PDA

View Full Version : Makati

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32

Goferring
11-06-18, 03:49
You get the build up of a hot girl showing up to your door then the girl from ten years in the future comes along.P.S. She doesn't have to show up at your door. If you have concerns, meet her at Jollie Bee or similar and make your call there.

200 p in taxi fare and burgers can be money very well spent.

George03
11-06-18, 06:19
Geez, just spent 45 minutes to resolve an issue with an Amazon order. I asked the girl if my guess was correct, she is from the Philippines. I think I need to go there and teach English.

Blanquiceleste
11-06-18, 14:46
I was in Makati last week for a few days and work kept me really busy. But I got some time on Friday and Saturday and a few hours on Sunday before I took a flight back to Singapore. A total of 5 girls. 2 girls from WeChat and Tinder. 1 from PlanB (Megan) and 2 from Kojax (Pamela and Gisele).

From Wednesday to Friday I was staying at the Shangri-La but I was neck deep in work, so I could not manage to hobby at all. A shame. On Friday I shifted out of Shangri-La and took up battle station at Gramercy. Friday night, I started early at around 8:30 pm with PlanB. Still slow, girls milling about, just a couple of other Asian customers in the bar. I got a beer and watched the bar fill up for a while. And then called over a girl named Mica. As soon as she came to the table the waitress started hounding me for a lady drink. I replied I will ask the girl a couple of questions and then decide to buy. And Mica failed at the first question. If I take you out, what time do you want to leave tomorrow? Her reply was 4:00 am. That is it, I sent her back and settled my bill, as I did not see anything else. Walked over to Kojax. Went in and got seated to the right of the stage, immediately spotted a cute girl sitting at the front of the stage. Called her over. No pressure here for drinks. Gisele answered the first 2 questions to satisfaction, so LD 1 arrives. After a while she gets frisky and LD 2 is down. At this point I ask the waitress to call the mamasan. Quick chat on pricing and the deal is done. Out of the bar and back to Gramercy. Everything on the menu and taken up in copious quantity. She left Saturday morning at 11:00 am.

I slept a bit more and then by 2:00 pm stepped out for some grub. Hung out for a few beers at Rogues after lunch, and there wasn't a single girl there that was worth looking at. Played some pool with an American who has just retired 3 months back and is trying to set up a business here. It was interesting to hear him vent his frustrations over the process. While at Rogues, I started looking at the dating apps. Soon I got a few matches and one named Mina seemed interesting. Stepped out of Rogues at 4:30 pm and did a video call with Mina. In less than 30 minutes she was in my apartment. She also gave me a really good massage. Once Mina left I went over to LA Cafe for nostalgia sake. Bad decision. Just a royal waste of time and money. Returned to the apartment in less than 2 hours.

Shit, shower, shave. Walked over to PlanB again and this time the place was buzzing. Soon I spotted a girl I liked and called her over. Megan was not exactly frisky in the bar but she passed the interview questions, so I paid the barfine and took her back. And in the room she was not the most responsive candidate I have picked in Makati. I could even call it a starfish experience. Disappointing, what a waste of talent. Great face, killer body, lovely attitude, good conversationalist but passive in bed.

Being my last night, I could not let this ruin my party, so I sent Megan back around midnight. She was quite confused why I was sending her back, but did not complain. After she left I went to Kojax again. This time I picked a girl named Pamela and returned to the apartment by 2:00 am. Pamela, in contrast, was a total firecracker and stayed till 10:00 am on Sunday.

After Pamela left I went down to the pool and relaxed a bit. Again hit up a few matches on Tinder. I had to leave for the airport by 5 pm so I had a few hours to spare. Invited a cute spinner named Mitch and had a couple of hours of good fun.

Flights were delayed, so finally took off and hour later than the scheduled time. And can't wait to return to the Phils.

Blanquiceleste
11-08-18, 15:59
Again hit up a few matches on Tinder. I had to leave for the airport by 5 pm so I had a few hours to spare. Invited a cute spinner named Mitch and had a couple of hours of good fun.For these couple of hours of fun I had to go through quite an ordeal. Oh, the wonderful intricacies of the Pinay mind! Here is a transcript of the chat I was having with her.

Me: So what time can you come here? (this is around 11 am).
Mitch: I be there by 1 pm babe (she was supposed to arrive from Bangkal).
Me: Ok. No worries. I am at Gramercy Residences. You take a taxi and ask the guy to bring you here.
Mitch: Ok. See you.
Me: Message me when you get here. I will step out to eat something now, I am hungry.
Mitch: What worries? And where you go eat? I go shower now.
Me: Ok. Come fast.

45 minutes pass and no message. I go grab a Subway in the meantime.

Me: Hey, are you on the way?
Mitch: Yeah on the way babe.
Me: Good. Taxi guy knows the place?
Mitch: Wait, I find taxi now.
Me: You have not found taxi yet? (WTF? How is she on the way then?

30 minutes pass and no message.

Mitch: Hey, I am near na now. Where are you.
Me: Good, I am in the apartment. Where are you exactly?
Mitch: I am here na in Makati Avenue corner Kalaayan.
Me: So ask the driver to bring you to Gramercy Residences.
Mitch: He does not know.
Me: This must be the first taxi driver in Manila who does not know what or where Gramercy Residences is. (WTF? How is this possible?
Me: Ok here is the exact address. (I send Google Maps location).
Mitch: I have got off taxi. How to come there?
Me: Wait exactly where you are now. And tell me what shops you see around you.
Mitch: 7/11.
Me: So many 7/11 pa. Any other shop? (Really! Fuck my life!)
Mitch: Wait I ask the traffic enforcer.
Me: I am coming down, tell me names of 4 shops in a row.
Mitch: OK, I see City Garden Hotel.
Me: Don't move another step. I am almost there. (Thanking my stars).

Finally I meet Mitch and I look at my watch. It is almost 2. 15 pm. Not bad I say to myself. I still got a couple of good hours.

Phew! Got to love these little cuties.

WestCoast1
11-09-18, 01:00
30 minutes pass and no message.

Mitch: Hey, I am near na now. Where are you.
Me: Good, I am in the apartment. Where are you exactly?
Mitch: I am here na in Makati Avenue corner Kalaayan.
Me: So ask the driver to bring you to Gramercy Residences.
Mitch: He does not know.
Me: This must be the first taxi driver in Manila who does not know what or where Gramercy Residences is. (WTF? How is this possible?
Me: Ok here is the exact address. (I send Google Maps location).
Mitch: I have got off taxi. How to come there?
Me: Wait exactly where you are now. And tell me what shops you see around you.
Mitch: 7/11.
Me: So many 7/11 pa. Any other shop? (Really! Fuck my life!)
Mitch: Wait I ask the traffic enforcer.
Me: I am coming down, tell me names of 4 shops in a row.
Mitch: OK, I see City Garden Hotel.
Me: Don't move another step. I am almost there. (Thanking my stars).

Finally I meet Mitch and I look at my watch. It is almost 2. 15 pm. Not bad I say to myself. I still got a couple of good hours.

Phew! Got to love these little cuties.Possibly this should be in the ROD, or such. It should be considered a Primer, initial reading, by newbs planning on coming to Phils. We've written about this issue many times (ie, the girl saying that she is on the way, or nearby your place, when in fact she is just out of the shower at her home). Should there be a separate thread for Newb Reading?

Nice Guy 99
11-09-18, 06:39

Phew! Got to love these little cuties.So nice report. Been there. How was she?

ForkTruck
11-09-18, 08:34
This was weird, maybe some others have had this happen to them. I am in Makati and had a date arranged with a young lady meeting me in hotel at 9 am. At 7:30 am she texted me saying her 3 month old baby had to come with her because she had no formula and baby is on breast. I told her No. She asked Why? I told her it was illegal to have child uder 18 in my room. She said it was no problem because baby would sleep while we engaged. I said No. She did not give up. Please please please. I stayed firm thinking she would find an alternative but to no avail. First of ALL I am not comfortable banging mommy with baby in same room only 8 feet away. Must be some moral hangup I have, Secondly I am thinking remote possibility but this is perhaps a sting bc I have never met this girl and I cannot afford to be involved in. Her last text to me was, Can we meet in mall and you give me the chocolate, Unbelievable. Sorry dear, Bye.

Kabul Guy
11-09-18, 09:19
This was weird, maybe some others have had this happen to them. I am in Makati and had a date arranged with a young lady meeting me in hotel at 9 am. At 7:30 am she texted me saying her 3 month old baby had to come with her because she had no formula and baby is on breast.

, Secondly I am thinking remote possibility but this is perhaps a sting bc I have never met this girl and I cannot afford to be involved in. Her last text to me was, Can we meet in mall and you give me the chocolate, Unbelievable. Sorry dear, Bye.I'd agree that it is a remote chance that his could be a sting but since there are so many others out there, they are so easy to find, and the penalty could be severe; why take the chance?

My strategy is to cast a wide net and remove any and all that give me the slightest reason to do so. (3 months postpartum would be grounds for me to have passed on her.).

BaddHabbit
11-09-18, 09:35
I'd agree that it is a remote chance that his could be a sting but since there are so many others out there, they are so easy to find, and the penalty could be severe; why take the chance?

My strategy is to cast a wide net and remove any and all that give me the slightest reason to do so. (3 months postpartum would be grounds for me to have passed on her.).On the flip side, you do NOT need to worry about the under 18 in the room thing, because they are thee with a parent. It's only if you are alone in the room with someone under 18.

PBtoCobra
11-09-18, 10:09
For these couple of hours of fun I had to go through quite an ordeal. Oh, the wonderful intricacies of the Pinay mind! Here is a transcript of the chat I was having with her..Possibly did not use a Taxi, but cheaper Jeepney's, this can take some time, and not always dropped off where most convenient. Also with some condo's and security, the girls may be a little shy and would prefer to meet you outside, and you walk in together.

CallSign Papa
11-09-18, 10:23
I am in Makati and had a date arranged with a young lady meeting me in hotel at 9 am. At 7:30 am she texted me saying her 3 month old baby had to come with her Yeah very odd. Never heard of that happening before, and whilst it could conceivably be as she says it is, what the fuck does she think she's doing bringing a baby to a hookup? The right decision was made.

On a slightly related note, I was in makati about 3 or 4 months ago, planning to meet a very cute 24 yr old (Ana), who had ducked me the last few visits. On the day we were due to meet, she told me she was 8 months pregnant (I was asking what wine I should stock in the fridge).

I know there are guys here who would happily plow a heavily pregnant girl (and more power to you) but I had better backup options thankfully.

Kabul Guy
11-09-18, 10:57
On the flip side, you do NOT need to worry about the under 18 in the room thing, because they are thee with a parent. It's only if you are alone in the room with someone under 18.See RA 7610 Article VI.

"ARTICLE VI.

Other Acts of Abuse.

Section 10. Other Acts of Neglect, Abuse, Cruelty or Exploitation and Other Conditions Prejudicial to the Child's Development. .

(a) Any person who shall commit any other acts of child abuse, cruelty or exploitation or to be responsible for other conditions prejudicial to the child's development including those covered by Article 59 of Presidential Decree No. 603, as amended, but not covered by the Revised Penal Code, as amended, shall suffer the penalty of prision mayor in its minimum period.

(b) Any person who shall keep or have in his company a minor, twelve (12) years or under or who in ten (10) years or more his junior in any public or private place, hotel, motel, beer joint, discotheque, cabaret, pension house, sauna or massage parlor, beach and / or other tourist resort or similar places shall suffer the penalty of prision mayor in its maximum period and a fine of not less than Fifty thousand pesos (P50,000): Provided, That this provision shall not apply to any person who is related within the fourth degree of consanguinity or affinity or any bond recognized by law, local custom and tradition or acts in the performance of a social, moral or legal duty. ".

https://www.lawphil.net/statutes/repacts/ra1992/ra_7610_1992.html

Does not say alone or with or without parent. A overly zealous prosecutor or cop looking for a bribe could easily make the case that engaging in P4 P with a child in the room could be "conditions prejudicial to the child's development ".

I think we all agree that that is a situation to avoid.

Goferring
11-09-18, 13:25
See RA 7610 Article VI.

"ARTICLE VI.

Other Acts of Abuse.

Section 10. Other Acts of Neglect, Abuse, Cruelty or Exploitation and Other Conditions Prejudicial to the Child's Development. . .

Much easier to refer to.

PNP Permissible Arrest Guidelines Sec. 3.

(a) Any and all fat, old white guys found with a child in their room shall be arrested for unlawful stupidity, regardless of any reasons provided.

(b) The level of said stupidity shall be the guiding factor in determining fines, facilitation fees and pretrial detention periods.

(c) Irrespective of any fines or fees paid, Mandatory Sentencing period shall be applied until the perpetrator's IQ demonstrably improves. This is likely to be whole of life.

WestCoast1
11-09-18, 14:21
(b) Any person who shall keep or have in his company a minor, twelve (12) years or under or who in ten (10) years or more his junior in any public or private place, hotel, motel, beer joint, discotheque, cabaret, pension house, sauna or massage parlor, beach and / or other tourist resort or similar places shall suffer the penalty of prision mayor in its maximum period and a fine of not less than Fifty thousand pesos (P50,000): Provided, That this provision shall not apply to any person who is related within the fourth degree of consanguinity or affinity or any bond recognized by law, local custom and tradition or acts in the performance of a social, moral or legal duty. ".So, any of the thousands of guys who had his pinay GF to his hotel / condo with her young child (ren), and said children who are not his, could be in trouble? Law or not, its a stretch; you just don't see these gents being frog-marched out of their hotels.

Blanquiceleste
11-09-18, 16:41
So nice report. Been there. How was she?She was good. Couple of hours of good fun. She saw the pool and wanted to swim, but no bikini. She asked if she could manage in her bra and panty. Sorry babe. I plan to return here for future stays. She wanted me to buy her one. But I was on a clock (what a fuckin shame).

So we just got down to business. Everything except A+. It was a pity to watch her ass wiggle its way out the door.

On a separate subject.

So, any of the thousands of guys who had his pinay GF to his hotel / condo with her young child (ren), and said children who are not his, could be in trouble? Law or not, its a stretch; you just don't see these gents being frog-marched out of their hotels.This was mentioned sometime back. All laws and rules in the Philippines are mere suggestions of desirable behavior. In fact they are more like a playbook for LE to make money out of the 'poriner' who violates them knowingly or otherwise.

ForkTruck
11-09-18, 17:20
See RA 7610 Article VI.

(b) Any person who shall keep or have in his company a minor, twelve (12) years or under or who in ten (10) years or more his junior in any public or private place, hotel, motel, beer joint, discotheque, cabaret, pension house, sauna or massage parlor, beach and / or other tourist resort or similar places shall suffer the penalty of prision mayor in its maximum period and a fine of not less than Fifty thousand pesos (P50,000): Provided, That this provision shall not apply to any person who is related within the fourth degree of consanguinity or affinity or any bond recognized by law, local custom and tradition or acts in the performance of a social, moral or legal duty. ".[I stand corrected; as indicated the law is 12 years old and not 18. The bad news is by the time the kid is 12 I will probably be dead.

The second part stating or 10 years or more his junior in any public or private place, Every male over the age of 10 is in violation of that rule if I am reading it correctly. Ridiculous rule in so many ways.

Kabul Guy
11-09-18, 23:51
This was mentioned sometime back. All laws and rules in the Philippines are mere suggestions of desirable behavior. In fact they are more like a playbook for LE to make money out of the 'poriner' who violates them knowingly or otherwise.That is true but why exhibit behaviour that says "extort vast sums of money from me" ?

Kabul Guy
11-10-18, 00:02
I stand corrected; as indicated the law is 12 years old and not 18. The bad news is by the time the kid is 12 I will probably be dead.

The second part stating or 10 years or more his junior in any public or private place, Every male over the age of 10 is in violation of that rule if I am reading it correctly. Ridiculous rule in so many ways.It is adults more than 10 years older than the under 18 child that they are with. I. e. Being 21 is OK with a 12 year old, being 25 is ok with a 16 year old, being with anyone under 18 is not OK if you are over 28. Any and with a child under 12 years old.

Like lots of laws and rules here the wording is very bad. This law says just being with a child is illegal, it does not allow for the wide variety of reasons why someone could be legitimately with a child under 18. (I mean with a child as in physically with not sexually with). Since I am over 28 years old, according to this law my Philipino buddy's 17 year old son could not come to my place to get help with math or English homework. The phrase"acts of social, moral or legal duty" is simply too vague to have any recognized meaning that could be impartially applied.

Another bad law here. It is illegal to carry a pocket knife. You need a "reason". No legal guidance what is a legal reason to carry one or a blanket exemption for small pocket knives say blades less than 10 cm long. I have heard of foreigners being deported for Swiss Army knives when he got a splinter and used the tweezers to remove it. Cop saw the knife and the guy was deported.

Amjeck
11-10-18, 05:41
Like lots of laws and rules here the wording is very bad. .If you're a foreigner, they can twist any law to get you if they really want to. They can create any narrative they want, just have a look online news clippings of all the horror stories with foreigners getting banged up on bogus charges. There is no due process. Tread carefully while in PI. Remember also that money talks.

Wicked Roger
11-10-18, 06:58
If you're a foreigner, they can twist any law to get you if they really want to. They can create any narrative they want, just have a look online news clippings of all the horror stories with foreigners getting banged up on bogus charges. There is no due process. Tread carefully while in PI. Remember also that money talks.Just to add to Amjek comments see these links.

http://philippineslifestyle.com/american-freed-five-years-without-charge/

https://www.seattletimes.com/seattle-news/seattle-area-man-who-spent-five-years-in-philippines-jail-acquitted-of-rape/

http://philippineslifestyle.com/justice-australian-cebu-jail-fie-years/

There was one in Cebu I read of a guy accused of [CodeWord123] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord123) and when finally (like one ear later) the girl was tested she was still a virgin! All said and done by a pinoy who had a grudge against the westerner and his business.

So be careful gents.

Red Kilt
11-10-18, 11:56
If you're a foreigner, they can twist any law to get you if they really want to. They can create any narrative they want, just have a look online news clippings of all the horror stories with foreigners getting banged up on bogus charges. There is no due process. Tread carefully while in PI. Remember also that money talks.I think the narrative in the past few posts gives a false impression that everyone in the Philippines is on a mission to rip off or plunder foreigners in as many creative ways as possible.

I am into my 23rd continuous year of residence here and I can honestly say I have never had any reason to feel threatened by laws designed to catch me up. I am a normal law-abiding citizen and I use the sort of common sense on a daily basis that I would use anywhere else in the world (including back in Australia, my place of origin) and so far I have never had any issues.

In fact, my experience shows that filipinos seem more preoccupied ripping off their fellow countrymen than they are towards foreigners. They do this regardless of how much or little disposable income their targets have.

I agree though that anyone who appears to be a tourist and advertises that fact is a sitting duck for scammers. This probably explains why the mongers who visit for 2 or 3 weeks at a time and who stay around the tourist places feel like everyone is out to get them.

I travel around SE Asia and the Pacific in my work and I find that fleecing the foreigner / tourist visitor is a national sport in most countries. I have just returned from a 34 day assignment in another country and the taxi drivers tried to get me on my first few days except that I was ready for it and quickly nipped the effort in the bud. When they saw I was on a business trip (mostly from my clothes I guess) during the week everything was easy. During the weekends when I was casually dressed they started again.

Bottom line. Everybody is not trying to distort the laws here to make your life hell as long as you don't do anything silly.

CallSign Papa
11-10-18, 13:08
Bottom line. Everybody is not trying to distort the laws here to make your life hell as long as you don't do anything silly.Very well put. And not that anyone on this thread needs reminding, but meeting anyone under the age of 18 is rightly asking for the trouble that will undoubtedly follow.

WestCoast1
11-10-18, 13:20
I think the narrative in the past few posts gives a false impression that everyone in the Philippines is on a mission to rip off or plunder foreigners in as many creative ways as possible.

I am into my 23rd continuous year of residence here and I can honestly say I have never had any reason to feel threatened by laws designed to catch me up. I am a normal law-abiding citizen and I use the sort of common sense on a daily basis that I would use anywhere else in the world (including back in Australia, my place of origin) and so far I have never had any issues.

SNIP

Bottom line. Everybody is not trying to distort the laws here to make your life hell as long as you don't do anything silly.Thank you for this.

