PDA

View Full Version : General Information

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31

Firedick
12-12-02, 20:39
Now there's a twist I've never heard. Where to find Korean girls in the RP ! The question that begs is...why ?

Cebu,

I'll tell you a story about Imee over a beer sometime. No, nothing sexual or romantic involved.

If I was living in the RP and was 10 years younger and 20 lbs lighter, I'd be working hard to "rope" Imee in as a GF. But, sadly, she's way outta my league.

FD

Cebu Local
12-16-02, 10:58
guys
just got back from KL,to sum it up 4 indonesians,2 local malays,total cost 1700 RM or about 450$,feeling of having fucked as many moslem women as i could priceless,now that is out the way,sorry if that was offensive to some,but the osama lovers really pissed on my travel business and i wanted a change from LOS anyway
Hutsori
usually the korean girls in Cebu look for fun and extra income,if you act that appreciate their culture and spend on them,they will usually reciprocate,remember many are homesick yet are looking for adventure regards

JimmyDaKine
12-17-02, 01:19
To CebuLocal,

I'll be in Cebu around January 7th.

If you want to meet up to compare notes and have a
beer, just let me know how to contact you.

I've been to the Phils about ten times and have some tales to tell.

aloha

JD

Hutsori
12-17-02, 12:49
cebu local,

Thanks. Sorry to hear about your business. Since you have a good following here, perhaps you can parlay your local know how to keep it viable. Best regards to you and happy Christmas.

firedick,

Yes, it's a twist. A very sick twist. Basically read Cebu Local's post below about nailing the mohammedans and extrapolate. The korean guys like to play a game called "plant the flag". I'm always happy to reciprocate.

Firedick
12-19-02, 22:50
Hutsori,

I glad that you took the jibe in the spirit in which it was offered. Taste is always subjective, and mine is as questionable as the next guys !

FD

wolfy948
12-24-02, 23:57
Cebu local

Hi, I have been a lurker for about 2 months now on this board and wondered if there is someone who wants to show me around and hang out when I arrive the first week of February? I want to spend a week in the Manila/Makati area and a week in Cebu. BTW, you guys are the bomb on these message boards.

Newbiee
12-26-02, 01:53
Howdy, I want to attend a computer conference in the Philippines, and I am especially interested in visiting Cebu.

Any ideas, may june would be ideal for me. Obviously I have plans for other activities during the night hours!

Cheers

Firedick
12-26-02, 11:59
Wolfy,

Be patient waiting for a reply. Cebu Local seems to be real busy these days.

FD

Cebu Local
12-28-02, 09:39
FD
I am back,basically was tied up with a lot of personal stuff,went back home to canada for a week to visit family,nope no adventures to report on there,once you are used to PI and LOS prices,canadian prices of 200$ are too much,wolfy that looks like a good schedule since Feb is low season in Cebu,you can get some good deals,if i am in town at that time sure why not,drop me a email.regards

Firedick
12-28-02, 22:04
Cebu,

Welcome "home".

I know what you mean about the prices. We're definately spoiled. Korean girls in MP's here are getting around $120 US. I haven't done it yet. I keep thinking about what I could spend that much on in the RP.

FD

Newbiee
12-29-02, 00:00
So it appears like I am outta luck! No computer conferences in Cebu, BUMMER!

Originally posted by newbiee
Howdy, I want to attend a computer conference in the Philippines, and I am especially interested in visiting Cebu.

Any ideas, may june would be ideal for me. Obviously I have plans for other activities during the night hours!

Cheers

Vic Ferrari
01-05-03, 05:17
Cebu Local, Firedick, roversman99, and others,

This is it! I just bought my plane ticket and will be there Jan. 27th. A couple of months ago, one of you suggested I should stay at a serviced apartment. I looked at a few travel websites, but I couldn't find any. My price range for a decent place is $100 to $200 (5,365 to 10,730 PHP) per week anywhere near Osmena Circle if possible. Please let me know as soon as possible of a place, so I can make reservations.

Also, are the few American soldiers still there keeping prices up for girls? I mean, is it above the normal range of 1,500 to 2,500 PHP for an all-niter?

I would greatly appreciate any information you can provide. You can either post the information here or e-mail it to me.

Thx,
Vic

Cebu Local
01-05-03, 08:45
Vic
semi bad news about 100 us forces are arriving this jan,the good news is that they will be confined to waterfront mactan and the airbase,prices are back to normal somewhat so about 2,000 is correct,i am assuming freelancers and casa not ktv,regards

Vic Ferrari
01-05-03, 09:39
Cebu,

Thanks for the reply, but what about serviced apartments? Do you know of any?

Thx again,
Vic

Looking1955
01-08-03, 03:53
Hello All,

I have been in Cebu for a few days and have had all the young pussy that I can handle... My problem is I long for a older more experianced woman, someone closer to my own age between 45 and 50.

Can anyone tell me if there are any working girls that age and that are not retired still out there!

Thanks for the assistance....

Looking1955

Tangent
01-10-03, 08:21
Hi there,

I am new to the Philippines postings and am currently living near Hong Kong, but am looking to visit the Philippines during Chinese New Year. What city would people recomend that would fulfull the following desires: scuba diving, good nightlife, and is convenient to get around.

Preferably an inexpensive area as well, but it seems that the Philippines in general is fairly cheap.

Thanks in advance

Tangent
01-10-03, 08:23
looking at the airfares from Hong Kong I am currently considering Cebu or Puerto Galera.

Fastpiston
01-10-03, 09:12
Forget Puerto Galera, too dangerous. Murders of individuals, army/NPA war, drugs, drownings, jeepney crash deaths. Any encouragement to go to PG you see on posts usually coming from resort owners. Go to Cebu. Aussie travel advisory warned specifically on PG.

Cebu Local
01-10-03, 16:44
tangent
go with cebu,there are direct daily flights unlike PG fly to manila,go to batangas pier a 3 hour trip,then 2 hours of ferry plus 15 minutes of outrigger.regards

Vic Ferrari
01-11-03, 09:28
Cebu Local and others,

After reviewing a few more travel websites, I found these serviced apartments to be above the daily rate I have budgeted for. Can someone please provide me a quick and dirty "top ten" list of "girl friendly" places where I can stay at in the Osmena Circle area. My definition of "girl friendly" is a pension house or hotel whose management won't charge a joiner's fee and won't hassle whoever I bring up to my room (my budget now would only allow for two girls a day anyway). My ideal place is a place like I've read about in an earlier post where you can request the staff bring girls for you to select from. The last time I was there, I stayed at the Fuente Pension House which I found to be okay.

Thx,
Vic

Cebu Local
01-13-03, 02:48
vic
as long as you pay on a double basis which is only a few hundred pesos extra,they will not care who you bring in,so save the joiners fee and negotiate for a fixed double rate ex 200 pesos plus for double then just have different companions regards

Cebu Local
01-13-03, 02:54
all
currently on vacation in palawan with my regular cebu girl and my new AC girl,sorry if i am taking time to answer but you guys would undertand my days and nights have me drained totally,just did the honda bay yesterday fantastic islands,then all night in my king sized bed in one of the best hotels in puerto princesa hotel flueris,only 1500 pesos a night travel trade rate for the 3 of us,try this for the past 3 days and you know why i have been absent

TheNoop
01-14-03, 17:32
Hello all,
Been lurking here for a while. I am finally going to make it to Cebu in a few weeks.
I have a general question. How many of you dine at the Y in Cebu? Will they let you?

Thanks,

Thenoop

Diver69
01-15-03, 01:15
Hello Cebu Local,

A couple of quick questions:

1. I was in Cebu back in April, and met up with a fellow Canadian at Moalboal. He recommended a nice hotel in which I stayed on the way back. But now I can't remember the name of the hotel. All I remember is that it's a low rise building (actually 2 buildings), white in colour, and it has large rooms. There is a large semi-circular stairwell leading up to the second floor, and a small restaurant/bar on the main floor.
I have searched the web for hotels in Cebu, and the closest I find is the Acropolis Hotel. I've checked out the Acropolis Hotel website and the only photo they have doesn't look like the hotel I stayed at.

http://www.gsilink.com/user/pactmgmt/prwa0003.html

Could you please let me know if the hotel I'm describing sound like Acropolis? Oh, and the taxi drove by a food/grocery market on the right on my way to Osmena Circle. Don't know if that's enough for you to figure out what hotel I'm talking about, but hope it is coz I want to stay there again this year.

2. Which leads me to my 2nd question - When I was there last year, I didn't have any luck at Ayala, and you subsequently said it was because it was near Good Friday/Easter (I did find a girl at a karaoke - of all places, in Moalboal). I'm planning to visit again this year before Christmas - I know, I'm planning early; keeps me alive in the cold Canadian winter. Am I going to run into the same problem again at the malls? I would really like to try the mall scene this time. Last visit I also tried one of the Casas - so so looking girl, Bad Bad service.

I really hope you can help me with these 2 questions. I may have more questions as the months go by. But I figure I'll post these now (especially the second one as X'Mas is still in the not too distant past).

Thanks. Enjoy the warm weather for the rest of us freezing back home.

diver69

Tangent
01-15-03, 09:28
cebu local and fastpiston: Thanks for the input on my question, so I probably will head to Cebu instead of Puerto Galera.

The choice of hotels listed in the airfare hotel package from Hong Kong are (from most expensive to least): Shangri-la Mactan, Bluewater, Cebu Plaza Hotel, Waterfront Hotel Cebu City, and Waterfront Airport. I assume that the Waterfront Cebu City is the same as the Waterfront Lahug listed in previous posts, so that probably is my first choice right now. The Waterfront Cebu City 3day/2night airfare/hotel is listed at about US$290 with US$28 per extra night.

My only worry is that it might not be in a good location for decent scuba diving. I do not need to be on top of the water, but I do not want to be an hour away from diving either.

Just looking for a nice compromise between diving and nightlife.

If anyone has any questions on the scene in Shenzhen, China, let me know. I would be happy to reciprocate any help.

Thanks

Cebu Local
01-15-03, 15:14
tangent
waterfront lahug is only about a half hour from decent not good diving in mactan,so it is not that bad compared to the mactan resorts which are about 20 minutes nearer the water regards

Cebu Local
01-15-03, 15:29
diver 69
i can only guess that the hotel is near fuente osmena circle,since the supermarket was most probably rustans,any more clues ??
the mall scene is touch and go,but you can see from previous posts that people have done well at malls,casa girls tend to have poor service since they are like indentured servants owned by the casa,have you tried freelancers or ktv girls would be happy to give you some places to try regards and my sympathies went home to visit family and friends in vancouver last christmas and i tell you,between the cold and rain in bc,i was so glad to be back in cebu counting the days until my return

Ilongo_boy
01-15-03, 15:49
Hey Cebu Local,

I will be in Makati next week for 3-4 weeks. Anything happening in Cebu during this time?

Drop me an email if your in Manila, I'll buy you a beer.

Salamat.

sprman
01-15-03, 20:07
I am from Quezon City and I just arrived Cebu last December 26. Where can I find a good massage parlors here that offer extra services? How about good clubs that have freelancers and some freebies? I am here in Lahug to stay for a year. Hope you can help me with my "loneliness".

How about good pick up points?

Diver69
01-17-03, 04:11
cebu local,

nah - that's about all i can remember about the hotel...i had the girl from moalboal with me, so my attention was really not on the surroundings. the market though is like a street market where they sell fresh veggie and stuff.

do you know anything about acropolis? i have a very strong suspiscion that it is it. if you can describe acropolis to me may be i can figure it out.

speaking of the girl from moalboal; it was actually a funny story:

met her at the ktv in moalboal, she came back to my resort at panagsama the first nite and we did it three times - she initiated the last 2 times. boy, she was just a sex machine. anyhow, the next nite she couldn't come and the third day i was leaving. so i asked her to come along to cebu city and she did. i can't remember how many times we did it that night, but then i found the secretion from her genital to be very offensive - the best i can describe is it's like a rotten egg smell.

anyhow, the next day, she calimed she didn't have enough clothes, and we went to ayala. along the way, she stopped by and pick up her "cousin". as we were shopping (i should say they were shopping), i realized she was buying for both of them. it would have been alright if her cousin was a looker, but she wasn't. and i realized they kept peeking into my wallet as i was paying. anyhow, i got fed up and told her to put away some of the stuff she (they) had chosen, and she got upset.

anyway, to make the long story short. i didn't really buy her that much stuff, but i was sick of it. i was ready to leave her a nice sum before i left pi, but her greediness i didn't like. so, i told "cousin" to go home by herself, and we went back to the hotel where i told her to pack up; gave her money for taxi and bus and kicked her out.

i have no problem with buying gifts and even leaving some money for her, but it was that "i can't wait", and "let's see how much money this sucker has left in his wallet" look that did it for me.

anyhow, that's my story.

hope you can give me a good descrip of acropolis so i can solve this puzzle.

by the way, toronto - tonight - -27' c with windchill. count your blessing you're in cebu.

diver69

Fastpiston
01-18-03, 10:03
I really appreciated the honest story of diver 69. I have been posting msgs under wsg for a time warning guys not to fall under the 'spell' of girls. It is very easy to do so. When a girl wants to go 'shopping', be careful. If as diver 69 said you see you are being treated like a lucky dip, reverse out like diver 69. I met a quality Filipina in Manila and have been with her for 5 years. She has always been extremely careful about spending my money in shops and has regularly said she should go out and work rather than use my money. She has told me what the girls say behind the backs of guys. Believe me, they really do look around for suckers and plan carefully. Most are short of money, not because they do not get any money, but because of expediture on drugs and Filipino boyfriends who tap their earnings from foreigners. A kind of money food chain! Show that you know the game, tell them what is said here and believe me, they will respect you and respond accordingly. Then you can have a longer holiday with more cash in your own pocket! You may even get to know the real girl rather than the bullshit!

Genuis8
01-18-03, 20:58
Diver69,

I am glad to know you did what you did. Kick them out at the first sign of overspending your money like you're a bank.

Vic Ferrari
01-19-03, 05:57
Being former U. S. Navy back in the hey days of Subic Bay and Clark, we had a saying to all 18 yr-old seaman fresh off the farm in Iowa, visiting the PI for the first time: You can take the girl outta the bar, but you can't take the bar outta the girl. Fortunately, diver69 didn't fall in love with her and began pursuing marriage, like alot of young sailors and marines have done in the past. That girl's motives were typical, but her actions to land him were downright stupid. A smart bargirl will always try to get under the skin of every man she comes across (no pun intended) until she cons one who's willing to help her out of her impoverished environment.

Having said that, diver69 did help her out by patronizing her services during the time they were together. What he should not have done, was take her and her cousin out shopping. That was an invitation for him to feel like a chump in that the time and money he spent with her shopping would've been better spent banging another girl (now, if he was banging both of them at the same, that's different). Wherever you go in the PI for a good time, you want to be a "butterfly" (as one girl puts it) going from flower to flower (in my case, bar to bar). These girls are pretty much cut from the same cloth and therefore, there's no reason why anyone can't have a different girl for each occasion.

However, be nice regardless of how bad she might have made you feel. Remember, most of us can go back home to comfortable lives in First World countries. Regardless whether or not she treats you or someone else bad, she pays the price everyday waking up to the same shitty situation around her and wondering if she will ever get out of her Third Word existence.

romie
01-20-03, 06:41
cebu local, since ur in the travel bus, any deals on cebu hotels?

also, is club c still open?

btw, how old r u? desc? just curious. spent last 2 yrs on/off in cebu. i must have met/seen u around.

IPullTrains
01-20-03, 22:37
Hi Everyone....Long time lurker , first time poster . Kudos to all the guys who take the time to share the info we are all after, especially Jackson, Cebu Local, and ******* . You da men !!!!

I'm a 51 year old fat, beer drinking, blue collar American guy, probably a typical hobbiest, winging my way to Manila on February 21. Staying at the Heritage Hotel for 3 days, hope to see EDSA complex and Makati, and then on to Cebu on Tuesday the 25th. Staying at the Cebu Marriot for the first 2 nights, and after that the decks are clear till I have to go home March 8th. I have a few ladies to see but I would love to meet up with anyone from the board at any time .

Thanks again for all the info that was critical to me in planning this trip. Anyone interested can reach me at tpdtom@yahoo.com

Tom

JackDaniels
01-20-03, 23:51
I am going to be in Singapore shortly on business. Is Cebu doable as a short break from Singapore for say 2 or 3 days ? I am hoping to dive for a day or so and hobby whilst I am there. The question, I guess is the logistics of it all.

Or would I be better off going to Phuket ?

Any advice would be appreciated.

Cheers.

Cebu Local
01-21-03, 01:40
All sorry I took a while,but i spent a week in palawan up in the north exploring el nido down to central palawan,so I was out of touch not too many internet cafes in the more remote islands ,so here goes
Jack daniels
Cebu is doable from Singapore,there are flights daily via silkair ,a 3 day 2night package is about 300$ us ex Singapore,many singaporeans go to cebu,instead of phuket for language since everybody speaks english,a little bit of trivia the same plane that goes to phuket is the same one that goes to cebu,the cebu plane starts in phuket goes to singapore and continues on to cebu,that is why phuket people also visit cebu,you can actually do both
Romie
sure tell me your budget and i can make some recomendations on hotels,just tell me where you want to be near the water,city etc.regarding my age i am in my mid 30s and i am sure you may have seen me around but i cant describe myself too much on board since i am well known in cebu and some of my more conservative associates might not appreciate my regular posting
on WSG.C is suppossed to have closed for repairs,will check if it
reopened
diver 69
it might be acropolis since there is a street market infront of Acropolis and the hotel is low rise and it is in the vicinity of fuente circle,right on on the Moalboal girl,many of them look on foriegners as walking ATM s,you did the right thing
Ilongo boy
what was your email address again ??will be in manila soon and will be glad to have a beer with you

Cebu Local
01-21-03, 01:46
sprman
I forgot about you,i presume you are pinoy and have pinoy tastes so here goes pickup Ayala entertainment center at night,try mi vida,waterfront lahug hotel lobby free lancers,casa happy valley ask any taxi driver,he would know massage try the one at garwood park they offer FS regards

JackDaniels
01-22-03, 23:03
Cebu Local

Thank you for the information.

Are the hotels close to the action and are the hotels girl friendly ? Do you recomend any of the hotels (3 or 4 star level). Also any bars with a good number of hotties that you can recommend ?

Phuket vs Cebu - what do you think is better for good quality girls ?

Thanks.

Cheers.

Diver69
01-23-03, 05:54
Cebu,

If it is Acropolis - would you recommend it? What's the rate there? I was too busy with the girl I forgot about everything else.

Thx in advance for the info.

diver

sprman
01-27-03, 20:41
how much do they charge for the extra service at MP in Sarrosa Hotel?

Roversman 999
01-29-03, 09:12
hey sprman.. i was in sarrasosa hotel about two weeks ago for massage. OK so its not that clean and cubicles are small..but the gal was at my balls as soon as id dropped my shorts..had a wondefully unexpected bj..she was highly cute and had a nice trimmed bush.. as it was unexcpected i wasnt sure what to pay.. gave P500 and she was quite ok. When i went in , she told the security guard to stay outside. the door ouside the cubicles. It was a good unexpected unexpereince..then went a got a proper in and out from my cebu student friend whi i met thru yahoo.....

