PDA

View Full Version : Colombo

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112

Looking789
06-02-11, 17:22
How do we know he is right? How do we know for sure it happened in the first place? It could be another innocent girl too?

I am not hell bent on proving anyone right or wrong, all I am saying is why publish a number on a public forum again. If it really happened, I feel for a fellow monger but why not censor out the last / last two digits? Too avoid others falling into the same trap dumb ass!

Goran47
06-02-11, 18:52
How do we know he is right? How do we know for sure it happened in the first place? It could be another innocent girl too?

I am not hell bent on proving anyone right or wrong, all I am saying is why publish a number on a public forum again. If it really happened, I feel for a fellow monger but why not censor out the last / last two digits? I don`t know either what is right or what is wrong, but I thought it was a pimp and trusted the fellow. One thing is for sure the man must be born behind the gate, he can soon write a book about mistakes as a monger. You shouldn`t pay until the goods are delivered. It's a great deal of money the guy have lost so I understand that he gets angry. If he tells in the open forum that he has been cheated by a pimp, he might be drowned of pms. Maybe he should have censored the last digits, but it is good that he avoid others to fall in the same trap. What an experienced monger will tell us to do? I want publish any names and numbers in the open forum. Looking 789 you shouldn`t use that language to others in the forum, we should have a nice and friendly discussion on this forum we are in the same boat, aren`t we? Sometimes if I get the chance I would like to try a famous nice girl, doesn`t matter if it cost.

Shezfaa
06-02-11, 19:25
fellow mongers,

this is a warning for you.

this pimp lady who also claims to be an actress herself gave me an actress for lkr 12k yesterday. it was good. today i called and she promised me dilhani ekanayake for lkr 30k. i said ok. she (pimp) met me at crerep001 took the money and bolted.

very very low down. please be aware and if you can take some / suggest some action to be taken against this robbery! nothing much you can do to the pimp if you are not ready to stoop to that level. sorry about your 30k. packs a punch!

Destiny Child
06-02-11, 19:33
I visited famous spa in MT. L last Sunday. I inquired my favourite girls names ...Does this spa have bedrooms or is this the massage bed you use. Is it not high and not enough room to play around. Anyway 1500. Isn't that cheap for full service and for a good looking one :O

Looking789
06-03-11, 03:30
I don`t know either what is right or what is wrong, but I thought it was a pimp and trusted the fellow. One thing is for sure the man must be born behind the gate, he can soon write a book about mistakes as a monger. You shouldn`t pay until the goods are delivered. It's a great deal of money the guy have lost so I understand that he gets angry. If he tells in the open forum that he has been cheated by a pimp, he might be drowned of pms. Maybe he should have censored the last digits, but it is good that he avoid others to fall in the same trap. What an experienced monger will tell us to do? I want publish any names and numbers in the open forum. Looking 789 you shouldn`t use that language to others in the forum, we should have a nice and friendly discussion on this forum we are in the same boat, aren`t we? Sometimes if I get the chance I would like to try a famous nice girl, doesn`t matter if it cost.So guys I put intense pressure on the pimp lady and called her like a thousnad times. She says she got cheated by her contact and that she is arranging something for me (no money as I paid 30k before). Not the same actress but an equally famous MILF. Lets see.

Goran47
06-03-11, 06:28
So guys I put intense pressure on the pimp lady and called her like a thousnad times. She says she got cheated by her contact and that she is arranging something for me (no money as I paid 30k before). Not the same actress but an equally famous MILF. Lets see.I hope the story will be a successful story for you, it`s a great deal of money. That`s the best to do to call her over and over again. We learn from this story no advance money, pay then the goods are delivered. Wish you luck.

Nfdswitch
06-03-11, 12:27
Can anyone tell me the exact location of this place?Machan,

Once you are at Thunmulla, when you are travelling from Bamba towards Townhall, keep a watch onto the left, you will find the road with the name board Adams Avenue, then proceed right down to where the road ends, there you will find an old building onto the left. That is the place you need to go.

Dachintha
06-03-11, 14:27
Does this spa have bedrooms or is this the massage bed you use. Is it not high and not enough room to play around. Anyway 1500. Isn't that cheap for full service and for a good looking one :OBed does mean massage table / bed. Spas can't keep normal beds no. You have to use massage bed or floor with a bed sheet.

Ramnaren
06-03-11, 15:32
Hi friends,

Greetings to all. I am new to this forum, coming July I will abe 3 days in colombo.

I would like to go for nite booking with age 25+ to. 35 local MILF. Please PM me the GFly MILF contact numbers with thier rates.

Thanks in Advance.

Ram,

Ofcourse, I will share my experience.

Muthumala
06-04-11, 02:27
Machan,

Once you are at Thunmulla, when you are travelling from Bamba towards Townhall, keep a watch onto the left, you will find the road with the name board Adams Avenue, then proceed right down to where the road ends, there you will find an old building onto the left. That is the place you need to go.Thanks a lot. Hope to go there today.

Goran47
06-04-11, 17:54
Hi haven't really given much reports since my last one because I really haven't had the time. I was at home in piliyandala and I was really in the mood. I spoke to my weed dealer because he seemed to be a a guy who would know these things and he set me up. A trishaw came with 2 ladies. One was mature and a little on the plump side and the other wwas a short hair young girl who seemed very boyish. So I thought might as well get some mature action.

She was very friendly but her body had scars which really didn't do much for me. Nice big tits which I loved. She had it trimmed and she said she is ok with anything except for anal. I don't like anal anyway. Spent 2 hours. Which is the given time at my place and the trishaw with the pimp came. Got her and took the cash.

2500 for the girl. 500 for tuk ride. Too expensive?

Her face. 5/10.

Body. 5/10.

To be honest not the hottest chick on the block. But hey I was out of optionsCan you PM me about the younger girl?

Destiny Child
06-05-11, 04:48
So guys I put intense pressure on the pimp lady and called her like a thousnad times. She says she got cheated by her contact and that she is arranging something for me (no money as I paid 30k before). Not the same actress but an equally famous MILF. Lets see.This report mentions the actress you are refering to http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?1021-Colombo&p=1110555&viewfull=1#post1110555

Destiny Child
06-05-11, 10:35
This was closed when I went that way today (padlocked) and I could not see any board. Is this closed for good anyone know?

Kbkbal
06-05-11, 13:34
Decided to give Orch*the a go despite my misgivings. First attempt was almost a disaster. Just as I pulled up outside I noticed a friend of mine standing outside discussing something about the building next door so I scuttled off, hopefully before he saw me.

Went back again a couple of days later. Recognised the place as a formed Chinese "Health Centre" from a few years back that used to be accessed via Sellamuttu Avenue (lots of happy memories there when they used to have some stunners from China). Just like my experience at S*H* a few weeks back, this visit reaffirmed my gut feeling to avoid places like this: the selection was uniformly fat, blubbery, older women and the rooms were just about passable in terms of hygiene. The massage was crap and the only extra on offer (maybe because it was my first time there?) was a below-average HJ.

Another place crossed off my list.

Kbkbal
06-05-11, 13:41
Went to JH this morning after an absence of a month or so to have my hangover from the night before dealt with."Soya" in room #1: pretty face, tall for a Thai girl and a little thicker than average (not fat although she thinks she is) , fair complexion. Very friendly, very chatty (almost too much) and we had a good laugh together. The service was excellent but she told me very honestly that she gives good service when the customer also treats her well. Sadly, a lot of guys in this town go into places like JH and act like pigs, often coming close to physical abusing the girls when they've had a few to drink. Most of the girls will take it submissively, but I liked the fact that Soya had the gumption to say she's not going to take any shit from rude, aggressive clients.

I would heartily recommend her with the proviso that you need to treat her with respect if you want it reciprocated.

Dogact
06-05-11, 15:22
Hi Guys.

I'm Sri Lankan born in Australia.

Visiting SL next month and looking for some girls. Massage parlous or brothels or just individual contacts.

Only Sri Lankan origin girls.

If you can private me some contact numbers or advice me where to look greatly appreciate.

Ian Botha
06-05-11, 19:55
Machan,

Once you are at Thunmulla, when you are travelling from Bamba towards Townhall, keep a watch onto the left, you will find the road with the name board Adams Avenue, then proceed right down to where the road ends, there you will find an old building onto the left. That is the place you need to go. Please do not take Neela, Damayanthi, Chathurika, Dulani at this place, no extras at all and lousy service. Only some girls who after several visits may provide the service.

Can others who frequent this pl name some girls who provide good service.

Muthumala
06-06-11, 07:20
Please do not take Neela, Damayanthi, Chathurika, Dulani at this place, no extras at all and lousy service. Only some girls who after several visits may provide the service.

Can others who frequent this pl name some girls who provide good service.I went there, could not find the place. There was a old house, it didn't look like any MC.

Hooboy
06-06-11, 07:56
Went to JH this morning after an absence of a month or so to have my hangover from the night before dealt with."Soya" in room #1: pretty face, tall for a Thai girl and a little thicker than average (not fat although she thinks she is) , fair complexion. Very friendly, very chatty (almost too much) and we had a good laugh together. The service was excellent but she told me very honestly that she gives good service when the customer also treats her well. Sadly, a lot of guys in this town go into places like JH and act like pigs, often coming close to physical abusing the girls when they've had a few to drink. Most of the girls will take it submissively, but I liked the fact that Soya had the gumption to say she's not going to take any shit from rude, aggressive clients.

I would heartily recommend her with the proviso that you need to treat her with respect if you want it reciprocated.Thanks for the info. Would appreciate a little more detailed report as to "extras" and what sort of tip is expected? Is she willing for FS, if so how much?

Ricardino12
06-06-11, 08:38
Does any one here have a good reccomendation of a girl ar JH please. Busty, young and good service.

Ricardino12
06-06-11, 08:39
What services did you get from her and how much did you tip her?

I would heartily recommend her with the proviso that you need to treat her with respect if you want it reciprocated.

Ricardino12
06-06-11, 13:23
Went to famous thai place in colp today as I was extremely tired and wanted a relaxing massage and B2B. Chose the girl in room number #1 / Soya.

The girl was relatively friendly and decent looking but was unable to speak english properly. So was saying silly things and also was also saying things such as she is fat and ugly and most of the other girls are better and so so. This was a bit of a turn off. As my mind was twisting when she was saying other girls are better looking. This was the main turn off. Others were good. See below for Ratings.

The massage was very good and relaxing and she gave a good nice hard massage. B2B was also good, but could have been a bit better. Other extras was also relatively good.

Actually overall I was satisfied with the service expect some minor drawbacks.

Massage. 8/10.

B2B. 6.5/10 (Could have been a bit more smoochy and rubby)

GFE- 7/10 (Was a bit bad as she was unable to talk language properly as mentioned above)

Other Extras. 7/10.

Attitude. 7/10.

Face. 7/10

Body. 7/10 (Bit chubby but good, would have been a bit better if the boobs were better)

Age. Looks around 25-26.

WIR. Yes probably. (but prefer to see other new talents)

Goran47
06-06-11, 16:28
It`s only 26 days left until I will be in your wonderful country, please pm me fl contacts.

Cheers

Looking789
06-07-11, 03:36
I went there, could not find the place. There was a old house, it didn't look like any MC.That's the place.

Also Nish*nth* and Roh*and* give HJs.

Hooboy
06-07-11, 03:58
Went to famous thai place in colp today as I was extremely tired and wanted a relaxing massage and B2B. Chose the girl in room number #1 / Soya.

The girl was relatively friendly and decent looking but was unable to speak english properly. So was saying silly things and also was also saying things such as she is fat and ugly and most of the other girls are better and so so. This was a bit of a turn off. As my mind was twisting when she was saying other girls are better looking. This was the main turn off. Others were good. See below for Ratings.

The massage was very good and relaxing and she gave a good nice hard massage. B2B was also good, but could have been a bit better. Other extras was also relatively good.

Actually overall I was satisfied with the service expect some minor drawbacks.

Massage. 8/10.

B2B. 6.5/10 (Could have been a bit more smoochy and rubby)

GFE- 7/10 (Was a bit bad as she was unable to talk language properly as mentioned above)

Other Extras. 7/10.

Attitude. 7/10.

Face. 7/10

Body. 7/10 (Bit chubby but good, would have been a bit better if the boobs were better)

Age. Looks around 25-26.

WIR. Yes probably. (but prefer to see other new talents)Hey thats 2 of you guys who have tried No1 "Soya" within the last few days but neither of you have mentioned exactly what extras are possible and what is the tip? Would appreciate the expected rate.

Muthumala
06-07-11, 10:36
That's the place.

Also Nish*nth* and Roh*and* give HJs. Thanks a lot. I will go and post a report

Shehan N
06-07-11, 13:08
fellow mongers,

this is a warning for you.

this pimp lady who also claims to be an actress herself gave me an actress for lkr 12k yesterday. it was good. today i called and she promised me dilhani ekanayake for lkr 30k. i said ok. she (pimp) met me at crerep001 took the money and bolted.

very very low down. please be aware and if you can take some / suggest some action to be taken against this robbery! you should never pay money until you get the service provider inside the room. i have met a lot of pimps who claim to have contacts to the film industry but i'm yet to see someone who delivered. the best way to bang a model / actress in colombo is to approach them through directors / producers and then to do the talking your self. you probably will have to spend some money upfront get them wet (if you know what i mean) but at least this will give you more control over the final outcome

Danny Yu
06-07-11, 15:23
Hey guys ,

Where is this aloe avenue store that youll were talkin about?

Saw an ad for sex therapy a while ago but no sign now! Any clue?

Thanks

Ricardino12
06-07-11, 18:22
Extras details on private only.

Hey thats 2 of you guys who have tried No1 "Soya" within the last few days but neither of you have mentioned exactly what extras are possible and what is the tip? Would appreciate the expected rate.

Ravindra2003
06-08-11, 01:37
Hi guys,

One question? This place used to open at 13. 00hrs. I saw someone mentioned it opens at 11. 00hrs. Thanks to confirm the opening hours is changed.

Kbkbal
06-08-11, 07:13
Hi guys,

One question? This place used to open at 13. 00hrs. I saw someone mentioned it opens at 11. 00hrs. Thanks to confirm the opening hours is changed.Yes, it opens at 11am but your choice of girl is limited at that time as they only have one or two on "standby". The full selection is technically available after 12pm but you're better off going after 12. 30.

To the guys who've been asking for details of Soya's services and tips, I think it's better not to post about these things on an open forum. Suffice to say you won't be disappointed with what's available.

As for what you tip, I feel you should offer / pay what you think is acceptable. Foolish though it may be, when it comes to tipping at places like JH I prefer to be generous (within reason) for four reasons:

1. They need the money more than I do. At the end of the day, these are girls who've come here to make money because they've run out of options back home. Some of the JH girls have been office workers, supermarket check-out girls and even tour guides in Thailand before they lost their jobs. A lot of these girls are supporting their younger siblings through school and / or their elderly parents: that is the Thai way (sometimes out of necessity because many rural Thai men are lazy bastards.).

2. Working at a place like JH is not easy. These girls are worked off their feet. They sleep just about 4 hours a night, never get a day off, don't see any money from the establishment until they've completed three months and have to deal with drunken, aggressive boors every night.

3. Generosity is more likely to receive a higher standard of service than bargaining down to the last cent.

4. Thanks to our Indian friends, South Asians get automatically bracketed by Thai girls as being penny-pinching, coarse and demanding so their instinctive reaction is to be wary. It is sometimes amazing what a transformation takes place in their attitude once they realise you're not stereotypical and you end up having a much better experience that you otherwise would have.

Muthumala
06-08-11, 08:57
Hey guys,

Where is this aloe avenue store that youll were talkin about?

Saw an ad for sex therapy a while ago but no sign now! Any clue?

ThanksEnter Aloe avenue from Galle road and proceed towards marine drive. Just before you enter marine drive take the turn to your right. There is an old house with padlocked grill doors. It is number 18 if I remember correctly.

There is a fair guy infront. Usually wears white. But must warn you nothing much in the store. But GOODS available.

Danny Yu
06-08-11, 17:36
Enter Aloe avenue from Galle road and proceed towards marine drive. Just before you enter marine drive take the turn to your right. There is an old house with padlocked grill doors. It is number 18 if I remember correctly.

There is a fair guy infront. Usually wears white. But must warn you nothing much in the store. But GOODS available.Thanks a lot man any idea of the opening hours or tel nos? Its a longshot but what the hell.

Muthumala
06-09-11, 04:13
Thanks a lot man any idea of the opening hours or tel nos? Its a longshot but what the hell.It is from 10 to 8ish.

I have the number, but there is no way of sharing since I don't have the PM facility.

Hooboy
06-09-11, 04:15
Yes, it opens at 11am but your choice of girl is limited at that time as they only have one or two on "standby". The full selection is technically available after 12pm but you're better off going after 12. 30.

To the guys who've been asking for details of Soya's services and tips, I think it's better not to post about these things on an open forum. Suffice to say you won't be disappointed with what's available.

As for what you tip, I feel you should offer / pay what you think is acceptable. Foolish though it may be, when it comes to tipping at places like JH I prefer to be generous (within reason) for four reasons:

1. They need the money more than I do. At the end of the day, these are girls who've come here to make money because they've run out of options back home. Some of the JH girls have been office workers, supermarket check-out girls and even tour guides in Thailand before they lost their jobs. A lot of these girls are supporting their younger siblings through school and / or their elderly parents: that is the Thai way (sometimes out of necessity because many rural Thai men are lazy bastards.).

2. Working at a place like JH is not easy. These girls are worked off their feet. They sleep just about 4 hours a night, never get a day off, don't see any money from the establishment until they've completed three months and have to deal with drunken, aggressive boors every night.

3. Generosity is more likely to receive a higher standard of service than bargaining down to the last cent.

4. Thanks to our Indian friends, South Asians get automatically bracketed by Thai girls as being penny-pinching, coarse and demanding so their instinctive reaction is to be wary. It is sometimes amazing what a transformation takes place in their attitude once they realise you're not stereotypical and you end up having a much better experience that you otherwise would have. Thanks pal. I tend to agree with you from my own experiences at JH.

If you treat the girls well (and I don't mean just money) they tend to reciprocate although you do get the occasional hard card.

Danny Yu
06-09-11, 14:02
It is from 10 to 8ish.

I have the number, but there is no way of sharing since I don't have the PM facility.Thanks man but I am sure you can post the tel no no? I mean the address and all is already out! Maybe others can confirm if its cool!

Thanks

Destiny Child
06-09-11, 16:15

4. Thanks to our Indian friends, South Asians get automatically bracketed by Thai girls as being penny-pinching, coarse and demanding so their instinctive reaction is to be wary. It is sometimes amazing what a transformation takes place in their attitude once they realise you're not stereotypical and you end up having a much better experience that you otherwise would have. Its guys like you that make these Girls Happy about the Job they are doing. I can imagine what sort of unpleasant situations they might be going through with the normal crowd.

Kbkbal
06-10-11, 14:43
You're quite right. Sometimes, no matter how nice you try to be, you get a rotten apple. Fortunately, that's been few and far between at JH and its predecessor at the Galadari.

