PDA

View Full Version : Manila

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82]

WestCoast1
05-19-24, 18:33
I got this from a girl whom I had met online and couldn't meet during my trip. This is her budget for her birthday party and she is asking for money. She showed me staying in a shack with leaky roofs. And she wants 10 K pesos for her birthday party -- Really?

She is devout christian. Very young girl infact.

Mate, it's a girl you've met online and have never met in person. She's asking you for money. Can't see any issues here _ Phil.What could *possibly* go wrong?

Scc5112
05-19-24, 19:14
I wasn't considering her initially but you changed my mind. I'll be in Manila in a couple of weeks and was researching this agency, so good info!

Vanessa.

Complete opposite of Leilani! From the beginning we clicked right away. She is the absolute cutest spinner type with a smile to die for. 5 foot and 100 lbs. She immediately excused herself and took a quick shower. She came out with just the towel and quickly dropped that and crawled under the covers naked. I quickly joined where we made out and felt each other up. (Just kissing and a bit of LFK) finally threw on the condom where she rode me in CG, then switched to missionary, then to doggy, and eventually to lazy doggy, where I couldn't hold it anymore and finished. She seemed really into it. The rest of the time we layed naked together under the covers and talked and laughed about all kinds of stuff. Definitely felt like a GF. She asked why I picked her vs one of the younger girls,(she's 28) broke my heart. I said are you kidding me! You're adorable! Which made her feel good. Stayed the FULL 2 hrs and then took another shower.

So overall Manila Courtesans I'the say is a good choice, just depends on the girl. I would definitely see Vanessa again in a heartbeat. , Leilani I wouldn't.

ThreeInches
05-19-24, 19:20
I am sure many of us have heart to help out. I'm sure you have a heart on all right.

This girl lives in basically a makeshift box with no toilet. A leaky shack is paradise in comparison. Its easy to compare western standards but compare Filipinos to Filipinos there are people much worse off. If this floats your boat and you are turned on by helping some helpless woman in extreme poverty you have an endless supply. You are not going be able to change this generational poverty with 1000 pesos. 1000 pesos is not even enough to pay off their utang with their local sarisari store. Most of these girls who live in a shack have a minimum of about 7 k-11 k utang for meat, rice, vegis at the local sarisari store maybe even several. The only thing 1000 will do is pay off a very small percentage of their debt.

(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ea9K4hB52CA)

Locamotive
05-19-24, 21:23
Just had a stay in Manila and saw 2 girls from Manila Courtesans.

I think for 2 hrs the price is descent and you can't beat the convenience.

Leilani.

Smoking hot body, but other than that the meeting was only ok. I'm usually a one pop and done but it's nice when the girl is into it. She spent the first 45 min just talking, but didn't seem interested in anything else. Finally went to the bathroom and came out with only her underwear. We crawled into bed and she masturbated while I helped. Finally did the deed which was satisfactory but again nothing mind blowing. As soon as I was done she headed out the door, which ended up being only 1 HR and 40 min into the meeting.

Vanessa.

Complete opposite of Leilani! From the beginning we clicked right away. She is the absolute cutest spinner type with a smile to die for. 5 foot and 100 lbs. She immediately excused herself and took a quick shower. She came out with just the towel and quickly dropped that and crawled under the covers naked. I quickly joined where we made out and felt each other up. (Just kissing and a bit of LFK) finally threw on the condom where she rode me in CG, then switched to missionary, then to doggy, and eventually to lazy doggy, where I couldn't hold it anymore and finished. She seemed really into it. The rest of the time we layed naked together under the covers and talked and laughed about all kinds of stuff. Definitely felt like a GF. She asked why I picked her vs one of the younger girls,(she's 28) broke my heart. I said are you kidding me! You're adorable! Which made her feel good. Stayed the FULL 2 hrs and then took another shower.

So overall Manila Courtesans I'the say is a good choice, just depends on the girl. I would definitely see Vanessa again in a heartbeat. , Leilani I wouldn't.Good example of why I don't do online sites, massage parlors anymore, I would get the Leilani every time, waste of money.

GDreams
05-20-24, 04:28
I'm sure you have a heart on all right.

This girl lives in basically a makeshift box with no toilet. A leaky shack is paradise in comparison. Its easy to compare western standards but compare Filipinos to Filipinos there are people much worse off. If this floats your boat and you are turned on by helping some helpless woman in extreme poverty you have an endless supply. You are not going be able to change this generational poverty with 1000 pesos. 1000 pesos is not even enough to pay off their utang with their local sarisari store. Most of these girls who live in a shack have a minimum of about 7 k-11 k utang for meat, rice, vegis at the local sarisari store maybe even several. The only thing 1000 will do is pay off a very small percentage of their debt.

(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ea9K4hB52CA)I've dragged a number of girls out of poverty by giving then 4 k per night.

ThreeInches
05-20-24, 11:43
I've dragged a number of girls out of poverty by giving then 4 k per night.Congratulations on your remarkable philanthropic endeavors. Your generosity and willingness to share your wealth with those in need truly set you apart as a man among men.

PhilJoy
05-20-24, 15:44
What could *possibly* go wrong?Exactly G. Couldn't have said it better myself. Phil.

Locamotive
05-20-24, 22:28
I'm sure you have a heart on all right.

