PDA

View Full Version : Colombo

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112

Mrpusa
08-26-10, 04:07
I went to orchids near Renuka Hotel. They trired to charge me 3K but settled for 2K. Two fair skinned women in the thrities were available. I had a decent masssage followed by HJ.

POSITIVE SIDE: Clean, massage was fair to good, powder no oil. She gave me a good 45 minutes of her time! HJ was good, with playing with balls. No fear of contracting a STD/AIDS/ etc, unlike Julianna's where the BBBJ and other unprotected acts might lead to an infection! The ladies name is Darshani.

NEGATIVE: Tried to get 3K and tried to humuilate me for not paying the 3K, entrance is a turn off, and general ambiance would need to be imporeved. No A/C juts a fan!

RETURN? Most likely!

Tea Boy
08-26-10, 05:06
I paid her a tip of USD 20 and she was quite happy. Gave a deep parting kiss.

Sarangdharp,

Thanks for your report, but the fact is that the Russian girls don't expect a tip. Give any number of kisses, but please don't give them extra money.

TB

Tea Boy
08-26-10, 05:17
Again she started to pretend she was writing a text, but she was trying to take pictures. This got me quite concerned and I took her phone away and kept it on my side of the bed.

Chrismonger3,

Thanks for warning us. Your report shows how sophisticated these girls and pimps are becoming. Do you not think that the pimp might be a part of this possible blackmail conspiracy? If so, please consider naming him so that other members can avoid him.

TB

Skywalker J
08-26-10, 07:25
Chrismonger3,

Thanks for the heads up on these people!

Wayout
08-26-10, 08:10
I am sure she must be over 45 now, but still you won't be disappointed as her BJ is just exceptional.! No other Sri Lankan girl could beat that as she has some amazing ways of taking care of the balls while on BJ, which gives an amazing feeling and the Orgasm is very high rated.!

There are times I have cum on her mouth and she wouldn't mind that either, but of-course not on the first visit.!Hey Mate,

She operate with another, Mayuri or Primya or something! Basement Singer building.

Some say she has STD, some say she blackmail.

If I were you I will wear condoms at all time. Good Luck.

ChrisMonger3
08-26-10, 08:22
Hi Teaboy,

I am not sure if he was part of it as I didn't meet him for the 2nd time after the incident to question him or talk to him and observe his body language. When I met him before this incident, I was just merely an unsuspecting fellow up for abit of mischief! He wasnt there when I hurriedly got out of the room.

When the woman asked for the tip, I told her that all negociations were done and everything was handed over. (frankly I would have tipped her if I had a good experience. But now I was very uneasy. So I didn't want too) she kept insisting at which point I said, wait I will talk to her man (and I opened the door). She sprung up from the bed she was sitting (brushing her hair) saying no no no! Don't talk to him and don't say anything.,. Its ok. Don't worry. And her story suddenly changed and she was now saying. Since you have given everything, you don't need to give anything. Etc etc. This either meant she was damn scared of the pimp or perhaps he may not be involved and she is doing this to bypass him and make a quick buck!

I don't know the name or number of the pimp as it was a case of me just meeting him on marine drive (if I had it. As a warning. I would have anyway sent PM's to all the members who I feel are genuine on this forum)

If I do see him again. I will complain.

Regards,

Chrismonger3

Chrismonger3,

Thanks for warning us. Your report shows how sophisticated these girls and pimps are becoming. Do you not think that the pimp might be a part of this possible blackmail conspiracy? If so, please consider naming him so that other members can avoid him.

TB

Pussz Hunter
08-26-10, 09:01
Hi Mongers,

All of sudden all started talking about Evonne Mathew.some say her age is 45 some say she is 50 but all appreciate her service.I didn’t meet her if any one give me a contact then I can try.One of my friend send me pic of Evvonne.i don’t know is this her real pictures those who have visited please confirm.

Happy hunting,

PH

Yohan101
08-26-10, 10:52
Thanks bros,

Thanks for the guidance, will give the comments once i go there.

Pussz Hunter
08-26-10, 12:05
Hey Mate,

She operate with another, Mayuri or Primya or something! Basement Singer building.

If I were you I will wear condoms at all time. Good Luck.Hi mate,

You mention Basement Singer building. Where is this building? Which are? Is she running a massage center or what?

Chrishan
08-26-10, 14:37
Hey Mate,

If I were you I will wear condoms at all time. Good Luck.Here is the website of Evvone

http://evonnemathew.shutterfly.com/26

Jay Dee
08-26-10, 15:28
Chrisonger3, I think you had a narrow escape, there are a lot of scams taking place due to the hardship many people are going through. I suggest to all mongers to password protect their phone (even if it is a 4 digit password) most phones have this facilitate, on my phone even the folders and photos have various levels of protection, I also carry a second "Badu Phone" to contact or record telephone numbers of SW here the SIM is not traceable to my name/address too.
I recollect I had a near escape with a known girl (have been using her for months) but suddenly she turned on me and tried to set me up, her idea was to get her so called husband to catch me in the act, he would be angry and would create a stir possibly leading to blackmail or something equally bad, but I happened to hear her plan while I was standing out of the car waiting for the man to open the gate, and kicked her out (literally)

take care guys.
JD

As I had just returned and being a holiday (poya), I had nothing too much to do. I drove to marine drive, parked the car and went for a walk. It was fairly overcast today, so it was rather pleasant.

While I was seated watching the ocean, I was approached by a guy. He was a kinda a pimp and I had seen him before as he had helped one of my friends out. He asked if I would want some company.........

....... Please try to avoid or be carefull if the women your with, starts blurting stuff I had said. She may be out to get you and blackmail you. I know we all don't like to be in that situation!

Regards

Chrismonger3

Tea Boy
08-26-10, 16:05
I think Evonne wants her location kept secret for her safety and for the safety of those who visit her. Anyone posting the location on the open forum is NOT helping other members.

Yohan101
08-26-10, 17:27
I think Evonne wants her location kept secret for her safety and for the safety of those who visit her. Anyone posting the location on the open forum is NOT helping other members.Yes, that's bad, don't reveal the location open.

Pussz Hunter
08-26-10, 18:38
I think Evonne wants her location kept secret for her safety and for the safety of those who visit her. Anyone posting the location on the open forum is NOT helping other members.I agree with Teaboy.Those who are going to viste please don't post her contact and place details on the main board.senior and trusted members can be shared the contact.

Bye,

PH

Runner72
08-26-10, 19:00
You must be referring to Sellamuttu Avenue. Try the one by Lalsons. Much better attitude there.

Yea mate..! Thats where I went..! Will surely try the one by Lalsons..!

However, I have had some bad experiences last year and may be its changed now..!

Will try and let you know..!

Chrishan
08-26-10, 20:27
I think Evonne wants her location kept secret for her safety and for the safety of those who visit her. Anyone posting the location on the open forum is NOT helping other members.Anyone who wants Evonne's contact number and location send me a pm.

Mrpusa
08-27-10, 03:34
I got the address from a fellow monger and checked the "other" orchids near Lalsons cleaners! It is pretty much the same as the orchids near Renuka Hotel. Cost is 3K and the tip, I gave was 1K for the HJ.

POSITIVE: This establishment has more gals working (about 6-8) then their sister operation on Selamuuta Ave. The girl I choose, Rajiesi, gave a very good oil masssage, this lasted for 40 minutes or so. Termintaed with a HJ.
No fear of contracting any STD/HIV!

NEGATIVE: Since the first time ever in Sri Lanka of mongering, I saw some European men, came saw the goods and left after 5 minutes. They were obviously NOT impressed with that which they saw! Harder to find this place than the sister location, unmarked! Overall ambiance needs some improvement and no A/C, just like the other Orchids!

REPEAT: WHY NOT? Most likely!

Ian Botha
08-27-10, 04:19
I went to orchids near Renuka Hotel. They trired to charge me 3K but settled for 2K. Two fair skinned women in the thrities were available. I had a decent masssage followed by HJ.

POSITIVE SIDE: Clean, massage was fair to good, powder no oil. She gave me a good 45 minutes of her time! HJ was good, with playing with balls. No fear of contracting a STD/AIDS/ etc, unlike Julianna's where the BBBJ and other unprotected acts might lead to an infection! The ladies name is Darshani.

NEGATIVE: Tried to get 3K and tried to humuilate me for not paying the 3K, entrance is a turn off, and general ambiance would need to be imporeved. No A/C juts a fan!

RETURN? Most likely!I thought standard fee here is Rs. 1,000/=. Have i got it wrong?

Ian Botha
08-27-10, 04:21
Sarangdharp,

Thanks for your report, but the fact is that the Russian girls don't expect a tip. Give any number of kisses, but please don't give them extra money.

TBYeah the girls never ask or expect a tip. Please do not spoil them. This is what we are famous for.

Ian Botha
08-27-10, 04:28
Hey Mate,

She operate with another, Mayuri or Primya or something!

If I were you I will wear condoms at all time. Good Luck.
I have never heard anyone saying she is blackmailing. Not so far. But wearing a condom is a must for all actions as she has been in the industry for donkeys years. I have taken some of her contacts as well, though lacking in quality. One doubt I always had was the price of her service which was Rs. 1000 at that time for 1 hours of good service. I always used to check for cameras as I was not certain about the motive.

She was definitely much much more slimmer the last time I saw her 10 years back and not so curvy and the ass is smaller than this pic.
but quite good in performance for certain.

Location please not discuss here. All who have given locations please edit your posts for the benefit of all asap. Imagine you been arrested while banging as someone here does not have discretion. I am certain Evonne will shift locations after not so well thought exposures in this forum.

Tea Boy
08-27-10, 11:27
NEGATIVE: Since the first time ever in Sri Lanka of mongering, I saw some European men, came saw the goods and left after 5 minutes. They were obviously NOT impressed with that which they saw! Harder to find this place than the sister location, unmarked! Overall ambiance needs some improvement and no A/C, just like the other Orchids!

Mrpusa,

If European men need A/C places, there are several:

(1) Spa Home, 594/3, Galle Road, Colombo 3
(2) Natural beauty, 30, 8th Lane, Colombo 3
(3) Global Towers Hotel, 11, Station Road, Colombo 6

Massage costs Rs.2500, and Rs.1500 for HJ. ( Those were the prices the last time I tried them out)

Tea Boy
08-27-10, 11:32
I thought standard fee here is Rs. 1,000/=. Have i got it wrong?

Ian,

Our esteemed fellow-member Mrpusa has been forced to pay "foreigners' rates". I personally think that is a very bad policy, but the Government is setting an example by charging foreigners more at places like Peradeniya Gardens.

Mrpusa
08-27-10, 15:13
I visited LP , 8th fl. The madam tried to get me for 6K instead of the standard 5K! I held my ground, and she gave in, recommended I take two gals! Instead, I just settled for Pooja. Good service from this provider, except it is rushed, no more than 20 minutes or so and fully protected. Tells me she is going to marry in Dec (already married and divorced from an Italian and has a 5 yr old son) and will move to UK!

ChrisMonger3
08-27-10, 19:48
Hay Jay dee,

I too have a "badu phone". But this perticular day I hadn't ventured out of my house in view of doing this. So wasn't prepared.

A lesson learnt, but without falling into shit. Luckily. I have wised up. I hope junior doesn't convince me otherwsie.

Regards,

Chrismonger3

Chrisonger3, I think you had a narrow escape, there are a lot of scams taking place due to the hardship many people are going through. I suggest to all mongers to password protect their phone (even if it is a 4 digit password) most phones have this facilitate, on my phone even the folders and photos have various levels of protection, I also carry a second "Badu Phone" to contact or record telephone numbers of SW here the SIM is not traceable to my name/address too.
I recollect I had a near escape with a known girl (have been using her for months) but suddenly she turned on me and tried to set me up, her idea was to get her so called husband to catch me in the act, he would be angry and would create a stir possibly leading to blackmail or something equally bad, but I happened to hear her plan while I was standing out of the car waiting for the man to open the gate, and kicked her out (literally)

take care guys.
JD

Ricardino12
08-27-10, 19:52
I dont think there is anything wrong in charging more from the foriegner in places like peradenidya gdns. its actually good. Locals get subsidised rates with foriegeners get norml/.higher rates.

Ian,

Our esteemed fellow-member Mrpusa has been forced to pay "foreigners' rates". I personally think that is a very bad policy, but the Government is setting an example by charging foreigners more at places like Peradeniya Gardens.

ChrisMonger3
08-27-10, 19:57
Hi Teaboy,

Isn't it Rs 5000 for non locals and 2500 for locals. Or is that only in sunriom?

(I am not 100% sure)

Regards

Chrismonger3

Mrpusa,

If European men need A/C places, there are several:

(1) Spa Home, 594/3, Galle Road, Colombo 3
(2) Natural beauty, 30, 8th Lane, Colombo 3
(3) Global Towers Hotel, 11, Station Road, Colombo 6

Massage costs Rs.2500, and Rs.1500 for HJ. ( Those were the prices the last time I tried them out)

ChrisMonger3
08-27-10, 20:01
Can anyone tell me if this is the same pooja who was at sunriom and then went to orchid (larlson's) some time back? Wondering if she'd moved.

Chrismonger3

I visited LP , 8th fl. The madam tried to get me for 6K instead of the standard 5K! I held my ground, and she gave in, recommended I take two gals! Instead, I just settled for Pooja. Good service from this provider, except it is rushed, no more than 20 minutes or so and fully protected. Tells me she is going to marry in Dec (already married and divorced from an Italian and has a 5 yr old son) and will move to UK!

Twinky
08-28-10, 05:51
Ian,

Don't be disappointed. This is general policies in countries that are focusing foreign exchange from tourism. I wish you would have visited the Tajmahal and other places in India, where same policies are executing. I suspect most of other countries are same. Decision is in your hand, if you think that is not reasonable, you may leave it and forget it.
For your information: Some places where foreigners are charged exclusive prices like Peradeniya Gardens;
1. Sigiriya,
2. Horton Plains (World’s end),
3. Pinnawala Elephant orphanage, etc.

So, sadly things are applying to mongering field too. What to do…….?

Tk

Lankan Warrior
08-28-10, 06:14
Seen some reports that mongers are being forced to pay 3k for massage plus 1k in tip. I always thought Orchid was 1k and 500 for HJ. Have not been there in months so don't know if the situation has changed.

If any monger has paid 3k for these places, IMO, you have paid foreigner rates. Please don't pay them 3K. They may try to extort more money from others in similar way in the future.

Makita1976
08-28-10, 07:45
Hi,

This is my first report and also after long time I got myself a subscription. I would sincerely appreciate if you could give me some contact that would be willing to have sex in the car or give road side assistance . I heard there place on the way to Borella or in that area but I really would like some help in this regards

Thank you in advance.

Tea Boy
08-28-10, 09:17
Hi Teaboy,

Isn't it Rs 5000 for non locals and 2500 for locals. Or is that only in sunriom?

(I am not 100% sure)

Regards

Chrismonger3

Chris,

You may be right. I don't know what the rates for foreigners are in the other places. Whatever the rate is, it is damn excessive.

Tea Boy
08-28-10, 09:22
I wish you would have visited the Tajmahal and other places in India, where same policies are executing.

Twinky,

Are you saying that people with a limited income from Sri Lanka are charged higher rates to visit the Taj Mahal? Thanks for letting me know, because that makes me even less likely to visit India. Reading the ISG forum on India it appears that it is not a good place for mongering either. LE seems to just as corrupt and nasty there.

Peter Patros
08-28-10, 11:01
You are right! Even the Government overcharges foreigners! Though by looks I could pass off as a Sri Lankan, when I visited some touristy places in SL, the guys always asked me something in Sinhala and found out I was a foreigner, and made me pay the higher rate.

So, sadly things are applying to mongering field too. What to do…….?

Tk

Ian Sampson
08-28-10, 14:59
Hi,

I am visiting sri lanka from overseas at the moment. I am looking for a mature sri lankan lady; 40+ I am willing to pay right price for the services. I prefer someone with reasonably good figure, few extra pounds is ok. Must be classy.

Any ideas, any phone numbers would be appreciated. You can email me at [Email address deleted by Admin].

Cheers

Ian

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

ChrisMonger3
08-28-10, 20:31
Hi Makita1976

Welcome. Experience and the little knowledge I have. I must strongly advise you not to be thinking of doing stuff in the car on the road. I have been with just my girlfriends and had problems many years ago. Now it is worst! You will be sprung by cops pretty soon. Get your self a quiet hotel room. Rs 1000-2000 would be worth it in the long run.

This is my advice. I am sure other seasoned folk in this forum may also advise you.

I don't have any numbers of such to give, but if you read some of my previous posts, you will find as to where you may be able to find some road side assistance (also use protection. With these ladies)

Regards,

Chrismonger3

Hi,

This is my first report and also after long time I got myself a subscription. I would sincerely appreciate if you could give me some contact that would be willing to have sex in the car or give road side assistance . I heard there place on the way to Borella or in that area but I really would like some help in this regards

Thank you in advance.

ChrisMonger3
08-28-10, 20:44
Hi Teaboy,

I have visited Taj Mahal. There are foriegner entrance fee rates. But a pleasant surprise is that they also have a SAARC countries rate which is between forienger rate and local rate. Which was nice.

Our travel guide took us to a cheap joint. Where all the rickshaw buggers come for a release (lesser quality than. Say the one on marine drive. Near the check point)

The laddies were all in bright coloured saree's. They only demaded rs 100 (hundred) for a shot. There was no chance in getting BJ unless you wanted betal juice on your dick. If you know what I mean. Anyway. None of us ventured. Later that day we hooked up with 3 girls from UK for the rest of the trip. So we were sorted with some freebies, so didn't get to sample indian mongering.

Please note. The place we were taken was the lowest of the low. So don't judge india by that. Looking at some of their escort websites. I am sure they must be having some good places.

Regards

Chrismonger3

Twinky,

Are you saying that people with a limited income from Sri Lanka are charged higher rates to visit the Taj Mahal? Thanks for letting me know, because that makes me even less likely to visit India. Reading the ISG forum on India it appears that it is not a good place for mongering either. LE seems to just as corrupt and nasty there.

ChrisMonger3
08-28-10, 20:47
Now with sri lanka having GPS navigation. When are we going to start giving badu locations by co-ordinates? (wouldn't that be fun?)