Thanks pal. I tend to agree with you from my own experiences at JH.

If you treat the girls well (and I don't mean just money) they tend to reciprocate although you do get the occasional hard card.

Kbkbal
06-10-11, 14:51
Back to JH Thursday afternoon around 4. 15. Called and booked first, which was a good move, as the place seemed quite busy. Room #2,"Ice". Realised I'd seen her once before when she had just arrived and glad I caught her again before she leaves (in about a month and a half).

Lovely girl. One of my favourites at JH. Very pretty, lovely figure (great bum for a Thai girl) , small breasts (but they suit her) , good legs, nice tan colour (not too pale, not too dark, just right). Quite good English and very friendly. Likes to have a chat and has a good sense of humour.

Good Thai massage, excellent B2B and no disappointments with the rest of it.

Highly recommended.

Doordielk
06-10-11, 18:19
Hey Guys whr is the welknown seniors here? Are they silent on vacation or are they out of country or bussines.

Whts happen to them. I'm woried no new encounters?

No new contacts.

No even new picture from soo long period?

Rgds.

Tharanga

CoolNilesh
06-10-11, 19:27
Hi guys,

I went there yesterday. They have only two girls. They wear Jeans and T-shirts insted sarees or nurse uniformes which is a plus point. Place is relatively plesent but rooms were seperated through cheepboard. Can here the people in the other room and have a common bath room. But clean towels and good hygine.

I took the small built one of the two and asked for a soft massage. Ofcourse after paying Rs. 2,000 as entrance fee. Gave an average massage and did a HJ for Rs. 300. Friendly but not a real GFE.

These are my ratings.

Face. 6.

Body. 6.

Attitude. 7.

Extras. 5.

Damage. Rs 2, 500 (Entrance) + Rs. 300 (Extra)

Thanks;

Nilesh

Muthumala
06-11-11, 02:07
Hey muthumala,

Machang what are the services available at this place?

JJNormal massage by Chinese and also FS at all incluse 4000/=. Quality is not the best, washrooms may be the worst. If you can tolerate that, there were few good girls.

Destiny Child
06-11-11, 03:48
Interesting Read.

http://www.angelfire.com/dragon/paramahmad0/prostitu.htm

By the way I was going through threads of other countries. In my opinion The LK thread is the best more explicit on the experience and more active than most threads.

Coconuti
06-11-11, 14:44
Looks like you had a nice time with her.

My experience with Ice JH #2 is bit different. Slim figure. As mentioned. But I did't get the gf attitude. Not very talkative. I felt she had a stubborn looking face. Offers full service, however.

May be it is just my bad day, or her bad day.

Back to JH Thursday afternoon around 4. 15. Called and booked first, which was a good move, as the place seemed quite busy. Room #2,"Ice". Realised I'd seen her once before when she had just arrived and glad I caught her again before she leaves (in about a month and a half).

Lovely girl. One of my favourites at JH. Very pretty, lovely figure (great bum for a Thai girl) , small breasts (but they suit her) , good legs, nice tan colour (not too pale, not too dark, just right). Quite good English and very friendly. Likes to have a chat and has a good sense of humour.

Good Thai massage, excellent B2B and no disappointments with the rest of it.

Highly recommended.

ShaneMister
06-12-11, 03:25
Guys, what do you mean by SH hotel in Marine drive? Appreciate if someone can PM me and let me know. Thanks.

I paid a visit to hotel SH on marine drive twice during last month. As many of you have mentioned, the procedure was bit standard, where I had to pay to the reception and obtain a bill. You can pay by credit card as well. Only Chinese were available during dark hours. They operate till 2 AM. Once the bill is given, they send us upstairs along with a security guard or a waiter. On my day one, a collection of four chicks were available, the best one lined up the others and asked who you want. I selected her and went into the room. She was very kind and loyal. Asked what I need. I said I need FS. Bargaining began. She requested 5k but I brought it down to 2k. She provided a good massage and went in to the big job. Two shots with CBJ, tried few different positions. Total cost 5k, a good experience.

Day two, the girl I choose named 'Angi*'. Not as good as the earlier one, but provided a good service. She demanded 5k for FS and didn't agree to bring it down. She needed 2k for a BJ. Provided a good HJ, when I requested for a second turn, she gently refused. But once the first turn is over, she willingly proceeded with the second turn.

In summary, ladies at this joint are money greedy. But they also provide a good level of service (better than locals, sometimes)

Ricardino12
06-12-11, 05:56
Went to Or. The C3 and sat down on the sofa there. Skimmed trhough at the available girls, some really ugly and fat ones and some old ones. 1 good looking girl shimmerd my eye. So picked her. Her name was M. The. H.

Went to the room and she have a normal massage and then started a feeling massage, the feeling massage was outstanding. From the back laying position itself evry thing got up she then turned her feeling massage also had kisses and body licking.

When I turned she gave some body licking and we went on full on DFK and allowed all access mild BBJ. She did not even demand for money. Paid 1000K. She took happily.

Should see her again in a week for sure. She was wrothy.

Great Attitude, only draw back was her belly looked ugly. Other wise she was good.

CoolNilesh
06-12-11, 11:09
Hi guys;

Entrance is Rs. 2,000 for 1hr and Rs. 2,500 for 1. 5hrs. I opt for an 1hr.

Sorry for the mistake. Please inform us if anyone gt FS.

Thanks;

Nilesh

Muthumala
06-13-11, 05:43
Dear fellow mongers,

Desperately need a good relaxing massage. What is the best place you can suggest. Extras could be optional.

TheLankan
06-13-11, 06:08
Hi Huys! I'm new to this. What is it meant by JH? Ans SH? What is the full name of these?

Sunils
06-13-11, 06:14
How much you have to pay at entrance to Or*

Went to Or. The C3 and sat down on the sofa there. Skimmed trhough at the available girls, some really ugly and fat ones and some old ones. 1 good looking girl shimmerd my eye. So picked her. Her name was M. The. H.

Went to the room and she have a normal massage and then started a feeling massage, the feeling massage was outstanding. From the back laying position itself evry thing got up she then turned her feeling massage also had kisses and body licking.

When I turned she gave some body licking and we went on full on DFK and allowed all access mild BBJ. She did not even demand for money. Paid 1000K. She took happily.

Should see her again in a week for sure. She was wrothy.

Great Attitude, only draw back was her belly looked ugly. Other wise she was good.

Kama Tools
06-13-11, 06:42
Hi Huys! I'm new to this. What is it meant by JH? Ans SH? What is the full name of these?How about using the search option at the top of this screen?

KT

Pumpedo
06-13-11, 07:26
How much you have to pay at entrance to Or*New in Colombo, will appreciate if some guidance can be provided to this place for some fun as not been able to visit a good place except JH.

Tony

WaleShark
06-13-11, 10:35
Can anyone please tell me from where I can get a good full body massage in colombo. (there should be good looking girls, and get more with tips)

Thanks

Danny Yu
06-13-11, 15:49
Hi Huys! I'm new to this. What is it meant by JH? Ans SH? What is the full name of these?Hey man get pm and these questions will be answered instantly!

Danny Yu
06-13-11, 15:51
Please suggest the best in your opinions at JH! Wanted a definite hit after a stressful few months of work!"ice" was a noted suggestions any one suggest anything else!

Thanks guys!

Podi Kolla
06-13-11, 16:37
If anybody know about this place please pm or posted here. Itz in Horton Place Col 7.

Ian Botha
06-13-11, 20:08
Enter Aloe avenue from Galle road and proceed towards marine drive. Just before you enter marine drive take the turn to your right. There is an old house with padlocked grill doors. It is number 18 if I remember correctly.

There is a fair guy infront. Usually wears white. But must warn you nothing much in the store. But GOODS available. Hey I went there, the whole road has number 18's. Is it the house right at the end, ie 18/3? Up to what time is it opened?

Muthumala
06-14-11, 01:25
Hey I went there, the whole road has number 18's. Is it the house right at the end, ie 18/3? Up to what time is it opened?Yes. It is the last house on the by lane. Could be 18/3. You can't miss it with griilled iron doors.

Darkboy86
06-14-11, 14:04
Hey guys I'm coming back to SL soon. Any good places for sex or what now?

I heard most places are closed down or sumthing?

If you can PM, would be great!

Ricardino12
06-14-11, 16:24
Entry 1500.

How much you have to pay at entrance to Or*

Ricardino12
06-14-11, 17:59
Don't you have pvt? Is this a MP?

There is a fair guy infront. Usually wears white. But must warn you nothing much in the store. But GOODS available.

Muthumala
06-15-11, 13:35
Don't you have pvt? Is this a MP?I don't have PM.

It is a MP, a sex toy store and a FS provider.

Choices are limited. Mostly Chinese, but russians also on request. I have not taken any russians. Quality depends on your choice. It doesnot seem to be consistent.

Skywalker J
06-16-11, 11:16
What is the cost?Said it was 5K.

CoolNilesh
06-16-11, 12:10
Hi Guys,

Had a meeting in Colombo, so went for it on last Tuesday. Another break from mongering at Kandy to feel the mongering life in Colombo. Meeting finished around 4pm so gave a call to Nirov* to make an appointment and went there around 4. 30pm.

This is an account of what I saw.

Had a nice collection but late twenties to mid fourties. Slim, over weight, fair and dark complexion. Anyway it was more than I expected, so feel good about it. But all were booked within minitues, so have to go with As. Contrast to all the reports I felt manager was nice. Said "Sorry for interrupting" when he excused me before I go to the first floor, because I forgot to pay the entrance free.

Lady tried her level best to give a GFE, but her greedyness interrupted. She straight away proceed to offer extras which for me indicates that the proceedings are not smooth. Anyway offered her Rs. 2000 for FS. Dissapoined with the mechanical experiance I got which she tried to pretend and finish it off quickly.

*So friends, please don't go for As. She said she is available for outcalls, who knows whether it will be different then.

But I feel that there are pretty good onces to check. So hope to visit it some other time to check on few others.

Also dear friends, have a bath and go, not the ideal to have a wash even though the towels look clean and hygenic.

Total Damage: Entrance. Rs. 1000 and Tip Rs. 2000.

Thanks,

Nilesh

CoolNilesh
06-16-11, 12:16
hi fellow seniors,

this is some thing for you to review and comment.

if some one is expecting to have extras in a mp, i feel that we should puposely delay the discussions until the massage is over. what i noticed is that the therapists who are poor and lazy which will create a dissaster are the once who will bring the topic in to the table quickly to cover up the massage. we are paying the entrance plus a tip. so we are entitled to have a good massage and if possible, extras for a tip.

this can be a good indicator, if you want to pick a good one or switch to another.

what you guys think?

thanks,

nilesh

Muthumala
06-16-11, 17:21
thanks for opening up a good topic.

all will depend on the girl and also what you are looking for.

in my case i usually do insist on a good massage. rule of the thumb is if the massage is 1 hour ask the girl to finish the massage in 40 mins (depends on your requirement). the rest of the time can be used for extras. do keep an eye on the watch as well.

also if you require only the extras, still manage your time so that you use the allocated time in full.

i used to have three types of massages.

1. hard massage with hj / bj or cim or what ever available at the end.

2. only extras with kissing / hj / bj / fingering etc.

3. few times with lots of gfe but no extras at all (i miss that girl now- she was beautiful, had a nice voice, used to sing to me)

all three times i fully use the time. infact one girl commented that i was the only one she knew who uses the full time. (she falls to the type 2)

hi fellow seniors,

if some one is expecting to have extras in a mp, i feel that we should puposely delay the discussions until the massage is over. what i noticed is that the therapists who are poor and lazy which will create a dissaster are the once who will bring the topic in to the table quickly to cover up the massage. we are paying the entrance plus a tip. so we are entitled to have a good massage and if possible, extras for a tip.

this can be a good indicator, if you want to pick a good one or switch to another.

what you guys think?

thanks,

nilesh

Destiny Child
06-16-11, 17:37
Hi Guys,

But I feel that there are pretty good onces to check. So hope to visit it some other time to check on few others.

Also dear friends, have a bath and go, not the ideal to have a wash even though the towels look clean and hygenic.

Thanks,

NileshNiro is all about extras. They don't massage the girls / women just pretend to massage and they know no one is there for the massage. You know I was even once tried to be tricked to pay for a massage in a term of extras (like I will give you a massage and a hand shake for 1500 hmm yeah right 1000 at the counter was for charity).

So did you go to a room in 3rd floor for FS or was the massage bed used. I am still confused as how this massage bed is workable. Its thin narrow and tall two people wrestling on that could easily fall. Hmm interesting.

SocketLabs
06-16-11, 21:32
Gents,

Wanted to know did any one have a session with Evonne recently? How was it? I'm tempted to taste the forbidden fruit but not sure if the fruit is spoilt.

Mage Wasthuwa
06-17-11, 04:29
I visited famous spa in MT. L last Sunday. I inquired my favourite girls names whether availavle. Counter guy said some are not working there and others are busy at the time. So I paid 1500 and went upstairs to select a good one. There was a fair nice looking girl. I was delighted as seen her and went wt her to a room. She agreed for FS for 1500 and I gave it to her. We did many romping, kissing sucking boobs and all before going to lower parts. We didn't have much talk but actions. I wanted to see her pussy and to play wt her lower part. She removed her pant and got in to bed. I played with her miky legs, thighs and butts but as I arrive to her pussy I noticed some liquid like white colour coming out from verginal passage. I dnt kn what was it. Like melt chewingum. I wiped it with a tissu. She asked " ai juce enawada?" I said yes. I dnt kn whether it was sperms of previous customer or something called "suda" white liquid coming from womb or juce. But natiral juce is not that white color. Anyhow I was disgusted. My feeling were no more after seen those dirty.

We both partners must have to have good wash before sex. But I realized spa girls can't get wash after customer by customer. It is not possible in a spa background. So that their bodies are not often clean. Especially lower parts. If we do it with a freelancer at a room we can have good wash before play starts unlike spa girls who are on duty. I didn't ask her name becasue I feel very unplessent. Guys I may advise you, please ask to have a good wash if you going to play FS with a spa girl in a massage room. We some times fingering where only half job (only boobs and figering offered) is offered, I realized that day, we must not fingering a pussy which we don't see hereafter.

Senior members please comment. If this is unwanted post ignore this. Sorry for any inconvenience. Dachintha:

Normally the Spa girls would use a condom before full Service simply because they don't want to get pregnent. The white liquid that is refered to as Suda Yanawa is a fungal infection in the genital area. It is called candidasis and in is contageous. If men are infected normally a white liquid drips from the penis you will notice this as an early morning stain in your night wear. Again it is treatable with a simple antifungal course of treatment.

However your point of fingering spa girls is valid. Because we have no idea of the heiginic status of the moist crevice. Best advise always go with CBJ, avoid DFK, always wear a condom for penetration. But if any one wants to experience the action without condom skin to skin. Find a girl friend the safest option. However allowing the small head to dictate things at the heat of the moment will have the possibility of leading to scratchy balls and oozing small heads. Play safe.

CoolNilesh
06-17-11, 08:47
Niro is all about extras. They don't massage the girls / women just pretend to massage and they know no one is there for the massage. You know I was even once tried to be tricked to pay for a massage in a term of extras (like I will give you a massage and a hand shake for 1500 hmm yeah right 1000 at the counter was for charity).

So did you go to a room in 3rd floor for FS or was the massage bed used. I am still confused as how this massage bed is workable. Its thin narrow and tall two people wrestling on that could easily fall. Hmm interesting. My experiance: We can do it doggy while s* stand near the table, bends and holds the table. Or while s* is sitting and we stand next to her. What I can say is that probably the best position is the first one while both not been the perfect.

Thanks,

Nilesh

Danny Yu
06-17-11, 09:02
Dachintha:

Normally the Spa girls would use a condom before full Service simply because they don't want to get pregnent. The white liquid that is refered to as Suda Yanawa is a fungal infection in the genital area. It is called candidasis and in is contageous. If men are infected normally a white liquid drips from the penis you will notice this as an early morning stain in your night wear. Again it is treatable with a simple antifungal course of treatment.

However your point of fingering spa girls is valid. Because we have no idea of the heiginic status of the moist crevice. Best advise always go with CBJ, avoid DFK, always wear a condom for penetration. But if any one wants to experience the action without condom skin to skin. Find a girl friend the safest option. However allowing the small head to dictate things at the heat of the moment will have the possibility of leading to scratchy balls and oozing small heads. Play safe.Haha I like that but guys my advice is always use protection whatever you do! Its just not worth it specially in sl since the industry is not regulated! Singapore and stuff are way safer and I'd go as far as to say even Bangkok since now most ladies are tested and insist on condoms! Here the education level is still low about these things and you simply do not want anything specially if your planning on one day screwing your gf / wife (sorry for being crude).

Coolsl
06-17-11, 12:39
i have been been all mp in colombo past 1 1/2 months some girls are lazy and get to extras then it over as coolnilesh pont out prolong the discussion and get what you paid for 1st most off girls love give their phone number so that you will ask for them next time and all way stay with the current rate and don't over pay the girls on a normal job.

hi fellow seniors,

what you guys think?

thanks,

nilesh

Ricardino12
06-18-11, 20:40
DFK Means Deep Frech Kissing. How can that be dangerous?

Pleas explain.

Dachintha:

However your point of fingering spa girls is valid. Because we have no idea of the heiginic status of the moist crevice. Best advise always go with CBJ, avoid DFK, always wear a condom for penetration. But if any one wants to experience the action without condom skin to skin. Find a girl friend the safest option. However allowing the small head to dictate things at the heat of the moment will have the possibility of leading to scratchy balls and oozing small heads. Play safe.

Ricardino12
06-18-11, 20:43
Which gal is this? Please name in public is servce was lame else pvt me if it was good.

Hi Guys,

Had a meeting in Colombo, so went for it on last Tuesday. Another break from mongering at Kandy to feel the mongering life in Colombo. Meeting finished around 4pm so gave a call to Nirov* to make an appointment and went there around 4. 30pm.

This is an account of what I saw.

Had a nice collection but late twenties to mid fourties. Slim, over weight, fair and dark complexion. Anyway it was more than I expected, so feel good about it. But all were booked within minitues, so have to go with As. Contrast to all the reports I felt manager was nice. Said "Sorry for interrupting" when he excused me before I go to the first floor, because I forgot to pay the entrance free.

Lady tried her level best to give a GFE, but her greedyness interrupted. She straight away proceed to offer extras which for me indicates that the proceedings are not smooth. Anyway offered her Rs. 2000 for FS. Dissapoined with the mechanical experiance I got which she tried to pretend and finish it off quickly.

*So friends, please don't go for As. She said she is available for outcalls, who knows whether it will be different then.

Thanks,

Nilesh

ShaneMister
06-19-11, 03:59

Pleas explain. Of course there is a risk in getting STD from kissing including HIV, specially high risk in DFK. Do some googling and see you will realize more details.

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20070929195242AAOLI8G

Ricardino12
06-19-11, 05:47
Thanks Shane.

