PDA

View Full Version : Colombo

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112

Ricardino12
10-27-07, 21:06
Has any one been to da thai place in dehi.

I went there today. Selected a gal called Nalee also known as Nicky. Crap bloody women shit service annd bloody idiotic attitude. Dun ever go there mongers.

There was another 2 gals there. They are quite good in service.

I went today liek for the 5th time to this place. So know the massaman/cashier well. I made a complain about the gal I had today. The fuckin b***itch did not take proper care of it. In vain. After being a regular customer being treated like tiz is bad.

Tea Boy
10-28-07, 05:27
I've read multiple references to Hit Ad - what is this and how do I find it?

Visited GH a couple of days ago and had mediocre session with B** - details to follow.

Hitad is the advertising colour supplement which comes with the Sunday Times.

Milli Vanilli
10-28-07, 05:32
Teaboy,

Do you have aanswer for the below?

What do the cops do when they raid these places? What happens to the gals? What happens to the clients who are engaged in activities at the time?

LP gals are still in the custody. But clients were released after the raid.
May be this time 'Gina' (Mamasan) facing great difficulties.

I don't know what happend at JH? Surely there was a raid.

Milli

Willie Wonker
10-28-07, 05:37
I don't know what happend at JH? Surely there was a raid.
Milli

Hi Milli,

Why do you say there was a raid? Do you have info other than the rumor I repeated from the other board?

I'm going back by GH again today to see if the "renovation" sign is still up.

WW

Tea Boy
10-28-07, 05:42
Teaboy,

Do you have aanswer for the below?

What do the cops do when they raid these places? What happens to the gals? What happens to the clients who are engaged in activities at the time?

I thank my stars that I don't have personal experience of a raid. What I have heard is that the girls get arrested and may have to give free sexual services at the Police Station. Until a year ago, the customers never got arrested. With the "New Order" now prevailing in Sri Lanka, customers may well be arrested and may have to pay a bribe to get released. Make sure you have at least Rs.5000 in cash with you. I don't think you can be charged with anything.

All tourists and foreign investors - Better go to Jakarta.

Tea Boy
10-28-07, 05:46
. . . or so their sign says. I just dropped by 9 on Saturday night. I really don't want to get labeled as the messenger of bad news but thought I should share this. What is going on?

WW

Somebody had posted recently that the rooms at Galadari were in need of renovation. Perhaps the Management decided to "lie low" until the cuurent series of raids is over, and get the renovation done at the same time.

Milli Vanilli
10-28-07, 05:57
Hi Milli,

Why do you say there was a raid? Do you have info other than the rumor I repeated from the other board?

I'm going back by GH again today to see if the "renovation" sign is still up.

WW

Dear WW,

I got information from one of my friend who works at Police.

Milli

Kama Tools
10-29-07, 07:23
Somebody had posted recently that the rooms at Galadari were in need of renovation. Perhaps the Management decided to "lie low" until the cuurent series of raids is over, and get the renovation done at the same time.Yes TB u r right, I was one of those who complained about the room and the A/C. Well in my opinion it was not 5* standards.

Hmmm looks like we have sing something like "Raid Raid Go Away, come again ...."

Keep your eyes open fellow mongers.

Zingo
10-29-07, 09:18
Yesterday I tryied at JH, colsed. GH is on operation. I was told that LP 8th floor is also closed.

Dear WW,

I got information from one of my friend who works at Police.

Milli

Sanju957
10-29-07, 10:04
This place also closed dowm and no more operational, may be due to raid.

Any info, please.

Rhino64
10-29-07, 12:35
Juliana Raided ???

I just called in, though I havent been there for few months, the local lady picked up and it seems the business as usual. It was around 5.30pm today, she said 4 girls available.

Hope they are not raided.

MM

I called JH today and I was told by the front desk that they are "closed for renovations".... Then I called the GH and they were open for business with a new batch of women (3 months in-country). Wonder what really is going on?

Has anyone been to the GH recently to taste any of the new items on the menu? If so, I would really appreciate an update of some of the better quality one or those to avoid.

Thanks mongers.

Rhino64
10-29-07, 12:43
Went to GH around 3:00 PM, there was mamasan plus a younger 30ish looking woman who appeared to be mamasan-in-training. A bit on the plump side but not bad. I wouldn't have minded if she had come to the room.

The masseuse was also older looking than any of the girls I've had there but cute face, though appearance seems to be a permanent tired, pouty look. She was basically all business throughout the session in spite of my attempts to chat and be friendly. She responded to all my questions, asked me questions, laughed, but all in a mechanical "just doing my job" sort of way.

I'd go back to her if I didn't have hopes for something better by trying other girls in GH, so maybe Sai or Candia next time.

Happy mongering!

WW

EDITOR'S NOTE: I certainly hope that the author or somebody else will post a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.

Hey WW,

Lovely report. But you forgot to mention which room she is in, or what her name is. Kinda tough to ask the mamasan for the "older woman with a pout" eh?

Thanks mate.

Long Handle
10-29-07, 13:40
I am going to Jakarta in a couple of months. Just to build my anticipation, what is the cost for this service on Gajamada? I assume extras are available - how far can you get - HJ, BJ, FS?

Thanks,

WWJakarta service is very professional and no need of wasting time on negotiating anything, its and all inclusive FS package for 1 hour. believe me, everything for usd.20/= ! when I went last year. KARTIKA, JL. HAYAM WURUK, NO.114/32, JAKARTA BARAT. 021-6397211.

Happy international hunting!

Willie Wonker
10-29-07, 14:57
Hey WW,

Lovely report. But you forgot to mention which room she is in, or what her name is. Kinda tough to ask the mamasan for the "older woman with a pout" eh?

Thanks mate.

Oops, I guess it's not so important to keep any degree of anonymity for the girls at GH and JH as these are not local. Ask for Ben.

WW

Willie Wonker
10-29-07, 22:41
On Sunday, the "Closed for renovations" sign was still up at GH.

Although I was tied up on Monday and too tired to go out Monday evening, I was curious on the status of our thai MPs.

Monday night at 9:00 I phoned GH and was told they closed early for the rest of the day. I then phoned JH and was told they are closed for renovations.

It would be nice if they do take advantage of the down time, as Tea Boy has suggested, to actually *do* some renovations but I saw no sign of any such activity either time I went by GH.

Rhino64
10-30-07, 07:17
On Sunday, the "Closed for renovations" sign was still up at GH.

Although I was tied up on Monday and too tired to go out Monday evening, I was curious on the status of our thai MPs.

Monday night at 9:00 I phoned GH and was told they closed early for the rest of the day. I then phoned JH and was told they are closed for renovations.

It would be nice if they do take advantage of the down time, as Tea Boy has suggested, to actually *do* some renovations but I saw no sign of any such activity either time I went by GH.

I agree with you about doing some real renovations as both the locations are getting close to being dumps. But when I did call the GH last evening, they were definitely open for business. Wonder what really is going on at the 2 locations?

Coolsl
10-30-07, 08:44
I have number of a FL she come 2 only homes. 1 1/2hr service anyting charges 4000/= she Full service there only 2 girls I got number from hitad

TB /MV have guy have any more detals I don't want post the number on from if like send me [Email address deleted by Admin] I send it to you.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

Kama Tools
10-30-07, 11:58
Coolsl,

Did you meet the girl/s in person or only over phone? If it is from hitad then you can post it openly in the forum. Well if they can advt in the papers why not in our site? Just my 2 Cents.

Aadrei
10-30-07, 16:20
i went to this place last week. paid 1000 for one hour n selected the youngest girl "shalini" from wattala. rooms & tiolets are in bad shape.

she was of model shape. but due to some family responsiblities, joined mp one week before only. she gave vely loose massage as she herself was only 47 kg and very new to business. as she was new, she was very reluctant to let me touch her body even from outside. however i used some tricks and was able to kiss her on her lips. also was able to peep into her shirt and had a glance on her upper both. however she didn't enjoy any of my naughty acts. she gave the normal hj. even i gave her tips on "how to get good tips from customers". normally i usually give rs. 500 as tips, but there i gave her 1000.

i was touched by her story and reason for joining this trade. i was really sorry on her condition and now thinking of helping her. she requires around rs. 100,000 for the treatment of her mother who requires critical surgery and needs to be operated soon. as usual, there is a long waiting list in the govt hospitals, she needs to go for private hospital. this girl doesn't have father and has two younger brothers who r dependent on her earnings. earlier she was working as an accountant and was getting 8000 per month. she joined the westeern spa in the hope that she could earn enough money for her mother's treatment. as she told me and as we have heard from other mp girls, there is no salary for these girls. whatever earnings they have are "tips' only. she came to this trade unwillingly. i can understand how difficult it was for her to take this decision and the love she had for her mother.

being new, shy and a girl with good character, i am doubtful that she will be able to earn much from the current job as she is abosultely nil in offering extra services. sometimes i think of footing the major/ entire portion of her mother's treatment and bring her out from this trade. she is still maintaining her purity and never had sex. but i am afraid, if i do it, besides a big financial expenditure, i may end up in having a serious relationship with her. that i can not afford as i already have a family.

i can urge the forum members to help by giving her liberal tips if they feel that that they are also touched by her story.

i am willing to contribute my mongering budget for one two months on this noble cause without expecting any return from her.

editor's note: i certainly hope that the author or somebody else will post a link to this report in the reports of distinction thread. please click here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.

Tea Boy
10-30-07, 16:35
Coolsl,

Did you meet the girl/s in person or only over phone? If it is from hitad then you can post it openly in the forum. Well if they can advt in the papers why not in our site? Just my 2 Cents.

My view is that even if the number is from Hitads, if it is the number of a genuine female we should not put it on the open forum. The reason is that there are so many rubbish numbers on Hitads that people don't bother phoning them. If a number is known to be genuine, the lady owning that number could be vulnerable to pimps and perverts.

Coolsl
10-31-07, 06:37
It true perverts will call them we will lose the contact like Nawala lady. Any one know about MP at town hall road down from Commercial Bank.

Long Handle
10-31-07, 09:05
Lp raid is on today's daily mirror police log collumn. 31st oct. So its confirmed once again. I went to Nivorin on Sunday 28th, found in normal operation. I took Anju, good boobs, and ok service with 1000 tips upfront.

Rhino64
10-31-07, 10:51
For those who used to habitat the GH and the JH like I did, there is very bad news. I just called the GH (1500 hours on Wednesday) and the front desk informed me that City Palace is closed until further notice.

Then I tried calling the JH and there the front desk (and I mean the lobby) phone cuts off after 2 rings, meaning switch board has been disconnected.

Both of these joints were owned by the same South Korean dude, who may have got busted, as one report in here stated. This means that the JH (the hotel I mean) could be in trouble since it was also owned by the same dude.

If someone gets any good news about these places reopening or the women being transferred to other locations, do drop a note in the forum.

Tea Boy
10-31-07, 10:58
I was touched by her story and reason for joining this trade. I was really sorry on her condition and now thinking of helping her. She requires around Rs. 100,000 for the treatment of her mother who requires critical surgery and needs to be operated soon.

Aadrei,

Are you sure this story is true?

TB

Tea Boy
10-31-07, 11:04
Then I tried calling the JH and there the front desk (and I mean the lobby) phone cuts off after 2 rings, meaning switch board has been disconnected.

Both of these joints were owned by the same South Korean dude, who may have got busted, as one report in here stated. This means that the JH (the hotel I mean) could be in trouble since it was also owned by the same dude.

I always thought Juliana was at risk because it is a small hotel. The powers-that-be wouldn't want to shut down Galadari because it's a 5-star hotel, but if the Police are serious they could shut down Juliana (the entire hotel) permanently.

All you educated guys, if you are keen on mongering better emigrate.

Rhino64
10-31-07, 11:11
I always thought Juliana was at risk because it is a small hotel. The powers-that-be wouldn't want to shut down Galadari because it's a 5-star hotel, but if the Police are serious they could shut down Juliana (the entire hotel) permanently.

All you educated guys, if you are keen on mongering better emigrate.

Teaboy, easier said than done mate! These Draconian rules will only make the darkest of vice come to the surface. Hey let's face it; JH and GH and all the other MP joints don't do any harm to anyone. Only those who are willing to pay the price (literally and figuratively) go to these places. It is not like tobacco or alcohol, where there are non-participating victims.

So where is this all going to lead sunny Lanka?

Kama Tools
10-31-07, 12:51

All you educated guys, if you are keen on mongering better emigrate.When I first visited Srilanka , I was shocked to see so much of security and AK47 everywhere... but got used to it and fell in love with this beautiful Island and its people... In spite of all the bullying from my friends and relatives I stayed back in colombo for the last decade. Now Iam not sure if It was a good decision. In spite of all the problems here I still have a soft corner for Srilanka in my heart. Now Iam seriously thinking of getting back to India or migrating to some other place pretty soon. (believe me closing down of all these MP is not the only reason dudes). Anyways keep your eyes open and play it safe.

Aadrei
10-31-07, 14:46
Thoough in the mongering world, I have seen lot of lies. Bt the attitude the girl showed was of innocence and compulsion becoz of problems. I wish my friend also verify the facts and give their opinion. If majority is of the same opinion as of me, I am willing to contibute towrds girl's family from my mongering budget. It will be beneficial to me as I will contributing for a noble cause and will keep myself safe from the ongoing police raids till the water is settled.

Aadrei,

Are you sure this story is true?

TB

Tea Boy
10-31-07, 16:33
Lp raid is on today's daily mirror police log collumn. 31st oct. So its confirmed once again. I went to Nivorin on Sunday 28th, found in normal operation. I took Anju, good boobs, and ok service with 1000 tips upfront.

Thanks for your report. The one ray of hope is that Nirovin has re-opened. It is interesting that the raid on Nirovin was not reported in the papers as far as I am aware. I noticed that Orchid Executive had advertised in last Sunday's Hitads, so they must be feeling confident. I wonder whether there is an unofficial policy to hammer the FS places but leave the massage places open? Mongers have reported that they are having difficulty getting service from TEP, which is an FS place.

The exception is the Nugegoda area, where even the massage places are not safe.

Viveca Rattan
10-31-07, 22:26
would like to visit western spa and meet this girl but i dont know where it is ? can you give me some direction?

i went to this place last week. paid 1000 for one hour n selected the youngest girl "shalini" from wattala. rooms & tiolets are in bad shape.

she was of model shape. but due to some family responsiblities, joined mp one week before only. she gave vely loose massage as she herself was only 47 kg and very new to business. as she was new, she was very reluctant to let me touch her body even from outside. however i used some tricks and was able to kiss her on her lips. also was able to peep into her shirt and had a glance on her upper both. however she didn't enjoy any of my naughty acts. she gave the normal hj. even i gave her tips on "how to get good tips from customers". normally i usually give rs. 500 as tips, but there i gave her 1000.

i was touched by her story and reason for joining this trade. i was really sorry on her condition and now thinking of helping her. she requires around rs. 100,000 for the treatment of her mother who requires critical surgery and needs to be operated soon. as usual, there is a long waiting list in the govt hospitals, she needs to go for private hospital. this girl doesn't have father and has two younger brothers who r dependent on her earnings. earlier she was working as an accountant and was getting 8000 per month. she joined the westeern spa in the hope that she could earn enough money for her mother's treatment. as she told me and as we have heard from other mp girls, there is no salary for these girls. whatever earnings they have are "tips' only. she came to this trade unwillingly. i can understand how difficult it was for her to take this decision and the love she had for her mother.

being new, shy and a girl with good character, i am doubtful that she will be able to earn much from the current job as she is abosultely nil in offering extra services. sometimes i think of footing the major/ entire portion of her mother's treatment and bring her out from this trade. she is still maintaining her purity and never had sex. but i am afraid, if i do it, besides a big financial expenditure, i may end up in having a serious relationship with her. that i can not afford as i already have a family.

i can urge the forum members to help by giving her liberal tips if they feel that that they are also touched by her story.

i am willing to contribute my mongering budget for one two months on this noble cause without expecting any return from her.

editor's note: i certainly hope that the author or somebody else will post a link to this report in the reports of distinction thread. please click here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.

Mini Ice Cube
11-01-07, 06:15
I'm sorry to fade your ray of hope teaboy, Nirovin is open but I'm afraid that you won't get any service. I called up and the old lady said they can't run because the girls are not attending to work. Because they're shit scared (I would be if I was a working girl). I was really hoping to go there. Bummer innit?

Micky Mouse
11-01-07, 08:09
Dropped into Nirovin yesterday after booking my favorite girl Ar**a. When I went there, it was around 5.30pm, the place was packed..around 6 mongers waiting for their girls to finish and some waiting without girls.

My girl had been taken by another monger. Asked whether I could wait for 30 minutes. I was out of time so I left.

It is nice to see that place rocking..

Kama Tools
11-01-07, 10:15
Dropped into Nirovin yesterday after booking my favorite girl Ar**a. When I went there, it was around 5.30pm, the place was packed..around 6 mongers waiting for their girls to finish and some waiting without girls.

My girl had been taken by another monger. Asked whether I could wait for 30 minutes. I was out of time so I left.