There are reported here (and in other media) sometimes about the difficulties faced when traveling. From pick-pockets, to child-group pick-pockets, to scams, to police abuse. For regular travelers, yes these can at times be a problem, and there are reasonable precautions one can take to reduce (not eliminate) the probability that something will go wrong. I've been a 2-week to 2-month warrior here for over a decade, walking the gritty places late at night in the cities and provinces (don't recommend this to anyone). Had a number of contacts with the police. Was in-country here recently for 4 months (was averaging two tryke and two jeep rides daily; I took 200-300 jeep rides or more). I'm easy to spot as not being a local. Recently I fell asleep in a packed jeepney coming down the hill into town, and the lady to my right did *not* steal the money or cell phone from my right pocket. Probably she knew the police would falsely arrest me later, confiscate and sell my phone at a pawn shop, and split the money with her. Right?

One of my province regulars showed up at the hotel with her 18-month daughter. She had brought the child before, but I was not expecting it that evening. The girl herself is 24 (saw the birth certificate and helped her get her Postal eye dee), is 4' 10", about 65 lbs, and appears to be 1 X (that X is smaller than you want it to be). The next morning we were heading out for breakfast up the street and I stopped at the front desk to ask change for a blue note. A police officer was there talking with the desk clerk. We waited a minute for them to conclude their discussion when the clerk turned to me and made change. The officer turned to me while she was counting change, nodded towards the toddler, smiled and said nicely: "This one is yours?" No, there is a pinoy father. Then we walked out. He had his chance. I was right there in front of him. He could have slapped the cuffs on right there. Having a minor (the toddler) in a hotel. Instead, he smiled.

Of my dealings with the police, they have been on a professional level. The officer interviewed both sides, remained calm, and brought the thing to a reasonable conclusion (I think the brothers in the US would like it to go this way every time).

The recent discussion here reminds me of the blind man, in a dark room, chasing a black cat (that is not there). This is not to deny that there are foreigners in custody here (and Mexico, and Guatemala, etc) who should not be there. However they are the exception, not the rule. There is more to enjoy here than there is to worry about.

Kabul Guy
11-10-18, 23:32
I think the narrative in the past few posts gives a false impression that everyone in the Philippines is on a mission to rip off or plunder foreigners in as many creative ways as possible.

Bottom line. Everybody is not trying to distort the laws here to make your life hell as long as you don't do anything silly.I agree but you must admit that a lot of the laws here are very poorly worded and that leaves a lot of room for a corrupt official to maneuver and play games. That said, there are only about 300 foreigners reported by the prison authorities here, in Philippine jails and the majority are from other Asian countries. Very few westerners and some of them are most likely actually guilty of the crimes that they are accused of.

I read the news reports of the American from Seattle imprisoned for 5 years without trial. The reports stated that he could have paid "fines" and gotten out. While I can see the principle of standing up for your rights I also see that simple common sense would mean that you do whatever you need to do, and do it quickly, to get out of any situation you find yourself in. Fight for your rights from a safe place.

It is like the old pilot saying. A superior pilot is one who uses his superior judgement and knowledge to avoid those situations that would require the application of his superior skills. You need to be aware that these situations can happen, have happened and learn from the mistakes of others and avoid being trapped in them as well. But if shit happens, then you should do whatever you need to do to resolve it quickly and that usually means the rapid application of cash in the right places.

First rule, don't get involved in the drama of the locals. They love drama, often it would only be amusing but it is something that can escalate pretty quickly.

WestCoast1
11-11-18, 00:53
I agree but you must admit that a lot of the laws here are very poorly worded and that leaves a lot of room for a corrupt official to maneuver and play games. Yes. Some of the laws in Phils are difficult to swallow, because they are vague, or poorly written, or the original intent to safeguard casts too wide a nefarious net for corrupt officials to use against anyone.

Example. A few years ago a Manila dentist got into trouble because he put some of his female patients to sleep for a dental procedure, disrobed the ladies, and took nawty pics of them (someone correct me if I have the details wrong). A law was passed in response, making it a crime to take pictures of a lady (does not apply to men) who is not fully clothed. I understand that this was an attempt to protect. However, its a bad law, as it applies to ladies only. Its also nefarious: what is the definition of not fully clothed? If I take a pic of my GF where she is at the pool in her bikini, have I broken a law? Nobody can be sure. If my pinay is being playful after a shower and posing around the room in her panty (only) taking selfies, has she broken the law? If she used my cell phone for those selfies while I was out of the room, am I breaking the law by walking around later with the pics on my phone? Its a good question. You have room for any corrupt official to abuse anyone in possession of such a pic.

Advantageous
11-11-18, 02:26
I've only stayed in Malate before this visit, but seeing as I'm here for a round of dental tourism in Greenbelt, I've opted to situated myself at the Gram for a month or so. Much like Angeles (and in more recent years, Patts), it feels as if this place has gone through way of the Korean, especially if you're into the slim and busty type (to which I am quite partial).

Granted I've been doing a decent amount of game on Tinder compared to previous years, but I find by the time I like to hit Burgos (around 10-12), all the bustier or hotter girls seem to have been taken, and I'm with the choice of barfining a be-Grade spinner or (as I've been doing lately) going home empty-handed. Granted I've been pretty limited in my choice of haunts to pop into (Plan be, Bottoms, Kojax, Bourbon Street), but in previous visits when I've made the trip down from Birch Towers, it didn't take more than two or three bars to find a stunner.

I'd appreciate some course correction here: Do I need to adjust my timing (tried going around 7/8 last night and found I was "too early" for most talent)? Are these bars I'm hitting not "it" anymore? Should I just stick with Tinder and hope for the best? Aforementioned dental work is coming up, keeping me from fucking off to Pattaya or Cebu (at least for the better part of the week), so I need to at least figure out a stopgap until I can take a diversionary trip.

Red Kilt
11-11-18, 04:14
I agree but you must admit that a lot of the laws here are very poorly worded and that leaves a lot of room for a corrupt official to maneuver and play games.
I can't admit anything like that KB because I have better things to do with my time than read pages out of legal bulletins to identify loopholes that might get me into trouble. I am certainly not a lawyer but I would imagine that there are similar badly-worded laws in most countries that also allow all sorts of games to be played.

It's why all over the world the very top-shot lawyers make squillions out of finding these loopholes to get their rich clients off the hook. I agree with your other points.

I hope I haven't contributed further to an endless discussion about laws etc in the Phils that has not much to do with Makati and mongering.

Rick Rock
11-11-18, 12:28
If you rely on the letter of the law in the Philippines, you are going to be sorely disappointed. It is not the United States where the constitution as written and years of jurisprudence are relied on for legal precedent. In the Philippines it's purely up to circumstance and the people involved.

Charm City Dave
11-12-18, 06:42
If I could ask, what did you pay for each of the venues? I'll be in Makati 11/20 to the 27th before heading to Angeles.

I was in Makati last week for a few days and work kept me really busy. But I got some time on Friday and Saturday and a few hours on Sunday before I took a flight back to Singapore. A total of 5 girls. 2 girls from WeChat and Tinder. 1 from PlanB (Megan) and 2 from Kojax (Pamela and Gisele).

Pute Nut
11-12-18, 07:59
One of my province regulars showed up at the hotel with her 18-month daughter. She had brought the child before, but I was not expecting it that evening. The girl herself is 24 (saw the birth certificate and helped her get her Postal eye dee), is 4' 10", about 65 lbs, and appears to be 1 X (that X is smaller than you want it to be). The next morning we were heading out for breakfast up the street and I stopped at the front desk to ask change for a blue note. A police officer was there talking with the desk clerk. We waited a minute for them to conclude their discussion when the clerk turned to me and made change. The officer turned to me while she was counting change, nodded towards the toddler, smiled and said nicely: "This one is yours?" No, there is a pinoy father. Then we walked out. He had his chance. I was right there in front of him. He could have slapped the cuffs on right there. Having a minor (the toddler) in a hotel. Instead, he smiled.

If the child's legal guardian (mother) was present you did not violate RA 7610.

SaltyPete
11-12-18, 15:20
If the child's legal guardian (mother) was present you did not violate RA 7610.True. But as soon as the legal guardian steps into the CR and leaves you alone for a minute, you did.

Pute Nut
11-13-18, 01:26
True. But as soon as the legal guardian steps into the CR and leaves you alone for a minute, you did.Exactly, that's why it's inadvisable to let girls bring their offspring. This law is also being exploited in the CR / shower scam setup, in which a girl brings her younger "sister" who "happens" to be locked inside CR while big sis leaves the room to "go to 7/11". The poreigner didn't do anything naughty, but when the "police" come knocking he's screwed for sure.

Red Kilt
11-13-18, 07:40
Exactly, that's why it's inadvisable to let girls bring their offspring. This law is also being exploited in the CR / shower scam setup, in which a girl brings her younger "sister" who "happens" to be locked inside CR while big sis leaves the room to "go to 7/11". The poreigner didn't do anything naughty, but when the "police" come knocking he's screwed for sure.I am sure you guys are dreaming up all these hypothetical scenarios.

Despite being challenged to show all the "media reports" (as quoted by a previous poster), I still haven't seen any yet.

Guys are relying on anecdotes told by someone who heard it from someone who knew somebody (you get my drift).

Where are the bona fide examples where all these "scams" took place?

There are potentially 100s of scams possible but I have never read about them in the press. It's always a bar room yarn.

They are all theoretically possible, but instances where they actually happened are a bit scarce.

Stykler
11-13-18, 07:43
I am sure you guys are dreaming up all these hypothetical scenarios.

What? Someone on ISG telling lies and making up stories? Surely you jest! .

SaltyPete
11-13-18, 16:31

Despite being challenged to show all the "media reports" (as quoted by a previous poster), I still haven't seen any yet.

Guys are relying on anecdotes told by someone who heard it from someone who knew somebody (you get my drift).

Where are the bona fide examples where all these "scams" took place?

There are potentially 100s of scams possible but I have never read about them in the press. It's always a bar room yarn.

They are all theoretically possible, but instances where they actually happened are a bit scarce.Theoretically possible, yes. However, I won't be the guy for whom theory turns into reality. It just isn't worth the risk when there are plenty of other options available. In addition, these scams may seldom hit the press, especially if the 'victim' pays off the bribe to make it go away.

Pute Nut
11-14-18, 03:47
I won't be the guy for whom theory turns into reality. It just isn't worth the risk when there are plenty of other options available.Ditto, easier on the wallet, if nothing else. I don't want minors around anyway.

In addition, these scams may seldom hit the press, especially if the 'victim' pays off the bribe to make it go away.Yes of course that's the whole point of it, to separate you from as much money as possible while keeping the "operation" at the lowest level possible.

As soon as the big guys (ie NBI) get involved, such as with the bar raids, the price tags are quite considerable, often in the millions.

Kabul Guy
11-14-18, 06:18

They are all theoretically possible, but instances where they actually happened are a bit scarce.Actually the scam about younger sister in the CR is one I first heard about happening back home. Urban myth anyone?

These sorts of things can happen but they will be rare. I am talking lottery winning rare. It is easy to avoid falling into these raps and if one actually happened to you then it would be very costly to escape the trap, so a little caution is only prudent. I'll buy lottery tickets because someone has to win and I will be cautious about scams because someone may actually fall for them.

Remember that there are only about 300 foreigners in jail here, both pre and post trial. The majority of them are other Asian countries, China, India and Korea being the big three. There are only about 100 foreigners from the Western democracies in jail here. (US, Australia, UK etc).

Also in 2017 there were about 1500 deportations. The majority of these were from the Chinese gambling scam operating in Dumaguette. In 2016 there were only 400 deportations which is about the average. The most common deportation reasons are overstaying and or working illegally. I suspect that there have been some self deportations or informal deportations where a guy has paid a "fee" and just left with no formal paperwork but again I have no way of knowing the actual numbers but have never seen a first hand report about this on any forum. (Mongering or just living here forum).

I would think with all the regular posters here plus all the lurkers, one time visitors etc over the years that at some point someone would have first hand experience with an attempt at a scam occurring and would have posted about it if there was a non trivial possibility of it actually happening.

Only time I have come close is a Tinder girl, claiming to be 19 was only 16 according to her Facebook page. When I called her on it she admitted to being 17 and said it didn't matter, if I wanted she could being another 17 year old over for a 3 some. I declined, reported her and deleted all conversations and blocked her.

Was this a set up for a scam or just a horny kid? I don't know and was not going to take a risk to find out.

Turgid
11-14-18, 16:08
In Asia I session only older looking women. I don't even depend on ID with young looking girls. I take no chances. Many a foreigner has been burnt in Asia.

Bill Buxton
11-14-18, 18:13
I have used the service on previous trips and the service was OK at best. I was wondering if anyone has used the service with great results? I was not interested in going out and playing the bar or La Café game that gets old. Just ordering up a gal was much better and don't get me wrong the experience was good. The gal was somewhat lackluster, but she did look like the pic. The 5 star hotel had no problem on entry or exit with the lady typical call on entry and exit.

I might use the service again next week when checking in at 11 pm and heading back to the airport at 03:30 bag and shag shower and off again to other island. 6-7 thousand for a quick pop is still cheaper than home, and yes I know more than what should be paid. I guess it's the getting the first one under your belt after a 26 HR flight. The girl was never what I considered a risk of any kind. I did not leave anything in plain sight so I could be robbed but she was of age very clean and pretty like the pic. Just wanted to know if and what others have gotten from such a service. I have never tried or really know of any others serving the area. Any good info on other no risk services would be good also.

Play safe.

Bill Buxton.

Chocha Monger
11-14-18, 18:17
Theoretically possible, yes. However, I won't be the guy for whom theory turns into reality. It just isn't worth the risk when there are plenty of other options available. In addition, these scams may seldom hit the press, especially if the 'victim' pays off the bribe to make it go away.There are known knowns. These are things we know that we know. There are known unknowns. That is to say, there are things that we know we don't know. But there are also unknown unknowns. There are things we don't know we don't know. - Donald Rumsfeld.

The more known unknowns and unknown unknowns associated with a thing, the more likely that thing may become the cause of one's undoing.

Kabul Guy
11-15-18, 04:28
I have used the service on previous trips and the service was OK at best. I was wondering if anyone has used the service with great results? ......I used them my first trip here with great results. With an escort service you get better reliability than with a FL. If she is a no show the agency will (hopefully) do something about it, send another girl or get her to come. If you get ripped off you have some comeback that you don't have with a FL.

Any girl you get you simply don't know how she will perform to your tastes the first meeting. It is a risk all ways even with reviews, What I may like you may not. I have generally found athat an agency that has been around for a long time, like Manila Escorts, will have better performers, but not always.

Like a lot of things in life, you will pay for convenience and reliability. If paying for that is acceptable to you then go for it, don't worry about what some other guys are claiming to be getting, they are not getting the reliability and are investing a lot of work in getting the deals they claim to be getting.

Blanquiceleste
11-15-18, 16:01

Phew! Got to love these little cuties.

She was good. Couple of hours of good fun. She saw the pool and wanted to swim, but no bikini. She asked if she could manage in her bra and panty. Sorry babe. I plan to return here for future stays. She wanted me to buy her one. But I was on a clock (what a fuckin shame).

So we just got down to business. Everything except A+. It was a pity to watch her ass wiggle its way out the door.So a bit of follow through on this babe from Bangkal.

She texts me yesterday saying she was feeling very dizzy and so, went to the doctor. So naturally, I ask her is everything OK now. My antennae are up and buzzing already. After an couple of more messages, we get on a call. She starts by saying the doctor thinks she is pregnant. I replied that isn't very good news. What else did the doctor say? (My angle was "how many weeks"). She replied the doctor thinks you are the father. I was like, how did the doctor know I banged you? Then I told her that I saw her on 04 Nov and there is no way in the world she can know of pregnancy symptoms on 14 Nov. It takes a minimum of 4 weeks before any noticeable symptom occurs. To which she got upset and suggested that I was accusing her of lying. So I said, OK go get a pregnancy test kit from 7/11 and do the test in front of me on video. She said OK and hung up.

This morning she texts me back saying she went to the doctor again and this time the doctor said that her dizziness is only because of low blood pressure.

Should I heave a sigh of relief? LMAO. These girls, who even gives them such insane ideas to con poor men?

Goferring
11-15-18, 17:24
These girls, who even gives them such insane ideas to con poor men?The guys that actually fall for it. LOL.

Can't blame a girl for trying when it's worked in the past. 😁.

Dg8787
11-15-18, 17:58
The guys that actually fall for it. LOL.

Can't blame a girl for trying when it's worked in the past. 😁.I am guessing there are "consultants" at the local internet shops who help guide them along. I have had several medical / hospital requests and they seem to follow the same script. First clue is that it is not in "words" of the girl if you understand what I mean.

Sometimes I play along for the laughs and ask for documentation. You would be surprised at what doctor / hospital bills they can fake.

Advantageous
11-16-18, 01:02
I have used the service on previous trips and the service was OK at best. I was wondering if anyone has used the service with great results? I was not interested in going out and playing the bar or La Caf game that gets old. Just ordering up a gal was much better and don't get me wrong the experience was good. The gal was somewhat lackluster, but she did look like the pic. The 5 star hotel had no problem on entry or exit with the lady typical call on entry and exit.

I might use the service again next week when checking in at 11 pm and heading back to the airport at 03:30 bag and shag shower and off again to other island. 6-7 thousand for a quick pop is still cheaper than home, and yes I know more than what should be paid. I guess it's the getting the first one under your belt after a 26 HR flight. The girl was never what I considered a risk of any kind. I did not leave anything in plain sight so I could be robbed but she was of age very clean and pretty like the pic. Just wanted to know if and what others have gotten from such a service. I have never tried or really know of any others serving the area. Any good info on other no risk services would be good also.

Play safe.

Bill Buxton.Glad someone has a post that *doesn't* belong in General Info (or really anywhere else it's not cluttering this thread)! Used them a couple nights ago (via Smooci) for a girl around 3 in the morning. Slightly older than the pics, but definitely the girl in them. Seemed a bit shy about her right boob (botched reduction?) but I was too focused elsewhere (her super tight ass) to mind. Pretty good, especially with my luck (or lack thereof) at spots like Kojax and Bottoms where some of the top earners literally balk at the thought of going home with a Black client (versus the value proposition of a "3/3/3" Korean).

Price point could be lower, but you get what you paid for; my girl was a great conversationalist and was able to clearly articulate which of her companions I should consider in the future and why, versus many bargirls that struggle to piece together a one-minute dialogue despite "speaking English". Overall, I'd probably use Courtesans again.

Goferring
11-16-18, 05:12
I have had several medical / hospital requests and they seem to follow the same script.Agreed.

About 6 months ago there was a plague of rabies affected cats targeting 23 year old girls. Several posters had similar requests for medical fees in Manila and I had a girl dying after being bitten in Davao.

Clearly a much more serious situation than sick aunts or lame buffalo. 😁.

D Cups
11-16-18, 15:21
Agreed.

About 6 months ago there was a plague of rabies affected cats targeting 23 year old girls. Several posters had similar requests for medical fees in Manila and I had a girl dying after being bitten in Davao.

Clearly a much more serious situation than sick aunts or lame buffalo..Ya it's always something with some of these girls. Dengue fever, dying relatives, immaculate conception, several birthdays in the same year, whatever. Many of the hospital / medical claims come with doctored up photos (pun intended). Happens in the DR, too, and I'm sure many other countries whose girls would rather fabricate stories for unwitting saps than do any actual paid work. As always, buyer beware. Still, the little pussies and GFE are incomparable. Cheers.

Breadman
11-16-18, 21:21
Ya it's always something with some of these girls. Dengue fever, dying relatives, immaculate conception, several birthdays in the same year, whatever. Many of the hospital / medical claims come with doctored up photos (pun intended). Happens in the DR, too, and I'm sure many other countries whose girls would rather fabricate stories for unwitting saps than do any actual paid work. As always, buyer beware. Still, the little pussies and GFE are incomparable. Cheers.My buddies girl ask for money for her sick son who was in the hospital. She sent him a photo of the kid hooked up to a rice cooker, guess she thought it looked medical enough.

Goferring
11-16-18, 22:23
My buddies girl ask for money for her sick son who was in the hospital. She sent him a photo of the kid hooked up to a rice cooker, guess she thought it looked medical enough.Malnutrition??

