PDA

View Full Version : Colombo

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112

Samann Nimal
09-02-11, 13:48
Do any one has any good contact details of aunties.

Willing to exchange details with reliable sources.Hi Chrishan.

Can you share info with me?

Raketost
09-02-11, 15:52
Wow,

I did it at my first visit to Colombo. Was lang ago last time, but that was in Singapore.

Went out of the hotel at Slave Island. Directly a 3-wheeler was at me barging for taking me to massage. Ridiculous prices who directly told me that this was one of the young guys you on the forum been warning about. I said a big no no and walked away.

Two blocks later came came a guy up beside me and said "Hello, are you at the hotel, I am working on the hotel" we shit chatted as we walked down the street.

He told he was on his way to the Budda Temple, and asked if I wanted to see. Of course did I, and we continued walking.

Suddenly he tells me,"hey, we don't get there in time, we need tuc-tuc". Took the tuc-tuc to the temple, and after came the shitish selling.

When I said I wanted to get off, the tuc-tuc driver asked for 3000 SLR, he got 2000 SLR. And the tuc-tuc went away.

Standing on the boardwalk the first guys tells me he left his money in the tuc-tuc and wants 2000 SLR to get home. Gave him 1000 SLR after a long dealing.

My first and last time before this was in Singapore, and when I said no then, and gave was I thought reasonable, it came up 5 guys close around me and I felt forced to pay. I did not want to have that experience again.

Given this the tour gave me no luck in girls or massage, but it gave me a fair understanding of the city. Given this I am still sitting at the hotel and looking for directions or advices where to go close to Slave Island, Colombo to get a good time without having to pay a fortune, just looking for a fair deal for all parties. .

Any advices? Where to find the Sri Lankan girls?

Raketost

Destiny Child
09-02-11, 18:08
Wow,

Suddenly he tells me,"hey, we don't get there in time, we need tuc-tuc". Took the tuc-tuc to the temple, and after came the shitish selling.

When I said I wanted to get off, the tuc-tuc driver asked for 3000 SLR, he got 2000 SLR. And the tuc-tuc went away.

Standing on the boardwalk the first guys tells me he left his money in the tuc-tuc and wants 2000 SLR to get home. Gave him 1000 SLR after a long dealing.

RaketostWow 2X are you sure you are talking about sri lanka. Is the country we live in this shameless and corrupt :S

CoolNilesh
09-02-11, 19:12
Hi guys;

Seriously didn't understood what Goran ment? Is he with legalizing sex or against it? Sorry dude, I was confused.

Thanks;

Nilesh

Goran47
09-02-11, 21:00
Hi guys;

Seriously didn't understood what Goran ment? Is he with legalizing sex or against it? Sorry dude, I was confused.

Thanks;

NileshSaw that I had some spelling mistakes in my former comment, sorry. My comment was not meant to have an opinion about legalization or not, mostly for information. Laws in Sweden and Norway are very ridicules, still for all we have girls, but they got girls from the street to internet, It was not dignified for the woman was the argument. I think we are two adults about an agreement, no laws should decide what we should do. No laws against sex. Myself, I am a widower, I don`t want to get married again, I am old 64 years tomorrow, I like young girls with bodies, I am training a lot, very fit, I don`t want to be with a weak and sick old woman. If I should marry again it should be a Sri-Lanka woman, I am too old. In Sweden a girl like that should cost me 50000 for an hour, I have to travel 500 km and the girls are not nice so it`s not worth. I have been married to a Sri-Lanka girl for 33 years, we have 2 children together, I have relatives in Sri-Lanka and I like the people and the nice color of Sri-Lankans, we are fair and ugly. I am going to spend at least 6 months a year in Sri-Lanka. In Sri-Lanka I get young nice girls (18, 19, 20 years) and I want to try different girls it`s a little bit of excitement. Hope I have explained why I want Sri-Lanka girls. My opinion is that sex should be legalized all over the world.

Have a nice day.

Doordielk
09-03-11, 03:53
I'm not a good report writer. .

Last Ramasan day I had damn encounter with a girl from famous provider from maharagama Ru.

I don't know how to explain that situation, bcos this is my first encounter with this contact.

If there is any one had some exprience with this contact comment on.

I morning called Ruv*MHG and ask I need a girl t 11-11. 30, she ask me to come to MHG and call her, she will arrange everything.

Then I went MHG around 11. 30 by bus, and call her. She gave me direction to Guest at dehivala road I went thr by tuk-tuk, take room and told her the room num, and wht type of girl I need, she agreed to send me a girl my type for 3. 5k. Speciallity of this thing is she old me that girl is 18yrs old (fucking bullshit) :P :P.

Then 5-10mins later guy came with a girl and took the money leaving she with me.

BEST bull shit is comming now.

I ask her name and she caled her thilini with the tamil accent. I suddently ask her age she told she is 28 (damn fucking bulshit) kata boru kiwwath diwa boru kiyane ne.).

Then she correct it as 18 bcos ask her to tell it.

Then I try hug her and cuddle her. She never get in to GFE.

Then I ask aboout time how much she will say she said only 5-10 mins. Bcos she has to go to her working place garment.

SOOO MUCH TURN OFF FOR ME.

I take her pic with dress on.

Then I try to mak hr comfirt with my ipod and she grabbed it like a littile child to lissten music.

After cpl of minits I make her in to shower. Another turn off. She refused to shower with me.

Then I forcely remove all clothes from her and lift her to the bath room. She m, ake some screams and ugly noise. Damn turn off again.

Finally cpl of minutes of shower make her to on to room. Bit TURN ON around the bed. She try to run around the bed with nudy and laugfing. And sreamy noices.

Then I sat on bed. She came to bed too.

Firstly.

No lip kissing

No GFE.

No sucking boobs.

Only 10-20mins will be stay or two shots only.

Just get in to sex. (she just wanted hav sex with me and run away from room, so many excuse she got a baby to feed, man to feed, go for work)

Then try to make some money interest. 500 / tip additionally.

Then lipkissing ok.

Sucking boobs ok.

1. 5hrs ok.

3shots ok.

But never ever she know GFE.

Then first action get in to there. I try get her on top me. She said she can't. Then I had her missionarry with one way lip kissing from me. I fed up wioth this ctrappy suituation I boared about her. Finish first session finally.

Junior never woke up for seccond session.

So all the things ended up as damn crappy way.

Beware of this girl. If you are going fo Ruv@MHG never ask for thilini.

Happyy monger.

SanjeevHP
09-03-11, 07:13
I just went there today. Well all I can say is if you go there a few times and make friends and treat them nice they will be very "nice" to you. Always have a shower and go there. There towels are very clean. Toilet has been redone, you can survive that.

Hi Guys;

Visited the palce yesterday around 10am. Was charged the standard payment of Rs. 1000. 00 at the entrance. There were 5 girls available at the moment to select and to be honest 1 was a real aunty in mid 50s. There were 2 recenably good girls and the 1 I selected was averagely built (not slim) with a good figure.

Gave an OK massage and a HJ with access to the top for Rs. 700.

Place is average / below average with common a wash room along with fairly cleen towels and the girl is average too. Talk less and less GFE type.

The worst part is when I request a tissue (you know for what) she said use the towel laid on the massage table which I didn't use. The point is some one may have used it for that purpose before, so even though it was cleaned or washed felt repulsive to the idea.

But the place is easy to find and since there are few other officies there is a chance that you can get out of it with minimum notice.

I'm not going to write too much becouse alot have been written on this. Any new place any one found so I can explore and give a detail report.

Thanks;

Nilesh

Ricardino12
09-03-11, 07:30
Vinod, after a very long time I see a report from you. Whats the rating on the girl?

Dear Mongers.

I'm writing something after long time, not much mongering these days due to financial and other commitments, well that's the story for most of us I know.

I tried the MP in D* road opposite you know what and the experience is shit

Wash rooms look like hell, dirty towels, massage bed is crap and very warm inside, it was terrible

The only plus point is the girl I took is really good with fantastic boobs and she agreed to go out some day, took her phone number.

All in all had a decent HJ, good access to lower and upper part, she was not wearing a panty and it was a big turn on for me, I roamed inside her short skirt at will and fingered her pussy till she is wet and juice pouring on to her thighs, at some point she wanted me to put two fingers inside to make it tight, I guess she enjoyed as well

GFE- 8/10.

Attitude- 9/10.

Body- 6/10, short, age 27

Skin- Not fair but ok.

Damage- 1100 entrance + 900 for girl

I will not go there again because the place is shit but will try to take the girl out some day.

Vinod

Raketost
09-03-11, 10:13
Wow 2X are you sure you are talking about sri lanka. Is the country we live in this shameless and corrupt :SObviously, went out for a walk today at noon and an other guy outside the hotel walked up same same. Said no no when tuc-tuc stopping by. 10 minutes later an new guy came.

On other hand the 2 nights before yesterday I spent with local guys from Colombo I have business relations to and they took me to very nice pubs and restaurants. We had a good time and no one encountered us like I been encountered by the tuc-tuc guys when beeing out alone. I really need to make some local friends that I can meet without having work connected.

I really like Sri Lanka, its nice, clean and friendly, but still I do not want other guys like me to fall into the traps. Some guidance would be appreciated. .

Kind regards.

Raketost

Koththumee
09-03-11, 16:57
Hey buddy, that was a crappy, encounter. Is this ru, same who organize chicks by phn, maharagama area, S. And. Probably the same. I guess. Can't ever trust. She will send dark girls onlly, had may be lik3, 4 time. Services are ok. But no beauty at all. So beware.

Happy safe monger.

Doordielk
09-03-11, 18:11
Hey buddy, that was a crappy, encounter. Is this ru, same who organize chicks by phn, maharagama area, S. And. Probably the same. I guess. Can't ever trust. She will send dark girls onlly, had may be lik3, 4 time. Services are ok. But no beauty at all. So beware.

Happy safe monger.Yep. She is the one. If you got good contacts can you share with me.

CoolNilesh
09-04-11, 04:41
Saw that I had some spelling mistakes in my former comment, sorry. My comment was not meant to have an opinion about legalization or not, mostly for information. My opinion is that sex should be legalized all over the world.

Have a nice day.Hi Goran;

Understood what you have said. Truly agree with you on this matter.

Thanks;

Nilesh

CoolNilesh
09-04-11, 04:53
I'm not a good report writer. .

Last Ramasan day I had damn encounter with a girl from famous provider from maharagama Ru.

I don't know how to explain that situation, bcos this is my first encounter with this contact.

So all the things ended up as damn crappy way.

Beware of this girl. If you are going fo Ruv@MHG Never ask for thilini.

Happyy monger.Hi all;

I'm certain that we all agree to the fact that some where down the line when we started our mongering we also faced a similler crappy experiance. Even today, after knowing so much we some time fall in to trouble. The main reason is the whole process is done in a secret way due to LE, so can't demand to see the gls or anything else before hand. Especially when we can't affort a high class lady (local / Russian / etc.) and a luxury acomadation. The truth is that majority of us are like that.

That's why sharing experiance in this forum becomes handy.

So I would like to say that let's share our information more seriously and more carefully.

Thanks;

Nilesh

DLasantha
09-04-11, 09:58
visited d*road place, charterr, environmnt, cubicles, washroom, massage bed, towel. shittt, never recomend to visit there. manager is peeping and shouting to staff so that no relaxation or fun making mind. need bring girls out side.

Mage Wasthuwa
09-05-11, 05:11
Obviously, went out for a walk today at noon and an other guy outside the hotel walked up same same. Said no no when tuc-tuc stopping by. 10 minutes later an new guy came.

On other hand the 2 nights before yesterday I spent with local guys from Colombo I have business relations to and they took me to very nice pubs and restaurants. We had a good time and no one encountered us like I been encountered by the tuc-tuc guys when beeing out alone. I really need to make some local friends that I can meet without having work connected.

I really like Sri Lanka, its nice, clean and friendly, but still I do not want other guys like me to fall into the traps. Some guidance would be appreciated. .

Kind regards.

RaketostRaketost:

Get PM facility so you can receive some freelance contacts to have some fun in your hotel room.

MG

Kama Tools
09-05-11, 07:15

Kind regards.

RaketostLooks like you don't have PM, it is very difficult for anyone here to share info on the open forum.

KT

Kbkbal
09-05-11, 07:58
Raketost:

Get PM facility so you can receive some freelance contacts to have some fun in your hotel room.

MGMG, I would be very grateful if you could PM me some freelance contacts. Thanks!

Vinods
09-05-11, 09:56
Vinod, after a very long time I see a report from you. Whats the rating on the girl?Hey Machang.

Yes, after long time, these days I'm really going down man, no money in hand

Girl is not so bad, very friendly and innocent attitude, bit dark, average body with good boobs, I'd say around 34D quite handful. Bums are bit flat not curvy, very tight shaved pussy

I'll pass the phone number to you if interested, didn't ask how much she need if going out

Cheers,

Vinod

Vinods
09-05-11, 10:01
Guys,

Yesterday I tried locate this place advertised in hitad, manager told me over phone it's down Athulkotte to Thalawathugoda road but couldn't find it.

He told me they have good collection of girls and to come and have a look, any one being to this place? If so please let me know whether it's worth making a visit there

Cheers.

Vinod

Antonio Kelan
09-05-11, 12:08
Anyone have contact info for incall services. Please send me some nos dude.

Goran47
09-05-11, 19:03
Obviously, went out for a walk today at noon and an other guy outside the hotel walked up same same. Said no no when tuc-tuc stopping by. 10 minutes later an new guy came.

Kind regards.

RaketostAs a foreigner in Colombo you have to be careful, people are going to try to contact you but keep them short, just ignore them and walk. I went a lot by busses I walked alone in Colombo nothing happened without a three wheelers driver I never got reed of, about him I will tell some other time if someone is interested.

Such a lot of people who can give PM contact about freelancers, when I asked now one knowed.

Knight Lancelot
09-06-11, 06:04
Hi all;

I'm certain that we all agree to the fact that some where down the line when we started our mongering we also faced a similler crappy experiance. Even today, after knowing so much we some time fall in to trouble. The main reason is the whole process is done in a secret way due to LE, so can't demand to see the gls or anything else before hand. Especially when we can't affort a high class lady (local / Russian / etc.) and a luxury acomadation. The truth is that majority of us are like that.

That's why sharing experiance in this forum becomes handy.

So I would like to say that let's share our information more seriously and more carefully.

Thanks;

NileshTrue! Mongering always bundled with risks. Mainly the risk of not getting the satisfaction you desired. Always expect less, and be ready to experience the worst. By that way, you won't get dissapointed even though the encounter is a crap. And remember, not all encounters are craps, majority will be fun filled.

BTW. Does anyone know the current status of Orchid? Are they back to normal or still having restrictions?

Kama Tools
09-06-11, 06:46
Such a lot of people who can give PM contact about freelancers, when I asked now one knowed.Goran47,

Been reading your posts and the feeling most mongers had was that you are looking for girls in Negambo area and within a particular age group. Finding FLs at this age group is not that common. Most of these young girls will have to work under some pimp. If anyone had some contact that matched your requirement I don't think they will have any issue sharing it with you.

KT

Shazeen007
09-06-11, 08:27
Hi guys,

Nice work well I was going through all the treads that had been posted for the last couple of days and It was really good to share this things among us I really appreciate this because I am new to this site if your all can help me out with some Colombo area sexy contacts that would be great where I can have some fun.

KIT

Wonder World
09-06-11, 09:30
Hi Vinod,

Very provocative report you have writen. I do care for the cleanliness etc. But top priority I the attitude of the girl. And I have been devoid of that for quite a long time now.

Can you please PM the location of the MP and the name of the girl.

Thanks

Hey Machang.

Yes, after long time, these days I'm really going down man, no money in hand

Girl is not so bad, very friendly and innocent attitude, bit dark, average body with good boobs, I'd say around 34D quite handful. Bums are bit flat not curvy, very tight shaved pussy

I'll pass the phone number to you if interested, didn't ask how much she need if going out

Cheers,

Vinod

Mahinda Bandara
09-06-11, 11:22
I managed get the contac numbers of some Lp girls, could any client kindly let me know the names of the chicks who provide anal service.

DLasantha
09-06-11, 14:32
I have some concts and details about wt you reffered, ask [Email address deleted by Admin] I will send you.

Guys,

Yesterday I tried locate this place advertised in hitad, manager told me over phone it's down Athulkotte to Thalawathugoda road but couldn't find it.

He told me they have good collection of girls and to come and have a look, any one being to this place? If so please let me know whether it's worth making a visit there

Cheers.

Vinod

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

Goran47
09-06-11, 18:06
Goran47,

Been reading your posts and the feeling most mongers had was that you are looking for girls in Negambo area and within a particular age group. Finding FLs at this age group is not that common. Most of these young girls will have to work under some pimp. If anyone had some contact that matched your requirement I don't think they will have any issue sharing it with you.

KTThanks a lot Kama Tools for answering.

I must have given wrong impression, age is not so important only that it is a nice girl and not fat, it`s good if the chicks can speak a little bit of English as I can`t speak and understand Sinhala. Negombo is not important either have had girls in south of Colombo, will Wright a report about it later on, since I came from Sri-Lanka I have had a lot to do. About ages I have changed my mind a little bit, if it`s a nice girl she can be a little bit older.

I hope to be back in Sri-Lanka in beginning of February and staying for some months.

Have a nice evning.

Destiny Child
09-07-11, 04:02
Guys,

Cheers.

VinodVinod. I had gone to this place when it was at Nugegoda and was very satisfied with the place and service. Now there near thalawathugoda (it is the road from pita kotte to thalawathugoda not athul kotte thalawathugoda). This is by the road more or less near to the kimbulawela junction from where U-turn to go to the Jayawardenepura hospital. The place had been raided while at nugegoda so they are bit careful now. So they write down your I'd number which I did not like. Place is ok but the pillow on the massage bed did not smell god which I did not like. There are onl 2 rooms. The Girl I got was fair and bit good looking but she was more business like. I would rate this place average. Perhaps there are better girls. The one I had during nugegoda was good and was ready.

