PDA

View Full Version : General Info

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36]

Flyboy 2000
02-02-21, 02:28
Gents, Are there any indications that travels would start soon? I am out of SGP but planning to travel for a short visit. It's been good 6 years since I was in SGP and would love to visit Geylang when possible.I think this will depend heavily on where you are coming from.

The vaccine roll-outs are underway in most countries but there are still questions over their efficacy against the new 'mutated strains' from the UK, South Africa etc, as well as bigger questions on how well the vaccines will prevent re-transmission of the virus. They might be 70-90% effective at stopping you getting sick, but do they also stop the virus from spreading from you to somebody else?

There's been talk for a long time about "travel bubbles" between countries which have similar success with controlling COVID and trust in each other's contact tracing etc, so this means that Singapore might first open up to New Zealand, Australia, Taiwan etc, with the USA and the UK and Europe being way down the track, at least without 14 day quarantine which is the killer for travel and tourism.

There's also talk of mass vaccination being necessary to reach 'herd immunity' and maybe no travel until that point, a Singapore MP alluded to this yesterday I think. So again, some countries like NZ, AU and TW will probably do fine with getting enough people vaccinated and travel for them might open up sooner than say the USA.

Image Checker
02-17-21, 00:20
Cover it up, gentleman.

Over the years, I've been chummy with perhaps 15 to 20 pinay domestic helpers or nurses. A few years ago, one that I know from wechat (I avoided meeting due to other options), was mentioned in this forum for full unprotected 'services'. She fell off my radar and then reappeared. She had a kid to an unsuspecting Westerner. (The poster from years ago, said at the time he isn't worried, as he's had the snip.) I know the pinay already had kids back home. Now pinay number 2: I met her by chance at lucky plaza years ago and had a fling, she is now actively looking to be inseminated by an unwitting white guy. The plan is to then disappear back to the Philippines to have and raise the child, with the father none the wiser. I don't know if this is common, but let's say it's 2 pinays I have known out of 20 and this behaviour is more typical than I would have thought, I'll know I'll be treading very carefully when (and if) I'm next in town. I can see how this plays out, a child is raised in squalor, in 20 or 30 years they look up at dna database and find the father who has no idea. I cannot comprehend the shock that this would be, and if it were me, what I would do.

Be careful in your punting / hook up endeavours.

Teltel
02-17-21, 00:58
Cover it up, gentleman.

Over the years, I've been chummy with perhaps 15 to 20 pinay domestic helpers or nurses. A few years ago, one that I know from wechat (I avoided meeting due to other options), was mentioned in this forum for full unprotected 'services'. She fell off my radar and then reappeared. She had a kid to an unsuspecting Westerner. (The poster from years ago, said at the time he isn't worried, as he's had the snip.) I know the pinay already had kids back home. Now pinay number 2: I met her by chance at lucky plaza years ago and had a fling, she is now actively looking to be inseminated by an unwitting white guy. The plan is to then disappear back to the Philippines to have and raise the child, with the father none the wiser. I don't know if this is common, but let's say it's 2 pinays I have known out of 20 and this behaviour is more typical than I would have thought, I'll know I'll be treading very carefully when (and if) I'm next in town. I can see how this plays out, a child is raised in squalor, in 20 or 30 years they look up at dna database and find the father who has no idea. I cannot comprehend the shock that this would be, and if it were me, what I would do.

Be careful in your punting / hook up endeavours.Known as the golden or million dollar baby.

Also do not forget the international child support agreements many countries have signed up to. You could be back in your home country and suddenly get advised that you will be paying for your jollies with deductions from your salary or bank account.

Teltel.

Drbombay
02-17-21, 18:15
Cover it up, gentleman.

Be careful in your punting / hook up endeavours.I know a person an older white gentleman who got a local Pinay in Singapore pregnant and she had a kid. They lived together for awhile and then she began to release her "inner crazy" out and hightailed it back to the PI with the kid and cut off the dude from contact. Sad thing is dude really wanted to be in the kids life. Fast forward a few years, dude sends money to the kid and flies him over to visit, while crazy lady decides to move to some Middle East country and work the scene. Then she moves kid over with her. I would imagine that didn't set well with her family back in the PI because dude was sending a steady flow of cash to pay for school (the all too common meme for "can I ask you to help out") and now they get nothing.

Some are beautiful, but also crazy!

Image Checker
02-18-21, 01:11
At Teltel. Good point.

At Drbombay. That's sad.

Your responses have reminded me of another Pinay in my group of 20. This had slipped my mind. It's circa 2015. She had model looks, but was 100% crazy. She claims to have been a nurse looking for work though I reckon she was a working girl. On the two occasions I had her in the room, she tried to bite me when things got hot and started screaming out. I threatened midway both times that she'll have to leave if she doesn't shut up.

Post trip, she asked for money to start a piggery and then for money, so she can study in my country. She gave me the cold shoulder when I said no. When I was planning my next trip to SG, I Facebook stalked her to see if she was still about. She's got a kid to a white dude and is back in the Philipines.

Flyboy 2000
02-18-21, 05:29
I've had the snip but maybe not the chap cited in the earlier follow-up report about a Pinay getting preggers.

Anyway, there was one who was mentioned here quite some years back, went by the name of 'Missy' and I think nominally DH but started freelancing mainly to Western guys via Tinder or Blender or whatever. Cute, short and petite, nice boobs. Offered herself at good rates, initially SGD $100 and quickly bumped that to SGD $150, still good value and pretty much all-inclusive and not a clock-watcher as she just enjoyed spending time with a nice guy in a nice hotel room. She never asked for protection. I saw her a few times. Only hassle was like many Pinays she got a bit clingy and even after I'd returned home I would get these inane daily texts. Hi, how are you, what you doing, good morning, had lunch yet, etc.

Like almost all DH Pinays she had at kids at home, and a few years ago I pinged her when I was headed to Singapore, turns out she had fallen pregnant to a Western guy while she was in Singapore. Maybe this is the same one? Struck me as pretty stupid, so many Pinays take no precautions and seem to just live in the moment, no sense of thinking ahead, and FFS there last thing anybody like her would need would be another kid!

As it happens, when I got to Singapore she noticed I was on Blender or WeChat and messaged me, wanted to come to my hotel and I thought "Sure, why not", but then she said she'd have to bring her daughter who was maybe then 6 months old as nobody could look after her at home. No thanks, not only does the whole idea of doing the nasty with a baby lying around turn me off completely, but as somebody who dislikes kids and especially infants, hence my snip, the thought of this thing being anywhere near me, the sounds and smells of it, biggest turnoff you could imagine!

Expat American
02-18-21, 09:35
Cover it up, gentleman.

Be careful in your punting / hook up endeavours.Not in Singapore but when I was living in Taipei met up with this Filipina who worked at a local factory. After one date where she immediately assumed she was now my girlfriend (not necessarily bad because she right away ended up in my bed). After that date she started telling me how she wanted a kid and wanted me to impregnate her. The plan was then to take the kid to the Phils and have her parents raise it. She claimed she didn't want any money or anything else from me. Just the baby juice. I tried to reason with her and tell her why that's crazy talk. But in the end was too afraid to put my dick in her ever again!. I have a DH Filipina friend here in Singapore too who is always begging me to cum inside her. I never do but these girls think very differently about getting pregnant than western women.