TheNoop
02-01-03, 08:31
Hello Gents, I've finally booked my flight and will be in Cebu on the 3rd. I see lots of talk about where to stay. Where is some good places to get a girl? I don't care for massage places. Thanks
thenoop

horton1999
02-06-03, 08:37
Hi folks, my name is Randy I am an American who has been traveling to Cebu for over 12 years and I have a home there. I would like to give you guys some help. Any one who is in or headed to Cebu should stay at the Mercedes Hotel downtown at least one night. In front of the Hotel are Taxi drivers. Ask for 'Jun PAYLADO' and tell him what your looking for: young, old, big small, pairs, etc. He can find it all at good rates and he can be trusted. Tell him your a friend of mine.

JackDaniels
02-06-03, 23:01
Originally posted by jackdaniels
Cebu Local

Thank you for the information.

Are the hotels close to the action and are the hotels girl friendly ? Do you recomend any of the hotels (3 or 4 star level). Also any bars with a good number of hotties that you can recommend ?

Phuket vs Cebu - what do you think is better for good quality girls ?

Thanks.

Cheers.

Cebu Local

Haven't heard from you for a while - sure would appreciate your opinion on this.....and also from anyone else. Thanks.

Cebu Local
02-11-03, 23:56
guys
sorry i disapeared for a while,but i was off sailing in palawan with some friends for 2 weeks,kinda hard to find a cybercafe in open ocean or the remote islands,anyway i am back so feel free to shoot any questions regards

Diver69
02-13-03, 23:10
Hi Cebu Local,

I can't remember the rate I paid for the Hotel (let's assume it is the Acropolis), do you know what's the rate there?

Also, I didn't have any problem checking in with the girl, would I have a problem if I bring different girls to the Acropolis?

Hope you sailing trip was fun. I've always wanted to do that. May be when I retire (in, ooooh, another 20 years), I'll buy a sail boat and sail down south to the Caribbean or something.

Take care.

Ritchie Nolasco
02-24-03, 02:50
Guys, recently here in Cebu the Hearts Health Service massage parlor had 3 customers (2 were foreign tourists) who each got INFECTED WITH STDs.

The 2 foreigners were infected with HERPES even though they both wore condoms having sex with women in the parlor (each guy had a different girl).

One of the girls is the most popular of the parlor, her name is CECIL. She's the one who's short, always were sexy dresses and wears a lot of makeup. Her hair is short too.

Located at the ground floor of the Fuente Pension House in Llorente street near Fuente Osmena, Hearts Health Services recently started a "P250 per hour" promo that applies daily 9 AM to 5 PM.

Just a warning guys: AVOID the parlor like the plague and do not let their promo tempt you.

I heard that the owner of the parlor is now very careless in regards to the safety of their ladies and their costumers. What else, I noticed the girls there are careless about their future and well being.

RitchieNolasco@yahoo.com

Tangent
02-25-03, 09:18
Just wanted to report on my much too tame 4 day visit to Cebu.

I ended up staying at the Tambuli Beach Club on Mactan island. I thought the place was OK--worn out, but clean. I wish I had gotten a place closer in to town as I like to be close to home once I hit the bars, but it was a good location for scuba diving. As for scuba diving, the visibility did not seem too great and the dive operators did not put as much emphasis on safety as in Guam where I learned scuba. Nonetheless, diving was fun and relaxing.

I popped into Cebu City one night. and, as it was my first time to the Philippines was surprised at the number of security personnel at malls and the like. I popped into the Disco at the Waterfront Lahug but seemed irritated that the waiter conveniently forgot to return change from my drink order. Also made it to a bar called the Jukebox--which had a good crowd and the non-stop cover bands were excellent. Some good looking gals there as well.

Ordered up an in-room massage twice at the Tambuli (500 for one hour). Both times the gals were 25-26 in age, fairly cute--and single mothers for some reason. Got a hj from the first one for a 500 tip which was professional but unspectacular. She said that was as much as she would do--no bj or ml.

I guess I get a little inhibited when I am away from my home turf, or at a destination for the first time. I guess I'll just have to go back someday!

tourist_bob
02-28-03, 11:57
Dear Cebu Local,

I'm new to this forum.

I was in cebu 3 years ago, and I thoroughly enjoyed it. I plan to return this April or may. I've been doing a little bit of research on other sites. In any case I was hoping you could verify some information for me.

1. There's this talk about a local vigilante group called the jedi council, who preys on tourists. is there any truth to this?

2. How are the go go bars on Mango St.? I enjoy drinking and doing a little bar hopping before returning to my room with a lovely girl. This was my main routine while there 3 yrs ago. I'd start out at Vikings (cheapest beers) and eventually end up at Dimples, as they always had the youngest girls. I heard rumors that most of the clubs are now closed. Please verify.

3. I understand the US/Philippine exercises are on again this year. Are those knuckle heads still restricted to Mactan or are they now overpricing the whole scene in Cebu? I was in Phuket, Thailand last year and 4 days after I arrived, a big US Navy ship anchors off Patong Beach and out comes all these knuckleheads raising all the prices. Needless to say my whole vacation was ruined.

4. Theres a lot of good word coming out about a casa own by a certain Monet. People say the girls here look like models. Is this place really worth it?

5. If you have any other recommendations to offer, please share.

Thank you again, Cebu Local. I appreciate your help.

Cheers

Firedick
02-28-03, 23:07
Tourist Bob,

Sorry I can't speak intelligently on Cebu.

I, too, have been in Patong when the Navy arrived. And yes, there is the big bump in prices and they do invade like locusts. But it is just our own bad luck/timing. They have the right to party too.

I hate on board pissing contest though. If you'd like to flame me, send it to my email: fire.dick@verizon.net

FD

tourist_bob
03-01-03, 02:02
no flames...

I totally sympathize with our boys, FD. I just would much rather enjoy my vacation without them.

Cheers!

Vic Ferrari
03-02-03, 06:52
I recently came back from Cebu, but don't have much to contribute since my last trip there back in 2000. Because I couldn't bring my usual $100 worth of chocolate (American chocolate is almost as good as money) with me, I had to pay a little more to get the girls to model for me in the nude the way I need them to. I managed to shoot only eight girls, which is below my usual average of twelve. However though, all eight were very attractive and performed well in front of a video camera.

Overall, my trip was ok. I can't post anything here that hasn't been already been posted, so I'll just leave it at that.

Firedick
03-02-03, 21:33
tourist bob,

Glad to hear we're on the same page.

Good luck on your next trip.

FD

tourist_bob
03-04-03, 00:48
a contribution...

I've read through the posts about Cebu, and no one seems to have reported on the chat scene. there's an abundant resource of girls in Cebu you can get thru chat. I use Yahoo chat myself.

A few years back when i went to cebu, I had 3 girls who I met in the cebu/bisaya chat room. One was a student at San Carlos Univ. and the other two were internet cafe clerks. Their ages ranged from 18 to 20 yrs old. They were very attractive. In any case, this is how I got them: A month before leaving for cebu, I went into yahoo chat, to the Cebu room, I randomly chose girls to chat with, picking the ones with pictures in their profiles, who were attractive. then invest a few hours chatting with them. I informed them I was visiting Cebu in a month, and would be staying in Waterfront or Marriott hotel. This automatically impresses them, and you drop hints of being a successful professional or businessman who's essentially looking for a good time. Then you offer to be discrete about it, since Filipinas are truly wild inside but they fear the wrath of gossip. You make it clear that sex will be involve, and that a good time will be had, i.e. trips, restaurants, hanging out in the nicest hotels in Cebu. These are great incentives for young Filipinas. Unlike prostitutes, these girls you meet in the chat room, basically just want a little adventure with a foreigner. No bar fines or payments necessary!

Before you start chatting, have a self photo scanned, place it in your yahoo chat profile. This is necessarry because the girls are equally as picky about your looks, as you are of theirs. Of course, if you arent much of a looker, don't place a photo. Your pickings will be limited, but you can still get girls just by virtue of being a foreigner, as they really love white people.

I'll be in Cebu in a couple of months and i've already got 10 girls lined up. Ages are 18-22. On the scale they're 8s and 9s. I love petite girls, so most of them are 4'8" to 5'2", 95 to 105 lbs. I've requested additional photos of them via email, so I've made sure that I won't waste my time with fuglies. There are a few other girls but I've concentrated my efforts on these 10. They all live in Cebu City.

If you chat and meet a girl from Manila, it's more of a hassle becuz Manila's such a big city. Cebu is perfect, because it is very easy to meet the chat girls in person. Some request to meet in Ayala, while others prefer to meet direclty in the hotel (make sure to get their cell numbers, and invest in a cell phone once you're in Cebu. It's only a 100 bucks for one. It's worth it. makes your life so much easier). Make sure to wine and dine them first, as these girls are not prostitutes and a little class is called for.

Although these freebies will be great, I know I'll miss the bars and casas in Cebu, so I'll eventually have to drop by to fiend for the forbidden girls of the night.

Can't beat a free pussy!!! I'll see you in the chat rooms. Enjoy and have fun.

cheers.

Progman
03-06-03, 00:05
Firedick,

Any PI trips on the horizon? I can't believe you've been able to stay away for so long. Next trip will be August... hint-hint. :)

...(prog)

Firedick
03-07-03, 09:17
Good post TB. I've never thought about chat rooms as a resource. I'll have a look and get back to you guys.

Prog,

I AM going nuts ! Thank God my Thai girlfriend is as horny as I am ! August is a possibilty. I'll be in Fiji in September for a short trip. A group I dive with also wants to do Bonaire in August, but I think I'd rather go for a "Boner" ! My brother is leaning towards Thailand and has never been. What's a camper to do ? I might have to sneak over to the RP sooner, say June.... As a matter of fact, if I bomb my written exam this Tuesday, I'll have April and May available too ! (Silver lining).

If we do do the RP in August, we gotta get down to Cebu and check on Cebu Local. Just to make sure he hasn't fallen victim to a sly Muslim girl with a blade !

Cebu ! You out there ?!

FD

Vigo
03-07-03, 18:57
Originally posted by tourist_bob
a contribution...

I've read through the posts about Cebu, and no one seems to have reported on the chat scene. there's an abundant resource of girls in Cebu you can get thru chat. I use Yahoo chat myself.Are you sure about this? The only yahoo chat room I found for cebu was "Cebu Ballroom" Of the 40 people there at least 35 were men!

JackDaniels
03-13-03, 00:28
I flew into Cebu and checked into the Watrefront Cebu City. The check in process is anything but quick but the deluxe room was good. As it was late, I walk into one of the hotel bars, have a snack and a couple of beers. Cebu is very light on tourists at the moment. I walk around the lobby and am soon approached by a girl offering me massage plus BJ for 1,000 pesos, which she quickly reduced to 500 pesos seeing my lukewarm reaction. She was not attractive so I had to pass. I then ask the bellhop about good places to go to and he mentions Club Harlem so off I go in a taxi. This is a dreadful KTV place so I leave after one beer and then take a taxi looking for places but as it is nearly 2am every place seems empty and about to close. I go back to my hotel, freshen up and then decide to go to the H20 disco downstairs and not knowing my way around I walk into the KTV on the ground floor assuming this was H20 (I did not realise my mistake until I was there again the next day !). I have a couple of beers and the manager shows me the private room and I think why - again not knowing I was in a KTV (nobody was singing). The bar gets a drink for the manager on my account ! There were no customers and I decline the manager's offer of company of one of the girls. She soon tells me that the cost of taking a girl upstairs is 5,000 pesos which surprises me. I see one that I like but the night is at an end, so I say my goodbyes and retire to bed.

The next day, I take up the airport taxi driver's offer of a 2 hour city tour for 500 pesos and he then again asks me if I want to do bar hopping that night. I say yeah, pick me up at 8.00. He takes me to Lone Star which is run by an Australian guy. The girls are friendly and I spend 45 minutes there buying 2 girls a drink and getting a feel of one of them. I then leave in the same taxi to go to a large place called Arena. The place is empty but there are dances going on. I leave after a beer (where are all the people?). My driver then takes me to Silver Dollar and I don't see any girls I like but I stay for a beer and buy drinks for 3 girls! As I leave I spot a beautiful waitress and I think I may come back and proposition her. I then get taken to St Moritz where the girls are really friendly and I had a good laugh and I may have taken one back if the beer goggles were fully active....but I move on and get taken to Love City. Now this IS a nice place with about 5 nice looking girls. I have a couple of beers and I choose one to sit with me and then decide to take her back. Cost 4,000 pesos as a bar fine (bit steep I thought). We start off with a communal bath and then get into bed where I realise that she is inexperienced and cannot offer much. A request for a BJ was declined and though she was friendly and I find her wholly lacking in skills. I soon decide to bring things to an end and I ask her to leave.

The next night, I go down to the KTV and after some time there I get talking to a girl and soon ask her to come up with me after getting her to agree to providing a BBBJ. She seems really nice and I take a liking to her. We go upstairs and get intimate. She is fun and I am starting to like her more and more. She then buries her head in my chest and confesses that she can't do a BJ as she tried it once with her boyfriend and did not like it. As I had got to like her, I took this well and proceeded to the missionary which was just about acceptable and then when I flipped her over for a doggy, I find that she was totally clueless about what to do ! I then realise how inexperienced she was (though she was 22 and looked it). Again I take this in my stride and just chatted to her. I then enquired about her experience and she tells me that she had a boyfriend for 6 years and only had sex after 5 years. I asked why and she says that that they were getting to know each other for the first 5 years. This makes me laugh hysterically and made me even more fond of her. Eventually she leaves and I give her a 500 peso tip. Good girl.

My final night and I head straight to Love City. Now this is the place to go to. I soon settle on a girl I had noticed on my previous visit and we head back to the hotel. This turned out to be a really great experience even though a BJ was not on offer. A really good girl and I give her a 500 peso trip.

I head back to Singapore the next day.

Cheers.

Firedick
03-13-03, 00:59
Vigo,

I had the same lack of luck when I tried.

FD

IPullTrains
03-14-03, 13:19
Just came back from two weeks in the Phils . First time there but I had done all my research on this board and other places . Stayed at the Cebu Marriott , 50 bucks a night for a first class , girl friendly American style hotel right next to Ayalla mall . I have to say this , while I prefered the atmosphere , the girls , the prices , and the lifestyle in general in Cebu over Manila , the action is harder to find . You need a fare hungry taxi driver (not many rip off drivers here , they just want your business) , especially if you want to do anything during the day . The casas are scary at first , you drive in and they close those big gates behind you , but they are just happy to show you the girls , don't be afraid to say no , or i'll be back later . I frequented Monets and another casa in the late afternoon . At night , I tried girls from Vikings (not bad) , Volvos (way high barfine) , and Papillon (my favorite) . All in all , I will be back to Cebu to explore further , there's no shortage of 5-8's for a reasonable charge , but I really love the atmosphere at EDSA where you can shop 200 girls in one hour AND the price isn't bad . Same variety in Makati , the prices being higher and a few girls are more sophisticated but not all .

Btw , I treated all the girls with respect , and in Cebu , especially with the younger , beautiful girls from the provinces I had the same sob story reported below ...."I don't really like doing this , I am here to help my family , I can't do BJ's" etc. Talk about a way to lose a good hard on in a hurry . This is after you have already paid the barfine , or the casa fee , and maybe a little bar hopping and a lot of kissing and groping and sweet responses . They seem sincere in their reservations so I just take the hit and let em go if they want . Makes me wonder what other more experienced mongers do ?

Sting229
03-14-03, 19:15
Hey, will be in Cebu in a couple weeks....anybody got any info on the St Moritz Hotel?

And is there a bar IN the hotel? Or is it NEXT to the hotel where all the friendly girls hang out?

Also, what about Garwood? Is it girl-friendly?

tourist_bob
03-14-03, 21:12
FD and Vigo,

You guys have to mind the time difference. Maybe you are logged in when it's 3am there.

jackdaniels,

Hey, bro. Where's love city located?

ipulltrains,

Besides Vikings and Papillon, were there other clubs open? I heard rumors that the Mango st scene has gone down significantly.

thanks guys. cheers.

Diver69
03-15-03, 01:33
Cebu Local - Where Are Youuuuu?

Does anyone know what happened to Cebu Local? Haven't heard from him in a long time.
Beginning to fear for his well being.
Hope he hasn't abandoned this board - that would be a great loss. He's such a wealth of info.

Diver

JackDaniels
03-15-03, 12:08
Originally posted by ipulltrains
Btw , I treated all the girls with respect , and in Cebu , especially with the younger , beautiful girls from the provinces I had the same sob story reported below ...."I don't really like doing this , I am here to help my family , I can't do BJ's" etc. Talk about a way to lose a good hard on in a hurry . This is after you have already paid the barfine , or the casa fee , and maybe a little bar hopping and a lot of kissing and groping and sweet responses . They seem sincere in their reservations so I just take the hit and let em go if they want . Makes me wonder what other more experienced mongers do ? [/i]

Yes, the best thing to do I think is to just let them go. They are nice girls - if they don't like doing BJs - thats nobody's fault. Happened to me twice in Cebu - just got to take it in your stride as not every experience will be outstanding.

Cheers.

Vic Ferrari
03-15-03, 23:52
ipulltrains, Jackdaniels, Firedick:

Your experiences and mine are the main reason why I decided back in 1992 to photograph and/or videotape almost every girl in the nude I've been with regardless of whether or not I had sex with them. I see it as a little sovenier I take of them with me that's worth far more to me than the fine I paid, so therefore I never feel I didn't get my money's worth. Especially now that I do shoot video part-time professionally in this down economy, getting models there is a bargain (the going rate for decent looking models in the U. S. is $100 to $300 an hour).

Anyway, if you ever do decide to "document" your experience with each and every girl you're with, I would suggest that you buy a digital camera or a camcorder (I prefer Nikon and Sony, respectively) and ask her to pose for you. If she's relunctant and shy (most are), make up your own sob story along the lines like ". . . your girlfriend back home broke your heart and your here to get over her and I just want something of you to take back with me to remember you by. . .". I personally prefer to videotape the girl before we have sex, if ever, because that way I get what I want first and thus, sex can either be optional or the icing on the cake. It's also a good way to check if she's of legal age (most Filipinas are late bloomers and won't have a bush until they're 17), especially if you got her through a tout.

Good luck and happy hunting!

Vic Ferrari

ILuvCebu
03-16-03, 09:51
Hello Everyone... this is I love Cebu. I haven't been on the forum in quite a while and my old account seems to have been deleted. I was just in Cebu for the Sinulog festival in January and I must say it was excellent.

Cebu Local - How are things?

I stayed at the Waterfront Lahug with a corp. rate of 2600 PHP/night, just slightly lower than the local/expat rate of 2800 PHP per night. The 2600 rate I paid was of course much higher than the local rate of 1499 PHP that was being offered last June.

In response to the previous post by tourist_bob: I too have scored at least a dozen girls on internet chat rooms; especially IRC. While they aren't prostitutes one must use caution and a good sense of judgment, as many of these girls are easily picked up and can go around and around easily, and like prostitutes, some will carry STDs.