Destiny Child
09-07-11, 04:02
Any New JH stories anyone?

Vinods
09-07-11, 06:43
Guys.

I have got some messages in my inbox but cannot reply, it says my saved messages has reached the quota, so I need to clear up and allow some space

Sorry for people who PM me, I'll reply as soon as I sort my inbox space

Cheers.

Vinod

Vinods
09-07-11, 07:13
Thanks machang, I will go and have a visit, I drive down this road many times a day so it's quite convenient for me if I find a good jem here.

Vinod. I had gone to this place when it was at Nugegoda and was very satisfied with the place and service. Now there near thalawathugoda (it is the road from pita kotte to thalawathugoda not athul kotte thalawathugoda). This is by the road more or less near to the kimbulawela junction from where U-turn to go to the Jayawardenepura hospital. The place had been raided while at nugegoda so they are bit careful now. So they write down your I'd number which I did not like. Place is ok but the pillow on the massage bed did not smell god which I did not like. There are onl 2 rooms. The Girl I got was fair and bit good looking but she was more business like. I would rate this place average. Perhaps there are better girls. The one I had during nugegoda was good and was ready.

Vinods
09-07-11, 07:20
I sent you a PM, cheers, Vinod.

Hi Vinod,

Very provocative report you have writen. I do care for the cleanliness etc. But top priority I the attitude of the girl. And I have been devoid of that for quite a long time now.

Can you please PM the location of the MP and the name of the girl.

Thanks

Wonder World
09-07-11, 10:59
Dear Vinod,

Thanks for your kind reply.

I am skeptical whether she'll know any English as I can't speak Sinhala. I'll prefer to pay her a visit and eplore things from there onwards.

Thanks again for your reply. The name of the MP will surely assist me.

Thanks

I sent you a PM, cheers, Vinod.

CraigRaven
09-07-11, 14:06
Is anyone aware about bluebird international located in Kollpity? Need to knw about it.

WareWolf
09-07-11, 17:46
Hi.

Can anyone give me the directions to OE please?

Is it near Lalsons or Sellamuthu Ave?

Contact number would be great.

(So a sign in Marine Drive near Sellamuthu Road, is it the place?)

Thanks,

WW

RitigalaJ
09-08-11, 07:37
Hi,

There were a few ads recently under HitAd for K-Spa. Please share any general info that you can on this place to help me out. If you have specifics not suitable to post in a public forum, spare a moment to PM me.

Thank you,

J

Wonder World
09-08-11, 09:13
Hi WW,

Go thru Galle road, Take a turn to sea side from the lane just beside Lalson Tailor. OE is just at the end of the lane on left hand side. It's the last house on the lane, on Marine drive. But entrance is from the lane. And no board on Marine drive.

Cheers,

WW

Hi.

Can anyone give me the directions to OE please?

Is it near Lalsons or Sellamuthu Ave?

Contact number would be great.

(So a sign in Marine Drive near Sellamuthu Road, is it the place?)

Thanks,

WW

Vinods
09-08-11, 10:42
I don't think she can speak English, may be she can understand.

Dear Vinod,

Thanks for your kind reply.

I am skeptical whether she'll know any English as I can't speak Sinhala. I'll prefer to pay her a visit and eplore things from there onwards.

Thanks again for your reply. The name of the MP will surely assist me.

Thanks

CollaMogan
09-08-11, 19:05
Hi Viond,

When you travel from Athulkotte towards Thalawathugoda you get Kimbulawala Junction. (Junction to go Jayawardenapura Hospital and Parliament). Just after that on your left hand side you get the place (A gareden with lot of tress like forest). They have not named it S* Spa there, some Nil* spa. Something.

Guys,

Cheers.

Vinod

CoolNilesh
09-09-11, 08:26
Hi all;

I have posted a report on this few months back. Anyway this is what my openion. The place is good for a massage but extras are limited to HJ. The day I went only 2 gals available and both were in mid 20s. Hard board seperated rooms but as I can remember there is a shower cubical inside the room. Clean floor, table and towels.

Above average massage, not exceptional. Less GFE. But when I leave I just planted a soft kiss on her lips and she was genuinely surprized.

I have a faint hope that an experianced monger or a frequent visitor may get more than a HJ.

Thanks;

Nilesh.

Hi,

There were a few ads recently under HitAd for K-Spa. Please share any general info that you can on this place to help me out. If you have specifics not suitable to post in a public forum, spare a moment to PM me.

Thank you,

J

Deer Hunter
09-09-11, 11:33
Hi All.

Yesterday I went for above mentioned place. Only two girls available at that time. One is old. I selected young looking girl. Her name is m*the. After wash she started soft massage. They have only two room with attached bath rooms. Curtain only closing the door. She gave me very good massge. Then I ask for extras. She talk me here they do only HS. I asked more. She laugh. I finished with HS. More then that possible there. CHARGES 1000 for entrance. I pay 500 as tips. She doesn't asked even tips.

So happy ending.

Kevinsl
09-09-11, 13:48
Has anybody tried Healing hands@pita Kotte. They have advertised on Hit ad with very high amounts. 1Hour 7500 & 2Hrs 10K claiming an English speaking freindly lady. Sounds up market though! Appreciate any feedback.

TopList
09-09-11, 14:14
Vinod, after a very long time I see a report from you. Whats the rating on the girl?Hey Vino. Can I hve the contact of the best SL or Thai girlz you got? Itz pretty difficult to locate SL girlz. Wud appreciate it.

Destiny Child
09-09-11, 18:28
Hi All.

Yesterday I went for above mentioned place. Only two girls available at that time. One is old. I selected young looking girl. Her name is m*the. After wash she started soft massage. They have only two room with attached bath rooms. Curtain only closing the door. She gave me very good massge. Then I ask for extras. She talk me here they do only HS. I asked more. She laugh. I finished with HS. More then that possible there. CHARGES 1000 for entrance. I pay 500 as tips. She doesn't asked even tips.

So happy ending.What should be this "Above Mentioned Place" be boy?

Destiny Child
09-09-11, 18:34
Has anybody tried Healing hands@pita Kotte. They have advertised on Hit ad with very high amounts. 1Hour 7500 & 2Hrs 10K claiming an English speaking freindly lady. Sounds up market though! Appreciate any feedback.I have not been, but I have read one or two reports on this. This is not at all a extras place. And the rates are going up.

Kamakolla
09-09-11, 19:10
You don't have much time to rate.

Unleess they do this.

http://www.gossiplankanews.com/2011/08/brothel-house-raided-at-bambalapitiya.html#more

Thanks,

DoordielkGOSH! I suppose to visit thsi place tomorrow :O

Kamakolla
09-09-11, 19:10
Is there really a one? I'm travelling almost daily via this road, I didn't notice anything!

Hi friends,

Have any one of you tried the MP at Darley road, opposite to mag city.

I am planning to pay a visit, looking for some recommendations.

Thanks

Kamakolla
09-09-11, 19:11
I don't think Sri Lankan public and politicians are that matured. They want to use but they don't' want others to use.

What a shame!

JH deserves to be raided.

SL is planning to legalize sex trade soon I hear. Is that truee?

Cool Bear3
09-10-11, 08:17
Hi Viond,

When you travel from Athulkotte towards Thalawathugoda you get Kimbulawala Junction. (Junction to go Jayawardenapura Hospital and Parliament). Just after that on your left hand side you get the place (A gareden with lot of tress like forest). They have not named it S* Spa there, some Nil* spa. Something.Hi Vinod,

I saw the place yesterday very tiny name board * care (2feet by 2feet) So drive slowly as per the CollaMogans directions. I am planing to vist next week please send me any tips about the gals.

Cheers,

CB

Svenne69
09-10-11, 18:33
Heard something abot that JD (JH) venue would be closed tomorrow Sunday.

Anyone that can verify this?

Cheers guy

Rajeev9
09-11-11, 18:58
Call a escort who advertised herself in a news paper (to provide massage). After several tries managed to call her. Then she gave me her regular phone number and agreed to meet at Mount.

She came there on time and wend to a hotel there. Had a about 1 hour session.

She has very good figure but small breasts (not my type). Looks like late 20's and very good GFE type and had bath together. She has very tight pussy and had two sessions, she not hurry about time. But no **** licking or BBBJ possible. BJ is possible with condom.

Overall experiance.

Face : 6/10.

Figure : 9/10.

Breasts : 2/10.

GFE : 9/10.

Damage 4K + 1. 5 for hotel

Deer Hunter
09-12-11, 03:35
What should be this "Above Mentioned Place" be boy?EN@DEHI-oppesite To famous super market chain. Facing sea.

Vinods
09-12-11, 10:08
Hey CB.

Yes, found the place thanks for the info anyway, I made a visit Sunday

The place was closed may be because poya day, bad luck then I tried the place in front of N_ _ _ I shopping place in P_ _ _ _ a road. The collection of girls were good there were about 6 to 7 and 2 were really good, sexy in their uniform. The one I picked was a good looker and offered HJ with touching lower and upper without any issue but the total experience was kind of mechanical, therefore didn't quite enjoy the session

Anyway here are the ratings.

Girl- very sexy figure, fair, boobs 7/10, curvy back, tight shaved pussy very dry though.

Attitude- 2/10.

GFE- 2/10.

HJ- 6/10.

Uniform- very sexy

Access- lower and upper part including fingering

Cost- 1000 (normal massage for 1 hour) plus tip 1000.

Place- Shit overall, toilets and towels are not clean, no privacy beds are separated by curtains

If anyone want the details of the girl please PM me

Cheers,

Vinod

Hi Vinod,

I saw the place yesterday very tiny name board * care (2feet by 2feet) So drive slowly as per the CollaMogans directions. I am planing to vist next week please send me any tips about the gals.

Cheers,

CB

Vinods
09-12-11, 10:17
I have seen this place, never tried to visit because of high price.

Has anybody tried Healing hands@pita Kotte. They have advertised on Hit ad with very high amounts. 1Hour 7500 & 2Hrs 10K claiming an English speaking freindly lady. Sounds up market though! Appreciate any feedback.

Shazeen007
09-12-11, 11:42
If you can help me out on that so that would be so helpful can you tell me which paper or can you send me her number to my email my email is [Email address deleted by Admin] what do you say.

Thanks

Call a escort who advertised herself in a news paper (to provide massage). After several tries managed to call her. Then she gave me her regular phone number and agreed to meet at Mount.

She has very good figure but small breasts (not my type). Looks like late 20's and very good GFE type and had bath together. She has very tight pussy and had two sessions, she not hurry about time. But no * licking or BBBJ possible. BJ is possible with condom.

Overall experiance.

Damage 4K + 1. 5 for hotel

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

Vinods
09-12-11, 13:12
Jabber Jaw, thanks bro for giving your contact in here but she seems to be not working anymore, if you have her number give a call and see where she is now.

Hey CB.

Yes, found the place thanks for the info anyway, I made a visit Sunday

The place was closed may be because poya day, bad luck then I tried the place in front of N_ _ _ I shopping place in P_ _ _ _ a road. The collection of girls were good there were about 6 to 7 and 2 were really good, sexy in their uniform. The one I picked was a good looker and offered HJ with touching lower and upper without any issue but the total experience was kind of mechanical, therefore didn't quite enjoy the session

Anyway here are the ratings.

Girl- very sexy figure, fair, boobs 7/10, curvy back, tight shaved pussy very dry though.

Attitude- 2/10.

GFE- 2/10.

HJ- 6/10.

Uniform- very sexy

Access- lower and upper part including fingering

Cost- 1000 (normal massage for 1 hour) plus tip 1000.

Place- Shit overall, toilets and towels are not clean, no privacy beds are separated by curtains

If anyone want the details of the girl please PM me

Cheers,

Vinod

Destiny Child
09-12-11, 16:44
Along the road in Mount. To the Mt Lavinia hotel after the school there is a place called Gajaba. Looks a genuine place with Dr. And all anyone tried?

Smartpupu
09-12-11, 17:10

She has very good figure but small breasts (not my type). Looks like late 20's and very good GFE type and had bath together. She has very tight pussy and had two sessions, she not hurry about time. But no * licking or BBBJ possible. BJ is possible with condom.

Overall experiance.

Damage 4K + 1. 5 for hotelRajeev9,

Could I please get the contact of that call girl rajeev? Or at least that add?

Ready to share contacts with you for reply.

If you dnt have PM facility, then please post that number on this page in words as"one two three" or "eka deka thuna"

===================================================

Rajeev9,

Smartpupu is giving you some incredibly bad advice in advising you to deliberately violate the Forum's Posting Guidelines by posting a telephone number.

Please govern yourself accordingly.

Thanks,

Jackson

WareWolf
09-12-11, 18:11
Guys, Is there any place were we can have a good massage with basic extras.

Where we DON'T HAVE TO WEAR THAT PAPER PANT during the massage?

Only required to wear the towel during the session?

WW

Rajeev9
09-13-11, 01:23
Along the road in Mount. To the Mt Lavinia hotel after the school there is a place called Gajaba. Looks a genuine place with Dr. And all anyone tried?Hi Destiny Child,

Yes you are correct its a genuine place. I've tried this place some time back.

They provide very good massage with some herbal oil. No extras at all. Rooms were separated by bamboo mat so you can clearly hear the voice from other patrician. I heard that lady in the next room advising the customer that, don't go other spas in mount since they don't provide genuine massage.

One interesting point was here I saw the most beautiful girl I've ever see in a spa. Although she is bit dark side she had a very good figure like super model. I talked with her and she said she worked at some private company and lost her job and so now work for the spa. They were wearing black jean and green t-shirt.

Overall massage was very good and finally served with a herbal drink also. Happy for the good massage.

Uditha
09-13-11, 04:19
Jabber Jaw, thanks bro for giving your contact in here but she seems to be not working anymore, if you have her number give a call and see where she is now.[Email address deleted by Admin]

Vinods
09-13-11, 10:32
Hey Rajeev, could you please let me know the charge for this genuine massage.

Hi Destiny Child,

They provide very good massage with some herbal oil. No extras at all. Rooms were separated by bamboo mat so you can clearly hear the voice from other patrician. I heard that lady in the next room advising the customer that, don't go other spas in mount since they don't provide genuine massage.

One interesting point was here I saw the most beautiful girl I've ever see in a spa. Although she is bit dark side she had a very good figure like super model. I talked with her and she said she worked at some private company and lost her job and so now work for the spa. They were wearing black jean and green t-shirt.

Overall massage was very good and finally served with a herbal drink also. Happy for the good massage.

Deer Hunter
09-13-11, 11:39
Last week I went for this spa. They have two girls for selection. I selected good looking one. They charge 2000. Rooms serperated by curtain. Ugly toilet. Place is not good. Extra available on request. No independent. It is on dupli. Road. They mentioned spa or foot massage. But body massage also available. Try and see.

Cheers

RitigalaJ
09-13-11, 15:16
guys, is there any place were we can have a good massage with basic extras.

where we don't have to wear that paper pant during the massage?

only required to wear the towel during the session?

wwtry amashi spa at mount lavinia.

good rooms with aircon and hot water, a genuine doc, four female therapists to select from and no paper pants.

i like the herbal oil here or one can select a more fragrant vit. e oil.

happy endings (hs) only if you fill up and sign a special chit allowing the spa to do so and after a wash, a mighty nice cuppa of gerbal tea with hakuru.

note, therapists wear aprons atop their uniform when administering herbal oil treatments.

this place is clean and one hour rate is 1k. with hakuru.

note, therapists wear aprons atop their uniform when administering herbal oil treatments.

this place is clean and one hour rate is 1k.

SanjeevHP
09-13-11, 16:03
Along the road in Mount. To the Mt Lavinia hotel after the school there is a place called Gajaba. Looks a genuine place with Dr. And all anyone tried?Hi there.

Yeah I went there on Saturday. Mornings the time to go fresh looking. Went there around 9, there were 6 in their mid 20's and a in their late 30s. Almost all of them were pretty, one was dark very cute and gave a wink. Selected her. She looked like she had a lot to offer, anyway I wanted a general massage at first.

She handed me a fresh towel and told me to soap up well. I said that I came after a shower, so do on to the table. She wanted me to face down, said I wanted a treatment on the front. Obliged. She asked if it was a hard or soft massage. I said hard and then to mix with a feelings massage. She asked if I had been there before. Said yes, but some time back. So, the usual casual queastions to see how much I knew of the place.

After about 20 min of massaging I was totally relaxed. I asked to to give a HJ. Obliged. Told me to get on my stomach and massaged me while touching in all the sensitive areas. She new exactly how to make one relax. This continued for about 5 min. Then she inserted a finger in my a. That was indeed a surprise. She new where to touch and how to do it. After some time, I was back again on my back. This time she got on the tabke and continued with the HJ while fingering my rear. She was wearing a skirt (usually jeans) but was I lucky. I got her to turn around and lifted her skirt. She smelled so nice. Touch her thru her panty and gently caressed her. She was getting wet and within seconds she was coming. It was over in seconds,

Guys, I btr not go beyond this, it was so natural and it seemed so cool. Afterwards she gave me a head massage and a back rub.

GFE 9/10.

Body 7/10.

Price 1K and 1K (did not ask)

Go again. _ for sure.

Sanjeev HP

SanjeevHP
09-13-11, 16:23
Hi,

Could you give an indication as to where this place (discreetly).

Thanks,

SHP

Writing after a long lay off.

Have visited the usual MP's & have had the usual girls with the usual stuff. So did not write long reports.

