PDA

View Full Version : Colombo

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112

Tea Boy
05-31-06, 01:58
That report on New Delhi was posted by someone called "Deep Wet", who is apparently unreliable.

This is a comment made about him:

Deep Wet has manually spammed many threads on this site, trying to sell ice to eskimos. (As well as posting reports copied directly from other sites). Not good.

This chap apparently charges money for contacts!!

Sorry for posting that inaccurate report about the hospital in New Delhi.

Trill Seeker
05-31-06, 16:26
Hi Everyone,

I am very new to the post however I have been checking these pages off an one way back from the time it used to be listed as the WSG, especially before any overseas visits, however I never had my own access to the internet till now. First this is probably the greatest forum on the planet but I am very concerned that some are openly naming places in the forum, and where anyone can access, it is one thing to refer to a street but to actually name the places should be avoided as much as possible.

There is a new babe at the place on Pagoda road (hint: at the place people go to stay FIT) she must be in her early 20's (dark and thin) goes by the name of Chatu---- or just ask for the one who joined last week, service was directly linked to the price I was willing to tip (700) but her body was young and firm with apples for breasts. Enjoy

Also I noted Tea Boy's report on the South Delhi Hospital, however that particular post is suspect I don't think anyone else seems to have been there ? Many on the Delhi forum too find it questionable. ?

John Steevens
06-01-06, 03:13
Are there any of you guys who got more than a BJ at this place? Please give a descriptive report. I've been there several times but nothing special. I like this place as they have some young girls with ém.

Thanks

Mango Jango
06-01-06, 08:53
Sorry about the multiple posts, they didn't show up till the next day, so I kept hitting submit.

lol! No worries.

"As a kid growing up in Colpetty, I remember this old lady's place close to Ladies College..."

I am a Senior member in the USA Sex guide, also run by Jackson, which is where I live now. But still read the SriLankan forum to see how my teenage whoring areas are doing. Very jealous of you guys.

Which year are you talking about the brothel near Ladies College, I lived very close to Ladies college all my life.The closest ***** to Ladies was the "ponnaya" that stood on the corner of 5th Lane.

Don't remember Ponnaya on 5th Lane. He'd sure remember us if he was around when we rode our bikes.

Do you remember Flower Terrace? The narrow lane where Lalith.A & Col. BullW lived? Well, Shorty's place was at the end of Flower Terrace's extension, where it intersected with Clifford Road.

Shorty's landlady must have died coz when I drove past on Monday I saw that the house had been turned into an office for yet another rent-a-guard company.

Doggy11
06-01-06, 14:08
Went to "Keep Fit" in Nugegoda today. I have never been there but thought I'll check out the place. Aparently it is also owned by the same owners of the other Nugegoda MP, Navinna MP and Town hall MP. Their entrance was Rs 300 and there were about 7 girls from which to chose from.

I selected a straight haired, slightly curvy, petite and pretty looking young thing. She said her name is N****i and she was 23 yrs old. The room was small but clean - carpeted floor too. She got straight into a hurried massage. After barely massaging both sides of the body she asked me whether I'd like to get another girl (her friend) into the room to give me a "very good service". I said I'll have to try her first and if I like her work maybe next time I'll try both of them. Then she asked me for the tip in advance - I produced a Rs 500 note. She asked for another Rs 500 to give a "very good time". I insisted that I don't have anymore money this time. So she reached straight away got her boobs out (from the t-shirt she was wearing) and lifted her skirt and dropped her nikkers. She got to work on my willie.

She performed like she was in a hurry but the service wasn't that bad. She allowed me to poke her love-hole as I pleased and never complained. No BJ or FS but I came out fairly satisfied. I'm thinking of the 3-some next time I visit there.

Have fun.

Gypsy
06-01-06, 21:50
Mango Jango,

I know the area well, they used to be our bicycling routes. There used to be a, what we called a "barrel drain" where Flower Terrace and Cliford Rd. met.

I am sure our paths would have crossed if we had been the same age. My bicycling days in that area started in the late 50s and my whoring years continued till the late 60s when I went abroad.

Tea Boy
06-02-06, 01:57
She performed like she was in a hurry but the service wasn't that bad.
Doggy,
Thanks for that report. Why are Sri Lankan girls in such a hurry to finish the dirty deed? It must be because they don't enjoy sex. In European MP's you pay for the time you spend with the girl, which is a better arrangement. Has anyone been to the Skelton Gardens MP (next to Lumbini School) recently? I reported on a slightly older woman there who was willing to take her time.

Tea Boy

Anarkali
06-02-06, 04:09
Hi,

I went to MP next to Lumbini collage few months ago (about 3 months ago). This place is quite clean but most of the girls are in their 30s. Most of them are fatty, but the service is pretty good and friendly. I went there several times in the past, but didn't visit there recently. There is a very good collection of girls in Nirovin and the place is clear and service is good.

BTW can some body tell me a place where I can see nude dances in Colombo?

Ana

Striker007
06-02-06, 05:19
Tea Boy,

I think that they want to finish you off quickly, cause they want to go and grab another customer. I have experienced that most of the young girls are like this.

In a fishbowl when there are lost of mature ladies and one or two young girls, any one would tend to pick the young one. So I guess they have a better demand over mature ladies. Hence they do not bother much about the quality of their service. Mature one’s on the other hand got only one choice; if they perform well only, a customer would pick her again.

/Striker007

Handyman 2626
06-02-06, 08:58
Dear Friends,

It seems our Lankan WGs have become money sucking vampires. After a gap of four years I decided to visit LP] Ambassador last Tuesday. My last visit to the place was in 2002 Nov, just a week before I left Sri Lanka. Having had some wonderful experiences at both LP and Royal Park, Rajagiriya (mongers who can look back to the late nineties to 2001 may have experienced this place, I guess they do not operate at present.) I went to LP/8th Floor around 5 pm. Even though I’m not working but holidaying presently, I decided to go in office attire / just to make things easy at the entrance.

As expected the security guys kept on asking me the usual questions but I managed convey them that My last visit was six months ago and also told the name of my former work place as most my former office mates still visit this place. Once I gained the entrance I was told the price was Rs 4000. 00 but when I mentioned about my former work place to indicate that this was nothing new to me, price became the standard Rs 3000/00. Once prices were agreed with the lady in charge I was shown about eight girls. They were sitting in sofas and it was bit hard for me to a make proper judgment. I was scrutinizing three girls in particular, one who looked 25 gave me a pleasant eye contact so decided to go for her. On my was to the room She was asking for my personal and work details. Her name was Thu***ri and hails from Malambe. Well I do not be live these personal details of Wgs as most of them do not revel the truth due to the cultural boundaries and collective society we live. Thu***ri straight away was going to strip naked but I said that I will remove her clothes witch she agreed.

But let me tell you my friends, I started of with a CBJ which lasted for about 10 mins and straight away she wanted me to penetrate. I tried both missionary and doggy but she did not give any corporation. The only thing she was doing was pelvic thrust which made me to finish the session in 20 mins. Another thing I noticed was she did not want to make any eye contact while on missionary. Her main intention was to finish me off as quick as possible and get another guy for some for easy money by giving the same service.

I did nit experienced such service back in the late nineties although it was not excellent

As I have noticed from comments from other member, out girls must be given competition by Thaïs who provide extent services and not just cash grabbers. I would rather prefer a MP like Nirovin which offers better service in what they do.

Tea Boy
06-02-06, 14:44
Party Nator, thanks for recommending your girl N., who was previously at Juliana and is now at Galadari. I didn't book in advance, just walked in at 1 p.m. and asked for her. Entrance is now Rs.6500, same as Juliana, and you are allowed 1 1/2 hours.

N. is a very friendly and passionate girl, age about 23, 6 for her face, 7.5 for her body, and 9 for attitude and service. She has a smooth skin, the complexion of milky coffee. Breasts somewhat small, but very suckable nipples. The first 45 minutes was spent on the assisted bath and Thai massage. I then decided to get down to the nitty gritty. I specified what I wanted and asked her how much. She asked me how much I wanted to give her, I said Rs.2000 and she seemed happy with that. I understand that I could have got FS for an extra 1000, but I didn't ask.

The next 45 minutes was spent on a pretty intense sexual interaction, culminating in my coming on her stomach. BBBJ of course, also body-licking, what our Malaysian brothers call a "cat-bath". Plenty of kissing on the lips. She has a clean pussy, so I gave that a good licking + two fingers inside. She seemed to enjoy the vigorous massage of her G-spot and became very wet.

She has learnt a few words of Sinhalese, and she called me "nakiya" in a friendly way!!

My advice is, don't waste money on a flight to Bangkok, and also don't waste money on Russian girls in Sri Lanka. If you are desperate for white flesh it is best if you take a trip to Frankfurt. Reliable mongers please Pm me for this girl's name and room number.

Colombo Monger
06-02-06, 14:51
Machan,

Whats her name at skelton gardens?

Doggy,

Thanks for that report. Why are Sri Lankan girls in such a hurry to finish the dirty deed? It must be because they don't enjoy sex. In European MP's you pay for the time you spend with the girl, which is a better arrangement. Has anyone been to the Skelton Gardens MP (next to Lumbini School) recently? I reported on a slightly older woman there who was willing to take her time.

Tea Boy

Tea Boy
06-02-06, 14:52
There is a Chinese cafe/restaurant on Walukarama Road, off Duplication Road, which serves real Chinese food at reasonable prices. The board says "Cybercafe". I was keeping an eye on the young Chinese women who come there for lunch. There were three girls, 6-7 in looks. One of the girls was wearing specs and looked like a student. The place itself seems quite respectable, so it may not be easy to make contact here, although you younger guys might have better luck.

Party Nator
06-02-06, 15:03
Least I can do for you Tea boy after all your efforts this is just a drop in the mongering ocean

PN

Party Nator, thanks for recommending your girl N., who was previously at Juliana and is now at Galadari. I didn't book in advance, just walked in at 1 p.m. and asked for her. Entrance is now Rs.6500, same as Juliana, and you are allowed 1 1/2 hours.

N. is a very friendly and passionate girl, age about 23, 6 for her face, 7.5 for her body, and 9 for attitude and service. She has a smooth skin, the complexion of milky coffee. Breasts somewhat small, but very suckable nipples. The first 45 minutes was spent on the assisted bath and Thai massage. I then decided to get down to the nitty gritty. I specified what I wanted and asked her how much. She asked me how much I wanted to give her, I said Rs.2000 and she seemed happy with that. I understand that I could have got FS for an extra 1000, but I didn't ask.

The next 45 minutes was spent on a pretty intense sexual interaction, culminating in my coming on her stomach. BBBJ of course, also body-licking, what our Malaysian brothers call a "cat-bath". Plenty of kissing on the lips. She has a clean pussy, so I gave that a good licking + two fingers inside. She seemed to enjoy the vigorous massage of her G-spot and became very wet.

She has learnt a few words of Sinhalese, and she called me "nakiya" in a friendly way!!

My advice is, don't waste money on a flight to Bangkok, and also don't waste money on Russian girls in Sri Lanka. If you are desperate for white flesh it is best if you take a trip to Frankfurt. Reliable mongers please Pm me for this girl's name and room number.

Tea Boy
06-03-06, 02:24
Machan,

Whats her name at skelton gardens?

Teena is the one who gives good service. I saw her a year ago, so I don't know whether she is still there. Slim, fair-skinned, face 5/6. I gave her a tip of Rs.1000 in advance. I am sure her body will be nice if you get the sari off. She was keen to come to a hotel with me after 7 p.m., but that was not convenient for me.

Google Com
06-03-06, 12:00
This is my first , though I am a frequent Reader of this forum.

Hearing the Situavation in Sri Lanka , I would like to know any decent MP;s Outside Colombo city ( not COL 1-15) and around Colombo.

I once being to Ni***** , but its almost in Galle road Col 3. Is any places which is safe of raids and just half an hour drive from Colombo City.

And is any MP's open late night say after 8pm or so.

Anarkali
06-04-06, 05:09
Hi TB,

I went to that Chineese cafe one day at about 9PM weekday in a mind that this place is a massage place or a brothel. There was a well built fat chineese guy there and told me that this place is open only for Chineese people. But one of my friend manage to go into this place and enjoyed some Chineese food. There are lot of ladies, gents comming into that place, but I think this is just a cafe but not a MP or a brothel.

I try to locate any Chineese MP or brothel in Colombo, but fail to do so. Appreciate if someone can help me to find such a place in Colombo.

Ana

There is a Chinese cafe/restaurant on Walukarama Road, off Duplication Road, which serves real Chinese food at reasonable prices. The board says "Cybercafe". I was keeping an eye on the young Chinese women who come there for lunch. There were three girls, 6-7 in looks. One of the girls was wearing specs and looked like a student. The place itself seems quite respectable, so it may not be easy to make contact here, although you younger guys might have better luck.

Shehan Perera
06-04-06, 07:51
Hi Friends,

I am a newbie to this whole ball game.

I recently got a contact for this lady called Mala, who is supposed to be a pros organizer. Called her and she said there are locals available which she could arrange for around 3000. She also mentioned that there are models(Local) for around 8000.

Has any one else found chicks through this lady, and is she a genuine contact? are these prices reasonable?

PM me if any of you (who have posted here), need her contact number. Would appreciate if you guys also can share your contacts through PM.

though I have been an avid reader of the forum, I am new here, so pl do bear with me if I am making any stupid remarks or questions. Thanks for your advices in advance!

Mango Jango
06-04-06, 12:57
Gypsy - i was but a glint in my daddy's eye when you were whoring there...

Mango Jango,

I know the area well, they used to be our bicycling routes. There used to be a, what we called a "barrel drain" where Flower Terrace and Cliford Rd. met.

I am sure our paths would have crossed if we had been the same age. My bicycling days in that area started in the late 50s and my whoring years continued till the late 60s when I went abroad.

Striker007
06-05-06, 04:41
Hi Friends,

I recently got a contact for this lady called Mala, who is supposed to be a pros organizer. Called her and she said there are locals available which she could arrange for around 3000. She also mentioned that there are models(Local) for around 8000.

Has any one else found chicks through this lady, and is she a genuine contact? are these prices reasonable?Yes, she is genuine. I have had experience with chicks through her. I have posted about one of these encounters on a previous post.

Striker007
06-05-06, 05:03
Hi Friends,

Are these prices reasonable?Sorry, missed the second question. Once I paid Rs 5000/- for a girl who was 8 in look and very friendly. And I think the price was reasonable.

Milli Vanilli
06-05-06, 07:02
Hi Teaboy, Doggy

Yes it's Manju. Plumpy very very fair girl. Unfortunately P**a was not there on that day but I feel had an exp that can be informed to other mongers which is useful.

I have not taken A**a. Have you taken her and if so how is she. She is nice but a bit scared to have another exp.

ShanjDear Shanj

I have taken Aasha once. She gives good foot message. 7/10 for face and 6/10 for body. Also OK with extras. Can be recomended.

Aana Maalu

Anarkali
06-05-06, 07:19
Hi,

I got a contact with the name Mala and I called her one day. She told me that there are girls available for 3k but the thing is since I am a new customer of her, I can't see the girls or select them. As per her, I have to accept who ever the girl she send to my bed. I was disagreed with her and gave it up.

Normally these call girls are in the range of 3k and the price is reasonable. Be aware to take a place where you can trust.

Good luck.

Ana

Hi Friends,

I am a newbie to this whole ball game.

Has any one else found chicks through this lady, and is she a genuine contact? are these prices reasonable?

PM me if any of you (who have posted here), need her contact number. Would appreciate if you guys also can share your contacts through PM.

though I have been an avid reader of the forum, I am new here, so pl do bear with me if I am making any stupid remarks or questions. Thanks for your advices in advance!

Hurricane
06-07-06, 16:08
N., from Galadari was incredible. Unfortunately, she is only going to be here for 2 more months. Apparently, her visa expires after that and she is heading back to Thailand.

Entrance was 6500 and I know I paid too much, but I tipped her 3500.
However, it was an unbelivable experience. Fully worth the 10000.
She digs her work.

We started off with the traditional bath, followed by her giving me a
soft rub down and making small talk. It has been a long dry period
for me, so without wasting any more time I made my move. There was
FS, DATY, BBBJ, anal probing/rimming for both parties. That was one long
session, and we did it in positions possibly not even mentioned in the
Kamasutra.

After the session, she gave me a massage but quite hurridly, since
there was not much time remaining on the clock (I admire her making most of the time allocated), followed with her showering me down.

She has a great body. Specially her muscled bum and thighs. Tits are
average, but those nipples could poke an eye out. Great attitude,
pretty Thai face and full of energy. THIS GIRL LOVES HER JOB!!!

It may seem like a lot of money for a 1.5 hour session, but in my opinion it's
well worth the money.

Thanks Tea Boy for the info. And Party Nator for giving Tea Boy the info.

Regards,
Hurricane

Rhino64
06-08-06, 06:22
Holiday Inn (4,500) and Juliana (3,500) are guest friendly. Never had a problem with either but the room service is better at the Holiday Inn.Juliana is not very girl friendly in that they require ID before they give you a room. However, the Indra Regent on Duplication is way better at the same price (Rs.3,000).

Rhino64
06-08-06, 06:47
I tried one of the Russian outcall agencies recently. In view of what happened to Banana Escorts I will give the phone number only to very reliable mongers.

I checked into a hotel, paying Rs.3000 for 3 hours. Once I called the agency, the girl arrived in less than an hour. The charge was $100 for 2 hours. There was no demand for money upfront. The girl said she was 19 years old, which could well be true. After the deed she told me that she had a 3-year-old child.

Her service was excellent. She did most things I wanted and was willing to work hard. I didn't ask for BBBJ, I don't think she would have agreed to it. Her CBJ was one of the best I have experienced. Allowed DATY, but no fingering. Appeared to have a genuine orgasm during DATY. Sex followed in missionary and cowgirl positions. She was with me for 11/2 hours, and asked my permission to leave before the 2 hours was up. She was a pleasant girl who spoke fairly good English.

Two negatives - (1) To me she did not appear that beautiful. She is on the fat side, and I can only give her a 6 for her looks. She is mixed Chechnyan/Russian, and her features are slightly Asiatic. She did not have the soft white skin that pure Russians have. She does have good-sized sensitive breasts. (2) She told me three times that "she was only doing her job". This spoilt the girl-friend illusion.

I won't be repeating with this girl because a total spend of Rs.13000 is too much, but having sex with a Chechnyan Muslim was an interesting first. Her name is Aksana.Hey Tea Boy,

First of all, love your reports. Keep up the good work. On your current report, I too have used these Banana girls, and they have been disappointing. By the way, I am sure you know that they are back in business after the recent crackdown. Funny thing is they still use the old phone number!

Anyways, the girls that I have seen have not quite measured up. You are much better off seeking the CIS (they say Russian but most are Ukrainian or Kazak, Uzbek) at the Casino in K'piti (seaside). At least you get to see the menu before you order!

Hurricane
06-08-06, 18:45
Hey Rhino,

Are the Indra Regent rooms/toilets in a better condition than that of Juliana? How long do you get for 3000?

Hurricane

Juliana is not very girl friendly in that they require ID before they give you a room. However, the Indra Regent on Duplication is way better at the same price (Rs.3,000).

Member #4746
06-09-06, 05:31
Friend’s, fellow countrymen,
It is with great sadness that I inform you the MARTYRDOM of my beloved and role model ABU MUZAB ALZHARQAWI, for the last six months I have not openly contributed to this forum, but I have been exchanging contacts and idea’s about war (hore) mongering with MANGO JANGO etc…
From now on I would need a new user name, as I want be using the earlier name as a mark of respect, but I shall continue my terrorist activities against female bodies.
I ardently request the administrator to give me a new user name, and I shall tell all the incendearing things that happened during the period of hibernation.

Yours,
ABUMUZAB AL ZHARQAWI

Shinigunz
06-09-06, 07:30
Dont worry bro, you can still get lucky with seven virgins in heaven.