Some I know feel more comfortable hiring a "high-class bargirl"; knowing that they get screen weekly for STIs/STDs and quarterly for HIV. Of course, regardless of how much you pay, the risk is pretty much the same... pretty much 50/50; you either will catch something, or you won't.

I must argue with your comment about Filipina's "really loving white people"... If you're a foreigner, especially American, Canadian, or European, of any race or color: you will not have any problem at all in finding girls looking for enjoyment; in fact they will find you. Regardless of race or color.. it's all based upon how you carry yourself.

When I stayed at the Waterfront this time around... I noticed two girls sitting in the Lobby Lounge having drinks. It was fairly obvious that they were prostitutes looking for a client. Once you have been with quite a few prostitutes/working girls, you will be able to tell fairly easily. I approached them and started talking. They stated they were students at USJR taking up HRM. After talking with them both in Bisaya and in English, I could tell that they were indeed - not students.

We agreed on P3000 for two girls for three hours of enjoyment... so P1500 per girl. One is better looking than the other, while both are amazing in bed! I must say they were EXCELLENT! You can insist that you only take one but they will refuse as they prefer to come in pairs.

I forgot the name of the other girl... but the other one goes by the name of Mich. They usually hang out in the Lobby Lounge at around 8 or 9pm, sometimes later in the evening... They are also at Brix and Mi Vida regularly.

I have been to many of the bars in Cebu... but many of my best pickings have been at MI VIDA, especially during Sinulog. I never went home alone after leaving the club. Very good looking hookers - no doubt! You can even ask the waiter and even he will get the girls' number for you.. No problem!

After courting one of the waitresses working at Mi Vida for a few days... We agreed to meet at Ayala during the day and soon enough went back to Waterfront to have some fun! The new waitresses working at Mi Vida are extremely good looking... Carry yourself well and you'll find it hard not to have a good time.

I have been to many of the bars in Cebu as well and I'm not very fond of them. I've been to Junquera once and hired a girl who stated she recently started working. Better looking than any bargirl you can find and only P1000 for the whole night. She has been working for quite sometime now so I don't think it's advisable in hiring her - but if you need details on this or anything else, you can text me (SMS) on +63 916 783 5510.

Cebu Local
03-18-03, 15:00
Guys
I.m back,nothing happened with any muslim girls with a blade or whatever,I basically got lost in Palawan a lot longer then i planned,went around EL nido all the way to southern palawan by boat for 1 month with my regular girl and what can i say except it was great to get away from everything for a while.FD regards diver 69 sorry i missed you but i was in palawan for a spell nothing special to report since i only had my regular girl with me unless you count finishing all 97 positions in the anne hoopers pocket sex guide,sigh nothing but the 3 s sun,sand and sex a perfect holiday though nothing like progs trip to Angeles,different strokes for different folks not as exciting but really relaxing well back to work

Firedick
03-19-03, 19:58
Hey Cebu Local,

Good to hear you're OK. Nice trip huh ? Sounds good even to a monger like me !

"ILuvCebu"

Your 50/50 assumption is either totally erroneous, or I'm immuned to STD's.

FD

ILuvCebu
03-20-03, 00:30
FD -
I know the probability of obtaining a STD or STI depend on numerous and various type of factors, however I wasn't stating a probability or an assumption that everyone is at equal risk - that is not the case.

I was just merely trying to say that if you have sex with someone regardless if they are considered high-risk or not - the FACT is you will acquire an STD/STI or you will not - and that it what I meant by 50/50.

If you want me to elaborate on the stats. and different probabilities, I don't mind at all... but I think now you understand what I meant in the original post.

According to the WHO, The Philippines remains a low HIV prevalence country (2002).

Anyway, might be an interesting read to some...
http://www.who.int/emc-hiv/fact_sheets/pdfs/Philippines_EN.pdf

ILuvCebu

Diver69
03-20-03, 05:14
Cebu Local,

"sigh of relieve" - Good to hear from you again. Was starting to worry about you there for a moment.

Good to hear you had a good vacation - it's important to gett he 3 S's at regular intervals.

I'm planning to get to SE Asia in Nov/Dec, probably stopping by Cebu before X'mas. Hopefully all the war stuff will be over by then. On the other hand, I might be getting a job based out of south China - if that's the case I might not make it in Dec - but on the brighter side, I'll be a lot closer to Cebu and can make regular trips there at reasonable costs.

Still interested in your take on the Acropolis. Any comment will be appreciated.

Thanks.

Diver

ILuvCebu
03-22-03, 02:44
Let's not forget those who are willing to spend some cash... Most actresses/models in Manila are available for 20K pesos. They spend time with you - absolutely no rush. Very clean. I slept with Patricia Javier on a past trip. Definitely worth it! Of course, pimps are involved...

Assunta de Rossi is also available, not to mention Diana Zubiri, Maui Taylor, and Aubrey Miles. Most are around 20K pesos.

Any info needed? You can text me (SMS) on 0916 783 5510 or outside Phils. +639167835510

JackDaniels
03-22-03, 15:29
Originally posted by ILuvCebu
Let's not forget those who are willing to spend some cash... Most actresses/models in Manila are available for 20K pesos. They spend time with you - absolutely no rush. Very clean. I slept with Patricia Javier on a past trip. Definitely worth it! Of course, pimps are involved...

Assunta de Rossi is also available, not to mention Diana Zubiri, Maui Taylor, and Aubrey Miles. Most are around 20K pesos.

Any info needed? You can text me (SMS) on 0916 783 5510 or outside Phils. +639167835510

IluvCebu

I did a search on these names. Patricia Javier is a looker but the others are.......a bit ordinary looking. Is it worth 20,000 pesos ? And Maui Taylor is reckoned to be a virgin :) ??

Yes, I would pay 20,000 if it was going to be an outstanding experience but besides their being "famous", are these gals really so much better looking than the gals at the bars ?

Cheers.

ILuvCebu
03-22-03, 23:15
IluvCebu

I did a search on these names. Patricia Javier is a looker but the others are.......a bit ordinary looking. Is it worth 20,000 pesos ? And Maui Taylor is reckoned to be a virgin :) ??

Yes, I would pay 20,000 if it was going to be an outstanding experience but besides their being "famous", are these gals really so much better looking than the gals at the bars ?

Cheers.
jackdaniels

Indeed Patricia Javier is a looker.. but I was surprised you think the others looked ordinary.. Well, we all do have our preferences.. :) Their status and the mere fact that they are celebs heighten the overall experience, for me anyway. You can take some pics, get her to autograph your favorite picture of her on a cover of FHM, and you have some bragging rights. Maybe I'm just young and like the excitement, so I think it is good on occasion... but at apprx. 20,000, this wouldn't be something I would go for too often.

Maui Taylor a virgin? - I highly doubt it from what I've heard.. but who knows?

When do all you folks plan to be back in Cebu or in Phils...? it would be nice to get together with those of similar interests. :)

JackDaniels
03-23-03, 16:16
ILuvCebu

Yes, I must say that their celeb status would titillate me too. What was your experience like with PJ ? I would have thought that they would be quite business like in their service but clearly you seemed to have enjoyed it. Was BBBJ, CIM etc on offer ?

I read somewhere in my searches that Ms Taylor was a virgin - not that I believe everything on the net !

Do you know any good sites with pictures of these girls so I can have a good look over ? Are all these girls based in Manila ?

I guess it will be a few months before I head out to Phil - yes, when I do, it would be good to meet up with people of similar interests.

Cheers.

ILuvCebu
03-24-03, 03:59
ILuvCebu

Yes, I must say that their celeb status would titillate me too. What was your experience like with PJ ? I would have thought that they would be quite business like in their service but clearly you seemed to have enjoyed it. Was BBBJ, CIM etc on offer ?

I read somewhere in my searches that Ms Taylor was a virgin - not that I believe everything on the net !

Do you know any good sites with pictures of these girls so I can have a good look over ? Are all these girls based in Manila ?

I guess it will be a few months before I head out to Phil - yes, when I do, it would be good to meet up with people of similar interests.

Cheers.
jackdaniels

Post your email ad here or just send me a text message and I'll forward you some pics.

Contact me if you are going to Phil. I plan to be in Manila and Cebu this June or July. I am in the US as of now but my cell is roaming, so it's reachable 24/7.

JackDaniels
03-24-03, 23:10
jackdaniels

Post your email ad here or just send me a text message and I'll forward you some pics.

Contact me if you are going to Phil. I plan to be in Manila and Cebu this June or July. I am in the US as of now but my cell is roaming, so it's reachable 24/7.

ILuvCebu

Thanks.

My email is j_james111atyeeyahoo.co.uk

(email to be deciphered to avoid spamming)

Cheers

Paddy23
03-27-03, 17:06
hi, just wondering if anyone has any advice:

basically got an email from a girl living in cebu a few weeks ago. she had seen an article I wrote on the net about Seoul (where her then boyfriend was stationed)
She mailed me for some advice about Seoul and we began sending eachother mails..then she sent me some pix of her and her roomate in next to nothing. I also chatted with her roomate who basically said I could expect a 3sum should i go to CEbu. I have had cyber sex with both of the girls since then (seperately)
The first girl said she has now split up with her bf etc..
I am just wondering if this is a scam of any kind. I was planning on taking a trip to somewhere in se asia in may...it just seems to good to b true, do many philippino girls use the net to try and lure unsuspecting guys to their town??

I have gone to pattaya before and am aware of how calculating some of these girls can be..but mayb i am overreacting..they both claim to have 'normal' jobs..

has anyone heard of this before?

any advice appreciated

cheers

p

Oetziboy
03-27-03, 20:48
Paddy

Hi, sorry but I'm not aware on cybersex ecc. but I would like you to know that I've visited Phls. since 89 some 60 times, mostly for business reasons but I use to enjoy also, thinks changed since then, not as much as in Thailand but a little too.
basically I would say that the main difference to other places is that Filippinas use to be quiete natural in their attitudes, if they look for money only they will give you to understand it, if they look for some emotional involvement (can be) they would also give it to understand.
I would not guess that a Filippina woudl organize anything wrong towards somebody she had fun with (even if virtually only) rather she will be incredibly courious
Finally I may suggest for your safety to avoid all low class places where no foreigners are seen, yust stay where westeners are and you would never have a problem, be respectful to them and you will surely enjoy your time there, moreover in Cebu with its wonderland beaches......

Cebu Local
03-28-03, 00:41
Paddy
better be a bit careful,there are syndicates victimizing naive foreigners,continue your contact but do not send money and when you first meet them ,arrange to meet them outside like a mall or a a restaurant,do not go to their place first,you may be robbed or worse.go to a motel before trusting by, bringing them to your room,regards and good luclk

tourist_bob
03-28-03, 12:10
Paddy,

Be extra careful about this one. there's a very sophisticated vigilante group on the rise and this might be part of their little developing modus op. Like cebu local said, meet at a public place. do not tell them where you are staying, and don't go to their neighborhood or hometown. To further dissuade them from conspiring (healthy dose of paranoia, and cynicism) with bigger guys to rob you, after you've spend your various threesomes together, move from hotel room to hotel room or hotel to hotel. This will prevent them from planning anything of significance. You should be wary of the aggressive nature of this encounter, and prepare for it. Hopefully, it will be just two horny Filipina girls, nothing more, but the whole scenario sounds too suspicious. Better safe than sorry.

If it's not the vigilante group, then the next usual suspect would be the local cops, trying to make an extra buck. So, come prepared. fuck, but don't get ripped off in cebu. It's too beautiful a city to be a victim.

Cebu Local
03-29-03, 02:04
Paddy
one last tip,bring a short printout of them inviting you for a3 some and when you check in for 3 somes register them also as guests.,at the motel or hotel.that way no way can they claim that the sex was not consensual and the fact they are registered with valid id will make them think twice about any monkey business.good luck

tourist_bob
03-29-03, 14:15
hHy paddy,

If you want, I can recon them for you. Just forward me their pictures and email addresses, and I'll make sure they're good to go. I'll be your representative. I'm already in the Philippines, in Manila.

Cebu Local,

Welcome back. You still haven't answered my last post with the 4 part series of questions. Can you scroll down and look thru it? I'll be in Cebu in a few days. Still enjoying Manila.

Much obliged, brother.

Cheers, all.

JackDaniels
03-29-03, 16:24
ILuvCebu

Thanks.

My email is j_james111atyeeyahoo.co.uk

(email to be deciphered to avoid spamming)

Cheers

ILuvCebu

not received anything from you yet....

Cheers.

Cebu Local
03-30-03, 02:31
Tourist bob
The jedi council is an urban legend IMHO,the bars on mango avenue are still basically there,though a few have closed as is normal in the business.There are currently only a few 10-15 us forces in mactan,too little to effect prices ,these are just trainors hanging around waterfront mactan,monet is quite ok,but you might be unlucky,sorry i did not notice your questions,remember i was on holiday regards

Sting229
04-04-03, 21:11
Just got back from 8 days/nights in Cebu (my first time). Let me share:

I have been chatting with girls in Cebu on a certain dating website (I'll let you bloodhounds search it out) that is loaded with them. I've talked to some as long as 6 months, some as little as 2 weeks. But the bottom line is that they all believe they already know you when you meet them, so they are more than ready.

I met six of them, got laid by all six, five of them performing nice BBBJs, something Filipina girls are not known to eagerly engage in. They ranged from 20 yo to 32 yo, did not use a condom once, and never paid them a peso. Actually, I ended up giving out about $100 to all combined, but only because I felt sorry for a couple of them being employed at dept. stores that pay them only 200 pesos per day. Of course, when you throw in taxis and dinners, it came out to a bit more, but it was more like I had 6 girlfriends in 8 days.

I had to change hotels a couple times to help in the juggling, and I would definitely recommend the Marriott, Mango Park, and St Moritz.

Forget all that massage / KTV / free lancer stuff. Do it this way.

sprman
04-05-03, 20:13
I'll be going to Malapacua Island next week, its in the northern tip of Cebu Island. Anyway, summer is already here, can you recommend a place where I can meet Japansese women? I heard there are some nude beaches here with some groups of Japanese women.

Any info would be appreciated, thank you.

Diver69
04-05-03, 22:17
Originally posted by Sting229
Just got back from 8 days/nights in Cebu (my first time). Let me share:

I have been chatting with girls in Cebu on a certain dating website (I'll let you bloodhounds search it out) that is loaded with them. I've talked to some as long as 6 months, some as little as 2 weeks. But the bottom line is that they all believe they already know you when you meet them, so they are more than ready.

I met six of them, got laid by all six, five of them performing nice BBBJs, something Filipina girls are not known to eagerly engage in. They ranged from 20 yo to 32 yo, did not use a condom once, and never paid them a peso. Actually, I ended up giving out about $100 to all combined, but only because I felt sorry for a couple of them being employed at dept. stores that pay them only 200 pesos per day. Of course, when you throw in taxis and dinners, it came out to a bit more, but it was more like I had 6 girlfriends in 8 days.

I had to change hotels a couple times to help in the juggling, and I would definitely recommend the Marriott, Mango Park, and St Moritz.

Forget all that massage / KTV / free lancer stuff. Do it this way.

Hey,

I thought this is the place to share!

Please provide dating website.

Diver

Cebu Local
04-06-03, 01:46
All
It is probably one of the local boards,will do a quick research,but the story is very true since cebuanas tend to be more casual towards sex then other philippine ethnic groups.but I nwill try to get as many of the websites as possibile.On another note SARS has been great for my tourism business,a lot of people have given HK,SING,BKK a miss.glad the philippines is SARS free regards

rockies
04-06-03, 13:36
Hi Cebu local,

Rockies here, 46 yrs old, gf in Manila, for one year, spent 6 months in the Phils this year, mostly in Manila and Luzon area, sometimes in Puerto Galera, have an exporting business in the Phils now also.

I have spent 2 or 3 months living in the Sunnette tower when I am in Makati, Did I hear you say you own a condo there, where do I inquire about buying one, prices etc.

I am always handed things in the malls etc about condos, would be nice, however to find a place with a pool. I post a lot on other boards but I am new posting on this one.

Cebu Local
04-09-03, 14:00
rockies
for Sunette you can inquire from Ricky,the sales guy of sunette tower,for other condos palace of makati is quite reasonably priced,but ricky of Sunette is an honest decent guy who can refer you to other condos in the area,it is a good time to buy since the real estate market is down,costs start with studios at around 22k,regards

rockies
04-11-03, 05:57
Cebu Local Thanks for the info I will be sure and check on it.

DevilDog
04-15-03, 18:02
Cebu Local, could you pls contact me at devildog669@cox.net, need to ask you a question. tks semper fi devildog

Cebu Local
04-16-03, 15:30
devildog
sure the question cant be asked on board??,unless it is real confi then i will contact you,prog had an unpleasant experience on his private email recently,got hacked,cant be too careful since a lot of my personal stuff,hope you understand regards

Progman
04-18-03, 16:21
cebu local,

I sent you an email concerning cost of living and schools in Cebu. The topic is something I did not want to discuss on this board. Thanks in advance for your advice. :)

...(prog)

Gary Landers
05-01-03, 20:24

Any info needed? You can text me (SMS) on 0916 783 5510 or outside Phils. +639167835510 Sounds really interesting, could you post any more info about this?

I live in Sweden so I cant send sms to you I guess I'm thinking about going to these areas in a while and Im a complete rookie =)

Clandestine782
05-19-03, 06:37
I was thinking about coming to the Phillippines to find a wife, but have two constraints:

1. I like the type of Asian girls that look like Chinese girls. Do you know any part of the Islands where there are more girls that look a bit more like that?

2. What do you guys know about the paperwork involved in getting a wife there? In China, it is very obstructive. A lot of translations are necessary and different meetings.

3. I may not want a bar girl, since they will have been fucked by hundreds of people. Do you guys know a better source of moisture-that-one-can-bring-home?

Firedick
05-22-03, 00:12
Lemas Mitchell,

Bringing a girl home (to the US I assume) is pretty cut and dried, but time consuming. Cebu Local may know better than I, but I went through it in 97.

First, find the right girl. If you find one before giving up. First off is her local paperwork. This is no small task as many babies born in the R.P. are not reported and there is no birth certificate. This can be overcome with a notarized letter from the Barangay Chief stating she is who she is. Then you'll need her to get a Philppine passport. After that apply for a fiance' visa. DO NOT marry her yet. A spousal visa actually takes longer than the fiance' visa. It will take about a year (at least it did with me). Once you have the fiance visa, take her home. You now have 3 months to decide if you want to keep her. Use all three months because all you have to do is file for the spousal visa in the states prior to the end of the intial 90 days, and she gets to stay in country until her permanent status is approved.

It's not that big of hassle for you, but she will be standing in a lot of lines at the US embassy.

Hope this helps, good luck.

PS: mine went back after 90 days !