Of course there is a risk in getting STD from kissing including HIV, specially high risk in DFK. Do some googling and see you will realize more details.

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20070929195242AAOLI8G

Sith Yatawara
06-19-11, 14:24
Dose the name "nimalika" ring any bells?

Thanks,

Sith

MefrmSL
06-19-11, 16:04
Hi guys.

This is my first post to this forum. A great experience reading the posts and trying to figure out the places mentioned.

I recently started this MP visits; may be as I am reaching the naughty fourty!

Visit No. 1. S* R* (few months ago)

Went with lots of heart beat. Got a girl S*and. Paid 2, 500 at the reception. Partitioned cubicles. Common washroom with hot water. But, close to the room. White jeans and white tops. Bit dark one with hard assets! Said that HJ is possible and asked about the tips. Wanted 2, 000! I said that I have only around 600! (frankly that is the truth) She said to come with more money next time and gave a fairly good HJ and gave access to the top! Since it was the first time I did not ask for access for any other parts. WON'T GO AGAIN.

Visit No. 2. GT@Wellawatte (3 weeks after the first visit)

Had some beer at the bar and went to the next door SPA! There were 3 girls. Paid 2, 500 and asked to select. Selected one K. Gave a better massage than SR. Then the extras. Again asked for 2, 000. I thought it is the standard and agreed to it. When I asked to access for the assets asked 1, 000 extra. Beer and the situation made me agree to it. Good HJ. K is having some extras in the tummy area. Still a friendly type. Place is better than SR. Will think twice to go again because of the cost factor!

After reading ISG! .

Visit No. 3. N@Kol (Month ago)

Managed to get it, even though it is in the main road. Paid 1, 000 and asked to select. So many girls and felt uneasy so asked them to send one. Send one P! Bit old. May be closer to my age. Tried her best. Friendly one. Average massage! Did not talk about the tips. Gave a good HJ. Licked every where. Gave access to assets. I did not ask for FS. An average experience. Gave 1, 000.

Visit No. 4. Spa near Lalsons (week ago)

Went around 10 am. Big line up of girls. Selected one L. Couldn't remember the full name. Paid 1, 500 for the old fellow at the desk. She has worked at N before. Asked whether I need feeling massage or oil massage. I said feeling; which is a mistake! Said that now there are restrictions no FS bla bla. Asked for a good tip. But, did not mention a specific amount. Gave a good HJ. Access to assets. Pants down. She was willing to give her contact number; I did not bother much as I could not stimulated much! Paid 1, 000 as tips. Finished so quickly! May be my fault to agree for the feeling massage!

Learned a lot from the site guys! Will keep you all updated.

MefrmSL

Mage Wasthuwa
06-20-11, 05:39

Pleas explain. Ric.

Genital Warts (casued by Human Papiloma Virus) are spread easily through DFK.

HPV infection is passed from one person to another through sexual contact involving the skin of the anus, mouth, or vagina, or the mucus membrane. It is possible for genital warts and HPV to spread, even when no warts can be seen.

Kama Tools
06-20-11, 06:09
Hi guys.

This is my first post to this forum. A great experience reading the posts and trying to figure out the places mentioned.

Visit No. 1. S* R* (few months ago)

Went with lots of heart beat. Got a girl S*and. Paid 2, 500 at the reception. Partitioned cubicles. Common washroom with hot water. But, close to the room. White jeans and white tops. Bit dark one with hard assets! Said that HJ is possible and asked about the tips. Wanted 2, 000! I said that I have only around 600! (frankly that is the truth) She said to come with more money next time and gave a fairly good HJ and gave access to the top! Since it was the first time I did not ask for access for any other parts. WON'T GO AGAIN.

Visit No. 2. GT@Wellawatte (3 weeks after the first visit)

Had some beer at the bar and went to the next door SPA! There were 3 girls. Paid 2, 500 and asked to select. Selected one K. Gave a better massage than SR. Then the extras. Again asked for 2, 000. I thought it is the standard and agreed to it. When I asked to access for the assets asked 1, 000 extra. Beer and the situation made me agree to it. Good HJ. K is having some extras in the tummy area. Still a friendly type. Place is better than SR. Will think twice to go again because of the cost factor!

After reading ISG! .

Visit No. 3. N@Kol (Month ago)

Managed to get it, even though it is in the main road. Paid 1, 000 and asked to select. So many girls and felt uneasy so asked them to send one. Send one P! Bit old. May be closer to my age. Tried her best. Friendly one. Average massage! Did not talk about the tips. Gave a good HJ. Licked every where. Gave access to assets. I did not ask for FS. An average experience. Gave 1, 000.

Visit No. 4. Spa near Lalsons (week ago)

Went around 10 am. Big line up of girls. Selected one L. Couldn't remember the full name. Paid 1, 500 for the old fellow at the desk. She has worked at N before. Asked whether I need feeling massage or oil massage. I said feeling; which is a mistake! Said that now there are restrictions no FS bla bla. Asked for a good tip. But, did not mention a specific amount. Gave a good HJ. Access to assets. Pants down. She was willing to give her contact number; I did not bother much as I could not stimulated much! Paid 1, 000 as tips. Finished so quickly! May be my fault to agree for the feeling massage!

Learned a lot from the site guys! Will keep you all updated.

MefrmSLGood Job. Keep them coming.

KT

Podi Kolla
06-20-11, 16:44
Has anybody been to Human Touch Spa?

Please pblish the quality and cost.

Muthumala
06-21-11, 04:15
There was a news item that one of the MPs at at Bamab was raided and closed. Also reports of the owner being taken into custody with firearms. What is this MP?

Lawata
06-21-11, 07:43
I don't have PM.

It is a MP, a sex toy store and a FS provider.

Choices are limited. Mostly Chinese, but russians also on request. I have not taken any russians. Quality depends on your choice. It doesnot seem to be consistent.Hey I went there. I think it's not gud place. 2 Chinese are available@that time. It's my first and last time for that place. Damage 4k. But thanks for the info.

Chinakwe
06-21-11, 09:13
Dude, Its damn risky to bring pros to home! One of my friend had a terrible experience. You probably have taken the service when noone else are at home. After few weeks or months, the pros can appear infront of the door asking money or something. Its all right as long as you live alone with no any neighbourhood connections. But be vigilant!Thanks man. I know it was a bit risky. But the estate I live. No one really interacts with each other and it was about 7 pm and I was alone at home. So I felt it was ok. I wouldn't dare do that during the day. But you are right.

Thanks

Muthumala
06-21-11, 09:54
Hey I went there. I think it's not gud place. 2 Chinese are available@that time. It's my first and last time for that place. Damage 4k. But thanks for the info.Yes. I agree. I gave the info since someone was asking. I went there only once. And will never go there.

I warned you all in advance.

Danny Yu
06-21-11, 09:58
Hey guys visited the aloe place. Frankly its a dump! One sleeping chick available went to a tubelit open room 5/10 for cleanliness. Gave a full bod massage and glanced the assets and since she was wearing a hot tight short pink dress I was shocked when she said "NO EXTRAS"! Useless!

Massage was good 7/10 (frankly best after jh)

Girl was cute (6/10)

Extras 0/10.

Would never return and frankly don't recommend it but looks like there is more to the place. If anyone has any tips please let us know because the place looks really like its in the field but a little confusing as to whats the scene there. Also did NOT see any sex toys. Again any tips?

Thanks

Danny Yu
06-21-11, 10:00
Hey guys any news on SH marine recently any good experiences. Hook me up with an after hours place guys that doesn't cosk 10k!

Thanks

Hooboy
06-21-11, 13:04
Visited JH last Saturday after a long break and based on recommendations in this forum made an appointment for Room No 2 "ice".

I must say she wasn't exactly outgoing or chatty but was pleasant enough and spoke English quite well.

Good wash to start with and a pretty decent massage but the body to body was really something else! The best experience so far and I have tried out about 6 or 7 different girls over the last couple of years at JH. Man this girl knows how to move and give you a good time. I can still see her shaved pussy sliding almost up to my face and then moving all the way down and getting "Jnr" upright!

Extras available at a price that seems to be standard at JH. Wanted 6k for FS which I'm sure could have been settled for a bit less but I had decided on a max 10k so settled for a BBBJ which she performed quite enthusiastically and took the load in her mouth. Tip 2. 5k. All in all it was worth it and left me thoroughly relaxed and refreshed!

Sith Yatawara
06-21-11, 15:33
Good post sir!

Hi guys.

Visit No. 1.

MefrmSL

Ricardino12
06-21-11, 17:18
Thanks fo the update. Wander if they leing about russsians. Cause both of you have not seen or taken them.

What did you get for 4K?

Hey I went there. I think it's not gud place. 2 Chinese are available@that time. It's my first and last time for that place. Damage 4k. But thanks for the info.

Muthumala
06-22-11, 01:08
Hey guys visited the aloe place. Frankly its a dump! One sleeping chick available went to a tubelit open room 5/10 for cleanliness. Gave a full bod massage and glanced the assets and since she was wearing a hot tight short pink dress I was shocked when she said "NO EXTRAS"! Useless!

Massage was good 7/10 (frankly best after jh)

Girl was cute (6/10)

Extras 0/10.

Would never return and frankly don't recommend it but looks like there is more to the place. If anyone has any tips please let us know because the place looks really like its in the field but a little confusing as to whats the scene there. Also did NOT see any sex toys. Again any tips?

ThanksYou need to ask for FS straight away. The price is inclusive of that. No need of giving any tips. The price is inclusive of that as well.

The sex toys are avialable inside a glass cabinet near the entrance. There are only few items available. You have to ask from the man there.

Danny Yu
06-22-11, 09:31
You need to ask for FS straight away. The price is inclusive of that. No need of giving any tips. The price is inclusive of that as well.

The sex toys are avialable inside a glass cabinet near the entrance. There are only few items available. You have to ask from the man there. Guess so mate but not worth it really I think!

Mahinda Bandara
06-22-11, 12:49
Any news of Rizana and Tharu who were at LP?

They were good service providers.

Lasergun
06-22-11, 14:46
There was a news item that one of the MPs at at Bamab was raided and closed. Also reports of the owner being taken into custody with firearms. What is this MP?Yes I heard the news that Sagara road MP was raided and the Ayurvedic doctor+ women+fire arms+stock of condoms were taken in to custody.

Ricardino12
06-22-11, 19:05
SL brothel and escorts / hookers hve become so damn dry these days.

Rizana was good in her work. Last I met her 2 years back at TEP bamba.

Any news of Rizana and Tharu who were at LP?

They were good service providers.

CoolGuy2011
06-23-11, 09:45
Hi Seniors,

I am traveling to Colombo Next week I have been there couple of times but not gone anywhere for MP or locals also I have below queries I won't be great some one helps me with the same

- I stay at cinnamon Lakside, is there some MP with extra in the hotel or around the place

- Also it is possible to get gals for full day or night there, is it safe to take gals through locals

- I was once told of a place called niro in kolupetty junction, I have been liberty place somewere around that was said by a friend, is there any specific gal out there who gives good massage and extra what will be the damage out here

- Can anyone help with some contact o get for FS (send to my room) locals or Russians, what will be the price in general

I have asked many details it would be great if seniors help with the details Thanks a million in advance

Coolguy

Mahinda Bandara
06-23-11, 11:08
SL brothel and escorts / hookers hve become so damn dry these days.

Rizana was good in her work. Last I met her 2 years back at TEP bamba.Hi Ricadino,

Could you kindly give full elabarate service provided by Rizana.

Ricardino12
06-23-11, 19:12
Her looks are not that solid. So I won't repeat her. But the work was GFE and allowed almost everything. Except anal.

Hi Ricadino,

Could you kindly give full elabarate service provided by Rizana.

Danny Yu
06-24-11, 07:33
Hi Seniors,

I am traveling to Colombo Next week I have been there couple of times but not gone anywhere for MP or locals also I have below queries I won't be great some one helps me with the same

- I stay at cinnamon Lakside, is there some MP with extra in the hotel or around the place

- Also it is possible to get gals for full day or night there, is it safe to take gals through locals

- I was once told of a place called niro in kolupetty junction, I have been liberty place somewere around that was said by a friend, is there any specific gal out there who gives good massage and extra what will be the damage out here

- Can anyone help with some contact o get for FS (send to my room) locals or Russians, what will be the price in general

I have asked many details it would be great if seniors help with the details Thanks a million in advance

CoolguyHi buddy,

I can hook you up but you need pm, got the contact for you as long as you don't mind a bit of expenses!

Mahinda Bandara
06-24-11, 11:13
Her looks are not that solid. So I won't repeat her. But the work was GFE and allowed almost everything. Except anal.Hi Ricardino,

Thanks for the information and also quick response, I agree with you that looks of Rizana off the standard, but she has a slim figure with with fairly large boobs.

Why I ask you is that although I had 3 to 4 sessions with her she never allowed me to suck boobs (only squeeze and toching) and to do DATY. Did she allowed you to suck boobs and DATY?

Now she is doing free lance and worn out due to heavy demand, she is in great demand due to scarecity of hookers and serve average 5to 6 clients per day.

Podi Kolla
06-24-11, 16:14
Can anyone tell me about weda medura in narahenpita. And good pick. I'm planning go there tomorrow.

Ricardino12
06-25-11, 08:29
Yes she allowed all. I did NOT try DATY on her. Got BBBJ, Suck books yes. Yeah worn out ones shud not be tried. Risky.

Hi Ricardino,

Thanks for the information and also quick response, I agree with you that looks of Rizana off the standard, but she has a slim figure with with fairly large boobs.

Why I ask you is that although I had 3 to 4 sessions with her she never allowed me to suck boobs (only squeeze and toching) and to do DATY. Did she allowed you to suck boobs and DATY?

Now she is doing free lance and worn out due to heavy demand, she is in great demand due to scarecity of hookers and serve average 5to 6 clients per day.

Briandemoore
06-25-11, 09:55
Does anyone know about a pimp named Anne? What does she offer and is she reliable?

Dachintha
06-25-11, 12:07
Does anyone know about a pimp named Anne? What does she offer and is she reliable?I also heard about Anne. She is popular as "miss Anne". Says supplying tele actresses, Reality tv dancers and models. I will try to get her number as I also have crazy hunger to be with a sexy reality tv girl whole night. If you know camaraman or other guy who attached to tele drama or tv channel whole working girls network is accessible. It says more than 85% of so-called artists are in "sex market" today. As SL is going to defeat US or UK western culture than other nations, many "oppertunities" are waiting for us. But'super level' models only give appointments outside the SL. You may have heard one populer politikka met U* in Singapore hotel. It shows how that type of actresses or modlers "market value". Any way will try.

CoolGuy2011
06-25-11, 12:51
Firstly Thanks Danny for your response, can you let me know the approx cost figure.

Hi buddy,

I can hook you up but you need pm, got the contact for you as long as you don't mind a bit of expenses!

Ricardino12
06-25-11, 14:18
Went to Orc lals today and chose a gal called lu, sha.

Had a very dissapointing service. A rushed massage less tthan 3 mins and started talking about extras. I was also in a mood for extras so took it saying okay. She sed she will offer a good service 2000 with suck I negotiated for 1500. Then she never let me suck on boobs, no DFK no nothing. Only basic removal of clothes mild fignering and then wank off. Was very dissapinted. But paid as agreed. Will not repeat her.

Face = 5/10.

Over all Body=7/10.

Boobs-8/10 (did not even let me suck on them)

Massage. Not given.

Extras. 4/10.

Attitude. 4/10 (Had a very proud look)

Cost for tips 1/10 (too much for what she gave)

Will not take her again.

Looking789
06-26-11, 04:28
I also heard about Anne. She is popular as "miss Anne". Says supplying tele actresses, Reality tv dancers and models. I will try to get her number as I also have crazy hunger to be with a sexy reality tv girl whole night. If you know camaraman or other guy who attached to tele drama or tv channel whole working girls network is accessible. It says more than 85% of so-called artists are in "sex market" today. As SL is going to defeat US or UK western culture than other nations, many "oppertunities" are waiting for us. But'super level' models only give appointments outside the SL. You may have heard one populer politikka met U* in Singapore hotel. It shows how that type of actresses or modlers "market value". Any way will try.Hi dachintha.

Could you please PM me Anne's number?

Danny Yu
06-26-11, 06:49
Firstly Thanks Danny for your response, can you let me know the approx cost figure.About 100-150 USD

Ricardino12
06-26-11, 09:06
Upeksha fucked some guys in Singapore for money. WOW thats nice.

Maan I'm looking for some good gals who can be fucked in SL. Super model type young gals. You know any? Service shud be stunning like how a GF wud do.

I also heard about Anne. She is popular as "miss Anne". Says supplying tele actresses, Reality tv dancers and models. I will try to get her number as I also have crazy hunger to be with a sexy reality tv girl whole night. If you know camaraman or other guy who attached to tele drama or tv channel whole working girls network is accessible. It says more than 85% of so-called artists are in "sex market" today. As SL is going to defeat US or UK western culture than other nations, many "oppertunities" are waiting for us. But'super level' models only give appointments outside the SL. You may have heard one populer politikka met U* in Singapore hotel. It shows how that type of actresses or modlers "market value". Any way will try.

CoolGuy2011
06-27-11, 08:50
About 100-150 USDHi danny,

I'm waiting for activation of the membership once done I will PM you.

Toeper
06-27-11, 09:49
Hi,

What does JH stand for? And where is JH?

Visited JH last Saturday after a long break and based on recommendations in this forum made an appointment for Room No 2 \"ice\".

I must say she wasn\'t exactly outgoing or chatty but was pleasant enough and spoke English quite well.

Good wash to start with and a pretty decent massage but the body to body was really something else! The best experience so far and I have tried out about 6 or 7 different girls over the last couple of years at JH. Man this girl knows how to move and give you a good time. I can still see her shaved pussy sliding almost up to my face and then moving all the way down and getting \"Jnr\" upright!

Extras available at a price that seems to be standard at JH. Wanted 6k for FS which I\'m sure could have been settled for a bit less but I had decided on a max 10k so settled for a BBBJ which she performed quite enthusiastically and took the load in her mouth. Tip 2. 5k. All in all it was worth it and left me thoroughly relaxed and refreshed!

CoolGuy2011
06-27-11, 18:33
Good review dude are you ref to Nir*v! And or some other MP, can you guide me to this place and also ref of the gal please.

After a very long time I decided to taste Chinese so I headed over to Colpety to the place close to marine drive, there was only one girl available at the time her name was Lola if I remember correct. Was too hot for sex so I opted for a massage where anything goes. 3K which I thought was too high as I usually used to pay 2. 5K for Chinese (couple years back) but the guy said the price has gone up.

The girl was quite nice and friendly and not over bearing, thin, very, very fair (actually too fair) , nice B cups (bit soft once the bra came off) and on the small side, like all Chinese she looked younger than she was (I would hazard a guess that her age must be in the mid to late 30s but she looked like mid 20s)

Breasts were not as firm as I liked but the nipple was a golden brown, so was her pussy lips. Under clothing was sexy and I played a bit like that before I removed her bra single handed (I don't know why but I like doing that, used to do that with one of my GF's in public. Drove her nuts as she had no way to hook the clasp back without removing her top LOL.) ,

Little later her panties were out and her pussy was there for the taking but just did HJ and BBBJ in different positions, finally the curtains closed with satisfactory applause, she asked for a tip, I could have got away with. 5K but was since she was not demanding I gave her 1K.

