PDA

View Full Version : General Information

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31

The Cane
12-31-18, 05:53
Can anybody suggest a good 24/7 restaurant in Cebu with a diverse menu featuring a variety of dishes? Thanks in advance for any recommendations!

Wicked Roger
12-31-18, 12:58
Had a great time in Cebu as well.
Did miss all the day time options I am used to in Bangkok as there is nothing here and the bars do not start till 9. 30 which is too late for me.

So it is online or nothing as far as I was concerned.Which is why I ask my contacts if they friends, cousins etc and in the end that helps me for any time of the day LOL. Am not a bar person. I go with friends but never partake. I prefer my contacts and now stopped using DIA etc. No need as you can sit around Ayala see the cuties also (but beware as there are LBs and some I would never touch with a tungsten tipped condom).

Cebu is not everyone's flavour but that's fine as some like AC and I find that place soulless and lacking any decent food option at any time of the day.

Sammon
12-31-18, 16:57
Can anybody suggest a good 24/7 restaurant in Cebu with a diverse menu featuring a variety of dishes? Thanks in advance for any recommendations!I saw this post repeated in many forums. Why?

Are you eating your way through Philippines. Then you are on the wrong website.

By any chance are you a prodigy of Anthony Bourdain. Rest his soul!

Dg8787
12-31-18, 17:36
Can anybody suggest a good 24/7 restaurant in Cebu with a diverse menu featuring a variety of dishes? Thanks in advance for any recommendations!Dining at the local Y. Many locations throughout Philippines. Open 24/7.

The Cane
12-31-18, 18:30
I saw this post repeated in many forums. Why?

Are you eating your way through Philippines. Then you are on the wrong website.

By any chance are you a prodigy of Anthony Bourdain. Rest his soul!I initially posted this in the general info thread only to see it get buried down under a mountain of posts from guys writing about sending money to prostitutes. I find it shocking how many guys out there must be doing this (this site has got to be only a representative sample) knowing full well that in most cases it's just money thrown away on a lost cause. And yes, I guess you could call me a Bourdain disciple. God rest his soul! In any event, in order to get some vision on my query, I decided to post it in threads devoted to the three areas I intend to visit, only to get the predictable "eat at the why" response.

Goferring
01-03-19, 02:23
Arriving in Cebu today, Jan 3rd. Staying near Ayala for about a week.

PM if anyone wants to meet over beers or lies.

Cheers, G.

South By Sw 3
01-03-19, 04:18
"Also had a vibrator, but it broke a year a go. I gave her a new vibe and she tried it out quite successfully. " Where Can I buy one? I considered bringing one but TSA would make a scene when they saw it, would not be a pleasant experience.You shouldn't worry about that, FT. I've gone to Cebu and Davao a number of times with 6 - 12 vibrators, a variety of lubes, membership club-sized boxes of condoms, Mardi Gras masks, as well as the occasional light bondage kit. I was more worried about being questioned for having commercial import quantities rather than the type of goods. Never heard a word about it from security or customs.

WR, as usual, has the best insight on local sources. If I had stayed any longer, I would have needed torestock.

SbySW.

South By Sw 3
01-03-19, 05:52
Great Reports SS. I missed you by couple of days. Had a great time in Cebu as well.Thank you, Ibaski. Try PinaLove next time. It can be a time suck, that's why I don't start trawling too early before my trip. A week or two at most. Tracking the conversations from PL chat to SMS to Viber or WhatsApp gets complicated. If I have a blank spot in my schedule. I'll As WR mentioned, ask about friends and cousins. You can get some real gems that way. When propositioned by a LB, I'm pretty chill. I tell them I prefer the real thing and ask if they know anybody. On one trip, a LB said he did. Over the next week, he sent me pics of over a dozen girls. He brought several to my hotel. I paid him and he paid the girls. I still gave them a tip and tried to get their CP number if I liked them.

Luckily, I didn't encounter any scam attempts this time.

Traffic is a problem. I've had enough desperate please wait texts as they go through two jeepney transfers and a moto, that I build time into the schedule.

SbySW.

InterTravel224
01-13-19, 22:11
Where are you staying bro.

Arriving in Cebu today, Jan 3rd. Staying near Ayala for about a week.

PM if anyone wants to meet over beers or lies.

Cheers, G.

Goferring
01-14-19, 02:46
Where are you staying bro.Thanks for the shout out but I've left Cebu.

I stayed at the Trillium Residences behind the Mandarin.

Enjoy, G.

InterTravel224
01-14-19, 07:35
Trillium Residences is all packed till 15th of Feb. Seems like quite a popular place!

Thanks for the shout out but I've left Cebu.

I stayed at the Trillium Residences behind the Mandarin.

Enjoy, G.

Albert9989
01-15-19, 11:07
So the follow up of my Manila post.

I paid the travel for my girl from dipolog to iloilo via cebu, by Visa on the ceburair site, whilst I was coming from Manila direct to iloilo.

Surprise, ceburair had refused the payment for her arguing it was a foreign payment, hopefully she had 10 k with her and able to pay the travel already booked. I didn't knew that kind of control or limitation.

Then everything went well, she is 30 yo and 3 child's, right but she has still a very nice body and mainly we have a very good chemistry. I think I suffer the same as Mr FL Hawks, difficult to use condoms, I can stay hard long time but can't cum so often, so getting several girl a day is really not for me. Even one everyday maybe.

So here we spend quite all days in bed, strange experience, cuddling all day and may be night, very great company, no issues, joking, chatting, eating chocolates, cuddling. No question of any money up to now.

Let's see where this goes.

Still 5 days together.

So, internet chats long time in advance can also give this kind of result, where you can know better who is on the other side and be crystal clear on the objectives of the stay, which can be summarized here as fucking stay.

To be followed.

Wicked Roger
01-15-19, 19:36
Surprise, ceburair had refused the payment for her arguing it was a foreign payment, hopefully she had 10 k with her and able to pay the travel already booked. I didn't knew that kind of control or limitation..Very surprised with Cebu Pac as I always use my foreign CC to pay for tickets for cuties and never an issue. Some at the call centre are admittedly stupid and have no clue plus will repeat what you say 5 times (like a parrot) which is annoying. Also can take a long time on the phone with them to get very little achieved (I know from experience).

But I would ask your bank why it was refused as I have never had issues in 10 years using a foreign card (but it is not a USA one).

It can't be a foreign payment as you pay in pesos with the choice to pay in the currency of the card. Either way it works so the logic you say does not make sense unless you got unlucky and the merchant had issues processing it for some reason.

Kabul Guy
01-15-19, 23:32
Very surprised with Cebu Pac as I always use my foreign CC to pay for tickets for cuties and never an issue. Some at the call centre are admittedly stupid and have no clue plus will repeat what you say 5 times (like a parrot) which is annoying. Also can take a long time on the phone with them to get very little achieved (I know from experience).

But I would ask your bank why it was refused as I have never had issues in 10 years using a foreign card (but it is not a USA one).

It can't be a foreign payment as you pay in pesos with the choice to pay in the currency of the card. Either way it works so the logic you say does not make sense unless you got unlucky and the merchant had issues processing it for some reason.I have never had any trouble with foreign or domestic cards on the Cebu site.

I suspect as is often the case here is that Albert got a customer rep who is simply clueless about how to do his / her job. Then (s) he makes up excuses as to why the transaction cannot go through always that it is somehow your fault, when in reality all (s) he had to do was look at the screen and click on the foreign transaction button for it to go through.

Albert9989
01-16-19, 06:07
I didn't understood this payment issue. As I was in the waiting room for national flights in Manila and my girl blocked in dipolog, the situation was a bit difficult to manage. But at least I had a cebu air desk in the room. So I ask, they check on their computer and the only thing they found is that my payment had been accepted and later on refused and refunded. I can confirm that I have the debit when I booked on cebu air and yesterday I got the refund.

So, as I couldn't get any other way to solve this, fortunately my girl had 10 k with her and the total cost was 8. 5 k so she payed.

Still unclear. I just heard someone speaking about foreign payment. Should they mean foreign payment for a Phil girl was not accepted? Everything on cebu air being under her name and email.

Don't know.

Goferring
01-16-19, 06:28
I didn't understood this payment issue. As I was in the waiting room for national flights in Manila and my girl blocked in dipolog, the situation was a bit difficult to manage. But at least I had a cebu air desk in the room. So I ask, they check on their computer and the only thing they found is that my payment had been accepted and later on refused and refunded. I can confirm that I have the debit when I booked on cebu air and yesterday I got the refund.

So, as I couldn't get any other way to solve this, fortunately my girl had 10 k with her and the total cost was 8. 5 k so she payed.

Still unclear. I just heard someone speaking about foreign payment. Should they mean foreign payment for a Phil girl was not accepted? Everything on cebu air being under her name and email.

Don't know.Cebu Pacific do:

Accept foreign credit card payments for domestic and international flights when the payer is both inside and outside the Philippines. It doesn't matter if the card holder is travelling on the ticket or not.

You're a little unclear on if CP refused to accept your card or if your bank refused the CP transaction. I have had flight bookings trigger my banks' fraud detection algorithms. I'd suggest giving your banks call.

As an aside, why are you dealing with humans, the weakest link in the whole chain? CP has an efficient online and phone app system. I've found it very easy to use to make and change bookings.

Wicked Roger
01-16-19, 07:33
I have had flight bookings trigger my banks' fraud detection algorithms. I'd suggest giving your banks call..That could be the issue as in the past when the CC transaction was declined my bank said it had triggered fraud issues so all I did was call the bank and put them straight, made the call centre person hang on until I did the transaction again and bingo all was fine.

Albert9989
01-16-19, 13:29
To be more specific, I used CP website, booked on 15 Dec, my girl had an email on 3rd Jan but didn't pay attention, I had the refund yesterday.

Copy of email is attached.

May be they couldn't link the mail given with the card used. Filipino email and foreign card. Could be that they suspected she used a stolen card, may be I should have put my email.

Dg8787
01-16-19, 13:44
FYI. I just booked flights with Air Asia and Cebu Pacific without any problems using an USA credit card.

BTW, I am in PH doing the booking if that makes a difference.

Albert9989
01-16-19, 14:01
Thanks, but the only reason I can see is that the passenger name was Phil, the email receiving confirmation of the booking and payment was Phil, the credit card was foreign. I think that their filter detect here a possible fraud so they ask for a Phil payment with proof of identity of card owner or cash.

Lesson: give your email when booking for someone else so the email and the card will be related as both foreign, I guess the filter will not react.

Mango King
01-21-19, 08:00
Here's my take on Sinulog festival in Cebu City in terms of mongering.

I've been to cebu many times but never for Sinulog. For this trip I didn't plan to be here for Sinulog. It just happened to be when I booked my trip. I arrived 5 days before the main Sinulog weekend though there was a buildup each day with more people and more events.

PROS.

- Every hot girl for a hundred miles comes to Cebu for Sinulog. Sitting at The Social bar at Ayala Saturday night in particular was a never ending stream of hotties.

- Big party atmosphere with lots of locals and foreigners.

- Tons of music and events.

CONS.

- Every non-hot girl and their brother, mother, father, and 100 k other people come to cebu. It's crazy crowded and traffic just stops.

- Local authorities ordered all cell / mobile services cutoff for the majority of Saturday + Sunday. Why? For "security reasons".

- You can't reach any girls online because the cell service is cutoff.

- Almost no establishment took credit cards because cell service is cutoff.

- Hotels and airbnb are hard to find and extra pricey.

I will definitely avoid Sinulog next time.

Mr More
01-21-19, 10:41
Anyone know the Appleton Hotel in Cebu? Located on Mactan Island - 6 km from airport. Supposed to be across the street from a Mall but I see none on Maps. Can anyone describe the neighborhood? I see it is a distance from Mango Square - 10 km. Are there girls out and around that area? Not my choice to stay so far.

Goferring
01-31-19, 03:16
- Almost no establishment took credit cards because cell service is cutoff.Does that mean ATMs were off line as well?

It's a bit rough if you can't get new girls or pay current ones. 😁.

Wicked Roger
01-31-19, 05:20
Anyone know the Appleton Hotel in Cebu? Located on Mactan Island - 6 km from airport. Supposed to be across the street from a Mall but I see none on Maps. Can anyone describe the neighborhood? I see it is a distance from Mango Square - 10 km. Are there girls out and around that area? Not my choice to stay so far.Always girls in Mactan but I never mix Mactan and Ayala as while not that far in kms is super long in time taken due to poor infrastructure and traffic. If not our choice best make the best of it. Hit the web sites and look at Mactan girls only or Lapu Lapu.

http://appletonhotel.strikingly.com/

What we call a mall is merely a shopping centre that is small and basic.

Kabul Guy
01-31-19, 06:05
Does that mean ATMs were off line as well?

It's a bit rough if you can't get new girls or pay current ones. 😁.I was a boy scout for far too long. I typically keep at least two to four weeks local cash supply on hand. That is in addition to my USD run money, enough to get almost anywhere where my plastic will work again or to bribe my way out of a Philippine jail and on an aircraft headed out of here.

When my reserve gets to two weeks or so I will typically withdraw another two weeks cash. I have multiple hiding places and safe storage for the cash.

Once in prehistoric days before ATMs, I was caught short of cash and it ended up costing me much more than double plus a lost day of my time. While not a really interesting story in itself, it did drive home the need to never run out of ready cash and to always make sure you had sufficient for just about anything.

Bushes
01-31-19, 13:50
I was a boy scout for far too long. I typically keep at least two to four weeks local cash supply on hand. That is in addition to my USD run money, enough to get almost anywhere where my plastic will work again or to bribe my way out of a Philippine jail and on an aircraft headed out of here.OH. Let me buy you a beer at a nice seedy area of town! LOL.

Does that mean ATMs were off line as well?
Here's my take on Sinulog festival in Cebu City in terms of mongering.

- Local authorities ordered all cell / mobile services cutoff for the majority of Saturday + Sunday. Why? For "security reasons".I never had total cell service cut off. I have had blackouts where all lines, including cell, were down. If landlines are up, ATM and credit cards should be up. Ask the vendor to do a manual authorization by calling in your credit card.

To be more specific, I used CP website, booked on 15 Dec, my girl had an email on 3rd Jan but didn't pay attention, I had the refund yesterday.You are lucky. I had to argue with several major US carriers for refunds that too months.

I my case, some US credit card companies are just very risk adverse and will reject charges even if you are on the phone with them and they will not give you a straight answer as to why charges were rejected for online charges. Those same card companies are better if the card was physically presented for purchases worldwide. Figure out which ones in your US collection works which way. Amex used to be my backup because they would make problems overseas vanish and give you time to resolve the problem when you get back to home base. That changed about 10-15 years ago and I find they are not really much better. Before, I would just take their card and had the local rep office save me many times.

There are now online wallets that some of the girls have that can solve some issues. They are good for Philippines and Indonesia.

InterTravel224
02-11-19, 05:08
Firstly let me give my shout and appreciate the inputs by WR, Goffering and others.

My 2 cents from my mongering at Cebu.

Last week, I was two days in and out of Cebu City.

I had a chance to go FR a semi pro and a full time hooker. Being a new bie, my experience with the semi pro was much better compared to the hooker.

The semi pro was okay with almost everything with no time watch, making me very comfortable. She was okay to try things and also go in for shower sex as well.

However the hooker had a shitty attitude. She was quite irritated in the second round and was almost no FR everything.

Is this the general case in Cebu or maybe I had a bad experince.

Would be great if you could share your thoughts on the same.

Python75
02-15-19, 16:20
Firstly let me give my shout and appreciate the inputs by WR, Goffering and others.

My 2 cents from my mongering at Cebu.

Last week, I was two days in and out of Cebu City.

I had a chance to go FR a semi pro and a full time hooker. Being a new bie, my experience with the semi pro was much better compared to the hooker.

The semi pro was okay with almost everything with no time watch, making me very comfortable. She was okay to try things and also go in for shower sex as well.

However the hooker had a shitty attitude. She was quite irritated in the second round and was almost no FR everything.

Is this the general case in Cebu or maybe I had a bad experince.

Would be great if you could share your thoughts on the same.Two days is not long enough to make an evaluative judgement. Your experience in Cebu could have happened anywhere and is not the general case. You had a bad experience. Personally Cebu is my destination of choice in the Philippines.

Amadeuss
03-11-19, 22:35
Always girls in Mactan but I never mix Mactan and Ayala as while not that far in kms is super long in time taken due to poor infrastructure and traffic. If not our choice best make the best of it. Hit the web sites and look at Mactan girls only or Lapu Lapu.

http://appletonhotel.strikingly.com/
.I want to spend 2 or 3 nights on LapuLapu for meeting some dating girls from the factory area.

The Appleton looks nice. But 3000+ for the room is above my budget.

Any recommendation on LapuLapu for a decent hotel below 2000 Peso (similar to Pillows near Mango)?

Wicked Roger
03-12-19, 14:07
I want to spend 2 or 3 nights on LapuLapu for meeting some dating girls from the factory area.

The Appleton looks nice. But 3000+ for the room is above my budget.

Any recommendation on LapuLapu for a decent hotel below 2000 Peso (similar to Pillows near Mango)?Many are above your range Amadeuss.

But you can try Centro Mactan Suites, Days Inn, Island Stays Mactan (close to airport and a Starbucks but small like a Tune in some respects), some serviced apartments in the area but price varies with some around PHP2000, Bellevista (bit maybe more than PHP2000 depends when you visit).

I have stayed at these before and are OK for 1-3 days max. Island Stays was clean and small but beds are comfy. Sometimes booking direct is cheaper.

Remember these are not 5 star luxury etc so will have some TLC needs maybe etc.

Amadeuss
03-12-19, 21:56
Remember these are not 5 star luxury etc so will have some TLC needs maybe etc.Thanks -- sadly the fact that the room rates of hotels on Mactan are double then in downtown. Comparing the same room quality. Many backpacker lodges, charging 1500 Peso for really mediocre rooms.

I found this one: thechambrehotelph.com . Looks good on paper. Anyone did stay there?

KillArmy
04-01-19, 10:41
Hello guys,

My regular girl here for the last 5 months (not a short time relation) is very much into group sex. Fantasizes a lot MFM relations. I am not against it at all.

But I find it really difficult to find a third partner that she would like. She has high standards and she is herself model material 19 years old. I am fit and very tall in my 30's myself.

I believe there is no Swinger clubs at all in the city, right?

Any other idea than Tinder?

Where are the clubs most full of younger foreigners nowadays? I have been to ICON / Holic lately but I find them full of locals almost only. LIV Club was nice but it's been shutdown for some weeks. The amount of night clubs in the city is really bad though.

Wicked Roger
04-04-19, 19:18
Hello guys,

My regular girl here for the last 5 months (not a short time relation) is very much into group sex. Fantasizes a lot MFM relations. I am not against it at all.

But I find it really difficult to find a third partner that she would like. She has high standards and she is herself model material 19 years old. I am fit and very tall in my 30's myself.

I believe there is no Swinger clubs at all in the city, right?

Any other idea than Tinder?

Where are the clubs most full of younger foreigners nowadays? I have been to ICON / Holic lately but I find them full of locals almost only. LIV Club was nice but it's been shutdown for some weeks. The amount of night clubs in the city is really bad though.You want male or females or not fussed PM me.

Cuba Tourist
04-28-19, 15:55
The Cebu section almost impossible to find. Is this begin done on purpose for some reason? It took me days to find it and I see I am not the only one-- no new posts here.

Cuba Tourist
04-29-19, 01:15
I am here now using Dateinasia which works pretty well. I have dates every day with girls who range from one extreme to the other but it is a lot of fun! I tried Badoo which is more difficult to learn how to use, but it has a whole different pool of women. But the city is developing quickly, and this type of dating will no longer work soon so hurry up and try it now if it is of interest. We are at the end of the era.

This site puts the Cebu forum in a place no one can find it. That is too bad and unecessary.

If any of you are here, we could meet. Just private message me.

Amadeuss
04-30-19, 17:17
This site puts the Cebu forum in a place no one can find it. That is too bad and unecessary.

.Its very true! I did complain about the problem with his settings already some time ago to Mr Jackson. But no reaction.

D Cups
04-30-19, 22:13
The Cebu section almost impossible to find. Is this begin done on purpose for some reason? It took me days to find it and I see I am not the only one-- no new posts here.Its like looking for a slim and stacked Pinay.