Rhino64
06-09-06, 08:34
The toilets are clean. I have not had the opportunity to check out the facilities at the J, so cannot compare. Rs.3000 gets you what is called a 'day room'. Perhaps 6 hours. Happy Hunting!

Hey Rhino,

Are the Indra Regent rooms/toilets in a better condition than that of Juliana? How long do you get for 3000?

Hurricane

Member #4746
06-10-06, 04:50
Hello,

The last time I left of in the forum was when Teaboy proposed a foursome with another two girls and pics included, I was chicken feet.

The contact info of the girl mentioned were give by the god father himself MANGO, had posted a few pics in the forum and because of that the girl got into trouble (any good deed done by people like mango is misused by few mad guys).

Well the girl was great I can vouch for that, BBBJ, FS GFE etc. , body 6/10 ima bit conservative. (she had a baby of 8 months at that time, sagging tits) DAMAGE 6000/=, room 1500/= in MT lavania.

I don't have the authority of giving her no. As the copyright is with MANGO(in fact a lot of my contacts)and please don't bother mango with request for tel. No. He will only give to people who contribute to the forum.

Cheers

Member #4746
06-10-06, 05:13
MP"S that offer more than a massage and a HJ.

SEA BREEZ Mtlavania; are****, offers fs you pay 500/= and you can pay 1500/= or even 1000/= and their is another girl who gives thigh F, and BBBJ their is report for that by a monger.

The women lifts thier sarees, and unbutton thier bras etc. Its realy uncomfortable and hurried, make sure to take condoms. The women are middle age not in their pristine conditions (sagging breasts, strech marks hair around nipples etc.)then again beggers cant be choosers.

JADE GREEN awfull place awfull women, do FS LA*** was okay now she is not there.

SAGARA ROAD MP, SUNSHINE

FS yes operates as a brothel anything is possible threesome etc. Again conditions are the worst.

Nice thing happened I paid for FS but didnt intend to do it I wanted massage done by the lady compleately nude she obliged, Massage 500/= FS 2000/= tip around 1000/=, 1500/=

And whilst indulging in that the other cubicle had a real banging session the women was moaning my lady took me outside and even removed the key hole and showed me whtas inside (though I'm not a pervert or anything it was extreamly erotic).

Place at town hall.

The girls are the worst (attitude wise)wanted to finish in 15 minutes the girls mentioned in the forum are not there.

SAKURA

Now this is gem at wellawatte, most people don't know about this, its right in front of sampath bank, the facilities are okay (good compared to place I mentioned supra.)

No fs although girls go out they give no. Good massage (that is the good thing that people forget about)and the girls are also good looking compared to above places.

APSARA col-03 money grabing women (although they are pretty).

Cheers

Member #4746
06-10-06, 05:41
hi folks,
ABUMUZAB ALZHARQAWI No more,

i have changed the the user name to MERVYN short for MERVYN DE SILVA,
another person who i admire.

all this time i was asking jackson to change it,how silly of me the option was right under my nose,

TEA BOY ,MANGO im back and alive

cheers

MERVYN DE SILVA

Member #4746
06-10-06, 06:04
hi,

Anarkali I think gave me details of place in jawatte the whole day (well half of it was lost)looking for it, and there were plenty of embarassing moments with tri-shaw fellows,

There is bearded guy at tropicana hotel, (it was knotty taurus who gave the info), tried to get the girl knotty was talking about since the girl's name and knotty's name was not know got into a real tangle. Afterward knotty gave the name but seems the bearded guy acted that he did no know the name. VI***a it was.

Went to Lp looking for the famous or infamous p**** form kandy, but alas they had a private party, there were plenty of security guys and women with walkie talkie arranging everything.

Must have had strip shows, orgies, live sex shows, bachelor party type. On that day. Or is it my wild imagination going estray? I guess youcant expect those things in our country?

I proposed any idea to MANGO that the membership of this forum should pool our resources (money), our heads. And other important prominent organ south of the equator together and organise a FU** FEST. With strip cabarets live sex, Gang B***

What do you say people? (the lady at the LP asked me to speak to the manager about a party)

Again I maybe shooting the star's. Eh Tea Boy?

Bye MERVYN DE SILVA

Member #4746
06-10-06, 06:22
Hi,

This is more an brainstorming report than a report about contacts, the entire landscape of war (hore)mongering has changed, down the southern belt from dehiwala to moratuwa small restaurants have changed thier souces of incoming they set up is like this, a potential customer comes to hotel books a room tell s the needs, the reception calls the girls who come in tri shaw direcltly to the room does the deed. Classic examples

1. I have some relations at BORUPANA RATMALANA, once when I went there in tri shaw I stoped at are**** hotel down borupana, I wanted to buy food, they said they don't have take away, and gave me grudging look, I inquired from the ri-shaw guy he said that its place of I'll repute (to put it nicely)he said today itself he brought two girls there, he says that the girls were so georgous that he couldnt beleive it,

2. A guy bring's two chicks in truck, to selected location once you phone him (I don have the contact details, sorry.)then once you select he takes you in his truck to moratuwa, you have to pay forthe room as well total DAMAGE 3000+roomcharges, the guy who told me said the girls are good enough to even marry, but again it may be fiction

In summary, gone are the days of brothels, now its the time of freelancers, there are pluses and minuses (eg. The charges are high, room charges, no selection but on the plus side GFE EXP. Security to the girl)

Bye

MERVYN DE SILVA

Mango Jango
06-10-06, 16:10
Mervyn - thank you for the nice words and thank you for those reports. As for your suggestion that we all organise a meet and greet for the forum members, I'd discourage it as there are genuine bastards out there who'd mess it up for the rest of us. Case in point was the blackmail of N**u.

Forget the rest of us - instead, get a small group of friends together and use the forum as your entertainment source. Give them a treat and encourage them to also become forum members. At least they'd be genuine members and they'd also love you for introducing them to a healthy hobby.

If you must, what you could do with other forum members, is to organise a visit to another country (thailand, Indonesia, Cambodia, vietnam, etc.). YOu can then make contact with folks like JAD in jakarta who regularly take visiting mongers on pus*y hunts. Kinda like the trackers do in Yala.

cheers

Mango

Tea Boy
06-10-06, 17:41
There is bearded guy at tropicana hotel, (it was knotty taurus who gave the info), tried to get the girl knotty was talking about since the girl's name and knotty's name was not know got into a real tangle. Afterward knotty gave the name but seems the bearded guy acted that he did no know the name. VI***a it was.

Hi Mervyn,
Welcome back in your new identity, and for exploding back on the scene with not just one report but three. Your report on Tropicana is useful because I was tempted to go down there after reading Knotty Taurus' glowing account. It appears that this bearded guy is a "pussa" who likes to lick the asses of foreigners. (For the benefit of foreigners, a "pussa" is someone whose gun fires only blanks).

Best regards,
Tea Boy

Rahul44
06-10-06, 23:53
Anyone got any info on a health club called Himalaya? Down Bambalapitiya (land side if you come from Kollpity side). It's near the Bamba traffic lights but before it. Also before some petrol shed. On top of a lane. The yellow coloured board reads HIMALAYA in brown or something. i was told by someone that its a MP.

Tnx

Regards to every1

Tea Boy
06-11-06, 04:56
Hi Rahul44,
Welcome to the forum! The Himalaya place is actually a brothel because FS is guaranteed. Every monger who has been there has reported that the service is rubbish. Not recommended.

Best regards,
Tea Boy

Member #4251
06-11-06, 10:35
Mi Mervin,

You can get FS after some visits. PM me, I will give a girl's name who gives FS.

MP"S that offer more than a massage and a HJ.

SEA BREEZ Mtlavania; are****, offers fs you pay 500/= and you can pay 1500/= or even 1000/= and their is another girl who gives thigh F, and BBBJ their is report for that by a monger.

The women lifts thier sarees, and unbutton thier bras etc. Its realy uncomfortable and hurried, make sure to take condoms. The women are middle age not in their pristine conditions (sagging breasts, strech marks hair around nipples etc.)then again beggers cant be choosers.

JADE GREEN awfull place awfull women, do FS LA*** was okay now she is not there.

SAGARA ROAD MP, SUNSHINE

FS yes operates as a brothel anything is possible threesome etc. Again conditions are the worst.

Nice thing happened I paid for FS but didnt intend to do it I wanted massage done by the lady compleately nude she obliged, Massage 500/= FS 2000/= tip around 1000/=, 1500/=

And whilst indulging in that the other cubicle had a real banging session the women was moaning my lady took me outside and even removed the key hole and showed me whtas inside (though I'm not a pervert or anything it was extreamly erotic).

Place at town hall.

The girls are the worst (attitude wise)wanted to finish in 15 minutes the girls mentioned in the forum are not there.

SAKURA

Now this is gem at wellawatte, most people don't know about this, its right in front of sampath bank, the facilities are okay (good compared to place I mentioned supra.)

No fs although girls go out they give no. Good massage (that is the good thing that people forget about)and the girls are also good looking compared to above places.

APSARA col-03 money grabing women (although they are pretty).

Cheers

Anarkali
06-12-06, 10:38
Guys,

What's Indra Regent? Is this a MP? A hotel like Juliana? Or a brothel? What sort of girls are in Indra Regent?. Can you please send me the directions for Indra Regent.

Ana

Juliana is not very girl friendly in that they require ID before they give you a room. However, the Indra Regent on Duplication is way better at the same price (Rs.3,000).

Colombo Monger
06-12-06, 11:30
Since im into history and all that folk do u guys have any idea of the oldest brothel in colombo thats still operating?

Leo24
06-12-06, 17:30
Ana.

Indra Regent is a small Hotel on Duplication Rd. Colombo 3. It was earlier called the Empress Hotel.

Indra Regent bought this little hotel and have refurbished it and now it is called the Indra Regent Hotel.

As far as I know, there is no MP in there like Juliana. Only rooms.

The rooms and toilets are nice and clean.

Only problem is they don't have a parking lot. You have to park on the road.

Leo24

Guys,

What's Indra Regent? Is this a MP? A hotel like Juliana? Or a brothel? What sort of girls are in Indra Regent?. Can you please send me the directions for Indra Regent.

Ana

Tea Boy
06-13-06, 01:47
I am guy who loves HJ from my early school days, I have had HJ from many girls at Filim halls during my school times.

Since I am adicted that I feel I get more thrill for that than FS, So I have a big problem because of this after marrying. I don't get great feeling to have FS.

Hi SL Guy,
I also have a similar problem. I find that that the only thing which helps is to have a willing girl with a good attitude. Pills don't help.

Before you buy a car you go for a "test drive". It should be like that with marriage as well. My advice is, don't marry a virgin. Better to get a nice divorced woman who is willing to take you on several "test drives". Just put an ad in the Sunday paper saying "widows and divorcees welcome", you will get plenty of replies.

Best regards,
Tea Boy

Mango Jango
06-13-06, 23:07
SLGuy - think of the HJ as the starter, not the main course. I know thats easier said than done, but it shouldn't be one or the other, it should be both.

Shanti
06-14-06, 12:32
Hi,
In summary, gone are the days of brothels, now its the time of freelancers, there are pluses and minuses (eg. The charges are high, room charges, no selection but on the plus side GFE EXP. Security to the girl)Hello,

I normally post from New Delhi but recently I found myself in Colombo for the first time. We were put up at the Hilton, near the beach (not my choice), in an area heavily guarded by nervous soldiers. Anyway, I liked what little bit I saw of Colombo but didn’t have time to explore. So, one evening around 10:00 pm in the very large hotel foyer, this PRC woman smiles at me and after I sit down next to her, very quickly we agree on a price of $200 in local currency equivalent and go to my room. Now I know that it is a lot of money but I am prepared to pay sometimes for East Asian girls because I absolutely favor them and I hadn’t seen one for a long time. She is half-Korean, half PRC, recently arrived from some place near Shangai. She stayed on until 6:00 am. She was experienced, very professional, very eager. Age: 30-ish; Massage: 6, CBJ: 6, FS: 8, GFE:5. If you are interested and are serious, PM me for her phone number.

Bye

Acne Lanka
06-14-06, 14:40
Visit1: (New Place)

418/10 (couldn’t remember exact number), Galle Road, Colo3 (Road towards sea side next to Lalson Tailors) One halt from Kolupitiya Junction.

Selected one fatty aunt (middle age women). She had worked on one famous hotel before. Good attitude. Total Damage Rs. 700 + 500 tip. Can recommend. Fridely atmosphere, clean toilets.

After massage I saw very nice lady, her name is Teena. Young girl. She was busy when I came. Next time, I am going to try her.

NO FS availalbe

Visit2 (old place)

This is the Orchid Executive at Sellamuttu Av, Col3. Very nice looking girls. Around 10-15 girls are Available. Took one “Malki”. Horrible experice. Low attitude. Money greedy girl. Can’t Recommend. She is from Dehiwala. Working there about 1 year.

Cost: 700 + 500 tip

NO FS available

Acne Lanka
06-14-06, 14:43
There is a very newly joined nice looking young girl at Nirovin, 225, Galle Road, Colombo3. She is willing to allow touch her body through out the 45 mintues.
Her name is Udeni. She is from Gampola. Very beautiful face and figure for my taste.

Rs. 600 + 500 tip
NO FS or Blow JOb

Tea Boy
06-15-06, 03:02
We were put up at the Hilton, near the beach (not my choice), in an area heavily guarded by nervous soldiers. Anyway, I liked what little bit I saw of Colombo but didn’t have time to explore. So, one evening around 10:00 pm in the very large hotel foyer, this PRC woman smiles at me and after I sit down next to her, very quickly we agree on a price of $200 in local currency equivalent and go to my room.

Shanti,
Thanks for your report. I have had an unconfirmed report from another monger that the Health Club of a 5-star hotel was raided. He did not say whether the raid was carried out by cops or immigration officials. This is of course very bad news if true. Any more info on this?

Tea Boy

Shanj
06-15-06, 03:08
Hi SL Guy

Yep, I was also informed by a friend who is working just few yards from that place , recently it was raided by police and is now closed. Your report confirms his message.

Shanj

Hi all,

Thanks all experts providing me advices and personnal experiances. I'll try my best to make my mind set and continue. OK TeaBoy. Need to goto advertising agancy next week for advertising.

Today morning I was too lazy and hope to visit TownHall MP (Since this is the only place I have not visited). Since it is located at walking distance to my office I was afraid to go there, because my co-workers can see.

But once I enter to that narrow road, I couldn't see the board at the side of that road. I has removed from that place.

Has it raided by police? Guys any news on that?

So I was again afraid to go there and came to office empty hand.

Do we get good Bath Rooms and towels there? And what is the dress code of girls there? I hate the girls with sarees at MPs.

- SLG -

Anarkali
06-15-06, 04:16
Guys,
I got a mail from a Yahoo mail group called "SLSex". See the mail below.

HI ALL

NEED UNFORGETTABLE EXPERIENCE OF YOUR SEX LIFE?
DO YOU LIKE SRI LANKAN GIRLS OR CHINEESE GIRLS..?
YOU NEED SEX..?
CAN YOU PAY FOR THEM.?
VERY SAFE SEX IN SAFE PLACE OR YOUR OWN PLACE
FOR SRI LANKANS OR FOREIGNERS (WHO TRAVELING SRI LANKA)

AGE FROM 18 - 40
MODELERS OR ACTRESS
YOU CAN CHOOSE THE GIRL AS YOUR REQUIREMENTS
CONFIDENTIALLY GUARANTEED.
PRICE RANGE Rs.2,500 -Rs.15,000

PLS. CONTACT ME FOR MORE DETAILS. I HAVE MANY
CONTACTS OF SRI LANKAN GIRLS AND CHINEESE IN COLOMBO
THEY ARE CLEAN, DECENT, SEXY, HONEY AND READY TO SERVE YOU.

FOR MORE INFORMATION MAIL ME SOON WITH FOLLOWING DETAILS.

01. YOUR ORIGIN (SL OR FOREIGN IF SL NEAREST TOWN)
02. HOW MUCH CAN YOU SPEND FOR A GIRL (MAX)
03. YOUR CHOICE OF THE GIRL (AGE, SIZE, BODY TYPE,COLOUR,
04. EXPECTED SEX (ORAL, ANAL, LES, ...ETC)
05. EXPECTED DATE FOR MEET THE GIRL.
06. CONTACT NUMBER IF YOU HAVE

SERIOUS PERSONS HIGHLY APPRECIATED

THANKS - ROSHAN

E-MAIL ADDRESS : ROSHAN_SRILANKA@YAHOO.COM

I didn't try this. If someone interested, better to have a try.

Good luck
/Ana

Wismar
06-15-06, 04:16
SL Guy,

I've not visited this place.. but I also got a news from a friend that it had been closed.
I really dont know about the QUALITY of this place.

[QUOTE=Sl Guy]Hi all,

Thanks all experts providing me advices and personnal experiances. I'll try my best to make my mind set and continue. OK TeaBoy. Need to goto advertising agancy next week for advertising.

Today morning I was too lazy and hope to visit TownHall MP (Since this is the only place I have not visited). Since it is located at walking distance to my office I was afraid to go there, because my co-workers can see.

Hephaistion
06-15-06, 06:27
Tea Boy,

Yep - can confirm your reports - it was raided by immigration - some of the girls were sent back to BKK yesterday - the others are staying at an undisclosed residence in CMB until things cool off.

The girls at the other hotel are shattered by the news and seem very nervous too.

Will update once I get any more info.

Cheers,

Heph

Milli Vanilli
06-15-06, 12:19
Visit1: (New Place)

418/10 (couldn’t remember exact number), Galle Road, Colo3 (Road towards sea side next to Lalson Tailors) One halt from Kolupitiya Junction.

Selected one fatty aunt (middle age women). She had worked on one famous hotel before. Good attitude. Total Damage Rs. 700 + 500 tip. Can recommend. Fridely atmosphere, clean toilets.

After massage I saw very nice lady, her name is Teena. Young girl. She was busy when I came. Next time, I am going to try her.

NO FS availalbe

Visit2 (old place)

This is the Orchid Executive at Sellamuttu Av, Col3. Very nice looking girls. Around 10-15 girls are Available. Took one “Malki”. Horrible experice. Low attitude. Money greedy girl. Can’t Recommend. She is from Dehiwala. Working there about 1 year.

Cost: 700 + 500 tip

NO FS availableWent to Nirovin and ask for Udeni ( as recommended by A lanka). But her “Off day” today. ( Thursday). So didn’t try any one else but went to “Orchid Executives” near by. (This is my first visit to that place). Very pretty girl was at the reception. So ask for “Teena”. She smiles and direct me to a room, took Rs. 700/- as charges. Few minutes later she comes back with a towel and said “I ‘m Teena” and laughs. She was one of the Prettiest girl that I have seen in MP of my 15 years old “MP” life. She gave me a average massage. After massage I asked for extras. She agreed only with HJ. And said, because this is my first visit to that place she can’t offer many things. Up her saree and down the panty. She has a beautiful ass. Then she kissed my nipples and face very lovely. She was not hurry at all. Then off her saree jacket. She has tight breasts. (Small but beautiful). She said that she is going to apply some oil on my cock. But I disagree. Then she said that it will be very good with “oil”. I agreed. She allowed to kiss her body during HJ. I put fingers on her pussy. After finish she gave me her mobile phone number. I think FS is available with her during off times. Only minus things with her are (1.) Little bit fatty. (2) Average massage. But 09 for face, 07 for body, 08 for complexion (King coconut colour), 08 for GFE (She is ever similing as muralitharan and very loverble), and 07 for HJ. Tip Rs. 500/-

Aana Maalu

Foringuy
06-15-06, 13:35
Sakura MP in Wellawatte

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guys , I tried sakura in Wellawatte recetly.

The charge was 500/- only. but no massage at all .

when you are in the room ,the lady begins to massage you with powder / oil for a few minutes.Then ask for a tip to give some extra. They expect more than 500/ - for a hand job.

Last time I got Chapa , tanned lady arnd 35, divorsc from her hubby and having children.

