when I meet them? It might be better for their assholes than chocolate.

There's probably not much fiber in pagpag either.

WestCoast1
04-02-19, 01:12
Have a touch of fun. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a9cKBZAWhmM.

The Cane
04-02-19, 18:20
Check out number 8 hehehe: https://www.aol.com/article/news/2019/04/02/the-10-best-airlines-in-the-world-in-2019-according-to-travellers/23704528/..

Blanquiceleste
04-03-19, 00:47
Check out number 8 hehehe: https://www.aol.com/article/news/2019/04/02/the-10-best-airlines-in-the-world-in-2019-according-to-travellers/23704528/..That steak on Eva Air looks good. But I will stick with SQ for overall comfort, reliability and service quality.

Johnny Rocket
04-06-19, 11:48
There is no need to overthink or over plan this (unless you're really bored). Just do what you wished you could do at home or anywhere else: start talking to any girl that catches your eye. In the Philippines, you don't have to be fearful of being accused of sexual harassment.Thank you I appreciate it.

But some basic advice I need would be, which city to go to? Cebu? Manila?

Will it help to get a local phone?

What are the best hunting grounds? Some guys swear by the mall, others go to bars.

Thanks!

D Cups
04-06-19, 14:02
Thank you I appreciate it.

But some basic advice I need would be, which city to go to? Cebu? Manila?

Will it help to get a local phone?

What are the best hunting grounds? Some guys swear by the mall, others go to bars.

Thanks!JR,

You got to read those threads and then ask better questions. The answer to your questions is yes.

Engine Driver
04-07-19, 03:14
Have a touch of fun. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a9cKBZAWhmM.This Australian guy's language skills are amazing. Tagalog and Bisaya! He has quite a following and am sure he makes a decent living from Google money. His wife is pretty lucky to get picked out from a pool of a million or so. LOL.

Wicked Roger
04-10-19, 15:19
Lots has been said about how bad this though a few with odd taste buds think the fare cooked up here has culinary quality and taste LOL.

This article tries to spin the food into something you must try / bucket list but IMHO some of the list would put you six feet under before the bucket list was completed LOL.

https://philippineslifestyle.com/seven-foods-must-try-philippines/

Am sure I read somewhere Filipino food ranked near last on some foodies list but I am not sure when / if I read it or just my dislike of most of the food. Lechon is fine but there the list can end many times for me LOL.

Member #4698
04-10-19, 19:26
Lots has been said about how bad this though a few with odd taste buds think the fare cooked up here has culinary quality and taste LOL.

This article tries to spin the food into something you must try / bucket list but IMHO some of the list would put you six feet under before the bucket list was completed LOL.

Am sure I read somewhere Filipino food ranked near last on some foodies list but I am not sure when / if I read it or just my dislike of most of the food. Lechon is fine but there the list can end many times for me LOL.I tend to agree with the general consensus that rates Filipino food near the bottom on the list of Asian cuisines, but some of it can be very tasty, it depends on who is doing the cooking. On your Magnificent 7 list I like Lechon (Suckling pig) although I think the Balinese do it best, and I like various Adobos, again if done right, but it can be a horrible dish if too vinegary and done wrong. On my maybe list is Sisig, I am not a fan, but again a good cook can make it tasty. And on my no way list, there is Balut & Tamilok. No THANK YOU!

Amazingly, the late Tony Bordain did a show on the PI a while back when he was on the Travel Network and I remember him singling out Pampanga as a great foodie province. Of course, he went to only a couple of restaurants and was entertained by some famous local chiefs that I never heard of. I wonder if Tony or his crew visited Fields Ave. Ha Ha. They probably did!

GDreams
04-10-19, 22:45

Am sure I read somewhere Filipino food ranked near last on some foodies list but I am not sure when / if I read it or just my dislike of most of the food. Lechon is fine but there the list can end many times for me LOL.I would rank Mongolian food as the worst Asian food. I have been living in the Philippines for 5 months now and have lost 16 kg of weight but it is mainly through not eating carbs. I get a lot of vegetables which I don't see in Australia and meats, many which I find tasty but don't ask what they are (I have cooks prepare all my meals). The local food where I am is truly horrible, boiled fatty meats and rice but fortunately they don't make me eat that apart from celebrations.

WestCoast1
04-10-19, 23:44
I tend to agree with the general consensus that rates Filipino food near the bottom on the list of Asian cuisines, but some of it can be very tasty, it depends on who is doing the cooking. On your Magnificent 7 list I like Lechon (Suckling pig) although I think the Balinese do it best, and I like various Adobos, again if done right, but it can be a horrible dish if too vinegary and done wrong. On my maybe list is Sisig, I am not a fan, but again a good cook can make it tasty. And on my no way list, there is Balut & Tamilok. No THANK YOU!I like sisig also. But please do NOT look up the ingredients list if you want to try the stuff. In the same way, if you find yourself in Mexico, do NOT ask your waitress: Whats that delisciosa meat in the menudo? And the street food vendors in Phils; the squigly chicken intestines on a stick! BBQ that bad boy and hope they squeezed the intestine clean prior to skewering it haha!

Member #4794
04-11-19, 04:44
Am sure I read somewhere Filipino food ranked near last on some foodies list but I am not sure when / if I read it or just my dislike of most of the food. Lechon is fine but there the list can end many times for me LOL.Compared to other south east Asian countries it ranks among the lowest in south east asia.

Thai food is amazing its the one place that I visit JUST to eat, Lao food has french influences so the bread is actually pretty good same can be said for Vietnam. Cambodian food I personally thought was/is the most unpalatable food in South east Asia. Myanmar has some serious cleanliness issues much worst than anything you'll ever find in manila even in the slums.

The Philippines while it does not rate the lowest for me in south east asia it does however have some of the most disgusting creations that should be stricken from the country as a whole. Banana catsup spaghetti with ultra low quality extra processed hot dog, is maybe the most disgusting food I have ever had the displeasure of eating. I am purposely leaving out some of the "delicacy" BS such as Balut and Tamilok anyone with any sense should know better. The general quality of rice in the Philippines is maybe the worst quality rice I have ever eaten. ALL of the bread in the Philippines has a cup of sugar in it so all bread tastes like "king's hawaiian rolls" good for some things horrible for almost everything else. Almost all food in the Philippines has extra helping of sugar in it which makes almost all food horribly off balance and unpalatable and generally bland. There are bastions and pockets of food that is less sugar laden but they are very hard to find.

In South east asia in general I have a few rules. NEVER eat Mexican food in Asia, whatever they call mexican food offers almost 0 resemblance to what you can get in LA or Mexico, if you have eaten real Mexican food you will feel taken advantage of after ordering these overpriced abominations. If a pizza has corn or mayonnaise on it don't eat it. Do not dip your street food in to the buckets of sauce they have laying around unless you want a free helping of oral viruses.

EDIT: in the spirit of full disclosure why not explain Filipino delicacy? Kampanpangan food is suppose to be the pinnacle of Philippine food you can google "souq angeles city" I urge you to try it but that will be your first and last time most likely. Dishes like the pungent Burung Bulig = horrible, the gross Kamaru = crickets, are just not food in any traditional sense of the word. If you thought unclean chicken intestines and balut is disgusting that is still "food" there are dishes that you dont want to know exist. As a side note balut sometimes can be MANY days even weeks old reheated for days until they are sold so you as a foreigner they will off load the older balut on given that you are not a balut connoisseur .

There are some dishes I do tolerate in the Philippines namely the BBQ which is OK sweet, but for the most part their dishes are forgettable and if you compare them to anything you normally enjoy eating they do not hit the mark.

EDIT: Actually what they call Arabic food which they pronounce as A-RAY-BIK food in the Philippines is surprisingly authentic and GOOD, but would one consider this Filipino food? Shawarmas and chicken curry and yellow rice is actually very good if you like Mediterranean / middle eastern food. It tastes exactly how it should. Which is not the case for almost any food outside Filipino Muslim establishments.

IM Punter
04-12-19, 08:11
I'm back in the RP after a couple of years absent. In the past, I have consumed large quantities of SanMig pilsen and SanMig Light and came to the conclusion that it was causing problems with my bowels. I would drink it anyway, just to support the local economy. The first SanMig always tasted good if ice cold. If they serve warm beer with ice cubes it tastes horrible, but you have to drink it out of respect. Drinking many SanMig (light or otherwise always left a chalky taste in my mouth).

So I started a search for good drinkable beers other than SanMig or Red Horse. At first I thought the Philippine beer situation had finally been resolved, but I was wrong.

I found Heineken but then discovered it was brewed under supervision in Laguna. It did not taste like Heineken I buy in the US.

Next I found Bud in bottles. I thought finally I nailed it. But on inspection it was Budweiser brewed under authority, in Vietnam. Bud, in a communist country we fought trying to preserve democracy? Anyway, it didn't taste like real American Bud. I know, you will be telling me Bud is owned by a Belgian company, Interbrew, but at least in the states, Bud tastes like Bud.

Then I found Stella. Once again I was disappointed. It didn't taste like the Stella we get in the US. It was made in Malaysia or Indonesia or something.

I found Tiger light, which I thought was a Malaysian beer or Singaporean beer, but it turned out to be brewed in Laguna, and was a cheaper version of SM Light. No chalky taste though, but then, no taste at all.

In a chinese or korean store close to Century City in Makati I found Bud in cans but on close inspection, other than the standard world renowned Bud label, it was all in Chinese and I couldn't read where it was brewed. I did determine it was 3. 6 % alc by volume. I tasted it and decided the sink in the CR needed the rest. I left the other three cans in the fridge for the next unsuspecting guest in the room.

On a positive note, I found real Corona Extra from Mexico. More expensive, but the real thing. Doesn't taste the same with kalamansi instead of lime though.

There are some genuine brewed in Europe beers here, like Pilsener Urquell, and various real Belgian Chimay style beers, if you go for that sort of thing.

Now, if someone could tell me where we could buy real American or even Canadian beers, I might spend less time in the CR with my SanMig irritated bowels.

I just want to pass on my experience at a bar on DC Palanca street in Makati. I dropped in for a couple of brews on a Thursday night. I noticed the San Mig draft taps and asked the server for a San Mig draft. He pointed to the sign that said San Mig draft was 2 for 1 during happy hour. I said its fine, I know happy hour is over, I'll pay the non happy hour price. He replied, you can only buy it during happy hour. I asked if they had any left, yes, he replied. I said I would pay full price. He said sorry Sir, only 2 for 1 in happy hour. Not available now. Only in the RP

Cheers.

Bushes
04-12-19, 08:43
Well, for the record. I am staying off the 737 MAX. And staying away from the 787 Dreamliner for the next 5+ years. All the below information is from the NYT, WSJ, and some videos of the FAA congressional testimony. Not sure if 100% correct but google it.

- the Ethiopian pilot had over 8,000 hours.

- Ethiopian Airline have a MAX simulator.

- about 2 weeks ago group of US pilots were at Boeing on the MAX simulator to duplicate the suspected problem that lead to Lion Air and Ethiopian Airline crashes. It was found that the pilots had to fix the problem in 40 seconds.

- a Lion Air pilot on the jump seat the day before the Lion crash resolved a similar MCAS issue.

- the MAX training and manuals did not mention the MCAS.

- Boeing was offering aircraft safety features as options. I. e. Pilot oxygen masks.

- Southwest and American opted for the MCAS warning light. United did not.

- 1 in 3 flights in the US are on a 737 variant.

- the 737 requires pilots to reference manuals to solve issues; I assume printed though could be iPad digital. Unlike newer tech whereby on screen prompts and links and check procedures are displayed and allow the person to navigate though a checklist and diagnosis procedure.

- Boeing certified for the FAA many safety checks. This came under the Obama FAA era.

- the 787 was grounded after launch because of fire / overheating and then certified safe under the same FAA / Boeing relationship.

IMHO, there is a fundamental design and flight envelope issue with the 737 MAX. As well as the 737 not having the latest safety and avionic features and designs. Not all pilots grew up as Bush pilots flying DC3's.

But to be on subject. I wonder if she is mad at me.

For FordTruck. This is what a pinay pussy and butt should look like.

SaltyPete
04-12-19, 15:46
Sometimes tap lines build up microbes if they are not cleaned regularly. In the PI, I doubt many are cleaned regularly. Could this be the cause of your gastric distress? Do you end up on the can when you only drink from the bottle, too?

Don't blame the server. Independent thought is frowned upon in a lot of Asian cultures. He is just doing what his boss said, even if he didn't quite understand the instructions.

But yeah, avoid draft beer. You will feel better in the mornings.

Transporter
04-12-19, 19:10
Decent beer is very subjective, but I know where you are coming from, as many years ago, SM was not doing it for me.

Since I reside in malate, the Hobbit house was my go to place for import beers, and uncommon liquor request. The Hobbit house had a huge selection of import beers my fav being imported Heineken. In the US I don't care for the taste of the Canada brewed Heineken, but the imports at the HH was from holland, and I did like those. In Makati I use to go to this bar called the 100 beer something, and it had my go to MGD. I guess the name implies that it has 100 different kinds of beer.

The Hobbit house has since closed, and I don't know about the 100 beer place, but my point is that there are imported beers in philly. Just poke your head in and ask the bartender what imported beers they have every place you walk by until you find what you are looking for.

CzarNicholas
04-12-19, 19:52
Well, for the record. I am staying off the 737 MAX. And staying away from the 787 Dreamliner for the next 5+ years. All the below information is from the NYT, WSJ, and some videos of the FAA congressional testimony. Not sure if 100% correct but google it.

- about 2 weeks ago group of US pilots were at Boeing on the MAX simulator to duplicate the suspected problem that lead to Lion Air and Ethiopian Airline crashes. It was found that the pilots had to fix the problem in 40 seconds.

- a Lion Air pilot on the jump seat the day before the Lion crash resolved a similar MCAS issue.

- the MAX training and manuals did not mention the MCAS.

- Boeing was offering aircraft safety features as options. I. e. Pilot oxygen masks.I hope you know that means he hasn't been a pilot very long.

https://thepointsguy.com/news/captain-sully-sullenberger-on-737-max-crash/

Shining Wit
04-12-19, 20:45
Decent beer is very subjective, but I know where you are coming from, as many years ago, SM was not doing it for me.

