PDA

View Full Version : Colombo

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113

Member #3426
05-17-07, 05:06
Certainly have to agree this site is a great find. Tons of info !!!:). I'm kind of new to these blogs cus i rarely find a topic good enough to comment about, but this certainly does interest me.

I'm not very well informed about these <<locations>> or MP's. & i'm not the kind a guy that would be just satisfied by just a simple massage, BJ's or HJ.

Me myself have one good contact other than the Chinese service providers opposite Bella. There’s a lady by the name of Shaameli who carries her little girls in a car around Kolpity. Rs 4000 for 2 hours !!! haven’t asked for rates for a full day. Nice babes, saw one with a tight body !!! very tight, but not classy enough to take anywhere, like the complimentary room I get at this classy hotel in Colombo. C’mon lets admit it, you can always take a Chinese or a Russian to these places, but local birds attract too much attention.

I really need to get a few good contacts of some professional ladies who operate independently for the night out i take occasionally. Ladies seasoned in the trade, smart enough to operate on their own. I’m willing to pay lots of money provided that I get professional service. I’d love to have more contacts to Chinese, Thai or Russian babes too. I know that Gina at LP has Ruskies, but I haven’t had the chance of visiting them yet.

So, I plead to you more experienced guys to give me some contacts to some good pros, be it local or any other. & am very interested about the Thai babes at JH too

I plan to be an active participant in this site. Certainly will come back with some good feed back & images too. If you need any info about the chiineees opposite Bella, drop me an email – [Email address deleted by Admin]. I know some by name & I cant complain about the service they give. Very good indeed, given that you treat em nice enough.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

Member #3426
05-17-07, 05:09
Certainly have to agree this site is a great find. Tons of info !!!:). I'm kind of new to these blogs cus i rarely find a topic good enough to comment about, but this certainly does interest me.

I'm not very well informed about these <<locations>> or MP's. & i'm not the kind a guy that would be just satisfied by just a simple massage, BJ's or HJ.

Me myself have one good contact other than the Chinese service providers opposite Bella. There’s a lady by the name of Shaameli who carries her little girls in a car around Kolpity. Rs 4000 for 2 hours !!! haven’t asked for rates for a full day. Nice babes, saw one with a tight body !!! very tight, but not classy enough to take anywhere, like the complimentary room I get at this classy hotel in Colombo. C’mon lets admit it, you can always take a Chinese or a Russian to these places, but local birds attract too much attention.

I really need to get a few good contacts of some professional ladies who operate independently for the night out i take occasionally. Ladies seasoned in the trade, smart enough to operate on their own. I’m willing to pay lots of money provided that I get professional service. I’d love to have more contacts to Chinese, Thai or Russian babes too. I know that Gina at LP has Ruskies, but I haven’t had the chance of visiting them yet.

So, I plead to you more experienced guys to give me some contacts to some good pros, be it local or any other. & am very interested about the Thai babes at JH too

I plan to be an active participant in this site. Certainly will come back with some good feed back & images too. If you need any info about the chiineees opposite Bella, drop me an email – [Email address deleted by Admin]. I know some by name & I cant complain about the service they give. Very good indeed, given that you treat em nice enough.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

Member #3426
05-17-07, 05:11
Hello again,

It seems like I can't give my email detials. Can someone be kind enough to teach me to use this privacy mode to contact each other?

Father Figure

=========================================

Hi Father Figure,

You need a subscription to access the following features:

1. To view the Forum's 50,000+ photos.
2. To use the Forum's Private Message system.
3. To use the Photo Gallery viewer. (The Photo Gallery)
4. To view the Forum in banner-free stealth mode.

You can buy a subscription for as little as $1.66 per month online using your VISA or MasterCard, or by money order or cash via the US Mail.

Please visit this page for more information:

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-subscriptions.php

To purchase a subscription, please log in and then click below:

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/subscriptions.php?

If you purchase a subscription now, you will be able to recover your saved PMs.

Thanks,

Jackson

Jagoman
05-17-07, 08:51
Can we know the exact place. Is this a new one.

Vinods
05-17-07, 14:27
Hi Keytey,

Good report on KFit, I dedided to give it a try and the girl you mentioned seems to be cool, could you please let me know the location in Pagoda road, some land marks, number (if you know) etc.

Thanks,

Vinod

GoldenFox
05-18-07, 05:06
Father figure

Welcome to the forum

If you really want to make use of the forum I think you need to do two things.
1. Provide some real contacts and information and win the trust of the other senior members
2. Buy the membership and be eligible to receive and send PM's. (Only if you feel that this could help you in a better way)

There were incidents of misusing the information on the forum and every body here is thinking twice before passing the accurate contacts

GF

Hello again,

It seems like I can't give my email detials. Can someone be kind enough to teach me to use this privacy mode to contact each other?

Father Figure

=========================================

Hi Father Figure,

You need a subscription to access the following features:

1. To view the Forum's 50,000+ photos.
2. To use the Forum's Private Message system.
3. To use the Photo Gallery viewer. (The Photo Gallery)
4. To view the Forum in banner-free stealth mode.

You can buy a subscription for as little as $1.66 per month online using your VISA or MasterCard, or by money order or cash via the US Mail.

Please visit this page for more information:

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-subscriptions.php

To purchase a subscription, please log in and then click below:

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/subscriptions.php?

If you purchase a subscription now, you will be able to recover your saved PMs.

Thanks,

Jackson

Zingo
05-18-07, 07:19
There were couple of Iranian girls in town. They are realy friendly, only problem is that very poor english. I haven't try them recently, may be still around. They were located in "Kirullapona" and them oved to Colombo 6.

Member #3426
05-19-07, 06:42
Thanks for the warm welcome & the info. It'll take me a while to be a registered member. Any ways hope you guys can give me some valuable info when I do! But all in all would appreciate it if you guys can give some locations or pointers on piciking up some till I do get registered.

Well I do have a number of one contact! But as Zingo has explained it too, I don't think I wanna do it online. Therefore to you & all mongers, reply me through the thread & I'll be bold enough to give you my number! Call me up!

OK! Ta ta dudes! Till I get my registration (I fear it'll take another good month or so)

Father figure

Welcome to the forum

If you really want to make use of the forum I think you need to do two things.
1. Provide some real contacts and information and win the trust of the other senior members
2. Buy the membership and be eligible to receive and send PM's. (Only if you feel that this could help you in a better way)

There were incidents of misusing the information on the forum and every body here is thinking twice before passing the accurate contacts

GF

Keytey
05-19-07, 12:31
Dear Friends

I was delighted to see most of the seniors has appreciated my report on Kfit Nugegoda. In fact some of them quoted it and shown their interest. Thank you for your appreciations.

Answer to Question of vinod senevi on how to reach the place. It is easy. I think you know the bust route 163 Dehiwala - Battaramulla. If you coming pass nugegoda junction. Then you come to the junction at nugegoda super market. still you got to go towards pagoda road along 163 bus route. You can notice you pass commarcial bank,Peoples bank-old, on the right hand side and left hand side methra restaurant and bar, New people's bank. Here you see a y junction. again you go straight. then you could say ever know Niromi Fashions on your right hand side. as you come in front of it on left hand side you see Turf accountant racing spot. Just past two three small boutiques on you left hand side. You could see a 3 storied building on left hand side. in the 1st floor some business place. theres a passage on your left with purple iron door and you could see arrow showing kfit. 2nd floor. I think this is enough.

Have a nice time.

Mranu1
05-19-07, 19:38
Hello Vasquez,

I have used a spray called "STUD100 Male Desensitizer Spray" Works very well. It's like local anasthetic.

Hi again.

I didn't realise how the Pm facility worked. Will get signed up for it in due course.

As for the free lancer. Yes she does come well recommended. Am going to muster up the courage to do the needful and report back over here.

But having some work to attend to over the weekend.

So next week wud be the D day.

Thanks Tea boy and Azhar for welcoming to the forum and your tips.

One of my friends suggested sumthing called Cupid Tablets. Does this offer any help in delaying ejaculation?

Happy Mongering!

Vasquez

Arunasam
05-20-07, 10:43
Last evening had a very bad experince, on the way to Sellamuttu ave, one guy stoped me in front of Hotel Renuka, andt told dont go to that place he can find very nice girl for 5000. so i gave money ,he got on to my car and asked to go a place near Durdens (seaside).it was a old building, went to a room (he told he will take the girl to the room) after 10 mins girl came to the room. Oh shitt very fatty bold headed one.

Guys dont trust guys infornt of Renuka.

Acne Lanka
05-20-07, 17:32
Last week went to Apsara MP for just checking the place after around 6 months from my last visit. The price was same Rs.400 and had a decent collection of around 10 girls. Lot of new faces and some of the old faces are missing (I have seen one girl work in Nirovin – fat short girl who used to work at Apsara. And also famous girl in this forum from Orchid Executive (near Lalson) named Te*** also working at Nirovin now)

Selected the sexiest looking girl there and her name was She***. Very sexy figure, straighten hair, Burger/ Malay type looking face but Sinhala. Last time when I took her she was not this much sexy and I have noticed that most of girls in this trade becoming sexier after few moths of work. (Might be over hormone activation)

She started the massage as usual and after around 10 minutes started the subject. I said you take the balance of Rs. 600 from the counter. She said okey and I started removing her upper and lower clothes and she didn’t show any resistance. After a nice hugging and touching she asked whether I liked to take the HJ from a new girl. I said okey and she said give some tip. I said I have only Rs.100 and she said okey. Then she bought another girl. But she is not much attractive and not good in HJ. Then I asked She*** to finish the job.

Most of these girls will like to come for FS on there off day. But I didn’t bother too much asking it since money spending for FS can get around 4-5 massages from variety of girls which is more enjoyable than having FS with one girl.

Tea Boy
05-21-07, 02:40
Acne Lanka,

Thanks for your excellent report. If new members want to improve their reputation they should post reports like this.

Last time when I took her she was not this much sexy and I have noticed that most of girls in this trade becoming sexier after few moths of work. (Might be over hormone activation)

I agree with your observation. Many girls who are separated from their husbands may have no opportunity for sex because of social restrictions. When they work in massage parlours they get customers sucking their breasts and stroking their pussies, and this might well make them horny.

Tea Boy

Tea Boy
05-21-07, 02:54
Guys dont trust guys infornt of Renuka.

Arunasam,

Thanks for warning us about this pimp. The general rule is never part with your money until you see the girl.

Tea Boy

Damithbb
05-21-07, 08:39
Last Friday I went LP.the girl called pr****.she give a good fun for me.total cost is 4000/= .i think LP place is good.if any one knows's contact details of actress pls send to the forum

Micky Mouse
05-21-07, 10:22
I have been to keep FIt several times, not last since month as I was out of the country. I am very curious how can we get sex in that small cubicle. Although it is fully covered, the walls have ears.

Arunasam
05-21-07, 10:32
Dear Tea boy,

Thanks for your advice. His name is Suraj, like a drug addicted (kuddek) guy.

Zingo
05-21-07, 13:35
Unusual add in hit-add for business partners and personal partners appeared. Contacted the guy, his professional charge is fifteen hundred. Once this is done, he will provide with a contact number. By chance if we don't get along with this contact, we got to get back to him to get a fresh number.

Similer add was around sometime back (may be 6 months) by a different guy. I did try and it worked too.

Good day

Jagoman
05-22-07, 12:19
Acne Lanka,

Can you tell where the Apsara MP located

Thanks,

Jagoman

Tea Boy
05-23-07, 03:01
Jagoman,

Apsara is on Duplication Road, Kollupitiya. These are the directions I posted previously:

This place is opposite Liberty Plaza. If you are walking from the Bambalapitiya direction you pass Premasiri Stores, Salon Moira, and then a little further on you see the board with the name and an outside flight of stairs which takes you right up to the second floor.

One problem is that the entrance is very near the new Bus Halt. The board is not very easy to see from the outside - It is just inside the entrance to the staircase.

Tea Boy

Ayanthi
05-23-07, 08:47
It seems that the new Cleopatra club in Liberty basement (next to keels) is a good spot to pick up women. has anybody tried this place how good is it, give us some reports please.

Ayanthi
05-23-07, 08:55
I heard that the new Cleopatra Club in Liberty Plaza basement (next to Keels) is the new spot in town.

Has anyone tried out people from there?

Any reviews?

Teaboy? Mango?

Ayanthi
05-23-07, 14:15
It seems Cleopatra Club opened at Liberty Plaza basement next to Keels is the new hotspot to pick up some ladies.

Does any body have any experiences there,?

Tea boy, Mango, anyone?

Tea Boy
05-24-07, 01:54
Ayanthi,

Is that the karaoke place? If so, you are likely to get ripped off there.

Tea Boy

Zingo
05-24-07, 03:51
I guess Hit-add has become a place to find contacts. One of my friend, has contacted a lady who does massage through the add and got a FS for 2200 plus the hotel chargers. She is in her late 30s, and given a satisfactory service.

Cool

Angelo Per
05-24-07, 10:17
Recently had an opportunity to visit JH. Drove right into their Basement car park no questions asked. Asked the security guard to point me to the lift and went right upto the 4th floor. This is where I got disoriented I was looking for some sign indicating the MP but was not evident. There was a security type hanging around but he was also clueless. Looked around and there was a stairway leading up to the next floor and a sign on the door at the top said "members and foreigners only" anyway boldly walked in to be welcomed by a dark thin singhalese lass.

Stated my needs to her and was told that only room number 9 available and the descriptions was plump but pretty, since I did not have a choice agreed and made the required payment. (7500) and was led to the room.

Room was clean with the usual massage bed/bathroom with bath tub washbasin and plastic chair. Girl arrived about 5 minutes later very pleasant girl about 5' she was wearing a lacy top and mini shorts. Had a small chit chat about names and whether I have been here before. I said no but have been to GH. Then she say straight off "No Fucking here only body to body" and if you don't like I tell reception you can go to GH. I was not in a mood to go to GH so I said no problem I will settle for B2B.

After undressing went to the bathroom and she washed me in all my intimate places wiped me down and was asked to get on the bed. While massaging it transapired that she had been sick the previous day and she was just recovering, so I asked her if she would like me to massage her. She laughingly agreed and started undressing. She had a good body, curves in the right places nice medium sized boobs and a shaved pussy.

I then proceeded to give her a slow sensual massage by gliding my hands all over her body but not directly massaging her p***y after a few minutes of this started kissing her boobs giving partlicular attention to her Nipples. She had her eyes closed by this time and her breathing was getting heavier. Then I moved on the the main course her soft smooth p***y which was wet by this time. Spent some time licking and kissing her outer lips and then her clit until she came.

Then we reveresed roles and she started licking and kissing my body till she came to my little brother who was pleading for attention by this time, she uncapped my foreskin ans proceeded to give me one of the best blow jobs I have recieved until I came in her mouth. She didn't like it much but she was pleasant enough after she washedout her mouth. Since there was some more time remainng she continued her massage untill it was time for me to leave.

She is apparently from Udon Thani province and her contract will be up in about 4 months has two kids and will return to being a bar girl in Pattaya when she returns. The ban on F**K at JH is a management decision and they have to abide by that, she says it hurts business because most mongers want FS also is harder on the girl because she is expected to massage the clients.
Overall

Girl 8/10
attitude 8/10
BJ 9/10
massage 6/10
tip 2000

Angelo

EDITOR'S NOTE: I certainly hope that the author or somebody else will post a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.

Tea Boy
05-24-07, 13:54
Shakthi Spa is at 244/1, Hill Street, Dehiwala. I paid Rs.2160 for a one hour massage. (Normal price is Rs.2750). Very good massage by a female masseuse, but no extras. I had to go to Nirovin afterwards for a nice handjob.

Raj Silva66
05-24-07, 18:35
Hi Guys,

This is the first time I'm posting on this forum having visited the forum a dozen times.

I'm a 40 year old guy and as we all know it is very difficult to get decent FS in Colombo.

But if you guys have tried the business contact/friendship club providers who advertise on most of the Sunday news papaers, you will get lucky for sure.

I called up cuple of numbers that appeared on a sinhala weekly about a year ago and still enjoying the service of some fine ladies. Some of this ladies are relay sex hungry as their husbands are away from home working overseas or outstations

One more good thing about them is, some of these providers arrange you a house and not a hotel. So you can be as much disctrete.

Now I have a question for you seniors, have you ever tried these massage ads/aroma theropy ads that appear on Sunday Times "Hit Ads"? If so kindly shed some light!

Have Fun,

Raj

Ayanthi
05-24-07, 19:43
Ayanthi,

Is that the karaoke place? If so, you are likely to get ripped off there.

Tea BoyI do not think they are a karakoe place. I think a restaurant by day, nightclub / pub by night with some pickup girls.

Micky Mouse
05-25-07, 07:42
I have been to couple of genuine spas myself. I got a really good massage. Although the girl seldom asks whether I have been there before, I am very reluctant to ask for a bj. Usually I tip her at the end 500 or so.

Tea Boy, what do you think? Should we approach them and tell them to finish it off with a HJ. They don’t even touch the junior during the massage. So I tend to avoid the question due to embarrassment.

MM

Tea Boy
05-25-07, 13:16
tea boy, what do you think? should we approach them and tell them to finish it off with a hj. they don’t even touch the junior during the massage. so i tend to avoid the question due to embarrassment.

micky mouse,

you can usually tell from the attitude of the therapist whether she is going to be amenable to giving a handjob. at shakthi spa she was polite but not friendly.

of course a good massage is a skill in itself and spas are perfectly entitled to refuse to provide sexual services. what i object to is the advertisement giving the impression that the massage will be "naughty" in order to attract customers. the really genuine places state in the ad, "genuine massage only".

it is useful if members report on these places so that we won't waste money at a spa if we go there in expectation of a handjob. your report on osroma clearly stated that there were no extras, so i won't bother going there.

i think the price of rs.2160 i paid for a massage only at shakthi spa is too much.

tea boy

Raj Silva66
05-25-07, 18:44
Hi Friends,

I have some contacts to share including a burger lady who provides young ,sexy girls. I will do so once I get the paid membership. Now with paid membership, what would appear in you credit card statement. Would it be ISG? Cos my wife sometimes checks my statements.

