PDA

View Full Version : Pusan

Pages : 1 2 [3]

CamelSurfer
04-20-17, 02:35
Hey is prostitution legal and tolerated in Korea? I m planning to visit Korea so I was worried that if I may get into problems with police if I hire a prostitute in Korea.DreddPaul,

That's actually a two part question. Is it legal, no. It's illegal and technically it's against the law. Is it tolerated? Yes, but no one will public ally admit it. Can you get into problems with the police? Yes, if you're carrying a public sign that says you hired a prostitute or you do something stupid to draw the attention of the good citizens around you, they will call the cops on you. As long as you're not bothering anyone or causing a public disturbance, what they can't see or hear doesn't have to be anyone's business.

CamelSurfer
04-20-17, 02:44
Hi,

Can somebody tell me locations of Kiss Bangs in Busan? Thanks in advance!Really easy to find on the internet if you can read and write Korean. If not, some homework with google translate will get you to what you're looking for. Since patrons are usually always Koreans, my experience is that you'll have a tough time getting in or booking appointments unless you speak a little bit of the language. I speak fluently and still have a fairly tough time getting in. The turnover is enormous and the businesses I used to frequent in Seoul are no longer in business with non-working numbers. If you happen to get "in" with someone you know, make sure you get Kakao ID and stay in contact with that person to stay updated on the movements of the business.

If you're a member of some of the adult bulletin boards in Korea, with point system, they will often ask you for your ID and often do their due diligence to ensure you're credible. Sometimes they will ask you for your references. It is technically a pay-for-play business that's often connected to prostitution. Which is illegal BTW.

CamelSurfer
04-20-17, 02:57
It looks like after years of it just being Seoul agencies advertising in the wrong section, a bunch of independent Busan girls posted in Busan Backpage all at once. Seems fishy that they all did it on the same day after nothing for so long. But they do look tempting. Anyone have an experience?Huge mark-ups and outrageous quotes vs. what locals pay for. Better to ask a hotel to call a girl for you. Maybe call one of the numbers on cards you sometimes see on the floor when wandering out at night. Known for huge bait-and-switch, you'll often have an older woman who is not on the picture show up to your door. That girl you see on backpage, yeah it's not her unless you add 20 years and a few kgs. Even if it were, it's the agencies targeting big spenders who don't really want to look and don't know their way around things that they're squeezing more money out of.

All For Bb
06-14-17, 00:39
Which city is better for mongering in summer in South Korea? Is prostitution in South Korea legal? I guess visit massage place (sauna) is better way in S. Korea? What is the general coast for FS in Seoul or Pusan? Which places are convenient (close to action center in Seoul and Pusan)? Better and cheaper than Japan or China? BBBJ or AO available or not? Please advise. Thank you.

Pharaoh88
10-31-17, 13:37
Hey everyone,

I'm fairly new to this adult entertainment, so I am hoping for your guidance about places that are friendly towards foreigners and also hope to revive this thread.

I come from East Asian and speak a little bit the Korean Language and currently staying in Busan.

While there are lots of reports from others regarding foreigner-friendly places in Seoul, in Busan it's totally different stories, I guess. Everything needs appointment beforehand as well as they are really protective towards their business especially from foreigners.

I saw recently the kiss bang Hera and K-Story in Sasang (as advertised in Sadan18 website) but haven't tried them out. I also saw lots of massage places there but I don't know which ones give happy endings.

I tried to enter one of the "sports massage places with double barber poles" in Hadan and the manager shooed me as soon as he knows that I am not Korean. I entered another one (just massage place without any barber pole) but they are just giving "bad expensive" massage without any extras (despite that I inquire about that). They just flirt a bit with you.

I feel that in the weekend, places like that are crowded thus we as foreigners have even less chances to enter the places.

I'm looking for hotels / motels with call girls as well as kiss bangs and massage places with happy endings which also foreigners friendly in Busan.

Any input or help in smoothing the entrance to such places for foreigners in highly appreciated. Thanks for your input in advance.

Any opinion / input / experience about the RLD in Texas Street as well?

Cheers.

Gohlingyaw
12-14-17, 04:04
I don't speak Korean, I know Seoul have many anma. But I dunno Busan have or not. Any guy know?

Hipster12
09-24-18, 15:54
This group has been pretty dead, but. I found a room salon that accepts foreigners. 280 k for about 1.5 hours. You get to "choose", but when I went there was only one girl available. She was early twenties, maybe 7 ish. She sat down and we talked for a while. They brought us whiskey. Blah blah blah. Finally she did a strip for about two minutes, and sat next to me topless. Breasts were small but firm. After an hour of that she prepped a bucket and gave BBBJ and HJ. I'm not sure if it was because I was a foreigner or because I was alone, but it wasn't a great experience. She was nice, but not overly friendly. I'll probably go back to Busan in December or January. I'm not sure if I'll go back to the same place, or just take my chance at a noraebang. But if you can speak mid-level Korean and want to check it out let me know.

Xfreak0000
11-03-18, 13:30
This group has been pretty dead, but. I found a room salon that accepts foreigners. 280 k for about 1.5 hours. You get to "choose", but when I went there was only one girl available. She was early twenties, maybe 7 ish. She sat down and we talked for a while. They brought us whiskey. Blah blah blah. Finally she did a strip for about two minutes, and sat next to me topless. Breasts were small but firm. After an hour of that she prepped a bucket and gave BBBJ and HJ. I'm not sure if it was because I was a foreigner or because I was alone, but it wasn't a great experience. She was nice, but not overly friendly. I'll probably go back to Busan in December or January. I'm not sure if I'll go back to the same place, or just take my chance at a noraebang. But if you can speak mid-level Korean and want to check it out let me know.For that price, it is called full salon, which you get 2 BJs and 1 fuck in 2 hours time.

The real Room salon costs you about 600,000 KRW (600 USD) 800,000 KRW (700 usd) for 2 and a half hours per person and the most famous room salons in Pusan are "Ko gu rye and ocean room" salon and they are both in haewondae.

Visit worldnightinfo.com site where Korean nightlife is explained well in details.

Fck Dick
12-10-18, 16:55
Been to Glass house today. 3-4 working girls with attitude.

Didn't pick any. Anymore places to monger?

Need Some
12-23-18, 07:35
I am curious about the status of Texas street (across from the train station). I lived in Busan in the early 2000's and that was the area that was friendly to white guys. I will be returning for a short trip. When I was there, Texas street consisted of a mix of Korean and Filipinos (there was also some Russian ladies, but, to my taste, they were horrific) and the cost of FS was 60,000 w. Any updates? The Busan thread is always slow.

Tolerate
01-05-19, 05:55
Has anyone been to Minam lately? Is there any activity there in the afternoons? What's the rate? Some poster said 90 k /30 min.

I really appreciate the help.

Tigerone
01-16-19, 23:20
Has anyone been to Minam lately? Is there any activity there in the afternoons? What's the rate? Some poster said 90 k /30 min.