But wish to advise about a new place. This is down a sea side road, opposite a famous supermarket in Dehiwela. Right down the road. I visited the place invited by a former girl whom I took at the Borella place. She has started in this new place recently. When I went, no boards, only she was there with the owner guy.

Had a wash and got onto the bed. Started giving a massage I said no need & started hugging her. Touched breasts under the blouse. Raised her blouse, put the bra up & gave both breasts to be sucked, which I did. They are small ones with big nipples, which I like very much.

After a while, removed the top button of her trouser, put the zip down, pulled the panty down & started touching her pussy. She got wet soon & started fingering her right in, which she likes me doing. I said I want DATY, as I know she is clean. She went, washed again & came. Did DATY & she gave a BBBJ. Junior was on fire. Wanted to come. But managed to hold on. We were careressing each other like mad by now. Touching here, squeezing there, fingering there, sucking here, wow, it was good.

Junior could not wait but exploded.

Good session. Washed & paid her entrance Rs. 1000 & tipped her 1, 000.

Said somehting about this being now as well as will be advertised on the hit-ads. I could not get my hands on a hit-ad, but just check a new place starting with the letter E.

Happy mongering.

SanjeevHP
09-13-11, 16:24
Hi,

Could you give an indication as to where this place (discreetly).

One too many writeups and all sounding alike.

Thanks,

SHP

I also do not want to jeopardize locations or the girls concerned and so will be a bit more careful. Also, I am not Dachintha. He might return later.

It was recently that I found myself with two hours to spare during work. Visited an MP in Colombo. Paid for two hours and was led to the waiting area. It was a busy time and only a couple of women were free. Selected one who had sexy curves and very fair skin. However after going to the room, her voice turned me off instantly. Said sorry about it and asked to select someone else.

Was able to select C. She asked me to take a wash and get ready and left. She returned soon and as I lay on the MT, started to towel me dry. She asked me what kind of massage I needed and I replied that I needed a feelings massage. Then she started on running her fingertips all over me and kissing. I was also allowed full access as she removed her panty. As I was fingering the topic of tips came up. I said that I would give a good tip if she was good and for FS. During that hour, I had a CBJ and then entered her from behind as well as from the front. I had a good time and gave a good tip. She was not able to service me for the full two hours and asked if she could send someone. I said yes and asked for Someone young. She left and I hit the shower again.

A few minutes later A came in. She was more playful had a smaller build. Firm butts and a nice tummy added grace to those small boobs with perky tits and within minutes I was ready again. Again a CBJ and F'ing for about half an hour before I came. We were both spent by then and she was very wet which does not always happen at MPs. Had some more time and asked for a hard massage which was readily provided. Tips were not discussed at all and she was very eager to please me. Her attitude was great. The only downside was that the MP offers only powder or olive oil. So opted for powder which does not work well with hard massages. Anyway, I was more pleased with The service that A gave and gave a very substantial tip which was more than her usual.

It was a long two hours for the 3k spent. I won't write about how much I tipped. The MP name is mentioned a few posts down. Would advise to visit once to identify the girls and then make an appointment as needed. Also remember to treat them with dignity and respect and I am sure that you would have a good treatment.

Destiny Child
09-13-11, 18:14
Hi Destiny Child,

Overall massage was very good and finally served with a herbal drink also. Happy for the good massage.Thanks mate. Was the pretty girl a tall one and do you recall the name?

Destiny Child
09-13-11, 18:17
Hi there.

After about 20 min of massaging I was totally relaxed. I asked to to give a HJ. Obliged. Told me to get on my stomach and massaged me while touching in all the sensitive areas. She new exactly how to make one relax. This continued for about 5 min. Then she inserted a finger in my a. That was indeed a surprise. She new where to touch and how to do it. After some time, I was back again on my back. This time she got on the tabke and continued with the HJ while fingering my rear. She was wearing a skirt (usually jeans) but was I lucky. I got her to turn around and lifted her skirt. She smelled so nice. Touch her thru her panty and gently caressed her. She was getting wet and within seconds she was coming. It was over in seconds,

Guys, I btr not go beyond this, it was so natural and it seemed so cool. Afterwards she gave me a head massage and a back rub.

Sanjeev HPHi Sanjeev. This is a bit strange as your report is in bit contrast to Rajeevs. First are you sure there were so many girls there (so many girls sounds like Jade). However very interesting situation.

Destiny Child
09-13-11, 18:27
Eventually had the priviledge of visiting the legendary JG. Well what can I say. It was quite good. If we rate JH as No. 1 this place should be No. 2 (but ofcourse trailing with quite a gap but with the cost difference again you can not say that). The girl I got was so pretty I could not believe it. But not the best of bodies. She got a bit tired of me as I tried leaping out of the bed to grab her hikz was nearly threatened :P

Destiny Child
09-13-11, 18:34
G* H* Nawala which was raided and somone posted the Gossip Lanka link here, I see an add in this times Hit Adds so it seems its back in business. Anyone tried this place and is FS possible as it was claimed by the police and the news paper report?

Hooboy
09-14-11, 13:01
Hey Sanjeev are you sure this is G*j*ba referred to by Rajeev? Or have you got the name and place wrong? Highly contrasting reports!

Hi there.

Yeah I went there on Saturday. Mornings the time to go fresh looking. Went there around 9, there were 6 in their mid 20's and a in their late 30s. Almost all of them were pretty, one was dark very cute and gave a wink. Selected her. She looked like she had a lot to offer, anyway I wanted a general massage at first.

She handed me a fresh towel and told me to soap up well. I said that I came after a shower, so do on to the table. She wanted me to face down, said I wanted a treatment on the front. Obliged. She asked if it was a hard or soft massage. I said hard and then to mix with a feelings massage. She asked if I had been there before. Said yes, but some time back. So, the usual casual queastions to see how much I knew of the place.

GFE 9/10.

Body 7/10.

Price 1K and 1K (did not ask)

Go again. _ for sure.

Sanjeev HP

Ian Botha
09-15-11, 05:04
Few days back I went to this place which was also discretely advertised on the hit add. They said they have Thai, Chinese and Local massage and Rs. 5000, 4000 and 3000 respectively. Earlier it was Rs. 3,000 and 2, 000 for Chinese and Local massage and I have taken a Chinese which was ok. But as Thai and Chinese were all full I took the local for Rs. 3,000 and all girls are below standards and the girl I took a dark one who says she is lulu (ha ha) was asking Rs. 1,000 only for HJ. Pathetic. Do not advice to take the local massage here. Waste of money. Have to try Thai later. Any has experience here.

Lage Raho India
09-15-11, 07:30
Hey, we are visiting Colombo after almost 4 years and was wondering how the mongering scene is.

Are there outcall escorts available easily? Any idea if the russians are still there?

I tried browsing on the forums but mostly details relating to MPs.

Anyones guidance please.

On a different note. How is the partying scene is cmb? Any good places to go to?

Coconuti
09-15-11, 12:58
Hi DC,

Can you share the name? And some statistics size / shape etc.

Thanks

Eventually had the priviledge of visiting the legendary JG. Well what can I say. It was quite good. If we rate JH as No. 1 this place should be No. 2 (but ofcourse trailing with quite a gap but with the cost difference again you can not say that). The girl I got was so pretty I could not believe it. But not the best of bodies. She got a bit tired of me as I tried leaping out of the bed to grab her hikz was nearly threatened :P

Ricardino12
09-15-11, 14:06
Lulu, is this the place with the old white hair guy. If yes I have been to this place and had a crapppy service with this shitty Chinese gal.

Few days back I went to this place which was also discretely advertised on the hit add. They said they have Thai, Chinese and Local massage and Rs. 5000, 4000 and 3000 respectively. Earlier it was Rs. 3,000 and 2, 000 for Chinese and Local massage and I have taken a Chinese which was ok. But as Thai and Chinese were all full I took the local for Rs. 3,000 and all girls are below standards and the girl I took a dark one who says she is lulu (ha ha) was asking Rs. 1,000 only for HJ. Pathetic. Do not advice to take the local massage here. Waste of money. Have to try Thai later. Any has experience here.

SanjeevHP
09-15-11, 17:39
Hey Sanjeev are you sure this is G*j*ba referred to by Rajeev? Or have you got the name and place wrong? Highly contrasting reports!Yes that the place.

WareWolf
09-15-11, 18:50
try amashi spa at mount lavinia.

good rooms with aircon and hot water, a genuine doc, four female therapists to select from and no paper pants.

i like the herbal oil here or one can select a more fragrant vit. e oil.

happy endings (hs) only if you fill up and sign a special chit allowing the spa to do so and after a wash, a mighty nice cuppa of gerbal tea with hakuru.

this place is clean and one hour rate is 1k. with hakuru.

this place is clean and one hour rate is 1k.ritigala.

machan where is this place? can you give locations?

refer some hit adz but said one was located in kandy not in mount.

RitigalaJ
09-16-11, 06:20
Ritigala.

Machan where is this place? Can you give locations?

Refer some hit adz but said one was located in Kandy not in mount.It is hard to find and there is no name board.

The De Alwis Square road is on the sea side and when you are coming from Rathmalana, just past the bus stop in front of Abans mount lavinia. This is just before the Templers Road color lights. Don't get this by lane confused with the turn next to Perera and Sons. Parking is availble at the spa itself.

Note that they have cctv cameras in place as well.

I usually park at a known place closeby and bus it. Its easier to just walk down the lane after getting off the bus since it is right next to tge stop.

DareDevil0009
09-16-11, 08:20
After many requests from seniors. Which ended up in failures. I managed to get a contact from a friend. Abt 2 weeks ago tried AM. A She was good. I had a good time with a 11k damage which I thought was too much. But because my first I tried out.

I will post details shortly. Anyone want to share this with a classy Chinese contact. Pm me

Deer Hunter
09-16-11, 09:23
After many requests from seniors. Which ended up in failures. I managed to get a contact from a friend. Abt 2 weeks ago tried AM. A She was good. I had a good time with a 11k damage which I thought was too much. But because my first I tried out.

I will post details shortly. Anyone want to share this with a classy Chinese contact. Pm meI have some Chinese contact. So you have to give me this Russian contact. But I don't have pm facility. What shall I do?

[Text in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it was written in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING. In the future, please do not write reports in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING. Thanks!

Sunilaiya
09-16-11, 23:23
Hi there.

Sanjeev HPSanjeev HP whats the name of the girl you got?

Marsh123
09-17-11, 09:18
Yes that the place.I have gone here sometime back and no extras at all. Thats why it is confusing. Please reconfirm if you are right as it will then be worth visiting. The place (G-j-be-) am referring to is just past the famous school and on the left in front of the school wall and entrance from the side of a building to the 1st floor. But I think there is also another further down the road and turn left an to another road.

Roshh
09-17-11, 12:38
Hi guys,

This is my first post and hats off to all contributors who makes the forum infomative and interesting.

May I have updates on this MP. I went thru the forum and no updates since last Jan. Any info on girls and extras will be greatly appreciated.

And guys, hw can we get PM facility. Just a link to tht info will do, since it's a bit difficult for me to find it out as I'm browsing via my phone.

Cheers!

Rosh

I was thinking of visiting nirovin but changed my mind after your "Raid' information. So chose to go to Aloka at Boralesgamuwa. I think it is one of the safest places around colombo. I checked W* but she was not available on that day. Paid to the Doctor fellow 1000/= had to take Ne*are. She looks really bad in figure (4/10) and the face (3/10) also. But heard that she does her job well.

Guys, the massage was fantastic. Probably the best I have had so far. Very talkative and friendly girl. Massage was done for about 35 minutes and She asked whether I need a shake and continued no sooner I said go head. Even the HJ was very nice and allow limited access to their assets.

They wear Nurse uniform, Apron and also a tie short which makes our adventure so difficult. They never asked for a tip and finally I gave Rs. 500/= which is the standard.

Not truly a GFE since she was not my choice (figure and the face) , but definitely she is doing her job to the maximum.

Place is very nice, bathroom good, rooms were clean and neat. I think it is a good choice to repeat few more times.

Don't know whether they provide some more extras in future visits, and will let you know guys.

If any one of you have had better experience at aloka Boralesgamuwa please provide some further details and the girl.

WareWolf
09-17-11, 17:21
Guys.

Is there any recommendations to visit OE?

Planning to have a visit.

Destiny Child
09-17-11, 17:37
I have gone here sometime back and no extras at all. Thats why it is confusing. Please reconfirm if you are right as it will then be worth visiting. The place (G-j-be-) am referring to is just past the famous school and on the left in front of the school wall and entrance from the side of a building to the 1st floor. But I think there is also another further down the road and turn left an to another road.I think sanjeev got it confused. I also went here but due to some time factor returned. It certainly does not look a spot with a fish ball.

Lavan
09-18-11, 14:14
Hi Guys.

Writing after a very long time. I think either I'm losing the 'sex drive' or the situation is becoming pathetic. (Or may be my expectations are getting higher).

Visited three places over this and last weekends:

1. One place which used to be at Vihara Road Mt. Is not there anymore. This is the place where S*m*I used to work. Instead it's been moved to Dehiwala kawdana road. Went there, absolutely crappy place. Dingy looking rooms with bad bathrooms. Only two girls working and really bad attitude. Not recommended.

2. Went to Amashi at mount for a proper massage. That was ok, as someone mentioned, there doesn't seem to be any extras involved. The girls seem to be quite adamant about it as well. They wear an apron on top of the uniforms, so no chance of access.

3. Visited a place in Mount near the Commercial Bank. Can't remember the name but the place is advertised on HitAds. Ok service, would rate 6/10.

I think I'm missing the girls who used to give real GFE. None of them seem to be around anymore. Hope others are having better luck.

P:S:

About the G*a place. I did visit there in May. You can get extras, I guess it depends on whether they are ok with you (I have a feeling they might be suspicious of the customers being from LE) and the girl. The one I had was a bit mature and well too mechanic.

Ian Botha
09-19-11, 02:40
Lulu, is this the place with the old white hair guy. If yes I have been to this place and had a crapppy service with this shitty Chinese gal.No. This is on a road on sea side few roads before Majestic City.

Long Deek
09-19-11, 12:03
Hi guys & gals (if there are any at all)

Posting here after a long time. I finally found a time to go to LG.

Had some difficulty in finding the place on Sunday. The area was deserted but after some vigilance found the place. The guy in front is friendly enough not to be put off.

Made the initial payment & went in around 10. 30 am. Selection was minimal with 3 items. Asked whether there are any but was informed two were busy. Since I made the payment got a girl call A. Not very my type, but was wearing a low cut blouse, good rack, dark in complexion, & her face was somewhat inviting (I have this knack to find girls who're in to the subject.

Towels are average. Spacious rooms but the door closing is a no no. After a shower got into the massage table & the girl did a good massage on my back & asked me to turn the other side. Worked on the front & without even asking she applied some cream on the little man & started to shake. Then only she realized that I didn't ask for the 'shake'. She took her hands off & asked whether I wanted it. I replied 'Of course'. .

Didn't ask for anything further & kept my mouth shut. After the little man & I was satisfied, had a bath. When I came back she gave her phone number. It seems that she will come out provided that she is well acquainted & comfortable. Asked whether I was her first of the day, which she replied positive, gave her a tip of 750. 00 & she was very happy.

Overall the experience was fine but I won't say that it was mind boggling.

Charge. Rs. 1,000. 00.

Tip. Rs. 750. 00.

Girl. 6/10

GFE. 8/10 (I didn't speak much with since it was my 1st time there & din't want her to feel afraid & wanted to give a bad impression)

Would go there again in the future. When I go, I'll keep you guys posted.

Have fun,

Adios

TopList
09-19-11, 16:29
Hey Guyz

Don't know how to contact you guys? Can you PM me the mobile of SL and spot with tel details if any. I need full access.

JH is not so good these days. Thatz all what I can say.

Thanks alot.

Cin City
09-19-11, 17:41
Mates.

After a very long time I was in Colombo last month for a very short time and was looking for a good massage. But all my friends told me this will be a dangerous venture (often raids). Somehow found a MP close to the place where previously Martial Arts was.

Drove inside and it was an ancient Walauwa like place. A young man invited me at the front door and asked me to go to the doc. This Doc guy was the clown in the show asking me what service you need and I opted for a full body. Asked me 1500/= for 1 1/2Hrs, since I didn't know the gals, I gave him the liberty of choosing one for me. This is the only thing he did right and after couple of seconds a chubby looking gal appeared before me. First impression was, Oh shit. Was I have done to my self. But made up my mind and nothing to lose, went inside. As per the doc she was Thu*thi. Was smiling always and asked me to take a change / bath and gave me a paper underwear which I didn't like but that was the rule there.

Came after the bath, by the time she prepared the room (divided by a ply with curtains which was a quite turn down for me) and politely asked, Sir do you need a soft massage or a hard one. Went for the hard one and man. It was nearly crushing my bones. Then asked to lose the grip which she waved her head and told me with a smile sorry. Oh I forgot she got a pair of big assets and even though she looks chubby, she knew how to turn me on. Permitted to fondle with boobs and figuring as well. (recommendable for those who love chubby chicks) and the massage also was very good actually.

Should say the place it quite ancient and bathroom was a disaster on that day (water was running very slow, no proper lighting inside and the damn door was broken as well). All in all job was perfect she gave me a nice soft HJ to ease me with the load. No BJ was not offered (actually didn't ask since the HJ was quite good. Smooth). She was from Kandy and was in her early 30s.

Rating

Place 2/10.

Girl (by looks).6/10 (chubby)

GF. 9/10 (always smiling)

HJ. 9/10.

Attitude. 9/10

Bathroom. Disaster

Massage. 8/10.

Future Visit. Yes, only if I can get this chick again

Room cleanliness. 6/10 according to the place.

Damage. 1500 + 1000 Tip (don't blame me if the tip is too high because had no idea since I was out of the country for a long time.)

Cheers.

