PDA

View Full Version : General Information

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31

Admin
05-18-02, 06:24
Select "Add New Message" to post a message.

Cebu Local
05-18-02, 16:48
WELCOME TO CEBU,I AM STILL HERE TO ANSWER QUESTIONS AND GIVE ADVICE<BUT NO MORE ANONS,THANKS JACKSON

Firedick
05-19-02, 06:43
Hey guys,

Skinless, are you referring to Cebu's post about getting even ? If so, I agree.

Seemed a little hard core Cebu. The furthest I've taken retaliation was throwing a girl (physically) out the door of my room bare assed naked. Changed her attitude real quick. But hey, I wasn't in your shoes and I'm not judging you. A mans gotta do...yada, yada, yada...

Keep'n it short, long day today. My little sister graduated from law school today. The family's been partying. Yeah...I know, "just what the world needs, another lawyer" !

Nite dudes.

Cebu Local
05-19-02, 07:12
TO SKINLESS AND FIREDICK
I Aam being told that I was cruel to have the thai girl beaten by the cops,but I was so sick,I was in the hospital for 4 days.doctors told me I could have died from the od of the drug.I was out for like 15-18 hours.a beating seems a fair trade for attempted manslaughter or homicide of me.If I pushed it and had time to hang around and testify.she could have gotten 5-10 years in a thai jail.For what it is worth,I am generally a softie and generous towards these girls thais or filipinas.just dont try and kill me

OutToLunch
05-20-02, 04:03
Firedick
Congratulations on your sister. You're right; just what the world needs, another lawyer. Take my wife please! Know what I mean, Vern.

jcb
05-20-02, 08:12
To Cebu Local,
Nice to see you once again in this new forum.
Since my original destination is Quezon City, what
is the difference between the girls in Cebu vs. the
ones in Manila or Q.C.? Cause I also have the option
of visiting Cebu, if I could find it worthwhile? Thanks
to your opinion.

Firedick
05-20-02, 21:42
Outtolunch,

Thanks. Yes...I know what you mean !

Cebu,

I didn't mean to seem like I was "piling on". In light of the severity of her attack on you, I'm sure you were justified.

Tell me some more about the diving around Cebu. Had a great trip to Puerto Galera (despite the aforementioned girl problems). The diving was very good. But I have "been there done that" quite a few times now. It may be time to boarden my "whorizions" a bit.

Anyone on this page planning to be in Angeles for Progmans 40th B-day ?

Firedick

jcb
05-21-02, 03:08
Firedick,
I dove Cebu about 3 yrs. ago. The best divesites are at Moalboal, Cebu. There is an island there named Pescador. Superb diving, excellent visibility, mini caves, tunnels, fascinating, colorful coral growths and abundant fish life.

Another awesome dive location is in Cabilao Island, Bohol province, which is accessible by boat from Cebu. This divesite has deep loaded walls with very abundant corals and a lot of gigantic seafans with varying colors. There are lots of fish, some pelagics, and resident school of Hammerhead sharks. I guess, this is what Cabilao is noted for.

If you are interested, I have a reliable divemaster friend who lives in Cebu that can take you around for a very reasonable fee. I can give you his tel. no. just let me know.

Firedick
05-21-02, 06:08
JCB,

Thanks for the info. I'll pick your brain in a bit more detail as travel time approaches. I'm doing Paula in Sept.

I gotta get out of P.G. and Angeles.

Firedick

TomTom
05-22-02, 08:15
To: Cebu Local

Hi, I just wanted to thank you for all the great info you have provided in this section.
I posted an "anon" msg in the old forum, about finding three girls at SM and the wonderful time that ensued. At that time, I thought this was a unusual happening, and I just got lucky.
Thanks to you, I now know that the malls are great places to find companions for the day....or longer.
I'll be moving to Cebu in about 18 months, or maybe a little sooner. Hopefully, when there, we can meet, and I can buy you lunch or a beer or something to say thanks for all the great advice.
BTW...I haven't read much about Steve's. I've gone there many times and always had fun, and found some really great girls. Also, the drinks are not as expensive as some places, like Infinity. Have you been there? What do you think?

Cebu Local
05-22-02, 10:48
to firedick
some of the best diving in the philippines is around cebu,working in the travel industry,I feel qualified to offer some ideas,Malapascua in the the north for advanced divers,the shark parade there is fantastic,Moaboal is more for begginers and intermediate divers,down south santander has some great spots also.if you want here are some travel agencies that specialize with divers.Cebu Holiday(63)(32)2322012 fax,2315391,2311918 tel nosRicky Tiu GM,Sea explorers Phils,does great dive safaris,Martin Nussbaumer manager,Tel nos 63-32-2340428,fax2340245.email cebu@seaexplorersscuba.com,website www.seaexplorersscuba.com.I hope this helps regards and no they know me by another name,not cebu local,just say a friend in th
e travel industry sent you,ask for a discount

Skinless
Personally I prefer filipinas for long term,they are more compatible with western people then thais,they genuinely fall in love with you and are loyal.thais are great for the short term fling,that is why I holiday there,but I find it hard to trust most of them,you are always watching your wallet.I have settled for the long pull with a filipina,I also have never been with a thai longer then a week.Filipinos all speak english,love westerners,eat western food and all the signs,newspapers,etc are in english.Thais hate foreigners,barely speak english and all the signs are in thai.I would settle in Cebu,but holiday and party in Thailand

Cebu Local
05-22-02, 10:56
TO JCB
The difference is safety and price,cebu girls are about one half to one third that of Quezon city girls,Cebu is safe ,Metro manila is not not,this is not my opinion but based on travel advisories,Cebu no danger according to the Japs,Metro Manila Alert level 1.ditto for France,Canada,Australia etc.There has never been a terrorist bombing in Cebu for the last thirty plus years,ditto for Terrorist attacks.That is why the us forces party here and in angeles not metro manila.hope this helps

AssLover
05-24-02, 22:55
Hello everyone, my question is are filipina girls into anal sex?

Cebu Local
05-24-02, 23:07
FILIPINA GIRLS ARE NOT GENERALLY INTO ANAL<THEY CONSIDER IT DIRTY,MANY WILL REFUSE TO DO IT EVEN IF PAID EXTRA,MAKE SURE THE GIRL IS A 3 HOLER BEFORE YOU START ANYTHING

Cebu Local
05-27-02, 22:07
TO Potoru
BOhol island has very little nightlife,people go there to dive,swim trek etc.Tagbilaran the capital closes down by 8.30 pm,on panglao island everything is closed by 9pm.bring your own from Cebu.regards and as for my knowlege on Bohol,I visit it monthly but not for nightlife regards

FoxesHunter
05-28-02, 21:55
Hi, I will go to Philippines in June-July for work but I will have also 4-5 day to have fun. In your opinion is better to reach Cebu City or Angeles City? Where is it easier to pick up some girls, where is it better price and where can I see more beautiful gilrs?
Thanks Fox

Amadeuss
05-31-02, 04:53
Hi all

Thanks to CebuLocal, this string is very much alive!

Q1: Malaposaug (SP?) in the north: got some infos on diving and accomodation. But wat about nightlife? Shall I BYO fm Cebu?

Q2: If BYO, where's the best option in Cebu: Casda's? Ayala mall? or Jakosalem? (I only have one day time for an arrangement)

Q3: Freelancers in the lanes around University of...? Anyone has the excat location

Thanks

FoxesHunter
05-31-02, 22:20
To Cebu local.

Hello,
I like to pick up and to fuck some girls on the street.
Could you tell me if it is better some town of Cebu or Angeles City?
Can I risk a theft from them? Will be it less risky
to pick up some girls of the bars?
thanks very much.
Fox

Cebu Local
06-01-02, 18:26
TO BOTAKI6
Malapascua is the name of the island in the north,bring your own and either casas or ayala is fine,ayala will be cheaper,alleys of university of san carlos.to fox cebu will be safer,though progman or firedick might disagree,easier to get girls in angeles since the main industry seems to be sex tourism,while cebu is tourism,beaches,diving and sex regards

Firedick
06-01-02, 20:15
Hey Cebu Local,

No...I don't disagree. I love Angeles, but since I've never been South of Boracay, I can not comment. Thus far you have demonstrated a superior knowledge of the South than any poster.

And on that note, I'm sorry that I forgot to thank you for the dive info. I will use it.

Ok...I'm done suck'n your ass ! :-)

It looks like I won't be able to get to the P.I. until November. Money, plus a trip to Palua are getting in the way.

Later dude,

Firedick

Are asuat and poturu the same person ?

Terp
06-02-02, 14:17
Cebu Local,

I will be moving to Cebu in late August. I have been to the Philippines a number of times. Just spent a couple of weeks in Cebu in March. Know about the girls in the Malls and the a go-go bars. Picking up the ladies for sex, it's a no brainer in my opinion. But where can you find the ladies who aren't working girls or at least not full time working girls who are interested in more then my peso-nality. To tell you the truth I'm looking for a lady around 30 years old or so. I don't mind if they have a past if you know what I mean, just not allot of baggage. I read a earlier post that when the girls get to be 30 or so they retire from the trade. Where do they retire too? Where can you find these ladies?

Terp

Cebu Local
06-03-02, 22:55
The filipina bargirls dream is to marry someone who will truly love her,and who she will truly love in return,so she can quit and move to the first world.pass the word around to whoever you meet at clubs,bars etc.you will have to beat away applicants with a stick.there are also introduction agencies that provide this service

Vic Ferrari
06-08-02, 05:36
Cebu Local,

I'm a professional videographer experienced in streaming video over the Internet and have just received some start-up money to open a very discreet "strip house" in the Cebu area. Similar to a bar like Thunderdome, the girls I hire will strip in front of cameras, instead of a live audience. Since daytime there is nightime in the U. S., the girls can make more money elsewhere or pursue other things at night after their shift is over. But more importantly, it would be very safe because the men they perform for will be 12,500 km away and the house they go into to work will look no different from any other house in that neighborhood.

Anyway, I'll be going there in December or next January to do auditions. Since I'll be there mostly to conduct business, I'll need a girl for only 20 mins. to conduct my shoot. The problem is that I'll have only five days to shoot 50 to 100 girls for me and my associates to evaluate when I get back. What do you think would be a good rate per girl to negotiate with the papasan, mamasan, tout, etc.? I was thinking in the range of 100 to 500 pesos each depending on how cooperative she is. My last two shoots in 1999 and 2000 weren't too bad. My very first girl, who came from Happy Valley, was so cooperative, I gave her 2000 pesos and we didn't have sex. Unfortunately, that shoot and the next one were both financed out of my own pocket. However, they did serve well as a video portfolio.

Please let me know what you think. If everything goes well, I may employ your services as a recruiter.

Thx,
Vic

Cebu Local
06-08-02, 10:34
to vic ferrari,thanks for the offer,but since I am part of the cebu travel industry gang,i would be to visibile if i pulled something like this off,i can only offer some suggestions,the only ones who could assemble that number quickly would be through the casas or the clubs.the aussie who owns club u.k is always looking to find new ways to earn money.happy valley is another option regards

FoxesHunter
06-18-02, 21:40
Which pussy hotel in Cebu City?

Hello,
does anyone know the name of same pussy hotels in Cebu City
where the girls come knocking on the room door?
I'd like to sleep in that hotel some days.
I know they are small hotels and I'd like to know if they are also safe hotels.
I fear the thieves because I will have photographic material.
Thanks Fox

Cebu Local
06-19-02, 00:40
ST moritz a small hotel with a nightclub on the groundfloor has room service from the girls who work in the club,Kukuk s nest has some working girls living there,they also do room service.tel no 63-32-4124026,regards

Maggicman
06-19-02, 18:27
I will be staying in, or around, the Manila area. How does one get to the Island of Cebu? Is there a road/bridge to the island or do you take a ferry (for cars) or a regular boat?

Pimelonman
06-20-02, 00:19
To Cebu local,

Are the Marines still there in Cebu? If so do you have any info on how much longer they will be there?

Cebu Local
06-20-02, 00:24
magicman,Cebu is a island in central philippines aboput an i hour flight from manila,there are about30-35 daily flights,you will spend about 100-120$ roundtrip,you can go by daily boat,18-20 hours about 50-60$ tourist class roundtrip,you can go by bus which goes on the ferries 40 hours,not rec at all.you can also fly in or out of Cebu internationaly,you enter in manila and exit in Cebu,daily flights to Tokyo,Hong Kong,Kuala Lumpur,Seoul,Singapore.Hope this answers your questions

Cebu Local
06-20-02, 00:30
Regarding the U.S forces,officially they are all suppossed to be out of Cebu by the end of July,but I understand from one of their top officers who I drink with,a new smaller batch will arrive in August.maybe only 50-100 not the current 300-400 who are driving up prices.

MineShaft
06-20-02, 04:40
Sorry for asking questions that may have been answered recently before but I am new to this forum and have not figured out the features yet.

Haven't been to Cebu for about 2-1/2 years now but used to live there about 12 years ago. I am curious about the current scene. For the last couple years I've been going to Angeles frequently but the uproar going on there right now is not to my liking. In fact, the future of Angeles is very much in doubt right now. Am thinking about switching my activities back to Cebu.

As I remember, the price of bf's was widely divergent in Cebu--from cheap to absurdly high. I know this may be tough to answer but what can one expect to pay nowadays for an average bf in most average clubs? What is the range of expected tips for long-time?

I understand my old haunts Silver Dollar and St. Moritz are still around; are they still decent joints? What's the scene like now on Jakosalem? Lots of clubs? Safe, unsafe?

TIA

kodak
06-21-02, 17:20
Heard there were some kidnappings in the Cebu area in the last few days. Anybody hear anything about that?

Cebu Local
06-25-02, 23:27
regarding potoru s question,fuente osmena area park place and midtown right on the circle for cebu city action,mango park another good downtown option,these will set you back about 1000-1200 a night,but the best looking girls are hanging around mactan because of the us forces.try days hotel,it is right beside waterfront mactan and it is the other official us housing,waterfront mactan is a bit higher since it is the first choice us hotel.kodak,no kidnappings that i know of in cebu,checked the papers.there was one,but not in cebu,but a nearby province .regards

botowery
06-26-02, 00:05
Need info on Malaysia India and Phillippines. Im taking off work for a year and am going to go stay in one of these places. I have not decided yet on which one but have been leaning to the phillippines. What part of the phillippines would I fare best in. I dont want manila I know. Angles city or cebu maybe. Or would one of the smaller ones be best. Please help me out. Also is it easy to find furnished places there to rent. And price ranges. More or less because I know there will be more english spoken there. I want some input on all of these places. Like what will it cost to stay for a year in these countries. Ive got some money saved up but im not rich. I do like to get me a hooker sometimes but wouldnt mind finding a sweet thing to just live with me while im out of the USA. Which country is the best for finding just girls to shack up with you for a while. Any input would help. Ive never been out of the USA so its going to take some getting used to for me. Thanks a lot.

Bo

Roversman 999
06-26-02, 15:33
to the guy doing the video thing. Interesting that last weeek i called a friend of mine who used to work in a burgos street bar. She left burgos and went to work on an internet strip site. She preferred to show than play with customers i think.Anyway, next time i called, I was in Cebu, and so was she. Maybe shes already working for you.. if its her, take care of her, she was cute. at least for me she was.

kodak
06-26-02, 16:06
cebu local thanks for the update. Checked a Cebu paper online and found nothing as well. My gf's mom trying to keep us away from Cebu for some reason saying it is unsafe with many kidnappings. My gf now afraid to go to Cebu.