Total cost 4K. (BTW. I may decide to post her photo. But later)

Regards.

Jay Dee

ShaneMister
06-28-11, 02:32
Upeksha fucked some guys in Singapore for money. WOW thats nice.

Maan I'm looking for some good gals who can be fucked in SL. Super model type young gals. You know any? Service shud be stunning like how a GF wud do. It is not Upeksha. Someone else starting with U

CoolGuy2011
06-28-11, 13:02
Guys,

Somewhere along this thread I read of sme theme MP (nurse dressed or similar) theme based MP in colombo, if anyone knows such place can you let me know also if you can help with best gal to meet up there it would be double super.

Angelo Per
06-29-11, 04:21
Hi ALL.

Could someone point me in the direction of a discrete hotel with parking in colombo. I have recieved a contact of a central european girl, whom I would like to take.

I will share the contact with senior members who give me details of a place I can take this contact.

Please PM the locations

Angelo

Twinky
06-29-11, 06:04
Hi ALL.

Could someone point me in the direction of a discrete hotel with parking in colombo. I have recieved a contact of a central european girl, whom I would like to take.

I will share the contact with senior members who give me details of a place I can take this contact.

Please PM the locations

AngeloDear Angelo,

If you don't mind to go to Wallwattha, very safe and with high privacy you can go to hotel call Tokyo. I will put the number in the Classified section.

Or else please pm me. First talk with them about quality and the rate of the hotel. I have been there and quite satisfied. Parking ok unless you go there in rush time.

Thanks for your offer in advance.

Tk

Deer Hunter
06-29-11, 07:41
Hi ALL.

Please PM the locations

AngeloTher is a place in dehi. Road is opesit to see*ls sup* mar. Hotel's name is big john.

Sabrewulf
06-29-11, 09:23
Dear Angelo,

If you don't mind to go to Wallwattha, very safe and with high privacy you can go to hotel call Tokyo. I will put the number in the Classified section.

Or else please pm me. First talk with them about quality and the rate of the hotel. I have been there and quite satisfied. Parking ok unless you go there in rush time.

Thanks for your offer in advance.

TkI'd be interested in the hotel details as well.

To everyone.

Are there any hotels where you don't have to give your real details (NIC etc) when checking in?

My first experience was in a mini hotel where they asked me for my NIC and I told them I didn't have my card. They then looked at the girl I was with who said it was ok and I gave them a fake name and number then he let us in He also brought the girl a strip of condoms later so obviously this was a hotel for hookups. I'd prefer not to have a paper trail leading back to me whenever possible.

How is the indra regent in terms of cost (short term) and privacy.

Obviously I'd prefer to check in and out with max privacy without all the staff eyeballing me.

You can PM me directly if the info you have is sensitive.

Thanks.

Wulf

CoolGuy2011
06-29-11, 13:21
Seniors,

This is my last week at colombo can anyone help with good Russian or local contact, wrote to many members still yet to get any response. Requesting info will post report if clicks.

Hoping to get info, I can PM also became member with hopes of hitting something

@coolguy

Hooboy
06-29-11, 13:34
Seniors,

This is my last week at colombo can anyone help with good Russian or local contact, wrote to many members still yet to get any response. Requesting info will post report if clicks.

Hoping to get info, I can PM also became member with hopes of hitting something

@coolguySince I don't have PM facility this is a bit long winded! Go to Expatriates dot com, Its a classified advertisement site. Check the Women seeking Men in the Sri Lanka section and see the post of 2nd June. Monica and email her. She's a free lancer and operates in Colombo. Charges US$100.

If you want a large variety to choose from but at about US$ 250 then try Kugli. Com and search the classifieds for "escorts. Colombo. Sri Lanka". Plenty of postings.

Good luck!

Kamakolla
06-29-11, 17:17
Recently I've been to the MP@Mt. Its near commercial bank land side. In the counter they got 1500 and send me to the room with a gal.

She was bit plumb and tan skin color. She is very talkative and just like some other MP girls very talkative. She told me her name is Laksh*ka. The Massage was excellent. I enjoyed the massage to the extend wehre I didn't even ask for extras. She had very good attitute got me all nude and gave me massage. Love it.

Total damage: 1500 (yeah I ddn't give tips but didn't feel bad about it bcz I didn't ask for extras)

Face 6/10.

Attitute 9/10.

Massage 10/10.

Will share my reports time to time as I go MPs.

Kbkbal
06-30-11, 05:34
Since I don't have PM facility this is a bit long winded! Go to Expatriates dot com, Its a classified advertisement site.Check the Women seeking Men in the Sri Lanka section and see the post of 2nd June.Monica and email her.She's a free lancer and operates in Colombo.Charges US$100.

If you want a large variety to choose from but at about US$ 250 then try Kugli.Com and search the classifieds for "escorts.Colombo.Sri Lanka".Plenty of postings.

Good luck!Hi,

Is this the same Russian lady who has been discussed elsewhere on this forum? The one who operates in Mt. Lavinia? Goes by the name Al*a, quite tall, not especially pretty but very good service, breasts somewhat saggy?

Mage Wasthuwa
06-30-11, 05:53
I'd be interested in the hotel details as well.

To everyone.

Are there any hotels where you don't have to give your real details (NIC etc) when checking in?

My first experience was in a mini hotel where they asked me for my NIC and I told them I didn't have my card.They then looked at the girl I was with who said it was ok and I gave them a fake name and number then he let us in He also brought the girl a strip of condoms later so obviously this was a hotel for hookups.I'd prefer not to have a paper trail leading back to me whenever possible.

How is the indra regent in terms of cost (short term) and privacy.

Obviously I'd prefer to check in and out with max privacy without all the staff eyeballing me.

You can PM me directly if the info you have is sensitive.

Thanks.

WulfSaber.

It is safe to go to a hotel that keeps a log of its Clients.As per local laws if police is to raid such an establishment they need a warrent to do so.However, places that do not keep Guest Info are open to barge in and search.So it is a risk one takes.Ideally check into a hotel outside your locality that way your descretion can be maintained.

MG

Angelo Per
06-30-11, 08:05
Hi ALL.

Please PM the locations

AngeloHi

Thanks to all who responded. The escort I have contacted is the one on expatriates that someone wrote about. Hope fully I will be meeting her on Saturday. Will keep you guys posted on looks, performance etc.

Angelo

Hooboy
06-30-11, 09:29
Hi,

Is this the same Russian lady who has been discussed elsewhere on this forum? The one who operates in Mt. Lavinia? Goes by the name Al*a, quite tall, not especially pretty but very good service, breasts somewhat saggy?I know the one your referring to, but her charges were much less. This girl seems to be a different one from the description she gave me and charges are $100.

ThinGuy
06-30-11, 19:52
This is my first post in ISG. Here I am going to give my experience at a MJ in Kalubowila. It is in a by lane (Kohuwala-Dehiwala Road). Can't remember the name.

Charge is Rs 1500 for 1. 5 Hrs, Rs 1000 for 1Hr.

The place have only two rooms. Most of the times they have one girl. Her name is M*you. She claimed that she is 27, but for me she is in late 30s. Big boobs. Somewhat chubby. Paid 1500 for 1. 5 Hrs. Massage was very good. Never asking for tips. Got HJ with full access. Happy ending and given 500 for the tip.

Visited several times as she massaged my head until end of 1. 5 hrs without any problem.

CoolGuy2011
06-30-11, 21:01
Thanks hooboy found the Ad and written to her also contacted the other Ad person he charges $200 for one hour in case of Russian, local he is asking $300 for one hour (claims to provide Model) Not within my budget

Hence waiting for reply from Monica to hit some luck this weekend.

Since I don't have PM facility this is a bit long winded! Go to Expatriates dot com, Its a classified advertisement site. Check the Women seeking Men in the Sri Lanka section and see the post of 2nd June. Monica and email her. She's a free lancer and operates in Colombo. Charges US$100.

If you want a large variety to choose from but at about US$ 250 then try Kugli. Com and search the classifieds for "escorts. Colombo. Sri Lanka". Plenty of postings.

Good luck!

Kbkbal
07-01-11, 06:23
Hi,

Is this the same Russian lady who has been discussed elsewhere on this forum? The one who operates in Mt. Lavinia? Goes by the name Al*a, quite tall, not especially pretty but very good service, breasts somewhat saggy?I checked. It is the same lady. She charges $60, not $100. Good service, worth a visit.

Sabrewulf
07-01-11, 09:39
Thought I'd write my first visit to JH.

I did a bit of background reading on JH via some helpful member posts and jabberjaw helped fill in some spots.

Made an appointment with room 2 (Ice). When I got there I paid 7500 (rates gone up?) and headed to the room.

Things started off with the usual wash. She was a bit tense so I figured she was having a bad day so I'd have to "break the ice" first. Her english was ok for someone who just learnt the language 4 months ago. Started off the with the Thai massage. Nothing special and moved on to B2B. That got me aroused and I suggested FS. We haggled over the price and settled at 5500. Unfortunately for her (and me) this was one of those days where I could last forever and she kept asking me "you cumming?" at every position when I was just getting started. Either she's used to finishing her customers in a minute or she was in a rush to move on to her next customer. Anyway the end came in the form of a BJ. I had a quick wash, gave her a good rating and left.

A couple of things to note. The phone number was recorded. The receptionist asked me for my number when she confirmed my appointment.

The second thing is I could have sworn there was a "flash" when she was walking on my back Sort of like a camera flash but that could have been my imagination. The room was dimly lit so a sudden bright light got my attention. Then again it could have been my imagination.

The girl. She was used to working 15hrs a day with no break for almost 4 months and had two months left on her contract. She wasn't very conversational at first but I got her to open up. In more ways than one. LOL. She said they are always escorted everywhere and don't get much time to themselves. Seems to be a pretty rough life. She said she was looking forward to going home and have her mother cook for her and sleep all day. Poor girl. If I had more cash on me I would have given her a bigger tip but I was flat out of cash plus she may expect more cash from other clients and I didn't want to ruin it for other members. Figure- small breasts, ok ass and legs.

Overall cost Rs 13, 000.

Much appreciation to other members who have posted details on JH and to those who responded to my PM questions. Cheers.

Mahinda Bandara
07-01-11, 11:17
Yes she allowed all. I did NOT try DATY on her. Got BBBJ, Suck books yes. Yeah worn out ones shud not be tried. Risky.Hi Ricardino,

Thnks once agian for the information on R*Z*NA I managed to contac her and intend to have session during weekend. If you can remember could you kindly post me the full encounter with her from start to finish as sent by other members, I want to get a print out and show her to get a better service this time. She says she is not allowing to suck boobs and not performing BBBJ only CBJ.

Dachintha
07-01-11, 13:56
Its very bad news to hear. Last Wednesday news also revealed about this raids to be started. Its said real Ayuvedic Spas will be allowed. So they will pass Amendment bill2nd week of July and will go ahead. As per news, every ayuvedic spa must have "qualified requirements". Doctors, spa visitors register with name. Address, NIC. Telno etc. There must be diagnose and prescription written by the spa ayuvedic Dr before each clients massage. And spa must be with facilities prescribed by the protential act.

Spas who does not aline with such regulations and qualifications will be banned. Will be raided.

Government intended to support spas and massage centers for investers with BOI facilities in association with Ministry of Tourism. So that they want to restrict "normal" spas of general public and to enhance star class clients who give big revenue and commision to politicians.

It seems only high earners and foreingers can enjoy in SL while others are marginalized. In this way only powerful men and businessmen can play everything. YOu may notice many politicians are having sex with tele drama actresses dancers and models in Singapore and colombo star class hotel. They are ok.

Coconuti
07-01-11, 17:37
Seems every one is enjoying ICE and I am the only one to have not so good session with her.

Sabrewulf, sincerely hope it is not the case with you, but seeing flashes could be an indication of eye decease.

http://www.ophthobook.com/questions/question-what-are-the-symptoms-of-retinal-detachment

[QUOTE=Sabrewulf; 1171793]Thought I'd write my first visit to JH.

The second thing is I could have sworn there was a "flash" when she was walking on my back Sort of like a camera flash but that could have been my imagination. The room was dimly lit so a sudden bright light got my attention. Then again it could have been my imagination.

Wonder World
07-01-11, 19:31
Hi Mahinda,

I understand if the girl declines to perform certain acts, it could lead to dissatisfaction. However, taking print out of report and showing it to her will not only freak her out but also lead to limited services.

Instead, you can consider clarifying everything over the phone before you step into the room. If she declines, tell her that that is very important to you and remind her that there is no shortage of girls. If she still declines, thank her and hang up.

Wish you luck. Happy hunting.

Hi Ricardino,

Thnks once agian for the information on R*Z*NA I managed to contac her and intend to have session during weekend. If you can remember could you kindly post me the full encounter with her from start to finish as sent by other members, I want to get a print out and show her to get a better service this time. She says she is not allowing to suck boobs and not performing BBBJ only CBJ.

Wonder World
07-01-11, 19:36
Hi Thinguy,

Short but useful report you wrote. Thanks.

Can you give little more hints of where it is? Please don't be too explicit in the open forum.

Thanks in advance.

This is my first post in ISG. Here I am going to give my experience at a MJ in Kalubowila. It is in a by lane (Kohuwala-Dehiwala Road). Can't remember the name.

Charge is Rs 1500 for 1. 5 Hrs, Rs 1000 for 1Hr.

The place have only two rooms. Most of the times they have one girl. Her name is M*you. She claimed that she is 27, but for me she is in late 30s. Big boobs. Somewhat chubby. Paid 1500 for 1. 5 Hrs. Massage was very good. Never asking for tips. Got HJ with full access. Happy ending and given 500 for the tip.

Visited several times as she massaged my head until end of 1. 5 hrs without any problem.

NoughtyThushar
07-01-11, 22:57
I am an Indian, a regular visitor to colombo for business and leisure since 4yrs and I was cheated many times when serching for fun with girls. Foreign and local both. Specially by local girls and local guys who deal local and foreign girls. I went to LP as well. But was not satisfied with it. It was risky but the girls over there was friendly. Serched in the web and found some contacts in expatriate site. There was several ads. A lady who claims to have actresses and air hostress got me twice and I end up loosing LKR 5000 for nothing they say this is the taxi money. She is a total fake.

And some others are saying they have college girls age 16 to 18. But in the end 30+ matured ladies visits your room. Mount lady was good and was satisfied. But wanted new experiance once in a while I visit sl. Cause in India the risk of geting tricked is 98. So that's why I like to enjoy my free time in SL. The risk is very less if you do it the proper way.

After the 5000 incident I contacted some other person in expat site who got a bit of a collection of foreign nationalites and when you go by his rules it's really hassle free. No harm done for me at all. The risk is 0. The rates are bit high (starts from $250) than the others but the service is good. Got a very good collection and work is 80% to 95% good. Very friendly girls and very clean and safe too. Do not charge before seen the stuff and if you don't like you can send them back without paying the taxi fee or whatever. I think that is worthy and safe and hassle free. Once he gave me a 19yr old local model. She was also very good and nice looking.

I have been dealing with him for the past 1. 5yrs and it's quite good. 2hrs notice is enough for him as most of the time his girls are very busy. Now his ads are in Kugli and some other sites but since I know him personally and have his contact number no hassle for me at all.

T. Sharma

Ramnaren
07-01-11, 23:53
Hi friend can I have his contact number.

Next month I am visiting to colombo.

Thanks in advance.

I am an Indian, a regular visitor to colombo for business and leisure since 4yrs and I was cheated many times when serching for fun with girls. Foreign and local both. Specially by local girls and local guys who deal local and foreign girls. I went to LP as well. But was not satisfied with it. It was risky but the girls over there was friendly. Serched in the web and found some contacts in expatriate site. There was several ads. A lady who claims to have actresses and air hostress got me twice and I end up loosing LKR 5000 for nothing they say this is the taxi money. She is a total fake.

And some others are saying they have college girls age 16 to 18. But in the end 30+ matured ladies visits your room. Mount lady was good and was satisfied. But wanted new experiance once in a while I visit sl. Cause in India the risk of geting tricked is 98. So that's why I like to enjoy my free time in SL. The risk is very less if you do it the proper way.

After the 5000 incident I contacted some other person in expat site who got a bit of a collection of foreign nationalites and when you go by his rules it's really hassle free. No harm done for me at all. The risk is 0. The rates are bit high (starts from $250) than the others but the service is good. Got a very good collection and work is 80% to 95% good. Very friendly girls and very clean and safe too. Do not charge before seen the stuff and if you don't like you can send them back without paying the taxi fee or whatever. I think that is worthy and safe and hassle free. Once he gave me a 19yr old local model. She was also very good and nice looking.

I have been dealing with him for the past 1. 5yrs and it's quite good. 2hrs notice is enough for him as most of the time his girls are very busy. Now his ads are in Kugli and some other sites but since I know him personally and have his contact number no hassle for me at all.

T. Sharma

NoughtyThushar
07-02-11, 00:01
Hi friend can I have his contact number.

Next month I am visiting to colombo.

Thanks in advance.Hi,

I can not post the contact number since it will be a problem for him. I will send you the link and you contact him with that.

[Email address deleted by Admin]

T. Sharma

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

Sabrewulf
07-02-11, 05:40
Why? What happened?

Re flash. Probably my imagination since I don't see flashes often. LOL.

Seems every one is enjoying ICE and I am the only one to have not so good session with her.

Sabrewulf, sincerely hope it is not the case with you, but seeing flashes could be an indication of eye decease.

http://www.ophthobook.com/questions/question-what-are-the-symptoms-of-retinal-detachment

Sabrewulf
07-02-11, 05:49
Never mind. I read your post. She was a bit standoffish for the first 30 min or so and loosened up a bit due to me persisting with conversation. I put it down to long working hours, conditions etc. Working 7 days for 4 months can take it's toll on someone's attitude and it can also depend on the previous customers behavior as well.

Destiny Child
07-02-11, 11:24
The second thing is I could have sworn there was a "flash" when she was walking on my back Sort of like a camera flash but that could have been my imagination. The room was dimly lit so a sudden bright light got my attention. Then again it could have been my imagination.I don't see how this is possible casue there are no windows and the door is locked if someone snapped you would have heard the door open. Given the setup this is exteremly unlikely. And this is a such a busy place

Destiny Child
07-02-11, 11:47
Is this closed or shifted for good? Went that way. The car park gate was closed and no signs. But someone was occupying the house. :S

Destiny Child
07-02-11, 12:03
jh rom 7.

asked for the the name couple of times but it just did not fix in my mind.

1. body. nice.

2. boobs. totally flat (she is upset about that)

3. attitude. very friendly (don't know whether its just said. but told that she is in love with me. at the end)

4. massage. very good (i am wondering whether all these girls are trained locally on this for everyone to know the arts)

5. extras. hmm should i say :p.