Goferring
11-16-18, 22:27
Ya it's always something with some of these girls. Dengue fever, dying relatives, immaculate conception, several birthdays in the same year, whatever. Many of the hospital / medical claims come with doctored up photos (pun intended). Happens in the DR, too, and I'm sure many other countries whose girls would rather fabricate stories for unwitting saps than do any actual paid work. As always, buyer beware. Still, the little pussies and GFE are incomparable. Cheers.The crazy thing is they would be far more likely to get something out of me if they just said they were broke. I could easily work out an installment plan with the better girls but the comical excuses just make them look foolish and deceitful.

Blanquiceleste
11-17-18, 04:11
The crazy thing is they would be far more likely to get something out of me if they just said they were broke. I could easily work out an installment plan with the better girls but the comical excuses just make them look foolish and deceitful.But that would not mean 'baarrowing', That is telling the truth and accepting they screwed up. Not happening.

Dg8787
11-17-18, 04:26
My buddies girl ask for money for her sick son who was in the hospital. She sent him a photo of the kid hooked up to a rice cooker, guess she thought it looked medical enough.You westerners don't realize that when you are in the hospital you eat rice porridge. Intravenous rice porridge must be the latest medical break through!

Now send the money!

Dg8787
11-17-18, 04:29
The crazy thing is they would be far more likely to get something out of me if they just said they were broke. I could easily work out an installment plan with the better girls but the comical excuses just make them look foolish and deceitful.Installment plan? I don't think there is repayment under the barrowing agreements.

Unless you plan to install something periodically!

Kabul Guy
11-17-18, 04:44
The crazy thing is they would be far more likely to get something out of me if they just said they were broke. I could easily work out an installment plan with the better girls but the comical excuses just make them look foolish and deceitful.They would lose face by admitting that they are broke or cannot manage their income. The lies and deceit are intended to allow everyone to pretend believe the fiction that this is a medical emergency.

If you want to lend the cash with a repayment plan, don't expect cash but take it in services, then say that you can help them if they will agree to help you.

Nice Guy 99
11-18-18, 05:11
Was this a set up for a scam or just a horny kid? I don't know and was not going to take a risk to find out.Horny kid. I often aim for the day after their 18th birthday. They squeal in pleasure.

D Cups
11-18-18, 14:16
Meanwhile, if anyone has seen any slim and stacked girls on Burgos I'd appreciate the intel and even better if she is a referral! Thanks!

Engine Driver
11-20-18, 05:49
I went to Bottoms Bar one evening early last week looking for Abby, who I had last seen nine months ago. It was wishful thinking that she would still be there. I'm not sure what the turnover rate is for girls, but I would imagine most would not last more than six months. I approached the mamasan and she found Abby for me. Only this was a different Abby! This one was also very pretty, almost beautiful and was very friendly. She was all over me. Playing with my dick, DFK-ing and allowing me to feel her up. I bought her a 390 PHP LD and she said she was happy to be barfined and do LT with me. I thought about the situation while sucking on my SML longneck.

I went at shift change over time and the night shift girls were on stage as well wearing their trademark t-bar panties (thongs) and suspenders covering their nipples. Most had slipped of their suspenders and were parading around basically topless. There were some stunners there and they carried themselves better than the girls at AC.

So I paid the 3,900 PHP bar fine, with the intention of giving the girl a further 4,000 PHP the following morning as that is the proper established rate. I then took Abby II to my hotel around the corner and within 30 seconds of entering, her attitude had changed 180 degrees. She was no longer the sweet innocent girl, but had morphed into a mean spirited re-negotiator. She wanted 3,000 PHP now for ST or 7,000 PHP for LT, all of it upfront. I said I would only pay her 4,000 PHP for LT, but in the morning. She flatly refused and said she couldn't do LT any more as her baby needed feeding. (This was a lie as the baby was apparently a 4-hour bus ride away in the provinces). I then said okay to 3,000 for ST, with half now, half later. She even refused to compromise to this fair arrangement. By this time I was getting annoyed and my sexual desire was declining. I then said the deal is off and we are going back to the bar for me to change girls.

We left the room with out saying a word and went back into the bar, which was a few minutes away. I approached the mamasan and she asked what happened. I told her I wanted to change girls. The mamasan flatly refused and said as the girl was taken out, I can't swap over. I told her the girl had a poor attitude and wouldn't do LT (I didn't tell her the real reason was demanding payment upfront). I stressed that I didn't even take her clothes off. After much pleading and begging, the mamasan finally relented and allowed me to pick another girl.

So a girl with a poor attitude can be changed over. Just stick to your guns and negotiate with the mamasan in a calm manner.

I will write about the stunner I picked in my next report.

Goferring
11-20-18, 05:56
So a girl with a poor attitude can be changed over. Just stick to your guns and negotiate with the mamasan in a calm manner.

I will write about the stunner I picked in my next report.This also has the benefit of showing all involved that while you are happy to pay a fair price, you are not going to be an easy mark for over charging or poor performance.

Especially beneficial if you intend to return a few times for other girls.

Engine Driver
11-20-18, 06:08
So after the mamasan agreed to the swap over, I picked out 'Claire', who was an absolute stunner, and totally stacked. I initially thought those bodacious tatas were fake see-cups, but she confirmed they were real. I tipped the mamasan for her generosity and took out Claire. She had a body to die for and would be a real traffic stopper in my country. Mr DCups, this one is for you.

She was a delight to be with. Friendly, accommodating, generous and happy. Just like a good Burgos girl. That's why we pay 8,000 at Burgos compared to 3,000 in AC. The girls are indeed sometimes 2-3 times better, in attitude, appearance and sophistication. Turns out she's a part time model and prolific beauty pageant contestant. She showed me the pics to confirm.

She's half Lebanese / half Pinay and what a stunning combination it was. She's actually Muslim and when she goes to Lebanon she has to wear a hijab. Once again, she showed me her Muslim pictures. She previously worked as the ground services officer for Qatar airways at NAIA and is fluent in French and Arabic, as well as English.

She does wonderful DFK, great BJ, enjoys DATY and offer any position you want. She had to leave at 1.00 am as she had a pageant rehearsal very early that morning. Without any previous price discussion, I just slipped her 3,000 PHP for ST and she was fine with it.

I have her approval to print these pictures and to hand out her phone number to prospective clients. I just ask you not to contact her unless you are ACTUALLY going to be in Makati. Please don't waste her time. Just PM me for the number.

Engine Driver
11-20-18, 06:27
One Friday afternoon about 5. 00 pm, I wandered into Tickles Bar. A few customers were about including the legendary 80-year old guy with the Zimmer frame. Apparently he goes in every day for a few hours. I take my hat off to him as he's living the dream.

As soon as I entered, I was mobbed by four girls. Two flashed their tits at me, one hopped on my knee and started grinding her pussy. Basically, all four wanted an LD! I sent three away and bought Miss Grinder a LD. I wasn't in the mood for sex as my dick needed a break. This was just really to have a look and a drink. She let me feel her up and really wanted a barfine, but I declined. A lot of fun can be had here. The girls had the naughtiness factor, which you rarely see in AC.

I then walked around the corner and down into Plan be. At 6. 00 pm on that Friday, the place was really rocking. It was full of corporate expat types there in their white business shirts. In fact, it was so full, I could only stand at the bar. The girls were absolutely stunning. They were wearing expensive black lingerie and were actually dancing to the cool groove. There was some really nice music being played by the DJ. When I saw two hot girls on the rocking horses on stage, I nearly had to rub one out! I didn't approach any girls, because those who who weren't on stage were already with the corporate types drinking their LDs, no doubt on some company's expense.

A great night can be had at Burgos. Just bring about 12,000 peso with you and you can have a blast.

Stykler
11-20-18, 06:32
{Snip}

I have her approval to print these pictures and to hand out her phone number to prospective clients. I just ask you not to contact her unless you are ACTUALLY going to be in Makati. Please don't waste her time. Just PM me for the number.I am rendered speechless! Well done. I won't bother asking for the phone number, I would last two seconds!

The Tall Man
11-20-18, 06:44
So after the mamasan agreed to the swap over, I picked out 'Claire', who was an absolute stunner, and totally stacked. I initially thought those bodacious tatas were fake see-cups, but she confirmed they were real. I tipped the mamasan for her generosity and took out Claire. She had a body to die for and would be a real traffic stopper in my country. Mr DCups, this one is for you.

She was a delight to be with. Friendly, accommodating, generous and happy. Just like a good Burgos girl. That's why we pay 8,000 at Burgos compared to 3,000 in AC. The girls are indeed sometimes 2-3 times better, in attitude, appearance and sophistication. Turns out she's a part time model and prolific beauty pageant contestant. She showed me the pics to confirm.

She's half Lebanese / half Pinay and what a stunning combination it was. She's actually Muslim and when she goes to Lebanon she has to wear a hijab. Once again, she showed me her Muslim pictures. She previously worked as the ground services officer for Qatar airways at NAIA and is fluent in French and Arabic, as well as English.

She does wonderful DFK, great BJ, enjoys DATY and offer any position you want. She had to leave at 1.00 am as she had a pageant rehearsal very early that morning. Without any previous price discussion, I just slipped her 3,000 PHP for ST and she was fine with it.

I have her approval to print these pictures and to hand out her phone number to prospective clients. I just ask you not to contact her unless you are ACTUALLY going to be in Makati. Please don't waste her time. Just PM me for the number.My gawd what a beauty! You are a lucky guy, heck if I found her when I was in Makati back in mid 2017 I may have never left.

Wow what a stunner!

The Tall Man.

Engine Driver
11-20-18, 10:35
As soon as I entered, I was mobbed by four girls. Two flashed their tits at me, one hopped on my knee and started grinding her pussy. Basically, all four wanted an LD! I sent three away and bought Miss Grinder a LD. I wasn't in the mood for sex as my dick needed a break. This was just really to have a look and a drink. She let me feel her up and really wanted a barfine, but I declined.You can get a blowjob at Tickles bar in the closed booth at the back. Miss Grinder said for the price of 10 lady drinks (3,900 PHP?), she could blow me and I could eat her pussy. They also have rooms attached if you want to bang the bird on the premises.

D Cups
11-20-18, 15:47
Claire. She had a body to die for and would be a real traffic stopper in my country. Mr DCups, this one is for you.

Mr. Engine Driver,

What a find! I PMd you and thank you for this! I will be staying in Makati Friday night and hope she is available! Much obliged!

Engine Driver
11-21-18, 03:00
Pretty good, especially with my luck (or lack thereof) at spots like Kojax and Bottoms where some of the top earners literally balk at the thought of going home with a Black client (versus the value proposition of a "3/3/3" Korean).

I don't think there's any overt racism. Steven Curry and Apl De Ap are their favourite celebrities. They are in awe of black culture. Their great grandmothers were fucking black service men at Clark and Subic 50 years ago. The problem arises as they think that every black man has a 10 inch dong and is going to mercilessly pound their tiny Pinay pussies all night. LOL.

The 3/3/3 description for Koreans is not valid anymore. It's more likely 3/3/10, with 10 being 10,000 pesos.

It seems like Smooci is good if you are on business and don't want to be spotted along Burgos or inside LA Cafe (but you still have to do the walk of shame in the hotel lobby!).

Smdrr
11-21-18, 05:12
Greetings fellow ISSers. I was pretty active on ISS a few years ago in the Russia and Europe forums and having finally "discovered" pretty much every country in Europe have decided to explore to Asia. In a short while I am planning a first time trip to Manila and Bangkok. I'll be staying in a Makati and mainly interested in freebies. I had a few questions and would appreciate responses from patrons in this forum.

It looks like that freebies are common and to be found in Manila? I mainly use Tinder wherever I travel but was wondering if there are better online dating sites available in Manila. Between FC, DIA and PL which one has the highest number of quality (freebie) girls? Having read some on the forum I notice a lot of mentions to "bars". Are these places to pick up freelancers primarily or normal bars that one can meet, chat and pick up a regular girl? Finally would appreciate your take on hotels vs airbnbs in Makati.

Thanks and feel free to let me know if you have any questions about any where in Europe! Happy to help some brothers out.

D Cups
11-21-18, 15:49
My gawd what a beauty! You are a lucky guy, heck if I found her when I was in Makati back in mid 2017 I may have never left.

Wow what a stunner!

The Tall Man.She's competing for Miss Bottoms Saturday December 1 if anyone want to cheer her on! Thanks to Mr. Engine Driver we've been whatssapping and I'll be barfining her Friday night! Woooohooo!

BrainDrain
11-22-18, 02:52
Greetings fellow ISSers. I was pretty active on ISS a few years ago in the Russia and Europe forums and having finally "discovered" pretty much every country in Europe have decided to explore to Asia. In a short while I am planning a first time trip to Manila and Bangkok. I'll be staying in a Makati and mainly interested in freebies. I had a few questions and would appreciate responses from patrons in this forum.

It looks like that freebies are common and to be found in Manila? I mainly use Tinder wherever I travel but was wondering if there are better online dating sites available in Manila. Between FC, DIA and PL which one has the highest number of quality (freebie) girls? Having read some on the forum I notice a lot of mentions to "bars". Are these places to pick up freelancers primarily or normal bars that one can meet, chat and pick up a regular girl? Finally would appreciate your take on hotels vs airbnbs in Makati.

Thanks and feel free to let me know if you have any questions about any where in Europe! Happy to help some brothers out.I'm on the high side of 50 and I can get many total freebies in Philippines. These freebies are Filipino that are also 50+.

If there is an age gap of 10 years then you need to pay in some way. While I might have girls that give me "freebies" the relationship is still one of me helping them in a financial way, maybe not transnational sex, but in a total period she will be happy. These freebies take tie to cultivate if there is an age difference.

I think your focus on freebies certainly gives me a bad impression of your intentions in Asia. Thailand is the sex tourist capital of the world so you are kind of saying you want to go to a top hotel but not pay for the room (Do you expect your airlines to fly you for free too?) I suggest rephrasing your intentions.

In summary, lots of 50+ freebies on offer.

BD.

AshbyGuy
11-22-18, 05:47
Hi EngineDriver and DCups,

I am a newly registered member here, but am active on PA.

I will be coming to Makati for 4 days work in January, and your posts about the gorgeous Claire from Bottoms have got me very excited about the trip! Would one of you gents be kind enough to let me know her phone / WhatsApp details so that I can get in touch with her?

Thanks gents.

Engine Driver
11-22-18, 06:44
She's competing for Miss Bottoms Saturday December 1 if anyone want to cheer her on! Thanks to Mr. Engine Driver we've been whatssapping and I'll be barfining her Friday night! Woooohooo!Sounds good DCups. I will be in Manila over the weekend but am staying in Malate as I want to check out Exclusiv and Amazonia (and LA Cafe). Can a local Manila resident please advise if it's feasible to travel to Makati from Malate on a Saturday evening, barfine the supermodel at Bottoms, and then travel back to Malate by taxi? Feasible as in travel times and traffic conditions. If DCups gets her on Friday, I will try and get her on Saturday.

Any advice would be appreciated.

ED.

Engine Driver
11-22-18, 06:51

Thanks and feel free to let me know if you have any questions about any where in Europe! Happy to help some brothers out.Nothing in life is free. It takes a lot of effort to cultivate the relationship. Many of the so called innocent types on dating apps are semi-pros. They just need a few thousand now and then to pay bills as Manila is an expensive place to live. High quality, well educated, normal girls from good families are not about to sleep with a foreigner at the first meeting (no different to your home country). You will note from previous reports that Call Sign Papa and the Norwegian legend before him always generously tip the "freebies" anyway.

Goferring
11-22-18, 12:35
Nothing in life is free. It takes a lot of effort to cultivate the relationship. Many of the so called innocent types on dating apps are semi-pros. They just need a few thousand now and then to pay bills as Manila is an expensive place to live. High quality, well educated, normal girls from good families are not about to sleep with a foreigner at the first meeting (no different to your home country). You will note from previous reports that Call Sign Papa and the Norwegian legend before him always generously tip the "freebies" anyway.
+1
YMMV but I've found that Freebies are over rated and a misnomer. Add a nice meal, second date, transport and gifts and you often pay more than a professional.

Add the emotional baggage that "good" girls bring and that many guys have their own skeletons in the closet and don't want unexpected follow up FB posts or texts and there is often less stress involved as well.

Some guys do hook some great non pros but labelling them as "free" can be a bit misleading.

Blanquiceleste
11-22-18, 12:53
Sounds good DCups. I will be in Manila over the weekend but am staying in Malate as I want to check out Exclusiv and Amazonia (and LA Cafe). Can a local Manila resident please advise if it's feasible to travel to Makati from Malate on a Saturday evening, barfine the supermodel at Bottoms, and then travel back to Malate by taxi? Feasible as in travel times and traffic conditions. If DCups gets her on Friday, I will try and get her on Saturday.

ED.I am not a Manila resident, but I have stayed in Malate (Century Park Hotel) quite a few times and traveled by taxi to Makati (Burgos), barfined a girl and then traveled back. Entirely depends on the time of day you are making these trips. It has sometimes taken me up to an hour and sometimes less than 20 minutes.

D Cups
11-22-18, 14:22
Sounds good DCups. I will be in Manila over the weekend but am staying in Malate as I want to check out Exclusiv and Amazonia (and LA Cafe). Can a local Manila resident please advise if it's feasible to travel to Makati from Malate on a Saturday evening, barfine the supermodel at Bottoms, and then travel back to Malate by taxi? Feasible as in travel times and traffic conditions. If DCups gets her on Friday, I will try and get her on Saturday.

ED.Thanks, buddy. BTW Amazonia shut down a couple of years ago to my utter dismay. I liked Amazonia better than LAC but I had nice finds in both. Maybe 6's or 7's, an occasional 8. If we cross paths the beers on me!

Engine Driver
11-23-18, 02:20
Hi EngineDriver and DCups,

I am a newly registered member here, but am active on PA.

I will be coming to Makati for 4 days work in January, and your posts about the gorgeous Claire from Bottoms have got me very excited about the trip! Would one of you gents be kind enough to let me know her phone / WhatsApp details so that I can get in touch with her?

Thanks gents.You can PM for her number. Best not to contact her until you are actually in Makati. It's not good to create unnecessary expectations.

SteelBaton
11-23-18, 02:44
I was in Makati last week ....From Wednesday to Friday I was staying at the Shangri-La but I was neck deep in work, so I could not manage to hobby at all. A shame. On Friday I shifted out of Shangri-La and took up battle station at Gramercy. Friday night, Can anyone tell me the GF situation at the Shang? What's the layout? Is it possible to bring a lady in via a side door or some other way to avoid a full on walk of shame through the main lobby?

Ito038
11-23-18, 03:14
Hello Engine,

I will be in Makati next weekend. Would you mind sharing her info. I can't send you message since I cannot subscribe with my credit cards for some reason??

Thank you.

Red Kilt
11-23-18, 05:42
Can anyone tell me the GF situation at the Shang? What's the layout? Is it possible to bring a lady in via a side door or some other way to avoid a full on walk of shame through the main lobby?Yes you can enter through the door on the northern side at the entrance to the ball-rooms.

There is a security guard there but you can get straight up to Level 1 without having to walk through the main lobby.

BrainDrain
11-23-18, 06:34
Can anyone tell me the GF situation at the Shang? What's the layout? Is it possible to bring a lady in via a side door or some other way to avoid a full on walk of shame through the main lobby?I gave the girl my spare key, she followed 20 meters behind.

ForkTruck
11-23-18, 11:50
I'm on the high side of 50 and I can get many total freebies in Philippines. These freebies are Filipino that are also 50+.

If there is an age gap of 10 years then you need to pay in some way. While I might have girls that give me "freebies" the relationship is still one of me helping them in a financial way, maybe not transnational sex, but in a total period she will be happy. These freebies take tie to cultivate if there is an age difference.

I think your focus on freebies certainly gives me a bad impression of your intentions in Asia. Thailand is the sex tourist capital of the world so you are kind of saying you want to go to a top hotel but not pay for the room (Do you expect your airlines to fly you for free too?) I suggest rephrasing your intentions.

In summary, lots of 50+ freebies on offer. BD.I agree with all of the comments on freebies being a whole different game. I am north of 60, far north. I have a bunch of girls who are so called freebies but actually there is no such thing. Girls who don't want money for sex require me to work much harder, chatting, first visits with a meal, pressure to meet family, paying for travel, etc, and they still expect you to drop some pesos in their purse for of course the family. There is also an emotional trap with them thinking he loves me, difficult to break from without alligator tears. They do not want to even get a hint that you are seeing anyone else. Personally I enjoy the added challange of manuvering in and around all of this. I have girls from 25 to 50 in my stable and I have to admit the older ones are the most fun in bed and the least trouble on an ongoing basis. FT.

