PDA

View Full Version : Colombo

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112

Solid76
01-18-10, 08:53
Visited the place today on the above avenue, was taken by a tuk tuk guy, claiming to be a safe ans secure place. Kind of hidden but, felt nervous as the place looks pretty ordinary. Was greeted by two grown men, who invited me inside to meet the girls. Was taken to a large room, where I was greeted by ladies in saree (ages from late 30's to even mid 40's I guessed). The smell of cheap tal powder and perfume hit me like a funeral parlor. Everyone looked eagre to please me, but it was the common norm I thought. Didnt wont to waste any more time, as the guy said Rs.2000.00 per girl + tips, I honestly didnt feel it was worth it and walked out.

Safe mongering folks,

Solid76

Turtleboy
01-18-10, 11:06
I have stayed in SL for a few weeks now but have not found any nice MPs. I am therefore getting very bored. Maybe I am looking in wrong places.

I have understood that good info is not given to "newcomers" of ISG due to possible security problem (as the "newcomer" might be police causing problems to the recommended MP). That is good policy, but prevents me from getting any useful info of the MPs worth visiting.

Therefore, can you advice which newspaper (english language) and weekday is good for finding advertisements of nice MPs (I do not mean the SPAs giving expencive "ayurvedic" treatments). Or is there any good www-page that gives such info.

If I could find info of at least one (hopefully good) MP, then I can start giving my own reports to another forum and possibly would start getting more useful info from other members.

I will highly appreciate if someone would help me get started.

Party Nator
01-18-10, 17:54
I have stayed in SL for a few weeks now but have not found any nice MPs. I am therefore getting very bored. Maybe I am looking in wrong places.

Therefore, can you advice which newspaper (english language) and weekday is good for finding advertisements of nice MPs (I do not mean the SPAs giving expencive "ayurvedic" treatments). Or is there any good www-page that gives such info.You can try the advertisment supplement that comes with the Sunday Times it's called HitAd There is a section which advertises MP's. There is one or two genuine massage places but in most of the places advertised there it's likely you will get a HJ. If you are a expat be aware of being overcharged as girls will demand a lot of money. As a rule don't give anything more than 1000/- for a HJ

Anyway try out the places and hope you get what you are looking for.

Tea Boy
01-19-10, 01:52
Therefore, can you advice which newspaper (english language) and weekday is good for finding advertisements of nice MPs (I do not mean the SPAs giving expencive "ayurvedic" treatments). Or is there any good www-page that gives such info.

Turtleboy,

The only newspaper which gives this type of information is the Hitads section of the Sunday Times. This lists the less expensive places as well as the more expensive "spas". The less expensive MP's charge Rs.1000 for a one hour massage + a tip of Rs.500 to 1000 for any extra services.

Tea Boy

Knight Lancelot
01-19-10, 05:02
Read through the forum.

It will give you good hints on good places.

Knight Lancelot
01-19-10, 05:07
I visited the N place at colombo 3 last week in an evening around 6 PM. Called and reserved M*d*** as recomended by many mongers. She was directly in to the business, no hints needed. She was even for FS despite that was my first visit to her. When I asked about brining in another girl w/o paying to counter, she said its possible before 10 AM only, because at that time the big bosses are not around. She is a fair, kind of slim lady with 5-6/10 look.

Provided a good BJ and allowed access anything and everything. Gave a nice head massage at the end.

Luckysri
01-19-10, 06:35
I too had the fantacy of fu. This stunner at GOH last week. She's suberb all rounder. Very friendly, co operative & super clean.

MAnaged to get her for a lesser price (comparatively).

Extremely sorry, I won't be able to give her direct contact, as she's getting number of numerous calls already.

One more thing to add, I've noticed that most of senior members are not that co operative in giving contact numers & info when requested. This a forum to share info & not to keep it with yourself.

Luckysri

Kama Tools
01-19-10, 09:29
Extremely sorry, I won't be able to give her direct contact, as she's getting number of numerous calls already.

One more thing to add, I've noticed that most of senior members are not that co operative in giving contact numers & info when requested. This a forum to share info & not to keep it with yourself.

LuckysriGlad to hear that you got a stunner!

You won't share but you want others to share?

KT

Luckysri
01-19-10, 09:37
I too had the fantacy of fu. This stunner ( Yes Boss Actress) at GOH last week. She's suberb all rounder. Very friendly, co operative & super clean.

MAnaged to get her for a lesser price (comparatively).

Luckysri

John Steevens
01-19-10, 17:00
Luckysri

Of course it is true. This is to share information. But you have to prove that your intentions are genuine. I was a regular member few years back and had no contacts of my own. But during that time I visited places mentioned here and put reports of my experience. Then only I had the trust of some of the senior mongers. They were not reluctant at all to give away contacts even if I had nothing to give back in return. To date many of the seniors in this forum are my main source of getting new contacts. I guess you get my point.
JS

John Steevens
01-19-10, 17:04
I was in Nugegoda last week when I notice some ayurweda blah blah board on the building where Keep Fit was. That's on Pagoda Road. I went in without any hesitation :). The place is run by a new set of owners. The massage beds are separated only by curtains. The selection of girls are not upto standards. I was not keen on any extra because I was right behind the fish bowl so they could clearly see what's happening inside. Money waste as usual :)

Price: 1000
Tip : 200
Girl : 6/10

Guys be careful if you plan to go because I smell this won't last for a long time.

JS

John Steevens
01-19-10, 17:12
Hi Guys,
R*z**n* was in TEP last week. But I don't think she would have stayed for a lot of days. But it's good news to see her back in business.
JS

Jay Dee
01-19-10, 18:09
Thanks for the info John, unless it is run by the Mihirena Cops themselves I doubt it will be operating long enough for most of us to even experience the shit service,

JD

I was in Nugegoda last week when I notice some ayurweda blah blah board on the building where Keep Fit was. That's on Pagoda Road. I went in without any hesitation :). The place is run by a new set of owners. The massage beds are separated only by curtains. The selection of girls are not upto standards. I was not keen on any extra because I was right behind the fish bowl so they could clearly see what's happening inside. Money waste as usual :)

Price: 1000
Tip : 200
Girl : 6/10

Guys be careful if you plan to go because I smell this won't last for a long time.

JS

Shanika Jayakuru
01-19-10, 22:29
Shanika,

Thanks for the photo. She has some full lips which should have been good for kissing.

TBHey Tea Boy,

Well the weird thing is they don't allow to lip kiss.

May be it's the heavy makeup..

Less Cash
01-20-10, 01:22
8Th Lane SPA Natural Beauty SPA

not like the days when Nimali THISARA Priyani was there

MervynMervyn/Guys

Pri***I was one of the best for the Massage although Extras were quite ordinaryand ofcourse the sweet shr**** the "burgher queen" being the other

I ve asked the question earlier too but didn't get any response

Does anyone know where these treasure are

Thanks

Less cash

Shanj
01-20-10, 08:43
Fellows

Got to know a new m.place is opened at Thunmulla at the higher floors of Hercules tailors. (Highlevel rd-Thunmulla) . Openning was yesterday.Yet to try.

Cheers

Shanj

Fun Boy 76
01-20-10, 13:57
Badu Budget for 2010

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear Senior Mongers,

I wish to propose a badu budget for 2010, please note the clauses as follow to pass this proposed budget successfully

Budget:

Gathering relaiable contacts with trusted reference and distribute the same among contributors.

Implementation clauses:

01. Seniors only qualified to participate in this budget proposal.

02. Every senior member should propose one reliable contact with very good reference.

03.Proposals can be sent to Either Tea Boy or me.

04.We will verify the contacts with particular girl/lady and filter the good/trusted cases to the pool.

05.Then a bundle of badu contacts will be shared among the contributors.

06.If any contributor try to cheat by giving fales information, he will disqualify from this budget proposal.

07.Budget will be passed once in a three month (quarterly in the year)

Benifits of this proposed budget:

01. We can give valuable wetness to this forum after entertaining with good contacts.

02.Members will be happy forever and nothing to worry for contacts and avoid you from begging with trishaw fellows or third class pimps for contacts.

03.Trust and confidence will be built among the contributors through this budget.

04.We can identify the real and genuine mongers in SL forum and etc,

Deadline for proposals: 01st February 2010.

Budget date to pass the contacts: 07th February 2010.

Best regards,

FB

Serious Sam
01-20-10, 15:26
made a visit to tep4 this week. its actually my first. never being there and i thank tea boy for the info.

first made an appointment for "d" a few hours early. got off work and went straight to the location. saw quite few police officers around the entrance of the place.

upon entering everyone i saw weren't good looking at all. and i was like 'crap! hope the is better than them'. went in met the (she was somewhat of a 6/10 in my books but probably the best there and she's quite pleasant), paid at the counter/reception, went upstairs with the where she gave me the instruction on what to do.

(note. the rooms doesn't have locks and instead you get peepholes.)

and asked me how i knew her name as i was new. so i told her i got it from a friend whose name i have no idea of. (which is the truth)

washed myself a bit and went onto the massage table and waited for her.

we talked a bit and i opted for a soft massage.

we were interrupted by a dumbass customer who tried to come into the room i was in. it didn't really bother me that much but the was pissed.

anyhow after that little episode she continued on me. she started kissing me everywhere while massaging. and i got to play with her assets at the same time. she gave me a good and hard hj, which was pretty good. didn't go a bj though.

once the deed was done i tipped her, took as wash and got dressed. went downstairs with her and bid farewell to her as i left the place.

she said she'd give me her no. to call before i come the next time but i forgot to ask for it.

all in all it was good experience and another visit is a must.

hope you guys like my report plus there is another report on a visit to lp. i will post it later.

editor's note: i would suggest that the author or another forum member consider posting a link to this report in the reports of distinction thread. please click here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php) for more information.

John Steevens
01-20-10, 16:42
Badu Budget for 2010

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear Senior Mongers,

I wish to propose a badu budget for 2010, please note the clauses as follow to pass this proposed budget successfully

Budget:

Gathering relaiable contacts with trusted reference and distribute the same among contributors.

Implementation clauses:

01. Seniors only qualified to participate in this budget proposal.

02. Every senior member should propose one reliable contact with very good reference.

03.Proposals can be sent to Either Tea Boy or me.

04.We will verify the contacts with particular girl/lady and filter the good/trusted cases to the pool.

05.Then a bundle of badu contacts will be shared among the contributors.

06.If any contributor try to cheat by giving fales information, he will disqualify from this budget proposal.

07.Budget will be passed once in a three month (quarterly in the year)

Benifits of this proposed budget:

01. We can give valuable wetness to this forum after entertaining with good contacts.

02.Members will be happy forever and nothing to worry for contacts and avoid you from begging with trishaw fellows or third class pimps for contacts.

03.Trust and confidence will be built among the contributors through this budget.

04.We can identify the real and genuine mongers in SL forum and etc,

Deadline for proposals: 01st February 2010.

Budget date to pass the contacts: 07th February 2010.

Best regards,

FB

Good idea but the word "budget" is a bit confusing as there's nothing related to money :p

Suriyaf
01-20-10, 17:27
Hi,

Both are not available at the moment. I think visiting to both Global towers & SPA home is waste of time & money.

Suriyaf

Mervyn/Guys

Pri***I was one of the best for the Massage although Extras were quite ordinaryand ofcourse the sweet shr**** the "burgher queen" being the other

I ve asked the question earlier too but didn't get any response

Does anyone know where these treasure are

Thanks

Less cash

Rockhard123
01-20-10, 18:56
Any good news from tep2? Didn't have much luck after A left.

Any good news to anyone.

Kama Tools
01-21-10, 06:11
Made a visit to TEP4 this week. Its actually my first. Never being there and I thank Tea Boy for the info.

First made an appointment for "D" a few hours early. Got off work and went straight to the location. Saw quite few police officers around the entrance of the place.Nice report, wish you had added the financial part too... If every report had something like
Looks : x/10
Face : x/10
Body : x/10
Extras : x/10
Damages : Rs xxxx +TIP xxxx

It will be good for everyone. Just my two cents.

KT

Fun Boy 76
01-21-10, 07:35
Good idea but the word "budget" is a bit confusing as there's nothing related to money :p

Hi John,

Its nothing involved money in this budget as you hinted , but you have to allocate certain amount for BADU' s for 2010 (he ..he) , that is what I called budget.

Now, I am well come your contribution and get the benifit soon.

regards,

FB

Gylesom
01-22-10, 06:01
Hey guys,

I recently went to the famous place at Kol. It was one afternoon and I went there at around 1. The woman usually at the counter was there and she told me there are some new arrivals were there, paid at the counter 1k and went to check the girls, even though there were new girls(2) I decided to go with "D***I". Cause the new "girls" were like. New "women". In there 30s and 40s I guess.

While going upstairs I paid the woman who's at the counter 150 buks asking not to come and snoop around, she agreed and went to the room she asked me take a shower and she will be right back and. I did.

Went for a soft massage and she was damn friendly and I asked whether she provides FS she said for the right price yes, But the thing is I don't like to get FS at MPs so I said maybe later.

She asked me whether I would consider of talking her friend and I said I am not willing to pay another 1k at the counter she said I don't have to she called another girl.

She was friendly too. And since there were 2 girls I gt 2 HJ's as well

D,

Looks 6/10

EDITOR'S NOTE: I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php) for more information.

Gylesom
01-22-10, 06:23
Sorry guys I accidentally press enter before I finish the report

Looks 6/10

Upper 5/10

Lower 5/10

GFE yes

Damage= 1000(counter)+1000(tip)+500(tip second girl)+100

Total damage 2600

And I saw a report someone asking for muslim gril and I know someone who does know one

Contact me for details but I'm not sure whether she still works.

Kama Tools
01-22-10, 06:55
Hey guys,

even though there were new girls(2) I decided to go with "D***I". Cause the new "girls" were like. New "women". In there 30s and 40s I guess.

That is why they say "A Known Devil Is Better Than An Unknown Angel".

Hey I am not talking politics here lol.

KT

Dirty Lankan Boy
01-22-10, 08:10
Hey guys,

I recently went to the famous place at Kol. It was one afternoon and I went there at around 1. The woman usually at the counter was there and she told me there are some new arrivals were there, paid at the counter 1k and went to check the girls, even though there were new girls(2) I decided to go with "D***I". Cause the new "girls" were like. New "women". In there 30s and 40s I guess.

While going upstairs I paid the woman who's at the counter 150 buks asking not to come and snoop around, she agreed and went to the room she asked me take a shower and she will be right back and. I did.

Went for a soft massage and she was damn friendly and I asked whether she provides FS she said for the right price yes, But the thing is I don't like to get FS at MPs so I said maybe later.

She asked me whether I would consider of talking her friend and I said I am not willing to pay another 1k at the counter she said I don't have to she called another girl.

D,

Looks 6/10

EDITOR'S NOTE: I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php) for more information.Hey fellow mongers,

Im new here, would really appreciate some contacts.

Cheers and all hail the prostis

Tea Boy
01-22-10, 14:22
I had been to Sea View Hotel with a local girl. As I was coming out I saw this 8/10 Russian stunner near the entrance. As she was with another guy, obviously I could not make any contact, but just to let you guys know that high-quality Russian pussy is available in Colombo at the moment. I say "Russian", but she could have been from another European country. Not the Asiatic type from Chechnya or Uzbek.

Raven John
01-23-10, 19:46
You are such a story writer.

Why dont you write a fairy tale?

Haha

Good news for reliable mongers,

I had a chance for an encounter with a freelancer today,

She came in the car, driven by her self. Booked the hotel in Kollupitya and had a nice time with her.

She is very corporative and good in GFE, also she likes her job very much.

Body: 08/10

Boobs: 09/10

Clean: 09/10

Cost: Girl: Rs.4,000/- room: Rs.2,500/-

Information can be shared with trusted partners.

FB

Suriyaf
01-24-10, 03:23
Hi Guys,

I think its a useful link for us.

http://www.hitad.lk/search/advanced_search/search_list?search%5Bcategory%5D=3

Cheers,

Suriyaf

Tea Boy
01-25-10, 01:43
Hi Guys,

I think its a useful link for us.

http://www.hitad.lk/search/advanced_search/search_list?search%5Bcategory%5D=3

Cheers,

Suriyaf

Suriyaf,

Thanks for the link. This one in Katunayake looks interesting:

Camelia Spa
162, Colombo Road, Katunayake (Airport junction).
Tel. Sadamali 0774 241 804.

Has anyone tried it?

Knight Lancelot
01-25-10, 04:53
i was hungry for some action last saturday evening and was on the road without having access to any of my contacts. i peeked in to a net cafι on road side and took a copy of the treasure map provided by manhimself to tea boy. sad to say that most of the contacts seems not in operation, mobile numbers are turned off. the few working contacts asked me a reference, where i left blank when they asked me to give them a call through the reference. having found no luck with the tm, i got in to tep at bamba. only two chicks were available (names chamila and kumari). they were having dinner at that time, so i had to wait for a while. anyway i decided to turn back as their first looks didn't please me. then i sniffed in to tep2 around 8. 30 pm. the door was closed but there were few vehicles parked outside. after ringing the bell for several times, a lady shouted saying they are closed and come tomorrow. strange!

anyway my day ended having no luck.

ToyotaRav4
01-25-10, 11:46
Suriyaf,

Thanks for the link. This one in Katunayake looks interesting:

Camelia Spa
162, Colombo Road, Katunayake (Airport junction).
Tel. Sadamali 0774 241 804.

Has anyone tried it?Dear TB,

I'm keep in touch with this place when ever i go to Airport.this place is run by a Lady as a beauty saloon. there are two girls but i never seen the other girl but my fav girl is S***** good in GFE , good looking nice soft boobs. HJ possible i never used there bathroom the place is an old house. massage bed is separated by curtains and no bed sheet on the bed. i think this MP will be quite safe.

LOCATION : on the lift side when you pass the airport junction from colombo just opposite to a family pasty shop next to a play ground.

Girl : 07/10
Place : 03/10
Parking Available.

TRAV4

Serious Sam
01-25-10, 15:18
definitely it wasn't your day at all then.

hope you'd have better luck in the future.

i was hungry for some action last saturday evening and was on the road without having access to any of my contacts. i peeked in to a net cafι on road side and took a copy of the treasure map provided by manhimself to tea boy. sad to say that most of the contacts seems not in operation, mobile numbers are turned off. the few working contacts asked me a reference, where i left blank when they asked me to give them a call through the reference. having found no luck with the tm, i got in to tep at bamba. only two chicks were available (names chamila and kumari). they were having dinner at that time, so i had to wait for a while. anyway i decided to turn back as their first looks didn't please me. then i sniffed in to tep2 around 8. 30 pm. the door was closed but there were few vehicles parked outside. after ringing the bell for several times, a lady shouted saying they are closed and come tomorrow. strange!

anyway my day ended having no luck.

Serious Sam
01-25-10, 17:41
Made a stop at LP on a Sunday morning a couple of weeks ago. This was before my TEP4 visit. Even though its being called crap it is more safe than MPs from what I gathered.

