PDA

View Full Version : Colombo

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112

Plague
06-26-12, 07:48
I guess it is safe not to go there for a week or two? Wait until someone else checks and confirms if it's safe?

Member #4251
06-26-12, 16:41
Visited the place. Selected the girl who was mentioned by snr here. Massage average. Very nice body. Good GFE.

Cost 1000+1000.

Place is crap. But lot of options to choose. Wull try another one soon.

Member #4251
06-26-12, 16:47
Visted the place. Place very shit. Very hot. But 2 young things are available at the

Time. 3 Road one on leave. Full access. No tip was discussed.

Cost 1000+500

LankanGuy132
06-27-12, 04:18
Visted the place. Place very shit. Very hot. But 2 young things are available at the

Time. 3 Road one on leave. Full access. No tip was discussed.

Cost 1000+500Hey bro, can you please give me a hint about how to get there. And how young were the girls? At least below 22?

Rajeev9
06-27-12, 04:25
I guess it is safe not to go there for a week or two? Wait until someone else checks and confirms if it's safe?I went near this place last evening and I could see it was open as usual. Two 3W was parked there, and when I look through the door I could see few girls sitting on the sofa as usual. But didn't go directly there and called my regular, she said she is there but don't come 'because they will close in 10 mins (7pm). So decided to go today.

Young Monger
06-27-12, 10:51
Friends I have not been in country for the last 5 months. I used to visit JG and OE before. But dnt know about the current situ of both places. Are both places functioning as usually? Heard about the raids? Is it safe to visit these days?

Suggest me anyothr good spots in Colombo / Dehiwala / Mount areas.

Thanks.

Rajeev9
06-27-12, 11:31
Hey bro, can you please give me a hint about how to get there. And how young were the girls? At least below 22?"At least below 22?" huh, that's the maximum you can expect.

LankanGuy132
06-27-12, 13:35
"At least below 22?" huh, that's the maximum you can expect.Yea bro. But I have met MP girls around 18 to 20. And that's the age I realy like. Uncorrupt, innocent, friendly and fresh. But since it is difficult to find girls that age I look for those who are at leas around 20. 22.

Coconuti
06-27-12, 17:41
Had a session with ro*IatOrch near tailors, who was mentioned by few mongers here. Action was about a week back. Sweet lady. Small made. Gave a great time with lot of GFE and friendliness. Limited extras though. Said 11 months in the trade now.

Will I return: Probably. Just for the GFE (recent LE action being the biggest drawback)

Thanks all those who mentioned / reported her.

Member #4251
06-28-12, 03:50
Yes. She said 22 or 23.

Check the HITADS.

Hey bro, can you please give me a hint about how to get there. And how young were the girls? At least below 22?

Member #4251
06-28-12, 03:54
Visited to the above place after got the call from provider. Age 28 average. Very supportive.

Cost. 2000 + 500

LankanGuy132
06-28-12, 10:09
Yes. She said 22 or 23.

Check the HITADS.Thanks a lot Manip, I ll check on hit ads.

RitigalaJ
07-01-12, 03:08
Need help to find out about any good spas / mc's in Wadduwa. Please PM me the details. Looking for better details than what hit ad offers.

Thank you.

RitigalaJ
07-01-12, 03:14
opened recently at mt, has a good selection of providers. they have two branches elsewhere. rooms are clean. ground floor rooms have attached wash rooms whilst the upstairs rooms share one common washroom.

place is busy on weekends with many customers so be prepared to wait if you don't book in advance. 1k for one hour.

therapists are very helpful and know what they are doing. management is a bit loud though.

Neil Patrick
07-01-12, 03:24
opened recently at mt, has a good selection of providers. they have two branches elsewhere. rooms are clean. ground floor rooms have attached wash rooms whilst the upstairs rooms share one common washroom.

place is busy on weekends with many customers so be prepared to wait if you don't book in advance. 1k for one hour.

therapists are very helpful and know what they are doing. management is a bit loud though.i've also been there once and found the massage to be very good. the ml was from downsouth and she looked 7/10 easily. but the problem was i did not get any extras. not event a hj. so i was disappointed with the overall experience. did you get any during your visit?

np

RitigalaJ
07-01-12, 03:46
I've also been there once and found the massage to be very good. The ML was from downsouth and she looked 7/10 easily. But the problem was I did not get any extras. Not event a HJ. So I was disappointed with the overall experience. Did you get any during your visit?

NPI think it's possible.

WareWolf
07-01-12, 06:20
Hey Guys!

Any idea where S4NDY4 is working now?

She workedatB! OT4. BORELLA and had good 2-3 sessions.

Heard that she's working in some other place.

Thanks,

WW

Gonas
07-01-12, 08:00
Guys,

Really stressed out and want to release my self. ALas all my places are only HJ places. Can any senior member PM a decent place for FS. After the LE many places provide only HJ.

Thanks in advance.

Gonas

Milf Lover69
07-01-12, 10:34
Hey fellow mongers,

The forum has really dried outwiththe lack if good reports from seniors. I'm back in business after my private adventures which didn't go quote the way I expected but I had fun nevertheless and no baggage too.

Recently visited a thai massage joint and FS is possible there, but you have to meet the girl outside. I git this info from one girl who I got a good massage from. Not the best looking but might be worth a shag. I got her number and I might try her out on Tuesday.

There were 2or 3 other girls as well but none of them caught my fancy.

Will report after the session

Milf Lover69
07-01-12, 11:25
Guys,

Anyone know if Mango Jango is still active in the forum or has totally bailed out?

Saw some great reports and pics by him.

Acne Lanka
07-01-12, 19:29
It's strage to see that that with all the restrictions, the MP vacancies are getting more and more in every weekend news papers. One of the best place to find new MPs is not only HIt ADD, but also some Sinhala News papers vacancies advertisements. I thought of sharing this with the forum readers. Almost all the advertisement has mentioned that the salary is more than Rs. 60, 000 per month (clear indication of extras). Some advertisement has clearly mentioned that they are looking for good looking young girls between 21. 35 for Spa (another indication of extras).

Around Colombo.

1. 572/2, Thalawathugoda Road, Nugegoda, Tel: 0774049056, 0755-774404.

2. 288/8Z6, Royal Gardens, Rajagiriya. Tel: 077-6532163.

3. 26, Duplication Road, Col4. Tel: 077-4077084, 011-3443615.

4. Paarami Aurvedic, G5, Dias Place, Col 12, (new one) Tel: 0718669758.

5. Isiwara, Havelock Road, Col 6, Tel: 0715768525.

6. 7/3, Kalubowila. (new one) Tel: 0777-450010.

7. 6 / E/1, Peliyagoda. Tel: 0727-106601.

8. 188, Thalawathugoda Road, Pellawatta. Tel: 0787-008828.

9. 10, Barnes Avenue, Mt. Lavania Tel: 0727-277276.

10. 15, Fonseka Avenue, Sumanarama Road, Mt. Lavania (new one) – 0771-111811.

11. 23, Kandy Road, Kiribathgoda (new one) – 0777-104254.

12. 148/6, Sikuradha Pola Handiya, Kottawa – 0779272361.

13. Jeewoda. 223C, Narahepita Road, Nawala.

Outside Colombo.

1. Kandy – 0757269233 – curious, must be a pimp. 'Has free training courses for novice girls for spa industry'

2. Jeewaloka. 4/10, Negambo Road, Kurunagala Tel: 0719825592.

3. 57, Gabadawa Road, JaEla Tel: 077-5757339.

4. Gatambe, Kandy Tel: 0722869975.

5. Kandy (no address) Tel: 0752763247.

6. Kandy (no address) Tel: 0776561433.

Try and share your experience.

Also I can remember there was a MP in an very old building in first cross street Pettah few years ago (might be still operating) and they used to have couple of young girls who is willing to do anything.

Coconuti
07-02-12, 15:53
Hi Malan,

Looks like you don't have pm. Could you share some info about the outcall.

Allow to do anything- BBBJ included?

Thanks.

Hey don't spoil her too much. Whn she starts work at OE she takes only 1000. She is one of my regular and even had a out. Itis true that she is a virgin. Allow to do anything except FS. She is realy a GFE type.

Gonas
07-03-12, 05:33
The one near the busiest clothes shop in colombo

You might find this one being advertised in newspapers every weekend. Even the photo they use for advertising will give you an idea that they offer extras.

There are around 5 girls who works shift-wise. 4 girls are available at anytime. I liked this place because its quite safe and most of them do actually good massage. But there are only 2 young girls and the rest are above 35.

Damage would be around 1200 + tip (1000 is what I give fo shake and access)

Mountlavnia. JG.

Most of us know this place. This place is basically a *house. Everytime I ve been there I was not feeling safe as it might get raided anytime. You can get FS / BBBJ for around 2000. Two girls do really nice BBBJ.

Damage would be around 1500 + 1000-2000 of what you fancy.

Kolpetty.

As you may know there are lots of places in kolpetty but most of them are rip offs and don't offer GFE. But there is this place in seaside road. You can see a big board on galle road for this. The road ends (can't reach marine drive ). It is the house in the far left. Go there and take the pretty girl. (there is only one ). You will not be disappointed.

I have been to many places and nearly rinsed a lot of money in the past couple of months. Now I am on a mission to find a fuck buddy. Hopefully I will find one very soon. All my friends either had one or have one. Most of them are aunties but hey still.

Good luck mongering.

Ps- there is this hotel kinda place. Betweeen w s silva mawatha and that cinema you shud take first left and then 2nd right. Its basically a working girl house but may be expensive. But the quality is good. Just go there and ask them whether they have one. They will arrange you one very quicklyWent to the colpetty place and the place was clean. But I don't think you can get FS. Anyway average HJ by one called nad. Not my cup f tea but they told me that you cannot select had to go ahead with it. Saw one fair one. Must try her out sometime later. Any good experience by anyone on this place. Wish I can FS here since it is well hidden from the rest and would have been ideal for that. There was a lady doctor and she got some usual details and asked me to go in. What is the name of the preety girl.

SanjeevHP
07-03-12, 11:16
Hi people, iv ben reading, but not posting any, since there was nothing exciting to shear, got a question though.

I go to SPH frequently. Great place to take a friend or a visitor from overseas. Very very clean. Price of 2800 is bit too steep. Should be around 2k. And still they will get a good crowd.

The thing is girls here have been scared by the management. It is now very well known that all places give extras. And also the LE is aware of it. Its now becoming a norm in SL and expected. I recently met with some friends in the relevent authorities and they said that now they look the other way if the place does not provide FS. BJ / HJ is all fine.

The problem I see at SPH...I go to SPH frequently. Great place to take a friend or a visitor from overseas. Very very clean. Price of 2800 is bit too steep. Should be around 2k. And still they will get a good crowd.

The thing is girls here have been scared by the management. It is now very well known that all places give extras. And also the LE is aware of it. Its now becoming a norm in SL and expected. I recently met with some friends in the relevent authorities and they said that now they look the other way if the place does not provide FS. BJ / HJ is all fine.

The problem I see at SPH, and gl tow. Is that the girls get very demanding. Hey afterall we pay the entrance fee. What do we get for that if we opt to have some mutual fun. Anyway try this place, its very clean and homely.

Inosha
07-03-12, 17:30
Hi,

Does anyone know if caning is offered at any of the MP's?

I think I'd like to try it out.

Acne Lanka
07-03-12, 19:11
Wanted to try above place after very long time as some of the mongers has mentioned that they have seen young girls when they travel by train.

Visited in the morning around 9. 30am and they had only 4 ladies to select. One lady was an aunt. Other 3 are girls around age of 22-25. All 3 are good looking and I selected the short cute girl with straitened hair and tanned body. They were wearing denim and t shirts (uniform of green colour) The owner asked "sir do you want massage or se*". Without no hesitance opted for second option. To my bad, they have increased the charge for FS to Rs. 4500. I know this is too much to take a local girl for FS, but the girl was good, so I don't want to miss the chance. I paid the amount and went to the room.

The girl's name was Se*I. She is from Meepe. Only 22 year old. Very attractive face, body and hair. Perfect body. I felt that I have made a very good selection. She was very friendly and obeying. She said she wanted to have a shower, I asked whether I can come, she smilled and said next time. She wanted the lights on dim, she is really enjoying the job, give me nice DFK, BBBJ. I knew that she is for anything. She wanted to have some DATY, but I didn't do it as a rule of thumb, I don't do DATY for borthel girls how much they are attractive. I just had a little kiss near her private part, she was moaning to have it, but I proceed to upper part with boob sucking, she was becoming really wet and wanted me inside. I put the rubber and did it in several position (doggy, missionary, horse ride and finally holding her and pressing her on the wall) , she was really enjoying it. After a long time had a nice ride with a good girl. Worth the money spent although the place is very dirty and high risk for raids.

Girl: 8/10.

Damage: Rs. 4500 + 2000 tip to girl (minimum tip for FS is Rs. 2000 these days)

Place: 0/10.

Will visit: probably. But this is very expensive. Better option is Thai in Sunhill. I took the girl's number though. But she is working all 7 days.

TP number is worth as most of these girls change their places quite often. So it's easy to track them even when they start to operate on their own. I have lost most of good numbers especially Meneka and Asha who used to work at Nirovin those days (they were sex addicts)

Amal

Casanova69
07-04-12, 09:48
Wanted to try above place after very long time as some of the mongers has mentioned that they have seen young girls when they travel by train.

Visited in the morning around 9. 30am and they had only 4 ladies to select. One lady was an aunt. Other 3 are girls around age of 22-25. All 3 are good looking and I selected the short cute girl with straitened hair and tanned body. They were wearing denim and t shirts (uniform of green colour) The owner asked "sir do you want massage or se*". Without no hesitance opted for second option. To my bad, they have increased the charge for FS to Rs. 4500. I know this is too much to take a local girl for FS, but the girl was good, so I don't want to miss the chance. I paid the amount and went to the room.

AmalIt was Rs 3000 for filthy rooms and filthy bathrooms. I went there because S*j* from Orchid had gone there. On my third visit I was asked to pay Rs 4000. When I turned to walk out the rate came down to Rs 3000. I was told that the dark fellow with a moustache at the entrance takes something for himself. I hope Mongers don't waste Rs 4500 on a shitty place like this. Try walking out . The rate may come down.

Kama Tools
07-04-12, 10:20
Hi,

Does anyone know if caning is offered at any of the MP's?

I think I'd like to try it out.I have seen some canes in JGatmount and another MP in kandy road (K spa?)

KT

Acne Lanka
07-04-12, 16:38
It was Rs 3000 for filthy rooms and filthy bathrooms. I went there because S*j* from Orchid had gone there. On my third visit I was asked to pay Rs 4000. When I turned to walk out the rate came down to Rs 3000. I was told that the dark fellow with a moustache at the entrance takes something for himself. I hope Mongers don't waste Rs 4500 on a shitty place like this. Try walking out . The rate may come down.Yes, it's the dark fellow with moustache quoted Rs. 4500 after selecting the girl. I am sure he might keep some commission of it. Girls also not aware of the exact price. MIght be charging different rates depending on the person. Anyway place is the most shitty place in Colombo.

Inosha
07-04-12, 17:02
Saw a street worker on Kynsey Road, just North of the Horton Place junction. Was negotiating with a client in a car and then got in and went off. Anyone else seen this one. Street workers are a rare sight now with all this LE activity.

Saliya
07-04-12, 18:16
Hi all,

I was in kirulapone few weeks ago and since I finished my work early decided to check out the kirulapone MP (in perera and sons building)

They show me 3 girls. (Actually 2 girls and 1 Aunty) I selected bit chubby girl.

Face: 6.

Body: 6.

Service excellence: 7/10 (only massage+HJ)

Cost: 1000- + Tip of Rs. 500-

Casanova69
07-05-12, 05:19
Saw a street worker on Kynsey Road, just North of the Horton Place junction. Was negotiating with a client in a car and then got in and went off. Anyone else seen this one. Street workers are a rare sight now with all this LE activity.There used to be 2-3 hanging out at the Horton place / Kanatta road traffic lights. On closer inspection their faces looked a bit manly. They have been missing for some time now.

Young Monger
07-05-12, 21:34
Ps- there is this hotel kinda place. Betweeen w s silva mawatha and that cinema you shud take first left and then 2nd right. Its basically a working girl house but may be expensive. But the quality is good. Just go there and ask them whether they have one. They will arrange you one very quicklyPlease be more specific bro.

Kama Tools
07-06-12, 12:26
Please be more specific bro.I can PM you the road details. But not been there or used the service referred by Rivers. Hope he comes out with the cost and service he got from this place on his next post.

KT

CoolBtm
07-06-12, 13:52
Hi,

Can you give some clue where about the place is. I would like to try the place.

Many thanks.

