PDA

View Full Version : Colombo

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112

Destiny Child
01-26-12, 18:29
Tried crystal spa advertised on Hit Adds. This is a branch of Selena Spa. Positive side, its branded as a saloon (ladies and gents). Cost 1500 to 2000. Two masseurs nothing special / no play allowed no sheets on beds :( cheap selena tactics!

Nadunwow
01-27-12, 00:59
Guys,

I want to have some fun.

I have few place on my mind.

[Deleted by Admin]

Do you any other place better than these places.

I have PM facility enabled.

Thanks

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be some sort of cryptically written message.

Please do not post cryptic messages in the forum.

Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

Casanova69
01-27-12, 09:43
Many MPs in Colpetty are being raided as there is a new OIC there. Nirovin was closed on Thursday. I heard a Chinese place was raided. They are scared to even give a HJ in Colpetty. I hear south of the bridge is safe.

Orchard Road
01-27-12, 14:09
You are right, I am wrong.

It should be orchard towers.

They have dance clubs, some are gay clubs, you get mostly philipino clubs.

On the first & second floors.

I lived in s'pore & but not in orchard road. Hehe.

You know what I mean. Its a high end area.

So is there any place like it in colombo? I think there is not.

http://www.dailymirror.lk/news/16330-2-chinese-women-fined-for-loitering-on-the-streets.html

And Orchard Road : are you sure you lived in Singapore?

There is no Orchard Plaza with Bars in Singapore, unless you are referring to Orchard Towers.

Orchard Road
01-27-12, 14:14
Totally agree with you. Karaoke girls are too smart, unless you are a real master of negotiation,

You can't get much from these girls. Just rip off.

In geneal colombo seems too expensive for any fun.

Average guys can't afford. But there are things happening at top level for sure.

The experience I have of karaoke clubs are that it's difficult with this girls, as you told a karaoke club can be very expensive if you are not careful. The girls get commission of the sales so they are going to try to make you spend as much as possible. I can't find any enjoyment of this clubs.

Orchard Road
01-27-12, 14:20
Thanks for replying. But karaoke girsl seems no good for me.

It seems more into chatting only with some cuddling. Good for young guys.

Toooo old for that now. Need some real boost and action from the girl.

The best are thai girls. It seems JH is the only place for me in colombo so far. He he.

Visit karaoke clubs in and around Colombo. Quite a few. You cannot do much inside and also cannot go in select a girl and walk out with her to do your thing unlike at Orchard plaza. You can select a girl and spend your time boozing with her cuddling upto you. You chat her up which is not difficult and then arrange to meet out on another day. Most will oblige.

Good luck. Watch out. The price to spend time with a girl is expensive inside a club. Its a kind of rip off.

Gayantha2000
01-27-12, 15:54
Can anyone tell me how to contact Evonne?

I'm new at mongering and I thought the best way to start was with someone straightforward! Plus she's a legend.

Gayantha2000
01-27-12, 15:57
Does anyone know how to contact Evonne?

Destiny Child
01-27-12, 17:06
Tried GOH today. I'd rate the massage experience as excellent. Many extras were also available. With the limited experience I've had till now in lanka, must say GOH offered the best selection. This is only comparative to other places I've been so I'd rate the girl 5. 5 (up to now the beSt girl I've had would probably be around 4?)

BrianOwhiteYou don't seem to have PM. I was at a function at GOH and decided to got the washroom in the 4th floor. I saw two girls watching TV. Girls look neat from a distance. I saw one girl with curly hair and with a bit of a stomach (fair one bit tall) is she the girl you are refering to? Do you get to select (as this seems like genuine serious spa place in a star class hotel. Not like the usual MP joints. Did not feel hanky panky was possible :S)

Podi Kolla
01-27-12, 17:12
Hi guys;

As I mentioned in a previous post I frequently travel infront of this. Today saw few gals leaving the job arnd 6pm. What I saw was a rich collection of girls. Have they recruited new staff? Any one visited this place recently?

Thanks;

NileshI don't know but have a good collection. Never try Anusha she is very cunning girl, If somebody know a good name PM me. (I took he both time she is a waste unless your not paying her good, but she told me arrangement t out side with 3K but I am not trust her.)

SexyRaaj
01-27-12, 20:11
Many MPs in Colpetty are being raided as there is a new OIC there. Nirovin was closed on Thursday. I heard a Chinese place was raided. They are scared to even give a HJ in Colpetty. I hear south of the bridge is safe.Wht do you mean by south of the bridge?

Malli Chutty
01-28-12, 06:52
Can anyone tell me how to contact Evonne?

I'm new at mongering and I thought the best way to start was with someone straightforward! Plus she's a legend.Dude I have contacts. Tried to send you a pm. Get the PM facility.

Destiny Child
01-28-12, 20:07
I don't know but have a good collection. Never try Anusha she is very cunning girl, If somebody know a good name PM me. (I took he both time she is a waste unless your not paying her good, but she told me arrangement t out side with 3K but I am not trust her.)Is anusha a fair girl with a bit of curly hair and is from Kandy or is this girl small made girl with brown tin in her hair?

BrianOwhite
01-29-12, 03:52
You don't seem to have PM. I was at a function at GOH and decided to got the washroom in the 4th floor. I saw two girls watching TV. Girls look neat from a distance. I saw one girl with curly hair and with a bit of a stomach (fair one bit tall) is she the girl you are refering to? Do you get to select (as this seems like genuine serious spa place in a star class hotel. Not like the usual MP joints. Did not feel hanky panky was possible :S)DS,

The girl I selected starts with a S.

Unless you pay at the counter and go in you don't normally see girls. However they may have been nxt to the counter for some reason when you spotted them.

The girl I selected was short (pretty much all these chiks I've met would classify to be short, depends on your definition of short though! Mine is less than 5 5")

Yes, you do get to select the girls.

Very clean an classy. Good customer service nice washrooms.

HJ is offered at an extra tip.

I only reported one of my encounters, but have had 2 with the same girl.

Both of my HJs were while I was standing. Decided to try some fantasies rather than having the same good old same HJ.

In my second visit, convinced the girl for 2 HJs. Before starting the massage and after finishing the massage. Both were pretty good.

Another added benefit is the closed room you get with a proper door. Completely felt private.

I have a good understanding between these chicks and they do provide me with good service and a bit more because I make that little initiative to treat them.

Nice and desired. Hope you could build the same and once you do, you have a nice on call girl friend to blow you when ever you need.

BrianOwhite.

Ps: D child, yes I do not have PM facility as the information fed through to me on this open forum were more than enough for me to get started. So I do not have PM right now but if I ever do decide to get one, will give you a shout out.

Jay Dee
01-29-12, 06:43
I agree 100% with Cassanova69, while we should not over tip in the same way we should not under a Tip too especially if we get some good service. Not tipping makes the girls mean and demanding. I had a bad experience with one girl as she was so pissed off from the previous customer for not tipping that her service truly was bad, there is a saying "We Reap what We Sow" a happy girl means that she will go the extra mile to please you, one time I was going with a regular FL and wanted to pump petrol at the shed, after pumping my Credit Card could not work would you believe the girl offered to pay for the petrol (meaning she actually took the money out of her handbag and was about to give).

Sometimes I am short of money too but my regulars have no problem when I say I will give them the next time because they know I would keep my word. I am no gentleman but I am no ass*ole either.

Jay.

I am surprised that you call yourself a moral monger when you did not give a tip after the girl was so good.

Ricardino12
01-29-12, 09:43
Very well said.

I agree 100% with Cassanova69, while we should not over tip in the same way we should not under a Tip too especially if we get some good service. Not tipping makes the girls mean and demanding. I had a bad experience with one girl as she was so pissed off from the previous customer for not tipping that her service truly was bad, there is a saying "We Reap what We Sow" a happy girl means that she will go the extra mile to please you, one time I was going with a regular FL and wanted to pump petrol at the shed, after pumping my Credit Card could not work would you believe the girl offered to pay for the petrol (meaning she actually took the money out of her handbag and was about to give).

Sometimes I am short of money too but my regulars have no problem when I say I will give them the next time because they know I would keep my word. I am no gentleman but I am no ass*ole either.

Jay.

Doordielk
01-29-12, 10:54
For new commers. Who not use messaging and keep ask for contacts. .

Chk out this site.

http://srilankabodymassage.********.com/search/label/Ladies%20only.

I'm hope that seniors will not be charge me for posting this.

Thnks&rgds.

Tharanga

Moral Monger
01-29-12, 14:35

Jay.What all you gentlemanly mongers have missed is that the girl was perfectly happy with this and I specially mentioned I was out of cash before she did anything and yet she went ahead. Maybe some of us have a good life where girls actually genuinely want to please without the need for high end tipping. Proven by the fact that the girl offered her number after everything.

So please, stop generalizing. And assuming things. Others may have a better life and tome than you.

CoolNilesh
01-29-12, 18:46
I agree 100% with Cassanova69, while we should not over tip in the same way we should not under a Tip too especially if we get some good service. Not tipping makes the girls mean and demanding.

Jay.Well said. Couldn't agree more with you.

Thanks;

Nilesh

Mongoosa
01-30-12, 06:30
What all you gentlemanly mongers have missed is that the girl was perfectly happy with this and I specially mentioned I was out of cash before she did anything and yet she went ahead. Maybe some of us have a good life where girls actually genuinely want to please without the need for high end tipping. Proven by the fact that the girl offered her number after everything.

So please, stop generalizing. And assuming things. Others may have a better life and tome than you.Hey,

This is a place where we dwell without faces. Also, don't put a lot of info in public, hence we guess & assume things a lot. Why are you showing a big attitude now? Others will just ignore your posts if you sound that way.

Kabees111
01-30-12, 07:54
Well said. Couldn't agree more with you.

Thanks;

NileshTell me mp at Sell Muth entry from beach side still working or closed.

Any raid is going on there?

Kabees111
01-30-12, 07:58
For new commers. Who not use messaging and keep ask for contacts. .

Chk out this site.

http://srilankabodymassage.********.com/search/label/Ladies

%20only.

I'm hope that seniors will not be charge me for posting this.

Thnks&rgds.

TharangaDear doordielk.

Any FS mps are there in colpety area. Need closed rooms in mp.

Info need

Destiny Child
01-30-12, 18:28
DS,

The girl I selected starts with a S.

Unless you pay at the counter and go in you don't normally see girls. However they may have been nxt to the counter for some reason when you spotted them.

The girl I selected was short (pretty much all these chiks I've met would classify to be short, depends on your definition of short though! Mine is less than 5 5")

Yes, you do get to select the girls.Ah no I did not go inside. Two girls were hanging around outside watching cable TV. So I guess there are more than 2 girls. Thanks for the info.

BrianOwhite
01-31-12, 02:58
Ah no I did not go inside. Two girls were hanging around outside watching cable TV. So I guess there are more than 2 girls. Thanks for the info.Yes there are more girls, at least 5 girls at all times. However in my first visit said only 2 available as others were busy.

BrianOwhite

Moral Monger
01-31-12, 11:36
Hey,

This is a place where we dwell without faces. Also, don't put a lot of info in public, hence we guess & assume things a lot. Why are you showing a big attitude now? Others will just ignore your posts if you sound that way.What can I say? Attitude is subjective.

Which will lead me to something interesting I saw today.

Some of you might remember the Chinese massage place in A*ul K* mawatha on a road that duplicates. It was closed for the last few months and there were excellent reports of previous mongers on that place.

I was passing by and saw three absolutely gorgeous Chinese chicks wearing the typical western hooker attire publicly hanging out. No doubt of their business.

Will be visiting soon.

Orchard Road
02-01-12, 07:09
New girl@JH, number 8. Wow. Super sexy.

Fabulous figure. Quite heavy for a thai girl without silicon.

What a thigh. You must see to beleive. She luvs th works. Enjoy it hard.

Good service & attitude.

Insisted on 5K. But settled down for 3. 5. But it is worth!

Mahinda Bandara
02-01-12, 11:11
Any news of Rizana? No news of her for months, is she still on the run?

Destiny Child
02-01-12, 17:25

Good service & attitude.

Insisted on 5K. But settled down for 3. 5. But it is worth!Tell us More. No JH stories for quite some time.

Xindika
02-02-12, 10:21

Good service & attitude.

Insisted on 5K. But settled down for 3. 5. But it is worth!I'm new commer. Can you send contact details or some hints.

Coconuti
02-02-12, 15:58

Good service & attitude.

Insisted on 5K. But settled down for 3. 5. But it is worth!Some statistics would be nice. Like body size, height, age etc. With JH prices it is worth getting some analysis before committing 10k+.

I saw you had an encounter with #1 too. Include some of her stats too.

There were number of positive reports about JH recently. Seems the new batch is very good.

Thanks

Gayantha2000
02-02-12, 20:48
Can someone please tell me how to contact Avonne?

Jay Dee
02-03-12, 04:38
Try doing a internet search for buxom baby shutterfly.

Can someone please tell me how to contact Avonne?

Member #4418
02-03-12, 05:43
Can someone please tell me how to contact Avonne?Its Easy to contact her, but not easy to get the appointment. Do some search in the net for Evonne Mathews.

Vinods
02-03-12, 09:10
Guys,

When you go from Boralla to Rajagiriya, there is a pros standing near Senanayka junction around 7-7. 30 pretty much every night, when you slow down the car she immediately responds, I've noted couple of times now

From the outlook she is fantastic wearing sexy short skirt, unbelievably fair, could be Malay but not Chinese for sure

Has anyone tried her out or know more information as to price, quality, safety, place of action etc etc, care to share with me by PM if you know?

Cheers,

Vinod

Ricardino12
02-03-12, 12:22
There were a number of positive reports on JH? Hmm I don't see any on the forum, Except the same member having posted two differnt encounters. Why mislead?

Some statistics would be nice. Like body size, height, age etc. With JH prices it is worth getting some analysis before committing 10k+.

I saw you had an encounter with #1 too. Include some of her stats too.

There were number of positive reports about JH recently. Seems the new batch is very good.

Thanks

ChrisMonger3
02-03-12, 15:05
Hi Vinod. I saw this girl too. She looks too good to be true. The usual one was chatting with her the last time I saw. Only thing. Please note there are some guys hanging about sometimes on the other side of the road and one or two on the side lanes. So this could be planned. You never know.

If anyone has actually used her services, then let us know.

Chris

Guys,

When you go from Boralla to Rajagiriya, there is a pros standing near Senanayka junction around 7-7. 30 pretty much every night, when you slow down the car she immediately responds, I've noted couple of times now

From the outlook she is fantastic wearing sexy short skirt, unbelievably fair, could be Malay but not Chinese for sure

Has anyone tried her out or know more information as to price, quality, safety, place of action etc etc, care to share with me by PM if you know?

Cheers,

Vinod

ChrisMonger3
02-03-12, 15:15
I managed to find a new place in kalubowilla. Its close to the hospital but away from the main road. Nice house. Very quiet. Currently no one knows there is a spa as no boards have been put up. The boards will come up later I am told, but even then as its down a very quiet lane. I don't think there will be any trouble being spotted etc. Its advertised as a foot spa. But if you know the right lingo to look out for. They have full body massage as well.

They are still setting up, so a few short comings. But happy with the service. I have so far seen 3 girls. The madam or (the one in charge) is about 35 and the other two are 19 and 22. The young ones are little shy. But capable. Older one is experienced and she has worked at other spa's before. Gives a decent massage. Ending can be negociated as you wish.

If you are genuienly interested in going there or want to be introduced, drop me a pm. Any more details questions can be answered via PM too.

Chrismonger3

Arizonalk
02-04-12, 07:30
Hi all mongers, I was on a very short stay in Colombo and during my stay I saw a stunning girl on my way to Rajagiriya at above location. Just stopped my car, lowered the shutter and asked what's on offer and terms. Said Ayya Athagannada? Suck ekakda? Athaganna 2000, suck ekata 3000 (means. Do you need a touch or suck and prices 2000, and 3000 respectively). While listening I realised tone is not from a girl and asked what type are you? Then replied I'm a ladyboy ayya.

So be careful.

Hi Vinod. I saw this girl too. She looks too good to be true. The usual one was chatting with her the last time I saw. Only thing. Please note there are some guys hanging about sometimes on the other side of the road and.

Chris

Gonas
02-04-12, 15:11
What can I say? Attitude is subjective.

Some of you might remember the Chinese massage place in A*ul K* mawatha on a road that duplicates. It was closed for the last few months and there were excellent reports of previous mongers on that place.

I was passing by and saw three absolutely gorgeous Chinese chicks wearing the typical western hooker attire publicly hanging out. No doubt of their business.

Will be visiting soon.A bit more info about the road. I still cannot decode it. Another letter should do. Please

Jaydeee43
02-05-12, 13:29
Hello, All,

As in the Last post I mentioned that I took H*I. As requested I gave her # to the senior members who have contributed to this forum. But I still didn't see a single report though even everyone was in a hurry to get the no. Anyways. She told me that she has a few friends and she will hook me up with one of them. Called her on Sunday and she said she got a sexy and naughty one for me. Her Name was Sha*a. Well again booked the Sea View as It was safe and on a dead end and only used by mongers. Went on the agreed time and the reception guy asked as usual if anybody is joining me. I said Yes. She came right on time...Skywalker. Any chance you could share the contact? Sounded fucking awesome. Newbie here so don't have anything in return. But when I get some I'll be sure to give some.

Comchar
02-06-12, 07:11
Today morning I want there, directions found by forum. Paid 1500 and got the girl called SRI__NI. She asked some common questions and starred the massage. After half an hours time she said finish and then I asked about extras. She said no extras and ask some tip. I gave 200 and come out to road.

ChrisMonger3
02-06-12, 08:47
If service was bad. Its OK to name the girl and give details so that others can avoid her.

Today morning I want there, directions found by forum. Paid 1500 and got the girl called SRI__NI. She asked some common questions and starred the massage. After half an hours time she said finish and then I asked about extras. She said no extras and ask some tip. I gave 200 and come out to road.

