PDA

View Full Version : Colombo

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112

RajaGam
12-20-12, 01:50
Wow, sounds too good. Can we have a hint of whereabouts of the place?

NPNear the keels super road "moon light " only private contact only.

Fun Boy 76
12-20-12, 08:00
Near the keels super road "moon light " only private contact only.RajaGam,

Is it advertised in HitAd?

SameExxx
12-20-12, 09:05
Hey Acne,

I'm hoping to go there next week. What would be the ideal time to go there for a first timer? Going after 3 pm would not help me right?

Peace

Visited this MP in Kotikawatta road in IDH, .

Acne Lanka
12-20-12, 12:34
RajaGam,

Is it advertised in HitAd?Could find only two in the web.

SUWA SAHANA AYURWEDIC (PVT.) HOSPITAL.

Best Quality Panchakarma Treatments.

(Genuine Ayurvedic Treatment Center and Nursing Home)

Oil and Herbal full body massage.

Herbal massage – foot and leg massage.

Facial massage and treatment.

Steam bath and Shona bath.

Sirodara and sharwangedara and special.

Treatment care OPD service.

SUWA SAHANA AYURWEDIC (PVT.) HOSPITAL

No. 284/16/6, Lake Road.

Lake Junction,

Malabe.

T. P. 0602141763, 0728286263.

Suwasahana Ayrvadic Complex.

Genuine ayurvedic treatment center giving you.

Oil and Herbal full body massage, Head Massage, Foot & large massage, facial Massage and Treatment, Steam Bath and Shona bath, Shirodara & sharwongadara.

Suwasahana Ayurwedic Complex.

No 303 / A Jothipala Mawatha Kaduwela Road, Malabe.

060 2141763, 078 5234391.

In Hit Add there was a one in Malambe advertised as a Saloon.

Snow1998
12-20-12, 12:50
Hey guys I'm back after a while. Wanted to check out jh tonight can anyone please hook me up with a good room with a beautiful chick? Would appreciate it.

Thanks,

DanRoom 4 "New" recommended by mamasan. Fantastict service. Its possible I got an excellent service as mamasan likes to keep me happy as a regular when I'm in town. The girl is average nothing exceptional slightly fronted teeth in a very naughty way. Very good GFE.

Acne Lanka
12-20-12, 15:56
Hey Acne,

I'm hoping to go there next week. What would be the ideal time to go there for a first timer? Going after 3 pm would not help me right?

PeacePlace is no longer operate, I called the girl and the MP number, both are switched off over last two weeks. They had very limited business due to lack of customers and then all the girls left. Bad for us. Another FS place gone.

RitigalaJ
12-20-12, 16:54
Brand new place in mount. Located in a lane inside a lane in a residential area. Got a black beauty. Average massage and a good release. More might be possible.

CoolNilesh
12-20-12, 18:24
Hi guys;

Wanted to test this new thing than going for a spa. So booked a girl over the phone and lodged in Sunhil. She came with a supervisor. Supervisor closed the deal and went. Opted for feelings massage and it went for over 40 mins. Convinced her to give a b2b for additional LKR 2000. Even FS is possible, but didn't feel like it. The girl is rather short 4'5".4'8", farely dark (But the phone operator directly informed me that they don't have fair and slim ladies). She is more professional than GFE.

After the session, had a chat and I asked her whether she do anal, she said no but things lead in to a different area of discussion and she promised to hook me up with a lady (not a fl / not a person from the trade). I will report you with the progress guys, till then don't fill my inbox.

Also guys, this is not one of my dream stories. I will confirm the situation on next week.

Cost: LKR 2000 (Room / non.ac) , Service: LKR 3000 and Extras: LKR 2000 (Up to b2b without penetration) /LKR 3000 for FS.

Girl: 5/10.

Service: 7/10.

Attitude: 8/10.

GFE: 4/10.

Thanks;

Nilesh

HardDisk127
12-20-12, 18:25
In short you have been ripped because of your dick has done all the thinking.Yes dude you are right. But only this girl. In my next visit I got a gem there.

HardDisk127
12-20-12, 18:30
Room 4 "New" recommended by mamasan. Fantastict service. Its possible I got an excellent service as mamasan likes to keep me happy as a regular when I'm in town. The girl is average nothing exceptional slightly fronted teeth in a very naughty way. Very good GFE.Hi guys,

I don't know what is this jh is. Please help me to find out this because even I wanted to try this. I don't have pm option and right now I can't get it. So please provided me some clues.

Thanks in advance.