The girl's name was Se*I. She is from Meepe. Only 22 year old. Very attractive face, body and hair. Perfect body. I felt that I have made a very good selection. She was very friendly and obeying. She said she wanted to have a shower, I asked whether I can come, she smilled and said next time. She wanted the lights on dim, she is really enjoying the job, give me nice DFK, BBBJ. I knew that she is for anything. She wanted to have some DATY, but I didn't do it as a rule of thumb, I don't do DATY for borthel girls how much they are attractive. I just had a little kiss near her private part, she was moaning to have it, but I proceed to upper part with boob sucking, she was becoming really wet and wanted me inside. I put the rubber and did it in several position (doggy, missionary, horse ride and finally holding her and pressing her on the wall) , she was really enjoying it. After a long time had a nice ride with a good girl. Worth the money spent although the place is very dirty and high risk for raids.

Girl: 8/10.

Damage: Rs. 4500 + 2000 tip to girl (minimum tip for FS is Rs. 2000 these days)

Place: 0/10.

Will visit: probably. But this is very expensive. Better option is Thai in Sunhill. I took the girl's number though. But she is working all 7 days.

TP number is worth as most of these girls change their places quite often. So it's easy to track them even when they start to operate on their own. I have lost most of good numbers especially Meneka and Asha who used to work at Nirovin those days (they were sex addicts)

Amal

Gonas
07-07-12, 00:53
Hi,

Can you give some clue where about the place is. I would like to try the place.

Many thanks.Get down near the popular convent in cmb 4 and you will see a road starting with this letter on the sea side of glle road. Take that road and you will find it at the last of the lane, or else you can use the other end which gets connected to M drive.

Neil Patrick
07-07-12, 06:09
Get down near the popular convent in cmb 4 and you will see a road starting with this letter on the sea side of glle road. Take that road and you will find it at the last of the lane, or else you can use the other end which gets connected to M drive.I'd rather get down near the popular flats and go back a few meters along the road towards south reading the name boards of the roads leading to the Marine Drive.

Neil Patrick
07-07-12, 06:14
I've been a regular visitor of this place from sometime but couldn't go recently due to tight work schedules. One of my regulars were Wa*s*an* who was a really pretty and clean girl of around 21-22. As all of you may know this is a strict no hanky-panky place so you cannot get anything than a HJ. Not even touching. YMMV, but for me that was the case regardless of the number of visits.

Getting back to the story I went to this place recently after a long time and was saddened to know that W was not working there any more. She was a real sweet thing. Do you guys have any contacts with her? Anyone who could pass the number, I'd be grateful.

NP

LankanGuy132
07-07-12, 07:05
I've been a regular visitor of this place from sometime but couldn't go recently due to tight work schedules. One of my regulars were Wa*s*an* who was a really pretty and clean girl of around 21-22. As all of you may know this is a strict no hanky-panky place so you cannot get anything than a HJ. Not even touching. YMMV, but for me that was the case regardless of the number of visits.

Getting back to the story I went to this place recently after a long time and was saddened to know that W was not working there any more. She was a real sweet thing. Do you guys have any contacts with her? Anyone who could pass the number, I'd be grateful.

NPOh you make me heart-broken. I was really friendly with her but never bothered to ask for her number caz I didn't think she'd leave so quickly. And yea bro. She is so damn cute. And I was lucky on a couple of visits to get a little more than HJ.

By the way I think she may have left the trade permenently caz she was on leave for some time for her engagement (about 6 month back) and when she came back she told me she's going to work only till her wedding. So probably she got married recently.

WareWolf
07-07-12, 17:45
Hey Guys!

Any idea where S4nDy4 is working now?

She worked at B! Ot4. BoReLLa and had good 2-3 sessions.

Heard that she's working in some other place.

Thanks,

WW

Young Monger
07-07-12, 21:05
This was three days back. I wanted to have some fun, but it was already 7. 00pm. Most of the MP close at 6. 30pm. So I just checked HitAds and found a place in T* Road in Mount. Went there, but the setup was suggesting me that it was purely an Ayurveda MP and I won't be lucky enough to get some extras. So I walked out from that place and was thinking what to do. By the time I decided it was around 8. 30pm.

So I thought of going to SH in MDrive. I drove my vehicle ad when I reached the place, I saw 2 Japaneese / Chineese girls were walking towards MC. I just went behind them but they got into a 3wheeler and went towards Galle Road. So I thought of trying my luck in Galle road. I did see some girls and tried to communicate eith them but none of them were willing to talk with me.

I was just wandering in Mdrive. Galle Road & RA DeMel searching. But had no luck.

Then I gave up and drove towards my house. When I was passing Hotel Shapire in Col6 saw a girl / lady in the Galle Road, she was smilling at me. So I just slowed down and opened the shutter. She approached me and asked whether Shake / Suck / Fuck. I said if you have a place then Fuck. She replied, 'Idak thiyanava. Habai room ekak nevei. Paare kavuruth nathi thanak. ' (No room but in the road). I said NO, and went.

After reaching home only I realized that I could've taken her to a room somewhere nearby and had fun. Because she was much btr than the ladies I met in Dehiwala. Well might not miss another chance if I meet her.

Milf Lover69
07-08-12, 11:13
I can PM you the road details. But not been there or used the service referred by Rivers. Hope he comes out with the cost and service he got from this place on his next post.

KTI have tried out the directions given by rivers but no such place exist.

atKT do you know where exactly it is? Pm me if you can and I'll try it out for the benefit of all of us.

Milf Lover69
07-08-12, 12:01
I have tried out the directions given by rivers but no such place exist.

AtKT do you know where exactly it is? Pm me if you can and I'll try it out for the benefit of all of us.Sorry! I didn't realise that my inbox was full. Have cleared it up now

DizVibe
07-09-12, 02:16
Dear friends,

I'm desperately in need of some help. Does anyone know where I can get tested for STD discretely?

Please point me to somewhere reliable and trustworthy. I have relatives who are doctors and don't want them to find out I got tested.

ShaneMister
07-09-12, 02:44
Friends,

I have been searching to see where I can get a decent 3some, but did not have much luck. Can anyone help me on this please? .

Please reply this or PM me if anything.

It's ok even if it's not FS as long as I get 2 ladies for my own. I have never had a 3some in Sri Lanka.

Looking forward.

Cheers.

Shane

Oki Doki
07-09-12, 06:52
Hi everyone. I'm new to the forum. Dis is my first report. I have been in here regularly and reading reports all the time. So I thought I shd sign in and share my expernce with you guys. And also I really like to knw how to get PM facility. I tried but cudnt find tha way. Any help frm senr members?

Even though I am new to the forum, I have been to many spars and pots. I ll share my expernc with you in future.

Last Friday night I went to SH spa in M*dr*v. Around 1. 30 am. And straightway went to the local section. Pay 3000 and went to the room. Guys this is my first time in SH. I have heard about SH and never wnt there untl last Friday.

Be, because it ws early in the mrngn plc was qite calm. Cdnt select a girl and got a girl name A*are*N* have anyone trd dis one. Bit fatty but good looking girl. I thnk mid 30. Massage ws ok, and after that she askd, whether I need xtrs. I said yes. She said 3000 wt full asst. I said no. Come on guys 3000 too much. Rit? I said 15 but she sd 2000. I ws drunk dt time and relly need sm fun and I said k.

Well she did her job well but I thnnk bt meachanic though. I access to full body f her top and bottm. But only shk.

So aftr I cme I feel 2000 ws bit too much for shke when comparing to other spas and there service.

I wnt to knw frm senr member what is the noraml tip rate at Sh?

Bcoz I'm hping to go and try agn in local and thai section.

Oki Doki
07-09-12, 07:24
Hi everyone. I'm new to the forum. Dis is my first report. I have been in here regularly and reading reports all the time. So I thought I shd sign in and share my expernce with you guys. And also I really like to knw how to get PM facility. I tried but cudnt find tha way. Any help frm senr members?

Even though I am new to the forum, I have been to many spars and pots. I ll share my expernc with you in future.

Last Friday night I went to SH spa in M*dr*v. Around 1. 30 am. And straightway went to the local section. Pay 3000 and went to the room. Guys this is my first time in SH. I have heard about SH and never wnt there untl last Friday.

Be, because it ws early in the mrngn plc was qite calm. Cdnt select a girl and got a girl name A*are*N* have anyone trd dis one. Bit fatty but good looking girl. I thnk mid 30. Massage ws ok, and after that she askd, whether I need xtrs. I said yes. She said 3000 wt full asst. I said no. Come on guys 3000 too much. Rit? I said 15 but she sd 2000. I ws drunk dt time and relly need sm fun and I said k.

Well she did her job well but I thnnk bt meachanic though. I access to full body f her top and bottm. But only shk.

So aftr I cme I feel 2000 ws bit too much for shke when comparing to other spas and there service.

I wnt to knw frm senr member what is the noraml tip rate at Sh?

Bcoz I'm hping to go and try agn in local and thai section.

Oki Doki
07-09-12, 09:48

NPYes I also heard that W is nt wrkng there anymore. I agree with you. She's a very sweet one. Once she tld me dt she's only doing dis trade until she gt married. Also she hpoing to gt marry soon. She tld me that, her by frnd arnd 31 yrs. (lucky man) I think she may have left the trade permenently.

Acne Lanka
07-09-12, 15:44
Has anybody got her contact number recently?

She is missing from both LG borella and Sukitha Maley street.

She was the hottest topic few months back.

Windows8
07-09-12, 15:55
i guess with all the new comers and raid cases, many of the seniors have gone super private or something leaving the forum for next generation. just dull reports and cheap cases only exists for a week or two now. (not even dull cases at least i guess). so anyway here's another kind of funny dull report.

the entrance.

went to this hidden place. was a bit hard to find at first and when i went in, saw 3 girls outside, talking, didn't even look at me.

so, went in, deserted, no one at reception. knocked in and here she came.

enough about that. had a wash got into paper undie jumped to bed just near the reception started the massage by therapist having an actresses name.

wow. she is damn talkative. all dirty talk and speak of her life thingys as well (also marketing and cunning talk). opted for oil and she did a great hard massage.

now here's the funny part, while the massage was going, heard a loud noise, a man speaking. another man joined into the discussion, asked those three girls outside to go in. i asked her whats wrong, she said "ahagena innako sir" listen sir " balannako me nahadicha lamai customers lata karana wada" look what these dirty girls do to customers. so i was listning, it was an army commander, claimed he has two three people outside just in case but he was negotiating politely.

so this is what has happened. earlier in the morning he has come for a massage (this place is run by a madam) and has taken this perticular girl (probably his regular). i don't know what he has negotiated with her but anyway, she has mixed lime, chillie powder with massage oil and cream together and massage his whole body and put on junior as well (you all know how luxurious sensation he must have gone thru right) ha haa. so big issue and i heard him telling that his eye also got irritated and has to undergo medication and thats why he returned back in the eve. he also said he has no issues but the girl must be treated the right way and actions must be taken.

so ma girl said, she's already expelled from the place. so beaware of what you guys do. these skin beauties have all external beauty but using that they can do anything. ma grl also said that girls keep powders mixed with creams under their finger nail tips.

anyway back to the massage, i was disturbed by this incident, she did it realy well with access to upper and lower parts with a very sensitive touch but not my standard. so stoped it but i am realy satisfied with her great proper massage.

the case was ongoing even when i was leaving. prety sure can get many more extras here sf as well. might return if i feel like.

Lavan
07-09-12, 16:15
Dear friends,

I'm desperately in need of some help. Does anyone know where I can get tested for STD discretely?

Please point me to somewhere reliable and trustworthy. I have relatives who are doctors and don't want them to find out I got tested.Kalubowila hospital has an STD clinic as well as Colombo General. Their services are pretty confidential.

SL Mmonger
07-10-12, 02:09
The one near the busiest clothes shop in colombo

Kolpetty.

As you may know there are lots of places in kolpetty but most of them are rip offs and don't offer GFE. But there is this place in seaside road. You can see a big board on galle road for this. The road ends (can't reach marine drive ). It is the house in the far left. Go there and take the pretty girl. (there is only one ). You will not be disappointed.

I have been to many places and nearly rinsed a lot of money in the past couple of months. Now I am on a mission to find a fuck buddy. Hopefully I will find one very soon. All my friends either had one or have one. Most of them are aunties but hey still.

Good luck mongering.

Ps- there is this hotel kinda place. Betweeen w s silva mawatha and that cinema you shud take first left and then 2nd right. Its basically a working girl house but may be expensive. But the quality is good. Just go there and ask them whether they have one. They will arrange you one very quicklyAny additional information?

ShaneMister
07-10-12, 03:43
Dear friends,

Please point me to somewhere reliable and trustworthy. I have relatives who are doctors and don't want them to find out I got tested.Getting tested these days I think is quite normal. Do you have any symptoms? I have got tested twice at Nawaloka. What I did was to channel a specialist for STD. Then he wrote the prescription for tests. Handed over the prescription to their lab, tested, then in 2-3 days you get results in a sealed envelope (you need to go and collect). I think it's pretty much discrete unless you have a relative in Nawaloka lab.

It's a good thing to test if you feel you have a STD, as it will always clear your stress as most symptoms can be due to a non. STD discese as well. If you are testing for HIV, you need to wait for 3 months after you had the risky sex incident. It's not detectable up to 3 months. If you need more info about the doctor, PM me.

Cheers.

Shane

DizVibe
07-10-12, 05:44
Getting tested these days I think is quite normal. Do you have any symptoms? I have got tested twice at Nawaloka. What I did was to channel a specialist for STD. Then he wrote the prescription for tests. Handed over the prescription to their lab, tested, then in 2-3 days you get results in a sealed envelope (you need to go and collect). I think it's pretty much discrete unless you have a relative in Nawaloka lab.

It's a good thing to test if you feel you have a STD, as it will always clear your stress as most symptoms can be due to a non. STD discese as well. If you are testing for HIV, you need to wait for 3 months after you had the risky sex incident. It's not detectable up to 3 months. If you need more info about the doctor, PM me.

Cheers.

ShaneShane / Lavan.

Thanks so much for your replies. I channeled a specialist and lets see how it goes.

I only got a BBBJ so there's little risk of HIV. But, after the encounter the (foreign) WG seemed very high risk to me.

You are very right about the stress. Once you've exposed yourself to risky encounter, every itch, every paint and every spot scream out STD. It's absolute torture until you've verified. I'm now faking long work days at office to make an excuse to stay away from even kissing my wife.

Respect
07-10-12, 05:46
Sorry! I didn't realise that my inbox was full. Have cleared it up nowNt to check this, in the one way toward Eros, first left, but nothing there, this is the stret with the rent a car company.

Mongoosa
07-10-12, 17:29
i am referring to the place next to odel warehouse. thanks to sl expat for giving me the best pick from there.

girl: named ch-you-ka. small made with special mention about her very firm nice boobs. in fact she doesn't need to wear a bra to hold them up. they make 2 perfect cones.

massage: didn't get one.

common bathrooms with used soap and not so good towels.

cubicles covered with curtains.

found in a very obvious place and a lot of people can see you entering.

damage: 1000+1000 (upfront tip)

access: full.

service: hj.

verdict: won't go! playing with those boobs was a good experience, i won't go if there is no massage offered.

request: guys, please let me know (or pm me) a place / therapist where i can get a good feelings massage and hj with value for money.

ShaneMister
07-10-12, 18:07
Friends,

I have been searching to see where I can get a decent 3some, but did not have much luck. Can anyone help me on this please? .

It's ok even if it's not FS as long as I get 2 ladies for my own. I have never had a 3some in Sri Lanka.

Looking forward.

Cheers.

ShaneHello, isn't anyone there who knows about a 3some in SL? .

ShaneMister
07-10-12, 18:13
Shane / Lavan.

Thanks so much for your replies. I channeled a specialist and lets see how it goes.

I only got a BBBJ so there's little risk of HIV. But, after the encounter the (foreign) WG seemed very high risk to me.

You are very right about the stress. Once you've exposed yourself to risky encounter, every itch, every paint and every spot scream out STD. It's absolute torture until you've verified. I'm now faking long work days at office to make an excuse to stay away from even kissing my wife.BBBJ. Very low risk on HIV, but you can catch other STDs but none will be life threatning.

I have had BBBJs from Thai, British, Russian, Polish, Romanian, Chinese and Sri lankan women. Some may have been high risk.

So don't over stress urself, as you used protection for sex you are at very low risk, lets say risk is less than 1% for sure.

Cheers.

Shane

Coconuti
07-10-12, 18:19
Dear Shane,

When you channel do you have to give your NIC number (it is so for echannelling).

What about waiting time. Having to wait outside a STD Dr's room until your number is called is bit scary.

There were few names under echannelling. Whom did you got. Was it a general STD test, which covers all or did the Dr. Recomended test for few deceases only.

Any one knows any other way to get this done in a more discrete manner? Eg. Small place with less patients, do not mind if the cost is bit higher.

Thanks.

Getting tested these days I think is quite normal. Do you have any symptoms? I have got tested twice at Nawaloka. What I did was to channel a specialist for STD. Then he wrote the prescription for tests. Handed over the prescription to their lab, tested, then in 2-3 days you get results in a sealed envelope (you need to go and collect). I think it's pretty much discrete unless you have a relative in Nawaloka lab.

