PDA

View Full Version : Colombo

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112

Kama Tools
08-20-12, 11:00
I wanted to try some local talent and decided to go the infamous place in Sa* Road.

The selection was all over-sized aunty type ladies. I don't mind some meat and don't mind banging few fatties every now and then, but this is way too big for my taste. There was only one slim girl, not all that cute, but acceptable.

All the ladies were heavily 'make up' to look fairer, but in close proximity you can see the real colors. Anyways, took the girl to the room and told her I need FS. She said ok and brings the dude at the front to the room. He was asking if I am LE. I told the dude that I have been here before, but he didn't believe it. He kept saying that I could be LE and he doesn't want to be in trouble. Somehow, after some talk, convinced the guy that I am not LE. Then guy asks for 4. 5 door fee. Gave it to him and finally he left. Then the girl came back saying that they are careful now. Then she asks 4000 for half and half. This is way too expensive for this joint, but I was thinking from the small head and gave the chick 4 grand. Then she tells me that we should hurry up and we cannot take too long. This was a huge turn off for me. Today, all the WGs were wearing saris instead of the regular uniform. This also made it more difficult to do it as either she or I have to hold the sari up and the freaking thing kept falling down as I was pulling up. Very quick CBJ, followed by missionary, and turned her around for quick and hard K9 to completion. Total damage 8. 5. Not worth at all and will not be back for a while. Service, talent and the cost is very inconsistent at this joint.Oh boy 8. 5K is way too much for this place! Why didn't you try to bring own the price?

KT

Inosha
08-20-12, 11:24
Has anyone come across a contact who is called Natalia Fling? Would value any info.

Thanks

Malli Chutty
08-20-12, 18:16
Machan la is there 2 Aloka Spa's in Colombo?

There is one in Bellanthara.

Is there another one or a branch of it in Pita kotte?

If can I get directions to it?

Thanks.

MC

Malli Chutty
08-20-12, 18:19
I wanted to try some local talent and decided to go the infamous place in Sa* Road.

The selection was all over-sized aunty type ladies. I don't mind some meat and don't mind banging few fatties every now and then, but this is way too big for my taste. There was only one slim girl, not all that cute, but acceptable.

All the ladies were heavily 'make up' to look fairer, but in close proximity you can see the real colors. Anyways, took the girl to the room and told her I need FS. She said ok and brings the dude at the front to the room. He was asking if I am LE. I told the dude that I have been here before, but he didn't believe it. He kept saying that I could be LE and he doesn't want to be in trouble. Somehow, after some talk, convinced the guy that I am not LE. Then guy asks for 4. 5 door fee. Gave it to him and finally he left. Then the girl came back saying that they are careful now. Then she asks 4000 for half and half. This is way too expensive for this joint, but I was thinking from the small head and gave the chick 4 grand. Then she tells me that we should hurry up and we cannot take too long. This was a huge turn off for me. Today, all the WGs were wearing saris instead of the regular uniform. This also made it more difficult to do it as either she or I have to hold the sari up and the freaking thing kept falling down as I was pulling up. Very quick CBJ, followed by missionary, and turned her around for quick and hard K9 to completion. Total damage 8. 5. Not worth at all and will not be back for a while. Service, talent and the cost is very inconsistent at this joint.I saw the name board from galle road was thinking visiting it. But with my work schedule couldn't make it. If its too much expensive not worth to try.

Malli Chutty
08-20-12, 18:22
Hi Guys;

Have anyone heard about the raid in Mt. Lavinia and another place where male prostitutes, I think I vaguly remember a new case of actresses too.

Thanks;

NileshI saw one in paper. Raid on Negombo. A popular Model got caught. But dnt knw much details.

Siripala
08-21-12, 06:43
Can you please provide road map to this place, and more details.

Went to this place 2 days back and got a girl called H-rs-I. The scores are as follows:

Bathroom: Common, Clean soap and towel.

Room: Clean with curtain at the door.

Massage: 10/10 (Hard)

Attitude: 9/10 (No tip discussed)

HJ: 8/10.

Asset assess: Everything above waist.

Face: 6/10.

Possibilities of return: Yes.

She told that she works in their other branch in 2 days in a week. I recommend her if you are looking for a good hard massage and a HJ.

NSeal
08-21-12, 07:03
Last time when I was here the total damage was 5K including the door fee. Last time (about 6 weeks ago) the girl did not ask for any extra tip. Just the door fee of 5K. She said she will get 2K and the establishment will take 3K. Just like the last time I paid the dude 4. 5 K and was not expecting any extra tips. So went in the room and was getting ready with my pants down and the chick asking for extra tips. Yes true. I should have pulled my pants back up and leave, but it was one of those days I really needed it. This kind of losses is part of this great hobby and we learn everyday only to do it again every now and then. You all know that.

I don't mind the tip if the service was good. My only regret is that the service sucked. This was my 2nd time at this place. Now I know that the service is very inconsistent and it is not going to happen again.

BTW, anyone recently visiting these FS joints? I think lots of things are changing. They don't seem to be how they were few months ago (after reading the old reviews). So if you guys have visited these joints recently (I. E this month) please post them, so it will help others.

Oh boy 8. 5K is way too much for this place! Why didn't you try to bring own the price?

KT

Acne Lanka
08-21-12, 07:59
Has anyone come across a contact who is called Natalia Fling? Would value any info.

ThanksI guess it's fake FB profile.

I have contacted the gal few times, couldn't get hold.

Router69
08-21-12, 09:35
Hey Pal an indication of the room Nos, particularly the lady with the big assets, would be much appreciated. ThanksIn Spanish, Try UNO, tres, cinco and nueve they are the ones I have explored so far and willing. Lady with the big assets has moved back to homeland. Will update after next visit planning on accomplishing all numbers from 1 to ten. LMAO.

Coconuti
08-21-12, 15:18
Router69,

Andúmero UNO? Can you tell what room / or name.

Some ratings on size, boobs, face, ass please.

Thanks.

I had another awesome midweek hump. This time chose rm andúmero UNO. Tight as a grip. But boy did I have good time. The big assest has gone gone back as I tried getting her. And confer with coconuti comments.

Coconuti
08-21-12, 15:33
Visited the place few days back. 1st visit there.

Place : upstairs. Dark rooms, cleanness doubtful, no doors-only curtains.

Over phone the guy said attach bathrooms available. When I arrived said those rooms are occupied.

Parking: can park in the by lane. No pass through traffic. So fairly OK.

Provider: A, small made, may be 5' tall, fair, small boobs, big tummy. But good attitude. Only the basic services.

Will not return there as the place is not conducive.

Router69
08-21-12, 16:13
Router69,

Andúmero UNO? Can you tell what room / or name.

Some ratings on size, boobs, face, ass please.

Thanks.Room 1. Boobs 9/10 (I like them kind small not bigger than what I can grasp) firm not not the sagging type woul say a cup size 30 to 32C. Ass nice and firm again, round just the right size. She does moan when you give it to her doggy, kind starts getting moist and wet pretty quickly. Face pretty. About 5'5 in height. Mind you better take some KY Jelly when you go because she is tight as a grip and can exert those muscles to grip the tool pretty well, shaven with a pretty cool landing strip (some hair is sexy) then do remember these are my observations and comment on what I experienced.

All the best

Manoi2000
08-24-12, 07:09
Room 1. Boobs 9/10 (I like them kind small not bigger than what I can grasp) firm not not the sagging type woul say a cup size 30 to 32C. Ass nice and firm again, round just the right size. She does moan when you give it to her doggy, kind starts getting moist and wet pretty quickly. Face pretty. About 5'5 in height. Mind you better take some KY Jelly when you go because she is tight as a grip and can exert those muscles to grip the tool pretty well, shaven with a pretty cool landing strip (some hair is sexy) then do remember these are my observations and comment on what I experienced.

All the bestHi, I am new to posting comments in the forum, Bt I have been reading all the posts and comments. I visited JH place few weeks back, two Thais was there, not satisfied with extra, that girl was very greedy for money. I tried to make a reservation beginning of this week bt usual contact numbers out of service, and yestd visited the place. Unfortunately, it was closed and some one said that it was not in operation. Is it operation is some where else?

Manoi2000
08-24-12, 07:23
Room 1. Boobs 9/10 (I like them kind small not bigger than what I can grasp) firm not not the sagging type woul say a cup size 30 to 32C. Ass nice and firm again, round just the right size. She does moan when you give it to her doggy, kind starts getting moist and wet pretty quickly. Face pretty. About 5'5 in height. Mind you better take some KY Jelly when you go because she is tight as a grip and can exert those muscles to grip the tool pretty well, shaven with a pretty cool landing strip (some hair is sexy) then do remember these are my observations and comment on what I experienced.

All the bestHi, Its not in usual place

Acne Lanka
08-24-12, 14:14
Visited MP in front of Kiru*a police station. It's in upper floor of P& food outlet. There is a saloon next to it facing high level road, but AYrvedic joint is facing the side lane. Everybody around the road can see you going to joint as it's visible to entire area. Place is clean and had AC, only one girl was offered to select, said others were busy. Her name is Asha, fair lady with firm boobs and no belly at all, very good young upper body, lower body not that much attractive, nice nipples and body skin is fair. She is around 28-30 years of age, good looking, but not that sexy type looking.

She started with normal oil massage, and then proceed to feelings, was a very good session, she asked how much would you pay, I said give me whatever you can for Rs. 1000. She happly agreed and to my surprise offered very good BJ. But no Fresh kissing. She is very good in extras, removed upper and lower clothes, I felt that anything is possible here, I asked I need to have sex, she said she need at least Rs. 2000 for FS. I agreed, and asked whether you need the money upfront, she said no you pay it after the service. She is very friendly and talkative, she like the job.

Then she bought a Durex condom and put on top of my junior and started cow girl, then I was top of her. Didn't ask me to finish it quickly, both of us enjoyed, she seems that she likes sex.

Overall very good service, only downside is there is no doors, only curtains, but nobody disturb you.

On the way out saw a long hair young girl at reception which is very tempting, she made a lusty look on me to indicating that she like to being taken.

Damage: Rs. 1000 (reception) + 2000 (FS+BJ+fingering) no french kissing.

Girl: 5/10 she had a chineese looking body, which I don't like (very fair, nice upper body, no stretch marks, firm breasts and no belly, but her body is not that soft)

GF: 9/10 (she is very friendly, no rush service, like her job)

Can recommend this girl to anybody.

I guess this place is offering FS to anybody.

Gonas
08-24-12, 16:29
Visited MP in front of Kiru*a police station. It's in upper floor of P& food outlet. There is a saloon next to it facing high level road, but AYrvedic joint is facing the side lane. Everybody around the road can see you going to joint as it's visible to entire area. Place is clean and had AC, only one girl was offered to select, said others were busy. Her name is Asha, fair lady with firm boobs and no belly at all, very good young upper body, lower body not that much attractive, nice nipples and body skin is fair. She is around 28-30 years of age, good looking, but not that sexy type looking.

She started with normal oil massage, and then proceed to feelings, was a very good session, she asked how much would you pay, I said give me whatever you can for Rs. 1000. She happly agreed and to my surprise offered very good BJ. But no Fresh kissing. She is very good in extras, removed upper and lower clothes, I felt that anything is possible here, I asked I need to have sex, she said she need at least Rs. 2000 for FS. I agreed, and asked whether you need the money upfront, she said no you pay it after the service. She is very friendly and talkative, she like the job.

Then she bought a Durex condom and put on top of my junior and started cow girl, then I was top of her. Didn't ask me to finish it quickly, both of us enjoyed, she seems that she likes sex.

Overall very good service, only downside is there is no doors, only curtains, but nobody disturb you.

On the way out saw a long hair young girl at reception which is very tempting, she made a lusty look on me to indicating that she like to being taken.

Damage: Rs. 1000 (reception) + 2000 (FS+BJ+fingering) no french kissing.

Girl: 5/10 she had a chineese looking body, which I don't like (very fair, nice upper body, no stretch marks, firm breasts and no belly, but her body is not that soft)

GF: 9/10 (she is very friendly, no rush service, like her job)

Can recommend this girl to anybody.

I guess this place is offering FS to anybody.Good to know that. I was getting tired of the regular stuff in the regular places.

Newbi1982
08-24-12, 18:50
Yesterday I visited a place inn above location. 4 girls available. Selection possible 1 hr 1000. 00. Took S*a. 23 yo, short, fair girl. Former nolimit employee. Massage is average. All access possible. Willing to do BJ. Seems to be if we frequently visit FS possible. No bargain for tip.

Will explore more in near future.Give more clues to find this place.

DLasantha
08-25-12, 04:27
Sorry dear ISG friends. I was unable to post my past mongering experiences as I was bit busy and also I had less motivation in this regard that time.

It seems many LE actions going on as never and it wd discourage my mind to visit a place for fun. It seems LE is cracking down on everything according to news. But I

Was just seeking around & trying to decide which of our finest MPs would be the best to visit.

Sometimes I felt to stop all fun makings as increasing disturbing environment cased by the LE. But on the other hand, It seems ' More women needing cash go from jobless to topless' today in the society and semi nudity is now very common accepted fashion. So how can we abstain from fun making where our feelings are being raised day by day as never.

I planned to Visit OE col-03 and to have fun session with S*I. But as I called, they informed she is no longer there and to select other one.

Coming-up to my last experience in the above place. Ohh. Selection is more than 10 girls. I did not know whom to select and was bit embarrassing too to find one out of those babes, but took one and went to the room.

She was not the best but was great as I had not even had a chance to touch a woman for a last few months. Her name was D*you. A very common name among spa babes, most probably fake nick names used within Spa, and she said that she is from Hill country. Her boobs were great looking and were very anxious to see them.

She started the massage with little smile and she asked me whether I am first-time visiting there. I said No, because I have visited more than10 times both joints owned by them. Then I understood that she will be Ok if I touch her and I started to touch her back over the trouser. She gave a hard massage as I requested and she came to the HJ part.

She just started to talk about the Tip while massaging the junior and balls. Well, I said I would look-after her well, if she does a good Job. She asked me how much? I answered back how much she wants. She said 'I don't demand from customers, but customers give her 1000, 1500 etc etc. However I agreed on 1000. She said 1000 is ok, but if I want BJ, her more. Ultimately it was 1200.

She gave me a hug again. Woow. She was excellent. She just put her two Boobs out and made me to suck and then she was just rubbing her boobs on my body and I can't express anything more than this. Her boobs were soft and firms ones. I raised from the bed she said wait till she covers the key hole. I played with her boobs like a child while touching and kissing. I gave few slaps on her naughty ass. As slaps made bit noisy she said do it slowly.

She just sucked mine for about 10 to 15 minutes, which I couldn't believe. I was almost going to cum and moment she would know that I am going to cum, she would stop. Felt like want to cum all my load to her mouth and to give taste of cum to her. Dreamed like swallowing cum to her like Pierre woodman ha haa. She said, because there's still time left; she is holding in-between for me to stop coming. She was making me to touch her pussy and she was wet like rain. It's wonderful to experience a wet juicy pussy. I asked her whether I could fuck her, but she refused. She said let's see after next time. I asked her when she could come out, but she said unless I come number of times she would not trust me ha haa. So I just stop that tropic. She said there were many girls who does outing. Its a good info.

And then ultimately she made me come and gave me a two light French kisses. She asked 'sanipai neda patiyo'. The babes I taken there previously never give kisses as they were full of lips sticked like Shali. Well, I have been many MPs and they were all money thirsty minded only, but this was cool as I rarely experienced this kind of girl in Spa.

Girl. Looks 8/10.

Body. Small made, except boobs, tan

Attitude 8/10.

Especial thankx to all members who keep in touch with me and who exchanging information with me. And its appreciated senior members who are giving instructions, advices and direction for mongering. Its nice to be with such decent mongering ppls. All the best dear mongers and have a nice weekend with full of fun in Rainy encouraging climate.

NSeal
08-25-12, 07:22
Does this mean it is in a new place? It is a major thing if they are not in business anymore, meaning if JH can get shut down, what about the smaller places. Sucks big time. Anyone has more info on this?

Hi, Its not in usual place

NSeal
08-25-12, 07:34
Based on many previous posts went to JG expecting FS. Long story short, FS was not in the menu this time. Door was only covering with the curtain and only two chubby chicks were available to pick. There was a cute looking chick who was busy, so she was not available. I would not do FS with the girl I picked anyways. She had good attitude and gave a good feeling and access. Total damage (1000 + 1000). As I was leaving saw 5 or 6 chicks in the showroom. May be my timing was not good. Not planning to go back soon. BTW, there was a cane (one that you use to punish kids) in the room. So for all the mongers who like pain this must be the place.

RitigalaJ
08-25-12, 15:12
Based on many previous posts went to JG expecting FS. Long story short, FS was not in the menu this time. Door was only covering with the curtain and only two chubby chicks were available to pick. There was a cute looking chick who was busy, so she was not available. I would not do FS with the girl I picked anyways. She had good attitude and gave a good feeling and access. Total damage (1000 + 1000). As I was leaving saw 5 or 6 chicks in the showroom. May be my timing was not good. Not planning to go back soon. BTW, there was a cane (one that you use to punish kids) in the room. So for all the mongers who like pain this must be the place.Yeah. Most of the girls are now at various other places. Also the management is different. They charged me 1. 5 k for entrance and seems that you paid only 1k.

I met up with a girl I selected at JG before at another place. She seems to have seen the error of her ways and now does not seem to offer FS. Previously she was very willing and did not even discuss tips even after the act.

The girls and I mean many of them do not offer FS to everyone. However, money thrown at them can sometimes change their cautious ways. This seems to have been the downfall of JG during the last raid.

Anyway, the New JG people better get on track soon. If they are reading this, hope the hints clear.

Gonas
08-25-12, 15:39
Based on many previous posts went to JG expecting FS. Long story short, FS was not in the menu this time. Door was only covering with the curtain and only two chubby chicks were available to pick. There was a cute looking chick who was busy, so she was not available. I would not do FS with the girl I picked anyways. She had good attitude and gave a good feeling and access. Total damage (1000 + 1000). As I was leaving saw 5 or 6 chicks in the showroom. May be my timing was not good. Not planning to go back soon. BTW, there was a cane (one that you use to punish kids) in the room. So for all the mongers who like pain this must be the place.JG is 1. 5K how come you went for 1K, who was the girl you picked. Was it the short dark chubby one.

Eddboy
08-25-12, 20:42
Following link I found in another web site but, seems we all should be aware about the legal aspect if any raid occur.

http://www.gossip9.lk/2012/03/girls-rooms-and-police.html

CoolNilesh
08-26-12, 12:06
Hi guys;

I happened travel from Gall road to Duplication road through the "Deal" place today. I saw a MP near "Bars Cafe" on the deal place with reasonably nice chicks hanging around. But you can't see any MP advertised from either the Galle road or from the duplication road. I really don't know whether it is newly opened or existed for long time as well as how much it will cost and what extras in offer.

So thought of asking from the community. If any one tried please give us an update. If not I well go there within the next two weeks and give an update.