CoolNilesh
12-20-12, 18:31
Hi guys;

Went there last Monday. I went around 9am, so only one girl was available. Selected her for a feelings massage. Things went well and nothing to report about. When it is time for extras, talked her to bring in another one for LKR 1000 (For her also I gave LKR 1000). She brought one called Pu*a. Utter waste of money. Machanical experiance. Fat lady with a huge belly, I may never select her if I have seen her before.

Anyway, overall experience is average due to 3som and the massage given by the previous lady. So folks, if you are planning to go there, don't go early.

Thanks;

Nilesh

HardDisk127
12-20-12, 18:51
Hi guys,

Thanks for sharing info of this mp.

Last week I visited this place and in front off instead of tamil speaking guy (acc to previous posts) I meet with a lady and asked massage and she said 1k then I asked for girls and she called some guy, he took me inside except one or two remaining are ok looking.

Even a small kid around 5years was playing there. And I asked directly that guy about FS and he said possible at 5k.

I asked to reduce but no use. While walking out the lady at counter called me and said 3k last.

I agreed and paid and straight away asked for nilu (because of good comments on her by fellows)

He showed her and she was like pumpkin for me and we went to room with doors and settled tips for 2k. Had FS in missionary no other positions she agreed. No fingering. No jugs sucking only kissing. No lip locks. Had BJ with helmet.

Enjoyed FS but only one pop. Asked for massage for which she denies and said only FS no other things.

Damage 3k counter +2k tips.

Please let me know whether 2pops availale and along with FS massage is available or not with above mentioned money.

Thanks in advance

WareWolf
12-20-12, 19:09
Guys, I just came cross the following list of spas / mps while browsing. This doesn't seem to be updated recently, but sheds a new light to a mongering life.

http://www.thereadpage.net/dir/S/Salons/spas.htmHi,

This is an very old link which was shared by lot of people in here.

But thanks anyway.

WW

Lavan
12-21-12, 02:27
Could find only two in the web.

SUWA SAHANA AYURWEDIC (PVT.) HOSPITAL.

Best Quality Panchakarma Treatments.

(Genuine Ayurvedic Treatment Center and Nursing Home)

Oil and Herbal full body massage.

Herbal massage – foot and leg massage.

Facial massage and treatment.

Steam bath and Shona bath.

Sirodara and sharwangedara and special.

Treatment care OPD service.

SUWA SAHANA AYURWEDIC (PVT.) HOSPITAL

No. 284/16/6, Lake Road.

Lake Junction,

Malabe.

T. P. 0602141763, 0728286263.

Suwasahana Ayrvadic Complex.

Genuine ayurvedic treatment center giving you.

Oil and Herbal full body massage, Head Massage, Foot & large massage, facial Massage and Treatment, Steam Bath and Shona bath, Shirodara & sharwongadara.

Suwasahana Ayurwedic Complex.

No 303 / A Jothipala Mawatha Kaduwela Road, Malabe.

060 2141763, 078 5234391.

In Hit Add there was a one in Malambe advertised as a Saloon.There is a spa called Ru Spa in Malabe. Avoid that place, completely useless.

ShamalBe
12-21-12, 05:03
Got the chance to have one of e*e girls this time it was the*a. Had her about an year ago and was out of the business I guess. Discription wise, slim fair, nice boobs and nice ass looks about 35 years old.

The good thing is she is game for any thing except anal had two pops including a facial, good BBBJ after applying chocolate sause on my cock, and RIM job given by her. Total damadge was 4k worth the money but not as good as the other young one any way enjoyed every bit.

Shamal

JayaSen
12-21-12, 05:31
[QUOTE=RajaGam; 1362563]Yesterday I went there, girl selected s*see*and* age around 25 good looking short. After wash fully naked her kisses all of my body sucking my bobs.

Is it (viii) mile post joint? (viii) mile post joint is it curtain shop one?

RajaGam
12-21-12, 07:58
RajaGam,

Is it advertised in HitAd?IT is not advertised HitAD, PRIVATE CONTACT ONLY or any one interdiuce.

StudBull
12-21-12, 18:32
She's got good looks and figure too and excellent job done.Good to hear, you had fun. I will soon see her again. I will post the comments. Did you get any cock Licking?

Koththumee
12-21-12, 19:05
The subjected places are two with ladies providing FS over the counter. I think the le cannot approach as they are doing this illegal business openly and under the protection of the police. If so, the bambalapitiya police or the special squat would have already raided the place. This is a fine example of bribery and corruption in Sri Lanka. If the police are not taking any action do you think that anyone else would give a hoot about it. Furhtermore, there has been reports about the rajagiriya place (near the petrol shed) offering FS. How could one imagine this when there a curtains and people could just lift it and see the scene happening?NIce said.

Koththumee
12-21-12, 19:15
Hi mongers,

As I came on work here and now me and my collegues moved to a rented house and m having only sat and sun for my explores.

