PDA

View Full Version : Angeles City - 2003 Reports

Pages : 1 2 [3]

Freeler
06-25-03, 21:14
Progman,

Damn you! Squeezing in a huge report while I wasn't looking!
I admire your way with words.
I have to think for half an hour or more to come up with another word for 'fuck' and you cum up with 'reacquainted'...
Doesn't jet-lag effect you at all:(?

PS Do yourself a favour and skip your A'dam trip. Unless you want to bore yourself to death...
PPS If you're still going... You can now change money and buy traintickets at the bagage claim area at SchipholAirport.

Trihunter,

:D!

Wolf
06-26-03, 03:38
Hi Everybody,
I shall be heading to Philippines on Friday to spend an interesting week end with a friend of mine.
We intend to go to Angeles City.
Can any of you guy recommend a driver who could take care of us for 2 full days. Mission will be to drive, show us the places where nice people can be expected, take us back to hotel after the drinks and selection and making sure everything goes smoothly.
Any suggestion welcom, even if it is to comment that driver won't be a need.
Appreciate the help and recommendations.

Regards

Wolf

Progman
06-26-03, 04:14
Wolf,

My cell phone is in the PI, otherwise, I would have a couple numbers for you to call. I'm assuming you're staying in Manila first? If so try to get the number to Trent Travel in Angeles City. They can provide you a decent rate up to Angeles. Once the driver picks you up ask him if he freelances then offer to pay him 1000p (plus gas) a day to drive you around. Most will say yes or can refer you to a friend. Think twice, however, if he refers you to a friend. You can also book a driver through Margarita Station. Their URL is http://64.225.58.216/airport.html

Hope this helps.

Bottom line is: a private car/driver will be less expensive if he is based out of Angeles City.

Freeler,

What can I say? My creative juices were flowing on this trip, not to mention other fluids...:) My flights to Amsterdam are free. My company flies me there, and then I pick up a KLM flight to Manama, Bahrain. Reverse on the return flight. It would be a crime not to layover at least 2 days while I'm there, wouldn't you agree? I just use the shuttle services outside the AMS terminal. Its more expensive than the train but I squeeze those charges into my expense report. Now if I can only figure out how to get my company to pay for my mongering habits... wouldn't that be nice!

I found that my ATM card gives me the best conversion. There is also a decent exchange house on Dam Square about 100 yards from the Swissotel. It's a shame the Dutch went to the Euro. I loved the exchange rate I got against the Guilder.

sensi,

If you are a Kano (angle-saxen) or other non-Filipino stick to the Fields Ave, Perimeter, and Santos Street bars. They expect and welcome foreigners in these places. I haven't heard of the bar you've decribed. You don't want to stumble into a Pinoy-only bar by accident, especially at night. :( :(

FD,

Me? Long-winded? ... :o

...(prog)

Freeler
06-26-03, 06:24
Progman,

'I found that my ATM card gives me the best conversion.'
True, in Holland T/C may cost up to 2,25% + a fixed fee to convert. ATM is always better.

I should have guessed your boss pays for the trip...

For me: Only 28 hours till take-off:)

Sensi
06-27-03, 11:15
I want to shout out at the fella giving the link for a taxi hook-up to Angeles. I filled out a form and hopefully I'll have a ride set up on arrival. If not, I'll just catch one from the airport.

So about that Vigilante Bar, I've been told it's a forienger bar, not a philippino one. The reason I first inquired was becasue I know one of the girls/managers there and have been invited to stop by while in town. I was hoping for an opinion from someone who's been there. I'll probably have my hands full with the girls in town anyhoo-

Well, I'll be rolling in town next wednesday. I plan to have a blast - like there's any other time to be had in Angeles...

Hit me back the next couple days with any inside juice for a second-time traveler.

Thankx again-

Cebu Local
06-27-03, 14:34
all
I was off to boracay last weekend and just got back from dumagete,so looks like a full plate of questions
Seaair runs a promo on their manila-angeles(clark)flight,it is now down to 500 pesos or 9$ one way,it is the only way to go unless you like the 4 hour traffic,the flight leaves late afternoon daily.
prog
brought my 2 girls to boracay,i had a great weekend.but ended up visiting the clinic for extreme fatigue.its low season now,when where you planning to go??,i could arrange something special for you and your honeyko regards
wolf
Jay R of GRO Papa is a good driver,friends of mine have used him

Wolf
06-27-03, 15:49
Cebu local.
Thanks for the info.
How can I get in contact with Jay R ? What is Gro Papa ?

Thanks

Cebu Local
06-27-03, 23:45
wolf
Jay R is a taxidriver who owns his own cab who acts like a x rated tourist guide knows tons of women and clubs,look up the makati thread regards

Progman
07-01-03, 06:26
First a disclaimer: This post is only my opinion based on 2 years of frequent trips to the PI and Angeles City.

Before I leave for the Philippines I will get a fresh haircut. If that is not possible then I will get one soon after I get into town. Most barbers charge 50p. I tip them 10p to 20p depending on how much effort they put into the shoulder massage afterwards.

The first thing I do before I head out is take a shower. I will shave as well whether or not my face really needs it. A freshly clean-shaven face really goes a long way. These girls have very sensitive skin so if you plan on sticking your head between some legs while you’re in a bar they really appreciate it when your face doesn’t feel like a cactus. After the shower I normally let myself cool down a bit under a fan or the air-conditioner, otherwise, my body begins to sweat as soon as I walk out the door. You’ll find just about every possible style of clothing in the bars but the majority of the guys wear a shirt, shorts, and sandals. I prefer to wear a nice shirt that I can tuck into my shorts or slacks. Most of the time I wear a decent pair of Dockers and a polo-style collared shirt. The bottom line is to be comfortable. If you like loose fitting t-shirts and shorts – go for it! As long as what you wear looks, smells, and feels clean you’re “good-to-go”.

I check my wallet and I verify that I have a photocopy of my passport, as well as, cash and a credit card. Everything else stays in the hotel safe. How much cash you bring depends on how much of a party animal you are? If your goal is to grab a pretty girl, and then head back to the room, then you don’t really need a whole lot of money. I am a drinker/partier and I enjoy hitting at least 4 to 6 bars before retiring for the night. This being the case - I usually bring 5000p with me. This amount would also include the cost of a barfine. Nine times out of ten I’m brining back a lot of money but it’s always nice to have that extra cushion in case you find a bar that you may want to spend some big money in. If I plan to take pictures I check to be sure my digital camera is fully charged and I have enough space on my memory stick to handle at least twenty 2.1 mega-pixels shots.

I, like many others I’m sure, do not start out their night by deciding exactly what kind of girl they would want to bring back to the hotel. The only time I ever did any sort of “planning” was when I had an urge to bring home two or more girls. Even then I may change my mind. I usually start my adventure at one of several bars that offer happy hour drink prices. My current favorite is Dirty Duck. The girls always seem to be having a good time and the “Sprit of Tommo” seems to be alive and well even though he’s been gone for awhile now. Another great bar is Roadhouse. They offer 2-for-1 specials and free finger food.

Next topic - Bargirl and Bar etiquette: You’re in the bar now. What do you do? :)

Mongering1
07-02-03, 04:21
Cherry Boy's guide to AC: Preparing for the hunt

Adding to Prog's post, I find it beneficial to take care of the chambermaid upon arrival. A small gift like a box of chocolates or 100p is what I usually do. Then I make my special request for extra towels and pillows. I've only stayed at the Orchid and Kokomoz so far, but never had to wait to have my room cleaned.

This trip, I cleaned out the mini bar and had my girl go to the store and stock up on our favorites. I figure I save at least 200p per day so far, and even more when I have double digit people in and out of the room in a day. Paying 9p for a bottle of water and 7p for a bag of chips, well it all adds up.

BTW, I am way behind on trip reports, but the highlight of my trip so far was day before yesterday when I had 10 off duty bar girls in my room at the same time. I didn't bang them all, but the showers were great.

Bud

P-Guy
07-02-03, 14:00
i know this question is waaaay off topic, but since there are a lot of much more internationally seasoned travelers out here, who travel between the us and the philippines, maybe one of you guys could help out...

is buying an international sim card in the us (for use in maintaining contact with peeps in the philippines) easy? how are the sms rates like?

btw, am not too much of an angeles guy, but if you have any questions regarding manila or quezon city, you can usually find me over in those threads. :)

Progman
07-02-03, 17:12
P-Guy,

Many of us seasoned PI veterans keep in touch with people via Chikka txt message software. This software allows you to send txt messages to loved ones and friends in the PI at zero cost to you. The software is also free. When the PI party replies to your txt they are only charged 2.5 pesos. If they send you a straight txt (not a reply txt) it can cost 20 pesos per txt messages so my honeyko always keeps a txt from me in her inbox and uses it to reply to all time time. The URL for Chikka is: http://chikka.com/

As far as buying and maintaining an International phone and sim-card: That's pretty darn expensive. Just buy a phone card. The FiAM Phone Club offers good deals on phone cards. Their URL is: http://www.filamphoneclub.com/index.html

Hope this helped.

Bud,

Very good idea in regards to the chambermaids. 10 girls... where'd you stick them all? Hope you took pics. :)

...(prog)

Mongering1
07-02-03, 17:39
Prog,
I took lots of pics and vids. The ten girls were all during the daytime, only two at a time overnight for me. I have a 256MB card in my camera, and still need to download to my laptop every few days.
Bud

Firedick
07-03-03, 12:15
Progster,

Good info on the Chikka txt site. I've got a Nokia that I use there and a Motorola that I use here. As yet, I haven't figured out how to txt from here to there. Maybe the "Chikka" on the Motorola will work.

Next time you're in Dirty Duck, say hello to a very skinny (75 lbs or so) long haired cutie named Leah for me. Thanks.

I agree with your grooming tips. Presenting well can not be overstated. To "newbies": I find that a lightweight, collared, button front shirt is actually cooler than a T-shirt anyway. Check out the travel catalogs for pants. Even Dockers get pretty warm.

Cebu ! No shit ? 500p MNL to Clark ! Why would you do it anyother way ?

FD

Cebu Local
07-03-03, 14:35
FD
exactly thats why i have been flying a lot,plus you can use 299$ airpass for all the flights you want for 1 month,a round trip manila-boracay is 100$,my personal rec,manila-clark-boracay-cebu-puerto galera-clark-manila,you get a bit of everything the PI has to offer regards

Progman
07-03-03, 15:06
FD,

Chikka communicates with Globe and Smart - it doesn't matter what kind of cell phone is being used in the PI (as long as they can use one of these services). I use it all the time. Leah... hmm. When's the last time you were in DD? There has been a bit of a changeover in the past year.

...(prog)

Firedick
07-04-03, 05:58
Prog,

I know what you mean. I actually met her at "G-spot". Just got an email that she's moved to DD.

I am thinking of an Oct or Nov trip.

Cebu, I may do the airpass, just to see a little more of the RP.

Later,

FD

Trihunter
07-04-03, 22:23
Prog and others;
Just got an invite to Cebu for Christmas that I'm probably going to grab.
This is mostly a business trip but I should be able to fit 5 days in AC sometime either in late December or early January.

Trihunter

Progman
07-06-03, 22:41
Tri,

I haven't made any definitive plans yet but I may be in the PI from around Dec 28 until Jan 10. Will I be seeing you in August? Also, did you get a chance to decipher that Tagalog message I sent you?

...(prog)

Tempest
07-07-03, 00:16
Just a quick report for now.

Arrived AC on July 2. TOWN IS DEAD. There is so much to choose from now that you want to pick them all :) Went to the FilAm party at Kokomos yesterday. Left early as it was just the TI girls in the pool.

Staying at the Oasis this trip with HK. Nice hotel and room but the food sucks. I mean REALLY sucks. If the food was better, I would prefer it over the OI. Trike ride is not that bad and it only costs 30p a trip.

Went to the Asian Escapdaes party at OI on the 4th. Word of advice, don't trust Pinoys with fireworks! I saw many expats I had met earlier on previous trips. I drank WAY too much that night.

Tomorrow I will be going to Iloilo in the Visayas, then to Cebu (HEY CEBU LOCAL, if you are there, I would like to get in touch with you). We then are going to a few places in Samar, which I cant pronounce. Finally we will go to Baguio and then to Manila.

I will file a more complete report when I return to Manila.

P-Guy
07-07-03, 17:47
Originally posted by progman
P-Guy,

Many of us seasoned PI veterans keep in touch with people via Chikka txt message software. This software allows you to send txt messages to loved ones and friends in the PI at zero cost to you. The software is also free. When the PI party replies to your txt they are only charged 2.5 pesos. If they send you a straight txt (not a reply txt) it can cost 20 pesos per txt messages so my honeyko always keeps a txt from me in her inbox and uses it to reply to all time time. The URL for Chikka is: http://chikka.com/

As far as buying and maintaining an International phone and sim-card: That's pretty darn expensive. Just buy a phone card. The FiAM Phone Club offers good deals on phone cards. Their URL is: http://www.filamphoneclub.com/index.html

Hope this helped.

Thanks for the hint...it really helped.

Cebu Local
07-07-03, 23:41
Tempest
I am in manila following up a bank loan for my business and will be in manila until the weekend,in case you are here in manila,let me know how i can contact you,I have a place around the P.Burgos area and basically hang around makati regards

Ilongo_boy
07-08-03, 03:10
Cebu Local,

I'm arrving on Saturday, July 12th. Will you still be in town? I will be staying at City Garden.

Ilongboy

Cebu Local
07-08-03, 16:55
Ilongo
will still be in town,want to get together for a beer,leave your room no in a note adressed to me at Lorna at orient spa or email me how to get in touch with you regards

Ilongo_boy
07-09-03, 04:13
Cebu Local,

Beer sounds great, arriving around 11AM, should be checking in by 1230-100PM. I'll leave my room number with Lorna.

Progman
07-09-03, 06:04
I thought I'd try a different type of post here in the Angeles City Forum... Here are a few tibits from AC. I took these pics a month ago. Enjoy!

Treasure Island Pic #1 (http://www.iwantmama.com/upload/images/TI-001.jpg)
Treasure Island Pic #2 (http://www.iwantmama.com/upload/images/TI-002.jpg)
Treasure Island Pic #3 (http://www.iwantmama.com/upload/images/TI-003.jpg)
Treasure Island Pic #4 (http://www.iwantmama.com/upload/images/TI-004.jpg)
Treasure Island Pic #5 (http://www.iwantmama.com/upload/images/TI-005.jpg)
Gecko's Bar (http://www.iwantmama.com/upload/images/geckos-002.jpg)

A special pic for Freeler (my honeyko's ass): :) (http://www.iwantmama.com/upload/images/biglalaguna-003.jpg) <- click on the smiley face...

