PDA

View Full Version : Taegu

Pages : 1 [2] 3

Casey2005
01-30-14, 15:30
Has anyone tried one of the kiss rooms in Taegu? I found two online. One is Kiss Story- not sure about the location. The other one, Kiss Time, looks like it's located across from the north side of the Palace Hotel in Bongduk-Dong, Nam-gu.

YG365
02-13-14, 11:15
Yes it is. The Seoul thread seems to get traffic daily but the Daegu thread is DEAD. Might go to Gumi this weekend and roam the streets. I'll report back with my findings if I go.Hey!

So how was Gumi? I just moved to Daegu and am trying to get settled in. My friends love Gumi for some reason because of the girls.

YG

Super2013
03-29-14, 09:43
What up Forum?

I decided to go out and try the areas next to Dondaegu station a few nights ago. The place I went to was to the right as you go out of the doors of the station and to the street below. Went into one of those hotels. Paid. Showered was required and for you to brush your teeth. When I got done in came this older woman maybe in her late 30s, short in height and not heavy at all. She took off her clothes bent over and let me hit that pussy good and hard. She had great muscle control in that pussy. It was supposed to have costed 50K but I got it for 40K. I was happy.

Allbust
04-03-14, 10:14
What up Forum?

I decided to go out and try the areas next to Dondaegu station a few nights ago. The place I went to was to the right as you go out of the doors of the station and to the street below. Went into one of those hotels. Paid. Showered was required and for you to brush your teeth. When I got done in came this older woman maybe in her late 30s, short in height and not heavy at all. She took off her clothes bent over and let me hit that pussy good and hard. She had great muscle control in that pussy. It was supposed to have costed 50K but I got it for 40K. I was happy.Does this place allow foreigners? Did she milk you dry while you came?

RawDoggin
04-04-14, 14:37
SW Report:

I tell fellows they are not bad if you befriend the right one. 150, 000 KRW all night long pure action. Lets you hit has hard as you want and does not complain at all but she did say that I tour it up and had it swollen the next tiime I went there. She can be found next to the fence on the main road.Can you give more detail as to where this fence & main road is? I'd like to find an all night long playmate.

RawDoggin
04-04-14, 14:39
What up Forum?

I decided to go out and try the areas next to Dondaegu station a few nights ago. The place I went to was to the right as you go out of the doors of the station and to the street below. Went into one of those hotels. Paid. Showered was required and for you to brush your teeth. When I got done in came this older woman maybe in her late 30s, short in height and not heavy at all. She took off her clothes bent over and let me hit that pussy good and hard. She had great muscle control in that pussy. It was supposed to have costed 50K but I got it for 40K. I was happy.Which doors did you go out / which subway exit? What else can you tell, so as one can go seek it out?

Super2013
04-30-14, 14:07
Which doors did you go out / which subway exit? What else can you tell, so as one can go seek it out?As you depart out of the train station just make a right. As you walk over the over past and come to the end of it make a right. Motels are there and they are on the inside. Hope this helps you.

Super2013
05-17-14, 10:17
Last night went out to look for my usual but she was not available so I went into a place called Love House. She was a little bitty thing, older female. To be so small she had a big pussy and knew how to make it get really small with her excellent muscle control. 30,000 was not bad for the price. She went straight to fucking. No blow job so I made her pull the condum off and jack my dick with a lot of lube. I tried to cum on her face and tits but she would not let me.

Dj Yella
05-21-14, 13:03
Last night went out to look for my usual but she was not available so I went into a place called Love House. She was a little bitty thing, older female. To be so small she had a big pussy and knew how to make it get really small with her excellent muscle control. 30,000 was not bad for the price. She went straight to fucking. No blow job so I made her pull the condum off and jack my dick with a lot of lube. I tried to cum on her face and tits but she would not let me.Hey what's up,

I've been coming to Daegu for a while now and it just seems pretty dead. The club area is fun and all but I would love to know what area Love House is in. Is it by Walker / Henry? Thanks for sharing some stories about Daegu as this section doesn't get much love.

RawDoggin
05-24-14, 16:38
Here is what I've found for some company. Exit South doors at Daegu Station (Lotte Dept. Store) cross the street & walk East (Left). Make sure you are on the opposite side of the street from the Lotte Department Store. Walk 5-10 minutes & when you are roughly across the street from a Phillips store, be prepared to get hassled by about 3-5 ladies of the night / day.

RawDoggin
05-24-14, 16:53
Exit south doors from Daegu Station (Lotte Department Store). Cross the street & head West (Right). Walk for a good while or grab a cab. As you near the RLD, on your left hand side, you will see abandoned buildings / complex of some sort it's all over grown in trees & shrubs. Get the cab to drop you off in front of the abandoned building area on the Main Street. Keep the abandoned buildings on your left & walk just a short distance, & on the left hand side you will begin to see the RLD area. If you reach the train / transportation overpass, you went about 150 paces too far. FYI, the lights aren't really red there. They are actually Pink, hence the PLD.

Super2013
10-05-14, 22:22
Hey what's up,

I've been coming to Daegu for a while now and it just seems pretty dead. The club area is fun and all but I would love to know what area Love House is in. Is it by Walker / Henry? Thanks for sharing some stories about Daegu as this section doesn't get much love.No it is downtown. Between the RLD and Daegu Train Station.

EastonWest
10-16-14, 17:13
The other night I was walking down the street on the South side of Daegu Stn. 2 old women told me as I passed "sex. Six thousand" I don't know if they meant to say sixty thousand. And if they meant 60,000 I don't know if it was them, or another prettier sex worker down the street to fuck. Anyone got any stories of this area?

Super2013
10-17-14, 10:26
The other night I was walking down the street on the South side of Daegu Stn. 2 old women told me as I passed "sex. Six thousand" I don't know if they meant to say sixty thousand. And if they meant 60,000 I don't know if it was them, or another prettier sex worker down the street to fuck. Anyone got any stories of this area?It is not them but the girl you get from them is even worst than the old women. Don't do it. Save your money.

Super2013
10-25-14, 19:18
Team,

I went to the massage by the Garden and had a wonderful time.

I think I might go back tomorrow.

Enforcer2014
11-26-14, 14:39
Noticed on an early forum that someone mentioned about a Turkish Bath experience I believe at Crystals. Are there any other locations within Daegu that offers this "exotic" experience? Also, is there any "slippery body to body massage" shop (s) in Daegu that someone recommends?

Thanks in advance.

EastonWest
12-07-14, 07:43
I went to the RLD with a buddy a few weeks back. I was surprised at the quality of the looks. I didn't get action, my buddy went up stairs and the mamasan made me coffee while we waited. I told everyone to cheer when he descended the stairs. What a riot.

EastonWest
12-28-14, 18:00
The main road to the south of KNU starting at Kyeong Dae Kyo bridge is full of cat houses. One problem. When I tried to go they either shut the doors when they saw us coming (foreigners) or, if we got in to the lobby they would say no. I don't know what the big deal is, but that place didn't work for me. And I am not fat / ugly / bald / scary / poor looking.

Super2013
12-30-14, 11:22
The main road to the south of KNU starting at Kyeong Dae Kyo bridge is full of cat houses. One problem. When I tried to go they either shut the doors when they saw us coming (foreigners) or, if we got in to the lobby they would say no. I don't know what the big deal is, but that place didn't work for me. And I am not fat / ugly / bald / scary / poor looking.Stay in the fight. Keep trying and let us all know the one that takes you.

Niteluvr
01-06-15, 02:01
How's the GI bar scene in Taegu out side of Walker / Henry? Nobody seems to talk about it.

EastonWest
01-14-15, 12:16
How's the GI bar scene in Taegu out side of Walker / Henry? Nobody seems to talk about it.If you are just looking to get laid, you will find information all throughout this thread. If you are looking for a bar with chicks you can hit on, try the more expensive clubs, don't go alone, and look sharp. There are also bars downtown that the GIs go to, but it is like a GI-Sausagefest stew with a few clams mixed in.

Casey2005
01-18-15, 16:11
The best experience I've had so far in Daegu has been in the glass houses (walk about 20 minutes west of Daegu Station or take a taxi to Dalseong Negeori).

I don't know if all the places are foreigner friendly, but the places that are will let you know.

I went there a few weeks ago at about 3 am. An Ajumma told me the price was 100 k and pulled me in.

She asked me to select from 4 girls. She said I would be free to grope the girl wherever I wanted for an extra 20 k. I had a unrushed session with a beautiful, tall Korean girl.

The other foreigners I saw walking around the area were SE Asians.

The two juicy bars across from Camp Henry aren't really worth it- unless you like buying lots of expensive drinks. I searched online for information about kiss rooms in Daegu.

It looks like there is one right outside of Anjirang Station exit 3 located in the same building as SK Telecom. A map I found online.

EastonWest
01-25-15, 12:09
100 k is what they were quoting me last week in the glass box streets. I thought it was a little expensive. I've done it on Hooker Hill for 50-70 k and in Busan for 70-80 k. Why is it so much pricier in Daegu? The service is the same.

Niteluvr
01-27-15, 02:27
If you are just looking to get laid, you will find information all throughout this thread. If you are looking for a bar with chicks you can hit on, try the more expensive clubs, don't go alone, and look sharp. There are also bars downtown that the GIs go to, but it is like a GI-Sausagefest stew with a few clams mixed in.There's been no info on the GI bar scene on this thread in years. Generic info that can't be verified does me no good.

Niteluvr
01-27-15, 02:31
The best experience I've had so far in Daegu has been in the glass houses (walk about 20 minutes west of Daegu Station or take a taxi to Dalseong Negeori).

I don't know if all the places are foreigner friendly, but the places that are will let you know.

I went there a few weeks ago at about 3 am. An Ajumma told me the price was 100 k and pulled me in.

She asked me to select from 4 girls. She said I would be free to grope the girl wherever I wanted for an extra 20 k. I had a unrushed session with a beautiful, tall Korean girl.

The other foreigners I saw walking around the area were SE Asians.

The two juicy bars across from Camp Henry aren't really worth it- unless you like buying lots of expensive drinks. I searched online for information about kiss rooms in Daegu.

It looks like there is one right outside of Anjirang Station exit 3 located in the same building as SK Telecom. A map I found online.Most of the places in the Taegu RLD are NOT foreigner friendly. I used to live there several years ago and it steadily went downhill. Many of the houses had closed up by 2006. I assume more are closed down now. The best time for a foreigner to go has usually been around 10 pm, before the drunken Korean dudes show up. The prettiest girls will always shun foreigners. The best a foreigner can expect to get is maybe a 7 on the beauty scale. That goes for any RLD in Korea.

Whiskey902
01-31-15, 04:07
First post, looking to bring some life to the Taegu forum here.

First off, the pink light district (west of Daegu station) is open to foreigners. It is better to arrive between 11 and 1 if you are a foreigner without a Korean friend. They have never turned me down, just usually will charge you more if you do not know Korean. 100,000 seems the usual price.

Near Dongdaegu station, there is one Anma that is not foreigner friendly. Their are a ton of massage shops. My understanding akd experience is if you pay over 90,000 (usually the oil massage) you are guaranteed to get a happy ending. Some do full service but it all depends on the place and girl. I found one girl I frequented so my knowledge is from her.

The double barber shop polls are everywhere. If you can't find them then. The usual cost for foreigner is 50,000 and that's going to include either full service or a BBBJ with the lady using her hand while fake riding you. Don't expect much but you pay for what you get.

For foreigner friendly Anmas, go to Bolli dong area. Street name is 와47329;47196; (waryongro). There are tons here with half or so being foreigner friendly. You can shop around. I found the prices to be around 200,000 and can be down to 150,000 if you speak Korean well enough.

I will update more later but hopefully this will help some folks in the mean time.

Good hunting.

BigFoot69
04-26-15, 09:34
Hi,

I can confirm that the Daegu pink light district is open to foreigners even if they are as tall as 6 ft 4 and do not speak a word of Korean.

Do not expect to get Top pick. Usually you get offered be or even see Girls but if you make a nice impression and the time is right everything is possible.

I actually went there twice. Midweek at about 21:30 which in my opinion was too early as most of the girls we just getting ready. Slim selection at that time and was offered be- as best pick therefore left unfinished.

Came back on Friday evening at about 11:00 and almost ran into a kind of police raid. Everybody standing just outside the block waiting for the officials to disappear white the girls just closed the shutters! Afterwards business was very slow. So I even got offered A-Road material.

Standard price was 100.000, for short time, one shot. Quick Shower alone then service that was mechanical and aimed to finish quickly. I guess you can get more if you can speak the language and communicate.

If you go to Google maps put in 35.877307 128.582954 and you are at the Top of A-Street going south for one block. In the side road are the B and C Girls.

Keep on hunting.

DabMan16
02-02-16, 07:48
I searched online for information about kiss rooms in Daegu.

It looks like there is one right outside of Anjirang Station exit 3 located in the same building as SK Telecom. A map I found online.

Casey, is the kiss bang at Anjirang Station still legit?

BennLee
02-07-16, 10:25
I searched online for information about kiss rooms in Daegu.

Casey, is the kiss bang at Anjirang Station still legit?Which website you used online for looking kiss bangs in Daegu. I have visited few in Busan but in Daegu they don't receive calls.

RunningOutTime
02-08-16, 23:00
Figured I'd add to forum after just now finding this site. There are three Thai shops in Gumi. I think there are more but I haven't found the one by the train station. The one I like the most is near the Casanova Night Club and is easy to find. Most of the girls there provide FS for a tip of 100 k KRW. If you get to know them and become a regular the prove essentially is free and you can even take them out of the shop. Just ask them if they have LINE or Kakao. Not all of them drink but some do and if you take them a beer and just relax with them they are more than happy just chilling and hanging out. I've met some that speak great English and others that can't. I know they won't provide to everyone as they are selective but I've never had an issue with them denying service unless they just don't do it and then they will change the girl for you. Typically they will start working the nice areas and then ask. If they don't then they don't do it which is fine since they will change. Some of the places will even tell you straight up no sex and sometimes I stay and sometimes I walk out. Depending on the mood. Happy hunting. If anyone wants directions or even a girls number just PM me.

===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

RunningOutTime
02-10-16, 04:36
So I was interested last night and found the RLD in Daegu. I was amazed at this BC it wasn't like Itewon but wasn't as good either. I haven't been to any other location in Korea so I don't have much to compare it too. So found a place to park. It was early about 9 pm and seemed like most of the girls were just getting ready. I walked around for a while and finally was dragged into a place on the back of the loop. The girl was named Yuri, Korean, probably about 25-30. She had an okay body, but was actually kind of thick once she took me back to the room. The session was super mechanical and in the end I was just spent but she gave an okay CBJ then CG. Of course she was not shaved and maybe see cup. No kissing at all, no DATY, nothing extra. After CG, more CBJ, then from behind. She was super tight but honestly it was BC she didn't respond at all to it but she finally got into some. The session was 15 minute so I didn't even finish. I wanted to finish with CIM but with her attitude and super rules I just stopped. She tried some more CBJ but I just told her I was finished. Got dressed and left. I wouldn't go back to her but I would go back to he area as it was fun and interesting to see.

DabMan16
02-27-16, 16:06
I've heard that there are hotels behind the Hotel Ariana that have business cards for call girls lying around, and you have the girl come to that hotel. Is this true and has anyone done this? How much does it cost and is there a variety of hot girls to choose from?

RunningOutTime
02-28-16, 04:26
I've heard that there are hotels behind the Hotel Ariana that have business cards for call girls lying around, and you have the girl come to that hotel. Is this true and has anyone done this? How much does it cost and is there a variety of hot girls to choose from?Every time I've tried the service doesn't speak English and they will just hang up on you. Practically every hotel in hotel has these cards, some has more and are in plain sight, some you have to look. I've had Korean speaking girlfriends that have showed me the advertisements in the room but they weren't in the lobby. Good luck.

DabMan16
02-28-16, 10:02
Every time I've tried the service doesn't speak English and they will just hang up on you. Practically every hotel in hotel has these cards, some has more and are in plain sight, some you have to look. I've had Korean speaking girlfriends that have showed me the advertisements in the room but they weren't in the lobby. Good luck.Are there any good anmas that serve foreigners in Daegu? I could really use a good "massage" right about now.

DabMan16
03-13-16, 14:42
I was wandering around the southern end of that area of hotels to the south of Dongdaegu train station and found me a wonderful little Thai massage place. I believe the street was Dongbu-ro 22-gil, but it may have been one street over to the east. I was heading north and spotted a building to my left called Drama. The massage place was on the second floor. The place was pretty nice, and the lady behind the counter spoke good English. Asked for full service and it cost W180,000, which is not bad for a foreigner. She asked if I wanted a beautiful girl. Hell yeah! I switched my shoes for slippers, and she led me down a narrow hallway to a small, cozy room with a sliding partition, more or less, for a door. Inside, she told me to undress and put on a flimsy pair of underwear that seemed like it was made out of paper mache. I put my clothes in the provided locker and waited for my masseuse. The room had a mattress on the floor, about full size, with a pillow, and it also had a big heating pad tucked underneath it. The lighting was fairly bright. Oils, small blankets, rags, and a box of tissue sat in one of the corners.

After about 10 minutes, my masseuse walked in. She was smoking hot! About 5'2", soft, smooth, and tanned, with very perky C cup (my guess) tits, a tight round ass, and long (for her height), sexy legs, wearing a skin tight, low cut miniskirt. She may possibly have been Thai or Filipino. Told me her name was Nana. She was cheerful and engaging. Actually seemed to enjoy being in there with me. After some small talk, she had me lay down on my stomach and proceeded to give me a thorough full body massage that took about 20 minutes. It felt good because I've been tense and stressful these last few months at work. Finally, after what seemed forever, she told me to lay on my back for full service. She dimmed the light in the room quite a bit (which irritated me, but oh well) and told me to close my eyes. I thought that was a bit funny. I heard her unzip her dress and remove it. When I finally opened my eyes, I was treated to a fabulous sight. A hot, sexy babe wearing nothing but skimpy thong panties, with firm tits and fully erect nipples. I was in heaven.