Regards,

Chrismonger3

Sunilaiya
08-29-10, 19:54
Hi,

Thank you in advance.There are a couple of chicks operating at the light before the borella junc by the gas station. These chicks pay the le in the area to operate, if you wait long enough you can actually see them coming to collect the money, its sad and funny at the same time.

Also a pimp sort of comes often to collect.

One of the chicks used to operate in bamba, think her name is mariana, I may have made a previous post about it, be careful though because she once picked my wallet for like 10 or 12k saying the cops are coming and ran off. I was smashed that day so just be mindfull of where your wallet is.

General charge is about 2k but you can try to bargain for lower, but then they start to scold you saying you are being cheap etc which somewhat spoils the mood.

Best thing take the others advice and try to get a room, that way you can spend more time too.

Mrpusa
08-30-10, 05:36
Hi All,

I was at ORCHIDS, the one near Hotel Renuka. Guy requested 3K, then I choose the gal, out of a selection of 6-8 gals. Her name ws Renuka, aged 31 yrs. Good massage followed by body touching and HJ. To my surprise, the manager (not Mr. Shiva) comes to me with 1K, says it is only 2K for me! To make a long story short I gave the custormary tip of 1K to the gal Plus the 1K refund!

RE: LP 8th fl. I visited this place a few hours before visiting ORCHIDS. Price was 5K, choose a new gal Linda, good service but rushed. To my surprise, I ran into some fellow mongers who wanted to know more. They claimed that managment had promisied them 2 hours for 5K! I put them straight by stating you get 20-40 inutes at best!

Will soon be visiting Mumbai, India. Will give you guys an honest unbiased report of which is superior ( Mum vs. Col) and relative cost!

Twinky
08-30-10, 06:36
tb,

no matter about your income. if you are a foreigner, even from saarc country, you must have to pay higher prices. (how unfair of comparing sl ppl and ppl from uk, usa, etc.). think about sl poor old ppl who visit india as members of pilgrimage.

for example:

my case: visited taj mahal couple of years back. charges for indian is rs. 20 and foriegners rs.750 (i'm talking about indian rupees). i went there some friends here and we were talking about some concession prices should be introduced even for ppl from saarc countries. what those so called leaders talking in saarc sumit.....?

i am not criticize india, which is incredible great country to visit. enormous things are there to see. however, same thing also here in sl for indians whether poor or rich.

twinky,

are you saying that people with a limited income from sri lanka are charged higher rates to visit the taj mahal? thanks for letting me know, because that makes me even less likely to visit india. reading the isg forum on india it appears that it is not a good place for mongering either. le seems to just as corrupt and nasty there.

Ian Botha
08-30-10, 07:37
There are a couple of chicks operating at the light before the borella junc by the gas station. These chicks pay the le in the area to operate, if you wait long enough you can actually see them coming to collect the money, its sad and funny at the same time.

Also a pimp sort of comes often to collect.

One of the chicks used to operate in bamba, think her name is mariana, I may have made a previous post about it, be careful though because she once picked my wallet for like 10 or 12k saying the cops are coming and ran off. I was smashed that day so just be mindfull of where your wallet is.

General charge is about 2k but you can try to bargain for lower, but then they start to scold you saying you are being cheap etc which somewhat spoils the mood.

Best thing take the others advice and try to get a room, that way you can spend more time too.
Guys be careful of street pros. Once a friend of mine had a look at a street pro and the pro was trying to open the left door, but could not as the door was locked. He put the shutter halfway down and saw that it is a cross dresser not a woman who pleaded to open the door. Friend has said that he is not interested. Then the cross dresser promised to take him to a sweat girls only a few hundred meters away. Friend let the fellow in and the fellow asked the car to be taken to a dark road end and then robbed the friend's wallet containing Rs. 3,000 threatening that he will shout so that others will know he is with a cross dresser. There are men not women and very strong at times. So take precautions.

Kama Tools
08-30-10, 08:58
Hi All,

I was at ORCHIDS, the one near Hotel Renuka. Guy requested 3K, then I choose the gal, out of a selection of 6-8 gals. Her name ws R****a, aged 31 yrs. Good massage followed by body touching and HJ. To my surprise, the manager (not Mr. Shiva) comes to me with 1K, says it is only 2K for me! To make a long story short I gave the custormary tip of 1K to the gal Plus the 1K refund!

RE: LP 8th fl. I visited this place a few hours before visiting ORCHIDS. Price was 5K, choose a new gal L***a, good service but rushed. To my surprise, I ran into some fellow mongers who wanted to know more. They claimed that managment had promisied them 2 hours for 5K! I put them straight by stating you get 20-40 inutes at best!

Will soon be visiting Mumbai, India. Will give you guys an honest unbiased report of which is superior (Mum vs. Col) and relative cost!Thanks for the reports but it will be better to avoid posting names directly. If you like the girl and the service it is better to keep it encoded, on the other hand if you had a very bad service then you can name the place and the girl so that others don't get caught to the same. Just my two cents.

Regards,

KT

Yohan101
08-30-10, 14:50
Please don't take street pros, full of STD's. My wife is a doc, she worked at STD unit, she told 1000 tales about STD's n Street pros + raptured condoms.

Guys be careful of street pros. Once a friend of mine had a look at a street pro and the pro was trying to open the left door, but could not as the door was locked. He put the shutter halfway down and saw that it is a cross dresser not a woman who pleaded to open the door. Friend has said that he is not interested. Then the cross dresser promised to take him to a sweat girls only a few hundred meters away. Friend let the fellow in and the fellow asked the car to be taken to a dark road end and then robbed the friend's wallet containing Rs. 3,000 threatening that he will shout so that others will know he is with a cross dresser. There are men not women and very strong at times. So take precautions.

Ricardino12
08-30-10, 18:16
Thanks for this warning.

These kind of people should be smashed to blood and half death.

Shanika Jayakuru
08-30-10, 21:05
However, the taste differs from person to person and please express your experience on this site..!

Good Luck mate!

RunnerI met Evonne couple of times way back in 2003 and 2005. Among all the SL gals I shagged. I rate her the best. I used the condoms (obviously we have to use it with anyone). But she was amazing. Good oral. Good BJ. She's game for any position and any fantacy you want to play.

I have heard lots of stories about her (some are baseless but some are tue) but people who actually been with her should know who she really is. When I met her I think she was 40. She had a perfect fit body. Pretty and very interactive. Make you comfortable. Overall a good human being.

I wish if I can meet her one more time. When I'm down in LK this Oct.

Casanova69
08-31-10, 07:48
I met Evonne couple of times way back in 2003 and 2005. Among all the SL gals I shagged. I rate her the best. But she was amazing. Good oral. Good BJ. She's game for any position and any fantacy you want to play.

She had a perfect fit body. Pretty and very interactive. Make you comfortable. Overall a good human being.I saw her regularly a few years back and fully endorse what you say about her.

Ian Botha
08-31-10, 08:20
I met Evonne couple of times way back in 2003 and 2005. Among all the SL gals I shagged. I rate her the best. I used the condoms (obviously we have to use it with anyone). But she was amazing. Good oral. Good BJ. She's game for any position and any fantacy you want to play.

I have heard lots of stories about her (some are baseless but some are tue) but people who actually been with her should know who she really is. When I met her I think she was 40. She had a perfect fit body. Pretty and very interactive. Make you comfortable. Overall a good human being.

I wish if I can meet her one more time. When I'm down in LK this Oct.
She said she is much over 40 in year 2000 when I met her in a very average room in a house in 1st Cross Street, Kotte. If I remember right she said she was more close to 50 than to 40 at that time. She Charged only Rs. 1,000 for an hour then. Anyway even at that time she did not reflect the women in those pics. Much much thinner and was good at her job, but always faked orgasms. I have tried to reach her recently but she keeps sending others and at Rs. 3,000. Anyway she was good at her job but mechanical.

Tea Boy
09-01-10, 14:03
This place is attached to Hotel Indra Regent on Duplication Road. It has reasonably good facilities with A/C and hot water. There are no attached baths, but there are showers close to the massage rooms. I visit one particular girl there who gives good service and is satisfied with a tip of Rs.1000. I have explained to her that Rs.2500 is a big amount for me to spend on a massage, and I can't afford to give a tip of more than Rs.1000. She said the girls get a salary of Rs.10,000 a month, so there is no need for them to be greedy for tips.

She told me (and I have got it from another source as well) that some of the girls here demand up to Rs.5000 in tips. It is true that some of the girls are rather beautiful, but whatever tip you give there are strict limits on the services available.

There are a few high-spending foreign customers who come here. Some of them get a two-girl massage and pay big tips. Most of the time the girls are sitting around doing nothing.

There is a notice on the front door which is a joke. It says (in English) , "Customers please note that the charge for a treatment is Rs.5000". Underneath is written in Sinhalese that the charge for locals is Rs.2500!

Danny Yu
09-02-10, 13:41
This place is attached to Hotel Indra Regent on Duplication Road. It has reasonably good facilities with A/C and hot water. There are no attached baths, but there are showers close to the massage rooms. I visit one particular girl there who gives good service and is satisfied with a tip of Rs.1000. I have explained to her that Rs.2500 is a big amount for me to spend on a massage, and I can't afford to give a tip of more than Rs.1000. She said the girls get a salary of Rs.10,000 a month, so there is no need for them to be greedy for tips.

She told me (and I have got it from another source as well) that some of the girls here demand up to Rs.5000 in tips. It is true that some of the girls are rather beautiful, but whatever tip you give there are strict limits on the services available.

There are a few high-spending foreign customers who come here. Some of them get a two-girl massage and pay big tips. Most of the time the girls are sitting around doing nothing.

There is a notice on the front door which is a joke. It says (in English) , "Customers please note that the charge for a treatment is Rs.5000". Underneath is written in Sinhalese that the charge for locals is Rs.2500!Thats classic! That place must be sorted with cops because its really out in the open!

Tea Boy
09-02-10, 13:53
This hotel is located near the World Trade Centre. There is an ayurvedic spa on the first floor, called the Ronasta Spa. The basic cost is Rs.1500 for a one hour massage. Limited extras are available.

Mahinda Bandara
09-03-10, 11:27
Could any member kindly let me know names of any local girls who provide reasonably good service at LP.

ChrisMonger3
09-03-10, 20:08
Through a reliable source of mine, was introduced to an Indian girl, (as far as I remember, from bombay) she was here on holiday and was doing this to make some extra cash and for fun. She was going back the next day. But said she would be around in December.

Only way of communication was english and it was somewhat different as most of my spa experiences etc are all negociated in sinhala.

She was pleasant to talk to, so had a little chat. We then proceeded to have a shower (separately). She came back to bed and thats when I realised she had a fairly good set of knockers! (they however did look a little "pulled" and "squeezed") by earlier clients. So I didn't want to do anything different. I latched onto them sucking and squeezing.

She proceeded to give me one of the best blow jobs I had got. She massaged areas around it, stroked it and wanked it. While sucking with all her might.

As I was about to explode, I made her stop and got her to get on (cow girl). She rode me for awhile and I turned her over and did doggy (while watching her tits rocking in the mirror) while I slammed her from behind.

She was tired, I was happy. So all ok.

Total cost was rs 4500

Room rs 1500

Regards,

Chris

Yohan101
09-04-10, 06:34
Ask Rizzana. Good service.

Could any member kindly let me know names of any local girls who provide reasonably good service at LP.

ChrisMonger3
09-04-10, 09:13
Todays (4th sept) Dailly Mirror's police log says a brothel in Wadduwa was raided. I obviously didn't know of this place, but the alarming part is that it says two couples were remanded and put to court! It is not clear to me if these "couples" are comprising of a customer and provider or the owners.

If they are remanding customers. Then its getting pretty risky!

Regards

Chrismonger3

Sumith 2020
09-04-10, 12:03
Ask Rizzana. Good service.Hi Yohan,

Could you kindly give me full details of Rizzanas service I will take her after your comments.

Wonder World
09-04-10, 13:18
Hi all,

Since last two day was hopping MPs like anything after got hold of last week's Hitad. The report follows.

1. Visicare, Dehiwala:

Went there. Rate 1000/hr, 1500/1. 5 hr. Absolutely No extras. Also you cannot select girls. They give girl according to the girls' turns. But I strobgly reccomend the place if you are ina mood for a real good massage.

2. O***ma Herbal, Dehiwala:

As I went there, they asked for 3000K for massage. I referred their ad at Hitad, which says 1000/hr. Immidiately the brought down the price to 1000K. Had a choice of 3 girls. Chose 1 for 1 hr msg. Again no extra. But smelled possibilities for regulars. Good massage.

3. MP at Dehiwala (Hitad):

Called up the place to confirm price. 1000/ hr. Also confirmed that I can select Went there. Paid. I was led to a room, which I realized after being into the room. Wanted to come to the reception to demand selection. But then saw a fair looking girl coming towards my room. So stopped. The was M**j*, around 25, fair. Good assets (though with a big belly). Full access to all assets to heart's content, HJ, fingering (no BJ). No bargain of tips before hand. Wanted to check their tip-rate. Paid 500, which she took happily. A must visit. PM me for details. I don't know how many girls do they have but would find out shortly.

4. Orchid Executive:

Again I was asked for 3000K for msg as I can't speak sinhala. So declined. Some member said that they are strictly restricted to HJ. Had FS being on offer, I would have considered the 3000K. But again doubt is what would be the FS tip for foreigners. Can someone confirm if they have re-started FS? I would really appreciate if some Sri Lankan kind hearted member takes me there.

5. Bambalapitiya TEP:

Went there. For the first time. The gate was locked from out side. Roamed around a bit. Saw a old man opening the gate and getting in. Stopped him. He surely realized I'm not from Sri Lanka. Atleast was not suspicious. Asked can I have girls. He didn't know what to say (in english) but gave a negative body language. Asked if the place is open or closed? He confirmed that the place is closed. Can anyone have any info on this?

However, my today's MP hopping spree yet to be over. Writing the report while taking a breath at home In mood of some FS action. Had tel no of one Pimp (Nadee), who cheated me twice. So won't call her again. Have no more pimp's nos. (poor me). LP finishes too fast so no VFM. Don't know where I'll find some relief.

BoyShares
09-04-10, 18:03
I have been there once. Girl named N****. Massage didnt last more than 40 mins. But the extra is damn good. Lets her stuff out, put pants bit down n let u do a whole lot with them.

Tip 1500

BoyShares
09-04-10, 18:13
This is where i had the best service i have ever had. gilr named ku****. Excellent massage. More impressive still the after service. DaMN GOOD HJ. Allows liberal access as well. Demanded a tip of 2000 tough. But i gex it was worth it

Tea Boy
09-05-10, 05:00
Todays (4th sept) Dailly Mirror's police log says a brothel in Wadduwa was raided. I obviously didn't know of this place, but the alarming part is that it says two couples were remanded and put to court! It is not clear to me if these "couples" are comprising of a customer and provider or the owners.

If they are remanding customers. Then its getting pretty risky!

Regards

Chrismonger3

Chris,

I think there are some places which are safer than others. This forum can help to identify the safer places.

TB

ChrisMonger3
09-05-10, 16:37
Hi boyshares,

Which place are you talking about? (u may use PM)

Regards

Chrismonger3

I have been there once. Girl named N****. Massage didnt last more than 40 mins. But the extra is damn good. Lets her stuff out, put pants bit down n let u do a whole lot with them.

Tip 1500

ChrisMonger3
09-05-10, 17:21
Today was jackpot!

Met two Russian girls who are here in SL on holiday. They are being "naughty" to make some money. They are freelancers and not attached to any agent.

I booked a room (in kolpity) and asked them to come. Idea was to have 2 shots with one of them for rs 10, 000.

When they arrived, both of them were very talkative and we got on superbly. As both of them were sitting in bed, I was actually a little confused. They started talking in Russian and asked if I'd like to do One shot each. I was confused a little (and also very worried about the price). I however also asked if both of them were willing to be in the room together. After a little bit more of chatting in Russian (both of them. While I eagerly waited), they explained that one of them will go out, while I have the first shot. Then they would exchange. And this for the price of rs 10,000 (for both). I said hell yeah!

First girl was L***. Larger tits out of the two. Very bubbly and talkative. Has a husband in Malaysia. And in SL for a good time with her friend. She was a little chubby but sexy. She got her melons and rubbed my face in it. She stroked me gently while I had a good boob suck. She proceeded to put the condem and gave a good long satisfying suck. Which made me almost cum (but resisted).

She then got on me and rode me real hard. Changed positions (also a cow girl position but legs were placed differently). Then as she was tiring we moved to missionary. As my trusting kept moving her. She began to bend backwards out of the bed and hold the floor(almost like a hand stand at an angle). And I lifted her legs on to my shoulders and finished off in a shuddering climax. She too was moaning and groaning. But would have been fake (I didn't care).

We had a shower and I went back to bed wearing my towel, while she got dressed. Had a very friendly chit chat and exchanged numbers and spoke of meeting again. She is leaving on the 17th sept.

As she went out, her friend S**** (as I remember) came in. Asked if I was tired and I said yes. Though the first session didn't take more than 25 mins, it took alot out of me. She was just in her black bra and panty, rolling around in bed talking with me. I got an insight on how "Agents" who handle russians in sri lanka operate.

She then proceeded to have a shower and come back. I was trying to keep a conversation going as I needed more time to rise again. She attempted to stroke it and move it about. But junior was fast asleep. I think the moment the 20 mins of rest mark dawned. Junior suddenly was at attension. She put on the rubber and proceeded to give yet another good suck. She moved towards me so I could let my fingers venture while she sucked. She was playing with me. Watching me while sucking. She then wanted me to fuck her hard!. Well thats what she said!

We started off missionary. I think I had damaged the bed from the previous session and it was now making a horiable noise. We got out of bed and she got on the table and spread her legs wide apart. Though I inserted, moment we started, we realised the table was too wobbly.

She got down and bent over the table and spread her feet apart enabling me a good access. I was in heaven and I really like this possition. Went on for a few mins. She then half stood up and I grabbed her by the tits and wacked her from behind. From the noises she made, she may have enjoyed it. But the main thing was. I was totalling loving it.

While I was still doing her from behind, she moved herself from the table and grabbed her ankles. I have never done this before and boy it felt good. I was puffing and panting (totally unfit) as I had been going on and on for at least 30 mins. I needed a little break, so I pulled out and asked her to suck me. Then after getting my pulse to lower abit, I proceeded to enter her from behind while she faced the mirror standing up. This was fantastic. She liked it too.