There's more where they came from. Let me know what you think...

...(prog)

Cebu Local
07-09-03, 11:58
prog
very colorful post,may you do many more regards

Firedick
07-09-03, 17:42
Hey Prog,

Those pictures scared the crap out of me. All that water combined with Filipino electrical codes !

Nice post though.

I noticed your honey ko was not wearing a t-shirt over her bikini. Are you sure she's a Filipina ? :)

That's one of the few things that I prefer about Thai girls. They will wear bikinis at the beach. Thai boys must not be very adept at "bastoos" !

FD

DevilDog
07-09-03, 18:49
Hey Prog pls send me an email, my computer blew up. semper fi

Trihunter
07-10-03, 22:29
Prog;
I replied to your message twice. Probably on the same day as you sent it to me. I don't know if you're having a problem with your YM or not...
Anyway, it's somthing like "sorry I can't make it to your wedding, blah, blah then, I've leaving with my 'name' now...
Send me an email if you need further explanation. Pretty innocent stuff.

By the way, August is still on for me. I am just waiting to confirm a business stopover in Hong Kong.

Trihunter

Progman
07-11-03, 03:42
Tri,

I never got the translation from you via Yahoo Messenger. I sent the email over to LVL and his honyko translated for me. Thanks anyway.

DD,

Keep in touch. I'll try to hook up with you in SD when I get back from the PI around Sept 1st or 2nd.

...(prog)

Hooky
07-11-03, 06:06
Progonius--

I like the one in the "welcoming committee" photo with the white tank top!!!

Do I understand you won't be home till Sept. then?

H.

Progman
07-11-03, 06:43
hooky,

yep... I'll be busy traveling very soon. First to Texas, then Taiwan, then PI.

...(prog)

Trihunter
07-11-03, 17:49
Prog;
I don't see you on YM anymore and I've been sending IM's. Did you change anything?

Trihunter

Magic_Ghost
07-12-03, 01:17
------------------------------------------------ Magic Ghost - are you European or FRENCH? I would like to apologize to all my American friends for the Canadian gov'ts wimpy response to the Iraq situation. Not that we have a lot of military help to offer but we could have stood "shoulder to shoulder" with the US and given our support. Anyway Magic, French or not, these guys will treat you great in AC - hard to find a better bunch of guys. Hope to see you in Aug.

Trihunter
-----------------------------------------------------
Trihunter, I never answered your question. Well first of all, FRENCH are also European but I'm not. I'm coming from the most nuteral country which you can think of, we have chocolate and watches but no Euro.

I still have to wait 43 days. It is getting closer.

Trihunter
07-12-03, 18:26
Hey Magic;
My ranting is only applicable for 48 hours. Any time after that it has to be ignored since I'm probably angry about traffic, rude people, crooked politicians, etc.
Besides, they might have been right after all...what a mess.

Trihunter

Magic_Ghost
07-13-03, 23:36
Hi Trihunter and to all others .... I hope all come to Angeles as mentioned before. I arrive 24th of August and I will stay in Orchidd. I hope Roselle has still my reservation. As I understand she likes chocolate? I will bring here chocolate from the chocolate country....After Angeles I want to go for diving and sailing to Cebu or other places which I hope you or your friends recommend.

Greetings from the magic Ghost

Progman
07-14-03, 03:18
Magic_Ghost,

Specifically, Roselle likes chocolate with almonds in it. I bring her almond chocolate Hersey Kisses and almond M&M. She likes these because she can also share them with others.

...(prog)

Dashing Don
07-16-03, 21:29
Well, just booked the end of August trip. Leaving New York on Friday, August 22 to Hong Kong; Saturday night stopover and then on to Manila on Sunday afternoon. Back to NY on Monday, Labor Day.

I'm looking forward to meeting all the other mongers, as well as those sweet filipinas. At one point, a few months ago, it seemed as if there would be a swarm of mongers descending on AC, now I'm not so sure. There have been very few trip reports on this board--maybe its the sheer distance from the US. However, Buenos Aires, which I visited a few months ago, and is an eleven-hour direct flight from NY, has constant reports.

No matter, I'm going. If no other mongers show up, I'll break with my usual one-girl-for-the-night routine, and take THREE back to the Orchid every night!, followed up by pussy-juice-dripping reports daily for all you stateside mongers to salivate over.

Don

Progman
07-17-03, 01:52
Don,

Truhunter and I will still be there. I arrive mid-afternoon on the 16th of August. I'll leave my username and room number on the marker board by the pool-side bar.

As far as trip reports - not many trip reports coming out of the AC threads. I think the guys are trying to keep AC quiet from the rest of the world. "The greatest things in life are best kept secret"...

...(prog)

Mistapenus
07-17-03, 08:00
Sorry guys, I could not find a decent FAQ page about AC.
Can someone answer these questions briefly and down to the point:

1/ How much is the TOTAL price of ST & LT in AC bars?

2/ Are there any freelancers? Are they safe to use? How much for freelancer ST & LT?

3/ How does the scene in AC compare to eg. Pattaya or Nana inBkk. (in case someone knows)

4/ In total, how would the cost compare to Thailand?

5/ Is ST (short time) readily available? Or they are looking for boyfriends?

6/ How does the girls' attitude compare to Thai girls?

Thanx very much.

Progman
07-18-03, 05:02
There are no FAQ pages for AC but the information you requested has all been asked and answered several times in this forum. Play around with the search feature and you should find everything you need to know.

Here is a quick observation... the world according to Prog...

1/ How much is the TOTAL price of ST & LT in AC bars?
Short time prices vary. On Santos you’re looking at 500p. On Perimeter Road its anywhere from 500p to 1000p. I think Misty’s (on Fields Ave) still has a ST room. That cost is 700p for the girl and the room.

2/ Are there any freelancers? Are they safe to use? How much for freelancer ST & LT?
There are freelancers galore! You can find them at Pickup Bar and Disco, walking up and down Fields Ave, Real St., Raymond St. You will see them at Margarita Station and Kokomoz. Freelancer short time rates vary from 100p to 500p. Long time rates are 500p to 1000p. Beware of freelancers - there's usually a reason why they are not working in a bar (too young, they're sick, customer problems). Some are just moon-lighting but you never know.

3/ How does the scene in AC compare to eg. Pattaya or Nana inBkk. (in case someone knows)
It’s a different atmosphere IMO. There are not nearly as many mongers. Also, the streets are much safer in Pattaya and Bangkok. There is a lot of close interaction between customers and bargirls in the gogos.

4/ In total, how would the cost compare to Thailand?
That’s hard to gauge sometimes. The cost of our hobby is cheaper but transportation and "good" accommodations are cheaper in Thailand. Booze is generally cheaper in AC.

5/ Is ST (short time) readily available? Or they are looking for boyfriends?
YMMV in the PI but the chances of a girl wanting to be your “real” girlfriend are more possible. Still, with this being said most AC girls lie through their teeth - many times even when it’s not necessary. DO NOT go to AC looking for a girlfriend.

6/ How does the girls' attitude compare to Thai girls?
On an average the GFE experience is more plentiful in AC. A lot of that has to do with the fact that they speak English. If you smell clean, are clean-shaven, nice, and can hold a smile you will do just great.

…(prog)

Firedick
07-18-03, 07:22
Prog,

You really are a nice guy. I would have "flamed him" if I got here first.

Really guys (this is not directed at you only Mistapenus), I know there are a lot of you out there that "lurk". We get these same questions all the time. Try the search function and read old posts.

Prog, again....

Maybe we're short of posts because I haven't been back in over a year ! Can you believe that crap ! (Save your "must be get'n old" comment). I wish I could join you guys in August. I will be banging the shit out of a nice girl from Yokohama during that time ! No...the Thai girlfriend doesn't know. She hasn't asked. :)

Safe trip,

FD

Vinnie1369
07-18-03, 11:19
Well, I have been lurking (sorry Firedick) for a while now. I made one post in the Bahain board so far & that is all. I have been meaning to post here but never seem to find the time.

I am going to be in AC in Sept. (17- October 4) for my fourth trip. Staying at Orchid as well. Will put my nick and stuff on the infamous board as well.

I have heard that the Apartelle Royale(next to Camelot) has jacuzzi's attached to some of the more expensive rooms. Can anyone confirm this?

Hey Prog, I love your tip reports man! Very detailed and well told. Keep em coming.

Well boys. Gotta go.

Backround on me

26 Italian American from North Jersey living in hell, oops excuse me, Saudi Arabia. I will be posting in the Bahrain board as well.

P.S. I will be in thailand in November if anyone is interested in a trip. Probably going wit "Daddy John" from Camelot(Yes, I know he quit.)

Ndara
07-18-03, 14:41
I guess I could find the answers somewhere in the forums, but as it is quite time consuming I post a question:
How much are the cheapest hotels in AC and Manila. Fan rooms and A/C rooms. Is a fan room ok, or will I swim in sweat during the night?

Thank you

Progman
07-19-03, 03:39
Vinnie1369,

Bahrain... Hmm, I have tipped many pints at Warblers and BJs. I also stuffed myself silly down on Swarma Alley on several occasions. That country can really be a shit-hole in the summer months. I remember taking a tour to the tree of life and couldn’t wait to get back in the air-conditioned van.

It was a shame that the gov't ran most of the Russian hookers out of town. The lounge at the Rivera Hotel used to be a lot of fun. Also, talk about some hot Filipinas! I chased more than my share at the lounge at the Sheraton and Sherlock Holms Pub at the Gulf Hotel.

At least you can drink in Bahrain but I sure hated the Saudi weekends. The hotel parking lot was always full with big Pontiacs and Buicks from Saudi Arabia and SUVs from Kuwait. The Saudi’s were pretty cool to party with but some of those Kuwaitis could be real dicks!

Glad you liked the reports… its tough to get the other guys to write them though. I managed to get them done because I always have my laptop with me. After 3 or 4 days in AC, unless you write or type shit down, it becomes a blur.

Enjoy AC… For me – 29 days and a wakeup!

…(prog)

Progman
07-19-03, 03:47
ndara,

Cheap hotels in AC are real dumps but if thats what you want then try the Niagara Hotel just down Santos Street. Its about 400p a night and has decent AirCon.

Can't comment too much on Manila hotels. The ones I stayed at were 1000p to 2500p per night and were dumps in my opinion. From what I can gather from your questioning they may be palaces to you. Just show up and find a room.

Lastly, yes - you will sweat like a pig at night. Don't be a cheap Charlie. Spend a few extra pesos and get a half-decent place.

...(prog)

Vinnie1369
07-19-03, 19:06
hey prog,

i went to bj's for the first time 2 or 3 weeks ago. place was wall to wall people and could not move. i forget which is the irish pub and which is the dance club but i know they are owned by the same people. the dance club was wall to wall also & the door was horrendous trying to get in. is why i know people who know the security guards at the front...is nice to have friends!!!

i haven't spent too many weekends in bahrain so i dont know the terrain & where to find which broads where yet. but again, it is nice to have friends who do. i will keep up the search and hopefully sooner or later i will find a girl there who is worth a damn in bed. so far two girls and two lousy lays. i miss angeles. land of a million nice lays!

i know what you mean about the saudi's. i live in saudi (get me out of this sandbox hellhole now!) arabia. these people are lousy drivers and worse at parking. course the pilipinos in the pi are worse. that is something i never thought possible till i got to the pi. scary! and i grew up in north jersey and nyc where people cant drive to save their lives!

i also bring my laptop to the pi with me. i like orchid because the one wing has internet access. makes webcam broadcasts over yahoo! messenger fun/possible.

liquor + filipina hottie + internet access/webcam/laptop = fun for friends back home & me!!!

i also bring it to offload pictures from my digital camera and digital camcorder. is amazing how much fun these girls have and how much better the pictures / video get when you let them take the camera(s) and do the shooting themselves. i found all sorts of interesting pictures and video i never could have gotten on my own. lol i let mommy irene from camelot (she quit recently) take my video camera and she got two girls licking nipples off one of the bigger susu'd girls in the club. i never could have gotten that. i let my steady barfine girl take my camera and get pictures of the same two girls practically [CodeWord123] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord123) another girl in private dancer and again in blue nile executive. they seem to open up more for their friends than us guys. course they will do it for you with some patience and time but they will do it freely for each other. i love these girls!

daddy john (formally of camelot) answered a question i kept pondering. i couldnt figure out why the girls in private dancer were so much more fun / wild / animated than the girls in his club(camelot.) he told me if he took his girls and swapped them with the girls in private dancer the girls would also swap personalities. the bigger clubs the girls are shy. the smaller clubs the girls are less shy because it is more intimate and less guys to be shy in front of.

well, i dont know about you boys but i like my girls smiling and wild!!! as much as i like camelot i think i will start hanging out in private dancer. the manager there, martin, is also a great guy! john introduced me to the "gay belgian bastard" and we partied together and attempted to get his girls plastered. (no, he isn't gay but that is what john had me put on the board for ringing the bell.) course he roped me into ringing the bell by tieing some tape around my wrist and the other end to the bell. lol so i took the 10 girls(including 2 mamasans from 2 different clubs) i brought in with me (oh yeah i had fun that night) and had them help me ring the bell. lovely picture that made too.

a cheap manila motel with aircon would be soriente. it is in ermita right around the corner from what used to be holiday inn. i heard they sold the holiday inn and changed the name. i dont know the new name so i cant help you. just tell the cab driver it is near robinson's mall in ermita by
what used to be holiday inn. soriente sits right across the street from a strip of clubs.

none of the clubs are all that great and are not the hottest girls around but 1500 peso barfine is better than some of the other manila club prices i have seen/heard about. there is one club in that little strip called japlac. the mamasan is gina. nicest lady around! just dont get skinny carla or short brenda. brenda is a miserable bleep who has a lousy attitude & just as bad in bed. carla is just a princess with an attitude to match. the girl is also a raving lunatic. if daisy is still there she is a great girl albeit a little bit thick. not much but the beginnings of a tummy is all. girl will treat you like gold though and is real fun.

oh yeah! from time to time i spotted cockroaches in soriente. but not in all rooms just a couple of them. around the corner from soriente is a grocery store. if you come out of the front door and make a left then go to the corner the clubs are directly across the street. make a left at the corner and go down half a block and on the left is the grocery store. continue to the end of the block and on the right (across the street same side as the clubs) is a bank that accepts visa as far as atm cards go. i noticed finding a atm that takes visa is not a fun sport in the pi. i am drawing a blank on the name of the bank.

Mistapenus
07-22-03, 02:54
PROGMAN

Thanx Progman for the useful information. Things, prices and attitudes change with time and I wanted to know the most up to date info available plus a piece of mind of someone who is actually there now or has been recently.

Progman, your postings are great. You certainly have a talent for writing and seem to enjoy it. You would make an excellent novelist. Will you let us know when your first book comes out in print.