Cin City

Vinods
09-20-11, 08:00
Hey Man.

Since you have been out of SL for long time, may be you will see average SL women as Chubby. Compared to size 8, 10 women in other countries (depends on which country as well) , anyway I could be totally wrong

The reason is I'm interested to visit there and take this girl, it's very close to my office but I need to find out whether she is really chubby, if so I definitely do not take her, give me some more info if possible, do they allow to see the girls OR we have to take what they offer?

Cheers,

Vinod.

Mates.

Asked me 1500/= for 1 1/2Hrs, since I didn't know the gals, I gave him the liberty of choosing one for me. This is the only thing he did right and after couple of seconds a chubby looking gal appeared before me. First impression was, Oh shit. Was I have done to my self.

Cin City

Cssri12
09-20-11, 09:04
Any one visits two new massage places at malay street in colombo 02.

One named Vasana Spa.

If any one had expereince please share

Cin City
09-20-11, 11:41
Hey Man.

Since you have been out of SL for long time, may be you will see average SL women as Chubby. Compared to size 8, 10 women in other countries (depends on which country as well) , anyway I could be totally wrong

The reason is I'm interested to visit there and take this girl, it's very close to my office but I need to find out whether she is really chubby, if so I definitely do not take her, give me some more info if possible, do they allow to see the girls OR we have to take what they offer?

Cheers,

Vinod.Vinod

She is not that much chubby would say. But little fat than a normal gal. No guarantee on her name but try your luck with "the girl from Kandy". Presume this would help you to find her. Regrets, I only went there once due to time limitation and fear of getting caught inside. Yes you can ask for it and if couple of gals are free, they will let you see.

Must say. She is better than some other gals whom I have experienced with (smiling, polite and better attitude).

Happy hunting mate. Keep us posted once you visit there.

Cheers.

Cin City

DareDevil0009
09-20-11, 12:22
Hi fellow mongers,

Time to share ma Russian experience. I had wanted to do it for sometime and finally got hold of Am*a number and called and did some convincing. She agreed to meet for 11k. Which I knw is too much. Full night is 25k.

Met up at a plc in col-3 and went in with her. She was just nice for me. Great tits. Cute smile and an awesome ass.

Had a wash and used the magic spray. Man it works like a charm. Got busy. No anal. But had a CBJ, and did her in a couple of positions and then she wanted me to come. Total turn off. But I kept on, and finally she had to shag me. Went on for 40mins. Ended with a happy ending.

Appearence. 8/10.

Ass. 8/10.

Tits. 9/10.

GFE. 6/10 can improve.

Ride skills. 10/10.

Downside is no fingering. But gave her a nice spanking

Suwaris
09-21-11, 03:33
Any one visits two new massage places at malay street in colombo 02.

One named Vasana Spa.

If any one had expereince please shareI have been there. Not that much clean and organised.

Few god girls are there. Can arrange any thing with discussing with the girls. But huge risk is there since its just near by road.

You can meet.

Thanks.

Suwaris
09-21-11, 03:47
I managed get the contac numbers of some Lp girls, could any client kindly let me know the names of the chicks who provide anal service.Can you plese share the LP girls contacts you have. Me too have one girls number which I can share with you.

Highly appreciates your help on this.

Cssri12
09-21-11, 04:19
Thanks for the comment.

Hope to enjoy soon.

Can you put a detailed report.

Who are the best ones at there.

I have been there. Not that much clean and organised.

Few god girls are there. Can arrange any thing with discussing with the girls. But huge risk is there since its just near by road.

You can meet.

Thanks.

Hooboy
09-21-11, 08:42
I have gone here sometime back and no extras at all. Thats why it is confusing. Please reconfirm if you are right as it will then be worth visiting. The place (G-j-be-) am referring to is just past the famous school and on the left in front of the school wall and entrance from the side of a building to the 1st floor. But I think there is also another further down the road and turn left an to another road.Visited this place in Mount last Saturday. (upstairs). Went around 9. 30 am. Only 2 girls available. Supposed to open only at 10 and another 3 were due to arrive. Took S*ba, the more pleasant looking one of the two. Place has cubicles with reed partitions, no privacy to talk unless there is no one in the next cubicle. Only extra was a HJ but allowed access to assets after promising a tip. This is possible ONLY on Saturdays as the "Doctor" does not come on Saturday. The rest of the week. No extras. Bathrooms were fairly decent with hot water to get the oil off.

Not a great experience and certainly won't consider returning.

Entrance 1, 300 / tip 500

Vinods
09-21-11, 09:04
Thanks bro, I'll keep all of you posted.

Vinod

Happy hunting mate. Keep us posted once you visit there.

Cheers.

Cin City

Mahinda Bandara
09-21-11, 11:21
Can you plese share the LP girls contacts you have. Me too have one girls number which I can share with you.

Highly appreciates your help on this.How to contac you? Need your contac no

EmpiersHunter
09-21-11, 15:17
Hi guys,

Any chick I gud use here that offers the range of services.

Rgds.

DdHi,

Most of girls are matures. You better try N*I or U*I. They offer good service. But they are too afraid because of LA.

BR,

EH

WareWolf
09-21-11, 18:48
Hi fellow mongers,

Time to share ma Russian experience. I had wanted to do it for sometime and finally got hold of Am*a number and called and did some convincing. She agreed to meet for 11k. Which I knw is too much. Full night is 25k.

Met up at a plc in col-3 and went in with her. She was just nice for me. Great tits. Cute smile and an awesome ass.

Had a wash and used the magic spray. Man it works like a charm. Got busy. No anal. But had a CBJ, and did her in a couple of positions and then she wanted me to come. Total turn off. But I kept on, and finally she had to shag me. Went on for 40mins. Ended with a happy ending.

Appearence. 8/10.

Ass. 8/10.

Tits. 9/10.

GFE. 6/10 can improve.

Ride skills. 10/10.

Downside is no fingering. But gave her a nice spankingMachan,

Can you give more details about this "MAGIC SPRAY"

I was looking a similar one.

WareWolf
09-21-11, 18:49
Guys.

Any recommended gals in OE?

RGDS.

WW

RitigalaJ
09-22-11, 03:41
Guys.

Any recommended gals in OE?

RGDS.

WWRaj*t*a is good

Buffer123
09-22-11, 06:53
Hi guys.

I am coming to colombo next month. Every member telling about the same massage story here. I need information.

1. Where to get beautiful call girls.

2. Rates for ST and LT.

3. Any guest friendly hotels.

4. How much extra person in the hotel.

5. Night life in colombo

RitigalaJ
09-22-11, 11:26
Hi guys.

I am coming to colombo next month. Every member telling about the same massage story here. I need information.

1. Where to get beautiful call girls.

2. Rates for ST and LT.

3. Any guest friendly hotels.

4. How much extra person in the hotel.

5. Night life in colomboHi.

Noting that you're coming to SL perhaps for leisure, have you an idea of where you will be staying at? Also which country are you from? Itwould be great if you can get a full membership with the PM facility.

It will be difficult to answer some of your questions on an open public forum. Some of the answers are already on this thread. Lastly, you should get more info from the web on hotel rates but if we can pm you, we can give a few tips.

Rameshp177
09-23-11, 04:15
Hi Guys I m new to this forum.

I am looking for a lady with well maintained pretty feet in SL but still I couldn't

Have one. U kn I havery strong feeling towards beautifull female feet. I don't like to do XXX if her feet are not attractive. So I use to go to Chainees. But couldn't.

Enjoy much. If anyone you can interduce through you are contact a gl withpretty feet. Please let me kn. I can go up to 5-8K

Rameshp177
09-23-11, 04:27
Raj*t*a is goodHi guys. I m looking for a gl with pretty feet. Most og local once in MP are useless.

To meet get in to job I need her clean nice feet. Any of you have any contacts?

Rameshp177
09-23-11, 04:35
Got in touch with a independent escort and had her come over. She was punctual which was good when you decide on a session during one's lunch break.

I offered her a drink when she came over and we ended up having a nice chat about life in Sri Lanka and the political situation in the former communist country. Afterwards she led me to the bed, we got undressed and got to the business.

She is a BJ expert providing the right attention to the balls and surrounding areas. It was a pitty she didn't offer BBBJ. I played with her boobs and then moved to a 69 position. The rubber was no match to her suction power and I succumbed to my first shot.

A conversation about prostitution around the world continued before she started working on junior and got it up and running in no time! She got on me for a ride and moved onto missionary / DP and then doggy. Damn it, I love the way Caucasians move their hips, thats a talent clearly not seen in Asians. Went back to CBJ to end it all.

It was never rushed, didn't complain that the session was more than an hour and took the money after everything was done and she was dressed up. Cons. NO BBBJ or anal.

Face. 6/10 (Not the best looking Russian in town)

Boobs. 6/10 (Has had kids)

Ass. 8/10.

CBJ. 9/10.

Attitude. 10/10.

Damage. 6k.

WIR. Definitely! Good value for moneyCan I have the cont.

CoolNilesh
09-23-11, 08:07
Hi Guys;

Had a visit to Ni* yesterday. Had a fair bit of a hope for a quality time. But this chick completely distroid it. Gone through the same procedure of paying Rs. 1000 and all. When in the room, I requested a normal massage with out oil. Did a pathetic job for 15. 20 mins and demand 2000 for HJ, CBJ and a feeling massage. That felt reasonable. But then during the chat she said that she do outcalls and charges 10, 000 for an hour and 25, 000 for a night. I was wodering whether she has some thing made out of gold.

Complained a lot to not finishig quickly and her hand hurts. Total disaster.

Damage: Rs. 1,000 (entrance) and Rs. 1,000 (tips / I rejected CBJ)

Figure: 6/10.

Face: 5/10.

GFE: 2/10.

Overall: 1. 5/10.

*She may thought that I'm a peice of crap with no experiance of thinking only from my the, so she can have that attitude. But not good customer care and may never though that my experiance will have a bad impact. But guys, my recommendation is never take her for extra or fun. If you want a technical massage then you may go for her but I dn't knw about her skills on that.

Thanks;

Nilesh.

Hi,

Most of girls are matures. You better try N*I or U*I. They offer good service. But they are too afraid because of LA.

BR,

EH

Casanova69
09-23-11, 10:56
Hi Guys;

Had a visit to Ni* yesterday. Had a fair bit of a hope for a quality time. But this chick completely distroid it. Gone through the same procedure of paying Rs. 1000 and all. When in the room, I requested a normal massage with out oil. Did a pathetic job for 15. 20 mins and demand 2000 for HJ, CBJ and a feeling massage. That felt reasonable. But then during the chat she said that she do outcalls and charges 10, 000 for an hour and 25, 000 for a night. I was wodering whether she has some thing made out of gold.I have taken her once. She wanted 5k for FS there. Don't touch her. She must be thinking her pussy is lined with gold.

Vinods
09-23-11, 13:19
It's very difficult to find nice clean feet lady in MP or normal freelancers unless you go for high class model or actress

SL women usually ignore the fact that feet should be kept nice and clean.

Hi guys. I m looking for a gl with pretty feet. Most og local once in MP are useless.

To meet get in to job I need her clean nice feet. Any of you have any contacts?

RitigalaJ
09-23-11, 14:25
Hi guys. I m looking for a gl with pretty feet. Most og local once in MP are useless.

To meet get in to job I need her clean nice feet. Any of you have any contacts?I know two ladies with clean feet. PM me for contact.

Ricardino12
09-23-11, 18:03
The forum has been extra quiet on proper activities lately. Does any one out here know any good Free Lancers or TEPs with good talents. Local good looking and young ones. Let me know if you have any good ones.

JhonnyBeGood
09-24-11, 05:17
Hi There,

I am new to this forum, and I am going to be in colombo soon for a couple of days, and am unable to gather the information I am looking for from previous posts. If anyone can help I will greatly appreciate it.

I am looking for massage parlors with HJ / CBJ. Or private clean ladies.

If somebody can please give me addresses or names or telephones this will greatly be appreciated. I am finding great reports, but without this basic info which I am looking for.

Thanks.

Jhonny

Ricardino12
09-24-11, 13:43
Called H. I after a bit of convincing got her to come to Hotel Pea. In Colombo 4 after booking a room. When I called she said she will bring a nangi a nice one and they both came. H. I was better looking but she was not well so she said take her friend and she will be good. So took her and was chatiing 2 her for a bit and then she said she will take a wash and come. I was okay and she took her wash and came back soon and then we started chit chatting and normally she was fondling my neck and then kissing me all over. Then after a few minutes went inside her in missionary position. The girl was very accomodative and offered a good BBBJ and Kissed all over and treated me well. After a while took another shower and went for 2nd time. This time she rode on me in cowgirl and then I came inside her 2nd time. Was happy overall.

Damage = 5 K for Girl Plus Rooms

Face. 5/10.

Body structrure 5/10 (Slim)

Lower body = 4/10.

Boobs. 5/10.

Attitude 7/10 (only drawback was she was rushing a bit)

GFE. 7/10.

Think I will repeat again soon. And take H. I.

Thank you the monger who gave the digits.

Vihanga
09-24-11, 16:17
Guys,

What is the least noticeable way to get to Nirovin? Can you go from the market end without going from the galle-road side.

Thanks

EmpiersHunter
09-24-11, 18:46
Hi Guys;

Had a visit to Ni* yesterday. Had a fair bit of a hope for a quality time. But this chick completely distroid it. Gone through the same procedure of paying Rs. 1000 and all. When in the room, I requested a normal massage with out oil. Did a pathetic job for 15. 20 mins and demand 2000 for HJ, CBJ and a feeling massage. That felt reasonable. But then during the chat she said that she do outcalls and charges 10, 000 for an hour and 25, 000 for a night. I was wodering whether she has some thing made out of gold.

Nilesh.My default choice is ni* and she give a good service. I also checked some of reports about her those are also negative. I don't know why she give a good service to me. I hve taken she more than 3 times. Every time she just asked only 2000 for FS, I didn't ask about outcalls. But yesterday I called A* in Nir* for an outcall. But she demanded, she don't go like that. When I said I have no problem vth cost then she was ok for 7000. WTF, why are the nir girls too demand in outcalls. I going to get the membership soon, then PM you guys vth handy full details.

EH

Destiny Child
09-25-11, 03:10
Did you have to go through a interview process how you got the number etc? Why you had to convince is there another hotel she usually goes?

Called H. I after a bit of convincing got her to come to Hotel Pea. In Colombo 4 after booking a room. When I called she said she will bring a nangi a nice one and they both came. H. I was better looking but she was not well so she said take her friend and she will be good. So took her and was chatiing 2 her for a bit and then she said she will take a wash and come. I was okay and she took her wash and came back soon and then we started chit chatting and normally she was fondling my neck and then kissing me all over. Then after a few minutes went inside her in missionary position. The girl was very accomodative and offered a good BBBJ and Kissed all over and treated me well. After a while took another shower and went for 2nd time. This time she rode on me in cowgirl and then I came inside her 2nd time. Was happy overall.

Damage = 5 K for Girl Plus Rooms

Face. 5/10.

Body structrure 5/10 (Slim)

Lower body = 4/10.

Boobs. 5/10.

Attitude 7/10 (only drawback was she was rushing a bit)

GFE. 7/10.

Think I will repeat again soon. And take H. I.

Thank you the monger who gave the digits.

Kaoz099
09-25-11, 03:30
Hi Deek, Thanks for the post. Appreciate a hint about the place and gal.

Cheers.

Hi guys & gals (if there are any at all)

Posting here after a long time. I finally found a time to go to LG.

Had some difficulty in finding the place on Sunday. The area was deserted but after some vigilance found the place. The guy in front is friendly enough not to be put off.

Made the initial payment & went in around 10. 30 am. Selection was minimal with 3 items. Asked whether there are any but was informed two were busy. Since I made the payment got a girl call A. Not very my type, but was wearing a low cut blouse, good rack, dark in complexion, & her face was somewhat inviting (I have this knack to find girls who're in to the subject.

Towels are average. Spacious rooms but the door closing is a no no. After a shower got into the massage table & the girl did a good massage on my back & asked me to turn the other side. Worked on the front & without even asking she applied some cream on the little man & started to shake. Then only she realized that I didn't ask for the 'shake'. She took her hands off & asked whether I wanted it. I replied 'Of course'. .

Didn't ask for anything further & kept my mouth shut. After the little man & I was satisfied, had a bath. When I came back she gave her phone number. It seems that she will come out provided that she is well acquainted & comfortable. Asked whether I was her first of the day, which she replied positive, gave her a tip of 750. 00 & she was very happy.

Overall the experience was fine but I won't say that it was mind boggling.

Charge. Rs. 1,000. 00.

Tip. Rs. 750. 00.

Girl. 6/10

GFE. 8/10 (I didn't speak much with since it was my 1st time there & din't want her to feel afraid & wanted to give a bad impression)

Would go there again in the future. When I go, I'll keep you guys posted.

Have fun,

Adios

Ricardino12
09-25-11, 09:30
Yes she asked a few questions but managed to talk her out. Not sure about other hotels she goes to I too her to hotel Pe. L in Cmb 4. It wasnt H. I I took but her friend as H. I was saying she wasnt too well. This one name is N. Are. Sh.

Did you have to go through a interview process how you got the number etc? Why you had to convince is there another hotel she usually goes?

Smartpupu
09-25-11, 15:34
Had a visit to a new MP near colombo. One of my friends gave me the hint for it.

So I called the lady I knew there and went. The place looks fully Ayurvedic. There was a doctor in front and I paid the room charge to him. There were two ladies at the waiting room at that time but because I called a one earlier I took her at that time. Gave me the towel and I had a quick wash. Bathroom is common but it was in good condition.

After that she asked me to get in to the table and gave me a feeling massage. Then she gave me a BJ and had FS in few different positions. She was ok with open top. Room was fully closed and we haven't had any disturbance at the whole period of time.