After my 1 visit at janaki lane again I visited same place after 2 weeks.

This time there was a guy along with the lady and also a doctor (not looking like that) at front office.

But the girl I took last time was not available as she left the place (front off lady informed this)

The guy suggested me to select some other girl among two but I was not interested but he suggested me to talk with them. By that time one girl (lady) said to select her and gave a good smile.

I selected her and her name was madhu she is in her early or mid 40s.

Once we went inside she told other than FS every thing is possible.

She gave a good massage, HJ, bbj.

Gave full access to top and bottom. I sucked her jugs and fingered her pussy vigorously, even she had a orgasam.

I was happy and gave her 1k tip which she accepted happily.

Total damage 2k + 1k tip.

Forgotted to inform that there is common bath room and not so clean.Welcome to Sri Lanka. If you can Pm me. And get in touch with me.

Koththumee
12-21-12, 19:20
This time I visited new place called queens and in entrance itself there was a big market of all ages. Mamasan took 4k and I selected a girl around 25 with nice pair of jugs (my weakness) and she took me inside there was no doors and she was wearing midy and asked 4k for FS. I was very happy and gave her the tips. Suddenly she put a helmet to my brother and raised her midy. But I wanted to play. She asked me to start the game. To be frank it was my second time and I faced difficulty to do standing, she was not ready for other position. Any how I finished but I was not happy.

Later I asked gesto start massage which she was doing badly. And I started to touch her jugs but she refused and told me that she is feeding her baby. But I insisted to suck her jugs but she denies and she milked her jugs and said she can't allow me even to squeez and she was angry on me.

I was fully sad and had massage and came out.

Damage was 4k +4k tips.

While coming back I scolded my self to select that girl instead of lot me gems.

I wanted to check other girls so I took add and phone number of mamasan and came out.For yo its beeng stoling. Pm me. I ll in touch with you.

RitigalaJ
12-21-12, 22:53
I'm seated with friends enjoying drinks whilst watching several scantily clad ladies dance. Wish some of my friends from this forum were here.

Young Monger
12-22-12, 14:21
Wanted to have some SPA fun today. Though I wanted to try a new place, I didn't have enough time to search, so visited my usual spot in Mount Lavinia. Since I wanted to try someone new, I didn't want to take my regular girl. So the lady-in-charge said me to wait till a new girl finishes her job. I didn't mind waiting. After sometime she came, her name rhymes with the Spa's name but with a 'L'. She had pimples in her cheeks still had a cuteness in her face. Loved that combo. So I selected her and went to the room. She started the massage. Well should say applying lotion on my body. It wasn't a massage at all. But she was cute and friendly. After applying she gave me a nice kiss in my cheeks. And asked me what I want. I said I want a BJ. She agreed for 2000. But I said that I had only 1000 and she happily (may be not) accepted my offer. Gave me a nice BJ with full access and boob suck. But she insisted that not to slide the finger in, but can feel it. She was good, not the BEST GFE but still better than other girls in MPs. I kept sucking, touching, squeezing and then my Jr exploded. End of show. I went to the washroom (attached washroom for every room) and cleaned myself. Then had a small chat with her. She said that she earlier was working in a High-Five SPA in Marine Drive and moved here. I asked her about FS, she replied with '3000'. But I said I didn't want to have her here, but somewhere out. She told me that since she is new here, they don't give her leave and stuff. But seems like OUTING is possible. If she is willing I will have her someday.

Cost: 1000+100 (for lotion) + 900 tip.

Girl: 6. 5/10 (Pimples (-))

Service: 8/10.

Attitude: 9/10.

GFE: 6/10.

WIR: Hell Yeah!

Fun Boy 76
12-22-12, 15:02
I'm seated with friends enjoying drinks whilst watching several scantily clad ladies dance. Wish some of my friends from this forum were here.There three different type sexy girls who can shake their bellies very well and exposing the navels.

Alas. They are sisters.

Hope you may enjoyed them.

I am very old there mate.

RitigalaJ
12-22-12, 16:11
There three different type sexy girls who can shake their bellies very well and exposing the navels.

Alas. They are sisters.

Hope you may enjoyed them.

I am very old there mate.Where?

Good to know that you like dancers too. I was wondering if whether I was alone here.

Fun Boy 76
12-22-12, 16:51
Where?

Good to know that you like dancers too. I was wondering if whether I was alone here.Come on Riti,

Hope you will be here with bunch of flowers tonight. It will be fully packed night.

I am aroused with these sexy movements, its really inducing Man!

RitigalaJ
12-22-12, 17:51
Come on Riti,

Hope you will be here with bunch of flowers tonight. It will be fully packed night.