Cheers.

Shane

ShaneMister
07-11-12, 02:45
Dear Shane,

When you channel do you have to give your NIC number (it is so for echannelling).

What about waiting time. Having to wait outside a STD Dr's room until your number is called is bit scary.

There were few names under echannelling. Whom did you got. Was it a general STD test, which covers all or did the Dr. Recomended test for few deceases only.

Any one knows any other way to get this done in a more discrete manner? Eg. Small place with less patients, do not mind if the cost is bit higher.

Thanks.NIC number. Yes, it is to channel the doctor, I don't think chanelling a STD doctor is any problem. There are certain requirements for Visa as well where you needed to produce a STD certificate (to prove HIV negative). As long as the STD test results are secret it would not be an issue. That's the most important thing. Also I have seen even couples meet STD doctors. Maybe they need to test before marriage or sex. So there is nothing to be scared of. I've seen girls going in, so why being a man you need to be scared? . It's better meet a doctor than keeping it inside and making it worse till it becomes critical. At that point you will regret.

Waiting time. It depends on Hospital. I used to go to Nawaloka, where there are so many rooms with patients. I used to sit close to a different room till my turn comes. I have even met my friends, where I easily get away saying I'm there to meet an ENT specialist for my Flem problems. If you book through echanelling you can get number 1 easily for certian doctors. So waiting time will be less. You just need to get close when the doctor comes.

Doctor. You need to search for S. T. D. Specialist, you can show your conditions or tell what happened, so they will know exactly what to do. You don't need to worry about what to test or not. Just tell the truth to the doctor. They will know lot better. I used to go to Specialist Doctor K. A. M. Ariyaratne. Just do exactly what doctor orders then you will be stress free.

Good luck.

Cheers.

Shane

Malan100
07-11-12, 04:26
Hello, isn't anyone there who knows about a 3some in SL? .atshane you can take 2 girls or more at the same time frm a MP. I tried once and it was good.

DizVibe
07-11-12, 06:43
BBBJ. Very low risk on HIV, but you can catch other STDs but none will be life threatning.

I have had BBBJs from Thai, British, Russian, Polish, Romanian, Chinese and Sri lankan women. Some may have been high risk.

So don't over stress urself, as you used protection for sex you are at very low risk, lets say risk is less than 1% for sure.

Cheers.

ShaneThanks man. I saw the doc, he said it's way too early to test for this episode as it hasn't been even 3 days.

I'm not worried about HIV or dying off the STD. The biggest stress is that I'll pass it on to my wife. If I do, we'll both need to get treated and I'll have to come clean with her and she'll never forgive me and my life will officially be hell for the rest of my life.

#2 is that I could have immunity to some disease and my wife may not. So, even if I don't develop symptoms she might catch it. Something like Clymedia which is said to be very common, can affect babies as well.

The reason I'm so worried is that I'm now feeling some slight pain in my scrotum and some slight burning in the junior. Neither are consistent. And maybe caused by other factors (I do a lot of exercise which sometimes lead to such pain). Till the day I see my report and see it negative, I'll be going through hell.

Coconuti
07-11-12, 15:38
Thanks.

Actually I do not have any symptoms. I am usually careful in mongering activities. I just like to get a thorough examination of my status, kind of a general test to cover all or most of STDs. I am not sure whether a doctor will direct me to a such general test. But will try anyway.

Any one knows other options. Kind of walking to a lab asking for a 'General STD test package' thing.

NIC number. Yes, it is to channel the doctor, I don't think chanelling a STD doctor is any problem. There are certain requirements for Visa as well where you needed to produce a STD certificate (to prove HIV negative). As long as the STD test results are secret it would not be an issue. That's the most important thing. Also I have seen even couples meet STD doctors. Maybe they need to test before marriage or sex. So there is nothing to be scared of. I've seen girls going in, so why being a man you need to be scared? . It's better meet a doctor than keeping it inside and making it worse till it becomes critical. At that point you will regret.

Waiting time. It depends on Hospital. I used to go to Nawaloka, where there are so many rooms with patients. I used to sit close to a different room till my turn comes. I have even met my friends, where I easily get away saying I'm there to meet an ENT specialist for my Flem problems. If you book through echanelling you can get number 1 easily for certian doctors. So waiting time will be less. You just need to get close when the doctor comes.

Doctor. You need to search for S. T. D. Specialist, you can show your conditions or tell what happened, so they will know exactly what to do. You don't need to worry about what to test or not. Just tell the truth to the doctor. They will know lot better. I used to go to Specialist Doctor K. Am Ariyaratne. Just do exactly what doctor orders then you will be stress free.

Good luck.

Cheers.

Shane

ShaneMister
07-11-12, 17:19
Thanks.

Actually I do not have any symptoms. I am usually careful in mongering activities. I just like to get a thorough examination of my status, kind of a general test to cover all or most of STDs. I am not sure whether a doctor will direct me to a such general test. But will try anyway.

Any one knows other options. Kind of walking to a lab asking for a 'General STD test package' thing.. No, you won't be able to find a general STD package test in SL. Also all STDs are not detected by blood. If you don't have any symptoms don't worry. Just get tested for HIV. If you get symptoms meet a doctor then.

Mongoosa
07-11-12, 19:43
Guys,

This forum has become a medical advice forum for STD.

ShaneMister
07-12-12, 02:37
Guys,

This forum has become a medical advice forum for STD.There's a seperate section for safe sex and advice in ISG. But I think in context of SL it is quite difficult to find answers there. So, why not people get aware of STDs and medical practices in SL in this forum? Anyway, we all wish to see some new mongering reports with new places and faces. But seems it's so dull where same MPs are being talked of. Knowing about STDs can be a life saver by the way if you are in to mongering. What I understood is that some know very little about STDs still.

Cheers.

Shane

Muthumala
07-12-12, 07:13
If everyone want to continue this discussion, one can start a new thread. Certainly colombo thread should only be used to discuss what ever it is meant to discuss.

There's a seperate section for safe sex and advice in ISG. But I think in context of SL it is quite difficult to find answers there. So, why not people get aware of STDs and medical practices in SL in this forum? Anyway, we all wish to see some new mongering reports with new places and faces. But seems it's so dull where same MPs are being talked of. Knowing about STDs can be a life saver by the way if you are in to mongering. What I understood is that some know very little about STDs still.

Cheers.

Shane

Destiny Child
07-12-12, 18:22
Thanks man. I saw the doc, he said it's way too early to test for this episode as it hasn't been even 3 days.

I'm not worried about HIV or dying off the STD. The biggest stress is that I'll pass it on to my wife. If I do, we'll both need to get treated and I'll have to come clean with her and she'll never forgive me and my life will officially be hell for the rest of my life.Perhaps it is time to make a promise with god to make you safe for this time and that you will never betray your wife again.

ShaneMister
07-13-12, 02:53
If everyone want to continue this discussion, one can start a new thread. Certainly colombo thread should only be used to discuss what ever it is meant to discuss.Excellent idea dude, will start a new thread for this. Else we may go off topic and ruin the purpose. Please everyone post STD / safe sex related discussions in new thread.

Cheers.

Shane

CoolNilesh
07-13-12, 11:07
atshane you can take 2 girls or more at the same time frm a MP. I tried once and it was good.Hi Bro;

Can you give some tips about the mps where I can take 2 girls at one time and what services they offer.

Thanks;

Nilesh

Colombo71
07-13-12, 16:03
Went to Sun*l the other day, asked for local girl since there was only one Chinese available and no thai available. Selected between 4 girls and took the youngest one. 25? Maybe.

The massage was not very good, touching without any punch or real massage experince. Extras was quickly discussed. Asked for a horrible amount and agreed 1000 for boob access and HJ. Said that none of the locals offer BJ.

Well into the job she started to discuss FS, not there, but would gladly come to any place. But for the price proposed. 10. 000, I thought was too much. Didn't discuss it further.

Girl 7/10.

Boobs 6/10. Small but nice.

Attitude 8/10.

Place 6/10. Small cubicles with simple curtains. 24/7 open so a big plus!

Will go again and try a Chinese is more than one is available. Anyone have info on the Chinese women there?

Doordielk
07-13-12, 18:06
Helloo all,

Do you guys know b2b massage place other than JH or any FL offfer B2B masssage.

Is S. NH. L available for B2B?

Or is this marine drive place offer B2B where KnightLancelot "Marine Drive Aurvedic Joint" refer?

Please Rpely or PM me.

Tharanga

ShaneMister
07-14-12, 05:22
Hi Bro;

Can you give some tips about the mps where I can take 2 girls at one time and what services they offer.

Thanks;

NileshYes, please. Does nyone know if 3some is possible in SH? If possible it should cost about 8-9k which is worth a try. But I don't like to ask them and get rejected. So, if anyone has tried please let me know.

Cheers.

Shane

Acne Lanka
07-14-12, 11:37
Hi Bro;

Thanks;

NileshAlmost all MPs provide this service. You have to pay double the entrance fee and double tips.

Colombo71
07-14-12, 14:44
This report is actually from some time back from Gl. Tow*s.

Quite expensive but I did not really care. Had been at the Beach Wadiya and didn't want to go far.

There was another customer already so I had to wait, they called for another girl to come (do they have a second branch?). It took some fifteen minutes before she arrived.

Massage was really good, no access though or extras. Got to talk to the other guy that had the massage by the "usual" girl. Told me that massage was not that good but that we was satisfied. (I assume he had gotten some extras or else, at that price, I would not have answered like that).

I would not go there again, too expensive, even though massage was good!

Girl 8/10 (But is was not the regular girl working there)

Massage 9/10.

Value for money 3/10 (No extras and too expensive)

Wismar
07-14-12, 18:49

Attitude 8/10.

Will go again and try a Chinese is more than one is available. Anyone have info on the Chinese women there?[/QUOTE]

Hi Colombo71,

I've been to said place twice, with Thais. Once I saw the Chinese Chicks and were old and heavily painted. Usually Chinese are more Money greedier than Thais, my personal idea is that the available Thais are younger and have more girls, the price difference is only 0. 5k, but please remember that you cannot expect BKK quality Thai girls here.

Wismar

ShaneMister
07-14-12, 20:10

Attitude 8/10.

Will go again and try a Chinese is more than one is available. Anyone have info on the Chinese women there?

Hi Colombo71,

I've been to said place twice, with Thais. Once I saw the Chinese Chicks and were old and heavily painted. Usually Chinese are more Money greedier than Thais, my personal idea is that the available Thais are younger and have more girls, the price difference is only 0. 5k, but please remember that you cannot expect BKK quality Thai girls here.

Wismar

I've been to Chinese, got FS, BBBJ. I was drunk with 3 of my frnds so don't rem everything.

Thai don't give FS. I've been once for Thai and got all except FS. Nude massage and BBBJ etc. But she also said FS is available with Chinese only.

Cheers.

Shane

Colombo71
07-15-12, 06:34
I've been to Chinese, got FS, BBBJ. I was drunk with 3 of my frnds so don't rem everything.

Thai don't give FS. I've been once for Thai and got all except FS. Nude massage and BBBJ etc. But she also said FS is available with Chinese only.

Cheers.

ShaneThanks for the info. Shame you don't remember anything, then you have to go again.

Colombo71
07-15-12, 06:37

WismarHmm, old Chinese heavily painted women sounds a like a turnoff. Better to go for a thai then.

Thanks for the info!

Godiwa
07-15-12, 07:24
Friends,

Looking forward.

Cheers,

ShaneMost places give. Place at Daisy v* in col 4 regularly offers 2 for one entrance and double tip. Place is a little unhygenic. Jayakon* place also gives 2 but for double entrance. Often the problem is two girls are some times shy and do not provide access in front of each other. Good luck!

ManeeshJP
07-15-12, 17:03
Hi everybody.

Is MP near kolpity junction still going on? My favourite part of a woman is their feet. Do you guys have experienced a descent looking girl with nice clean feet and legs from any place?

ManeeshJP
07-15-12, 17:12
Hi guys.

My favorite part of a woman is their feet. Who has experienced girls with decent look and clean nice feet? In which MP?

Ricardino12
07-15-12, 20:21
Yeah threesome is nor reccomended in MPs in SL mostly. One of the essential things is the fact that they not try to rip you more as they have stronger power. So they say a lot and offer very less.

Most places give. Place at Daisy v* in col 4 regularly offers 2 for one entrance and double tip. Place is a little unhygenic. Jayakon* place also gives 2 but for double entrance. Often the problem is two girls are some times shy and do not provide access in front of each other. Good luck!

Muthumala
07-16-12, 05:42
You are absolutely right.

Unlike real pros MP girls do things discreetly from their own colleagues working at the same place. They perform less when taken in pairs. Some could be shy but some just want to hide what they do from others.

I have had the best 3sum at a MP at JG mount. Not too sure whether JG is open now. Latest experience of a 3sum for me happened at a MP in dehiwala. Experience was not that exceptional, but ok. I had FS with one girl in the presence of the other girl.

I have had some wonderful 3 sums at few *****houses. Waiting for such an experience again.

Most places give. Place at Daisy v* in col 4 regularly offers 2 for one entrance and double tip. Place is a little unhygenic. Jayakon* place also gives 2 but for double entrance. Often the problem is two girls are some times shy and do not provide access in front of each other. Good luck!

Ricardino12
07-16-12, 06:51
So many sex hungry people these days. Damn wish I cud be hungry for it. Any tips people?

Knight Lancelot
07-16-12, 09:50
Helloo all,

Do you guys know b2b massage place other than JH or any FL offfer B2B masssage.

Is S. NH. L available for B2B?

Or is this marine drive place offer B2B where KnightLancelot "Marine Drive Aurvedic Joint" refer?

Please Rpely or PM me.

TharangaNope, the Marine Drive place doesn't offer B2B. Neither S&H does.

In the recent past, the only place known to me is JH.

Knight Lancelot
07-16-12, 09:58
Went to Sun*l the other day, asked for local girl since there was only one Chinese available and no thai available. Selected between 4 girls and took the youngest one. 25? Maybe.

The massage was not very good, touching without any punch or real massage experince. Extras was quickly discussed. Asked for a horrible amount and agreed 1000 for boob access and HJ. Said that none of the locals offer BJ.

Well into the job she started to discuss FS, not there, but would gladly come to any place. But for the price proposed. 10. 000, I thought was too much. Didn't discuss it further.

Girl 7/10.

Attitude 8/10.

Will go again and try a Chinese is more than one is available. Anyone have info on the Chinese women there?ChineseatSH are not bad. They usually have a mix of old and young ladies. They will present themselves for selection first. Usually provide good a good massage. FS is on the menu, price to be negotiated. Some quote high whereas with some, you can bargain. Ask for a well separated room, there are some curtain separated rooms.

Colombo71
07-16-12, 17:24
Stumble over the easy way to finding the Hit Ads (and it will save you 50 rupies) :

http://sundaytimes.newspaperdirect.com/epaper/viewer.aspx

The Spa section starts at page 148. Happy mongering

Colombo71
07-16-12, 17:27
Or maybe if that link does not work, then try: http://epaper.lk/

It is the Hitad Part 1, page 148-150

Neil Patrick
07-17-12, 05:43
Or maybe if that link does not work, then try:

http://epaper.lk/

It is the Hitad Part 1, page 148-150It's not free I guess?

Neil Patrick
07-17-12, 05:48
Hi everybody.

Is MP near kolpity junction still going on? My favourite part of a woman is their feet. Do you guys have experienced a descent looking girl with nice clean feet and legs from any place?I think you are referring to Nirovin. It's long dead and resting in peace.

BTW, there are a couple of girlsatAl*k* which has really nice legs and I assume their feet are the same. But I'm not sure whether they'd remove the shoes for you as they are pretty strict regarding non massage activities.

Neil Patrick
07-17-12, 05:52

Unlike real pros MP girls do things discreetly from their own colleagues working at the same place. They perform less when taken in pairs. Some could be shy but some just want to hide what they do from others.

I have had the best 3sum at a MP at JG mount. Not too sure whether JG is open now. Latest experience of a 3sum for me happened at a MP in dehiwala. Experience was not that exceptional, but ok. I had FS with one girl in the presence of the other girl.

I have had some wonderful 3 sums at few *houses. Waiting for such an experience again.I too had the best 3someatJG. With N*mm* and another fair busted woman that I cannot remember the name. M removed all her clothes as it was near the closure time, I pounded her while the other girl was licking my balls. Wow that was quite memorable. Good old days. BTW I saw JG advertising as JG Spa in HitAds. I guess they are back to business with some legit face-lift.

Anyone tried going there recently?

Ricardino12
07-17-12, 06:41
The below post was meant to be.

So many sex hungry people these days. Damn wish I cud be LESS hungry for it. Any tips people?

So many sex hungry people these days. Damn wish I cud be hungry for it. Any tips people?