6. tip : 5k (asked 7k)

7. english : can communicate well enough.

it was crazy cause it got very attachi towards the end. told me to come tomorrow again (yeah right to save for this i had to plan for months :p) i said no next month. and she warned me (half lovingly half threat. for fun) not to go to any other girls and to take her only. i am still thinking. having mixed emotions. anyway good thing. no choice. spending 12. 5k per month is a toll enough. if i was a 1000 rupee place would have gone again tomorrow. crazy. i suppose only the rich playboys come play here and can afoord to go many times in one month. when going in i saw another girl. woow really hot. wonder whether that was ice. either way i think all thai girls are somewhat beautiful.

CoolGuy2011
07-02-11, 12:56
Firstly I would like to express my Million Thanks to JJ for passing info of the Gal, I was trying to hit some Russian but things were not lucky AD posters were quoting 20K for 1hr which was way above my Budget. Hence went ahead with MP.

Today (Saturday) went to MP at Kolu walked in paid 1K for MSG I was asked to pick the Gal by going in, I just said get me Ra* but was not available then asked for N*I she came out with a Towel (wow smiling Face very encouraging) took me to a room in first floor and asked me to take a shower, she went down (was upset what this will turn out as was flying HIGH based on her looks and approach) but went ahead and had a shower. Sick bathroom glasses were broken, dirty floor cicar smeel to the core.

Then came to the table with towel and underwear (I had put it again) as I was not sure if she was gng to do some extra or not. She came back with a cute smile and asked me to lie down on the table upside down did as the baby said. In 2 mins LOLA she ripped the towel out and started to kiss my ass and pulled the brief with her teeth wow WHT A WAY to START she kissed all along then licked fully and then I turned around she did the same on front side too, my boy was up to hold a tent in high to sky she did not disturb him at all I wa running my hands around her body she did not mind she was on her job. Was kissing my chest also licked and chewed my nipple asked me if I mind standing I did as she asked she was rubbing her face across my chest (I have thick hair around she was licking it and pulled some it was PAINFUL but PLEASURABLE) she took her boobs out and rubbed it across, I took my hands and was press her boobs.

Thats it I was at the peak so I asked extra she asked me how much I can started with 1k for FS and deal was done for 2K I pulled her saree and she removed her inners I asked if I can take some pic she agreed to my surprise but was scared I assured I will not take her face (man I should have taken my cam) went ahead with mobile shooting took some 5 pics of her assets. I was about to lay table she pulled me towards her hugged me then made me stand against wall and asked if I had C I had with me she took it and cover my junior.

Now comes the most sex stuff she asked me to stand ith my hands starched up and across wall facing the wall and said lets do it like Hindi Movie she started to kiss me and lick me again now (I said movie name was Murder, she was laughing) from behind itself she raised my right leg and sneaked in and kissed the ball and started to suck and chew it also pulled my junior and stared to suck it, now turned me towards her and she was sucking mine. I was closing my eyes like a stupid she asked me to see her suck and I was running my hands around her hair.

Pulled her and started to suck her boob, she warned milk will come I was no mood to listen went ahead and was sucking I think I tasted some milk now asked if I can kiss her pussy she politely refused (I too respected it and asked her number she said no for meeting outside) after mins I said lets go to table she went and lay missionary I started to pump and she was moaning and said mine it big stuff 5 mins it was over. Got up and she was hugging me and said she liked me (chubby and hair around chest) also said (you are kiddo, OLA I am 36 and you are calling me Kido) she said she likes WILDSEX and was hoping to do the same. I said come on lets do it again she said not possible as manager will come in if more time so I agian asked her for her no and siad as I stay in 5* hotel no issue she can come in and go lets have fun she was thinking and went took my mobile and stored her no. Dressed up hugged her and was about to start she asked to give a kiss in her forehead I did and she was happy said ye and came.

She might have pretended if enjoying and all but I liked it a lot she gave a real GFE and had a good attitude and smiling face all around with expression

Some minus are place was BAD, Manager issue and mobile got 3 calls

Face = 7/10.

Attitute .10/10 (wht more you can want from a MSG gal)

Over all Body=7/10.

Boobs-6/10 (was saggy, not melonish)

Massage Nothing like that happened out

Extras. 8/10.

Cost for entrance 1k + extra 2K

Planning to meet her at hotel on weekends

Guys excuse me for writing such a long Post it was an excellent GFE hence was exciting and felt like sharing

Will post once if I meet on weekdays

Destiny Child
07-02-11, 18:20
Guys excuse me for writing such a long Post it was an excellent GFE hence was exciting and felt like sharing

Will post once if I meet on weekdaysWow. 2K for such a wild experinec and on the first go. You should PM me the girl name. Only once I went to Ni* and the one I got (good looking) tried to get me 5K for hand job let alone FS. When I asked was like you crazy. I will have to go to police if I do that!

Rosh1984
07-02-11, 19:00
Can you tell me me who is this N*I? Fill another letter.

Thankz in advance

Rosh1984
07-02-11, 19:03
Whi is this N*I? Fill another letter in the star.

Thankz in advance

Firstly I would like to express my Million Thanks to JJ for passing info of the Gal, I was trying to hit some Russian but things were not lucky AD posters were quoting 20K for 1hr which was way above my Budget. Hence went ahead with MP.

Today (Saturday) went to MP at Kolu walked in paid 1K for MSG I was asked to pick the Gal by going in, I just said get me Ra* but was not available then asked for N*I she came out with a Towel (wow smiling Face very encouraging) took me to a room in first floor and asked me to take a shower, she went down (was upset what this will turn out as was flying HIGH based on her looks and approach) but went ahead and had a shower. Sick bathroom glasses were broken, dirty floor cicar smeel to the core.

Then came to the table with towel and underwear (I had put it again) as I was not sure if she was gng to do some extra or not. She came back with a cute smile and asked me to lie down on the table upside down did as the baby said. In 2 mins LOLA she ripped the towel out and started to kiss my ass and pulled the brief with her teeth wow WHT A WAY to START she kissed all along then licked fully and then I turned around she did the same on front side too, my boy was up to hold a tent in high to sky she did not disturb him at all I wa running my hands around her body she did not mind she was on her job. Was kissing my chest also licked and chewed my nipple asked me if I mind standing I did as she asked she was rubbing her face across my chest (I have thick hair around she was licking it and pulled some it was PAINFUL but PLEASURABLE) she took her boobs out and rubbed it across, I took my hands and was press her boobs.

Thats it I was at the peak so I asked extra she asked me how much I can started with 1k for FS and deal was done for 2K I pulled her saree and she removed her inners I asked if I can take some pic she agreed to my surprise but was scared I assured I will not take her face (man I should have taken my cam) went ahead with mobile shooting took some 5 pics of her assets. I was about to lay table she pulled me towards her hugged me then made me stand against wall and asked if I had C I had with me she took it and cover my junior.

Now comes the most sex stuff she asked me to stand ith my hands starched up and across wall facing the wall and said lets do it like Hindi Movie she started to kiss me and lick me again now (I said movie name was Murder, she was laughing) from behind itself she raised my right leg and sneaked in and kissed the ball and started to suck and chew it also pulled my junior and stared to suck it, now turned me towards her and she was sucking mine. I was closing my eyes like a stupid she asked me to see her suck and I was running my hands around her hair.

Pulled her and started to suck her boob, she warned milk will come I was no mood to listen went ahead and was sucking I think I tasted some milk now asked if I can kiss her pussy she politely refused (I too respected it and asked her number she said no for meeting outside) after mins I said lets go to table she went and lay missionary I started to pump and she was moaning and said mine it big stuff 5 mins it was over. Got up and she was hugging me and said she liked me (chubby and hair around chest) also said (you are kiddo, OLA I am 36 and you are calling me Kido) she said she likes WILDSEX and was hoping to do the same. I said come on lets do it again she said not possible as manager will come in if more time so I agian asked her for her no and siad as I stay in 5* hotel no issue she can come in and go lets have fun she was thinking and went took my mobile and stored her no. Dressed up hugged her and was about to start she asked to give a kiss in her forehead I did and she was happy said ye and came.

She might have pretended if enjoying and all but I liked it a lot she gave a real GFE and had a good attitude and smiling face all around with expression

Some minus are place was BAD, Manager issue and mobile got 3 calls

Face = 7/10.

Attitute. 10/10 (wht more you can want from a MSG gal)

Over all Body=7/10.

Boobs-6/10 (was saggy, not melonish)

Massage Nothing like that happened out

Extras. 8/10.

Cost for entrance 1k + extra 2K

Planning to meet her at hotel on weekends

Will post once if I meet on weekdays

SAM2009
07-02-11, 19:50
Hi Can someone tell me the directions to the JH place?

Rosh1984
07-02-11, 19:51
Can you please tell who is that N*I? Just tell another letter.

Thankz again

CoolGuy2011
07-02-11, 19:52
I would also picked a wrong one if not help of a senior

QUOTE=Destiny Child; 1172211]Wow. 2K for such a wild experinec and on the first go. You should PM me the girl name. Only once I went to Ni* and the one I got (good looking) tried to get me 5K for hand job let alone FS. When I asked was like you crazy. I will have to go to police if I do that![/QUOTE]

Destiny Child
07-03-11, 15:47
Hi Can someone tell me the directions to the JH place?Http://wikimapia.org/10234455/Juliana-Hotel

CoolGuy2011
07-03-11, 17:51
Went ahead to fufill my wish to have a Russian, pursued with the Contact given by one senior also she had posted AD on the web. She is FL, fixed for a evening show cam ovr to my hotel. Started with a cool cht about her and then about me after 10 mins she asked so what do we start with I asked for a Good Massage so both of us undressed and I layed down massage went on for 20 min then she started her TANTRIC msg for my junior with her tongue was good man I should say this went on for 10 mins.

Was playing with her boobs after some time went for first session with mission+Over the top poped within 5 mins now we had some drinks in naked state itself then went for a shower with her was fun playing in water. Started the second session with backentry went on to doggy went on for some time but did not pop as it took long time (she tried her best to make my junior SPAT, but he was adamant no to do) after 15 mins in various position finally CIF (WOW it was great FUN) dressed and gave her the fee and said bye

Pros: friendly, BBBJ, good Massage

Face = 7/10.

Attitute. 8/10 (was spk a good Russian English ascent)

Over all Body=5/10. (Tall gal, not very good looking)

Boobs-4/10 (did not like the boobs was very saggy)

Massage .8/10

BBBJ. 10/10.

Cost 10K

Ricardino12
07-03-11, 19:40
Was having a couple of beers in the afternoon and then got horny and wanted a FS badly. Wanted 2 explore Aloe Street 18/3 and went there. The guy sed 4K and offerd me two gals. LOLA and Alice. Chose LOLA. From a distance the bitc$ looked good. So I Paid and went to the room as soon as I saw her in the room. I was super disaapointed by the looks of the *****. I knew there was no turning back so thot I'd complete the session. As I have already paid up.

Ok the place was Crappy and dirty, ugly old bathrooms and shit old bed. I got fed up and turned off by this. The ***** got closer and tried to do DFK. I wasnt interested. Just wanted 2 f*k and get out of there. So asked the woman to give me Condom BJ. The **** gave a mild CBJ and then in a few mins of mild sucking and HJ I came in condom. Damn I didn't get to fu. As I thot I'd get a second session. The fu. Er in front sed in 45 minutes you can do what ever times. The bitc* sed tips for more services and demanded 2K more I was like hell no can't and walked off.

Overall Session was utter dissapointment and my desperatness got paid off well today.

Ratings:

LOLA.

Face. 4/10 from far when I paid 1/10 when in close. Must be atleast 40-50 in age. Looked 45 for sure.

Body Boobs. 2/10. Saggy Ugly Boobs.

Body Lower 1/10. Hairy and dirty.

No other services availed.

Only A CBJ which was crap. As the CBJ was with a HS.

Please avoid this place like a flee. Its a real wasted place and it needs to get raided.

The worst experience of my life. Guys please be warned. Don't do the foolish thing I did while I was high with alchol. Not only I regret paying and loosing money. But I regret going to such a shitty place and hiring a shitty gal.

Any one who has actually had any decent service over on this fuc. The up joint?

SocketLabs
07-03-11, 21:56
Went ahead to fufill my wish to have a Russian,Oh Man didn't know this was your first Russian cause I would have told you that you can do better, her tits are the killer its kind of like too saggy, but she has a friendly attitude.

General notice. The SL photo gallery is dead for the past couple of months, come on lads lets kick start this baby up.

ThinGuy
07-04-11, 04:31
Hi Wonder World,

I found it in HitAd. I searched for, and got the address from a very old copy.

It is by the canal (starting near the bridge). JayaS* Mw. Its the lane in left hand side when going towards dehiwala. Note that same Road is found in the opposite side as well.

The name is V*na Herbal (72E).

Good luck.

Note: In your first visit be patient. Do not expect too much. So that you can go beyond your expectations.

Hi Thinguy,

Short but useful report you wrote. Thanks.

Can you give little more hints of where it is? Please don't be too explicit in the open forum.

Thanks in advance.

Angelo Per
07-04-11, 04:32
Had some issues with reserving the room but finally worked out. Called the lady and gave her my Room number. She arrived on time came straight to the room.

She was smartly dressed, shoulder length hair, tall about 5'8' slim build. Pleasant face. After initial greeting and some DFK she wanted to freshen up. Stripped to her sexy underwear and went to take a shower. After her shower she came back nude and we resumed our DFK. She had a nice landing strip on top of her P*Y. In the nude she looked very thin and her tits were saggy, maybe due to nursing her children.

Moved on to the bed for some DIY and Fingered her till she came. She then took me in her mouth and gave me a good BBBJ until I erupted in her mouth. She took everything in her mouth and after I had finished washed out her mouth in the washroom. Came back and started massaging me, was not in the same class as a thai massage but was quite relaxing. She started on a BBBJ Again and after junior was at attention slipped on a cover and mounted me cowgirl style a rode me but junior was stubborn and wouldn't come again. Then she started blowing me and giving me HJ alternately until at last junior gave up and shot again. Cuddled and fingered her again until she came (or Pretended to) and then ended the session.

Looks 7/10.

Boobs 5/10.

BBBJ 7/10.

Body 7/10.

GFE 7/10.

FJ 7/10.

Attitude 8/10.

Cost 10K + 4K for room.

Wonder World
07-04-11, 12:44
Hi Thinguy,

Thanks for your info and help.

I am a regular there. They had few good chicks before. But they increased their price to 1000 for 45 mins and 1500 for 1 hr. Customers left the place and so did the girls. A week or two back they reverted back to old price of 1000 for 1 hr.

Have a nice time.

Hi Wonder World,

I found it in HitAd. I searched for, and got the address from a very old copy.

It is by the canal (starting near the bridge). JayaS* Mw. Its the lane in left hand side when going towards dehiwala. Note that same Road is found in the opposite side as well.

The name is V*na Herbal (72E).

Good luck.

Note: In your first visit be patient. Do not expect too much. So that you can go beyond your expectations.

Destiny Child
07-04-11, 17:58
As thin guy mentioned a place in Kalubowila, looked at Hit Ads this time (by the way very few adds now) and located a place which I thought he mentions. There is a Dr. There and asked for I'd as well :S (but I did not give). I understood 2 girls available and one was free. I thought this is the one 'Thin Guy' mentioned as she fit the description (but now I see she is not and the place is also not the one he has been to). The place was well orgainzed and clean. Hot shower new soap etc. The girl was tamil and english speaking. Massage was very good. I told her about the things that happen in other centres and she promptly and confidently said those never happen here we don't even touch the area covered by the towel. However I thought she was playing hard to get as I thought this is the one Thin Guy was playing with. Anyway at the end as well I asked again and told a definite no and that this is a genuine ayurvedic massage joint.

Also I learnt that Kandawatte spa was raided. Why can't these authorities let these innocent social requirements run at peace!

Ace Player
07-05-11, 11:46
Hi Everyone,

I am new to this site and just want to say Hi to everyone who have contributed each and every valuable stories of theirs. Just a brief intro about me, always play with reliable free lancers only and also places where they operate in houses as its safe. I am interested in having the Freelancing Russian who operate in dehe or mt which is on recent posts.

Angelo per / CoolGuy2011 could you help me out.

Thanks

ThinGuy
07-05-11, 16:02
I guess you went to the one in Anderson Road. I went there once. You are correct. It's very organized and very clean, and they have attractive rooms. No extras offered. In the middle of the massage the guy who were called as 'Doctor' (LOL) came in. I was so embarrassed. He tried to train the girl with different techniques. There's nothing special in the massage. (5/10)

It was a full waste. I thought that was because of my first visit. Appreciate other members could give there feedback about this place. So all we can avoid these places.

As thin guy mentioned a place in Kalubowila, looked at Hit Ads this time (by the way very few adds now) and located a place which I thought he mentions. There is a Dr. There and asked for I'd as well :S (but I did not give). I understood 2 girls available and one was free. I thought this is the one 'Thin Guy' mentioned as she fit the description (but now I see she is not and the place is also not the one he has been to). The place was well orgainzed and clean. Hot shower new soap etc. The girl was tamil and english speaking. Massage was very good. I told her about the things that happen in other centres and she promptly and confidently said those never happen here we don't even touch the area covered by the towel. However I thought she was playing hard to get as I thought this is the one Thin Guy was playing with. Anyway at the end as well I asked again and told a definite no and that this is a genuine ayurvedic massage joint.

Also I learnt that Kandawatte spa was raided. Why can't these authorities let these innocent social requirements run at peace!

ThinGuy
07-05-11, 16:06
Wonder World,

Thanks a lot for your feedback. I didn't go there for about 3 months. I was completely not aware of these price changes and new chicks. Anyway I have the mobile number of the girl. Will contact her and let you all know, where she is now.

Hi Thinguy,

I am a regular there. They had few good chicks before. But they increased their price to 1000 for 45 mins and 1500 for 1 hr. Customers left the place and so did the girls. A week or two back they reverted back to old price of 1000 for 1 hr.

Have a nice time.

Goran47
07-06-11, 06:15
Goran came the 3rd early morning. We (my brother in law and my former wife cousin) started to clean up the house. Went and bought a bottle of arrack, got my special three wheeler guy down, sent him to buy two cases of beer, we had a nice evening together speaking about different things.