Also there is an MP advertised in Hitadd in front of "Park Road". I saw few nice but aunty type chicks going there. Yet the place is in a third floor and looks unhygienic from the outside. Looking forward to hear about that too.

Thanks;

Nilesh

DineshChetiya
08-26-12, 18:59
Hi fellas,

I'm a newbie to this forum as well as for the subject being discussed here (it's only a couple of months earlier I had my first experience at a MP). Though I don't have many great encounters with FLs or MP girls, nevertheless I thought of putting my two cents.

This place is near Dandugama bridge, located to the left side when you are heading towards Colombo. The place is a bit hideous; you might not spot it easily while travelling, unless you look for it very carefully. The place is an Ayurwedic spa, run by a Lady of mid 30s. I've heard that she's had been running some MPs at Negombo some time back, but had to close them and move here for some reason. The place was clean, there were about three cubicles each separated by boards and entrance covered by a curtain. One common bathroom and it didn't have much space either.

They had 3 girls that day, but since all the others were occupied at that time, I had no choice. Her name was Sh*mi a short fat girl with tinted hair and said she was 28, but I think she was at least 31. She was talkative and friendly girl and it was possible to access top part from outside. Massage was somewhat good but her thumps were a bit hard. When I asked her about the extras, she said that only a shake is possible and no she didn't like coming out either. She mentioned that other two are providing outcall services but she didn't like giving out there numbers or names.

All the girls available that day was fat aunty looking types which is not my type, so I didn't like the idea of going for a FS. Manager seems to be strict on rules and doesn't tolerate offering FS there and I heard her walking several times near the cubicle. She mentioned that they have a slim young girl, who'll be available on a weekday. I'm hoping to make a visit when she's available and try what this girl has to offer. If you've been to this place and take her service please comment on that.

I'm on a constant lookout for slim girls with good assets, so if you happen to know any place having such please share that info.

After reading through many of the forum posts, I thought of making a visit to the Kiru*ne place, and soon I'the post my experience there. I had a hard time deciphering certain codes and still wondering what JG and SH means. (I think I found out what JH is but when I called, they said they are charging 8. 5k for 1. 5 hrs! Is this the place you were talking?). Any help in decoding those terms will be highly appreciated.

Dinesh

NSeal
08-26-12, 21:22
JG is 1. 5K how come you went for 1K, who was the girl you picked. Was it the short dark chubby one.You guys might be right on the door fee. I gave the dude 5k note and didn't pay much attention to the fee. The guy didn't have the change (happens way too often at these places) and took some time to get back the change and I had to ask for it and he must have given me extra in a hurry. Chick is chubby, I cannot say if she is short. She seems like average height to me per MP girls standards. She is a heavy set though. I offered. 5k but settled for 1k. Not much except HJ.

Casanova69
08-27-12, 04:26
This MP is advertised very prominently on Hit Adds. Any one have any idea of charges and service?

Snow1998
08-27-12, 07:20
Hello,

I am visiting colombo this sept. Can you please share few information

Am looking for a girl for overnight who can visit my hotel.

What is the average rate of girl over night?

What about hotel are they girl friend friendly?

Is there any pick up joint or bars to hang on with girls?

Kindly share any contacts if you have

Thanks23 posts in total ALL of them questions asking for information! You should RTFF to get info. Don't expect members to just give hard earned information when you have not contributed anything useful to the forum.

Hooboy
08-27-12, 09:23
Yeah. Most of the girls are now at various other places. Also the management is different. They charged me 1. 5 k for entrance and seems that you paid only 1k.

I met up with a girl I selected at JG before at another place. She seems to have seen the error of her ways and now does not seem to offer FS. Previously she was very willing and did not even discuss tips even after the act.

The girls and I mean many of them do not offer FS to everyone. However, money thrown at them can sometimes change their cautious ways. This seems to have been the downfall of JG during the last raid.

Anyway, the New JG people better get on track soon. If they are reading this, hope the hints clear.Despite my regular not working there any longer, went to JG last week and had a chat with the Manager before making my selection. He claims they employ less girls now after the raid as bail is set at 100k per girl! Only 2 girls were free and chose a darkish small but well proportioned one H*and*I. To cut a long story short, after an average massage she asked if I wanted a HJ. Said wanted FS and offered 2. 5k. She haggled for 3k but I stuck to 2. 5. Then she wanted to bring in another girl for additional 500. I said no but she kept insisting. (I think they are short of customers now) I finally agreed but told her she will have to pay the 500 from her 2. 5k. She then went out and returned with another girl and the lady supervisor who asked a few questions to establish that I was a regular and not LE. The second girl did an excellent BBBJ to the extent that I had to stop her within 5 mins or I would have shot off! She then left and my girl took over. She even provided the condom. All in all an ok experience but a bit rushed. She is willing to go out so got her phone number.

Face. 8/10.

Attitude. 8/10.

Body. 7/10.

Damage Entrance 1. 5k plus 2. 5k tips. Will definitely return

Destiny Child
08-27-12, 17:19

I guess this place is offering FS to anybody.Guys I think we are been too explicit. We all know Media guys are reading this and then LE why are we putting the good places and the girls in to trouble. We should only give an outline or hints of what is possible and for people who need more information. They could PM (and also we could avoid giving too much info to PMs of mongers who are not regular). Specially when FS happens we should not be so open about it. Even if these places could have support from LE. When such reports openly is published. Media could force LE to take action. Also as soon as FS things are mentioned many mongers will run for the place and might spoil the situation far to fast.

Shenesh Dil
08-27-12, 20:16
Guys I think we are been too explicit.True. Agree with DC aiya.

KasunMa
08-28-12, 04:58
Went to this place 2 days back and got a girl called H-rs-I. The scores are as follows:

Bathroom: Common, Clean soap and towel.

Room: Clean with curtain at the door.

Massage: 10/10 (Hard)

Attitude: 9/10 (No tip discussed)

HJ: 8/10.

Asset assess: Everything above waist.

Possibilities of return: Yes.

She told that she works in their other branch in 2 days in a week. I recommend her if you are looking for a good hard massage and a HJ.Can you send me more details about this place.

RitigalaJ
08-28-12, 15:23
It was an excellent day in Colombo today. Just the right balance of rain wind and sun.

Began the day with a morning run down the fishy road. Saw a prominent person pick up two other people near the newly built chicken shop. The entire thing happened very fast. The people in the van got into the big black Benz in just a few seconds. Those very short skirts really help people to move fast.

Without giving more info away, I was amazed that this happened this early in the morning very far from the usual playboy haunts. Perhaps the VIP folk are also feeling unsafe. Anyway, I kept going on my merry way.

Have a good week everyone.

Acne Lanka
08-28-12, 16:08
Guys I think we are been too explicit. We all know Media guys are reading this and then LE why are we putting the good places and the girls in to trouble. We should only give an outline or hints of what is possible and for people who need more information. They could PM (and also we could avoid giving too much info to PMs of mongers who are not regular). Specially when FS happens we should not be so open about it. Even if these places could have support from LE. When such reports openly is published. Media could force LE to take action. Also as soon as FS things are mentioned many mongers will run for the place and might spoil the situation far to fast.Thanks for advice, I will be more discrete on my next post.

I don't think LE act on these posts. Then most of MPs in Bamaba, Col2 and kollupitiya offering FS to customers would have being raided 7 times a week. Also if you look at the raid history it's mostly MPs which are not offering FS got raided. E. G. MP in Janaki lane, MP in Koswatta De Mel Mv, Thai MP in park road, couple of MPs in Nugegoda.

Doordielk
08-28-12, 16:27
Are you tired of searching Guest Houses and this might help ful to you

This is the directory published on "Sri Lanka Tourism Development Authority"

http://www.sltda.lk/guesthouses

Thanks.

Tharanga

Snow1998
08-28-12, 17:21
Can you send me more details about this place.Why? You planning on raiding the place?

Snow1998
08-28-12, 17:28
Kindly stay out if you cannot shared your hard earned imformation there are lot many other who may reply you stick to your hard earn reports and take all that girl with you as they must be loyal to you this is what you think keep your imformation in your locker and be proud of what you got bye.The truth hurts doesn't it. Don't turn this thread into what the indian thread is like. So many of you guys go visiting different country forums and all you do is ask for information to be given to you on a plate. To put it in your exact words you should stay out as you haven't shared any information. Don't for one moment think anyone is going to share their hard earned information with the likes of you! Dream on mister.

Snow1998
08-28-12, 17:35
Thanks for advice, I will be more discrete on my next post.

I don't think LE act on these posts. Then most of MPs in Bamaba, Col2 and kollupitiya offering FS to customers would have being raided 7 times a week. Also if you look at the raid history it's mostly MPs which are not offering FS got raided. E. G. MP in Janaki lane, MP in Koswatta De Mel Mv, Thai MP in park road, couple of MPs in Nugegoda.You are partially right. However LE do read these reports and they do keep track. Its a question of economics and keeping the happenings in check. Bribery and protection money are an important tool used by those in power, from small scale to rather unimaginable levels. Don't provide ready fodder for them to use when it suits them. In this business discretion is the name of the game. Keep it safe and stay safe.

Casanova69
08-29-12, 05:58
Thanks for advice, I will be more discrete on my next post.

I don't think LE act on these posts. Then most of MPs in Bamaba, Col2 and kollupitiya offering FS to customers would have being raided 7 times a week. Also if you look at the raid history it's mostly MPs which are not offering FS got raided. E. G. MP in Janaki lane, MP in Koswatta De Mel Mv, Thai MP in park road, couple of MPs in Nugegoda.It is the MPs with political patronage that do not get raided. S* H* will never be raided as it is owned by a former bodyguard of an MP / Former cricket administrator. He drives a Hummer. The money could not have been earned only from sex. The MPs in star class hotels are never raided.

Kama Tools
08-29-12, 12:45
All your questions are too generic.

Depends on the girl you are taking. Anything from 10000 to 100000.

Depends on the hotel you are staying. From not allowed to don'tcare.

Most of the casinos will work for you. Mostly Chinese.

Hmmmm. No one knows you here that much to share. But some may if you are more specific about your requirement.

All the best for your Srilankan Visit.

Regards.

KT

Hello,

I am visiting colombo this sept. Can you please share few information

Am looking for a girl for overnight who can visit my hotel.

Thanks

Acne Lanka
08-29-12, 18:02
Visited well known Sellamuttu Avenue Col 3 Massage center after more than a year. I normally don't visit this place as it's a total waste of money everytime, I visited here, But I have received some private emails from reliable monger that there are good chicks available there and he had FS with some of them.

I visited around 6. 30pm only 5 girls were avaialble to select. Normally they have around 15 girls to select with good quality chicks. Selected one Malky, bit fat, sexy face and boobs. Took me to upstairs, had to wait around 10 minutes till get a room as all were busy. Saw couple of cuties coming out from rooms after the job, I thought I would have waited a bit to get one of those, then Malkey took me to a room where there is no door, only curtain.

The place is newly refurbished, very clean bathroom with new fitting and tiles. Malkey started with soft massage as usual MP girl in Colombo, discussed the tip after 5 minutes of utterly vague massage and then started touching my junior and asking what is the tip you can give me for "Honda Sapak dennam". I know these girls are very cunny and I said what you can give me for Rs. 1000. She said most of her customers pay her 2000 for HJ and touching. I said, I only pay max Rs. 1000 for any beauty, if you like you can do what every you willing to do for Rs. 1000. Then she started some HJ and romved her upper bluse and bar. Finished the job quickly and ask me to have a shower. This is a total waste of money.

Place: 7/10. Very clean.

Girl: 5/10. Chubby looking, very cunning and money oriented.

Service: 0/10. Only money grabbers working here.

Damage: Rs. 1500 + 1000 tip.

Visit again: May be, but not take this girl, there is a chineese looking skinny girl and black african looking nice figure girl, would try one of them next time. I saw those girls when they are coming out of rooms, which I can't reject the already selected girl.

Router69
08-30-12, 01:32
That ad is misleading. Chicks are dressed in jeans. Smoked glass 3/4 part ions for rooms. And they give you a paper underwear. Hope this helps. Only 3 girls were there.

Router69
08-30-12, 01:53
Reserve well in advance. Know whom you want to pick. If you need FS you need to know whom to pick. That said last evening I had a bit of a scare. Took my previous encounter option since she is tight and likes it a bit rough especially doggie. Not only does she let you ram her hard but also brings her rear for the ride. I was thinking about how I was going to dick her today and out of the blue there is someone trying to slide the door. My instant reaction is shit this is LE. Girl opens the door and this ugly looking Arab guy try's to walk in. Girl shooed him away. All was back to normal quickly. And ended well.

Mongoosa
08-30-12, 04:36
Went to the above place last weekend. Got Madh'you'. She looked in her late 30s. To cut the story short, I'll summarize:

Hard Massage: 9/10 (Excellent, Did it with a lot of meaning, Good use of arms and elbows, Gave a head massage too)

Soft Massage: 8/10 (After the hard massage asked whether I need HJ and started with a soft massage which was fantastic)

HJ: 8/10 (Didn't rush, Did for 15 minutes, Allowed to play with her boobs and warned not to suck hard as she was lactating)

Attitude: 9/10.

Place: 7/10 (Well hidden, Cubicles, Common bathroom, paper undies)

Damage: 1100+1000.

I saw a young looking short girl with a pleasant face. I am not sure whether I will be allowed to select her. If anyone knows her name please let me know.

Gaudente
08-30-12, 07:27
I'm not sure whether I'm writing this in the correct forum, anyway wish to share my experience with you. Please bare with me I'm not very good at writing long reports.

I had to spend the weekend at Hill Capital, since I was traveling alone decided to have some extra fun. First I wend through the ISG Hill Capital forum, it was a desert, so disappointed. So I called one of my friend there, he can promise me that he can arrange a young escort there (wow). But, somehow I was delayed to reach there than arranged time around 4pm, call her several times and didn't answer the phone. Call my friend again and he told me she must be at home at 5 pm since she still lives with her parents, and she is doing as extra income, parents didn't know about this.

Tried my luck next day morning also, after several tries she answered the phone. I introduced my self referring my friend, she replied that she need a call from my friend otherwise she will not come, since she is not going out with strangers. After my friend call her and recommend me call her again. She asked me to come to outlet shop of the famous retail garment chain and got the number of my car.

When I was waiting at the car park of the shop, I saw one attractive looking young lady coming out from the exit and walk toward the car park, she looks like a just school leaver. She directly reached my car and asked me 'Are you expecting someone? '. Guys, I was shocked, I never expect such a young girl as an escort.

Went to the hotel she recommends (I was not families that area) , while drive there she got several calls must be from her customers. She has superb body, extremely fat belly no fat at all, and superb complexion, only negative is small boobs (they might be still growing.)

Had two sessions, tight pussy, but not much GFE, but good attitude. After that had bath together. She said she is only 20 and does Modeling too.

Asked her whether can I directly contact here after, she said refer as the friend of my friend, otherwise she will not come. Had a chat with her while dropping her, she said there are so many operating in the industry in the Hill Capital and my friend confirmed that.

Guys, my point is that it is so difficult to find escorts and that quality girls from Colombo, I have a contact of pimp who provides good quality girls, but damn expensive. So I didn't try much. What I mean by quality is young (early 20's and beauty and good figure). We are wasting our time time and money in MP's here. Even though the Hill Capital forum is desert is city is very active, its a sex Paradise. After coming to col I cheeked with my friends they confirmed that this is the situation for cities like Rathnapura.

Guys from Kandy, please correct me if I'm wrong. Guys from Colombo, try your luck in with your friends in Kandy.

Summery:

Damage 4k + 1. 5k.

Figure 10/10.

Face 10/10.

Complexion 10/10.

Boobs 6/10.

Attitude 6/10.

Visit Again : DefinitelyThis is an excellent advertisement from Kandy Tourist department, but it actually provides no useful information. Where should I go in Kandy? What hotels are guest friendly? This surely ain't Pattaya.

DevilRacer
08-30-12, 16:51
Drove down Sellamuttu ave twice didn't know where to go. There were security guards on the road every. Didn't want to ask the wrong person. Went down Haig Road as well. Nothing happened. Wasted my time. Anyone willing to help me in this regard?

Visited well known Sellamuttu Avenue Col 3 Massage center after more than a year. I normally don't visit this place as it's a total waste of money everytime, I visited here, But I have received some private emails from reliable monger that there are good chicks available there and he had FS with some of them.

I visited around 6. 30pm only 5 girls were avaialble to select. Normally they have around 15 girls to select with good quality chicks. Selected one Malky, bit fat, sexy face and boobs. Took me to upstairs, had to wait around 10 minutes till get a room as all were busy. Saw couple of cuties coming out from rooms after the job, I thought I would have waited a bit to get one of those, then Malkey took me to a room where there is no door, only curtain.

The place is newly refurbished, very clean bathroom with new fitting and tiles. Malkey started with soft massage as usual MP girl in Colombo, discussed the tip after 5 minutes of utterly vague massage and then started touching my junior and asking what is the tip you can give me for "Honda Sapak dennam". I know these girls are very cunny and I said what you can give me for Rs. 1000. She said most of her customers pay her 2000 for HJ and touching. I said, I only pay max Rs. 1000 for any beauty, if you like you can do what every you willing to do for Rs. 1000. Then she started some HJ and romved her upper bluse and bar. Finished the job quickly and ask me to have a shower. This is a total waste of money.

Visit again: May be, but not take this girl, there is a chineese looking skinny girl and black african looking nice figure girl, would try one of them next time. I saw those girls when they are coming out of rooms, which I can't reject the already selected girl.

Acne Lanka
08-30-12, 18:49
Drove down Sellamuttu ave twice didn't know where to go. There were security guards on the road every. Didn't want to ask the wrong person. Went down Haig Road as well. Nothing happened. Wasted my time. Anyone willing to help me in this regard?Dude, it seems that you are very new to this. It's a well known massage place operating more than 15 years as I can remember. Go down Sellamuttu Av from Galle road, Turn to your right at Marine drive, you can see the green colour board which says Orchid Executive, head massage, steam bath etc etc, it's only that building in that narrow lane, you can't miss after seening the board. Normally couple of three wheels are park outside in Marine Drive.

DevilRacer
08-31-12, 02:30
Dude, it seems that you are very new to this. It's a well known massage place operating more than 15 years as I can remember. Go down Sellamuttu Av from Galle road, Turn to your right at Marine drive, you can see the green colour board which says Orchid Executive, head massage, steam bath etc etc, it's only that building in that narrow lane, you can't miss after seening the board. Normally couple of three wheels are park outside in Marine Drive.Yeah. I am new. Thanks. I'll give it a try.