Image Checker
02-19-21, 06:18
Flyboy. That's her! I knew her by this name and another. The bloke who got down and dirty mentioned (a few post later) that he was firing blanks. As a mother, to be willing to expose your baby to a potential dangerous situation is appalling and disgusting.

Expat. I definitely wouldn't trust her.

I had a fling with a DH. Prior to arriving, she went on the pill. I wouldn't do this again. Her fellow DH friends that she hung out with in the park on Sundays all got in her ear with advice about taking the pill. This boiled down to that you only need to take a couple in the cycle. After I left, for the rest of the month, everyday I'd be on the phone telling her not to listen to her stupid f**king friends and that's why they have a billion kids. I also got her to send me a photo of the directions. Then I would explain it. Everyday, same thing. Gave me anxiety. Her and her friends were amazingly clueless.

Brisman33
03-05-21, 13:05
Philippine girls sometimes want a "foreigner baby" who is entitled to a western country's passport. This may give them the right to live there and the child will be able to move there to work when old enough. Of course money gets sent back so she has a source of support and her old age.

Better still, the father may end up marrying her or at least agreeing to support his child. Often the baby will be left with her parents in the province while she continues to work.

Due to the extreme Catholic influence in the Philippines, divorce and abortion are illegal.

Be careful.

Kerrstar
03-12-21, 06:31
Philippine girls sometimes want a "foreigner baby" who is entitled to a western country's passport. This may give them the right to live there and the child will be able to move there to work when old enough. Of course money gets sent back so she has a source of support and her old age.Yep, but they probably don't realise that most Western countries have really tightened up on this. The automatice right to a passport is disappearing rapidly, but they just listen to their friends who pass on 20+ year old information.

Sharka
03-13-21, 10:00
Yep, but they probably don't realise that most Western countries have really tightened up on this. The automatice right to a passport is disappearing rapidly, but they just listen to their friends who pass on 20+ year old information.Yeah, most countries won't even consider a baby with any rights unless the woman actually gave birth in that Western country. Which is why some woman go to US and file for fake extended visas or just simply overstay their visas just to give birth to the baby in America. Once their birth certificate say born in USA then the baby is a USA citizen by birth and can permanently stay in US but the mother can't. Many cases of baby left in US with some relatives that are permanent in US and some mother forced to leave (while many still don't leave living as illegal immigrants and some obtain fake IDs). Baby (and mother) now entitled to all the free govt support, free health and free education. Baby grows up and now can apply for their mother, father and entire family to immigrate to US legally.

Brisman33
03-15-21, 13:23
There are regular adverts in Australia from Philippine women looking to marry pensioners. Escape poverty at home, move to a foreign country, put up with him for a few years in exchange for permanent residence or citizenship. When he dies, they inherit everything and get a widows pension. They have the choice of bringing their family over or going back to the PI with a considerable sum of money and a good income for the rest of their lives without having to work ever again.

A 40 year old marrying a 70 year old may only have to put up with him for ten years or so and then it's like a guaranteed lottery win when he pegs it.

Dg8787
03-15-21, 16:13
There are regular adverts in Australia from Philippine women looking to marry pensioners. Escape poverty at home, move to a foreign country, put up with him for a few years in exchange for permanent residence or citizenship. When he dies, they inherit everything and get a widows pension. They have the choice of bringing their family over or going back to the PI with a considerable sum of money and a good income for the rest of their lives without having to work ever again.

A 40 year old marrying a 70 year old may only have to put up with him for ten years or so and then it's like a guaranteed lottery win when he pegs it.Sounds like a great business plan. I am sure the hubby is aware and a willing partner in the plan.

Rodwint2
03-16-21, 00:24

A 40 year old marrying a 70 year old may only have to put up with him for ten years or so and then it's like a guaranteed lottery win when he pegs it.Divorce is a problem to the fairy tale because once the marriage is terminated, the government can always kick the woman back to PI if they they chose to. Green card status is no protection. Citizenship may be stripped if the marriage is deemed to have been phony in some cases. Not a fool proof solution in any case.

Sharka
03-17-21, 05:25
Yeah, most countries won't even consider a baby with any rights unless the woman actually gave birth in that Western country. Which is why some woman go to US and file for fake extended visas or just simply overstay their visas just to give birth to the baby in America. Once their birth certificate say born in USA then the baby is a USA citizen by birth and can permanently stay in US but the mother can't. Many cases of baby left in US with some relatives that are permanent in US and some mother forced to leave (while many still don't leave living as illegal immigrants and some obtain fake IDs). Baby (and mother) now entitled to all the free govt support, free health and free education. Baby grows up and now can apply for their mother, father and entire family to immigrate to US legally.Still no Western country in the world is as generous to migrants as the US. Everybody knows that and that's why there's always a long line at the southern border with Mexico. Every migrant from ALL the countries in Central American to South America makes this trek for all the free govt handouts once they get in. Lines were smaller (although they still exist) while Trump was President, as he didn't like it and won't tolerate it.

Now that President Biden took office, the lines have grown exponentially at the southern border (no surprise there as his campaign promise for lax immigration). US tax payers will have a wonderful time paying for all of this (along with all the upcoming Biden Liberal programs). Good luck.

PinkPearl
03-21-21, 09:32
Singapore's plan to reopen:

"Singapore to reopen borders safely using four-pronged approach: Ong Ye Kung".

Singapore "will use these four methods testing travellers, bubble-wrapping, reopening borders to travellers from places that have controlled the virus, as well as less onerous requirements for vaccinated inbound travellers that may even see the stay-home notice waived."

https://www.businesstimes.com.sg/government-economy/singapore-budget-2021/singapore-to-reopen-borders-safely-using-four-pronged

Dynolas
03-27-21, 12:15
Still no Western country in the world is as generous to migrants as the US. Everybody knows that and that's why there's always a long line at the southern border with Mexico. Every migrant from ALL the countries in Central American to South America makes this trek for all the free govt handouts once they get in. Lines were smaller (although they still exist) while Trump was President, as he didn't like it and won't tolerate it.

Now that President Biden took office, the lines have grown exponentially at the southern border (no surprise there as his campaign promise for lax immigration). US tax payers will have a wonderful time paying for all of this (along with all the upcoming Biden Liberal programs). Good luck.[Deleted by Admin]Undocumented workers first of all pay taxes, second is they don't get benefits that Americans gets when it comes to unemployment to health insurance. [Deleted by Admin] start reading real news like Reuters, BBC, NPR, etc.

Sharka
04-02-21, 07:55
Undocumented workers first of all pay taxes, second is they don't get benefits that Americans gets when it comes to unemployment to health insurance. .1) some people I know in NY are unemployed and can't get unemployment insurance benefits.