Next day Goran had his daily morning jogging 7 km, in the afternoon Goran had beer, called a company called Quick Cabs, but the quickness Goran don`t know, after a lot of calls to the company the van showed up after 3 hours. Goran have thought to go to Negombo, check Lewis Place and have a nice dinner in Camelot Beach Hotel. Everything was spoiled by the taxi company, but in some way Goran came to Seeduwa, Goran understood it should be a night club, but, but, but. It was something else. There were no men inside except the people working there, enough of fat girls, fat means really fat, fat, and fat. One girl took Gorans hand led him to a sofa, embracing Goran, feeling him. Of course she asked what Goran wanted to drink and she wanted a shot. Some things are very funny in Sri-Lanka, people who can speak English, then it`s problems no one can speak and understand. So a big discussion started about the prize, Goran understood that a beer and a shot will cost him about 1700, so Goran told them I don`t want anything, I am going, they told Goran that he can`t go, Goran said he can, Goran went out, where were about 5-6 Sri-Lankans telling him that he had to pay for his order, Goran told them that he hadn`t order anything, Goran tried to go but they stopped him, going on telling he has to pay for his order, Goran told them he has not ordered anything, They started to pull Gorans arms, trying to get him inside again, luckily for them they didn`t try to hammer Goran, if they have tried that it would have been 5-6 Sri-Lankans lesser on the earth. They got a hard job, think they was trying to pull Goran inside for about 10 minutes but no success for them, Then Gorans wife was feeling his body, she use to say you are like a rock, so it`s not so easy to move Goran by force. A man showed up at the last and stopped it. He introduced himself as the manager, asked Goran no hard feelings? Goran said ok no hard feelings, the boys told Goran you are very fit (Goran is soon 64 years) and Goran went away. Goran went walking to Air Port Garden (close) , spoke to the security and they got a free wheeler for him, the free wheeler guy (an older man) could a little bit of English, Goran was truing telling him the story, he understood that Goran wanted to go for night clubs, so he took Goran to another place close by. A little bit nicer girls there but some of them are too fat for Goran. S came and sat with Goran, she is a very sweet girl with a perfect body, asking Goran to buy a shot for here, S can speak a little bit of English, her beauty is fantastic, very nice face and you get drowned in her eyes, perfect figure, Goran will never forget her nice legs about 20-22 she is a 10 point girl. She put her arm around Goran, trying her best to make Goran buy a shot for her, of course that stingy Goran never bought anything for her but she was seated for a long time with Goran, sometimes she went around but she came back. After words Goran dammed himself for not asking her more questions. Goran left the place after a couple of hours, only spent 460 spent for a beer.

Outside there was a man working for the club, speaks good English, he told Goran that he has contacts to so many girls, he told that he has photos of the girls and he will bring them and Goran can chose. Problem is that he want 6000 for a contact, it`s too much, have to barging about the prize? Goran asked him about the girls inside there, but he said this Is respectable girls they are not going for such things, Goran thinks it`s because he want to get money for his girls.

The three wheeler guy who took Goran to the club left his telephone number to the buys, but they told that he has given the wrong number (little bit of problems as Goran don't have Sri-Lanka sim card yet. They told Goran that they have a taxi, but Goran thought that the evening coursed him enough of problems. Any way Goran came home with differen tree wheelers to dissent prize.

I don't know if my story is to long and without point, if so please tell me, if it'S ok I will write the next day's story.

Goran47
07-06-11, 09:05
Goran gave a call to the pimp (same men as working in the night club, in future Goran will call him the pimp) , checked what he has told yesterday, told him that S is going to be taken by Goran sooner or later. Goran have thought of S the whole day. Had a couples of beer in the afternoon, evening. After my former wives cousin have gone (he is looking after the house, watering plants then Goran isn`t in Sri-Lanka). This time Goran should make another try to come to Negombo, stopping in Seeduwa, getting information from S if she is available day times. This time Goran called another cab company, the van came in time but problems with the drivers here, they can`t speak and understand English. Anyway the entrance fee is 500 in the clubs. Goran paid and went in. Disappointment no S and no one didn`t know if S was coming. Goran sat down without ordering anything. It is so dark inside there but I think it`s more nice girls. Suddenly S came, but took time for her to change and put make up. She came and sat on Goran every there, gave him to kiss her on different places. Taxi driver got a call from the office that they had another hire so he wanted to go. S told something about buying a half bottle of vodka and going out from the club. Everything became a rush because of the taxi driver and S went inside the dressing room so Goran couldn`t speak to her either. Any way the pimp gave Goran her mobile number for 500, he went inside before giving then number, Goran thinks he was asking her if it was ok.

Goran went to Negombo Camelot Beach Hotel, had a nice dinner and a beer. Spoke to the guy in the reception, he had promised to send for a dissent taxi, Goran went out thought to check Lewis Place. The man from the reception came with a guy told that is a dissent guy. The taxi driver told that everything is closed. The taxi driver speaks good English. Then the taxi driver understood that Goran wanted girls he gave a call to someone and that someone asked him to wait for an hour. Then Goran came to the place they asked him to wait (the taxi driver was with Goran whole time to see that nothing nasty happened to him) Goran thinks the girls wore engaged in activities because lot of men went away.

So the girls were ready, four girls three of them was to fat. Goran chose the girl, who was not fat, her age was 20 couldn`t speak much English, but she was ok, the room was very nice and a nice bed. She put a Sri-Lanka condom and we started the act. But don't ask Goran where he has been, no idea at all there he went with Goran.

Face 7/10.

Body 6/10.

The act 6/10.

Place 10/10.

Damages 6000

Have a nice day

Goran47
07-06-11, 09:57
S mobile number Goran want give to anyone because, Goran has got it in confidence, S was speaking about buying a half bottle of vodka and going out from the club. This girls working in such clubs, do they have to sell for a certain amount of money? Do they have to sell a certain amount of alcohol? How much will a half bottle of vodka cost in places like that? Everything became in a hurry because of the van driver. Is it away to buy her out from the club to spend the night with her? Is it dangerous to take S home?

Today junior have to take a rest must be very fit when Goran takes S.

Cheers

Angelo Per
07-06-11, 10:39
S mobile number Goran want give to anyone because, Goran has got it in confidence, S was speaking about buying a half bottle of vodka and going out from the club. This girls working in such clubs, do they have to sell for a certain amount of money? Do they have to sell a certain amount of alcohol? How much will a half bottle of vodka cost in places like that? Everything became in a hurry because of the van driver. Is it away to buy her out from the club to spend the night with her? Is it dangerous to take S home?

Today junior have to take a rest must be very fit when Goran takes S.

CheersA refreshing change from the usual reports.

Angelo

Chinakwe
07-06-11, 16:33
Been a while since I posted. Been busy with work.

Got a contact from a close trishaw guy I usually go with. This place in piliyandala that supplies women. He had seen a 20's something muslim girl. Fair and really beautiful apparently. I went there twice now and she was with another client. You can't actually go there, they bring the girls to you in a three wheeler to your hotel room. I finally got another young one. A bit darker. But gud body. Shy at first but after a few shots of rum she was loosen up and talking non stop. Service not so bad. Refused to swallow. Which is fine by me. Loved her ass. Tits not so much. Rs 4000 + 1500 for room. Overall I had fun with her. She was nice and spoke alot. Which is a good thing.

BTW I am thinking of getting a membership on this forum. Seems I need it to get in touch with the senior members. I'm really looking for some free lancers. Hate going thru threewheeler dudes and thrid parties.

Destiny Child
07-06-11, 17:08
<<S came and sat with Goran, she is a very sweet girl with a perfect body, asking Goran to buy a shot for here, S can speak a little bit of English, her beauty is fantastic, very nice face and you get drowned in her eyes, perfect figure, Goran will never forget her nice legs about 20-22 she is a 10 point girl.

How can we get hold of this S?

Destiny Child
07-06-11, 17:18
<<S came and sat with Goran, she is a very sweet girl with a perfect body, asking Goran to buy a shot for here, S can speak a little bit of English, her beauty is fantastic, very nice face and you get drowned in her eyes, perfect figure, Goran will never forget her nice legs about 20-22 she is a 10 point girl.

How can we get hold of this S?Ok I see your newest comment only now that you don't share the mobile number. Wow at 65 you can still play. I am not clear how come you could not make it with S the first time. Did she agree for it now. Most of the Karoke girls just want to get the liquar sold to meet their deadlines and dance etc. Anyway I am no expert to comment further.

Destiny Child
07-06-11, 17:24
I guess you went to the one in Anderson Road. I went there once. You are correct. It's very organized and very clean, and they have attractive rooms. No extras offered. In the middle of the massage the guy who were called as 'Doctor' (LOL) came in. I was so embarrassed. He tried to train the girl with different techniques. There's nothing special in the massage. (5/10)

It was a full waste. I thought that was because of my first visit. Appreciate other members could give there feedback about this place. So all we can avoid these places.Yes the Anderson Road place. Well now the Doctor is a old lady in Kandian. The girl who gave me the massage clearly knew what she was doing. (8 or 9/10 massage)

So if someone wants a geniune massage can try this place.

Goran47
07-06-11, 18:11
It was my fault for not asking questions I was too shy but the music is very laud, very difficult to speak inside the local.

Age? As you can see in my first story I am very fit, jogging 5 days a week, in my country about 50 km a week, here in Sri-Lanka its warm so maybe about 35-40 km a week. Then I went away from the first club the boys told me you are very fit sir (the boys who was trying to pull me back in to the club again)

What do you mean with deadline, that means there is an amount of money or alcohol they should sell? Any way Sri-Lanka is fantastic, I love this people and the country, feel already that 4 weeks is to less, I might take my pension In February and come back to this lovely country for a longer period.

Have a nice evening.

Destiny Child
07-06-11, 18:39
What do you mean with deadline, that means there is an amount of money or alcohol they should sell? Any way Sri-Lanka is fantastic, I love this people and the country, feel already that 4 weeks is to less, I might take my pension In February and come back to this lovely country for a longer period.

Have a nice evening.Yes I think there is a minimum amount of alcohol they should sell or their commission depends on the amount of alcohol sold. Good to hear that you like Sri Lanka.

Goran47
07-06-11, 18:55
Yes I think there is a minimum amount of alcohol they should sell or their commission depends on the amount of alcohol sold. Good to hear that you like Sri Lanka.Ok but her commission I can pay, don`t think it`s so much, she told something about a half bottle of vodka but she went some there and because of the van driver became in a hurry the question went flat. I wanted to ask how much a half bottle of vodka cost in a place like that

Radcage
07-06-11, 19:00
It was my fault for not asking questions I was too shy but the music is very laud, very difficult to speak inside the local.

Age? As you can see in my first story I am very fit, jogging 5 days a week, in my country about 50 km a week, here in Sri-Lanka its warm so maybe about 35-40 km a week. Then I went away from the first club the boys told me you are very fit sir (the boys who was trying to pull me back in to the club again)

Have a nice evening.All the girls have a monthly target of sales they have to make. By bills of customers. I know certain Colombo clubs have a monthly target of 125k per month per girl. Upon reaching this target the girl get a commission on top of her salary. So she is motivated to do so as well. This is the reason she will always try to get you to pay more on food & drinks. I have only got good service on these clubs by going into the VIP, they know I am paying well and they have a set time with me and just enjoyed it.

Happy Mongering in Negombo Goran!

Cheers!

Radcage

Radcage
07-06-11, 19:04
Ok but her commission I can pay, don`t think it`s so much, she told something about a half bottle of vodka but she went some there and because of the van driver became in a hurry the question went flat. I wanted to ask how much a half bottle of vodka cost in a place like thatIF the Vodka is local, it will cost roughly 5k. I am assuming half would be 3k approx.

Goran47
07-06-11, 19:21
IF the Vodka is local, it will cost roughly 5k. I am assuming half would be 3k approx.Ok, thanks a lot for your answer Radcage, it was a good help.

Snow1998
07-06-11, 20:08
Hi guys,

Just got a week off to come home, visited JH room 4 Kitty, started off with the usual massage. 20 mts and I told her enough. Then she undressed took a shower and started on a real soft sensual touch, I asked for DATY fussed a bit then asked me how much I would tip. Told her 4k she said only kiss, I coaxed her to agree for FS upping the tip to 5k. I was rather taken up with her attitude GFE sort of. Good boobs, firm ass. After junior shot his load she cuddled up real nice then we proceeded to the Bathtub where she sat straddling junior who got excited again. She then proceeded with BBBJ, but before the second load someone (presume madam) knocked on the door said something. SHe said we had exceeded time, so had towel off dress and leave, she was quite cuddly with fondling giggling all the time helping with my clothes. Hope to visit before I leave again. Don't know if I should go for her or ICE. She did tell me room 6 and 8 new girls and 6 biiiig boobs big ass.

Dachintha
07-07-11, 13:30
Nice ex[erience. Please give her contact if you don't mind. I [Email address deleted by Admin]. Thanks in advance.

Got a contact from a close trishaw guy I usually go with. This place in piliyandala that supplies women. He had seen a 20's something muslim girl. Fair and really beautiful apparently. I went there twice now and she was with another client. You can't actually go there, they bring the girls to you in a three wheeler to your hotel room. I finally got another young one. A bit darker. But gud body. Shy at first but after a few shots of rum she was loosen up and talking non stop. Service not so bad. Refused to swallow. Which is fine by me. Loved her ass. Tits not so much. Rs 4000 + 1500 for room. Overall I had fun with her. She was nice and spoke alot. Which is a good thing.

BTW I am thinking of getting a membership on this forum. Seems I need it to get in touch with the senior members. I'm really looking for some free lancers. Hate going thru threewheeler dudes and thrid parties.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

Doordielk
07-07-11, 15:20
Check out 2011-07-07 http://www.lakbima.lk/ 7 th page.

Try using FL contacts. These days.

Happy mongering time.

Csr123
07-08-11, 01:56
Hello guys,

Recently I visitd JH room 7 and room 1 Soya and had good time. Last time I saw a girl with big boobs and good ass. She was very beautiful.

Anyone knows about her room number?

Regards

Skywalker J
07-08-11, 11:05
After a while I just got the need to go see someone new.

Last visit on the MP was not that great and wanted FS. I read here that that SPA got raided. Phew! Wanted to Meet Rosha* whom Panawala gave me But the phone was switched off. So Called Sunil the pimp I met at LP couples of years ago. And Asked My Budget. Said 8K. He told me to meet me at the LP car park at 3pm in front of Keells. He was acting a bit weird you will know why later on the report. 4pm he still was not there. He said he will be there by half four. So waited. Roamed around LP after long time. He came at 4. 40pm. He drove one tuk and some one other guy came in a tuk with the Goods. He brought two. One was 8k and other was 6k. Took the 8K she was a hottie and think with a nice smile called Han*I. 6k was curvy and sexy but went for H. Didn't pay anything to Sunil. He told me Sea view hotel opp Juliana was a good place because Juliana was pricey for a short stay now. Drove to Sea view decent place on a dead end road past 168 sea food place. Booked a room 1800 Non AC. The guy knew what I came for and asked if someone will be coming to my room I said yes. The other guy came to the room with H and took the money and left. The two of them talked outside the room and the guy went. H had a great figure and was very friendly and asked if I use pro's all the time. I said sometimes. She smiled. Asked if she wanted anything to drink and she said no. Got to the chit chat I was slowly undressing her while she was kissing my neck and touching me. After a while asked me for a condom and gave a strawberry durex and she liked it. Put it on me and was sucking, I didn't suck of lick was teasing her and started to fuck her. She was screaming I don't know why and wanted to put a pillow on her mouth I told you can moan as much you want. After a while I exploded and was a bit worn out. Washed off and got to talking and was very nice. She said sunil only gave her 4k and gave me her no and she said she got some friends as well. She told me her friend is prettier than her and I should have her! (Marketing I suppose). She told me Sunil had done a few scre ups like takign money and not delivering and the LE is after him. Thats why he brings an extra guy as well it seems. Thats why he was talking a wierd to me. Was fondling her and got to business again and Started fucking her doggy style and and wanted to cum in that position. The sex was good and had a shower and she left first and in a while I followed.

Looking forward to Meeting her friend that she told next week.

Face. 6/10

Boobs. 8/10

Ass. 8/10.

Attitude. 9/10.

Damage. 9800 / RS (8k +1800 Room)

Destiny Child
07-08-11, 16:32
Check out 2011-07-07.

http://www.lakbima.lk/

7 th page.

Try using FL contacts. These days.

Happy mongering time.Seem they don't have the archive feature. Can you please tell in synopsis what it said?

Danny Yu
07-08-11, 17:00
Hi guys,

Just got a week off to come home, visited JH room 4 Kitty, started off with the usual massage. 20 mts and I told her enough. Then she undressed took a shower and started on a real soft sensual touch, I asked for DATY fussed a bit then asked me how much I would tip. Told her 4k she said only kiss, I coaxed her to agree for FS upping the tip to 5k. I was rather taken up with her attitude GFE sort of. Good boobs, firm ass. After junior shot his load she cuddled up real nice then we proceeded to the Bathtub where she sat straddling junior who got excited again. She then proceeded with BBBJ, but before the second load someone (presume madam) knocked on the door said something. SHe said we had exceeded time, so had towel off dress and leave, she was quite cuddly with fondling giggling all the time helping with my clothes. Hope to visit before I leave again. Don't know if I should go for her or ICE. She did tell me room 6 and 8 new girls and 6 biiiig boobs big ass.Man I tried ice she is cute 7/10 decent body 7/10 and provided good service although seemed a bit sick of it and wanted to get the hell out of here! 2k for BBBJ! Not a bad experience at all but won't return! Hope it helps!

Massage 8/10 was quite good.

B2b: 6/10 again good but rushed.

BBBJ 5/10 was really good to begin with but then rushed me to cum.

Came on her tits which was nice! FS for 5k I think! Usual jh for the rest of it (bath, etc etc)

Pradeepm2
07-09-11, 01:17
Can you please share the contact with me.

Last visit on the MP was not that great and wanted FS. I read here that that SPA got raided. Phew! Wanted to Meet Rosha* whom Panawala gave me But the phone was switched off. So Called Sunil the pimp I met at LP couples of years ago. And Asked My Budget. Said 8K. He told me to meet me at the LP car park at 3pm in front of Keells. He was acting a bit weird you will know why later on the report. 4pm he still was not there. He said he will be there by half four. So waited. Roamed around LP after long time. He came at 4. 40pm. He drove one tuk and some one other guy came in a tuk with the Goods. He brought two. One was 8k and other was 6k. Took the 8K she was a hottie and think with a nice smile called Han*I. 6k was curvy and sexy but went for H. Didn't pay anything to Sunil. He told me Sea view hotel opp Juliana was a good place because Juliana was pricey for a short stay now. Drove to Sea view decent place on a dead end road past 168 sea food place. Booked a room 1800 Non AC. The guy knew what I came for and asked if someone will be coming to my room I said yes. The other guy came to the room with H and took the money and left. The two of them talked outside the room and the guy went. H had a great figure and was very friendly and asked if I use pro's all the time. I said sometimes. She smiled. Asked if she wanted anything to drink and she said no. Got to the chit chat I was slowly undressing her while she was kissing my neck and touching me. After a while asked me for a condom and gave a strawberry durex and she liked it. Put it on me and was sucking, I didn't suck of lick was teasing her and started to fuck her. She was screaming I don't know why and wanted to put a pillow on her mouth I told you can moan as much you want. After a while I exploded and was a bit worn out. Washed off and got to talking and was very nice. She said sunil only gave her 4k and gave me her no and she said she got some friends as well. She told me her friend is prettier than her and I should have her! (Marketing I suppose). She told me Sunil had done a few scre ups like takign money and not delivering and the LE is after him. Thats why he brings an extra guy as well it seems. Thats why he was talking a wierd to me. Was fondling her and got to business again and Started fucking her doggy style and and wanted to cum in that position. The sex was good and had a shower and she left first and in a while I followed.