Cuba Tourist
05-02-19, 13:04
I am loving it here but it is not cheap. Prices are close to Australian levels for many things. But not quite. Nevertheless, you can spend a lot of money here. But it is worth it. I feel like the most hansome man in the world!! There are rather few blokes here from english speaking countries and most are Korean, which leaves many possibilities open for us for women that want to be able to speak to their BF.

Blanquiceleste
05-18-19, 14:28
But the city is developing quickly, and this type of dating will no longer work soon so hurry up and try it now if it is of interest. We are at the end of the era.If anything online dating is the future. The brick and mortar model is pretty much down on its last lags.

P.S. - Did you go into any of the bars on Mango Avenue?

LingBong
05-21-19, 01:47
Heading to Cebu in late OCT. Any have contact info for some travel guides to the islands? I have a few weeks there before I fly to BKK. I will try a few ones like PL etc. But it someone knows any spinners that can travel for a week or 2 just PM me. Thinking of Bantyan island and Siargao.

Amadeuss
05-21-19, 23:40
Heading to Cebu in late OCT. Any have contact info for some travel guides to the islands? I have a few weeks there before I fly to BKK. I will try a few ones like PL etc. But it someone knows any spinners that can travel for a week or 2 just PM me. Thinking of Bantyan island and Siargao.Yes, I know some spinners ready to stay with me.

I put many hours search and chat to find them. I am shure if you not a lazy bugger, you can do the same.

But I can help you. How much you pay me to reimburse the work I did? In life nothing is for free.

LingBong
05-22-19, 02:02
Yes, I know some spinners ready to stay with me.

I put many hours search and chat to find them. I am shure if you not a lazy bugger, you can do the same.

But I can help you. How much you pay me to reimburse the work I did? In life nothing is for free.Now that is what I am looking for!

You can PM me anytime with her info.

Wicked Roger
05-22-19, 05:37

But I can help you. How much you pay me to reimburse the work I did? In life nothing is for free.I think I know this one who you posted a photo of or her family so maybe you like to remove the head at least in case someone from he outer family / friends see or find it and then trust me your life will be miserable as hell until you find a solution.

Ling Bong. There are so many avenues to find your own cutie. You have 6 FRs all questions in Cebu and BKK. Just go to Ayala sit there call the girls you fancy and they tend to come and sit with you. Really not hard trust as being doing that for years. Some also hang in Watsons on the Terraces by around 9 pm before they go clubbing ss they can sometimes get free curling from the girls in the pharma also. Really too easy.

Or stand on the terraces near Bos Coffee and look as if you need a lady and one will find as plenty of walkers.

Cuba Tourist
05-22-19, 12:25
Branq--I have not been to any of the bars in Mango. I will try to go there one night before I leave.

DIA has been keeping me very busy. It is a LOT of work but is certainly productive.

Amadeus-- Your skinner is incredible. I would trade you my left arm for her contact info!

Any one in town and want to get together?

LingBong
05-22-19, 16:47
I think I know this one who you posted a photo of or her family so maybe you like to remove the head at least in case someone from he outer family / friends see or find it and then trust me your life will be miserable as hell until you find a solution.

Ling Bong. There are so many avenues to find your own cutie. You have 6 FRs all questions in Cebu and BKK. Just go to Ayala sit there call the girls you fancy and they tend to come and sit with you. Really not hard trust as being doing that for years. Some also hang in Watsons on the Terraces by around 9 pm before they go clubbing ss they can sometimes get free curling from the girls in the pharma also. Really too easy.

Or stand on the terraces near Bos Coffee and look as if you need a lady and one will find as plenty of walkers.Thanks for the tips.

But I will just put the time in on PL or DIA.

I just plan one being in Cebu city just as a transit point from BKk.

I am hoping to find one to take to the Beach for a few weeks.

I love when they are planning how to spend the big bag of Pesos at the end of the beach trip.

I will post my story's after.

Wicked Roger
06-07-19, 08:37
I posted this in the Dumaguete section but she is in Cebu for work for 2 weeks until around 18th June so if any gentleman with very naughty ideas wants to meet her just PM me.

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?1876-Dumaguete&p=2328205&viewfull=1#post2328205.

SunnyDee009
06-15-19, 01:38
Late post, but better late than never. A few months ago during my first time to Cebu, I booked Cali from local massage service. Masaji. 1st impression. Slim, tan, and spinner. I was pleased, but things went down hill pretty quick because she didn't bring her gov. ID so she couldn't get in the hotel I stayed at. I tried again the next night. I had another gal who was in the room with me when Cali arrived. My plan to have a very fun party, but Cali wanted double so I passed. I asked girl 1 to wait at roof top smoking area while I enjoyed some personal time with Cali. All went well with foreplay, cowgirl, reverse cow girl, up fucking to doggy. Tight pussy, small BS, and could took it all like a champ. Damage was 6 000 php. Yeah, I could have found for less, but I was tired of the whine and cries on Pina love. They were trying to suck my dry before I even got there. I figured it was best this way. Straight forward. I booked her again the next night, but she arrived too late by taxi so I turned her away. I don't know if she was hooked on me or hooked on the cash but she continued to whatsapp me the next day and after I got back home. Definitely recommended. She is a pleaser.

Mad Mad
06-16-19, 13:04
Dear all,

Does anyone know where I can find some magic pills in Cebu.

Will arrive Cebu city June 27th, if you have some good girl recommendations feel free to PM me.

Thanks.

Kabul Guy
06-16-19, 22:41
Dear all,

Does anyone know where I can find some magic pills in Cebu.

Will arrive Cebu city June 27th, if you have some good girl recommendations feel free to PM me.

Thanks.Any pharmacy. Just walk up and ask for it.

About 80% you will get no issue, sometimes they ask for script and even if they do just say forgot to bring, I'll bring next time. That will get you the pills about half the time so expect a 90% success rate first stop.

If still no then go to another pharmacy.

Alternatively you can pay 300 to 500 to get a script from a doctor then simply keep it or use a good quality colour photocopy.

Tell the Dr you need Cialis as it is the only thing that works for your enlarged prostate. (That is a recognized use of the drug.) You will get script for 5 MG, once a day pills.).

When I am mongering and taking it daily it really does help the prostate after a couple weeks daily use.

KillArmy
08-01-19, 21:46
You want male or females or not fussed PM me.Hello Wicked Roger,

Just realized I never answered and I apologize. We are into MFM thus me, another dude and her. She is totally OK with the idea of 3 or 4 guys but that's much more difficult to organize though. 100% straight threesomes / gangbang.

At the moment, I am abroad for a few months. I let her have sex with not much limits with foreigners as we have an open relationship. (She video calls me during the action so I can in a way participate). Did happen only once in the last 4 weeks (since I left) because I want to be sure that her safety and privacy is guaranteed. Which is not easy to find. But if you know some good vibes people or if there are good looking forum mates here, in Cebu anytime during the next weeks, less than 45 years old and fit, please let me know. And we can discuss things in private.

FYI, she is in her early 20's, sexy as hell, super tall and slutty just like needed.

I currently don't have a paying account but if this message attracts a lot of interest, I will create one to see and answer my PMs.

HawaiiFire
08-04-19, 07:59
Hello Wicked Roger,

Just realized I never answered and I apologize. We are into MFM thus me, another dude and her. She is totally OK with the idea of 3 or 4 guys but that's much more difficult to organize though. 100% straight threesomes / gangbang.

At the moment, I am abroad for a few months. I let her have sex with not much limits with foreigners as we have an open relationship. (She video calls me during the action so I can in a way participate). Did happen only once in the last 4 weeks (since I left) because I want to be sure that her safety and privacy is guaranteed. Which is not easy to find. But if you know some good vibes people or if there are good looking forum mates here, in Cebu anytime during the next weeks, less than 45 years old and fit, please let me know. And we can discuss things in private.

FYI, she is in her early 20's, sexy as hell, super tall and slutty just like needed.

I currently don't have a paying account but if this message attracts a lot of interest, I will create one to see and answer my PMs.I'm coming to Cebu in September. MFM is my thing. If you / she's interested I'm happy to send pics.

JoeyJoeJoeJnr
10-02-19, 16:05
G'day gents, the universe has smiled on me and due to a co-worker resigning unexpectedly, I've now been told by my boss that I have to take his place on a five day trip to the Philippines. The work schedule is silly with me only getting one day in Cebu, one day in Iloilo and 3 days in Manila. But this could be a once in a lifetime chance for me to sample some Pinay delights, so the first thing I did was find this forum, spend a few days RTFF, making notes and tips, and getting my subscription sorted because from what I've read, my time is way too short to be messing around with Wechat, Tinder, PinaLove etc while I'm there, and ideally I'd like to have options locked in as much as possible in advance. I've got PM functioning now, so if there are any of the old guard who would be willing to help out a fresh fish with advice and / or contacts, I would be much obliged, and I'd definitely write up FRs for all my adventures to give back to the forum. Anyway, just wanted to say Hi, and thanks for all the valuable intel in the Cebu and Manila threads, lots of gold nuggets in there for anyone willing to do a bit of reading.

Cheers, Joe.

Goferring
10-03-19, 16:04
. I've got PM functioning now, so if there are any of the old guard who would be willing to help out a fresh fish with advice and / or contacts, I would be much obliged, and I'd definitely write up FRs for all my adventures to give back to the forum.

Cheers, Joe.You didn't say what you are actually looking for: ST vs LT, stunners vs girl next door, looks vs personality, pump and run vs clubbing all night, budget?

It sounds as if it's your first time in PI, you are going to be happy to spend a few $$$ to get someone you like and you won't have any weekends or days off.

I'd just go to the Burgos bars in Manila where you will find very attractive girls, who speak English and will show you a good time.

If you are in Cebu and Iloilo for one week night only and are working the next day, make use of the hookup and 'near me' apps. Tinder or Seekeing Arrangements have the lookers but they know this and expect to be paid accordingly. WeChat has beer bar standard girls. On both, the girls are expecting to come around now or tonight. Avoid the match making apps as you don't know the system, it takes time to separate the good from the bad, and only a proportion are looking to meet today.

Enjoy. G.

JoeyJoeJoeJnr
10-03-19, 16:28
Hi Goferring,

Thank you for more great advice, I have enjoyed reading your posts in the forum. Apologies for not including those details, this is new to me so I'm learning as I go, I also didn't want to write an essay for my first post.

In terms of what I'm looking for: LT wherever possible, ideally stunners and I'm happy to pay whatever it takes to get them, I may never get a chance like this to come back so I'm happy to empty my piggy bank and blow my savings on a good time with beautiful girls. I am more into looks than personality given my stay is so short, and I'm a quiet guy that doesn't really enjoy clubbing so I'd prefer incall options at a brothel or massage parlour first, or if that's not an option then having them come to my hotel.

I've got Wechat and Tinder installed already, and I'll get onto SA right away. Thank you again for the tips, much appreciated!

You didn't say what you are actually looking for: ST vs LT, stunners vs girl next door, looks vs personality, pump and run vs clubbing all night, budget?

It sounds as if it's your first time in PI, you are going to be happy to spend a few $$$ to get someone you like and you won't have any weekends or days off.

I'd just go to the Burgos bars in Manila where you will find very attractive girls, who speak English and will show you a good time.

If you are in Cebu and Iloilo for one week night only and are working the next day, make use of the hookup and 'near me' apps. Tinder or Seekeing Arrangements have the lookers but they know this and expect to be paid accordingly. WeChat has beer bar standard girls. On both, the girls are expecting to come around now or tonight. Avoid the match making apps as you don't know the system, it takes time to separate the good from the bad, and only a proportion are looking to meet today.

Enjoy. G.

Bushes
10-03-19, 22:30
G'day gents, the universe has smiled on me and due to a co-worker resigning unexpectedly, I've now been told by my boss that I have to take his place on a five day trip to the Philippines. The work schedule is silly with me only getting one day in Cebu, one day in Iloilo and 3 days in Manila. But this could be a once in a lifetime chance for me to sample some Pinay delights, so the first thing I did was find this forum, spend a few days RTFF, making notes and tips, and getting my subscription sorted because from what I've read, my time is way too short to be messing around with Wechat, Tinder, PinaLove etc while I'm there, and ideally I'd like to have options locked in as much as possible in advance. I've got PM functioning now, so if there are any of the old guard who would be willing to help out a fresh fish with advice and / or contacts, I would be much obliged, and I'd definitely write up FRs for all my adventures to give back to the forum. Anyway, just wanted to say Hi, and thanks for all the valuable intel in the Cebu and Manila threads, lots of gold nuggets in there for anyone willing to do a bit of reading.

Cheers, Joe.Curious as to where you are from and what ethnicity. Advice and referrals hinges on that so that neither party is caught off guard when meeting.

Kabul Guy
10-04-19, 06:20
...I am more into looks than personality given my stay is so short, and I'm a quiet guy that doesn't really enjoy clubbing so I'd prefer incall options at a brothel or massage parlour first, or if that's not an option then having them come to my hotel.

....!Not much for brothels here, mostly incall but generally safe and shame free top do so.

I'd advise you to take a look through who is available on smooci. They have good looking girls, set rates and just a few clicks to get them. Upgrade to premium is cheap and offers =some more selection and tracking options.

Never used them myself, but they look like what you need.

JoeyJoeJoeJnr
10-05-19, 03:30
Hi Bushes,

Thanks for the reply, I'm mid-thirties, Australian and Caucasian. Any advice or referrals for Cebu or Manila would be greatly appreciated.

Curious as to where you are from and what ethnicity. Advice and referrals hinges on that so that neither party is caught off guard when meeting.

JoeyJoeJoeJnr
10-05-19, 03:36
Thanks Kabul Guy, I've got Smooci bookmarked, and will take the 3 day upgrade option if I completely fail to score on the first day in country. Some very pretty girls on it and it looks like one of the fastest and sure-fire ways to get a girl quickly.

Not much for brothels here, mostly incall but generally safe and shame free top do so.

I'd advise you to take a look through who is available on smooci. They have good looking girls, set rates and just a few clicks to get them. Upgrade to premium is cheap and offers =some more selection and tracking options.

Never used them myself, but they look like what you need.

Amadeuss
10-05-19, 10:58
Avoid the match making apps as you don't know the system, it takes time to separate the good from the bad, and only a proportion are looking to meet today.

Enjoy. G.Agree with the other points. But some Dating apps, like the free DIA, got many standby FL's to meet you on the spot. HOWEVER: one must move immediately to messenger (the preferred because free version) or SMS-text to talk about business. On DIA that's not possible and you will get kicked off quick.

Goferring
10-05-19, 14:41
Agree with the other points. But some Dating apps, like the free DIA, got many standby FL's to meet you on the spot. HOWEVER: one must move immediately to messenger (the preferred because free version) or SMS-text to talk about business. On DIA that's not possible and you will get kicked off quick.Very valid points. However, remember that Joe is in Cebu one night only and has no experience with Phil dating apps.

If he does want to try the dating sites, he can try this (substitute Manila for any major city):

Be in a hotel in Manila ready to go (none of this "I'm coming next month" bullshit).

Enjoy, G.Enjoy. G.

Dang2000
10-06-19, 06:51
Gents,

I'm headed to Cebu in early Nov and hoping to have some great experiences with some locals lookers. I'll be in Cebu for a few days then maybe to Maolboal and also to Bohol. I'm open to a traveling buddy but also to one when I'm just in Cebu.

Any hints on the best places to start? I've done some initial research and plan on Mango Square and the Mall. I land in the morning and in a perfect world would love to meet up with someone as I check in to tour the area with and also have some fun effort and after. Any referrals would be awesome, I've seen that some here know a few open minded girls like that.

I'll be in the area about a week and a half then a few days in Manila before heading home.

I'll be happy to post my trip report and help the group with my impression of the area.

Thanks and looking forward to the help!

Wicked Roger
10-07-19, 00:54
Gents,

I'm headed to Cebu in early Nov and hoping to have some great experiences with some locals lookers. I'll be in Cebu for a few days then maybe to Maolboal and also to Bohol. I'm open to a traveling buddy but also to one when I'm just in Cebu.

Any hints on the best places to start? I've done some initial research and plan on Mango Square and the Mall. I land in the morning and in a perfect world would love to meet up with someone as I check in to tour the area with and also have some fun effort and after. Any referrals would be awesome, I've seen that some here know a few open minded girls like that.

I'll be in the area about a week and a half then a few days in Manila before heading home.

I'll be happy to post my trip report and help the group with my impression of the area.

Thanks and looking forward to the help!Good to hear you are heading to Cebu as I think it is a great place and prefer it over Manila.

As we can't share contacts on the board best you PM me for some information as a few tricks you need to know about Mango and the contacts.

Have fun and look forward to the PM Dang.

Kabul Guy
10-07-19, 01:16
Gents,

I will be in Bohol for all of November, when you get PM capability send me one and we can at least have a beer and compare notes.

Dang2000
10-08-19, 04:22
I will be in Bohol for all of November, when you get PM capability send me one and we can at least have a beer and compare notes.Probably won't be able to get PM but will check it out. Don't want to have to explain charge on CC but will check it out more. Would definitely love to benefit from yours and WR's knowledge.

Speaking of Bohol, I plan to go there to tour the park and a few other sites. Is there any reason to stay on the island or just return to Cebu for that scene?

Dang2000
10-08-19, 04:30
Good to hear you are heading to Cebu as I think it is a great place and prefer it over Manila.

As we can't share contacts on the board best you PM me for some information as a few tricks you need to know about Mango and the contacts.

Have fun and look forward to the PM Dang.Thanks Wicked, I am traveling this week but saw the instructions for getting the subscription. Will be getting it going since I'm on the clock with the processing time. I arrive on the 3rd so fingers crossed.

Kabul Guy
10-08-19, 09:32
Probably won't be able to get PM but will check it out. Don't want to have to explain charge on CC but will check it out more. Would definitely love to benefit from yours and WR's knowledge.

Speaking of Bohol, I plan to go there to tour the park and a few other sites. Is there any reason to stay on the island or just return to Cebu for that scene?Good beaches in Pangalo Island, Aloha Beach has some action but is IMHO over crowded and commercialized, lots of free beach areas for a nice relaxing swim. Reports of good diving as well.

I have a number of good contacts already on the island from PL and Tinder, these should at least get me started. A couple regulars want to come for a weekend. I will be there 6 weeks.

There are the Chocolate Hills and some other attractions, nothing special but your girl will like it, sort of interesting but not worth a whole day at it. 30 minutes tops.

There is also a cash option for getting PM capability, just send Jackson $20 in an envelope, never used it but reports are positive, may take a few days depending on the speed of the snailmail. Get senior status and you also get PM capability. Not sure how many posts that is.

HawaiiFire
10-08-19, 10:24
I just returned from Cebu, Moalboal and Bohol. One week each place. Cebu has hordes of hot chicks, nightlife and restos.

Moalboal, pass unless your are a hardcore diver.

Bohol is nice and relaxed. Billiards, beaches and girls. Although the place is over run with Chinese and Korean tourists. If you speak Chinese or Korean easy pickings. The girls were checking me out but no way to communicate.

Goferring
10-09-19, 00:34
I just returned from Cebu, Moalboal and Bohol. One week each place. Cebu has hordes of hot chicks, nightlife and restos.

Bohol is nice and relaxed. Billiards, beaches and girls. Although the place is over run with Chinese and Korean tourists. If you speak Chinese or Korean easy pickings. The girls were checking me out but no way to communicate.When you say "bohol", where in the province did you go?. There are lots of beaches etc and they all have their own character.

Cheers. G.

Kazeu
10-09-19, 04:24

Bohol is nice and relaxed. Billiards, beaches and girls. Although the place is over run with Chinese and Korean tourists. If you speak Chinese or Korean easy pickings. The girls were checking me out but no way to communicate.Are you saying the Filipinas in bohol can only speak Chinese or Korean? Or you're saying the Chinese and Korean tourists were checking you out. In my experience, the tourists are not such easy pickings even if you speak chinese or korean.

Steve Nash
10-09-19, 05:48
Speaking of Bohol, I plan to go there to tour the park and a few other sites. Is there any reason to stay on the island or just return to Cebu for that scene?Is better to go to Bohol with a girl. I was there last June and had a great time touring Bohol with my girl.

If you still want to go alone, I recommend setting up dates from Filipino Cupid dating website in advance, there are alot of hot young girls ready to meet you there.

I suggest staying in Tagbilaran City or close to the bridge between Panglao Island and Tagbilaran, most girls that you meet from Filipino Cupid will live / work in Tagbilaran.