FD

Cebu Local
05-22-03, 00:18
Lemass
starting with looks,generally girls from cebu are darker then the average filipina,but there are also a lot of mixed blood filipino-chinese girls around,these are called chinese mestizas,FD is on the mark with the paper work, regarding girl hunting,your best chance would be to try the different websites,yahoo is very popular here regards

Ilongo_boy
05-22-03, 15:49
Cebu local,

Can you recommend any places for 3 nights stay in Cebu? I am bringing a fellw monger with me. As mentioned, I am also bringing him to Boracay for a few nights. I'm trying to fill up his 2 weeks stay. Thanks in advance for your help.

Cebu Local
05-22-03, 23:31
ilongoboy
waterfront lahug using the balikbayan rate of 35$,there is a ktv and casino on the premises,plenty of freelancers in the lobby,12 bars and restaurants,5 minutes from ayala for malling for girls,remember all the freelancers who work with ayala as a base and 10 minutes from the wild girly bars,regarding boracay there are flights 3 times a day from cebu to boracay,asian spirit and seaair.on boracay if you like exotic types short dark you will do ok with the freelancers working based in bazzura or wave disco,if you like chinita or tisay bring your own,let me know if you want a deal on boracay,most of the major resort owners do business with me,last time i stayed at seawind and fridays for free.I could get you a good deal at seawind,pink patio,red coconut,357 boracay,nami,le soleil,willy s to name a few,.going back to cebu if you want cheaper ,but dirtier garwood park hotel on fuente osmena has rooms at 1000 pesos inclusive of buffet breakfast for 2 along with holiday plaza,enjoy and good luck,by the way are you also canadian ? i am regards

Ilongo_boy
05-23-03, 04:57
Thanks for the info Cebu local and YES I am Canadian. Ottawa Senators just forced Game 7 last night.

Anyhow, I have been to Pink Patio, would not mind staying there again OR a new resort.

What are the attractions at Lahug - beach, pool etc...

If you can help me out with Boracay, that would be great. My buddy and I will most likely bring some ladies since we both prefer chinita and tisay types. However, for Cebu we may go commando - it seems that there are plenty of local supply.
Please let me know how much are we looking at per person including airfare.

Here's the plan;
3 nights/4 days in Boracay then back to manila for the weekend and another 3 nights in Cebu the following week. Is 3 nights too long for Cebu??? This is all happenning between July 10 to the end of the month.

Let me know if you want to take this conversation offline OR email me at ilongoboy@hotmail.com

salamit gid.

Firedick
05-23-03, 05:44
Go Ducks !

Cebu Local
05-23-03, 13:37
ilongo boy
wish i could say that about my home team the canucks,but they had a good run,costs for boracay for pink patio would be around 8k inclusive of airfare based on twin sharing via seair using one of their packages,but pink patio is not beachfront,for the same price you could get red cocunut which is beach front or splurge on something like seawind or nami,regarding waterfront lahug,it has everything,massage,ktv,pools,sportsbar,casino,spa,freelancers in the lobby,it is the entertainment center of cebu.it is a good place to use as a base due its central location regards

Ilongo_boy
05-23-03, 22:26
Thanks. How much more is Seawind?
Red coconut sounds good, just to be clear that 8K per person all in, 3 nights/4 days stay? Does it include any meals?

I will definitely take him to Lahug then, can you make any res. for me OR should I contact them directly? My friend is interested in either sport fishing or chartering a boat for the day with the ladies - any ideas???

Its all coming together now! Salamat gid. Are you then based out of Vancouver? Sounds like you have sweet deal going on. I have an office in Manila.

Thanks again, have a great weekend.

OutToLunch
05-23-03, 22:28
I plan on being in PI for 2 weeks in July. Thought I'd go to Dumaguete for a little diving at Atlantis Resort for 4 or 5 days. I heard the town is about 20 minutes away. Anyone know if there is any nightlife there. I can always take someone with me but it might be fun to monger a little bit too.

Cebu Local
05-24-03, 14:36
Ilongo boy
get your boracay package from one of the top wholesalers,almost all the travel agents buy from them,Cencorp Travel and Tours is the biggest boracay wholesaler who blocks off hundreds of rooms and resells them,Tel nos632-5122462-63,8880042 website www.philresorts.com.look for maricel the sales manager,tell her a cebuano travel agent friend referred you and ask for the travel agent rate,that is about 10-15% off,8K for red coconut is based on about 4K for a package including breakfast,transfers and welcome drinks plus 4k for airfare via seaair,but these rates go down on june 1 for low season,8k is high season rates.Seawind is on the best part of boracay beside fridays and will cost about 6k high season for a 3 night package inclusive of transfers and breakfast during high season and lower after june 15,their low season.waterfront lahug is the entertainment center of cebu,it has a casino,ktv,sportsbar,8 restaurants,a spa,massage plenty of freelancers in the lobby and is centrally located.incidentally i am cebu based but originally from vancouver,nagtuod ko v isaya,at nagaral din ako ng tagalog.i go to manila for business often because i am in the travel industry.hope you enjoy your stay in cebu.

out to lunch,the free lancers in dumagete hang around the boulevard,which what they call their seawalk or rizal avenue starting around 7 pm,cost is about 600 pesos LT,remember to bargain,minimum wage there is 150 pesos or 3$ a day and being a university town there are many students looking to earn extra money happy hunting

Cebu Local
05-24-03, 14:39
Ilongo
forgot to say the boracay prices are based on twin room sharing and you can hire boats in cebu with girls included,your taxidriver or concierge will be able to help you,tried it already alone at sea with two naked women enjoy

Oetziboy
05-24-03, 17:06
Ilongo Boy

I yust want to suggest you to visit

www.asiatravel.com where prices are conisderably lower that at the one suggested from cebu local - wonder why he suggested the www.philresort.com where Manila Diamond costs USd 240 (min) while the same hotel is offered at USD 85.-
As per my personal experience I can state that I used the website (and further on the related travel agents) at my full satisfatcion, yust to mention I gived them my CC details and arranged all by phone, never show up with them, correct billing, kind and attentive service (I guess I've been in Phls some 60/70 times since the coupe)

Vic Ferrari
05-24-03, 23:47
Lemas Mitchell, Firedick, cebu local, and others interested in Filipina brides,

Regarding the girls' looks and the fiance visa process, Firedick and cebu are pretty much on the money, because I went through the same thing, except because I'm half-Filipino (my father is Cebuano), I was able to have my cake and eat it too. In other words, I got my now ex-wife a fiance visa AND married her there; the last part being a big mistake.

Anyway, I have two pieces of advice for you. Do your best to find a girl who's recently graduated from college or is about to graduate, preferably as a nurse, med tech, or other health professional. That way she can get a job soon after she arrives here and would be able to send HER money to help HER family back in the PI (that was the main reason why my wife then and me split up after 18 months). However, the most important thing I can tell you is the old advice given to thousands of sailors on their first time out to the then U. S. Naval Station, Subic Bay, "You can take the girl outta the bar, but you can't take the bar outta the girl." Needless to say, if you live or have ever lived in the San Diego area, you would know exactly what that meant.

Also, don't think once she gets here you can have her homebound, have your kids, and clean up after them, you, and the house. She'll wound up being miserable and will nag you if she feels you're not meeting her expectations of you. More than likely, regardless of whether or not she's educated, she will be obligated and pressured to send money to her family right away as a condition for their blessing and allowing her to marry you, especially if her family is poor which would more likely be the case. Remember, the PI is a Third World country and they view the U. S. or any First World country as having streets paved with gold and the amount of money you make is only limited by the number of money trees you work hard to plant. So put her ass to work no later than two weeks after she gets her work authorization card. Believe me, not only will your marriage last well past ninety days, you would feel like you got a bargain compared to what it would've cost to marry an American girl here. Furthermore, people you introduce your wife to won't wonder and therefore, won't talk behind your back as to whether or not she's a gold digger just after your dollars, especially if she's not around to meet your friends, because she's too busy working her ass off making HER money.

If you have any other questions, you can post them here or send e-mail to vic_ferrari@earthlink.net.

Good Luck,
Vic

Cebu Local
05-24-03, 23:57
oetz
normally Asiatravel is the most competitive for manila or cebu etc,but if you compare Boracay rates using their local promo rates which ilongo boy can get by calling maricel,he will find out that Cencorp is cheaper only for Boracay,Cencorp is a general sales agent for Willys,Nami, and about 27 other Boracay resorts,in fact asia travel buys some of their rooms from Cencorp,you have to distinguish between the local and wholesale rates and the retail website rate,Ilongo was supposed to use the philresorts website to see what Cencorp offers then contact them directly to get the wholesale or local rate.what Asia travel does is also prepurchase rooms but mostly they buy in manila or cebu.sorry for the mechanics of philippine travel lecture,but since you were wondering why,I purchase my Boracay from Cencorp but most of my Manila and a lot of offshore from Asiatravel,nicky the GM of Asia travel and JP the GM of Cencorp are both friends,but Asia travel has over 65 staff and Cencorp has about 10,so service is generally better except for boracay,if for example you book with asia travel for willys ,they will then buy it from Cencorp then sell it to you.to quote the manila diamond hotel Amy the travel trade manager gives me a contracted rate of about 55$ a room and Asia travel gets i hear 50$,it is up to us how much we mark up and pass on to the consumer.my familiarity on the season is also based on being a part owner of hotel here in Cebu,minority investor and Asia travel and Cencorp both buy from me regards

Cebu Local
05-25-03, 00:19
oetz
sorry forgot to give a boracay example Seawinds is being offered at 114$ a night as of 5 minutes ago on the Asia travel website look it up,then Cencorp is offering Seawind at about 10,000 pesos per room retail for three days two nights inclusive of transfers,breakfast,which they can give wholesale for about 9,000 or about 180$,so they are cheaper,but they both get the same contracted rate from susan the owner of seawind which is about 75-80$ a night.hope this clarifies and explains the philippine travel industry system

Cebu Local
05-25-03, 00:56
all
sorry for the long lecture on the system here,but one of the things basic is that generally locals,expats,balikbayans and koreans pay the lowest and westerners and japs pay the highest,i hate that discrimination but that is how the system works here,Manila diamond hotel is available to locals and expats at 3,500 pesos a room for locals and balikbayans inclusive of breakfast,85$ room only for westerners,95$ to japs and 65$ to koreans room only,now isnt that unfair,regards

Cebu Local
05-25-03, 01:19
Ilongo
check the philresort website now,seawinds is down to 6,900 pesos for a a three day two night package inclusive of breakfast ,transfers plus 3,100 pesos per extra night on single room basis,defenitely a good deal compared to the 114$ a night of asiatravel..end of topic,just thought you might want to know

Vic Ferrari
05-25-03, 20:38
Quite the contrary cebu. An apology would be expected from you only if you knowingly witheld information from any of us who asked that could've kept our expenses low or our ass out of trouble. We all want you to give as long a lecture as you need to get your point across. Thanks for everything.

Vic

Ilongo_boy
05-26-03, 05:22
Cebu & Oetz,

Thanks for all your helpful information. Called kathy at Oxford Suites - out of the office today. Maricel will be dropping some info at my Makati office. She said that there will be more specials in late June and early July.

Definite plans for Boracay and Cebu.

Cebu local,
Do you have the number for Waterfront Lahug? Is 35US/night there best rate?

You also mentioned Tagaytay, how far is this from Manila, is a night stay long enough?

Thanks again, if any of you will be in Manila, Bacolod and Cebu for the month of July, send me a message and lets have some fun.

Cebu Local
05-26-03, 10:10
ilongo boy
tagaytay is a 1 to 11/2 drive from manila via the southsuper highway and the sta rosa road,personally i do makati tagaytay in 1 hour,it is a good for an overnight stay,go to the casino and stay at the days hotel there,all rooms have a balcony overlooking the lake,try their open air jacuzzi then go to nurture tropical spa for some of the best legitemate massage in the philippines,all the massures are licensed physical therapists then they undergo training for 6 months,www.treasures.com.ph/nurture tel nos 632-8102024/21.i can get you a discount say your cebuano travel agent friend is the friend of cathy palma and you will get a 15% discount.the telephone no of waterfront lahug is 63-32-232-6888,ask for the july low season balikbayan rate promo.enjoy and best regards

Cebu Local
05-26-03, 10:28
ilongo boy
forgot to add that the hotel rates in cebu are high until low season on june 15,so dont be bothered by the roughly 50$ rate quoted by asia travel and other services for waterfront lahug city hotel or 45$ in waterfront airport hotel,to give an example days hotel cebu is 1,950 pesos per night,but i have some groups going in on june paying only 1,250 per room,regards

Cebu Local
05-26-03, 10:43
ilongo boy
regarding getting a good deal for days hotel tagaytay have your office contact their vice president for sales angie at 632-8110809 and ask her for a corporate rate,she will probably give you up to 40% off,just tell her your friend in cebu referred her to you,she was formerly assigned in cebu 3 years ago and this is where i met her,she can probably give you a good deal on their cebu hotel also

Ilongo_boy
05-27-03, 04:48
Hi cebu,

Just got off the phone with Kathy at Oxford Suites, she won't go below 25K per month for a Superior room not to mention Executive room. Would you be able to change her mind for me? I did mention a friend from Cebu recommended her hotel...and that I will be staying at her hotel 3 times a year.

Thanks for the other info, I will book Waterfront in July and hope to have enough time for Tagaytay.

Thanks again.

Cebu Local
05-27-03, 23:18
ilongo
will be seeing kathy this weekend,will just talk to her then and maybe will get you a deal regards

Clandestine782
05-28-03, 00:21
Thanks for the responses, Firedick and Cebu Local.

You are telling me that the fiancee visa took A YEAR?!?!?! Wow. I should get started on this right away. What to do in the interim? That should be a reason to go back to the Philippines every 90 days or so, to fill my boots when I get there (it's kind of dry if you want Asian women here.)

And not only tha, but for the person who divorced after 90 dayst: Why did yours go back after such a short time? And if you don't like that one, can you just go back and get another with no problem?

What can you guys tell me about the searching process? One person to whom I spoke (this is years ago), told me that he just "flew to Cebu and went to the bar." And another person on this forum told me that "You can take the girl out of the bar but you can take the bar out of the girl." That means you all picked up bar girls. That is a bit, um, disturbing to me. I don't know if it's because I would expect some rougher/ more thoroughly used material. Were there any differences between normal girls and bar girls that you found? Or was the bar the first stop with no in betweens?

OutToLunch
05-28-03, 01:46
Cebu Local

Firedick a friend of mine said you would probably know the most about PI in July. I hear the Cebu area, Boracay and Bohol are not so affected by the weather that time of year the way Manila is. I’m looking to do a little diving and hangout on the Beach for a week. I mentioned Dumaguete earlier because I’ve stayed at Atlantis in PG twice. They charge $65 a night for one or two in a Seaview suite. Looking for nice beach and just a few dives and something with some nightlife nearby. Do you have any other suggestions?

I also need to spend a few days in Manila on business. I get a rate of $70 on the Internet for the Heritage. The good thing is you can cancel as late as 2PM the same day. I’ve have even made a reservations from their business office for the following day. It’s good because it gives me flexibility but the hotel is starting to show a little wear. Do you know of anything better that’s nice and maybe a little closer to Makati? I’ve stayed at City Garden but I need something a little more upscale for business clients

Ilongo_boy
05-28-03, 03:16
Originally posted by cebu local
ilongo
will be seeing kathy this weekend,will just talk to her then and maybe will get you a deal regards

Many thanks Cebu.

Cebu Local
05-29-03, 00:13
regarding your questions here are your answers,Cebu,Dumagete and Bohol are outside the Philippine typhoon belt,so while it will be rainy,the rains will be less frequent and the downpour more moderate then in Manila or AC,that is why Atlantis in Dumagete is an excellent choice,it is located beside the Apo island Marine park which is a world heritage site,super excellent diving compared to PG,I answered the nightlife question earlier also,Dumagete city 20 minutes away has an interesting nightlife,much cheaper then AC or Manila.
Regarding the hotel,stay at the Mandarin Oriental which is voted by Conde Nast traveler as the best hotel in the philippines,Asia travel.com has a special for 80$ inclusive of buffet breakfast,that is 75% off ,that is as prestigous as you can get,they prepurchased about a thousand rooms so they got a very good deal.the hotel is in the center of makati.hope this answers your questions regards

Cebu Local
05-29-03, 00:21
ilongo
solved the problem of oxford suite,it is a condotel with about 70% of the rooms managed by the hotel corporation,but the remaining 30% lease out directly using Richard Ellis the property management company,they are listed in the yellow pages,have your office contact them,somebody just got a room at 12K for a month.regards

Cebu Local
05-29-03, 00:35
Lemas
personally i would not recomend bargirls when there are so many normal girls desperate for american boyfriends and husbands,you can also look at part timers normal girls who were forced to sideline to make ends meet,there are plenty of those available.You can use international yahoo,plenty of filipinas there looking for friends or hangout at places such Mi Vida in Ayala center or Ratskys also in Ayala,plenty of Singles and freelancers hang around there or go to any of the more upscale discoes on ladies nights regards

OutToLunch
05-29-03, 05:10
Cebu Local

Thanks for the info. It helps alot. Couple more quetions. What type of "look" do the girls have compared to Angeles? I hear Cebu girls can be prettier. Also what type of quality can one expect in Dumaguete?

Amadeuss
05-29-03, 05:21
Originally posted by sprman
I'll be going to Malapacua Island next week, its in the northern tip of Cebu Island.Interested to get your (or anyone else's) feedback on Malapascua, as I would like to go there in August for diving.

Any FL-scene or better bring along your own "pillow"?

Ilongo_boy
05-29-03, 06:07
ilongo
solved the problem of oxford suite,it is a condotel with about 70% of the rooms managed by the hotel corporation,but the remaining 30% lease out directly using Richard Ellis the property management company,they are listed in the yellow pages,have your office contact them,somebody just got a room at 12K for a month.regards

Thanks for clearing this up, I just asked my office to call them. Thanks again. One more question, would you know what kind of discount would I get as a travel agent?

Thanks again for all your help, looking forward to Boracay and Cebu.

Cebu Local
05-29-03, 11:49
out to lunch
being an international city catering to europeans,americans japs and koreans,cebu has a wider variety of girl compared to AC,most AC girls tend to be the short dark exotic types which westerners prefer,cebu has that plus the western mixed mestizas plus the chinese mixed blood chinitas,that is why cebu has girls for all kinds of tastes.remember Cebu is an international city with an international airport with daily flights from the u.s,japan,hong kong,singapore etc.Dumaguete is more rural with more of the short dark exotic looking girls regards

Nightrider1
05-29-03, 12:31
I will be heading to Philipines the second week of July and from what I can gather from reading here the Cebu area sounds like a nicer , more laid back place compared to Manila or AC. As I am an older guy of 60 but young at heart, the mall, and shopping area venues seem like a great way to meet girls. I will head for the bars if I have to but hope that won't be necessary. This will be my first visit to the Philippines since 1965 so I can use all the advice I can get. I don't have a place to stay yet and I will be flying to Bangkok for a few days before heading to Cebu. Anyone familiar with prices for a flight from Bangkok and how easy they are to get ? If anyone has any specific info that I might be able to use please e-mail me at niterdr59@yahoo.com Also if anyother older guy will be there at the same time i would be happy to share a few beers and stories. By the way I think this is a GREAT forum.