As the purpose of this forum is to exchange information, I wonder if you (or someone else) have a bit more time for me.

1. SECURITY : After reading the Lonely Planet it doesn't sound too great in the Phil. AC wouldn't be as bad as Manila, would it? You did mention the "streets" of AC.
Pattaya was quite okay in the central area any time of the night.

2. SHORT TIMING: It became clear that Thai chicks don't easily let you go once you had a good time with them. It generally wasn't easy to take several girls out consecutively from one bar. The next girl would ask "what was wrong with the first one?" If you answer "nothing" then they wonder "then why did you change?"

On the other hand in Cambodia the Viet chicks freely shared the goodies among them like good sisters would, without resentment. They seem to understand that you want to "help several families, not just one".

Will that be possible to take a large number of hos for ST in the Phil, or there will be need for a whole lot of discretion? I don't really feel like getting involved with one very much.

Of course I like GFE since you get better treatment, but that wasn't a problem even in thai as I speak thai (somewhat). Ah well, what won't we do for a good root? Even learn languages.

Firedick
07-23-03, 02:55
Mistapenus,

I've found that the Filipinas are actually more possessive than the Thai girls, and will react with hurt if you BF other girls from their bar. Unless, of course, you take Progmans approach and take several from the same bar the first night. :)

I totally agree with your accessment of the Cambo Viets.

Vinnie,

Nothing wrong with lurking, when you don't have anything to add. How else would the guys who haven't been there learn ?

Ndara,

If money is really that big an issue, forget Manila entirely. MNL is much more expensive than anyplace in the RP (Rep. of Philippines). A fan room may be OK in November or December, but you will die in April, May or June.

FD

Intransit
07-25-03, 11:53
Brothers,

Would appreciate it if any of you currently in AC would do me a favor.

My girlfriend has just started working at Flamingo--supposedly as a waitress. She was formerly on the game, but not in the Pines, in another Asian country. If any of you are there, and happen to be in Flamingo, ask if they have a new girl by the name of Em or Elma, and find out what she is--waitress, GRO, dancer, whatever. I want to believe her but I also know she misses the money she wants made, and it is difficult for me to offer her any substantial support.

Thank you Bros, I appreciate your assistance.

Vinnie1369
07-25-03, 15:45
Hey Prog,

I keep seeing you say your "Honeyko." Is that her name or s that a term of endearment? I have a feeling it is a term of endearment but with these girls one never knows. LOL

Mookman
07-25-03, 20:39
The only ATM's worth using are Equitable PCI, they accept Plus, Mastero, MasterCard and Visa. I have used my Bank of America ATM card and I got an excellent exchange rate and also only a $2.00 fee.

Mool

Marconista
07-27-03, 15:50
Gents,,

Surfing the net I found this web-site that has a MAP of Angeles and the bars that may be of interest for hobbyists visiting the city for the first time.

On one of the top-lines of the site you will find MAP of Angeles...

http://beta.cyber-sisters.com/MEMBER/main.aspx

Tempest
07-28-03, 07:01
intransit - I will ask Wheng mamasan at Flamingos tonight.

Hello all, I promise in a day or two to post what I have seen. Ive stayed in many hotels and have eaten in many restaurants - some have been excellent.

Also went to the opening of club lancelot (old volcano) not really impressed - just more of the same look and feel. The line-up wasnt that great either.

From what I've seen so far the quality of the girls seems to be slipping a bit. The best Ive seen so far is the line-up at club amore. MANY girls and some real lookers.

I got 54.2 for my $ today.

More later,

/tmp

Cebu Local
07-28-03, 22:53
vinnie
honeyko or honey ko is my honey in filipino,so it is a term of endearment.prog hope you did not mind my answering for you

Progman
07-29-03, 08:21
All,

I just got back from one week of sweltering heat in southern Japan. It was too fucking hot to go barhopping!

Vinnie1369,

cebu local gave you a description of what Honey Ko means. Nowadays the girls use the term freely. Not too long ago it really meant something special. If a girl calls you her honeyko these days it really does not mean much (more likely she means you're her moneyko)... Bahrain really blows when it comes to our hobby. Your best bet at pussy is with the Filipinas that are there on work visas. Get a nice room at the Sheraton, Ramada, or Gulf Hotel. A Filipina's living conditions in Manama is almost as bad as in the PI so the fact that you are staying in a nice room really appeals the them. Then, if you're a nice guy and you offer to take them out for dinner, dancing, etc. there's a very good chance you will be getting some nookie... :)

Mistapenus,

To answer some of your questions/concerns:

SECURITY - Yes, there is high crime in the PI. Most of the crime I've seen or heard about against foreigners could have been avoided had he used some common sense... Don't walk down dark streets alone. Don't get into a trike if offered to be taken to a private party or to meet his sister/aunt/wife/daughter. Don't get so drunk you have no idea where you are. Don't flash your money around.... If you notice, these are things we shouldn't do in America, UK, Australia, etc... They are common sense approaches and should never be underestimated.

SHORT TIMING - I used to think the notion of "losing face" was a genuine feeling these girls felt. I would imagine there is some truth to it but the bottom line is: They used this as a ploy to pull at your heartstrings, hence your pocketbook. The idea of being a butterfly is much more accepted in the PI than it is in Thailand. The following advice will normally cure this problem in just about any bar: If you go into a bar, and you see MANY, ladies you'd like to take out, then barfine at least two the first night. Be liberal with the lady drinks and be nice to the girls once you take them out of the bar. You will not have any problems in that bar. Trust me - its works EVERYTIME. As far as taking girls out from different bars - this normally isn't a problem either. If you go barhopping with them be careful how you interact with your barfine. By that I mean if you are showing a lot of love and emotion towards her in front of other girls they may take that to mean you are the girl's boyfriend. It's okay to have fun with the girl just keep the kissing to a minimum, unless of course, you are kissing her susus or pekpek. In that case the other girls will see you as a guy just having fun. Weird logic but its true.

Intransit,

I'll be there in a few weeks. Give me more details on what she looks like. If you have a picture let me know. We'll figure out a way of sending it too me without my primary email address being compromised. The bottom line however is that if you are not supporting her then she will need to do something to pay the bills. Do you honestly think it's fair for her not to go on barfines if she isn't going to get supplimental support from you? Remember - it's a job for them so if you find out she's gone out on barfines don't be too hard on her.

...(prog)

15 days and a wakeup!

Tempest
07-29-03, 11:00
intransit:

She no longer works there. Wheng said that she was a door girl then a dancer. The new manager fired her out - couldnt ask her why as he was there. No idea where she is now.

Intransit
07-30-03, 05:52
Thanks Tempest. That about jives with what she told me.

Porker
08-07-03, 07:17
Progman, thanks MUCHO for the chikka.com tip. It scratches just a BIT of the PI itch. I can't believe it's FREE.

OutToLunch
08-08-03, 00:00
Im going to be in Angeles at the Orchid Inn from Aug 12-17. If any other board members want to hook up for a drink let me know.

Progman
08-10-03, 18:26
As expected - there appears to be a lull in the AC forum. I don't have much to add today except to say:

2 DAYS AND A WAKEUP before I get on the plane...:)

Come on guys! There has got to be someone who's been there recently and has something of substance to add.

My dates are as follows:

16 Aug - 22 Aug: Angeles City
23 Aug - 25 Aug: Dapitan City
26 Aug - 28 Aug: Boracay (Maybe)
29 Aug - 30 Aug: Angeles City
31 Aug - 01 Sep: Luala Lumpur (gotta try something new)

...(prog)

Vinnie1369
08-10-03, 23:45
Well, I cant say too much because I wont be there until September 18th when I hit Manila and get greeted by 3 lovely young Camelot girls including 2 sisters...HEH HEH HEH *GIDDY*

I will hit Angeles the next day with my Caravan of hotties in tow. LOL

Only info I have is that Volcano Club is now reopened as Lancelot Club. Mommy Myrna is in charge again and ya got to love the old girl. If anyone gets in to see her tell her KING GARY says hello to her and I miss her.

I know Daddy Hans of Camelot is in trouble with the owners and NONE OF THE GIRLS like him. Apparently old boy wont let any of the girls do anything fun and is a conservative kind of guy. Not exactly the kind of guy you want in charge of your club. I wonder if he even knows that the girls are supposed to be doing the fun things they do on stage like show off and stuff. I dont want to say anything bad about him because I never met the man. I just know what I hear. (I wonder if hey will let me have a crack at the job? LOL)

I wish I had more useful intel for you guys but I only get the gossip from the girls and most of that is useless to us. LOL Mostly mindless bargirl drivel. Apparently it is a big deal in that club as to whether or not I have a girlfriend or not. Why? I have no idea. As cute as these girls are, they are weird! Got to love em!

I know this much. I will be spending a lot more time in Private Dancer. At least Martin (call him Gay Belgian Bastard - so he can blame Daddy John(old Camelot Manager) ...LOL) is a fun guy. Get a few extra drinks in him, ring a bell, and watch the sick old man go! LOL I cant wait to get back and get him all ramped up. Him and John both. WHAT A PARTY!!!

I still owe 3 trip reports for December 2k2, February 2K3 and April 2K3 but the info is so outdated now who cares? LOL

Prog I look forward to another lengthy detailed report when you get yourself back here. Hopefully a few new pictures of your honey ko we can check out. LOL

Does anyone have any idea of a good hotel with rooms with private jacuzzi's/hottubs? I have a couple girls who promised special "shows" if I had a room like that. Sounds like it is worth exploring. LOL

Well, it is almost 2am in my dungeon (KSA) and I need some sleep.

Have fun Prog and make sure u keep us up on the comings and goings.

Ilongo_boy
08-11-03, 03:26
Progman,

I was just in Manila last week for a few weeks. Did not make it to Angeles but stayed in Boracay for almost a week. Brought our own supply but there were a few selections from some of the bars such as Summer Place, Hey jude and Club Bazurra.

We stayed at Waling Waling which is a beach front property and if you play golf defintely play a round at Fairways. Its only 5 minutes from Waling Waling by trycyle.

Anyhow, my friend wanted to try Angeles however, we were having too much fun in Makati, Quezon avenue and Manila in general.

Have a great time! Can't wait to go back.

Ilongo

Progman
08-11-03, 08:15
Vinnie1369,

How convient that you will be arriving with a van full on Camelot girls. You might want to check out the Apartelle Royal. It is owned by the Champagne Group and is connected to Camelot Bar. The hotel offers a jacuzzi room for $40 USD.

Here is their web site: Aparetelle Royal (http://www.champagne-angeles.com/apartelle/default.htm)

Ilongo_boy,

Being so close to Angeles City yet not visiting it should be a crime you know. :)

...(prog)

Cebu Local
08-12-03, 00:48
prog
just got from KL last weekend,you wouldnt happen to taking the package from subic would you,let me know i can give you tons of advice on that place with sheer variety of girls malays,chinese,indians,viets,indonesians,russians etc regards

Progman
08-12-03, 04:09
cebu local,

My Kuala Lumpur trip is a short layover. My plane lands around 8:00pm and I leave the next morning at 9:30am. I wanted to see a little action then head back to a hotel near the airport. Not sure what I can see or do in those few hours. I will be without excess baggage if you know what I mean.

...(prog)

Intransit
08-13-03, 18:04
Gents,

How far is AC from the Subic Bay area? My geography for the northern Pines is not great. I'm just wondering if I want to dive the shipwrecks near Subic Bay, is it far from the action in AC?

Firedick
08-15-03, 21:57
Intransit,

Figure 1 1/2 hrs if going with friend or rental car the back way (through Porac and Dinahlumpian). At least twice that (possibly more) by bus through San Fernando. It's an easy overnight trip, but a bit much for a single day with diving. There is some limited action in Subic City (North of Olongapo).

FD

Vinnie1369
08-16-03, 20:11
well, i dont know if you guys heard but a couple clubs in angeles have been closed down. is is an article explaining what happened:

i spoke to richard agnew via cellphone this morning from his detention cell. he is the owner of the blue nile group of bars. here are the facts about his arrest and bar closure(s).

in december of last year a long time head waitress in neros named theresa approached richard and requested a cash advance claiming her daughter was in the hospital and she needed money. richard gave her money but apparently the amount was not enough. richard had just opened the executive club and was limiting cash advances.

in march of this year theresa returned to richard's office and told him that her daughter, wendy, had contracted the hiv virus and needed money for medicine and treatment. further, it was revealed for the first time that wendy had been working in neros as a dancer. richard checked the employee records and discovered that wendy had worked a total of 21 days over a 9 month period. her health permit and license were in order.

in or about april of this year theresa, accompanied by susan pineda, a local women's rights advocate, returned to richard's office and demanded that he pay p1.5 million pesos due to the fact that wendy, her daughter, had contracted the hiv virus while working at neros. richard was sympathetic because of the illness but wanted more information before making a decision. negotiations went on for about a month. over the next few weeks theresa's representatives went to richard's office in what was becoming an attempt to extort money from him. theresa then threatened to go to the media and report the matter if he did not give the money. richard, based on advise from his legal counsel, had no choice but to terminate theresa for her threats. she was terminated shortly thereafter. at the time of her dismissal she again threatened to go to the media over the issue in an attempt to close richard's bars.

in june of this year a friend of wendy's and fellow neros worker (waitress) decided to seek the help of a man that is known for helping girls with problems. the situation was explained to him that the girl had aids and that her family had no money for medication. the man knew the waitress but had never met wendy. he immediately took wendy to a close friend of his who is an ob-gyne. wendy was interviewed, examined and tested, at his expense, from head to foot. the following day the test results showed that wendy did not have hiv at all! a second test followed and confirmed the results!

when the results were reported to richard and subsequently to wendy's mother everything suddenly changed. richard was very happy for wendy; the mother was irate! immediately the word spread that wendy did not have hiv or aids but did have tuberculosis which is common and treatable.

here is where the case got ugly! the hunt was on for the records from the first hospital that allegedly had diagnosed wendy with hiv. no such records could be found! in the philippines all hiv diagnosis must be reported to the department of health and other government agencies. private doctors are not allowed to treat hiv. (crazy rule but true!) when no record could be found that an hiv diagnosis had been reported wendy was questioned regarding who told her she had hiv. she promptly responded "her mother." she admitted that she had never personally seen any paper or record showing the test results nor had any doctor or any other medical professional made such statements to her! a thorough search was performed by the mayor's office and other agencies. no medical record was found for wendy!

the focus now shifted to the mother. it was appearing more and more like extortion and blackmail. it quickly spread throughout the clubs that theresa had concocted the entire story in a botched extortion attempt. people were now beginning to back away from theresa and her story! political leaders who had once been sympathetic were now angry and pulled their moral and political support from her.

theresa then decided that the negative results were bogus and had wendy re-tested at the department of health testing center in manila. negative again!

theresa began openly bragging to friends and family that she was going to get even no matter what. her own daughter personally attested to these remarks. the rumors of theresa's blackmail attempt quickly circulated throughout the clubs.

after a period of quiet, the raids began! theresa personally accompanied the nbi into blue nile and neros and began pointing fingers at girls who she believed were ****. she had determined that since she couldn't get any money from richard she would do the next best thing! revenge!

during the raids 14 girls were initially arrested! 11 were set free when it was determined they were properly licensed. there were three girls (that we know of) that were detained. two of the girls signed affidavits stating they were under 18.

richard has gone to great length to insure that the girls are of legal status. he has hired a representative from the mayor's office to personally inspect the documents of the girls prior to hiring! (so much for filipino help) he employs nearly 700 girls and it is impossible for him to be personally aware of each girl's legal status. if the documents used to obtain employment cannot be trusted even after review and close examination by government officials who is to blame?

as of moday august 9:00 pm nero's was temporarily closed. (until wednesday) misty's was closed by richard due to renovations at tropicana. it was not closed by the mayor's office.

the issue in a practical perspective is exclusively about money. the bogus legal issues are another story.

here is the current status on richard's case:

he is being held in an immigration holding cell pending a petition for bail! he has alot of support from a number of high officials. however, this being election time and the large amount of media attention given to this issue has scared a number of the individuals who can order his release. andrea domingo is running for mayor of san fernando and she is the primary individual that must sign the release papers.

the bottom line is that angeles city bars not only represent employment to thousands of filipino's but also money to unscrupulous government employees on the take! this is unlikely to change. further, our sources tell us that more raids are imminent. one prominient police official told us that raids will continue to insure immigration compliance by owners and managers of bars and the health, safety and welfare of minors. there are a number of other facts supporting richard's defense that cannot be discussed in this forum due to the nature of the ongoing legal case. there are also a number of facts supporting criminal charges related to theresa's involvement in an extortion attempt that also cannot be discussed since that investigation is separate and ongoing as well.

richard is currently awaiting a response to his petition for bail today. i will update the board on what happens.