After another 5 mins, I was too tired, so stopped and asked her to give a wank and blow at the same time to finish me off while I was still standing. 5 mins later, I exploded. I honestly think I lasted over 45 mins for my second shot. Which might be a record for me.

We had showers, then I said bye to the girls and left. What an experience.

Total damage rs 10, 000

Russian girl 1. Overall 8/10

Russian girl 2. Overall 7/10

(just that girl 1 had bigger boobs which I like!)

Regards

Chrismonger3

BoyShares
09-05-10, 17:56
Unbelievable. There was an extremely suspicious add on one of the leading state sunday papers. I just phoned as it sounded like an MP. After talking for a while, the guy said he is a pimp. Said he has from ages 20's to 40's ranging from 2500 starters to 10000K models to 25000K actresses. Dont know how true all of it is.

Tea Boy
09-06-10, 02:02
Chris,

Thanks for your report. Could you please tell us (without giving specific details) how you made contact with these girls. Was it at a bar, supermarket, some place like that?

TB

Skywalker J
09-06-10, 06:13
Could any member kindly let me know names of any local girls who provide reasonably good service at LP.How ever they all want to finish the job and get out so expect 20 mins of service avarage.

Skywalker J
09-06-10, 06:14
Unbelievable. There was an extremely suspicious add on one of the leading state sunday papers. I just phoned as it sounded like an MP. After talking for a while, the guy said he is a pimp. Said he has from ages 20's to 40's ranging from 2500 starters to 10000K models to 25000K actresses. Dont know how true all of it is.Whats was the ad?

Skywalker J
09-06-10, 06:15
Thanks for the detailed report Wonder World.

Sumith 2020
09-06-10, 07:51
Any person who have taken this Riz*na girl could give me full details of her serviice• Did she allow DATY,Boob sucking & an*l?

Kama Tools
09-06-10, 12:49
Hearing a lot about Russians these days. Is Y*&i the only provider or do we have new ones also? Any of you taken these girls to Juliana?

Regards,

KT

BoyShares
09-06-10, 15:56
Its the one at Indrareagent hotel. Advertisd on hitads last week as well (5th)
Been there few times. Best is to go there early as they start. Then the choice is great

ChrisMonger3
09-06-10, 17:48
Hi Tea Boy,

A person known to me knew I was on the lookout for russians. He had met them outside the stardust casino. He had got one of their numbers and introduced me. The 2nd girl was a friend of this girl and happened to come with her on the said day. They are room mates, so I do assume they must be working together.

Regards

Chrismonger3

Chris,

Thanks for your report. Could you please tell us (without giving specific details) how you made contact with these girls. Was it at a bar, supermarket, some place like that?

TB

Chrishan
09-07-10, 04:57
Hearing a lot about Russians these days. Is Y*&i the only provider or do we have new ones also? Any of you taken these girls to Juliana?

Regards,

KTThere a few others as well, And I have taken girls of Yuri out, but not to Juliana since i prefer to do my mongering outside of Kollpity for security reasons.

Check some of my old reports regarding the girls.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?p=1043951#post1043951
http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?p=1039805#post1039805
http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?p=1032516#post1032516

Chrishan
09-07-10, 05:12
I had to take a round trip to get in contact with this one.

One Forum Member gave me the contact of a pimp called S***. Since it was the first time i contacted him he wasn't sure i was genuine. Once i gave a some details of others pimps in colombo he was convinced and he said he is not providing girls at the moment but his partner C**** is doing. C**** contacted me after a few minutes and wanted us to meet talk. I picked him up Near Gangarama and told him that i was looking for some Russian. I showed him my contacts on my phone to show him that i am a genuine customer and i want quality over price.

He said to come to kollpity around 7 and he would have a Russian for me.

Met the Russian at kollpity had to pay 10000 to C****. took the Russian to my usual pot which is out of colombo.

On a scale of 10 i would rate her service as 7, her look would be around 7. little bit chubby. Anal was not allowed, shaved pussy. BBBJ was not allowed since it was my first time with her. No distinguish marks on her body, speaks english but not that well.

One thing i didn't like about her was that when we first met she called me "Machan". That really turned me down.

Bmwman
09-07-10, 07:06
Can some one pls confirm that LP is back in business ? I visited couple of weeks back n it was closed down.

Thanks.

ChrisMonger3
09-07-10, 23:20
Being called "machang" is rather strange. And that alone from a Russian. It would have been negative for me too.

One Forum Member gave me the contact of a pimp called S***. Since it was the first time i contacted him he wasn't sure i was genuine. Once i gave a some details of others pimps in colombo he was convinced and he said he is not providing girls at the moment but his partner C**** is doing. C**** contacted me after a few minutes and wanted us to meet talk. I picked him up Near Gangarama and told him that i was looking for some Russian. I showed him my contacts on my phone to show him that i am a genuine customer and i want quality over price.

Met the Russian at kollpity had to pay 10000 to C****. took the Russian to my usual pot which is out of colombo.

On a scale of 10 i would rate her service as 7, her look would be around 7. little bit chubby. Anal was not allowed, shaved pussy. BBBJ was not allowed since it was my first time with her. No distinguish marks on her body, speaks english but not that well.

One thing i didn't like about her was that when we first met she called me "Machan". That really turned me down.

Skywalker J
09-08-10, 08:25
Maybe She was just trying to be friendly and talked in local slang.However not a turn on.

Mage Wasthuwa
09-09-10, 07:00
Guys,

I have had this experience. Specially when you have know clue about the language a word or two sounds nice but can leave a bad impression with the natives. As in the case of Machang with our fellow monger with the Russian Tart.

Zanziba
09-09-10, 11:51
Hi if someone could PM me evonne contact details.

Would like to try her out.

Zanziba
09-09-10, 12:51
She said she is much over 40 in year 2000 when I met her in a very average room in a house in 1st Cross Street, Kotte. If I remember right she said she was more close to 50 than to 40 at that time. She Charged only Rs. 1,000 for an hour then. Anyway even at that time she did not reflect the women in those pics. Much much thinner and was good at her job, but always faked orgasms. I have tried to reach her recently but she keeps sending others and at Rs. 3,000. Anyway she was good at her job but mechanical.Could you please PM me Evonne's contact. Id realy wana experience what all you guys are talking about.

Zanziba
09-09-10, 12:54
She said she is much over 40 in year 2000 when I met her in a very average room in a house in 1st Cross Street, Kotte. If I remember right she said she was more close to 50 than to 40 at that time. She Charged only Rs. 1,000 for an hour then. Anyway even at that time she did not reflect the women in those pics. Much much thinner and was good at her job, but always faked orgasms. I have tried to reach her recently but she keeps sending others and at Rs. 3,000. Anyway she was good at her job but mechanical.Could you please PM me Evonne's contact. Id realy like to experience what you guys take about her.

Zanziba
09-09-10, 12:57
I think Evonne wants her location kept secret for her safety and for the safety of those who visit her. Anyone posting the location on the open forum is NOT helping other members.Could you please PM me Evonne's contact.

Zanziba
09-09-10, 14:00
Could someone please PM me evonne's contact detaials.

Or any other frelance girls' details.

Tea Boy
09-10-10, 02:23
Could you please PM me Evonne's contact.

Hi Zanziba,

If you read my last post about Evonne, you will see that I was concerned about one member putting her at risk by posting her location on the open forum.
Another person (probably not an ISG member) had hacked her Hotmail account. Due to these problems I will only give her new email to reliable members. When you post FIVE messages repeating the same thing, that does not create the impression that you are a reliable person.

Tea Boy

Peter Patros
09-10-10, 05:53
Tea Boy is right.

We should not expose people unnecessarily.

The possibility of someone hacking a mail id is very very disturbing.

Hi Zanziba,

If you read my last post about Evonne, you will see that I was concerned about one mare a reliable person.

Tea Boy

Ayanthi
09-10-10, 07:03
Hi Zanziba,

If you read my last post about Evonne, you will see that I was concerned about one member putting her at risk by posting her location on the open forum.
Another person (probably not an ISG member) had hacked her Hotmail account. Due to these problems I will only give her new email to reliable members. When you post FIVE messages repeating the same thing, that does not create the impression that you are a reliable person.

Tea BoyI think he was not aware the comments only appear after being moderated, so he probably kept writing it thinking he had not submitted it properly.

Sumith 2020
09-10-10, 08:17
I went to LP last sunday anticipating this Riz*na girl to my dissapointment she was not there anybody has her contact number to meet outside.

Sumith 2020
09-10-10, 09:03
Could any monger kindly let me know names of girls who allow Anal at LP?

Ian Botha
09-10-10, 09:21
Hi if someone could PM me evonne contact details.

Would like to try her out.It is best to first get a PM facility and also establish credibility with contributions. No one will give details till you do that.

Zanziba
09-10-10, 12:04
I think he was not aware the comments only appear after being moderated, so he probably kept writing it thinking he had not submitted it properly.Ayanthi is rite. I didn't mean to spam it but I thought the message would appear immediatley so I posted repeatedly.

But anyways. I'm new to this scene and I looked through Evonnes pics and I think she's quite hot and part of it being the the body age combination. So I'm realy eager for a session with her. If you could help me out it would be highly appreciated. I'm no jobless guy to just spam and play the fool with peoples mail boxes. But anyways tea boy please help me out. Or give me anyother way of making an appointment with her.

Guy Utoo
09-10-10, 14:07
Time was 9.30 am and I was passing kolpity and saw N**** Open, went to the supermarket and parked my car and when direct to the place, It was early , Not many customers , I had heard about N**** on IGS and wanted to try her out.

I asked for N**** and a girl with dimple came smiling Out.
the room had a Shower built in and she told me to have a shower she when to get the Towel and soap. Had a shower and wrapped the towel and waited under the fan. after few minuites she came in and asked to lay on the table.

She immediate removed the towel and started the massage , I knew I was in luck. I had a small chit chat with her, I told her I was told she had nice assets and wanted to See , She smiled and said " kowda kiwwe ? " I said it was a friend and told a name which came to my mind.

As she was doing My back I let my hands rome her body , She had a nice white skin and a lovely navel . let my hands rome all over her Saree.

She told me roll over and I asked to see her assets , she said its after the massage , I said Ok . so for 15 minutes I was impatient and Once she said " Eevaraiy sir " I said I would love to see her assets . She opened No lowered her blouse and took out two Lovely melons ( WOW ) the nipples Were perky and pale brown They were like ripe and juicy melons. ( none like what I have See before )

She knew that she has the best assets around, I kissed here breast and suckled it while she womenhandled my c**k ( yeah new word )

I did not have a chance I came in within 5 Minuites.

Room - 4 / 10
Looks - 7 / 10
Breasts - 10 /10

Cost Rs 1000 + 500 tip

Guy

BoyShares
09-10-10, 16:51
A good MP regularly advertised at De Fonseka place Col4. Went there recently. Decent place. Only 1100. Well worth for that money. Tip 1000. A very good regular service and the HJ is no less than at Global Towers.

Over all a good deal. Nice selection. I would recommend the place to all

ChrisMonger3
09-10-10, 18:30
Hay Ayanthi,

What you suggested could be true. And lets give the benefit of doubt. But he has posted a report in the Indian forum before (also asking for a number). So he should be aware.

Regards

Chris

I think he was not aware the comments only appear after being moderated, so he probably kept writing it thinking he had not submitted it properly.

ChrisMonger3
09-10-10, 18:38
Hi Zanziba,

You should begin to contribute and share your knowledge and experiences first. Then info will flow I am sure.

Don't get discouraged.

Regards

Chrismonger3

Could someone please PM me evonne's contact detaials.

Or any other frelance girls' details.

ChrisMonger3
09-10-10, 18:44
Todays papers (10th sept) had a picture of good looking girl leaning towards a car (the girl obviously from another country as I don't think she would be working in mount)

The article was about a mobile brothel in mount being caught/raided. Rs 175, 000 fine and 6 months imprisonment it stated. The stakes are getting high!

They had taken in the two owners and 3 girls. We all need to be extra carefull.

Regards,

Chrismonger3

Tea Boy
09-11-10, 03:31
Ayanthi is rite. I didn't mean to spam it but I thought the message would appear immediatley so I posted repeatedly.

But anyways. I'm new to this scene and I looked through Evonnes pics and I think she's quite hot and part of it being the the body age combination. So I'm realy eager for a session with her. If you could help me out it would be highly appreciated. I'm no jobless guy to just spam and play the fool with peoples mail boxes. But anyways tea boy please help me out. Or give me anyother way of making an appointment with her.

Zanziba,

Please follow Ian Botha's advice and make some positive contributions to the forum. You could visit some of the places in Hitads and post your experiences.

TB

Tea Boy
09-11-10, 03:34
Todays papers (10th sept) had a picture of good looking girl leaning towards a car (the girl obviously from another country as I don't think she would be working in mount)

The article was about a mobile brothel in mount being caught/raided. Rs 175, 000 fine and 6 months imprisonment it stated. The stakes are getting high!

They had taken in the two owners and 3 girls. We all need to be extra carefull.

Regards,

Chrismonger3

Chris,

Thanks for your report. As ISG members we had no information about this mobile brothel, so we were never at risk!

TB

Sumith 2020
09-11-10, 07:46
Ask Rizzana. Good service.Yohan as you have taken this Riz*na girl of LP would you kindly give me full details of her service.

Wayout
09-11-10, 11:04
Hello bro,

Do you know about "Evonne Mathew" even she got a website?

I thought to visit her.

Thanks in advanceDid you visit the old queen?

How was it?

BoyShares
09-11-10, 14:49
There is this place in Darley Road; frequently advertised on Hitads as well.

I've been there few times. The very first time was just to try it out while I was just passing by. Facilities are not that good, but reasonable rates.

On my subsequent visits what I noticed was that everytime they show me a new set of girls. 6-8 at a time. Some really good ones as well. Twice I met girls for whom it was the first day there. (convincing enough)

Two have given me their phone numbers as well. The girls are willing to go far in extras. But the semi-opaque glasses would indicate if they make unusual movements. Too bad.

Last time I went there met one N*d**. Short. Big boobs and nice round butt. Face 6/10. Said its her first time there and didn't wish to continue for long. Left me with her number at the end. And yes. Good HJ.

Exactly the kind you would meet there. The owners must be having a hugh range of contacts to bring in such a lot of newwies.

Total damage 1000 for MP and 500 for HJ. But since there are much better places; my recommendation is that if you want to get contacts of NEW girls who are willing to meet outside, you can use this place.

We all know that these girls do this fopr money. And we know better that it is because they have messed up backgrounds. I heard few such stories while couple of girls were working on me. What I figurd out was this place is one of the 'entry points' where such girls are introduced in to the trade. As I said, the owners must be having some super network.

Have safe fun.

Wonder World
09-11-10, 23:56
Hi boyshare,

Where is darley road? I couldn't figure that out in gmap. Does it have any other name? Also couldn't find that in hitad. Can you/ someone else help me?

Cheers

Tea Boy
09-12-10, 00:59
Boyshares,

Welcome to the forum, and thanks for your useful reports. There used to be an MP on Darley Road which was advertising on Hitads. The last we heard was that it had been raided, and it then stopped advertising. Thanks for letting us know that it has re-opened.

Tea Boy

Zanziba
09-12-10, 01:36
Zanziba,

Please follow Ian Botha's advice and make some positive contributions to the forum. You could visit some of the places in Hitads and post your experiences.

TBThanx for the advice

Cool Sinbad
09-12-10, 08:22
Hi Guys,

I'm visiting Colombo for the first time ever next week, and i was wondering if someone could help and give me tips about picking up top class Russian & Foreign girls for P4P? What night clubs are the best? And which 5-Star hotels are girl-friendly?

thanks,

Tea Boy
09-12-10, 12:51
Hi boyshare,

Where is darley road? I couldn't figure that out in gmap. Does it have any other name? Also couldn't find that in hitad. Can you/ someone else help me?

Cheers

WW,

Yes, it is naughty of us to use the old name. Darley Road is now T.B. Jayah Mawatha. The place is opposite Magcity. It is on the first floor on top of a shop.

Wonder World
09-12-10, 17:18
Thanks a lot tea boy. I'll keep that in my rader till my next opportunity to venture out.

Btw, an ISG member suggested me La*****n Inn near bambalapitiya flats. I searched for that for an hour today but in vain. I even asked some residents near the landmark mentioned, but all confirmed that there is no Inn. Can someone point me to the right direction?

Cheers

WW,

Yes, it is naughty of us to use the old name. Darley Road is now T.B. Jayah Mawatha. The place is opposite Magcity. It is on the first floor on top of a shop.

Ricardino12
09-12-10, 17:39
Has any one been to Sun RI on lately? who are the most recommended girls there now. pvt msg me if its confidential.

ChrisMonger3
09-12-10, 18:29
Well informed source told me that a new spa with "all facilities" is due to be opened within the next few months. The owner of this spa has a few other joints in cmb. The said spa, which is to be the first of its kind out of cmb is expected to satisfy ur every need!

Once I can clarify and verify the data, I can give out more details.

regards

Chrismonger3

Zanziba
09-13-10, 01:07
I went to Nirovin yesterday. And it was horrible. The ladies were old and ugly and they've stuffed themself with a ton of make up on their faces.

I choose the best out of that lot and she was still a 3, bad odor and massged me as if I were sum dummy she was practicing on. She used some smelly oil, the rooms were bad no locks on the doors. She refused to do anything beyond the massage and she had the guts to ask for a tip after all that.

Since I was unsatisfyied I asked one of the 3 wheel guys to take me to a better one. He took me to joint inside a road in kolpiti next to mahanama school. Don't really know the name of the road but it was a house. The ladies there were old too but they were very friendly and talking dirty. Here they charged me 1500/- for the massage and the lady ripped another 1500 as tips claiming that shed give me a good time. But she just gave me a quick HJ.

All in All yeserday was just a messed up day because I want to norivin thinking there'd be some clean young friendly girls willing shag me off.

So guys can anyone direct me to a massage spot other than Juliana and galadari, where there are some fine clean friendly and young SL girls providing a well satisfied service.

Amdan7
09-13-10, 10:16
I went to Nirovin yesterday. And it was horrible. The ladies were old and ugly and they've stuffed themself with a ton of make up on their faces.

I choose the best out of that lot and she was still a 3, bad odor and massged me as if I were sum dummy she was practicing on. She used some smelly oil, the rooms were bad no locks on the doors. She refused to do anything beyond the massage and she had the guts to ask for a tip after all that.