2) illegal immigrants don't need health insurance for medical services in US. City / municipal Hospitals and clinics in US MUST give medical services regardless of insurance or ability to pay.

Flyboy 2000
04-02-21, 08:11
I realize there's not much to report on in the Singapore scene as most of us can't get there, but there are plenty of other forums for discussing US politics and immigration etc.

Drbombay
04-12-21, 07:27
Any updates on OT? I ask because I got a WhatsApp text from an Indonesian women and they were in one of the bars there, and from the looks of the pictures seemed like a decent crowd. Any Lurker updates on the goings on down there or when the government may let us foreigners in?

Danibbler
04-24-21, 08:52
You can check here for entry requirements:

https://safetravel.ica.gov.sg/

https://www.visitsingapore.com/travel-guide-tips/travel-requirements/

Frankly, I am glad to be in SG rather than my home country where the idiots have fumbled the COVID situation. I've even been fully vaccinated here whereas my friends and family back home are still waiting for their jabs.

Any updates on OT? I ask because I got a WhatsApp text from an Indonesian women and they were in one of the bars there, and from the looks of the pictures seemed like a decent crowd. Any Lurker updates on the goings on down there or when the government may let us foreigners in?

ShiftTab
04-28-21, 15:20
Philippine girls sometimes want a "foreigner baby" who is entitled to a western country's passport. This may give them the right to live there and the child will be able to move there to work when old enough. Of course money gets sent back so she has a source of support and her old age.

Better still, the father may end up marrying her or at least agreeing to support his child. Often the baby will be left with her parents in the province while she continues to work.

Due to the extreme Catholic influence in the Philippines, divorce and abortion are illegal.

Be careful.There are many educated and uneducated pinays who want a baby with a white man because the child will have lighter skin and it is considered socially desirable in some parts of PI to have a foreign sperm donor. They want a foreign (white) husband, or at least get pregnant by one, so they can be seen as more beautiful and able to attract a foreigner. The girls who are only able to get a local PI guy is considered not so hot because white men don't want her. This also plays into the money angle because they see foreigners as rich and a source of money, with the baby being the hook that keeps the guy in the picture.

SteelBaton
05-11-21, 10:27
Lads. How are things in S'pore? Any action available in any locations? Getting pretty bored up here in HK. We have somethings happening. PM me if you want a run down, but the question of the SG forum is if I pay the Cathay price and come down in a few weeks where can I find some interesting P4 P?

Cheers!

AussieGaigin
05-11-21, 12:22
Lads. How are things in S'pore? Any action available in any locations? Getting pretty bored up here in HK. We have somethings happening. PM me if you want a run down, but the question of the SG forum is if I pay the Cathay price and come down in a few weeks where can I find some interesting P4 P?

Cheers!Bear in mind that most of the p4 p in SG has come from other countries- China, Vietnam, Phils, Russia. I don't think these countries are part of the proposed bubble. I wonder how this affects supply of talent.

Dizaster
06-10-21, 09:23
Heard that orchard towers is kicking again with filthy Chinese masseuses soliciting single guys and explicitly offering HJ's to bypassers. Only this time they are much more desperate for obvious reasons.

Any on-ground info?

Night Shift
06-23-21, 08:28
I hope not, but looks like they're trying to make a go of selling OT.

https://officefinder.com.sg/orchard-road-mixed-use-projects-eye-en-bloc-sale/

The Tanuki
06-24-21, 02:18

https://officefinder.com.sg/orchard-road-mixed-use-projects-eye-en-bloc-sale/That would be a crying shame if it got sold and repurposed, but once the circuit breaker is gone, life will pop up again somewhere. The demand doesn't stop. Hehehe.

All in all, I enjoyed OT from the Harry's that used to be there on the street. Great place to watch the working girls running in and out, and really it was a very good place to hook up with girls who weren't into the craziness inside OT, which was a big plus for me personally. Also the music was quite good. Ah, the good old days, right?

TT.

Dg8787
06-24-21, 04:32

https://officefinder.com.sg/orchard-road-mixed-use-projects-eye-en-bloc-sale/With all the money mongers have saved from the lockdowns, they can all form a partnership and buy OT!

Flyboy 2000
06-25-21, 07:15
With all the money mongers have saved from the lockdowns, they can all form a partnership and buy OT!LOL, something about "putting vampires in charge of the blood bank" springs to mind!

Seriously through, what do people think will become of all the bars if OT as we know it vanishes? Hard to imagine they will find another convenient space in Singapore where so many bars can be clustered together, maybe some might relocate to different premises but others might just shut down entirely. I'm sure the past 18 months hasn't been good for them anyway, financially, they might already be on the edge.

Mondeoman
06-25-21, 14:52
That would be a crying shame if it got sold and repurposed, but once the circuit breaker is gone, life will pop up again somewhere. The demand doesn't stop. Hehehe.Sadly I'm not sure that's true. They shut down Paramount & it wasn't replaced, they shut down Duxton Hill & it wasn't replaced, they shut down Joo Chiat & it wasn't replaced & they moved all the girls from the streets of Geylang & they didn't pop up elsewhere. Orchard Towers is a unique instituion & it's highly unlikely to be replicated if it goes.

The Tanuki
06-26-21, 18:47
Sadly I'm not sure that's true. They shut down Paramount & it wasn't replaced, they shut down Duxton Hill & it wasn't replaced, they shut down Joo Chiat & it wasn't replaced & they moved all the girls from the streets of Geylang & they didn't pop up elsewhere. Orchard Towers is a unique instituion & it's highly unlikely to be replicated if it goes.Note that I didn't specify a building / location earlier. My comment was that the demand continues and thus we'll note that "where there's a willy, there's a way. " It just remains to be seen how the demand gets satisfied. Should be interesting to follow, albeit very remotely in my case.

TT.

Dg8787
06-26-21, 19:58
LOL, something about "putting vampires in charge of the blood bank" springs to mind!

Seriously through, what do people think will become of all the bars if OT as we know it vanishes? Hard to imagine they will find another convenient space in Singapore where so many bars can be clustered together, maybe some might relocate to different premises but others might just shut down entirely. I'm sure the past 18 months hasn't been good for them anyway, financially, they might already be on the edge.I am not sure if eliminating the bars would be the business plan. Probably raising the bar's rent is more in the cards. To empty out the bars and pay for new tenant improvements to retenant could prove to be rather pretty costly.

The bars can maintain a profitable venture as long as they don't run scams.

Flyboy 2000
06-27-21, 06:34
I am not sure if eliminating the bars would be the business plan. Probably raising the bar's rent is more in the cards. To empty out the bars and pay for new tenant improvements to retenant could prove to be rather pretty costly. The bars can maintain a profitable venture as long as they don't run scams.They can, but you'd think a new owner would be disposed to pulling down OT as it is and replacing with the usual mix of shopping mall, commercial space and private condos, and renaming it in the process because the name Orchard Towers is pretty 'tainted' among locals.

AussieGaigin
06-27-21, 23:27
I am not sure if eliminating the bars would be the business plan. Probably raising the bar's rent is more in the cards. To empty out the bars and pay for new tenant improvements to retenant could prove to be rather pretty costly.