I really appreciate the help.There is no action until after 1800 and best is after 2000.

Tigerone
02-10-19, 00:08
Where can I find blowjobs joints same as in Seoul and how do you recognize such a place?

Coffee shops dabangs, somebody had any luck there or advice?

OralSea
02-10-19, 12:12
Where can I find blowjobs joints same as in Seoul and how do you recognize such a place?

Coffee shops dabangs, somebody had any luck there or advice?I now just go into a massage shop and see if it's what I want, not all of have barbershop poles, but some have those balloon signs on the sidewalk. It's easier if you can read some Korean. Not that hard to learn and you will see words like, massage or sports massage and others like anma. If's open 24 hours, it's surely open for action.

That's why I said, just go in and ask with what Korean you know and hand signs. I was shy at first too, but if they don't want foreigners or don't have what you want, just go. It's just about business and no judgement in this game here. This approach has made things a lot easier and cheaper in the long run. Great BJs for 60 or 70 K and FS for 110-120 K and not with an old lady. Mostly are from China or Thailand.

Good luck,

OC out.

Banana Boi
04-16-19, 23:15
The main red-light areas of Busan are:

Texas Street: Also known as the foreigners shopping area, Texas Street by day is a popular tourist destination. At night, the clubs and bars turn the area into a more adult district and you can find Russian and Filipino street walkers touting for trade.

Minam: There are a few alleys serviced by older Korean ladies. 1423-17 Oncheon 3(sam)-dong, Dongnae-gu is the centre of the action.

Green Street: A notorious red light area of the city but commonly known as Won Il Dong, there are windows of scantily clad women lining the street. Westerners are not generally accepted here but it is the mama sans on the street who target single men for their business.

Haeundae: The area around Haeundae Beach has quite a few spots known for pick-ups; in particular the side street known as 63 Haeundaehaebyeon-ro 209beonna.

Gupo Market: On the outskirts of Deokchen and Gupo.

Just starting my Busan research and I see the information is limited. I found this list elsewhere on the web and was wondering how accurate it still is and, if possible, the current pricing for these areas. I'm looking for younger girls under 30. Cute Koreans but other Asians ok as well. Not looking to spend more than 200k Won unless the girl has exceptional looks with good service.

Is there a RLD in Seomyeon?

Really trying to get a lay of the land right now so I know which hotel (s) and area (s) to stay in. Any hotel recommendations are appreciated.

Dbates80
08-17-19, 08:36
Just starting my Busan research and I see the information is limited. I found this list elsewhere on the web and was wondering how accurate it still is and, if possible, the current pricing for these areas. I'm looking for younger girls under 30. Cute Koreans but other Asians ok as well. Not looking to spend more than 200k Won unless the girl has exceptional looks with good service.

Is there a RLD in Seomyeon?

Really trying to get a lay of the land right now so I know which hotel (s) and area (s) to stay in. Any hotel recommendations are appreciated.I'm literally sitting at the Texas Street sign right now😀.

It's 5 pm and hot as hell right now. Taking a break in a LOTTEria with a ice tea. Still daylight now but I'll report on the current status later!

Taehyun
08-18-19, 02:50
I came here to enjoy beach and spend my 4 days long weekend.

While traveling in bus for sightseeing, a Korean guy interested to talk with me. I casually asked about fun scene in Busan, he said there are many. We talked for sometime and exchanged Kakao ID. He asked me to call back in night.

Evening I called him, we met near haeundae beach. He seems manager of some guest house and interested to talk with new people.

He took me to one bar where we sat and ordered beer. A lady bartender also accompanied us. She was cute. She asked if I would like to buy drink for her. I said yes. And we together drank and talked for long time openly about sex different fantasies etc.

This is first time I talked on such topic with normal Korean girl.

Though I pad paid the bill but overall I had nice time and found one good friend.

We goodbyes and planned to meet another day.

Taehyun
08-18-19, 04:30
My new friend messaged me next day about my schedule. We planned to meet in evening. He seems already talked with some massage parlour for me. We took taxi and reached the place. Seems it's some Thai massage. Before climbing up he called again to ensure the good service. This time he got response that only HJ. I was okay to try but he said he will show me real place. We took taxi again and went too far. In map, it is shown as seo-gu.

Voila a red light district, set-up is close to what I experienced in Osaka a month back. But you can see glass door, but in Osaka I did not see glass door.

Here mamasan are in street and grabbing me to visit her place and enjoy with girl. That was shocking as I am a foreigner. I guess presence of my friend helped.

Anyway after walking some time, I chosen a girl. She was pretty. Short hair. Petite and tall. Deal was 80 K for 1 for 20 minutes. I have chosen 40 minutes, 2 times for 160 K (yeah, she didn't reduce the price). My friend got call from home and he left.

She was her around 28 (she told me that and I believed). Good covered BJ. No kissing but very good in bed. I fully enjoyed 40 minutes and released 2 times.

Wow, Korea is not bad at all.

TheOnePercent
09-02-19, 16:33
Well, it's been an interesting night in Busan. The Haeundae Beach red light district still exists.

It's the grey building on the northeast side of the street, second floor. This was described to me as a Korean KTV.

Yes, I am a foreigner but I am not sure if this place is foreigner friendly to walkins. I was accompanied by one of my south Korean vendors who is friends with the manager (their friendship was obvious by the way they interacted to one another at the bottom of the elevator). The night started out with two line ups of five girls each. I picked one of the first two who understood some English. Her name was Tatiana. Her Italian and Spanish were however better then her English. My business associate and myself spend two hours drinking, eating and smoking cigars that I brought with me before Tatiana accompanied me to my Hotel for an outcall. Everything was on the menu that I requested. My advise to my fellow mongers for this place is to make sure that you bring your own condoms. She was 28, attractive, tall for a Korean, long hair, soft skin, natural "see"'s but what looked like a nose job by it's Michael Jackson thin appearance. I gave her a tip and she was on her way.

Overall this was a very nice experience and one that was better then I expected.

Niteluvr
11-24-19, 05:17
Well, it's been an interesting night in Busan. The Haeundae Beach red light district still exists.

It's the grey building on the northeast side of the street, second floor. This was described to me as a Korean KTV.

Yes, I am a foreigner but I am not sure if this place is foreigner friendly to walkins. I was accompanied by one of my south Korean vendors who is friends with the manager (their friendship was obvious by the way they interacted to one another at the bottom of the elevator). The night started out with two line ups of five girls each. I picked one of the first two who understood some English. Her name was Tatiana. Her Italian and Spanish were however better then her English. My business associate and myself spend two hours drinking, eating and smoking cigars that I brought with me before Tatiana accompanied me to my Hotel for an outcall. Everything was on the menu that I requested. My advise to my fellow mongers for this place is to make sure that you bring your own condoms. She was 28, attractive, tall for a Korean, long hair, soft skin, natural "see"'s but what looked like a nose job by it's Michael Jackson thin appearance. I gave her a tip and she was on her way.