BoyShares
08-31-12, 03:36
just to share my experience and for you not to do the same.

about two weeks back i had a full friday night out and was dead drunk by about 5-6am. no matter how much i tell myself beforehand not to, i badly wanted action and looked for a place. all were closed except s. h. i went in and paid, went to the thai section. got a decent girl. she did a wonderful massage. may be i needed that more than action. it was so good, i fell asleep. woke up from time to time but i really was drunk as a mofo. in the end she opted for a hj. i asked for fs obviously. she firmly said no. nothing more than a hj. i was in no mood for arguments. she did a mechanical hj, surprisingly without demanding for a tip. she did bid me off well.

i fell asleep in the middle of the thing. and i was drunk. thats the moral of the story. luckily we've been in this game for some time that we do take atleast some of the precautions. that will be my two cents for you / specially the new ones.

1. don't take your wallet in. have enough money for entrance and a possible tip you will be paying (500 notes for hj, and up to 2000 in change in case you get fs offerd. then you don't overpay as well)

2. leave all your jewellery behind. may be your wristwatch too. preferably hidden.

then again. be very careful when you are drunk. don't be dumb like me. we all do tent to think from the small head.

as a side gain. if you don't like the therapist and you guess you won't get more than a hj. may be you can pretend drunk. she might not ask for a tip. :p.

be safe peeps.

happy mongering.

- bs

NSeal
08-31-12, 07:11
I just wanted to give some advice to all the Sri Lankan mongers or to the mongers with Sri Lankan decent (I. E. Ex- Sri Lankans, Sri Lankan's on vacation, etc).

I was communicating with this SL chick (Sinhalese). I have never met this chick and she is an escort. We've been communicating through text messages. I initially got her number and called her up, but she never picked up the phone, but started to text me. I think the reason for not picking up the phone is that she thought I was a foreigner and she probably is not good at speaking in English. I could see that her English is not good as the texting was done in broken English. Anyhow, texting went on and finally we agreed on a date, time and a place. I booked a decent hotel (12K) in Colombo. Few hours before we were going to meet she asks me what nationality I am from. I told her that I was from Sri Lanka and back here for business. Communication stopped abruptly. I was like " what the F*ck just happened".

Now I am in my hotel room holding my dick with no chick and watching " hunger games" on cable. Then I had a Russian contact. Called the guy up and everything is going smooth. Guy quoted me the price for Russians and locals ($ 125 USD for Rus and $ 100 for locals for few hours). This dude was telling me " Ok sir, no problem I will send the girls over to your room". Then he asks my room number and I tell him that, and he asks me where I am from and I told him that I am from SL. Then the guy backs off. Now he tells me he will call me back. Never got a call back. That was the end of that communication.

Since I thought this dude was definitely going to hook me up I fixed my self a drink and getting ready for the party. Had some vodka and several other liquor for me and the lady if needed. Now I am back to holding my dick with one hand and holding the drink with the other and nothing to do and looking at the ocean. Yes! I had a ocean view room. This was the worst experience in my 20 years of mongering. I've been mongering internationally and never had a problem getting an escort to my room. In Sri Lanka, sad to say but it almost feel like these pimps and hos think that they are doing us a favor and we ask for free sex.

Next I had no choice but to call a Chinese girl. I have done many Oriental ladies and didn't want to do any Chinese. At this point I have to do something and use the room I paid for. Called her up and she arrived in 10 minutes. Talk about fast service. I mean she literally came in a flash to the hotel for my rescue. I will write about that session separately, which went well by the way.

Moral of this story is that unless the pimp or these hos know you on a personal level, and if you are making initial contact, you have a higher chance of getting them to your room if you say you are from another country. Say you are from Madagascar or even from Mars. Do not say you are Sri Lankan. I think the reason behind this is that they probably think locals are trouble or cannot be up sold / scammed (yes I don't need to go on a Safari or visit ancient ruins or watch dolphins after I banged someone) or locals could be LE.

All these reasons are stupid reasons for not to cater to locals. Who are we taking to. These guys don't have any business sense. Turning down business is not good business. At these price points ($ 125 USD) and in decent hotels you are not going to see troublesome locals. LE also don't bother with decent hotels. Just my opinion.

NSeal
08-31-12, 07:14
only chinese offer fs as far as i know. may be thais did fs in the past, but now it is a hit or miss with thai.

just to share my experience and for you not to do the same.

about two weeks back i had a full friday night out and was dead drunk by about 5-6am. no matter how much i tell myself beforehand not to, i badly wanted action and looked for a place. all were closed except s. h. i went in and paid, went to the thai section. got a decent girl. she did a wonderful massage. may be i needed that more than action. it was so good, i fell asleep. woke up from time to time but i really was drunk as a mofo. in the end she opted for a hj. i asked for fs obviously. she firmly said no. nothing more than a hj. i was in no mood for arguments. she did a mechanical hj, surprisingly without demanding for a tip. she did bid me off well.

i fell asleep in the middle of the thing. and i was drunk. thats the moral of the story. luckily we've been in this game for some time that we do take atleast some of the precautions. that will be my two cents for you / specially the new ones.

1. don't take your wallet in. have enough money for entrance and a possible tip you will be paying (500 notes for hj, and up to 2000 in change in case you get fs offerd. then you don't overpay as well)

2. leave all your jewellery behind. may be your wristwatch too. preferably hidden.

then again. be very careful when you are drunk. don't be dumb like me. we all do tent to think from the small head.

as a side gain. if you don't like the therapist and you guess you won't get more than a hj. may be you can pretend drunk. she might not ask for a tip. :p.

be safe peeps.

happy mongering.

- bs

DineshChetiya
08-31-12, 07:39
I'm not sure whether I'm writing this in the correct forum, anyway wish to share my experience with you. Please bare with me I'm not very good at writing long reports.

I had to spend the weekend at Hill Capital, since I was traveling alone decided to have some extra fun. First I wend through the ISG Hill Capital forum, it was a desert, so disappointed. So I called one of my friend there, he can promise me that he can arrange a young escort there (wow). But, somehow I was delayed to reach there than arranged time around 4pm, call her several times and didn't answer the phone. Call my friend again and he told me she must be at home at 5 pm since she still lives with her parents, and she is doing as extra income, parents didn't know about this.

Tried my luck next day morning also, after several tries she answered the phone. I introduced my self referring my friend, she replied that she need a call from my friend otherwise she will not come, since she is not going out with strangers. After my friend call her and recommend me call her again. She asked me to come to outlet shop of the famous retail garment chain and got the number of my car.

When I was waiting at the car park of the shop, I saw one attractive looking young lady coming out from the exit and walk toward the car park, she looks like a just school leaver. She directly reached my car and asked me 'Are you expecting someone? '. Guys, I was shocked, I never expect such a young girl as an escort.

Went to the hotel she recommends (I was not families that area) , while drive there she got several calls must be from her customers. She has superb body, extremely fat belly no fat at all, and superb complexion, only negative is small boobs (they might be still growing.)

Had two sessions, tight pussy, but not much GFE, but good attitude. After that had bath together. She said she is only 20 and does Modeling too.

Asked her whether can I directly contact here after, she said refer as the friend of my friend, otherwise she will not come. Had a chat with her while dropping her, she said there are so many operating in the industry in the Hill Capital and my friend confirmed that.

Guys, my point is that it is so difficult to find escorts and that quality girls from Colombo, I have a contact of pimp who provides good quality girls, but damn expensive. So I didn't try much. What I mean by quality is young (early 20's and beauty and good figure). We are wasting our time time and money in MP's here. Even though the Hill Capital forum is desert is city is very active, its a sex Paradise. After coming to col I cheeked with my friends they confirmed that this is the situation for cities like Rathnapura.

Guys from Kandy, please correct me if I'm wrong. Guys from Colombo, try your luck in with your friends in Kandy.

Summery:

Damage 4k + 1. 5k.

Figure 10/10.

Face 10/10.

Complexion 10/10.

Boobs 6/10.

Attitude 6/10.

Visit Again : DefinitelyIs it possible to contact this girl?

DevilRacer
08-31-12, 08:27
I only found this forum recently. Still a newbie. I kinda figured out JH is J*see H*l*on. Hope I'm right. I figured its a big building right? Where exactly do I go? Is it too unsafe for anyone to give me a walk thru?

Aladeen
08-31-12, 16:02
I'm back in Lanka land and in need to taste the beauty of the women in this part of the world. I'm looking for a FL. It would be great if I can get hold of a contact in Colombo.

Thanks

Aladeen
08-31-12, 16:10
I am back in town after along time and looking forward for some action.

I need contacts Of FL. I don't have pm facilities so please help me out here.

Casanova69
09-01-12, 03:59
That ad is misleading. Chicks are dressed in jeans. Smoked glass 3/4 part ions for rooms. And they give you a paper underwear. Hope this helps. Only 3 girls were there.Which place are you referring to?

Dkooau
09-01-12, 05:32
Is it possible to contact this girl?Please PM me her contact. Thanks mate.

RitigalaJ
09-01-12, 05:35
I am back in town after along time and looking forward for some action.

I need contacts Of FL. I don't have pm facilities so please help me out here.Welcome.

Go to any of the night clubs or the bars and clubs at any of the star class hotels this evening and you will be able to find good FLs. Note that these places are also frequented by VIPs with security details so be careful. Not that they are difficult to spot and avoid. Hotel staff can be very helpful to find people.

For more exact info, get the membership. It will be worth it.

Have fun and stay safe.

DineshChetiya
09-01-12, 06:38
Hi Guys,

http://freead1.net/details_672816_ad.html

Have you used her service? I tried contacting this person through a mail. It looks as she's advertising herself even she appears as a broker.

Need to know if she's worthy for that price.

Dinesh

NSeal
09-01-12, 09:05
As I promised here is my Chinese Experience.

After two flakes with Rus and local contact (report below) called up this Chinese chick. She arrived at the hotel within 10 minutes to my surprise. She has really nice natural boobs kind of a rare asset for a Chinese. They are handful and not saggy. You can suck them for years. I think her best asset is her boobs and her cute face. So I spent most of my time sucking those tits and kissing her (DFK). Then she started to return me the favor by licking me vigorously from head to toe. Then started to lick my sack and then went further down and started to do one of the best rim jobs I've had. I mean she is a rim queen. She went at it like she lost something in there and trying to get it out from her tongue. I know this is not everyone's cup of tea, but I enjoyed it. After good 10 minutes she came back up and put a hat on my junior and started a very inspiring BJ with lots of slurping. I was ready for action and started with missionary, then switched to cow girl, then she turn that in to Asian cow girl. Then we did it sitting while facing each other. This gave me a chance to kiss and suck her boobs again. Then I put her laying down on the bed and starting to pump her hard standing up where I finished off the deed. I was kind of tired after the session. Took a solo shower and she asked me if I wanted a massage. Who am I to say no? She took her time and did a good massage. Then asked me to turn over. Then she started to do my legs and thighs. As she was touching my inner thighs I got hard again. She asked me if I want to go again. Of course I want to. She once again put a hat and started the BJ with lots of BLS. As soon I was hard started again with missionary. Then put her legs on my shoulder and pumped her for few minutes. Then finished off with K9 (doggy). Overall a very good session. She stayed with me close to 3 hours. Two sessions and a massage in between. Damage $ 100 USD. I don't mind sharing the contact in exchange for local / foreign contacts.

Face : 8/10.

Boobs : 10/10.

Body : 6/10 (not much curves)

Service : 9/10.

Damage: 100 USD (13K)

Will I see her again: Yes.

NSeal
09-01-12, 09:26
It is hard to contact anyone in that website. (freead1. Net) including the one you stated below.

I tried almost all the contacts in that page and either they are overpriced (Rus for $ 250 for 1 hr, WTF) or doesn't keep up with communication. It takes long time to get a response and sometime no response.

They all tell us not to waste their time with inquiries, but they certainly will waste your time as they don't respond. Also remember, you don't know with whom you are communicating as it is done with e-mails as opposed to talking to a contact. For me it feels like a rip off. I could be wrong though. If you see ads they posted few months ago price was much cheaper. Some have increased their prices double fold in as little as month and a half. These are all red flags to me.

If you are staying in a hotel may be staff can arrange something for you and you will have quick service. Just my opinion.

You can try and let us know if it is good. May be take one for the team.

BTW you should invest $ 20 and get subscription. If you want to enjoy this hobby you should be willing to spend some money. First subscribe so people can PM you with details, if they do know more about what you are asking.

Hi Guys,

Have you used her service? I tried contacting this person through a mail. It looks as she's advertising herself even she appears as a broker.

Dinesh

Chrishan
09-01-12, 11:30
DareDevil0009,

Can you empty your inbox please

Shanp 645
09-02-12, 05:17
I emailed this person for some arrangement end of this year. He sent me some photos, but I had to forget it.

Shanp.

Hi Guys,

Dinesh

Router69
09-02-12, 06:43
This MP is advertised very prominently on Hit Adds. Any one have any idea of charges and service?Sham my friend, paper underwear, girls dressed in jeans. 3/4 partitions. Selection very poor.

Router69
09-02-12, 06:44
Which place are you referring to?Kay jee or whatever that they call it.

DevilRacer
09-02-12, 07:02
I got two incidents to report.

First one: I drove to sellamuttu road on Friday afternoon, but it was closed. This tuk tuk guy saw me and told me he'll take me to another place on a by lane between galle Road and duplication. 2000 bucks entry. Near the end of the massage I asked prices and she asked for 5000 for HJ and 7000 for a BBBJ. I'm not very good and negotiating and I wanted the BJ, but I told her I only had 6000. I know I was getting ripped off, but I took it anywa.

Damage 2000 + 6000. Got ripped off LOL!

Looks: 5/10.

Attitude 7/10.

Second one: I went to the Kiru* place mentioned here. There was only one girl one. Nothing much. Entrance 1000. She offered 1000 for HJ. 2000 for BJ and 3000 for FS. I wanted to try FS so I took it. Obviously I knew its not what I get in Melb.

Damage: 1000 + 3000.

Looks 4/10.

Attitube: 7/10

FFun1987
09-02-12, 12:12
Hi guys,

I roam last Saturday around kollpity. Checked in to hotel aeound 3 pm and went out to looking for chick. Around JH, Sellamuththu Av but nothing found. Then visited Ochid exec MP and wasted my money (1500+1000 tip for HJ and touching. Nothing eles). Then went for movie and aging started searching. Talked to 3wheel guy and he said just get in to the 2wheel. He took me to a car around bamaba and there was a chick. Slim, nice body, unbelievable she is 19 :P. Very cute be*bs and p*s*why. Time around 12 midnight. Took her to my place for 5000 and had FS, BJ for the first time in my life. Fantastic.

Thanks for the guys here who posted basic instructions. And the orchid exec I did'and care you posts and wasted money. I look for moon light club but not found. Any way great weekend.

WareWolf
09-02-12, 15:00
After a long silence (. Very long) took the hitad and went for a mongering yesterday.

Since living close by went to the Balumahara place where they advertise as S. Ge Saloon and Spa.

Although it says saloon, no such equipments were visible within the vicinity.

He said that two were available but for my bad luck both of them were busy and one guy were siting there waiting for someone to be free.

Owner dude ask me to give my number so he can call me when some is free.

I told that I will call next time and come and went off.

Since it was a very long time I desperately needed some action! So went to next advertisement which was again close by near Weliweriya.

Called them took the directions and went. So fuking rural!

I was just going and couldn't see an end of that road. Finally spoted the place and it was just a waste of fuel and time. How an earth a nice chick would work there?

A normal house surrounded by some more houses where kids are playing outside! No surrounding wall and me totally exposed to out side world.

Turned the vehicle around and went back with utter disappointment.

I was so tired driving the car and disappointed with both place.

My mood went off and drive straight home and ended up with a self shake.

Govindusa
09-02-12, 15:47
Only Chinese offer FS as far as I know. May be thais did FS in the past, but now it is a hit or miss with Thai.Hi,

After several years I was back in Colombo for a few days on work. Had to find time to do my favourite acitvity. Visit JH. Somewhere in the forum found lots written about RM 1. Called to make an appointment when I was told to come at 2:30PM. Then I asked for RM 1. Promptly was asked to come at 1:30. It appears that if you sound to be a regular when you call for appointments you get a bit of priority treatment.

Got there on the dot 1:30. A few guys who seem to have come together were leaving the reception. Paid the 8. 5k to a Thai mama san and went straight into RM 1. What a pleasant welcome aroma as I opened the door. They maitain these rooms tip top. After about 5 minutes the lady walks in. A fairly nice figure but a bit short (barely 5ft). She greeted with a pleasant smile and gave her name as St. Why. Got me to undress and meanwhile got to work cleaning up the bath area. When I was ready I was made to sit on a chair in the bathroom for the usual wash up with special tender care for junior. Then to the massage table for an incredible massage which lasted about 45mts. She was wearing a one-piece swim suit while massaging. As it looked a very professional massage I managed to keep my hands off her body with the greatest difficulty. When the massage was complete she said was she going out to get the oil for the B2B. When she returned she closed the door and started stripping. The incredible thing was that she was very shy while taking her clothes off. Wrapped a towel around herself before removing her clothes with a bit of strugle. Couldn't understand why she had to do this because she took the towel off two minutes later to do the B2B. The B2B with some warm oil that followed was an awsome experience. I have had this B2B experience about five / six times before at GH and JH and each time I felt it was the best ever. Had an enormous battle with impatient junior. When B2B was over the negotiation started for the happy finish. Because of what preceeded (the B2B) my brain had slipped down to my groin. She wanted 7k for an FS. Negotiated it down to 4k. I know this is far in excess of what other senior mongers would have paid, but when you negotiate after a fantastic B2B you usually end up a sucker.

She started off with a super BBBJ which lasted about 20 to 25 minutes then she covered and continued with the BJ. Although it was a prelude to the finale when she took her mouth to prepare herself to ride me I shot the load into the cover while she was still holding junior. Simply couldn't hold on. She apologised for what happened as if she was at fault and to my surprise offered back 1k from what I gave her. I refused to take it. I left after she washed me up. A one and a half hour session.

Ambience: 9/10.

Face:6. 7/10.

Boobs: 8/10.

BBBJ:9/10.

B2b:10/10.

Damage: 8. 5k + 4k

NSeal
09-02-12, 16:21
Congrats on popping your cherry. Welcome to this prestigious brotherhood.

Hi guys,

I roam last Saturday around kollpity. Checked in to hotel aeound 3 pm and went out to looking for chick. Around JH, Sellamuththu Av but nothing found. Then visited Ochid exec MP and wasted my money (1500+1000 tip for HJ and touching. Nothing eles). Then went for movie and aging started searching. Talked to 3wheel guy and he said just get in to the 2wheel. He took me to a car around bamaba and there was a chick. Slim, nice body, unbelievable she is 19 :P. Very cute be*bs and p*s*why. Time around 12 midnight. Took her to my place for 5000 and had FS, BJ for the first time in my life. Fantastic.

Thanks for the guys here who posted basic instructions. And the orchid exec I did'and care you posts and wasted money. I look for moon light club but not found. Any way great weekend.

Manoi2000
09-02-12, 18:39
Hi,

After several years I was back in Colombo for a few days on work. Had to find time to do my favourite acitvity. Visit JH. Somewhere in the forum found lots written about RM 1. Called to make an appointment when I was told to come at 2:30PM. Then I asked for RM 1. Promptly was asked to come at 1:30. It appears that if you sound to be a regular when you call for appointments you get a bit of priority treatment.