The bars can maintain a profitable venture as long as they don't run scams.My interpretation of the article is that they are selling both buildings with the intention of having them demolished and replaced with one new complex. The large floor plate would be a great incentive to developers. Usually the value of two adjacent properties together is more than the sum of their individual values.

Night Shift
06-28-21, 03:41
LOL, something about "putting vampires in charge of the blood bank" springs to mind!

Seriously through, what do people think will become of all the bars if OT as we know it vanishes? Hard to imagine they will find another convenient space in Singapore where so many bars can be clustered together, maybe some might relocate to different premises but others might just shut down entirely. I'm sure the past 18 months hasn't been good for them anyway, financially, they might already be on the edge.A couple of Filipino's from some of the BMD bars were in touch over the course of last year, most were hanging on hoping OT would open up again. Even a musician friend who played at one of the bars there stuck it out in Sg the whole of last yr till a few months back and has since moved back to Manila. All not good signs that OT is opening up like before anytime soon.

https://coconuts.co/singapore/lifestyle/not-possible-to-do-business-at-all-owner-says-of-closing-orchard-towers-baliba/

Drbombay
06-28-21, 17:31
Sadly I'm not sure that's true. They shut down Paramount & it wasn't replaced, they shut down Duxton Hill & it wasn't replaced, they shut down Joo Chiat & it wasn't replaced & they moved all the girls from the streets of Geylang & they didn't pop up elsewhere. Orchard Towers is a unique instituion & it's highly unlikely to be replicated if it goes.If it were to close, the smart business man would start buying up spots in Far East Plaza and Lucky Plaza and open up bars at reduced rents. Just shift the crowd down to another area and let that be the new hub.

Dg8787
06-28-21, 18:07
My interpretation of the article is that they are selling both buildings with the intention of having them demolished and replaced with one new complex. The large floor plate would be a great incentive to developers. Usually the value of two adjacent properties together is more than the sum of their individual values.Of course to sell for the highest price would be to paint its value as a redevelopment project.

As around the world the true need for retail and office space post covid is unknown at the moment.

BigFourth
06-29-21, 00:16
Heard that orchard towers is kicking again with filthy Chinese masseuses soliciting single guys and explicitly offering HJ's to bypassers. Only this time they are much more desperate for obvious reasons.

Any on-ground info?I live in Singapore near OT. What I found is the girls Hang out on the side of the building and conduct their business on the street. Not too many and not too late. I picked up a lovely Vietnamese gal this weekend this way this past weekend.

Flyboy 2000
06-30-21, 03:50
If it were to close, the smart business man would start buying up spots in Far East Plaza and Lucky Plaza and open up bars at reduced rents. Just shift the crowd down to another area and let that be the new hub.Yes, I think Far East Plaza especially could be well suited to this, but maybe also some smaller bars on the top floors of Lucky Plaza. Not sure they'd be anything as big as your classic OT places, more like a smaller downmarket Brix. First KL's Beach Club shuts down, and now OT might follow. Sad times and yet another reason to hate on COVID!

Expat American
07-03-21, 16:30
So living in Singapore during COVID is like showing up at a buffet when 95% of the dishes have run out. But you're already here and hungry and can't go anywhere else. So you make do. Your options are basically local escorts who all have severe GPS, a few import escorts, local massage parlors where FS is surprisingly common and sugar babies from SA. I've been mostly playing in the MP world where 150-200 SGD will still get you a decent massage and FS, albeit with more MILFy type women.

Hankering for something different I decided to try the Seeking Arrangement route. After lots of misses, finally hit a good find. A 26 YO local girl, very pretty, a bit curvy with tits and ass not common to Asians, smooth creamy white skin. She has a real job in the corporate world and doing this for side income. Her ask was very reasonable, $350 SGD per date. First real date was dinner and sex. Sex was good, she was very accommodating, gave a pretty enthusiastic BBBJ and sex in many positions. No rush to leave, and we hung out for a few more hours at the hotel until I had to leave. Definite repeat next week again. Total cost was higher than the MP ($350 for her plus $100 for the hotel plus the meal) but its a long date also and she is open to overnights if I want as well.

Drbombay
07-05-21, 03:22
I live in Singapore near OT. What I found is the girls Hang out on the side of the building and conduct their business on the street. Not too many and not too late. I picked up a lovely Vietnamese gal this weekend this way this past weekend.Pre-COVID I used to see those women outside OT and wondered why they didn't go in. I was told by some many different reasons from they being trans, no papers, have something you need to see the doctor for, or more crooked than the rest. Any idea why and are the ones outside now simply moving the inside game outside? Hope to get down there by the Fall at least to do work and a "walk around. ".

Drbombay
07-05-21, 03:24
Yes, I think Far East Plaza especially could be well suited to this, but maybe also some smaller bars on the top floors of Lucky Plaza. Not sure they'd be anything as big as your classic OT places, more like a smaller downmarket Brix. First KL's Beach Club shuts down, and now OT might follow. Sad times and yet another reason to hate on COVID!Last time I was there I kept seeing a lot of Indonesian women going into Far East Plaza in the latter part of the evenings. I guess there was some place there. I imagine that some of those smaller boutique shops may not have survived and maybe someone will go in and make adjustments and open up a few venues.

Flyboy 2000
07-06-21, 07:45
Last time I was there I kept seeing a lot of Indonesian women going into Far East Plaza in the latter part of the evenings. I guess there was some place there. I imagine that some of those smaller boutique shops may not have survived and maybe someone will go in and make adjustments and open up a few venues.I hope so, it could be nice to have a bunch of smaller go-to shops, especially if some tended to have ladies of a particular nationality. I suppose it could be an issue finding a large-enough space to compare with Crazy Horse, Banana / Peyton etc, and then also maybe a liquor license might also be an issue, but they could just become cafes serving coffee, tea, soft drinks etc, where you go and meet a lady and take it from there.

Drbombay
07-07-21, 17:08
I hope so, it could be nice to have a bunch of smaller go-to shops, especially if some tended to have ladies of a particular nationality. I suppose it could be an issue finding a large-enough space to compare with Crazy Horse, Banana / Peyton etc, and then also maybe a liquor license might also be an issue, but they could just become cafes serving coffee, tea, soft drinks etc, where you go and meet a lady and take it from there.I wish it would develop that way. Is the "the Underground" over near OT still open? I heard that the owner of Ipanema is also the owner there. They normally have a solid crowd on Sundays but those are just domestics that are not down for the extra money I've found though some will but just not as many as one would find in Ipanema.

Flyboy 2000
07-22-21, 04:21
Update on Singapore's Coviod situation, the Marina Bay Sands will close for two weeks of deep cleaning after 11 cases were found in the casino. MBS has remained popular with some working ladies servicing local punters, so this is another blow for them.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2021-07-21/singapore-marina-bay-sands-casino-closes-as-virus-cluster-forms

Danibbler
07-27-21, 06:09
Interesting! May we have more details on the massage parlor scene and which hotel did you use? The latter is because I actually want some sleep and the price seems good! Thanks!