You can set-up 4-5 dates in Tagbilaran then choose the best girl to bring to Panglao or do touring in Bohol. If you set-up dates in Bohol make sure you do it in advance, like a week in advance. One thing I notice in Tagbilaran is not good to party on sundays, most bars and nightclubs are dead on that day, I ended up going to Alona Beach to party on a Sunday. Maybe during summertime is better, not sure.

Dang2000
10-10-19, 04:35
Steve Nash, thanks for the heads up on Bohol. Kinda figured it would be more of a place that's better to bring someone with. I might just have to forgo the ladies for that chunk of my trip unless I find something nice in Cebu. I can't put in the time online to develop the leads while here at home.

It'll be a scramble to get PM to get good tips from folks but I appreciate all the help so far.

Dang2000
10-10-19, 04:40
Good beaches in Pangalo Island, Aloha Beach has some action but is IMHO over crowded and commercialized, lots of free beach areas for a nice relaxing swim. Reports of good diving as well.

I have a number of good contacts already on the island from PL and Tinder, these should at least get me started. A couple regulars want to come for a weekend. I will be there 6 weeks.

There are the Chocolate Hills and some other attractions, nothing special but your girl will like it, sort of interesting but not worth a whole day at it. 30 minutes tops.

There is also a cash option for getting PM capability, just send Jackson $20 in an envelope, never used it but reports are positive, may take a few days depending on the speed of the snailmail. Get senior status and you also get PM capability. Not sure how many posts that is.If I don't get PM in time maybe we can still meet up for the beer when I hit Bohol. Work travel is killing me from getting that letter out with the cash in it. I'm guessing you are down in the City in the SW side. My plan for the moment is to hit the Chocolate Hills and check out the Preserve to see if I can spot some of the tiny monkeys there.

Dang2000
10-10-19, 05:40
LOL, I hope I paid the right spot. Just got some Bitcoin and think I made payment. It says I should have access in a few hours. Fingers crossed.

Kabul and Wicked, will send PM soon. I hope.

X Man
10-14-19, 03:29
The East Asian tourists at Alona Beach make for some great eye candy. My own experiences is that gals traveling (without BF) are sometimes up for a fling. A blonde, blue-eyed guy with a six pack would probably do well, language skills or not.

That being said, Alona beach is a great place to party, but not a great beach anymore. Too many people, high prices, noisy, strobe lights, pesky touts, and numerous boats crowd the relatively short beach. Go 2 km up the road to Dumaluan Beach for something a bit more sedate. If anyone has explored the beaches northeast of Tag, I'd love to read a review.

Buzz cafe on Alona Beach is a great place to eat. The same group also run a seaside hotel that is quirky in a good way. Unfortunately, just rocks, no beach. https://www.boholbeefarm.com/hotel/Pan.

Pictures at Dumaluan Beach on Panglao Island (Bohol).

Are you saying the Filipinas in bohol can only speak Chinese or Korean? Or you're saying the Chinese and Korean tourists were checking you out. In my experience, the tourists are not such easy pickings even if you speak chinese or korean.

Sxxxx
10-18-19, 09:15
Haven't been to Cebu for 18 months /2 years, AC has been able to satisfy Rogue Elephants like me, so Cebu has been neglected. Cebu is mostly a dating site town nowadays. Experienced persons however, recruit via Contacts, which needs time to organise. Not street pimps, Contacts.

Will be in Cebu December this year. Can someone tell me if Arena is still operating?. Used to have significant number of 8's and maybe above, back in the day. But recent years has slipped down to a limited number of 6's. Show place, not a 'bar'. Also Octagon, are these two places still active? Thanks.

Kabul Guy
10-20-19, 04:10
...... If anyone has explored the beaches northeast of Tag, I'd love to read a review.
.....I am on Panglou Island now, I am in an Airbnb rental near Panglou Beach which is on the west side of the Island about half way. Nice long beach, no maintenance so some debris and flotsam washed up on the shore line, but in a half dozen morning swims so far only once did I see a few locals swimming. Did see some fishermen getting boats ready.

White sand and very quiet, just you and your girlfriend du jour in the beach.

Only other beach I have been to here was a couple years ago, it was a small peach near Ubay, don't know the name but it was not worth the trip. No sand, you had to rent a floating platform, took a girl and extended family and we had a great time, especially the kids nut not a beach I would return to.

I intend to explore the island over the next few weeks. And will post beach reports.

HawaiiFire
12-10-19, 05:26
When you say "bohol", where in the province did you go?. There are lots of beaches etc and they all have their own character.

Cheers. G.I stayed at Alona Beach.

Speaking Chinese or Korean would have made meeting female tourists who speak this 6 e languages much easier.

I almost had a hot Chinese girl back to the room but her dive instructor cock blocked me.

I'll be back in Cebu and Bohol in January.

Thomas Casey
01-16-20, 04:54
Hi fellow ISGers,

I'm a long-time lurker. Thanks to all for the valuable info. I did RTFF however couldn't find any recent intel on what I'm about to ask. I will be going to Cebu City the first week of February for a week and wanted some advice from someone in the know since I know things change constantly. I'll be staying at Quest near Ayala for a week before heading to Bohol.

I've been pipelining on FC with a lot of success as I usually prefer to have a GFE, however this time around I also wanted to try the KTV scene, and gogos. I am particularly interested in checking out the All Star Sports Bar where I keep reading that you can buy the LDs and the girls aren't pushy as it's a regular sports bar. What I'm reading conflicting info on is whether I can bar fine the girls, or are the LDs just for them to get cozy but then you can't really take them back to the hotel. Has anyone been there recently to give me some guidance on that?

Second question is with reference to KTVs. I've always read to avoid them due to them notoriously ripping people off and the high prices. I've heard of a cheaper one called RAJ in the Colon area. I feel a bit more at ease checking one out since I'll be with a friend on this trip, however regardless of which one I go to, does anyone have any recent experiences at any of them in Cebu City to give some guidance? I'm familiar with the names of them and BF but would love to hear from a fellow ISGer which one they trust.

This will be my first time in Cebu and Bohol and I'm hoping it's filled with as much action as my trip to Manila last year!

CodeName47
01-19-20, 11:22

But I can help you. How much you pay me to reimburse the work I did? In life nothing is for free.I love both the response and the attachment.

Threadbare
01-19-20, 16:00
Hi fellow ISGers,

I'm a long-time lurker. Thanks to all for the valuable info. I did RTFF however couldn't find any recent intel on what I'm about to ask. I will be going to Cebu City the first week of February for a week and wanted some advice from someone in the know since I know things change constantly. I'll be staying at Quest near Ayala for a week before heading to Bohol.

I've been pipelining on FC with a lot of success as I usually prefer to have a GFE, however this time around I also wanted to try the KTV scene, and gogos. I am particularly interested in checking out the All Star Sports Bar where I keep reading that you can buy the LDs and the girls aren't pushy as it's a regular sports bar. What I'm reading conflicting info on is whether I can bar fine the girls, or are the LDs just for them to get cozy but then you can't really take them back to the hotel. Has anyone been there recently to give me some guidance on that?

Second question is with reference to KTVs. I've always read to avoid them due to them notoriously ripping people off and the high prices. I've heard of a cheaper one called RAJ in the Colon area. I feel a bit more at ease checking one out since I'll be with a friend on this trip, however regardless of which one I go to, does anyone have any recent experiences at any of them in Cebu City to give some guidance? I'm familiar with the names of them and BF but would love to hear from a fellow ISGer which one they trust.

This will be my first time in Cebu and Bohol and I'm hoping it's filled with as much action as my trip to Manila last year!Hi, I will be visiting Cebu for the first time, 8 - 10 February. If you cam get your pm working, PM me and we could meet up and compare notes. We.

Wicked Roger
01-20-20, 13:39

This will be my first time in Cebu and Bohol and I'm hoping it's filled with as much action as my trip to Manila last year!TC as Threadbare said get the PM as can't share some contacts.

Now KTVs. All my life of being in / out / living in the Philippines (Cebu) I have visited a KTC once and never been to Colon! He former was with a friend who had an itch. Was totally boring as I don't drink. We chatted to a few girls (some I knew) and my friend got the contact of one he saw later.

About Colon. I just won't go, full of pickpockets and snatchers IMHO so you are a braver man than me.

The cuties go there as clothes and very high heels are cheap LOL. I enjoy that part of Colon only LOL.

Cjetset
01-23-20, 17:13
I agree with WR. Colon is a bit sketchy. I think you will really like Cebu and Bohol but much less action than Metro Manila and AC. Lots of non pro cuties so you have to have solid game or look like me (kidding).

I'm back in Cebu February 12th for work if any of the savvy members of this forum want to connect.

TC as Threadbare said get the PM as can't share some contacts.

Now KTVs. All my life of being in / out / living in the Philippines (Cebu) I have visited a KTC once and never been to Colon! He former was with a friend who had an itch. Was totally boring as I don't drink. We chatted to a few girls (some I knew) and my friend got the contact of one he saw later.

About Colon. I just won't go, full of pickpockets and snatchers IMHO so you are a braver man than me.

The cuties go there as clothes and very high heels are cheap LOL. I enjoy that part of Colon only LOL.

Sammon
01-23-20, 22:19
TC as Threadbare said get the PM as can't share some contacts.

The cuties go there as clothes and very high heels are cheap LOL. I enjoy that part of Colon only LOL.Never been to colon. But have sent my province cuties to shop there. They have heard from somebody that things can be bargained there. So I give them some money and they take jeepney and come back with few bags. Whatever makes them happy although the last girl in October last year said that things are not cheap there anymore.

Wicked Roger
01-24-20, 08:12
Never been to colon. But have sent my province cuties to shop there. They have heard from somebody that things can be bargained there. So I give them some money and they take jeepney and come back with few bags. Whatever makes them happy although the last girl in October last year said that things are not cheap there anymore.Things are still fairly cheap as I know a cutie shopped there last week and said 'value' was OK. Basically it is cheaper than Ayala, you can get some very sexy stuff there very cheap and that is what many mongers care about LOL. But also theyc an buy a few things for the family fairly cheap which helps gives us brownie points at the same time.

Steve Nash
02-27-20, 23:42
Things are still fairly cheap as I know a cutie shopped there last week and said 'value' was OK. Basically it is cheaper than Ayala, you can get some very sexy stuff there very cheap and that is what many mongers care about LOL. But also theyc an buy a few things for the family fairly cheap which helps gives us brownie points at the same time.I agree lots of cheap things in Colon, I saved more than 5 k buying stuff there last month on January.

One thing I would disagree is about Colon being dangerous, I was there at least 5 times at night, and walk from Santo Nino Church to Colon many times, and even once I got drunk in Plaza Independencia with my girl (there was a concert during Sinulog week) and then walk to Colon (which is about 10 blocks to reach to Colon) and not dangerous at all, never saw any pickpockets or snatchers the 5 times I was there and I'm good at detecting thieves, you will mostly see beggars and homeless.

So I wouldn't consider Colon very dangerous, unless you are planning to walk in a dark alley of course.

Maybe it helps that as Latino I look like Filipino abit, I guess that's one of the advantages, plus getting local prices and not foreigner prices.

Kabul Guy
03-22-20, 08:15
How tight are the travel restrictions in Cebu City?

Can you still travel around fairly freely?

Any risk of getting stuck anywhere?

GoodEnough
03-22-20, 16:46

Any risk of getting stuck anywhere?I'm not there but I just heard from a friend that anyone over 65 is not allowed outside at all. I don't know what the restrictions are on anyone else.

GE.

Datiao
03-22-20, 17:24

Any risk of getting stuck anywhere?Curfew from 8 pm to 5 am.

Malls closed except supermarket, pharmacy and few restaurants.

Amadeuss
03-23-20, 19:03
Curfew from 8 pm to 5 am.

Malls closed except supermarket, pharmacy and few restaurants.A friend staying near IT Park in an appartement building watsapped me that they not let in visitors or guests anymore.

Datiao
03-24-20, 18:12
A friend staying near IT Park in an appartement building watsapped me that they not let in visitors or guests anymore.Not really, it depends on the building management.

I have no Problem bringing girls.

ForkTruck
03-25-20, 15:32
I have always found Cebu to be the best place for finding quality, attractive, willing, girls on dating sites. This has not changed, in fact it appears the sites now have many new members anxious to meet. These are probably unemployed mall and factory workers looking to replace their lost income or at least get out of the house and hang out for a time away from their kids and crowded apartments. The biggest obstacle is not having public transportation running to get them to you.

Albert9989
03-25-20, 16:23
Grab is also not working?

NapaSlapper
03-27-20, 02:02
I have always found Cebu to be the best place for finding quality, attractive, willing, girls on dating sites. This has not changed, in fact it appears the sites now have many new members anxious to meet. These are probably unemployed mall and factory workers looking to replace their lost income or at least get out of the house and hang out for a time away from their kids and crowded apartments. The biggest obstacle is not having public transportation running to get them to you.Who in their right mind would want to get up close and personal with a complete stranger in these most dangerous of times. There is a complete lockdown for a reason, that reason being saving lives.

ForkTruck
03-27-20, 04:05
Who in their right mind would want to get up close and personal with a complete stranger in these most dangerous of times. There is a complete lockdown for a reason, that reason being saving lives.I understand your point, from my view If I catch the Chinese flu I have a 98% chance of surviving after 2 or 3 weeks of illness and then 2 weeks in quarantine. BTW I also BB many of these girls with the chance of catching something far more dangerous than the flu and those illnesses might have a higher incidence in the population we on ISG target. Each of us has to decide what risks we are willing to take and be willing to accept the consequences. If I was to meet a girl who is coughing, etc. I would send her back home while social distancing from her. So far the Philippines has had 6 cases of Covid19 per million population with 1 death per two million population.

NapaSlapper
03-27-20, 04:24
I understand your point, from my view If I catch the Chinese flu I have a 98% chance of surviving after 2 or 3 weeks of illness and then 2 weeks in quarantine. BTW I also BB many of these girls with the chance of catching something far more dangerous than the flu and those illnesses might have a higher incidence in the population we on ISG target. Each of us has to decide what risks we are willing to take and be willing to accept the consequences. If I was to meet a girl who is coughing, etc. I would send her back home while social distancing from her. So far the Philippines has had 6 cases of Covid19 per million population with 1 death per two million population.You have the right to take as many chances as you want with your own life. But you do not have the right to put other peoples lives in danger.

I think you will find that the official numbers coming out of most nations are generally considered bullshit even the world health organisation agrees, as far as this is like the flu think again and educate yourself.

The only way that the world is going to control the numbers is by isolation, exactly what every nation has ordered to be done, yet some think they know more than the worlds experts and continue to put others at risk of death.

Wicked Roger
03-27-20, 05:01
I understand your point, from my view If I catch the Chinese flu I have a 98% chance of surviving after 2 or 3 weeks of illness and then 2 weeks in quarantine. BTW I also BB many of these girls with the chance of catching something far more dangerous than the flu and those illnesses might have a higher incidence in the population we on ISG target. Each of us has to decide what risks we are willing to take and be willing to accept the consequences. If I was to meet a girl who is coughing, etc. I would send her back home while social distancing from her. So far the Philippines has had 6 cases of Covid19 per million population with 1 death per two million population.It will increase FT for sure as how many are tested in the provinces? That is a breeding ground IMHO and am sure things will grow for the worse. Manila is suffering from a lack of beds already and the curve is still rising.

EihTooms
03-27-20, 07:22
Who in their right mind would want to get up close and personal with a complete stranger in these most dangerous of times. There is a complete lockdown for a reason, that reason being saving lives.Bear in mind, these international lock downs are not expected to "prevent" the spread of Covid-19. Some estimates suggest 60%+ of us will get it anyway, no matter what precautions we take. Same as in any cold/flu season throughout history. And most of us will pull through it just fine.

The greater goal by taking these measures is to "slow" the spread of it. That's what the "flatten the curve" goal is all about. As long as most of us will get it eventually anyway, the worst way for that to happen is if ALL of us get it in the first month or two of the pandemic. If that happens, we will swamp the hospitals, doctors' office, clinics, many will never get seen and then the death rate from it increases. Also, early on the drugs we have to fight it off will not be as effective as the ones we'll have in a few months. "Flattening the curve" doesn't mean the cases in that curve will never happen, it merely means fewer will get it at the very beginning and instead we will get it spread out more evenly in each of the subsequent months when hospitals and doctors' off offices can deal with the patients and there is enough effective medicine to go around.

Of course, I am sure you probably already know this. I am just pointing out how some of the reaction of the girls here in Bangkok to the idea of getting Covid-19 is more or less pointless in the sense that they will probably get it at some point anyway. As will I. Actually, if I am going to get Covid-19 anyway, I think right now is a better time than most, considering I live in Bangkok and there are far fewer people here right now. I suspect it would be easier for me to see a doctor or be admitted into a hospital and get some medicine for it now than it was a month ago. And its the same with any girls I know who are more terrified of Covid-19 than they are of anything else.

ForkTruck
03-27-20, 15:52
Bear in mind, these international lock downs are not expected to "prevent" the spread of Covid-19. Some estimates suggest 60%+ of us will get it anyway, no matter what precautions we take. Same as in any cold/flu season throughout history. And most of us will pull through it just fine.

The greater goal by taking these measures is to "slow" the spread of it. That's what the "flatten the curve" goal is all about. As long as most of us will get it eventually anyway, the worst way for that to happen is if ALL of us get it in the first month or two of the pandemic. If that happens, we will swamp the hospitals, doctors' office, clinics, many will never get seen and then the death rate from it increases. Also, early on the drugs we have to fight it off will not be as effective as the ones we'll have in a few months. "Flattening the curve" doesn't mean the cases in that curve will never happen, it merely means fewer will get it at the very beginning and instead we will get it spread out more evenly in each of the subsequent months when hospitals and doctors' off offices can deal with the patients and there is enough effective medicine to go around.You are exactly correct. In another 24 months this will just be another strain of flu included in the annual flu shot. Protecting the medical industry is now the number one priority.

NapaSlapper
03-28-20, 01:54
You are exactly correct. In another 24 months this will just be another strain of flu included in the annual flu shot. Protecting the medical industry is now the number one priority.For all those that are not taking this virus seriously and claiming its similar to flu and I have a good chance of recovery then watch this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4J0d...a6z2L0aVJIi2AI

Stay at home, forget about mongering for a few weeks / month, it might just save mine or your family members lives.

Mdemde
03-28-20, 08:23
Not really, it depends on the building management.

I have no Problem bringing girls.I think you will find that as from today, you will not be able to do so because of the next stage in the 'lockdown' effective from today. I have been able to bring girls into my condo unit many times without any problems (I live near the old Ayala mall in Cebu City), the last time was the Thursday before last (March 19). But just today, about an hour ago, I tried to bring a regular girl back into my condo but security stopped me at the lobby and told me that as from today because of the new lockdown regulations strictly no visitors are allowed into the building! I protested, politely, for about 10 minutes, and tried to persuade them to make an exception but they would not budge.

The building manager came down to have a word with me, I told him I had been living here for 9 months and that the girl had been here before but he apologised and repeated what the security guards had told me. I was not made aware of this until just today. Fuck it!

So I gave the girl 1 K to cover her for her time coming here and time to go back home, and off she went.

Datiao
03-29-20, 14:15
I think you will find that as from today, you will not be able to do so because of the next stage in the 'lockdown' effective from today. I have been able to bring girls into my condo unit many times without any problems (I live near the old Ayala mall in Cebu City), the last time was the Thursday before last (March 19). But just today, about an hour ago, I tried to bring a regular girl back into my condo but security stopped me at the lobby and told me that as from today because of the new lockdown regulations strictly no visitors are allowed into the building! I protested, politely, for about 10 minutes, and tried to persuade them to make an exception but they would not budge.

The building manager came down to have a word with me, I told him I had been living here for 9 months and that the girl had been here before but he apologised and repeated what the security guards had told me. I was not made aware of this until just today. Fuck it!

So I gave the girl 1 K to cover her for her time coming here and time to go back home, and off she went.The lockdown started yesterday 28 Mar 12 pm.

All residents are to stay in their homes except one member per household allowed out to buy food.

They are not apprehending anyone yet cause many people are not aware, but from Apr 1 , it will be strictly enforced. My condo has an army uniformed personnel stationed in the reception to make sure things are under control.

Our mongering activities got to stop for a month.

ForkTruck
03-29-20, 15:54
The lockdown started yesterday 28 Mar 12 pm.