I got her number alo. if you guys need contact me. She is available for going out on Sundays, but not regularly.

try and send the FR pls

Tea Boy
06-16-06, 02:26
Yep - can confirm your reports - it was raided by immigration - some of the girls were sent back to BKK yesterday - the others are staying at an undisclosed residence in CMB until things cool off.

Hephaistion,
Thanks for that info. Of course a raid on our premier knocking shop is bad news, but the fact that the raid was carried out by Immigration is a slight relief. It means that mongers are not at risk, and the Management might be able to sort out the problem by giving bigger bribes to the Immigration guys. This may be reflected in higher prices. Advice to foreign investors - Better invest in Thailand.

Mango Jango
06-16-06, 03:45
Sri Lanka shuts down pioneer e-commerce sex service
Sunday, 23 April 2006 - 11:39 PM SL Time

Sri Lanka`s immigration authorities have closed an internet-based commercial sex service run by foreign nationals, in the first such operation, officials said.

The service run by persons of Ukrainian origin, and solicited clients via the website www.bananaescort.net, ended on April 12, after just two months of operations when sleuths from the Department of Immigration and Emigration busted the operation.

Commercial sex is illegal in Sri Lanka, but there is a well-entrenched industry which operates with little fanfare and the occasional police raid.

The up market niche of the industry, which use foreign sex-workers, has operations run by foreigners as well as locals.

Bananaescort.net had also placed an advertisement in the tourist publication, Explore Sri Lanka, which showed a part of a scantily-clad young Caucasian woman, together with a mobile phone number and web address.

'We had to track them for several days before we found where they were operating from,' says Immigration Officer Upali Kannangara who was part of the investigation team.

The service operated with the girls going out to clients who were booked mainly in city hotels where clients paid around US$100 for two hours of sex.
Under Sri Lanka`s immigration laws, visas can be revoked without assigning a reason.

The foreign nationals who operated the net-based sex service were on tourist visas, and had no work permits in addition to engaging in an illegal activity.

'Foreigners are welcome in this country, but they are not entitled to do illegal activities, illegal jobs or engage in ant****ial activities,' says Controller of Immigration P B Abeykoon.

'We acted on a public complaint. When the public comes to know that foreigners are doing illegal activities, they can complain to me and we will take action.' Immigration sleuth eventually tracked the girls to a house in Kynsey Road, Borella, a suburb in Colombo.

'We found six girls and one man,' says Immigration Officer Amitha Perera. 'We arrested them and took them to our detention camp. They were deported on April 18th and their passports blacklisted.'

A 25 year-old Ukrainian born woman who went by the alias `Kelly` appeared to be the `Madam` who masterminded operation, while the man, Armen appeared to be her assistant.

Both had entered the country on Israeli passports, but they also had Ukrainian passports.

`Kelly` whose real name was Anna, had a Ukrainian passport issued as Ganna, while the birth date of the male accomplice`s two passports were different.

Visa racket

Earlier in March, immigration sleuths had arrested and deported another Ukranian national, Svitlana, who went by the alias of `Maggie`.

She had been in Sri Lanka for at least five years.

When immigration officers raided her apartment in Wellawatte they found three girls and one male assistant.

Other persons are known to have been in Sri Lanka for more than ten years, running call-girl services.

A foreigner can come to Sri Lanka on three months visa and extend it by the expedient of going to the Maldives or India and coming back.

Some foreign sex workers also accompany clients to Maldivian resorts and come back to the country.

'Some people have also married Sri Lankan citizens,' says Immigration Officer K Jeyaratnam. 'They are abusing the facility of spouse visas.'

Macro issue

Thousands of young girls from the former Soviet republics started to go abroad to Western European, Middle Eastern and even Asian countries like Sri Lanka after years of economic mis-management resulted in the collapse of the Soviet Union.

The Russian Ruble crashed shortly after the political collapse due to excessive money printing and high domestic inflation resulting in a massive fall in living standards.

The simultaneous rise of crime and the so-called Russian mafia has spurred the export of commercial sex.

Though most Sri Lankan girls go abroad to work as housemaids for less than US$100 a month, some are engaged as sex-workers in the Middle East and even in Singapore.

Several hundred Chinese and Thai girls are also engaged in commercial sex services in Colombo.

Charges for Chinese girls are less than half the rates of Caucasian girls coming from Eastern European and Central Asian Republics.

Salaries in Asian countries are much lower than even the ex-Soviet republics and China also has an undervalued exchange rate.

Acne Lanka
06-16-06, 08:33
Hi,

There are three very attractive young girls at Sakura MP, 344, Gall Rd, Col6.
I have tried Asha Twice. Rs. 500 + 500 tip.

Very nice massage, good body, her pussy becomes wet very quickly, very good attitude. Age. 27.

She has given me her number for FS on her off days. You have to visit there 2-4 times for that and select the same girl.

I am going to try other 2 also.

Only problem is place is located near very crowed place, everybody sees you coming out and going in. THis is near Bus halt.

Amal

Acne Lanka
06-16-06, 08:39
have seen few karoke/stauwardess vancancies in last sunday papers.

peer boat3,138f. macalom road, col10
checkers, 195, castle street, col8
another karoke in union place.

i have seen girls coming out from palymyrah av around 7pm.(this is the time massage parlours are shutting down)
not sure whether old good massage parlour at magnate is back in operation.

skeleton road place - (next to lumbini vidyana) has only few aunties of low quality.

rathna massage - visited last week for change. can't select girls. you have to accept the girl given by them. no extra allowed here. waste of money. you have to be a rugular customer to get at least hand job

has anybody tried sansida,95, abeywardana road, borellasgamuwa?

Mrvdtk
06-17-06, 07:59
What are the safty rules when visiting a MP?

Member #4251
06-17-06, 10:53
machan,

why don't you list all the places you went. so that we can have an update?

have seen few karoke/stauwardess vancancies in last sunday papers.

peer boat3,138f. macalom road, col10
checkers, 195, castle street, col8
another karoke in union place.

i have seen girls coming out from palymyrah av around 7pm.(this is the time massage parlours are shutting down)
not sure whether old good massage parlour at magnate is back in operation.

skeleton road place - (next to lumbini vidyana) has only few aunties of low quality.

rathna massage - visited last week for change. can't select girls. you have to accept the girl given by them. no extra allowed here. waste of money. you have to be a rugular customer to get at least hand job

has anybody tried sansida,95, abeywardana road, borellasgamuwa?

Member #4251
06-17-06, 10:58
May place Near by Bamba Convent. I know it is operating from 1990 to my knowledge. May it is older than that, becouse I came to Colombo in 1990.

Since im into history and all that folk do u guys have any idea of the oldest brothel in colombo thats still operating?

Hephaistion
06-18-06, 10:14
Today's Nation newspaper claims that police have raided the GH MP and that 9 girls were taken into custody. Alarmingly, my source on the inside's mobile is not contactable - although, when I spoke to her on Wednesday, she said her visa was OK and that she will be back to work next week. I can only assume she's gone back - hopefully just for now.

I'm not sure if the whole GH MP is currently shut down - have visited HJ and all seems to be well over there. One of the girls at HJ says she has a sister at GH and that she was sent back Thursday but she was hoping to come back by tomorrow.

Will update when I know more.

Micky Mouse
06-19-06, 01:53
It seems that the immgration people visited hotel J as well. When I was there th other day, the place was in a chaos as they were afraid. Now you have to call and reserve your call, than just walk in... it is much safer I believe.

MM

Shanj
06-19-06, 09:45
Hi all

Visited Nirovin after few weeks break and got U***i as another monger had recommended and P**a is no more there as well. My goodness that's the best face I have seen in a msg parlour. I'm telling you you won't beleive she is a massage parlour girl. Her face is like moon. She is quite friendly but less talk probably due to freshness. Massage and after service is good. She is off on Friday. I saw another girl also there should be new and will try and let you guys know.

Shanj

Handyman 2626
06-19-06, 18:52
As most of mongers in Sri Lanka would know, our Wgs are among the worst when it comes to providing good service. But the truth of the matter is, when they operate overseas mostly catering to a western clientele, they act completely different. Here is an extract from another forum about Sri Lankan girl providing Good service. I had once the privilege of getting excellent service from a 23 year old Sri Lankan Girl working in an MP in Sydney who was a university student.

This is from a different forum.

“Dropped in today, haven't been for a year or so, place was looking tired, but was driving past so thought what the heck, might improve an average day..

Saw a line up of 5 girls, mostly average but then "hello dolly", Tara a Sri Lankan lass with a brilliant smile, sexy body and lovely attitude showed, so promptly booked her for the hour inc spa.

Had a good chat which I was in the mood for, she showed me plenty attention in the spa, drank 2 beers (always a good way to relax), and she got me fired up I can say, plenty of mutual touching, cuddling and some interesting talk, well anyways onto the table I skipped the usual backrub, hey with one this nice why do I want to be face down, once I explained how i liked it she did a brilliant job with plenty of eye contact and a very sexy smile. Man I want to hire her as my PA. (if I could only afford).. I think shes going to Germany in 2 weeks for the World Cup and a holiday. Will def be back b4 she goes.”

That’s our lasses when enter lands with greener pastures.

Cmali
06-20-06, 10:40
There is a new place at Palawetta. Close to the International School. 2 girls and a boy working. One girl only avialble for boys. She look chubby. Entrance Rs. 1,000.00 tips Rs.500.00. Good massage and only hand job. No FS

Doggy11
06-21-06, 03:31
There is a new place at Palawetta. Close to the International School. 2 girls and a boy working. One girl only avialble for boys. She look chubby. Entrance Rs. 1,000.00 tips Rs.500.00. Good massage and only hand job. No FSYes, I've been there some time back. This is more of a traditional ayurwedic massage with oil and the works. But like Cmali said you can end up with a hand job. I can recommend the massage for relaxation but that's about it. I didn't even try touching the girl - she looked the no nonsense type. Cmali, did you do anything like touching her? Did she show her parts or anything like that? Or was it just a mechanical hand job?

Hurricane
06-22-06, 08:54
Hi guys,

I’m in need of some serious advice from you. A friend of mine is coming in to town for two weeks (an actual ‘international man of mystery’ with the ladies), who is a Lankan that has been away for several years. He is in dire-need of some ‘curry women’ as he would call it. I am trying to plan a four(or more)-some with two or more local ladies, sort of a gang-bang scenario.

My questions are as follows:

1. Do you know of any girls that would be interested in something like this and are they bi-sexual (wouldn’t be worth it without some girl-on-girl action)?
2. If you know of any action of this nature, how do you rate it?
3. How do I get in touch with these lasses and how much advanced notice will they need?
4. How long was the session, how much did it cost and was it worth it. Do they enjoy what they do?

I’m sorry to put you through this long-hauled mess and appreciate your help on this matter.

Regards,
Hurricane

Member #4251
06-22-06, 12:00
Hi guys,

Good news - Galadari Mp reopened.

Bad news.

Nallee has gone to Thailand.

John Steevens
06-24-06, 03:31
I was engaged in few mongering experiences in the last few weeks but couldn't add any reports as I was quite busy during the period.

Went to LP four times out of that three was extremely unsatisfying and annoying. I better should blacklist this shithole. But I happen to go there as it's the only place possible for FS in the town. On one visit there was this new girl from Dehiwala. I was confused with her name as she told me one name and she was called by another by mamasan. Anyway it was her first day and she was shy and inexperienced. Actually she got my attention at the first sight as she didn't have this hooker look at all. Offered GFE for much surprise and told she worked in Dehiwala No Limit. She told that she was 24 and I think it was not a lie! But she had stretch marks (didn't make her unpleasant) which I think is a possible evidence for a childbirth. Actually that session was well worth for the money paid!

The other three occasions was just a huge waste of money. One girl was so ugly when she undressed I hardly got an erection! Other two were very annoying and bad attitude girls. One girl was so rude and uncultured that I stopped before ejaculation and stepped out of the place. Actually if you don't see a known person the most suitable thing is to step out of the place! Most of the girls in LP are bad attitude lasses who has messed up their lives and they just screw to make some money. But you can easily spot any girl who is different from the rest. I happen to sort of try few girls to find a better one. I went there another time hoping to find that girl I mentioned above. But alas she was not there. So came back without wasting 3000 for a freaky one.

John Steevens
06-24-06, 03:44
I saw sevaral reports about Uxxni at Nirovin. Yes I have to agree with them, she is an extremely innocent and uncorrupted girl that I happened to see in a MP. I didn't know about her went I selected her. Acutally she told me that it was her third or fourth day at Nirovin and this visit was about a month ago. She's from Gampola area if my memory is good (Surely from Kandy). She didn't speak at all and was just giving the message. One had told that she allowed to touch her body all the time. But I didn't try this as I thought she's get upset! Yeah it somewhat sounds like strange! But guys you gotta believe she looked that innocent! Might have kid as she didn't alow to suck her nipple hard. I went there again twice hoping to see her but she was busy all the time. Took girls called 'Harsha' and another from Nuwara Eliya whose name I can's remeber. Harsha gave some good message and HJ. But this chubby one from Néliya didn't even do the HJ good. Hope to have another session with Uxxni before she becomes another regular MP gal!

Anarkali
06-26-06, 04:17
Guys,

I saw a news article over Swarnawahini(a local TV channel) that LP place had been raided by the police. They show some visuals of the raid. They showed the faces of girls in the place and they made hard attempts to hide their faces from the camera.

It seems like places in LP, Nirovin is bit risky with the on going security issues. Guys be careful with cops and regular raids.

Ana

I was engaged in few mongering experiences in the last few weeks but couldn't add any reports as I was quite busy during the period.

Went to LP four times out of that three was extremely unsatisfying and annoying. I better should blacklist this shithole. But I happen to go there as it's the only place possible for FS in the town. On one visit there was this new girl from Dehiwala. I was confused with her name as she told me one name and she was called by another by mamasan. Anyway it was her first day and she was shy and inexperienced. Actually she got my attention at the first sight as she didn't have this hooker look at all. Offered GFE for much surprise and told she worked in Dehiwala No Limit. She told that she was 24 and I think it was not a lie! But she had stretch marks (didn't make her unpleasant) which I think is a possible evidence for a childbirth. Actually that session was well worth for the money paid!

The other three occasions was just a huge waste of money. One girl was so ugly when she undressed I hardly got an erection! Other two were very annoying and bad attitude girls. One girl was so rude and uncultured that I stopped before ejaculation and stepped out of the place. Actually if you don't see a known person the most suitable thing is to step out of the place! Most of the girls in LP are bad attitude lasses who has messed up their lives and they just screw to make some money. But you can easily spot any girl who is different from the rest. I happen to sort of try few girls to find a better one. I went there another time hoping to find that girl I mentioned above. But alas she was not there. So came back without wasting 3000 for a freaky one.

Tea Boy
06-26-06, 07:47
I saw a news article over Swarnawahini(a local TV channel) that LP place had been raided by the police. They show some visuals of the raid. They showed the faces of girls in the place and they made hard attempts to hide their faces from the camera.

Anarkali,
Yes, this is the Daily Mirror report: "20 policemen raided a brothel house at a shopping mall at Kollupitiya junction. Two Chinese women and 14 local women inluding the owner of the brothel were taken into custody"

Wouldn't these 20 cops have been better employed fighting terrorism?

Party Nator
06-26-06, 14:08
Visited J****a recently There were reduced number of girls there as some have left for Galadari to take up the slack there due to the deportations

Took P** Gave good service with a body licking to die for The bad news is that she will be leaving for Home on Tuesday but the silver lining is there is going to be new girls from wednesday Have to discover them all again such a hard job but some body's gotta do it :)

PN

John Steevens
06-26-06, 20:01
Yeah LP was raided. Actually I was going to LP today myself without knowing any news on this. I had a little chit chat with the three wheeler guy on the way
and found out that a foreign FS service provider on the Duplication road is back running.

So went there and and a nice session. I'm not going to screw their business
by direct postings. Confirmed mongers pls pm for further details. I came to
know( a friend told me) that LP was raided after I came back from this old place which in near a famous social club in the heart of Colombo.

Hephaistion
06-27-06, 05:52
There are some new girls in GH too - Went yesterday to GH - girl called F**G - been here only one week - said she was 29, tall and very leggy - very good massage and B2B - didnt ask for extra extras - she might be too new for that yet - slight problem was some stretch marks on the tummy - didnt notice that till all was over though.

Acne Lanka
06-27-06, 09:18
There are some new girls in GH too - Went yesterday to GH - girl called F**G - been here only one week - said she was 29, tall and very leggy - very good massage and B2B - didnt ask for extra extras - she might be too new for that yet - slight problem was some stretch marks on the tummy - didnt notice that till all was over though.Hi,

What is GH?

And where is it?

Amal

Colombo Monger
06-27-06, 12:49
Hi all,

This maybe slightly off topic but nevetheless makes an interesting topic, I saw a website dedicated to fellows in Japan who grope women inside packed trains (the japanese term is called 'chikan') I hear in Sri Lanka too fellows in crowded buses and trains rub themeselves against women and fondle thrm on the sly and many fellows have got lucky enough to take some ladies to cinemas and hotel rooms as a result!

Did any of you guys have any such experiences in your school days or before you started having your own vehicle?

Hurricane
06-27-06, 23:46
I think I got groped by a woman when I was schooling. I remember this girl also in school uniform like myself, continuously brushing her tit against my hand, which I was using to hold on to one of the vertical bars. I thought she was uncomfortable, because I could feel her nipple on my knuckles, but every time I moved it she kept adjusting herself and nippling my hand. I then noticed she was grinning at me. Possibly a little twinkle in her eye and a itch in her crotch to accompany it. So, me in my stupid adolescent, pre-puberty, unconfident, shy,... spur of the moment didn't take advantage of it. If chances so simple would come around looking for me in this day and age I would oblige quite gracefully.

Hi all,

This maybe slightly off topic but nevetheless makes an interesting topic, I saw a website dedicated to fellows in Japan who grope women inside packed trains (the japanese term is called 'chikan') I hear in Sri Lanka too fellows in crowded buses and trains rub themeselves against women and fondle thrm on the sly and many fellows have got lucky enough to take some ladies to cinemas and hotel rooms as a result!

Did any of you guys have any such experiences in your school days or before you started having your own vehicle?

SL Reporter
06-28-06, 11:55
I went on two occassions to this MP Jade Green down College Avenue Mt Lavinia. First day I went and was told to wait till a room falls vacant but to have a look at the free girls and select one. I went to the room where the girls were sitting. There were 3 of them horrible to the maximum. I told the reception I will come another day and went off. The women were so "off putting".

Through frustration I went again about 2 weeks later. That day there were about 6-7 women not very appealing. Selected the one who smiled at me (how foolish). Had the worst experience I ever had. She asked if she could take her tits out. I said yes. While she massaged I told her to remove her panty. She did remove it but told me not to touch her there. She was wearing a pad underneath. It was yuk. I did the most unexpected thing to her and I think that was the best I could have done for my sake and for the sake of fellow mongers. I got up from the massage bed, gave her good slap across her face, told her to get out of the room, had a wash and came off. Damage Rs 700/-.

Tea Boy
06-28-06, 18:28
I got up from the massage bed, gave her good slap across her face, told her to get out of the room, had a wash and came off.

We mongers have high standards of behaviour, unlike politicians who hit each other in Parliament. SL Reporter, you were not justified in slapping this woman. She WARNED you not to touch her down there; so I cannot see that she has done much wrong. The correct thing for you to do would have been to complain to the Manager and ask for your money back.

Standards of law enforcement in Sri Lanka are so bad that you can get away with physical assault. In an European country the woman would have slapped you back or complained to the Police. You could well have had a criminal conviction.

Hephaistion
06-29-06, 04:10
In an European country the woman would have slapped you back or complained to the Police. Shudders at the thought of getting slapped by one of the big mommas at the MP.

Heph

Hurricane
06-29-06, 09:18
We mongers have high standards conviction.

I must agree with Tea. In my opinion, there is no excuse for a guy to physically assault a woman. The only exception to this rule is if she is willing. Get up, walk out, complain to the Manager, never sight the place again, and bi*ch about it here on the ISG, are all options you could pursue. Slapping the girl was just too much mate.