After that she gave me a good head massage and full body massage.

Cost: 3000 as 1500 for mp and 1500 tip.

Lady: 7/10.

GFE: 9/10

SanjeevHP
09-25-11, 16:57
I have gone here sometime back and no extras at all. Thats why it is confusing. Please reconfirm if you are right as it will then be worth visiting. The place (G-j-be-) am referring to is just past the famous school and on the left in front of the school wall and entrance from the side of a building to the 1st floor. But I think there is also another further down the road and turn left an to another road.Went there today. And yes its after 10 that it gets going. There were 4 and I selected another one and this was not at all similar to my previous encounter. The fact that we are not in seperate room is not at all an issue as we spoke quietly. The feelings massage ended in a great HJ. And bit of licking on the front. Allowed full access to the top. Bit apprehensive at first about touching more. But quietly wispered that its all accessible next time. A 600 / rs tip was given as it was a good GFE.

Will go again.

Galleface
09-26-11, 02:02
So bad quality ugly old unfriendly expensive.

CoolNilesh
09-26-11, 03:51
Had a visit to a new MP near colombo. One of my friends gave me the hint for it.

So I called the lady I knew there and went. The place looks fully Ayurvedic. There was a doctor in front and I paid the room charge to him. There were two ladies at the waiting room at that time but because I called a one earlier I took her at that time. Gave me the towel and I had a quick wash. Bathroom is common but it was in good condition.

After that she asked me to get in to the table and gave me a feeling massage. Then she gave me a BJ and had FS in few different positions. She was ok with open top. Room was fully closed and we haven't had any disturbance at the whole period of time.

GFE: 9/10Hi Smartpupu;

Wsh to gt the directions to this place. Do you have PM facility, if so I can pm you. Else need to find a way to pass the information without compromising the location to any unwanted parties. Do you have any idea to do so?

Thanks;

Nilesh

Smartpupu
09-26-11, 14:18
Hi Smartpupu;

Wsh to gt the directions to this place. Do you have PM facility, if so I can pm you. Else need to find a way to pass the information without compromising the location to any unwanted parties. Do you have any idea to do so?

Thanks;

NileshYaa I have the PM facility. You can PM me if you need.

AmilaP81
09-26-11, 20:09
Dear Friends,

I have been reading all these for about 6 Months and thought of joining you.

Last Friday, went to W_S_N_ SPA@Malay ST.

Selected L_K_ES_A and Paid 1000- to the counter. She came in with another chick (40's) who is a real Aunt and said she is free but have to give a tip. I was ok.

They demanded Rs. 2000- for HJ with assets. I rejected and L straight away went off. Aunt said I'll do it for 500- don't worry.

This Place is a SHIT.

AmilaP81
09-26-11, 20:18
Hi Guys;

Complained a lot to not finishig quickly and her hand hurts. Total disaster.

Damage: Rs. 1,000 (entrance) and Rs. 1,000 (tips / I rejected CBJ)

Figure: 6/10.

Face: 5/10.

GFE: 2/10.

Overall: 1. 5/10.

*She may thought that I'm a peice of crap with no experiance of thinking only from my the, so she can have that attitude. But not good customer care and may never though that my experiance will have a bad impact. But guys, my recommendation is never take her for extra or fun. If you want a technical massage then you may go for her but I dn't knw about her skills on that.

Thanks;

Nilesh.Hi GUYZ,

I know the place N*I. But Please explain me what U*I is?

Wonder World
09-26-11, 21:21
Dear Smartpupu,

You really dig gold.

It would be great if you can share the contacts with me through PM.

I teired to PM you, but your inbox is full.

Please let me know if I can help you out in some way.

Have a nice time.

WW.

GFE: 9/10

EmpiersHunter
09-27-11, 07:00
Hi GUYZ,

I know the place N*I. But Please explain me what U*I is?Hi,

Those are the chicks available in Nir, for a better service. You better try As* she is an aunt but give a grate service.

EH

Smartpupu
09-28-11, 17:15
Dear Smartpupu,

You really dig gold.

It would be great if you can share the contacts with me through PM.

I teired to PM you, but your inbox is full.

Please let me know if I can help you out in some way.

Have a nice time.

WW.Sorry guys, My Inbox was full and now itz cleared and you can PM me.

Colombo12
09-28-11, 19:32
This is my first post and to awaken about a bad place.

Please avoid this place (Sukitha) at malay street. This is a newly opened place.

Went there today evening. The place is very public and can be raided any time. It's on the 3rd floor. When you go inside, the visitors can clearly see you.

There were only 2 girls free that time. I took Su-m-the. Many girls are from Lux-m- g-are-the-e- place.

Started the massage at 6. 20 pm and she was rushing saying customers are waiting outside. Did massage for 10 minutes and asked for a tip for HJ. I said ok. Another 5 minutes for HJ. Total time is only 15 minutes. I thought utter waste of money.

When I was walking out I saw 3 customers waiting for massage. Everyone can see you and you can see everyone. There are no rooms. Small cubical partioned by curtains. The next door people can hear your conversation very well.

Girl: 3/10.

HJ: 5/10.

Place: 2/10.

Attitude: 2/10.

Total damage: 1000 + 300.

Will never go there.

AmilaP81
09-29-11, 16:35
Macho,

This is WASANA SPA I was talking about in my previous post.

Don't go there.

Crappy Place with Lots of Pros Girls.

Can be raid anytime.

Please avoid this place (Sukitha) at malay street. This is a newly opened place.

Went there today evening. The place is very public and can be raided any time. It's on the 3rd floor. When you go inside, the visitors can clearly see you.

There were only 2 girls free that time. I took Su-m-the. Many girls are from Lux-m- g-are-the-e- place.

Started the massage at 6. 20 pm and she was rushing saying customers are waiting outside. Did massage for 10 minutes and asked for a tip for HJ. I said ok. Another 5 minutes for HJ. Total time is only 15 minutes. I thought utter waste of money.

When I was walking out I saw 3 customers waiting for massage. Everyone can see you and you can see everyone. There are no rooms. Small cubical partioned by curtains. The next door people can hear your conversation very well.

Will never go there.

Dialog2010
09-29-11, 16:41
This place is also from the owner of Lax. Ga.

Hope this will be shut down soon.

Will never go there.

LankanShiva
09-30-11, 12:48
Hi Seniors,

I wanted to try Ni. Please let me know some names who can give the best service. Also, how can I book a girl? In which days / times it is better to go there?

Thank you.

Podi Kolla
09-30-11, 19:10
Please guys post me good girl in this place. If you are recently went there. I know A* she is brilliant. I want to know someone else.

EmpiersHunter
10-01-11, 09:07
Hi Seniors,

I wanted to try Ni. Please let me know some names who can give the best service. Also, how can I book a girl? In which days / times it is better to go there?

Thank you.Hi,

It is opened almost everyday, I am not sure about time but it is between 9 AM to 7 PM. You can go and select any available girl. It is better than booking. I have posted some girls' names check that. Try Mad, she is good. If this is your first time I recommend you to try good MP which provides a good massage and limited service.

BR,

EH

Acne Lanka
10-01-11, 17:46
Went to this popular chineese place in Col 3 around 8pm. Was curious as I haven't being to this place and wasn't sure whether it's the correct place. The gate was locked but an old man see me coming and approached curiously. I asked "is this the place offering Chinese massage?" the man replied "yes it is". Then I asked how much for the massage. He replied Rs. 3000, I said okey and I want to see the girls first.

Then old man called "Henna come out". Then a girl came. She is around 30y, bit short, but very sexy legs, not large boobs or face, but she smilled politely. I thought of trying her and said okey. Paid the amount to the man and went inside the room. It had a bed and a shitty attached bath room. Towels and bed sheets are very dirty. But the girl is very accommodating so no complaints.

She removed all her clothes and asked how much I can pay and what I want, I said I want massage + sex. She is quite good in English and easy to communicate. I said I will pay Rs. 1000. I definetly know that she is going to increase it. She asked for Rs. 2000. I said okey.

She had a lovery butt and nice body. First she gave me nice hard massage and I asked I need some body to body. She said okey and gave nice body to body. Then she asked to put the rubber on. I put it and did the rest in few positions, she was not in hurry to finish and she enjoyed it. But her private area looks like very high mileage. I tried to enter her anal but she refused politely.

On the way back, I asked from old man how many girls are working. He said they have around 8 girls at day time between 9am. 7pm and sometimes they rotate the girls and some days all the girls available. I got the number from him.

Damage: Rs. 3000 + Rs 2000.

GFE: 6/10.

Body: 7/10.

Face: 4/10.

Will visit again: Yes, I will try few other young flesh they have.

LankanShiva
10-02-11, 12:48
Hi,

It is opened almost everyday, I am not sure about time but it is between 9 AM to 7 PM. You can go and select any available girl. It is better than booking. I have posted some girls' names check that. Try Mad, she is good. If this is your first time I recommend you to try good MP which provides a good massage and limited service.

BR,

EHThanks EmpiersHunter!

It is my going to be my 1st time. Before going I did some surfing on the internet and it looked like N*and is the best place. Will take your advice anyways!

Shazeen007
10-03-11, 20:09
well i just saw your info thing on chinese its great i hope if you can give me the location so that i may also be able to take a peek and try it out, i tried visiting that place but i don't get the place i always go near that casino and forget the place, so what do you say would you able to help me by giving the actual location.

thanks

went to this popular chineese place in col 3 around 8pm. was curious as i haven't being to this place and wasn't sure whether it's the correct place. the gate was locked but an old man see me coming and approached curiously. i asked "is this the place offering chinese massage?" the man replied "yes it is". then i asked how much for the massage. he replied rs. 3000, i said okey and i want to see the girls first.

then old man called "henna come out". then a girl came. she is around 30y, bit short, but very sexy legs, not large boobs or face, but she smilled politely. i thought of trying her and said okey. paid the amount to the man and went inside the room. it had a bed and a shitty attached bath room. towels and bed sheets are very dirty. but the girl is very accommodating so no complaints.

she removed all her clothes and asked how much i can pay and what i want, i said i want massage + sex. she is quite good in english and easy to communicate. i said i will pay rs. 1000. i definetly know that she is going to increase it. she asked for rs. 2000. i said okey.

she had a lovery butt and nice body. first she gave me nice hard massage and i asked i need some body to body. she said okey and gave nice body to body. then she asked to put the rubber on. i put it and did the rest in few positions, she was not in hurry to finish and she enjoyed it. but her private area looks like very high mileage. i tried to enter her anal but she refused politely.

on the way back, i asked from old man how many girls are working. he said they have around 8 girls at day time between 9am. 7pm and sometimes they rotate the girls and some days all the girls available. i got the number from him.

damage: rs. 3000 + rs 2000.

gfe: 6/10.

body: 7/10.

face: 4/10.

will visit again: yes, i will try few other young flesh they have.

LankanShiva
10-04-11, 09:49
Summary:

Average looking.

GFE: 5.

Massage: Some licking, kissing & hair stimulation.

Roaming: Unlimited.

Tip: 1000 for HJ.

Nothing special.

Was in a hurry to finish. Everything was over within 30 minutes. I took an effort to stop but she was so adamant to finish it off.

Won't try her again.

Any more suggestions of girls there with good GFE? I just want a good massage and HJ and make use of the entire 1 hour.

Looks like this place will not be raided as it is so obvious that this place is there and the cops are not interested in it.

ChrisMonger3
10-04-11, 18:14
Hi Guys.

I have been out of circulation for couple of months. Just logged on today and cleared my mail box which was nearly full. Glad to see some of the senior members keeping the forum alive. But really happy to see lot of new names in the forum. Looked at some reports and quite a few commendable ones. Will hand pick some good reports and write.

Keep up the good work. Anyone who has good info can share with me to get me started again. I do have some reports to write, but will do so in good time.

Regards,

Chrismonger3

Kama Tools
10-05-11, 12:03
Hi Guys.

I have been out of circulation for couple of months. Just logged on today and cleared my mail box which was nearly full. Glad to see some of the senior members keeping the forum alive. But really happy to see lot of new names in the forum. Looked at some reports and quite a few commendable ones. Will hand pick some good reports and write.

Keep up the good work. Anyone who has good info can share with me to get me started again. I do have some reports to write, but will do so in good time.

Regards,

Chrismonger3Nice to see you back in action.

KT

Hooboy
10-05-11, 12:11
look at page 171 of last sunday's hitad. contact details provided. i believe this is the same place (hope so cause i want to try it myself!)

has anyone visited the marine drive chinese joint recently? saw 4 women walking out in the morning last week, a couple of them looked pretty good.

also no activity at jh? all quiet on that front suddenly.

well i just saw your info thing on chinese its great i hope if you can give me the location so that i may also be able to take a peek and try it out, i tried visiting that place but i don't get the place i always go near that casino and forget the place, so what do you say would you able to help me by giving the actual location.

thanks

ChrisMonger3
10-05-11, 19:47
If your talking about the 24hour Chinese place. The service is very poor and frankly not worth it. They are upto grabbing your money. But I don't know if your talking of the same place. Cause the women were shit too (and you have mentioned that they were pretty good)

Some of my friends and I tried JH a few times. (at least 4 times) and each time we went, they were full and fully booked. So JH is most certainly active. Just that no one is posting anything.

Regards,

Chrismonger3

Look at page 171 of last Sunday's Hitad. Contact details provided. I believe this is the same place (Hope so cause I want to try it myself!)

Has anyone visited the Marine Drive Chinese joint recently? Saw 4 women walking out in the morning last week, A couple of them looked pretty good.

Also no activity at JH? All quiet on that front suddenly.

CoolNilesh
10-06-11, 03:48
Hi Guys.

Regards,

Chrismonger3Hi,

We missed you a lot during past few months and you can see the forum is bit quite for last few days. Anyway I think now it will be back to normal since best seniors are trending to get back.

Looking forward to your juicy and informative reports.

Thanks,

Nilesh

Muthumala
10-06-11, 05:53
This place is at aloe avenue. They used to provide shitty service. Earlier you do not need to give tips to the girl. Rs4000 all inclusive price at entrance. The place is not clean at all. But I have had some wonderful experiences when they were at duplication road.

If your talking about the 24hour Chinese place. The service is very poor and frankly not worth it. They are upto grabbing your money. But I don't know if your talking of the same place. Cause the women were shit too (and you have mentioned that they were pretty good)

Some of my friends and I tried JH a few times. (at least 4 times) and each time we went, they were full and fully booked. So JH is most certainly active. Just that no one is posting anything.

Regards,

Chrismonger3

Muthumala
10-06-11, 06:18
Can someone link me to Dilhani Ashokamala?

It is a fantasy.

Hooboy
10-06-11, 07:20
Thanks pal for the info on the 24 hr place on Marine Drive. Yes the girls I saw were in that vicinity. However the reference in the Hitad is a different place more towards Colpetty junction where someone had posted of a good experience at a very reasonable rate.

Regards,

Chrismonger3

Muthumala
10-06-11, 10:13
Visited the place.

There were no options, since others were busy I had to take a girl called chathuri, but she wore a badge named amali.

Massage went on well till the discussion came to extras. She demanded 2000 rs for a HJ. I offered 1000. She was not willing. Then I asked her what else is offered for 2000. She said "nothing else". If I wanted touching, she wanted 3000.

I laughed and asked " how much do you charge for a BJ?"

She said "6000"

I offered her 2000 for HJ and touching. She took the money and started the job. But when I wanted to touch she said that I can't. This is daylight robbery. I decided let her have it. I told her to stop everything and return the money. She never expected that to happen and was very angry. Who cares? I took the money and came out.

I am a person who tips generously, thinking that these girls also should live, but will not tolerate this type of nonsense.

Please avoid chathuri / amali if you go to human touch or cinnamon spa. She might be at their colpetty branch even.

Serious Sam
10-06-11, 14:36
Bravoo.

Thats how they should be treated.

Visited the place.

There were no options, since others were busy I had to take a girl called chathuri, but she wore a badge named amali.

Massage went on well till the discussion came to extras. She demanded 2000 rs for a HJ. I offered 1000. She was not willing. Then I asked her what else is offered for 2000. She said "nothing else". If I wanted touching, she wanted 3000.

She said "6000"

I offered her 2000 for HJ and touching. She took the money and started the job. But when I wanted to touch she said that I can't. This is daylight robbery. I decided let her have it. I told her to stop everything and return the money. She never expected that to happen and was very angry. Who cares? I took the money and came out.

I am a person who tips generously, thinking that these girls also should live, but will not tolerate this type of nonsense.

Please avoid chathuri / amali if you go to human touch or cinnamon spa. She might be at their colpetty branch even.

Doordielk
10-06-11, 15:05
Check this out. Sorrry for only english speaking. Mongers.

Location raided for sex toys and pils.

http://lankaradio.net/Hot-News-01-10-2011.php

Ricardino12
10-06-11, 19:31
This is a good thing you did. Tottaly a smart move. Good the bi*see* gave the money back. This is a fu*ed up managment, they have a fake number on the wall as well.

Visited the place.

She said "6000"

ChrisMonger3
10-07-11, 04:31
Well Done Muthumala,

You have done the right thing. The girls at this place tend to demand very high tips for minimum service. Even the owner is hungry for money and increased charges few months ago. If all of us takes the stand you took, the girls will realise and come down in price. The problem is. One horny fellow monger will succumb to his erection and pay a high price and spoil it for all of us.

By the way, recently 3 or 4 girls left this place (all on the same day) as they got news that it was to be raided. This management has conflicts with another popular spa management and both of them try to bring each others establishments down. (probably a typical sri lankan thing to do in my opinion)

Regards,

Chrismonger3

Visited the place.

She said "6000"

ChrisMonger3
10-07-11, 04:35
I saw an article on this in the english news papers too a few days back. Was pleasantly surprised that such a place operated and also annoyed that I never knew of this place. Most of the stuff like this, I have bought from UK or Singapore where it is freely available.

