PDA

View Full Version : Colombo

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112

EmpiersHunter
11-12-11, 07:40
Hi EH,

Is this the place at A*watta or D*pitiya. Please confirm which place? Because they have two MPs.This is D*pitiya place. Is A*watta place still open. Both places are handled by same person when I asked about A*watta. He said it is closed.

EH

Dkooau
11-12-11, 07:41
I was gone pili'dala last week by nice looking girls rs. 3000/=, the contact was given by my firiend the some lady around 32 age doing job. She said me there are around 10 nice girls available there. Call her any time. I wend one day & she told me the place of some hotel pili'dala. I wend correct time & she was there.

She show me some girls & I was selected one and wend to privet room. She is doind nice job.

If someone need contact send me privet mess.Mate, I cannot PM you for some reason. Please PM me the contact details, thanks.

Mongoosa
11-12-11, 14:23
Guys this is a news item I saw in dailymirror site.

Is this the famous MP there?

http://www.dailymirror.lk/news/14709-eleven-women-two-men-jailed-for-prostitution.htmlDid you guys notice a pattern in raids?

They happen on FRIDAYS!

Is it better to declare FRIDAY as the Sabbath day for mongers in SL?

LonelyChap
11-12-11, 15:40
This is D*pitiya place. Is A*watta place still open. Both places are handled by same person when I asked about A*watta. He said it is closed.

EHI saw both adresses on a web site. That's why I askd. Thanks for the info dude. I'm hoping to visit D*pitiya place ASAP. Hope it won't get raided.

RitigalaJ
11-12-11, 17:14
crack massage.

i did not have an actual massage in a long while and went to my usual place. i was told my usual therapist was not there and that they were understaffed. the manager actually asked whether i wish to proceed with the only therapist available. as i did not want any extras but was aching for a massage (pardon the pun) , i agreed to go ahead.

after the wash, the therapist started her work. the towel that usually covers my bum during the back rub was yanked, and i mean yanked off and placed between my legs. her hands now soaked in oil, moved in long flowing moves from my toes to my knees. i was very happy and settled into a relaxed state. her hands then started moving above my knees to my waist and the circular movement of her hands were gliding deep in to my bum crack. i was alert all at once and after a few reps, i relaxed again. i was jolted to attention when she reached under the gap between my legs and squeezed my balls. i was thinking wtf. this continued with her hands rubbing my bum cheeks and gliding through them with the teasing on my balls for a long time.

when i was told to turn over, the towel stayed between my legs. junior was now very much aroused and it took all my will to keep a low profile. the massage continued in ernest with an extensive amount of attention paid to my three piece suit. at one point the massaging motion ended with a tightly squeezed pull on junior which was as much pleasurable as it was painful. my balls were squeezed and tugged so much that they were now slightly enlarged and alert. as i did not know this therapist although she had now gotten to know me very well, i did not want to put her off and allowed her to have her fun. this was whilst i was willing junior to be calm. after what seemed like ages, i felt a lot more attention heading for junior. she pulled my cover down and sloshed a palmful of oil on my junior. with a few quick tugs. the pleasure was unbearable and it took all my will to tell her that i did not want a shake. god, that woman was so horny looking by that time that i thought she would pull me up by my junior and i barely managed to smile and shrug her comments off.

thus this massage ended. i left the place with no improvement on my aches and with additional pains in my groin. i will never ever ask for this therapist again. she was not my type and the arousal was purely a physical reaction. i had a narrow escape from a sex crazed therapist.

EmpiersHunter
11-12-11, 17:42
I was gone pili'dala last week by nice looking girls rs. 3000/=, the contact was given by my firiend the some lady around 32 age doing job. She said me there are around 10 nice girls available there. Call her any time. I wend one day & she told me the place of some hotel pili'dala. I wend correct time & she was there.

If someone need contact send me privet mess.Hi.

I just tried to PM you. But I couldn't send. Is there any problem in sending PM.

BR.

EH

Koththumee
11-12-11, 18:00
Machan, DL. Handed over the same contatc, email. I tryed. This contact was a pimp, doesn't do by her self, yes cost is not for a the machan. She had packages, for life time 6laks, F*and hell isn't it. Its a totally spam machan, cheat, don't get in to that as far as I concern. Dl and I good friend, we are in contatct to discuss stuff (missions on monger). Any way. Try. Bt don't fall in to that jill maal.

K@M.

Tcjedi
11-12-11, 18:22
Hi everyone,

I just moved to Colombo and spent a lot of time searching this forum.

Went walking today and didn't find much. Steered clear of Sell*mut* today after the report from the paper just in case. Walked down the road from the tailor shop twice but didn't find anything that I thought was correct.

Also went searching for Niro* but the building I came upon looked demolished. Probably not the right place.

Still can't get the clues for JG but I'd be interested in visiting it or any of the these places.

A little help would be great. Thanks.

Nuxxx
11-12-11, 18:38

She show me some girls & I was selected one and wend to privet room. She is doind nice job.

If someone need contact send me privet mess.Hi I don't have PM facility at the moment. Can you PM about place details.

Thanks

===============================================

Greetings Nuxxx,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-subscriptions.php?

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

Issa123
11-12-11, 19:04

If someone need contact send me privet mess.Can you PM me as I am unable to PM you for some reason. Thanks

Greetings Issa123,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-subscriptions.php?

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

Shazeen007
11-13-11, 02:12
Hi Chrismonger3.

I just saw your Iranian experience which was posted on January 23rd its pretty much interesting and I'm also interested in it well if you don't mind can you pass on the contact and help me out that would be a great exp for me as well I would also be able to pass you some contacts in return. I'm eager since I'm planning to leave the country soon. 1 more thing I don't have the PM facility at the moment if you can send it to my personal one that is. [Email address deleted by Admin]. I hope yhat you would help me out.

Thanks

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

Pujith
11-13-11, 06:34
Guys, I'm living in colombo area and I like to arrange a f*ck with a aunty who is fair, tall, avarage type body and who wear sarees. And if you know any place that we can have girls that wear sarees, please let me know. And in return, I will provide you with the number to this chick from maharagama area :

http://www.scafy.com/media/26374/REAL_SRI_LANKAN_BLOW_JOB/

Thanks guys.

Pujith
11-13-11, 06:50
Hi Guys,

Here is some feedback from my last visit to B* in Mt.

There were around 6-7 chicks available at the time I went in and I choose M.

Went into the room, had a wash and was waiting in the room for her arrival, M* walked into the room with a smile and I too greeted her with a big smile and a warm hug (soft squeeze on the buttocks too-which gave me signs of the good things to come)

M* gave me a msg for around 30 mins (A Good and soft one) and showed me signs of other, and I read them pretty well too.

She raised her saree I pulled off her undies off so I had full access between her legs, I went down and she smelled clean (surprisingly) and gave a bit of Tongue Treatment. She in return went down on her knees and gave me a good BJ, followed with a good suck on the nuts. Got her on the massage bed and got her legs spread wide apart and with the condom on dived into business, went on for the rest of the 30 mins of the 1 hour allocated.

Finished the job, got a second BJ after I cleaned up and a good deep kiss to follow.

Looks 5/10.

Body 6/10.

Complexion 6/10 (Tan)

Msg 5/10.

Service 9/10Bro, can you tell me where is the spot? You know any other places that chicks wear sarees?

Pujith
11-13-11, 06:55
Guys,

After a long wait I've managed to find some time to go for quick action. Last Sunday on my way back from Colombo I had terrible drive for some time with full erected penis and it was unbearable getting closer to Mount, the time was around 6. 15 and my options were very little. Decided to visit JG mount, all of them have left by that time except A*a, she was just about to leave, not in her saree and she waited after seeing me, I've taken her few times and she knows me

Got in to action straight away, she found a condom from cupboard (durex, wow.) , removed her panty and blouse and on top of me in no time, she rode vigorously like that for few minutes, then in to missionary and finally doggy style but didn't come could be because of durex.

Asked her to come on top of me 69 position and she gave a fantastic shake while I fingered her pussy and squeezing her bums, she enjoyed as much as I did, could see it from the amount of juice pouring from her pussy, found her panty on bed and I wiped my hand from time to time, it was such huge load of juice coming through, man it was great

I paid her 1. 5k and she accepted it. All in all I had very good time, she has put on a bit but nice boobs and clean shaven pussy.

Damage: 1. 5K entrance + 1. 5K tip

FS: Great 8/10

GFE: Good 7/10.

HJ: Fantastic 9/10.

Body: 6/10 (Bit on chubby side now)

Face: 7/10.

Attitude: Excellent 8/10.

I've also taken Sa*you there and she is very pretty, small made and very young 22 yrs, I've taken her 2 times and enjoyed her company a lot, good shake and FS also possible with her, could be for same price I'm not sure, will take her next time

Cheers.

VinodBro, can you give me the contact? And is their any place you know that girls wearing sarees?

DhineshPerera
11-13-11, 08:43
Hey all,

First post here but my second subscription because I forgot the username and password of the last account.

To introduce myself, I have been a monger for ages but limit it to MPs.

Anyways, made the mistake if trying out the joint referred to in the subject of this post. 2 women, both awfully large and unpleasant. Not to be cruel but despite being fair they were not attractive at all. I had had a drink and was stoned so couldn't be bothered leaving and seeking services elsewhere. Last thing I wanted was to get caught for being high.

Overall, exposed area for massages, silly transparent curtain too.

Male receptionist dude kept walking by which was disgusting.

Extras were offered but she asked for 1000 which was not acceptable for her standard.

Asked her to focus on the massage and ensure I was genuinely at ease.

Looked after myself at home after I left.

Waste of time.

Do not visit, unless you are kinda gay. I have no issue if you are, the boys seemed willing to accommodate so you might like it.

Would I ever visit again? Never.

Regards,

Dhinesh Perera.

Katkuga
11-13-11, 09:12
Hi everyone, been reading this site for a while now and thought that I should join it too. Great way to share and discover. Wanted to share a recent experience of mine. Went to this place called Pran* in pittakotte. Run by Sheh. Wanted to try her but she said I can only take her in the evenings and not during the day. For some reason I felt comfortable talking to Sheh* so I told her exactly what I was looking for (considering their prices were pretty exhorbitant). She then said to take this girl called Han* and she will do the needful. I had to pay 8, 000- for FS. She had a big rack, slightly chubby but she gave a really really good BJ. It as so good that I didn't even feel like doing her so I asked her to only suck me even during round two. I know a bit stupid of me but I thoroughly enjoyed myself.

Want to try Sheh. Wonder what she can offer? Anyone tried her?

DLasantha
11-13-11, 16:02
Machan, DL. Handed over the same contatc, email. I tryed. This contact was a pimp, doesn't do by her self, yes cost is not for a the machan. She had packages, for life time 6laks, F*and hell isn't it. Its a totally spam machan, cheat, don't get in to that as far as I concern. Dl and I good friend, we are in contatct to discuss stuff (missions on monger). Any way. Try. Bt don't fall in to that jill maal.

K@M.Machan I though this girl is ex. Spa girl who want to expand her income. But seems not sure. Payment mode also risky. But creative thoughts.

Destiny Child
11-13-11, 18:11
Guys this is a news item I saw in dailymirror site.

Is this the famous MP there?

http://www.dailymirror.lk/news/14709-eleven-women-two-men-jailed-for-prostitution.htmlOh shit, OE raided :O and girls going to jail :O:O

Destiny Child
11-13-11, 18:12
You know the place at borelasgamuwa, tell me the directions with some clues I can find the way out. Thanks. Like to try this out.Eh no I have not been there but one guy did a report on that but that is not me.

Mongoosa
11-14-11, 06:44
bro, can you tell me where is the spot? you know any other places that chicks wear sarees?this is a very dynamic business. you are quoting some very old posts. i am sure what were mentioned there are changed by now.

i also like women wearing sarees. but, that doesn't mean that all the women who wear sarees give you good experiences. better try a good place / therapist than going for sarees.

Amdan7
11-14-11, 07:06
Hi everyone, been reading this site for a while now and thought that I should join it too. Great way to share and discover. Wanted to share a recent experience of mine. Went to this place called Pran* in pittakotte. Run by Sheh. Wanted to try her but she said I can only take her in the evenings and not during the day. For some reason I felt comfortable talking to Sheh* so I told her exactly what I was looking for (considering their prices were pretty exhorbitant). She then said to take this girl called Han* and she will do the needful. I had to pay 8, 000- for FS. She had a big rack, slightly chubby but she gave a really really good BJ. It as so good that I didn't even feel like doing her so I asked her to only suck me even during round two. I know a bit stupid of me but I thoroughly enjoyed myself.

Want to try Sheh. Wonder what she can offer? Anyone tried her?Wanted to take her. But she is bloody expensive. And I didn't know Pranaya is offering services be'because I am also from Kotte area. I have tried that place once, long time back, and had to be satisfied with ayurvedic massage only, without any extras. And when I first contacted her over the phone, she told me not to talk that subject in the place because she is doing it privately. Also she is bit over sized, which is not my taste. Considering both price which was US$ 100 at that time, and the figure, I didn't bother after that.

Probably she has changed since in order to attract more customers.

Also there are couple places in the area, one is down thalawathugoda road and the other one down rajamaha vihara road. The place down thalawathugoda road offers little extras, you can use just for release after tired day. The place down raja maha vihara road does not offer any extra, not even HJ.

Nayanatharu, which is another no extra place operating on the same area, has moved to new place, down Old kesbewa Road (what saw in Hit ads)

Cheers,

Amda

Mongoosa
11-14-11, 08:09
Guys,

What is the latest on the OE raid?

Does anybody know the reasons?

Have the cops got instructions from the "Raja" boys to do so?

Has the OE owner defaulted on the incentives to the cops?

I am sure affluent mongers have the answers.

Playboytom
11-14-11, 11:36
Any recommendation at spa at GOH hotel.

RameshT
11-14-11, 12:35
Machan,

If she is not for you, she is for me.

Let me know the details. Either here or PM me.

Thanks

DLasantha
11-14-11, 17:34
Guys, I'm living in colombo area and I like to arrange a f*ck with a aunty who is fair, tall, avarage type body and who wear sarees. And if you know any place that we can have girls that wear sarees, please let me know. And in return, I will provide you with the number to this chick from maharagama area :

Thanks guys.I can give some wondering places. You can mail me. I dnt have pm facility. Some members kn my address. You kn there are very good corporative ppls like senior member Ritigala too

EmpiersHunter
11-14-11, 18:24

Thanks guys.Hi.

Do you have the PM?

If so I can send sum contacts sum MP girls who wear sarees and FL girls who are ok to wear any dress.

BR.

EH

Playboytom
11-15-11, 03:47
Guy. OE is still functioning. Just went pass that joint yesterday to

Check on the situation. It is normal as ever. Some girls seated in the hall.

Further walked down through the famous Aloe A* so a new chick in saree.

She look posh. Some high class chick. Fair tall with sexy saree. She is

A sri lankan chick. She got down from her car near the aloe MP and was

Talking to somebody in the mobile. That fair guy was also then. Some

High class young fellows have parked there car in the marine drive and was waiting

In the bare land opposite to the MP. May be they have arranged something.

In the MP, and the Sri Lankan chick has come for that or she must be arranging

Some girls to join them. Some fishy thing was going on yesterday evening around.

5. 45 pm don't know any of the fellow mongers were involved in it. Any idea about.

That high class sri lankan Chick.

Thanks fellows.

Amdan7
11-15-11, 10:29

Thanks guys.Try Nirovin. I have had FS with Ni*I or Di*I at a decent damage of 2k + 1k for entrance.

You cannot contact me since I don't have PM facility. Have a nice time.

Amda

Amdan7
11-15-11, 11:49
Any recommendation at spa at GOH hotel.2. 8k for entrance and 2k for basic extras is definitely on the high side on colombo average. You can have a good massage, if you need good pampering with some extras its good place. You will not get ant specials like BBBJ, CBJ or FS at any cost.

All in all, its a place for good pampering with limited extras.

Cheers!

Amda

Mayadmax
11-15-11, 14:39
[Text in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING Deleted by Admin]

Can someone please tell me where nirovn is? I had a 3 and a half hour walk in kollu today lukin for niro and taylr shop place. I am new to the fourm and scene. But ISG is my daily digest. Please tell me where niro is and OE as well. It is being said tht niro is near metho near kollu junc. I got fed up of luking for it. Advice me of another place near kollu, dehi and borella area other than these two.

I will be posting my experiences here.

Please welcome this newcomer.

Thanks

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it was written in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING. In the future, please do not write reports in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING. Thanks!

Destiny Child
11-15-11, 18:06

Also there are couple places in the area, one is down thalawathugoda road and the other one down rajamaha vihara road. The place down thalawathugoda road offers little extras, you can use just for release after tired day. The place down raja maha vihara road does not offer any extra, not even HJ.

Nayanatharu, which is another no extra place operating on the same area, has moved to new place, down Old kesbewa Road (what saw in Hit ads) Thalawathugoda one is Sel* Spa right? The one at Rajamahavihar road is somethign like cinnamon spa. Did you try asking for extras or it does not look probable given the setup? Nayanatharu have you tried and how is it?

Mongoosa
11-16-11, 05:03

High class young fellows have parked there car in the marine drive and was waiting

Some girls to join them. Some fishy thing was going on yesterday evening around.

5. 45 pm don't know any of the fellow mongers were involved in it. Any idea about.

Thanks fellows.Machan, are you talking about the Tailor spot or the spot in Tamil man's lane? The one that was raided is the latter.

Ian Botha
11-16-11, 05:37
[Text in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING Deleted by Admin]

Can someone please tell me where nirovn is? I had a 3 and a half hour walk in kollu today lukin for niro and taylr shop place. I am new to the fourm and scene. But ISG is my daily digest. Please tell me where niro is and OE as well. It is being said tht niro is near metho near kollu junc. I got fed up of luking for it. Advice me of another place near kollu, dehi and borella area other than these two.

I will be posting my experiences here.

Please welcome this newcomer.

Thanks.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it was written in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING. In the future, please do not write reports in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING. Thanks! Hi it is best that you establish yourself with some reports and then get a membership in order to receive information.

Ian Botha
11-16-11, 05:44

Thanks fellows.Is this a dream? The block of land is being cleared so the people concerned may be the owners or someone who has leased the property.

Malli Chutty
11-16-11, 06:25

Thanks guys.Hey pujith

Can I have details of her. Do you have PM facility? In return I can exchange some of my contacts.

Thanks.

Happy mongering

Muthumala
11-16-11, 06:37
Is it possible that LEs are also members of this forum?

Casanova69
11-16-11, 07:08
Is it possible that LEs are also members of this forum?I doubt their having the brains or the ability to write english.

Mongoosa
11-16-11, 08:06
Is it possible that LEs are also members of this forum?It is not about the info they get. I think it is all about how much they get. As long as they are kept satisfied they will not act. Also, it is always safe to avoid places which are located in residential areas. The neighbours who have high level contacts can put pressure on LE and enforce raids. Better to avoid Fridays too. I don't know the reason, but all the raids I have heard of have happened on Fridays.

If there is any reason why LE wants to be in the forum, it only could be to earn some extras from the happening places.

Knight Lancelot
11-16-11, 08:34

Thanks guys.Dear Pujith,

Don't think you can fool the members here with carrots. Majority of these members are professional members and not just simple freshes in the business. Therefore, if you want to get any value addition, prove your slef first. Win the trust of others by providing valid, generous and trust worthy contribution to the forum. Then you will get all the benefits from seniors.

Pujith
11-16-11, 16:12
Try Nirovin. I have had FS with Ni*I or Di*I at a decent damage of 2k + 1k for entrance.

