PDA

View Full Version : Olongapo

Pages : 1 [2]

Dashing Don
12-02-13, 04:53
Great report by Keen eye Joe. The only surprise was the absence of the usual avalanche of 'don't do it Joe! Your going to get ripped' and other negative stuff.

I would imagine that the jackpot for any Filipina is to land an American that soon intends to retire to the Phils. Simply because they can remain in their country, close to their families, yet have the financial support that the retiree can provide. For a young girl to marry a foreigner and have to begin a new life far from home and family must be a little daunting. I'd like to know more this but I've never broached the subject for fear that I might come under pressure to take them back LOL.

I'll second John Travellers advise and hope you hook up with her again in Olangapo.

Mongerer69
12-02-13, 04:57
Looking for some boots on the ground information. What happened at Arizona Scores Bar. Heard they were raided girls and manager arrested for trafficking? Was this Gavin? Is bar open with girls working? Is floating bar open with girls?

Fast Eddie 48
12-02-13, 22:52
looking for some boots on the ground information. what happened at arizona scores bar. heard they were raided girls and manager arrested for trafficking? was this gavin? is bar open with girls working? is floating bar open with girls?to mongerer 69.

the last time i stay at the arizona i check out score saw many girl look **** and very skinny like they have not eat in weeks, i have one drink and got the hell out of place same girl work the floating bar in the day time work at socre at night not sure they are own by the same guys.

fast eddie 48

Mongerer69
12-03-13, 01:49
i've been to scores on many occasions and have never witnessed what you are saying. **** girls skinny. i believe tommo and gavin run a good operation compared to some others. my question was and still is. does anybody that is there now, know what is going on with the bar and floating bar? i will be there in february again.

to mongerer 69.

the last time i stay at the arizona i check out score saw many girl look **** and very skinny like they have not eat in weeks, i have one drink and got the hell out of place same girl work the floating bar in the day time work at socre at night not sure they are own by the same guys.

fast eddie 48

Radical Guy
12-03-13, 02:03
I have seen many girls in third-world countries, so desperate in their dead-end lives, that they learn how to quickly tune out the exact needs of the guys and provide them in spate, in this case, lots of hugging, deep kissing and energetic sex.

They do their acts very well because theirs and their babies' survival depend on it. Like in any country, the needs of ones' off-springs are the strongest motivations to do whatever necessary, especially to women. Call it human or any animal's instincts to do everything possible to perpetuate the species.

The girls may act like sweethearts in their desperate circumstances of their own countries, but if married and brought to the first-world countries, they are likely to abuse the legal rights and leverages accorded married women in first world. I have seen so many stupid, ignorant, uneducated third-world wives shamelessly abuse and take advantages of their husband using their leverages in first-world legal systems that it makes me sick. Without much understanding of the societies' acceptable limits and reasonableness, stupid, ignorant people can be very vengeful and ruthless. The risks are about the same as going into trailer parks and marry sexy ghetto hos.

My philosophy is, if I find anything beautiful or valuable, I would leave them as is, where is so they can continue to be beautiful. I would enjoy them as is and not try to improve, molest, use, abuse or take advantage of them. Uprooting and changing the natural environment of any living creatures usually only maim of kill it.

Just some thoughts.Well, as a family law attorney, I can tell you that I have seen many cases where the reverse was true. Americans would bring a girl over from a third world country, marry her, then assume that they can treat her like some servant without any rights of their own. I just finished representing one such lady in her divorce. The guy wouldn't let her drive, or have friends, or any access to funds. And he was abusive to her. When I was done with him, he paid my attorney's fees, and I got the lady a nice big chunk of the community estate, alimony, and child support. It does work both ways.

FreebieFan
12-03-13, 02:24
Well, as a family law attorney, I can tell you that I have seen many cases where the reverse was true. Americans would bring a girl over from a third world country, marry her, then assume that they can treat her like some servant without any rights of their own. I just finished representing one such lady in her divorce. The guy wouldn't let her drive, or have friends, or any access to funds. And he was abusive to her. When I was done with him, he paid my attorney's fees, and I got the lady a nice big chunk of the community estate, alimony, and child support. It does work both ways.I may have another case for you. LOL. Chatting with a gal whos going for her US student visa interview today. If she gets her visa, and I'm highly doubtful she will, her "Auntie" will pay her airfare and supposed tuition fees.

In return said girl has agreed to work as the maid, no salary 16 hours a day. 7 days a week. I think she has hopes of finding a nice kano along the way. Nice little case of virtual enslavement by a near relative.

John Traveller
12-03-13, 17:34
i've been to scores on many occasions and have never witnessed what you are saying. **** girls skinny. i believe tommo and gavin run a good operation compared to some others. my question was and still is. does anybody that is there now, know what is going on with the bar and floating bar? i will be there in february again. he's just joking, you know. fe is funny that way. really, score only has older women. harry the horse was first with this news (click on his breaking news). not often harry is first with the news these days.

funny note: mongerer69, i just realiised we have the same number of posts! did you also celebrate your no 100? we have way to go to reach fast eddie though.

Mongerer69
12-03-13, 18:09
I'm on my way to Sosua Dominican Republic tomorrow. Wish it was PI. Hopefully I will have some reports to add here. I read Harry's report but it is like 6 days old with no updates. I still would like to know what happened at Arizona. I tried to make reservations for Feb but was told they are sold out. I will be staying at Blue Rock........... better floating bar anyway.

He's just joking, you know. FE is funny that way. Really, Score only has older women. Harry the Horse was first with this news (click on his breaking news). Not often Harry is first with the news these days.

Funny note: Mongerer69, I just realiised we have the same number of posts! Did you also celebrate your no 100? We have way to go to reach Fast Eddie though.

Member #4351
12-04-13, 02:32
I'm on my way to Sosua Dominican Republic tomorrow.I'm there now. Philippines is way better, but I needed the miles.

Buko Max
12-04-13, 14:01
MY QUESTION WAS AND STILL IS. DOES ANYBODY THAT IS THERE NOW, KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON WITH THE BAR AND FLOATING BAR? I WILL BE THERE IN FEBRUARY AGAIN.My friend in BB tells me everything is fine and it's business as usual.

Betong
12-04-13, 16:07
My friend in BB tells me everything is fine and it's business as usual.Arizona's floating bar isn't out yet (or at least wasn't a couple weeks ago when I was there) , nor are any of the others, because it's still the tail end of the typhoon season. They should all be back out and in operation by the new year or so.

Soapy Smith
12-04-13, 18:41
I may have another case for you. LOL. Chatting with a gal whos going for her US student visa interview today. If she gets her visa, and I'm highly doubtful she will, her "Auntie" will pay her airfare and supposed tuition fees.

In return said girl has agreed to work as the maid, no salary 16 hours a day. 7 days a week. I think she has hopes of finding a nice kano along the way. Nice little case of virtual enslavement by a near relative.I would be interested to hear what happens to her case. My hunch is she will need to show proof of having been accepted into a specific program of study in order to get the visa approved. As you characterize it seems that part of the equation may not be entirely developed.

Slippery
12-05-13, 15:01
I would be interested to hear what happens to her case. My hunch is she will need to show proof of having been accepted into a specific program of study in order to get the visa approved. As you characterize it seems that part of the equation may not be entirely developed.Proof of acceptance into an approved school is indeed a prerequisite to obtaining a student visa.

Mianbao
12-08-13, 10:26
Planning a trip for late December just before Christmas or early January (but not Christmas itself).

Can anyone kindly tell me how Christmas affects supply and demand, I presume a lot of the bar girls go back home around this period?

Red Kilt
12-08-13, 11:29
Can anyone kindly tell me how Christmas affects supply and demand, I presume a lot of the bar girls go back home around this period?This is frequently discussed on every Philippines thread M.

The answer is that many do and many don't.

The more popular girls (that is, the hotter ones) are usually missing as they can more easily afford to go home for as long as they wish, thus leaving the 2nd and 3rd tier girls (less popular ones) still available.

Osuul
12-08-13, 11:41
Planning a trip for late December just before Christmas or early January (but not Christmas itself).

Can anyone kindly tell me how Christmas affects supply and demand, I presume a lot of the bar girls go back home around this period?I was there last year for Christmas. All bars had enough Girls.

The Hotels were partially booked out, so better book early.

Mianbao
12-08-13, 14:54
Thanks guys

Buko Max
12-08-13, 16:03
Arizona's floating bar isn't out yet (or at least wasn't a couple weeks ago when I was there) , nor are any of the others, because it's still the tail end of the typhoon season. They should all be back out and in operation by the new year or so.Actually, all three floating bars have been out for a few weeks. They launch them at the end of typhoon season. Blue Rock has the biggest and best; a double decker!

Can anyone kindly tell me how Christmas affects supply and demand, I presume a lot of the bar girls go back home around this period?

The majority of the girls return to work after Christmas. NYE can be a good time for a visit!

TriKey43
12-08-13, 23:09
The best way to marry a Filipino is to retire and move to the Philippines rather than bringing her abroad. No matter what her age, she will change from being a sweet and innocent girl to a cheating housewife, gold digger, and use you as a way of getting her green-card for permanent resident status. Secondly, don't ever put her and your name on any property that can be jointly owned. I speak from experience and yes I was married to a Filipino. She was a hot LBFM, but not a bar girl, just a regular girl living in the provinces. I Divorced her after she was caught cheating, we also do have a child together. My attorney was smart to keep her here in the USA, by making her pay child support for 18 years, rather than shipping her back to the Philippines. You bet, I would be driving around in a corvette and smiling. Yes, indeed. If living in the Philippines, is your idea, rent an apartment and forget about buying a house or land or even start your own a business there.