John Steevens
06-29-06, 12:17
I went to LP (the 8th floor) yesterday just to check was's going on. They were doing some repairs to the main area where usually the girls are. A security guy told me that the girls were not around due to the repairs. I told him that everyone knew that the place was raided so no need to lie. Not in an offensive way :o) There was one girl in a nearby room but didn't even think about taking her.

Tea Boy
06-30-06, 01:51
John,
Don't worry, LP will re-open once the owner has given bribes to the correct cops.

Tea Boy

John Steevens
06-30-06, 03:36
Actually I don't mind LP being raided as its quality degraded dramatically over the last few years. Sure they are going to be up and running in few days time. As I saw they were doing some repairs to the main entrance and as well some other doors. Couldn't see that well.

Otuwa Dot Com
06-30-06, 06:25
I read on a Sinhala paper yesterday that a man was convicted for having sex with a cow!! (I went, like, are we not doing it almost everyday - if we are lucky?)

Actually, this guy has taken it literally! Don't know whether it is due to lack of women around here now.

The funniest part is that two cops have witnessed this event!! hmmm. Imagine them just watching this guy mounting a cow?

Anarkali
06-30-06, 07:15
Guys,

One of my friend told me that there is a new place near St.Paul's girls school, Milagiriya, Bambalapitiya. As per him, this place is in the vicinity of the SPM girls school. This is located in a old house near the collage. I was not in a possition to get more info from him, since he's close relation of mine.

Do you have any idea about this place?

Ana

Giggity
06-30-06, 08:19
I got up from the massage bed, gave her good slap across her face, told her to get out of the room, had a wash and came off.
Standards of law enforcement in Sri Lanka are so bad that you can get away with physical assault. In an European country the woman would have slapped you back or complained to the Police. You could well have had a criminal conviction.When law enforcement is as poor as you say it is there in Colombo, a grassroots law enforcement usually springs up from the underground. No phone call, no trial, no checks, no balances. This guy is lucky he didn't simply disappear.

SL Reporter
06-30-06, 12:05
tea boy and hurricane,

thanks for your comments and charging me for unacceptable behaviour. whilst apologising to you two guys, i think these women should not report to work when they have their monthly thing... bcos its such a "turn off" (as for me). they jolly well know that why we go is not to get the services generally perfomed by physiotherapists in hospitals. what a friend told me is that some of these women wear a pad underneath just put the guys off and to give them hj as soon as possible and try and get the next client. (high turnover, low margin business).

Mrpusa
06-30-06, 17:18
To the monger who was shocked at the man who had sex with a cow, according to the Kinsey Repost on Human sexuallity, it is estimated that 5% of all humans have had sex with an animal or bestiality!
Neverthless, in the annuals of human achievements, it was noted by a British Doctor( circa 1900) that cowmaids(females that milk cows) who contracted cowpox(from cows), were immune to the ravages of small pox!
He was so confident that cowpox(which is a substantially milder version of small pox and hence starts the immune system against smallpox virus) that the good doctor, upon wathcing the cowmaids, inffected himself with smallpox various after first inffecting himself with the cowpox virus, he was immune to the much deadlier smallpox! A question arises, the good doctor had to inffect himself directly with cowpox using a syringe, hence the interminginling of body fluids, i.e. blood. How did the cowmaids contract cowpox? NOt by simply milking the cows!!!!

Stim702
06-30-06, 21:20
How did the cowmaids contract cowpox? NOt by simply milking the cows!!!!Maybe they weren't cow they were milking ! :) hee hee

Tea Boy
07-01-06, 01:49
when law enforcement is as poor as you say it is there in colombo, a grassroots law enforcement usually springs up from the underground.

hi giggity,
thanks for taking an interest in us from faraway brazil. you are quite correct in saying that there is grassroots law enforcement in countries like sri lanka. for instance, if a speeding bus knocks down and kills a pedestrian the local population do take the law into their own hands. the usual procedure is that the driver is given a severe beating (unless he does his own disappearing act), and the bus is set on fire.

fortunately, most massage parlours here are run by semi-respectable businessmen, so you can have a massage without fear of your balls being cut off. but you won't get the superb sexual services that you would expect in brazil.

tea boy

Giggity
07-01-06, 02:22
hi giggity,

thanks for taking an interest in us from faraway brazil. you are quite correct in saying that there is grassroots law enforcement in countries like sri lanka. for instance, if a speeding bus knocks down and kills a pedestrian the local population do take the law into their own hands. the usual procedure is that the driver is given a severe beating (unless he does his own disappearing act), and the bus is set on fire.

fortunately, most massage parlours here are run by semi-respectable businessmen, so you can have a massage without fear of your balls being cut off. but you won't get the superb sexual services that you would expect in brazil.

tea boyi'm not actually from brazil, nor have i ever been there. i'm a pasty white boy from southern california (which i suppose is actually farther from sri lanka than is brazil). but i can understand that you might derive from my username a possible connection to brazil (gig=rio de janeiro's international airport code). i actually have this username in honor of glenn quagmire, a character on the american cartoon show "family guy". "giggity giggity giggity" is his catch phrase that he uses whenever he's horny. i do, however, plan on moving to brazil someday soon, because my cousin married into a brazilian family, and they keep on nudging me to visit. that's why you might have noticed the majority of my few posts have been in the brazil forum.

but in all seriousness, i take the idea of violent mongers pretty seriously, without concern for where they perpetrate their wrongdoings. those mongers who react violently to what is at worst a simple discourtesy are doing themselves a terrible disservice in the long run. not only do they make mongers look bad, but men in general. i have no idea how he could have such a nonchalant attitude about his stray hands.

this will be the last i mention of the incident in question. there's not much more i can say about it. i hope all of you currently in, or planning to visit sl enjoy yourselves. stay safe and behave yourselves!

Mango Jango
07-01-06, 06:56
I for one will not risk giving SL Reporter any contacts as he may ruin it for the rest of us. Forget the rights or wrongs, this is just not wise.

Tea Boy
07-01-06, 10:40
Mango,
I don't want to be too hard on SL Reporter. For one thing he has been honest about what he did, and thereby exposed himself to criticism.

I call it a cultural problem because there is a "macho" attitude among a considerable number of Sri Lankans who feel that it is okay to give the wife or girl-friend a good slap to keep her in her place. I feel that what we should do is to become aware of this tendency and remind ourselves that we are no longer cave-men, and that relationships in the modern world are based on sexual equality.

Tea Boy

John Steevens
07-01-06, 19:01
Mango,

I don't want to be too hard on SL Reporter. For one thing he has been honest about what he did, and thereby exposed himself to criticism.

I call it a cultural problem because there is a "macho" attitude among a considerable number of Sri Lankans who feel that it is okay to give the wife or girl-friend a good slap to keep her in her place. I feel that what we should do is to become aware of this tendency and remind ourselves that we are no longer cave-men, and that relationships in the modern world are based on sexual equality.

Tea BoyYo Tea Boy! Pass on the wisdom! Our young lads lack it a lot! Keep up the good work!

Cubewild
07-01-06, 19:30
Guys,

One of my friend told me that there is a new place near St.Paul's girls school, Milagiriya, Bambalapitiya. As per him, this place is in the vicinity of the SPM girls school. This is located in a old house near the collage. I was not in a possition to get more info from him, since he's close relation of mine.

Do you have any idea about this place?

AnaI was taken there by a tuk-tuk guy. It is the small road just south of the school complex (basically a parallel to Dickman road). The place is some sort of hotel on the left coming from Galle road.

They had 3 girls which were all quite fat and not very pretty so i walked out. They offered to bring a nicer one but I was not in the mood to wait.

Anarkali
07-04-06, 05:02
Guys,

I had a bbbj session with a gal few weeks ago and cum in her mouth. Is there any HIV or any other risk with this. Can someone please advice me on this matter?

Ana

EDITOR'S SUGGESTION: This is interesting, but you might consider re-posting it under the Safe Sex topic in the Special Interests section of the Forum where it will benefit the Forum Members who are specifically looking for this type of information. Thanks!

Wazzup Sl
07-04-06, 20:01
Dont think too much about it, but next time be more careful!

Guys,

I had a bbbj session with a gal few weeks ago and cum in her mouth. Is there any HIV or any other risk with this. Can someone please advice me on this matter?

Ana

EDITOR'S SUGGESTION: This is interesting, but you might consider re-posting it under the Safe Sex topic in the Special Interests section of the Forum where it will benefit the Forum Members who are specifically looking for this type of information. Thanks![/QUOTE]

Wazzup Sl
07-04-06, 20:10
Guys,

Sorry to be a bore but I thought we should all be proud of our young cricketing lads who have managed to absolutely anhilate the english on home soil. It makes me proud to be Sri lankan and I'm sure all you patriotic boys out there feel the same.

BTW three cheers to TEABOY and MANGO for keeping the forum going

Leo24
07-04-06, 20:18
Guys,

Ana

EDITOR'S SUGGESTION: This is interesting, but you might consider re-posting it under the Safe Sex topic in the Special Interests section of the Forum where it will benefit the Forum Members who are specifically looking for this type of information. Thanks!Hey Ana,

I think HIV AIDS can be transmitted through ones saliva or spit. Better play it safe.

Leo24

Cubewild
07-05-06, 03:36
[QUOTE=Anarkali]Guys,

Ana

HIV is transmitted by the exchange of body fluids. That means that if you have any cuts or cracks in your cock her saliva could have entered your blood stream. I am not sure how likely this is but BJ´s are just safer with a rubber than without.

Tea Boy
07-05-06, 12:42
Sorry to be a bore but I thought we should all be proud of our young cricketing lads who have managed to absolutely anhilate the english on home soil.

I was thrilled to see our boys, young and old, kicking ass in England. It is nice that they went to Amsterdam afterwards; I hope the girls there looked after them well.

Tea Boy
07-05-06, 12:48

Ana,
You are lucky to have found a girl who allows CIM; not may Sri Lankan girls do. The main risk would be to the girl rather than to you. If someone is infected with HIV he would have a high concentration of virus in his semen. This means that if the girl had a sore on her mouth she could get infected. If the girl had previously been HIV positive, the concentration of virus in her saliva would still be low, so there is not much risk to her male partner.

Take care,
Tea Boy

Tea Boy
07-05-06, 12:54
There is an ad in the Daily News today about the new Health Centre at the G.O.H. in Fort, which is named "The Human Touch". It offers body massage and "exotic treatments", whatever those might be. I think they are unlikely to give handjobs because the G.O.H. is owned by the Bank of Ceylon, otherwise we could make deposits in the Sperm Bank of Ceylon.

Firebird
07-05-06, 20:24
PLEASE KEEP IN MIND THAT YOU CAN CONTRACT GENITAL HERPES FROM UNPROTECTED ORAL SEX OR BBBJ!! THERE IS NO CURE FOR GENITAL HERPES! ANY SORE IN OR AROUND HER LIPS, ex. looks like a cold sore, IS A TIP THAT THE PERSON HAS HERPES AND CAN SPREAD IT TO YOU! ESPECIALLY THRU UNPROTECTED SEX! AN OUNCE OF PREVENTION (condom use) is WORTH A TON OF CURES!

In theory, one could also contract Genital Herpes for DFK but I would say that the instance is low and the conditions must be right

Hurricane
07-05-06, 20:27
With all the fear of HIV. it's sometimes easy to forget about the other STD's. The chance of getting HIV from BBBJ is minimal. What I'm not too familiar with is Herpes. How bad is it or how bad can it be?

YOU CAN CONTRACT GENITAL HERPES FROM UNPROTECTED ORAL SEX OR BBBJ!!!

Giggity
07-06-06, 01:10
With all the fear of HIV. it's sometimes easy to forget about the other STD's. The chance of getting HIV from BBBJ is minimal. What I'm not too familiar with is Herpes. How bad is it or how bad can it be?From what I hear HSV-1 and HSV-2 ("Oral" and "Genital" Herpes, respectively) mostly cause only inconvenience and discomfort in grown males. The real trouble it causes is in children who contract it from their mother during pregnancy/birth. I think they can die from it in that case.

It's true. Despite the fear of HIV running rampant in today's societies, it's easy to forget that there are more than a few other STD's that can cause pretty severe problems. The good news is that protecting yourself from all those others gives you blanket coverage against HIV, so if you're responsible enough to worry about other STD's, HIV isn't really an issue for you.

Anarkali
07-06-06, 04:14
Guys,

As Tea mentioned, she is the only girl I found so far in SL, who agree to do CIM.

Thanks everyone for the valuable advice. So far I didn't get any symptom of any decease. So I feel that I am luck enough. But I feel better, if I go to a private hospital and do a test for STD.

/Ana

Milli Vanilli
07-06-06, 06:56
Hi guys,

Recently, I went to Galle and boarded there for few days. Decided do some sort of ‘Girl hunt session’ at beach side for a change.

One day went to Hikkaduwa town and just check in hotel called “Blue Note” and ordered a beer and potato chips in beach side. There were many tourists even though this is off season. When I saw white chiks in bikinis (two of them were even “top less”) my “heat” was up. So I called a beach vender, bought a small thing and talked with him about GFE. He said that only one Massage centre at town where doing HJ (I saw around 5 health centers in the town) and there are no any FS available during off season. But I didn’t give up and talked with hitch hiker who smiles at me. He said he can supply very beautiful girl for 5000 buks. I agreed and he show me a photograph of a nice girl and went to take her to the hotel. I wait about 30 minutes and he came back, told me that she was not in home at the moment and wait abut 1 hour. I disagreed. So he said if I give him a tip, he can take me to a MP where gives FS.

He accompanied me to a low quality MP, where you can take massage for 300 buks and FS for just 1300 buks. There were about 5 girls. The one I took gives me an average massage and FS (but it was worth for Rs.1300 + 700(tip)). After finished I saw other two sexy looking girls. I came to town and check with other 3 health centers, but their massage is pure and massagers are same gender.

The main concern of the session is that you can go to Hikkaduwa and boarded in a good 3 star level hotel for 1500 buks (Rooms are 100% pure, Tiled). Their foods are very good and low in price. (Two calsberg bottles, one p/p/chips and choupsy rice cost me only Rs 490 in “Blue Note”).

Cool beer + Bikini chiks + Sunny beach + good food = What a Life ..!

If you want FS you can go to that MP. Take a nice looking girl for just massage (Rs. 300) and asked her to come to your hotel room after works. (They charge only 2500 buks for a night out). So you can spend a nice weekend for about 6000 buks. Cool, yeh.

Aana Maalu

Bjsanook
07-06-06, 07:07
Any of you mongers have any info or experiences with Jenny. She was recently booted after the raid and I never got a chance to experience her. I think she went back to Pattaya and I'm going to try to find her there. She had those slightly "buck" rabbit teeth that does it for me, and the piercings as well.

Thanks,

BJ

Willie Wonker
07-06-06, 18:06
I'm a noob who recently spent a short time in Colombo and did some pre-travel research on this forum. Thanks to all who recommended Thai massage at GH, as I had only very brief time to go exploring. I dropped in an had massage from pretty young girl in early 20's that started with very nice bath with a lot of attention to all my body parts. Although language skills were lacking on both our parts we were able to communicate enough to "git 'er done". She had very warm and genuine smile and was playful and laughed a lot. I coaxed her out of her clothes immediately, but she wrapped a towel around during the massage. She was quite accepting, however, when I reached under the towel.

Back massage and foot reflexology were very nice and I was getting more excited by the minute, and constantly changing plans about what acts / positions I would want to try out with her. When she flipped me over and started on my front, we lost the towel and began to engage in some very nice DFK, then she continued down my body and began very sensual HJ. So, I rearranged and reciprocated, slipping a finger insider her, finding her very receptive both in attitude and in physical responsiveness. At this point, I embarrassingly got a bit too excited and lost it prematurely. Ah well, it had been awhile since that happened, but it also had been awhile since I had been with such a lovely young thing. To make matters worse I am an older guy, and it has been a few years since I've been able to arrange an encore performance on short notice. And I had really been looking forward to fulfilling some of those fantasies that had been filling my head while she worked on my back and feet! At this point, we had not even begun any kind of negotiation about extras or amount of tip.

She was obviously amused, but still very nice and her attitude helped to alleviate any embarrassment I might have felt, though I was reconciled to the fact that she could not do much about the disappointment.. She pushed me back onto my back and climbed on top, continuing very nice face, chest, and hand massage, resting my hand upon her breast as she worked on my arms, and as I caressed, her nipple responded very nicely to my touch. As our time ran down we stood and did some more DFK, and she reached down and gave some more attention to willie junior and aroused some interest, though definitely not a full-blown erection. I was satisfied with her efforts and ready to give her a nice tip and take my leave. So I was quite surprised when she pushed me onto my back and begain BBBJ, which I thought was futile - but her enthusiasm eventually overcame the impediments of my years, and she continued until CIM.

I gave her tip (which was never asked for or even hinted at) of 2000, which I understand from other reports on the board was high for Sri Lanka, but I was quite satisfied and appreciative of her efforts which I felt went above and beyond. I was quite disappointed that I was not in town long enough for a return visit!

Tea Boy
07-07-06, 02:30
Thanks for your reports, Aana Maalu and Willie Wonker. I have posted links to your reports in the "Reports of Distinction" section.

Member #4251
07-07-06, 19:32
Hi Willie Wonker,

Thnx for your info.

Member #4746
07-08-06, 04:05
yes i had jenny,see my report about juliana last year,she was really pretty and gfe type.
There is a mobile service in dehiwala area,the contact is a trishaw driver in dehiwala junc.called keerthi,he contacts a guy called LAL who brings two girls in his car,i got one chubby girl,looks and figure 8/10,but the attitude 1/10,first the girl says that she doesnt enjoy what she is doing(who does?)the she asks to switch of the lights,showers independently(i like to have a shower together)is in a real hurry for one hour(rs 5000/=)hurry's on to the next assignment,no women top i guess the girl is lazy,cbj(for the one's who like it its okay)says all sorts of insensetive stuff.i was realy pissed off that i never took the tri shaw drivers or the pimps no.or the girls no. for that matter,if interested u can go to dehiwala junct and ask for keerthi from any tri shaw driver and ask for lal.

bye.

Member #4251
07-09-06, 12:42
Still she works there.

Any of you mongers have any info or experiences with Jenny. She was recently booted after the raid and I never got a chance to experience her. I think she went back to Pattaya and I'm going to try to find her there. She had those slightly "buck" rabbit teeth that does it for me, and the piercings as well.

Thanks,

BJ

Colombo Monger
07-11-06, 06:38
Hi All

Was bored and horny as such went to Keep Fit, Nugegoda y'day with a pal

I took a mature one called P - - - - I and my buddy took are you.

Entracen was 300 and the service for me sucked!

That ***** wanted 500 as tip and I gave it and she finshed off in a real hurry I aksed for full sex and she quoted 6k I told her to get lost and said that I cna get good chinese ones for 2500!

My friend seemed to have faired a bit better and his girl had done a good job and promised full sex next time he comes if he pays 1000

Also she had told him that they don't get any salaries and the only source of income is the tips that they get!