Colombo71
07-17-12, 10:30
It's not free I guess?Well, I managed to print all the relevant pages without any problems, I did not even have to register or to do anything special. To me it looked like it was all ready available.

Colombo71
07-17-12, 10:36
BTW I saw JG advertising as JG Spa in HitAds. I guess they are back to business with some legit face-lift.

Anyone tried going there recently?Is it the same address as before?

Doordielk
07-17-12, 16:33
Nope, the Marine Drive place doesn't offer B2B. Neither S&H does.

In the recent past, the only place known to me is JH.Thanks Mate for the info.

Do you ha any idea about FL's whos offer B2B or nude massage with all inclusive?

Thanks in advance.

Tharanga.

Oki Doki
07-18-12, 05:00
Last Friday, I SW dis spa when I on my way to kot*aw. Its an open place so bit eazy to find. Looks full professional aurweda spot. But I feel there s somthng and it. Do you guys knw dis place? Its situated and Kot*w*.P*l*the*la Road. Iam usually going dis road but never seen dis place before. I feel that its kinda new place. Any luck?

Plague
07-18-12, 06:19
It's not free I guess?No it's not. I just bought the papers (Times and Observer) for the hit ads. Searched through it to find OE's number so I can call in advance and book. But couldn't find their ad last weekend in both hit ads. Saw others but don't know which ones provide special services. Must start doing some checking with the names and abbreviations posted here.

ManeeshJP
07-18-12, 08:15
Guys where is this pace Al*k* give me some details. I'm really depressed and I pretty much need this. Where to find a girl who only gives a HJ.

Gonas
07-18-12, 14:38
I too had the best 3someatJG. With N*mm* and another fair busted woman that I cannot remember the name. M removed all her clothes as it was near the closure time, I pounded her while the other girl was licking my balls. Wow that was quite memorable. Good old days. BTW I saw JG advertising as JG Spa in HitAds. I guess they are back to business with some legit face-lift.

Anyone tried going there recently?I went there got FS from ni**i 2 sundays ago. Place is back to normal as usual. I went there in the morning. However some regulars like cha*ri are no longer there after the raid.

DarkLord123
07-18-12, 16:25
Guyz,

I'm new to this site. I'm pretty much stressed out these days with exams coming up. Can you suggest me places where I can get FS. I'm from Dehiwela would love if I could find some plcs near Dehiwela.

Thanks

DarkLord123
07-18-12, 16:32
Guyz I'm new to this site. I'm stressed out these days with exams coming up. Can you suggest me few places where I could get FS. I live in dehiwela would love if I could find a place nearby.

Thanks

ShaneMister
07-18-12, 17:09
I went there got FS from ni**i 2 sundays ago. Place is back to normal as usual. I went there in the morning. However some regulars like cha*ri are no longer there after the raid.Sounds great. How much will 1 girl be? Also the tip for FS? So I can calculate for 3some.

Cheers.

Shane

Neil Patrick
07-19-12, 03:22
Guys where is this pace Al*k* give me some details. I'm really depressed and I pretty much need this. Where to find a girl who only gives a HJ.Do you have pm? I tried to send you a message but no luck.

Neil Patrick
07-19-12, 03:26
Last Friday, I SW dis spa when I on my way to kot*aw. Its an open place so bit eazy to find. Looks full professional aurweda spot. But I feel there s somthng and it. Do you guys knw dis place? Its situated and Kot*w*.P*l*the*la Road. Iam usually going dis road but never seen dis place before. I feel that its kinda new place. Any luck?They have been advertising in hit ad for ages so I think it's nothing new. But haven't been there ever. So I'm not to comment about internals.

NP

Mahinda Bandara
07-19-12, 07:17
Any news of Rizana? Is she back in Business?

Sunils
07-19-12, 07:27
Hi frndz,

Like to share some experience I had last few weeks.

First went to MP near odel kiru*ne.

Good news is that ni. Mi who used to work at norovin is now there. So I took her. But in this plc only BJ and shake. Access to all part. I got good information from her. She told Asha is now working at orc. Then I asked is that asha frm kandy. She said yes, so must be the one worked at nirovin.

Then on another day tried Suduw*a plc.

Few good girls are there but the place is not very clean. I took a girl called sac. Thanks for acne (One of our senior member) for telling her name. She is perfect.

Oki Doki
07-19-12, 08:33
They have been advertising in hit ad for ages so I think it's nothing new. But haven't been there ever. So I'm not to comment about internals.

NPR you talking about sit*are*you spot in kottawa? Well I knw that please, but dis s not that spot. Actually sit*are*you spot in kottawa rit. But dis one is and Pi*iya*dla, Ko*t*wa Road. Near to the siddamulla area. Have you been there? Is it and hit ad? Well I would lk to knw condition and there. Hoping to go.

Oki Doki
07-19-12, 08:56
Well couple f days bck I went 2 the al*k* spa. Which I thnk one f the bst place arnd and very hygienic. I have bn there so many times and dats my favrt spot. I alwys takes my favorite girls in there, but dt day I thought I shd try a new one. So ask the lady and got the girl name Cha*il. Well actualy I thnk she's the lowest rated girl in there comparing to others. Bit fatty too.

So I thought I dd a mistake by selectng a new grl. But what to do. So I wnt in, had a bit chit chat on go on.

Well I like 2 say she knws her job really well. Had a great msg. Then came to xtrs.

Guys I really like to say that she did that really well. As you all knw we olny cn gt shake in there. But she knws, how to happy the customer. Had a great time.

So I like to say dt if anyone wnts to try a new girl in there, go for her.

Well you may feel bit bad when you see her first, comparng to others in there. But trust me she knws her job well.

Cheers!

Neil Patrick
07-19-12, 13:58
Any news of Rizana? Is she back in Business?Last time I saw her she was few months pregnant and was with Aja (the famous tep guy). I was offered to bang her but I didn't like the idea. This was many months back and she must have given birth.

NP

Plague
07-19-12, 15:39
after getting advices from seniors and lot of precautions, i gave my 1st try to oe yesterday. took me a while to find the place as the tuk tuk guy didn't know where l*s t*s was at. after asking another tuk tuk guy in there, we found it and then had to circle around both streets next to it as i didn't know which street we were supposed to go through. then finally found the place.

must have gone early as i was the only guy there (nobody on the couch) and most of them were standing there relaxed. paid the entrance fee and asked for p* as she was recommended by seniors. my bad luck she had taken the day off. i couldn't find the ad for oe on hitads (checked both times and observer) so couldn't book in advance.

was a bit disappointed but decided to just pick one of the others in there. i couldn't remember the other names mentioned by seniors so just went with whom i thought looked better. saw a pretty girl amongst a few aunty types. she had a "i don't care" look which kind of made me worry but i picked her as she was the better looking one in the crowd.

found out her name was r*i. once inside the room, she was very friendly. had a bit of trouble talking as i couldn't remember sinhalese properly after being absent in sl for a long time. she understood english and was able to talk in broken english. flirted a little bit while she gave me a sob story about a bed ridden father, poor mother and two younger brothers. she told me she was 21 (looked early 20s but not 21. maybe 24-25) and that she used to work in trade before the market went down and now she is working there for her family. didn't believe it but pretended like i did.

she easily figured out that i'm a recent return to sl because eventhough i look srilankan, my speech pattern and unable to talk fluent sinhalese was a dead give away. when we got down to the extra services, she was saying that her regulars paid her 3000 or 4000 while foreigners gave her 7000 or 8000. and this was for shake and touch. i kept saying that she would make more money than me at that rate and she said that her regulars are not coming to oe anymore. said she doesn't go out so her only income is from the tips. we kept bargaining until we settled for 1, 500 for shake, touch and dfk. wasn't sure if that price was reasonable as it was my 1st time in sl after a long time and by that time with her massaging and flirting, i wasn't thinking too much with my upper head. she asked me payment up front but i told her i will pay after service and payment will depend on service quality. she said she had customers who just left without payment in the past but i assured her i won't do the same.

she then started working while letting me touch her up and down. dfk'd a few times but she seemed inexperienced on that. told me to be soft in my touch downstairs as she was a virgin (not sure if that was true). played with my chest nipples paying a lot of attention to it. she wasn't willing to give me a bj or let me suck on her be*bs. said that they regularly check through the peephole and if they see it, she will get kicked out of the place.

after working on me for a while, she kept asking if i was done or not. apparently i last for a long time according to her. her usual customers pop quite fast so having to work on me for a while was tiring her hands. told her she could use her mouth instead but she refused. she kept working on me anyway. after some time, i finally came and she was tired.

she said that her mood was a bit upset with me not paying her usual 3000. that 1500 was for the old people in there and not for her. told her that if she wanted more, i expect more than just a shake. she gave me her number and told me to call next time. she also said that i seemed like a nice person so if i want, she can come out but the maximum she would do is bj and no more. i didn't bother asking how much she wanted for that. i just pretended that i will take her out sometime.

she didn't let me take any pictures. told me that another girl got kicked out because of pictures taken that was circulating in the internet. she said that she didn't want her brothers to see them while surfing online.

name : r*i.

face : 7/10 (very nice looking)

body : 8/10 slim and sexy.

boobs : average.

gfe : 7/10 (very friendly even with broken english. only annoyed me with the money bargaining part)

massage : average. wasn't really expecting much so didn't worry. went through the whole routine though.

hj : 8/10 (had a decent rythem going and knows where the sensitive parts in the body are)

bj : nope.

fj : nope.

kissing : yes.

frenching : yes.

dmg : 1500 (entrance) + 1500.

wir : yes. once more just to see if she treats me better and thinks of me as regular. if the same attitude with money demand, then will get p. i can get full fs for a decent cost.

i was a bit put down with her constant hinting of higher payment by her other customers. just because i couldn't speak sinhalese shouldn't mean i let myself get ripped off. i really have to relearn sinhalese atleast for this. i also forgot to ask for oe's number as well for advance booking. next time i should get the number first before going in.

Coconuti
07-19-12, 16:25
I don't think you should just go and ask the counter to provide two girls. The best way to go is, once you get a regular, ask her whether she can bring in another friend. So that she knows what your expectations are.

I have had some wonderful 3 sums at few *houses. Waiting for such an experience again.

Eddboy
07-19-12, 19:14
SH Visit.

Find Colombo post becoming dry. Thought adding something.

Recently visited SH and opted for Local talent after recommendation from a friend of mine. He said FS is possible with Local talents too.

Found FS is not provided at all and whole idea was a waste. Should have checked Mt. For better option at M*l* Akka's place.

Anyway, this local talent requested 2, 000- saying we usually ask for 3, 000/= from foreign customers. Since I requested for FS at any cost from the beginning, I was able to get her down to 1000/= for extras. But she provided only top access and HJ. Nothing else. She was pissed off that I was able to bargain her down to 1000/= and I was more like the last customer for her. She had none during the whole day. I forgot her name but, she is from South (Weligama, I guess) Her boobs were really amazing to feel, kind of soft but firm boobs with big nipple. She said not having any kids though.

Anyway, Personally I think these girls are charging way to extras charge and all mongers should united to bring the price down. Even for Thai at the same place I gave 2, 000/= for much better service. More like B2B. This is way to poor service to pay that much. 1000/= should be maximum.

Hope others will agree. Otherwise regular mongers will have to bare this extra expenses.

Eddboy
07-19-12, 19:19
I saw few posts depicting girls wearing uniform T-shirts. Wants to clarify the matter.

Is this the place at S*g*are*a place or near the Tailors?

I was out of the country for few months and returned recently. Need to know what are the locations which were raided recently by the LE.

Please kind enough to enlighten me.

BoyShares
07-20-12, 02:05
after getting advices from seniors and lot of precautions, i gave my 1st try to oe yesterday. took me a while to find the place as the tuk tuk guy didn't know where l*s t*s was at. after asking another tuk tuk guy in there, we found it and then had to circle around both streets next to it as i didn't know which street we were supposed to go through. then finally found the place.

must have gone early as i was the only guy there (nobody on the couch) and most of them were standing there relaxed. paid the entrance fee and asked for p* as she was recommended by seniors. my bad luck she had taken the day off. i couldn't find the ad for oe on hitads (checked both times and observer) so couldn't book in advance.

was a bit disappointed but decided to just pick one of the others in there. i couldn't remember the other names mentioned by seniors so just went with whom i thought looked better. saw a pretty girl amongst a few aunty types. she had a "i don't care" look which kind of made me worry but i picked her as she was the better looking one in the crowd.

found out her name was r*i. once inside the room, she was very friendly. had a bit of trouble talking as i couldn't remember sinhalese properly after being absent in sl for a long time. she understood english and was able to talk in broken english. flirted a little bit while she gave me a sob story about a bed ridden father, poor mother and two younger brothers. she told me she was 21 (looked early 20s but not 21. maybe 24-25) and that she used to work in trade before the market went down and now she is working there for her family. didn't believe it but pretended like i did.

she easily figured out that i'm a recent return to sl because eventhough i look srilankan, my speech pattern and unable to talk fluent sinhalese was a dead give away. when we got down to the extra services, she was saying that her regulars paid her 3000 or 4000 while foreigners gave her 7000 or 8000. and this was for shake and touch. i kept saying that she would make more money than me at that rate and she said that her regulars are not coming to oe anymore. said she doesn't go out so her only income is from the tips. we kept bargaining until we settled for 1, 500 for shake, touch and dfk. wasn't sure if that price was reasonable as it was my 1st time in sl after a long time and by that time with her massaging and flirting, i wasn't thinking too much with my upper head. she asked me payment up front but i told her i will pay after service and payment will depend on service quality. she said she had customers who just left without payment in the past but i assured her i won't do the same.

she then started working while letting me touch her up and down. dfk'd a few times but she seemed inexperienced on that. told me to be soft in my touch downstairs as she was a virgin (not sure if that was true). played with my chest nipples paying a lot of attention to it. she wasn't willing to give me a bj or let me suck on her be*bs. said that they regularly check through the peephole and if they see it, she will get kicked out of the place.

after working on me for a while, she kept asking if i was done or not. apparently i last for a long time according to her. her usual customers pop quite fast so having to work on me for a while was tiring her hands. told her she could use her mouth instead but she refused. she kept working on me anyway. after some time, i finally came and she was tired.

she said that her mood was a bit upset with me not paying her usual 3000. that 1500 was for the old people in there and not for her. told her that if she wanted more, i expect more than just a shake. she gave me her number and told me to call next time. she also said that i seemed like a nice person so if i want, she can come out but the maximum she would do is bj and no more. i didn't bother asking how much she wanted for that. i just pretended that i will take her out sometime.

she didn't let me take any pictures. told me that another girl got kicked out because of pictures taken that was circulating in the internet. she said that she didn't want her brothers to see them while surfing online.

name : r*i.

face : 7/10 (very nice looking)

body : 8/10 slim and sexy.

boobs : average.

gfe : 7/10 (very friendly even with broken english. only annoyed me with the money bargaining part)

massage : average. wasn't really expecting much so didn't worry. went through the whole routine though.

hj : 8/10 (had a decent rythem going and knows where the sensitive parts in the body are)

bj : nope.

fj : nope.

kissing : yes.

frenching : yes.

dmg : 1500 (entrance) + 1500.

wir : yes. once more just to see if she treats me better and thinks of me as regular. if the same attitude with money demand, then will get p. i can get full fs for a decent cost.

i was a bit put down with her constant hinting of higher payment by her other customers. just because i couldn't speak sinhalese shouldn't mean i let myself get ripped off. i really have to relearn sinhalese atleast for this. i also forgot to ask for oe's number as well for advance booking. next time i should get the number first before going in.thank you for the report plague. you got scratched off by a pro, but you have been clever enough not to get totally ripped off. all seniors please take note of this story. this is a character that has been talked enough about in this forum. quite a lot of usual story line except for the pricing. then again i think they all would do that when they feel a certain person might throw in a heavy. i donno. youl to decide. i think if anyone is goint to opt for her again, it should only be for her gfe. i think at best all should limit her to hj (+- dfk) for 1000 tip (maximum). else this whole thing won't be do-able for any of us pretty soon.

thanks again plague for the report.

DJLevin
07-20-12, 10:19
I have been taking your tips for long time and thought of listing one of my channels. I know a small time actress, about 26 years. She lives in Bell*wil. She live with another actresses both are available, prior appointment needed. Happens at her place, no cost very safe. Park the car at the temple and go.

She charge 10k, two hours. Two or three sessions. Does a bloody good job. If anyone interested I can give the contact but do not know how. I also need call her before you call.

Eddboy
07-20-12, 11:15
I was the early bird to the location. (In fact too early as I found out later.) Went there around 9 Am and was not there much of a selection. I told them will return later and went after 30 min. Since, today is Friday. I was bit concerned due to the threat of LE. As per the previous report talents were good enough.

But, since I am too early had to chose from several fatty ones. I chosen a fair fat ones among five girls who were available. Which was a mistake in the first place. She seemed in mid 30's. GFE some what ok but, not good enough.