You cannot contact me since I don't have PM facility. Have a nice time.

AmdaPlease tell me more about this. I myself have some good contact numbers but none of them are ok with sarees.

Pujith
11-16-11, 16:15
Hi.

Do you have the PM?

If so I can send sum contacts sum MP girls who wear sarees and FL girls who are ok to wear any dress.

BR

EHDude, I don't have PM yet. Please provide me with further information. I have some good contact numbers, so that I can share. Provide me with your email address so we can KIT.

Greetings Pujith,

Jackson

Csr123
11-16-11, 17:57

Thanks guys.Wht is name of the girl that is inside this video?

Pujith
11-16-11, 19:03
Dear Pujith,

Don't think you can fool the members here with carrots. Majority of these members are professional members and not just simple freshes in the business. Therefore, if you want to get any value addition, prove your slef first. Win the trust of others by providing valid, generous and trust worthy contribution to the forum. Then you will get all the benefits from seniors.I'm not fooling any one. And what I have is authentic details. The girl in the video is named Kavindi. She does business in Maharagama area. I just provided with the video to not to disappoint anyone who is willing to share contacts with me.

Pujith
11-16-11, 19:11
Wht is name of the girl that is inside this video?Her name is Kaivindi. She does business near Maharagama. 3k + room charges is the damage. Dialog contact number.

Pujith
11-16-11, 19:36
Recent day, I was having a holyday after a long time and I was horny as hell. So I have gone through some FB groups that shares escort numbers, with positive feedback from the ones who tried. There I found a dealer's number who's name is Nadeeka. So I decided to call her and she answered me after several tryouts and I said her that I had the number from FB. And she told she is having lots of girls with her. She said to come to a certain place near kaduwela, and call her. I did as she asked and she told me to get a three wheeler and come to a specific junction so she will pick me up. I went there and waited about fifteen minuets, that finally she picked me up in a wheel. Inside, there was this girl, quite bad looking and when she told that it is the girl when we got out of the three wheeler at a certain rest house, I refused. She asked my flavor then and made few phone calls and told to stay in the room until she comes up with some other girl. The room was quite good. Clean bed, clean cloths etc. So after about 20 minutes, there came a three wheeler again. With a quite good looking girl. And three wheeler driver handed me two condoms. She gave me a good oral + nuts suck and in F*cking she had no pose restrictions (recently some of the girls claimed me that they can't do doggy for it hurts them, for they had an abortion before.) I had 2 shots and the adventure is quite good.

Body : 7/10.

Face : 7/10.

Experience : 8/10

Damage : 2000 + 700 (rc)

Amdan7
11-17-11, 07:30
Please tell me more about this. I myself have some good contact numbers but none of them are ok with sarees.Thanks man. I didn't purchase a subscription since I don't come here often. I'll contact you when I get one.

Thanks again for your kindness.

Cheers!

Amda

Amdan7
11-17-11, 12:06
thalawathugoda one is sel* spa right? the one at rajamahavihar road is somethign like cinnamon spa. did you try asking for extras or it does not look probable given the setup? nayanatharu have you tried and how is it?i have been to all three places, sel* place & cinnamon place recently and nayanatharu some time back. yep buddy, i have asked extras from all three places and cinna & nayana both places clearly refused. sel* is ok but girls are not that money greedy like in places close to galle road. so they provide limited extras and usually satisfy with the tip i give to them. its never been above rs 500- since extras not worth more than that.

i have been to pranaya place also, and they provided me with pure ayurvedic massage, and a person called himself doctor keep peeping to the room to check whether girl is doing the job satisfactorily. its that bad.

amda

Pilot Chami
11-17-11, 15:16
Can you please send me the contacts of maharagama girl & Kaduwela girl.

Also some contacts of good girls.

I'll send you mine.

Thanks bro.

Pilot Chami
11-17-11, 15:27
Recent day, I was having a holyday after a long time and I was horny as hell. So I have gone through some FB groups that shares escort numbers, with positive feedback from the ones who tried. There I found a dealer's number who's name is Nadeeka. So I decided to call her and she answered me after several tryouts and I said her that I had the number from FB. And she told she is having lots of girls with her. She said to come to a certain place near kaduwela, and call her. I did as she asked and she told me to get a three wheeler and come to a specific junction so she will pick me up. I went there and waited about fifteen minuets, that finally she picked me up in a wheel. Inside, there was this girl, quite bad looking and when she told that it is the girl when we got out of the three wheeler at a certain rest house, I refused. She asked my flavor then and made few phone calls and told to stay in the room until she comes up with some other girl. The room was quite good. Clean bed, clean cloths etc. So after about 20 minutes, there came a three wheeler again. With a quite good looking girl. And three wheeler driver handed me two condoms. She gave me a good oral + nuts suck and in F*cking she had no pose restrictions (recently some of the girls claimed me that they can't do doggy for it hurts them, for they had an abortion before.) I had 2 shots and the adventure is quite good.

Body : 7/10.

Face : 7/10.

Experience : 8/10

Damage : 2000 + 700 (rc) Will you please give me the contacts of these girls. & some other good ones.

I'll give you some I've tried.

Cheers bro.

EmpiersHunter
11-17-11, 17:23
Pujitha,

Dude it is better you subscribe in the forum and get the PM facilities then we can share our contacts too. It just cost only 20$, we spent more in mongering no.

BR,

EH

ChrisMonger3
11-17-11, 18:54
Yes I too try to avoid fridays.

Did you guys notice a pattern in raids?

They happen on FRIDAYS!

Is it better to declare FRIDAY as the Sabbath day for mongers in SL?

Doolittle
11-17-11, 19:01
i have been to all three places, sel* place & cinnamon place recently and nayanatharu some time back. yep buddy, i have asked extras from all three places and cinna & nayana both places clearly refused. sel* is ok but girls are not that money greedy like in places close to galle road. so they provide limited extras and usually satisfy with the tip i give to them. its never been above rs 500- since extras not worth more than that.

i have been to pranaya place also, and they provided me with pure ayurvedic massage, and a person called himself doctor keep peeping to the room to check whether girl is doing the job satisfactorily. its that bad.

amdahi people,

i am a new comer to the forum but have been a long time viewer and a regular monger, mostly outside sl (in states, uk, hong kong, france and thailand ). in the recent past i have tried some of colombo's finest,

it's funny that i have got better services at p*and*a than amda as i am a regular there. trick is to go in the eve when the dr guy is not there, you can call before 7. 30pm and make an appointment to any time in the night, (only available to regular visitors ). there are two girls. the best is h*s, she would do extras and you could get her no to contact her outside if needed. (also mentioned by another member in the forum before ).

my experiences in a nutshell. includes s*e*a in thalawathugoda (limited extras. not satisfied) ,

jg in mt lav, (several sessions with s*j* and n*i. fs provided by only the latter. satisfied, but the girls are very unhygienic. not recommended for health freaks) ,

oe (near tailor shop) tried with only ch*hu*. very much satisfied (good bj / fs at diff positions, but available only in doors) ,

al*a in maharagama (both places. girls are very friendly, limited extras, but some are good gfes like w*s*a, d*l*k* and ni*n*a) ,

w*d*m*a in kalubowila. good sessions with i*d*a and m*nj* with extra services at all times. other girl there m*nm*li is a waste of time.

global towers. tried only once. will never go again!

nrvn in kollp. good chicks with great tal'nt. have not gone there after returning to sl (went two years ago and tried some foreign chick in saree, forget her name) , did not go recently as the place has become too visible to public due to the renovations of neighboring building.

s*ath* m in bamba. tried with a chinese chick with all xtras, but not worth the money.

garden of the goddess. good talent with extras and some willing for outdoor activity.

g*j*a in mt. bad experience. will not mention it here.

and some more few joints from dehiwala area and mount area and rajagiriya that are not worth the money.

overall i feel, if you save enough cash for a plane tkt to thai or kl or hk you can get much better services from any nationality. specially in hk as pros is legalized.

you can choose the girl (www.141sex.com) and know wht your getting. also safe, as no chance of getting caught to someone you know.

will try to upload info and experiences daily.

happy mongering folks! be safe!

doolittle

ChrisMonger3
11-17-11, 19:04
Get your self a membership first. Otherwise you don't have PM facility.

Hi Chrismonger3.

I just saw your Iranian experience which was posted on January 23rd its pretty much interesting and I'm also interested in it well if you don't mind can you pass on the contact and help me out that would be a great exp for me as well I would also be able to pass you some contacts in return. I'm eager since I'm planning to leave the country soon. 1 more thing I don't have the PM facility at the moment if you can send it to my personal one that is. [Email address deleted by Admin]. I hope yhat you would help me out.

Thanks

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

ChrisMonger3
11-17-11, 19:27
Hi Pujith,

Get your self a membership and keep posting good reports like you just did. I am sure contacts and details will come your way in no time.

Chrismonger3

I'm not fooling any one. And what I have is authentic details. The girl in the video is named Kavindi. She does business in Maharagama area. I just provided with the video to not to disappoint anyone who is willing to share contacts with me.

Sudu Appu
11-18-11, 07:33
Hi,

This is my first post even though have been a keen follower of the forum.

Wanted to keep you'll informed just in case someone is planning to visit this MP. This is a place with limited extras which I have been visiting very recently but have a feeling that can get more.

Dropped in at around 7pm (couple of weeks ago) and as my regular wasnt available, had to take the new chick.

Since I was in need of a good msg, didn't bother about her looks. She said she was from GT previously and changed places recently.

S*ju was the name she used and started calling me patiyo from the begining. Gave a good msg and soon started speaking about the subject "extras". She wanted to know what should be done to be my regular pick at the place and straight away was quoting above 2k for HJ.

"GT eke apiwa alluwath 2k labenawa" and "no husband, have to look after 2 year old son, have to pay the day care. Bla bla. Was her stories.

I said no need. My price was only 500. As she didn't agree, settled for the msg and returned.

Face .6.

Body. 6.

GFE .3 (Was talking only about money)

Damage. 2k.

Room. Very clean

Amdan7
11-18-11, 07:43
Hi people,

I am a new comer to the forum but have been a long time viewer and a regular monger, mostly outside SL (In States, UK, Hong Kong, France and Thailand ). In the recent past I have tried some of Colombo's finest,

It's funny that I have got better services at P*and*a than Amda as I am a regular there. Trick is to go in the eve when the dr guy is not there, you can call before 7. 30pm and make an appointment...Thanks for the detail. I'll try ASAP. But it should have been changed as time passed. BTW fact is we can get services there.

Cheers!

Mongoosa
11-18-11, 09:09
Hi people,

I am a new comer to the forum but have been a long time viewer and a regular monger, mostly outside SL (In States, UK, Hong Kong, France and Thailand ). In the recent past I have tried some of Colombo's finest,

You can choose the girl

www.141sex.com

And know wht your getting. Also safe, as no chance of getting caught to someone you know.

DoolittleWelcome!

Blessed to have guys like you here.

What is that link you have posted?

ChrisMonger3
11-18-11, 16:53
Welcome doolittle. Super first post. Looking forward to reading more of your good work.

Chrismonger3

ChrisMonger3
11-18-11, 16:54
I am having issues trying to log on to the forum as of late. Is anyone else having the same issue?

Chrismonger3

Doolittle
11-18-11, 17:31
Welcome!

Blessed to have guys like you here.

What is that link you have posted?Thanks guys!

Sorry, this is the English version http://******.com/en/

Basically, It's the only and the best sex contact list in the world (available for girls in HK, China, Thailand and Taiwan) locals available from 7. 5k. 15k, and foreigners up to 20. 25k.

Agree it's a bit on the high side, but Hell man, you get the best here, from cheap Chinese to hot expensive Russians.

Can give some hot contacts of HK for anybody interested in visiting the country. (I'm a regular there ).

Have fun!

Doolittle.

Mongoosa
11-18-11, 17:37
I am having issues trying to log on to the forum as of late. Is anyone else having the same issue?

Chrismonger3Yes CM3!

I posted an experience and it got stuck in the middle when I pressed "upload report". Couldn't recover the text. Really pissed off. I spent about 20 minutes to type that.

=============================================

Hi Mongoosa,

I strongly suggest to everyone who is writing a long report that they write it in a word processing program first, then proofread and spell check, then save it as file on their computer, [u]THEN copy and paste it into the forum.

With this method, there is no danger of losing your work, and besides, it's easier to write in a real word procession program first. Even if you're in an Internet Cafe computer with no word processing program installed, you can always use Notepad or WordPad.

Thanks,

Jackson

Destiny Child
11-18-11, 18:29
AL*A in Maharagama (both places. Girls are very friendly, limited extras, but some are good GFEs like W*S*A, D*L*K* and NI*N*A) ,

W*D*M*A in Kalubowila. Good sessions with I*D*A and M*NJ* with extra services at all times. Other girl there M*NM*li is a waste of time.Whatz this place in Maharagama. Have not heard of it before. Kalubowila. The letters sound like a place in Narahenpita? Or are you talking about the place in Kalubowila near the bridge and in a small road along side the canal?

Destiny Child
11-18-11, 18:39
Tried this place. Good Place, seems there are 7 talents and 5 rooms. Says the talents are assigned on roster. Talent I got was average. Good enough ending. More people should go there. The talent said I am only the 2nd for her where as it was 5:00 PM in the day!

Regarding the idea about LE in the Forum. DO NOT underestimate. And do not judge LE by the day to day officers we see on the street. Speak cautiously. We don't want these poor girls caught for something which is not a crime in my opinion. Its more of a social service!

Muthumala
11-19-11, 02:41
Hi all,

All the information on this post is available as previous posts in this forum itself. Even the coding of names are the same. Refer post by RameshT and subsequent posting with coding by Kinghtlancelot on W*D*M*D* Kalubowila.

If you carefully go through you can find similarities with the other incidents that are posted here.

[QUOTE=Doolittle; 1218282]Hi people,

It's funny that I have got better services at P*and*a than Amda as I am a regular there. Trick is to go in the eve when the dr guy is not there, you can call before 7. 30pm and make an appointment to any time in the night, (only available to regular visitors ). There are two girls. The best is H*S, she would do extras and you could get her no to contact her outside if needed. (also mentioned by another member in the forum before ).

Doordielk
11-19-11, 02:50
Hi people,

You can choose the girl

www.141sex.com

And know wht your getting. Also safe, as no chance of getting caught to someone you know.

DoolittleHw do you find contacts from this site (www.141sex.com) this is a just a crappy scam advertising site?

Ty.

Tharanga

Ranjan1975
11-19-11, 04:08
Hi

Thank you very much for all the mongers for your contribution.

I am new to the forum and look forward to contribute more.

I am in to mongering lately and would like to share my experience in future.

Happy mongering.

Doolittle
11-19-11, 05:22
Hi all,

All the information on this post is available as previous posts in this forum itself. Even the coding of names are the same. Refer post by RameshT and subsequent posting with coding by Kinghtlancelot on W*D*M*D* Kalubowila.

If you carefully go through you can find similarities with the other incidents that are posted here.

[QUOTE=Doolittle; 1218282]Hi people,

It's funny that I have got better services at P*and*a than Amda as I am a regular there. Trick is to go in the eve when the dr guy is not there, you can call before 7. 30pm and make an appointment to any time in the night, (only available to regular visitors ). There are two girls. The best is H*S, she would do extras and you could get her no to contact her outside if needed. (also mentioned by another member in the forum before ).This post is disappointing!

Specially when new comers like us try to post experiences, but I am not offended as anybody can say this. I can not help if there are similarities in some of my experiences, obviously this will be so, as most of the fellow mongers here have tried all these places! , how ever yet, it cannot be similar to all my experiences.

Anywayz Muthumala, It's up to you to believe it or not, as I don't see any reason to prove my self.

Cheers mate!

Doolittle.

Doolittle
11-19-11, 05:32
Whatz this place in Maharagama. Have not heard of it before. Kalubowila. The letters sound like a place in Narahenpita? Or are you talking about the place in Kalubowila near the bridge and in a small road along side the canal?Hi,

The place in Maharagama is the one between Maharagama junc and Boralesgamuwa junc. (They have another one just down pepiliyana junc on the way to raththanapitiya junc)

Yes, the place in Kalubowila is the one near the bridge and in front of the canal. I would advise to take caution when going here as one of the girls here is a run away from home and people might be looking for her soon. She also mentioned she has high end contacts in her family who are C. So please guyz, be cautious.

And safe,

Happy mongering,

Doolittle.

Doolittle
11-19-11, 05:40
Tried this place. Good Place, seems there are 7 talents and 5 rooms. Says the talents are assigned on roster. Talent I got was average. Good enough ending. More people should go there. The talent said I am only the 2nd for her where as it was 5:00 PM in the day!

Regarding the idea about LE in the Forum. DO NOT underestimate. And do not judge LE by the day to day officers we see on the street. Speak cautiously. We don't want these poor girls caught for something which is not a crime in my opinion. Its more of a social service!I am with you one this one. We can never under estimate, I have seen C* who are averaged in English. Happen to cross a double line once and tried to get away by sweet talk, but to my amazement the guy (young) , replied me in average English (only had trouble with a few pronunciations, like the usual ).

SO guys, just be exxtra careful as we want our assets to be well hidden.

TC,

Doolittle.

Jonny Small85
11-19-11, 06:11
Anyone has been in touch with tea boy. I am sure that there may be certain members who were able to get hold of him offline. Wondering if he had been a victim of a raid.

Pujith
11-19-11, 11:28
Guys, If I purchase the subscription here, by what name it will appear in the credit card bill? Reply soon.

MefrmSL
11-19-11, 15:04

Regarding the idea about LE in the Forum. DO NOT underestimate. And do not judge LE by the day to day officers we see on the street. Speak cautiously. We don't want these poor girls caught for something which is not a crime in my opinion. Its more of a social service!I like it! Why should they get punished for delighting us!

Pujith
11-19-11, 16:48
This day, I hoped to satisfy my need to fu*k a slim, fair aunty, saree wearing type one has suddenly emerged. So I contacted this dealer from kaduwela and ask me if he can prepare me a one like that. He told me that he will look for a one and tell me in five minuets. And he called back; said aunty is available, but is not wearing sarees. I though "oh. What the fu*k" and said ok. Then I went there, to the place where he told me to come (a junction). He took me there in a wheeler and went to a rest house which is well hidden and looked quite secure. When I arrived, that so called aunty was there and I was so disappointed by her look. I told the dealer this. And he said me to wait in the wheeler for he will arrange something. After few minutes, he came, and told me he is having a new girl that is about 18 and is beautiful. Then I asked him to show her to me and he pointed out a girl that is just getting out of the restaurant after an encounter. She had a perfect body that looked very fresh and I said Ok. So there I was waiting for her in the room and she arrived with the dealer, who handed over me two condoms as usual. She asked if she can have a smoke, and I said Ok. So after smoking, she grabbed me with the penis and put the condom herself and begin to suck. It felt very good, but I was little disappointed with that she refused to play with the balls. Then I asked her to bend over to fuck her in my favorite position (doggy) and she refused telling that she had an abortion and it pains if she is fucked in that way anymore. Then I did some alternative positions and I must tell that her pussy is awesome and really felt fresh and tight. After the first cumming, I relaxed for a while, while she called with her boyfriend, pretending she is in somewhere else. After recharging, I started humping her again and best thing about her is that she seems enjoying it for she made sexy noises and started licking my ear. That was very comforting till she started biting my ear hard at one of her climax. All the time she was very chatty and she said she is from kurunegala and her target for today is 10k. And she was cuddling with me and she was asking about me fucking campus girls and about my GF. I claimed that I don't have a GF and she looked amused and said that I'm really good looking and look like a bunny LOL! But all the time she is playing some dominating but is not that uncomfortable.