So living in Singapore during COVID is like showing up at a buffet when 95% of the dishes have run out. But you're already here and hungry and can't go anywhere else. So you make do. Your options are basically local escorts who all have severe GPS, a few import escorts, local massage parlors where FS is surprisingly common and sugar babies from SA. I've been mostly playing in the MP world where 150-200 SGD will still get you a decent massage and FS, albeit with more MILFy type women.

Hankering for something different I decided to try the Seeking Arrangement route. After lots of misses, finally hit a good find. A 26 YO local girl, very pretty, a bit curvy with tits and ass not common to Asians, smooth creamy white skin. She has a real job in the corporate world and doing this for side income. Her ask was very reasonable, $350 SGD per date. First real date was dinner and sex. Sex was good, she was very accommodating, gave a pretty enthusiastic BBBJ and sex in many positions. No rush to leave, and we hung out for a few more hours at the hotel until I had to leave. Definite repeat next week again. Total cost was higher than the MP ($350 for her plus $100 for the hotel plus the meal) but its a long date also and she is open to overnights if I want as well.

BushRusher
07-27-21, 09:36
So living in Singapore during COVID is..There are many local girls who are available but if they know who you really are, it could lead to trouble. That said, even local working girls can get possessive. Many of the locals I had move in different circles so never had one bite back yet. Always made sure they leave happy or I pay some (less than 300) to underscore their working girl status in case things go south.

VictorHugo99
08-25-21, 05:22
Dear friends,

Newly back in Singapore, I have heavily invested in DIA and FC and Tinder with limited success, since all official joints are no longer legally open.

I wonder if you are having success in certain apps or sites? Any contribution is greatly appreciated.

Vic.

VictorHugo99
08-25-21, 07:06
I have decided to beat the closure of all legal brothels by getting contacts through DIA, FC, Tinder etc.

A bit of hit and miss, but a general good humor, being slightly generous for dates usually gives good GFE dating experience, with some success to good sex.

Another one has experienced something similar?

Victor.

There are many local girls who are available but if they know who you really are, it could lead to trouble. That said, even local working girls can get possessive. Many of the locals I had move in different circles so never had one bite back yet. Always made sure they leave happy or I pay some (less than 300) to underscore their working girl status in case things go south.

VictorHugo99
08-26-21, 14:46
Hi FB2000,

Since I'm staying this weekend in MBS, how do you connect with the local working ladies?

Victor.

Update on Singapore's Coviod situation, the Marina Bay Sands will close for two weeks of deep cleaning after 11 cases were found in the casino. MBS has remained popular with some working ladies servicing local punters, so this is another blow for them.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2021-07-21/singapore-marina-bay-sands-casino-closes-as-virus-cluster-forms

CallSign Papa
08-29-21, 05:10
I wish it would develop that way. Is the "the Underground" over near OT still open? I heard that the owner of Ipanema is also the owner there. They normally have a solid crowd on Sundays but those are just domestics that are not down for the extra money I've found though some will but just not as many as one would find in Ipanema.No, hasn't been open since the first lockdown in April 2020, plus the old owner sold and no word if the new owner will reopen as a bar. Even if they do, it's by no means sure it will do the Sunday afternoon DH disco.

We can hope.

Flyboy 2000
08-30-21, 08:32
Hi FB2000,
Since I'm staying this weekend in MBS, how do you connect with the local working ladies?
Victor.VH,

Sorry I missed your post, the weekend's gone now and I hope you found some 'company'. WeChat's 'People Near Me' feature has been a reliable go-to for me on several pre-COVID visits to Singapore, if Was are hanging around in the vicinity of MBS they should pop up and might also ping you first. If you end up back at MBS or looking for other local diversions, drop me a PM.

VictorHugo99
08-30-21, 14:08
Hey friends,

Found out the hard way that some Filipino Cupid contacts are just getting a free ride.

"Met" her on FC, arranged to have lunch together, asked if she could bring a friend. I said clearly no.

Met her yesterday, brought 6 friends!

They were upset with me when I refused to pay for lunch! What a joke. Hope there are friends with better outcomes.

I wonder which part of NI did she not understand?

Victor.

Dizaster
08-30-21, 17:44
Hey friends,

Found out the hard way that some Filipino Cupid contacts are just getting a free ride.

"Met" her on FC, arranged to have lunch together, asked if she could bring a friend. I said clearly no.

They were upset with me when I refused to pay for lunch! What a joke. Hope there are friends with better outcomes.

Victor.You can learn from your mistake and start doing better job at screening the girls first through text and calls before meeting up. Pinays are definitely not that hard to see through you can easily determine their intentions, a shady pinay will show red flags more obvious than a ship at danger. Good job that you managed to get out of the situation with minimum loss though.

Flyboy 2000
08-31-21, 05:53
Hey friends,

Victor.Pinays can be funny like that. We all know they like to score a nice white guy, especially if he's even halfway-decent looking and generally a nice guy, and so the Pinays like to be able to 'show off' 'their' guy to their friends, a bit like a purse LOL, so they can look good to their friends. Of course there's also the desire to see if he can treat them to lunch or drinks, but this isn't always a mercenary money-grab, sometimes it's also a reflection of Pinay culture, sharing meals, and that the guy is nice and respectful and treats her well. It's complicated! But this doesn't change things when she turns up with a half-dozen friends expecting you to foot the bill for them all!

VictorHugo99
08-31-21, 12:54
Great name the.

I had actually started texting.

But if she still brings her friends, after I said no, I guess I will consider it a bit and miss system.

How does your text screening system work?

Thanks, Vic.

You can learn from your mistake and start doing better job at screening the girls first through text and calls before meeting up. Pinays are definitely not that hard to see through you can easily determine their intentions, a shady pinay will show red flags more obvious than a ship at danger. Good job that you managed to get out of the situation with minimum loss though.

Drbombay
08-31-21, 17:29
Pinays can be funny like that. We all know they like to score a nice white guy, especially if he's even halfway-decent looking and generally a nice guy, and so the Pinays like to be able to 'show off' 'their' guy to their friends, a bit like a purse LOL, so they can look good to their friends. Of course there's also the desire to see if he can treat them to lunch or drinks, but this isn't always a mercenary money-grab, sometimes it's also a reflection of Pinay culture, sharing meals, and that the guy is nice and respectful and treats her well. It's complicated! But this doesn't change things when she turns up with a half-dozen friends expecting you to foot the bill for them all!Very true also with some Vietnamese women they may bring along someone if you are meeting for the first time. Normally those are the ones who are not "semi-pros" that do that. In the case for this thread, I imagine the Filipina was trying to show off. Especially in these days and times when places are shut down and the normal rendezvous spots are closed bringing the whole gang along is an attempt to get you to pay for their good time.

VictorHugo99
09-04-21, 02:28
Hi the and FB2000,

I have had contacts in the past on FC who brought along one friend.

But it became complicated as it became a date between her and her friend. So when the time came to finish the meal, they simply stayed on together, with me having to take off.