Check this out. Sorrry for only english speaking. Mongers.

Location raided for sex toys and pils.

http://lankaradio.net/Hot-News-01-10-2011.php

ChrisMonger3
10-07-11, 04:37
I think everyone has done a good job and I was very happy to see that quite a few new mongers have joined our gang. Keep the good reports flowing through.

Hi,

We missed you a lot during past few months and you can see the forum is bit quite for last few days. Anyway I think now it will be back to normal since best seniors are trending to get back.

Looking forward to your juicy and informative reports.

Thanks,

Nilesh

Muthumala
10-07-11, 17:47
Thanks everyone for the support shown. I also almost succumbed to the erection. But was in control quickly. Yes one shouldn't spoil the market.

There is a shortage of good places. Need clean places with good girls, FS not a must.

Well Done Muthumala,

You have done the right thing. The girls at this place tend to demand very high tips for minimum service. Even the owner is hungry for money and increased charges few months ago. If all of us takes the stand you took, the girls will realise and come down in price. The problem is. One horny fellow monger will succumb to his erection and pay a high price and spoil it for all of us.

By the way, recently 3 or 4 girls left this place (all on the same day) as they got news that it was to be raided. This management has conflicts with another popular spa management and both of them try to bring each others establishments down. (probably a typical sri lankan thing to do in my opinion)

Regards,

Chrismonger3

Smartpupu
10-07-11, 19:01
Visited the place.

She said "6000"

Please avoid chathuri / amali if you go to human touch or cinnamon spa. She might be at their colpetty branch even.Very well done mate. This is what all the others want to follow.

ChrisMonger3
10-08-11, 04:27
A trick I use when visiting a new or unfamiliar place is to have a wank before you go. This way, you are more in controled of your desires and "mind over erection". You tend to negociate better and lay down the rules to the girl rather than her dictating terms to you. If you are firm and set the ground rules on your first visit. Your next visits follow the same path very easily as she knows she can't mess with you and will try to make an extra buck from another guy. The second benefit is that on the chance that every thing goes well, the price is right and she is co-operative to your requests. You simply last longer (so get your monies worth). I am sure everyone of us has had a premature ejaculation at one of these encounters at some time or other right? So its a double win situation for you.

This has helped me immensely. So try it and see for your self. It might help you save some money.

Regards,

Chrismonger3

Thanks everyone for the support shown. I also almost succumbed to the erection. But was in control quickly. Yes one shouldn't spoil the market.

There is a shortage of good places. Need clean places with good girls, FS not a must.

ChrisMonger3
10-08-11, 04:37
Yesterday walking out of Hilton I was approached by two pimps in a three wheeler. They claimed they had local and foreign girls for service. I was curious. But would be very scared to try. I was not able to find more details as I was with 2 other people. Further down, near cargils building and later near Hema's building I was approached by other people offering massages and girls. For me this was new. As I have walked in these areas before, but not been hounded like this before. I personally won't advise any of you to try the girls as you won't know what diseases you can come back with. But felt that certain things had changed.

Chrismonger3

Angelol
10-08-11, 06:30

Regards,

Chrismonger3Dear all.

This is my first time (posting on this website) and I thought it would do the rest of the members some service, by informing your'll where NOT to go, due to their horrendous service.

Recently, couldn't hold myself anymore so decided to venture the streets of colombo, and ended up on marine drive, at this particular place which is 24/7. Over the phone, charges were conveyed as 2k local, and 4k and 4. 5k for Chinese and thai respectively. Decided to take up the local market to start with, but when I got there, I was told that its 3k local! Started on a bad note, anyways hoping for the best, was taken upstairs, and to my utter frustration, came across a bunch of oldies. Aged 35 and above.

The rest is history, and I did'nt even bother asking about extras. So I suggest taht this place be avoided, if you want to save your money and use it for something much more worthwhile.

Cheers,

Angelol

LankanShiva
10-08-11, 15:28
A trick I use when visiting a new or unfamiliar place is to have a wank before you go. This way, you are more in controled of your desires and "mind over erection". You tend to negociate better and lay down the rules to the girl rather than her dictating terms to you. If you are firm and set the ground rules on your first visit. Your next visits follow the same path very easily as she knows she can't mess with you and will try to make an extra buck from another guy. The second benefit is that on the chance that every thing goes well, the price is right and she is co-operative to your requests. You simply last longer (so get your monies worth). I am sure everyone of us has had a premature ejaculation at one of these encounters at some time or other right? So its a double win situation for you.

This has helped me immensely. So try it and see for your self. It might help you save some money.

Regards,

Chrismonger3Hi Chris,

Thanks for the advice. I am new to the whole spa mongering.

Just had one encounter so far and it finished within 30 minutes as I had a premature ejaculation. I'll try this trick henceforth.

Thank you very much!

LS

ShaneMister
10-09-11, 04:34
It was a total unplanned visit on a Friday night. And as anyone would Not recommend I was drunk after a event at a friend's place.

Was horny and wanted to see what was around and SH came to mind. So I went there, it was crowded. People waiting to get a girl. I think it was about mid night. Asked if Chinese girls, reception said yes, but have to wait 30 mins. What to do, waited in lobby so the time passed. Then he said 2 girls are there 3000Rs for 1 hour massage. I did not mind the amount, so paid it and someone took me to the spa.

2 Chinese girls were there. One with pretty face about 30 and another one not so good about 35. So, I obviously went for the better one. She took me in to a small massage bed with curtain cover. I was drunk so I did not care people seeing or quality of the bed. Had a quick wash in adjoining bathroom which was not clean. Then to business, she was talkative and so was I. While usual massage was going on I really wanted a fuck. Not a massage. So I asked how much. She asked for 2. 5k. I said I don't have that much and will give 2k for FS. Luckily she agreed. Then she gave a good time. But CBJ. After CBJ straight in to her pussy in missionary. Lasted a while as I was drunk. Removed all her clothing. She had real nice and soft boobs and best of legs! Anyway it was happy ending, then bye bye.

I got to see another Chinese girl when I left. After all it's not that bad of an experience. Should go back when in good sense.

Name. I don't remember.

Looks. 6/10 (typical Chinese with smooth skin)

GFE. 5/10 (my fault to be drunk)

Boobs. 7/10

Legs. 9/10.

Total damage. 5000Rs

ChrisMonger3
10-09-11, 06:51
You lucky that they didn't manage to rip you off more money. So you have confirmed that their service, attitude and ladies are STILL shit.

Dear all.

This is my first time (posting on this website) and I thought it would do the rest of the members some service, by informing your'll where NOT to go, due to their horrendous service.

Recently, couldn't hold myself anymore so decided to venture the streets of colombo, and ended up on marine drive, at this particular place which is 24/7. Over the phone, charges were conveyed as 2k local, and 4k and 4. 5k for Chinese and thai respectively. Decided to take up the local market to start with, but when I got there, I was told that its 3k local! Started on a bad note, anyways hoping for the best, was taken upstairs, and to my utter frustration, came across a bunch of oldies. Aged 35 and above.

The rest is history, and I did'nt even bother asking about extras. So I suggest taht this place be avoided, if you want to save your money and use it for something much more worthwhile.

Cheers,

Angelol

Destiny Child
10-09-11, 11:12
remember green herbal : http://www.gossiplankanews.com/2011/08/brothel-house-raided-at-rajagiriya.html. does anyone konw for sure whether this place was actually really raided or this is some mud slinging post (cause in one of the comments it says so). anyway as this place is still advertising i made a visit there. mostly expecting a real swing working girl house hik hik.

place is nice, big, lot of parking, very clean well setup, there is a receptionist you get a menu, you pay, doctor examines you. and i chose the thai message hmm. common bathroom, rooms specious and tiled and clean. for thai massage they got a mattress setup on the floor. you have to wear a boxer short (all clean) , they got hot-water as well. girls are in uniform (same tshirt and jogging bottoms) , there is a notice in the room saying not to harass the therapist. if so they will prosecute against you hikz. anyway the girl was nice but very average. even the 2 other girls i saw were average. however she knew the massage. it was more like a yoga session good work out. so many things were done and each and every part of the body was excersized (except for the soft / hard toy) , probably full hour was taken. towards the latter end she was walking on my body. anyway new experience. i did not try any play, gave a tip as she tired herself a lot and did her maximum for the message. anyway it is no place like what is mention in the article. such a crime to slander a genuine place like this with a brothel tag. i checked the thread for previous posts on green herbal and many including tea boy has rated this as a genuine place and with hj done by only one of the girls for known customers. and jg and niro operates so openly with no issues. what a system. anyway if someoen was not clear what i wrote so far. basically no extras.

RitigalaJ
10-09-11, 14:21
If anyone wants to know of a place where sex toys are sold, send me a pm.

ChrisMonger3
10-10-11, 05:05
hi destiny child,

as far as i knew. this place didn't provide extras. but i didn't know that their massage was good. however. in time, all places go that extra mile for regular customers. good report. to me your report suggests that the place that operated on humupitiya road near the mobitel office has moved to rajagiriya / koswatte.

remember green herbal :

http://www.gossiplankanews.com/2011/08/brothel-house-raided-at-rajagiriya.html

does anyone konw for sure whether this place was actually really raided or this is some mud slinging post (cause in one of the comments it says so). anyway as this place is still advertising i made a visit there. mostly expecting a real swing working girl house hik hik.

place is nice, big, lot of parking, very clean well setup, there is a receptionist you get a menu, you pay, doctor examines you. and i chose the thai message hmm. common bathroom, rooms specious and tiled and clean. for thai massage they got a mattress setup on the floor. you have to wear a boxer short (all clean) , they got hot-water as well. girls are in uniform (same tshirt and jogging bottoms) , there is a notice in the room saying not to harass the therapist. if so they will prosecute against you hikz. anyway the girl was nice but very average. even the 2 other girls i saw were average. however she knew the massage. it was more like a yoga session good work out. so many things were done and each and every part of the body was excersized (except for the soft / hard toy) , probably full hour was taken. towards the latter end she was walking on my body. anyway new experience. i did not try any play, gave a tip as she tired herself a lot and did her maximum for the message. anyway it is no place like what is mention in the article. such a crime to slander a genuine place like this with a brothel tag. i checked the thread for previous posts on green herbal and many including tea boy has rated this as a genuine place and with hj done by only one of the girls for known customers. and jg and niro operates so openly with no issues. what a system. anyway if someoen was not clear what i wrote so far. basically no extras.

Hooboy
10-10-11, 06:42
Guess the Chinese girls I saw walking on Marine Drive were from SH after all. Did notice one or two decent looking ones. But its obviously better to stick to the Chinese than the locals as someone has recently reported of poor quality locals. I visited this place some time ago and had a good experience but didn't opt for FS but everything else was provided with full access to assets (and pretty good assets they were too!) Seems quite reasonable.

It was a total unplanned visit on a Friday night. And as anyone would Not recommend I was drunk after a event at a friend's place.

Was horny and wanted to see what was around and SH came to mind. So I went there, it was crowded. People waiting to get a girl. I think it was about mid night. Asked if Chinese girls, reception said yes, but have to wait 30 mins. What to do, waited in lobby so the time passed. Then he said 2 girls are there 3000Rs for 1 hour massage. I did not mind the amount, so paid it and someone took me to the spa.

2 Chinese girls were there. One with pretty face about 30 and another one not so good about 35. So, I obviously went for the better one. She took me in to a small massage bed with curtain cover. I was drunk so I did not care people seeing or quality of the bed. Had a quick wash in adjoining bathroom which was not clean. Then to business, she was talkative and so was I. While usual massage was going on I really wanted a fuck. Not a massage. So I asked how much. She asked for 2. 5k. I said I don't have that much and will give 2k for FS. Luckily she agreed. Then she gave a good time. But CBJ. After CBJ straight in to her pussy in missionary. Lasted a while as I was drunk. Removed all her clothing. She had real nice and soft boobs and best of legs! Anyway it was happy ending, then bye bye.

I got to see another Chinese girl when I left. After all it's not that bad of an experience. Should go back when in good sense.

Name. I don't remember.

Looks. 6/10 (typical Chinese with smooth skin)

GFE. 5/10 (my fault to be drunk)

Boobs. 7/10

Legs. 9/10.

Total damage. 5000Rs

Shehan N
10-11-11, 05:48
Back in to it after 4 years. Well I should say back in to it in SL after 4 years.

Went down to the place run by Aunty R in a house around the Nugegoda area. Older mongers might recall this place. It used to be in mount lavavnia, then was moved to Nawala. And so on. There were 3 girls. Two were really average while thre was one very young looking girl, who looked pretty good. The choice wasn't that difficult.

Went upstairs to a room which was not a turn on at all. Old shabby bed with old dusty furniture, a barely working fan. However, the provider was quite good. She was around 23, petitie and the kind of girl who you can lift and bang. If you know what I'm talking about.

Service was good. Initially said that she wanted to wear the cover for BJ but when I insisted and did a little DATY my self, junior effortlesly found it's way to her mouth. And she sucked well. Then got in to cowgirl mode did another 10 min. And then we changed positions and I finished in top.

Ratings. Face 8, body 8, BJ 9 tecnique 8 value for money 8.

Overall damage for the session was 2, 500 which I thought was a really good deal. My only regret was that she did not allow anal, becuase she had a tight little ass.

More to come on mission Colombo.

Shehan N
10-11-11, 05:54
Folks,

Has anyone tried any girls provided by this lady pimp who goes by the name ThXXXX?

Would love to get some feedback before trying out myself? I have a phone number but I havn't tried any of he girls yet.

Feel free to PM me if you want to keep anything off the public thread.

Thanks,
SN

Dangakaramalli
10-11-11, 08:04
If anyone wants to know of a place where sex toys are sold, send me a pm.The only place I thought of finding sex toys, was at www.midnightdivas.com. When I inquired, they said, they also tried to have some sex toys available, but the laws of Sri Lanka has prohibited to import sex toys.

ChrisMonger3
10-11-11, 08:50
Hi Shehan N,

I have read your comments, welcome back. A tad confused though. Your forum report on 3rd August 2011 stated you were back in SL after 3 years. And you have reported on certain encounters since then. So why would you be starting this report by stating your back in town after 4 years?

Would appreciate you could clarify as bogus reports will hinder your credibility.

Back in to it after 4 years. Well I should say back in to it in SL after 4 years.

Went down to the place run by Aunty R in a house around the Nugegoda area. Older mongers might recall this place. It used to be in mount lavavnia, then was moved to Nawala. And so on. There were 3 girls. Two were really average while thre was one very young looking girl, who looked pretty good. The choice wasn't that difficult.

Went upstairs to a room which was not a turn on at all. Old shabby bed with old dusty furniture, a barely working fan. However, the provider was quite good. She was around 23, petitie and the kind of girl who you can lift and bang. If you know what I'm talking about.

Service was good. Initially said that she wanted to wear the cover for BJ but when I insisted and did a little DATY my self, junior effortlesly found it's way to her mouth. And she sucked well. Then got in to cowgirl mode did another 10 min. And then we changed positions and I finished in top.

Ratings. Face 8, body 8, BJ 9 tecnique 8 value for money 8.

Overall damage for the session was 2, 500 which I thought was a really good deal. My only regret was that she did not allow anal, becuase she had a tight little ass.

More to come on mission Colombo.

Destiny Child
10-11-11, 11:04
Hi destiny child,

As far as I knew. This place didn't provide extras. But I didn't know that their massage was good. However. In time, all places go that extra mile for regular customers. Good report. To me your report suggests that the place that operated on humupitiya road near the mobitel office has moved to rajagiriya / koswatte.CM3. I will not say their massage was good. I will say its a different experience. Its not a sensual massage. The thai thing was more like Yoga Massage (like doing yoga stances).

ChrisMonger3
10-12-11, 04:24
Ok got it. Sounds just like what S & M spa offered. Does anyone know what happened to that spa. Where they moved too etc.

CM3. I will not say their massage was good. I will say its a different experience. Its not a sensual massage. The thai thing was more like Yoga Massage (like doing yoga stances).

LankanShiva
10-12-11, 08:31
Guys,

Has anyone visited this place? They are advertising on hot ads every week these days. Please share your experiences, in case you have been there.

LS

Shehan N
10-12-11, 09:22
Gosh Chrismonger, even the immigrations people did not go in to that kind of detail! How about just saying that I'm back in town after 4 years and made a typo in my initial post.

Hi Shehan N,

I have read your comments, welcome back. A tad confused though. Your forum report on 3rd August 2011 stated you were back in SL after 3 years. And you have reported on certain encounters since then. So why would you be starting this report by stating your back in town after 4 years?

Would appreciate you could clarify as bogus reports will hinder your credibility.

Muthumala
10-12-11, 15:20
Great Chris! Really appreciate extent of details that you have gone in to.

People should be careful when posting information. They should not make mistakes such as typing 4 for 3 or vice versa.

We work on trust, though unseen or never met.

Cheers.

Gosh Chrismonger, even the immigrations people did not go in to that kind of detail! How about just saying that I'm back in town after 4 years and made a typo in my initial post.

RitigalaJ
10-12-11, 16:46
Guys,

Has anyone visited this place? They are advertising on hot ads every week these days. Please share your experiences, in case you have been there.

LSIf its opposite the electrical goods store, yeah, I'm a regular there. Am*s* is the name.

No FS possible. CCTV cameras in place and doors cannot be closed. But you get hot water, nice clean rooms and towels and a superb massage. Happy ending possible if you sign a slip indicating you require a hand job.

Its a nice clean spa.

ChrisMonger3
10-13-11, 04:36
Hi RitigalaJ. Are you serious you need to sign a slip to get a HJ? Wow. Never done that before. I visited this place a few years ago. Just once, and did get a very hurried HJ. But absolutely nothing to talk about.