Engine Driver
11-23-18, 15:54
Hello Engine,

I will be in Makati next weekend. Would you mind sharing her info. I can't send you message since I cannot subscribe with my credit cards for some reason??

Thank you.Then just go into Bottoms bar after 8. 00 pm and ask the Mamasan to get you Claire. It's that simple. I can't post her number on the public board.

Engine Driver
11-23-18, 16:04
One night last week in Makati, I was really bored and didn't feel like bar fining. I was tired and felt like a massage. I walked up and down Burgos and there were a group of young massage girls in scrubs waiting outside the Kwik-E-mart. I know that these girls don't know a thing about massage, will short change you on time and will quickly upsell, but I just wanted to do it. So I agreed to 500 PHP / hour with a smoking hot girl and we set off to my hotel, the City Garden Grande about 5 minutes away. As we were walking, another girl crept up behind us and said she was the sister of the massage girl and she would join in the massage. I said I didn't want two girls. The second girl said "no problem sir, we will share the money". WTF? Why would two people be massaging me for the same price.

By this time, I was on high alert and called the whole thing off. They then pleaded with me to at least take one of them. I flatly refused and told them both to [CodeWord140] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord140) off. Was this a trick to rob me in the room?

Mr Enternational
11-23-18, 16:16
Was this a trick to rob me in the room?Shit. I wouldn't have trusted that either. 2 chicks for 500? I take one girl and she can share the money with you when she gets back. I probably would have done it anyway just to see how it would play out. Only thing I would have for them to rob is deez nuts!

Turgid
11-23-18, 16:38
One night last week in Makati, I was really bored and didn't feel like bar fining. I was tired and felt like a massage. I walked up and down Burgos and there were a group of young massage girls in scrubs waiting outside the Kwik-E-mart. I know that these girls don't know a thing about massage, will short change you on time and will quickly upsell, but I just wanted to do it. So I agreed to 500 PHP / hour with a smoking hot girl and we set off to my hotel, the City Garden Grande about 5 minutes away. As we were walking, another girl crept up behind us and said she was the sister of the massage girl and she would join in the massage. I said I didn't want two girls. The second girl said "no problem sir, we will share the money". WTF? Why would two people be massaging me for the same price.I don't see the possibility of being robbed. At worst it was that each would have less work to do, the work of one being shared by two. At best it was that the second girl was just horny and wanted you to bang her but being shy as most Pinays are did not want to come out and say so. Guess you'd never know!

Chocha Monger
11-23-18, 16:51
I don't see the possibility of being robbed. At worst it was that each would have less work to do, the work of one being shared by two. At best it was that the second girl was just horny and wanted you to bang her but being shy as most Pinays are did not want to come out and say so. Guess you'd never know!Yes. You never know how such things will turn out in the room.

George03
11-23-18, 18:37
I agree with all of the comments on freebies being a whole different game. I am north of 60, far north. I have a bunch of girls who are so called freebies but actually there is no such thing. Girls who don't want money for sex require me to work much harder, chatting, first visits with a meal, pressure to meet family, paying for travel, etc, and they still expect you to drop some pesos in their purse for of course the family. There is also an emotional trap with them thinking he loves me, difficult to break from without alligator tears. They do not want to even get a hint that you are seeing anyone else. Personally I enjoy the added challange of manuvering in and around all of this. I have girls from 25 to 50 in my stable and I have to admit the older ones are the most fun in bed and the least trouble on an ongoing basis. FT.In my early 60's as well. Haven't had any trouble with the 30 somethings traveling with me, but paying for airfare, dinner, etc. I am OK with that. I have posed questions on this forum before about the older 40 or 50 + women, usually stupid comments are posted. Glad to know the 50+ are eager, which is a theory I had. The last trip, I didn't have much time to negotiate the dating sites as I had to shorten the trip. I would like to see more post about the experienced ladies, but I plan on doing my own research on the next trip.

Mua Tur
11-24-18, 03:12
......... Personally I enjoy the added challange of manuvering in and around all of this. I have girls from 25 to 50 in my stable and I have to admit the older ones are the most fun in bed and the least trouble on an ongoing basis. FT.Perfectly said. The more younger the more nagger and higher level of expectation. More elder more easier to handle with more fun. One risk point you did not mentioned here about so called freebies. That I am experienced before and made good damage of mine to escape out. Mostly happening with younger girls with me. Taking duel pictures and posting in facebook. Or instragrams or in other social sites. They do these showing to their friends and family with pride that she have a foreigner BF. More over ensuring and booking the man permanently for longer time. Now I m learned and experienced how to avoid such kind of risk.

Happy Hundting.

Manfield04
11-24-18, 06:41
May be one of the girls is [CodeWord902] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord902) and as such, she does not have an ID. So, she will try to be accompanied by a girl who is over 18 years old and has an ID.

I have met with such situations a couple of times. Once, I met a girl in Robinsons Mall and she wanted to be accompanied by her 'sister'. I declined. When I met her again, I asked whether she had an ID, she told me she had already applied for and would get it after one week. I understood that she is still [CodeWord902] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord902) and trying her luck to hook with someone. I told her that I could only take her when she has proper ID and I left.

As we were walking, another girl crept up behind us and said she was the sister of the massage girl and she would join in the massage. The second girl said "no problem sir, we will share the money"

Engine Driver
11-24-18, 10:05
May be one of the girls does not have an ID. So, she will try to be accompanied by a girl who is over 18 years old and has an ID.I think you nailed it. Lucky escape.

Blanquiceleste
11-24-18, 14:12
By this time, I was on high alert and called the whole thing off. They then pleaded with me to at least take one of them. I flatly refused and told them both to **** off. Was this a trick to rob me in the room?I hope all newbies visiting the Philippines take note of this. Don't let the little head influence your decision making.

A couple of years back I reported on a DIA girl who traveled from Olongapo to AC to meet me. I met her near Margarita Station and discovered she was accompanied by her "cousin" who looked a bit too young for comfort. I walked away in 5 minutes after giving her money equivalent to their to and fro bus trip to AC + a bit more for some food and their troubles.

Best decision I made I think.

SBTiger
11-24-18, 18:11
May be one of the girls is 902 and as such, she does not have an ID. So, she will try to be accompanied by a girl who is over 18 years old and has an ID.

I have met with such situations a couple of times. Once, I met a girl in Robinsons Mall and she wanted to be accompanied by her 'sister'. I declined. When I met her again, I asked whether she had an ID, she told me she had already applied for and would get it after one week. I understood that she is still ...and trying her luck to hook with someone. I told her that I could only take her when she has proper ID and I left.What is this ID issue? Are we supposed to check the girls ID / Age etc.

And what the heck is this CodeWord902 - some prohibited word?

SBTiger
11-24-18, 18:24
Perfectly said. The more younger the more nagger and higher level of expectation. More elder more easier to handle with more fun. One risk point you did not mentioned here about so called freebies. That I am experienced before and made good damage of mine to escape out. Mostly happening with younger girls with me. Taking duel pictures and posting in facebook. Or instragrams or in other social sites. They do these showing to their friends and family with pride that she have a foreigner BF. More over ensuring and booking the man permanently for longer time. Now I m learned and experienced how to avoid such kind of risk.

Happy Hundting.I personally prefer late 20's / early 30's. For the same reasons, including my own age / abilities. But I am definitely not into 50s (at least not yet)- you probably could not pay me enough.

What are the good bars for FLs (Free Lancers), so not 'bar fine' (BF) kinds of joints. Nothing wrong with BFs, its just another commercial model.

Smdrr
11-24-18, 19:21
Thanks for the life lessons. Simply had some questions but seemed to have misunderstood. I am not a college kid whose goal is to get laid with minimum cash. I understand and am more than happy to spend more for a "dating" scenario. I am looking for freebies because I have done both p4 p and freebie long enough to know they offer very different experiences and I for one happened to love and choose the latter. Happy hunting. And for those reading and interested in freebies I seem to be getting great results already with tinder and okc prior to my trip so there may not even be a need for special to PH dating sites. Cheers.

--S.

Manfield04
11-24-18, 19:31
It is not advisable to have sex with a girl who is not 18 years old, the age at which she will have an ID. If you wish to take a girl who is below eighteen years old, then be prepared to bear the consequences.

What is this ID issue? Are we supposed to check the girls ID / Age etc.

SBTiger
11-24-18, 23:24
It is not advisable to have sex with a girl who is not 18 years old, the age at which she will have an ID. If you wish to take a girl who is below eighteen years old, then be prepared to bear the consequences.I do understand the issues/problems with Und/age sex etc. Not sure what the exact laws in Philippines are.

My question was exactly who is responsible for what.

Are we supposed to check ID in case of doubt? Or simply avoid in case of doubt or without ID?

SBTiger
11-24-18, 23:39
Thanks for the life lessons. Simply had some questions but seemed to have misunderstood. I am not a college kid whose goal is to get laid with minimum cash. I understand and am more than happy to spend more for a "dating" scenario. I am looking for freebies because I have done both p4 p and freebie long enough to know they offer very different experiences and I for one happened to love and choose the latter. Happy hunting. And for those reading and interested in freebies I seem to be getting great results already with tinder and okc prior to my trip so there may not even be a need for special to PH dating sites. Cheers.

--S.Even though I agree with your intent. But freebies are not "exactly Free", they require lot more Time and Effort, and last but not the least Luck.
Your looks / age etc matter. But time / effort / luck matter a lot more. (IMHO).

So if You have the Time, someone may have the Inclination.

Good Luck,

WestCoast1
11-24-18, 23:55
What are the good bars for FLs (Free Lancers), so not 'bar fine' (BF) kinds of joints. Nothing wrong with BFs, its just another commercial model.As this is the Makati thread, the closest place for FL would be an indoor-outdoor resto / bar in Greenbelt (Ayala) Mall #3 called Havana Cafe. Do a search for it in this thread.

It is not advisable to have sex with a girl who is not 18 years old, the age at which she will have an ID. This has been written about before. Man your thought about 'the age at which she will have an eye dee' is a bit off the mark. Whereas most American teens get a driver's license around age 16 or 17, most pinoy don't have an eye dee. Many of the eye dees out there that girls do have are not valid; the girl has purchased a fake eye dee for a few hundred pesos. The girl could easily be below 18 and have a fake eye dee showing her to be 22. Its often easier to purchase a fake eye dee (its ready in 10 minutes) than a real eye dee (could take a month, and in addition before getting it the girl must show other previously-obtained eye dees like a cedula).

SBTiger
11-25-18, 19:31
As this is the Makati thread, the closest place for FL would be an indoor-outdoor resto / bar in Greenbelt (Ayala) Mall #3 called Havana Cafe. Do a search for it in this thread.

This has been written about before. Man your thought about 'the age at which she will have an eye dee' is a bit off the mark. Whereas most American teens get a driver's license around age 16 or 17, most pinoy don't have an eye dee. Many of the eye dees out there that girls do have are not valid; the girl has purchased a fake eye dee for a few hundred pesos. The girl could easily be below 18 and have a fake eye dee showing her to be 22. Its often easier to purchase a fake eye dee (its ready in 10 minutes) than a real eye dee (could take a month, and in addition before getting it the girl must show other previously-obtained eye dees like a cedula).Per US Laws, if the girl has Fake ID- the guy is still responsible if actually und / age. So how does it work in Phillip?

Dg8787
11-25-18, 21:20
Per US Laws, if the girl has Fake ID- the guy is still responsible if actually und / age. So how does it work in Phillip?PPP is the rule. Philippines Peso Power generally is the way to resolution. No need to debate about the legality of anything. Resolution at the lowest level is the goal.

Kabul Guy
11-26-18, 01:47
Per US Laws, if the girl has Fake ID- the guy is still responsible if actually und / age. So how does it work in Phillip?Generally in North America the greater the age difference the more responsible the guy is held to ensure that she is of age. In other words what a late 20's guy can get away with is a little more than a late 50's or older guy. As you get really close in ages, say guy 19 girl 17, then the minimum age spread laws take effect in some places.

Kabul Guy
11-26-18, 01:49
PPP is the rule. Philippines Peso Power generally is the way to resolution. No need to debate about the legality of anything. Resolution at the lowest level is the goal.

The more people involved the higher the cost will be, if anything actually gets written down or the cuffs come out then you can expect many thousands, dollars not peso, in the case of too young girls.

Pay off the first cop on the scene before his friends show up with their hands out too.

Advantageous
11-26-18, 02:11
I don't think there's any overt racism. Steven Curry and Apl De Ap are their favourite celebrities. They are in awe of black culture. Their great grandmothers were fucking black service men at Clark and Subic 50 years ago. The problem arises as they think that every black man has a 10 inch dong and is going to mercilessly pound their tiny Pinay pussies all night. LOL.

The 3/3/3 description for Koreans is not valid anymore. It's more likely 3/3/10, with 10 being 10,000 pesos.

It seems like Smooci is good if you are on business and don't want to be spotted along Burgos or inside LA Cafe (but you still have to do the walk of shame in the hotel lobby!).Oh it's definitely not overt (a lot of the excited stares and shouts I get when I walk into any bar with my hair untied is evidence enough), but I concur; there have been a lot of scenarios in the past few weeks where I've had to talk girls "off the edge" in regard to those exact fears.

Did admittedly have a bit of an episode where the masseuse I pulled off Durban (shortest route to Burgos from Gramercy) was bleeding bc we were fucking pretty intensely, but I'd seen her before (and since), and she hasn't actually noticed until I saw spots on my bed and turned the lights on (she said after she came she just wanted it in her too much to pay attention), but I'm generally much less insistent on dictating the pace.

Having said that, my trips to Burgos have been pretty few and far between the last couple of weeks. My Tinder (Gold + Boosts) game is really strong out here, and even though the amount of p4 p is surprisingly lacking in the couple hundred matches I've made (sometimes to my chagrin), I've had some really good "freebie" (with respect to the conversation held in the last few pages) experiences with some real attractive girls within my preferred range of body types. Downside of that is I wouldn't recommend it to anyone staying less than four weeks unless you really like to chat up girls in your spare time, as anything that's not going to end as "Prostitution Lite" requires a bit of groundwork.

Also, "Claire" looks like another girl at Bottoms who just plain didn't fuck with Black dudes even on an associative level (I went back in with a white-passing Hispanic friend, and even when he pulled her over she was afraid to associate with my side of the table), but I'd hate to mislabel, since that girl also looks like a girl from Shampoo Bar who was the only fuckable thing in there when said friend and I went in (after leaving Bottoms early), so it's possible it's another dark-skinned pinay with big fake tits for her frame.

Goferring
11-26-18, 02:36
The more people involved the higher the cost will be, if anything actually gets written down or the cuffs come out then you can expect many thousands, dollars not peso, in the case of too young girls.

Pay off the first cop on the scene before his friends show up with their hands out too.I'll ask again. . . Who is stupid enough to let this happen to them?

Isn't any follow up action just Darwin's revenge?

SBTiger
11-26-18, 07:09
I'll ask again. . . Who is stupid enough to let this happen to them?

Isn't any follow up action just Darwin's revenge?Does this ID / Age and Police work as some kind of scam/trap, that we need to watch out for? Not sure how else will police suddenly show up, unless und / age is some kind of an huge local issue.

One can simply avoid the issue with staying away from questionable age girls, but scams/traps work in all kinds of ways, especially if police is corrupt.

Goferring
11-26-18, 07:44
Does this ID / Age and Police work as some kind of scam/trap, that we need to watch out for? Not sure how else will police suddenly show up, unless und / age is some kind of an huge local issue.

One can simply avoid the issue with staying away from questionable age girls, but scams/traps work in all kinds of ways, especially if police is corrupt.In 20+ years I don't know any one who knows someone who was unjustly set up. However, I do know guys that were subject to revenge scams or very very guilty as charged and deserved everything they got.

While there are scams and there are corrupt cops, you would have to be exceedingly unlucky to be stung due to a one-off event, not knowing she was slightly under 18.

Your second suggestion to "Just say no!" is absolutely correct and solves all issues.

WestCoast1
11-26-18, 08:08
In 20+ years I don't know any one who knows someone who was unjustly set up. However, I do know guys that were subject to revenge scams or very very guilty as charged and deserved everything they got.

While there are scams and there are corrupt cops, you would have to be exceedingly unlucky to be stung due to a one-off event, not knowing she was slightly under 18.

Your second suggestion to "Just say no!" is absolutely correct and solves all issues.Around 2011-12 I reported here a Makati scam attempt against myself by two Burgos street girls. Without going into great detail as before, two lookers on the Citadel side of the street across from Bourbon bar offered a 2-girl massage, and I took them. Once the massage started one of the girls informed me that the other girl was a minor. They upped their price considerably and they dared me to call for hotel security. Who knows if a corrupt cop was waiting or not, years later that becomes irrelevant.

Like getting your pocket picked, these situations are probably rare, but there you have it. If it happened to me, it could happen to you. Having door security take the girl's eye dee is probably your best bet, but in the end its only a bet, as even with the hotel being in possession of an eye dee, nothing is guaranteed (especially if the eye dee is fake).

To SBT, avoid if any doubt. Yes, look at the eye dee of every freelancer (take a pic as I do). Any girl without one is a pass, as even if she's 40 she might not get past your hotel door security without one.

Amjeck
11-26-18, 08:53
In 20+ years I don't know any one who knows someone who was unjustly set up. However, I do know guys that were subject to revenge scams or very very guilty as charged and deserved everything they got.

.I've heard of guys entangled in these types of scams. They do exist, and and seem to be targeted towards the careless types. This is nothing new really. It's been around for years!

Goferring
11-26-18, 09:06
Around 2011-12 I reported here a Makati scam attempt against myself by two Burgos street girls. Without going into great detail as before, two lookers on the Citadel side of the street across from Bourbon bar offered a 2-girl massage, and I took them. Once the massage started one of the girls informed me that the other girl was a minor. They upped their price considerably and they dared me to call for hotel security. Who knows if a corrupt cop was waiting or not, years later that becomes irrelevant.So how did it end? Did you call their bluff or pay up?

I had a similar threat to call police / military friends elsewhere (for different reasons). Luckily it was in a country where I would win "my cop is bigger than your cop" and I just offered her my phone and said she could ring any General in my Contacts that she wanted.

She quickly retreated but it would be a brave bluff in a new country or if it wasn't obvious you were a long term resident.

Mr Enternational
11-26-18, 11:07
To SBT, avoid if any doubt. Yes, look at the eye dee of every freelancer (take a pic as I do). Any girl without one is a pass, as even if she's 40 she might not get past your hotel door security without one.Might be passing up on a lot of chicks going that route. For some reason a lot of chicks just do not carry ID. Chick that is staying with me right now is a non-pro that works at a call center. She was there to pick me up from the airport 2 nights ago. When we got to the airbnb condo we had to check in with security to get card keys for the turnstyle to get into the building. She didn't bring any ID. Didn't affect anything though. There is a sign that says you have to leave a 300 peso deposit for the card key if you don't leave your ID at the desk. I told her that she should always have ID. What if something should happen to her and nobody has any idea who she is. I guess it is just the culture. I have seen chicks with a bag full of shit, yet no ID in the bag.

WestCoast1
11-26-18, 11:36
I've heard of guys entangled in these types of scams. They do exist, and and seem to be targeted towards the careless types. This is nothing new really. It's been around for years!Have sat with guys at Kok's in AC, Burgos bars, and in PM here who have repeated similar tales to me of the same process happening to them. Suddenly in the room the girl says: "I'm a minor. Give me 5000". You don't often hear of these things because (I think) its an embarrassing situation. A quick payment gets the girl gone.

So how did it end? Did you call their bluff or pay up?A combination of things got them out of the hotel.

In similar vein, we had a AC newb report in the AC thread (2-3 years ago) about this scam happening to him The fake police came to arrest him just after the girl left? They took him to some house and forced him to take them to an ATM machine to get them money.

WestCoast1
11-26-18, 12:09
For some reason a lot of chicks just do not carry ID.They don't carry them because most girls just don't have one. If the do have one, it might be fake. Your call center girl clearly has one (her work eye dee), she just didn't have it on her. I have had similar instances, where my girl has an eye dee (I got it for her), but she didn't have it with her, and I just vouched with the door security for her.