Since I reside in malate, the Hobbit house was my go to place for import beers, and uncommon liquor request. The Hobbit house had a huge selection of import beers my fav being imported Heineken. In the US I don't care for the taste of the Canada brewed Heineken, but the imports at the HH was from holland, and I did like those. In Makati I use to go to this bar called the 100 beer something, and it had my go to MGD. I guess the name implies that it has 100 different kinds of beer.

The Hobbit house has since closed, and I don't know about the 100 beer place, but my point is that there are imported beers in philly. Just poke your head in and ask the bartender what imported beers they have every place you walk by until you find what you are looking for.As an alternative domestic beer, have you tried Bir na Bir or Cerveza Negra?

G-Point have their own house draft brews, although I have found them a bit hit-and-miss. Tap Station, around the corner on Adriatico, is the same ownership but a regular bar with something like 14 of their own brews. Not open during the day midweek. The Dakota Bar, about 60 mtrs south on Mabini, has 2 or 4 foreign beers available, as I remember.

You could also try The Bottle Shop on Paseo de Magellanes, which has local mini-brewery beers on draft, plus imported bottles. Regular bar, but does sales for home consumption. Also appears to be another branch at Net One Center Bldg, 26th St cnr 3rd Avenue, BGC, but I have not been there.

AussieGaigin
04-13-19, 02:36

.But how many of those hours in a MAX?

Presumably this was the Captain. Other reports suggest the 1st Officer only had 200 hrs up, again not clarified what this represents. I don't know how much bearing this would have had on the event.

Free2
04-13-19, 13:42
Got to admire this guys ingenuity! I am sure there is 100's of dumb girls sending him messages. Where do I get in line!? LOL.

Transporter
04-13-19, 18:55
As an alternative domestic beer, have you tried Bir na Bir or Cerveza Negra?

G-Point have their own house draft brews, although I have found them a bit hit-and-miss. Tap Station, around the corner on Adriatico, is the same ownership but a regular bar with something like 14 of their own brews. Not open during the day midweek. The Dakota Bar, about 60 mtrs south on Mabini, has 2 or 4 foreign beers available, as I remember.

You could also try The Bottle Shop on Paseo de Magellanes, which has local mini-brewery beers on draft, plus imported bottles. Regular bar, but does sales for home consumption. Also appears to be another branch at Net One Center Bldg, 26th St cnr 3rd Avenue, BGC, but I have not been there.Thanks, I will try some of them the next time I am in a fix for something different beer. I have come to terms with SML, and although its not great, I can drink it. What I am looking for is some Macallan.

Engine Driver
04-13-19, 23:39
Got to admire this guys ingenuity! I am sure there is 100's of dumb girls sending him messages. Where do I get in line!? LOL.This prick thinks he's being smart. Such narcissistic behavior rarely ends well. Wait till his wife, work colleagues and friend see that post. He also leaves himself open to all sorts of blackmailers on line. Stupid, stupid, stupid.

BrainDrain
04-14-19, 02:29
This prick thinks he's being smart. Such narcissistic behavior rarely ends well. Wait till his wife, work colleagues and friend see that post. He also leaves himself open to all sorts of blackmailers on line. Stupid, stupid, stupid.You are assuming that's his pic and name?

Why would anyone need to do I like that?

Bushes
04-23-19, 14:16
FWIW, the other shoe dropped. Several sources are now pointing to other Boeing problems. According to the NYT, a tech at the North Charleston plant that builds the 787 Dreamliner is quoted as saying it's just a safety issue and he never plans to fly on one. Boeing and FAA pushed aside many complaints and the people. Some carriers had refused delivery because of metal shavings and other stuff were found on newly delivered 787 planes. The US air force had stopped accepting delivery of the Boeing Everett built KC-46 because foreign objects like bolts and wrenches and trash were found on newly delivered planes. Google it to verify.

- the 787 was grounded after launch because of fire / overheating and then certified safe under the same FAA / Boeing relationship.

MetalHorn
04-25-19, 00:55
There's a question I've been thinking. Please share if you know about it for general knowledge so that everyone knows. How do porn videos in Philippines can film having sex with ladies? They film the girls openly even with their face in the video. How did those guys do it? The reason why I asked is I want to film for my own memory. I have no intention to share them with anyone else since I can't do it because of my career. I understand that nobody want to be seen especially in porn video including myself. It is only for my personal use. Have anyone of you film / record video having sex with your girl? I've been wondering how do those people get the ladies to film porn video? Where do they get those ladies from? How can I do it? How I can convince girls without force to make them appear in my personal video? Any ideas guys? Looking forward for your suggestion.

AussieGaigin
04-25-19, 09:10
FWIW, the other shoe dropped. Several sources are now pointing to other Boeing problems. According to the NYT, a tech at the North Charleston plant that builds the 787 Dreamliner is quoted as saying it's just a safety issue and he never plans to fly on one. Boeing and FAA pushed aside many complaints and the people. Some carriers had refused delivery because of metal shavings and other stuff were found on newly delivered 787 planes. The US air force had stopped accepting delivery of the Boeing Everett built KC-46 because foreign objects like bolts and wrenches and trash were found on newly delivered planes. Google it to verify.

That article also mentions that Charleston was selected as a site for the factory because of its low unionised workforce, allowing cheaper wages. There weren't many aviation qualified workers in the area, so staff was recruited from other industries.

Perhaps anyone contemplating flying in a 787 should determine in advance where it was made.

DzikaBomba
04-26-19, 06:39
There's a question I've been thinking. Please share if you know about it for general knowledge so that everyone knows. How do porn videos in Philippines can film having sex with ladies? They film the girls openly even with their face in the video. How did those guys do it? The reason why I asked is I want to film for my own memory. I have no intention to share them with anyone else since I can't do it because of my career. I understand that nobody want to be seen especially in porn video including myself. It is only for my personal use. Have anyone of you film / record video having sex with your girl? I've been wondering how do those people get the ladies to film porn video? Where do they get those ladies from? How can I do it? How I can convince girls without force to make them appear in my personal video? Any ideas guys? Looking forward for your suggestion.Just ask any Girl who is selling her pussy for money.

For the right amount of piso notes some are willing to do the recording.

MetalHorn
04-28-19, 01:10
Just ask any Girl who is selling her pussy for money.

For the right amount of piso notes some are willing to do the recording.How much have you done it?

Wicked Roger
04-28-19, 23:01
How much have you done it?Best you PM me MetalH as this is easier done on the PM system as I have contacts also but we can't share mobile numbers and contacts on the forum openly.

Look forward to the PM.

Transporter
04-29-19, 10:56
There's a question I've been thinking. Please share if you know about it for general knowledge so that everyone knows. How do porn videos in Philippines can film having sex with ladies? They film the girls openly even with their face in the video. How did those guys do it? The reason why I asked is I want to film for my own memory. I have no intention to share them with anyone else since I can't do it because of my career. I understand that nobody want to be seen especially in porn video including myself. It is only for my personal use. Have anyone of you film / record video having sex with your girl? I've been wondering how do those people get the ladies to film porn video? Where do they get those ladies from? How can I do it? How I can convince girls without force to make them appear in my personal video? Any ideas guys? Looking forward for your suggestion.You might want to pm me.

Sammon
04-29-19, 11:31
There's a question I've been thinking. Please share if you know about it for general knowledge so that everyone knows. How do porn videos in Philippines can film having sex with ladies? They film the girls openly even with their face in the video. How did those guys do it? The reason why I asked is I want to film for my own memory. I have no intention to share them with anyone else since I can't do it because of my career. I understand that nobody want to be seen especially in porn video including myself. It is only for my personal use. Have anyone of you film / record video having sex with your girl? I've been wondering how do those people get the ladies to film porn video? Where do they get those ladies from? How can I do it? How I can convince girls without force to make them appear in my personal video? Any ideas guys? Looking forward for your suggestion.Yes, you need consent from the girl. Unfortunately one of my best with a province beauty got deleted by a Chinese GF.

Docwiltro
05-02-19, 09:37
Just ask any Girl who is selling her pussy for money.

For the right amount of piso notes some are willing to do the recording.Some will do it (pro gratis) because it turns them on as much as it does some of us. I noticed this one Filipina watching us having sex in the mirror; so, the next time I asked if she wanted to make a movie to which she replied, "OK!" rather enthusiastically. Here's the girl and a screen grab pic.

Bushes
05-04-19, 06:06
IMHO, nothing much is going to happen till the new line is launched. Boeing is in no hurry. It just got another wad of cash last week (and did also on the first crash date). Too big to fail and too many people with vested interest.

That article also mentions that Charleston was selected as a site for the factory because of its low unionised workforce, allowing cheaper wages. There weren't many aviation qualified workers in the area, so staff was recruited from other industries.

Perhaps anyone contemplating flying in a 787 should determine in advance where it was made.Funny, nothing more about video from metal. Must have all the information needed from PM.

Kabul Guy
05-07-19, 21:56
Some will do it (pro gratis) because it turns them on as much as it does some of us. I noticed this one Filipina watching us having sex in the mirror; so, the next time I asked if she wanted to make a movie to which she replied, "OK!" rather enthusiastically. Here's the girl and a screen grab pic.I have had a couple suggest it, we then watch on the TV and do it all over again.

Niteluvr
05-08-19, 02:59
For you fellas that have fucked umpteen pinays over the years, what would you say the ratio of camel toe ladies is vs. Those with protruding pussy lips? I've seen many on webcams and porn sites and I've never seen a country with more camel toes in my life.

Wicked Roger
05-08-19, 15:25
I have had a couple suggest it, we then watch on the TV and do it all over again.There is a thriving swingers scene there and plenty time I have done that. On one occasion we had a dinner party and the all the wives (4) went under the table for desert. Fun times KG.

WestCoast1
05-08-19, 16:00
This is 2019. The internet!Topic moved here. Related story. I was in a condo unit one afternoon and opened WeChat, and went to the 'Find Near Me' function, and selected "Female". It showed 2 girls within 5 meters of me. I looked at their profiles and one chimed in to chat with me. At the same time I chimed in to chat the other girl. The first girl offered a massage and any other that I might like. She gave her room number and she was just up one floor. Could not avail of the opportunity as I had a twin-pack inbound shortly on a bus. The best part? You'd expect I was in Manila / Cebu / Davao, but I was in the province. I love phils.

Wicked Roger
05-21-19, 12:39
You have to wonder why he brought them in when you can buy them and insane stupidity / morality of BOC in confiscating them (maybe the officials can't afford them? LOL).

https://www.philstar.com/the-freeman/cebu-news/2019/05/21/1919672/boc-seizes-sex-toys-materials

Bizarre behaviour especially as I have purchased many in Manila and Cebu before plus have DHL bondage gear to Makati from overseas.

Very odd LOL.

MadisonGuy
05-24-19, 04:50
Had the police stop me in rental car, I'm not sure you can even call the police here police but lets pretend they are not traffic crossing guards. Said I ran a red, which was probably true but I was right on the car in front of me so like 5 of us ran the red. They tried to say they would keep my license and I needed to pay 3000 at police station to get it back. I then told them for 5 dollars I can get a replacement license in the US so why would I pay 3000 pesos when I can get one for 250 pesos and not have to dink around with their traffic. They didn't really know what to say to that and kept trying to insist they were writing a ticket and I kept telling them they were wasting their time but can if they want to. They eventually just gave up and let me off obviously they were going for a payoff, but they should've just asked for one. Keeping my license when I still have a concealed and a passport is kind of pointless threat. Just FYI, I wouldn't suggest renting a vehicle, but I didn't have any serious problems just got sick of having to push my way through traffic with a new Toyota Hilux, I would never drive that way with my vehicle but with a rental I figured ah fuck who cares my credit card company will handle any problems.

PedroMorales
05-24-19, 10:33
You have to wonder why he brought them in when you can buy them and insane stupidity / morality of BOC in confiscating them (maybe the officials can't afford them? LOL).

https://www.philstar.com/the-freeman/cebu-news/2019/05/21/1919672/boc-seizes-sex-toys-materials

Bizarre behaviour especially as I have purchased many in Manila and Cebu before plus have DHL bondage gear to Makati from overseas.

Very odd LOL.In Davao sells all that crap. It saves me packing anyway as I don't want to be pulled at the airport. I do have some clothes etc but I dislike public drama. The guy sure had a lot of dildos, perhaps for web cammers? I guess the customs guys had a party with their pretty colleague. With Dutuerte as boss, it is probably not a good time to push limits.

WestCoast1
05-24-19, 11:59
Keeping my license when I still have a concealed and a passport is kind of pointless threat. Um. What was concealed?

I would never drive that way with my vehicle but with a rental I figured ah fuck who cares my credit card company will handle any problems.They say a rental car is the fastest car on earth.

MadisonGuy
05-24-19, 12:10
Um. What was concealed?

They say a rental car is the fastest car on earth.Meaning concealed license, 2 forms of ID, not really a worry to lose one of three ID's.

ForkTruck
05-24-19, 21:09
Had the police stop me in rental car, I'm not sure you can even call the police here police but lets pretend they are not traffic crossing guards. Said I ran a red, which was probably true but I was right on the car in front of me so like 5 of us ran the red.This story reminds me of some advice I was given in Mandaue when leaving hotel going out for a walk. Guy told me to be very careful jaywalking, said I could be one of 20 phils crossing together and cops will only grab me as the only white guy in the bunch. Shakedown for a bribe is what it amounts to.

Mr Enternational
05-25-19, 03:46
You have to wonder why he brought them in when you can buy them and insane stupidity / morality of BOC in confiscating them (maybe the officials can't afford them? LOL).Many times on ISG I have said to be careful. Guys want to bring shit like cell phones in bulk to a country to give out to girls. They are breaking Customs rules by not declaring if you have so many and paying import duty. Guess this guy found out the hard way.

Goferring
05-25-19, 09:36
Many times on ISG I have said to be careful. Guys want to bring shit like cell phones in bulk to a country to give out to girls. They are breaking Customs rules by not declaring if you have so many and paying import duty. Guess this guy found out the hard way.I did notice that many of the items seemed to be duplicates and screamed resale. I'm wondering of that was more of an issue than the nature of the items.