Got to the top floor only to find out that they haven't started their operation yet. I talked as if I knew they are suppose to start at 9. Anyhow got in had a small chat with the 'Proprietress'. She was quite nice.

Well I went in with the intention of an asian flavor. So picked the Chinese/thai (whatever) girl there and went onto another apartment near by. She said her name was lily. And she was a smoker. And she said she is 'sri lankan' when asked of her nationality (joke).

Face 6/10

Body 6/10

Attitude 8/10

Boobs 5/10

Ass 5/10

The room was ok. But the bathroom was filled with broken stuff.

We had a small chat she was all smiling and had this great sultry gaze. I got to undress her and start off on my task. Went with usual CBJ, missionary, cowgirl and DS. And it all ended with a good HJ.

Got to say she was good.

Damage. 5K

Guy Utoo
01-25-10, 18:24
You are such a story writer.

Why dont you write a fairy tale?

HahaI heard this to be true , I was offered a girl who drive her own car... I did Not have the time that day due to some urgent work. I will try her and report back

Guy 4 u

Tea Boy
01-26-10, 02:08
Dear TB,

I'm keep in touch with this place when ever i go to Airport.this place is run by a Lady as a beauty saloon. there are two girls but i never seen the other girl but my fav girl is S***** good in GFE , good looking nice soft boobs. HJ possible i never used there bathroom the place is an old house. massage bed is separated by curtains and no bed sheet on the bed. i think this MP will be quite safe.

LOCATION : on the lift side when you pass the airport junction from colombo just opposite to a family pasty shop next to a play ground.

Girl : 07/10
Place : 03/10
Parking Available.

TRAV4

TRAV4,

Thanks for that information.

TB

Tea Boy
01-26-10, 12:35
We had a small chat she was all smiling and had this great sultry gaze.

Sam,

Thanks for your report and nice description. What would you estimate as Lily's age? Also, how much time were you allowed? (Some of the girls at LP tend to rush you)

TB

Serious Sam
01-26-10, 17:18
Sam,

Thanks for your report and nice description. What would you estimate as Lily's age? Also, how much time were you allowed? (Some of the girls at LP tend to rush you)

TBYes come to think of it she did rush. But all in all it was ok. I guess she'd be in her late 20s most probably. Forgot to mention that she had a tattoo on her belly. and they were roses (even though her name was lily).

Tea Boy
01-27-10, 07:02
Despite various "shocks" that we experience, we mongers will always survive. In Colombo, although brothels are illegal, what we see is that certain MP's and brothels are "in favour" with the authorities, while other relatively innocent MP's are "out of favour". If we can determine which places are "in favour", we can monger safely with less risk of being caught in a raid. Talking to the girls can help us get this information. If the girls seem relaxed and confident, that is usually a good indication.

Turtleboy
01-27-10, 08:49
Thanks for the advice about Hitad in Sunday Times. I tried to visit one MP in Kotte, but they were just closing. I will go there next weekend, and will then report.

I met one Russian lady yesterday. She came to my appartment and gave very nice professional massage, with FS as extra. Her looks were "average" (I. E. Not a rose, but flower anyway). She was confident, well mannered, nice to talk with, and clearly knew what to do to make me smile. Her expectation was 10k, which I agreed before she came to my appartment. I have understood that 10k is quite high compared to cost of "local service", but I feel she was worth it (as I have yet no experience of "local service").

Turtleboy

Raven John
01-27-10, 10:42
This was not about the girl owning her own car. Its about the person who has posted the messages. Seems like a very ingenuine person. All his postings have something funny about it.

I heard this to be true , I was offered a girl who drive her own car... I did Not have the time that day due to some urgent work. I will try her and report back

Guy 4 u

Frozenbug
01-27-10, 16:29
Visited last Saturday, and been there for the first time at this place felt little nerves. Anyway find my way to the place and there were around 7 to 10 girls in 30s and 40s were there.

Took a girl named Raxxka, she was slim and tall.

Started with soft massage and she was talkative and good GFE. Allow me to touch her boobs but limited access to down there. Got a good and long HJ to satisfaction.

Looks : 6/10
Face : 6/10
Body : 7/10
Extras : 7/10
Damages : Rs 1000 +TIP 1000
P.S: Is this a safe place to visit?

Jay Dee
01-27-10, 16:35
As TB says there are some MP's that have been in business for years and are still running
Decided to visit such a MP today also because I figured it is probable the safest day given that most if not all the LE have been deployed for the election duty. Decided to go to one down a side lane in Colpety Q* (this has been in operation for the past 15 years and has stood the test of time) I am sure most reqular mongers will know of this place is not PM me and I will let you know. There were about 6 girls (two of which cannot be classified as girls) My choice is for slim girls and so I selected one and was ushered into a small cubicle with curtains, girl was wearing a Blouse and skirt and surprise. suprise no panties however this one was pregnant and had medium sized boobs with huge nipples the size of dates she straight away said that she needs the tip first because she had earlier used to do the service and the guys did not tip her she wanted 1K since I was really horny I did not want to spoil things so I paid up, service wise she was not that good but gave full access to both top and bottom so I had my fun, He boobs were absolutely delicious, and wholesome, I did not wait long as I was afraid there might be curfew so I left ASAP. she told be her name but I cannot remember it now, in case anyone will want to know.
Cost 1K +1K tip
Girl (about 22 years old) face 7/10
Girl Body 8/10
Girl Service 4/10 but cooperative and gave me full access however no DFK at all.

Despite various "shocks" that we experience, we mongers will always survive. In Colombo, although brothels are illegal, what we see is that certain MP's and brothels are "in favour" with the authorities, while other relatively innocent MP's are "out of favour". If we can determine which places are "in favour", we can monger safely with less risk of being caught in a raid. Talking to the girls can help us get this information. If the girls seem relaxed and confident, that is usually a good indication.

Tea Boy
01-28-10, 01:23
Visited last Saturday, and been there for the first time at this place felt little nerves. Anyway find my way to the place and there were around 7 to 10 girls in 30s and 40s were there.

Took a girl named Raxxka, she was slim and tall.

Started with soft massage and she was talkative and good GFE. Allow me to touch her boobs but limited access to down there. Got a good and long HJ to satisfaction.

Looks : 6/10
Face : 6/10
Body : 7/10
Extras : 7/10
Damages : Rs 1000 +TIP 1000
P.S: Is this a safe place to visit?

Frozenbug,

Welcome to the forum, and thanks for your report. Regarding safety, please note what I wrote in my previous report - If the girls appear relaxed, that is usually a good sign. Once you get to know the girls they will tell you what "arrangements" have been made with LE.

TB

Gylesom
01-28-10, 07:26
Has anyone been to the Sun ri Om recently?

How are the chargers now?

There used to be a girl called Sa***I. Does anyone know wether she is still there or where she works now?

Tea Boy
01-28-10, 12:55
this is the place mentioned by fun boy 76. fun boy 76 gives genuine reports, unlike raven john who can only criticize. criticism of other members is not welcome on this forum unless there is good reason for it.

i went to this mp on deal place, following the directions from fun boy 76. from galle road turn into deal place. the mp is about half-way down on the left side. you can recognize it by the dark-green parapet wall, and the blue gate which is left open. there is a small board in sinhala saying "sahara ayurveda".

when i went in i met an old "friend", a girl who had worked in one or two other mp's. i rate her 6/10. the other two ladies seemed older. as i had already had a "release" elsewhere, i did not try the massage here.

i suspect that this place may be run by the same management who run one or two other places in the area.

Raven John
01-28-10, 20:33
teaboy,

could i suggest you stop trying to act like the forum moderator. just cause you have a lot of spare time on your hands to post over 900 reports does not mean you are forum moderator or owner. people are open to thier oppinions.

this is the place mentioned by fun boy 76. fun boy 76 gives genuine reports, unlike raven john who can only criticize. criticism is not welcome on this forum unless there is good reason for it.

i went to this mp on deal place, following the directions from fun boy 76. from galle road turn into deal place. the mp is about half-way down on the left side. you can recognize it by the dark-green parapet wall, and the blue gate which is left open. there is a small board in sinhala saying "sahara ayurveda".

when i went in i met an old "friend", a girl who had worked in one or two other mp's. i rate her 6/10. the other two ladies seemed older. as i had already had a "release" elsewhere, i did not try the massage here.

i suspect that this place may be run by the same management who run one or two other places in the area.

Roshan69
01-29-10, 07:42
Dear Raven,

I don't agree with you. Teaboy is one of the most senior and reliable source in this forum. Don't try to act like an idiot just because you can comment or critisize. As TB says if your crisism is meanigful then fine. I am just a regular mem jusr like you with few posts but I read all the posts in this forum for past four yrs if not mistaken.

Tb I'll update you with my list soon.

Raven act properly else others wil not get reliable details from seniors and ths forum wil be bogus as other forums.

Don't screw it. Hope fb tb kt rav and others wil agree with me.

Jay Dee
01-29-10, 10:15
Raven John,

You are a very unhappy and abusive person, you have never met Fun Boy or Tea Boy but lash out at them as if they have done some great wrong to you, It is very clear that you are not voicing your opinion but instead venting your frustration.

I can only think that you are equally abusive with the sex workers who were unfortunate to be with you (that is if you have EVER HAVE BEEN with a WOMAN at all).

IN ALL YOUR 9 Postings you have NOT ONCE posted a actually report of your experience with a woman[as attached in this report] , just complaints and foul language.

Also you are a liar, you have two contradictory reports as follows..

Posted on 09-10-09, 13:14 - "The guy came and annoyed me when I was with a group of girls from college and my GF. "

Posted on 08-04-09, 11:52 - "And today when the asshole saw me with my wife and her friends"

Teaboy,
Could I suggest you stop trying to act like the forum moderator. Just cause you have a lot of spare time on your hands to post over 900 reports does not mean you are forum moderator or owner. People are open to thier opinions.

Posted By Raven John
You are a good story teller..
Forum: Sri Lanka 11-01-09, 10:05
Reports: 5,815
Colombo
Views: 624,074
---------------------
Posted By Raven John
Well the people who know are bamba police. As you...Well the people who know are bamba police. As you know thers a special unit for this sort of raid. He operates at low scale unlike places like LP. So he has no access to big shots. So if the petotion goes to the right ful hand he will get in to some trouble or will have to pay a large sum of bribe. For him being a dick head he needs a lesson.
Forum: Sri Lanka 11-01-09, 01:02
Colombo
Posted By Raven John
---------------------
Hell YES. Like i said in a few of my previous reports this guy AJA invades privacy and is a low life bas*ard. Wont mind smashing him or even sending a petition to LE against him and for the fact of operating near a school.
Forum: Sri Lanka 09-17-09, 05:14
Colombo
------------------
Posted By Raven John
Rumors say that evonne has HIV.
Forum: Sri Lanka 09-10-09, 13:14
Colombo
--------------------
Posted By Raven John
If I get a chance I would smash the s-it out of this guy AJA. As I have come across very similar situations too. I told about this before as well. The guy came and annoyed me when I was with a group of girls from college and my GF. May be I shud take a huge rod and smash the as----le up.
The quality of the girls are very low. And acceptable looking women have shitty attitudes and service and the place is so f. G dirty. It is possibe to even get loads of diseases by using thier towels and bed sheet. Damn of a place.
Forum: Sri Lanka 08-04-09, 11:52
Colombo
--------------------
Posted By Raven John
Bamba TEP - Be Aware

Hello Guys,

Be aware of the guys at TEP bamba, they are pretty disresceptful pople. That black ugly idiot called Aja is a real jack ass. I been there some time back around an year back and not been there recently

And today when the asshole saw me with my wife and her friends, the asshole came up to me and said in Sinhalese. Why iam not coming these days and he has new gals luckily my wife did not hear me as she was chatting 2 her friend. the idiot clearly saw me with her. I shud have smashed him after that. SOB.

John Steevens
01-29-10, 11:12
Raven John,

You are a very unhappy and abusive person, you have never met Fun Boy or Tea Boy but lash out at them as if they have done some great wrong to you, It is very clear that you are not voicing your opinion but instead venting your frustration.

I can only think that you are equally abusive with the sex workers who were unfortunate to be with you (that is if you have EVER HAVE BEEN with a WOMAN at all).

IN ALL YOUR 9 Postings you have NOT ONCE posted a actually report of your experience with a woman[as attached in this report] , just complaints and foul language.

Also you are a liar, you have two contradictory reports as follows..

Posted on 09-10-09, 13:14 - "The guy came and annoyed me when I was with a group of girls from college and my GF. "

Posted on 08-04-09, 11:52 - "And today when the asshole saw me with my wife and her friends"

Very well said JD!

Smith 9999
01-29-10, 11:35
Hi guys,

I recently went to spa home. Paid 2500/-. Place is nice. S***t** was there. She looks young. Her massage was good. Room & bathroom are quite ok. Got a HJ also.

I think this place is safe. Am I correct?

Tea Boy
01-29-10, 12:16

Posted on 08-04-09, 11:52 - "And today when the asshole saw me with my wife and her friends"Jay Dee,

Thanks for your research. It appears that Raven John divorced his wife between April and October 2009, and he has got himself a new girl-friend. What I can't understand is why he wants to post personal information on this forum.

Tea Boy

Doctor Kolla
01-29-10, 17:15
Few weeks back had to check on these Chinese women (they are hardly chicks) who hang out near the J*****A hotel arnd 12 at night. As one of my friends had a very bad sickness for a Chinese pussy at that time of the night that was the only place left. They said 4k at once but bargained to 2k as my Chinese was allright 4 girls. For 8k.

I was talking with a 1 woman whose 6/10 by looks somewhere around 30s and she called the other 3 girls to come. Thanks to our fortune 2 of them were somewhere near their 40s. So had to say bye bye to 2 of them and took only 2.

Then the hotel people were asking 3. 5k per room so had to pack the girls to the jeep and take to a cheaper place. Somehow they were allright about it and they actually helped us find a place. Finally ended up a proper place for 1k per room.

Both the girls were arnd 6/10 from looks and carried their own condoms and stuff. They were in for anything with or without condoms which was a bit scary. Anyways not bad for emergency situation but not other.

Taikoo
01-29-10, 17:20
Hi,

I will be going to CMB for a week starting 9th Feb. My first visit. Appreciate any reliable info. Can PM me. Reciprocated with info on Bangkok, Singapore and Manila.

Will be staying in Cinnamon.

Thanks in advance

Doctor Kolla
01-29-10, 17:25
Mmm guys I guess you all know about this one time actress whose name starts with a V and lives in mount lavinia. Not a bad one. 3. 5k per one session. You have to go to her house for the session. She has a pimp who works as a waiter in lavina B****e. Any 3wheel guy around that area will help you out in this matter if you earn their trust. Make sure you carry your own condoms as she don't keep them home. (I actually had to come back again in search of condoms even after entering the house) she's quit worth it for the price. Can give 8/10.

Sorry for my crappy reports as I'm not that good in writing stories.

Lavan
01-30-10, 02:24
Welcome DK ;)
Dont worry about your writing style, we appreciate your willingness to share information with us.

Mmm guys I guess you all..

Tea Boy
01-30-10, 03:03
Hi guys,

I recently went to spa home. Paid 2500/-. Place is nice. S***t** was there. She looks young. Her massage was good. Room & bathroom are quite ok. Got a HJ also.

I think this place is safe. Am I correct?

Smith 9999,

Welcome to the forum, and thanks for your report. My personal view is that the place is safe.

TB

Tea Boy
01-30-10, 03:18
Doctor Kolla,

That's a great report. I have also had the experience of a Chinese woman in Colombo offering me bareback sex, which I fortunately found the will-power to resist. These women are high-mileage models who have done the rounds of several countries, so it it is better to play safe.

By the way, you did well to bargain down to Rs.2000, which is a reasonable price.

TB

Ian Botha
01-30-10, 07:09
I booked and went for a massage from the famous girl at Thunmulla Massage place. TEP3 I guess. But her services are very lousy now. Her attitude has turned for worse. I wonder whether it was that day or she is like that now? Please comment. She also said she is leaving in March. Anyway I got a happy ending. She was keen that it came sooner than later.

Panawala
01-30-10, 09:28
Gentlemen,

After a threesome session at Mt. Lavinia which was more mechanical than i care to write about, my cravings were still not satisfied. So i took the safer option and headed to the MP near Metropolitan and instead of selecting the usual Ra@@$a, chose someone else with similar features.

Boy was she into satisfying me, after the initial rub down, she asked me to turn around and with a cheeky smile, asked me whether i was into something more than just a massage. Obviously you all will know my reaction and she was more into it than i was. She asked me to pull her hair while she gave me a BJ as she enjoyed the sensation, then she got on top of the bed and allowed me to rub her pussy and within a minute she was wet. She looked at me and said it doesnt take her all that long to get horny and asked me to get on top to have sex. I quickly put on a condom and did my thing. She wasnt worried at all for the reception lady and allowed me to COHF.

Loved every minute and will eagerly go back for more.
Reliable mongers PM me for further details.

By the way, congratulations to Doctor Kolla for the Chinese adventures and the actress on Mt L.

Panawala

Panawala
01-30-10, 09:42
Welcome Machang,

I wanted to share some contacts with you through the PM system. Let me know when your PM is active and i will gladly give you some good talents.

Take care,

Panawala

Knight Lancelot
01-30-10, 10:08
I am right inside the famous and place at Colpitty at this moment. Waiting inside a room till the girl finishes her current session. I'm worried that I didn't read the forum before comming here, otherwise I could have explorer Panawala's adventure. Will report you how its going to be with D soon.

Doctor Kolla
01-30-10, 10:37
Thanks guys.

By the way do I need to subscribe to this thing to get pm activated?

Hav any of you guys tried that red 3wheel driver infront of Ju***** hotel. He said he'l manage some russians and Chinese for 4. 5k which are in very good condition. Didn't try at that time because it was too risky at that time of the night (12). He said we have to follow him to some joint in one of those by lanes. Has anyone tried?

Fun Boy 76
01-30-10, 11:15
Had a chance with Nikki last week at Juliana which was very satisfied.

Nikki is a Sri Lankan girl who is following a Architecture course at private college in SL and wanted to proceed her studies abroad.

She came to my room by 5.30 pm with excuse for her late about 15 min as she agreed earlier.

Very good attitude with stylish English , well built with necessary assets.

I did two rounds with maximum satisfaction. stayed with me for two hours.

Cost: Girl- Rs 10,000/-

Room: Rs 3500/-

Rate:

Body- 08/10

GFE-10/10

Exchange possible with reliable mongers in return with good contacts.

Fun Boy 76
01-30-10, 11:24
I have noticed the Chinese women are freely available after 7 pm close to MC, Star dust, Bellagio, and duplication cross roads.

They are moving freely on the above mentioned spots as they have some sort of freedom these days. If this situation exegarated, we can expect good CHANGE in the mongering scene like Singapore Geylang by roads.

But, Most of these Chinese are close to 40's, I guess these stocks are well retired from other countries like UAE, Singapore and China.