She went to her knees by my feet and removed my paper underwear. She then crawled up my body, slowly and sensually, rubbing those firm tits over every inch of me. She rubbed me with those soft hands, taking extra time to play with the bait and tackle. She worked her tongue up my body and gave my nipples some special treatment. She finally reached my mouth, and I feasted on those erect nipples for a while fondling every soft, warm inch of her, especially that tight, warm pussy. She avoided kissing on the mouth, however. After ten or fifteen minutes of hot foreplay, she got down to business. Started with a CBJ (with ball sucking and deep throat) and went from there to cowgirl to reverse cowgirl. Also got in some mish and doggy as well. Have no idea how I lasted so long, but she expertly finished me off with her hot lips, completely draining me. Only the condom prevented a true CIM.

With me spent, she cleaned me off and gave me another mini-massage and some ice water to drink. After she said good bye and left, I got dressed and left the Drama building, a pleased and spent man. I recommend that place highly and will definitely go there again! 10/10.

RunningOutTime
03-14-16, 06:05
I was wandering around the southern end of that area of hotels to the south of Dongdaegu train station and found me a wonderful little Thai massage place. I believe the street was Dongbu-ro 22-gil, but it may have been one street over to the east. I was heading north and spotted a building to my left called Drama. The massage place was on the second floor. The place was pretty nice, and the lady behind the counter spoke good English. Asked for full service and it cost W180,000, which is not bad for a foreigner. She asked if I wanted a beautiful girl. Hell yeah! I switched my shoes for slippers, and she led me down a narrow hallway to a small, cozy room with a sliding partition, more or less, for a door. Inside, she told me to undress and put on a flimsy pair of underwear that seemed like it was made out of paper mache. I put my clothes in the provided locker and waited for my masseuse. The room had a mattress on the floor, about full size, with a pillow, and it also had a big heating pad tucked underneath it. The lighting was fairly bright. Oils, small blankets, rags, and a box of tissue sat in one of the corners.

After about 10 minutes, my masseuse walked in. She was smoking hot! About 5'2", soft, smooth, and tanned, with very perky C cup (my guess) tits, a tight round ass, and long (for her height), sexy legs, wearing a skin tight, low cut miniskirt. She may possibly have been Thai or Filipino. Told me her name was Nana. She was cheerful and engaging..I'll have to go look for that place. There was one close to there but was shut down a few months ago.

DabMan16
03-14-16, 15:30
Do you know of any good, foreigner-friendly anmas in Daegu? I heard there may be some in the Bolli-Dong area in west Daegu and some on the street behind the Hotel Romeo and Juliet. I went to that back street but couldn't find a damn thing. Are there tell-tale signs that let you know it's an anma?

DabMan16
03-15-16, 16:46
The name of the massage place is Guibin Thailand Massage and, yes, it is in the Drama building (2nd floor) on the left side of the long strip of Dongbu-ro 22-gil between the Hotel Inter Burgo and the Wynn Aroma. Good luck to all!

DabMan16
03-22-16, 01:49
My late night wanderings took me to southeastern Daegu by the Hwanggeum Junction. The name of the main road here is Cheongsu-ro. I was standing by the Romeo and Juliet Hotels, and happened to glance across the street and noticed two anmas. Intrigued, I crossed Cheongsu-ro and went to the anma on the right, where they told me no foreigners. So, I went to the one on the left. This one was blatantly out in the open, right on the busy sidewalk. Even had a big balloon outside its entrance advertising it. The name of the place is MVP, and, for the most part, that is the type of treatment I received.

I went in, and the guy at the door had me switch into sandals. He took me into a waiting room and gave me a soda. The price was a non-negotiable W230,000 (I'll have to find a cheaper option). Being my first time there, I had to take what was offered me. After about 15 minutes, an ajumma took me upstairs to one of the massage rooms. The room was very comfortable and stylish, with a large hot tub and sink against the back wall and a wet message table next to them. The floor on that half of the room was made of brick and lowered slightly compared to the other half. A twin size bed and a stand with massage supplies occupied the other half of the room. There was a mirrored ceiling over the massage table but, strangely enough, not over the bed. I sat in the comfortable plush chair provided and awaited the masseuse.

She came about 5 minutes later, a petite Korean girl with B cups. I'd give her about a 7/10. I was a bit disappointed, but it is what it is. We both undressed, and she invited me over to the wet massage table. She washed me down with a shower head extending from the sink and scrubbed my entire body with soap before rinsing. She then rubbed massage oil all over her body and gave me an entirely satisfying nuru massage with her supple, tight body. This massage included her licking my entire body, with a wonderful two minutes or so of tonguing my asshole. She finished the massage with a quick titty fuck and a mind-blowing 5 minute BBBJ.

She then washed me again, dried me, and had me lay down on the twin bed. She crawled on top of me and continued with the body licking, from my nipples to my knees. From there, she gave me a good 10 minutes of BBBJ until I felt like bursting. She positioned herself directly between my legs so I could see everything. After that, she straddled me and we did bareback cowgirl for 10 minutes. She (finally!) put a condom on me, and I pounded her mish until I finished. Once complete, she washed my body completely again, dried me, and waited for me to dress. When I was ready, she called downstairs, and the door guy escorted me out after giving me another soda.

All in all, I give the experience an 8/10. I appreciate that MVP accepts foreigners with no questions. I wish they all did. My disappointment at my masseuse's lack of hotness was more than compensated by her sex skills and friendly service. I would, however, recommend finding a cheaper anma unless you have money to burn.

MrAlex269
03-26-16, 10:05
My late night wanderings took me to southeastern Daegu by the Hwanggeum Junction. The name of the main road here is Cheongsu-ro. I was standing by the Romeo and Juliet Hotels, and happened to glance across the street and noticed two anmas. Intrigued, I crossed Cheongsu-ro and went to the anma on the right, where they told me no foreigners. So, I went to the one on the left. This one was blatantly out in the open, right on the busy sidewalk. Even had a big balloon outside its entrance advertising it. The name of the place is MVP, and, for the most part, that is the type of treatment I received.

I went in, and the guy at the door had me switch into sandals. He took me into a waiting room and gave me a soda. The price was a non-negotiable W230,000 (I'll have to find a cheaper option). Being my first time there, I had to take what was offered me. After about 15 minutes, an ajumma took me upstairs to one of the massage rooms. The room was very comfortable and stylish, with a large hot tub and sink against the back wall and a wet message table next to them. The floor on that half of the room was made of brick and lowered slightly compared to the other half. A twin size bed and a stand with massage supplies occupied the other half of the room. There was a mirrored ceiling over the massage table but, strangely enough, not over the bed. I sat in the comfortable plush chair provided and awaited the masseuse..Are you still in Daegu? I just got here and am staying alone looking for some action but would rather have a buddy to go walk the streets with.

Lost Wanderer
04-22-16, 17:43
Long time lurker, first post. Daegu Forum needs some more action.

Tonight a friend of mine went wandering around south of Dongdaegu station. Lots of motels and massage parlors there. Went to a Thai massage place on 26 gil. Apparently it was Thai in name only, his masseuse was Chinese and neither she not the mamasan spoke any English. Fortunately he know passable Korean. Cost 120 for a 2 hour aroma (oil) massage. Girl was OK, hot body, but not the best face. Only spoke Korean. About 3/4 of the way through asked if he wanted a HJ, yes, and asked for 30 k more. After that continued with light massage and watching the clock until the time was up. Overall, 5/10. If he goes back, he'll ask for a different girl.

Thai massage by The Palace still offers extras. The Novetel still has the best real massage in town, but nothing else. There's a new Thai massage place with a 35 k /1 HR special. That may offer extras but haven't tried yet. May be legit.

ShadowCat30
06-09-16, 15:15
The name of the massage place is Guibin Thailand Massage and, yes, it is in the Drama building (2nd floor) on the left side of the long strip of Dongbu-ro 22-gil between the Hotel Inter Burgo and the Wynn Aroma. Good luck to all!I'm thinking about going I'm is this place still any good?

DabMan16
06-10-16, 03:00
I'm thinking about going I'm is this place still any good?Yes, it is still good. I went there less than two weeks ago, and I still got charged W180,000 for excellent FS.

Good luck!

ShadowCat30
07-06-16, 05:04
I know it has been said to death on here but I really wish this thread had more activity. Anyway, has anyone gone to any of the barbershops in Daegu? They are plentiful and I know some of them are awful (from what I have read) but I don't always have time to sit through a massage LOL. Any suggestions on a decent one or some other options?

Niteluvr
08-02-16, 02:00
How are the American GI clubs outside of Camps Walker and Henry? Any intel would be greatly appreciated. How about in that sleazy area across the street from the train station downtown and the RLD west of it?

GypsyMan
06-23-17, 08:35
Hi!

I am just new in Daegu and don't speak Korean.

Can anyone suggest for some foreigner friendly full service massage or anmas in Daegu?

And is there have any places in Daegu where foreigners are accepted to have sex!

PiscesJedi
08-04-17, 23:15
I'm going to be free next weekend and I really want to check this place out. Who has been here recently.

I went in, and the guy at the door had me switch into sandals. He took me into a waiting room and gave me a soda. The price was a non-negotiable W230,000 (I'll have to find a cheaper option). Being my first time there, I had to take what was offered me. After about 15 minutes, an ajumma took me upstairs to one of the massage rooms. The room was very comfortable and stylish, with a large hot tub and sink against the back wall and a wet message table next to them. The floor on that half of the room was made of brick and lowered slightly compared to the other half. A twin size bed and a stand with massage supplies occupied the other half of the room. There was a mirrored ceiling over the massage table but, strangely enough, not over the bed. I sat in the comfortable plush chair provided and awaited the masseuse..

RoadPeople
09-03-17, 16:45
I'm going to be free next weekend and I really want to check this place out. Who has been here recently.MVP was gone; I checked it out today. It has changed to a massage parlour. Massage (47560;49324;51648 is different from anma (50504;47560, the former means proper massage parlour (though most operating in late night hours provide happy ending), the latter is exactly the place for full service.

I walked back along Cheongsu-ro and found another anma, likely known as "Kung" Anma. No English on it signboard (see the picture attached). It located in a lane near the Hwanggeum Metro Station (Monorail) before arriving at the former MVP. It cost 200 K Won. An ajumma in her late 30's greeted me, a 3-4/10, good service though. She spoke some English. But for this price level, the girl's quality did not match the price, even her service was good.

I will check out the anma parlours at Dongdaegu and Seongseo Industrial Complex Station where there are more choices.

Cali1987
09-24-17, 12:56
Anyone know if any of the bars in the waegwan area are worth going to for extra services? Juicy girls? Or any massage parlors or Anmas?

MVP was gone; I checked it out today. It has changed to a massage parlour. Massage (47560;49324;51648 is different from anma (50504;47560, the former means proper massage parlour (though most operating in late night hours provide happy ending), the latter is exactly the place for full service.

I walked back along Cheongsu-ro and found another anma, likely known as "Kung" Anma. No English on it signboard (see the picture attached). It located in a lane near the Hwanggeum Metro Station (Monorail) before arriving at the former MVP. It cost 200 K Won. An ajumma in her late 30's greeted me, a 3-4/10, good service though. She spoke some English. But for this price level, the girl's quality did not match the price, even her service was good.

I will check out the anma parlours at Dongdaegu and Seongseo Industrial Complex Station where there are more choices.

HayMitch
01-24-18, 07:20
Wow, this forum is dead. New to Daegu. Anyone know of any "foreigner friendly" mongering places for a white guy to visit? I am going to be here a while, so hoping to find a few places to visit and have some fun?

Member #4566
01-24-18, 13:46
Wow, this forum is dead. New to Daegu. Anyone know of any "foreigner friendly" mongering places for a white guy to visit? I am going to be here a while, so hoping to find a few places to visit and have some fun?I wrote a post maybe a year ago about Korea generally and although I have never been to Taegu, as was we used to spell it, I am certain the dynamic hasn't changed. Pros are all over ROK. It takes a little while to spot but after a while you will see it. Walk around alleys near the train station at night. You will see middle aged women standing around with no apparent purpose. They are touts for working women. Approach them, bid them Hello, and be polite. If they give you the cold shoulder try another. Come back next week and the week after that. They may soften up after a while. Same is true around the alleys near the big hotels. In one town I lived in, I would see these beautiful girls riding scooters all over, evidently delivering tea to customers. I later learned that it was a front for outcall service. Korea has more going on than maybe anyplace else in the world. It is also what we would call "racist" because you will have problems transacting business. But who is to say they are racist since our views of racism have become transformed by a neo-totalitarian take on race relations stemming from the politics of the 60's. The good news is that few foreigners came away from Korea without having had a girl friend. They are curious about you.

HayMitch
01-25-18, 05:02
I wrote a post maybe a year ago about Korea generally and although I have never been to Taegu, as was we used to spell it, I am certain the dynamic hasn't changed. Pros are all over ROK. It takes a little while to spot but after a while you will see it. Walk around alleys near the train station at night. You will see middle aged women standing around with no apparent purpose. They are touts for working women. Approach them, bid them Hello, and be polite. If they give you the cold shoulder try another. Come back next week and the week after that. They may soften up after a while. Same is true around the alleys near the big hotels. In one town I lived in, I would see these beautiful girls riding scooters all over, evidently delivering tea to customers. I later learned that it was a front for outcall service. Korea has more going on than maybe anyplace else in the world. It is also what we would call "racist" because you will have problems transacting business. But who is to say they are racist since our views of racism have become transformed by a neo-totalitarian take on race relations stemming from the politics of the 60's. The good news is that few foreigners came away from Korea without having had a girl friend. They are curious about you.Thanks for the tips. I guess I just have to get out and wander, and keep my eyes open. I am new here, and just getting the feel of this place. Too damn cold to wander now, but once the cold breaks, out I go.

Member #4566
01-25-18, 08:52
Thanks for the tips. I guess I just have to get out and wander, and keep my eyes open. I am new here, and just getting the feel of this place. Too damn cold to wander now, but once the cold breaks, out I go.Rain or shine, snow or sleet, cold or hot, those touts will be out there looking for customers for their girls.

Casey2005
01-27-18, 02:28
Thanks for the tips. I guess I just have to get out and wander, and keep my eyes open. I am new here, and just getting the feel of this place. Too damn cold to wander now, but once the cold breaks, out I go.You might want to see if the red light district near Daegu Station is still around. It's about 20 minutes west of the station on foot. It's near Dalseong Negeori (Dalseong intersection). Look for a 7/11. As I recall, most places there aren't foreigner-friendly but a few are. If they don't want your business then they'll ignore you as you walk by.

DaeguWanderer
02-24-18, 06:29
Wow, this forum is dead. New to Daegu. Anyone know of any "foreigner friendly" mongering places for a white guy to visit? I am going to be here a while, so hoping to find a few places to visit and have some fun?Have you had any luck down in Daegu? I get down there at least 2 weekend a month and would love to find a decent spot to frequent.

HayMitch
02-27-18, 10:10
So, no luck so far here in Taegu / Daegu. Honestly though I haven't been out much. It seems the city has installed cctv cameras recording the red light district here. While this doesn't stop locals, as a foreigner living here, I am a little more recognizable, so I have shied away from the rld. I have seen a few bars here, with ladies wearing heels and mini skirts, apparently working in there doing something, not sure what the protocol is for having fun there unfortunately. Not even sure if these places admit foreigeners. I have found a few double barbershop pole places that, after an online search, seem to be barbershop shops with extras, but alas, I am bald.

So, no luck here in Daegu as of yet, but the fight isn't over.

HayMitch
04-09-18, 01:43
Update:

Finally found the RLD and it IS foreigner friendly. Finally found the RLD after a few outing looking for it, it's not on any maps, so it was a little difficult to find, but I eventually stumbled upon it by accident while wandering the area. It is alive and well and as a foreigner I had no issues. Now I just need to find a foreigner friendly massage / spa with extras in the area.

Cali1987
04-13-18, 01:45
Yea its a bit hidden. I also recently found it. I had trouble seeing the ladies though. Not all of them were foreigner friendly for me. Do you speak any Korea? What did you say to get their attention? I was only able to see 3. I didn't know if I could knock on some of the doors that were closed LOL Its different than Suwon. Here the mamasan is outside and she is the one that decides who you see where as in Suwon its just the girl behind the glass window.

Update:

Finally found the RLD and it IS foreigner friendly. Finally found the RLD after a few outing looking for it, it's not on any maps, so it was a little difficult to find, but I eventually stumbled upon it by accident while wandering the area. It is alive and well and as a foreigner I had no issues. Now I just need to find a foreigner friendly massage / spa with extras in the area.

GreenBud
04-13-18, 11:38
Finally found the RLDGood. No sharing?

OK. I'll share. Info is from 2015. YMMV (it will depend on the girl if she accepts you).

There is 1 large red light district in Daegu. It is about 1 or 2 miles northwest of the Novotel Hotel. There is 1 or 2 other smaller ones (I was told those are hard to find).

The major one is on Street 54, just east of Street 57. It will be on the south side of Street 54. Several streets. Walk around during the night; it will be fun. All the major streets are assigned a number. It is marked on the road signs. You can also find maps with the corresponding numbers on them. It was 80 K Won for a quickie.

massage / spa with extras in the area.YMMV.

1) Massage place with table shower and full service. 100 K for 1 hour. Across (south) from the Daegu Bullet Train Station (on the corner of Dongbu-ro and Donbu-ro-30-gil). It is on the corner above Mr. Pizza.

From there on the east side of Donbu-ro-30-gil, the next (or the one afterwards) is also a massage place with table shower and full service. On the west side, there will be massage places with HJs. I think it was 60K or 80K. Plus there's others around I haven't tried. Plus there's high end KTVs and clubs that were out of my budget. That area has a lot of sex establishments and restaurants around.

2) Another massage place with table shower and full service. Price was 100 K for 1 hour. On the corner of Seongdang (4) Jct (this is the name of the 4 corner intersection). It is on the Seongdang metro stop. It is diagonally across the West Daegu Express Bus Station. There's couple of large barbershop poles; you can't miss it. It's in the basement.

HayMitch
04-17-18, 03:45
Wish I could share exactly where I found the RLD. Unfortunately I have no idea what street it was on. Simply put, I headed to Daegu station, opened my compass app on my phone, and headed west for 1 km. After that, I wandered around, saw some pink lights in an alley, headed that way and stumbled upon it.