Destiny Child
02-06-12, 11:06
Today morning I want there, directions found by forum. Paid 1500 and got the girl called SRI__NI. She asked some common questions and starred the massage. After half an hours time she said finish and then I asked about extras. She said no extras and ask some tip. I gave 200 and come out to road.This is strange. Very starnge hmm perhaps you look too innocent to be given extra to. Do you look like a 15 year old.

And who is this JayDee Duplicate :O

Coconuti
02-06-12, 15:36
There were a number of positive reports on JH? Hmm I don't see any on the forum, Except the same member having posted two differnt encounters. Why mislead?There were 3 reports (on 3 different rooms) from 2 users during a three week period. They were all positive reports. And we do not get see many JH reports usually.

I don't think it is misleading to write 'number of positive reports' based on above.

Why negative comments without going through the forum?

Jay Dee
02-06-12, 16:59
Ya I am honored LOL! But I am not that famous to have a namesake so be careful when posting replies in case forum members think they are referring to me

Cheers.

Jay Dee.

This is strange. Very starnge hmm perhaps you look too innocent to be given extra to. Do you look like a 15 year old.

And who is this JayDee Duplicate :O

Jay Dee
02-06-12, 17:05
Thanks for this bit of very Valuable Information, it is quite possible that this is a lady boy, I used to see them in Malaysia a lot near the hotel I stay, and they look STUNNING but they have Cock not pussy. Usually there are a lot of guys hanging round these gay boys so guys be absolutely sure it is a girl before you let it come inside your car. Me I am not going to take the risk.

Cheers.

Jay.

Hi all mongers, I was on a very short stay in Colombo and during my stay I saw a stunning girl on my way to Rajagiriya at above location. Just stopped my car, lowered the shutter and asked what's on offer and terms. Said Ayya Athagannada? Suck ekakda? Athaganna 2000, suck ekata 3000 (means. Do you need a touch or suck and prices 2000, and 3000 respectively). While listening I realised tone is not from a girl and asked what type are you? Then replied I'm a ladyboy ayya.

So be careful.

Kamakolla
02-06-12, 17:30

Good service & attitude.

Insisted on 5K. But settled down for 3. 5. But it is worth!I guess the correct Time to visit good old place again. Thanks for the udpate buddy.

Kamakolla
02-06-12, 17:48
Today morning I want there, directions found by forum. Paid 1500 and got the girl called SRI__NI. She asked some common questions and starred the massage. After half an hours time she said finish and then I asked about extras. She said no extras and ask some tip. I gave 200 and come out to road.Why on earth did you pay tips if no extras? Com'and don't spoil the girls!

Kamakolla
02-06-12, 17:51

So be careful.Duh!

Yeah I've seen so many thai lady boys who looks so much alike girls. I better stay away.

Jaydeee43
02-06-12, 18:04
Ya I am honored LOL! But I am not that famous to have a namesake so be careful when posting replies in case forum members think they are referring to me

Cheers,

Jay Dee.Hey man, Sorry, didn't mean to duplicate or fake your username, my email has been the same for the last 10 years hence I just joined on the same name. Hopefully people won't mistake a newbie from a pro ya? :P any advice on places & peoples?

Cheers

Jaydeee43
02-06-12, 18:20
Encountered my very first local FL for FS over the weekend. Arrived at my apartment on time dressed like an office lady suit pants and shirt top (a thumbs up as I am a professional in Colombo and the security guard not give any trouble letting her in) Yes, guys, it was 11am in the morning. She was initially surprised to see an asian guy but quickly warmed up when I gave her a hug and a tight squezze on her butt. As usual, we showered separately and head for the bed. She was shy about removing her towel (I guess she is shy as she is abit on the plump side) but reach out for my junior for a quick sniff before giving a good and strong BJ. Fumble abit for the rubber and manage get into her wet and warm spot for a good 15 mins. She is accomodating when comes to positions. Before exploding, I manage to remove rubber and head striaght for her mouth. She never resisted and sucked me dry. She speaks good english and prefers discreet meetings as she does not want to be seen entering a hotel. She only services during the day.

Face: 7/10.

Body: 6/10 Abit on the plump side looks like a 36DD cup to me.

BJ: 8/10 she did the head, the balls, the whole works.

GFE: 5/10

Pussy: 7/10 shaven.

Damage: LKR6, 000 for 3 hrs.

Will call on her again. Hopng to find more gems like her. PM me for contact exchange.Hey Drseah. Quite an interesting and a good read. Impressed of the talent here in SL. I'm a new to the forum and would much appreciate if you could share the contact for the same. Let me know please?

Cheers

Jaydeee43
02-06-12, 18:26
I guess the correct Time to visit good old place again. Thanks for the udpate buddy.Hi Kamakolla, any advice for a newcomer? Looking for a opportunity for attempt 1. Need the guidance of senior members please?

Jaydeee43
02-06-12, 18:42
Hi guys,

I am back afte exploring the colombo thouroghly.

You need to look beyond the regular massages and spas if you want a good time. Enjoyed the company of several high class teleactresses as well as young models. I lost my pm facility as I did not renew my membership. That is because, I am back in this holy land.

Atttached are few pics I enjoyed.

Ple feel free to ask for contacts.David,

Hi, a newbie to the forum and your pic and adventures sound interesting.

Can you share some info with me please?

Doolittle
02-07-12, 05:54
This is strange. Very starnge hmm perhaps you look too innocent to be given extra to. Do you look like a 15 year old.

And who is this JayDee Duplicate :OActually this could be true as the 2 parlors under this name has taken a lot of new talent from Colombo due to several places been raided. In my last visit to the other parlor my regular told me they have 18 and some more are coming in the following week, (the place was PACKED, I saw some standing near the couches and not having a seat to sit) You will find the same ones who operated from places like JG.

Regards,

DL

Doolittle
02-07-12, 06:20
Hi guys,

Sorry for not uploading for sometime, was out of SL and returned recently.

Saw the foot spa between pitakotte and nugegoda in pagoda road. Lot of vehicles parked between 9. 10pm. Is there any other activity happening there?

Had my doubts about the place after seeing all the traffic.

DL

Doolittle
02-07-12, 06:26
Thanks for this bit of very Valuable Information, it is quite possible that this is a lady boy, I used to see them in Malaysia a lot near the hotel I stay, and they look STUNNING but they have Cock not pussy. Usually there are a lot of guys hanging round these gay boys so guys be absolutely sure it is a girl before you let it come inside your car. Me I am not going to take the risk.

Cheers.

Jay.Guyz,

There use to be a FL hanging around this area of about 40 year old (looks 30 ). Not a lady boy but she is no more. If you are referring to her, a close friend told me she wanted only 0. 5K for FS for 10mins in car, said smelly and unattractive. Had got caught that time but never a second time even if paid, SHE'S THAT BAD. So, just be cautious.

DL

Doolittle
02-07-12, 06:28
I guess the correct Time to visit good old place again. Thanks for the udpate buddy.Is the rates still the same at JH or have they increased?

DL

Doolittle
02-07-12, 06:33
What can I say? Attitude is subjective.

Will be visiting soon.Great, tell us more after the encounter.

Regards,

Doolittle.

Lucifer88
02-07-12, 11:17
Hi all I'm a kind a new to this but have been following these boards for some time. Today being a poya day thought of getting a massage. Since there were really favourable comments about BIO*A at BORE*A, I gave it a try. The place was good, clean to some level. The mature lady who greeted me said there are 2 girls available one is quite new only her 2nd day. She asked me to be nice because she is young s well. You should understand I was I ausy for some time and came only couple of months back. When she said young and nice I was expecting really beautiful girl. But the person who walked in was nothing like that. She is black, small boobs. Not even her massage was good. All the posts about BIO*A has been quite positive. She insisted that I wear the paper underwear. Guys if you don't want to waste your money please don't pick her. Her name sri lankan word for moon +ya. Her attitude was good but thats not what I went. Since she is not at all attractive I made only 1 hint for extras which she dismissed. So I didn't bother as well. Another black star is there are no doors. It was a waste of money and time for me.

Place 5/10.

Face 2/10.

Body 2/10.

Service. Massage 3/10.

. Extras and / a.

Cost 1100 + 100 tip.

Return?. Yes but a different girl. Because I like the earlier posts about the place.

Ps:- does anyone know any mps with doors and easy women?

Thanks for reading

Lucifer88
02-07-12, 13:35
I wrote a post about this experience but ddnt get posted in the board. Went to the above mentioned place to get a good massage and some extras, but it was an utter disappointment. Picked that place because in this forum there were quite a number of favorable posts about the place. The girl I got was ugly as hell. Massage was less than average. She said it was only her 3 time, but even I could have done a better job. I made 1 hint about extras which she dismissed and since she was not my type I ddnt pursue as well. She called herself 'Sri lankan name for the moon + ya'. Guys if why don't want to waste your money my advice is don't pick her. Another black star is no doors.

Face 2/10.

Body 3/10.

Place 5/10.

Return? Yes, because I want to try someone else because of the earlier posts I have read about the place.

Damage 1100 + 100

Koththumee
02-07-12, 13:40
Today morning I want there, directions found by forum. Paid 1500 and got the girl called SRI__NI. She asked some common questions and starred the massage. After half an hours time she said finish and then I asked about extras. She said no extras and ask some tip. I gave 200 and come out to road.You should have publish the name. As we carried out till now. So every one will avoid her. Even the appearance. Any way hope you will have a better luck next. Bingoo.

K. M.

Lucifer88
02-07-12, 13:44
Hey Guys,

I know we can't post any names, but really curious about the JH place. Could anyone please give a hint where that place is.

Cheers

Koththumee
02-07-12, 13:47
David,

Hi, a newbie to the forum and your pic and adventures sound interesting.

Can you share some info with me please?Machan why you interst soo old info, it was back in 2009. Most of girls machan change there num. ANy way. Thats good read the forum. And get the idea, how to handle the soup (as you know) and get in to action and post it. With usual deciplne here. Gd luck.

Happy monger.

KM

Marsh123
02-07-12, 13:50
Visited a new place which was advertised down Duplication. Sirimal interiors bldg. 4th floor. Bad experince so think twice. Overall a shit service.

Massage. 2/10. Just rubbed oil on the body. Not massaged in!

Attitude. 2/10. Maybe a bad day for her. Did me a huge favour by massaging.

Bathroom.found that there was no water from the shower. Lady was missing and I could not walk around the place with only a towel on so dried myself with a towel and off I went. On the way out I met the lady and told her and she looked surprised and said why not use the other room. I was dressed and almost at the lift by then! She could not care less but graciuosly offered me green tea, once agin near the lift!

HJ maybe possible but I was pissed off from the start as she wanted me to put ona disposable underwear which was evidently used before, torn, broken and stained! I wore mine she she insisted. By the way she was no stunner either. Very average. Cost Rs. 1500/=. Did not tip.

Koththumee
02-07-12, 14:20
this was by last week, trigger are

look- 8, white skin, clean.

prce- 9 (score)

size-5.

gfe- 10.

support-10.

activities-10.

i was expect to meet a girl, but she was just take her time. didn't show up. so i called a famous grl in the. a region, ask is there any girls. she said she ll call back. as promised she call me and said yes there are 3. so said i ll show up. and she mention there is a muslim 1, if possible take her. she will be gareat. so i went the place. boy show me the muslim 1. bit size. not huge thou. i ask about others. and boy knok a door, and another she look like 22 year old. face not much beautiful, by looking at her feel like she was perg. ask are you preg. jst smiled. and saw a mans liy down on the bed where she came. aske the the boy is she with a customer. he say no. that is her husbond. and boy didn't show me the other girl. any way feel comfertable the muslim 1. took her. 3.5k include room. so she gree me, treat me well. canot speak sinhala that well but ok. and by look of her face she look like 26age, didn't bother to ask. boobs are not firm. but big. so she start to suck. she was in to wiled action. i got to say she lick evey where, and while licking, she start to finger may ass. that was starange. and she say she will ride on me. i sayd ok. then put the condem, she ride on me. she was fast as i mention she want it hard. i was able to manage without pop it out. but condem broke. i guess she was really wild, and fast. put the 2nd. and ask her to turn bak. then i ask about anal, she say then need to pay extra. i say ok fine. lets conti. usual. i really like doggy. did hammer hard. she lie down with screaming, didn't stop. conti. then she put some oil her ass, say fuck. i started. that was my first anal exp. i speed it up. again condem broke. now wtf. not even finish 1 pop. then she was telling me please. continive. i say no. without condem no way. she s telling me. she came there 3deays ago. all done with condem. no disease. and she was begging me.

she promised no disease. so i started. did anal. she was sceaming. didn't stop. put the dick on pussy. hard fuck. and have to tell that she gave a great sup. and finished. it all took around 1. 5hrs. then she had a chat with me. and telling me she was enjoyed. she like big cocks etc. and she was telling me she came 2wise that day. which she like. after long time she enjoyed the ride. and she want me to come her home, while oters not at home. and she ask me for a night. jst declined it. but great for 3. 5. k.

not going to tell much more the tails.

i'm unable to say the place, even the pimps nam. but pimp was the girl our senior guy referd, as nota beauty quine but with good service.

happy monger.

km

Acne Lanka
02-07-12, 17:48
Thought of trying JG hoping that there will be lot to select with sexy sarees. Disapointing, only 2 girls were there. 1 was busy, opted for fair, short, big booty, named Ch*ri, I have taken her few months ago also.

Very friendly, straight into the business, asked how much you will tip me. I said FS for Rs. 2000. Then she said, FS is very hard these days as lot of restrictions from the boss. I said never mind, I will pay Rs. 1000 for BJ, she said a wound in the lips can't do it, Then she said, we will do inside bathroom, I agreed, did it behind and front, sucked the boobs, and I asked whether you will give me some Anal, she said, not today, but like to do it next time, bring some lube also.

Damage: Rs. 1500 + 2000 tip.

Girl: 6/10

ShaneMister
02-07-12, 18:07
Guys, Bi*a in Borella has opened a new branch in Kopletty. I visited there last week to meet my previous contact. Had a good time with her as some other members have already described.

They have only 2 girls there still borrowed from Borella one till they recruit new girls. So, your regular at Borella place might not be there so better call them before you go.

This is to keep you updated.

ShaneMister
02-07-12, 18:13
Hi Vinod. I saw this girl too. She looks too good to be true. The usual one was chatting with her the last time I saw. Only thing. Please note there are some guys hanging about sometimes on the other side of the road and one or two on the side lanes. So this could be planned. You never know.

If anyone has actually used her services, then let us know.

ChrisGuys, be careful. There was news couple of months back about a mob operating robbing the guys using very pretty street hookers.

Sunilaiya
02-07-12, 19:32
Been awhile but thought ill write a report from a couple of weeks ago, this is about B* Borella, after having a great time getting the same chick Muthu got, I was hoping to get the girl Doolittle had got and I did aka (Marylin manson, Anthrax, Deff leopard, Underworld) , I was really lucky because both times I went I got the girls I wanted and you don't get to choose, I. E, they tell you to go to the room and send someone.

Anyway the description is pretty much the same as post #9964 by Doolittle, although the BBJ by the chick Muthu got in my opinion was much better. One thing I didn't like about this chick was that she puts the towel around the member and keeps wiping her spit which she seems to put out from the sucking, then you end up wiping with the same towel after the wash, I really didn't like that. She also had a big flabby tummy, I asked if she was pregnant and she said thats the way she is, her boobs were big and nice, although Muthu's chick's boobs were better, you can find my previous report and probably read up there if interested.

I think who ever you get BBBJ appears to be a common practice at this place, I was able to get that out from this chick while idle chat, and also from my current experience, also it is by far the cheapest place to get a BBBJ at a price around 1000 tip.

Anyway,

Place: 8/10 (with attached bathroom, room was in the back next to the kitchen and didn't have hot water)

Girl: 6/10 ok boobs got access to both, flabby tummy, not very pretty.

GFE: 6/10.

Massage: didn't get one.

Access: Upper, didn't try lower but she had pulled down her zipper which I didn't notice until I was done.

HJ: 6/10.

BBBJ: 6/10.

Cost. 1100 + 1000 (tip)

Will I got again? Place is definitely in my top 5 spots.

Jaydeee43
02-07-12, 21:30
Machan why you interst soo old info, it was back in 2009. Most of girls machan change there num. ANy way. Thats good read the forum. And get the idea, how to handle the soup (as you know) and get in to action and post it. With usual deciplne here. Gd luck.

Happy monger,

KMThanks KM. Still starting out. Interesting reads. So much of abbreviation and code names think I need to fast track my learning curve. Hoping to find a good place soon for a visit. Keep up the good work.

Woot!

Csr123
02-08-12, 01:03
Hello guys,

Hope you all are doing good.

I just came back from Singapore. Please let me know if there good local free lancer. Any one tried H*N*I recently?

Regards

Muthumala
02-08-12, 05:40
Hi all,

My name seems to be associated with this place a lot! Cool, if I may have assisted you all.

Avoid Shalika at his place. The massage is useless and no BBBJ as well. Access to assets was also not free. She pretended that she is frightened of the owner, which I don't thin is the case. No DFK.

But the attitude was ok, was friendly throughout.

A very fair plumb one with a fair bit of flesh around the waist.

Muthu

Muthumala
02-08-12, 05:44
Hi all,

If any one of you have access to any models, film actresses, teledrama actresses or high class pros please PM me. Even a contact number of a pimp who can do the job is most welcome.

Muthu.

PS: Will post the details after the encounter.

Knight Lancelot
02-08-12, 05:56
Few weeks back I visited Biota@Borella and got the same chick that other have mentioned a lot. Asked for her by name. She was busy at the moment and had to wait looking at all other chicks till she finishes her job. Agree with the fabulous feeling massage, the best I have got. Agreed for two sessions, a superb BBBJ was given. This is not the place to visit if you have concerns about beauty of the chicks. Overall, a good session. I wish if they were bit more into beauty side.