Cebu Local
06-26-02, 16:25
kodak,tell you gf mom to call cebu dept of tourism 63-32-2542811 or look up the us embassy web site on travel advisories,manila has a higher danger level then cebu and here is my additional challenge,if she or you can name the kidnappings date and who the victim was,i will send you a hotel gift certificate you can use either in manila,palawan,boracay etc,but you have to show that the alleged kidnappings are going on,basically put up or shut up.when i mentioned this to a military friend of mine,he started laughing.this is cebu not manila not basilan,not davao,he told me the person should start reading cebu papers like freeman or sunstar then judge.regards

Cebu Local
06-26-02, 23:47
potoru,there is a free shuttle service provided by days,but if you want to walk about 500 meters,or 5 minute walk.the girls are the ones hanging around the lobby or pool at night starting around 8-9 pm,or you can also go to club uk about 50 pesos away by taxi from either hotel.,it is a bikini bar run by an aussie.regards

botowery
06-27-02, 00:28
Question to cebu local. How much is rent on a decent furnished place there in cebu. After reading up on phillippines I think im going to try to stay in cebu instead of manila. Also I will be more interested in meeting girls to hang out with and what not. Not really into the just straight out hookers. Maybe some that are part time or something. Anyway let me know if this would be a good choice for me in the phillippines. Im taking off work for a year to get away and relax and have fun. Im going to stay in the phillippines for at least six months and maybe the whole year if its fun. I think you for any info. email bo_towery@hotmail.com

Cebu Local
06-27-02, 15:59
potoru,there is no lobby in mango park and the pool is on the roof,it is near the clubs on maxilon avenue,i have lunch there about once a month regards

regarding cost of living in cebu,monthly rental for a small furnished aircon apartment about 5000-6000 month or 100-120 dollars,salary of live in maid 1500 or 30$,groceries for 1 person monthly about 3000-4500 pesos a month or 60-90 dollars.beer in supermarket 14 pesos or 28 cents,yes it is very easy to get a girlfriend,regards

TomTom
06-27-02, 19:00
To: Cebu Local and to All:

Cebu Local: you spend a lot of time answering many general questions about Cebu. Sometimes your particular perspective is needed, but other times the info is very general. If you want to save time, and also offer more complete info about the island, I'd suggest that you point the petitioner toward: http://www.esprint.com.ph/pointcebu/default.htm
I have found this website to be a wealth of info about visiting Cebu.

All: if you want general info about Cebu, try the above site, and give Cebu Local a break.

Cebu Local
06-28-02, 00:10
tomtom
thanks a ot for your comments,i do not mind answering general questions,but it can get too much at times,like potoru please understand i cannot answer all your questions,my work of being in the cebu travel industry gives a lot of travel oppurtunities around the islands.that is why i try to offer advice based on my experiences in palawan,bohol,boracay etc.but i am not a travel guide,but a senior manager here.I am not filipino,but i speak cebuano and tagalog fluently at almost native level,with an accent of course.hopefully with this background out,this will give you guys a idea of why i answer questions all over the philippines except angeles where i defer to dick,prog,devil dog etc.regards

Vic Ferrari
06-28-02, 03:03
roversman99,

Thanks for your concern, but there's no need to worry. First of all, I don't have a strip site from there yet and if I did, I wouldn't allow her to tell you about it, especially if you're a Western Caucasian living there or are a frequent visitor to Cebu. No offense, but as an American born and raised Filipino, I know all too well about the physical abuse inflicted upon these girls when they don't meet the expectations of their clients, especially from Germans in that they can be exceptionally brutal. Anyway, like the strip clubs and bars in the U. S., I want a safe and secure working environment for my girls and the last thing I need is some arrogant American, European, or Jap asshole to enter my establishment and cause trouble. Therefore, if your friend was working for me, I would provide her a steady job and pay a decent wage, but would request her cooperation and silence in return.

So if I haven't pissed you off, could you please give me the website she's performing at? I may just sign myself up to check her out and the quality of the streaming video that I'm receiving of her. If she looks good, I'll audition her when I get there sometime next Jan.

Thx,
Vic

botowery
06-28-02, 03:48
Thanks a lot cebu local. I cant wait to get there.

Progman
06-28-02, 23:00
cebu local,

i need to peek into these thread more often. you've offered some great advice and insite. i do have a question about the northern part of cebu. i have a dancer friend that comes from bogo. have you been up in that area? she tells me it's nice but i am very reluctant to visit it or any towns in the provinces. the girls tend to think this is a giant step towards marriage.

also, there's an island to the west of cebu - bayancan (sp.?). what's it like? thanks for your thoughts.

...(prog)

kodak
06-29-02, 05:39
cebu local, I don't know why you found it necessary to be rude with the put up or shut up comment. Sorry I troubled you and will not make that mistake again. As far as the hotel gift certificate is concerned not interested. I asked a simple question and meant no harm. As I pointed out in one of my posts I did read the newspapers and found nothing at first. However, I did discover one kidnapping a few days ago of a security guard on Mactan near the airport which was not related in anyway to muslims. I have no doubt that Cebu is much safer than Manila and probably safer than where I currently live.

I hope your business goes well there in Cebu and am sure many posters here have been helped by the information you supplied.

Cebu Local
06-29-02, 10:50
kodak,i am sorry for being rude myself,i had a couple of groups cancell because of the ongoing problem with the abu sayaf and not matter how we tried to explain there are no muslims in cebu and that it is safe here they still cancelled.i had a bad day,since even when you land at the airport,you can see the u.s helicopters and planes.these plus cebu being the main operations base of the philippine navy as well as the tactical air command of the philippine air force.makes you wonder what
suicidal abu sayaff would try to go here.sorry again regards

Prog,Bogo is a small city two hours drive north of Cebu city,it is a nice place,but there is nothing there,think really rural small city.Bantayan is a wonderful resort island off the coast of cebu,sand and waters are genuinely boracay quality,think sugar fine white sand without the commercial feel of boracay.it is a 30 minute ferry ride from hagnaya,the town beside bogo,safety,the cops on the island do not even carry guns and doors are left unlocked at night,compare this to AC.but action is limited bring your own from cebu or AC,you can fly there from cebu city by sea air a 20 minute flight,costsb aircon beach cottages onthe beach at 20$ a night,food,fresh crab is 40 pesos or 80 cents a kilo.will be there this july.hope this helps

Progman
06-29-02, 15:09
Thanks cebu local,

I was planning on picking up one of my friends after the Christmas holidays. I will be in Thailand during Christmas and New Years, then I was going to fly over the PI and meet her somewhere in Cebu. She’s the one that lives in Bogo. She recommended Bantayan. Sounds like it may be a nice diversion to the craziness of Angeles. Of course, I plan on sending her back to her home around the 10th of Jan, then head to AC for a couple of nights!

...(prog)

FGump
06-30-02, 03:56
cebu local,

I am staying the shangri-la hotel resort, a litttle too far to go into cebu city. i tried the in-house massage last night... she was sweet but completely legit. any suggestions for good time close by? are there any japanese style body to body massage places? how much are bar fines in the clubs? do you know if there would be any problems to bring a girl back to my room? any and all suggestions are welcome.

thanks for your insight.

FG

Cebu Local
06-30-02, 07:41
dear fg
only 10-15 minutes drive away are the following,the massage place at waterfront mactan where the u.s forces stay,the girls there provide extra services,club uk bikini bar run by an aussie also about a 10-15 minute drive away or about 50-60 pesos on meter taxi,bu t coco loco the disco of shangrila mactan is a pick up place on some nights,in fact some of the staff pimp on the side,have you asked your roomboy to help you find some companionship????.other options is prowl the coco loco on wensday-saturday nights,you will be approached.regarding bringing girls to your room no problem as long as long as security registrers the girl and you pay the joiners fee,i think it is around 25-30$ at the moment.you might want to settle this in cash if you do not want it coming out on your bill summary.otherwise look up my past posts on shangrila in the archives,just be careful with **** girls,a jap got busted for trying to bring a13 year old into his room last year,shangrila security frowns on ****s regards

FGump
06-30-02, 09:22
Cebu Local,

Thanks for your prompt response and most helpful tips. Just got back from scoping out the Paradise massage place. It seemed rather legit. A female customer walked in while I was at the counter. They showed me the men's area and the communal massage room. I asked to see a lineup of the girls. All I was shown were pictures on the wall. Some of which I thought were cute, but after all, they were pictures. I was unsure how much I needed to spend to ensure extra services.

I walked through both the lobby of the Waterfront and the non-existent lobby of the Days Inn. Perhaps I was too quick but I didn't find any Cebuanas loitering with intent. However, I think I've found a good taxi driver to drive me around tonight. I may end up heading to downtown Cebu tonight if I am unable to secure local services.

Any suggestions to identify "ready, willing and able" staff at Coco Loco? How would you prioritize Club UK, St. Moritz, Kukuk's Nest and Happy Valley and/or any other places if you had limited time and funds? Any tips and/or pointers are welcome. Thanks again for your invaluable service.

Cebu Local
06-30-02, 10:57
FG,the girls do not hang around the waterfront lobby until about 9pm at night,let me know how you score tonight.there is no action at days lobby,you get the extra service from their massage service.the rooms of waterfront mactan are fully booked with us forces,you get the girls in the lobby at around 9pm then take them back or get a room at days.happy valley is a casa or *****house,but their best looking girls are at waterfront to service the us forces.club uk has also great looking girls.kukuks nest is about a 30 minute drive away,happy valley also about 40 minutes away.try mactan first,2000 pesos -3000 pesos is the maximum you should pay for all night.a tip for extra service like hj is about 1000 pesos at the massage of days,the managers name is rhoda,ask her for a game girl.tonight try waterfront mactan lobby,club uk and coco loco and if you fail to score let me know and i will personally set you up

botowery
07-01-02, 15:54
Hi I have a couple of more questions for cebu. I will probbley rent a motel for a few day when I get there til I can find me an apartment. People have say eddies hotel and park place hotel. Which of the 2 would be best for a few days. Also do bank there have saftey deposit boxes like here in the US. Where would be my best bet getting a box to keep my funds in. Thanks a lot.

Bo

Cebu Local
07-01-02, 23:25
Either park place or eddies hotel would be ok,though park place has a better more convinient location,most banks have safety deposit boxes like in the states,but why not open a dollar account in one of the international banks with branches in cebu.citibank,standard chartered and hsbc all have cebu branches.that way you can access your funds by atm 24 hours a day.when you get in,buy a copy of the local papers sunstar or freeman for the classified ads on rental options.if you still need help,let me know and i will refer you to some people regards

Roversman 999
07-02-02, 04:43
Dear Vic Ferrari...no you havent pissed me off with your reply. Just wanted to make sure that shes in good hands. cant remember the site that Hannah was on, but have sent her a text to find out and will let you know. As for me, Im a harmless but horny english guy, and living in Manila. Just enjoy my cebu visits fro the relaxation that they bring. If you get your club up and running be glad to see. As for me, just had a great week in singapore and jakarta..and more importantly, in relation to your post, have NEVER hit a woman in my life and proud of it. And plan to keep it that way too....

Firedick
07-02-02, 21:16
Will wonders never cease ?... Progman thinking about a trip out of AC ! Good on ya Prog !

Cebu, you may need to change your name to "Cebu Sage" or the "Dahli Lhama" as you clearly are the golden child of this board. Everyone, save Kodak, appreciates your efforts.

Kodak, no one likes to be treated poorly, and I'm not blaming you for sticking up for yourself. But, you may have taken Cebu out of context. We tend to "jab, perry and counter" one another in good fun, as friends do.

Firedick

Progman
07-03-02, 20:53
Firedick,

I might be considering a trip away from AC but I'm bringing a little of AC with me. I'm thinking about bringing one of my regular bargirls with me...

cebu local,

Enjoy yourself in AC if you make it there. That town ruined my life.

...(prog)

FoxesHunter
07-03-02, 22:33
Do you know the "casas"?

I'd like to know something about the "casas".
How are the girls selected?
Can anyone tell me about the "casas"?
Are there inside cafe and armchairs or couches?
Thanks very much.
Fox

Cebu Local
07-03-02, 22:39
asuat,try hotel cesario or hotel bellavista,both near gaisano mactan,1300-1500 pesos per room including breakfast,tel nos63-32-3407821-bellavista,cesario-63-32-3400211,nice rooms,cheaper,mactan pension house 1000 pesos,63-32-3405527,but rooms are basic.girls????club uk,waterfront mactan lobby ok regards

Cebu Local
07-03-02, 22:45
fox,casas are *****houses,you go to the place,they show you 5-10 girls,you select then take away,ask any taxi driver,they will know where to go,regards,try happy valley or mayumi for first timers,be prepared to pay about 2000-2500 for all night,much less for st

Cebu Local
07-07-02, 15:28
asuat,a little geography lesson,mactan is an island beside the main cebu island,lapulapu city occupies most of mactan island,gaisano is a mall in lapulapu on mactan island.yes there is lots to do in lapulapu city.but i covered this in past posts,regards

Marco Pole
07-10-02, 00:32
Hey Cebu local,

I'm heading out to SE Asia (my first time!) for 5 weeks in October and have been thinking about spending the fifth week in the Phillipines so I can enjoy a little sample of the LBFM's I keep reading about here. A few questions, and I apologize if you're already answered some of these:

1. First and foremost, what are the major differences in terms of the number of girls available between Cebu and Angeles? I'll have been in Thailand and Cambo for four weeks prior to PI so I'm kind of thinking Cebu might be a more relaxing scene for my final week in paradise. However, if the ladies are harder to find that may be too relaxing.

2. What is the weather like in early November? Someone I work with told me that November is Typhoon season. Is that true, and if so, does it rain all day/night?

3. What is average cost for ladies in Cebu? I'm assuming that if there's available girls, then there will be some sort of Go-Go setup where barfines and the like apply? Is it similar in price to Angeles?

4. Which hotels offer good location to the nightlife but also decent security. It sounds like from some of the previous posts that Cebu is pretty safe all around. If I do go, I don't want to end up in the boonies and have to cab my ass all over the place.

5. Do any airlines offer flights from Bangkok to Cebu direct. So far, and I haven't done too much research, it seems like the best approach is to fly BKK to Manila (Thai-Air: Approx. $320 USD RT) and then hop on a plane to Cebu (Phillipine Air: Appox. $90 USD RT) Do those prices sound fair or are there better deals to be had?

That's all the questions I have for now. I appreciate the help.

Viva WSG!

MP

Firedick
07-10-02, 05:29
Hey Marco,

No offense, but Cebu Local gets these same questions all the time. If you read previous posts you'll find your answers. I get the feeling that Cebu doesn't mind answering questions but nobody likes repeating themselves.

I can't comment on Cebu, never been there, but you are right to be concerned about "burning out". Strange as it may seem, you really can have too much bar hopping and whoring around. After a month, I'm usually anxious to get home. After Thailand and Cambodia, you may be ready for a quiet beach. My two bits: for just "puntang" Angeles is my favorite city in the world, but it offers nothing else.

The weather in November is great, your friend is mistaken. Typhoon season is right now.

Prices in AC are running 1000 piso for LT, plus tip if she's good. I do not tip bad ones, fair/good get 500 piso extra and I'll give a great one (someone that I'd go with agian) 1000. Short time is going for 400-500.

Hope this helps.

Firedick

Marco Pole
07-10-02, 08:10
My bad Cebu!

I didn't realize you answered most of my questions in previous posts. I skimmed the other stuff too quick and I guess I was just looking for a brief summary of everything all in one post.