Have Fun

Raj

=======================================

Hi Raj Silva66,

Please read the Subscription FAQ.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-subscriptions.php?

Thanks,

Jackson

Tropical Pleasure
05-26-07, 05:00
Hi Raj,

I am due to visit Colombo for few days to get a new passport and would love to meet young & sexy ladies. Any help will be appreciated. Have a good day. You can send me a PM. P

Zingo
05-26-07, 06:22
Still with couple of visites u will be able to achive the target. Make them feel comfotable and once they are confident on you, yes all yours. Some of them are realy good hearted.

Good Luck

Recently had an opportunity to visit JH. Drove right into their Basement car park no questions asked. Asked the security guard to point me to the lift and went right upto the 4th floor. This is where I got disoriented I was looking for some sign indicating the MP but was not evident. There was a security type hanging around but he was also clueless. Looked around and there was a stairway leading up to the next floor and a sign on the door at the top said "members and foreigners only" anyway boldly walked in to be welcomed by a dark thin singhalese lass.

Stated my needs to her and was told that only room number 9 available and the descriptions was plump but pretty, since I did not have a choice agreed and made the required payment. (7500) and was led to the room.

Room was clean with the usual massage bed/bathroom with bath tub washbasin and plastic chair. Girl arrived about 5 minutes later very pleasant girl about 5' she was wearing a lacy top and mini shorts. Had a small chit chat about names and whether I have been here before. I said no but have been to GH. Then she say straight off "No Fucking here only body to body" and if you don't like I tell reception you can go to GH. I was not in a mood to go to GH so I said no problem I will settle for B2B.

After undressing went to the bathroom and she washed me in all my intimate places wiped me down and was asked to get on the bed. While massaging it transapired that she had been sick the previous day and she was just recovering, so I asked her if she would like me to massage her. She laughingly agreed and started undressing. She had a good body, curves in the right places nice medium sized boobs and a shaved pussy.

I then proceeded to give her a slow sensual massage by gliding my hands all over her body but not directly massaging her p***y after a few minutes of this started kissing her boobs giving partlicular attention to her Nipples. She had her eyes closed by this time and her breathing was getting heavier. Then I moved on the the main course her soft smooth p***y which was wet by this time. Spent some time licking and kissing her outer lips and then her clit until she came.

Then we reveresed roles and she started licking and kissing my body till she came to my little brother who was pleading for attention by this time, she uncapped my foreskin ans proceeded to give me one of the best blow jobs I have recieved until I came in her mouth. She didn't like it much but she was pleasant enough after she washedout her mouth. Since there was some more time remainng she continued her massage untill it was time for me to leave.

She is apparently from Udon Thani province and her contract will be up in about 4 months has two kids and will return to being a bar girl in Pattaya when she returns. The ban on F**K at JH is a management decision and they have to abide by that, she says it hurts business because most mongers want FS also is harder on the girl because she is expected to massage the clients.
Overall

Girl 8/10
attitude 8/10
BJ 9/10
massage 6/10
tip 2000

Angelo

EDITOR'S NOTE: I certainly hope that the author or somebody else will post a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.

Zingo
05-26-07, 06:29
No worried, nothing is mentioned with regard to the forums.

Good luck

Hi Friends,

I have some contacts to share including a burger lady who provides young ,sexy girls. I will do so once I get the paid membership. Now with paid membership, what would appear in you credit card statement. Would it be ISG? Cos my wife sometimes checks my statements.

Have Fun

Raj

Zingo
05-26-07, 06:34
I got an imformation saying that Off College Avenue, down De Saram Road, the Karookie joint has got some action. Anyone tried!

I too got some homework to find it.

Good day!

Mango Jango
05-26-07, 08:05
I heard that the new Cleopatra Club in Liberty Plaza basement (next to Keels) is the new spot in town.

Has anyone tried out people from there?

Any reviews?

Teaboy? Mango?

haiyoo... mango is on a far away tree. nowhere near serendib :-(

Raj Silva66
05-26-07, 18:20
Dear Friends,

This is how I spent my Friday afternoon. Sneaked out of the office around 2 pm and went to a new place

Just next to HFC,Bambalapitiya. When I went there , the manager told me that they have few new additions. So selected a lady called Ma****** who was told to be around 23 but to me she looked around 30. Anyway 10 years younger to me ,So decided to give her a try and paid the manager Rs 4,000 upfront .while undressing she started chattering and told that she hails from kandy but was living in A’pura after her marriage. She said that her husband left her for another women so she came to Colombo looking for a job and one of her friends set her up at this place. Anyway I took a shower and straight away from the shower she cleaned by dick and gave me a good BBBJ for about 15 mins gaps in between. While giving my dick a suck she was talking dirty . At one point she asked me “sirge polla hapannaa mata asai” which is I feel like of biting your dick.

Any way then proceeded to FS, First it was missionary since I have a bad back asked her to change in to cow girl after a while and she obliged. Then on to reverse cow girl and got my load off. Once my load was off she cleaned my dick and said “thawa shot ekak onada” which means would you like another shot but since for my next round I need at least 45 mins more I turned down her offer. Got dressed and paid her Rs 500 as a tip and headed back to my office which is merely 10 mins by three wheeler.

Have Fun,

Raj

Tea Boy
05-27-07, 02:29
Just next to HFC,Bambalapitiya. When I went there , the manager told me that they have few new additions. So selected a lady called Ma****** who was told to be around 23 but to me she looked around 30. Anyway 10 years younger to me ,So decided to give her a try and paid the manager Rs 4,000 upfront.

Raj Silva66,

Welcome to the forum and thanks for your detailed report. I think I know this place. Until six months ago they were charging Rs.2500, but there now appears to be 60% inflation. Was the girl exceptionally beautiful?

Tea Boy

Mango Jango
05-27-07, 02:54
Dear Friends,

This is how I spent my Friday afternoon....,

At one point she asked me “sirge polla hapannaa mata asai” ...,

Have Fun,

Raj

excellent report. a girl who says that obviously enjoys her sex. treat her well, cultivate her favours. good long term prospect. try and get her to do outcalls.

Micky Mouse
05-28-07, 06:41
Raj Silva66,

This HFC place, is it the house with te black gate. More of a colonial type house ??

MM

Dear Friends,

This is how I spent my Friday afternoon. Sneaked out of the office around 2 pm and went to a new place

Just next to HFC,Bambalapitiya. When I went there , the manager told me that they have few new additions. So selected a lady called Ma****** who was told to be around 23 but to me she looked around 30. Anyway 10 years younger to me ,So decided to give her a try and paid the manager Rs 4,000 upfront .while undressing she started chattering and told that she hails from kandy but was living in A’pura after her marriage. She said that her husband left her for another women so she came to Colombo looking for a job and one of her friends set her up at this place. Anyway I took a shower and straight away from the shower she cleaned by dick and gave me a good BBBJ for about 15 mins gaps in between. While giving my dick a suck she was talking dirty . At one point she asked me “sirge polla hapannaa mata asai” which is I feel like of biting your dick.

Any way then proceeded to FS, First it was missionary since I have a bad back asked her to change in to cow girl after a while and she obliged. Then on to reverse cow girl and got my load off. Once my load was off she cleaned my dick and said “thawa shot ekak onada” which means would you like another shot but since for my next round I need at least 45 mins more I turned down her offer. Got dressed and paid her Rs 500 as a tip and headed back to my office which is merely 10 mins by three wheeler.

Have Fun,

Raj

Micky Mouse
05-28-07, 06:45
tea boy,

i think we should only make a decision after the second visit with the same girl. the other day i called osarama spa is check whether my girl was available. it was her who picked up the phone and she said she cant see clients as she has to work at the desk. she also said there is another girl who could service me. then i asked her whether the new girl is naughty like her. she laughed and shy at the same time.

although i might be wrong, but it is worth a second try and then conlcude.

just a thought!!

mm

micky mouse,

you can usually tell from the attitude of the therapist whether she is going to be amenable to giving a handjob. at shakthi spa she was polite but not friendly.

of course a good massage is a skill in itself and spas are perfectly entitled to refuse to provide sexual services. what i object to is the advertisement giving the impression that the massage will be "naughty" in order to attract customers. the really genuine places state in the ad, "genuine massage only".

it is useful if members report on these places so that we won't waste money at a spa if we go there in expectation of a handjob. your report on osroma clearly stated that there were no extras, so i won't bother going there.

i think the price of rs.2160 i paid for a massage only at shakthi spa is too much.

tea boy

Zingo
05-29-07, 06:18
Dehiwela Lady provided a girl aged around 27, bit over weight, clean and fair. She is good in Languge English Look 8/10 Service 5/10 attitude 7/10. BBBJ is not so attactive. Total cost 6k+1.5K

Good day!

Vinods
05-29-07, 06:57
Hi All,

Thought of sharing my mongering activities last Friday, after couple of beers with some friends at Clancy's first went to have a look at the ladies in Liberty 8th floor, there weren’t many good looking babes that day only 4 or 5 local chicks and 2 very sexy Russian ladies.

Guy handling the scene quoted 4k for locals and 6k for Russians but I was not very much keen on taking the Russians but the quality of locals were also very low for that price, just checked whether there'll be more ladies if I come little late but the guy said these are the only available ones for the night, time was around 10.30

Without wasting much time I decided to try the Chinese place in front of Bellagio (Duplication Road), I've tried this place about year and half ago but since then without knowing whether it's still in operation or not I just wanted to give a try.

Surprisingly when I went there the same lady was there, opened the padlock and took me in, there were not many choice, 5 ladies, I took the most sexy looking one with frock and heels, as usual no hanky panky with these chicks straight away into business very professional I should say, I had a nice time.

She started with a short lap dance waving and lifting frock, pulling down the panty up to like thigh high then pulling it up again , taking the panty side ways exposing pussy etc, man I really enjoyed that dance so sexy how she played with lingerie.

As lingerie lower I thoroughly enjoyed the strip tease, she had average size boobs, round, large nipples and very hard, nice hips and clean shaven pussy.

Tried several positions, missionary, doggy, sideways etc finally came in doggy style.

Total damage 2500 paid upfront to lady at door, no tip expected later but I paid her 700 for the very nice time I had

As informed by the lady Sunday seems to be the best day as lot of sexy ladies available, so better try on a Sunday to have a good selection.

Regards

Vinod

Vinods
05-29-07, 10:32
Dear All,

I got this contact number of MP in Bamba, Himalian. I called a guy there and he seems to be quite freindly chap, told me around 10 nice looking babes available

Here's the number try to call and see, anybody visited this place before?

112 552 213

Regards,

Vinod

Raj Silva66
05-29-07, 18:15
Hi Friends,

MM ,

Yes you are correct. But I will refrarin from giving detalied information about this in the open forum.

Mango J,

Looks wise she was O.K, Dark skinned.

More of a village belly to be spoiled by Colombo Culture.

In another one month she would look like a typical Colombo lass

Have Fun

Raj

Tea Boy
05-30-07, 03:08
I got this contact number of MP in Bamba, Himalian. I called a guy there and he seems to be quite freindly chap, told me around 10 nice looking babes available

Here's the number try to call and see, anybody visited this place before?

112 552 213

Vinod Senevi,

Welcome to the forum and thanks for your reports. Himalayan is also known as Green Inn. I have never been there but I have heard it is a terrible place. Older fat women who give poor service. It is also frequently raide by the Police.

Tea Boy

Member #3426
05-30-07, 05:37
I agree. The service is very professional. As usual they have a selection of only 5. 6 ladies. Not all of em are hot but there's 2 that caught my attention. One I'm sure is a 6".

I usually go for this chick named Alice, nice body, 5. 4", avarage rack, has 2 tattoos. One on the pelvis & one on the back. Clean shaven pussy. Very Delicious; ). Tight pussy indeed. Gets turned on easily & knows how to adapt to the positions you fuck her. Awsome BJ too. Came on my dick like hell the last time I was with her! But was pissed with me cus I was kind a drunk.

Be nice to her & she'll make you very happy. Easliy moves to what ever position you want. Gets very wet (to my satisfaction) when you finger her. Service with a smile.

Theres this other one called Lola. According to some of my friends, supposed to be the best at this joint. Not very pretty, but good rack & body. As informed a very wild woman. Try Tania too. Avarage body, but loves to fuck! Very tight.

Well best of luck fellow mongers. I'm still waiting till I get my hands on a plastic card so I can talk to you more experienced mongers. Untill then, would appreciate it if some one could give me some contacts. Would betting my hands on a good amount of cash in a few weeks. Wanna get my hands on a very delicious babe. Someone kind enough please give me some details? I'll be kind enough to come back with some good feed back & pictures.

Hi All,

Thought of sharing my mongering activities last Friday, after couple of beers with some friends at Clancy's first went to have a look at the ladies in Liberty 8th floor, there weren’t many good looking babes that day only 4 or 5 local chicks and 2 very sexy Russian ladies.

Guy handling the scene quoted 4k for locals and 6k for Russians but I was not very much keen on taking the Russians but the quality of locals were also very low for that price, just checked whether there'll be more ladies if I come little late but the guy said these are the only available ones for the night, time was around 10.30

Without wasting much time I decided to try the Chinese place in front of Bellagio (Duplication Road), I've tried this place about year and half ago but since then without knowing whether it's still in operation or not I just wanted to give a try.

Surprisingly when I went there the same lady was there, opened the padlock and took me in, there were not many choice, 5 ladies, I took the most sexy looking one with frock and heels, as usual no hanky panky with these chicks straight away into business very professional I should say, I had a nice time.

She started with a short lap dance waving and lifting frock, pulling down the panty up to like thigh high then pulling it up again , taking the panty side ways exposing pussy etc, man I really enjoyed that dance so sexy how she played with lingerie.

As lingerie lower I thoroughly enjoyed the strip tease, she had average size boobs, round, large nipples and very hard, nice hips and clean shaven pussy.

Tried several positions, missionary, doggy, sideways etc finally came in doggy style.

Total damage 2500 paid upfront to lady at door, no tip expected later but I paid her 700 for the very nice time I had

As informed by the lady Sunday seems to be the best day as lot of sexy ladies available, so better try on a Sunday to have a good selection.

Regards

Vinod

Vinods
05-30-07, 05:53
Hi Tea Boy

Thanks for the info man, we should avoid places being raided frequently

Just for curiosity and mostly to take preventive action I just inquired from a very close freind of mine in police as to what will be the situation of customers in event of raid

What he told me was that certain places they actually tell the owners to request the customers to leave before they come inside the rooms and check the girls, even most of the other places police dont arrest and take away the customers instead they question from them for eveidence to raid the place and girls

According to what he told me customers will not be normally taken in to custody, they allow them to leave after some questioning

Anyway I have no experince at all in this area, may be some monger who actually had some adventure with police could enlighten us further

Regards,

Vinod

Purple Blue
05-30-07, 08:28
Hi All,

Coming back to SL and the forum after a long time. Hit two of the old places after a long time. Martial Arts first- place hasnt changed much. Most of the old ones are still there. Took su****. A regular massage and a shake followed. To be frank was not worthwhile. Next foray was to China Medical. Was glad to see sonya was still there. And wonders she had not hiked the price. A thourogh massage with lot of slapping around happened. After this I told her to strip completely which she did and a nice body to body massage followed. Did not opt for FS though she would have obliged I guess. All in all a one hour session. Total damages 1500+ and 1000 for the complete B2B session. To new mongers. She is a skilled massue but is on the plump side and would be at least 35 + by way of age. So factor this in before taking it on. The place is clean and comfortable. Location- please refer to earlier reports by TB and rest. Made a visit to GOH also, will file it next time.

Vinod / Teaboy. One question. This place opposite bellagios, the one with the padlock door. Is there a bell somewhere or you just hammer. Made a recce in the day time couldn't find any hence the query. Also the lane seems to be full of office traffic. What is the best time to visit?

GoldenFox
05-30-07, 09:18
Vinod,

Well I am not sure this will be any help to all of you as this happens long time back. More than 10 years. I was just doing my A/Ls and use to visit this place past Lumbini college when ever I feel that my pocket is too heavy. As you, the experience mongers know very well this joint was never a customer friendly at that time and I do not think this place is operation any more.

There was one other friend of mine from school also joined me in the adventure.
As usual we visited this place around 10.30 in the morning on a Saturday, with the intention of getting a quick release and loose the money we had.

As far as I can recall we picked up our girls and went to those partitioned rooms. Usual massage(nothing to talk about) completed in about 10 minutes and when she was just about to start the HJ there were big noises all around and the news broke out that police has arrived.

The lady left the room without even telling me what to do and I was sweating all over. Quickly gathered my cloths and put them on and came out of the room just to be met with a rowdy smile of big policeman with a nasty looking moustache and holding the hand of my friend already.

I had no option but to surrender to him and there were 3-4 other guys at various ages there and we were the youngest of the lot. All were taken in to the lobby area, this is where the girls normally sit and wait for their prey if you all can recall.

We were questioned by the guy who seems to be the in charge of the operation.
They noted down all the information including our names, schools and threatened that they will inform the school and take us to the police station. We felt that it is the end of the world and difficult to explain the thoughts we went through during that time.