Knight Lancelot
02-08-12, 06:01
Visited there last week. Asked for s@nj* and she was available. As usual, quality rooms. She first asked feeling or hard, opted for feeling. Nice approach by her, a few mins massage turned in to the desired action in a few mins gradually. She got half away on to the bed and provided a superb BBBJ. Most of the time one of her legs were around me. No DFK. All access provided. Clearly said that she usually provides FS, but not today because of some restrictions. She said she comes out. But no short timers. Full day events or after work night sessions. Cost is nothing less than 15k for a full day. Provided a superb service. Tipped 1000.

Orchard Road
02-08-12, 06:41
Guys I was out fr wkend, so delay in replying.

It is not mis-leading, there are new two 3 girls at JH. 9,8 & 3.

8 & 3 are very good. 3 is on the smaller size. Both worth for the money.

From my xperience in cololmbo, I rather go to JH once a month, than going to othr MP with local girls for 4 times a month.

Of course JH is expensive but if it is once a month its ok.

Number 3 girl is my favorite now.

Body super sexy, small & slim.

Attidude very good, she is eager for FS, plus ok for anything. Rimming, BBBJ, CIM. You just ask it.

But she is smart, only money speaks to her.

I had to part 4 k, could not negotiate better.

There were a number of positive reports on JH? Hmm I don't see any on the forum, Except the same member having posted two differnt encounters. Why mislead?

Vinods
02-08-12, 08:46
Guys.

Thanks so much for your comments, better to avoid this one for sure

Cheers.

Vinod.

Cheers.

Jay.

Plague
02-08-12, 10:29
I am returning back to Colombo and I would like to know what places are available. I see encrypted names here but since I have been away from Srilanka for almost 10 years, I am not familiar with the place names.

If someone can PM me about the locations, I would really appreciate it.

I prefer privacy so MPs are not that comfortable for me. I'd rather book a hotel for the night (not sure I want them coming to my place even if I live alone).

Do I have to make contacts through MP visit first? Or does anyone have phone no with pictures that I can use?

Jay Dee
02-08-12, 16:34
Went to this place twice, There are about 5 girls, most are young ranging from 19 to 26, but one thing is that they are all greedy for money. Tips have to be paid before any extras are given, I took two small made girls both said the same thing 500- for a HJ and 1000- for HJ with full access under their cloths absolutely no negotiating with this lot, One girl nice looking and has firm boobs (she is definitively not older than 19Y) Service wise very mechanical but if small young girls turn you on (like they do me) then perhaps visit the place, but there are better girls in other spas that are also young but give a GFE.

1st Girl I took was the 19 Y one She is on the tall side thin body delicious firm boobs would be a regular for her if not to her poor service.

2nd Girl was abot 23Y Tamil short thin with contrasting big boobs (if I were to guess her figure Boobs:30" D size cups quite firm . Waist 20". Ass. 24")

Cost per session 1100 + 1000 tip too expensive in my opinion

Regards.

Jay

Lucifer88
02-08-12, 19:56
After my disappointment at bio*a I thought of giving a less famous mp a try. This is advertised in hit ad as well. The bad points about the experience are no doors, just curtains, common wash room, cleanliness is somewhat average. When I went there today there were only 2 girls free so I picked the one which is neither fat nor slim. Her attitude was good, and from the beginning itself she knew I had no intention of getting a massage. She asked for a 1000 tip to do BBBJ and I can touch or finger anything at anyplace. The BBBJ was out of this world, her service was so good that I couldn't last for more than 20 min. She even gave me her no and asked to bring a con*om next time or to meet outside.

Place 5/10.

Cleanliness 4/10.

Face 5/10.

Body 7/10.

Attitude 8/10.

Service 10+

Return? Without a doubt.

Damage 1000 +1000 tip.

Tip is a bit high but should be able to negotiate

Smartpupu
02-09-12, 03:29
Went to this place twice, There are about 5 girls, most are young ranging from 19 to 26, but one thing is that they are all greedy for money. Tips have to be paid before any extras are given, I took two small made girls both said the same thing 500- for a HJ and 1000- for HJ with full access under their cloths absolutely no negotiating with this lot, One girl nice looking and has firm boobs (she is definitively not older than 19Y) Service wise very mechanical but if small young girls turn you on (like they do me) then perhaps visit the place, but there are better girls in other spas that are also young but give a GFE.

1st Girl I took was the 19 Y one She is on the tall side thin body delicious firm boobs would be a regular for her if not to her poor service.

2nd Girl was abot 23Y Tamil short thin with contrasting big boobs (if I were to guess her figure Boobs:30" D size cups quite firm. Waist 20". Ass. 24")

Cost per session 1100 + 1000 tip too expensive in my opinion

Regards.

JayYaa I've visited there too. Not worth for money at all. Only the HS and it is also so mechanical. Want to warn you all mongors to avoid this place.

Sunilaiya
02-09-12, 06:40
Lucifer88 can we get a bit more info about the place mentioned in the post,"Heaven at kiribathg*a", there seems to be a few places in this area so maybe some idea to the name perhaps, thanks.

Super69
02-09-12, 07:24
After my disappointment at bio*a I thought of giving a less famous mp a try. This is advertised in hit ad as well. The bad points about the experience are no doors, just curtains, common wash room, cleanliness is somewhat average. When I went there today there were only 2 girls free so I picked the one which is neither fat nor slim. Her attitude was good, .Lucifer. Pl. Provide some guidance to the place.

Super69
02-09-12, 07:49
MP joint Swatha (Some thing similar Name)

On two separate days took. Sanju and next day Manju (She is from Negambo).

Direct Access to Top and Bottom allowed no massage they would touch your body here and there.

Not clean, common B Room. , Very Small Rooms.

Both are money oriented. HJ Mechanical. Both days they wanted to finish HJ quickly and send you out. Max 15 to 20 Minutes.

Not recommended. Would not visit Again.

Official Cost : 1000/= (Guy at the payment counter says Rs. 1000/= for 1 Hr.)

Tip 1st day : 800/= next day 1000/=

I have provided full details of this MP since it is the policy of other friends of this forum to disclose customer unfriendly and (girls with bad attitude) places.

Not Recommended.

Muthumala
02-09-12, 11:25
Hi can you share the name of the MP. Few letters should be alright. Or if you have PM facility you can PM me.

After my disappointment at bio*a I thought of giving a less famous mp a try. This is advertised in hit ad as well. The bad points about the experience are no doors, just curtains, common wash room, cleanliness is somewhat average. When I went there today there were only 2 girls free so I picked the one which is neither fat nor slim. Her attitude was good, and from the beginning itself she knew I had no intention of getting a massage. She asked for a 1000 tip to do BBBJ and I can touch or finger anything at anyplace. The BBBJ was out of this world, her service was so good that I couldn't last for more than 20 min. She even gave me her no and asked to bring a con*om next time or to meet outside.

Place 5/10.

Cleanliness 4/10.

Face 5/10.

Body 7/10.

Attitude 8/10.

Service 10+

Return? Without a doubt.

Damage 1000 +1000 tip.

Lucifer88
02-09-12, 14:28
Hi can you share the name of the MP. Few letters should be alright. Or if you have PM facility you can PM me.Sierra Uniform Whiskey Alpha Sierra Echo Tango Hotel Alpha.

It goes as a weda medura. But there are three places with the same name. One is in battatamu*a, the other two are in kiribathgo*a. The one I'm referring to is off mak*la road. Hope this helps.

Cheers

Muthumala
02-09-12, 17:26
Got it.

Thanks alot.

Sierra Uniform Whiskey Alpha Sierra Echo Tango Hotel Alpha.

It goes as a weda medura. But there are three places with the same name. One is in battatamu*a, the other two are in kiribathgo*a. The one I'm referring to is off mak*la road. Hope this helps.

Cheers

DareDevil0009
02-09-12, 20:17
This was by last week, trigger are

Look- 8, white skin, clean.

Prce- 9 (score)

Size-5.

GFE- 10.

Support-10.

Activities-10.

I was expect to meet a girl, but she was just take her time. Didn't show up. So I called a famous grl in the. A region, ask is there any girls. She said she ll call back. As promised she call me and said yes there are 3. So said I ll show up. And she mention there is a muslim 1, if possible take her. She will be gareat. So I went the place. Boy show me the muslim 1. Bit size. Not huge thou. I ask about others. And boy knok a door, and another...Hi Guys,

Anyone can PM me or code the contact details?

Mongoosa
02-10-12, 04:58
And she want me to come her home, while oters not at home. And she ask me for a night. Jst declined it. But great for 3. 5. K.Why did you decline that? May be you could have got discounts as there is no hotel charge. Please PM me the Muslim girl's number.

Lucifer88
02-10-12, 05:30
Lucifer. Pl. Provide some guidance to the place.I mentioned the place in my relply to muthumala. Please get it from that.

Cmbops
02-10-12, 07:11
Visited there last week. Asked for s@nj* and she was available. As usual, quality rooms. She first asked feeling or hard, opted for feeling. Nice approach by her, a few mins massage turned in to the desired action in a few mins gradually. She got half away on to the bed and provided a superb BBBJ. Most of the time one of her legs were around me. No DFK. All access provided. Clearly said that she usually provides FS, but not today because of some restrictions. She said she comes out. But no short timers. Full day events or after work night sessions. Cost is nothing less than 15k for a full day. Provided a superb service. Tipped 1000.Hi,

Can you share the place please. Or give some more info.

Thanks

ChrisMonger3
02-10-12, 10:04
Its in kolpity. Get PM facility to exact details.

Hey Guys,

I know we can't post any names, but really curious about the JH place. Could anyone please give a hint where that place is.

Cheers

Mahinda Bandara
02-10-12, 12:25
Machang Yohan,

Pl. Check your mail box, I sent a message,

Pl. Respond.

Doordielk
02-10-12, 15:49
This location is my this year first experience.

Agreeed about the loaction details, all are true.

About girls, I think you also seens two girls as about these two details I think they only have two girls only even they said they got 5.

Hey Luci bro, if you are refering the girls Sama Hthata Awa Sina Ha In. Look out, she won't come out,

If she got 078367, try you are luck.

Place 5/10.

Cleanliness 4/10.

Face 5/10.

Body 7/10.

Attitude 8/10.

Service 10+

Return? Without a doubt.

Damage 1000 +1000 tip.

LankanGuy132
02-10-12, 17:31
Hey guys,

This is my 1st post here. My experience today at the above place inspired me join ISG to share it with you. I went there this afternoon. Choose a girl called M. Asked for a soft massage. She just ran her hands over my body. And then she asked me whether in need a shake. I responded positively. She started of softly and I started rubbing her back. Things got hot and I sucked her be*bs. I myself undid her pants and pulled it down. And the next few mins just drove me crazy. After a few minutes of touching she got so damn wet. She was like dripping her juice. Her wetness was enough to make me explode. But I managed to last a good 20 mins. Didn't ask for BJ (actually forgot it due to excitement). All ended well. Got her number and she said she can come out.

Place 6/10.

Face 6/10.

Body 8/10

Destiny Child
02-11-12, 03:30
Hey guys,

This is my 1st post here. My experience today at the above place inspired me join ISG to share it with you. I went there this afternoon. Choose a girl called M. Asked for a soft massage. She just ran her hands over my body. And then she asked me whether in need a shake. I responded positively. She started of softly and I started rubbing her back. Things got hot and I sucked her be*bs. I myself undid her pants and pulled it down. And the next few mins just drove me crazy. After a few minutes of touching she got so damn wet. She was like dripping her juice. Her wetness was enough to make me explode. But I managed to last a good 20 mins. Didn't ask for BJ (actually forgot it due to excitement). All ended well. Got her number and she said she can come out.

Place 6/10.

Face 6/10.

Body 8/10Is this a small made smily girl with tinted hair?

Destiny Child
02-11-12, 03:31
Visited there last week. Asked for s@nj* and she was available. As usual, quality rooms. She first asked feeling or hard, opted for feeling. Nice approach by her, a few mins massage turned in to the desired action in a few mins gradually. She got half away on to the bed and provided a superb BBBJ. Most of the time one of her legs were around me. .Ah I did not konw this place had good rooms. I thought its similar to Niro. Are the beds low (not high) so that two people can get in. If so it will be interesting.

LankanGuy132
02-11-12, 05:12
Is this a small made smily girl with tinted hair?I think you are refering to a different girl. There was a very attractive small made girl. Going to try her soon. Bdw the girl I got was just 21.

Ricardino12
02-11-12, 09:17
Was not reffering to you.

Your posts are very valuable to the forum.

Thank You

Guys I was out fr wkend, so delay in replying.

It is not mis-leading, there are new two 3 girls at JH. 9,8 & 3.

8 & 3 are very good. 3 is on the smaller size. Both worth for the money.

From my xperience in cololmbo, I rather go to JH once a month, than going to othr MP with local girls for 4 times a month.

Of course JH is expensive but if it is once a month its ok.

Number 3 girl is my favorite now.

Body super sexy, small & slim.

Attidude very good, she is eager for FS, plus ok for anything. Rimming, BBBJ, CIM. You just ask it.

But she is smart, only money speaks to her.

I had to part 4 k, could not negotiate better.

LongTerm
02-11-12, 13:10
Hi,

I am in colombo right now and would be staying for a two months here in Hotel Ramada. Would like to have genuine contacts of russians or any foriegn meat to satisfy my lust. Appreciate is any of the seasoned campaigners can help me in this regard.

Longterm

Super69
02-11-12, 13:30
I mentioned the place in my relply to muthumala. Please get it from that.Thanks. Got It.

DareDevil0009
02-11-12, 19:43
Kothth. And mageW.

Appreciate your comments. As I said getting it on inside a car is a massive turn on for me and for the girls I am with! I met this nice girl at a pub and we had some action inside the car. It was accelerating!

BrianOwhiteHi Brian,

Is this a freebie or payed? Can you share the contact?

DareDevil0009
02-11-12, 19:49
Sorry guy this was happen in last year (Hi Hi 2week s ago).

And Thank goes to Ritta. ANd My friend DL / dachi.

She was famous those days in forum. As the senior memeber say she not a beaty quine. But services was really good for the price.

Call her, around mornin 9. 30am. SHe sayd she was availabale, Ask me to come to the place (Guided me how to come). And At the motel (I would rather say Motel because its not a hotel) I had another call to her. She spoke to the boy at the counter, ready to go up, in to room.

She greeted me well, she was wearinga really short denim pant which make me more horny.

I had a bath. And she wa ready when I'm back in to bed. She was really GFE. Snd short, Had good size brest. I the rather say Handfull. And she was licking me, I didn't do that because she was bit used (milage) so as a safe I didn't. She also suck ma jounior with the cover on. And fk her missionary. It was like 15 min exsersiz. Then went to a wash.

And back wait for some time. Had little chit chat. Again she start to suck my balls, I also rub her brests, and she was lacting. She said she has a kid dindnt ask ny dtails. And Afte my jounior stand ed back, I sayd her well go doggy (which is my favourite) And spank her may be almost 20 minutes without stopping. I guess that was the longest action fk I ve ever did. She aslo could not bear it, she was litarary moaning. And sqease the bed sheet due to that I was fast and not stooping. She let me to enjoy didn't stop me doing it which I like. The came on doggy.

The had a wash. And left the place with happy.

3K total.

GFE-ok.

Face may be 4 out of 10.

Figure 8 out of 10.

Dark complexition.

Asistance to do the job was great.

No filthy words which I like.

Place also I can rate above 6.

Totally I was satisfied.

Again thanks for intro that FL, Ritta, DL.

Happy MOnger 2012Bro, can I have the contact?

DareDevil0009
02-11-12, 19:59
Went to the above mentioned (in my topic for this post) spa for an audit!

Plenty of car parking available. As I entered there were 2 girls available. Asked my name as they took 2000 for a 1 hr session and wrote it down in some book. Anyhow all the good rooms were all taken and I was escoted to the furthest and I must say that the room was pretty average.

The chick came in with a paper underwear but refused to wear this and asked whether I could keep mine! And was a deal!

Massage was pretty good geez this girl had a lot of strength, I had to keep asking her to loose the grip. She went through the normal routine and laid some hot stones on my back! That was a first, never had this in a Lankan spa before.

Feeling was pretty good and of course offered the happy bit without negotiating! Had no access though! She was saying that the partition Was exposed to everyone and next time to call her so that she ll arrange me a nice room.

Saying that she showed her tits for a little bit and must say it was pretty sexy.

Offered her the standard tip nominated for HJ without access.

All through out the massage she was all over me. As I was getting ready to leave she asked for my number but in return I

Asked her to give hers. She kept asking when m going to call her! Anyways didn't call her yet.

As I was walking out saw around 4 girls hanging out side and this.

Bunch was the best I've seen so far.

Had my sneaky eye inside a room and geez the one I saw was pretty massive.

BrianOwhiteBrian, where was this atr?

DareDevil0009
02-11-12, 20:17
Tried GOH today. I'd rate the massage experience as excellent. Many extras were also available. With the limited experience I've had till now in lanka, must say GOH offered the best selection. This is only comparative to other places I've been so I'd rate the girl 5. 5 (up to now the beSt girl I've had would probably be around 4?)

Don't know whether I am being tuff on the girls here. If you think you'd spare a few minutes to introduce me to the best looking spa girls, please be my gust and do so in the open forum, I'll be sure to provide feedback.

GFE. 9.

Gave the number and asked to call her later. Said she would have sex with me but outside! Asked how to compensate for her efforts but her reply kept me puzzled "this is my job so you'd have to pay for what I offer but when outside it's not work and it's only for fun, so no compensation. Compensation is the fun we expect to have" Geez that's a first!

All in all, I received all the phone numbers of spa girls I've had up to now. Didn't bother calling since I didn't like those girls.

Much.

Boobs. 5.5.

WIR. Yes. Because of the cleanliness pampering and the proffessionalism.

BrianOwhiteWhat was the girls name?