Mr Enternational
05-25-19, 10:41
I did notice that many of the items seemed to be duplicates and screamed resale. I'm wondering of that was more of an issue than the nature of the items.Exactly what it seems like. I searched all the codes that they quoted and could only come up with him not declaring it and paying tax. Says you can get it back for a 30% penalty though. Not sure why this was even news.

WestCoast1
05-25-19, 16:03
Says you can get it back for a 30% penalty though. Not sure why this was even news.Because its salacious.

Wicked Roger
05-25-19, 20:08
Because its salacious.And shows customs people are vigilant etc LOL Shame they were not as keen to find that shabu that slipped through in magnetic coils (or something like that) and was worth a lot more than the toys etc.

And of course it being a Catholic place sex toys are far worse than shabu LOL.

Michi T
05-26-19, 03:07
Hello fellow dudes. I saw the photos in the galley and base on that I decided that I like Philipines girls very much.

Some beginer questions.

- Where is best city for mongering in Philipines?

- How much cost a girl? For how long time?

- Is Tinder, Badoo etc possible?

Mr Enternational
05-26-19, 04:44
Hello fellow dudes. I saw the photos in the galley and base on that I decided that I like Philipines girls very much.

Some beginer questions.

- Where is best city for mongering in Philipines?

- How much cost a girl? For how long time?

- Is Tinder, Badoo etc possible?The other day in the Medellin thread you were telling me that you did not want to pay a chick. Why the sudden change of heart?

I am totally lost on what being successful has to do with picking up a hooker. All you need is money in your pocket. Do you consider it successful when you go to McDonald's and are able to buy a Big Mac?

I am generally not interested in hooker girls, I am interested in picking up girls without money involved! That's the point!

Michi T
05-26-19, 11:42
The other day in the Medellin thread you were telling me that you did not want to pay a chick. Why the sudden change of heart?I still don't want, but if the prices are so low, it's interesting. I am always open to try new things.

Dg8787
05-26-19, 15:10
I still don't want, but if the prices are so low, it's interesting. I am always open to try new things.Kinda reminds me of the girl who says I am not a hooker but if the price is high enough I am willing to try!

I am not a John but if the price is right I am willing to try! LOL.

Wicked Roger
05-26-19, 15:37
The other day in the Medellin thread you were telling me that you did not want to pay a chick. Why the sudden change of heart?Good spot Mr E.

He says in a later post he may try but as he is writing on a monger board where we all pay (in one way or another) have to ask why is he doing meaningless FRs. Checking the FR history shows very little and he was Tbilisi twice and never said what he did, who he did and prices etc. Lots of questions and bland comments maybe.

DG. Your price would be low once they see your booty LOL we both know this but am sure MichiT won't pay the price as he like free and we know nothing is really free LOL.

Cons68
05-26-19, 15:50
I still don't want, but if the prices are so low, it's interesting. I am always open to try new things.You seem to be at the wrong place here. Oh well.

Bushes
05-26-19, 16:40
Guess you never had an exotic car nor klunker in the US. Happened to me and friends all the time.

Had the police stop me in rental car, I'm not sure you can even call the police here police but lets pretend they are not traffic crossing guards..

Penguin69
05-26-19, 18:02
I'm thinking of heading here for 10 or 12 days over Christmas.

Never having been before I was hoping to base myself somewhere with good mongering but on the coast with beaches.

For my comparison think of Phuket. Does anywhere similar exist here?

I see Manila is coastal but are there quieter coastal areas?

Ideally somewhere with reasonable transport connections for Manila as the gateway in / out.

Can someone offer a quick list of my options?

Thanks for any forthcoming.

P.

Goferring
05-27-19, 05:46

Never having been before I was hoping to base myself somewhere with good mongering but on the coast with beaches.

Ideally somewhere with reasonable transport connections for Manila as the gateway in / out.

P.Cebu Island and the Visayas generally have some really nice beaches. They can run from the very quiet (Dumaguette, Moalboal, Malapasqua etc) to the tourist infested (Bohol etc) Cebu City does have some beaches but they aren't that great and can get very busy. It does however have the best mongering in the area (online focused rather than gogos or bars) and can be a great chance to grab your favourite new friend and go to one of the quieter areas for a couple of days.

You can fly direct to all of the above from Manila or Cebu City. Cebu Pacific is typically the cheapest but keep an eye out for Philippine Airline specials. They can be great value once you include baggage etc.

One work of caution is that I've been trapped many times during the week between Christmas and New Year. Typhoons, earthquakes, random Acts of God, you name it. No need to be paranoid but I would be close to a transport hub, rather than an isolated island paradise, at this time if you are on a fixed travel schedule.

Enjoy. G.

Mr Enternational
05-27-19, 06:34

For my comparison think of Phuket. Does anywhere similar exist here?There is nothing that I have seen in PI that even remotely reminds me of Phuket. 90% of the time, if a place has a good beach then the mongering will be shitty.

Goferring
05-27-19, 07:02
There is nothing that I have seen in PI that even remotely reminds me of Phuket. 90% of the time, if a place has a good beach then the mongering will be shitty.Depends what you want the beach for. Dive and fuck is doable in sabang, subic and davao. I'd agree that lounge and fuck is much harder without byo.

Enjoy. G.

Wicked Roger
05-27-19, 17:10
There is nothing that I have seen in PI that even remotely reminds me of Phuket. 90% of the time, if a place has a good beach then the mongering will be shitty.Have always BYO when I go the beach areas Mr E never hope and assume I will find what I like there.

Sammon
05-27-19, 23:33

P.X mas is big in Philippines. Catholic country. Most will be enjoying with families. Some beach resorts close some days entirely.

Cannot compare with Phuket.

None of the beaches are better than Thai beaches as per infrastructure and maintenance although because of islands nation beaches are everywhere. Philippine girls do not want to get dark and will not be sunbathing. Besides it is really hot.

Just do google search. And of course read the forum to get the info on muff diving.

Goferring
05-28-19, 00:30
X mas is big in Philippines. Catholic country. Most will be enjoying with families. Some beach resorts close some days entirely.

Philippine girls do not want to get dark and will not be sunbathing. Besides it is really hot.All valid points. Thank God for aircon. It keeps everyone happy. Just don't go on a dive / beach vacation and return home as white as a ghost. Trust me: very hard to explain.

Enjoy. G.

Red Kilt
05-28-19, 03:35
Philippine girls do not want to get dark and will not be sunbathing. Besides it is really hot.
Around Christmas and into January is the "coolest" part of the year (all relative of course).

Mornings in the north of Luzon bring fog and dew and the need for a jacket it is so fresh up there. Visayas and Mindanao are a bit warmer but still not "really hot" as Samm says.

"Really hot" is now. Late April and May to June before the wet season kicks in.

Penguin69
05-28-19, 06:50
Around Christmas and into January is the "coolest" part of the year (all relative of course).

Mornings in the north of Luzon bring fog and dew and the need for a jacket it is so fresh up there. Visayas and Mindanao are a bit warmer but still not "really hot" as Samm says.

"Really hot" is now. Late April and May to June before the wet season kicks in.
All valid points. Thank God for aircon. It keeps everyone happy. Just don't go on a dive / beach vacation and return home as white as a ghost. Trust me: very hard to explain.

Enjoy. G.
X mas is big in Philippines. Catholic country. Most will be enjoying with families. Some beach resorts close some days entirely.

Cannot compare with Phuket.

None of the beaches are better than Thai beaches as per infrastructure and maintenance although because of islands nation beaches are everywhere. Philippine girls do not want to get dark and will not be sunbathing. Besides it is really hot.

Just do google search. And of course read the forum to get the info on muff diving.All good stuff. Thanks fellas. I hadn't factored in the religion. Good points.

Essentially I'm looking to get out of European winter cold. I hate it. For a week or two, to somewhere hottish and cheap. Been to LOS and going again in August so I wanted a new place to experience, much as I love LOS.

Any other suggestions welcome which satisfy the climate and price criteria.

OlderAndWiser
06-03-19, 07:05
An American was arrested in Cebu last week and charged with "child abuse" and "QHT" . I believe that he is being held in a police cell whilst a Preliminary Investigation is conducted to find out whether there is probable cause (in practice not much more than a reasonable suspicion), that he is guilty of the crime. Initially following an arrest the Police / NBI will have some discretion as to what / whether to charge. However, unless they had a warrant, they must quickly (I think within 48 hours) file the case with the City Fiscal or release the person. Once this is done, they have lost their discretion as to how the case will proceed. City Fiscals are highly biased to send foreign defendants to jail, especially in cases of QHT for political and reportedly financial (40 k bonus) type reasons.

The key issue is whether someone is charged with a crime that is bailable or non (automatically) bailable. If it is non bailable such as Qualified HT (involving a minor or 3 or more "victims"/ accused, "are" of a minor (which can include pretty much any touching in "inappropriate areas" and almost anything to do with drugs As far as Filipino law is concerned "child abuse" includes a foreigner being in a wide variety of places with a minor more than 10 years his junior (or a mentally handicapped adult. A foreigner was sentenced to around 10 years for this type of "child abuse" this week). These places include a condo lobby area (where the current guy was arrested), in a private house (where Jesse Pfinney, the American who was arrested in Dec 2017 and supposedly hung himself on the first night in jail. Google for an update on the evidence that this was not what happened), or boarding a bus to the beach (a Singaporean spent 9 months in jail fighting this charge). My strong advise is to only get involved with girls you are SURE are 18+ and remember that many who are not 18 will lie about it, "running 18" = 18 next or a future birthday, being a classic example. You should be aware that trials in the Philippines are typically spread out over a 3-8 year period. Even if the charge is Non-Bailable, you can file a motion for bail if the evidence is weak, but this would normally take 6-18 months to get the right to post bail if approved. Cells are insanely overcrowded with 50-200 inmates per cell (nowadays in many jails they (at least those without cash) are sleeping in shifts as even with people sleeping like sardines in a can, there is not enough floor / shelf space for everyone to lie down at the same time sand extraordinarily "basic" conditions, though prisoners are surprisingly well behaved and you are unlikely to be be physically or sexually abused. Several of those inside or charged have said that they believe their Facebook discussions were monitored so IMHO I would not add people as "friends" unless you are confident they are 18+. If you do find yourself arrested even on a minor crime (which are typically used for fishing expeditions, to try and get a non bailable charge), there is a good chance they will find a way, legal or not to find out what is on your phone / laptop. At this stage any explicit photos and especially video that you may have taken, is likely to be a major liability which you are likely to deeply regret. If there is evidence that you have uploaded such material to an adult site, you are likely to be in even deeper trouble.

Finally those long time members who recall "DS" may note that he has been transferred from Leyte to New Bilibad in Muntinlupa near Manila where he joins 27,000 other prisoners including around 50 Westerners. I think his original sentence was over 100 years so he is likely to be there some time and I'm sure would appreciate a visit if you are in the area.

Charm City Dave
06-03-19, 18:00
An American was arrested in Cebu last week and charged with "child abuse" and "QHT" . I believe that he is being held in a police cell whilst a Preliminary Investigation is conducted to find out whether there is probable cause (in practice not much more than a reasonable suspicion), that he is guilty of the crime. Initially following an arrest the Police / NBI will have some discretion as to what / whether to charge. However, unless they had a warrant, they must quickly (I think within 48 hours) file the case with the City Fiscal or release the person. Once this is done, they have lost their discretion as to how the case will proceed. City Fiscals are highly biased to send foreign defendants to jail, especially in cases of QHT for political and reportedly financial (40 k bonus) type reasons. I never go near anyone I think is 18 years old or near 18 years old, but these kind of stories are scary. I remember picking up a girl in a Nana Plaza gogo years ago thinking I could depend on the bar for age protection only to find on the way back to my hotel she was really 17 at which point of course we parted ways immediately.

I have only been visiting the PI for the last few years, previously Latin America was my playground. I've been going back on the PI vs Indonesia as a home base in SEA and I think the tide (for me) is swinging back to Indonesia. Yes this can happen in Indonesia but seems much less prevalent. Than again many fewer Westerners outside of Bali. So many things push in PIs favor from the ubiquity of English, the availability of Western food and the ease of getting longer term Visas. But none of that will matter if you get caught up on a trumped up charge either because you pissed off the wrong person or are a target of extortion. Though at least based on the news article I read, this does not appear to be turmped up but who knows. On the other hand the well publicized case of Jesse Phinney looks much more suspicious.

ForkTruck
06-03-19, 23:58
An American was arrested in Cebu last week and charged with "child abuse" and "QHT" . I believe that he is being held in a police cell whilst a Preliminary Investigation is conducted to find out whether there is probable cause (in practice not much more than a reasonable suspicion), that he is guilty of the crime. Initially following an arrest the Police / NBI will have some discretion as to what / whether to charge. However, unless they had a warrant, they must quickly (I think within 48 hours) file the case with the City Fiscal or release the person. Once this is done, they have lost their discretion as to how the case will proceed. City Fiscals are highly biased to send foreign defendants to jail, especially in cases of QHT for political and reportedly financial (40 k bonus) type reasons.It would be prudent to have the name and contact number of a top flight lawyer in your wallet for a "Just in Case" scenario. Anybody willing to share a best of class source?

Charm City Dave
06-04-19, 00:10
It would be prudent to have the name and contact number of a top flight lawyer in your wallet for a "Just in Case" scenario. Anybody willing to share a best of class source?The longer you are in jail, the more serious the charges against you, the bigger this guy's payday. One reason its such a nightmare situation. Who are you going to trust?