Face. 6/10

Boobs. 8/10

Ass. 8/10.

Attitude. 9/10.

Doordielk
07-09-11, 02:35
Macho. Would you like share this contact with me?

Looking789
07-09-11, 03:46
Hi.

Could you please share her number.

Thanks

Looking.

Face. 6/10

Boobs. 8/10

Ass. 8/10.

Attitude. 9/10.

SriGuy
07-09-11, 06:20
Hi Thinguy,

Have a nice time.I visited the MP at Jaya* Mawatha in Kalubowilla, Thanks to Thinguy's directions. The girls were not the best looking, but their attitude was great. The girl I got was Ma. She gave a pretty decent massage and the extras were provided without asking for it or any price negotiation. At the end I gave her a Rs 1000 tip. Service and attitude was a 10. Total cost Rs 2000. I will go their again. Can anybody give me a hint on how to get a hold of the Russian girl working in Mt Levania, ehiwala area.

Thanks

Ricardino12
07-09-11, 06:40
Hmm these days SL is becoming really bad in terms of getting hookers and brothels. They need to legalize it. Not just foriegn girls but also local girls as they the best of the lot. How do I find good local gals these days ehh? Rate is not an issue. But service should be solid and looks shud be good. And yes Free Lancers preffered. Any contacts of good local gals. Please drop me a note on pvt.

Dachintha
07-09-11, 08:17
We notice LE actions are booming now. Recent Tele actress cases are concerned actually that raids are legal?

A*ka so*I was taken in to remand lastday. Scene is like this. LE person called her and acted as a 'sinhala businessman' arrived from abroad, wanted some fun. LE person did sort of ' invitation ' have sex. In law of contract theory, even non-prostitute normal lady also may agree sometimes to this type of invitations. So it is kind of 'influenece or seduce to attract to sex. It says this stategy applied by LE is not reasonable because even a normal girl or lady also influeced by this type of fake traps. This is not good way of rading. Can it be argued at the courts by innocent party?

SPA case.

Most LE sending a LEperson to SPA and enforce or influence to spa girl to do 'extras' or sex. That spa can be genuine spa or a spa which offer sex also. But as per law rebutable presumption is 'spa do not offer sex but genuine massage only'. Inthis regard if LE spy inspires spa girl in non-extra supplying massage place by force or else. She may do and LE will catch her same time. So it is reasoanble.

This actions is just like a traffic police person hit his bike against a car purposely and write a charge sheet (penaly paper). This is not reasonable way of LE actions.

If LE person ask Nimal to hit Sunil, and as nimal hits sunil LE taken Nimal to custody. This case is not simple as that but, debatable.

This is open to comment senior members and others.

ThinGuy
07-09-11, 12:36
Good to hear that you got a nice massage with my directions. Anyway, Rs 1000 tip is for what kind of extras? It's ok, if you got something more than a HJ with full access. We should not spoil these girls with higher tips. Senior members, Please correct me if I am wrong.

I visited the MP at Jaya* Mawatha in Kalubowilla, Thanks to Thinguy's directions. The girls were not the best looking, but their attitude was great. The girl I got was Ma. She gave a pretty decent massage and the extras were provided without asking for it or any price negotiation. At the end I gave her a Rs 1000 tip. Service and attitude was a 10. Total cost Rs 2000. I will go their again. Can anybody give me a hint on how to get a hold of the Russian girl working in Mt Levania, ehiwala area.

Thanks

Coconuti
07-09-11, 17:24
CSR123 what are the vital statistics of room 7?

Hello, guys,

Recently I visitd JH room 7 and room 1 Soya and had good time. Last time I saw a girl with big boobs and good ass. She was very beautiful.

Regards

Coconuti
07-09-11, 17:29
JH5 slim and really tall. Should be 6'+. Absolutely flat chested. Big ass. She looks more like an eastern european than a thai. Really a pretty face and figure. If you like long legs, she's the one. Friendly service, towards later part of massage. Good massage. Wash etc. Are average JH standard.

Since she is very tall, when she kneels in front of you, her mouth is few inches above where you want it to be.

Tip / demand / negotiation are the usual JH style.

Destiny Child
07-10-11, 02:26
We notice LE actions are booming now. Recent Tele actress cases are concerned actually that raids are legal?LE wants to raid or catch these things not because in my opinion its the biggest burning issue right now or not cause its priority in their schedule but this is the fun work they get and chances to relieve their stress. Yes they get a spa girl to hand shake and raid the place.

Destiny Child
07-10-11, 02:32
Good to hear that you got a nice massage with my directions. Anyway, Rs 1000 tip is for what kind of extras? It's ok, if you got something more than a HJ with full access. We should not spoil these girls with higher tips. Senior members, Please correct me if I am wrong.I am sure he got more else would not be this happy. HJ standard is 500 and with more and good attitude 1000

Destiny Child
07-10-11, 02:34
http://www.gossiplankanews.com/2011/07/mila-tele-actress-caught.html#more

Destiny Child
07-10-11, 03:15
Ok found the archive or the lakbima paper Dordiek mentioned. Last time I looked the calendar was not avaialbe somehow.

http://www.lakbima.lk/archive/last_07_07_11/index.htm. Page 7 bottom article.

Anyone gone to this MP at Sagara Mawatha. ? So it seems there are 20+ MPs in Bamba itself. Interesting.

By the way how does someone become a senior member. I thought its related to the number of posts you make but I see people with less posts marked as seniors :S Just curious

Destiny Child
07-10-11, 17:53
Tried the place thin guy mentioned hmm. The road is narrow / parking is a problem. From the type of neighborhood and the outlook. I was suspicious whether to go. But as there were reports went. Once in it was ok. Like any other place. Dr. Gives a receipt. The girl who was called was not the one the thinguy and the other person mentioned. I forgot her name now. Since it was noted that girls are not the best looking I was expecting very very average ones. But when I saw the one who came in for me. I was really surprised as she was quite cute. Well anyway I will not write about the experience. We talked throughout and I don't think most guys would appreciate her view points. Anyway things were average. If your sole aim is just the extras I think you better get the other girl. Both girls are sort of very freindly (saw the other girl way in and out and smiled). I think I will return as I could not finish my interesting discussion with the girl as the time was up.

Destiny Child
07-10-11, 18:00
JH5 slim and really tall. Should be 6'+. Absolutely flat chested. Big ass. She looks more like an eastern european than a thai. Really a pretty face and figure. If you like long legs, she's the one. Friendly service, towards later part of massage. Good massage. Wash etc. Are average JH standard.

Since she is very tall, when she kneels in front of you, her mouth is few inches above where you want it to be.

Tip / demand / negotiation are the usual JH style.Wow 6+ I guess she must be intimidating all the guys :P b2b must be fun :P whatz the tip and whatz the negotiation? Do these JH girls always ask for tips. Can you only go with the massage without tips (or FS or whatever) and still get a good service?

Danny Yu
07-11-11, 08:29
Was having a couple of beers in the afternoon and then got horny and wanted a FS badly. Wanted 2 explore Aloe Street 18/3 and went there. The guy sed 4K and offerd me two gals. LOLA and Alice. Chose LOLA. From a distance the bitc$ looked good. So I Paid and went to the room as soon as I saw her in the room. I was super disaapointed by the looks of the. I knew there was no turning back so thot I'd complete the session. As I have already paid up.Thats what ever1 is saying man! Its shit and no one has even had a half decent esperience there! Screw trying this place. Did you see any sex toys?

SriGuy
07-11-11, 10:06
I am sure he got more else would not be this happy. HJ standard is 500 and with more and good attitude 1000You are correct about not spoiling the girls. I did get a HJ with full access. And again more than anything her attitude was fantastic. That alone was worth the extra Rs 500. I have been to a couple of places in Bamba, notabaly the Jana* Lan. Girls their seems to allways want to rush things. Also the place in Bamba, land side, which has been closed after the raid seems to want to rush things as well. Anyway wonder if anybody has numbers to a few free lancers. As the climate is getting kind of hot due to all the raids as of late.

DareDevil0009
07-11-11, 10:27
Hi Guys.

I ahve been reading and got so many tips. I tried Ice too. As it was my first time ever in there, I did not know how to ask for FS. Hence I tipped her 1000 for a shake. Shoots. Looks like I over paid.

I need some contacts of Russians & foreign women for a good night. Ideally full night or two hours. Whatever comes. How much would it cost me and can the seniors help me please.

DareDevil0009
07-11-11, 11:27
Guys there was a number on this site for a person called Samadhi. Does anyone who had the FS with her a name. Because she won't meet if she does not meet if a friend did not give the number.

Destiny Child
07-11-11, 17:47
hi guys.

i ahve been reading and got so many tips. i tried ice too. as it was my first time ever in there, i did not know how to ask for fs. hence i tipped her 1000 for a shake. shoots. looks like i over paid.

i need some contacts of russians & foreign women for a good night. ideally full night or two hours. whatever comes. how much would it cost me and can the seniors help me pleasedid she ask whether you are going to tip her and how much? well i guess normal tip rates does not apply to hj! you are bloody paying 7500 for a massage so tip should be relative to that. in that sense for a 1000 ruppee place you pay 500 for hshake then hmm at hj for 7500 you should be 3750. just kidding mate.

DareDevil0009
07-11-11, 18:57
did she ask whether you are going to tip her and how much? well i guess normal tip rates does not apply to hj! you are bloody paying 7500 for a massage so tip should be relative to that. in that sense for a 1000 ruppee place you pay 500 for hshake then hmm at hj for 7500 you should be 3750. just kidding mate.good one. she did not ask me about fs. neither did i. did not let me touch her either. she finished me off with hj and then i reached into my purse and gave her a 1000. now am like, darn could have got it on with her. i had a good 30 mins remaining as well. lol

Ian Botha
07-12-11, 06:14
Wow 6+ I guess she must be intimidating all the guys :P b2b must be fun :P whatz the tip and whatz the negotiation? Do these JH girls always ask for tips. Can you only go with the massage without tips (or FS or whatever) and still get a good service?Well if Asian Girls are tall be careful, could be ladyboys. They are flat chested and sometimes gone thru sex change operation. Voice is sort of a man's voice.

Nfdswitch
07-12-11, 11:27
Please do not take Neela, Damayanthi, Chathurika, Dulani at this place, no extras at all and lousy service. Only some girls who after several visits may provide the service.

Can others who frequent this pl name some girls who provide good service.Machan, sorry for the long absence, thank you for the tips, I practically go to this place pretty often, my usual contact is R*P, there used to be another by the name N*D*S*A but she is not there anymore (She was the bet of the lot). R*P* is very much open, gives access and a great HJ. If in the mood a gentle BJ too. Leaves me a happy customer all the time. Besides the massage there is pretty good.

Hope this gives some clue

Ricardino12
07-12-11, 18:36
Yeah that place sure needs to be avoided. Shit ugly woman and shit bloody service.

No I did not see any toys as such.

Thats what ever1 is saying man! Its shit and no one has even had a half decent esperience there! Screw trying this place. Did you see any sex toys?

Destiny Child
07-13-11, 16:30
Well if Asian Girls are tall be careful, could be ladyboys. They are flat chested and sometimes gone thru sex change operation. Voice is sort of a man's voice.Yikes. Good thinking. However I doubt whether JH would chose such one. They seem to import only the best!

Destiny Child
07-13-11, 16:43
Gud one. She did not ask me about FS. Neither Did I. Did not let me touch her either. She finished me off with HJ and then I reached into my purse and gave her a 1000. Now am like, darn could have got it on with her. I had a good 30 mins remaining as well. LOLcan't imagine how you cannot touch her :P A naked women is rubbing her body against you HOW CAN YOU NOT TOUCH HER :P. 30 Mints wasted. Well that is you lost Rs. 7500/2 as well (which means every minute at JH cost you Rs. 125). Is it one hour you are allowed or is it 1 1/2 hours?

Destiny Child
07-13-11, 16:45
Hi. Whats up guys.

Any good contacts. I need some action for Thursday badly. However I think MPs are closed on Poyas.

Lavan
07-13-11, 17:45
This doesn't seem to be a good time for actresses: http://www.gossiplankanews.com/2011/07/another-two-tele-actresses-caught.html

Ayanthi
07-14-11, 18:02
Anyone know where to find any good lankan porn after all these site blockages?

Please PM if feeling generous

Bangeve
07-15-11, 10:46
Today I paid a visit to JH. This was my first visit and got room 8 around 11. 45. I was her first customer and was lucky to see a girl with fresh face. She was round 5' 10. Average body with small BB's and small ass. But good GF attitude he is a new comer only 2 weeks since she has joined.

Started with both having a was and she undressed with full lights on.

Went on to the normal massage then just the topic came no how tired she gets and all, and I asked if I can massage her for a change I had this idea sometime back so wanted to try it. She loved it so did a small massage to her with lots of kissing. Where she asked if I want FS. I said how much and she was like 5K. I said I don't have 5k only have 2K she asked 3K for FS. But said will give a BJ for 2K. I thought of going with the BJ. Then chatted a bit more and went to BB. Then had a wash again were she started licking my J after that. I said wait because I wanted to spend sometime with her and went on doing a body massage to her and kissing. Later ended with the BJ.

She liked it alot, and said more than money when the customer is good they are happy because they do this everyday.

Face. 7/10

Boobs. 7/10

Ass. 7/10.

Attitude. 10/10.

Amount: 7500+2000.

Ricardino12
07-15-11, 12:09
Hi,

Does any one know a girl called Tharu? Any one has had any experience with her? Please pvt me if you have had any experience with her on how her services were.

Dachintha
07-15-11, 14:06
Anyone know where to find any good lankan porn after all these site blockages?

Please PM if feeling generousI kn some sites if you need sent me a mail to my mail. [Email address deleted by Admin]

Colors27
07-15-11, 20:07
Hi all!

Though I have been following the forum for sometime now, this is my first post!

My mongering experience is limited to foreign girls only till now. All in various hotels.

I have contact number of a very good agent who is one of the main suppliers of the Russian and other foreigner girls. His charges are also very reasonable. It starts from USD 100 for 1 hour. Actually a lot of other agents charge USD 250 for the same girls. I experienced this in my own case. I had awesome experience with one Uzbek girl who is actually too good!

I would be happy to exchange contacts for some good real contacts in return.

Cheers

Destiny Child
07-16-11, 03:43
Today I paid a visit to JH. This was my first visit and got room 8 around 11. 45. I was her first customer and was lucky to see a girl with fresh face. She was round 5' 10. Average body with small BB's and small ass. But good GF attitude he is a new comer only 2 weeks since she has joined.Ha in another report I saw someone said that they heard room 8 had big assets :P. Anyway how is her English? Can you fluidly communicate? 5 10 is a tall girl. How was the skin did it feel like velvet or not? Did she CIM?

Bangeve
07-16-11, 06:35
Ha in another report I saw someone said that they heard room 8 had big assets :P. Anyway how is her English? Can you fluidly communicate? 5 10 is a tall girl. How was the skin did it feel like velvet or not? Did she CIM?No not a big ass. Her English was good and can fluidly communicate, there were one or to instances where its was not bit clear but its manageable. I know what your talking about her skin looked soft and her voice was real girls. No she didn't CIM she wanted me to tell when I am about to shoot. But it was allover her body.

Dachintha
07-16-11, 17:58
visited colombo after a long time and felt like visiting a spa or freelancer for gf type good combat. i cheked email box and called several girls but seemed many disconnected their cims. so no choice and visited one favourite spa in coastal side. i didn't call them as i expericed its better to go and see collection and new commers and select good babe is more lucky. as i wished, i saw fair mily girl 5' 1' with good body for play.

i selected her a went to the room in 1st floor. she asked me to have a bath says " patiyo oya wash ekak daganna". she always saying dear,"patiyo' to please me. i saw door has no lock and also there big hole insted of lock. i asked her whether lady supervisor will inspect us. she said no she will not. she kept a chair at the door and coverd the hole with a shopping bag. i feel better and so happy. sooo play started. she ask which kind of fun i need. i said give me a ultimate full fun ha haa. she said ok but have to give good compliment. {tip} etc etc.

we start kissing each other i kissed her rose lips as seen she is so clean. she said dear i don't like deep french kisses you know. i said ok my darling i will do it very smoothly. no objections later. we did kisses like gf bf type she removed her all under wear, bra, pant and shortned the saree. we were kissing very hot. i asked her to get on to massage bed and started to kiss and play from toe to forehead. no objections. i asked don't you mind anal? she said no no its a pain. she made objection. i didn't asked about it again and continue with the play i started. kissed and sucked her nipples very much. she has very cute milky boobs and rose nipple like russians or english actresses. i was soo delighted as seen her tight boobs. played and sucked alot. seemed she also really obsessed. i take out a condum and started to make good cbj by her. she kept a side condum given by me and played some game with my dick with her rose lips. its not sucking but a play like a kid with a toy. then started cbj with a condum. she licked my balls and played with dick and balls like a pornstar in xxx fims. i asked her to do doggy style and started. she was highly motivated with doggy style and given a good support to my attach. she was really obssessed and did great. i felt now she may not oppose to a anal but didn't ask for "anal" and ask to change the side[]without thinking]. she did it. her butts also mily and round. i gave several hits to butts she was laughing. i entered my raised dick into her anal passege. it was so tight therefore dick not fully entered into. anyway she screemed. as my dick erected so much i was able to enter in to her ass more deep than early. i raised my speed of anal shots. she was screeming and tightning her thighs. i cummed in side her anal passege. i lyed on her body few mininuted, kissed her and sucks her nipps again. we had a short chat. etc etc. as i was leaving her she said please come again."patiyo ayeth enna hodey". and gave me a kiss.

the point is, even doesn't agree to anal or some other sex position opposed by the female never ask her again and again it, but there is a point of time in the middle of sexual inter course, girls don't reject whatever actions carries on her. as we reach to that point of time she will not object whatever actions done by her sex partner because she also seduced really that time and she doesn't feel / forget to oppose even actions she usually doesn't like. at that time she is not in good concious as she is being well seduced by the male partner.