All residents are to stay in their homes except one member per household allowed out to buy food.Civil unrest to follow. In historically oppressive regime countries people will put up with this control for long periods of time, even indefinitely. In free society countries people are not accustomed to government making them conform and worst of all hungry. Some countries are giving money away to keep their people contented for the time being but many third world countries like the Philippines are just saying sorry, go hungry. It's just not going to work for very long. Economies are shutting down and people are getting antsy. How long before the narrative changes from virus control to population unrest and demonstrations leading to government collapse? Fear of the Virus will be trumped by hunger and anger.

Chocha Monger
03-29-20, 16:59
The lockdown started yesterday 28 Mar 12 pm.

All residents are to stay in their homes except one member per household allowed out to buy food.

They are not apprehending anyone yet cause many people are not aware, but from Apr 1 , it will be strictly enforced. My condo has an army uniformed personnel stationed in the reception to make sure things are under control.

Our mongering activities got to stop for a month.Yes. Mongers must sit quietly at home watching reruns of Trike Patrol for a month or more. There will be no uprising of cotton candy cocked septuagenarians forming brigades to topple the regime for hampering the spread of Wuhan bat virus. If the virus is allowed to run rampant in a society where people clean their asses with water and no soap after taking a shit, the death toll will surpass what we have seen in Italy. If mongers think the lockdown is an inconvenience to getting their soft marshmallow cocks sucked, just see what happens when girls start bringing home the virus to their families hiding in their nipa huts. Families will impose their own lockdowns on the girls fucking foreign mongers and the game will really be over.

Datiao
03-31-20, 08:23
I think you will find that as from today, you will not be able to do so because of the next stage in the 'lockdown' effective from today. I have been able to bring girls into my condo unit many times without any problems (I live near the old Ayala mall in Cebu City), the last time was the Thursday before last (March 19). But just today, about an hour ago, I tried to bring a regular girl back into my condo but security stopped me at the lobby and told me that as from today because of the new lockdown regulations strictly no visitors are allowed into the building! I protested, politely, for about 10 minutes, and tried to persuade them to make an exception but they would not budge.

So I gave the girl 1 K to cover her for her time coming here and time to go back home, and off she went.Sorry about your case but lady luck is shinning on me.

Last night. Girl said had 100 p left so she worried of hunger after few days and asked if she could come over.

I said w the lockdown my condo will not allow visitors but she pleaded so much that I told her I would try speak to the condo incharge tomorrow morning.

8 am today at reception was 2 armed in army uniform.

So I told them I have a lady friend who is out of money and quite distress, whether I could let her come and stay w me till lockdown ends, at the sametime help me w chores and marketing as I have aithrithis issue, showing them my swollen knee cap. They asked me some questions about which country I been recently also about the girl.

Then a discussion w the management and approved of it.

So I quickly contacted the girl to pack her clothes and came over.

As all transportations were halted, luckily she only had to walk 2 km under the hot sun to arrive at my condo.

The relieved expression as if I m her saviour when she sees me.

Mdemde
04-01-20, 13:20
Sorry about your case but lady luck is shinning on me.I'm jealous!

Cbea20
04-07-20, 13:10
Sorry about your case but lady luck is shinning on me.

Last night. Girl said had 100 p left so she worried of hunger after few days and asked if she could come over.

I said w the lockdown my condo will not allow visitors but she pleaded so much that I told her I would try speak to the condo incharge tomorrow morning.

8 am today at reception was 2 armed in army uniform.

So I told them I have a lady friend who is out of money and quite distress, whether I could let her come and stay w me till lockdown ends, at the sametime help me w chores and marketing as I have aithrithis issue, showing them my swollen knee cap. They asked me some questions about which country I been recently also about the girl.

Then a discussion w the management and approved of it.

So I quickly contacted the girl to pack her clothes and came over.

As all transportations were halted, luckily she only had to walk 2 km under the hot sun to arrive at my condo.

The relieved expression as if I m her saviour when she sees me.Way to go! I am confined to home with my helper.

ForkTruck
05-07-20, 02:23
I am a long time user of PL, particularly in Cebu with a plethora of dating girls willing and able usually just for the cost of a meal at Jollybees and taxi money. Now I, like so many others am stuck in my country perusing the dating site and it is amazing. The number of 18 to 27 year old girls is staggering, I have collected so many numbers that a revolving door would need daily greasing from babes coming and going. Of course I am not naive so I know most of those girls and numbers will be inactive by the time I get back to Phil, if ever. A few asked for money now but that is not going to happen, most girls never mentioned needing help. Many guys here will say I am wasting my time. Yeah probably so, but not much else to do with all my usual activities shut down. Man makes plans and God laughs.

Goferring
05-07-20, 04:15
The number of 18 to 27 year old girls is staggering, I have collected so many numbers that a revolving door would need daily greasing from babes coming and going.Not that I would know 😉 but if it gets too hard to manage, Freelancer.com is available for oursourcing converting all those meaningless chats into vcf Contact lists for a very reasonable fee.

Most will fall by the wayside but you will then have 100's of numbers at the ready when you do arrive all anoted for location, special abilities etc.

Automated mongering on an industrial scale. 😁.

Enjoy. G.

Sammon
05-07-20, 16:22
I am a long time user of PL, particularly in Cebu with a plethora of dating girls willing and able usually just for the cost of a meal at Jollybees and taxi money. Now I, like so many others am stuck in my country perusing the dating site and it is amazing. The number of 18 to 27 year old girls is staggering, I have collected so many numbers that a revolving door would need daily greasing from babes coming and going. Of course I am not naive so I know most of those girls and numbers will be inactive by the time I get back to Phil, if ever. A few asked for money now but that is not going to happen, most girls never mentioned needing help. Many guys here will say I am wasting my time. Yeah probably so, but not much else to do with all my usual activities shut down. Man makes plans and God laughs.

Cebu is special because of availability of dating site girls for sex. Everyone promise companionships and sex on chatting. Once you are in town various problems crop up. Major is lack of verifiable I. D. Most upscale hotels require police I. D. It is cheap to get but these dating site girls unless they are seasoned do not care to get one. Then there is money demand. They do not know the going rate and demand upwards of 10000 for couple of hours. Many have problems staying all night afraid of their parents. Next is traveling. Many live far and need to take a bus and they claim they do not have money and cannot borrow. I never send money. Some want to take taxi even though they took jeepney all their life. Depending on the girl and how badly I want her I say I will pay the taxi when she is at the hotel. Some want to bring aunt or friend along. I do not encourage this unless some of my previous providers bring along their friends. Now after navigating through all this minefield you will lucky to get couple out of 50 or so agreed to be with you.

My solution is chat and see the girl on cam. Get to know her, see her body, agree on compensation, do not make promises of more than one night together.

Keep your fingers crossed.

ForkTruck
05-07-20, 22:51
Some want to bring aunt or friend along. I do not encourage this unless some of my previous providers bring along their friends. On two occasions I had a scheduled girl show up at Jollybees with a friend who I was not forewarned about. Both times the "friend" was not even close to being doable even with a bag on her fat head. I believe they Just came along hoping for a free meal and I suspect both would have split after eating leaving me feeling stupid if I had fallen for their scam. I immediately sent the girl and her buddy away after a short lecture and with jeep fare. It happens.

Pute Nut
05-08-20, 00:09
Everyone promise companionships and sex on chatting. Once you are in town various problems crop up. Major is lack of verifiable I. D. Most upscale hotels require police I. D. It is cheap to get but these dating site girls unless they are seasoned do not care to get one. Then there is money demand. They do not know the going rate and demand upwards of 10000 for couple of hours. Many have problems staying all night afraid of their parents. Next is traveling. Many live far and need to take a bus and they claim they do not have money and cannot borrow. I never send money. Some want to take taxi even though they took jeepney all their life. Depending on the girl and how badly I want her I say I will pay the taxi when she is at the hotel. Some want to bring aunt or friend along. I do not encourage this unless some of my previous providers bring along their friends. Now after navigating through all this minefield you will lucky to get couple out of 50 or so agreed to be with you.This is one of the best descriptions I have seen on how it really works on the ground in Cebu.

Once arrived, all the promises made on previous chats go out the window, and you need to navigate this real-life web of issues.

All this was easier before IMO, now the cat's out of the bag and many girls are very cautious. But it's numbers game, and why not play it, rewards can still be great.

Albert9989
05-08-20, 09:46
This is one of the best descriptions I have seen on how it really works on the ground in Cebu.

Once arrived, all the promises made on previous chats go out the window, and you need to navigate this real-life web of issues.

All this was easier before IMO, now the cat's out of the bag and many girls are very cautious. But it's numbers game, and why not play it, rewards can still be great.I confirm, I had exactly the same difficulties in Cebu, transport, being far away, etc, etc.

Very difficult to get girls to meet you.

Was a big surprise for me, but I see that I am not the only one.

TurdyCurdyOne
05-08-20, 13:05
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Goferring
05-08-20, 13:24

All this was easier before IMO, now the cat's out of the bag and many girls are very cautious. But it's numbers game, and why not play it, rewards can still be great.I'd agree that any pre work beyond "what's your number?" is essentially a waste of time. The girls have heard all the promises before. Hence, "I'm here now, let's meet after class" is far more productive than "let's meet next week / month / when I arrive. ".

I've had pretty good luck when I'm actually in town. Of course, repeat business or referred friends are the most reliable and very rarely fail to deliver.

Enjoy. G.

Pute Nut
05-08-20, 17:37
I've had pretty good luck when I'm actually in town. Of course, repeat business or referred friends are the most reliable and very rarely fail to deliver.

Enjoy. G.Yes, regulars know that you're not a psycho and know the approximate size of rewards, so it's good to keep a list with the keepers. Problem is last year's regular may be preggy in province and pinoy BF not yet departed. I have lived in AC but Cebu is just a regular stop for me (or was before Covid).

Wicked Roger
05-08-20, 21:33
Yes, regulars know that you're not a psycho and know the approximate size of rewards, so it's good to keep a list with the keepers. Problem is last year's regular may be preggy in province and pinoy BF not yet departed. I have lived in AC but Cebu is just a regular stop for me (or was before Covid).Have not used the web sites such as PL DIA etc for years in Cebu (or anywhere but I like Cebu a lot) - just have referrals and regulars etc. They get preggy I let West Coast see them as he is the pervert LOL.

Cebuanas are very pretty and sexy IMHO is why I am there and not Manila.

Wicked Roger
06-30-20, 10:01
I posted this in the General Info of the main board but here I do also as Cebu.

While KG has less worries where he is Mdemde is truly stuck based on earlier FRs.

This from the Philstar and surprised me.

https://www.philstar.com/opinion/2020/06/30/2024456/cebu-city-worlds-longest-locked-down-city

Mdemde
06-30-20, 16:10
I posted this in the General Info of the main board but here I do also as Cebu.

While KG has less worries where he is Mdemde is truly stuck based on earlier FRs.

This from the Philstar and surprised me.

https://www.philstar.com/opinion/2020/06/30/2024456/cebu-city-worlds-longest-locked-down-cityCebu City is the only city now in the Philippines under ECQ (the strictest level). I moved to Cebu City last year at the beginning of July, so have been here for a year, but have spent about a quarter of my time here stuck under ECQ!

When Cebu City reverted back to ECQ on June 16, it was for a 2 week period which expired today and it is quite likely that it will be extended for another 2 weeks.

From www.sunstar.com.ph; .

"Thus the heavy betting is on a continued ECQ for at least another 15 days starting July 1. ".

https://www.sunstar.com.ph/article/1861923/Cebu/Local-News/EXPLAINER-Why-Cebu-City-is-highly-likely-to-keep-ECQ-status-for-July-1-to-15-Plus-bit-of-good-news-from-UP-forecast

Amadeuss
07-01-20, 08:55
I moved to Cebu City last year at the beginning of July, It was your free decision. Why are you now surprised of the situation during troubled times?

Peoples discipline don't change quickly. And without discipline there won't be a stop of spreading the virus.

Kabul Guy
07-02-20, 23:16
I am outside Cebu city on the province and we went to MGCQ. More places are open and I had one of the best massages and happy endings I have ever had from a nice cute pina.

However while the beaches are open, they are limited to under 60 and since I am have 46 years experience being 18 I am still locked down.

I have several Cebu girls willing to come and a couple from Manila also willing to join me but with travel restrictions in place it will be a while before I can have live in pussy.

Mdemde
08-07-20, 15:03
There are 4 categories of quarantine in the Philippines, ECQ, MECQ, GCQ and MGCQ with ECQ being the most severe and MGCQ being the least restrictive. Under ECQ most shops including malls have to close and taxis (including Grab Car) and bike-taxis are not allowed to operate. Under MECQ malls are allowed to open but taxis and Grab Car are not allowed to operate.

Cebu City was on.

ECQ from March 28 to May 31.

GCQ from June 1 to June 14.

ECQ from June 15 to July 15.

MECQ from July 16 to July 31.

GCQ from August 1 to at least August 15.

So, Cebu City is now in GCQ. Malls are allowed to open and taxis are allowed to operate. Traffic levels out on the roads and pedestrians out and about are now close to what they were prior to lockdown back in March, with every day getting busier and busier, though Sundays are still very quiet.

Ayala Mall in Cebu Business Park (not to be confused with the new Ayala Mall in the IT Park, which is called Ayala Central Bloc) and SM City Mall are both open though not all the shops are open, only about half of the shops and about a quarter of the restaurants and coffee shops are open, some offer take-out only, the others offer dine-in and take-out. All malls and most shops still require a temp. Check from their security guards before you are allowed in, as do the security guards at my condo.

The Metro and Rustans supermarkets at Ayala Mall in Cebu Business Park are only open until 6 pm, and the malls are closed at 7 pm and there is an overnight curfew from either 8 pm or 10 pm, I can't remember the start time!

Quarantine passes are still required if you go outdoors, these numbered passes are only valid on 3 days a week depending on the last digit of the code, but two sets of these numbered passes have been issued to the admin office at my condo in Cebu City for communal use meaning residents can go out every day. Up until yesterday Sundays were designated as 'stay at home days' but now people have been told that they can go out, but only to buy 'essentials' and they risk arrest if going out for 'leisure purposes'. Face-masks are still mandatory when out in public and inside the malls.

The Cebu Business Park in Cebu City is a private estate and since the lockdown they have positioned a checkpoint at all entry / exit points, and each checkpoint is manned by one guard. The only controls carried out are on pedestrians as they enter where they are stopped and the guard checks their temperature and asks you to show your quarantine pass. There are no checks at all on drivers and passengers on cars or motorbikes, it seems pointless to me to stop and check pedestrians but ignore vehicular traffic.

All bars, pubs, clubs and cinemas are still closed and have been closed since March, I have not seen any news about when they might be allowed to reopen.

All those under the age of 21 are still under house-arrest and are not allowed outside, they have been under house-arrest since March. I have a few regulars in the 18 to 20 age group that I have not seen for months as they are unable or unwilling to come out, but over the last month I have found 2 new girls via pinalove, one aged 18 and the other 19 who did take a chance and came out to meet me and I have plans to meet them again next week.

On August 4th the Cebu City govt reopened its borders, during lockdown the borders with Talisay City and Mandaue City were closed to all but health-workers, govt officials and essential workers who were required to provide stackloads of documentation and paperwork and passes before they were allowed to cross the border.

Now, in Lapu-Lapu, the City Council have authorised residents to carry out citizen arrests on anyone not wearing a face-mask in public! But at the same time they have made a provision that allows individuals to take off their face-masks in public and outside their residences for 15 minutes. This is to allow them to breathe more freely, drink water or eat food. A 'concerned' citizen can make an arrest after 15 minutes, I suspect there will be some nasty fights when 'concerned' citizens try to throw their weight around!

All taxis are required to use a roof-to-floor plastic barrier inside their taxis to shield the front passenger from the driver, all those I have seen have been cheap and tacky sheets of plastic sellotaped to the roof and to the floor with a cut-out hole in the centre covered by a flap for collecting the fare from the passenger.

I had to go to Chong Hua hospital a couple of weeks ago, they will not allow anyone in unless they are wearing a face-shield (as well as a face-mask), which can be bought from near-by pharmacies. And from 15 August face-shields as well as face-masks will be required in all of the Philippines for all passengers on planes, ships, trains and tricycles. Cyclists are 'encouraged' to use them but they will not be compulsory. I am not sure if they will be required in taxis.

Stupid Shit in the Philippines.

There was a proposed requirement that plastic barriers were to be used on all motorbikes to separate the driver from the pillion rider, I am not sure what the current position is, safety concerns were raised by motorbike manufacturers. There was also another proposal a few months ago that pillion riders be required to protect the rider from the virus by way of wearing covered shoes ie flip-flops would not be allowed, it was talked about for a few weeks but it seems to have been dropped.

It has been reported that Pres Duterte will not allow schools to re-open until there is a vaccine available, and he also recommends washing your hands and washing your face-mask in petrol (gasoline) because he believes it is a good disinfectant, I do hope people aren't stupid enough to try this!

www.sunstar.com.ph/article/1865930/Cebu/Local-News/Border-checkpoints-taken-down

www.sunstar.com.ph/article/1865931/Cebu/Local-News/Lapu-Council-allows-citizens-arrest-for-persons-not-wearing-masks-in-public

https://thethaiger.com/news/world/duterte-tells-filipinos-to-clean-masks-with-petrol

Beavis
08-10-20, 13:01
With the authority of the Barangay Captains to impose what they want it seems the rules are changing at least twice a day and 4 times on Mondays. Hopefully we will get through this. Quarantine has more acronyms than a GMDSS unit.

Mdemde
08-13-20, 15:52
A nice threesome with two willing and eager 18 year olds this afternoon in a s / t hotel near the Grand Mall in Lapu-Lapu City, just the other side of the airport. A nice and easy 35 minute taxi ride from my condo near Ayala Mall.

P1. 5 k each, plus P350 for both for taxi and food, plus P250 for the room, total outlay P3. 6 k. Both eager to please, we arranged for a 2 pm meet, I arrived at 1. 45 pm and they were already there waiting for me, always a good sign.

Will I repeat? Yes, I plan another session next week.

Wicked Roger
08-14-20, 11:45
A nice threesome with two willing and eager 18 year olds this afternoon in a s / t hotel near the Grand Mall in Lapu-Lapu City, just the other side of the airport. A nice and easy 35 minute taxi ride from my condo near Ayala Mall.

Will I repeat? Yes, I plan another session next week.Nice one Mdemde, shows how resourceful mongers can be in a lockdown situation LOL.

D Cups
08-14-20, 14:07

P1. 5 k each, plus P350 for both for taxi and food, plus P250 for the room, total outlay P3. 6 k. Both eager to please, we arranged for a 2 pm meet, I arrived at 1. 45 pm and they were already there waiting for me, always a good sign.

Will I repeat? Yes, I plan another session next week.Nice boobs on those!, Medellin. I have ticket for Oct. 20 but probably won't be able to go. My flight will likely be cancelled.

Mdemde
08-15-20, 15:00
Nice one Mdemde, shows how resourceful mongers can be in a lockdown situation LOL.It was actually my first time outside Cebu City since March when lockdown kicked in and they shut the borders with neighbouring Cities of Talisay City and Mandaue City. The borders have only just been opened (4 August) and it was good to get out, it was a fun afternoon LOL.

Mdemde
08-15-20, 15:03
Nice boobs on those!Here's 3 more pics of one of the girls;.

Wicked Roger
08-15-20, 23:25
It was actually my first time outside Cebu City since March when lockdown kicked in and they shut the borders with neighbouring Cities of Talisay City and Mandaue City. The borders have only just been opened (4 August) and it was good to get out, it was a fun afternoon LOL.I read that GCQ is back for Cebu, Talisay, Lapu Lapu, Mandaue and other places. If pinoys were not so 'had headed' (to quote a few pinay friends etc) the situation could be better. But sadly some seem to want to fiesta etc. Hopefully you can get more fun afternoons but those with blue balls waiting had better be checking the refund policy of already purchased tickets!

Sammon
08-16-20, 13:22
I read that GCQ is back for Cebu, Talisay, Lapu Lapu, Mandaue and other places. If pinoys were not so 'had headed' (to quote a few pinay friends etc) the situation could be better. But sadly some seem to want to fiesta etc. Hopefully you can get more fun afternoons but those with blue balls waiting had better be checking the refund policy of already purchased tickets!Not only in Cebu but all of Philippines barangay fiestas and street parties are the way of life. To forget their problems, comraderie within their area, getting young people to meet and enjoy each other creates a sense of support.