It is nice to see that place rocking.All these days I have never been able to visit Nirovin due to parking and security issues. But with the current raid situation Iam not sure if it is worth it to make a visit now. May be we all have to let the water settle for some time before trying all the MPs with service. Hope everyone will have some fresh girls soon.

Happy mongering dudes

Sl Guy
11-01-07, 10:18
I am willing to contribute my mongering budget for one two months on this noble cause without expecting any return from her.

What is your "mongering budget" for one month...??

- SLG -

Arunasam
11-01-07, 10:47
Went there three days back. Very few girls availabe, most of them are not up to the quality. Taken M**u gave a hurried FS. Not satisfied. I asked from the front guy about the girls. He told me they are not coming to work.

Hope it will be ok in 4-5 days time.

Willie Wonker
11-01-07, 16:40
With the unavailability of cute Thai girls this week I decided to explore and found myself over on 1st floor of City Hotel (place has been reported by Aadrei and by Tea Boy). Cost for foreigner for massage is, as reported, $25.

The massage was decent, though I hate those throwaway underwear - wonder what they would do if I just refuse to wear them?

I had M***, a young thing, very petite with very cute smile. During massage my hands came into frequent contact with her legs, and when she didn't give any negative response I slid my hand up between her thighs (outside her pants). She gently removed my hand and slapped it, then came up and took my face in her hands and scolded me - but with a cute teasing look that let me know it was really okay.

On the flip she was touching me right up to and barely past the limits of the throwaway underwear and little willie began to sit up and take notice. So did she, and again scolded me teasingly.

As time was running out on the massage she gestured questioningly to indicate whether I wanted a shake. I asked how much and she said 1500. I shook my head and told her 1000 max, then pointed to her mouth and told her 2000 for that. I was surprised when she agreed.

I should have been suspicious when she insisted I pay first but at this point she had me by the balls, literally, and little willie was doing all the thinking, so she handed me my pants and I paid her.

She began stroking, and lifted her shirt and let me suck on her nipple which was very nice - small breasts, large round nipples which I like a lot! After awhile I stopped her and again pointed to her mouth and she acted surprised and shook her head. It was clear that I was not going to get a BJ at this point, and willie junior was not going to allow me to tell her to stop and give me back my money so I went back to her nipple and let her finish an okay HJ.

Oh well, I guess in a manner of speaking, I got screwed for 2000.

I considered going back today and trying to negotiate 1000 for HJ and letting me have another chomp on those nipples but I don't trust M*** or willie junior enough to think I have much chance in this negotiation so I stayed away.

WW

Arunasam
11-02-07, 10:33
this ad still remains in hitad. i think lot of guys called to the number that i published. that girl called me and said come again. but i said its too far to come. she replied she can offer what i want. guys its a good news. but don't get traped to them.

Kama Tools
11-02-07, 14:32
With the unavailability of cute Thai girls this week I decided to explore and found myself over on 1st floor of City Hotel (place has been reported by Aadrei and by Tea Boy). Cost for foreigner for massage is, as reported, $25.
Iam not sure how you look, but being a South Indian I look more like a srilankan and most of the time get past as lankan Knowing a few local lingo helps.

Looks like the TIT for TAT has started between LTTE and GOSL, watchout guys avoid High Security zones please.

PEACE

Aadrei
11-02-07, 16:41
Thanks Machan,

It is just one house before the Hotel Westeern on Frankfurt Place -Marine Drive Junction.

Frankfurt Place is the road where Hotel Amritha, (near Bambalpitiya Flats) is located.

Pls verify the story and report it to forum.

Thoough in the mongering world, I have seen lot of lies. Bt the attitude the girl showed was of innocence and compulsion becoz of problems. I wish my friend also verify the facts and give their opinion. If majority is of the same opinion as of me, I am willing to contibute towrds girl's family from my mongering budget. It will be beneficial to me as I will contributing for a noble cause and will keep myself safe from the ongoing police raids till the water is settled.

Aadrei
11-02-07, 16:46
I suppose your comment is on lighter side. What I mean was that I am willing to contribute about 5000 to 10000 on a conservative estimate, provided the story she told me is correct and verified by other friends on the forum.

I respect Tea Boy's apprehension that she might have cooked an emotional story to impress me.

I am not very rich, but wish to contribute towards humanity. You can say, just change of heart for few days.

What is your "mongering budget" for one month...??

- SLG -

Mini Ice Cube
11-03-07, 05:35
Ok first of all I apologize for my comments on nirovin. I have called the old number and the old lady who answered the phone was apparently being too paranoid. So I guess nirovin is really live and kicking.

Ok new report. I had an encounter yesterday with a girl arranged by a tuk tuk guy. The tuk tuk guys been telling me how good these girls are and how better service they provide. He even promised I can do it for as long as I can and I get two shots. This sounded like a bargain for Rs. 5000. Since I couldn't make it to nirovin this week I decided to make a little investment. The tuk tuk man arranged everything and I'm pretty sure the 5000 included his tip of at least rs. 500. Went to some dodgy as pub restaurant motel kinda place in thalahena (between koswatta and thalangama). This place is shady as hell. People who were there looked like they were killers and robbers. It was a house that was turned into a running business. They had all sorts of weird shit going on in there. I had come all the way from work at around 12PM just to get laid and I clearly didn't fit among the crowd that was there and they kept looking at me. Anyways I was there waiting for the girl she was yet to arrive. She came with a guy in a motorbike. Maaaaan shes soo much less than average. Let me not look like stereotypical guy but she definitely falls under the value of Rs. 1500. Shes young, dark smooth skin, great boobs, not soo good ass (not the pumpkin type I'm looking for), male attitude etc. I wanted to do a little foreplay since I've got time. I went into the toilet and came back she was already in her towel. She went into the shower with no invitation. So I was there and luckily I had this brilliant idea so I fixed up my camera phone on video mode. And she came out sat on the bed and she was looking really shy. Apparently shes from kegalle and shes been in Colombo for 2 months only (and shes already being pimped. LOL). I had my arms around her fondling with her hair and her ears. She said it tickles. And I sorted wanted to kiss and she said "ewa sampoornayeng thahanang" (strictly prohibited). And I removed her towel and played with a perfect tits. She had large nipples and surprisingly didn't taste bad. She actually liked her nipple sucked. Once I was done with that got my finger down south. Her pussy was tinyas. I mean I'm not reffering to tightness. The look of it from out side, she had microscopic pussylips and I could barely see her clit. Dissapointing. Then like all other prostitutes she wanted to fuck straight away. I said no I wanna play. And I was rubbing my dick all over her butt, clit then had a little fun doing a tit fuck (not soo great tho, sri lankan chicks need to improve on their titty fucking skills). Gave me a HJ for about 2 mins (yeah that was it). Then she sucked on my nipples which turned me and put my hornyness a notch higher. Then I was hard and ready to fuckkk. I rubbed my dick on her clit for a bit and she started moaning (I wonder how she could feel good with such a tiny clit). Then I rammed in right away and then slowly. Once I was in the ocean I was floating with the motion. It was great. Pussy was tight as I expected, nice and warm and enough lubrication. Then I had her legs on my shoulders and I digged a bit harder and mate she came instantly, thats the first time I had a girl cumming that quick. Within 10 mins shes already creamy. All of a sudden she told me to hurry up, and I ignored her comments, I told her to get on top. She started riding hard and I controlled her with my hands on her buttocks. Pulled her closer to me so her tits were squeezing on my body. And we started grinding instead of riding (ooh good that feels good). And shes kept telling me to come. Since I thought I had two shots and unlimited time I said ok wait then go faster. And she rode me like horse and she kept riding until I released my last drop. It was really good until she said we're done. And I called up the guy who arranged it and he said tip her extra 500. I said no. We're done he're. So I did it for about 50 mins. The bad thing is I had my expectations way up high for Rs5000. The good thing is it was better than a fuck in LP because she was flexible, and I had the whole thing recorded; ) and got her pimps number so next time hopefully I won't have to pay 5000 (if there is a next time). She said call him hes got better girls than her and I really appreciate her honesty, and I got to know all these are garment girls. SO yeah now I have officially fucked a garment girl. Thats a record.

EDITOR'S NOTE: I certainly hope that the author or somebody else will post a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.

Micky Mouse
11-03-07, 13:49
It happened all of a sudden. Was in NG this afternoon and met my regular 'chick-contact' tuk tuk fellow and got into a mood to visit the chicas locas in Seeduwa again. Went to the place by the 20th mile post and there were about 6 girls, didn't convince me enough and headed to the place close to Seeduwa junction.

This place is just off of Neg-CMB main road. This is a newly built house. My first time here. There were about 12 girls ranging from 16 to 25 years. Ranking 9 to 7. I picked up Sanda***i. She is 18, bit dark, very very petite. Paid 3K. This is bit higher than the other two as rent for the house it seems 50K and the 'anti-raid' fees all added up.

Went to the rooms upstairs. A man accompanied her to the door and instructed her to do a good job. Once in the room, she went for a shower. She was very polite and pleasing. She came back and stared to kiss me all over. Brought 2 packs with her. So I believed customer satisfaction is at its best here. Gave me an excellent BJ and kept on asking me what else I want and so on. I didn’t want to spend much time there so went on to do her missionary. She was very tight. She is an ex-garments girl, now full-time here. I finished her in about 25 minutes. She didn’t resist me kissing her any where. After the first shot, she asked me to wash and come for the second. My clock was ticking so I had to pass; I know what a pity for me.

All the girls here were really good looking. It is worth the pay of 3k. All what matters to me is the girl was ready to perform anything and spend her own time.

If any mongers want to go here, you need to contact this tuk tuk fellow and let me also know the name you going to use, so I can tell him in advance. He also mentioned he can arrange some good looking ones, but needs 24 hour notice.

As always happy and safe mongering fellows.

MM

Black Spider
11-04-07, 09:51
Hi everyone,

I will be visiting Colombo around end of November (22-23). I will be there about a month. I would like you to suggest me some good places. BTW where is this place called "nirovin". I will be staying in "Mt. Lavinia". Please give me some contacts and locations.

Thanks in advance.

Spidey

Kama Tools
11-04-07, 19:40
It happened all of a sudden. Was in NG this afternoon and met my regular 'chick-contact' tuk tuk fellow and got into a mood to visit the chicas locas in Seeduwa again. Went to the place by the 20th mile post and there were about 6 girls, didn't convince me enough and headed to the place close to Seeduwa junction.

This place is just off of Neg-CMB main road. This is a newly built house. My first time here. There were about 12 girls ranging from 16 to 25 years. Ranking 9 to 7. I picked up Sanda***i. She is 18, bit dark, very very petite. Paid 3K. This is bit higher than the other two as rent for the house it seems 50K and the 'anti-raid' fees all added up.

Went to the rooms upstairs. A man accompanied her to the door and instructed her to do a good job. Once in the room, she went for a shower. She was very polite and pleasing. She came back and stared to kiss me all over. Brought 2 packs with her. So I believed customer satisfaction is at its best here. Gave me an excellent BJ and kept on asking me what else I want and so on. I didn’t want to spend much time there so went on to do her missionary. She was very tight. She is an ex-garments girl, now full-time here. I finished her in about 25 minutes. She didn’t resist me kissing her any where. After the first shot, she asked me to wash and come for the second. My clock was ticking so I had to pass; I know what a pity for me.

All the girls here were really good looking. It is worth the pay of 3k. All what matters to me is the girl was ready to perform anything and spend her own time.

If any mongers want to go here, you need to contact this tuk tuk fellow and let me also know the name you going to use, so I can tell him in advance. He also mentioned he can arrange some good looking ones, but needs 24 hour notice.

As always happy and safe mongering fellows.

MMIs this place accessible to everyone or do we all have to go through your TUK TUK guy only? Even though I can understand the local lingo talking back or bargaining is not my cup of tea. Hope you can guide me through.

KT

Bill001
11-04-07, 20:17
Folks,

Sorry I had been outta touch of this forum and now am back! My PM service should be up and running in another 24 hours and am arriving in Colombo on the 7th... will be there for good ten days on a business trip. I need the following through PM:

1. Is Galle Face Hotel GF?
2. Contact # of good russian chics?
3. Places where I can get russian chics?

Lastly, I had visited this place 2 years ago, it wuz a building and on the 8th floor were a place where they had russian chics! What is the name of this building ... last time a tuk-tuk guy took me there.

As I will be traveling on the 7th, I need info fast! Thanks in advance.

Also, if any of you guys will b visiting colombo in those dates, PM me... maybe we can team up for some mongering!

Cheers,

Tuffy

Kama Tools
11-05-07, 06:25
Looks like it is a raid season in Bombay too. Saw yesterday on TV that there had been a lot of raids in bombay! But looked like only the girls were taken in and not their customers. Hmmmm it seems to be better to migrate to Thailand.

Keep your eys open dudes.

KT

Kama Tools
11-05-07, 06:29
Folks,

Sorry I had been outta touch of this forum and now am back! My PM service should be up and running in another 24 hours and am arriving in Colombo on the 7th... will be there for good ten days on a business trip. I need the following through PM:

Lastly, I had visited this place 2 years ago, it wuz a building and on the 8th floor were a place where they had russian chics! What is the name of this building ... last time a tuk-tuk guy took me there.

Also, if any of you guys will b visiting colombo in those dates, PM me... maybe we can team up for some mongering!

Cheers,

TuffyI am not sure where you got GF from as far as I Know GF is used to reffer GFE or Girl Friend like experience. If you were refering to GH it must be Galadari Hotel. The 8th floor must be the LP in Col - 3. as far as the contacts goes our senior members will be able to help you once your PMs are on. Welcome to srilanka and hope you have fun during your stay.

KT

Micky Mouse
11-05-07, 07:41
You can go there by yourself. If you are a first timer, it is better to go with the tuk tuk fellow so that the they will not even have a slight suspicion on you. Once you go there, you will know how to get there and and what to tell them at the gate. Further, unlike in Colombo, it is very difficult to direct you to this place, so the best is go with the tuk tuk guy. I believe any tulk tuk fellow will know this place, if you pop the question wisely.

Hope this helps.

Is this place accessible to everyone or do we all have to go through your TUK TUK guy only? Even though I can understand the local lingo talking back or bargaining is not my cup of tea. Hope you can guide me through.

KT

Kandyjay
11-05-07, 07:43
Folks,

Cheers,

TuffyWhy man you finding Russian chicks in Lanka? If you realy want Russian chicks you better go to Russia. Hey man this is the Sri Lanka forum. If you want to find Lankan chicks we can help. But don't find std Russian bitches. Sorry guy's that is my nature. Because I'm a Lankan.

Kandyjay

Coolsl
11-05-07, 08:53
I was at JG this weekend I with Ni. I. 700 at door and she 7/10 nice body nice boob nice ass. She ask how I know her. Good friend gave her name tell that she is good I did not tell I got 2 know from the net. There after she ask what want I said your best job. She said if like she get nether girl it cost 700 more more fun I say no I had only 600 with me at that time. So I said next time I will try it. So stated kissing me on body sucking nippels bite one point she got on to the bed suck both my nippels the she ask if want a suck small me I said yes and how much it cost she said 1000 I did have give money she came so door is blocked anyone can't see what she is doing she start so suck my balls I ask to check if had money on me so she stoped I had only 600 on me so that 2 next time I had HJ she was GF type any one can take her out she is a looker I was there 30 min

I love the place

Ni. I was good take her if go jade green.

Rhino64
11-05-07, 09:04
Folks,

Cheers,

Tuffy

Hey Tuffy,

Nothing against you mate, but posting contact numbers and names in this forum right now is suicidal given the raids being conducted on all of our favourite places. We will end up losing what little there is left. I suggest that you become a senior member, at least then we know you have spent your time in the trenches, and desserves a contact number or two thru the Private Messageing.

Ricardino12
11-05-07, 15:35
Folks,

Cheers,

TuffyThe 8th floor place you had mentioned is now raided and its risky to go there.

I will passs some other info to you later.

Ricardino12
11-05-07, 15:38
The Thai Place In Dehiwala Is A Real Crap Place. So Mongers Dont Go There You Will Get Ripped And Cheated And Will Get A Bad And Shitty Service As Wel.

======================================

Hi Royce12,

I sincerely appreciate your contributions to the forum, but...

Would you please refrain from capitalizing the first letter of EVERY word in your reports!

It's difficult to read, it's time consuming to fix, and it takes you more work to write like that.

On behalf of myself and your fellow Forum Members: Thank You!

Jackson

Bill001
11-05-07, 17:35
Hey Tuffy,

Nothing against you mate, but posting contact numbers and names in this forum right now is suicidal given the raids being conducted on all of our favourite places. We will end up losing what little there is left. I suggest that you become a senior member, at least then we know you have spent your time in the trenches, and desserves a contact number or two thru the Private Messageing.Rhino,

I am gonna be there in like 48 hours. I need them! You shouldn't ditch members. I understand. But if its gotta be raided, you really think giving 1 person the contacts will stop it? I doubt it. Plus I do not intend to stay there. I need contact of a russian agency/girls who I can take to my hotel man!

Cheers mate!

Ricardino12
11-05-07, 21:11
Rhino,

I am gonna be there in like 48 hours. I need them! You shouldn't ditch members. I understand. But if its gotta be raided, you really think giving 1 person the contacts will stop it? I doubt it. Plus I do not intend to stay there. I need contact of a russian agency/girls who I can take to my hotel man!