Name . Dammi (No need hiding due to the whole experience)

Massage. 1000/=

GFE. 4/10.

Massage. 4/10 (I had authentic massages before. So this is the rating that I can give) But, she knows at least something about it. Took total of 15 min for whole thing. Then came extras. She requested for a tip for better service. Then I asked for FS (Which I heard that they provide) Then she said let's do that correctly, you have to pay the counter 3000- and for her 2, 000/= I was in a mood That I am willing to pay whatever and of course my balls took over the brains. Finally, I ended up agreeing to her. Once I paid the money then came all clauses. \

1) No kissing of boobs, Having a baby. She actually lactating.

2) No fingering down under. (said. No need you have something to insert, why you do that?)

3) No touching of clit. Said not required.

(BJ was offered for about 1 min under the rain coat but, I did not feel anything.)

When she undressed I realize how bad she looks. She have a serious size tummy and really turned me off with her naked looks. (I felt really sorry for myself!) I was already paid by then and could not reverse my decision. Could not bring my junior to the maximum erection and shot my load purposely in very quick time. In fact I am not shamed to accept that is very short indeed and she must have earned one of the most easiest 2000/=. By the time I came out of the room. I saw 2-3 young girls in early 20's. I knew what sort of a mistake I made.

Location is bit dangerous from LE due to the way they conduct FS. Hygiene not the best but manageable since I was expecting the worst scenarios. Well whether I go back. Maybe to check the other talents.

Total damage. 3000 + 2000 (tip, upfront)

Today is an experience that I will never want to repeat. Hope you mongers will not face the same. Anyway. Whatever doesn't kill me will make my junior more harder.

Colombo71
07-20-12, 12:00
SH Visit.

Find Colombo post becoming dry. Thought adding something.

Recently visited SH and opted for Local talent after recommendation from a friend of mine. He said FS is possible with Local talents too.

Found FS is not provided at all and whole idea was a waste. Should have checked Mt. For better option at M*l* Akka's place.

Anyway, this local talent requested 2, 000- saying we usually ask for 3, 000/= from foreign customers. Since I requested for FS at any cost from the beginning, I was able to get her down to 1000/= for extras. But she provided only top access and HJ. Nothing else. She was pissed off that I was able to bargain her down to 1000/= and I was more like the last customer for her. She had none during the whole day. I forgot her name but, she is from South (Weligama, I guess) Her boobs were really amazing to feel, kind of soft but firm boobs with big nipple. She said not having any kids though.

Anyway, Personally I think these girls are charging way to extras charge and all mongers should united to bring the price down. Even for Thai at the same place I gave 2, 000/= for much better service. More like B2B. This is way to poor service to pay that much. 1000/= should be maximum.

Hope others will agree. Otherwise regular mongers will have to bare this extra expenses.I totally agree. I had a really hard time getting it down to a 1000, also for a limited access HJ. They are gready at this place taking into consideration that the entrance is quite high.

Ricardino12
07-20-12, 12:22
Sanju aka Sachi

The old OE lals is now at a new place under the name Sachi.

So the story in short, went to the MP at about 630 PM after checking with the manager of the place who said its a one hour service. Paid entry fee and went inside. Sachi aka Sanju sed she chargres 3000 for FS and 2000 for BBJ and feeling her assets. So session started up with basic mssage which she finished in 5 mins and then was hurring up saying she had to go. I sed the mgr said its a hour servce and she said she had to go soon and ended service super quick. So overall bad service and now she looks very used up.

Plague
07-20-12, 14:21
Thank you for the report plague. You got scratched off by a pro, but you have been clever enough not to get totally ripped off. All seniors please take note of this story. This is a character that has been talked enough about in this forum. Quite a lot of usual story line except for the pricing. Then again I think they all would do that when they feel a certain person might throw in a heavy. I donno. Youl to decide. I think if anyone is goint to opt for her again, it should only be for her GFE. I think at best all should limit her to HJ (+- DFK) for 1000 tip (maximum). Else this whole thing won't be do-able for any of us pretty soon.

Thanks again plague for the report.I had a feeling it was a rip off. I may have been able to negotiate better if I knew Sinhalese. It was a dead give away which handicapped my negotiation. I wonder if I should just walk away if she doesn't come down to 1000. The entrance would be a waste if I do. I mean I'm not going there for a massage.

Or I can avoid her and try others. What would seniors' advice be? Try again or just go for others?

Forgot to mention, the place was nice and clean. Shower was broken but bed was clean and room had a door. So environment wise, it is a nice place.

Mahinda Bandara
07-20-12, 15:51
Machan Neil have you taken her before if so pl PM me full details of the session. Yiou had with her.

BoyShares
07-20-12, 15:51
most of you guys might know these. bit old; but some still useful. for the benefit of those who haven't seen these before.

http://srilankanspa.********.com/

http://lmd.lk/livingcolomboguide/category/lcg/beauty/spas/

http://www.thereadpage.net/news/adds1/salon/spas.htm

http://srilankabodymassage.********.com/

good luck. be safe peeps

DarkLord123
07-20-12, 18:36
I have been taking your tips for long time and thought of listing one of my channels. I know a small time actress, about 26 years. She lives in Bell*wil. She live with another actresses both are available, prior appointment needed. Happens at her place, no cost very safe. Park the car at the temple and go.

She charge 10k, two hours. Two or three sessions. Does a bloody good job. If anyone interested I can give the contact but do not know how. I also need call her before you call.Bro can I get the contact.

Will I be able to get a threesome? I'm willing to pay extra.

Kama Tools
07-20-12, 19:56
Hi Fellow Mongers,

I went to JH today after a booking and was assigned room no 3. I know that the room was pretty ok from my previous experience. Few mins later a good looking girl said hi and asked me if she was ok. She looked new and sexy to me so I said ok. When she came back she really looked great esply her boobs. Had the routine wash and massage. Everything was good until this point. Them came the b2b question and I said yes as usual. She mumbled something and went for a quick wash and came back with the cream and started b2b with me lying face down as usual. After a few mins was asked to turn around and started b2b again and the looks of her doing b2b on me sent a wakeup call to JR and I started responding. And tried to touch her boobs. She immediately stopped and said pay money first. I asked for what? And guess what she said for touching her! Hollyat$atI told her I am a regular there and told her not to act smart. She started insisting 2K for touching her and 4K for BJ and FS was not even in the menu! I thought that she must be joking. Iam used to getting FS everything I visit JH and got pissed off when she tried to stick to her menu. After seeing me getting a bit worked up she offered to give a HJ and tried to do it and I was in no mood for that. Gave her a piece of my mind and took a quick wash and came out. Ofcourse no tips. On the way out the madam smiled and asked if everything was ok and I told her what I have to. Told her to pack off those back to where they come from if they are not willing to work here. Lot of you guys will think this will not have any impact. But it did!

There were two fellow mongers who where there waiting and one has already paid and the other was about to pay. We all joined as a team and walked out after getting the refund for the other monger. I dropped them at SH and went back home as a happy man.

All these service providers think we are doing something illegal and won't fight back if we get ripped off. But we have to show them who is the boss at least once in a way.

KT

Hall Pass
07-21-12, 03:35

She charge 10k, two hours. Two or three sessions. Does a bloody good job. If anyone interested I can give the contact but do not know how. I also need call her before you call.Hi could you send me details on facebook to hall pass.

Eddboy
07-21-12, 05:52
Hi Fellow Mongers,

I went to JH today after a booking and was assigned room no 3. I know that the room was pretty ok from my previous experience. Few mins later a good looking girl said hi and asked me if she was ok. She looked new and sexy to me so I said ok. When she came back she really looked great esply her boobs. Had the routine wash and massage. Everything was good until this point. Them came the b2b question and I said yes as usual. She mumbled something and went for a quick wash and came back with the cream and started b2b with me lying face down as usual. After a few mins was asked to turn around and started b2b again and the looks of her doing b2b on me sent a wakeup call to JR and I started responding. And tried to touch her boobs. She immediately stopped and said pay money first. I asked for what? And guess what she said for touching her! Hollyat$atI told her I am a regular there and told her not to act smart. She started insisting 2K for touching her and 4K for BJ and FS was not even in the menu! I thought that she must be joking. Iam used to getting FS everything I visit JH and got pissed off when she tried to stick to her menu. After seeing me getting a bit worked up she offered to give a HJ and tried to do it and I was in no mood for that. Gave her a piece of my mind and took a quick wash and came out. Ofcourse no tips. On the way out the madam smiled and asked if everything was ok and I told her what I have to. Told her to pack off those back to where they come from if they are not willing to work here. Lot of you guys will think this will not have any impact. But it did!

There were two fellow mongers who where there waiting and one has already paid and the other was about to pay. We all joined as a team and walked out after getting the refund for the other monger. I dropped them at SH and went back home as a happy man.

All these service providers think we are doing something illegal and won't fight back if we get ripped off. But we have to show them who is the boss at least once in a way.

KTWell Done mate, Hats off to you. Well played.

Malli Chutty
07-21-12, 07:26

I have had some wonderful 3 sums at few *houses. Waiting for such an experience again.Yes machan JG is opened again. I called today to check it. And its open. Dnt knw old girlsrthere but hoping to have a visit.

Katkuga
07-21-12, 09:59
I totally agree. I had a really hard time getting it down to a 1000, also for a limited access HJ. They are gready at this place taking into consideration that the entrance is quite high.Thanks for the report bro. Been going to SH several times and taken Thai and Chinese a couple of times and not been disappointed. Thought of going today to try a local but didn't want to take a chance after reading your report.

I need to find another place or two besides SH cause the last few times I went to get some action was at SH. Need a change badly cause Thai is what I usually take here and I have now had a few instances where I have taken the same girl twice.

So I see some reports on JP Spa, might check that out. How about this place down Sagara road? Saw a few reports but how are the girls?

Comments anyone?

Katkuga
07-21-12, 10:05

She charge 10k, two hours. Two or three sessions. Does a bloody good job. If anyone interested I can give the contact but do not know how. I also need call her before you call.Sounds interesting. I don't have PM facility so can you send details to [Email address deleted by Admin] please.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

CoolNilesh
07-21-12, 10:54

She charge 10k, two hours. Two or three sessions. Does a bloody good job. If anyone interested I can give the contact but do not know how. I also need call her before you call.The best way to communicate is by getting a membership and it will cost you so little compared to the value of information you are getting. Can you jst hint at who these two actresses are.

Thanks;

Nilesh

Eddboy
07-21-12, 16:34
Thanks for the report bro. Been going to SH several times and taken Thai and Chinese a couple of times and not been disappointed. Thought of going today to try a local but didn't want to take a chance after reading your report.

I need to find another place or two besides SH cause the last few times I went to get some action was at SH. Need a change badly cause Thai is what I usually take here and I have now had a few instances where I have taken the same girl twice.

So I see some reports on JP Spa, might check that out. How about this place down Sagara road? Saw a few reports but how are the girls?

Comments anyone?S*a*g*are* Road: (SS). Report is available. Please go through that. Good talents available as it seems. Happy mongering

ManeeshJP
07-21-12, 16:36

She charge 10k, two hours. Two or three sessions. Does a bloody good job. If anyone interested I can give the contact but do not know how. I also need call her before you call.Please mail me at [Email address deleted by Admin]. Tell me more about her.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

Eddboy
07-21-12, 18:45
http://www.thesundayleader.lk/2012/03/04/prostitution-rings-in-colombo/

In a website online. Acting as a sex guide, this website gives in-depth information on how to 'score' one in all parts of the world, including Sri Lanka. One satisfied customer explains his experience at this massage parlor.Above must have seen by many mongers by now. This is just to remind you guys about the threat we have. Not only LE. Be safe, keep your reports to your self. Better not brag to people who doesn't approve our sort of behavior. Just some thought to think about

Oki Doki
07-21-12, 18:48
Hi Fellow Mongers,

KTYa agree with you. Well played. I think dats the way to go. Cheers!

Hall Pass
07-22-12, 09:37

She charge 10k, two hours. Two or three sessions. Does a bloody good job. If anyone interested I can give the contact but do not know how. I also need call her before you call.Please email me at [Email address deleted by Admin]

CrashLCD
07-23-12, 17:06

She charge 10k, two hours. Two or three sessions. Does a bloody good job. If anyone interested I can give the contact but do not know how. I also need call her before you call.Can you share the contact with me?

Acne Lanka
07-23-12, 17:14
http://sundaytimes.lk/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=20497:massage-clinic-was-a-brothel&catid=1:latest-news&Itemid=547

Heard from another fellow monger that it's still operating.

CrashLCD
07-23-12, 20:01
Hi fellow mongers,

I'm new to mongering scene in sri lanka. Lived in australia and recently moved here. I don't have any contacts. Would you guys mind sharing a contact or two?

Thanks

DJLevin
07-24-12, 06:29
Can you share the contact with me?Can do inbox on [Email address deleted by Admin].

DJLevin
07-24-12, 06:34
The best way to communicate is by getting a membership and it will cost you so little compared to the value of information you are getting. Can you jst hint at who these two actresses are.

Thanks;

NileshCcan do inbox on mylogin [Email address deleted by Admin] do inbox on [Email address deleted by Admin].

Plague
07-24-12, 07:33
I'm curious about what happens to mongers caught in a raid. Anyone know what the cops will do? Will it be in the papers and family gets notified? Or will they fine you and you just pay it discretely? If so, how much is the fine? Just want to know what to expect in worst case scenario.

Neil Patrick
07-24-12, 17:39
I'm curious about what happens to mongers caught in a raid. Anyone know what the cops will do? Will it be in the papers and family gets notified? Or will they fine you and you just pay it discretely? If so, how much is the fine? Just want to know what to expect in worst case scenario.The usual protocol is that you are released with out any issue. But this may differ on many factors. The LE in SL are an ugly breed. So you could never know what would happen. Sometimes if you seem to be nervous and shocked they might try to get some money out of you. So just be calm and be cool. But in some cases you might be taken to the Police and be released after a couple of hours. So best thing is to avoiding the high risk areas and high risk days / times. I have a little knowledge about the law, but with that little I think they cannot fine the mongers. Experts please correct me if I'm wrong.

NP

Inosha
07-24-12, 18:18
From what I have heard, prostitution itself is not illegal according to our laws. It only becomes illegal under the brothels ordinance, where a 3rd party profits from prostitution. Can someone who knows the law well please enlighten us on the topic? If I am correct there is no law against freelancers.

BoyShares
07-25-12, 01:03
The usual protocol is that you are released with out any issue. But this may differ on many factors. The LE in SL are an ugly breed. So you could never know what would happen. Sometimes if you seem to be nervous and shocked they might try to get some money out of you. So just be calm and be cool. But in some cases you might be taken to the Police and be released after a couple of hours. So best thing is to avoiding the high risk areas and high risk days / times. I have a little knowledge about the law, but with that little I think they cannot fine the mongers. Experts please correct me if I'm wrong.

NPWhat are high risk areas and high risk times?

What are safe zones?

(I know there might not be a permanent answer. But in your opinion.)

Kama Tools
07-25-12, 05:52
What are high risk areas and high risk times?

What are safe zones?

(I know there might not be a permanent answer. But in your opinion.) FRIDAYS. Gives more leverage to LE.

And month ENDS. Forces them due to financial situation.

KT

Factual
07-25-12, 06:18
Hi Everyone,

I'm in SL for a short stay and after some Actresses & Models. Don't mind expensive ones but has to be safe with no risk.

Appreciate if someone can assist me, you can PM me with information.

Cheers!

Factual
07-25-12, 06:29
Hi Everone,

I'm in SL for a short visit and after Actresses & Models irrespective of the cost. It has to be safe with almost no risk. PM me if you've got information.

Cheers

Goran47
07-25-12, 08:34
Prostitution in Sri-Lanka is illegal. As everything else it is very difficult to find about the laws in Sri-Lanka, in Sri-Lanka computers are not so common. In my country you can get everything on internet, laws, and my invoice comes directly to my bank I just read and send ok if it is so.

Anyway what I have understood the law is from 1841 and that means that it is the woman who will be punished. I do not think much will happen to you if you get problems pay them a few hundred under the table. What have understood it are the people behind who gets the punishment.

What I do not understand is why are you going to mp:s, get freelancers or get a good thrust full pimp. At mp:s you get a limited time, freelancers you can play around with for some time and much safer.

Free sex in Sri-Lanka I do not think you ever can get it is going the other way in our country you get punished as a buyer and not small money either, if you get court have to pay around 400000 (rps). In Thailand sex buying are not legal but it is a lot of sex going on in Thailand. The biggest problem in Sri-Lanka is the custom that girls cannot go out in evening alone. I do not think you will get much of tourist from the western countries, of course tourism are increasing but it is from a very low level and mostly Asians, it is the western tourist who have the money. Sri-Lanka is too expensive, what are there to see? Stonehenge and tea estates are not much to see. Western tourist chose Thailand.

Have a nice day.