Foreigner interactions are available to only few girls who are internet savvy and those who have friends being associated with foreigners. Support for sex is limited because many girls are either afraid of foreigners and also they loose face with their friends and relatives. So most of the province girls would gladly come to your room for sex but not to be seen outside together.

Talking about covid, it is a easily transmissible disease and it is next to impossible for barangay people to isolate themselves. Most if not all depend on each other for daily survival.

Mdemde
08-21-20, 16:08
Another delightful session this afternoon with the same two willing and eager 18 year old girls as last Thursday, in the same s / t hotel.

Mdemde
08-28-20, 14:55
I went past Marshalls Irish Pub on Mango (General Maxilom Ave) in Cebu City this afternoon at about 3. 30 pm, and was surprised to see it open. As far as I was aware, all pubs were still closed. I spoke with one of the staff who told me that they re-opened about 2 weeks ago, but because of the overnight curfew (which is either 8 pm or 10 pm, depending on who you ask), they now close every night at 8 pm. They only had one customer and tried to entice me in, but I rarely drink in the afternoon so declined. If I go out for a beer I won't go out until at least 10 pm, I was a regular customer at Marshalls before the lockdown but won't be going back there for a visit whilst they are only open till 8 pm! I'm not sure if any of the other pubs are open yet, but if they are I suspect they will also close early.

In Cebu City face-masks are compulsory when out in public, many people wear face-shields but they are not compulsory. I was in SM Seaside Mall last Monday and face-shields are now compulsory inside the Mall and the guards will not let you in unless you are wearing one. But I did notice quite a few people inside the Mall who weren't wearing them, though they were wearing face-masks as was everyone else.

According to a news report I read today face-shields will be compulsory in public places in Santander town, southern Cebu, starting September 1.

https://cebudailynews.inquirer.net/336545/santander-issues-eo-mandating-face-shields-by-sept-1

Mdemde
09-04-20, 17:16
Met one of my regulars this afternoon when she came to my condo in Cebu City to help me with some sexercise, earning herself P1. 2 k for her efforts. Like many others she has been hiding under her bed for the last 5 months frightened to go outside because of the virus, but today she ventured out and joined the hundreds of thousands of other Cebuanos who are out and about every day bringing some life back to the city which nearly died back in April and May when it was under ECQ, the most severe quarantine level.

Last time I saw her was back at the end of March when she came to my condo but security would not let her in the building because they had just started a strict 'no visitor' policy because of the quarantine restrictions. That policy has now thankfully been scrapped, and visitors can now come and go though they need to fill out a health declaration form and submit to a temp check at the lobby.

Quarantine restrictions were loosened 3 days ago when Cebu City was put under MGCQ level (the least restrictive) so things are looking up.

Datiao
09-07-20, 02:28
Met one of my regulars this afternoon when she came to my condo in Cebu City to help me with some sexercise,

Last time I saw her was back at the end of March when she came to my condo but security would not let her in the building because they had just started a strict 'no visitor' policy because of the quarantine restrictions. That policy has now thankfully been scrapped, and visitors can now come and go though they need to fill out a health declaration form and submit to a temp check at the lobby.

Quarantine restrictions were loosened 3 days ago when Cebu City was put under MGCQ level (the least restrictive) so things are looking up.That's great, mate. We are sort of in the same boat, I m in cebu city since February.

For me I have a live in girl w me for almost 2 months now.

She does the housework and I cook for us, a shot almost daily. And once awhile I get another girl she will leave us alone and go out.
Had just arranged another girl to come 12pm today.

Indeed the few months from Apr when it was ECQ, condo were very strict disallowing visitors but I too managed to get a live in girl that time for 2 months.

Virus numbers are positively about 10 or so these few days for the city.

Let's hope the MGCQ continues indefinitely till vaccine is available. And our mongering activities goes on smoothly.

Cheers!

Kabul Guy
09-27-20, 08:20
Anyone have any up to date information on how well domestic flights are going?

I have a regular in Manila who is willing to come to Cebu to be with me until this is over and she is concerned about getting stranded at the airport due to canceled flights.

My other option that we are considering is booking her a stateroom on the ferry from Manila to Cebu, at least that way she will not be exposed to too many people while in transit. (about 2 to 3 times the price of an air ticket but it will allow her addition baggage that will not be free on an airline.).

PedroMorales
09-27-20, 12:14
Here is Cebu Pacific's current itinerary https://www.cebupacificair.com/Pages/travel-with-peace-of-mind.

Anyone have any up to date information on how well domestic flights are going?

I have a regular in Manila who is willing to come to Cebu to be with me until this is over and she is concerned about getting stranded at the airport due to canceled flights.

My other option that we are considering is booking her a stateroom on the ferry from Manila to Cebu, at least that way she will not be exposed to too many people while in transit. (about 2 to 3 times the price of an air ticket but it will allow her addition baggage that will not be free on an airline.).

Red Kilt
09-28-20, 12:02
Here is Cebu Pacific's current itinerary https://www.cebupacificair.com/Pages/travel-with-peace-of-mind.90% of those flights have not yet flown. They are regularly cancelled. I have a co-worker who wants to return to her home in Masbate since MAY Every flight she has had reserved has been cancelled prior to departure.

PedroMorales
09-28-20, 12:29
90% of those flights have not yet flown. They are regularly cancelled. I have a co-worker who wants to return to her home in Masbate since MAY Every flight she has had reserved has been cancelled prior to departure.I would cross check it out with a local travel agent if I was living there. I am flying around Europe on a regular basis, having flights cancelled left and right. I don't go asking random guys in Arizona what the state of play is in Europe. I am in touch with a lot of hookers in the Philippines and the only information I want from them is current on the ground conditions. Though they have given me totally false information on visas, that is ok as I do not expect them to know anything about that and I would not trust them anyway as they are nickle and dime hookers.

I have been on planes with five (5) passengers here and I have been packed in with zero social distancing.

I would imagine, from 10,500 km away, that they would have to let folk return to their provinces simply to lower costs. But I don't know as I am not there.

The key question on the Philippines and this board for now is how close to life support is it. To get an appreciation of that, one must wade through dross.

Here in Europe, Dracula's daughters are beginning to reappear. I imagine a Weimar type recovery of unimaginable debauchery. As regards the Philippines, as the whole visa / airline / accommodation thing will change beyond recognition, I imagine a return to good old fashioned mores for many and cut price depravity for others.

It will be interesting to see if Cebu Pacific survives this. Maybe the Koreans will buy it to keep the vaginas of Angeles open.

Sammon
09-28-20, 20:58
90% of those flights have not yet flown. They are regularly cancelled. I have a co-worker who wants to return to her home in Masbate since MAY Every flight she has had reserved has been cancelled prior to departure.Some countries are opening up. But the question is if you get dick do you want to go to their hospitals? Dominican Republic said they will bear the cost of treatment for tourists if they suffer from covid after getting there. I guess they want tourists to cone. Once again facility and treatment at hospitals may not be up to par which we are used to. If you are feeling the symptoms get the first flight out to your home country. Problem maybe if the airline see you sick may not allow to board.

I was looking at many airline websites and they indeed allow you to book. I doubt they will refund the money. Just credits. I got credit from Air Asia after waiting for eight months for the flights I booked for March 2019. Those are only round trip from Manila to Cebu costing around $85 dollars but all the same since they cancelled it they should refund to the credit card.

Although we miss our hobby very much I believe risk is not worth taking. Better to wait till this Pandemic is over.

Kabul Guy
09-28-20, 23:28
Although we miss our hobby very much I believe risk is not worth taking. Better to wait till this Pandemic is over.I am in Cebu province now, I have a good place, off the beaten track, quiet and nicely appointed.

My goal is to get a live in source of pussy and hunker down until this is over.

If you look at this site https://www.gavi.org/covax-facility you will see that the goal is 2 billion doses of vaccine by the end of 2021. That is only a third of the world population, so do not expect a vaccine fix before 2022, perhaps middle of the year. We may get a cure or treatment scheme that works but in the short term the mundane social distancing, wearing masks and hand washing is our best option.

Red Kilt
09-29-20, 09:26
I would cross check it out with a local travel agent if I was living there.

I am flying around Europe on a regular basis, having flights cancelled left and right. I don't go asking random guys in Arizona what the state of play is in Europe.

I am in touch with a lot of hookers in the Philippines and the only information I want from them is current on the ground conditions.

I would imagine, from 10,500 km away, that they would have to let folk return to their provinces simply to lower costs. But I don't know as I am not there.Referencing your above points:

We (my company) has an outstanding travel agent who has booked me everywhere for the past 15 years. Even she cannot miraculously get seats on flights that are cancelled.

Take advice from guys like me who live in the middle of Manila and who rely on travel to work-sites for my business. It's almost impossible (currently) to plan to fly anywhere within PH or to anywhere in SE Asia from PH with any reliability.

Do NOT rely on ANYTHING your hooker informants say. They rely on Fakebook for their information or (worse) word of mouth (tsismis) from friends and acquaintances. They have no idea about any place that is more than 100 kms away.

You would imagine that, but it's not happening. Most COVID-19 is seen as being in Manila, and so the provinces are resisting having open travel from Manila since they have very low rates of infection. In my wife's (northern) province, she has not been home since March 11 because it's way too difficult.

PedroMorales
09-29-20, 10:07
I respect your opinion. It was others throwing out BS queries that prickled me.

European airlines are in turmoil and I cannot see most of them surviving. Long haul flights are the money makers and they are in the tank too. I have met a handful of Ossies and Americans who travelled from Oz / US and I am / was bonking a US cabin crew who has not been to Europe since March (she used to top up by offering services to me and others). It is hard to see light at the end of the tunnel here. All those European planes depreciating in hangars instead of earning their keep in the sky.

If Europe is like that, I can imagine what the Phils is like. Europe, ahem, sneezes.

We are on the same page, almost, on Pinay hookers. I would not trust their opinion on any travel as it is outside their orbit. I cited them to show their info is 100% wrong.

That said, surely the provincial buses are running to send folk back to their pueblos and thereby pass the buck. With the economy dead, how can folk afford rent, food etc?

Same page also as regards your travel agent. If they and others say it cannot be done, then 99.99999% it cannot be done.

As regards S-E-X, I suppose prices will only drop when desperation strikes. Here are cheap flights to Thailand https://www.holidaypirates.com/flights/flights-to-bangkok-thailand-in-2021-from-gbp-327-return_37116.

Note no mention of a visa which, this board reliably informs us, is much more of a headache.

If and when things pick up, the Philippines will be so far down the pecking order as to be irrelevant. Though it will have its own domesatic dynamic, that will not concern most of us who will give it a miss.

I tried to check old hotel Stalwarts on booking.com all closed.

So Pinay ladies, sleep easy. And say Hello, to your trike drivers.

Referencing your above points:

We (my company) has an outstanding travel agent who has booked me everywhere for the past 15 years. Even she cannot miraculously get seats on flights that are cancelled.

Take advice from guys like me who live in the middle of Manila and who rely on travel to work-sites for my business. It's almost impossible (currently) to plan to fly anywhere within PH or to anywhere in SE Asia from PH with any reliability.

Do NOT rely on ANYTHING your hooker informants say. They rely on Fakebook for their information or (worse) word of mouth (tsismis) from friends and acquaintances. They have no idea about any place that is more than 100 kms away.

You would imagine that, but it's not happening. Most COVID-19 is seen as being in Manila, and so the provinces are resisting having open travel from Manila since they have very low rates of infection. In my wife's (northern) province, she has not been home since March 11 because it's way too difficult.

Mdemde
10-28-20, 13:53
20 year old, lives in Consolacion, I met her last month on pinalove then moved on to whatsapp. She came to see me in my room in Cebu City and was happy to let me give her a test drive, with a very satisfying CIP finish. She looked better in her pics than in real life, and as the pics show, has a little bit of belly fat. She was quite happy with 1 k, plus taxi money. Quite happy to pose for pics with her jeans on, but not without them!

Mdemde
10-28-20, 14:19
2 of my regulars, we met up a couple of weeks ago for the first time since March (when lockdown was imposed), they had been hibernating indoors since the start of the lockdown, but have now come out of hibernation and were looking to earn some pocket money. I was happy to oblige (PHP1250 each).

Mdemde
10-28-20, 14:36
Another one of my regulars, pics from about 2 weeks ago.

DzikaBomba
10-28-20, 19:33
2 of my regulars, we met up a couple of weeks ago for the first time since March (when lockdown was imposed), they had been hibernating indoors since the start of the lockdown, but have now come out of hibernation and were looking to earn some pocket money. I was happy to oblige (PHP1250 each).I'm really jealous! Nice you enjoy your time with these cuties. I tried two times this year to travel to Cebu but failed due to known Circumstances.

I booked my next trip for 05/21 and pray this will be possible.

Datiao
10-29-20, 00:34
2 of my regulars, we met up a couple of weeks ago for the first time since March (when lockdown was imposed), they had been hibernating indoors since the start of the lockdown, but have now come out of hibernation and were looking to earn some pocket money. I was happy to oblige (PHP1250 each).Nice 3 some sexxion I presume, would be great to do 2 shots for a couple of hours since ST hotels booking mainly for 2-3 hours minimum.

Another thing is if they are very close and used to coming to meet you together, maybe is it hard to break them up to meet one of them at a time. Many a time one girl is much more desirable than the other.

Mdemde
10-30-20, 13:52
I booked my next trip for 05/21 and pray this will be possible.We will have to wait and see, hopefully by then things will be back to normal.

I moved here last year, in July, with an initial plan to stay for at least 12 months, then evaluate, which I did and I decided to stay for at least another 12 months. In a way I'm actually trapped in the Philippines. I could leave if I wanted but I would never be allowed back in because of the current restrictions on arrivals. But I can think of many worse places to be stuck!

Mdemde
10-30-20, 14:01
Nice 3 some sexxion I presume, would be great to do 2 shots for a couple of hours since ST hotels booking mainly for 2-3 hours minimum.

Another thing is if they are very close and used to coming to meet you together, maybe is it hard to break them up to meet one of them at a time. Many a time one girl is much more desirable than the other.Yes it was a great session and have met them many times, I do have a preference for one of the girls (the younger slim one, she is 18), but it was with the other older girl (aged 23) that I initially made contact, and she mentioned that she had a cousin and asked if I wanted to meet her as well and sent me her pic, so of course I said yes. So if it wasn't for the older girl I would never have met the younger one. Both are keen and submissive and I have always had a good time with them so am happy with the current arrangement.

Kabul Guy
11-08-20, 07:47
Some are listing operational hours on line and some are showing closed due to pandemic.

Anyone know if they are open now?

Mdemde
11-09-20, 16:44
Some are listing operational hours on line and some are showing closed due to pandemic.

Anyone know if they are open now?About a week ago I was at Ayala Mall and had just come out of a restaurant and was given a business card for a spa service by a girl who told me that she worked there, and said that they were open every day. She told me she was trying to drum up business. I asked her about prices and if they offer full sex and was told they do but would not give any prices, she told me best to visit and then discuss prices. I have yet to get round to trying them out as I have been too busy with my regulars! If you want their business name and address and phone numbers send me a PM.

Kabul Guy
11-09-20, 21:50

Anyone know if they are open now?I can answer my own question, I went to Cebu yesterday and went to a couple of places near the Ayala Mall. One with a yellow front was closed and big for lease sign on it, just down the street a numbered place was open and I had a great time.

The closed place was listed as open on FB, the closed place was listed as closed. IMFITP.

Since happy ending places are rare and a little frowned upon by Cebu authorities, I won't identify the places except in PM.

Kabul Guy
12-05-20, 06:36
I tried several drug stores in major malls to get Cialis but they all said not available. None asked for prescription first.

Is there a shortage in Cebu or does anyone know a drug store that has stock and will sell without a script?

Wicked Roger
12-05-20, 11:54
I tried several drug stores in major malls to get Cialis but they all said not available. None asked for prescription first.

Is there a shortage in Cebu or does anyone know a drug store that has stock and will sell without a script?Are you looking / needing the brand itself or the generic KG? PM me.

Mdemde
12-05-20, 16:10

Is there a shortage in Cebu or does anyone know a drug store that has stock and will sell without a script?Try TGP, the generics pharmacy located near the KFC restaurant at Fuente Circle, no prescription needed. There is a small alleyway to the right hand side of KFC, enter the alleyway and proceed straight, TGP is about 6 shops in, on the right-hand side. I was last in there 3 weeks ago, P550 for a box of 10 x 100 MG.

Kabul Guy
12-06-20, 06:27
Try TGP, the generics pharmacy located near the KFC restaurant at Fuente Circle, no prescription needed. There is a small alleyway to the right hand side of KFC, enter the alleyway and proceed straight, TGP is about 6 shops in, on the right-hand side. I was last in there 3 weeks ago, P550 for a box of 10 x 100 MG.Is that the genetic Cialis or Viagra? Largest Cialis I have seen was 20 MG, good for up to 4 days.

Mdemde
12-07-20, 16:31
Is that the genetic Cialis or Viagra? Largest Cialis I have seen was 20 MG, good for up to 4 days.It's the TGP generic version, see pic one. I also managed to get another generic version labelled Kohagra (see pic 2) from the Mercury pharmacy at Ayala Mall about a month ago, no prescription needed, it was a box of 4 x 100 MG tablets, I forget how much they cost but from memory the per tablet cost was a lot more than the per tablet cost of the TGP tablets.

You say you have seen 20 MG tablets, I think you are mistaken! They are sold in either 50 MG or 100 MG size.

Kabul Guy
12-08-20, 05:22

You say you have seen 20 MG tablets, I think you are mistaken! They are sold in either 50 MG or 100 MG size.Sildenafil is generic Viagra. It comes in 50 or 100 MG tablets.

Tadalafil is generic Cialis. It comes in 5 or 20 MG tablets.

I am looking for Cialis / Tadalafil in 5 MG tabs.

Mdemde
12-09-20, 14:01
Sildenafil is generic Viagra. It comes in 50 or 100 MG tablets.

Doh! I was aware that Sildenafil is generic Viagra, and that Viagra is a brand name, and until 5 minutes ago thought Cialis was another brand name for Viagra!

An Internet search has showed me I was completely wrong.

For others who are unaware of the difference, I found this site to have a lot of useful information;.

https://www.drugs.com/medical-answers/viagra-vs-cialis-3029937

I have used the brand Viagra and other brand names and generic versions but have never used Cialis.

Wicked Roger
12-09-20, 15:09
Sildenafil is generic Viagra. It comes in 50 or 100 MG tablets.

I am looking for Cialis / Tadalafil in 5 MG tabs.Another one you may want to try gents is Levitra, as does not have some of the side effects of the other 2. Some I know take a little bit of V and see (sort of cocktail LOL) and it does the trick.

It does depends what works best etc so is really personal choice.

KG. I have PM you.

Ibaski
12-09-20, 16:52

Is there a shortage in Cebu or does anyone know a drug store that has stock and will sell without a script?Branded Cialis is available with prescription but for some reason I could never find Generic Cialis (Tadalafil) in 2018 and 2019.

Dg8787
12-09-20, 17:27
Branded Cialis is available with prescription but for some reason I could never find Generic Cialis (Tadalafil) in 2018 and 2019.I have never seen generic Cialis in the Philippines. Only in tourist area pharmacies have I seen ED meds in stock, simply because it is too expensive for locals.

I always stock up on my way out of PH and then bring them back with me on my return trip. This way I am always prepared especially for my late night arrival.

Kabul Guy
12-10-20, 01:28
Branded Cialis is available with prescription but for some reason I could never find Generic Cialis (Tadalafil) in 2018 and 2019.I always wonder if they are just saying not in stock because I don't offer up a prescription right away. I will go to a doctor and get a script and just never let them keep it.

Wicked Roger
12-10-20, 14:51
I always wonder if they are just saying not in stock because I don't offer up a prescription right away. I will go to a doctor and get a script and just never let them keep it.I have known some pharmacies to accept the empty box as the prescription (Rx) LOL.

Or ask the doctor for multiple scripts telling them you need lots as you a horndog KG LOL. Seriously ask for more than one in case someone takes the original.