Cheers mate!Well message me when you here. Anyway what is your nationality?

Ku Koo
11-06-07, 04:24
Hi members,

I am new to this forum. I am planning to visit your beautiful country in early December. So please update me about Juliana and Galadhar. Are both places still closed are the up an running again.

Rhino64
11-06-07, 07:28
Rhino,

Cheers mate!

Tuffy,

I am not ditching members, but we have a situation at hand where the MPs are getting busted. You say you are here for 48 hours etc etc. But how in the world do we know that you are who you say you are man???? You could be a cop for all we know, getting on line to see what other action is left to be shut down!

If anyone in this Forum is daft enough to post names and numbers, then good luck, and sayonara to mongering in this fine land!

Kama Tools
11-06-07, 09:50
Tuffy,

I am not ditching members, but we have a situation at hand where the MPs are getting busted. You say you are here for 48 hours etc etc. But how in the world do we know that you are who you say you are man???? You could be a cop for all we know, getting on line to see what other action is left to be shut down!

If anyone in this Forum is daft enough to post names and numbers, then good luck, and sayonara to mongering in this fine land!Sorry Tuffy, Rhino64 is right there are raids almost everywhere and giving out the leftover MPs in open forums is not the best way to do it.

KT

Kama Tools
11-06-07, 09:53
Had a few hours today and wanted to try out the wattala girl at western. Bad news guys, the security told the place is closed! Looks like one more MP is down for the time being. Hope it is just a passing cloud and everything will be back to normal soon.

KT

Kama Tools
11-06-07, 10:30
The Thai Place In Dehiwala Is A Real Crap Place. So Mongers Dont Go There You Will Get Ripped And Cheated And Will Get A Bad And Shitty Service As Wel.

======================================

Hi Royce12,

I sincerely appreciate your contributions to the forum, but...

Would you please refrain from capitalizing the first letter of EVERY word in your reports!

It's difficult to read, it's time consuming to fix, and it takes you more work to write like that.

On behalf of myself and your fellow Forum Members: Thank You!

JacksonLol, dude you seem to have an affinity to caps and aversion to dehi thai place. If you know the manager that well and still didn't get proper service then something is drastically wrong in that place.

Peace,

KT

Kama Tools
11-06-07, 10:37
Hi members,

I am new to this forum. I am planning to visit your beautiful country in early December. So please update me about Juliana and Galadhar. Are both places still closed are the up an running again.Hi Ku Koo,

December is too far away lot of things can happen during that time. Just keep visiting this forum and try to contribute something useful to other members or better get a paid membership so that you will get PM facility and by the time you are here you will get some help from the senior members here.

Happy Mongering in Srilanka :)

KT

Tea Boy
11-06-07, 13:05

If anyone in this Forum is daft enough to post names and numbers, then good luck, and sayonara to mongering in this fine land!

Rhino64,

You have a good point. I am not passing judgement on Tuffy001 personally, but this is for general information. In Sri Lanka it is well known that high-class pimps work hand-in-hand with cops. Their tactic could be to close down well-known places so that the secret high-class places get more business. There was an article in the Sinhala "Rivira" paper saying that business is booming in certain high-class brothels. Of course the paper did not give the name or location of these places, but I have heard that there is a place in Jawatte (Colombo 7) run by the relative of someone in LE.

Genuine mongers, please be especially careful about giving out the numbers of freelancers. If the other member happens to be a pimp, this freelancer could be blackmailed into working in a brothel. I recently had a PM from a brand-new member with paid membership who had sent me a list of "contact numbers" and asked me for numbers in return. I found that most of the numbers were either non-functioning or bogus; a few were already known to me.

Tea boy

Ricardino12
11-06-07, 19:29
Lol, dude you seem to have an affinity to caps and aversion to dehi thai place. If you know the manager that well and still didn't get proper service then something is drastically wrong in that place.

Peace,

KtHeheh well yeah that place has serious issues. Expenive like GH and JH but bad service and real bad management. Shoud find a way 2 close it up on a raid.

Bill001
11-06-07, 20:06
Dear Kaima, Rhino, Teaboy, Kandy and whole lotta others.

I am from Pakistan and will be arriving tomorrow evening at my hotel. I think the administrator should be in a position to comment and verify where I am from since I just registered through my credit card yesterday. If he has access, I am sure a cop wouldn't hire someone in Pakistan to go through all this hassle. It has my houz address, my work e-mail address e. T. C.

ADMIN: can I request you to intervene and verify! If he speaks!

If this aint enough for you guys, please. Drop me a PM and I can reply back with my cell #. It starts with 0092 signifying its from Pakistan. I will drop my name too and my hotel address.come and meet me please! Really guys, I have been to Colombo before and you think sitting in a tuk-tuk won't help my cause. It will. He would be more informed about places than me atleast. But the only reason I am justifying my cause is because I aint no cop neither am I any friend of a cop. Am on a biz. Trip and dats it!

And it's ok guys, no need to drop in any #s or contacts. I will monger on my own and send you guys the reports. And will also gift you guys the #s if you all are so to speak so genuine! I have recently joined this forum and I travel every 15 days in a month to various countries. And I will keep on posting these reports to support the forum! Had I known earlier, I would have posted tons already!

Anyways, have fun boyz. I will come bak myself to post the damn #s and reports to you guys!

Cheers

Tuffy

David 35
11-06-07, 22:59
My two cents here:

TB is absolutely right here. I always maintained that sri lanka is a shitty place to monger and I stand by my argument. I was in sri lanka in early October and had a blast at mount lavinia-my favorite spot! There are soo many buget hotels where you can get the meat delivered to your place.

I will never exchange the information other than trusted members like tB who gave me real info in another forum both of us visit. So there are russians in sri lanka I tried once at JH her name was chri. Ne, real GF but unfortunately I did not have too much time. She was uzbek rather than russian.

There are soo many oportunities I am waiting to go back in April

Happy hunting

Kama Tools
11-07-07, 09:17

I am from Pakistan and will be arriving tomorrow evening at my hotel. I think the administrator should be in a position to comment and verify where I am from since I just registered through my credit card yesterday. If he has access, I am sure a cop wouldn't hire someone in Pakistan to go through all this hassle. It has my houz address, my work e-mail address e. T. C.

If this aint enough for you guys, please. Drop me a PM and I can reply back with my cell #. It starts with 0092 signifying its from Pakistan. I will drop my name too and my hotel address.come and meet me please! Really guys, I have been to Colombo before and you think sitting in a tuk-tuk won't help my cause. It will. He would be more informed about places than me atleast. But the only reason I am justifying my cause is because I aint no cop neither am I any friend of a cop. Am on a biz. Trip and dats it!

And it's ok guys, no need to drop in any #s or contacts. I will monger on my own and send you guys the reports. And will also gift you guys the #s if you all are so to speak so genuine! I have recently joined this forum and I travel every 15 days in a month to various countries. And I will keep on posting these reports to support the forum! Had I known earlier, I would have posted tons already!

Anyways, have fun boyz. I will come bak myself to post the damn #s and reports to you guys!

Cheers

TuffyTuffy,

Not every one thinks that you are a cop, at least not me. But you should understand the ground realities. All the mp's are being raided left and right and the whole process of mongering its in bad shape these days. Please play it cool, after you land in your hotel just ask around and see what you get, you may be lucky to get some freelancers as most of the places are closed. You may get it at a better price too. All the best and happy mongering.

KT

Kama Tools
11-07-07, 09:29
My two cents here:

TB is absolutely right here. I always maintained that sri lanka is a shitty place to monger and I stand by my argument. I was in sri lanka in early October and had a blast at mount lavinia-my favorite spot! There are soo many buget hotels where you can get the meat delivered to your place.

I will never exchange the information other than trusted members like tB who gave me real info in another forum both of us visit. So there are russians in sri lanka I tried once at JH her name was chri. Ne, real GF but unfortunately I did not have too much time. She was uzbek rather than russian.

Happy huntingMl use to be the most happening place those days, I still remember the day I had two Russians in my room. FOC. Yep believe it or not. We went through a similar phase like this where they were raiding everywhere and there were about 10 Russians who were stationed in ML. Once the pappasan got the info that the place was going to be raided she split them in smaller units and sent them to various hotels in the area. As luck would have it two of them landed in the room next to me. I was having a beer late night in the balcony and noticed them sitting on the next balcony and smoking. Called the room boy and got all the details about them. Then engaged in a chat. I knew that they didn't have any money on them and were puffing away their last pack of cigars. I invited them to my room for a drink and they happily agreed. Once they were in my room one thing lead to another and we three landed in bed. That was the first and last time I had two girls in my bed.

Hope our new member Tuffy gets lucky like me too: D

KT

Kama Tools
11-07-07, 09:31
My two cents here:

Happy huntingHmmmm, I didn't know that JH had russians!

By the way did any check out western? Is is still closed?

KT

Fun Boy 76
11-07-07, 15:00
Any body know the fairfield Avenue in Dehiwela?

I heard there some class action for decent guys.

Pls direct me the place if you know.

Party Nator
11-07-07, 17:14
Heheh well yeah that place has serious issues. Expenive like GH and JH but bad service and real bad management. Shoud find a way 2 close it up on a raid.You seem to have some serious issues withis place this is the third post i have seen you write about this

Just saying bad service and serious issues dosent help other mongers make a decision if you feel so strongly about it why dont you elaborate anf give us some details about the "serious issues,bad service and the real bad management"

Ricardino12
11-07-07, 17:54

Cheers

TuffyI got some contacts not in a psotion to share it with you as I don't have a membership here. Hmmm will try and contact you if possible. Any other options you have? To pass on da info. And can't ppost on public either. If you have any way for me 2 passs you da info lemme know.

===============================================

Hi Royce12,

Are you suggesting that a sophisticated world traveler such as yourself can't afford a $13 subscription to support this forum and all the work I do to keep it maintained?

Come on dude, a forum subscription is less than 50 cents a week.

Thanks,

Jackson

Rhino64
11-08-07, 05:54

Tuffy

Dude, I think you missed the whole point. You may or may not be who you say you are, but that is not the point. Remember, you are not the only one reading this Forum....get it? I am sure there are some LE types who log into check out what is new and happening, like they used to do in my days in Canada.

Tea Boy
11-08-07, 05:56
You seem to have some serious issues withis place this is the third post i have seen you write about this

Just saying bad service and serious issues dosent help other mongers make a decision if you feel so strongly about it why dont you elaborate anf give us some details about the "serious issues,bad service and the real bad management"

Royce 12,

If this Thai place is really bad please put the location details on the open forum so that others can avoid it.

Tea Boy

Josssh
11-08-07, 09:57
Royce 12,

If this Thai place is really bad please put the location details on the open forum so that others can avoid it.

Tea BoyHi tea Boy,

This is Josssh aka Jossh LOL. I am back. Well seem like this ole' isle is getting hard for mongers.

JG seems to be in action inspite of all that is going on.

Josssh

Anarkali
11-08-07, 11:39
Guys,
Queen's MP in Duplication road is no longer there. They may be closed or shifted. Any idea about Niroga MP?

/Ana

Had a few hours today and wanted to try out the wattala girl at western. Bad news guys, the security told the place is closed! Looks like one more MP is down for the time being. Hope it is just a passing cloud and everything will be back to normal soon.

KT

Ricardino12
11-08-07, 13:23
Royce 12,

Tea BoyHi Teaboy,

Well I don't want to post the details in public as it might do the opposite and get more clients there.

But just remember a Thai place is suburbs of Dehiwala. So avoid it at all cost. Seriously these kind of places should be shut down.

Kama Tools
11-09-07, 05:34
Hi Teaboy,

Well I don't want to post the details in public as it might do the opposite and get more clients there.

But just remember a Thai place is suburbs of Dehiwala. So avoid it at all cost. Seriously these kind of places should be shut down.Royce12,

Either give more description about the place and the bad service you received. Just saying that it should be shut down dosent help. If you don't feel like discussing about it then avoid posting anything about that place. I get a feeling that you are promoting that place than trying to close it... lol

Peace, KT

Kama Tools
11-09-07, 05:37
Any body know the fairfield Avenue in Dehiwela?

I heard there some class action for decent guys.

Pls direct me the place if you know.Sounds new to me! Will try to check this out this weekend if possible.

KT

Bill001
11-09-07, 08:27
Dear fellow mongers,

As per schedule, Tuffy arrived in colombo on 7th Nov 2007 at 1700 hours. I eased my way through and picked up 3 bottles of Vodka for USD 12 each. Actually buy 2 and get 1 free deal: P turns out that this was an extremely wise decision because I did my pre-party with a friend of mine who is accompanying me in the hotel and then hit the disco. Anyways, came to the Holiday Inn and went for a biz. Related dinner at Palmyrah restaurant in Hotel Renuka. After the dinner, came bak to the hotel and had a couple of drinks with my friend and then we took a tuk-tuk and hit a disco. First thing wuz to chek out Pierre 3. 3 yrs ago, it wuz a hit. This time around, it wuz deserted. Only a couple of ugly lookin females and a few guys. Advise is to ask the gate-keepers to let you in to see first and then you pay. I did the same thing and got outta there! The tuk-tuk guy asked for 200 but negotiated on SR 75. From there, finally found my way to the building which has the entertainment centre on the 8th floor. We quitely followed the tuk-tuk driver our way up and he got us in. There were 3 Srilanka chics and 2 Russians. 1 wuz just ok. About a 5. Slightly Chinese lookin (probably) a cross-breed. The other one, Nadya, wuz better. Good smile with dimples, thin lips, cute eyes, proper features and dressed up in a tanktop and torn jeans. Single shot USD 50. Full night USD 150. Guess. Took the full nighter. Obviously, my obsession with russians is cuz they are good value for money! The night wuz rough and hard, but worth it. The next day, wuz totally concked out during the biz. Meeting! Obviously, being laid at night had further non-monetary costs over and above the USD 150. Probably this wuz a bad decision! Traveling hard on the first day, I should have called off the night after a single shot, but then again, a man's gotta do what a man's gotta do!

Enjoy mongering!

Tea Boy
11-10-07, 02:06
There were 3 Srilanka chics and 2 Russians. 1 wuz just ok. About a 5. Slightly Chinese lookin (probably) a cross-breed. The other one, Nadya, wuz better. Good smile with dimples, thin lips, cute eyes, proper features and dressed up in a tanktop and torn jeans. Single shot USD 50. Full night USD 150. Guess. Took the full nighter. Obviously, my obsession with russians is cuz they are good value for money! The night wuz rough and hard, but worth it.

Tuffy001,

Thanks for your report. Nice to know that good vodka is still available in Sri Lanka.

Tea boy

Ricardino12
11-10-07, 11:37
Tuffy001,

So LP is back in action?

Mini Ice Cube
11-10-07, 19:09
Single shot USD 50. Full night USD 150. Guess. Took the full nighter.This is the first report on LP since the raid, thanks for the update mate.

So now they charge 5000? look no offense to the management of this place but fuck this was not in the new budget, and the last time i checked no sri lankan prostitutes were paying taxes for what they earn. This is ridiculous or youve been ripped off mate.

Could you describe the russian hottie you had, could you elaborate your all nighter.

Ricardino12
11-11-07, 08:12
This is the first report on LP since the raid, thanks for the update mate.

So now they charge 5000? look no offense to the management of this place but fuck this was not in the new budget, and the last time i checked no sri lankan prostitutes were paying taxes for what they earn. This is ridiculous or youve been ripped off mate.

Could you describe the russian hottie you had, could you elaborate your all nighter.I checked with some one else. Who sed LP is not opened up. Quite strange that tuffy had visisted it. Hmmm.

150$ for a LP Russian. Damn thats a waste of money. So report more actioons mongers.

Ricardino12
11-11-07, 08:22
You guys should see the report tuffy has posted on the gneral section. Unbileveably funny and a good story. He picked up a girl from LP basement night club story and for free. This is hell funny.

Tea Boy
11-11-07, 11:54
So now they charge 5000? look no offense to the management of this place but fuck this was not in the new budget, and the last time i checked no sri lankan prostitutes were paying taxes for what they earn.

The normal rate for a Russian at LP was 5000.

Deepthi
11-12-07, 05:14
Dear Friends

I am very sorry to share experience with you in recently due to busy life.

I would like to draw your attention to recent raids in every where. All the MP s face this problem and nobody does not like to expose those information with clients. some of the your sweet ladies still in remand. In famous place in Col 3(Ni), Two supervisor ladies also still in remand. Thats why they introduce new supervisores and ladies.

Therefor my advise to silent some period especially in Col 3 and Nugegoda.

I gave this information for your health.

Thank You,

Deepthi

Janith
11-12-07, 05:32
this ad still remains in hitad. i think lot of guys called to the number that i published. that girl called me and said come again. but i said its too far to come. she replied she can offer what i want. guys its a good news. but don't get traped to them.visited this place. utter waste of money. even massage is not up to the standard and nothing extra. lost 2500.00, time and diesel for my car. advise not to sight this place

Kama Tools
11-12-07, 06:23
Tuffy,

Looks like you got lucky like me too! I got lucky with some russians and you got lucky with an lankan! All the best dude.