I speak absolutely no Korean. I walked the area and looked in the windows. Most of the places, Mamasan came out and tried to escort me in. I declined all except one. One window had a gorgeous lady sipping on a drink using a straw. Whenever I glanced her way, she exaggerated her tongue playing with the straw and widely crossed and uncrossed her legs while sitting on a chair. Mamasan saw me looking and took me inside. I was not disappointed.

GreenBud. GREAT info. Thank you. I unfortunately don't speak or read Korean and all the street names here could be written in Swahili for all I can tell. I am wanting to tr=why out some places other than the RLD. Next time I get out, I will attempt a massage or a "barbershop pole" place.

Good to see I am not the only one here trying to have some fun here in daegu!

Cali1987
04-18-18, 08:58
Daegu station? Or dong Daegu station? I found a small one off green st by Daegu station. Only one Ajumma took me in the others said no Americans. It was rather small only 2 streets. I'm curious as to where the on you found was.

Wish I could share exactly where I found the RLD. Unfortunately I have no idea what street it was on. Simply put, I headed to Daegu station, opened my compass app on my phone, and headed west for 1 km. After that, I wandered around, saw some pink lights in an alley, headed that way and stumbled upon it.

I speak absolutely no Korean. I walked the area and looked in the windows. Most of the places, Mamasan came out and tried to escort me in. I declined all except one. One window had a gorgeous lady sipping on a drink using a straw. Whenever I glanced her way, she exaggerated her tongue playing with the straw and widely crossed and uncrossed her legs while sitting on a chair. Mamasan saw me looking and took me inside. I was not disappointed.

HayMitch
04-19-18, 02:48
Daegu station? Or dong Daegu station? I found a small one off green st by Daegu station. Only one Ajumma took me in the others said no Americans. It was rather small only 2 streets. I'm curious as to where the on you found was.Daegu station, not Dong-Daegu. The RLD I found was not big by any means, maybe a few blocks off a major road. I was propositioned by over half the places there, not sure why you weren't as successful. I went late at night, midnight or so. Maybe they were closing down and wanted to make a few extra dollars and didn't care, maybe it was a slow night and they were desperate? I was the only dude walking around out there when I went, so no other customers would see me going in, maybe that played a part. Maybe we found the same district. It was near the Art factory, that was the closest large building I could find as a reference. It may be the big district, I honestly don't know, it was the first and only one I found here, so I have nothing else to compare it to.

OnlyForTumblr
04-21-18, 06:20
Folks,

Would like to know of anmas in Daegu.

Kung. Report said 3/10, maybe little better than that?

Anyone know korean that would like to assist for officetel?

Thank you.

HayMitch
04-24-18, 02:41
Folks,

Would like to know of anmas in Daegu.

Kung. Report said 3/10, maybe little better than that?

Anyone know korean that would like to assist for officetel?

Thank you.Dude, S. K. Is a tough country for us foreigners to crack. Best advice I can give you is: Go out and get a few massages and hope for the best. If you strike out don't go back, if you hit a home run, remember the place and become a regular. Getting on here and asking for info straight up, especially in a PM, without sharing, is not always going to end up in your favor. Having said that, welcome to the board. The more on the Daegu forum the better, it's kinda slow here. Share some info, get a good reputation going, then ask away!

DaeguWanderer
04-26-18, 13:44
Good. No sharing?

OK. I'll share. Info is from 2015. YMMV (it will depend on the girl if she accepts you).

There is 1 large red light district in Daegu. It is about 1 or 2 miles northwest of the Novotel Hotel. There is 1 or 2 other smaller ones (I was told those are hard to find).

The major one is on Street 54, just east of Street 57. It will be on the south side of Street 54. Several streets. Walk around during the night; it will be fun. All the major streets are assigned a number. It is marked on the road signs. You can also find maps with the corresponding numbers on them. It was 80 K Won for a quickie.

YMMV..So I walked around Dongdaegu station and walked into numerous 24 HR massage places asking specifically about a table shower and massage. None of the ones I asked had that as an option. All of them obviously had full service on the menu and a few beautiful girls were spotted but I really enjoy the table shower. Maybe I was just too spoiled in Honolulu.

Any of you guys have an insight?

Thanks.

HayMitch
04-27-18, 00:06
So I walked around Dongdaegu station and walked into numerous 24 HR massage places asking specifically about a table shower and massage. None of the ones I asked had that as an option. All of them obviously had full service on the menu and a few beautiful girls were spotted but I really enjoy the table shower. Maybe I was just too spoiled in Honolulu.

Any of you guys have an insight?

Thanks.When asking for a table shower, did you speak Korean or English? I have heard that most won't service English speaking customers. I wandered the DongDaegu area as well a few weeks ago, crossed the street from the Shingsae mall and found quite a few barbershop pole places, a few Karaoke rooms with girls, but I didn; t have the courage to actually go in and try them out. I speak no Korean. Finding a decent full service massage place here in toen to become a regular at is my Holy Grail for this place. Not an easy task.

DaeguWanderer
04-27-18, 09:21
When asking for a table shower, did you speak Korean or English? I have heard that most won't service English speaking customers. I wandered the DongDaegu area as well a few weeks ago, crossed the street from the Shingsae mall and found quite a few barbershop pole places, a few Karaoke rooms with girls, but I didn; t have the courage to actually go in and try them out. I speak no Korean. Finding a decent full service massage place here in toen to become a regular at is my Holy Grail for this place. Not an easy task.I spoke English and used google translate to ask about the table shower, most of them understood what I was looking for but said they just had a regular stand up shower only. I would say that most places offer full service for 100 k won to 120 k won in that area depending on the quality of the girls. You will be given a pair of shorts and a T-shirt to change into after you shower yourself. They will give a decent massage for about 25-30 min and then leave the room for a few minutes after asking you to flip over. When he last comes back in she will remove your clothes and hers and provide you with full service. I've never had any complain about doing as many positions as I wanted. Most girls will join you in the shower afterwards to help you clean up. I've never been asked for a tip either which was very surprising to me.

DaeguWanderer
04-28-18, 12:15

I speak absolutely no Korean. I walked the area and looked in the windows. Most of the places, Mamasan came out and tried to escort me in. I declined all except one. One window had a gorgeous lady sipping on a drink using a straw. Whenever I glanced her way, she exaggerated her tongue playing with the straw and widely crossed and uncrossed her legs while sitting on a chair. Mamasan saw me looking and took me inside. I was not disappointed.How much were you charged in the RLD by Daegu station?

HayMitch
04-29-18, 12:39
DaeguWanderer,

Damn, guess I am headed next weekend to get a massage near DongDaegu station. I have been wanting to try these places, but had no idea they would accept foreigners, let alone English speaking ones. Are these the double barber pole places? How do you identify the massage place?

Both times I went to the RLD, I was charged 100,000 won. No upsell, no bargaining. They aim to please, multiple positions, only one shot per play. The first time I went, it was BBBJ, but the condom was too small once I was hard. She offered to play without one, but I had one in my pocket so we were good. Second time, CBJ to multiple positions. The mamasans that are open to foreigners will make tsk tsk or kissing noises to get your attention. Then they come up to you and say "Showtime" and make a closed fist and hit that fist with their open hand. It must be a thing they do because multiple mamasans said the same thing. I advise if you decide to go to the RLD, ask to see the girl first before going inside. I went in blind the second time, sat in the room, and a lady in her 50's in a red wig came in. I noped out of there. There was also a girl on the corner entering into the RLD wearing jeans and converse that tried to talk to me, but she looked 14 or 15. She was standing near a dark alleyway with an open door in it. I don't know if she was a working girl, or warning me, or making fun of me, or trying to rob me, or something else. I just ignored her.

Also walking to the RLD, I ran into a street that wasn't a RLD but had a lot of little old ladies sitting on either side of it. Most of them propositioned me, some said "cheap" some said they had a girl in their room, none looked to be born before the Korean war so I just kept walking. Unfortunately I didn't get the street name or number, I will head back and get it next weekend.

The RLD is a nice goto and fills a need, but I am really wanting a full service massage. Just can't seem to figure out where or how to go about it. Thanks for the info!

DaeguWanderer
04-29-18, 15:04
HayMitch,

I walked into most of the ones that say 24 HR, from what I've found that's a dead giveaway that they offer full service. I've heard that the double barber pole places are mostly older ladies who don't give much of a massage and then give either HJ or BBBJ but I could be mistaken.

I have one in Waegwan that I frequent and actually have a punch card! The mamasan gave me a little sticky note with a number on it to put in my wallet and I show it every time I go, after 9 visits the 10th one is free or something. I have noticed that I get a better looking girl every time I go to so I'm not sure if that has anything to do with being a regular or not.

Thanks for the info on the RLD, I went tonight and was approached by about half of the mamasans that were outside, the other half completely ignored me along with the girls inside. There were a few very beautiful women but I was really just checking it out and will probably stop by next weekend to have some fun.

Good luck!

HayMitch
04-30-18, 11:50
HayMitch,

I walked into most of the ones that say 24 HR, from what I've found that's a dead giveaway that they offer full service. I've heard that the double barber pole places are mostly older ladies who don't give much of a massage and then give either HJ or BBBJ but I could be mistaken.

I have one in Waegwan that I frequent and actually have a punch card! The mamasan gave me a little sticky note with a number on it to put in my wallet and I show it every time I go, after 9 visits the 10th one is free or something. I have noticed that I get a better looking girl every time I go to so I'm not sure if that has anything to do with being a regular or not.

Thanks for the info on the RLD, I went tonight and was approached by about half of the mamasans that were outside, the other half completely ignored me along with the girls inside. There were a few very beautiful women but I was really just checking it out and will probably stop by next weekend to have some fun.

Good luck!Nice to see am not the only one trying to figure out this town. The RLD kinda sucks, but there are some hotties in there. I think next time I head out, it's going to be to a massage place. I need a regular goto place. I found that as long as you look like you are there for a purpose and know what you are doing, you will get approached in the RLD. I saw lots of 24 HR massage places near dongdaegu station last time I was down there, guess I just have to stop in and try them out. Thanks for the info.

Cali1987
05-14-18, 00:35
HayMitch,

Good luck!Where by in Waegwan? If you don't mind me asking. I have been living near Waegwan but have not had the courage to go around any of the places. Its a small city I didn't think you'd find it here. Would you mind sharing? I'd be interested in checking it out as well if you don't mind sharing.

HayMitch
05-23-18, 12:12
So, finally got the courage to hit a massage parlor. Stopped by a place near DongDaegu station. The place I went to was on Dongbu-ro 24 gil. 2 buildings to the right of the huge Debec outlet. 3rd floor. Wynn Aroma spa, big sign on the building and lots of posters in the doorway. I went in and up the stairs, saw a sign on the door that said members only. I hesitated, but went in anyway. Turns out, no membership needed. No English spoken at all. 4 massage options, no idea what they were, but they cost 60,90,120 &150. I opted for the 120. So, to make a long story short, 120,000 won, before I paid the hostess lady at the desk wrote the word sex on a notepad and circled it and then put a big X through it and said no, and shook her head. I agreed and was showed a room. So, massage lady was in her 30's, thin, maybe a 6-7. Ended up with an almost 2 hour massage, bbj, CFS, and left with a can of juice and a bottle of water. I went in around 815 pm and had to tell the masseuse to stop at 10 because I had places to be. \not sure how much longer she would have kept going if I hadn't stopped her. I still had 1 foot and leg to go. It was procey at 120 for the massage and I tipped 80,000, the lady asked for 100,000 but I played dumb and only showed her 80, she obliged. So 200,000 total damage, but hey I got a free juice and water out of it.

LovinAsia
05-23-18, 22:38
So, finally got the courage to hit a massage parlor. Stopped by a place near DongDaegu station. The place I went to was on Dongbu-ro 24 gil. 2 buildings to the right of the huge Debec outlet. 3rd floor. Wynn Aroma spa, big sign on the building and lots of posters in the doorway. I went in and up the stairs, saw a sign on the door that said members only. I hesitated, but went in anyway. Turns out, no membership needed. No English spoken at all. 4 massage options, no idea what they were, but they cost 60,90,120 &150. I opted for the 120. So, to make a long story short, 120,000 won, before I paid the hostess lady at the desk wrote the word sex on a notepad and circled it and then put a big X through it and said no, and shook her head. I agreed and was showed a room. So, massage lady was in her 30's, thin, maybe a 6-7. Ended up with an almost 2 hour massage, bbj, CFS, and left with a can of juice and a bottle of water. I went in around 815 pm and had to tell the masseuse to stop at 10 because I had places to be. \not sure how much longer she would have kept going if I hadn't stopped her. I still had 1 foot and leg to go. It was procey at 120 for the massage and I tipped 80,000, the lady asked for 100,000 but I played dumb and only showed her 80, she obliged. So 200,000 total damage, but hey I got a free juice and water out of it.You tipped 80 k!

HayMitch
05-24-18, 00:08
You tipped 80 k!I did. I don't know how things are done here. I paid for my massage, then the masseuse asked me using obvious hand signals, if I wanted extras, when I said yes, she held up 10 fingers, I countered with 8 fingers. So, 120 to the house for my massage, then 80 to my masseuse for extras. I don't know how things work here. I admit, it was more pricey than I would have liked, but like I said I don't know how things here work, was I wrong?

HayMitch
07-27-18, 03:18
No action lately in daegu?

LovinAsia
07-29-18, 21:55
I did. I don't know how things are done here. I paid for my massage, then the masseuse asked me using obvious hand signals, if I wanted extras, when I said yes, she held up 10 fingers, I countered with 8 fingers. So, 120 to the house for my massage, then 80 to my masseuse for extras. I don't know how things work here. I admit, it was more pricey than I would have liked, but like I said I don't know how things here work, was I wrong?Depends on if extras meant an extra shot. If not you REALLY over paid. You made them happy LOL.

DaeguWanderer
08-17-18, 16:24
No action lately in daegu?Anybody been to a place with a table shower around here? Or Nuru?

DaeguWanderer
08-17-18, 23:55
Where by in Waegwan? If you don't mind me asking. I have been living near Waegwan but have not had the courage to go around any of the places. Its a small city I didn't think you'd find it here. Would you mind sharing? I'd be interested in checking it out as well if you don't mind sharing.On the main strip of waegwan I will see a 24 hour massage place on the 4th floor of a building, I don't remember what else is in the building but it's definitely full service for 100 k.

HayMitch
08-21-18, 02:25
Anybody been to a place with a table shower around here? Or Nuru?No luck on either a Nuru or a Table Shower. Found a few places that will let you shower prior to a massage, but an actual table shower, no luck. A Nuru would be like finding the holy grail for me.

DaeguWanderer
08-30-18, 06:20
No luck on either a Nuru or a Table Shower. Found a few places that will let you shower prior to a massage, but an actual table shower, no luck. A Nuru would be like finding the holy grail for me.Where have you been going in Daegu? Only have a few weeks left and want to try a new spot. How would you rate the women?

HayMitch
09-07-18, 07:21
Where have you been going in Daegu? Only have a few weeks left and want to try a new spot. How would you rate the women?I go the places across the street from Shingesae mall. So, when you cross the street from the mall, there is one Main Street, Dongbu-ro 30 gil, stay off that main road. Th places that main road are overpriced and not f / s. Maybe it's because they are on the main strip. There is a place on Dongbu-ro 26 gil, next door to the Debec Department store outlet. 3 stories, says Healing Aroma Spa, it's 2 F in the building. Go up the stairs, it says members only, but that's not true. Closest I had to a Nuru. Girl was maybe a 7-8, massaged in a mini-skirt, pantiless. F / S was available. Self shower only though. 90 for the Aroma massage, 5 extra for the shower and then tip was negotiable. Dongu-ro 28 gil, huge 3 story building, says massage all over it, excellent massage, self shower, f / s. I hit a few places on Dongu-ro 28 gil, but these are not so great massages, and girls aren't f / s. I hit one next to a gas station, one above an adult toy place and one near a coffee shop, all on 28 gil, m none worth visiting twice. My favorite place is next door to the Debec outlet. Picture of the place attached. Sorry pic is sideways, wasn't that way when I took it or when I uploaded it, but it is now. I also hit a massage place near Seomun market, good massage, f/s, cheaper than the area by Shingsae both in tip and massage cost, but I can't remember where the place was. I just popped in while walking to the market one evening.

Xnane
09-08-18, 05:36
I go the places across the street from Shingesae mall. So, when you cross the street from the mall, there is one Main Street, Dongbu-ro 30 gil, stay off that main road. Th places that main road are overpriced and not f / s. Maybe it's because they are on the main strip. There is a place on Dongbu-ro 26 gil, next door to the Debec Department store outlet. 3 stories, says Healing Aroma Spa, it's 2 F in the building. Go up the stairs, it says members only, but that's not true. Closest I had to a Nuru. Girl was maybe a 7-8, massaged in a mini-skirt, pantiless. F / S was available. Self shower only though. 90 for the Aroma massage, 5 extra for the shower and then tip was negotiable. Dongu-ro 28 gil, huge 3 story building, says massage all over it, excellent massage, self shower, f / s. I hit a few places on Dongu-ro 28 gil, but these are not so great massages, and girls aren't f / s. I hit one next to a gas station, one above an adult toy place and one near a coffee shop, all on 28 gil, m none worth visiting twice. My favorite place is next door to the Debec outlet. Picture of the place attached. Sorry pic is sideways, wasn't that way when I took it or when I uploaded it, but it is now. I also hit a massage place near Seomun market, good massage, f/s, cheaper than the area by Shingsae both in tip and massage cost, but I can't remember where the place was. I just popped in while walking to the market one evening.Hi,

What would be the proper tipping amount / etiquette at the places you mentioned?

Thanks.