I am aroused with these sexy movements, its really inducing Man!Not tonight. Made other plans. Have fun.

HardDisk127
12-22-12, 18:28
For yo its beeng stoling. Pm me. I ll in touch with you.Hi bro,

Yes I am a foreigner. Ya 1st time they stoled me and second time it was 2k front office +2k tips but no FS.

I don't have pm option and I can't get it now. Even I know there is no other options to keep in touch with fellow mongers.

HardDisk127
12-22-12, 18:43
Hi,

I visited same mp again at Janaki Lane and selected same aunty madu. And she insisted to took one more girl her name kala but I was not interested in two.

Then madu called kala inside she was busty other than that not at all good.

Then even I took her and both started massaging and I told to play each other and they did but it was poor.

Both gave bbj together. Later I asked only kala to continue and she was ok in that. Finally released outside and started sucking kala's tits and madu was playing with my brother and massaging me. Later I asked kala to leave and gave 1k tip and started fingering madu along with sucking her jugs. She enjoyed and had her orgasam. By that time my brother was ready and she gave bbj and it was nice.

Experience was good but I will not try sandwich massage in future because I like to spent time with one at a time.

Total damage 2k at front off for two girls and 1k tips for each. In total 4k

StudBull
12-23-12, 02:19
if you like hard core and fs i recommend selena spa thalawathugoda. just go through my posts or simply google the name. you can take thanuja, you will not be disappointed.

if you like more classy clean place, cinnamon spa, bamba. take eresha. no fs but everything else.

sunny ro at duplication road is also good. take chapa.

i've been out of country for the last 5 months. i have been mongering in melbourne but not as frequent as in colombo due to cost.

i came back to lanka and went to my usual place in mount lavinia the very next day. luckily my regular girl recognized me and was available at that time. so took her to the room and started with the normal stuff. i wanted to go for the action directly, but she insisted me on starting with a massage. she is a good therapist and she definitely stood up to my expectation. gave me a nice relaxing massage. and later she started to tease my jr. gave me a wonderful bbbj and some ' (.).) job ' too. full access as usual. she wanted me to insert my jr inside her, but as i didn't have a condom i didn't. she gave me a superb bbbj and finished off with hj. then she started massaging me again and teasing my jr simultaneously. jr stood-up once again and gave me a nice hj once again. wanted to stay for some-more but i had another appointment so had to leave.

after few days i wanted to try a new place. i was reading the forum and read a post by a member regarding the spa opposite to the bakery in mount ajoing the 'sinhaya' pub. so went there, but it was already late. there was only 1 gril and 1 lady available at that time. 2 others were already with clients. so i had to choose the girl. she said that she is a tamil girl and from kandy. her age (according to her) was 20 but she looked like 26/27. she is not that good looking. but gave a above average massage. she mentioned that she did nursing course before joining the place and will be leaving to kandy in jan. she massaged my full-body and said 'hari sir than hodanna'. i asked whether she offer any extras? she was waiting for that question from me, and asked me what i want. since i had a condom with me this time, i asked for fs. but claimed that she is still a virgin (which i didn't believe) and she will never do that. so i asked for cbj, she refused that too. she said that she offers only hj. so i said i want full access. she agreed and removed her top and loosened to skirt. i started to suck her boobs while she was stroking my jr slowly and sensually. she was really good at it. she sucked my nipples and kissed all over my body. she was really good and it is a shame that she doesn't offer fs. still we have to respect their personal feelings too. will visit again and if she is willing i will definitely have sex with her. even though she is not that beautiful, she has got some real talent to satisfy a guy.

since i haven't been to any other mp's, guys please guide me with the mp's latest updates. i used to visit jg, oe (both sellaa & taylor) and nirovin. but when i was going pass kollupitiya junc, i saw the path way to nirovin was closed. so please guys update me with latest hotties in the business.

thanks fellas.

CoolNilesh
12-23-12, 11:31
If you like hard core and FS I recommend Selena Spa Thalawathugoda. Just go through my posts or simply Google the name. You can take Thanuja, you will not be disappointed.

If you like more classy clean place, Cinnamon Spa, Bamba. Take Eresha. No FS but everything else.

Sunny ro at Duplication road is also good. Take Chapa.Hi StudBull;

Care to give me the directions to Sunny Ro.

Thanks;

Nilesh

Young Monger
12-23-12, 12:11
Thanks for the recomdations StudBull. Will try them.

If you like hard core and FS I recommend Selena Spa Thalawathugoda. Just go through my posts or simply Google the name. You can take Thanuja, you will not be disappointed.

If you like more classy clean place, Cinnamon Spa, Bamba. Take Eresha. No FS but everything else.