Might be passing up on a lot of chicks going that route.I realize that there is a large category of girls that I'm not drawing from (no eye dee), but that hasn't dampened my joy too much. There are just too many girls in the 'have eye dee' category for me to ignore. Also, some hotels and condo's simply refuse to let any girl in who does not have one. Example: Birch Tower in Malate, near Robinson's. I took a girl from LAC 2 months ago. In the taxi over to BT I asked her if she had her eye dee for the security desk. She said she'd left it at home, but that it was OK because she was in BT recently with a customer, and the desk security only required her to sign in and the gent to authorize her entry. However when we got to BT, the security would not let her enter. She pleaded with them and told them she came before and the gent said her going up was OK, but they didn't fall for it. "No! Entry!" She asked me to take her to a ST hotel but I passed. I hate it when people waste my time (my time is more important to me than anyone else's time is to them). Pearl Garden hotel on Taft / UN also rejected one of my LAC girls who did not have an eye dee.

Kabul Guy
11-27-18, 02:02
I've heard of guys entangled in these types of scams. They do exist, and and seem to be targeted towards the careless types. This is nothing new really. It's been around for years!Are these really happening or is it just urban legends?

So far only one first hand report, from an event of a few years ago, where he just got shook down for some money not any police involvement although it may have escalated to that eventually.

Red Kilt
11-27-18, 07:36
Are these really happening or is it just urban legends?

So far only one first hand report, from an event of a few years ago, where he just got shook down for some money not any police involvement although it may have escalated to that eventually.I said something about this 3 weeks ago KB and a couple of posters shot me down.

I've lived here for 21 years and I've only ever read about these scams here.

Never heard about them first hand nor have any of my expat mates discussed them either.

SBTiger
11-27-18, 07:51
I said something about this 3 weeks ago KB and a couple of posters shot me down.

I've lived here for 21 years and I've only ever read about these scams here.

Never heard about them first hand nor have any of my expat mates discussed them either.So based on all the responses, there is 'potential' for Age scam- that one needs to watch out for.

But the fundamental question still remains. What if the ID is fake- who is held responsible?

Engine Driver
11-27-18, 07:54
So based on all the responses, there is 'potential' for Age scam. That one needs to watch out for.

But the fundamental question still remains. What if the ID is fake- who is held responsible?You are! Have you ever known a minor to be arrested along with the older man? If you are unable to negotiate your way out of it, your life as you know it could be over.

If in doubt walk away.

SBTiger
11-27-18, 08:29
You are! Have you ever known a minor to be arrested along with the older man? If you are unable to negotiate your way out of it, your life as you know it could be over.

If in doubt walk away.Yes "If in doubt walk away" - that should not be hard.

WestCoast1
11-28-18, 00:49
So based on all the responses, there is 'potential' for Age scam- that one needs to watch out for.

But the fundamental question still remains. What if the ID is fake- who is held responsible?You seem to be very concerned about this, maybe more than you need. There is a simple solution. Since this is the Makati thread, stick to the Burgos or EDSA gogo bars. All girls have bar eye dees, and I've never heard of such a problem with these girls. Stay off the street if this is your concern. If you're looking for a fool-proof way to avoid this problem, stay home. Asia isn't for the meek.

Dg8787
11-28-18, 01:11
So based on all the responses, there is 'potential' for Age scam- that one needs to watch out for.

But the fundamental question still remains. What if the ID is fake- who is held responsible?You are responsible.

You are responsible.

Don't argue about the fundamental legality of responsibility, you can not afford the cost of arguing in money, time and detention. In the event you are caught up in it and fighting the legality it it, please file timely reports here.

Mua Tur
11-28-18, 02:46
Yes "If in doubt walk away" - that should not be hard.Definitely better to walk away if there is any kind of doubt. There are plenty to pick.

Many kind of trapping or plot can be framed up for the careless punters based on minors. Once in Cebu I cut off a lovely DIA girl of 28 after few hours where as it was 2 days plan. Just because of she planned to bring her 4 yr old baby after eve. She said she did not find any one to take care the baby in absence of her. She wanted a family room or another room for them. Family room completely no because I can not run my adultery things in front of a minor. Separate room also annoying, calling her or knocking her door if I need her. Definitely presence of a baby was a disaster for the rhythm. Another thing came in my mind is there any kind of smoke? So I politely declined her idea said we had enough.

Stay safe and happy hunting.

SaltyPete
11-28-18, 15:53
You seem to be very concerned about this, maybe more than you need. There is a simple solution. Since this is the Makati thread, stick to the Burgos or EDSA gogo bars. All girls have bar eye dees, and I've never heard of such a problem with these girls. Stay off the street if this is your concern. If you're looking for a fool-proof way to avoid this problem, stay home. Asia isn't for the meek.I know from first hand experience that sticking to EDSA bars does not guarantee the girl will be of proper age. Apparently, bar managers can be fooled, too. The only fool-proof ways to avoid this problem is to stay home, or date girls obviously in their upper 20's + (avoid college age girls).

Chocha Monger
11-28-18, 20:21
Glad someone has a post that *doesn't* belong in General Info (or really anywhere else it's not cluttering this thread)! Used them a couple nights ago (via Smooci) for a girl around 3 in the morning. Slightly older than the pics, but definitely the girl in them. Seemed a bit shy about her right boob (botched reduction?) but I was too focused elsewhere (her super tight ass) to mind. Pretty good, especially with my luck (or lack thereof) at spots like Kojax and Bottoms where some of the top earners literally balk at the thought of going home with a Black client (versus the value proposition of a "3/3/3" Korean).
They are just a little worried that a 10-inch soul pole will make them too loose for their boyfriend.

Mr Enternational
11-29-18, 00:54

But the fundamental question still remains. What if the ID is fake- who is held responsible?Didn't you just do the same thing in the Medellin thread? Asked a ton of rudimentary questions and kept saying but but but, then went there and had a shitty time, which is virtually impossible to do, with it being one of the top places in the western hemisphere to monger. You totally worried about the wrong things, as you are doing now. Instead of asking key questions such as where, when, and how much, you were off on tangents as you are doing now. That is what led you to going to various types of venues (casas, strip clubs) at the wrong times when either they were not opened or nobody was there.

Concentrate on the basics first (so you won't fuck up like you did in Medellin), then leave the advance theory shit until after you have a couple of trips under your belt. Right now you should have on blinders: I am going to this place at this time and it is going to cost this much money. Save all the bargirls coming from Samar area and giving half their money to their trike driver boyfriend and having a 4 year bar lifespan for a different time. You are asking calculus questions before you have learned to add and subtract and it is leading to you fucking your trips up.

WestCoast1
11-29-18, 03:18
I know from firstand experience that sticking to EDSA bars does not guarantee the girl will be of proper age. Apparently, bar managers can be fooled, too. This is good to know SP. Also in the AC bars there are occasional UA girls. However, these are the exception, not the rule. Burgos / EDSA girls are more likely not to have this issue than street girls.

To the OP asking about age: Just where are you planning to pull girls from? ME makes a good point: You might be concentrating on the wrong things here. Getting laid in Manila is just too easy. Go have fun.

Engine Driver
11-29-18, 03:44
Gentlemen,

The lovely Miss Claire has issued an all points bulletin. She has invited any Mongerers in Burgos on Saturday to come and cheer for her at the Miss Bottoms contest at Bottoms Bar. She is representing Australia. I'm sure it will be a boobalicious event.

Saturday 1 December.

ED.

Ito038
11-29-18, 04:45
Dear Engine,

I will arrive at Manila tmr and surely will check Claire out. I just wonder since she is competing for Miss Bottoms, will she not available for take out? Should I try my luck on Friday instead and since the bar fines is super steep, is she keen for exchanging phone number to meet the following days or something?

Thank a lot.

Gentlemen,

The lovely Miss Claire has issued an all points bulletin. She has invited any Mongerers in Burgos on Saturday to come and cheer for her at the Miss Bottoms contest at Bottoms Bar. She is representing Australia. I'm sure it will be a boobalicious event.

Saturday 1 December.

ED.

Engine Driver
11-29-18, 06:55

But the fundamental question still remains. What if the ID is fake- who is held responsible?It seems risk mitigation is your top priority when traveling and you are going on about the same issue over and over again. There are a couple of fail proof methods to ensure that you don't get busted by LE for dealing with minors:

1. Stay at home and fap to videos featuring Pinays on porn hub.

2. Pick up a toothless, bearded hag on Burgos and ask for a BBBJ.

I'm thinking even those two will be too risky for you.

Goferring
11-29-18, 12:05
Gentlemen,

Saturday 1 December.

ED.Someone is in love ❤ 😙.

Claire Driver has such a nice ring to it 💏 🎉 🥂 🎁.

Engine Driver
11-29-18, 21:00
Someone is in love ❤ 😙.

Claire Driver has such a nice ring to it 💏 🎉 🥂 🎁.Touche. Nice one.

What's the golden rule? Never, ever get close to a prostitute as it will never, ever end well.

Besides, she's muslim which means I would need to convert and get my dick snipped. Pass.

Engine Driver
11-30-18, 04:19
Dear Engine,

I will arrive at Manila tmr and surely will check Claire out. I just wonder since she is competing for Miss Bottoms, will she not available for take out? Should I try my luck on Friday instead and since the bar fines is super steep, is she keen for exchanging phone number to meet the following days or something?

Thank a lot.I'm back in my home country now.

Bar girls are notoriously erratic and don't keep schedules like me or you. I have no idea what Claire may be up to, but your assumption about her not being able to be barfined after the pageant is probably correct. Many of these top tier prostitutes have a long list of suitors and wealthy sponsors. They will probably go and party somewhere with a bunch of high rollers.

You should go in on Friday when the evening shift crew starts (6. 00 pm), seek out the mamasan and ask her to bring you Claire. The chances are you will probably walk into a set of big bazookas before you see the mamasan. That would then be assault with a deadly weapon.

Engine Driver
11-30-18, 04:30
This is for the benefit of newbies who may be wandering around Burgos, not knowing how much cash to get out of the ATM. You don't want to die of sticker shock.

Ladies Drink = 390.

Punter's drinks x 2 = 400.

Tips for waitress and mamasan = 100.

Barfine = 3900.

Tip for girl the next morning = 5000.

Dinner and drinks after the first pop = 1500 (Cafe Cubano or Filling Station).

Breakfast the next morning (optional) = 600.

So I think 12,000 is the minimum you're going to need to spend the night with a top quality prostitute. Don't try and negotiate the girl's tip below 5,000 as that will cause serious insult. The girls know their worth. Many will sit idle rather than go with a guy for a tip less than 5,000. That's the filipina way as they don't want to lose face.

As mentioned before, many of the girls have wealthy sponsors looking after them, so the desperation might not be there.

Goferring
11-30-18, 09:51
This is for the benefit of newbies who may be wandering around Burgos, not knowing how much cash to get out of the ATM. You don't want to die of sticker shock.

Ladies Drink = 390.

Punter's drinks x 2 = 400.

Tips for waitress and mamasan = 100.

Barfine = 3900.

Tip for girl the next morning = 5000.

Dinner and drinks after the first pop = 1500 (Cafe Cubano or Filling Station).

Breakfast the next morning (optional) = 600.

So I think 12,000 is the minimum you're going to need to spend the night with a top quality prostitute. Don't try and negotiate the girl's tip below 5,000 as that will cause serious insult. The girls know their worth. Many will sit idle rather than go with a guy for a tip less than 5,000. That's the filipina way as they don't want to lose face.

As mentioned before, many of the girls have wealthy sponsors looking after them, so the desperation might not be there.RANT ON:

9000 P for a fuck.

In the Philippines.

Are you fucking crazy?

12,000 P for one bar tab.

For two drinks.

Sheer stupidity.

For idiots only.

RANT OFF:

$180 for numerous fucks.

With a smoking hot model.

For ALL NIGHT.

$250 for a night of groping strippers and drowning in tits.

Where do I sign up??

Each to their own 😁

Goferring
12-01-18, 05:14
Just deflecting some of the hate mail I'm getting on PMs.

I wasn't calling anyone's preferences idiotic. Just taking a tongue in cheek look at the extremes of how the same situation can be viewed.

Vive la difference!!

RANT ON:

9000 P for a fuck.

In the Philippines.

Are you fucking crazy?

12,000 P for one bar tab.

For two drinks.

Sheer stupidity.

For idiots only.

RANT OFF:

$180 for numerous fucks.

With a smoking hot model.

For ALL NIGHT.

$250 for a night of groping strippers and drowning in tits.

Where do I sign up??

Each to their own 😁

CallSign Papa
12-01-18, 06:26
I wasn't calling anyone's preferences idiotic.
Vive la difference!!IMO if you want to go to a relatively cheap mongering destination and pay the most you possibly can to screw a girl, then follow Engine Driver's pricing guide. Burgos is just the fucking worst place to get laid. And no disrespect to ED who clearly enjoyed himself, more power to him.

But there are so many better alternatives to get hot girls at 2/3 k a session, that aren't the wallet vampires you meet at P Burgos St.

CallSign Papa
12-01-18, 06:30
You are asking calculus questions before you have learned to add and subtract and it is leading to you fucking your trips up.Nailed on Mr E.

Plus, and I'm not sure this has been said, what's the big fucking deal with meeting up with girls who are that close to being a minor that you might put yourself in legal peril?

It's totally nuts that anyone is that bothered by banging an 18 year old. There aren't enough hot 20-year-olds in Manila for you?

Spoiler alert, there are!

Engine Driver
12-01-18, 20:41
Just deflecting some of the hate mail I'm getting on PMs.

I wasn't calling anyone's preferences idiotic. Just taking a tongue in cheek look at the extremes of how the same situation can be viewed.

Vive la difference!!What Goferring was saying is that there's two ways to look at the situation. It can be considered horrendously expensive or unbelievablely cheap.

Call Sign Papa prefers to use social media to get his sweet, innocent amateurs for a tip of 2-3000. I love the excitement of going to the bars and getting a smoking hot chick. For me, 12,000 is a bargain for 12 hours with a model quality girl.

In my country, such an experience with a top tier prostitute would cost $4-6000 a night. I attach evidence.

http://www.penthouse.com.au/escorts/sydney

Engine Driver
12-01-18, 22:59
Isn't it ironic that main mongering location in Manila should be named after such a righteous man?

Engine Driver
12-05-18, 01:34
Our favourite bar girl from Bottoms has sent some photos through of the Miss Bottoms Earth pageant. She came third runner up, which I think means fourth. She did win the title of Miss Eco Tourism, so it's pretty good to have that on your CV if you want a job with one of those UN agencies. She also won Miss Best Long Gown. How could she not win that with a see-through sequinned top showing off her magnificent boobies?

Mr Enternational
12-05-18, 03:55
For me, 12,000 is a bargain for 12 hours with a model quality girl.

In my country, such an experience with a top tier prostitute would cost $4-6000 a night. I attach evidence.

http://www.penthouse.com.au/escorts/sydneyWhat you have attached evidence of is studio quality photography. You can take damn near any random chick from the street and throw her into the studio where they do her hair, makeup, and clothes and get the same results. Google search models without makeup and tell me which one of those broads you would give 12000 pesos to if you had no idea who they were.

I fucked this chick the other night. When she got here I made her take all that shit off her face. She thought I was joking at first until I told her to leave. So she did it kicking and screaming. Broad looked like a totally different person after. Before she left it took her about an hour to put all that shit back on her face. Porno chick that I used to fuck in Brazil told me it would take them 8 hours to go make a movie. The first 4 hours was for hair and makeup. Myself, I like natural beauty, not the caked on type.

Goferring
12-05-18, 05:40
Our favourite bar girl from Bottoms has sent some photos through of the Miss Bottoms Earth pageant. She came third runner up, which I think means fourth. She did win the title of Miss Eco Tourism, so it's pretty good to have that on your CV if you want a job with one of those UN agencies. She also won Miss Best Long Gown. How could she not win that with a see-through sequinned top showing off her magnificent boobies?Looks like a great night. She was too busy to put on her bar and panties? 👍.

Cheers, G.

Engine Driver
12-05-18, 06:33
What you have attached evidence of is studio quality photography. You can take damn near any random chick from the street and throw her into the studio where they do her hair, makeup, and clothes and get the same results. Google search models without makeup and tell me which one of those broads you would give 12000 pesos to if you had no idea who they were.

I fucked this chick the other night. When she got here I made her take all that shit off her face. She thought I was joking at first until I told her to leave. So she did it kicking and screaming. Broad looked like a totally different person after. Before she left it took her about an hour to put all that shit back on her face. Porno chick that I used to fuck in Brazil told me it would take them 8 hours to go make a movie. The first 4 hours was for hair and makeup. Myself, I like natural beauty, not the caked on type.Mr E, sometimes I wonder if you properly read contributions before responding. You're getting the context wrong. I'm not comparing quality or presentation standards blah blah blah. We all know that 90% of famous actresses look like dogs without makeup. I'm saying that an all night romp in my country with a high class prostitute would cost serious money, compared to the Philippines. 300,000 PHP compared to 12,000 PHP. We don't have bikini bars in Sydney, so the closest comparison is with an upmarket escort site.

Most of the Makati bar girls get professional make up done before their shift. There's a bunch of baklas who go around applying make up to the girls for 100 PHP each. I think hair is separate.

Engine Driver
12-05-18, 06:43
Looks like a great night. She was too busy to put on her bar and panties? 👍.

Cheers, G.After paying for her gown, her Asian sponsors ran out of money for panties.

Mr Enternational
12-05-18, 07:58
I'm saying that an all night romp in my country with a high class prostitute would cost serious money, compared to the Philippines. 300,000 PHP compared to 12,000 PHP. We don't have bikini bars in Sydney, so the closest comparison is with an upmarket escort site.And what exactly is it that makes her a high class prostitute besides her saying so? I would not fuck the high class prostitutes in this picture with YOUR dick!

If you can wrestle the makeup off those chicks from the upmarket escort site then you will see they look like any other chick. Grab any decent looking chick and take her to the gay dude for 100 pesos and run her down to Greenhills Mall and you have made your own high class prostitute and saved thousands of pesos in the process.

I understand people liking to pay for fantasies; just like religion. I personally just can't trick myself into believing in the 300,000 peso chick in Australia or the 12,000 peso chick in Manila that is better than all the rest; or the man in the sky looking at everything that everyone does.

Guys here always complain about there being no quality in AC. I have a buddy that always goes to AC and he brings chicks back to his room and photographs them. I don't know what kind of camera this mf is using, but he has hundreds of pictures of AC bargirls that he makes look like models. They may not look polished in that bar, but when he finishes with them you would be trying to give then that 12,000 pesos.

Goferring
12-05-18, 08:16
Guys here always complain about there being no quality in AC. I have a buddy that always goes to AC and he brings chicks back to his room and photographs them. I don't know what kind of camera this mf is using, but he has hundreds of pictures of AC bargirls that he makes look like models. They may not look polished in that bar, but when he finishes with them you would be trying to give then that 12,000 pesos.I'm the first to agree that price does not equate to performance but if we are talking just about looks then Paul's after shots look like Engine Driver's befores.

Engine Driver
12-05-18, 08:19
And what exactly is it that makes her a high class prostitute besides her saying so? I would not fuck the high class prostitutes in this picture with YOUR dick!
The Asian chick holding the letter N and and the black chick holding the letter R look mighty fine.

Mr Enternational
12-05-18, 09:01
The Asian chick holding the letter N and and the black chick holding the letter R look mighty fine.LOL. Yeah I would take her. But the rest of them NOT!

CallSign Papa
12-05-18, 12:49
And what exactly is it that makes her a high class prostitute besides her saying so?Have to agree on this point, I've probably spent 20 or 30 nights bar hopping on Burgos and never once have I see a girl who could be classified as "high class".

Go to the VIP section of Revel in BGC on a Saturday night and you'll see some 8's and 9's, but they're not for sale (at least not in the conventional sense).

Amjeck
12-05-18, 14:49
Have to agree on this point, I've probably spent 20 or 30 nights bar hopping on Burgos and never once have I see a girl who could be classified as "high class".

Agree also. There is nothing "high class" or top shelf in the Burgos bars. It's an overpriced place geared for guys with lots of money that don't mind parting with it. It used to be a lot of fun back in the days.

Livnjoy
12-05-18, 18:37
Hi,

I'm visiting Makati next week, can any one suggest a good option for nuru massage, can reciprocate contacts in India.

Sidmotena
12-05-18, 18:38
Bros,

I will be alone in Makati tomorrow evening. And its not really fun hunting alone anymore.

Anyone around who would like to hunt in pairs or in a slightly larger group? Can decide on the locale and meet up.

PM me if anyone would be interested. I have a decent acco which can take care of a group for a few hours. So you can utilize that as well.