Anyways now I feel disgusted with the type of service and feel like opting out of mongering for sometime now

SL Reporter
07-11-06, 09:59
Saturday afternoon I visited GH, paid at the counter and counter girl ushered me to a room. A Thai girl (8/10 for looks) came in, said something like “Ayobowan” asked if she is Ok. She went out and came back wearing a black T shirt and white short. Once I was out of all clothing I was taken to the adjoining bathroom and asked to sit on the plastic chair next to the tub. She washed me thoroughly and was smiling almost all the time. Coming back to the room I told her the room was very cold bcos of the air conditioning and the warm water body bath. She switched off the A/C and toweled me dry and asked what I want. I said I want FS and she replied “Noooo not allowed”. Then I asked whether I can do DATY and the reply was the same “Nooo not allowed” Then I asked what she’ll give and she said “Goood massaaage and you relaaax and sleep”. She was very friendly and smiling all the while. He name was something like Shaaha (not sure. Asked twice but could not get it properly) She got into hard massage legs and body. Felt very good and asked if she would remove her clothing and she said “later…later…”. Then I asked whether she could remove upto her bra and panty. She smiled again said something like “you naughty boy” and took her T-shirt off whilst straddling me half way through the hard massage. Then she took off her short and I helped her to take it fully off. Before she put the short away she took a small pack of chewing gum sort of strips and ate one and offered me one which I accepted and put in my mouth. Wow she was a beauty in black bra and a matching black thong. She resumed her hard massage while I touched/ massaged her thighs, breasts and ass. She kept grinning all the while but when I attempted to finger her through a side of the thong, she said “later, later relax”. However I continued touching her where ever possible when ever possible. This may have turned her on bcos she started to massage my upper body and chest area with her butt towards the later part of her hard massage, when she was closer to my head she kept her hands on the wall, straddled my head and pressed her thong covered pussy against my nose and mouth and was giggling. I ensured that I took a couple of deep breaths through her thong and tried to move it away and uncover her pussy but she said “noooo not allowed, don’t use hands, only face”. She kept hammering my face with her thong covered treasure a couple of times and then sat back on my chest. She kept grinning and asked “you like’ and when I said yes she pressed her thing once more to my face and got off. She told me to turnover and brought the hot cream, poured it on to my body, removed her thong and bra and started the body to body massage. The she rolled me over and did the same thing from front. She allowed me to touch her naked pussy and finger her while she did a body to body massage. I asked if she can do FS and she refused saying “not here”. Finally she ended me up giving me a mind blowing HJ. We washed and I paid her a tip of Rs 2500/- (total cost Rs 9000/-) purely for the massive teasing she did with her near naked clothing which to me was great turn-on. I got her phone number and she said their employer has put them up at an apartment in Borella but they are hardly free to go out and if at all it would be during morning hours after about 8AM before 12Noon. I told her that I have no secure place to take her and also the problem of transport. Anyway I called her yesterday just to keep my acquaintance going. Understanding the language she speaks is a drawback. Overall it was an excellent experience after a very long time.

Tea Boy
07-12-06, 01:48
SL Reporter,
Thanks for that report. You could get a room at Indra Regent for Rs.3000. If you pay her Rs.4000, that will still be cheaper than seeing her at Galadari.

Best regards,
Tea Boy

Milli Vanilli
07-13-06, 06:13
Dear All,

Reserved SOM for second time and went to JH last week. Bought a statue of Lord Buddha, a present for her, as she is Buddhist. I thought, when she saw this present she will surprise. But didn’t. Because, she receives many presents from customers. During last six months she got 2 sarees, 5 perfumes, Set of under wears, lot of chocolates, cigarette packets and even a gold necklace. (It is real gold. I think it cost that guy about 8000 buks. Amazing, Isn’t it?). Had a good session with her as usual. Allowed kissing her body and DATY. Sad story of that is she is going to leave JH this 20th. She never comes back. Can any one recommend other good girls at JH or GH. Thanks in advance.

Milli Vanilli
07-13-06, 06:18
Hi all,

Went to Orchid and wait for Teena. While I was waiting saw a very sexy looking (Also pretty) girl called Inoka. Did any one take her before? I will try her at next visit.

Milli Vanilli
07-13-06, 11:28
Thanks for your reports, Aana Maalu and Willie Wonker. I have posted links to your reports in the "Reports of Distinction" section.Glad to get a "Distinction" from a senior guy like Tea Boy. Thank you so much.

SL Reporter
07-14-06, 12:26
Milli Vanilli,

You have requested for recommendation of names for girls of GH or JH. I dont know about JH, but at GH I dont think you can select the one of your choice based on the experience I have had. The Reception girl ushers you to a room and a girl appears later. I believe that the girl they send is the next in line on their roster. Can any more knowledgeable monger correct me if I am wrong?

John Steevens
07-14-06, 18:23
I just paid a visit to the famous 8th floor. The good news is that the mamasan and the girls were bailed out yesterday(They've been there for 20 days). The bad news is that most of the girls were not there due to the fear of what they experienced. But there were three girls who were not there during the raid. I took one of them as she is a known service provider :o) She told me that a lot of cops have rushed to the floor and tried to enter the place. But they have locked the place from inside. then the cops have broken all the locks and stormed in. You can very easily see the damaged doors. Actually what I have observed earlier was the refurbishment of the damaged main entrance. The girl I took told that most of the girls are extremely feared of what happened. For most of them it was the first raid at LP! Anyway let's see what's going on!

Tea Boy
07-15-06, 02:23
I dont know about JH, but at GH I dont think you can select the one of your choice based on the experience I have had.

SL Reporter,
It is actually possible to select a girl at GH. I just asked at Reception for the girl by her name and room number and got her. Unfortunately, that girl has now been deported to Thailand.

Tea Boy

Member #4251
07-16-06, 18:06
Try the girl Room No 4.J*I at J*****a H***l .She is more nicer than SOm and u can have FS for 4000.problem is she is not fluent in English.

Dear All,

Reserved SOM for second time and went to JH last week. Bought a statue of Lord Buddha, a present for her, as she is Buddhist. I thought, when she saw this present she will surprise. But didn’t. Because, she receives many presents from customers. During last six months she got 2 sarees, 5 perfumes, Set of under wears, lot of chocolates, cigarette packets and even a gold necklace. (It is real gold. I think it cost that guy about 8000 buks. Amazing, Isn’t it?). Had a good session with her as usual. Allowed kissing her body and DATY. Sad story of that is she is going to leave JH this 20th. She never comes back. Can any one recommend other good girls at JH or GH. Thanks in advance.

Hurricane
07-16-06, 19:07
SL Reporter,
It is actually possible to select a girl at GH. I just asked at Reception for the girl by her name and room number and got her. Unfortunately, that girl has now been deported to Thailand.

Tea Boy

SL Reporter,

If you have a perticular girl in mind at GH, you can call GH directly and ask them to transfer you to the T*** MSG place and book by name or room number.

Hurricane

Sri Lankan Guy
07-17-06, 05:38
hi guys

chitra is back in town. i visited her home down pepiliyana.

a couple of days she called me and told me that she has a gal for my taste to come down pronto, (i go for genuine big busted ladies) from the exterior the gal looked ok, and once the clothes were shed, she was nothing but a 32b!

anyways as i have paid i went along, i got a call on my mobile, and when i pooped out of the door to answer it, lo and behold! there was guy outside me door and he hooked when he saw me. mind it this was inside chitra's home.

my conculsion is that would have been either a guy having a peep (of course pay chitra for the opportunity) or a thief with chitra's conievance.

people do watch it.

also try a_ _ _ at nirovin for a 1 1/2 hour session at rs 1, 000. 00 take some baby lotion. good massage and afters is your persuausive powers. i tipped her rs 1, 000. 00 and had 2 hj's

so long guys happy mongering

Mango Jango
07-17-06, 07:01
If you want the name & room number of a girl who provides full service at Jules, PM me. I will not share those details on the web. Need to prtect her from her boss and the boss the from the cops.

This girl will provide FS on second visit, subject to a tip of a 1000 at the begining of the session, not the end. Of course you'd have to treat her like a GF to get to the promised land. She's still there.

Mango Jango
07-17-06, 07:06
yes, i tried to use chitra and she let me down by not having her supply ready as promised and then she tried to palm off some half-baked malu-paan on me.

i'm dissapointed by her performance since she recently returned from italy. considering it was i who introduced the forum to chitra several years back, i'd now caution against relying on her unless you're willing to take a chance.

as a rule, however, don't go anywhere other than a hotel. always safer, cleaner and more relaxing -- well worth the extra 1500 bucks.

- mango

hi guys

chitra is back in town. i visited her home down pepiliyana.

... lo and behold! there was guy outside me door and he hooked when he saw me. mind it this was inside chitra's home.

my conculsion is that would have been either a guy having a peep (of course pay chitra for the opportunity) or a thief with chitra's conievance.

people do watch it.

SL Reporter
07-17-06, 08:40
Our cops are very good at taking unarmed civilians to task and imposing the laws to their advantage as done in the case of the LP raid. Why can't they have the "brave attitute" even in Kilinochchi and storm into where the LTTE leader lives, break the locks and take him into custody in the exact manner they carried out the raid at LP??. These cops are also famous to threaten the lovers (unarmed civilians) hanging out in the Wellawatte and Galle Face beaches in order to get their purses bigger. There is a friend of mine who as a medical student was with his fiancee (also a medical student) inside a car parked in the Wellwatte beach area. Cops coming in a mobile patrol car took hold of their National ID Cards and threatned to take them to the police station and my friend had to pay Rs 1000/- after much begging not to expose them and show his purse to prove that he had only Rs 100/- remaining in his purse. Then the cops wanted to see the girl's hand bag and took Rs 800/- that was there. Today my friend is a top surgeon married to the same girl (who is also a doctor now) and probably both are treating cops taken care of by the LTTE.

Tea Boy
07-17-06, 08:48
anyways as i have paid i went along, i got a call on my mobile, and when i pooped out of the door to answer it, lo and behold! there was guy outside me door and he hooked when he saw me. mind it this was inside chitra's home.

people do watch it.

lol!! yes, there are people who watch; those buggers are called voyeurs. i don't think i'll be too keen on going to chitra's place.

Doggy11
07-18-06, 03:15
Goodmorning guys,

I was snowed in with work at couldn't share my latest experience.

I visited the Martial Arts place and got A**a. I have had her once before and she gave me a good massage the first time but had to ask get to give me the "soft-massage" (hand-job) afterwards. But this time as soon as she finished the body massage, she asked me whether I would like "extras". I said ok. She started stroking my willie. I asked to touch her breasts. To my surprise without a word she popped them out. She didn't mind me sucking on them also. I was pleasently surprised as all the girls I've visited at this place before were very strict and didn't allow me anything beyond touching their breasts over their T-Shirts. So we fondled for a while but she was very concerned about hygine and she said she will never do anything beyond that. I didn't push her either.

In any case I was pleasently surprised and I am thinking of visiting her again soon. She has good breasts but certainly has put on a bit of weight since I saw her last - but still a good body compared to what is out there.

Total damage => Rs. 1,000 + 500 (tip)

Member #4251
07-18-06, 04:56
Thanks for your info Mango Jango.

Colombo Monger
07-18-06, 07:12
HI MJ/Teaboy

Who is this chitra? Is she buxom and sexy? How old?

Is it possible for me to have fun with her? Whats her charge?

Do you have a picture of her?

Also since she went to Italy and came pls make sure you use condoms as you never know what she caught there

Please PM me the details ASAP as I would like to savour her :-)

Colombo Monger

Milli Vanilli
07-18-06, 09:24
Hi Guys,

Please note that I have changed my user name to Milli Vanilli. (Remember good old hip hop singing sensations in 90's). So no more Aana Maalu.

Old name => Aana Maalu
New Name => Milli Vanilli

Aana Maalu.

GoldenFox
07-18-06, 10:02
Hi mongers,

After reading great deal of information about martial arts centre thought of pop in to the place my self and see what it is all about. You guys are mostly correct and information provided is very accurate.

I called this morning and got an appointment with Sujeewa, but unfortunately when I went there she was with another customer and had to wait for 30 minutes. I didn’t like the option and got a girl (N****i) who was available at that time.

The massage was good and enjoyed it very much. Girl was dark, small made but very powerful hands just what is needed for the therapy. Was friendly and talkative (I think she thought that I’m a regular customer as I had an appointment).

Anyway, after the job is done to my surprise she asked me if I need a shake. YES why not. She was good at both the therapy and the HJ.

I was not so lucky to touch her breast and all but she did a fair job. Will probably try A**a next time

Regards,

GoldenFox

Eracer
07-20-06, 08:53
Hi guys,

Never heard of this Martial Arts place before, anyone got a website, telephone or address?

Well as for me, Ive been to quite a few MP's in Colombo.

Sakura is crap, I tell u this much, the place is so damm small, you can just fit in a leg at a time.

Has GH still got a MP?

I personally dont fance Chineese women, u have one and it feels like you have had them all.

Anyone know a good MP that has soild women other than Chineese?

Ok People

Me outta here!

Have fun in sunny Sri Lanka

Hi mongers,

After reading great deal of information about martial arts centre thought of pop in to the place my self and see what it is all about. You guys are mostly correct and information provided is very accurate.

I called this morning and got an appointment with Sujeewa, but unfortunately when I went there she was with another customer and had to wait for 30 minutes. I didn’t like the option and got a girl (N****i) who was available at that time.

The massage was good and enjoyed it very much. Girl was dark, small made but very powerful hands just what is needed for the therapy. Was friendly and talkative (I think she thought that I’m a regular customer as I had an appointment).

Anyway, after the job is done to my surprise she asked me if I need a shake. YES why not. She was good at both the therapy and the HJ.

I was not so lucky to touch her breast and all but she did a fair job. Will probably try A**a next time

Regards,

GoldenFox

Anarkali
07-20-06, 18:37
Mate,

From my personal experince, Queens in colombo 03 is another worst place. There are many ladies, but with lot of makeups. They demand for money all the time and the rooms are dirty. No new towels, no private bathrooms, dirty bed sheets. The place close to Lumbini collage is a clean place but there are no pretty ladies there. Most of them are in their late 30's.

I recomend the Orchid Excecutive place and Nirovin. I think you can find the telephone numbers from previous posts as well as from Sunday Times news paper (see the tabloid Hit AD part). The problem with the Nirovin is it is very close to presidents place and Colpetty police station. So hgh risk with raids.

There are some some places out of Colombo like Maharagama, Boralesgamuwa, Nugegoda, Pelawatta, etc etc.

Good luck,

Ana

Hi guys,

Never heard of this Martial Arts place before, anyone got a website, telephone or address?

Well as for me, Ive been to quite a few MP's in Colombo.

Sakura is crap, I tell u this much, the place is so damm small, you can just fit in a leg at a time.

Has GH still got a MP?

I personally dont fance Chineese women, u have one and it feels like you have had them all.

Anyone know a good MP that has soild women other than Chineese?

Ok People

Me outta here!

Have fun in sunny Sri Lanka

Mango Jango
07-21-06, 08:44
Hi guys,

check PM

=========

Has GH still got a MP?

Is an ice cube cold to the touch?

=========

agree. plus their breath always smells of cigarettes and the smells down below are not too hot either. unlike thai, indonesian or lankan birds, the chinese also don't like to shower when asked to do so. attitude problem. atleast thats my experience... some other monger may love 'em. to each his own. I'll have me a latha anyday.

Tea Boy
07-21-06, 13:51
I'll have me a latha anyday.

Mango,
I agree with you. I have found a nice latha in an MP outside Colombo, but the MP rules mean that FS is not possible. She is quite happy to lift up her saree, but I have to kneel on the floor to lick her pussy, which is not ideal.

Tea Boy

For those keen on a quick fuck with a Chinese, the Chinese place opposite Bellagio is now "open". The door is actually locked with a padlock, but if you ring the bell a Chinese woman appears in two minutes. There are four girls, of whom I picked Tania from Shanghai.

You pay Rs.1500 at Reception. Once in the room Tania asked for Rs.2000 for CBJ and FS. She is 27 years old, slim, a 7 in looks. I give her 5 out of 10 for service, fairly friendly and enthusiastic but no GFE. Time strictly limited to 45 minutes. Speaks some English.

The price is a bit too much as the rooms don't have attached showers. One good thing is that the massage couch is high, so if the girl gets her pussy to the edge of the couch you can fuck her while you are
standing.

Member #4251
07-21-06, 21:16
Where it is?

Mango,

I agree with you. I have found a nice latha in an MP outside Colombo, but the MP rules mean that FS is not possible. She is quite happy to lift up her saree, but I have to kneel on the floor to lick her pussy, which is not ideal.

Tea Boy

Travel Buddy
07-23-06, 11:11
Hi all,

I am coming to Colombo on a business trip for 4 nights. Will be staying at the Hilton. Normally whenever I travel to new places I go through the pages of the place I am going to visit on this forum, to see how to go about looking for mongering activities. Did the same on the Colombo pages. Went back 10 pages but have not found any details of where a newbie like me could get some action.

That is why I apologise in advance and ask for your assistance in this regard. If anyone can point me in the right directions as to where I can get some good classy Sri Lankan ladies for the night, I would greatly appreciate it. Would appreciate it if someone told me what is the price range for them?, where I can find them? Etc. I can provide good numbers whenever anyone of you travels here to Dubai.

I am not sure if the Hilton allows guests in the rooms but will see when I get there. I am not looking for massage parlors as we have plenty here in Dubai ( no, I am not an arab). If not Sri Lankan ladies, even Russian Ladies will do.

Thanks in advance.

Travel Buddy

Tea Boy
07-24-06, 02:17
A new spa is being advertised at the Global Towers Hotel, Wellawatte, which offers traditional Thai massage as well as "relaxing oil massage". How relaxing the massage is remains to be seen; I haven't been there yet.

Wismar
07-24-06, 04:15
Hi All,

Last evening I went through the Govt. Sunday News Paper and found some new SL MPs, may be these are not new to everybody… but I never heard these names in SL forum, but do not expect “High End” service like what you get in BKK from these places… unless if you go to GH or JH.
I had a BKK tour on June, the MPs were excellent, so many nice MPs, so many nice Girls. I’ve posted my report on BKK massage parlor section, if you RTFF the BKK MP forum, you’ll able to find all interesting places very easily, if try to get information from taxi drivers, most of the time they’ll take you to a place where they get commission, the MP will account it in to your bill.

Aorata Ayurvedic spa
37/1, Dakshinarama Rd.,
Mount Lavinia.

NIROGA EXECUTIVE CENTRE,
No. 9/41/1, Col. TG Jayawardene Mw. (off green path) Colombo -03 0112576158

China AI Bo Hospital Pvt. Ltd.,
No. 9A , Presbyterian Lane, off Station Road,
Dehiwela.

Samudra Salon & Spa,
Global Towers Hotel,
No. 11, Marine Drive,
Colombo 06
2591000 / ext 339

Wismar

Colombo Monger
07-24-06, 07:54
I have also seen those places being advertised for sometime now. I wonder if any fellow mongers went there? If so, pls post your experiences.

Hi All,
Aorata Ayurvedic spa
37/1, Dakshinarama Rd.,
Mount Lavinia.

NIROGA EXECUTIVE CENTRE,

Dehiwela.

Samudra Salon & Spa,
Global Towers Hotel,
No. 11, Marine Drive,
Colombo 06
2591000 / ext 339

Wismar

Colombo Monger
07-24-06, 07:59
Hi All,

I have heard there is a middle aged lady called Seetha or also known as Seetha akka in Boralasgamuwa area who is very easy to get friendly with and and is an easy lay,apparently she is having many men as 'close' friends.

Do any of you know her or heard about her? if so could you please tell on how best to lay her !

Colombo Monger

Tea Boy
07-24-06, 08:05
Wismar,
Thanks for the info. The above place sounds interesting - I must try even though I am not an executive.

Tea Boy

Sri Lankan Guy
07-24-06, 08:07
Error Correction

Global Towers no is 2596191 Thai Massage with full body massage Rs 1,750.00 girl cannot be chosen. they give you take.

Guy answers the phone.

Niroga sounds ok starts at 500.00 you can select girl.

Good Luck Guys

SLG

Hi All,

Last evening I went through the Govt. Sunday News Paper and found some new SL MPs, may be these are not new to everybody… but I never heard these names in SL forum, but do not expect “High End” service like what you get in BKK from these places… unless if you go to GH or JH.

I had a BKK tour on June, the MPs were excellent, so many nice MPs, so many nice Girls. I’ve posted my report on BKK massage parlor section, if you RTFF the BKK MP forum, you’ll able to find all interesting places very easily, if try to get information from taxi drivers, most of the time they’ll take you to a place where they get commission, the MP will account it in to your bill.

Aorata Ayurvedic spa
37/1, Dakshinarama Rd.,
Mount Lavinia.

NIROGA EXECUTIVE CENTRE,

Dehiwela.