Sunny ro at Duplication road is also good. Take Chapa.

StudBull
12-23-12, 16:57
This is on the Duplication road. Just passing the Durtens hospital turnoff on the opposite side. U will find the name board and a glass door.

BBBJ is possible with some convincing.

Hi StudBull;

Care to give me the directions to Sunny Ro.

Thanks;

Nilesh

Neil Patrick
12-23-12, 17:05

Sunny ro at Duplication road is also good. Take Chapa.Do you know any other FS providers in Selena place? I don't like the girl you mentioned a lot. Do you have any other recommendations?

NP

Arizonalk
12-24-12, 03:45
I saw a group of LE inside in the infamous SH on marine drive, when I was passing the same this morning (24) at around 7. 45am. It seems a possible LE raid. Can someone confirm the status? I thought LE is getting ready to celebrate Christmas with Thai / Chinese.

Ricardino12
12-24-12, 06:22
Hello Guys,

Haven't been here in a while. Can some one reccommend to me some good MP's with full access and decent selection of gals and of course good service. Or any good FL's.

Pvt me me.

StudBull
12-24-12, 06:44
No, only go there when I need a Good BBBJ. Place is filthy, so I avoid it till my desire takes over.

Do you know any other FS providers in Selena place? I don't like the girl you mentioned a lot. Do you have any other recommendations?

NP

SameExxx
12-24-12, 08:39
Place is no longer operate, I called the girl and the MP number, both are switched off over last two weeks. They had very limited business due to lack of customers and then all the girls left. Bad for us. Another FS place gone.Me too went there today while I was passing by, but the door was locked. Please let us know if this place opens again. Hope they will start again after holidays.

Amdan7
12-24-12, 10:56

Sunny ro at Duplication road is also good. Take Chapa.Thanuja@Selena Is a Real GFE gal. She offers DFK better than anybody in that price range. I didn't know she is up for FS. Have taken her few times, but haven't gone that far, mainly be'because her GFE is excellent. Wanted try her straight away, but she was on leave today.

Also there is a girl called chathumini, with a slim and firm figure. Avoid her at any cost, though she is up to HJ, she won't allow you to touch her, not even from outside.

Moreover there is a girl called madhu, relatively new, slim and short with nice tiny boobs, offers good GFE with DFK but not FS.

Cheers!

-Amda-

Neil Patrick
12-24-12, 17:57
No, only go there when I need a Good BBBJ. Place is filthy, so I avoid it till my desire takes over.Just paid them a visit and to my surprise both Thanuja and Shyama had left the place. The doctor bugger told that they were on leave but seems both of them have gone for good. Not 100% sure but I'm most certain that it's not a regular leave kind of a thing. Got a new girl and it was horrible no access whatsoever. This place has gotten worse with most of the good girls having left the place. And yes, talk about the cleanliness of the place. One of the worst places I've been to. All in all with the new development I don't thing it's worthwhile for a return.

NP

Acne Lanka
12-24-12, 19:17
Me too went there today while I was passing by, but the door was locked. Please let us know if this place opens again. Hope they will start again after holidays.Yes, it has being closed for 3 weeks and I had two phone numbers taken from hitadd and one from Lankadeepa vacancy adds (I normally take phone numbers from vacancy adds as that is the first place they put add even before putting to hitadd) and both phone numbers are switched off.

This is the only MP I saw operating without a supervisor, it had closed doors and surely I would have got FS in my third visit as the girl promised me to offer FS on my second visit, on my first visit she offered me fingering, BBBJ and HJ. It had only 4 girls, except one girl, all other looked new and innocent.

I couldn't complete my third visit as it was closed down and both the girls' and MP number are not working.

Normally these places are rented for 6 months advance or more, I think this place might start operation again. It was there only for 1 month.

StudBull
12-25-12, 03:01
Called them, they said Thanuja will be back. I doubt it. Offered Chathu. Is she the girl you took?

Just paid them a visit and to my surprise both Thanuja and Shyama had left the place. The doctor bugger told that they were on leave but seems both of them have gone for good. Not 100% sure but I'm most certain that it's not a regular leave kind of a thing. Got a new girl and it was horrible no access whatsoever. This place has gotten worse with most of the good girls having left the place. And yes, talk about the cleanliness of the place. One of the worst places I've been to. All in all with the new development I don't thing it's worthwhile for a return.

NP

StudBull
12-25-12, 03:13
Went their and took the lovely fair petit Paba. Opted for a sensual shake first. She was good. Full access granted. She wanted me to finger her, looked like she enjoy it although she never came. She took good half an hour for an excellent H J. Cleaned up and gave a Good massage after.