Anyway, I've jotted down a few of the hotels you mentioned (e.g. the one that has pussy room service) but is there a central location in Cebu where all the "action" is? Or are most of the places you've listed spread out? Just trying to get a better picture of how the island works.

Firedick,

Thanks for the info on Angeles and in particular the bit about the weather. Now I'm definitely going! And seeing that you list Angeles as your "favorite spot in the world", I'm thinking I have no choice but to spend at least a few days. Shit I'm only 26...mellow shouldn't be in my vocabulary yet!

Keep fuckin...

MP

Cebu Local
07-10-02, 11:54
.marco pole,a couple of quick answers about your questions about cebu,ironically i am going to AC tommorow and looking forward to hitting something new.Cebu is outside the typhoon belt and rarely gets hit by typhoons,maybe1-2 times a year,but it may be rainy but not as bad as AC,the action places are spread out but for a first timer who wants to chill out after BKK,you might prefer cebu,since there are other things to do,great beaches,diving,trekking,shopping in between rounds of bar hopping.flight wise cebu has direct daily flights from singapore,hong kong as well as korea,japan,malaysia etc,so you have other options to go via manila.AC has no international airport,though it has domestic airport with a direct daily flight to cebu and vice versa.try to give me better idea of your budget and i can refer you to appropriate bars,clubs,casas etc regards

Marco Pole
07-10-02, 18:58
Hey Cebu,

Thanks for the reply. Basically, I will definitely be flying into the Philippines via Bangkok, so my first destination will no doubt be Manila. From there, I think I'm going to take Firedick's advice and check out AC for 2-3 nights. I found a charter airline that flies into Clark Airport (in AC) from Manila called Seair for a pretty reasonable price. Unfortunately, it doesn't look like they offer a flight directly from AC to Cebu, so I'd be interested in hearing from you what airline offers that service. Tentatively, the dates I would like to fly to Cebu from AC are either November 3rd or 4th.

In terms of budget, I'm bringing enough to have a comfortable trip, but am not looking to blow it all on 5-star resorts and the like. I just want to have a good time, meet some beautiful ladies, and have a decent place to bring them back to. The diving and other activities you mention also sound great. Let me know what you think...

You the man!

MP

P.S. I wouldn't mind a place with a nice pool that's near the beach(as long as it's girl friendly). I don't mind paying a little extra.

billmurray
07-11-02, 15:02
hello cebu local
going to the Phils soon and wanted to knwo if there is still business at days hotel.
Met some girls longer time ago,karen and maricel and wanted to know if they are still around there or quit their jobs.
If that isnt to personal to answer.
just curious what happend to them

Firedick
07-13-02, 18:39
Hey Cebu,

I'm curious to hear about your night in Angeles.

FD

Cebu Local
07-14-02, 16:23
bill murray,karen and maricel quit about 6-9 months ago,you can probably ask about their whereabouts from their manager rhoda of the massage service at days,dick i am still up in luzon,picked up some playmates,still currently in baguio,will report on angeles section regards

botowery
07-15-02, 20:02
Hey Im leaving next week coming to cebu. I will take your advise and stay at park place cebu local. Thanks for the info on it. I will stay there for 3 or 4 days till I find a furnished apartment to stay at. If you have any suggestions of where for me to check on a place let me know. I am looking to spend maybe 300 us a month on rent. I wouldnt mind staying somewhere that other people from america might be staying also. Anyway I thank you for any advise you can give and for the advise you have already gave. Cant wait to get there.

Bo

MangoThaiBob
07-17-02, 15:49
Howdy to those who love Cebuanos!

I'm returning to Cebu after a ten year absence.
I'm sure much has changed.

Could anyone tell me if SeaFoodCity in Lahug is still open for business? I remember a disco called Balls, is that still there? I also remember some great Chinese/Philipino restaraunts. If anyone can tell me of some good restaraunts I would appreciate it.

Thanks,

I do remember that at Cebu Plaza one could buy a sports membership. When I stayed an apartelle for two months I was able to enjoy the pools and mini golf plus other activities in the membership. It was a great place to go to cool off and romantic at night because of the view.

I do not know if this membership is still offered.

TomTom
07-17-02, 17:55
To mangothaibob:

When I was there in December of '01, Seafood City was indeed still open, and in my opinion, one of the best restaurants in Cebu.
You could not get any fresher seafood. We especially enjoyed the calimari prepared with spicy curry, and the Lapu-Lapu with garlic is pure heaven.

Re the sports membership, sorry, but cannot help you there.

I'm jealous that you're goin there now, and I'm stuck in the good ole USA.

MangoThaiBob
07-18-02, 17:13
To Tomtom and friends of Cebu,

Tomtom,Thank you for your response. You remember those delicious meals. Yes, now that you mention it, lapu lapu fish is good. I remember having a shopping kart and you walk along an pick out a fresh one. (fish not girl)

I think I stayed at the Landmark Hotel which I heard burned down many years ago. Probably arson so they could build a new shopping center or such.

Anyway, I'm thinking of staying at Mango Park Hotel based on previous readings.

I have stayed at the ST. Moritz. It was satisfactory and easy to have girls to the room.

It was very close to the Landmark.

I have been reading lots of good things about the happenings in Cebu from all of you and it brings back memmories.

MangoThaiBob
07-18-02, 19:02
Just wondering if any of you Cebu friends have ever visited Tacloban City and Ormoc City? Any recommendations for lodging, good places to eat, even places to "run into" girls.

Thank you for any help.

Cebu Local
07-19-02, 15:41
guys,you can still buy the membership in cebu plaza,but there are a lot of newer places like the cebu city sports club beside marriot,seafood city is still a great place to eat,but there are some places like sutukil in mactan shrine on mactan,sea farm near shangrila worth visiting,it is cheaper and fresher but out of the way,tomtom there have been some new places opening lately,am still currently in luzon with 3 companions from AC i picked up last week.regards

TomTom
07-20-02, 16:41
to Cebu Local:
Of course there must be many new and old great places to enjoy Cebuano cuisine. My few short visits cannot hope to have found them all. And you are right that, by Cebu standards, Seafood City is quite expensive. A friend recently told me of a hotel across from Park Place, on the Osmena Circle, where he had very good and reasonably priced lobster tails. That's one I'll need to check out when next i'm in Cebu.
Unfortunately, I will not be able to return until sometime next year. The good news is that when I do, it will be semi-permanently.
I would love to hear about your experiences with three companions in the north. Do they know one another? Are they comfortable sharing one room with you? How did you meet them? etc. I hope I am not being too forward with these questions.
You may recall that some time ago, I posted a message regarding three girls I met at SM, and the ensuing activities. I hope this is not an unusual happening, as I would love to enjoy that kind of recreation again.
Thanks again for all your great info during the past year or so.

Firedick
07-21-02, 01:35
To Tomtom,

This is not a critasism, smiles are sometimes lost in type. But it often cracks me up when a guy apologises for asking a question. If we were shy about our expoilts, we would be a bit foolish participating in these disscussions. After all, this is the "World Sex Guide". I have also seen guys apologise for asking non-sex questions ! :)

I don't post here often, as it is wiser for me to simply defer to Cebu Local. Who has been (deservedly) called "Da man" ! But I do enjoy the reading.

FD

TomTom
07-21-02, 03:12
To Firedick

I guess you're right.....its just the way I was brought up.
On the other hand, most of the best descriptions of the action are voluntary, and don't involve someone asking personal questions.
Anyway, glad to be able to entertain
P.S. I wish I knew how to add a smile :) other than this one.

Cebu Local
07-21-02, 07:37
tomtom
no offence whatsoever,i posted what happened in the Angeles section what happened with the three girls,so you can look up how i ended up totally drained,feel free to ask any questions sexual or non sexual regards

Sexxx69
07-21-02, 16:21
How far is cebu from manila and whats it cost to get there?
Is it closer to AC ?

Cebu Local
07-22-02, 11:46
dear sex 69
cebu is in central philippines one hour south by plane from manila,a round trip promo air fare is about 75-80$,AC is in northern philippines about 2 hours drive north of manila.you can catch a daily cebu pacific flight between the two cities.it is about 95$ roundtrip on promo,AC is in the middle of typhoon season right now,see my AC post last week.regards

MangoThaiBob
07-22-02, 20:07
For Cebu Local or anyone that might know,

I'm arriving in Cebu August 3rd for a weeks stay.

I'm planning on staying at the Mango Hotel or St. Moritez. I use to stay at the Magellan until it burned down.

Is Majestic Chinese Cusine and Boulevard Fastfood still in business?

I remember boulevard was fun because you can pick your foods and sit out in the open and watch MTV, basketball and world news on a large overhead screen.

Is the Balls disco still in operation and is there any other similar places?

Yes, SeaFood City is on the expensive side because it is in Lahug/J Y square. I just remember it was not place.

I'm at a lost where to meet the girls except maybe the mall. I'm too shy for the bar scene expecially since I do not drink.

No drink, drugs nor gambing. My vice is girls!!! Probably the most expensive and troubling vice there is.

Yes, I'm jealous of your threesome. I only ran into a twosome. They were two good friends that didn't mind playing around together with me.

I would love to have that experience again.

It is terrible how easily we can get spoiled.

Thanks for any comments

Cebu Local
07-22-02, 23:45
dear mangothaibob
majestic chinese restaurant is still open,in fact they expanded with one branch near the airport and another beside the convention center,balls closed already,for your needs look up my posts in the archives about malling for girls,it is a good time to go,the majority of us forces will be pulling out july 31,prices will drop,when you lose about 200-300 horny people paying double to triple local prices.so go for a casa or the malls regards

Sexxx69
07-23-02, 07:16
Thanks for the helpful info guys!
So it seems like $2000 will get me from LAX to manila and AC and cebu plus hotel food girls etc. for a couple a weeks. Right?
Tell me... i like to recoup some of my travel expenses by bring products to the country to sell and bring back things i can sell back home. Any suggestions on what they want but dont have in the philipines??

TomTom
07-23-02, 17:38
To: Sexxx69

I can tell you what my wife likes to take to her relatives, which they seem to really love:
bar soap, especially olay, all kinds of designer clothing (small sizes), anything American with well known name brands, potato sticks in the cardboard tin, brand name shampoos, lotions, etc.
You may also be able to sell quality canned goods such as tuna, ravioli, fruit, etc. Although these are available in Country, you can buy cheaper and sell cheaper for Made in USA stuff.
Hope this helps.

TomTom

TomTom
07-23-02, 17:49
To: Sexxx69

I think $2k is more than enough for good time for 2 weeks in Cebu. I figure:
airfare: $750
hotel: $200
food: $200
14 girls @P1500 $420
misc: $300
Total $1870.00

I would love Cebu Local to comment on my estimates, as he is
"DA MAN" in Cebu.

TomTom

rainmon
07-23-02, 18:50
TO: tomtom, Sexxx69 and anyone else with an opinion

Regarding recouping travel expenses… what about bringing a good used laptop computer and selling it, seems I read a post a few years ago that you can almost double your investment on laptop computers? Does anyone know what the going prices are, most popular models and where to sell them?

I don’t know how customs will treat the fact that you brought in a computer and left without one…

TomTom
07-23-02, 19:48
To: Rainmon, Sexxx69, and Cebu Local

I have no information about laptops, but, last December, we did buy a desktop system in Cebu. At that time, the price for the desktop was very similar to prices in the U.S. I think we spent about $700, a little under P35K for a 1Gig custom built computer, with all the usual bells and whistles.
It may be that laptops are another story, because I don't remember seeing any in the malls, or where we bought our desktop.
I'm sure Cebu Local can shed more light on this, but after his recent trip, he may need some time to recuperate. LOL
tomtom

Cebu Local
07-24-02, 00:10
guys
first as to what to bring in,us groceries and clothing are available in cebu,but at much higher prices,i kinda would go the used laptop way,you can buy it for cents on the dollar and get a good price for it,brand new laptops are close to us prices.but why take a chance with tying up your money with no gurantee somebody will buy it.regarding expenses here is my estimate hotel 3 star 20$ or 1000 pesos a day,food assuming your eat at fast food courts or coffee shops,no street food 5-6$ a day,girls 1500 pesos or 30$,beer normal bar 40 pesos or 80 cents,happy hour 50-60 cents.you can do this place for about 60-65$ a day.savings pension houses 10$ -12$ a day,skanky *****s 10$,the 30$ are 6-8,17-20 years.this is for an all nighter or st depending on your bargaining skills,good luck and feel free to ask any questions

ed_luv3d
07-25-02, 09:53
I've been meaning to go to philipines since 87 when i was stationed in okinawa but never got a change. i now live in california and been friends with a few filipinas raised here. Do filipinas in cebu have any racial preference for a husband or just anyone who is financially secure? Are the any black ex-pat in cebu?

DirtyD
07-25-02, 11:36
cebu local,

i'm planing on being in cebu some time in november. i was wondering if you knew anything about the marriot hotel. do they allow guest after hours? do they have an inhouse massage? being in the travel industry are there hotels you like more then others? thanks.

d.

Cebu Local
07-25-02, 15:32
guys
unfortunately there is racial preference,but financial security is more important,there are black expats in cebu,the color of your passport is more important then your skin color unfortunately,dirty d,the marriot is primarily a businessmans hotel,but they allow after hour guests as long as you book a double,almost the same as single,the difference is like 2-3$,the in house massage is basically legit,but you can tip for extra service,but just go outside,marriot is beside the ayala mall,look up my past posts on malling regards

DirtyD
07-28-02, 17:31
cebu local,

hey thanks for the info on the marriot. i've read a lot of the the older post already but i will go back and check them out again. that way i won't ask too many questions. i would like to know if the u.s. troops are still there? have they driven up the prices in cebu?

d.

Cebu Local
07-28-02, 22:15
regarding us forces about 70% have already left,so prices have started to go down already,regards

Pax
07-30-02, 13:14
ed_luv3d

If/when you go to Cebu, don't get pissed off or angry if a bargirl says no to a barfine or gives the excuse of being on her period. This happened to me lots of times and it's because they think black guys have big dicks! A good way to avoid the frustration is to buy one lady drink then ask if they are on menstration. If yes, you know to move on.

Hell, one girl wanted to charge me P1500 above the barfine because of this belief! I explained this to the mama son and the girl was chewed out in the back room. Mama son apologised and gave me a drink on the house.

Can't blame them for having a preference; that is their choice. But, the fact of the matter is, they like white skin and buy products to lighten their skin. Go to any store/mall and you will see these products on the shelf. But pay it no mind.

For every girl that has a preference, there are other girls that like a man that treats them well, is a gentleman and they don't care about the color of your skin. Those who have their preference can/will continue to live in abject poverty as you have the US Passport!

Remember, you are there to have a good time so enjoy yourself and don't be bothered by the petty bullshit. Have fun, and let them worry about the color issues. It does happen from time to time, but it's not the norm.

Black Expats -

Virtually all of the African American expats I saw and spoke with in Cebu were at the mall with their wife and kids. They pretty much tend to stay clear of the bars scene.

ed_luv3d
07-31-02, 06:41
I'm still on good terms with my uncle's ex-filipina wife and her family still live at my uncle's house there. They would probably try to hook me up anyway.

Cebu Local
08-02-02, 13:45
guys,need i say more why i love cebu,30$ a night gets you orchid in a generic 3 star hotel in AC,that gets you the 5 star 450 room waterfront lahug with 18 bars and restaurants and a casino.the last post says it all,orchid is about the quality level of richmond or park place in cebu but it is only 20$ in cebu,all nighters for 1000 pesos or 20$.regards from cebu

TomTom
08-02-02, 17:16
PLEASE.......

you guys are breaking my heart. I'm still 13 months away from returning to Cebu, AKA heaven.