After about 15 minutes the big boss told us to leave. The other guys who were also there at the time of the raid were still there when we left and don’t know what they they went through or didn’t bother to find out about it.

I never visited this place after that, and didn’t bother to go to any MP for about 1-2

GF

Hi Tea Boy

Thanks for the info man, we should avoid places being raided frequently

Just for curiosity and mostly to take preventive action I just inquired from a very close freind of mine in police as to what will be the situation of customers in event of raid

What he told me was that certain places they actually tell the owners to request the customers to leave before they come inside the rooms and check the girls, even most of the other places police dont arrest and take away the customers instead they question from them for eveidence to raid the place and girls

According to what he told me customers will not be normally taken in to custody, they allow them to leave after some questioning

Anyway I have no experince at all in this area, may be some monger who actually had some adventure with police could enlighten us further

Regards,

Vinod

Tea Boy
05-30-07, 13:22

Vinod Senevi,

The Police came once when I was at the place near HFC. It was a scary experience even though it was an "unofficial raid" in the sense that these were low-ranking cops wanting to make a quick buck. They buggered off after the manager gave them Rs.5000.

I had to get dressed quickly and the manager gave me the actual deeds of the house to read; I had to pretend that I was a prospective buyer of the house! One cop gave me a long stare as if to fix me inhis memory, but he did not speak to me.

Tea Boy

Zingo
05-30-07, 14:26
Few months back I was down the lane next to Sellamuthu Avenue, Col 03. Suddenly every one down the lane got shocked, girls with saree and lipstic jumping over the wall and running towards to the Galle Road. I knew that there might be a police operation.

Very long time, I guess during my A/L's, Ceylon Inns, I was getting a job done for the small Jonny. One guy opend the door and told that not to get panic, Police has come, for me to be with the towel and the girl to massage. No body came in, and it was cool. Thank GOD.

Zingo
05-30-07, 15:08
Chiniese clinic on the 3rd floor of Seylan Bank, Duplication Road. After reading it from the forum, I tried it. There were two ladies, one with a child aged 10 years and next one is more than 45 years old. I guess that was Sonia, I did not feel like asking anything more.

Fun Boy 76
05-30-07, 15:18
Vinod Senevi,

The Police came once when I was at the place near HFC. It was a scary experience even though it was an "unofficial raid" in the sense that these were low-ranking cops wanting to make a quick buck. They buggered off after the manager gave them Rs.5000.

I had to get dressed quickly and the manager gave me the actual deeds of the house to read; I had to pretend that I was a prospective buyer of the house! One cop gave me a long stare as if to fix me inhis memory, but he did not speak to me.

Tea BoyDear Tea Boy,

I had a nice experience today when I visited HFC place , the usual place(colononial type house) did not wel come me much at the same time adjoining upstair gave some signals. I was really confused and then return back from the scene, after 30 minutes again visited HFC place the gate was locked outside. What is the scenario going on? could you pls let me know whether any action still there?

Funboy 76

Tea Boy
05-31-07, 01:26
I had a nice experience today when I visited HFC place , the usual place(colononial type house) did not wel come me much at the same time adjoining upstair gave some signals. I was really confused and then return back from the scene, after 30 minutes again visited HFC place the gate was locked outside. What is the scenario going on? could you pls let me know whether any action still there?

Fun Boy 76,

You have to phone them so that they can check whether you are a genuine client. Then they will open the gate.

Tea Boy

Zaridtron
05-31-07, 14:15
I've been to Sri Lanka for 2 times already but never stayed in Moun Lavinia hotel before.

Guys may be you know is it possible to find a good girl for fast sex inside the Mount Lavinia. If yes and you had such experience give your advises here

Thnx guys

Long Dick
05-31-07, 15:50
Vinod Senevi,

Welcome to the forum and thanks for your reports. Himalayan is also known as Green Inn. I have never been there but I have heard it is a terrible place. Older fat women who give poor service. It is also frequently raide by the Police.

Tea BoyI have to agree with T Boy.

I went to Green Inn about 2 years back. At that time I was new to mongering & also didn't have much cash in hand.

One day went there & opted for a massage. The guy showed me the chickas almost all of them goes with the description that T Boy gave. But there was one sexy looking chick which I dont remember the name now. Gave a good hand job, no BBBJ. Just a plain shake. I was satisfied with this as that was my first visit to a massage parlour. She wanted to give FS but I didnt have money.

Went there for the 2nd time after I had a fight with my wifey. Got a real good babe called K*****. Paid 2K & took her. FS of course. But no BJ or BBBJ. Very friendly & should say very innocent. She was very friendly & had good GF attitude. But she wanted me to finish in hurry which I couldn't & cannot ;-).

She didn't accept my tip saying that I was really nice to her. But wanted me to visit again. But didnt go there for about 1.5years. Dont know what has happened. But the place is still operational. You can get FS.

But prey to almighty before you go to get a good nice & friendly chick.

Have fun guys!

Tea Boy
06-01-07, 02:54
Guys may be you know is it possible to find a good girl for fast sex inside the Mount Lavinia.

Zaridtron,

Mount Lavinia Hotel is a respectable hotel and there won't be any service providers hanging around there. You could try asking the bellboys for contacts, but Sri Lanka is not Thailand.

Tea Boy

Gihan Malli
06-01-07, 04:32
I am back.

I couldn't come & post anything cuz I was so bzy but I kept in touch with ma pal Tea Boy. I went to Nirovin & they have changed the place they got so many new chicks. There was new girl (can't remember her name), she totally new to this massage job. She has an OK face. I think you can get more from her if you say your an older customer & you use to get BJS & stuffs. Try the place must be good now. As usual I tried my old chick.

Vinods
06-01-07, 06:00
Dear All,

I've got to know a very informative tuk tuk fella, he is the guy actually gave me ride from Clancy's last friday, guys please dont use your cars when mongering leave it in safe place and get a tuk tuk, just make sure that your car not being spotted in one of these places

His name is Dean and he actually wanted me to try a place in Wellawaththa which I didn't ask much details from him as I didn't feel like going that far from Clancy's. According to him it's a very safe place with good looking chicks and the guy also knows prices etc and quite a lot of other places.

You'll can contact this guy on 0785 102965 and get a ride anytime you need, he doesn't know me by name but if you can mention that the person who went to liberty and chineese place last firday he'll remember me.

Guy doesn't charge high, very reasonable good attitude. I just made a phone call after finishing the job and the guy was there in less than 10 min.

Regards,

Vinod

Zingo
06-01-07, 07:16
Yes, as Tea Boy mentioned, no chance at Mount Lavinia Hotel.

Good day

Zaridtron,

Mount Lavinia Hotel is a respectable hotel and there won't be any service providers hanging around there. You could try asking the bellboys for contacts, but Sri Lanka is not Thailand.

Tea Boy

Tea Boy
06-02-07, 02:08
His name is Dean and he actually wanted me to try a place in Wellawaththa which I didn't ask much details from him as I didn't feel like going that far from Clancy's.

Vinod Senevi,

Thanks for the phone number, but I would be wary of a place in Wellwatte because there are a lot of Police and Army guys around there doing the "cordon and search" business.

Tea Boy

Keytey
06-02-07, 05:15
after having my lunch around 1. 30pm from liberty plaza, i was rushed to nirowin for the 1st time at the recommendation of one of my friends. it's sunny afternoon and i easily got sweated but never slow down. it's very calm and quite place through the 3 feet wide passage. at the entrance they've charge 700 upfront and ask which girl i prefer and as recommended i said the name while peeping into the area. actually there were around 10-15 chick and at least 5-6 were looking good. she promptly ask me "kohomada sir? " and i was surprised because without knowing me she acted as if she knows me. that may be due to the request her by name. meanwhile other guy (well built one with bodyfit attire with styled moustached) selected a very good looking one. one i've selected have no rank as far as beauty is concerned. but she got very pleasant smile. i hugged her in the room (of course very cleaned one with attached bathroom and very big room with go atmosphere). she said "sir wash ekak da ganna mama winadiyen enaam". so i started undress (in other places i don't wash) and had a moderate wash. she came after 5 minutes. started a very long chat. i she said " me dawas wala hari rasneine" then removed my towel. actually she has very good attitude. then she asked either i need a massage or feeling. at the time i started touching her so she might have decided to give me feeling (in their vocabulary this means pre-sex activities in normal intercourse). she started touching my body except my junior. kissing and biting my nipples. that was amazing. the i wanted to lick her nipples. without any objection she pulled them out from her jacket. i started suck and squeeze it from my hands. both of them. she appreciated the way i do it using my tongue. then i wanted the lip kiss she only allow me to suck her tongue. that even make me satisfied. then i ask her i want to insert my fingers into her inner. then she pulled the saree up and remove her underwear halfway and given the opportunity. i ask her to move into other side of the bed. so she came to the other side. still she never touch my junior. she started touching it smoothly and it started erecting. even the balls she touched and kissed smoothly. now i was in fool sex mode. she slowly started the shake (i should mentioned that she spent at least 15 minutes for initial work). she merely started the shake. she allowed me to daty so i did as she is very cleaned one. shaved pussy. i had no hesitation to do it. then i moved to boobs and of course lot of lip kissing. she said "mama katawath mage thol deka denne neha". she increase the speed but it didn't end. i got no place remaining to touch, suck or squeeze. around 15 minites but she dosn't complain like girls in other places. during this time we had very friendly chat. about her family life. i asked whether she like to come out. she said she won't come for money. then i asked what happen if i give you a present. then she asked what is the present? i said anything? she repeated anything? anything which i could afford to. then she politely said since this is your 1st time. how could i give you a chance and request me to visit frequently. i said i have no much money. she said okey come as frequently as you can. meanwhile i've noticed that she also got some feeling and close her eyes and make small pleasing noice and speed up. around after 20-25 minutes i stated lick her inner side faster and it was the end of the session. she cleaned me very well. during this she discussed even about other mps and girls. surprisingly other lass i impressed is one of her good friends (one from keepfit). then we talked little about her also. that was the finest service i've ever had. no one had offered lip kissing and enjoying no complaining for late ejacuation. she was fantastic. but not with good face. no fair skin. well at last it is the service and attitude what we expected. isn't it? i paid her 500 initially and i noticed she need more i've given another 100 she satisfied and said "sirta hondata sex karanna puluwan neda" i replied yes.

at last my point scheme

face 4/10 body 6/10 attitude 10/10 service 10/10 skin color 6/10 (dark but i like)

i thin you could enjoy this place very well.

ps: she said even foreigners had appreciated her massage (genuine) which i never had and i wanted to have it too in next visit.

editor's note: i certainly hope that the author or somebody else will post a link to this report in the reports of distinction thread. please click here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.

Milli Vanilli
06-02-07, 06:46
Dear Tea Boy,

Funboy 76

Dear FB,

I called the place just now and still functioning nicely.

3 weeks back, at my last visit, I opted for nice looking 'Sriyani'. But that session was total disaster. No kissing, no sucking, no GFE at all. Don't go for her.

Milli

Milli Vanilli
06-02-07, 07:34
Hi all,

I couldn’t post any reports last two months ‘cos I was bit busy. But got opportunity to experience few great bodies.

Great Body # 1 : Called to mamasan Ruwani Akka. She sent me H****i. Although she is dark skinned and having a baby, got a fantastic body. Nice height. Big but shaped boobs. Round, shaped back. Also very friendly. Act like as close friend of mine. Age <> 25.

Body : 9/10
Face : 6/10
Attitude : 8/10
GFE : 7/10
FS : 7/10

Great Body # 2 : Went to LP 8th Floor to get the service of a young beauty. Got ‘S***a’. Unlike other LP girls, she allowed me to hug, lip kissing and even DATY. Little bit fatty. Didn’t rush. Age <> 27.

Body : 8/10
Face : 6.5/10
Attitude : 7/10
GFE : 6/10
FS : 6.5/10

Great Body # 3 : Called to Tea Boy’s Indian beauty ‘S***a’. (Thanks Tea Boy. Also, I must thank manip for early feed back about her). Wow…! what a beauty. Excellent complexion. Height of a model. Very friendly and professional. Anything possible except DFK. Age <> 28.

Face : 7/10
Attitude : 8.5/10
GFE : 6.5/10
FS : 7.5/10

Milli

Keytey
06-02-07, 07:52
I think this will be useful in future.

============================================

Greetings Keytey,

Wouldn't this be best posted in the Reports of Distinction thread?

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php

Thanks,

Jackson

Milli Vanilli
06-02-07, 08:15

Vinod

Dear Vinod,

I don't have such a experience neither. (Hopefully not in the future too..)

But, in early 90's, when I was at Liberty Plaza (Not at 8th floor, but doing some window shopping at shopping complex) there was a raid at 8th floor. All the girls and customers were marched in the road. (The girl and her customer next to her). There were about 6 couples. That experience could horrible to that poor customers. Every body in the road witnessed them. All of them were packed to a van.

I never visit LP 8th floor there after, until last year.

Milli

Tea Boy
06-02-07, 12:48
That was the finest service I've ever had. No one had offered lip kissing and enjoying no complaining for late ejacuation. She was fantastic. Keytey,

Thanks for your excellent report. I note that you spent only Rs.1300, which is a lot better than Rs.9500 at Juliana.

Tea Boy

Milli Vanilli
06-03-07, 05:33
I usually go for this chick named Alice, nice body, 5. 4", avarage rack, has 2 tattoos. One on the pelvis & one on the back. Clean shaven pussy. Very Delicious; ). Tight pussy indeed. Gets turned on easily & knows how to adapt to the positions you fuck her. Awsome BJ too. Came on my dick like hell the last time I was with her! But was pissed with me cus I was kind a drunk.

Theres this other one called Lola. According to some of my friends, supposed to be the best at this joint. Not very pretty, but good rack & body. As informed a very wild woman. Try Tania too. Avarage body, but loves to fuck! Very tight.

Dear FF,

Unfortunately, These 2 girls, 'Lola' and 'Alice' left the country. My girl 'Iris' also left.(See the photo gallery for her snap shot) 2 new girls have come.

Yesterday I tried 'Poleesha' for the 2nd time. She is very horny girl. Professional worker. Very clean. Age (35) is the only minus factor.

Credits :

Face : 5/10
Body : 7/10
Service Excellent : 8/10
GFE : 8/10
FS : 8.5/10

Milli

Gihan Malli
06-05-07, 06:38
Unfortunately, These 2 girls, 'Lola' and 'Alice' left the country. My girl 'Iris' also left.(See the photo gallery for her snap shot) 2 new girls have come.

Yesterday I tried 'Poleesha' for the 2nd time. She is very horny girl. Professional worker. Very clean. Age (35) is the only minus factor.

Credits :

--------------------------

Macho, where is this Chinese place? Can you plz PM me? Thankx! I want it with the names of Good chicks, prizes & the location. Thankx again..

Raththarang
06-05-07, 10:48
Went to LP on Thursday. Thanks to you guys found my way up to the 8th floor. The TEP is located at the farthest corridor end from the lift. There was a bouncer type type who reeked of alcohol who asked a few initial questions; where are you from? Where do u work etc.

Then they opened a door and took me inside to show me the 'goods'.

2 Russians were there. One was very cute, plum but young. The other was thin and older. I gave them a pass since this is my first time there. And also 'cos I have heard so much bad reports about the Ruskies of how their service is bad. Didn't want to be cheated after paying Rs. 6000.

Chose a thin local girl S***. Wide mouth. Thin waist. Bit dark. Boobs are excellent. Trimmed pussy.

She took me down the stairs to the room. AC doesn’t work. And no lock on the door! So have to keep a chair against her. The bathroom door bangs loudly.

She didn't want to have shower but was clean. Entered her. Real DFE. I came. And then she tells me "Only one shot allowed"!! Bloody *****!

So guys, beware. Agree on the number of shots first.

Session lasted for only about 10 minutes. And then she was pestering me to go for a double. At a discount rate of Rs. 3000 for the other girl and saying that I could take 2 shots with her. Since I was so disappointed with this girl I refused. Cos she anyway said she won't do girl on girl. But they would both do me. But since her shot was over what was she going to do I wonder?!!

On the whole this was disappointing. But as many have said, LP seems to be the quick release place so we don't demand for more. Though I did complain to the guy at the door that they should tell the full deal when we take the girl.

Damage Rs. 4000. I didn’t tip her.

Guys, what are your experiences with the new Russian girl?

Milli Vanilli
06-05-07, 11:39

Macho, where is this Chinese place? Can you plz PM me? Thankx! I want it with the names of Good chicks, prizes & the location. Thankx again..

Dear GM,

Already Done. But, please follow 'no cross talk' rule here after. Thanks.

Milli

Jagoman
06-06-07, 03:27
Dear All,

Can somebody tell me the location, how to enter this place and cost in this place. I am new come for this field.

If this posted before, but i can't find it.

Thanks,

Raththarang
06-06-07, 05:19
Went to the Chinese place and asked for S***n as recommended by a senior member (The place is very easy to find. It’s a blue painted house). She wasn't in so waited for her and she came in 10 minutes later. Firm body. Not a great face but she is fantastic in attitude. Approaches the whole thing like it’s her job and makes you feel at ease. She gives a fab massage too.

Noticed some more nice ones while I waited and will try them on as time goes. This place is a normal house and the toilet is a bit broken down. No attached shower to room. And the room had only a hard massage bed in the middle so you can’t get really cosy like on a normal bed. But S*** said that we can take the girls out as well. Now that’s an interesting thought!

Guys, what's the price at this place? The girl (not the madam, she went out a few minutes after I took a seat) at the reception asked for Rs. 3,500 and the S*** asked for Rs. 1000 for one shot. Was I tricked?