Goran

SameExxx
07-25-12, 16:21
Hi,

Can anyone please PM me contact of a good freelancer who is operating in Malabe, Kaduwela or Athurugiriya area?

It should be Risk free

Cost should be around 2-3k.

Thanks

Neil Patrick
07-25-12, 18:26
What are high risk areas and high risk times?

What are safe zones?

(I know there might not be a permanent answer. But in your opinion.) Trying to be politically correct I'd say any place at any time could be risky. But then again as KT has pointed out Fridays are especially risky, as if they raid on Fridays they can keep the ladies and the operators the whole weekend. Also I'd say evenings, it's less likely to be raided in the mornings where the customers are somewhat low.

I really cannot tell about the areas, because you never know which police station raiding where. So luck matters.

Lavan
07-25-12, 19:04
From what I have heard, prostitution itself is not illegal according to our laws. It only becomes illegal under the brothels ordinance, where a 3rd party profits from prostitution. Can someone who knows the law well please enlighten us on the topic? If I am correct there is no law against freelancers.Prostitution is illegal under several Sri Lankan acts. One is Vagrants Act implemented in 1941. This effectively disallows any public act of coercion, seduction for illegal intercourse. There are several other acts which specifically deal against prostitution (as in against the pimps). However it is not an offense to have sex with someone except your spouse if no money or other favours are paid in return.

There is a good link at http://www.aidscontrol.gov.lk/nsacp/Web%20uploads / Guidelines. Reports. Publications / Laws%20Concerning%20Commercial%20Sex%20and%20HIV%20AIDS%20Prevention%20%20Sri%20Lanka

Kama Tools
07-26-12, 07:12
Went to PO yesterday evening to find out that the LE has raided the place and taken both the girls and the two guys who worked there to the station. The owner was on the way to the station not sure what happened of after that. By the way they were Tourist Board Approved MP!

KT

Kalana
07-26-12, 08:45
Hello guys can you tell me any girls in colombo for sex? About 15. 24 years old. Between 1000. 3000 rs? If you have any contacts please email me to p_kalana at ymail dot com. I wish you guys will send me. I want places near malabe or battaramulla. And must be slim and small luking girl.

Thank you.

Kalana
07-26-12, 08:58
Hello please tell me if there are any girls in colombo for sex between 15- 23 yeasrs. Please emalil me to [Email address deleted by Admin], and thin and small looking girls. Near baththaramulla or malabe. Or colombo 3. Please tell me.

Thanks.

Kalana
07-26-12, 08:59
Hi,

Can anyone please PM me contact of a good freelancer who is operating in Malabe, Kaduwela or Athurugiriya area?

It should be Risk free

ThanksDid you got any?

Makita1976
07-26-12, 12:19
Hi Guys,

After a long time I am reporting, this is to say there is this good MP in front of Kiru. Ne market, on top of the famous food outlets, its a bit tricky to go as you could be seen to the road but then I gave it a try yesterday as one of JG Mount girl is there. And everything and anything is possible. Total Damage Rs. 1000 entrance and 1000 to girl, she is a super GFE and did all what you need. So if anybody care to share a good number with me I will share the name and number too.

Last time though one of the regulars here took my contact details of a girl I said and promised to get back with a number which never happened, so this time I will only pass on to anybody PM with a valid number.

But I do recommend the place as its okay but only thing entrance is upstairs and can see from the road but it's a busy junction so you will not be spotted.

Rajeev9
07-26-12, 13:21
http://www.gossiplankanews.com/2012/07/famous-actor-narahenpita-brothel.html#more

Guys where's this place? Is it P*O* near J* hotel?

Gonas
07-26-12, 14:43
http://www.gossiplankanews.com/2012/07/famous-actor-narahenpita-brothel.html#more

Guys where's this place? Is it P*O* near J* hotel?Yes that is the place. There is no anyother place where you can thai and in f*e road. Looks like it was our well known actor who was doing it

Coconuti
07-26-12, 14:52
Assume you meet a prostitute at a public place. Negotiate and bring her to a hotel. Pay her directly. Money transaction is directly with the pro. No pimp involved. Then what. Is it illegal and under what ordinance.

Any one can shed some light?

Prostitution is illegal under several Sri Lankan acts. One is Vagrants Act implemented in 1941. This effectively disallows any public act of coercion, seduction for illegal intercourse. There are several other acts which specifically deal against prostitution (as in against the pimps). However it is not an offense to have sex with someone except your spouse if no money or other favours are paid in return.

There is a good link at.

http://www.aidscontrol.gov.lk/nsacp/Web

%20uploads / Guidelines. Reports. Publications / Laws%20Concerning%20Commercial%20Sex%20and%20HIV%20AIDS%20Prevention%20%20Sri%20Lanka

Colombo71
07-26-12, 17:27
Hi,

It should be Risk free

ThanksHmm, freelancer for 2-3'.

Good luck!

Mongoosa
07-26-12, 18:09
guys,

can someone tell me a place / therapist where i could get a hard massage and hj with access. of late, almost all the places i went don't really do massage. even if they do, it is only for 5 minutes.

Oki Doki
07-26-12, 20:09
guys,

can someone tell me a place / therapist where i could get a hard massage and hj with access. of late, almost all the places i went don't really do massage. even if they do, it is only for 5 minutes.have you tried aloka spa? well you can get a decent hard massage, and a hj but no luck with fully access. i think comparing to other places around colombo dis is a good plc to have a decent msg and a hj.

another plc is su*as*w* in mtlvn. i have been in there only once but i should say the massage was good.

have a good time. cheers!

CoolNilesh
07-27-12, 10:55
Guys;

If you need a hard massage and a happy ending, any of the decent MPs are providing it. Just look at a Supplementary provided by any leading english news paper to find it. So why you guys are filling up this forum with such requests.

Freelancers are hard to come by and if you can share any experience, pics, etc. Related to freelancers or even about MPs better I suppose.

So can we try and make this forum some what interesting and informative. Why no one is posting any new experience or a weird incident. Any hints or tricks these MP girls are playing. Ratings?

Thanks;

Nilesh

Kama Tools
07-27-12, 12:07

Guys where's this place? Is it P*O* near J* hotel?Yes, you are right! I had a narrow escape I think. I went there after lunch and was told that the place got raided a few hours ago!

KT

BoyShares
07-27-12, 13:34
Yes, you are right! I had a narrow escape I think. I went there after lunch and was told that the place got raided a few hours ago!

KTWhat I infer from this is how strong must be JH contacts be to survive this long. May be they hand a hand in this raid as well.

Gonas
07-27-12, 14:57
Yes, you are right! I had a narrow escape I think. I went there after lunch and was told that the place got raided a few hours ago!

KTYou had what you wanted or they sent you back, what a shame I was expecting some competition to SH so that we can get better service but looks like that has died down.

Saliya
07-28-12, 04:35
Hi Guys,

After a long time I am reporting, this is to say there is this good MP in front of Kiru. Ne market, on top of the famous food outlets, its a bit tricky to go as you could be seen to the road but then I gave it a try yesterday as one of JG Mount girl is there. And everything and anything is possible. Total Damage Rs. 1000 entrance and 1000 to girl, she is a super GFE and did all what you need. So if anybody care to share a good number with me I will share the name and number too.

Last time though one of the regulars here took my contact details of a girl I said and promised to get back with a number which never happened, so this time I will only pass on to anybody PM with a valid number.

But I do recommend the place as its okay but only thing entrance is upstairs and can see from the road but it's a busy junction so you will not be spotted.I also tried that place. That day only 3 girls available. How many girls you saw?

This place is in front of kirul__ police station. So I think this place is run by some powerful person, because this place is not raid yet.

Coconuti
07-29-12, 06:27
As far as I know, JH has been raided before. That's long ago, may be two yrs back. No place is 100% safe, but JH is safer than most of other joints.

What I infer from this is how strong must be JH contacts be to survive this long. May be they hand a hand in this raid as well.

NSeal
07-29-12, 07:10
I was just wondering hows the things are with the hotels in Colombo? I came to SL after 3 years and I knew there were several hotels that had Spas where they offered Thai ladies (I. E. Gal*ri hotel) and you could have extras including FS. Is this still happening? I would greatly appreciate if someone could give some info on this or PM me.

Mongoosa
07-29-12, 12:35
Guys;

If you need a hard massage and a happy ending, any of the decent MPs are providing it. Just look at a Supplementary provided by any leading english news paper to find it. So why you guys are filling up this forum with such requests.

Freelancers are hard to come by and if you can share any experience, pics, etc. Related to freelancers or even about MPs better I suppose.

So can we try and make this forum some what interesting and informative. Why no one is posting any new experience or a weird incident. Any hints or tricks these MP girls are playing. Ratings?

Thanks;

NileshHi Nilesh,

Hope you have found some good places and hence have written a comment like this. I have tried many places in the recent past and it goes like 15 minutes massage and 15 minutes mechanical HJ for a 2000 damage. I thought some of you will help me.

Newbi1982
07-30-12, 08:01
Hi all,

Recently I had FS with Chinese woman. Middle aged one. I took all precautions. Did not kiss her. No pussy licking. BJ and FS with condom protection. But she used some cream may be massage cream as a lubricants. I said not to use as it may damage the condom. But she applied some. Even after FS condom appears to be OK. But now I worry as I do not know whether this damage the condom.

Seniors please give your advice. Even to do a STD test I have to wait for three months. So I feel really upset and living in a hell.

I also request every one to be careful and if youu do FS with MP gals don't let them use massage cream as lubricants.

So please share you are experiances / advice.

Thanks

Eddboy
07-30-12, 17:40
I guess I do not share all things I come across and experience just like many mongers I know. Knowing the rates going on for freelancers and proper massages, it is discouraging to see some guys are asking very low figures. Nothing is free and good things do not come cheap. Because of guys like that, I feel reluctant to share all the information due to uneven playing field. I understand that, It can be very expensive affair for some mongers to use top class pros and proper massage parlors regularly.

If some guys start to ask good stuff for cheap rates. Then I feel, those guys are here for lurking. Which is useless for me. In Now good massage does not come less than rs 4000-

Freelancers (Good) TTL damage. Rs 5000/+

Of course still reasonably good one can get around rs 3000-

Don't bother asking good ones for 2k-3k.

ShaneMister
07-31-12, 03:06
I was just wondering hows the things are with the hotels in Colombo? I came to SL after 3 years and I knew there were several hotels that had Spas where they offered Thai ladies (I. E. Gal*ri hotel) and you could have extras including FS. Is this still happening? I would greatly appreciate if someone could give some info on this or PM me.Galadari is not having this anymore. I have given a couple of places in PM.

Cheers.

Shane

ShaneMister
07-31-12, 03:12
Hi Everone,

I'm in SL for a short visit and after Actresses & Models irrespective of the cost. It has to be safe with almost no risk. PM me if you've got information.

CheersWhat do you mean when you say irrespective of cost? 100k?

BionicMan
07-31-12, 07:17
Hi all,So please share you are experiances / advice.ThanksThis should better go in the Safe Sex thread, nevertheless I am wodnering what kind of disease you can get from a broken condom, I mean, unelss it is in pieces and not giving skin protection anymore, I can't imagine much chances of anything (SDT) slipping through a hairsize breakage. The girl, on the contrary, should be worried as definetely it dimishes the anti-contracepting features given by the condom.

Mage Wasthuwa
07-31-12, 07:47
Hi all,

Recently I had FS with Chinese woman. Middle aged one. I took all precautions. Did not kiss her. No pussy licking. BJ and FS with condom protection. But she used some cream may be massage cream as a lubricants. I said not to use as it may damage the condom. But she applied some. Even after FS condom appears to be OK. But now I worry as I do not know whether this damage the condom.

Seniors please give your advice. Even to do a STD test I have to wait for three months. So I feel really upset and living in a hell.

I also request every one to be careful and if youu do FS with MP gals don't let them use massage cream as lubricants.

ThanksDude:

Take it easy. Just get on with your life.

MG

LoveFree420
07-31-12, 09:14
Hi!

It is my first time in ISG. Going to Colombo in a week. Looking to get escorts (Russians if possible) to our hotel room. (Hilton)

All the help offered will be highly appreciated. Thanking you guys in advance.

Roschmann27
07-31-12, 12:40
Hi,

I am new to the forum. I will be visiting Colombo from mid August. Can any one help me find some action in colombo? I am interested in FreeLancers / Thai massages / massages with a happy ending, BBBJ. Kindly suggest. PM contacts if any.

Roschmann27
07-31-12, 12:50
Hi,

I am new to forum and colombo. I would like to see some action there in colombo. I will be there mid August and I would like to know about thai MPs / Freelancers / good GFE. PM contacts if any.

Thanks in advance.

BoyShares
07-31-12, 13:37
Hi all,

ThanksBe cool. Don't worry. Thats normal.

ManeeshJP
07-31-12, 13:38
Is there a MP with girls aged in 18-22 who give access to boobs and HJ. Please share if anyone knows.

Thank You.

BoyShares
07-31-12, 13:40
What is this plc?

http://www.gossiplankanews.com/2012/07/chinese-brothel-raided-at-kollupitiya.html#more

Factual
07-31-12, 21:16
What do you mean when you say irrespective of cost? 100k?My bad, Probably at most 20-30K less than that figure and I don't think most of our actresses are worth of 100K for a couple of hours anyway.

ShaneMister
08-01-12, 06:43
What is this plc?

http://www.gossiplankanews.com/2012/07/chinese-brothel-raided-at-kollupitiya.html#moreIs it SH? Does anyone know?

BoyShares
08-01-12, 08:29
Is it SH? Does anyone know?Or JH? We haven't heard of any other place belonging to the Kollpity police area have we?

Snow1998
08-01-12, 08:55
hello guys can you tell me any girls in colombo for sex? about 15. 24 years old. between 1000. 3000 rs? if you have any contacts please email me to p_kalana at ymail dot com. i wish you guys will send me. i want places near malabe or battaramulla. and must be slim and small luking girl.

thank you.15. 24? come on are you a child molester kind of person. even mongering has its limits. thats **** sex mister! not only that, you are also a cheap ba*the! i wish mr jackson will ban you from this forum.

ShaneMister
08-01-12, 16:03
Or JH? We haven't heard of any other place belonging to the Kollpity police area have we?It's not JH for sure. I called them today to check and they were taking appointments.

ShaneMister
08-01-12, 16:05
15. 24? come on are you a child molester kind of person. even mongering has its limits. thats **** sex mister! not only that, you are also a cheap ba*the! i wish mr jackson will ban you from this forum.he is already banned.

NSeal
08-02-12, 06:00
Went to SH about two days ago and here is my experience.

Massage was good. Real Thai massage. Ok face. She never indicated that there will be extras. At the end of the massage I asked about it, since I didn't get none. No FS. No BJ, only HJ. She gave me limited access and she had nice boobs. Cost was 2k. It seems I kind of got ripped off. I am not sure why BJ was not on the menu. I highly doubt it that this particular girl was offering bjs. I am not sure if they were scared of raids. But again, cops don't need any proof when they raid the place. Any place they raid they just put the label that it was a brothel. So it doesn't matter for the girl if they just did HJ or FS.

ChrisMonger3
08-02-12, 10:23
You seem to have taken as many precautions as any of us can take. The best way to ease your mind is to wait and do the tests. Then you are sure. From what you have written though. You should be ok. Certain creams affect the condom, and certain ones don't. After this, do have some KY jelly with you (can get at pharmacy). This helps in lubrication. Specially for anal.

Chrismonger3

Hi all,

Thanks

Rangerz99
08-02-12, 16:41
Hi' All.

I am now a frequent visitor and until now was sticking to JH and a couple of freelancers I had known.

Can you help me with these please. JG and SH. Which are these places and their location. I usually stay around Colombo 03.

I am in Colombo until weekend and looking to make best use of the free time.

Happy to share contacts on PM for a free lancer.

Cheers!

Thanks for the report bro. Been going to SH several times and taken Thai and Chinese a couple of times and not been disappointed. Thought of going today to try a local but didn't want to take a chance after reading your report.

Comments anyone?

Candy Maan
08-02-12, 20:18
Hi everyone!

I am new to this forum although its been some time since I've been reading this thread. Since I am new to this scene would love your advise. But I have some little experiences before. If anyone can get me some Russian contacts or even a local good ones PM me. I'd like to exchange my contacts as well.

Thanks! Happy Mongering!

Colombo71
08-03-12, 14:23
Hi' All.

I am now a frequent visitor and until now was sticking to JH and a couple of freelancers I had known.

Can you help me with these please. JG and SH. Which are these places and their location. I usually stay around Colombo 03.

I am in Colombo until weekend and looking to make best use of the free time.

Happy to share contacts on PM for a free lancer.

Cheers!Look in the Hit Ads in the Sunday Times. There is only one spot that is open 24h. Go there and your (regular) desires will be met.