The last couple of post have said it all. I couldn't agree more.

Cebu Local
08-02-02, 17:50
tomtom
sorry,but the last poster got the essence of cebu.value for your money.sorry you cannot make it sooner regards

Cebu Local
08-03-02, 00:03
nice read,but all of the articles are kinda dated rememember we had a change of goverment and while the current goverment is still corrupt,it is less corrupt and pro tourism,tourism is a very high priority under the current administration.try surfing the web sites of philippine papers like the philippine star and you can pick up stories of entire police station suspended for victimizing tourist and massive manhunt for ativan gang who killed south korean,yep the place is still dangerous,thank god people think Manila is the philippines and do not realize that Cebu is a separate island an hour away by plane.for your info,there is no travel advisory either us,jap,korean or aussie against cebu.likewise there has never been a terrorist bombing or shooting in the last 20 years.regards

TomTom
08-04-02, 03:20
I agree with Cebu Local. I spent many years in Law Enforcement, and I have a keen sense of safety. When I have been in Cebu, I have traveled alone at all times of the day and night, and never saw any danger, nor felt exposed.

It's true that there are those who will try to take advantage of foreigners. Cab drivers and venders are especially likely to do so. At Carbon I saw everyone charged 10 Pisos for young coconut, and I was charged 12 Pisos. Generally, I don't mind paying more than the locals, as I can afford it, and these people really are poor and can use the extra few cents/dollars.

Also, with time, you learn how to avoid the most blatant rip-offs. By and large, however, I feel good about being ripped off. I look at it kinda like charity.

Finally, I have found that humility, and kindness will go a long way to make many friends. Cebuano's are some of the friendliest people I have ever met.

Firedick
08-04-02, 21:32
Tomtom,

An admirable position, which I share. I hear a lot of whinning about a few pisos here and there, usually from expats on a fixed income, and am happy to be in a position that allows me to shrug it off.

I also share yours, and Cebu's opinion on safety. But my realm is Angeles, which requires a little more attention to your surroundings, but still a reasonably safe place. Hell, I live in L.A. There are neighborhoods here that I would not walk alone in.

FD

TomTom
08-06-02, 03:57
Hey Cebu Local:

How about an update on the U.S. military presence in Cebu.
They were all supposed to be gone by now......are they?
Regards
tomtom

Cebu Local
08-06-02, 13:24
regarding the us military presence,a minimal one about 50-70 men,2-3 choppers and 2 planes based at the airbase in mactan.regards

Pax
08-07-02, 05:29
What about the Navy's aircraft? When I flew down from Manila, there were 3 Navy P3s sitting on the tarmac.

Pax
08-07-02, 11:54
Sure will be nice to go back to RP. I should be there in one month. Now, I'll get the opportunity to check out more of Manila, EDSA and Makati. If time permits, I'll have to get over to Angeles for a few days.

Though the bars in Manila are more expensive, I had a pretty good time last trip out. Angeles prices look similar to those of Cebu but it just seems to be a bit on the wild side in comparison. Anybody thats been to Angeles and Cebu have any comments on this?

Just based on what I have read and seen on the websites, Angeles looks like it's more fun that Cebu. Can't wait to check it out personally.

thanxs

Cebu Local
08-07-02, 15:27
PAX
actually as a cebu resident who visits angeles they are both fun,actually angeles has a better sex industry then cebu,but that is basically all that you get in AC,Cebu is the no 1 tourist destination in the philippines,it even gets more visitors then manila,so you can hit the beaches,dive,shop,get world class dining .Remember AC is a small 120,000 person city while cebu is a 1.5 million international city.Cebu has nothing close to the concentration you get in fields,but again AC does not have the attractions of cebu,sort of trying to compare patpong to phuket.about the exact no of u.s forces,here goes about 140 total checked into waterfront mactan and days hotel,their two official hotels,called my contacts in both hotels and that is official.regards

DirtyD
08-09-02, 23:37
cebu,

you mentioned a airline that could fly from angels to cebu. do i have to go to the airport to buy the tickets or will local travel agents be able to get them for me. i would rather take off from angels then drive to manila to catch a flight. i'm even thinking of flying to angels from manila. do they have flights from manila to angels? the traffic here pisses me off and there it's even worse. thanks for your time.

d.

MineShaft
08-10-02, 07:31
Cebu Local:

Just a few questions if I may.

You said below that rooms are available at Waterfront Lahug for around $30 per night. How can I get that rate (for two persons)? The rates I have been seeing have been around double that and more. Do they have a pool? I will be bringing a girl from AC--will this be a problem with hotel management?

I am thinking about staying two nights at one of the beach resorts on Mactan. I don't want to break the bank here but I do want a decent place to stay. How well can you do for $40-$50 or so a night over there? Hoped-for amenitities for the place: quiet, friendly to my guest, pool, decent beach, decent restaurant, aircon, clean, English TV if possible. What do you suggest and whom should I book through?

TIA,
MineShaft

Cebu Local
08-10-02, 23:31
Dirty D
the airline that flies daily between cebu and angeles is cebu pacific,the flight is daily,you can book it through any of the local travel agents,the airline that flies manila and clark is seaair,they also have an angeles city office,costs are about 1,200 pesos one way for manila clark and about 4,500 pesos round trip clark cebu
Mineshaft
To get the 30$ rate you can ask for the local resident rate by claiming to be an expat or better yet,register it under the AC girls name.for your budget i suggest Tambuli beach resorts on Mactan island,two private beaches,two swimming pools,all beachfront cottages and it is about 50$ a night.www.tambuli.com.manila sales office nos 632-5222302-03.going back to waterfront lahug,it is a 5 star hotel so about 18 bars,restaurants jap,italian,sports bar,disco,karaoke,casino all on premises...
to I love cebu
glad to know uou like MIVIDA,it is one of my favorite hangouts,you know it is very easy to pick up those sexy girls who dance on the bar,they are dancers or part time models and the place is friendly yet classy,guys it is located on the 2nd floor of the ayala entertainment center,H2o is the disco of the waterfront lahug.personally you can get the best pickings on ladies night regards

Cebu Local
08-11-02, 00:17
to i love cebu
are you in town???do you want to touch base???.most of the regulars on this board are CA and AC based.possibly a beer at MI VIDA or coffee at Bo"s one afternoon regards

Cebu Local
08-11-02, 00:54
mineshaft
forgot to remind you it is cheaper to book tambuli through asiahotels.com 50$ for standard double then directly you pay 65$ if you go through the hotel web site regards

MineShaft
08-11-02, 02:29
Cebu Local and I Love Cebu:

Thanks for all your tips. I'll try booking the Waterfront "locals" deal when I get to AC.

Cebu Local:

How do you make your money out of all this? How can I patronize your company?

Pimelonman
08-11-02, 05:54
Cebu local,

Do you know of any serviced apartments in Cebu that rent daily or weekly and that have a safe in the room?

Thanks for your answer

Cebu Local
08-11-02, 08:41
To mineshaft
actually i dont make money out of this,i sort of try to do my good deed for the day this way.if i can help a person from being scammed or help a person get a good deal on airfare or hotels,a simple thanks is fine.being in the travel industry gives me a lot of experiences some great,like the 3 AC bargirls who i brought to baguio and made me come 17 times over 3 days,some bad,got drugged by a thai ***** 8 years ago and almost died,basically if these tips i give help,thats great by me,i am here to help
Pimelonman
serviced apartments are not that common,usually what most people do is negotiate a long staying guest rate with a hotel or pension house,they usually knock about 50-60% the daily rate,w8ill look into your question
fellow cebu lover
will drop you an email later this week,since i am sure you have some interesting experiences

otap
08-13-02, 17:51
cebu local,

heard that Harem closed down already. Is that true? I enjoyed their show last time i was there. I understand that there are lots of chinese living in cebu. Do you know where I can get some chinse girls?

Firedick
08-13-02, 18:05
Hey Cebu,

You deserve a paycheck for the time you devote to this board. I would certainly be happy to put a few beers into you for your efforts.

As you may have read on the AC board, I'm gonna be in town in December. Come up to AC for the Hash Run on the 8th ! No...? Well, maybe I can hop down for a look around your "stomp'n grounds".

I've got 5 more years to go until retirement. I've gotta find someplace, with diving, to hang my hat.

FD

Sajora
08-13-02, 19:11
Cebu Local,

You're a good man. I was just in Manila last month, did not manage to venture to other cities however, I did stay in Plantation Bay a couple of years ago. That was before I knew of this forum. I will be back in November, would you be able to hook me up with some deals and ladies then?

What's to do in Cebu in November? I will probobly fly in on a Friday AM and leave Monday AM - I would like to stay on a beach and easy access to the ladies.

Looking forward to your recommendations.

Sajora

Cebu Local
08-13-02, 23:26
Sajora
first of all plantation bay is not girl friendly since it is family oriented resort,they charge a 25-35$ joiners fee,which is kind of excessive considering the girl should cost you 30-40$.they make her register and hassle her.more girl friendly at the high end would be shangrila,since the disco of the shangrila coco loco is pick up place,even the waitresses there are available.best value would be tambuli beach resort at mid range,plus it is girl friendly as long as you register as a double,same price as single.you can pick up at club uk in mactan,waterfront mactan lobby.as well as arrange through your taxi driver.
otap
cebu has a large filipino chinese community,unfortunately the chinese girls or mixed blood chinese girls are more in demand for their fair skin by taiwanese,japs and koreans.best bet would be to go to places that cater to taiwanese,japs and koreans,the golden calesa ktv waterfront mactan,the ktv at the basement of waterfront lahug.these are frequented by people who prefer fair skin
Dick
will probably visit you on the 8th for your hash run in AC,variety is the spice of life.discovered it is fun to mix AC with Cebu,If you are into food,there is this new cajun place on fields called cottage kitchen,i was just there recently with a new friend,the AC girl from cebu who was with me in baguio,remember.regards

Sajora
08-14-02, 05:31
Cebu Local,

Thanks for the info. Actually I am from Visayas - left Philippines ove 20 years ago. I have been coming for work for the last 2 years, I have been getting my fill from the bars along Quezon Ave. and Roxas blvd. while I'm Manila.

I will give lots to warning if I am able to make it to Cebu on my next trip. Buy you a beer and just chill.

Sajora

TomTom
09-11-02, 22:39
Hi everybody

Its great to have the board back. I miss Cebu a lot, and my only way of keeping the memories alive are to read about all of your adventures in paradise. (at least until I'm back there again)

Meanwhile, we all owe Jackson a great big thank you for putting this together again. I don't know why he is willing to expend so much time and money so we can give voice to our hobby. Whatever it is, THANK YOU JACKSON!!!!! If ever you need a favor, which I am capable of performing.......its done.

tomtom

Nite_Runner
09-12-02, 06:17
Jackson -

Many thanks for getting the board back online... You never realize how much you miss something until you do not have it...

Nite_Runner
09-12-02, 06:24
Cebu Local

We are coming to Cebu and are looking for an inexpensive,(safe) hotel that is close to the beach.. Can you recommend?? We will be there during the week of the 19-26 October. My wife is Philipina and speaks Tagalog however does not speak Cebuano - will this be a problem? Also, can we get a local rate due to her being a local?? If possible, please respond to my PM.

Cebu Local
09-13-02, 12:57
dear niterunner
could you define cheap,to some people 25$ is cheap,to others 50$ is cheap,so i will give choices in both ranges,your wife being filipina will qualify you for local rate,just have her book.no problem most cebuanos speak tagalog.for 20-25$ iwould book the quantum beach resort,for 50$ i would go with tambuli beach resort or costabella,will post their details later regards

Nite_Runner
09-14-02, 04:01
Cebu local

Cheap would be somewhere around $25-$35 for that area... The property that you spoke of for $25 - how close to the beach is it? Is safety a concern? (The wife's biggest worry..) Also, any amenities? (breakfast, pool,hot tub,etc,etc).. Understand that you are doing this as favor - Greatly appreciate your help... May we buy you a beer to repay you for your kindness?

Cebu Local
09-14-02, 13:42
Niterunner,here are some tips hadsan beach resort ,small beach,pool ,diving,windsurfing,pacific resort,pool,beach,want to splurge 40 $ tambuli,3 pools,longest beachfront in mactan,tight security,lots of amenities,make sure you get the beach club since the villas are move expensive.look up the website,asiatravel.com,they have good deals since they buy rooms in bulk prepaid regards

Pork Chop
09-18-02, 10:00
Good Evening,
Thanks to all posters for the helpful info. Does anyone know about the Moalboal area? Is it a Bring your own kind of place? Or can lovely Cebuana friends be met in that area? I am planning a Thanksgiving trip and any info would be very helpful. Any recommended lodging or other activities appreciated? Many thanks.

u759
09-22-02, 04:21
Hello to everyone. I will be visiting the Philippines in November (11/4-12/4). My wife and I will be staying mainly in Negros Occidental area. Since Negros is so close to Cebu, I was just wondering if anyone has any information about the "Recreational Opportunities" on this Island. I haven't seen any reports about Negros. We will also be on Cebu for about a week then on to Boracay for another week. I want to thank everyone in advance for their assistance and information (especially Cebu Local).

Nite_Runner
09-23-02, 17:46
Cebu-Local

Greatly appreciate your help and input on hotel choices... I think I have settled on one.. BTW - Do you have any local "entertainement" areas that you would recommend?

Cebu Local
09-24-02, 12:50
u759
bacolod city is the capital and main city of negros occidental,the nightlife area is the goldenfields area beside the casino hotel,you can get lots of companionship in the clubs and bars around the area,in fact bacolod city has the monopoly on nightlife in the immediate area,people from the nearby province of iloilo cross over on the 1 hour ferry for nightllife
porkchop
bring your own for moalboal,believe me it is worth it

SunriseZone
09-25-02, 20:16
Greetings to all, especially Cebu Local. I am set to arrive Oct 5 from Chicago. It is ot my first time...I was in 2000. I stayed at the Shangri-La back then and had not done any thorough research beforehand. Consequently, I probably did not reap as much benefit as I might. I did find one gorgeous girl that I cannot forget.

I've decided to finish up my stay at Tambullis, but cannot decide which Osmena Circle hotel to spend the first few nights. I am looking to spend about $80 a night. Readers' suggestions are appreciated!
All in all, I'll be there seven nights. Anyone interested in chasing skirts, reply here.

Cebu Local
09-26-02, 01:10
Sunrise
the Cebu hotel industry kinda collapsed so rates are down,the fuente osmena circle hotels are Cebu midtown,parkplace.look up the site of Asia travel.com in the Cebu section.they have a Cebu office and get good rates,standard rooms are like 25$ and junior suites at 50$,no need to pay 80$. park place,website www.garwoodparkhotel.com.rate includes breakfast

SunriseZone
09-26-02, 02:17
Thank you. I did book Tambulli through that website. If you were booking an Osmena hotel for your first three nights, which one would you choose? If it is inappropriate for you to say, because you are in the industry, I understand.
I read somewhere that the Park Place is drab and noisy, but that the Holiday Plaza is good. I have not heard about the Midtown. I intend to choose one of these three...but which?

Cebu Local
09-26-02, 14:47
regarding fuente hotels,holiday plaza is ok,parkplace is old and drab,midtown is a bit newer,but being right on fuente osmena makes both noisy.holidayplaza is quieter,personally i would rather not a choice,different strokes for different folks,hope you understand

SunriseZone
09-27-02, 06:06
Even surprised myself..I reserved a business suite at the Marriot instead of the Osmena Circle. For the three nights, at $50 more per night it only amounts to an extra $150.