Mdemde
12-17-20, 16:19
I met the skinny one last month online, on pinalove, straight away she asked if I wanted to meet, for fun, I asked her how much she needed and she said 2 k. I offered 1 k and she accepted straight away. I then asked if she had a friend she could bring along, and told her if she did I would also help her friend with 1 k. We met at a short time hotel in Mandaue a few days later. Both were aged 20, each a little bit of baby damage, the skinny one had a 2 month old child, the other one had a 2 year old child. Both were keen to please, and offered CIP. I also gave them taxi money. It was a very pleasant afternoon.

Mdemde
12-17-20, 17:28
I met her online early last month, on pinalove, and took the chat to whatsapp. She has just turned 19. I tried to arrange to meet her on two occasions, but she was unable to come, but she finally agreed to meet me last Monday. She had asked for 2 k, I offered 1 k and fare and she agreed.

I had asked her if she had a friend she could bring along, but she couldn't find anyone so came alone.

She is flat chested, a bit shy, very sweet, very gentle and very submissive, and did a very satisfying CIM BJ followed by a swallow. She was very happy with the 1 k, and sent me a few messages after I left thanking me for the money.

As an aside, I met another 19 year old girl last week on pinalove, and took her on to messenger. She quickly offered to meet me, as in that same afternoon, I offered her 1 k, she asked for 3 k and would not budge! I would have gone to 1. 5 k had she asked for a bit more, but she would not budge, so I declined (see screenshot of chat message).

HelloIm
12-17-20, 17:56
I met the skinny one last month online, on pinalove, straight away she asked if I wanted to meet, for fun, I asked her how much she needed and she said 2 k. I offered 1 k and she accepted straight away. I then asked if she had a friend she could bring along, and told her if she did I would also help her friend with 1 k. We met at a short time hotel in Mandaue a few days later. Both were aged 20, each a little bit of baby damage, the skinny one had a 2 month old child, the other one had a 2 year old child. Both were keen to please, and offered CIP. I also gave them taxi money. It was a very pleasant afternoon.Great report Mdemde! Cebu looks like a nice destination to visit! Would you say Cebu is dangerous at all? Perhaps compared to another country like Colombia. Thank you!

Mdemde
12-18-20, 19:09
I'm doing my best to help pump some pesos into the local economy by way of pumping some of the local girls, and by helping out the local short time hotels and the local taxi drivers.

She sent me a friend request on Thursday on facebook, and after a brief chat with her she told me she wanted to "meet foreigners I need money for Christmas". She asked for 5 k, I responded straight away with an offer of 1 k, and she immediately accepted with no attempt to try and get me to increase from the 1 k (see chat screenshot).

So, I met her yesterday afternoon near a short time hotel in Mandaue City and we headed for the hotel. She is 18 years old, slim, average looking and pleasant enough but had a lot of tats which I am not all that keen on, but I was there to pump her not admonish her for her tats so ignored her tats and quickly got down to business, and finished with a nice CIP, an enjoyable way to finish off the week.

Mdemde
12-18-20, 19:14
Great report Mdemde! Cebu looks like a nice destination to visit! Would you say Cebu is dangerous at all? Perhaps compared to another country like Colombia. Thank you!Thank you! I've been living here now for 18 months, and have had a great time with no regrets in moving here. I would not say that it is in any way dangerous, I have never had any problems with the locals, I have never been to Columbia so can not really compare. It's a fairly popular tourist destination and they get a lot of tourists or rather they did, prior to the lockdown back in March when they shut the country down.

Wicked Roger
12-18-20, 22:49
Thank you! I've been living here now for 18 months, and have had a great time with no regrets in moving here. I would not say that it is in any way dangerous, I have never had any problems with the locals, I have never been to Columbia so can not really compare. It's a fairly popular tourist destination and they get a lot of tourists or rather they did, prior to the lockdown back in March when they shut the country down.I have been to Colombia and there is no comparison with that country and Cebu in terms of danger. As long as you stay in the usual places, don't wander (or live) on the wild side of town you are fine. In Colombia never felt a great sense of safety but maybe that was me. I would not live in the wild parts of any town anywhere although I have visited plenty.

Cebu is a nice place to live and wander as Mdemde says. Some of my friends will disagree but that's cool as we all have different flavour tastes.

Mdemde
12-20-20, 14:01
I met up with two of my regulars and took them to a short time hotel near Robinsons' Galleria for an afternoon session, 1. 2 k for each girl plus PHP50 each for fare, plus a PHP250 Christmas gift for each girl, they were very pleased. I'm doing my best to help the local economy get going again with my good deeds, it suffered a lot of damage during the lockdown and needs all the help it can get. A civic award from Cebu City mayor Edgardo Labella would be a nice way for him to let me know that he appreciates my good deeds LOL.

Only 5 more days till Christmas, the traffic, as usual on Sundays, was light, though when I was finished I went to he main Ayala Mall for a late lunch and it was very busy with a lot of people, the busiest I have seen it since prior to the lockdown back in March.

Mdemde
12-20-20, 14:11
I have been to Colombia and there is no comparison with that country and Cebu in terms of danger. As long as you stay in the usual places, don't wander (or live) on the wild side of town you are fine. In Colombia never felt a great sense of safety but maybe that was me. I would not live in the wild parts of any town anywhere although I have visited plenty.

Cebu is a nice place to live and wander as Mdemde says. Some of my friends will disagree but that's cool as we all have different flavour tastes.The nearest I ever got to Columbia was about 20 years ago when I went to Cuba and the Dominican Republic and spent about a week in each country, I was hoping to try out some of the local girls and did so in the Dominican Republic but had no luck in Cuba. I never had a chance to go back to either country. If I ever get a chance I would like to go to Columbia and sample some of the local girls. How do you find Columbian girls compare with Filipina girls?

Sammon
12-20-20, 19:54
I met up with two of my regulars and took them to a short time hotel near Robinsons' Galleria for an afternoon session, Is it still no visitors allowed in hotels or private residences?

XxxJk18
12-21-20, 16:46
Super cool and brave of you! Most of them are scared to do raw / unprotected. You are just rocking it.

I'm doing my best to help pump some pesos into the local economy by way of pumping some of the local girls, and by helping out the local short time hotels and the local taxi drivers.

She sent me a friend request on Thursday on facebook, and after a brief chat with her she told me she wanted to "meet foreigners I need money for Christmas". She asked for 5 k, I responded straight away with an offer of 1 k, and she immediately accepted with no attempt to try and get me to increase from the 1 k (see chat screenshot).

So, I met her yesterday afternoon near a short time hotel in Mandaue City and we headed for the hotel. She is 18 years old, slim, average looking and pleasant enough but had a lot of tats which I am not all that keen on, but I was there to pump her not admonish her for her tats so ignored her tats and quickly got down to business, and finished with a nice CIP, an enjoyable way to finish off the week.

Mdemde
12-22-20, 15:53
Is it still no visitors allowed in hotels or private residences?I live in a condo near the main Ayala Mall and visitors are now allowed back into the condo building and have been for a few months, they need to fill out an online 'Health Declaration Form' before entering the building which takes all of about a minute to do and can be done from my mobile phone just before they enter the building. They are then required to sign a 'visitors book' when they enter the building lobby.

Sometimes I bring girls back to my condo and sometimes I bring them to a S / T hotel, it depends on the girl (s). If they dress respectably then I will bring them back to my condo, otherwise I will take them to a S / T hotel. The management in my condo building are a bit snobby, there is no dress requirement for residents and we are allowed to wear shorts but they will not allow tradesmen into the building if they are wearing shorts!

Mdemde
12-22-20, 16:00
Super cool and brave of you! Most of them are scared to do raw / unprotected. You are just rocking it.Actually from personal experience in Cebu City over the last 18 months I was only ever turned down once by a girl when I tried to bang her bareback. She insisted on me using a condom but I declined, got dressed and left.

XxxJk18
12-22-20, 16:33
Do you usually check with the girls when they last tested or anything you look for before deciding to go raw?

Actually from personal experience in Cebu City over the last 18 months I was only ever turned down once by a girl when I tried to bang her bareback. She insisted on me using a condom but I declined, got dressed and left.

Amadeuss
12-22-20, 23:09
Do you usually check with the girls when they last tested or anything you look for before deciding to go raw?Hahaha. I assume you never been to the Phils by asking those funny questions.

Asking a Pinay and you will get any answer you wish to know.

D Cups
12-23-20, 13:36
The nearest I ever got to Columbia was about 20 years ago when I went to Cuba and the Dominican Republic and spent about a week in each country, I was hoping to try out some of the local girls and did so in the Dominican Republic but had no luck in Cuba. I never had a chance to go back to either country. If I ever get a chance I would like to go to Columbia and sample some of the local girls. How do you find Columbian girls compare with Filipina girls?Admittedly a small sample as I was only there for 10 days but I found the Colombianas quite amorous, much more beautiful overall and obviously much bigger tits than Filipinas. Had to google translate a lot, though.

SinfullyKorean
01-02-21, 21:55
Actually from personal experience in Cebu City over the last 18 months I was only ever turned down once by a girl when I tried to bang her bareback. She insisted on me using a condom but I declined, got dressed and left.Thanks for the great stories! Nice to live vicariously through mongers living in a country like the Philippines.

Quick question, to live like you do (my dream) where you do, how much would you say one needs per month? I've been thinking about an early retirement. I think I need to wait about 1 or 2 more years to reach about $3500 per month residual income (before SS, pension, and 401 k).

Kabul Guy
01-02-21, 23:15
Thanks for the great stories! Nice to live vicariously through mongers living in a country like the Philippines.

Quick question, to live like you do (my dream) where you do, how much would you say one needs per month? I've been thinking about an early retirement. I think I need to wait about 1 or 2 more years to reach about $3500 per month residual income (before SS, pension, and 401 k).Average retired person here spends about 100,000 p per month.

In Manila an apartment in an SM type building, one bedroom high rise with pool etc will run you 20 to 25, furnished with another 5 for utilities, TV Internet, water and electric. In a province you can get a two bedroom house by the sea for that.

If you cook a few meals 1000 per day is more than enough for food.

So to live and eat will be between 50 k and 60 k.

On top of that add in your mongering costs, any travel etc.

Anything over $US2,000 a month is more than enough.

As time goes on you can drop those costs significantly as you become accustomed to living a more Philippine life style. You can but food from street vendors and local markets and get your food cost to 100 or so a day. Provinces are much cheaper than the cities but girls are more work to get.

During the lockdown with just staying home all the time, I was paying 20 k rent and spending about another 10 k on food a month.

Now I am spending 25 k on rent (2 bedroom on the water) about 15 k on food including restaurants, 20 k on scuba diving and getting girls for 1000 for overnights.

Of course if you want to live higher, you can spend a lot more than that in a month but 100 k can be a nice life.

Dg8787
01-02-21, 23:29
Thanks for the great stories! Nice to live vicariously through mongers living in a country like the Philippines.

Quick question, to live like you do (my dream) where you do, how much would you say one needs per month? I've been thinking about an early retirement. I think I need to wait about 1 or 2 more years to reach about $3500 per month residual income (before SS, pension, and 401 k).US $3500 a month will get you a nice lifestyle. $2500-3000 a month would take care of all needs.

I did a budget for living in Banifacio Global City in Manila for about $3500 a month. Rent was about $1000 a month. You can have a live-in cook-housekeeper for about $100 a month.

SinfullyKorean
01-03-21, 01:36
Amazing information! Thanks for the details. With the pandemic affecting travel for 2020 and probably most of 2021, I've been able to save up a lot. I think $3500 will be my comfortable spot for retiring and traveling. I still need to travel to South America (Brazil / Columbia), live in Vietnam and Thailand for a short time, too.

I'm looking forward to the end of 2021 and starting to really live the life that I want!

Average retired person here spends about 100,000 p per month.

Of course if you want to live higher, you can spend a lot more than that in a month but 100 k can be a nice life.

Amadeuss
01-03-21, 22:07
US $3500 a month will get you a nice lifestyle. $2500-3000 a month would take care of all needs.

I did a budget for living in Banifacio Global City in Manila for about $3500 a month. Rent was about $1000 a month. You can have a live-in cook-housekeeper for about $100 a month.By todays calculation you are correct. Between 2000 to 3000, depending on your comfort level (space, location, car etc.) will do.

I did my calculation 1995:1500. -$ at that time gave a you a comfortable life. If at that time I would have calculated my needed cash, invested with an assumed of 5% annual growth by shares or funds, for a lifespan of say 30 years, an amount of about 500.000 $ would be enough.

That was 25 years ago.

If I would have done the step then -- I would be bankrupt now!

Inflation, extreme rising costs in developing countries, 1 expensive operation. Would have reduced my savings to zero.

SinfullyKorean
01-03-21, 23:01
Does SM mean Super Mall? How about insurance?

Man, I'm sooooo excited about retiring at the end of this year!

Average retired person here spends about 100,000 p per month.

In Manila an apartment in an SM type building, one bedroom high rise with pool etc will run you 20 to 25, furnished with another 5 for utilities, TV Internet, water and electric. In a province you can get a two bedroom house by the sea for that.

If you cook a few meals 1000 per day is more than enough for food.

So to live and eat will be between 50 k and 60 k.

On top of that add in your mongering costs, any travel etc.

Anything over $US2,000 a month is more than enough.

As time goes on you can drop those costs significantly as you become accustomed to living a more Philippine life style. You can but food from street vendors and local markets and get your food cost to 100 or so a day. Provinces are much cheaper than the cities but girls are more work to get.

During the lockdown with just staying home all the time, I was paying 20 k rent and spending about another 10 k on food a month.

Now I am spending 25 k on rent (2 bedroom on the water) about 15 k on food including restaurants, 20 k on scuba diving and getting girls for 1000 for overnights.

Goferring
01-03-21, 23:45
Man, I'm sooooo excited about retiring at the end of this year!I'll play the Devils Advocate and suggest you temper your excitement a little.

Living in Asia is TOTALLY different to a few weeks / months visits. You will be surprised at what changes from a highlight to a source of frustration. For this reason alone don't make any major commitments for at least the first 18/24 months. No long term leases, no buying cars, no "she's different, lets settle down".

New guys have Fresh Meat stamped on their forehead and the general population and girls instantly recognize this and add the appropriate taxes.

Spend some time to move around and see where best suits you. This is even applicable to within major cities. Not everywhere in Manila / Cebu etc is the same.

Always have an exit plan should the SHTF. Hopefully you don't need it but you don't want to be scrambling at the last moment during an emergency.

Most importantly go and enjoy!

Good luck. G.

Kabul Guy
01-04-21, 03:44
I'll play the Devils Advocate and suggest you temper your excitement a little.

Living in Asia is TOTALLY different to a few weeks / months visits. You will be surprised at what changes from a highlight to a source of frustration. For this reason alone don't make any major commitments for at least the first 18/24 months. No long term leases, no buying cars, no "she's different, lets settle down".

Good luck. G.I will second that.

I only signed two 6 month leases for my first 3 years, tried to have month to month most of the time. It was more than 2 years into it before I bought a car. I just signed my first year lease here. If not for the pandemic I would still be traveling around looking for a place to settle. I am in a place that is high on my list of finalists and so have decided to wait out the pandemic here rather than risking moving somewhere where it just may be a lot worse than here. It may be better but here is very acceptable so I will not take the risk.

I have absolutely nothing here that I am not prepared to just walk away from should the need arise. MI will never incest more in any business or scheme here that I am not prepared to lose.

SinfullyKorean
01-04-21, 08:38
Thanks for the tips. I'm actually going to travel a few places before I settle. Probably 2-3 month vacations in Brazil, Columbia, Philippines, Thailand, and Vietnam. I've already taken a few trips to Thailand and Vietnam, so I'm familiar with the monger scenes over there. I'm sure I'll need to get used to things in the Philippines, too.

I don't plan to commit to anything until my short term trips are done and I've explored all these places first so I can compare. When I do visit the Asian countries, I plan on staying a month at a time in different cities (e. G. Angeles City, Manila, Cebu, Pattaya, Phuket, BKK, Hanoi, HCMC).

I'm just super excited to be able to stop working and start living without any commitments.

I will second that.

I only signed two 6 month leases for my first 3 years, tried to have month to month most of the time. It was more than 2 years into it before I bought a car. I just signed my first year lease here. If not for the pandemic I would still be traveling around looking for a place to settle. I am in a place that is high on my list of finalists and so have decided to wait out the pandemic here rather than risking moving somewhere where it just may be a lot worse than here. It may be better but here is very acceptable so I will not take the risk.

I have absolutely nothing here that I am not prepared to just walk away from should the need arise. MI will never incest more in any business or scheme here that I am not prepared to lose.

Breadman
01-06-21, 20:33
I'll play the Devils Advocate and suggest you temper your excitement a little.
New guys have Fresh Meat stamped on their forehead and the general population and girls instantly recognize this and add the appropriate taxes.
Spend some time to move around and see where best suits you. This is even applicable to within major cities. Not everywhere in Manila / Cebu etc is the same.
Always have an exit plan should the SHTF. Hopefully you don't need it but you don't want to be scrambling at the last moment during an emergency.
Most importantly go and enjoy!
Good luck. G.
I will second that.
I have absolutely nothing here that I am not prepared to just walk away from should the need arise. MI will never incest more in any business or scheme here that I am not prepared to lose.Interesting subject but if one is on a budget how would one keep the costs down and still be mobile? A place to stay is the biggest monthly cost, what would you recommend to get a nice place at a reasonable price but still pay month to month? Airbnb might be an option in some cases but there are limited low budget deals on that site since your paying both the owner of the property and airbnb their cut. Buying a motorbike would be the cheaper than renting in the long run but harder to sell if you decide to move to another country.

Wicked Roger
01-06-21, 23:42
Interesting subject but if one is on a budget how would one keep the costs down and still be mobile? A place to stay is the biggest monthly cost, what would you recommend to get a nice place at a reasonable price but still pay month to month? Airbnb might be an option in some cases but there are limited low budget deals on that site since your paying both the owner of the property and airbnb their cut. Buying a motorbike would be the cheaper than renting in the long run but harder to sell if you decide to move to another country.I get a years lease in advance so I get a good rate compared with the monthly or weekly rates (lease / Airbnb). Taxis are cheap but at times can be less flexible so I have a car (small SUV) but others I know have motorbikes (not for me, hate them even as a passenger I am very uncomfortable). Selling the bike / car. It will last as not used for super long journeys IMHO. Always find a buyer issue is the price.

Just my 2 cents worth.

Golfinho
01-07-21, 03:27
Interesting subject but if one is on a budget how would one keep the costs down and still be mobile? A place to stay is the biggest monthly cost, what would you recommend to get a nice place at a reasonable price but still pay month to month?.Existing in the Philippines on a no bread man budget? Just drink a lot. Keep the costs down with cheap alcohol.

Kabul Guy
01-07-21, 04:35
Interesting subject but if one is on a budget how would one keep the costs down and still be mobile? A place to stay is the biggest monthly cost, what would you recommend to get a nice place at a reasonable price but still pay month to month? Airbnb might be an option in some cases but there are limited low budget deals on that site since your paying both the owner of the property and airbnb their cut. Buying a motorbike would be the cheaper than renting in the long run but harder to sell if you decide to move to another country.My last Airbnb I got for about 27 kp a month. Then I talked to the landlord and it went to 20 k a month direct with no Airbnb involvement.

I have seen bikes for sale for under 20 k as well or you can rent them here for less than 3 k p a month. If you can buy one for about the same cost per month as a rental just drive it to the airport and walk away or give it to someone as a tip.

You actually have to be on the ground to get the good deals. They are not advertised except with hand written signs posted on a pole of fence somewhere. It takes a while to find them and to even know where to look. My cost per month is around half what it was 3 years ago. Part is that I am in a province but now I shop local markets, eat local foods, live simpler. (and no longer over pay for pussy).

During the strict lockdown when it was just survival living, rent and food not much else, I was under 40 k p for a few months. You could have live in pussy for 50 k to 60 k p a month all included. I had similar costs in Indonesia and believe that you can do it in Thailand as well for in that range. Especially outside of the major cities.

Breadman
01-08-21, 18:30
What are the pro's and con's of PinaLove? If your living in the Philippines the cost per day (for a yearly fee of $120) is only 30 cents per day for unlimited messages. I've had girls who are blocked send me messages (on a free account) and I could read the message but couldn't reply. With a premium account you can also change your username which I'm guessing unblocks you if someone blocks you. What happens is after so many messages your account becomes blocked to the girls, not sure if they can read your messages and not reply or not with what I laid out before.