Got there on the dot 1:30. A few guys who seem to have come together were leaving the reception. Paid the 8. 5k to a Thai mama san and went straight into RM 1. What a pleasant welcome aroma as I opened the door. They maitain these rooms tip top. After about 5 minutes the lady walks in. A fairly nice figure but a bit short (barely 5ft). She greeted with a pleasant smile and gave her name as St. Why. Got me to undress and meanwhile got to work cleaning up the bath area. When I was ready I was made to sit on a chair in the bathroom for the usual wash up with special tender care for junior. Then to the massage table for an incredible massage which lasted about 45mts. She was wearing a one-piece swim suit while massaging. As it looked a very professional massage I managed to keep my hands off her body with the greatest difficulty. When the massage was complete she said was she going out to get the oil for the B2B. When she returned she closed the door and started stripping. The incredible thing was that she was very shy while taking her clothes off. Wrapped a towel around herself before removing her clothes with a bit of strugle. Couldn't understand why she had to do this because she took the towel off two minutes later to do the B2B. The B2B with some warm oil that followed was an awsome experience. I have had this B2B experience about five / six times before at GH and JH and each time I felt it was the best ever. Had an enormous battle with impatient junior. When B2B was over the negotiation started for the happy finish. Because of what preceeded (the B2B) my brain had slipped down to my groin. She wanted 7k for an FS. Negotiated it down to 4k. I know this is far in excess of what other senior mongers would have paid, but when you negotiate after a fantastic B2B you usually end up a sucker.

She started off with a super BBBJ which lasted about 20 to 25 minutes then she covered and continued with the BJ. Although it was a prelude to the finale when she took her mouth to prepare herself to ride me I shot the load into the cover while she was still holding junior. Simply couldn't hold on. She apologised for what happened as if she was at fault and to my surprise offered back 1k from what I gave her. I refused to take it. I left after she washed me up. A one and a half hour session.

Ambience: 9/10.

Face:6. 7/10.

Boobs: 8/10.

BBBJ:9/10.

B2b:10/10.

Damage: 8. 5k + 4kIs JH in operation? , last week tried park Road place, bt it was closed and not in oration. A you referring another place?

Acne Lanka
09-02-12, 19:11

First one: I drove to sellamuttu road on Friday afternoon, but it was closed. This tuk tuk guy saw me and told me he'll take me to another place on a by lane between galle Road and duplication. 2000 bucks entry. Near the end of the massage I asked prices and she asked for 5000 for HJ and 7000 for a BBBJ. I'm not very good and negotiating and I wanted the BJ, but I told her I only had 6000. I know I was getting ripped off, but I took it anywa.

Attitude 7/10.

Second one: I went to the Kiru* place mentioned here. There was only one girl one. Nothing much. Entrance 1000. She offered 1000 for HJ. 2000 for BJ and 3000 for FS. I wanted to try FS so I took it. Obviously I knew its not what I get in Melb.

Looks 4/10.

Attitube: 7/10Hi buddy,

Make below prices as baseline for your negotiations for most of normal MPs around Colombo.

Rs. 500. HJ + (may be touching over the clothes)

Rs. 1000. HJ + boob suck + fingering + (blow job if you are lucky)

Rs. 1500. 2000. HJ + touching without clothes + BBBJ + CIM (if you are lucky)

Rs. 2000. 3000. FS with BBBJ + CIM (if you are lucky)

Offering deep french kiss is very rare with MP girls unless you are very regular customer.

Also, I haven't met any girl offering anal.

When a girl demand Rs. 7000 for HJ, you should say, I only have Rs. 1000 or I only can offer Rs. 1000. Give me what ever you can offer.

Gonas
09-03-12, 03:50

Attitude 7/10.

Looks 4/10.

Attitube: 7/10Can you please elaborate more on the first place. A clue perhaps. I think I know the second place.

Casanova69
09-03-12, 08:51
I agree with Acne's rates for various services. Whoever paid Rs 6000 for a BJ must be having a printing press at home.

DevilRacer
09-03-12, 11:03
Hi buddy,

Make below prices as baseline for your negotiations for most of normal MPs around Colombo.

Offering deep french kiss is very rare with MP girls unless you are very regular customer.

When a girl demand Rs. 7000 for HJ, you should say, I only have Rs. 1000 or I only can offer Rs. 1000. Give me what ever you can offer.Thanks.

Can you please elaborate more on the first place. A clue perhaps. I think I know the second place.First place, there is a famous bakery adjoining that lane and dulication Road if I remember right. If I'm wrong, I'll reply back

Gonas
09-03-12, 16:40
Thanks.

First place, there is a famous bakery adjoining that lane and dulication Road if I remember right. If I'm wrong, I'll reply backDoes this start with the letter P

BoyShares
09-03-12, 16:54
Does this start with the letter PIs this the place near B*s cafe someone inquired about earlier? (thats where I can recall a famous bakery. Which as said here starts with.

Praan
09-03-12, 17:04
Hi guys,

Thanks for the guys here who posted basic instructions. And the orchid exec I did'and care you posts and wasted money. I look for moon light club but not found. Any way great weekend.Can you give me her contact? 3wheel guy's at least?

Gonas
09-04-12, 05:05
Is this the place near B*s cafe someone inquired about earlier? (thats where I can recall a famous bakery. Which as said here starts with.Same thinking here. I don't recall any other place. To my knowledge not seen anything funny over there. But still you may never know

DevilRacer
09-04-12, 05:17
Does this start with the letter PAye, yes. The name of the road starts with "D". I think someone mentioned it.

NSeal
09-04-12, 09:22
I am not sure if it is just me or if you guys are noticing this as well. I think the prices are going up. I am not saying your regular MP girls are charging higher rates. But most FS places, FL, and escort agencies are charging way higher rates. Usually, the rate about 2 months ago was around 13 K or $ 100 USD for most pu*ies. Now even locals demand 10. 12 + and some foreign rates are gone up to 20K plus. Is this because there aren't many girls, but huge demand or is this because someone pouring $ in. Funny thing is most these girls are average at the best and when you have to pay $ 100- 150 USD, you can pretty much go to any other country. These are the going rates in places like US. On top of this you have to add the hotel cost which are also astronomical considering it is Sri Lanka. If you get a room and bring someone in you are looking around 30K damage. I know you can go to guest house, etc, but some of these ladies don't visit any thing less than 3 star. It is lots of money to have a decent f*ck in a safe place.

Inosha
09-04-12, 16:34
Happened to go past 5464r4 Road place at about 830. Place was closing and the girls were leaving. Looked quite OK, not top quality but reasonable. All looked to be in early 20s not dark and not fat. Maybe worth checking out the place especially since it is rumoured to offer FS

Casanova69
09-05-12, 05:22
Now even locals demand 10. 12 + and some foreign rates are gone up to 20K plus. Is this because there aren't many girls, but huge demand or is this because someone pouring $ in. Funny thing is most these girls are average at the best and when you have to pay $ 100- 150 USD, you can pretty much go to any other country I know you can go to guest house, etc, but some of these ladies don't visit any thing less than 3 star. It is lots of money to have a decent f*ck in a safe place.In Singapore you can get a good quality escort to your hotel room for the equivalent of SLR 12-15 k. If you visit the red light district in Geylang it is about Rs 8 k for 45 min. Singapore's per capita income is 20 times that of Sri Lanka. So in terms of customer's earning capacity the girls are relatively cheap. Our girls are too expensive. They think their see*s are made of gold.

Router69
09-05-12, 06:44
Could not hold on. LOL. Happens to the best of us. She is damn good with her mouth as well as her ride would have been tight.

Hi,

After several years I was back in Colombo for a few days on work. Had to find time to do my favourite acitvity. Visit JH. Somewhere in the forum found lots written about RM 1. Called to make an appointment when I was told to come at 2:30PM. Then I asked for RM...

Casanova69
09-06-12, 03:16
Our girls are too expensive. They think their see*s are made of gold.That last line should read " They think their see*ts are made of gold.

Super69
09-06-12, 04:39
Visited Rat* at Adams. Rates gone up to 1300/=. Very strict rules given to girls. (written notice and Signed by them ). Only HJ is possible. Got it but mechanical. My girl said now very few customers.

Recommended only for a good massage.

Gonas
09-07-12, 03:20
Visited Rat* at Adams. Rates gone up to 1300/=. Very strict rules given to girls. (written notice and Signed by them ). Only HJ is possible. Got it but mechanical. My girl said now very few customers.

Recommended only for a good massage.Even before all these tight controls that place was not a popular place to many. As in the case of OE

Casanova69
09-07-12, 05:08
That last line should read " They think their see*ts are made of gold.Something funny here. I used a word to rhyme with "aunt' but a different word is being posted twice now.

MeddBoy27
09-08-12, 09:50
Hi buddy,

When a girl demand Rs. 7000 for HJ, you should say, I only have Rs. 1000 or I only can offer Rs. 1000. Give me what ever you can offer.Hey buddy giv me the locations of sme MPs in colombo that are worth going

Chanda
09-08-12, 20:01

Recommended only for a good massage.Everything is mechanical. Flexible rules with some girls.

Praan
09-09-12, 07:39
Happened to go past 5464r4 Road place at about 830. Place was closing and the girls were leaving. Looked quite OK, not top quality but reasonable. All looked to be in early 20s not dark and not fat. Maybe worth checking out the place especially since it is rumoured to offer FSWhats that place? Please give more guidance.

Candy Maan
09-09-12, 16:01
This would be my first post here as a member. Last Saturday I wanted to fulfill one of my needs. So I called one of my long time acquainted suppliers. As previous arrangements, I went to this place where I usually get my services done. The supplier sent me one along with the handler. Says 22, married but separated with two kids named SU*N. She looked young and had that innocent look on her. Super Legs, with a latino complexion. But didn't get along with my moods, because I needed some bad girl action. So I sent her back and asked for another. This girl walked in after about 20min with a superb figure. Exactly what I wanted! Slim figure (In and Out of clothes) with that naughty girl look. The moment she walked in my johnny got up and was ready for the action.

At first she didn't talk much. I thought she's not much of a talker. Said her name was NI*a. And so she took a wash and came out with the towel wrapped around her. Didn't want to talk much so got on with it. First she gave me BBJ which I thoroughly enjoyed, stroking my johnny and giving smooches here and there. I was also sending my fingers all around her which made her do things even harder. Then I pushed on the bed and I gave a run all over her body giving smooches and sending my hands to territories, she enjoyed it really well!

Then we started on with it, I was so hard I couldn't wait so started pounding really hard. She didn't mind. And she was moaning every stroke I pushed which got me on even harder. We started on Missionary then moved to doggy. What was most unforgettable for me was, every time pushed it in her, she also willingly pulled it into her, which means she was really horny and wanted it really hard. Then I felt her passing out so I also came a little while.

The we waited a little while, had a cigarette (She smokes) and then we classically cuddled a bit. She said that I'm good and its been awhile she's been having this fun with a monger. (I'm sure she must be saying that to lot of people) Then again I got a bit hard so we started spooning. Which was awesome because there was a mirror parallel to the bed where I could see her face with all that orgasmic sounds. We just did that for about 30min (can't remember really) and both came together.

Total Damages:- 13000+2000 (room) = 15000.

Overally looks:- 7/10.

Attitude:- 7/10.

GFE:- 7/10.

Will I go again- Deffa!

DineshChetiya
09-09-12, 16:23
Hi Guys,

Today morning I visited Kirula* place. They seem to be getting a lot of customers recently cause there were about four people waiting when I got there. Manager said there are only two girls working that day, since others have taken leaves for election.

I got a girl called A*ni, who seem to have joined recently. A short stout girl around 30 as I guessed, dressed in a T-shirt and a skirt.

After having the bath I came back wrapping the towel, but this girl removed it, slightly touching my junior. After starting the message, I asked her about the extras, and she replied anything is possible for 2000. So I opted for FS and she raised her T-shirt showing nice, pointed boobs. I tried to remove all of her clothes, but she refused saying that sometimes her madam calls and have to go out. But this was killing my sensation, as all the time I needed to access her lower parts I had to keep raising her skirt.

We had sex in several positions and the session lasted for about 30 mins. She was in a hurry to make me cum. Even though this was my first time to experience a FS, I wasn't totally satisfied with the service she offered. I was hoping to have a prolonged GFE session with a lot of kissing, sucking & licking involved.

I think the sudden boom of visits have made these girls to spend less time with a customer. She gave her number and ask me to call before visiting again, but said that she's not coming out.

Total Damage: 1000 + 2000.

Boobs: 6/10.

GFE: 4/10.

Attitude: 3/10.

I heard the manager saying that there's a dark, slim girl, but I didn't see her. Personally I don't feel like visiting this place again (at least will not get this girls service) , since I got an impression these girls are money minded rather than caring for the needs of the customer.

I'm looking for slim girls with good shape and assets. If you can share your contacts of such FLs, your help is much appreciated.

I saw several ads on visiting masseurs, so my next plan is to try that. If you have any experience, please share.

StudBull
09-10-12, 06:57
Hi How to find this place? Directions appropriate.

Like to go here, Can someone help me with few hints please?

Hi Guys,

Today morning I visited Kirula* place. They seem to be getting a lot of customers recently cause there were about four people waiting when I got there. Manager said there are only two girls working that day, since others have taken leaves for election.

I got a girl called A*ni, who seem to have joined recently. A short stout girl around 30 as I guessed, dressed in a T-shirt and a skirt.

After having the bath I came back wrapping the towel, but this girl removed it...

Chinakwe
09-10-12, 10:37
Hi guys,

I was wondering if anyone knew a few places in Piliyandala area. Or is that considered the wastelands. I live there. So was wondering if I have access to massages or escorts in the area.

Thanks

Malli Chutty
09-10-12, 13:27
Hi Guys,

After having the bath I came back wrapping the towel, but this girl removed it, slightly touching my junior. After starting the message, I asked her about the extras, and she replied anything is possible for 2000. So I opted for FS and she raised her T-shirt showing nice, pointed boobs. I tried to remove all of her clothes, but she refused saying that sometimes her madam calls and have to go out. But this was killing my sensation, as all the time I needed to access her lower parts I had to keep raising her skirt.

We had sex in several positions and the session lasted for about 30 mins. She was in a hurry to make me cum. Even though this was my first time to experience a FS, I wasn't totally satisfied with the service she offered. I was hoping to have a prolonged GFE session with a lot of kissing, sucking & licking involved.

I think the sudden boom of visits have made these girls to spend less time with a customer. She gave her number and ask me to call before visiting again, but said that she's not coming out.

Total Damage: 1000 + 2000.

GFE: 4/10.

I heard the manager saying that there's a dark, slim girl, but I didn't see her. Personally I don't feel like visiting this place again (at least will not get this girls service) , since I got an impression these girls are money minded rather than caring for the needs of the customer.

I'm looking for slim girls with good shape and assets. If you can share your contacts of such FLs, your help is much appreciated.

I saw several ads on visiting masseurs, so my next plan is to try that. If you have any experience, please share.Machan can I knw the whereabouts and the name of this place? If you can PM me

Malli Chutty
09-10-12, 13:30
Guys did anyone visit this new thai aurvedic place in bamba? Its in a road which has a famous flower's name.

I called them today. Local 1000rs & thai 3500rs for 1 hour massage.

Anyone has any experiences there?

Need info.

Thanks.

Mc

Inosha
09-11-12, 12:08
Decided to try out this place. Went in and was told o go to the 2nd floor. The manager said that massage was 1k and FS 3. 5k. Opted for the latter. Selection of about 7-8 girls. All around 25-30, medium complexion. Took a short one called Saf. Was asked to change and she came in. Had to wait for sometime again as CD's were not available and had to come from downstairs. Proceeded to take off her clothes. Not too fat with some amount of belly, lots of scars on stomach. Not shaven. Face was good with a nice smile. Did a few minutes of B2B massage.

BBBJ was offered, but I declined. A few minutes of covered BJ and started in missionary, then switched to doggie with both standing. Didn't last very long. She then cleaned me up and went to the toilet. I left then.

Damage 3. 5 + 3.

Place 1/10- pretty unclean.

Face 7/10.

Body 5/10.

Boobs 6/10.

FS 7/10.

Go again? Maybe

NSeal
09-12-12, 07:08
I was just wondering if anyone here used the services of www.srilankaescortservice.com

Only e-mail to contact them. Is this a real site or a bogus site? Any info.

Thank you.

Inosha
09-12-12, 14:01
I was just wondering if anyone here used the services of.

www.srilankaescortservice.com

Thank you.Looks an indian site, probably a bogus one.

DineshChetiya
09-12-12, 17:36
I was just wondering if anyone here used the services of.

Thank you.Seems to be a bogus. Some time back I dropped them a mail stating my requirement. But they never bothered to reply.

Mrpusa
09-12-12, 20:06
i was just wondering if anyone here used the services of.

only e-mail to contact them. is this a real site or a bogus site? any info.

thank you.dear all,

avoid this service at all cost! i have not had any dealings with them.

but they can't be any different, most probably worst than their india counter-parts.

with whom i have had dealings. here is the modus operandi,

(a) deposit money into an account before the lady comes. if you do.

you will not here from them or see your money!

or (be) more likely, send a gal who is not even worth 1k sl rupees but demand.

$120 usa dollars per hr (or 13, 000 sl rupees) for her services!

just my 2 cents as a senior monger!

Router69
09-13-12, 16:17
Was feeling down after mid day and thought of making my way over to JH for a good rub down and extras. Called and Booked an appointment for late in the evening ony to find out my regular options were not available, was given an option of choosing from RM 6 thru 9, as all other were full. Chose nine. Did not know what to expect. Called again later and wanted to know if I could advance my time and madam duly obliged. Went there and was surprised to see an average looking Thai, come in after awhile. Immediately came across as a friendly sort, offered my a coke and asked me to strip down while she ran the bath. I finished my smoke and drink, and was asked to get into the bath tub. She gave me a proper scrubbing, while making comments to junior. Massage was awesome hard. Once free showered and started the B2B. During this time asked her what was possible she said everything and quoted low. Agreed on price. Started with BBBJ, some rimming, and then slid the covers on and proceeded to CBJ and rimming. She slid junior into her self and immediately started riding cowgirl. After did a reverse cowgirl, with me sliding my finger into her back door, which she initially refused but must have felt good. She came quite hard the first time. And then collapsed asking me to do her sideways with some DFK. Once again she came. And wanted me on top. Boobs were nice and hard, just the right side, small sexy tummy with some well trimmed Bush. Finally gave it to her doggie style where she wanted it harder and faster. She came shuddering with me also giving her the ramming. Finished off porn star style on the face. Will I go again, hell yes. Overall damage 14. 5k coke, a smoke and a jolly good time.

Body 6/10.

Boobs 7/10.

Nipples 10/10.

Tightness 9/10.

Friendliness 9/10

Coconuti
09-14-12, 16:28
Happened few days back.