Sid.

Goferring
12-05-18, 21:56
And what exactly is it that makes her a high class prostitute besides her saying so? I would not fuck the high class prostitutes in this picture with YOUR dick!
I've often said that sexpats often think that they are operating in the top end of the market. In reality, they are in the middle, scared off by the low end and not admitted to the top.

If you look at Heidi Fleiss' business model of providing girls who have Playmate or Victoria Secret level looks, with a good education, ability to converse with anyone on any topic, and actual job skill training to keep the punter happy, then I doubt any foreigner can access the equivalent professional girls in PI. They certainly don't congregate on Burgos or in AC.

Chocha Monger
12-05-18, 23:28
Bros,

I will be alone in Makati tomorrow evening. And its not really fun hunting alone anymore.

Anyone around who would like to hunt in pairs or in a slightly larger group? Can decide on the locale and meet up.

PM me if anyone would be interested. I have a decent acco which can take care of a group for a few hours. So you can utilize that as well.

Sid.Is this going to be a gangbang?

Cali Scorpio
12-06-18, 01:48
Hi,

I'm visiting Makati next week, can any one suggest a good option for nuru massage, can reciprocate contacts in India.1. Open your browser.

2. Go to google.com.

3. Type Makati nuru massage.

4. Click on the first link.

5. Post a review on here about your experience.

Dg8787
12-06-18, 03:18
Mongers seem to elevate themselves a few classes once in PH and downgrade the women a few classes. I can only count a few mongers with class that I have met in Ph. Most of the PH girls come from low-poor income levels but do have more class than most mongers.

Engine Driver
12-06-18, 04:34
It used to be a lot of fun back in the days.What was different back then? Prices were lower? Less A-rabs? Less baklas on every corner? Girls were happy to stay all night for 4-pops for 200 PHP?

Sidmotena
12-06-18, 06:17
Is this going to be a gangbang?Open to it. But it has to be tonight.

Goferring
12-06-18, 10:43
Mongers seem to elevate themselves a few classes once in PH and downgrade the women a few classes. I can only count a few mongers with class that I have met in Ph. Most of the PH girls come from low-poor income levels but do have more class than most mongers.Hey, I resemble, I mean resent, that remark.

What would you know anyway? All my girls' say that I'm very funny hansum man. And they wouldn't lie!!

CallSign Papa
12-06-18, 13:06
1. Open your browser.

2. Go to google.com.

3. Type Makati nuru massage.

4. Click on the first link.

5. Post a review on here about your experience.Your optimism is admirable CS, but I am more likely to receive oral pleasure from Pia Wuztbach whilst Ariana Grande personally serenades us, than Livnjoy is to post a report, given his previous 3 posts were also questions that resulted in zero contributions on his part.

As our good friend WR would say, the manager class is alive and well.

WestCoast1
12-06-18, 13:47
Hey, I resemble, I mean resent, that remark.

What would you know anyway? All my girls' say that I'm very funny hansum man. And they wouldn't lie!!Wait. Wait a minute. Its not possible that all your girls telling you that are the same girls telling me that, is it?

Aviator12
12-06-18, 15:41

If you can wrestle the makeup off those chicks from the upmarket escort site then you will see they look like any other chick. Grab any decent looking chick and take her to the gay dude for 100 pesos and run her down to Greenhills Mall and you have made your own high class prostitute and saved thousands of pesos in the process.

I understand people liking to pay for fantasies; just like religion. I personally just can't trick myself into believing in the 300,000 peso chick in Australia or the 12,000 peso chick in Manila that is better than all the rest; or the man in the sky looking at everything that everyone does.

Guys here always complain about there being no quality in AC. I have a buddy that always goes to AC and he brings chicks back to his room and photographs them. I don't know what kind of camera this mf is using, but he has hundreds of pictures of AC bargirls that he makes look like models. They may not look polished in that bar, but when he finishes with them you would be trying to give then that 12,000 pesos.Some good points here. It is really not fair to compare prices for prostitutes in Australia and in Phil. My main concern / puzzle is why Burgos area is so much more expensive than the rest of the country? I think in AC you can have a girl for 3000 peso all night. In Burgos there is "above average" quality in PlanB and Kojax, but for the other bars I can see no difference in girls quality compared to AC. Still they charge around the same as the two mentioned bars. There are very few customers in these bars, many times I am the only guy in there! This is why I do not understand why the owners do not try to attract more customers with lower price levels. Some say that Thai Logic is hard to understand, but I also struggle with PHIL Logic when it comes to the bar industry in Burgos. Anyway, looking forward to visit early January and will report.

Goferring
12-06-18, 20:13
Wait. Wait a minute. Its not possible that all your girls telling you that are the same girls telling me that, is it?Not possible Westie. They must be different girls. I send my girl's money every month so they don't have to go back to the bar anymore. They are good girls who are helping mum at home, waitong for me to return.

The only problem I have is that it's hard to call them at night. Their signal at home drops out between 10 pm and 6 am most nights.

Engine Driver
12-06-18, 22:26
There are very few customers in these bars, many times I am the only guy in there! This is why I do not understand why the owners do not try to attract more customers with lower price levels. Some say that Thai Logic is hard to understand, but I also struggle with PHIL Logic when it comes to the bar industry in Burgos. Many of the bars in Burgos are owned by the same consortium. On my first trip, I too wondered about the logic and economics of running a business where no one was barfining and no one was lowering the prices. The land around Makati is incredibly expensive. Surely the owners could demolish the bars and build office towers, condos and shops and generate a lot more revenue and profit?

But if you scratch the surface, you will understand that their main business is not girls at all. They are smarter than you might give them credit for.

The girls do okay. They get a daily salary, plus make commission off lady drinks. In a place like Plan be or Kojax, that can amount to a lot when the place is buzzing. They can also get good tips by blowing guys in the back booths. The hot looking girls will pick up regular bar fines, plus have the chance of securing a sponsor. In any case, most girls don't stay in the bar business for more than a few months as the lifestyle is too gruelling. It also fucks with their minds and they get ill very often.

Engine Driver
12-06-18, 22:28
The only problem I have is that it's hard to call them at night. Their signal at home drops out between 10 pm and 6 am most nights.That's when they go to night school to study Korean.

TenaliRaman
12-06-18, 23:38
Was in Makati on the 6th and 7th for a meeting. When in Makati, the itch beckons. Tried various avenues after some RTFF. Manilacourtesans has a really good supply of girls, and they seem legit as well. Unfortunately the girl I wanted wasnt available on the 6th. Scoured through locanto and found this profile interesting.

https://manila.locanto.ph/ID_3242261035/Dream-for-other-s-wife.html

Sent her a message and she responded in a couple of hours. Fixed up 6 K for an hour and a meet up at my hotel, a large chain that is inside the Glorietta mall in Makati. I was not sure if the hotel would allow guests, though. The front desk called me to confirm if I was expecting her, and upon my confirmation, they allowed her to my room. She is a nice girl. Late 30's, single mum with 3 kids who does this as a side business. Apparently she has started doing this just recently, and I am one of her first customers. While I don't vouch for the veracity of her story, she is a nice girl, good attitude and offers a reasonable GF experience. A bit wanting on the top half. She has natural medium cups and a petite rear. I prefer my girls to be a bit more endowed. She was initially reluctant to lock lips but gave in midway. Nice BJ skills. Overall a pleasant experience. Have taken her digits but would look for other fish to catch before I repeat her.

WestCoast1
12-07-18, 00:43
Not possible Westie. They must be different girls. I send my girl's money every month so they don't have to go back to the bar anymore. They are good girls who are helping mum at home, waitong for me to return.

The only problem I have is that it's hard to call them at night. Their signal at home drops out between 10 pm and 6 am most nights.Hmmmm. Interesting. My girls tend to come to me at 10 pm, and leave around 6 am. . .

CallSign Papa
12-07-18, 03:20
Fixed up 6 K for an hour and a meet up at my hotel. Late 30's, single mum with 3 kids who does this as a side business.Let me get this straight. You read the forum, and yet you still went out and paid 3 times the price you should have paid FOR AN HOUR?!

Staggering.

Burgos aside, this forum is chocked full of guys telling you it's 2/3 k (MAX) for girls in their 20's.

Mr Enternational
12-07-18, 03:30
Fixed up 6 K for an hour and a meet up at my hotel, a Late 30's, single mum with 3 kids who does this as a side business.While I am probably the person in here with the least against fucking a mom, or even an older mom, is this for real? 6K, late 30s? How many grandkids does she have and was this like a grandma fetish that had to be scratched or something? If so, you could have gone to LA Cafe and gotten 4 for all night for that price. I know. I know. Back where you are from it would have cost 8 times that.

CallSign Papa
12-07-18, 03:48
While I am probably the person in here with the least against fucking a momWithout a doubt, mum's fuck harder, longer and mostly better than their un-impregnated counterparts. And in my experience if you do the job right, you usually have to force money on them!

Goferring
12-07-18, 05:26
Hmmmm. Interesting. My girls tend to come to me at 10 pm, and leave around 6 am. . .Are you the guy helping her with her Wifi?

Engine Driver
12-07-18, 07:30
Let me get this straight. You read the forum, and yet you still went out and paid 3 times the price you should have paid FOR AN HOUR?!

Staggering.

Burgos aside, this forum is chocked full of guys telling you it's 2/3 k (MAX) for girls in their 20's.If that man wants to pay four times the going rate for a 39 year old MILF with 3 kids from 3 different fathers for 1-hour, isn't that his choice? LOL.

6 K is a month's pay in the provinces.

WestCoast1
12-07-18, 08:45
Was in Makati SNIP

Sent her a message and she responded in a couple of hours. Fixed up 6 K for an hour and a meet up at my hotel, a large chain that is inside the Glorietta mall in Makati.

SNIP Staggering.

Burgos aside, this forum is chocked full of guys telling you it's 2/3 k (MAX) for girls in their 20's.Allow me to defend Tenali a bit. He's a new I would guess. I can cut him some slack. I recommend to newbs that its ok to pay more (for convenience sake) your first trip or two, until you have a chance to get the lay of the various landscapes. He was in town briefly, and wanted convenience, and ManilaCourtesans offers that for a premium. Party on, Garth.

WestCoast1
12-07-18, 08:49
If that man wants to pay four times the going rate for a 39 year old MILF with 3 kids from 3 different fathers for 1-hour, isn't that his choice? LOL.Yes.

6 K is a month's pay in the provinces. OTOH, you are making CSP and ME's case.

Mua Tur
12-07-18, 10:10
Was in Makati on the 6th and 7th for a meeting. When in Makati, the itch beckons. Tried various avenues after some RTFF. Manilacourtesans has a really good supply of girls, and they seem legit as well. Unfortunately the girl I wanted wasnt available on the 6th. Scoured through locanto and found this profile interesting.

https://manila.locanto.ph/ID_3242261035/Dream-for-other-s-wife.html

.........Have taken her digits but would look for other fish to catch before I repeat her.A senior member with least posts, already RTFF, so well educated about the going price. Even 6 K for an hour for a late 30 MILF! I would not surprise if it's an advertising or referring of particular site or person.

Sammon
12-07-18, 12:36
If that man wants to pay four times the going rate for a 39 year old MILF with 3 kids from 3 different fathers for 1-hour, isn't that his choice? LOL.

6 K is a month's pay in the provinces.We are all I assume are mongers. Unofficial definition is get sex all over the world free or at low prices. If I want to pay high price why should I spend money and travel all over the world?

This guy must be a newbie or got duped by paying more than three times the going rate for one hour. To each his own about the age group. I prefer 18-24 . Preferably with no kids. In Manila lots and lots of girls are available in the bars, on dating sites etc. Pretty spinners can be had from makati bars for 6000 for ST including barfine. Although he got this old lady with baggage online she is no decent part timer. I am sure she does this constantly and I would not be surprised if she hangs out in LA cafe and would go for ST for 1500 pesos.

If people throw lots of money for over the hill girls how much money they will throw at young spinners? This is inflating the cost for everybody. As far as the past sell by date girl it definitely was a jackpot.

CallSign Papa
12-07-18, 14:00
Allow me to defend Tenali a bit. He's a new I would guess. I can cut him some slack. You're a gentleman and a scholar Westie. My point was mainly that he says he read the forum before arriving, but that seems to be at odds with his decision-making on the ground.

However, as we're all in the festive spirit let's agree that one mediumly-pleasant looking momma got some extra Christmas shopping money, and Tenali got a "pleasant" experience. Ho Ho Ho.

SaltyPete
12-07-18, 16:13
Late 30's, single mum with 3 kids who does this as a side business. Apparently she has started doing this just recently, and I am one of her first customers.You are her first customer because no one else would pay that price.

Dg8787
12-07-18, 23:27
Allow me to defend Tenali a bit. He's a new I would guess. I can cut him some slack. I recommend to newbs that its ok to pay more (for convenience sake) your first trip or two, until you have a chance to get the lay of the various landscapes. He was in town briefly, and wanted convenience, and ManilaCourtesans offers that for a premium. Party on, Garth.None of my business how much someone else pays or who he fucks, unless he did with my money. I don't understand how it is anybody else's business.

No need for anyone to try to explain it to me. Time is money to me. Some have more time than money. Some have more money than time. I have heard the theory of upsetting the market which is plain bs.

Dg8787
12-07-18, 23:31
You are her first customer because no one else would pay that price.I might have paid it under certain circumstances. And it would be none of anyone’s business.

Member #4698
12-08-18, 00:04
None of my business how much someone else pays or who he fucks, unless he did with my money. I don't understand how it is anybody else's business.

No need for anyone to try to explain it to me. Time is money to me. Some have more time than money. Some have more money than time. I have heard the theory of upsetting the market which is plain bs.I hear what you are saying and I dislike the ISG self appointed price police as much as anyone. Yeah, I believe in the "it's your money, Spend it anyway you please" theory of behaviour. So I would never chastise a fellow punter for going to Airforce 1 and dropping 20,000. It is his money and if he had a good time; rock on!. On the other hand, if he had a bad manager in AF1 and was taken advantage of and he didn't get his money's worth, then he was ripped off. Plain & simple. It happens. Likewise, if a fellow punter drops by LA Cafe and takes a 30 something girl out of the bar and pays her asking price of 8,000 for LT; I think he is crazy. Get my point? In each venue there is a market range of prices. A smart punter can get knowledgeable about the price range before he even walks into the venue by RTFF. It does not matter if the dude had a good time or not, OR if he can afford it or not, OR what the price is in Hong Kong. If the dude payed well over the market rate of a particular venue, then he was riped off, price gouged if you prefer and I hope that next time he is a little wiser. The only exception to this is the tip: if someone wants to tip a girl an extraordinary amount for what he considers really great service, say 5000, I probably will think he is nuts, but I would absolutely go along with the concept that it is his money and he has every god damn right in the world to do anything he wants with it short of hurting somebody.

Mua Tur
12-08-18, 03:54
......... Yeah, I believe in the "it's your money, Spend it anyway you please" theory of behaviour...... In each venue there is a market range of prices. A smart punter can get knowledgeable about the price range before he even walks into the venue by RTFF. It does not matter if the dude had a good time or not, OR if he can afford it or not, OR what the price is in Hong Kong. If the dude payed well over the market rate of a particular venue, then he was riped off, price gouged if you prefer and I hope that next time he is a little wiser. The only exception to this is the tip: if someone wants to tip a girl an extraordinary amount for what he considers really great service, say 5000, I probably will think he is nuts, but I would absolutely go along with the concept that it is his money and he has every god damn right in the world to do anything he wants with it short of hurting somebody.Diffidently it's correct that it's any one's money and he have his right to do what he wanted even he gone nuts or ripped off. But I would say the real point has been over looked about the post of Mr. TenaliRaman. This dude referred a particular site, a particular person and described how he enjoyed with her. This dude using this site just to promote a girl with a set price.

CallSign Papa
12-08-18, 10:06
I might have paid it under certain circumstances. And it would be none of anyones business.Then why post what you paid here, if it's none of anyone's business?

This site has a very simple purpose: contribute help and advice to increase fellow visitor's enjoyment (and to a degree, literal bang for your buck). There are over 6,000 posts in this forum alone that deal with where to go, what to expect, what to pay.

Whilst no one would reasonably expect any member to read every contribution, by simply going back 10-15 pages, you get a barometer for "norms". And it's important to call out, where visitors have overpaid (if mitigating circumstances have not been explained) because other newbs will come in, read the forum and start to think this kind of pricing is de rigueur.

If that's being the "pricing police", well shit, somebody swear me in.

Mr Enternational
12-08-18, 10:31
If that's being the "pricing police", well shit, somebody swear me in.I will be your first case. If I am ever paying for something that I could have or should have gotten cheaper then let me know. I am all ears. For me it sucks when I buy something and find out later I could have gotten it cheaper. But isn't it only pussy that does this to guys? If you tell them they could have gone on hotels.com to get the room cheaper instead of going to the hotel's website, then nobody gets mad and says it is nobody's business how much I give the Hilton. They just try the cheaper website the next time.

Dg8787
12-08-18, 10:43
Then why post what you paid here, if it's none of anyone's business?

This site has a very simple purpose: contribute help and advice to increase fellow visitor's enjoyment (and to a degree, literal bang for your buck). There are over 6,000 posts in this forum alone that deal with where to go, what to expect, what to pay.

Whilst no one would reasonably expect any member to read every contribution, by simply going back 10-15 pages, you get a barometer for "norms". And it's important to call out, where visitors have overpaid (if mitigating circumstances have not been explained) because other newbs will come in, read the forum and start to think this kind of pricing is de rigueur.

If that's being the "pricing police", well shit, somebody swear me in.People contribute their reports. Plain and simple. You can take what you want to use or not.

I don't understand why you or anyone else would give a peso over what someone paid? MYOP. Mind your own pesos.

I certainly don't need any help from the poon pricing police.

Btw, most of you all poon price police have already sworn your self appointed dicks in. Probably should make some paper badges to wear.

Amjeck
12-08-18, 15:41
What was different back then? Prices were lower? Less A-rabs? Less baklas on every corner? Girls were happy to stay all night for 4-pops for 200 PHP?It's not worth talking about. It's long gone. Better to stay focused on the "now" . You seem to be having a good time in PI. Stay on the roll!

SaltyPete
12-08-18, 15:56
I might have paid it under certain circumstances. And it would be none of anyones business.True! I was merely trying to explain why she didn't have many customers. She is pricing herself out of the market. But if a woman in her late 30's with three kids can occasionally get 6 K, then more power to her. Live and let live!

The Cane
12-08-18, 16:07
I will be your first case. If I am ever paying for something that I could have or should have gotten cheaper then let me know. I am all ears. For me it sucks when I buy something and find out later I could have gotten it cheaper. But isn't it only pussy that does this to guys? If you tell them they could have gone on hotels.com to get the room cheaper instead of going to the hotel's website, then nobody gets mad and says it is nobody's business how much I give the Hilton. They just try the cheaper website the next time.It has to do with the fact that the nature of the criticism is different. When a guy overpays for pussy, the criticism is often not "constructive" but more "angry" or laced with "ridicule" in that other mongers accuse the overpaying one of driving up the cost of pussy for everybody. Whereas, when it comes to the price of a hotel room, those who are getting the lower rate on the cheaper website don't get angry with the overpayer because they don't perceive that the former is costing them any money. They continue to believe that regardless of what the other guy is paying, they will still be able to get the same room at a lower price, and that the hotel isn't going to start yanking lower priced rooms from the low cost website because some guys are out there paying more by going directly to the hotel's individual site. In other words, unlike with the cost of pussy (and rightly or wrongly I don't know), no connection is made between what the guy overpaying for a hotel room is charged versus what another monger can get the same room for. The consequence is an extra dose of vitriol when it comes to allegedly overpaying for the pussy, and thus the often defensive and / or angry reaction of the overpayer. Every action yields an equal and opposite reaction LOL!

Dg8787
12-09-18, 01:46
True! I was merely trying to explain why she didn't have many customers. She is pricing herself out of the market. But if a woman in her late 30's with three kids can occasionally get 6 K, then more power to her. Live and let live!You assume she doesn't have many customers and have priced herself out of the market.

SaltyPete
12-09-18, 16:11
You assume she doesn't have many customers and have priced herself out of the market.

We are going around in circles here. The OP opined that he was one of her first customers, and that she hadn't just set-up shop. Do you think 6000 is market price for an upper 30s girl with 3 kids?