(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ea9K4hB52CA)These videos are hard to watch, but she is smiling. If it was me ID be ready to kill myself. We here do not know real poverty. True for 1000 peso you cannot change anything but don't think you can't make a difference in their lives, you can. Being born in poverty is not their fault and for the grace of GOD we were not. Allot of them are not stupid they are just poor and in a 3rd world country that is hard to climb out without help or luck. Several years ago had girlfriend in Vietnam, she did nails and I could tell she was very good. I think if you had a shop you could do quite well, maybe but honey but that takes allot of money. Figure it up, let me know. She did and said oh its way too much $5000 dollars is what it amounted too. I did it, she got statred and it was slow awhile until she got going but her living was free as she lived with me. No longer see her but she now has 2 shops and is doing quite well. I'm very happy for her, it changed her life. Another in Philippines did same thing, girl wanted to start a rice stand in her home town. Not as much I think like $2000 but again she too did well and was able to stop bar work. Don't say you can't make a diiference in these peoples lives, you can. Of course there is always a catch. I helped another one for years until I gave up as her goals were too high and she could not manage a business or money for shit. It does work but like anything, it don't always work.

Dg8787
05-21-24, 14:35
These videos are hard to watch, but she is smiling. If it was me ID be ready to kill myself. We here do not know real poverty. True for 1000 peso you cannot change anything but don't think you can't make a difference in their lives, you can. Being born in poverty is not their fault and for the grace of GOD we were not. Allot of them are not stupid they are just poor and in a 3rd world country that is hard to climb out without help or luck. Several years ago had girlfriend in Vietnam, she did nails and I could tell she was very good. I think if you had a shop you could do quite well, maybe but honey but that takes allot of money. Figure it up, let me know. She did and said oh its way too much $5000 dollars is what it amounted too. I did it, she got statred and it was slow awhile until she got going but her living was free as she lived with me. No longer see her but she now has 2 shops and is doing quite well. I'm very happy for her, it changed her life. Another in Philippines did same thing, girl wanted to start a rice stand in her home town. Not as much I think like $2000 but again she too did well and was able to stop bar work. Don't say you can't make a diiference in these peoples lives, you can. Of course there is always a catch. I helped another one for years until I gave up as her goals were too high and she could not manage a business or money for shit. It does work but like anything, it don't always work.2 out of 3 is a pretty good success ratio. In US the average would be 2 out of 10. This does not include the immigrants. No drive here like the hungry ones from 3rd world countries.

Great understanding and support sir.

Turgid
05-21-24, 15:32
These videos are hard to watch, but she is smiling. If it was me ID be ready to kill myself.........I doubt you'd seek your demise in those circumstances, if you went from riches to those rags, maybe. If you're born in poverty you try to make do as best you can. I've always had the mind to set up one of these girls in an enterprise for which she has a talent. Do something good for somebody. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-pCRdNc11NM.

NewImage
05-23-24, 23:05
What is the nearest swimmable beach with whitish sand near Manila. The one with the least travel time. Should have nightlife options. Please rule out Peurto Galera and Subic Bay. Am I better off flying up to Cebu and Mactan Isl, near Cebu or Bohol or possibly go to Laiya Beach Batangas? Seems there are some very nice beaches but little nightlife.

HudsonB91
05-26-24, 13:05
I wasn't considering her initially but you changed my mind. I'll be in Manila in a couple of weeks and was researching this agency, so good info!Scc. You are welcome! If you do see her (or someone else) leave a review and let us know. I'm always curious if these really good encounters are due to the girl being the way she is with everyone or if it's if they have chemistry with certain people.

PhilJoy
05-27-24, 15:44
What is the nearest swimmable beach with whitish sand near Manila. The one with the least travel time. Should have nightlife options. Please rule out Peurto Galera and Subic Bay. Am I better off flying up to Cebu and Mactan Isl, near Cebu or Bohol or possibly go to Laiya Beach Batangas? Seems there are some very nice beaches but little nightlife.Mate, I think you're shit out of luck from experience if you want a great beach and a good girly scene combined close to Manila. A flight to Boracay is an option but there's no girly bars, however you'll score with freelancers outside the nightclubs on the beach. Just check in advance they don't have a pair of knackers under their mini-skirts. Mactan has shitty beaches but White Beach in Bohol is nice. Not so much of a girly scene, but you'll get lucky there if you ask the right questions. It's mainly a dive destination. As with most decent beach destinations in the PH, there generally isn't a girly scene associated with them. But generally in the PH, you'll find someone up for it. Can't guarantee the quality though _ Just from experience. Phil.

WestCoast1
05-28-24, 04:17
What is the nearest swimmable beach with whitish sand near Manila.Consider swimming within Manila.

Goferring
05-28-24, 07:12
Consider swimming within Manila.Didn't we have a recent poster who was worried about drowning in pussy after heavy rains?? 😜.

WestCoast1
05-28-24, 12:29
Didn't we have a recent poster who was worried about drowning in pussy after heavy rains?? 😜.Ignore that guy. You can't trust the advice of anyone on this Board. Those fellas are neither wise nor informative. Also not funny. Don't listen to what they say, watch what they do.

May ye continue to swim in the poon drippings.

IndStallion31
05-30-24, 02:28
Yesterday reached Manila via kl after a 3 day hour delay. Some typhoon or lightning alert and we couldn't land for so long and again waited. My cab driver took me to my hotel and checked in Oakwood apartments near Burgos. After shower and dinner, me and friends started exploring Burgos street. We first went to champagne room. No clients and the girls were boring. So after one drink. Explored the full road and it was not so good line up of FL. Many ladyboys. Perhaps due to Wednesday it was dull. Then reached Maison.