When I came out saw the girl who used to give BBBJ is back from her spell at Cinnamon Spa. She gave a provocative smile. Next time I will fill the gap between those lovely lips!

Ricardino12
12-25-12, 05:09
Went to DaisyVilla place yday and chose a gal called N. A.

Small made cute body girl. Face was also cute but bit old looking. Service was okay. Allowed touching eveyr where. No FS no BJ.

The place was as filthy as it gets. Probably the worst I have ever seen. It was a room UPstairs. And wash room water was flooding, no proper lights, unchanged towels, no bedsheet. Finishd the word in 15 misn and came.

1000 + 1000.

Ratings:

Girl Face. 5/10.

Girl Body (Upper) 8/10.

Girl Body (Lower) 7/10.

GFE 1/10.

Attitude 5/10.

Rooms and Cleaniness = MINUS or rated 0/10 (I have never seen washrooms and rooms as dirty as this, may be the upstairs was just too filthy) Best to be careful.

Collection of gals seemed good.

Has any one tried roomms down. Are they better?

Pakoris
12-25-12, 14:37
Hi guys,

I think I am on the right section this time.

I am after a nice girl for GFE. Specially for 4 nights in Colombo. Can someone recommend me good contact please!

Thanks so much,

PK

KamalP
12-25-12, 18:22
Went to MP at Narahenpita (passing Asiri general hosp going towards pamankada it is on a lane to your right hand side just before a major road on the same side). Most of the girls are fairly new there. They allowed me to choose which was unusual for this place. There were 6 ladies. Two looked in their early 20s but one of them didn't even look my way so opted for the other.

Didn't ask for the tip upfront. Massage was average. Allowed access from outside and after asking popped her small boobs by lowering her t-shirt neckline instead of lifting it. So I barely had proper access. I was not happy and I told her about it. She said we'll see next time. Her name is Gayani. I think I might have better access next time but probably not downstairs and definitely not someone who will come outside. Might try another one from there next time. Two rooms downstairs but partitioned / curtained areas upstairs. Bathroooms are not very clean.

Entrace:500, Tip:500

KamalP
12-25-12, 18:31
Sorry about the typo. My last post should have read.

Entrance:1000, tip:500

CoolNilesh
12-25-12, 19:45
Hi Guys;

I also saw cops nearby both Orchied branches on last Monday. Better to be careful.

Thanks;

Nilesh

RitigalaJ
12-26-12, 01:52
Hi guys,

I think I am on the right section this time.

I am after a nice girl for GFE. Specially for 4 nights in Colombo. Can someone recommend me good contact please!

Thanks so much,

PKAre you a local? What's your budget?

Please obtain the membership so that you have the private messaging facility.

KamalP
12-26-12, 02:56
Sorry, two typos.

Lane is to the left side of the main road, not right side.

Entrance is 1k not 500.

Went to MP at Narahenpita (passing Asiri general hosp going towards pamankada it is on a lane to your right hand side just before a major road on the same side). Most of the girls are fairly new there. They allowed me to choose which was unusual for this place. There were 6 ladies. Two looked in their early 20s but one of them didn't even look my way so opted for the other.

Didn't ask for the tip upfront. Massage was average. Allowed access from outside and after asking popped her small boobs by lowering her t-shirt neckline instead of lifting it. So I barely had proper access. I was not happy and I told her about it. She said we'll see next time. Her name is Gayani. I think I might have better access next time but probably not downstairs and definitely not someone who will come outside. Might try another one from there next time. Two rooms downstairs but partitioned / curtained areas upstairs. Bathroooms are not very clean.

Entrace:500, Tip:500

ShaneMister
12-26-12, 04:38
I saw a group of LE inside in the infamous SH on marine drive, when I was passing the same this morning (24) at around 7. 45am. It seems a possible LE raid. Can someone confirm the status? I thought LE is getting ready to celebrate Christmas with Thai / Chinese.Havn't seen this in any news site. Can anyone confirm this?

Cheers.

Shane

ShaneMister
12-26-12, 04:45
I'm seated with friends enjoying drinks whilst watching several scantily clad ladies dance. Wish some of my friends from this forum were here.Oh, where is this? Would love to join with you next time.

KamalP
12-26-12, 10:05
After seeing many reports on Selena Spa, went there this morning. The place was fairly tidy and well hidden despite the location very close to Japan-firendship road. The bathroom was not as bad as I pictured it after seeing some reports. Infact, it was cleaner that places like Borella and Narahenpita joints.

Took Madu as recommended by one monger. She is tiny but got good boobs compared to her size. Massage was too soft but good GFE experience and not a money grabber IMHO. I was quite satisfied with her HJ and access to the top. Didn't try accessing the bottom. At the end I gave her 500 tip but said will tip her well if she looks after me well next time. She was happy with 500 I felt.