After trying few times booked R1, router69's find. Was difficult to book her as per my schedule. She must be quite popular, always booked.

Small made girl. Was quite friendly from the beginning. Small boobs. Small ass. Face average. Good massage. Full services available. Overall I wouldn't say she is excellent. Height was about 5'. I think this is not the same girl mentioned in the earlier report. There may be a girl change in R1 after router's report.

Will I return. Session was OK, but don't think it is worth at 8. 5+5k.

Name sounded like Jess.

I think we should mention names when referring JH, not just room numbers.

Router69, can you mention the name of the girl please.

Malan100
09-14-12, 17:56
Strange thing has happen to me in a day timeatbamaba junction. An old man is going here and there and said there is a new thai massage center in a road near the ro* fo*are cloth shop. He even asked me to come and have a fun. Bt that time it was imposible for me. Intersting thing was eventhogh cops are around he approched all malesatthere. Hey guys do you knw this new place and hw is that?

Chanda
09-14-12, 18:07
How about boobs of the girl who runs the place. Awesome!

Router69
09-14-12, 18:12
Sure will do, Room 1 is certainly not Jess.

Happened few days back.

After trying few times booked R1, router69's find. Was difficult to book her as per my schedule. She must be quite popular, always booked.

Small made girl. Was quite friendly from the beginning. Small boobs. Small ass. Face average. Good massage. Full services available. Overall I wouldn't say she is excellent. Height was about 5'. I think this is not the same girl mentioned in the earlier report. There may be a girl change in R1 after router's report.

Will I return. Session was OK, but don't think it is worth at 8. 5+5k.

Name sounded like Jess.

I think we should mention names when referring JH, not just room numbers.

Router69, can you mention the name of the girl please.

Newbi1982
09-14-12, 20:07
Recently I went to this place. Clean nice Place. But these days only HJ available. (or I got only HJ) full access no FS. Really disappointing. Maybe due to raids. Hope they will start pretty soon giving full service again.

Newbi1982
09-14-12, 20:10
Hi guys,

Hope to visit this place. It seems now this place is very popular. SENIORS, WHAT DO U THINK? IS IT SAFE? OR any idea whether this place is managed by influential person?

Further please give some tips to locate this place.

Thanks

Newbi1982
09-14-12, 20:14
Hi guys,

today morning i visited kirula* place. They seem to be getting a lot of customers recently cause there were about four people waiting when i got there. Manager said there are only two girls working that day, since others have taken leaves for election.

I got a girl called a*ni, who seem to have joined recently. A short stout girl around 30 as i guessed, dressed in a t-shirt and a skirt.

After having the bath i came back wrapping the towel, but this girl removed it, slightly touching my junior. After starting the message, i asked her about the extras, and she replied anything is possible for 2000. So i opted for fs and she raised her t-shirt showing nice, pointed boobs. I tried to remove all of her clothes, but she refused saying that sometimes her madam calls and have to go out. But this was killing my sensation, as all the time i needed to access her lower parts i had to keep raising her skirt.

We had sex in several positions and the session lasted for about 30 mins. She was in a hurry to make me cum. Even though this was my first time to experience a fs, i wasn't totally satisfied with the service she offered. I was hoping to have a prolonged gfe session with a lot of kissing, sucking & licking involved.

Total damage: 1000 + 2000.

Gfe: 4/10.

I heard the manager saying that there's a dark, slim girl, but i didn't see her. Personally i don't feel like visiting this place again (at least will not get this girls service) , since i got an impression these girls are money minded rather than caring for the needs of the customer.

I'm looking for slim girls with good shape and assets. If you can share your contacts of such fls, your help is much appreciated.

I saw several ads on visiting masseurs, so my next plan is to try that. If you have any experience, please share.i think its very reasonable fs for 2000-

NSeal
09-15-12, 07:41
This is very easy to find. If you are coming from Colombo side going towards Nugegoda in high Level road right after you pass Kiru bridge there is a PS shop to your left after Kiru bus stand. This is upstairs in that same building. If you still can't find it, locate kiru police station and this is right in front of the p. Station, but opposite side of the road. Of course it is safe (come on. No one here can say that for sure). My biggest problem is not that it is safe or not, but the damn parking. Lots of people go to that pastry shop and it is difficult to find parking and the place is not discreet. This area has people like bees as if you hit a beehive, all day. All night.

Hi guys,

Hope to visit this place. It seems now this place is very popular. SENIORS, WHAT DO U THINK? IS IT SAFE? OR any idea whether this place is managed by influential person?

Thanks

NSeal
09-15-12, 07:50
I haven't seen any pics worth looking at for past 6 months or so. The gallery seems to be a great several years ago and but it is almost dead last two years or so. Is there any reason for not posting pics? Is this is a safety issue or is this is because the guys who were taking pics left the scene or is it simply because no one is taking pics anymore? I know taking pics of your session is not everyone's cup of tea let alone sharing them. Any feedback is appreciated.

Coconuti
09-15-12, 11:23
OK. This confirms there is girl change in R1 when I visited last week. At the time it was Jess* in R1.

Router, can you give the names of JH girls of your recent reports (R1 and 9).

Sure will do, Room 1 is certainly not Jess.

Router69
09-15-12, 17:08
Room 9 was Cindy, Room was Susan. Room 5 Hanna.

QUOTE=Coconuti; 1327281]OK. This confirms there is girl change in R1 when I visited last week. At the time it was Jess* in R1.

Router, can you give the names of JH girls of your recent reports (R1 and 9).[/QUOTE]

Newbi1982
09-15-12, 17:32
I visited this place today. You can easily locate it. Too easy. Any body can see you are going there.

Well there was a dark beautiful young angel. She was very friendly. Had a nice time. Total damage is 3000k which is ok to me.

This is a congested place and you don't feel that you are in spa.

I ll definitely visit again. But even here everything depend on the girl you select.

But my concerns are this is located in front of K Police station. Owner seems to be a normal person. Don't know whether they get any political protection. Otherwise it ll be raided pretty soon.

Further since entrance chg is 1000k lot of people visit. I had to wait some time. There were about 5 girl. But I think 3 cubicles.

I ll visit again. But worries about raids.

Happy mongering

Newbi1982
09-15-12, 17:36
Guys.

Lot say that raids take on fridays? Is it true? What is the safest time to visit mp which provides FS? I m thinking. If we visit after 6 pm what do you guys this? IS IT SAFE? I don't think they carry raids at that time.

Even if we get caught. Thay will let us go after some time? Am I right?

Chanda
09-15-12, 18:56
How about the boobs of the lady who runs the place? She was earlier at s*g*are, Havelock Road.

Hi guys,

Thanks

Sameer437
09-16-12, 15:36
Any professionals who can provide white chicks in Colombo contact me.

Visiting Colombo in 1st week of Oct, looking for some hot action.

Acne Lanka
09-17-12, 17:17
Visited well known MP in Col 2 area Ma*why stre. Around 8 girls to select. I have tried 3 of them. 4 of them are not my type. So left with 1 new girl. She looked very sexy, dark skin, big breasts, lot of makeups, she looked very friendly type and new,

It seems that she is the least demanding girl there who started working only few days back. Went to upstairs, rooms are horrible, only curtains are there, had to wait as all the 3 rooms were busy upstairs. People came out after few minutes and we proceed to the room.

Surprisingly the girl is very innocent type, asked what would you like? I said I am a regular customer here, has taken as, La, Na* and had FS with all of them. Then she inquired how much I will pay, I said Rs. 2000 is my normal tip. She is very obeying type, gave me BBBJ with bit of DFK (MP girls rarely offer DFK, if they offer it that mean she really likes you) then I offered her some kissing around private area, she looked clean, so did bit of rimming and DATY. She really enjoyed it and moaning heavily. She said she had the organism.

Then we proceed to different FS positions and couple of times she wanted to do it hard and finally she said she really enjoyed the company a lot.

Total damage: Rs. 1000 + 2000 (worth the money)

Girl: 6/10.

GFE: 8/10.

Place: 2/10.

Caution:

This MP is offering FS to most of the customers, most of the girls are very unhygienic as most of the customers coming here are very unclean people. So, it's better to play safe as much as possible. When I coming out I saw couple of Drug addict type guys are waiting at the reception area to select girls.

Most of the girls working here are in the trade for more than a year and they should have got some STDs for sure.

According to my experience 80% of the girls offer no condom sex for higher tips if you are a regular.

Also, this is located in very crowded area and all the people can see you going to the MP.

DrivingForce
09-18-12, 12:26
Met a Chinese tall girl recently. English not good but good service. Free lancer. I was introduced to him by a friend. She waited for me at a famous restaurant in a famous plaza, and followed her to the room. Not too good environment but can go. Big boob tall and gf feeling. Cost pretty much but lower than other cn girl. Anyone want to exchange contacts can pm me with valuable contacts.

Sanjay Dutt
09-19-12, 11:02
Next week having sri lanka visit. Will be staying in Coutyard hotel. Just wanted to know from senior members, weather its green hotel or not. Do they allow guests.

Also I am fond of Chinese chicks.

By next week will definately update some nice reports with pics.

Doolittle
09-19-12, 15:39
Room 9 was Cindy, Room was Susan. Room 5 Hanna.

QUOTE=Coconuti; 1327281]OK. This confirms there is girl change in R1 when I visited last week. At the time it was Jess* in R1.

Router, can you give the names of JH girls of your recent reports (R1 and 9).[/QUOTE]This is strange!

Have tried room 1 and have got Je* as well, where as others have got Su, how is Su* compared to Je*?

Must admit Je* was not much, just the usual stuff, but tight.

Really really miss my old one BeBe. Just hope I get her services in the near future.

Stay safe people,

DL.

Muthumala
09-19-12, 17:00
They change the girls around!

This is strange!

Have tried room 1 and have got Je* as well, where as others have got Su, how is Su* compared to Je*

Really really miss my old one BeBe. Just hope I get her services in the near future.

Stay safe people,

DL.[/QUOTE]

Router69
09-19-12, 17:17
One mans junk could be gold for another. Agree not many will come close to BeBe. However my inside contact states that they do rotate the girls every 3 months. And sometimes rooms when it's that time of the month.

That said I have been in contact with BeBe over email and phone. I am hoping to sync up with her later this month for a couple of days, when I go on business. Hehehe.

Also seen a couple of new ones while walking out I assume they walked out of room 6 after a threesome. Don't take room 7 because she is freaking annoying and does offer limited extras for a high price. Only rooms left for me are now 2, 4.6 and 8. Appreciate any feedback from those who've taken any from these rooms in the last month.

Happy mongering.

They change the girls around!

This is strange!

Have tried room 1 and have got Je* as well, where as others have got Su, how is Su* compared to Je*

Stay safe people,

DL.[/QUOTE]

Manoi2000
09-19-12, 19:19

Visit again: May be, but not take this girl, there is a chineese looking skinny girl and black african looking nice figure girl, would try one of them next time. I saw those girls when they are coming out of rooms, which I can't reject the already selected girl.Chinese looking skinny one is Sh*I, only demanding for money, I'm ultimately not satisfied with the massage, given hard and mechanical HJ, she doesn't offer BBJ or extra rather than HJ, just allowed to touch her boobs. Very greedy for money. Demand 1000 for HJ. Not worth at all. Totally unsatisfied.

NSeal
09-20-12, 06:02
Unless you are bringing in someone classy who doesn't dressed up or look like a pro or unless you accompany her in along with you, at minimum you / her going to have some awkwardness. Some chicks show up in tuk Tuks to the hotel and everyone and their mothers know what is going on. Courtyard is an expensive boutique hotel where you should take your GF, wife or an expensive escort to stay few days. IMO, this is not a place to bring skanky chicks for quick bangs. For the same price or less you could have picked a star class bigger hotel. Big hotels are the best place for this kind of stuff as there are too many people around and no one gets noticed that much. If the chick is local and cannot command in English they are also reluctant to go small boutique hotels.

Next week having sri lanka visit. Will be staying in Coutyard hotel. Just wanted to know from senior members, weather its green hotel or not. Do they allow guests.

Also I am fond of Chinese chicks.

By next week will definately update some nice reports with pics.

Neil Patrick
09-21-12, 03:48
Surprisingly the girl is very innocent type, asked what would you like? I said I am a regular customer here, has taken as, La, Na* and had FS with all of them. Then she inquired how much I will pay, I said Rs. 2000 is my normal tip. She is very obeying type, gave me BBBJ with bit of DFK (MP girls rarely offer DFK, if they offer it that mean she really likes you) then I offered her some kissing around private area, she looked clean, so did bit of rimming and DATY. She really enjoyed it and moaning heavily. She said she had the organism.Acne,

I think you better not involve in any BBBJ / DATY / DFK in this place. The girls also are not very hygienic just as the place itself. I once witnessed the girl I had FS with did not take a wash after the deed was done. (How do I know? Well she wore the panty and went downstairs immediately). So better be safe in this particular place where neither the place nor the girls are clean as it seems.

NP

Neil Patrick
09-21-12, 04:21
Guys.

Lot say that raids take on fridays? Is it true? What is the safest time to visit mp which provides FS? I m thinking. If we visit after 6 pm what do you guys this? IS IT SAFE? I don't think they carry raids at that time.

Even if we get caught. Thay will let us go after some time? Am I right?You can't say that the raids are on Friday only. But Friday is a high occurrence as they get to lock the people up for the weekend too. That said, you can't say it's only on Fridays because different police stations have some common set of days. The weekend also it another possibility. The last time Nirovin was raided, it was a Sunday. I think most of the time the customers are allowed to go after some hassle. I don't know the exact legal implications though.

Be Safe,

NP

Acne Lanka
09-21-12, 04:27
Acne,

I think you better not involve in any BBBJ / DATY / DFK in this place. The girls also are not very hygienic just as the place itself. I once witnessed the girl I had FS with did not take a wash after the deed was done. (How do I know? Well she wore the panty and went downstairs immediately). So better be safe in this particular place where neither the place nor the girls are clean as it seems.

NP100% Agree.

But, most of the girls in OE near Lalson and Marine drive MP do wash after the deed.

Casanova69
09-21-12, 07:39
100% Agree.

But, most of the girls in OE near Lalson and Marine drive MP do wash after the deed.Acne is right. The girls at OE are very hygenic. As soon as the session ends they run to the bathroom, close the door and you can hear the hand shower running.

Muthumala
09-21-12, 08:08
Had a decent session with Dilxxxx at 5 H.

This is the second day I took her. It started with a decent massage and then I told her that I had a condom with me. She asked me whether I knew the rate. I said yes and it is 1500. She wanted 2000. I said ok, since it is the going rate. Did a BBBJ and anal rimmed me whilst doing that. Then a tit fuck. She had huge melons.

Came in doggie style.

Total 1500+2000.

Girl 6.

Attitude 8.

Bust 10.

Overall 8.

Will return

Sanjay Dutt
09-21-12, 09:07
Unless you are bringing in someone classy who doesn't dressed up or look like a pro or unless you accompany her in along with you, at minimum you / her going to have some awkwardness. Some chicks show up in tuk Tuks to the hotel and everyone and their mothers know what is going on. Courtyard is an expensive boutique hotel where you should take your GF, wife or an expensive escort to stay few days. IMO, this is not a place to bring skanky chicks for quick bangs. For the same price or less you could have picked a star class bigger hotel. Big hotels are the best place for this kind of stuff as there are too many people around and no one gets noticed that much. If the chick is local and cannot command in English they are also reluctant to go small boutique hotels.Hey N seal,

Many thanks to you. I shall consider the Hotel green.

Thanks for your advice. But I want to tell you that, I will be bringing mostly Chinese chicks with me. So don't think there will be any problem. Also they are decent to accompany with you not in tuk tuk.

Secondly tried many hotels of upper class, all rates are above or around 200 US$. Which is very much on higher side. Then all my previsou stays. Till now never tried any local chick.

Hear about 1 disco near ramada hotel, is it nice place to visit it.

Mongoosa
09-21-12, 11:30
Had a decent session with Dilxxxx at 5 H.

This is the second day I took her. It started with a decent massage and then I told her that I had a condom with me. She asked me whether I knew the rate. I said yes and it is 1500. She wanted 2000. I said ok, since it is the going rate. Did a BBBJ and anal rimmed me whilst doing that. Then a tit fuck. She had huge melons.

Came in doggie style.

Total 1500+2000.

Girl 6.

Attitude 8.

Bust 10.

Overall 8.

Will returnIs it the same Dil who was at Nirovin?

SLPlayboy
09-21-12, 16:59
Probably to share contacts. I have a 23 year old contact. Very sexy and willing to do everything. She charges 5000/= hour.

NSeal
09-21-12, 21:29
I think if we want to talk more about this we should do it in " safe sex" area of the forum.

Having said that, there is not much of a difference to you (monger) if the chick washes her pussy after the sex or not. Yes for sure it makes us mongers feel better if they do and that's it. Only thing that save you is your own immunity. It is important not to visit these joints when you had less sleep the day before, not feeling well, after a very tiring day of work or anything else which could compromise your immunity system.

Some of us could be eating the worlds most toxic pussy and nothing may happen. Thats thanks to the immunity.

If you have been going down on chicks. Let's say last 10 years and you got nothing, you probably have a good immunity system.

However, I do recommend mongers take a shower after sex.

Acne is right. The girls at OE are very hygenic. As soon as the session ends they run to the bathroom, close the door and you can hear the hand shower running.

Plague
09-22-12, 11:05
Hello fellow mongers,

Been a bit busy with work and I didn't get a chance to have some fun. Today I wanted to relax a bit so decided to go to OE. Last time I went, I couldn't get F*t*a whom most people recommended to me as she was off that day so this time I wanted to make sure I got her. When I went there, she was busy with someone else so I had to sit around and wait. Had to wait for a bit (about 45 mins) and then she was free.

Was greeted with a warm welcome. She was very friendly and gave a decent massage. We had a small chit chat while massaging and after a full massage, she started to hug and kiss. Guess she knew what everyone expects. She didn't haggle over tip or anything. Just said to give a good tip at the end as she doesn't get any salary but just the tips (not sure if that's true). Allowed me full access to top and bottom as well as teasing and DFKing. I asked for more and she gave me the same response I got from R*s*I last time that they don't allow FS or BJ and she is at risk if caught. Not sure why she gave me that answer while many others got FS from her. Probably because I'm a new face to her. So just gave me a shake with DFK and access to all areas. Asked me to come again and said that we can go out to have FS. But her only day off is wednesdays or poya days apparently (last time I went on a Wednesday). Gave her 1000 but she asked for a bit more so gave another 200.

Name : F*t*a.

Face : 5/10 (looked older)

Body : 7/10.

Boobs : Small with big nipples.

GFE : 8/10 (gave a very good GFE feel)

Massage : Hard and decent.

HJ : 8/10.

BJ : Nope.

FS : Nope.

Kissing : Yes.

Frenching : Yes.

Dmg : 1500 (Entrance) + 1200.

WIR : Not sure. May try outcall with her. Or I'll try one of the other contacts I got from fellow seniors. Really need FS instead of a shake everytime.