Drive safely as others advice when you happen to use chinese vehicles (ha...ha),

FB

Member #4746
01-30-10, 12:47
Sakura Herbal Mt Lavinia, near Mt. Lavini Hotel
Tamil Place At Mallwatte Road Dehiwala
Hill Street (can't remember the name but it was advertised in the hit ad)

These are some of the crappiest mp's who ask you to were shorts and just rub the butt over the trousers.

Avoid them like the plague.

Mervyn

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was originally written in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING and thus it was edited to
normal case lettering. In the future, please do not write reports in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING. Thanks!

======================================

Hi Mervyn,

I sincerely appreciate your contributions to the forum, but...

Would you please refrain from WRITING IN ALL CAPITAL LETTERS!

It's difficult to read and it's time consuming to fix.

On behalf of myself and your fellow Forum Members: Thank You!

Jackson

Ricardino12
01-30-10, 13:44
After quite some time got a very satisfying service with a gorgeous mauritian girl. Got her through a pimp. Booked a room in ML and called the girl to come there.

Had a nice body and decent face. See ratings below:

Attitude. 8/10

Face. 6. 5/10 (NOt that hot but had a horny look

Body. 8/10 (shapely boobs)

Allowed everything. Was satisfied overall.

Cost = 10k

I'm looking for some good local freelancers. If any one has good info please msg me and lets change numbers.

Tea Boy
01-30-10, 14:11
I have noticed the Chinese women are freely available after 7 pm close to MC, Star dust, Bellagio, and duplication cross roads.

They are moving freely on the above mentioned spots as they have some sort of freedom these days. If this situation exegarated, we can expect good CHANGE in the mongering scene like Singapore Geylang by roads.

Fun Boy 76,

It looks like the future of Sri Lanka is Chinese.

TB

Casanova69
01-30-10, 14:31
Fun Boy 76,

It looks like the future of Sri Lanka is Chinese.

TBThere is a lot of Chinese labour involved in infrastruture projects now. It is rumoured that many of them are prison labour. Maybe these women are those not wanted in China.

Darknightlk
01-30-10, 14:57
HI,

Agreed with Fun boy. I met adorable Chinese girl at RD mel cross road near belagio. She was jenny age 28( i think 35+). We went to room at juliana.See services rates.

Face 8/10
Body 9/10
Services 9/10
GFE 10/10

Unfortunetly i forgot to ask her number.

Regards

Tea Boy
01-31-10, 01:21
Crappy MP's
Sakura Herbal Mt Lavinia, near Mt. Lavini Hotel
Tamil Place At Mallwatte Road Dehiwala
Hill Street (can't remember the name but it was advertised in the hit ad)

These are some of the crappiest mp's who ask you to were shorts and just rub the butt over the trousers.

Avoid them like the plague.

Mervyn

Mervyn,

Thanks. This is really useful information.

TB

The Vampire
01-31-10, 02:52
This Girl ASYA, I met through the famous classified Advertisement site Expariates. She is the only Russian who advertise in Srilanka Section. We exchanged few emails and agreed to meet.

Very good english and very good communication. We met around 7pm. I told her as I have not seen her I can not gurantee anything. She said that's alryt and lets go for a coffee. I picked her up in Thibirigasyaya. I we went for a drive. She was not s stunner. Very slim. (Good for people who likes slim woman). Her teeth are not that nice, so she didn't laugh at all. I saw them only once. Bt fun to be with.

We took a room at Juliana. She started off with kissing BBBJ. She knows how to touch. After the first session we were chatting for some time. She said she has 2 kids from Her X srilankan husband. Then she started a very professional massage and ended up with another wonderful session. This time she took the load in her mouth.

Damage is 10 K and 3. 5 for the room. So I lost my virginity for russians that day. Wanted to try her again. But her number is disconnected. Dropped an email to her. Waiting for her response. You will see her details on the above website.

I thought of moving to some chenese talent as lots of members are finding good deals out there.

Happy mongaring.

Looks = 6/10
Srtvice = 8/10
GFE = 8/10

Shanj
01-31-10, 06:01
Me too agree with what other seniors posted about Raven's post reg TeaBoy. However we should not take this too long and being in touch with all other seniors and Tea boy who in most of the times an advicer for me no body should criticise TB at all. Raven has not posted any valuable report so far and that it self is enough on letting him know that he does not have any means to crticise any person's reports.

Shanj

Dear Raven,

I don't agree with you. Teaboy is one of the most senior and reliable source in this forum. Don't try to act like an idiot just because you can comment or critisize. As TB says if your crisism is meanigful then fine. I am just a regular mem jusr like you with few posts but I read all the posts in this forum for past four yrs if not mistaken.

Tb I'll update you with my list soon.

Raven act properly else others wil not get reliable details from seniors and ths forum wil be bogus as other forums.

Don't screw it. Hope fb tb kt rav and others wil agree with me.

Raven John
01-31-10, 07:45
Well I was not trying to critisize people, but was stating my oppinion. About fb's story like reports.

And I was right about what I told about TB. He stated the below:

"Criticism is not welcome on this forum unless there is good reason for it. "

What rights does he have to say something like that. The words used are like if hes the owner of the forum. Where as he is not.

Had he said something like stating his own oppinion from his point of view. I cud agree to it.

Me too agree with what other seniors posted about Raven's post reg TeaBoy. However we should not take this too long and being in touch with all other seniors and Tea boy who in most of the times an advicer for me no body should criticise TB at all. Raven has not posted any valuable report so far and that it self is enough on letting him know that he does not have any means to crticise any person's reports.

Shanj

Roshan69
01-31-10, 09:45
As I told earlier may be TB remembers me,

Few yrs back I was a heavy monger and was in to fishing on a Saturday me and my friend went in his car for it. We went looking couple of places nugegoda, boralasgamuwa and finally we came to nawala. If seniors can remember there was a famous PIMP madam called Chand**I. Where was located in nawala tht time.

Me and my friend called her to see she said she got some 6 chicks and come and have a look. So we went she checked out genunity and took us in. It was a high residential area and we didn't know there were complains, petitions and all against her brothel.

She had fixed a cctv camera near the gate and it was played in tv who comes in or goes out.

We 2 went in and there were two guys busy in room with two good chicks. Where as for us to choose were some not so good chicks. So we waited till the up2 to finish. Because our ambition was to do something and go.

Our car was parked in main road. So we were watching tv who comes in and stuff.

One middle aged goodlooking man came near the gate and called the PIMPs mobile its like a movie.

And he came in after the pimp open the door. He also as a customer went and looked at the chicks and said the pimp tht his friend will also interested and let him in. And he called someone. But we saw some guys in casual coming and surrounding the house. IT WAS A DAMN RAID.

I said my friend we have no escape. Luckily we didn't panic and we also like turned in to cops. And naigbours of tht house all came to see this there were two jeeps came in. Took everyone. We two pretended like cops but one son of a bit*h out of tht gang said to put us also in to the geep.

Finally we landed at police and on the way the PIMP had pulled a fight and tht smart chap is the big fella of tht operation. He got pissed and he had got this womans car and gone for a film tht evening. She made a big mocary and there were some fight between pimp and police guy.

So tht evening we were supposed to stay in jail untill next day 2pm. Damn.

Thts was my jail experience for mongaring.

I have had mongaring for past 10 yrs. And still do. But now I am undercover since this damn thing puts me in to nerves.

They forced us to call home and tell a reason we are not returning home tht day and didn't give a damn glass of water whole day.

We didn't cought in act even. We were just there in tht house. They took our NIC and money also. There were more than 15 guys in tht operation and we had to sign and leave. While the car was in the road for more than 24hrs.

Now I don't visit brothels but depending on reliable contacts I go. Please aviod nugegoda nawinna, nawala areas as mirihana guys they go everywhere.

I am a regular reader of this forum for last 4-6 yrs but I don't have much postings. I will try to give my good encounters and contacts.

EDITOR'S NOTE: I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php) for more information.

Fun Boy 76
01-31-10, 18:42
Mmm guys I guess you all know about this one time actress whose name starts with a V and lives in mount lavinia. Not a bad one. 3. 5k per one session. You have to go to her house for the session. She has a pimp who works as a waiter in lavina B****e. Any 3wheel guy around that area will help you out in this matter if you earn their trust. Make sure you carry your own condoms as she don't keep them home. (I actually had to come back again in search of condoms even after entering the house) she's quit worth it for the price. Can give 8/10.

Sorry for my crappy reports as I'm not that good in writing stories.

Hi Mate,

You are another new comer with prospective stocks and good start.

Nice to hear about your experience with actress "V", please activate your PM facility soon we can share the contacts with you.

Keep it up

Slseeker
01-31-10, 18:52
Hi,

I'm neither a regular mongerer nor have I posted any reports but I'm a regular reader for last couple of months. Just went arnd begining of last mth.

Checked info about new mp at deal place. There were two, luks 5/10. Rooms were ok but no curtains. (said they are goin to complete soon) but enyone outside could see what's happening so didn't get the service.

Got another contact of a Chinese gal from a tuk tuk guy at kolpetty.

8/10. Attitude, luks etc, well I would say more than 8 age. Late 20s.

Will be seeing her again. Will report more then

Rabaul 12
01-31-10, 21:36
Hi Guys,

I have been in Sri lanka for 3 years and left three years ago. I frequently use the forum and posted also but since I left never used it. Any way I will be coming back to Sri lanka for a moth and would like to exchange some infor. If you need decent places in England I will be able to give it to you. MP by Thais are all over. Have the addreses and conteact details too.

Any way would you be able to share any infors please. I GH and JH still better place? What about LP? I would love to try to ex movie star in Mt too.

Ride By J
01-31-10, 22:21
Hi all,

I wud like to apologize for the huge break from my last reports but been quite busy with work.

I also wud like to thank a very senior member for giving me the contacts of this Chinese aunty called LULU. She is useless and not good at all! She just wants cash to gamble in the casino. I wasted 2k on her for short time. Fucked her only once and after that asked her to leave as I was disgusted. If anyone has any details about her. Avoid her like the plague.

On the flip side.

I have to agree about the whole Chinese explosion in the colpetty & bamba areas.

They are also considerably better looking than the few thAat were available around 6 months ago.

I checked into juliana a few nyts ago. Without proper Free Lancer contact information. But ended up having an extremely entertaining and observational evening.

I called the number of one very hot Chinese provider I met outside the famous club in colpetty opposite the cinema. I just tuk her number when I met that evening. But this day when I called her she wud not pick up at all.

I had no other contacts. So just resolved to go down and sit at the lobby. Man. I was so nervous to see if anyone I knw were to come. Thankfuly I decided to do this around 11pm. I immediately saw 2 very pretty and 1 stark ugly oriental girls take a seat in the sofa about 15 meters away from me. Went closer and hatched up a convo. They are very rude in the beggining but thanks to a few compliments and smiles. Was able to talk to them and get 2 of their numbers. Gave them an alias. They sed they have been booked for the week by taiwanese businessmen who were due to arrive in another 5 mins:! I bade goodbye and went batch to my couch. Waiting for more action. 10 mins later. 1 working oriental looking girl comes down from the room and lands in the sofa. I pounce into action. This is a japanese girl. And she asked fo 7k short time and 12k for long time. Trust me guys her body, her skin all were amazing. Most of all she had clean white teeth and no visible tartar or other filthiness on her teeth. A fact that most of you who have banged Chinese chicks wud know. Not only is it unclean they almost always have strong smells. Like garlicky tastes which are absolutelty off putting.

This was a great woman. But wanted 11k for long time and after confirming that I was lankan.

I piched at 7 and den worked upto 9k. But she was too adamant on 11k/ so I GAVE UP. BY THIS TIME MY BATTERY HAD died. So I gave her my number ad asked her to call me as soon as she becomes free.

Then she left. I went out to grab somethin to eat. After that talked to a few 3 wheeler guys in front managed to get a hotte

Biggest weird thing was that. 2 threewheeler guys both apparently did not have mobiles phones. And they used my fone to call. These chicks. Finally one answered and showed up in 30 minutes.

The dumb 3 wheeler guys did not reaize that they literally dumped about 20 coontacts onto my phone. And my cost was only 500 to their hands.

The one who came. Rili gave me every bit of enjoyment. Dfk, she sucked, let me finger her, fucked in missionary, doggy, cowboy, reverse cow boy, then cowbow agen! Allowed me to titty fuck her boobs and then come on her face. Damage for her was only 4 k. Her name is p*** p***

Looks: 7/10

Body: 9/10

Boobs: 10/10

Attitude: 10/10

Stamina: 10/10

Hotel room 3. 5 k

Lady. 4k

Tea Boy
02-01-10, 02:14
The Vampire,

Thanks for your report. I think I found her ad in the section "Escort(social)". Wish you good luck for another encounter with her.

TB

Tea Boy
02-01-10, 02:37
Please avoid nugegoda nawinna, nawala areas as mirihana guys they go everywhere.

Roshan69,

Thanks for your post and good advice. This is my 1000th post, so I thought I would highlight the above which should be useful to members. Also, brothels which have opened recently are risky, as opposed to Ayurvedic places, although even these are raided occasionally. The long-established brothels like TEP 1 and LP seem to be relatively safe.

I want to take this opportunity to thank all members who have contributed useful information, and hope that this forum will be continue to be a valuable resource. There seems to be a good supply of girls in Colombo at the moment, perhaps due to economic reasons. However, the problem is that making contact is difficult. In places like Singapore, there are Escort Services which advertise openly in the Yellow Pages. In Sri Lanka, we rely on ISG to make contact.

I have just edited this post. John, thanks for your message, but PLEASE, no more congratulations as they will clog up the board. I know all genuine members appreciate my efforts.

Tea Boy

Slseeker
02-01-10, 02:44
Hi Mate,

You are another new comer with prospective stocks and good start.

Nice to hear about your experience with actress "V", please activate your PM facility soon we can share the contacts with you.

Keep it upI would appreciate if you could give a hint abt V, sth like V****
does she appear in recent films?

John Steevens
02-01-10, 03:32
Roshan69,

Thanks for your post and good advice. This is my 1000th post, so I thought I would highlight the above which should be useful to members. Also, brothels which have opened recently are risky, as opposed to Ayurvedic places, although even these are raided occasionally. The long-established brothels like TEP 1 and LP seem to be relatively safe.
Tea Boy

Congrats TB! Hats off to your great contribution to Colombo thread!

The Vampire
02-01-10, 04:08
I have been having this wonderful affair with a MILF for about 6 monthes now. THis is not about her. But about an ancident happned when I went to pick her up on last week.

I planned to meet her at Mount ODEL. As she got delayed I thought of going for a drive in the Hotel Road. The road ends at Mount Lav. Hotel and I turned my car back just before the hotel. Then I saw this SAKURA HERBAL

I had about 1 hr 15 mins. So had a look. 1 hr massage was 1000, and 1. 30 mins massage was 1500. You cannot select girls. They will take you to a room and ask you to have a wash, wear a small disposabale pair of shorts.

The Girl I got was N*S*A. Not that good looking. But massage was good. Very friendly. While massaging gave few touches to my junior and that was all. She said that management will kick her out if she does anythng more than that.

For massage this is good. Bt for extras its a big NO.

Door will be open through out the session. That made me really upset and nervous.

John Steevens
02-01-10, 04:22
LP is a place that I hate, but I haven't got the self control to stop the urge of checking their new stock time to time :D

Few days back I went up just to see whether there are new faces. And there were! I didn't see any foreign people to my surprise and it didn't bother me either. There was a very slim girl who seemed to be quite young. I chose her and she was called "Lu**s*y". When I walked along to the room with her it was clearly visible she was not wearing a bra, and she didn't want to either because she has quite small firm breasts. It was not a turn off to me, but be alarmed boob lovers :D

She was very cooperative and friendly and said she was a student in Singapore few months back. I'm not gonna give away too many personal details for her privacy.

There's nothing much magical about the session, so I won't make this any longer, but if you go there she's definitely recommended.

JS

Knight Lancelot
02-01-10, 04:56
TeaBoy!,

Wishing you Good Luck on your 1000th post and Many thanks for the greatest contribution giving to the forum!

Cheers!

Knight

Kama Tools
02-01-10, 06:57
Hi Raven,

Please spend some time to read the forum rules. Unless you avoid clashing with everyone here and esply Seniors here you won't get anywhere as far as sharing contacts here. It is plain and simple. Even those who wanted to give you some contacts will think twice now before sharing it with you. I hope this matter is closed with this post. We have enough problems with our mongering in Colombo already.

Just my 2 cents.

KT

Shanj
02-01-10, 10:21
Hai fellows

this is a continuation for my prv report on Thunmulla new place. I had the chance of visiting this place. The place is quite safe but just by the roadside and therefore road noice is inevitable. Its on a second flood of a building and they opened last 19th and informed yet to advertise also. I visited the place in the afternoon and the receptionist is quite good looking and friendly too. In fact I forgot to mention I was informed by M* who was working prv in martial arts about this place as she also has joined there. So I had to take her. In fact I like her much because she is very friendly, genuine, no hungry for money, very nice boobs and a sexy figure though bit matured in age around 34. Charges were 1000 and a tip as you wish for services. I did not see the other collection as they were busy. HJ is available and I enjoyed well with her HJ because mongers who visited prv martial arts know how those girls offered the HJ while paying attention to sorrounding area also. Its a quite different approach and not like other places mechanical stuff. For the exact place reliable fellows PM me.

Cheers

Shanj

Tea Boy
02-01-10, 13:00
I had no other contacts. So just resolved to go down and sit at the lobby. Man. I was so nervous to see if anyone I knw were to come. Thankfuly I decided to do this around 11pm. I immediately saw 2 very pretty and 1 stark ugly oriental girls take a seat in the sofa about 15 meters away from me. Went closer and hatched up a convo. They are very rude in the beggining but thanks to a few compliments and smiles. Was able to talk to them and get 2 of their numbers. Gave them an alias. They sed they have been booked for the week by taiwanese businessmen who were due to arrive in another 5 mins:! I bade goodbye and went batch to my couch. Waiting for more action. 10 mins later. 1 working oriental looking girl comes down from the room and lands in the sofa. I pounce into action. This is a japanese girl. And she asked fo 7k short time and 12k for long time. Trust me guys her body, her skin all were amazing. Most of all she had clean white teeth and no visible tartar or other filthiness on her teeth.

Ride by J,

Thanks for your report. Great research!

TB

Jay Dee
02-01-10, 16:12
First things first My Hearty Congratulations go out to Tea Boy on crossing the 1000'th mark in the Sri Lanka forum, and I wish him ALL the Very Best for the future in all his endeavors.

Well after a very long time I visited an old favorite SPA of mine A*, I made a prior booking for what I was told to be a young fair small made girl and I was not disappointed, She was really cute and must have been in her early 20's, this is the first time she has worked in a SPA and hails from Gampha, she was dressed in a nurse uniform with a green checked sort of pinafore, complete with black shoes and white socks (those who have a fantasy for a nurse will like this), After a customary wash she started her massage and to cut a long story short she gave me a very nice massage and at my request a head massage too, HJ was provided but she needs a little more skill in this area but her fingers were very soft and smooth. As this was my first time with her she only allowed me to feel and squeeze her firm boobs (the size of medium size oranges) and tight ass over the uniform only. On leaving I told her I would tip her better if the next time she was more accessible.