I've had members here say they've never used them, prefer to talk to the girls in person. And I've had members here say that once their incoming messages start to die down they delete that account, wait a month or so and then register a new account to get the interest back up. Like any of the dating apps, its all about the money to whomever set up the site. DIA is the only free site but mention any of the key words in a message and they ban you outright.

I did have a thought that if you had several buddies that you hung out with, you could share a PinaLove account. Pick any random photo and just tell the girl you prefer to keep your image private from the internet.

GDreams
01-09-21, 04:13
What are the pro's and con's of PinaLove? If your living in the Philippines the cost per day (for a yearly fee of $120) is only 30 cents per day for unlimited messages. I've had girls who are blocked send me messages (on a free account) and I could read the message but couldn't reply. With a premium account you can also change your username which I'm guessing unblocks you if someone blocks you. What happens is after so many messages your account becomes blocked to the girls, not sure if they can read your messages and not reply or not with what I laid out before.

I've had members here say they've never used them, prefer to talk to the girls in person. And I've had members here say that once their incoming messages start to die down they delete that account, wait a month or so and then register a new account to get the interest back up. Like any of the dating apps, its all about the money to whomever set up the site. DIA is the only free site but mention any of the key words in a message and they ban you outright.

I did have a thought that if you had several buddies that you hung out with, you could share a PinaLove account. Pick any random photo and just tell the girl you prefer to keep your image private from the internet.With DIA just move to direct contact as soon as possible.

With Pina love I get plenty of messages after being on there 4 years. It helps keep track of who you have chatted with. The biggest issue is the 10 minute cycle between messages on the free account. If you are in no hurry its not such an issue but if you are on the ground trying to get meetings its more of a problem. I block a lot of girls that I look at but not interested in just to cut down on who I view. You can write messages to the popular girls by sending a message to a girl who you can write to. After that either open the profile for the popular girl or refresh her page. It should then have the timer for when you can send the next message. Wait for the continue to send message and you can send a message to the popular girl. Obviously its easier to get the direct contact ASAP.

Wicked Roger
01-09-21, 11:33
What are the pro's and con's of PinaLove?

I did have a thought that if you had several buddies that you hung out with, you could share a PinaLove account. Pick any random photo and just tell the girl you prefer to keep your image private from the internet.Never used it though once used DIA but then I use referrals as this is the best way to go BM. Less chance of crazies and no show cuties IMHO. Once you get a reputation as a nice man albeit horny with cash the girls can refer. Worked for me for years.

Or go to a nice coffee shops, sit, look, smile and Bobs your Uncle.

Goferring
01-10-21, 09:06
Interesting subject but if one is on a budget how would one keep the costs down and still be mobile? The easiest and most effective way is to move away from the tourist / one week millionaire scene towards the long term resident one. Major savings from not staying in tourist ghettos, eating every day at Fridays, shopping only at greenbelt and chain supermarkets. Even the girls can be divided into those that target tourists and new arrivals vs those that seek the longer term residents.

Enjoy. G.

Goferring
01-10-21, 09:29
What are the pro's and con's of PinaLove?..Vs other apps or vs other hookup methods?

PL provides quick access to some of the filthiest hoes on the planet who are prepared to meet you NOW! You will not get banned for asking anything: "what's the price of bareback anal?" - totally fine. They don't auto delete messages and this helps you remember who is who and where they are. For what you get, it's cheap.

Online avoids all the bar fine dramas: runners, prepaid poor performers, paying intermediaries, lady drinks etc. Price per pump is generally cheaper. Less hardened and semi pros are available. A bar may have 20 girls at work while there can be 4000 online at any one time.

You only asked about the pros. There are numerous cons to both as well!

Enjoy. G.

BroComplex
01-10-21, 10:34
Vs other apps or vs other hookup methods?

PL provides quick access to some of the filthiest hoes on the planet who are prepared to meet you NOW! You will not get banned for asking anything: "what's the price of bareback anal?" - totally fine. They don't auto delete messages and this helps you remember who is who and where they are. For what you get, it's cheap.

Online avoids all the bar fine dramas: runners, prepaid poor performers, paying intermediaries, lady drinks etc. Price per pump is generally cheaper. Less hardened and semi pros are available. A bar may have 20 girls at work while there can be 4000 online at any one time.

Enjoy. G.You are absolutely right. Also it's a paid website which means less competition. PL membership is the best investment to make in the philippines.

J Janni
01-10-21, 19:31
Vs other apps or vs other hookup methods?

Enjoy. G.Completely inaccurate. I didn't even have to ask before bareback anal was offered within five minutes of signing up just now.

I need to get out to the Philippines ASAP.

Goferring
01-11-21, 07:56
Completely inaccurate. I didn't even have to ask before bareback anal was offered within five minutes of signing up just now.

I need to get out to the Philippines ASAP.Which part of my comment "You will not get banned for asking anything: "what's the price of bareback anal?" - totally fine. " is inaccurate? I've asked this very question several times without repercussions. I find it's a very handy question to separate the pretenders from the sure things. 😁.

Interestingly I was temporarily banned for a short time once when my physical location (IP address maybe) did not match my profiles location. This was solved with one call to their help line.

Enjoy. G.

J Janni
01-11-21, 08:25
Which part of my comment "You will not get banned for asking anything: "what's the price of bareback anal?" - totally fine. " is inaccurate?I was just trying to make a glib joke that I literally didn't have to ask. It was offered to me within five minutes of making a profile, no prompting.

Goferring
01-11-21, 21:06
I was just trying to make a glib joke that I literally didn't have to ask. It was offered to me within five minutes of making a profile, no prompting.That's fine. As I said, some great, fun girls there. Perhaps not the type to take them home to meet mum but they can be a wild couple of hours.

Just remember to sort the good form the bad.

Enjoy. G.

Engine Driver
01-11-21, 21:33
I was just trying to make a glib joke that I literally didn't have to ask. It was offered to me within five minutes of making a profile, no prompting.Offering anal to a newbie is just a marketing pitch to get you to buy her cam show.

J Janni
01-12-21, 07:11
Offering anal to a newbie is just a marketing pitch to get you to buy her cam show.Probably. Or if I'd been in country, she'd never have turned up. Or if she had, anal not on the cards. Or her pictures were 10 years out of date. Any number of things.

Mongering has quite a lot of similarities the world over.

CarlosDanger
01-25-21, 01:38
Has any of you guys been to Mango square post-covid?

I'm wondering how dead is the place these days when it comes to freelancers?

I mean I know, it's been dead for years, but are there still some freelancers hanging around the area?

Goferring
01-25-21, 02:30
Offering anal to a newbie is just a marketing pitch to get you to buy her cam show.It also works the other way. Whether it's going to be used or not is irrelevant. Just asking the question scares off the dreamers and tyre kickers from just testing the waters. Those that reply will definitely be down for paid fun.

FWIW, my no show rate is pretty low now. An hour or two late, sure, but hardly ever a total no show. Repeats and referrals help that rate considerably.

Enjoy G.

Mdemde
01-25-21, 15:38
Has any of you guys been to Mango square post-covid?

I'm wondering how dead is the place these days when it comes to freelancers?

I mean I know, it's been dead for years, but are there still some freelancers hanging around the area?I was there on the evening of Jan 16, I went to Marshalls for a couple of beers and arrived at about 8 pm. I didn't see any freelancers hanging around. I normally go there once a week / once a fortnight and the last time I saw any FLs wandering around was back in mid March last year, prior to the lockdown.

Mdemde
02-03-21, 14:47
I was in Marshalls bar (Mango Ave) last Saturday evening, when I left I got in a taxi, and it passed by All Star Sports Bar (also on Mango Ave). It has been closed since March of last year because of the lockdown, though a few other bars have since reopened. Over the last few months I noticed that there was some building work going on there, and when the taxi passed by last Saturday I noticed a brand new sign out front. It has been renamed Phillies. There were lights on inside, I don't know if it had re-opened yet, but had planned to visit this Saturday and check it out. Then this morning, I read this;.

February 03,2021.

RESTAURANTS and bars in Cebu City are again prohibited from serving liquor to customers after Mayor Edgardo Labella issued an executive order (EO) implementing a city-wide liquor ban starting Wednesday, Feb. 3, 2021.

In his EO 117 signed Tuesday, Feb. 2, 2021, Labella said some establishments continue to serve more than the allotted two bottles or two orders of liquor per customer allowed by the Department of Trade and Industry.

During the Cebu City Police Office's (CCPO) Oplan Bulabog from Jan. 15,2021 to Jan. 31, it issued show cause orders to 286 establishments for violating various quarantine protocols, such as failing to implement strict physical distancing, serving excessive liquor to customers and admitting customers more than the allowed capacity.

Labella believes some establishments became complacent in implementing minimum health protocols during the recent holiday, prompting some people to gather for celebrations, which might have contributed to the sudden rise in coronavirus disease 2019 (Covid-19) cases in the city.

Noting the city's 1,504 active cases on Feb. 1, Labella said in his EO: "The City Government of Cebu sees the need to reimpose a total liquor ban as a measure to prevent non-essential social gatherings in public places and to mitigate the spread of Covid. ".

However, the mayor clarified that groceries, convenience stores and sari-sari stores can still sell liquor, but this can only be consumed inside the customer's house.

Hotels and other accommodation establishments are also allowed to serve liquor but only to in-house guests.

Any establishment caught not following the EO could lose its mayor's permit, Labella said.

Cebu City had only 128 active cases on Jan. 1, 2021.

After logging 142 new cases on Feb. 2, the city now has 1,613 active cases.

The last time Labella imposed a liquor ban was in March last year, when the national government placed Cebu City under a state of general community quarantine (GCQ) following the start of the Covid-19 pandemic.

The CCPO welcomed Labella's new EO as it intensifies its operations against quarantine violators.

LT. Col. Wilbert Parilla, CCPO's deputy director for operations, said they are waiting for the EO's implementing rules and regulations.

"This development will be a boost in our efforts to prevent the spread of the disease, considering that several cases have been traced to bars or restaurants where patients attended parties," he said in Cebuano.

Parilla said the liquor ban is necessary since some people have let their guard down and have been observed to drink in bars and other establishments after curfew hours.

The police official said the CCPO will check interior portions of barangays after receiving reports that some residents have resorted to drinking liquor on the sidewalk.

In Cebu Province, Gov. Gwendolyn Garcia saw no need to impose a similar ban.

"Let me assure all Cebuanos in the province of Cebu: no liquor ban. If you are in a restaurant unya wa mo manghilabot og tawo (and you are not bothering anyone), you can still serve," Garcia said in a press conference on Tuesday, Feb. 2.

Since Cebu is still under modified general community quarantine, there is no need to reimpose measures that will restrict public movement, she said.

Restaurants and bars, which have been hard-hit by the lockdown last year, will lose much needed income if she bans them from serving liquor, she added.

However, this doesn't give residents of the province the green light to be complacent against Covid-19, Garcia said.

She reminded the public to strictly follow minimum health requirements such as the proper wearing of face masks and face shields, and avoiding mass gatherings and contact sports.

She also reminded liquor drinkers to avoid looking for trouble when they get drunk.

https://www.sunstar.com.ph/article/1884743/Cebu/Local-News/Cebu-City-bans-restos-bars-from-serving-liquor

https://www.sunstar.com.ph/article/1884732/Cebu/Local-News/Cebu-City-reimposes-liquor-ban

Imagine making a large investment and spending your money on refurbishing your bar, and just as you are getting ready to reopen this happens!

Filou
02-04-21, 04:57
Has any of you guys been to Mango square post-covid?There are girls outside of see'est La Vie Pension but quality isn't good.

Mdemde
02-08-21, 16:09
There are girls outside of see'est La Vie Pension but quality isn't good.There is now a liquor ban in all bars and restaurants in Cebu City (see my post via February 3). I went out to Mango last Saturday evening hoping to find a bar open where I could get a beer, but had no luck. Marshalls Bar was open at 7. 30 pm so I went in but they told me that because of the ban they were unable to sell me a beer. There had no customers. Semi-Final Bar next door is still closed and has been closed since last March at the start of the lockdown. I had a wander up to Cest La Vie Pension and saw 3 girls outside, I agree with you about the quality. Not good.

On my way up to Cest La Vie Pension I passed by where Howling Dogs used to be, it closed down last March and the whole area is still fenced off. I was told by a security guard some while back that there is a plan to build a condo there.

I tried the 301 Ramos Sports bar, it also closed in March last year but opened up again in October. I was last in there on January 30 but is now closed again.

El Gecko Bar was closed, I noticed there was a Howling Dogs sign up alongside the El Gecko sign. Just up the road Bamboozers Bar is still closed as are all the girlie bars in that area, they have all been closed since last March.

I crossed the road over to The Philly Bar (used to be called the All Star Sports Bar), it was closed, I had a chat with the security guard outside who told me that after the refurb / rename they were open for just 2 nights when the liquor ban came in so had to close again!

I did not see any FLs other than the 3 girls I saw outside Cest La Vie Pension.

NB.

The liquor ban in Cebu City only applies to bars and restaurants, it does not apply to take-home sales in supermarkets and convenience shops.

The overnight curfew is still in place, from 11pm to either 4am or 5am. It means that any bars or restaurants that are open have to close by 10pm at the latest to allow for customers and staff to get home before the start of the curfew.

CarlosDanger
02-12-21, 08:06
There are girls outside of see'est La Vie Pension but quality isn't good.Thanks for the info, available every night?

And what time are they usually available?

Amadeuss
02-15-21, 15:06
El Gecko Bar was closed, I noticed there was a Howling Dogs sign up alongside the El Gecko sign. Just up the road Bamboozers Bar is still closed as are all the girlie bars in that area, they have all been closed since last March.
.Thanks for the actual on ground info. Its not a happy time for guys relying on bars and drinking. The scene moves more to online-appointements of "walkers", making girlie-bars over the time more dispensable.

Mdemde
02-16-21, 14:43
Thanks for the info, available every night?

And what time are they usually available?Well when I went there it was on a Saturday night, at about 8 pm /8. 30 pm. I don't know if they are there every night and for how long.

CarlosDanger
02-17-21, 14:34
I confirm the information provided by Mdemde. I went to mango square and as soon as I reached the national book store I turned towards Juana Osmenia street and saw freelancers there. I picked a 30 years old who was alone, height 5.5, thin body, dark skin. She asked for 2 k but when I replied no 1 k she immediately said yes with a big happy face, the way she said yes made me wonder what's the post-covid rate for freelancers, anyway I think 1 k is fair, she said she was working as a dancer in mango and showed me videos of her dancing in one of the bars but since everything was closed so now she's working in the street. Service was good though too much fake moaning. Overall I had great time and today was the closest I felt to pre-covid days. Thanks Mdemde.

Filou
02-21-21, 03:24
Thanks for the info, available every night?

And what time are they usually available?They are there every evening. Some girls live at see'est la Vie and are probably available the whole day. I chatted with some on Tinder.

But quality seems quite bad and I would not recommend. I suggest you go on Pinalove, chat with some girls and arrange to meet.

Mdemde
04-12-21, 15:24
Made contact with one girl initially via pinalove, then on to whatsapp, and then arranged to meet her and her cousin. Both aged 18. We met up this afternoon for the first time, at McDonalds opposite SM Consolacion then got a taxi for a 2 minute ride to a s / t hotel. I gave each girl PHP1 k plus PHP100 for fare. (If you have never been to Consolacion, it's not too far from Cebu City, it's about a 40 minute ride in a taxi.).

Sammon
04-12-21, 23:09
Made contact with one girl initially via pinalove, then on to whatsapp, and then arranged to meet her and her cousin. Both aged 18. We met up this afternoon for the first time, at McDonalds opposite SM Consolacion then got a taxi for a 2 minute ride to a s / t hotel. I gave each girl PHP1 k plus PHP100 for fare. (If you have never been to Consolacion, it's not too far from Cebu City, it's about a 40 minute ride in a taxi.).It is surprising you took the risk going outside the city to meet these two supposedly 18 year olds. A while ago I had the same kind offer by just one girl who said she is 18 year old. She did not have a I. D and I would not go all the way outside just to get a pussy. I want them to come and stay with me in my hotel. Ofcourse I. D will be checked by security. Province girls are notoriously young looking for any money. You are lucky you did not have a problem.

Cheap and young pussy is not worth spending your life in jail.

Mdemde
04-15-21, 14:23
It is surprising you took the risk going outside the city to meet these two supposedly 18 year olds. A while ago I had the same kind offer by just one girl who said she is 18 year old. She did not have a I. D and I would not go all the way outside just to get a pussy. I want them to come and stay with me in my hotel. Ofcourse I. D will be checked by security. Province girls are notoriously young looking for any money. You are lucky you did not have a problem.

Cheap and young pussy is not worth spending your life in jail.You are right that you need to be careful and it's always good to remind people here! But I always carefully vet as best I can before I meet up with a new girl, by way of chatting with her for at least a few days or a week before a meet. During the chats I will casually slip in a question and ask them how old they are and though of course there is no guarantee they are telling the truth, some are truthful and will tell you that they underage (ie under 18 which is the legal age in the Philippines) so I will drop them.

If they say they are 18 or 19 or whatever I will continue the chat, and then a few days later will try and catch them out and chat something like "so you are 17, going on 18, when will you be 18"? Their reply will determine how I proceed. It's one of many ways you can catch them out if they are not of legal age, and I have caught out many girls like this. But I never tell them the reason I am dropping them is because they are underage, I don't want them to get wind of why I have to drop them because it might make them reluctant to be honest with other men.

Another way is to check their facebook page (or pages, some girls have more than one account), though again, there are no guarantees.

You say your hotel security will check ID, but even then there is no guarantee that it's real. I live in a condo in Cebu City and the security will ask visitors to the building to complete their visitor log (this is only because of 'rona, prior to March 2020 there was no such requirement) though they do not ask for ID. Sometimes I will bring girls back to my condo, sometimes I will use a s / t hotel.

I have been mongering all over the world for more than 45 years so am not a newbie. I lived in Thailand for more than 10 years before coming here to Cebu City in July 2019 and am aware that you need to be careful and so far, to date, I have never had any problems with the police.

Mdemde
04-16-21, 15:42
This afternoon, in Mandaue City. 1 K for each girl plus fare. Room in the S / T hotel was P349.

It was a 'VIP' room. Maybe 'VIP' by Philippine standards but more of a basic room by western standards, but for P349 you can't expect too much!

It did have a tv showing porn movies, but who needs porn when you have 2 girls willing to please!

CreateNinnov8
04-20-21, 12:45
Wow. They look so yum.

Wish I could travel to Cebu. I am vaccinated and now planning my trip to manila & cebu. Can you DM their pinalove ID or WhatsApp?

Made contact with one girl initially via pinalove, then on to whatsapp, and then arranged to meet her and her cousin. Both aged 18. We met up this afternoon for the first time, at McDonalds opposite SM Consolacion then got a taxi for a 2 minute ride to a s / t hotel. I gave each girl PHP1 k plus PHP100 for fare. (If you have never been to Consolacion, it's not too far from Cebu City, it's about a 40 minute ride in a taxi.).

Mdemde
04-21-21, 06:07
Can you DM their pinalove ID or WhatsApp?Sure. Send me a DM and I will respond.

Mdemde
05-05-21, 14:59
I paid another visit to Consolacion this afternoon to meet up with one of the girls I met there about 3 weeks ago. It was a good day out, and it's always good to finish off a session with one of the local girls with a nice creampie.

Some pics below;.

Mdemde
05-09-21, 15:20
It was imposed 3 months ago, in February, but was lifted two days ago.

Not all bars are open, 301 Ramos St Sports Bar and The Philly (used to be called All Star Sports Bar) were open yesterday, but Marshalls Bar, Semi-Final Sports Bar and Bamboozers Bar (all on Mango) were closed yesterday. I was out on Mango last night at 10 pm and was approached by a freelancer outside the National Book Store (just up from Marshalls Bar), I had a little chat with her, not bad looking but I did not go with her, she was by herself.

The cinemas and nightclubs are still closed and have been since March of last year. Cebu City is still under MGCQ. There are 4 categories of quarantine in the Philippines, ECQ, MECQ, GCQ and MGCQ with ECQ being the most severe and MGCQ being the least restrictive.

During the day the roads are very busy, with lots of people and traffic on the roads. The overnight curfew from 11 pm to 5 am is still in place so all restaurants and bars have to close at 10/10. 30 pm. At 10.30 pm it's like a ghost town.

The overnight curfew has been in place now in Cebu City since March last year. Having to be indoors at 11 pm is like being 15 years old again when your parents would not let you stay out late!