Face : 8/10.

Body : 9. 5/10.

F*ck : 8/10.

Oral : 7/10.

Attitude : 8/10.

Damage : 3000 + 700 (rc)

EmpiersHunter
11-19-11, 16:59
Guys, If I purchase the subscription here, by what name it will appear in the credit card bill? Reply soon.It is appeared with a name of CHARITIES, INC no issue in that.

BR.

EH

Jager
11-19-11, 18:08
This is my first post in this forum, and here is my embarrassing report:

Yesterday evening I left with a TukTuk driver from the World Trade Center after he told me about that good massage place he will take me to. When we entered, the Mama-san was sitting behind a desk with about 6 Sri Lankan girls, around her. One girl with fairer skin had a friendly smile, and was pushy. Mama-san asked for Rs 5, 000. I told her no, and left the room, and told the driver we are leaving. She yelled at me to come back and pay discount of Rs 4, 000. I know, I know what all of you are rightfully thinking: way too much. But I was not thinking right and paid anyway. It should have been 1, 000. Mama-san was pissed and unfriendly that I had asked for less. The girl went into the room first, which wasn't really a room, but a division with a wooden board. In there was a small old very narrow cod along a dirty 2. 5 m long wall, the whole room was maybe 2 m wide and dirty. She told me to take off my clothes and came back with an orange towel that she placed on the cod. I took my clothes off and laid on my stomach.

Without asking she sprinkled powder on my back and started the most painful massage. She just rubbed and squeezed my skin with both of her hands to the point where it really hurts. She then said in very broken English Rs 5, 000 for extra service, I said no 1, 000, she got mad, said 5, 000 again, I said no extra service, then 4, 000, and I said no 2, 000. She had by now stopped the painful rubbing, and I said 2, 000 for a handshake. She pestered me over and over again and got mad, that was the point I should have just put my clothes back on and left. But I was not thinking with my main head, instead with the little head. In order to stop the pestering and nagging, I was dumb enough to have paid her 4, 000. Now a day later, what an idiot I was and how foolish of me, but I really just wanted to get it over with and that was the only way she stopped her nagging. As soon as she had the money, she pulled out her fairly large tits and began rubbing them on my little friend, who seemed to wake up now, since the nagging had stopped.

All I could think at this point was the other helpful posts on this forum explaining, that they just pull out their tits and never wash them. I avoided much contact with them in my face, which she tried several times. She then started with the handshake and I was glad I came fairly fast and was so relieved the torture massage and the hand job was over. She came back with a small paper tissue and I cleaned myself up.

Now it gets wired and worse, when I was sitting there on the cod naked, a short (1. 50 m) unattractive girl suddenly walked through the curtain in our 'room' and started to touch my thighs. I thought what is going on, just leave me alone and let me out of here. She stood in front of me and started rubbing me, I took her hands and said NO, she didn't accept that and kept her hands on my thighs and knees. I took them off about 3-4 times and tried to get into my underwear and pants. She would not let me go and repeated to say: 2 girl massages. 2 girl massages. I must have been taken by her for such a dumb tourist paying 4, 000 for that dirty place and being such an idiot on top of that to pay even more for extra service. After the 5th time of telling her no, thanks, and being finally able to put my clothes back on, I stepped out in the front room and left. While all this was going on, I heard another customer come in, and he was shown the 'room' in front of my 'room' which was even smaller, and he was smarter than me, and had left.

The Tuktuk driver had waited for me and couldn't understand that I didn't like 'his' place.

You are all thinking what an idiot to pay Rs 8, 000, I totally agree you are right, I just wanted to share this embarrassing story with you, to help the next monger, first of all to avoid this place and secondly to NOT let the little head interfere so much with our judgment. We all know this when we are not in those places, but once you are there just say no, I know I learned my lesson, and hope to do so next time.

Another thing, I learned and maybe some of you as well. I will NEVER pay again first, BEFORE being able to see the place where the massage actual will take place. If I had seen that dirty 'room' with a wooden panel, a curtain for a door, and the uncomfortable small table-bed, I would have never paid the 4, 000 entrance fee to begin with. I hope that story will help some of you.

Jager, embarrassed to have been taken for such an idiot and tourist.

RitigalaJ
11-20-11, 05:09
Guys, If I purchase the subscription here, by what name it will appear in the credit card bill? Reply soon.Your credit care statement will not indicate you made a payment to The International Sex Guide. Instead, it will show a different name. This is sufficient to satisfy the curiosity of almost everyone.

Downside is, should someone google that name, they will know exactly what the payment is for since that company links to the ISG. This is something this site owner should consider. Perhaps changing the name to a better one and using an image to depict name rather than text so that automated web site scanning programs do not show the name on search results.

You can refer the FAQ section to find out the exact name.

Doolittle
11-20-11, 06:13
Hw do you find contacts from this site (

www.141sex.com

) this is a just a crappy scam advertising site?

Ty.

TharangaDear Tharanga,

The site is not crappy at all, please try the Eng version posted in my previous post (www.******.com/en/)

This is how it works. First you decide if you want outdoors or a "hotel walk in" (I have always tried the hotel walk in ). You can select the girl from the site depending on the area your hotel is located (note. The girls only agree to come if you are in the same area, if not they have to pay very high taxi fees due to the extra charges in the highways ).

You can select the girls of different nationalities (if you want English speaking chicks. They are available under "others", how ever very expensive. Lowest foreign would cost about 20k ). Then you call the no on the site which is answered by the pimp, give him the hotel name and no and room no and they call you back to discuss details. You give him the name of the chick you want and time (usually from 10pm. 4 am only, as some of these chicks are teachers, bankers and girls who do reputed work during day time ). Once agreed the chick takes about 30. 40 mins to come. Then you spend 1. 2 hours of quality time (depending on the time and chick you have taken) and get her direct no if needed and sends her back (so that next time you don't have to call the pimp ).

I have had some good experiences as well as some bad ones, one bad one was not getting the Chinese chick I wanted and rejecting her completely while having to pay her taxi fees. Suggest if you are trying, go for the ones that have a video clip posted as most of the pics are with very heavy make up and they are much different when you meet face to face.

The best I have had is with a stunning Georgian girl called Sophia, called her really late at about 3am (usually if you are the last customer they stay with you the entire night ). Did her a few times for about an hour with BJ, a good bloody 69, FS at different positions till both of us came. Bonus was doing the same thing next morning in the shower, after which she dressed and went to her aunts place. She said she is going back to Georgia after earning enough cash to build her house back home. Wanted to get her back after about a week, but her no didn't work and I realized she was taken out from the 141. Didn't know why, may be she went back home.

Have plans to go there again during Christmas, hope fully!

Doolittle.

Doolittle
11-20-11, 06:18
Anyone has been in touch with tea boy. I am sure that there may be certain members who were able to get hold of him offline. Wondering if he had been a victim of a raid.Guyz,

This sound scary, can this really happen?

I have seen on tv and the papers that girls and pimps taken into custody, but do they get the customers too? Really hope not!

Any body had any bad encounters willing to share? Might save a soul.

Regards,

Doolittle.

Kaoz099
11-20-11, 07:43
Hi guys! Can someone please direct me to finding 'The Garden of the Goddess'. I have my PM active.

Cheers

Sunils
11-20-11, 14:18
Hi senior members,

Recently I saw an ad in Sunday observer hitads 24hrs massage place called suw* having Thai, Chinese, and local. Has anyone tried that place? I would like to know whether we can get FS from thai. I have never been there.

I am thinking of going to either Julian* H or this place. Never been to both the places. Friends can you all tell me which one will be the best.

Thanks a lot

Destiny Child
11-20-11, 17:04

Jager, embarrassed to have been taken for such an idiot and tourist.What to do. These things happen. And you are in a foreign country, intimidation and giving in situation is my understanding.

Destiny Child
11-20-11, 17:12

Face : 8/10.

Body : 9. 5/10.

F*ck : 8/10.

Oral : 7/10.

Attitude : 8/10.

Damage : 3000 + 700 (rc) Shah! You should send me the contact :DDD

Destiny Child
11-20-11, 17:13
Anyone has been in touch with tea boy. I am sure that there may be certain members who were able to get hold of him offline. Wondering if he had been a victim of a raid.Probably Tea Boy got caught to his wife while he fell asleep while typing a encounter and it was a big scene, near divorce case, gone to rehab. And now living a happy family life and does not need ISG any more :PPP

ChrisMonger3
11-20-11, 17:23
Guys, If I purchase the subscription here, by what name it will appear in the credit card bill? Reply soon.You can get all the info you need on the forum. Read the relavant pages on the home page Pujith.

ChrisMonger3
11-20-11, 17:35

Jager, embarrassed to have been taken for such an idiot and tourist.Really sorry to have read your report and indeed you have exceeded in your payments. The 2nd girl might have come as she must have been told that you are dishing out money. She she wanted to try her luck. As this place is dirty and bad. And looks like a total rip off, please go ahead and give full name and details of the place and the girls. So that our fellow mates in this forum will avoid this place.

Chrismonger3

BionicMan
11-20-11, 18:09
This is my first post in this forum, and here is my embarrassing report: Jager, embarrassed to have been taken for such an idiot and tourist.Very honest report and thanks for it.

Somehow better these warning reports than small porn stories.

On an afterthought maybe you should not have taken the"advice" of the tuk-tuk driver. Just as taxi drivers, they are the best friends of the MP's not yours.

Goran47
11-20-11, 20:25
At once a Sri-Lankan sees a fair fellow, they think that the fair man is so rich, you can see dollar sign in their eyes. I am living in one of the richest countries in the world but we are not rich, high income gives high bills, high tax so in the end isn't much left. A ticket to Sri-Lanka will cost me about 160 000, then I need money for my living. Still for all I have cost in my country even if I am in Sri-Lanka. I have counted with costs in Sweden then I am in Sri-Lanka for about 170000-200000 rps a month.

Difficult then you are not familiar with Colombo, you don`t know the places, you don`t know where you are. Then you are writing about the spas, I don`t know at all where you are.

This guys driving three wheelers gets commission if they take people to a certain place. If you see that you are not satisfied with the place and the girl tell them that you don`t want. When three wheeler guy took me to a lot of places in Kalpiiya, terrible places and girls, fat like I don't know what, asking 10000 for an hour, I will never go to a place like that. Told him from the beginning that I am not interested, I just came from my pimp after I have taken a nice sweet girl. There are other people trying to cheat you, you have an earlier story about the temple people.

What I have read earlier on this pages even Sri-Lankans get cheated sometimes.

If you go with someone try check out the person first, try to look is this person looking thrust full, don`t promise anything. See that the goods are good before you pay. Don't let other people control you. Colombo is a big city with a lot of different people and all of them isn`t your friends. So doesn`t matter if you are a tourist or a Sri-Lankan, be careful out there

Have a nice day.

Göran

Jager
11-20-11, 21:49
Chrismonger3,

Here are the details about the rip-off place, It is referred to as "Queens" Health Centre on 45/4 or 49/4 of the Road in my report. I threw the card away, and the girl never gave me her name, the first one was the lightest of them, the second one can be easily spotted since she is very short and unattractive (at least in my eyes).

Hope that helps, and thanks for all your understanding.

I think stuff like this happens more then we know, it just doesn't get posted often, since it is well. Embarrassing, but true.

Good to have your support and hope that serves as some kind of warning to others.

Jager.

Really sorry to have read your report and indeed you have exceeded in your payments. The 2nd girl might have come as she must have been told that you are dishing out money. She she wanted to try her luck. As this place is dirty and bad. And looks like a total rip off, please go ahead and give full name and details of the place and the girls. So that our fellow mates in this forum will avoid this place.

Chrismonger3

Muthumala
11-21-11, 08:11
This place is a Rs. 1000/= place with girls also seeking 1000/= for all access and HJ.

Service used to be very good, but thoroughly unhygienic.

I don't go there anymore.

The moral of the story is.

" Don't drink and Monger!"

Chrismonger3,

Here are the details about the rip-off place, It is referred to as "Queens" Health Centre on 45/4 or 49/4 of the Road in my report. I threw the card away, and the girl never gave me her name, the first one was the lightest of them, the second one can be easily spotted since she is very short and unattractive (at least in my eyes).

Jager.

Makita1976
11-21-11, 12:57
Hi guys,

Any contacts available in Maldives,

What I hear is its all done secretly also there is no reports in ISG as well.

So any help would be appreciated.

Rgds,

MK

Laxxx
11-21-11, 16:14
This day, I hoped to satisfy my need to fu*k a slim, fair aunty, saree wearing type one has suddenly emerged. So I contacted this dealer from kaduwela and ask me if he can prepare me a one like that. He told me that he will look for a one and tell me in five minuets. And he called back; said aunty...Please, Let me know some contcts to these places. New to Colombo and had a misserable experience.

Please help

Doolittle
11-21-11, 17:36
Probably Tea Boy got caught to his wife while he fell asleep while typing a encounter and it was a big scene, near divorce case, gone to rehab. And now living a happy family life and does not need ISG any more :PPPCould happen to any one of us.

Something to think about!

DhineshPerera
11-22-11, 00:12
Hey guys,

2 third party reports but they are credible from fellow mongers so figured I would post them anyway.

The new place that opened up opposite kin* Chinese restaurant off havelock road was supposed to be excellent!

I knew the history of the place formerly being a brothel and inactive for many years.

First friend went there and said it was good service, GFE and access to the top. However the place closed thereafter for 2 weeks citing a funeral in the family.

It started functioning again last week but when I tried to drop my friend off on Sunday for a little fun, they asked me to come to the park road place I recently posted about.

Apparently the girl was a 5, similar standard to ni*l*k* at al*a on dehiwala road between maharagama and borelasgamuwa. However she was only interested in the cash- no GFE no access to assets and was very mechanical about the HJ.

On the whole, avoid. Will keep you updated if the situation changes.

Regards,

Dhinesh Perera

DhineshPerera
11-22-11, 00:38
Hey guys,

I got used to one spa, just because it was fairly discreet, away from main roads, far from my area and if you are a regular you are bound to get at least HJ.

Took the*l*k* and she was very friendly. Good massage which I must say most places do not bother with anymore. I appreciate a good relaxing massage and some release thereafter. Not something you get at Selena Spa, wattala (complete garbage mind you).

Anyway. 45 mins of a solid massage where junior was standing to attention right through, partially because she teasingly encouraged him on and off but also because I generally hold him up. Some cheap thrill on my part I guess.

Thereafter she asked if I wanted a head massage which is usually the Que to say nope, little head massage! Smile and point. The GFE at this place is such that terms typically used like sh*ke are frowned upon. Very energetic and with a smile right through, very pleasant. Limited touching over the clothes and no assets shown, she is usually shy.

Looks: 3.

Body: 4.

GFE: 7.

Visit again: yes.

Please note I rank on the same scale I rank girls I would date to keep things comparable hence the low scores.

Based on standards some of the posts read and girls I know out of experience. 7,6. 7 would be the revised numbers.

Best of luck,

Dhinesh Perera

Mage Wasthuwa
11-22-11, 03:38
Chrismonger3,

Hope that helps, and thanks for all your understanding.

I think stuff like this happens more then we know, it just doesn't get posted often, since it is well. Embarrassing, but true.

Good to have your support and hope that serves as some kind of warning to others.

Jager.Jager:

It is sad to hear that you had a bad experience. That is the nature of mongering not only in Sri Lanka it happens all over the world. Again if you had asked for some help prior to setting off to Sri Lanka there are plenty of Seniors who would have given you some good directions using the PM facility. Again this is not the reflection of Sri Lanka generally people are nice. But be vary of the tourist guys and the tuk tuk drivers they are scums trying to milk the tourists.

MG

LonelyChap
11-22-11, 04:01
Recent day, I was having a holyday after a long time and I was horny as hell. So I have gone through some FB groups that shares escort numbers, with positive feedback from the ones who tried. There I found a dealer's number who's name is Nadeeka. So I decided to call her and she answered me after several tryouts and I said her that I had the number from FB. And she told she is having lots of girls with her. She said to come to a certain place near kaduwela, and call her. I did as she asked and she told me to get a three wheeler and come to a specific junction so she will pick me up. I went there and waited about fifteen minuets, that finally she picked me up in a wheel. Inside, there was this girl, quite bad looking and when she told that it is the girl when we got out of the three wheeler at a certain rest house, I refused. She asked my flavor then and made few phone calls and told to stay in the room until she comes up with some other girl. The room was quite good. Clean bed, clean cloths etc. So after about 20 minutes, there came a three wheeler again. With a quite good looking girl. And three wheeler driver handed me two condoms. She gave me a good oral + nuts suck and in F*cking she had no pose restrictions (recently some of the girls claimed me that they can't do doggy for it hurts them, for they had an abortion before.) I had 2 shots and the adventure is quite good.Hey Pujith,

Your post is so interesting. Can you give me few hints to find those FB groups. Don't specify those names here. Just give me some hints. I tried but I cudnt find.

Thanks

Muthumala
11-22-11, 05:38
Please give more details. You can pm me. I know the location. Tell me about extras.

Regarding the idea about LE in the Forum. DO NOT underestimate. And do not judge LE by the day to day officers we see on the street. Speak cautiously. We don't want these poor girls caught for something which is not a crime in my opinion. Its more of a social service!

RameshT
11-22-11, 08:12
Guyz,

This sound scary, can this really happen?

I have seen on tv and the papers that girls and pimps taken into custody, but do they get the customers too? Really hope not!

Any body had any bad encounters willing to share? Might save a soul.

Regards,

Doolittle.Well. I was a victim but escaped.

This is how it happend. Went to a place close to a "Park" in Borella. This was some time back. After starting the massage, the girl was going in & out of the room. Then suddenly, a plainclothes man walked, looked all over but did not say anything. To be honest, it did not strike to me that it was a raid. I just waited on the bed, face down with towel. AFter a while, changed & went out, as I saw a police officer in uniform.

I just hung around. There were other guys too, about two. They also told me to wait. They were questioning the girl & THE DOCTOR.

After a while one of the other guys started talking big, that he knows high ups etc. I just kept my mouth shut. They got angry.

One guy saw me silent, called me & asked questions. I answered, but said I did not get anything. They asked how often I came. I told it was my second. They asked if I came back with ULTERIOR MOTIVES. I said yes, if allowed.

Then they wrote my details & sent me. That's it. I was worried I will get calls, but never got.

So I would suggest if caught-

(1) Keep your gab shut.

(2) Without giving away the girls, just lightly say you were expecting extras but did not get it.

(3) Try to be cool (I know it's tough)

This way with my experience, I was able to get away.

BR

Doolittle
11-22-11, 09:03
Well. I was a victim but escaped.

This is how it happend. Went to a place close to a "Park" in Borella. This was some time back. After starting the massage, the girl was going in & out of the room. Then suddenly, a plainclothes man walked, looked all over but did not say anything. To be honest, it did not strike to me that it was a raid. I just waited on the bed, face down with towel. AFter a while, changed & went out, as I saw a police officer in uniform.

I just hung around. There were other guys too, about two. They also told me to wait. They were questioning the girl & THE DOCTOR.

After a while one of the other guys started talking big, that he knows high ups etc. I just kept my mouth shut. They got angry.

One guy saw me silent, called me & asked questions. I answered, but said I did not get anything. They asked how often I came. I told it was my second. They asked if I came back with ULTERIOR MOTIVES. I said yes, if allowed.

Then they wrote my details & sent me. That's it. I was worried I will get calls, but never got.

(1) Keep your gab shut.

(2) Without giving away the girls, just lightly say you were expecting extras but did not get it.

BRThanks for the advice! Highly appreciated!

Kamakolla
11-22-11, 16:19
I doubt their having the brains or the ability to write english.True! Couldn't agree more. We know about our le.