I talked to a friend from TSM who suggested the Marriot as girl friendly, with a very good breakfast buffet, and close to the Ayala mall (where he met his future ex-wife!)

I'm supposed to meet about a half dozen "good" girls from match.com while on Cebu....perhaps they will find it harmonious that I am staying at a western hotel :-).

As for the "bad" girls, I've collected quite a few leads from reading everything at TSM and WSG. Thanks!

Cebu Local
09-27-02, 11:28
hi sunrise
marriot is not a bad choice for bad girls,it is a 5 minute walk from the ayala mall,you probably saw my past posts on malling for bad girls,just in case,bo s coffee infront of rustans,mi vida at night are good places to shop for girls at the mall.the resident manager of marriot is an austrian lady by the name of christian wasfy and she knows me quite well,but of course not as cebu local.that is why the place is always clean and efficient,german actually austrian management.out of curiosity how much did you pay for a business suite if you dont mind,just will validate if they gave you a good deal,regards

SunriseZone
09-27-02, 14:08
Hi CL. I just got the preliminary confirmation and it states that the cost is 6300 pesos per night, inclusive of taxes and breakfast. Now that I think of it, that's about 1500 pesos more per night than the suite I have confirmed at Tambuli! I have not done a final confirmation for the Marriot yet: any adjustments that I need to make?
I'm sure that I will have a wonderful time in your country. For what it is worth, in all my dealings with Asians here in the USA, I try to repay the Asian "WAY" I enjoy while abroad. Regards

Cebu Local
09-27-02, 14:21
well,just gave them a quick call and at the promo rate,it is about 5,300 for a business suite unless you are staying at the executive floor,then 6,300 is ok,Imho,you will impress the good girls and bad girls.regarding my nationality,it is actually canadian,but have lived in cebu long enough to speak cebuano and tagalog at native levels,maybe too long since i consider myself adopted cebuano,enjoy your stay

GROpapa
09-28-02, 18:18
Cebu Local, on a June post you quoted cost of living in Cebu:

"regarding cost of living in cebu,monthly rental for a small furnished aircon apartment about 5000-6000 month or 100-120 dollars,salary of live in maid 1500 or 30$,groceries for 1 person monthly about 3000-4500 pesos a month or 60-90 dollars.beer in supermarket 14 pesos or 28 cents,yes it is very easy to get a girlfriend,regards"

Does this still hold true? I'm fluent in tagalog but not visaya, what's the learning curve for learning this language in your opinion?

Any thoughts on Davao? I'm asking coz I've decided to take some time off to re-immerse myself with the culture and people so a good couple of years somewhere in the P.I. is what will fix me.

I originally planned on Makati in Manila but having visited Cebu last year I know it's better as far as peace of mind and fresh air.

Thanks in advance for your feedback!

Cebu Local
09-28-02, 23:57
to gropapa
the cost of living in cebu is much lower then metro manila,so the prices would still hold plus 5% for inflation due to oil price increases,davao is about 20% cheaper then cebu,but then you are stuck in a provincial city,if you want international food,need to go to Citibank,HSBC etc.these do not exist in davao to the extent of cebu,the airport in cebu can connect you to international destinations with direct flight,davao means going out by cebu.no problem about language since most cebuanos speak some tagalog,davao is a visaya speaking city.hope this helps

Nite_Runner
09-29-02, 03:28
Cebu-local..

Question for you..
Where would be the best place in Cebu to try to find a girl to give a massage(s) to myself and my PI wife? I am thinking that our hotel room would be the best venue however are there some massage places that do outcall or is it best to try our luck in one of the bars?

Nite_Runner
09-29-02, 03:35
Cebu-local,

Do you know of any entertainment on Boracay?

Cebu Local
09-29-02, 06:29
niterunner
you can plenty of outcall services,just look up the services section of either the freeman or sunstar both local cebu papers,they service in room,regarding boracay define entertainment further,since you mentioned your wife was with you or unless she is openminded,anyway here are general tips,freelancers can be picked up at bazzurra or wave disco near station 2,good bars imho are moondogs and cocomangas near station 1,you can massage right on the beach like bali.regards

CheapYngHoLuver
09-29-02, 10:54
Sorry Cebu,
I searched for your mall posts but could not find them. Can you please let us know how the scene is going now and your recomendations in the malls?

Cebu Local
09-29-02, 12:54
malling for girls in cebu
cebu has basically two large malls,the ayala mall and the sm mall,starting in the afternoon parttimers and freelancers work both malls,i personall like it because there is no ladies drink and no barfine involved unlike a ktv,bar,etc.you basically sit down have a coffee or a beer by yourself in any of the following places and you will be given the eye,smile back and take it from there.Ayala mall,bo s coffee shop infront of rustans and the fastfood court upstairs during the afternoon,you will probably get students and some freelancers,evening try mi vida disco at ayala also,in sm mall try hanging around the french baker pastry shop on the 2nd floor,tomtom had a great experience there with 3 women for like 2000 pesos or thereabouts.basically i hope this explains malling for girls

rainmon
09-30-02, 15:16
Hepatitis vaccines for travel to PI question... does anyone know if it really necessary to get vaccine shots for travel to places like Manila, Cebu, Boracay, and Angeles? The CDC (center for disease control) says that westerners traveling to S.E Asia should get hepatitis vaccine shots, especially if you plan on relations with the native population? Also, is there any west Nile virus outbreaks in PI?

Thanks!

Firedick
09-30-02, 18:15
Yes to hep vax. Cheap insurance. But if you are planning a trip soon, you gotta get on it. The "B" (what you want for sexual relations) series is 3 shots over 6 months. Most insurance covers it. The "A" (oral/fecal) series is 2 shots over the same period. A few insurance companies cover this, but it's only about $100 if you have to pay for it.

Globally, hepatitis kills more people in a day than AIDS does in a year. Decision ?

FD

Cebu... West Nile ? We are getting a few case here in So. Calif.

Cebu Local
09-30-02, 23:54
FD
gave a call to my doctor friend who works in the department of health here,no west nile virus at least for metro cebu,hepa shots are recomended though regards

Firedick
10-07-02, 06:04
Clarification only.

The Southern states have reported a few West Nile cases. None in Calif. yet.

Oh... and by the way.... Malaria kills a couple people a minute (globally), take your Doxycycline.

FD

Amboy812
10-07-02, 08:56
Since im in the health field i thought just make a little correction,
actually Chloroquine has been the drug of choice for protection from malaria. Mefloquine has been approved by the FDA and is effective at preventing Falciparum strain of malaria. Id check with the CDC for what their reccomendations are.

Firedick
10-07-02, 18:46
Yes, but taking Doxycycline gives you some prophylactic from several STD's.

GROpapa
10-07-02, 23:37
Hi again Cebu Local,

what intel do you have on so called "hybrids"? Are these the part time mestiza call girls that are only accessible through some particular pimps?

We got on a taxi cab in Cebu a year ago and the driver named Zaldy was making much noise about if we wanted hybrids but since we didn't have it in our budget at the time we said no.

In a nutshell, my barkada and I are looking to bang some telenovela looking women from Cebu =) thanks in advance!

G

Cebu Local
10-09-02, 12:38
gropapa
the mestiza or hybrid girls usually do not work the malls or the lower end bars,try the higher end ktv like golden calesa in waterfront mactan,jaguar in mandaue city or freelancers through your taxidriver,by the way caucasian mestiza or chinese mestiza,if chinese go to the ktv at waterfront lahug,since they have a chinese client base
i love cebu
yes,if the price is right,a fellow businessman banged rossana roces 8 years ago when she was better looking,paid 50k pesos.one client just payed 100k for one of the hottest local stars,she is featured in a top soap opera,what a waste of money,but again my client is a gambling lord who pulls in about 3 million pesos net a month ,regards

Nite_Runner
10-12-02, 16:57
Cebu Local -

Are there any strip clubs in Cebu that offer any type of shows or live entertainment?? I took my PI wife to Bangkok to see some of the shows that they have there and she really liked them and wants to see some more if possible.. She has told me that there are some pretty wild shows in AC however she said that she has never heard anything like that outside of that particular city.. Is there anything like this in Cebu?? My guess is that there is not..

Also, can you recommend a massage service for outcall?? One that you have had dealings with preferably.. We both had massages while we were in Bangkok (in our hotel) and really enjoyed it..

Many thanks...

NR

PS: The offer still stands for a beer if you would like.. We will be there week after next...

GROpapa
10-13-02, 04:55
a bomb just went off in Bali, in a weird retarded way i'm sure that's gonna have a positive effect on philippine tourism. i'd love to see more of those aussie backpacker chicks loitering around our islands. liquor + aussie backpacker = sex on the beach hehe

Cebu Local
10-13-02, 05:15
niterunner
no those shows do not exist in cebu,that is why I go to AC and LOS,unfortunately.outcall massage just look up the ads in the papers
gropapa
yes,people will realize how safe cebu is,but i hate to profit at someones expense,i work in the travel trade so i am a direct beneficiary,regards to all since i fly to KL today,will post my adventures on the malaysian area,then thailand next week.

Firedick
10-13-02, 09:45
Cebu Local,

Have a safe trip.

GROpapa,

Drunk Aussie chicks ? Not why I fly across the Pacific ! :)

Nite_runner

I haven't heard of the sex shows in Angeles for a while. The last one I knew about was a private party, strickly "word of mouth".

FD

HRC
10-15-02, 08:51
Hi, everybody.
I'm going to Cebu at the end of the month. This is my first trip there and, unfortunately, I will have free time only in the evening. Probably will stay at the Marriott. Is there a place nearby where I can pick up a lady for a night? Any suggestions? Thanks in advance.

Tanker
10-15-02, 11:49
Cebu Local

Thanks for all the great posts. I was in Cebu last April and had a blast. I'm trying to find phone #s for some clubs I visited and I don't seem to be able to get them from the web. If you or anyone else could post them here it would be appreciated. The clubs are: The Firehouse and Viking. Thanks

Cebu Local
10-15-02, 12:55
tanker and hrc
look up my past posts,i answered marriot about two weeks ago,anyway again,walk to mi vida at the ayala center mall,beside marriot,pick up any of the freelancers there or go malling for girls during the day.regarding the tel nos funny they are not listed in the directory,will ask the next time i am in the area regards

HRC
10-16-02, 09:02
My bad, Cebu Local. I was too lazy going through every post and did the search for "marriott." Apparently, all the posts were on "marriot." In any case, I apologize. Btw, thank you, Cebu Local, for all sorts of useful info on Cebu. Hopefully, upon my return I can contribute to the board. Regarding the outcall providers, do you recommend any from local newspapers?
Cheers.

Pimelonman
10-17-02, 03:01
Cebu local,

Do you know how much a one- way ticket costs from Manila to Bangkok if I buy the ticket in the PI? I want to buy the ticket in Cebu about 10 days before I leave for BKK. Do you think a 10 day advance purchase would be a sufficient amount of time to get a seat from Manila to BKK? For example, if I buy the ticket on Oct 24 and I want to fly from MANILA to

Pimelonman
10-17-02, 03:06
Cebu local,

Do you know how much a one- way ticket costs from Manila to Bangkok if I buy the ticket in the PI? I want to buy the ticket in Cebu about 10 days before I leave for BKK. Do you think a 10 day advance purchase would be a sufficient amount of time to get a seat from Manila to BKK? For example, if I buy the ticket on Oct 24 and I want to fly from MANILA to BKK on Nov 3 would this be sufficient time?

SunriseZone
10-19-02, 07:05
Hi all. Had a "different" week the 5th - 12th in Cebu. I met a "good girl (but was she really?)" from a singles website (match.com) and ended up spending he week with her.

Managed only two girls from Thunderdome and one street girl besides her.

Street girl was cute..500 pesos. Touts were annoying, running along taxi.

Thunderdome was overpriced at 4000 pesos. Manager named Ben is a bullshit artist.

Stayed at Marriot. Good room. Good breakfast. Good dinner buffet. Good location. Kind of expensive at 5300 for a business suite. Guest friendly.

Was supposed to stay at Tambulli four nights..OH MY GOD what a joke...mold and mildew stench in room...pool out for repairs, stains on curtain, rust stains in tub, a horror..turned around and walked out.

All in all a decent trip..I'd love to spend an extended stay in the Philippines

Seoulmac
10-19-02, 13:44
Curious to know what girls in Cebu are like compared to Manila. I was told there are hybrids? Are the girls generally darker than Manila or something?? Also, most of my family is from Spain, where can I go where the people speak a dialect closes to Spanish? Trip may come up there later next week to the beginning of next month.

Firedick
10-20-02, 20:05
Howdy guys,

I can't comment on Cebu as I have not been there. But in Cebu Locals absense...

Seoulmac,

Spanish was mainly spoken by the Mestizos, the affluent class of colonial Philippines. You will find that many "well off' Filapinos still speak it. Beyond that, the Chavacano dialect is the closest to Spanish. But you'll only find that down around Zamboanga, and you don't want to go there. You will find many Spanish words interlaced through all the dialects in the RP.

Pimelonman,

Prices on airafre from Manila to BKK tend to be higher than they should be. Usually in the $400 range (RT). But, if you can do it the other way, prices for tickets purchased in BKK are cheap. I've done RT BKK MNL BKK for $225.

Firedick

Cebu Local
10-21-02, 12:58
Guys
FD was correct on both accounts,but was down in Bohol this weekend,chavacano is closest to spanish,but that is down in zamboanga with all the bombing,airfares are cheaper in BKK,will be gone for a week since i will leave for LOS tom.Sunrise zone sorry to hear about Tambuli experience,they must have tried to fool you by putting you in the old wing,never stay there go for the new wing,you realize that for the rate at the marriot suite you could have stayed at plantation bay under one of their promos or shangrila.500 is ok for a streetgirl,but 4000 is manila prices.but again it is only 75$ regards and thanks FD for covering for me

Cebu Local
Guys
FD was correct on both accounts,but was down in Bohol this weekend,chavacano is closest to spanish,but that is down in zamboanga with all the bombing,airfares are cheaper in BKK,will be gone for a week since i will leave for LOS tom.Sunrise zone sorry to hear about Tambuli experience,they must have tried to fool you by putting you in the old wing,never stay there go for the new wing,you realize that for the rate at the marriot suite you could have stayed at plantation bay under one of their promos or shangrila.500 is ok for a streetgirl,but 4000 is manila prices.but again it is only 75$ regards and thanks FD for covering for me

Cebu Local
Guys

Pimpster
10-23-02, 01:12
hi I was thinking of going to manila, but after reading this board I'm debating if cebu wouldn't be the place to go. I'm not really into bar girls so the idea of freelance and part timers might do the trick. Does anyone have any pictures of their vacation trips or any links of the talent out there. Since there has been all this talk about cebu women being mix whatever that means. Anyways, sorry if this question seems a bit stupid since I''m a new member here, but it quite surprising to me to see that there very limited pictures in the gallary.

cheers
pimp

hooters
10-27-02, 11:08
Cebu Local,
I have been living in Bangkok for the last 2 years and while veyr fond of Thai people, I do not think that this is a place that I want to stay permanently. Can you give me a realistice estimate on housing and other expenses in Cebu? I want to be near a palce where scuba diving is readily accessible. Thank you
Hooters

Cebu Local
10-27-02, 11:28
hooters
just having come back from BKK,LOS yesterday i cannot agree with you more,because you will find out that people here genuinely love westerners as oppossed to thais who tolerate farangs,all the main papers are in english,all the signs are in english and cebu has minimal traffic,fresher air etc.any spot in cebu city is a maximum of 30 minutes away from great scuba diving,you can go north, east,south and you will be in a great beach unless you go west into the mountains where a 30 minute drive will bring you to tops for a great view overlooking cebu.
living costs in cebu are as follows,small aircon furnished apartments start at about 120$ monthly,pension house about 200$ monthly,groceries for one person about 70$-100$,beer at about 25 cents a bottle supermarket price,meal at fastfood court 1$,buffet lunch at midrange restaurant 2.25$-3$,girls skanky street ones 10$ all night,midrange 30$-35$ girls from *****house or casa,highend from KTV 60$-80$,prices are all night.but you can get a normal girlfriend within 2 days max guranteed,it is cheaper that way,an italian friend of mine gives his 100$ a month as an allowance,ok for unlimited sex,hope this helps regards

SunriseZone
10-27-02, 22:01
My opinion is much the same, regarding the difference in attitude among females between Thailand and the Philippines.