Enjoy your stay in Srilanka.

Rhino64
11-12-07, 09:46
I checked with some one else. Who sed LP is not opened up. Quite strange that tuffy had visisted it. Hmmm.

150$ for a LP Russian. Damn thats a waste of money. So report more actioons mongers.

I also was wondering how Tuffy ended up at the LP when the newspapers and the other mongers in here were reporting that the joint got busted very recently! Gets fishier and fishier.... Guess I was bang on about not publishing names and numbers in the Forum.

Kama Tools
11-12-07, 10:35
Aadrei,

Sorry to say this my friend, looks like you have been taken for a raid at least on what you heared about the salary. I saw an advt from western on this weekend papers for MP girls offering 35000 per month! Sounds more than what most of the mongers here in sri lanka earn! Iam not sure whom to believe.

KT

Kama Tools
11-12-07, 10:40
I also was wondering how Tuffy ended up at the LP when the newspapers and the other mongers in here were reporting that the joint got busted very recently! Gets fishier and fishier.... Guess I was bang on about not publishing names and numbers in the Forum.Rhino64,

Come on dude, unless we can confirm that LP is still closed we have to believe what tuffy says. If someone who live or works near LP can confirm the current status of the joint then we can find out what tuffy is made of.

KT

Kama Tools
11-12-07, 11:19
This is the first report on LP since the raid, thanks for the update mate.

Could you describe the russian hottie you had, could you elaborate your all nighter.The cost of living has sky rocketed for everyone including those girls in various joints. The price of oil and milk powder has almost doubled so I won't blame them.

KT

Ricardino12
11-12-07, 20:46
Guys,

Has any one else confirmed the genueinty of the LP being reopen again?

These days less reports ehhh?

Tea Boy
11-13-07, 01:38
Aadrei,

Sorry to say this my friend, looks like you have been taken for a raid at least on what you heared about the salary. I saw an advt from western on this weekend papers for MP girls offering 35000 per month! Sounds more than what most of the mongers here in sri lanka earn! Iam not sure whom to believe.

KT

I believe Aadrei. The girls are supposed to earn 35000 as tips by giving handjobs etc.

Arunasam
11-13-07, 03:23
Went to LP last saturday afternoon with a friend of mine.

Regular guy was there but told no girls available bcoz of raid.On the Lift security guy told they rejected us Bcoz of my friends apperence(Hes Like a Army Guy) He told all the girls are there.

So went to Nirovin. My flavour was not there ended with a fatty one..not up to the level.

Aadrei
11-13-07, 04:34
Machan,

What I feel that the avg girl at MP earns around 25,000 to 35,000 p.m. mainly from tips. I am not sure whether MP owner pays them regular salary or not.

Even I asked two three free-launchers (who are high in demand. All of them also told me that avg. monthly earning is around Rs. 30,000 p.m.

I believe Aadrei. The girls are supposed to earn 35000 as tips by giving handjobs etc.

Kama Tools
11-13-07, 05:58
I believe Aadrei. The girls are supposed to earn 35000 as tips by giving handjobs etc.TB,

Bay be you are right. That 35K was just a bait to get more girls into the MP business as some of the old hands seems to be still in custody.

KT

Rhino64
11-13-07, 10:27
Rhino64,

Come on dude, unless we can confirm that LP is still closed we have to believe what tuffy says. If someone who live or works near LP can confirm the current status of the joint then we can find out what tuffy is made of.

KT

Hey KT,

I read in the Daily Mirror that a brothel which was run at a leading Kollupitiya shopping complex was raided. Now, I don't know about you, but there are very few places in Sri Lanka that fits that billing.

Tea Boy
11-13-07, 14:22

Regular guy was there but told no girls available bcoz of raid.On the Lift security guy told they rejected us Bcoz of my friends apperence(Hes Like a Army Guy) He told all the girls are there.

So went to Nirovin. My flavour was not there ended with a fatty one..not up to the level.

Arunasam,

Congratulations on your senior membership.

Tea Boy

Tea Boy
11-13-07, 14:26
Hey KT,

I read in the Daily Mirror that a brothel which was run at a leading Kollupitiya shopping complex was raided. Now, I don't know about you, but there are very few places in Sri Lanka that fits that billing.

Although the cops raid these places, most of them are not closed down. They have the legal authority to close a place down, but they don't do it. They don't want to "kill the goose that lays the golden eggs".

Tea Boy
11-13-07, 14:32
Western Spa is open everyday until 6.30 p.m. The front door is now locked because 3-wheel buggers have been coming in, sitting down and loitering. If you phone the manager on 011 2501628 he will get the door opened.

Kama Tools
11-13-07, 15:11
Although the cops raid these places, most of them are not closed down. They have the legal authority to close a place down, but they don't do it. They don't want to "kill the goose that lays the golden eggs".Exactly, getting raided is one thing but shutting it down for ever is another.

KT

Kama Tools
11-14-07, 07:51
Hi Senior members,

What is the current status of JH and GH ?

Are they open?

KT

Gihan Malli
11-14-07, 07:59
Hey Guys!

How are you doing? Miss you all & Miss the site. Am back. I was in abroad & came to SL in last week. Tea Boy! How are you doing? I was not updated anything about SL mongering & wuz new? Any new MP's?

Hoping to cotinue & waiting for your comments. My best buddy Tea Boy looking forwartd for more contacts like you use to give me.

Thanks

Kama Tools
11-14-07, 14:20

So went to Nirovin. My flavour was not there ended with a fatty one..not up to the level.The suspense of weather it is open or not is killing me :) We need some senior member to confirm that it is open or closed.

KT

Kama Tools
11-15-07, 06:39
Hey Guys!

How are you doing? Miss you all & Miss the site. Am back. I was in abroad & came to SL in last week. Tea Boy! How are you doing? I was not updated anything about SL mongering & wuz new? Any new MP's?

Hoping to cotinue & waiting for your comments. My best buddy Tea Boy looking forwartd for more contacts like you use to give me.

ThanksGihan,

Welcome back to slk. The mongering scene is not that great these days but let us keep our fingers crossed and hope for the best. All the best for happy mongering. Play it safe.. PEACE

KT

Arunasam
11-15-07, 09:15
Thank you tea boy, I'll do my best to update the site.

Rhino64
11-15-07, 12:37
Exactly, getting raided is one thing but shutting it down for ever is another.

KT

The JH and GH have been closed for over 3 weeks now. That to me is pretty close forever as it gets!

Even if they do reopen, the rules will be so strict as far as the extras that the we are used to, it will be better staying home with the five fingered widow.

Kama Tools
11-15-07, 13:08
The JH and GH have been closed for over 3 weeks now. That to me is pretty close forever as it gets!

Even if they do reopen, the rules will be so strict as far as the extras that the we are used to, it will be better staying home with the five fingered widow.Looks like a drive down south with a freelance will the only way out of this mess. Pretty sad state.

KT

Ayanthi
11-15-07, 19:39
I posted about this in the Thai forum and got some disturbing replies. It seems most girls over there are having a high prevalance of some often undetected diseaces like Genital Herpes, Gonorrhea etc. The first cannot be prevented even through condom use and you may never know the woman is having it. And it is NOT curable. So perhaps the women in Lanka are infected.

http://www.cdc.gov/std/Herpes/STDFact-Herpes.htm

http://www.cdc.gov/std/Gonorrhea/STDFact-gonorrhea.htm

Its a dangerous thing, what can we do about it?

Arunasam
11-16-07, 10:21
Went to Nirovin Last evenning, Most of them are new to nirovin. Anyone knows what happend to these nice lady's. Like A**u etc.

Black Spidey
11-16-07, 13:36
Please guys tell me is nirovin open, or are they closed or raided. And is it in Kolpity junction, please tell.

Thanks and you won't loose anything, if you help.

Ricardino12
11-17-07, 08:39
Please guys tell me is nirovin open, or are they closed or raided. And is it in Kolpity junction, please tell.

Thanks and you won't loose anything, if you help.Black Spidey,

If you need these kind of info you will need to obtain a membership and some one will email you the details in private.

Tea Boy
11-18-07, 03:31

Thanks and you won't loose anything, if you help.

If you search this thread you will be able to find the location.

Black Spidey
11-18-07, 04:59
[Non-English text deleted by Admin]

Guess what, I found the GPS coordinates for Nirovin, on Google earth.

Regards,

Black Spidey

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited to remove text not in English. While I encourage contributions from all members, the Forum is an English-only website. Please do not post reports in any language other than English unless accompanied by a full English translation.Thanks!

Ricardino12
11-18-07, 12:10
[Non-English text deleted by Admin]

Guess what, I found the GPS coordinates for Nirovin, on Google earth.

Regards,

Black Spidey

Good on u spidey. enjoy ur sessions...

Ricardino12
11-19-07, 06:04
Hello Guys,

I had some great action over the weekend, was out at the dol**in hotel in Wailkkal and it was sarturday. Got in to the mood and wanted some action so went over to the club there. And was having a couple of drinks. Then was having a chat with one of the serving guys about the girls and if it was possible to get one over to my room. He showed me a girl over there and said she can be convinced but is a bit on the higher side, talk 2 her and see. He then went and introduced herr to me and her friend another girl. Descripion on the two girls:

Gal one: The girl I was originnaly intriduced to. Very Attractive black tinted hair, Short around 5. 5 in height, okay sized boobs and sweet face as well. Fair.

Gal two: Comparatively lesss attractive. Dark Skin color but good body and okay face, she wiuld have been about 5. 7 in height I guess.

After a few minutes of chat and drink and food, as the girls knew the reason for why I was there thro the waiter. Gal one asked for 15 k and they can both come over and we can have a good session in the room. I said 15 is a bit too much, and despite I was not carrying that much cash. Then after a few minutes negioiated for 10 k on both the girls and tipped the waiter 1 green note and went to my room.

While in the room we wre having a chat and watching some DVDS I had hired.

Will post the continuation shortly.

ToyotaRav4
11-19-07, 10:15
Hi Friends,

Most of the Nirovin girls (Shalani, Anne, etc) are working in Orchid Exacutive Road adjecent to Lalson Tailors Colombo 03 and in Sellamuthu Avenue now.

No good girls in Nirovin. Ask one of the girls and she told that there is some problem going with police in Nirovin.

Ricardino12
11-19-07, 17:42
Oh I forgot to mention names of these two girls:

The more attactive small made girl was Shashika. Sinhalese gal

The better bodied gal I bet her tits wud have been at least 36 D. Her name for Renuka.

NOw to what happend

We were watching some adult rated movies and some also wre having a chat. So about 20 to 30 minutes passed. Now I was ready for my session. I went sat more close 2 Sashika in da couch and then held her and took her close 2 me and planted a kiss on her lips. Which she reacted very well as if I was kising a known girl like my girl friend. Then I was on full on full kissss and dragged her close 2 me and toook off the top she was wearing and then kisssed all over her neck and then got to the boobs. Unhooked her bra and was scuking nicely. Renu was quitely watching da seesions. I then told Sashi and renu to take a quick wash and come, I dint neeed one as I took one just before I went to the club. So renu went to the wash room and was taking a shower and after a few mins Shashi took hers and they got back to the room with thier towels. Sashi has also washed her hair as I had some nice apple shampooo there. She then came to the bed and sat beside me where I sprang and got on top of her and in no time took off da towel. Renu took a bit longer on da shower and she also came and sat beside me. While renu walked in I was eating out shashikas pus*** yummy it was. Renu also came close and was holding on to my dick and all of a sudden she started sucking it. Man she was good at it so after a wjile I sprang to renu and was eating every part of her body. It was good. The fore play went on for a while. Whil e shashi was on da bed with spead pussy I wwas sucking on renus tits and her pussy.

To be continued

Ayanthi
11-19-07, 22:45
Royce12,

Good report, hope they did not have herpes.

Ricardino12
11-20-07, 16:32
Royce12,

Good report, hope they did not have herpes.No they cudnt have and despite I used condoms when I let them suck and used dental dam on eating da pus*y. It can't come thro kissing or boobs sucking. Thanks for your concern.

Ricardino12
11-20-07, 20:06
So after some sessions of fore play. I went to the action and started with Shashika and did her on missionary. Then she climbed on top and rode on a while while renu was kissing me all over da body. Then I toook a piece of renu as welll and had s, x thro out the night. Great session it was, guys.

Ku Koo
11-21-07, 04:35
Heloo all the memebers,,,

Any updates about Jh and GH.. Are both places still closed?

Black Spidey
11-21-07, 09:24
Hi,

Do any of you guys have AIDS or STD. DO you always use condoms. See I'm 20yrs, and Its gonna be my frist time. Are you sure its 100% safe when using condoms.

Please advice.

Yours,

Spidey

Kama Tools
11-21-07, 10:11
No they cudnt have and despite I used condoms when I let them suck and used dental dam on eating da pus*y. It can't come thro kissing or boobs sucking. Thanks for your concern.Don't be so sure buddy, It can even happen when you have a b2b massage too even without having oral or normal sex . Anyways glad to see that you are at least taking some precaution.

Peace,

KT

Ayanthi
11-21-07, 10:42
No they cudnt have and despite I used condoms when I let them suck and used dental dam on eating da pus*y. It can't come thro kissing or boobs sucking. Thanks for your concern.For the info of our members, condoms do not prevent genital herpes. Nor is it detectable during non outbreaks for most people.

http://www.cdc.gov/std/Herpes/STDFact-Herpes.htm

Rhino64
11-22-07, 09:44
Heloo all the memebers,,,

Any updates about Jh and GH.. Are both places still closed?

Alas, they are both closed, indefinitely. The front office at both the joints say they are closed for "rennovations". No one knows when, if ever, these joints will open to us mongers again. I also believe, that even if they do finally open, the action will be very mellow, as the owner will be extremely careful about losing his shirt again.

Black Spidey
11-22-07, 14:08
Hey guys,

Whats Jh and GH. Don't hesitate to tell, cause I'm a paid member.

Regards,

Black Spidey

Tea Boy
11-22-07, 17:57
Hey guys,

Whats Jh and GH. Don't hesitate to tell, cause I'm a paid member.

Regards,

Black Spidey

JH is Juliana Hotel, GH is Galadari Hotel. The Thai massage centers at these two hotels are now closed. The posting of detailed reports of FS at these places on this forum may have contributed to their downfall. I strongly suspect that LE is reading this forum, so please be careful with your reports.

Ricardino12
11-22-07, 18:03
Hey Guys,

What are your views on City Hotel and Western Spa.

Please post some comments on how good you think these places are?

Black Spidey
11-22-07, 20:16
Hi Guys,

I simply dont understand why things are getting from bad to worse. Isn't the situation getting better. MP's closing down, brothels being raided, etc. I think past 2-3 years it sure was better than this, I guess.

Spidey,

Aadrei
11-23-07, 02:22
Dear Friends,

I was on skype and was talking to one person who shows her identity as a girl from Colombo. She works at a office in the outskirt of Colombo. In our conversation, (after 10-12 days from our first chat), I ask some questions about her dresses (I dodn't have any naughty idea about her sy that time). But as our conversation went through, I was confused whether she was a professional or free launcher. As she may be a genuine girl, I am not revealing her identity on the forum as on now. However I am submitting the script of the chat session. If she is a professional girl from the business, I can offer her money for enjoyment and post the experience on the forum. But if she is a genuine girl of bubbly nature, this may backfire. I request the advices from friends for the correct interpretation about HER. Here goes the script of that chat session:

Me: do you wear saree?

The Girl: ya. I like.

The Girl: but I din't wear after long time.

Me: then what do you like?

Me: dress babe?

The Girl: mm I like. Shalwar.

Me: only salwar?

The Girl: mm yaaa

Me: nothing else

Me: ?

The Girl: mmm.

The Girl: (yawn)

Me: you don't wear anything else?

The Girl: noo. Nothing.

Me: you don't wear anything else?

The Girl: no

The Girl: (chuckle)

Me: Skirt etc.

The Girl: P

The Girl: it is very difficult to work when I wear dresses.

Me: Bt I like girls in full length skirt

The Girl: So. I remove all. And its very comfortable. To work.

The Girl: Me: what?

The Girl: (hug)

Me: even undergarments?

The Girl: (rofl)

Me: then?

Me: why do u talk so naugthy?

Me: r u married or intend to do so?

The Girl: noooooooo

The Girl: i'm gooddddddddddddd

Me: or happy with ur liberal life.

The Girl: mmm.. :x

Me: r u married? full or half.. Present or past?

The Girl: noooooooooooooo

The Girl: r u mad :@

The Girl: (punch)

Me: yeah, that's why I am talking to you.

Me: Mad boys only talk to wild girls.

The Girl: really

Tea Boy
11-23-07, 07:35
This appeared on the web:

Seven Thai women remanded over prostitution
Thursday, 22 November 2007 - 12:49 PM SL Time

The Colombo Fort Magistrate and Additional District Judge Namal Balalle ordered the remanding, them till November 25, Seven Thai women and two local employees, of a small time plush hotel in Kollupitiya, who were charged with prostitution by the Foreshore Police.

Police informed Court that the arrests were made after sending in a decoy.

Police also informed Court that Rs 6,000 was charged from each client to procure the services of these women.