Samudra Salon & Spa,
Global Towers Hotel,
No. 11, Marine Drive,
Colombo 06
2591000 / ext 339

Wismar

Milli Vanilli
07-24-06, 08:43
Hi Guys,

Have you fogotten basic policies of this forum.

Please don't publish any adresses or telephone numbers in this forum. If any one needed, get them through PM service.

Don't let repeat things, like what happened to LP or GH.

Milli Vanilli

Member #4251
07-24-06, 09:05
Tea boy,

I called them and check. It seems to be performed by locals. Maybe places like SY or Marshal (Horton).

No b2b or thai girls.

Have you tried GOH?

A new spa is being advertised at the Global Towers Hotel, Wellawatte, which offers traditional Thai massage as well as "relaxing oil massage". How relaxing the massage is remains to be seen; I haven't been there yet.

Shanj
07-24-06, 09:11
dear mongers,

saw an ad in the sunday observer by the name of the place as "the human touch". interesting fact is it operates in branches. one is at famous grand oriental hotel and other is at sri dhamma mawatha. addresses are as follows.

15, vidyala place, off sri dhamma mawatha, col-10
tel- 011 4935877

grand oriental hotel, 4th floor, no2, york street, colombo 01.
tel - 011 2320320, 0114942226

has anybody tried these places.

valuable thing here is the ad says " services will be offered with a choice of your beauty therapist"

try and let us know.if i try when i get time i will post.

Tea Boy
07-25-06, 01:52
Please don't publish any adresses or telephone numbers in this forum.

Milli Vanilli,
We have to make a distinction between the contact details of establishments and those of individual girls. We definitely should not post the contact details of the latter, but establishments like LP are well known to the cops anyway. If a place has been advertised in the Sunday Observer, a government newspaper, there is certainly no harm in repeating it here. However, responding to your request, I have removed the address and phone number of the Chinese place I referred to recently.

Tea Boy

Member #4251
07-25-06, 04:04
Utter watse.

Full of anties are there.about 4.

Aunty lovers can try that place.

Travel Buddy
07-26-06, 15:50
I have had a few people contact me regarding my queires. Thank you all for that.

Mango Jango, I have sent you a pm. Am still waiting for your response.

Thanks

Milli Vanilli
07-28-06, 08:51
Hi Mongers,

Decided to go to Bambalapitiya TEP (Tension Easing Point) which is at front of ‘green inn’. (Other few mongers are informed by me about this place) There were about 5 girls. I selected average looking girl around 25. Because, services are poor in high demand girls. (To my experience)

Her name is “Samanthi”. She helped me to undress my cloths. Had a shower with me. When we go to bed, I realized that she is very sexy girl. Her DFK is very warm. Kissed my whole body including anal. (Oh …God… I was sent to heaven, when she insert her tongue through my anal). She did every thing without any demand (69,BBBJ etc). She told me that she is OK with anal sex. (But I don’t like as it is painful). Main credit of is her that she is fond of sex like we do. Not like most of other SL woman.

I like this TEP because, we can go there and have sex. (But for other call girls, we have to book a Hotel room. Where we have to produce our NIC).
Their charge is 2500 bucks. We can take our own time. (I took about 1 ½ hrs). The girls are not ask for a tip. But I gave 500 bucks for her excellent service.

It is great to spent time with this kind of local girls, other than bad smelling, risky Chinese women for same cost. Am I Correct?

Credits:-

Service Excellence => 9/10
Attitude =>10/10
Body => 6/10
Face => 5/10
Place => 6/10
Cost => Rs. 3000.00

I have her mobile number. But she doesn’t like to go out.

Milli Vanilli

Shanj
07-28-06, 12:10
Called Martial Arts center and tried to contact A**a or S*****a. But First one was ready to be off for a wedding and second had undergone a eye surgery. So unlucky to have familiar but rather my legs giving me hints to go there and have a good foot masage and so went. Receptionist told M**u is there having no option said O.K. and waited. She appeared to be not bad but I will put her in 5 scale. She is married and living with her hubby at Maharagama. Has a 4 years old girl too. But fellows she is really professional and also very friendly and decent too. Professionalism must be because she is following a Acupuncture course at Kalubowila. Anyway had a good massage and final stage she asked for a soft massage. I said yes. She left room and came back with a bundle of Tissues and got down my pants,, seated midle of my two legs in front and started stroking. Excellent foreplay for little johny. I would say another massage for my younger brother. Very much relaxed with the way she did it and the started shaking. Unfortunately I was commin earlier at that time as did not have anything for few days. My doubt about the service from an unknown was cleared by her. Anyway had a good satisfactory session and came back.

Party Nator
07-28-06, 15:10
Hi all,

I Visited this place recently at the time there were 2 female massuese and 1 male masseuer they provided only 2 types of massage at the time a body rub and a facial for 2000/- or a complete body scrub for 2500/- I opted for the latter and was shown to a small room for preparation.

The massuese enterd and instructed me to undress and put on the towel and then proceeded to massage me with oil the towel was kept on at all times but was rearranged when massaging buttocks and groin area (no contact was made with PN junior except inadvertent brushing when massaging nearby area) after the massage was over the masseuse brought a bowl of water and procedded to scrub me with some light splashes of water. The towel was on for the whol;e time but this was an enjoyble experince which really refreshes your body

I think this a genuine spa with no sex offerd as even the door was only closed lightly and no locks are availble in the door but as i have only ventured there once and did not ask anything from the massuese i cant be 100% sure

i dont remeber which floor the spa is located but the GOH bar was on the same floor just go into GOH and take the lift upto the floor and turn right you have to walk a very long way to find the entrance

You can contact the spa by calling GOH (if i remeber correctly 2320320) and asking for them to transfer to the Human touch

Hope this helps ( or not help for mongers :) )

PN

Eracer
07-31-06, 08:15
Milli Vanilli,

Hey man!

Where about is this place? Give me some location to find it.

Appreciate if u can PM me her number, love to chk her out.

Cheers bro!

Shanj
07-31-06, 09:06
Hey milli.. Seems had a great time .. But I just wanted to tell you to be extra careful on this type of sex. Especially when she uses her tongue and mouth for DFK, BBBJ, Anal kissing be sure to first check for any swollen typemouth, lips etc. Because VD' s are easy to come in this way.

Party Guy
07-31-06, 09:10
Dear Mongers,

Has any one got any Extras at Global Towers Spa ? Also would like someone who has visited the new MPs, giving some inside info.

Thanks,

PG

Milli Vanilli
08-01-06, 06:13
Hey milli.. Seems had a great time .. But I just wanted to tell you to be extra careful on this type of sex. Especially when she uses her tongue and mouth for DFK, BBBJ, Anal kissing be sure to first check for any swollen typemouth, lips etc. Because VD' s are easy to come in this way.Thank you for your advice. I use to carry bottles of Hydrageon Peroxide and Dettol when I go to TEP's and wash my whole body with the mixture few times (including mouth) during the session.

Milli Vanilli

Milli Vanilli
08-01-06, 06:47
Dear new Commers,

Do not PM to other mongers, if you haven't prove your realiability yet. First publish several real reports and prove that you are a real monger. Otherwise our PM box is full with unneccessary PM's. Am I correct Tea Boy?

I am not reply to unreliable mongers.

Milli Vanilli

Milli Vanilli
08-01-06, 07:04
Hi Mongers,

Decided to go to Bambalapitiya TEP (Tension Easing Point) which is at front of ‘green inn’. (Other few mongers are informed by me about this place) There were about 5 girls. I selected average looking girl around 25. Because, services are poor in high demand girls. (To my experience)

Her name is “Samanthi”. ...........Hi All,

Bad News : 'Samanthi' has gone to her home town and she will be back in business soon.

Good News : I went to above TEP this week end to meet 'Samanthi'. As she is not available, selected a good looking girl called "Renuka". She is also sexy and helpful.

Credits:-

Service Excellence => 7/10
Attitude => 8/10
Body => 7/10
Face => 6/10
Room condition => 5/10
Cost => Rs. 2500.00

Keep in mind that 'Renuka' is not good as 'Samanthi'.

Milli Vanilli

Milli Vanilli
08-01-06, 11:31
Hi All,

These days I am at Mt. Lavinia.

So according to some of your past reports, search for "Jade Green" and checked in. This pace is very nice as Nirovin (Same Owners are running 2 places, also they exchange girls). Rooms => Newly color washed, Floors => Tiled, Toilets => Clean and Tiled. There are about 12 girls. So I selected a dark but younger looking 'Nadee'.

She is very talkative and friendly. Also she gave me damn good 30 min. massage which you can't expect from a normal MP. Even the face. Like a herbal spa. She ask me to bring a 'baby cream' next time, because it is very easy to massage with cream rather than oil.

Extras are OK. She poped out her Tight breasts without any demand. Nice body. Kissed my body. Not hurried at all.

No FS available.

Cost: Entrance fee => Rs. 700.00
Exit fee => <>Rs. 500.00

address : Jade Green Hotel
No. 17, College Avenue (Adjoining road of Sleek Salon)
Mt. Lavinia

Tel. 2731801

Milli Vanilli

PS. If you decide to visit, take a 'baby cream' along with you and be a 'baby' of 'Nadee'.

Aragorn
08-01-06, 20:48
I woman who may or may not know better, said that blues singer Natasha Fernando does escorting. To my Sri Lankan compatriots, is there any truth to that or is she just being catty? I would love to look into her eyes as her big lips wrap around my cock!

Anarkali
08-01-06, 22:12
Guys,

I went to Queens few days ago in a Sunday early morning (about 9.30AM). There were only 3 girls in the place. The MADAM was not in at that time. There were no customers but only me. Selected a girl with tshirt and a denimn trouser. Paid and went into the dirty room. She demand for 1000 bukcs but I manage to settle it for 600 since I am a regular customer.

She gave me a nice massage. While doing the message I asked her to show her boobs and aksed her to pulled down her trouser and her pantie. She agreed and showed everything for me. I got this lucky chance because she was in a trouser and MADAM was absent that day.

Had a nice session that day. As far as I can remember she was Pi****. Didn't aked her number.

I advice you guys to visit MPs during morning sessions, not in the late evening.

Good luck

Ana.

Anarkali
08-01-06, 22:19
Yes agree with M.V. Everyone should share their experince. I don't see any big issue not to publish their experince among each other.

I think there are many private contacts and freelance pros that give better service than the ones in MP and regular brothels.

Ana

Dear new Commers,

Do not PM to other mongers, if you haven't prove your realiability yet. First publish several real reports and prove that you are a real monger. Otherwise our PM box is full with unneccessary PM's. Am I correct Tea Boy?

I am not reply to unreliable mongers.

Milli Vanilli

Tea Boy
08-02-06, 00:44
First publish several real reports and prove that you are a real monger. Otherwise our PM box is full with unneccessary PM's. Am I correct Tea Boy?

Hi Milli,
Yes, I agree. There are some people who "take,take,take", but never give out info. Also, what is to stop someone from the Vice Squad from signing up as a member here? The only way we have of judging the genuineness of a member is the quality of his reports.

Best regards,
Tea Boy

Shanj
08-02-06, 03:17
That's a good break to this forum I suppose. The famous models we do have heard go on escorting. But how to get in touch with them is a real problem. This is true also for the actresses (New or matured). I do agree the contacts cannot be mentioned openly in the forum. But useful info can be shared while the contacts may be thru PM's. How you guys feel on this..? Tea Boy any comments..?

I woman who may or may not know better, said that blues singer Natasha Fernando does escorting. To my Sri Lankan compatriots, is there any truth to that or is she just being catty? I would love to look into her eyes as her big lips wrap around my cock!

Shehan Perera
08-02-06, 06:41
Hi Shanj,

I posted some info about a woman who is supposed to be a pros organizer called Mala, and also asked the forum whether she is a genuine contact. Some mongers said she is a genuine contact.

When I called her, she mentioned that she could arrange models and some actresses. If any one wants to try out, PM me and will give the Number (to all those who share their experiences in this forum).

How ever, to be honest, I haven't really fixed a chick through her, cos I didnt like her arrangements (EG. come to a hotel of her choice etc..)

Shehan

That's a good break to this forum I suppose. The famous models we do have heard go on escorting. But how to get in touch with them is a real problem. This is true also for the actresses (New or matured). I do agree the contacts cannot be mentioned openly in the forum. But useful info can be shared while the contacts may be thru PM's. How you guys feel on this..? Tea Boy any comments..?

Colombo Monger
08-02-06, 08:18
Hello fellow mongers

I too have heard various stories about models and actresses going out for money especially peopls like kanchana mendis but never was able to find out if it was true

I would love to fuck Veena Jayakody or Anoja (stars who are mature ladies now!),I dont even mind Nilmini Tennekoon too!

Shanj does that lady supplier have any mature actresses in her list???? if so could you PM me,personally I prefer the hotel of my choice too,safer that way

Good day folk

Hi Shanj,

I posted some info about a woman who is supposed to be a pros organizer called Mala, and also asked the forum whether she is a genuine contact. Some mongers said she is a genuine contact.

When I called her, she mentioned that she could arrange models and some actresses. If any one wants to try out, PM me and will give the Number (to all those who share their experiences in this forum).

How ever, to be honest, I haven't really fixed a chick through her, cos I didnt like her arrangements (EG. come to a hotel of her choice etc..)

Shehan

Sam Telez
08-02-06, 10:45
Hi Guys,

I am a Brand new guy for this forum.

I got very accurate reports from most of the members here.

I first tried S & Y Health at Hunupitiya Lake road, next to Mobitel. They give damn good Thai massage for 1,000 bucks, but seems to be a decent plays with no extras. I don't know whether you could.

Visited Human Touch at GOH 2 girls & a guy- good service, but very limited choice, the girl who got the order didn't allow meet to select took me to a room (very good condtion) she gave the massage - a towel on top always but she was curiouse to see time to time whats happening there.

Cost In 2,000 with free facial gave 400 tip.

I visted the Mega fitnes centre at Wellawatte.

2nd floor full of girls but most of them are not attractive.

I found few good looking ones but selected a chubby one named Piyumi.

She knew I am new to mongering.

Volunteered for a HJ & lift her saree/down the panty & she also brushed her boobs
Facilities not Good but gave a clean towel & an attach bathroom.

For guy who want oriental type of saree stuff with middle age (30s) can go there

Cost In 500 normal massage 500 tip.

Not Bad.

Next week I'm going to Nirovin, I called them, Thanks for the information provided but tell me whome to select.

I like young girls , with dropped panties & bit of touching but not a great fan of HJ.

I'm living close to Pagoda but couldn't find Keep Fit tell me more land marks.

Help me Senior Guys.

Tea Boy
08-03-06, 01:54
Visited Human Touch at GOH 2 girls & a guy- good service, but very limited choice, the girl who got the order didn't allow meet to select took me to a room (very good condtion) she gave the massage - a towel on top always but she was curiouse to see time to time whats happening there.

Hi Sam,
Welcome to the forum, and thanks for your report. Please let us know why this girl deserved a tip. I will only tip a massage girl if she does body-licking etc. I recently had a very good ayurvedic massage (no sex) for Rs.1500 from a qualified ayurvedic lady doctor, and she would have been insulted if I offered a tip. If we spoil these girls with excessive tipping that will create problems for all of us.

Best regards,
Tea Boy

Shanj
08-03-06, 03:03
Hey Sam

Welcome to the forum. First of all my advice on going thru all those masage parlours at Nugegoda and Bambalapitiya , Collpetty is useless except..., YES except only one place I have allways recomended not only by me but all the mongers here in the forum. That's Nirovin. The best in twon at the moment in all angles. Spacy rooms, very much clean attached bath rooms, Excellent service in massage + extras (HJ). It costs you 600 + tip(Usually it's 500). They even don't ask for the tip. After the job you pay. You may take "U***i, A**a and some new girls are also there. But if you see U***i you will take her everyday. She is that much nice. But you have to call them and book her for you for your time. Otherwise she is always busy.

Hi Guys,

I am a Brand new guy for this forum.

I got very accurate reports from most of the members here.

I first tried S & Y Health at Hunupitiya Lake road, next to Mobitel. They give damn good Thai massage for 1,000 bucks, but seems to be a decent plays with no extras. I don't know whether you could.

I visted the Mega fitnes centre at Wellawatte.

2nd floor full of girls but most of them are not attractive.

I found few good looking ones but selected a chubby one named Piyumi.

She knew I am new to mongering.

Volunteered for a HJ & lift her saree/down the panty & she also brushed her boobs
Facilities not Good but gave a clean towel & an attach bathroom.

For guy who want oriental type of saree stuff with middle age (30s) can go there

Cost In 500 normal massage 500 tip.

Not Bad.

Next week I'm going to Nirovin, I called them, Thanks for the information provided but tell me whome to select.

I like young girls , with dropped panties & bit of touching but not a great fan of HJ.

I'm living close to Pagoda but couldn't find Keep Fit tell me more land marks.

Help me Senior Guys.

Sri Lankan Guy
08-03-06, 05:28
Dear Guys,

Dont belive the rubbish these madam's and people tell you.

Mala sounds a rip off.

My Experience, all Rubbish.

Even the most reliable madam I have Ms N***** some times send rubbish to me and for 10K total out lay am better of having my own HJ.

Do be carefull when you contact these sao called madam's etc.

So Long Guys

Anarkali
08-03-06, 21:04
Guys,

When I called Mala, she said that it is not possible to select the girl I like and I have to come to a hotel where she wish. I totally disagree with her and give it up.

Then I went to a nearby tuk-tuk park and asked from one of the tuk-tuk driver that it is possible to find a one for me. After a small chat with him to get to know each other, he called arranged it for me. It was reasonable and just gave a small tip to the tuk-tuk guy.

I think you guys can try to find a good tuk-tuk guy who arrange everything for you. If you have a better contact, you can share it with others.

/Ana

Eracer
08-04-06, 05:21
Well after reading all this, I too would like to say something.

I used to know a contact who could get some nice pussie, some models etc. Will look into it and try to find out more.

But really guys, these women come with a price tag of over 10K, is it really worth the money and effort ?

Im sure most of u cumm within minutes ? hope not - but thats the reality, innit ?

So u basically waste over 10k on a couple of minutes of pleasure, do the MATH - I dont think its worth the money.

But im sure u can find a decent, fresh, clean gal for 1/3 the cost and u can have a better time.

Cos honestly, all these high profile women, r and im sure will be very limited to the things they will do. Even though u pay a high price, u dont get to have ur own way with them. SO is it really worth the effort ?

Just my views guys.

Cheers

Tea Boy
08-04-06, 13:01
Im sure most of u cumm within minutes ? hope not - but thats the reality, innit ?

Eracer,

Speak for yourself, mate, but a nice girl will let you have two shots!!

Tea Boy

Wanton
08-04-06, 15:44
Hey Aragon,

Sorry to disappoint you. The singer Natasha Fernando does not do "escort work". I know her personally and she would be quite disgusted with the further confirmation that us Sri Lankans are a pretty narrow minded lot.

It does amaze me that despite our wonderful "3000 year sungskruthiya" a woman dressed attractively can barely walk peacefully without the disgusting comments of men, even in a place such as Colombo. Do we honestly somehow believe that saying. "Hey Baby. ", touching our crotches, or saying "you want to fuck"? Will so turn a woman on that she will immediate smile and offer to take us home?

A lot of these people who do this ACTUALLY need to sleep with a woman! I guess then it might just become possible that they learn, that women are not just "pussies" walking around waiting for some dick to accost them. Frankly even the professional woman who we talk about here on this forum will not take a second look at a man who passes these pathetic remarks at her.

Is it that we are so suppressed that the only way we can express ourselves is through some fantasy? :) Or maybe we watch too many movies.

Hey Aragon, this is not at YOU personally ok? Just that your question on this forum reminded me about how "we are" as Sri Lankans and where we are all probably headed under our wonderful "Mahinda CHINTANAYA"

I was in Thailand and Singapore with a white woman who lives here in Sri Lanka. She commented how different it was, 3 weeks of peace, AWAY FROM COMMENTS of "baby" "come fuck". Even the hookers so abundant on the streets are left in peace! O lord I laugh at how pathetic some of the comments here ARE.