Xnane
09-08-18, 06:28
I go the places across the street from Shingesae mall. So, when you cross the street from the mall, there is one Main Street, Dongbu-ro 30 gil, stay off that main road. Th places that main road are overpriced and not f / s. Maybe it's because they are on the main strip. There is a place on Dongbu-ro 26 gil, next door to the Debec Department store outlet. 3 stories, says Healing Aroma Spa, it's 2 F in the building. Go up the stairs, it says members only, but that's not true. Closest I had to a Nuru. Girl was maybe a 7-8, massaged in a mini-skirt, pantiless. F / S was available. Self shower only though. 90 for the Aroma massage, 5 extra for the shower and then tip was negotiable. Dongu-ro 28 gil, huge 3 story building, says massage all over it, excellent massage, self shower, f / s. I hit a few places on Dongu-ro 28 gil, but these are not so great massages, and girls aren't f / s. I hit one next to a gas station, one above an adult toy place and one near a coffee shop, all on 28 gil, m none worth visiting twice. My favorite place is next door to the Debec outlet. Picture of the place attached. Sorry pic is sideways, wasn't that way when I took it or when I uploaded it, but it is now. I also hit a massage place near Seomun market, good massage, f/s, cheaper than the area by Shingsae both in tip and massage cost, but I can't remember where the place was. I just popped in while walking to the market one evening.Hi,

What is the tipping amount / etiquette at the places you've mentioned for f / s?

Thanks.

LovinAsia
09-09-18, 21:43
Hi,

What is the tipping amount / etiquette at the places you've mentioned for f / s?

Thanks.Why are you guys tipping?

Xnane
09-10-18, 07:56
Why are you guys tipping?New in town, I don't know how things work here.

HayMitch
09-14-18, 02:21
Why are you guys tipping?Enlighten us. What do you suggest we do instead of tipping?

LovinAsia
09-14-18, 18:59
Enlighten us. What do you suggest we do instead of tipping?Ummmm. Nothing. Put your pants back on and leave.

Initial payment includes full service or whatever menu you asked and paid for up front.

JackHole
10-04-18, 11:34
2) Another massage place with table shower and full service. Price was 100 K for 1 hour. On the corner of Seongdang (4) Jct (this is the name of the 4 corner intersection). It is on the Seongdang metro stop. It is diagonally across the West Daegu Express Bus Station. There's couple of large barbershop poles; you can't miss it. It's in the basement.Went looking for this place tonight. Directions were Spot-on; however, the place was closed (I went by at 7:00 PM on a Thurs Night). Since I was there, I went to the double-barber-pole place down and across the street just for kicks. Older woman (50 - 60), slim, in good shape. Took my 60 K Won and gave me the shorts and top. Massage was great and she finished me off with a BBBJCIM. Was PLEASANTLY surprised by this. Cleaned me up and kicked me out the door with a smile on my face. Not a bad experience.

Some additional Intel: This Place: Google Map Coord: 35.846946 N, 128.590195 E, is a rub & Tug. Older woman (50's) who gives a great massage and a 'tug' that feels like the real thing (She even gets out her tatas for you to play with). Damage is 60 K. (I really thought it was the real thing the first time around!

This place: Google Map Coord: 35°50'50.4"and 128°35'25.3"E, is another rub & tug just around the corner. Staffed by 2 slightly younger women (40 - 50 and well-put-together). Straight Rub & Tug w / Minimal Massage. But it gets the job done (Got the "younger" of the 2). Damage - 60 K. Given a choice, I'll take one of the first 2 I mentioned. Be safe out there!

- Jack.

GreenBud
10-04-18, 11:53
Went looking for this place tonight. Directions were Spot-on; however, the place was closed (I went by at 7:00 PM on a Thurs Night). Since I was there, I went to the double-barber-pole place down and across the street just for kicks. Older woman (50 - 60), slim, in good shape. Took my 60 K Won and gave me the shorts and top. Massage was great and she finished me off with a BBBJCIM. Was PLEASANTLY surprised by this.

Good for you. Generally it seems that 60K gives you a massage and hand job. 100K gives you full service.

GreenBud. GREAT info. Thank you. I unfortunately don't speak or read Korean and all the street names here could be written in Swahili for all I can tell.Hopefully by now you noticed that all the signs are in both Korean and English.

Also, all the major streets have a corresponding number on the signs. There is a good map on the internet with all the streets and corresponding numbers. But I couldn't quickly find it.

Koreans don't use the numbers; ex-pats use it. You can use Google street view to look at the numbers on the signs to find your location. If there is a will, there is a way.

SlapStickFun01
10-29-18, 23:46
Down in Daegu again and needing a F / S massage. Is Healing Aroma still open and F / S?

SlapStickFun01
10-31-18, 04:18
So, finally got the courage to hit a massage parlor. Stopped by a place near DongDaegu station. The place I went to was on Dongbu-ro 24 gil. 2 buildings to the right of the huge Debec outlet. 3rd floor. Wynn Aroma spa, big sign on the building and lots of posters in the doorway. I went in and up the stairs, saw a sign on the door that said members only. I hesitated, but went in anyway. Turns out, no membership needed. No English spoken at all. 4 massage options, no idea what they were, but they cost 60,90,120 &150. I opted for the 120. So, to make a long story short, 120,000 won, before I paid the hostess lady at the desk wrote the word sex on a notepad and circled it and then put a big X through it and said no, and shook her head. I agreed and was showed a room. So, massage lady was in her 30's, thin, maybe a 6-7. Ended up with an almost 2 hour massage, bbj, CFS, and left with a can of juice and a bottle of water. I went in around 815 pm and had to tell the masseuse to stop at 10 because I had places to be. \not sure how much longer she would have kept going if I hadn't stopped her. I still had 1 foot and leg to go. It was procey at 120 for the massage and I tipped 80,000, the lady asked for 100,000 but I played dumb and only showed her 80, she obliged. So 200,000 total damage, but hey I got a free juice and water out of it.So lady says no sex and then you got CFS. Must of been the top that got that.

JackHole
11-01-18, 23:02
My favorite place is next door to the Debec outlet. Visited this place on a Tues Night around 7 pm Your directions were spot on. But here's what Google Map says along with Coords: Dongbu-ro 22-gil Sincheon 4 (sa) -dong, Dong-gu, Daegu.

35.871184, 128.626835. This is the first F / S place I've found in Daegu outside of the Red Light District. And believe me, I've been looking. I like their business model. They rotate good-looking Thai cuties every 2 - 3 months. The girl I had was on a 2-month stay. She leaves next month. 7-8 in looks with one of the best racks I've seen on a Thai chick. Oral skills were OK (all covered, of course! Safety First) - not great, but not terrible either. Then she jumped on top and rode with enthusiasm. Oh. The Massage was pretty good also. Prices are posted at the door corresponding to the length of your 'massage. ' Once you've changed over and the massage has started, the girl will then ask you what you REALLY want and then the negotiations begin. They will typically ask for 100 K more for F / S. Money up front before anything else happens. Since I plan on returning to this place, I simply gave her what she asked. No sense getting a bad reputation at one of the few F / S places in this town. If you want to negotiate for rock-bottom priced poon. Go to the RLD. Which isn't really that impressive. I've not seen the one in Busan. But the best closest RLD I know of is in Suwon. Anybody else got any recommendations?

Be Safe out there. - Jack.

SlapStickFun01
11-02-18, 01:46
Visited this place on a Tues Night around 7 pm Your directions were spot on. But here's what Google Map says along with Coords: Dongbu-ro 22-gil Sincheon 4 (sa) -dong, Dong-gu, Daegu.

35.871184, 128.626835. This is the first F / S place I've found in Daegu outside of the Red Light District. And believe me, I've been looking. I like their business model. They rotate good-looking Thai cuties every 2 - 3 months. The girl I had was on a 2-month stay. She leaves next month. 7-8 in looks with one of the best racks I've seen on a Thai chick. Oral skills were OK (all covered, of course! Safety First) - not great, but not terrible either. Then she jumped on top and rode with enthusiasm. Oh. The Massage was pretty good also. Prices are posted at the door corresponding to the length of your 'massage. ' Once you've changed over and the massage has started, the girl will then ask you what you REALLY want and then the negotiations begin. They will typically ask for 100 K more for F / S. Money up front before anything else happens. Since I plan on returning to this place, I simply gave her what she asked. No sense getting a bad reputation at one of the few F / S places in this town. If you want to negotiate for rock-bottom priced poon. Go to the RLD. Which isn't really that impressive. I've not seen the one in Busan. But the best closest RLD I know of is in Suwon. Anybody else got any recommendations?

Be Safe out there. - Jack.Which Debec outlet may I ask. I need a regular place.

JackHole
11-02-18, 09:43
Which Debec outlet may I ask. I need a regular place.Info is right there in the post. Use Google Maps: 35.871184, 128.626835.

HayMitch
11-05-18, 07:34
Which Debec outlet may I ask. I need a regular place.After looking at google maps, it appears the Debec outlet is still being built when using street view. The directions and coordinates will take you right there. Once you are in the right area, the massage building and Debec outlet are nearly impossible to miss.

HayMitch
11-06-18, 02:58
I know these massage places say 24 hours on their sign but. I tried one in the morning and was told to come back in a few hours. Anyone know of any Spa / Massage place here in Daegu with morning hours? Not looking for a place that advertises 24 hours, bit one that someone has actually tried and had success on the morning? Thanks!

Concrete Slab
01-06-19, 18:37
I'm coming back to Korea on a business trip next week and I want to hit up Cool Massage one last time just for old times sake. Is it still open? Does anyone know the price list?

HayMitch
01-15-19, 02:01
I know these massage places say 24 hours on their sign but. I tried one in the morning and was told to come back in a few hours. Anyone know of any Spa / Massage place here in Daegu with morning hours? Not looking for a place that advertises 24 hours, bit one that someone has actually tried and had success on the morning? Thanks!Where is / was cool massage? Been to a few places but I don't know names.

SlapStickFun01
03-15-19, 03:05
Haven't seen anyone post in a while. I hit a few massage shops around Dongdaegu and found that all will give sex if when she asks you want service and you say " sex" that's usually when they hold up 10 fingers. The RDL is in bad shape we need to bring it back. Actually saw a girl twice there and she asked me for date with no sex no pay. She showed me a few sights in Daegu. Got her drunk and loose lipped. Was told the girls are hurting for business these days, that she will got 3 days with no customers. Cute Korean thing to.

How's everyone else's luck been?

HayMitch
03-22-19, 01:35
Haven't seen anyone post in a while. I hit a few massage shops around Dongdaegu and found that all will give sex if when she asks you want service and you say " sex" that's usually when they hold up 10 fingers. The RDL is in bad shape we need to bring it back. Actually saw a girl twice there and she asked me for date with no sex no pay. She showed me a few sights in Daegu. Got her drunk and loose lipped. Was told the girls are hurting for business these days, that she will got 3 days with no customers. Cute Korean thing to.

How's everyone else's luck been?Pretty much same experience as you. The massage parlors around Dongdaegu are a sure thing. I have my favorite that I hit up, found a girl there that will DFK, and give something close to a nuru but without as much oil, she also enjoys a finger up her bum while riding. Unfortunately, eventually she will move on to another spot, like they all do, and the hunt for a regular girl will start over again. I don't do the RLD, went there a few times, never left disappointed, but it's just sad, only half the places open, 2 or 3 girls per place, none looking enthusiastic to be there. Found a street with a bunch of old ladies sitting on the side that will try to get you to follow them back to their houses for "showtime", they will start at 100 but try to talk you into going with them by dropping their prices. . I have not taken them up on their offer as I don't know if they have girls back in the house waiting or if they themselves are the girl. I don't want to follow an old lady back only to find out it's her that provides services.

SlapStickFun01
03-24-19, 06:56
Pretty much same experience as you. The massage parlors around Dongdaegu are a sure thing. I have my favorite that I hit up, found a girl there that will DFK, and give something close to a nuru but without as much oil, she also enjoys a finger up her bum while riding. Unfortunately, eventually she will move on to another spot, like they all do, and the hunt for a regular girl will start over again. I don't do the RLD, went there a few times, never left disappointed, but it's just sad, only half the places open, 2 or 3 girls per place, none looking enthusiastic to be there. Found a street with a bunch of old ladies sitting on the side that will try to get you to follow them back to their houses for "showtime", they will start at 100 but try to talk you into going with them by dropping their prices. . I have not taken them up on their offer as I don't know if they have girls back in the house waiting or if they themselves are the girl. I don't want to follow an old lady back only to find out it's her that provides services.Is your regular place Wynn massage? I've been there a time or two, seems they have the hottest girls.

HayMitch
03-25-19, 08:24
Is your regular place Wynn massage? I've been there a time or two, seems they have the hottest girls.No, not Wynn, although I have been there a time or two and was not disappointed. My place is on one of the side streets intersecting with the street Wynn is on. Wish I knew what street it was but I don't. I want to try an officetel, or a kisbang one day, maybe even find a true Nuru, but I speak zero Korean and look even less Korean that I speak.

SlapStickFun01
03-26-19, 04:26
No, not Wynn, although I have been there a time or two and was not disappointed. My place is on one of the side streets intersecting with the street Wynn is on. Wish I knew what street it was but I don't. I want to try an officetel, or a kisbang one day, maybe even find a true Nuru, but I speak zero Korean and look even less Korean that I speak.I have seen those side streets. Most shops are in the street just one up from Wynn. I've tried to go I to a business room a time or two but get turned away because I am not Korean. Did the Norabang once shit was 100,000 Won for the hour with the guiro then another 100,000 after the first hour and another 100,000 for any action with the girl. I didn't make it past the first 100,000 before saying peace.

Niteluvr
03-27-19, 04:39
Pretty much same experience as you. The massage parlors around Dongdaegu are a sure thing. I have my favorite that I hit up, found a girl there that will DFK, and give something close to a nuru but without as much oil, she also enjoys a finger up her bum while riding. Unfortunately, eventually she will move on to another spot, like they all do, and the hunt for a regular girl will start over again. I don't do the RLD, went there a few times, never left disappointed, but it's just sad, only half the places open, 2 or 3 girls per place, none looking enthusiastic to be there. Found a street with a bunch of old ladies sitting on the side that will try to get you to follow them back to their houses for "showtime", they will start at 100 but try to talk you into going with them by dropping their prices. . I have not taken them up on their offer as I don't know if they have girls back in the house waiting or if they themselves are the girl. I don't want to follow an old lady back only to find out it's her that provides services.Was this side street a few blocks away from the RLD and close to the train station downtown? If so, they have old, dried up working girls who have no other way to make a living. Used to find an occasional gem there (meaning 40-ish and not hideous) who gave good service and was fairly tight.

SlapStickFun01
03-27-19, 08:51
Was this side street a few blocks away from the RLD and close to the train station downtown? If so, they have old, dried up working girls who have no other way to make a living. Used to find an occasional gem there (meaning 40-ish and not hideous) who gave good service and was fairly tight.I think you are talking about 2 side streets near Daegu station. I typically stay in hotels in that area. We are talking about near DongDaegu station and all the massage shops. Picked up a Vietnamese chick at Thursday Party had a few drinks and was balls deep by 1130 pm sometimes it's just as easy to pick up a girl out on her own as a professional and cheaper.

HayMitch
03-27-19, 10:03
Was this side street a few blocks away from the RLD and close to the train station downtown? If so, they have old, dried up working girls who have no other way to make a living. Used to find an occasional gem there (meaning 40-ish and not hideous) who gave good service and was fairly tight.Yup, that's the street. I was thinking they maybe brought you back to the younger girls but, then I thought, If they had decent ladies, then those ladies would be here trying to pull guys in, so I passed. Glad I did. It's sad walking down that road. Some of the side streets off that road have doorways lit up with pink / red lighting as well.

Niteluvr
03-27-19, 23:05
I think you are talking about 2 side streets near Daegu station. I typically stay in hotels in that area. We are talking about near DongDaegu station and all the massage shops. Picked up a Vietnamese chick at Thursday Party had a few drinks and was balls deep by 1130 pm sometimes it's just as easy to pick up a girl out on her own as a professional and cheaper.What exactly is Thursday Party? A bar near Dongdaegu station or?

Niteluvr
03-27-19, 23:07
Yup, that's the street. I was thinking they maybe brought you back to the younger girls but, then I thought, If they had decent ladies, then those ladies would be here trying to pull guys in, so I passed. Glad I did. It's sad walking down that road. Some of the side streets off that road have doorways lit up with pink / red lighting as well.Yeah, that couple of streets is nothing but oldies who can't work anywhere else because it would ruin business. I had a couple of favorites there in 2005-2006 that I would do for 30 KRW each. Not exactly hotties, but one could suck dick well and the other had a very tight pussy.

SlapStickFun01
03-28-19, 07:47
Yeah, that couple of streets is nothing but oldies who can't work anywhere else because it would ruin business. I had a couple of favorites there in 2005-2006 that I would do for 30 KRW each. Not exactly hotties, but one could suck dick well and the other had a very tight pussy.I was walking last night and was asked by 2 separate not so hot girls asking me if I want " showtime" wanted 70,000 I had to decline. Was thinking of trying a different massage spot this evening around Dongdaegu. What are some besides Wynn.

SlapStickFun01
03-28-19, 07:50
What exactly is Thursday Party? A bar near Dongdaegu station or?It is a bar in the downtown shopping area. There are some Korean girls there that like American men. 3rd girl I've banged from there one did me in her stairwell when taking her home other in my office and then this one at her apartment.

PtRumble
03-28-19, 08:00
Is your regular place Wynn massage? I've been there a time or two, seems they have the hottest girls.Where is Wynn? I've only found Win motel near the station. I'm kind of iffy on some of these massage parlors since they look pretty generic (trying to avoid the grandma shops), from what I'm gathering, are there places around dongdaegu station and better than what's at the RLD?

PtRumble
03-28-19, 11:36
(If my previous posts goes through, disregard, I just didn't read far enough and found it).

Thanks for the tips guys, found the place using the GPS coordinates, (I kept looking for Debec outlet on Google).

Wasn't disappointed. Given this is going to be based on my experiences with AMPS in the US and Europe.

I had to wait about 10 minutes, apparently I found out my provider had to come from home to get ready. Oops. Opted for the 60 min because I was in a rush, seems that's the lowest that was offered.

I drew Lisa, a cute and petite but nicely stacked girl, maybe 30-ish? Judging by her skin, I wouldn't peg her older than mid-30's. Her English was pretty good, she preferred English over Korean.