Overall this was a very nice experience and one that was better then I expected.Great post, 1 P. To be accompanied by a native is to get offerings that most mongers will never experience. Keep up the good work / posts.

Tigerone
04-28-20, 00:47
Anyone has an update of sexjoints and location at or around Gupo market? Any window shopping there?

Lots of Noraebangs there but I am only looking for a quickie and like blowjobs.

I am familiar with the other places in Busan but they are to far away, want to find something.

Regular more close to Gimhae.

Thanks.

FunMan13
07-24-20, 05:31
I am planning to visit South Korea again as soon as I am allowed to travel. Unfortunately I live in the USA which has the worst pandemic. Almost every country has banned Americans from entering. Anyway, at least I have time to read up on ISG and prepare. I have read the Busan / Pusan thread on and off from 2005 and made notes. I start reading / researching when I think I am going to a place, and stopped until my next trip.

I have one question which don't seemed to be covered here or in the Seoul thread. ARE THE HOTELS IN SOUTH Korea GIRL-FRIENDLY? I know the Hiltons and the Marriotts are not. I am talking about the 3-Star & 4-Star hotels or mom-pop hotels. Has anyone had trouble with front desk or security when bringing a working girl into your room?

Thanks.

Funman13.

JeanEspero
07-27-20, 17:45
Minam Station area seems to be closed or maybe not yet open when I dropped by on a Friday evening between 7 pm and 8 pm.

Green Street is in an area called Wonweoldong or Seogu. Study the map very well before you go here and confirm with the map in the subway station before you walk out.

GS is quite hard to find but when you find a FORK in the main road after leaving Jagalchi Station Exit 1 you make a right turn at the fork.

You go up 3 streets up an incline of the 4 lane main street then cross the street make a left turn at the light onto a 2 lane street named Cheonmaro.

You walk up another gradual incline to the next light then make a right turn and walk up one block then you will see scattered pink lights BINGO.

Green Street is about 30% occupied with sometimes aggressive mamasans who love grabbing you.

Some hot mid20's girls can be found here. Prices range from 80 k for 20 minutes to 120 k for 30 minutes and the experience might feel rushed but I was quite satisfied at the end. I interviewed 4 different girls and found spinners who were willing to make love the way I wanted.

I am curious if anyone discovered anything of significance IE girls in GUPO or Deokcheon.

I have not been to Haeundae for a while and if I remember correctly the girls might be older than Green Street.

I am also curious if there is any activities happening with kissbangs. I have been trying to navigate funchoice for intel but I can make head or tails about that. Some of you have had some successes there so kindly share your FR Sharing is caring!

FunMan13
07-29-20, 06:38
Good & clear directions. So South Korea is beginning to open up or are you 'adventurous'?

JeanEspero
08-05-20, 13:45
Good & clear directions. So South Korea is beginning to open up or are you 'adventurous'?New intel Haeundae is RIP.

I dropped by Green Street on Wednesday night around 8 pm and nothing interesting found to my liking. I reached my time limit before subway closing.

I am moving back to another city in Korea not far from Seoul so this concludes my limited Covertops in Busan.

FunMan13
08-14-20, 05:44
What's your favorite haunts in the Philippines? Manila and AC are like second home to me. I go there 3-4 times a year.

New intel Haeundae is RIP.

I dropped by Green Street on Wednesday night around 8 pm and nothing interesting found to my liking. I reached my time limit before subway closing.

I am moving back to another city in Korea not far from Seoul so this concludes my limited Covertops in Busan.

Tigerone
04-06-21, 21:57
Hi,

Are there any Bacchus ladies in Pusan somewhere?

Heard rumors that there should be some around Pusan tower.

Bu can't confirm that. Any one with knowledge.

JeanEspero
08-13-21, 15:36
I used to go to Manila AC and Cebu almost every weekend (Friday to Sunday or Monday) before Corona hit.

I know many Koreans pick up girls in the bars and nightclubs but I never picked up anyone in such places.

I only use FB then set up 4 hour time frames meet 3-4 girlfriends a day.

Those were the days. Now stuck in Korea. I tried to fly to Phuket on the 2 week Sandbox COE but my application for COE was rejected because the Thai embassy told me the minimum length of insurance had to be 45 days.

I have to just stay in Korea and research more be more creative I guess.

I will explore the RLDs more in Pyeongtaek and the MPs in Seoul.

What's your favorite haunts in the Philippines? Manila and AC are like second home to me. I go there 3-4 times a year.

RainingMeat
09-05-21, 02:23
Just got vaxxed. I'll be travelling into Busan solo. Can I go to Texas street by myself.

Penetrador
09-05-21, 10:17
Just got vaxxed. I'll be travelling into Busan solo. Can I go to Texas street by myself.Go to the RLD I think they are plenty of them.

Penetrador
09-05-21, 10:20
My new friend messaged me next day about my schedule. We planned to meet in evening. He seems already talked with some massage parlour for me. We took taxi and reached the place. Seems it's some Thai massage. Before climbing up he called again to ensure the good service. This time he got response that only HJ. I was okay to try but he said he will show me real place. We took taxi again and went too far. In map, it is shown as seo-gu.

Voila a red light district, set-up is close to what I experienced in Osaka a month back. But you can see glass door, but in Osaka I did not see glass door.

Here mamasan are in street and grabbing me to visit her place and enjoy with girl. That was shocking as I am a foreigner. I guess presence of my friend helped.

Anyway after walking some time, I chosen a girl. She was pretty. Short hair. Petite and tall. Deal was 80 K for 1 for 20 minutes. I have chosen 40 minutes, 2 times for 160 K (yeah, she didn't reduce the price). My friend got call from home and he left.

She was her around 28 (she told me that and I believed). Good covered BJ. No kissing but very good in bed. I fully enjoyed 40 minutes and released 2 times.

Wow, Korea is not bad at all.Voila where is this red light? Streets?

RainingMeat
09-07-21, 10:55
Go to the RLD I think they are plenty of them.Is RLD different to Chinatown / Texas Street.

And safety wise. What should I look out for? Don't want to seem like the gullible foreigner ready to be mugged.

JeanEspero
09-24-21, 12:13
Kindly provide field report. I only saw a youtube video of that place few years ago. Wondering if it is worth the field trip.

Are they open to foreigners or gyopos?

Penetrador
09-25-21, 11:57
Kindly provide field report. I only saw a youtube video of that place few years ago. Wondering if it is worth the field trip.

Are they open to foreigners or gyopos?Yeah I saw it too! Looks great a lot of girls to fuck I would go! Unfortunately there is no google street view of it!

JeanEspero
09-26-21, 03:22
Producer says Changwon but is he really saying Masan? Or is it Changwon & Seoseongdong (landmarks Shinpo Gyeongnam apartment and Seoseongdong 84).

Although news says it closed few months ago this year.