OlderAndWiser
06-04-19, 08:38
The longer you are in jail, the more serious the charges against you, the bigger this guy's payday. One reason its such a nightmare situation. Who are you going to trust?I'm afraid you are right. It's largely a matter of trust. One reason there are very few wealthy Filipinos in jail but quite a number of at least formerly wealthy foreigners is that well connected Filipinos will usually have some family friend who is a lawyer or at least knows someone that can be trusted. For foreigners it is an absolute nightmare situation. The Embassies are essentially completely useless. All they can do is provide a list of the most prestigious and expensive law firms in the country, most of whom are general practices with little or no interest in representing foreigners on sex or drug related charges. For several years the received wisdom on ISG was that Atty Solima was the guy to go to at least in Cebu. This view emanated principally from DS who was a big fan. Sadly Solima, who had an extremely "pungent" reputation, was gunned down along with his wife shortly before DS's conviction and DS ended up with around a century of sentences. The most effective Atty will depend on the nature of the trouble you get in, the evidence against you, the stage of the proceedings and the people you are dealing with and your location. In terms of location. The highest quality (and 2 x more expensive) lawyers are based in Manila. If you are arrested in Cebu it would probably make sense to get a Cebu lawyer. In smaller places, the quality of criminal lawyers will be generally be so poor that you maybe forced to fly someone in from Manila or Cebu to defend you (which can become very expensive given that hearings are scheduled in 10-20 minutes slots at intervals of 1-3 months) and are usually cancelled / postponed on at least 50% of occasions. The most "professional" attys are also those who tend to "play by the book" , the difficulty with this is that the book can take many years to "play out" as it were which is disastrous if you have been charged with a non bailable offense. Obviously the best solution is to not get into trouble in the first place but the second best is certainly some form of negotiated settlement which is far easier to achieve prior to the police filing charges with the City Prosecutor whilst they still have some discretion over what to charge. For such matters the type of Atty who "works closely with" the Police can be more effective than one who "plays by the book", sadly such Attys are seldom totally trustworthy, especially for a foreigner without strong connections in the country. Having the numbers of one or two credible attys is certainly a very sensible precaution in case disaster strikes. I'm afraid the rules here mean I can't post contact details.

Re Jesse Pfinney the person who described his case as "suspicious" is certainly right, though understating the situation.

Mushuu09
06-19-19, 23:19
Okay okay, before people start moaning on how bad of an idea it is, I am going this small investment will be bountiful of free sex later. If that is a thing. So there's a girl I met at hiso last year and we kept in touch. We video and she was fingering herself and doing all the nasty for me over video chat. So I promised to send her something small for a job well done.

I don't usually send money cause I'm cheap nor want to be taken advantage of. I know by doing this it may be a slippery slope but I'm hedging for some payback and a threesome with her friends later.

What's the best way to send money to this girl without entering all my info and keeping this discreet as possible. I'm thinking about mailing money to her so I don't have to sign up for accounts and such. Does western union make you Enter all your personal info? I don't want to put my info because I'm paranoid I'm get a surprise letter from her. I'm trying to stay discreet of course because this is a single player hobby. Any info will help. Please no post on how a terrible idea it is, I'm considering this an investment.

Issaquah
06-20-19, 04:39
Okay okay, before people start moaning on how bad of an idea it is, I am going this small investment will be bountiful of free sex later. If that is a thing. So there's a girl I met at hiso last year and we kept in touch. We video and she was fingering herself and doing all the nasty for me over video chat. So I promised to send her something small for a job well done.

I don't usually send money cause I'm cheap nor want to be taken advantage of. I know by doing this it may be a slippery slope but I'm hedging for some payback and a threesome with her friends later.

What's the best way to send money to this girl without entering all my info and keeping this discreet as possible. I'm thinking about mailing money to her so I don't have to sign up for accounts and such. Does western union make you Enter all your personal info? I don't want to put my info because I'm paranoid I'm get a surprise letter from her. I'm trying to stay discreet of course because this is a single player hobby. Any info will help. Please no post on how a terrible idea it is, I'm considering this an investment.When you send money you don't need to give them all of your personal information. I don't use Western Union as they tend to charge more and exchange rates aren't as good. There are a dozen services you can use and are easy to find with a quick internet search. You need her information and make sure it matches her ID, not her bar name. As she will need to show ID picking it up. The only personal information she will need from you is your name and country you're sending from. You will also need to provide a tracking number and amount.

Bushes
06-20-19, 06:55
Difficult nowadays because of KYC. Money lenders is still the best way. Most ethnic places have the Indian / Pakistani / Arab money senders. You will most likely need to fill out a form. So, John Doe, so long as you don't need to produce an ID you are ok. Others have gotten fake ones.

Western Union might ask you to show an ID.

You can mail a couple see notes. But best to put in between pages in a book or pamphlet. Webster's paper back dictionary is good for school.

Otherwise stand at a Western Union and chat up a girl and ask her to send to you friend after she is done.

Cebuana and Palawan are the most common receiver locations. You need to supply the receiver's name, mobile number, and relationship. Once successful, you will get a code to give the receiver. She needs an ID to pickup and the code / receipt you received.

What's the best way to send money to this girl without entering all my info and keeping this discreet as possible. I'm thinking about mailing money to her so I don't have to sign up for accounts and such. Does western union make you Enter all your personal info? I don't want to put my info because I'm paranoid I'm get a surprise letter from her. I'm trying to stay discreet of course because this is a single player hobby. Any info will help. Please no post on how a terrible idea it is, I'm considering this an investment.

Franga
06-20-19, 08:06
Do not mail money to the Philippines. It will never arrive.

Goferring
06-20-19, 09:27
What's the best way to send money to this girl without entering all my info and keeping this discreet as possible. I'm thinking about mailing money to her so I don't have to sign up for accounts and such. Does western union make you Enter all your personal info? I don't want to put my info because I'm paranoid I'm get a surprise letter from her. I'm trying to stay discreet of course because this is a single player hobby. Any info will help. Please no post on how a terrible idea it is, I'm considering this an investment.Ask her. She will know every conceivable way that she will actually receive the money.

Most agents in the west will want to see some Identification. In Cebu, I just used the equivalent of my Blockbuster card but that would be recognized as bogus back home.

The only method that doesn't require details that I would trust would be give or wire the money to a friend who could in turn give it to her. Of course do you then trust the friend not to receive said benefits? 😠.

Enjoy. G.

PedroMorales
06-20-19, 10:21
Ask her. She will know every conceivable way that she will actually receive the money.
Enjoy. G.
What's the best way to send money to this girl without entering all my info and keeping this discreet as possible. I'm thinking about mailing money to her so I don't have to sign up for accounts and such. Does western union make you Enter all your personal info? I don't want to put my info because I'm paranoid I'm get a surprise letter from her. I'm trying to stay discreet of course because this is a single player hobby. Any info will help. Please no post on how a terrible idea it is, I'm considering this an investment.GoF is right. Ask her on a Friday. Use the weekend as a break to sort through the methods she suggests. I have sent money to the Pi on several occasions, via WU and other routs (into banks), never to a low class woman. If she has the WU method down pat, you will know she ain't no WU virgin. If you can call into as WU branch, you leave no trail. I did it all online. As she most likely has no bank account, you cannot use the cheaper ways.

Sammon
06-20-19, 11:18

What's the best way to send money to this girl without entering all my info and keeping this discreet as possible. I'm thinking about mailing money to her so I don't have to sign up for accounts and such. Does western union make you Enter all your personal info? I don't want to put my info because I'm paranoid I'm get a surprise letter from her. I'm trying to stay discreet of course because this is a single player hobby. Any info will help. Please no post on how a terrible idea it is, I'm considering this an investment.International money transfers require clear and precise info of who is sending to whom. They require all your personal info and the girl's personal info including phone numbers.

I have used western union and Xoom. It is easy to send and they get info to pick up within minutes. Even if you are in Philippines and go to a local money transfer like mhuillar you need to show them your passport.

There is nothing to apologize for helping a girl for any reason. I have helped many a girls over the years for study, flying to meet me, bus fare with limited amounts.

Mr Enternational
06-20-19, 11:23

I don't usually send money cause I'm cheap nor want to be taken advantage of. I know by doing this it may be a slippery slope but I'm hedging for some payback and a threesome with her friends later.This is stupid. You must be really lonely at home. Common sense says if you met her at HiSo before then she is open for business. How many HiSo chicks have I not sent money to and they still do threesomes? One thing you are not realizing is that they remember what you are doing for me now, not what you did for me before. Pay as you go. Do not pay before in hopes of what you wish to get later. Because if you do not send it, then the chances of her fucking you next time you show up are still 100%. Then too, that chick could be god knows where next time you show up. Dumb idea.

P. S. Funny thing is this post confirms what HiSo chicks have always told me. They do not ask guys to send money. They always just volunteer to do it and some even insist. Now I really believe that, because I can not recall ever having one ask me to send anything and here we have a guy breaking his neck to send a chick some money. All I get is a hurry up and come back soon from them and I don't give tips or lady drinks or any of that other shit that supposedly gains you favor.

Engine Driver
06-20-19, 11:28

What's the best way to send money to this girl without entering all my info and keeping this discreet as possible. I'm thinking about mailing money to her so I don't have to sign up for accounts and such. Does western union make you Enter all your personal info? I don't want to put my info because I'm paranoid I'm get a surprise letter from her. I'm trying to stay discreet of course because this is a single player hobby. Any info will help. Please no post on how a terrible idea it is, I'm considering this an investment.Check that she has a valid ID. If she doesn't, she won't be able to collect the money. They are quite strict at Western Union and other collection centres in terms of what ID they will accept. That being the case, you will need to send the money to a friend or relative who has a valid ID and hope they handover the money to the girl.

Most girls in the 'entertainment' industry won't have a bank account nor valid ID.

Soapy Smith
06-20-19, 17:54
What's the best way to send money to this girl without entering all my info and keeping this discreet as possible. I'm thinking about mailing money to her so I don't have to sign up for accounts and such. Does western union make you Enter all your personal info? I don't want to put my info because I'm paranoid I'm get a surprise letter from her. I'm trying to stay discreet of course because this is a single player hobby. Any info will help. Please no post on how a terrible idea it is, I'm considering this an investment.As Sammon points out, there may be occasional, justifiable reasons to send money to a Pinay. The key is to set limits and not allow a Pinay (and yourself) to develop a monetary dependency. ED and Sammon are correct about needing ID at both ends. Your country of origin isn't clear, but in the states Western Union will require you to show ID the first time you send money, and simply request your name and phone number for subsequent visits. Most MoneyGram outlets require you to show ID every time you send. The woman will need ID such as postal ID or voter ID to receive money at either Western Union or MoneyGram in the Phils, and both types of outlets require the recipient to know the tracking number as well as the precise amount of money, right down to cents or centavos.

Mr Enternational
06-20-19, 19:44
Your country of origin isn't clear, but in the states Western Union will require you to show ID the first time you send money, and simply request your name and phone number for subsequent visits. Most MoneyGram outlets require you to show ID every time you send. 2019 is calling. Why would you go to WU or MG to send money when you could do it from the comfort of your own toilet seat? Save yourself some time and gas money and download the app for frequent use!

Remember, after so many pick-ups your sweet young sugar baby can receive a free t-shirt.

Kabul Guy
06-20-19, 22:04
....I don't use Western Union as they tend to charge more and exchange rates aren't as good. There are a dozen services you can use and are easy to find with a quick internet search. ....I personally have had good luck with worldremit.com for sending money. Much better exchange rate than WU and lots of delivery options, including direct to her bank account.

PM me for a link and we can both get a small bonus for signing up.

Goferring
06-21-19, 00:45
I personally have had good luck with worldremit.com for sending money.

As Sammon points out, there may be occasional, justifiable reasons to send money to a Pinay.

Check that she has a valid ID. If she doesn't, she won't be able to collect the money.

International money transfers require clear and precise info of who is sending to whom.

When you send money you don't need to give them all of your personal information.

Okay okay, before people start moaning on how bad of an idea it is, I am going this small investment will be bountiful of free sex later. You do realise that you are all sending money to the same girl, right?? 🙄.

Pute Nut
06-21-19, 01:29
there may be occasional, justifiable reasons to send money to a Pinay. The key is to set limits and not allow a Pinay (and yourself) to develop a monetary dependency. Yes, if you have already met and banged the recipient AND if it can be considered a downpayment for the next time you bang her AND she's cool with the deduction applied when the future services are settled. In most other cases just NO. Downpayments to prospects seldom work out as intented. Forwarding some cash for travel costs before a scheduled meet might work, but better to buy air tickets (Cebu Pacific tickets are basically not easily refundable for example).

WestCoast1
06-21-19, 06:01
You do realise that you are all sending money to the same girl, right?? 🙄.Bwaaaaaaaaahahahaha.

Wait. Wait. Do any of you gents know Anna from Tarlac? She called me "Mahal ko".

Haha.

Red Kilt
06-21-19, 07:08
I cannot believe that this thread has now become "how to best send money to recipients in the Phils" rather than "why ever would you do it?

It certainly begs a lot of questions.

I am smiling at the responses that desperately justify why they do it (to themselves obviously since the rest of us are laughing).

Short anecdote:

We have a good friend (woman: 33 yo) living in a northern Luzon province.

She has 2 kids, no husband.

She is building a very nice house in her province on the proceeds that each of 3 WU benefactors are sending her each month PLUS what she earns on the side when she goes to Manila now and again for some freelance work.

None of the 3 guys know about the other 2.

Each guy has met her and spent time with her in Manila (she arranges to be in Manila when they visit with no overlaps between her suitors). One guy visits twice each year. One guy has visited once only. The 3rd guy has been sending money for 2 years, and visits on irregular intervals and keeps telling her his plans to retire in the Phils.

Each guy thinks they are going to marry her because she told him she would (she doesn't plan to marry any of them).

Each guy thinks she is living with her aunty in Cavite, Metro Manila and that she works in a call center (so she has a reason to be off-line or unavailable for periods of time when she doesn't want contact with them). When any one visits, she heads off to Manila for the whole time the guy is visiting.

This woman justifies her strategies because she says that if each guy is so stupid to keep sending her money without ever having wanted more information about her life then why not just accept it. She is very attractive, quite smart and intelligent. She doesn't believe she is a conniving, deceitful person even though, by definition, she is.

She maintains she is capitalizing on these guys' stupidity.

I smile to myself when I read about guys sending money and often wonder if any of her 3 guys are ISG members, but surely not. The guys sending money here know that their mahal would never do anything like that because she is different.