GROpapa
06-04-03, 00:12
hey guys it's been a few,

I'll be in these parts June 16-22, aside from the Ayala bars that Cebulocal suggested -

does anyone know the names/general location of the high end bars/clubs that fine looking chinese mestizas and white mestizas hang out at and what days are good for going there?

does anyone know someone who handles high end white mestiza and chinese mestiza call girls? I've got a couple of filam friends who want a crack at em.

thanks in advance

GROpapa

Cebu Local
06-04-03, 00:32
GRO PAPA
Another group of places are the bars at the village near waterfront lahug,the name of the complex is the village and the bars and clubs at the crossroads complex,this is where the local elite hangs out being near Maria Luisa,the most upscale subdivisions in Cebu,plenty of young,rich,fun loving cebuanas there,remember the elite is fairer then the average cebuano.regards

Firedick
06-04-03, 03:22
Cebu Local,

Really good posts on May 26th. All info is highly regarded. You do a journeymans job !

Thanks for helping "outtolunch" out. He is, indeed, a friend, and a nice guy. I took him to AC a couple years ago and he was instantly hooked on the RP !

Sorry V. Had to tell em ! :)

FD

Ilongo_boy
06-04-03, 15:50
Cebu local,

My office is getting in touch with Richard Ellis and they do have some rooms going for 12K-15K. Because I will be coming and going between Visayas and Manila, I may just end up staying at City Garden and they treat me very well. May not be a good time to scout a new place seeing that a client will be joining me later on.

Mind if I ask how much was the damage when you did the boat cruise with the ladies? Also is 3 nights stay long enough OR a night too long for a place like Waterfront?

Also, at this Crossroads complex, any bars you can recommend where the locals are very friendly.

We have to hook up and have a few rounds.
Cheers.

Cebu Local
06-04-03, 18:15
ilongo
in crossroads block one seven and high life are good places to go,high life has live music,block one seven is a disco club,krua thai has great thai food and tsai asian restaurant has ambiance,damage was 4k for the boat and the 2 girls ,3 days is ok for cebu regards

Ilongo_boy
06-04-03, 19:20
Thanks Cebu local. One more question, how much are ladies going for at Waterfront Lahug and if the pickings a slim any other areas you can recommend outside the hotel.

Any beach close by as well?

LasVegasLites
06-05-03, 07:55
Cebu Local...

Sent you an PM just thought I'd let you know..Hope things are well in Cebu (how could they NOT be!) Take care, Peace!

Cebu Local
06-07-03, 00:03
Ilongo
1-2K depending on their looks and your negotiation skills,nearby Mi Vida in Ayala,these are all free lancers or you can look up the thread in Manila tonight,work your way up to the VIP room,lots of great data,but you need 10 meaningful posts,the beaches are 15 minutes away regards

OutToLunch
06-07-03, 01:59
cebu local,

Thanks for the info you have given. I will be in Manila about 3 days. Which hotel do you consider better, the Mandarin Oriental or the Pan Pacific? Asia Travel is pushing Mandarin but I think it is because they get a better deal.

I've been in Pan Pacific before (not to stay) it seems really nice and Asia Travels cost is only about $5 dollars more, plus its close to Robinson’s and an I've done pretty well there. I believe LA Cafe is nearby too. Also which ones are guest friendly. Thanks again.

Cebu Local
06-07-03, 13:33
out to lunch
actually mandarin is the better hotel,since it was voted by conde nast traveler as the best philippine hotel and it is only 2 blocks from burgos,the reason asia travel pushes it is because they prepurchased a whole block of rooms which they now have to firesale,pan pacific is in manila if ermita,robinsons is more your turf,its like apples and oranges,are you a burgos person or a robinsons and ermita type of guy.regards

Genuis8
06-07-03, 23:32
outtolunch,

I prefer the Pan Pacific because they have better quality rooms. If you've stayed there, you prbably know that they have a separate shower stall and a bathtub with TV for you to relax in.

Location wise, Pan Pacific is in the Ermita/Malate area 1 block away from Robinsons Mall. The food court at the Pan Pacific ground floor has decent chinese food, plus the 5th floor has Caesars KTV, which has the prettiest GROs IMHO (although No Take Out).

Cebu Local
06-08-03, 00:38
outtolunch
i will have to defer to genius 8,since I have not actually stayed at pan pacific except for a tour of the premises and dinner there about 6 months ago,i actually use the mandarin more often because i do business more often in makati and i use the diamond hotel when I am in manila.the pan pacific is the newer hotel and their butler system is great,each room has its own butler,but i still disagree on the service part,mandarin service IMHO is better regards

Lubricate It
06-08-03, 02:20
Originally posted by Ilongo_boy
Thanks Cebu local. One more question, how much are ladies going for at Waterfront Lahug and if the pickings a slim any other areas you can recommend outside the hotel.

Any beach close by as well? Stayed at the Waterfront a few years back. Arriving in the evening, when we got to the room I asked the bellboy if he could find a girl. He produced a lactating 20 year old about an hour later. $5 to him and $35 to the girl for an all night stay. Also tried the hotel masseuse the next day and paid about $25 for FS.

Firedick
06-08-03, 08:35
Outtolunch,

Dude,

Did we do P. Burgous while you were in town with me ? If not, give it a look. All you'll be out is a little taxi time if it's not your thing. I can not comment on the hotels, as I have not stayed in either. Forgive me if I'm stating the obvious but, P. Burgous is upscale compared to Ermita or Pasay. In some clubs the pressure to buy ladies drinks will drive you out. Not all are like that. If you have time, take in the floorshow at Jools.

Happy Trip,

FD

Sorry all,

This should be in the Manila or Makati section. I'm just trying to follow the thread.

OutToLunch
06-08-03, 08:39
genius8 and cebu local,

Thanks guys, I think I’ll stay at Pan Pacific for a couple of days and move to Mandarin for a day when I pick a girlfriend up, then off to Cebu or Dumaguete for 4-5 days. I bring her back and then to Angeles for five days. After that back to Manila for 3 days and whichever hotel I likedbest. I’ll let you know how things went when I get back, Going in middle of July.

OutToLunch
06-08-03, 17:58
Firedick,

Your memory must be going. We went to P. Burgous and to Jools. We didn’t bbrfine anybody then. I’ve been back several times and have barfined there twice. You only have to barfine the girl once and they will be calling you to come back. It’s easy to get sneaks out too, I've done that twice. The girl I took to PG (with the Baywatch boobs) worked on Burgous never askes for money and has been emailing and calling for the last three-month and still no talk of money.

Why don’t you retire soon so I can have a point man in Manila? Maybe I can steer a little work to you. Take care buddy.

Firedick
06-09-03, 17:55
Outtolunch,

I do seem to remember a taxi ride of 100 meters for you. But you're right. I have trouble with the trips "blending together". Beer may have something to do with it.

I think the girls "sneak out" on P. Burgous cuz they know how steep the BF prices are there. When I lived on P.Burgous, I never BF'd. They were all before or after shift "drop ins". I had five of them drop by one time. All got into bed, two clothed, and only two others participating in what any of us would call sex. But it was so playful and fun, that that memory will remain with me.

At this point I just want the back pain gone. That may mean surgery and that may require my department putting me off for good. I'll keep you posted.

Have a good trip.

On on,

FD

Skinless
06-12-03, 17:26
Cebu etc: I posted a query on the Thai women board. A Flipina has invited me near to Baguio. pick me up at Manila airport in her car, tay at a Manila hotel for 2 days then drive north for 5-6 hours. Is this a set up as it would make me a sitting duck. She is very pretty and clean looking. I spoke to her and she sounds like a good kid, all excited of having a foreigner, trying to get out of a poverty trap mess. Probably genuine but I would be so easy to roll if she is a set up artiste. Any suggestions from your vast experience

Arigato
Skinlesssan

Firedick
06-12-03, 18:02
Skinless,

If I may... "drive" to Cebu from Manila ? Quite an adventure. Possible (with ferry crossings of course) but pretty ambitious. I think your security concerns are valid.

FD

Skinless
06-13-03, 00:07
Sorry FD, my mistake. I was thinking of the wrong one. This one is 6 hours north of Manila. But why bring a car except to impress me/roll me. She seemed really nice and enthusiastic on the phone. But then she started to tell me on yahoo chat about herbills, including a big one for the car. She seems to have got entrapped in crapy businesses. All insights appreciated. She is cute but that is my weakness.

Firedick
06-13-03, 04:26
Ahhhh...

It could be a genuine offer of hospitality. Pinoy friends of mine have met me at the airport out of politeness, despite the inconvenience for them.

You could always gently decline her offer of a ride but assure her you'll head right up via public transportation.

Good luck,

FD

Skinless
06-13-03, 15:12
She was crying on the webcam tonite. Man she is so hot. Time to trade in the current wife anyway. Oh that little head of mine. thanks FD, lets c what Cebu man says

Cebu Local
06-14-03, 00:15
Skinlesssan
4-6 hours north of Manila means she probably wants to take you to Baguio,a mountain resort about 300 kms noth of manila,renting a car to go to Baguio is a major expense for an average filipino,1,500-2,000 pesos a day is like 3-5 days salary of the average office worker,53 pesos -1$,might i suggest that also for your own safety that you can accept her invitation,but rent your own car and driver,i know the people who own hertz philippines and can get you a special rate of 50$ a day for car and driver.this way you dont always have to look over your shoulder,using her car and driver is a bad idea,they might take you somewhere remote and rob you.in case you dont like hertz,stick to reliable local chain like budget,avis etc,your safety is not worth saving 10$ a day using a underground unlicensed one,

but if you want to use,i also know a few who work out of burgos in makati who are reliable,these are guys i have known for 5+ years.but going back to the main issue most filipinas want to meet a foriegner who will take them away from their poverty,so she probably could be genuine regards

Skinless
06-14-03, 03:55
thanks cebu and greetings from tokyo where i have never snared a filipina for wahtever reason. i looked up those angeles wet shirt photos freeler recommended and it is not my scene. i was planning to hit korat, isaan etc in thailand but this truer love stuff might be more my scene. i have been to pi before and know to watch out

i agree with u on pi women trying to escape the poverty trap and putting up a show might be part of that, as well as the natural desire to maintain self respect. i think i wil change my travel plans and hit pi instead of thailand . i will organize that today. ur car hire advice is also important but if she is setting me upo, i am fucked regardless.

this yahoo messenger shit is great. there r lots of honest ladies web camming in pi, los, vn.

maybe if i go to pi, looking for a young, good looking wife, it will be the end of me. i just love young pretty, honest women. im a sad fucking case.

i would also like to get a young ne (she is 23), bring her back here as maid/wife/ bed mate, a kinda business marriage. i would say there are lots of those in pi.

cebu, am i on the right track here. my basic needs are: young,sexy, clean women into love, who don't cheat. i know i am a total hypocrite but any advice appreciated.

Cebu Local
06-14-03, 06:34
skinless
you are looking in the right place for love,there are lots of clean filipinas who will get into that business arrangement marraige,she will cook and clean and look after your sexual needs,in exchange for an escape from poverty.my friend has one who blows him while he is having a beer and watching tv eveytime he gets home from work,talk about a warm welcome everyday,of course you can be unlucky.he is 48 and she is 22.not a hooker,but a former salesgirl earning 100$ a month in cebu,regards

Skinless
06-14-03, 11:11
Hey Cebu: If I met you in heaven....... I have my trip to Pi booked. I will arrange to meet her in a downtown Manila hotel and take it form there. Main thing is to use my transport out of the airport, get into a hotel, check her out and take it from there. Once I know what I ma dealing with I wil do a simple spreadsheet analysis but the Pi seems to have a lot of advantages, the main one being a good and steady supply of cheap, sexy, faithful women.

Cebu Local
06-14-03, 11:53
skinless
good luck in your quest and just post if you need a hand or info.you can post your email address if you want me to contact you off board regards

Nightrider1
06-14-03, 20:02
This question is for Cebu local or anyone else that does a lot of travel in Asia. I will be coming to Bangkok in July and after reading about the Phillipines am planning on heading right to Cebu. Would it be better to buy my airfair in the usa before leaving here or is it a lot less expensive to purchase tickets after arriving in Thailand? I am locked into my flight to Bangkok so that can't be changed. Can tickets be purchased right at the airport to Cebu and what airline would you recommend. Thankyou in asvance for the help.

Firedick
06-16-03, 08:01
Whoooooaa !!!

Lets back up just a bit. We need to address a something that is getting a little "glossed over". Skinless has mentioned twice: "faithful women" and "who don't cheat", in his needs for a lady he can trust.

Skinless,

I love Filipinas. Some of the sweetest, most loving, romantic girls on earth. BUT, ( with apologies to all who I am about to insult ) they are the least honest and faithful of any group of ladies I have ever known. Having said that, I will add that they make great girlfriends. Just don't fall in love.

Best of luck in your search.

FD

Skinless
06-16-03, 11:28
FD: Please elaborate. There are many women there right? And many of them are "poor but honest". They are much more technologically advanced that their Thai counterparts. But can they be trusted? What exactly do you mean by "the least honest and faithful of any group of ladies I have ever known".

Lots of guys have told me the exact opposite about fooling around. I have seen their faitfulness myself on many occasions in farang land. Obviously they have to fish around too. This one has no money, she says, and yet she spends like a fish (or whatever). Is that just trying to impress which is a waste of time (her body gives me a king size hard on so no elaborations are needed there for me :).

I don't want to walk into a bushwhack. (I will buy blades as soon as I hit Manila but they won't stop a 45). And I dont want a tramp but someone nice and faithful who knows to keep her legs crossed. Someone nice and innocent. Just like me.

Cebu Local
06-16-03, 14:26
nightrider
you can access cebu from BKK using the following airlines,philippine airlines with a stopover in manila,cathay pacific with a stopover in hong kong,silkair/singapore with obviously a singapore stopover.might i suggest philippine airlines because of the frequencies
skinless
dont be too naive,but FD is a bit cynical,there are faithful ones out there who stand by their man,boracay had an incident a few years back where the filipina girlfriend put herself between the robber and her boyfriend and took the knife in the gut meant for him,she survived and he married her.of course i have friends whose girlfriends cheat on them all the time regards

Firedick
06-16-03, 22:42
Skinless,

I may have been unfair to a very large percentage of the population. My experience is with girls from AC, but not all hook's. Some of it is the whole "face" thing, along with a desire to tell you what you want to hear. But, little white lies are very common and sometimes grow. I see girls waiting for boyfriend number 1 to leave town so they can start seeing boyfriend # 2. etc etc... And this behavior is not limited to the working girls. But, again, that's in AC. I have almost no experience with educated, Filipina "nice girls".

I am much less concern about your personal safety. The perception of the Philippines being really dangerous is blown way out of proportion. I doubt that you are walking into a "bushwacking". But maybe a heartbreak. I remember the BB one and the sick water buffalo.

I am a bit cynical, but with cuase. I was ripped off by the very girl whose visa I arrange and brought to L.A. for 3 months. I have no doubt that she was in love with me at one time. But...
There have been other, lesser incidents with other girls. Just, as you wouldn't in the LOS, don't take everything at face value.

Anyway, my apologies to all the nice Filipinas out there.

FD

Cebu Local
06-16-03, 23:16
FD
nothing to apologize foe,the cheating behavior is not limited to hooks,one of the front desk staff in holiday inn clark,has 2 boyfriends one brit and the other german as well as a filipino boyfriend.poor guys send her gifts,take her on trips abroad and locally and the 3 are probably convinced they have a "nice girl" as their girlfriend regards

Skinless
06-16-03, 23:27
Cebu: Your knowledge is awesone. The Bkk-Manila shuttle is worth a thought:) FD, on the BB One, sad case. She was a good girl, like many of them, just dealt a rotten hand and now totally fucked. She was a diamond dstroyed by life. I'm very glad I met her and glad, from my point of view, how it worked out for me. Joe_Zop has my take to a tee on that. I must say, btw, I was an asshole there as well, slept with others at the same time, stood her up etc. But, yes, she wil always have a special place in my heart but not, unfortunately, in my wallet.
I have flights booked to both Manila and Bkk and will think things over. So far, Manila and love are streets ahead. Time 4 a change of scenery maybe. Not for a change of plan though. I could not see anything lt working out. We both agree on no sex b4 marriage. However, we have decided to have sex in Manila and everywhere else but not in her parents' house (yet). I will chat and phone til it comes times to buy the tickets and then I will decide.
She also tells me our kids will be very cute. Now who could resist that? Also, the hcance of a warm welcome after a hard day's work along the lines Cebu-san has already painted. Sounds good 2 me,

Progman
06-17-03, 03:56
cebu local,

I sent you an email. Sorry it took so long for me to respond. Thanks for all your help with my "project".

FD,

Starting to sound like a cranky old spud. You need a vacation to bolabola land, not borabora.

...(prog)

Firedick
06-17-03, 05:22
Prog,

Amen to that. I gotta get outta town for a while. I will be down your way for the San Diego Hash House Harriers "Red Dress Run" on July 18th (yes, Friday). I'll email you details, since it's got nothing to do with mongering ! After that, nothing til the Bahamas in late August. No mongering locations in the near future. Damn !

"Cranky old spud" ?

Skinless,

I hope it works out for you. Pretty tough life...BKK/MNL ? :)

Cebu,

I would disagree. I think an apology was in order. Painting with too board a brush. I'm sure there are plenty of nice, honest Filipinas out there. Applicants can apply to: Firedick, P.O. Box 4211, Palos Verdes, Ca. 90274 !!!!

Good night all.

FD

Sting229
06-17-03, 23:27
OK, guys, here is an update, read my first post from April 4 to get the background.

Just came back from my 2nd visit to Cebu. 15 days, 8 women, 5 bbbj, no condoms again, no payments to any of them, well, 1500 pesos to the 19 yo from Mandaue, who, if you saw her picture (and I have about 20 of them), you would cum in your pants.

Mall rats galore at Ayala. 500 pesos ($10) for short time, if you are into that sort of thing. I find it unnecessary. Just get to one of the dating websites, talk them up for a month or two, and buy your air ticket. You will come back with a smile on your face, guaranteed.

You wanna see pictures? Email me at Sting2299@yahoo

Cebu Local
06-18-03, 00:20
prog
got your email,good luck on your project.in case you hit any obstacles drop me a line,my govt contacts might be able to help
skinless
wishing you good luck,have been noticing that you have kept yourself busy,saw your last post on the tokyo board,keep us updated how things are doing

Jony Vegas
06-22-03, 02:22
Cebu Local - You are obviously the god of the Phillipines. Hoping you can answer a few questions.

I am a fequent Latin America visitor and poster, but would like to explore Thailand and the Phillipines. Where would you recommend I go in the Phillipines and for how many days?? I am considering AC, Cebu and Boracay, the latter I would probably want to take a girl with me. How long of a travel is it between destinations?

Also, what months of the year are best to visit wether wise i.e. little rain, not to hot and bareable humidity.

I would like to combine a Thailand trip and Phillipines trip together and meet some great company for a wonderful, memorable trip that will make me want to move there.