Cost 1000 + Tip 600/-
Girl - Age about 21, Thin, Fair, pleasant looking small made body and small boobs.
Face - 8.5/10
Ass - Firm and tight
Service - 5/10 (needs to work on her Gfe and HJ skills)
Access - only over clothes.

I will provide via PM her name and the place.

ALSO GOOD NEWS after many months I rediscovered Anula (known to runner72, Shanj and a couple of others) She is one of the few MP girl's who provides a good uncovered Blow Job (BBBJ), once again I will provide her cell number and location to members I can trust, I am really sorry about this extra measure of security but I know 2 friends caught in a raid and I really want to keep things safe .
Thanks
JD

Jay Dee
02-01-10, 16:41
Hey mate , I really feel for you, as I had couple of close pals who had similar experience and I know what a horror it is. I think it must be different to be caught in a brothel vs. being caught in a SPA that provide extras for known customers, At least in a SPA you can plead ignorance and say you did not know what acts were going on as it was advertised in a newspaper etc though this looks weak I know my friend pulled this off and was forgiven after a stern warning, but if caught in a brothel you are out of luck, however NO brothel runs without the support of the cops so I think this was either a case of the brothel owners not paying up or it was a cover up to show that the cops are keeping the neighborhood clean. You have not mentioned what happened after you spent a night in jail, were you convicted? or did you have to bribe or did they just let you go., were you harmed in anyway? did they return your NIC and money, Let us know these details if you feel like it. It might help a fellow monger in a similar situvation.
Safe Mongering and I hope you never have to experience this again in you life.
JD

....IT WAS A DAMN RAID.

I said my friend we have no escape. Luckily we didn't panic and we also like turned in to cops. And naigbours of tht house all came to see this there were two jeeps came in. Took everyone. We two pretended like cops but one son of a bit*h out of tht gang said to put us also in to the geep.

Finally we landed at police and on the way the PIMP had pulled a fight and tht smart chap is the big fella of tht operation. He got pissed and he had got this womans car and gone for a film tht evening. She made a big mocary and there were some fight between pimp and police guy.

I have had mongaring for past 10 yrs. And still do. But now I am undercover since this damn thing puts me in to nerves.

They forced us to call home and tell a reason we are not returning home tht day and didn't give a damn glass of water whole day.

We didn't cought in act even. We were just there in tht house. They took our NIC and money also. There were more than 15 guys in tht operation and we had to sign and leave. While the car was in the road for more than 24hrs.

Now I don't visit brothels but depending on reliable contacts I go. Please aviod nugegoda nawinna, nawala areas as mirihana guys they go everywhere.

I am a regular reader of this forum for last 4-6 yrs but I don't have much postings. I will try to give my good encounters and contacts.

Fun Boy 76
02-01-10, 19:24
Hi Guys,

Very good news for all, I have got another adventure in this 2010 that the confirmed appointment with a leading tele drama actress for a session.

Hope to meet her tomorrow, and update you the details soon.

Happy mongering guys,

FB

Georgie Porgie
02-01-10, 23:02
If we can determine which places are "in favour", we can monger safely with less risk of being caught in a raid. Talking to the girls can help us get this information. If the girls seem relaxed and confident, that is usually a good indication.TB

I quite agree with your point of view, and that's why I liked Al*** one of the most relaxed places where the girls never asked for a tip in advance, and most of them were good service providers, but they too got raided. That makes me really nervous about visiting them again.

Also the story about doing jail time for merely being on the premises without taking any services is scary.

Porgy

John Steevens
02-02-10, 01:57
Hi Guys,

Very good news for all, I have got another adventure in this 2010 that the confirmed appointment with a leading tele drama actress for a session.

Happy mongering guys,

FB

Man, I seriously envy you!!! :D

Kama Tools
02-02-10, 06:39
FB,

You seem to be on the roll with the actress these days.

All the best and have fun.

KT

Hi Guys,

Happy mongering guys,

FB

Knight Lancelot
02-02-10, 08:42
I booked and went for a massage from the famous girl at Thunmulla Massage place. TEP3 I guess. But her services are very lousy now. Her attitude has turned for worse. I wonder whether it was that day or she is like that now? Please comment. She also said she is leaving in March. Anyway I got a happy ending. She was keen that it came sooner than later.I have tried her five or six times but no much action was allowed other than a good HJ and her good GFEness.

Kama Tools
02-02-10, 09:21
Dear Roshan69,

Thanks for the report. That is one of the nightmares of all mongers here.

When did this happen? And how did you manage to get out of it? What was the damages on the family front?

KT

Turtleboy
02-02-10, 11:54
1. Does anyone have contact info for Nadee (if she is still around). I have understood that she is good and well worth the money.

2. Has anyone any experience of Nirovin (Col3), PRANAYA (Pitakotte), and/or Selena Spa (Nugegoda). I am going to visit one of them, but can not make up my mind.

Member #4746
02-03-10, 06:13
Sakura herbal is run by the same people who run Osilma herbal at Dehiwala near Arpico, the Tamil spa I warned about is Visicare.malwatte road dehiwala.

I think the modus operandi for Mp's are that some of them have qualified Ayurvedic doctor who takes the pulse et al. For the new crowd they want offer extras(who can blame them?), these days most MP's are playing safe, if you are a first timer first session is a dead loss(unless you are looking for genuine Massage).

The girls at Spa home, Natural Spa, Global Towers and GOH are now money hungry Bitc**s, they are more like the ones at sun ri om, beacause the above mentioned spas used to give good services with good attitudes(like never asking for tip specialy at the start of a massage), now the minimum tip has gone up from 500/= to 1000/=, if you tip 500/- to upscale MP girl she will laugh at you.

Regards,

Mervyn

Member #4746
02-03-10, 06:25
Enough with the harranging about bad mp's if ure a genuine massage lover following wouldbe usefull

1. Gajaba Ayurveda-Near St. Thomas Play ground in Mt, Lavinia-massage only

Cost 1300/=(tip any amount, not requested) herbal drink nice facilities, no HJ

Girls are good.

Some mongers will blaguard me for giving info like this, but my preference is Massage first(it must be good)plus if you add a HJ afterwards then you are in haven. Most of the places its one or the other. And Tea Boy I'm not a PIMP promoting Gajaba

2. Colombo 4 Tony And Dee-there you have to wear disposable underwear once I got a HJ(without even asking for it, pulled down the Underpants etc.) but on two other occassions I didn't get it, but they give Steam bath which I heared is good for blood purification.

Regards,

Mervyn

SL Reporter
02-03-10, 07:38
Recently I parked my car close to the place near Lalson at 7.00pm and waited to see the 'Talent' working there leaving for the day till the entrance door closed. There were 6 that came out wearing normal clothes and all the over done make up washed off. The quality of talent was very poor except for 1.

Its so frustrating ......

Knight Lancelot
02-03-10, 07:53
i did visit and mp at kopletty last week after reserving d**k* around 2 pm. had to wait till she finishes her current session. madam escourted me to an upstair room and i tipped her 100 rupees because i know her since ages.

d girl came after about 20 minutes, this was the first time i have taken her. she provided a good sensual soft massage for about 20 minutes and gradually walked in to the business. she provided a good service withou asking for any tip. when i asked for two rounds, she agreed without any hesitation.

looks: 5/10

body: 5/10

boobs: 5/10

gfe: 8/10

bj: 8/10

overall: 7/10

Tea Boy
02-03-10, 08:55
Some mongers will blaguard me for giving info like this, but my preference is Massage first(it must be good)plus if you add a HJ afterwards then you are in haven. Most of the places its one or the other. And Tea Boy I'm not a PIMP promoting GajabaMervyn,

Thanks for your report. I also enjoy a genuine massage, and I know that you are definitely NOT a pimp. By the way, are the girls sexy at this place? What I sometimes do is to have a genuine massage from a sexy girl at one place, and then go on to another place for "release".

TB

Lankaxboy
02-03-10, 09:17
Has anybody visited this place?

How is the service and stuff?

Roshan69
02-03-10, 18:23
Dear KT/Jay,

This happend few yrs ago which was a biggest drawback of my mongering life.

And since then iam bit backoff before fishing. I am very choosy at taking such a risk. Because we had to inform two of our friends to bail us out. And we had individually lie to two of the friend for the reason we are in jail. And police took our nic nos and a personal note and said if needed to be presented for hearing.

Dear Roshan69,

Thanks for the report. That is one of the nightmares of all mongers here.

When did this happen? And how did you manage to get out of it? What was the damages on the family front?

KT

Roshan69
02-03-10, 18:56
These days i am particularly interested in MILF or Hot Aunts. any availables?

Also TB,FB,JD,KT SJ and other seniors advice me on this getting the subscription in this forum. is it safe and how will it list in my statement and did you guys come accross any issues? pls advice.

I like to get PM facility

Roshan69
02-03-10, 19:13
Few weeks back I happend to go towards panadura, and I cameacross a contact called "Hir#I" who is a lady pimp and runs a saloon in katubedda,

She had a car too and when you call she or she with her gals come and you can take anywhere.

I was supposed to come towards golumadama junc towards the temple lane. And it was at about 7pm.

Where all these garments are in ratmalana, it was a residential area and noone was in those lanes,

I called her and she said she will be in the lane and comeforward. She was protective and asked me onphone was it me who stoped the car and dim the lights. I said yes and she came out of one of those houses. Which I couldn't recognize.

I took her to the car and she asked me how I got her contact and stuff and very GFE. She was wearing a hot short denim skirt and a red tight top. Her body, leg, skin, butt was 8/10 but face was 5/10. Tht let me a little down because as one of my friend explain she was a stunner. Since she was a pimp I asked do you have anyother but she said most of her gals gone on leave. And they will come after few weeks.

But she said do I like a teenager and she can fix right now. I said fine and she called one of her other pimp guys and said to bring tht gal.

We were going toward piliyandala sumangala rest and man tht teen age gal was just 17 or 18.

She was tan, slim, firm topping boobs and tight ass.

She was not a stunner though I will give 7/10 for face. Body 8/10, GFE 9/10,

I think she is very new in to business and her pussy is so tight. And when my thingy was in she started screaming to death.

I had it twice and she was happy and I had a happy ending too. Unfortunately I forgot to get her phone no. Infact I wanted to earlier but she was damn scared and she was brought by tht male pimp. So she was reluctent to talk too much earlier.

But while in room she felt comfirt. Stright hair, tan smooth skin though I call it browney. Fresh meat baby.

But I have the lady pimps number if anyone wants I can share it with.

Also I have many more genuine contacts not brothals.

Fun Boy 76
02-03-10, 19:24
Hi Friends,

It was a long awaited episode with Deutch Queen (former- leading Spa Girl).

Thanks for my ISG colleague for supply her contact (I sent you the PM with thanks).

I have been in touch since last month but the time factor not allowed each other for a planned meeting (3 meetings were cancelled due to time factors). Also, election was another obstacle for our proposed meetings.

Any how, she called me yesterday morning and fixed the time as 5pm and asked me to come Mount Lavinia.

I had a plan to meet some other popular actress as mentioned before in ISG, but I was compelled to postponed that meeting for this Deutch Queen.

I went to Mount by 4.30 pm to make some early preparations , withdraw 20K from HSBC and ahead to Food City close to that to get some Durex.

Then, I checked her whereabouts, she told me that she was passing Moratuwa and asked me to wait another 10 min. I was waiting inside the car close to famous MP and just decided to pop in to check the stock till my queen come.

Went into MP that famous girl reported here available that time, my dick was responded quickly for her but refrain because of my fixed appointment.

Deutch Queen came sharply 5 pm and picked her to the hotel close to Mount beach.

Guys, she is awsome now. Once I enter the room I hugged her and kissed her belly its very perfect and move up towards her Cherrys, remove the shirt she wear and she was with bra, nice lingeries.

Kissed all her top body, and she removed her trouser. she cuddled and kissed my front part infront of the glass ,it was very nice to see the action in the mirror.

Then, we did some foreplay in the bed then decided to have a bath together.
She showered me and I too help her to wash, while having the wash she did some excellent jobs, including BBBJ.

Later ,proceeded to the bed she continued with blow job, and put on condom.
While she play with my balls, I try to wet her tight pussy.

Now, it's the time for first round, did missionary .Guys,very tight and she was responding well with natural sounds.

After 15 min, first session finished.Had wash again each other.

Discussed some politics. And I asked her for a good massage , she politley agreed and did the same.

Then, got ready for second session, she came on cow girl position and fucked me very hardly while telling "your one very tight and big" (he...he).She enjoyed well, then I moved for missionary and changed her for doggy...did all the possible ways, it was a long session, not remember the time taken exactly (thanks for Red bull and Durex).

After the satisfactory session, we dressed up and walked into the car.

I dropped her close to ODEL-Mount, she kisssed me before departure and wishes me "Good night".

Last night sleepless for me.................

My rating

Upper body: 09/10

Lower body: 08/10

Boobs: 10/10 (excellent)

GFE:10/10

Language: Sinhala and English

Slseeker
02-03-10, 21:14
What was the damage?

Hi Friends,

Thanks for my ISG colleague for supply her contact (I sent you the PM with thanks).

I have been in touch since last month but the time factor not allowed each other for a planned meeting (3 meetings were cancelled due to time factors). Also, election was another obstacle for our proposed meetings.

Any how, she called me yesterday morning and fixed the time as 5pm and asked me to come Mount Lavinia.

I had a plan to meet some other popular actress as mentioned before in ISG, but I was compelled to postponed that meeting for this Deutch Queen.

I went to Mount by 4.30 pm to make some early preparations , withdraw 20K from HSBC and ahead to Food City close to that to get some Durex.

Then, I checked her whereabouts, she told me that she was passing Moratuwa and asked me to wait another 10 min. I was waiting inside the car close to famous MP and just decided to pop in to check the stock till my queen come.

Went into MP that famous girl reported here available that time, my dick was responded quickly for her but refrain because of my fixed appointment.

Deutch Queen came sharply 5 pm and picked her to the hotel close to Mount beach.

Guys, she is awsome now. Once I enter the room I hugged her and kissed her belly its very perfect and move up towards her Cherrys, remove the shirt she wear and she was with bra, nice lingeries.

Kissed all her top body, and she removed her trouser. she cuddled and kissed my front part infront of the glass ,it was very nice to see the action in the mirror.

She showered me and I too help her to wash, while having the wash she did some excellent jobs, including BBBJ.

Now, it's the time for first round, did missionary .Guys,very tight and she was responding well with natural sounds.

Discussed some politics. And I asked her for a good massage , she politley agreed and did the same.

Then, got ready for second session, she came on cow girl position and fucked me very hardly while telling "your one very tight and big" (he...he).She enjoyed well, then I moved for missionary and changed her for doggy...did all the possible ways, it was a long session, not remember the time taken exactly (thanks for Red bull and Durex).

I dropped her close to ODEL-Mount, she kisssed me before departure and wishes me "Good night".

My rating

Acne Lanka
02-04-10, 00:50
Hi,

In Sri Lankan Law it's not an offense to do mongering. Police can't take you even if you are with a woman in a brothel. ONly offense in this areas is to provide sex or running a brothel. I guess police is arresting you due to this "Emergency Law" .

There was case in Sri Lankan court by a person who was caught inside a brothel, but he later put a case against police and court give verdict in favour of him and police had to pay compensation.

Hey mate , I really feel for you, as I had couple of close pals who had similar experience and I know what a horror it is. I think it must be different to be caught in a brothel vs. being caught in a SPA that provide extras for known customers, At least in a SPA you can plead ignorance and say you did not know what acts were going on as it was advertised in a newspaper etc though this looks weak I know my friend pulled this off and was forgiven after a stern warning, but if caught in a brothel you are out of luck, however NO brothel runs without the support of the cops so I think this was either a case of the brothel owners not paying up or it was a cover up to show that the cops are keeping the neighborhood clean. You have not mentioned what happened after you spent a night in jail, were you convicted? or did you have to bribe or did they just let you go., were you harmed in anyway? did they return your NIC and money, Let us know these details if you feel like it. It might help a fellow monger in a similar situvation.
Safe Mongering and I hope you never have to experience this again in you life.
JD

Tea Boy
02-04-10, 01:53
Fun Boy,

It's great that you have been able to maintain contact with this Dutch Burgher girl. Please let us know her charges. Did you blast all of the 20k. you withdrew from the ATM?

Tea Boy

Darknightlk
02-04-10, 04:08
I thought to taste Russian chick from famous pimp call “Y**I”, who has many Russians chicks. I called him and fixed a time. Unfortunately he has only one Russian chick at this time. So I didn’t have any choice. Pick the girl and went to his apartment and get a good session. Ratings are below.

Boobs: 07/10
Language: English

I can share contacts, when I get the PM.

Fun Boy 76
02-04-10, 06:20
Fun Boy,

It's great that you have been able to maintain contact with this Dutch Burgher girl. Please let us know her charges. Did you blast all of the 20k. you withdrew from the ATM?

Tea Boy

Hi Tea Boy,

The cost for her Rs.10,000/- but I dont know its reasonable. Its upto the customers to decide. Apart from the cost, the session 100% satisfactory for me.

And for hotel RS.2000/-, since my long time intention to get this queen, the cost was immeterial for me at that instance.

FB

Tea Boy
02-04-10, 08:04
These days i am particularly interested in MILF or Hot Aunts. any availables?

Also TB,FB,JD,KT SJ and other seniors advice me on this getting the subscription in this forum. is it safe and how will it list in my statement and did you guys come accross any issues? pls advice.

I like to get PM facility

Roshan,

Information on subscription is here:

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-subscriptions.php?

It is safe.

Your credit card charge will be made in the name of WSG Charities and thus it not indicated that it's for a Forum Membership.

Ricardino12
02-04-10, 08:27
Wow man you seem to be having super duper encounters.

I'm impressed. :) Damn lucky you.

Hi Friends,

My rating

Slseeker
02-04-10, 17:53
Roshan,

Information on subscription is here:

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-subscriptions.php?

It is safe.Has anybody subscribed without credit card? Is it safe because i don't want my wife to get to know abt any unusual payment.

Turtleboy
02-04-10, 19:29
I thought to taste Russian chick from famous pimp call “Y**I”, who has many Russians chicks. I called him and fixed a time. Unfortunately he has only one Russian chick at this time. So I didn’t have any choice. Pick the girl and went to his apartment and get a good session. Ratings are below.

I can share contacts, when I get the PM.How much did you have to pay her, and how much to the pimp.

Guy Utoo
02-04-10, 19:35

I can share contacts, when I get the PM.What was the damage?

guy4u

Turtleboy
02-05-10, 06:02
But she said do I like a teenager and she can fix right now. I said fine and she called one of her other pimp guys and said to bring tht gal.

We were going toward piliyandala sumangala rest and man tht teen age gal was just 17 or 18.Hi Guys,

Keep in mind that you might take serious (legal) risk if you use services of girls less than 18 years old. Using sex services is generally not against law in SL, but if she is "under-aged", then it becomes illegal. And with bad luck, you will be in deep shit!