Sat down with drinks and line up was ok. Mamasan called the girls we liked. One girl didn't want to come as we are Indians. But who cares. Take the ones who wish to come. Then one more mamasan came as we got more drinks together. The girls were fun and we were able to check out their bodies. The mamasans were very pushy and ordered drinks three times or four times for all of them: paid a fucking huge bill.

BFed a girl aged 25 from Samar who I liked and was cute. Same 3. 9 k and 5 k for her to stay till morning. In the room we took shower together and stared the deed. She was cooperative but inexperienced. After round one, she wanted to go due to some reason. I told her she agreed till morning. She was lamenting about some roof leak and some work. I made her wait for another round. Then sent her back. She was there for two hours basically. Is this normal? I didn't feel cheated but I felt she could have just told ST.

She promised she will come today. But I think she won't. Anyways the sex was good with all the extras I adked. I slept well and woke up now. Planning for a breakfast down with a cutie I pulled through pinaylove. She is a college student. She has asked 5. 5 k for ST with 2 pops and BBFS. I will update again.

Thanks for inputs for friends of the forum. If anyone like to hangout for a drink today eve, PM is open.

Cheers.

WestCoast1
05-30-24, 11:56
Good report.

The mamasans were very pushy and ordered drinks three times or four times for all of them: paid a fucking huge bill.Its a buyer-beware market. You will need to push back.

BFed a girl aged 25 from Samar who I liked and was cute. Same 3. 9 k and 5 k for her to stay till morning. In the room we took shower together and stared the deed. She was cooperative but inexperienced. After round one, she wanted to go due to some reason. I told her she agreed till morning. She was lamenting about some roof leak and some work. I made her wait for another round. Then sent her back. She was there for two hours basically. Is this normal? I didn't feel cheated but I felt she could have just told ST.

She promised she will come today. But I think she won't. Anyways the sex was good with all the extras I adked. I slept well and woke up now. Planning for a breakfast down with a cutie I pulled through pinaylove. She is a college student. She has asked 5. 5 k for ST with 2 pops and BBFS. I will update again.Remind the runner that the 5 k-agreed tip is a tip, and that you will decide how much of it to give after her second service in the morning. If she still wants to depart, give her the tip amount that you think she deserves (example: 2 k).

PhilJoy
05-30-24, 15:19
Then one more mamasan came as we got more drinks together. The girls were fun and we were able to check out their bodies. The mamasans were very pushy and ordered drinks three times or four times for all of them: paid a fucking huge bill..Great reply from Westie on this and your liaison with the girl Stallion. It's one reason I've abandoned the typical girly bars. I know the PH is a relatively poor country, but when a round of Mama and lady drinks of fruit juice go over $100 and you haven't even had a sniff of a bit of vag, you really have to start asking yourself a few questions. Phil.

Goferring
05-30-24, 16:58
The mamasans were very pushy and ordered drinks three times or four times for all of them: paid a fucking huge bill.

She promised she will come today. But I think she won't. Anyways the sex was good with all the extras I adked. I slept well and woke up now....It sounds like things didn't end too badly. Taking new girls can be a double edged sword. They can be less hardened and more fun but also don't know how the game works and are susceptible to stupid ideas from other girls.

Westie is right, you need to stand your ground about extras. Don't forget that it's literally their job to sell you as much as possible while you are in the bar. No need to be a dick about it but they will understand a polite not yet thanks. How you act in that bar is seen by everyone and can effect what happens later eg your girl may have seen you being an easy mark and thought she would get away with an early runner.

You did pretty well under the circumstances. Often girls will start an arguement just to kill the mood so that you pay in full amd throw them out. Here full payment is required because you are the one asking them to leave.

A leaky roof or other calamity is an opportunity to calmly say that the longer she stays, the more she earns. You can cut the tip for a runner but it's much easier if you agree to both ST and LT prices in the bar but say you prefer LT. That way she knows upfront what it will cost her to leave early. Remember that some stunners actually prefer ST so that they can get back in time for a second punter.

Traditionally ST is just one and done. A couple of shots over a few hours is in that no mans land in between. LT is normally still only two shots but until morning. Extra shots or longer stays happen but it's not guaranteed.

Enjoy your breakfast). G.

Rajaa
05-30-24, 19:39
Ignore that guy. You can't trust the advice of anyone on this Board. Those fellas are neither wise nor informative. Also not funny. Don't listen to what they say, watch what they do.

May ye continue to swim in the poon drippings.Nice pic bro. Happy banging.

NvRoberto
06-01-24, 03:45
Vanessa.

So overall Manila Courtesans I'the say is a good choice, just depends on the girl. I would definitely see Vanessa again in a heartbeat. , Leilani I wouldn't.I agree! I've seen Vanessa twice and she is a doll! Total GFE, but won't go BBFS.

Banana Boi
06-01-24, 04:03
Remind the runner that the 5 k-agreed tip is a tip, and that you will decide how much of it to give after her second service in the morning. If she still wants to depart, give her the tip amount that you think she deserves (example: 2 k).Great advice.

Stallion, terrible 1st session in a new monger destination. Hope things turn around for you.

IndStallion31
06-01-24, 11:47
Thank for the feedback guys. I will keep in mind this during my days at AC.