Place seems to have a lot of selections at 80,000 krw for 15 or 20 minutes and some ask for 20 min 100,000 krw and most recent video is last year 2020.

Another RLD YMMV moment?

2 youtube videos saying Changwon (city next to Masan).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MtGf8RP-KOk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PfLxzkS-V38

Masan: several comments state that the RLD location is in, but I could not find any specific landmark.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DxI8E1MINQc

Nomad TV makes the videos in Youtube.

I will be traveling there on an overnight from Pyeongtaek stay in jimjillbang if it is worth its weight in gold but I am worried some places do not take foreigners or gyopos so I might go there for no result?

Gwangju, Jeonju (Jeolla cities) and Yongjugol Dragon RLDs were very anti foreigner when I visited in the early 2010's although things might be different.

Busan Seoul and Pyeongtaek were pretty open minded.

Yeah I saw it too! Looks great a lot of girls to fuck I would go! Unfortunately there is no google street view of it!

Penetrador
09-27-21, 11:09
Producer says Changwon but is he really saying Masan? Or is it Changwon & Seoseongdong (landmarks Shinpo Gyeongnam apartment and Seoseongdong 84).

Place seems to have a lot of selections at 80,000 krw for 15 or 20 minutes and some ask for 20 min 100,000 krw and most recent video is last year 2020.

Another RLD YMMV moment?

Masan: several comments state that the RLD location is in, but I could not find any specific landmark.

Nomad TV makes the videos in Youtube..Yes please go to this red light Masan I think its worth the squeeze, Producer said yes girls sex with foreigners!

OralSea
09-28-21, 12:00
Yeah I saw it too! Looks great a lot of girls to fuck I would go! Unfortunately there is no google street view of it!Use Kakao map to compare it to what google map, It's very easy.

OralSea
09-28-21, 12:02

Another RLD YMMV moment?

Nomad TV makes the videos in Youtube.

I will be traveling there on an overnight from Pyeongtaek stay in jimjillbang if it is worth its weight in gold but I am worried some places do not take foreigners or gyopos so I might go there for no result?

Gwangju, Jeonju (Jeolla cities) and Yongjugol Dragon RLDs were very anti foreigner when I visited in the early 2010's although things might be different.

Busan Seoul and Pyeongtaek were pretty open minded.That would be an interesting field report, thanks.

Penetrador
10-22-21, 12:35
That would be an interesting field report, thanks.Did anyone go? Looks better than Seoul.

Hipster12
10-31-21, 12:38
Anyone know what the Russian girls on Texas street go for? There are a bunch of them hanging out on the street at night.

Penetrador
11-04-21, 11:42
Anyone know what the Russian girls on Texas street go for? There are a bunch of them hanging out on the street at night.Do they have rooms on sight or do you have to take them somewhere else to fuck?

Hipster12
11-05-21, 10:46
Do they have rooms on sight or do you have to take them somewhere else to fuck?I think your supposed to take them back to your motel room. They're just hanging out on the street.

RainingMeat
11-05-21, 17:31
Anyone know what the Russian girls on Texas street go for? There are a bunch of them hanging out on the street at night.Is it safe to go there by yourself at night as a foreigner?

JeanEspero
11-22-21, 11:11
I visited Gimcheon 9 pm and Masan 1130 pm by Mugunghwa train last Thursday night but selection was really poor all over 30 plus didn't accept foreigners.

Gimcheon had 3 streets with Yeo In Suks (women's cheap lodging) setup nothing red color with negotiation with ajuma.

Masan was a half a street full of empty Red lights nothing special like what YouTube showed. Only 15% of the businesses were open or 4 businesses. Very disappointed so at least my curiosity was satisfied to check them out first hand. Add them to the xenophobia lists.

I will stick to Pyeongtaek and Miari which feel like both are YMMV sprints with a stopwatch compared to Philippines.

They are not at all worth return visiting either.

Masan girls were nothing like that in YouTube.

Another RLD YMMV moment?

2 youtube videos saying Changwon (city next to Masan)..

Penetrador
11-27-21, 12:30
I visited Gimcheon 9 pm and Masan 1130 pm by Mugunghwa train last Thursday night but selection was really poor all over 30 plus didn't accept foreigners.

Gimcheon had 3 streets with Yeo In Suks (women's cheap lodging) setup nothing red color with negotiation with ajuma.

Masan was a half a street full of empty Red lights nothing special like what YouTube showed. Only 15% of the businesses were open or 4 businesses. Very disappointed so at least my curiosity was satisfied to check them out first hand. Add them to the xenophobia lists.

I will stick to Pyeongtaek and Miari which feel like both are YMMV sprints with a stopwatch compared to Philippines.

They are not at all worth return visiting either.

Masan girls were nothing like that in YouTube.So are Pusan's red light districts better?

JeanEspero
11-28-21, 02:08
My Busan experience had been 12 or 18 months ago and only Green Street near Jagalchi Market was the only place open but only at 15% and less than half accepted foreigners. Minam and Haeundae looked completely closed that time. I submitted field reports of those places before.

So are Pusan's red light districts better?

JeanEspero
11-28-21, 02:15
Has anyone been to Seomyeon RLD yet and recently.

Seomyeon RLD: This is a little harder to get to but I'll try to navigate it the best way I know. Get off at Bujeon-dong Subway station exit 2. From there go up towards the police station and there will be a street there and you will turn right. Keep going down that street and you will hit a major street section with 3 or 4 lanes. Cross the street and continue on the street for another 50 meters and you well see a motel on the right hand side and on the left will be an alley way with red lights and windows and you will see the RLD.

Tigerone
12-07-21, 23:51
Has anyone been to Seomyeon RLD yet and recently.I think Seomyeon RLD is since long gone, But an update on all RLD in Pusan would be great.

Also where is the action today.

Hipster12
12-10-21, 10:32
Is it safe to go there by yourself at night as a foreigner?Texas Street is almost all foreigners. A lot of Russians hang out there. There are Filipina girls in the clubs, but they are being replaced by Russian girls since Filipinos can't get visas very easily these days.

If you can't find anyone on your own, there's an older Filipino woman in London who can hook you up with someone.

RainingMeat
12-29-21, 12:05
Is Texas Street still happening during curfew?

I want to get there early, do my business and leave.

RainingMeat
01-07-22, 08:33
I decided I go to Texas street solo Thursday night. I stayed at the Toyoko Inn which is 2 blocks away.

Saw a small open bar with no one and got a drink. After about 10 min a Russian woman in her late 40's blonde tall sat down and asked me to get her a drink. She was probably good looking when she was younger. Now not so much. She asked for a double jack and coke which was 20.000 won. She soon offered me sex for 120 000 won for an hour including a stay at one of the motels nearby. There are 3 or 4 on the short street. I wasn't interested as I wasn't attracted to her. In the bar was another larger blonde Russian woman.