Mogwai
06-21-19, 10:16
I personally have had good luck with worldremit.com for sending money. Much better exchange rate than WU and lots of delivery options, including direct to her bank account.I just compared WesternUnion and WorldRemit. Maybe it depends on the country / currency that you're sending from but for me WU is cheaper:

WU: Exchange rate EUR 1 = PhP 57.3646, Fees EUR 4.90

WorldRemit: Exchange rate EUR 1 = PhP 56.7537, Fees EUR 5.99

OlderAndWiser
06-21-19, 12:01
I just compared WesternUnion and WorldRemit. Maybe it depends on the country / currency that you're sending from but for me WU is cheaper:

WorldRemit: Exchange rate EUR 1 = PhP 56.7537, Fees EUR 5.99When I do remittance I find that the new services such as Azimo, Transferwise, WorldRemit always beat traditional interbank transfers and whenever I have checked have also beaten WU. It's hardly surprising as WU is a legacy operation with a lot of cost overhead the new players simply don't have. Out of the new players I have not found one that consistently beats all the others and they tend to come in pretty close. I therefore tend to use Transferwise as it is less hassle and less prone to false flagging transactions than WorldRemit (at least for non Americans).

Bushes
06-21-19, 12:10
IMHO.

1. WU is the expensive option. But if the money is not theirs, the pussy looks at it as getting zero or getting something.

2. There are services more expensive than WU. But alternatively, there are services much cheaper. I vote the latter.

3. If one uses the big head occasionally, one might not need options 1 or 2. But if the little head takes control use option 2.

There are cheaper options to sending money and getting close to interbank rates, net all fees. Use your big head. All the clues are here.

It really does not matter if the amounts are small and or if only a one shot deal. 3% is expensive. Under 1% is better. But if you are dealing with only US $200, that is US $6. About the cost for a drink at the airport. So no need to overthink it.

I just compared WesternUnion and WorldRemit. Maybe it depends on the country / currency that you're sending from but for me WU is cheaper:

WorldRemit: Exchange rate EUR 1 = PhP 56.7537, Fees EUR 5.99

OlderAndWiser
06-21-19, 12:28
The guy I was referring to almost a month ago has now wound up in Cebu City jail. However, the charges have been lowered to attempted HT and Child Abuse which are both bailable so he should only need to be there a few days whilst he / his family can put together the bail money (FYI P200 k +P150 k). He can probably consider himself lucky as guys have been charged with Q HT in comparable circumstances implying a minimum of around 9 months until a bail hearing can be completed and 3-8 years for a complete trial if bail is not granted. For a guy in his 60's, the latter or worse a conviction would be a de facto life / death sentence.

In case anyone is still unaware, it is insanely risky to mess around with those under 18 in the current environment in the Philippines, there are a lot of people employed / highly incentivised to inform on what they see as suspicious behaviour.

An American was arrested in Cebu last week and charged with "child abuse" and "QHT" . I believe that he is being held in a police cell whilst a Preliminary Investigation is conducted to find out whether there is probable cause (in practice not much more than a reasonable suspicion), that he is guilty of the crime. Initially following an arrest the Police / NBI will have some discretion as to what / whether to charge. However, unless they had a warrant, they must quickly (I think within 48 hours) file the case with the City Fiscal or release the person. Once this is done, they have lost their discretion as to how the case will proceed. City Fiscals are highly biased to send foreign defendants to jail, especially in cases of QHT for political and reportedly financial (40 k bonus) type reasons.

The key issue is whether someone is charged with a crime that is bailable or non (automatically) bailable. If it is non bailable such as Qualified HT (involving a minor or 3 or more "victims"/ accused, "are" of a minor (which can include pretty much any touching in "inappropriate areas" and almost anything to do with drugs As far as Filipino law is concerned "child abuse" includes a foreigner being in a wide variety of places with a minor more than 10 years his junior (or a mentally handicapped adult..

Mr Enternational
06-21-19, 13:44
She is building a very nice house in her province on the proceeds that each of 3 WU benefactors are sending her each month PLUS what she earns on the side when she goes to Manila now and again for some freelance work.

None of the 3 guys know about the other 2.As if it would have made a difference. Some guys just prefer being used. If they knew about each other, they would just all probably try to outdo the other with their generosity in attempts to win over sole financial responsibility of the 40 year old divorcee with 2 kids.

Cons68
06-21-19, 13:56
As if it would have made a difference. Some guys just prefer being used. If they knew about each other, they would just all probably try to outdo the other with their generosity in attempts to win over sole financial responsibility of the 40 year old divorcee with 2 kids.Yes. You are probably right.

Mr Enternational
06-21-19, 14:20
If a chick asks me to send money this is what goes through my head. The default is 0; I have no money. Instead of relaxing on my day off and enjoying the fruits of my labor, I will instead go in to work and work x amount of hours so that I will have the x amount of dollars that she wants me to send. (I see myself asking, babe how many hours do you want me to go work for you today?) I sacrafice and do all of this while she is doing what? Where I am from, that, my friends, is called pimping. Maybe my money just does not come as easy as many other guys'.

Soapy Smith
06-21-19, 15:21
I smile to myself when I read about guys sending money and often wonder if any of her 3 guys are ISG members, but surely not. The guys sending money here know that their mahal would never do anything like that because she is different.It's refreshing to see that you finally acknowledge something to criticize about the Philippines. And since your evidence is a sample of one, I'm sure Mr. E and CM appreciate your joining their world of sweeping generalizations.

Mr Enternational
06-21-19, 16:21
It's refreshing to see that you finally acknowledge something to criticize about the Philippines. And since your evidence is a sample of one, I'm sure Mr. E and CM appreciate your joining their world of sweeping generalizations.Maybe it is just that we do not understand. As I said, it may be a thing of perspective. I am open to learning. So will you please explain to us from your perspective why a guy should send money to a chick?

Pute Nut
06-21-19, 20:48
I cannot believe that this thread has now become "how to best send money to recipients in the Phils" rather than "why ever would you do it?

Well, you better believe it.

My anecdote: I have a province 20 yo regular. I meet her and bang her for up to a week, cute, perfect body, low mileage pussy. I give her free room and board and some pocket money. After some time back home she will indicate that she has nothing left, then I send her some small amount. If I'm not too busy I will be back to bang her before the next request comes, sometimes not. It's really "up to me" - she's always ready to travel and meet me. The total CPF works out well below 1000 a pop and this works very well for me. I don't care if she's banging local dicks, actually I pretty much take that for granted, it's not even a topic. So to each their own.

Sponsoring 32 yo MILFs would not be an option for me LOL.

D Cups
06-21-19, 20:57
You do realise that you are all sending money to the same girl, right?? 🙄.Thanks guys for your contributions.

Mushuu09
06-21-19, 21:49
Cool thanks for the one's who offered advice. I read some replies but I am from the US. The girl is not going to get rich off the few peso I send to her. She was nice and cool person that I maintained talking to after I left. I've mongered around the world and find PI the best place to go cause of that connection built. Even for a few hours. That's why many of you guys are here and live there. I don't live a luxurious life too so what little money I give her wasn't going to make her rich or have her want to be my baby mama. It's a slippery slope some might argue but I got other stuff here and there that's better. Nevertheless, I understand the action and don't mind giving back a little to build something larger later. Maybe I won't see her again, but in America I waste money buying bottle water, and tipping 15% of the bill. Cost of living for us. Give a little, get a little. It'll pay forward. (A real threesome with her friends, three-hole, prevent her from trying to leave early. Those kind of things you get if you have a rapport).

Thanks all for playing.

Mr Enternational
06-21-19, 22:00
Give a little, get a little. It'll pay forward. (A real threesome with her friends, three-hole, prevent her from trying to leave early. Those kind of things you get if you have a rapport).

My anecdote: I have a province 20 yo regular. I meet her and bang her for up to a week, cute, perfect body, low mileage pussy. I give her free room and board and some pocket money. After some time back home she will indicate that she has nothing left, then I send her some small amount.From my understanding you guys are saying because you send money the chick will have a threesome, etc. with you and meet up with you and let you bang her up to a week respectively. So are you assuming or telling us that these same chicks would not follow these same paths if you do not send money? If so, then what makes you say they will not?

I have never had a chick do things contingent on whether I sent money or not (I never have for the record) so I am finding it hard to understand where you guys are coming from.

Member #4698
06-21-19, 22:57
Just to throw a little more yada yada on the fire:

While I was recently in Manila I barfined a pretty little spinner (38 kg) out of Kojax. She was the prettiest girl on the stage IMHO and I had a quality GFE, passionate, bareback time with her. So I barfined her a 2nd time on my last night in town and we made it an overnight session. So in between the shags we talked talked sweet nothings and I told her I would see her again when I returned to MNL. That part was all true! I really liked the girl. Then I flew back to BKK and we kept up a correspondence on Viber. ALL good. Then a few weeks after that I flew back home to the USA and we continued texting occasionally. No big deal. I text with a lot of my girls. But about a week ago she hits me the standard come on line: MY DAUGHTER IS ILL. I HAVE NO MONEY. CAN YOU HELP?

Now I have to say that I really resent getting these specific tug at your heart strings kind of hits from girls I just met. It is a low blow, IMHO, as 99.99 % of the time they are phony, but it's the 0. 01% probability that it might be true, that can bum you out. The good news is I usually only receive texts like this from one or two new girls per trip if that, so it is rare, for example, only this girl out 28 girls, tried this scam on me my last trip. So I responded with a "sorry, I can not send money. I hope you daughter gets well soon" response. A few days later the girl texts me back like she never made the request in the 1st place and it is all forgotten on her part, but I will have to try harder to forget that she tried to gin me for some extra money especially since I was very generous to her when I was with her. She did lose some stature in my eyes and so she will have to make up for that when or if I see her again. Too bad. She was such a nice girl when I was with her.

I also had a little bit different experience with another girl in LOS. This girl I met in a Soi 24 massage parlor in BKK one afternoon. We clicked and we had a very passionate bareback session that lasted 90 minutes. Then 3. 5 weeks later having just flown back to BKK from MNL, I wanted to see her again, so I texted her. She texted back that she was back home in Issan. Oh well, I thought, they come and they go. Then a couple of days later she texted that she was broke and had no money to come to BKK, would I send her some cash. Ha Ha Ha. But at least this time, this line made more sense to me. If it had not been for that fact that I had only 2 more days left in BKK, I think I might have sent her some bus money because I would have liked to have seen her one more time. But as it was, I just told her I was leaving town tomorrow and I hoped we would meet again next time I was in BKK. Then a couple of days ago she sent me a new text saying that she is back in BKK, working in a different massage parlor, and looking forward to seeing me again. When was I coming back to BKK?

So I don't know what the point of my two anecdotes is. They are just a small slice of my recent punting experiences. If some guys want to send money, then send it. If you don't, don't. It won't make the girl like you anymore than she already does or does not. But IMHO, THE BEST GIRLS NEVER ASK to be sent cash and I know a lot of girls.

Sammon
06-22-19, 00:17
There are several reasons why people send money.

One of the main reasons is many people are content with one girl while visiting. One of my girls said one guy comes there once a year for a month and wants her to stay with him. He fucks her only once a week. He gives her more than 30000 pesos besides gifts. He does not take her anywhere. He goes out by himself only. She just has to stay in the rented apartment. Sometimes he comes home in the middle of night or early morning. She does not ask or want to know where he has been.

Sex gets better with familiarity as everybody knows. So some are content in supporting a girl only to hold on to her. They are not bothered what she does with her time.

Not so much in Philippines but in Thailand many Europeans buy apartments and keep local girl there. Some with cars. They send money. I have been with some of those girls. You can find them in Disco.

If people want to send money to the girls let them. Everything in life costs money. Even though experienced mongers do not trust any girls who are out of sight each has to find out on their own if they trust the girls.

I have had few girls who I really trust but I only sent money for schooling purposes not their upkeep. Glad to say most of them have found gainful jobs. Only a couple fell through the cracks.

Chocha Monger
06-22-19, 01:41
As if it would have made a difference. Some guys just prefer being used. If they knew about each other, they would just all probably try to outdo the other with their generosity in attempts to win over sole financial responsibility of the 40 year old divorcee with 2 kids.Very true! Some mongers just love it when their favorite Filipina hooker uses them up. It makes them feel important and wanted. They know that the hooker is pimping them, putting them to work and earn money for her. However, it gives them pleasure much like a husband who enjoys it when his wife cuckolds him, and seeks out such situations for emotional gratification. These donor mongers are happy to be just one of many earners in the Pinay hooker's stable competing for her approval with ever-growing cash transfers. One can often see these sad lonely fellows trying to outdo each other with compliments to the object of their desire on her social media profile. In their homelands, these lads learned that the way into women's hearts is to impress them with money. Unfortunately, their meagre incomes cannot win the favors fair young women in the West. Hence, they send their money to the Philippines, where they can play peso millionaires. It is ridiculous from the point of view of reasonable men but the doting lover boys are entitled to blow their social security checks and make fools of themselves if they so please.

Pute Nut
06-22-19, 01:51
From my understanding you guys are saying because you send money the chick will have a threesome, etc. with you and meet up with you and let you bang her up to a week respectively.Threesome? Likely not, didn't ask, and I don't need that, one sweet tight pussy does it for me. Bang me a week? Hell yeah.

So are you assuming or telling us that these same chicks would not follow these same paths if you do not send money? If so, then what makes you say they will not? It's hypothetical, guess I would have to pay her more after that week, and she would probably spend it quickly. At a total CPF of <1000 pesos I don't sweat this too much, it works out very cost effective in the end.

Red Kilt
06-22-19, 02:22
It's refreshing to see that you finally acknowledge something to criticize about the Philippines. And since your evidence is a sample of one, I'm sure Mr. E and CM appreciate your joining their world of sweeping generalizations.I never said it was "evidence".

Careful readers will note I said "anecdote" which can be anything, even a fable.

Dg8787
06-22-19, 03:39
Guys and girls.

People have their way of doing things. Nothing is going to convince them otherwise, including me! I have my way in sending money, to whom, how much and when. No one here or anywhere else will tell different nor do I care what they think.

I have been duped and I have benefited greatly. I just received a message from a Cebu girl who I haven't heard from in 3 years. She has broken up with her boyfriend of 2 years. I had sent her 5 k years ago for her fathers medicine and lost contact with her. 5 k is nothing to me. Yesterday she sent me a photo of her with 2 friends, 18 yo and 19 yo slim babes and asked when I will be in Cebu? I asked if her 2 friends will be coming with her? She replied "if you like, they will come".

My way has worked for me. My way may not be your way, which is fine with me. Your way is of no concern to me.

Guys and girls take your lunch.

GDreams
06-22-19, 09:11
Guys and girls.