So basically after a good rest, I had a nice breakfast and the cutie who I picked up from Pinaylove came and joined me. She was much cuter in person and wore a specs which was a turn on. Chatted with her in the restaurant and then proceeded to the room. After small talk had shower together and cleaned each other. She was 20. Showers her birthday Pics ten days back. She was good in the bed. All services done except CIM. I finished on her pussy instead BBFScIP. She wanted to go back but I held my ground and did the second round as agreeed. First shot was great but second shot was ok. May be she got tired as I fucked the shit out of her. Paid her 5. 5 k as she said it's for her graduation. Whatever I had a good time. Only issue was that she was little immature and I don't like when young girls don't cuddle after sex and start watching tik tok and Instagram. Anyways I rested after she left.

Went with friends for a spa and enjoyed a relaxed session with steam sauna and Japanese pool at my hotel. Then evening did some shopping at glorietta and green belt / FLs can be easily picked up. My bad didn't try as I had planned something else in mind.

Around 10 pm went to royal club as suggested by some friends near Burgos street. The crowd was ok ok. P300 entry for one person with an entry drink. We paid 6 k more and got a sofa near dj. I like club setting because I can choose a girl slowly as per my liking by making eye contact and then having a flirty talk. We enjoyed drinks and food. There was not much girls and basically 4 were doable. Picked a gang of 3 asked them to our room after a bit of dancing and talking with them. Liked one more girl and told one of this girl to call her too. All of them wanted 5 k each and mentioned they would be till 5 am. After settling a bill of p300 excluding the 6 k cover, we left and got drinks for room party.

Hotel guys wanted extra charge for extra two girls. Paid 2. 5 k for each. Is this normal charge? I felt it's a bit more. In Thailand we pay around 1000 baht for extra girl. Then in the room we had lot of fun by dancing with the music and all of us were naked. I banged two chicks with condoms as they were particular. I though finished with one CIM.

My friend did a threesome with other two but only did make them blow him.

In turns. After 2 hours they wanted to leave.

I like one chick my friend did. I wanted to fuck her and have an offer. But she was tired and all of them left. Bit costly than Thailand but it was fun hence 20 k fees plus 5 k room charges plus 4 K drinks and stuff was ok ok.

Then me and friend left to filling station for dinner and came back and slept off.

Can friends suggest some clubs like this and LA cafe kind of sports bar in AC as I'm leaving there today and want such setting than gogo bars and k tvs.

We are staying at ABC hotel. Any good massage spas nearby.

IndStallion31
06-01-24, 12:14
Woke up with a bad hangover. Guess drinking too much after a long had its effects. Took some rest and enjoyed the hotel pool and restaurant food.

Called a a girl who I took chatted from PL. She asked 5 k two pops. She was ok ok and not like pics. But I liked her nature and her looks and conduct. Had a great session with her all services given including BBFSCIP and CIM. We showered together and after paying we left. Then evening went to the intramuros area for some sightseeing and returned straight to LA cafe around 8. 30.

I would not say it was packed but girls were ok in number but little low on quality. Not what I had in mind. I like picking up FLs and I guessed this was better than clubs and gogos. We sat in the ground floor. Immediately we got attention from atleast ten women in which two were doable. I like an orange top girl she was sweet and was showing signals by hands and eyes to me. I wanted to wait for better quality. I liked this girl but she had small boobs which is a turn off for me. Then after having a small talk with a lead waitress or manager (didn't know) she gave us a seating in first floor near the band. Again there had lot of attention from fuglies. Then I rtipped the waitress and got seated in Japanese and Korean areas. As we are Indians didn't get much attention from women there. But it was decent and comfortable as few women approached us. My friend liked a school girl type of girl. She comes and sits along with her friend. I liked a Korean looking girl. She too joined me on my invite. So we all started talking and ordered drinks for them. The two girls with my friend wanted ST at their nearby place of choice and pushed for a threesome. My friend wanted only one girl. They kept pushing him for two. He was undecided. My girl asked me 10 k for LT. Two pops and stay until.

Morning breakfast. She said ok for everything other than anal and BBFS. She also told me she doesn't like DFK. She settled for 8 k though. She was very cute and had a great set of boobs. Felt them slightl. Meanwhile my friend convinced them for 5 k each and one pop each instead of threesome. They said ok. But somehow my friend didn't get the vibe as they were pushy and felt like runners. So we both dropped all of them and paid for our drinks and their drinks as they each had a cocktail and a tequila shot. Does LA cafe gives share for them like gogos. Gave my waitress also a tip and. A drink.

I searched for the orange too girl. She was missing and hence I left the place.

On the way back, Messaged one more girl from PL. She asked 3 k for 2 pops and I said ok. She was nothing like the pics. But she was small and short: small boobs. Though her nature and conduct was good. I liked her. She played nice music and gave me a nice massage and we fucked once and finished BBFSCIP. Then I slept tor a bit and woke up by her and she started blowing me. Then we did second round almost the same. I paid and she left after sometime.

I slept like a baby and felt peaceful.

So far in three days, I felt my experience was ok. Gogos have always been a strict Nono for me since Pattaya days. I will follow the same. I prefer FLs. My game is better in that.

Can anyone suggest such a place in AC as I'm leaving there now typing the report.

Which areas are better for FLs in AC? Malls??

Is there nice clubs to go dancing where I can find part time girls who does this for side business. Have picked up many such girls in Pattaya ibar red carpet Jannat etc.

Is there any place like soi 6 of Pattaya? For day time action?

Regards.

Surya.