Great report by Keen eye Joe. The only surprise was the absence of the usual avalanche of 'don't do it Joe! Your going to get ripped' and other negative stuff.

I would imagine that the jackpot for any Filipina is to land an American that soon intends to retire to the Phils. Simply because they can remain in their country, close to their families, yet have the financial support that the retiree can provide. For a young girl to marry a foreigner and have to begin a new life far from home and family must be a little daunting. I'd like to know more this but I've never broached the subject for fear that I might come under pressure to take them back LOL.

I'll second John Travellers advise and hope you hook up with her again in Olangapo.

Betong
12-09-13, 02:29
Actually, all three floating bars have been out for a few weeks.Well that was quick! I was bored to death in BB last month without them. There's just not much else to do there during the daytime.

And yes, Blue Rock is the biggest and best of them. Plenty of girls, and if you buy them a few drinks things can get pretty lively.

John Traveller
01-02-14, 17:43
Again, I think the tread Subic Town and the tread Olongapo should be merged. Most of what is written in these two treads is about Barrio Baretto which is a part of Olongapo City, and not Subic Town. Sure the whole area is known as Subic Bay. So this is a bit confusing with two treads.

John Traveller
01-02-14, 17:50
Just came back from Barrio Baretto. This place is really small and has few bars s it's not really recommended unless you like the relaxed style they have there. Best bars: Office, Rapscallion, Rum Jungle.

Osuul
01-07-14, 19:45
Just came back from Barrio Baretto. This place is really small and has few bars s it's not really recommended unless you like the relaxed style they have there. Best bars: Office, Rapscallion, Rum Jungle.A few? I think its more then enough. I didn't like the atmosphere compared to Sabang though. In Sabang its only 6 bars but they are full. In BB I was usually alone or maybe 2 or 3 customers. Its just boring after a while.

Slippery
01-07-14, 22:24
A few? I think its more then enough. I didn't like the atmosphere compared to Sabang though. In Sabang its only 6 bars but they are full. In BB I was usually alone or maybe 2 or 3 customers. Its just boring after a while.One man's meat is another man's poison. I prefer bars in BB than Sabang but then again, I'm not much into bargirls and at age 62, prefer the more sedate and boring lifestyle.

Amavida
02-16-14, 06:41
I have seen many girls in third-world countries, so desperate in their dead-end lives, that they learn how to quickly tune out the exact needs of the guys and provide them in spate, in this case, lots of hugging, deep kissing and energetic sex.

They do their acts very well because theirs and their babies' survival depend on it. Like in any country, the needs of ones' off-springs are the strongest motivations to do whatever necessary, especially to women. Call it human or any animal's instincts to do everything possible to perpetuate the species.

The girls may act like sweethearts in their desperate circumstances of their own countries, but if married and brought to the first-world countries, they are likely to abuse the legal rights and leverages accorded married women in first world. I have seen so many stupid, ignorant, uneducated third-world wives shamelessly abuse and take advantages of their husband using their leverages in first-world legal systems that it makes me sick. Without much understanding of the societies' acceptable limits and reasonableness, stupid, ignorant people can be very vengeful and ruthless. The risks are about the same as going into trailer parks and marry sexy ghetto hos.

My philosophy is, if I find anything beautiful or valuable, I would leave them as is, where is so they can continue to be beautiful. I would enjoy them as is and not try to improve, molest, use, abuse or take advantage of them. Uprooting and changing the natural environment of any living creatures usually only maim of kill it.

Just some thoughts.I wish this was printed on a card & handed out to every guy at point of entry to the Phil's. So true.

AV

Gangles
04-14-14, 15:21

Gangles
04-17-14, 08:28

Gangles
04-17-14, 08:40
My bar manager friend and I were working ourselves around several bars. On his night off.

In Angels, he pointed out a woman who was certainly not the most attractive. Miss L turned out to be a good conversationalist, and we got on pretty well, so I offered to bf and she accepted immediately. Meanwhile my mate A is getting a BBBJ from 2 women under his table.

We had a swim in the pool, a bite to eat, and then to bed.

Wow, this woman was a 100% GFE, very experienced, gave great head, and pretty tight. This last despite the 5 kids that she had.

We reluctantly parted early afternoon so that she could get back to her kids.

So next evening, I went back to the bar for a second round. She went bananas, jumping up and down, shouting. 2 bf in a row. The second evening was a repeat of the first.

So I pulled her for a third evening, same performance.

Unfortunately, that was the end of my stay, and I left next morning.

I am still getting 3 texts per day. The manger of the bar said to me that she just does not belong in a business like that. How right he is.

G

Member #4607
06-02-14, 08:05
I was hunting in the barely tamed parts of Barrio Barreto. My prey was a stunning Pinay who was barfined by a shipmate the night before. Her sex appeal was evenly matched by her pretty smile, joyful spirit and effortless GFE.

She not here.

I was tired and at the end of the line. I needed to make a decision.

Buy me drink.

She bore a distant likeness to the girl I was seeking, but she lacked the spark. I ordered two San Miguels and struggled to accept that perfection would not be my destiny that night.

While nursing our beers, the mamasan approached us and asked me if I wanted to take her. I said "oo" and paid her 400 pesos for ST. My pretty Pinay grabbed my hand and led me to her room in back of the bar. It was a large well lit room with a ceiling fan, a sunken bed, photographs, a makeup stand and a couple of chairs.

She led me to the bed and sat on the edge of the mattress while looking up at me. I stripped off my shorts and stood in front of her with my hard cock inches from her face. She removed her T-shirt, exposed her young tits, grabbed my shaft and began to eagerly suck while I stroked her hair. After several minutes she leaned back, removed her shorts and spread her legs. I pushed her legs further apart, mounted her and smoothly drove right into her tight wet pussy. I banged her for several minutes before flipping her over. Her ass was flawless.

I pushed her head down, slid my cock into her tight pussy and began drilling her. Her long black hair was gathered around her neck while her ass was high in the air. Soon my attention began to be drawn to her tight asshole. I pulled my cock out of her dripping hole and began running my wet shaft over her asshole to gauge her reaction. She started to back into it. As I began to massage her asshole with the tip of my cock I spat on the head and started to gently push it into her ass. She braced herself and I eased up a bit. Then I spit on my shaft again and slid the head of my cock in a bit more. I pulled out slightly, spit again and then slowly pushed my cock deep into her ass. I pumped her ass slowly for several minutes while taking in her bent over state. Then I unloaded deep in her ass. My cock pulsed inside of her as I began to slide in and out of her slowly.

I pulled out and watched the cum slowly drip from the head of my cock. I looked up at her and asked her if she had a towel to cleanup with. She walked over to the makeup stand and returned with a clear bottle.

Ready?

Yes.

She unscrewed the cap and poured the clear liquid on my cock and balls. Rubbing alcohol. I silently screamed, FUCK! She looked at me and laughed as my cock and balls burned from the heat. Then they burned cold. Then she poured more and they burned hot again. Then they burned cold again. I was in agony. My cock and balls were on fire. Then the alcohol dripped down from my balls and across my perineum before igniting my asshole in a sea of fire. Holy shit, would it ever end? I locked my gaze upon her with fury as she continued laughing. Unnerved, she quickly got up and grabbed a towel. As she wiped me down the heat began to fade and I put my shorts back on.

I looked around the room before stopping on a framed photograph of a young woman near the bedside window. As I focused I realized it was her, the one I had been looking for from the other night.

I pointed to the photograph and said, what's her name?

That my sister.

I then realized I was barely separated from the girl I had wanted to fuck in the strangest and most painful way.

Dg8787
06-25-14, 02:06
I enjoyed an excellent stay here. Rooms are large and very clean. Staff very nice and accommodating. Girl friendly. Excellent food.

What else do you need to know?

D Cups
06-25-14, 15:59
Wow, this woman was a 100% GFE, very experienced, gave great head, and pretty tight.GHi G, I'm glad you are having a good time in Olangapo. Did you decide to set up home there? Regards.

John Traveller
07-17-14, 18:59
Just came back from yet another trip to Barrio Baretto in Olongapo / Subic Bay. This area is still going strong although the number of bars is limited. Prices are 30% lower compared to AC. Best bars these days: Coco Lips (earlier Bar Baretto) and 20/20 (greatly improved). Be aware that girls in these bars often prefer ST only (can be several hours though, just not the whole night). This is because many of them originate from this area and have family here.

Stay away from these places: Rascals, Ajiyah, Count Nikolas, Wild Island. Don't say I didn't warn you.

Fast Eddie 48
07-17-14, 19:52
Just came back from yet another trip to Barrio Baretto in Olongapo / Subic Bay. This area is still going strong although the number of bars is limited. Prices are 30% lower compared to AC. Best bars these days: Coco Lips (earlier Bar Baretto) and 20/20 (greatly improved). Be aware that girls in these bars often prefer ST only (can be several hours though, just not the whole night). This is because many of them originate from this area and have family here.

Stay away from these places: Rascals, Ajiyah, Count Nikolas, Wild Island. Don't say I didn't warn you.To John.

There are much less bar in Barrio than AC but there are also less monger I have no problem finding girl most bar only have a few customer, I have barfined about 8 girl here never have a runner yet all stay until morning except one she did tell me she must leave at 2 am before I barfined her, my favorite bar is also coco and vodoo bar.

Fast eddie 48.

Betong
07-18-14, 16:26
Stay away from these places: Rascals, Ajiyah, Count Nikolas, Wild Island. Don't say I didn't warn you.Just wondering, did you have bad experiences at these? Can't say I've been to any of them but I'm always curious about old or new scams.

I guess I'm not a very imaginative guy, as I always seem to find pretty much what I need in that one big complex of bars. Rum Jungle, Buccaneer, Wetspot etc. I reckon that on a good night BB is one of the best bar scenes in the world, and on a quiet night it's one of the most boring.