Cebu Local
08-17-03, 00:46
Prog
best bet for kuala lumpur would be to go straight to a massage parlour and ask for a parade of the nationalities,since you have had thai and chinese already why not try a indonesian and a native malay,avoid indian they really smell even you make them take a shower.sorry to my indian friends but the body odor of some is disturbing to some people
if you want freelancers go to the beach club or hardrock cafe,but given your time constraints go to a healthclub since you have limited time.look up the the FAQ section on the malaysian board regards

StudPlayer
08-17-03, 02:04
Along the same line as Vinnie's post below, I once had a somewhat similar experience in Angeles City, but as a patron and not an owner of a bar.

Now don't get me wrong, I used to love hanging out in Angeles City, but everyone should be aware that those who are there for more than a week or so are subject to this same type of Philippino extortion which is in part due to the fact that these clubs operate in a sort of twilight zone of legality where bribes are constantly being paid to local officials. And you bar owners there in Balibago, don't even try to deny that this is the case.

Here is what happened to me:

Unknown to me, a girl I had barfined slipped and bruised herself in the shower of a local hotel. To make a long story short, the next day she went to the police, who came to the hotel with a bogus story accusing me of harming this girl. Well, I had been a long-time customer of this hotel and while they knew me well enough to know I would not do anything like this, no one from the hotel came to my aid. That was the last time I stayed at that hotel. And here is how the rest of the story went. It started out they (the cops and the girl) wanted something like us$900 to forget the whole matter; now remember, all the cops want is money, so I told them that they should take this girl back to the station, have her swear out a warrant, then come and get me; that I would be right here at the hotel and that we would all talk to a judge about it later. Well, of course, this is not what they wanted to hear because they would not make any extortion money this way. Anyway, they left saying they would return; apparently they needed time to think the whole thing through again once I told them to come arrest me and we would talk to a judge. Remember, tourism is the life blood of Angeles and they walk a fine line between extorting one tourist and ruining their whole tourist industry. (Thanks Jackson for this forum where we can share our experiences like this) Anyway, after they left, I consulted with a friend of mine who is a long-term resident of the area. He suggested I pay a compromise settlement since once these events get started they had to be resolved and if they did come and arrest me and I did go before a judge, that whole thing, hiring a lawyer and everything, would have cost at least a couple of hundred us dollars, not to mention other unpleasantness. The philippinos not only want the money, they need to save face as well. So anyway, in the next day or two, when the police returned with this girl, I offerred a compromise settlement of what was then equal to us$190 to settle the whole matter. Done Deal and I left the next day for Thailand. Fellow mongers, doesn't all this sound like a great way to spend a couple days of vacation, trying to settle a problem which exists only because of the corruption of the local officials and could possibly end up with you being in jail for a few days? Yeah right. Needless to say, I was happy to get the hell out of there after this.

Now this was in the early 1990's and I have been back only once since, where before I had been a visitor there 4 times a year before then. Now I spend my free time and money in other countries, notably Cambodia and Thailand. I would have spent that us$190 they extorted from me many many times over if they had not fucked with me. So at least in my situation, they made a killing in the short term but lost big time in the long term. But as is the philippino mentality, "there is no tomorrow, only today."

So anyway, I guess the bottom line is, there are alot of places to go have fun. Who needs to put up with the bullshit of corrupt police extorting money from you on bogus charges? It doesn't happen in Thailand. And oohhh those Thai girls know how to lay down and present their assets !

And if you ever are aware that a girl has hurt herself in your room, immediately notify the hotel front desk.

So now, everyone is forewarned, Angeles is a great place to go and have some fun for a week, but don't even think of living there; the corruption will eat you alive.

This "buddy" of mine tells me that as an ex-pat living there he budgets something like us$1000/year for dealing with officials extorting money from him on totally bogus charges.

Anyone else have similar experiences in Angeles City and are man enough to admit them? If so, post your experiences here.

Cebu Local
08-17-03, 03:19
bro
thats why we live in cebu and lots of westerners also settled here,if that had happened in cebu,we would have called the tourism police to settle the problem and cebu people are not after the i shot but the return business regards

Cebu Local
08-17-03, 03:26
Guys
Richards face was all over the prime headline news last night and now they are closing all his clubs and cancelling all his licenses,the immigration commisioner promised to deport him immediately on primetime news,so i guess if he has already been found"guilty" the trial is a formality,sad the poor guy is fucked bigtime,the department of social welfare and department of labour are also going after him according to the news report.good luck and my best wishes for him

Firedick
08-17-03, 09:08
It's not all negative.

I lived a AC for about a year. I had occassional dealings with the police and was only fined once, which I deserved. I even had the cops jump in on my side when dealing with a Pinoy in the wrong. Go figure.

Does corruption exist ? OF COURSE ! But it can be minimalized. Stand up for yourself when you're right, but give an opponent a face saving "out".

I know the above sounds self righteous, not my intent. I would just hate to see fellow mongers avoid a place I've had a great deal of fun in.

FD

StudPlayer
08-17-03, 14:15
And everyone knew the cops and the girl were lying.

Do you know how they knew?

Their lips were moving.

Magic_Ghost
08-19-03, 22:49
3 nights and then .... angeles I come

I hope I see some of you, I stay in Orchid

Dashing Don
08-20-03, 19:11
Magic

A friend and I will arrive on Monday afternoon and will be staying at the Orchid also. I believe there's a board where we can communicate. I will leave a note for you on the board and we'll meet up.

Don

Miroko
08-21-03, 13:16
Hi Guys,

I've been checking the forum for a while, first time I joined in. Went for the first time to Angeles in July, going back next month. Great place, had a fantastic time. The stuff about this guy getting his bars closed down, pretty rough. It`s not as if they are the only bars there.

Got a mail from a girl I met there, she mentioned it, still wants me to come back though!!

Anyway, staying at Orchid, middle of September, great place, Flamingos is good fun! I`ll keep watching the posts til then!

Magic_Ghost
08-21-03, 19:25
Don

ok, see you there.

Magic Ghost

Progman
08-22-03, 06:03
i'm in ac right now... misty's and nero's are currently closed. misty's is closed because of renovations to tropicana hotel. nero's is closed because of the **** girl bullshit caused by the nero's head waitress. i heard richard is still in jail but it turns out that no girls were found ****. he is expected back in ac any day now. nero's is also expected to be opened sometime in the near future.

this bullshit probably would not have happened had that **** not gone to gma tv. the local pnp and nbi officers really had no choice but to do something when the network news channels grabbed hold of this story.

other news - lots of rain the past few days but last night was very nice with little humidity. i saw an average selection in all the bars. most small bars had below average selections imho. blue nile and blue nile executive had the biggest concentration of hotties. many of these girls seemed to be content with hustling lady drinks and pulling st action. bars don't seem to care - as long as they maximize income.

...(prog)

Vinnie1369
08-22-03, 10:59
Well Proggy,

If you are in AC right now then you are my hero! I envy you beyond belief! I had to postpone my September (birthday) trip to the first week of October (2 weeks postponement.) I had to shorten from two weeks to one week. This sucks! At least I get to look forward to a week in November and 2 for Christmas/New Years and another week for Valentine's Day. Always a good time because it is so easy to find a hottie and romance her. I am always amazed how much better in bed they get when they fall in love. LOL Another lesson Daddy John taught me. Well, confirmed for me anyway. He is opening an internet cafe over on the Oasis Compound for you Oasis Hotel staying mongers. He promises there will be "lots of sluts" around all the time to "suck daddy's dick!" LOL The man is classic! Cracks me up. For those of you who are not sure who I mean. Daddy John is the fat bald jerkweed who used to be the manager of Camelot after Nonoy was let go. Man is a piece of sewage in a crystal clear pool and proud of it. LOL If he was reading this he would be laughing his butt off! So, no I am not bad mouthing him. You would have to have met him to understand.

Anyway, when he gets it up and running I will let you all know and give an address as well. He has a webdevelopment business up and running. I have the web address for the company but the page is still under construction still.

www.iconception.com

He is just starting out and looking for customers if anyone has a need for a web developer/hosting services. Also do programing and stuff as well.

On a more fun note. I have been on yahoo with a bunch of the girls(my intelligence network) and apparently business has been really bad in Angeles the last couple of months. The girls are all quite horny. I wish I had the money to go tomorrow!!! LOL I wish I had more information for you gentlemen that was useful but I am kinda useless myself. LOL Just kidding.

Proggy have a good time and bring me back a little hottie will ya?

Porker
08-22-03, 22:17
I have been back from my trip to Angeles (and 6 days in Thailand...) for 3 weeks now, and I had the absolute time of my life. Beautiful young girls who would DIE to please you at a cost of about 19 US dollars (1000 Philippines Pesos) for all night long. There are literally too many bars to even check out in a week (at least 50), and each bar has at least 20 or so girls among the various shifts, with many having 50 or more too. There is literally pussy EVERYWHERE, and the majority of the girls have great attitudes (though not as experienced sexually as Thai girls).

I stayed at the Orchid Inn, Kokomoz, and the Apartelle Royal (Camelot) hotels on my trip and would recommend all of them as being good values and all are in a great location right near the bars on Fields. Food is no reason to visit to visit AC, but I didn't get sick from it either.

I ended up finding a couple of girls that I liked a lot and kept one or the other almost every night I was in AC while finding other girls for short times in the afternoon or early evening to get some variety. The girls on Santos Street (aptly named "Blow Row") are indeed skilled in the oral delights (much more so than the Fields bar princesses), and at 500 pesos for 2-hour short time, are quite affordable as well.

I took plenty of pics from AC as well as Thailand and wrote up a VERRRRRRY long and detailed trip report that's an exclusive to another website. You can email me at [Email address deleted by Admin] if interested in finding that report.

I hope to go back around New Year's, but we'll see what happens.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

Dashing Don
08-26-03, 16:19
Just got to AC yesterday. First time here. I'm staying at the Orchid Inn. Just like all the reports say, there are tons of bars with hundreds of willing girls. This town is extremely run down but its a great hobby spot.

First off, Magic Ghost, if you are still here, I'm in room #34. Nobody knows anything about a board by the pool like had been mentioned in previous reports.

So, about last night. We hit the Blue Nile and Pickup Bar. There were many beautiful girls, dancing in bikinis. The Filipinas are very sweet and appear a little more shy than their Thai sisters. We drank, danced and I finally selected a cute waitress and we got back to the Orchid at 4:30am. The barfine here is 1000 pesos and thats it. There's no need to give the girl anymore, unless as a tip. The girl and the bar split the barfine, unlike Manila, or elsewhere, where you pay the barfine and also have to pay the girl separately. Obviously, its really cheap, about $20
for all night.
I had to make a few calls to the US (at a cost of $1 a minute as the Orchid doesn't allow the use of phone cards) and when I finished, my barfine was sound asleep. Several times I tried to wake her, but with limited success. At one point, she woke up, started blowing me, turned over and promptly fell asleep again. So about 12noon, when we both woke up, I asked her to leave.

Next, I called the in-house massage. Within minutes a late- thirtyish woman wearing a miniskirt arrived. Smiling and friendly, she began to work me over. After a while, we started to discuss 'extra services' and she was quite amenable. Now figure this: she didn't want to do BBBJ but when I started to get on top of her, she told me to take off the condom. This startled me but she said that "you look clean" and that I would "feel it better". True, but I couldn't figure this out,. One thing was for sure; I wasn't going to bang her even with the condom! So she gave me a very enjoyable handjob, with the condom on, of course.

Its 11pm on Tuesday now, and my friend who is a lurker, and has better stories to tell, and I are getting ready for another night in AC. Will report any and all extraordinary activities shortly.

Don

Dashing Don
08-27-03, 04:06
2nd night in AC.

The second night started out at the Jungle bar which has two shifts of girls dancing, wearing black bikinis. I asked one of the girls to join me and bought her a lady drink. Like most Filipinas, she was a little shy and didn't talk much, so when her shift started again, I asked another one to join me. This one was really sweet and friendly.
Like many of the girls, she heard about the business from a friend. She, Michele, 21 yo, had come to AC a month before and had been barfined only twice. I was very taken with this girl and asked to barfine her. She told me that she had her period. I said that's ok, that she can give me head, but she said that she only did boomboom. All this conversation was in a very friendly manner. I was genuinely disappointed because this girl was nice; nervous and anxious to please at the same time. She told me that tomorrow she would be ok and would I come back? I said sure. She then mentioned that her sister also worked at the bar. Now the fantasy thing started to kick in. So we brought her sister over. Myleen is 23 and I liked her immediately. I barfined her and told Michele that tomorrow I wanted to barfine them both, and at this time (11am), this is what is scheduled.