Does anybody know the exact age-definition of "under-aged".

Turtleboy

Cssri12
02-05-10, 08:38
Machan,

I'm looking for good contact in that area.

Around Katubedda, Moratuwa, Piliyandala. I can provide some good quality stuff too.

Few weeks back I happend to go towards panadura, and I cameacross a contact called "Hir#I" who is a lady pimp and runs a saloon in katubedda,

She had a car too and when you call she or she with her gals come and you can take anywhere.

I was supposed to come towards golumadama junc towards the temple lane. And it was at about 7pm.

Where all these garments are in ratmalana, it was a residential area and noone was in those lanes,

I called her and she said she will be in the lane and comeforward. She was protective and asked me onphone was it me who stoped the car and dim the lights. I said yes and she came out of one of those houses. Which I couldn't recognize.

I took her to the car and she asked me how I got her contact and stuff and very GFE. She was wearing a hot short denim skirt and a red tight top. Her body, leg, skin, butt was 8/10 but face was 5/10. Tht let me a little down because as one of my friend explain she was a stunner. Since she was a pimp I asked do you have anyother but she said most of her gals gone on leave. And they will come after few weeks.

We were going toward piliyandala sumangala rest and man tht teen age gal was just 17 or 18.

I think she is very new in to business and her pussy is so tight. And when my thingy was in she started screaming to death.

I had it twice and she was happy and I had a happy ending too. Unfortunately I forgot to get her phone no. Infact I wanted to earlier but she was damn scared and she was brought by tht male pimp. So she was reluctent to talk too much earlier.

But while in room she felt comfirt. Stright hair, tan smooth skin though I call it browney. Fresh meat baby.

Also I have many more genuine contacts not brothals.

Tea Boy
02-05-10, 12:24
hi guys,

keep in mind that you might take serious (legal) risk if you use services of girls less than 18 years old. using sex services is generally not against law in sl, but if she is "under-aged", then it becomes illegal. and with bad luck, you will be in deep shit!

does anybody know the exact age-definition of "under-aged".

turtleboy

turtleboy,

that is an important point. the relevant law is in the penal code (amendment) bill passed in parliament on 19th september 1995:

a ‘child’ means ‘a person aged under eighteen (18) years old’.

new offences such as-
a) obscene publications, exhibitions, indecent photographs or filming (imprisonment for 2 to 10 years and a fine) ;
b) sexual exploitation (imprisonment for 5 to 20 years and a fine) and trafficking (imprisonment for 5 to 20 years and a fine) of children ;
c) [CodeWord128] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord128) ;
d) gross sexual abuse,
- have been inserted .

mandatory minimum sentences have been imposed (10 years instead of 2 years in most cases) such as in case of
[CodeWord123] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord123), gross sexual abuse and acts of gross indecency between two persons.

iii. other forms of child sex abuse
section 365a of the amendment to the penal code
" any person who, in public or private, commits, or is a party to the commission of , or procures or
attempts to procure the commission by any person of any act of gross indecency with another
person, shall be guilty of an offence and shall be punished with imprisonment of either description
for a term which may extend to two years or with a fine, or with both and where the offence is
committed by a person over eighteen (18) years of age in respect of any person under sixteen (16)
years of age shall be punished worth rigorous imprisonment for a term not less than 10 years and
not exceeding 20 years and with a fine and shall also be ordered to pay compensation of amount
determined by court to the person in respect of whom the offence was committed for the injuries
caused to such a person. "

whoever-
a) commits grave sexual abuse shall be punished with rigorous imprisonment for a
term not exceeding 20 years and with a fine and shall also be ordered to pay
compensation of an amount determined by court to the person in respect of whom
the offence was committed for the injuries caused to such person ;

b) commits grave sexual abuse on any person under eighteen (18) years of age
shall be punished with rigorous imprisonment for a term not less than ten years
and not exceeding 20 years and with a fine and shall also be ordered to pay
compensation of an amount determined by court to the person in respect of whom
the offence was committed for the injuries caused to such person. "

in this section ‘child’ means ‘a person under eighteen (18) years of age.’ "

Fun Boy 76
02-05-10, 19:34

Sorry for my crappy reports as I'm not that good in writing stories.Dr Kolla,

Today I personally visited Mount lavinia to check your actress "V", I spoke to the threewheel guys first none of them responded positively. They said that they dont have any access with "V".

Could you please let me know, how did you get "V"? through threewheel guy? or Mount B**ze waiter?

I try to aks these questions through PM , but you are not subscribed yet.

Machan, share the details to catch her soon.

Thanks with regards,

FB

Doctor Kolla
02-06-10, 10:34
Machn I actually got her through that waiter in breeze but V*** her self told me about this trishaw drivers. Nyways jst try that trishaw driver at the junction which leads to mount lavinia hotel. De sarem road or somethn near that lion face. His name is W*s*nth*. That guy has loads of contacts. Definitely he'l help you out on this matter. But first you need make sure he's convinced you aren't a cop.

Jay Dee
02-06-10, 17:47
tea boy i agree this is a very important point, the le will not be forgiving if caught with an **** girl, on the flip side however most of these pimps lie when they say they have a teenage girl in most cases they are girls who look young but are actually older but because they look young they jack up the price.

sometime back i banged a girl that looked 16yo (sanju) but i saw her id she was actually 22yo, so it is better to be safe if you really like them young you can always get those who are of legal age but look young. in canada we can get the girls to act out our fantasy and if we like school girl look they will act that way and we can get our kicks.

but if the girl is actually below 18 yo be very careful not to get involved, even the hotels who would normally promote short time stay for prostitutes may call the police if the see you come in with an **** girl.

jd

turtleboy,

that is an important point. the relevant law is in the penal code (amendment) bill passed in parliament on 19th september 1995:

Jay Dee
02-06-10, 18:01
Thanks, Shanj and TeaBoy for the directions, I was easily able to locate this place, I found out that I knew the management who was from a previous place that had closed down some years back (Shanj /TB I will PM these details to you) though I did not take any girls (as I was late for an appointment) they offered to show me the goods there was about 5 girls and 3 more will be joining by Monday, yes M* from Martial Arts was there when she heard my voice she came running to greet me,I think we should tag this with a TEP # or something if we are going to disclose the details going on or it will end up being raided too.... that is if other members too think that it is a good idea of course.

cheers JD

Hai fellows
this is a continuation for my prv report on Thunmulla new place. I had the chance of visiting this place. The place is quite safe but just by the roadside and therefore road noice is inevitable. Its on a second flood of a building and they opened last 19th and informed yet to advertise also. I visited the place in the afternoon and the receptionist is quite good looking and friendly too. In fact I forgot to mention I was informed by M* who was working prv in martial arts about this place as she also has joined there. So I had to take her. In fact I like her much because she is very friendly, genuine, no hungry for money, very nice boobs and a sexy figure though bit matured in age around 34. Charges were 1000 and a tip as you wish for services. I did not see the other collection as they were busy. HJ is available and I enjoyed well with her HJ because mongers who visited prv martial arts know how those girls offered the HJ while paying attention to sorrounding area also. Its a quite different approach and not like other places mechanical stuff. For the exact place reliable fellows PM me.

Cheers

Shanj

Jay Dee
02-06-10, 18:16
This a sequel to my earlier report .. .. went there again and this time took another very nice thin girl who had joined only a week back, In looks she was not as beautiful as the earlier one but she made up for it by her superb service, she is a ex-saloon girl and gives a damm fine head massage ( I almost dozed off) as usual the normal extras were provided but touching was limited to over the clothes (damm I am getting frustrated with this .... need to work on this next time)

Cost 1000 + Tip 1000/- (actually I would have given her 1K for the Head massage alone .. LOL)
Girl - Age about 26, Thin, Tan, Long hair, very pleasant, small made body and small boobs.
Face - 6/10
Ass - Firm and tight
Service - 8/10 (really good PR bu no extras like kissing.. HJ provided )

Well after a very long time I visited an old favorite SPA of mine, I made a prior booking for what I was told to be a young fair small made girl and I was not disappointed,........
Cost 1000 + Tip 600/-
Girl - Age about 21, Thin, Fair, pleasant looking small made body and small boobs.
Face - 8.5/10
Ass - Firm and tight

I will provide via PM her name and the place.
Thanks
JD

Fun Boy 76
02-06-10, 19:41
Visited to one DEHIWELA MP today by 4 pm (only can share the details via PM), there was a sexy looking girl sent me positive signal and decided to take her and paid admission RS.1000/-, while she was preparing her self, I was double minded to ask some questions to the receptionist there who wear the saree and her bra partially exposed back side (it was too disturbed me to ask some thing ) and asked "are you in a position to do the massage?" she replied "nehe Sir,"

I went upstair, and was too horney after this reception insident, any how my girl "N" started with foot for good massage, when she moved from the toe to top, she gave me excellent massage to my "Balls", it was the first time I recieved such a massage to my balls in the mongering history.

She said she is from Kandy, I appriciate the habits of Kandy girls, she was so happy. After the customery massage , she did a excellent HJ without asking any TIP issues.

After the session, when I came down owner was there, I just discuss about the place and the service he was very happy, I hinted about the receptionist and advice him "why dont you put her for massage?", he replied me "She does not know massage", and said he is seeking some girls like receptionist's feature to appoint as messusse there.

JayDee and Shanj you may also know this place and might be impressed on this receptionist.(she is like our TEP2 thranga).

Face: 07/10

Boobs: 08/10

Ass:10/10 (very tight)

GFE:09/10

Cost:Rs.1000/- for massage, TIP: Rs.500/- (accepted nicely)

Turtleboy
02-07-10, 08:07
Hi Darknight,

I really would appreciate any contact info of the "Russian Chick", but ISG blocks PM for you. Could you send me PM with some contact info (if she is "A**a", I have her info allready, and can share).

I thought to taste Russian chick from famous pimp call “Y**I”, who has many Russians chicks. I called him and fixed a time. Unfortunately he has only one Russian chick at this time. So I didn’t have any choice. Pick the girl and went to his apartment and get a good session.

I can share contacts, when I get the PM.

Gylesom
02-07-10, 15:03
Hey Doctor Kolla,

Who is this actress you've been talking about. I cannot think of anyone who's name starts with V.

Can you post us some hints?

Darknightlk
02-07-10, 16:49
What was the damage?

guy4uSorry for the delay respond. It was 100US$. But if you talk nicely, you could be able to bargain to 80$.

Regards

Darknightlk
02-07-10, 16:52
Hi guys,

Is Nirowin still operating?

Anyone tried there recently?

Regards

Darknightlk
02-07-10, 16:55
Visited to one DEHIWELA MP today by 4 pm (only can share the details via PM), there was a sexy looking girl sent me positive signal and decided to take her and paid admission RS.1000/-, while she was preparing her self, I was double minded to ask some questions to the receptionist there who wear the saree and her bra partially exposed back side (it was too disturbed me to ask some thing ) and asked "are you in a position to do the massage?" she replied "nehe Sir,"

I went upstair, and was too horney after this reception insident, any how my girl "N" started with foot for good massage, when she moved from the toe to top, she gave me excellent massage to my "Balls", it was the first time I recieved such a massage to my balls in the mongering history.

She said she is from Kandy, I appriciate the habits of Kandy girls, she was so happy. After the customery massage , she did a excellent HJ without asking any TIP issues.

After the session, when I came down owner was there, I just discuss about the place and the service he was very happy, I hinted about the receptionist and advice him "why dont you put her for massage?", he replied me "She does not know massage", and said he is seeking some girls like receptionist's feature to appoint as messusse there.

JayDee and Shanj you may also know this place and might be impressed on this receptionist.(she is like our TEP2 thranga).

Face: 07/10

Boobs: 08/10

Ass:10/10 (very tight)

GFE:09/10

Cost:Rs.1000/- for massage, TIP: Rs.500/- (accepted nicely)HI Fun boy ,

Can you give me an clue to find this place?

If you don't mind. Unfortunetly I don't have PM subcription yet.

Regards

Purpleheart
02-07-10, 18:11
Bro.

Will be in Colombo next month for a short visit. Any recomended budget hotel should I stay which is near a spa/massage place?

Any pubs or club which I can go to wash eyes. I'm 31 one years old. So I preefer the younger ones. Feel free to be my tour guide and join me.

Thank you friends.

Roshan69
02-07-10, 18:42
Hey turtleboy

I was also interested inthis particular Russian chick, I was supposed to have a session with her on a next day but since that day her phone was disconnected.

Do you have her new phone number. I have her email but no response so far.

Roshan

Hi Darknight,

I really would appreciate any contact info of the "Russian Chick", but ISG blocks PM for you. Could you send me PM with some contact info (if she is "A**a", I have her info allready, and can share).

Dan Rand
02-07-10, 19:55
Hi Lads

Will be in Colombo in 2 daYS. I Was reading some past posts and have a couple of questions

LP- Where do you need to go to access the "floor" Take any elevator up or is there a special entrance? DO they have Chinese/thai/Russian or have supplies dwindled? Is the bed clean enough to do the deed?

Regarding galle road/ duplication. Where is the best place to pick up Chinese workers without having to go into the casinos?

Cheers

Tea Boy
02-08-10, 01:42
Bro.

Will be in Colombo next month for a short visit. Any recomended budget hotel should I stay which is near a spa/massage place?

Any pubs or club which I can go to wash eyes. I'm 31 one years old. So I preefer the younger ones. Feel free to be my tour guide and join me.

Thank you friends.

Hotel Juliana is good.

http://wikimapia.org/9258871/Hotel-Juliana

On that same map you can see Tropicana Beach Hotel, which may be cheaper, but I have not been there myself.

These are the price bands of Colombo hotels:

Band One includes Cinnamon Grand, Hilton Colombo and Trans Asia,

Band Two includes the Taj Samudra and the Galle Face Hotel-Regency,

Band Three has Galadari and the Ceylon Continental Hotel,

Band Four has The Holiday Inn, Mount Lavinia Hotel and Galle Face Hotel-Old Wing,

Band Five contains Hotel Renuka and the Grand Oriental Hotel

Band Six has Colombo City Hotel, Palm Beach Hotel, Pegasus Reef Hotel, Hotel Janaki, Indra Regent, Berjaya, Pearl City, Hotel Juliana and Hotel Sapphire.

The list of hotels is joined by Global Towers (There is a Spa here, but services are limited and the girls are greedy) and the Hilton Colombo Residences as Apartment Hotels.

Tea Boy
02-08-10, 02:18
Hi guys,

Regards

Yes, it is still operating.

Tea Boy
02-08-10, 02:20
Hey Doctor Kolla,

Who is this actress you've been talking about. I cannot think of anyone who's name starts with V.

Can you post us some hints?

One hint - I think her age is about 55. Could be even 60!!! Some people like "granny sex".

Colombo Monger
02-08-10, 02:28
One hint - I think her age is about 55. Could be even 60!!! Some people like "granny sex".

Tea Boy surely your not talking of the actress whose surname starts with a J,well if its her then its good to give a try,please PM me and let me know if I was right about the name!

Sexmachinelk
02-08-10, 02:34

Actually Teay Boy I have some doubt reguarding the genuinity of the original report, we all know that this V* is referring to a grand old lady of sinhala cinema who is known for playing fast numbers and smoking on screen.
Well the thing is that she is living together with a guy I know..he has to water the garden/take the dog for a walk/and then only does he get a taste of her pussy :-) ....and therefore it is extremely unlikely that 3-wheeler drivers would be acting as pimps for her...

Tea Boy
02-08-10, 02:37
Tea Boy surely your not talking of the actress whose surname starts with a J,well if its her then its good to give a try,please PM me and let me know if I was right about the name!

CM,

Sorry, I don't have her contact. I am not sure if am into granny sex! It is only Doctor Kolla who has the contact, and he does not have the PM facility.

TB

Sexmachinelk
02-08-10, 02:41
CM,

Sorry, I don't have her contact. I am not sure if am into granny sex! It is only Doctor Kolla who has the contact, and he does not have the PM facility.

TB

Plenty of vaseline will be needed for old ladies..... :-) Why anyone would go after dried shrivelled up old pussies, when there are plenty of young juicy pussies in colombo is beyond me....

Doctor Kolla
02-08-10, 02:51
Tb, what I meant by 1 time actress is she has only taken part in only a 1 movie yet. I think that also not yet being screened or what as I'm not in to sinhala cinema. Its called some sihina d******. And her name is like V**u We*******. If this is also a granny I must have been blind when I was screwing her. The story is genuine. Hope FB76 will check that trishaw driver I told him about or any other fellow monger whose willing to.

Sexmechinelk, I really can't understand why would people put any false reports here. I don't see anything they can gain from it. May be I don't know yet the things they can gain from those.

John Steevens
02-08-10, 03:48
Hi guys,

Regards

Yes it is still operating. I was there last week as well. Seems secure now but go at your own risk because you never know!
JS

Darknightlk
02-08-10, 04:08
Yes it is still operating. I was there last week as well. Seems secure now but go at your own risk because you never know!

JSThx for the TB and JS.

Can you recomend good talnet for me ?

Regards

Ian Botha
02-08-10, 04:29
CM,

TBHi Guys,

As far as I know the former actress referred by Tea Boy is living in Nugegoda. I am certain Doctor Kolla is referring to someone else.

Turtleboy
02-08-10, 05:30
John Steevens,

I have the adress of Nirovin as "225, Galle Road, Col. 03" but could not find it. Is the adress wrong, or did I just miss it.

Turtleboy

JS

Turtleboy
02-08-10, 05:41
Hi Guys,

Yesterday I visited MP "PRA****". I chose Full Body Treatment (90 min. with ayuverdic oils) for 3k. I think it would cost less fol local customers. I did not have any chance to see the other girls except the one (30+ years) who gave the massage.

She was nice and gave very good massage, but no extras. Later I realised that her mid-way question of "tip if I am very happy with her massage" might have been actually a hint of possible extras. However, as she was far from "stunner", I do not feel bad about possibly missing her hint. But I feel a bit stupid for not checking if she had extras in mind.

I recommend the place for those who are happy with very good massage, but for extras I am not sure.

ToyotaRav4
02-08-10, 08:35
Thanks, Shanj and TeaBoy for the directions, I was easily able to locate this place, I found out that I knew the management who was from a previous place that had closed down some years back (Shanj /TB I will PM these details to you) though I did not take any girls (as I was late for an appointment) they offered to show me the goods there was about 5 girls and 3 more will be joining by Monday, yes M* from Martial Arts was there when she heard my voice she came running to greet me,I think we should tag this with a TEP # or something if we are going to disclose the details going on or it will end up being raided too.... that is if other members too think that it is a good idea of course.

cheers JDDear JD,

I visited this place on Sunday , the place is easy to locate and car park available on the Lane side. M* identified me and i got a good service from M*. She gave me her new mobile number. while massaging me she told that this place was opened by one of her good customer in M*Arts.