Order69
02-11-12, 22:05
this was by last week, trigger are

look- 8, white skin, clean.

prce- 9 (score)

size-5.

gfe- 10.

support-10.

activities-10.

i was expect to meet a girl, but she was just take her time. didn't show up. so i called a famous grl in the. a region, ask is there any girls. she said she ll call back. as promised she call me and said yes there are 3. so said i ll show up. and she mention there is a muslim 1, if possible take her. she will be gareat. so i went the place. boy show me the muslim 1. bit size. not huge thou. i ask about others. and boy knok a door, and another she look like 22 year old. face not much beautiful, by looking at her feel like she was perg. ask are you preg. jst smiled. and saw a mans liy down on the bed where she came. aske the the boy is she with a customer. he say no. that is her husbond. and boy didn't show me the other girl. any way feel comfertable the muslim 1. took her. 3.5k include room. so she gree me, treat me well. canot speak sinhala that well but ok. and by look of her face she look like 26age, didn't bother to ask. boobs are not firm. but big. so she start to suck. she was in to wiled action. i got to say she lick evey where, and while licking, she start to finger may ass. that was starange. and she say she will ride on me. i sayd ok. then put the condem, she ride on me. she was fast as i mention she want it hard. i was able to manage without pop it out. but condem broke. i guess she was really wild, and fast. put the 2nd. and ask her to turn bak. then i ask about anal, she say then need to pay extra. i say ok fine. lets conti. usual. i really like doggy. did hammer hard. she lie down with screaming, didn't stop. conti. then she put some oil her ass, say fuck. i started. that was my first anal exp. i speed it up. again condem broke. now wtf. not even finish 1 pop. then she was telling me please. continive. i say no. without condem no way. she s telling me. she came there 3deays ago. all done with condem. no disease. and she was begging me.

she promised no disease. so i started. did anal. she was sceaming. didn't stop. put the dick on pussy. hard fuck. and have to tell that she gave a great sup. and finished. it all took around 1. 5hrs. then she had a chat with me. and telling me she was enjoyed. she like big cocks etc. and she was telling me she came 2wise that day. which she like. after long time she enjoyed the ride. and she want me to come her home, while oters not at home. and she ask me for a night. jst declined it. but great for 3. 5. k.

not going to tell much more the tails.

i'm unable to say the place, even the pimps nam. but pimp was the girl our senior guy referd, as nota beauty quine but with good service.

happy monger.

kmhi km,

any chance you could pm the details?

thanks.

order69

RukshanKhan888
02-12-12, 01:45
Hi all.

Am new here, was wondering if anyone could help me out.

I have never actually visited any proper brothel, but have a lot of experience with freelancers.

I used to get girls through girl called kawya but she has changed her number now.

Would like to know any contacts of freelancers whom I could visit.

Would much appreciate if anyone could PM me

Thanks and Cheers!

Wonder World
02-12-12, 10:18
Dear all,

I was lying low and out of mongering for sometime now, not by choice but for work pressure.

It would be a great favour if some kind hearted senior can PM some FL Russian contact / Provider number. Or give some direction of from where can I get some provider contact.

I can also try to enrich your data bank if you choose to.

Thanks in Advance.

WW

Doolittle
02-12-12, 13:24
Went to the above place today after following an add in the usual paper.

Location is extremely good with ample parking and super privacy. It's a two storied luxury house with attached bathrooms.

Paid 1. 5K and went to a room downstairs.

Girl was fair, said she's 30 from Maha*ma, average size, opted for lotion, very average msg, nothing exceptional. When inquired about extras, said only HJ possible but demanded 1K, felt too damn much and negotiated for 0. 5K, but she was insisting on 1K, said not today, took a shower and left. Went to Bamba and had the usual session with my regular near tailors.

Plusses. Location, Atmosphere, Ambient music, clean rooms.

Minusses. Girl : Attitude. 5/10 (money hungry) , msg. 6/10, paper undie, no hot water, felt some finger nails while massaging (something I hate ). (girls name. Melish*)

Go again?. Only if I hear a better experience from a different girl at the same place. Anyone?

Happy mongering,

Doolittle.

BrianOwhite
02-13-12, 03:35
Hi Brian,

Is this a freebie or payed? Can you share the contact?DD,

It was just one of the girls I met at kaama. Not a pro. Just a girl with a fun attitude.

BrianOwhite

BrianOwhite
02-13-12, 03:39
Brian, where was this atr?DD,

This was at " saraxx", in kelaniya?

BrianOwhite

BrianOwhite
02-13-12, 03:41
What was the girls name?DD,

"Sagarxxx"

BrianOwhite

ChrisMonger3
02-13-12, 15:47
A good juicy report lankanguy132. Well done!

Hey guys,

Place 6/10.

Face 6/10.

Body 8/10

Marsh123
02-13-12, 15:48
Guys.

Today I witnessed a raid at OE at end of Sellamuttu Av at approx 5 pm. This is a first for me after all these years. About 5 or 6 women + manager was loaded into a Nissan pick up truck (one with the canvas top) jeep and taken away. Sad part there were also at least 3 guys who got in. I do not know if they were mongers or cops in civvies. There were two cop vehicles with about 10 uniformed cops. A whole of people gathered around watching down marine drive. I really felt bad about at least 3-4 mongers who were there. If I am not mistaken some mongers were not taken while some were! Anyway all the action was on the sea side where they all lined up then and bundled into the vehicles. Its scary!

Another point to those visiting karaoke clubs. Was just told over the weekend by a person who works in one (DJ) that they have installed cameras inside including VIP rooms. So next time you cuddle some one inside a VIP room upposedly in privacy the manager maybe watching and worse still imagine your mug shot on file with them!

Love to know if they take in clients (mongers) on the raid and what happens after that.

Take care

ChrisMonger3
02-13-12, 15:51
Hi Rukshankhan888,

If you can get your self a subscription, then I can send you some advice. And some initial help.

Hi all.

Am new here, was wondering if anyone could help me out.

I have never actually visited any proper brothel, but have a lot of experience with freelancers.

I used to get girls through girl called kawya but she has changed her number now.

Would like to know any contacts of freelancers whom I could visit.

Would much appreciate if anyone could PM me

Thanks and Cheers!

ChrisMonger3
02-13-12, 15:55
Got information that Sella Place was raided about an hour ago. Some girls taken. Got the call from the place it self, so its true. I am also told that tailor shop place may have been also raided. 2 other places raided too. But this is not confirmed as yet.

New police chief. I am told.

Any more news. Please let us know.

Chris

DareDevil0009
02-13-12, 18:46
Guys.

Today I witnessed a raid at OE at end of Sellamuttu Av at approx 5 pm. This is a first for me after all these years. About 5 or 6 women + manager was loaded into a Nissan pick up truck (one with the canvas top) jeep and taken away. Sad part there were also at least 3 guys who got in. I do not know if they were mongers or cops in civvies. There were two cop vehicles with about 10 uniformed cops. A whole of people gathered around watching down marine drive. I really felt bad about at least 3-4 mongers who were there. If I am not mistaken some mongers were not taken while some were! Anyway all the action was on the sea side where they all lined up then and bundled into the vehicles. Its scary!

Another point to those visiting karaoke clubs. Was just told over the weekend by a person who works in one (DJ) that they have installed cameras inside including VIP rooms. So next time you cuddle some one inside a VIP room upposedly in privacy the manager maybe watching and worse still imagine your mug shot on file with them!

Love to know if they take in clients (mongers) on the raid and what happens after that.

Take careI visited OE yesterday bro. Lucky me. I met Ro*s*I*I. Didn't get any extras. Just the shake and touching. She refused to give me the FS and there was this cute fair chick too that mongers warned of.

DareDevil0009
02-13-12, 18:56
DD,

It was just one of the girls I met at kaama. Not a pro. Just a girl with a fun attitude.

BrianOwhiteHey Brian. That is awesome lucky. Iv tried, but don't want to fall into trouble at the clubs. I would love to get a normal girl and have fun. No disease to worry about and no strings attached fun. I wish I had that number.

DareDevil0009
02-13-12, 19:00
Guys, We are not sharing enough I presume. We can't go to Msg Parlours and we sure cannot hang witthout it right. How are we going to share. Members and non-members. PM me or msg me. We got enough contacts to go around if we work together.

Ricardino12
02-13-12, 19:31
This is tottaly baad. Can't these losers do something proper than raiding these places. Maan if these places are raided, how does a person get the basic rights he / she needs which is sex. `

Got information that Sella Place was raided about an hour ago. Some girls taken. Got the call from the place it self, so its true. I am also told that tailor shop place may have been also raided. 2 other places raided too. But this is not confirmed as yet.

New police chief. I am told.

Any more news. Please let us know.

Chris

Nozpkcol
02-13-12, 19:59
Hi guys,

Just registered here seeing lot of sharings. I am newbie. Would be greatful is someone could PM any FL or visit in centers, I prefer locals and Chinese!

Destiny Child
02-13-12, 20:23
Guys.

Today I witnessed a raid at OE at end of Sellamuttu Av at approx 5 pm.This is sad. But this also means that raids happens on other days other than on Friday.

Super69
02-14-12, 04:29
This is tottaly baad. Can't these losers do something proper than raiding these places. Maan if these places are raided, how does a person get the basic rights he / she needs which is sex. `This is the newspaper link.

http://www.dailymirror.lk/news/16777-ayurvedic-massage-parlour-allegedly-unveils-brothel.html

Twelve women arrested on charges of having run a brothel under the guise of an Ayurvedic massage parlour at Deanston Place in Kollupitiya were remanded till February 15 by a Colombo Court today.

The twelve suspects were arrested on Sunday (12) , by the Kollupitiya Police on a search warrant issued by the Colombo Fort Magistrate. The Kollupitiya Police alleged that the first suspect, the female manager of the so-called massage parlour had allegedly operated the brothel under the guise of a massage parlour. The other eleven suspects were arrested on charges of having aided and abetted the illegitimate operation.

Muthumala
02-14-12, 07:43
All of you need to provide others some experience and atleast write few reports before asking for information.

Nothing is free here. The contacts we have are hard earned, we are not ready to risk those contacts by passing them to new comers.

I am being very open with this.

There is enough information on the site for anyone to try a MP and write a good report.

Once you prove yourself, contacts will be shared.

Mongoosa
02-14-12, 08:07
s.

I'm unable to say the place, even the pimps nam. But pimp was the girl our senior guy referd, as nota beauty quine but with good service.

KMMachan Koththumee,

I think I know who you are talking about. I called her and asked for her Muslim friend. She said that she is not there anymore.

If anybody knows details of how to have that Muslim girl, please PM me.

M'a

Xindika
02-14-12, 09:00
Hi Rukshankhan888,

If you can get your self a subscription, then I can send you some advice. And some initial help.Dear Chrismonger, can you pm me your contacts detail. Thanks

Mongoosa
02-14-12, 10:11
Visited this place last weekend and took my favourite girl who drives the Indian Car. As we were already known to each other it started with a hug and some kissing. She started petting as a real GF and was in a very good mood that day. I asked her whether she could give me a good feelings massage and immediately started from my feet and calves. The massage was very nice and was better that the previous encounter with her. When she came to the chest area she started to play with my nipples and started kissing them. During this time I have already released her assets and was feasting on them like a baby. Slowly she started to apply cream to my junior and started to stroke him. Had a quality 45 minutes with her and finally came in loads. It was basically a soft massage and a HJ, but the attitude and GFE was really good.

Tipped her 500/= and she accepted it happily.

Total Damage = 1000+500

Will go again.

Please check my previous post on this same place for the details about the place.

DLasantha
02-14-12, 15:29
it seems sl have no policy at all.

in a model of good decent society, where women and men practising lasting marrage life, they have true religious failthful lives, utter decent conducttions," prostitution and related fun making happenings" are bad as per ethics. but what today happens in public? how today everyone behaves, how today little girl to big ladies behave. does it show a good decent so called society. no. do politicians who we set as role model to sl not enjoying extreme sex plessure? they do enjoy. sexiness is accepted by whole culute and society today. if u-turn on tv or radio all are talking abour sexy, seduction, party, dating etc. even to religious places today ladies wearing very short transparent dress and you can see boobs and all. if you go thru public traspotation media you may see thousand times girls who are showing their boobs, ass and things very eagerly to you. many girls and big ladies doing sexiest dancing over the tv and on the public stages. many sunday beauty programs shows ladies visit spa and get massage done by a gay or ponz. many are having extra effiars for fun as a trend today. so this sl is just looks like usa in terms of sexyness. though feeling arousing events are rising as never, feeling discharging oppertunities are cutting down as never. it makes ultimate socity's feeling "un balanced" stage. as far as psychological theories are concerned it may lead to a big social disorder. if they continue to close down this kind of "feeling discharing" and fun making oppertunities, it may cause big harm to social elaments called "peoples". as a result, there may increasing child abuses, [CodeWord124] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord124), extreme sex enforcements be abundant. to avoid this side effects authorities can allow "hapennings" to go on as normal or can make it legal or to enforce people to behave like arab countries especially to enforce ladies to act very decent manner, to stop sexy behaviors, to stop sexy dance and other activities, to stop wearing sexy dress to avoid the "men's feeling raising etc. to enforce such cultural barreis are not possible at all today world. so authorities only have other options.

reffering to raid informed by chris, it is not good decision taken by the le because it may give very bad singnal to tourist industry too. though authorities beg dollers from tourists and always muttering "tourism. tourism. dub dub dubb. its not rational to do this kind of mad masive le actions which spoil the soup.

BrianOwhite
02-15-12, 00:58
Hey Brian. That is awesome lucky. Iv tried, but don't want to fall into trouble at the clubs. I would love to get a normal girl and have fun. No disease to worry about and no strings attached fun. I wish I had that number.Expats,

I don't think it's morally right of me to share contacts other than pros. Besides the first rule of one night stands turns out to be "do not ask for contact details of the girl you sleep with". So I don't have any contacts of any of the one nighters.

What I've realized, is that one nighters are not very common in lanka (you might have the odd one if you are lucky) *It's either you know your counterpart thru a friend or an extended friend circle. Personally *I have a limited number of friends however managed to widen up my circle thru getting to know new people. *

In this regard I must give my regards to co co veranda, since I got to know many people while indulging myself with the wonders of theobroma cacao tree had to offer. The most attractive girls that I got to know (ended with some form.

Of a sexual encounter) from these joints had one thing in common. As to quote from their own words " most guys just eye at me but never comes in to say Hi, what all they do is just look at me and stare". *

Is this the common in lanka? Any where around the world, atleast for what I've seen, *guys go up to girls and openly say Hi to break the ice. So I believe the real secret to having attractive girls is to say Hi and start a conversation. *

To be honest, once I introduced my self to four very attractive girls and ended up being their guest for a party on the same day. Which of course again continued with many sexual encounters with few of the girls I got introduced at that night. *

Now I understand this is not very easy for our married mongers. But I am sure there are many single guys not married trying to risk it at a massage center. (gents I am speaking about no strings attached fun here)

Saying that I must also mention what I am trying to explain needs a bit of an effort, if I put it in nice words " an attitude of looking but not soo much but expecting something might happen any second". You will not receive the quick release that you desire at a MP but with a couple of calls or dinners you are guaranteed with brain damaging fun times! *

Apart from the first joint mentioned in my post, Commons, beach wadiya, cricket club, breez, are few of my lucky joints in the past.

I am not sure whether I have helped anyone with my post however I am sure all the expats *in this forum will value this information.

Although not mentioned above any of the pubs and clubs have not disappointed me. So do not contain your self only for MPs. Let's keep our eyes open at wider opportunities shall we?

BrianOwhite

Knight Lancelot
02-15-12, 05:41
Orchid near tailors is the best place for a happening massage in Colombo. Went there few days back once again. Most of my previous hits were on the lounge. But I wanted to explore some new talents. Choose one called Intel, Netscape, Oracle, Kasperski, Avaya. Not so young, bit bitchy, although I am a regular there, and she has seen me many times, she wanted to know how much I am going to tip. Said a new manager has arrived four days ago, hence activities are limited. Declined to provide at least a BJ, not my cup of tea. I ended the session soon and gave out just 500 as tip. It is advisable not to take her.

Knight Lancelot
02-15-12, 05:56
BrianOwhite, don't you have PM facility?

Mongoosa
02-15-12, 10:06
Expats,

I don't think it's morally right of me to share contacts other than pros. Besides the first rule of one night stands turns out to be "do not ask for contact details of the girl you sleep with". So I don't have any contacts of any of the one nighters.

What I've realized, is that one nighters are not very common in lanka (you might have the odd one if you are lucky) *It's either you know your counterpart thru a friend or an extended friend circle. Personally *I have a limited number of friends however managed to widen up my circle thru getting to know new people. *

In this regard I must give my regards to co co veranda, since I got to know many people while indulging myself with the wonders of theobroma cacao tree had to offer. The most attractive girls that I got to know (ended with some form.

Of a sexual encounter) from these joints had one thing in common. As to quote from their own words " most guys just eye at me but never comes in to say Hi, what all they do is just look at me and stare". *

Is this the common in lanka? Any where around the world, atleast for what I've seen, *guys go up to girls and openly say Hi to break the ice. So I believe the real secret to having attractive girls is to say Hi and start a conversation. *

To be honest, once I introduced my self to four very attractive girls and ended up being their guest for a party on the same day. Which of course again continued with many sexual encounters with few of the girls I got introduced at that night. *

Now I understand this is not very easy for our married mongers. But I am sure there are many single guys not married trying to risk it at a massage center. (gents I am speaking about no strings attached fun here)

Saying that I must also mention what I am trying to explain needs a bit of an effort, if I put it in nice words " an attitude of looking but not soo much but expecting something might happen any second". You will not receive the quick release that you desire at a MP but with a couple of calls or dinners you are guaranteed with brain damaging fun times! *

Apart from the first joint mentioned in my post, Commons, beach wadiya, cricket club, breez, are few of my lucky joints in the past.

I am not sure whether I have helped anyone with my post however I am sure all the expats *in this forum will value this information.

Although not mentioned above any of the pubs and clubs have not disappointed me. So do not contain your self only for MPs. Let's keep our eyes open at wider opportunities shall we?

BrianOwhiteThanks Brian!

I have some help from you.