Frankly I wouldn't go there if cctv's are in operation. Not worth the risk.

Chrismonger3

If its opposite the electrical goods store, yeah, I'm a regular there. Am*s* is the name.

No FS possible. CCTV cameras in place and doors cannot be closed. But you get hot water, nice clean rooms and towels and a superb massage. Happy ending possible if you sign a slip indicating you require a hand job.

Its a nice clean spa.

ChrisMonger3
10-13-11, 04:43
Hi Shehan N,

Its good you clarified. The forum needs good guys like you to keep adding reports of experiences and help each other. There are a few people in this forum who just merely say. Oh I am back in sl after a long time. And keep asking for contacts with no feeds into the forum. From what I remembered, you had posted many reports and I didn't want you to fall into that category.

I do hope you will be soon feeding in your reports to the forum and look forward to reading some soon.

Chrismonger3

LankanShiva
10-13-11, 04:53
If its opposite the electrical goods store, yeah, I'm a regular there. Am*s* is the name.

Its a nice clean spa.Hi Riti,

I think I know which place you referred to but, this spa is in Wijesiriwardena Mawatha, Mount Lavinia. They have recently started advertising, may be for the last 3 months.

LS

Shehan N
10-13-11, 08:03
Thanks man!

I'm only going to be here for another 3 weeks and I'm already feeling I'm not getting laid enough! I thing the SL mongering scene has deteriorated a lot over the last few years. But then got to work with what you have right?

Let me know if I can help you with anything.

And sure. Will keep you guys posted.

TC.

Hi Shehan N,

Its good you clarified. The forum needs good guys like you to keep adding reports of experiences and help each other. There are a few people in this forum who just merely say. Oh I am back in sl after a long time. And keep asking for contacts with no feeds into the forum. From what I remembered, you had posted many reports and I didn't want you to fall into that category.

I do hope you will be soon feeding in your reports to the forum and look forward to reading some soon.

Chrismonger3

RitigalaJ
10-13-11, 11:00
chinese.

my curiosity was aroused by an article recently about a famous chinese mp on this forum. with the address in hand and number in my phone, called beforehand to see if they were open. i was told that there was one girl available and to come.

on approaching the place, saw a pretty and petite woman leaving the premises. my thoughts were on whether i was out of luck. thought it best to go and see anyway. went inside and the papasan (forgive the pun) asked about what i wanted. i said i wanted a body to body massage (mistake 1). i was asked to pay rs. 3500 and sort out a tip to the therapist. i asked usually how much and was told 1k is sufficient. wanted to see who was available. there were two, one thin and old and one younger but on the plump side. the mature one was flirting with me and decided to go ahead. the room was clean and with a fan on full. the attached bathroom was clean too.

she began with very warm hug and a squeeze on my junior. she felt the hardness and gave a chuckle. i did not undress fully and left my undies on and she also stripped down to her undies. asked for a soft massage. there was a lot of licking and teasing with her finger tips and i think she felt junior throbbing. i asked her to remove my brief and she complied with a quick kiss on junior in the process. i asked her to undress too and she did so whilst standing on the bed. she had a firm body but the tits were a little outa shape due to suckling i guess. body was clean with that milky whitish glow. again the teasing and suckling began with very good attention paid to junior and the great balls of fire (pun). she did things to my junior with her boobs and chin starting off on a slow rhythmic pace and i could feel my junior getting really hard. she had a condom and put it on me quickly and was getting ready to ride when i asked for a cbj. that was very good and with lots of sucking. i was near to explode and she guided me in to her and started riding me. we did some variations etc, the usual stuff to put a looong story short, i had some pretty good fun and finished off again with a good boob massage on junior.

body:6/10.

face:5/10.

boobs:6/10.

attitude:8/10.

technique:9/10.

i left there a happy man that day. not including location details or name details on here. if you need, pm me for info. total damage 3. 5k for entrance and 1. 5k for tip.

Goran47
10-13-11, 21:04
I have been married before to a Sri-Lanka girl, I went as a widower in July to Sri-Lanka. I am going to be a lot in Sri-Lanka in the future if not the Sri-Lanka government is spoiling like they have started and harden up the rules about visas, if they continue like this Sri-Lanka want have a single tourist in the future. I was asking about sex and freelancers about 5 months before I went, who helped me? No one, give me some good reasons why I should write anything and help others? Of course I had a lot of sex with girls in Sri-Lanka. Of course it must be people knowing about freelancers you all are not going only to spas, or? One girl was mention in the open forum but I hadn`t time to try her. Then my membership is out I am going to be out of the forum.

Cheers.

Göran

ChrisMonger3
10-14-11, 04:35
really good report ritigala. you could start writing sex novels! well done.

chrismonger3

chinese.

my curiosity was aroused by an article recently about a famous chinese mp on this forum. with the address in hand and number in my phone, called beforehand to see if they were open. i was told that there was one girl available and to come.

on approaching the place, saw a pretty and petite woman leaving the premises. my thoughts were on whether i was out of luck. thought it best to go and see anyway. went inside and the papasan (forgive the pun) asked about what i wanted. i said i wanted a body to body massage (mistake 1). i was asked to pay rs. 3500 and sort out a tip to the therapist. i asked usually how much and was told 1k is sufficient. wanted to see who was available. there were two, one thin and old and one younger but on the plump side. the mature one was flirting with me and decided to go ahead. the room was clean and with a fan on full. the attached bathroom was clean too.

she began with very warm hug and a squeeze on my junior. she felt the hardness and gave a chuckle. i did not undress fully and left my undies on and she also stripped down to her undies. asked for a soft massage. there was a lot of licking and teasing with her finger tips and i think she felt junior throbbing. i asked her to remove my brief and she complied with a quick kiss on junior in the process. i asked her to undress too and she did so whilst standing on the bed. she had a firm body but the tits were a little outa shape due to suckling i guess. body was clean with that milky whitish glow. again the teasing and suckling began with very good attention paid to junior and the great balls of fire (pun). she did things to my junior with her boobs and chin starting off on a slow rhythmic pace and i could feel my junior getting really hard. she had a condom and put it on me quickly and was getting ready to ride when i asked for a cbj. that was very good and with lots of sucking. i was near to explode and she guided me in to her and started riding me. we did some variations etc, the usual stuff to put a looong story short, i had some pretty good fun and finished off again with a good boob massage on junior.

body:6/10.

face:5/10.

boobs:6/10.

attitude:8/10.

technique:9/10.

i left there a happy man that day. not including location details or name details on here. if you need, pm me for info. total damage 3. 5k for entrance and 1. 5k for tip.

Shehan N
10-14-11, 06:33
Does any of you have Reema's phone no? This is a contact shared originally by Asian Western. I have done this girl many times but lost touch in the last few years. Appriciate if someone can PM me her no or email address.

(PMed the good Asian W but have not heard anything yet. Seems like he does not log in as much now)

Thanks,

RitigalaJ
10-14-11, 07:50
Really good report Ritigala. You could start writing sex novels! Well done.

Chrismonger3Thanks Chrismonger for the motivation. I got lucky with a horny MILF.

LankanShiva
10-14-11, 08:17
Is this place still in Bambalapitiya? Does anyone have any experience here? Please update about the services and cost.

LS

Sri Lankan Guy
10-14-11, 08:42
Hi Shehan,

Am in touch with her.

Asian Western seem to have passed away he was an older guy around 70 and lives in NZ. I have been in tocuh with him via mail and phone. Phone is dead and mail not answered.

Reema has given up her activity.

I last met her for socialising ONLY! A few months ago.

Alas her phone is also changed I think.

She was being STALKED!

She has matured a bit since the pics on line.

SLG.

Does any of you have Reema's phone no? This is a contact shared originally by Asian Western. I have done this girl many times but lost touch in the last few years. Appriciate if someone can PM me her no or email address.

(PMed the good Asian W but have not heard anything yet. Seems like he does not log in as much now)

Thanks,

JabberJaw
10-14-11, 17:38
Is this place still in Bambalapitiya? Does anyone have any experience here? Please update about the services and cost.

LSHey Shiva,

The himalayan MP does offer FS but you hav to pay 5k at the counter and tips to the girl. It could hav changed recently I tried this back in feb, the girls wernt acutallu good but most of them were not available on that day. The guy hu runs the place told that he has nice young tamil chicks.

JJ

Destiny Child
10-15-11, 02:06
chinese.

on approaching the place, saw a pretty and petite woman leaving the premises. my thoughts were on whether i was out of luck. thought it best to go and see anyway. went inside and the papasan (forgive the pun) asked about what i wanted. i said i wanted a body to body massage (mistake 1). i was asked to pay rs. 3500 and sort out a tip to the therapist. i asked usually how much and was told 1k is sufficient. wanted to see who was available. there were two, one thin and old and one younger but on the plump side. the mature one was flirting with me and decided to go ahead. the room was clean and with a fan on full. the attached bathroom was clean too.thanks rj. good report. but you have not mentioned why booking for b2b was mistake 1, and also what was mistake 2?

Shehan N
10-15-11, 05:22
Thanks for the update. Thats a real shame. Reema was one of the better providers I have known in SL.

I would love to say Hi to Reema. Is there any possibility you can share her email I'd with me?

Thanks,

Hi Shehan,

Am in touch with her.

Asian Western seem to have passed away he was an older guy around 70 and lives in NZ. I have been in tocuh with him via mail and phone. Phone is dead and mail not answered.

Reema has given up her activity.

I last met her for socialising ONLY! A few months ago.

Alas her phone is also changed I think.

She was being STALKED!

She has matured a bit since the pics on line.

SLG.

Gonas
10-15-11, 10:54
I went there,

BUt for me it was a nightmare. They don't even have a proper washroom. It is a glass cubicle that you is just barely enough for you to use a hand shower. Then the rooms are not closed with doors and the girls talk to each other shouting when one is in the verandah a real turn off. I paid 1000 and got one called S*ma*I, a total waste of time and she wanted to finish off as soon as possible. I think there was another one must try her sometime later. She did not allow me to even touch her boobs telling that oil in my hand will come to her body. Anyone who has had a better experience please tell me. I dnt mind going there again the other one was good looking.

Hi Wonder World,

I found it in HitAd. I searched for, and got the address from a very old copy.

It is by the canal (starting near the bridge). JayaS* Mw. Its the lane in left hand side when going towards dehiwala. Note that same Road is found in the opposite side as well.

The name is V*na Herbal (72E).

Good luck.

Note: In your first visit be patient. Do not expect too much. So that you can go beyond your expectations.

Elmer11
10-15-11, 14:22
Hi there,

I will be in Colombo for one night next week.

I try to find an Escort for a couple of hours or full night, but it seems to be quiet difficult.

Only found some web advertisings from agencies with Russian or Ukrainian girls. Does anyone have experience with them?

Quiet expensive, are they worth the money, the don't provide any pics or further information.

Is there another way to get some contact details from Escorts, tried already to search in here but only found massage parlors etc.

Thanks for your help.

Elmer11

Marsh123
10-15-11, 14:42
Its nice to read the reports and tips. But advisable not to divulge names, places and what goes on and what is possible too much. Better to use abbrevations etc. Its not so much LE reading it. I guess they pretty much know all what goes on. Its the hangers on or non mongers who read these threads and start complaining and instigating the LE. Almost always LE takes action based on complaints or series of complaints by nebiours or other arseholes. So better be careful.

Visited MP at Mt junc near tarffic lights. Damage Rs. 1000/=. Dingy, dark and bathroom is a no go. Very average massage. No extras offerred. Did not ask too. Place to Avoid.

WareWolf
10-15-11, 18:32
Went to OE today!

It was my first time visiting this place and was able to park the vehicle in marine drive and walked the way inside.

Paid to the guy in the reception Rs 1500 and was allowed to chooses a girl.

Since it was around 12. 00 pm there was about 20 odd girls available to make a selection. It was a really embarrassing situation because all of them was looking at me like a fashion show.

Finally was able to select a one with a average body (which is not my type, had to choose her because of the situation).

Went to the room and she asked me to take a shower while she brings the towel.

Did as she's said and waited for the towel. Few minutes later I was lying in the bed completely naked and I asked for a hard massage with cream where she gave me two choices whether to go for a soft or a hard.

Surprising thing was that she locked the room from inside so no one can peak or no one can come in.

A. J. A was very talkative gave a good hard massage for about half an hour. Then straight to my junior without asking for a tip.

Gave a good shake with lots of licking.

Took the phone number and tipped her Rs. 700. 00 because I couldn't last long very much.

Surely visit again to make a different selection.

(I'm sure we can get lot more than a HJ from here)

LankanShiva
10-16-11, 03:05
Its nice to read the reports and tips. But advisable not to divulge names, places and what goes on and what is possible too much. Better to use abbrevations etc. Its not so much LE reading it. I guess they pretty much know all what goes on. Its the hangers on or non mongers who read these threads and start complaining and instigating the LE. Almost always LE takes action based on complaints or series of complaints by nebiours or other arseholes. So better be careful.

Visited MP at Mt junc near tarffic lights. Damage Rs. 1000/=. Dingy, dark and bathroom is a no go. Very average massage. No extras offerred. Did not ask too. Place to Avoid.Hi Marsh,

I am just 1 month old for this mongering scene. Just had 1 experience and it was bad.

I think the main objective of using characters like, @etc is to avoid the names being picked up by search engines. It will be a great help if the location can be given bit clearly. Also the names can have something like "Cha*hu*ika". This will not get caught in google.

I think the group should promote the best MPs and the best service providers and warn about the bad ones so that everyone here benefits.

LS

LankanShiva
10-16-11, 07:28
Went to OE today!

It was my first time visiting this place and was able to park the vehicle in marine drive and walked the way inside.

Since it was around 12. 00 pm there was about 20 odd girls available to make a selection. It was a really embarrassing situation because all of them was looking at me like a fashion show.

Finally was able to select a one with a average body (which is not my type, had to choose her because of the situation).

Did as she's said and waited for the towel. Few minutes later I was lying in the bed completely naked and I asked for a hard massage with cream where she gave me two choices whether to go for a soft or a hard.

Surprising thing was that she locked the room from inside so no one can peak or no one can come in.

A. J. A was very talkative gave a good hard massage for about half an hour. Then straight to my junior without asking for a tip.

Took the phone number and tipped her Rs. 700. 00 because I couldn't last long very much.

(I'm sure we can get lot more than a HJ from here) Hi Guys,

Can someone tell me which place this is? Seems good.

LS

LonelyChap
10-16-11, 07:45
Hi all. I'm new to this ISG. I have been reading posts and want to try it. I live in boralesgamuwa area. Can anyone suggest me a safe place to go and get my very first experience. I read about MP in kalubowila and found that they are offering normal massages only. I can take a damage up to 3000 LKR. Feel free to PM me if you have any contacts around boralesgamuwa, dehiwala, kalubowila massage centres etc. Any tips from seniors?

RitigalaJ
10-16-11, 09:43
authentic reports and true referrels.

a few days back i saw a post by a fellow monger and i was impressed with the info. so i wrote to this member asking for more info and a reference. i got a prompt reply. i was eager to follow up on this info and contacted the person and asked whether i could visit. i was asked about who gave the contact and i promptly gave the name i was given. then i was asked to let that person call them to confirm that i was legit. so i dropped two separate pm's to the member here. there was no reply. i did notice that he posted several times on this thread and that he was active.

i called the contact again and somehow, we started speaking in english. i could sense the relaxed manner in the speech.

i told my part again and i was told that the person i was indicating as referring me to this place was a regular visitor and when asked about my call, he had denied knowing me. i guess i got a second hand referrer who does not know me to begin with but might know the member here.

secondly i mentioned the rate. the contact was irritated and said that i was told rubbish and quoted a different figure, more substantial than the amount quoted in this forum. so i guess that wud have been a typo with two wrong digits mentioned.

this contact who has the girls was very polite but firm on the fact that they cannot afford to let new clients with shaky referrals be entertained there. i agree that this approach is required and thanked the contact for being frank before hanging up.

managed to find a tall leggy babe to relieve myself after this issue from elsewhere.

anyway, i will no longer trust this particular monger on this forum.

TigerWoods
10-16-11, 10:41
Went to OE today!

(I'm sure we can get lot more than a HJ from here) Hi, I am coming to Colombo on Tuesday. Can you tell me wher OE place is? (Or what does it stand for?). What was the total damage for your visit?

Thanks a lot for your help

RitigalaJ
10-16-11, 11:58
Hi there,

I will be in Colombo for one night next week.

I try to find an Escort for a couple of hours or full night, but it seems to be quiet difficult.

Only found some web advertisings from agencies with Russian or Ukrainian girls. Does anyone have experience with them?

Quiet expensive, are they worth the money, the don't provide any pics or further information.

Is there another way to get some contact details from Escorts, tried already to search in here but only found massage parlors etc.

Thanks for your help.

Elmer11Hi Elmer11,

There are no escort services operating openly since it is illegal here in Sri Lanka. However, depending on where you are staying, I am sure you will be able to find someone. There are enough places in Colombo where someone can pick up a decent woman. Read the forum a bit more.

Good luck.

Tallish
10-16-11, 15:37
Are there any exotic looking, slim, big boob girls in Sri Lanka? Do tell, please.You are expecting too much from SriLanka.

Ricardino12
10-16-11, 18:54
Went to Ni*N and took M, you. Few mins after I got in and took a shower. Was asked if I needed a feeling massage or normal massage. I sed anything you like and got a feeling massage. Was acceptably okay.

She gave bit of a mechanical service but was quite nice. Asked for tip ahead and have 1k. I got access to all areas and balls sucking. Did not get BJ or so was a bit dissapointed. BUt she was quite decent on her approach and aslso asked fr me 2 bring her something next time. Like saree or something. Crazy / do any mongers actually do shit like taking sarees and stuff.