Since I was unsatisfyied I asked one of the 3 wheel guys to take me to a better one. He took me to joint inside a road in kolpiti next to mahanama school. Don't really know the name of the road but it was a house. The ladies there were old too but they were very friendly and talking dirty. Here they charged me 1500/- for the massage and the lady ripped another 1500 as tips claiming that shed give me a good time. But she just gave me a quick HJ.

All in All yeserday was just a messed up day because I want to norivin thinking there'd be some clean young friendly girls willing shag me off.

So guys can anyone direct me to a massage spot other than Juliana and galadari, where there are some fine clean friendly and young SL girls providing a well satisfied service.Oh I was shocked. I having very good time with Madhuri and Dilki, I don't scared to put names in public as they say owner is paying adequately to near by police stations. In fact I had FS with Dilki last Thursday, and I could not write it, sorry for that.

Both of them are in late 20's first time they will not offer anything, so you need to be friend with them. And for Damage of Jsut 3, 000/- (1000 for entrance 2000 for tip) you can have many things except DFK.

I had been to somany places around Bamba and Colpetty, and of course these two girls are the best for me.

Razor Traveller
09-13-10, 10:55
Went looking for it along galle road as per directions I picked up on this forum. Found lalsons, so took the turn left and kept going until something like an MP looked familiar. Its the last house. Was in my car so didn't want to park it right in front and unable to put it onto marine drive, because they still haven't fixed the road. So took a U-turn and went back to galle Road, did a huge round and put it directly onto marine drive.

Driving along marine drive, banggg! I see "orchid executive". So I took another U-turn, put the car into the next lane and went in. Girls werent as per the specifications on the forum! They were not that great at all. All 35+ (atleast the ones available at that time 12noon). Picked a rather short fair girl (my type), slightly chubby. Go into the room and start the massage. While massaging I learn that this is the Orchid on Sellumuttu avenue (the exact one I didn't want to go to.). I have ended up at the wrong one. So what is done is done I thought, might as well enjoy.

The massage was average, far from good I would say.

When it came to the end, the girl briefed me about the rest of the procedure, I listened, and she requested 1000/- as the tip. I said my friend who recommended the place had said that it was only 500/-, she then explained, for 500 she will give the HJ, without any further extras. So I though what the heck, since I'm here might as well get watever additional extras as well., and decided to give 1000/-. For that she completely unbuttoned her top, lifted her bra, lowered her pants + undy and gave full access. The HJ was also with kisses on the body, breathing in the ear with slight moans, she gave specific instructions though as to no sucking the boobs, only to kiss and lick and touch anywhere. I obeyed her request which was sufficient. Finished off in about 10mins.

Overall the experience was not bad. But I hope the lalsons orchid would be better and I'l be able to rate that experience better.

Massage: 5/10

Boobs: 6/10 (she had like odd shaped B size boobs, my fav is nice round C's)

HJ: 6/10 (the soft moaning and breathing in my ear got her this score)

Soon hope to goto the lalsons one which I will let you'll know.

Cheers,

Razr

Razor Traveller
09-13-10, 11:07
Went to this place a couple of weeks back on New Jayaweera mawatha, off Kotte road (in etul kotte). Didn't write a report on it though, so thought I'l just mention it, in case anyone has seen it and wants to go. It appeared in one of the Hit ads. Called up setup a time on a weekday and went.

Upon entry, I said I had made an appointment and I saw it written on a book. You can't pick here, they called the girl. S*****u was her name I think. Can't recall for a 100%.

Cute young girl (claimed she was 24), a bit dark, not my kettle of fish entirely but nicely shaped assets and very nice smile. Went with her to the room and after getting undressed started the massage. The massage was truly great. Proper nice massage, she has really soft hands. Was chatting her up while the massage, very responsive with jokes, smiles and giggles. Very sweet. So dialed it up a notch while she massaged my hands by playing with her soft hands. But unfortunately NO EXTRAS here. The door is also left open which is a management requirement, so nothing at all that could be done. She said she's not interested in doing those types of things, but she said it while smiling and giggling like she was shy about it.

Anyway hope to go there again even though I might not get extras, to see whether I can build her confidence enough to get her number and know whether she would do extras outside. Will keep you'll informed.

Cheers,

Razor Traveller

Shanjaya
09-13-10, 12:40
Can I get the contact number please?

There a few others as well, And I have taken girls of Yuri out, but not to Juliana since i prefer to do my mongering outside of Kollpity for security reasons.

Check some of my old reports regarding the girls.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?p=1043951#post1043951
http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?p=1039805#post1039805
http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?p=1032516#post1032516===============================================

Greetings,

Here's how to contact other forum members.

1. Buy a subscription.

2. Send them a Private Message.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-subscriptions.php?

Thanks,

Jackson

Tea Boy
09-13-10, 14:13
So guys can anyone direct me to a massage spot other than Juliana and galadari, where there are some fine clean friendly and young SL girls providing a well satisfied service.

Zanziba,

If you want really good quality, Juliana is the place to go. There is nothing at Galadari now. If you want something a bit cheaper than Juliana, you could try Sun-ri-Om. This is on Duplication Road, adjoining Indra Regent Hotel.

ChrisMonger3
09-13-10, 14:30
Hi Zanziba,

I haven't been to this place as yet. But didn't at all think it was as bad as you had mentioned. Surprising.

Sun ri om would be good and clean. But a massage would cost 2500 + tip. The girls tend to ask for large tips. So please don't give in. Rs 500-1000 is more than enough.

Try some of the cheaper places in the hitadds. Most places are rs 800-1000 for massage.

Regards

Chrismonger3

Sna6969
09-13-10, 17:48
What age ranges are the russian girls in Colombo?

And how much will I pay for an hr, 2 hrs and overnight?

Zanziba
09-14-10, 00:58
Zanziba,

If you want really good quality, Juliana is the place to go. There is nothing at Galadari now. If you want something a bit cheaper than Juliana, you could try Sun-ri-Om. This is on Duplication Road, adjoining Indra Regent Hotel.How much is the massage at juliana & how much do i have to tip for a nice time?

Tea Boy
09-14-10, 01:36
Went to this place a couple of weeks back on New Jayaweera mawatha, off Kotte road (in etul kotte). Didn't write a report on it though, so thought I'l just mention it, in case anyone has seen it and wants to go. It appeared in one of the Hit ads. Called up setup a time on a weekday and went.

Upon entry, I said I had made an appointment and I saw it written on a book. You can't pick here, they called the girl. S*****u was her name I think. Can't recall for a 100%.

Cute young girl (claimed she was 24), a bit dark, not my kettle of fish entirely but nicely shaped assets and very nice smile. Went with her to the room and after getting undressed started the massage. The massage was truly great. Proper nice massage, she has really soft hands. Was chatting her up while the massage, very responsive with jokes, smiles and giggles. Very sweet. So dialed it up a notch while she massaged my hands by playing with her soft hands. But unfortunately NO EXTRAS here. The door is also left open which is a management requirement, so nothing at all that could be done. She said she's not interested in doing those types of things, but she said it while smiling and giggling like she was shy about it.

Anyway hope to go there again even though I might not get extras, to see whether I can build her confidence enough to get her number and know whether she would do extras outside. Will keep you'll informed.

Cheers,

Razor Traveller

RT,

Welcome to the forum, and thanks for your report. It is useful to know that NO extras are available here.

TB

Wonder World
09-14-10, 05:07
Dear all, had been to some new and old MPs during last weekend. Here goes the report.

1. Osilma Herbal, Dehiwala, beside Arpico:

Cost 1000/hr. Only three girls available. Even after 3 visits NO extra whatsoever. No touching, no nothing. Msg is also average. Nothing extra ordinary.

2. Sun**** Hotel:

They have the 24X7 Chinese Spa, where it costs 2500/ hr. I went there few days back. So, now decided to hit their local offers. They have only 3 girls. Two were absent that day. So, had to take the one at spare. Short, Fat 35+ lady with a big tummy (turn off for me). Massage in a closed door room. Initially it was covered in the towel. But soon after she removed the towel and left me full naked. Made many occasional touches. And also asked for services. I declined as I was so turned off. So, you can do many things at this place. Provided the girl quality is acceptable. Hope the other two girls are better. Local merchandize Cost 1500/hr.

Ian Botha
09-14-10, 06:46
Nirowin is one of the most horrible MPs I have ever seen. They are mostly Grandmothers and old ladies with pot like bellies with pappa makeup. I 100% agree. Not my kettle of fish. I went their once and again as someone recommended a girl but did not take anyone as the recommended girl was also horrible. Better masturbate alone man.

Danny Yu
09-14-10, 12:33
Dear all, had been to some new and old MPs during last weekend. Here goes the report.

Cost 1000/hr. Only three girls available. Even after 3 visits NO extra whatsoever. No touching, no nothing. Msg is also average. Nothing extra ordinary.

2. Sun**** Hotel:

They have the 24X7 Chinese Spa, where it costs 2500/ hr. I went there few days back. So, now decided to hit their local offers. They have only 3 girls. Two were absent that day. So, had to take the one at spare. Short, Fat 35+ lady with a big tummy (turn off for me). Massage in a closed door room. Initially it was covered in the towel. But soon after she removed the towel and left me full naked. Made many occasional touches. And also asked for services. I declined as I was so turned off. So, you can do many things at this place. Provided the girl quality is acceptable. Hope the other two girls are better. Local merchandize Cost 1500/hr.Haha I warned you guys about the horrid local there! Man take the Chinese at least they are passable!

Danny Yu
09-14-10, 12:40
Hey guys tried this place out! Advertised in hitads! Well tough to locate so I would say good for your privacy1

Was recommended a girl who I sampled (thanks mate)! The place was a bit grimey but not horrible! Separate showers was a bit annoying! Girl was friendly could speak a bit of englist but not the best! She was sort of pretty but not amazing! Well her massage was alright and she is a guranteed HJ for 500 but really not much else! If your interested in a guranteed shag go for it amd pm me I will give you full details!

Girl: 5.5/10

Massage: 6.5/10

Place: 4.5/10 (considering juliana is 9/10)

Huj: 5/10

Good luck guys!

ChrisMonger3
09-14-10, 14:17
Hi Shanjaya,

Post a few reports of your experiences, and get your self a membership. Contacts will come your way.

Regards,

Chrismonger3

Can I get the contact number please?

===============================================

Greetings,

Here's how to contact other forum members.

1. Buy a subscription.

2. Send them a Private Message.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-subscriptions.php?

Thanks,

Jackson

ChrisMonger3
09-14-10, 14:19
How much is the massage at juliana & how much do i have to tip for a nice time?Hi Zanziba,

The last time I had been there, it costed rs 7500 entrance. Tip rs 1000 is enough. I don't think we should give too much and spoil them.

If someone has been recently and the prices have changed, please update.

Regards,

Chrismonger3

ChrisMonger3
09-14-10, 14:22
Hi Wonder World,

For me, reading that there was local talent was new as i didnt know that. Have tried the chinese place a few times, but put off by the curtain separations.

You had mentioned the locals had a room.

Does this mean the chinese place also has rooms now?

Regards,

Chrismonger3

2. Sun**** Hotel:

They have the 24X7 Chinese Spa, where it costs 2500/ hr. I went there few days back. So, now decided to hit their local offers. They have only 3 girls. Two were absent that day. So, had to take the one at spare. Short, Fat 35+ lady with a big tummy (turn off for me). Massage in a closed door room. Initially it was covered in the towel. But soon after she removed the towel and left me full naked. Made many occasional touches. And also asked for services. I declined as I was so turned off. So, you can do many things at this place. Provided the girl quality is acceptable. Hope the other two girls are better. Local merchandize Cost 1500/hr.

Tea Boy
09-14-10, 14:23
How much is the massage at juliana & how much do i have to tip for a nice time?The massage costs Rs.7500. Tip from 1000 to 3000 depending on service.

Danny Yu
09-14-10, 15:40
Hey guys anyone know any places I can get a bit more action than the regular HJ and massage or atleast where the girls are really cute? The freelance/hotel scene is not possible for me atm! Please pm me! I can trade some freelancers if youll are keen! Know I am asking for a lot lemmie know if youll can help!

Thanks guys

Wonder World
09-14-10, 16:04
Dear friends,

Can someone please point me to Nirovin? Some landmark etc.

I learnt the address is 225, Galle Road, Col - 3. I spent over 30 mins searching it. Suddenly numbers vanishes where duplication road joins Galles Road.

You can consider PMing me.

Thanks in advance

Wonder World
09-14-10, 16:13
Dear Razr,

Can you please how much did you pay at the counter for the msg?

Are you foreigner? Can you speak Sinhala?

I being a foreigner, they lalson's Orchid always ask for 3000/hr.

Have a nice time.

....I learn that this is the Orchid on Sellumuttu avenue ....

Razr

Colla Morgan
09-14-10, 19:57
Try Sun-Ri-Om. In Indra regent hotel in duplication road. (Opposite Durdens hospital road)

Plus Point:
Clean towels + hot water + ac, decent place
On average all girls are in shape and young

Minus Points:
No full service, but HJ and some extras (access boobs)
Door is not fully closed (1 inch open)

Cost:
2500 for locals and 5000 for forigners

Colla Morgan
09-14-10, 19:58
Try [Indecipherable Text deleted by Admin]

Has any one been to Sun RI on lately? who are the most recommended girls there now. pvt msg me if its confidential.

Zanziba
09-15-10, 01:29
Hey guys anyone know any places I can get a bit more action than the regular HJ and massage or atleast where the girls are really cute? The freelance/hotel scene is not possible for me atm! Please pm me! I can trade some freelancers if youll are keen! Know I am asking for a lot lemmie know if youll can help!

Thanks guysCould you PM me some freelancer's Contacts please.

Tea Boy
09-15-10, 03:18
dear friends,

can someone please point me to nirovin? some landmark etc.

i learnt the address is 225, galle road, col - 3. i spent over 30 mins searching it. suddenly numbers vanishes where duplication road joins galles road.

you can consider pming me.

thanks in advance

from the kollupitiya traffic lights (on the land side) walk towards galle face. after about 75 yards you will see an alleyway. there is a blue and red board at head-height, but it is faded. go down the alleyway and you will see an open door on your right. tel. 0112 424973

a nice tourist excursion - the sights and sensations of colombo! from there, go to crerep001 for a good meal.

Kama Tools
09-15-10, 07:24
Hi Fellow Mongers,

They have opened a new MP on Parkroad as you enter from hevaloc road. Not sure about the quality or service offered. May be ideal for some new mongers to test and report.

KT

ChrisMonger3
09-15-10, 09:35
Wonder world,

Sellamuththu place charges rs 1000/- from me (am a local though). Lalson place used to charge rs 700/- but now it has increased. Not been there recently.

Regards

Chrismonger3.

Ps- foreigners do get asked to pay more. This is something I had to accept when I travelled overseas. Only way you could reduce the costs is to go regularly and do a deal with management to get a discounted rate.

Dear Razr,

Can you please how much did you pay at the counter for the msg?

Are you foreigner? Can you speak Sinhala?

I being a foreigner, they lalson's Orchid always ask for 3000/hr.

Have a nice time.

ChrisMonger3
09-15-10, 09:38
from the kollupitiya traffic lights (on the land side) walk towards galle face. after about 75 yards you will see an alleyway. there is a blue and red board at head-height, but it is faded. go down the alleyway and you will see an open door on your right. tel. 0112 424973

a nice tourist excursion - the sights and sensations of colombo! from there, go to crerep001 for a good meal.to further helps whats mentioned above is opposite a church and the check point.

armed with all this info. you shouldn't have a problem.

chrismonger3

Danny Yu
09-15-10, 17:59
Could you PM me some freelancer's Contacts please.Man you don't seem to have pm enabled! Correct me if I am wrong but I get the feeling your simply trying to feed of the forum! I mean I was/am pretty new to this as well but I am at least trying to share as well as recieve and I can tell you a lot of people are willing to help/share but you got to do something! You haven't even subscribed for pm!

No offence just take the advice share a bit and a lot of people will be willing to assist you! Try lp man at least its the easiest option! If you've read the forum youd know.

Wonder World
09-15-10, 18:29
From the Kollupitiya traffic lights ....Thanks a lot Teaboy. I'll try to spot it tmrw.

Razor Traveller
09-16-10, 03:35
Wonder world,

I think chris answered your question already. Best is to build a rappo and they generally do come down on prices.

Cheers,

Razr

Wonder World
09-16-10, 17:55
Hi Razr and Chris,

Thanks for your help.

I had knocked at lalson's twice, and somehow the old lady at the reception gives a very unfriendly look at me :-(

However, I'll follow Chris' advice.

I am still at office. So gotta go hunting Niro*** tomorrow or day after.

Have a nice time.

ChrisMonger3
09-16-10, 19:58
I had the contact for M******* from rajagiriya for a long time. But never called her. It was thanks to a fellow friend in the forum that I got the number. After doing research and reading up on her, I knew what to expect and how to chat her up.

I called her and introduced my self. As a dear friend mentioned in the forum. She has a fake accent and I was having trouble understanding her. After a little chat on the phone, she was willing to meet me within an hour. As other mongers had stated. She asked me to come to rajagiriya. But to the Mc donalds car park.

She was late. But I waited. As I had done my home work from the forum. I had rs 200 ready in my pocket. As predicted, she asked me to pay for her three wheel driver. I did and she got into the car. Again due to what mongers had mentioned, I knew she is going to ask me to stop for smokes.

Like it was previously rehersed, she asked me if I could buy some smokes for her. I told her that I don't like her smoking next to me in the room and she agreed to smoke outside and then join. This was ok for me.

After getting ciggerettes, she took me to some house which was a guest house in pellawatte. She was obviously know to chandimal or chamal who was the boy looking after the place. The place apparently belongs to the sister of a well known minister (who I need not mention).

Room charge rs 850. Which was super. She asked me to take a shower while she had a smoke (outside the room). When she came in, she told me that she was chatting to her aunt in France (who had her citizenship). This story can be linked to a fellow monger who said she had a french boyfriend. She also mentioned all the countries she visits. She said she just arrived from Singapore. I know Singapore pretty well and her explanations and discriptions were good. As to a few locations I quized her on. So I have reason to believe she could be telling the truth.

Action began by her rubbing her body on mine and licking me everywhere. The sensation was good. She took her time and touched all parts of the body. She moved down and even licked each toe! (some guys would love this. But I was finding it just ok).