I walked down they street and went to a few places. Mostly you're buying girls drinks for 30 000 won a beer just to flirt with you, nothing more. Not much eye candy. I went to a place called Miami there were a few good looking Russians. I spoke to a beautiful slim Russian girl of 25 with a pixie-ish hair style. We swopped details on Kakao (her idea) and she messaged me at 10 to say nice to meet you. Really doubt she was offering sex and she was probably trying to get me to come back to the club on another day as they work on commission per drink.

On my way home at about 9, the larger Russian was wandering the streets and offered me sex for 120 000 won for 1 hour at the motel, no kissing and she wasn't going to take off her mask. I went home.

Penetrador
01-08-22, 13:33
I decided I go to Texas street solo Thursday night. I stayed at the Toyoko Inn which is 2 blocks away.

Saw a small open bar with no one and got a drink. After about 10 min a Russian woman in her late 40's blonde tall sat down and asked me to get her a drink. She was probably good looking when she was younger. Now not so much. She asked for a double jack and coke which was 20.000 won. She soon offered me sex for 120 000 won for an hour including a stay at one of the motels nearby. There are 3 or 4 on the short street. I wasn't interested as I wasn't attracted to her. In the bar was another larger blonde Russian woman.

I walked down they street and went to a few places. Mostly you're buying girls drinks for 30 000 won a beer just to flirt with you, nothing more. Not much eye candy. I went to a place called Miami there were a few good looking Russians. I spoke to a beautiful slim Russian girl of 25 with a pixie-ish hair style. We swopped details on Kakao (her idea) and she messaged me at 10 to say nice to meet you. Really doubt she was offering sex and she was probably trying to get me to come back to the club on another day as they work on commission per drink.

On my way home at about 9, the larger Russian was wandering the streets and offered me sex for 120 000 won for 1 hour at the motel, no kissing and she wasn't going to take off her mask. I went home.Yo should go to the red light district? There are 2 I believe.

RainingMeat
01-09-22, 17:16
Yo should go to the red light district? There are 2 I believe.What are the RLDs like?

Penetrador
01-11-22, 12:34
What are the RLDs like?Girls in windows waiting for clients.

RainingMeat
03-07-22, 03:22
Girls in windows waiting for clients.Can a foreigner go to the RLD by themselves? Where are they.

Penetrador
03-18-22, 13:13
Can a foreigner go to the RLD by themselves? Where are they.Yes you can, you have to find it I don't know the streets.

Penetrador
03-31-22, 12:17
Any recent reports on the Minam station red light district?

RainingMeat
04-25-22, 11:06
I'm going to head to Texas Street over children's day and the long weekend next week. I want to see if there's any good meat out there. I went before so I'm used to the area.

I would go to the red light district, but it wouldn't be safe for a foreigner by himself, correct?

Mander
04-26-22, 16:02
Hi! Looks like I will finally be able to go to Korea after a long COVID lockdown!

I am looking to spend 2-3 days in Busan and do tours and nightlife fun. I am looking to see if I can hire a sexy tour guide to show me around the town, beaches, and more fun things at night GFE / dating experience. What would be the best way to find such talents?

I plan to go to opi / anma / RLD / etc in Seoul, but I want some more fun out of the bed in Busan. I guess I'm looking for something close to 조44148;47564;45224;, but without breaking my bank. I'm fluent in Korean.

I'll be sure to write a very detailed report if it works out!

Bonjovi3
04-27-22, 05:34
Hi! Looks like I will finally be able to go to Korea after a long COVID lockdown!

I am looking to spend 2-3 days in Busan and do tours and nightlife fun. I am looking to see if I can hire a sexy tour guide to show me around the town, beaches, and more fun things at night GFE / dating experience. What would be the best way to find such talents?

I plan to go to opi / anma / RLD / etc in Seoul, but I want some more fun out of the bed in Busan. I guess I'm looking for something close to 조44148;47564;45224;, but without breaking my bank. I'm fluent in Korean.

I'll be sure to write a very detailed report if it works out!I've never done this, but you might be able to barter a flat fee with an escort. Considering that they charge 300-500 usd an hour, who knows what they would charge for a 48-72 hour uninterrupted stay. However, if you have tens of thousands usd to throw around and you also speak fluent Korean, you can probably make it happen. If you work it out, you'll have to let us know how you manage as I don't think it has ever been discussed on this forum before.

To be completely honest, I don't think that what you want is possible. The sex industry in Korea is targeted at locals. And as locals don't require tour guides when traveling around their own country, this type of service almost certainly doesn't exist in the same way that it does in Thailand or the Philippines.

Also, the services accessible to outsiders in Pusan are limited even compared to those available in Seoul. It's a much more conservative part of the country. This doesn't mean that they have fewer brothels, it just means that they are less likely to allow outsiders to use them.

If you're young and attractive, stay in a hostel and visit the bars and clubs at Gwangali Beach or Seomyeon. Talk to the regular women. Maybe you can hit it off with one of them. You might not find a sexy tour guide per se, but I bet you can find a woman willing to hang out and show you around during the day.

BokehNikon
04-30-22, 01:17
I've never done this, but you might be able to barter a flat fee with an escort. Considering that they charge 300-500 usd an hour, who knows what they would charge for a 48-72 hour uninterrupted stay. However, if you have tens of thousands usd to throw around and you also speak fluent Korean, you can probably make it happen. If you work it out, you'll have to let us know how you manage as I don't think it has ever been discussed on this forum before.One of the Gangnam officetels advertising in Opstar offers a "travel course" of 2 days /1 night for like 3 million KRW. I think the name of the outfit is Miss Universe Premium Luxury VIP Service. BTW if their profile pics are representative, they've got some top shelf talent.

LovinAsia
04-30-22, 15:32
One of the Gangnam officetels advertising in Opstar offers a "travel course" of 2 days /1 night for like 3 million KRW. I think the name of the outfit is Miss Universe Premium Luxury VIP Service. BTW if their profile pics are representative, they've got some top shelf talent.You did notice they are charging 3000 dollars or close to it. Lmfao. What a joke service.

BokehNikon
04-30-22, 15:53
You did notice they are charging 3000 dollars or close to it. Lmfao. What a joke service.At current exchange rates, it actually comes out to $2400. And if you can find their ad, check out the profile pics of the girls on offer (faces have been blurred but with just enough detail to entice such as the eyes). It's in Gangnam after all, so these girls are top shelf. Seriously. If I had cash and the time to spare, I'd love to experience it just once so I can write up a report and post it here. As another poster noted, no one here has yet to experience such a service and write a report.

MooseWings
04-30-22, 23:34
At current exchange rates, it actually comes out to $2400. And if you can find their ad, check out the profile pics of the girls on offer (faces have been blurred but with just enough detail to entice such as the eyes). It's in Gangnam after all, so these girls are top shelf. Seriously. If I had cash and the time to spare, I'd love to experience it just once so I can write up a report and post it here. As another poster noted, no one here has yet to experience such a service and write a report.I am going to Seoul / Busan sometime in June. I would love to try out a high end officetel and write a report about it, which is actually one of my goals during this trip. I'm not sure if it'll be possible because I'm a foreigner. Money isn't an issue, but I've heard that simply throwing money at them doesn't work.