Raththarang
06-06-07, 08:52
Its No. 351/3 Duplication road. Opps Bellagio. Lane has no name. It's just by the left side of Uthum Pathum. Its a small bylane. There's an office car park on the right hand side. Then you come to a blue coloure house with a grilled door. Ring the bell and the belles appear! Smile.

Left hand side of the entire road is a blind wall. Happy hunting.

Dear All,

Can somebody tell me the location, how to enter this place and cost in this place. I am new come for this field.

Thanks,

Member #3426
06-06-07, 10:24
It's a pitty those 2 girls had to leave.

This Poleesha, is she the tall babe? Anyways Poleesha seems like she's a smoothe operator.

How are the 2 new girls? I'll be dropping in a few days. Curios to have a look at the 2 new babes.

GM, as you are a senior member, tell me are there anyother places where I can find forign babes. Price is not a problem as long I the babe is hot & I receive a good service! Any girl that works alone (Without a pimp) I an call over & arrange a meeting at a hotel?

Credits :

Purple Blue
06-06-07, 10:57
Visisted GOH few days back. Paid up the fees of 2k, the mamasam there was asking for 3, however upon showing her the member card she agreed on the old rate. Chose a girl named She**d. Dark complexion but superb massage skills. These days they give you a disposable undie which tears off as soon as you get into it, but it saves the bother of a towel. A new addition to the place is a key hole. Anyway the massage started, lots of oil and keen attention was paid to the bums oil being amply put on the crack and the strokes going uoto the balls. Naturally junior was very excited soon, even before the front side had started. Forty five min of massage by which time it was apparent that a HJ was desparetely needed. Just a nod of the head started the works. This time she kept a towel as a cover since apparently the mamasam has a bad habit of checking but apparently this one is not bothered much being a senior. Allowed carressing of boobs underneath her tshirt and she finished me off. By her account post 11 in the morning is the best time to visit, thats the period where there is no mamasam and the girls manage it, hence a lot of liberty to go further. Tipped her 500.

There is another place which is basically a night club and the adventerous types may try it out. This is the old checkers night club near Mac in in rajagirya. It seems this place has gone specialised and brings in lot of " imported stuff " from Mumbai, nepal in addition to local flavours. There are no skirt clad young girls here but women who belt out the song and dance routine in addition to giving company over drinks. Rest is open to how much you can afford. Men who are willing to shell out may try it out.

Purple Blue
06-06-07, 11:00
Members,

What is the operational time of this place?

Is it open during day hours?

Went to the Chinese place and asked for S***n as recommended by a senior member (The place is very easy to find. It’s a blue painted house). She wasn't in so waited for her and she came in 10 minutes later. Firm body. Not a great face but she is fantastic in attitude. Approaches the whole thing like it’s her job and makes you feel at ease. She gives a fab massage too.

Noticed some more nice ones while I waited and will try them on as time goes. This place is a normal house and the toilet is a bit broken down. No attached shower to room. And the room had only a hard massage bed in the middle so you can’t get really cosy like on a normal bed. But S*** said that we can take the girls out as well. Now that’s an interesting thought!

Guys, what's the price at this place? The girl (not the madam, she went out a few minutes after I took a seat) at the reception asked for Rs. 3,500 and the S*** asked for Rs. 1000 for one shot. Was I tricked?

Zingo
06-06-07, 11:52
Chiniese location is just opposite of Belagio down duplication road. Small by lane with a garrage to part two cars, blue painted house with a matel gate.

You will not miss it.

Dear All,

Thanks,

Sailor Boy
06-06-07, 13:18
Hi,

I am a new comer to the forum. Sorry I have no report yet to submit. No recent activity in the field. I have been active in Hatyai and Colombo a few years back but that is past. Last I had was in Bangkok in 2005. So will post as soon as I find a decent contact to have. You know what. I am afraid to go to some of the MPs with the current situation.

I read some of the reports and they are very useful. Thanks to the regular contributors for posting them specially warning about the rip off joints.

I will try my best to make my contribution.

Best regards

Sailor Boy

Jagoman
06-07-07, 03:23
Raththarang and Zingo, thanks for your information. I will try this and post a reort. thanks agian.

Milli Vanilli
06-07-07, 04:22
Went to LP on Thursday.

Guys, what are your experiences with the new Russian girl?

Dear Rthg,

Went for 2 ruskies at LP last week with one of my friend. we both ended up within 20 min. Utter waste of money.

I have taken 3 Ruskies at LP so far. But only 1 girl was excellent. She is Wika and already gone to Dubai.

Milli

Zingo
06-07-07, 04:25
Would you like to try Iranians.

PM me

tell me are there anyother places where I can find forign babes. Price is not a problem as long I the babe is hot & I receive a good service! Any girl that works alone (Without a pimp) I an call over & arrange a meeting at a hotel?

Milli Vanilli
06-07-07, 04:32
Went to the Chinese place and asked for S***n.

Dear Rthg,

Yes. I think you were tricked. Normal price is Rs. 2500/- at reception. (1500.00 for mamasan and 1000.00 in advance for the gal). Another Rs. 500.00 enough for the chick as a tip.

Don't pay much hereafter.

Milli

Milli Vanilli
06-07-07, 04:45
Members,

What is the operational time of this place?

Is it open during day hours?Dear PB,

24(Hrs) * 7(days) - As known to me.

Milli

Zaridtron
06-08-07, 09:53

PM meSounds good. Can you give the contacts?

Member #3426
06-08-07, 11:56
Thanks for the offer man! I definitly would like to try some Iranian cusine. But I don't have the PM facility!

Please let me know if you have a way of giving me the contact.

PM me============================================

Hi Father Figure,

Do you mean to tell us that a sophisticated world traveler such as yourself can't afford a $13 subscription to support this forum and all the work I do to keep it maintained?

Come on dude, a forum subscription is less than 50 cents a week.

Thanks,

Jackson

Zingo
06-09-07, 04:55
Hi Guys

I guess we should maintain this, for two important points:

1. Who ever it may be, avoid mentioning individual contact numbers.

2. Why not contribute this small amount to the forum. Its been done maintained good.

Thanks to Jackson for reminding our members.

Have a nice weekend.

Delly Long
06-09-07, 20:28
GH is wndfl, but sometime not, depends on gal.

How to point a gal directly? possible in GH?

Yes JH girls wont give full service strange thing is some girls there were pros (dont kno if full time or semi) in thailand but they wont spread their legs here for money. I

I think us mongers will have to do something about it i mean paying almost near 10,000 (7500/- charges plus tip) for just a BJ at most is frustrating to say the least even though i like whole experince, we should stop going to JH and frequent GH instead that way the owners will get the message and tell the girls what to do :)

I think #9 was a pro in pattaya anyway i can confirm Rhinos comment that she dose give a good BJ but no FS damn!

Zingo
06-11-07, 07:32
Hi Guy's,

There were reports about Indian talents in town, any updated information!

Good day!

Zingo
06-11-07, 07:49
Dear Zaridtron,

I do understand with the forum that we will have to maintain the standards, and we should not make those contacts uncomfortable too.

Sounds good. Can you give the contacts?

Bobo5
06-11-07, 21:16
is galadari hotel syill an option? I will be travelling to Colombo soon. pls. inform.

thank you

bobo

Zingo
06-12-07, 03:55
Yes Sir, 1st floor, pool side, just ask anyone thai massage center.

is galadari hotel syill an option? I will be travelling to Colombo soon. pls. inform.

Thank you

bobo

Sanju957
06-12-07, 09:04
Hi,

This is the first report from me. I am following this forum very long time.

The place at Malabe Goddelage Watta Road (Wis Win) now operating new people and FS is possible.

Anarkali
06-13-07, 04:11
Mate,
So why don't you share your experince with others.

/Ana

Hi,

The place at Malabe Goddelage Watta Road (Wis Win) now operating new people and FS is possible.

Zingo
06-13-07, 04:37
I did tried to send a PM, it does not work.

Thanks. Guys, who do you recoomend for a good FS?

Zingo
06-13-07, 04:41
Yes, GH has lot of activities.

Have fun!

thank you

bobo

Deepthi
06-14-07, 11:04
First of all I would like to Hi to every body.

I am searching this site and I got lot from this site. Yearsterday i went to Apsara (near LP), There were 8-10 girls with low cost make up. I select ge**a and got the wash. she gave a nice feeling massage which is memorable. she used hand boobs (nice boobs) face mouth. belly area to give good feeling. she was not hurry for HJ. excellant HJ she gave two times. excellant attitude. I tiped Rs 600.00.

Bobo5
06-15-07, 03:19
Yes Sir, 1st floor, pool side, just ask anyone thai massage center.

thank you guys will report sonest!

there used to be a nice disco in GH full of russian pros is it still on fashion?

Milli Vanilli
06-15-07, 05:13
First of all I would like to Hi to every body.

I am searching this site and I got lot from this site. Yearsterday i went to Apsara (near LP), There were 8-10 girls with low cost make up. I select ge**a and got the wash. she gave a nice feeling massage which is memorable. she used hand boobs (nice boobs) face mouth. belly area to give good feeling. she was not hurry for HJ. excellant HJ she gave two times. excellant attitude. I tiped Rs 600.00.

Dear Deepthi,

Welcome to forum. We are looking for more feedback from you.

Pls give us more details about ge**a. Her look, body, face etc. Were there any good lookers at Apsara.

Milli

Milli Vanilli
06-15-07, 05:22
Hi,

Dear Sanju,

Welcome to forum.

Why don't you post more details about your great discovery. Price, Tip, Quality of gals etc. Is this a MP?

Milli

Member #3426
06-15-07, 10:31
Humble request from the experienced mongers

My self & a few guys are planning on a guys night out at a Karaoke Bar. Therefore i come to you guys to ask for a good Karaoke bar where the female action is good & the alcohol rates are reasonable (Tons of it will be consumed).

But my main focus would be the females. Would prefer if they have foreign females too. I wouldn’t feel right if i don’t get some good action at what ever bar we will visit.

A friend recommended the Base, seen some hot Asians babes hang out side this place, but i hear that Boss is good too & so is Kudos

Awaiting your suggestions !!! g

Till then, aurevoir mes cheries

Father Figure

Zingo
06-16-07, 07:12
My suggestion LOW COST is that book couple of rooms in a nice hotel, book few girls and get your own bottles had have fun. Globle tower in Col 06 or even Plam Beach in Mount. Keep one room for drinking and one for action.

Good luck

Humble request from the experienced mongers

My self & a few guys are planning on a guys night out at a Karaoke Bar. Therefore i come to you guys to ask for a good Karaoke bar where the female action is good & the alcohol rates are reasonable (Tons of it will be consumed).

But my main focus would be the females. Would prefer if they have foreign females too. I wouldn’t feel right if i don’t get some good action at what ever bar we will visit.

A friend recommended the Base, seen some hot Asians babes hang out side this place, but i hear that Boss is good too & so is Kudos

Awaiting your suggestions !!! g

Till then, aurevoir mes cheries

Father Figure

Tok57
06-16-07, 08:54
I understand GH to mean Galadhari Hotel, could some one tell me what JH means?

Ayanthi
06-16-07, 10:06
Could experienced mongers please let me know the procedure for getting girls at clubs such as Kudos or Base. I have never been to them, but as I am now in Sri Lanka would like to try them out. What is the budget usually required? And will there be a problem from Security guys? Any help appreciated.

Also, has anyone tried out Cafe D' Artist on Horton Place Colombo 7 (upstairs of Baristas) Have heard it has some nice ladies, however, have never been there as yet. I am afraid of getting into trouble with bouncers or police, though maybe my fears are unfounded.

Fire Chicken
06-16-07, 16:34
Dear Deepthi,

Welcome to forum. We are looking for more feedback from you.

Pls give us more details about ge**a. Her look, body, face etc. Were there any good lookers at Apsara.

MilliHi guyz,

Could you please tell me where Apsara is. I m really new to this. Will post reports as I get experiance.

Ayanthi
06-16-07, 17:21
I understand GH to mean Galadhari Hotel, could some one tell me what JH means?Probably Jaic Hilton, or maybe Juliana Hotel.

Tea Boy
06-17-07, 01:44
Could you please tell me where Apsara is. I m really new to this.

Fire Chicken,

If you search this thread for "apsara" you will get the information you need.

Tea Boy

Casanova69
06-17-07, 16:57
I am new to this forum. Does anyone know about the Osroma Spa at Vajira Road ? Their website offers a "Double Celebrations for couples 2 hours " for Rs 6800 and a "Romantic Treatment for couples 3 hours " for Rs 9800. Could be another term for FS.

Milli Vanilli
06-18-07, 03:48
Probably Jaic Hilton, or maybe Juliana Hotel.

Juliana...

Zingo
06-18-07, 04:12
JH - Juliana Hotel, previously the Pramuka Bank down Galle Rd, Col - 03

Juliana...

Member #3426
06-18-07, 04:52
The Guys wanna go for the Karaoke, guess we'll try the Base or Kudos!

Thanks anyways Zingo :)

My suggestion LOW COST is that book couple of rooms in a nice hotel, book few girls and get your own bottles had have fun. Globle tower in Col 06 or even Plam Beach in Mount. Keep one room for drinking and one for action.

Good luck

Micky Mouse
06-18-07, 06:41
Casanova69,

I once visited Osroma and took a girl named Ni****a. The couple package as far as I know, you can take your GF or wife and get a massage or oil/herbal bath. It doesn’t mean you can get a girl there..

Also, I don’t think such places offer even HJ. More of genuine place and services. However, if you go there more often, then, you could probably talk the girl into something.

I have been there only once..

Hope you would share your experience..

MM

I am new to this forum. Does anyone know about the Osroma Spa at Vajira Road ? Their website offers a "Double Celebrations for couples 2 hours " for Rs 6800 and a "Romantic Treatment for couples 3 hours " for Rs 9800. Could be another term for FS.

Casanova69
06-18-07, 09:46
Micky Mouse,

My experience of Massage parlours is only in Singapore. Most of the places in Orchard Street charge 30S$ for a massage. For a handjob they want another 40s$ which I have never paid as it was not worth.No BJ or FS as the Police are very strict and they are not sure if the customer is a decoy.

You cannot even touch them.

The Yellow Pages are full of Escort services.They visit hotels.If you go for the big 1/4 page ads the girls are expensive. Go for the small ads. You can get all kinds for 100s$(Rs 7300). I have had Indian, Malay,Eurasian (Chinese - Macao mix), Philipino, Chinese. They all speak good english. You can get CBJ,HJ,FS. If you give a tip of 25S$ some will let you have two tries.

Some ask for more. They dont try to rip you off. They are the type you can be seen with socially.

In the red light district of Geylang the charge is probably half but the girls are not upmarket and are probably staying illegally. I understand they are from Vietnam, PRC and the sub continent.

What is your best MP in Colombo? I live in Colpetty.

Sl Guy
06-18-07, 11:16
Hi all,

After long silance I would like to add a small report. Some months back I went to TEP and there were some new additions, as others said now the mananger is greedy. He is quoting based on age of the chick not based on outlook.

Got a nice looking village girl called Ni****a. Nice looking middle sized body and good boobs. She showed me the room and we both entered , and she went out saying I'll be bcak in 2 mins. That time I just walked and looked arround. Rooms are not that much clean, It didn't matter me because I was in Chennai for a long time.

She came with a clean new towel, might be because I am the first commer. I went there arround 9.30am. We both underessed, what a figure, tears came to my eyes. I couldn't beleive I am going to fuck her in few mins time.

Both went to bathroom, she gave me a nice wash, didnt go for soap, it's outlook is not good. She gave nice attention to my junior.

Came to bed and have a chit chat, she said she is from Monaragala, and her parents thinking that she is working for a garment factory. And she said she is 22, But I thought she is arround 19-20. Anyway she asked me that I want condoms. I said I have my own, I use MOOD Long Night ones. Because I want stay long time. I asked did she mind if I use a Delay Spray...?

Many Pros dont like to use those becuase they also get tired. I am sure since she is a new commer she dosent know about these. So I took my Spray from my bag and kept on the table on the side.

We started in 69 position, I have observed that she came in few mins time, it gave me the indication that she is really a new commer. Before wearing the condom I asked her to spray some Delay Spray, She did so...

We did it is different postions. Some are really new positions. Do you belive she is so flexible... I fucked her arround 30 mins... then I asked whether I can have second time, I saw she is really tired. Then I took some glucose from my bag and offered her. while she is having that we had a chit chat... By the time I came to topic anal...Amazing she havent even hear about it... But she said she is OK with that... Since I am also bit tired I thought of not to do that this time. So we went for second run.. Folks it went arround 40 mins... Since it was a Friday less rush..So no nockings to the door by time keeper... Finally she gave me a DFK...So sweet...

Had a nice time there...

But unfortunately, I called for the arround 2 weeks after, she has left for her home, But manager said that she will be back soon. Last Tuesday I gave a call, the speaker at the other end said that all the girls and the manager has gone a trip... (Manager may be gone for a fun, different dates with different girl )... So I am counting days till she comes there again... Once I called manager is offering new commers but his prices are high...Rs. 3500-4000

Anyone recently went to TEP, Or that person which I have called told me a lie (saying that they are not available/ gone on a trip) TB,Milli Has their "code word" changed ??? Few weeks back I saw that there is a report on ISG saying that some cops came there..

Face 8/10
Boobs 7/10
Attitude 8/10

Damage : 2500 + 750

- SLG -

Tea Boy
06-19-07, 01:56
What is your best MP in Colombo? I live in Colpetty.

Casanova69,

The MP at Hotel Juliana in Colpetty is one of the best.

TB

Tea Boy
06-19-07, 02:00
Anyone recently went to TEP, Or that person which I have called told me a lie (saying that they are not available/ gone on a trip) TB,Milli Has their "code word" changed ???