John Traveller
07-19-14, 11:48
Betong:

In those bars I don't recommend I didn't experience scams myself, just didn't like their attitude. Both on this and earlier visits. (But I have heard of scams / rip-offs from other customers, nothing serious though.).

JT.

Bahala Na
07-29-14, 03:25
"Stay away from these places: Rascals, Ajiyah, Count Nikolas, Wild Island. Don't say I didn't warn you. ".

Ajiya and Wild Island have some ladyboys.

Think I was in Rascals once, music was so loud I couldn't even order a drink.

Ajiya is strange, very small just a couple girls and a couple ladyboys, I've barfined there and had no problems.

Over a year ago someone posted here to avoid Emu due "scams", I went in there and left, found them kind of pushy.

It would be nice if posters could provide a bit of specifics on any scams experienced.

Robbaf
10-13-14, 01:28
OLONGAPO CITY, Philippines Police on Sunday started hunting down a foreigner suspected of killing a transgender in a hotel here on Saturday night.

A police report said Jeffrey Laude, 26, of Barangay (village) West Tapinac here, checked in with a "male, white foreigner" at the Celzone Lodge on Magsaysay Drive at 11:30 pm Saturday. The foreigner, however, left the hotel alone a few minutes after HE and Laude entered their room.

Police said Elias Gallamos, one of the hotel's room attendants, saw the suspect go out of the room, leaving the door ajar.

Gallamos later checked the room but saw a pair of slippers near the bathroom. HE said HE left the room, believing somebody was still there.

Police said Gallamos returned to the room at 11:45 pm And discovered Laude's body, his head slumped in the toilet. Police said Laude could have been strangled and killed.

Another witness, Mark Clarence Gelviro, 22, the victim's friend, said HE and Laude met the suspect at the Ambyanz Disco Bar, also on Magsaysay Drive, at 10:55 pm.

Gelviro told the police that Laude asked him to accompany them to the hotel.

HE said Laude, when they reached the hotel, then asked him to leave before the foreigner could discover that they were transgenders.

Both Gallamos and Gelviro described the suspect as having "white complexion, with marine-style cut of hair," standing between 5'8″ and 5'10" and between 25 and 30 years old.

The suspect, police said, was wearing a white and blue striped shirt with white sleeves, and black shorts when HE and Laude checked in at the hotel.

Marilou Laude, a sister of the victim, told the Philippine Daily Inquirer that the suspect could be a US serviceman based on the descriptions given by the witnesses.

She asked the police to prevent US ships docked here from leaving Subic Bay pending the investigation.

"What we fear now is that those US ships will leave anytime soon and this will make it hard for us to seek justice," Marilou Laude told the INQUIRER.

Chief Insp. Gil Arizo Domingo of the Olongapo City Police Station 3 appealed to Laude's relatives not to jump to conclusions on the foreigner's identity and background.

Still Domingo said that they have started coordinating with the Law Enforcement Department of the Subic Bay Metropolitan Authority (SBMA) to allow them to board the American ships docked inside the Subic Bay Freeport to investigate the case.

Two US warships arrived here on Sept. 27 in time for war exercises between American and Filipino troops in the West Philippine Sea. Two days earlier, some 500 American sailors arrived here for a routine port call.

"There are (thousands of American) troops in those ships and it would be difficult for us to track the suspect, if ever HE is a US serviceman," Domingo said.

Domingo said the Visiting Forces Agreement (VFA) also limited the local police's authority in immediately carrying out further investigation of US servicemen tagged in crimes.

The INQUIRER on Sunday afternoon tried but failed to reach Kurt Hoyer, press attach at the US Embassy in Manila, for a statement on the suspicion of Laude's family that the suspect could be a US soldier. In the five times that the INQUIRER called, Hoyer's mobile phone was unattended.

A press statement from the US Embassy in Manila said at least 1,400 US troops participating in the annual Philippine Amphibious Landing Exercise were on board the USS Peleliu (LHA 5) and the USS Germantown (LSD 42) when the two ships docked here last month.

The 500 American sailors aboard USS Frank Cable, according to a previous press release from the US Embassy, were "eager to enjoy Olongapo City and strengthen their understanding of a country with deep historical ties to the US and the US Navy. ".

"This visit will allow the ship to replenish supplies and give the crew an opportunity for rest and relaxation," it said.

Read more: http://globalnation.inquirer.net/112384/police-hunt-down-foreigner-for-slay-of-transgender-in-olongapo#ixzz3 FypF84 CR.

Follow us: at inquirerdotnet on Twitter.

Inquirerdotnet on Facebook.

Pip Jaeger
10-13-14, 11:38
OLONGAPO CITY, Philippines Police on Sunday started hunting down a foreigner suspected of killing a transgender in a hotel here on Saturday night.

SNIP

Gelviro told the police that Laude asked him to accompany them to the hotel.

HE said Laude, when they reached the hotel, then asked him to leave before the foreigner could discover that they were transgenders.

SNIPIt sounds like when the white guy reached down for some bush and found a branch HE went off and killed the LB. Obviously I don't condone murder, but this should serve as a clear lesson to LB's who try to deceive men and somehow think they can always get away with it.

Dark Knight1
10-13-14, 14:13
It sounds like when the white guy reached down for some bush and found a branch HE went off and killed the LB. Obviously I don't condone murder, but this should serve as a clear lesson to LB's who try to deceive men and somehow think they can always get away with it.Yep used to be running joke that if ever happened to me or one of my mates we would do the same but again it was just a running joke.

X Man
10-13-14, 14:15
The suspect is a Marine. http://www.interaksyon.com/article/97190/us-soldier-detained-over-death-of-pinoy-transgender---marine-corps-times.

It sounds like when the white guy reached down for some bush and found a branch HE went off and killed the LB. Obviously I don't condone murder, but this should serve as a clear lesson to LB's who try to deceive men and somehow think they can always get away with it.

Member #4698
10-13-14, 15:38
It sounds like when the white guy reached down for some bush and found a branch HE went off and killed the LB. Obviously I don't condone murder, but this should serve as a clear lesson to LB's who try to deceive men and somehow think they can always get away with it.It should also serve as a lesson to punters that if you go hunting for FL's off the reservation (Go Go's and KTV's) and don't know what you are doing or are not careful, you might find yourself in a compromising position with a LB and if that unlikely scenario should occur, it is imperative to KEEP YOUR COOL! This idiot not only killed another human being, but HE ruined his own life in the process. Ok, a ladyboy got him hard. So what! That is no reason to throw your life away. The perp most likely could have walked away from the situation or payed the LB to leave and then both of them could have lived another day. It looks like a clear case of Homophobia gone mad, but innocent until proven guilty still holds. There might be extenuating circumstances like self defense or involuntary manslaughter.

Lesson #1 know what you are doing. Stay alert. Most ladyboys are easily detected and thus avoided. When in doubt walk away. There is no shortage of real girls available.
Lesson #2 KEEP YOUR COOL. Get out of the situation quickly without resorting to violence if at all possible. You are not in Kansas.

Pantot
10-15-14, 02:54
Well they found 2 used condoms so the Marine likely got a BJ then followed the gay when he went to take a shower and that's where he discovered the male plumbing and drown him in the toilet bowl.

Between the video and the the evidence I doubt the US Marines can avoid turning the serviceman over. Its a sad story and totally avoidable with proper old school briefing of serviceman on shore leave. I saw those pics and Vid caps and exactly zero percent of the pinay population born with two X chromosomes ever grow up to look like that.

It could be shocking to those of us with extensive visits to the Phils that anyone could mistake that poor creature for a female but really its not. Especially for a 20 something westerner on a brief first time exposure to SEA. He's weaned on females with waxed shaved entire bodies. With eyebrows carved into geometrical shapes never found in nature. With makeup applied in clownish quantities he equates with 'hotness'. He is used to seeing a well muscled toned body from working out as being the ideal female 20 something counterpart.

Little does he knows that none of those qualities exist in real pinay females.

PeeMan
04-25-15, 07:22
I enjoyed an excellent stay here. Rooms are large and very clean. Staff very nice and accommodating. Girl friendly. Excellent food.

What else do you need to know?I stayed there too last year. Very good decor and furniture, the place is like new. Gave me the vacation holiday feel unlike some other highly recommended hotels on this forum at other places where the business like feel ruined my stay. I am trying to book this place again for my visit next month but the prices have jumped since last year. Looking at other options now. Any quick suggestions?

P.

Retgilpo
04-26-15, 15:40
I went (luckily.) with my girlfriend in Olongapo- I you mean "Subic free port area".

If you are gay it is a nice place on the beachfront.

If you are with a family "pier one" is nice (take earplugs with you, my girlfriend of 24 years hated the noise).

If you like overpriced taxis its your area.

If you like a beach where you are not allowed to swim in (too polluted) its yours.

If you like a city where no nude is allowed in bars. (ahum. Like all tourist areas in the Phil. Nothing to do with religion or being shy believe me. Just with police reading iure reports) its you're city.

O so happy I could take a jeepney to barrio Barretto (just walk 400 meters to the west from Subic free port and you can take a jeepney. No need for 100 p taxi to the main road- no need to take a taxi of 400 p to barrio Barretto).

O so happy I brought a girlfriend with me. Also in Barrio.

Gangles
04-26-15, 16:16
Apparently, most Filipinos believe that the second ladyboy murdered the first and then cleared out, leaving the marine to face the music.

If there were two recently used condoms found in the room, there will be evidence of whose semen is in them. And if anal intercourse, possibly fecal matter which will reveal to identity of the receiver. Interesting that this evidence has not been published in the media. Why would that be?