I'd like to try to hire a "local" Korean guy to set me up with appointments by introducing myself as his "friend", but I'm not sure where to look. I do have a Korean friend, but he lives all the way out in the country, and I'm not sure if he'd be willing to travel to Busan or Seoul.

LovinAsia
05-01-22, 07:00
At current exchange rates, it actually comes out to $2400. And if you can find their ad, check out the profile pics of the girls on offer (faces have been blurred but with just enough detail to entice such as the eyes). It's in Gangnam after all, so these girls are top shelf. Seriously. If I had cash and the time to spare, I'd love to experience it just once so I can write up a report and post it here. As another poster noted, no one here has yet to experience such a service and write a report.There are no reports because most people arent dumb enough to pay 2400 for a couple of shots. Most likely that's all you will get. You won't be banging the top shelf girl nonstop. Likely includes service with the girl for a short time and someone else handles the daytime stuff.

BokehNikon
05-01-22, 15:58
There are no reports because most people arent dumb enough to pay 2400 for a couple of shots. Most likely that's all you will get. You won't be banging the top shelf girl nonstop. Likely includes service with the girl for a short time and someone else handles the daytime stuff.Well, it's called "travel course" meaning the girl accompanies you in public (I assume) to wherever you wish to take her. In my time in Korea, I've sometimes seen middle-aged ajusshis with a smoking hot 20-something-year-old and wondered how that odd couple paired up. Most likely he paid for her company.

BokehNikon
05-01-22, 16:04
There are no reports because most people arent dumb enough to pay 2400 for a couple of shots. Most likely that's all you will get. You won't be banging the top shelf girl nonstop. Likely includes service with the girl for a short time and someone else handles the daytime stuff.Also, why don't you look at the earlier posts in this thread. I was just responding to a poster who was curious about finding a hot escort girl to accompany him while sightseeing around Korea for a week, with carnal benefits at the end of day. I don't think he is trying to hump like a rabbit 24/7 with such an arrangement. Maybe it is worth it to some people to have a GFE for a week, and have some arm candy hanging off their arm while in public.

LovinAsia
05-02-22, 06:30
Also, why don't you look at the earlier posts in this thread. I was just responding to a poster who was curious about finding a hot escort girl to accompany him while sightseeing around Korea for a week, with carnal benefits at the end of day. I don't think he is trying to hump like a rabbit 24/7 with such an arrangement. Maybe it is worth it to some people to have a GFE for a week, and have some arm candy hanging off their arm while in public.Humping like a rabbot is the name of the game on here. And I wouldn't expect nothing less for 3 mil won in 2 days.

If he wants some arm candy fkr a week then I sjggest he go to east asia. Unless he wants to lose his life savings in a week here.

Benja85
05-02-22, 10:01
I am going to Seoul / Busan sometime in June. I would love to try out a high end officetel and write a report about it, which is actually one of my goals during this trip. I'm not sure if it'll be possible because I'm a foreigner. Money isn't an issue, but I've heard that simply throwing money at them doesn't work.

I'd like to try to hire a "local" Korean guy to set me up with appointments by introducing myself as his "friend", but I'm not sure where to look. I do have a Korean friend, but he lives all the way out in the country, and I'm not sure if he'd be willing to travel to Busan or Seoul.I'm a Busan native born and raised and the scene is very bad for locals and worse for foreigners.

For example: we don't have Anmas and 7 out of 10 girls I see in OPs are bigger than me AND Busan OPs have a really strict screening process which they require IDs, phone numbers and referrals. Beyond this, I don't know if the classic red lights district are still operating.

The ONE THING that Busan does better than Seoul are Room Salons in Haeundae where 90% of the girls will have sex with you, but I'm not really a drinker so I only do this when friends are in town.

As for you needing a "friend" for Room Salons its 50/50 if your white- your welcome to come and drink but sex would depend on your partner whereas Japanese or other East Asian clients would have no problem with taking a girl to the hotels. This goes pretty much same for most Anmas and OPs as well- I see a lot of East Asian customers, but I don't think I have seen any non Asians.

My advice is that you need a Korean who's knows the scene and vouch for you.

Mander
05-03-22, 15:35
You did notice they are charging 3000 dollars or close to it. Lmfao. What a joke service.I would consider 1 k US, but no way 3 k. I am hoping for a bargain by looking for a talent in Busan so I won't have to pay for KTX and Seoul premium. There's no way I would drop 3-4 grand on room salon for a night. That's just a poor ROI and while I do drink, I think that's just a huge waste. I'the rather visit opi / anma many more times at that price.

I am shocked to hear that the going rate is $300-500! That's just as bad as in US! I have been to the opi / anma sites and they advertise 150-200 US per hours. Am I misinformed?

Also, I am an ethnic native to the country but grew up in the States. The local should be able to tell that I am a gyo-po, but I shouldn't be subjected to foreigner limitations. I want to be one of those middle-aged guy with a smoking 20's girl making people wonder!

My internet search also showed that Korea also has something similar to SA/Sugar Daddy called 조건만남 or 애인대행… some of them claim to be strictly non-sexual but who knows what can be arranged behind close doors.. anyone have intel on this?

BokehNikon
05-03-22, 21:37
My internet search also showed that Korea also has something similar to SA/Sugar Daddy called 조건만남 or 애인대행 some of them claim to be strictly non-sexual but who knows what can be arranged behind close doors.. anyone have intel on this?I'm curious too. Maybe this is veering off forum topic but in Japan girls looking for sugar daddies post code word hashtags such as "looking for kami-san" on their Insta / Twitter accounts signaling their search for a deep pocketed sugar daddy. A friend who took a trip to Taiwan told me Taiwanese college-aged girls pass out business cards with their contacts to older men that look wealthy. All I can find on Korea-related sugar daddies was an article about delinquent minors entrapping men with such offers and blackmailing them.

Mander
06-01-22, 15:12
Actually somebody at Seoul thread posted this:

https://opga74.com/bbs/board.php?bo_table=op_partner_posting&wr_id=931335&uptime=1653639416&cat=18&cat2=&addrName=&sub_bs=&_stx=%EA%B0%95%EB%82%A8-VVIP%ED%8E%9C%ED%8A%B8%ED%95%98%EC%9A%B0%EC%8A%A4

Looks very close to what I'm looking for at price range 80-500 W. No details on the pricing but I'll inquire them for the details and share it. YMMV and may not apply to foreigners.

Frituurpan
06-11-22, 09:28
Are there still kissbangs available to foreigners these days? All the ones I've seen reported here / on various maps have disappeared.