Thanks,
Vegas

Nightrider1
06-25-03, 22:44
Cebu Local I just wanted to say thankyou for all the good advice. I now have my flights from Bangkok to Cebu booked for the 13th of July. I used a Bangkok travel service and their prices were about half what was quoted for the same flights here in the usa. Everything was done with just e-mail and one fax to give them my credit card info. Other posters have used them so I feel confident that they are trustworthy. If anyone wants their e-mail it's ttstrav@ksc.th.com
I'm counting the days :)

Cebu Local
06-27-03, 14:42
johny vegas
here is a suggested itenerary all using the domestic carrier seaair,land in manila and fly to AC using seaair saving the 4-5 hour drive to go through 70 miles of traffic,take the seaair flight from AC to Boracay after picking up an AC girl,after 3-4 days in boracay send her home and take the seaair flight to cebu from boracay,that is another direct flight,go spend a minimum of 3-4 days in cebu and the nearby islands,fly out out of the philippines from cebu,any questions let me know regards

FGump
06-30-03, 14:55
Let me join in the chorus of those kneeling before Cebu Local. Truly a man of the masses for his timely information. I never posted my trip report from last summer. But for what it's worth here it is:

My adventure that one summer night in Cebu began after I had met a friendly taxi cab driver earlier in the day. He gave me his number and I told him I would contact him later that evening.

We started at his suggestion at Club Harem. Pretty cheap considering Beer is P50. Entrance is P100 but non consumable. Though entrance might be raised for special "Manila" shows. Rooms range from P1500 consumable to P3000. Ladies drinks are P240 per 30 minutes.

Harem has a funky stage, in the middle of the bar with walkways that girls cross and slide down the standard stainless steel pole to the stage. They dance and get off the stage by a short stairs.

I went in with my driver and bought him a drink. Going into strange bars I thought I might need reliable backup in case I need to make a quick getaway.

We next hit St. Moritz which was as the name implies has a distinct swiss feel to it. It was quiet with six girls working plus the mama-san/bartender. None of the girls were stunning, but they were playful and readily offered their services. Had I been more intoxicated I may have been more willing to indulge, however, I had greater plans ahead. After a single drink at 40 pesos, I left to explore more exciting opportunities.

I had heard about Happy Valley and wanted to check it out. The place is on a normal, unassuming residential street. Taxi honked his horn, and we drive in past closing six-foot metal doors. Plenty of friendly and engaging girls there. A couple of them really caught my eye. Another fellow joined me on the couch in front of the ladies and we joked about whom we each should take. I could have taken one or two girls there without hesitation, but the night was still young and I simply wanted to taste all that Cebu had to offer so I left without making a purchase.

On a previous trip to Cebu I had sampled the delights of Palez Street. I wanted to revisit a couple of those places so I got my driver to wait on the street while I ran in to see who might be working. The show at one of the clubs is quite good.

There is a fishbowl type massage parlor next the club on the top floor. However, the women sitting behind the slightly tinted one-way window were really not attractive and not worth more than a passing glance which is all I gave them. The club has some real hotties but you need to invest your time there for maximum return. Unfortunately, my time was not in great supply so I popped my head in briefly and returned to my driver downstairs.

I was getting tired and thought we should head back to Lapu-Lapu Street and see what treasures awaited. This was my taxi driver's home turf. He took me to a club on the main street. It was definitely a locals hangout. Cute girls danced on an unusual stage. Some of the audience sat on chairs in a pit to the side of the stage. Some of the girls went fully nude while others just stripped to their panties. I inquired about their availability. The one that had really caught my eye was not available but others were for 2500 pesos including bar fine. I decided then and there to find Club UK.

Club U.K. was damn near hard to find. This was to be my last destination. My driver who lives on Mactan had to ask several people for directions. Very quiet by the time I got there. Nice stage set-up. A couple of dancers were incredibly sexy but none approached me. I decided to go and sit with the dancers on the other side of the room. It was getting late and I was determined not to leave alone. I left with a cutie who cost me 1600 pesos including bar fine. She was fine up until I wanted round two when she started in on the "I have a kid at home BS" oh well, so we cut a deal a quickie round two and then she was free to leave. After all, I had had quite a night and did need some sleep before daylight.

CanContrib
07-02-03, 22:42
This whole thread (and many others) belong in a more general area than just "Cebu"!.... but there's no way to "move" it (Jackson, pls note! Perhaps you can?).

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Firedick:
FD: I love Filipinas. Some of the sweetest, most FD: loving, romantic girls on earth. BUT, ( with FD: apologies to all who I am about to insult ) FD: they are the least honest and faithful of any FD: group of ladies I have ever known. Having said FD: that, I will add that they make great FD: girlfriends. Just don't fall in love.
[end-QUOTE]

"Women are women", no matter where you go. After 2 years of "in love" we're still together and we *LIKE* it that way. It's been a long road from a surprise yahoo chat to the little apt in metro Manila to the big house in the province. Sure she watches me like a hawk, but I'm about 92% inclined to believe that she sincerely feels it's for my safety (and thus her life investment in me), with the rest being normal human inclination because she knows that it would take me about 2hours (max) to accomodate transportation time to where I know it's a no-brainer to score if I really want to, and that's not counting a possible quick txt msg to a friend or just plain luck. If you've been reading the other x-pats, even though I can't personally admit to it, you have to know that's true.

Where am I going with this? I know of places where you'd find much LESS of a "good wife"
(like North America for *SURE*), much less of a gf, much less of a one-night-stand (had to think about that for a few seconds but yes on that too!), and even much less of a quickie.

Considering everything, Phils has to be the best place on the planet I've ever encountered or heard of for a loving woman. *You* decide the time-frame, right?

As for comparitive fidelity ... if you're reading this and I'm writing this? She washes and *irons* my "been there and done that" T-shirts, though some day I do owe her a live-in maid. (hmmmmm).

CanContrib
07-02-03, 22:57
my friend has one who blows him while he is having a beer and watching tv eveytime he gets home from workAh shit damn! I have to wait until my shower, and it's not every day! :(
I'll have to do something about that now that you mention it.

Vic Ferrari
07-06-03, 21:53
To all,

I concur with Vchip and cebu. Ever since I put in my two cents about Filipinas, I've had quite a few guys e-mail me directly wanting to know more. However, as much as I would like to answer their questions individually, I found them to be general enough to be posted here for everyone's benefit. Also, being now married WITH children, I don't have the luxury anymore of visiting this site at anytime and as often as I use to, much less posting and e-mailing my response to specific questions people may have that can otherwise be answered in this forum. So until Jackson decides to create a separate topic for those players wanting to play for keeps, I'll post my replies here (in order to protect the innocent, I won't post who asked the question).

Diver69
07-12-03, 01:48
Hello Cebu Local et al.,

After more than a year since my last visit in Cebu, I'm ready for my next trip.

I've booked the tickets, and will arrive in Cebu 1st week of Dec for a week. I know, December is quite a ways from now, but I'm flying on the special Asia Pass and have to book way ahead.

A few questions:

1) If you've read my previous postings, I stayed at Acropolis for a couple of nights last year, and I liked it. However, I can't access their website anymore. Are they still in business? I can't remember their rates anymore.

2) Do you have any suggestion for hotel in the 1000P to 1200P range that's girlfriendly? I also stayed at Garwood, but found the room to be a bit small and no window.

3) I'm also trying the dating website route - would the hotel I stay at have any influence on my chances with these girls? And the girls from the malls?

4) I went to Moalboal last time. Planning to go to Apo for 2-3 days of diving. Any advice/suggestion? Anyone dove there before? Just wondering how it compares to Moalboal. And how about Malapascua?

5) Found this outfit Liberty's Lodge on the web. Any opinion on this place? Will I be able to find a cheaper place to stay and/or dive on Apo Island?

Would really appreciate any input. And I promise to post a report upon my return.

Thanks.

Diver69

Vic Ferrari
07-12-03, 05:12
To all,

The following are the questions, I've received to date. Please feel free to comment.

1. Where and how can you find nice girls in Cebu (an elaboration to cebu's earlier reply)?
My response: If you don't have relatives like I did to help you find nice girls, then you need to hit the many discos or upscale bars and clubs (no, not Viking, Thunderdome, etc.) in uptown Cebu. You can also station yourself within the outdoor cafes that surround the local colleges and universities, like San Carlos and Southwestern. Some of them are right next door to stores with female boarding houses above. Just take a seat, order yourself some food and San Miguel, and enjoy the view. If you see a small group of girls nearby about to order something, be the friendly and generous American you are and invite them over to your table and treat them. If they have one or two guys with them, order up some more food and buy them a beer. After an hour or so of this, they will be more than happy to return the favor by introducing you to their other girlfriends, sister, etc. when you all meet again later for a night on the town. Again, your treat. The meal and the one or two discos that you treat your new found friends to should not cost you more than 5,500 PHP (about $100), assuming a group of ten including yourself. This method is the best way I know how to get your foot in the door in a foreign land, without costing you an arm and the leg your foot is attached to.

2. For those who prefer the light-skinned mestizas, is it better to go with European Spanish or ethnic Chinese?
My opinion: European Spanish.

Reason: In general, all nice girls there are morally very conservative and most are willing to forgo marriage rather than marry a man who will screw around on them after saddling them down with kids (very common, because there is no divorce law or child support). However, the ethnic Chinese girls are usually pretty well off (relatively speaking of course) and have some college, so your dollars will have less of an effect on them. Also alot of the conservatism among ethnic Chinese and their Chinese mestiza children comes more from elitism, than from adherence to any moral values. As socio-economic group, they hold most of the wealth in poor SE Asian countries outside mainland China and the young men especially, love to "in your face" show off.

On the other hand, Spanish mestizas, with as little as 25% European Spanish blood, are just as light-skinned and beautiful, but are much more approachable. Like their dark-skinned, "native" counterparts, they span the economic spectrum from dirt poor to filthy rich, with the majority being just plain ol' poor by our First World standards. Needless to say, they are not cliquish and are much more open to marrying a Western foreigner, especially Americans.

3. Why health care professionals, especially nurses?
My response: It's simple; she can get a job as soon as steps off the plane. In this down economy, it seems people in the health care industry are the only ones that can confidently come home everyday knowing that they have a job to go to tomorrow. No offense, but if you're an average Joe like me, the last person you need as a spouse is someone with a sixth grade education, who's as bright as a 15-watt light bulb. Now unless you think you sending your hard earned money to her family in the PI is worth the ocassional blowjob and ordering someone to fetch your beer all the time (you get what you pay for in a bargirl), it would be much better for her to work for and send her money so she can tell her family how hard it was to pick money off the money tree she planted.

Unlike educated women in other professions though, they do tend to be more independent, which means after awhile they do pickup on things, like when you're trying to bullshit them. However, that's a good thing, because that's what they'll have to deal with everyday when they begin working with people here. You will worry less about her holding her own, especially against our very own ambitious, liberal, "feminazis" and their male-bashing rhetoric. In other words, regardless whether or not she makes more money than you, she knows her place in relation to you as a willing subordinate and not as a submissive servant/sex toy. However, she will place an emphasis on her career success only if she feels for some reason you're not living up to your responsibilities as a good husband and head of household for the welfare of the family.

4. So where can I find nurses or medical technologists in the PI?
My response: It's fairly easy to find nurses or med techs, especially in the PI. To find nursing and med tech students or new graduates of both, just go to any large college or university in the area and ask anyone there if there's a school of nursing or medical technology (in Cebu, try Southwestern, San Carlos, etc.) and then follow my response to question no. 1. You can also try the hospitals there, but because I was using the wrong head during my wife hunting days, I never tried that route, so I don't know.

5. How do you recruit girls there for your porn business?
My response: First of all, I'm not in the porn business and never was, however I do videography on the side like for weddings, parties, etc. For over ten years though, I've done some nude modeling videos, but mainly for my own personal enjoyment or for strippers who wanted an inexpensive, quality video portfolio. The idea for an overseas, Internet strip website did not come from me, but from a boyfriend of a stripper, who with a couple of other guys, were telecom computer geeks (all since been laid off). When the last one was laid off last Nov., we all decided that I will shoot whatever we can afford this past Feb. and then put the project on hold. Currently, two of my associates have found jobs, but at a much lower salary, and so it's possible I might go back Feb. or Mar. 2004 to do a shoot.

Well that's it for now. Be careful and happy hunting!

Vic

Cebu Fun
07-13-03, 15:57
Simply Put!!!

I'm married to Filipina from Cebu!
Going back in the upcomming months.

Last I was there went to Hollywood Spa. Excellant massage. (wife approved of the massage)

But I want to have some fun also!
Can anyone tell me of a couple good places to go in Cebu City for a massage and some extras also? Bj / Intercourse! and and a massage.

Also is there anywhere in Cebu that offers the Thai massage were the girl uses her buttocks and slides up and down your spine?

I heard awhile back of a place called the Health Spa? Any info on this place? Its supposed to offer the services I need.

I need to be discrete and won't entertain the thought of the clubs.

So I pose my questions: Can anyone help?

Thanx!

CebuFun

Cebu Local
07-13-03, 23:53
Diver 69
sorry took a while to answer,Acropolis is still in business,but they changed their tel nos also,will have to swing by sometime to ask.hotels in the 1,000-1,200 range try Richmond plaza near Ayala,they have a promo of about 1,000 inclusive of breakfast for 2,tel no 63-322320361,Sarossa hotel 63-322325811.
Cebu fun,full service massage parlors are Cesars palace and the ones at Sarossa and Garwood park hotel.have fun .
Diver
forgot to add Apo island is so much better then Moalboal and the type of hotel has an impact on your dating,the classier the hotel the more impressed the girl is regards

Diver69
07-14-03, 04:13
Cebu Local,

Thanks for the info.

I would really appreciate the tel and if possible the rate too for Acropolis.
I've never looked att he Richmond Plaza before - what's your evaluation of the place? How does it compare to Acropolis and Garwood? These are the only 2 hotels I've stayed at in Cebu, and I use them as a yardstick to compare others. Also, is Sarossa another hotel? I've never heard of it. Do these two (Richmond and Sarossa) have websites?

I'm arriving 1st week of Dec; if you're in town during that week, may be we can hook up for beer and I can remind you of the winter here in Canada.

I'm gonna try the chat sites for filipina, but I think I'll troll the mall too - sounds easier and less hassle.

Thanks again for the great info. Hope to see you in PHI in Dec.

Diver

Mookman
07-14-03, 20:58
Did a search on google and on this forum and found nothing.

Can somebody please give me the number to a reliable travel agent in Cebu. I need to arrange a flight to manila for a girl.

Many Thanks.

Mool

Magic_Ghost
07-21-03, 21:24
Cebu Local, I will go beginning of september to Cebu, I would like to hae some diving and also some sailing, where can I go for diving and where for sailing?

Is it possible to rent a motor boat?

Maybe I can invite you for a bear or even dinner?

Regards

Magic Ghost

Cebu Local
07-21-03, 23:04
Moolman,

Asia Travel Philippines Cebu branch 63-32-3404888.

Adventure Intl tours (the local licensee of American Express) 63-32-7449.

Cebu Holiday Tours (look for Ricky Tiu the owner) 632-32-2315391.

Travel Vision the official travel agency of the Dept of Tourism 63-32-2341282.

Magic Ghost,

You can do sailing and diving from Mactan island. Your hotel or resort can easily arrange that, it is a no brainer. Mactan island is right beside Cebu City where the airport is located.

Sure, lets get together.

Dana
07-24-03, 16:46
Hi everyone. My company is making us taked a "forced" vacation in two weeks, so I'm wanting to travel to Cebu during Aug.8-17.

I already live in Asia so it's a short flight for me. I have been to Manila and Angeles city, but didn't find them to my liking. A.C girls just weren't pretty enough and I wound up just being bored most of the time. Manila was cool and fun, but I'm burnt out on big dirty asian cities at the moment. I've read through EVERY single post on this subject, and that's actually why I'm exited about going to Cebu.

I know these questions have been answered before, but things tend to change so...one more time:

I need some help on a few things.
1. Decent place to stay for 25-35 a night close to some fun, nightlife...shopping, girls

2.I'm a musician, so I'd love to know if there are any great rock bands to see in the area as well? Maybe I'll buy a guitar if there is a cool music store there?

3. Info where the really pretty top quality girls hang is the most important. The girls where I live are soooooo damn ugly and I'm gonna be damn picky on this trip and need to find real beauties for some fun. I don't want another A.C. or Pattaya experience. To each his own....

Actually I'll listen to anyone's advice on anything. I'm going with no plans and just wanna have a great time!

please email to eidosdown1@hotmail.com

anyone else gonna be there at that time?

sprman
07-29-03, 19:08
cebu local,

Pal, I've been working here in Cebu for the last 7 months and I can't find the right place of the elite cebuanas. Can you recommend a place where I can hang out to meet those chics?

I read somewhere that there are also swing groups here, mostly comprised of elite Cebuanas. Kindly inform me, I want to take a dip on one of these elites someday. Just a bedmate or a one-nighter will do. I wasnt satisfied with my previous experience with a gal from Jonquiera. Anyway, I am not a foreigner, I am a pure-Filipino, thanks man!

GettingTang
07-29-03, 21:10
Need some helpful info.
I will be traveling to the Philippines for my first trip in September. I will be staying on the island of Bantayan (spelling might be incorrect) Can anyone who has been, or has knowledge of this island, tell me if their is any action there? It is sort of a quiet remote area, this much i do know, but I would think there would be some working girls from the villages available? For the record, I'm a regular contributor to these boards. I do not just take info, I share it too. Many fellow mongers just seek info, but never give any back. I'm NOT one of those, but this area is an unknown to myself.

Also, I will be staying in Cebu for a few days before heading down to Bantayan and was curios to how the action compares in Cebu. I travel to Thailand five times per year and was wondering how the service in Cebu compares to that of Bangkok.

Thanks in advance for any helpful info
GETTINGTANG~!

Nightrider1
07-30-03, 08:59
I have been a frequent visitor to Asia for the past 4 years but usually went to Thailand for my R&R. This year I decided to try Cebu and am glad I did. I stayed 10 days and enjoyed all of them.
I stayed at the Metro Park Hotel which is in more of a residential area but adequet for my needs. Very reasonable at 695 P a night and guest friendly. The staff is friendly and helpful but I did have to ask them to spray the room once as I saw some ants. They have a pool but I did'nt use it. It must not be a very well known place as the taxie driver had to stop 3 times from the airport to ask directions and twice while I was there the taxie drivers took me to the Mango Park even though I said Metro Park.

As far as the girls were concerned I seemed to have the best luck at the malls. There are three main ones but I enjoyed the SM Mall even though the Ayala is bigger. Country Mall I never had any sucess at all in. My usual plan was to head to one of them in the afternoon and just sit and have coffee. Lots of pretty girls would walk by and if they were interested a smile was shown and then if I was interested a smile was returned. An invitation to sit down was extended and soon conversation would reveal a mutual interest. This is where the Philippines has it all over Thailand.. Everyone speaks English here . In Bangkok most conversations were " Hellooo handsome man..Where you go ? I go with you"

So nice to have enjoyable chat with a pretty girl and talk about things, and get to know them on a pesonal level. Usually if we hit it off I would ask them if they wanted to spend the afternoon with me and tried to imply that I knew they were nice girls but I would be happy to help them out as I know the economy is not good right now. With the Philippines being a Catholic country none of the girls wanted to come accross as a working girl and I made it easy for them in that regard. I paid 500 Pesos and that seemed acceptable with any of the girls I enjoyed.