Knight Lancelot
11-23-11, 06:13

(1) Keep your gab shut.

BRWise move Ramesh!

Goran47
11-23-11, 08:41
http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5460863789

Some one knowing this girl?

Have a nice day

Pujith
11-23-11, 11:13
Hey Pujith,

Your post is so interesting. Can you give me few hints to find those FB groups. Don't specify those names here. Just give me some hints. I tried but I cudnt find.

ThanksMacho, Just search "badu" or "badu numbers" in search category. Cheers!

DLasantha
11-23-11, 15:52

They asked if I came back with ULTERIOR MOTIVES. I said yes, if allowed.

BRMachan why did you say them this is your second visit, why you said you welcome extras? Those are not favourable answers to you no? Why didn't you tell this is your first visit and no extras are expected there?

ChrisMonger3
11-23-11, 18:40
I have been to both places. I personally would recommend JH. Though expensive. You will most likely get a good service and if you negociate right. You will have a great time. This is my opinion.

Chrismonger3

Hi senior members,

Recently I saw an ad in Sunday observer hitads 24hrs massage place called suw* having Thai, Chinese, and local. Has anyone tried that place? I would like to know whether we can get FS from thai. I have never been there.

I am thinking of going to either Julian* H or this place. Never been to both the places. Friends can you all tell me which one will be the best.

Thanks a lot

ChrisMonger3
11-23-11, 18:43
Why are some forum members just speculating things about Tea boy? I do hope he returns to the forum and all's well.

Probably Tea Boy got caught to his wife while he fell asleep while typing a encounter and it was a big scene, near divorce case, gone to rehab. And now living a happy family life and does not need ISG any more :PPP

Destiny Child
11-24-11, 03:35
Why are some forum members just speculating things about Tea boy? I do hope he returns to the forum and all's well.Ha ha take it easy CM3, its very clearly a Joke not a speculation. (but a probable joke cause once I have read in one of the posts. The guy said it was his last. He has fell asleep on the machine while he had the ISG page opened and logged on and his wife has come and read the posts and found what he has been up to. Nice way to get busted after all the careful planning and secretive tours)

Destiny Child
11-24-11, 03:56

BRI heard abotu this. This is the time there was a series of raids. The thing is the girl who got the police envoy had felt suspicious and has had not done the HJ so they were not arrested.

Amdan7
11-24-11, 06:31
Guys,

I went to the place Yesterday. And me sh* also. To my surprise she remembered me, though our previous encounter was about 2 years ago. Straight away on to the subject. And said that its not like those days, now any thing is possible.

But guys, the place is bloody expensive. 3k was minimum and if you want a happy ending it will be minimum 5k. And if you want b2b it will be around 8-10k. Poooof.

I had a bit chat, and kindly said that I didn't bring that much money, and came back. She said that they are opened till 11. 30 pm. And gave me her number, if I am coming for a b2b sort of a thing, which she indicated that FS is included though not directly said, give her a call.

Had to satisfied with Sel* place down thalawathugoda road, which a girl called An*s* gave me good GFE.

Cheers,

Amda

Mongoosa
11-24-11, 06:34
Exactly one week ago on last Thursday I paid a visit to the Kalu-Canal place by around 2 pm. There were a lot of schoolboys with their sporting kits in front of that place sitting on the brink of the canal. I was a bit afraid whether there could be some kid who I know. I just put my head down and walked into the place. I was welcomed by the Doctor who recorded my name (whatever I told) and time in his register. I just glanced through the register and saw a name Ramesh just before mine who has come at 1:30 pm. I just thought to myself whether it could be one of our seniors.

Took the girl who drives the Indian Car. She is dark, average body, and the highlight is the dimple in her cheeks when she smiles, may be in her early 30s or late 20s. Went to the room and had a shower in the attached bathroom. She came in a while and asked what I want and I opted for the soft. She did a nice job with the massage though she got a few calls in the middle. Initially I was wearing the towel in my loins and she pulled it off when I was laying supine which made my junior to stand smart. When she was massaging my chest I asked whether I could touch her. A smile came as a reply. I took that as the green signal and started exploring under her top and bra. Unclasped her bra and took her boobs out and they looked really nice with areola of perfect circles. I commented that they were beautiful and she said 'Is it'? Started sucking both and at that time she was already busy with my junior without even asking for my permission. She didn't rush and spent about 20 minutes with it until I came. Before I came I asked her to work on my nipples and she did all what I requested for. After the session she immediately went to the bathroom and washed her breasts before stuffing them back in.

A tip was never discussed. Very good attitude!

Had a shower, tipped her 500 and left the place. By this time those school boys were not there. Best.

Place: 7.

Face: 6.

Figure: 7.

Attitude: 10.

GFE: 8.

Massage: 8.

HJ: 9.

Cleanliness: 9.

Value for money: 9.

Damage: 1000+500.

Chance of return: Yes.

I posted this on the same day but, it got stuck and I couldn't recover the text. Wrote it again today.

Mongoosa
11-24-11, 07:03
It looks like they don't have Sha Cola to serve in the Goddess of Riches place. Does anybody have any vital info?

Having Sha cola at the Goddess of Riches place was one of the best experiences of mine.

Key Boy
11-24-11, 10:11
Anyone got contact with 'deepthi' in Dehiwala?

I went to her many times in last two years. But now I lost her contact.

Kiwi2011
11-24-11, 13:15
Seen nice Chinese girls leaving the Renaissance apartments in Colombo 5. Can say what their profession is by how they are dressed. They get into a taxi and then leave. Any advice on how I can get in contact with them? Do they operate through a spa?

Thanks!

Destiny Child
11-25-11, 03:26
Guys,

Had to satisfied with Sel* place down thalawathugoda road, which a girl called An*s* gave me good GFE.

Cheers,

AmdaDo they still ask you for the I'd at Sel Place? How do you rate An*s*

Destiny Child
11-25-11, 03:53
Took the girl who drives the Indian Car. She is dark, average body, and the highlight is the dimple in her cheeks when she smiles, may be in her early 30s or late 20s.Drives Indian Car ha ha there are many indian cars but as I know her name is something else unless I deciphered your coding wrong. Well this girl has certainly changed now. I was there in the initial days and she hated her job and argued with me on how bad I am to be coming to these places and with the experince she had here she hates men etc. And she will find some other job soon. I think now she has no option but settled in which seems a common thing for most girls. Like most of the other girls she is divorced and with a kid. She has actually studied ayurvedic massaging at navinna ayurveda and had never thougth the job will involve this type of situation. 2nd time I met her after many months she was a bit embarrased thats she was still working there and did not argue with me on anything. Very sweet girl but tough as well.

Mongoosa
11-25-11, 06:12
Drives Indian Car ha ha there are many indian cars but as I know her name is something else unless I deciphered your coding wrong. Well this girl has certainly changed now. I was there in the initial days and she hated her job and argued with me on how bad I am to be coming to these places and with the experince she had here she hates men etc. And she will find some other job soon. I think now she has no option but settled in which seems a common thing for most girls. Like most of the other girls she is divorced and with a kid. She has actually studied ayurvedic massaging at navinna ayurveda and had never thougth the job will involve this type of situation. 2nd time I met her after many months she was a bit embarrased thats she was still working there and did not argue with me on anything. Very sweet girl but tough as well.I think you are also referring to the same girl. The best we can do to the good providers is to patronize.

She is sweet. Didn't see the tough side. She is clean too.

Member #4251
11-25-11, 09:26
1. Visit to Thai joint@M*

2. After a long time called senior one there and checked whether there are any new ones. She said there is girl called S* is good. She small made and very pleasant. Can speak good English, in her late 20s.

3. Had a very fantastic session with her.

4. Those who have access to there can PM me for the name.

6. Visit to Thalawathugoda place

7. Visited the above place ref given by Smartpupu. I want rate accruing to home she average about 5 in look and supportive service. She can visit outside in Sundays. She about late 20 / early 30 I think.

1. I think she has the Pujith's requirement except she is not wearing saree.

10. Visit to Col 08 Place

11. Got the reference from Destiny Child and visited the place. This place little in the residential and close to the Schools. Which seems to be insecure to me. Got a chubby fair 30+ Muslim lady called sha. Massage is average. Demanded tip to roaming in upper part. According to her they will assign to roaster basis to first time visitors. After 2, 3 visit only they will allow you to select. Seems to be good selections' have seen 2 young things who were outside went immediately on my arrival. If anyone have good reference please pm me.

Amdan7
11-25-11, 10:03
do they still ask you for the i'd at sel place? how do you rate an*s*nope. no id's required. just tell them normal massage.

the girl is short and slim, (small made) curly hair, skin is on the dark side. gfe is 10/10. top assets are allowed she is scared to offer bottom for fingering, but allowed for limited time with a frightened look at the door. all 4 girls were wearing pants, i don't know coincidence or management wanted restricted access in order to avoid le's. no bj, but good hj.

she dint even talked about a tip. i offered 500-, and asked is it enough, didn't say any thing, and didn't even bothered counting the bunch of 100 rupee notes.

all in all, limited entertainment, for a low budget. (entrance is 1k).

recommend if you are enjoying gfe.

amda

ChrisMonger3
11-25-11, 10:11
Seen nice Chinese girls leaving the Renaissance apartments in Colombo 5. Can say what their profession is by how they are dressed. They get into a taxi and then leave. Any advice on how I can get in contact with them? Do they operate through a spa?

Thanks!These are mostly, if not all, freelancers. Just walk upto them and speak to them or you can go to casinos and meet them.

RameshT
11-25-11, 13:05
Machan why did you say them this is your second visit, why you said you welcome extras? Those are not favourable answers to you no? Why didn't you tell this is your first visit and no extras are expected there?Well. The earlier guy said that this was his first visit & he came for a genuine massage, which they disbelieved & rediculed the fellow. So I answered in the affirmative. Also they asked me if the doctor asked me to discuss extras with the girls, which I said NO.

So that's why I was let off.

ChrisMonger3
11-25-11, 17:32
I must admit, I might have not answered the way you had answered. But well done RameshT. You have handled it well. If I was in your situation, I don't know what I would have done. I just hope I have enough guts to keep calm like you.

Well. The earlier guy said that this was his first visit & he came for a genuine massage, which they disbelieved & rediculed the fellow. So I answered in the affirmative. Also they asked me if the doctor asked me to discuss extras with the girls, which I said NO.

So that's why I was let off.

ChrisMonger3
11-25-11, 17:36
I was passing sunriom at about 3. 50pm today and saw a police car parked just outside the entrance. There were about 4 cops in uniforms standing on the road and about 6 or 7 other guys in heavy discussion on the steps to the entrance. I had others in the car, so couldn't really stop and investigate. At first, it looked like a raid. But the guys and cops looked fairly relaxed. So really not sure.

If anyone heard anything. Let us know. (also since it was Friday afternoon. A raid is possible)

Chrismonger3

TravelKing88
11-25-11, 22:34
I like get this girls contact number please.

Thanks

Doolittle
11-26-11, 08:21
1. Visit to Thai joint@M*

2. After a long time called senior one there and checked whether there are any new ones. She said there is girl called S* is good. She small made and very pleasant. Can speak good English, in her late 20s.

3. Had a very fantastic session with her.

4. Those who have access to there can PM me for the name.

6. Visit to Thalawathugoda place

7. Visited the above place ref given by Smartpupu. I want rate accruing to home she average about 5 in look and supportive service. She can visit outside in Sundays. She about late 20 / early 30 I think.

1. I think she has the Pujith's requirement except she is not wearing saree.

10. Visit to Col 08 Place

11. Got the reference from Destiny Child and visited the place. This place little in the residential and close to the Schools. Which seems to be insecure to me. Got a chubby fair 30+ Muslim lady called sha. Massage is average. Demanded tip to roaming in upper part. According to her they will assign to roaster basis to first time visitors. After 2, 3 visit only they will allow you to select. Seems to be good selections' have seen 2 young things who were outside went immediately on my arrival. If anyone have good reference please pm me.Hi, what is the place in code 1? Don't think I have tried. Would like to. Please give more details, thanks,

Cheers,

Doolittle

Doolittle
11-26-11, 08:53
These are mostly, if not all, freelancers. Just walk upto them and speak to them or you can go to casinos and meet them.Walking up to a free lancer and talking is too much of a risk. I had a bad experience about two years ago near the Koll mkt in front of the Casino.

Saw a good Chinese talent in the night, most probably in her late 20s or early thirtys. Parked the car on the side of the road (not possible now, as one way ). Walked up to her and started to chat, to my astonishment she was not interested to go out that day as she was waiting for the bus. How ever insisted on 500/= bucks so that she can get a tuk tuk ride to go to pettah to catch a train (didn't believe this ). When I resisted, she came all the way to may car and was pestering me to hand her the cash. By this time I was on the driving seat and she was leaning and talking to me from the other side (didn't look too good for anybody passing by ). Finally, me being the cunning one told her to give her num so that I can talk to her some other day. She gave the num and I gave her the 500 bucks.

Later on when I called her to see if the num is working, guess wht happened? Yep, it was a rip off and the num was not in use. Felt like such an arse at that time, but what to do, we live in a country where even the expats try to rob you. Did not want to walk up to and chat to anybody after that. Specially not nowadays as it's too risky now as you never know if might run in to a cop in disguise.

Would recommend to go to the casinos and pick up or might as well seek benefits in a foreign country.

Happy and safe mongering lads,

Doolittle.

Doolittle
11-26-11, 08:57
Well. The earlier guy said that this was his first visit & he came for a genuine massage, which they disbelieved & rediculed the fellow. So I answered in the affirmative. Also they asked me if the doctor asked me to discuss extras with the girls, which I said NO.

So that's why I was let off.Honestly, the first thing that would have come to my mind in a similar situation also would have been the first guys answer. So hats off to you RameshT. I would have not survived the day for sure.

Cheers,

Doolittle.

JabberJaw
11-26-11, 10:54
i haven't posted anyting in some time so here goes my latest experience fresh out of the oven.

i would like to thank ritigalaj for giving me the details of the crack massage women.

went to mt in the morning after making an apointment with the specific girl. as soon as i entered the place there was an old gent hu asked if i made the appointment and i sed yes. then he called my therapist and wrote a receipt for the massage and the therapist came down and she was in her 30's, a bit on the chubby side. as riti mentioned a camera is close to the stairs but is not fixed in any of the rooms. then k showed me the room which seemed to be very clean, it had a door but was kept open but when the massage starts room cannot be seen from outside as the entrance is covered with thick curtain. then she asked take a wash and get ready, the room had an attached bathroom which was clean and had hot water facility. anyway i had a shower and the massage started and i asked whether she gives feeling massages and she sed no they don't giv massages of that sort, then she putting oil and massaging and started doing the credit card swipe on my ass crack which felt really nice and she asked whether it felt good and i replied saying yes then will you tip gud and i sed yes which meant i was goin to get a good session out of this woman. then she did the massage as ritigala had described and she also teased my anus which felt really nice. at the end of the massage she started giving me a shake occasionally lick my juniors head, i didn't cum that easily since i already wanked off went from home so i don't cum fast. anyway i came hard and she sed cum next time i cud also giv you a suk (but this is provided that you are k on her books). i paid 500 as a tip and went off.

Dushan996
11-26-11, 16:16
Guys, please avoid this one or do a further analysis and I'm sure you will agree with me. Definitely a male who changed his sex. There were plenty of soft and hard evidence. First I guessed by looking at him / her and checking his / her behavior and all. And then you knw when it comes to the beat barrel I was not supposed to look in the first place and had to lie down face down. Then I was suspicious and went and brightened the lights which were dimmed too much you could barely see anything. Then I saw marks of surgeries in the belly are and near both shoulders and almost every where. Seems he had a big belly that time and they removed it. Also didn't feel anything girlish and the smell of the sweat was like from an old man. Was very hungry for the burnouts but demanded money. I felt like running away but what to do. Finished it asap and I never wanted to come here again. I still feel very bad but I think these are the consequences of the love for cars. I'm trying to forget it.

Goran47
11-26-11, 16:37
You tried the Russian I gave you? If someone tried PM me about it.

Have a nice evening.

Göran

Wismar
11-27-11, 08:00
Chris, your mail box is FULL

ChrisMonger3
11-27-11, 08:12
A tip for you. Never accept a girls number. Always calll her phone infront of her to confirm. Alternatively get her to enter you number on her phone and make her call you. I always use these two methods and have never failed and got bogus numbers.

Chrismonger3

Later on when I called her to see if the num is working, guess wht happened? Yep, it was a rip off and the num was not in use. Felt like such an arse at that time, but what to do, we live in a country where even the expats try to rob you. Did not want to walk up to and chat to anybody after that. Specially not nowadays as it's too risky now as you never know if might run in to a cop in disguise.

Doolittle.

ChrisMonger3
11-27-11, 08:19
Hi Wismar,

Part of my mail box is cleaned for now.

Thanks for letting me know BTW.

Chris, your mail box is FULL

Sunilaiya
11-27-11, 14:33
When to the crackerjack place mentioned in the last couple of post of the crack massage. Got the same chick as mentioned, she definitely doesn't look at great at all by my standards but made and appointment and got her at the designated time. Place ofcourse is good with attached bath and well curtain and they don't close the door, only other gripes I had was the bed seemed like there was some oil on it and when I asked to clean she was like dettol data pihadala and I can clearly see the oil. Anyway opted for a cream massage which costs another 100 more and I said give me a hard massage.

As described she was doing the butt crack card swipe and sort of fingering the tip of the anus in a similar manner to rubbing a pussy, bit of lite fingering here and there. Although I think because of the type of cream it wasnt that great but if you are into it I guess it could be enjoyable either way. Then she kept grabbing the nuts and cock from behind while card swiping which felt pretty good. Anyway fast forwading, she only concentrated on the lower body while trying to card swipe the entire time, the HJ was some what ordinary, actually she tried various things that made it painful at sometimes but was ok at othertimes, she's got sort of a pulling action she keeps doing.

GFE was lacking a bit kind of felt like I went to the nurse or something, and when I asked her if I can take her boobs out she said she will do it and took about 10 mins before she took one out and I had to ask about 4 more times. Boobs was firm with nice nipple, I only touched but I am sure I could have sucked if I wanted to. Also while doing the HJ it looked like she wasnt really there and thinking of something else, which she apologized for at the end citing she had removed a tooth and some other on going issues.

Another thing I didn't like was after I came she cleaned up with a towel, and they seem to give two towels, I wasnt too thrilled about that since I am not sure how well they wash these and there would still be some residue stuck on the towels.

Cost: 1000 + 100 for cream.

GFE: 5.

Looks: 2.

Boobs:7.

Tip: 1000.

Will I come back to this place again, not sure, will I take this chick agian, probably not (but thats just me others may like the service)

Place in mount and girl K$&$ as in other two similar posts.

Coconuti
11-27-11, 16:19
Ha ha, took a while to deciper the code.

Guys, I think we are taking this coding thing too far. It does not serve the purpose of this forum, which is to share information. Personally I don't think trying to hide info. By coding or special chrs is useful. Ultimate reader whether genuine monger or not will get the same information.

Just my thought.

Dushan, Info you have provided is pretty useful to everyone, given that Jaguar's are very expensive!

Guys, please avoid this one or do a further analysis and I'm sure you will agree with me. Definitely a male who changed his sex. There were plenty of soft and hard evidence. First I guessed by looking at him / her and checking his / her behavior and all. And then you knw when it comes to the beat barrel I was not supposed to look in the first place and had to lie down face down. Then I was suspicious and went and brightened the lights which were dimmed too much you could barely see anything. Then I saw marks of surgeries in the belly are and near both shoulders and almost every where. Seems he had a big belly that time and they removed it. Also didn't feel anything girlish and the smell of the sweat was like from an old man. Was very hungry for the burnouts but demanded money. I felt like running away but what to do. Finished it asap and I never wanted to come here again. I still feel very bad but I think these are the consequences of the love for cars. I'm trying to forget it.