1. What do these girls expect from a place like this?

2. Do we have to go in a car?

3. How to identify the ones who are looking for a 1 night stand?

ChrisMonger3
02-15-12, 12:18
Worst news than a raid that happened is finding out that I never knew this place operated with more services. I actually thought this didn't have ANY form of extras. Had any one (forum members) actually had FS at this place?

This is the newspaper link.

http://www.dailymirror.lk/news/16777-ayurvedic-massage-parlour-allegedly-unveils-brothel.html

Twelve women arrested on charges of having run a brothel under the guise of an Ayurvedic massage parlour at Deanston Place in Kollupitiya were remanded till February 15 by a Colombo Court today.

The twelve suspects were arrested on Sunday (12) , by the Kollupitiya Police on a search warrant issued by the Colombo Fort Magistrate. The Kollupitiya Police alleged that the first suspect, the female manager of the so-called massage parlour had allegedly operated the brothel under the guise of a massage parlour. The other eleven suspects were arrested on charges of having aided and abetted the illegitimate operation.

ChrisMonger3
02-15-12, 12:19
I am in total agreement with muthumala.

All of you need to provide others some experience and atleast write few reports before asking for information.

Nothing is free here. The contacts we have are hard earned, we are not ready to risk those contacts by passing them to new comers.

I am being very open with this.

There is enough information on the site for anyone to try a MP and write a good report.

Once you prove yourself, contacts will be shared.

ChrisMonger3
02-15-12, 12:22
Dear Chrismonger, can you pm me your contacts detail. ThanksBegin by writing a report or two. Any advice you need, please specify and send in your questions via PM.

Good luck and welcome to the forum

Mahinda Bandara
02-15-12, 12:26
Machang mongoosa,

Have you taken muslim girl before? There is a muslim girl who provide excellent service but she is lactating you won't be able suck boobs.

ChrisMonger3
02-15-12, 12:31
Super approach BrianOwhite. I frequant the all the places you mentioned and fully agree with you.

Chris

Expats,

BrianOwhite

RukshanKhan888
02-15-12, 14:00
Hi Rukshankhan888,

If you can get your self a subscription, then I can send you some advice. And some initial help.Thanks, I will try to get myself a subscription.

Thanks Again.

Rukshan

Jay Dee
02-15-12, 16:13
i feel your pain bro. alas this is sri lanka. but i think as they always do the mp will bounce back, whenever a new police person comes they raid then they ask for money, then once the agreement is made the place opens up. it is all about money no one really cares about moral or moral that is just a selling point. most prostitutes who end up in the police station get abused by the cops themselves.

regards.

jay.

it seems sl have no policy at all.

in a model of good decent society, where women and men practising lasting marrage life, they have true religious failthful lives, utter decent conducttions," prostitution and related fun making happenings" are bad as per ethics. but what today happens in public? how today everyone behaves, how today little girl to big ladies behave. does it show a good decent so called society. no. do politicians who we set as role model to sl not enjoying extreme sex plessure? they do enjoy. sexiness is accepted by whole culute and society today. if u-turn on tv or radio all are talking abour sexy, seduction, party, dating etc. even to religious places today ladies wearing very short transparent dress and you can see boobs and all. if you go thru public traspotation media you may see thousand times girls who are showing their boobs, ass and things very eagerly to you. many girls and big ladies doing sexiest dancing over the tv and on the public stages. many sunday beauty programs shows ladies visit spa and get massage done by a gay or ponz. many are having extra effiars for fun as a trend today. so this sl is just looks like usa in terms of sexyness. though feeling arousing events are rising as never, feeling discharging oppertunities are cutting down as never. it makes ultimate socity's feeling "un balanced" stage. as far as psychological theories are concerned it may lead to a big social disorder. if they continue to close down this kind of "feeling discharing" and fun making oppertunities, it may cause big harm to social elaments called "peoples". as a result, there may increasing child abuses, [CodeWord124] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord124), extreme sex enforcements be abundant. to avoid this side effects authorities can allow "hapennings" to go on as normal or can make it legal or to enforce people to behave like arab countries especially to enforce ladies to act very decent manner, to stop sexy behaviors, to stop sexy dance and other activities, to stop wearing sexy dress to avoid the "men's feeling raising etc. to enforce such cultural barreis are not possible at all today world. so authorities only have other options.

reffering to raid informed by chris, it is not good decision taken by the le because it may give very bad singnal to tourist industry too. though authorities beg dollers from tourists and always muttering "tourism. tourism. dub dub dubb. its not rational to do this kind of mad masive le actions which spoil the soup.

Jonny Small85
02-15-12, 16:22
Hello Everyone,

This is Jonny once again. Well I have been thinking over and over again about the sex addiction which I've had for a some time. Well I should say that with effort I have managed to reduce things overall significantly. It started at an early age as a porn addiction then towards visiting massage palours. Things become so difficult when resources are freely available.

In a way for someone who wants to try out sex I am telling you that it would swallow you in. You might not be able to come out of it. Whenever you are hurt or in pain for every need of yours you would turn towards it. It will in turn effect all relationships which you may have. I have really worked hard on this. Thought of sharing some the following link which I feel would help some of you;

http://www.sexualcontrol.com/the-key-to-mental-health-and-overcoming-sex-addiction.html

Guys this is something which would eat up all your money and spoil your relationships. I have even gone upto the extend of consulting psychologists to get rid of this habit. I have ended most of it and been trying to reduce the amount of porn which I have been watching. Sorry if I've spoilt the entire purpose of guys visiting this forum. But I should say too all new mongers that it would be better if you don't try things which you have never tried. People say that you shouldn't try out drugs because they are addictive, similarly sex should be treated in the same way. Once you get addicted to it, the way out is pretty difficult.

Mongoosa
02-15-12, 18:26
Machang mongoosa,

Have you taken muslim girl before? There is a muslim girl who provide excellent service but she is lactating you won't be able suck boobs.No Machan!

I was impressed by the report given by a monger recently and hence asked for details. Tits are my 1st turn on. If I am not able to do what I want with them, I won't be interested.

Thanks for the willingness to help me.

Gayantha2000
02-15-12, 19:30
Tried hooking up with a free-lancer at base club tonight. Real disappointment & almost got ripped off. So guys, avoid a fair girl named Tanya.

Happy mongering, everyone.

Muthumala
02-16-12, 05:29
Machan can't find the place. More directions please. Went through Ramesh's earlier post and your earlier post ad well. Still can't figure out.

Visited this place last weekend and took my favourite girl who drives the Indian Car. As we were already known to each other it started with a hug and some kissing. She started petting as a real GF and was in a very good mood that day. I asked her whether she could give me a good feelings massage and immediately started from my feet and calves. The massage was very nice and was better that the previous encounter with her. When she came to the chest area she started to play with my nipples and started kissing them. During this time I have already released her assets and was feasting on them like a baby. Slowly she started to apply cream to my junior and started to stroke him. Had a quality 45 minutes with her and finally came in loads. It was basically a soft massage and a HJ, but the attitude and GFE was really good.

Tipped her 500/= and she accepted it happily.

Total Damage = 1000+500

Will go again.

Please check my previous post on this same place for the details about the place.

Member #4251
02-16-12, 10:43
Visited the above place today. It was earlier at Borrelesgamuwa and sometime it is out of operation. After a long pause owner called me that they are started operation.

Went to the place. There is only one about 30+. Charge 2000 + tip 500.

Average service no dfk.

This place earlier had some gems.

Only problem is we have to explore and see

Doolittle
02-16-12, 17:45
Visited the above place today. It was earlier at Borrelesgamuwa and sometime it is out of operation. After a long pause owner called me that they are started operation.

Went to the place. There is only one about 30+. Charge 2000 + tip 500.

Average service no dfk.

This place earlier had some gems.

Only problem is we have to explore and seeWhere is this place? Any hints on the location and name?

DL

Ricardino12
02-16-12, 18:09
Hi All,

How many of you have gone bareback with MP gal, working gal or freelancer WL.

Do you find it being fun?

DareDevil0009
02-16-12, 18:50
Hey Brian. That is awesome lucky. Iv tried, but don't want to fall into trouble at the clubs. I would love to get a normal girl and have fun. No disease to worry about and no strings attached fun. I wish I had that number.Hi Brian. No I don't want the number. I was saying I wish I had the number. I would have kept her on no strings attached fun. How do you approach a girl? R you a lankan? Arent you worried about who she is with? U know you can fall into pretty bad trouble.

Like a fellow monger asked, how do you identify the ones who are looking for something, and will a simple Hi work out? I would like to know, what and how you apprached this girl at Kama. Might be of use.

Destiny Child
02-16-12, 19:11
Hello, Everyone,

This is Jonny once again. Well I have been thinking over and over again about the sex addiction which I've had for a some time. Well I should say that with effort I have managed to reduce things overall significantly. It started at an early age as a porn addiction then towards visiting massage palours. Things become so difficult when resources are freely available.Good that you have realized its an addition and seeking ways out of it cause usual human nature is to given to the desires. I too have wondered whether all this is worth it. The risk we take (losing reputation getting caught). The money spent. The time spent. Then in all the risk of catching a STD (with some uncurable) and also according to religion doing a sin (to some extent).

CoolNilesh
02-16-12, 19:47
Orchid near tailors is the best place for a happening massage in Colombo. Went there few days back once again. Most of my previous hits were on the lounge. But I wanted to explore some new talents. Choose one called Intel, Netscape, Oracle, Kasperski, Avaya. Not so young, bit bitchy, although I am a regular there, and she has seen me many times, she wanted to know how much I am going to tip. Said a new manager has arrived four days ago, hence activities are limited. Declined to provide at least a BJ, not my cup of tea. I ended the session soon and gave out just 500 as tip. It is advisable not to take her.Hi all;

Went there on yesterday, only one fair lady left (Around 35. 40) so had to take her no option. Gave a next to nothing feeling massage and a dull HJ. Said that will giv a nice "Sapak" if I took her out (What a load of crap). Paid 500 for the HJ and came out. Waste of time.

Expect few good options from veterns at OE.

Thanks;

Nilesh

BrianOwhite
02-17-12, 01:10
Thanks Brian!

I have some help from you.

1. What do these girls expect from a place like this?

2. Do we have to go in a car?

3. How to identify the ones who are looking for a 1 night stand?M,

1. If I understand correct, you are asking what's the purpose of these girls spending time at Co Co or any other coffee bar? Well it's a social thing isn't it? I don't think girls hang out at coffee bars to find a guy for sex! It's just a way of catching up with the girls I believe.

However in a night club environment it's lot different and I have found many girls looking for some hot action. I found two types of girls at clubs / pubs. The younger group mainly studying overseas or from a western background are mainly interested in quickies (I hope you know what I mean) but the older crowd mainly in the age bracket of 35 and above are for no strings attached long rallies of fun. So it's kinda hard to do them inside a car in contrast to the younger girls.

All in all where ever you are, any girl would appriciate the respectful attraction from a guy. A smile, good comment on her cloths are Ice breakers.

2. If you are going out pubbing then of course you can't drive, and I don't encourage drink driving. When you pick up some chick from a club, purely it's for the sexual attractions and the girl won't ask you what kind of a car you drive.

However when chilling late night or in the evenings checking out the trendy coffee bars, your ride does matter! At least I think so. As to quOte from my own experience, if you visit co co the people inside can clearly see the type of car that you drove in. I was fortunate enough that my "facilitator" arranged me a ride with a spec of about 5 secs from 0-100. This won me few points even before walking inside the bar.

It's the same all around the world mate. Girls love cars, it's kind of a show piece of the guy, what he thinks like, and the type of profession.

Saying all that I had to survive on public transport, for my "non-warranted" run-arounds and the tuk tuk was great. I managed to chat with few girls while riding on a hired tuk tuk as well. Probably I didn't win over the extra points for the ride that instance, but was able to throw my spell charm and win the few digits to her magic number!

3. This is not that hard however may deviate from time to time. There's no clear cut answer but kind of given by the things you speak with your chick.

A coffee bar won't get you many one nighters in comparison to night clubs / pubs. Please don't speak about sex or directly approach a girl at a coffee joint. Speak about art. Cinema fashion etc etc. But if she's ever interested in a more hotter chat, she will drop in big hints. A big no no is " have you got a BF?"

At the clubs, go straight and say,"geez you look sweltering hot. I wish I could take you home" etc etc go comment on her body and if she's positive drop in few more comments. If the girl is interested she will start eyeing at you as you walk in to the club. Dnt be scared to say you are a stud. She will soon get the point. I met one of the famous models in lanka at one of the clubs late 2010 for a night stand. She is a well reputed model but didn't really know who she was untill after hAving a quickie. So don't really speak about private stuff with a girl at the pub, she ll get bored. But by all means do speak about your private stuff with the coffee bar girl. You ll have to make few calls to her or take her out a couple of times before you gain access to 3 Road base!

1st and 2 nd base is acceptable and available on your first date.

BrianOwhite

BrianOwhite
02-17-12, 01:17
BrianOwhite, don't you have PM facility?KL,

I don't have PM facility, We all are blessed with enormous amount of wealthy information in this open form. Therefore I didn't really need any private help thus no PM facility. If I do ever get one, I ll give you a shout out.

In the mean time please share your ideas in the open forum.

BrianOwhite

Knight Lancelot
02-17-12, 05:11
Hi all;

Went there on yesterday, only one fair lady left (Around 35. 40) so had to take her no option. Gave a next to nothing feeling massage and a dull HJ. Said that will giv a nice "Sapak" if I took her out (What a load of crap). Paid 500 for the HJ and came out. Waste of time.

Expect few good options from veterns at OE.

Thanks;

NileshPM me, I will send you the names of good resources there.

ChrisMonger3
02-17-12, 13:34
Cheers to the Titties!

Its my turn on too Mongoosa.

No Machan!

I was impressed by the report given by a monger recently and hence asked for details. Tits are my 1st turn on. If I am not able to do what I want with them, I won't be interested.

Thanks for the willingness to help me.

ChrisMonger3
02-17-12, 13:36
Has anyone had a fond experience at BASE? Please do share as everyone has always commented negatively.

Tried hooking up with a free-lancer at base club tonight. Real disappointment & almost got ripped off. So guys, avoid a fair girl named Tanya.

Happy mongering, everyone.

ChrisMonger3
02-17-12, 13:44
BrianOwhite. You write well and its a very interesting read. Please do keep up the good work and continue to feed the forum with your views / advice and suggestions.

Chrismonger3

KL,

I don't have PM facility, We all are blessed with enormous amount of wealthy information in this open form. Therefore I didn't really need any private help thus no PM facility. If I do ever get one, I ll give you a shout out.

In the mean time please share your ideas in the open forum.

BrianOwhite

Xindika
02-17-12, 17:49
Machang mongoosa,

Have you taken muslim girl before? There is a muslim girl who provide excellent service but she is lactating you won't be able suck boobs.Machang,

How can I find that Muslim girl you mentioned. Give some hints.

Thanks

ShaneMister
02-18-12, 03:43
Hi All,

Do you find it being fun?I almost had bareback with a foriegn chick (Polish) while I was in europe, she was totally ready for it, I was tempted (see the photo) BUT my good brains stopepd me at last point. I'm so glad it happened that way. It should be fun, but the regrets you will have later will be greater than the fun. Cause even in Sri Lanka it's very high STD rates now.

Cheers.

Shane

Rangerz99
02-18-12, 05:21
Hi all.

I am visiting and will be at JH Spa later today. Need some quick pointers:

What are the extras that are negotiable and tips for extras? Anyone specific girl / recommended ones.

And is FS / DATY an option. And how much.

Cheers!

Orchard Road
02-18-12, 08:01
Entrance. 7500-

Can recommend room 3 & 8. 1 & 9 also ok.

Tip range fro 5000- its your skill to negotiate.

Everything possible, but first you must convince you are not police in civies, if you are a new customer there.

Hope you don't look like a plice guy!

Hi all.

What are the extras that are negotiable and tips for extras? Anyone specific girl / recommended ones.

Cheers!

ChrisMonger3
02-18-12, 09:03
Hi Rangerz99,

With my experience at this place. BJ in included in the entrance fee (as I have got it without any hassel or tip). If you need more. Its upto you to negociate. FS is most certainly possible. The girls will star off with asking for rs 5000. But you can easily close the deal at rs 2000 and I have to say on two or three occassions, have managed to close it at rs 1000. I have not had DATY so don't know what the rates would be, but I am sure that can be done together with the above.

As I have not visited recently. Unable to recommend anyone.

Look forward to your report!

Chrismonger3.

Hi all.

Cheers!

Muthumala
02-18-12, 13:02
Gate price 7. 5k inclusive of body to body.

BJ 3k.

FS 4-5 k.

DATY will not cost you separatly.

Having said all this, cost depends on you negotiation skills.

I have got all above for 3k.

All the best.

Hi all.

Cheers!

Mcolombo
02-19-12, 08:09
Hi,

Can someone PM me JH address will be in Colombo soon and can't wait to see this place! If you want to share more great places or girls please send me.

Cheers,

M in Colombo.

BJ 3k.

FS 4-5 k.

All the best.

Kbkbal
02-19-12, 12:40
I almost had bareback with a foriegn chick (Polish) while I was in europe, she was totally ready for it, I was tempted (see the photo) BUT my good brains stopepd me at last point. I'm so glad it happened that way. It should be fun, but the regrets you will have later will be greater than the fun. Cause even in Sri Lanka it's very high STD rates now.

Cheers.

ShaneI've done it a few times over the years. The brain in the wrong head took over. Guess I've been lucky, not caught anything yet. Obviously won't advise anyone else to take chances but I have to be honest and say BB is always better than with the cover on!

Ricardino12
02-19-12, 17:35
Hmm yeah true. BB se* is so damn good. Cover spoils a lot of things. Why did these stupid STDs come in to existance. Else it will be so much fun.

I've done it a few times over the years. The brain in the wrong head took over. Guess I've been lucky, not caught anything yet. Obviously won't advise anyone else to take chances but I have to be honest and say BB is always better than with the cover on!