She started with a solid medium / hard back massage, which to me is a fantastic bonus. It was honestly enough that if I walked out without extras, I would've been fine. We talked a bit about cooking and food. After 30 minutes she offered extras. Pretty simple, 50 for HJ, 100 for FS, I just went with the FS. She had a routine but was fun to play with. I feel like I could've gone DATY if I tried.

Worked me pretty good even after I finished.

Showered (self), she offered coffee, we hugged and said goodbye. Probably one of the better times at a MP.

Kagasain
03-28-19, 11:51
What exactly is Thursday Party? A bar near Dongdaegu station or?Thursday Party is a chain of bars. They are all around Korea. In Seoul, Busan, Daegu.

OralSea
03-28-19, 12:24
What exactly is Thursday Party? A bar near Dongdaegu station or?Here is the location in Kakao map: http://kko.to/UfahIDCHT.

You can also google or kakao map search for "Thursday Party" and look at the Daegu area. Naver Map doesn't show any results unless you search the phone number, which we can't post here.

Good luck Gents.

OC,

SlapStickFun01
03-29-19, 03:00
(If my previous posts goes through, disregard, I just didn't read far enough and found it).

Thanks for the tips guys, found the place using the GPS coordinates, (I kept looking for Debec outlet on Google).

Wasn't disappointed. Given this is going to be based on my experiences with AMPS in the US and Europe.

I had to wait about 10 minutes, apparently I found out my provider had to come from home to get ready. Oops. Opted for the 60 min because I was in a rush, seems that's the lowest that was offered.

I drew Lisa, a cute and petite but nicely stacked girl, maybe 30-ish? Judging by her skin, I wouldn't peg her older than mid-30's. Her English was pretty good, she preferred English over Korean.

She started with a solid medium / hard back massage, which to me is a fantastic bonus. It was honestly enough that if I walked out without extras, I would've been fine. We talked a bit about cooking and food. After 30 minutes she offered extras. Pretty simple, 50 for HJ, 100 for FS, I just went with the FS. She had a routine but was fun to play with. I feel like I could've gone DATY if I tried.

Worked me pretty good even after I finished.

Showered (self), she offered coffee, we hugged and said goodbye. Probably one of the better times at a MP.What is her routine? I might have to check her out. Was it Wynn Aroma or just Aroma massage?

PtRumble
03-30-19, 17:37
What is her routine? I might have to check her out. Was it Wynn Aroma or just Aroma massage?I think it was just Aroma. I didn't find Wynn. It was next to the outlet mall.

It was a little LFK, played with her chest a bit, she lay me down, some licking here on my chest but that felt mechanical, then went down, wasn't bad. Not the best I've gotten but was enough to get him ready. It helped she was cute and let my hands roam.

GypsyMan
04-01-19, 03:51
It is a bar in the downtown shopping area. There are some Korean girls there that like American men. 3rd girl I've banged from there one did me in her stairwell when taking her home other in my office and then this one at her apartment.Could you please let me know the prices there?

GypsyMan
04-01-19, 06:21
I spoke English and used google translate to ask about the table shower, most of them understood what I was looking for but said they just had a regular stand up shower only. I would say that most places offer full service for 100 k won to 120 k won in that area depending on the quality of the girls. You will be given a pair of shorts and a T-shirt to change into after you shower yourself. They will give a decent massage for about 25-30 min and then leave the room for a few minutes after asking you to flip over. When he last comes back in she will remove your clothes and hers and provide you with full service. I've never had any complain about doing as many positions as I wanted. Most girls will join you in the shower afterwards to help you clean up. I've never been asked for a tip either which was very surprising to me.Hello, would you mind to share the exact location of that place, if you remember?

SlapStickFun01
04-15-19, 07:02
Could you please let me know the prices there?No charge for the girls it's a bar, you just have to have some game look decent and you can pick them up. Back in town for a few days anything new? Any news girls at the massage parlors near Debec outlet? Thought about doing a room salon tonight.

HayMitch
04-22-19, 01:47
No charge for the girls it's a bar, you just have to have some game look decent and you can pick them up. Back in town for a few days anything new? Any news girls at the massage parlors near Debec outlet? Thought about doing a room salon tonight.Changeover at the massage parlors has been pretty slow lately. My usual place has had no new girls in over a month, kinda surprising. I am dying to try a room salon but, unfortunately I am about as non-Asian looking as a guy can get and speak no Korean.

HayMitch
05-05-19, 07:31
Anyone know of any late morning, afternoon spas? I know they say 24 hrs but I tried 2 so far at around noon. First one turned me away, told me to come back at night, the second one, put me in a room and had me wait. 20 minutes later, I came out to see what was up and they said a little longer, they had to call the girl in from home. I am hoping to find a place with staff ready to go and noon or so. There has to be a daytime play place somewhere.

Niteluvr
05-08-19, 03:02
Do any of you gents frequent the bars just outside of Camp Walker? If so, would like to hear some recent exploits.

HayMitch
05-09-19, 04:00
Do any of you gents frequent the bars just outside of Camp Walker? If so, would like to hear some recent exploits.There's nothing around Camp Walker. Years ago, maybe, now, nothing worth going to. Your best bet is to head downtown.

SlapStickFun01
05-09-19, 10:06
There's nothing around Camp Walker. Years ago, maybe, now, nothing worth going to. Your best bet is to head downtown.Around Camp Walker is nothing they have run them all off. If you want a massage with either happy ending or full service head over to the area by Dongdaegu station. There's a whole street. Most all of them offer full service. You'll pay 60,000 to 80,000 for an hour and a half Aroma massage. I always start by not wearing those shorts they give you. She will eventually ask if you want service. That will be 50,000 that's when I've said " sex" and they usually say either 80,000 or 100,000. Now there is one place I've been that at the counter I asked for sex and it was 110,000 for an hour of massage and sex. If you are polite fuck them good not just slam it home like a rabbit. Tell them they are pretty hell treat them like a woman they will more then likely give you their line or Kakao ID. Keep in touch with them not in a horn dog way but a gentleman way and they will more then likely ask you to come see them and give you some ass for a deep discount or even free. I've had Thai, Chinese, Malaysian, and Korean ass over there and all have broke it off for free to me after no more then 2 visits.

Hope this helps.

Niteluvr
05-09-19, 14:45
There's nothing around Camp Walker. Years ago, maybe, now, nothing worth going to. Your best bet is to head downtown.Did all of the bars close outside the main gate of Camp Walker? Used to be a smattering of cheap bars with pool tables where guys would hang out and hit on the Korean bartenders or the occasional "civilian" Korean who would show up.

HayMitch
05-11-19, 04:41
Did all of the bars close outside the main gate of Camp Walker? Used to be a smattering of cheap bars with pool tables where guys would hang out and hit on the Korean bartenders or the occasional "civilian" Korean who would show up.If you're talking about suicide alley, there are maybe 1 or 2 bars left. Now it's all realtors, apartments, burger joints and cheap restaurants. Korean civilians barely ever show up and when they do it's a 10-1 American male to Korean female ratio. Not worth even going. If your looking for Korean ladies p4p, your best shot is downtown. Thursday party always has girls who know what the deal is. Outside Kikis is always good as well. I don't play the bar game here but I have stopped and checked out by a few near the gates with some of my buds. I would not go back. I picked up an English teacher from the US outside Kikis with the promise of real "American Taco Bell" and a trip through the PX. Just supplying her and her lady friends with tacos was good for a weekend of fun at the local cheap motel.

HayMitch
05-11-19, 04:43
Around Camp Walker is nothing they have run them all off. If you want a massage with either happy ending or full service head over to the area by Dongdaegu station. There's a whole street. Most all of them offer full service. You'll pay 60,000 to 80,000 for an hour and a half Aroma massage. I always start by not wearing those shorts they give you. She will eventually ask if you want service. That will be 50,000 that's when I've said " sex" and they usually say either 80,000 or 100,000. Now there is one place I've been that at the counter I asked for sex and it was 110,000 for an hour of massage and sex. If you are polite fuck them good not just slam it home like a rabbit. Tell them they are pretty hell treat them like a woman they will more then likely give you their line or Kakao ID. Keep in touch with them not in a horn dog way but a gentleman way and they will more then likely ask you to come see them and give you some ass for a deep discount or even free. I've had Thai, Chinese, Malaysian, and Korean ass over there and all have broke it off for free to me after no more then 2 visits.

Hope this helps.This is the GOSPEL. I have had pretty much the same experience near DongDaegu station.

GypsyMan
05-15-19, 08:49
Around Camp Walker is nothing they have run them all off. If you want a massage with either happy ending or full service head over to the area by Dongdaegu station. There's a whole street. Most all of them offer full service. You'll pay 60,000 to 80,000 for an hour and a half Aroma massage. I always start by not wearing those shorts they give you. She will eventually ask if you want service. That will be 50,000 that's when I've said " sex" and they usually say either 80,000 or 100,000. Now there is one place I've been that at the counter I asked for sex and it was 110,000 for an hour of massage and sex. If you are polite fuck them good not just slam it home like a rabbit. Tell them they are pretty hell treat them like a woman they will more then likely give you their line or Kakao ID. Keep in touch with them not in a horn dog way but a gentleman way and they will more then likely ask you to come see them and give you some ass for a deep discount or even free. I've had Thai, Chinese, Malaysian, and Korean ass over there and all have broke it off for free to me after no more then 2 visits.

Hope this helps.Could you tell us the name or exact location of this message shops near Dongdaegu station?

Niteluvr
05-16-19, 02:30
If you're talking about suicide alley, there are maybe 1 or 2 bars left. Now it's all realtors, apartments, burger joints and cheap restaurants. Korean civilians barely ever show up and when they do it's a 10-1 American male to Korean female ratio. Not worth even going. If your looking for Korean ladies p4p, your best shot is downtown. Thursday party always has girls who know what the deal is. Outside Kikis is always good as well. I don't play the bar game here but I have stopped and checked out by a few near the gates with some of my buds. I would not go back. I picked up an English teacher from the US outside Kikis with the promise of real "American Taco Bell" and a trip through the PX. Just supplying her and her lady friends with tacos was good for a weekend of fun at the local cheap motel.Suicide alley? Is that what the street outside the main gate of Camp Walker is called? It had no name when I was there and it's not the gate near the MP station, it's the smaller one. Haven't been there since 2006 and the ratio of American guys to Korean women was bad back then. Would you mind posting a pic of the gate and the street outside?

HayMitch
05-17-19, 01:26
Suicide alley? Is that what the street outside the main gate of Camp Walker is called? It had no name when I was there and it's not the gate near the MP station, it's the smaller one. Haven't been there since 2006 and the ratio of American guys to Korean women was bad back then. Would you mind posting a pic of the gate and the street outside?The gate near the MP station is gate 6. There are a few love motels near gate 6, I guess you could call a girl or use an app to have her meet you there, but you would need to speak some Korean, I have no idea how any of that works. No bars near gate 6 though. Gate 4 is the gate near suicide alley, its the gate near the PX. Sorry, due to security, I will not be posting a picture of either the street or the gate. You can use google maps, but I am not sure what street view will show.

Niteluvr
05-17-19, 01:59
The gate near the MP station is gate 6. There are a few love motels near gate 6, I guess you could call a girl or use an app to have her meet you there, but you would need to speak some Korean, I have no idea how any of that works. No bars near gate 6 though. Gate 4 is the gate near suicide alley, its the gate near the PX. Sorry, due to security, I will not be posting a picture of either the street or the gate. You can use google maps, but I am not sure what street view will show.So, are there still any GI bars outside of Gate 4? There were 5 on that small street leading up to the main intersection with the traffic light. Outside of Gate 6 and just to the left was a Korean club in the basement of a building (forgot the name) and the mamasan previously owned a GI club across the street from the front gate of Camp Henry going towards Camp George. This was 2006 though. She had a smattering of Russian ladies as "juicy" girls who I used to rent out for quickies.

Curious why you can't post a pic due to security. It's a public street.

GreenBud
05-19-19, 01:30
Could you tell us the name or exact location of this message shops near Dongdaegu station?The massage places and Business clubs are across the bullet train station on the street which has Mr Pizza at the start. Look at my previous post for details.

GreenBud
05-19-19, 01:34
Did all of the bars close outside the main gate of Camp Walker? Used to be a smattering of cheap bars with pool tables where guys would hang out and hit on the Korean bartenders or the occasional "civilian" Korean who would show up.There were Juice Bars previously, with hostesses. Around 2014, the base commander prohibited members of his command to go there due to people trafficking concerns.

HayMitch
05-19-19, 02:03
So, are there still any GI bars outside of Gate 4? There were 5 on that small street leading up to the main intersection with the traffic light. Outside of Gate 6 and just to the left was a Korean club in the basement of a building (forgot the name) and the mamasan previously owned a GI club across the street from the front gate of Camp Henry going towards Camp George. This was 2006 though. She had a smattering of Russian ladies as "juicy" girls who I used to rent out for quickies.

Curious why you can't post a pic due to security. It's a public street.So, not going to post a picture because in the same sentence that you asked for a pic of the street you also asked for a pic of the gate. I don't go to that street enough to take a pic of the street itself, besides, there are no juicy bars there anymore. You may be able to pick up a lonely Army spouse in the 1 bar that's left, but that's about it. Any 24 hour massage place here has p4 p. Walk down a street, take your pic of massage place and as long as they are foreigner friendly you will be serviced and leave happy.

Niteluvr
05-19-19, 02:32
So, not going to post a picture because in the same sentence that you asked for a pic of the street you also asked for a pic of the gate. I don't go to that street enough to take a pic of the street itself, besides, there are no juicy bars there anymore. You may be able to pick up a lonely Army spouse in the 1 bar that's left, but that's about it. Any 24 hour massage place here has p4 p. Walk down a street, take your pic of massage place and as long as they are foreigner friendly you will be serviced and leave happy.Thanks for the update. I'm certainly not a terrorist, just retired Army. Worked at both Henry and Walker so I don't need pics of the gates. I only asked for a pic of the gate so I would know which gate you were talking about. Been years since I was there so I can't remember gate numbers. Was just curious what the street / bars right outside of Gate 4 at Walker look like now. Someone else said the Post Commander (base is a term used by the Air Force, not Army) put them off limits in 2014 due to "trafficking" concerns. That's a big political LOL.

SlapStickFun01
06-10-19, 07:14
Well I will be back down to Daegu next week. Any new places to monger at? I wonder if my usual spots have new girls. Hmm.

SlapStickFun01
06-17-19, 04:05
Well fellas the RLD In Daegu is pretty much gone. Seems a developer has bought most of it. Took a quick dive through and most places were gutted they even had a security guard walking around. Didn't check that one back street but it's not looking good. Them being shut down means more time over by Dongdaegu station and an influx of girls on Tinder pretending to be normal girls.

Sad sad day.

HayMitch
06-19-19, 02:36
Well fellas the RLD In Daegu is pretty much gone.Yeah, I drove by there last week and they had all the nasty mattresses stacked outside on the road by the Art Factory. Sad day but, those places had seen better days long ago. I was not a RLD aficionado but, a quick stop now and then was fun.

On a side note, my usual girl from my spa rotated to a new place without telling me where she was headed. Time to find a new place!

Was talking to someone and they mentioned full service coffee shops. Supposedly these are on side roads and in basements but are easily spotted because of their signage. Anybody try or have info on these places? My curiosity is kicking in.

SlapStickFun01
06-19-19, 07:58
Yeah, I drove by there last week and they had all the nasty mattresses stacked outside on the road by the Art Factory. Sad day but, those places had seen better days long ago. I was not a RLD aficionado but, a quick stop now and then was fun.

On a side note, my usual girl from my spa rotated to a new place without telling me where she was headed. Time to find a new place!

Was talking to someone and they mentioned full service coffee shops. Supposedly these are on side roads and in basements but are easily spotted because of their signage. Anybody try or have info on these places? My curiosity is kicking in.Hmm what is the sign for these full service coffee shops? What is your regular massage place? Mine was Aroma massage and another around the corner. I've got a massage parlor in my Hotel building the girl offered full service for 80 this Monday. I took her up on it and fucked her brains out asked for her Line ID. She messaged me on Line just 30 minutes ago asking when I was coming back and that her services would be for " whatever I wanted to tip" yep that means I'm going to give her maybe 50 US.

HayMitch
06-21-19, 03:38
Hmm what is the sign for these full service coffee shops? What is your regular massage place? Mine was Aroma massage and another around the corner. I've got a massage parlor in my Hotel building the girl offered full service for 80 this Monday. I took her up on it and fucked her brains out asked for her Line ID. She messaged me on Line just 30 minutes ago asking when I was coming back and that her services would be for " whatever I wanted to tip" yep that means I'm going to give her maybe 50 US.My usual was a place near DongDaegu station, near a gas station, I don't know the name or address, just someplace I stopped in and had a good time, decided to go back, and became a regular. My girl moved on, time to find a new place.

I wish I knew more about these "coffee" shops but it was some dude I was talking to at a club. He told me they are on the side roads, sometimes downstairs, and usually have curtains covering the windows. I don't know any more than that. Sounds fishy so figured I would ask on here. I am jealous of you finding a girl. I would love to find a lady outside of the massage places to meet. I got a few line ID's from the massage girls, but nothing ever worked out. Your a lucky guy.

TheLegend93
06-23-19, 00:02
I'm a longtime lurker in these forums, and got a lot of help, so I thought I would contribute something. Thank you guys so much. Here's some intel I found in Daegu from personal experience or from rumors I heard so far. These are just my opinions and I understand people might have had differing experiences, so please keep that in mind.

1) Red Light District Jagalmadang: It was awesome while it lasted. Some girls were really hot, and most girls would let you do no condom / CIP, however the time was really short (20 minutes) It was recently demolished and Officetels will be built in its place. Sad that we now have to travel to Seoul for RLD action. In my experience, Seoul has the best in terms of looks and quality.

2) Thai Massage places: Around dongdaegu. Really not a fan of these. I went off a tip from these forums, and was really disappointed in the quality. The most recent one that I had was chubby and ugly. These girls are worked to death. You have to accept whatever girl you get. It's hit or miss, and usually it's a miss in terms of looks for me. Never pay upfront unless you can see the girl first.