Desp4
11-27-11, 23:07
nope. no i'd's required. just tell them normal massage.

the girl is short and slim, (small made) curly hair, skin is on the dark side. gfe is 10/10. top assets are allowed she is scared to offer bottom for fingering, but allowed for limited time with a frightened look at the door. all 4 girls were wearing pants, i don't know coincidence or management wanted restricted access in order to avoid le's. no bj, but good hj.

she dint even talked about a tip. i offered 500, and asked is it enough, didn't say any thing, and didn't even bothered counting the bunch of 100 rupee notes.

all in all, limited entertainment, for a low budget. (entrance is 1k).

recommend if you are enjoying gfe.

amdahi amadan, i am an indian on a trip to colombo. am desperate to get a full body massage. no sex only hj / bj. gfe will be additional attraction. could you suggest any contacts with tentative rates?

Desp4
11-27-11, 23:15
These are mostly, if not all, freelancers. Just walk upto them and speak to them or you can go to casinos and meet them.Hi, I am an Indian staying in Colombo for 2 weeks. I am desperate to get a erotic body massage, no sex, but HJ / BJ & good GFE. Cud you suggest few contacts & their rates?

Thanks

ChrisMonger3
11-28-11, 07:58
Hi Mongoosa,

Is this the place at number 72 E? (with a hair salon having a yellow board next to it?)

If so, I walked down there (I felt the road was too narrow for the vehicle) , but there were a bunch of guys / kids fishing and watching anyone going in and out of the place. As I wasnt too sure, I didn't go in.

Chrismonger3.

[QUOTE=Mongoosa; 1220400]Exactly one week ago on last Thursday I paid a visit to the Kalu-Canal place by around 2 pm. There were a lot of schoolboys with their sporting kits in front of that place sitting on the brink of the canal.

ChrisMonger3
11-28-11, 08:26
It has taken me nearly two years of carefull persuation (the slowest perhaps by any ones standard). But this morning I recieved a call from a girl who works in a spa asking me to meet her for breakfast. I have met her often at spa's (she changed spa's over the years) and have asked her if she would like to meet outside, but she had always, very politely decline. I too had never over emphasised or begged her.

This morning she insisted we meet, and when we met, she insisted we get a room. What a lovely Monday morning. She happened to have had a fight with her hubby and she wanted revenge. Poor me was the victim. Revenge sex is one of a kind I guess. I gave her things to moan about (aparently which she hadn't had on months). Made her shudder and go jelly like in her legs as she could even stand. We spent a decent amount of time and I dropped her at her work place. No financial transaction. (I was purely used. What the hell!)

I can not give any info of the girl, and this report is not really to gloat on my fabulous start of the week, but to let you know that patients and persistance will pay off for you too. I know most of you have regular girls who you would like to take out, but unable as yet. Keep at it, you will succeed.

Chrismonger3

ChrisMonger3
11-28-11, 11:41
Hello Desp4.

As you don't have pm facility, no one will be able to send you exact info. What you should do is to get your self a news paper (Sunday times or Sunday observer) and go to a few places on that. If you read the reports on this forum, you will know where to go and what to do. You will also know what prices to pay.

Worst case scenario, get into a three wheeler and ask him to take you to a place. Issue in this method is that you can get cheated. But if your lazy to do the homework. This would be a risk your willing to take.

Good luck and have fun.

Chrismonger3.

Hi, I am an Indian staying in Colombo for 2 weeks. I am desperate to get a erotic body massage, no sex, but HJ / BJ & good GFE. Cud you suggest few contacts & their rates?

Thanks

RameshT
11-28-11, 12:48
I must admit, I might have not answered the way you had answered. But well done RameshT. You have handled it well. If I was in your situation, I don't know what I would have done. I just hope I have enough guts to keep calm like you.Man, Seriously, after I came to my car & drove off, it dawned on me of the REAL SITUATION I WENT THRU. Man, I got the goose pimples after that.

I was also expecting them to blackmail me by way of calling on my nos. Given, as they got all the details. But No. It did not happen.

Cheers.

Kama Tools
11-28-11, 12:50
Hi, I am an Indian staying in Colombo for 2 weeks. I am desperate to get a erotic body massage, no sex, but HJ / BJ & good GFE. Cud you suggest few contacts & their rates?

ThanksTry the thai massage@Hotel Juliana. Rs. 7,500/= +tips for the girls as you wish.

KT

Doolittle
11-28-11, 13:52
A tip for you. Never accept a girls number. Always calll her phone infront of her to confirm. Alternatively get her to enter you number on her phone and make her call you. I always use these two methods and have never failed and got bogus numbers.

Chrismonger3Thanks Chris. Did cross my mind at the time, not that it didn't, but just wanted to escape more. Was more scarred that someone would see me.

Cheers,

Doolittle

Doolittle
11-28-11, 17:57
Was feeling rather stressed out after work and went to the place "Illuminate" in sun-flower Road (hope you get the.)

Even though I have gone there before I had not tried one girl. So decided to try her out with intentions of a good msg to simply boost the vibes up and release the stress out. LOL.

Called and put and appo with the doc for P*Y*A. I would say an average girl aged 28, divorced or separated with a kid. Asked the usual questions to see if I have come before and who I have taken, when she got my trust she did a good msg with ample time. I was a bit worried when the time came to 1 hr. (as by that time she had not given the xtra wht we all need, but only the msg, which was also exceptionally good.) Then she asked the question. After agreeing she told me to lay face down again on the bed, (I was surprised as well as confused of wht the f* was going to happen next and why she said so ). H'wver it started with touching the be*lls and junior from behind and doing a good one for some time, slowly progressed to the buttocks with good handling on the crack as well as the crack 0, did the card swipe couple of times and told me to lay up again. She did a good HJ with limited access to assets, however was able to put the hand from behind to the front and touch a little on her, just to give her some action as well.

All in all it was a mag-ni-fi-cont experience.

Face. 5/10,

Body. 6/10,

Attitude. 8/10,

Massage. 9/10,

Cr Massage. 8/10,

Go again and get her again. "Hell Yeah"

Cheers,

Doolittle.

Fun Boy 76
11-28-11, 18:37
After read out several reports about "S", I thought to give a try even LG is a utter waste place for well hygeneic mongers.

I called and booked her, she is OK with outer shape among other princess in the Goddess Garden.

Long hair, sexy face and shaped back with tight denim.

Really induced me to take her, started with cream massage but it was not upto the standard.

No reluctance for access, took her boobs out but its shaggy not attractive for me.

Some surgical marks in her tummy too, its real turn off.

Nice HJ while kissing her neck and grabed her fully under my controll.

"S" is OK but not for innerlook. Don't grow up your expectations extreamly.

Casanova69
11-28-11, 18:41
The Lady Magistrate has released all 8 girls found at the Liberty Plaza brothel. Under the brothels Ordinance a person can be charged only for running a brothel (the owner) or assisting in the management of a brothel (manager). Although a woman may be consorting with a man in a brothel, as she is not involved in the management she cannot be charged.

This appears to be a landmark judgement. The morons in khaki do not know the law.

The ownership of Liberty Plaza has recently changed hands and now belongs to one of the most powerful men in the country. So the brothel may re-open under new management.

ChrisMonger3
11-28-11, 18:42
Sometimes we need to take time and just look at it.

Mongoosa
11-29-11, 05:05
Hi Mongoosa,

Is this the place at number 72 E? (with a hair salon having a yellow board next to it?)

If so, I walked down there (I felt the road was too narrow for the vehicle) , but there were a bunch of guys / kids fishing and watching anyone going in and out of the place. As I wasnt too sure, I didn't go in.

Chrismonger3.

[QUOTE=Mongoosa; 1220400]Exactly one week ago on last Thursday I paid a visit to the Kalu-Canal place by around 2 pm. There were a lot of schoolboys with their sporting kits in front of that place sitting on the brink of the canal.Hi Chris,

I am not sure about the number. Yes; there was a saloon close by.

Amdan7
11-29-11, 05:55
Hi Amadan, I am an Indian on a trip to colombo. Am desperate to get a full body massage. No sex only HJ / BJ. GFE will be additional attraction. Could you suggest any contacts with tentative rates?Spa home, Collpetty, + spa collection, Global towers, wellawaththa, + Spa at Grand oriental Hotel, Colombo 01.

All three are run by same ownership. Entrance was Rs 2800- few months back, I don't know whether ther have increased recently, or charge differently for foriegners. You can get good massage to pamper up, extras bit expensive, starting from rs 2000, But for a cost around Rs 5000- you can get a good service. Clean places, good looking girls, safety lockers for your valuables, and evrything you expect from a decent massage place.

Juliana Hotel also good, as you can get Thai flavour. If it is local flavour, above is my recommendation.

Cheers!

Amda

Mongoosa
11-29-11, 08:38
You may have read the posts by two other mongers about the Playmate. Thanks to those mongers for the detailed update on their encounter. As RitiJ mentioned that "she may not be everyone's cup of tea", she is not definitely mine.

Called her and fixed a time. Wanked at home (Thanks to CM3) and went there, asked to pay and leave the I'd at the reception. Went up and was greeted by her. Dark, average built. 34C racks, small belly, shaven armpit. Welcomed with smile, had a shower and got to the bed. She didn't allow me to suck on her nipples as she was lactating. As she told this I was turned off as I was already warned by some mongers about diseases spreading from there. I am not sure whether the mongers who wrote the reports before were not aware of it. She actually squeezed some milk and proved that she has an issue. She also said that she has a baby and her hubby is taking care of it at her village.

She gave a very good HJ & BBJ fro which I couldn't cum. However, my junior was very hard. Then the FS started. Put the raincoat and rocked for about 30 mins until she told that it pains. She was always using a baby oil to lubricate her. May be she was not mentally prepared for an encounter and her natural lubrication was not flowing. At one point while I was rocking her head started banging the bed with the thrusts and I still couldn't cum.

She removed the raincoat and started to do BBJ and HJ again with lubrication. I would say that she tried her level best to make me cum and finally told me her hands are paining and asked me to wank. I obliged and started and I wanted about 10 minutes to cum with my own wanking. When I came she sighed and told this is enough. According to her, she allows her customers 2 shots but was really exhausted by me.

She is good and very friendly. However, I was turned off due to the lactating thing. I couldn't concentrate only on being safe and not on the session.

She said that there are 2 more girls and asked me whether I wanted to see them. I told that the friend who gave her contact has told that the others are not good.

Left the place after collecting the I'd from the reception.

Finally, this was my 1st FS session. In my opinion, I think spending money on a decent massage and a release at the end is much better than having FS.

M'a

Mongoosa
11-29-11, 08:39
After read out several reports about "S", I thought to give a try even LG is a utter waste place for well hygeneic mongers.

I called and booked her, she is OK with outer shape among other princess in the Goddess Garden.

Long hair, sexy face and shaped back with tight denim.

Really induced me to take her, started with cream massage but it was not upto the standard.

No reluctance for access, took her boobs out but its shaggy not attractive for me.

Some surgical marks in her tummy too, its real turn off.

Nice HJ while kissing her neck and grabed her fully under my controll.

"S" is OK but not for innerlook. Don't grow up your expectations extreamly.When did you go? I called the place last week and she doesn't work there anymore.

Mongoosa
11-29-11, 08:40
Try the thai massage@Hotel Juliana. Rs. 7,500/= +tips for the girls as you wish.

KTHi KT,

After a very long time, eh?

ThinkTank1
11-29-11, 18:04
I am going to be back to Colombo around January. Is it still nearly impossible to find as a foreigner local girls for Escort? Cause I do not like the pure popping,

I prefer to spend the night with a Girl / Women. Go out for dinner etc. Anny suggestion? Thank you a lot. (By the way is it a Religious thing (the non Escort)? Do you.

Have suggetstions?

Desp4
11-29-11, 18:39
Spa home, Collpetty, + spa collection, Global towers, wellawaththa, + Spa at Grand oriental Hotel, Colombo 01.

All three are run by same ownership. Entrance was Rs 2800- few months back, I don't know whether ther have increased recently, or charge differently for foriegners. You can get good massage to pamper up, extras bit expensive, starting from rs 2000, But for a cost around Rs 5000- you can get a good service. Clean places, good looking girls, safety lockers for your valuables, and evrything you expect from a decent massage place.

Juliana Hotel also good, as you can get Thai flavour. If it is local flavour, above is my recommendation.

Cheers!

Amdathanks a lot. Amadan, Chrismonger & KT for accurate info. Called up Spa Coll@GT- they said they have Thai Massage@5. 5K / 1. 5 hr. So what do you guys suggest- Is Juliana's over pricing worth or shud I prefer GT? Just to confirm (a stupid question) except for pure massage is everything else considered extras? Thanks again.

Destiny Child
11-29-11, 21:41
Nope. No I'd's required. Just tell them Normal massage.

The girl is short and slim, (small made) Curly hair, skin is on the dark side. GFE is 10/10. Top assets are allowed she is scared to offer bottom for fingering, but allowed for limited time with a frightened look at the door. All 4 girls were wearing pants, I don't know coincidence or management wanted restricted access in order to avoid LE's. No BJ, but good HJ.Ah good. After my initial visit was not feeling interested in going back if I'd is a must. Also another issue I had was that the pillow was smelly (they had a round pillow if I recall correctly).

Destiny Child
11-29-11, 21:57
Guys, please avoid this one or do a further analysis and I'm sure you will agree with me. Definitely a male who changed his sex. There were plenty of soft and hard evidence. First I guessed by looking at him / her and checking his / her behavior and all. And then you knw when it comes to the beat barrel I was not supposed to look in the first place and had to lie down face down. Then I was suspicious and went and brightened the lights which were dimmed too much you could barely see anything. Then I saw marks of surgeries in the belly are and near both shoulders and almost every where. Seems he had a big belly that time and they removed it. Also didn't feel anything girlish and the smell of the sweat was like from an old man. Was very hungry for the burnouts but demanded money. I felt like running away but what to do. Finished it asap and I never wanted to come here again. I still feel very bad but I think these are the consequences of the love for cars. I'm trying to forget it.After a long time a report about Jaguar H. Cute coding. I got it as it has to be from that country if someone had a sex change and this should be the place. What a bad situation and waste of money.

Destiny Child
11-29-11, 22:08
Man, Seriously, after I came to my car & drove off, it dawned on me of the REAL SITUATION I WENT THRU. Man, I got the goose pimples after that.

I was also expecting them to blackmail me by way of calling on my nos. Given, as they got all the details. But No. It did not happen.

Cheers.This is the thing I always dreaded (and perhaps bumping in to someone I know). Did they ask for your I'd etc? When I go to MPs I don't take my purse or phone but just a only the cash.

Key Boy
11-30-11, 05:22
You may have read the posts by two other mongers about the Playmate. Thanks to those mongers for the detailed update on their encounter. As RitiJ mentioned that "she may not be everyone's cup of tea", she is not definitely mine.

Called her and fixed a time. Wanked at home (Thanks to CM3) and went there, asked to pay and leave the I'd at the reception. Went up and was greeted by her. Dark, average built. 34C racks, small belly, shaven armpit. Welcomed with smile, had a shower and got to the bed. She didn't allow me to suck on her nipples as she was lactating. As she told this I was turned off as I was already warned by some mongers about diseases spreading from there. I am not sure whether the mongers who wrote the reports before were not aware of it. She actually squeezed some milk and proved that she has an issue. She also said that she has a baby and her hubby is taking care of it at her village.

She gave a very good HJ & BBJ fro which I couldn't cum. However, my junior was very hard. Then the FS started. Put the raincoat and rocked for about 30 mins until she told that it pains. She was always using a baby oil to lubricate her. May be she was not mentally prepared for an encounter and her natural lubrication was not flowing. At one point while I was rocking her head started banging the bed with the thrusts and I still couldn't cum.

She removed the raincoat and started to do BBJ and HJ again with lubrication. I would say that she tried her level best to make me cum and finally told me her hands are paining and asked me to wank. I obliged and started and I wanted about 10 minutes to cum with my own wanking. When I came she sighed and told this is enough. According to her, she allows her customers 2 shots but was really exhausted by me.

She is good and very friendly. However, I was turned off due to the lactating thing. I couldn't concentrate only on being safe and not on the session.

She said that there are 2 more girls and asked me whether I wanted to see them. I told that the friend who gave her contact has told that the others are not good.

Left the place after collecting the I'd from the reception.

Finally, this was my 1st FS session. In my opinion, I think spending money on a decent massage and a release at the end is much better than having FS.

M'aWhat did you use for it?

Any pills?

Fun Boy 76
11-30-11, 08:20
When did you go? I called the place last week and she doesn't work there anymore.Last Sunday (27. 11. 2011) , I got her. She is back to the business after sickness as per her version.

But, she seems floating in her mind to work there in future I guess.

FB

DLasantha
11-30-11, 16:51
Funboy. I have read many of your posts, I have got advabtage of some grls there too. Please get my widuth lipinaya from chrismonger and contact me.

Last Sunday (27. 11. 2011) , I got her. She is back to the business after sickness as per her version.

But, she seems floating in her mind to work there in future I guess.

FB

Mongoosa
12-01-11, 05:29
What did you use for it?

Any pills?Macho,

If your brain is turned off, that's it!

M'a

Kama Tools
12-01-11, 06:36
Hi KT,

After a very long time, eh?Hmmm not really but too busy to venture into mongering these days. Have been active in the background. Hope to have a break soon and dive in.

Regards,

KT

Mahinda Bandara
12-01-11, 11:25
Is Rizana back at work?

Is anybody contacted her recently?

Kiwi2011
12-01-11, 14:25
My first outing in SL. Was looking for Suw* Mad* on Palmyrah. Got down to the end of the lane and no sign. There is a Chinese hotel on the corner of Palmyrah and Marine Drive. Sun Hill. Asked taxi driver to check it. Massage available.

Prices. 6500 for Thai. 4000 for Chinese & 3000 for local. First time in the wild so didn't bargain. Took Thai. This is different from rest of Asia where Chinese / Malay cost more than Thais. I always thought it cause the Thais were thin and the Chinese / Malay had more body. Why other way around in SL?

I was introduced to Wu. Good looking with nice body dressed in a sexy red dress. Took me to a stall with a curtain. Was uncomfortable at first since next stall had another session. That guy kept talking to the girl. Wu gave a good massage. Turned me over and massaged the front. She was sensual. Asked what I wanted. 1000 for HJ. 2000 for BJ. She said no boom boom in Thai massage. I went for 2000. She gave a nice cat bath. Then took off everything except panties and did a good BJ. Asked me if I wanted to use condom. I said yes. While she was busy, guided her hand to my balls. She did a nice massage there and even south, which I really like.

Good experience for my first outing. Probably paid more than the experienced crowd. Looking for your advice. I want Asian massage in apartment. Any advice?

CoolNilesh
12-01-11, 15:45
Is Rizana back at work?

Is anybody contacted her recently?Hi bro,

PM me. Will give U the phone number. Tell me how the session went.

Thanks,

Nilesh

ChrisMonger3
12-01-11, 18:43
Personally I would go to JH. GT place you may or may not have a good experience and most certainly you wouldn't get everything JH has to offer. In reponse to your question. The answer is yes!

thanks a lot. Amadan, Chrismonger & KT for accurate info. Called up Spa Coll@GT- they said they have Thai Massage@5. 5K / 1. 5 hr. So what do you guys suggest- Is Juliana's over pricing worth or shud I prefer GT? Just to confirm (a stupid question) except for pure massage is everything else considered extras? Thanks again.