Melvin44
09-22-12, 15:32
Whats that place? Please give more guidance.It is very difficult to decode the name. Can you tell me it straight away? I would be thankful to you in advance.

Melvin

Chanda
09-22-12, 16:18

Recommended only for a good massage.Don't you know that it was raided last year?

Podi Kolla
09-22-12, 16:33
Hi Guys,

After a long time I would like share my experience.

1st Take.

This was little back (4-5 months earlier) It was famous place near Borella and this forum too. Just go with my bike covering my face. LOL.

Place is pretty good as described in the forum. Paid 1000 at reception. Nice lady and young boy at there and they welcome with smile.

Asked to choose the from list 5. 6 girls. Choose a girl of my type only one good looker at the moment.

Had a wash and lay on the bed. Common bathroom, Rooms separated by curtains. Massage was fairly good. And she more open to talk. Had good HJ session with access to the upper part. You can't do go beyond that in here. I ask her her No. And asked for meet at out side. She said no she said she s is still virgin (mage tama pettiya kadalawath nehe). Although I don't believe it I said I don't break it just have a fun then she said you want to do sex with my legs. (ehenam gal kapannada ennda kiyanne). It was funny and I just leave the place.

Room : 4/10, Girl 8/10 (my type) , Damage 1000 + 500

PS : I heard that she is not working there anymore her name is H.

Here is a Pic:

http://www.freeimagehosting.net/hqtd5

2nd Take.

I was fed up with my workload and want to have a fun. So went to a place in COL 3. Get the place and girls name from a member here. Had a really good session.

I went there at 9. 30 Am. And I was the only one customer. My lucky. Reception also look sexy. But I took H. She was divorce and have good body. Had really hard massage and it is perfect. Also had HJ session with access to the Top. I suck her boobs as well. She said can't do more things inside and give me her no. After all leave happily.

Room : 6/10, Girl 6/10 (do not have good attitude) , Damage 1200 + 500

Here is a pic :

http://www.freeimagehosting.net/zj2he

"Senior monger please tell me if it is wrong to publish image of the girls although the face can't be seen properly. I took this very hardly"

PODI

NSeal
09-23-12, 07:47
This was on Daily Mirror. Anyone knows what this place is, allegedly happened last Friday night.

http://www.dailymirror.lk/news/22130-alleged-brothel-in-wellawatte-raided.html

Moral of this story: Cops don't go raiding places after reading the sex guide and our posts. They do it as they wish whenever it is convenient for them.

ISG posts and raids have no correlation. As mongers we should not use " raids" as an excuse not to share experiences. Whenever they want to a hit a place they will do it regardless of what we posts.

Doolittle
09-23-12, 08:38
Went to the above twice in the last couple of months. Place which was previously located in pita kotte, now they are operating from a new location. (been advertised a lot in the famous paper ). Very discreet, can park inside and have to go after prior appointment only.

Was given a girl called G# in the 1st time. Fairly good, in the mid 30s, does an average massage with excellent extras including BBBJ, BLS, DFK and FS. She's very talkative and very friendly, can be a turn-off to some but, very tight and very worth it.

Girl. 7/10, massage. 6/10, boobs. 5/10, BBBJ / BLS. 9/10, FS. 8/10, new location. 9/10, GFE. 9/10. Total damage 12G (bit on the high side, but full 1. 45min service with bloody good time ).

Took Thi# in my second visit. No massage, only service of 1hr. Bit fat and very loose downstairs. BBBJ very good. GFE. Average could have been better, had a hard time coming due to being too loose. She's a bit unhygienic too (if you know what I mean, so don't try DATY ). Overall. Not worth the 12G.

WIR. Yes, only to select G# again and there is another new one who is good looking. Older one from last year H# (swan) is still there, she's worth only for the oil massage as she's good at that, but her FS is also ok, but GFE is nil.

Be safe people,

Will post again after trying the other new one.

DL.

Doolittle
09-23-12, 08:48
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

Router69
09-23-12, 09:01
Was desperately in need of a good pedicure and that too done professionally. Went looking for a place in the evening around 6 and found this small but well looked after beauty and hair salon in bamba. Entered and asked if they do pedicure and she said yes with a smile. Ok did not ask for price settled in seat. Asked me to get my shoes off and soak them in water while she was getting the clippers etc ready. She started with my feet scrub and wash and whilst doing so I noticed she was wearing a very lose top with no bra. My junior was racing. Meantime I think she too noticed I was looking and kinda covered from time to time. All of a sudden through the door walks out a man and another MILF. I am like WTF. She sends the man outbthe main door and comes back Joins my one and starts scrubbing my other foot. I thought I felt her fingers running on the back of my leg in kinda sexy way. Got chatting with them both and was having a laugh. I asked them whether the man who left was the owner only to be told that was a customer. I asked if he was in for a hair cut and she said no was in for a massage. I asked how much they charge and was told 2. 5k. Said can I have one after the pedicure. She said yes. I was like ok. Once job done I was asked to come into the next room which I swear I could not have known was there. It opened like smoke hole in the wall. Went in and immediately she stripped me. Asked if it was cream which I agreed. Meantime the other who did my feet came in and started massaging withe the other girl. I asked them if they own the place and they said yes. Two divorcees speak Ok English, decided to start this since they need to look after themselves. Massage was almost over after about 30 minutes of two women working on me. Asked me if junior would like some I said yes. They were quite obliging in my need to suck the tits. Both kind stripped quick, I asked if they do more than just a HJ and they said yes but today was not possible as they were out of covers. Since I carry a couple in my wallet I said that should not be an issue. They 2. 5 k each and immediately striped naked. One started blowing me, while the other was rimming me. Soon they swapped positions, after a while one got on top and rode me. One wanted it doggie, missionary, you name it. I was exhausted. Total damage 8. 5 k. Will I go again? Hell yes.

WareWolf
09-23-12, 12:17
Hey.

Do you guys no where we can get a decent massage with a good HJ?

Had couple of place for my self with good girls but they have left the joints.

1. B! OT4 girl S4ndY4.

She gives a good nude massage concerning more in to ass touching the hole rimming as well.

Always two shakes one before starting and one in the end and I cum in loads on both times.

2. G4muNu Mw place girl NisH4.

Two shakes all times and lik full body and nice ass massage.

3. SuW4r4 girl M4Du.

One shake but a really good massage.

All above had left their places and unable to locate at the moment.

Really love to have a good massage like above and appropriate any directions and girls names.

Thanks.

WW

Coconuti
09-23-12, 14:57
from what i have read, it also helps if you [CodeWord134] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord134) aftrer the session.

[quote=nseal; 1329761.

however, i do recommend mongers take a shower after sex.[/quote]

NSeal
09-23-12, 17:45
My comments are posted in safe sex area. Just don't want to use up this area for safe sex discussions.

Welcome comments as it helps all the mongers to be safe.

Word of advice, their is no such thing called immunity in the human body. Please take care of your self when exposed without protection and take the risk if you only feel comfortable with that person and her hygiene. Have had many instances of listening to std issues of friends. Sorry I had to post in this forum where it should have been in the safe sex one.

Stay safe people,

DL.

I think if we want to talk more about this we should do it in " safe sex" area of the forum.

Having said that, there is not much of a difference to you (monger) if the chick washes her pussy after the sex or not. Yes for sure it makes us mongers feel better if they do and that's it. Only thing that save you is your own immunity. It is important not to visit these joints when you had less sleep the day before, not feeling well, after a very tiring day of work or anything else which could compromise your immunity system.

Some of us could be eating the worlds most toxic pussy and nothing may happen. Thats thanks to the immunity.

If you have been going down on chicks. Let's say last 10 years and you got nothing, you probably have a good immunity system.

NSeal
09-23-12, 19:43
As long as you cannot see their faces or there are no signs to identify the place I don't think there is an issue with pics.

As they say " picture is worth 1000 words", so pics do help.

No Worries mate. I never publish pics again. I did its because of two reason.

1. No one can identify they by looking at them (if you didn't take them earlier). Pics a blurred and side pic.

2. Other mongers can save their money without trying on craps. They can get a idea before he spend money.

NSeal
09-23-12, 19:46
Any clues on how to locate this place. Bamba kind of has many salons if you know what I mean.

Was desperately in need of a good pedicure and that too done professionally. Went looking for a place in the evening around 6 and found this small but well looked after beauty and hair salon in bamba. .

NSeal
09-23-12, 20:09
After trying Thais few weeks ago decided to go back to EsH. Last time only HJ was on the menu (Thai) with access. Needed lot more than a HJ, so decided to try Chinese and was not disappointed, except the girl who did my massage and the one in next cubical kept talking the entire time. It finally stopped after I stick my dick in her mouth and things got much better after that. She did a real massage too, and it was good.

Looks 7/10.

Service 7/10.

Damage 4000 + 5000

I will return when I am in need for Chinese food.

BrianOwhite
09-24-12, 01:55
NSeal,

Information is inaccurate.

Strongly disagree, with all due respect.

BrianOwhite

BrianOwhite
09-24-12, 02:21
NSeal,

BrianOwhite

Hooboy
09-24-12, 05:31
Talk about hitting the jackpot! Good for you man. Without being too explicit, would you care to give a hint of the location? Don't want to unnecessarily cause any trouble to the 2 ladies with too much detail.

Was desperately in need of a good pedicure and that too done professionally. Went looking for a place in the evening around 6 and found this small but well looked after beauty and hair salon in bamba. Entered and asked if they do pedicure and she said yes with a smile. Ok did not ask for price settled in seat. Asked me to get my shoes off and soak them in water while she was getting the clippers etc ready. She started with my feet scrub and wash and whilst doing so I noticed she was wearing a very lose top with no bra. My junior was racing. Meantime I think she too noticed I was looking and kinda covered from time to time. All of a sudden through the door walks out a man and another MILF. I am like WTF. She sends the man outbthe main door and comes back Joins my one and starts scrubbing my other foot. I thought I felt her fingers running on the back of my leg in kinda sexy way. Got chatting with them both and was having a laugh. I asked them whether the man who left was the owner only to be told that was a customer. I asked if he was in for a hair cut and she said no was in for a massage. I asked how much they charge and was told 2. 5k. Said can I have one after the pedicure. She said yes. I was like ok. Once job done I was asked to come into the next room which I swear I could not have known was there. It opened like smoke hole in the wall. Went in and immediately she stripped me. Asked if it was cream which I agreed. Meantime the other who did my feet came in and started massaging withe the other girl. I asked them if they own the place and they said yes. Two divorcees speak Ok English, decided to start this since they need to look after themselves. Massage was almost over after about 30 minutes of two women working on me. Asked me if junior would like some I said yes. They were quite obliging in my need to suck the tits. Both kind stripped quick, I asked if they do more than just a HJ and they said yes but today was not possible as they were out of covers. Since I carry a couple in my wallet I said that should not be an issue. They 2. 5 k each and immediately striped naked. One started blowing me, while the other was rimming me. Soon they swapped positions, after a while one got on top and rode me. One wanted it doggie, missionary, you name it. I was exhausted. Total damage 8. 5 k. Will I go again? Hell yes.

Party Guy
09-24-12, 06:18
Is this Hair & Beauty Saloon located in a Hotel (or next to it)?

Rajeev9
09-24-12, 10:29
Anyone knows what is this place?

http://www.gossiplankanews.com/2012/09/mervins-co-secretarys-brothel-raided.html

Podi Kolla
09-24-12, 17:29

http://www.gossiplankanews.com/2012/09/mervins-co-secretarys-brothel-raided.htmlThis is a famous place in Wellawatta machan. [Non-English text deleted by Admin]

May be some senior members know the place

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited to remove text not in English. While I encourage contributions from all volunteers, the Forum is an English-only website. Please do not post reports in any language other than English. If you wish to post text in any language other than English, then please include a full English translation.Thanks!

Mongoosa
09-24-12, 17:34
Hey.

1. B! OT4 girl S4ndY4.

She gives a good nude massage concerning more in to ass touching the hole rimming as well.

Always two shakes one before starting and one in the end and I cum in loads on both times.

2. G4muNu Mw place girl NisH4.

Two shakes all times and lik full body and nice ass massage.

3. SuW4r4 girl M4Du.

One shake but a really good massage.

All above had left their places and unable to locate at the moment.

Really love to have a good massage like above and appropriate any directions and girls names.

Thanks.

WWI wonder whether there is any use in publishing this now. Yes; double pops for 1, 000 damage will be a great deal. Guys, if you know some place please let us know.

NSeal
09-24-12, 17:52
Yes let's agree to disagree, but post your comments in safe sex area not here.

So you can enlighten me or vise versa.

NSeal,

BrianOwhite

Mongoosa
09-24-12, 17:53
Went to this place after a while last weekend while on the way to the book fair. There were only 3 to select. Dark-fat, short-fair and a tall-lean and I selected the latter called Chathu. She is lean and tall with small firm tits. Looks a bit like actress Dilhani Ashokamala.

Experience was CRAP! I asked for a hard massage which she finished in 15 minutes and asked whether I want a milkshake. It was 1k with access. Didn't last for long as I didn't go prepared by having a pop at home. All ended up in 30 minutes.

I won't go there as the cubicles are also not good. Anybody can see you lying naked if the walk on the aisle.

Total damage 1k+1k.

Warning: Don't go!

Acne Lanka
09-24-12, 18:40
This place was very famous few years ago. But they have very little business now as there were no good looking girls recently. I checked this place last month after 4 years of my previous visit (those days this is with full of beauties, always has more than 10 girls working, out of them 3-4 very good looking girls) and they had only 2 ladies they are very fat and had big tummies, so I didn't take them. Place has being recently renovated.

The name of this is Me*a fitness center, it's exactly in front of Ramakrishan road, in front of bus halt and Roxy cinama.

I am not sure whether this offers any FS facilty, I couldn't get any FS from this joint 4 years ago even-though I have take few girls there.

http://www.gossiplankanews.com/2012/09/mervins-co-secretarys-brothel-raided.html

Muthumala
09-25-12, 01:15
Can you give a little more information. This is a pot of gold.

Gonas
09-25-12, 03:52
This place was very famous few years ago. But they have very little business now as there were no good looking girls recently. I checked this place last month after 4 years of my previous visit (those days this is with full of beauties, always has more than 10 girls working, out of them 3-4 very good looking girls) and they had only 2 ladies they are very fat and had big tummies, so I didn't take them. Place has being recently renovated.

The name of this is Me*a fitness center, it's exactly in front of Ramakrishan road, in front of bus halt and Roxy cinama.

I am not sure whether this offers any FS facilty, I couldn't get any FS from this joint 4 years ago even-though I have take few girls there.So this place was owned by a hon minster as per the article. I hope it still operates. Like to try it out, but looks like all can see when you get in.

Destiny Child
09-25-12, 05:23
Guys who go for pedicure. First time I heard it. Anyway now hell is broken lose everyone will be after you.

Was desperately in need of a good pedicure and that too done professionally. Went looking for a place in the evening around 6 and found this small but well looked after beauty and hair salon in bamba. Entered and asked if they do pedicure and she said yes with a smile. .

NSeal
09-25-12, 08:33
" Couple of place for myself " LOL.

Please share your experience when they are around not after they left.

Hey.

Rivers
09-25-12, 09:18
Guys who go for pedicure. First time I heard it. Anyway now hell is broken lose everyone will be after you.Thats so strange. Story sounds like something out of porn movie. How come he didn't leave any comment. About the location.

My small reports

Jg went on Saturday. Its still happening after raids. Many choices. Two youngs rest aunty types. Then again saree makes everyone sexy. Got full course for 3, 500.

The kira police station place is very unclean and not many choices. Don't go there.

Tea board place isvalue for your money. Good maasage, clean place, okay selection and limited access.

Avoid all the dodgy joints in see three. Money greedy and not good.

Word on air _ go to kandy. Lots of young girls. Reasonable rate and nice atmosphere.

Gonas
09-25-12, 09:27
Just wanted to know is that t*I place in f*e road still functioning after the raid?

Malli Chutty
09-25-12, 16:15
Machan can't msg you. Your inbox is full. Clear some space, and got the msg. Dnt worry about it bro!

Melvin44
09-25-12, 16:53
Was desperately in need of a good pedicure and that too done professionally. Went looking for a place in the evening around 6 and found this small but well looked after beauty and hair salon in bamba. Entered and asked if they do pedicure and she said yes with a smile. Ok did not ask for price settled in seat. Asked me to get my shoes off and soak them in water while she was getting the clippers etc ready. She started with my feet scrub and wash and whilst doing so I noticed she was wearing a very lose top with no bra. My junior was racing. Meantime I think she too noticed I was looking and kinda covered from time to time. All of a sudden through the door walks out a man and another MILF. I am like WTF. She sends the man outbthe main door and comes back Joins my one and starts scrubbing my other foot. I thought I felt her fingers running on the back of my leg in kinda sexy way. Got chatting with them both and was having a laugh. I asked them whether the man who left was the owner only to be told that was a customer. I asked if he was in for a hair cut and she said no was in for a massage. I asked how much they charge and was told 2. 5k. Said can I have one after the pedicure. She said yes. I was like ok. Once job done I was asked to come into the next room which I swear I could not have known was there. It opened like smoke hole in the wall. Went in and immediately she stripped me. Asked if it was cream which I agreed. Meantime the other who did my feet came in and started massaging withe the other girl. I asked them if they own the place and they said yes. Two divorcees speak Ok English, decided to start this since they need to look after themselves. Massage was almost over after about 30 minutes of two women working on me. Asked me if junior would like some I said yes. They were quite obliging in my need to suck the tits. Both kind stripped quick, I asked if they do more than just a HJ and they said yes but today was not possible as they were out of covers. Since I carry a couple in my wallet I said that should not be an issue. They 2. 5 k each and immediately striped naked. One started blowing me, while the other was rimming me. Soon they swapped positions, after a while one got on top and rode me. One wanted it doggie, missionary, you name it. I was exhausted. Total damage 8. 5 k. Will I go again? Hell yes.Can you please let us know where this place is and the name or any clue to identify the place? Because there are so many salons in Bamba.

NSeal
09-25-12, 20:11
Machan, clear your inbox. Can't send PMs to you.

Inosha
09-26-12, 02:47
Thats so strange. Story sounds like something out of porn movie. How come he didn't leave any comment. About the location.

My small reports

Jg went on Saturday. Its still happening after raids. Many choices. Two youngs rest aunty types. Then again saree makes everyone sexy. Got full course for 3, 500.

The kira police station place is very unclean and not many choices. Don't go there.

Tea board place isvalue for your money. Good maasage, clean place, okay selection and limited access.

Avoid all the dodgy joints in see three. Money greedy and not good.

Word on air _ go to kandy. Lots of young girls. Reasonable rate and nice atmosphere.What's he Kandy place you speak of?

Mongoosa
09-26-12, 05:27
Thats so strange. Story sounds like something out of porn movie. How come he didn't leave any comment. About the location.I saw Router69 online yesterday and still no reply.