Overall Service.

MAssage. 0/10 not given.

Extras 7/10.

HJ=8/10

Overall Service 7/10.

Face 7/10.

Lower body- 7/10.

Upper body. 6/10.

I tink I will repeat her. And try 2 gte a better service. Is there any better reccomendations out at this location?

LankanShiva
10-17-11, 05:11
Hi all. I'm new to this ISG. I have been reading posts and want to try it. I live in boralesgamuwa area. Can anyone suggest me a safe place to go and get my very first experience. I read about MP in kalubowila and found that they are offering normal massages only. I can take a damage up to 3000 LKR. Feel free to PM me if you have any contacts around boralesgamuwa, dehiwala, kalubowila massage centres etc. Any tips from seniors?Welcome to the group. I also joint recently. Just glance through the last 25 pages of this forum and you will find all the info you need.

Check this for telephone numbers: http://www.thereadpage.net/news/Adds1/salon/spas.htm

Kama Tools
10-17-11, 07:00
Authentic reports and true referrels.

Managed to find a tall leggy babe to relieve myself after this issue from elsewhere.

Anyway, I will no longer trust this particular monger on this forum.Everyday we learn something new! I burnt my fingers once long time ago after booking the room and SP after visiting the room wanted almost twice than what the monger quoted. It may be a one off thing but better safe than sorry, I would keep him on the watch list rather than throwing him into the bin.

Regards.

KT

RitigalaJ
10-17-11, 11:01
Are there any exotic looking, slim, big boob girls in Sri Lanka? Do tell, please.

D Cups

Combing the globe for the world's largest bangable boobs!I have seen one such lady a few times at Se*sa*l bak*ry Battara*ulla and believe she is in the trade as she always shows up with a different foreign dude each time in different vehicles. She is never with local guys though.

ChrisMonger3
10-17-11, 16:17
Hi Marsh123,

You are quite right. If someone needs more details, PM facility can be used and the person sharing the info can decide if its a legitamate person or not. If newbies don't have PM. Then get one.

Chrismonger3

Visited MP at Mt junc near tarffic lights. Damage Rs. 1000/=. Dingy, dark and bathroom is a no go. Very average massage. No extras offerred. Did not ask too. Place to Avoid.

ChrisMonger3
10-17-11, 16:25
Hi Lankanshiva,

I can understand what your saying. But thats a dangerous path and it has failed time and time again. By all means you can name and give the address of all the bad shitty ones so that others don't waste their money. But good places should be discussed through PM to safe guard the place and the provider as far as possible.

My personal advice to you is, go through hit adds, visit places and report in the forum. In time you will gain credibility and names and numbers will come into your mail box as time passes. Good luck.

Chirsmonger3

Hi Marsh,

I am just 1 month old for this mongering scene. Just had 1 experience and it was bad.

I think the main objective of using characters like, @etc is to avoid the names being picked up by search engines. It will be a great help if the location can be given bit clearly. Also the names can have something like "Cha*hu*ika". This will not get caught in google.

I think the group should promote the best MPs and the best service providers and warn about the bad ones so that everyone here benefits.

LS

ChrisMonger3
10-17-11, 16:27
Hi Guys,

Can someone tell me which place this is? Seems good.

LSTried to PM you but couldn't. Get a membership. Will send details you need.

ChrisMonger3
10-17-11, 16:29
Hi all. I'm new to this ISG. I have been reading posts and want to try it. I live in boralesgamuwa area. Can anyone suggest me a safe place to go and get my very first experience. I read about MP in kalubowila and found that they are offering normal massages only. I can take a damage up to 3000 LKR. Feel free to PM me if you have any contacts around boralesgamuwa, dehiwala, kalubowila massage centres etc. Any tips from seniors?Will give you some tips. But your PM is not activated as yet.

Shehan N
10-18-11, 06:34
Visited this place and picked the one of the favourites in the forum. I'm not goving the name but she's the one eveyones seems to pick!

Compared to some of the other massage places in Town, this place seems to have picked up. I have been to this place a few years back and the quality of girls was less then. This is not the case with most other places.

The rooms were dark (which is good) and smelly (which was not great) and the washrooms were no better (which is expected)

But THE girl was super cooperative. She genuinley seems to like what she does. She is a pretty good looker too compared to the avg massage girl in Colombo.

She carries 2 phone. Probably does not know of duel sims. But she wilingly exchanges digits which probably is a sign of better things to CUM! (no pun intended)

BJ + DATY + HJ = I paid 1, 500. Tell me if this was too much.

The one thing I was a little pissed off about was the entrance price. I was quoted 1, 500 and I strongly felt it was 1, 000 and these guys were charging some sort of forieghner price. Let me know if I was ripped off?

RitigalaJ
10-18-11, 07:11
Visited this place and picked the one of the favourites in the forum. I'm not goving the name but she's the one eveyones seems to pick!

Compared to some of the other massage places in Town, this place seems to have picked up. I have been to this place a few years back and the quality of girls was less then. This is not the case with most other places.

The rooms were dark (which is good) and smelly (which was not great) and the washrooms were no better (which is expected)

But THE girl was super cooperative. She genuinley seems to like what she does. She is a pretty good looker too compared to the avg massage girl in Colombo.

She carries 2 phone. Probably does not know of duel sims. But she wilingly exchanges digits which probably is a sign of better things to CUM! (no pun intended)

The one thing I was a little pissed off about was the entrance price. I was quoted 1, 500 and I strongly felt it was 1, 000 and these guys were charging some sort of forieghner price. Let me know if I was ripped off?Hi Shehan,

1. 5k is correct for entrance to O.

Cheers

DLasantha
10-18-11, 14:06
Please give clu to her name with asteric marks or sent it to [Email address deleted by Admin] and I will take frm him.

The one thing I was a little pissed off about was the entrance price. I was quoted 1, 500 and I strongly felt it was 1, 000 and these guys were charging some sort of forieghner price. Let me know if I was ripped off?

Coconuti
10-18-11, 16:08
Visited this place and picked the one of the favourites in the forum. I'm not goving the name but she's the one eveyones seems to pick!"O spot near the tailor shop". Nice phrase, heh heh.

1500- has been the local's charge at this place for some time now. You were not overcharged.

Any indication to identify the girl? And some ratings eg. Face / boobs / size etc.

Rajeev9
10-19-11, 00:36
Hi,

Are there any Busty Girls available at the JH? Please let me know the room. I have been there only once and got the room #2 and got a girl with very tiny breasts (not my type)

And what is their phone no?

Thanks in advance,

Rajeev

CoolNilesh
10-19-11, 04:22

Compared to some of the other massage places in Town, this place seems to have picked up. I have been to this place a few years back and the quality of girls was less then. This is not the case with most other places.Hi,

Knightlancelot and few others mentioned that the flexibility is limited with the new management. But it seems from your report that things have improved. Does it mean that those restrictions were removed or ignored by the girls?

Thanks,

Nilesh

ChrisMonger3
10-19-11, 04:26
Shehan N. What a fantastic phrase. This place can be reffered to as this from now on. Really good you didn't mention names, although I am sure I can figure out who your talking about and I assume a few other seniors would too. Perhaps you can give the girls discription, size, attitude and rate her.

I know this place used to be rs 1000 but they increased charges to rs 1500 some time ago. Perhaps you could have got away by tipping rs 1000 or rs 1200. (I have not tipped more than rs 1000 at this place. And I know some who have tipped far less and got more. But I haven't been so successful)

Chrismonger3

ChrisMonger3
10-19-11, 04:33
I too would love to know if there are any busty ones at JH. The last few times I had been there. I wasnt even able to get any girl as they were all very busy with bookings. So I am unable to comment of the quality of girls currently. In the past. I have not really seen busty ones. But a few were average. It is a little hard to find a busty Thai or Chinese unless they have done surgery.

Chrismonger3

Hi,

Are there any Busty Girls available at the JH? Please let me know the room. I have been there only once and got the room #2 and got a girl with very tiny breasts (not my type)

Thanks in advance,

Rajeev

LankanShiva
10-19-11, 06:24
Tried to PM you but couldn't. Get a membership. Will send details you need.Dear CM3,

Thanks for enthusiastically helping the newbies. I'll have to get a credit card to sort out my PM thing. Will contact you soon.

LS

LankanShiva
10-19-11, 06:26
"O spot near the tailor shop". Nice phrase, heh heh.

1500- has been the local's charge at this place for some time now. You were not overcharged.

Any indication to identify the girl? And some ratings eg. Face / boobs / size etc.Guys,

Really, I am clueless of this place. Can anybody afford to give some clue?

LS

Knight Lancelot
10-19-11, 09:49

The one thing I was a little pissed off about was the entrance price. I was quoted 1, 500 and I strongly felt it was 1, 000 and these guys were charging some sort of forieghner price. Let me know if I was ripped off?Price has been increased to 1500 sometime ago. O place had heavy restrictions on BJ and stuffs. Mgmt has only allowed the HJ. Good to hear they have loosen the policies.

Can you give more hints about the lady please?

Kama Tools
10-19-11, 09:59
Hi,

Thanks in advance,

RajeevTry Kitty at room 4. Hope she is still there.

KT

Snow1998
10-19-11, 19:54
Try Kitty at room 4. Hope she is still there.

KTCan vouch for Kitty also very GFE, but I was there somewhere in July on vacation and she said that was her last month. But if she is still there is certainly a good try.

Snow1998
10-19-11, 19:58
Hi,

Thanks in advance,

RajeevThe last time I was there Kitty told me room 6 was new girl tall and busty. I didn't get a chance to see for myself.

Snow1998
10-19-11, 20:04
I too would love to know if there are any busty ones at JH. The last few times I had been there. I wasnt even able to get any girl as they were all very busy with bookings. So I am unable to comment of the quality of girls currently. In the past. I have not really seen busty ones. But a few were average. It is a little hard to find a busty Thai or Chinese unless they have done surgery.

Chrismonger3Did a bit of research from memory. Have a read http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?1021-Colombo&p=1177479&viewfull=1#post1177479

LankanShiva
10-19-11, 20:13
I tried the place in the lane opposite "On the way home" super market in Dehiwala which was reported by RameshT before. It was around 11:00 am when I went. There was only one lady who should be in her late 30s. She said that she manages it alone and some young girls will come only in the evening. Gave a good hard massage and HJ. It was a complete turn off for me from the beginning and I am not sure whether the girl mentioned RameshT is still working there. Total damage was 1500.

Mage Wasthuwa
10-20-11, 03:48
Guys on the Debonairblog site I have noticed in the last few days they have posted few videos what they claim a Sri Lanka buwa with different girls. I believe it is not anyone from this forum that appears in the video.

ChrisMonger3
10-20-11, 04:35
Snow1998. Thank you for the info.

RitigalaJ
10-20-11, 09:38
Guys on the Debonairblog site I have noticed in the last few days they have posted few videos what they claim a Sri Lanka buwa with different girls. I believe it is not anyone from this forum that appears in the video.Thanks mate for the info.

When we visit places run by others, theres always a risk of being monitored. Glad you brought this up.

J

Coconuti
10-20-11, 10:35
There were lots of discussions after Milli Vanill wrote a report on #6 with excellent recommendations. But there were somewhat negative reports after that about #6 attitude. I experienced the same bad attitude with her. That was in August, I am not sure the girl has changed in room 6 now.

The last time I was there Kitty told me room 6 was new girl tall and busty. I didn't get a chance to see for myself.

Coconuti
10-20-11, 10:50
Can vouch for Kitty also very GFE, but I was there somewhere in July on vacation and she said that was her last month. But if she is still there is certainly a good try.Kitty was still there end of September.

Agree with Chrismonger3, JH is continuously busy with bookings. When called at 11:00AM was told all busy until 4:00, and some booking are done one day earlier.

ChrisMonger3
10-21-11, 05:08
I think since GH closed. All B2B traffic is moving to JH. Its bloody difficult to get an appointment. No wonder the girls may be giving shit service to some clients cause they must be tired all the time. Anyone knows of any other B2B place?

Chrismonger3

Kitty was still there end of September.

Agree with Chrismonger3, JH is continuously busy with bookings. When called at 11:00AM was told all busy until 4:00, and some booking are done one day earlier.

Mongoosa
10-21-11, 05:53
Hi All,

I am a Newbie. Have a few experience around Colombo PMs. Hope you guys will help me.

Thanks,

Mongoosa

Shehan N
10-21-11, 06:46
How are your experiences with Lady Pimp T? I'm sure most you have tried at least one girl from this woman. Appriciate any feedback?

On a different note, my inbox has been flooded. And I don't have time to go through all your reports to figure out whether you are legititmate or not. So at this time, I'm only going to share my contacts with a few credible seniors. The rest of you would have to wait.

SN

Kama Tools
10-21-11, 08:04
Guys on the Debonairblog site I have noticed in the last few days they have posted few videos what they claim a Sri Lanka buwa with different girls. I believe it is not anyone from this forum that appears in the video.The same vid did some rounds a few months ago claiming to be an Indian guy having fun in Mauritius.

KT

Snow1998
10-21-11, 14:36
I think since GH closed. All B2B traffic is moving to JH. Its bloody difficult to get an appointment. No wonder the girls may be giving shit service to some clients cause they must be tired all the time. Anyone knows of any other B2B place?

Chrismonger3Every vacation I somehow try to visit JH. Only once in those times have I had a late (after 2pm) appointment. In my experience I always try to book for 1130am, you get the girls fresh and in a good mood. At one time one of them complained about the indian joes who are lousy tippers and generally dislike them. At first sight they put us in the same category till proven otherwise.

Gonas
10-21-11, 18:14
The same vid did some rounds a few months ago claiming to be an Indian guy having fun in Mauritius.

KTYes that was the same. And I don't think it is srilankan at all.

LonelyChap
10-22-11, 05:55
I tried the place in the lane opposite "On the way home" super market in Dehiwala which was reported by RameshT before. It was around 11:00 am when I went. There was only one lady who should be in her late 30s. She said that she manages it alone and some young girls will come only in the evening. Gave a good hard massage and HJ. It was a complete turn off for me from the beginning and I am not sure whether the girl mentioned RameshT is still working there. Total damage was 1500.Can you give me the exact location. I live quite closely to dehiwala so I can visit there. Seems like you ddnt enjoy but as a newbie I prefer to get the experience. Sorry I don't have PM facility.

LankanShiva
10-22-11, 18:55
Can you give me the exact location. I live quite closely to dehiwala so I can visit there. Seems like you ddnt enjoy but as a newbie I prefer to get the experience. Sorry I don't have PM facility.Hi LC,

This place is in Camb-l Place which is found opposite the supermarket "On your way home". You go right down the lane as you near the beach there is a bareland on to your right. This is the house next to it. There is a board too.

RameshT has had a nice time there with a young girl. When I went there was only an aunty. Her massage was good, any way.

ChrisMonger3
10-22-11, 18:59
Hi Mongoosa, welcome to the forum.

You should start by posting your experiences.

Hi All,

I am a Newbie. Have a few experience around Colombo PMs. Hope you guys will help me.

Thanks,

Mongoosa

Smartpupu
10-23-11, 03:21
Has anyone tried Chinese Medical center near duplication road or 5th lane?

Do they operate now?

Goran47
10-23-11, 09:35
Do you call the place a city? Looks to be very busy, I think where are a lot of work to do for a monger in Dehiwela. I use to take bus 101 from Fort but I go to a certain place. I would like to go around Dehiwela and see the 'attractions'. If I ask a three wheeler guy he will take me where he gets commission.

Cheers.

Göran

Smraka
10-23-11, 12:42
get new experience. ayurveda great spa service system for your relax and quality health care. new technical and sensitive massage method effective for 20. 35 age limit ladies and gentlemen. 3 massages system now available. keep your body relax and as beauty. take a one time. see the different. himalayan privet ayurveda spa service only for home visit colombo area. no agent, branches or spa center. save your time. get trusted and quality privet home-visit massage service. low prices and quality, genuine and effective. choose a qualified massage service and therapist. be ware of local not qualified massager and therapist.

massage method :

01. head and foot massage. take up tp 30 hrs. 250- 0nly

02. sensitive massage. take up to 2. 30hrs. 1000- only

03. relax massage. take up to 1. 30hrs. 1000- only

choose your massage time your self. you can see differences

(this service only for home visit. i'm protect your personal details.)

himalayan privet ayurveda spa service.

your personal therapist

sameera akalanka.

email : bodyspa01@gmail.com

Wonder World
10-23-11, 18:21
Dear All,

I head froma MP girl that the MP opposity Mag city was raided last to last weekend (14th to 16th Oct) on account of some drug stuff. No girls were taken. But the girls went jobless. I recently scored one of them (I'll post that experience later). The Manager taken to court on Monday. Restrain from there some few days, if it is still open.

Cheers

ChrisMonger3
10-24-11, 05:29
If you are only offering services done by a male. This forum is not for you.

Mongoosa
10-24-11, 05:30
Hi Mongoosa, welcome to the forum.

You should start by posting your experiences.Hi CM3,

I was reading this forum for a long time and you are one of my inspirations. This reflects in the name I have chosen for me as well.

The tips you have given about delaying is fantastic.

Will post my experiences soon. I am not a great writer. Also I am just getting the hang of all the jargon that are used here from the Urban Dictionary. Trying to get my PM facility activated too. Bit worried how it will come in my bill, as it comes to my home address.

Any advices on this?

M'a

Playboytom
10-24-11, 13:16
Last week went passing the famous MP 'OE' located beside the lane next the tailor shop at col-3, hoping to visit soon, any recommendations.

When walking in the marine drive passing the OE right side towards Bamba, saw a doggy house with number 18/3, which was visible from far.

Then suddenly saw a Chinese lady with sexy dress was standing with a local fellow and chatting. The house looks more like a MP.

Can somebody clarify this place.