MohdirFan82
06-01-24, 13:52
Phillipines is way different from what Indians are use to in Thailand.

Pinoys are way more tricky and smart. Never take girl LT unless she is into you and likes your company.

ST and 2 pops are much doable for girls.

Burgos is most touristy and expensive part of town. Next time do little homework before come and have few connections.

Pinoys offers excellent GFE compare to Thais if she is into you.

Yesterday reached Manila via kl after a 3 day hour delay. Some typhoon or lightning alert and we couldn't land for so long and again waited. My cab driver took me to my hotel and checked in Oakwood apartments near Burgos. After shower and dinner, me and friends started exploring Burgos street. We first went to champagne room. No clients and the girls were boring. So after one drink. Explored the full road and it was not so good line up of FL. Many ladyboys. Perhaps due to Wednesday it was dull. Then reached Maison.

Sat down with drinks and line up was ok. Mamasan called the girls we liked. One girl didn't want to come as we are Indians. But who cares. Take the ones who wish to come. Then one more mamasan came as we got more drinks together. The girls were fun and we were able to check out their bodies. The mamasans were very pushy and ordered drinks three times or four times for all of them: paid a fucking huge bill.

She promised she will come today. But I think she won't. Anyways the sex was good with all the extras I adked. I slept well and woke up now. Planning for a breakfast down with a cutie I pulled through pinaylove. She is a college student. She has asked 5. 5 k for ST with 2 pops and BBFS. I will update again.

Thanks for inputs for friends of the forum. If anyone like to hangout for a drink today eve, PM is open.

Cheers.

IndStallion31
06-01-24, 14:43
Great advice.

Stallion, terrible 1st session in a new monger destination. Hope things turn around for you.I would not rate the session terrible.

Her service was very good and she did almost everything I demanded. I did 2 pops with her too. Only issue was the second pop was hurried as she wanted to leave and I had to finish fast.

I never had any issue being Indian with Thais. But this is new. So I will learn and go on forward. That's why I ditched the girls at LA cafe. I felt they are much pushy and just after money.

I understand that this GFE thing is slightly overrated. Though it might look like they are into in reality they might not be and it's just a feel what you get.

WildInstincts
06-02-24, 12:03
So far in three days, I felt my experience was ok. Gogos have always been a strict Nono for me since Pattaya days. I will follow the same. I prefer FLs. My game is better in that.

Can anyone suggest such a place in AC as I'm leaving there now typing the report.

Which areas are better for FLs in AC? Malls??

Is there nice clubs to go dancing where I can find part time girls who does this for side business. Have picked up many such girls in Pattaya ibar red carpet Jannat etc.

Is there any place like soi 6 of Pattaya? For day time action?

Regards.

Surya.Thanks for contributing to the forum.

AC mainly revolves around Gogo clubs. But it is not all that bad, they don't push hard the lady drinks. If you say no or later after buying the one drink to the girl sitting with you, they generally leave you to have a conversation with the girl so long as you don't sit around for hours without buying additional drinks. Of course if you are gullible the girls will ask for more drinks. Bar fines are around 4 K to 5 K depends on the bar. Now a days it is usually ST but at times the girls might stay for LT.

Dance club to pickup freelancer and semi-pro is Mega Dance. There is another club Hammer but its more towards Korean cliental.

Since you are staying in ABC Hotel, you could also check out Auqa club in the hotel for FLs.

I suggest you read the forum to get a hang on which gogo to visit. Many are Asian (East asian) oriented and a few have mainly Non-Asian cliental. It doesn't mean that the Asian oriented bars do not welcome you but the girls in there generally prefer Asian customers. Being an Indian, you are better off with Non-Asian Gogos.

You can also try Tinder / Pinalove for FLs. These are usually retired bar girls and ladyboys. In my personal opinion, it is waste of time checking out dating apps in AC. You could easily score elsewhere and you can see what you are getting.

TomJackin
06-09-24, 01:35
While I am still researching, I came across several bars with a butt-load of girls on A Mabina Street. They seem to be Korean karaoke bars. And somewhat expensive as well.

Does anyone have more information about those bars?

Thanks in advance.

ThreeInches
06-09-24, 07:51
If you enjoy disappointment and being taken advantage of this is one of the only places in the "philippines" you can be sure that happens. The least fun adult area in the philippines.

ThatGuy101
06-09-24, 09:02
While I am still researching, I came across several bars with a butt-load of girls on A Mabina Street. They seem to be Korean karaoke bars. And somewhat expensive as well.

Thanks in advance.Korean bar? If that's the chance they most likely only want to Carter to Koreans they come and spends lots because their flights are cheap I watched bunch of videos where most girls only want to go with them because compare to South Korea the girls are cheap they'll pay pretty high prices compare to the market and they only want them in it (the girls don't look at westerns) maybe I am wrong but that's what I saw of expats living there going to Korean bars the girls didn't give him the time of day.

MohdirFan82
06-09-24, 13:27
KTVs on Mabini St are only for drinking and lady company. They do have private rooms but you must bring really fat wallet with you.

They have strick rule not to go out with custumer as they are scared of getting fired. Almost all of them will ask for your whatsapp and luar you back to bar.

Seldom you get to meet her in your hotel if she trust you. For price of KTV you can get nice girl off PL, Massage republic or escort website.

Thanks in advance.