Mongoosa
09-26-12, 05:30
Guys,

Please recommend me a place / talent and talent where good hard massage is followed up with a real feelings massage and HJ. In almost all the places I went they stimulate the nipples and call it a feelings massage. PM me if you don't want to put it in public.

Thanks in advance.

Amdan7
09-26-12, 07:40
Word on air _ go to kandy. Lots of young girls. Reasonable rate and nice atmosphere.What is this? Can I have bit more on this?

StudBull
09-26-12, 07:59
Visited the place on Saturday. Took N1mm1 whom I know from Nirovin. She started on a useless massage as usual and I wanted my B B B J. She always allow me to finish in there too.

I talked her in to get in Ch*thur1 also in. She agreed and called her. She came and got undressed (partly, top off and trousers down to knee Level). Both of them gave me a great time. C's tits were fabulous. I sucked them hard while squeezing her naked bum. N was sucking me hard all the while. Finally came in her mouth. It was a great experience.

Place:- Not very clean, entrance is from a busy main road, bit embarrassing to walk in.

Parking :- ample parking in the adjoining by lane.

Girls:- both were good. 7 &8 respectively

Cost:- 1k entrance 1. 5k to N and 500 to C. 3k worth all the money.

Risk:- I fell this will be raided soon. Girls say bring a rain court and come around 3pm for F S very openly.

Muthumala
09-26-12, 08:33
The day was almost over. The sun was about take the plunge into the deep blue sea. I was also feeling a bit blue, rather a deep blue. The blue ocean was close, giving the the salty spray on my face. My favorite spa was close by. Why should I wait? Why should I wait to see my deep blue eyed angle inside. I walked in to the paradise.

She was expecting me, wearing the white long silky robe, a goddess from Athens. The room was dimly lit as usual. A shade of blue on the white mattress. The candles burnt around the mattress emanating the aroma of mysticism. I inhaled the air full of aroma and let the breath carry the feeling into my whole body. This must be the paradise.

I laid my weary body on the soft mattress. The mattress formed curves around my figure. She creeped over my body, silky material making my hair stand. It is not only the hair that is standing. My member sought her silky skin, wanting to feel her body. Which is more silkier, her body or the silk itself?

The robe came out, slowly. I know she never wears anything under the long robe. The silk dress flowed down her silk body effortless. Venus nude in front of my eyes, an immortal displaying Her assets to a mere mortal. The dark nipples were at attention. The best I have ever seen, or tasted. My tongue seeks residence in the mountains. Can I spend million years sucking on this godly treasure.

I devoted my attention to the valley, the valley producing the amurtha. Neatly trimmed pubic hair didn't hide any part of the watering hole. The pussy lips are pink. They were turned outwards, may be waiting for my lips. I dived in to the valley, place my lips over her nether lips and savored the juice of love oozing out. Her clit also wanted attention. I circled my tongue around her pink point. She moaned, slowly. She pushed me tenderly out. She didn't want to cum soon. The pleasure has to be prolonged.

In one fluidized movement, my deep blue eyed angle was on top of me. My member slid into her without notice. The cream coloured, silk skinned goddess was giving me the pleasure of my life. I fell into a tantra, the happiness over me. It contumely for a while. Then the eruption.

Destiny Child
09-26-12, 08:56
Ha ha Muthumala whatz happening to you. Seems like you are more poetic than usual. Seems like you are writing the session you had with your girl friend.

The day was almost over. The sun was about take the plunge into the deep blue sea.

StudBull
09-26-12, 09:03
[QUOTE=Muthumala; 1331458]The day was almost over. The sun was about take the plunge into the deep blue sea. I was also feeling a bit blue, rather a deep blue. The blue ocean was close, giving the the salty spray on my face. My favorite spa was close by. Why should I wait? Why should I wait to see my deep blue eyed angle inside. I walked in to the paradise.

I would like to know how to looked upon this goddess?

Fun Boy 76
09-26-12, 09:58
[QUOTE=Muthumala; 1331458]The day was almost over. The sun was about take the plunge into the deep blue sea. I was also feeling a bit blue, rather a deep blue. The blue ocean was close, giving the the salty spray on my face. My favorite spa was close by. Why should I wait? Why should I wait to see my deep blue eyed angle inside. I walked in to the paradise.

QUOTE]

Weldone Muthu,

Where it was happened? I am sure it was not in your dream.

Good work, keep it up.

FB

Young Monger
09-26-12, 10:15
This was my first place I visited 2 years ago. Got FS on the first visit itself. But the rooms and surrounding were filthy. Didn't even think going again to the spot. But found the same girl in Nirovin after 5 months. Had a nice time. But never saw her again. They didn't have good selection except that lady whom I tried.

I am not sure whether this offers any FS facilty, I couldn't get any FS from this joint 4 years ago even-though I have take few girls there.

Inosha
09-26-12, 12:56
Anyone tried out the club near C* grand? There was a post in another forum which said that it's $100 and that there is a wide line-up. Does anyone know if FS is available?

Yaksaya
09-26-12, 15:07
Was desperately in need of a good pedicure and that too done professionally. Went looking for a place in the evening around 6 and found this small but well looked after beauty and hair salon in bamba. Entered and asked if they do pedicure and she said yes with a smile. Ok did not ask for price settled in seat. Asked me to get my shoes off and soak them in water while she was getting the clippers etc ready. She started with my feet scrub and wash and whilst doing so I noticed she was wearing a very lose top with no bra. My junior was racing. Meantime I think she too noticed I was looking and kinda covered from time to time. All of a sudden through the door walks out a man and another MILF. I am like WTF. She sends the man outbthe main door and comes back Joins my one and starts scrubbing my other foot. I thought I felt her fingers running on the back of my leg in kinda sexy way. Got chatting with them both and was having a laugh. I asked them whether the man who left was the owner only to be told that was a customer. I asked if he was in for a hair cut and she said no was in for a massage. I asked how much they charge and was told 2. 5k. Said can I have one after the pedicure. She said yes. I was like ok. Once job done I was asked to come into the next room which I swear I could not have known was there. It opened like smoke hole in the wall. Went in and immediately she stripped me. Asked if it was cream which I agreed. Meantime the other who did my feet came in and started massaging withe the other girl. I asked them if they own the place and they said yes. Two divorcees speak Ok English, decided to start this since they need to look after themselves. Massage was almost over after about 30 minutes of two women working on me. Asked me if junior would like some I said yes. They were quite obliging in my need to suck the tits. Both kind stripped quick, I asked if they do more than just a HJ and they said yes but today was not possible as they were out of covers. Since I carry a couple in my wallet I said that should not be an issue. They 2. 5 k each and immediately striped naked. One started blowing me, while the other was rimming me. Soon they swapped positions, after a while one got on top and rode me. One wanted it doggie, missionary, you name it. I was exhausted. Total damage 8. 5 k. Will I go again? Hell yes.Where can I find this?

Yaksaya
09-26-12, 15:09
Can someone tell me whether Nirovin is still there? Also what about place in LP?

Are there any other places in Kollpity where they offer FS other than the New Orchid near Lalson?

Inosha
09-26-12, 15:31
Can someone tell me whether Nirovin is still there? Also what about place in LP?

Are there any other places in Kollpity where they offer FS other than the New Orchid near Lalson?I don't think OE offers FS. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Neil Patrick
09-26-12, 16:46

Are there any other places in Kollpity where they offer FS other than the New Orchid near Lalson?It is closed for good and as I heard won't be running for some time. At least till the current police head in Kolpetty is there.

Neil Patrick
09-26-12, 16:49
Hi guys,

I remember there are a quite a lot of R1zana lovers here in the forum. Just got her contact number from a friend. Pm me if you wish to have it.

- I don't expect anything in return but you should be a contributor to the forum.

- Don't expect any kind of referencing from me. I had some bad experience that a crazy bastard trying to back track me using the reference information given to him.

Thanks,

NP

Acne Lanka
09-26-12, 16:51

Are there any other places in Kollpity where they offer FS other than the New Orchid near Lalson?Machan, Nirovin is no longer operates.

All the girls have moved to OE near Lalson or MPs around.

For FS try mp in wa* spa Col2, JG in Mt lavania, OE near Lalson, mp in S*a road marine drive, Himalayan MP in front of HFC, Saranankara Road MP mt Lavania, MP in Dehiwala Aponsul lane.

You don't get FS from MP in Borella Luxmi garden, OE in Sellamuttu, MP in front of Magcity, Mps around Nugegoda area.

You can get 1 girl free from mp in front of Bamba police, Daisy villa avenue, there are some good looking girls, but all are money greedy.

Also, sakura Mp adjacent to bus stop Wellawatta is no longer there, it was at 544, Galle Road, col 6.

Melvin44
09-26-12, 17:08
The day was almost over. The sun was about take the plunge into the deep blue sea. I was also feeling a bit blue, rather a deep blue. The blue ocean was close, giving the the salty spray on my face. My favorite spa was close by. Why should I wait? Why should I wait to see my deep blue eyed angle inside. I walked in to the paradise.

She was expecting me, wearing the white long silky robe, a goddess from Athens. The room was dimly lit as usual. A shade of blue on the white mattress. The candles burnt around the mattress emanating the aroma of mysticism. I inhaled the air full of aroma and let the breath carry the feeling into my whole body. This must be the paradise.

I laid my weary body on the soft mattress. The mattress formed curves around my figure. She creeped over my body, silky material making my hair stand. It is not only the hair that is standing. My member sought her silky skin, wanting to feel her body. Which is more silkier, her body or the silk itself?

The robe came out, slowly. I know she never wears anything under the long robe. The silk dress flowed down her silk body effortless. Venus nude in front of my eyes, an immortal displaying Her assets to a mere mortal. The dark nipples were at attention. The best I have ever seen, or tasted. My tongue seeks residence in the mountains. Can I spend million years sucking on this godly treasure.

I devoted my attention to the valley, the valley producing the amurtha. Neatly trimmed pubic hair didn't hide any part of the watering hole. The pussy lips are pink. They were turned outwards, may be waiting for my lips. I dived in to the valley, place my lips over her nether lips and savored the juice of love oozing out. Her clit also wanted attention. I circled my tongue around her pink point. She moaned, slowly. She pushed me tenderly out. She didn't want to cum soon. The pleasure has to be prolonged.

In one fluidized movement, my deep blue eyed angle was on top of me. My member slid into her without notice. The cream coloured, silk skinned goddess was giving me the pleasure of my life. I fell into a tantra, the happiness over me. It contumely for a while. Then the eruption.What an erotic poetic work! Please give directions to this place.

Gonas
09-26-12, 18:13
Hi guys,

I remember there are a quite a lot of R1zana lovers here in the forum. Just got her contact number from a friend. Pm me if you wish to have it.

- I don't expect anything in return but you should be a contributor to the forum.

- Don't expect any kind of referencing from me. I had some bad experience that a crazy bastard trying to back track me using the reference information given to him.

Thanks,

NPNp,

Machang. Don't want to sound rude. But what is so special about her. I heard that she had got pregnant and was out of action for sometime. My friend told me that she was looking heavily used up and that was the reason I did not try her out.

Router69
09-26-12, 20:07
That's exactly the reason why I did not mention this place. I believed in sharing and have done so. Especially around my escapades at JH. However should you wish to seek this place it's between a famous girls school adjoining the sea and a petrol station on the same side. Best way to locate is by walking around.

QUOTE=Destiny Child; 1331050]Guys who go for pedicure. First time I heard it. Anyway now hell is broken lose everyone will be after you.[/QUOTE]

Neil Patrick
09-26-12, 21:41
Np,

Machang. Don't want to sound rude. But what is so special about her. I heard that she had got pregnant and was out of action for sometime. My friend told me that she was looking heavily used up and that was the reason I did not try her out.Gonas,

Very legit question. Actually there's nothing special about her. But I saw several posts in the recent past asking about her contact info. That's why I tried to pass on the information. She's a very moody character but if her mood is good and she's into it she has given me some of the best PSEs in SL. But mind you, YMMV. And she's lucky that child birth has left no unpleasant surprises on her body. But true, she now looks a bit used up, but for me comparing with other SL WGs she's a 7+ (On a relative scale)

Yaksaya
09-27-12, 00:39
Can someone please point me to a mp near Kollpity and Bamba where they offer FS?

Thanks

Yaksaya
09-27-12, 00:50
Machan, Nirovin is no longer operates.

All the girls have moved to OE near Lalson or MPs around.

For FS try mp in wa* spa Col2, JG in Mt lavania, OE near Lalson, mp in S*a road marine drive, Himalayan MP in front of HFC, Saranankara Road MP mt Lavania, MP in Dehiwala Aponsul lane.

You don't get FS from MP in Borella Luxmi garden, OE in Sellamuttu, MP in front of Magcity, Mps around Nugegoda area.

You can get 1 girl free from mp in front of Bamba police, Daisy villa avenue, there are some good looking girls, but all are money greedy.

Also, sakura Mp adjacent to bus stop Wellawatta is no longer there, it was at 544, Galle Road, col 6.Thanks for this information I just saw it. I appreciate your help.

Also can some1 reveal the locations of LE in colombo area if you have thanks.

Acne Lanka
09-27-12, 03:07
That's exactly the reason why I did not mention this place. I believed in sharing and have done so. Especially around my escapades at JH. However should you wish to seek this place it's between a famous girls school adjoining the sea and a petrol station on the same side. Best way to locate is by walking around.

QUOTE=Destiny Child; 1331050]Guys who go for pedicure. First time I heard it. Anyway now hell is broken lose everyone will be after you.[/QUOTE]Is that place between Bamaba and Kolllupitiya or Bamba and Wellawatta?

There are two places comes to my mind as described above one place is in Bamba and other one is in Kollupitiya. Which one is correct?

Gonas
09-27-12, 04:25

QUOTE=Destiny Child; 1331050]Guys who go for pedicure. First time I heard it. Anyway now hell is broken lose everyone will be after you.[/QUOTE]Router69.

If we deduct the fee for pops. How much was it only for the pedicure. I am interested in only that. Ha ha ha (kidding)

Mongoosa
09-27-12, 04:33
The day was almost over. The sun was about take the plunge into the deep blue sea. I was also feeling a bit blue, rather a deep blue. The blue ocean was close, giving the the salty spray on my face. My favorite spa was close by. Why should I wait? Why should I wait to see my deep blue eyed angle inside. I walked in to the paradise.Machan,

Looks like you are possessed by Shakespeare's ghost?

Only flaw I can find is that your angel has become angle.

Good writing talent!

Please put it in layman's language so that we also are benefited. Thanks in advance!

Muthumala
09-27-12, 04:34
Is it on the marine drive or on the galle road?

QUOTE=Destiny Child; 1331050]Guys who go for pedicure. First time I heard it. Anyway now hell is broken lose everyone will be after you.[/QUOTE]

Mongoosa
09-27-12, 04:36

QUOTE=Destiny Child; 1331050]Guys who go for pedicure. First time I heard it. Anyway now hell is broken lose everyone will be after you.[/QUOTE]Machan,

Is that unisex?

Your pedicure formula should not be used as they will know that the info has leaked. Need to try with a haircut or a beard trimming.

Mongoosa
09-27-12, 04:38
Router69.

If we deduct the fee for pops. How much was it only for the pedicure. I am interested in only that. Ha ha ha (kidding) [/QUOTE]MSG: 2, 500.

FS: 2, 500*2.

Therefore, pedicure is 1, 000.

Casanova69
09-27-12, 04:57
I don't think OE offers FS. Correct me if I'm wrong.You are right. No FS at OE lalsons.

Muthumala
09-27-12, 07:43
There is only one girls school on the seaside in Bamba. There is only one petrol shed on the sea side in Bamba. They are not close by. There is one petrol shed and a school between Bamba and Koll. But there is no saloon between those two. There are only three buildings between the two, but none of them is a salon.

Router69, am I correct?

QUOTE=Acne Lanka; 1331751][/QUOTE]Is that place between Bamaba and Kolllupitiya or Bamba and Wellawatta?

There are two places comes to my mind as described above one place is in Bamba and other one is in Kollupitiya. Which one is correct?[/QUOTE]

Fun Boy 76
09-27-12, 09:05

QUOTE=Destiny Child; 1331050]Guys who go for pedicure. First time I heard it. Anyway now hell is broken lose everyone will be after you.[/QUOTE]Hi Router69,

Seems you don't have PM facility yet, that is why I am writing here, I wasted nearly two hours trying your direction just now.

There is only one Girls school in Bamabalapitiya adjoining the sea but Petrol shed on the land side, in between I found one Salon its for Gents (ordinary) on the sea side.

And, other school called Lyndsay bordering bamba and kollupitiya but no place as you mentioned in the directions.

I have a strong doubt that you are misleading the forum with fake story.

FB

StudBull
09-27-12, 11:06
Hi Router69,

Seems you don't have PM facility yet, that is why I am writing here, I wasted nearly two hours trying your direction just now.

There is only one Girls school in Bamabalapitiya adjoining the sea but Petrol shed on the land side, in between I found one Salon its for Gents (ordinary) on the sea side.

And, other school called Lyndsay bordering bamba and kollupitiya but no place as you mentioned in the directions.

FB[/QUOTE]I also wasted about 1 hour yesterday evening, Could not find it. Ended up in Cinnamon Spa. Will write a report later.

Rajeev9
09-27-12, 11:58
Hay bro,

Are you refering to either UtG or T&D. Hope you can understand the abbreviations.

StudBull
09-27-12, 12:32
after wasting about one hour trying find the all hyped up pedcure place went to the above spa. i was avoiding this place for many reasons a) girls are really money ready, demand 3000 for hj without bottom access most of the time b) they have cameras fixed on entrance and corridors and one girl told me table clock with camera is kept in rooms to check girls when the management is suspicious c) girls has very bad attitude * the previous old manager was gone and the new you bugger sucks. did not give me the balance 200rs and conveniently forgot it after action. there were two girls free only. i liked the sexy slim dark one, she took me to the room asked me to wash. i went with a mindset of getting a good massage only, she did a good massage. then she asked about a shake and i told her they usually are rip offs and do it only on my terms. if not i have the massage only. she was speechless first and then she opened her shirt i think she took off all the buttons except for one. then she took off her boobs, they were small looking in the bra but man when they came out my eyes almost popped out. then she started playing with them. i still did not touch her. then she came close and moved themnear mace and said i can kiss them but not to suck. then only i started playing, started by rubbing her back then proceeded to kissing the melons. after a while stared putting *my hand through her trousers, *she said no, then proceeded to the back and told her i need to squeeze her bear bum, she allowed. by now my junior was hard and she had her arms around it. she then wanted to put on cream and i also got some in to my hand and applied on her bums. she kind of enjoyed it. slowly i then couched her pussy. i shot my load and in a while and i went for a wash. this was the best i had there and i think my trick worked. however i paid her 2000 and shed not say a word. left the place happily

place:- ultra clean and nice relaxing ambience

cost:-3000+2000 as tip

girl:- best sexy look, not cute but naughty, very very naughty look.

risk:- low risk of raid but cameras can be used to blackmail or recordings can come out later on the net if raided.

i would like to know any recent experiences in the place.