On my way out saw a couple of hot looking chicks giving me the looks. Tempted to try them next time but after seeing some reports I might just stick to Madu.

Entrance: 1k.

Tip: 500 but worth 1000

JayaSen
12-26-12, 10:22
There is a spa called Ru Spa in Malabe. Avoid that place, completely useless.At suwasetha there was a beauty called nilak*s*a.

Does anybody knows is she there?

Pakoris
12-26-12, 11:00
[Email address deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

JayaSen
12-26-12, 11:47
Welcome to Sri Lanka. If you can Pm me. And get in touch with me.Mention some good names with attitude.

ShaneMister
12-26-12, 14:06
Went to this place couple of days back and just got the time to report it for the sake of the fellow mongers.

This place is filled with cameras!

When you just walk in you will see the first camera just to capture our faces.

Others are well hidden in the corners of the rooms behind the flower stripes (you all must have seen the flower stripes hanged up in the corners of the rooms).

I don't know what they are up to? Maybe a freaking massage video collection. Remembered one guying telling this place had a pc also.

Haven't seen any in their other branch at col3. But better avoid that one also.

Be safe guys.

WWThis is very scary. Thanks for the news!

WareWolf
12-26-12, 16:09
guys,

few months back there was a very young small made beauty called madu in the above place.

she had some black spots on her tongue.

any one knows where she is now?

visited couple of time but couldn't get a clue from other therapists.

ww

Order Of 69
12-26-12, 16:55
I agree with Shamal. I too have had Evonne, Priya and a few other girls she introduced as "friends" including the very young girl she introduced now. They do pack much value for money than the English speaking lady's girls to me. The problem with Evonne's girls is that they come and go and they are never comfortable about you contacting them directly. Once she introduced a Deepa who was really slim and had nice boobs. Had two pops with her, extremely receptive and you don't feel like she's in it for the money (may be she wasn't, she said she's married. It seemed to me she was partly in for the fun). But you can never get their number.Hi all,

This is my first post though have been following this since Teaboy was active (finally got the paid membership. Long story).

Anyhow, I've got several mongering experiences that I will post soon, though some will be out-of-date.

Any chance someone could PM me Evonne's number? MPs are getting to be very much a hit-and-miss these days.

Thanks,

Order Of 69

Order Of 69
12-26-12, 17:29
Had a visit the place in bamba and it was my first visit even I have read many posts about this place (Bamba and Borella)

Place is good. Cleanness is average or Good.

Not possible to select the Girl. The girl was not good looking and name is Ama. But figure is average and age should be around 30.

Had to wear Paper undi.

Entrance was 1200. Had a nice massage.

After the chit chat got friendly and got HJ and full access (fingered.)

My bad and it was came within 2-3 minutes.

Good thing is that she didn't ask for a Tip.

Spent exactly 1 hour there. Tipped only 800/= since got access only for less than 3 minutes.

Will go there to try an another Girl. Can anyone please suggest a name of a good girl there?

Thanks in advance,

KasunPOk, my first report.

I've been to this place several times, but have found that they have gotten more and more strict recently. They used to allow selection of a girl and was a fairly private thing with no I'd. But all this has changed in the B0re11a place. Now you have no selection, have to give your I'd details and the choices are not that good.

M4du and W4s4n4 were two gems here. Particularly the latter, who was a bit chubby but gave a fantastic GFE and allowed two pops and full access including BBBJ. Madu was much more reserved, but money talks. With access given for 1000 tip and BBBJ if coaxed enough.

I once got a really large chick and that was one of the last times I stepped foot in there.

The 'Doctor' first comes in and sometimes does a 'check-up' on you first. Paper undies is true, but they can come off fairly soon. .

The bathrooms are ok. With one room having direct access to an ensuite. Rooms are fairly clean though they have curtains only. The girls are very worried about others seeing what they are doing. Though a HJ is no worry for them.

Standard tip for full access is Rs 1000. Don't give more than this. FS is not possible I think.

Parking is annoying because of the limited area to park. And avoid going here during school finishing times.

Generally, the girls are:

Body: 3-5/10.

GFE: varies from 2 to 8.

Avg Age: late 20s to 30s.

Cleanliness: 7/10.

Discreteness: 7/10.

Service: HJ + various levels of access depending on tip + possible BJ.

Price: Rs 1, 100 (entrance) + Rs 800-1, 000 (tips)

Let me know if anyone has found any new gems here.