Myleen, I and my friend and his two girls all went to the Blue Nile for a drink. My girl and I then retired to the Orchid at about 2am. We showered separately and began. This girl was so inexperienced that she didn't even know how to open her legs and allow me in but this only made me hornier. That and her very small pussy, which is typical of Filipinas, made for a tug of war. She is only 4'11" and very small down there but I managed to gain entry. Now, they say that sex is mental, and after this I'd say there's something to that. By any standards, the sex was awkward, but her sweetness, shyness, and all-round ignorance just turned me on. We did it one time and then fell asleep. At 8:30am she got up to go. I wasn't in the mood for anything so I let her go and reminded her that I would be at the club tonight to barfine both her and her sister.

What are the chances in the USA of getting two sisters, 21 and 23 yo, sweet and accommodating into your bed simultaneously? Even if you completed the biggest deal on Wall St and made millions, probably it still couldn't be done. But here in the PI, its available for 2000 pesos!!

I'm falling into a routine here. I like to walk but its impossible to walk anywhere without getting run over by a trike, pedicab or jeepney. There are no sidewalks to speak of and so the days are about breakfast, swimming in the pool, getting a massage with special services, resting, watching TV, and getting ready for the evening. If Buenos Aires is the most beautiful city to monger in, then Angeles is the least. Jackson spent a month here last year and maybe that's what had him adopt BA as his base. No criticism intended of AC: obviously the female talent is incredible, but as this is a report and I have no axe to grind, I report the good and the not-so-good.

I hope to be reporting on the sisters tomorrow.

Don

Magic_Ghost
08-29-03, 07:28
Hi all,

after dashing_don find the white board, he found me. Progman I tried to call you, but you where not in and then you left fast.

I went with Don to the jungle bar when he picked up the sexy sisters. I took the door girl from jungle, a very beautifull girl.

We had good sex and after, in the day time, we where hanging arround the swimming pool.

It is a lot of fun here.

Greetings from Magic_Ghost who never wants to go back (it is a paradise).

Columpuss
08-30-03, 07:33
Hello guys

I'm planning to spend 3 weeks in both Boracay and AC at the end of this year. I would rather spend all my time in Boracay, but I also want the action in AC also. How's the selection in Boracay, if there is any. Any recommendation on any club there, would anyone please recommend me a decent hotel in Boracay that would not mind that a guest bringing a girl home for the night, easy staff is what I mean. Appreciate all your comments

Progman
08-31-03, 13:57
I'm in Kuala Lumpur, on my way home. Reports to follow as soon as I get situated.

Magic_Ghost,

Sorry man - I switched rooms during the first part of my stay. I then split for a few days and went to Subic. When I returned I did not update the marker board.

Columpuss,

No girls in Boracay. BYOB (bring your own babe).

...(prog)

GettingTang
08-31-03, 22:59
Originally posted by Progman
I'm in Kuala Lumpur, on my way home. Reports to follow as soon as I get situated.

Magic_Ghost,

Sorry man - I switched rooms during the first part of my stay. I then split for a few days and went to Subic. When I returned I did not update the marker board.

Columpuss,

No girls in Boracay. BYOB (bring your own babe).

...(prog)

I have ventured to Borocay 3 times, stayed on this beautiful island resort 5-7 days each time. Of those 5-7 days each visit, I never once went to bed alone! And yes on occasion I paid for the company. Hit a disco club and unless you are hideously ugly, you won't have to use the hand lotion and dirty magazine technique before retiring. Girls are for hire in Borocay. Many of the retail workers will go for pay, but are sort of meek and shy about it. They don't want to come off as being an outright hooker. But money and a bit of charm is usually all the convincing they need.

So I must disagree with Progman's assessment on this one. There are plenty of girls in Borocay, many venture over there from surrounding island villages or Cebu, just to work the scene!

GETTINGTANG~!

Far_East
09-01-03, 14:08
Hello!

It looks like I may be in AC from Sept 11-15, although I may take a day trip to Subic or some other place nearby. Would anyone like to hook up? I haven't had a "real" vacation in some time, and while I thought of going to Phuket or Cebu, I decided on relaxation (sleeping and reading) and pleasure rather than sun and surf (would like to hit Cebu sometime, though).

I had a bit of a hard time butterflying in AC last October, but I would really like to do it this time since I have more time than last. Hope to hear from someone. I have yet to decide where to stay.

Progman
09-02-03, 11:51
I'm back home now...

AC was about the same as the last time I visited it. There was a lot more rain this trip however. The owner of Blue Nile was still in jail but was almost done with his negotiation on how much it would cost for him to get and back to work. Nero's was still closed when I left. So was Misty's. The hottest bars in town were (no particular order):

Big Bars -
Blue Nile Executive
Champagne Bar
Brown Sugar

Small Bars -
Gecko's
Blue Fox

Summary -
I ventured in Club Amour. It was a waste of time. Standard barfines were 1000p but they were asking 1500p for the "models". Bunny Ranch had a lot of customers but the select of girls were average at best. Treasure Island was lacking in talent but I heard that a guy was coming in right at opening time and barfining 5 to 6 of their hottest girls each night I was there. Gecko's was hoping as usual but there were no girls I would rate above a 6. Blue Nile Executive had the largest selection of hotties but I just didn't feel comfortable in there (too much pressure to pick a girl or buy a lady drink). Champagne also had a large selection of hot girls. There were some pressures to buy lady drinks but the girls didn't suck them down like the Blue Nile Exec. girls did. Sir Lancelot (old Volcano) was okay but I didn't like the look and feel of the new decor. It was like a miniature version of Camelot Bar. Cambodia was dead every night I went in there. Kitten Club smelled bad and the papasan was trying to bang the only decent looking girl in the joint. Did an SOB party at Tom Cats - too many locals and not enough hot chicks. It was a waste of money. The food was good however. Welcome Inn is still a dump. I also came within seconds of beating the shit out of the Welcome Inn owner one night in Gecko's. He was mouthing off to my girl and I was in the mood to drag his sorry ass outside and pound him to the ground. A half dozen waitresses and the mamasan quickly block my attack and tossed him out. His pal came back in a few minutes later to apologize. Kokomoz is building a small bar inside the restaurant. Dave Fischer plans on seeing how it does then probably sell it soon afterwards. Brown Sugar was hit and miss but mostly hit this trip. They had average dancers but a nice selection of pretty waitresses. Confetti’s was a waste of time. I stopped in a few times but only to spend time with a friend that used to dance at Volcano. Blue Fox was a lot of fun. The girls were average looking but eager to please. Pickup Disco had a cover charge of 100p per person. They then gave you a ticket worth 100p towards drinks. I think this was their way of keeping the local Filipino riff-raff out of the place. It so kept a lot of freelancers out as well so the action here is not the same anymore. One night a week they do offer a 1/2 off night with no cover charge. If you want to find a girl this is the night to do it. I can't remember what day that was however.

This will be my last report for this forum. I am retiring my monger shoes for awhile. I enjoyed my time here but I need to start concentrating on life beyond my pecker. I wanted to say thanks to Jackson for providing this board. I've met some pretty cool dudes here and have forged some strong friendships from it.

Adios!

...(Progman)

Dashing Don
09-02-03, 18:13
First off, sorry to see Progman go. But, then again, he may come back, so we'll see.

Just got back yesterday, Monday, and finally have time to finish my report on AC. I did manage to bang the two sisters that I referred to earlier in the report. Neither was enthusiastic or experienced but I enjoyed it anyway. I had them lie side-by-side on the bed and would bang one while kissing and feeling the other and vice versa. One of them got off the bed to go to the bathroom, but a simple "get back here" was sufficient. As soon as it was over, the younger one split and the other stayed over. But when I wanted more at about 6am, she gave me the old "I'm shy" routine, so I jerked over her and she left.

The following days were more of the same with different barfines until at the end of the week, when as usual, I succumbed to the Philippine version of Montezuma's Revenge.

I met up with Magic Ghost, a nice guy and enthusiastic monger from Old Europe :) and we hung together.

Some observations on the Philippines. The girls are sweet and courteous and their culture is american oriented which makes it easier to form a relationship with them. They smile a lot and are very accommodating. This is the country for finding a wife, if that is what you are after. Many of the younger people dream of leaving the country to better their standard of living and thus are very amenable to meeting foreigners. They don't come across as gold diggers; they just want something better than the grinding poverty of their homeland and I can understand that.

I met two normal girls on this trip. One I didn't get around to calling back and the other made it perfectly clear after an afternoon of malling that she was ready, but fatigue and Montezuma's precluded it. But anyway, if you are in reasonable shape ( I'm 46 ) there are many young girls that give you the eye and are open to your advances. In fact, if I had more time, I wouldn't bother too much with the working girls.

Through talking to a number of people, I learned that many of the bargirls come up from the provinces for a tour of duty, expressly in the hopes of meeting that special foreigner. The only downside to marrying a Filippina apparently is that you will be asked to contribute something for her family. This is especially true if your wife is a former bargirl as she was probably the primary breadwinner for the family.

Probably I will not return to either AC or Manila but rather go to the beach resorts of Dumaguete or Boracay as AC doesn't have enough to do besides hit the bars and Manila is too crowded etc. I do love the Filippinas more than any other nationality and if I wasn't married already I'd spend even more time there.

I have strayed from the usual format of the reports but I think that many of the readers have never been to Asia, never mind the Philippines and maybe the background info is useful.

Don

Magic_Ghost
09-03-03, 11:34
Hi Don

Good to hear you returned well. I'm now in Cebu and it is waste of time and much more expensive. I will report this later on.

I was happy with the girls which I find in Angeles, they all stoud the full day with me. Specially this door girl with the beautifull long hair (Don, you will remember her) did not want to leave me. First I was thinking of to take her to Makakti but then I decided not to do it.

Don, send me an EMail to magic_ghost@bluemail.ch with your EMail address.

Prog ... thats bad news, I think I would never give up this hobby (specially not in PI).

Bye for now

Magic Ghost

Trihunter
09-03-03, 18:09
Hi All;

I'm sorry to hear Prog retiring his posts. Since I don't get the opportunity to monger (much), his posts were a welcome substitute. Hopefully, the retirement will be short-lived (I went to the Rolling Stones "Farewell" tour in 1981).

I will be doing some extensive travel in the USA over the next year - starting with two weeks in Chicago in October. Hopefully, I'll get the opportunity to visit with Prog on my adventures and personally thank him for all of us.

Trihunter

Freeler
09-03-03, 19:24
Progman,

THNX Prog for some great posts on the PI board and a nice little clash on the Pattaya pages:D and please find a way to involve your pecker in what lies ahead.
Thinking with just the old brain sucks!

Iceman27
09-04-03, 09:57
Prog,

Sorry to see you go. Now I am really bummed we missed each other in AC last month. My trip got cut short and I was only able to spend time in Makati. I'll post my reports there soon. I just landed in Japan and will spend the week here and then head to Manila and up to AC on the 13th. Are you in SD these days?

Far_East,

I will be in AC from thre 13th - 17th. Staying at the Orchid Inn. Let me know if you want to link up and how I should contact you. I can email you my Phil cell number as that is probably the easiest way to link up.

Iceman

Trihunter
09-04-03, 19:37
Interesting....
I attached a pic to my post yesterday (new feature) and it's been viewed 345 times already?
Must be an incredible number of lurkers here!

Trhihunter

Mongering1
09-14-03, 02:11
Before you read any further, be warned, this is a MalibogMark type of post and should not be read close to meal time. I'm posting my last day in Angeles City to try and make up for the lack of trip reports. I hope to catch up on this sometime.

Before I get to my last day I will fill you all in on some details (so I don't get accused of leaving parts out again). I met a cherry girl at big new bar during my June trip. I met her at my birthday party there. She is tiny, 4'5" and cute, not really pretty, but very cute. I played grab ass with her for a half an hour or so before my party actually started. That is when my two steadies came in. She actually shares the name of my #1 steady. She seemed so innocent, I had to have her one way or another. I didn't see her again during that trip, but did lay the groundwork during the party.

Ok, last trip. I went in her bar with another girl and saw her. She displayed the usual bar girl jealousy. I talked to her a little and promised to see her again soon. Soon was a few days later. I talked to her and she said she had only been barfined once for more than barhopping and then the only thing that happed was the monger DATY. I poked around to mommy and some of the other girls to confirm this.

So I go through the routine. I tell her exactly what I wanted from her. I said I wanted her to give me a BBBJTC and kiss my ass. She said she had never done either before. I told her that as long as she tried was good enough for me. Away we went. It was late so we went straight to the room. She was a little hungry, so I summoned a waitress from downstairs to get her order. Since it was late at night I got online and did my usual emails and messenger activities while she took a shower and then ate. When she finished, she asked me when we start. Well, I didn’t want to keep her waiting, so I jumped in the shower and washed very good. When I finished, I had a buddy online. So I messaged him a couple times and was watching TV. I got engrossed in the weather forecast!

I jump in the bed with the TV still tuned to the same channel. Then the teaching began. I told her to lick my ass and she did a little. She seemed a little confused. So, I got up and put her on her stomach. I then proceeded to lick her ass, a lot. Her ass is in my view, close to perfection (My main girl has the PERFECT ass). I got a little carried away and probably licked her ass for twenty minutes or so. Ok, not just her ass! She loved it, and the towel I had down there was dripping from her for proof.

Now she had the idea. I laid back and she insisted I turn over. Ok, now I’m lying on my stomach and she has her tongue deep in my ass, spreading my cheeks until they hurt. Wow, talk about relaxing. I’m facing the TV at this time. I got caught up in the news and a half hour later she pops her head up and asked “finished?”. I said yes and asked her if she was ready for the BJ. She said she would try. And try she did. I warned her before about not using teeth and she obliged. She took a long time, very slow and deliberate. I was in heaven, the TV now forgotten. She would practice going from sucking my dick and licking my ass and balls. I finish huge! I totally gag her. She kept her mouth on it the whole time though. (Reminded me of TJ’s Rosa Marie, except I forgot to take note if cum came out of her nose). She is a natural. We slept together with her promising to do the same thing when we woke up.

Fast forward a few more days…

My last night. After doing a few or more short times this day, I knew exactly how I wanted my last hours in AC to be. I told my main steady that I wanted to barfine the cherry girl. I told her in detail exactly what I wanted. She agreed and spoke to the cherry girl for me. We all were together in my room a little past midnight.

We all three showered . The cherry girl and I finished first and I was “play fucking” her while we waited for my main to get to bed. I first got them both on their stomachs and said I wouldn’t ever ask one of them to do for me what I wouldn’t do for them. I had an arm under each of their crotches, hugging their asses together. I made a mental note, that in my arms was the equivalent of the average white girl I had been with before, size that is! I know my steady weighs 80lbs, and she was big next to the cherry girl, so maybe 140lbs combined? Neither look skinny mind you.