I think people who REALLY "fuck" know a lot better. What say you guys out there?

Reminds me of a story. A man was taken to a Psychiatrist because of his unusual obsession with sex. The Psychiatrist spoke to him and told him that he was going to show him a series of pictures and that he wished him to voice his initial thoughts regarding each picture. The man said ok. Picture one. A woman in a bikini. The man says "sex", A woman playing tennis, the man says "sex", a woman jogging, the man says "sex". A couple jogging. The man says "sex", the man jogging, the man says "sex", the Psychiatrist shows him a picture of a dog and the man says "sex"! The Psychiatrist shows him a picture of a cup and to his amazement the man still says "sex". Finally the Psychiatrist tells him I guess you DO have a certain unusual interest in sex to which the man says "No, it's just that you kept showing me all these dirty pictures. "

The question I would like to ask us all here is, are we going to let our leaders pretend and pontificate that we need to keep our country "free" from the corruption of the west? Or are we going to be couragous enough to admit that the "we are so pure and untouched" campaign is just a lie to hide the absolute corruption and deceit that is going on in this beautiful country of ours?

Eracer
08-04-06, 16:34
Ohh well TEA BOY.

I wish u all the very best then. A nice girl will give u grt pleasure, but not these high profile babes u guys r talkning about.

Will advice u perverts (ha) if i get any good contacts.

Cheers all

Eracer,

Speak for yourself, mate, but a nice girl will let you have two shots!!

Tea Boy

Tea Boy
08-05-06, 02:22
I think people who REALLY "fuck" know a lot better. What say you guys out there?

Hi Wanton,
I agree with most of what you have written, but I must remind you of the purpose of this forum, which is based on two facts of life:

(a) Some of us (mostly males) are not fortunate enough to get enough free fucks.

(b) There are many nice females who are economically deprived mainly due to the corruption prevailing in this country. (Wanton, I completely agree with you on the corruption issue)

The purpose of this forum is to enable a Group A male to meet a Group B female, so that the former gets satisfying sex, while treating the latter with kindness and consideration and enabling her to earn a decent living.

Tea Boy

Sam Telez
08-05-06, 09:56
Hi Guys,

Finally I went to Nirovin.

As you guys said its a good place with friendly staff.

I did some research and found out that its hardly get raided due to the connections that they have with "whoever"

I was unlucky cos I didn't get a chance to select (All the girls were busy)
There was a girl called Anju & that was the only choice

She is friendly & for her face I would give 6 but figure only 4 according to my taste

She did the HJ , Showed all assets ,however she said she is having her "monthly thing" so not to remove the underthing (Pretty bad)

She said the management does not give leave even when they request when they are having this monthly thing so I felt sorry (No slaps guys)

However the experiance was good , service is excellent & I recommended my close friends very confidentially to visit the place & give more business to keep the place going

Tried to get Udeni but the guy in the reception said she is not available

I think I should stop this for at least 2 weeks cos I visited more than 5 places during last week

Anyway thanks for all the news guys its great to know about a place before we visit

Keep in touch

Anarkali
08-06-06, 21:10
Mate,

Why don't you share the other experince with the group members. It is good to see the pros and cons of other places.

Ana

Hi Guys,

Finally I went to Nirovin.

As you guys said its a good place with friendly staff.

I did some research and found out that its hardly get raided due to the connections that they have with "whoever"

I was unlucky cos I didn't get a chance to select (All the girls were busy)
There was a girl called Anju & that was the only choice

She is friendly & for her face I would give 6 but figure only 4 according to my taste

She did the HJ , Showed all assets ,however she said she is having her "monthly thing" so not to remove the underthing (Pretty bad)

She said the management does not give leave even when they request when they are having this monthly thing so I felt sorry (No slaps guys)

However the experiance was good , service is excellent & I recommended my close friends very confidentially to visit the place & give more business to keep the place going

Tried to get Udeni but the guy in the reception said she is not available

I think I should stop this for at least 2 weeks cos I visited more than 5 places during last week

Anyway thanks for all the news guys its great to know about a place before we visit

Keep in touch

Aragorn
08-07-06, 02:02
No offense taken Wanton. I might not have made it clear enough that I though the woman making the allegation of Natasha was being very catty. Glad to know that she is just a great singer.

Yes, I agree with you that there are a lot of Sri Lankans in dire need of a blow job to correct their wrongheadedness.

Angelo Per
08-07-06, 03:46
Visited Nirovin on Friday. Chose Ch***n*, Face 6, body 7.

She Had a very good attitude, massage wasnt anything to write home about. but her extra services were very good, body licking, some tongue work on the little brother all included, all without any demands.

I would recomend her to any mongers on the forum.

Rhino64
08-07-06, 06:39
Can't agree more with you about Sri Lankan males who think every white woman is a hooker! I believe this is a flaw in our education system as well as the fact that males and females are segregated in SL society, which is what makes them freaks when they get the chance to "fly the coop".

Hey Aragon,

Sorry to disappoint you. The singer Natasha Fernando does not do "escort work". I know her personally and she would be quite disgusted with the further confirmation that us Sri Lankans are a pretty narrow minded lot.

It does amaze me that despite our wonderful "3000 year sungskruthiya" a woman dressed attractively can barely walk peacefully without the disgusting comments of men, even in a place such as Colombo. Do we honestly somehow believe that saying. "Hey Baby. ", touching our crotches, or saying "you want to fuck"? Will so turn a woman on that she will immediate smile and offer to take us home?

A lot of these people who do this ACTUALLY need to sleep with a woman! I guess then it might just become possible that they learn, that women are not just "pussies" walking around waiting for some dick to accost them. Frankly even the professional woman who we talk about here on this forum will not take a second look at a man who passes these pathetic remarks at her.

Is it that we are so suppressed that the only way we can express ourselves is through some fantasy? :) Or maybe we watch too many movies.

Hey Aragon, this is not at YOU personally ok? Just that your question on this forum reminded me about how "we are" as Sri Lankans and where we are all probably headed under our wonderful "Mahinda CHINTANAYA"

I was in Thailand and Singapore with a white woman who lives here in Sri Lanka. She commented how different it was, 3 weeks of peace, AWAY FROM COMMENTS of "baby" "come fuck". Even the hookers so abundant on the streets are left in peace! O lord I laugh at how pathetic some of the comments here ARE.

Reminds me of a story. A man was taken to a Psychiatrist because of his unusual obsession with sex. The Psychiatrist spoke to him and told him that he was going to show him a series of pictures and that he wished him to voice his initial thoughts regarding each picture. The man said ok. Picture one. A woman in a bikini. The man says "sex", A woman playing tennis, the man says "sex", a woman jogging, the man says "sex". A couple jogging. The man says "sex", the man jogging, the man says "sex", the Psychiatrist shows him a picture of a dog and the man says "sex"! The Psychiatrist shows him a picture of a cup and to his amazement the man still says "sex". Finally the Psychiatrist tells him I guess you DO have a certain unusual interest in sex to which the man says "No, it's just that you kept showing me all these dirty pictures. "

The question I would like to ask us all here is, are we going to let our leaders pretend and pontificate that we need to keep our country "free" from the corruption of the west? Or are we going to be couragous enough to admit that the "we are so pure and untouched" campaign is just a lie to hide the absolute corruption and deceit that is going on in this beautiful country of ours?

Eracer
08-07-06, 07:17
It sucks when you go to a massage service and you finally choose a woman and they end up having their periods!

How sick and disgusting is that?

Im still to come across a place that has some grt looking lankan chics, who offer good service.

Anyone know of such a place?

Mate,

Why don't you share the other experince with the group members. It is good to see the pros and cons of other places.

Ana

Tea Boy
08-08-06, 01:19
It sucks when you go to a massage service and you finally choose a woman and they end up having their periods!

How sick and disgusting is that?

Eracer,
A menstrual period is a natural event which is not sick or disgusting. When I see my regular masseuse I usually lick her pussy, but once when she was having her period I had to content myself with sucking her nipples. She still gave me full satisfaction.

Tea Boy

Eracer
08-08-06, 05:37
Speak for ur self TEA-BOY.

Not everyone feel the way you do, actually your the first one who does not seem to mind it at all.

When I said disgusting, I ment - the entire situation was disgusting not the fact the women have periods.

Dont try to read between lines dude.

Eracer,

A menstrual period is a natural event which is not sick or disgusting. When I see my regular masseuse I usually lick her pussy, but once when she was having her period I had to content myself with sucking her nipples. She still gave me full satisfaction.

Tea Boy

The Prick
08-09-06, 18:52
“Sorry to disappoint you. The singer Natasha Fernando does not do "escort work". I know her personally ".Wanton,

I fully agree with your views on our disgraceful politicians (their Chintanayas) & high level of corruption. It seems you got upset by a member’s query about singer NF doing escort work, and forgot the whole purpose of this forum.

“a woman dressed attractively can barely walk peacefully without the disgusting comments of men, even in a place such as Colombo.”Though I do not wish to condone the behaviour of some males (as vividly described by you), may I enlighten you that this happens all over the world. Using suggestive language, and even squeezing of bottoms is a frequent occurrence in Africa, Brazil and in developed countries like France & Japan. I am sure members of other country forums can add their bit. (If you want more evidence, read a few Lonely Planet Travel Guides)

“I was in Thailand and Singapore with a white woman who lives here in Sri Lanka. She commented how different it was, 3 weeks of peace,”You know how disciplined the society is in Singapore. No one hardly crosses the line due to strict enforcement of the law. There is so much of action in Thailand, people wouldn’t be wasting time on verbals.

“A lot of these people who do this ACTUALLY need to sleep with a woman! I guess then it might just become possible that they learn, that women are not just "pussies"One needs to fall in love or closely associate, to know that a woman is more than a pussy. I doubt by “sleeping” you will gain insight to a woman’s other facets, because the emphasis will be on her pussy. Don’t forget there are ‘first timers’. It is our duty to guide them if we can.

“Is it that we are so suppressed that the only way we can express ourselves is through some fantasy? ”Aren’t all the active mongers living a fantasy. Otherwise why talk of GFE.

“O lord I laugh at how pathetic some of the comments here ARE.”Smells of sexual superiority! Everyone is not as smart or resourceful as some of us are. The whole purpose of the Forum is to share info and improve our sex lives. If one had enough free and satisfying sex, there is no point in reading this forum, and belittling others’ views. Tea Boy had brought out this point quite well.

A parting thought on knowing someone “personally”. How well do we know ourselves “personally” ? How well do we know our spouses “personally” ?
As the famous cliché goes - Sometimes the husband is the last to know.

Have Fun Guys.

TP

Tea Boy
08-10-06, 01:10
aren’t all the active mongers living a fantasy. otherwise why talk of gfe.

the prick,
welcome to the forum and thank you for your thoughtful post. it is true that we mongers fantasize about the perfect woman, but isn't fantasy a part of life for most people? imagine the bride whose parents have spent lakhs of rupees they can ill afford to give her a dream wedding. for how many brides does the wedding day fantasy become a reality?

as for gfe, i am referring to a particular kind of interaction with a woman which usually involves kissing and hugging and the emotions which go with that. it usually means that there is a considerable degree of mutual respect between the woman and her customer. if i have that kind of interaction with a woman i will keep going back to her.

if you are travelling abroad it's not easy to get a gfe (may be it's possible in thailand, but i haven't been there). just as you would like to taste unusual food in a foreign restaurant, you may like to sample a couple of exotic women.

best regards,
tea boy

Pmong
08-10-06, 06:06
Hi! I am new to this forum. So I hopw you guys will welcome me with open arms.

I have been following this forum for months now although I have never bothered registering for it.

I have followed the the advice of some fellow mongers and taken gals like Teena at Orchid Executive, etc.

Recently I went to Orchid and met a gal by the name of Pooja and she is good. Nic sexy body and she know English too. This is the Orchid Executive near Hotel Janaki.

I used to go to Nirovin although now I am feeling unsecure going there due to the security.

Eracer
08-10-06, 07:06
Guys I need to know whats good out there and the investment?

I say investment, because it is an investment, isn't it ? Not a cost. Ha!

Appreciate some feedback guys, I'm going the check it out tomorrow.

Hoping to go back to Global Towers Spa and check out if I can get lucky the second time around.

Cheers all

Mango Jango
08-10-06, 14:05
The Prick,
..., If you are travelling abroad it's not easy to get a GFE (May be it's possible in Thailand, but I haven't been there)....

the best place in the World for true GFE is Jakarta.

I've been there several times and try to swing by whenever possible. Check out the Jakarta forum boys...

Mango Jango
08-10-06, 14:13
..You know how disciplined the society is in Singapore. No one hardly crosses the line due to strict enforcement of the law. There is so much of action in Thailand, people wouldn’t be wasting time on verbals...

dude Singapore has sex ooozing out of its pores and most of the trade is not in Geylang - the registered legal sex zone of Singapore. Its easier to get laid in Singapore than any Western country. To start with, go visit Orchard Towers - four floors of pussy, all illegal, every night, 7 nights a week. Orchard Towers is at the very begining of Orchard Road - a few meters from the Tourist Police booth on Orchard Road - the main shopping strip for tourists in singapore.

Then there are the KTV lounges that dot the cityand the hundreds of escort agency advertisements in the Yellow Pages.

Then there are the night clubs on Club Street in China Town. Mixed in with the party goers, are hookers and drugs of every shape, size and form.

The Prick
08-10-06, 18:38
[QUOTE=Mango Jango]dude Singapore has sex ooozing out of its pores and most of the trade is not in Geylang - the registered legal sex zone of Singapore. Its easier to get laid in Singapore than any Western country.

Hey, it would be nice if you could read the chain of posts, before jumping to conclusions.

I was referring to men using disgusting language, pinching bums, etc of attractively dressed respectable women (who are not hookers), in response to Wanton’s post.

If a man was to do such a thing in Singapore against a woman’s will, the Police are not known to see the funny side of it. That’s a country in which a fine can be imposed on you for not flushing a toilet (theoretically), and crossing the road outside a pedestrian crossing.

I did not for a moment imply that one couldn’t get laid in Singapore. It is common knowledge that a variety of sexual choices exist there – ranging from women to trans-sexuals to transvestites.

TP

Mango Jango
08-10-06, 21:37
[QUOTE=Mango Jango]dude Singapore has sex ooozing out of its pores and most of the trade is not in Geylang - the registered legal sex zone of Singapore. Its easier to get laid in Singapore than any Western country.

Hey, it would be nice if you could read the chain of posts, before jumping to conclusions....

weren't you making the point that if there was lots of action, like in Thailand, that there is no need for the men to behave in a vulgar manner?

well my point was that Singapore, like Thailand, has lots of action - its not societal discipline that prevents Singaporeans from being vulgar or disgusting in public. they have lots of outlets for their hormones. agreed?

The Prick
08-11-06, 03:24
[QUOTE=The Prick]Well my point was that Singapore, like Thailand, has lots of action - its not societal discipline that prevents Singaporeans from being vulgar or disgusting in public. they have lots of outlets for their hormones. agreed?I am of the view that Singaporean discipline in public behaviour, stems primarily from their fear & respect of the law. As you have pointed out, having so many places of action would also help in letting out their steam.

TP

Vat15
08-11-06, 17:09
Hi,

I am New to this forum. Iesterday I visited the MP at

Dehiwela.

Only One Chineese girl Charged 1500/= for Massage, paid Rs. 1000/- Tip for FS

Member #4251
08-13-06, 04:36
Call the number and ask the directions.

Bebose I am not familiar to that area.

They only guide me.

Member #4251
08-13-06, 04:40
Hi,

I am New to this forum. Iesterday I visited the MP at

Dehiwela.

Only One Chineese girl Charged 1500/= for Massage, paid Rs. 1000/- Tip for FSHow was the FS?

Can you do all types of activities, or limited?

Tea Boy
08-14-06, 11:11
I was referring to men using disgusting language, pinching bums, etc of attractively dressed respectable women (who are not hookers), in response to Wanton’s post.

If a man was to do such a thing in Singapore against a woman’s will, the Police are not known to see the funny side of it.

The Prick/Mango,
I think Mango's comment is relevant. The strict enforcement of laws in Singapore is a good thing, but the laws themselves need to be realistic. This is what Singapore has achieved because it is one of the few countries in the world where prostitution is legal. If the cops enforced the laws strictly in SL there would be rioting.

Tea Boy

Shanj
08-15-06, 02:50
Guys

Thought of experiencing some street action yesterday night. Went from Kynsey rd towards St Bridgets and then to collpetty again to Thunmulla and townhall. Except full sized two chicks rated for not more than 2 were there. Unbeleivable nothing could be seen except them. Seems due to security issues they are not commin out now. I know it's a risk of having SW's but I know how to handle them withour getting lost. There were several beuties some time back.

Any of you guys had seen or experienced recently...?

Shanj

Eracer
08-15-06, 12:10
You must be joking right? Are you insane to go looking for street women? Gosh man, those were the good old school boy days when your tight for cash and totally horney.

Guys

Thought of experiencing some street action yesterday night. Went from Kynsey rd towards St Bridgets and then to collpetty again to Thunmulla and townhall. Except full sized two chicks rated for not more than 2 were there. Unbeleivable nothing could be seen except them. Seems due to security issues they are not commin out now. I know it's a risk of having SW's but I know how to handle them withour getting lost. There were several beuties some time back.

Any of you guys had seen or experienced recently...?

Shanj

SL Reporter
08-15-06, 13:11
i went to gh last saturday night around 7pm and had a very plesant experience. looks of the girl 6/10, body 7/10 and gfe 9/10. she was the best i have found from a gfe point of view. when washed my body inside the tub, she brought a bottle of dettol and poured it to the water near my dick and washed it well. when she did it i knew she means a lot. then she wiped me and gave good massage to my legs and teased my dick now and then which was a real 'turn on'. after a while she said she needs to [CodeWord134] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord134) and went out. she came and commenced the massage again and said she needs to go again to [CodeWord134] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord134) as she could not [CodeWord134] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord134) the last time bcos there was somebody else in the toilet. i said no problem do it in the inside the bathroom (there is no toilet as most you guys know) attached to the room. she felt very shy but went inside and peed. she came back and massaged my legs. then she leaned against me and said she was tired and thats when i took over. i got her stand near the massage bed and touched her all over from behind while kissing her. when she stripped down to her bra and panties she got on to the massage bed allowing me to do whatever i wanted. well i kissed, smelled and licked etc and did a bit of daty. she truely enjoyed this and i can swear that she released a lot of girl juice. then she told me get on lie down and returned the favour and gave a bj as well. then she lied down again and told me to do it between her legs (not inside) which i did till i ended up coming. we changed positions and she rubbed herself on my leg and then fingured herself till she came wetting my thigh. after that we both washed each other and i gave a tip of rs 1000/- bcos purposely i left my purse in the car and took only rs 1000/- for the tip (rs 7500/- in total). i was so touched with the gfe she gave and said "take care and god bless you". well this is the first time i said something like that to a girl in a mp and i really really meant it and i mean it even now. she was wonderful. she said she's been here for 5 months and going back next month. actually she should do well in life.

Member #4251
08-15-06, 18:46
i went to gh last saturday night around 7pm and had a very plesant experience. looks of the girl 6/10, body 7/10 and gfe 9/10. she was the best i have found from a gfe point of view. when washed my body inside the tub, she brought a bottle of dettol and poured it to the water near my dick and washed it well. when she did it i knew she means a lot. then she wiped me and gave good massage to my legs and teased my dick now and then which was a real 'turn on'. after a while she said she needs to [CodeWord134] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord134) and went out. she came and commenced the massage again and said she needs to go again to [CodeWord134] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord134) as she could not [CodeWord134] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord134) the last time bcos there was somebody else in the toilet. i said no problem do it in the inside the bathroom (there is no toilet as most you guys know) attached to the room. she felt very shy but went inside and peed. she came back and massaged my legs. then she leaned against me and said she was tired and thats when i took over. i got her stand near the massage bed and touched her all over from behind while kissing her. when she stripped down to her bra and panties she got on to the massage bed allowing me to do whatever i wanted. well i kissed, smelled and licked etc and did a bit of daty. she truely enjoyed this and i can swear that she released a lot of girl juice. then she told me get on lie down and returned the favour and gave a bj as well. then she lied down again and told me to do it between her legs (not inside) which i did till i ended up coming. we changed positions and she rubbed herself on my leg and then fingured herself till she came wetting my thigh. after that we both washed each other and i gave a tip of rs 1000/- bcos purposely i left my purse in the car and took only rs 1000/- for the tip (rs 7500/- in total). i was so touched with the gfe she gave and said "take care and god bless you". well this is the first time i said something like that to a girl in a mp and i really really meant it and i mean it even now. she was wonderful. she said she's been here for 5 months and going back next month. actually she should do well in life.give us the room no / name.