Sl Guy,

Thanks for your report. You were lucky to get that fantastic girl. I have noticed that the girls who give good service don't stay long there. I imagine they are snapped up by rich mudalalis (businessmen) who keep them as their private mistresses.

I don't know whether the code word has changed. I haven't tried the place for about three months after a couple of bad experiences.

Tea Boy

Milli Vanilli
06-19-07, 05:29
Sl Guy,

I have noticed that the girls who give good service don't stay long there. I imagine they are snapped up by rich mudalalis (businessmen) who keep them as their private mistresses.

Lot of rich men visit this place. I have seen many times that expensive cars are parked in front. Tea Boy should be correct.

I don't know whether the code word has changed. I haven't tried the place for about three months after a couple of bad experiences.

Same code word. (You have to mention a name of a regular customer)

Milli

Milli Vanilli
06-19-07, 05:37
Casanova69,

The MP at Hotel Juliana in Colpetty is one of the best.

TB

Dear Casanova69,

If you consider cost factor, Nirovin at Colpetty is the best for low cost. You can search the forum for location.

Milli

Ayanthi
06-19-07, 14:43
Sl Guy,

Thanks for your report. You were lucky to get that fantastic girl. I have noticed that the girls who give good service don't stay long there. I imagine they are snapped up by rich mudalalis (businessmen) who keep them as their private mistresses.

Tea BoyHi,

Can someone tell me where TEP is, and the code word?

Thanks

Damithbb
06-20-07, 08:33
Hi,

I like to sparking to girls. Any one knows that type of places in Colombo?

Thanks

Micky Mouse
06-20-07, 08:53
For fellow Mongers interested in some action in Negambo..
I know this tuk tuk guy who hangs around Browns Beach Hotel. He called me the other day and wanted me to check out this chick..

He is like her agent. She is 24 very light complexion..average size.. it seems she is good is her service...cost 2000 ST plus your get the room somewhere...he will drop/pick up the girl..

Guys, I saw the girl myself and she is worth more than 2k..

Why I didn’t take her.. well..not in a mood for action the other day as I was very tired after work and was heading to Colombo for the weekend..

I have the tuk tuk guy’s number..if anyone interested.

Also guys, pls share your experience/info from NG/SEEDUWA area..

As always happy and safe hunting..

MM

Milli Vanilli
06-21-07, 04:59
Hi,

Thanks

Dear Ayanthi / all,

Since you don't have PM facility, we can't send you any vital information.

Post those information in open forum may be fatal.

Milli

Decent Guy
06-21-07, 08:53
Dear SL Guy,

You mentioned in yr report about the Delay Spray. I'm interested to know whether its available in Sri Lanka. If any brand name. Can you reccommend any good one as I'm keen to keep my erection longer and enjoy with the girl.

If not SL guy any senior member like teaboy, milli or any one can enlighten us fellow mongers on this please.

Have great time. To all of you.

Damithbb
06-21-07, 09:09
How to contact actress for sex in Colombo.

Please help to me.

Keytey
06-21-07, 15:44
Dear Mongers

I haven't seen any reports on illness related to sex especially HIV. I was very scare on these in my teenage life. But still I am very scared of these because u can't go to a Dr. for medicine as others will humiliates you. One other thing is most of us are married so we cannot face our wives.

I hope almost everyone will respond to this and share your information.

Purple Blue
06-22-07, 05:23
It is not advisable to use delay sprays. One becomes psychologically and physically dependant on them. In addition to the danger of getting skin rashes it makes your organ numb which makes it insenstive to the friction, add to this that it also touches the vagina. Making your job more difficult. Would advise you to stick to natural mating process.

Dear SL Guy,

You mentioned in yr report about the Delay Spray. I'm interested to know whether its available in Sri Lanka. If any brand name. Can you reccommend any good one as I'm keen to keep my erection longer and enjoy with the girl.

If not SL guy any senior member like teaboy, milli or any one can enlighten us fellow mongers on this please.

Purple Blue
06-22-07, 05:43
Guys,

After getting the feedback and tips from the forum, decided to give this place a visit. The gate was opened by a lady who had a rapid fire question round with. First time? Etc etc. Could make out that she also couldn't make out what I was answering, but anyways let me in. Upfront she asked me 2500 which I paid and then was asked to chose among three girls who were lounging around in the sofa. I asked for S**** as strongly reccommended by fellow mongers. But as luck would have it she was out and would be back only after a couple of hours. Against my logical thought of backing out instead of going in for a unreported specimen my junior had a his own ideas, and also I had already paid so there wasnt much choice so settled for one tall one.

GOD. What a lousy experience, the moment we entered came the first question. Will you tip me. Junior deflated a bit but I said yes I will. Next came down the dress, further deflation, I don't know whats with these dresses these days, when they put it on the size of the boobs seem bigger once its off a drastic transformation happens. Straight from 36 to 20. Now I am a guys for whom the bigger it is the merrier so you can imagine my plight.

After putting on the condom on me an a flurry of soft stokes she started the BJ, which was like a mechanical suction. That over she lay down on the bed like a sacrificial lamb on an alter waiting for me to do the needful. By this time I was thoroughly disgusted and dissapointed with whole setup. After reading the experiences with other mongers you can imagine what this one would have been for me. I asked her to give me a HJ and finish it off.

Got up dressed, gave a 500 tip (though it was not worth it) and left.

Fellow mongers. My advise, please do not venture into this one if the girl so reccomended in the forum is not available. It may not be worth it.

Purple Blue
06-22-07, 05:50

Please help to me.Very simple, look up their numbers in the directory, ring them up and ask them whether they would like to have sex with you. My friend all actresses are not *****s and the one which are will certainly not be available as easily as through a one line enquiry.

Milli Vanilli
06-22-07, 06:24
Dear SL Guy,

Dear DG,

I have tried delay spray only once. But I use condoms to delay climax. Two type of condoms I can recommend.

01. Durex - Performa
02. Moods - All Night

It contains special chemical to delay your climax. Also these high quality condoms minimize the risk of getting STD's than other normal condoms.

Milli

Kalhari
06-22-07, 08:23

Please help to me.It is very simple !

You have to have the following qualities or qualifications :

You have to be rich.
You should drive a posh car.
You should have enough money to spend lavishly.
You have to be with High Class people.
You have to get contacts or hinchmen for those chicks.
You have to be in places that those girls are in.
You have to have some contacts with Film/Teledrama/Drama industry guys.
Or
You should direct or produce a film or teledrama.

Then it is very easy.

Otherwise please don't think of it unless you know someone with contacts to them.

Micky Mouse
06-23-07, 06:14
While agao I myself tried this bid made girl with bad teeth...I was told by the mamasam, that she is new and good. When in the room, first think she asked was 3000 tip. I was like what the hell.. I just walked out.. Never going there again...cos the rooms getting worse and worse...used condoms on the floor...and stuff.

The good girls are gone I bet...

Anyways...Happy and Safe Hunting..

MM

What is her name? Is it the big made girl with slightly bad teeth? Or the pretty face fair one with a mark on her right ankle?

Do they have rooms with beds now? I have been to the rooms with the massage tables. As for S****n, she is nice but we do have to develop some more talent, right guys?

Has anyone tried the short, elderly (about 40) Chinese woman?

Has anyone tried taking these girls out to a hotel and fucked their brains out? :-P

Ricardino12
06-23-07, 08:43
Has any one been to TEP place in the recent past? in the past month or two? How is the service nowadays? And the dames are still at 3 to 4 k or has it changes. Are the talents who are there now good?

Ricardino12
06-23-07, 09:04
Guys,

We should all stop going to LP and go to other decent places.

Ive been to LP a few times and have never got a decent service. Rooms are shit dutty and the gals always finsih it in less that 15 to maax 20 minutes. and the massaman of the place is real f...cked up b...tch with a sh.t attitude.

Definetly guys if we all as a team tell our friends and the people we know and we all stop going there tottaly. The massaman b...ch will understand and atleast improve the level of service a bit.. and also improve the attitutdes of the gals.

Its always better to pay more and go to JH or GH or one of the pvt contacts.

Anyway some of my experiences at LP..

Er###A (Local)

Looks 5/10
Body 4/10
Service 2/10
Attitude 0/10
Cleaniness - 2/10

Va###th# (Local)

Looks 5/10
Body 5/10
Service 4/10
Attitude 4/10
Cleaniness - 3/10

Ni### (Local)

Loooks - 6/10
Body - 5/10
Service - 4/10
Attitude 3/10
Cleaniness - 4/10

Russian Gal 1 ( cant remember da name a small made kind of old gal)

Looks - 4/10
Body - 4/10
Service - 5/10
Attitude - 4/10
Cleaniness - 5/10
Russian gal 2 (Lo** some name like that) A bit big made gal looked young)

Looks 6/10
Body - 6/10
Service - 6/10
Attitude - 5/10
Cleaniness - 4/10

Bobo5
06-24-07, 20:29
I was at GH yesterday for a massage.

The massage place is located next door to the swimmingpool.

As you enter you are offered a 1,5hr thai massage, 1hr normal 0,5hr body to body, price 7500lk, this includes hand relief only.

Mamasan takes me to 1 cabin and sends a girl that I do not like, she looks disappointed as I ask for a second option and sends me to the next cabin, the girl that comes in is average looking but at least smiling. GUN/GOOM must have been her name.

she undresses me and washes me, nice, always smiling and playing with the little friend who looks tired and jacklegged.

massage is ok but it gets very interesting when we agree on a bbbj for 2000lk extra. booty to body massage is excellent (slippery as she gets wet)and bbbj is ok. NO CIM though.

girl is avarage looking, service is ok, the place is really rundown.

bobo5

Micky Mouse
06-25-07, 05:36
Last night my friend who is in Lanka wanted a taste of Chinease so I took him to the place opposite Bellagio. I hate to go there as their service is very poor. So we went in around 8pm. There were like 4 girls. I chose one named Polisha. It sounded like that. Once in the room, she started to kiss me everuwhere..I asked for two shots altough I really didnt want to be there.. asked me whether I would tip her. I kept quite..Did her missionary and the session was over in like 10 minutes.. The room was stinking and I didnt opt for the second shot. Didnt demand any tip. Damage 2500/-

My friend also finished in 15 minutes. He had asked for a massage and the girl had given a 1 minutes massage.

I believe this is the cheapest Chinese place in town.

Happy and Safe Hunting..

MM

Raththarang
06-25-07, 05:53
Some monger said that Poleesha loves sex and he had a great time a few pages back! What does she look like, so I can avoid her. What is the name of the girl your friend took? Damn. I was looking forward to this place to give a great service. I had Su***and once. She is not that great looking but wanted 1000 bucks for just one shot. Later I found out I was tricked. Where have all the good *****s gone?

Last night my friend who is in Lanka wanted a taste of Chinease so I took him to the place .... I believe this is the cheapest Chinese place in town.

Happy and Safe Hunting..

MM

Micky Mouse
06-25-07, 12:28
Difficult to describe what Poleesha looks like. She is the one with big aging marks under her eye, very slim, long hair. DOnt you agree all the chinese chicks have similar apperance with a lof of makeup. Just call her by the name or ask the mamasam when you enter..

I strongly suggests do not expect GFE at this place.,

MM

Some monger said that Poleesha loves sex and he had a great time a few pages back! What does she look like, so I can avoid her. What is the name of the girl your friend took? Damn. I was looking forward to this place to give a great service. I had Su***and once. She is not that great looking but wanted 1000 bucks for just one shot. Later I found out I was tricked. Where have all the good *****s gone?

Milli Vanilli
06-26-07, 08:28
I strongly suggests do not expect GFE at this place.,

MM

Dear MM,

Some time you can get great GFE experience with chinese gals. The girl name 'Irish' at this place always keen to give me GFE. Because, I have a habit of giving small gifts to girls. Some time she was with me more than 1 hr. Unfortunately she left the country.

If you want GFE, you should know how to treat a girl correctly.

Milli

Colomboguy
06-26-07, 09:18
Hi Guys,

Iam new to this foum. And thank you very much milli and tea boy for their great contribution. Anyway I also like to share some contact details. In colombo. This is my first forum post. Anyway.

Massage

1. Atne / Adams Avenue- 600/- for 45mins Tel. 112584694

2. Orchid Executive / Road next to Lalsons Tailors, Bamba (sexy girls, but greeday girls. Don't spend too much tip 500)

Total damage = 700 + 500

3. Sea Breeze / Hotel Sea Breeze Mount Lavinia. 3rd Floor. 600/- (fat girls. Poor service)

4. JadeGarden- MountLavinia. Tel. 112731801 (sexy girls good service. 750+500 tip)

5. Nirovin. Colpetty Junction. Tel. 112424973. 5512872 (NO 1 PLACE. But in the higher security zone. Be careful. Guys. Sexy girls. Some times you can get CBJ OR BBBJ and threesome. Hmm)

6. Martial Art Centre. Ward Place. Tel. 112683024 (not good.)

Full service

1) Chinese. Freelancer. Lily 0777641957 (this no is not working right now. But try on sundays evenings.)

2) arosha (pimp)- service is good, you can get models/actress (5000-25, 000), no hurry. 0775218832

3) LP. Shitty service. Don't go

I'll post some other contact details (free lancers and luxery brothels. In my next forum post.

But don't call for fun. ! This is for real mongers.

Happy and safe hunting!

Cmbbguy

Colomboguy
06-26-07, 09:22
Hi Guys,

I am new to this forum. And thank you very much Milli and Tea Boy for their great contributions.

Anyway I also like to share some contact details in colombo.

Massage

2. Orchid Executive / Road next to Lalsons Tailors, Bamba (sexy girls, but greeday girls. Don't spend too much tip 500)

Total damage = 700 + 500

3. Sea Breeze / Hotel Sea Breeze Mount Lavinia. 3rd Floor. 600/- (fat girls. Poor service)

4. JadeGarden- MountLavinia. Tel. 112731801 (sexy girls good service. 750+500 tip)

5. Nirovin. Colpetty Junction. Tel. 112424973. 5512872 (NO 1 PLACE. But in the higher security zone. Be careful. Guys. Sexy girls. Some times you can get CBJ OR BBBJ and threesome. Hmm)

Full service

1) Chinese. Freelancer. Lily 0777641957 (this no is not working right now. But try on Sundays evenings.)

2) Arosha (pimp)- service is good, you can get models/actress (4000-25, 000), also some korean girls. No hurry (2 hrs). 0775218832

I'll post some other contact details (free lancers and luxury brothels. In my next forum post.

Happy and safe hunting!

Cmbguy

Intant
06-26-07, 13:30
Visited Nirovin and had a differant experience altogether. Wanted my favorite Ruwani but she was on leave that day. Then went into select *****. I had taken her about a year ago but she remembered me.

Requested me to have the usual wash and when I returned, she had a range of offers including FS. The offer ranged from BBBJ and shake at RS 1000. 00to FS. And FS at 1500. 00. Got a good massage, BBBJ and FS as an all inclusive package for Rs 1500. 00 which I thought was very good. Believe me the condom was supplied by her which means that this service was not only for me. The session ended in doggy style, as she kept watch through the key hole.

Good luck.

Intant

Casanova69
06-26-07, 19:42
Does anybody know what the scene is on top of Barista's at Horton Place. You get a couple of Land rovers parked outside with some PSD type personnel at the entrance. Its crowded every night.

Anarkali
06-27-07, 05:31
Hello Colomboguy,

Thanks for your effort to provide information for the others. Bur it is not a good idea to put mobile / contact numbers of individuals who do this business. Better if you can use PM system for that. Some pimps may like to publish their numbers over the web but some may not. So, be careful when you publish free lancers' numbers in a public forum like this. People misuse numbers and end of the day they tend to change their numbers.

/Ana

Hi Guys,

I am new to this forum. And thank you very much Milli and Tea Boy for their great contributions.

Anyway I also like to share some contact details in colombo.

Massage

Total damage = 700 + 500

Full service

1) Chinese. Freelancer. Lily 0777641957 (this no is not working right now. But try on Sundays evenings.)

2) Arosha (pimp)- service is good, you can get models/actress (4000-25, 000), also some korean girls. No hurry (2 hrs). 0775218832

I'll post some other contact details (free lancers and luxury brothels. In my next forum post.

Happy and safe hunting!

Cmbguy

Member #3426
06-27-07, 05:47
Colomboguy,

This Chinese frelancer you mentioned. I think I've been with this girl. Can you describe how she looks like? Age, height, face?

Desperatley want to know if we're talking about the same girl!

Intant
06-27-07, 06:39
Guys,

Is this girl (Priya) genuine? I read a few reports back on ISG and got mixed messages.

Has anyone had bad experiences with her?I have had great experiences with Priya on three occassions. I have had no issues.I have introduced 3 friends and they too have had an awesome time.

Intant

Arunasam
06-27-07, 09:46
Who is this Nirovin Girl offer FS. Is it ChaXXni, ShaXXi, AnXe, Anjx or any other girl. This is the first time I heard Nirovin Girls offer FS.

Hey Teaboy where are you? I think you were out of the scene, because this forum is used by some pimps.

Party Nator
06-27-07, 15:23
Does anybody know what the scene is on top of Barista's at Horton Place. You get a couple of Land rovers parked outside with some PSD type personnel at the entrance. Its crowded every night.There used to be a place where women danced (fully clothed) and guys would buy flowers sold by the establishment to give to the girls.

Now a new bar/lounge called D's has opend there. opening was on 23rd June (last saturday).D's is owned by the The number 1 party boy in sri lanka Dhiren who also jointly owns Tramps nightclub at Galadari.