AlexBrown
06-09-24, 17:27
I was in Manila recently and stayed in Makati. Visited many bars in Burgos street. One day I took a taxi and went to Malate to check the KTV / JTV scene. There were many of them on both sides of the road. As soon as I stepped outside a guy was insisting me to check some of them. He took me into few of them. All of them has similar set up. After checking few of the places I decided to sit in one of them. All the girls was lined up for me to choose. I select a young / slim beauty to sit with me. She was a university student and doing this job to support the school expenses. She asked for a drink and I ordered a beer for her. The inside was very bright not like Burgos bars. Some light touching was allowed. They had 90 minutes unlimited drinks but I only had a beer. The girl said most of the clients are older Japanese. There was only one other customer there besides me. I just felt like the playability was very low. I didn't ask the girl for her number or asked if she can go out. I think it takes probably multiple visits for her to be comfortable.

After that I went another one and the mama showed me all their VIP rooms. The rooms has complete privacy. I decided to take a VIP room and selected the most attractive girl from the line up. Bought her a drink for her and she won't even let me touch her. After some time I called the mama and choose a different girl from the line up. Again bought a drink for her. She told me the first girl was very new. They both were from Mindanao provinces. She said the JTV provided accommodation for the girls. Again nothing really happened and a total waste. Left there and checked many more places. Most of them has no customers or just one or two. They also add a 30% charge to the bill. Overall the girls looks better than Burgos girls. I think these places are a complete waste of money unless you want to just sit with a girl and drink. No wonder there was no customers in most them. Wasted 10 k not nothing.

WestCoast1
06-10-24, 02:35
I was in Manila recently and stayed in Makati. Visited many bars in Burgos street. One day I took a taxi and went to Malate to check the KTV / JTV scene. There were many of them on both sides of the road. As soon as I stepped outside a guy was insisting me to check some of them. He took me into few of them. All of them has similar set up. After checking few of the places I decided to sit in one of them. All the girls was lined up for me to choose. I select a young / slim beauty to sit with me. She was a university student and doing this job to support the school expenses. She asked for a drink and I ordered a beer for her. The inside was very bright not like Burgos bars. Some light touching was allowed. They had 90 minutes unlimited drinks but I only had a beer. The girl said most of the clients are older Japanese. There was only one other customer there besides me. I just felt like the playability was very low. I didn't ask the girl for her number or asked if she can go out. I think it takes probably multiple visits for her to be comfortable.

After that I went another one and the mama showed me all their VIP rooms. The rooms has complete privacy. I decided to take a VIP room and selected the most attractive girl from the line up. Bought her a drink for her and she won't even let me touch her. After some time I called the mama and choose a different girl from the line up. Again bought a drink for her. She told me the first girl was very new. They both were from Mindanao provinces. She said the JTV provided accommodation for the girls. Again nothing really happened and a total waste. Left there and checked many more places. Most of them has no customers or just one or two. They also add a 30% charge to the bill. Overall the girls looks better than Burgos girls. I think these places are a complete waste of money unless you want to just sit with a girl and drink. No wonder there was no customers in most them. Wasted 10 k not nothing.Good report Alex. This is a fairly accurate description. The KTV's are concentrated in Malate's Korea-town. Roughly del Pilar, Manbini, and Adriactico streets, for several blocks south of Pedro Gil St (Robinson's mall). There are bunches of them. You will usually see mostly groups of Japanese men (and sometimes Koreans) sitting with PYT's, buying them drinks all night long. The fellas smoke up a storm. The girls are not really for sex, just talk if sitting in the main drinking area, or some light play in the privado room. Costs: p500 to 'drink-all-you-can' for each 90 minutes for yourself. LD's are often p1000, and the girl will stay and chat with you for 30 minutes. After 30 minutes, you can buy her (or another girl) another p1000 drink for another 30 minutes. The asian guys who frequent these places are very comfortable with this scenario. This is not a mongering scenario as the girls are not available for takeout. You watch those asian guys sit for hours, chatting up this or that girl and buying LD's. At the end of their evening, the group departs. They often tip large to the girl they have been chatting (p5-10 k is not unusual), and tip a mama / manager. All for NO S*X. Part of their culture I guess. For the girls, speaking some modicum of Japanese or Korean is required to get the job.

AlexBrown
06-10-24, 03:42
Good report Alex. This is a fairly accurate description. The KTV's are concentrated in Malate's Korea-town. Roughly del Pilar, Manbini, and Adriactico streets, for several blocks south of Pedro Gil St (Robinson's mall). There are bunches of them. You will usually see mostly groups of Japanese men (and sometimes Koreans) sitting with PYT's, buying them drinks all night long. The fellas smoke up a storm. The girls are not really for sex, just talk if sitting in the main drinking area, or some light play in the privado room. Costs: p500 to 'drink-all-you-can' for each 90 minutes for yourself. LD's are often p1000, and the girl will stay and chat with you for 30 minutes. After 30 minutes, you can buy her (or another girl) another p1000 drink for another 30 minutes. The asian guys who frequent these places are very comfortable with this scenario. This is not a mongering scenario as the girls are not available for takeout. You watch those asian guys sit for hours, chatting up this or that girl and buying LD's. At the end of their evening, the group departs. They often tip large to the girl they have been chatting (p5-10 k is not unusual), and tip a mama / manager. All for NO S*X. Part of their culture I guess. For the girls, speaking some modicum of Japanese or Korean is required to get the job.The girl told me most customers are older Japanese or Korean. In fact when I was there an older Japanese gentleman came and sat with 2 or 3 girls. He was falling and couldn't even walk. I don't know he was drunk or not. He left after few minutes. The girls are better looking than Burgos bar girls. I was just intrigued by all the YouTube videos of these JTV's. I think it's a good place to drink with girls and leave alone. I am not a heavy drinker so the unlimited drinks was a waste. LOL.