G

Well they found 2 used condoms so the Marine likely got a BJ then followed the gay when he went to take a shower and that's where he discovered the male plumbing and drown him in the toilet bowl.

Between the video and the the evidence I doubt the US Marines can avoid turning the serviceman over. Its a sad story and totally avoidable with proper old school briefing of serviceman on shore leave. I saw those pics and Vid caps and exactly zero percent of the pinay population born with two X chromosomes ever grow up to look like that.

It could be shocking to those of us with extensive visits to the Phils that anyone could mistake that poor creature for a female but really its not. Especially for a 20 something westerner on a brief first time exposure to SEA. He's weaned on females with waxed shaved entire bodies. With eyebrows carved into geometrical shapes never found in nature. With makeup applied in clownish quantities he equates with 'hotness'. He is used to seeing a well muscled toned body from working out as being the ideal female 20 something counterpart.

Little does he knows that none of those qualities exist in real pinay females.

Gangles
04-26-15, 16:55
My favorite bar in the Barretto area is actually in Capalbayan, about 10 minutes by trike towards Subic town, on the right side of the road, called Curacha.

It is a pinoy bar, but foreigners are OK. The rules there are different to those of foreigner bars. The dancers dance singly, some of them perform dance and floor routines that are far more professional and choreographed than the boring shuffle-shuffle in foreigner bars. And the girls are at liberty to remove their clothes. As the night wears on, and the number of customers declines, more of the dancers perform naked. And they sometimes walk freely around the bar naked, or topless. Later in the night, about half of the dancers are naked.

The GF and I went there about a week ago, and the place was very busy.

In front of us was a row of 10 Filipinos. They started out just drinking beers. There was one guy signing the chits, so I assumed that he was paying. Then suddenly, there was a line-up in front of the guys, and each one had a GRO in close attendance. More beers, and ld, almost continuous.

This went on for a couple of hours, then the guy said no more, and the girls left. The guys finished their beers, and left.

Over to one side was a row of 11 Filipinos, all had GRO in attendance. Same situation, beers and ld flowing non stop.

There were smaller groups of guys around the room. All had GRO company.

At one point, I counted about 40 guys, and almost every one had a GRO as company. Beers for the guys cost 77 pesos. Lady drinks 280. The girls were pouring drinks down their throats, and the stream of waiters was continuous.

There were not enough girls available as dancers.

What a money factory. I have never seen as many customers as that in any of the foreigner bars.

A couple of days later, the GF said that she wanted to go there again. So we got there at about 9.30. The place was pretty busy, but we got seats at a small table. Same situation as before. One or two bigger groups of guys with someone in charge paying for the drinks. On this night, the place was packed. At about midnight, I counted about 60 customers, about half had GRO companions. And there were more customers drifting in during the night. There were not enough chairs, and guys were standing. The place was packed.

Again, a money factory. Wow.

G

Mr Enternational
04-26-15, 18:27
I went (luckily.) with my girlfriend in Olongapo- I you mean "Subic free port area".
If you like a beach where you are not allowed to swim in (too polluted) its yours.I agree with you. I went back in February with my girl and did not even find the place worth writing a report. We toured some resort place that started at 6000/ day. The bars on the strip were dead. To get there we went to the bus station at Dau and got a van. The price was 130 each. When we arrived downtown Olongapo we went to a street that had jeepnies and took one to the strip for 13. On the way from AC we were in the front seat of the van. On the way back we were behind the driver, but I was at the door so I was able to turn and face the door for more legroom or turn diagonal to let my legs hang into the well. The van let us off in AC right at Fields/Perimeter across from SM mall so there was no need to go all the way back to the bus station and take a trike back.

Chocha Monger
12-01-15, 10:20
The US Marine who banged the ladyboy admitted to fighting with him after discovering it was a man. http://www.nytimes.com/aponline/2015/12/01/world/asia/ap-as-philippines-us-killing.html?_r=0.

D Cups
12-01-15, 15:01
I reported this in the Subic or AC thread a few weeks ago. Stayed at Treasure Island (TI) for two days (a weekend) and had a blast there. Actually one of my best mongering experiences ever. Luckily I didn't see any gays or ladyboys. To the contrary the floating bar off TI had about 10 girls available for takeout at 1500 P ST or 2 K all night. I had one girl ST the first night and 4 yes 4 the second night and they were all great. So much so I am going back there again in March 2016 with a wingman. There was also a bikini contest in town that was fun. TI is a nice hotel with good food, live music on Saturday and a nice pool. So I didn't swim in the ocean but saw some great sunsets during happy hour on the floating bar with several cuties to fool around with. Maybe I just lucked out but I thought members should know there is fun to be had there and I'm so glad I didn't bring a GF which was my original plan.

If you are gay it is a nice place on the beachfront.

If you are with a family "pier one" is nice (take earplugs with you, my girlfriend of 24 years hated the noise).

If you like overpriced taxis its your area.

If you like a beach where you are not allowed to swim in (too polluted) its yours.

If you like a city where no nude is allowed in bars. (ahum. Like all tourist areas in the Phil. Nothing to do with religion or being shy believe me. Just with police reading iure reports) its you're city.

O so happy I could take a jeepney to barrio Barretto (just walk 400 meters to the west from Subic free port and you can take a jeepney. No need for 100 p taxi to the main road- no need to take a taxi of 400 p to barrio Barretto).

O so happy I brought a girlfriend with me. Also in Barrio..

NewImage
02-06-16, 23:52
Barfine = 1700-2000 possible tip 300-500 accurate yes / no? - don't want to spoil the market!

Going in March. Promise full report.

Any recent relevant info appreciated.

Yes have RTFF and done search.

Regards.

MS Clive
02-07-16, 17:26
Barfine = 1700-2000 possible tip 300-500 accurate yes / no? - don't want to spoil the market!

Going in March. Promise full report.

Any recent relevant info appreciated.

Yes have RTFF and done search.

Regards.1700 is definitely high side. 1000+300 tip is expected. 1500+500 tip is the highest you need to go. The bar will state barfine prices and you can stick to that. If you are a cheapskate you can negotiate it down but I do not do that.

Girls in Olongapo are not that attractive as compared to Manila and are usually bottom of the barrel. Some gems to be found but might need patience.

Do drop in in Burgos / Manila to find quite better talent.

NewImage
02-08-16, 07:33
1700 is definitely high side. 1000+300 tip is expected. 1500+500 tip is the highest you need to go. The bar will state barfine prices and you can stick to that. If you are a cheapskate you can negotiate it down but I do not do that.

Girls in Olongapo are not that attractive as compared to Manila and are usually bottom of the barrel. Some gems to be found but might need patience.

Do drop in in Burgos / Manila to find quite better talent.Are we talking about BB or another place?

Free2
03-01-16, 07:29
First and foremost, a reminder to all that 99% of us that go here are not going to Subic, but are actually in Olongapo. If you go to the Blue Rock / Treasure Island strip of hotels and go to the Wet Spot, etc strip of bars, you have not even stepped foot in Subic Bay. So post your thread here!

What makes it worse, is hotels and resorts list their names as Subic Bay, but are in fact not at all! Their real address is Olongapo (see pic). Why doesn't admin merge the threads and name it "Olongapo (Subic Bay)"? Ok, rant over.

Spent 3 fruitful days, my 3rd visit to Olongapo Had my fav Manila companion throughout the time.

Took 4 hours to get there from Malate by pre-arranged taxi for 2500. Knowing I was going there in a few days, every single time I got in a taxi I asked the driver his cost for a 1 way trip and saved his number. Come the day before, I shopped all the drivers getting the price down from 5000 plus fuel and tolls to 2500 p including fuel, plus tolls. If you stay on the tollway all the way up to Angeles and around, the tolls total about 408 p. I gave him a 200 p tip because I think he low balled the cost, never having been there before. Luckily I had GPS app that took him to the destination.

Return was 4000 p (including fuel and tolls) from a better driver, better private car from another bloke I knew. Took 3. 25 hours to Ermita. I know about the Victory buses, Swagman Bus & Southern Cross options, but decided to hire direct travel to save headaches.

Blue Rock floating bar has a 45-60 minute wait for food. Better to eat at the restaurant on land. However, once I went to the restaurant at Wild Orchid Beach Resort I never went back to Blue Rock for food. Wild Orchid Beach Resort food is much cheaper with bigger portions and a great atmosphere. You are not on the beach, but who cares for the 1 hour you eat?

The girls on the Blue Rock floating bar are great. Out of 15 girls, lots of fatties, uglies, but there was 2-3 girls who were very pretty and young, just as good as you would find anywhere in a P. Burgos club. They quoted 1700 barfine, explaining that 900 p goes to the bar and the girl gets 800. Tip the girl 200-300 and everybody is happy. The girls are paid 180 p / day salary. I didn't partake, but was sorely tempted to ask my companion to wait here for 2 hours and I will be back! Can't beat 'free' p***y though.

I watched an super drunk Aussie dude make a girl cry. Over a couple hours, he had rang the bell a couple times, and got 3 girls so drunk they went to sleep in the little sideroom on the west side. When it came time to pay he bitched at the waitress and she left in tears, surrounded by the soothing words of the other girls.

There is no pressure for lady drinks here, just chat to the girls and you have a great time. Ask them anything (anything! I love how open Phils girls are!

Don't be fooled by the girls wearing the bar t-shirts, thinking perhaps they work there. Yes, they will help you get your drinks, etc, but they are all available for takeout. Just ask.

BTW. Has anybody jumped into the water from the second level?