People have their way of doing things. Nothing is going to convince them otherwise, including me! I have my way in sending money, to whom, how much and when. No one here or anywhere else will tell different nor do I care what they think.

I have been duped and I have benefited greatly. I just received a message from a Cebu girl who I haven't heard from in 3 years. She has broken up with her boyfriend of 2 years. I had sent her 5 k years ago for her fathers medicine and lost contact with her. 5 k is nothing to me. Yesterday she sent me a photo of her with 2 friends, 18 yo and 19 yo slim babes and asked when I will be in Cebu? I asked if her 2 friends will be coming with her? She replied "if you like, they will come".

My way has worked for me. My way may not be your way, which is fine with me. Your way is of no concern to me.

Guys and girls take your lunch.Precisely!

Mogwai
06-22-19, 09:31
There are cheaper options to sending money and getting close to interbank rates, net all fees. Use your big head. All the clues are here.
So what are those cheaper options? I can't think of any but maybe my big head is not big enough.

Goferring
06-22-19, 09:58
So what are those cheaper options? I can't think of any but maybe my big head is not big enough.Generally speaking, the cheapest way to get money from your bank to a foreign bank is peer to peer banking. Expect commercial exchange rates and minimal fees. This makes a big difference to small transfers where traditional bank's high fees take a proportionally big chunk of your cash and on large transfers where the better FX rate kicks in.

Transferwise is widely used but you can Google for the many other options.

Cheers. G.

Mogwai
06-22-19, 10:38
Generally speaking, the cheapest way to get money from your bank to a foreign bank is peer to peer banking. Unfortunately most girls don't have a bank account. At least not the girls we are usually dealing with. They have to pick it up in cash somewhere.

Goferring
06-22-19, 12:37
Unfortunately most girls don't have a bank account. At least not the girls we are usually dealing with. They have to pick it up in cash somewhere.Agreed. That's why I prefaced my post with transferring account to account.

It's not rare to hear of guys transferring to a sister or aunts account. Alternatively, any additional layer of convenience is going to cost extra fees.

I'd also agree with the poster that said if you are going to send money and it's a small amount (which I hope it is) is a dollar or two really going to make a difference?

Cheers. G.

Mr Enternational
06-22-19, 15:44
So what are those cheaper options? I can't think of any but maybe my big head is not big enough.When one is already giving money away, why worry about the cheapest way to do it?

Bushes
06-22-19, 19:33
Western Union is suppose to be immediate. I had to wait from 15 minutes to 2 days. Go figure.

US money center banks with international wire transfer with no correspondence bank in between can take 1 hour to weeks.

First avoid all banks. Their fees and on going fees will eat on both ends and you will have very little money left. US name banks are no better for those who remember Citi pulling out of PI.

Brokerages usually are better. The only way to find out is to open an account and try several test transfers.

As a general rule, the US is the pits when it comes to sending outbound currency. Including the fees.

The Philippines use mostly Cebuanna or Palawan. Just show ID, phone number and pickup code and pick up cash. Like Western Union but cheaper. In general, keep it simple, look at the net value received. WU gets you the fees and FX and their net cash value received is very low.

Since this is basically a one shot deal for the original poster, I suggest he just befriends a pinay sending money home at western union and buy her a cup of coffee. He might know by the end of coffee if the money was picked up. The ethnic mostly Muslim changers probably are the best value.

Generally speaking, the cheapest way to get money from your bank to a foreign bank is peer to peer banking. Expect commercial exchange rates and minimal fees. This makes a big difference to small transfers where traditional bank's high fees take a proportionally big chunk of your cash and on large transfers where the better FX rate kicks in.

Transferwise is widely used but you can Google for the many other options.

Cheers. G.
Unfortunately most girls don't have a bank account. At least not the girls we are usually dealing with. They have to pick it up in cash somewhere.
So what are those cheaper options? I can't think of any but maybe my big head is not big enough.That was my first point about the girl's POV; they just want the final non zero number.

When one is already giving money away, why worry about the cheapest way to do it?
IMHO.

1. WU is the expensive option. But if the money is not theirs, the pussy looks at it as getting zero or getting something.

2. There are services more expensive than WU. But alternatively, there are services much cheaper. I vote the latter.

3. If one uses the big head occasionally, one might not need options 1 or 2. But if the little head takes control use option 2..

Chocha Monger
06-22-19, 20:05
When one is already giving money away, why worry about the cheapest way to do it?Exactly! If the money givers can afford to give away their money, the cost of giving it away should not matter. However, they are not actually giving money away. They are trying to buy approval and validation from their favorite hookers. Therefore, they wish to do so as cheaply as possible. We all know the sort of men who cannot say 'No' to women who they want to fuck when the sly leeches hit them up for some cash without ass.

Goferring
06-22-19, 22:16
When one is already giving money away, why worry about the cheapest way to do it?Hahaha. So true. Shouldn't the additional fees just add to the Financial Domination satisfaction? 😁.

Issaquah
06-23-19, 00:34
You do realise that you are all sending money to the same girl, right?.Actually we're all sending it to the same 300 lbs man sitting in his basement. LOL.

Engine Driver
06-23-19, 01:01
Actually we're all sending it to the same 300 lbs man sitting in his basement. LOL.You are all sending it to Abuja, Nigeria.

I sent a couple of girls money too. It felt good at first, but it is not the solution to any problem. Pinays have no concept of savings, budgeting or a long term view. The hooking class we mix with or the desperate gold diggers on Tinder we come across are all poor candidates to help.

A chick I sent money to help with the rent spent it all on Christmas presents and didn't have enough for the bus fare to go home for NYE. She was expecting to get a few clients into her massage parlor, but heavy rain in Manila did not encourage foot traffic. Last I heard she was desperately looking for 150 pesos. Snip went the Whatsapp connection.

Another lady I sent money to spent it all in a day. She then asked for more money for blood pressure reduction tablets. She was about to have a preemployment medical and was worried about her elevated blood pressure. Snip went the Whatsapp connection.

Don't go looking for gratitude. Their view is that the foreigner is rich so he can pay.

Chocha Monger
06-23-19, 03:35
You are all sending it to Abuja, Nigeria.

I sent a couple of girls money too. It felt good at first, but it is not the solution to any problem. Pinays have no concept of savings, budgeting or a long term view. The hooking class we mix with or the desperate gold diggers on Tinder we come across are all poor candidates to help.

A chick I sent money to help with the rent spent it all on Christmas presents and didn't have enough for the bus fare to go home for NYE. She was expecting to get a few clients into her massage parlor, but heavy rain in Manila did not encourage foot traffic. Last I heard she was desperately looking for 150 pesos. Snip went the Whatsapp connection.

Another lady I sent money to spent it all in a day. She then asked for more money for blood pressure reduction tablets. She was about to have a preemployment medical and was worried about her elevated blood pressure. Snip went the Whatsapp connection.

Don't go looking for gratitude. Their view is that the foreigner is rich so he can pay.That is putting it nicely. They do not care whether the foreigner is rich or not. Filipinos ask for money because they believe that the foreigner is a fool, and it is foolish not to take advantage of a fool.

Beavis
06-23-19, 05:43
You are all sending it to Abuja, Nigeria.That is not at all true. Some of it goes to Lagos, Nigeria and also Accra, Ghana.

Mogwai
06-23-19, 07:44
When one is already giving money away, why worry about the cheapest way to do it?Because I'm Dutch, LOL.

Bushes
06-24-19, 07:11
I am not Dutch nor a member of the tribe but I think the same way. The method and route make a big difference in the final cash / value amount the receiving end gets. The bigger parties on the receiving end would sometimes have a department to guide the givers. If you are US based, how and what you give can end up looking the same on the receiving end but costs you net over 25% less.

I usually send gift boxes from the US to the PI because the cheaper forwarding companies and the price differential between Costco and retail in PI. That might change in the near future. Material goods are not as appreciated but one can then control how the funds are spent.

Because I'm Dutch, LOL.

When one is already giving money away, why worry about the cheapest way to do it?

JackLad100
06-25-19, 00:41
Age of Consent vs Age of Majority

=============================================

Greetings Gentlemen,

The Age of Consent is the age in which girls can participate in consensual, non-commercial sex with their teen-age boyfriend without said teen-age boyfriend being charged with statutory rape.

However, the Age of Consent is irrelevant to the members of this forum.

What you need to focus on is the Age of Majority, which among other things is the age in which they can vote, get married, enlist in the military, and participate in commercial sex activities.

Please exercise caution and govern yourself accordingly.

Thanks,

Jackson

PedroMorales
06-30-19, 21:00
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fXZCDIJQpK4

Here is a nice American giving advice on living in the Philippines. He forgets the cost of his lady friend who nods away during the video. He also mentions buying a house. In her name I am sure they are both nice people and a nice couple but she probably figures she struck a very good deal, a constant cash flow. If he can afford it, well and good. He ladles his expenses in US $, instead of pesos. He talks about training regimes but she probably knows about that. He reckons $840,44,000 PHP a month, plus start up costs.

When the lady is asked to give her take, she goes on abut her schooling (but does not mention who is paying for it). Some informative comments, for and against.

PedroMorales
07-14-19, 00:21
I need some Photoshop work for posters. Basically they are pictures of adult models, no private parts or copulation shown but I need the end result to be spicy and catchy and to have the artist's eye, something I am totally devoid of. Naughty but not X grade of maybe the standard of fiverr. I have seen lots of small Pinoy businesses doing such things but any time I have given memory sticks etc to such concerns, they have come back with multiple viruses as Pinoys seem to be a mixture of hopelessly bad and hopefully good. That said, from the little I've seen, they do seem to be good at knocking up fake IDs etc which are of no interest to me. Because of the sensitive X rateish nature of the work, I would prefer to deal in person than work through the likes of fiverr. Has anyone had any experience of such companies where you can walk in, discuss the project, give a legit order and get a reasonable job done?

Bushes
07-15-19, 07:10
Your answer is in the question you asked. It depends on how professional you want or mean. Most design companies have staff that can do digital manipulation at a price. They also do design and output for old and new print / digital mediums.

Print / copy shops can also do digital manipulations but they don't want to spend too much time. They are cheaper than the design companies but want to quickly knock things out.

Smaller photo shops that used to print out photos and passport photos have the basic setup to do the stuff. It depends on how good the guy is behind the counter. In the past, purchasing some extra service or prints would be enough for the guy to do a quick 15 minute touch up.

Photoshop has a learning curve. There are apps with AI for mobile devices that do a pretty good for almost no cost.

I need some Photoshop work for posters.

WestCoast1
07-16-19, 08:00
What happened to the old Dragon Slayer forum? Deleted? Moved? Archived? I don't see it in the list anymore. I need to quit hanging out in the PG.

PedroMorales
07-16-19, 09:11
Your answer is in the question you asked. It depends on how professional you want or mean. Thanks for your answer. The clearer instructions I can give, the better. Then hope for the best. I suppose there are Photoshop nuggets out there but they probably concentrate on the local market. I won't get back to the Philippines until near Christmas but I am thinking of those areas that concentrate on the student market. Your reply was very helpful in focusing in on what the parameters of getting a good job done there would be.

NewImage
07-16-19, 12:16
Done a search using search box but nothing comes up on Laiya Beach.

Also searched using Batangas but nothing- any info. State of beach, hotels, food, girls?

Appreciate.

Wicked Roger
07-16-19, 12:31
What happened to the old Dragon Slayer forum? Deleted? Moved? Archived? I don't see it in the list anymore. I need to quit hanging out in the PG.Still there but a few including myself think it should be deleted and removed (or archived if that can't be done). See PM also hang out there instead LOL.

GoodEnough
07-16-19, 14:53
What happened to the old Dragon Slayer forum? Deleted? Moved? Archived? I don't see it in the list anymore. I need to quit hanging out in the PG.He died approximately 2 years ago.

GE.

WestCoast1
07-17-19, 01:21
He died approximately 2 years ago.

GE.Yes, I was aware of the death. Following that, there were a few RIP comments in the thread, and then it went dormant and was finally locked by Admin (as in archived, but still there). It was there for months if not more. Admin, did you remove it?

Engine Driver
07-17-19, 02:18
Yes, I was aware of the death. Following that, there were a few RIP comments in the thread, and then it went dormant and was finally locked by Admin (as in archived, but still there). It was there for months if not more. Admin, did you remove it?Upon the death of a person, the people named in the will may legally claim the disused online accounts. Maybe the family's attorney asked that it be closed.

Bushes
07-17-19, 13:54
Actually, if you are in the US or another Asian country, you will have a better chance of finding a professional photo shop. In the US art shops, can do some stuff but they do offsite. Like Hobby Lobby on the cheap end. I think the uni student work might work but it depends on experience. Photoshop is expensive as are the computers or mac used by most companies. It is different from digital manipulation as most use very specialized tools.

If you are in a big US city, try firing up an app that looks for people to do contract or errands.

Thanks for your answer. The clearer instructions I can give, the better. Then hope for the best. I suppose there are Photoshop nuggets out there but they probably concentrate on the local market. I won't get back to the Philippines until near Christmas but I am thinking of those areas that concentrate on the student market. Your reply was very helpful in focusing in on what the parameters of getting a good job done there would be..

Gaijin Gigolo
07-22-19, 06:09
So a few years ago, several years ago now actually, I was denied entry into the Philippines at the airport in Cebu. No clear reason was given. I was detained for a few hours, then put on a flight back to Hong Kong, where I was living at the time. My question is, what are the chances of this happening again? I have a new passport now, as my prior one expired. Anybody have any input on this type of situation? I honestly have NO idea why I was denied entry the last time and I'm going to visit my fiancee's family and I sure do not want this to happen again. Thanks in advance for any insight.

Jingo10
07-22-19, 08:17
So a few years ago, several years ago now actually, I was denied entry into the Philippines at the airport in Cebu. No clear reason was given. I was detained for a few hours, then put on a flight back to Hong Kong, where I was living at the time. My question is, what are the chances of this happening again? I have a new passport now, as my prior one expired. Anybody have any input on this type of situation? I honestly have NO idea why I was denied entry the last time and I'm going to visit my fiancee's family and I sure do not want this to happen again. Thanks in advance for any insight.I was in a fb group where the girls often told each other to raise a case against foreigners who lied to them for sex and they would not be allowed back into pH. When I was there earlier this year a girl 'jokingly' said she would raise a case against me. Never share your real name or documents with anyone, obviously the hotel has these.