I did try the Circus Disco one night but it was really dead.. Music was way too loud and the only people in there were 3 groups of way overweight girls and about 4 men at the bar. I even left and came back later at night and still the place was a yawn. It was'nt a weekend night so maybe thats when it gets going .

As far as other things to do I took a island hoping boat ride one day that was fun and also went snorkleing. I only felt really ripped off once and thats when we stopped for lunch at a restraunt out in the water and they bring up the seafood still alive and you pick what you want. I had lapu lapu fish which is the best tasting fish in my opinion. Anyway I had that and a dish of rice and a San Mig beer and I bought my taxie driver friend who came with me a coke. When we were finished I get the bill for 3500 Pesos. Geeze I wouldn't pay that much for a fish dinner in the states.. I started bitching to the taxie driver and he speaks to the woman in Cebonese and they lowered it to 1800 Pesos which I still think was too much but I paid.. My mistake was not asking the price before I ordered.. Live and learn as they say.

Also on different days I visited th old Fort downtown and Magellan's Cross and a beautiful old church. One night I went to a place called Mr A's on the top of a hill overlooking Cebu and enjoyed the view from there with a little cutie. Food was excellent.

All in all I had a great time and am planning a return visit next Spring. The Philipino people are friendly, warm and open.

GettingTang
07-31-03, 19:14
Nightrider excellent report! One of the best. Now fellow mongers, this is how we submit reports to this forum!

Nightrider If you don't mind, I have a few questions.

I was wondering if I have this right? You can literally go to a shopping mall in Cebu, sit and sip coffee and be able to land regular girls for services? Wow, if this is true, this is great! I too travel to Thailand regularly, 6 times per year, I am up for a change. Don't get me wrong, Thailand is the best, no place compares, but it's a little more business like then what you describe in Cebu. I like the idea of picking up ordinary girls from the mall, this is very appealing! How long does this regularly take to browse the malls until you land a date? I have found in Asia, that myself being a goodlooking guy (not bragging, just be accurate) that many Asian girls will shy away from me out of intimidation. How forward do you need to be to bag them? Just a smile works? Will they genrally walk up to you or do you have to go up to them?

So how was the service with these girls? Do the do BBBJ, will they show their body's or do the hide under the covers? Just curious, and again thanks for the great report!

GETTINGTANG~!

Mailman
08-01-03, 04:56
I was in Manlia for 3 weeks in November to early December 2002. Rider is right on the money, sit at a table any where in the mall food court and the free lancers of various ages walk right up to you and talk to you. The ages vary. I had a hot 18 yr old then I saw a large titted 45 yr old pull the walk up.

Cbu is alot cheaper than the Manlia / Makatai scene. My pal that lives and retired to Cebu to get some hot young tail at the mall often.

Mailman

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending revisions for capitalization and punctuation. To avoid future delays, please refrain from using the "chat room" style of writing with no caps or punctuation. Thanks!

sprman
08-02-03, 23:59
I got a drink at East West Cafe across Waterfront Hotel in Lahug, There are a lot of hotties especially on a Saturday night, although, I wasn't able to get laid because I got a work by 6AM. Ohh man.

Maybe I'll try the spas instead.

Cebu Local
08-05-03, 12:54
Gettingtang,

Sorry took a while to answer. Bantayan is a sleepy island with great beaches, seafood but nil nightlife. Bring your own, trust me having been on Bantayan 6 times, aside from the little disco near Kota beach, it is dead at night.

Sprman,

Have you tried Mi Vida, crossroads complex near Banilad, Bo s and Bigby's in Ayala? Lots of young elite hang around there as well as the waterfront lahug lobby.

Good luck

Ilongo_boy
08-05-03, 19:19
Cebu Local,

Thanks for the info on Skyline. My friend and I did not make it to Tagaytay however, Boracay was great. Lots of sun, girls and golf. My friend did bring his own friend but there seem to be quite a selection from the local scene.

Anyhow, thanks again.

Ilongoboy

sprman
08-06-03, 23:09
Gettingtang,

Sorry took a while to answer. Bantayan is a sleepy island with great beaches, seafood but nil nightlife. Bring your own, trust me. Having been on Bantayan 6 times, aside from the little disco near Kota Beach it is dead at night.

Sprman,
Have you tried Mi Vida, crossroads complex near Banilad, Bo and Bigby in Ayala? Lots of young elite hang around there as well as the waterfront lahug lobby.

Good luck Thanks man! Mi Vida is already closed, and those hotties always come in groups.

How about the swing groups? A friend told me of Monette of Capitol, you know her? All her ladies charge from P3,500-P8,000 but it is worth it.

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending revisions for capitalization and punctuation. To avoid future delays, please refrain from using the "chat room" style of writing with no caps or punctuation. Thanks!

GettingTang
08-10-03, 20:31
CEBU LOCAL, YOU'RE THE GREATEST!!

My personal thanks to Cebu local! I would like to offer paying you a fee once in Cebu? Also, I have a few questions.

1. So let me get this straight. If i go to the major malls in Cebu and sit in the food court, or other high traffic areas, i will be no doubt approached by girls offering services? Is it really that easy? I'm not bragging or trying to boast me ago, but I'm a fairly good looking dude and have found often that Asian women are shy and somewhat intimidated by me and maybe reluctant to approach me. Will this be a problem?
You see, coming soon, I have a choice, to travel back to Thailand again as I have many times, or try the Philippines which I have never been too. I'm trying to get an idea what the monger scene is like in Cebu. Are there girls everywhere to be had like in Thailand or is it harder in general to find these girls?
How many gogo bars are there in Cebu and are they abundant and plentiful like in Thailand?

2. Are there nice resort like hotels located in Cebu that have places near by to pickup girls like there in Thailand? Are there any sex clubs, like the Eden club in Thailand to partake in?

3. Cebu local, when i travel there in September, if you're available, i won't mind offering you a sum of $ to help guide me in the right direction. I know the drill all too well in Thailand, but have no idea how the scene works in Cebu. Just give me some idea, are the girls as easy to find, get and enjoy as they are in say, Bangkok, or are they harder to find?
Any other mongers who have info would be greatly appreciated.

GETTINGTANG~!

Progman
08-10-03, 21:03
cebu local,

I will be flying in and out of Dipolog around Aug 23 - Aug 25. What would be the best route to fly if I wanted to spend a few days in Bantayan or Boracay(still undecided)? We would then be flying back to Luzon (probably Angeles City).

Salamat ...(prog)

Cebu Local
08-12-03, 00:42
prog
i would go seaair since they fly to dipolog via cebu.so here goes dipolog-cebu-boracay- clark.these are all direct flights,since seaair operates a clark boracay flight then connect with them to cebu then to dipolog regards,have been busy on the manilatonight board,i am cebucitylocal there ,currently running a contest on that board.regards
getting tang
no need for the $,but will give you the advice give me a few hours to put it together

Diver69
08-12-03, 02:31
Hey Cebu Local,

I just read somewhere a guys was recommending a hotel called Metro Park - I checked out their website, not too many pics. Good price though. It's in Lahug - any opinion on this place?

Progman
08-12-03, 04:13
cebu local,

I spoke with Ken at SeaAir. They no longer fly into Dipolog. It will have to be PAL or Cebu Pacific I think. Oh, and we decided on Boracay. We're meeting another couple there after the Mindanao trip. Those dates would probably be Aug 25 - Aug 28 (flying back to Luzon on Aug 29th). ManilaTonight board? Hmm, I may need to check it out? Best Regards!

...(prog)

chilliman
08-12-03, 14:11
Chilliman's back in Cebu, after more than a year. Finally married my long-suffering fiance and had a baby. But babes in Cebu still beckon.

Went back to Club Harem, still as hot as usual, but the barfine has gone up to 4,000? Or was I scammed because I wasn't with a local this time? Saw two real hotties, and was told by Jessie the dadi-san that they were 15 and 17. Damn, they were hot, but jailbait here in the Philippines. Picked my 3rd choice, but she wasn't memorable.

Not sure where else to try out after so long. All the posts here seem to talk about mall trolling :-) Is that the preferred way to meet girls now?

chilliman
08-14-03, 11:39
Second night in Cebu - had dinner at Tsibog's - a local bar-b-q joint that had great Manok Bisaya - native chicken to refuel to gonads. I was told that the local myth(?) is that fresh young coconut juice is also a great recharger, so had a couple of these too, just to be safe.

Anyway, found my way to Mermaid on the main Lapu-Lapu drag (don't walk in the one next door - it's a gay bar!), but didn't see anyone I liked. One drink later, I was out the door.

Further into Lapu-Lapu (and a little harder to find) is Club U.K. The dancing girls go down to bra and panties (unlike mostly going fully nude in Club Harem and topless in Mermaid), but the girls were friendly and chatty. The usual 1,600 pesos barfine plus first shot, you negotiate the rest of the night with the girl.

GettingTang
08-15-03, 03:01
Need help.
Looking for a website for travel once inside Thailand. I'm planing to do some mongering in Bangkok, then hop a flight on over to Cebu. Buy a ticket like that from the USA and it will cost you over $800, one way. I was told once in Asia it can be had for under $200. Anyone have a good site to price these flights out?

GETTINGTANG~!

Ozikboy
08-15-03, 15:20
Dear Cebu Local.

I am flying into Manila on 9/1... I like your idea of flying seaair to AC. I had planned sometime in Makati and then one or two of the Islands ie Cebu and Boracy. CAn you recommend a travel agent to set up the flights or should I just land in manila and "wing it " re getting to AC. Once I am in AC I can find a travel agent????

If I have a locak make a reservation at a nice hotel in Makati and get the local price, will they be pissed when I show up as a Californian?. If you have the time, can you give me your suggestion of an itinerary for arriveing 9/1 and leaving manila on 9/13.

PS I am 47 and am a monger but 3 x per day with a beautiful filipina can only go on for a few days ie I need to pace myself and could enjoy hanging with a non worker ie conversation after a few sessions.

thanking you in advance

Ozikboy

Firedick
08-15-03, 22:02
Getting Tang,

Purchasing tickets in BKK is cheap, but buying in the Philippines can be expensive.

I've had good luck with the travel agents around Nana Plaza.

FD

Cebu Local
08-17-03, 00:37
Guys sorry for the delays but got tied up with the manilatonight board a local adultboard where i am the sponsor of a contest where i am giving away a trip for 2 anywhere in the P.I for the wildest story.I am cebucitylocal there.anyway back to the questions
Ozikboy
buying international tickets is always cheaper outside the philippines,going around locally i recomend the seaair pass where you fly all you want for 299 dollars,it is the best way to island hop.give me a while to put together an itenerary
Diver
Metro Park is ok,i send some budget travellers there
Prog
checked with sheila the boss of ken,you are correct sorry.but if you want to get a boracay package contact them they have excellent packages of good value,try to pick a resort in station 1 ,this is the best part of the beach if not station 2,avoid station 3,the worst part of the beach street and filled with rifraff,not being elitist,just safety concerns walking around at night.contact me offboard if you need a boracay deal regards

GettingTang
08-17-03, 02:18
Cebu local or others
Anyone have info on the monger scene in Boracay? Looks like a great resort area, but need to know if the girls are plentiful. Any help is greatly appreciated!
GETTINGTANG~!

Cebu Local
08-17-03, 03:10
Getting tang
sure the toppick up places are the bazurra disco,hey jude bar and wave disco,plenty of free lancers there enjoy regards

Cebu Local
08-17-03, 03:15
Ozikboy
forgot to add the validity of the airpass is 1month and the main office of seaair is in AC,they are based in clark,hows this for a tentative island hopping using the pass,manila-clark AC-boracay-cebu-manila-puerto galera- manila.if you want specific details give me more time regards

Magic_Ghost
08-19-03, 22:52
Hi Cebu_local, first I hit Angeles ... after I tried all the girls I will go to Cebu (arround Sept. 1st). How do I contct you? I like to invite you for one, two or more beers.

Amadeuss
08-25-03, 08:02
Originally posted by Cebu Local
....,plenty of free lancers there enjoy regards Didn't read since long anything about Jakosalem and the other sleazy areas. Any cutdown - or no change since my last succesfull visit there last year?

Thanks for an update if any change.

Magic_Ghost
08-29-03, 08:44
Cebu Local, I will arrive sunday afternoon and I will stay for the next 2 days in Waterfront Cebu. How can I get in contact with you?

I like to go diving and sailing.

Magic Ghost

Paddy23
08-31-03, 23:31
I am travelling to pi on Thursday, probably to Cebu, then to Puerto Galera and on to Borocay..looking to relax more than anything, and really need some sun as I am in grey, wet Korea at the moment, so maybe someone here could tell me what the weather will be/is like at the moment..
also where is the best place in Puerto Galera for nightlife..
Not looking for p4p as I am young and (relatively) handsome:)
Went to Tony's disco in Pattaya at Christmas and managed to pick up there without paying..just wondering if there is anywhere in pi where I could do the same.....it's not that I am too cheap, it's just at my age I get a better buzz picking up 'regular' girls....will be doing some mongering as well but would like to pick up some non pros in Cebu as well as puerto galera and borocay...

also on a non related note will be going down south to interview a guy from abu sayef....I am a freelance journalist and so live for opportunities like this...interviewed Hezbolaah/tamil tigers/Islamic Jihad and the 'real IRA' before so am fascinated by extremist movements..anyone here done this or been down south? Any anecdotes/experiences appreciated....

More important than the islamic groups is the non pro discos so if Cebu local or anyone else could point me in the right direction I would be more than grateful

cheers

saharzie

Magic_Ghost
09-16-03, 17:32
After arriving in Cebu I find out that there are only 2 Hotels with beach connection, Sangri-la, the cheaper one, for only $180.00 per night. Just to bloody expensive.

Checking the Bars, the 4 most popular ones , Infinity, Jaguar, Nero's and Arena are in Cebu city. If you want a girl sitting with you, you have to pay per 30 minutes 240 pesos plus drink.

In the Bars you will find VIP rooms. After I saw 5 man going to the VIP room followed by 3 women I asked the waitress what the hell are they doing there? You wan't believe, they where singing and drinking, no sex at all.

The barfine is arround 3'500 to 4000 pesos, even more expensive than Makati.

Find a girl in a shopping mall is like playing roulette. After a few hours hanging around in the mall, one girl smiled to me, but I wasen't to shure if she was already 18.

Cebu is not a place for mongers, after 4 days I returned to Angeles.

Ngp477
09-16-03, 19:13
Ask the cab driver to take you to Happy Valley aka Hanna Valley, near the Gasiano Mall. LT 2500 pisos. About 35 girls available.

Pinay Lover
09-17-03, 23:15
I was just in Cebu City last July. I have to admit I did find it more expensive than Manila or AC and the action was not the same. I was lucky enough to meet a young girl while roaming around Ayala Center or something. Just a student (so she says) looking for a way to help pay her tuition. Took a chance on her for a night and turns out that she was more of a 9 than the 7 - 8 when she had her college uniform on. She was a shy little thing (5' 4") but real hot in the sheets.

Made her my Honey Ko for the next three days as she showed me around the island and the beaches. Tipped her two bills since I figured I'd spend as much anyway but she was worth it. Got her cell number for the next time I visit.

I couldn't find Club Harem and the cabbies did not know either. Anyone know where its located so I can check it out when I visit next year?

chilliman
09-23-03, 05:28
Pinay Lover,

Club Harem is on the Mandaue Highway just after the La Tondenya (sp?) plant factory. Tough to find in the day, but at night it's lit up so bright, you can't miss it. Starting from SM Mall, go past Ceasar's and Sound of Music, and it's a couple of minutes. By the time you hit Jollibee, you've gone way too far.

I was just there several times two weeks ago, and the shows are hottest on Fri and Sat nights. Best time between 11pm and 1am.

Enjoy

Watcher
09-23-03, 05:35
Has anyone been to the Sinulog festival in Cebu in January?

Are there lots of woman around during Jan?

How is the weather during Jan 15 in Cebu?

Cebu Local
09-24-03, 00:38
Guys
sorry i have been away,but i went to a remote island without internet access for a few weeks,anyway sinulog has lots of girls in january and the weather is cool and dry one ofthe best times to visit cebu,i am sorry i was not in town to help magicghost,i am sure i could have helped regards

Cebu Local
09-24-03, 00:38
Guys
sorry i have been away,but i went to a remote island without internet access for a few weeks,anyway sinulog has lots of girls in january and the weather is cool and dry one ofthe best times to visit cebu,i am sorry i was not in town to help magicghost,i am sure i could have helped regards

Pinay Lover
09-25-03, 20:54
Chilliman,

Thanks for the directions. I remember a factory and passing a Jollibee. I guess it was my fault for starting early in the afternoon. Looks like I might get a chance to visit there much earlier than expected. I'll be back in the P.I. next week or so and when I get settled in, I'll make the trek there.

With the hot shows starting at 11pm that gives me time to check out the night scene and call on that college cutie once more.

GettingTang
09-28-03, 20:28
posting from bangkok,
hello to all. i'm on my last day in thailand. changed my mind and managed to scrape together a few extra days off. just bought a round trip ticket from bangkok to manilla and then will buy myself a ticket on down to cebu. decided to spend 5 days in cebu before heading back to bangkok and then back to the states.

i have been hearing numerous reports on the very slow activities around cebu. there must be some action? i find it hard to believe there is little to nothing to be had. i know i could stay in manilla and go to angles city, etc., but from the action packed days i have had in bangkok and pattaya i'm looking for more of a relaxed resort style atmosphere, can't do the big city thing. any leads for making some good connections would be greatly appreciated.

gettingtang~!

Tanker
09-29-03, 03:54
GettingTang

On my last trip to Cebu I went to the Viking, and even though the girls there weren't the hottest I've seen in the Phils, they were among the friendliest. For a better selection, go next door to a newer club...I forgot the name of it, but it's lit up pretty good and it's right there by the Viking (to your right if you're facing the Viking). There were a lot of very attractive girls with that great filipina attitude. I couldn't indulge since my GF was sleeping at the hotel.

As far as hotels go; on a previous trip I stayed at Eddies. It's very conveniently located for the 2 clubs I just mentioned (maybe 150 yards). I've heard that it's not guest friendly, but you don't have to go to the desk, just bring your "new friend" through the parking lot on the side and give the guard a few pesos (50-100 would probably be plenty) and you'll have no problems. And a happy security guard is a vigilant security guard.

Good luck.

GettingTang
10-02-03, 22:58
Fellow mongers.
Been spending the past 4 days here in Cebu. It's a dream. Don't know where all the talk of no or slow action comes from. If you got a pecker these girls will find you and ride it! Sure it's much more laid back then Bangkok or Pattaya, sure there are not near the clubs everywhere and lights and glamour of Thailand, but the girls are everywhere and readily available.