She gave a few good blow jobs and then asked me to turn on my tummy. She did the whole kissing all over the body again. Going all the way to my toes. She did use her tounge well. But her tallents were shown when she started poking her tounge in my rear. Wow. That was a first and a fabulous feeling. I told her that I liked it and she spent extra time in that area.

I was ready to ram her from behind, so I got her to go doggy on the bed while I stood next to the bed. I held her hands and pulled it back as I trust her from behind. She had a fairly tight pussy, so the sensation was good. She did make me explode. I was far too tired for a second shot, so decided to have showers and leave. Specially cause it was nearly midnight.

Overall damage was rs 3000

Room rs 850

Tits 2/10 (hardly anything)

Ass lick 10/10 (as I have nothing to compare with)

Accent 1/10 (hardly understood. So I began speaking in sinhala to make things easy for both)

Overall 5. 5/10

Regards

Chrismonger3

Shanjaya
09-17-10, 06:19
A**** in Boralesgamuwa is another average MP frequently advertised in Hitad. Went there 3 times, you can't select the girls, but all are average looking. HJ is allowed, but nothing more . last visit was with Ga****,who I had in first visit bit chubby but gave a good massage using her tongue all over my body. Unlimited access to her body. then finally finished with a HJ and BJ. Didn't ask for a tip, but gave her Rs 1000. she was happy as well. Good place for bit of extra pleasure for frequent mongers.

Overall: 6/10
happy ending : 8/10
looks 4/10

Wonder World
09-18-10, 05:03
Hi Wonder World,

.....curtain separations.

You had mentioned the locals had a room.

Does this mean the chinese place also has rooms now?

Regards,

Chrismonger3Hi Chris,

I haven't been to the chinese joint for sometime now. However, The chienese spa is upstairs - in one room - curtain separated cubicles. Where as the locals do the action downstairs. I was led to a room which had two msg-beds/tables. Fortunately I was the only one inside the room. And she LOCKED the door from inside.

I have been to few MP's where I found 2 beds in one room - but so far lucky enough to keep the other bed empty.

Cheers

Wonder World
09-18-10, 05:11
Hi Danny,

Which place is this? Sounds something I donno.

Can you please PM me?

Regards

Hey guys tried this place out! Advertised in hitads! Well tough to locate so I would say good for your privacy1

Girl: 5.5/10

Massage: 6.5/10

Place: 4.5/10 (considering juliana is 9/10)

Huj: 5/10

Good luck guys!

Danny Yu
09-18-10, 07:29
Hey guys can someone plese pm me the details of the best TEP! Also any good fl contacts (good looks please)! I can trade one for it if youll wish!

Thanks guys!

Ian Botha
09-19-10, 06:58
Checked out LP few days back. I am told it was never closed. And the girl I took told me to avoid Fridays as service is lousy on those days due to heavy demand.

Danny Yu
09-19-10, 11:14
Could some1 please pm me Orchid Lalsons contact number please?

Wonder World
09-19-10, 16:48
Went to Nirovin last Saturday. Thanks to all for giving the direction. Once there, called them to pin point the location.

Had booked D***I over the phone and was free when I reached there. Went to the room. At all MPs I'm being asked whether to go for oil msg or lotion msg. But here she asked between oil and powder. Opted for the second one thunking why let oil spoil the venture?

Had 10 mins msg followed by some licking and sensual msg (which was good). I started exploring her assets. And after 10 mins of admiration, asked if I can slip a condom. She accepted for 3000K. There we go. FS on first visit. Entire credit goes to ISG members for sure. But she's very loose down there (I didn't expect otherwise) I'd suggest all to refrain from FS with her.

Cheers

Wonder World
09-19-10, 17:06
I forgot to mention in my report about Nirovin.

D***i speaks decent English.

Surprise, surprise.

Tea Boy
09-20-10, 01:08
I forgot to mention in my report about Nirovin.

D***i speaks decent English.

Surprise, surprise.

WW,

That is interesting. Must try speaking to her in English.

Casanova69
09-20-10, 06:33
[QUOTE Had 10 mins msg followed by some licking and sensual msg (which was good). I started exploring her assets. And after 10 mins of admiration, asked if I can slip a condom. She accepted for 3000K. There we go. FS on first visit.

Cheers[/QUOTE]They always ask for 3K the first time. If you had stuck to 1. 5K, she would have come down. I don't know the girl but the others come down. Now everytime you take her you are stuck with 3K. It is too much for just a few minutes of hurried sex.

Danny Yu
09-20-10, 14:58
Hi guys is it possible for anyone who has tried N**I to get me a point of reference? She refuses to accept me unless I can give her a name or someone can call her and let her know about me? Please if anyone can help itll be amazing!

Thanks

Bangeve
09-20-10, 16:32
Hi all this is my 1st fost, went to this place at old Kasbawa road.

The charge was 1500 and you don't get any extras on the first day the girl at the place told she will if I come next time. But no room only separated area. Place is not worth for money at all.

The girl A**a on looks is about 2/10 but after having a chat she said she will come out with me for 3k but she is not my type if any of you guys are interested to get contacts you can try.

But she said only 4 girls there and she is the youngest she was on her mid 30's but she claimed that she is 29.

Hope this helps bit busy these days will post more later.

Sith Yatawara
09-20-10, 16:51
From all these contact what do you recommended as the safest?

Any safest massage parlor for that matter.

Kind regards,

Sith

guys - try calling Chitra
she has soem good *****s and soem bad ones
pay 3000 to 4000
if she suggest herself or her cousin - i suggest u firmly refuse.
both old
and not pretty

Jay Dee
09-20-10, 18:40
There are two new younger girls here now one that is really sweet looking (fair and innocent looking ) is still in training but can expect to find her working by next week or so , the other D****** who started work 2 weeks back is also young (19Yo), I know Gay**** gives good service but she is not my type due her size. Sad news for customers of Ge****** as she has now left I remember she was a favorite of Funboy

Stay Safe
JD

A**** in Boralesgamuwa is another average MP frequently advertised in Hitad. Went there 3 times, you can't select the girls, but all are average looking. HJ is allowed, but nothing more . last visit was with Ga****,who I had in first visit bit chubby but gave a good massage using her tongue all over my body. Unlimited access to her body. then finally finished with a HJ and BJ. Didn't ask for a tip, but gave her Rs 1000. she was happy as well. Good place for bit of extra pleasure for frequent mongers.

Overall: 6/10
happy ending : 8/10
looks 4/10

Mage Wasthuwa
09-21-10, 03:13
Guys checked out this place down Kahanthota Road Malabe few days ago. Assumed located in a far off place the gals might be amenable for some extra extras. I was proven extremely wrong. The place is a house set up is very basic. Masage table yuks smells of ayurvedic oil. The girl about 2/10 on the looks started the massage. I deliberately avoided communication initially (reverse psycology) so she starts making small chat. I steered the conversation from there onwards. I tried to cajol her to do some extras, well she started to play along. I guess I have a way with these chicks. But she kept on looking behind my head after while she went cold. I realized nothings going to materialize in extras. I want the shit massage to end (it was shit by the way) so I can run off. At the end of the massage I noticed there is an open windo behind my head and the girl had been under supervision all along. So there goes my first experience in Sri Lanka MP. Don't go there if you are looking for happy ending.

Hope I have saved lot of trouble for fellow punters on this forum.

ChrisMonger3
09-21-10, 06:02
Nothing can be safe. To start. Go through the hit adds and visit a place or two.

From all these contact what do you recommended as the safest?

Any safest massage parlor for that matter.

Kind regards,

Sith

ChrisMonger3
09-21-10, 06:05
I wasnt aware of this place. Did you get it from hit adds. Since it was really bad, I assume it would be ok to give full details of exactly where it is and how to get there etc. I am sure a senior member would comfirm if this is ok.

Guys checked out this place down Kahanthota Road Malabe few days ago. Assumed located in a far off place the gals might be amenable for some extra extras. I was proven extremely wrong. The place is a house set up is very basic. Masage table yuks smells of ayurvedic oil. The girl about 2/10 on the looks started the massage. I deliberately avoided communication initially (reverse psycology) so she starts making small chat. I steered the conversation from there onwards. I tried to cajol her to do some extras, well she started to play along. I guess I have a way with these chicks. But she kept on looking behind my head after while she went cold. I realized nothings going to materialize in extras. I want the shit massage to end (it was shit by the way) so I can run off. At the end of the massage I noticed there is an open windo behind my head and the girl had been under supervision all along. So there goes my first experience in Sri Lanka MP. Don't go there if you are looking for happy ending.

Mage Wasthuwa
09-21-10, 09:13
Chrismonger3,

I it was advertised in the Hit Ad of last Sunday. The girl infact asked me how I got to know the place. This place is located about 2km down Kahanthota Road in Malabe.

MG

Danny Yu
09-21-10, 09:52
I wasnt aware of this place. Did you get it from hit adds. Since it was really bad, I assume it would be ok to give full details of exactly where it is and how to get there etc. I am sure a senior member would comfirm if this is ok.I am sure its fine! The whole purpose of this forum is to avoid these rubbish joints! If even the massage is crap I guess its hopeless! The details are in the hit ad anyways!

Danny Yu
09-21-10, 09:59
Hey guys went back out of a bit of desperation for some midnight action! Man the girl was hot! Really sexy had the shower and she didn't waste time with normal massage! Started body 2 body which is what you really want and BBBJ! The HJ was amazing with the lotion and this went on for the whole 130 till I blew! Tip 1000

Cost 8500/- probably not worth it right? But I was really in a bit of a mood! Need to hook up with some good fls but it is a bit tough!

Anyone has any pics I can see of recommended girls? Pm me! Any1s of N**is ones? They are supposed to be good?!

Good luck guys!

Rajsam
09-21-10, 10:24
Hello BMs,

This is my first post in this section COLOMBO, after making so many visits to other south east Asian countries, finally i have decided to explore COLOMBO. This will be a short week end trip of three nights. planned to stay at GALADARI.

1. Is the MP in Galadari is worth to visit?

2. My flight will land at 3.00 AM , is it safe to travel by taxi at at that time to my hotel?

3. My friends said i can make my hotel bookings at the airport desk, is it advisable?

4. Can i have some good traditional THAI massage in colombo and the cost?

Thanks guys

Sumith 2020
09-21-10, 10:47
Any member would kindly let me know is Rizana back at LP you can get excellent service from her including an*l

Wonder World
09-21-10, 21:24
Dear All,

Can someone indicate which place is it? And the name of the girl? There are too many starts to figure out.

Cheers

Time was 9.30 am and I was passing kolpity and saw N**** Open, went to the supermarket and parked my car and when direct to the place, It was early , Not many customers , I had heard about N**** on IGS and wanted to try her out.

I asked for N**** and a girl with dimple came smiling Out.
the room had a Shower built in and she told me to have a shower she when to get the Towel and soap. Had a shower and wrapped the towel and waited under the fan. after few minuites she came in and asked to lay on the table.

She immediate removed the towel and started the massage , I knew I was in luck. I had a small chit chat with her, I told her I was told she had nice assets and wanted to See , She smiled and said " kowda kiwwe ? " I said it was a friend and told a name which came to my mind.

As she was doing My back I let my hands rome her body , She had a nice white skin and a lovely navel . let my hands rome all over her Saree.

She told me roll over and I asked to see her assets , she said its after the massage , I said Ok . so for 15 minutes I was impatient and Once she said " Eevaraiy sir " I said I would love to see her assets . She opened No lowered her blouse and took out two Lovely melons ( WOW ) the nipples Were perky and pale brown They were like ripe and juicy melons. ( none like what I have See before )

She knew that she has the best assets around, I kissed here breast and suckled it while she womenhandled my c**k ( yeah new word )

I did not have a chance I came in within 5 Minuites.

Room - 4 / 10
Looks - 7 / 10
Breasts - 10 /10

Cost Rs 1000 + 500 tip

Guy

Gonson James
09-21-10, 21:26
Hello BMs,

This is my first post in this section COLOMBO, after making so many visits to other south east Asian countries, finally i have decided to explore COLOMBO. This will be a short week end trip of three nights. planned to stay at GALADARI.

1. Is the MP in Galadari is worth to visit?

2. My flight will land at 3.00 AM , is it safe to travel by taxi at at that time to my hotel?

3. My friends said i can make my hotel bookings at the airport desk, is it advisable?

4. Can i have some good traditional THAI massage in colombo and the cost?

Thanks guysHi Rajsam,

Welcome to the forum.

Last I heard, MP in Galadari offering Thai massage no longer operates.

Taxi is safe in my experience. It is advisable to book from within the Air Port (there is a counter for Taxis) to get a good price. If you are staying in Galadari, then you can ask for a car when making the booking.

Booking hotels before is advisable.

A good thai massage b2b massage is available at Hotel Juliana. It costs 75 USD.

Hope this helps. Enjoy your stay !

Ian Botha
09-22-10, 06:10
Hey guys went back out of a bit of desperation for some midnight action! Man the girl was hot! Really sexy had the shower and she didn't waste time with normal massage! Started body 2 body which is what you really want and BBBJ! The HJ was amazing with the lotion and this went on for the whole 130 till I blew! Tip 1000

Cost 8500/- probably not worth it right? But I was really in a bit of a mood! Need to hook up with some good fls but it is a bit tough!

Anyone has any pics I can see of recommended girls? Pm me! Any1s of N**is ones? They are supposed to be good?!

Good luck guys!Fully worth, if only Rs. 1,000 tip. Some moneyed guys even in this forum are spoiling them with higher tips. Pl maintain the tip.

Ricardino12
09-22-10, 06:16
Has any one had any decent services at Juliana? Any reccomendations. Send me msg if there are any reccomendations. Younger one are good. Last time I went I got a crappy woman.

Tea Boy
09-22-10, 12:54
Hi MW,

Welcome to the forum, and thanks for your useful report.

TB

P.S.

Chris,

Yes, it is in Hitads almost every week

Tea Boy
09-22-10, 13:02
My flight will land at 3.00 AM , is it safe to travel by taxi at at that time to my hotel?

Rajsam,

It is perfectly safe to travel as long as you get an official airport taxi from the desk inside the airport. These taxis are in bad condition re. the seats etc., but the driver is registered and will not try to rob you. The amount you pay will be on the slip given to you at the counter. A tip is not really necessary.

For mongering info, please read the forum. There is now no MP at Galadari Hotel.

Jay Dee
09-22-10, 14:50
Nowadays most places will NOT offer extras to new or unknown faces due to the LE visiting these places in civil and thus raiding the place; this as happened to so many places in the past, (Aloka, Dhannalanka, the Spa opposite Mag city. Selna, to name a few).

If you have a recommendation from another monger (or know the girl from a previous place) and make a few visits generally the quantity (and perhaps quality ) of extras may improve, but from you rating of the girl 2/10 I guess it is not worth the effort of visiting this place further, you will have much better value at a place like Sun Ri Om or even the SP near Lalsons.

.... As a side note, I consider the places that refuse extras to newcomers safer from raids because the chance of LE visiting in civil pretending to be a customer and obtaining extras is less likely

JD

Mage Wasthuwa
09-23-10, 04:02
Jaydee

Agree with you the LE phobia plays a role during first visit. Again through experience we can gauge whether the place allows fun or not throught the chemistry with the girl. Also I don't look the LE type anyway. But valid point you have made.

MW

Ian Botha
09-23-10, 05:33
Has any one had any decent services at Juliana? Any reccomendations. Send me msg if there are any recommendations. Younger one are good. Last time I went I got a crappy woman.
I whether these women are Thai at all. They look more Chinese than Thai. I have been to Thailand and Thai women are not fair as these are. They have different skin colors from fair to somewhat dark. Any feedback on this ?

Amdan7
09-23-10, 06:28
Went to Nirovin last Saturday. Thanks to all for giving the direction. Once there, called them to pin point the location.

Had booked D***I over the phone and was free when I reached there. Went to the room. At all MPs I'm being asked whether to go for oil msg or lotion msg. But here she asked between oil and powder. Opted for the second one thunking why let oil spoil the venture?

Had 10 mins msg followed by some licking and sensual msg (which was good). I started exploring her assets. And after 10 mins of admiration, asked if I can slip a condom. She accepted for 3000K. There we go. FS on first visit. Entire credit goes to ISG members for sure. But she's very loose down there (I didn't expect otherwise) I'd suggest all to refrain from FS with her.

CheersHey WW,

What do you mean by "But she's very loose down there (I didn't expect otherwise) I'd suggest all to refrain from FS with her. " I am a regular customer of her and I can't understand what is this?

By the way 2k is what she charge from me. Try Madhu and Sanduni also. The place is safe because they say that owner pays enough to cops and recently twice they had been informed well in advanced about possible raid and avoid any extras on those days.

Cheers!

Amthe

Ian Botha
09-23-10, 11:10
Hey WW,

What do you mean by "But she's very loose down there (I didn't expect otherwise) I'd suggest all to refrain from FS with her. " I am a regular customer of her and I can't understand what is this?

By the way 2k is what she charge from me. Try Madhu and Sanduni also. The place is safe because they say that owner pays enough to cops and recently twice they had been informed well in advanced about possible raid and avoid any extras on those days.

Cheers!

Amthe
What WW say is the organ channel is so wide ( bored) you do not feel like having sex, ie ur brother is moving so freely inside... I cannot believe you can find any tight ones here and anyone looking for quality should refrain from going to this place. Place is like a shanty. It is like FS with a Grandma level lady I guess.