Thailand does offer more in terms of shopping, dining, thai boxing, temples to visit....

Having been to Thailand six times, though, I now have a preference for Philippine closeness as opposed to Thai commercialness.

It would be interesting to me to take a beloved Philippine girlfriend (I saw this one in Bohol!) to Bkk and give her a whirl around that frenetic city! Kind of the calm in the storm.

Cebu Local
10-28-02, 00:09
Sunrise
not a bad idea,a brit who works here brings his girlfriend when he goes to singapore,LT there is 250$,a package for Cebu -Singapore for 3 days 2 nights is about 320$ by silkair,Cebu-BKK is about 330-340$ for a 4 day 3 night package,regards

hooters
10-28-02, 01:20
Cebu Local,

Good information, thank you. Sounds like I need to take a trip to Cebu in the near future.
Hooters

Dogs Body
10-29-02, 22:02
Hi all,
Has anyone used the Superferry 12? I am thinking of sleeping off the flight
during the transit to Cebu. Hey, it has a small mall, so you never know....

Really, is it ok or a real pit.

Cost of a cabin suite seems within reason.
Thanks,
Henry Baskerville

Cebu Local
10-29-02, 23:58
all
superferry 12 is ok i have used it and you can get action on board,many bargirls go home using the boat and people not all have picked up girlfriends during the trip,just avoid economy and tourist class which are dormitory style regards

Progman
10-31-02, 22:32
cebu local,

Where can I go to find girls in Cebu? Hehehe... I'm just kidding. I just couldn't resist after the recent posts in the Manila section. So do you have a person that newbies can call in Cebu?

I do have a fairly simple set of questions - I'm looking at a March trip back to the PI but planned on going somewhere else besides Angeles City. I recall you had good things to say about Bantayan Island but that I should bring my own entertainment. I was thinking about taking a girl or two from Cebu to save on the cost of an extra ticket out of Clark. For some reason I've formed an opinion that the girls in Cebu are not as desperate to get out of town as the AC chicks. Am I wrong. I’d sure like to talk to you some more about this next week when I get to AC. Are you going to make a cameo appearance?

6 days and a wake-up!

...(prog)

Cebu Local
10-31-02, 23:04
prog
will look into somebody like jay r,i know a few cab drivers but will select the most reliable,girls in cebu are also desperate to go out of town like AC girls,but obviously not to nearby islands,they are more desperate to go to manila,but bantayan is a good choice,will be in luzon next week and will email you my pi cell no and email adress to lazooman or did i get it wrong.the girls in cebu come in all colors dark,fair so they are not all exoitic looking as somebody thinks,hope i can make it to AC next week regards

Progman
11-01-02, 01:45
cebu local,

My email address is lazonaman@yahoo.com.

A little history (I'll digress): If you know your Spanish you'll recognize "LaZona" for "The Zone". This is what mongers call La Zona Norte in Tijuana, Mexico. La Zona Norte is the area of Tijuana where prostitution is tolerated (but not legal). It might as well be. There's an alley called Callejon Coahuila where, on any given weekend night, you will find no less than two hundred girls lining both side of the street. The prices in the alley average from $10 to $40 for a Short-time (ST) session. In Mexico a ST session is 15 minutes. After that the girl starts looking at her watch and you get the dreaded knock on the door from the hotel staff. Tijuana is nothing like the Philippines but it's also only a 30 minute drive from my house. Most of the guys I've meet in the PI I've also partied with down in La Zona. Since most Filipinas appearances (at least in my eyes) are a blend of Asian and Spanish that gives me the best of both worlds! I can't get enough of them. Soooo, my email address is “La Zona” and “Man” put together in one word. I would have used “Progman” but someone already took it. BTW – “Progman” is my pen-name from my college days (I’m a computer science graduate)…

…Okay, I’ll get back on topic. I can’t imagine why the girls would want to go to Manila unless they know someone there. Maybe it’s that “big city” lure that attracts them? I’m assuming March is not the peak tourist season in your neck of the woods so I should be able to get pretty good prices and selections of hotels in Bantayan. I really didn’t want to go to Boracay because it seems too commercialized. That’s an assumption on my part of course.

I really hope you can make it – even for a few hours. There will be three other WSG guys there besides me. I typically check my email in the early afternoon but if Roselle puts me in the Jasmine suite I will have free Internet access so I can check it anytime.

6 days and a wake-up!

…(prog)

Progman
11-01-02, 17:50
cebu local,

Thanks for the email. I look forward to meeting you on my next trip.

5 days and a wake-up!

...(prog)

Ritchie Nolasco
11-02-02, 02:55
Hey guys!

Great to be back here.

Has anyone tried the girls at Hearts Health Service massage parlor at the ground floor of the Fuente Pension House building (J Llorente street, near Fuente Osmena)?

I've been there a few times the last few weeks. The first lady who massaged me was named Cecil, a short-haired and short standing but VERY pretty girl. She gave me a satisfying massage but it ended short of the alloted 60 minutes time. To make up for it, she gave me a very sensual erotic massage (slowly moving her finger on my body) and I loved the feel of it on my butt, penis area and chest. After that she gave me a very sensual handjob, it felt so good I came in just a few minutes.

I tried to have sex with Cecil but she refused even though I offered her P2,000. Overall I paid her P850 (P500 for HJ).

Next time I went there it was Jee Ann who massaged me. Her massage was better than Cecil and a little longer in time (though not 60 mins). She was very good with the extras. Her offer was P500 for HJ, P700 for HJ and blowjob and P1,000 for everything.

I agreed to pay her P1,000 and she gave me sensual HJ. Her blowjob is very sensual even though I wore a condom. And together we became one using the missionary method. Her vagina's tight and good to feel with.

Jee Ann satisfied me so well, I gave her an additional P600 which she was very grateful for. She deserved it.

Last time I went there, a girl named Mari took care of me. It was my 2nd time with her this time and she has gotten better since then. Now she knows more strokes and her extras are more sensual now. Like with Jee Ann, I went all the way with her but her asking price was P1,500. She's on par with Jee Ann on the extras.

Don't forget this massage parlor guys. I love their massage and their extras. Call them 254-0250.

Highly recommended!

DevilDog
11-03-02, 00:32
Only an hour before boarding out of HK to MNL!!! Cebu, in the mid 80's a friend and I took the boat to Cebu. We got the luxury class accomodations which were not that great but better than the cattle car type. They had a good DJ on the boat and I think it took 24 hours to get there. The boat was packed. I had 3 girls on the way down as it was just one continuous party of drinking etc. I look to do that again someday if it is still an enjoyable thing to do. It was hell getting back to Manila as the boat broke down and of course that was a pain in the ass. If you have any updated info on the big ferry pls post as back then it was a fun adventure and the only cost was drinks which were cheap as hell. All the girls were going back to visit family-- or sick moms/dads!! Enjoy, keep safe. semperfi devildog

Dogs Body
11-03-02, 23:29
Hi all,

Here is the link for the ferry to Cebu. If I post it right I will be suprised!
Trip time about 20 hours. It's an overnight run.
Best cabin is PHP 4,569 with food. PHP 400 less if you intend a liquid diet only.

http://www.wgasuperferry.com/travel.asp

I hate to bug you fine people but my travel agent said that I cannot make this boat when my plane is due in at 11:30am (MNL) and the boat departs at 3:00pm from pier 4, north of metro Manila. Looks like about 8 miles. Is noon traffic really bad?
Customs & imm at airport really slow? I am using a US passport.
Yours,
H. Baskerville

GROpapa
11-04-02, 19:15
The superferry route seems like the way to go if you've got plenty of time to spend, but at around 5k pesos one way it might be more economical to fly since that only costs around 5k pesos round trip.

I try to educate the provincial minded working girls that I come across to this fact, alot of them are really hesistant to fly. I did figure out a good angle to throw at them...I say something like..well just think of it as your rehearsal to when you take that plane to Japan :)

But yeah SeaAir and most of the domestic flights cost around 5k pesos round trip to most parts of the PI.

Cebu Local
11-04-02, 22:32
GRO Papa
there is a Seaair promo for foriegn tourists only for an airpass for about 200-300$,unlimited travel for 1 month on standby for 1 month,so you can fly to cebu,mindoro,boracay,palawan etc,call seaair at 63-2-8437308.foriegn tourists can also avail of the airpasses of cebu pacific,pal etc regards

Vic Ferrari
11-09-02, 06:32
Cebu Local, roversman99, and other recent visitors:

I have a question concerning the number and the frequency of girls you can have come to your room before the management tells you you need to limit the visits. For example, when I was staying at the Fuente Pension House (?), I had as many as seven different girls come up to my room over a two-hour period of which I selected two to shoot a video. The next day the manager asked me to cut down the visits because it looks bad, which I totally understand. Is there a place I can stay at where the management won't care too much if I had say, a total of nine girls come up to my room over a three-hour period? I am also thinking about booking a room at Queensland for about three hours a day, everyday I'm there. I figure that a place where you pay by the hour would make a good studio for my shoot. What do you think?

Also, is there a way I can advertise my auditions for girls ahead of time such as in a local newspaper or website? I don't prefer talking or negotiating with papasans or mamasans because they demand too much money upfront. Furthermore, I'm pretty sure their recent feast on U. S. dollars had spoiled them and would demand the same amount from me. Anyway, I would like to at least publish my e-mail address so interested girls can contact me for an appointment. That way everything would be set up when I get there next Jan.

I would appreciate any advice you can provide.

Thx,
Vic

P. S.
Vic_Ferrari@earthlink.net is my e-mail address if you or anyone else know of a girl who's interested.

Cebu Local
11-10-02, 08:45
dogsbody
yes you cannot make the boat,airport to north harbour pier can take as long as 2hours,assume an 1 hour to clear the airport and 2 hours to the pier,it is cutting too close,vic ferrari have you considered renting a serviced apartment for 1 to 2 weeks that way nobody will hassle you,sorry but have been away in manila and pal;awan so i wasnt around to answer questions,but i was invited to go on a free trip to palawan regards

Firedick
11-12-02, 08:55
Cebu,

Would you have need of a scuba diving, retired firefighter/paramedic in your employ in ...oh...say 5 years ?

FD

Cebu Local
11-12-02, 13:27
FD
sure I am sure I can find something part time for you do,seriously,hope to catch you in AC regards

tomwolf
11-12-02, 18:11
HI

Does any one know if the massage parlor in the Park Ave Hotel is still operating? I was there three years ago and the had some fine ladies a night there - full service.

Where is a good place to find the ladies now. Do they still hang in the hotel bars or do they have clubs to go now. Any suggests?

Where can I find ladies for 3somes, I know that's an individual thing but is there a place better than others. When I will by gf we like a little FMF action.

Tom

Vic Ferrari
11-13-02, 02:16
Cebu Local,

Good idea! I didn't know those apartment like hotels or vice-versa existed in the PI like they do here in the U. S. Could you please list a few you know of in the Osmena Circle area, if any, and their weekly rates? The PHP equivalent to $100 to $200 per week will be fine. If you've posted this information previously, just direct me to the post on this part of the forum.

Thx again,
Vic

Firedick
11-19-02, 00:42
Cebu,

Don't tease me. You may find me on your doorstep with my hat in my hands ! :)

You probably read on the BKK board that my trip has been canceled. Looks like late January now.

FD

Seoulmac
11-22-02, 06:48
Will be in Cebu Sunday night for a couple of days before going to Manila. First time in Philippines and would like to get together with CebuLocal and others here. Also, how would you rate Philippines with Thailand? seoulmac@yahoo.com

Cebu Local
11-22-02, 15:20
Seoulmac
unfortunately i will be in manila for a travel show there,cebu is different from thailand because girls here have more of a GFE experience in attitude,they genuinely are friendly thais are more of hustlers,two types of girls in Cebu,darker ones favored by europeans and fairer slim type preffered by koreans and chinese,why kind do you like so i can refer you to the right place regards

tomwolf
11-22-02, 18:53
Hi Cebu Local,

Help!! I will be in Cebu the 16th to the 31th of December. Where are the places to fine the girls? I will be staying at the Waterfront airport and later Waterfront City.

Tomwolf

Cebu Local
11-22-02, 23:52
Tomwolf
you are in perfect locations,waterfront airport and waterfront city are both casino hotels and have women around to service the gamblers.At the airport hotel,the Golden Calesa KTV on the second floor has the fairer,tall slim types prefered by japs,koreans etc.but these are more expensive then the freelancers that hang around the lobby starting at 9pm,darker types,remember waterfront airport is the home of the remaining us forces in the philippines.At the city hotel,the KTV in the basement or the lobby for freelancers in the evening,the women at the massage service also do extra services,for a good tip relax you are in a good location,regards

Seoulmac
11-23-02, 04:42
cebu local, will also be in MNL 26-29, just coincidence as well. How is Plantation Bay Resort? Got a great industry rate there but would like to have a GFE for a couple of days while hanging out at the beaches. Coming from Korea, I prefer fairer skin but too me, attitude and fun can win me over otherwise. Will probably go to malls during day and visit a Starbucks or two. ;)

Cebu Local
11-23-02, 15:52
seoul mac
plantation bay is a beautiful resort very popular with koreans,unfortunately it is 20 minute drive away from korean oriented action,club uk beside it is geared towards dark skin western tastes.go to the waterfront mactan hotel and go to the KTV golden calesa,it has some of most beautiful fair skinned girls in mactan,the suburb where plantation bay is located.client base is 50-60% korean,in fact the majority of tourists in cebu are korean,Waterfront is 20 minutes from plantation bay or 100 peso taxi ride.2$,it is cheaper to get a girls cellphone no and book with her directly,clubs commision is almost 50%.Regarding malls go to Ayala mall and there is no starbucks in Cebu,go to BO s coffee instead in the late afternoon or early evening,freelancers will approach you good luck

tomwolf
11-23-02, 17:25
Cebu Local,

Thanks for the info. I tried the massage service in the WaterFront Airpot three years ago and the most one could get was a HJ. Has it changed? The massage service in the Park Ave was the best full service. Do you have any updated info on this.