The hotel was also equipped with a massage parlour.

Defence submitted that Police had acted in a manner contrary to the Police Gazette by employing a decoy. President Counsels Daya Perera and Kalinga Indatissa appeared for the suspects.

http://www.lankanewspapers.com/news/2007/11/21723.html

There are some interesting comments made by members of that forum:

Shakthi
thai hookers are the cheapest 'foreign' hookers in SL...
I'm pretty sure it's safe to assume that most of their clients are locals cos it's the locals who have a craving for white skin...
Besides...a trip down galle road and duplication road at night will give some idea of street pick-up etc

Kama Tools
11-23-07, 11:04
Dear Friends,

I was on skype and was talking to one person who shows her identity as a girl from Colombo. She works at a office in the outskirt of Colombo. In our conversation, (after 10-12 days from our first chat), I ask some questions about her dresses (I dodn't have any naughty idea about her sy that time). But as our conversation went through, I was confused whether she was a professional or free launcher. As she may be a genuine girl, I am not revealing her identity on the forum as on now. However I am submitting the script of the chat session. If she is a professional girl from the business, I can offer her money for enjoyment and post the experience on the forum. But if she is a genuine girl of bubbly nature, this may backfire. I request the advices from friends for the correct interpretation about HER. Here goes the script of that chat session:First of all are you sure she is a female? Is so how did you confirm that? Online chat can be very much deceiving.

KT

Black Spidey
11-23-07, 12:16
Aadrei,

I dont think you should have focused on her clothing, cos, she seems tamil or even muslim. The way she says "The Girl: mm I like. Shalwar." does'nt seem that hot. You try focusing on her activities, like past time, college life, her other girl friends etc, background overall. Then you can tell her about a girl you met, who was a *****(coming to the subject). And also the damage that happend to you. Or be straight forward, ask if she's in love or has any bf, or does she like to get married. Maybe ask her for a date.

Regards,

Spidey

Zingo
11-23-07, 12:54
Since last night GH has started operation.

Good luck guys

Rhino64
11-23-07, 12:57
This appeared on the web:

http://www.lankanewspapers.com/news/2007/11/21723.html

There are some interesting comments made by members of that forum:

Hey Tea Boy,

Thanks for the research. I was beginning to wonder what in the world happened to the JH and GH! I guess that is the end of that, eh? I wonder that they are selling the JH for? Might be a good investment.

Aadrei
11-23-07, 14:45
Friends,

I am visiting Negombo tomorrow for personal trip. It would be great if someone can pass some contacts there. I read on the forum that Seduwa is a great place if someone is looking exyoung garment girls for fun.

Thanks in advance.

Long Dick
11-23-07, 18:44
Hey guys!

I have posted only very few reports. But I must admit I am a regular reader.

I was thinking that it so unfair for you guys because I am only taking and no giving out any details.

I met this girl/woman on the bus some time ago while I was travelling from Colombo to Anuradhapura. She is a Muslim. She got in the bus and it was crowded really well and stood next to me. She was not the dream girl you think of but ok. No extra fat and average boobies and all. As she was next to me I kept lightly touching her leg and proceeded further. I was not sure of the response but it turned out that she is ok with it. Gave her the seat halfway through and leaned on to her shoulder with my junior standing in full attention.

One thing proceeded to the other and she gave my junior a nice touch and allmost jacked me off. But couldn't go into higher stages as she was in a hurry to go home due to some personal issues.

Contacted her later and had a nice time. She offered very good service with CBJ. Didn't go for anal or DATY. But she is clean & shaved. Should mention her body. Damn the assets are not exceptionaly well built but sure has a wash board stomach with six pack. She fitter than us. She is a proffessional but goes only through known contacts.

She is in very good terms with me and recently she said that she will do me for free. But unfortunately I fell asleep in the evening and couldn't make the call. How ignorant of me!!

Guys I can set her up for you. Please send a message. But only senior guys. I know who the senior guys are as I am reading this forum. New guys if you want to contact this girl I would exchange the number only after checking your number. Otherwise don't beg me. No number from you, No number from me. That's the deal. Senior guys I will consider.

I also have some other contact but will provide details later. This is including a number of a woman in Nirovin.

Total damage would be somewhere around 4K. But worth the money.

Mini Me
11-24-07, 00:16

Good luck guysThanks Zingo, Thats good news. I was really pissed off to hear JH and GH were raided. I used to visit JH regularly and it was the only decent place (apart from maybe GH) that you could get some good action in Colombo. Funny thing was they used to provide free services to big wigs in military and police including their body guards. Must have pissed off someone badly to get raided or maybe was a bit late on the monthly payment (with the frigging inflation rates in SL I don't blame them).

Peace,

Mini Me

Aadrei
11-24-07, 05:09
Machan,

I have talked to her also on skype. Even I have seen her real clip. she looks quite charming and decent. When on phone, she talked very decently but while on chatting, lot of huges and kisses, even I refused to accept her messages.

First of all are you sure she is a female? Is so how did you confirm that? Online chat can be very much deceiving.

KT

Ricardino12
11-24-07, 10:21
Hello Long Dick,

This seems like a good report. Good on you man.

Keep posting more reports, and are you a paid subscriber?

Long Dick
11-24-07, 21:04
Dear Aadrei,

Read through the 'transcript' of your chat with this particular girl. What I thought was that this is too good to be true! My advise to you is play along. If this is true, you've hit jackpot, mate! But don't fantasize. Keep playing along. Don't know whether you have come across with a gold mine!

No wonder you are confused as I am confused too. Conversation is very suggestive & has a girly touch. I am not new to this game. But beware and don't keep your hopes high. Sometimes guys are devious too. Don't know if this one is upto.

Play along and see what happens. Keep the guys at forum informed!

Black Spidey
11-25-07, 07:50
Hi all,

Do you guys know of any place in Colombo, where they sell porn movies DVD, or blue(adult) films.

Spidey

Tea Boy
11-25-07, 10:16
Hi Guys,

I simply dont understand why things are getting from bad to worse. Isn't the situation getting better. MP's closing down, brothels being raided, etc. I think past 2-3 years it sure was better than this, I guess.

Spidey,

The reason things are getting bad is that orders are coming from high up to get rid of anything that is against "Sinhala culture", whatever that may be. The best time for mongering in Sri Lanka was 2002 to 2004, as you can see if you read my 2004 reports. Now I am scared to post detailed reports because certain assholes reading those reports could get the place raided.

Aadrei
11-25-07, 12:43
Tea Boy,

You are always right sir,

Due to all the fears what most of us have, I am very conservative in reporting my experiences now a days.

I request all others also not to mention the name of the girl as well as the location/ name of the joints on open forum. we should also not mention even the MP thoogh the details are available in news papers through advt. We should use indicative names and those, you are known and additted to mongering habits, will definetly take the clues.

Specific details can be exchanged privately.

Thanks

The reason things are getting bad is that orders are coming from high up to get rid of anything that is against "Sinhala culture", whatever that may be. The best time for mongering in Sri Lanka was 2002 to 2004, as you can see if you read my 2004 reports. Now I am scared to post detailed reports because certain assholes reading those reports could get the place raided.

Kama Tools
11-26-07, 08:00
Machan,

I have talked to her also on skype. Even I have seen her real clip. she looks quite charming and decent. When on phone, she talked very decently but while on chatting, lot of huges and kisses, even I refused to accept her messages.If you have talked one phone/skype then your chances are good but keep pushing for more skype talk and see what happens. Always try to remember her voice. After a hot chat where lot of hugs n kisses are involved try to get her on skype (voice) and try to keep up the intensity of the chat and see what happens. All the best dude.

KT

Kama Tools
11-26-07, 08:06

Good luck guysCool , that is good news, but not sure if it is into full operation. Will wait for a report or two from GH before I visit there again.

Thanks for the info Zingo,

KT

Kama Tools
11-26-07, 08:17
Friends,

I am visiting Negombo tomorrow for personal trip. It would be great if someone can pass some contacts there. I read on the forum that Seduwa is a great place if someone is looking exyoung garment girls for fun.

Thanks in advance.Hmmmm if I remember correcly, Mickey Mouse was the expert on Seduwa area. Contact him and get the details if you both have PMs.

KT

Arunasam
11-26-07, 11:51
Am 100% agree with Teaboy and Andrei, we can let anyone to get info from this and leak info to cops because most of the places are raided.

Zingo
11-26-07, 13:58
I guess our so called assholes as you say are going away from the original sinhala culture. If you take the storeis of those kings, from the top have been the masters of enjoying the essance of woman.

Zingo
11-26-07, 14:06
The one or two outlets who are selling will be raided too. Get a subscription and send PM's.

Hi all,

Do you guys know of any place in Colombo, where they sell porn movies DVD, or blue(adult) films.

Spidey

Deepthi
11-27-07, 04:46
Dear Senior Members,

You thought that raiders got information from your post and do the raiding. But it can not be accepted.

You must understand the sri lankan situation. Most of the joint know the raiders and they get the several benefit from those places. Thats mean they know very well the places.

But if superior ask for the raides, mostly they inform to those places and they said their requirement even.

Therefor I suggest to that we do not scared for our information shearing process. we always appreciated your live information especially from TEA Boy etc.

Deepthi
11-27-07, 08:13
I went by train from Kolpity to fort yearsday (Puttalama Train at about 5. 00p. M). There was one lady in the train and I guess that I can get advantage from her. That lady also got down from fort. I tried to lagugh with her but she neglect it. But I went with her through olcot mawatha up to M D Gunasena. I tried several time to laugh and no progress got.

But finally I got the response I talked with her and she agreed to go with me. But she refused hotel in fort area and she asked to go col 3 area I select my place (hotel) in col 3.

She gave a good service with every thing. Total damage 2000 + 1200 for room.

She is tamil lady dark clean and tinted hair. She said that earlier she worked in keep fit nugegoda and now not going to work due to fear.

Normally she come by same train as a normal manner and if she found customer known to him earlier she goes with him only.

The Lankan Man
11-27-07, 13:14
I've been a long silent member and never miss reading the exciting reports and fun activities taking place in the local scene, even though I don't get into any of the action.

But something tells me, that the so called LE Agents who have now become members of ISG have also started to post since of late. From what I observe from some samples of recent posts by them, they make up all cartoon stories about how they met someone in public places. This is so resembling these fellows. And its weird when they even cover up by having female names.

They think they can cover up by making up these hilarious encounters, so that the genuine members don't suspect them.

Genuine members, please don't get offended by this! But be mindful to whom you disclose your info. These LE guys can definitely afford to pay for a PM facility from the $$$ they earn other than the salary. Its not surprising, knowing how the leader of this country and his family are making wealth for another 10 generations. LOL!

And for all you loosers who pose as genuine mongers. You better know you can't hide your identity even though you post your imaginery reports here.

I call this "Athey Caught"

Tea Boy
11-27-07, 15:08
You must understand the sri lankan situation. Most of the joint know the raiders and they get the several benefit from those places. Thats mean they know very well the places.

We should not underestimate the security services. I think they are becoming more sophisticated and it is very likely that they are reading this forum as well as all the other Sri Lankan forums. It is true that they know about the places, but we have to be careful about posting extra information. For instance when JH first started they only provided massage and HJ, but recently people have been reporting that FS was provided; this may have resulted in the raid.

Kama Tools
11-27-07, 17:26
We should not underestimate the security services. I think they are becoming more sophisticated and it is very likely that they are reading this forum as well as all the other Sri Lankan forums. It is true that they know about the places, but we have to be careful about posting extra information. For instance when JH first started they only provided massage and HJ, but recently people have been reporting that FS was provided; this may have resulted in the raid.You are on the spot again Tea Boy, All future reports must not have any direct reference to the place or girls involved. May be that will help them last longer.

KT

Ricardino12
11-27-07, 19:45
We should not underestimate the security services. I think they are becoming more sophisticated and it is very likely that they are reading this forum as well as all the other Sri Lankan forums. It is true that they know about the places, but we have to be careful about posting extra information. For instance when JH first started they only provided massage and HJ, but recently people have been reporting that FS was provided; this may have resulted in the raid.Yeah TeaBoy is right I asssume.

Deepthi
11-28-07, 05:05
Thank you for your comment on my postings on raids

I am agree about your comment. We must avoid over reporting in some postings. Some MP did not provide FS. Sometime you can arrange those ladies outside the mp and reporting FS is available in those MP. Then raiders got shocked. So please avode those instances as well.

I again appreciate your contribution

Black Spidey
11-28-07, 06:15
I think you guys suspect me,

For instance, tea boy does'nt wanna give me the location of Nirovin, he thinks I will raid nirovin, LOL. LOL.

Please don't because I'm not an LE agent, LOL.

BTW, tomorrow eveing I will be flying to SL, will arrive on Friday morning.

Regards,

Black Spidey

Jay Dee
11-28-07, 07:17
Hello everybody,

Just subscribed today, I am not new to the forum (have been reading reports even when it used to be called WSG and not ISG) but never had a charnce to contribute because the lack of unmonitored computer. (reading someones elses report I can find an excuse for but getting caught submitting my own would be suicide) but now I have access to Internet without this problem hence joining. It is very distressing reading the current situvation re the raids. I think we should refrain to having mentioned getting FS at a Massage Parlor.

JD.

Coolsl
11-28-07, 10:52
I too agree about your comment.

Spaceman
11-28-07, 11:38
Hey guys,

I am coming on holiday to the paradise island. So what the scene like and how much? Are there any escort agency that would send girls up to hotel rooms and what are the general quality like? Anywebsites that I can check out?

Spacey

Mini Ice Cube
11-28-07, 11:41
I've been a long silent member and never miss reading the exciting reports and fun activities taking place in the local scene, even though I don't get into any of the action.

But something tells me, that the so called LE Agents who have now become members of ISG have also started to post since of late. From what I observe from some samples of recent posts by them, they make up all cartoon stories about how they met someone in public places. This is so resembling these fellows. And its weird when they even cover up by having female names.

They think they can cover up by making up these hilarious encounters, so that the genuine members don't suspect them.

Genuine members, please don't get offended by this! But be mindful to whom you disclose your info. These LE guys can definitely afford to pay for a PM facility from the $$$ they earn other than the salary. Its not surprising, knowing how the leader of this country and his family are making wealth for another 10 generations. LOL!

And for all you loosers who pose as genuine mongers. You better know you can't hide your identity even though you post your imaginery reports here.

I call this "Athey Caught"That is so true. They have the dogiest way of explaining things too. And I'm not offending those who are no excellent in their english but some of them sound soo dodgy. I have found some members who claim to be foreigners, example Tuffy001, to be extremely weird and dodgy. So we should be aware of these kinda members too.

Tea Boy
11-28-07, 17:05
For instance, tea boy does'nt wanna give me the location of Nirovin, he thinks I will raid nirovin, LOL. LOL.

I have already posted the exact location of Nirovin on this forum. All you have to do is to search the forum.

Tea Boy
11-28-07, 17:10

Genuine members, please don't get offended by this! But be mindful to whom you disclose your info. These LE guys can definitely afford to pay for a PM facility from the $$$ they earn other than the salary.

The Lankan Man,

Thanks for your interesting comments. I agree some of these stories are "bullshit" stories. There was plenty of money allocated in the recent budget for activities like joining ISG. Some of these smart guys are even pretending to be foreigners even though have not posted anything in a foreign forum! These "foreigners" have joined ISG for the specific purpose of enjoying themselves in the great mongering destination called Sri Lanka.

Tea Boy

Mrpusa
11-28-07, 19:16
Dear All,
I am inclined to believe that the increased monitoring
of this sight by LE has nothing to do with enhanced moral
value but merely with the ongoing war with the LTTE!
Just my 2 cents!

Tea Boy
11-29-07, 01:55
Hey guys,

I am coming on holiday to the paradise island. So what the scene like and how much? Are there any escort agency that would send girls up to hotel rooms and what are the general quality like? Anywebsites that I can check out?

Spacey

Hi Spacey,

Welcome to Sri Lanka! There are no escort agencies here and no web sites. Your best bet will be to get friendly with hotel staff and/or tuk-tuk (taxi) drivers. They should be able to arrange for girls to be sent to your room.

Tea Boy

Deepthi
11-29-07, 04:39
Now Nirovin service become shity. Please get the service from known lady. most of the new ladies are with horible service.

Jay Dee
11-29-07, 06:02
Went to Westin for a massage last evening the gate was opened (on earlier ocasions it used to be closed). There were just two girls one in denim trousers and another tall dark tamil girl (whom I had taken the previous week), I wanted to take the one in the trousers but she said that she was leaving in a few moments (she looked a bit nervous) the other girl was on the phone and showed now interest even though I had taken her before. I got a bit scared and left the place post haste. Ended up going to the place near lalsons, took a fair lady (bit on the plump side but with lovely grey eyes. She looked a burgher). Massage was nothing to write about, ended up with a happy hand job. Total damage 700 + 700 for tip. I had no interest in FS (did'nt ask and was not offered) in any case I don't enjoy the hurried sex in an unconfortable surrounding there are better places for that than on a 2x4 table hardly enough to hold one person.

By the way this might be of interest when I took the dark girl on my earlier visit I inqiured abut Priya and Shalani she said that both are in remand? I have no way of knowing if she was lying or not but the fact of the matter is that Priya and Shalani are not there for almost 3 weeks now. If any one knows any different please post.