I suppose there is a market for an '86 Honda Accord. Some guys like a high mileage, well-worn interior with that musty old-car smell, even if newer models are available for a third of the price. And there is value in the convenience of "point and click" shopping where it is delivered to your front door. Who knows, maybe it was rainy that day and the buyer preferred not to go out and inspect cars first-hand? Or maybe he didn't know where the new car lots were located and it wasn't worth his time researching it.

But both parties were happy with the transaction, and that's what matters - even if she would have let him have it for $2000 instead of $6000.

Dg8787
12-10-18, 03:32
We are going around in circles here. The OP opined that he was one of her first customers, and that she hadn't just set-up shop. Do you think 6000 is market price for an upper 30s girl with 3 kids?

I suppose there is a market for an '86 Honda Accord. Some guys like a high mileage, well-worn interior with that musty old-car smell, even if newer models are available for a third of the price. And there is value in the convenience of "point and click" shopping where it is delivered to your front door. Who knows, maybe it was rainy that day and the buyer preferred not to go out and inspect cars first-hand? Or maybe he didn't know where the new car lots were located and it wasn't worth his time researching it.

But both parties were happy with the transaction, and that's what matters - even if she would have let him have it for $2000 instead of $6000.Lots of maybe's is what I am saying. Nothing to make assumptions on. "he was one of her first customers" doesn't mean anything. The only fact is what he said he paid her and he was happy with it.

What I think or what anyone else thinks about it doesnt matter.

Btw, my comments are nothing personal at you SP.

Albert9989
12-10-18, 11:55
Hi,

I plan to be in Phil during January but I would like to have 2 or 4 HIV self tests with me there.

I have checked here, in France, they cost about 28 euros in pharmacy or about 18 euros on internet.

I understand from RTFF here that we can buy them on the ground there for may be lower cost?

What would your advice? Should I buy them when I will arrive? In pharmacies? Or where can we find them?

And are they easy to be found everywhere or mainly in Manila? I can have one night stop in Makati when I arrive? Or airport?

Dg8787
12-10-18, 15:37
Hi,

I plan to be in Phil during January but I would like to have 2 or 4 HIV self tests with me there.

I have checked here, in France, they cost about 28 euros in pharmacy or about 18 euros on internet.

I understand from RTFF here that we can buy them on the ground there for may be lower cost?

What would your advice? Should I buy them when I will arrive? In pharmacies? Or where can we find them?

And are they easy to be found everywhere or mainly in Manila? I can have one night stop in Makati when I arrive? Or airport?I personally don't know about pharmacy over the counter hiv tests. Bettter to be safe and bring them yourself. Then you can find out if they available here and the cost for next time.

SaltyPete
12-10-18, 18:51
Lots of maybe's is what I am saying. Nothing to make assumptions on. "he was one of her first customers" doesn't mean anything. The only fact is what he said he paid her and he was happy with it.

What I think or what anyone else thinks about it doesnt matter.

Btw, my comments are nothing personal at you SP.No offense taken, DG. I like to think that I am generous (and I probably end up paying more than most guys), but I hate being ripped off.

Sidtip
12-14-18, 16:56
Many of the bars in Burgos are owned by the same consortium. On my first trip, I too wondered about the logic and economics of running a business where no one was barfining and no one was lowering the prices. The land around Makati is incredibly expensive. Surely the owners could demolish the bars and build office towers, condos and shops and generate a lot more revenue and profit?

But if you scratch the surface, you will understand that their main business is not girls at all. They are smarter than you might give them credit for.

The girls do okay. They get a daily salary, plus make commission off lady drinks. In a place like Plan be or Kojax, that can amount to a lot when the place is buzzing. They can also get good tips by blowing guys in the back booths. The hot looking girls will pick up regular bar fines, plus have the chance of securing a sponsor. In any case, most girls don't stay in the bar business for more than a few months as the lifestyle is too gruelling. It also fucks with their minds and they get ill very often.Filling station, hotel Ballagio, the Mexican place on the corner, shampoo and at least one other girlie bar is owned by the same owner but I still don't see how the clubs make much.

Kabul Guy
12-15-18, 02:08
I personally don't know about pharmacy over the counter hiv tests. Bettter to be safe and bring them yourself. Then you can find out if they available here and the cost for next time.You will be about 300 or 400 for the Dr visit and just a little over 1000 or so for the test.

You will also have to talk to a nurse about the risks of HIV etc.

Also it can take up to 6 months for a positive test result to show. You can be infectious before the test results are in.

VictorHugo99
12-15-18, 02:28
Hi Albert,

I have to agree with Kabul guy that it will be premature to try HIV test, taking note of the incubation period of about 5 months for the HIV virus.

It might make your "tour" experience too bloody stressful, big minus on experiences. '.

For STDs, tests are not even necessary since severe pain during [CodeWord112] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord112) is a pretty straightforward tell-tale sign.

Hope the info helps, Vic.

PeacefulRunner
12-15-18, 12:09
Thanks to senior member help. I got good experience in LA Cafe. But I am now in Cafe Havana at 7 pm few girls here. No one blink to me. Seems no FL here. Too early?

SaltyPete
12-15-18, 17:11
(Soap box: on).

I am not in the medical field so take my assertions with a grain of salt.

First, guys can be latent carriers for STDs (non-symptomatic). Many of these diseases are more damaging to females than males (especially pertaining to fertility and childbirth). Don't walk around fat, dumb and infected.

Google asymptomatic STDs.

Also, there are three main types of HIV tests: antibody tests, RNA (viral load) tests, and a combination test that detects both antibodies and viral protein called p24 (antibody-antigen test, or HIV Ab-Ag test). The last two types actually check for the presence of the virus. The antibody test checks for presence of antibodies to the virus (which may take up to 6 months to develop). As a side note, during that 6-month period you are much more likely to pass on the virus since it isn't being suppressed by antibodies (I. E there is more live virus in body fluids.). Be sure to inquire which test is administered, or be proactive and insist on the RNA test or HIV Ab-Ag test.

Google HIV Tests and accuracy of results.

I am not sure what "incubation period" meant. But the incubation period from contracting the HIV virus to "Full Blown AIDS" is about 10 years. Obviously, you can still spread it before getting AIDS.

Ignorance is not bliss when is comes to STDs. I think we, being better educated and from richer countries with better healthcare, need to take responsibility for minimizing the chances of transmission, especially to those who do not have the means to afford treatment.

(Soap box: off).

KrisMonger
12-15-18, 17:58
Giving back to the forum here. Trip was about two weeks ago. Day 1 - felt like I wanted to try some model types. Didn't want to hunt. Used smooci to get Rachel from naughty Philippino. First about smooci. Pretty smooth process for booking. They do a quick call back to validate and then you are good to go. Since it was a weekend and it was daytime. Rachel arrived pretty much on time. She is mentioned in the website as a mix of Filipino and American. Not sure I saw much BTW of Cacausian in her. The photos are definitely photoshopped to make her look less asian. She also carried a 9500 peso tag for couple of hours (so slight gamble. Given the high price). She was very sweet to connect with though and was very service and satisfaction centric through the session. Tight body, man made top and pretty pleasant down there. Had a great time with her. For me the price was alright and it may be next time I may just sign her up for longer time as that becomes less expensive.

Kris.

Goferring
12-15-18, 21:30
Thanks to senior member help. I got good experience in LA Cafe. But I am now in Cafe Havana at 7 pm few girls here. No one blink to me. Seems no FL here. Too early?Not too early to make use of their free wifi to jump on Tinder or WeChat and have them come to you. 😁.

Your going to be waiting a loooong time for any FL of quality to turn up at Havan Cafe and the prices asked are 2 x what an online girl will want.

Engine Driver
12-15-18, 22:00
Thanks to senior member help. I got good experience in LA Cafe. But I am now in Cafe Havana at 7 pm few girls here. No one blink to me. Seems no FL here. Too early?Yep, hookers are still in their dorms applying makeup at 7. 00 pm. Try after 9. 00 pm.

Aviator12
12-15-18, 23:43
Thanks to senior member help. I got good experience in LA Cafe. But I am now in Cafe Havana at 7 pm few girls here. No one blink to me. Seems no FL here. Too early?Probably 2-3 hours too early. I have tried the Havana Cafe in Greenbelt once and must say it is a very strange setup. The girls will not approach you so you have to take the initiative. But it is basically an outdoor restaurant seating at it seems odd to roam around the tables chatting up the ladies. There is a very small bar inside with a live band and this area is probably better, but very few ladies around. The whole experience was weird and really not a mongers destination the way I rate it. More like a tourist trap actually. The few girls that sat at the tables outside was nothing special. I did not try to talk to them so I have no idea of prices etc. Just not my kind of place.

LostWithinDays
12-16-18, 00:58
In my limited exerience there its best to roll up after 10 pm.

Personally I like the outdoor atmosphere, with the band playing on the small stage inside.

Seemed a few MILFs hanging around outside, with a sprinkling of ladyboys.

Mostly 30 or 40 yo girls around the entire area greenbelt 3 (I think).

Pretty much everything is for sale around that time,inside and out, cheers lwd.

FuriousGeorge
12-17-18, 06:53
Is Abacca massage the only good HJ / BJ / sensual massage place in Makati? Looking for a nuru / soapy / slippery type situation where I can go to during the day. Will be there in 2 days. Seems like slim pickings which is surprising.

Engine Driver
12-18-18, 08:06
Is Abacca massage the only good HJ / BJ / sensual massage place in Makati? Looking for a nuru / soapy / slippery type situation where I can go to during the day. Will be there in 2 days. Seems like slim pickings which is surprising.Did you try Google? https://www.nurumassage.ph. http://manilatantric.com. They only do outcall, so probably not much use to you, unless you book a short-time hotel without your colleagues/wife knowing about it

KrisMonger
12-18-18, 12:29
Is Abacca massage the only good HJ / BJ / sensual massage place in Makati? Looking for a nuru / soapy / slippery type situation where I can go to during the day. Will be there in 2 days. Seems like slim pickings which is surprising.You go to Abacca if you just want a decent massage and a release. That place doesn't offer full service. But if you are looking for full service there are way too many places in Manila that can offer that. I personally think if you can't figure out how to get laid in Manila. Then one cannot get laid anywhere else.

FuriousGeorge
12-18-18, 16:16
Yeah I did see those. More looking for an outcall situation. But no wife / girlfriend / colleagues. Anyway just got here and took a nap. Going to head to Kojaxx tonight and Bottoms tomorrow and romance a hottie or two.

Did you try Google? https://www.nurumassage.ph. http://manilatantric.com. They only do outcall, so probably not much use to you, unless you book a short-time hotel without your colleagues/wife knowing about it

DanGood
12-21-18, 13:33
Does anyone had a recent experience with Silver at Burgos (Spa Nene Casa).

I met her 4 months ago and we had a very nice time with excellent services. First at spa and after she came to my hotel. She is about 20. One petite and thin girl, inexperienced and then so cute to be with.

Please let me know about her if she is still working there. If you have her number, it would be nice as I would like to meet her again.

Wicked Roger
12-22-18, 00:22

I met her 4 months ago and we had a very nice time with excellent services. First at spa and after she came to my hotel. She is about 20. One petite and thin girl, inexperienced and then so cute to be with.

Please let me know about her if she is still working there. If you have her number, it would be nice as I would like to meet her again.PM is best.

Also you have 25 FRs lots of questions and no report on Silver and her services etc etc. Well nothing much at all apart from questions on massage girls, digits, squirting massage girls and more Plus same for Bangkok, Seoul etc etc.

Look forward to the PM.

The Cane
12-31-18, 05:26
Can anybody suggest a 24/7 restaurant in Makati with a diverse menu featuring a variety of dishes? Thanks in advance for any recommendations!

Engine Driver
12-31-18, 06:00
Can anybody suggest a 24/7 restaurant in Makati with a diverse menu featuring a variety of dishes? Thanks in advance for any recommendations!On Burgos Street there is Filling Station, Persian Grill and Cafe Cubano. All are 24 hours. The Persian Grill has slightly better food if you can put up with the shisha smoke.

The food generally is quite bad.

Member #4698
12-31-18, 14:53
On Burgos Street there is Filling Station, Persian Grill and Cafe Cubano. All are 24 hours. The Persian Grill has slightly better food if you can put up with the shisha smoke.

The food generally is quite bad.I hate the Filling Station although the bar girls love it. HA HA. I had one of the driest burgers I ever had in my life there one night. Not sure if the beef is 100% cow. LOL. I won't go back!

I really like El Chupacabra. 5782 Felipe, Makati. An excellent Mexican taco restaurant across the street from Heckle & Jeckle. I think they are open until 3 am or 4 am every night. I am also not ashamed to admit that I like Argos Minibar 5007 P. Burgos St. LOL. I think they are open all night.

Neither of my 2 restaurant picks offer a diverse menu, but they do serve up tasty dishes that satisfy my late night taste buds.

GoodEnough
12-31-18, 15:20
I hate the Filling Station although the bar girls love it. HA HA. I had one of the driest burgers I ever had in my life there one night. Not sure if the beef is 100% cow. LOL. I won't go back!

I really like El Chupacabra. 5782 Felipe, Makati. An excellent Mexican taco restaurant across the street from Heckle & Jeckle. I think they are open until 3 am or 4 am every night. I am also not ashamed to admit that I like Argos Minibar 5007 P. Burgos St. LOL. I think they are open all night.

Neither of my 2 restaurant picks offer a diverse menu, but they do serve up tasty dishes that satisfy my late night taste buds.There's a decent French bistro called Café Curieux directly across the street from Kojax. It's fairly inexpensive, and the menu is large enough to provide something for even the unadventurous bar girl. Plus, it's got some decent and decently-priced French wines.

GE.

Aviator12
01-01-19, 11:48
Arrived on Sunday and have spent a couple of days. Including New Years Eve. Here in P. Burgos area. The bars are more quiet than expected. Most of the girls go home to their province. Some bars completely closed on New Years eve. Bottoms had 1 girl left when I visited at 2 AM! The best place was probably Plan be. Some lovely ladies there. 3500 pesos for barfine. Kojax on Sunday evening was extremely quiet, only 3-4 customers there at 11 PM. Almost no dancers. Met a couple of lovely ladies at Rascals who put up a real show. One of them was a former dancer there. Now just hanging and drinking in the bar. I ask her why she is there; "Because I like to drink. Let's buy a bottle of tequila, hehe." She had put on regular jeans. And no panty! So after some beers she started undressing. Quite a show; even the other girls and staff had a good time from her naughty "performance". Have been to Royal nightclub every night as well. Sunday was quiet, New Years Eve was a complete sausage fest. Maybe 80% men. WTF? Have tried to arrange something by Pinalove, but not easy. Hard to tell if girls are interested in hook up for money or looking for BF. Some girls send mixed signals and some seems to be very scared for actual meetings. Went to H & J and Handlebar nearby, Howzat and Mulligans. Also more quiet than expected. Few hookers, H&J had the usual bunch of ladyboys. I like this part of Makati, but next time I will come at another time of the year.

Mdemde
01-01-19, 18:47
I hate the Filling Station although the bar girls love it. HA HA. I had one of the driest burgers I ever had in my life there one night. Not sure if the beef is 100% cow. LOL. I won't go back!Have you ever tried 8 Cuts Burger Blends? They have at least 6 branches in Metro Manila, with one branch near P Burgos, on L. P. Leviste, about a 6 minute walk from the bottom end of P Burgos. They do a a very tasty cheese 1/4 pounder, and a very tasty onion rings, all cooked to order. The meat on their 1/4 pounder is about twice the size of the meat in a McDonalds 1/4 pounder.

Uncle Goober2
01-02-19, 22:17

Please let me know about her if she is still working there. If you have her number, it would be nice as I would like to meet her again.Very inexperienced but game for anything. Once she got warmed up she wanted to go bareback but that prompted me to be careful. Just made do with a BJ. She swallowed the whole load with a big smile.

Daddylong1756
01-06-19, 05:59
I was in Manila / Makati in 2018 Oct and had an enjoyable time at Ringside and Mirrors. Is Ringside still there?

Mdemde
01-06-19, 11:26
I was in Manila / Makati in 2018 Oct and had an enjoyable time at Ringside and Mirrors. Is Ringside still there?Yes, Ringside is still there, as of today.

LostWithinDays
01-08-19, 04:42
Hi there everybody,

Hope things improved at Burgos when you were there, did you go to Havana cafe at greenbelt.

Pina love has worked out great for me.

I can give you or anyone else some leads if you like.

With my experience there you need to pre arrange a few meetings to prevent no shows and a lot waiting time drinking ice coffee waiting for an auntie who doesn't show up.

I will be over there in early Feb., care for a beer, cheers lwd.

Arrived on Sunday and have spent a couple of days. Including New Years Eve. Here in P. Burgos area. The bars are more quiet than expected. Most of the girls go home to their province. Some bars completely closed on New Years eve. Bottoms had 1 girl left when I visited at 2 AM! The best place was probably Plan be. Some lovely ladies there. 3500 pesos for barfine. Kojax on Sunday evening was extremely quiet, only 3-4 customers there at 11 PM. Almost no dancers. Met a couple of lovely ladies at Rascals who put up a real show. One of them was a former dancer there. Now just hanging and drinking in the bar. I ask her why she is there; "Because I like to drink. Let's buy a bottle of tequila, hehe." She had put on regular jeans. And no panty! So after some beers she started undressing. Quite a show; even the other girls and staff had a good time from her naughty "performance". Have been to Royal nightclub every night as well. Sunday was quiet, New Years Eve was a complete sausage fest. Maybe 80% men. WTF? Have tried to arrange something by Pinalove, but not easy. Hard to tell if girls are interested in hook up for money or looking for BF. Some girls send mixed signals and some seems to be very scared for actual meetings. Went to H & J and Handlebar nearby, Howzat and Mulligans. Also more quiet than expected. Few hookers, H&J had the usual bunch of ladyboys. I like this part of Makati, but next time I will come at another time of the year.

Naked Gunz
01-09-19, 03:22
Am in Makati and I have been maintaining contact with a Tinder connect for awhile now-long before I arrived. She gave me much love on Whatsapp, and proved it last night after taking an Uber from across town which she paid herself. We arranged a hookup the day before, and while sucking down SML at Cubana, I was confirming that she was actually coming, esp after seeing an E-cup older Filipina go into Cubana alone that I could have grabbed. Does anybody know her? Hot bodies are my weakness! I asked my Tinder connect what she wanted for coming to see me all night. I was adding up the pesos for getting a chic to come all way across town for transpo, food, drinks and her needs. I calculated at least 8 k for this chic. She replied "Nothing". Well alright! After some Cialis enhanced smashing and thrashing she woke up early and said she was leaving. Fuck this has been a perfect night! The shag was fantastic. At least four pops a. Nd she left right away. This is the definition of mongering. I gave her 2 k for real taxi money.

Cool Traveler
01-09-19, 20:06
Too early, yup! Normal people start leaving after 9 pm, and you can see girls come in then. Best time is after 10 pm.

Thanks to senior member help. I got good experience in LA Cafe. But I am now in Cafe Havana at 7 pm few girls here. No one blink to me. Seems no FL here. Too early?

KrisMonger
01-10-19, 01:06
I have been striking out connecting via CL with folks that say they can help me put together a party for a group of 5 that's visiting PL. My buddies are picky and want to score model types and too lazy to go hunt when they get there! If anyone can PM me info with some handler that can get me lined up with girls and other things. Would much appreciate it!

Kris.

Goferring
01-10-19, 03:47
I have been striking out connecting via CL with folks that say they can help me put together a party for a group of 5 that's visiting PL. My buddies are picky and want to score model types and too lazy to go hunt when they get there! If anyone can PM me info with some handler that can get me lined up with girls and other things. Would much appreciate it!

Kris.Are you in Manila? If not, just email Bottoms or similar in Burgos. They will send you photos and you / your buddies pick.

Not cheap but easy and pretty reliable that you will get fun lookers.

Of course you could just PM Engine Driver. I'm sure the lovely Claire has friends.

So after the mamasan agreed to the swap over, I picked out 'Claire', who was an absolute stunner, and totally stacked.

Just PM me for the number.

Kabul Guy
01-10-19, 06:45

Kris.Mostly fuglies on CL in my experence.

If you want stunners and are too lazy to hunt pay up and order up a party through smoochi. They should be able to put together a party but be prepared for the bill.

Engine Driver
01-10-19, 11:27
Are you in Manila? If not, just email Bottoms or similar in Burgos. They will send you photos and you / your buddies pick.