ChrisMonger3
12-01-11, 18:49
Bargain with them. Rs 1000 would have been more than sufficient for what you got.

My first outing in SL. Was looking for Suw* Mad* on Palmyrah. Got down to the end of the lane and no sign. There is a Chinese hotel on the corner of Palmyrah and Marine Drive. Sun Hill. Asked taxi driver to check it. Massage available.

Prices. 6500 for Thai. 4000 for Chinese & 3000 for local. First time in the wild so didn't bargain. Took Thai. This is different from rest of Asia where Chinese / Malay cost more than Thais. I always thought it cause the Thais were thin and the Chinese / Malay had more body. Why other way around in SL?

I was introduced to Wu. Good looking with nice body dressed in a sexy red dress. Took me to a stall with a curtain. Was uncomfortable at first since next stall had another session. That guy kept talking to the girl. Wu gave a good massage. Turned me over and massaged the front. She was sensual. Asked what I wanted. 1000 for HJ. 2000 for BJ. She said no boom boom in Thai massage. I went for 2000. She gave a nice cat bath. Then took off everything except panties and did a good BJ. Asked me if I wanted to use condom. I said yes. While she was busy, guided her hand to my balls. She did a nice massage there and even south, which I really like.

Good experience for my first outing. Probably paid more than the experienced crowd. Looking for your advice. I want Asian massage in apartment. Any advice?

Doolittle
12-02-11, 03:39
Tried the place in Narahenpita SW*THA, near the famous hospital. Location is very good as it's towards the end of a by road.

Went in and saw all the usual ayurweda medicine on the shelf, the dr guy (elderly was chewing on betel) asked for the name and where I was from (no I'd ). Took me to a room after paying the 1000/=, room seemed good, attached bathroom with hot water (broken shower how ever ).

Then came the girl, average looking slim, wore jeans and blouse. She looked very similar and I was trying to trace her, then she asked if I use to come to Weda Madura before and told me that the place closed down at the end of the rent period and they were doing the services from this place. Her name was AS. No pants to wear in this place. She gave a good massage with only a HJ with extra attention to the balls.

So, the mongers who have visited the previous place knows what treatment you can get from here, the girls are the same and so is the treatment, only the pants are off. (must be due to the location).

Girl. 5/10,

Body. 6/10,

Attitude. 7/10,

Facilities. 7/10 (only one towel and no soap) ,

Msg. 9/10, dammage. 1000 + 500 tip.

Location. 10/10.

Happy mongering lads,

Doolittle.

Fun Boy 76
12-02-11, 04:02
Visited this MP recently paid 1000 to the counter and roamed through the corridor while at the reception, and got her finally.

She was looking like a village type girl, so opted for her. Enter the room and she asked me to change as usual.

Chosen for cream massage, it was a really good session ended with headmassage. Then, she proceeded for HJ while giving all the asset access.

No rush very cool lady and very clean, she is very much willing for out call.

Tip her 500 and she gave the number and promised for an encounter outside.

Worth for money.

Fun Boy 76
12-02-11, 04:31
Funboy. I have read many of your posts, I have got advabtage of some grls there too. Please get my widuth lipinaya from chrismonger and contact me.Thanks buddy,

I had urs any how, will touch chris.

Mahinda Bandara
12-03-11, 07:48
Hi Nilesh.

I have taken Rizana more than year ago, so I can not remember to give you the full details of the session.

If you have taken her recenly pl. Give details of the full session and also contacs.

DareDevil0009
12-03-11, 18:14
Hey Guys. Quick report. Today went to Nirovin, and picked a girl called the*I. I actually wanted a fair chick, but she was busy it seems. Anyway, went with her to the 2nd floor, wanted me to shower. Once she came, she took the towel off me, and for me on the bed and started massaging. Went on for about 20mins & then she was like what would you like now. ANd I was like what you got. She was like BJ 2000 with access and HJ 1000. I was like I heard I can get more. N she agreed for FS for 3000. Went near the door and bent down. I couldn't get it in, as it was tough and managed to convince her on the bed. Got her in missionay and kept doing her. Unfortunately I could not come & she was like this is for quick comers. LOL. I was like I can't help it.

Then she got me on the bed and sucked me off with condom ofcourse. I got her number, but she wants 10k to come out. I was like laughing to myself.

Body. 7/10.

Face. 7/10.

Experience. 6/10.

Sex. 5/10 (Worse experience due to the positions)

Happy mongering fellows. DD.

PS. Anyone want to share contacts, do PM me

Briandemoore
12-04-11, 10:40
Hey guys,

Anybody in touch with Thanu? Can anybody hook me up with her. I got her contact info and she is refusing to deal with me directly as she doesn't know me.

Brian

Briandemoore
12-04-11, 10:50
Can anybody hook me up with Thanu? I have a contact info and I called her, she is refusing to discuss anything as she doesn't know me.

ChrisMonger3
12-04-11, 19:01
Visited the MP on horton place last week. This was my first time there. The building was run down, and I felt it wasnt that clean. Usual stuff was on offer, but nothing fantastic to write about. This week, though. They closed down and have relocated to wattala. Some girls stopped working but others moved to wattala.

Chrismonger3

Muthumala
12-05-11, 05:17
Where are all the mongers? No action over the weekend?

Jay Dee
12-05-11, 05:52
Hi Chrismonger13.

I can totally relate to this currently I am keeping friends of 2 SPA (one was 18 and the other 20 when I met them) girls who have long since left the trade they are all doing well in their own fields now but we still meet for a quickie. I do give them some small gifts (remember all girls are "Material Girls so they love gifts. And provide them a shoulder to cry on) remember on the long run kindness pays sometimes unfortunately I cannot share their contacts as they are no longer in the trade.

Take Care.

Jay.

P. S Any news Tea Boy I even went to one of the hotels he used to frequent and the reception guy said he has not come there in a while.

It has taken me nearly two years of careful persuasion (the slowest perhaps by any ones standard). But this morning I recieved a call from a girl who works in a spa asking me to meet her for breakfast. I have met her often at spa's (she changed spa's over the years) and have asked her if she would like to meet outside, but she had always, very politely decline. I too had never over emphasised or begged her.

This morning she insisted we meet, and when we met, she insisted we get a room. What a lovely Monday morning. She happened to have had a fight with her hubby and she wanted revenge. Poor me was the victim. Revenge sex is one of a kind I guess. I gave her things to moan about (aparently which she hadn't had on months). Made her shudder and go jelly like in her legs as she could even stand. We spent a decent amount of time and I dropped her at her work place. No financial transaction. (I was purely used. What the hell!)

I can not give any info of the girl, and this report is not really to gloat on my fabulous start of the week, but to let you know that patients and persistance will pay off for you too. I know most of you have regular girls who you would like to take out, but unable as yet. Keep at it, you will succeed.

Chrismonger3

RameshT
12-05-11, 07:58
This is the thing I always dreaded (and perhaps bumping in to someone I know). Did they ask for your I'd etc? When I go to MPs I don't take my purse or phone but just a only the cash.Did not ask for I'd.

Muthumala
12-05-11, 10:25
Had an excellent session at Bi*t* today.

I was not allowed to choose any one, and was asked to go to the room and to change. Didn't ask me to pay also. The doctor (.) told me to pay the girl. The dreaded paper underwear was there.

In came a small made girl with a tight body. I removed the towel and wore the paper undie front of her.

Treatment started. She was massaging my legs and I felt her breasts touch my legs. I was sure it was done purposely.

The chi chat started. Apparently she has worked at "Sukitha" Malay street. That was another plus.

Massage went on. It was quite good. I was face down and she came from the bedside and started massaging my shoulder, then her breasts hit my head. I lifted my face and kissed her breasts over her cloths. Then she said "wait for the shake".

Then the undie came down and she gave a good massage to my back and the ba*s from behind. She was running her fingers over the body in a sensual movement.

Massage continued on the front side. A good session till I interrupted and asked for "sapa". The cost was discussed and she wanted 1500 for BJ and access to all assets. A 500 too much. I told her it is too much but I will give that to her.

Then followed the most wonderful feelings massage I have had. Breasts were good and hard and was allowed to suck. She seems to be enjoying too. Her trousers was pulled down. A tight little P.

Then she gave me a wonderful BBBJ. Slow with lot of feelings. Then came DFK as well. She had nice lips. I came whilst DFKing and fingering her.

She had a wash before me and was there with me when I was having a wash as well. She was arranging hot water for me.

There was a complimentary herbal tea as well. Gave me a kiss on lips when I came out.

Damage 1100+1500.

Breasts 6.

P* 6.

As* 7.

Suck. 8.

DFK. 8.

GFE. 9.

Will go there again. Yes.

Place clean with hot water and acceptable.

Malli Chutty
12-05-11, 11:56
Hi guys.

Didn't had a good encounter last few days. So nothing to report. I see lots of guys are silent over the weekend.

I want to knw if REEMA aka NADEE is still active? If some has her contacts please PM me. Saw her pics on the gallery and terribly want to have a session with her. Those huge melons need some care. .

If any one knws please PM me.

Thank guys.

Happy mongering

Stay safe!

MC

Key Boy
12-05-11, 12:42

I was not allowed to choose any one, and was asked to go to the room and to change. Didn't ask me to pay also. The doctor (.) told me to pay the girl. The dreaded paper underwear was there.

In came a small made girl with a tight body. I removed the towel and wore the paper undie front of her.

Treatment started. She was massaging my legs and I felt her breasts touch my legs. I was sure it was done purposely.

The chi chat started. Apparently she has worked at "Sukitha" Malay street. That was another plus.

Massage went on. It was quite good. I was face down and she came from the bedside and started massaging my shoulder, then her breasts hit my head. I lifted my face and kissed her breasts over her cloths. Then she said "wait for the shake".

Then the undie came down and she gave a good massage to my back and the ba*s from behind. She was running her fingers over the body in a sensual movement.

Massage continued on the front side. A good session till I interrupted and asked for "sapa". The cost was discussed and she wanted 1500 for BJ and access to all assets. A 500 too much. I told her it is too much but I will give that to her.

Then followed the most wonderful feelings massage I have had. Breasts were good and hard and was allowed to suck. She seems to be enjoying too. Her trousers was pulled down. A tight little P.

Then she gave me a wonderful BBBJ. Slow with lot of feelings. Then came DFK as well. She had nice lips. I came whilst DFKing and fingering her.

She had a wash before me and was there with me when I was having a wash as well. She was arranging hot water for me.

There was a complimentary herbal tea as well. Gave me a kiss on lips when I came out.

Damage 1100+1500.

Breasts 6.

P* 6.

As* 7.

Suck. 8.

DFK. 8.

GFE. 9.

Will go there again. Yes.

Place clean with hot water and acceptable.Some hints to get there?

Danny Yu
12-05-11, 13:38
Hey guys! How yall doing? Back in town after a while and looks like not much has changed!

Finally I found one professional thats keen on a ffm threesome! Unfortunately I need another! Can anyone hook me up with someone keen on this and ill be able to share my contact too!

Peace guys hope someone can help out!

Scala
12-05-11, 14:43
Looks like the session was awsum! Any hints on where this MP is?

In came a small made girl with a tight body. I removed the towel and wore the paper undie front of her...

Katkuga
12-05-11, 15:26
Hey guys,

So I had another round at Pranaya about 2 weeks back. This time I went there to get a normal massage. The actual reason I went there was to also have a chat with Sheh. She seems a friendly type (maybe cunning). So I went about half an hour before the massage just to have a chat with her. We were talking about basic stuff and then I told her that I'm honestly seeking to have a good time with her. She started giggling and said "sir I shall be able to do something". I was like what do you mean? She was like "I can't tell you what but I promise to give you a good time". I asked her how much and she said 10K. I told her that I will give her a call and book an appointment.

Guys, as you know 10K is quite a big amount. She is not a freaking hot woman as well so not sure what to do. It's just that there is something about her that makes me want to do her.

Need advice please?

ChrisMonger3
12-05-11, 18:10
I contacted some one of his close very frequant contacts that I knew off. I have never met this girl, but he had told her about me. I asked her and she too said that he had not visited her in a very long time.

Hi Chrismonger13.

Jay.

P. S Any news Tea Boy I even went to one of the hotels he used to frequent and the reception guy said he has not come there in a while.

ChrisMonger3
12-05-11, 18:14
Very good report and well done Muthumala.

In came a small made girl with a tight body. I removed the towel and wore the paper undie front of her...

Jay Dee
12-06-11, 04:17
Nice report Muthumala, Small made girls with tight bodies (and small firm cup cake breasts) make my CFL bulb Glow brighter (and Longer LOL.). So I think I might visit, I have been refraining from the massage scene due to the frequent raids one where I myself had a very bad experience. BTW There is a nice small made girl at a SPA in Mt Lavinia (down the lane {land side} opposite the Mt Lavinia Bus depot / Mt Lavinia Super market) There is a book shop at the top of the lane so that is a good landmark. Good service is available but I won't go into details here.

Cheers

Jay.

Jay Dee
12-06-11, 04:24
Thanks for the follow-up Chrismonger3, alas I fear the worst, even he does not reply his email, which he usually does even when he goes to UK. I guess this is how it ends for all of us mongers. One fine day the posts will stop for good. I know that some mongers did not see eye to eye with him, but I will truly miss his presence on the forum.

Regards.

Jay.

I contacted some one of his close very frequant contacts that I knew off. I have never met this girl, but he had told her about me. I asked her and she too said that he had not visited her in a very long time.

Amdan7
12-06-11, 07:13

Treatment started. She was massaging my legs and I felt her breasts touch my legs. I was sure it was done purposely...Same Question as from every body. Where the hell is this place? Give bit more clue.

Cheers!

Amda

Lincone
12-06-11, 10:34
Hi guys,

This is my first report, came to SL from AUS last week, thought go for a massage searched hit ad and called suwa medura@col 04 (this place was raided 2 months ago) girl answered the phone and said they have moved to Hambeldon road (pintu place) wellawatta.

Went there and saw an old house. Went in and 3-4 girls were there with white tops and Dennims no shoes.

All girls were village looking. Selected a girl with firm figure and cute face. Got in to a room and asked we to take a shower. Bathroom was shared and when I tried to take a shower there was no water WTF! A guy tried to open the tap but no luck so I said no need of a shower lets start.

Went in to the room where walls were hard bords and no doors but a dark curtain.

Girl asked me to lie down and started a chat before the massage.

"sir shall I ask another girl to join? You may pay 500 each" I said one is enough. She said please take her friend too as she didn't get customers today. I said one is enough. She then said please take her then so she can do the massage "paw sir" I was like WTF again and ask her to do the massage or I may leave.

Then she said "oyanum hard narakai" and started the massage.

Massage was ordinary and I was boiling inside the cage. She did the massage fir 10-15 mins and asked me to turn other side. Moved the towel away and stared to touch the junior.

Then she said sir I will gv you a shake and you can touch my boobs for 500. I gave 500 and she stared to shake my junior without any feeling and then she pulled out her bra and asked me to touch them (aa ehenum allanako).

Boobs were firm as she is 19 according to her, I just touched them as I was turned off already with heat and her attitude. I came in 10 mins and she was complaining that her hand is hurting.

Took a shower and went home.

Face 6/10.

Attitude 3/10.

Boobs 7/10.

Room 2/10.

Will never go again

Lavan
12-06-11, 16:36
Thanks for the follow-up Chrismonger3, alas I fear the worst, even he does not reply his email, which he usually does even when he goes to UK. I guess this is how it ends for all of us mongers. One fine day the posts will stop for good. I know that some mongers did not see eye to eye with him, but I will truly miss his presence on the forum.

Regards.

Jay.Same here JD, I also thought that something bad may have happened. Tried mailing him and nothing. However you may have noticed that there were some possible virus mail coming out from his email address. So someone has access to the account still. In case we don't hear, farewell.

Dialog2010
12-06-11, 17:18
Hey guys,

So I had another round at Pranaya about 2 weeks back. This time I went there to get a normal massage. The actual reason I went there was to also have a chat with Sheh. She seems a friendly type (maybe cunning). So I went about half an hour before the massage just to have a chat with her. We were talking about basic stuff and then I told her that I'm honestly seeking to have a good time with her. She started giggling and said "sir I shall be able to do something". I was like what do you mean? She was like "I can't tell you what but I promise to give you a good time". I asked her how much and she said 10K. I told her that I will give her a call and book an appointment.

Guys, as you know 10K is quite a big amount. She is not a freaking hot woman as well so not sure what to do. It's just that there is something about her that makes me want to do her.

Need advice please?Hello, men, I fucked her once, her hole is like opened bridge, you want get a feeling much, her GF is good, I paid her that time 7. 5k, don't use her waste of money, go to JH using that money for a worth Thai ****, but KIT with her as she has good frnds around her.

Fun Boy 76
12-06-11, 17:35
Same here JD, I also thought that something bad may have happened. Tried mailing him and nothing. However you may have noticed that there were some possible virus mail coming out from his email address. So someone has access to the account still. In case we don't hear, farewell.I am not aware what happened to Tea Boy.

If any body has his contact number, they can verify his availability.

I have also recieved sevearl emails from his mail account, dangerously those are virus mails.

I have a serious doubt about his life in presence.

Mage Wasthuwa
12-07-11, 03:40

Regards.

Jay.Guys it seems the legendary Tea Boy has bowed out of the forum. Two illustrious personalities that brought lot of credibility and life to the Colombo forum are Tea Boy and Mango Jango. Both have faded into oblivian. Salute my friends where ever you are you lived your lives to the fullest and inspired a lot to see the brighter side of living life to the fullest.

Jay Dee
12-07-11, 03:57
You are right Lavan I too received some email but this is some type of SPoofed mail and not from actually from Tea Boy, if you get these do not attempt to open it or any atachements as it may be virus. Like you say if we don't hear from him Farewell from us all to him.

Regards.

Jay.

Same here JD, I also thought that something bad may have happened. Tried mailing him and nothing. However you may have noticed that there were some possible virus mail coming out from his email address. So someone has access to the account still. In case we don't hear, farewell.

Jay Dee
12-07-11, 04:03
By the way I went to this place yesterday and this girl has been fired after getting caught by the manager for giving a BBBJ (I heard that she was also slapped in front of the customer. Don't know how true that is) this girl was the best, she had worked in Singapore at Mustafas as a sales girl (because it is hard to get into the massage business in Singapore without the proper contacts) so she knew to speak English too. There are other girls but service is not good and limited service. If anyone wants to still go there the place is Suvasavi down Wijeyasiriwadena Mawatha Mt Lavinia but without her I do not really recommend it.

Regards.

Jay.

. BTW There is a nice small made girl at a SPA in Mt Lavinia (down the lane {land side} opposite the Mt Lavinia Bus depot / Mt Lavinia Super market) There is a book shop at the top of the lane so that is a good landmark. Good service is available but I won't go into details here.

Cheers

Jay.

ChrisMonger3
12-07-11, 04:59
You should try and get her contact details and keep in touch with her. Decent english speaking girls (providing services) are a tad rare. (slap the manager and ask for the number!)

By the way I went to this place yesterday and this girl has been fired after getting caught by the manager for giving a BBBJ (I heard that she was also slapped in front of the customer. Don't know how true that is) this girl was the best, she had worked in Singapore at Mustafas as a sales girl (because it is hard to get into the massage business in Singapore without the proper contacts) so she knew to speak English too. There are other girls but service is not good and limited service. If anyone wants to still go there the place is Suvasavi down Wijeyasiriwadena Mawatha Mt Lavinia but without her I do not really recommend it.

Regards.