3) Korean Sports massage / Anma: These are sprinkled through dongdaegu. Just walk out and go down the street to look for Anma sign. I don't like these either. While you do get a massage, it's quite expensive (160) and you don't get to choose. Quality is also hit or miss. Also they require condoms most of the time and I never got a true GFE. Usually won't accept foreigners.

4) Kissbangs: You can find these on Korean portal sites. Usually young / early 20's Korean college students. Quality is average to a rare hottie thrown in here and there. It's 70 for an hour but it's just DFK and a handjob at the end. I don't recommend unless you just want to kiss and do some light touching as you don't even get to penetrate.

5) Officetels: You can register on portal sites and must get an appointment first. It's a mix of Korean, Thai, and Russian girls. From my experience, the Koreans are the hottest with a medium level of service, but the Thai managers usually have average looks but the best service. The Russians are a huge hit or miss. Some of them won't even let you kiss them and have a bad attitude.

From my experience, you are almost always guaranteed GFE (DFK, DATY, BBBJ etc). The best thing about Koreans is that you get an hour and one shot. Usually you book your appointment, get the apartment number from the owner, and go in. Then you greet, she talks to you like a girlfriend would, then you shower. Then you go back in bed and she will give you some oral and then you have sex then leave when the hour is up. You should check the reviews and see if the service is good. One of the girls I frequent these days has a super tight pussy and even let me go bareback and always lets me unload inside her. It's best to learn a few Korean phrases to be able to have a conversation with them. You just have to find a manager that lets you go no condom if you prefer it that way. Usually its written in the site if they go bareback and sometimes there's extra charge, sometimes there's not. Cons are, they are more expensive (about 130 with additional fees for Koreans, 80 for Thai, 100-130 for Russians). If you need anymore tips PM me.

Seoul / Gangnam has the prettiest girls but are insanely expensive. The plus fees can add up to well over 200, sometimes even up to 800 believe it or not. Daegu from my experience has average to hot girls but the service is always better and the price is cheaper, around 130-170. Some officetels will clearly tell you no foreigners, so you just have to find one that accepts them.

6) Room / full salons: I have never tried these, but would like to try one of these someday. If anyone can help me get in, please send me a PM.

Thanks everyone and happy mongering!

===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

Jackson

HayMitch
06-25-19, 03:31
TheLegend,

Good info. Unfortunately you can't get pm's until you are a senior member. That sucks but, thanks for sharing. I have been trying to figure out how to find these online portals to find some ladies, got a thing for Thai girls since my visit there, but have had no luck finding them. I have had pretty good luck at the massage places though.

Anyway, thanks for sharing and welcome to the forum.

Banana Boi
06-25-19, 03:42
Unfortunately you can't get pm's until you are a senior member. That's not entirely correct. You can also get PM's by buying a subscription to ISG.

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/ISG_Payments.php?

SlapStickFun01
06-25-19, 08:55
So what are these portal sites so many speak of. I've been having luck hitting up the bars for those that don't know Sunday night is a pretty good night. I hit up Thursday Party left with some Thai girls that we're on their holiday from they bang they worked at. Long story short I played keep away for them when it came to Korean men. Woke up Monday morning with 2 girls in the bed had fun with them doing all sorts of naughty things. Checked my wallet and bank account and only dropped 200,000 Won the whole night. Have both of their Line ID's I'll be picking which one each day this week I want before they start work at 8 pm or they will be coming to my room after they get off at 4 am.

HayMitch
06-26-19, 01:34
So what are these portal sites so many speak of. I've been having luck hitting up the bars for those that don't know Sunday night is a pretty good night. I hit up Thursday Party left with some Thai girls that we're on their holiday from they bang they worked at. Long story short I played keep away for them when it came to Korean men. Woke up Monday morning with 2 girls in the bed had fun with them doing all sorts of naughty things. Checked my wallet and bank account and only dropped 200,000 Won the whole night. Have both of their Line ID's I'll be picking which one each day this week I want before they start work at 8 pm or they will be coming to my room after they get off at 4 am.Thursday party is always a good place for the ladies. These portal sites are a mystery to me but I am dying to find them. Would love to find a Thai girl for some consistent out of the massage place fun. The massage places are getting old. Wish I could find an early afternoon place that's reliable. Anyway, probably going to try to find some trouble over the next few days. Be safe all.

SlapStickFun01
06-26-19, 13:48
One of the little tasty's I picked up at Thursday Party.

Lordvins
06-26-19, 14:16
Hey! I

am new in Daegu. Looking for some places to lay down. Too bad that the RLD is closed. Almost 2 months here now! No luck at any place. Please guide me to some wet dream. I am open to anything, LOL.

Niteluvr
06-27-19, 02:51
Hey! I

am new in Daegu. Looking for some places to lay down. Too bad that the RLD is closed. Almost 2 months here now! No luck at any place. Please guide me to some wet dream. I am open to anything, LOL.You saying that the RLD a few blocks west of the downtown train station is completely closed? How about the freelancers across the street from that train station?

SlapStickFun01
06-27-19, 13:30
Thursday party is always a good place for the ladies. These portal sites are a mystery to me but I am dying to find them. Would love to find a Thai girl for some consistent out of the massage place fun. The massage places are getting old. Wish I could find an early afternoon place that's reliable. Anyway, probably going to try to find some trouble over the next few days. Be safe all.Hit up Boss massage it is just outside of Camp Walker. 4th floor. Has various rooms for VIP service. I was there at 2 pm. Looked like dude running the joint just woke up. Had to buzz the door. Anyways got the 90 for 60,000. Asked guy "sex" he said talk to girl. She walked in saw my tattoos and started with " oh I like yours here are mine" she showed me the upper vag tattoo, to which I said " I like I kiss" and bam that was it. She said massage I said sex and then she said how much you pay. I gave her 80,000 started to get another 10,000 out and she said " enough Opa enough" I then fucked her the whole 90 minutes got 2 shots, a shower service where she tried to get another shot out of me while showering, her Line ID as I hugged her good bye.

Got to the hotel resting up for tonight flirted with her on Line and she sent me this asking me to come back or take her out on her holiday. Said next time will be her treat.

GypsyMan
06-28-19, 07:46
Hit up Boss massage it is just outside of Camp Walker. 4th floor. Has various rooms for VIP service. I was there at 2 pm. Looked like dude running the joint just woke up. Had to buzz the door. Anyways got the 90 for 60,000. Asked guy "sex" he said talk to girl. She walked in saw my tattoos and started with " oh I like yours here are mine" she showed me the upper vag tattoo, to which I said " I like I kiss" and bam that was it. She said massage I said sex and then she said how much you pay. I gave her 80,000 started to get another 10,000 out and she said "enough Opa enough" I then fucked her the whole 90 minutes got 2 shots, a shower service where she tried to get another shot out of me while showering, her Line ID as I hugged her good bye.

Got to the hotel resting up for tonight flirted with her on Line and she sent me this asking me to come back or take her out on her holiday. Said next time will be her treat.Hello,

Could let me know the gate number of Camp Walker?

SlapStickFun01
06-29-19, 04:53
Hello,

Could let me know the gate number of Camp Walker?Gate 4. Leave that shitty narrow street go to the main road take a left and walk. There are like 4 Thai massage places and they all offer full service if you talk to the girl.

Niteluvr
07-01-19, 04:56
Gate 4. Leave that shitty narrow street go to the main road take a left and walk. There are like 4 Thai massage places and they all offer full service if you talk to the girl.Within how many blocks of taking that left before Camp Henry?

SlapStickFun01
07-17-19, 00:59
Within how many blocks of taking that left before Camp Henry?It is the last major intersection before you turn right down suicide alley heading into walker. Just look to your right you will see it. It's on the 3rd floor. For real though there are like 3 massage places right there and they all offer full service. If it says 24 HR then it's going to offer full service.

SlapStickFun01
07-19-19, 11:52
Time for a trip report fellas. Did a monger over near Dongdaegu station. Hit Thai Massage you can get to it from the same road that runs behind Debeg outlet or the road with all the restaurants on it. It was 60,000 for 90 minutes walked in and straight asked service she said yes I said sex and she said girl talking. I paid the 60,000 as I've not been to this one. Went to the room waited about 15 minutes was getting antsy just as the door opened. In walker sweet little Thai thing she saw my tattoos and smiled I gave her the Thai Wai and she smiled even more. Off went the robe as I laid down talked with her as she rubbed my back not really a good massage but hey not there for that. 20 minutes in she says "bop bop" I said yes. Off went her clothes with a quickness. Perfect breasts I asked her how old and she said 24. She straddled me as I ducked on her tits which she seemed to enjoy. Stood up holding her kissing her some DFK laid her down for some good DATY she gave me a good O I pushed her through holding her from squirming away and gave her another one. I came up and she flipped the script took me in her mouth BBBJ really enjoying it wasn't paying attention and she climbed on raw grinding that sweet box against the base of my manhood I could feel her Gspot against the tip as she can again. I flipped her over did some mission then flips her again for some doggy I finally finished inside her cowgirl. We laid there talking started DFK again and she worked me hard again so I took her again can't remember how many positions but yep cam inside her again. That's when she said " are you clean I never do that and I not on pill" no worries I say I'm snipped. She giggled asked me for my Kakao or Line. I gave it and yet again will be having her in her holiday day.

Next night I decided to hit up Thursday party to run some game on whoever. Kind of dead until about 1130 when 2 Thai girls sat next to me. Small talk ensued they asked to scoot closer and if I would keep the Koreans away which I did. Then about 130 it was they wanted to club we hit up Monkey I bought a bottle and VIP 150,000 won for al 3 of us. They loved the whole sparkles and champagne also enjoyed my bottle of Jack. We partied until about 4 and then it was stumble back to my hotel clothes off let's lay down there's the 3 of us in the bed me wondering who's going to grab my manhood first one grabbed the Johnson while the other kissed drunking sex ensued well into the morning. Had to call out of work and spent the day fucking them both. Was asked to take them in holiday next month, I said I'll have to check as it's my birthday. They lite up asking me what day and said they want to spend it with me making it perfect for me.

Next night I needed a recovery.

Friday night now but I think I'll hit the bars no bites then I'm going to hit up the massage place in my hotel which is 60,000 for 90 minutes and a 40,000 tip for a rub and tug. Keep on Mongering you Mongers.

DrizzyHendrixx
07-19-19, 17:32
Time for a trip report fellas. Did a monger over near Dongdaegu station. Hit Thai Massage you can get to it from the same road that runs behind Debeg outlet or the road with all the restaurants on it. It was 60,000 for 90 minutes walked in and straight asked service she said yes I said sex and she said girl talking. I paid the 60,000 as I've not been to this one. Went to the room waited about 15 minutes was getting antsy just as the door opened. In walker sweet little Thai thing she saw my tattoos and smiled I gave her the Thai Wai and she smiled even more. Off went the robe as I laid down talked with her as she rubbed my back not really a good massage but hey not there for that. 20 minutes in she says "bop bop" I said yes. Off went her clothes with a quickness. Perfect breasts I asked her how old and she said 24. She straddled me as I ducked on her tits which she seemed to enjoy. Stood up holding her kissing her some DFK laid her down for some good DATY she gave me a good O I pushed her through holding her from squirming away and gave her another one. I came up and she flipped the script took me in her mouth BBBJ really enjoying it wasn't paying attention and she climbed on raw grinding that sweet box against the base of my manhood I could feel her Gspot against the tip as she can again. I flipped her over did some mission then flips her again for some doggy I finally finished inside her cowgirl. We laid there talking started DFK again and she worked me hard again so I took her again can't remember how many positions but yep cam inside her again. That's when she said " are you clean I never do that and I not on pill" no worries I say I'm snipped. She giggled asked me for my Kakao or Line. I gave it and yet again will be having her in her holiday day..What was the name of the massage place and how did you find it.

SlapStickFun01
07-20-19, 05:45
What was the name of the massage place and how did you find it.It was naked Thai Massage and I just walked down the street near Dondaegu station.

DrizzyHendrixx
07-21-19, 17:34
It was naked Thai Massage and I just walked down the street near Dondaegu station.OK thanks I'm going there tomorrow.

SlapStickFun01
07-22-19, 03:57
OK thanks I'm going there tomorrow.Let me know how it goes. That whole area and not a single shop I've been to doesn't offer full service.

DrizzyHendrixx
07-23-19, 01:36
Let me know how it goes. That whole area and not a single shop I've been to doesn't offer full service.I don't know if I went to the one you was talking about but I went into one right about a little market the Thai Massage was on the 3rd floor once I walked in it was half naked korean women just walking around I paid a 100,000 that's with full services included I went into a room and in about 5 minutes this Beautiful Korean girl come in with a little gown on and she took me getting naked she started rubbing oil on my back and she told me to turn and started rubbing oil on something else if you know what I mean she started jacking me off then started giving me head for about 10 minutes then she pulled out a condom and put it on herself and started to ride me we did a couple of positions before she let me cum on her tits she cleaned me up and went and got me some coffee after I drunk the coffee she started giving me a massage the massage was OK I had better but I couldn't complain after she just drained me.

SlapStickFun01
07-23-19, 09:40
I don't know if I went to the one you was talking about but I went into one right about a little market the Thai Massage was on the 3rd floor once I walked in it was half naked korean women just walking around I paid a 100,000 that's with full services included I went into a room and in about 5 minutes this Beautiful Korean girl come in with a little gown on and she took me getting naked she started rubbing oil on my back and she told me to turn and started rubbing oil on something else if you know what I mean she started jacking me off then started giving me head for about 10 minutes then she pulled out a condom and put it on herself and started to ride me we did a couple of positions before she let me cum on her tits she cleaned me up and went and got me some coffee after I drunk the coffee she started giving me a massage the massage was OK I had better but I couldn't complain after she just drained me.Alright, alright, alright. Let's start taking pictures of the places. Wa it Apple market or a street market? To the left or the right of it, same side of the road?

DrizzyHendrixx
07-24-19, 02:05
Alright, alright, alright. Let's start taking pictures of the places. Wa it Apple market or a street market? To the left or the right of it, same side of the road?I don't remember if was apple market or just a regular market but it was on the left side of the road.

PtRumble
07-26-19, 04:29
I don't remember if was apple market or just a regular market but it was on the left side of the road.Any other stores nearby or landmarks? Google Maps or Naver maps can help you refresh your memory.

And Korean girls? Not Thai?

DrizzyHendrixx
07-26-19, 18:02
Any other stores nearby or landmarks? Google Maps or Naver maps can help you refresh your memory.

And Korean girls? Not Thai?I will go back over there tomorrow and let you know what's near it.

Lordvins
07-27-19, 07:15
Found some motels offering short time service around dong Daegu KTX station (Just under the flyover near an escalator) . The one I got is around her 40's, slim build but tight pussy. Pay 50 k for 20 min session and 10 k tip if you want some extra service. BBJ super good and she was friendly. But Pay after you see the women. The mamasan is kinda weird, I saw she gave one guy another women (like in her 60's).

Got also massage and BBJ in a Thai shop only for 90 k around dong Daegu. I think it's expensive because full service is available maybe for around 120 k. Let me know some Thai shops to hit.

HayMitch
07-30-19, 21:48
Found some motels offering short time service around dong Daegu KTX station (Just under the flyover near an escalator) . The one I got is around her 40's, slim build but tight pussy. Pay 50 k for 20 min session and 10 k tip if you want some extra service. BBJ super good and she was friendly. But Pay after you see the women. The mamasan is kinda weird, I saw she gave one guy another women (like in her 60's).

Got also massage and BBJ in a Thai shop only for 90 k around dong Daegu. I think it's expensive because full service is available maybe for around 120 k. Let me know some Thai shops to hit.I have seen those hotels. Mamasan sits outside and directs you in, correct? Out of curiosity, are you asian yourself? I saw these hotels and ladies and had no luck getting in. Not sure how or what I was doing wrong, but it just didn't work for me. I a white guy though, so maybe that was my problem.

Hitch22
08-06-19, 00:02

Got also massage and BBJ in a Thai shop only for 90 k around dong Daegu. I think it's expensive because full service is available maybe for around 120 k. Let me know some Thai shops to hit.Going to Daegu sometime this month. What do you mean by "just under the flyover" . Any chance for a google maps coords?

Dbates80
08-10-19, 00:38
Alright, alright, alright. Let's start taking pictures of the places. Wa it Apple market or a street market? To the left or the right of it, same side of the road?I agree! The streets here in Korea are a nightmare to navigate so Google Maps plus codes (like 8 RJ3+C4 Ansan-si, Gyeonggi-do, South Korea (random place, just an example, there is nothing there)) or lat / long coordinates (example: 37.330781, 126.802620) would be much more useful than "The second street over from the train station" .

Just sayin'.

Dive Monger
08-16-19, 00:56
OK, I've RTFF the last 10 pages or so for information. I have a business event in November in Daegu. This will actually be my very first time in Korea. I'll be in-country totally two weeks, but will have to work and shake the colleagues somehow for evening fun; I'll have one week in Deagu and one week in Seoul. Zero Korean language.

I frequent Thailand, so doing any Thai ladies in Korea at Korea prices holds no interest for me. I do want to put a notch on the score stick by doing a Korean gal in country. LOL. It seems Thursday Party is a good pickup place, but I am a fat hairy old westerner, and I have no idea what kind of reception a mid-60's monger would get in a regular pickup bar. No problem for me in Pattaya, but Korea is a whole other story I think.

So avoiding Thai massage places, and I see a page or two back the RLD is now pretty much closed down and gutted, and the pickup bars are likely not ideal for an old guy (but please correct me if I'm wrong here), what other options might be a good bet? Note I have zero interest in Russians. A few years ago I did (with some logistics difficulty) a Japanese girl in Tokyo and had a good experience (albeit expensive). So a Korean lady is next on the list (to break up the stream of Thai pussy I normally wallow in, I'm going to Pattaya again next month. I am fully aware that I cannot expect Pattaya-level convenience, selection, and prices elsewhere in the world, especially in Korea.).

Any with experience and recommendations for me, thanks very much in advance.

DrizzyHendrixx
08-18-19, 03:41
I'm going to my favorite today in the Dong Daegu area I will let y'all know how it goes.

SlapStickFun01
08-19-19, 03:19
Where is your spot? What's the name?

I'm going to my favorite today in the Dong Daegu area I will let y'all know how it goes.