GoldenFox
08-16-06, 04:53
sounds good. appreciate if you can send the room number and the name of the beauty.

i went to gh last saturday night around 7pm and had a very plesant experience. looks of the girl 6/10, body 7/10 and gfe 9/10. she was the best i have found from a gfe point of view. when washed my body inside the tub, she brought a bottle of dettol and poured it to the water near my dick and washed it well. when she did it i knew she means a lot. then she wiped me and gave good massage to my legs and teased my dick now and then which was a real 'turn on'. after a while she said she needs to [CodeWord134] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord134) and went out. she came and commenced the massage again and said she needs to go again to [CodeWord134] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord134) as she could not [CodeWord134] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord134) the last time bcos there was somebody else in the toilet. i said no problem do it in the inside the bathroom (there is no toilet as most you guys know) attached to the room. she felt very shy but went inside and peed. she came back and massaged my legs. then she leaned against me and said she was tired and thats when i took over. i got her stand near the massage bed and touched her all over from behind while kissing her. when she stripped down to her bra and panties she got on to the massage bed allowing me to do whatever i wanted. well i kissed, smelled and licked etc and did a bit of daty. she truely enjoyed this and i can swear that she released a lot of girl juice. then she told me get on lie down and returned the favour and gave a bj as well. then she lied down again and told me to do it between her legs (not inside) which i did till i ended up coming. we changed positions and she rubbed herself on my leg and then fingured herself till she came wetting my thigh. after that we both washed each other and i gave a tip of rs 1000/- bcos purposely i left my purse in the car and took only rs 1000/- for the tip (rs 7500/- in total). i was so touched with the gfe she gave and said "take care and god bless you". well this is the first time i said something like that to a girl in a mp and i really really meant it and i mean it even now. she was wonderful. she said she's been here for 5 months and going back next month. actually she should do well in life.

Milli Vanilli
08-16-06, 09:18
Hi all,

Reserved J** (as your recommendations) and went to JH. Had a great session as usual. One of the best massage, I ever had. Asked for FS after massage. She was keen to know about tip. So I gave Rs. 2000. She agreed. She is very good in GFE. fond to being loved. She treats me like her boy friend. After FS strange things happened.

First, she said she is not satisfied with the service she provided. So ran to madam and got the permission for extra 15 minutes. (It was almost end of allocated 90 min.) That time she gave me a head massage while I was lying on her lap. Kissed my face a lot.

Second, when I was leaving, she returned me Rs. 500. (Have you ever experienced that sort of thing?) I refused, but she forced to get it. I asked for the reason. She said that she loves me. I surprised because I am not that much handsome to being loved suddenly. But when I said this story to one of my friend (a girl) she said that I am very good on BFE (Not Sex). I guess that should be the reason.

MilliV

Milli Vanilli
08-16-06, 09:44
Hi Guys,

I had one of the worst MP experience at Navinna yesterday. The girl I took gave me nothing (although she was pretty). There were only 2 girls of bad looking. So I refused and turn back. Then other girls appeared. (They were hiding to give a chance to bad looking girls). These people are trying to cheat us. Aren't they?

MilliV

Shanj
08-17-06, 02:55
Hi Eracer

Agree with you. I know it's a low end thing. But for me it's another episode of some fun and experience. Probably you might not have seen some very good girls were thee as Sw's which you will not imagine. I'm not aperson who only into SW action. 99% is to the best. But there are so many reports on SW's in this forum who also reports on top class JH and GH places. Thats the interest on individuals.

Shanj

You must be joking right? Are you insane to go looking for street women? Gosh man, those were the good old school boy days when your tight for cash and totally horney.

Eracer
08-17-06, 06:56
Visited th Global Tower Spa y'day.

This was my second visit there, and my main reason was to get a damm good massage, which I must say was incredible.

I dont think this place offers any extra services, however the girls there are good lookers and sexy.

Has anyone ever got extra services from any of the girls at Global Tower Spa?

Shanj
08-22-06, 02:45
Dear Fellows

Visited Nirovin last week after about two weeks. Checked whether U***i is thre and she was busy. Saw a girl wearing a blouse and a skirt and was good looking average slim also. Took and got to know she is D***i. She was dressed like that as she had undergone a Apendics Operation,, so management allows her to wear like that for few weeks. I had not taken her before but guys she is extremely friendly and supportive. The massage is also excellent. (I took her for 1.5 hrs) After service is also superb. She supported me with FK also. I rate her as 8 in service and 7 in look. Recommend her for a genuine massge and an excellent after service.

Shanj

Eracer
08-22-06, 10:13
Can someone pls tell me where this place is?

No one seems to be willing to give exact locations.

I tried to find it my self - but all I had was the address of 225 Galle Road Co 3. This is no good as now u cant slow down or even park to chk.

Thanks in advance

Cheers

Dear Fellows

Visited Nirovin last week after about two weeks. Checked whether U***i is thre and she was busy. Saw a girl wearing a blouse and a skirt and was good looking average slim also. Took and got to know she is D***i. She was dressed like that as she had undergone a Apendics Operation,, so management allows her to wear like that for few weeks. I had not taken her before but guys she is extremely friendly and supportive. The massage is also excellent. (I took her for 1.5 hrs) After service is also superb. She supported me with FK also. I rate her as 8 in service and 7 in look. Recommend her for a genuine massge and an excellent after service.

Shanj

Anarkali
08-22-06, 21:55
Mate,

This place is in colpetty junction. If you go towards Fort from colpetty junction (where you have color lights infront of EWIS) it is few meters from there. If you start your journey from colpetty junction from land side towards fort, there is a small by road to your right hand side. This is the first by road that you can find between color lights and St.Micheal's road.

There is a travel company at the begining of this road and Nirovin is at the end of this road.

Good luck

Ana

Can someone pls tell me where this place is?

No one seems to be willing to give exact locations.

I tried to find it my self - but all I had was the address of 225 Galle Road Co 3. This is no good as now u cant slow down or even park to chk.

Thanks in advance

Cheers,

Yohan

Mrvdtk
08-26-06, 11:26
Went Galadari today for the first time and had a good experience. She was looking bit tired at first and seems to be just got up. After a good massgage and the naked body slide she started the HJ and I ask her to lay down and kissed all over and touched although she asked not to finger. Then I asked her to turn round and she willfully did and I kissed her back and did it between her legs and came and she was ok with it. Could have done more but not sure about the girl...what is my STD risk there ? Do these girls go for health checks ? She said she has been in sri lanka only for 2 months.

Tea Boy
08-27-06, 02:41
Hi Mrvdtk,
Welcome to the forum and thanks for your report. If you want to be really safe with "cupping" it is better to use a condom. How much did you tip the girl?

Best regards,
Tea Boy

Mrvdtk
08-28-06, 04:04
Hi Mrvdtk,

Welcome to the forum and thanks for your report. If you want to be really safe with "cupping" it is better to use a condom. How much did you tip the girl?

Best regards,

Tea BoyI was not ready for any action and only expecting a HJ. She seems to have enjoyed it and very contiuos of the safety. She didn't ask for any tip but I gave her 1000/-.

Shehan Perera
08-31-06, 12:51
The last time I called Nirovin with the usual number posted in this forum as well as on the papres, some woman answered and told me that the number has changed.

Has there been any incident there, in case if you guys are aware? (or is it just a nother telephone no. change?)

The new no they keep giving is 011-2424973.

Acne Lanka
08-31-06, 14:20
Went to sea breeze hotel at Mt. Lavania, in end of De seram Road.

Only 5 girls were there. Most of them are very very fatty big boobs.

Selected one very fat girl for some change in taste. She is from Matale area.

Gave good massage and a finally a hand shake with lot of kissing and hugging and squeezing. But for me not much taste since her body type, very hard buts.

Massage: Rs. 600 + Tip Rs. 600.

She said there are around 14 girls working. You have to be lucky there to get good looking girl.

Three wheel guy said that there are lot of new nice looking girls at Jade green.

Next time, should try Jade green. 17, Vidyala Mv, Mt. Lavania

The softest body, I have encountered is one girl in Sakura, Wellawatta

Leo24
09-01-06, 17:35
PM me for contact details.

Leo24

Marcusau
09-02-06, 13:10
Dear Fellows,

Do any of you know of any action in the Maldives? I will be taking a quick vacation there next week with some friends who like to surf (I don't), so I'll have some time to myself to explore.

Thank you in advance.

Tea Boy
09-02-06, 15:01
Marcusau,

I have not been to the Maldives, but I heard they are pretty grim from the mongering point of view. Better take some porn DVD's to masturbate with.

Best regards,
Tea Boy

Tea Boy
09-02-06, 15:27
Until today I had never had FS with a Tamil woman, although I did have a massage and handjob from one a long time ago. I met this woman today at the place recommended by Milli Vanilli (Thanks, Milli). This woman, whom I will call C., is 25 years old. She is a 6 in looks, pleasant face but somewhat fat.

Having paid Rs.2500 to the manager, C. was all mine for one hour. The good thing about this place is that there is no rush. She told me that she is from Kandy, so I assume she is from an estate family. She had a very good attitude and tried hard to please, but I noticed that she was a bit tense and not very skilled. Later she told me that she had only started doing this work the previous day!! Probably true. She has a young child at home, and before that had worked as a domestic in Dubai.

I give her 7 out of 10 for service overall, as her lack of experience was compensated by her willingness to please. She is clean, and I enjoyed licking her pussy. She reciprocated with BBBJ and body-licking. I finally came over her tits. I gave her a tip of Rs.500. Good value.

I will give the contact number to reliable mongers who have posted detailed reports.

Stim702
09-03-06, 16:25
Well, for the first time ever, a rather poor experience at GH. I've been there several times now. The lady didn't even bother to fill the bath tub. A quick wash with the handheld shower, hardly fun at all, the customary two strokes with the bar of soap on little willy and it was grab a towel to dry up already.

Overall was also short changed about 20mins, body slide was half hearted. Got up before doing the front properly and started drying me off asking if I wanted extras before even creating anything barely exciting. I believe, Miss B from Thailand. Asked if I wanted FS and I refused point blank, kept insisting. Massage was barely passable. Looks 7/10. Short, black hair. Fairly good english.

Will go to JH next visit instead. Jane at JH (said she was leaving in Aug, have to see if she's still there), was probably the most exceptional massage experience so far. Most erotic massage ever. It was slow, steady, steamy, would slide up and deliberately let the little guy slip right past the honey pot, then somehow get him back without slipping inside. Deliciously wicked. YMMV, but I'm sure she'll do extras if you treat her right. And I'm sure they would be explosively good too.

Julius Caeser
09-03-06, 19:13
Dear Fellows,

Do any of you know of any action in the Maldives? I will be taking a quick vacation there next week with some friends who like to surf (I don't), so I'll have some time to myself to explore.

Thank you in advance.Maldives is a strict Muslim country. Booze is prohibited in Male – the capital (pronounced like Bob Marley). You are not even allowed to take liquor through the airport. But in resorts (islands) you have a lot of freedom – liquor, nude bathing, etc. Maldivian women are quite sexy with good bodies, and can be seen fashionably dressed in Male.

Ending up in a Maldivian resort without a woman, and not wanting to surf could be pretty frustrating. I was at one of the resorts recently. In the resort I stayed, there was a Spa (like in most resorts), and I saw two pretty looking ladies who worked there. The way they made eye contact, I was quite sure at least a HJ would be possible. Unfortunately I could not check it out because I had company.
Let us know about your experiences.

Good luck !

JC

Tea Boy
09-04-06, 02:03
Stim702,

Welcome to the forum and thanks for your report. That's pretty bad service considering you have paid Rs.6500. You should have complained to the receptionist. Please let us know the full name and room number of the girl so we can avoid her.

Best regards,
Tea Boy

Party Guy
09-04-06, 06:43
LEO24, and the other mongers, please activate PM facility as we are unable to message you.

Thanks,

Party

Shanj
09-04-06, 08:53
Hi Fellows.

I got to know now GOH place offers you to select trhe girl on your wish. This was not the case earlier and you had to accept what they send. One of my friend visited and he did not hav any intention on having extras and he returned with a perfect massage. But he mentioned that extras must be available which i also belive to be as if they provide to select the girl then next is up to us. Any information from any guys who visited there. ?

Shanj

Party Guy
09-04-06, 11:04
Hi,
Can someone please post or message me of any experience at GOH ? Have they started the old MP there once again ? Please let us know.

Thanks,

Party

Milli Vanilli
09-04-06, 11:11
Visited th Global Tower Spa y'day.

This was my second visit there, and my main reason was to get a damm good massage, which I must say was incredible.

I dont think this place offers any extra services, however the girls there are good lookers and sexy.

Has anyone ever got extra services from any of the girls at Global Tower Spa?When ever my body feel very lazy and ask for a good massage, I usually ran to 'Rathna MP' where located at Adam's place. (Off thunmulla junc.) Normally they provide only good massage using oil. But I have taken two girls previously who gave HJ at the end of session (Out of 20 girls). They are not working now. But my last visit, the girl they sent, gave me very professional massage and normal HJ. Her name is 'Shreema'. If you are interested, you can book her through 2584694.

cost => Rs. 600/- for massage.
They don't ask for tip.

MilliV

Colombo Monger
09-04-06, 13:04
Hi guys,

I was feeling realy horny hence decided to go the the Boralasgamuwa joint, but when I turned into the lane, the vice squad vehicle was parked there right in front of the joint

Hence I just walked past like an innocent lad!

Bottom lineis we can't have fun due to the unsporty cops, if they catch you I na brothel it will be a big mess

Teaboy please send me the details of your place where you savoured an estate lady, I hear that estate women have less inhibitions in the bed!

Handyman 2626
09-04-06, 18:48
I'm back in Colombo for a short holiday.

Thanks Milli Vanelli for the lead supplied.

And visited the place Tea Boy mentioned,

Had a decent unrushed service for Rs 2, 500.

It was with a 23 year old girl called Ja**** from up country.

She wasn't a clock watcher and must admit thse guys have lot of new comers to the game

On thing we must adhere is confidentality as I heard that cops have raided about 10 establishemnts in Colombo during the last month or so.

Tea Boy
09-05-06, 02:17
Hi,
I tried to PM you, but got a message saying that you "had chosen not to receive private messages". Maybe you'll have to go to your Control Panel and change this.

Tea Boy

Shanj
09-05-06, 02:40
Hi Milli

Me too was a regular monger at Rathna when ever I wanted a professional good massage and when my girl there left the place I stopped going there. How was the after service of that girl. Did ashe allow you to kiss and touch etc etc..?

Shanj

When ever my body feel very lazy and ask for a good massage, I usually ran to 'Rathna MP' where located at Adam's place. (Off thunmulla junc.) Normally they provide only good massage using oil. But I have taken two girls previously who gave HJ at the end of session (Out of 20 girls). They are not working now. But my last visit, the girl they sent, gave me very professional massage and normal HJ. Her name is 'Shreema'. If you are interested, you can book her through 2584694.

cost => Rs. 600/- for massage.
They don't ask for tip.

MilliV

Member #4251
09-05-06, 13:18
Hi Guys,

Last week went Samudra Spa at Global towers. I Took the Aroma therapy. It was excellent. Nicely done by young girl. After that I had steam massage. For free of charge. But only genuine massage only. No extras. Seem to be. (may be other girls may offer. But the one I got is not that type.

Only for genuine massage lovers can try there.

Member #4251
09-05-06, 13:22
I think this a place our friend Milli Vanilli to explore.

Can you Milli Vanilli?

Member #4251
09-05-06, 13:47
Hi everybody,

Can anyone tell me whether this place you can take rooms without giving your NIC details?

Is there any decent places let me know?

GoldenFox
09-05-06, 15:56
I use to visit this very often too. Very professional and few ladies also comes for the massage. HJ was ordinary there some time back and recently it is changed a bit and only some girls do that. I use to take one called Nadeesha and she was pretty good in the massage as well as extras. She allowed fondling of boobs and to touch her. And gave a nice HJ too

GF

Hi Milli

Me too was a regular monger at Rathna when ever I wanted a professional good massage and when my girl there left the place I stopped going there. How was the after service of that girl. Did ashe allow you to kiss and touch etc etc..?

Shanj

Anarkali
09-05-06, 20:59
Hi Tea Boy,

I think PM functionality available only for paid and senior members only. Send or receive PM is not available for regular members. Please correct me if this is incorrect.

Ana

Hi,

I tried to PM you, but got a message saying that you "had chosen not to receive private messages". Maybe you'll have to go to your Control Panel and change this.

Tea Boy

Stim702
09-05-06, 22:47
Stim702,

Welcome to the forum and thanks for your report. That's pretty bad service considering you have paid Rs.6500. You should have complained to the receptionist. Please let us know the full name and room number of the girl so we can avoid her.

Best regards,

Tea BoyDear Tea Boy,

Thanks for the welcome. I would have gladly complained to the receptionist if either of the usual mamasans where there but alas I've never met either of these two ladies before. I did get a choice of ladies however, and took the first one, so hopefully there will be a choice next time. I'll double check the room number and let you know. Also, make sure you bring your own CD. I do mean CD, cos she forgot the cd player, and then went and got one, only to find there was no CD in it. Didn't find the other CD either. Hee hee.

Stim.

Tea Boy
09-06-06, 01:08
I think PM functionality available only for paid and senior members only. Send or receive PM is not available for regular members. Please correct me if this is incorrect.

Any regular members able to use the PM facility?

Milli Vanilli
09-06-06, 05:59
Hi Milli

ShanjNo, she didn't allow to kiss her. I think in that case 'Nadeesha' is better than 'Shreema', as Golden fox recomended. Next time I will try her.

MilliV

Milli Vanilli
09-06-06, 06:02
I think this a place our friend Milli Vanilli to explore.

Can you Milli Vanilli?Definitely?

Kukula
09-06-06, 06:42
It seems that only subscribing members can use the PM facility now!

Kukula

GoldenFox
09-06-06, 06:47
PM facility works for me. Anyway I'm a paid member, not sure how this senior meber thing works.

Party Nator
09-06-06, 07:00
Hi All,

PM is now only available to Senior members and Members who obtain a paid subscription.

I think this is fair as jackson has to pay bills as well.

PN

================================================

Greetings everyone,

This was posted on the website and emailed several times to all members.

Beginning August 15th, the Forum's Private messaging system is a Subscription Membership benefit. You must purchase a subscription to access the following features, including the Private Messaging system.

1. View the Forum's 42,000+ photos.
2. Use the Forum's Private Message system.
3. Use the Photo Gallery viewer.
4. View the Forum in banner-free stealth mode.

I did everything I could to advise everybody that the PM system was going to become a Subscription Membership benefit on August 15th, including sending emails to every forum member on two different occasions and by posting a large bright yellow notice in the webpage where you read PMs.

The good news is that if you purchase a Subscription you will be able to access your previously stored PMs.

You can buy a subscription for as little as $1.66 per month online using your VISA or MasterCard, or by money order or cash via the US Mail.

Please visit this page for more information:

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-subscriptions.php

To purchase a subscription, please log in and then click below:

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/subscriptions.php?

If you purchase a subscription now, you will be able to recover your saved PMs.

Thanks,

Jackson

Shanj
09-06-06, 09:33

Yes I'm a Regular member and I'm using PM.

Shanj