Jay.

Lincone
12-07-11, 10:01
Got this location from a trusted friend its near larsons col 3.

Went on Sunday 11am there were around 10 girls, paid 1. 5k and selected a sexy tan girl named M*you.

Room was good with attached bathroom. Took a quick shower and she started a cream massage.

Massage was excellent and relaxing, after good 10-15 mins she started to kiss my neck and ears and Il was aroused

Like hell. I asked will you provide FS, she said yes but not today as she got her periods and she promised me to give a half service. I was sad but can't help, asked me to turn over and started to slowly touch my junior and suddenly started to suck it OMG it was really good, then she moved to my nipples and started to suck them, I coudnt resist and asked whether I can kiss her, she smiled and said next time and started to kiss my neck while shaking my junior; I grab her face and lip kissed her and she kissed me back, by the way I was touching her small soft boobs at this time.

I was in heaven for good 15 mins and came with handful of cum.

Took a quick shower and asked for her number she gave it happily.

Tipped 1000.

GFE 9/10.

Boobs 7/10.

Service 10/10.

Damage 1500+1000.

FS available for 2k

CoolNilesh
12-07-11, 15:52
You should try and get her contact details and keep in touch with her. Decent english speaking girls (providing services) are a tad rare. (slap the manager and ask for the number!)Hi Guys;

Went to this place, could be rated as average to below average. Basically less selection and standard average service. So do not plan to write a detailed description.

*Anyway, I called one of my JG contacts to book her and once I said my name, she said "Didn't you post a report on me in the internet? One of my customers informed me and gave instructions on how to look it in the internet". Dudes, this is bad and dangerous too. What if they get angry and trick you to come there and do some harmful thing.

I'm seriously worried about this.

Thanks;

Nilesh

Katkuga
12-07-11, 15:52
Hello, men, I fucked her once, her hole is like opened bridge, you want get a feeling much, her GF is good, I paid her that time 7. 5k, don't use her waste of money, go to JH using that money for a worth Thai ****, but KIT with her as she has good frnds around her.Thanks bro. You're right she does seem to have god contacts. Will keep everyone posted if I get in touch with someone you want to have fun with.

Katkuga
12-07-11, 16:36
Thought I'll post about Zenani (the one near Kattiya Junc in Delkanda). I have been going there once in a way for the past year or so. On my second visit there, I got this girl called Sharm. Quite a horny chick. Looks wise, I would give her a 5 but attitude is pretty good. Been taking her everytime I go there. Trust me she is the only one you can take from the set of girls there. Her standard routine with me is, feeling massage, then takes her boobs out and rubs it on my body, then gives a great BJ and allows fingering as well. She loves it when you spank her ass. Only hitch is that she is a bit greedy but I tend to give her a standard 1, 500 or 2, 000 (I know it's too much but this is the amount I gave her when I first took her and that point I didn't know the standard tips).

The place is not too bad, she has her private room and no one comes to check and all. So 1, 500 for 1. 5hr massage and 2, 000 for all of the things I mentioned above. 3.5K is the overall damage, which is not too bad I guess.

Destiny Child
12-07-11, 18:30
Hi Guys;

Went to this place, could be rated as average to below average. Basically less selection and standard average service. So do not plan to write a detailed description.

*Anyway, I called one of my JG contacts to book her and once I said my name, she said "Didn't you post a report on me in the internet? One of my customers informed me and gave instructions on how to look it in the internet". Dudes, this is bad and dangerous too. What if they get angry and trick you to come there and do some harmful thing.

Thanks;

Nileshdon't tell me you are using your actual name on this form and give to the girls. Hopefully you are using a fake name here and the same fake name to the girl. Hmm as it goes looks like better to have 2 names. However one thing I noticed is that the spa girls are never interested in asking your name when we aske theirs. Even when giving the number. Anyway this is really bad scene telling the girls about ISG. Anyway they will not be able to read the english even if they find a place to connect to net.

Koththumee
12-07-11, 18:56
Machan,

May be tea bot changed his nick isn't it. As I did mine. But all ISG started, and maintain and all dicipline folowed by him. I mean he is a respectable, member, Gave us loads of advices. Hope we have in caontact with him.

Gonas
12-08-11, 10:42
Hi fellow mongers,

There is a place called the spa home in col3 they have advertised this last week. I am curious to know how they are, any fellow mongers have tried this. I am planning to go this weekend. I called and a very polite and fluent gentleman answered the phone.

Gonas

Mahinda Bandara
12-08-11, 11:15
Anybody of this forum taken this Rizana girl (formerly at LP) pl. Give full description of the session.

CoolNilesh
12-08-11, 14:24
don't tell me you are using your actual name on this form and give to the girls. Hopefully you are using a fake name here and the same fake name to the girl. Hmm as it goes looks like better to have 2 names. However one thing I noticed is that the spa girls are never interested in asking your name when we aske theirs. Even when giving the number. Anyway this is really bad scene telling the girls about ISG. Anyway they will not be able to read the english even if they find a place to connect to net.Hi Destiny Child;

Ofcourse I have used a different name. But imagine what happen if some thing messed up.

Thanks;

Nilesh

Doolittle
12-08-11, 14:42
Thought I'll post about Zenani (the one near Kattiya Junc in Delkanda). I have been going there once in a way for the past year or so. On my second visit there, I got this girl called Sharm. Quite a horny chick. Looks wise, I would give her a 5 but attitude is pretty good. Been taking her everytime I go there. Trust me she is the only one you can take from the set of girls there. Her standard routine with me is, feeling massage, then takes her boobs out and rubs it on my body, then gives a great BJ and allows fingering as well. She loves it when you spank her ass. Only hitch is that she is a bit greedy but I tend to give her a standard 1, 500 or 2, 000 (I know it's too much but this is the amount I gave her when I first took her and that point I didn't know the standard tips).

The place is not too bad, she has her private room and no one comes to check and all. So 1, 500 for 1. 5hr massage and 2, 000 for all of the things I mentioned above. 3.5K is the overall damage, which is not too bad I guess.Hi,

I think you are paying a little too much for the services for her. I think I may have taken her too but only tipped a 1000 for her services as no FS was provided. Better set your cards right with her or ask for more action next time.

Regards,

Doolittle.

Doolittle
12-09-11, 04:16
Was in HK the last few days and found a new joint called "Lotus Leisure". It's a very fancy and up market spa.

It was at about 9 in the night and I was just roaming the streets looking for a dinning spot (was not looking for action at all ). Saw the place and thought I'll pop my head in and ask for the rates. A local small boy maybe 14 or 15 came by and asked what I was looking for and I said I wanted to know what services were available. He took me to an area where I saw people lying on couches getting foot rubs and told me to take a seat, immediately I was served a fresh lime juice by a gud looking local chick. The small chap then brought a card and explained the rates, basically it was from HKD 300. 800 and then he said "special 2 hr service" for HKD 1000, I got the hint and asked if any foreigners are available, he said there are two Ethiopian chicks and two Philippine chicks available for the night shifts. I told him in a very discreet tone I need gud B to B from gud body. He recommended one of the Ethiopian chicks. Was a bit worried as did not want to do it with a "kalu kaaberi". , By this time I made up my mind and thought will go ahead and feel the difference even though I was on an empty stomach.

After payment was done, was then taken to a private shower area with individual lockers and was given a locker and a key to store my belongings. Did a quick shower and was escorted to a room. The girl was inside. She was not dark at all, I would say a tad of darkness to our usual tan, was wearing a mini skirt with a black arm cut top. I was aroused just by looking at her and thought I'll thank the small chap on the way back.

She removed all her clothes and the session started, did not do much talking as she was not fluent in English, started with a hard massage on entire body which went on for a about an hour followed by a feeling massage with gud feeling on the B*ls and crack. Then she did a gud CBJ and I almost came. She did not want me to come so soon and stopped the CBJ and got on top of me from behind and did a gud B-B and turned around and did a gud one too. When it was closer to 1. 45mins started the FS from missionary and did only a few positions. I came when she was riding me.

Tipped her a HKD 200, had a bath, thanked the small guy and went back to the hotel for room service dinner.

Hopefully will go again in mid 2012.

Face. 7/10,

Boobs. 9/10, (36 D)

Body. 9/10,

Attitude. 8/10,

Service. 10/10.

Damage. HKD 1000 + 200 (roughly about Rs 18K, highest I have paid for out hotel service ).

Happy mongering mates,

Doolittle.

Amdan7
12-09-11, 04:34
Hi fellow mongers,

There is a place called the spa home in col3 they have advertised this last week. I am curious to know how they are, any fellow mongers have tried this. I am planning to go this weekend. I called and a very polite and fluent gentleman answered the phone.

GonasOne of the expensive spas in the city. They charge 2. 8k for entrance. Provide excellent massage. And you can have limited extras for high as 2k. Worth if you looking for a pamper up. Otherwise, not worth at all.

Cheers,

Amda

Yohan101
12-09-11, 05:55
Machang, I took her couple of times one at LP and one at outside, she's 21 (1-2 years back) slim, tall, tan and service is so great (so good at playing with balls) , I had her mobile number, but now it's not working If you have the new contact please pass it to me. Happy mongering * SAFETY FIRST.

Anybody of this forum taken this Rizana girl (formerly at LP) pl. Give full description of the session.

ChrisMonger3
12-09-11, 06:42
Hi Coolnilesh,

Long time ago as well I remember, some stupid person in the forum went and showed off by showing the forum on his mobile to a spa girl. This created some issues at the time. None of us can unfortunately stop this.

If what we are reporting is genuine and the intension is sharing, then I don't see the harm in our reports. Most of the girls also like more customers and if their service is good, by all means they will get good reccommendations. The ones who give shit services are usually the ones who make noise cause they could loose the few suckers they have. This is my opinion.

Chrismonger3

Hi Guys;

Thanks;

Nilesh

LeoHearted
12-09-11, 07:34
Anybody of this forum taken this Rizana girl (formerly at LP) pl. Give full description of the session.Dear fellow mongers,

Can anyone guide to me for this girl?

LeoHearted
12-09-11, 07:53
Anybody of this forum taken this Rizana girl (formerly at LP) pl. Give full description of the session.Dear Fellow mongers,

Can anyone guide me for this girl?

Danny Yu
12-09-11, 11:39
Hi fellow mongers,

GonasThe place is not great mate! Overpriced extras that also HJ with a fuss!

Skywalker J
12-09-11, 20:22
Guys it seems the legendary Tea Boy has bowed out of the forum. Two illustrious personalities that brought lot of credibility and life to the Colombo forum are Tea Boy and Mango Jango. Both have faded into oblivian. Salute my friends where ever you are you lived your lives to the fullest and inspired a lot to see the brighter side of living life to the fullest.Hold your horses these people are not dead. They might just have some other commitments.

Comon guys lets stop wasting time gossiping and talking nonsense. Don't take this the wrong way and no offence.

Lets get down to some serious mongering!

Went to a place in Dehiwala.

Report to follow soon.

Ricardino12
12-10-11, 09:57
Well Said SkyWalker. It is these people who make a small thing big. LOL.

Have no idea why people try to use words like legend and so on as if some sort of public service help was done for the country. .

Sky,

Tell more on your dehiwala experience.

Hold your horses these people are not dead. They might just have some other commitments.

Comon guys lets stop wasting time gossiping and talking nonsense. Don't take this the wrong way and no offence.

Lets get down to some serious mongering!

Went to a place in Dehiwala.

Report to follow soon.

Destiny Child
12-10-11, 13:19
Hi Destiny Child;

Ofcourse I have used a different name. But imagine what happen if some thing messed up.

Thanks;

Nilesh<<*Anyway, I called one of my JG contacts to book her and once I said my name, she said "Didn't you post a report on me in the internet?

But when you tell your name how did she relate it to the post in ISG cause the guy who told would have mentioned you as Nilesh. :S

Destiny Child
12-10-11, 13:34
You are right Lavan I too received some email but this is some type of SPoofed mail and not from actually from Tea Boy, if you get these do not attempt to open it or any atachements as it may be virus. Like you say if we don't hear from him Farewell from us all to him.

Regards.

Jay.It seems T Boy did not actually lead a secret life and he personally knew members of this form. It would be very intersting to know actual details about him. His Age. What he does (I recall seeing him offering massage services for ladies as well right) , how he looks like etc. Can anyone fill us in?

Destiny Child
12-10-11, 13:46
The girl was inside. She was not dark at all, I would say a tad of darkness to our usual tan, was wearing a mini skirt with a black arm cut top. I was aroused just by looking at her and thought I'll thank the small chap on the way back.Ethopia was colonized by italians and lot of white and black mixes and there are a lot of people with beutiful skin colour.

So she did not ask about prices before going for FS. As it seemed you easily found this place Prostitution must be legal in HK then?

Doolittle
12-10-11, 16:23
Ethopia was colonized by italians and lot of white and black mixes and there are a lot of people with beutiful skin colour.

So she did not ask about prices before going for FS. As it seemed you easily found this place Prostitution must be legal in HK then?Hi,

Thanks, did not know that. Yes, it's legal in Hong Kong. How ever they don't have public brothels, just the ones that happen secretly under MPs and via house and hotel services. No, nothing was discussed, I suppose she was told when to give the full treatment depending on payment. Did not discuss tips either, I just tipped her what I had with me at the time, (dinner money). Later on while surfing the net I realized they operate across HK in different branches, (I went to the one in Wan Chai ).

Still I feel a hotel walk in service in HK is better than the MP services.

Cheers,

Doolittle

Doolittle
12-10-11, 16:38
Hi Coolnilesh,

Long time ago as well I remember, some stupid person in the forum went and showed off by showing the forum on his mobile to a spa girl. This created some issues at the time. None of us can unfortunately stop this.

If what we are reporting is genuine and the intension is sharing, then I don't see the harm in our reports. Most of the girls also like more customers and if their service is good, by all means they will get good reccommendations. The ones who give shit services are usually the ones who make noise cause they could loose the few suckers they have. This is my opinion.

Chrismonger3I fully agree with you on this one. It's our responsibility to maintain the secrecy of the forum. No one should discuss among any other outside person, as this may create unnecessary issues. Folks, the last thing we need is for the ISG to be exposed! Just imagine, what hell we will go through if our families get to know about the ISG. Let's do our bit and keep the ISG to the ISG only and not out side.

People like Chris and all senior members should be thanked and appreciated for their efforts to keep the ISG running all this time!

Thanks guys,

Doolittle.

Young Monger
12-10-11, 21:30
Hi guyz,

I got a contact from one of my FB friend and called her. She wantd me to come to Dehi MC and take a tuk to the hotel down Camb* Pl*. I went der and called her, she gave me the instruction and finaly met her in the room. She was quite dark and village type gal. (not my type, bt still cnt help :P) As she was ready, she askd me to pay the money. I gave her the money and started to remove my dress. She quickly came back and stripped her clothes. Now she started to give me a BBBJ and it was gud. Den got a ' (.) (.) job' too. Den she laid back and wanted me to fuck her in misssionary. Bt I tld her to ride e from top. She was also happy. Aftr a while I cummd inside the condom. She laid herself beside me aftr the session and was havin a chat. She was intrstd in goin out for parties and gettin fucked by drunken men. Den we strtd our nxt session in missionary as she wished.

We took a bath togethr and she promisd me that she will arrange sme young gals too. Den I left that place.

Aftr 3 days she gave me a call and said that she has a 21 year old gal and do I want 2 hav session wid her. I dnt hav money@that moment, so I cudnt go.

She was on her late 20's. She's a mother as she was lactating.

Place was not that great but was 'OK'.

Total Cost = 3000 + 100 (condom)

Am nt sure about the prices for these services, experienced guyz please comment on it whethr it was worth or nt.

PS: This is my first post, please forgive my mistakes and the way of writing.

Knight Lancelot
12-11-11, 13:10

Went on Sunday 11am there were around 10 girls, paid 1. 5k and selected a sexy tan girl named M*you.

Room was good with attached bathroom. Took a quick shower and she started a cream massage.

Massage was excellent and relaxing, after good 10-15 mins she started to kiss my neck and ears and Il was aroused

Like hell. I asked will you provide FS, she said yes but not today as she got her periods and she promised me to give a half service. I was sad but can't help, asked me to turn over and started to slowly touch my junior and suddenly started to suck it OMG it was really good, then she moved to my nipples and started to suck them, I coudnt resist and asked whether I can kiss her, she smiled and said next time and started to kiss my neck while shaking my junior; I grab her face and lip kissed her and she kissed me back, by the way I was touching her small soft boobs at this time.

Tipped 1000.

GFE 9/10.

Boobs 7/10.

Service 10/10.

Damage 1500+1000.

FS available for 2kSeems like Orchid has lifted its heavy restrictions. Good!

Sri Lankan Guy
12-11-11, 19:01
Hi Guys,

Just to let you know Tea Boy is very much alive and well.

Don't speculate on his life span!

I respect his privacy and hence no comment on why he is silent.

SLG

ChrisMonger3
12-11-11, 19:31
Hi Young Monger,

Welcome to the forum. Your first report is a good one and you seem to have done well with pricing too. Through this contact you will be able to meet many more, so keep her close. Keep up the good work and keep feeding good reports like this. Its encouraging to us all to read reports like this.

Chrismonger3

Hi guyz,

I got a contact from one of my FB friend and called her. She wantd me to come to Dehi MC and take a tuk to the hotel down Camb* Pl. I went der and called her, she gave me the instruction and finaly met her in the room. She was quite dark and village type gal. (not my type, bt still cnt help :P) As she was ready, she askd me to pay the money. I gave her the money and started to remove my dress. She quickly came back and stripped her clothes. Now she started to give me a BBBJ and it was gud. Den got a ' (.) (.) job' too. Den she laid back and wanted me to fuck her in misssionary. Bt I tld her to ride e from top. She was also happy. Aftr a while I cummd inside the condom. She laid herself beside me aftr the session and was havin a chat. She was intrstd in goin out for parties and gettin fucked by drunken men. Den we strtd our nxt session in missionary as she wished.

We took a bath togethr and she promisd me that she will arrange sme young gals too. Den I left that place.

Aftr 3 days she gave me a call and said that she has a 21 year old gal and do I want 2 hav session wid her. I dnt hav money@that Moment, so I cudnt go.

Am nt sure about the prices for these services, experienced guyz please comment on it whethr it was worth or nt.

LokuEka
12-11-11, 20:20
Hi guys! I'm new here, was reading most of the previous posts by you people. Hope I can get more infomation from this.

For me I am inexperienced in this, I have been to S*N H*L in Palmyrah Av. Took a Chinese girl 4000 at the entrance. Then the manager / cashier guy took me upstairs room, there were few girls. 5-6. Picked a one and she took me to a bed in the corner of the room covered from a CURTAIN! (I didn't like that part) Then started the massage she let me touch her the way I want. Asked me whether I want Sex? I said yes, I got her convinced for 2k for FS. It was nice, shaven with a tattoo down there. Nice boobs, Chinese are really soft.

Good place to try for me.

(When I was going upstairs with the manager guy I asked how is the extra services, and he said I don't know sir, and when I was leaving some customer was asking if they have 'Subject' (Subject nadda). Manager said NO NO, Not here. But its available up in the room.

This place also has local-3000, Thai-4500.

Please share your details and contacts if you have any but I can't find the message button, as I wanted to pm some members.

Happy Mongering!

LokuEka
12-11-11, 20:27
Hi guys! I'm new here, was reading most of the previous posts by you people. Hope I can get more infomation from this.