ShaneMister
02-19-12, 18:44
I've done it a few times over the years. The brain in the wrong head took over. Guess I've been lucky, not caught anything yet. Obviously won't advise anyone else to take chances but I have to be honest and say BB is always better than with the cover on!Yes, BB is always best. I've done many a times with my girl friends. But never with a sex worker or a MP girl. Better be safe than sorry.

ShaneMister
02-19-12, 18:45

BJ 3k.

FS 4-5 k.

All the best.I've never had FS at JH, been there a few times. I never asked for it. Do they have condoms with them or do you need to take your own?

Cheers.

Shane

Kamakolla
02-19-12, 20:46
Been to bamba holy mountain of India (Himal*) around 8PM and found out that they'll close the place in 30 mins. I was so desperate for a hand job so Agreed to pay 1000 for 30 mins. Went in and took a women. Mature and crappy. And her behaviuor is even worse. Asked for 1K tip for assets and full HJ.

Didn't allow me to suck boobs, even when I was touching she was complaining hurting etc etc. Will never go there. Pure rip off. Had HJ, BJ, assets. BTW she said her name is wife of Rama.

Looks 2/10.

Attitute 3/10.

Total feel 0/10.

After coming out I felt like puking! Shoudn't have taken taht stupid even though I'm horny.

Orchard Road
02-20-12, 07:36
Some girls have condom, but its better to take one with you.

When you go with condom they know that you are a regular.

With new girls, its will make things easier to get FS.

I've never had FS at JH, been there a few times. I never asked for it. Do they have condoms with them or do you need to take your own?

Cheers.

Shane

DukeAsg
02-20-12, 08:01
Hi,

Do anyone knows how reach a actress or a model, if you guys know how can I contact such please do help.

BTW I called MP in Pal. Ave. In col3, they said Sl3k, chin4k and thai4. 5k for one hour, do anyone knows what kind of service they provide?

Thanks

Jay Dee
02-20-12, 08:38
Hi Jonny.
I think you got it all confused. Sex is main driving force in the world, it is the reason why the human race not extinct. However to a certain extent some people prefer sexual satisfaction more than other things (just like some people like to sing, dance more than others etc) but it is not a sickness, so long as you do no force your sexual preference on someone who does not want it or on a minor. I know that sometimes this can get out of hand and for that we need some sort of discipline, other members may agree with you that it could be problematic (eg getting caught.. etc) but that's where common sense comes into play, in every thing we do there are risks even crossing the road, that is why we have free will.

Certainly I do not think you need to see a psychiatrist unless you are trying to grab every passing woman, he probably took a quick wank after you left thinking of the stories you old him. LOL.

Almost everyone loves sex most who do not have been sexually abused when they were small or suffered some similar trauma, Even priests have these feelings to, but with prayer and meditation they get by but I don't think it is easy because as I said it is a critical need in human existence. Your comparison between sexual gratification / experimentation and drugs is like comparing coconuts and mangoes (in Sri Lankan terms) it is totally different. We were not born with the urge to take drugs but every one is born with some sort of sexual urges which develop in their teens and stay with them till they die.

I wish you luck in trying to cure a non existent sickness. For the record there is a reason they call prostitution the oldest profession... because it as been there since the beginning,

Then what would you call all the famous emperors and kings who had concubines and multiple wives and harems of young girls?

Jay.

Hello, Everyone,

This is Jonny once again. Well I have been thinking over and over again about the sex addiction which I've had for a some time. Well I should say that with effort I have managed to reduce things overall significantly. It started at an early age as a porn addiction then towards visiting massage palours. Things become so difficult when resources are freely available.

In a way for someone who wants to try out sex I am telling you that it would swallow you in. You might not be able to come out of it. Whenever you are hurt or in pain for every need of yours you would turn towards it. It will in turn effect all relationships which you may have. I have really worked hard on this. Thought of sharing some the following link which I feel would help some of you;

http://www.sexualcontrol.com/the-key-to-mental-health-and-overcoming-sex-addiction.html

Guys this is something which would eat up all your money and spoil your relationships. I have even gone upto the extend of consulting psychologists to get rid of this habit. I have ended most of it and been trying to reduce the amount of porn which I have been watching. Sorry if I've spoilt the entire purpose of guys visiting this forum. But I should say too all new mongers that it would be better if you don't try things which you have never tried. People say that you shouldn't try out drugs because they are addictive, similarly sex should be treated in the same way. Once you get addicted to it, the way out is pretty difficult.

Craven66
02-20-12, 15:02
Then what would you call all the famous emperors and kings who had concubines and multiple wives and harems of young girls?Lucky sons of bitches!

PS: Pardon me for jutting in.

Mongoosa
02-20-12, 19:03
Cheers to the Titties!

Its my turn on too Mongoosa.Especially when they hang big from a petite figure.

Someone please let me know (PM) if I could at least suck on a pair like that.

Snow1998
02-20-12, 19:44
Hi All,

Do you find it being fun?I' ve done it a couple of times in the land of black gold with fili girls. BTW they are some of the cleanest girls I've ever come cross. Never the first time. Once you have been out with them they will trust you depending on how you get on and how well you keep your place. And as for it being fun well it's certainly a heavenly feeling. BUT it is not a safe thing to do and not worth the risk in the long run.

CoolNilesh
02-20-12, 19:46
Hi Guys;

Went to this place on last Saturday arnd 7. 30pm expecting that I can gt a massage and a HJ for Rs 1, 500. 00. There were only 2 girls one chubby and one thin and obviously selected the thin one who was knwn as R*k. But unfortunately the entrance was 1500 and now I was left with only 400. I gave up my hope of having a HJ.

She gave an average massage and proceed to HJ without negotiating the tips. I was surprised but to be fare to her, I stopped the HJ and said I have only 400 left. She smiled, said it's ok and preceed. Wow. Gave full access to the upper part, sucked the body and acted like a gf better than most. I was sad that I had only 400, because she deserve some more.

Body: 6.

Massage: 5.

GF: 7.

Cost: 1900.

Thanks;

Nilesh

CoolNilesh
02-20-12, 19:51
Hi guys;

Aroused by the previos activity, I was desperate for a quality FS. So opted to go for the fairly good and reletively cheep full service experiance in pal. Ave to have a Chinese chick. Time was arnd 9. 30. The gate was closed and lights were off. I was wandering whether they stopped 24hrs service. Anyway my credit card also not responding, so took it as Gods symbol not to do any thing on that day and went home.

Can anyone update us on whether they have abandened the 24 hrs service.

Also can any one lead me to a pimp or a dealer of models or tele actresses.

Thanks;

Nilesh

ShaneMister
02-21-12, 03:13
Hi,

Do anyone knows how reach a actress or a model, if you guys know how can I contact such please do help.

BTW I called MP in Pal. Ave. In col3, they said Sl3k, chin4k and thai4. 5k for one hour, do anyone knows what kind of service they provide?

ThanksWelcome to ISG forums.

Dude, it ain't easy getting a contact of an actress or model, specially with all the arrests last few months.

Do not expect people to post you the contacts on your first post, sorry. You need to give to get something good. But with time I'm sure paths will open up.

Cheers.

Shane

Destiny Child
02-21-12, 17:42
Yes, BB is always best. I've done many a times with my girl friends. But never with a sex worker or a MP girl. Better be safe than sorry.Hmm so how are they protected from pregnancy and arent they anxious of the risk :S. I mean normal girls I don't think are on the pill or are they :S?

Ravindra2003
02-21-12, 17:50
Been to bamba holy mountain of India (Himal*) around 8PM and found out that they'll close the place in 30 mins. I was so desperate for a hand job so Agreed to pay 1000 for 30 mins. Went in and took a women. Mature and crappy. And her behaviuor is even worse. Asked for 1K tip for assets and full HJ.

Didn't allow me to suck boobs, even when I was touching she was complaining hurting etc etc. Will never go there. Pure rip off. Had HJ, BJ, assets. BTW she said her name is wife of Rama.

Looks 2/10.

Attitute 3/10.

Total feel 0/10.

After coming out I felt like puking! Shoudn't have taken taht stupid even though I'm horny.I had a very bad experience at the beginning, and will never go again.

ShaneMister
02-22-12, 03:01
Hmm so how are they protected from pregnancy and arent they anxious of the risk :S. I mean normal girls I don't think are on the pill or are they :S?Normal girls, There are days you can do sex without much risk. At begining of their cycle and end of their cycle. From about day 11 to day 23 after menstruation it is of high risk being pregnant. Anyway the girls will know this info. If they have sex within this period better to take a pill like Postinor 2 to reduce the risk (which is available at any pharmacy). But you need to take it as soon as possible.

Cheers.

Shane

ShaneMister
02-22-12, 03:07
Hmm yeah true. BB se* is so damn good. Cover spoils a lot of things. Why did these stupid STDs come in to existance. Else it will be so much fun.Very much true man! World will be so nice without STDs. It will be like heaven.

Smart Man
02-22-12, 14:28
You are right. I will visit colombo first time during next week and I expect that senior members like you will help the newcomers. I will appreciate if you could share some good contacts in Colombo by PM. Thanks and cheers

Skywalker J
02-22-12, 16:16
Hello, everyone back here after some time off. Have anyone been to P*an*ya? Is it good and saw three packages on thE hit ad. Please inbox me te details if you can't post here.

Cheers.

Ps I will answer the PM s ASAP

Thanks all!

Ricardino12
02-22-12, 18:59
This place as per rates sounds like a rip off and the main massuse is a fat girl.

Hello, everyone back here after some time off. Have anyone been to P*an*ya? Is it good and saw three packages on thE hit ad. Please inbox me te details if you can't post here.

Cheers.

Thanks all!

Gayantha2000
02-22-12, 19:20
Been trying to find the contact for Evonne for a while now.

Can anyone help please?

Goran47
02-23-12, 02:24
You are right. I will visit colombo first time during next week and I expect that senior members like you will help the newcomers. I will appreciate if you could share some good contacts in Colombo by PM. Thanks and cheersHi, Hi, that you can dream about.

Cheers.

Goran

ShaneMister
02-23-12, 02:42

Cheers.

Thanks all!I've been to this place once. There was a girl called Rosh*. But never went in to sex as she was huge. But superb massage. Best ayurvedic massage I got. This was more than a year back. Don't know of the latest. I saw some members post some comments on girls there but did not see anythin impressive as far as sex is concerned.

Mongoosa
02-23-12, 07:00
Dear Mates,

Please let me know whether you have any experience in bumping into an MP girl or a tart when you are out with your family. If so, please let me know how they react and how you managed it.

I need to be prepared in case it happens to me.

Thanks

Sunilaiya
02-23-12, 10:35
Made a visit to this place a few days ago. Not a bad place from the outside, there is a bare land infront where you can sort of part aswell, or probably take your vehicle inside the gate if you want. As soon as you enter there is a large empty.ish varandah with the doc or who ever that takes your money. Then there is a corridor with rooms closed by just curtains and when you put on the ceiling fan the curtain flies around with the room somewhat exposed to the corridor, although there is some degree of privacy. Bathroom appears to be shared and sort of in the kictchen. The bed I got didn't seem all that clean, infact it had hair from the last person stuck with oil, when I told the girl she just flipped the polethyne over, I wasnt too happy about it but it was ok. Oh the selection when there were only two girls at the time, Lucifer88 here had mentioned a girl from the same place, given the description I thought that was who I picked but, didn't seem like it, the girl I got was dark and average size, as she has had a kid she had nice tits with long nipples. She was quite friendly, having a casual chat while doing the massage and once done got to junior and asked me if I was having a shake. No mention about tips or anything, and just like asking how I would like me beef she asked how I want the HJ to be done, which I thought was quite nice. Although when asked she said she doesn't do BJ because she is scared but I'm sure that can be changed after one or too visits.

Anyway overall I can't complain because it was one of those general services you get at a MP, nothing extraordinary but I was satisfied to say the least.

Place: 7/10.

Some Parking in the area although narrow road to get there.

Talent:Only 2 available, due to light I couldn't see the face of the person I picked but 6/10.

Boobs: 7/10 I liked them.

GFE: 7/10 idle chit chat.

HJ: 7/10.

Attitude: 10/10, didn't ask for a tip and did her part, I wasnt fussy.

Damage: 1k +.5k tip.

Other honerable mentions I have followed: Lucifer88, Doordielk.

Return: at the moment yes.

Oh and name was N*li

Skywalker J
02-23-12, 11:40
I've been to this place once. There was a girl called Rosh*. But never went in to sex as she was huge. But superb massage. Best ayurvedic massage I got. This was more than a year back. Don't know of the latest. I saw some members post some comments on girls there but did not see anythin impressive as far as sex is concerned.Hi All thanks all for the valuable comments and who in boxed me. I think I will let this pass.

I got a Mature Actress (Actress I mean, I think she was a side kick on a local tele drama) contact trough my usual Pimp. She was supposed me be caught a few months ago. But she is at it again. Some may know her.

She is suppose to be good at her job. Going to set up a meeting on Friday. Await for the full report!

DLasantha
02-23-12, 14:48
Hi All thanks all for the valuable comments and who in boxed me. I think I will let this pass.

I got a Mature Actress (Actress I mean, I think she was a side kick on a local tele drama) contact trough my usual Pimp. She was supposed me be caught a few months ago. But she is at it again. Some may know her.

She is suppose to be good at her job. Going to set up a meeting on Friday. Await for the full report!I CAN GUESS HER. Machan it's said she does herself and also she is a pimp to Tele actresses and models too. You are very lucky to have such encounter. You have 2 chances. 1. To get fun with her 2. To enter into her sex actresses and models network. I may say 2nd is the very big advantage you get. Try to take full advantage.

All the best

ShaneMister
02-23-12, 19:43
Dear Mates,

Please let me know whether you have any experience in bumping into an MP girl or a tart when you are out with your family. If so, please let me know how they react and how you managed it.

ThanksThey will not talk to you when you are with people. You do the same. As long as you don't make them your girl friends you don't need to worry. Avoid giving promises to stupid MP girls like "I will marry you". Else I think all know it's part of the job and they will act as they don't recognize you. If they see you alone they might talk to you.

ShaneMister
02-23-12, 19:44
Been trying to find the contact for Evonne for a while now.

Can anyone help please?Cannot help you without PM facility.

Casanova69
02-24-12, 05:52
Dear Mates,

ThanksSimple. If she is an office worker type, you could pretend that she had worked in your earlier place of employment. If she is not, then just pretend not to see her. It has never happened to me but I am prepared.

Skywalker J
02-24-12, 06:45
I CAN GUESS HER. Machan it's said she does herself and also she is a pimp to Tele actresses and models too. You are very lucky to have such encounter. You have 2 chances. 1. To get fun with her 2. To enter into her sex actresses and models network. I may say 2nd is the very big advantage you get. Try to take full advantage.

All the bestHas anyone seen a tele drama called Sihina Piyapath on ITN?

She is on that it seems. I have no clue.

Muthumala
02-24-12, 16:54
I have seen that.

What character is she playing?

How did the encounter go?

Has anyone seen a tele drama called Sihina Piyapath on ITN?

She is on that it seems. I have no clue.

Destiny Child
02-25-12, 03:17
Dear Mates,

ThanksIsn't this very unlikely! Only likely place could be galle face well not like they will come running to you and give you a hug and ask when you are coming back. In the very unlikely case you meet them (and most work 7 days 9-6) + with your familly been there just smile to yourself and go see her next day :P

Mage Wasthuwa
02-25-12, 04:12
Dear Mates,

ThanksMangoosa:

Machan normally these girls see many faces and (cocks) during a day so they are not going to get fixed on one person. Next they know it is the descretion that helps them. They themselves don't tell their home folk that they fondle cocks for a living. Also in the unlikely event you come across the girl if she smiles smile back have a chat tell your home folks I remeber her from one of my previous work place but can't remember her name. Lastly stop worrying about it.

MG

Badiro
02-25-12, 20:38
While I was going through my phonebook contacts today I saw a PIMP's Number on my phone. This number I got from a previous encounter with a girl. She gave me the number if I want to get a girl another day.

So I called and by the way this man's name claimed to be "Sujee" and "Sujee Ayya", So I set up a time and a place he was so reluctant to give out information at first thats may be because of security issues. He told me 5. 3K with the room (CRAPPY BASIC ROOM). He has a little car with a driver and takes around three girls at a time to many places. Girl's looks were average but there was a very cute young girl among them but unfortunately she was booked. She looked so new and fresh. But the worse incident is I choose a girl from the rest of the two girls who is average looking. Short skirt and heck of a lot of makeup and lipstick.

I only remembered after taking her she is the one who gave me Sujee's number about 1 and half years ago. When I told her that she strongly disagreed that she never gives out number of sujee to anyone. And she made up a very cheap lie saying there is someone like her and I may have took her 1 and half years ago.

When we got in to the room she asked me to go the bathroom and take a wash. I asked her to join but she told that she just took a wash. So I said fine and washed my self alone.

When I got back from the bathroom she just sat on the bed and without even a slightest GFE she just opend a condom and put on my cock and start sucking. It wasnt even nearly good as she did it 1 and half years agoo. She looked so fed up with her life. She didn't even let me kiss the skin even no sucking boobs. No hugging not touching hair, she was afraid of messing up the hair just literally no NOTHING. I was in a utter disappointment because she even gave the blow job about 30 seconds and just simply laid over the bed and asked me to insert my cock. By then I had no horny feeling because of her attitude. She was like following a process. She only knew three things to do.

1. Suck (VERY DISSAPOINTING)

2. Just fondling the cock. Shaking (I thought MP's are simply awesomatic at this stage because she was terrible at that)

3. Touch my nipples (just touching while shaking, she may have thought that works. Noob!)

When I started fucking her she only let me do in a ONE position. Which was very uncomfortable to me. I was relly fed up of her I asked her to just turn over so I can penetrate the pussy from rear but she disagreed. Not even sideways on top no nothing. Trust me, I had better sex for 3000 bucks. My junior also lost its interest on fucking her, and she started to just shake my cock vigorously just to make me cum and seal the deal. That didn't even helped because her attitude made it worse minute by minute.