Cheers

JD.

Kama Tools
11-29-07, 06:04
Dear All,

I am inclined to believe that the increased monitoring of this sight by LE has nothing to do with enhanced moral value but merely with the ongoing war with the LTTE! Just my 2 cents! LOL, don't talk like the government dude and stop blaming everything on LTTE. This site has nothing to do with defense or war.

KT

The Lankan Man
11-29-07, 10:43
Dear All,

I am inclined to believe that the increased monitoring of this sight by LE has nothing to do with enhanced moral value but merely with the ongoing war with the LTTE!

Just my 2 cents! Were you serious or was it that you were trying to bring in some fun to this issue? If you were serious, please be more specific as to what you were implying? Or else your comment would turn out to be hilarious.

For instance we will have confusions like.

1. Are the girls in MP, suicide bombers waiting to detonate the bomb inside their bras?

2. What should we do in an instance where you find extra wires popping out of the bra?

3. LE-As think its morally OK to open up thousands of MPs with FS and make Galle Road a dedicated red light area, after the war is over.

4. And so on.

Are you with us? Tell why you think what you think.

Wanton
11-29-07, 11:08
Hi everybody,

I have been following this forum on and off without contributing as believe it or not, I entertain a certain guilt about our vicarious desires and the pursuit of them.

About Black Spidey, well obviously he has to decide whether he Is Sri Lankan who knows enough to tell if a woman is Tamil or Muslim or whether he is not from Sri Lanka (as he claims!)

To me, it is dissappointing to see our authorities going after the closure of MP's and the likes, when there are far greater "pressing issues" at hand?:) Maybe they should be going after some MPs if you know what I mean.

Unfortunately, it's hard to draw that balance between the pleasure of sharing experiences with fellow mongers and the need to be safe.

Solutions, technically speaking, some form of identity verification, (like they have on dating sites, not just a credit card, but a background check)but then thats a whole different subject and why should Jackson even bother and would we want it anyway?

Just be wise and let's try and keep this beautiful country beautiful in whatever ways we individually actually can.

Take care guys,

Wanton

Tea Boy
11-29-07, 11:45
By the way this might be of interest when I took the dark girl on my earlier visit I inqiured abut Priya and Shalani she said that both are in remand? I have no way of knowing if she was lying or not but the fact of the matter is that Priya and Shalani are not there for almost 3 weeks now. If any one knows any different please post.

The Police are now pretending to be mongers. They come up with tall stories saying that they are Australian residents, girl-friend is in Australia so they are now desperate for sex. Two guys came to this place and offered each girl Rs.5000 for sex. When the girls got fully naked they were arrested. The cash had been marked, so the Police will be able to prove their case in the courts.

Nigel Beach
11-29-07, 12:32
This was my first visit to SL and to Colombo. I spent five days between Nov 22nd and 27th and I had experieces that I think all memers here can learn from.

1. Hotels

I had done research on hotels before I had left from Italy and I had selected three hotels, Cinnamon, Galdari, and Taj Samudra. I ended up staying at Cinnamon but visited to Galdari and Taj. The Cinnamon, I had good rate of $70 inclusing breakfast but I found rooms to be small and dirty. Also service at the breakfast was very very slow.

After few days of travel Kandy and return I stayed at Taj, while the hotel needs renovation, service was reliable and restaurants Golden Dragon and Navaratna were very good. Food quality was better than many restaurants in Europe.

2. Taxis and Tuk-Tuk

This is where the biggest problem in SL is. I have been to more than 40 countires, poorest in African and richest in Europe and Middle East. I have never met so many dishonest taxi drivers in my life. In fact this may be single reason why I may not SL for a while. Most tuk tuk or rickshaw guys charged me four times they will charge local guys. One guy managed to steal my wallet at night as well, while returning from Galdari. I had his name and registration number, so two days later I recd the wallet back from police.

Rickshaw guys will tryo to puch ladies on to you, selll you gems that you do not need, and take to you to MP, that you do not want to go to.

Massage Parlours

I ended up at Nirovin, but it was closed, raided by police in the morning. Then I visited Orchid Executive. The guy ripped me off there again. He charged me SLR 2,500 for one hr massage that was only performned for 30 min and then he said he will refund it to me the next visit. The place was dirty and had running water in the toilet was dark yellow.

There was a price sheet on the wall at the entrace that said SLR 1,600 to SLR 2,500, I guess, foreigners pay the most and get the least in SL.

People

The people in SL are very very friendly and the nest part is that they are always smiling. But afte horrible and repeated experience with rickshaw guys it is almost impossible to trust anyone there. I have stayed there only for five days for business, so my experience is limited, but it is hard to trust bsuiness people, after you have been scammed everyday by these guys.

Stardust Casino

I visited the casino on the late evening of 25th. There were no local girls, only ugly chinese women, real bad quality. I talked to ówner' and he sent me away to another location with a local guy name John. I met a woman, 'mamasa' that was pre scheduled and she had brought a muslim woman to go out to my hotel for $70 a night. The young girl was nice but scared. They took my money first and when we reached the hotel she said she can not go to the room, she has not ID. Of course this scam they had pulled several times before, I must say successfully. I lost $70, needless to say.

My advice to people who go to SL is that be careful, real careful. It is a nice country with good people but do not look for company unless you are going to be there for a long time and cultivate your network of reliable people. There are good people there, but they will take time fine and hard to reach.

Not all smiling people are looking out for you, so be real careful when you meet a smiling and friendly rickshaw guy.

My suggestion is that if you are in SL for a short time, visit temples and real Auyrvedic massage parlours. I found them to be very good. Do not go mongering. You will be better off in Singapore or Dubai, and probably cheaper.

I had reviewed lot of messages on the forum before I left and called Nirovin form Italy to verify and confirm the location and service. But I was not lucky enough.

I will be again SL for business, but will use private taxi only from the hotel, it is safer and cheaper that way, and will not deal with Rickshaw guys. And probably not look for mongering in SL.

Galdari Hotel and Tramps Club

The Tramps and the club at Taj are the only real places to meet local women. You can get lucky there, and probability of success is moderate, but better than MP, at least it is safe and not going to be raised. Tramps does charge SLR 1,000 to enter or only if you are with a couple.

Every hotel door man or rickshaw guy wants to connect you with a woman, I talked to few, and quality I found was really bad at $40 to $50 per night. It is better to take your time and build connection in the hotel lobby staff or in the mall stores, and you can get lucky but it is a hit and miss will take lot of your time.

In Dubai, Jakarta, or in Spore, it is direct, striaght forward and you get what you pay for.

I hope you have a clear agaenda before you visit SL next time.

Ricardino12
11-29-07, 19:10
LOL, don't talk like the government dude and stop blaming everything on LTTE. This site has nothing to do with defense or war.

KTKT,

You seem to be having a serious problem in being able to mind your own business... He gave his oppinion, and it could be true to a certain extent to tighten security... So i would strongly advise you to mind in your own bness rather than jumping your indian self.

Tea Boy
11-30-07, 02:13
2. Taxis and Tuk-Tuk

This is where the biggest problem in SL is. I have been to more than 40 countires, poorest in African and richest in Europe and Middle East. I have never met so many dishonest taxi drivers in my life. In fact this may be single reason why I may not SL for a while. Most tuk tuk or rickshaw guys charged me four times they will charge local guys. One guy managed to steal my wallet at night as well, while returning from Galdari. I had his name and registration number, so two days later I recd the wallet back from police.

Nigel Beach,

Thanks for your report. I agree tuk-tuk drivers often over-charge. It is better to phone for a taxi; you pay a reasonable price for air-conditioned comfort. There are several good taxi services, e.g. Namdo 0112 688688.

Tea Boy

Tea Boy
11-30-07, 11:43
Firstly, I would like to offer my deepest sympathies to victims of the Nugegoda bomb and their families.

Secondly, as we suspect that the Police are reading this forum, I would like to send them a message. It is reported in the Daily Mirror that the Management of the Nolimit shop had phoned Mirihana Police at 5 p.m. saying that they had a suspicious parcel; they had seen a box with wires sticking out of it. By 5.30 p.m. no Police Officer had arrived at the shop. The Police had plenty of time to send the Bomb Disposal Squad, but THEY TOOK NO ACTION.

At 5.30 p.m. in desperation security guards from the shop had spoken to a P.C. who was on traffic duty nearby. This foolish young man, aged only 22, had tried to examine the parcel, which exploded killing him and at least 16 others. The explosion occurred at 5.55 p.m.

Any prospective tourists reading this can decide for themselves whether Sri Lanka is a safe place to visit.

Anarkali
11-30-07, 12:58
Guys,
Typical bastard officers at Mirihana Police station. They want to protect underworld people, drug sellers but not to protect civilians.

It is really sad to see that Nigel Beach loose actions in Colombo. He better consult some senior guys before come to SL. At least if he read the forum he can get an idea about the tuk tuk guys and MPs like Orchid Executive. There are many reports about tuk tuk fellows from local and foreign guys in this forum.

/Ana

Firstly, I would like to offer my deepest sympathies to victims of the Nugegoda bomb and their families.

Secondly, as we suspect that the Police are reading this forum, I would like to send them a message. It is reported in the Daily Mirror that the Management of the Nolimit shop had phoned Mirihana Police at 5 p.m. saying that they had a suspicious parcel; they had seen a box with wires sticking out of it. By 5.30 p.m. no Police Officer had arrived at the shop. The Police had plenty of time to send the Bomb Disposal Squad, but THEY TOOK NO ACTION.

At 5.30 p.m. in desperation security guards from the shop had spoken to a P.C. who was on traffic duty nearby. This foolish young man, aged only 22, had tried to examine the parcel, which exploded killing him and at least 16 others. The explosion occurred at 5.55 p.m.

Any prospective tourists reading this can decide for themselves whether Sri Lanka is a safe place to visit.

Kama Tools
11-30-07, 14:57
KT,

You seem to be having a serious problem in being able to mind your own business... He gave his oppinion, and it could be true to a certain extent to tighten security... So i would strongly advise you to mind in your own bness rather than jumping your indian self.Good point dude, Point well taken, but don't you think you should follow what you preach? LOL!

KT

Nigel Beach
11-30-07, 18:51
Yes there are many reports on the tuk tuk guys, but none can explain the gravity of the situation.

For example, I have been to Dhaka, Bangladesh, several smaller cities in India, and in Kenya and Dubai.

These are all the locations where the normal tendency of a taxi driver is to tell you that rate they charged is higher to foreigner. But at least THEY HAVE a Fare Meter. In SL Tuk Tuk have no fare meters.

When I take a taxi in New York I pay app $1.50 per mile what I paid in SL was lile $2.00 per kilometer, which is 0.6 mile.

The blatant disregard and disrepsect to foreigner is so widespread in SL that it just make you think that entire country filled with this kind of people. Which is not the case.

The Tuk Tuk problem in SL is serious, I have never seen it like this, I have been to more than 45 countries and I am sorry to say but SL will rank worst.

David 35
12-01-07, 19:15
Sorry to hear what happened to our italian friend. Auto Drivers as we call them is a menace no doubt. They are responsible for lots of traffic jams and alike. Please remember most rickshawdrivers are school dropouts and most have a criminal record.

What can you expect from ant****ials like them.

As TB correctly pointed out Stay Away from them like Plague!

They bring disrepute to the country and my personal opinion we need to severely restrict three wheelers and tighter control over the drives. But richard peries does not allow that as they have a huge market monopoly in sri lanka.

Please remember that you will find Sri Lanka, the holy grail of mongering!

For mongering purposes I strongly recommend any country other than sri lanka. Sri lankan men (mostly) sexually jealous and females, well, what can you say about them. Believe it or not best sex I had was with a African-American girl when I was in NYC last Summer!

John Steevens
12-02-07, 03:28
I went to Nirovin a week back and to tell you guys, the situation is really worse. The day I went there I tried to call the place several times but nobody cared to pick up the phone. (Later I came to know that they are still not answering phone calls) But as I had some other business near the place I decided to go and have a look by myself.

The moment I entered there, I could smell that the things were not normal. And I came to know that only two girls were available, both were former employees (I don't wish to publish their names in the open forum). I had no choice so I ended up with the short chubby one, who was not a personal preference in the good days of Nirovin.

I told me all the lies in the world to make me believe that there was no problem with the police. But finally she admitted that there was such a problem. As she said nearby massage places have sent petitions. (I don't know that truth and that was what she said)

Coming back to the service and the room, yikes!! I'm really sorry for what has happened to the place. The rooms were very very dirty and I didn't feel like stepping in to the shower becuase of all the dirt it had. The sinks were the same and the room floor was smelly and wet.

The service was really bad, she was finished with me in 15 minutes and she was disturbed 5 times ( Yes, five times!!) by the supervising lady asking her to finish me off quickly becuase other customers are waiting! I was really pissed off at the end. The girl was very nervous and she did hurry the job as asked by the supervisor! At the end I decided not to go there until I hear some good news about the place, and I guess it would have been the same for a lot of guys who went there recently.

I seriously wish that the place would get back to normal, but it is quite unsure as I came to know the former employees are reluctant to report to their jobs because of fear of being arrested!

JS!

Ricardino12
12-02-07, 11:00
I went to Nirovin a week back and to tell you guys, the situation is really worse. The day I went there I tried to call the place several times but nobody cared to pick up the phone. (Later I came to know that they are still not answering phone calls) But as I had some other business near the place I decided to go and have a look by myself.

The moment I entered there, I could smell that the things were not normal. And I came to know that only two girls were available, both were former employees (I don't wish to publish their names in the open forum). I had no choice so I ended up with the short chubby one, who was not a personal preference in the good days of Nirovin.

I told me all the lies in the world to make me believe that there was no problem with the police. But finally she admitted that there was such a problem. As she said nearby massage places have sent petitions. (I don't know that truth and that was what she said)

Coming back to the service and the room, yikes!! I'm really sorry for what has happened to the place. The rooms were very very dirty and I didn't feel like stepping in to the shower becuase of all the dirt it had. The sinks were the same and the room floor was smelly and wet.

The service was really bad, she was finished with me in 15 minutes and she was disturbed 5 times ( Yes, five times!!) by the supervising lady asking her to finish me off quickly becuase other customers are waiting! I was really pissed off at the end. The girl was very nervous and she did hurry the job as asked by the supervisor! At the end I decided not to go there until I hear some good news about the place, and I guess it would have been the same for a lot of guys who went there recently.

I seriously wish that the place would get back to normal, but it is quite unsure as I came to know the former employees are reluctant to report to their jobs because of fear of being arrested!

JS!Wow, thanks for that great report. Fellow mongers, if they have dropped so much in service we should definetely avoid going there. But damn. Choices are very less ehh? Hehe

Jay Dee
12-03-07, 04:40
Most of the Massage Parlor girls either are in remand or not coming to work out of fear. those who are available are of poor quality. Yesterday I called Nirovin (they answered the phone) and asked for an appointment for Aye__a but they said she was on leave, then I went to Jade and there were just a few girls, my favourite Nim___ too had not reported to work there, the air was a bit tense so I left the place. This is really a sad state of affairs at a time when stress relief is most needed.
JD.

Less Cash
12-03-07, 06:44
Hi guys,

Has anyone gone to GOH recently I have not been there for quite some time as I was a regular with Niro I think I was as Niro in the afternoon time the day LP was raided at least thats what the girl told me when we were disturbed by the superviser half way through the session

Tell you the truth I got really scared but yet had the guts to stay for five munites more and get a quick HJ after that day I've been avoiding the MP scene upto now due to the news of raids

I always have enjoyed a good massage of course a happy ending would be a an added thing

Any comments on the servi ce of GOH.

Arunasam
12-03-07, 09:54
Most of the MP girls are not coming to work thats the true story these days ,but i think they are short of money. Most of them are doing freelance i suppose. guys do you all have info please share.(Please Dont use names/Phones number in this open forum).

Ricardino12
12-03-07, 18:10
Hi guys,

Has anyone gone to GOH recently I have not been there for quite some time as I was a regular with Niro I think I was as Niro in the afternoon time the day LP was raided at least thats what the girl told me when we were disturbed by the superviser half way through the session

Tell you the truth I got really scared but yet had the guts to stay for five munites more and get a quick HJ after that day I've been avoiding the MP scene upto now due to the news of raids

I always have enjoyed a good massage of course a happy ending would be a an added thing

Any comments on the servi ce of GOH.To what I know of GOH is more of real massage place. No extras.

Kama Tools
12-05-07, 08:19
Most of the MP girls are not coming to work thats the true story these days ,but i think they are short of money. Most of them are doing freelance i suppose. guys do you all have info please share.(Please Dont use names/Phones number in this open forum).You are true in a way, most of them are not basically from colombo and might have even gone back to their home towns until the dust settles.

Hope the newyear brings some life to mongering scene in colombo.

KT

Vinoda3
12-05-07, 20:28
Hello all,

New member here, I am from a different side of the age group here as far as I can see (24), spent most of my life in SL but presently not in the country but hoping to post experiences from my past 2 years in SL and on some travels. Coming soon.