DrizzyHendrixx
08-19-19, 06:22
Where is your spot? What's the name?I don't know the name of it but it's on the street right in front of Shinsage Mall. It's on the left side of the road it's in from of PM Market the Massage place is upstairs on the 3 floor.

PtRumble
08-20-19, 05:25
OK, I've RTFF the last 10 pages or so for information. I have a business event in November in Daegu. This will actually be my very first time in Korea. I'll be in-country totally two weeks, but will have to work and shake the colleagues somehow for evening fun; I'll have one week in Deagu and one week in Seoul. Zero Korean language.

I frequent Thailand, so doing any Thai ladies in Korea at Korea prices holds no interest for me. I do want to put a notch on the score stick by doing a Korean gal in country. LOL. It seems Thursday Party is a good pickup place, but I am a fat hairy old westerner, and I have no idea what kind of reception a mid-60's monger would get in a regular pickup bar. No problem for me in Pattaya, but Korea is a whole other story I think.

So avoiding Thai massage places, and I see a page or two back the RLD is now pretty much closed down and gutted, and the pickup bars are likely not ideal for an old guy (but please correct me if I'm wrong here), what other options might be a good bet? Note I have zero interest in Russians..Have you thought about the officetels?

Caraballo66
08-28-19, 08:14
I'm going to my favorite today in the Dong Daegu area I will let y'all know how it goes.So, how was it?

DrizzyHendrixx
08-29-19, 07:42
So, how was it?It was OK but the massage was good at all and this lady charged extra for services but I didn't complain it was only 50,00 won for full service. All of the women there are beautiful and are half naked as soon as you walk in. I might go back this weekend.

SlapStickFun01
08-30-19, 02:38
It was OK but the massage was good at all and this lady charged extra for services but I didn't complain it was only 50,00 won for full service. All of the women there are beautiful and are half naked as soon as you walk in. I might go back this weekend.You said across the street from the PM mart? There are like 2 directly across or there is one in the same building as the PM mart. Which one?

DrizzyHendrixx
08-31-19, 03:11
You said across the street from the PM mart? There are like 2 directly across or there is one in the same building as the PM mart. Which one?It's the same building as the PM mart just go up those stairs on the left side.

HayMitch
09-06-19, 01:15
It's the same building as the PM mart just go up those stairs on the left side.Been to this place a few months ago. I paid 70 for the "deluxe massage" for one hour. Wasn't impressed. On the plus side, the ladies seem to be in lingerie type dresses. F / S was extra charge, wanted 100 if I remember correctly. I honestly wasn't impressed. The lady here decided to stick her finger up my butt when giving a BJ, wasn't my thing, but she tried. No other place here tried tha, so they have that going for them at least.

SlapStickFun01
09-06-19, 02:13
Been to this place a few months ago. I paid 70 for the "deluxe massage" for one hour. Wasn't impressed. On the plus side, the ladies seem to be in lingerie type dresses. F / S was extra charge, wanted 100 if I remember correctly. I honestly wasn't impressed. The lady here decided to stick her finger up my butt when giving a BJ, wasn't my thing, but she tried. No other place here tried tha, so they have that going for them at least.I hit this place last night I have to say not impressed at all. The girls were not hot and the massage was trash. I got the Aroma for 100,000 and then the Chinese girl wanted another 100,000 for full service said I'the give 60,000. The sex was fucking blah. I recommd going right across the street 120,000 hot Thai or Malaysia girl nice little massage and full service for that 120,000.

DrizzyHendrixx
09-06-19, 15:09
Been to this place a few months ago. I paid 70 for the "deluxe massage" for one hour. Wasn't impressed. On the plus side, the ladies seem to be in lingerie type dresses. F / S was extra charge, wanted 100 if I remember correctly. I honestly wasn't impressed. The lady here decided to stick her finger up my butt when giving a BJ, wasn't my thing, but she tried. No other place here tried tha, so they have that going for them at least.Yeah I never get the 70,000 massage cause the lady at the desk said the 100,000 is with services. I agree the massages aren't that good LOL. Where do you usually go.

DrizzyHendrixx
09-06-19, 21:24
I hit this place last night I have to say not impressed at all. The girls were not hot and the massage was trash. I got the Aroma for 100,000 and then the Chinese girl wanted another 100,000 for full service said I'the give 60,000. The sex was fucking blah. I recommd going right across the street 120,000 hot Thai or Malaysia girl nice little massage and full service for that 120,000.I never got the Chinese lady but I told why'all the massage wasn't that good. But you went to the one directly across the street.

HayMitch
09-16-19, 00:34
Yeah I never get the 70,000 massage cause the lady at the desk said the 100,000 is with services. I agree the massages aren't that good LOL. Where do you usually go.My usual place is on the same road, down the road near at the end opposite the mall, next door to the gas station. I know it's a pretty bad description location but I will get a pic next time I go. Massages there are 50 daytime, 70 at night. FS can be had for 70. Girls are usually either in tights or short shorts.

On a side note, I wandered this area this weekend. A few blocks down from the PM market, there is an underground coffee shop. Same side of the road as pm market, walking away from Shinsegae, about 2 blocks down, you will see a set of stairs leading down from the sidewalk, there is a neon sign that reads: coffee shop, in the stairwell. This is a coffee shop in name only. They sell coffee but it's cheap shitty machine coffee, served by middle aged ladies. Order a coffee sit down, and make eye contact with the server. She will come and sit next to you and start flirting, where you go from there is you to you. Someone mentioned this place to me so I gave it a shot. Girls are a little older than the massage ladies but, it's half the price.

I added a pic of the place since my description is mediocre at best. Hopefully we can get people adding pics of these places since Korea is a notoriously hard place to navigate.

DrizzyHendrixx
09-16-19, 13:24
My usual place is on the same road, down the road near at the end opposite the mall, next door to the gas station. I know it's a pretty bad description location but I will get a pic next time I go. Massages there are 50 daytime, 70 at night. FS can be had for 70. Girls are usually either in tights or short shorts.

On a side note, I wandered this area this weekend. A few blocks down from the PM market, there is an underground coffee shop. Same side of the road as pm market, walking away from Shinsegae, about 2 blocks down, you will see a set of stairs leading down from the sidewalk, there is a neon sign that reads: coffee shop, in the stairwell. This is a coffee shop in name only. They sell coffee but it's cheap shitty machine coffee, served by middle aged ladies. Order a coffee sit down, and make eye contact with the server. She will come and sit next to you and start flirting, where you go from there is you to you. Someone mentioned this place to me so I gave it a shot. Girls are a little older than the massage ladies but, it's half the price.

I added a pic of the place since my description is mediocre at best. Hopefully we can get people adding pics of these places since Korea is a notoriously hard place to navigate.Try opstar08.com and use google chrome to translate the website and set up an account. After you set up account go to the Daegu page and next the number with the last four 2858 they accept foreigners and its 100,000 for one hour and everything is included you want be disappointed.

SlapStickFun01
09-17-19, 06:16
My usual place is on the same road, down the road near at the end opposite the mall, next door to the gas station. I know it's a pretty bad description location but I will get a pic next time I go. Massages there are 50 daytime, 70 at night. FS can be had for 70. Girls are usually either in tights or short shorts.

I added a pic of the place since my description is mediocre at best. Hopefully we can get people adding pics of these places since Korea is a notoriously hard place to navigate.This is a place I've been to a few times 120,000 for full service and a short massage total time is about one hour. Girls are sexy I've had a Malaysia and a Thai. Each have me their line when I asked and I've spent their days off with them getting it free each time.

Xnane
09-28-19, 10:46
Hey guys,

I've went to the massage place on the right (2 F) of the gas station. The lady offered massages for 40,000/60 min. Girl was hot wearing hot pants and a tight shirt but sex wasn't on the menu (massage was meh).

Tried the coffee shop but was denied at entry.

Xnane
09-28-19, 15:49
Try opstar08.com. After you set up account go to the Daegu page and next the number with the last four 2858 they accept foreigners and its 100,000 for one hour and everything is included.Went there, girl I got was pretty attractive, very playful and gave a massage (also meh) after the deed. Would repeat and recommend.

DrizzyHendrixx
10-02-19, 02:21
Went there, girl I got was pretty attractive, very playful and gave a massage (also meh) after the deed. Would repeat and recommend.Yeah I done went there a few times now and the owner lets you choose the girl so I pick a different girl every time.

XMagnumx
10-02-19, 22:23
Try opstar08.com and use google chrome to translate the website and set up an account. After you set up account go to the Daegu page and next the number with the last four 2858 they accept foreigners and its 100,000 for one hour and everything is included you want be disappointed.I setup an account and called the number but the guy that answer the phone doesn't speak English. Did I miss a step somewhere? How did you guys meet up with the ladies?

XMagnumx
10-02-19, 22:30
Try opstar08.com and use google chrome to translate the website and set up an account. After you set up account go to the Daegu page and next the number with the last four 2858 they accept foreigners and its 100,000 for one hour and everything is included you want be disappointed.I went to the site and setup an account. Called the number but the dude that answered the phone doesn't understand English. How did you guys meet up with the ladies?

Xnane
10-03-19, 06:26
How did you guys meet up with the ladies?Text messages. Simply ask (in English) when you can go and the address. He will respond in Korean but you can use Papago to translate.

Then it's just a matter of going there.

DrizzyHendrixx
10-03-19, 15:08
I went to the site and setup an account. Called the number but the dude that answered the phone doesn't understand English. How did you guys meet up with the ladies?I used google translate app to talk to the guy thru text messages. Only one I know accepts foreign men is the one with last 858.

DrizzyHendrixx
10-07-19, 04:50
Fellas,

I found another officetel in Opstar08.com that acceptance foreign men. This place has a choice between Thai girls and Russian girls. I talked to the manager and says you can choose the girl you want. I'm going there Friday so I'll post a review on Saturday.

DrizzyHendrixx
10-12-19, 16:47
OK fellas it's review time.

So I messaged one of the officetel on opstar08.com to see if they took foreigners or not he said they do. He offer Thai girls and Russian girls. When I went and met up the dude he told me the prices and he let me choose the girl I wanted I choose a Russian girl name Julie she was beautiful as hell with very huge tits. I paid 110,000 for one hour that's pretty high but I went on and paid him. I'm thinking we heading to some massage place but went to an apartment building I walked in and Julie introduced herself she spoke decent English it was hard to understand her a little but because of her Russian accent. I showered when I got out she was wearing heels and sexy lingerie she got naked and then she showered. Once she got out we went and the room she put on some music and started giving me head it was amazing she did circular thing with her tongue then she grabbed a condom and put it on with her mouth then climbed on top and started riding me for 5 maybe 10 minutes then I got on top her pussy was so tight I started pounding her tight little pussy and screaming at the top of her lungs as soon as I cane she started squirting everywhere. We laid there and talked for maybe 5 minutes then I showered and got her phone number and left.

HayMitch
10-15-19, 03:42

So I messaged one of the officetel on opstar08.com to see if they took foreigners or not he said they do. He offer Thai girls and Russian girls. When I went and met up the dude he told me the prices and he let me choose the girl I wanted I choose a Russian girl name Julie she was beautiful as hell with very huge tits. I paid 110,000 for one hour that's pretty high but I went on and paid him. I'm thinking we heading to some massage place but went to an apartment building I walked in and Julie introduced herself she spoke decent English it was hard to understand her a little but because of her Russian accent. I showered when I got out she was wearing heels and sexy lingerie she got naked and then she showered. Once she got out we went and the room she put on some music and started giving me head it was amazing she did circular thing with her tongue then she grabbed a condom and put it on with her mouth then climbed on top and started riding me for 5 maybe 10 minutes then I got on top her pussy was so tight I started pounding her tight little pussy and screaming at the top of her lungs as soon as I cane she started squirting everywhere. We laid there and talked for maybe 5 minutes then I showered and got her phone number and left.Care to share the number or some more contact info?

DrizzyHendrixx
10-15-19, 04:43
[Telephone Number deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove personal telephone numbers. Please do not post personal telephone numbers in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you for this information directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

HayMitch
10-17-19, 07:50
So, tried Opstar for the first time. I messaged all Daegu ads on Opstar. There were only 8 anyway. So, had 3 that didn't bother to respond when asked if they service foreigners. One responded with a no, one said yes, but said "not tonight, try another night" and one said yes. Gave me a choice of a Thai or a Russian girl. Went with Russian. Room was a 2nd floor apartment. Showered, had fun, talked for about 20 minutes, another pop and I was on my way! Girl had huge breasts and a tiny ass, but was a little too skinny for my taste. She said she was Russian / Kazakstan mix. Girl was very nice, very friendly, clean, talkative, spoke English well, little Korean and tried to teach me Russian. Overall a good time. Damage was 120,000 won for the hour. I think I went a little over an hour though.

XMagnumx
10-23-19, 10:40

So I messaged one of the officetel on opstar08.com to see if they took foreigners or not he said they do. He offer Thai girls and Russian girls. When I went and met up the dude he told me the prices and he let me choose the girl I wanted I choose a Russian girl name Julie she was beautiful as hell with very huge tits. I paid 110,000 for one hour that's pretty high but I went on and paid him. I'm thinking we heading to some massage place but went to an apartment building I walked in and Julie introduced herself she spoke decent English it was hard to understand her a little but because of her Russian accent. I showered when I got out she was wearing heels and sexy lingerie she got naked and then she showered. Once she got out we went and the room she put on some music and started giving me head it was amazing she did circular thing with her tongue then she grabbed a condom and put it on with her mouth then climbed on top and started riding me for 5 maybe 10 minutes then I got on top her pussy was so tight I started pounding her tight little pussy and screaming at the top of her lungs as soon as I cane she started squirting everywhere. We laid there and talked for maybe 5 minutes then I showered and got her phone number and left.I called up the number. Met up with the dude and offered me a choice of Russian or Thai. I wanted Thai but he said she was with somebody right now. (why did you offer if you knew she was busy). But I checked out the Russian. She answered the door in lingerie, stripped in front of me and showered. Beautiful, huge tits, nice lips that can suck a dick. She can take big dick for a while. Went deep in there and she was screaming at the top of her lungs. She will request a timeout but will go back into it. She's a trooper. After we was done we talked, exchanged numbers and I left. Damage was 120,000 won. I'll try the Thai next and see who is better.

DrizzyHendrixx
10-24-19, 04:35
I called up the number. Met up with the dude and offered me a choice of Russian or Thai. I wanted Thai but he said she was with somebody right now. (why did you offer if you knew she was busy). But I checked out the Russian. She answered the door in lingerie, stripped in front of me and showered. Beautiful, huge tits, nice lips that can suck a dick. She can take big dick for a while. Went deep in there and she was screaming at the top of her lungs. She will request a timeout but will go back into it. She's a trooper. After we was done we talked, exchanged numbers and I left. Damage was 120,000 won. I'll try the Thai next and see who is better.Yeah she can suck a dick I tried the Russian girl 2 weeks and I enjoyed it.

Shamukko
10-27-19, 11:50
You saying that the RLD a few blocks west of the downtown train station is completely closed? How about the freelancers across the street from that train station?I we t last night hoping to get some action at the Daegu RLD, to my surprise it was dark and looks like a new apartment building construction site.

Where ate these street walkers you are talking about across from the train station. I usually drive around and never see any.

What is your experience with the street walkers?

Shamukko
10-27-19, 11:53
One of the little tasty's I picked up at Thursday Party.Are those regular girls?

Or will they charge you for the night?

You must be a young stud. How is the action for a older guy like me?

Dive Monger
10-29-19, 03:16
Have you thought about the officetels?No idea on where to find the 'portal sites' or how to locate these officetels. I am interested in checking them out.

Followup: are thees the ones listed on opstar08.com?

Niteluvr
10-31-19, 00:13
I we t last night hoping to get some action at the Daegu RLD, to my surprise it was dark and looks like a new apartment building construction site.

Where ate these street walkers you are talking about across from the train station. I usually drive around and never see any.

What is your experience with the street walkers?First, I'm talking about the train station downtown, which has (had?) a TGI Friday's restaurant on one of the upper floors. Streetwalkers would either stand directly across the street from that train station or in the alleyways. Have not been there in a few years though. Planning another overseas trip so hope things haven't dried up.

Blaizou
11-10-19, 05:31
I am curious about kiss room in Daegu, but I don't know where I could find them and how to recognize it.

Do you guys have any experience?

Hipster12
11-20-19, 11:55
No idea on where to find the 'portal sites' or how to locate these officetels. I am interested in checking them out.

Followup: are thees the ones listed on opstar08.com?opopgirl07.com has a bunch listed. At least a few take foreigners. It's pretty much all Thai girls, with a few Russians.

DrizzyHendrixx
12-23-19, 17:15
Have anybody had any luck with optok or anyone that accepts Americans. If so which ones have you had success with? Also I'm trying to find one that offers a nura massage or even a threesome I'm trying to scratch that off my bucket list.

SlapStickFun01
01-27-20, 06:03
Back again fellow Mongers and I was looking for anything new. Might hit a few places outside of the normal Dongdaegu area. Had luck at one about 2 miles from there. Didn't make a report this time. Has anyone found a spot with decent Thai girls. Tired of the Chinese and I don't want Canoravirus. LOL.

Hipster12
03-04-20, 13:43
Back again fellow Mongers and I was looking for anything new. Might hit a few places outside of the normal Dongdaegu area. Had luck at one about 2 miles from there. Didn't make a report this time. Has anyone found a spot with decent Thai girls. Tired of the Chinese and I don't want Canoravirus. LOL.Check the website I listed below. It's 13 now, not 07. I found a few around Dongdaegu, but they're are closed right now. I've never called places in Dalseo-gu though.

Chingu
03-09-20, 13:45
Check the website I listed below. It's 13 now, not 07. I found a few around Dongdaegu, but they're are closed right now. I've never called places in Dalseo-gu though.Which ones have you tried? Latte used to work for me, but then they changed owners. What do you tell them? I typically give them a heads up in Hangul that I'm a foreigner, but they either don't reply, or say no foreigners.

HayMitch
03-24-20, 03:43
Bored,

Ok this virus needs to move on. I need to get out and have some fun. Hoping none of my usual massage ladies are / were sick. Anyone out there been risking it all and playing lately?