Thanks

Tomwolf

Cebu Local
11-23-02, 23:40
tomwolf
re waterfront still the same and parkplace is still same except they changed their name to garwood park,they are running a promo 1000 pesos for a single with buffet breakfast until dec 31,at 19$ this is a good deal.the massage there is a lot more desperate for business then waterfront,so more extra services,regards

otap
11-27-02, 02:43
know any student hos based in cebu?? email me contact info at otap69@yahoo.com

thanks

Cebu Local
11-27-02, 23:18
otap
reminding you to do a little research in archives,the malls esp ayala and sm in late afternoon or early evening have students freelancing for extra cash.regards

Progman
11-28-02, 19:24
otap,

Quote: "...any student hos..."? I think cebu local is just a little too kind to assholes sometimes. I see you're on post number 3. Mister, you'd better learn a little fucking compassion for what these girls have to do to make a living. Do you think they want to wander around and freelance themselves - especially if they find a troll like yourself? The answer is NO. Think next time before you open your mouth and stick your fucking foot in it.

...(prog)

Cebu Local
11-28-02, 23:46
prog
thanks.working in the travel industry makes me trying to be pleasant at all times,notice how people in hotels ,travel agencies try to be pleasant even if the customer is a total....hole.not that otap is one,just explaining why i try to be nice regards

Seoulmac
11-29-02, 06:48
cebu local, thanks for the heads up. Didn't bother going to KTVs except Arena as nothing else happening on a Monday night. Nice girls but ended up taking out one of the girls I met at Ayala mall. Got about 9 numbers inside 3 hours with little effort but ended up doing my shopping in Metro Ayala as the sales clerks are much nicer to chat with and less emphasis on getting back to the room. Hotels were so so, Plantation Bay was more of Korean honeymoon resort with cheesy fake lagoon but still okay and Mariott was under par, although convenient to Ayala. Next time, will try Waterfront.

Also heard about gate 3 as a good place to go, but hard to get to over in Valilla? Is 3000 too much a night? Manila prices seem much lower.

otap
11-29-02, 07:12
chill out, progman.

I didnt mean it in a derogatory way. if it offended you then I apologize, I prefer students for their english skills rather than from the streets as i dont speak the local language. no need to call names.

cebu local, thanks.. and thanks for not calling me an asshole. :) ha

Firedick
11-29-02, 11:34
otap,

I read your post a couple days ago and didn't respond just cuz it was so "classless".

You should not be surprized by Progmans response. You did not insult Progman, you insulted friends of his. Do you think that you can jump onto the board with nothing to contribute and expect those of us who have experience to be your pimps ? We have all "been there done that" and are happy to help you down the right road. But there are better ways of asking a question. Many of us care for these people. Cebu is the consumate diplomat, he's a nice guy. But you should always treat the subjects here with at least a portion of respect.

Now...where to get the best blowjob..... :)

FD

kodak
11-29-02, 17:17
Firedick,

I guess we all have a different view of class. But progman on another board lists as his homepage an address with Iwanttofuckafilipina in it. To me that shows real profound respect for the girls of the PI. You can judge who has the least amount of class or is the biggest a**hole here but as for me I already made my decision. But will as cebu local suggests be nice and keep it to myself.

Progman
11-29-02, 18:14
kodak,

Good point - too shay! Not bad for a new board member… To my defense, however, I didn't say http://www.iwantotfuckafilipina*****.com... Also, keep in mind I do want to fuck these girls... I also enjoy loving them, hugging them, taking care of them, dancing with them, eating breakfast, lunch, and dinner with them, laughing and crying with them... you get my point. All this being said I have never thought of these girls as *****s… BTW - I changed that URL on my home page.

otap,

As FD alluded to you did not offend me. Just think about what and why these girls do what they do before you make references to them. In respect to cebu local I will tone down my comments because I consider this thread his area of expertise. Now that you've explained your reasons for looking for college girls, it makes great sense. Good luck finding them. I think another advantage to finding college girls is their level of education probably enables them to carry on a more in-depth conversation than other bargirls. I know sometimes I get a bit frustrated when some of the girls, I’ve met in AC, seem to always ask the same questions: What you name? Where you from? Where you stay? How long you stay?

...(prog)

kodak
11-29-02, 19:36
progman,

Just a quick comment and I will retire from this board again. No flame intended here just my obseravtion. You seemed to put yourself on another plane and I was trying to point out is that I see no difference between the two of you. You can sugar coat it anyway you want but the truth is the truth. Check out the meaning of the word "*****" in the dictionary. Show up without any money and see how far you get. I don't like to use that word myself. But for someone to use it on this board was not out of line in my opinion.

I am sure you are a nice guy and treat the girls with respect as I think is only appropriate. But have been in the PI to much and seen to much. Like the old saying goes "no money no honey." Fancy words won't change that.

Progman
11-29-02, 21:45
kodak,

I know there was no flame intended on your part and please don't disappear. There aren't enough experienced guys posting on WSG. These PI threads are great because there isn't a lot of flaming going on. The only time a guy gets an earful is when he makes derogatory comments about the girls. This is 180 different from boards like the AC2 message board. If you have information to contribute please do so.

Now, let me address some specific comments you made about me. I do hold myself to another plane as you described it. Let me tell you why. Where I differ is I understand how/why these girls justify how they get through a night with a customer. If you've been going to the Philippines as much as you say you have then you should know the answer as well. For those that may be asking I'll tell it like I see it...

1). Let’s take their faith. These girls are Christians. What they do is considered a sin so they try to justify what they do by pretending to love the guy. The amazing part is that many of these girls really do fall for just about every guy that barfines them – especially the ones that don’t treat them like a piece of meat.

2). It seems most Filipino men (especially the younger ones) are a little too much on the lazy side to work and help support their family. The girls are put under a tremendous amount of pressure to be the main bread-winners. Unfortunately, a girl can make more money as a bargirl than they can with a college education.

3). Many girls are under the illusion that working go-go bars is their gateway to the non-religious “promise land”. That promise land is anywhere but the PI – USA, Australia, UK, etc… Is this a fact in life? Of course not but some girls do marry foreigners. These stories filter back to the provinces and so the stories grow.

These girls are desperate for a better life. That being said one must ask why Progman goes to the PI. It started out awhile back when a friend called and asked me to come out to visit. I fell in love with these girls ever since. Do I pay for sex there? Of course I have. I also have developed strong relationships with many bargirls and non-bargirls where there is no exchange of money. Many times they hang around with me just to have fun – no sex is involved. I also know several cherry girls that, when I’m in town, I give them a clean room to sleep and not have to worry about some dude trying to take advantage of them. Several have offered to let me take their cherries but I’ve always declined. I tell them to wait as long as possible. Will I ever settle down and marry a Filipina? Maybe, but not right now. After 17 years of marriage I’m still catching up on lost opportunities. Do I date in the states? Yes, but there just aren’t enough Filipinas to go around.

Next time you decide you want to compare me with other guys that lurk on this board please do me a favor and get to know me better. My email address is lazonaman@yahoo.com. You’re more than welcome to write or chat.

Cebu local,

Sorry for taking up so much bandwidth. My next trip to the PI is Feb. I’m looking at 2 weeks+. I really am going to try to get my lazy ass out of AC and come down to your neck of the woods.

…(prog)

Firedick
11-29-02, 23:05
"No money, no honey" ? Only half right. Sure, for the new guy in town or for those who choose not to invest the time to get to know these girls, it's true. And not a bad way to go. No strings can have many advantages.

But, having lived in Ermita, Makati and Angeles, I can say that "freebies" abound !

Cebu, going back to your answer to Progs request for a Persian/Mexican resturant, you obviously know Makati. I lived in the Vira Apts. on P. Burgos. The "drop in" rate was a lot of fun !

I, too, plan to get "down south" soon. Is the "all Philippine airpass" still available ?

Prog,

When you listed the bargirl dialog, I could hear them in my mind ! It brought a smile. You forgot, "you pogi" !

You're right about the tone of the Philippine boards. Much more pleasant. It's easy to get your head bitten off elsewhere. I must admit that I've been drawn into pissing contests. So let's all keep it friendly. We have a common cause, the pursuit of pleasure.

Hey, I'm still sit'n on my ass waiting to return to work, probably the 17th. Wanna hit TJ or that club you suggested in National City ?

FD

Progman
11-30-02, 01:32
FD,

I got your email. Thanks for the suggestions on Hong Kong and Singapore. I'm really hoping my customer will be mid-way between Hong Kong and Singapore when I get out there. I should then be able to catch a flight off the ship and land into Subic Bay. Don't know when I'll get back to San Diego. I'll email you once I get back...

The Throphy Lounge looked pretty good on Sundays as well as Thursdays. I enjoyed Sunday more (I'll explain to you off-line). TJ is always an option for me. I made 4 trips already since I got back from the PI. I've been staying out of the clubs except to use the banos and getting cambio. I've been playing with some of my regulars in the alley. I've been trying to track down one of them to see if she wants to celebrate New Years with me. Nice body, great heart but has a missing nipple. I asked her what happened to it and she said she woke up one morning and it was gone!...

I heard a few more Filipina terms on this last trip:
-> "I really like you but I know you don't like me" (repeated this all night long)
-> "I heat u" (got this txt from a girl after I saw her with another guy at hotel)
-> "You take my cherry ass again" (...AGAIN, huh?)
-> "My ano is too big" (a 95 lbs chick said this)

I really love these girls!...

As far as cebu finding a Persian/Mex place - I couldn't believe he found one! I owed him a couple SM beers for that one but he was MIA during my last AC trip. He had a good excuse for not being there but I'm wondering if he was worried that I'd drag him on one of my little barhops!...

...(prog)

Cebu Local
11-30-02, 09:29
FD and Prog
was away for a trip,so couldnt reply right away.But had to fly to Manila,the Osama lovers were caught trying to blow up the aussie and canadian embassies,great!!! travel advisories and more cancellations and less money for hobbying.looks like I might have to postpone getting a" Mia noi" from Thailand to go down to Cebu for a few months. FD you stayed at virra??,I own a studio in Sunette tower just beside Virra which I use whenever I am in town.legal note foriegners can own condos but not houses,wierd I own 3 condos but rent the house I live in.going back to Virra,I have stayed there in the past,old building but the staff is real nice.The seaair airpass is still valid when I last checked.Prog,No I am not afraid of your barcrawls,but the osama lovers are just pissing all over my business with their bomb threats etc,thats what is keeping me working doubletime regards

Progman
11-30-02, 12:50
cebu local,

Since Cebu is just north of Mindinao how have all these terrorist threats affected the tourist industry there? I'm not just talking about our hobby but tourism in general. Best of luck - tourism has got to be a tough business to be in right now in the Philippines. My apologies if you have already answered this question. It's just a bit too early for me to be awake (customers calling at all hours of the day and night).

...(prog)

Cebu Local
11-30-02, 14:26
prog
the tourism industry in cebu is not as hard hit as manila,because there are more targets there,like embassies govt offices plus unlike angeles,the bars are not concentrated in one place like fields in cebu they are spread out,knock on wood people are shifting to cebu from manila.,thus the reason why i was meeting with the big travel agencies in manila.our hobby can still be down safely with usuall precautions go in early before the place fills up,select and go outside the zone with the girl.for example start barhopping in the afternoon,select your girl or girls before the place fills up and go away from the action areas,regards

Firedick
11-30-02, 22:01
prog,

do you know subic ? or do you need some tips ?

lemme know about a "local" trip. i can go on a moments noticed. please ! i'm bored shitless.

cebu,

thanks for the update on the seair pass. yup, lived in the virra (i always thought it was just one "r". i will defer). i tried to make it a point to be home at afternoon shift change. had girls dropping in in groups of 3-6 ! always ending up rolling around in bed, but not always with sex involved. playful girls. indulge me while i bore you with my favorite p. burgos story.

i was in either pappion (sorry, my spelling sucks) or one of the others close by (it was a while back. 1996). there was a girl on stage who was way too skinny. now...i usually like skinny girls, but this one looked like a nazi concentration camp escapee. well, i guess i was staring, cause a waitress came up and asked if i wanted to buy her a drink. i said "no, she's too skinny. but i'll buy her a hamburger" ! this cracked the waitress up but she asked "really?" and i said yeah and handed her 200 piso. i told her to get as many as she could for that. she vanishes, but returns in about 10 minutes with a bag of burgers big enough to feed the whole place. she takes it to the skinny one, who was, thankfully, still on stage and presents her with the bag. the place erupts with laughter and we all have a burger. i got a couple free beers from mamasan (which about covered my burger cost) and i was known from that day on as "the hamburgerman" !

silly fun, but i'll remember it forever.

i hope business picks up for you.

fd

Progman
12-03-02, 00:06
cebu local,

Thanks for the information. I’m glad to hear Cebu is not as affected as Luzon. I've been trying to get my company to setup a SEA field office. So far I have them talked into transferring me out to Taiwan but I don't really have enough to do there. I'm thinking (not too seriously though) in having my company give me an international cell phone and let me live somewhere in SEA. I figure I could commute between Taiwan, the Philippines and Thailand! With a job like that I wouldn’t have to dream/work too hard for an early retirement. I'd like to find a quiet little Island somewhere in the Philippines and find a nice Filipina girl that wouldn’t mind taking care of my sorry bones. For those that want to flame - save it. I'm not looking for cheap help/sex - I'd probably get together with one of the many girls I know already in AC. I've got to get Cebu on my list of places to visit next trip. Some of the local beaches and surrounding islands look amazing…

FD,

I don't know a whole lot about Subic - only a little on Barrio Baretta. I understand the diving can be decent on a clear day. Honestly, if I were in Subic I'd take an express shuttle to AC!

I sent you an email. I'm still waiting to see if I have to go on that business trip. Otherwise, I’m going to TJ this Friday night. Call me...

...(prog)

Firedick
12-03-02, 20:56
Prog,

I got your email, so I guess a side trip to the RP is unlikely. But, if you ever get stuck in Subic, forget Barrio B. and go up to Subic City (beyond B.B.). Nothing to write home to Mom about, as if we would, but maybe a viable alternative to a trip up to AC if time is short. 3 or 4 bars with girls.

FD

Firedick
12-06-02, 09:15
Hey Cebu Local !!!

Where are buddy ? I'm starting to worry about you a bit. I'd hate to think that the Osama lovers had gotten you ! Some of the things that you've said recently might put you on a "list". Let us know you're OK with a post.

If you're up to your neck in puntang, please excuse the interruption.

FD

Cebu Local
12-07-02, 12:05
FD
still alive and kicking,just snowed under with groups going to Cebu for the Sinulog festival in January here,Its like a big mardi gras with lots of visitors,how are things here ,better then the rest of the PI,We have new slogan for Cebu,We are selling it as the Philippines best seller.was just in AC for a few hours yesterday on a side trip from manila,it looks pretty good with lots of arrivals to AC,basically putting together packages so people can avoid manila entirely,there is going to be a direct flight from clark to boracay via asian spirit,and clark to mindoro via sea air.So there are lots of options if you overload on pussy and want to cool of f and recharge your batteries regards

Firedick
12-07-02, 22:46
Cebu,

Good to hear from you ! Great news about the new air routes. Clark to Mindoro is huge for me. Are they flying into Calapan ? I'd probably do Boracay again if they're gonna make it that easy ! But hell, I gotta set a month aside and avail myself of the "All Philippine Air Pass" or whatever they're calling it. I will be dropping by to buy you a few...

Thanks for your continued great info !

FD

GROpapa
12-07-02, 22:51
Hi Cebulocal,

good to see your post, seems you're busy busy busy :) that's always a good thing.

Since you're the authority of everything and anything in Cebu would you happen to know if DSL service is available in Mactan Island ..specifically Pacific Grand Villas - I am fairly decided to live in Cebu while I'm in the PI but I need DSL for my business or else I'll starve.

thanks in advance!