Mdemde
05-10-21, 15:20
From last month, with one of my regulars.

Is there anything more satisfying in the world than banging a girl, finishing off with CIP, and then, after you pull out, waiting for the jizz to trickle out and watching it as it trickles down her ass and onto the bedsheet?

Dg8787
05-10-21, 16:38
From last month, with one of my regulars.

Is there anything more satisfying in the world than banging a girl, finishing off with CIP, and then, after you pull out, waiting for the jizz to trickle out and watching it as it trickles down her ass and onto the bedsheet?Personally I like CIP doing CG. As I am deflating and she lifts off, I give her an extra 100 if she can accurately drop it in my belly button! Extra 100 then if she licks it clean!

Mdemde
05-13-21, 16:03
Personally I like CIP doing CG. As I am deflating and she lifts off, I give her an extra 100 if she can accurately drop it in my belly button! Extra 100 then if she licks it clean!I have never tried the 'drop the jizz in my belly button' manoeuvre, followed by a 'lick it clean for an extra 100' but it sounds like great fun, I must give it a go!

Dg8787
05-13-21, 20:38
I have never tried the 'drop the jizz in my belly button' manoeuvre, followed by a 'lick it clean for an extra 100' but it sounds like great fun, I must give it a go!Might I add a 3rd step to this? Have her take my entire limp dick in her mouth and do a sloshing washing machine type cleaning. Extra points or 100 pesos if she has a lesbian GF do this. I personally haven't had this. Yet. I have had a lesbian furiously go down on the girl after I CIP.

I sure do miss PH. I am fully vaccinated and ready to come on a weeks notice.

Mdemde
05-14-21, 16:49
A threesome, three days ago, for about P3 K (P2. 5 k for both girls, P300 for s / t hotel, round trip taxi fare for me, about P250).

Mdemde
05-14-21, 17:06
Might I add a 3rd step to this? Have her take my entire limp dick in her mouth and do a sloshing washing machine type cleaning. Extra points or 100 pesos if she has a lesbian GF do this. I personally haven't had this. Yet. I have had a lesbian furiously go down on the girl after I CIP.

I sure do miss PH. I am fully vaccinated and ready to come on a weeks notice.As you are no doubt aware, The Philippines is currently not allowing in foreign tourists, and the tourism sector of the economy is losing a lot of money which has a knock-on effect with the rest of the economy. The sooner they open up to tourists again the sooner they can get the economy moving again.

I think there are a lot of people like yourself, ready to come, or should that be 'ready to visit and cum'. LOL.

Mdemde
05-14-21, 17:45
I made initial contact with her 3 days ago on dateinasia (on the same day I had my last threesome, see my earlier post this evening LOL), then after a brief exchange moved to whatsapp to continue our chat. We arranged to meet this afternoon and I brought her back to my condo in Cebu City.

During our whatsapp chat this morning she asked if she could 'borrow some money'. I said yes, but she never said how much she was hoping to 'borrow'. And I never asked. Anyway, after our session and just before she left, I sat her down on my sofa and handed her P1200, and P100 for her fare back, she was very happy with my 'loan'.

She was not all that keen on me taking naked pics of her. 20 years old, 4 ft 10 inches, and with a nice rack.

Some pics below;.

D Cups
05-15-21, 02:01
I made initial contact with her 3 days ago on dateinasia (on the same day I had my last threesome, see my earlier post this evening LOL), then after a brief exchange moved to whatsapp to continue our chat. We arranged to meet this afternoon and I brought her back to my condo in Cebu City.

During our whatsapp chat this morning she asked if she could 'borrow some money'. I said yes, but she never said how much she was hoping to 'borrow'. And I never asked. Anyway, after our session and just before she left, I sat her down on my sofa and handed her P1200, and P100 for her fare back, she was very happy with my 'loan'.

She was not all that keen on me taking naked pics of her. 20 years old, 4 ft 10 inches, and with a nice rack.

Some pics below;.Yes, that is a nice set of tits! Thanks, MDE!

Mdemde
05-16-21, 13:25
Yes, that is a nice set of tits! Thanks, MDE!It took a *lot* of coaxing from me to get her to pose topless for me, when you have a pair like that you should be proud to show them off!

D Cups
05-16-21, 13:47
It took a *lot* of coaxing from me to get her to pose topless for me, when you have a pair like that you should be proud to show them off!Yeah, buddy. My modus operandi is to find out her cup size and buy her a quality bra from Victoria's Secret or wherever. Nice ruse, eh? Works for me every time! Nice prelude to bonking her brains out, too!

CarlosDanger
05-27-21, 01:03
I went to Mango last night and to my surprise one of the Norwegian bikini bars were open. I went inside and there were lots of girls (some of them used to be freelancers around national book store area) yet very few customers. Nobody was dancing thus the general atmosphere felt like a sports bar much more than a bikini bar. That was 8-9 PM on a weekday. I should revisit on a Saturday night to see if the atmosphere is any better. I was told they open afternoon until 10 PM. Prices were beer 75. Ladydrinks 300. And barfines 3000. Although it doesn't make sense to barfine the same girls that used to work as freelancers for 1 k maximum.

Anyway it was nice to see a sign of the old life, although I don't think the current economical situation will allow several bars to open.

Mdemde
05-27-21, 15:28
I went to Mango last night and to my surprise one of the Norwegian bikini bars were open.I was on Mango last Saturday and also noticed it was open (the Viking Bar), though I didn't go inside. It was the only bikini bar that was open, though The Philly Sports Bar, Bamboozers Bar and the El Gecko / Howling Dogs Bar were all open and I visited all three.

Further up Mango, heading towards Fuente, Marshalls Sports Bar and Semi-Final Sports Bar were closed, 301 Ramos St Sports Bar was open.

On my first visit to Cebu City in 2018 I did visit the Viking bikini bar and the other bikini bars in the area but was not impressed with any of them, neither the decor or the girls that were available and never bothered going back! But next time I'm passing I'll pop in to check it out.

At least one of the waitresses in the El Gecko / Howling Dogs Bar last Saturday was available, I got her contact details and chatted online with her the next day, but she would not budge from 2 k for s / t. I offered 1 k, and when that was turned down I upped it to 1. 5 k, but she would not budge from 2 k. Though I have paid 2 k for s / t with other girls in Cebu in the past, I am reluctant to do so with her. But who knows, I might wake up one day next week feeling horny, and if none of my other regulars are available but she is, I'd probably swallow my pride and give her a go LOL.

CarlosDanger
05-27-21, 16:21
I was on Mango last Saturday and also noticed it was open (the Viking Bar), though I didn't go inside. It was the only bikini bar that was open, though The Philly Sports Bar, Bamboozers Bar and the El Gecko / Howling Dogs Bar were all open and I visited all three. In a normal circumstances these bikini bars (Norwegian ones, Sisters, Planet X etc) will stand out with their atmosphere and dancing. But based on what I saw on Viking this week it seems that the economical circumstances, curfew and lack of foreigners has forced and will force bikini bars to operate in a way that's similar to sports bars. Good luck with the waitress haha.

Mdemde
05-28-21, 15:12
From this afternoon, some pics below;.

Kabul Guy
06-10-21, 07:31
I was in Alyala Mall a few days ago, about 1030 an, so still early.

I was sitting on a chair in the outside courtyard food court area texting and a local guy comes sits at the table and starts talking.

To make a long story short he eventually admitted to being a pimp with a stable of girls available now. I was not interested as I am shacked up with a horny cutie for the pandemic duration.

By the time I left the Mall I had seen him a few more times approaching foreigners.

Anyone seen him? Any experience with his girls?

He was about 30, tall for a local and otherwise unremarkable.

Mdemde
06-10-21, 14:43
Anyone seen him?

Yes, I have also met him! The first time was about 3 months ago, also inside the old Ayala Mall (not to be confused with the new Ayala Mall at the IT Park). It was about 4 pm when he approached me as if he knew me, I didn't know him and told him I didn't know him, then he mentioned that he knew of some local 18/19 year old 'students' at a local 'dormitory' that were available, just a 5 minute taxi ride away. Always on the lookout for new talent, I decided to give it a go. We got a taxi and he took me to Cest La Vie Pension hotel on Juana Osmena St just off Mango (you can often see working girls hanging around in front of the hotel).

As soon as the taxi arrived I knew that I had wasted my time, he took me inside and up to one of the rooms, there were two rough-looking working girls inside, both in their mid-twenties. I told him that I was not interested, and asked him where the students were, he asked me to wait and 2 minutes later he wheeled in another two rough-looking working girls. I told him I was going and left! It was a complete waste of time.

Since then he has approached me at Ayala Mall about a further 4 or 5 times with the same patter, so he has not got a good memory. I have also seen him approach other Westerners inside the Mall.

Wicked Roger
06-11-21, 23:09
I was in Alyala Mall a few days ago, about 1030 an, so still early.

I was sitting on a chair in the outside courtyard food court area texting and a local guy comes sits at the table and starts talking.

To make a long story short he eventually admitted to being a pimp with a stable of girls available now. I was not interested as I am shacked up with a horny cutie for the pandemic duration..Well is better than being pestered by the old fugly ladies and LBs who would chat to you and ask you I suppose LOL That would happen lots of times at Bos and they also had bad memories.

Mdemde
07-26-21, 13:20
I met a waitress in one of the pubs on Mango about 2 months ago and got her fb contact details. The next day we chatted online, she was up for S / T, I told her my budget was 1. 5 k but would not budge from 2 k.

We chatted a few times online over the next few weeks, and I met her again a few times in the pub, she was always very friendly and would flirt with me. Then about a month ago during one of our online chats she said she would come to my room, and we agreed a time and I confirmed with her that she was OK with 1. 5 k. I gave her the address of my condo, then as an afterthought said 'no condom, you ok'?

I had a funny feeling she would say no, and guess what?! She said no. So, that hook-up was cancelled.

Normally I don't bother to mention a condom as the vast majority of girls that I have met never mention it and are quite happy to have full sex and allow CIP.

Anyway, last week she sent me a message, she had changed her mind and was OK for sex without a condom, for 1. 5 k, and she came to my room last Friday afternoon.

Within seconds of me finishing she was up off the bed and dived into the bathroom, had a quick wash, came out and started to get dressed. Normally after sex I like to sit on the bed with them for about 15 or 20 minutes, unclothed, to have a chat and a cuddle and play with their tits. So I asked her to slow down and to come and sit on the bed with me, but she point blank refused, carried on getting dressed and said she had to go. I asked her nicely 4 or 5 times, and said come-on just for 5 minutes but she would not have it and said she had to go. She had not bothered to dry herself properly she was in such a rush, and when she got dressed she got her clothes wet LOL.

She said she was going, I said you can go now if you want but without any money, beause I'm not ready. I told her I'm going to sit on the bed for 15 minutes, then I'll get dressed and will sort out your money.

I don't like giving ultimatums, but I told her up to you, you can go now, but you won't get any money, or you can undress and sit on the bed with me for 5 minutes then I'll pay you and you can go, if not I'll sit on the bed by myself and I'll be ready in 15 minutes, and pointed at the clock, it was about 2. 45 pm.

So, she sat on the end of the bed, by herself, and sulked for 15 minutes LOL. She didn't say a word and didn't move. I sat by myself and had a play around on my phone.

At 3 pm I slowly got up, slowly got dressed, and slowly got my wallet out and gave her the money, 1. 5 k. She asked for 100 for fare and I laughed at her then kicked her out.

I would imagine for most girls repeat business is a lot easier than finding a new customer, I don't know what her problem is but she won't be seeing me again.

Body: 8/10.

Face: 8/10.

Tits: small, but incredibly soft and lovely nipples.

No kids, so no baby damage.

GFE: Nil, no kissing, but was OK with fondling and sucking her tits.

Attitude: 0.

She is 20 years old, as fucks go it was a decent enough fuck, but I won't be seeing her again LOL.

Mdemde
07-26-21, 13:34
Here we go again! No mention of when it will start again, I went out last Saturday night to Mango for a few beers, Marshalls, The Philly, Viking, Gecko / Howling Dogs, and 301 Ramos were all open.

START:

July 25,2021.

THE Cebu City Emergency Operations Center (EOC) has proposed implementing stricter measures in the entire city to curb the rise in coronavirus disease 2019 (Covid-19) cases.

The EOC, together with Acting Mayor Michael Rama and Inter-Agency Task Force-Visayas Chief Implementer retired general Melquiades Feliciano, met on Sunday, July 25,2021, to discuss the Covid-19 situation in the city.

Some of the measures the group came up with include reimplementing the liquor ban in bars and restaurants and adjusting the curfew to start at 10 pm Instead of 11 pm <END.

https://www.sunstar.com.ph/article/1901934/Cebu/Local-News/Cebu-City-to-reintroduce-liquor-ban-adjust-curfew

Mdemde
07-27-21, 03:32
Here we go again! No mention of when it will start again

SNIP

According to this report today (link below), the liquor ban and extended curfew hours has already started. It started on Sunday July 25, and will last for a month. It starts at 10 pm in Cebu City, and at 11 pm in Lapu-Lapu.

And according to the report, apparently in Lapu-Lapu City only fully vaccinated persons can enter malls, department stores, convenience stores and public markets.

https://www.sunstar.com.ph/article/1902050/Cebu/Local-News/Cebu-City-bans-liquor-serving-Lapu-bars-unvaxxed-entry-to-markets-malls

Mdemde
07-28-21, 06:19
And according to the report, apparently in Lapu-Lapu City only fully vaccinated persons can enter malls, department stores, convenience stores and public markets.

https://www.sunstar.com.ph/article/1902050/Cebu/Local-News/Cebu-City-bans-liquor-serving-Lapu-bars-unvaxxed-entry-to-markets-mallsTwo days ago there was a news report that announced that the unvaxxed would not be allowed entry to shopping malls, department stores, convenience stores and public markets in Lapu-Lapu. There was no mention of when the ban would start, or even if it was already in operation, it really was a sloppy piece of news reporting.

Today, on the same news site (link below), it is now reporting that the ban was to start on August 25, but is now under review because it had 'attracted negative sentiments on social media'.

https://www.sunstar.com.ph/article/1902166/Cebu/Local-News/Ahong-draws-flak-for-decision-against-unvaccinated-persons

Mdemde
08-04-21, 15:06
As expected, the proposed ban on entry to shopping malls, department stores, convenience stores and public markets in Lapu-Lapu for the unvaxxed, and which was to start on August 25, has now been scrapped (link below).

If the ban had gone ahead, it is quite likely that Mandaue and Cebu City would have also implemented the ban.

Meanwhile, Cebu City, Mandaue and Lapu-Lapu have reverted back to MECQ for 2 weeks (it had been at level MGCQ since September of last year). It started last Sunday and will end on August 15 though of course there is guarantee that it will not be extended again.

There are 4 categories of quarantine in the Philippines, ECQ, MECQ, GCQ and MGCQ with ECQ being the most severe and MGCQ being the least restrictive.

Under this period of MECQ the management at my condo building have been forced to close the swimming pool and to bar visitors and guests from entering the building.

All the malls are still allowed to open, taxis and public transportation are still allowed to operate, the only major changes are that dine-in at restaurants is limited to 10% of normal capacity and the overnight curfew now starts at 10 pm, rather than 11 pm.

There was some initial confusion on Sunday and Monday when a lot of restaurants and coffee shops stopped offering dine-in and only allowed take out, or if they had outdoor seating, then that was allowed. But yesterday and today most restaurants and coffee shops are back to allowing dine-in again, but only at 10% of normal capacity.

The other major restriction is the liquor ban at pubs, bars and restaurants, it was brought in again on July 25. But the sale of liquor at supermarkets and convenience stores is still allowed, but it must be consumed at home.

https://cebudailynews.inquirer.net/392439/chan-scraps-controversial-provision-in-new-eo

Mdemde
08-09-21, 15:29
I met one of them (the taller one) online at pinalove and took the conversation over to whatsapp. We continued to chat there and when arranging a meet-up I asked her if she had a friend who could come along, and she did, and we all met up this afternoon and went to a s / t hotel. It was our first meet.

The taller one said she was 19 and her friend said she was 18, but I'm pretty sure that they had shaved a few years off their real ages, I think the taller one was at least 25 or 26 and her friend maybe a year younger. It was a good session, neither one was in a hurry and both were keen to please and they did!

They were happy with 1 k each which was agreed on before we met, they didn't ask for any fare but I gave them PHP50 and they were very happy with it.

J Janni
08-09-21, 15:52
I met one of them (the taller one) online at pinalove and took the conversation over to whatsapp. We continued to chat there and when arranging a meet-up I asked her if she had a friend who could come along, and she did, and we all met up this afternoon and went to a s / t hotel. It was our first meet.

The taller one said she was 19 and her friend said she was 18, but I'm pretty sure that they had shaved a few years off their real ages, I think the taller one was at least 25 or 26 and her friend maybe a year younger. It was a good session, neither one was in a hurry and both were keen to please and they did!

They were happy with 1 k each which was agreed on before we met, they didn't ask for any fare but I gave them PHP50 and they were very happy with it.Man, only in the Philippines (from what I've read. Never been) could you so easily get a couple of friends together and fuck them side by side, bareback.

That's long been a fantasy of mine. How did you decide which lucky girl got the CIP or were you able to manage two?

Mdemde
08-10-21, 13:40
Man, only in the Philippines (from what I've read. Never been) could you so easily get a couple of friends together and fuck them side by side, bareback.

That's long been a fantasy of mine. How did you decide which lucky girl got the CIP or were you able to manage two?Many girls here are up for a threesome.

It's been many years since I was able to manage 2 or more shots in the 1 day. Now, it's normally just 1 or 2 shots every week, and I need the assistance of a little blue pill.

I penetrated both during the session, but I finished with CIP with only 1 girl, the taller girl. Funnily enough, when we first met yesterday afternoon, within about a minute or so I made my mind up that I was going to CIP with the shorter girl, but during the session I found the taller girl more deserving of my seed!

When I finished, I pulled out and reached for my phone as I wanted to take some pics of my juice oozing out of her pussy, but 2 seconds after I pulled out she was up off the bed, and made a dive for the CR!

D Cups
08-10-21, 13:50
Man, only in the Philippines (from what I've read. Never been) could you so easily get a couple of friends together and fuck them side by side, bareback.Yes. In Subic Bay / Barrio Baretta I once had four of the lithe little creatures taking turns on me at Treasure Island Resort while watching them on the horizontal mirror next to the bed. Fantasy Island indeed. The funny thing it was their idea. The five of us had dinner there afterward.

J Janni
08-10-21, 14:10
Many girls here are up for a threesome.

It's been many years since I was able to manage 2 or more shots in the 1 day. Now, it's normally just 1 or 2 shots every week, and I need the assistance of a little blue pill.

I penetrated both during the session, but I finished with CIP with only 1 girl, the taller girl. Funnily enough, when we first met yesterday afternoon, within about a minute or so I made my mind up that I was going to CIP with the shorter girl, but during the session I found the taller girl more deserving of my seed!

When I finished, I pulled out and reached for my phone as I wanted to take some pics of my juice oozing out of her pussy, but 2 seconds after I pulled out she was up off the bed, and made a dive for the CR!Ah. The ravages of age. I'm sure it will happen to us all. At least you're still getting ten times as much pussy as most guys less than half your age!

Have you ever considered 'stacking' (belly to belly) your bareback LBFMs? Cum in the girl on top, let it drip onto the girl on the bottom and finger it into her. One shot, two creampies. Man. I get evil when it's been a few days in the UK.

Philippines, Cebu in particular, has been my goal destination in the short time I've been international mongering (mostly through covid.) The second that place opens up I'm there like a shot, no matter the hoops I have to jump through!

Goferring
08-11-21, 00:47
Yes. In Subic Bay / Barrio Baretta I once had four of the lithe little creatures taking turns on me at Treasure Island Resort while watching them on the horizontal mirror next to the bed. Fantasy Island indeed. The funny thing it was their idea. The five of us had dinner there afterward.Hahaha. It's a good day when the biggest problem is where to physically stack everyone so there is enough space.

I have it in very good authority that after 4 some poor soul is stuck with sleeping east-west at everyone's feet. Thankfully, pinas don't bat an eyelid at sleeping in the floor.

As you and Mdeme say, organising a girl guy girl threesome is extremely easy if its treated as a bit of fun and a joke. A guy joining a girl girl session can be more difficult, full of false promises. Definitely worth the effort though.