Over at the Voodoo floating bar (see pic), looks are deceiving. Get your ass over there and you will have fun! The girls are pretty much all butt-ugly, but things are low key and I had a blast chatting them up. One nutcase was dancing on the bar counter in her bra and panties, and pulled each off for a couple seconds to show the boys. She was yelling at me "Show me your butthole!" I declined. Lots of fun.

The bar scene was good. Trikes from Treasure Island to the Wet Spot area bars was 30 p, locals saying some get them for 20. The trike bandits will try to get 50-100 from you, but just give them 50 if in doubt and leave. In each bar there was at least 1 girl I would barfine. Went to 5 bars and ordered a juice and white rum in each bar. The strength varied greatly, so much so that in 1 bar I called the waitress back and told her they forgot the alcohol. She brought it back to me apologizing that, yes, they forgot to put the alcohol in! The chit even said "Tanduay white rum". Low intelligence level or rip-off?

My overall impression was there is not as many hot, slim, young girls as P. Burgos or Angeles, but there was definitely enough. I am convinced that if you visit the bars and go home single, the problem is you, not the place! In times past I never had a problem finding a suitable companion here for ST or LT.

I don't know why anybody would write off Olongapo as a monger destination!

X Man
03-02-16, 01:06
The places you mention are in fact on the body of water called Subic Bay. They are not in the municipality of Subic City, but in the municipality of Olongapo.

Nevertheless, thanks for the post Free. Yes, I've jumped off the second level several times.

First and foremost, a reminder to all that 99% of us that go here are not going to Subic, but are actually in Olongapo. If you go to the Blue Rock / Treasure Island strip of hotels and go to the Wet Spot, etc strip of bars, you have not even stepped foot in Subic Bay. So post your thread here!

What makes it worse, is hotels and resorts list their names as Subic Bay, but are in fact not at all! Their real address is Olongapo (see pic). Why doesn't admin merge the threads and name it "Olongapo (Subic Bay)"? Ok, rant over.

Spent 3 fruitful days, my 3rd visit to Olongapo Had my fav Manila companion throughout the time. SNIP

Robbaf
03-02-16, 01:17

!Having visited Subic many times, the bars and the hotel are on Subic Bay (water) diba?

Robb.

Free2
03-02-16, 12:50
Having visited Subic many times, the bars and the hotel are on Subic Bay (water) diba?

Robb.I still say the 2 threads should be merged. Admin?

Shining Wit
03-02-16, 21:07
I still say the 2 threads should be merged. Admin?I think the diary card has come out again. I agree the two threads should be merged, but it is a topic that keeps cropping up and we still have two.

The big problem is that Subic Bay covers three things.

1 It is the body of water where the you S Navy parked ships when they had the base.

2 It is the Subic Bay Metropolitan Authority, which is the Government administrative body for the old base.

3 It is a term used to cover the entire area of the SBMA, Olongapo City and Subic City. I think this is reasonable, after all, how many people go on holiday to LOS Angeles or London and never set foot in either the City of LOS Angeles or the City of London {also known as the Square Mile}.

Also confusing is the fact that traveling from AC or manila by bus, a bus to Olongapo will not get you to Barretto {where virtually all mongers go},you will need another bus / taxi / jeepney / trike.

Looking back through the posts, reports on Subic City are few and far between, and for the main part of Olongapo are about as rare as hens teeth. I think I must be about the only person who has even dabbled on the naughty side there.

In passing, I note from another site that Tommo has sold his interest in Arizona International and moved down the street to Mango's. As Arizona is quite a popular venue for members, this may be of interest.

Happy hunting.

Robbaf
03-03-16, 01:51
I still say the 2 threads should be merged. Admin?I agree. Robb.

Fast Eddie 48
03-03-16, 04:20
I think the diary card has come out again. I agree the two threads should be merged, but it is a topic that keeps cropping up and we still have two.

1 It is the body of water where the you S Navy parked ships when they had the base.

2 It is the Subic Bay Metropolitan Authority, which is the Government administrative body for the old base.

3 It is a term used to cover the entire area of the SBMA, Olongapo City and Subic City. I think this is reasonable, after all, how many people go on holiday to LOS Angeles or London and never set foot in either the City of LOS Angeles or the City of London {also known as the Square Mile}.

Also confusing is the fact that traveling from AC or manila by bus, a bus to Olongapo will not get you to Barretto {where virtually all mongers go},you will need another bus / taxi / jeepney / trike.

Looking back through the posts, reports on Subic City are few and far between, and for the main part of Olongapo are about as rare as hens teeth. I think I must be about the only person who has even dabbled on the naughty side there.

In passing, I note from another site that Tommo has sold his interest in Arizona International and moved down the street to Mango's. As Arizona is quite a popular venue for members, this may be of interest.

Happy hunting.To Shining wit.

Not a big problem if you have money just hire a taxi take you directly to the hotel from Manila, there are also the fly by bus Orchid AC to Orchid resort at subic bay is suck to have to carry luggage on a Jeppney from bus station in Olongapo to Arizona at BB.

Fast eddie 48.

John Traveller
07-27-16, 18:46
I just finished another visit to Barrio Barretto, as always I stayed at Arizona Hotel. Lots of rain but I kind of like the rainy season, less customers means that the girls are eager to barfine as it's longer time since their last one.

The line-ups are like they have used to be, variable. But it's easy to find a cutie if yot start early and look around. Compared to AC there are of course less options here, but prices are lower, 1500-2000. That can be st or LT, just ask. Somewhat fewer LT's to be found compared to Fields, but more compared to Perimeter. And the line-ups are way better than on Perimeter.

Bars: 20/20, Tropical Rose (Rosies) and Office have good line-ups, bet beware of attitudes in Office. The Score! Bar in hotel Arizona have improved, worth a look.

In the Hideout-building there are many options and Buccaneers and Dusk Till Dawn seems to be the best. But I arrived just after the SOB-event was finished so the whole place seemed to be a bit "out of order".

I can recommend the Barrio for a few days visit.

Betong
07-28-16, 12:52
And the line-ups are way better than on Perimeter.Not sure I would have agreed with this a couple years ago but as it stands now you're absolutely right. Perimeter quality has seriously gone downhill, especially this low season. Barretto is pretty much the same as ever. Not much depth, as you say, but decent enough quality, and still cheap. My only problem is I never know what to do during the day there.

D Cups
07-28-16, 15:03
Yes, not much to do during the day. I usually go to the General's and drink with the vets. A trip to town and the mall is good for a few hours.

Not sure I would have agreed with this a couple years ago but as it stands now you're absolutely right. Perimeter quality has seriously gone downhill, especially this low season. Barretto is pretty much the same as ever. Not much depth, as you say, but decent enough quality, and still cheap. My only problem is I never know what to do during the day there..

Naked Gunz
07-28-16, 16:51
My only problem is I never know what to do during the day there.

Yes, not much to do during the day.I have a good, and very large Powerpoint of things to do in Subic. Won't upload here, but PM me for my email, and I'll be glad to send it. You can take one of those nicer bargirls to the Tiger park on the SBMA (I think its there) but it is an all day event. You can ride in a caged car and have the tiger jump on it. Ride jet skis at Baloy Beach, and the Blue Rock bar / restaurant on the beach is pretty good, and lots of FL pop in there.

Amavida
08-04-16, 05:15
I think the diary card has come out again. I agree the two threads should be merged, but it is a topic that keeps cropping up and we still have two.

<snip>
From a mongering point of view the Barrio & Olongapo Bars are distinct. Olongapo bars are like Olongapo itself mainly for the locals. Thats not to say they are repulsive. There's a couple of places on Rizal where you can find a very cute & obliging GF for the night. Curiously the wonders of latex have not reached the BG's in those establishments yet. Banged a tiny nurse from one of those who was in her last months of study before sitting her exams. She wanted to become a one of my regulars after that night but alas it was not meant to be.

AV.

SouthEaster
08-08-16, 08:56
John T just wanted to know how often you encountered 1500 for a barfine. I was there a couple of months ago in many bars and did not find one under 2000 except TRose. Agree with your assessment of Office bar. Best line up I saw in BB. Interesting your take on attitudes. I never took anyone from there but the best lookers gave off a bit of an AC "my shit doesn't stink" vibe!

Southeaster

Freezone
08-23-16, 23:09
From a mongering point of view the Barrio & Olongapo Bars are distinct. Olongapo bars are like Olongapo itself mainly for the locals. Thats not to say they are repulsive. There's a couple of places on Rizal where you can find a very cute & obliging GF for the night. Curiously the wonders of latex have not reached the BG's in those establishments yet. Banged a tiny nurse from one of those who was in her last months of study before sitting her exams. She wanted to become a one of my regulars after that night but alas it was not meant to be.

AV.Haven't been to the more local girlie bars in Olongapo city so don't know the prices.

What would the BF for the girls for LT along with customer beer and LDs. Just need a reference to compare to the foreigner owned bars in Barretto.

Thanks.

Osuul
08-31-16, 03:04
John T just wanted to know how often you encountered 1500 for a barfine. I was there a couple of months ago in many bars and did not find one under 2000 except TRose. Agree with your assessment of Office bar. Best line up I saw in BB. Interesting your take on attitudes. I never took anyone from there but the best lookers gave off a bit of an AC "my shit doesn't stink" vibe!

SoutheasterWas there 3 weeks ago.

Mangoo and score bar are 1500. Score bar even had a 10% off on Thursday.

The girls in the dryden complex even ask for 2500 now. Some can be negotiated down to 2000.

Biggusdickus
08-31-16, 11:08
From a mongering point of view the Barrio & Olongapo Bars are distinct. Olongapo bars are like Olongapo itself mainly for the locals. Thats not to say they are repulsive. There's a couple of places on Rizal where you can find a very cute & obliging GF for the night. (...)