Rhino64
12-06-07, 07:58
The Police are now pretending to be mongers. They come up with tall stories saying that they are Australian residents, girl-friend is in Australia so they are now desperate for sex. Two guys came to this place and offered each girl Rs.5000 for sex. When the girls got fully naked they were arrested. The cash had been marked, so the Police will be able to prove their case in the courts.

I am no lawyer (liar) but I know from dating an escort (obviously not here) that if the girl(s) are plying their business from their residence or office, then they cannot be arrested for ANYTHING. The money they take is for their time and not the activity. However if there are more girls than there are rooms then the owner (madam) can be charged with living off the avails of prostitution. Of course, the girl(s) can't openly solicit. They can offer their time. Also, if the LE lied then the case would fall under entrapment, and a decent liar (oops sorry lawyer) could get them off. The marked money smells of entrapment.

Rhino64
12-06-07, 08:03
You are on the spot again Tea Boy, All future reports must not have any direct reference to the place or girls involved. May be that will help them last longer.

KT

Guys, the closing of JH and GH had nothing to do with this Forum or FS being provided. It was purely a case of the pay off not being paid by the owner to the powers that be. Simple! All of the girls are still there. If it were over the issue of FS or other "immoral" activities, then the girls would be deported like they did some time ago to the Russians and the Chinese working the casinos. But I do agree, let's be a little more discrete. But let's not make this forum into a Sesame Street.

Rhino64
12-06-07, 08:11
Dear Senior Members,

You thought that raiders got information from your post and do the raiding. But it can not be accepted.

But if superior ask for the raides, mostly they inform to those places and they said their requirement even.

Therefor I suggest to that we do not scared for our information shearing process. we always appreciated your live information especially from TEA Boy etc.

DUDES, me thinks the fear psychosis around Colombo has permeated this Forum. If the LE chappies are intelligent enough to read thru this Forum and use the info in here to raid MPs, then this so-called war ought to have been over decades ago. I think we are giving way too much credit to the boys in khaki. I really don't think the powers-that-be want any of these places closed, because they are the biggest patrons of the vice trade in Sri Lanka. The LEs will close a place down either because the owner didn't pay the fees on time or in full (what with inflation, the rates must have gone up) or as a gesture to some religious affliation like the banning of loudspeakers, which has been rather rapidly overturned. We are living in a Circus, so make merry!

Jay Dee
12-06-07, 08:40
Hi Guys,

Went over to Western yesterday, there were 3 new girls, took a thin dark girl named Devi. But it was strictly massage ending with a HS to keep junior happy. But she did not even allow to touch her even over the clothes, When I asked her why she said she was scared? However she was quite pleasent and had very soft fingers.. so over all a good experience tipped her 500/ (normally I'd tip 1000/-) but I wanted her to realize and told her so that a better tip would be coming if she was more cooperative. Whatever problems these guys seem to have had seem to be gone now as the gate which usually was locked is now open. Maybe the coughed up the greens to the MIB (or should I say Men in Kakai).

JD.

Tea Boy
12-06-07, 13:06
Hi Guys,

Went over to Western yesterday, there were 3 new girls, took a thin dark girl named Devi. But it was strictly massage ending with a HS to keep junior happy. But she did not even allow to touch her even over the clothes, When I asked her why she said she was scared? However she was quite pleasent and had very soft fingers.. so over all a good experience tipped her 500/ (normally I'd tip 1000/-) but I wanted her to realize and told her so that a better tip would be coming if she was more cooperative. Whatever problems these guys seem to have had seem to be gone now as the gate which usually was locked is now open. Maybe the coughed up the greens to the MIB (or should I say Men in Kakai).

JD.

Jay Dee,

Welcome to the forum, and thanks for your report. What the Moral Police seem to be telling us is that as long as the girls keep all their clothes on they will be reasonably safe.

Tea Boy

Milli Vanilli
12-07-07, 12:53
Hi mongers,

Paid a visit to TEP at Bambalapitiya after a long time. There were 2 new arrivals. One was dark and small made. Other one was well built, whitish skin. Selected second chick without any hesitation. Her name is ‘Chamila’. Age about 23.

Face : Not very attractive. 6/10

Body : Great. Well Built. But not shagging. Height 5’ 5”. Big and curve boobs. Mouth watering thighs. Sexy back. 9/10

Attitudes : Good. Allowed DFK, DATY and Anal. Cooperative. 8/10

Cost : Increased due to inflation. 3500/-

Management will allow you to enter, if you’re a regular and trusty customer.

Milli

Casanova69
12-08-07, 02:17
now that the cops sources of income from checking people at check points has ended, they may turn their sights to other profitable activities by raiding mps. the us constitution guarantees the rights of the people to pursue life, liberty and happiness provided it it not a nuisancee to others. in sri lanka the law prevents people from enjoying themselves. i am writing this in case cops monitor isg. most of you are morons (to be kind to you), animals (the way you torture, frame and intimidate people) and rogues. the ones at the top like the igp and digs are ponnaya cock suckers of politicians. every igp is worse than his successor. go to london and talk to a cop. the personality, the physique, the manner of speech, the friendliness and the assertiveness. they have more important things to do than stopping people pursuing enjoyment at no cost to others.

Shezfaa
12-08-07, 02:26
I'll be staying up at Airport Garden Hotel for some time before X'mas. By chance do any of guys know how to have some fun of the sexual kind and any pointers? Info will be very much appreciated.

Vinoda3
12-08-07, 07:46
As promised, here is the first account (of many to come) of some of my doings in my last years in Sri Lanka before my current (temporary) migration. This particular episode took place at a friend's house in Hikkaduwa, a place of wicked, raunchy and divine sexual experiences...if those walls could talk, they would most likely choke while trying to give an account of everything that has gone on...the lovely tourists (and locals) who have had the best of sex, drugs and oh so much drama to remember their memorable trips to Hikka by... The outside world (and the many enemies it has created among the pimps at the Hikka bars) will label it a nuthouse of freaks, alcoholics, drug addicts and nymphomaniacs, but what do they know?

This first account is of a lovely young German thing I met, (name withheld as I am still in touch with her after 3 years, let's call her Jenny for the sake of this record) in Colombo. She was on a summer internship at a multinational firm, and was looking for some raunchy action that her co-workers seemed unable to provide. Met up at a local club through some mutual friends, and we had soon exchanged numbers and ended up planning a taboo-filled trip down south (to aforementioned place). And joy of joys, she brought a friend. Lost no time in showing her around Hikka, with plenty of pimps trying to hit on them (to no avail).

That night, pretty liqoured up, we headed back to my friends house, and ended up having some tag team action. Jenny's friend (one with a pierced belly button) was apparantly a BDSM fanatic, something I was not experienced with upto that point. With whatever raw materials that were at hand, she soon succeeded in making me feel subjugated, victimized, and downright vulnerable. From having a freezing bottle of milk cast against every sensitive part of my body to having razor teeth tainting my flesh… most guys would have prayed for redemption… The truth is, I loved every painful but amazingly pleasurable second of it. There's nothing like the sensation of two German beauties giving you tag team head, followed by delicate 69s and some lesbian action. Jenny was no small beast in bed either, with moans loud enough to awake the dead, and finally a SQUIRTING orgasm, one that had most of the sheet wet for a good long while. Both girls were moaning at me to blow my load in their throats, and I finally went for a double cumshot. Followed this up with a pretty steamy bath, filled with more erotic play and then it was back in the sack for more good times.

I've attached a couple of pics of these fine ladies (hopefully this is not the wrong place for pics). As I said I'm still in touch with one of them, there will be no nudity out of respect. In fact, I rarely if ever show nude pics of my encounters, (I am a semi-pro photographer, though the pics I'm posting were taken with an ordinary digicam) though I make sure to maintain a good stock of "archive" material. More than anything, this is to show the older generation on here that Sri Lanka is still abundant with good, neigh great sex (with the local ladies giving the visitors a run for their money), and that we are carrying on your legacy, "rocking out with our cocks out"

Black Spidey
12-08-07, 13:54
Hi guys,

Finally I arrived in SL Colombo. I called Nirovin, they said, this place is closed and Its a different office, this is local time 6:15 sat. The previous day I called they said, its open from 9am-9pm, and entrance is 800.

I dont understand. Please I want to go somewhere this week.

Ricardino12
12-09-07, 08:09
Hi guys,

Finally I arrived in SL Colombo. I called Nirovin, they said, this place is closed and Its a different office, this is local time 6:15 sat. The previous day I called they said, its open from 9am-9pm, and entrance is 800.

I dont understand. Please I want to go somewhere this week.I dont think Niroveen is safe any more... and despite there are very less gals there these days.. And they will scare that cops will come any time and send da client out fast. Heard so many complaints from mongers of niroveen lately... Shud be avoided. Wont be worth the money.

has any one actualyy had a good sesiion after the raid?

Ricardino12
12-09-07, 10:03
This TEP bamba seems to be a well happening place. Good Report Milli Vanilli... Do they have any super attractive gals?

Thrillseeker 247
12-09-07, 10:33
I when to JG around 11. 30am. Place looked dead. Only four girls where around. Took KXXXXX, she spoke alot and superisingly was an excellent massure. Enjoyed the massage and for a 500. 00 Tip got her to get out of her cloths and give me a good HJ. She took her time with me and said that there were very few customers.

I was concerned about the cops, but the "powers that be" have to give raids a rest some time soon or they will kill the goose that lays the goldern eggs. Interstingly I spotted a board at the enterence of JG saying " NO Commissions Paid" Hummmm. Essential for survival in Sri Lanka.

Anyway. Be safe.

Thrillseeker

Over and Out.

Ricardino12
12-09-07, 20:19
Vinoda3,

So those pics are taken in Hikkaduwa is it? :D

Sri Boy
12-09-07, 21:21
This TEP bamba seems to be a well happening place. I used to browse through this forum but never conributed so far. But Bamba TEP I find it difficult to locate. Any clue atleast pls.

Vinoda3
12-09-07, 23:44
Gentlemen, I owe you another hair raising update, and so I proceed,

The June-August period of '06 found Colombo awash with young 'uns from Jolly old England. At a Friday night out at Bistro Latino, (with my proper camera to boot) a few drinks saw me deeply engrossed in conversation with a lady in pink. It started off with her inquiring about my camera because apparantly she had been looking out to get one of the same model at some point of time, and was wondering if it was cheaper in Sri Lanka than in UK. Cheaper, my arse hairs. Oh nevermind my arse. Or its hairs.

Turns out her business in Sri Lanka was visiting with a couple of other UK-ites on some sort of exchange program where they find local firms that want to accept them to provide some work experience. And what other experience who knows? Anyways, it turns out she was working for about two months at a leading 5 star hotel in Colombo where I bumped into her ironically the very next night. Some rich, ugly and desperate old uncle was trying to hit on her at the hotels open bar, probably hoping for a paid fuck that night. Nothing doing. I rescued her, and we were soon talking about her sightseeing in Sri Lanka and it seemed she and her friends had not been given proper guidance. (wink). So of course, who jumped at the chance of being a local 'expert' tourguide? Who else? Needless to say, Hikka was a first stop (she had already been to Unawatuna recently), followed by sojourns to the hills and the cultural triangle. Hikka, ironically, did not see any action since she seemed to air on the side of caution as she did not know me well enough (yet) and she brought a friend. But things change don't they? The cultural triangle. Lets say it was suitable for openings of triangles of a different sort. We travelled alone and booked a single hotel room, because it was obvious the passion had grown during our previous weekend outings. And pretty soon we were taking a shower together, where she proceeded to give me the most divine BBBJ, followed by a hop skip and jump into bed where I had her moaning and soaked in her own juices following some pretty passionate DATY. Claimed she was on the pill so I thought to myself fuck STDs (she's just a student after all) and rubberless play it surely was, soon proceeding to a different orifice in her body, one which she had never experienced before and seemed to cause her some discomfort at first. But wouldn't you know it, after 10 minutes after anal defloration she was finally in the groove, and lo and behold SHE was fucking ME.

Unfortunately the situation in the country began to detiriorate a few weeks after that, with the Pakistani ambassador bombing in Green Path being the straw that broke the camels back. She decided to wing it back a month earlier than planned, and though we somehow never stayed in touch after that she promised that she would return to SL one day and 'hit me up'. Hope she didn't come back after I left, but perhaps even if she did she has found that SL has to offer all she can hope for. She shall remain nameless but I include these pictures as a tribute to the wonderful times spent with that lady in pink.

(PS- Royce12, those previous pictures are taken at a Bawa bungalow belonging to a friend a little inland from Hikkaduwa beach. They're the only ones I have that are not indiscrete. Why do you ask anyway? )

Rhino64
12-10-07, 07:13
As promised, here is the first account (of many to come) of some of my doings in my last years in Sri Lanka before my current (temporary) migration. This particular episode took place at a friend's house in Hikkaduwa, a place of wicked, raunchy and divine sexual experiences...if those walls could talk, they would most likely choke while trying to give an account of everything that has gone on...the lovely tourists (and locals) who have had the best of sex, drugs and oh so much drama to remember their memorable trips to Hikka by... The outside world (and the many enemies it has created among the pimps at the Hikka bars) will label it a nuthouse of freaks, alcoholics, drug addicts and nymphomaniacs, but what do they know?

This first account is of a lovely young German thing I met, (name withheld as I am still in touch with her after 3 years, let's call her Jenny for the sake of this record) in Colombo. She was on a summer internship at a multinational firm, and was looking for some raunchy action that her co-workers seemed unable to provide. Met up at a local club through some mutual friends, and we had soon exchanged numbers and ended up planning a taboo-filled trip down south (to aforementioned place). And joy of joys, she brought a friend. Lost no time in showing her around Hikka, with plenty of pimps trying to hit on them (to no avail).

That night, pretty liqoured up, we headed back to my friends house, and ended up having some tag team action. Jenny's friend (one with a pierced belly button) was apparantly a BDSM fanatic, something I was not experienced with upto that point. With whatever raw materials that were at hand, she soon succeeded in making me feel subjugated, victimized, and downright vulnerable. From having a freezing bottle of milk cast against every sensitive part of my body to having razor teeth tainting my flesh… most guys would have prayed for redemption… The truth is, I loved every painful but amazingly pleasurable second of it. There's nothing like the sensation of two German beauties giving you tag team head, followed by delicate 69s and some lesbian action. Jenny was no small beast in bed either, with moans loud enough to awake the dead, and finally a SQUIRTING orgasm, one that had most of the sheet wet for a good long while. Both girls were moaning at me to blow my load in their throats, and I finally went for a double cumshot. Followed this up with a pretty steamy bath, filled with more erotic play and then it was back in the sack for more good times.

I've attached a couple of pics of these fine ladies (hopefully this is not the wrong place for pics). As I said I'm still in touch with one of them, there will be no nudity out of respect. In fact, I rarely if ever show nude pics of my encounters, (I am a semi-pro photographer, though the pics I'm posting were taken with an ordinary digicam) though I make sure to maintain a good stock of "archive" material. More than anything, this is to show the older generation on here that Sri Lanka is still abundant with good, neigh great sex (with the local ladies giving the visitors a run for their money), and that we are carrying on your legacy, "rocking out with our cocks out"

Hey Vinodha,

Great report and very good taste in women! Next time you want to party, drop me a line! We can share (pot luck).

Ricardino12
12-10-07, 08:39
The June-August period of '06 found Colombo awash with young 'uns from Jolly old England. At a Friday night out at Bistro Latino, (with my proper camera to boot) a few drinks saw me deeply engrossed in conversation with a lady in pink.

(PS- Royce12, those previous pictures are taken at a Bawa bungalow belonging to a friend a little inland from Hikkaduwa beach. They're the only ones I have that are not indiscrete. Why do you ask anyway? )Was just checking. Anyway. Do u dance Latinn American Dance or wat? To be hanging out in Bisto Latino?

Tea Boy
12-10-07, 13:00
Vinoda3,

Thanks for your report and great photos. Interesting to know there are female sex tourists coming to Sri Lanka.

Tea Boy

Style
12-11-07, 17:10
Hello fellow hunters,

First time in this forum. So wanted to say hi to all the artists from the beautiful island of paradise.

Happy mongering boys.

Micky Mouse
12-12-07, 06:40
Hi Style..

Welcome to the forum. With all the fuss going on with raids, hope you will have something new to add..

Once again Welcome..

HM

Micky Mouse
12-12-07, 06:42
Hi Tea Boy,

I think Bistro Latino is not that happening now. Last Fri and Sat I just dropped by, Not much of a crowd.

HM

Sl Guy
12-12-07, 08:02
Hi All,

Today morning I saw on Divaina (Local news paper) that police has raided a "super" brother belonging to a relative of a actress in local cinema. That was situated around "Gangodawila - Nugegoda" area. And they have taken into custody 3 young far village beautiful girls (18-23) , owner and the poor manager. Nothing mentioned about customers.

Anyone in the ISG forum aware about this place, I haven't see any clue here. May be a valuable place that we have missed. What to do now..?

Folks, Still Nugegoda seems to be not a good place for action. Because they are running behind poor girls industry rather than Bombs in that area.

Be Careful

Happy mongering !!!