Raj Silva66
06-27-07, 18:00
Hi Friends

Could not visit the forum due to work but managed for some action though.

First was about 3 weeks ago with a Ruskie called Milliana who operating from an apartment in Colombo 6.

I came to know a guy who is a cab driver and this guy does a lot of transportation for ruskies. So called him up and told what I want. Friends as you know if you want to do a Russian you have to pay the girls Rs 10, 000 plus another Rs 3000 at least for the hotel. So I told my friendly cab driver I ‘d like something not exceeding Rs 10, 000. So he arranged a busty Russian chick around 25 years of age. I was taken to her apartment in Colombo 6 by the cab guy. In this particular apartment it seems 3 Russian girls were staying. They use it mainly for accommodation plus day plus business during the day time. So when I reached there cab guy took me to her door. Paid her Rs 10, 000 plus gave my friend another 500. Had a session well over 2 hours. Two shots with BBBJ and at the end a mutual shower which was a lot of fun.

Well friends, it was a good experience thanks to my friend but I’m unable to mention his details in the open forum. Just give a hint, this guy drives a serena type of a van and usually hangs around star hotels/casinos.

My second experience was with a lady I came to know through a friendship club. She is in her early thirties, bit chubby but with a great attitude. Went to Ambalama in Hanwella, High Level Road. She is form Moratuwa so she was hesitant to go to a place along gall road. Paid Rs 1, 700 for the room and another 2000 for the girls. Spent nearly a half day with her. BBBJ, DATY, two shots. Had to leave around 5 pm since she had to return home since she was a working lady

Have Fun

Raj

Intant
06-28-07, 05:29
Who is this Nirovin Girl offer FS. Is it ChaXXni, ShaXXi, AnXe, Anjx or any other girl. This is the first time I heard Nirovin Girls offer FS.

Hey Teaboy where are you? I think you were out of the scene, because this forum is used by some pimps.Hey Arunasam

Its the last name you have mentioned.

Decent Guy
06-28-07, 05:35
My second experience was with a lady I came to know through a friendship club. She is in her early thirties, bit chubby but with a great attitude. Went to Ambalama in Hanwella, High Level Road. She is form Moratuwa so she was hesitant to go to a place along gall road. Paid Rs 1, 700 for the room and another 2000 for the girls. Spent nearly a half day with her. BBBJ, DATY, two shots. Had to leave around 5 pm since she had to return home since she was a working lady

Have Fun

Raj

Dear Raj,

You seems to be having luck with using friendship Clubs to meet new girls. But in a Sunday news paper there are so many clubs advertised. Don't know which ones are fake and which are real. Can you tell us about at least one club where you have this success. If you are not willing to give out the name of the club in public forum may be you can give us some hint.

Any other monger had success with these frndship club to meet girls ladies. Please share yr experiences.

All you have a great day.

Tom2007
06-29-07, 07:25
I just want to share with you guys about a bad experience I had yesterday at Nirovin. As Naming Bad Gals is our convention, going by that I name the gal whom I took yesterday is "Sherin". Very poor service. No GFE at all.

My usual chicks were all busy, So I happend to take her.

Avoid her. That's my recommendation.

Pussz Hunter
06-29-07, 12:45
You can get Delay sory at Salaka. Delay soray dooz 14000.

Dear SL Guy,

Decent Guy
06-30-07, 05:20
Thanks Puss Hunter for yr input.

Do you mean the spray name is DOOZ and it cost Rs 14, 000/= please confirm. Also I got a reply from another monger saying that its better to use specific condoms rather than to go for Delay sprays (chemicals) Could any other experienced monger / mongers educate us on this.

Ricardino12
06-30-07, 07:47
guys,

lp is getting worse day by day. they services have become like very pooor. they tak less than 10 misn to finish up and the gals are so damn fu---the up.

a fren of mine went yday and he paid about 4, 000 rupeees and they went 2 da rooms area, and cudnt find a place. as in tehr ooms wre full. then da gal sed lets come back insometime. and when he went out. alas end of 4000 and the bloody security idiots did not let him in again to change or complain/. // later he managed 2 meet the bloody massam who was damn rude to him and sed no no refund. or no change of gal.

guys please avoid lp. pass this information to every one you know.

Keytey
07-01-07, 07:22
i was fascinated about experienced i had at nirovin on my 1st visit. i wanted to go again but had no time nor money. last friday 22nd i had to goto union place to get another service done. alas! i had to wait till 5 o clock. what to do it was about to rain. moment i came out it rans heavily. so i clapped for a tuk-tuk guy and stopped suddenly. paying 100 buck i reached colpetty junction. it was very cool day still drizzling i rushed to a pharmacy and bought a packet of condom because last time maid i had (refer rod 604236) given the impression that fs will be given in future. with that hope i rushed to nirovin hoping my favourite chick is available for service. i paid entrance 700 and asked for m---you but told that she is on leave. but her off day is wednesday. therefore i had to choose one out of three. with th cold wind every other was busy. good day for tuk-tuk guys and massage palaours. (poda wessata api asai). i had no clue so i had a deep look and selected the most attractive one while one of them (a chuby one already trying to come with me by giving positive look). one i had called herself s-nd-and-. sexy body with no extra fat. standard size. not fair nor black. apllied lip-stick well and firmed hair almost resembles merlin-ottey (jamaican athlete) but not that sexy body.

she guided me to the room. 2nd floor left side corner room. very windy room no need for fans with the cold of the day. i felt i was in bandarawela and of course it is turning me. moment i go in i hugged her as i realy wanted a gfe. she given me a welcoming hug and i noticed she dosn't impressed with that. general procedure followed. i had very brief wash as i already had a nice bath under rain. there is no seperate bathroom for this room and shower cubical is fixed in the room. after having washed i looked out of the window while expecting her arrival. wonder why is she so late. in one side abondoned builing almost remind battle field. other side methodist church and cloudy air. at last she came while i was peeping eagerly. i pulled her and she said "mokada kalabale? , ada fan one nehe neda patiyo? " it didn't impressed me much. then she asked whether i need a soft or hard massage. i replyed soft. she is very tokative one. and used bad language i totally don't like. but her skin is so soft. she ask whom i tke on the other days. i said the name and she said "m---you akkage customersla hondata tip denawa". i was on one hand dissapointed with the absence of the one i know, on the other hand the chick in hand is trying to spoil the great moment rarely comes. i asked what i wanted she promised to give those when having the shake. but during the cause i realized that she is trying to cheating me. she never exposed well. only allow to finger in. but never widen her leg to do it poroperly. never allow to kissed her nor suck her boobs. only allowed to squeeze her butts. she was very cunning one. but my friends she had very nice and flat boobs and god gifted skin. she shaked using both hands and it ended within 10-15 minutes. i don't know why? on every other days it lasts at least 25 minutes. during that she asked lots of personal questions. i managed to give false information. no one want to expose to these bitches. her service was average. she was very greedy one demanded for the tip. i given her 700 but demanded for more. i said i only have that much.

i would like to rate her as follows

attitude : 4/10
service : 5/10
face : 6/10
body : 8/10

Cmali
07-02-07, 06:29
Why do not you try tablet such as "Cupid" or "Cavitra". which are very effective.

Do you mean the spray name is DOOZ and it cost Rs 14, 000/= please confirm. Also I got a reply from another monger saying that its better to use specific condoms rather than to go for Delay sprays (chemicals) Could any other experienced monger / mongers educate us on this.

Anarkali
07-02-07, 09:43
Last Friday, I met a person whom I know also a tuk tuk driver and also a person who arrange pros. He said that there are some good gals available and asked me to come with him. So we went to a place @ Maharagama and called the mamsum to bring the girls. She sent 2 gals but unfortunately both look village type / garment type. Even without an interest I selected a gal and went to the room.
She is dark skinned, very slim, mother of 2 but she is very friendly and innocent looking gal. I invited her to have a bath with me and she washed every part of my body very well. While at the bed, I had a little chat with her. She said she spent a happy marriage life and got 2 children. Her husband died suddenly and since it became harder and harder her to feed her children she went a job at a garment factory. She said she got a poor salary there and to earn some extra money, she came into this business (I hope this is her true biography :) ).
Turn back to the business, she agreed for every position that I asked except for anal. Had 2 shots and I didn't get enough energy for go into the 3rd. I was with her nearly 2 hours and no rush at all. Finally we had a bath together. I tipped her rs. 500.
Before I left the room she gave me a hug and said "budu saranay" (god bless you). Her figure and skills are not worth for the money I spent but I had a nice time with her.

figure : 4/10
attitude : 9/10
damage : 2500 + 750 (room charge) + 500 (tip) + 200 (tuk tuk guy)

Anarkali
07-02-07, 09:46
The guy whom I met that day adviced me not to go to MPs Fridays. As per him cops conduct raids mostly by Friday. I didn't asked the exact reason and I don't know how far this is true. But it is good to keep your eye on.

Keep Fit Nugegoda, still not in operation. He said cops took girls and customers (4 young customers) and handed over customers to their parents / family members. This is very scary situation and be careful when you are going to MPs.

Slt Fkr
07-02-07, 12:23
Hello,

A couple of us are on vacation in Sri Lanka are going to be in the Hikkaduwa area this weekend. Wondering if anyone has any contact info for a pleasureable weekend. We prefer prettier non-village type girls for the whole weekend if possible. We can even pick them up from Colombo. PM me if anyone has any details.

Tom2007
07-02-07, 12:35
The guy whom I met that day adviced me not to go to MPs Fridays. As per him cops conduct raids mostly by Friday. I didn't asked the exact reason and I don't know how far this is true. But it is good to keep your eye on.

Keep Fit Nugegoda, still not in operation. He said cops took girls and customers (4 young customers) and handed over customers to their parents / family members. This is very scary situation and be careful when you are going to MPs.Oh. Really? What a shocking news man? .

I was under the understanding that cops will not take customers (when a MP is raided.)to the police. If it is Brothal that is understood.

But we are not sure, at the time of raid, whether those young customers are in some kind of "action" or not. Because in some MPs some gals offer FS in doggy style.

Anyway I think in MPs the Males (who are undergoing the so called massage) should not be fully naked (according to the law). Those kind of things are there.

Micky Mouse
07-03-07, 06:28
Last friday my friend and I visited Nirovin around 6pm. This was our first first. For some reason I knew where it was but on that day I couldn't locate it. So had to find the number from the forum and called. So I was told it is just in front of Methodist college.

Went to theguy in front, asked us whether we have been there before. we said yes, and paid 700. Asked us whether we have appointment, which we did not do it.I remembered few names mentioned in the forum. Quoted those names, but didnt ring any bells.

Nevermind, at that time, there were about 12 girls. My friend took a small made girl. I took sometime and took Me***a. Wished I remembered the girl who gave FS to one of the forum members. Anyways, she is bit on the plus side, but she got my attention. So went to the room and the girl went out and came in like 10 minutes. I was flat on the bed with just the towel. She asked me whether I want a soft massage/feeling massage or a hard one. I opted for a feeling massage.

She started teasing me all over, asked me for a real good one, she needs a tip. I said not to worry, you treat me good and I look after you. She kept on asking me how much, how much tip. I said OK, i tip you 500. She said not enough, wanted 1500. I agreed for 1000. I aksed to undress. She removed her top. She was always looking at the door/p-hole. I asked her for a BJ. She started with a shake and then moved to BJ. I liked how she handled it. She did CIM. That was worth the tip. She took all in her mouth with no complains. Finished witha wash and was ready to go. For conversation purpose, I asked whether she works tomorrow- she said no, the next day breing Poson poya day. I asked her whether I could meet her out. She gladly said yes and she lives in Kandana. She gave her number to call her up.

So, it was a good day at Nirovin. Felt very positive about the service on the first visit. Hope to get back to her soon.

Happy and Safe Hunting...

MM

Gurubhai
07-04-07, 18:18
I have stayed in Colombo for 20 months and first 10 months I had no idea about Sex business in Colombo. Few places I started going and following is my experience.

1. Hotel Galadhari: I liked most as it was purely professional and good options. They charges 7500/- for 90 min thai massage. You can have FS by paying 3000/- to the massage girl. These girls are very good and know how to please customers. Bit costly but I found worth.

2. Hotel Juliana: This was my second choice. Charges are same as above but many times (7 times out of 16 visits) that girls are tired as they work for 16 hours per day. Sleepy and sometimes bit less interested. Even after negotiation and paying, I could not see the response like Galadhari.

3. Chinese Brothol in the street opposit Balagiono cassiono. The lady charges 2500/- when you enter the house and than 1000. 2000 the Chinese massage girl will charge for FS. 1 hour and around 4000/-. I visited once and did not care to visit again.

4. Himalaya ayurvedic centre: This is purely professional brothol in the name of ayurvedic massage centre. Total damage is around 4000/- and girls are okay. Local Sri Lankan. Normally there are around 15 girls in Red Color Saree and few are very good.

5. XO Kareoke bar: I was not lucky enough to get experience as this place was under renovation while I was trying to visit. But there are russian girls and the total damage is between 10500. 15, 000.

Member #1453
07-05-07, 00:06
Does anyone have ideas about availability of providers near hotel. Any experience while staying at hotel normally provided by SriLanka Airlines?

Thanks in advance.

Tom Cat 55
07-05-07, 17:59
Went to martial arts today.

Normally take s****Va but she was not there.

Took A***a

Don't know how far you could go with her so didn't push it, she gave the normal massage and then the usual soft massage for Rs500. But not at all in s****Va league,

Has anyone had any postive experiences with any other girls in this place?

Mango Jango
07-05-07, 23:06
I have been PM'd with a request for Chitra's contact. My Dialog has gone belly up since i last left Colombo. Does anybody have the contact details for Chitra (yes, Italian Job Chitra)?

Please PM me

Kalhari
07-06-07, 04:40
Does anyone have ideas about availability of providers near hotel. Any experience while staying at hotel normally provided by SriLanka Airlines?

Thanks in advance.Most of the hotels are near to Airport - Airport Garden Being the selection # 1 for Sri Lankan Airlines, there seems to be catchers inside the hotel. Few months back one friend was on transit - and stayed at Airport Garden for a day. And there is a small - but good - Cricket Club restaurant. He was managed to get a chick by talking to a steward in that restaurant. A bit fat, aged about 30 fair pleasant looking guy. Can't remember his name tag.

If you talk to the bell boy they too have some kind of a connection to a catcher. For Transit passengers availability is limited, and the charge rate may be a bit high.

What my friend told is "It was OK". So the quality of service could not be recommended but has to live with it if you select.

Have fun.

Raj Silva66
07-07-07, 17:48
Hi Friends,

To answer a query about friendship clubs, try the Sunday “Divayina” papers classified
Section. I’ will refrain from publishing the relevant numbers openly on a public forum.
But I will give a small hint, try the clubs that operate from Colombo ,Katunayake, Pannipitiya.

Even if you call from a booth, they would answer the phone unlike some of the providers who advertize in papers.

Have Fun

Raj

Sailor Boy
07-09-07, 10:30
Hi,

Just to warn you fellow mongers about a new trend with the cops raiding the places. Today in Devina news paper it was reported that cops have raided two places in Nugagoda and taken in the ladies as well as the customers. This is the second time they arrested the customers. So be carefull.

Best regards,

Sailor Boy

Iqram691
07-09-07, 13:19
Guys,

Is this girl (Priya) genuine? I read a few reports back on ISG and got mixed messages.

Has anyone had bad experiences with her?Hi all,

I am new to this.

Can I get Priya's email address pls?

I'd like have it.

Iqram

Pottu Ammaan
07-10-07, 05:41
Hi, raj Silva,

All of a sudden all the freindship cicle ads in the Lankadeepa was taken down this week with greatest difficulty I went through some old paper's and got some no. S

1. Colombo-high end etc

2. Dekatana

3. Katunayake

4. Colombo

5. Some no. S in Anuradhapura

Most of the no. Are not working or had gone underground, some are eternaly engaged, I got hold of two dekatana-you have to deposit some money-475/=, colombo one seems to ask lot of unnecasary questions, you must deposit 2000/= in a bank account, they said they don't have any riffraff only good contacts. The downside is do they have a hold on you to fleec you or they must have hold on the women, just giving contact nos for one payment seems unbelievable, these places must be running pro's as undercover freindship circles.

Otherwise there must be some give and take, can you imagine horny sri lankan women, loads of them. Being members just for sex? If you become members then you must get the bag and baggage with comes with it,

I may be wrong. But I just tried my level best to reason it out, best person to enlighten us raj silva himself,

Regards,

Pottu Ammaan

Milli Vanilli
07-10-07, 06:23
Dear all,

Checked in to JH last week. As the receptionist is known to me, I suggest her to make me a good recommendation. She said ‘Apple’ is the best in the bunch.

Apple has a great body (Plump but shaped). Attitudes also great. Very friendly and talkative. Like GFE.

I was amazed by her BBBJ. No words to describe it.

Allowed and Enjoyed DATY.

Credits :
Attitude : 9/10
BBBJ : 9.5/10
Service Excellent : 8.5/10

Milli

Pussz Hunter
07-10-07, 10:36

You can get Delay sory at Salaka. Delay soray dooz 14000.Hey I mean DOOZ comes is 3 Varieties.

1. Dooz 800
2. Dooz 1200
3. Dooz 1400

It cost around Rs1500. I have been to union chemist yesterday, spray was not available.

Pussz Hunter
07-10-07, 10:56
Raj Silva66,

If you don't mind, can you tell us how can we reach the place where we can get russians?

Pussz Hunter
07-10-07, 11:56
Hi Guys,

There are many brands of delay spray avilable. My Recommendation is to go with Stud100 or Delay spray Dooz 14000. If you are a anal lover you can try Adam & Eve cream. No side effects.