ChrisMonger3
09-23-10, 20:09
i was waiting patiently till the day came i met a young lady. its like fishing. you need to keep baiting and waiting till what you really want comes along.

after making the appointment, i was a tad late due to the distance of traveling i had to do that day as i was just out of cmb. when i came to the agreed location, she was waiting in the room with her pimp. she is very discrete and apparently chooses her customers very carefully. as i had played my cards right i guess. i was chosen. how i might have been chosen is left for each persons immagination, as it won't be revealed.

her name is i***** and 19 years old. she is small made and thin. her boobs are small, but look large on her body. very attentive nipples that respond to touch or a tounge flick or nibble. she looks decent and fairly cute. innocent looking. giggles a little as she is still very new to the bussiness.

she has a cropped patch of hair (well groomed i would say) down there. which i liked very much. nice smile. if you say something cheeky or make a joke.

after a shower, i was reclining in bed waiting for her to finish the shower. she came giggling as i was watching her. she felt a little self concious i guess. she moved over to me and kept her head on my shoulder while gently touching and feeling me. occassionally, she went towards junior and gave a little nudge but nothing force full. she started sucking on my nipples, kissing my neck and rubbing her tiny compact body against mine. junior was becoming senior!

she played with my cock for a little and asked if i'd like to be sucked! (thats like asking a kid if he likes candy!). hell yeah!. but i opted for a condom suck. which i think she preffered anyway. she started slowly. moving her mouth up and down while slowly playing with my balls. once in a while she went further down to tounge my balls. its a good feeling as most of you know.

she said that she is not ok to do cow girl position as i was too big. (frankly i think i am average size. just that she was really small) so we started with missionary position. she spread her legs wide as she could and up in the air. inviting me to come in. she was wet when i entered. but oh god. she was so tight! i guess i had been recently having much looser older girls. i had forgotten how good a tight pussy felt. it wasnt long. and i felt i was about to explode.

i took it out and wanted to change positions. i was actually resting a bit so that i could go on for longer. i asked her to go doggy. she actually didn't know this position. so i had to show her. (perhaps she was really new to this. i don't know).

her small ass made it easier to get even closer. so i could really trust myself in. initially she was in pain. so i had to move slowly. but later as she was getting wet, i quickened the pace. i think i was trusting her so hard from the back that she was almost flying off the bed. it was a nice feeling. as i was pulling her back from her shoulders. she was clearly enjoying being humped like this.

i needed a break again. as i wanted to prolong my explosion. i only had enough time for one shot. so had to make the best of it. she lay down on her tummy. and asked me to lay on top of her body. on her back. at this point i though i might b squashing her. but she liked it. she spread her legs. inviting me to come in again. as i was trusting. (part on purpose) i attempted to go into the wrong hole! she gasped " waradi hilla! ". i found this hillarious.

once she guided me to the right opening. i found that she was tighter than before. perhaps this position made it tight (i don't know as this was the first time i was doing it this way). i started slowly as she was having difficulty accepting all of me inside. but slowly but steadily. i increased the speed. this time i was revving my engines at full throttle as i had decided to go for the finish. she was gasping like her eye balls were hitting the back of her head. i too was feeling really good. i exploded what seemed to be table spoons full as apposed to the usual teas spoon full.

after taking out. i just relaxed for a few mins before hitting the showers. she was up for the 2nd shot. but i had a time contraint as i was meant to be somewhere else. so had to regrettably decline.

didn't ask for tip. and after exchanging pleasant thank you's. i left with a smile.

cost for girl rs 3000

room rs 1500

total rs 4500.

if i had 2nd shot. total would be rs 6000 (including room)

ChrisMonger3
09-23-10, 20:11
Hi Danny Yu,

As I remember JH used to be rs 7500. But you have mentioned 8500. Is this correct? (my last visit has been at least an year. So just clarifyng)

Regards,

Chrismonger3

Good luck guys!

Wonder World
09-23-10, 23:14
Hi Ian,

Thanks for explaining so vividly.

You are right that one should not expect much there. However, I like visiting "places". Adds excitement to the whole act. Uplifts to adventure-level:.D

Yesterday paid a visit to the MP at T. B. Jayah Mawatha, as discussed in the forum a few days back.

Went there at 11. 45 am. All the girls were busy. I came back at 12. 15. 3 girls were free out of 7. All below 2 or 3 rated. Anyway, took one. Wanted to have a shower as was sweating. Found they had only 1 bathroom without any door.

The bed was all wooden without the foam/ mattress. But felt good. Towel covered massage. Her massage was decent. Followed by extras for 20 mins long with full access.

I ventured thinking might get some goodies for future outdoor use. Didn't feel like after checking the merchandise. The caretaker said some girls speak in english. And today a new girl and 'good' is supposed to join.

Counter 1100, tips 1000.

Cheers

Amdan7
09-24-10, 04:02
What WW say is the organ channel is so wide ( bored) you do not feel like having sex, ie ur brother is moving so freely inside... I cannot believe you can find any tight ones here and anyone looking for quality should refrain from going to this place. Place is like a shanty. It is like FS with a Grandma level lady I guess.Thanks Ian.

We all know that colombo is a crappy place for any kind of entertainment. With the so called cultural heritage, govt officials raid places which are accessible to people like you and me. (definitely not for them selves). If we compare to asian cities like Tokyo, Singapore & bombay, let alone western cities.

So what are the alternatives at a decent price? A good report once published. I think Funboy- Girl from Nawala which he had good time for 6k. Still he says he can reveal it for selected people only.

I am not classify myself as monger, but in this tensed work life, we all need some kinda relief.

So what are the alternatives for ordinary people other than satisfying with what is available?

I know thats the answer all of you looking for. So thats the price what we have to pay to remain in Colombo. With all these migration options.

Happy mongering!

Amda

Nepster
09-24-10, 11:06
Can you please give me the directions to Lalson Orchid. Because according to guys sellamuthu orchid is bad. I know where is sellamuthu orchid. But can't find out the Lalsons Orchid.

Wonder world,

I think chris answered your question already. Best is to build a rappo and they generally do come down on prices.

Cheers,

RazrEDITOR's NOTE: This report was originally written in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING and thus it was edited to
normal case lettering. In the future, please do not write reports in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING. Thanks!

======================================

Hi Nepster,

I sincerely appreciate your contributions to the forum, but...

Would you please refrain from WRITING IN ALL CAPITAL LETTERS!

It's difficult to read and it's time consuming to fix.

On behalf of myself and your fellow Forum Members: Thank You!

Jackson

Nepster
09-24-10, 11:09
Can some one please give me the direction to Lalsons Orchid?

According to most guys Lalasons is better than Sellamuthu Lane Orchid.

Waiting for a reply.

Danny Yu
09-24-10, 11:15
Hi Danny Yu,

As I remember JH used to be rs 7500. But you have mentioned 8500. Is this correct? (my last visit has been at least an year. So just clarifyng)

Regards,

Chrismonger3Thats the total including tip man.

Sumith 2020
09-25-10, 03:45
Would any monger kindly respond my previous mail of Riza*na of LP.

Wonder World
09-25-10, 06:27
Hi Nepster,

Go to Lalson Tailor. Take left to the alley just before Lalson's (i.e. towards Bambalapitiya). Go to the end of that alley. It's the last house/door on your left. After that, it's Marine drive. You won't find any sign board etc. So, just peak into the place and can see the fishbowl.

Cheers

Waiting for a reply.

Nepster
09-25-10, 10:29
Still no one gave me the directions to lalsons orchid. Anyone plssssss.

Waiting for a reply.

Freez
09-25-10, 10:36
Hi guys,

I'm new to ISG. Hope you'll give me some informations. I would like to knw the place of Green Herbal-Koswatta. If any one have experiance there?

Iifham
09-25-10, 10:54
Dudes,

Anyone know of a MP in Barnes Place or Col-07.

ChrisMonger3
09-25-10, 21:22
Hi guys,

I'm new to ISG. Hope you'll give me some informations. I would like to knw the place of Green Herbal-Koswatta. If any one have experiance there?Hi there,

From what I have heard, you may have to get friendly with the girls. Before you get some extra action. It may also depend on your skill to convince her.

Try the place, do your best to convince her to give extras. And report in the forum. I strongly feel green herbal needs further more reports to make a firm deduction.

Regards,

Chrismonger3

ChrisMonger3
09-25-10, 21:24
Dudes,

Anyone know of a MP in Barnes Place or Col-07.There is a place on the barnes place. Wijerama junction. But not sure if its an MP or a slimming joint.

Why don't you experience it and write a report to the forum. (it's a good way for new members to gain some credibility)

Regards

Chrismonger3

Mrpusa
09-25-10, 21:32
Guys,
I have visited both places on numerous occassions over the past month. For ALL PRACTICAL PURPOSES they are equal in cost, and service(s) provided. Both charge 2K for locals and 3K for foreigners (or 1st timer),
the gals, about 6-8 or so, varying in age from 21-45 yrs, are well trained as
massage gals. The session usually last about 30-45 minutes. It always ends with a happy ending, i.e, HJ. Some will offer more, ex. partially/fully naked, etc for an tip of 1K+. I don't think you can get FS on the premise, some gals will give you their contact number should they be willing to go that way!
The one on Sellamutta Ave, near hotel Renuka is better advertised, while that near Lalson's cleaners has no sign, making it harder but NOT impossible to locate!
Unlike Julianna's, everything is covered! You walk away refreshed and no fear of contracting a STD! Of course this will cost you 2K (initially) + .5 - 2K for tip depending on the service required!

Wonder World
09-25-10, 22:38
Hi,

I missed to write how to find lalson. Go towards Kolpitiya from Bambalapitiya through Galle Road. Lalson tailor will be or your left hand side. When you see a bif BLUE building on your right, you'd know that lalson is near by.

Cheers

Wonder World
09-25-10, 22:47
Dear all,

Today had a successful and great MP venture.

TeaBoy mentioned about this MP at Dehiwala (Cannot disclouse the address in the open forum). TB mentioned that there might be extra services for foreigners.

So, today I found the place. All girls were busy, so waited for 5 mins. In the mean time paid 1000 for 1 hr. After waiting for 5 mins, I was led to the room where the girl was waiting for me. She was Ni***, 22 years old, 5'8", a little extra tummy,. Otherwise good.

I proceeded following a bath (separate bathroom. Not that great). The whole msg lasted for around 2 mins. And I was with her for around 45 mins (excl the bathing time). Guess what happened in the remaining 43 mins?

Licking, kissing, sucking (BBBJ and BJ inclussive), HJing, fingering, Boob-playing-sucking etc. Etc. Promised FS in my next visit. Including back door.

Expect to have a nice 2nd visit.

One nice thing was that she asked for tips before the extra (which was just 2 mins into the msg). I asked her what she would like to have. She tried to exhagurate her tip amount (as expected) and could say 1000 (Guess, they are not very habituated to give frequent extra services. Hence the tip amount quoted wa so low).

Friends, please do not ask for the details right now. Wait for my next post on this MP.

Cheers

Casanova69
09-26-10, 05:21
Guys,

I have visited both places on numerous occassions over the past month. For ALL PRACTICAL PURPOSES they are equal in cost, and service(s) provided. Both charge 2K for locals and 3K for foreigners (or 1st timer)Lalsons charge Rs 1000 for locals.

Tea Boy
09-26-10, 05:37
Hi guys,

I'm new to ISG. Hope you'll give me some informations. I would like to knw the place of Green Herbal-Koswatta. If any one have experiance there?

Hi Freez,

You are very unlikely to get extras here. The massage is also not very good. I have been there 4 times. I got extras once, but I think that girl has gone.

Tea Boy
09-26-10, 05:41
There is a place on the barnes place. Wijerama junction. But not sure if its an MP or a slimming joint.

Why don't you experience it and write a report to the forum. (it's a good way for new members to gain some credibility)

Regards

Chrismonger3

Chris,

There used to be a Chinese place. I went there about 2 years ago. There were two nice-looking Chinese girls, but the male "doctor" insisted that he would do the massage himself!

Tea Boy
09-26-10, 05:44
Both charge 2K for locals and 3K for foreigners (or 1st timer),

Mrpusa,

Just a small correction. The charge is RS.1000 for a 45 minutes massage for locals, Rs.1300 for one hour. They are very strict on the time, and I think the time includes your shower time.

Ricardino12
09-26-10, 11:53
Went to Juliana and choose room # 4 , a okay looking girl came and i was okay with her looks and chose her for a service. She claimed she was around 25 but looked around 30 plus.

The service started with the usual massage aroun 15 mins and then moved on to B2B as I requsted direct b2b, She skipped the normal b2b and started to give a wierd service. The woman requsted for 3k for a BJ. I was like no way, if u want i can give 1000. Did not allow any special extras such as DFK, I wanted a condom BJ she refused and sed she can only do a BBJ. Mad *****..

While I was playing around with her body, was trying 2 suck on the boobs she says no no only light lick and etc. I wanted 2 suck on them and then sucked as light as I can the ***** sed it hurt her and started complaining about it rest of the service. She had also turned off the A/C i sed ut it back on as it was getting too hot.

Didnt get any special extras and the b2b Service was really a wasted effort. The whole thing lasted around 45 min only. I got pissed off and wanted to speak to the madam or get out of there as the service was so shit and was constanly whining.

I complained to the madam in the room on what happened after around 15 mins of talk she asked what do I want to do. As i still had some time left. I said I want a b2b pr money back but not with this mad woman. I then got room changed and got the pending time to spend with her, This was a 24 y,o girl and her job was only to give B2B and ending. So I took her services and was already pissed off as the other woman already turned me off. This one was pretty okay, gave an acceptable service and a relief. This was a better service.

But overall, I was not that satisfied since the 1st person pissed me off. I shud have got the cash rebate like half money and gone off. Anyhow the managment (the madam) was pretty good and handled the situ well by changing the girl.

SO AVOID room #4. She tries 2 get advantage of the client than providing a happy service.

Like some one sed, these girls dont look like Thais. They more like chinese. Cause most cute thais are a bit more darker. Best option is to get out of SL and go overseas for Nuru Massage.

ChrisMonger3
09-26-10, 14:54
Tea Boy is correct,

I too have never been asked to pay more than rs 1000. Mrpusa, either you made an error in typing or you've been over charged. If its the latter. The forum has now helped you gain information to re-negociate.

Regards

Chrismonger3

Mrpusa,

Just a small correction. The charge is RS.1000 for a 45 minutes massage for locals, Rs.1300 for one hour. They are very strict on the time, and I think the time includes your shower time.

Bmwman
09-26-10, 16:13
Hey guys.

I've been subscribing to the forum for a few weeks now but didn't have an interesting enough experience recently to post about. This weekend however I fulfilled a long time fantasy of mine which was to be with twins or sisters. I managed to source 2 sisters (Chinese) thro a contact of mine and when the duo arrived in my hotel room I was stunned to see that they were almost identical. Both in their mid 20s. One blonde and one with black hair, very tall for asian girls, about 5 foot 10. Slim, shapely and a awesome set of of boobs. Even the service was excellent and unhurried. They both were asking me to do them in different positions and seemed to enjoy themselves genuinely. They stayed for 2 hrs and pretty much anything was game. Just can't believe my stroke of luck. Thanks Stephanie and Tina! Looking forward to next time.

Room - 6500
Girls - 7000 each. (Promised me a better rate next time)
Experience - Priceless !

Ian Botha
09-27-10, 06:36
Went to Juliana and choose room # 4 , a okay looking girl came and i was okay with her looks and chose her for a service. She claimed she was around 25 but looked around 30 plus.

The service started with the usual massage aroun 15 mins and then moved on to B2B as I requsted direct b2b, She skipped the normal b2b and started to give a wierd service. The woman requsted for 3k for a BJ. I was like no way, if u want i can give 1000. Did not allow any special extras such as DFK, I wanted a condom BJ she refused and sed she can only do a BBJ. Mad *****..

While I was playing around with her body, was trying 2 suck on the boobs she says no no only light lick and etc. I wanted 2 suck on them and then sucked as light as I can the ***** sed it hurt her and started complaining about it rest of the service. She had also turned off the A/C i sed ut it back on as it was getting too hot.

Didnt get any special extras and the b2b Service was really a wasted effort. The whole thing lasted around 45 min only. I got pissed off and wanted to speak to the madam or get out of there as the service was so shit and was constanly whining.

I complained to the madam in the room on what happened after around 15 mins of talk she asked what do I want to do. As i still had some time left. I said I want a b2b pr money back but not with this mad woman. I then got room changed and got the pending time to spend with her, This was a 24 y,o girl and her job was only to give B2B and ending. So I took her services and was already pissed off as the other woman already turned me off. This one was pretty okay, gave an acceptable service and a relief. This was a better service.

But overall, I was not that satisfied since the 1st person pissed me off. I shud have got the cash rebate like half money and gone off. Anyhow the managment (the madam) was pretty good and handled the situ well by changing the girl.

SO AVOID room #4. She tries 2 get advantage of the client than providing a happy service.

Like some one sed, these girls dont look like Thais. They more like chinese. Cause most cute thais are a bit more darker. Best option is to get out of SL and go overseas for Nuru Massage.Juliana is loosing it's apeal now. As I said most of these girls may not be from Thailand. When I talk about certain areas of Thailand they does not seem to know it. Also 2 out of 3 in at Juliana demand money, money and money. Time to rahab the place I think.

Ian Botha
09-27-10, 06:39
Hey guys.

I've been subscribing to the forum for a few weeks now but didn't have an interesting enough experience recently to post about. This weekend however I fulfilled a long time fantasy of mine which was to be with twins or sisters. I managed to source 2 sisters (Chinese) thro a contact of mine and when the duo arrived in my hotel room I was stunned to see that they were almost identical. Both in their mid 20s. One blonde and one with black hair, very tall for asian girls, about 5 foot 10. Slim, shapely and a awesome set of of boobs. Even the service was excellent and unhurried. They both were asking me to do them in different positions and seemed to enjoy themselves genuinely. They stayed for 2 hrs and pretty much anything was game. Just can't believe my stroke of luck. Thanks Stephanie and Tina! Looking forward to next time.

Room - 6500
Experience - Priceless !Too tall Chineese, Thai and Singaporean's beware of them. They may be ones after sex change or closing their male genitals when having sex and letting you have rear entrance in the dark. Were their voices deep ? May be not in this case I hope.

Bmwman
09-27-10, 09:27
Too tall Chineese, Thai and Singaporean's beware of them. They may be ones after sex change or closing their male genitals when having sex and letting you have rear entrance in the dark. Were their voices deep ? May be not in this case I hope.In this case I'm positive that they were born female! Both of them had soft skin, boobs were natural and the voices were feminine. Besides I don't think you get a pair of Chinese transsexual siblings roaming the streets of cmb after dark! Your free to pm me and meet up with them and find out for yourself! Will exchange for a good Local contact.

ChrisMonger3
09-27-10, 18:59
Good work BMWman. I think you experienced every guys dream!

Regards,

Chrismonger3

Hey guys.

Room - 6500
Experience - Priceless !

ChrisMonger3
09-27-10, 19:08
Your PM doesnt work buddy.

In this case I'm positive that they were born female! Both of them had soft skin, boobs were natural and the voices were feminine. Besides I don't think you get a pair of Chinese transsexual siblings roaming the streets of cmb after dark! Your free to pm me and meet up with them and find out for yourself! Will exchange for a good Local contact.