PhilJoy
06-10-24, 15:17
This is not a mongering scenario as the girls are not available for takeout. You watch those asian guys sit for hours, chatting up this or that girl and buying LD's. At the end of their evening, the group departs. They often tip large to the girl they have been chatting (p5-10 k is not unusual), and tip a mama / manager. All for NO S*X..Great report Alex and Westie for the extensive info.

Not that I'd ever contemplate going down this path. My idea of a LD is making sure the contact I bring back to my room has something to drink in the bar fridge while I'm having a SML beer. I usually take the girls to a 7/11 or similar on the way back so they can choose beverages of their choice for the night.

When they pick a bottle of Tanduay I know things might get a bit messy, but I generally have a great time. Much better than paying for weak LD in a bar / gogo. Phil.

Nite_Runner
06-10-24, 19:53
Fellas,

Just returned from a 7-day jaunt to Manila and my notes are as follows. I was truly sad to depart, the hallmark of any good trip!

Before you depart the US:

Cash.

Take only new, clean, unmarked, crisp 100's as the PI banks and money changers are getting very very strict and may not accept anything less. This could be a problem if your primary funding source turns out to be worthless for mongering purposes. Not the way to start the trip!!

https://etravel.gov.ph/

Do not download the gov. Ph electronic declarations as you do not need it unless you're a local citizen. My airline called me and pressed me to do this, albeit incorrectly.

Grab App.

Download the Grab App (PI version of Uber). It's super easy to use and very similar to Uber. Just pay the driver directly, do not set up a funding source. This will save you big bucks as you depart the airport and if you're planning on getting around the city.

Prior to departing MNL Airport Terminal.

SIM card.

Get a SIM card at the airport, Smart or Globe, I have never seen a big difference on either and have used both several times. I made the mistake of buying a SIM card at a convenience store near the hotel the next day and got taken. While it could've been disastrous, I got out of the situation relatively unscathed. The attendant took a picture of my passport using his personal phone to send with the application and it didn't dawn on me until later this could be an issue. I was still having problems with my phone so I went to the local Smart Store in MOA to resolve. All told, I had to buy another SIM card and spend another 500 p load as the employee at the convenience store basically just pocketed my money.

Airport Transfer.

DO NOT make a deal or use any of the taxi hawkers as you exit the terminal, they will charge you 5 x-6 x the regular amount. For example, the Grab app was <300 p to my hotel in Pasay and the taxis were charging 1,500 p-2,000 p with no negotiation for the same.

ATM Machines.

If your card doesn't work with one bank ATM, try another. For whatever reason, my Chas Schwab ATM card didn't work at BDO but it worked flawlessly everywhere else, no idea as to why. There are several ATMs in the MNL Arrivals Terminal, strongly suggest getting $100 USD converted as it makes life super simple if you arrive late at night.

Hotel.

Golden Phoenix Hotel. Good hotel, great breakfast and great location. There are lots in the Pasay area.

LA Cafe.

I landed around 2300, checked into the hotel, took a shower and went straight to LA Cafe to get a drink and determine the level of talent. Mind you, it's been 10 yrs since I last stepped foot in the establishment so I was more than prepared to pull out and head to Burgos Street if necessary. However, upon entering, the place was just as I remembered. On the first floor, there were no less than a 100 pinays all waiting for the "ATM" to walk in. After a trip around the bar, I went upstairs to find a table, order a drink and just relax a bit. Within 20 minutes, three very willing mid-30's ladies arrive and want to chat. One thing I've learned from mongering in numerous countries is that "birds of a feather, flock together". If one is rude or has a bad attitude, then steer clear as the others will likely be similar. Basically, all three of these ladies had really nice attitudes and the perfect personality for me. No BS and straight to the point. After about an hour and a half, I was ready to take one home for a quick ride. Over the next 5 days, I ended up doing a rotation with each of them. All had solid bodies and were well above average with looks and service. I paid 3. 5 p plus 200 p for taxi for each round, lasting 2 hours. This was a perfect arrangement for me as I didn't want them spending the night due to work commitments.

PM for more.

N_R.

PhilJoy
06-11-24, 14:24
Fellas,
Just returned from a 7-day jaunt to Manila and my notes are as follows. I was truly sad to depart, the hallmark of any good trip!.Great report N_R. Really helpful for those looking at this forum and are thinking of hitting the Philippines for the first time.

I've done Manila lots of times. I've never done LA Cafe though. Mainly due to some negative reports in the past on other platforms IE: web searches. Plus I have a routine of getting to the same hotel in Makati after I land (sometimes late), getting straight into the business side of the trip the next day or two, and then it's generally time for fun before a little more work in MNL before I leave.

That sounds like a great option. Also never stayed in Pasay previously.

I just don't know if I can do Manila for anymore than two days in a row these days. It's very hectic and I personally try to find a place by the water on any trips, even if that's Sabang. Having said that, I'll be in Angeles on business in August and will be planted there for about five days. I'm sure everything will be fine. Phil.

Turgid
06-11-24, 15:36
..........Take only new, clean, unmarked, crisp 100's as the PI banks and money changers are getting very very strict and may not accept anything less. This could be a problem if your primary funding source turns out to be worthless for mongering purposes. Not the way to start the trip........I suppose one will be well advised to change your old notes for new ones at a bank before flying out.