TRAV4

ToyotaRav4
02-08-10, 08:45
Well after a very long time I visited an old favorite SPA of mine A*, I made a prior booking for what I was told to be a young fair small made girl and I was not disappointed, She was really cute and must have been in her early 20's, this is the first time she has worked in a SPA and hails from Gampha, she was dressed in a nurse uniform with a green checked sort of pinafore, complete with black shoes and white socks (those who have a fantasy for a nurse will like this), After a customary wash she started her massage and to cut a long story short she gave me a very nice massage and at my request a head massage too, HJ was provided but she needs a little more skill in this area but her fingers were very soft and smooth. As this was my first time with her she only allowed me to feel and squeeze her firm boobs (the size of medium size oranges) and tight ass over the uniform only. On leaving I told her I would tip her better if the next time she was more accessible.

Cost 1000 + Tip 600/-
Face - 8.5/10
Ass - Firm and tight
Access - only over clothes.JD,

Thanks for your PM. I have visited your favorite A* and got a massage from the small girl. She is really cute but poor in extras i got a nice massage and a nice GFE. i agree with your ratings and planning to visit her today also.

TRAV4

Fun Boy 76
02-08-10, 09:42
I think your topic got the serious hotup now.

I am ready taste your contact mate but feel bit reluctant to approach threewheel guy since I am not dealing much with trishew fellows.

If possible please hint me the waiters name who helped you to get "V" and I will protect you without any hassel in this issue when I communicate with him.

Since, she is a young talent can try and love to taste.

regards,

FB

Tea Boy
02-08-10, 10:09
Tb, what I meant by 1 time actress is she has only taken part in only a 1 movie yet. I think that also not yet being screened or what as I'm not in to sinhala cinema. Its called some sihina d******. And her name is like V**u We*******. If this is also a granny I must have been blind when I was screwing her. The story is genuine. Hope FB76 will check that trishaw driver I told him about or any other fellow monger whose willing to.

Sexmechinelk, I really can't understand why would people put any false reports here. I don't see anything they can gain from it. May be I don't know yet the things they can gain from those.Doctor Kolla,

Thanks for clarifying that. I do think you are a genuine poster. However, it is a bit difficult to believe that a YOUNG actress would be available for Rs.3500 in her own house. If it is true, it means that prices in Colombo are coming down rapidly. How would you rate her looks on a 1-10 scale? Is she available for that price for ANY customer, or is it only for young handsome guys like yourself? Also, did she agree to see you for that price because you are a medical doctor?

TB

Roshni Patel
02-08-10, 14:13
Here is my few months back visit report.

Enjoyed with both Russian gals whole night.

Damage. 150 us$ for LT each gal

It was amazong experience as they were not able to loose my dick.

Doctor Kolla
02-08-10, 18:44
TB, FB , guys i dont think anybody know about this actress as she's very new to the industry and also she's not a stunner but upto 8/10 is possible. my opinion is she's somewhere around 26 or 27. I dont think my doctor thing has anythn to do with the price because its the price that pimp himself told me. I gave him 1000 tip also. Paid 3.5 to Vi**.

FB, in case of this waiter i actually cant remember his name machn. But ill tell you how to figure him out. Among all the waiters in Br*** he's the fattest one. basically all the waiters there are thin and this guy is a bit fat and a square faced one. if you cannot figure out ill ask his name and will give you some hint next time i visit there..

Doctor Kolla
02-08-10, 18:55
Can some body please tell me which 1 is the best mp to visit for a perfect body massage and a bunch of extras. atleast a CBJ (im thoroughly agains BBBJ because it carries too much risk for herpes).

Thanx,

DK

Doctor Kolla
02-08-10, 19:02
Turtle boy it was a bit difficult to figure out the location of Nirovin for my self too once. call 0112424973. ask how to get there.

Fun Boy 76
02-08-10, 19:39
[QUOTE=Doctor Kolla]Tb, what I meant by 1 time actress is she has only taken part in only a 1 movie yet. I think that also not yet being screened or what as I'm not in to sinhala cinema. Its called some sihina d******. And her name is like V**u We*******. If this is also a granny I must have been blind when I was screwing her. The story is genuine. Hope FB76 will check that trishaw driver I told him about or any other fellow monger whose willing to.

QUOTE]

Dr Kolla,

As per your advice I visited Mount today and tried to trace W" a trishaw driver but one guy (he is not real W") tried to pretend as W" and showed me a photograph of the so-called actress.

I asked him the price, he replied me 10K for a session and he was not induced me for that option and pushed me for some other normal girls, also told she (V) is not available today (on shooting), I am not a fool to believe his idiot stories.

Then, he tried to call some others to get local talents and I politely refused and asked his mobile, he gave his number, then asked what's your name he replied " Wa**n**a kiyala dhanda ko", (ha ....ha) poor fellow. he is not real W" , (while he was trying to call some one, I noticed he was started with W" ayya ...methana.....).

So, there is a W" but could not identify him infront of Lion face, De-Seram and other main trishew spots in our Mount (small "Geylang"), (BTW-Geylang: Singapore redlight area).

Now, I would like to confirm my co-mongers there is a case V" who is a young one with sexy figure (through the photo I have seen), but we need the further support from Dr Kolla to taste this lady (Rs.3500 for a session ).

I hope the best way is to approach Mount B****e waiter, I already asked to help me to find this source from Dr Kolla, and will wait for his response and hope he will do so somehow.

Then our fellows will enjoy the luxury for ordinary price.

Till then,

FB

Fun Boy 76
02-08-10, 19:44
Doctor Kolla,

Thanks for clarifying that. I do think you are a genuine poster. However, it is a bit difficult to believe that a YOUNG actress would be available for Rs.3500 in her own house. If it is true, it means that prices in Colombo are coming down rapidly. How would you rate her looks on a 1-10 scale? Is she available for that price for ANY customer, or is it only for young handsome guys like yourself? Also, did she agree to see you for that price because you are a medical doctor?

TB

Tea Boy,

She is not a younger one, but in between 35-40, I guess this through the photo from a trishew guy, but sexy lady.....

So, Dr Kolla is a lucky kolla ...............

Doctor Kolla
02-08-10, 20:00
Guys,

Don't trust my age estimate on this girl. I was a bit drunk at that moment as always whn I go for mongering and my estimations are always quit vague. So trust Fb more than me on this matter but I don't think she's above 35. Max smwhere around 30,

John Steevens
02-09-10, 02:36
Thx for the TB and JS.

Can you recomend good talnet for me ?

Regards

Please drop a PM. I'll suggest you few, which were given to me by other seniors and I have tried them myself and are excellent.
JS

John Steevens
02-09-10, 02:37
John Steevens,

I have the adress of Nirovin as "225, Galle Road, Col. 03" but could not find it. Is the adress wrong, or did I just miss it.

Turtleboy

http://wikimapia.org/1500831/Nirovin

This saves a lot of words. :)
JS

John Steevens
02-09-10, 02:46
I happened to be in a bus in this Sunday morning when I heard on news about something related to "Ayurweda Panchakarma". I was not paying attention but I did when I heard the above phrase. Apparently what they said was there's going to be a island wide raid for illegal places and they have started from Kandy. I don't know how accurate this is. The channel was Sinhala and I guess it was "Ran FM". (not totally sure about it.)

This is just to make you guys aware. So keep in mind while adventuring!
JS

John Steevens
02-09-10, 02:47

Is this Sri Lanka? If yes where?
JS

Tea Boy
02-09-10, 03:06

Roshni,

Why have you posted this in the Sri Lanka forum? There is a "Tiger discotheque" in your photo, and I am not aware of such a place in Sri Lanka.

Tea Boy
02-09-10, 03:12
As per your advice I visited Mount today and tried to trace W" a trishaw driver but one guy (he is not real W") tried to pretend as W" and showed me a photograph of the so-called actress.

I asked him the price, he replied me 10K for a session and he was not induced me for that option and pushed me for some other normal girls, also told she (V) is not available today (on shooting)

Fun Boy,

Doctor Kolla could have avoided confusion if he had posted basic information like the age of the lady in his initial report. It may be that you are not as young and handsome as him, that is why you have to pay 10K, whereas he only paid 3.5K.

TB

Fun Boy 76
02-09-10, 05:11
Fun Boy,

Doctor Kolla could have avoided confusion if he had posted basic information like the age of the lady in his initial report. It may be that you are not as young and handsome as him, that is why you have to pay 10K, whereas he only paid 3.5K.

TB

Tea Boy,

Dont be doubt on my handsome (ha..ha...ha), its only serving me to roll back with actressess and models specially these days.

The V" has acted in the film called "Sihine Duwa...... in 2007 and also in many dramas. But, her age can not be exactly predicted till I taste her. As I mentioned in my previous report 35-40 only a guessing (through photograph)not exact one.

Hopefully, I will taste this lady soon.

FB

Member #4746
02-09-10, 05:16
The womans name is Vinu Wettamuny

She must be around 30-40, she has been acting in a lot of soft porn movies like mata thama mathakai etc. She was toppless in most of the movies, she also appeared in sinhala magazine news papers were there are cheap gratification stories(no pun intended) I also used them sometime back for the release(members might get a wrong impression about me)those days these sinhala magazines(news papers) were flooded in the market-they had local girls who wanted to be famous appearing semi nude. Then came the soft porn wave. If the women I mentioned is correct its a not a bad deal for 3500/-, I knew at that time also that she is pro, the thing with trishaw guys is that they may pedal any sort of meat for a high cost(there cut) as long as they are tagged as Model/Actresses etc. (even if the Actress had been as an extra in the movie set)the best way to get a women is through TEl. No. Not by going through Trishaw drivers, barmen, waiters etc.

And No I don't have her contact number(before anybody thinks about bomarding me with PM's)

Mervyn

Member #4746
02-09-10, 05:38
The woman is famous around dehiwala, Mt. Lavania, Ratmalana Katubedda

The message is intended as a warning, she sometimes has a bad attitude and the most foul mouth. She use to come to shop at maliban junct as a customer, I experienced her once she used to to be boarded at Katubeded in by road near German Tech. Those days she would do about 10-15 guys a day- a real business minded women, one day all of the guys in the shop+me went through her(I was a freind of the shop owner) she charged 1500/= man she had a body to die for but her face was the minus(plus her foul mouth-later I found out) she had a rented house at wattarappala Mwth, Mt Lavania, I went there intending to bang her again but she peddaled a filthy girl, I refused(she said she had a stomach problem-Hiruni that is) when I refused the other girl she got foul mouthed, somehow or other she told she had connections with the police etc. Bought a car and pimped, sometime afterwards she was in jail with the girls(even with the so called police connections)

And no, again I don't have her no. But people who go after her- caveat emptor(Buyer beware)

Regards,

Mervyn

Darknightlk
02-09-10, 08:54

The message is intended as a warning, she sometimes has a bad attitude and the most foul mouth. She use to come to shop at maliban junct as a customer, I experienced her once she used to to be boarded at Katubeded in by road near German Tech. Those days she would do about 10-15 guys a day- a real business minded women, one day all of the guys in the shop+me went through her(I was a freind of the shop owner) she charged 1500/= man she had a body to die for but her face was the minus(plus her foul mouth-later I found out) she had a rented house at wattarappala Mwth, Mt Lavania, I went there intending to bang her again but she peddaled a filthy girl, I refused(she said she had a stomach problem-Hiruni that is) when I refused the other girl she got foul mouthed, somehow or other she told she had connections with the police etc. Bought a car and pimped, sometime afterwards she was in jail with the girls(even with the so called police connections)

And no, again I don't have her no. But people who go after her- caveat emptor(Buyer beware)

Regards,

MervynThanks for the werning dude

Darknightlk
02-09-10, 08:56
Please drop a PM. I'll suggest you few, which were given to me by other seniors and I have tried them myself and are excellent.

JSSorry sir. I don't have that PM subcription yet.

So anyway to get to know?

Regards

===============================================

Hi Darknightlk,

Are you suggesting that a sophisticated world traveler such as yourself can not afford a $20 subscription to support this forum and all the work I do to keep it maintained.

A forum subscription is less than 40 cents a week. That's less than the price of a newspaper.

Thanks,

Jackson

Darknightlk
02-09-10, 09:01
Hi guys,

I met girl call Nirosha in Gaylang at singapore before 2 months. She was quite good looking girl and she was live at Homagama area. That day she told me she suppose to go to Sri lanka back and can be meet there. but all contacts of her don't work at this moment. Any one have clue abr this girl from homagam?

Regards

Doctor Kolla
02-09-10, 10:32
You knows a lot man. Vinu also lives in that Watarappala road she also has a car.

Hehe hope its not the same house which I went to do her.

Knight Lancelot
02-09-10, 11:21
the movie mentioned by Mervyn is available at this location.

http://www.funlk.com/video.category-16369-MATA-THAMA-MATHAKAI.htm

Rabaul 12
02-09-10, 12:10
Hi guys,

Am still in UK but was able to go through some sites and found this lady. She said her cost is for 6000 SLR for three hours! Do you think that is good. Gave me her number too and yesterday called and talked to her from UK. He confirmed over the phone that she is going for 6000SLR for three hours. Next month I will be over to SL and will report on that. Or will report while there. Over the phone she spoke OK English and said she was 24. Will comment more when I meet her.

Jay Dee
02-09-10, 16:30
It looks like the future of mongering especially in the next few months to come will be risky in our beloved country. this is because there is a lot of instability right now, it is obvious that there are MP/SPas and Brothel's run with the blessings of the current powers and those that are not but are running by paying heavy bribes or some other influence.

The more I think of it the more I am convinced that none of these are safe right now, even if just to spite the powerful ones, there might be raids carried out by the LE on government favored ones vice versa in return, and of course we will be caught in the middle, even if we are detained for one night by the LE, for most of us our family life will be ruined.

I think the safest is to use free lancers, also I will be sending suggestions on visiting SPA's which can be added or subtracted and distributed among members, Other members can do the same I am sorry but this will have to be done only by PM for the moment. Any issues that we know for certain can be directly posted so that other members can benefit as well. this is just a proposal, if any one has any more ideas feel free to say so.
BTW this is just a suggestion I hope no one misinterprets this as me trying to influence this post.

Thanks
JD

Fun Boy 76
02-09-10, 18:29
Can some body please tell me which 1 is the best mp to visit for a perfect body massage and a bunch of extras. atleast a CBJ (im thoroughly agains BBBJ because it carries too much risk for herpes).

Thanx,

DKDr Kolla,

I would like to share the informations as you are an another asset for this forum as far as my concern.

You better subscribe with ISG, then you will get load of contacts from reliable mates here.

I hope you will do so.

Fun Boy 76
02-09-10, 18:33
Guys,

Don't trust my age estimate on this girl. I was a bit drunk at that moment as always whn I go for mongering and my estimations are always quit vague. So trust Fb more than me on this matter but I don't think she's above 35. Max smwhere around 30,Dr Kolla,

Could you hint me the waiter's name who helped you to contact V"?

Its bit safeway to approach.

I hope you will reveal that.

Fun Boy 76
02-09-10, 18:41

The message is intended as a warning, she sometimes has a bad attitude and the most foul mouth. She use to come to shop at maliban junct as a customer, I experienced her once she used to to be boarded at Katubeded in by road near German Tech.

Regards,

MervynMervyn,

Thanks for your warning it will safeguard atleast some of our members here without falling her prey.

FB

Bamba04
02-09-10, 21:03
Hello fellow mongers,

I just want to know if any one of you have had luck at Ra*ne's recently?

Or I'm I wasting time.

Knight Lancelot
02-10-10, 03:57
I noticed that most of the new members don't read the forum properly. They just pop in and ask questions like, "how is nirovin now?", "how is Rathne now?", etc. Why dont you guys just explore the forum w/o expecting others to answer you. Make the use of 'forum search' or navigate few pages back the least. You will find what you want! Cheers!

Deepthi
02-10-10, 06:11
Yes,

Nirowin is operating. But few selections.

Hi guys,

Regards

Poboy
02-10-10, 09:00
Hello fellow mongers,

Or I'm I wasting time.You will be wasting your time there, mate.

Turtleboy
02-10-10, 09:46
Yes, I think 6k is acceptable damage for 3 hours of her services.

She speaks OK english and she is nice and friendly to speake with. She has gained more weight to her body than what would be optimal. But she has quite beautiful face, and her boobs are. Nammmmm. Just great. And her attitude is also great. She fulfilled all my wishes, some before any direct request (I am a traditional man, so my wishes do not include any "extreme performances").

I have arranged new "meeting" with her in the very near future, and will definately enjoy that. But it would be nice to share information with someone of good girls, as I admire also the slimmer type body (though crazy for nice big boobs).

Turtleboy

Hi guys,

Am still in UK but was able to go through some sites and found this lady. She said her cost is for 6000 SLR for three hours! Do you think that is good. Gave me her number too and yesterday called and talked to her from UK. He confirmed over the phone that she is going for 6000SLR for three hours. Next month I will be over to SL and will report on that. Or will report while there. Over the phone she spoke OK English and said she was 24. Will comment more when I meet her.

Darknightlk
02-10-10, 10:01
I noticed that most of the new members don't read the forum properly. They just pop in and ask questions like, "how is nirovin now? ", "how is Rathne now? ", etc. Why don't you guys just explore the forum w/o expecting others to answer you. Make the use of 'forum search' or navigate few pages back the least. You will find what you want! Cheers!Hi KL,

I know you are talking regard me. But that search fuction isn't work with Proxy. Also I can't expose my identity to T*C browsing without proxy.

Cheers

Jay Dee
02-10-10, 15:26
All I can say is that you ARE wasting your time and ours by asking such a question, and expecting an answer. There are many Spa's listed in the Sunday times Hit Ad. Please go ahead and try them I doubt you will be satisfied at the place you have mentioned.
JD

Hello fellow mongers,

Or I'm I wasting time.

Tea Boy
02-10-10, 15:39
All I can say is that you ARE wasting your time and ours by asking such a question, and expecting an answer. There are many Spa's listed in the Sunday times Hit Ad. Please go ahead and try them I doubt you will be satisfied at the place you have mentioned.
JD

JD,

Yes, I agree. One day when I was waiting there for a massage, a lady brought her frail-looking dad there for a massage. The old boy looked about 90 years old. It must be so nice to have such a caring daughter, but I don't think this place caters for young guys like us.

TB

Doctor Kolla
02-10-10, 15:40
* Cascades – Night club of Colombo Plaza (former Oberoi)

Russian women – USD 100 per night

* Chinese Medical center –

1. Abdul Caffoor Mawatha (off Duplication Road)

Chinese girls – SLR 1500 (USD 15) for 45 min massage + 1500 for full service

2. 5th Lane Duplication Road (you knw the place)

* Moon Night Club – 18/1, Sellamuttu Avenue, Kollupitiya (Road between two halfs of Hotel Renuka) Next to Tropicana Beach Hotel

Chinese Girls (good quality- SLR 5000 per 1 Hour SLR 10000 Full Night. Till next morning 8. 30. Room at Tropicana Beach Hotel SLR 1650 (A/C, Hot Water)

* Liberty Plaza – (Apartments) Sri lankan Girls – Rs 4000. Extra Rs 2000 you can get threesome Fully night at your place Rs 10000. Russian girls – Rs 5000

* Massage parlors

1. Grand orient hotel – Col.1

2. Plamira Avenue Col. 3

3. Ceylon Inn Col – 6

*Kandy – Galkanda Road near Aniwatte Road (The famous anivatte)-a piece f crap

(shitty place with shitty girls)

* Havelock Road after passing Dickmans Rosd there is a Dulux Sign and a Kinjou Restaurant. After passing there.. Sri Lankan Girl. Rs 2000 – 3000

* Ballys Casino – Thai Girls USD80 – 100

* Rest House, Fredrica Road Wellawatte. Bar Girls –Rs 3000

* Colonial Holiday Villa Unawatuna Sri Lankan girls Rs 1250 – 2000 3hours

Doctor Kolla
02-11-10, 04:54
I think my earlier post will help out the new comers who keep on asking questions.