That's why I felt it was a hit and miss method.

Well, the covid has made life just complicated for our hobby.

I have decided to henceforth not entertain bringing a along a friend requests, either she is willing to meet alone, or I will drop her like hotcakes and move on to other potentials.

Still, it doesn't prevent crazy situations.

Vic.

Very true also with some Vietnamese women they may bring along someone if you are meeting for the first time. Normally those are the ones who are not "semi-pros" that do that. In the case for this thread, I imagine the Filipina was trying to show off. Especially in these days and times when places are shut down and the normal rendezvous spots are closed bringing the whole gang along is an attempt to get you to pay for their good time.

Danibbler
09-22-21, 05:55
Six?! Gee. I would have taken them all to lunch and, if I didn't like the "date", there are another five to choose from!

Hey friends,

Victor.

Image Checker
09-23-21, 23:57
Six?! Gee. I would have taken them all to lunch and, if I didn't like the "date", there are another five to choose from!I had a thing going with a pinay domestic helper a good couple of years ago during a brief visit to SG. She had her heart set on me going to dinner with her friends on a Sunday night. I made up an excuse and declined on the Sunday afternoon. Her fury would have blistered paint and the abuse was out of this world.

She thinks the reason I didn't go was I didn't want to pay for her friends. I couldn't care less about this. There would have been a high likelihood that photos would have been taken. My modus operandi is to leave as little evidence as possible. I don't want an algorithm now or anytime in the future tagging me on social media. It would hard to explain why you're in a photo with a harem of Filipinas.

Danibbler
09-26-21, 05:01
At my age and "retired", I don't care. Haha.

It would hard to explain why you're in a photo with a harem of Filipinas.

Manuravi
10-22-21, 05:48
Contacted the lade gone by name Deekshika Naidu (number ending with: 987) Indian (attached photo) from locanto.

Quoted for 350 and nego to 150 for 1 HR 2 shots. House call. Verified her by video call and confirmed the deal.

Arrived home about 30 minutes late in a red taxi. Met here in the lift lobby and proceed to apartment. She collected the amount and talked for a bit. She took her phone and says she can't receive reception in her phone and she need to make a call. I opened the door and let her try in the lobby. In a matter of seconds she vanished and next thing I see was she getting on in the same red taxi and leave. I tried to call her but she blocked me.

Upon on returning home I noticed that my Air pods is missing which I normally keep on the side table next to my sofa.

So I understand that I been scammed and been stolen by her. The worst part is that I have (or even try) to take all possible precautions for a house call.

Lesson learned: Try not to have a house call, pay only after service and always keep valuables safe. The ladies are also pros.

Pranked
10-23-21, 03:08
Lesson learned: Try not to have a house call, pay only after service and always keep valuables safe. The ladies are also pros.Thanks for sharing; good info and helps remind me to keep my wits about me.

Drbombay
10-25-21, 17:12
Contacted the lade gone by name Deekshika Naidu (number ending with: 987) Indian (attached photo) from locanto.

Quoted for 350 and nego to 150 for 1 HR 2 shots. House call. Verified her by video call and confirmed the deal.

Arrived home about 30 minutes late in a red taxi. Met here in the lift lobby and proceed to apartment. She collected the amount and talked for a bit. She took her phone and says she can't receive reception in her phone and she need to make a call. I opened the door and let her try in the lobby. In a matter of seconds she vanished and next thing I see was she getting on in the same red taxi and leave. I tried to call her but she blocked me.

Upon on returning home I noticed that my Air pods is missing which I normally keep on the side table next to my sofa.

So I understand that I been scammed and been stolen by her. The worst part is that I have (or even try) to take all possible precautions for a house call.

Lesson learned: Try not to have a house call, pay only after service and always keep valuables safe. The ladies are also pros.She looks like I've seen her hanging out in front of the Marriot / Grand Hyatt by the MRT underpass on a Sunday afternoon waiting for customers.

You learned a valuable lesson. I'll give you one more valuable one, never bring them to your home. If you negotiate for price, then just spring the savings into a Love Hotel and pay the costs there and keep your home life out of site. Now she knows where you live and her associates also do to, ready to try a "blackmail" scam if they see some other woman (if you have a normal life) coming out and telling you pay up or they'll tell.

Never bring them home!

Dg8787
10-28-21, 17:00
Singapore is opening up.

I am looking to make a visit in a month or 2. Any ideas on mongering or contacts?

I like to be around S $100 per session. Prefer Filipinas and other sexy girls.

Probably will be staying around Orchard Road near Lucky Plaza.

Any updates would be appreciated.

AussieGaigin
10-29-21, 03:59
Probably hard to predict now what the situation will be in a month, let alone 2. Here in Australia, we can't even predict a week in advance.

Hopefully, the Pinay and Indo DHs will be out in Lucky Plaza again on Sundays, but you'd have to negotiate with them at the time.

Perhaps a local can keep us updated.

MakeItOrBreak
11-21-21, 16:09
Probably hard to predict now what the situation will be in a month, let alone 2. Here in Australia, we can't even predict a week in advance.

Hopefully, the Pinay and Indo DHs will be out in Lucky Plaza again on Sundays, but you'd have to negotiate with them at the time.

Perhaps a local can keep us updated.DHs are out in force normal places and parks.

Matteo 77
11-23-21, 22:53
HI guys, I'll be in Singapore this week. Is there something open? Where can I find some fun, in this new world?

G Love
04-17-22, 15:21
HI guys, I'll be in Singapore this week. Is there something open? Where can I find some fun, in this new world?From my research Geylang may open Apr. 19. I won't be into SG till June. But in my past experience there was not many hot girls at Geylang or Orchard. This time I plan to try the girls on Sam Mobile forum aka sbf. Guru. It takes a while to navigate the site but they have many hot ladies / pimps advertising there and many reviewed and verified. Check it and let us know how it works out. Most of the industry like America is moving to online with reviews so we don't get screwed.

Turgid
04-23-22, 19:05

Lesson learned: Try not to have a house call, pay only after service and always keep valuables safe. The ladies are also pros.Never pay before.

Vnaeli
08-15-22, 03:50
Hi new user here not sure if I am posting to the right thread. Posting to the forum is not possible; despite already having paid the subscription, I can't start a new thread with the same vBulletin Message that I need a username and subscription (both I have).

I wonder how do you guys find girls with genuine online photos. Take Singpore for example:

This girl claimed the photos to be genuine on whatsapp:

https://www.eurogirlsescort.com/escort/lady/432956/

But she looks like Dejarvu, a Thailand influencer who, according to tagged photos, still is in Thailand.

https://www.instagram.com/dejarvu/

This girl claimed too claimed the photos were genuine on whatsapp:

https://www.eurogirlsescort.com/escort/nadia/340552/

But she looks like faerie9 on onlyfans (leaked photos here https://www.pornaddicted.net/onlyfans/faerie/).

I went ahead and clicked "only verified" option in eurogirlsescort.com and ended up with a much shorter list with no one very desirable to me.