PedroMorales
07-22-19, 08:33
So a few years ago, several years ago now actually, I was denied entry into the Philippines at the airport in Cebu. No clear reason was given. I was detained for a few hours, then put on a flight back to Hong Kong, where I was living at the time. My question is, what are the chances of this happening again? I have a new passport now, as my prior one expired. Anybody have any input on this type of situation? I honestly have NO idea why I was denied entry the last time and I'm going to visit my fiancee's family and I sure do not want this to happen again. Thanks in advance for any insight.Your question, not the first of this sort, is too general to get a very useful entry because you are deliberately withholding information. Let's break it down.

1. You were either flagged in transit, in a country outside the Philippines or by someone in the Philippines.

2. Your passport has the same number, even if you renew it. That number is in the system. Right of reentry is dependent upon the reason for refusing entry.

3. It is quite possible someone contacted your own non Pinoy authorities and they put in the request. That is because you were not detained or shaken down.

4. Until you find out why you were denied entry, you are dealing in Lotto land. You don't say if you were photographed, finger printed etc.

5. If you have no idea why you were stopped. A few years ago, how are we supposed to know.

6. Isn't it odd you were denied entry and you have a Pinay fiancee?

PedroMorales
07-22-19, 18:01
Actually, if you are in the US or another Asian country, you will have a better chance of finding a professional photo shop. In the US art shops, can do some stuff but they do offsite. Like Hobby Lobby on the cheap end. I think the uni student work might work but it depends on experience. Photoshop is expensive as are the computers or mac used by most companies. It is different from digital manipulation as most use very specialized tools. If you are in a big US city, try firing up an app that looks for people to do contract or errands..In the past, I have got good (shopping mall near Fields) ad very bad jobs done up (glasses etc). I have seen lots of these digital services in uni areas but what the Philippines seems to lack is the will or whatever to do things properly. Say there was a shopping mall, not bottom end, in a semi tourist area with such services available, it would do very well. Thailand, Singapore etc seem to be much further along those roads but in the Philippines,. It is all patchy and take your luck. I guess the better Pinoys have their customers online and off line and it is just not worth their while sweating over picking up an odd tourist or two.

When I return to the Phils, I like to stock up on clothes and other items for me, get jobs like this done too, but they don't make it easy. Thailand just wants your money and then to say bye bye. Thais are smart.

Robbaf
07-22-19, 19:37
So a few years ago, several years ago now actually, I was denied entry into the Philippines at the airport in Cebu. No clear reason was given. I was detained for a few hours, then put on a flight back to Hong Kong, where I was living at the time. My question is, what are the chances of this happening again? I have a new passport now, as my prior one expired. Anybody have any input on this type of situation? I honestly have NO idea why I was denied entry the last time and I'm going to visit my fiancee's family and I sure do not want this to happen again. Thanks in advance for any insight.Go to nearest Philippine Embassy and apply for a 180-day Visa. If it is approved, you should be good to go.

But again, there has to be a lot more to your back story if you had a fiancee and were denied entry and you did not find out why.

P.S. Don't enter in Cebu.

John Clayton
07-22-19, 20:55
...P.S. Don't enter in Cebu.Why is that? I was planning on entering there.

Wicked Roger
07-22-19, 23:47
Why is that? I was planning on entering there.That was for the poster not the general public. I find Cebu less of a hassle to enter as the queues are not bad as long as you don't arrive after 3-4 Korean / Chinese planes whose pax never seem able to know the procedure and take so much time to get the passports through the system LOL.

Chocha Monger
07-23-19, 01:28
So a few years ago, several years ago now actually, I was denied entry into the Philippines at the airport in Cebu. No clear reason was given. I was detained for a few hours, then put on a flight back to Hong Kong, where I was living at the time. My question is, what are the chances of this happening again? I have a new passport now, as my prior one expired. Anybody have any input on this type of situation? I honestly have NO idea why I was denied entry the last time and I'm going to visit my fiancee's family and I sure do not want this to happen again. Thanks in advance for any insight.Banned from Pinay Pussy Land is a monger's worst nightmare become reality. If a monger is denied entry and deported for any reason other than having a passport with less than 6 months remaining prior to expiration, the odds are very slim that he would welcomed into Pussy Land in the future. Bad behavior on prior visits or naughty behavior in other countries that lands a monger on a watch list or Interpol database can result in eternal banishment from Beaver Heaven.

Kerrstar
07-23-19, 06:11
2. Your passport has the same number, even if you renew it. That number is in the system.Not correct, this varies country to country. A lot of places issue a new number with the new passport.

Kerrstar
07-23-19, 06:14
So a few years ago, several years ago now actually, I was denied entry into the Philippines at the airport in Cebu. No clear reason was given. I was detained for a few hours, then put on a flight back to Hong Kong, where I was living at the time. My question is, what are the chances of this happening again? I have a new passport now, as my prior one expired. Anybody have any input on this type of situation? I honestly have NO idea why I was denied entry the last time and I'm going to visit my fiancee's family and I sure do not want this to happen again. Thanks in advance for any insight.It would help to know how long you had left on your passport as it's been pointed out that you need to have 6 months left. This is common in many countries.

Also, where are you from? Do you hold a passport that allows visa free / VOA entry? You would be surprised how many people try to board planes or even get to countries thinking they don't need a visa when they do.

PedroMorales
07-23-19, 09:26
As CM points out, you get flagged at the airport. They have your date of birth, name and a number. The number is to nab you if you change passports. When you hand in your passport at passport at passport control, that is what they type in as you wait. You get flagged if all three come up on their screen. Though I do not know the specifics of each individual country, that is the general principle. Someone flagged this dude for reasons he has not explained but he wants us to divine so he can get a pass next time. He doesn't even tell us if his passport was stamped, which it should have been or anything he learned while being held. We are supposed to just guess it all.

Kinda dumb but that is Internet questions for you.

Not correct, this varies country to country. A lot of places issue a new number with the new passport.
Bad behavior on prior visits or naughty behavior in other countries that lands a monger on a watch list or Interpol database can result in eternal banishment from Beaver Heaven.

PedroMorales
07-23-19, 09:30
I will be back in the Philippines later this year and I want to spend money on me. Unlike Thailand and other destinations, I find it difficult as the Philippines only seems to offer cheap beer and cheap women. Perhaps that is due to high import taxes and poorly made domestic goods. What is worth buying in the Philippines with say $1000-$10,000 to burn?

Engine Driver
07-23-19, 11:52
6. Isn't it odd you were denied entry and you have a Pinay fiancee?Not really. The two are not connected events. He's met his Pinay fiancee in some overseas country. If he lived in HK before, maybe his fiancee is a DH in HK?

Engine Driver
07-23-19, 12:00
I was in a fb group where the girls often told each other to raise a case against foreigners who lied to them for sex and they would not be allowed back into pH. When I was there earlier this year a girl 'jokingly' said she would raise a case against me. Never share your real name or documents with anyone, obviously the hotel has these.So you're saying that the crooked Bureau of Immigration in the Philippines will accept requests from random hookers to ban foreigners who lied to them? With no evidence? Seriously, don't the civil servants at the BoI have more interesting (and lucrative) things to do than blacklist foreigners based on rumour and hearsay? How would a hooker know how to raise a case unless a relative worked in Immigration?

Engine Driver
07-23-19, 12:04
Banned from Pinay Pussy Land is a monger's worst nightmare become reality. If a monger is denied entry and deported for any reason other than having a passport with less than 6 months remaining prior to expiration, the odds are very slim that he would welcomed into Pussy Land in the future. Bad behavior on prior visits or naughty behavior in other countries that lands a monger on a watch list or Interpol database can result in eternal banishment from Beaver Heaven.Speaking of mongers banned from Pinay Pussy Land (P.P.L.), has anyone heard how the Norse God Skogis is going? It was always interesting to read of his exploits in P.P.L.

Jingo10
07-23-19, 15:24
So you're saying that the crooked Bureau of Immigration in the Philippines will accept requests from random hookers to ban foreigners who lied to them? With no evidence? Seriously, don't the civil servants at the BoI have more interesting (and lucrative) things to do than blacklist foreigners based on rumour and hearsay? How would a hooker know how to raise a case unless a relative worked in Immigration?I think immigration just enforce it. It's not unusual for countries to side with their nationals against foreigners. I am just reporting what I've seen and heard. Maybe people living there could advise.

Chocha Monger
07-24-19, 00:46
Speaking of mongers banned from Pinay Pussy Land (P.P.L.), has anyone heard how the Norse God Skogis is going? It was always interesting to read of his exploits in P.P.L.This one is still in permanent exile from Pinay Beaver Heaven. He shall not be returning to entertain fans of his sexual exploits, as one such jealous fan set the trap that the Norseman narrowly escaped. Jealous! Some mongers get jealous when other mongers root their leased Pinay 'semi-pros' and use their local contacts to retaliate in creative ways. Often, it is not the girl that orchestrates the legal and immigration entanglements but rather a possessive foreign sponsor with a little cash to bribe the authorities.

Wicked Roger
07-24-19, 00:54
Speaking of mongers banned from Pinay Pussy Land (P.P.L.), has anyone heard how the Norse God Skogis is going? It was always interesting to read of his exploits in P.P.L.Skogis no longer in people and changed his name. Contributes other forums other countries. V interesting person when you meet him and have a dinner as I did a few times.

But he did get caught up in a visit to the police after he posted a photo and it was found out by the girl. He did a FR on it also.

Engine Driver
07-24-19, 05:53
I will be back in the Philippines later this year and I want to spend money on me. Unlike Thailand and other destinations, I find it difficult as the Philippines only seems to offer cheap beer and cheap women. Perhaps that is due to high import taxes and poorly made domestic goods. What is worth buying in the Philippines with say $1000-$10,000 to burn?I assume you don't want to buy 50 all nighters with beautiful, buxom Burgos broads or 2,000 cases of San Mig Light.

You seem like a distinguished, cultured, urbane gentleman. For $10,000 you could easily get a penile implant, reduction of your man boobs, pec implants and full set of cappings for your teeth under a packaged deal. Not much else to spend your money on in Manila.

PedroMorales
07-24-19, 17:37
A. I assume you don't want to buy 50 all nighters with beautiful, buxom Burgos broads or 2,000 cases of San Mig Light.

B. You seem like a distinguished, cultured, urbane gentleman. For $10,000 you could easily get a penile implant, reduction of your man boobs, pec implants and full set of cappings for your teeth under a packaged deal. Not much else to spend your money on in Manila.A could be fun and I like SML (with lemon). However, I;the imagine the 50 boxom Burgos broads would talk all night, drink all the beer and stop me getting a good sleep.

Be. This is the root of the problem. Nothing to spend money on but BS. I am not into any of that BS. Is there seriously nothing worth buying? I guess the locals have it wrapped up: cheap labour, big profits and some important taxes to complain about. They should have shopping malls to shake down foreigners. As it is, the malls are only used to get in out of the heat and for random hookers to eye up bored foreigners.

ForkTruck
07-25-19, 03:59
A could be fun and I like SML (with lemon). However, I;the imagine the 50 boxom Burgos broads would talk all night, drink all the beer and stop me getting a good sleep.

Be. This is the root of the problem. Nothing to spend money on but BS. I am not into any of that BS. Is there seriously nothing worth buying? I guess the locals have it wrapped up: cheap labour, big profits and some important taxes to complain about. They should have shopping malls to shake down foreigners. As it is, the malls are only used to get in out of the heat and for random hookers to eye up bored foreigners.The malls are very good and many upscale but the prices are the same as anywhere else except for maybe some philippine produced goods which are not high quality. I don't know of anything worth buying here and taking out of the country that is not also available in your mall at home, unless you want a Pinay beauty but that is very much a buyer beware proposition as has been stated on ISG many times. You might want to interview for a housekeeper to stay with you for 2 years as an OFW. No commitment beyond that and than she returns to Philippines, be sure not to have kids with her, that is a big no no. Agencies here handle all paperwork and arrange interviews. Not cheap but works for many.

FT.

RainMania
07-25-19, 05:33
I will be back in the Philippines later this year and I want to spend money on me. Unlike Thailand and other destinations, I find it difficult as the Philippines only seems to offer cheap beer and cheap women. Perhaps that is due to high import taxes and poorly made domestic goods. What is worth buying in the Philippines with say $1000-$10,000 to burn?Rent a yatch. Get a few girls off SA or IG and sail around the islands for a few weeks.

Then top the trip off with a few visits to high end KTVs in makati and BGC, I promise you the women there won't be cheap.

SaltyPete
07-25-19, 14:27
Rent a yatch. Get a few girls off SA or IG and sail around the islands for a few weeks.

Then top the trip off with a few visits to high end KTVs in makati and BGC, I promise you the women there won't be cheap.That is a great recommendation. They say that experiences are more valuable than possessions.

PedroMorales
07-27-19, 21:49
When is the beauty pageant season. Not the international ones but the local ones? I want to bang women in some of that stuff they wear for them. It is just a thing to kick off my bucket list. I would also like to get some tribe women but I guess that is a high risk sport. I want to hit the small towns and get my weasel greased by some contestants. I think the season is Nov / Dec.

BaddHabbit
07-29-19, 16:39
Rent a yatch. Get a few girls off SA or IG and sail around the islands for a few weeks.

Then top the trip off with a few visits to high end KTVs in makati and BGC, I promise you the women there won't be cheap.Renting a yacht was right at the top of the suggestions I was going to make. Topped off with a couple travelling companions and you have heaven on earth, without the infrastructure, traffic, pollution, etc, issues that you have on dry land. Want to go somewhere else? Just raise the sails while the girls raise your schlong.

Sidtip
07-30-19, 23:06
Renting a yacht was right at the top of the suggestions I was going to make. Topped off with a couple travelling companions and you have heaven on earth, without the infrastructure, traffic, pollution, etc, issues that you have on dry land. Want to go somewhere else? Just raise the sails while the girls raise your schlong.Till the girls start getting sea-sick and vomiting and you end up breathing in the smell, taking care of them and having to go back to shore to let them off. Sounds like a plan.