For me I am inexperienced in this, I have been to S*N H*L in Palmyrah Av. Took a Chinese girl 4000 at the entrance. Then the manager / cashier guy took me upstairs room, there were few girls. 5-6. Picked a one and she took me to a bed in the corner of the room covered from a CURTAIN! (I didn't like that part) Then started the massage she let me touch her the way I want. Asked me whether I want Sex? I said yes, I got her convinced for 2k for Full service. It was nice, shaven with a tattoo down there. Nice boobs, Chinese are really soft.

Good place to try for me.

(When I was going upstairs with the manager guy I asked how is the extra services, and he said I don't know sir, and when I was leaving some customer was asking if they have 'Subject' (Subject nadda). Manager said NO NO, Not here. But its available up in the room.

This place also has local-3000, Thai-4500.

Please share your details and contacts if you have any but I can't find the message button, as I wanted to pm some members.

Happy Mongering!

Young Monger
12-12-11, 11:06
Hi Young Monger,

Welcome to the forum. Your first report is a good one and you seem to have done well with pricing too. Through this contact you will be able to meet many more, so keep her close. Keep up the good work and keep feeding good reports like this. Its encouraging to us all to read reports like this.

Chrismonger3Thank you very much Chrismonger3. Hoping 2 update frequently.

Scala
12-12-11, 14:13
Hey Buddy,

I tried searchin for you on fb. Cannot find you. [Deleted by Admin] And yes she comes to Dehiwela.

Happy Mongering

I dnt mind in sharing, will she come to dehiwala or shud v go? Anyways snd me a message in fb. Contact me thru my fb profile: ' Raahini Rangan '. Lets share der.

Happy mongering.

-

YoungerEDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it was an attempt by the author to encourage members to CONTACT HIM on ANOTHER WEBSITE. In the future, please refrain from posting requests for forum members to contact you on another website. Thanks!

Scala
12-12-11, 14:15
Hey buddy,

I don't have the PM facility. Is there any other way to contact you?

Cheers

I'm ready to share contacts with you buddy. PM me.

Hi Scala,

Are you suggesting that a sophisticated world traveler such as yourself can not afford a $20 subscription to support this forum and all the work I do to keep it maintained.

A forum subscription is less than 40 cents a week. That's less than the price of a newspaper.

Thanks,

Jackson

Young Monger
12-12-11, 15:13
I saw this place's add in last week's HITAD and wanted to try. So went 2 dis place 2day. Der were arnd 6 gals in the hall. I paid the money to the guy and chose a gal, who was the best among the rest. She took me the so called 'room'. Actualy it wasnt a room, just a cubical and was small. (* smalest room I've been so far). I dnt mind as I was so desperate. She askd me to take a shower which I refused and tld her to strt. She askd me lay in the bed and came near to me askd whethr can she bring anthr girl. I wantd to try it, so I askd the rate. She wantd me 2 pay 1000 each. I thought it was too much and strtd 2 bargain as I dint want miss the opportunity. Finally she agreed with 1300 for both. And she went out, came back and tld me that someothr guy has taken her. So I askd her to carry on wid the masssage. The massage wasnt that great. When I touched her ass while she was doing the massage, she tld me to take the hand and tld me that " eka velave vada thekak karanda baa ne " (cnt do 2 things@once). It was kindof turnoff 2 me. Den she finishd the massage and applied some cream to my junior and strtd 2 shake. I touchd her boobs under her tshirt. Den she removed her tshirt and pulld out her boobs. I went 2 lick it, bt she blockd me & tld me that you can only touch my boobs nuthin else. She finishd her 'service' in few minutue and took me 2 a common washroom. Den aftr takin shower I changd and left the place.

Girl. She was lukin good and young.

Service. Was SHIT! [ wasnt even smiling while doing the service. She was like as I forced her to do so]

Room. SHIT once again.

Washroom. Pathetic.

Total Cost. 1000 + 1000

I will NEVER visit this place in future. Will not recommend to other also.

-

Young Monger.

Have a safe mongering

Lincone
12-13-11, 08:07
Bro can you post about the cost details & details about the gal. Because just want to try two gals@once.

Lukin 4ward for yr replyPlace is shit

Girls attitude is shit.

So don't go there and waste your money.

Service is 500 per girl.

Room non ac 1000

Jay Dee
12-13-11, 08:54
Usually if some place offers shit service, then there is no need to protect the place you can openly name the place so that other mongers can be careful and avoid the place.

For the benefit of others the place is "Ransalu" down Pinto Place, off Hampden Lane Wellawatte and YES all the girls are greedy as hell. I went once and same thing happened she forced me to get another girl and at the end kept demanding more for the tip than was agreed upon. Worst is that the so called manager has no control over these girls so no use complaining to the management. Also they try to finish you off in just 10 or 15 minutes. There are better places that offer far better service better to avoid this place as much as possible, wonder why the cops let this one flourish as this place openly flaunts it sex service to anyone (not just regular customers)

Regards.

Jay.

I saw this place's add in last week's HITAD and wanted to try. So went 2 dis place 2day. Der were arnd 6 gals in the hall. I paid the money to the guy and chose a gal, who was the best among the rest. She took me the so called 'room'. Actualy it wasnt a room, just a cubical and was small. (* smalest room I've been so far). I dnt mind as I was so desperate. She askd me to take a shower which I refused and tld her to strt. She askd me lay in the bed and came near to me askd whethr can she bring anthr girl. I wantd to try it, so I askd the rate. She wantd me 2 pay 1000 each. I thought it was too much and strtd 2 bargain as I dint want miss the opportunity. Finally she agreed with 1300 for both. And she went out, came back and tld me that someothr guy has taken her. So I askd her to carry on wid the masssage. The massage wasnt that great. When I touched her ass while she was doing the massage, she tld me to take the hand and tld me that " eka velave vada thekak karanda baa ne " (cnt do 2 things@once). It was kindof turnoff 2 me. Den she finishd the massage and applied some cream to my junior and strtd 2 shake. I touchd her boobs under her tshirt. Den she removed her tshirt and pulld out her boobs. I went 2 lick it, bt she blockd me & tld me that you can only touch my boobs nuthin else. She finishd her 'service' in few minutue and took me 2 a common washroom. Den aftr takin shower I changd and left the place.

Girl. She was lukin good and young.

Service. Was SHIT! [ wasnt even smiling while doing the service. She was like as I forced her to do so]

Room. SHIT once again.

Washroom. Pathetic.

Total Cost. 1000 + 1000

I will NEVER visit this place in future. Will not recommend to other also.

-

Young Monger.

Have a safe mongering

Jay Dee
12-13-11, 09:00
Very nice report. I have this thing for young girls not too much into aunties.

Regards Jay.

Hi guyz,

I got a contact from one of my FB friend and called her. She wantd me to come to Dehi MC and take a tuk to the hotel down Camb* Pl. I went der and called her, she gave me the instruction and finaly met her in the room. She was quite dark and village type gal. (not my type, bt still cnt help :P) As she was ready, she askd me to pay the money. I gave her the money and started to remove my dress. She quickly came back and stripped her clothes. Now she started to give me a BBBJ and it was gud. Den got a ' (.) (.) job' too. Den she laid back and wanted me to fuck her in misssionary. Bt I tld her to ride e from top. She was also happy. Aftr a while I cummd inside the condom. She laid herself beside me aftr the session and was havin a chat. She was intrstd in goin out for parties and gettin fucked by drunken men. Den we strtd our nxt session in missionary as she wished.

Aftr 3 days she gave me a call and said that she has a 21 year old gal and do I want 2 hav session wid her. I dnt hav money@that Moment, so I cudnt go.

Sanjay Dutt
12-13-11, 11:15
Hello, senior menber and all.

This will be my 2nd visit to colombo. I will be there on 17th till 22nd. I m planing to stay in ramada colombo. Does this hotel allows joiners with hotel guest. Also I m looking for Chinese cheeks.

Earlier I used to visit the casinos. R they still working with Chinese / thai chick in them.

I visited bellegio and other name forget.

Regrds

Kama Tools
12-13-11, 12:04
New users like AmilaP81 and Young Monger. Please read the forum rules first. Your you guys try posting your email ids or inviting others to other sites you may get banned here.

Happy Mongering.

KT

Acne Lanka
12-13-11, 22:01
i went through the "rakiya abarthu" (i. e. sinhala word for employment opportunities) and in the section "vivida" (miscellaneous) on last week in popular sunday newspaper. there were around 20 massage parlour adds asking for female massage therapists between age of 18. 30. most of adds specifying the salary of rs. 50k. 60k per month (surely from tips) and with accommodation (probably brothel type?). so i observed few old adds for last few weeks and there were lot of mps blossoming up in colombo and colombo suburbs (kiribathgoda, rajagriya, battaramulla, kadawatha, nugegoda, nawala, dehiwala, mt lavania, ratmalana) , and outside like hikkaduwa, sigiriya, hambanthota.

i guess this can be due to the tourism promotions happening and also it's a lucrative business.

also few months back i noticed an interesting add in same section saying that they are looking for young good looking ladies for a business which provides home visits for massage gentlements. there were two tp numbers and i tried to contact the person through the number entire week in few days but didn't success.

as a conclusion, these employment advertisement is a good place to find a place. also before visiting check the exact location.

few questions to ask, whether to get to know they are offering any extras.

1. can i select the girl? (the answer no mean very limited extras or no extras)

2. how many girls working? (bigger the number better the selection)

3. do i have to wear paper underwear? (yes, mean limited extras, no fs possible at all, these are very much like genuine mps)

4. do you have rooms or cubicals? (having rooms have a better chance of fs like ni* or oe, or jg) , but i had couple of fs in a popular mp which had cubical after taking the the same girl continuously for couple of months.

amal

Sanjay Dutt
12-14-11, 09:30
2nd Colombo visit

Hello, senior menber and all.

Jay de, teaboy need your help.

This will be my 2nd visit to colombo. I will be there on 17th till 22nd. I m planing to stay in ramada colombo. Does this hotel allows joiners with hotel guest. Also I m looking for Chinese cheeks.

Earlier I used to visit the casinos. R they still working with Chinese / thai chick in them.

I visited bellegio and other name forget.

Regrds

RameshT
12-14-11, 10:27
Last Thursday got a little time & visited a place in an island where "people are forced to work". On the 2nd or third floor. A / C place, but public wash room.

Chose a young lookingnone. Was clean & looking great. Gave a great massage. Then to extras. Allowed to touch boobs only but not down under. Boobs were allowed under the t-shirt & allowed to suck. She had great boobs & a lovely nipple.

Gave a slow HS. Chatting & very good attitude.

Choice. Other two girls fattish & oldish looking. This one was young & sweet looking. Formerly from the Garden where the Goddess lives in Borella.

Body. 8/10.

Boobs-9/10.

Cleanliness. 9/10.

Attitude. 10/10.

Massage. 9/10.

Extras. 8/10.

Vist again. Yes.

Damagae. Entrance 1000 + Tip 500

RameshT
12-14-11, 10:32
Went around 7. 20 pm, after trying several other places. Most places were closed or booked.

A / C place. As I entered a plump one & small made one was there to welcome. Plump one came forward, greeted & told me to go to cubicle 2. Washed & was on the bed.

Came & started massage. Was good. Gave a good masage. Chatted a little. After that I asked for extras. Asked if I was from LE. Said no.

Started HS. Allowed to touch boobs, put it out & allowed to suck. Allowed to touch down under too. But was not wet & was not responsive. So was a turn off to me. Came soon. Washed & came off.

Body. 3/10 (Plump)

Attitude. 6/10.

Boobs. 5/10 (Big. Not my type)

Cleanliness. 7/10.

Place. 9/10.

Damage. Entrance 2, 000 + Tip 500.

Visit again. No. Not much talent.

EmpiersHunter
12-14-11, 16:30
Hi guys,

This was an experience which I had with famous evonne two week ago. After mailing with the help of Pilot Chami thanks machan, I was able to fix a date and time. She had chatting with me for almost 3-4 days; she is very good at dirty talks. For almost one week she made me crazy. Hardly wanted to fuck her. After arranging everything she asked me to bring 5000/= when I told tht one of my friend had her for 4000/= she said she has increased the rates. But however I think it is worth bcz she gave us a various sex experiences with many options.

I asked her to wear a saree and asked to do a strip dance. Also I brought a honey bottle to make event more excitement. Finally I went to the place she greeted me warmly with a DFK. She was wearing a saree. I started to squeeze her ass, then she told wait baby till we get into room. She is very gud at English. Then I went to the room and waited till she come. She came and we had a chit chat while I was pressing my cock to her ass and licking her body. Then she asked to pay me. Then she started to remove saree. But I wanted to do tht by myself. Then removed saree little by little while kissing and talking dirties, she was wearing a red panty and a bra. She had a great body, but I expected more into anty type. Bcz I cldn't encounter with my personal one for a long time.

After 10 mints kissing and licking her body, I asked her to do strip dance. She danced but it is nothing. Then she started to remove my cloths and I was with my underwear in the bed. Then she came onto me and licks my face and body. I was out of control and grab her and kissed almost 5 mints. Then she removed my underwear. I asked her to put the raincoat. Then we did liitle photo shootout and she sucked my tool as hell. I asked her whether I shld control myself or let cum with free. She said let it cum. I slap her ass very hard and she started to bit my tool. After 10-12 mints. I asked her to put honey and suck. She did a wonderful job around another 15 mins. Then she started to rid on top of me without telling. Then I told her to wait and I want to suck her. She was ok and I sucked her tits and pussy. Her tits are ok but not large enough to suck. After sucking I asked her to masturbate. Then she used her plastic banana and vibrator to masturbate, also asked me to finger fuck her. After some time she screamed and cum (It is just a small fake drama).

Finally I wanted to fuck her but there was only 10 minits. Then I told her about this. She told me just relax baby and enjoy. I fucked her missionary position first. Then doggy style finally she rides on me like a working girl who never fuke for a long time. Finally I cum and she was exhausted. Hugged her and kissed. Wait for a few mints. I had my session for 1 and half hours. Then take a wash and leave the place.

Also I asked her about availability of other girls she told about her GF. Can't remember the name. If some one has taken her friend please reply me.

Mongoosa
12-14-11, 16:54
Last Thursday got a little time & visited a place in an island where "people are forced to work". On the 2nd or third floor. A / C place, but public wash room.

Chose a young lookingnone. Was clean & looking great. Gave a great massage. Then to extras. Allowed to touch boobs only but not down under. Boobs were allowed under the t-shirt & allowed to suck. She had great boobs & a lovely nipple.

Choice. Other two girls fattish & oldish looking. This one was young & sweet looking. Formerly from the Garden where the Goddess lives in Borella.

Body. 8/10.

Boobs-9/10.

Cleanliness. 9/10.

Attitude. 10/10.

Massage. 9/10.

Extras. 8/10.

Vist again. Yes.

Damagae. Entrance 1000 + Tip 500Machan,

Please PM me her name.

Your are the King of Coding! Lovely work machan!

WareWolf
12-14-11, 17:43
Went around 7. 20 pm, after trying several other places. Most places were closed or booked.

A / C place. As I entered a plump one & small made one was there to welcome. Plump one came forward, greeted & told me to go to cubicle 2. Washed & was on the bed.

Came & started massage. Was good. Gave a good masage. Chatted a little. After that I asked for extras. Asked if I was from LE. Said no.

Started HS. Allowed to touch boobs, put it out & allowed to suck. Allowed to touch down under too. But was not wet & was not responsive. So was a turn off to me. Came soon. Washed & came off.

Body. 3/10 (Plump)

Attitude. 6/10.

Boobs. 5/10 (Big. Not my type)

Cleanliness. 7/10.

Place. 9/10.

Damage. Entrance 2, 000 + Tip 500.

Visit again. No. Not much talent.Ramesh,

Can you remember the name of this chick?

Which day were you there? I was also there at the same time last day and didn't get any extras.

WW

Lucifer88
12-14-11, 18:11
Hey dude, kinda new. So if you can send me the contact no and the address please.

Body. 8/10.

Boobs-9/10.

Cleanliness. 9/10.

Attitude. 10/10.

Massage. 9/10.

Extras. 8/10.

Vist again. Yes.

Damagae. Entrance 1000 + Tip 500

Eddboy
12-14-11, 18:54
Hi All,

This is my first post. Pardon me for my mistake if there are. I travel frequently abroad and my Sri Lankan experiences are limited. Here one of that:

(As per the recommendation given by an online friend in a site like this) I met (famous / infamous) Evonne Mathews about two years back at K*e at her usual hideout. She lured me as she is not charging but for the room I had to pay about 3000 / per hour at that time. Once I get there I was convinced she is a pro.

As per my request she opened the door in a transparent sexy night gown and that was arousing under dim light. She had no condoms with her and |I already carried these with me. Had her at all possible angels I can think of at that time. I had an issue of finishing off even after a 45 min due to long lasting condom I used. Then, as per the request jerked off and finish off in CIM, which was great. Positive thing was she was concern about hygienic issues apart from being a good lay. She is definitely not everyone's cup of tea due to her age.

I tried her simply she is upto anything under the sun. The joint was a shitty place and she is adamant not to go to any other place due to security reasons. She is still in contact with me but, she above 51yrs these days. I did not take her later and she deals other girls too. She is pretty good at what she does and all things are possible. Onetime she offered a young pro for 10, 000/= which I declined. She still in the business and deals other women.

Rating –

Face 4/10 – (old) Good English speaking aunty (close to grandma type)

Upper body. 4/10 (big nipples)

Lower body – 4/10.

DATY / ANAL / DFK – all possible.

Place – 3/10 (too small)

Total damage – 3000/= (she ask 4000/= now)

She looks clean and emphasis on proper usage of rubber.

ShaneMister
12-15-11, 03:16
Sounds great. Someone please please let me know the name and directions to the place. Thanks in advance!

Tipped 1000.

GFE 9/10.

Boobs 7/10.

Service 10/10.

Damage 1500+1000.

FS available for 2k

Kabees111
12-15-11, 05:59
Good matter tell me MP with extra need direction to find out.

Kabees111
12-15-11, 10:51
Hi, Sr Mongs.

Tell me any Mp with extra at hikkaduwa area. I am going to stay on Sunday.

Adv thanks need full info

Muthumala
12-15-11, 12:02
Please bother atleast to read the posts.

Good matter tell me MP with extra need direction to find out.

CoolNilesh
12-16-11, 05:17
Hi guys;

Yesterday I had a night party and a friend came for a visit. After a tiring day at work needed relaxation and fun for both so hit the road around 6. 30pm. Visited Hima* at Bamba, but not up to the expectations. Gave a call to one of JG contacts, no answer. So decided to hit the aloi av. Joint.

There was only one Chinese girl there when we went but after discussion arranged another within 10mins. Cost is Rs. 3,500 + Rs. 1,000 (Tip). Some what average experiance when it comes to GFE. Can try many positions but CIM, anal, etc. Out of the equation. But a superb sexy body with ample curves in needed areas. Gave a BBBJ.

Started with missionary and went for 20min. 25 mins thrrough diffent positions with some role play. Cleaned my self and came out. This is my first time over there and I'm impressed by the inside compared to my feelings when I saw the outside.

Bathrooms were not that good, girls can't speak english are the negetives.

Overall conclusion, I'm break. Even with the service and the cost.

Body. 8.

GFE. 5.

Flexibility. 5.

Experiance. 5.5.

Place. 6.

Cost. Mentioned above.

Thanks;

Nilesh

Badiro
12-16-11, 06:50
Hey Guys,

I'm a young monger. I had several visits to few MPs. But the only problem I have is to lack of knowledge to negotiate a price.

These Mp owners keep changing the price on a daily basis and the girls are demanding for outrageous tips, may be I may look like a total noob to them and I have to admit I am a noob.

Tell me some good tips to show off like a pro and a good rate. For tip and for the entry, for example how much it would costs for a FS or BJ.