Knight Lancelot
02-11-10, 05:03
Hi KL,

I know you are talking regard me. But that search fuction isn't work with Proxy. Also I can't expose my identity to T*C browsing without proxy.

CheersI didnt specifically meant for you.

Anyway we can understand your circumstances.

Tea Boy
02-11-10, 13:52
Abdul Caffoor Mawatha (off Duplication Road)

* Moon Night Club – 18/1, Sellamuttu Avenue, Kollupitiya (Road between two halfs of Hotel Renuka) Next to Tropicana Beach Hotel

Chinese Girls (good quality- SLR 5000 per 1 Hour SLR 10000 Full Night. Till next morning 8. 30.

What's the point of copying and pasting out-dated information from somewhere on the web? The above two places in particular don't exist. Several of the others are doubtful.

Tea Boy
02-11-10, 14:02
Hi KL,

Cheers

Darknightlk,

There is absolutely no need for a proxy to browse ISG. The only people who will know your IP address are Mr.Jackson and his web hosting team in the USA, and I am certain that they maintain confidentiality.

Tea Boy

The Vampire
02-11-10, 14:27
Dr. Kolla,

Your information were doubtfull to me on the very first day i saw them. And now you are copying and pasting items from other websites. That place in the duplication road is closed for more than an yeay now.

So my friend if you bang a freelancer for 1K, if the incident is true..just publish it.Otherwise don't waste your and others time.

Doctor Kolla
02-11-10, 14:54
Ya I know these are a bit out dated. But rather going through out all the forum these places can give quit a good idea of some of most interesting places discussed within the forum. *(some) among these LP sellamuttu aniwatte and Kinjou small gate I can guarantee still workin. Only dose expensive places I havnt tried. Anyways if TB says its useless it should be.

Ricardino12
02-11-10, 15:01
What was your point of posting (pasting) the below information?

Chinese Girls (good quality- SLR 5000 per 1 Hour SLR 10000 Full Night. Till next morning 8. 30. Room at Tropicana Beach Hotel SLR 1650 (A/C, Hot Water)

* Liberty Plaza – (Apartments) Sri lankan Girls – Rs 4000. Extra Rs 2000 you can get threesome Fully night at your place Rs 10000. Russian girls – Rs 5000

* Massage parlors

2. Plamira Avenue Col. 3

3. Ceylon Inn Col – 6

* Havelock Road after passing Dickmans Rosd there is a Dulux Sign and a Kinjou Restaurant. After passing there.. Sri Lankan Girl. Rs 2000 – 3000

Jay Dee
02-11-10, 16:55
That is because you are using the wrong poxy there are many to choose from if you are willing to do the work, do a search for proxy in google and try a few of them with ISG and you will find that the seach works fine on many of them.
JD

Hi KL,

Cheers

Jay Dee
02-11-10, 17:08
When I read this I was thinking along these lines too Tea Boy...

If I remember correctly Ceylon Inns too closed down about FIVE years ago.

Also it is no secret if you go to almost any small time hotel or ask the threewheel driver or door man at even a 5 star hotel they will get you a prostitute. This is a no brainer, what is important is the reporting on our experience, better selection and not being ripped out.... by this I mean Value Added Info.
JD.

What's the point of copying and pasting out-dated information from somewhere on the web? The above two places in particular don't exist. Several of the others are doubtful.

3. Ceylon Inn Col – 6

Tea Boy
02-12-10, 02:40
Ya I know these are a bit out dated. But rather going through out all the forum these places can give quit a good idea of some of most interesting places discussed within the forum. *(some) among these LP sellamuttu aniwatte and Kinjou small gate I can guarantee still workin. Only dose expensive places I havnt tried. Anyways if TB says its useless it should be.

Doctor Kolla,

Have you been to Kinjou restaurant recently (not for the food, for other things)?
If so, a detailed report would be very useful.

Tea Boy

Doctor Kolla
02-12-10, 11:05
Tb.

Him yap I've been there few months back. Not recently though. About 3 or 4 months back I guess. Didn't like the collection there almost all were above 30 and didn't have any good looks. They said 1 other girl is busy at that time if I want I can wait for her. But I dnt hav the habit of waitin so I jst went off. There's alot.

Doctor Kolla
02-12-10, 11:09
I'm not going to criticize you or some thing. But If you dont think my reports are reliable just don't read them. Thanx.

Any one else who thinks its worth while reading the crap I write can read dose.

Kama Tools
02-12-10, 11:16
Turtleboy,

How do you know which girl "Rabaul 12" is referring to?

KT

Blk Forest
02-12-10, 18:23
Sorry for my late Report from October 2009

Before and after I visited my girl in Kandy, I spend same days in Hotel Mt Lavinia to relax.

At my second day afternoon I took the train to Colombo and walked to Liberty Plaza. The Security Officer in the elevator wanted a tip to bring me to 8th floor. I gave him 100 RS. Then a man brought me to an apartment. Inside was a big room with a bar. There was no drinks served at the bar (perhaps it was to early). A man gave me the Visit Card of the Club. The new name seems to be Shana. I had to pay him 6000 for 2 hours. No difference which girl. 7 girls where sitting at the Bar. One was a blond Russian. Including the Russian only 3 girls was my taste. Rest was old and/or fat. Only one of this girls gave me a smile. So I took her. We changed to an apartment over the floor. There where 3 of several rooms busy. We found a free room. The girl gave me a good service. After the first round she was going out of the room for a shower. She came back as wet girl. This animates me to start at once for the next round. In the end I was totally satisfied and gave 1000 tip. The Place is not to bad, but a bit expansive. The rooms are without AC so it’s a bit hot in the highest floor.

On my last day coming back from Colombo shopping, my TukTuk driver asked me I want some girls. So we went to a place somewhere between Colombo and Mt Lavinia. Sorry I would not find this place by my own. They said 3 girls are there, but I saw only one. It was a nice slim girl. Age 24. 2 hours in AC room was 6500. This girl had also a good service. We had a lot of fun together. Even with her poor English an my very little Sinhala. She sayd, I don’t need to give her a tip. Nevertheless gave her 1000. Just before end of the 2 hours someone knocked at the door. Next customer was waiting. It seems, this time was only one girl there.

Perhaps I had luck with this girls, but it was much better then girls I had 3 years ago. Girls talked with me, do not refuse to touch them on different places, don’t look away during action and animate me to do more. Only the prices are high. But people say, when I would be more often there, a private arrangement is much cheaper. But my private arrangement I have in Kandy and all togther not realy cheaper.

Roshan69
02-12-10, 18:36
I see some couples or pairs pretending as couples looking for some swinginng experience (exchange partners). Does anyone here has experience?

I will be participating on a 3some with a MILF next week with my friend. Its a MILF he has found and he has convinced her for a 3rd person to be in (thats me.).

But I have no prev experience on a real 3some or couple thing. Though I have a massaging experience with couple thing. I'll post it in m next post.

How will be the hotel/room booking? Is it risky or safe for 3ppl and law?

Please advice.

I'll explain the game once I am done with it.

Roshan69
02-12-10, 18:49
This was in the hitad many months back and I had the contact saved. I called the phone a lady picked and said they provide genuine ayurwedik massage.

Herbal and she and her husband work for a hospital or some ayurwedik thing in kalutara or somewhere and they use that oil. Hotel and home visits.

I asked is the lady or both doing the msg. She said if both or she only can but her husband will be in the room. I wanted to act a bit pervet and intemacy to see what they really in to. So I asked do you provide a HJ, will I be naked, will she be naked too and stuff. Anwers were only for HJ but I convinced her for an appointment. And asked her how her appearance. Tan, mid 30 avarage body size and look good it seems. Then I asked her can I have a full service then she agreed but only with her man also in. I was bit worried but I said fine. This was for 3. 5k FS. 1. 5k for msg only.

So I had to book a room in a place in mount where they instructed.

And I had to wait in the room and both came in the guy was almost 50 and the woman was some 36-39 and not soo in to my type. What to do I had already booked the room and they came and asked wht I want msg or sex. I said start from msg but the guy had to be away. As I am a straight guy not a bi.

So a chair is given and he was looking out of the window while we were in the game.

She was GFE type body 6/10, face 5/10 ass 6/10 and attitude 8/10 and she was ready to do anything.

I had a doubt was it really her husband or he is using her to get work done because I saw burnt marks all over her body and I felt bad too. But after the msg I just had a thing in and out with a jerk out as I was not soooo impressed.

But in a way I was happy it was a different experience and they were so good at negotiatin as I droped my price to 2 with FS saying I was not so convinced about the looks. But service was good.

Ian Botha
02-12-10, 23:34
Doctor Kolla,

Have you been to Kinjou restaurant recently (not for the food, for other things)?
If so, a detailed report would be very useful.

Tea BoySome of the Seniors does not seem to appreciate Dr. Kolla's information. I feel he has given some information even some of our Seniors who wrote 100's and even 10 times more than that has not given. Thanks Dr. Kolla. Keep the info flowing. It is not the number of posts but the content which matters.

Ian Botha
02-12-10, 23:38
Dr. Kolla,

Your information were doubtfull to me on the very first day i saw them. And now you are copying and pasting items from other websites. That place in the duplication road is closed for more than an yeay now.

So my friend if you bang a freelancer for 1K, if the incident is true..just publish it.Otherwise don't waste your and others time.Man Skip any post you do not like man. This is a public post. I appreciate some information Dr. Kolla has given , though Ceylon Inns is now IFS. Do not discourage the guy he had a very good start compared to all of us even when compared to the Senior most people. Encourage him and do not discourage the guy.

Ian Botha
02-12-10, 23:49
I think my earlier post will help out the new comers who keep on asking questions.Hi guys,

Most of us including me at times have not been contributing much with contacts. But when you look at Dr. Kolla some info was useful.

I saw about 50 last posts of a Senior guy (I stopped at 50 and did not check others as I did not have time) and no contacts or experience. But saying little bit of comments. So let's all cut the crap and have some useful information. Number of post do not matter, the content matters. Rich the content even 3 posts will be worth more than 100's of useless posts. Now do not ask me to name anyone. Let's stop this bickering and get on with posting new information.

Tea Boy
02-13-10, 01:33
But in a way I was happy it was a different experience and they were so good at negotiatin as I droped my price to 2 with FS saying I was not so convinced about the looks. But service was good.

Roshan,

Thanks for this interesting genuine report - A good example for new members. I too would be concerned about the burn marks on the woman's body.

Tea Boy

Tea Boy
02-13-10, 01:53
So we went to a place somewhere between Colombo and Mt Lavinia. Sorry I would not find this place by my own. They said 3 girls are there, but I saw only one. It was a nice slim girl. Age 24. 2 hours in AC room was 6500. This girl had also a good service. We had a lot of fun together.

Blk Forest,

Thanks for your report. I see that you have been a member since 2005, and some of your previous reports were from Spain.

I am glad you had a good experience. You seem to have been charged at least 50% more than what a local would pay, but if you stayed in Sri Lanka longer you would make more contacts and get a better deal. It is a pity that you did not get the phone number of the Dehiwala/Mount Lavinia place.

Tea Boy

Jay Dee
02-13-10, 08:57
Ian Botha

So what you are saying is that it is better to give out dated and useless information of places long closed down, and it does not matter that other members may take the time and trouble to visit all these places only to find that these places are closed down or no more in business.. than none at all.

WOW! if this makes sense to the others I apologize. .

Actually Dr kolla has given some very nice reports and hats off to him for those but this particular report was not one of them, we were just pointing that out certainly I have no intention of offending him and I hope he would not take it personally.
JD

Some of the Seniors does not seem to appreciate Dr. Kolla's information. I feel he has given some information even some of our Seniors who wrote 100's and even 10 times more than that has not given. Thanks Dr. Kolla. Keep the info flowing. It is not the number of posts but the content which matters.

Jay Dee
02-13-10, 09:35
You continue to amaze me....

As you say Ceylon Inns is now the Institute of Fundamental Studies, (IFS) a famous component software business developer.

And YOU actually appreciate the information in relation to this forum, some joke it would be if one of us walk up to the IFS receptionist and ask for a massage.!?

.... and for the record I have no intention of discouraging Dr Kolla, incidentally why do you want to speak up for him this is an anonymous forum if Dr Kolla has something to say he can certainly say it, don't try to be his grandmother, and if you really care for Dr Kolla you would have reported the sites that were not useful rather that other members finding out for themselves and subsequently blaming him.

JD

[/QUOTE=Ian Botha] .... I appreciate some information Dr. Kolla has given , though Ceylon Inns is now IFS. Do not discourage the guy .... [/QUOTE]

Jay Dee
02-13-10, 10:31
roshan69 you are great guy, i would never be able to perform with another guy in the room... but be careful this could be a dangerous situation.

1. that guy could take a photo of you (or video) for blackmail / extortion or post on internet.
2. may say that you raped his girl friend and extort money from you.

just an example of what happened to me with a girl i had been banging off and on for about 4months, (she's married and said husband did not know otherwise he would kill her and me).... anyway one day i was going with her to the hotel in mt lavinia that i usually do but since were were very early the gate was closed i got out of the car and went to get the security to open the gate and came back to the car but stood outside till the gate was opened , since the door was slightly opened i heard her talking to someone on the phone saying that "not to worry mathaya cannot hear as he is outside the car" she said " we are now near the hotel and he is waiting for them to open the gate" when i heard this i was so mad (and sacred) i got in first thing i grabbed the phone from her and removed the battery, i blasted her and asked her who she was talking to , she said that was her husband and he knows about us and did not mind anymore, but i was so scared i took off like a jet and dropped her off at another bus stand(gave her some money i think about 1k and told her to get the hell out) and only when i reached near my home did i pull over and my heart stopped racing. i don't know if this was a trick or a scam or blackmail but have been careful ever since....
jd

so a chair is given and he was looking out of the window while we were in the game.

she was gfe type body 6/10, face 5/10 ass 6/10 and attitude 8/10 and she was ready to do anything.

editor's note: i would suggest that the author or another forum member consider posting a link to this report in the reports of distinction thread. please click here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php) for more information.

Turtleboy
02-13-10, 10:34
Hi Kama Tools,

My reasons to believe that it is the same girl are:

1. Contact through internet site.
2. Age 24.
3. Speaks good english.
4. Price 6k for 3 hours

Naturally I can not be 100% sure that it is the same girl, but lets say 95%.

Hopefully "Rabaul 12" will give his report after meeting her. Then we would know.

Turtleboy,

How do you know which girl "Rabaul 12" is referring to?

KT

Doctor Kolla
02-13-10, 15:01
I hope you guys understand what I'm trying to prove here. This is just my opinion.

Including me most of the new comers and almost 100% of the people who go through this forum as visitors read this solely for information. Some thing to taste some where you can put your thing inside and have some Tension relief. I hope you guys will not get angry with me if is say. People read this forum not to fascinate the way some one else screwd some woman or how he enjoyed it, its mainly how to get to the jackpot for himself too. Basically my point is the way how you banged the chick isn't important, mostly the way how you found the chick is important!

Looks like Ian also went through the same problems I did.

I know its my mistake putting that set of old stuff without much follow up, but my whole idea was to just give some thing for the guys who in need. Hope 1 of the seniors will re make the thing with the things available and re post it.

Thanks

Rabaul 12
02-13-10, 16:22
Hi Tea Boy,

You seem to know the 24 year old lady I am talking about?

Would you be able to comment on that more please?

Jay Dee
02-13-10, 19:04
Someone wanted a free proxy server to surf ISG, I have tested one called w2 dot hidemyass dot com which works just fine. (please note it is w2. not www.)

URL is w2.hidemyass.com

JD

Koththumee
02-14-10, 02:25
Thank s JD. What ever you say is Good information on mongering life.

All the good members.

Thanks

Ricardino12
02-14-10, 06:32
thats sounds scary. but then again may b. the husband was trying to be the pimp. or she cud have been a full time prostitute who was wierd things.

but glad you didn't get in to any trouble.

roshan69 you are great guy, i would never be able to perform with another guy in the room. but be careful this could be a dangerous situation.

1. that guy could take a photo of you (or video) for blackmail / extortion or post on internet.

2. may say that you raped his girl friend and extort money from you.

just an example of what happened to me with a girl i had been banging off and on for about 4months, (she's married and said husband did not know otherwise he would kill her and me). anyway one day i was going with her to the hotel in mt lavinia that i usually do but since were were very early the gate was closed i got out of the car and went to get the security to open the gate and came back to the car but stood outside till the gate was opened, since the door was slightly opened i heard her talking to someone on the phone saying that "not to worry mathaya cannot hear as he is outside the car" she said " we are now near the hotel and he is waiting for them to open the gate" when i heard this i was so mad (and sacred) i got in first thing i grabbed the phone from her and removed the battery, i blasted her and asked her who she was talking to, she said that was her husband and he knows about us and did not mind anymore, but i was so scared i took off like a jet and dropped her off at another bus stand(gave her some money i think about 1k and told her to get the hell out) and only when i reached near my home did i pull over and my heart stopped racing. i don't know if this was a trick or a scam or blackmail but have been careful ever since.

jd

Ricardino12
02-14-10, 06:49
Hi Ian,

The information posted there was a basic copy and place from another site .

Almost all infomation on it are outdated.

But you may be right, he could have been posting the information with a good itention.

I'll post another message with a similar thing that happend to me.

Some of the Seniors does not seem to appreciate Dr. Kolla's information. I feel he has given some information even some of our Seniors who wrote 100's and even 10 times more than that has not given. Thanks Dr. Kolla. Keep the info flowing. It is not the number of posts but the content which matters.

Ricardino12
02-14-10, 06:51
There is a Senior Member in this forum who gave me some info about a girl called k***d*.

Initially I told him I don't have much contacts and then told him I have numbers of some girls/aunties I have seen some timeback

I gave him numbers of this aunty I knew of who I had a session with around an year before I gave him the number. Unfortunately that auntys number was not working or smething like tha as per the snr member.

Guesss what he did? He went and posted a private message to every other member he knew and started telling them not to give me any info. The best part since this senior guy told me that he cudnt reach the number I gavel. I did not even attempt to meet the girl from the contact he gave

Anyway all in all. Don't spoil another persons name till you are sure.

Fun Boy 76
02-14-10, 07:57
Visited Aloka yesterday and had to wait about 45 min for W".