The past two nights I have went to several discos, in all places I have been approached by the dozens of girls wanting pay 4 sex. They are shy and try and come off as, "you help me I'll help you," I'm a non pro type. but these girls are available. I have screwed 6 different girls so far. Two were no pay, GFE. I offered some $ to help out that sick relative or for little brother going to university. It was never I'm a hooker you pay me!

The girls are tad bit more shy then in Thailand, but once you make THEM feel comfortable and let them know you think they are beautiful they will have full on sex in the open daylight hours!
I have had one girl give me her first BJ ever! She did this twice as she did not want to have sex until she was "married", by the second time she took my entire load in her mouth and swallowed. The mall is also an easy place to get girls. I'm a good looking dude, younger then most of you guys and very physically fit, so the girls are more shy about approaching me. But most will smile as they walk buy, simply strike up a conversation by asking a dumb tourist type questions and within 30 minutes you have an 80% chance or better of finding little Mrs. back in your room! It's that easy! Four of the six girls I have had so far are from discos and the other two are from the mall. I would guess there is a good 50-100 girls in and around the food court and cafe areas just looking for a nice guy to have sex 4 pay with at any given time the mall is open. Most will not openly admit they are working, but will exchange company for $. These are very sweet girls and treat them as such and they will rock your world! These girls f*ck like primitive animals! I can honestly say, Filipino girls are a better lay then Thai's, by far. Thai's have other superior qualities, but just the act of screwing can not be beat by these Filipiono girls, not anywhere!

I have not been to even one gogo bar or massage parlor etc. This place really makes you feel like you are naturally picking up the girls rather then bar fine them from some club. Girls everywhere!
Cebu is a great vacation spot too, nice resort like setting, people are so laid back compared to Manila. Everyone has been ultra friendly and the police offer a helping had politely whenever needed. I highly recommend Cebu for mongers. And this from a guy who just completed his 16th trip to Thailand!

GETTINGTANG~!

Diver69
10-02-03, 23:23
Hi GT,

Would you please share more details on the mall girls? How much did you end up paying them, and are they really THAT easy to pick up? I've read Cebu Local's posts saying to sit in front of the cafe at Ayala and smile at them walking by.

Also, which hotel did you stay at? Which disco did you visit? Any pics of the girls?

I'll be in Cebu 1st week of December. Doing advance research right now.

Diver

Mookman
10-20-03, 12:20
Anybody in Cebu right now, I will be here until Friday October 24th, drop me a line at gold123@email.com I will post up some reports if I find something here.

Kdog
10-20-03, 13:31
I just returned from a 1 week visit to Cebu.

The mall is ok if you have a lot of time on your hands and you enjoy the hunt. I would get a couple of interesting looks from decent looking women per hour while walking around or sitting in the food court. I found it uncomfortable approaching them and they won't approach you, so nothing happened. I prefer clubs like the Viking over the mall. At Viking it's like taking the 10 best girls in the mall, throwing them in one place, and having them all fight over you. Sure, you'll pay more at Viking, but the convienence it worth it for me.

I went to several other clubs than the Viking (Black Hole, Thunderdome, Volvo, Papallion, etc), but none of the women were as beautiful nor as friendly as at the Viking. I am surprised to see previous posts on the different prices at these clubs and at the casas. I found 3000 pesos to be the fixed price everywhere. I'm experienced in negotiating these things, and it never changed. I would actually leave places to test their resolve, and they didn't stop me, which leads me to believe they really want the 3000 pesos ($55).

By the end of the week, I ended up with 4 women. Two from Viking and two from the casas. The two from the Viking were beautiful and great in bed. One from the casas was a waste of time, the other was a pleasant surprise. Overall, I found the women to be great in bed and very friendly.

Be careful of taxi drivers. Most are great. But I had one that only wanted to take me to casas (they get a commission). No matter how hard I insisted to take me to Viking, he kept taking me to the casas. He kept calling people on the phone and at one point he stopped at the side of the road and another car pulled up with girls in it. A guy jumped in my taxi and told me I must select one of his girls. I got out of the taxi, told the driver FU, and grabbed another taxi. A couple days later, I read in the local paper that a local man was stabbed by a pimp over not taking a girl. That easily could have been me. So be careful. Find a taxi you like, get their phone number, and stick with them. All my other taxi drivers were great.

BTW, I found the KTV clubs a waste of time.

Have fun in Cebu. The women are a pleasant surprise and they love Americans.

Mookman
10-21-03, 04:20
Hi Everyone,
Well, Here's my first report on my experiences of the night life in cebu. I went to the sunflower club which is a disco but unfortunate for me, it is Monday night and I am too early about 8pm so it's dead. I met a local there who I asked to take me somewhere for a drink. Didn't pay him or anything like that but he seemed like a cool guy that knows where to go in the city. So he took me to Club Harem and Goldfinger, which are basically kinda like strip clubs but the girls don't get that naked, the mama there said they usually do the naked stuff friday and saturday, so maybe that would be a better day. But the setup is basically, the same, ladies drinks if you want them to sit next to you on the big couches or go to a private room for a show or whatever for 1,500p with consumables, meaning you get something for the 1,500 not the room fee. Then the guy took me to a dump but it was a place for locals which I liked better because it was cheaper and the girls stripped, of course the quality of the girls were not high as Harem or GF. Both Harem and GF had one or two stunners. Also went to another bar with girls dancing on stage called the Asia Club, that was a lame place too. Anyway, that was all I could take. Sure I didn't see the best of what's in Cebu.

But as recommended by kdog, I'm going to check out Viking tonight and I will post a report.

Tanker
10-25-03, 03:19
I'll be around Cebu from the 10th until about the 16th of Nov. I'd like to connect with other members of the club while I'm there. If you're brand new to Cebu I can give you a little guidance as I've been there twice. If you're Cebu Local, all I can give you is all the San Mig you want. I've definitely benefited from your advise. I'm not sure yet where I'll stay but I'll check this board for messages.

Later.

Tanker

Billy_KK
11-06-03, 04:41
I need a favour from any of you guys.

My uncle will be coming to Cebu this Sunday and I was hoping that someone could make a booking for him at a reasonable hotel in town at the local rate. He was suggesting Midtown Hotel but I dont really know how that place is since I have not been in Cebu since 1997.

Anyway I would appreciate any assistance. Please contact me via a private message using the WSG Forum's Private Message service.

Thanks.

Dragon Slayer
11-09-03, 01:21
Billy,

If your Uncle is one of us, get him to the Metropolis Court Hotel, V Rama Ave, Guadalupe, Cebu City 032-255-7541. Guys I have been going to the Philippines for 13 years now at least 3-6 times a year. This Hotel is out of the way but it is great.

A suite room with a jacuzzi will run you P 1500. That is about $ 27/nt for a room with a jacuzzi big enough for you and 3-4 ladies. Where do you get the ladies? Second Floor is the Wild Orchid Massage parlor. Hotel guests pay P 400 ($ 7.15) for a 1 hr massage. Choose from up to 25 ladies at peak time in the evening or do like me and just phone up from your room (why bother climbing the stairs. I had better luck this way).

Extra service at the Wild Orchid runs about P 1000 but they may try for more. I have had a girl in my room for 2-3 hours and fucked one girl 3 times; once before in the jacuzzi and twice after. Paid her P 2000 but she took P 1500 each time after that. Never did her less than twice, plus a good massage.

They also have a KTV on the second floor. Girls are hot but it gets expensive fast. Ladies drinks are P 250; private room is P 1500 and I heard the girls ask P1000 to P 2000 for BBj or F in the rooms.

You can pick girls up outside at the Sari Sari Store or one of the other stores down the street. Bartenders can direct you to several brothels (casas) in the neighborhood or have a lady delivered at no additional charge.

Deluxe rooms on second floor are fabulous and I stay there when my Woman and daughter (yes the hotel is also children friendly) arrive from the Province. Hotel is VERY discreet about this and I have had no unfortunate incidents. A deluxe room is P 1050/nt. Two queen size beds and a refrigerator.

Best local club is Club Exotica, a 10 min (P45) cab ride from the hotel. Owner is Bill from Portland, He has 25 girls and 4 Private Rooms. Rooms are P 1500, including drinks and a girl. I always go to one of these . Never had less than a great fuck and BBj; tip maybe P 500 after, maybe less.

I will be back end of this month if anyone wants to hook up.

Billy_KK
11-14-03, 07:25
thanks for the information.

however, sad to say, my uncle is not one of us...he went to cebu with his 25 year old daughter (lets not go there, theres no incestuos thing going with them....i think).

i appreciate all the replies i got.

again many thanks.

Zippy
11-15-03, 04:59
Dragon Slayer:

I'll be journeying to Cebu in December for some R&R and am considering the Metropolis Court Hotel. Is a reservation necessary to secure a suite room at that price? Or am I better off walking in w/o one? Thanks in advance...

Dragon Slayer
11-16-03, 03:17
Hi Zippy,

Just go on in there. It is a gorgeous hotel. Some think it is out of the way but in reality it is only a P45 taxi ride to Fuente Osmena, heart of Cebu. You DO have to join their Private Club for an incredible sum of P 110 ($2), to get the added 10 % discount on rooms, food and drinks (no discount on ladies drinks in KTV but a discount on yours there).

You can say "Sir Jim" recommended the place as they call me there. Do say you want a discount and talk to "Lawrence" in the Bar downstairs about getting some ladies and Wild Orchid girls.

I spent a New Year's Eve in Cebu over Dec 31, 2000. Got drunk with Hotel Manager (drinks on him) and then headed out to the Firehouse Go-go, 15 min. cab ride (P50 or $ .95). But the Wild Orchid and the KTV are both closed on Christmas Day and New Year's Eve/Day. John does keep the Silver Dollar open (bless his Christmas spirit).

I will find out on November 29 if Bill will have Club Exotica open on Christmas & New Year's. My guess is yes because he lives alone and will need guys to drink with. I am sure he is even now thinking up incentives to get the girls to show up.

Look for me through Dec 3 there. Then I am off to China and Hong Kong.

I will scan and post a nude of one on the girls in Wild Orchid this week.

Zippy
11-19-03, 13:55
I appreciate the info., Dragonslayer! Unfortunately, I won't be in Cebu until Dec 21st so I think I'm going to miss you. Thanks again!

Ilongo_boy
11-20-03, 16:25
Dragonslayer,

How long will you be in Cebu? I'm leaving tonight for Manila and doing Cebu and Bacolod the week of December 7. Shout back if your around and up for a few drinks.

Ilongoboy

Dragon Slayer
11-21-03, 03:07
Hi Ilong_oboy,

I leave for Pattaya City Thailand (Bagnkok Airport straight to Pattaya) on Mon AM. I will go to Manila on Friday Nov 28 and be there at Robelle Hotel, Makati City on Valdez Street. PM me your cordinates in Manila. I will leave there for Cebu but I have to fly to Hong kong on Dec 4 and take a taxi straight to Shenzhen. My gf in Xi'an China is meeting me in Shenzhen. In her final year of Med School and she is claiming a "special circumstances" to get a few days leave.

We can hook up in Manila or you can go to Cebu earlier. I am hoping to meet this Nightclub Singer from Japan in Manila. She may have a friend. In any event Makati is fun and if you do head to Cebu earlier (only $ 45 for plane ticket/$20 boat), you could join me for a good jacuzzi party and then head back to Manila again. I will be in Hong Kong on Dec 9 if anyone wants to hook up there.

Zippy,

I will leave word with "Lawrence", Bar Mgr at Metropolis Court and also with Bill at Club Exotica and John at Silver Dollar to look for a friend of mine arriving just before Christmas. Bill will have a banner hanging over the dance area "Welcome ZippY'

Regards to both you guys and safe trips

Dragon Slayer

Diver69
11-24-03, 06:23
Hello Dragonslayer,

Just wondering how this Metropolis Court compares to Richmond Plaza? I've booked a room for Richmond Plaza, but haven't paid yet. Do they have cheaper room? I'm paying Php 1072 for Richmond Plaza.

Will be in Cebu Dec 3. In Thailand right now.

Thanks.

Diver

Dragon Slayer
11-28-03, 11:55
Hi Diver69,

I never stayed at Richmond Plaza. I stayed at about 12 different hotels in Cebu over the last 12 years. Metropolis Court is by far the best of the lot. Having a great Deluxe Room upstairs on same floor as Wild Orchar Massage runs you P 1050. It has 2 queen size beds and a refrigerator and a nice bathtub in the bathroom. Just a short walk down the hallway to Wild Orchid.

I will be there Dec 1 (evening) to Dec 4 (early morning). I will have my daughter and her mother with me on Dec 2-3 but can still join you for a go on the town.

Jacuzzzi rooms at p1500 are incredible. Would be $ 200/nt where I live without a doubt. 24 hr room service and 24 hr use of Hotel Pool and jacuzzi make it nice.

One of our own has met up with me here in Pattaya City, Thailand. He just came from Cebu. Checked out a few clubs and said the best for wild, sexy, horny ladies was my recommendation, "Club Exotica". Liked the Club directly across the street from Club Exotica also. New name and under new management and I have not been there yet.

There are 5-6 clubs right there next to/across from each other on Beneral Maxilom Avenue about a mile from Fuente Osmena. A P 45 cab ride from Metropolis Court.

A couple guys really like the Cebu Midtown Hotel right at Fuente Osmena. Has a great nightclub adn a beautiful restaurant on the rooftop. Great views of the city. But you must go out for the ladies but you are walking distance to "Silver Dollar" and a short cab ride down to "Firehouse" on Osmena Boulevard. A 5 minute cab ride to the 6 clubs located up the street.

Firedick
11-28-03, 20:33
Hey Cebu Local,

Do you still monitor this board ?

If so, please contact me via a private message using the WSG Forum's Private Message service concerning an upcoming trip.

Thanks,

FD

To other mongers, this will not be a secret trip, all are welcome. Details will be posted has they become available.

Jackson,

Nice new feature, I hadn't noticed. Thanks for the "heads up".

Flip Mo
11-28-03, 23:36
Hey Firedick,

When is this trip? I plan to be in the Philippines (Makati and/or Manila with a side trip to BKK and/or Pattaya) in the middle January or perhaps early in February. I've heard great things about Cebu since I have cousins that live there but I myself have never visited them. Keep us updated as to when and where everyone is meeting. Some hotel information could be useful as well.

NY Pinoy

Diver69
12-03-03, 08:24
Hi Dragonslayer,

I'm sitting here at Ayala Mall after trolling the area without any luck.

I'll send you a pm and may be we can meet up - if you check the forum before you leave town.

Heading to Apo Island in a couple of days and am really hoping to get laid before then. May try SM Mall next.

Later all.

Diver

Lobo220
12-04-03, 17:18
I am planning on visiting Cebu for the first time. I am looking for a "private" upscale type resort close to the airport. Any recommendations? Any one familiar with either Maribago Bluewater Beach Resort or Costabella Hotel?

I appreciate any information.

Firedick
12-05-03, 02:04
New York Pinoy,

Sorry about the tease. It looks like the January trip is getting moved back to March/April.

All I know of Cebu is what I've read here. Never been there. But all you could possibly need to know is right here. Just read past posts. Good hunting.

FD

Dragon Slayer
12-15-03, 06:31
Back home now after 5 days in Pattaya City, Thailand; 5 days in Philippines and a week in Shenzhen, China. Had a great time at Club Exotica in Cebu. Bill had a nice banner hanging with our names. Of course, one geek named Kevin backed out at the last moment. He missed a fabulous time.

Diver 69 was there with a 9 in both face and body. My pal Richard was there but left early. I took a girl with big tits up to one of the VIP rooms for a "private session". She started off with a great blowjob and moved on to fucking me and taking it up the ass. Great time for P1500, including my beers up there and her drinks.

Next trip I intend to take 2-3 of the ladies up there at once. Bill says one guy took 5 up there and came down claiming to have fucked them all.

I will report on Thailand and Shenzhen, China in the appropriate sections.

Jed Wordsmith
12-20-03, 05:57
Metropolis Court:

Hey guys, does anybody have the contact details for this hotel? Sounds good and I'm planning to be in Cebu 2-3rd weeks of Jan - if any of you are in town pm me and I'll buy you a beer.

JD

Diver69
12-22-03, 03:05
Hello all,

Just wanted to send a quick thank you to all who posted replies to my many questions a while back. Back home shovelling snow now - got 6 inches the other day.

It was a great trip - Malaysia, Philippines, China, Thailand. Met up with Dragon Slayer in Cebu at Club Exotica - great place. Hey, DS, sorry I didn't get in touch with you in SZ, got into town really late.

Will post report in the appropriate sections in the coming days, along with some pics.

Thanks again all.

Diver

Zippy
12-22-03, 12:47
I'm in Cebu now and just checked into the Metropolis. DragonSlayer was absolutely correct (just as nice as advertised!).

Ilongo_boy
12-23-03, 16:24
Dragon,

I was in Cebu and Ormoc 2 weeks ago but did not get a chance to monger. Was able to get out to Quezon Ave in Manila a couple of times. I did not know you travel this often, I myself work and play in Makati 3 times a year.

My next trip is scheduled for this February, drop me a line if you want to hook up. I normally stay for 3 weeks.

Cheers,
Ilongoboy

Dragon Slayer
12-25-03, 23:12
JD Wordsworth:

Metropolis Court Hotel 032-255-7541 V. Rama Ave, Guadalupe, Cebu City 6000. Do get a reservation as one of the guys went by in late November and it was full. They had a Confeence there and he was not a VIP Guest to get a 4 Hr Suite Room. Asked for "Lawrence" Bar Mgr, but it was his day off. I had 2 girls on there way there to meet him but he got "confused' and left. Girls had a tussle with the security guard mistaking them for high priced "call girls" based on their beauty (just 2 nice girls looking for nice guys to fuck).

Get the Hotel Private Membership for P 110 ($2). Get 10% discount on rooms, food etc. Wild Orchid is only P 400 for a 1 HR massage and "extra service" is P1000 -1500 for everything (& I mean everything). Any problems ask for Lawrence. Been there since Day 1 and speaks fluent English. Also single and has great recommendations for Wild Orchid ladies and Women from Casas, Sari Sari Stores, etc outside or upstairs KTV( remember this KTV can get expensive but still very cheap by US standards. It costs about $80 US to fuck one of the Hostesses in a Private KTV Room, what it cost for me to buy lunch for a 5 on a 1-10 here at home).

I will be in Phils again in late January and then its off to China. Anyone wanting to hook up in either place contact me here.

Club Exotica is Best Club" for value in Phils. No question about it. No BS, No ripoffs and plenty of "hot ladies" for great sex. Call Bill directly at the CLub. Located on General Maxilom Ave a Km norht of Fuente Osmena. Beers are P 50 but a Private Room will run P 1,500 - P2,000 including drinks and Women.

Diver 69: Happy to hear you made it back safely. How was Dumaguete? For women, this city is the "best kept secret" in th e Phils. Two Colleges and tons of horny, young ladies. I am not joking. I want to get back real soon. Flights go from Manila on PAL and Cebu Pacific. Supercat boat from Cebu takes 3 1/2 hrs.

Diver, we looked for you in Shenzhen. We planned on taking you to dinner. Had a fantastic time there also. Going back in a few more weeks.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all.