FunMan13
07-25-22, 10:46
I am reading up on Busan (& Seoul) because S Korea has reopened and I am planning a trip there. I always love Busan for the seafood. I found the RLDs there less stressful than Seoul. I am Asian so never had the "foreigner" problem. It's too bad those days are gone. I hear the same has happened to Seoul.

Funman13.

Penetrador
07-26-22, 11:57
I am reading up on Busan (& Seoul) because S Korea has reopened and I am planning a trip there. I always love Busan for the seafood. I found the RLDs there less stressful than Seoul. I am Asian so never had the "foreigner" problem. It's too bad those days are gone. I hear the same has happened to Seoul.

Funman13.The RLDS in Busan are operating if I'm not mistaken, Need reports on green street.

FunMan13
07-27-22, 01:33
Thanks Penetrator. Good to know that. If anyone has more info, please PM me. I am interested in Koreans, not Thais. Thanks again.

The RLDS in Busan are operating if I'm not mistaken, Need reports on green street.

Penetrador
08-22-22, 11:47
I'm a Busan native born and raised and the scene is very bad for locals and worse for foreigners.

For example: we don't have Anmas and 7 out of 10 girls I see in OPs are bigger than me AND Busan OPs have a really strict screening process which they require IDs, phone numbers and referrals. Beyond this, I don't know if the classic red lights district are still operating.

The ONE THING that Busan does better than Seoul are Room Salons in Haeundae where 90% of the girls will have sex with you, but I'm not really a drinker so I only do this when friends are in town.

As for you needing a "friend" for Room Salons its 50/50 if your white- your welcome to come and drink but sex would depend on your partner whereas Japanese or other East Asian clients would have no problem with taking a girl to the hotels. This goes pretty much same for most Anmas and OPs as well- I see a lot of East Asian customers, but I don't think I have seen any non Asians.

My advice is that you need a Korean who's knows the scene and vouch for you.I'm guessing you haven't been to Green street RLD that's up like in a hill.

Ddguy
03-18-23, 14:55
Went to green street tonight. Bit nervous going alone. I went early but there were a lot of mamas outside and most semeed to want my business. Selection of girls was pretty good. Bunch in their early 30's with good bodies. Cost me 90 k (haggled down from 100 k) but we took our time. No rush. Told the girl I was nervous coming alone and she was like its fine we get lots of foreigners.

So yea seemed like a lot of girls working and was pretty foreigner friendly. I recommend haha.

Enter The V
03-19-23, 16:56
Went to green street tonight. Bit nervous going alone. I went early but there were a lot of mamas outside and most semeed to want my business. Selection of girls was pretty good. Bunch in their early 30's with good bodies. Cost me 90 k (haggled down from 100 k) but we took our time. No rush. Told the girl I was nervous coming alone and she was like its fine we get lots of foreigners.

So yea seemed like a lot of girls working and was pretty foreigner friendly. I recommend haha.About how many windows with Girls were open? Most understand English? Thanks for the update as you can see Green street hardly gets mentioned around here.

Ddguy
03-22-23, 10:18
About how many windows with Girls were open? Most understand English? Thanks for the update as you can see Green street hardly gets mentioned around here.Hard to say exactly since I was kinda rushed into one within a min of getting onto the street (was lucky all 4 girls were hot). I saw ID say between 8 and 10 mamas so say 8-10 windows. Only saw the first section of the street from when you walk up the hill. I went back on Monday night but there were maybe only 5 or 6 windows open but again was lucky I found one with 3 pretty hot girls. So Saturday was defo busier and more open but I spent so little time there I can't be sure how many windows were open. Estimate would be around 10 each with 3 or 4 girls in them. On the Monday I paid 80 k. Plan to go back this weekend or next weekend depending on how if I have plans and will have a proper walk around and get back to the forum with a more accurate number.

Enter The V
03-24-23, 15:35
Hard to say exactly since I was kinda rushed into one within a min of getting onto the street (was lucky all 4 girls were hot). I saw ID say between 8 and 10 mamas so say 8-10 windows. Only saw the first section of the street from when you walk up the hill. I went back on Monday night but there were maybe only 5 or 6 windows open but again was lucky I found one with 3 pretty hot girls. So Saturday was defo busier and more open but I spent so little time there I can't be sure how many windows were open. Estimate would be around 10 each with 3 or 4 girls in them. On the Monday I paid 80 k. Plan to go back this weekend or next weekend depending on how if I have plans and will have a proper walk around and get back to the forum with a more accurate number.Thanks man How is the service? LFK? BBBJ or CBJ?

Ddguy
03-25-23, 10:18
Thanks man How is the service? LFK? BBBJ or CBJ?First time with the more expensive girl the service was better. She tried to chat and was friendly, let me touch her etc. Second night cheaper girl was just business no chat and out as soon as I finished and no touching minus the tits. Both nights everything was with condom including BJ which was a bit dissapointing. But still 80 k-90 k for a bang I guess you can't complain haha.

Enter The V
04-03-23, 09:56
First time with the more expensive girl the service was better. She tried to chat and was friendly, let me touch her etc. Second night cheaper girl was just business no chat and out as soon as I finished and no touching minus the tits. Both nights everything was with condom including BJ which was a bit dissapointing. But still 80 k-90 k for a bang I guess you can't complain haha.Thanks bro they understand english? Can't speak korean.

Enter The V
04-29-23, 10:41
First time with the more expensive girl the service was better. She tried to chat and was friendly, let me touch her etc. Second night cheaper girl was just business no chat and out as soon as I finished and no touching minus the tits. Both nights everything was with condom including BJ which was a bit dissapointing. But still 80 k-90 k for a bang I guess you can't complain haha.Did you go back Bro?

OohxTasty10
05-20-23, 16:35
I went to Green Street RLD a few nights ago in Busan. One of the older mama-sans brought me into one of the glass houses where there were 3 women to choose from. Nobody at this place spoke any English so I used a translation app (I'm American and speak 0 Korean BTW). I went with the hottest looking girl, of course. She was definitely Korean, super busty and had the cutest face. Age-wise, she was at that nebulous Asian woman age where I feel like she could be a MILF? Maybe late 30's? I really couldn't tell but she was super fine and still really tight so who cares. I've mongered enough in the US that I am definitely not shy or ashamed about walking out if the girl is too old / weird-looking.

She wasn't too keen on negotiating so we settled on 100 k Won for 30 minutes with BBFS, CIP, and she also did BBBJ and LFK. Her original ask was like 100 k Won for 20 minutes, CFS, and no kissing. This is my first time mongering in Korea and especially in Busan so I didn't know what to expect, but it didn't feel like a bad deal? Anyway, once we got down to it, it started off kinda mechanically and passionless (which had me worried at first), but we definitely warmed up to each other so it got a lot better over the course of the half hour. If it didn't, it could have gone much much worse since to me attitude and chemistry matter a lot and are really big factors for a good experience. The room was really comfortable and private, it had a queen sized bed and didn't look messy or dirty. She smelled really good too, I'd say I got good bang for my buck overall.