She came with customery smile, she is small made and cute.

Massage was OK and she is bit reluctant for full access but managed to squeeze her small boobs and tight back.

Nice HJ provided, and she gave me "Belimal drink" after one hour session.

Overall session not bad, but upto the mark for feeling lovers.

I was highly simpethized after noticed her situation, because people were que for her. My session was over by 6.30pm, and other guy also waiting for her to take.

She said , they have to work since 8.30am -8.30pm but some times for well known customers till 9.30pm.

What a job Man!!!!!!!!!!

Ricardino12
02-14-10, 09:03
Nice reponse Dr Kolla. I tottaly agree with the point you made. :) However there was also a point on what others of the forum mentioned.

Anyway congrats on your reports.

I hope you guys understand what I'm trying to prove here. This is just my opinion.

Including me most of the new comers and almost 100% of the people who go through this forum as visitors read this solely for information. Some thing to taste some where you can put your thing inside and have some Tension relief. I hope you guys will not get angry with me if is say. People read this forum not to fascinate the way some one else screwd some woman or how he enjoyed it, its mainly how to get to the jackpot for himself too. Basically my point is the way how you banged the chick isn't important, mostly the way how you found the chick is important!

I know its my mistake putting that set of old stuff without much follow up, but my whole idea was to just give some thing for the guys who in need. Hope 1 of the seniors will re make the thing with the things available and re post it.

Thanks

Tea Boy
02-14-10, 12:11
Hi Tea Boy,

You seem to know the 24 year old lady I am talking about?

Would you be able to comment on that more please?

Rabaul,

I have no idea who this lady is. Anyway, good luck!

TB

Doctor Kolla
02-14-10, 17:48
Machn I still couldn't give you a response to your request. Its not that I've forgotten or anything I still couldn't find enough free time to visit breeze. I'll let you know the waiters name as soon as I visit there again.

Regards

DK

Fun Boy 76
02-14-10, 18:39
Got this contact through my long term friend in ISG.

I visited her home in Nawala as per her request by 4pm and parked my car in side her garage.

At the time of my entrance there was a servant but she kept her in the room.
Nice house, since she is in touch with leading politicos she has been managed for this luxury life.

It was my first meeting with her she greeted me with coffee after discuss my wishes.Then, she adviced me to maintain my voice in low level and mostly she was in signal communication with me while I was at her hall (because her servant does not know this matter I guess).

She asked me to come upstair room, I went up and hugged her, she is awsome and her boobs are well built and firm. Its more attractive because of her dress and bra she wear that day.

While I was in foreplay she recieved a call to her land line, it was a leading politico and she spent nearly 15 minuets with him on the line (I dont want to disclose the details what she discussed).

Again, we fall in love and kissed each other played well before go for a initial wash. We had a wash together in the nice bathroom and she offered me clean towell etc.

Then, we went for main food, I did missionary first, she responded well and she is in need of sex.While I was riding her she was ordering me to do according her wish.

After 20 miniuets I pop out my coke, and both had wash again.

Again, she wanted me to fuck and complemented about my body, so decided for second round, she started with cow girl and changed for missionary....
in the halfway she asked me the permission for a different thing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It was first time in my sex life I had this chance...........she wanted to use "plastic penis" and she was in utmost feelings that time, then I said OK.

She went to another room and brought a BIG COKE and did herself very fastly, and asked me to bite her boobs, she is into very hard sex.

After 15 minuets she came with a big noice, then I proceeded with my coke and it was too big ride.

When, I was leaving her, she was begging me to come again.............

My ratings for I"

Face: 08/10

Boobs:10/10

Back:10/10

Stomach:10/10 (flat)

Cost:Rs.6,000/-

Room: free of charge.

All in all very great experience in my life time.

She called me today also and asked her to visit again.

This contact can be shared strictly only to my BUDDY LIST, pls other dont mistake me since its highly confidential issue.

Tea Boy
02-15-10, 02:48
Fun Boy,

Thanks for your report. At first I thought it might be a Russian name, then I thought of a Sri Lankan name which matches the above, and was able to locate two girls by that name on Facebook! Also, the price of Rs.6000 makes me wonder whether it might be the same 24 year old lady mentioned by Rabaul 12.

It was first time in my sex life I had this chance...........she wanted to use "plastic penis" and she was in utmost feelings that time, then I said OK.

I am not sure that I understand this. Did she put a plastic penis in her pussy in preference to Fun Boy Junior?

Tea Boy

Fun Boy 76
02-15-10, 07:04
Fun Boy,

Thanks for your report. At first I thought it might be a Russian name, then I thought of a Sri Lankan name which matches the above, and was able to locate two girls by that name on Facebook! Also, the price of Rs.6000 makes me wonder whether it might be the same 24 year old lady mentioned by Rabaul 12.

I am not sure that I understand this. Did she put a plastic penis in her pussy in preference to Fun Boy Junior?

Tea Boy

She is a Sri lankan lady not the one Rabaul or other's described in the forum.
Its highly private contact, I dont think she is available frequently as normal pros.

Tea Boy,

Since she was so horney, she used plastic penis and wanted longtime fuck that time. I also take a break in between the session to make enjoy myself while watching this new experience.

Jay Dee
02-15-10, 16:54
Hi Doc,

No need to explain further it is very clear to me that your intentions were good even though some of the information was not accurate, also throughout all this you kept your cool and did not get abusive, that speaks a lot for your attitude, as far as I am concerned this is a forgotten issue so don't worry about it.

It is true that for many new comers their immediate goal is to get information that will help them to get laid asap, but as time goes on, a forum becomes much, much more that a simple information kiosk, I for one are sometimes inspired by reading someones report that I want to head out and have some fun of my own, all men like to brag/boast this is something that has come down from the primitive ages where menfolk exchange stories round a campfire (in modern times at a Bar). so long as we d not go overboard and write fantasy it can be interesting AND inspiring, also most people will easily be able filter out the substance of the report/post and filter out the bloat.
Call me a fool or call me romantic but most of the time I am reading this forum it is not to grab some information and rush out to get laid.

Happy mongering everyone
JD

Thanks

Jay Dee
02-15-10, 17:16
Visited my 2nd favorite SPA with a prior appointment with E* my small made "Sudu Kella" with the mesmerizing eyes, very good massage followed by and excellent HJ while at the same time with her other hand she was vigorously rubbing my balls and the base of the shaft (this one is always willing to learn new tricks I throw at her) .

Explosive finish.. but sad news she said she may be leaving soon however she has my number and will contact me if she does leave.

As always does not allow be to squeeze her boobs but just as I was cummng I took an excuse to suddenly cup her boob since I was cumming she was too busy to stop me.

cost 1K +1 K tip
girl, very fair, small made,thin, small boobs, lovely soft skin and face 8/10

JD

Jay Dee
02-15-10, 17:39
I think Tea Boy was just making a joke (that she preferred a plastic dilido to your dick) LoL ... But it is common that women who masturbate a lot sometimes need to use their toys to get off. One burgher girl (on of the famous Rimez girls) I banged a long long time back suddenly waned me to stop and with my cock half inside her she furiously fingered her clit till she came, watching this I was so hot that I fired into her even without pumping... this was a time I used to risk going bareback the glorious days of no AIDS.

JD

Tea Boy,
Since she was so horney, she used plastic penis and wanted longtime fuck that time. I also take a break in between the session to make enjoy myself while watching this new experience.

..... I am not sure that I understand this. Did she put a plastic penis in her pussy in preference to Fun Boy Junior?

Tea Boy

Darknightlk
02-15-10, 19:11
Someone wanted a free proxy server to surf ISG, I have tested one called w2 dot hidemyass dot com which works just fine. (please note it is w2. not www.)

URL is w2.hidemyass.com

JDHi dude,

Thanks

Fun Boy 76
02-15-10, 19:13
Hi Mates,

Lilly white back to action........, Since I am not into thai food these days, could not visit the place.

Guys if you have any good experience recently at LW, pls report then I can also try.

FB

Bamba04
02-15-10, 21:40
I have some numbers for guys who like milk.

Willing to share with fellow fetish lovers.

Kama Tools
02-16-10, 05:57
Glad to hear that, will try and let you guys know.

KT

Hi Mates,

Lilly white back to action........, Since I am not into thai food these days, could not visit the place.

Guys if you have any good experience recently at LW, pls report then I can also try.

FB

Browndick
02-16-10, 12:41

ThanksI agree with Doctor Kolla regarding the contents of the report. As junior members we like to re.

Browndick
02-16-10, 12:43

ThanksI agree with Doctor Kolla regarding the contents of the report. As junior members we like to read a report to gather information on how to find a lay. The detils of the encounter need not be too long.

Lasa Boy
02-16-10, 12:56
I have some numbers for guys who like milk.

Willing to share with fellow fetish lovers.Finally some one with same interest. If you can you send the info to my email it'l be great help. Send to [Email address deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

Browndick
02-16-10, 13:57

Also I have many more genuine contacts not brothals.Hi Roshan69,

I am not able to send a PM you. I will be visiting Colombo next month on my way to the Maldives. If I need to get some contacts, please advise I could contact you.

Regards

BD

Tea Boy
02-16-10, 14:15
I saw about 50 last posts of a Senior guy (I stopped at 50 and did not check others as I did not have time) and no contacts or experience. But saying little bit of comments. So let's all cut the crap and have some useful information. Number of post do not matter, the content matters. Rich the content even 3 posts will be worth more than 100's of useless posts. Now do not ask me to name anyone.It appears that Ian Botha has been "investigating" my posts. I hope that he will soon be giving us some useful information.

Today I visited one of the MP's which is being advertised in Hitads. There was an English-speaking gentleman at Reception who appears to be the owner. He invited me to choose a girl. Three of the girls were busy, presumably the most popular. Of the two girls available, one was slimmer (a 6), the other I would rate 5.5. I chose the slimmer one, having paid Rs.1000 for the massage.

This girl I will refer to as A---. She is about 32 years old, and very friendly. From the beginning she was touching my arm like a girl friend. She had previously worked at Samsetha in Battaramulla. She led me to a spacious room with an attached bathroom (quite clean). Some of the rooms here don't have attached baths.

They don't use sheets here on the massage tables which are covered with rexine. I laid my towel on the table and lay down on the towel butt-naked. She did not say anything but just went out and brought another towel to cover me. This also gradually came off during the massage.

She gave me the "credit-card swipe" between the butt-cheeks, clearly indicating that extras were on the menu. At this stage she closed the door firmly, but they are not allowed to lock the door. She lifted up her blouse and exposed her tits. She was quite happy for me to kiss them, but did not like them being sucked. An excellent HJ followed with special attention to the balls and A-hole area. She did not request a specific amount as tip, but I gave her Rs.1000.

Reliable mongers please PM me for the location and name of the girl.

Sexmachinelk
02-17-10, 03:28
It appears that Ian Botha has been "investigating" my posts. I hope that he will soon be giving us some useful information.

Dont worry TB, we know that your sudden drop of reports is due to the prevailing insecurity regarding mongering due to constant raids by our police under the wonderful administration of King Mahinda the 7th.

So just dont worry, you have our respect always.

Sexmachinelk
02-17-10, 03:33
I agree with Doctor Kolla regarding the contents of the report. As junior members we like to read a report to gather information on how to find a lay. The detils of the encounter need not be too long.

My friend, its the quality that is important not the quantity. If you want to know just how to get laid, you need not come to this forums, you just have to go to the Pettah Bo Tree and you will find plenty of women to satisfy your requests.

This forums are for people to find out the most cost effective way (the best bang for buck) and the most pleasurable women. As junior members it would be better for you to spend some time being cautious instead of running and banging your dick into any pussy available, cuz the last thing you want is your ass hauled off to the police.

Sexmachinelk
02-17-10, 03:47
Guys,
Please be careful of picking street walkers and unknown free lancers.
One of my friends had a bad experience on monday. He was driving near borella kanatte and when he stopped at the traffic lights there was a woman making her intentions clear. He put the shutter down, and asked the woman the price, and asked her to jump in. Then she suddenly says she is from the police and asked him to pull over. He panicked and decided to drive away, but out of a tree ahead a police fellow came out on to the road. He realised the game was up and pulled over.

To cut a long story short, he was strongarmed with being hauled for soliciting and remanded etc.....of course by that time he was pleading for himself. The policeman then said that an exception can be made in this instance seeing he is a reputable person.....and my friend was smart enough to accept that hint. Needless to say it cost him 10,000 Rs bribe!!

It's hard to say if this was a official sanctioned thing, or just attempt by a bunch of corrupt cops to try to make a fast buck. Still be careful about street walkers.

I really dont know why, but why the f@ck does our police have to go about bothering mongers who arent doing anything wrong.....I guess that these are the added benefits of being under a imperial rule

Cssri12
02-17-10, 05:25
Hei friends,

There is a good spot in kelaniya near the new air bridge, (near indra traders). Price from 2k.4k. They are having a bunch of girls and you can select. If any one want the exact contacts please PM me.

Member #4746
02-17-10, 06:58
Hi

After a long break I went to this place, last Friday. The reasons were simple, I was starved of free lancer contacts, (but I have to say Tea boy did send me some info. Thanks to him, apart from him good contacts were given to me by Millii, Mango Jango-a real freind to me etc.) and I was not in the mood of blowing 10000/- and above on a banging session.

All in all my options were limited,

1. To go to Sandalla at Mt. Lavania which had drag queens(quality had droped so much and rooms were a mess)

2. HFC at bamba-the mongers call it the TEP or whatever. (Hit and miss-some times they have good ones but the place is crappy/you have to have your own bedsheets towels the shower head water even the bed if you know what I mean)

So with all the bad publicity, I still went with the LP option

1. Secure place.even with the constant raids the place had become immune-hey if you are unlucky then you are unlucky to be in the wrong place wrong time.

2. A selection-russians locals, thais Chinese etc.

3. 4000/- or 5000/=(russians) with the room no payments to tri shaw guys pimps etc.

4. No hassale you don't have to spend on phone calls, just go in there pay the money bang the girl come out

5. The attitude of girls had changed somewhat, the provide GFE experiance at least they pretend to. (Since the I'll reputed days of LP)

6. Madam was nowhere to be seen.

And now to the main session

Girls name. Riyani(for all junior members no need to hide these things like the holy grail go and enjoy and be carefull about the LE)

Age. 25-30

Looks-5/10

CBJ/and sex

She was like the the "Pam Grier" of 70/80's Blackploitation movies

Another plus is at LP the girls wear kinky cloths, were you immeadietly get a hard on(unlike freelancer who wear grandma undergarments etc.)

Priyani was wearing a mini skirt(skin tight, and when I say mini it must have been micro mini)big made girl with huge thighs and bum. Large tits, the most sexy lingerie.

Amenable to positions, allowed missionery and doggy, I took her near a chair and banged doggy.itwas the most awsome site as her humoungous boobs started fraying back and forth.

Bottom side to the encounter

1. One shot, I didn't bother to ask for the second, like all girls in LP are she was in a hurry.

2. They tend to take you across the corridor to other flats(nice Place with all the new furniture)

All in all satisfyng expereince.

Cost 4000/-

I paid her 500/ as a tip (though she refused to take it)

100/- to a pimp who was waiting outside the saloon sice the guy asked for a

Suport(and since I was satisfied and happy-and all my blood had drained out of my head by that time)

Regards

Mervyn

Kama Tools
02-17-10, 07:27
Hi Botha,

Your perception about 'SENIOR' member is way off dude. All those who have a lot of posts don't get the same respect as some. Being senior is one thing and being respected in a forum is another. In my view passing on contacts can be done by anyone but guiding or warning new users of problems is mostly done by seniors which is more valuable than the contact itself. When you are in mongering for some time you tend to repeat with some girls or MPs and if nothing extraordinary happens it dosent warrant a report does it?

By the way no one is questioning the intention of DR but the validity of the info posted, he himself accepted that mistake. So let us move on.

KT

Hi guys,

Most of us including me at times have not been contributing much with contacts. But when you look at Dr. Kolla some info was useful.

I saw about 50 last posts of a Senior guy (I stopped at 50 and did not check others as I did not have time) and no contacts or experience. But saying little bit of comments. So let's all cut the crap and have some useful information. Number of post do not matter, the content matters. Rich the content even 3 posts will be worth more than 100's of useless posts. Now do not ask me to name anyone. Let's stop this bickering and get on with posting new information.

Luckysri
02-17-10, 07:30
Can somebody help me in finding this Kinjou restaurant place.the action takes place inside the restaurant or somewhere around this place.please guide me.

Luckysri

Originally Posted by Doctor Kolla

* Massage parlors

2. Plamira Avenue Col. 3

3. Ceylon Inn Col – 6

Tea Boy
02-17-10, 13:38
Kinjou Spot
Can somebody help me in finding this Kinjou restaurant place.the action takes place inside the restaurant or somewhere around this place.please guide me.

Luckysri

Luckysri,

Kinjou restaurant is easy to find. It is on the main Havelock Road at the junction with Skelton Gardens. There used to be girls available there 4 or 5 years ago, but not since then.

Tea Boy

Tea Boy
02-17-10, 14:03
Guys,
One of my friends had a bad experience on monday. He was driving near borella kanatte and when he stopped at the traffic lights there was a woman making her intentions clear. He put the shutter down, and asked the woman the price, and asked her to jump in. Then she suddenly says she is from the police and asked him to pull over. He panicked and decided to drive away, but out of a tree ahead a police fellow came out on to the road. He realised the game was up and pulled over.

To cut a long story short, he was strongarmed with being hauled for soliciting and remanded etc.....of course by that time he was pleading for himself. The policeman then said that an exception can be made in this instance seeing he is a reputable person.....and my friend was smart enough to accept that hint. Needless to say it cost him 10,000 Rs bribe!!

It's hard to say if this was a official sanctioned thing, or just attempt by a bunch of corrupt cops to try to make a fast buck. Still be careful about street walkers.

I really dont know why, but why the f@ck does our police have to go about bothering mongers who arent doing anything wrong.....I guess that these are the added benefits of being under a imperial rule

Sexmachinelk,

Thanks for this warning. This is really useful information. I don't personally go in for this sort of thing, but I know that several Senior Members have been tempted.

According to my knowledge of Sri Lanka law, a monger who picks up a streetwalker has committed NO crime, but these Police f**kers don't care two hoots about the law. In certain other countries, "kerb-crawling" to pick up girls is against the law, but not in Sri Lanka.

Tea Boy

Jay Dee
02-17-10, 16:03
I think you friend was tricked by corrupt LE, Maybe the cop and the hooker are working together, as far as I know the offense is for providing or soliciting to provide sexual services, but given the country's situvation your friend probably had no choice.. Wonder what would have happened if he bluffed his way and said that he would go to the police station and call his lawyer.

I for one never pick up a hooker for one they could be easily carrying a gun or some weapon .... just too much of a risk. Stay safe guys use common sense.
JD

Guys,

Ricardino12
02-17-10, 18:29
Damn thats pretty bad experience.. He cud have gone to the cop station and blamed it on the girl. U sure the cop was a real cop.?

Guys,