Nite_Runner
06-11-24, 21:40
I suppose one will be well advised to change your old notes for new ones at a bank before flying out.My Man,

Yes!! Basically, new, unmarked, no tears or significant creases and you should be fine. Also, having spent too many years traveling internationally, to never depart the US without at least two sources of (liquid) cash. Currency rules change do change on occasion and you never want to be reliant on one source if abroad.

N_R.

MamaGuevos
06-12-24, 00:22
I have never been to a KTV in the Philippines (or anywhere else). I have been to Manila / Makati maybe 6 or 7 times and always pulled a "wife" (who worked during the day) for my stay from pinalove and then would monger during the day from Burgos or one of the malls. This routine certainly scratched my itch. But the last time, the "wife" fell in love with me (or fell in love with my wallet) and it was problematic when I left, so I was determined that the next time I visited, I would only do ST with the pinalove girls during the day and do KTVs at night. BUT I ALWAYS THOUGHT KTVs WERE FULL SERVICE PLACES, LIKE FKKs IN Germany.

I have a little experience with Karaoke places in Korea and China, but I was set up by local work colleagues with extremely pretty girls, and I never attempted to get one of the girls to have sex as my work colleagues were with me. I have always been amazed at how much they liked to get really, really stupidly drunk, rather than focus on fucking the girls (and the next morning behaved as if nothing had happened).

I honestly do not have any plans to visit the Philippines until 2026, as I will go to BKK on my annual trip to Asia in January 2025 with Pattaya as a side trip (usually I go to Manila as my side trip).

Are there any KTVs where full service is offered? Have I been misreading all the descriptions of KTVs for the last 15 years? I am not interested in hanging out with beautiful girls unless the night ends in sex.

WestCoast1
06-12-24, 01:12
I have never been to a KTV in the Philippines (or anywhere else). I have been to Manila / Makati maybe 6 or 7 times and always pulled a "wife" (who worked during the day) for my stay from pinalove and then would monger during the day from Burgos or one of the malls. This routine certainly scratched my itch. But the last time, the "wife" fell in love with me (or fell in love with my wallet) and it was problematic when I left, so I was determined that the next time I visited, I would only do ST with the pinalove girls during the day and do KTVs at night. BUT I ALWAYS THOUGHT KTVs WERE FULL SERVICE PLACES, LIKE FKKs IN Germany.Whoa Nellie! Never been to the FKK's, but there would be no comparison. KTV's in the Malate Korean district are as I previously described. Besides the fact that there is no barfine (that I'm aware of) for takeout, and I've never heard of anyone bragging of hammering one of those girls in a privado room, consider that the girls are used to making thousands nightly in tips from drunken older K / J's for nothing other than looking cute and a few hours of chat in the bar. Why on earth would she want to go home with you and become a 2-pop cum-bucket overnight for a few thousand pesos?

For fun, there is an open-door restaurant on Adriatico (between Remedios and Nakpil Sts), across the street from Upstage Gold bar. Its open 24 hours. Shift change is 6 am. Have had breakfast there dozens of times (it was a go-to place when staying at Malate Bayview Mansion). At 6 am you will see the girls coming out of the KTV's at the end of their shift. They all look the same: Cute, usually short, hair ponytailed thru the back of a baseball hat, wearing shorts with cropped sweatshirts. They pile into lines of waiting taxis (lined up almost all the way back to Robinson's) to go home. But several will walk across the street to vest. They will sit down with 6-8 of her friends already waiting for her (already drinking, running up a bill), or the friends will show up shortly. Buckets of beer, breakfast foods, bottles of booze are wasted across the table. Thousands of pesos. The bill is quickly dispatched by the girl. Her earnings from the night allow her to spend half of her pay on a pinoy-style breakfast with friends. You don't see that from SW or gogo bar girls.

Are there any KTVs where full service is offered? I think yes, but not like the ones in K-town. You can easily find YT vids of the Ktown KTV's. Other board members have mentioned dive-bar, low-end KTVs with girls available for privado action, near the old EDSA plaza. Not sure if the bars still exist, or prices.

Have I been misreading all the descriptions of KTVs for the last 15 years? I am not interested in hanging out with beautiful girls unless the night ends in sex.Not sure what descriptions you have been reading. Here on ISG? YT? Various posters here have posted YT links to these places, but I don't recall any good FR's describing what you have in mind. There is also a similar place on Burgos called Junko Premiere; have never seen any girl walking out with a customer (same format: p500 for drink all you can for 90 minutes, pretty girls).

Other gents?

Goferring
06-12-24, 09:02
Other gents?I have very limited experience in KTVs, in the Philippines and elsewhere. However, I have both gotten laid and been rejected in them.

MNL: super cute girls, Quoted $$ per 30 minutes and LD. No onsite facilities nor bar-out facilities. I didn't stay.

DVO: cute girls, $$$ per 30 minutes and LDs. I received onsite BBBJ and FS. Girl also offered her WA no for after hours hook up.

As a comparison:

China: girls paid per hour and per drink. I didn't sample but expect extras were available in the KTV room. I paid extra for a girl to follow me home to the hotel for uninspiring CFS.

China2: KTV with attached spa. Received great legit body massage then moved to a private room my introduction to Fire and Ice BBBJ. Girls were not stunners but definitely formally trained in how to please.

Enjoy. G.