So I finnally decided to stop the damn thing and leave her in the room. What a waste of money. I called the SUJEE guy and gave him a COMMENT about the service levels. I think its time to her to QUIT. I mean it.

She looked okay with all the dresses and make up. Very fuckable but terrible service its just a RIP off, I felt like to tip off the police because of the terrible RIP off but I didn't, it was that bad trust me. Don't use this guy's services. Here is the number, be cautious 0777696899. Sujee.

Beware guys. And happy mongering.

Acne Lanka
02-26-12, 09:16
Visited well known MP in Borella, Inquired regular one, not available, the guy said we have all new girls now. There were 6 girls, all of them below 25 years of age by look. All the faces were look new. Two girls were really street hooker type, but very sexy in look with long hair and well build black skin body. Selected one Madhu, was okey with figure, nice butt, didn't allow any fingering or BJ. ONly HJ and sucking boobs. Average service. Will try couple of other beauties before they get vanished.

Damage: Rs1000 + 500 tip

Ricardino12
02-27-12, 10:33
Damn this is disaapointing you should have negotiated the deals on what is on offer before money was given. No suckig boobs and no other stuff. Damn thats lame,

What did this sujee fucker say when you called him to complain?

Whats this be. Tches name and the area of operation?

While I was going through my phonebook contacts today I saw a PIMP's Number on my phone. This number I got from a previous encounter with a girl. She gave me the number if I want to get a girl another day.

So I called and by the way this man's name claimed to be "Sujee" and "Sujee Ayya", So I set up a time and a place he was so reluctant to give out information at first thats may be because of security issues. He told me 5. 3K with the room (CRAPPY BASIC ROOM). He has a little car with a driver and takes around three girls at a time to many places. Girl's looks were average but there was a very cute young girl among them but unfortunately she was booked. She looked so new and fresh. But the worse incident is I choose a girl from the rest of the two girls who is average looking. Short skirt and heck of a lot of makeup and lipstick.

I only remembered after taking her she is the one who gave me Sujee's number about 1 and half years ago. When I told her that she strongly disagreed that she never gives out number of sujee to anyone. And she made up a very cheap lie saying there is someone like her and I may have took her 1 and half years ago.

When we got in to the room she asked me to go the bathroom and take a wash. I asked her to join but she told that she just took a wash. So I said fine and washed my self alone.

When I got back from the bathroom she just sat on the bed and without even a slightest GFE she just opend a condom and put on my cock and start sucking. It wasnt even nearly good as she did it 1 and half years agoo. She looked so fed up with her life. She didn't even let me kiss the skin even no sucking boobs. No hugging not touching hair, she was afraid of messing up the hair just literally no NOTHING. I was in a utter disappointment because she even gave the blow job about 30 seconds and just simply laid over the bed and asked me to insert my cock. By then I had no horny feeling because of her attitude. She was like following a process. She only knew three things to do.

1. Suck (VERY DISSAPOINTING)

2. Just fondling the cock. Shaking (I thought MP's are simply awesomatic at this stage because she was terrible at that)

3. Touch my nipples (just touching while shaking, she may have thought that works. Noob!)

When I started fucking her she only let me do in a ONE position. Which was very uncomfortable to me. I was relly fed up of her I asked her to just turn over so I can penetrate the pussy from rear but she disagreed. Not even sideways on top no nothing. Trust me, I had better sex for 3000 bucks. My junior also lost its interest on fucking her, and she started to just shake my cock vigorously just to make me cum and seal the deal. That didn't even helped because her attitude made it worse minute by minute.

So I finnally decided to stop the damn thing and leave her in the room. What a waste of money. I called the SUJEE guy and gave him a COMMENT about the service levels. I think its time to her to QUIT. I mean it.

She looked okay with all the dresses and make up. Very fuckable but terrible service its just a RIP off, I felt like to tip off the police because of the terrible RIP off but I didn't, it was that bad trust me. Don't use this guy's services. Here is the number, be cautious 0777696899. Sujee.

Beware guys. And happy mongering.

Kamakolla
02-27-12, 19:37
Dear Mates,

ThanksI had one and at that time I was holding hand and walking with my girl friend. She sorta stared at me and left without saying a single word. My gf was curious and asking do I know her. I said yeah she used to work@our office previously. She must have forgot me with a nervous smile. GF didn't dig too much. Lucky me LOL.

Kamakolla
02-27-12, 19:45
Visited well known MP in Borella, Inquired regular one, not available, the guy said we have all new girls now. There were 6 girls, all of them below 25 years of age by look. All the faces were look new. Two girls were really street hooker type, but very sexy in look with long hair and well build black skin body. Selected one Madhu, was okey with figure, nice butt, didn't allow any fingering or BJ. ONly HJ and sucking boobs. Average service. Will try couple of other beauties before they get vanished.

Damage: Rs1000 + 500 tipCould you please tell me the location please? Is it the place naer Aquianas Institute?

Hart David
02-27-12, 23:27
Damn this is disaapointing you should have negotiated the deals on what is on offer before money was given. No suckig boobs and no other stuff. Damn thats lame,

Whats this be. Tches name and the area of operation?This sujee fellow is well known pimp in mount lavinia and rathmalana area. His girls are shit and should not take them. He has a wife who used to be a hooker, but good fuck, of course I did her before she marry him. Hhehehe.

Most of his girls are basically street hookers from Rathmalana Moratuwa area, usually ply his trade in mount and dehiwala.

Of course he is well known to legals and rumor says that he pays commissions to LE from every deal so he can survive.

I will be coming home for short vacation frm down under, and hope to hit the twon for some action any good contacts will be appreciated. I was thinking of doing a business of this nature (my hooker GF in colombo wanted to fund her) but was not interested, since then she left me with her all good contacts hehehe

Super69
02-28-12, 03:00
This news is from DMirror news paper today.

Three persons including two Chinese women and a Sri Lankan who were in remand custody for allegedly operating a mobile prostitution ring were released on bail by the Colombo Fort Magistrate today.

Accordingly, the three suspects were released on two sureties of Rs. 100, 000 each by Magistrate Kanishka Wijeratne. Meanwhile, the Magistrate issued an order on the Controller of Immigration and Emigration to prevent the two Chinese women from leaving the country. The Defence Counsel who appeared on behalf of the two Chinese women denied the charges levelled against his clients and maintained that they were visitors to Sri Lanka and had not committed such an offence.

The main suspect a Sri Lankan who had allegedly operated the ring and procured two Chinese women for prostitution had been arrested by the Kollupitiya Police while he was being paid Rs. 3,000 for the services of the two Chinese women, by the decoy who carried out the raid at 13th Lane, Kollupitiya, last Thursday (23) night.

Subsequently the Kollupitiya Police had arrested the two Chinese women who were allegedly involved in the racket. The three-wheeler which was alleged to have been used for the operation was also taken into police custody.

ChrisMonger3
02-28-12, 14:43
No reports on this place for a while. I personally think it costs too much now. Has anyone been recently?

Cheers.

Thanks all!

Snow1998
02-28-12, 15:00
I've never had FS at JH, been there a few times. I never asked for it. Do they have condoms with them or do you need to take your own?

Cheers.

ShaneOn every visit back I visit JH. Have always had FS. One time managed 2 pops. I guess I have been just lucky. My friend who usually accompanies me has had FS refused a couple of times. Only on a rare occasion if I make it back within 6 months I get to have the same girl. Hope to make a weekend visit mid March. Any recent visitors could feedback on which rooms best?

ShaneMister
02-29-12, 02:38
M,

At the clubs, go straight and say,"geez you look sweltering hot. I wish I could take you home" etc etc go comment on her body and if she's positive drop in few more comments. If the girl is interested she will start eyeing at you as you walk in to the club. Dnt be scared to say you are a stud. She will soon get the point. I met one of the famous models in lanka at one of the clubs late 2010 for a night stand. She is a well reputed model but didn't really know who she was untill after hAving a quickie. So don't really speak about private stuff with a girl at the pub, she ll get bored. But by all means do speak about your private stuff with the coffee bar girl. You ll have to make few calls to her or take her out a couple of times before you gain access to 3 Road base!

1st and 2 nd base is acceptable and available on your first date.

BrianOwhiteBrian, I'm a regular club visitor. I usually go with a GF. But when I need to go alone it's quite difficult to get in due to their couple's only policies on Fri / Sat. Except for 1-2 places where they know me pretty well I cannot really get in. How do you cope up with this? Specially places like Kama and Mojo where most of the ladies are in.

Cheers.

Shane

Hornyresh
02-29-12, 03:32
Guys, I just got to know that S*l*na has been raided. I don't know how reliable that info is. Can anyone confirm?

BrianOwhite
02-29-12, 05:08
Brian, I'm a regular club visitor. I usually go with a GF. But when I need to go alone it's quite difficult to get in due to their couple's only policies on Fri / Sat. Except for 1-2 places where they know me pretty well I cannot really get in. How do you cope up with this? Specially places like Kama and Mojo where most of the ladies are in.

Cheers.

ShaneShane,

I always had a girl with me or I was in a group, or the guy whom m with knew the security chaps.

I guess otherwise it's a big No No!

Saying that I did get in to Kama one day, just by myself. Don't know how it happened but Mr grumpy at the from gate took me in without a single question. Pure luck may be, but while observing I realized that if you are nt with a female you basically don't get in.

BrianOwhite

BrianOwhite
02-29-12, 05:15
Brian, I'm a regular club visitor. I usually go with a GF. But when I need to go alone it's quite difficult to get in due to their couple's only policies on Fri / Sat. Except for 1-2 places where they know me pretty well I cannot really get in. How do you cope up with this? Specially places like Kama and Mojo where most of the ladies are in.

Cheers.

ShaneShane,

Try speaking to these girl groups, they will definitely agree to take you in as a part of their group. But you will have to buy them a round of drinks, which could be a good thing. The last time I tried this, I became the slave of a very seductive girl.

BrianOwhite

Mongoosa
02-29-12, 08:21
hi mates,

thanks for the advice on my previous request. hope it helped some others too.

i recently stumbled upon a blog called sri lanka body massage. this has a database of almost all the mps in colombo area. i was interested in a place without a name of the spa mentioned under mt. lavinia. the address reads as beach road and it says an experienced female therapist does it and home visits are also available. can someone tell me whether you have any experience with this place?

m'a

Ricardino12
02-29-12, 14:49
Visited JH today and took the girl in # 8. Looks like a new girl now, no extras provided at all.

Let me sumarize the experience. So after paying 7500 at the counter went inside and waited for around 10 mins before the girl came to the room. Her looks were above average. I would rate her as below in looks:

Body: 8/10.

Boobs: 9/10.

Legs. 7/10.

Face. 6/10.

So I was quite happy with her looks abd chose her. Started with the normal wash and then the massage. The massage was good and relaxing. Then it came to B2B time, I was fantasining those boobs to suck and squeeze. She did not let me do anything no fingerin, no DFK, no cuddling no DATY no BJ none.

She rubbed ger boobs on my back and then when it came to the front it felt great as her boobs were very goood. After about 10 mins she made me cum with HS.

Overall service Ratings:

Massage. 7/10.

Extras. 0/10 (None provided)

B2B. Service was poor, but her assets were good so I woyld rate a 7/10.

Attitude 5/10.

GFE 0/10.

I did not give any tips and walked out un happy. Still horny as I did not get to do anything at all.

WIR. For her looks and body may be. But she needs to learn to dos ome extras. The new gals name in be*e

Razor Traveller
02-29-12, 16:25
Had a session with a new rusky about cpl of weeks back, her name is al*a from the regular Russian provider, actually uzbek. When she came I thought she didn't look as hot as others I have had from the same provider. Her english was a bit weak as she was new in sl, so communication was a bit difficult. So put on some music and and poured some scotch. And thereafter talking was minimal but was a damn good GFE. She sat next me and then leaned on me while having the drink and from there on she was totally awesome. Superb making out, teasing me, nibbling my ear and then putting her tongue in my ear while stroking me while with clothes on. The making out turned into each other slowly taking each others clothes off. And totally totally didn't feel like I hired her. Sex, goes without being said was blissful. Immediately extended her from a usd100 one shot to usd200 for 4/5 hrs.

She was awesome thruout. Cudling up. Making out sessions. BBBJ.

Looks : 6/10.

Tits : 9/10 (guess it wud be 34d)

Ass : 6.

Kissing and making out : 10.

Sex : 9 (1 missing because no anal)

Overal experience : 10.

Cheers,

Rzr

Moral Monger
02-29-12, 17:23
Went past the famous spot today but the gate to the lane was padlocked. No sign of life from within. Was it raided? Sad day for novice mongers I'd say.

ShaneMister
03-01-12, 02:33
Shane,

Try speaking to these girl groups, they will definitely agree to take you in as a part of their group. But you will have to buy them a round of drinks, which could be a good thing. The last time I tried this, I became the slave of a very seductive girl.

BrianOwhiteThanks, I will try. But without going inside it's hard to speak to girl groups.

Muthumala
03-01-12, 04:54
that number is incorrect.

hi mates,

thanks for the advice on my previous request. hope it helped some others too.

i recently stumbled upon a blog called sri lanka body massage. this has a database of almost all the mps in colombo area. i was interested in a place without a name of the spa mentioned under mt. lavinia. the address reads as beach road and it says an experienced female therapist does it and home visits are also available. can someone tell me whether you have any experience with this place?

m'a

Mongoosa
03-01-12, 07:43
That number is incorrect.Yes Machan! I posted this only after checking that number. I thought that this place may offer extras.

Xindika
03-01-12, 16:12
Bro,

Can you give this contact. These days I; m looking for good Russian experience.

Thanks

Had a session with a new rusky about cpl of weeks back, her name is al*a from the regular Russian provider, actually uzbek. When she came I thought she didn't look as hot as others I have had from the same provider. Her english was a bit weak as she was new in sl, so communication was a bit difficult. So put on some music and and poured some scotch. And thereafter talking was minimal but was a damn good GFE. She sat next me and then leaned on me while having the drink and from there on she was totally awesome. Superb making out, teasing me, nibbling my ear and then putting her tongue in my ear while stroking me while with clothes on. The making out turned into each other slowly taking each others clothes off. And totally totally didn't feel like I hired her. Sex, goes without being said was blissful. Immediately extended her from a usd100 one shot to usd200 for 4/5 hrs.

She was awesome thruout. Cudling up. Making out sessions. BBBJ.

Looks : 6/10.

Tits : 9/10 (guess it wud be 34d)

Ass : 6.

Kissing and making out : 10.

Sex : 9 (1 missing because no anal)

Overal experience : 10.

Cheers,

Rzr

Acne Lanka
03-01-12, 17:58
wanted some action after office hours, kollupitiya is out of the list due to recent raids and also the time was 6. 30pm where most of the mp are going to close. one place came to mind where it accept bookings till 7. 30pm, that is w* spa col2. called and inquired what is the collection, said has around 5 girls, come sir we will waiting till you. visited there around 7pm, only 3 girls where there saidother two are busy, selected one na, good figure, pimply face, very sexy looking to saree. i have taken her before, when the mp had no sarees imposes 6 months back.

i know this place offers everything for regular customers, lady took me to the upper floor room, no doors, very small rooms, no attached baths, only common bath where you will be visible even to the the people in other buildings around, very shitty place. bathrooms smell very bad with people peeing on it, very bad hygine.

since it's late of the day, no supervisors are at downstairs, girl ask "sir, i will bring other girl also, just pay rs. 2000 to her for fs" i said "no, i will play with you", she said "i am on periods, can't do fs", i said don't tell lies, i will tip you rs. 2000 and let's do, i am regular customer here for ms la* who does everything for me. she said okey, we will do.

so, started with missionary, she was looking at through the curtain all the time to confirm that no one is coming, treated her around 10 minutes with different positions, she was enjoying it, i asked do you like to continue more time, she siad no, i need at least 1 hour of sex to satisfied, i asked has anyone treated you with it, she said yes, it's her boyfriend and one customer who take her overnight in some weekends.

happily ended the session, i noticed little bit of blood on the condom, which convinced me that she has not lied.

body: 7/10.

face: 5/10.

place: 1/10.

damage: rs. 1000 + rs 2000tip.

Rajeev9
03-01-12, 19:13
After a some forum members recommended that, there is busty girl is available at room #8 thought to try her. Made an appointment around 6pm and went there. When I was there is was heavy raining and all parking slots were full. So I had to park some distance place and had to walk in the rain.

Paid the 7. 5k at the entrance and wait about 5mins at the room. She looks like she is in mid 30's and her name was M*kk. First she undress me and then her self. As I expected she had big lovely melons, wow.

First had the wash and then regular massage and finally B2B. She is well build and heavy, so when she is on me its like to crack my bones and so painful (believe me, I'm small made).

Finally she offered me BBBJ for 2. 5K with happy ending.

She was complaining that she had cold because they had to work without break, bla. Bla. And she looked very tired. So overall experience not that good.

Summery.

Look: 6/10.

Boobs: 8/10.

Attitude : 5/10.

Total damage: 10K.

Visit again? May be.

Razor Traveller
03-01-12, 19:22
Bro,

Can you give this contact. These days I; m looking for good Russian experience.

ThanksSorry machan. You have to share to receive. Law of the land.

Razor Traveller
03-01-12, 19:49
Visited JH today and took the girl in # 8. Looks like a new girl now, no extras provided at all.

Let me sumarize the experience. So after paying 7500 at the counter went inside and waited for around 10 mins before the girl came to the room. Her looks were above average. I would rate her as below in looks:

Body: 8/10.

Boobs: 9/10.

Legs. 7/10.

Face. 6/10.

So I was quite happy with her looks abd chose her. Started with the normal wash and then the massage. The massage was good and relaxing. Then it came to B2B time, I was fantasining those boobs to suck and squeeze. She did not let me do anything no fingerin, no DFK, no cuddling no DATY no BJ none.

She rubbed ger boobs on my back and then when it came to the front it felt great as her boobs were very goood. After about 10 mins she made me cum with HS.

Overall service Ratings:

Massage. 7/10.

Extras. 0/10 (None provided)

B2B. Service was poor, but her assets were good so I woyld rate a 7/10.