I suppose I would repeat with this girl simply because we did establish pretty decent chemistry and I liked what she offered on her menu. Though I'd be curious to see if there are other girls who are hotter and younger that offer similar experiences. I didn't get to see all the girls working the RLD that night so who knows.

Enter The V
05-22-23, 11:56
I went to Green Street RLD a few nights ago in Busan. One of the older mama-sans brought me into one of the glass houses where there were 3 women to choose from. Nobody at this place spoke any English so I used a translation app (I'm American and speak 0 Korean BTW). I went with the hottest looking girl, of course. She was definitely Korean, super busty and had the cutest face. Age-wise, she was at that nebulous Asian woman age where I feel like she could be a MILF? Maybe late 30's? I really couldn't tell but she was super fine and still really tight so who cares. I've mongered enough in the US that I am definitely not shy or ashamed about walking out if the girl is too old / weird-looking.

She wasn't too keen on negotiating so we settled on 100 k Won for 30 minutes with BBFS, CIP, and she also did BBBJ and LFK. Her original ask was like 100 k Won for 20 minutes, CFS, and no kissing. This is my first time mongering in Korea and especially in Busan so I didn't know what to expect, but it didn't feel like a bad deal? Anyway, once we got down to it, it started off kinda mechanically and passionless (which had me worried at first), but we definitely warmed up to each other so it got a lot better over the course of the half hour. If it didn't, it could have gone much much worse since to me attitude and chemistry matter a lot and are really big factors for a good experience. The room was really comfortable and private, it had a queen sized bed and didn't look messy or dirty..Wow nice so BBFS is common and not hard to get?

OohxTasty10
05-23-23, 19:28
Wow nice so BBFS is common and not hard to get?My sample size is 1 so it's hard to comment on whether that's common or not LOL.

Ddguy
05-26-23, 12:59
Wow nice so BBFS is common and not hard to get?Was that Texas street or around Jalgachi?

Never thought to try to ask for BBFS. Would be nice to get.

Enter The V
06-05-23, 11:38

She wasn't too keen on negotiating so we settled on 100 k Won for 30 minutes with BBFS, CIP, and she also did BBBJ and LFK. Her original ask was like 100 k Won for 20 minutes, CFS, and no kissing. This is my first time mongering in Korea and especially in Busan so I didn't know what to expect, but it didn't feel like a bad deal? Anyway, once we got down to it, it started off kinda mechanically and passionless (which had me worried at first), but we definitely warmed up to each other so it got a lot better over the course of the half hour. If it didn't, it could have gone much much worse since to me attitude and chemistry matter a lot and are really big factors for a good experience..Please more reports of Green street? Will go when I go to SK.

MDogMilly2
08-10-23, 00:04
After eating at this one spot somewhat like 2 mins away (good food BTW the entrance looks like a large orange tent, the owner helped me with the menu and we talked for a while, would recommend).

Climbing up the hill towards the Green Street RLD around 9 pm ish, before I could even really explore the street I was greeted by one of the older mama-sans right at the top of the hill, she quickly gestured me into one of the glass houses, asked for 10 k and pointed towards a room down the hall. A woman somewhat in her 30's pointed to a bathroom where I quickly showered up. Afterwards I dropped my pants. This is not me bragging or boasting as it genuinely kinda hindered the experience entirely. She mentioned I was bit large down there which I originally took as a compliment but I could quickly tell she was definitely not into it. We switched multiple positions blah blah and throughout the 20 ish minutes she had me pause or told me to go extra slow. After pausing 3 or so times it put me out the mood and I left it with a handjob as I felt that was probably the best solution to end things.

In short though, it's still active (even during the midst of a typhoon at moment LOL).

Whole thing was with a condom, she wasn't to keen on a CBJ.

Enter The V
08-11-23, 14:19
After eating at this one spot somewhat like 2 mins away (good food BTW the entrance looks like a large orange tent, the owner helped me with the menu and we talked for a while, would recommend).

Climbing up the hill towards the Green Street RLD around 9 pm ish, before I could even really explore the street I was greeted by one of the older mama-sans right at the top of the hill, she quickly gestured me into one of the glass houses, asked for 10 k and pointed towards a room down the hall. A woman somewhat in her 30's pointed to a bathroom where I quickly showered up. Afterwards I dropped my pants. This is not me bragging or boasting as it genuinely kinda hindered the experience entirely. She mentioned I was bit large down there which I originally took as a compliment but I could quickly tell she was definitely not into it. We switched multiple positions blah blah and throughout the 20 ish minutes she had me pause or told me to go extra slow. After pausing 3 or so times it put me out the mood and I left it with a handjob as I felt that was probably the best solution to end things..Was she a hot K girl? What was she wearing? Communication?

Koharski
08-30-23, 20:38
I was greeted by one of the older mama-sans right at the top of the hill, she quickly gestured me into one of the glass houses, asked for 10 k and pointed towards a room down the hall. A woman somewhat in her 30's pointed to a bathroom where I quickly showered up. Afterwards I dropped my pants.10,000 won for full service?

Nemo798
11-07-23, 06:18
Heya Busan forum.

Wondering if there's something like a Chinese provider in Busan. One would think that there would be with Chinese business etc even with their downturn. In Seoul, Tokyo, Jakarta, even with all the local fare available, there's always a provider with Chinese talent catering to the Chinese diaspora and business traveler. Many times, it's priced well and the service is good enough.

After reading all the posts here, wondering if this may or may not be the approach? My korean is dog poo, but I'm Korea by ethnicty and can speak mandarin.

Nemo798
11-07-23, 06:21
Hey ya'll,

Checking in to see if anyone knows if there are any Chinese fare / talent in Busan? In places like Seoul, Tokyo, Jakarta, there are a few suppliers that provide Chinese fare for the Chinese expat / traveling business man. Wondering if there's something similar in Busan. I'd imagine there maybe with the amount of Chinese business that once ran through there.

My Korean's dog poo but I at least can speak Chinese. So I'm worried how my mileage may go with pure Korean talent especially based on what I've read on this thread.

Oopsboy
11-19-23, 19:13
Went to the area around 7:45/8 pm. Roamed around the streets, but did not finds any pink lights flashing anywhere, nor were there any girls on the windows. Is this a thing of the past?

While I was exiting one of the lanes, an old mamasan hollered at me, but since the whole area looked eerily empty, I just ignored her.

What the SOP here? You get to see the girls only if you go along with the mamasan?

In Busan for two more days, can try to go again.

Enter The V
11-25-23, 10:14
Went to the area around 7:45/8 pm. Roamed around the streets, but did not finds any pink lights flashing anywhere, nor were there any girls on the windows. Is this a thing of the past?

While I was exiting one of the lanes, an old mamasan hollered at me, but since the whole area looked eerily empty, I just ignored her.

What the SOP here? You get to see the girls only if you go along with the mamasan?

In Busan for two more days, can try to go again.Please try again? There were reports about the girls' not long ago it has to be open.