Ricardino12
07-17-11, 04:49
is tis the famous mount plc? who is the girl (you can put in stars to guess the name) since you don't hve pvt. also some body / looks stats of the gal will help.

visited colombo after a long time and felt like visiting a spa or freelancer for gf type good combat. i cheked email box and called several girls but seemed many disconnected their cims. so no choice and visited one favourite spa in coastal side. i didn't call them as i expericed its better to go and see collection and new commers and select good babe is more lucky. as i wished, i saw fair mily girl 5' 1' with good body for play.

i selected her a went to the room in 1st floor. she asked me to have a bath says " patiyo oya wash ekak daganna". she always saying dear,"patiyo' to please me. i saw door has no lock and also there big hole insted of lock. i asked her whether lady supervisor will inspect us. she said no she will not. she kept a chair at the door and coverd the hole with a shopping bag. i feel better and so happy. sooo play started. she ask which kind of fun i need. i said give me a ultimate full fun ha haa. she said ok but have to give good compliment. {tip} etc etc.

we start kissing each other i kissed her rose lips as seen she is so clean. she said dear i don't like deep french kisses you know. i said ok my darling i will do it very smoothly. no objections later. we did kisses like gf bf type she removed her all under wear, bra, pant and shortned the saree. we were kissing very hot. i asked her to get on to massage bed and started to kiss and play from toe to forehead. no objections. i asked don't you mind anal? she said no no its a pain. she made objection. i didn't asked about it again and continue with the play i started. kissed and sucked her nipples very much. she has very cute milky boobs and rose nipple like russians or english actresses. i was soo delighted as seen her tight boobs. played and sucked alot. seemed she also really obsessed. i take out a condum and started to make good cbj by her. she kept a side condum given by me and played some game with my dick with her rose lips. its not sucking but a play like a kid with a toy. then started cbj with a condum. she licked my balls and played with dick and balls like a pornstar in xxx fims. i asked her to do doggy style and started. she was highly motivated with doggy style and given a good support to my attach. she was really obssessed and did great. i felt now she may not oppose to a anal but didn't ask for "anal" and ask to change the side[]without thinking]. she did it. her butts also mily and round. i gave several hits to butts she was laughing. i entered my raised dick into her anal passege. it was so tight therefore dick not fully entered into. anyway she screemed. as my dick erected so much i was able to enter in to her ass more deep than early. i raised my speed of anal shots. she was screeming and tightning her thighs. i cummed in side her anal passege. i lyed on her body few mininuted, kissed her and sucks her nipps again. we had a short chat. etc etc. as i was leaving her she said please come again."patiyo ayeth enna hodey". and gave me a kiss.

the point is, even doesn't agree to anal or some other sex position opposed by the female never ask her again and again it, but there is a point of time in the middle of sexual inter course, girls don't reject whatever actions carries on her. as we reach to that point of time she will not object whatever actions done by her sex partner because she also seduced really that time and she doesn't feel / forget to oppose even actions she usually doesn't like. at that time she is not in good concious as she is being well seduced by the male partner.

ThinGuy
07-17-11, 07:03
hi dachintha,

can you give us few more clues about the place. any landmarks, girl's name, damage etc.

thanks in advance

Destiny Child
07-17-11, 07:47
Todays Lankadeepa carries an article on the 'inside story of MPs'. The base of the situation is on one of the MP girls committing suicide after a relative of hers visits the MP and sees her. Anyway Surprise. They talk of a MP near Maharagama :S and says there are 10. 11 girls to chose from and all of them are clad in mini skirts etc! Wow is there such a place that no one ever mentioned here! Whatz happening :S!

Marsh123
07-17-11, 11:56
Todays Lankadeepa carries an article on the 'inside story of MPs'. The base of the situation is on one of the MP girls committing suicide after a relative of hers visits the MP and sees her. Anyway Surprise. They talk of a MP near Maharagama :S and says there are 10. 11 girls to chose from and all of them are clad in mini skirts etc! Wow is there such a place that no one ever mentioned here! Whatz happening :S!Sure I too will like to know where this place is. I get the feeling that raids on MP's are on the cards judging from the newspaper reports about the plight of sex workers etc in MP's. I read several and I hear these are inserted by those taking the decisions so that they create an environment to start raids. By experience I can tell you that these are generally followed by raids by LE. What a bloody shame. I am a bit reluctant now to visit! Please share any info.

Safe mongering guys. By the way the No. 5 at JH is good, very tall and does justice to what is needed to be done and 2K will get you quite a bit. You need to talk to them well and treat them decently. They reciprocate well.

Dachintha
07-17-11, 12:42
Hi Dachintha,

Can you give us few more clues about the place. Any landmarks, girl's name, damage etc.

Thanks in advanceYou kn its not gud these days giving details openly as rapid LE actions taken pl. Many guys [Email address deleted by Admin]. I guess you may realize my mailadd now very easily. All the best dear friends.

Milli Vanilli
07-17-11, 20:10
Dear JH Lovers.

After a long time, I had good experience and free time to report.

Hi guys,

Just got a week off to come home,
She did tell me room 6 and 8 new girls and 6 biiiig boobs big ass.
Hello, guys,

Last time I saw a girl with big boobs and good ass. She was very beautiful.

Regards
When I saw above reports, I thought they refer the same girl. I think my guess was correct. This beauty has great large boobs and great butt. (Thank you mates for posting them)

I booked room number 6 earlier and went there with a bottle of red wine which cost me Rs. 1000-.

Girl came to the room with a big greeting and once I offered her the wine she was surprised and I was rewarded with a big DFK. She called herself 'Miki'.

She is plumb. Big but nice butt. Huge and perky boobs. Above average face.

Tummy, short legs and age (around 30) were only negative points.

She striped before me. Cleaned me very well. Proceed with the good massaged. Very talkative. But her lack of fluently in English was a barrier.

I offered her a massage as usual. She became very horny. After that little bit of DATY which she directed to offer me a soft and great BBBJ which ended up with CIM.

Her Body to body was above average with her great boobs and butt. After that we had a bath together.

When I wrap a towel, she said 'We have 20 minutes more. What shall we do? '
(Allow you to guess)

Before madam knocked to the door, she managed to give me 5 minutes head message and long DFK also.

Ratings:

Face: 7/10 (I don't like her lips)

Hair: 8/10 (Sexy and straight)

Boobs: 11/10.

Tummy: 5/10.

Pussy: 7/10 (Big and Fully shaved, but out of natural)

Butt: 12/10.

Legs: 7/10 (Short and plumb, but shaped)

Foot: 8/10.

GFE: 8/10.

Extras: 10/10

VFM: 9/10.

She didn't ask for any tips. But I handed over Rs. 3000- before leave.

Another session with her: Definitely.

Milli

Destiny Child
07-18-11, 17:20
Dear JH Lovers.

When I wrap a towel, she said 'We have 20 minutes more. What shall we do? '

(Allow you to guess)

Before madam knocked to the door, she managed to give me 5 minutes head message and long DFK also.Wow you went all that way without any negotiation on Tips or amount! Either you talk like a romeo or look like a romeo or both. Well I guess the bottle helped (if she drinks) but chocolate would have been my preference of gift. The girl at the reception must have been smiling seeing you going with a bottle. If she had language problem I wonder how she was talkative :S I guess she talked but you did not understand half of it. No matter how good. Will you really go back to the same girl where there are 7 more beauties and the price is not something you can afford everyday?

Coconuti
07-18-11, 18:08
Dear JH Lovers.

After a long time, I had good experience and free time to report.

MilliTwo shots in the first day with the girl, for 3k, without negotiating on tips. Thats great.

"Boobs: 11/10. Butt: 12/10.", from such a snr monger. She must be a goddess, or you were dead drunk when you type in these ratings.

Great report.

BTW did you inquire how long more she'll stay here.

Dushan996
07-19-11, 01:11
You kn its not gud these days giving details openly as rapid LE actions taken pl. Many guys kn ymeiladdressattached to my nickname. I guess you may realize my mailadd now very easily. All the best dear friends.Hi. Sorry I couldn't find it, could you please mail me it to : [Email address deleted by Admin] thanks.

Milli Vanilli
07-19-11, 05:28
Wow you went all that way without any negotiation on Tips or amount! Either you talk like a romeo or look like a romeo or both. Well I guess the bottle helped (if she drinks) but chocolate would have been my preference of gift. The girl at the reception must have been smiling seeing you going with a bottle. If she had language problem I wonder how she was talkative :S I guess she talked but you did not understand half of it. No matter how good. Will you really go back to the same girl where there are 7 more beauties and the price is not something you can afford everyday?Dear DC,

I am not a handsome guy or never over value any thing, specially in this forum. You can check my previous 196 posts and read comments on that from seniors like Tea Boy, Mango Jango etc. Neither bottle nor my looks cheat her. I have 20+ years of mongering experience and know how to treat girls well. I have talked about this topic several times in this forum. These prostitutes are also human-being and they need our kindness and love more than other public girls. If you behave with her like client-provider mentality, they won't co-operate with you. Although she is paid by us, treat her like your girl friend right from the beginning. Kiss her forehead gently. Don't squeeze her butt or boobs hard. (There are lot of other ways to prove her that you're a 'Gentleman'.) And specially lot of girls surprised with my massage techniques. ha..ha..

The Receptionist didn't check my bag for a bottle.

I have clearly said that she is "Very talkative. But her lack of fluently in English was a barrier."

Yep. There are other girls. But only few girls provide such a great service. I am not a rich guy. But I can spend another 10k on mongering, next month.

Thanks for your comments. No hard feeling mate.

Milli

Milli Vanilli
07-19-11, 05:47
Two shots in the first day with the girl, for 3k, without negotiating on tips. Thats great.

"Boobs: 11/10. Butt: 12/10.", from such a snr monger. She must be a goddess, or you were dead drunk when you type in these ratings.

Great report.

BTW did you inquire how long more she'll stay here.Dear Coconuti,

Nice user name.

If you read my previous posts, you will find that there are other several reports that I achieved above goal on first visit. You can call this 'talent with experience'. Total tip must be Rs. 4000- (3000- by cash + 1000- for wine. But I guess that she thought the wine was much expensive)

I don't drink when I am working. That's true, I have rated her couple of body parts high. But I didn't satisfy with her face, tummy, legs or pussy. (See the ratings again.)

She is a new comer and will stay here around another 5 months.

Thanks for your comments mate.

Milli

Skywalker J
07-19-11, 10:13
Could you please share the number with me?

ThanksPlease write some good reports and get membership to PM you.

Dachintha
07-19-11, 15:15
Today 19th july2011.

I saw a cute girls. Age may be not above 20. Fair, nice bodies dressed look like nurse uniform at a spa in Colombo south area. She is soo pretty posh and cute babe. Though it was look like nurse uniform, skirt was too short and milky thighs are clearly visible. I felt like to enter to spa but I was one the to my office. Feel soo sad. MAny friends [Email address deleted by Admin]. Anyone feel to enjoy with such girls in a isolated massage room please mail me.

Destiny Child
07-19-11, 18:12
Dear DC,

I am not a handsome guy or never over value any thing, specially in this forum. .

Thanks for your comments. No hard feeling mate.

MilliHello, MV (must be the real mili vanilli.)

Ofcourse ofcourse no hard feelings. Gentleman to gentleman. Thanks for you tips.

Kamakolla
07-19-11, 18:31
Dear DC,

I am not a handsome guy or never over value any thing, specially in this forum. You can check my previous 196 posts and read comments on that from seniors like Tea Boy, Mango Jango etc. Neither bottle nor my looks cheat her. I have 20+ years of mongering experience and know how to treat girls well. I have talked about this topic several times in this forum. These prostitutes are also human-being and they need our kindness and love more than other public girls. If you behave with her like client-provider mentality, they won't co-operate with you. Although she is paid by us, treat her like your girl friend right from the beginning. Kiss her forehead gently. Don't squeeze her butt or boobs hard. (There are lot of other ways to prove her that you're a 'Gentleman'.) And specially lot of girls surprised with my massage techniques. Ha. Ha.

MilliWell said, sir.

Well said.

Destiny Child
07-19-11, 19:05
Found this real old site. Interesting. Perhaps some or a lot of these places are still functioning?

http://srilankanprostitutes.********.com/

Pattaaathal
07-20-11, 09:37
Guys,

Please send me any contact of a good girl you know. I am unable to get the membership of this forum since I don't have any credit card. I will stay in Sri Lanka till the end of this month. I am serious. My e-mail [Email address deleted by Admin] Thank you guys.

Pattaaathal
07-20-11, 09:40
Guys,

If you have any contact number of any gud girl please send it to my mail. I can't get the membership of this forum since I don't have a credit card to pay. I will stay in SL till the end of this month. I am serious. I thank you all again. My e-mail: [Email address deleted by Admin]

RitigalaJ
07-20-11, 10:30
my first report after joining.

visited this location at around 2pm. they have four therapists and the place is run by a genuine doctor. i had to wait a while because everyone was busy. was able to select n*l*k*hi.

opted for the greenish herbal oil massage and was disappointed to see n coming in wearing an apron. she had a wiry frame but looked good in the nurses outfit. had a very good massage. after inquiring about extras, was told that only a hj was possible but first timers need to sign a special note issued by the doctor allowing for that sort of thing. personally, i found that rather amusing and did not agree. so no happy ending.

place was clean. rooms were good but doors cannot be closed. only a curtain is drawn and i have a hunch that those cold gusts of wind prevalent on coastal areas can blow those curtains open. the attached bath was also well maintained.

had two customers ask for a k*m*are* and go off when they learnt she was not working. perhaps next time i would check her out.

overall, seems a decent place with very little extras. good massage for 1k though.

SriGuy
07-21-11, 13:56
Today 19th july2011.

I saw a cute girls. Age may be not above 20. Fair, nice bodies dressed look like nurse uniform at a spa in Colombo south area. She is soo pretty posh and cute babe. Though it was look like nurse uniform, skirt was too short and milky thighs are clearly visible. I felt like to enter to spa but I was one the to my office. Feel soo sad. MAny friends [Email address deleted by Admin]. Anyone feel to enjoy with such girls in a isolated massage room please mail me.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks! Dachinta, Was wandering where this place is. Would appriciate if you could give me a clue as to where it is located. Want to try a new place with FS service under 3500. If anybody could help a brother out with some locations I will post a full report.

RitigalaJ
07-21-11, 14:14
It was a Sunday when I first ventured over to the MP. The time was about 9. 30am.

Walked in to the reception area and saw a woman in a saree walking towards me. Reminded me of a school headmistress. Not a turn on. I was greeted pleasantly and ushered in to the girls waiting area. There was a cute and chubby young woman, possibly in her twenties woman who caught my eye but not wanting to rush, quickly scanned the faces of those present. The only other woman who caught my eye was a tallish (heeled of course) thin woman with black and brown tinted hair. She was in the process of wearing her saree with a part of it between her chin and upper chest and her hands tucking in the saree around her lower waist. I actually felt my dick jump in my pants at that. Asked if she was available and headmistress said her name and said to quickly get ready to attend to me. I was asked to go back to the reception and payment of 1k was collected.

R@j! Came a moment later with a towel and took me upstairs. Asked me to take a wash in the shower cubicle in the corner and that she would come back. The room was barely lit and although the curtains were transparent enough to let some light through, the rainy weather ensured a highly dim room. The door was without a lock with a hole where the door knob used to be. Sheets on the massage table and towel were all clean. So took a quick wash and waited.

Ra* came in and asked me to lie face down. She kepth the heavy chair in the room against the door. I was pleased that she was pleasant and easy going. Started chit chatting and whilst I was being given a very good hard massage, the time truly flew by. During the last stages of the massage and whilst I was on my back she started to rub her bare tummy against my chest and thighs. Junior was perking up and the topic of extras came up. A shake was offered but due to lack of time I passed. Though I did seriously consider extending the session by another hour, did not do so. Frankly, as it was my first time and as she thought I was a cop, left the MP without demanding more. Requested for and memorized her number to call later. Gave a 500 Rs tip.

Face: 7/10.

Body: 6/10.

Attitude: 8/10.

Massage: 8/10.

Venue: 5/10.

Damage: Rs 1000 to MP and Rs 500 for at@.

Yes, I will go back later for more.

RitigalaJ
07-21-11, 14:26
My Thanks to you for sharing the info on the Colombo South MP where the babe with those nice legs worked. I was able to have full access to her when I visited there today. That ass was a gold mine. She was also good enough to introduce me to another nice babe at the same venue.

A full report on the two hour stint later.

Destiny Child
07-21-11, 17:24
My Thanks to you for sharing the info on the Colombo South MP where the babe with those nice legs worked. I was able to have full access to her when I visited there today. That ass was a gold mine. She was also good enough to introduce me to another nice babe at the same venue.

A full report on the two hour stint later.Hi freind. Can you PM me this so interesting place :P. As a good deed.

SexyRaaj
07-21-11, 18:12

A full report on the two hour stint later.Hey can you PM me about the place and rates. Many thanks.

Wonder World
07-22-11, 06:17
Hi Dachinta, Riti,

Can you share the info of the MP please in PM or mail?

Thanks a lot in advance.

RitigalaJ
07-22-11, 12:43
Hey can you PM me about the place and rates. Many thanks.Sorry guys I do not yet have the PM facility. I cannot post my email either. Still learning about this site so if there is a way, I will.

JabberJaw
07-22-11, 18:41
Sorry guys I do not yet have the PM facility. I cannot post my email either. Still learning about this site so if there is a way, I will.My email ID is simple j[Email address deleted by Admin]

JabberJaw
07-23-11, 06:31
Sorry guys I do not yet have the PM facility. I cannot post my email either. Still learning about this site so if there is a way, I will.Hey Riti,

As you see its impossible for us to have a pvt chat if you don't have PM facility. Can you at least give clues to the name.

JJ

Hooboy
07-23-11, 08:02

A full report on the two hour stint later.Hey Ritigala, Dachintha.

Is this MP in Mount? J*de Gr*and? I'm sure you could describe the location without a problem. No need for email or PM.

Thanks in advance

Ricardino12
07-23-11, 10:18
Are Ritigala and Dachintha the same person?

Sorry guys I do not yet have the PM facility. I cannot post my email either. Still learning about this site so if there is a way, I will.

RitigalaJ
07-23-11, 13:46
Hey Ritigala, Dachintha.

Is this MP in Mount? J*de Gr*and? I'm sure you could describe the location without a problem. No need for email or PM.

Thanks in advanceYes it was.

Danny Yu
07-23-11, 16:49
i'm sorry but you seem to be trying to gain maximum from this site without following the rules. for gods sake your a guest here stop tryin to cheat the system. if you have money for hookers you surely have like 180 rupees a month for membership. seniors are leavin because people try to gain the maximum without really sharing therein meanin the same info keeps doing the rounds. i too am guilty of this and i think that if we cannot atleast contribute adequately we atleast follow the system before we loose total access to the site. this is the only site where any info is available so please respect the system. there has been a massive influx of recent members trying all sorts of methods to post their emails and i just think its horrible.

just my point of view thanks.

ThinGuy
07-23-11, 17:44
i totally agree with you. i saw few people got banned recently just because of posting e-mails.

guys, isg not a product coming out from microsoft. so don't try to cheat (or hack) the system. please be genuine.

i fear very soon if they ban all the traffic from sl, all of us have to be in dark, i mean without any clues.

if you are not willing to spend for annual membership, whats the point spending so much on all sort of bitches.

i'm sorry but you seem to be trying to gain maximum from this site without following the rules. for gods sake your a guest here stop tryin to cheat the system. if you have money for hookers you surely have like 180 rupees a month for membership. seniors are leavin because people try to gain the maximum without really sharing therein meanin the same info keeps doing the rounds. i too am guilty of this and i think that if we cannot atleast contribute adequately we atleast follow the system before we loose total access to the site. this is the only site where any info is available so please respect the system. there has been a massive influx of recent members trying all sorts of methods to post their emails and i just think its horrible.

just my point of view thanks.