Stud100 or Delay spray Dooz 14000

It’s easy to use and works quickly. It’s a mild anesthetic, sprayed (4 to 5 spray) on to the penis 5 to 15 minutes before intercourse. quick-acting, safe and effective – and you don’t need a prescription or medical consultation.

Availability

Union chemist (salaka infront of dialog) in srilanka

Barma bazzar in India .

China street or gaylang (sex store) in Singapore.

Have fun.

Wasantha
07-11-07, 07:55
Anybody knows how get across Yashoda (Acctress) since I heard she's available. pls submit if any of you guys have details how to get her

Kalhari
07-12-07, 05:17
Anybody knows how get across Yashoda (Acctress) since I heard she's available. pls submit if any of you guys have details how to get herAs far as the information is concern, if you call her and ask about this, she will start screaming in a way that will erase your likeliness towards girls for life.

So try some one else not her.

Party Nator
07-12-07, 05:41
Anybody knows how get across Yashoda (Acctress) since I heard she's available. pls submit if any of you guys have details how to get herWalk from her left side to her right side.

Be sure to post about how the encounter went!

Tea Boy
07-12-07, 07:46
Anybody knows how get across Yashoda (Acctress) since I heard she's available.

I think it is very unlikely that she is available, but if she is I too would like the details.

Tea Boy
07-12-07, 07:49
Don't know how far you could go with her so didn't push it, she gave the normal massage and then the usual soft massage for Rs500. But not at all in s****Va league,

Tom,

When they refer to "soft massage" at this place do they mean handjob?

Tea Boy

Tea Boy
07-12-07, 07:58
a fren of mine went yday and he paid about 4, 000 rupeees and they went 2 da rooms area, and cudnt find a place. as in tehr ooms wre full. then da gal sed lets come back insometime. and when he went out. alas end of 4000 and the bloody security idiots did not let him in again to change or complain/. // later he managed 2 meet the bloody massam who was damn rude to him and sed no no refund. or no change of gal.

royce12,

welcome to the forum, and thanks for the warning about the liberty plaza brothel.

tea boy

Iqram691
07-12-07, 08:04
Hi guy,

I have new Numbers new place I like an exchage MP and others 2.

I don't have PM.

Kalhari
07-12-07, 12:32
Walk from her left side to her right side.

Be sure to post about how the encounter went!As per my knowledge base about Yashoda - the guy will not live to post anything.

Arunasam
07-12-07, 13:38
I went to Nirovin as recomended by Intant and selected Anju. She came with a friendly smile. A little bit talkative, but not disturbing. I asked for FS and BJ she flatly refused. I dont think she offer FS or BJ pls post if anyone has some experience please.

Tom Cat 55
07-12-07, 20:40
Tom,

When they refer to "soft massage" at this place do they mean handjob?

Tea BoyYes, its a handjob.

Tom2007
07-13-07, 04:09
I went to Nirovin as recomended by Intant and selected Anju. She came with a friendly smile. A little bit talkative, but not disturbing. I asked for FS and BJ she flatly refused. I dont think she offer FS or BJ pls post if anyone has some experience please.The answer you have got is pretty much understood. They will not offer anything otherthan HJ at the first visit.

Have a few visits (if possible few frequent visits). Take the same gal (in your case, take Anju always). Be familier with her. Then put your "word" for BJ or FS.

Cool345
07-13-07, 07:11
Anyone had any fun with jackking in private vans and buses?

Arunasam
07-13-07, 10:35
No, I am a frequent visitor.

A couple of times I've selected Anju. She knows me.

Party Nator
07-13-07, 12:11
Has anybody noticed the detoriation of quality @ JH ?

Milli I think you'r experince with apple is an exception or she is a new girl

For the Last few times i have gone there everybody has refuced FS and some girls attitude is shit. i put all this down to the absense of the Thai Mamasan. The girls do whatever they want with no one to correct them. I remember those days if a girl gave bad service you could complain to the Mamasan and she will ensure that it would not happen in the future but since her depature the standards have detoriated drastically.

The girls dont give a shit about what the Sri lankan lankan ladies at the reception say i can see in the future where this place will become bad as SL rip-off massage joints the difference is @ JH we'll be down by 7500/-. This was a place where the customer was treated as king but sadly it is not so anymore.

If any of you guys also experince this make a big scene at the reception and remeber to mark as abd the chit the girl carries into the room, a lot of girls now dont give the chit to the customer and mark it themselves. This will make a difference as i think some of their pay will be deducted . It may seem very hard hearted thing to do but we also pay 7500/- and i expect a good service for that price otherwise we can go to local massage joints for 700/-.

Sorry for the long post/complaint but i just felt that we shouldnt be cheated out of our hard earned money.

Ranger911
07-13-07, 14:58
As per my knowledge base about Yashoda - the guy will not live to post anything.Wow, that sounds scary. What do you mean by that ? Why dont you tell us more about her. The things we do not know.

Tea Boy
07-14-07, 02:46
Wow, that sounds scary. What do you mean by that ? Why dont you tell us more about her. The things we do not know.

Yes, Kalhari is leaving a lot to our imagination. I imagine this actress has a very sharp tongue and is a "ball-breaker".

Tea Boy
07-14-07, 02:51
For the Last few times i have gone there everybody has refuced FS and some girls attitude is shit. i put all this down to the absense of the Thai Mamasan. The girls do whatever they want with no one to correct them.

Party Nator,

Thanks for your valuable report on JH. Does Galadari still have a Thai mamasan?

Tea Boy

Ranger911
07-15-07, 07:17
Anyone had any fun with jackking in private vans and buses?I think that is sick and desperate, when you have other ways to relieve your stress. I think going to an MP is more respectable than, harressing women in busses.

Ricardino12
07-15-07, 20:33
Royce12,

Welcome to the forum, and thanks for the warning about the Liberty Plaza brothel.

Tea BoyThanks tea Boy. But hope we all know how sick these LP people are. And let them tott in hell. If theya re that rude to thier clients we shud not go there at alll.

Party Nator
07-16-07, 09:49
Party Nator,

Tea BoySorry TB i havent been there for a while so don't know.

Carlostimsl
07-16-07, 18:48
Party Nator,

Tea BoyWent yestrday to JH. Local receptionist didn't even let me see list or select girl. Got back my money and went to GH.

Also there mamasan not at reception but was said to be at the back.

Got good service from Kun (asked for no tip but got all but FS.)

Unfortunately she will be leaving this week.

As far as I know, mamasan is Korean, not Thai.

Zingo
07-17-07, 05:19
JH 01 - good all inclusive
GH 05 - very good all inclusive

Rhino64
07-18-07, 12:19
Hi Friends

Could not visit the forum due to work but managed for some action though.

First was about 3 weeks ago with a Ruskie called Milliana who operating from an apartment in Colombo 6.

I came to know a guy who is a cab driver and this guy does a lot of transportation for ruskies. So called him up and told what I want. Friends as you know if you want to do a Russian you have to pay the girls Rs 10, 000 plus another Rs 3000 at least for the hotel. So I told my friendly cab driver I ‘d like something not exceeding Rs 10, 000. So he arranged a busty Russian chick around 25 years of age. I was taken to her apartment in Colombo 6 by the cab guy. In this particular apartment it seems 3 Russian girls were staying. They use it mainly for accommodation plus day plus business during the day time. So when I reached there cab guy took me to her door. Paid her Rs 10, 000 plus gave my friend another 500. Had a session well over 2 hours. Two shots with BBBJ and at the end a mutual shower which was a lot of fun.

Well friends, it was a good experience thanks to my friend but I’m unable to mention his details in the open forum. Just give a hint, this guy drives a serena type of a van and usually hangs around star hotels/casinos.

Have Fun

Raj

Hey Raj,

Can you share the contact details of the Russian woman? If you don't want to send it in the open forum you can send it to me by email. Let me know.

Rhino

Tea Boy
07-18-07, 16:33
I visited Nirovin on Wednesday, the day before D-Day when various roads will be closed. My previous girls Madhu and Seetha are no longer there. There were only five girls in the line-up. I chose S******, a 6 in looks, slim, dark. She has been there for 3 months. (I have forgotten her name, but it starts with S) She gave good service for a tip of Rs.1000. She said she would do BBBJ for Rs.1500.

Zingo
07-19-07, 13:11
Visited JH, since i went without booking, usual #1 was busy. Tryied #3, spoiled my day, not even a satisfactory massage. She will be here for 2 more months.

Ricardino12
07-20-07, 15:35
JH 01 - good all inclusive
GH 05 - very good all inclusiveZingo,

Which gal was it at GH Room 5? When did you viist her. Was it a gal called nun or the new gal in da room? IF its the new gal overall how wud u rate her.

Recommend me some one good in loooks and service at GH.. All the beauties I used 2 take b4 s**, N**, An***, Y* have all left now. So loookin for the new beauties.

Zingo
07-21-07, 08:44
Zingo,

Which gal was it at GH Room 5? When did you viist her. Was it a gal called nun or the new gal in da room? IF its the new gal overall how wud u rate her.

Recommend me some one good in loooks and service at GH.. All the beauties I used 2 take b4 s**, N**, An***, Y* have all left now. So loookin for the new beauties.I guess the GH-05 has gone back two weeks back. JH-01, sorry i dont remember her name. Face 6/10 Body 8/10 service 9/10, note so cute as ex JH-05 but service is something similer.

Sanju957
07-23-07, 07:13
GH-5 very good all inclusive, but only thing you have to treat well. Even she didn't ask for a tip . her name is emmy

FYI plss.

Pottu Ammaan
07-24-07, 10:20
Unawatuana experience

Went to Galle for work, wanted to get laid so I went in search of the famous or infamous Chinese spot, short bus ride from Galle to unawatuna, got down at unawatuna, lord knows where but asked about the Telecom training office and had to walk ½ mile, once near the Telecom training office again I was lost as there was no conspicuous board about Chinese place (I. E. Restaurant karaoke etc), got hold of tri Shaw guy paid 100/= to go about 100 meters, there was short gravel road from the main Colombo galle/matara highway and a huge gate opened the papasan/guy was Chinese inside was rundown half completed upstairs house two Chinese girls were there.

The papasan asked for 1200/=(200/= was for the trishaw guy, the dirty bastard), the two girls were old heavily marked up, one was young but she had lot of body marks, took the old one she asked for 1000/=,

There are five girls in all, three were busy, the one selected took me upstairs to her room, primitive place a bed and massage bed, towels and bed sheets were fairly clean (compared to Bellagio place in Colombo 3/walukarama byroad), covered blow and sex in various postion, breast were run down as she was heavily used up (not fresh), but she reciprocated nicely even I tried some extreme positions the good thing is the Chinese can be used in any position unlike our ones who just lay there (well most of them).

One shot only, you know the Chinese only interested in money business as usaual. But all in all for 2500/= you can get fairly good experience (1000+1000, travellenig etc)

Bye,

Pottu Ammaan

Pottu Ammaan
07-24-07, 11:09
Chinese spot at dehiwala Presbyterian lane, China Ai Bo, you have to go down dehiwala station road by lane.

I have frequented the place over 1,1/2years it’s not a real medical center per se, but you can get FS, for 3500/= (1500/= reception, girl 2000/=).

Over year ago I got the info from a forum member who went there, that time there was skinny girl but good sex she did a massage in 15 minutes and said 500/= for Hj, and full sex was agreed for 2000/- it was done in the Massage bed which was made of iron (very difficult),I had her two times , sex was good no Bj but she brought Chinese’s lubricant oil to make it easy,6 months ago a new girl came(they only have one girl at a time(6months/1 year)they pay 500,000 to come to sri lanak "so they say"( and wait till they recover every penny, there is not much customers( no wonder)

The new girl was really pretty ,tits and body face etc more like JH/ GH stuff, I had her for about 5 time's once took some videos and pictures(but I don’t have them with me now),she didn’t want the interesting parts to be filmed.

The good thing is once upstairs no one will interrupt you can have sex without the door closed and even in the bathroom/shower cubicle etc which I had but no BBBJ,everything is safe, Minuses are strictly time conscious one shot only etc..(the place is clean unlike bellagio place)

Regards,

Pottu Ammaan

Pottu Ammaan
07-24-07, 11:16
DADUGAMA, seeduwa hotel sirimedura, get down at the dadugama bridge walk towards Katunayaka 100 meters, it’s a huge hotel star class, the MP is at the back near the Swimming pool a little room, 1000/= upfront they have 3 girls two are okay I took the fat one, they wear jeans and blouses, and Gaudish make up the tinted hairdo nails done well, nose rings, kind of girls you find in top saloons, but believe me after 15 min massage without a towel they ask “what do you want?”500/= Hj, 1000/= BBBJ,I had 900/= with me but gave superb BJ/=(bit risky I think without the condom)

but it was a real turn on to have form a girl like her(not the type of ones we find in Usual MPs sarees and all that ,better looking than ones at HUMAN TOUCH(except one Fair girl, who left),

The toilets and wash rooms towel’s are fairly okay.

Regards,

Pottu Ammaan

Tip, If the massage is done without towel then extras are definetly on(at least HJ)

Pottu Ammaan
07-24-07, 11:47
Some time ago interesting report caught my eye. A guy was asking whether anyone knows a girl in lactation, well here’s my experiences on that subject.

1. Girls At Nirovin Da***I, Ude***I was lactating.

2. HuMan touch two girls I can remember their names one is small made thin girl, others Nimali, and one more girl.

3. Best one is at mega Health center Kumari a real squirter loads of milk.
The place at mega health has lot of girls, all wearing revealing sarees and blouses, they offer FS because, business is low but you have to pay something in the range of 1500/=, Kumari asked me to bring a Condom (rubber), most of the MP’s have that option Nirovin An* offered it, Sea Breeze MP Mt Lavania they offered it, (I had with one.)

But FS at a MP though cheap, its not all that interesting but perhaps gentleman like Tea Boy might differ, for one thing its done in hurried way, uncomfortable etc…

Regards,

Pottu Ammaan

For genuine Massage for low as 800/=+tips got to Ratne MP at thunmulla, Adams avenue old house, ask for swarna.

Does anyone no any Chinese spots other than Bellagio? Dehiwala ?one time kollpity was filled to the brim.

Party Nator
07-25-07, 10:11
Pottu amman nice reports really informative keep up the good (or is it bad?) work

P.S. you may want to think about the nick name again the stupid authorities in SL here might actually think you are the real thing.

Iqram691
07-25-07, 12:10
Pottu amman nice reports really informative keep up the good (or is it bad?) work

P.S. you may want to think about the nick name again the stupid authorities in SL here might actually think you are the real thing.Hey guy try this numbers [Telephone Number deleted by Admin] the girl charge 2000 + Rooms 600+ Tips 500

See num on top desktop keybord

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove personal telephone numbers in the text. Please do not post personal telephone numbers in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you for this information directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

Tea Boy
07-26-07, 06:20
P.S. you may want to think about the nick name again the stupid authorities in SL here might actually think you are the real thing.

Party Nator,

I agree that new members should be careful in choosing their username as it is important in creating one's own "image" as well as the image of the forum itself.

Tea Boy

Milli Vanilli
07-26-07, 09:44
Dear Pottu Amman/All,

Thank you Pottu Amman for your informative and easy-to-read reports.

Went to Nirovin last week. Selected a slim, teenager looking girl with a beautiful face. She is a DATY Lover. Carefully did BJ. Better service. (But not the BEST)

I really impressed with her age factor and friendliness.

Her name begins with W****a.

Milli

Milli Vanilli
07-26-07, 09:51
Muralitharan got 700 test wickets. Tea Boy has posted 600 reports. Both records are unbreakable.

Congratulations for both of them.

Milli

Milli Vanilli
07-26-07, 10:05
Dear all,

Checked in to JH last week. As the receptionist is known to me, I suggest her to make me a good recommendation. She said ‘Apple’ is the best in the bunch.

Apple has a great body (Plump but shaped). Attitudes also great. Very friendly and talkative. Like GFE.

I was amazed by her BBBJ. No words to describe it.

Allowed and Enjoyed DATY.

Credits :
Attitude : 9/10
BBBJ : 9.5/10
Service Excellent : 8.5/10

Milli

One of my friend confirmed that FS is available with this beauty.

Milli

Milli Vanilli
07-26-07, 10:16
Dear Mongers,

I saw about 5-6 New chicks at chinese place near Bellagio. I got slim 'Tania'. Although her lower body is beatiful, I couldn't satisfy with her service.

Milli

Milli Vanilli
07-26-07, 10:29
Dear All,

I got contact details of a visiting couple (2 Girls) who do girl to girl while giving FS. Their charge will be 4000/-. If Any one interested PM me.

Still I haven't try them. But my friend who gave the details, confirmed that they give a better service.

Milli

Zingo
07-26-07, 13:00
Couple of days back booked 01 at JH and visited.

Face : 6/10
Service : 9/10

You should visit her couple of times, FS possible

Zingo
07-26-07, 17:16
Her name is Ame, she is good too.

Zingo,

Recommend me some one good in loooks and service at GH.. All the beauties I used 2 take b4 s**, N**, An***, Y* have all left now. So loookin for the new beauties.

Zingo
07-26-07, 17:24
Now there is no mamasan at JH, the one who left on holidays to Thai, couldnt come back. The place is operated with 2 local cashiers and sometimes you will find the girls sitting at the reception.

Went yestrday to JH. Local receptionist didn't even let me see list or select girl. Got back my money and went to GH.

Also there mamasan not at reception but was said to be at the back.

Got good service from Kun (asked for no tip but got all but FS.)

Unfortunately she will be leaving this week.

As far as I know, mamasan is Korean, not Thai.