Attitude 5/10.

GFE 0/10.

I did not give any tips and walked out un happy. Still horny as I did not get to do anything at all.

WIR. For her looks and body may be. But she needs to learn to dos ome extras. The new gals name in be*eWent to jh last week. Can't remember the room I got. Just picked what ever was free because I didn't go with a booking. One of those nights I wanted a quick decent release. .

Girl I got was named k*why. Sweet girl, a bit top heavy for a thai chick (about 32C) slim nice petite girl in her mid twenties. Relaxed, sure of what she was doing, confident and in control. Gave a rather good massage including b2b. Felt mice her tits rubbing against my body. Made me sufficiently horny. And then while stroking my member, questioned me on what I would like? At which point I wasnt aware FS was on offer (been refused FS at an earlier occasion and was told that they strictly do not provide FS, by any one for any one.) I suggested a BBBJ. She wanted 4k I said no way, I had don't it several time before and would pay 2500, which was then later agreed for. Half way through the very nice BBBJ she says " you have condom?" for which I sadly replied no. After a nice BBBJ with intermitents of deep throat it ended with a warned CIM which she willingly took. .

Then while getting ready to leave she was telling me that the normal price for CIM is 4000 and FS is 10, 000. I doubt its this high if it is, its not worth. I saw somewhere that it could be achieved for 5k based on your neggotiation skills, but does anyone know the base price (normal price) to pay for FS at jh? Also are restrictions in positions and sound?

Thanks,

Cheers Rzr

Rajeev9
03-02-12, 01:44
I made a mistake. This was room #6.

After a some forum members recommended that, there is busty girl is available at room #8 thought to try her. Made an appointment around 6pm and went there. When I was there is was heavy raining and all parking slots were full. So I had to park some distance place and had to walk in the rain.

Paid the 7. 5k at the entrance and wait about 5mins at the room. She looks like she is in mid 30's and her name was M*kk. First she undress me and then her self. As I expected she had big lovely melons, wow.

First had the wash and then regular massage and finally B2B. She is well build and heavy, so when she is on me its like to crack my bones and so painful (believe me, I'm small made).

She was complaining that she had cold because they had to work without break, bla. Bla. And she looked very tired. So overall experience not that good.

Summery.

Visit again? May be.

ShaneMister
03-02-12, 02:35
Went to jh last week. Can't remember the room I got. Just picked what ever was free because I didn't go with a booking. One of those nights I wanted a quick decent release. .

Girl I got was named k*why. Sweet girl, a bit top heavy for a thai chick (about 32C) slim nice petite girl in her mid twenties. Relaxed, sure of what she was doing, confident and in control. Gave a rather good massage including b2b. Felt mice her tits rubbing against my body. Made me sufficiently horny. And then while stroking my member, questioned me on what I would like? At which point I wasnt aware FS was on offer (been refused FS at an earlier occasion and was told that they strictly do not provide FS, by any one for any one.) I suggested a BBBJ. She wanted 4k I said no way, I had don't it several time before and would pay 2500, which was then later agreed for. Half way through the very nice BBBJ she says " you have condom?" for which I sadly replied no. After a nice BBBJ with intermitents of deep throat it ended with a warned CIM which she willingly took. .

Then while getting ready to leave she was telling me that the normal price for CIM is 4000 and FS is 10, 000. I doubt its this high if it is, its not worth. I saw somewhere that it could be achieved for 5k based on your neggotiation skills, but does anyone know the base price (normal price) to pay for FS at jh? Also are restrictions in positions and sound?

Thanks,

Cheers RzrNormal price for BBBJ is 2. 5-3k, so FS cannot be 10k ever. 4-5k Max.

Ricardino12
03-02-12, 06:16
Rajeev9,

When was tis.

I went around 3 days back and took the same room but gals name was B*E. I have reported on her.

Surpized with a new name.

All,

What are the good names / rooms there nowaday? (pvt msg me I needed). These days geting local FLs has become a real challenge.

Summery.

Visit again? May be.

Makita1976
03-02-12, 09:08
Hi,

I would like to know whats best way to enter JH, I have never tried that place and is there a discrete car park and a lift which will make our passage easy.

Also how to select the women you guys always talk of this room number and that room, so please care to help me as I am clueless.

I have been away for sometime so could not report much as have had no experiences but will do if I visit JH this week.

Well I have talked about this topic before isn't BBBJ is a bit of a risky business I know its mind-blowing to have one and for me I love it a lot but feel a bit scared to go all the way in that.

Hope you all could help me.

LeoHearted
03-02-12, 09:57
This is not the time to tell you my experience due to totally upset my mind about yesterday's encounter. Even I didn't call and didn't blame on dealer. That was totally what the fuck. I know its not our fellow senior monger's fault. I gave up that incident.

This is the story my fellows,

Yesterday I phoned T* and confirmed the encounter on 2pm which is the type I have wanted. He said price is 4000/= I said I want good quality. So I was quite happy, So went in front of the L*s pub as he told. And threewheel came to pick me. Threewheel guy said T* send him to pick me. After that several discussions he said there are girls 4k-5k its not much good and they are hurry to end the job, but one is there in moratuwa which is good. But want 7000/=. I have not much money at that time becos of had to pay for the room also. So bargained. And agreed to 6000/=. According to his word went to moratuwa. I said I want to see her first. Holyshit. Not worth for 6000/=. So returned to mountLa with big disappoint. And I showed him a girl on the road that which type I want. He said that type cost 10, 000/=. I said price doesn't matter if girl has high end looking like a model. When turn back to MountLa he got a phone call and arrange another two girls and stopped in a rest-house. A car came and shutters went down in the back seats, there was two girls but not happy enough with lots of makeup. But disappointed feelings of mine choosed one of them to fuck. But she had a dull face.

After that pay 1500/= for room and 4500/= for dealer (she said the dealer is her boyfriend). And got in to the room. She said me to take a wash. And did. When I returned she was with towel. And ask me to come (mechanical). Then phone of her rang. Answered her, and said I'll come quickly finish this job quicker. Wht the fuck. After got in to the bed she said we are not here to make love just do the things. Dear fellows, its horrible, you couldn't believe those. No lip kissing. No boob sucking (she said she had babies, but no lactating). No body licking. Only squeezing boobs. I couldn't made my junior straight and hold for a minute. She tried to shake my junior and get the strength enough to fuck herself. Shaked 10mins, no response from junior, I said to suck my cock, she had no option to get the enough strength. So sucked for a while with cover. Horrible suck, but thank to god junior came live for a little. And ask me to insert it. I have no words to explain my dear fellows. No playing with any assets. There was only 5 storkes in and out. Junior become lifeless, then back to the shake. Did it 10mins. No response. When we at home as guys we do masturbate. Its good enough feeling than this. I said I do it myself its better. Dear Fellows believe me, my junior not respect to me as well. Machan can you think how much encounter was horrible.

I said fuckoff and get lost. I couldn't made it at-least cum by a shake. After went her in to the bathroom I managed to get dress and leave the room becos of I had no interest to see her face again. That encounter was end before 30mins of time.

Dear fellows, I was totally disappointed. That was my most horrible experience. So I forgot it.

4500/= dealer of the fucking *****. 1500/= for room.

Total Loss. 6000/=

Face- 05/10 (dull) , Boobs- 04/10, body- 05/10, skin- tan, Service- 00/10, GFE-00/10.

Return- not even think about it.

If you have direct numbers of high class / models or that type providing pimps send me to have good encounter to heal this disappointment.

Friend Leo.

Ricardino12
03-02-12, 11:17
10k no way. Thats waay too much. Max is 5K for FS.

2-3. 5K for BBBJ plus other stuff such as sucking books and DATY / dfk.

For 17, 500 is waay too much for the FS at JH (I mean entry plus tips)

Went to jh last week. Can't remember the room I got. Just picked what ever was free because I didn't go with a booking. One of those nights I wanted a quick decent release. .

Thanks,

Cheers Rzr

DLasantha
03-02-12, 15:57
Has anyone seen a tele drama called Sihina Piyapath on ITN?

She is on that it seems. I have no clue.What happened to this encounter bro? Was it worth and good.

Razor Traveller
03-02-12, 16:01
Normal price for BBBJ is 2. 5-3k, so FS cannot be 10k ever. 4-5k Max.Yup thanks shane. Point noted. Well like I said before even for the BBBJ with cim she asked for 4k but after negotiations she agreed for 2. 5k but good I recieved the max price range for FS as well. She was like "Russian. Thai. All same. Its 10k." I was like sure. With a smile. No point negotiating and arguing I thought since my requirement had already been fulfilled by that time.

Coconuti
03-02-12, 18:25
Hi,

I would like to know whats best way to enter JH, I have never tried that place and is there a discrete car park and a lift which will make our passage easy.It has one of the most discrete way of entering in to a MP. You go down the lane, enter in to their car park. They even cover your number plate. Take the lift to 3rd flr and take stairs. You don't have to go through the lobby. Hence it is unlikely you would be seen by lot of people. If you happned to meet someone you know, good chance he was there for the massage too!

Coconuti
03-02-12, 18:28
Nice to see so many JH reports.

Action was about 3 weeks back. Took roo0m 1, after seeing a report saying she is a nice / good attitude. She was nice looking, small made, small boobs. But May be I went on a bad day for her. Attitude was shit. Asked 7k. Heh heh. Later came down to 5k. But I was not eager due to her attitude. Did not go for FS.

Can be just one bad day for her, but I would not recomend her.

Ricardino12
03-03-12, 06:09
Shit, this seems a disaster. Post complete details of this monger full name, girls name and details so we can AVOID at any cost. Name and Shame. Some of us should call and blast the pimp.

This is not the time to tell you my experience due to totally upset my mind about yesterday's encounter. Even I didn't call and didn't blame on dealer. That was totally what the fuck. I know its not our fellow senior monger's fault. I gave up that incident.

This is the story my fellows,

Yesterday I phoned T* and confirmed the encounter on 2pm which is the type I have wanted. He said price is 4000/= I said I want good quality. So I was quite happy, So went in front of the L*s pub as he told. And threewheel came to pick me. Threewheel guy said T* send him to pick me. After that several discussions he said there are girls 4k-5k its not much good and they are hurry to end the job, but one is there in moratuwa which is good. But want 7000/=. I have not much money at that time becos of had to pay for the room also. So bargained. And agreed to 6000/=. According to his word went to moratuwa. I said I want to see her first. Holyshit. Not worth for 6000/=. So returned to mountLa with big disappoint. And I showed him a girl on the road that which type I want. He said that type cost 10, 000/=. I said price doesn't matter if girl has high end looking like a model. When turn back to MountLa he got a phone call and arrange another two girls and stopped in a rest-house. A car came and shutters went down in the back seats, there was two girls but not happy enough with lots of makeup. But disappointed feelings of mine choosed one of them to fuck. But she had a dull face.

After that pay 1500/= for room and 4500/= for dealer (she said the dealer is her boyfriend). And got in to the room. She said me to take a wash. And did. When I returned she was with towel. And ask me to come (mechanical). Then phone of her rang. Answered her, and said I'll come quickly finish this job quicker. Wht the fuck. After got in to the bed she said we are not here to make love just do the things. Dear fellows, its horrible, you couldn't believe those. No lip kissing. No boob sucking (she said she had babies, but no lactating). No body licking. Only squeezing boobs. I couldn't made my junior straight and hold for a minute. She tried to shake my junior and get the strength enough to fuck herself. Shaked 10mins, no response from junior, I said to suck my cock, she had no option to get the enough strength. So sucked for a while with cover. Horrible suck, but thank to god junior came live for a little. And ask me to insert it. I have no words to explain my dear fellows. No playing with any assets. There was only 5 storkes in and out. Junior become lifeless, then back to the shake. Did it 10mins. No response. When we at home as guys we do masturbate. Its good enough feeling than this. I said I do it myself its better. Dear Fellows believe me, my junior not respect to me as well. Machan can you think how much encounter was horrible.

I said fuckoff and get lost. I couldn't made it at-least cum by a shake. After went her in to the bathroom I managed to get dress and leave the room becos of I had no interest to see her face again. That encounter was end before 30mins of time.

Dear fellows, I was totally disappointed. That was my most horrible experience. So I forgot it.

4500/= dealer of the fucking. 1500/= for room.

Total Loss. 6000/=

Face- 05/10 (dull) , Boobs- 04/10, body- 05/10, skin- tan, Service- 00/10, GFE-00/10.

Return- not even think about it.

If you have direct numbers of high class / models or that type providing pimps send me to have good encounter to heal this disappointment.

Friend Leo.

Badiro
03-03-12, 07:54
Mount lav is the major base of operations, to be more specific in the hotel road. I think the dealer lives near that place too. Not afraid to give out these info because this guy should throw out of the business.

Whats this be. Tches name and the area of operation?

Ricardino12
03-03-12, 07:54
Hi Mongers,

I am looking for some decent and good looking Sri Lankan freelancers who are able to provide good services.

Please pvt message me with details if any good contacts are avilable.

Ricardino12
03-03-12, 08:01
Looks like Orchid is raided again. 2 days back. Nirovin is raided too.

Any good special MPs these days?

SanjeevHP
03-03-12, 10:01
Guys, I just got to know that S*l*na has been raided. I don't know how reliable that info is. Can anyone confirm?You are correct.

Gold Leaf
03-03-12, 11:41
Stumbled across this site today and it seems like JH is the most popular. I called up and was told by S*g*th that it cost just Rs 2900. Sounds interesting

Makita1976
03-03-12, 21:45
Hi would any of the fellow mongers care to share any FL contacts, in return I will share two which I got from this forum members whom I have used.

Any foreign contacts would be nice if possible,

I hope JH won't get raided one of these days.

ShaneMister
03-04-12, 03:58
Mount lav is the major base of operations, to be more specific in the hotel road. I think the dealer lives near that place too. Not afraid to give out these info because this guy should throw out of the business.I know this dealer Leo mentions, Worked fine for me so far. I will call him and check what happened and will make him go out of business once confirmed. Will publish his details once I blast him.

Shane

DareDevil0009
03-04-12, 06:31
Stumbled across this site today and it seems like JH is the most popular. I called up and was told by S*g*th that it cost just Rs 2900. Sounds interestingWhere is JH?

Ayanthi
03-04-12, 07:41
The kollupitiya raids are a result of a change in the LE big shots for that area. Just give it a couple of months til things calm down, and avoid all places in that area. Rumour is jh cud be next.

Rajeev9
03-04-12, 19:46
Hi Ricardino12,

This was about month back. You may noticed that I have corrected the room no. It was room #6.

Rajeev9,

When was tis.

I went around 3 days back and took the same room but gals name was B*E. I have reported on her.

Surpized with a new name.

All,

What are the good names / rooms there nowaday? (pvt msg me I needed). These days geting local FLs has become a real challenge.

Rajeev9
03-04-12, 20:51
Where is JH?Its at Gelle road just before colpity junction before see side. Massage is at 3rd floor.

Doolittle
03-05-12, 06:48
Its at Gelle road just before colpity junction before see side. Massage is at 3rd floor.Guyz, please please please be discreet about the info you posts on the site as this kind of information is visible and understandable among all viewers on the forum. Always keep in mind that there are outsiders who keeps track on the forum and who may well be LEs as well as anti-mongers.

Muthumala
03-05-12, 11:00
With the increasing amount of reports contradicting each other on the same room number, we will have to think that they are switching girls around.

Is that possible?

Can we refer to them by their names? They will not have people known in SL and also the names obviously will not be true.

Amdan7
03-05-12, 11:04
Guyz, please please please be discreet about the info you posts on the site as this kind of information is visible and understandable among all viewers on the forum. Always keep in mind that there are outsiders who keeps track on the forum and who may well be LEs as well as anti-mongers.Doolittle,

I don't know whom did yoi mean by anti-mongers. But for LE's case, don't think that they are stupid idiots. All of them, at least main guys, know those places, and its matter whether they wanted to raid or not. I agree that publishing girls names or TP numbers will bring un necessary troubles, but places like JH, LP (now closed) , nirovin, orchid, JG etc are well known among the trade so I hardly assumes that they keep track of these sites to get details of that places. One girl at Nirovin once told me that they (I mean the owner) spends more than 200k for keeping those guys away.

I obtained TP No of well known Maharagama lady pimp through the web and we had couple of deals without any fuss. Since I am person who cannot afford much and easily gets satisfied with HJ, I haven't tried much of FL, or haven't activated PM facility of the forum (Sorry Jackson, I know I have been un-justice to you since I have got loads of information through the forum). There are TP numbers available other parts of the web, including FB.

So guys, be careful. Thats the name of the game. But on the other hand don't fall to other extreme also. Don't be scared tooooo much. Help other guys whenever possible, because, we all here due to fact that we all got some thing out of here.

Cheers!

-Amda-

ChrisMonger3
03-05-12, 14:57
Where is JH?Its in kolpity. Not difficult to find. Many reports on it if you need to know who to take. What the costs are etc

Hooboy
03-06-12, 09:41
The kollupitiya raids are a result of a change in the LE big shots for that area. Just give it a couple of months til things calm down, and avoid all places in that area. Rumour is jh cud be next.PLease see last Sunday Times page 14. There seems to be a bit of a crackdown on foreign service providers as well. Better be careful for a while.

Visited JH 2 weeks agoi. Called on Saturday morning and asked for Room 8 or 3 which were recommended in this forum but both were busy for quite a while. Obviously these 2 are in demand. Since I had limited free time took No 5, F*are*h. Quite decent to look at, good boobs, bit heavy legs and gave an ok massage. Wanted 7k for FS! Didn't bother to negotiate and continued with the B2B. Guys this girl knows what she's doing. Had a hard time controlling junior at the way she kept rubbing with her body and pussy. Allowed to touch and feel all assets and had a happy ending between her legs. Tipped 1k.

ForeplayKing
03-06-12, 11:12
Hi Everyone,

I am a regular monger in india and will be traveling to colombo for the first time in my life in mid March.

Request senior members to PM me and help me get some mongering experience there.

Cheers,

Madto