- SLG -

Vinoda3
12-12-07, 19:36
Was just checking. Anyway. Do you dance Latinn American Dance or wat? To be hanging out in Bisto Latino?No, I barely dance at all. Bistro Latino is a place I used to hang out sometimes on Fridays for a couple of drinks with friends- there's no need to actually dance when you go there.

@Mickey Mouse- sad to hear that. I heard there was some issue with the place after the infamous politicians son beat someone up over there few months back, so maybe people have some sort of stigma about the place now. But seriously that used to be one of the top 3 places for an under 25 to pickup a foreign girl (usually local girls don't come there alone) when I was in SL.

Jay Dee
12-13-07, 06:13
This is a short post just to say that I went to Westin last week and again took Devi (see my other post on this girl) Same story very poor service when it's comes to even touching her upper body even with her cloths on. She has a habit of moving out of hands reach then doing a HJ, and believe me this can be very fustrating and anoying to say the least. Do these girsl think we are just machines that they can wank us without any stimulation what so ever. As I mentioned in my earlier post she has soft hands it is a pity she does not have the heart to match. Maybe others have been more lucky but for me I'll avoid her like the plague.

Cheers,

JD

Aadrei
12-13-07, 15:32
Machan,

Thanks for your valuable contributions and keeping the forum alive. Is there any new new model type beautiful free launcher in business? I request to please share the details (ofcourse through PM).

My skype chat is not heading anywhere.

I am desperate for some good actions.

Thanks a lot

Ricardino12
12-13-07, 19:14
This is a short post just to say that I went to Westin last week and again took Devi (see my other post on this girl) Same story very poor service when it's comes to even touching her upper body even with her cloths on. She has a habit of moving out of hands reach then doing a HJ, and believe me this can be very fustrating and anoying to say the least. Do these girsl think we are just machines that they can wank us without any stimulation what so ever. As I mentioned in my earlier post she has soft hands it is a pity she does not have the heart to match. Maybe others have been more lucky but for me I'll avoid her like the plague.

Cheers,

JDThanks for the warning message.

Have you tried any other gals there? What was your total damage with devi?

Jay Dee
12-14-07, 08:47
Regarding your question about the other girls in Westin, Try a girl called Chathurika took her just once, really pleasent allows you to auto roam her body under the bra etc. My damage with Devi is 1000 + 500 tip, same for Chaturika, Also ther is another small made girl I think her name is Sudhu really nice too but a bit too inocent. Wil report on her some other time about my experience with her.

Cheers,

JD

Ricardino12
12-14-07, 22:46
Regarding your question about the other girls in Westin, Try a girl called Chathurika took her just once, really pleasent allows you to auto roam her body under the bra etc. My damage with Devi is 1000 + 500 tip, same for Chaturika, Also ther is another small made girl I think her name is Sudhu really nice too but a bit too inocent. Wil report on her some other time about my experience with her.

Cheers,

JDYeah I've seen sudhu. She seems okay looking than most other gals. But can you get a good sevice. Thats the problem. No use paying 1500 just for a cheap wank with no satisfaction.

Do you have private messaging feature?

Sl Guy
12-17-07, 08:31
Hi All,

Today morning also I saw on Divaina (Local news paper) that police has captured a van which carry "Beautiful" young woman for customers.And they have taken into custody 8 young far village beautiful girls (20-30) , with the owner (lady). And marked price is

- For a local customer Rs.3000-Rs.10,000
- For a foreign customer Rs.20,000 upwards

Anyone in the ISG forum got service from this van ?

Be Careful

Happy mongering !!!

- SLG -

Jay Dee
12-17-07, 11:04
Thought for a change I would give westin a break and in the weekend visited Mega (opposite the Roxy), Selected a thin, cute looking (from my perspective) girl she must have been about 24 years old. Cannot remember her name (starts with S, I think but is was not a common one) She said she used to work at Global towers earlier. Massage was too hard for my liking .. even the so called "feelin" massge was lacking in the feeling. but I was in for a suprise when I put my hand under the hood, yep her sweet breasts were swollen with warm gushing milk this was a real turn on for me (may not appeal to all though) I kept spurting milk all over while she was wanking me and soon I was spurting too. Those who are looking for lactating ladies will like this. She is easily noticable because she was having a small bandage on her elbow.

Cheers,

JD

Coolsl
12-18-07, 09:42
What was your total damage with her.

Thought for a change I would give westin a break and in the weekend visited Mega (opposite the Roxy), Selected a thin, cute looking (from my perspective) girl she must have been about 24 years old. Cannot remember her name

Cheers,

JD

Jay Dee
12-19-07, 07:51
What was your total damage with her.Mega charges 700/- for the massag in addition I tipped her a 500/-

JD

Sl Guy
12-19-07, 09:43
Hi All,

Today morning also I saw on Divaina (Local news paper) that nugegoda police has raided a place near Kalubowila hospital "Silva Mawatha". And they have taken into custody 5 young girls (18-27). And price was 2000-7000

Be Careful if you monger Nugegoda Area, Seems Nugegoda ASP hate this kind of actions.

Happy mongering !!!

- SLG -

Ricardino12
12-19-07, 12:08
That place is still in operation. They are now in a differnt area. They have some nice gals too. way better than the shit LP... wander why these guys raid these places. why cant they simply let these gals do thier bness and da monger enjoy their sessions.

Hi All,

Today morning also I saw on Divaina (Local news paper) that nugegoda police has raided a place near Kalubowila hospital "Silva Mawatha". And they have taken into custody 5 young girls (18-27). And price was 2000-7000

Be Careful if you monger Nugegoda Area, Seems Nugegoda ASP hate this kind of actions.

Happy mongering !!!

- SLG -

ToyotaRav4
12-19-07, 13:57
Thought for a change I would give westin a break and in the weekend visited Mega (opposite the Roxy), Selected a thin, cute looking (from my perspective) girl she must have been about 24 years old. Cannot remember her name (starts with S, I think but is was not a common one) She said she used to work at Global towers earlier. Massage was too hard for my liking .. even the so called "feelin" massge was lacking in the feeling. but I was in for a suprise when I put my hand under the hood, yep her sweet breasts were swollen with warm gushing milk this was a real turn on for me (may not appeal to all though) I kept spurting milk all over while she was wanking me and soon I was spurting too. Those who are looking for lactating ladies will like this. She is easily noticable because she was having a small bandage on her elbow.

Cheers,

JDWhere is the Location please help is it opp Roxy Theater Wellawatha?

Sri Boy
12-19-07, 19:02
Where is the Location please help is it opp Roxy Theater Wellawatha?Yes. But as far as I remember the service and the place sucks. There is a name board. You have to pass through a narrow entrance.

Sri Boy
12-20-07, 03:33
Where is the Location please help is it opp Roxy Theater Wellawatha?Yes. You are right. But the service of this place is not very good. The board is there. There is a narrow path way to go in.

Tea Boy
12-20-07, 12:09
Details about how to find the place are in this report:

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=366019

I have been there only once - You can get an HJ, but no extra extras.

Tea Boy
12-20-07, 12:14
That place is still in operation. They are now in a differnt area. They have some nice gals too. way better than the shit LP... wander why these guys raid these places. why cant they simply let these gals do thier bness and da monger enjoy their sessions.

Royce12,

You seem to have known about this Kalubowila place for some time, but you only mention it after it has been raided??

Tea Boy

The Lankan Man
12-20-07, 17:10
Well. It was a crappy experience altogether at Mega yesterday. Its a deserted gym downstairs and upstairs runs a weird MP.

Went there in the evening at around 6. The place stinks. Towels are full of cream. I didn't even want to take a wash before and after. And I regretted going there after seeing the fish bowl. Didn't know which one to choose. All were equally on the bad side.

They all are full of make up. And seems like they don't wash. When I was walking into a corner room, saw a girl with her juggs out of the jacket, wiping it with a tissue and then spilling some talcum powder inside. I'm sure thats how all the girls try to keep them fresh after someone just feasted on them with loads of Saliva. Yuck.

I had no option but taking one called Achala. Never realized she was a fatty until she stood up from the chair and started walking. The others were more disgusting. Anyway gave her a green note, and she brought back 400/- inside her jacket. That was one big joke, when she said she was giving a feeling massage. After 2 minutes of pinching, the subject of tips started. Wanted at least 500 for a shake. She put out the headlights in a while and out popped my balance 400 bucks. Then she asked for another 100 if she was to give a shake. She also said that since they don't do BJ or FS, the cops are friendly with them. I said. What the.

All the time, I was thinking what time, the session would end, so that I can run out. The place looks scary. It smelled like a cop shed inside. I made it a point to finish within 20 minutes. She then even suggested that I can get another girl inside for a little tip. I said NO thank you. Got myself out of the place. I wish I could have spent the 1100/- more constructively.

Guys this is no better than some dirty lane in Pettah! Think.

Ricardino12
12-20-07, 19:27
They are raided but they are operating in another area now. They were doing tis very secretively but wander how they got raided. Dint post any info as we need atleast a few places 2 operate properly. Damn. Buggers they are. Now they are very vigilant after the raid and lot of the good gals are still in cop custody I've heard. I haven't tried after the incident. Shud go one of these days. But its 2 far so might need 2 tink on that.

Royce12,

You seem to have known about this Kalubowila place for some time, but you only mention it after it has been raided??

Tea Boy

Sri Boy
12-21-07, 09:42
We don’t have much report on the happening inside night clubs in this forum.

Since all MPs are not good for mongering these days. I’ve decided to visit one of the club in A**L KA**R Mw in col3. I choose this since it has a VIP room and you and the girl can be left alone has the chance of doing what you want. Since I went with my friend decided to be in one room though they ask whether we want 2 separate rooms.

After few drinks and smoke. I think I started to enjoy the moment. I just been there for only 3 hours but its really worth. I choose Kum*** and she is short, fair and clean. She offered me HJ, FS, etc all in the same room man.

Why can't you people share such experience with us. May be that’s the only one thing left for us to have some fun. But you might have to spend more money though. VIP room here is 12K and entrance fee is 750/=

Kama Tools
12-21-07, 14:08
Guys this is no better than some dirty lane in Pettah! Think.Looks like the LE will not stop until then convert all good MP into stuff like this, lol. Anyways let us keep our fingers crossed.

KT

Kama Tools
12-21-07, 14:13
Hi All,

Happy mongering !!!

- SLG -You last three posts are on Raided places, HAT TRICK , lol.

Just kidding, keep us updated. Thanks dude.

KT

Kama Tools
12-21-07, 14:20
Hi,

Any updates on JH and GH? Are they still down for RENOVATION?

KT

Ricardino12
12-21-07, 18:28
Good Report. This is why i dont take these cheap gals, and avoid MPS as much as possible unless its a place wheere da gal takes a clean shower/bath b4 and after the session.

Well. It was a crappy experience altogether at Mega yesterday. Its a deserted gym downstairs and upstairs runs a weird MP.

Went there in the evening at around 6. The place stinks. Towels are full of cream. I didn't even want to take a wash before and after. And I regretted going there after seeing the fish bowl. Didn't know which one to choose. All were equally on the bad side.

They all are full of make up. And seems like they don't wash. When I was walking into a corner room, saw a girl with her juggs out of the jacket, wiping it with a tissue and then spilling some talcum powder inside. I'm sure thats how all the girls try to keep them fresh after someone just feasted on them with loads of Saliva. Yuck.

I had no option but taking one called Achala. Never realized she was a fatty until she stood up from the chair and started walking. The others were more disgusting. Anyway gave her a green note, and she brought back 400/- inside her jacket. That was one big joke, when she said she was giving a feeling massage. After 2 minutes of pinching, the subject of tips started. Wanted at least 500 for a shake. She put out the headlights in a while and out popped my balance 400 bucks. Then she asked for another 100 if she was to give a shake. She also said that since they don't do BJ or FS, the cops are friendly with them. I said. What the.

All the time, I was thinking what time, the session would end, so that I can run out. The place looks scary. It smelled like a cop shed inside. I made it a point to finish within 20 minutes. She then even suggested that I can get another girl inside for a little tip. I said NO thank you. Got myself out of the place. I wish I could have spent the 1100/- more constructively.

Guys this is no better than some dirty lane in Pettah! Think.

Ricardino12
12-21-07, 22:24
Has any one of you guys visited the new place near mount? Good quality women are there ehh.

Asper
12-22-07, 15:30
Has any one of you guys visited the new place near mount? Good quality women are there ehh.Hi Royce,

This is my first post in this forum although I used to post occasionally in the other forum with a similar name. Its good to know that you go for quality gals and clean places. While it may be expensive I prefer quality over quantity and frequency. I used to enjoy GFE with a few Karoke girls but if you keep doing the same girls for a long time they expect you to become like a BF and thats a problem at home front. Anyway most karoke joints are rip-offs. Can I PM you for details of this Mount place. Thanks.

Sri Boy
12-22-07, 18:45
Has any one of you guys visited the new place near mount? Good quality women are there ehh.Hey, I'm on annual leave. Give me a clue man .. to give a try. I will report my experience.

Sri Boy
12-22-07, 19:14
This is just an experience than a report. I have lost all the contact details with these girls. Sorry guys.

I was in Indra Re**n next to Hot **** club with my friend. Dining and have some drinks. My friend was quick to make relationship with girls and his art of making contact with them was excellent. I don’t know where exactly he noticed but he was missing for some time and came back and told me that he was talking to a girl. Her name is Ja**. She promised to call him on the other day. But I didn’t take it serious. But on a weekend he was pushing me hard to join with him for an encounter. He made an appointment for both. She brings her friend too. She made all the arrangements and it’s on Narehenpitty **** flats. A lady is manning this place for such encounters but only for known people.

My friend went with the girl and I went with another one. During our conversation realized the one I have picked is a wife of my batch mate at ***. I was about to faint. Anyway I manage myself. She is shubby. But OK kind of girl service is Good. You feel like staying with your own GF. The total damage is 8K. On another instance I took the other one and it was a memorable one man. She knows the art of s**. The half an hour I spent was unforgettable and she is slim curvy body. The massage, licking, FS all make me feel like I’m in heaven. I don’t feel like doing it again. Though she insists me to do the second time and I just did that too.

Basically both are posh looking girls living in Colombo doing this for fun and for side income and not normally with everyone. For me they are not categorized as pros. Do you know why. I saw her the 2nd one pic in recent papers that she is posing for some fashion show. Now I regret why I lost the contact.

If anyone have time just dine and see whether you can catch anyone of these girls. Surely it’s a clean, save, and worth for money experience.

Micky Mouse
12-23-07, 13:20
Hi All..

First of all let me wish everyone a Happy and Joyful Xmas and New Year.
31 Night
======
With all the beach parties in Hikk and Mount. If you have any information or tips as to the happenning 31st night party, please share your views.

Thanks,
Micky Mouse

Ricardino12
12-25-07, 10:47
Colombo Forum has been quiet for a while. Is everyone being good for Christmas? LOL. Any Christmas treats done?

Zingo
12-25-07, 13:08
On action full scale.

Good luck

Hi,

Any updates on JH and GH? Are they still down for RENOVATION?

KT

Kama Tools
12-26-07, 06:51
On action full scale.

Good luckThanks a lot Zingo for that update. Hope to have a New Year treat.

KT

Naughtish
12-26-07, 08:26
Does anyone know whether the LP 8th floor place still running? I knw its expensive and service not that good but its da easiest place to go for me.

Thanks

Yaluwa
12-26-07, 09:22
I am a new member to this site. I am a person who always prefer Chinese contacts. If anyone knows any good place ( other than place before Bellagio )for Chinese please let me know. If anyone is interested in Chinese you can go to left side adjoining shop to JH. This shop is run by a Chinese lady. Few girls are working there. You can go there and meet the owner or you can meet directly Iva or Ming Ming . Meet them and negotiate with them in decent way. They expect your decency and with respect. Two three times I went with them to JH ( Their back door opens to JH rear car park) Cost 3k plus room charge. You can be there for 03 or 04 hrs. Possible more than 04 hrs if you treat them well

On action full scale.

Good luck

Ricardino12
12-26-07, 21:39
Do you have private messaging?

Does anyone know whether the LP 8th floor place still running? I knw its expensive and service not that good but its da easiest place to go for me.

Thanks

Mini Ice Cube
12-27-07, 06:31
I was told by a very trustworthy source that the raids are due to a tip, that female LTTE members work in brothels and massage centers. I was wondering why would the police want to raid places where they get income from. Now it all makes sense. The word is from higher ranks, it had to be done it seems, but once they clean it up, the business will be back, I see rough times ahead for me and my little buddy.

Rhino64
12-27-07, 07:00
I am a new member to this site. I am a person who always prefer Chinese contacts. If anyone knows any good place ( other than place before Bellagio )for Chinese please let me know. If anyone is interested in Chinese you can go to left side adjoining shop to JH. This shop is run by a Chinese lady. Few girls are working there. You can go there and meet the owner or you can meet directly Iva or Ming Ming . Meet them and negotiate with them in decent way. They expect your decency and with respect. Two three times I went with them to JH ( Their back door opens to JH rear car park) Cost 3k plus room charge. You can be there for 03 or 04 hrs. Possible more than 04 hrs if you treat them well

Thanks for the update. How are the women that are available there? Can you give us a comparison to the stuff available at JH or GH?