Oki Doki
08-03-12, 15:43
Well. Guys I want to share with you some funny thing happend to me couple of days back, on my way to home. Last Wednesday night I wnt to party and on my way back to home, at the nugegoda bus holt (near the famous textile shop) a guy put a hand and indicate for a lift. Well usually I don't give a lift for stranger bcoz of the situation in sri lanka (with all these robbery fellows and stuff) but I really felt sorry for him bcoz that time it was around 1 Am, so I had a good look around there to see whether theres any danger, then I open the window and asked. Looks innocent I think around mid age, like a good gentlemen he said he need a lift and seems to be hes also going in same root. So I pickd up. He thanked me for giving him a lift and on our way we talked abut news updates in sri lanka and politics bla bla.

So when we came to his area I stop the car near a bus holt and I said you can go now.

Well guys dis is the funny and interesting part.

So he thanked me, and loosen the sheet belt, and asked me machan malli, parakku nethnam podi athal ekak aran yanda api denna. (if your nt getting late lets have some fun)

Oh what the F. The moment he tld me that I knw exactly what he want.

A gay. I felt so angry about dis a* hll and told him some very good words and tld him to getout. He got afraid when I shouted him and he quickly stepout from vehical and ran away.

I felt like, what the hell was that.

So guys, I knw what I did was really dangerous (giving a lift to a stranger) and I have never done that before and, also I think that was my first and last time. I will never do that kind of a thing again. Even looks innocent also dangerous these days. Even we are willing to help some people in trouble times, with the situation in sri lanka I dnt think we can help.

So what I want to tell you guys is even this is not relevant to our topic, never try to give a lift to a any stranger otherwise your end up with some thief or a shitty gay guy.

Oki Doki
08-03-12, 15:47
Well. Guys I want to share with you some funny thing happend to me couple of days back, on my way to home. Last Wednesday night I wnt to party and on my way back to home, at the nugegoda bus holt (near the famous textile shop) a guy put a hand and indicated for a lift. Well usually I don't give a lift for stranger bcoz of the situation in sri lanka (with all these robbery fellows and stuff) but I really felt sorry for him bcoz that time it was around 1 Am, so I had a good look around there to see whether theres any danger, then I open the window and asked. Looks innocent I think around mid age, like a good gentlemen he said he need a lift and seems to be hes also going in same root. So I pickd up. He thanked me for giving him a lift and on our way we talked abut news updates in sri lanka and politics bla bla.

So when we came to his area I stopped the car near a bus holt and I said you can go now.

Well guys dis is the funny and interesting part.

So he thanked me, and loosen the sheet belt, and asked me machan malli, parakku nethnam podi athal ekak aran yanda api denna. (if your nt getting late lets have some fun)

Oh what the F. The moment he tld me that I knw exactly what he want.

A gay. I felt so angry about dis a* hll and told him some very good words and tld him to getout. He got afraid when I shouted him and he quickly stepout from vehical and ran away.

I felt like, what the hell was that.

So guys, I knw what I did was really dangerous (giving a lift to a stranger) and I have never done that before and, also I think that was my first and last time. I will never do that kind of a thing again. Even looks innocent also dangerous these days. Even we are willing to help some people in trouble times, with the situation in sri lanka I dnt think we can help.

So what I want to tell you guys is never try to give a lift to a any stranger otherwise your end up with some thief or a shitty gay guy.

ShaneMister
08-04-12, 13:24
Guys,

I was in need of a good massage and was fedup of same places. Decided to go back to Sp* Ho, Col3. I had bad experience last time about 6 months back but wanted to see if things have improved.

I got a girl called Lak* she said she was mulim, and looked muslim as well. Anway massage was quite good and feeling was good. When it came to extras she wanted 2k for HJ. I knew that was the usual standard of the place. But I told 2k is way too much and can give 1k only. After some bargaining got it down for 1k and got a good HJ with only outside access to her treasures. Also she said now they have fixed cameras so the girls can't do anything and the boss is watching all the time. That was really scary. So, try to avoid this place for good and one day they will realize.

Cheers.

Shane

Rangerz99
08-05-12, 11:10
Best is to PM a senior member for a contact.

Have fun!

Hi everyone!

I am new to this forum although its been some time since I've been reading this thread. Since I am new to this scene would love your advise. But I have some little experiences before. If anyone can get me some Russian contacts or even a local good ones PM me. I'd like to exchange my contacts as well.

Thanks! Happy Mongering!

Destiny Child
08-05-12, 15:05
Todays hit add carries a new Thai Place. Sandaruwan Thai Centre Col 4. Shows a photos of a BtoB and says newly opened :P Looks like a place to check. Rates not indicated. If someone already gone please let us know.

Victor Clavel
08-05-12, 17:01
Any "tested" nice SL girl you can recommend?

Muthumala
08-06-12, 06:54
There was a news item that a place in mount has been raided. What is the place? Does anyone has info?

Muthumala
08-06-12, 06:56
Thai 3. 5 k local 1k. No B2B. I have not been there, just called and got the info.

Todays hit add carries a new Thai Place. Sandaruwan Thai Centre Col 4. Shows a photos of a BtoB and says newly opened :P Looks like a place to check. Rates not indicated. If someone already gone please let us know.

Ricardino12
08-06-12, 08:20
Don't worry at all, you have practised complete safe sex and you also said the condoms were intact and not broken. So no issues at all. And using lubricants is normal among WLs.

Hi all,

Thanks

Podimahathaya
08-06-12, 08:43
Anyone know where Nilu is. She was earlier at Aloka. Dark, athletic, big boobs & chatterbox. Would appreciate any leads.

Sunilaiya
08-07-12, 06:16
so i checked this place out a few days ago, not much to say actually, there were two girls, i only saw the one i got who as mentioned in the previous post below average quality. paid the fee and the old gentlemen said 1 hour of service.

place seemed clean, only got two rooms from what i heard and mine was partitioned in half. common bath again not too bad but towel was a bit warn out.

anyway average massage, was very talkative and asked if i wanted a hj, was very basic and just jugging with a lot of cream, then started complaining and doing a poor job, said times up etc and it was only for 30 mins, i said no its 1 hour, and she was arguing with me, i said stop and left but i still gave a 200 tip for the massage part, name was something like s*ju.

had full upper access, i didn't try lower, but touched from over cloths.

extremely disappointing experience, only + point was place was mostly clean and out of the way with parking / house with garden, enough for about 3 to 4 cars.

there was a new girl being interviewed though, she looked fair, young and very pretty, i'd probably go back just to get a massage from, otherwise not recommended.

the directions given by boyshare are really bad, its really easy to get to this place specially from lot of milk rice junc, if you are closer to there, if not there are quite a lot of by roads, and is generally advertised almost every week in hitad, check the road name he has mentioned.

place: 7/10, out of the way from main areas, mostly clean, garden area for parking.

talent: only 2 available as i was told, and don't look that great, another was being interviewed.

boobs: 7/10, got access to both.

gfe: 8/10, until telling me time was up.

hj: 0/10, sucked really bad, left without happy ending.

attitude: 5/10, good at the start then turned really bad, hurried and looked upset.

damage: 1k +.2k tip.

return: most probably not, but might drop in some time to check if that new girl is there.

i don't remeber seeing anyone mentioning this place either.

its a bit of a journey. but worth if you are bored with the same ol stuff, as i read. journey 13. 5 km from town halle.

its in kelaniya.

you come to peliyagoda and turn off kandy road to biyagama road. then go 5-6km till you pass kelaniya temple. 1 km further there is a junc called "nagahamula"

turn left from there. 500m more. there is a by lane called "galedanda road".3rd house on that lane.

so freakin rural right?

but 13. 5km only.

and guys. why the hell are they on such a low profile? ya you guessed right. i went there. worth it. not star class material, but ok i guess.

don't have much time to type all what happned. add available on h. a and obsv.

will write the spicy story leisurely.

be safe peeps. peace.

NSeal
08-07-12, 11:17
Can someone please give some info on decent hotels where you can bring someone in. All the main hotels charge 10, 000 + these days. Any hotels around $ 2500. 5000 range in Colombo or Mt. Lavinia area.

Thank you.

Knight Lancelot
08-08-12, 06:21
Sanju aka Sachi

The old OE lals is now at a new place under the name Sachi.

So the story in short, went to the MP at about 630 PM after checking with the manager of the place who said its a one hour service. Paid entry fee and went inside. Sachi aka Sanju sed she chargres 3000 for FS and 2000 for BBJ and feeling her assets. So session started up with basic mssage which she finished in 5 mins and then was hurring up saying she had to go. I sed the mgr said its a hour servce and she said she had to go soon and ended service super quick. So overall bad service and now she looks very used up.Yeah dude, she is used up to max. She herself told me that she fcks ten guys in average per one day. Have you seen they are keeping Wintegino and other balms in their rooms? She said to me that they have to limit time, although the allocated time is one hour or 45 mins, due to the high demand. End of the day its all about money for them. Anyway if you are a known customer for her, she will pay bit of extra attention and will make sure you are happy. Ultimately, we can't expect genuine fun in exchange of money. The best way is to find some squares. You know what I mean. There are lots of MILFs available around us.

LoveFree420
08-08-12, 19:01
went to hotel suncity. they have 3 floors. manager was rude.

3000 for sri lankan masseuse.

4000 for chinese.

4500 for thai.

all sri lankan rupees.

had to pay in advance before seeing the girls. should have known what to expect.

i was with another person. so paid 4500 and went to the top 3rd floor (thai). there.

were only 3 girls (one of them ok. 6/10) and only 3 beds. came down and sent my friend in my place.

on my way down i peeped into the 2nd floor (chinese). there were 3 oldish aunties. came down and.

asked the rude manager how many lankan girls are on the 1st floor. he said 5. so i paid 3000. went in.

there was one ugly shapeless sri lankan girl. i told her that the manager told me there are 5. then she lied.

saying that 3 are busy and there is one more. (i knew she was lying as there were only 2 beds). i told her.

to call the other girls. she was slightly better. so i thought i'd close my eyes and just do the massage.

horrible massage. bed was stinking. stupid girls was asking 2000rs extra for hj. i laughed and left. disappointed.

my friend asked the thai how much she would charge for a hj. she said 200rs (thais are so nice). he was relatively.

satisfied.

while leaving gave the rude manager a piece of my mind for his unprofessional behaviour before i left. (had to vent my frustration somewhere).

my advice guys. stay away from this place. stinks. in more ways than one.

===========================================

editor's note: this report was written with unnecessary hard returns at the end of every line of text, resulting in the text being incorrectly broken up into separate, incomplete sentences.

there is no need for any report to be written with unnecessary hard returns at the end of every line of text.

if you are adding these hard returns at the end of every line by using the enter key, then please stop. instead, when typing simply allow the text to "wrap" automatically at the end of each line. the enter key is only needed to separate the paragraphs.

however, if the unnecessary hard returns were the result of you having pasted the text into the forum from another source (such as a news wevsite), then your option is to either edit out the unnecessary hard returns or don't post the text.

please do not post text with unnecessary hard returns in the forum. thanks!

LoveFree420
08-08-12, 19:05
Thanks to all you guys who graciously wrote to me. May you have multiple orgasms.

Every hour for the rest of your lives.

After my disastrous SriLankan experience, my next report will be on this wonderful.

Russian I met. (I guess my day wasn't such a disaster). Details in my next post.

Cheers again guys.

LoveFree420
08-09-12, 05:21
As promised. The KGB report.

My driver who picked me up from the airport knew someone who handles Ruski's.

Early evening 2 were sent to our room, But it was not upto the mark. So we sent.

Them back.

Then I got a number of a handler name Nil. Called him. He sent 4 girls.

One of them. Was good. Her name is Olg.

Damages

120$ for 1hour.

170$ for 3 hours.

250$ for 5 hours.

Paid 250 and made full use of it.

I have attached a few photos without her face to protect her online.

Her visa expires next month and then she will be off to Tashkent.

If you ever come across her, please don't mention that this has been uploaded.

Here. It is just for the benefit of fellow mongers.

Yasaxxx
08-09-12, 07:48
This is my new experience. Meet her I ren*a hotel and got maxa. She not pros. My private connection. If you want need my recomadation. Hope to share this only for valid local good contacts.

Dushan996
08-09-12, 18:44
Glad to hear you had a good time and weldone.

Could you please send me the contacts? But I don't have anything to share with you but knw a local Pimp who occasionally have good girls.

Cheers!

Early evening 2 were sent to our room, But it was not upto the mark. So we sent.

Them back.

Then I got a number of a handler name Nil. Called him. He sent 4 girls.

One of them. Was good. Her name is Olg.

Damages

120$ for 1hour.

170$ for 3 hours.

250$ for 5 hours.

Paid 250 and made full use of it.

I have attached a few photos without her face to protect her online.

Her visa expires next month and then she will be off to Tashkent.

If you ever come across her, please don't mention that this has been uploaded.

Here. It is just for the benefit of fellow mongers.

Serious Sam
08-10-12, 01:41
This is my new experience. Meet her I ren*a hotel and got maxa. She not pros. My private connection. If you want need my recomadation. Hope to share this only for valid local good contacts.The pics are from debonairblog?

Podi Kolla
08-10-12, 16:26
This is my new experience. Meet her I ren*a hotel and got maxa. She not pros. My private connection. If you want need my recomadation. Hope to share this only for valid local good contacts.Welcome New Comer,

First of all if you need some good contact behave good to others and share your experience here. Then other will help you for sure.

But posting crappy pics never help you. At least REMOVE THE TAGS of original site. The members here are not fools. All well talented mongers.

So never do such silly things again.

Happy Mongering.

Podi

LoveFree420
08-10-12, 19:19
Hi Dushan!

How do I send you the contact of Nil?

Can I post it here.

I believe numbers are not allowed on posts?

===============================================

Greetings,

Here's how to contact other forum members.

1. Buy a subscription.

2. Send them a Private Message.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-subscriptions.php?

Thanks,

Jackson

Eddboy
08-10-12, 21:53
Welcome New Comer,

First of all if you need some good contact behave good to others and share your experience here. Then other will help you for sure.

But posting crappy pics never help you. At least REMOVE THE TAGS of original site. The members here are not fools. All well talented mongers.

So never do such silly things again.

Happy Mongering.

PodiAmen. Taking pics from websites will not help. Why you suddenly became happy to share your private contact? ? . If experienced ones are eating grass, then could've believed that story.

Dushan996
08-11-12, 03:15
If you have subscription I think you can send a private message for me. Although I won't be able to reply to it.

Put your email there so that I can get back to you.

Best regards/

Hi Dushan!

How do I send you the contact of Nil?

Can I post it here.

I believe numbers are not allowed on posts?

===============================================

Greetings,

Here's how to contact other forum members.

1. Buy a subscription.

2. Send them a Private Message.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-subscriptions.php?

Thanks,

Jackson

Mage Wasthuwa
08-11-12, 05:30

Here. It is just for the benefit of fellow mongers.Dude

The date on the pics say 1980. Not good for your credibility.

MG

LoveFree420
08-11-12, 18:12
Dude

The date on the pics say 1980. Not good for your credibility.

MG"Dude. You really think a pen camera was invented in 1980? It is just that I don't know how to change the date in my camera. Easiest thing for you would be to call Nil and find out"

LoveFree420
08-11-12, 18:15
Guys. A word of caution. Please stay away from this guy. He gets the same Russian babes as others and asks for $250 an hour, when the going rate is 120$ an hour.

LoveFree420
08-11-12, 18:19
If you have subscription I think you can send a private message for me. Although I won't be able to reply to it.

Put your email there so that I can get back to you.

Best regards/I have a private subscription, but I am still not able to send you a private message. I think you also need to have a subscription.

LoveFree420
08-12-12, 07:37
[Message to Admin deleted]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove a message directed to the Forum Admin.

The open Forum is not the appropriate venue to contact the Forum Administration regarding individual questions, complaints or comments about the administration of the Forum. Instead, please use the Contact Us link at the bottom of this page to send me an email voicing your complaints about the administration of the Forum, and I will respond as quickly as possible. Thanks!

Sunilaiya
08-12-12, 08:08
We don't need to hear about your fantasies, if posting a few real pictures is too much effort you should stop posting your garbage experiences aswell.

If you are going to post where the place is, who the person is, quality of your experience, level of amenities, how someone else can experience by all means do so.

Because most of the people in there are fucking people from all over the place to the point its useless to post stuff because everybody is doing it, but if you are going to take the effort to do so at the least, make sure its in a way it will *at least* help someone.

*and I'm not trying to be offensive, just get you on the right track, of how the posting should be.

Called Monica for my friend. She was a little oldish (maybe 30). Sagging tits. But a decent figure. My friend rejected her outright. I felt bad and took her in. It was 100$ for one hour. And 50$ for every additional hour. I did the one hour thingy. With not much to expect. I was hoping at least to get a decent massage. To my astonishment, It turned out to be a very erotic massage. Haven't experienced anything like this before (There was a little bit of ass licking involved too). I did not do the full Sx thingy as I was too tired. And I could have if I wanted to. But all in all it was a refreshing massage.