GROpapa

Cebu Local
12-08-02, 00:43
GRO PAPA
DSL is available in parts of Cebu,but not all areas,Mactan has it in places like near the export processing zone and Shangrila,PLDT customer service is closed because today is sunday so could not check,do you have a specific address for pacific grand villas,not sure if it is the one by the airport on the way to shangrila or the one near Tambuli beach resort.should be able to tell you if i have the exact address,
a question of my own,where exactly did you pick up the landmark virgin,2 hours??,real fast ,it usually takes me weeks to convince them,any suggestions aside from jay r since I will be in makati for 4 days next week.regards

Cebu Local
12-08-02, 01:07
GRO Papa
My interest in the landmark girls is that they provide a GFE compared to the burgos pros,i know the gro types are better in bed,but i like variety,there is a filipino saying adobo is tasty but you cant eat it everyday,i,m not pinoy though.but speak tagalog and cebuano fluently as almost native level.thus having a GFE from a landmark girl for dinners,shopping money whenever i am in town (makati) is ok for my collection.they are lower maintenance then GRO types based on my experience so far,hope you can help

GROpapa
12-08-02, 22:26
Cebulocal,

The place I was asking about (pacific grand villas) is located around Marigondon Parish Church, south of Lapu Lapu City around the bridge to Cordova from Mactan. The real estate agent I'm dealing with said it was clear for PLDT DSL but I thought I'd check with another source :) In either case I'm rolling into Cebu last week of February to check for myself.

I actually don't speak Cebuano at all so you're more local than I am skin color aside :) I prefer Cebu's pollution level to Manila's, to me it's like having my cake and eating it too - modern city, pretty filipinas, lower cost of living, DSL, etc etc.

Now to the Landmark situation. The girl I spent time with is named Aileen. During holiday seasons Landmark gets part time workers from promotion agencies, most of these girls are generally good looking since they're getting prepped for Japan supposedly. I've made friends easily with girls working in the Cosmetics department, I usually ask them for some information about a product they are watching over (toothpaste, anti perspirant, etc)...this breaks the ice and from there I'm just really friendly and ask them if they wanna hang out/ see a movie sometime ..basically ask them out on a date without a specified activity. Then I wait for her at the employee exit come quitting time if she agrees to meet...this place also has girls galore! Landmark's employee base must be like 70 percent female coz they flood out of these double doors. I met several girls here while waiting also.

It's up to you where to take it from there, I always ask if she's hungry- then go across the street at the new Greenbelt 3 mall to eat at their fast food area ...this sets the stage for me to ask her to hang out at Asian Mansion 2 where I'm staying which is a block or two away.

This formula worked perfectly for Aileen, but came up short so far on 2 other girls - they are works n progress - a girl from Shoe Mart's Cosmetics department, and a Landmark Girl in Cosmetics who helped me look for Aileen when she wasn't in her area - gave me her cell no. , we went swimming at the condo's pool and I got alot of groping and french kissing done but came up short as she is also a "V" and she wasn't in the same position as Aileen was "literally pressed against the wall with no room to move back while I thrusted inward he he he"

as far as talking to department store girls while they work, don't worry about it, it seems normal.

thanks again for the info on DSL, safe travels!

Cebu Local
12-08-02, 23:13
gro papa
the place is near plantation bay which has high speed dsl,so you should be ok.will check with them today,thanks for the landmark tips regards

LasVegasLites
12-09-02, 12:21
Good evening gentlemen. Obviously I just joined this group and have a couple of quick questions I am hoping one of you can help me with. I just returned from Cebu 1 week ago and I must say that I had the time of my life. Beautiful beaches, women and people. I was deathly afraid before arriving but as I settled into the craziness of the traffic and general conditions I became more relaxed. I went to visit a penpal which unfortunately did not work out. She was a very sweet and sincere young women but I knew right away it was not going to work.. I then spent some time on my own. I was staying at Blue Water (a very nice hotel) and explored a little of Cebu (SM and some other general areas). The thing about Mactan and Blue Water it seems nothing goes on at night (or I just didn't know where to go). I did get a chance to hook up with a couple of locals and they took me to Little Mermaids where I BF'd a very sweet young women. I met another through the hotel staff and had a very good time in both situations.

I have planned another trip for mid to late February and look forward to returning to explore other areas of Cebu. I have no interest in doing any "tourist" things (other then water ski and scuba dive) and need assistance in regards to what hotel I should stay at. I would like to be near active clubs and bars. I am also looking for a hotel that has a lively lounge or nightclub. I do plan to use some of the information I have found on this board (malling and visiting the clubs mentioned) and thank you all for posting such useful information. Additionally I am considering taking a few days and going to Angeles. I have read many things about this area and it sounds both exciting and exactly what I may need a few days of. Can anyone help with this? What would you do if you were me? Where would you stay? Would you go to Angeles? I appreciate any and all information. I plan to be an active member on this board and as I gain more experience through visiting RP you can be sure I will interject my opinions and viewpoints.

If anyone in this group will be in Cebu from Feb 20 to March 2 I would love to have someone to explore with (although I am prepared to go it solo). I look forward to reading the posts and will check the board daily. Thanks again and I hope everyone has a great day!

GROpapa
12-09-02, 19:52
LasVegas,

You'd probably find the Waterfront Lahug hotel a good place to stay if you're looking for a central spot for social activities. We stayed there when we were in Cebu last year and had a blast. It's a Vegas style hotel for around 40 USD a night(rates last year, Cebulocal might know the current rate) and it has happening clubs (party clubs and ktv) on its premises. Across the street are some of the best night spots in Cebu City and the rest are within short taxi ride.

Take note that this is not the Waterfront right next to Mactan Airport, this is in Lahug which is around 15 minutes by taxi.

On a sidenote ehrr I flashback to my Waterfront Lahug experience:

I picked up a real estate rep who had a booth in the lobby of this hotel last year. I made friends with her, took her and her cute cousins to Mactan Shangrila to play in the beach there and eventually on the night before I left for Manila she visited me in my room and we had a one hour makeout session. Turned out she was a dang virgin and I remember having a conscience back then so I let that go and instead settled for a 69 position load buster. Funny thing, after I blew my load I was content and felt good that her virginity was intact ...hmm go figure.

k hope that info helps

Firedick
12-09-02, 22:22
GROpapa,

Never underestimate a good blowjob !!! :)

LVlites,

Have you read the AC board posts ? Most guys, including me, prefer the Orchid Inn. But it fills up fast. Book as far in advance as you can. A few days to a week is plenty for a taste.

FD

Cebu Local
12-10-02, 00:47
GRO papa and LV lites
Waterfront lahug is a good choice,in addition to all the clubs many freelancers work the lobby at night and your are 5-10 minutes away from both malls so you can go malling there for girls in SM and Ayala.Mi Vida in Ayala is a nice place to pick up freelancers,it is a trendy club people dancing on the tables etc,students will be more around bo s coffee club also in Ayala,GRO thanks for the advice,you are correct it is about 40$ at waterfront,book through asiatravel.com,they have excellent cebu rates because they have a local office,would you believe i was in makati last night,tried being friendly with the landmark girls,many of them are from the visayas,so speaking cebuano really scored,it became like a buffet,a "rich" tagalog and cebuano speaking foriegner,have lined up 8 of them,much cheaper then GRO types,already did one ,just bought her dinner at Shangrila coffee shop,first time she ever entered the place,drinks at starbucks and straight to bed,only 1.5K for the whole experience,cebuanos are thrifty and it kinda rubbed off on me,so i am budget concious.for anybody in town who is local resident,Makati shangrila has a 3 night package inclusive of breakfast for 2 for 7000 pesos or about 120$,so i will update everybody since i plan to explore makati,GRO it helps to have a classy adress IMHO,dont have to tell them how cheaply you got it regards

JimmyDaKine
12-10-02, 02:20
Hello All,

I find it hard to believe that Makati Shangra-La has a
7000 peso rate for three days. Maybe 7000 per day for 3 days.

Cause if its true, I'll reserve right now for the nights of
January 5th, 6th, and 7th.

aloha

JD

Thor
12-10-02, 02:54
Jimmy, if cebu local stated he got that rate, I for one, believe him, as he is a straight shooter. You should also be aware that he is employed in the travel industry, and as such, may have access to rates that most people don't! Rather than doubt, you might be better served to ask how he got the rate, so you could duplicate the process as well. Just a suggestion!

GROpapa
12-10-02, 05:01
Cebulocal

spare some landmark girls for my return! hehehe ..you're so right about a classy address being an aphrodisiac ..it works wonders for taking the panties off the ladies ...and no hotel in Manila matches the Makati Shang ..we book that place when we go down there for job assignments and have to pay through the nose - ...that package you got is amazing even my coworker whose uncle designed the Makati Shang bathrooms has to pay around 100 bucks a night ..heck I pay the usual corporate rate of closer to 180 USD a night with breakfast when I stay there for business.

Kudos for having those kinds of hook ups in your line of work! :)

Best bang for the buck, literally.

Seems like you took Landmark by storm, next thing you know I'll strip down a Landmark girl and find a "Cebulocal" tattoo on her butt :)

I wish I could speak Visaya, most of the girls I spend time with are usually from that part of the country - I love the spanish and chinese mestizas that come from that part of the country.

Firedick,

Aye a good bj is kryptonite.

Cebu Local
12-10-02, 15:28
Thor and jimmy da kine
sure,call 632-8138888,the tel no of shangrila and ask for guest services,ask for the local resident promo and they will give you three nights for about 7300 pesos before tax or 8315 pesos after tax,valid only for filipinos and local resident foriegners,i am local resident foriegner.by the way this includes breakfast for 2,register the room in the name of one of your gro girls if you are non resident like GRO papa,have her around during check in and she checks you in as her companion,give her the money plus a tip to settle the bill when she checks out 3 days later,seriously 3 of my friends just moved from heritage to shangrila with the room registered in the name of the edsa complex girls.GRO maybe I should update you on other deals which you can use the next time you are in town,for example local resident rate at mandarin oriental is 3000 pesos,corporate is 120$,korean travel agents get it wholesale at 55$,I can use local or go through a korean travel agent and get it at about 65$.anyway some cebu deals plantation bay at 65$ through a korean TA.well anyway ready to help.regards

Cebu Local
12-10-02, 15:56
guys
just checked in with makati shangrila,the lowest internet rate is at asia travel at 160$ plus tax or about 180$ per night,you are better off hiring a playmate and the savings you get will pay for her services,or get a landmark girl and ask her if she would want to live at the shangrila for a few days,you can get 85$ at the mandarin also at asia travel for a standard double.no i do not work for asia travel,but they are one of my valued business partners and their philippine GM is a friend,they buy in bulk and get volume discounts.

Ilongo_boy
12-10-02, 16:56
Hey cebu local,

I will be in Manila this coming January for 1 month and normally stay at City Garden in Makati for 1800 a night. Do you know of other comparable hotels that may be cheaper?

Salamat gid.

dell
12-10-02, 19:28
Just discovered this board. I don't have much to add as only been to Cebu twice and spent most of my time on the beach at Mactan.

On my next trip was thinking of staying in the city. I checked Asia Travel site for the $40 rooms at Waterfront Lahug that some posters mentioned but the best rate I found was $55. At the Waterfront Airport the rate was $45 but I am not really sure I want to stay near an airport.

The Waterfornt Lahug works for me as I like the location and was looking to spend about $50 a night. But was wondering if anyone can think of a another hotel that might be as good to compare.

Anyone know anything about the Holiday Plaza? I can get a Executive Suite there for $47 a night. I was wondering if that was a decent hotel.

thanks

Firedick
12-10-02, 20:03
What sort of proof of local residence are they asking for ? VISA (don't have) ? Or will a RP drviers license (have) suffice ?

FD

JimmyDaKine
12-10-02, 22:34
Hi All,

Well.....I'm American and cannot get that Shangri-La rate.
Personally, I would not go to the effort to have a stranger, check into the room for me....but that's just me.
I'm already getting that 85 dollar rate at Mandarin with buffet breakfast and I'm satisfied. Usually I just stay at the Century Citadel for about 35 bucks but I tasted the Mandarin's luxory on my last trip and spending 2 nights there won't kill me. Then I head to Cebu where I'll probably stay at the Golden Peak while searching for an apartment/condo for a month to 6 weeks. Should I meet someone (female) who wants to fly with me back to Manila for a three day tirst, I'd try to avail that "locals" discount at the Shangra-La.

Roubaix
12-10-02, 23:45
Firedick,

The local resident rate might apply to you. The rate doesn't apply to citizenship, only residence status. If you have a pinoy driver's license, that might apply for a local resident's rate. I had a pinoy friend once that was charged the foreigner's rate because he was really a resident alien in the U.S. and couldn't provide proof of residency. Worse, his credit card was based in the U.S. with a U.S. billing address. Pinoy charged the foreigner rate. You can try that in reverse.

Try to call their reservations or better yet try to check in and make a fuss that the rate applys to residency and not to citizenship. With a local driver's license, you just might pass. Say that you come here so often that you migh consider yourself a resident. Actually, its the making a fuss that you get you in. I hope that can help.

Roubaix

Cebu Local
12-11-02, 00:07
all
roubaix is right,citizenship is not important but residency like local I.D,my citizenship is canadian,but i am a resident of Cebu.FD can show his philippine drivers license and claim to live in AC,will look into this ,but a philippine drivers license is usually fine.regards to all

Roversman 999
12-11-02, 03:05
makati shang has got weekend package now for P3200 available to all....they are hapy to promote it as they are dead at weekends. Use a local name to register or find a friend. Its a great deal...
Are we turning this board into a hotel specials board..hahah

Firedick
12-11-02, 10:34
Thanks all. I'm pretty sure I can bluff my way through it.

FD

tomwolf
12-11-02, 15:21
Hi Cebu Local,

I will be staying at the WaterFront City for New Years Eve. Where is the best New Years Eve Party in the City? How do I get tickets if needed?

Tom

Cebu Local
12-11-02, 19:35
guys,this is a sex board but willing to help. on all topics ,personally am having a blast having gone through 5 landmark girls,everybody needs extra money for christmas.ilongo boy,city garden is the nicest in the burgos area,but comparable ones are oxford suites and ceo suites both nearby,they will discount for long staying guests to about 1400-1500,in city garden they discount a maximum of 10% usually for long staying guests,dell holiday plaza is decent,not as nice as waterfront but is right beside fuente osmena,the circle near garwood park hotel,personally stick with waterfront lahug,worth the extra bucks,going back to pussy can you guys remember that my home turf is cebu,so i am not a makati or manila expert.FD,the sales manager of Atlantis is a really nice Fil-am girl from CA,let me know when you are planning to go down there,will give her a call to take care of you regards

Firedick
12-11-02, 21:04
Ahh... Cebu...

You must have met Imee. What a sweetie !

FD

Cebu Local
12-12-02, 05:14
FD
right Imee,she is such a sweetie and she is a friend,unfortunately she is currently going out with one of my friends,but talk about a hard,muscular,perfectly proportioned body.guys this is a normal girl we are talking about,its just that she is one of sexiest managers around the manila travel trade,she is in her late 20s and FD knows she is real sharp with lots of experience having lived in the US,Thailand etc with lots of charm

Hutsori
12-12-02, 12:31
cebu local,

Moved over from Seoul board. Would appreciate info on the korean girls working in Cebu. In addition to the specific wheres? I would like to know if they're looking for extra income or just out for some fun on the side. Granted each girl has different motivations, but have you found a typical modus operendi? Have found that when I speak korean and feign some interest about the culture the girls outside Seoul seem easier to hook than the big-city "sophisticants". How easy is it to hook a Cebu-based korean? Thanks and best regards.