Ricardino12
09-27-10, 19:29
Yes Ian tottaly with you on. I tink these girls are mostly from PRC or may be a mix. They not even good looking any longer. When desperateness hits no choice.

Does any one know whats the flight ticket to Bangkok and back.

Juliana is loosing it's apeal now. As I said most of these girls may not be from Thailand. When I talk about certain areas of Thailand they does not seem to know it. Also 2 out of 3 in at Juliana demand money, money and money. Time to rahab the place I think.

Lampsum123
09-28-10, 09:07
I went to orchid near lalsons yesterday.

Got a girl name "Inoka".

I sucked her ass hole & pussy. Got very good blow job.

Try

Kama Tools
09-29-10, 07:52
If you are satisfied with the service provided it is better not to mention the name of the place or girl directly.

Just my 2C

KT

I went to lalsons yesterday.

Got a girl name "In**a".

Try

Razor Traveller
09-29-10, 07:54
On a Sunday morning after load of work on Saturday decided I needed a nice good massage. So thought of visiting a better than average place for a change. So went to global towers. Being a beginer I tend to notice things that are sometimes important for beginers.

So tips for beginers:

Firstly, you can park the car at their basement car park, all you need to say is that your there for the spa and they let you in to park. The spa is on the ground floor (reception floor). Straight ahead from the reception area, through the pool area on your right, in front of the pool there is a small board that says reception. This is the reception of the spa. When you go into the reception to request a massage, take a good look at the receptionist as she too is available for the massage. If your worried as to whether you will be noticed, only the very few people using the pool will notice you going into the spa.

Details of the massage:

2500 for the massage is directly paid up front. 4000 for foriegners, 3500 for foriegn hotel guests.

Name of the girl k*****n*, no more than 5ft tall said she was 28.

The massage was really good. The whole 1hr is spent on a propper massage. With alot of emphasis on the calves and feet. The massage I must say was very good. The massage rooms are sepperated on one side by a bamboo screen so if some1's there on the other room you can hear them talking. For most my massage time there no1 was there, then at the latter part some1 came so I reduced my discussion with my massage girl. At one point the ac was a bit too cold, requested her to reduce it or switch it off, she said can't reduce because the remote is broken and if we switch it off it will be "very very quiet" and its best we keep it on, so I agreed to keep it on. Extras come post the 1hr, so extras don't spoil the propper massage.

Started off with the negotiations for the tip; I started with 1000 and she was like "aiyooo people here give atleast 2000 and most of the time more than that also. " anyway bottom line I ended up giving 2000 because the massage was also good. But had a very strong feeling she wud have settled for 1500 with a bit persuation but would have had a little hesitation, so didn't want that, which is why I agreed to pay 2000. With that agreement, out came the tits, and down went the pants. Tits were about a 'c' cup. My ideal size. A bit dark, as she was, so not my ideal colour (prefer fairness, light brown) but anything is allowed with them. Started off by rubbing the on my face and lacing the big round nipples on my lips, then blowing a soft breadth of air to my member while massaging around my pubic bone and balls, as I suckled on her tits while my fingers went south. In no time my member was hard as wood. As I sucked on her tits I slightly tugged and bit her nipple assuming she would tell me not to do that again., but instead she responded with a slight moan while breathing out. Without any word of hesitation. And in about 5-10mins I was done. She wiped me with the sheet that was on the bed, and offered me to take a hot shower which I declined so I could go home and take it.

She was also telling me, alot of the regular patrons of the place come there take a swim in the pool, a dip for a few mins in the jaccuzzi they have and then take the massage and finally take a long hot shower or back to the jaccuzzi for a dip before leaving. All this is included in the 2500 paid for the massage which I thought was a great deal. Must try it out next time I come here.

Thats all folks.

Cheers,

Razor

Casanova69
09-29-10, 09:01
I went to orchid near lalsons yesterday.

Got a girl name "Inoka".

TryYou are a member posting for the first time and you have broken the cardinal rule of naming a girl who may get into trouble due to your posting.

Freez
09-29-10, 13:38
Dear all,

Today had a successful and great MP venture.

TeaBoy mentioned about this MP at Dehiwala (Cannot disclouse the address in the open forum). TB mentioned that there might be extra services for foreigners.

So, today I found the place. All girls were busy, so waited for 5 mins. In the mean time paid 1000 for 1 hr. After waiting for 5 mins, I was led to the room where the girl was waiting for me. She was Ni***, 22 years old, 5'8", a little extra tummy,. Otherwise good.

I proceeded following a bath (separate bathroom. Not that great). The whole msg lasted for around 2 mins. And I was with her for around 45 mins (excl the bathing time). Guess what happened in the remaining 43 mins?

Licking, kissing, sucking (BBBJ and BJ inclussive), HJing, fingering, Boob-playing-sucking etc. Etc. Promised FS in my next visit. Including back door.

Expect to have a nice 2nd visit.

One nice thing was that she asked for tips before the extra (which was just 2 mins into the msg). I asked her what she would like to have. She tried to exhagurate her tip amount (as expected) and could say 1000 (Guess, they are not very habituated to give frequent extra services. Hence the tip amount quoted wa so low).

Friends, please do not ask for the details right now. Wait for my next post on this MP.

CheersHi Wonder World!

Can you PM me the place? Last week went to O*i*a Dehiwala Only 2 girls were there. No extra nothing but good massage!

Damage 1000+500

Casanova69
09-29-10, 14:51
Mrpusa,

Just a small correction. The charge is RS.1000 for a 45 minutes massage for locals, Rs.1300 for one hour. They are very strict on the time, and I think the time includes your shower time.The rates at Orchid at Lalsons have increased to Rs 1500 for 45 min from 24th September. Rs 2000 may be for 1 hour. Its not worth it.

Bmwman
09-29-10, 19:01
Finally my pm is working! Those of you who want to exchange some legit contacts please do pm me. Including the sister act!

Ian Botha
09-30-10, 04:04
The rates at Orchid at Lalsons have increased to Rs 1500 for 45 min from 24th September. Rs 2000 may be for 1 hour. Its not worth it.Not worth at all. Let's keep it off the top destinations and find better locations which are springing up everywhere. These lasies also ask for tips from 500 - 1000. And even more. It is cheaper to get Rs. 4,000 FS with room for 1 hour at other places.

Zanziba
09-30-10, 04:14
Hey,

Using this forum after sometime. I'm still trying to get in touch with evonne. So if anyone could help me get in touch would be a really helpful.

Thank you

Tea Boy
09-30-10, 04:48
The rates at Orchid at Lalsons have increased to Rs 1500 for 45 min from 24th September. Rs 2000 may be for 1 hour. Its not worth it.

Casanova,

Thanks for the information. I am not going there at that price.There are several alternatives.

Casanova69
09-30-10, 05:03
Casanova,

Thanks for the information. I am not going there at that price.There are several alternatives.Global Towers at Rs 2500 seems fully worth with AC, swim in the pool, Jacuzzi, hot shower and genuine massage. Rs 2000 at Orchid is a right royal rip off. The Cops had visited them on the 29th and gone off. The increase maybe to pay the Colpetty flatfeet.

Jonny Small85
10-02-10, 15:20
This afternoon I faced a pretty weird situation. Many members have been talking about a spa in Mount, of which I do not wish to disclose the name. But I believe that it is not too hard to figure out what the where the spa is. Its name come almost every week on hitadds. Many others had mentioned that this place needs to be avoided as it does not offer any extras, and when you ask the girls if there are any they walk away in disgust.

I went to the spa this morning expecting to get a genuine massage. I made a booking for 1 ˝ hours as I was intending to get the maximum, and also because I felt that this place offers extremely decent rates.

I was sent to the room with a some lady who was around 35-40 years of age. She asked me to put my cloths in the cupboard and go and get a shower. She said that not to worry about leaving cloths in the cupboard as only she is going to be there in the room. And after all who is she.

The massage started fairly well, she had a bottle of Vitamin E in hand and said that it would cost an additional Rs 100 if I wish to opt for cream. I decided to go for vitamin E as I was anyway intending to get a shower after the massage.

The lady was wearing a nurse uniform which I would call, somewhat unclean. I intentionally went to the massage bed wearing my underwear, but this lady wanted me to remove it saying that it is for my own good. She started asking if I am going to give a tip, which was a turn off. She started with my feet and then started moving to towards my bum cheeks, and in between my bum cheeks. She spent a lot of time there, and then asked me to turn. Without spending a lot of time with my feel she started focusing more on my balls and penis. There we go, she asked me if I need a shake, and I strongly refused, as that was not in a mood for it, and this lady was not my type of women. She then started scrubbing my anus, and started switching between my anus and penis. After noticing a sudden expansion in my tool, she started giving me a shake even without me having to ask for it. I wanted her to stop and continue with the massage. Then she stated hitting elbow and upper arm on my penis. I was wondering the reason for her being so much interested in extras, when this spa had reportedly refused to give extras to any other monger.

She massaged my head and asked me to take a shower. I told her that there should be more time left. Then she went and checked the clock and said that there is another 20 minutes. She continued to talk and ask if I am still in school, or am I studying in a university. She also said that a OIC's son comes down to get massages and actually mentioned the name of the OIC. She also said that Rosy senanayake comes down to get massages to this place. I was like yaya right.

Again at the end she said that it is over and for me to get a wash. I said that I booked it for 1 ˝ hours. Then she asked if I have noted the time on my phone and straight away walked up and open the cupboard. When I asked why, she said that she is going to bring my phone. I said leave it, and went for a shower. I took all my cloths and stuff when going for the shower as I did not trust this women. I spend more than 10 minutes in the bathroom to wipe off all the oil what as all over me. I heard her opening to cupboard while I was in the bathroom. At the end I checked the clock on my phone and realised that I still had 18 minutes left even after ending the shower.

I walked out and she said that I took too long in the shower. Without making any comment about that, I said even if you mark the current time now. I still have 15 minute. She was like winadi 15ida sir. Eth sir satis ne massage ekath ekka.

She said that she does get any salary other than the tip which I don't believe. If that is the case no one would bother to work at a place of that sort. I gave her Rs 100 which was less than what I would offer anyone who gives me a satisfactory massage. She was like na sir sir ma thiyaganna while dropping the money into her pocket.

This is the weirdest incident I've ever come across. Based on my experience, I would advise fellow the rest of the lot who had been patient enough to read through my review so far to follow the following steps.

• Pin protect your phone, and leave it on offline mode while having the massage.

• Always take your stuff with you when you go to the bathroom, sauna etc., as leaving them unattended even for short period, will allow those who wish to misuse it to do so (especially phones, ID, driving licenses, business cards and credit cards).

• Wear a clock and hint on the fact that you are keeping a track on the time before the massage.

• don't divulge any of your personnel information, as women of this sort will simply mention it to everyone else who come down. (I. E. Do you know xxx from Dialog Telekom, he come here frequently).

• don't mention about the other spas you visit.

I hope that my first review, help anyone in anyway. Also let me know if there are any clean and genuine spas where they only offer massages. But no extras.

Also the ratings

Looks of the women: 4

Attitutde: 2

Massage: 6 (But was more focused on two areas)

Damage: Rs 1500+ Rs 100 tip (1. 30hrs. 28 minutes)

Will you visit this palce again: Yes. But if I get this women again. I will strongly refuse.

Razor Traveller
10-02-10, 22:55
[QUOTE=Dhanu85]

Pin protect your phone, and leave it on offline mode while having the massage.

Always take your stuff with you when you go to the bathroom, sauna etc., as leaving them unattended even for short period, will allow those who wish to misuse it to do so (especially phones, ID, driving licenses, business cards and credit cards).

don't divulge any of your personnel information, as women of this sort will simply mention it to everyone else who come down. (I. E. Do you know xxx from Dialog Telekom, he come here frequently).[/QUOTE ]I think this is generally good advice since I have read a similar incident or two on this forum where they would use ur phone number, personal info to blackmail etc.. So best keep it locked and offline as dhanu says.

The girls generally ask personal details just to make conversation and probably not malicious thoughts. But however just to make conversation I believe you can share false info, like the mp's you frequent, your name and type of work you do etc...

Just a thought.

Tea Boy
10-03-10, 02:30
I was sent to the room with a some lady who was around 35-40 years of age.

Dhanu85,

Welcome to the forum. I think I know the place you are referring to. I did get extras there once, then they went through a phase of being very careful because of the raids. Now they may have done some "oiling of the palms" (I don't mean the palms of the masseuse).

If you get a more mature lady, your chances of getting extras are much better. It is the young virginal girls who are sometimes reluctant.

Also let me know if there are any clean and genuine spas where they only offer massages. But no extras.

Try Sethruma, 17A, Deal Place, Kollupitiya.

TB

Jay Dee
10-03-10, 10:26
Two spas were raided last week one was Dhanalanka (Dehiwala Branch) and the other was the new spa adjoining Damro showrooms on Nawala Road Nugegoda.

Apparently Dhanalanka when was raided two girls were caught doing extra (sex), the other spa was raided because of a petition by the neighbors, it was not a raid per se more of a ruse to get them to close and move to a new place which was done, now they have relocated to a new place and just opened today.

All girls were fined Rs 5000/- whether involved in sexual acts or not. I am not sure what happened to the customers I know that they were take to the station but what happened afterwards is not clear.

The LE does not care whether they are guilty or not their job is to process and have them got to courts, it is up to the victims to prove their innocence.

take care guys
JD

Tea Boy
10-03-10, 15:00
this is from the daily mirror website, dated sunday 3/10:

forty eight couples including **** school students were taken into custody by the kurunegala police after a raid on a hotel in kurunegala. the raid was conducted after the police received several complaints from the public.

48 of the 54 rooms were in use when the police raided the hotel and were mainly used for prostitution or as a meeting place for couples comprising of **** school students attending private classes. the manager of the hotel has been taken into police custody for questioning, while the couples who were arrested were severely warned and released.

this hotel must have been doing a roaring business. there is a similar "love hotel" in kiribathgoda.

ChrisMonger3
10-04-10, 06:27
I just read this article in todays "island" papers. There it states that 50 couples were taken in and then released after warning.

Frankly I wouldn't know what to do if I was caught amongst the lot. Are there lawyers amoungst us in this forum who can advice or be off assistance? You may PM.

Regards

Chrismonger3

This is from the Daily Mirror website, dated Sunday 3/10:

This hotel must have been doing a roaring business. There is a similar "love hotel" in Kiribathgoda.

Casanova69
10-04-10, 07:27
This is from the Daily Mirror website, dated Sunday 3/10:
This hotel must have been doing a roaring business. There is a similar "love hotel" in Kiribathgoda.The manager has not committed a crime by renting out rooms. What people do in the privacy of a hotel room is not the business of the Police - unless the hotel is providing women.

Tea Boy
10-04-10, 14:07
I just read this article in todays "island" papers. There it states that 50 couples were taken in and then released after warning.

Frankly I wouldn't know what to do if I was caught amongst the lot. Are there lawyers amoungst us in this forum who can advice or be off assistance? You may PM.

Regards

Chrismonger3Chris,

One thing you can do is to avoid certain types of hotel, especially those frequented by teenagers.

Tea Boy
10-04-10, 14:09
The manager has not committed a crime by renting out rooms. What people do in the privacy of a hotel room is not the business of the Police - unless the hotel is providing women.Casanova,

The manager has in fact committed a crime if any of the girls is below 18. He should check proof of age if the girl looks young.

David 35
10-05-10, 02:25
Yes TB you are right as well as cris.

What people do in privacy is not a police bussiness but if the hotel owner did not pay his dutiful dues to the police they will somehow invent an excuse to raid a motel. (they are not really hotels).

Sri lankan law is very unclear on most of the privacy issues and even the police is not aware of the law. Do not laugh that is true.

I remmeber a guy who sued the police for violation of his fundamental rights by arresting him with his fiancee some time ago and won the case hands down, with nearly 1k compensation from taxpayers money(Police fund). It will be better to keep a copy of that verdict with us all the time and show it to the police.

Recently I was awaiting for a provider to come to me at a motel in mount lavinia where they arrested the girl right at the gate of the motel. I just walked thier and told them (police) that she is my girlfreind, and they have no choice but let her go with me. Luckily we knew each other during our previous encounters so when they questioned us it was not a problem.

Hope this info will enlighten some of you guys.

Cheers and happy hunting

Colombaa alias David

Mage Wasthuwa
10-05-10, 09:28
guys first. hotels that register their guests need a court order to be searched. so the cops will not just swoop into such places. these places are considered relatively safe. secondly. if you are having fun with a wg in a motel make sure that you exchange basic information like name, place of birth, age etc. because you can claim innocence if you can prove that you are with your girl friend of legal age. thirdly. in case of bad luck hits you talk your way through. cops after all are humans and with the use of right chemistry you can wriggle your way out of trouble. forthly. do not use an **** partner at any circumstance as a policy.

i am not a lawyer but these are few tips that i believe will help.

Tea Boy
10-05-10, 14:58
Recently I was awaiting for a provider to come to me at a motel in mount lavinia where they arrested the girl right at the gate of the motel. I just walked thier and told them (police) that she is my girlfreind, and they have no choice but let her go with me. Luckily we knew each other during our previous encounters so when they questioned us it was not a problem.

David,

Thanks for your views on the motel question.

I have noticed that experienced freelancers will insist that the couple enter the motel together, and also leave together. I think this is a good policy.

TB

ChrisMonger3
10-05-10, 19:36
Hay David 35,

That would have taken some guts to get the girl out of police hands. But also how and why would the police stop the girl at the gate. On what grounds? I mean the girl could be anybody. Even a lady coming to check prices of rooms at reception, or to have a meal etc etc.

As the business we are all in is quite dicy to say the least, I do encourage experienced members as well as members who know the law or are lawyers to shed more light and advice on this matter for the betterment of all of us.

Regards

Chrismonger3

Yes TB you are right as well as cris.

What people do in privacy is not a police bussiness but if the hotel owner did not pay his dutiful dues to the police they will somehow invent an excuse to raid a motel. (they are not really hotels).

Sri lankan law is very unclear on most of the privacy issues and even the police is not aware of the law. Do not laugh that is true.

I remmeber a guy who sued the police for violation of his fundamental rights by arresting him with his fiancee some time ago and won the case hands down, with nearly 1k compensation from taxpayers money(Police fund). It will be better to keep a copy of that verdict with us all the time and show it to the police.

Hope this info will enlighten some of you guys.