P. S. Not posting any pics as people have trust issues. (Which is understandable considering there are so many fakes on the net). Just don't think it is worth my effort.

Member #4251
08-12-12, 15:39
Yesterday I visited a place inn above location. 4 girls available. Selection possible 1 hr 1000. 00. Took S*a. 23 yo, short, fair girl. Former nolimit employee. Massage is average. All access possible. Willing to do BJ. Seems to be if we frequently visit FS possible. No bargain for tip.

Will explore more in near future.

BoyShares
08-12-12, 17:51
its been about a week since i had this experience.

i noticed a new place being advertised in the popular source we all know.

a place in k@datw@that

i called them and went. a woman answered. bit hard to find directions. about 150m from the kandy road, pretty covered with parking.

ideal hideout in a normal neighborhood.

i went at about 9am. only one woman available at that time. 35 like, not great, but doable. i was kinda desperate by then so i really didn't care.

she said the 'doctor' fellow is not in yet. my lucky day i thought.

they have rooms downstairs and upstairs. pretty private. clean.

as soon as she got on to the job she asked. sir you want a hard massage or a feeling one.

i said both. i actually didn't want fs, as i was worried about std with no rubber.

ended up doing bj. quite gfe. nice.

guys. its no bombshell experience, but nice for a change and def. worth your money.

they are a branch of a place in "lot of milk rice" in a similar interior neighborhood.

entrance. 1000.

tip. (bj with full acess).1000.

gfe-8/10.

cleanliness. 7/10.

privacy 8/10.

woman overall. 6/10.

boobs. 5/10.

body. 4/10.

ass. 6/10.

face 5/10.

i report, you decide. to my knowledge ita the only place advertised on the weekend english paper suppliment from the said area.

play it safe peeps.

happy mongering.

(i'm still looking for a place which offers 1 hour quality massage with a simple hj for a total cost below 2000)

NSeal
08-12-12, 18:37
I don't think lovefree 420s report about Monica is a fantasy. If you need more info just pm him. This is a Russian girl and you have to of course get the contact info and call her. There is no place or amenities to describe. You pick your hotel and call the girl. No one here post pictures of all of their encounters. Love free has been lot more helpful than most mongers in sharing contacts.

LoveFree420
08-13-12, 01:46
[Message to Admin deleted]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove a message directed to the Forum Admin.

The open Forum is not the appropriate venue to contact the Forum Administration regarding individual questions, complaints or comments about the administration of the Forum. Instead, please use the Contact Us link at the bottom of this page to send me an email voicing your complaints about the administration of the Forum, and I will respond as quickly as possible. Thanks!

RitigalaJ
08-13-12, 01:49
I saw this tall and fair SW at Mount this morning around 5 am. Near the Shanghai ATM. Was very skinny. Anyone have any experience with this one? PM me if it's a woman and if you have the contact.

Sunilaiya
08-13-12, 05:31
NSeal,

When I said "fantasies" I was speaking metaphorically, since he has told us he is visiting sri lanka to meet sri lankan and Russian girls (I would have gone to russia for the latter though). I don't doubt what he is saying, its just his post has very little value to a reader.

For instance you have been asking about decent cheap hotels in Colombo. What if he had mentioned such a place and info, or where this took place, that would have helped you out inadvertently.

There is a particular format and a way information is shared in here, Boyshares's post below for instance is such an example. 1#post1314565.

*so again as I mentioned just trying to get someone posting the right way, because we don't want LoveFree420 to get disheartened, obviously he is rapidly proving to be a valuable asset to the group, so happy mongering and hope to see some juicy reports.

I don't think lovefree 420s report about Monica is a fantasy. If you need more info just pm him. This is a Russian girl and you have to of course get the contact info and call her. There is no place or amenities to describe. You pick your hotel and call the girl. No one here post pictures of all of their encounters. Love free has been lot more helpful than most mongers in sharing contacts.

Router69
08-13-12, 17:01
Been frequenting SH for awhile now SL collection is a rip off. Thai is my usual selection but of late getting some pretty bad attitude, hence decided to change. First time to JH only to be told by a lankan lady at counter that it was by appointment only, got a late evening appointment as it was a weekend and no choice in selection but Wait was worth it, was assigned to rm v. Small made Thai walked in told me to undress, and gave me a proper soaking and extra attention to Johnson. After which dry down and probably the best massage I've had in awhile. After almost an hour with me falling a sleep in between, she wanted know if I wanted B2B, I asked her if anything else was possible to which she said yes and duly obliged. BBBJ, and FS in multiple positions, asked her if I could do a CIM which she replied negative. However, was in no hurry to finish me off as I had more time. Once deed done gave me another send off bath. The best part was she did not Anne her price and said pay me what I think is good based on quality of service. Total damage 13, 500. 00 plus a free coke. Whilst walking out noticed a very stunning lady with big assets. Since it was a local lady at the counter inquired about the selection she said you can't choose but gave me few rm numbers to choose including the big asset one saying they were good choices. Tipped her 1k and was pretty pleased said next time to call before coming. Hopefully this weekend will be a good one.

BoyShares
08-14-12, 00:55
Been frequenting SH for awhile now SL collection is a rip off. Thai is my usual selection but of late getting some pretty bad attitude, hence decided to change. First time to JH only to be told by a lankan lady at counter that it was by appointment only, got a late evening appointment as it was a weekend and no choice in selection but Wait was worth it, was assigned to rm v. Small made Thai walked in told me to undress, and gave me a proper soaking and extra attention to Johnson. After which dry down and probably the best massage I've had in awhile. After almost an hour with me falling a sleep in between, she wanted know if I wanted B2B, I asked her if anything else was possible to which she said yes and duly obliged. BBBJ, and FS in multiple positions, asked her if I could do a CIM which she replied negative. However, was in no hurry to finish me off as I had more time. Once deed done gave me another send off bath. The best part was she did not Anne her price and said pay me what I think is good based on quality of service. Total damage 13, 500. 00 plus a free coke. Whilst walking out noticed a very stunning lady with big assets. Since it was a local lady at the counter inquired about the selection she said you can't choose but gave me few rm numbers to choose including the big asset one saying they were good choices. Tipped her 1k and was pretty pleased said next time to call before coming. Hopefully this weekend will be a good one.Can you share the room numbers with us please?

Roschmann27
08-14-12, 06:36
Been frequenting SH for awhile now SL collection is a rip off. Thai is my usual selection but of late getting some pretty bad attitude, hence decided to change. First time to JH only to be told by a lankan lady at counter that it was by appointment only, got a late evening appointment as it was a weekend and no choice in selection but Wait was worth it, was assigned to rm v. Small made Thai walked in told me to undress, and gave me a proper soaking and extra attention to Johnson. After which dry down and probably the best massage I've had in awhile. After almost an hour with me falling a sleep in between, she wanted know if I wanted B2B, I asked her if anything else was possible to which she said yes and duly obliged. BBBJ, and FS in multiple positions, asked her if I could do a CIM which she replied negative. However, was in no hurry to finish me off as I had more time. Once deed done gave me another send off bath. The best part was she did not Anne her price and said pay me what I think is good based on quality of service. Total damage 13, 500. 00 plus a free coke. Whilst walking out noticed a very stunning lady with big assets. Since it was a local lady at the counter inquired about the selection she said you can't choose but gave me few rm numbers to choose including the big asset one saying they were good choices. Tipped her 1k and was pretty pleased said next time to call before coming. Hopefully this weekend will be a good one.Can you please tell me where this place is? I am in colombo and I am desperate. Please help a first timer.

DareDevil0009
08-14-12, 07:28
"Dude. You really think a pen camera was invented in 1980? It is just that I don't know how to change the date in my camera. Easiest thing for you would be to call Nil and find out"His reports are true. Through experience I am confirming it.

ADMIN you need to help this guy out. I am posting a bogus mail to get your attention. Hope you see it then.

[Email address deleted by Admin]

Striker007
08-14-12, 08:55
I saw this tall and fair SW at Mount this morning around 5 am. Near the Shanghai ATM. Was very skinny. Anyone have any experience with this one? PM me if it's a woman and if you have the contact.Once I too saw this one around 3. 30 AM, wearing a short skirt, and I stoped and had a chat only to find it wasn't a woman.

/Striker

Coconuti
08-14-12, 12:36
Looks like JH got new set of Girls, Bibi (R3) has gone back when I call last last weekend. Did she said how long she has been in SL?

Did you actually tip the counter lady too?

Been frequenting SH for awhile now SL collection is a rip off. Thai is my usual selection but of late getting some pretty bad attitude, hence decided to change. First time to JH only to be told by a lankan lady at counter that it was by appointment only, got a late evening appointment as it was a weekend and no choice in selection but Wait was worth it, was assigned to rm v. Small made Thai walked in told me to undress, and gave me a proper soaking and extra attention to Johnson. After which dry down and probably the best massage I've had in awhile. After almost an hour with me falling a sleep in between, she wanted know if I wanted B2B, I asked her if anything else was possible to which she said yes and duly obliged. BBBJ, and FS in multiple positions, asked her if I could do a CIM which she replied negative. However, was in no hurry to finish me off as I had more time. Once deed done gave me another send off bath. The best part was she did not Anne her price and said pay me what I think is good based on quality of service. Total damage 13, 500. 00 plus a free coke. Whilst walking out noticed a very stunning lady with big assets. Since it was a local lady at the counter inquired about the selection she said you can't choose but gave me few rm numbers to choose including the big asset one saying they were good choices. Tipped her 1k and was pretty pleased said next time to call before coming. Hopefully this weekend will be a good one.

Router69
08-14-12, 18:17
Looks like JH got new set of Girls, Bibi (R3) has gone back when I call last last weekend. Did she said how long she has been in SL?

Did you actually tip the counter lady too?She will be going back in Sept is what she told me. The tipping was done discreetly gave it as a token of appreciation thinking its just good business.

DareDevil0009
08-15-12, 04:24
Guys I got some new rusky and sl contacts. Want to share pm me.

NSeal
08-15-12, 05:51
Guys I got some new rusky and sl contacts. Want to share pm me.Hey mate, I am new to Colombo and been here only few weeks. Would you be kind enough to share few of your contacts. I will keep you updated with any contacts I get. Help a brother out. If I have contacts I would give them to you. Only places I've been so far is JH and SH, which you already know.

NSeal
08-15-12, 06:13
Hey Sunilaiya,

Love free mentioned the hotel as Hilton in his previous post. So we all know what to expect there. May be you did not see it.

However, I don't want to spend, Rs 25, 000 + a night for a hotel for few hours. All the mainstream hotels are $ 99 +, unless you are on vacation for few days it is way too expensive. Only way I would do this is If I am planning to do a marathon (have 2 or 3 girls) same day. So the price can be justified. I do agree that mongers should share more information, at least through PM. It is even hard to get info about hotels let alone contacts.

NSeal,

When I said "fantasies" I was speaking metaphorically, since he has told us he is visiting sri lanka to meet sri lankan and Russian girls (I would have gone to russia for the latter though). I don't doubt what he is saying, its just his post has very little value to a reader.

For instance you have been asking about decent cheap hotels in Colombo. What if he had mentioned such a place and info, or where this took place, that would have helped you out inadvertently.

There is a particular format and a way information is shared in here, Boyshares's post below for instance is such an example. 1#post1314565.

*so again as I mentioned just trying to get someone posting the right way, because we don't want LoveFree420 to get disheartened, obviously he is rapidly proving to be a valuable asset to the group, so happy mongering and hope to see some juicy reports.

Hooboy
08-15-12, 07:15
She will be going back in Sept is what she told me. The tipping was done discreetly gave it as a token of appreciation thinking its just good business.Hey Pal an indication of the room Nos, particularly the lady with the big assets, would be much appreciated. Thanks

Sunilaiya
08-15-12, 09:53
Spotted a possible SW last evening at the famous borella / HP crossing light next to the g station. Looked a bit big made bot too chubby though, good size boobs, well dressed with piercing just above the chin, very fair but looked like had a lots of makeup. Was wearing jeans and top, time would have been around 9:20pm or so.

Definitely dressed to kill but face looked pretty hideous (at least to me) so I am not sure if this could even be a guy with padding for the boobage but boobs did look pretty authentic from the outside.

Mongoosa
08-15-12, 19:57
Went to this place 2 days back and got a girl called H-rs-I. The scores are as follows:

Bathroom: Common, Clean soap and towel.

Room: Clean with curtain at the door.

Massage: 10/10 (Hard)

Attitude: 9/10 (No tip discussed)

HJ: 8/10.

Asset assess: Everything above waist.

Face: 6/10.

Possibilities of return: Yes.

She told that she works in their other branch in 2 days in a week. I recommend her if you are looking for a good hard massage and a HJ.

Sunilaiya
08-16-12, 06:34
Local SW was sighted at the famous bamba junc location on G / R side top of School Lane, thin wearing black, standing at edge of building, too far to comment on features. Time around 9:30pm. Once a thriving area with many at one time, it has been dry of late with just the occasional sighting, but things must be picking up again slowly, because generally there is atleast one in the vicinity on most days.

*For those who are PM'ing me for more info on location or who to contact,

Location: location provided is pertty obvious, if not try reading a few more similar posts.

Who to contact: I don't know, drive by, stop and see if someone comes and talks to you. But be safe because, and scout the area and people a few times before stopping.

Acne Lanka
08-16-12, 16:49
Local SW was sighted at the famous bamba junc location on G / R side top of School Lane, thin wearing black, standing at edge of building, too far to comment on features. Time around 9:30pm. Once a thriving area with many at one time, it has been dry of late with just the occasional sighting, but things must be picking up again slowly, because generally there is atleast one in the vicinity on most days.

*For those who are PM'ing me for more info on location or who to contact,

Location: location provided is pertty obvious, if not try reading a few more similar posts.

Who to contact: I don't know, drive by, stop and see if someone comes and talks to you. But be safe because, and scout the area and people a few times before stopping.There were lot of SWs operated in this area few years back. Actually there were very good looking ones also. Once I have taken one lady, she was good looking great young body, but her service was horrible. Most of them were money grabbers. People who know about them stay away from them. They hardly have any returning clients due to their bad services.

Rawanalk
08-16-12, 22:12
Anyone knows where the place so*ni is working now?

Router69
08-18-12, 10:43
Hey Pal an indication of the room Nos, particularly the lady with the big assets, would be much appreciated. ThanksI had another awesome midweek hump. This time chose rm andúmero UNO. Tight as a grip. But boy did I have good time. The big assest has gone gone back as I tried getting her. And confer with coconuti comments.

CoolNilesh
08-18-12, 20:12
Hi Guys;

Have anyone heard about the raid in Mt. Lavinia and another place where male prostitutes, I think I vaguly remember a new case of actresses too.

Thanks;

Nilesh

NSeal
08-19-12, 07:53
I wanted to try some local talent and decided to go the infamous place in Sa* Road.

The selection was all over-sized aunty type ladies. I don't mind some meat and don't mind banging few fatties every now and then, but this is way too big for my taste. There was only one slim girl, not all that cute, but acceptable.

All the ladies were heavily 'make up' to look fairer, but in close proximity you can see the real colors. Anyways, took the girl to the room and told her I need FS. She said ok and brings the dude at the front to the room. He was asking if I am LE. I told the dude that I have been here before, but he didn't believe it. He kept saying that I could be LE and he doesn't want to be in trouble. Somehow, after some talk, convinced the guy that I am not LE. Then guy asks for 4. 5 door fee. Gave it to him and finally he left. Then the girl came back saying that they are careful now. Then she asks 4000 for half and half. This is way too expensive for this joint, but I was thinking from the small head and gave the chick 4 grand. Then she tells me that we should hurry up and we cannot take too long. This was a huge turn off for me. Today, all the WGs were wearing saris instead of the regular uniform. This also made it more difficult to do it as either she or I have to hold the sari up and the freaking thing kept falling down as I was pulling up. Very quick CBJ, followed by missionary, and turned her around for quick and hard K9 to completion. Total damage 8. 5. Not worth at all and will not be back for a while. Service, talent and the cost is very inconsistent at this joint.

White Shark
08-19-12, 18:45

Did you actually tip the counter lady too?What you mean for sh, I'm new to the colombo scene and I'll love some specifcation.

Thanks in advance

Casanova69
08-20-12, 05:44
I wanted to try some local talent and decided to go the infamous place in Sa* Road.

All the ladies were heavily 'make up' to look fairer, but in close proximity you can see the real completion. Total damage 8. 5. Not worth at all and will not be back for a while. Service, talent and the cost is very inconsistent at this joint.You were ripped off. The charge is rs 3000 for room. You can negotiate for Rs 1. 5.2. 0 k for FS. Make the offer beforehand and thereaten to walk out. Then they will come down even on the entrance fee.

Mwill
08-20-12, 10:44
Hi All,

I found this forum recently. I have been mongering from 1992. I was happy to note that I have been to may of the places mentioned here. I will file my reports here soon.

Mwill