AV.Would you mind to give some more details about where to find those places? I've only been to one bar on brill street, where the blue jeepneys arrive, and to some places on Magsaysay drive. But Rizal? Probably Rizal avenue extension, not Rizal avenue or even Rizal highway? Would be grateful for some more info!

Thanks!

Noruego
08-31-16, 15:06
Hi guys,

Score bar still take 1500 for LT, if you want only ST 1000 should not be a problem.

Can I ask you guys how much you will give in tip to the girl, ST or LT?

I think tip is already included but you know.

Biggusdickus
09-01-16, 07:54
Hi guys,

Score bar still take 1500 for LT, if you want only ST 1000 should not be a problem.

Can I ask you guys how much you will give in tip to the girl, ST or LT?

I think tip is already included but you know.In the Subic bay area I usually tip between 200 and 500 in addition to a barfine of 1500. When I give 200 then I feel a little bit shabby. With 300 both the girl and me are perfectly fine. And 500 are given for exceptional LT service.

Shining Wit
09-09-16, 12:55
There are periodic discussions on these boards as to the effect of world or local events on the demand for mongering in the PI, e g the Davao bombing scaring off potential visitors.

On a totally unconnected forum, I have come across a discussion about an event that may have an effect on the supply, particularly in the Subic area.

Hanjin Shipping, one of the major Korean container shipping companies, has fallen into receivership as their bankers are no longer prepared to support them over doubts on the viability of their US $ 5 bn debt. Although it is a separate company within the Hanjin Group, the large shipyard on Subic Bay is owned and operated by Hanjin. I find it highly unlikely that the Shipyard division is not owed money by Shipping, and that, being optimistic, will place pressure on cash flow. Being pessimistic, it won't all be paid.

In consequence, it is not unrealistic to expect cutbacks in staff at Hanjin Subic, with knock on effects on the local economy, where it appears to be a major employer.

Do those members with more knowledge than me believe that this may cause a transfer of girls from locally focused bars to Western, due to a fall off in demand, together with in increase in supply of local girls due to there no longer being a family rice-winner?

Dg8787
09-09-16, 20:50
There are periodic discussions on these boards as to the effect of world or local events on the demand for mongering in the PI, e g the Davao bombing scaring off potential visitors.

On a totally unconnected forum, I have come across a discussion about an event that may have an effect on the supply, particularly in the Subic area.

Hanjin Shipping, one of the major Korean container shipping companies, has fallen into receivership as their bankers are no longer prepared to support them over doubts on the viability of their US $ 5 bn debt. Although it is a separate company within the Hanjin Group, the large shipyard on Subic Bay is owned and operated by Hanjin. I find it highly unlikely that the Shipyard division is not owed money by Shipping, and that, being optimistic, will place pressure on cash flow. Being pessimistic, it won't all be paid.

In consequence, it is not unrealistic to expect cutbacks in staff at Hanjin Subic, with knock on effects on the local economy, where it appears to be a major employer.

Do those members with more knowledge than me believe that this may cause a transfer of girls from locally focused bars to Western, due to a fall off in demand, together with in increase in supply of local girls due to there no longer being a family rice-winner?You may have out witted yourself this time. Of course this will take an intense survey and study to figure this out. Possibly if we place GPS ankle bracelets on the girls in question we can get real time answers.

Will this create an over abundant supply and crater the prices? Am I willing to buy short on the Phil Poon Exchange? Will the BF drop below 1 k?

I doubt any of the above will happen. Besides it is only pesos!

Amavida
10-03-16, 05:27
Would you mind to give some more details about where to find those places? I've only been to one bar on brill street, where the blue jeepneys arrive, and to some places on Magsaysay drive. But Rizal? Probably Rizal avenue extension, not Rizal avenue or even Rizal highway? Would be grateful for some more info!

Thanks!On the Goldilocks (Hospital) side of the street a bit further back up the road away from the mall and bridge.

Amavida
10-06-16, 04:50
Would you mind to give some more details about where to find those places? I've only been to one bar on brill street, where the blue jeepneys arrive, and to some places on Magsaysay drive. But Rizal? Probably Rizal avenue extension, not Rizal avenue or even Rizal highway? Would be grateful for some more info!

Thanks! Ok some folks are unclear:

The fun happens on Magsaysay Drive. At the big round about on Rizals extension Rd go down Magsaysay. This takes you to the Magsaysay bridge. Just before the bridge there is a large SM City Mall (and jeep terminal). Across the road is Goldilocks. Walking back up Magsaysay (the direction you came from) on the Goldilocks side a couple of blocks are (were?) a couple of shop front bars. Easily missed in the day time, from sunset lights are on and girls sit on plastic chairs touting for you to come in. Westerners are not out of place. These are not go-go bars, just simple shop fronts where you drink and chat prior to EWR. If you require a place to shag there are one or two Filipino style hotels just across on the other side of the street that rent by the hour or overnight. Clean and simple. If you feel adventurous there are quite busy Filipino karaoke bars on Gordon Ave (runs beside SM City). These look grubby and risky.

Cheaper than AC prices.

X Man
10-06-16, 13:12
Are you speaking about yourself? I would hope so.

Ok some folks are unclear: SNIP SNIP

X Man
10-06-16, 13:36
It's always unclear how certain economic changes could affect us. Thanks for the post.

Do those members with more knowledge than me believe that this may cause a transfer of girls from locally focused bars to Western, due to a fall off in demand, together with in increase in supply of local girls due to there no longer being a family rice-winner?

Freezone
10-07-16, 01:45

Do those members with more knowledge than me believe that this may cause a transfer of girls from locally focused bars to Western, due to a fall off in demand, together with in increase in supply of local girls due to there no longer being a family rice-winner?I'm no expert, but from what I've read in another article, the Subic division is totally independant so their finances are (suppose to be) separate as they are run like a totally different company. But only time will tell if this will be totally true. But for now, they are safe from the chopping block.

Hutsori
10-08-16, 04:24
I'm no expert, but from what I've read in another article, the Subic division is totally independant so their finances are (suppose to be) separate as they are run like a totally different company. But only time will tell if this will be totally true. But for now, they are safe from the chopping block.I will point out that Korean Airlines (KAL), which is part of the Hanjin Group, bought a 15.4% stake in Hanjin Shipping in 2013 and another 17.8% stake in 2014; both these purchases occurred at a time when the shipping arm was losing money, which started in 2008. KAL has been posting losses for the past two years, meanwhile its pilots have been demanding higher wages, and they expect them because Chinese airlines pay much more due to shortage in a fast growing market. If you were employed by a struggling company that's linked financially to a failed company, and you think you're underpaid, it would be tempting to move to another airline for better job security and higher wages. If KAL can't retain pilots it has to reduce flights, and the outcome of that it has assets, either owned or leased, not generating any revenue but which still have costs. Hanjin Shipping sold its 21 percent stake in the Tan Cang Cai Mep International Terminal in Vietnam for 23 billion won to Hanjin Transportation, a parcel delivery company under Hanjin Group.

Though the shipbuilding arm, Hanjin Heavy Industries (HHIC), may be totally independent, it may be owed money by the shipping affiliate, and it certainly isn't independent of the world's oversupply of container ships, which also happen to have a relatively low age. And HHIC itself in is financial trouble, http://www.koreatimes.co.kr/www/news/biz/2016/05/127_203973.html .

BrainDrain
10-09-16, 00:48
Is this the CBS Business Channel? Or the mungers' thread for find sexy filipina in Olongopo?

Soapy Smith
10-09-16, 01:32
Is this the CBS Business Channel? Or the mungers' thread for find sexy filipina in Olongopo?If you take the time to read Shining Wit's post from September 9, you will see why the posts from Hutsori and Freezone are relevant here. Or perhaps you think finding p4p pussy is a context-free sport.

Freezone
10-12-16, 02:44
Is this the CBS Business Channel? Or the mungers' thread for find sexy filipina in Olongopo?Both.

As pointed out by others, they are interrelated. The health of a major business / industry in the immediate areas of Olongapo or Subic makes an impact on the overall health of the local areas. Many locals are employed there. This effect trickles down as spending by locals and foreign workers will be less. This creates a downturn (big or small) for everyone eventually. --meaning it could potentially affect the bars and some of the bars are not doing too well to begin with. On my last visit, many bars had only 1-2 customers on any given visit.

Also, with more unemployment, the crime factor will usually increase so the safe walk you enjoy may no longer be.

Cheers.

BrainDrain
10-13-16, 23:52
If you take the time to read Shining Wit's post from September 9, you will see why the posts from Hutsori and Freezone are relevant here. Or perhaps you think finding p4p pussy is a context-free sport.I am fine with the P4 P pussy price mechanism.

The price for RP P4 P is less than the cost of a taxi from home to the airport. I don't control it and don't spend my waking hours thinking about it.

So, I now know that I will need to be prepared for engaging with the P4 P girls in Subic with economics and intelligence instead of just peso.

Karloin
11-15-16, 09:27
After almost 2 years I went back to Olongapo early November. I had done some work on DIA and this 21 year old girl picked me up at the airport around midnight. A miracle she found me. You probably know what a mess NAIA is. Nobody could tell me even as I waited for my connecting flight from Guangzhou at which terminal the plane would land. So the girl went to terminal 1 and the plane landed at terminal 1. We joked later quite some time that there must have been a guardian angel involved.

Anyway, I think arriving that time is great, because you avoid the manila traffic. And anybody who has suffered through that knows that's not a small thing.

So after we had settled in in a place at the beach, there comes that sweet first time with a pussy that had no action for over 2 years. You think WTF, but I believe her. There are those subtle signs (sometimes not that subtle), which tell you. And I like it both, P4P and GFE.