Cheers and happy hunting

Colombaa alias David

David 35
10-05-10, 22:34
Good point chris,

She had her job written all over her, police too are no fools. However, they legally they do not have a case. This particular provider speaks different lingua (tamil).

You know what I am saying

Cheers

Tea Boy
10-06-10, 04:17
That would have taken some guts to get the girl out of police hands. But also how and why would the police stop the girl at the gate. On what grounds? I mean the girl could be anybody. Even a lady coming to check prices of rooms at reception, or to have a meal etc etc.

Chris,

My understanding of the law is that if the Police suspect that a woman in a public place is "loitering" or "soliciting" for prostitution, they can arrest her. If she was just outside the gate that would be a public place.

This is why it is safer for the girl if she approaches the hotel in company with her partner.

In this instance, it would seem that the Police may have been keeping a watch on the motel as it is a popular place for short-time couples.

TB

Koththumee
10-06-10, 14:08
Hey I think I have a good Option, Why arnt you guys try Motel, or Guest house or what ever which Own by Bigger hand. I mean I ve gone through some. Which own by Bigger hand in LE. I ll give you a tip. As usual t*k T*k guy s know it very well, who owns what and what is safe. But you knw, it will take some time get a friendship with them and so on. Either way I think that way its kind of ok. Because if Le gona come they will got to know early. Right,.

Happy mongering + with safe guys.

Jay Dee
10-06-10, 16:34
Good news for Lube lovers I just saw one of the Cargills supermarket displaying "Durex Lube" (Lubricant) there were at least 4 different types (Warming, Cherry, tingle) it is priced at Rs 460 per bottle. Especially useful for Anal play.
cheers
JD

Bmwman
10-07-10, 05:53
Hey guys.

Came across this new lead thanks to a buddy of mine and decided to go explore a bit yesterday. Apparently this is the same guy who ran the place down Retreat Road in bamba some years ago which I'm sure many of you are familiar with. The new place is situated in a southern suburb of colombo and right next to a cop station! Talk about having balls or perhaps a spark of genius thinking of such a clever location!

Called the dude and he promised me top notch girls. But at 4000rs for 2 hours I wasnt expecting much. Thought I'd give it a shot anyways and went over. The pimp has been given the keys to a large old house by some unsuspecting owners who reside overseas. And he gets the girls down in the morning and sends them back late at night. When I got there only one was available and on looks out of 10 I would have rated her minus 10! The guy tried unsuccessfully to convince me that her service was superb. Told him I'll visit another day when hes got more to offer on the menu.

Might be worth checking it out on the weekends guys, cause he has about 6-7 girls. PM me if you want to go have a browse and hopefully you will have better luck than I did!

Rajsam
10-07-10, 12:04
Hi Rajsam,

Welcome to the forum.

Last I heard, MP in Galadari offering Thai massage no longer operates.

Taxi is safe in my experience. It is advisable to book from within the Air Port (there is a counter for Taxis) to get a good price. If you are staying in Galadari, then you can ask for a car when making the booking.

Booking hotels before is advisable.

A good thai massage b2b massage is available at Hotel Juliana. It costs 75 USD.

Hope this helps. Enjoy your stay !Thanks for the reply,

Booked Hotel Sapphire for two nights based on good reviews. Any reports about this hotel? Can any one guide me where can i get Russians and chinese (or) some good locals for LT. what is the on going rates for LT?

Ayanthi
10-07-10, 13:01
Good news for Lube lovers I just saw one of the Cargills supermarket displaying "Durex Lube" (Lubricant) there were at least 4 different types (Warming, Cherry, tingle) it is priced at Rs 460 per bottle. Especially useful for Anal play.

Cheers,

JDIt has been available for a long time at Healthguard. Also over there you can pick it up yourself (along with condoms) without having to ask someone at the counter for it (which some can find embarrassing and is a stupid setup at the other pharmacies.

Mage Wasthuwa
10-08-10, 03:15
Thanks for the infor about Healthgaurd. I have been living out of SL for the last 10 years buying condom is just a simple practice in self service pharmacies that is in abundance in developed countries. I had a whale of a time trying to buy condoms from a pharmcy in Battaramulla last week. The owner had the daughter working in the same counter. The bugger had to do a song and a dance to get me the condoms concealed in a paper bag etc. It is silly and embarassing. I never new about Healthguard sounds like a self service pharmcy.

Thanks for the tip bro.

Tea Boy
10-08-10, 04:05
Thanks for the reply,

Booked Hotel Sapphire for two nights based on good reviews. Any reports about this hotel? Can any one guide me where can i get Russians and chinese (or) some good locals for LT. what is the on going rates for LT?

Rajsam,

Sri Lanka is not like Thailand where you can just pop in to a bar and pick up a girl for LT. There are no "going rates" for LT; it is entirely up to your negotiating skills. Having said that, it is not uncommon to see white tourists in Sri Lanka with attractive local girls much younger than them. If you are in Sri Lanka for several months you should be able to work something out.

TB

Ayanthi
10-08-10, 09:04
Thanks for the infor about Healthgaurd. I have been living out of SL for the last 10 years buying condom is just a simple practice in self service pharmacies that is in abundance in developed countries. I had a whale of a time trying to buy condoms from a pharmcy in Battaramulla last week. The owner had the daughter working in the same counter. The bugger had to do a song and a dance to get me the condoms concealed in a paper bag etc. It is silly and embarassing. I never new about Healthguard sounds like a self service pharmcy.

Thanks for the tip bro.Yes it is more or less self-serve for all non-prescription items as it is set up like a mini-mart. Location is opposite Sathutu Uyana further away from near the Red Cross HQ.

Sanjay Dutt
10-08-10, 12:17
Thanks for the reply,

Booked Hotel Sapphire for two nights based on good reviews. Any reports about this hotel? Can any one guide me where can i get Russians and chinese (or) some good locals for LT. what is the on going rates for LT?Dear rajsam,

You can see my earlier detais. You can explore any good casinos, where you will definately find the Chinese gals. Almost 15. 20 in each casinos. They will be around rating 6-7 good service and friendly.

Russinans you can explore Liberty Plaza, but that also they are very old.

Ricardino12
10-09-10, 06:59
Hows TEP bamba these days? Any one been there lately hows teh stock and who manages it now?

Tea Boy
10-09-10, 12:53
Dear rajsam,

You can see my earlier detais. You can explore any good casinos, where you will definately find the Chinese gals. Almost 15. 20 in each casinos. They will be around rating 6-7 good service and friendly.

Russinans you can explore Liberty Plaza, but that also they are very old.

Sanjay,

Thanks for that info. I didn't realize that there so many Chinese girls haunting these places. I personally don't go to casinos because (a) Some of them are for foreigners only (b) I don't want to add gambling to my other vices. For the benefit of our foreign visitors could you please give some idea of the prices these girls expect.

Jonny Small85
10-09-10, 15:26
Hello, everyone,

Just wanted let everyone else know about the wonderful experience which I had this evening. Visited J*****A (By the fixed price and location, you would know where the place is located.) at Kolpity junction this evening. Paid 7500 to the young local receptionist. Advised me to go to room no 6 and said that I get 1 ˝ hours for the massage.

I waited for around two minutes and pretty Thai Hot chick wearing shorts came into my room. According to her she is J**** and 55 years of age, which I said that I cannot believe. But then she reduced her age to 37, where I believe that is still more than her actual age, or at least the age based on appearance. She asked me to remove my cloths and went out of the room. After coming back, she neatly placed all my cloths on the hooks and the hangers available.

She then walked in, asked me to sit on the chair and washed me very tenderly. She washed my penis as well as the rest of the body with antiseptics. She cleaned my penis for like 5 minuts. Then wanted tried to brush my teeth with a new toothbrush. When I refused she asked me if I want to wash my mouth with mouthwash, which I happily did.

She asked me to lie down on the massage bench and started massaging me starting from my knee, up to my neck. J*** was not confirmable in speaking in English. But other than Europeans she is the cleanest girl I have ever met. J**** had no smile on her face and utters quite a few words. I felt that she is not comfortable, and unsure about what really want, and started to massage her legs to indicate my actual intention. When I touched her breasts she said that no I am not allowed to do that and brought my hands down with a smile. I was a bit confused, and mentioned that my friends have been here for B2B, where she smiled again. I asked if she is going to give me B2B, and then she said after the massage. I opted for a soft massage, which was genuine and by far one of the best I ever had. J**** said she is married and has two kids (7 and 10 years of age). I did not get into anymore personnel questions, and started admiring her body instead.

At the end of the massage, J**** offered me a cup of coffee. When I refused, she went and got one down from the vending machine and started sipping it slowly. After around 3 minutes J**** removed her cloths, wrapped herself in a tower and went to get a shower. She came back with some mixture of cream and started to offer B2B. Her breasts were extremely soft and were around the size B-C. Nipples were pointy. J**** was not thin nor fat. She did the B2B in all directions. The whole session was unrushed. At the end of the session she started to give me a Shake(AKA hand relief). Then she started to provide a BJ, which was done only using the lips, but I asked her to limit the session to Shake. I am sure that oral on girl was available in the menu, but I didn't go for it. I started to touch her pussy and gently insert my figure. It was not quite large in size, which indicates that her she hasn't had many encounters with many men other than her husband (I am not trying to discriminate, people of certain origins are known to be having smaller penises).

I continued to feel her breast where she was busy with the hand job. She started to lick my nipples and rub her breasts all around my body. Her pussy was wet from the time she started to massage me, but I believe that it was wet because of the cream and not because of a liquid which naturally came out of her body. Basically, I don't think that I had impressed her enough for her to produce liquids.

She said that now it has been quite long and if I could cum quickly. She was never in a rush, but actually it had been quite a while. I produce orgasms only if my tool is stimulated in a particular way. It takes longer, when it is stimulated using other methods. I then started to kiss her, squeeze her hard, lick her body and then finally the staff came out, which J**** immediately cleaned up using a tissue.

J**** did look extremely comfortable at the end of the session, quickly washed her mouth and called me in. She washed me as well as herself at the same time. The wash was totally unrushed and she remained naked throughout. At the end of the session I dressed and started picking up her cloths asking if I could dress her up. She asked me if I want her bra in a naughty tone. She asked me to fill in some feedback for. I filled in the form, tipped her RS 1000 which she very happily accepted. She gave me a kiss on both cheeks before I left.

The rating for the overall service is as follows.

Face: 7/10

Body: 8/10

Massage: 10/10

GFE: Was 4/10 initially but gradually moved towards 7/10

Damage: Rs 7500 +Rs 1000 tip

Question for Tea Boy: I have realised that you as well as many other had mentioned about getting DATY from the girl (in your early reports). This is common in many western countries. If it was a potential health risks, at least those in UK and other western countries would never have opted for it. Could you give your view and comments if you don't mind.

Jay Dee
10-09-10, 15:41
At Cargills Food City (at least the branch I went in Papiliyana -Dehiwala) it is self service too and best thing is you can cover it up with other purchases (if you are the shy kind) and from what I have experienced the counter girls do not have a clue what it is (like robots they scan and punch the items).
JD

Thanks for the tip bro.

Jay Dee
10-09-10, 15:48
There are a couple of nice new young girls at Aloka Spa, but only if like me you like them small and portable, fans of Geetika (who left) will enjoy, however service levels are not like that provided by the experienced girls - still they are fresh

JD

ToranagaYoshi
10-09-10, 18:01
Hi guys,

I searched the Colombo forum but there are no summary type posts for people first time in Colombo. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Tea Boy
10-10-10, 01:41
Question for Tea Boy: I have realised that you as well as many other had mentioned about getting DATY from the girl (in your early reports). This is common in many western countries. If it was a potential health risks, at least those in UK and other western countries would never have opted for it. Could you give your view and comments if you don't mind.

Dhanu85,

Welcome to the forum. From your question it is not clear to me that you have the correct meaning of DATY. It stands for "Dining at the Y(oni)", or giving oral sex to a woman.

There is a slight risk from DATY, mainly for the person who is GIVING it rather than for the girl. You won't get anything serious like HIV, but you could get warts in your throat. I try to avoid DATY with "high-mileage" women.

In the past year or two I have had two nice experiences with DATY at massage places. One was at Aorta, Borella. The woman was about 37 years old. I tried DATY on my third session with her. In the meantime I had got to know her and was confident that she was "low-mileage", hardly having any sex since her divorce from her husband. She was wearing a skirt, which makes it much easier than if the girl is wearing jeans or saree. I got her to rest one foot on a chair, while I was kneeling on the floor. Of course at an MP they are not allowed to get naked. She just removed her knickers and I had to put my head up her skirt.

Unfortunately, Aorta was raided, and my girl was sacked. I think it has now re-opened, but I heard they are strict about extras.

The other experience was with a girl who worked at an MP on Dean's Road, Maradana (now closed). She was 26 years old and a virgin. She had had an affair with an Army man several years previously and they had gone out to hotels, but no penetration. He had broken off with her. I managed to get her to come to a hotel with me for two sessions. Her pussy was very clean and she really enjoyed DATY. The last time I phoned her she was back in her village and had given up MP work.

Regards,
TB

Ricardino12
10-10-10, 06:39
Hi TeaBoy,

I thought the same as you before, but in reality HIV CAN be transffered both ways (giving/recieving) through DATY. but the chances are comparatively less. but still its possible.

http://aids.about.com/cs/safesex/a/oralsex.htm

But DATY is soo good on a good and neat girl. So like TB sed on high profiles, best if to try and avoid doing it.

Dhanu85,

Welcome to the forum. From your question it is not clear to me that you have the correct meaning of DATY. It stands for "Dining at the Y(oni)", or giving oral sex to a woman.

There is a slight risk from DATY, mainly for the person who is GIVING it rather than for the girl. You won't get anything serious like HIV, but you could get warts in your throat. I try to avoid DATY with "high-mileage" women.

In the past year or two I have had two nice experiences with DATY at massage places. One was at Aorta, Borella. The woman was about 37 years old. I tried DATY on my third session with her. In the meantime I had got to know her and was confident that she was "low-mileage", hardly having any sex since her divorce from her husband. She was wearing a skirt, which makes it much easier than if the girl is wearing jeans or saree. I got her to rest one foot on a chair, while I was kneeling on the floor. Of course at an MP they are not allowed to get naked. She just removed her knickers and I had to put my head up her skirt.

Unfortunately, Aorta was raided, and my girl was sacked. I think it has now re-opened, but I heard they are strict about extras.

The other experience was with a girl who worked at an MP on Dean's Road, Maradana (now closed). She was 26 years old and a virgin. She had had an affair with an Army man several years previously and they had gone out to hotels, but no penetration. He had broken off with her. I managed to get her to come to a hotel with me for two sessions. Her pussy was very clean and she really enjoyed DATY. The last time I phoned her she was back in her village and had given up MP work.

Regards,

TB

Jay Dee
10-10-10, 15:42
Way to go Tea Boy!!! Had some Fine Dining myself too today with my 19YO (now she is twenty) virgin. Will send you a few photos
Regards
JD

Dhanu85,

.... I got her to rest one foot on a chair, while I was kneeling on the floor. Of course at an MP they are not allowed to get naked. She just removed her knickers and I had to put my head up her skirt.

Regards,
TB

Dicki909
10-10-10, 18:29
Casanova,

Thanks for the information. I am not going there at that price.There are several alternatives.I tried the same place last week, got pre booked P**a but when I went to the room she said prices increased from 1000 to 1500. I asked even for regulars. She said can't help thts the policy. I said fuck her. Thats too much and they have not upgraded the facilities. As its same old shit. So I turned up and came. I heard she was telling the old woman that I went bcoz of prize hike. I think we must not go there any more. I'm not going there again anyway at!

Tea Boy
10-11-10, 02:06
Ricardino,

Thanks for the link. What it says is:

Documented Risk:The risk of HIV transmission during cunnilingus is extremely low compared to vaginal and anal sex. However, there have been a few cases of HIV transmission most likely resulting from oral-vaginal sex.

In Sri Lanka the roads are very dangerous, but we still keep walking on them. DATY is like that. Of course you can reduce the risk if you are lucky to find a 20-year-old virgin like Jay Dee has! Don't do DATY on Chinese girls who have done the rounds of 6 or 7 countries before they get here.

TB

Jay Dee
10-11-10, 16:28
It is important to avoid DATY if you have a cut in your mouth or a wound (even a gumboil) it significantly increases the risk. Also inspect the site, if the girl has a similar cut or wound near her pussy avoid performing DATY.

Ever aspect of paid sex has risks, it is unavoidable just use common sense, I always carry a bottle of strong mouth wash with me, which I use after oral sex, while it may not prevent HIV, but it helps prevents so many other bacterial infections that can be transferred. Just remember who the next-door neighbor of the pussy is ... LoL :-)

Also try to be the first customer, first in the morning, I always love a fresh girl in the morning, which is why I used to love the SPA in Thumulla Bamba, where you can go as early as 7:30 am in the morning.
Jay

Ricardino,

Thanks for the link. What it says is:

In Sri Lanka the roads are very dangerous, but we still keep walking on them. DATY is like that. Of course you can reduce the risk if you are lucky to find a 20-year-old virgin like Jay Dee has! Don't do DATY on Chinese girls who have done the rounds of 6 or 7 countries before they get here.

TB

Shanj
10-12-10, 06:08
Yesterday eve around 7:00 P.M I checked my regular places and noted were closed for the day. In fact I wanted a good massage for my legs and foot so did not pay much interest on extras though. Didnt also want to get a chance on trying a new place and thought to try out the Ratne as havent been visited for a long time. Called and introduced myself and checked whether known girls were there and got to know all have left. Since I was desperate on a massage asked who were the girls there and she said few names and upon my question who is better she said Damayanthi. So I went on and reached there around 7:15 P.M. From my past exp I knew by this time girls are tired and would not get the best out. As usual directed to the room got a towel wrapped (Now the towels are bigger) and waited. A while later girl appeared but without even a smile on face. It was a bit turned off but after a short chat she was OK. She asked who i took earlier and then I convinced her im a very old customer there. Whetever it is the massage was good lasted for 45 minutes and guys niot even a touch to the assets. and no extras at all. All the girls except Swarna and another girl who were not providing extras are still ther and seems management had chased away the good girls. Since I was desperate on massage for me its OK aty that time. But whoever want extras at this place it seems the gate is closed now. I saw a small child also there climbing the stairs and playing who is the grand son of the owner. So I advice sshoudl you need just a massage you may visit but for 1000 buks and with 45 minutes its not worth.

Cheers

Shanj