Raverboy
03-25-23, 15:37
Gentlemen.

Reporting Live from Ipanema at OT.

At least 3 black women spotted. Welcome to the new normal!

Game on. Happy Hunting.

AussieGaigin
03-26-23, 11:12
Hi new user here not sure if I am posting to the right thread. Posting to the forum is not possible; despite already having paid the subscription, I can't start a new thread with the same vBulletin Message that I need a username and subscription (both I have).

I wonder how do you guys find girls with genuine online photos. Take Singpore for example:

It is a problem in any country, that 90% of these photos are heavily photoshopped or entirely fake. Even "verified" pictures have been found to someone else, pics copied from other sites.

Not much you can do. Just don't pay anything in advance, if the girl is not to your liking, walk away.

HolsterMike
03-29-23, 05:25
Was on a work trip and could spend only 2 nights in SG. Went to Ipanema and was taken back after seeing the crowded place.

Almost decided to head back to the hotel when I found a vietnamese cutie. $500 for the whole night and spent the next day with me as well (did not pay anything extra but bought her food and coffee).

Great rimming! BBBJ like a champ. Decent boobs and great ass.

2 rounds in the night, 1 in the morning and 1 at end of day. She showed me around Singapore as it was my first time. I felt $500 was OK for all of this and honestly I did not have any other choice or resources to get a good chick. She mentioned that she was going to stay for another 4 days as her Visa was expiring and she was going to go back.

Safe Mongering!

Ntn1986
04-02-23, 15:51
In this article we will introduce the Singapore KTV system! Most of our KTVs in Singapore have Vietnam ladies, and operate in 4-6 hour sessions.

Singapore KTVs operate with 2 timings. The first type usually has 3 blocks in 1 day. 4-7 pm, 7-11 pm, and 11-3 pm. The second type is open from 5 pm-9 pm, and the next session is from 9 pm-3 am. We also see some places offer a 2 am-6 am slot for those who are trueparty animals.

You book a room with a manager. And once in the room, you'll be asked for your choice of alcohol. Beer towers, whiskeys, cognac are common in KTVs. Mixers (Soda / Water / Coke / Green tea) are free if you order bottles. If you are very drunk at the end, you can even request for hot tea or water to sober up.

KTV minimum spend.

Small Room (1-2 people).

1 beer tower /1 Bottle ($150 - $350).

Medium Room (3-5 people).

2-3 tower /1 bottle ($250 - $350).

Large Room (6-8 people).

5 tower /2-3 bottle ($500 - $800).

VIP Room (10 people).

8 tower /4-5 bottle ($700 - $1200).

In Singapore KTVs, the girls will have a few rooms to go, and will come back every 30 - 40 minutes depending on how busy she is. Each girl is tipped $100, you can choose more if you want! Hostesses will usually entertain you in the room, play drinking games, sing, and do what we refer to as "play", which could be making out, doing a short dance, or necking.

Tips for Hostess.

Tips for Butterfly.

Happy Hour: S $50/ S $70.

Normal Hour: S $100.

This is the rate for girls who butterfly or running multiple rooms. Girls usually run a maximum of 4-5 rooms. If you want to tip more (S $150) because you have an excellent experience, that's usually welcome. Otherwise, stick to S $100 and don't be cheated.

Tips in Singapore during happy hours are S $50 and S $70. Check with your local establishment what their rates are. Happy hours are usually 4-7 pm.

Tips for Booking.

S $400 - S $500.

This amount is for the girl to sit with you only for each session -. She should not run to other rooms, except to go to the toilet. If you can afford it and want a popular girl all to yourself, choose this option!

Pro tip: Some KTVs allow girls to host 1 additional room with a booking for $300. Clarify this with your manager and you need to understand that she will be away 15 minutes each hour.

Tips for Mummy / Papa.

S $100 is normal tip for mummy or papa. These are pretty much standard tips. If you want to give more for good service, I'm sure the manager will appreciate it!

Tips for mummy / papa can be given at any time if you are familiar with them, or at the end.

Tips for Waiters.

S $20 - S $30 for the whole room. It is paid during the room billing (when you're leaving).

You will get 2 waiters serving your room. They will periodically check in with you to make sure your cups are filled, if you need additional drinks, during billing time, and if you need to call anyone. The general idea is to tip S $10 per waiter. You do not have to go above S $30, but there's no rule against tipping more if you like their service.

Tips are usually given at the end of the session (30 minutes before it ends).

I'm happy to provide information freely for guests visiting Singapore, and give you recommendations.

[Telephone Number deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove personal telephone numbers. Please do not post personal telephone numbers in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you for this information directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

Jiggy
05-17-23, 10:52
Was on a work trip and could spend only 2 nights in SG. Went to Ipanema and was taken back after seeing the crowded place.

Almost decided to head back to the hotel when I found a vietnamese cutie. $500 for the whole night and spent the next day with me as well (did not pay anything extra but bought her food and coffee).

2 rounds in the night, 1 in the morning and 1 at end of day. She showed me around Singapore as it was my first time. I felt $500 was OK for all of this and honestly I did not have any other choice or resources to get a good chick. She mentioned that she was going to stay for another 4 days as her Visa was expiring and she was going to go back.

Safe Mongering!I'm not sure when Ipanema closes but I have heard once they do close down there are reopening.

In Tangjor Pagar.

Adnanriaz
06-12-23, 14:53
Any tips how to get such a girl for whole day and night. Vietnamese girl.

AussieGaigin
06-13-23, 08:21
Any tips how to get such a girl for whole day and night. Vietnamese girl.Just ask them if they are interested.

Gzono
07-05-23, 13:36
Just back from the worlds most expensive city.

If you need a woman the OT is still alive with a high proportion of lovely Thai girls on the street out front.

I enquired about 1 and she was very keen at 200 Sing.

I find Sing sterile and the people look shagged and tired.

Yes- it works well but, try KL etc for fun.

VictorHugo999
07-05-23, 15:09
Hi,

For SG at OT you will need patience, as it coukd be hit or miss.

After many rounds of drinks, you will have the privilege to pay to invite the lady of your dreams to go to your room, if she accepts. There is no shortcuts, so you need time.

Victor.

Any tips how to get such a girl for whole day and night. Vietnamese girl.

AussieGaigin
07-06-23, 05:33
I'm happy to provide information freely for guests visiting Singapore, and give you recommendations.
So please buy a membership to the forum so others can send you PMs.

Jayagopal50
07-29-23, 17:42
Any way of finding maids / sales girls in short time stay? Web sites where, hotels-Bars-malls.

SedNabokos
12-12-23, 01:13
Someone asked me via private message:

Geylang the only area to have fun?
How to find girls at Geylang?
What are the rates? Whats the hygiene?And after summarizing my (newbie) experiences to him privately I figured others might find this general information of use.

Geylang is the only place I've tried. After reading the forum it looked like the easiest place to fuck multiple women on a budget. And I did not have much time in Singapore.