But alas, that firm young body just did it to me. I wanted to fuck her all the time, and the first 3 days she was quite enthusiastic about it too. No kinky stuff though, except perhaps a romp in the ocean while all those Philippine tourist enjoyed there weekend at the beach. But I guess I wore her out and after a bit shy of a week I had to ask her to leave. A little sadness on both sides, but a good experience for me, and I think for her too.

That evening I did my first bar visit, flash rat, because I read good things about it on ISG.

I thought it was rather mediocre myself, but I barfined what I think was the only girl without a kid. But what a disappointment it was. She just wanted to get it over with, and you can not touch her here and not there. And everything with condom. Anyway, an experience is an experience. And some P4P can be great, but this one ain't.

Now the next day, I get a message from that GF almost 2 years ago. She tells me how shocked she was when she saw me with that first girl, and how she admired the girl's white skin and long hair (then I realized how true that was, but I don't care fore skin color much, so this just escaped me).

So, she invited me to go to that life band at Subiza lounge. Why not, and what a great time we had. There where 6 or 7 of her GF including one ladyboy, who had the most amazing girl voice, the band invited her to sing with them, recognizing quality I guess. Lots of dancing with girls in various states of drunkenness. And at the end I get a massage from the ladyboy who is a massage therapist. While my old GF is snoring next to me. Everything stayed very chaste that night but the next day my old GF wants to move in with me. I tell her no, just one day at a time, and so on. But she brings more things every day and just ignores me. The sex is good. Everything I want, everything I ever dreamed of and more.

And she has a motorbike and drives me around, nice too.

It could have gone on like that, and it would not have been a bad vacation, but it was not to be. Again, after almost a week, this girl on DIA, who is from Olongapo, wants to meet me. 18 years old and looking for somebody 18 to 28. WTF, I'm 64 (on DIA I claim 54) and in pretty good shape, but still. First I thought it's just a prank, but what do I have to lose? I have her come to me, so no expenses for me but a little pride on the line. She tells me her mom does not allow her to go out in the evening. We agree to meet in the morning. After my old GF leaves for her classes at the college (remember, I told her one day at a time) I go to meet her at the jeepney stop, with my cup of coffee and not much hope. And true, a no show. What can you do, just dreaming of fucking this body was worth it. Back to my place. Suddenly a message, she is on her way. I tell her where to go, I didn't want to go a second time up the road. A few minutes later there is that shy, beautiful girl, with a lite little body and big tits on a small frame, coming to fuck me. Unbelievable, but sometimes miracles happen.

To make it short, for me fucking this shy Filipino very straight forward and not much but missionary and a little doggy beats the everything permitted sex any day, at least for now. I also know now why she did not respond earlier, when I pull out there is a little blood on the condom. I guess, she just finished her period.

One other funny thing, she told me how strange it felt to have my cock all the way up in her stomach. Nobody ever said that before, I'm less then 6 inches, and she kept talking about too big and so. I guess, her previous 3 BF where minuscule.

Now, of course, what happens when we are just resting? Old GF comes back from college. Big drama and 18 hiding in the bathroom. Well, I told her, one day at a time, didn't I?

So, I finally got a chance to be like an actor in a soap opera (with adult content you would not see normally). I think life is better in the Philippines.

MeatMan
02-09-23, 15:14
https://www.yahoo.com/news/us-forces-returning-philippines-counter-090133589.html

LoveItHere69
02-09-23, 18:40
https://www.yahoo.com/news/us-forces-returning-philippines-counter-090133589.htmlSubic thread # 957 and #959.

WestCoast1
02-09-23, 20:53
After almost 2 years I went back to Olongapo early November. I had done some work on DIA and this 21 year old girl picked me up at the airport around midnight. A miracle she found me. You probably know what a mess NAIA is. Nobody could tell me even as I waited for my connecting flight from Guangzhou at which terminal the plane would land. So the girl went to terminal 1 and the plane landed at terminal 1. We joked later quite some time that there must have been a guardian angel involved.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/us-forces-returning-philippines-counter-090133589.htmlSeven years between the two previous posts. Lets hope its a lasting comeback!

AsianPursuits
02-10-23, 00:20
Seven years between the two previous posts. Lets hope its a lasting comeback!Once they removed the signage declaring "Olongopo The most beautiful women in the world" it has never been the same.

You post did get me to read Karloin's FR and all the fun he had finessing his romances in / out of his room. I've had that same Olongopo GF came home early experience and was quickly busy hiding all the carving knives.

Threadbare
02-10-23, 01:11
Seven years between the two previous posts. Lets hope its a lasting comeback!WC I think I recall the Olongapo and Subic reports being combined into Subic about that time, due to their proximity and blurred boundary, maybe this will change back if th USAF move in. Be interesting to see the effect on the mongering scene in the area.

Beavis
02-10-23, 02:33
All of the mongering action is in Barrio Barretto which is a part of Olongapo. Subic is past the bridge going north and there is no longer any action up that way. The area was always called Subic in reference to the military base which was named after Subic Bay. Subic town is not a mongering destination although is home to many of the girls working in the bars.

AceKicker
02-24-23, 10:05
Spent 6 days just now in Olongapo / Barretto. I took Thumbstar van from AC (departed front of Envy / Phillies). Had an enjoyable ride and cost 1000 p. In Barretto I stayed Central Park reef hotel and have to say I cannot find anything to complain about it. Absolutely perfect hotel. Anyways when it comes to bars here's short list of the current bars located in Barretto:

OutBackBillabong (used to be FlashRat). Whiskey Girl (used to be The Office). Rosies. Adams's (upstairs). Lux. RockLobster (Mangos). Thumbstar. Alaska. WetSpot (Hideout building). Greenroom (Hideout building). BarCelona (Hideout building upstairs). Hotzone. BottomsUp (used to be Voodoo). Voodoo (used to be CrazyHorse). CheapCharlie (upstairs). BarBarretto (Used to be CocoLips).

What comes to mongering Olongapo is pretty much ruined. I stayed there for few months about 5 years ago and that time the barfines were still reasonable 1500 p /2000 p night. That time Angeles City was a bit more pricey with barfines between 2500 p /3000 p. This time in Barretto most of the girls were asking 4000 p for short time. Some even quoted 4500 p. And in my 6 days there I saw none girl I would rate 7 or above. Yes the girls are nice and have ok attitude but still come on. Most girls stated they cannot stay LT because they have kids at home they need to take to school early morning. What comes to bars maybe the nicest place was Lux because it was well designed and had that stripclup feeling. Most of the bars haven't seen any fixing even the management and names have changed. The same issue I have noticed in Barretto still exists. All the best looking girls are usually cashiers or managers and at the same time the owners girlfriends. Also Barretto is a small area and they do have sort of pecking order there where the local expats who are at the same time regular customers get better service than a random tourist. So in overall my opinion about Olongapo is it is a nice beach destination for a getaway from the noise and dirt or Angeles but next time I will definately bring a girl there with me from Angeles.

Beavis
02-26-23, 07:47
Spent 6 days just now in Olongapo / Barretto. I took Thumbstar van from AC (departed front of Envy / Phillies). Had an enjoyable ride and cost 1000 p. In Barretto I stayed Central Park reef hotel and have to say I cannot find anything to complain about it. Absolutely perfect hotel. Anyways when it comes to bars here's short list of the current bars located in Barretto:

OutBackBillabong (used to be FlashRat). Whiskey Girl (used to be The Office). Rosies. Adams's (upstairs). Lux. RockLobster (Mangos). Thumbstar. Alaska. WetSpot (Hideout building). Greenroom (Hideout building). BarCelona (Hideout building upstairs). Hotzone. BottomsUp (used to be Voodoo). Voodoo (used to be CrazyHorse). CheapCharlie (upstairs). BarBarretto (Used to be CocoLips).

What comes to mongering Olongapo is pretty much ruined. I stayed there for few months about 5 years ago and that time the barfines were still reasonable 1500 p /2000 p night. That time Angeles City was a bit more pricey with barfines between 2500 p /3000 p. This time in Barretto most of the girls were asking 4000 p for short time. Some even quoted 4500 p. And in my 6 days there I saw none girl I would rate 7 or above. Yes the girls are nice and have ok attitude but still come on. Most girls stated they cannot stay LT because they have kids at home they need to take to school early morning. What comes to bars maybe the nicest place was Lux because it was well designed and had that stripclup feeling. Most of the bars haven't seen any fixing even the management and names have changed. The same issue I have noticed in Barretto still exists. All the best looking girls are usually cashiers or managers and at the same time the owners girlfriends. Also Barretto is a small area and they do have sort of pecking order there where the local expats who are at the same time regular customers get better service than a random tourist. So in overall my opinion about Olongapo is it is a nice beach destination for a getaway from the noise and dirt or Angeles but next time I will definately bring a girl there with me from Angeles.Many of the bars have set Bar Fine prices and none of them are set at 4000. Thumbstar, Wet Spot, Whisky Girl, Voodoo, and Green Room have a system where the girl pays the house a fee then they can ask whatever they want on top of that. If a girl quoted you 4,000 just tell her 3,000 is your max and 9/10 will take it. Or tell her 2,500 and if she performs well she gets a tip. Then you control the performance. Even better yet ask the mamasan what the bar fine price is before you ask the girl. I am out at least 3 times per week and every time I am out I ask certain girls what their bar fine is. Sometimes I partake or make a mental note for a later day. Highest I ever was quoted is 3,500 and that was a 19 year old spinner in Green Room. Not saying what you posted is false but if you go to the set price clubs these are the prices:

Alaska still 2,000.

Lux 3,000.

Chill 3,000.

Rosies 3,000.

Hot Zone 2,500ST 3,500 LT.

Blue Butterfly 3,000.