Sihala
07-27-07, 07:16
i am a new member. based on the excellent inf gathered from reading the forums, i visited orchid executive. s. . av. the place looks so run down and dilapidated from the outside that i do not know who will go in there! so do the 2 adjoining hotels. did not go there. instead went to j. g. . , the place down v. mawatha, mt l. . i was pleasantly surprised with the service.

i visited the mp at about 10. 30 am. paid rs 700 to the counter and went upstairs. 3 ladies were present. all were sareed. selected one. name is " a vernacular term for a royal daughter". a very pleasant girl. clean and fresh. she said she is about 30 yrs.comes from the first city of ancient times. started with an oil massage – good. whilst she was doing the massage, i asked what else she would offer. with some caution she whispered that for one big green note she would bj. i said that i would reward her well if she goes beyond. she did an excellent job. with some hesitation she allowed me to unclasp her bra and fondle/suck her breasts. big ones with big nipples and large areola. her nipples responded nicely when manipulated between tongue and palate. she provided bl, semi bls and bareback bj (not to completion). during the session she ran her boobs over my body and pressed my "little man" between her boobs as well. she also slowly circulated her tongue over my chest, nipples (tried to arouse them) and then continued right down to my groin. good sensations. suddenly she lifted her saree to waist level, pulled down her panties and allowed me to caress her p. /see. . with fingers. she has a clean, bear p. as she was standing all the time, i invited to lie on the couch with me, but she refused saying it that was if she were caught, she would have to leave. (doors could not be locked and have peep holes..door was kept shut with chair.) whilst i was caressing her she continued with hj. even though she was standing i think she also got some sensations, as well before i climaxed, i felt her gush with self lubrication. at the end of the most satisfying gfe, i gave her 2 green smackers. i was rewarded with an endearing hug, kiss and also her mobile phone number. i did not feel that the service was rushed the massage was aprox 30-40 min, the rest another 30 minutes or a little longer. she took her time and i thought made an extra effort to please. i intend to visit her again at the mp and if possible outside as well.

rating: face 7. 5/10; body 7/10; complexion 8/10, skin colour: 8/10 attitude 10/10 service 10/10

can anyone advice on discreet hotels (not too expensive) in colombo area or immediate outskirts which we can go only for the day time (morning till evening). need to be back at home in the evening!

sihala

editor's note: i certainly hope that the author or somebody else will post a link to this report in the reports of distinction thread. please click here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.

Ranjan01
07-27-07, 14:46
Hi Sihala,

I used same one @ Mt. Lavinia and paid only 600/= Do not spend more.

Ranjan 01

Carlostimsl
07-27-07, 15:48
Dear All,

I got contact details of a visiting couple (2 Girls) who do girl to girl while giving FS. Their charge will be 4000/-. If Any one interested PM me.

Still I haven't try them. But my friend who gave the details, confirmed that they give a better service.

MilliHi Milli,

I don't have PM facility and will be leaving SL soon, so no point for me to subscribe. but would appreciate anyway the contacts.

Thanks in advance

Carlostimsl
07-27-07, 15:53
Now there is no mamasan at JH, the one who left on holidays to Thai, couldnt come back. The place is operated with 2 local cashiers and sometimes you will find the girls sitting at the reception.I am reviewing my view on JH in positive way.

if you get to know a good girl, a lot is possible, and service can be excellent
Although, they have to be veru carefull. They can not bring in or out any covers, so bring and take your used one.

For me, after couple of years experience in JH and GH, for the moment Apple is the best.

Thanks to all of you who posted positive reports about her.

Kalhari
07-27-07, 16:40
Can anyone advice on discreet hotels (not too expensive) in Colombo area or immediate outskirts which we can go only for the day time (morning till evening). Need to be back at home in the evening!

SihalaYou can try Indra Regent Hotel in Duplication Road. [earlier known as Hotel Empress] I have seen many couples come there for short stays. Not that expensive, good rooms.

Even they have some roaming partners too. I have seen them in evening and night time there.

Try it.

Seekersl
07-28-07, 03:06
Hi,

I'm a fresher, who is willing to explore the world. this is an excellent report and would u be able to pm me?

Dear All,

Milli

Seekersl
07-28-07, 03:10
Dammi (who’s a freelancer) (077766xxxx)
Indu (who’s a freelancer) (077768xxxx)
Malini (brothel madame) (072289xxxx)
Malki (who’s a freelancer with a PASSWORD ) (077770xxxx)
Rashmi (brothel madame) (077775xxxx)

Hi I'm a fresher here

Would it be possible to pm me these nos?

Zingo
07-28-07, 10:54
I did send a PM to you for the contact, if possible.

Thank you

Dear All,

Milli

Asifx
07-29-07, 02:39
Hey I got a numba from a gal frm nirovin she'll do FS, she fair looks 7 nice body names T*** if any1 got any numbers who do FS I'm willing to exchange PM me.

Tropical Pleasure
07-29-07, 23:39
First report,

Just returned from JH # 3 (A.N.). #1 was busy till 9. 00 pm.

Disappointing. Nice personality but

Face 7/10
Body 7/10
Attitude 6/10
Service 5/10

Starting by the usual wash. Not so naughty. Then one hour massage. Far to be relaxing. No sensuality, no arousing touches. Then she takes a shower and promise a body massage. Which in fact it is a short BBBJ and HJ, does not want DATY, to be touched or else. Not worth the time and the money.

Will go back to experience # 1. And will share my experience with you.

Pottu Ammaan
07-31-07, 12:47
Hello,

Don't be dissapointed, this is not a field report, but a polite inqiry,

Does any one know any Chinese places other than presbetarian lane dehiwala, Opposite bellagio, And Hikkaduwa spot? (apart from JH GH)three to four years ago duplicationa road was flooded, China Angels etc, I got to know some koreans are there in Minnuwangoda, and the usual free lancers at night in big hotel lobbys, How about all these Karoeke bars? Abdul Cafoor Mw etc? Please share some info

Regards,

Pottu Ammaan

Iqram691
07-31-07, 12:59
Dammi (who’s a freelancer) (077766xxxx)
Indu (who’s a freelancer) (077768xxxx)
Malini (brothel madame) (072289xxxx)
Malki (who’s a freelancer with a PASSWORD ) (077770xxxx)
Rashmi (brothel madame) (077775xxxx)

Hi I'm a fresher here

Would it be possible to pm me these nos?Hi,

I also have some contact numbers if want a lady from nawala 2000/ fs.

Iqram691
07-31-07, 13:05
Hey I got a numba from a gal frm nirovin she'll do FS, she fair looks 7 nice body names T*** if any1 got any numbers who do FS I'm willing to exchange PM me.Hi man,

I can exchang numbers I have contact from / FS SHE has pls you can go ti I will meeting this week.

Iqram691
07-31-07, 18:43
Hey I got a numba from a gal frm nirovin she'll do FS, she fair looks 7 nice body names T*** if any1 got any numbers who do FS I'm willing to exchange PM me.Hi man,

I can exchange numbers. I have contact from Nugegoda. 2000/ FS. She has please you can go to I will meeting this week.

Anarkali
08-01-07, 15:56
I was stressed out with load of work and decided to goto a MP during the weekend. Thought about the MPs in Colombo and I have to discard my first selection, Nirovin due to raids and security measures (I am not a VIP :)). Finally decide to go to Orchid Executive even though the service is poor. When I reach the place, a bike belongs to a cope was parked at the entrance. I thought something is going on, but they asked me to come in.
There were about 6 gals and only 2 smile with me. Selected the one with younger looking. Paid Rs.700 and went in to the room. She asked me to take a bath and went out. She came back even before I take a change with a towel. Took a quick wash while she was in the room. She was in the room while I am in the bathroom. But didn't asked her to come in.
She asked me that I need a hard or a soft message, and I said hard message. She gave me a ok message for about 30 min. While she is messaging, I had a chat with her. Her name is Lak****. She is from down south and worked for another MP before that. She is not polluted like other gals in Orchid Executive.
Finally came into the business and she offered HJ for Rs500, BBBJ for Rs1000. These are the same changes that other MP gals demand. I opted for BBBJ but no CIM. She took her boobs out, pulled her underwear down. Allowed me to touch every where, put the finger in, lick the nipples. She was scared for others gals of this place, since she is new to the place. Gave me a very good deep BBBJ for about 10 min.
She said she comes out and gave me her number. She has somewhat fatty figure and bit dark, short and curly hair. Total damage, 700 + 1000 (tip).
Figure : 5/10
Service : 7/10
Attitude : 8/10

Guys, if you are planning to go to Orchid Executive, I can recommend her. She is not a money sucker for the moment. I can give her contact for the reliable guys.

/Ana

Silli B
08-01-07, 17:32
Hi everybody

I just came in. Though I have been frequenting in places forum is discussing I found this forum just last month. Nice to go through the reports. I will post my last experiences.

Nirowin. I ve been there few times. Only the last time I had FS with one little fatty name Ch*****. But boring and she is afraid of being caught by mam. The damage is 700+ 1500. Friends I think FS is possible if negotiated since the cond. Even was from in. That too it was searched.

Been to Chinese opp to Bello in Dup road. Very boring as most of you reported. Fatty and do not speak proper language but do not ask for extra M. Not very clean. Other places like orchid did not for long time.

I don't know whether my reporting is interesting buy try to improve.

Guys keep it up.

Silli B
08-01-07, 17:58
Hi friends,

I am new to the forum. Though I have been frequenting the places mentioned in the forum before. I came across this forum last month. Interesting reports and congrads. Let me say my recent exp.

At Nirovin- had a FS. I ve been there few times. My last visit I was able to get a FS from a gal name Ch*****. Bit a fatty side but total session was boring as with raising a sare-- and fearing that mam will see. But FS is possible here if properly negotiated. Mind you the cond. Was searched inside since I did not have one. That indicates FS is possible. Damage is 700+ 1500.

At Chinese. Opp to belg. In duplication road. Once again boring. Fatty chine. And not interesting. She doesnt speak english and just want to do the job fast. Place not clean. Damage is 2500. No extra costs.

I do not know whether my report is interesting but will try to make it in future.

Guys, keep it up.

Pottu Ammaan
08-01-07, 19:01
My username has attracted a horde of moths with thier "holier than thou attitude", but never mind I will go ahead with all the distractions, the hit ad personal column has a lot of leads. Some time ago I called a number which said something about a girl called Asha, what do you know today I got sms from her asking me to contact her pimp, saying a plesurable massage is on offer for 1500/=+hotel, I have to book, the number starts with 072. And they have advertised for female masseuse's as well, another no. This week 0776, asked for 2000/= for two hours this was a lady, erlier one when you call a pimp anwsers, a fully nude massage with sex on top, seems enticing (in a hotel room, who knows if we take a bottle of viatmin E, we can ask for a body to body as well).

But seems to be too good to be true, as joke in a other forum says"

"Heaven is having a Japanese wife, a Chinese cook, a British country home and an American salary. Hell, on the other hand, is having a Chinese salary, a British cook, a Japanese house and an American wife. "

Bye

Pottu Ammaan

Tea Boy
08-02-07, 09:05
and they have advertised for female masseuse's as well, another no. this week 0776, asked for 2000/= for two hours this was a lady, erlier one when you call a pimp anwsers, a fully nude massage with sex on top, seems enticing (in a hotel room, who knows if we take a bottle of viatmin e, we can ask for a body to body as well).

pottu ammaan,

i commented on your username, but i don't think that makes me a hypocrite! anyway, no hard feelings.

is it the female aromatherapist you are referring to? i think this is the same lady who was reported on by a guy called joshh some time ago:

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=560061

at first she was seeing customers in her own home, but later she was asking them to come to a hotel. i phoned her once but never got round to seeing her. strangely, after jossh reported on her he seems to have disappeared from the forum!

tea boy

Colombo Monger
08-02-07, 09:50
Even though this is the Colombo forum i thought of sharing my experience in mongering in London due to the fact that im a Lankan living there currently

Here most ladies offer their services in the local news papers with a tel no and you need to make up an appoitment and go

I called a no and went they operate from private homes which are discrete and safe ,the lady was called janine and was 38 years old the other girl there was busy getting screwd by an Indian guy !

I opted for the topless hand relief as they call it,it was £ 40,she gave a nice massage and allows you to play with ther assets asked if extras were available and she said yes ad wanted extra £ 10 for a fuck hence paid it and fucked her she was good and wet and coorperative unlike the local ones in Colombo

CM

Zingo
08-02-07, 12:35
With reference to the forums, last evening walked in at JG. She was busy and i waited for 15min. I was called, and when i went 1st floor. She took me to the room and the first thing was she asked me that who gave my name and wanted the friends name and then wanted to talk to the friend. Opz, i had a time to manage the situatoin and then i asked for the max possible service, she was okey with it but she was scared.

Though she is little old, her service was good.

Iqram691
08-02-07, 12:49
pottu ammaan,

i commented on your username, but i don't think that makes me a hypocrite! anyway, no hard feelings.

is it the female aromatherapist you are referring to? i think this is the same lady who was reported on by a guy called joshh some time ago:

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=560061

at first she was seeing customers in her own home, but later she was asking them to come to a hotel. i phoned her once but never got round to seeing her. strangely, after jossh reported on her he seems to have disappeared from the forum!

tea boyhi how are you i see forums they are good i found web site with phone numbers i try some numbers all work

http://www.friends-place.net/sri_lanka_woman_penpals_friends_grils_female.html

please give me up date

Ranjm
08-02-07, 16:24
Hi how are you I see forums they are good I found web site with phone numbers I try some numbers all work

http://www.friends-place.net/Sri_Lanka_woman_penpals_friends_grils_female.html

Please give me up dateHello Tea Boy,

Its me Jossh. Well I was kicked out of this site for some odd reason but happily I am back. In reality I should have PM now. But thats not to be. Well with reference to the lady who offers " FS" she has since moved residence from nawala to somewhere near Kohuwela. I think she advertised again and with different no too.

Also Tea Boy I hooked up with Priya once again and guess what. She provides you with " everything" you know what I mean.

HOpe to give you an update on experiences. Which have been few and far between these days

Jossh

Arunasam
08-02-07, 17:34
Went to nirovin last weekend and selected Anju . Previous time she told me she won’t give FS. But this I asked for FS. She said ok and told me to give 1500. Then she told me give another 100 for the supervisor so I gave that also.

Nirovin attitude changed a lot these days. Teaboy Please give your expert commentary.

Tea Boy
08-03-07, 10:10
Then she told me give another 100 for the supervisor so I gave that also.

Nirovin attitude changed a lot these days. Teaboy Please give your expert commentary.

Arunasam,

Rs.100 to the supervisor is something new. If it keeps everyone happy, that's okay.

Tea Boy

Tea Boy
08-03-07, 10:16
Hi Jossh,

Welcome back. Sorry you have lost your seniority.

The Nawala/Kohuwala lady is in fact advertising with the same number as before. With regards to our mutual friend, I am not surprised that she is offering "everything"; it had to happen some day.

Tea Boy

Zingo
08-03-07, 15:33
Have anyone manage to find any contact, on the above site?

Greetings

Panawala
08-04-07, 00:19
Yo buddy,

I'm new to this forum business but learning fast. Im from Aussie but have met up with one of your contacts on a previous trip to Sri Lanka. Her name was Indu. She gave me her number but i had lost it (DAMN) and when i saw her name on your contact list it brought back a whole heap of pleasurable memories.

Need to ask you man: What you need for that number cause I'll be in town for a few weeks and sure would like to catch up with her again. Help me out bro!

Loverboy

Asifx
08-04-07, 10:02
Hi man,

I can exchange numbers. I have contact from Nugegoda. 2000/ FS. She has please you can go to I will meeting this week.I don't have PM so how cn we exchange the numbers.

blue]===============================================

Hi Asifx,

Are you trying to tell us that a sophisticated world traveler such as yourself can't afford a $13 subscription to support this forum and all the work I do to keep it maintained?

Come on dude, a forum subscription is less than 50 cents a week.

Thanks,

Jackson[/blue]

Ranger911
08-04-07, 15:34
Have anyone manage to find any contact, on the above site?

GreetingsWent through a couple of adverts on the above site, and I noticed most of the female ads sound very tricky. They are written without any basic grammer and spelling. Such adverts are mostly written by desperate timewasting guys who cant put up a sentence. Didnt bother to even call any of it.

The Friendship clubs advertised on Divaina seems to be giving out contact numbers of ladies looking for friendship.

Panawala
08-04-07, 18:44
No problem with the money my man, I'll subscribe for a yearly membership. Just a quick question though, how will it show in the credit card caus I'm hoping that my statement wont read "INTERNATIONAL SEX FORUM" cause my gossip oriented aunites and parents will have a lot to say bout it since they think my mail is for everybody's enjoyment.

Is there any way I can pay by cash - let me know.

Thanks machang!

=============================================

I really wish you guys would read the Subscription FAQ, because all the answers to all of your questions are there in plain sight.

-------------------------------------------------
What name will appear on my credit card statement?

Your credit card statement will show a charge in the name of XXXXXXXXXXXXX. Any internet search for this name will direct you to a website which appears to be a charitable website raising money to feed poor children in Argentina.
-------------------------------------------------

I don't actually print the name in which your credit card charge would be made anywhere on the forum because I don't want it getting read by the search engines. This is to ensure that if any troublemakers like your girlfriend reads your credit card statement and then does a internet search, they won't get led back to the forum. What they will find instead is a charity website that raises money to feed children in Argentina.

The actual name of this charity website is in an image which you can see in the Subscription FAQ page. Here I have replaced the image with the XXXXXXXXXXXXX you see above.

Again I really wish you guys would just read the Subscription FAQ.

Thanks,

Jackson