Not cheap but easy and pretty reliable that you will get fun lookers.

Of course you could just PM Engine Driver. I'm sure the lovely Claire has friends.
Dear Kris Monger,

I did connect with a pimpette in Makati on WeChat, but she kept sending me pictures of complete fuglies, so I deleted her.

Claire from Bottoms would certainly be able to line up 5 model type hookers for you (including herself). They will be stunning and will perform very well. As Goferring has mentioned, it won't be cheap by Phillipines standard. It will be USD $200 per girl, plus food and drink, but it will be worth it. These girls entertain wealthy, foreign men every day, so will know what you expect. PM me if you want Claire's new number. Yes, new number, which proves RK's theory about girls and phones.

Quite a few board members have now fucked Claire and she's become our unofficial Burgos mascot. We followed her through the Miss Bottoms contest, where she won the the Miss Eco Tourism title. I wonder if that means she gets to cut the ribbon at the opening of the new shit farm at Sabang? She recently went on a holiday to Hong Kong with a monger. She's visiting Australia in a few weeks as some other rich, dickhead monger has sponsored her with a promise of a job as his personal assistant in his Australian company (all true, you can't make this shit up. I'm not sure how she got the Australian visa!). That rich, dickhead monger is not me, but I have arranged to meet with her in Sydney! I just need to find a hotel in my own fuckin' city and hope no one sees me. She's a real traffic stopper. I'd also be arrested for carrying a deadly weapon.

Here a few more pictures of the lovely Miss Claire. Try not to stare at those perfect, natural tits.

Goferring
01-10-19, 11:54
She's visiting Australia in a few weeks as some other rich, dickhead monger has sponsored her with a promise of a job as his personal assistant in his Australian company (all true, you can't make this shit up. I'm not sure how she got the Australian visa!). That rich, dickhead monger is not me, but I have arranged to meet with her in Sydney! I just need to find a hotel in my own fuckin' city and hope no one sees me. She's a real traffic stopper. I'd also be arrested for carrying a deadly weapon.

Here a few more pictures of the lovely Miss Claire. Try not to stare at those perfect, natural tits.Let me guess. . . . Pretty girl gets offered great job on the condition that lots of overtime is provided gratis to the boss. Girl arrives to find that there has been a problem with the HR paperwork so said job is not quite ready. She's still expected to do the OT though. This goes on until the boss is bored, his wife finds out or the Visa expires. She then wins a one way ticket back home. Never heard that story before. 🙄. 😁.

I must say very well done on getting someone to import your own favourite girl and fly her to your home town. Bonus points there. 👍 👍.

Enjoy, G.

Goferring
01-10-19, 11:59
As Goferring has mentioned, it won't be cheap by Phillipines standard. It will be USD $200 per girl, plus food and drink, but it will be worth it. So $2 k split between 5 guys to have a night they will tell their grandsons about. It's a no brainer.

Do you need a 6th?

I'm not kidding.

D Cups
01-10-19, 16:16
Quite a few board members have now fucked Claire and she's become our unofficial Burgos mascot. Yes, including yours truly. Thanks Mr. Driver. Expensive but nice. Cheers.

KrisMonger
01-10-19, 17:01
So $2 k split between 5 guys to have a night they will tell their grandsons about. It's a no brainer.

Do you need a 6th?

I'm not kidding.Thanks both for info! G. no issues if you want to be the 6th wheel. Got to deal with some picky old farts though!

Engine Driver
01-12-19, 07:33
Bit of an update from Bottoms. Claire is travelling to Sydney on 21 Jan for about 10 days to check out the job opportunity. Her Aunt also lives there. If she doesn't respond immediately to your texts on Whatsapp, it's because hookers are busy people who don't keep schedules. They are notoriously unreliable. That's why they are hookers and we aren't.

Claire has a cute, 20-year old cousin called Ariana who also works nights at Bottoms. She's well stacked. She's not in the model category, but prettier than 90% of the hookers you might see in AC. Someone should take Ariana for a test drive and report back.

If you want to meet Claire or Ariana before Kenny Korea gets his grubby hands on them at 7. 00 pm, just PM me for the contact number. Always happy to help.

Goferring
01-12-19, 12:16
Fact check 😁:

Bit of an update from Bottoms. Claire is travelling to Sydney on 21 Jan for about 10 days to check out the job opportunity. Her Aunt also lives there.Claire is going to be with her father in the Province. That's what she told me. 😉 😇.

If she doesn't respond immediately to your texts on Whatsapp, it's because hookers are busy people who don't keep schedules. They are notoriously unreliable.Are you telling me that other guys here have fallen in love with her from 2 photos and are sending cute WAs to keep in touch? After all the warnings on the board! Really! 🤣 🙄. 💔.

Claire has a cute, 20-year old cousin called Ariana who also works nights at Bottoms. She's well stacked. She's not in the model category, but prettier than 90% of the hookers you might see in AC. Someone should take Ariana for a test drive and report back.Those tits are no where near as good as Claire's. 🤔.

So you want me to spend $200 to test ride someone nearly as good as a AC hooker? 🤯.

If you want to meet Claire or Ariana before Kenny Korea gets his grubby hands on them at 7. 00 pm, just PM me for the contact number.Or just grab another beer. She'll be back at 7:30:3, 3, 3 k. 💲 ⏱.

Always happy to help.Your visit to Sydney should be for free for all the business you are drumming up for her. 🏪.

Just in case someone didn't notice all the smileys, I was joking 😁.

I'll probably drop in. Just for one beer. . . .

Gern
01-12-19, 12:44
Oh how I wish I were there to partake in this fiesta! I'll be back in one week, so I will be putting in my order for one or the other of the mammary cousins.

Thanks for all your help, Engine Driver, and for the delightful colour commentary, Goferring!

Fact check 😁:

Claire is going to be with her father in the Province. That's what she told me. 😉 😇.

Are you telling me that other guys here have fallen in love with her from 2 photos and are sending cute WAs to keep in touch? After all the warnings on the board! Really! 🤣 🙄. 💔.

Those tits are no where near as good as Claire's. 🤔.

So you want me to spend $200 to test ride someone nearly as good as a AC hooker? 🤯.

Or just grab another beer. She'll be back at 7:30:3, 3, 3 k. 💲 ⏱.

Your visit to Sydney should be for free for all the business you are drumming up for her. 🏪.

Just in case someone didn't notice all the smileys, I was joking 😁.

I'll probably drop in. Just for one beer. . . .

Goferring
01-12-19, 13:44
Bottoms opens at 2:00 pm and closes at 5:00

The mamasan at the entrance said bar fine before 7:00 pm was 2,500 or 2,800 (US $45-$52) and the girl's tip would need to be 2,000+ ($37). I just found this. Is it still valid: split BF and tip before / after 19:00 at Bottoms?

It's probably better to just to organize directly with the girl for a day time visit but may be an option for someone who doesn't have digits.

Member #4698
01-12-19, 14:35
Goferring, I believe the early bird pricing is still in effect, but the quality of afternoon girls is not the same as the prime time line up. But everyone has different tastes. It's worth a look / see in the afternoon, but I prefer to go there around 9:30 to 10 pm.

Engine Driver, Claire looks hot, but I recommend all new punters go to Bottoms, check out the lineup, see who you like, and who turns you on in the bar before making any selections. I have had a lot of fun in Bottoms being entertained by 1, 2, even 3 girls simultaneously. Bottoms is one of my favorite bars in all of Asia! That said, I think Kojax has an even better lineup of lookers and the Kojax girls are better dancers. I can only add that Kojax is not as wild a hands-on bar as Bottoms. Few bars are.

Goferring
01-12-19, 18:45
Bit of an update from Bottoms.Ok, a boots on the ground, impartial report on the infamous Claire, her cousin, Ariana, and Bottoms generally.

I say boots on the ground because I've just returned from Burgos and saw both of them. I say impartial because I'm just coming off a month in country so am not going to lust over the first brown body that sits next to me and tells me how hansom I am. Specifically for Bottoms, their forte, tits and arse, are actually not my preferred type. I prefer long and lean. Think current Victoria Secret vs mid 80's playmate. That helped me keep it objective.

Let's get the most important questions answered first.

Is Claire smoking hot? Hell yeah! She was not working tonight but came in to say Hello, and to introduce Ariana. She actually looked fairly plain in her naughty librarian glasses and a slip dress. But up close you could feel a super tight, slim body and those magnificent firm tits. Not working, she wouldn't accept a drink so the groping was limited to hands rubbing across the outside of her dress but it was easy to tell it was shrink wrapped tight underneath. She's also reasonably tall for a pina at about 5' 3 or 4 and could hold a conversation (for those that want that). I certainly think she would satisfy a buxom beauty guy or my bikini bod preference. I would have no qualms barfining her for a night even at 3 or 4 x what I normally pay for an online girl. Would I fall in love and keep her for a week (which I commonly do for online girls)? Probably not, the cost / benefit would start dropping quickly bcs I know what I could get for much less money.

Is Ariana smoking hot? To me, no. She's certainly pretty but for the price I would want top level everything. Her tits are no where near as pert as Claire's and, to me, she is a little hippy. Certainly not fat but does not have the slim, spinner hips that that I prefer. I had the opportunity to, but did not barfine her. However, many guys would find her attractive and do so.

Are there a bunch of hot girls in Bottoms that could keep a group of buddies satisfied? Depends. If you like curvaceous, buxom girls, then yes. However, I didn't see any girls that meet my criteria. One thing that I did notice was that I only saw a couple of girls that had great everything (as I would expect at that price range). Slim, tall girls had no tits. Busty girls often were short or carried an extra few pounds. Again, not ugly but not an ideal combination that I would expect for 4 x the going rate. For Kris' party I would certainly be asking what each guys preferences are, making that clear to Claire or who ever sources the girls and approving photos or on sight first. Of course if they are Asia newbies then they will be happy with any pretty brown bod that sits next to them and rocks their world for a night. I say that with no disrespect. We've all been there and it's part of the shock of arriving.

Generally, I had a good night on Burgos. Yes, it's expensive (200 p for a fucking COKE!) But that's no surprise. Bottoms had the best music to be able to sit, relax and enjoy / partake of the girls. Plan Be did have the bikini bods that I liked so that may be an option if a few of the group want that. I may have barfined there if I was out to party for the night, but I wasn't. I'm sure Claire would have friends in various bars. All the better girls talk and move around over time. The minor bars were hardly worth a visit, though.

Enjoy, G.

KrisMonger
01-13-19, 00:56
Ok, a boots on the ground, impartial report on the infamous Claire, her cousin, Ariana, and Bottoms generally.

I say boots on the ground because I've just returned from Burgos and saw both of them. I say impartial because I'm just coming off a month in country so am not going to lust over the first brown body that sits next to me and tells me how hansom I am. Specifically for Bottoms, their forte, tits and arse, are actually not my preferred type. I prefer long and lean. Think current Victoria Secret vs mid 80's playmate. That helped me keep it objective.

Let's get the most important questions answered first.

Is Claire smoking hot? Hell yeah! She was not working tonight but came in to say Hello, and to introduce Ariana. She actually looked fairly plain in her naughty librarian glasses and a slip dress. But up close you could feel a super tight, slim body and those magnificent firm tits. Not working, she wouldn't accept a drink so the groping was limited to hands rubbing across the outside of her dress but it was easy to tell it was shrink wrapped tight underneath. She's also reasonably tall for a pina at about 5' 3 or 4 and could hold a conversation (for those that want that). I certainly think she would satisfy a buxom beauty guy or my bikini bod preference. I would have no qualms barfining her for a night even at 3 or 4 x what I normally pay for an online girl. Would I fall in love and keep her for a week (which I commonly do for online girls)? Probably not, the cost / benefit would start dropping quickly bcs I know what I could get for much less money.

Is Ariana smoking hot? To me, no. She's certainly pretty but for the price I would want top level everything. Her tits are no where near as pert as Claire's and, to me, she is a little hippy. Certainly not fat but does not have the slim, spinner hips that that I prefer. I had the opportunity to, but did not barfine her. However, many guys would find her attractive and do so..Thanks for a great scouting report mate! Planning to connect with Claire towards beginning of February as I don't show up there until 2nd week. Going all in on this and trying to rent a boat for an evening to load up. May be Claire can pull that off for me as well!

Goferring
01-13-19, 07:10
Thanks for a great scouting report mate! Planning to connect with Claire towards beginning of February as I don't show up there until 2nd week. Going all in on this and trying to rent a boat for an evening to load up. May be Claire can pull that off for me as well!Thanks. Enjoy. Unfortunately there is no way I'll get a Pink Pass to return that fast. Read my recent posts and you'll understand why. . .

Lots of boat hire available online. Dont put too much temptation in the girls way by transferring mega bucks for organising everything.

Goferring
01-13-19, 18:00
Burgos was very quiet on Sunday night. I arrived at Bottoms at about 9 pm and neither Claire or Ariana were there. I stayed and waited for one drink but neither showed. There was a small selection of girls and only 5 patrons.

Interestingly, I found another group of girls that Bottoms can offer. While I was there, there were 4 cute little spinners sitting at the same table. If anyone was in the market for that body type they were all gorgeous.

3/4 of the patrons entering for the whole night were Indian and / or Middle Eastern so I'm guessing that Sunday is the day that they all congregate and head to Burgos.

It was so slow in the bars that I ended up sitting outside at Cafe Cubana and just people watching for a while before going home empty handed.

The Cane
01-19-19, 12:44
Stopped in at Kojax the other night and was totally impressed! I am always hard pressed to find at least one Asian girl in any bar that I like, but this place had hotties in every direction that I looked. I'm talking off the "bonerometer" hot! It was the most attractive collection of Asian girls under one go-go club roof that I have ever seen!

I saw so many I would have been thrilled to do but chose a little pretty going by "Jody" who approached me with her friend. The friend was cute, but Jody was the one I wanted (big boner in my pants at the mere site of her Filipina beauty). I was in no rush and plied her full of alcohol as the night wore on. I figured that would probably degrade her performance later, but I didn't care as I only wanted short-time anyway because I had to be up early in the morning for some "normal" tourist stuff.

So we're walking hand-in-hand back to my hotel, and you just don't realize how tiny some of these little pinay girls are until they get rid of the hooker heels and switch into civilian clothes. I mean Jody was so tiny, and pretty, and cute that I just wanted to pick her little self up and carry her all the way to the hotel LOL!

So we got back, and like I knew she would be, Jody was drunk. Well I didn't give a damn! As long as I got to run some dick up in her tight, Filipina pussy! We took showers. She wanted to shower together. She gave me a drunken massage afterwards haha! Then I fucked her hard and deep in the pussy. And that was that. Paid, she got dressed and went back to Kojax, and I was able to get a good night's rest and get up in time in the morning for my event. Good deal all around!

Now listen up my mongering brethren. When it comes to Asian women, The Cane is a hard, hard, hard judge! I'm just not attracted to most of them. So if I tell you that I stepped into a club and saw so many good-looking Asian girls that I wanted to fuck that couldn't keep count, then you got to know that those tutes were fine as hell! I'm not playing. I also visited Bottoms (good) and PlanB (really good and hammered a hot pinay from there long-time), but Kojax was really, really good! So if you're in Makati get your rear end over to Kojax pronto! You will not be disappointed!

WithoutPrefix
01-20-19, 22:01
Hi guys,

I am trying to find girls via sites like pinalove and FilipinoCupid.

Is it worth the effort? Are working girls using those sites?

Thanks.

The Cane
01-21-19, 04:23
While trying to find a place called High Heels, I accidentally stumbled onto a lady boy bar called Mixed Nuts! I had read that High Heels was supposed to be right next door to Ringside, but all I saw was the place Mixed Nuts. So, I thought that maybe the name of High Heels had been changed. I decided to go in and check it out.

So I climb the stairs and have a seat in the dark bar where I see only one other customer on a Sunday evening, but there were plenty of "ladies" all standing in front of him trying to be chosen. Wait staff stopped by to take my drink order, and that's when I realized that I was probably in a lady boy bar as the "waitress" was an obvious lady boy!

I started looking hard in the dark bar to be sure. Some in there appeared to be obvious lady boys to me whereas others you just could not tell. In any event, I made up my mind right then and there that I would not be picking anybody to sit with. Took a look at another wait staff member, and sure enough it was a lady boy!

The other guy in there disappeared to another room with one of them and came back a little later looking satisfied. I guess it's his thing I thought to myself, by this time very amused by my circumstances. A Filipino looking guy entered, took one look, then turned right around and left! All the "girls" broke out laughing, and so did I.

Finished my one beer, then got up and left. Name of the place is Mixed Nuts, so watch out! By the way, you will see obvious lady boys working the streets. I found it very, very easy to spot them. Many of them will approach you as you walk up and down Burgos. I just smile and decline and keep walking.

More annoying to me than the lady boys are the guys hawking cialis and trying to get you to buy this, that, or the other. I just tell them I don't need "help" and keep walking LOL!

LostWithinDays
01-21-19, 08:47
Hi there.

Answering your question re pina love and fil cupid,.

I can say its worth putting in the ground work, I have quite a bit of success, from mostly ages 35 and above.

Give it a go to get some contacts prior to your arrival.

I can give you some leads if your interested,.

Cheers,

Lwd.

Hi guys,

Thanks.

SaltyPete
01-21-19, 14:52
Hi guys,

Thanks.Check out the thread "Chat Rooms and Pen Pals". The title is a poor description, but you'll find the info you want there. There is also information below the "User Blogs" title on the main Philippines page.

Wicked Roger
01-21-19, 18:09
Hi guys,

Thanks.You can follow Salty's advice or can OM me as lots info and would eat up bandwidth perhaps so PM is best.

Wicked Roger
01-21-19, 18:11
While trying to find a place called High Heels, I accidentally stumbled onto a lady boy bar called Mixed Nuts!LOL!Made me chuckle Cane. High Heels is down the street from Ringside, if you cross over the road so walking up Burgos is on the right. Nice place and I know the manager there.

Used to have a naughty corner and many a time have left the place with friends still in the corner DATY with one of more of the ladies. Hope you found it in the end.

Boofa69
01-22-19, 08:56
Unfortunelty High Heels has closed down. Its been closed over 1 year now. All the girls that worked there have transferred to other bars like GO BANANAS AND DIMPLES. I have fond memories too at that bar. Anyway if you want to experience naughty corner like High Heels use to have I recommend Dimples.

Red Kilt
01-22-19, 12:11
Made me chuckle Cane. High Heels is down the street from Ringside, if you cross over the road so walking up Burgos is on the right. Nice place and I know the manager there.
HH has been closed for a long time WR.

You need to get back to Manila again to see alll the changes.

Wicked Roger
01-22-19, 13:01
HH has been closed for a long time WR.

You need to get back to Manila again to see alll the changes.Very true RK but I never liked Manila despite having good friends there and I prefer other parts LOL.

TraderJ
01-22-19, 18:14
Yes, Ringside is still there, as of today.Ringside is still there and the owner has a new bar behind Ringside called Bronx. Not to be confused with the Bronx Disco that was at P. Burgos years ago. A lot of new girls at Bronx now but also some who used to work at Ringside. I apologize the quality of my secret snaps. PM me for more questions and recommendations.

Albert9989
01-23-19, 05:32
Unfortunelty High Heels has closed down. Its been closed over 1 year now. All the girls that worked there have transferred to other bars like GO BANANAS AND DIMPLES. I have fond memories too at that bar. Anyway if you want to experience naughty corner like High Heels use to have I recommend Dimples.Tried to find Dimples but impossible to see it, saw Plan be, Go Banana, and many others but Dimples stays impossible to locate!

If any advices may be I could succeed.

Rick Rock
01-23-19, 07:51
Tried to find Dimples but impossible to see it, saw Plan be, Go Banana, and many others but Dimples stays impossible to locate!

If any advices may be I could succeed.As an experiment, I just went to Google and searched "dimples makati". The first seven results were about Dimples and at least half showed the location of the place. Google also showed a map pinpointing the exact location of the bar on the side.

Albert9989
01-23-19, 08:51
As an experiment, I just went to Google and searched "dimples makati". The first seven results were about Dimples and at least half showed the location of the place. Google also showed a map pinpointing the exact location of the bar on the side.Yes, I did on Google maps but there is really nothing at this place, so may be I am a bit blind but it stays a mistery for me, I will check on Google search too.
Based on the searches it should be at 5014 p burgos corner Durban st and p burgos, and not 5060 as Google maps says... OK will go to check that again.