If you read the main Singapore thread you'll see people talking about massage shops etc, and people reminiscing about how good Orchard Towers (aka Four Floors of Wh*res) was, but that closed permanently earlier this year.

To find girls at Gaylang is really simple.

All the brothels are on side streets (which are all "Lorong" followed by a number).

I had the most success on Lorongs 16 - 20.

The brothels are very inconspicuous, during the day most just look like another residence, but at night some will be lit up and there will be a man sitting out the front.

Many have names that give you an indication of what girls you might find inside, eg Vietnam Paradise and Cygon (Saigon) will have mostly Vietnamese girls. Sawadee (which is Thai for "Hello") will have Thai girls.

Many of these places are listed on Google Maps as restaurants so you can search for the names I just gave you and use streetview to get an idea of what you're looking for.

Singapore has very strict rules about everything, and the only girls that are allowed to work in Geylang have to come from either Vietnam, Thailand or China. And there is a maximum age of something like 25.

Some brothels will only cater to local Singaporean people. And the guy out the front will tell you as such. Others will call out to you as you walk down the Lorong.

You go inside, they tell you the price (usually something like $100 Singaporean dollars for 30-45 minutes) and there will be multiple girls sitting in the front room to choose from. Most of them don't speak English, so you just point to the one you like and she takes you out the back. You shower together before getting down to business.

If you don't like the price or none of the girls take your fancy you can walk back out and try a different place. There are so many places in a small area that you are bound to find what you like. I fucked 4 different girls on my first night and 3 on the second night.

The only downside is that most of the girls just want to get you off in 30 minutes and move onto the next customer, but I did find two or three that went out of their way to try and make me happy. Most will insist on condom for everything, but the Vietnamese girls are more likely to do BBBJ and I did get lucky with one Thai girl who suggested we remove the condom for sex.

Marelobo Mex
12-12-23, 16:13
The brothels are very inconspicuous, during the day most just look like another residence, but at night some will be lit up and there will be a man sitting out the front.

Singapore has very strict rules about everything, and the only girls that are allowed to work in Geylang have to come from either Vietnam, Thailand or China. And there is a maximum age of something like 25.

They are just as easy to find during the day as at night.

Many of the girls are over 30. It is possible to find girls below 25 but you will have to check a couple places or be lucky on your first try.

MM.

June Fly
01-12-24, 22:32
Has anyone traveled to Singapore visited Johor Bahur, a border town in Malaysia? I heard that playability options are far better than Singapore itself that many locals go there on the weekends. Any review is appreciated.

Flyboy 2000
01-13-24, 06:44
Has anyone traveled to Singapore visited Johor Bahur, a border town in Malaysia? I heard that playability options are far better than Singapore itself that many locals go there on the weekends. Any review is appreciated.Both JB and the nearby Indonesian island of Batam have been relatively popular side-trips in the past, reports and reviews on both are in the respective ISG forums.

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?987-Johor-Bharu

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?964-Batam

Mgp23
01-15-24, 10:10
Sorry for the newbie question, but I see people taking about 1 R or 2 R or 1 B1 R, what does it mean?

AussieGaigin
01-16-24, 11:00
Sorry for the newbie question, but I see people taking about 1 R or 2 R or 1 B1 R, what does it mean?I've looked back about 12 months of posts and couldn't see those terms used. Perhaps you could quote the actual post?

Mgp23
01-17-24, 07:26
I've looked back about 12 months of posts and couldn't see those terms used. Perhaps you could quote the actual post?It might have been in ******** forum, it's used quite often. But I've found the meaning. It's the blue bill and red bill.

Zig Bee
01-28-24, 22:11
Are there any remaining options to pickup and bring someone back to your hotel?

ChiliChill
01-30-24, 08:13
I'll be in town for a few days on business, and I won't have any time to visit a club or make friends. I like the convenience of Smooci, being able to book directly. The prices seem higher, but I'm willing to pay extra for a sure thing, especially if she's worth it.

I'm not sure I trust the Smooci reviews. Anyone on here tried any of the girls on Smooci and have any they recommend (or would avoid?

Thanks in advance.

Chili.

Pipo Laki
02-01-24, 09:53
I'll be in town for a few days on business, and I won't have any time to visit a club or make friends. I like the convenience of Smooci, being able to book directly. The prices seem higher, but I'm willing to pay extra for a sure thing, especially if she's worth it.

I'm not sure I trust the Smooci reviews. Anyone on here tried any of the girls on Smooci and have any they recommend (or would avoid?

Thanks in advance.

Chili.Give a try to this girl. https://massagerepublic.com/female-escorts-in-singapore/hokuhara.

She's great mix of GFE & PSE. Not a rusher, and rather goes with quality than quantity.

Flyboy 2000
02-02-24, 04:18
Are there any remaining options to pickup and bring someone back to your hotel?The new Ipanema. Also used to be streetwalkers along Orchard Road between Scotts and OT, and some sitting at the outdoors bar at the bottom of Marriott Tang Plaza or wandering around that corner,. But with OT and Brix now both closed I am not sure of the scene today.

Steffl
02-12-24, 20:26
Has anyone some experience with SecretBunnies? They have a lot of very nice girls online, at medium prices. Some of them look too good to be true.

HungryBird15
02-19-24, 19:26
Hi bro,

Is there a chance of picking up a beauty from Clarke Quay to bring to my hotel at Geylang for an entire night? If so, then how should I approach and what is the expected damage?

I have booked Hotel 81 for two persons, but traveling solo.

I am also interested to get company of a local girl to travel with me in daytime. Is that possible?

Thanks in advance.

Anglerfish6AB
03-11-24, 14:02
Ipanema at Cecil Street continues in the same vein as its previous reincarnation at Orchard Towers. Plenty of ladies on offer and band plays some crackers every now and then. Enjoyed a nice session with a very pretty Vietnamese lady. Price was SGD 300 for short time session.

June Fly
03-17-24, 16:46
Both JB and the nearby Indonesian island of Batam have been relatively popular side-trips in the past, reports and reviews on both are in the respective ISG forums.

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?987-Johor-Bharu

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?964-BatamThanks Flyboy. I'm planning a side-trip to Johor Bahru during my visit to Singapore this week. I did some research and summarized the info on JB forum. Here is the link if anyone is interested. PM me if.

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?987-Johor-Bharu&p=2901922&viewfull=1#post2901922

Flyboy 2000
03-18-24, 01:31
Thanks Flyboy. I'm planning a side-trip to Johor Bahru during my visit to Singapore this week. I did some research and summarized the info on JB forum. Here is the link if anyone is interested. PM me if.

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?987-Johor-Bharu&p=2901922&viewfull=1#post2901922Nice one, always good to hit the ground running with good intel, of course don't overlook the potential of Tinder and even Date in Asia ahead of arriving in JB to scope out freelancers and others willing to play. I'm actually interested in a side-trip to Batam next time I am in Singapore but I hear that like everywhere else, the heat and fun has gone out of Batam.

Hpwbot
04-14-24, 17:48
Planning on doing some take out from Ipanema, any hourly or short stays hotel near by? Appreciate some local assistance.