Hipster12
04-25-20, 12:47
Which ones have you tried? Latte used to work for me, but then they changed owners. What do you tell them? I typically give them a heads up in Hangul that I'm a foreigner, but they either don't reply, or say no foreigners.Takes foreigners. I had a couple of others, but they've disappeared. I'll ask them if foreigners are OK.

Concrete Slab
05-11-20, 15:06
Is anyone making the barbershop scene these days? I am curious if the barbershops are open even with corona restrictions on bars and nightclubs, and are the SPs charging higher, lower or the same prices? I came back to Korea for a business trip last year and was surprised to find all my favorite daegu barbershops were still open and charging the same prices as when I lived in Korea seven years ago. Some were actually cheaper. Like they were charging 90,000 for FS or 50,000 for HJ in 2019, where they used to charge 100,000 for FS and 60,000 for HJ. I was supposed to be back in Korea now for another trip, but that fell by the way-side of course.

Hitch22
05-15-20, 16:09
Is anyone making the barbershop scene these days? I am curious if the barbershops are open even with corona restrictions on bars and nightclubs, and are the SPs charging higher, lower or the same prices? I came back to Korea for a business trip last year and was surprised to find all my favorite daegu barbershops were still open and charging the same prices as when I lived in Korea seven years ago. Some were actually cheaper. Like they were charging 90,000 for FS or 50,000 for HJ in 2019, where they used to charge 100,000 for FS and 60,000 for HJ. I was supposed to be back in Korea now for another trip, but that fell by the way-side of course.Curious to know where your favorite ones were. All the ones I used to go to are gone.

HayMitch
06-10-20, 05:54
Anyone out having any fun lately? Are the usual places even open or staffed?

AJinSeoul
06-10-20, 10:48
Anyone out having any fun lately? Are the usual places even open or staffed?I had some success about a month ago through one of the places on opcity / opopgirl / opstar. If you ask around those websites, I'm sure there are some that are available.

SlapStickFun01
06-11-20, 05:54
Back here in Daegu and hit up Boss Massage by Camp Walker. Had luck she was a short sexy little Thai with an ass not chubby and see tits. 60 k for 1 hour massage 100 k for full service with 2 pops.

HayMitch
06-12-20, 07:25
Back here in Daegu and hit up Boss Massage by Camp Walker. Had luck she was a short sexy little Thai with an ass not chubby and see tits. 60 k for 1 hour massage 100 k for full service with 2 pops.Recently? Before / during / after this Covid quarantine mess?

SlapStickFun01
06-15-20, 07:35
Recently? Before / during / after this Covid quarantine mess?Recently. It was this past Wednesday.

HayMitch
06-18-20, 04:25
Stopped by my usual AMP next door to the gas station near DongDaegu station. They are open and in business. 60 got me a shower and a one hour thai massage with a large chested, cute heavily tatted girl wearing tiny shorts and a tank top. Mamasan takes your temp when you enter, sprays your hands and won with sanitizer before you pay. Mask on at all times. BBBJ & F / S were had with tip.

SlapStickFun01
06-18-20, 05:49
Stopped by my usual AMP next door to the gas station near DongDaegu station. They are open and in business. 60 got me a shower and a one hour thai massage with a large chested, cute heavily tatted girl wearing tiny shorts and a tank top. Mamasan takes your temp when you enter, sprays your hands and won with sanitizer before you pay. Mask on at all times. BBBJ & F / S were had with tip.How much tip for FS was the FS bareback?

HayMitch
06-19-20, 05:25
How much tip for FS was the FS bareback?FS was 80, asked for 100,000 but I talked her down to 80,000. NO bb, might be available but I didn't try or ask.

SlapStickFun01
06-19-20, 06:41
FS was 80, asked for 100,000 but I talked her down to 80,000. NO bb, might be available but I didn't try or ask.What's the name of the place? I might try it out.

HayMitch
06-22-20, 06:36
What's the name of the place? I might try it out.No idea what the name of it is. It's on the main road across from Shinsegae mall, all the wan down on the right, almost at the end of the rood, its to the right of the gas station, second floor over a restaurant.

Niteluvr
06-25-20, 04:19
Any of you having luck pulling bar girls outside of Camp Walker or Henry?

JeanEspero
08-05-20, 13:48
How are the 2 RLDs near Daegu Station? Is the Anma near Dongdaegu total damage.

Still 180 k to 200 k for massage plus BBFS?

Blaizou
05-21-21, 08:29
When it come to mongering in daegu everyone is always talking about daegu station or dongdaegu. But there is a nice place I used to visit a lot outside downtown.

It is a 10 minute walk from keimyung University Station. Near moda outlet bus station. This area have a lot of love hotel for the students of the nearby university, but also many massage place. During my time in Daegu I visited a lot of the massage place here and I found the quality of the girls and the service better than near the train stations.

Healing massage (I think it's written in Korean something like it is situated near the roundabout: the place is a little bit creepy at first but the owner is a very friendly young guy who speak English a little. The girls are all Thai the massage are great 60 k for 1 h and 50 k for FS. There was a girl that became my regular who fucked me bareback without asking for anything. No time pressure very good place.

My second favorite was the King massage (There are actually two place named like this, they are owned by the same person, but in one building I never got more than a HJ while FS is on the menu in the other building. Even bareback if you ask nicely. The good place is the one on the 4th floor of a building with a business bar named Venice. You can find it on Gmap by typing "king welbing") the place is much nicer than the previous one, but FS is more expensive, 100 k. The girls are nice majority of Thai girl but I stumbled on a Korean girl once or twice.

There is a lot other nice massage place but I don't remember them exactly. There is an anma and a kiss bang too but I'm black and my basic Korean wasn't enough to enter. I also paid for a delivery girl when I slept in a love hotel of this area but the experience was awful.

To conclude there is a lot of fun to have in this area and you should try the other massage parlor. I only got FS denied once but the massage was great and far less expensive 30 k for 1 h so I couldn't complain.

I am not aware of the actual situation because I left SK last August. But if you have some time I think it is worth the try.

RainingMeat
05-25-21, 02:46
Someone told me that there is a massage street in Daegu: 377-8 . I used Naver and checked street view. It looks promising. Anyone been here?

YellowNympho81
08-15-21, 03:13
When it come to mongering in daegu everyone is always talking about daegu station or dongdaegu. But there is a nice place I used to visit a lot outside downtown.

It is a 10 minute walk from keimyung University Station. Near moda outlet bus station. This area have a lot of love hotel for the students of the nearby university, but also many massage place. During my time in Daegu I visited a lot of the massage place here and I found the quality of the girls and the service better than near the train stations.

Healing massage (I think it's written in Korean something like it is situated near the roundabout: the place is a little bit creepy at first but the owner is a very friendly young guy who speak English a little. The girls are all Thai the massage are great 60 k for 1 h and 50 k for FS. There was a girl that became my regular who fucked me bareback without asking for anything. No time pressure very good place..Gave king-welbing a try just the other night and was turned away. From looking at it from the outside it looks like a Doll place. I knocked on the door and as he was opening up the door a customer walked out and the guy spoke a little bit of English and said something like, "no massage or no Thai massage. "

Thinking the massage place closed down and its a Doll fetish place now.

RainingMeat
09-10-21, 12:10
Are there such things as pick up bars in Daegu? Like go to a bar get hit on by a lady, realize she's punting and I can take her home?

Always been more my scene than massage parlours.

JeanEspero
09-25-21, 03:36
Are the RLDs really closed in Daegu?

Any updates about the massage places there?

TotallyNotACop
11-16-21, 08:13
Hello all,

Looks like this forum has been dead for about 2 months. New to Daegu and this is my second time to Korea. I went to VIP Thai Massage right down the street from Dongdaegu Train station. I didn't call ahead. I didn't make an appointment. I simply walked in. Bottom line so that you don't waste your time reading.

60000 KW 1 hour massage. 20 minutes of wait. The end.

If anyone here cares to enlighten Me on how to go about where to go for actual action please PM me. I live in Daegu area near Camp Henry. Any help would be appreciated.

RainingMeat
01-07-22, 08:42
Has anyone contacted girls online like Kakao or Instagram? Most girls are in Seoul and cost a bit. I found a few girls from Daegu through escort sites, but they had a scammy feel to them.

KoreanChinese
01-10-22, 17:14
Has anyone contacted girls online like Kakao or Instagram? Most girls are in Seoul and cost a bit. I found a few girls from Daegu through escort sites, but they had a scammy feel to them.Oh awesome I didn't even see this. You will have a lot of luck in Daegu or Ilsan, just type that the places in Instagram and you see some profiles and the. Just search nearby it's a feature on Instagram now. Cafes, restaurants, etc and start DMing.

BlackMumba15
01-31-22, 15:16
Any luck near or in any the RDL lately? Been to a few spots around but all Thai and around 80,000 won for massage and 150,000 won for service. Any other recommended?

BlackMumba15
01-31-22, 16:30
Hello all,

Looks like this forum has been dead for about 2 months. New to Daegu and this is my second time to Korea. I went to VIP Thai Massage right down the street from Dongdaegu Train station. I didn't call ahead. I didn't make an appointment. I simply walked in. Bottom line so that you don't waste your time reading.

60000 KW 1 hour massage. 20 minutes of wait. The end.

If anyone here cares to enlighten Me on how to go about where to go for actual action please PM me. I live in Daegu area near Camp Henry. Any help would be appreciated.Try the anma by this hotel called stay22. They had decent service and not bad prices but don't offer FS. Just HJ and BJ for about 30-50,000 won depending on who you get. They women are all Korean and very good looking but very little English.

BlackMumba15
03-29-22, 16:49
It looks like the 24 HR Thai massages by base both have new ownership and foreigners are not really allowed after 10 pm. Anybody been to any better places by dongdaegu or downtown that allow foreigners?

WalkAboutBoyz
03-30-22, 10:01
It looks like the 24 HR Thai massages by base both have new ownership and foreigners are not really allowed after 10 pm. Anybody been to any better places by dongdaegu or downtown that allow foreigners?Well damn, I just arrived here a few weeks ago and saw that Thai spot right away and was hopping it would have FS. Are there any spots close to Henry or downtown for a newbie to experience that offers FS? I'll be getting out there over the next few weeks to get a feel for the scene and try some random spots out that I find.

RainingMeat
03-30-22, 12:46
It looks like the 24 HR Thai massages by base both have new ownership and foreigners are not really allowed after 10 pm. Anybody been to any better places by dongdaegu or downtown that allow foreigners?Lame. Honestly, I haven't tried punting in Daegu. Would rather just go up to Seoul and Busan.

Anyone know any FS places in Daegu that do accept foreigners?

BlackMumba15
03-31-22, 09:45
I've been looking but so far no luck in finding any places. Met a Korean friend that knows karaoke places but still they just drink with you is all.

Penetrador
03-31-22, 12:11
Lame. Honestly, I haven't tried punting in Daegu. Would rather just go up to Seoul and Busan.

Anyone know any FS places in Daegu that do accept foreigners?Why don't you try the RLDs in Busan? I think foreigners are allowed.

BlackMumba15
03-31-22, 18:01
Going out to try dongdaegu area and some of the old spots that were posted. Anyone got any for sure places to go?

WalkAboutBoyz
04-03-22, 13:13
Stopped by my usual AMP next door to the gas station near DongDaegu station. They are open and in business. 60 got me a shower and a one hour thai massage with a large chested, cute heavily tatted girl wearing tiny shorts and a tank top. Mamasan takes your temp when you enter, sprays your hands and won with sanitizer before you pay. Mask on at all times. BBBJ & F / S were had with tip.I can confirm that this place is no longer here. Tried to find it last night with no luck. Going to try the place near stay22 hotel that was mentioned by blackmumba15 a few months ago to see if that's still active next weekend. There has got to be a FS massage place in this city, I refuse to believe it is completely dead for foreigners.

WalkAboutBoyz
04-22-22, 14:05
About 300 ft west of the Starbucks in downtown Daegu (north of banwoldang station exit 10), there is a 24 hour massage on the 5th floor across from hands coffee). Walking in it looked like a legit place so I didn't even ask anything to the guy at the counter, I just asked for a massage. The girl I got was a 40 something typical overweight Thai girl. Very disappointed but I decided to just stay because it's been a rough week and actually wanted a massage. I didn't even ask about anything but She offered a BJ for 50 k and I declined. She then offered FS for 50 k but I wasn't attracted to her at all so I declined again. Massage itself was 50 k.

Still looking to find a decent FS massage spot. If anyone has one, please share.

BlackMumba15
04-24-22, 16:15
About 300 ft west of the Starbucks in downtown Daegu (north of banwoldang station exit 10), there is a 24 hour massage on the 5th floor across from hands coffee). Walking in it looked like a legit place so I didn't even ask anything to the guy at the counter, I just asked for a massage. The girl I got was a 40 something typical overweight Thai girl. Very disappointed but I decided to just stay because it's been a rough week and actually wanted a massage. I didn't even ask about anything but She offered a BJ for 50 k and I declined. She then offered FS for 50 k but I wasn't attracted to her at all so I declined again. Massage itself was 50 k.

Still looking to find a decent FS massage spot. If anyone has one, please share.They didn't give you any BS for being foreigner? Nice! How was the massage though. If you declined sex that massage best have been good LOL.

BlackMumba15
04-24-22, 16:17
I can confirm that this place is no longer here. Tried to find it last night with no luck. Going to try the place near stay22 hotel that was mentioned by blackmumba15 a few months ago to see if that's still active next weekend. There has got to be a FS massage place in this city, I refuse to believe it is completely dead for foreigners.Is place by stay22 GTG. I have been out of the city for a little bit and things change real quick in Daegu. I don't feel like wasting my time once I get off the train to go there if its no longer good.

WalkAboutBoyz
05-02-22, 07:32
They didn't give you any BS for being foreigner? Nice! How was the massage though. If you declined sex that massage best have been good LOL.No BS for being a foreigner but the massage was crap actually. I declined sex because the Thai girl was old, fat, and hideous. Not desperate enough to settle for a 2 out of 10.

WalkAboutBoyz
05-02-22, 07:39
Is place by stay22 GTG. I have been out of the city for a little bit and things change real quick in Daegu. I don't feel like wasting my time once I get off the train to go there if its no longer good.I didn't get a chance to try it out yet but I did just do a recon of that whole area around where stay22 is (5 side streets perpendicular to shinsagae store) and tagged 16 massage places in that area on my phone. (Most of them on the road 5 streets east of stay 22). I'll start hitting them up one by one every weekend. I feel like we need some sort of coordinated effort blackmumba so we can cover more ground LOL. Have you been to these side streets late night yet? Feel like this area has a good chance for walkers with all these cheap motels nearby. Is there preferable times to hit up these massage places for the best selections that you know of? I tend to hit places up around 5-6 pm. Maybe I'm too early?

BlackMumba15
05-02-22, 21:22
I didn't get a chance to try it out yet but I did just do a recon of that whole area around where stay22 is (5 side streets perpendicular to shinsagae store) and tagged 16 massage places in that area on my phone. (Most of them on the road 5 streets east of stay 22). I'll start hitting them up one by one every weekend. I feel like we need some sort of coordinated effort blackmumba so we can cover more ground LOL. Have you been to these side streets late night yet? Feel like this area has a good chance for walkers with all these cheap motels nearby. Is there preferable times to hit up these massage places for the best selections that you know of? I tend to hit places up around 5-6 pm. Maybe I'm too early?I agree. Got to start getting this coordinate thing down. I'll try a few and start writing review on weekly basis to kind of keep that update of what's good and not. If they take me they best take all haha.

I tried that one DT and agree it was old lady who not going to lie gave me best HJ ever for 10 k won. Experience beats attractive sometime (no harm in HJ ever) didn't get offered more though. Guess they have a rotation of people. I'll give you a heads up do not try Smile Thai massage. It's HJ only even with fluent Hangul even my buddy who is Korean said they only have enough him HJ. Don't waste money there.

WalkAboutBoyz
05-15-22, 14:17
I tried that one DT and agree it was old lady who not going to lie gave me best HJ ever for 10 k won. Experience beats attractive sometime (no harm in HJ ever) didn't get offered more though. Guess they have a rotation of people. I'll give you a heads up do not try Smile Thai massage. It's HJ only even with fluent Hangul even my buddy who is Korean said they only have enough him HJ. Don't waste money there.Haha very true about HJ, don't need attractiveness for that. Not sure who you had DT but it was sue who is gtg for BJ or FS if you ask. I did hit up a bunch of massage parlors in the area over the last couple of weekends. Each time I went out, I got turned away from 3 or 4 places but then found one that let me in and CFS was on the menu. The same thing happened this weekend, turned away from a couple spots then when I was let in to one, CFS. Both places charged 100 k won and both places were Chinese girls, even though the sign said Thai massage each time. I'm not sure how to describe exactly which ones they were because there literally over a dozen places in close proximity to each other. Look on the street that is parallel to the street with stay22. Just look at naver and count 4 streets to the east. My suggestion is to just walk that street and knock on every one until one accepts you. The girls were ok; good enough for me to pay 100 k won but nothing to write home about. Also, I went through the area about midnight one night and found no walkers and actually, that is the bad time to try and get into a massage shop because they are busy then and they won't take a foreigner if they have Koreans coming. This weekend I went at 5 pm and I think that is a better time, as nobody else is out. For the massage girls, it was either me or nobody at that time haha. They told me they get in at 4 pm so I think the earlier is better.

WalkAboutBoyz
05-19-22, 12:47
Anyone have a good motel they use bear downtown that isn't too expensive? Pulled a girl last night (a Wednesday of all nights!) And she led me to a hotel but it ended up costing me 120,000 won. Damnit! I need a 50,000 go-to motel downtown. Anyone have any favorites that are walking distance to downtown?

RainingMeat
06-15-22, 13:53
Anyone have a good motel they use bear downtown that isn't too expensive? Pulled a girl last night (a Wednesday of all nights!) And she led me to a hotel but it ended up costing me 120,000 won. Damnit! I need a 50,000 go-to motel downtown. Anyone have any favorites that are walking distance to downtown?Found one for 80 000.

You pull a rando, or was it a working girl?