Now it’s their turn. I first lay on my stomach and they took turns. My main was actually teaching her how to do it better. Life is good!. After a while, my arm fell asleep, so I turn over with the cherry girl positioning a pillow under my ass. Good girl! They took fair turns sucking and licking me to two cumshots, both of which my main girl swallowed thoroughly. They never stopped, even after the second blow.

It was going a little after 3am when the position became uncomfortable. I decided to fuck my main girl and have the cherry girl taking care of things from behind. (My face hurts right now from the huge smile on my face while typing this.) I spun my main into every position I could think of, all the while the cherry girl’s face never left my nether regions.

I decided I wanted my main’s ass. So I propped a pillow under her, raising her ass to perfect height. I used only saliva and her juices for lube. I fucked the [CodeWord140] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord140) out of her, all the while the cherry girl has her claws into my ass to keep her in position. I finally finish, completely exhausted. I had to tell the cherry girl that I was finished. She kept licking until I was laughing out loud. I roll off my main leaving the cherry girl facing us at the end of the bed. We had the lights on so I could snap off some pics. Well, both my main and I were shocked to see the cherry girl’s face had shit all over it, literally. Damn PI water! She started to come up between us, and we both jumped out of the bed saying it was late and we all needed to shower again.

After we shower again, I told the cherry girl that she did exactly what I wanted her to do, and I gave her a p2,000 tip before walking her to her trike downstairs. She told me that it was too much. I told her that she gave me a fantasy and I hope to do it again sometime, which she said she looks forward too. She deserved more in my opinion, but I usually party to the last dime and I gave her what I could. And yes, I have had many girls do more for less, but she went above and beyond in my opinion.

My main went with me to the airport. Guess what we did on the way? NOTHING! I was exhausted. I had the driver go to McDonald’s because I was so drained. I must have been a sight sitting in the airport. A Sam Miguel beer in my hand and a smile on my face that only a time of a lifetime could bring.

Disclaimer:
I never once told either girl to do anything. I simply said what I would like. Never at one time did either girl hesitate or reject a request. Both of them were laughing and having fun the whole time. The cherry girl was never told she had anything on her face. I very rarely DATY, and even rarer lick a girl’s ass.

Confession:
My steady told me about how the cherry girl would accidentally “touch” her. I asked if she thought it was a bad thing. She said no. Hmmm, sounds like there is still more tricks up her sleeve… (For those of you that know my steady, I will consider it a personal attack if any of this gets back to her. When she gave me her cherry ass, the “why are you walking funny“ line from my buddies pissed her off big time.)

Bud

Going to Pattaya next month, 13-19.

Far_East
09-14-03, 11:14
Hello Iceman27,

Hey, hope this is not too late. I will be leaving AC early Tuesday morning, so I have two more nights. I am also staying at Orchid. You can email me at wildwildeast007@hotmail.com. Too bad we couldn't hook up in Tokyo, cause that's where I am living now.

I have had a mixed time here. I even barfined a girl at Champagne and returned too late to pick her up! Well, my fault. I ended up barfining someone else at Blue Nile Executive instead. Hope to do a full report when I get back.

Far_East
09-18-03, 14:03
Well, I had an interesting time. It was exhausting because I drank too much at times and I also caught fever on my last day. But this is definitely a place to "get things out of your system." For some reason, I've always had luck with the girls in AC. Just about everywhere I went, I was welcomed right away. I guess I kind of look innocent.

An interesting experience was when I attended a party at Bunny Ranch where girls from a conglomerate of clubs came to strut their stuff. The girls told me that most of the guys there were locals, so I guess you can imagine what it looked like. But I had my own little party with 4-5 girls within the bigger party. It cost a bit, but I had a fantastic time. They have these parties regularly, but will be at another place next time.

On my last day, the lights at Blue Nile Ex. went out. I only got to go there once, but had a good time. BF a girl with a nice body. Flat stomach and nice breasts and legs. Her name was MaiMai. Only thing I have against Filipinas is their belly, which are kind of bigger than I like. I like small waists. Another waitress at Camelot (?) had a really tight body, although she said she was too small. She had a real nice attitude as well. Sounds rude, but I made a point of feeling up the girls before I barfined them. All in a playful manner, of course. No one seemed to mind. One waitress at Kitty had the biggest boobs I had seen in a while. I barfined her along with a dancer there. Sex was just okay with her, but I wanted to see the breasts, which I made a point of feeling before I barfined her.

Anyway, the bars I went which I recommend are:

Champagne (knew some people from last time)
Blue Nile Exe
Bunny Ranch
Gecko's (this girl took care of me when she knew I had a fever. Got me medicine and everything)

But I made friends in just about every bar I went to. I made a point of talking to some other guys at the bars. It was fun. There is some comraderie about it all. That part, I don't regret.

Mistapenus
09-20-03, 01:22
I wonder if someone could help:

Is there an easy way of transport to go DIRECTLY from AC to

Sabang Beach/Puerto Gallera and vice versa without going

through Manila?

Thanks.

Mongering1
09-27-03, 04:33
Vegas mongers,
Meeting at Sunset Station in the dining area to the left as your facing Sabaro's Pizza by the theaters at noon this Sunday. Email for further details.
Bud
mongering1@yahoo.com

Vinnie1369
09-27-03, 23:28
Well guys,

I will be in A.C. (4th trip) starting the 3rd of October and leaving on the 9th or 10th.. I will be staying at Orchid. Where exactly is this board located where we are supposed to put our names up? I remember there was some confusion a couple weeks ago as to the location of the board.

Is anyone else going to be in A.C. during these dates? I will be doing most of my hanging out with "Daddy John" formally of Camelot. The man is a true scumbag and I cant wait to see him again and bust balls. We are on a mission to get as many sluts drunk as possible once again. We also have a small campaign going to torture the Camelot girls. That is a story all in its own. LOL LOL

I will try to get a daily trip report done but I dont see that happening. I will probably end up doing a comprehensive one at the end of the trip. We will see I guess.

If anyone wants me to say hello to anyone in particular let me know. I will try to check here everyday for new posts/requests. Anyone have any recommendations? Of course all are welcome.

Hooky
09-29-03, 22:21
Vinnie

Here is where the board is, that is if they have not taken it down.

You know the cantina by the pool? The board is on the wall that is closest to the Flamingo Club, on the end closest to the swimming pool. So in a way that makes it "behind the bar".

Cheers,

H.

Sensi
09-30-03, 09:12
Alright fellas,

This may be a little past due, but I should leave atleast one trip report on the board. First of all, it's getting harder to post these trip reports with any originality. Meaning just about everything I have to say about my third visit to AC has probably already been said by some other bloke.

So if you've never been to AC and plan to check it out, or if you've been a few times, I hope you guys plan to take the flight from Manila to Clark. This service is CHEAPER than hiring a driver and, by far, quicker. Book it through SeaAir or I think you can do it through Swagman's Travel website - Run a search and find your own link.

Next, the Orchid. This hotel is a rip off compared to the rates af the American Hotel a few minutes down the road. I recomend staying at the American. It's CHEAPER and it forces you to take ten minutes to walk your fat disgusting asses into town for dinner - hope you caught the pun. Of course I couldn't say it's best deal in town. So far I have only stayed at the American and the Orchid.

As far as the bars go, I think it's kinda ridiculous to mention certain ones with reference to its girls. They all change so quickly, by the time your finished reading this there's sure to be another hot spot springing up.

I would like to slam Insomnia. I dropped a little over 3000 peso there on drinks for me and a couple ladies. When I offered to bar fine the both of them Mama wouldn't cut me a deal. Terrible ethics. I dropped less in other bars and have been given great discounts - the Amore is one example. I spent three hours drinking in there one night and ended up with two of their so-called 'models' after mid-night (that's there final act of the evening). Speaking of those models - I read in a prior post one guy was told he had to pay like 1500 peso for one of these girls. The trick is to wait till midnight so they're through with their act, or he was just a total sorry bastard and the girl really didn't want to shag him. I took two of them back with me for 1500 peso that evening. And I'm not about to offer one of those detailed posts of how great the sex was. If you want fantasy buy your ass a ticket and fulfill it.

One last thing, Borocay. Beautiful island. I recommend the visit. But if you want some tail while you're there you'd better bring some along. Unless you swing both ways. I swear there were more ladyboys in clubs than there were girls. Fag Island is what it should be called.

I'm sure I'm leaving out a few good details, but I'll drop another post if I remember any. So if your that guy reading this crap and is contemplating making his first trip to AC, do your homework and read through as many posts as you can. It helped and inspired my first trip, hence while I feel so obligated to leave my two cents.

peace out fellas-

AsiaTraveler2
10-02-03, 10:14
Sensi;

Regarding that flight from Manila to Clark. What kind of plane are they using? Small craft or something bigger? How long was the flight? Cost? Any info would be appreciated.

Thanks!
AT2

Sensi
10-02-03, 10:37
AsiaTraveler,

It's a small puddle-jumper. I think it seats like 20. The flight is only a half-hour. The prices I've heard about run between 750-500 peso one way. I paid 750 for a single ticket, but gpt a lower rate when I booked a round trip to Borocay. I booked through Swagman Travel, but I'm pretty sure I also seen a SeaAir travel office in Angeles while wandering around.

The highway from Manila to Angeles has been under construction for sometime now. The last time I had to book a driver (I missed my flight) I swear the drive was more terrifying than any flight I've been on. I took about 3 hours one-way and I've heard from others about terrible four hour trips. So if you don't mind flying - it's definitely the way to go.

Lalake
10-02-03, 12:09
SENSI posted:
> So if you've never been to AC and plan to check it out, or if you've been a few times, I hope you guys plan to take the flight from Manila to Clark. This service is CHEAPER than hiring a driver and, by far, quicker. Book it through SeaAir or I think you can do it through Swagman's Travel website - Run a search and find your own link.

I did the search:
http://www.flyseair.com/flightscheda.htm

cheers

AsiaTraveler2
10-02-03, 13:51
lalake;

Thanks for the link. I did some further checking myself. Small prop plane. I wonder what the safety track record is on those things. Looks like a bumpy ride. Only one flight per day, and I normally arrive very late in the evening, so it probably would not work.

AT2

Miroko
10-02-03, 15:30
Re: The seair flight. Used it myself, it`s 560 pesos, by far cheaper than a taxi, which was 1600 pesos last time. Book in advance though. A bit small something like 18 seats, and yes a prop or 2! Which ain`t bad, because those things can glide if an engine fails!! Leaves Manila around 5pm.

Sensi : Which "models" from Amore? Hope it`s not one who mails and swears she is my girlfriend (hehe) and with next breath, hints that she needs money. Ah well, won't be the last!

Mongering1
10-03-03, 03:00
AT2,
The timing of the flights are indeed a big problem. They don't really coincide with the airline shedules for us US mongers, like no weekend flights. I heard they are getting ready to anounce more flights soon.

A good solution to that long miserable ride is do what I have done my last 5 trips. Arrange for a cutie to meat you with your ride, along with a six pack of SMs. I have not noticed exactly how long it takes to get to and from the airport since. But that first ride to AC, 3 hrs, 26 minutes...

Bud

Sensi
10-04-03, 23:24
Miroko,

Not sure what all their names were. I've shagged three of them overall. I know one went by Angelica. Can't remember the other two. I do remember one having the measurements of 36-24-35. Yes she was a hottie, but had a funny mole under her nose. I guess some would call it a beauty mark. It's funny how we fulfill these fantasies, yet can't remember their names.

AsiaTraveler2
10-05-03, 09:45
Mongering;

Thanks for the additional info. I have heard that suggestion, but have not tried it yet. Seems like the ride up is always alot slower than the ride back to the airport. Not sure if it's the traffic or just perception. Having company sounds like fun. I just got back, and had a good time. Thanks!

Anyone know the scoop on the new bars near Orchid Inn? Seems like they are Asian owned or influenced. The "models" concept, while interesting, is probably a bad prescendent for little AC. I saw two cuties, but in general, they did not seem any better than alot of the top girls in other clubs. Although really .. I guess an extra 500p's is not the end of the world. Champagne and Bunny Ranch were rocking!

AT2

AsiaTraveler2
10-05-03, 09:50
Sensi;

"It's a small puddle-jumper. I think it seats like 20. The flight is only a half-hour. The prices I've heard about run between 750-500 peso one way."

Thanks for the info. You are right about the safety of the drive. The one flight per day, however, makes it out of the question for me. My time is limited, since I usually make several stops around Asia, and only spend a few days at each stop. I arrive late evening and my return flights are early morning, so SEAir does not match up well with the majors. Thanks for the info, though.

AT2

Mongering1
10-06-03, 06:06
AT2,
One more on the flights. Since it is a small aircraft your baggage can be a big problem if you are bringing extras. I will say I have not used the service and this info is from others.

Bud

AsiaTraveler2
10-06-03, 11:57
Bud;

Yes, I know. I have been on one before, and it's not one of my more enjoyable experiences. You feel every bit of turbulence there is and there's very limited room for anything but a minimal carry on. Then there's the problem of getting all the passengers evenly "balanced" on the left and right hand side of the plane. Since it is only 30 minutes, I could live with it, but the scheduled times just make it a bad deal for me. I don't want to waste 2 days just to work around the lift off times. I arrive late at night and need to be back in Manila for an early morning return flight. Thanks for the info, though.

AT2

kimchisniffer
10-14-03, 07:03
Guys,

Please bear with me as I am a new memeber and have never been to the Phillipines. My question is how crowded is AC and the Phillipines in general in mid January? Is this the high season? Will the prices be higher and less girls?

Thanks for the help.

Sniffer

AsiaTraveler2
10-14-03, 09:05
Hmmm .. no new reports? It's been over a week.

AT2

Sensi
10-14-03, 20:16
Sniffer,

I was in AC last January. It was not crowded and there were plenty of girls.

AsiaTraveler2
10-15-03, 06:04
kimchisniffer;

You are a newbie! Crowded is a relative term, when you are talking about the Phillipines or Thailand. AC normally has at least 50 girls for every guy. Busy season and more girls come in. Slow season and some girls go back to their provinces. The ratio stays about the same. Could be as high as 100+ to every guy, but I'm being conservative in my estimate. In Thailand, the ratio is at least a 100 to one, despite the 1000's of men going there. Meaning there's over 100,000 girls in the business.

Just have fun .. don't worry about prices or ratio. You call the shots!

AT2

AsiaTraveler2
10-15-03, 11:37
kimchisniffer;

Forgot one possible exception .. Christmas. During that period, AC is a bit slow (although I have only heard this and never been there during that period).