Redz Pub in Arizona 3,000.

Adams, Bilalbong, Cheap Charlies, Bar Celona, It Doesn't matter, Mugshots, Rock Lobster, don't have bar fines so if you meet someone that works there it has to be arranged outside of work. There is a new club called Centerfolds that I haven't ventured into yet as well as the one beside the Annex but both have dancers and bar fines. Also Bottoms Up I do not know, went in one time, had one drink and left. You can also make arrangements with many of the girls in restaurants or the day time drinking spots but outside of work hours.

I am sure your assumption that the girls quote higher prices for someone they know is a tourist only are correct but if they will bang one of us old farts for 2,500 they will do a tourist also for the same. Also they don't care if you are satisfied because they don't expect you back. They probably try harder to please us expats because they know we all compare notes.

Most of the girls know that Angeles Walking Street bars have hit the 4 K-6 K realm and some of them might ask for it but action is still much cheaper in Barretto than AC. Yes Barretto is much slower but also less assholes and few Koreans which have taken over AC. There is even a Korean Task Force Police van in AC now. Saw it the other day.

D Cups
02-26-23, 11:13
I am sure your assumption that the girls quote higher prices for someone they know is a tourist only are correct but if they will bang one of us old farts for 2,500 they will do a tourist also for the same. Also they don't care if you are satisfied because they don't expect you back. They probably try harder to please us expats because they know we all compare notes.

.Excellent update, Mr. Be. I was there a few months ago and had 2 chicks from Voodoo blow me in the back of the bar for something like 2. 5 K (total) plus some drinks. It was fun. Sure do miss the floating bars, tho.

WestCoast1
02-26-23, 20:18
Many of the bars have set Bar Fine prices and none of them are set at 4000. Thumbstar, Wet Spot, Whisky Girl, Voodoo, and Green Room have a system where the girl pays the house a fee then they can ask whatever they want on top of that. Be: Clean out your inbox when you have time.

WC.

Beavis
02-27-23, 17:39
Excellent update, Mr. Be. I was there a few months ago and had 2 chicks from Voodoo blow me in the back of the bar for something like 2. 5 K (total) plus some drinks. It was fun. Sure do miss the floating bars, tho.There is one floating bar out now. Kokomos, open less than a week.

D Cups
02-27-23, 22:46
There is one floating bar out now. Kokomos, open less than a week.HA! Excellent news! I shall have to make a run up there from Duma. Thanks, be!

D Cups
03-09-23, 11:25
HA! Excellent news! I shall have to make a run up there from Duma. Thanks, be!Beavis, have you been to the floating bar? Any talent?

Beavis
03-11-23, 05:55
Beavis, have you been to the floating bar? Any talent?No I have not been there. I think only waitresses but I could be wrong. I am pretty much occupied 7 days per week until mid April. Will ask around tonight and find out but I think there are only waitresses.

Beavis
03-11-23, 08:07
Beavis, have you been to the floating bar? Any talent?Messaged a couple of people that have been there and they say it is BYOB (Bring your own babe) at least for now. This is the first floating bar that has been open in over 3 years. It might take a while before it catches on. That is second hand info. If I hear anything different I will be sure to add.

Beavis
03-12-23, 13:57
Further update on floating bar: There are 6 girls available, 1 good one and 5 so-so. That is from one viewpoint. If it is happening numbers should change. Hopefully better. I can't do a recon until mid April. Personal issues occupying all daylight time.

VictorHugo999
03-29-23, 08:13
Hi Mr be.

Would you personally feel thst the float bar is a must, just so to have a full exp?

Victor.

Further update on floating bar: There are 6 girls available, 1 good one and 5 so-so. That is from one viewpoint. If it is happening numbers should change. Hopefully better. I can't do a recon until mid April. Personal issues occupying all daylight time.

Transporter
03-29-23, 14:57
Hi Mr be.

Would you personally feel thst the float bar is a must, just so to have a full exp?

Victor.Not a must do. The less popular girls get the floating bar shift and no aircon. But it is something else to do, and the atmosphere is more chill, so the beer taste better and the company seems more genuine.

VictorHugo999
03-30-23, 03:53
Hi dear experienced teachers.

I will be spending close to a week in Olongapo for real diving.

I hope to go through the apps, DIA and Tinder to arrange (I hope) a better GFE exp.

Having questions at this point:

1) Should I try to get contacts in MNL, to share the moment together in Subic?

Or would it ib recommended to get for contacts in Olongapo, Zambales, Subic areas rather?

2) How do you normally occupy your partner during dive activity? Any recommended coffee expenses to pass to her?

3) would you feel it is better to get random girls just for nocturnal moments and do my thing during day?

Thanks for indulging my questions.

Victor.

VictorHugo999
03-30-23, 04:20
So same level of bsrgine?

Victor.

Not a must do. The less popular girls get the floating bar shift and no aircon. But it is something else to do, and the atmosphere is more chill, so the beer taste better and the company seems more genuine.

Transporter
03-30-23, 05:26
2) How do you normally occupy your partner during dive activity? Any recommended coffee expenses to pass to her?
3) would you feel it is better to get random girls just for nocturnal moments and do my thing during day?
Victor.Nope way easier in zambales.

No need to worry, they will sleep all morning.

Yes absolutely if you are going the p4 p route, but if your thing is the online "relationship" thing, then you do you.

Goferring
03-30-23, 07:45

I will be spending close to a week in Olongapo for real diving.

I hope to go through the apps, DIA and Tinder to arrange (I hope) a better GFE exp.

Having questions at this point:

Or would it ib recommended to get for contacts in Olongapo, Zambales, Subic areas rather?

Victor.1 a /. Possible but not recommended. It's much harder to return to sender to MNL if the goods are defective or not as described.

1b/. Yes.

2 a /. I don't. She sleeps, watches 30 yo telenovelas or is glued to her phone. It adds a lot to your expenses if you have her tag along as a non diver, 3 western meals a day, entertainment that you want to see etc. I was flamed when I said that it costs more to feed a girl than fuck her 24/7 but you do the math.

2b /. Depends on how long you pre-agree to keep her. Not 100% sure, then just pay day by day. 100% confident, then just agree a long term period and rate. For LLT, I pay the equivalent of a ST per day and have never had anyone complain.

3/. Up to you. Prefer variety and the thrill or the chase or the ease of having someone available 24/7?

Of course you could just find a girl the goes home during the day or actually has a job and then problems solved.

Enjoy. G.

Seba0703
03-30-23, 23:32
Hi Guys,

Does anyone know if Brill street is safe (as safe as red light phillipines can be) in Olongapo for foreigners, and if it is worth checking out for pro / semi pros?

And has anyone been to nocturnal disco recently and can report if worth checking our for freelancers?

I'll be heading there in late July, so am planning my 4 nights there (mostly at the beach ofcourse).

VictorHugo999
04-20-23, 16:58
Hi Mr G.

Thank you for your quick advise.

Was buzy with real life work recently.

Will manage my expectations and start slow.

Will take heed to not have a terrible time.

Victor.

1 a /. Possible but not recommended. It's much harder to return to sender to MNL if the goods are defective or not as described.

1b/. Yes.

2 a /. I don't. She sleeps, watches 30 yo telenovelas or is glued to her phone. It adds a lot to your expenses if you have her tag along as a non diver, 3 western meals a day, entertainment that you want to see etc. I was flamed when I said that it costs more to feed a girl than fuck her 24/7 but you do the math.

2b /. Depends on how long you pre-agree to keep her. Not 100% sure, then just pay day by day. 100% confident, then just agree a long term period and rate. For LLT, I pay the equivalent of a ST per day and have never had anyone complain.

3/. Up to you. Prefer variety and the thrill or the chase or the ease of having someone available 24/7?

Of course you could just find a girl the goes home during the day or actually has a job and then problems solved.

Enjoy. G.

VictorHugo999
04-20-23, 17:03
Thanks Mr T.

Much appreciated. Enjoy your reports too. Very comprehensive.

Victor.

Nope way easier in zambales.

No need to worry, they will sleep all morning.

Yes absolutely if you are going the p4 p route, but if your thing is the online "relationship" thing, then you do you.

VictorHugo999
07-05-23, 08:53
Hi fellow hobbyists.

Will be looking forward to my upcoming Subic trip in early August. If anyone over at Subic, love to catch up for beers.

Victor.

VictorHugo999
08-06-23, 16:20
Hi Mr G.

As life would have it, the incessant flooding has caused my diving to be canceled.

I am resorting to a last minute change to Anilao Batangas. Though thankful for the possibility, I deplore how complicated it is to arrange hobby candidates.

Any advice or clues?

Eventually, I will have to bring along an "untried" friend from Manila😜.

Thanks anyways,

Victor.

1 a /. Possible but not recommended. It's much harder to return to sender to MNL if the goods are defective or not as described.

1b/. Yes.

Enjoy. G.

Goferring
08-06-23, 21:50
Hi Mr G.

As life would have it, the incessant flooding has caused my diving to be canceled.

I am resorting to a last minute change to Anilao Batangas. Though thankful for the possibility, I deplore how complicated it is to arrange hobby candidates.

Any advice or clues?

Eventually, I will have to bring along an "untried" friend from Manila😜.

Thanks anyways,

Victor.Lots of girls online in Batangas. There is also a good sized college community.

I've had girls bus in from Batangas to Makati so, if needed, you should be able to convince someone to make the reverse trip from the southern areas of Manila.

Good luck. G.

Goferring
08-06-23, 22:13
Hi Mr G.

Victor.The diving in Subic has been cancelled? If so, listen to them and don't push the point. A few have died over the years after being silted out and not finding there way out of the NY. Often there were other factors as well but no need to tempt fate.

Enjoy. G.