StudBull
09-27-12, 12:41
This cannot be T &G as per the description of the owners.

Hay bro,

Are you refering to either UtG or T&D. Hope you can understand the abbreviations.[/QUOTE]

SLPlayboy
09-27-12, 19:45
Any one needs young pretty contact? Price 4000/= and age is around 25. PM me who like to share details.

Sunilaiya
09-27-12, 20:24
SW Spotted at bamba junc at top of School ln taking cover from building, time 10:50pm, wearing sort of a business looking outfit with skirt, face not that great but general, prob mid 30's. There was a couple of three wheeler guys parked on the road and the guys standing on galle road in front of her. Did a couple of circles to scope the area and noticed she walked towards pilawoos and disappeared when I came around, probably got picked up.

Sunilaiya
09-27-12, 20:29
Hi Router69,

FB[/QUOTE]I am going to take a wild guess and say this is in the general vicinity of my SW reports of the area, atleast this is where the gas station on the sea side would be.

Spam77
09-28-12, 04:15
Hi Router69,

FBI also wasted about 1 hour yesterday evening, Could not find it. Ended up in Cinnamon Spa. Will write a report later.[/QUOTE]Hi All, this is my first post in the forum, but have been looking thorugh the forum for about a year, it has been very useful. Tempted by the report of Router69 and his pedicure experience, I also went around that area scouting around on wheels and foot several times, just so that I do not miss anything. I did not find any place by the mainroads on both and it seems that the place Router69 is referring to should be in a byroad. T&D may be highly unlikely for reasons mentioned in the forum.

It is greatly appreciated if Router69 culd give at least one more clue, so that the members who are extremely keen could locate this place. Some members would not have the time to go looking for places and therefore the place will not take much attention.

Anyway, thanks to Router69 for sharing his exerience. This opens new avenues for the members to seek pleasure out of the well talked about places.

Muthumala
09-28-12, 05:31
Where are you?

QUOTE=Spam77; 1332111]I also wasted about 1 hour yesterday evening, Could not find it. Ended up in Cinnamon Spa. Will write a report later.[/QUOTE]Hi All, this is my first post in the forum, but have been looking thorugh the forum for about a year, it has been very useful. Tempted by the report of Router69 and his pedicure experience, I also went around that area scouting around on wheels and foot several times, just so that I do not miss anything. I did not find any place by the mainroads on both and it seems that the place Router69 is referring to should be in a byroad. T&D may be highly unlikely for reasons mentioned in the forum.

It is greatly appreciated if Router69 culd give at least one more clue, so that the members who are extremely keen could locate this place. Some members would not have the time to go looking for places and therefore the place will not take much attention.

Anyway, thanks to Router69 for sharing his exerience. This opens new avenues for the members to seek pleasure out of the well talked about places.[/QUOTE]

Fun Boy 76
09-28-12, 06:40
Where are you?

QUOTE=Spam77; 1332111]I also wasted about 1 hour yesterday evening, Could not find it. Ended up in Cinnamon Spa. Will write a report later.Hi All, this is my first post in the forum, but have been looking thorugh the forum for about a year, it has been very useful. Tempted by the report of Router69 and his pedicure experience, I also went around that area scouting around on wheels and foot several times, just so that I do not miss anything. I did not find any place by the mainroads on both and it seems that the place Router69 is referring to should be in a byroad. T&D may be highly unlikely for reasons mentioned in the forum.

Anyway, thanks to Router69 for sharing his exerience. This opens new avenues for the members to seek pleasure out of the well talked about places.[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]Muthu and other mongers,

I strongly believe as per Router69 descriptions, there is no such place in Bambalapitiya.

He should come up with reliable land mark otherwise its a fake and misleading story.

FB

NSeal
09-28-12, 06:49
I still don't understand why some mongers post things in the forum that they don't want to share. Sure. If you had a good time (for real.) and want to keep it for yourself, keep it for yourself, no harm done. If you are posting in the forum make sure you are willing to share it. There is no reason for posting things that you want to keep private. After posting. No point saying " I don't want to share it because I don't want all the mongers go there and ruin it" or " LE is going raid the place" etc. These are all lame excuses. If that was the case why did you post it in the first place. Kids play this kind of games " hey look what I have. I am not going to give it to you. Ha ha ". Are we kids or mongers?

If you don't want say it in public use PMs with fellow mongers. This is the purpose of the forum, share information and make things easy. I am not sure how many mongers went looking for this place and wasted their time.

If you are not sharing, it is just fiction. This is sex guide not a story book. I can read " playboy or penthouse" if I want stories.

Next time please think before you post. If you cannot or don't want to share don't post it.

Read forums from other countries and see how real mongers post and lets not bring shame on us.

QUOTE=Spam77; 1332111]I also wasted about 1 hour yesterday evening, Could not find it. Ended up in Cinnamon Spa.[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]

Destiny Child
09-28-12, 10:07
Looks like Router Send a lot of people on a Bumpy Ride. Well seems he successfully got us with the tale which he made to fascinate us and entertain us ha ha. I was also having half a mind to explore however It was 'Too Good to be True'.

Suspicious.

1. Guys who go for Pedicure (and crave for it)

2. Goes to random Saloon which does not even mention Spa.

3. Hidden Room with two ladies who are prepared to whisks their clothes and do all styles for 2. 5 (this could happen but bit unlikely)

So wonder who is looking after the front entrance when both the ladies are busy in the hidden room?

I will not downright say this is not possible and the place and hints given could be vague to protect the place been swamped anyway I think since many have already explored at least the others who were thinking of finding the lost treasure can now abort.

IF this was fiction I must say it was quite well written. Well done.

Where are you?

I also wasted about 1 hour yesterday evening, Could not find it. Ended up in Cinnamon Spa. Will write a report later.

Hooboy
09-28-12, 11:34
I was also wondering about what happens when both ladies go in for massage?

But I think I have an idea as to the place in Bamba. Someone already mentioned it. Although the name does not say "Spa" I called sometime ago and they said they offer massage at 2. 5k. So maybe router stumbled on to a good thing after all!

Looks like Router Send a lot of people on a Bumpy Ride. Well seems he successfully got us with the tale which he made to fascinate us and entertain us ha ha. I was also having half a mind to explore however It was 'Too Good to be True'.

Suspicious.

1. Guys who go for Pedicure (and crave for it)

2. Goes to random Saloon which does not even mention Spa.

3. Hidden Room with two ladies who are prepared to whisks their clothes and do all styles for 2. 5 (this could happen but bit unlikely)

So wonder who is looking after the front entrance when both the ladies are busy in the hidden room?

I will not downright say this is not possible and the place and hints given could be vague to protect the place been swamped anyway I think since many have already explored at least the others who were thinking of finding the lost treasure can now abort.

IF this was fiction I must say it was quite well written. Well done.

Amdan7
09-28-12, 12:06
looks like router send a lot of people on a bumpy ride. well seems he successfully got us with the tale which he made to fascinate us and entertain us ha ha. i was also having half a mind to explore however it was 'too good to be true'.

suspicious.

1. guys who go for pedicure (and crave for it)

2. goes to random saloon which does not even mention spa.

3. hidden room with two ladies who are prepared to whisks their clothes and do all styles for 2. 5 (this could happen but bit unlikely)

so wonder who is looking after the front entrance when both the ladies are busy in the hidden room?

i will not downright say this is not possible and the place and hints given could be vague to protect the place been swamped anyway i think since many have already explored at least the others who were thinking of finding the lost treasure can now abort.

if this was fiction i must say it was quite well written. well done.though bit late i happy to join the elite bamba riders club. yesterday from 5. 30 to 6. 30 pm between two petrol sheds either side of lindsey balika. (one is of course bit to colpetty side) finally around 6. 30 spotted utg place, two guys were there and said that there are two pedicure therapists available but they were off for the day bit early though it is open till 7. asked about another pedicure spot around they told me that there is one down vajira road, which i could not locate it.

had a good walk. and if router guy is looking for good laugh of looking at these monger rides, here i am! with both hands up!

StudBull
09-28-12, 12:21
hi there,

can you please elaborate on this u t g place.

hope to be there soon.

studbull

though bit late i happy to join the elite bamba riders club. yesterday from 5. 30 to 6. 30 pm between two petrol sheds either side of lindsey balika. (one is of course bit to colpetty side) finally around 6. 30 spotted utg place, two guys were there and said that there are two pedicure therapists available but they were off for the day bit early though it is open till 7. asked about another pedicure spot around they told me that there is one down vajira road, which i could not locate it.

had a good walk. and if router guy is looking for good laugh of looking at these monger rides, here i am! with both hands up!

StudBull
09-28-12, 13:14
there were two guys, they offer massage, i was thrilled but...

one hairy male therapist

ha ha ha. should not waste any time on this.

though bit late i happy to join the elite bamba riders club. yesterday from 5. 30 to 6. 30 pm between two petrol sheds either side of lindsey balika. (one is of course bit to colpetty side) finally around 6. 30 spotted utg place, two guys were there and said that there are two pedicure therapists available but they were off for the day bit early though it is open till 7. asked about another pedicure spot around they told me that there is one down vajira road, which i could not locate it.

Acne Lanka
09-28-12, 14:51
Visited this MP as a recomendation from a fellow monger that I can get FS from a girl name D*

The manger lady said that girl is not available and it's also not possible to select girl.

So, I paid the money and she gave me a aunty type lady should be 40+.

Since it was a morning, I didn't want to argue and didn't want to refuse her as she looked innocent.

I said, I need feeling massage, she gave a good felling, I was closing my eyes all the time and thinking couple of girls saw on the street (damn, there are lot of hot girls in the streets these days with nice outfits). I said I need HJ and she gave a good HJ.

Two girls came to the work when I am about to leave. One girl was very young and she said would need me next time. I didn't wanted to remember her name as I though not visiting there again.

Coconuti
09-28-12, 17:34
Went to Orch sellamuttu after a long time. There were only 3 ladies. Wanted to turn back, but then the manager called another one, I forgot the name. Heavy make up. Took her and went through the routine. May be it is bad timing, but did not see any attractive talent there.

Bathrooms are newly refurbished. But rooms do not have doors. Only curtains and they swing in the wind making it an open show.

I would not go back there.

Serious Sam
09-28-12, 17:55
I guess everyones data packets got routed!

Muthumala
09-29-12, 03:33
I stand by my report. This girl was there and the report is true to single word. I don't pose stories. Every single report posted is correct.

Visited this MP as a recomendation from a fellow monger that I can get FS from a girl name D*

The manger lady said that girl is not available and it's also not possible to select girl.

So, I paid the money and she gave me a aunty type lady should be 40+.

Since it was a morning, I didn't want to argue and didn't want to refuse her as she looked innocent.

I said, I need feeling massage, she gave a good felling, I was closing my eyes all the time and thinking couple of girls saw on the street (damn, there are lot of hot girls in the streets these days with nice outfits). I said I need HJ and she gave a good HJ.

Two girls came to the work when I am about to leave. One girl was very young and she said would need me next time. I didn't wanted to remember her name as I though not visiting there again.

Acne Lanka
09-29-12, 08:16
I stand by my report. This girl was there and the report is true to single word. I don't pose stories. Every single report posted is correct.Muthumala,

I haven't said that your report was wrong or it's a story.

I have reported my experience.

The lady told me that the particular girl was not available and it's not possible to select girls out of remaining.

Anyway, they were wearing uniforms few months back and now they where normal dresses. Surely the restrictions are relaxed now. Also there were no interventions from manager lady while the massage is going on.

RitigalaJ
09-29-12, 09:25
Can you give a little more information. This is a pot of gold.I am thinking the small by lane next to the Bam bus stop. Someone else wrote about the place long time ago. I could be wrong though. Too many beauty parlours in the vicinity. And if any of you think I go for pedicures, answers no.

StudBull
09-29-12, 11:02
OE near Lalsons has a better selection. Try R@jithat, She was at Nirowin. She was Good. You might have to say that you have taken her there to get in to better action.

Have funTaken.

Went to Orch sellamuttu after a long time. There were only 3 ladies. Wanted to turn back, but then the manager called another one, I forgot the name. Heavy make up. Took her and went through the routine. May be it is bad timing, but did not see any attractive talent there.

Bathrooms are newly refurbished. But rooms do not have doors. Only curtains and they swing in the wind making it an open show.

I would not go back there.

SanjeevHP
09-29-12, 11:11
I stand by my report. This girl was there and the report is true to single word. I don't pose stories. Every single report posted is correct.Muthumala, Acne Lanka is correct. You do not get a chance to select.

ShaneMister
09-30-12, 07:06
Sorry I was outa mongering for couple of months. Good to see so many posts.

So guys, what's hot in Colombo's mongering scene? Last time I did somethign (BJ only) was more than 2 months back at Bio Borella. Seems everyone is talking of MPs. Has anyone seen any good FL / FS girls? I'm almost dried up. Can give contact of Evonne. She has an Indonesian girl with her. Has anybody used her? Anyone having a quality local contact?

Cheers.

Shane

Destiny Child
09-30-12, 07:13
lindsay? i thought he was talking about hfc!

Muthumala
09-30-12, 10:50
You can ask for the girl by the name.

Muthumala, Acne Lanka is correct. You do not get a chance to select.

WareWolf
09-30-12, 13:42
You can ask for the girl by the name.Took her few weeks back and she's not a FS girl. She's pregnant!

And her tits are small nt as described below.

WW

Spam77
09-30-12, 16:17
You can ask for the girl by the name.Yes, if you know the girl whom you need to take you can ask for the specific girl. I have personally had this experience. But the place does not have their girls on 'display' and you can't 'shop' for girls, it is just that you can request for a specific girl if you know her name.

SLPlayboy
09-30-12, 20:41
My name is Pubudu. I'll give you a SL contact. Canyou give me evonnes number. My FL contact is Uthpala. About 25 years. Offers FS and BBBJ. Price is 5000. Slim and sexy. [Telephone Number deleted by Admin]

So guys, what's hot in Colombo's mongering scene? Last time I did somethign (BJ only) was more than 2 months back at Bio Borella. Seems everyone is talking of MPs. Has anyone seen any good FL / FS girls? I'm almost dried up. Can give contact of Evonne. She has an Indonesian girl with her. Has anybody used her? Anyone having a quality local contact?

Cheers.

Shane

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove personal telephone numbers. Please do not post personal telephone numbers in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you for this information directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

Spam77
10-01-12, 03:40

Cheers.

ShaneHi,

I haven't personally had her, however a friend of mine met her and I was told that she is very good. But it seems that she looks 3/4 years older than the age she claims to be.

Muthumala
10-01-12, 03:50
Both of can't be referring to the same girl!

Took her few weeks back and she's not a FS girl. She's pregnant!

And her tits are small nt as described below.

WW

Shadow000
10-01-12, 09:34
Probably to share contacts. I have a 23 year old contact. Very sexy and willing to do everything. She charges 5000/= hour.
Both of can't be referring to the same girl!Bro I didn't get these words.

May I knw the full meaning please.

FS?

Fl?

BBBJ?

Mp?

Martin Hogan
10-01-12, 15:33
Hi Guys,

I am new here. It seems that this place is so cool. I would like to share my experience.

NSeal
10-01-12, 16:24
How could you miss abbreviations on top of this page.

Bro I didn't get these words.

FS?

Fl?

BBBJ?

Mp?

Inosha
10-01-12, 17:59
SW Spotted at bamba junc at top of School ln taking cover from building, time 10:50pm, wearing sort of a business looking outfit with skirt, face not that great but general, prob mid 30's. There was a couple of three wheeler guys parked on the road and the guys standing on galle road in front of her. Did a couple of circles to scope the area and noticed she walked towards pilawoos and disappeared when I came around, probably got picked up.Looked 40+, quite dark and not worth a 2nd look

Inosha
10-01-12, 18:02
Lindsay? I thought he was talking about HFC!Could be HFC. There is such a place. However the petrol shed is on the opposite side. The place looks like a gents place and I saw 2 male employees. I don't know if there are females at other times.

Inosha
10-01-12, 18:07
There is a place on a lane near the Colpetty petrol shed, named after a southers US state. Went in through a dance floor to find a bar. There were 2 guys running the place and 2 girls. One went in and the other came towards me as I was galncing at the menu. Was very small made, medium complexion and dressed in quite relealing attire. Was asking me to join her on the dance floor. I'm sure FS was on the menu. However I felt intimidated by the whole atmosphere and I left. Maybe someone else would like to try her and share the experience.

Rockey99
10-01-12, 19:40
Bro I didn't get these words.

FS?

Fl?

BBBJ?

Mp?Bro, please do a simple Google search or refer to urban dictionary.

Spam77
10-02-12, 04:50
Could anyone guide me on JH girls. I have taken Su*an at Rm 2 and she seems to be ready to provide FSat4k. COuld anyone guide me on a younger looking girl at JH with whom FS may be possible?

Mongoosa
10-02-12, 06:33
Machan,

Please clear your Inbox / Sent Items.

Muthumala
10-02-12, 07:04
Done. Sorry about that.

Machan,

Please clear your Inbox / Sent Items.

StudBull
10-02-12, 07:20
Keen to visit, can you help with the name of the lane please?

There is a place on a lane near the Colpetty petrol shed, named after a southers US state. Went in through a dance floor to find a bar. There were 2 guys running the place and 2 girls. One went in and the other came towards me as I was galncing at the menu. Was very small made, medium complexion and dressed in quite relealing attire. Was asking me to join her on the dance floor. I'm sure FS was on the menu. However I felt intimidated by the whole atmosphere and I left. Maybe someone else would like to try her and share the experience.

StudBull
10-02-12, 07:25
Guys,

I saw a new place opened up in Stanley T mw close to J post. Has any of the monger s tried it. If so would appreciate a report.

Yaksaya
10-02-12, 09:11
The place looked OK and the girls were wearing sarees. I chose a young kind of plump girl she said that she was was 25 however looked a bit older than that. Service was mechanical and the walls were actually boards so heard sounds from other rooms while FS. Damage 6000.

I will not visit again.

Can anyone give me contact of a freelancer?

Thanks

Yaksaya
10-02-12, 10:23
Probably to share contacts. I have a 23 year old contact. Very sexy and willing to do everything. She charges 5000/= hour.Can you search for Banuka Ekanayake in fb and share contact?

Thanks

Inosha
10-02-12, 16:07

Are there any other places in Kollpity where they offer FS other than the New Orchid near Lalson?SH Chinese section. FS is not guranteed in other sections.

WareWolf
10-02-12, 18:25
Both of can't be referring to the same girl!There can't be two girl's with the same name in the same place.

Chanda
10-02-12, 19:11
guys,

i saw a new place opened up in stanley t mw close to j post. has any of the monger s tried it. if so would appreciate a report.its ch*and*the*a*and* b*and*a*a salon and massage is done by male therapists.

Rockey99
10-02-12, 19:45
Does anyone know a good place to get a soapy massage? Or atleast a massage from a Thai / Russian lady?

Thank you