AT2

Pinay Lover
10-18-03, 19:07
kimchisniffer,

AC is kinda slow during the week of Christmas and New Year when most of the girls go back to their home provinces. But when I was there last 2002 for New Year, it did not seem so with all the bars and clubs doing a lot of celebrating. As AT2 said crowded is relative and prices isn't something to worry about in AC when compared to Makati or Manila.

Just enjoy yourself. We all and always do at AC.

FreeStyler69
10-23-03, 11:36
Hi guys,

I've been reading this thread with much interest. I have finally got a chance to visit AC. in Nov. I'm heading MNl for some short business trip and then i'll hit AC just for 2 nights. Now I'm a newbie in AC.. I hope to meet some of you and have aprty together since i'll be there alone.

Now the famous Orchid is full on the dates I planned, what would be the best alternative to Orchid?

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending revisions to capitalize the word "I". To avoid future delays, please refrain from using "i" instead of a capital "I" in future reports. Thanks!

bbig12
10-25-03, 00:57
Damn I'm getting conflicting reports.

I wanted to go to Angeles for Christmas/New Years but was told that it was the worst time to go due to the lack of girls and that I should go to Thailand instead. But on this board it sounds like there are still plenty of chicks around town. Any suggestions on where to go? Angeles seems cheaper/more fun with the New Year's parties, but if the girls are so-so during that time I might just go to Thailand.

Any suggestions would be much appreciated!

Opebo
10-25-03, 18:14
Just got into Angeles after a few days waiting around for my flight in Bangkok. I've already had three girls here, one from Santos for 500 pesos, and a two girl team from some bar just off Fields called Butterfly, for 700 each short time. They were all OK, cute but not beautiful, and performance was decent but not impressive.

Compared to what I've been finding recently in Bangkok or Pattaya, this wasn't that great. Of course at a total of about $34.50 for the day's three girls, its about half the price of Thailand. And in all fairness I've been doing a lot of freelancers in Thailand, and freelancers are probably going to be better whereever you go - I know in a lot of go-go bars back there you get lacadaisical service as well.

Haven't been able to find any 'three-holers', though I always ask around (which sometimes elicits a hostile response!). Anyone have any tips on girls who do that, or bars that are known for that?

Bone Order
10-27-03, 04:19
Wow,

It sounds like the place to go and have fun is the Phillipines. I missed my chance with the Navy and want to make up for it. I am planning a trip to AC sometime between Jan-Mar next year. The only prob is that a flight from Jacksonville Florida is about 1300 clams. Does anyone no of a less expensive way to AC from Florida? Anyone interested in putting a group together to go to AC?

Thanks

Bone Order
10-28-03, 02:09
Hi everyone,

I have read enough. AC sounds like the perfect place to go and have some fun w/o the wife. I will be going A.S.A.P.

Is Nov and Dec the slow season for A.C. or is it the same as any other time? Should I look for a wingman to take along with me or is it safe to travel alone? I will probably plan the entire trip myself. There is enough info on this thread to guide me. It sounds like I should try to book a room the Orchid.

Bone Order

Opebo
10-28-03, 11:08
Bone Order,

I'm sure you'll have a great time here in AC. I haven't been so much, but I'm spoiled by living to much in Thailand. Coming straight from the West you'll be blown away. And its a good time to come because the Peso is very low - girls are very cheap and your dollars will go far.

As for your questions - November is picking up, I believe its the beginning of 'high season' running through January or so. Stands to reason people come here when its cold at home, right? One slight problem - I hear many girls go home for Christmas. The weather is truly lovely right now. I was surprised coming to AC from hot and humid Thailand, it often felt too chilly at night for shorts! And lastly, of course its not the safest country in the world but you can travel alone. Just don't wander down any dark alleys at 2:00am.

Member #1337
10-28-03, 11:43
Is it hard to find Amerasian girls(white father) in AC or other places in Philippines?

Firedick
11-02-03, 00:17
Hey guys,

It's been a while, but since I'm just sitting on my butt convalessing, I might as well "chime in".

#1337,

Amerasian girls are plentiful in AC, although "black fathered" seem to be much more common. Or perhaps just easier to spot. I used to shoot pool with this really fairskinned redhead that my best friend would have killed for.

Christmas time is probably the worst time of year in AC. As mentioned, many girls go home. Early November and right after Christmas are great.

Bone,

If you can find a cheap way to get to L.A. RT airfares from LAX run from the high five hundreds to to low 7's.

On the Seair baggage thing. If you travel to AC with any frequency, consider storing bulky items (clothes) at your favorite hotel. I keep a couple big bags at my laundry ! Flying with carry-on only is just so darn easy.

FD

bbig12
11-02-03, 12:12
Thanks Firedick,

I was originally going to go for Christmas/New Year's but due to the bad press I'll move it over to Mid-January. If anyones going to be there during that time drop me a line.

Ear Muff Diver
11-04-03, 04:50
Planning on a 10 day trip to Angeles City in early December. Read a lot of suggestions as to how to get from Manila airport to hotel ( Orchid Inn ). Is there a car service available that also comes with a girl to " while" the time away? Appreciate any suggestions.

Travel to Monger
11-14-03, 02:45
Ear Muff Diver,

I have always had one my honey-ko du jours from the last trip meet me at the airport with the driver. If you arrange transportation with the Orchid Inn they should give you the drivers cell phone number. A couple of weeks before your trip you can give the driver a call and ask him to arrange a co-pilot and a cooler of San Miguels for your pickup.

Shouldn’t be a problem, but it goes without saying that the driver may not bring a companion that you would choose on your own. On the other hand, the anticipation during the 3-4 hour trip can be excruciatingly painful if you don’t have a companion to take the edge off.

If you don’t want to ask the driver to bring a girl, you can always arrange to have an in room massage right at check-in.

Hope that helps,
--BJ

Travel to Monger
11-14-03, 03:01
Bone Order

Regarding November and December being the slow season in AC, as others have mentioned it is actually the beginning of the busy season.

I would particularly want to emphasize that AC is extremely crowded from mid-December to early January, the number of punters increases dramatically at this time. And being a Catholic country, a significant number of the girls return to the provinces to spend Christmas-New Years with their families. The whole dynamic of the bars changes at this point, normally in AC the girls outnumber the punters at a ration of at least 10:1 maybe 25:1.

If at all possible I would recommend scheduling your trip for late January or February, I will be returning in mid February myself. I also missed the Phils while in the Navy, let me know if you reschedule and we can hook-up.

Regarding the safety of AC and traveling alone, it is no problem. That is one of the excellent things about AC, the Fields Bars are all within a 5 minute walk of each other. Just be sure to book a room at a hotel that is amongst the bars (Orchid, Central Park Hotel, The Mo-Tell) so that you can avoid walking outside the core bar area or having to ride with the trike drivers which can be rather dangerous at times.

Let me know if you need more information,
--BJ

Ear Muff Diver
11-15-03, 00:33
Thanks BKK Jim,

Wondering what physical state I would be in after a flight in from LAX. Perhaps this time I will just sit back and suffer in silence !! Have been anticipating the trip to AC for many weeks.. Perhaps an additional few hours may be bearable .. :>)

PS Arriving at Orchid on Dec 4th.. All tips welcome as to what is hot and what is not these days. Have not been to AC in 10 years!

Bone Order
11-15-03, 05:44
Thanks Bangkok_Jim!

Since I am still waiting for my passport I have rescheduled my trip. It sounds like it is the wise thing to do. Mid February sounds like the right time for things to start picking back up into full swing. I will start looking for flights now. I appreciate your advice. I want my first PI experience to be as fulfilling as some of the post I have read.

Progman
11-15-03, 14:13
Hello all...

I wanted to second Firedick’s comments about AC in November. I've been working in Taiwan recently and have been making short 4 and 5 days trips to AC. I just got back yesterday and can confirm the place is crawling with very hungry girls. Be aware that, as we get closer to Christmas, everyone in the PI is looking to make money - this includes the thugs and thieves. Watch your back. Try to stay close to the entertainment area. Even taking a trike back to your hotel late at night can be dangerous.

As an alternative to the long drive to AC you guys might want to consider flying to Clark via Seair. You can contact them at kenresseair@hotmail.com. They also have a web site: http://www.flyseair.com/. If you do end up traveling up there this way be sure to arrange for a shuttle pickup. The cost will normally be 200p from the Clark terminal to your hotel anywhere in AC.

Hot Bars:
Confetti's
Champagne
Bunny Ranch
Dirty Duck

Shitty Bars:
Liquor Box (the old Voodoo)
Club Lancelot
Nero’s Forum

…(prog)

Travel to Monger
11-16-03, 18:22
Ear Muff Diver,

If you are flying on PAL, your flight time will significantly better than most of us, as far as I know, PAL is the only carrier to fly direct to the Phils from CONUS. The other carriers that hub in Asia aren’t too bad as long as you manage to sleep on the leg when you are crossing the Pacific. I have a script from my doc for an industrial strength sleeping pill; I always arrive well rested and ready for an all-nighter.

Prog’s recommendation of SeaAir is spot-on if they fit into your arrival time; the problem for those coming in from the CONUS is that as far as I know, the flights arrive too late in the evening to catch their last flight.

For example, Northwest, who is the best US carrier for Asian travel, serves Manila with flight NW 01 arriving at 9:50 PM and if I recall properly SeaAir’s last Manila to Angeles flight is at 17:00. The thing that makes this bearable is that the late night arrivals mean you don’t have to deal with the horrid Manila traffic.

BJ

Travel to Monger
11-16-03, 18:39
Ear Muff Diver,

I would like to second Progman’s list of hot bars, especially The Bunny Ranch and Champagne, can be hard to get a seat in both places. Last summer Champagne had a reputation that allot of their girls were runners although I didn’t have this problem in August.as always YMMV.

I would like to add two additional bars to Prog’s list. I have always had an extremely good time in Treasure Island and the Blue Nile Executive Club. The TI girls all seem to have a first-rate attitude and the bar specializes in private shower shows, this is one bar where everyone, girls and mongers all seem to have an good time every night.

However, the BNEC isn’t universally appreciated. They tried to charge for membership which bombed (although many people paid before they changed their policy), the drinks are more expensive than the other bars and the bar-fine is 1100 or 1200 pesos, not allot more money by Western standards, but the girls aren’t any different than many other bars in town and it represents a potential price leader that many mongers think could ultimately ruin Angeles.

--BJ

Ear Muff Diver
11-26-03, 01:07
Bangkok_Jim & Progman,

Thank you so much for your recommendation. I am actually flying from LAX to Manila via KL on Malaysian. Flight times do not favour connections on SeaAir. So, have arranged for transportation with Orchid Inn.

I have read suggestions to pick up a cell phone with a SIM card whilst in Philippines. Any recommendations as to best way to do that? At Manila Airport? or wait until I get to AC? and how?

Appreciate any input. (and phone numbers of horny chicks in AC!)

THANKS ALL!

Firedick
11-27-03, 06:03
E.M. Diver,

Just get up to A.C. A.S.A.P. You can purchase whatever you'd like there. I find that "Smart" phones work the best in A.C. others may be better elsewhere. There's a Smart phone store on Macaurther Hwy across the street from the Savers Mart. Ya gotta get your own numbers and be careful about giving yours out. The girls can be a pain in the butt.

Good hunting.

To all,

I may be able to do a BKK and AC trip in January.

Later,

FD

Travel to Monger
11-30-03, 19:21
Ear Muff Diver,

I would second Firedick’s comments. For anyone who hasn’t experienced the Filipina’s attachment to her cellular phone, and text-messaging in particular, it defies imagination. Labeling the affection an “Obsession” wouldn’t do it justice.

Cellular phones have elevated mongering to a new level in Angeles. My biggest dissatisfaction with mongering in AC used to be the late-morning/early-afternoon down-time. This was the time between when your honey-ko from the night before splits and the bars open in the afternoon. Before cell phones, you could try to set up appointments with girls to show up at your hotel at a predetermined time the following day, however as much as I love Filipinas, they simply are not what people in the West would consider punctual or dependable.

Luckily, cellular technology has completely solved this problem. I use the same routine everyday when I am in Angeles. BCP (Before Cell Phones) it was a given that I would go for a couple of rounds with last night’s insignificant other before sending her on her way. Now, before even getting out of bed, or suggesting honey-ko head for home, I just send the same text message, “what u doing?”, to 3 or 4 girls. Usually, at least one of the girls replies, then you just send your preferred companion a “want cum hotel?” message and your down-time is eliminated. Five text messages, 15 pesos, Swapping out honey-ko with out getting out of bed, Priceless!

Here is some background information that will let you do some research before you depart for the Phils. There are two dominant cellular companies in the Phils, Smart and Globe; they each control approximately 45% of the market.

http://www.globe.com.ph/

http://www.smart.com.ph/

There are several places to purchase cell phones in Angeles, as Firedick mentioned there is a Smart phone store across from Savers Mall; the malls all have several cell phone vendors and some of the money changer people near Margarita Station cell phones and prepaid cards. Definitely not worth the time and expense of shopping for a cell phone in Manila. Two things worth considering, some people have had problems with second hand/refurbished phones and you may get a better price if you can find a Filipina to purchase your phone on your behalf.

As Firedick mentioned, some people seem to get better coverage with their Smart phones in Angeles than with Globe. Smart also appears to have a larger market share in the AC area, although this is just my perception, haven’t actually seen any data one way or another.

I would strongly recommend that you purchase a phone that is “open.” Unlike most phones sold in the US, the phones in the Phils have a small replaceable chip, called a SIM (Subscriber Identification Module) that assigns a given phone to a cellular provider and gives the phone its phone-number. If you have problems with your provider, you just purchase a new SIM from the other provider and you are good to go. A heads up on the SIMs, after a relatively short period of non-use (don’t recall the number of days, perhaps 90), the card will expire, and your phone’s number will be put back in the pool of available numbers and you will have to purchase a new SIM with a new phone-number.

Interestingly, also unlike most markets in the US, your terms of service will be on a prepaid basis. You will purchase your air-time via a plastic card with a scratch-to-read code that is entered into the phone to receive your “load”, as your balance is commonly called. It’s a very popular small business for the sari-sari stores, and even just individual Filipinos, to make a market in the prepaid cards. It’s not uncommon for a Filipina in AC to have a very nice phone, but to temporarily not have any “load” so you won’t be able to contact her during her off-duty hours. I used to purchase a few pre-paid cards to give as tips for the girls who didn’t have a load; however technology has presented a better way to give the girls air-time.

I understand that Globe and Smart have introduced a new and improved method to encourage individual customers to make a market in pre-paid cellular air-time that eliminates the plastic cards. Smart refers to their program as Smart Buddy and Globe as AutoLoadMax. The Smart Buddy SIM, not all of the SIMs support transferring minutes, cost the equivalent of approximately 20U$D and includes about 100 minutes of air time. You may transfer as little as 30 pesos to any other Smart phone, completely eliminating the problem that you can’t beckon your favorite Filipina for lack of a load!