Goferring
07-31-19, 03:46
Till the girls start getting sea-sick and vomiting and you end up breathing in the smell, taking care of them and having to go back to shore to let them off. Sounds like a plan.Talk about seeing a glass as half empty. 😁.

If a couple of girls pass out, who cares. Just move to the next ones. They will be fine in the morning. Its no different to bringing a group back from the club, some more inebriated than others.

Dg8787
07-31-19, 04:13
Talk about seeing a glass as half empty. 😁.

If a couple of girls pass out, who cares. Just move to the next ones. They will be fine in the morning. Its no different to bringing a group back from the club, some more inebriated than others.On the positive side, you wouldn't have to exert much physical effort banging them during high seas! The beer belly guys could gently sea saw in and out with ezz.

GDreams
07-31-19, 09:39
When is the beauty pageant season. Not the international ones but the local ones? I want to bang women in some of that stuff they wear for them. It is just a thing to kick off my bucket list. I would also like to get some tribe women but I guess that is a high risk sport. I want to hit the small towns and get my weasel greased by some contestants. I think the season is Nov / Dec.I banged a contestant, not in costume but she does the circuit. She was competing in May. I have seen a few on DIA with the pageant dresses.

Engine Driver
07-31-19, 12:09
Renting a yacht was right at the top of the suggestions I was going to make. Topped off with a couple travelling companions and you have heaven on earth, without the infrastructure, traffic, pollution, etc, issues that you have on dry land. Want to go somewhere else? Just raise the sails while the girls raise your schlong.This is not Miami where you would pile 10 hot latina babes in string bikinis onto your 65 foot Sunseeker and go cruising.

I could not think of anything worse than being trapped in a rickety old boat on Manila waters with a bunch of stupid Pinay hookers. It's all academic really. Can you imagine getting them all to assemble at the pier on time? Half of them would be on menstruation duty, some would be throwing up and a few would be totally paralytic after drinking red horse in the sun.

D Cups
07-31-19, 13:53
Renting a yacht was right at the top of the suggestions I was going to make. Topped off with a couple travelling companions and you have heaven on earth, without the infrastructure, traffic, pollution, etc, issues that you have on dry land. Want to go somewhere else? Just raise the sails while the girls raise your schlong.I am curious to see how this turns out. Kindly report back after the excursion, Captain BH.

Sidtip
07-31-19, 15:25
. Can you imagine getting them all to assemble at the pier on time? Half of them would be on menstruation duty, some would be throwing up and a few would be totally paralytic after drinking red horse in the sun.And the half that did turn up on time would be asking to leave to feed their babies, care for their sick mum, pay their electricity bills or have an unexpected emergency to attend by the time the stragglers did turn up.

Goferring
07-31-19, 22:01
Can you imagine getting them all to assemble at the pier on time? Half of them would be on menstruation duty, some would be throwing up and a few would be totally paralytic after drinking red horse in the sun.LOL. You might be right. Watching all this would be worth the price of admission though. 😁.

Mr Enternational
07-31-19, 22:59
LOL. You might be right. Watching all this would be worth the price of admission though. 😁.Just like the internet and porn. MFs always trying to recreate something they saw that may or may not be real.

RainMania
07-31-19, 23:01
I guess it's easy to have those kind of worries when you're used to fishing at or from near the bottom of the barrel.

If you can take your pinay girl (s) scuba diving, island hopping, island getaways and even on international travels, which many mongers have done successfully, what's the challenge of a few days cruise on a private yacht?

I can understand if you only go for bar girls, street girls and the airheads on PL / DIA / FB, yeah girls from that world wouldn't bode well on a yacht getaway for a few days, especially if you haven't vetted them and their friends thoroughly. Someone looking to drop $10 k shouldn't be looking in that direction in the first place.

But if you set your sights a little higher, there is a world of endless possibilities out there:

https://www.instagram.com/pandorakaaki/?hl=en

https://www.instagram.com/annabanana_peregrination/?hl=en

https://www.instagram.com/iamsweetmarie/?hl=en

https://www.instagram.com/karinajohnson97/?hl=en

https://www.instagram.com/p/BTBchZtgUbF/?hl=en

Goferring
08-01-19, 01:00
I guess it's easy to have those kind of worries when you're used to fishing at or from near the bottom of the barrel.

If you can take your pinay girl (s) scuba diving, island hopping, island getaways and even on international travels, which many mongers have done successfully, what's the challenge of a few days cruise on a private yacht?
Correct. My reply was tongue in cheek.

Its got to suck to be those people who always assume that their day / event is always going to be a disaster. Sure some are but there are also very pleasant surprises.

I can understand if you only go for bar girls, street girls and the airheads on PL / DIA / FB, yeah girls from that world wouldn't bode well on a yacht getaway for a few days, especially if you haven't vetted them and their friends thoroughly. Someone looking to drop $10 k shouldn't be looking in that direction in the first place.

But if you set your sights a little higher, there is a world of endless possibilities out there:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BTBchZtgUbF/?hl=enI sort of agree. My experience with super hot models delivering stellar performance hasn't been good. Too much of a sense of entitlement and emotional baggage for me. Give me a Junior Accounts Payable Clerk who is stoked to be in her first trip on a boat anytime. She will definitely say thanks in the best way. 🤓.

BTW, the first 4 IG girls are stunners but all on PinaLove, not surprisingly as subscribers only, Popular girls. Or I should say at least their photos are on Pina Love. Lol

Enjoy, G.

RainMania
08-01-19, 03:27
Agreed on the performance and attitude from model level girls, but I can't fault them too much, they're there for the money and snaps for their IG after all LOL. As long as they do as they're told and put out when requested while at least feigning some interest, all is good LOL.

There are sweethearts in this group too that will give you the experience of a lifetime, but they tend to be the newer, younger and less experienced ones.

And of course, there are absolute gems to be found in the tiers below (junior clerks etc). The ones that are on their way to becoming insta models and superstars in their own right. Get one of these at the right time before the semi-fame sets in and you'll have a PSE IG model for as long as you want even after they get known.

Engine Driver
08-01-19, 04:12
BTW, the first 4 IG girls are stunners but all on PinaLove, not surprisingly as subscribers only, Popular girls. Or I should say at least their photos are on Pina Love. Lol

Enjoy, G.They are the most stolen photos in all of the Philippines. Just about every rub and tug joint in Manila uses images of those girls to bring in customers. I don't think chicks like that are going to be working as common prostitutes on dating sites when they would have so many high rollers paying their bills.

GDreams
08-01-19, 05:13

https://www.instagram.com/p/BTBchZtgUbF/?hl=enI would rate Marie a 7 and Anna a 6. The others would not get my attention.

ImAGuy
08-03-19, 17:22

https://www.instagram.com/p/BTBchZtgUbF/?hl=enDid you meet up with any of them?

ImAGuy
08-03-19, 17:47
This is not Miami where you would pile 10 hot latina babes in string bikinis onto your 65 foot Sunseeker and go cruising.

I could not think of anything worse than being trapped in a rickety old boat on Manila waters with a bunch of stupid Pinay hookers. It's all academic really. Can you imagine getting them all to assemble at the pier on time? Half of them would be on menstruation duty, some would be throwing up and a few would be totally paralytic after drinking red horse in the sun.Agreed. On the surface it's a nice idea, until you remember that it's the Philippines we're talking about.

PedroMorales
08-03-19, 18:50
Agreed. On the surface it's a nice idea, until you remember that it's the Philippines we're talking about.I asked how to spend serious money on me, not on hookers and the best folk cold come up with is hire a hooker (a form of fishing boat) and fill it full of hookers (a form of starfish).

My take on the replies is gambling in Las Vegas versus tacky Indian reservations. One allows you to be The Man and burn money, the other is just tacky.

The Philippines is not the place to play The Man unless you have very serious coin. Alas, it also seems to be lacking in accumulating physical goods. They just seem to want beach bums and mongers. Maybe Uganda is better?

RainMania
08-03-19, 20:09
Did you meet up with any of them?Pandorakaai goes for 15 k for a few hrs, if you can get a hold of her. Nice enough girl, ok performance.

The others I haven't been able to get a hold of.

This one below used to go for 10 k, but she's since found herself a very wealthy sponsor and is out of the game for now.

Engine Driver
08-04-19, 03:16
Pandorakaai goes for 15 k for a few hrs, if you can get a hold of her.Is she hard to get hold of due to her international travel schedule, being solidly booked out by other mongers or does she not reply to her messages?

Do you just contact her on IG or does she make public her Whats App number?

Sammon
08-04-19, 03:23
This is not Miami where you would pile 10 hot latina babes in string bikinis onto your 65 foot Sunseeker and go cruising.

I could not think of anything worse than being trapped in a rickety old boat on Manila waters with a bunch of stupid Pinay hookers. It's all academic really. Can you imagine getting them all to assemble at the pier on time? Half of them would be on menstruation duty, some would be throwing up and a few would be totally paralytic after drinking red horse in the sun.Not to mention majority of Philippine girls do not know how to swim, how to let loose and enjoy. Their only concern how to get money and go home quickly.

Only Latina girls know how to enjoy life.

Naked Gunz
08-04-19, 05:59
Not to mention majority of Philippine girls do not know how to swim, how to let loose and enjoy. Their only concern how to get money and go home quickly. Only Latina girls know how to enjoy life.Maybe the majority, but not the totality. I finally met a nature lover, that hikes like crazy, and swims like a fish, and a decent pair of tits I might add. Not a filly ironing board front and back.

RainMania
08-04-19, 06:19
Is she hard to get hold of due to her international travel schedule, being solidly booked out by other mongers or does she not reply to her messages?

Do you just contact her on IG or does she make public her Whats App number?It's a combination of all 3. Plus she travels a ton domestically too, and does a lot of modelling shoots and events. You contact her on IG and hopefully get through the hundreds of messages she gets daily.

I give her 5 more years tops before her popularity drops like a rock. By then she'll probably be asking for double or triple what she's getting now, but will be competing with newer, younger and cheaper girls. If she's smart, which I hope she is, she'll either be saving up like mad and / or investing, and she'll be looking for a wealthy benefactor to hook on a permanent basis. I only know of 2 girls that made those smart moves out of hundreds.

If you can't get a hold of her, there are thousands of other pinays on seeking and IG to choose from. Many of them look just as good or better. This is another one, massive E-cups.

CallSign Papa
08-04-19, 08:33

I bagged this one, and it was an incredibly disappointing experience. Dull-eyed, monotonous phone scrolling, and when I fucked her, dubious personal hygiene. Paid 5 k for the privilege too because I'm a fucking dummy!

In my experience, how a girl presents herself online rarely represents who she is in real life. Case in point, I met a 29-year-old mother of two a month back, barely uses FB or IG, but man, classy, gorgeous and horny as fuck after a glass of wine. There are hidden gems out there, but you got to turn a lot of rocks to get to them I guess.

Goferring
08-04-19, 08:44
It's a combination of all 3. Plus she travels a ton domestically too, and does a lot of modelling shoots and events. You contact her on IG and hopefully get through the hundreds of messages she gets daily.I saw an interview of a porn actress recently where she openly admitted that for the vast majority of such actresses porn represents about 10% of their income and really only functions as a advertising channel for their escorting services.

I don't see IG models as being any different and 15 k for a couple of hours would support that.

Goferring
08-04-19, 08:53
In my experience, how a girl presents herself online rarely represents who she is in real life. Case in point, I met a 29-year-old mother of two a month back, barely uses FB or IG, but man, classy, gorgeous and horny as fuck after a glass of wine. There are hidden gems out there, but you got to turn a lot of rocks to get to them I guess.Amen to that. I met a pina in one of the Phil bars in SG. Jeans and a tshirt. Nursed one Fanta all night. Polite but not overly talkative. No pressure for LDs or to take her home.

I ended up taking her back to the hotel simply because it was late, I was tired and I couldn't be bothered bar hopping.

Back in the room, the tshirt came off to expose a spectacular body and the jeans came off to set free the Energizer Bunny who did her best to kill me. A truly memorable experience.

As the say, 'don't judge a book by its cover'.

RainMania
08-04-19, 09:31
In my experience, how a girl presents herself online rarely represents who she is in real life. Case in point, I met a 29-year-old mother of two a month back, barely uses FB or IG, but man, classy, gorgeous and horny as fuck after a glass of wine. There are hidden gems out there, but you got to turn a lot of rocks to get to them I guess.I partially agree.

One of my ATF is a 29 year old Mother of 3, sporting an ample chest and flat abs at 50.2 kg. Sucks the soul out of me and is insatiable. Stays overnight and keeps coming back for more. 2 k per LT stay. But she's also pretty active online. I've had my fair share disappointments choosing the most impressive online profiles, but I've also had even more successes with this method.

Most of my PH ATFs have come from girls on seeking, all of them between 19 and 24. Especially the model-looking ones with something functioning between their ears, I just have a much better overall time with them.

Your experience with anabanana is unfortunate, but thanks for the heads up. At least most of us know to give her a pass.

Wishing you more luck in the future.

RainMania
08-04-19, 09:38
I saw an interview of a porn actress recently where she openly admitted that for the vast majority of such actresses porn represents about 10% of their income and really only functions as a advertising channel for their escorting services.

I don't see IG models as being any different and 15 k for a couple of hours would support that.90%+ of IG 'models' in PH are offering services. It depends on whether you can get to them and whether your offer meets or surpasses what they usually get.

In terms of the fuck experience, it's a mixed bag. If you two vibe, it could be heavenly. If there is no connection, it'll be meh at best. But you still get to fuck (and probably creampie) a hot ass girl LOL.

MutantChicken
08-04-19, 13:59
I bagged this one, and it was an incredibly disappointing experience. Dull-eyed, monotonous phone scrolling, and when I fucked her, dubious personal hygiene. Paid 5 k for the privilege too because I'm a fucking dummy!

In my experience, how a girl presents herself online rarely represents who she is in real life. Case in point, I met a 29-year-old mother of two a month back, barely uses FB or IG, but man, classy, gorgeous and horny as fuck after a glass of wine. There are hidden gems out there, but you got to turn a lot of rocks to get to them I guess.Was this 5 k peso which is very reasonable or 5 k usd which is not reasonable for the Philippines.