Travel to Monger (Bangkok Jim)

Better Loving Through Chemistry; San Miguel Beer, Vitamin V and Filipinas

Ear Muff Diver
12-02-03, 01:42
Wow! What great suggestions/info.

Thank you all.

On my way to KL and on to AC tonight.

Porker
12-05-03, 03:35
Good info on the cellphones, BKK Jim. I'd strongly recommend anyone that's in town for more than 3-4 days to try and get one. As stated below, arranging afternoon short times is like shooting fish in a barrel merely by sending a few texts.

I'll be back in AC in 3 weeks. I am looking forward to this second trip even more than I anticipated the first. Now I KNOW what I have been missing all my life!

Fastpiston
12-05-03, 13:01
Just to increase awareness, whenever there are elections in the Philippines, the law and order situation deteriorates sharply. As elections are approaching, there have been a spate of kidnappings in the Philippines with the last incident two days ago when a number of perople were shot dead in Makati. Aroyo has now imposed the death penalty on kidnappers, however whether that gets imposed is another matter.
The British Embassy in Manila has now just advised UK citizens not to go to the Philippines because of the kidnapping threat.
Just a Heads Up!! Advise Thailand over the next few months until the law and order situation settles down!
Fastpiston

sh-oldtimer
12-09-03, 17:08
We are a few buddies in China who have a very nice offer for a long weekend cheap flights, hotel and golf package - staying at the Holiday Inn at Clarks Air Field.

I guess it will be golf during the day and girls during the night with the girls being somewhat more importnat than the golf. Is it convenient to get from Clarks into Angeles and back again in the middle of the night with the girls? Has anybody any idea about the Holiday Inn allowing joiners or not?

Hope for some enlightment on these pressing issues.

Thanks.

Travel to Monger
12-11-03, 02:19
sh-oldtimer,

Its no problem getting back and forth between Clark and Fields Av. in the evenings, you will just need to catch a regular taxi, no trikes or jeepneys.

I have never stayed at the Holiday Inn, but I can't imagine there would be any problem bringing girls back to your room, this is Angeles City we are talking about.

Travel to Monger

Progman
12-11-03, 05:29
sh-oldtimer,

The Holiday Inn is an awesome hotel but it is very inconvenient to the action on Fields Ave. Your only way from your hotel to the bars is by private car, taxi, or jeepneys. Trikes are not allowed on Clark. The Holiday Inn may have shuttle service to Fields Ave but I have never seen a van or car with "Holiday Inn" written on the side of it. If the hotel does not offer a shuttle service then your next best option is to make arrangements with the hotel to get a number to a reliable taxi driver and get his number. Hopefully someone in your group will have a cell phone and you can call him when you need a lift back.

YOU DO NOT WANT TO RIDE A JEEP BACK TO CLARK LATE AT NIGHT.

...(prog)

Progman
12-11-03, 06:02
See the attached map as a reference of where the Holiday Inn is relative to the Fields Ave Bars.

...(prog)

Grizzled
12-12-03, 05:05
hi guys,

i've been a regular reader of your reports on angeles now for the last few months or so. it's a great way to get geared up and excited for my trip there in february. even though almost every topic has been discussed at one time or another, i do have a few questions that maybe some of you could help me out with.

first of all i have a hotel question? i've read all the reports here and also checked out the hotel guide on www.balibago.com and i'm most interested in the following hotels: hana hotel, phoenix hotel, the clarkton, and the europhil. any comments regarding those hotels? they appear to be more or less in the same price range and have all the amenities, ie. air con, 24hr room service, safety deposit box, swimming pool, etc. what the reports don't say however, is if the place reeks of [CodeWord109] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord109) or mold or is infested with cockroaches or is in a high crime area or the owners are unfriendly pricks. that kind of information is what i'm looking for here. it's kind of important to me to pick a good place because i intend to stay the full three weeks down there and don't really want to get off to a bad start by having to jump from hotel to hotel right away.

the second question i have is maybe a harder one to answer. i'm one of those guys who walks into a bar and the first girl that latches on to me is usually the one i end up buying drinks for all night and taking home later. i really want to break this annoying habit down in angeles. so my question i guess is, do the girls get really pissed off if you turn one after another away until you finally find the one you want? see, sometimes what happens if you shue away a few ugly girls, the really hot ones end up avoiding you too. this happens a lot in latin america and i think the reason is because all the girls are somewhat friendly with eachother and maybe even living together and try to avoid competition. i was in seoul korea last week and the same thing happened to me. the first girl who grabbed me in the bar was the recipient of two lady drinks. then i told her that i wanted to drink alone for a while and just scout out the rest of the talent. she left me, but not happily and pouted over and started mumbling to her girlfriends in the corner. when i finally caught the attention of one of the hotter girls, she sat down with me, but kept looking over her shoulder as if she needed the ugly chick's approval. i hate that!! does that go on much in angeles?

anyway guys, i hope some of you out there can take the time to answer my questions. also, if any of you will be there during the later part of february to the middle or so of march, send me a message if you'd like to hook up for a few drinks and show me around.

grizzled.

Mongering1
12-13-03, 02:45
I haven't been to any of the hotels you listed. I'm very happy with Kokomoz and have stayed there my last 3 trips. My plans for my next trip is to check out some of the new or newly remodeled hotels that have opened on Fields. I wouldn't consider any of the hotels you listed simply because I hate taking trikes and jeepneys.

As far as the girls getting mad if you choose to buy a lady drink for another, don't worry about it at all. They will all know you are a newbie, so you will get a lot of attention. I found by simply telling which ever girl that tries to latch on that I like that girl over there, and point her out. She will be happy to fetch her for you. Don't be worried about telling anyone no. The only problem you may have is if you barfine out of a given bar and then return and ignore her on another day. But play it cool and don't tell them a bunch of BS and it will be ok. Trust me on this one, I learned the very hard way a couple times! Also keep in mind that they are working, it really is about the money. IMHO of course.

Bud

DevilDog
12-13-03, 16:12
Hey Bud, you are right on he money. To give some input on the hotels, I have stayed at the Orchid which is good but also the most pricey, the Phonix is also good, much cheaper, the Manager there, Piggy/Biggy is also a great guy. You can also negotiate the price of some of the hotels if you are staying a week or so on most places except for the Orchid which I have not tried. DONT take Jeepy's at night which is a Cardinal Sin if you do. I have been going to the PI since 67 and almost got robbed back then, probably more dangerous these days. Keep a smile on your face, be honest with the girls and you wont have any problems. Dont expect them to be honest with you though, there is two standards going on most of the time. $$ is however what its all about. Be respectfully, by the Momasan a drink, do an introduction with the Manager and you wont have any problems. I will be over there the end of Feb also the end of Feb with Progman-- anyway that is the plans now. Take care, good luck. Semper fi devilsog

Kool Klyde
12-15-03, 08:51
It has been several (way too many) years since I was in the PI and AC. Is the Nepa Hut still around, or the Hard Rock Cafe (home of the best ice job)? There used to be other clubs that I can't remember, the name Sweetheart Club I think was one. Last Time I was there was mid 80's.

Thanks for any info.

Firedick
12-16-03, 02:24
Grizzled,

I do not know the Hana, but of the other three, Europhil is the closest to the action, walkable, but a little risky late at night. It is also the tackiest of the three. Phoenix has nice rooms, but few windows, so it can get a little smelly. They also have a good pool table in a decent little bar but the smallest pool of the lot. If you like to hang out by the pool, forget the Phoenix (despite being very near the best Mexican food in the Philippines, Zapatas). I stay at the Clarkton whenever the Orchid is full. Very nice place, but a long way up (west) Fields. They do have a free hourly shuttle. If you're barhopping, just tell the door gaurd wherever you are that you want the Clarkton bus and he'll stop it and call you. Oasis is also up near the Clarkton and is a very nice place, but more money. Give serious thought to the Orchid.

SH-oldtimer,

I haven't heard anything about ladies and the Holiday Inn. Please post your impressions upon your return. The transport info the others guys have given you is on the money. You can find a taxi waiting at the main gate across from Margaritaville, uhhh, sorry...Margaritastation. Damn Jimmy Buffets lawyers !

Good luck to both of you.

KK,

Nepa Hut is long gone.

FD

Travel to Monger
12-16-03, 02:26
Grizzled,

I have a few thoughts on hotel selection in AC, especially for a monger embarking on his inaugural voyage to paradise, I mean Angeles City. There is a reason why the Orchid Inn can maintain such a price premium over the perimeter hotels and still stay fully booked 3 months in advance, it’s because the public transportation in AC is over priced and dangerous. I would recommend staying at the Orchid, Kokomo’s, Apartelle Royal or the newly remodeled Park Chicago. I can personally vouch for the Orchid and the Apartelle Royal and I will be staying at the Park Chicago in February.

I think that devildog’s and mongering1’s point about not wanting to ride the jeeps/trikes should be a significant consideration while planning your trip to Angeles. While it is undeniably true that the vast majority of late night jeep/trike rides do not end adversely for the foreigner, in my opinion, riding jeeps/trikes late at night represents a significant and avoidable risk of robbery and physical violence for the punter, especially one who is new to the unique situations of the AC experience. If you can stay out of the jeeps/trikes at night, you can eliminate the single biggest risk to your welfare during the trip.

Of course another consideration is that the cost of the jeep/trike rides will quickly erode the 10.00/night that you will save staying in a Perimeter Hotel in the first place.

Let us know how it goes,

Travel to Monger (Bangkok Jim)

Better Loving Through Chemistry; San Miguel Beer, Vitamin V and Filipinas

Grizzled
12-16-03, 03:55
Thanks everyone,

This is why a forum like this is so helpful. The kind of information you guys are sharing with me and everyone else is the kind of stuff you just can't get from guidebooks or surfing the net. See, I never even was aware of the dangers of riding a jeep or trike at night. I just looked at an online map and said to myself, "Well these here hotels don't seem to be that far away from the main action and they seem to have a good review and are reasonably priced." I thought to myself, "Who cares if I'm three or four miles away from the action...a taxi or trike won't cost me more than a couple of bucks anyway." I spent a year in Colombia and I'm well aware of the threat and danger involved with late night transportation, but I was unaware that it went on in Angeles City that much. Thanks for steering me in the right direction.

I guess I'll check the Orchid or Kokomoz out then. Sounds like those are the places to be. Like I said, I'll be there late February and I'll give a day to day update on my experiences there. I think this board needs more reports specific to hotels, restaurants, prices, transportation, safety, and more detailed descriptions of individual bars and girls.

Grizzled.

Poupard2000
12-16-03, 12:25
I was many times in Thailand and in Madagascar (see my reports posted) but I NEVER was in Philippines. Your reports are ... Huummm ! good appetizers.

So in January, I will be in LOL (Bangkok & Pattaya) but I will do a 10 days travel in Philippines, but my dilemma is ANGELES CITY or CEBU?

The best solution would be to see both places but I will be short in time. The other concern is the budget. I am not as rich as an American (joke) and I am on a strict budget.

So what would be your suggestions?

ANGELES versus CEBU.

Firedick
12-17-03, 17:05
Gentlemen,

I must, repectfully, disagree with the with the tone of danger regarding late night public transportation in AC. The big problem with jeepneys is pick pocketing (and headroom). Violence is very rare on designated jeepney routes.The trikes that are stationed in front of establishments such as Kokomo's or Margaritaville have some accountability. If worried, have the door guard call a trike. You'll be fine. Flagging down an independent trike late at night would be foolhearty.

I lived in AC for a year in the mid 90's and have made about 30 trips back. My only confrontation came as a pedestrian.

That said, there is still no place like the Orchid Inn. Very convenient, very safe and "monger friendly". What more do you need ?

Best pools in town (IMHO): Woodland Park, Oasis, Clarkton. Honorable mentions to Tropicana and Orchid just for girl action.

Grizzled,

It's tough to get specific, especially with the bars, because things change so frequently. You'll find your favorites, that's part of the fun.

poupard2000,

AC or Cebu ?

Depends entirely on what you're looking for. There is no place in the Philippines that compares to AC for mongering. But that is all that it offers. If you need things other than laying around the pool during the day, drinking and chasing bar girls at night, then you might want to consider a place like Cebu or Boracay or even Puerto Galera.

FD

Lalake
12-25-03, 13:21
Just a quick note for all those who might be interested, even though this post might belong in the General section:

I just found out Asiana Airlines (based in Korea) flies directly to Clark Air Base now 3 times per week.

This is good news. Especially for those who use the Star Alliance and United Airlines, as Asiana is a partner.

take care....good luck.
Lalake

McBarker
12-31-03, 07:20
I have 8 months experience in Angeles and just returned from a 1 month vacation there and here is my report. Best bars definately were the Blue Nile, Bunny Ranch and Road house. Worst bars Lancelot, Camelot and Rapsidy.Note Bunny Ranch had many dancers from Las Vegas bar there because Las Vegas was being remodeled so Las Vegas maybe worth checking out now as it has reopened. Best places to eat are Sub Delicious, the VFW and for Taco's I liked Ricks Cafe. Try upstairs at Sub Delicious it has soft sofa's, regular dinning tables,a big screen TV plus half a dozen other TV's, a nice bar, 2 excellent pool tables,foosball,great food and the friendliest staff in all of Angeles City.Its a great place to go once you already have your girl in hand.Best hotels are the Clarkton,Oasis and near the action The Orchid is Ok but can be very noisey if you get a room up the stairs like I did.I will try Villa Modesto when I return for 2 months in early May as an Aussie friend of mine stayed there and really liked it. Also note that there is no danger in taking trikes or jeepney's anywhere in the Fields Ave. area. I always use trikes and jeepneys and never ever had a single problem. You will always be asked to pay 50 pesos for a trike but I always bargained the price down during the day, but at night when I want to quickly get back to my room with a girl 50 pesos seemed fair to Clarkton from say the Blue Nile. Jeepneys are 4 Pesos and you have to go to checkpoint near Margarita Station to get the jeepney. For changing Travelers checks the best place is the tourist center very close to Margarita Station, good exchange rate and fast service. Daytime activities included swimming at the hotel pool, playing pool at any number of places, golfing near to the Villa Modesto Hotel or on the former Clark Air Force base, going to watch the cockfights in downtown Angeles City or going for a massage at any number of places like Palace Massage, U and I Massage and a number of others all offering extra's. Try Santo's St. AKA Blow Row for a nice nob job. Its safe,its fun and the good times are as addicting as hell in AC. Also Viagara is widely availible at most of the smaller bars in AC. Happy hunting to all.

McBarker