Thanks,

Order Of 69

Sunils
12-26-12, 17:33
Recently went there. By the time I entered all the girls were busy. Had to wait few minutes. Then a dark girl came, must be the one which most of the members talked in the forum. I took a shower and came. I removed the towel and I was lying on the bed. She asked me to remove the underwear also. I thought FS is possible. The massage was useless about 10 mins. She is bit talkative. Said that she is following a course at british counsil and was busy with her exams. Its all crap. I asked whether she can remove her top. She replied they don't allow here. The way she told that made me feel that something possible in next visit, if you are regular customer. Since it was my first time Igot only HJ.

Destiny Child
12-26-12, 17:55
I don't think we can directly call Selena a FS place. There is no privacy or / and perhaps one girl offers. Cause I know majority does not unless things have turn around a lot. There used to be a girl there called Chathurika who I was a beauty from monaragala. I think this Chathu is someone else?

Also do they still check your I'd?

Called them, they said Thanuja will be back. I doubt it. Offered Chathu. Is she the girl you took?

Order Of 69
12-26-12, 18:09
Have been to this place many times and took m*you every time. She is in her 30s I guess, very friendly (may be since I'm a regular there) , she gives a good half hour massage and there on she is open for extras. Puts her boobs out removes the panty and I could perfom DATY, suck her boobs and finger fuck her. The best thing about her is she gets on the massage table and lets me lick her pussy and she has a genuine orgasm which I find very sexy, she then gives a good BBBJ for me and once the action was so tense I even got a cahance to fuck her (I think she was just recovered from her periods and was very horney). That was only once but since that day there was no fucking but evry thing else. She never asks for tip but I give her 1k which she happly accepts. The good thing about it is that she never is in a hurry and does a genuine job. We should protect gem like this because its hard to find ones of such.Hi ShamalBe,

Any details on the location of the place? PM me please.

Thanks,

Order Of 69

StudBull
12-27-12, 06:54
I have been to Ebuldeniya place when they were in full glory. They had a VIP room too. It was clean and lot of fun with full service. It was my regular places then but closed suddenly, maybe due to a raid. Couple of months back I fund the telephone number in a blog and called and visited the place. Saw the doctor from the old place who recognized me. I got Thanuja. First day itself got BBBJ and came in the mouth did not have a raincoart. Second time went with a raincoart. After the warm up I capped my cock she switch off the light removed panty as instructed. I got up and I took her in to my lap and entered her. Did it in accordion position. I had her in my next couple of visits all ended in FS. She was from Negombo, if she is not there it is worthwhile to find her. Never taken other girls but no point going to a shitty place like that if FS is not available.

I don't think we can directly call Selena a FS place. There is no privacy or / and perhaps one girl offers. Cause I know majority does not unless things have turn around a lot. There used to be a girl there called Chathurika who I was a beauty from monaragala. I think this Chathu is someone else?

Also do they still check your I'd?

HardDisk127
12-27-12, 08:56
hi all,

i was busy in roaming sri lanka so didn't post for last few days.

i visited benthota and had [CodeWord118] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord118) there. enjoyed nice time at beach and wanted to try some fun for my little bro.

so contacted some beach boys and one took me in a bike to a mp no board nothing and some 15 mins journey. it was already 4pm.

it was like a house and i asked the guy need fs. then he talked with a guy at mp and told its not possible, only massage with extras. and rate was 3k for one hour. tried to bargain but it doesn't work. asked to show girls before payment. there were only 2. selected slim one with nice assets but not fair and dark. but attrative eyes.

i told him before payment i want to talk with girl and he agreed we both went inside a room and i asked her what all possible and charges. she quoted 3k for extras every thing except fs. i reduced to 2k but she was not ready and walked out. later the guy and the girl talked something and he informed she is ready.

so i paid 3k to the guy and told that girl infront of him that tips will be paid at the end and the guy laughed and said ok.

i asked girl to remove my clothes and she was very friendly and removed all my clothes and then i lifted her midy and removed her panty and lifted her t shirt. but she denied to remove her bra. and started massaging with oil. it was smelling but i keep on enjoying her body. she was trying to talk in broken eng. hardly we had a chat.

i told her to stop the massage and started sucking her jugs and she was stroking my bro at the same time. those were nice jugs. i squeezed like any thing. once she shouted in pain and told me slow slow. later i removed condom from my shorts and she told no fs. i laughed and told her to give cbj. she denies. so i told her then i will gived only 1k tips. later she agreed and started. i enjoyed she took it completely in her mouth and i bursted inside her mouth with cover. later she cleaned me with tissue and have a kiss to my bro. later i asked her to lie on the table and started fingering her along with sucking her jugs.

she was too horny and locking my hand with her thighs and started leaking honey. later i cleaned her with tissue and started putting my clothes. by that time she had wash and came to me. i was happy seeing her smiling face and gave her 2k. she accepted happily and gave kiss on my forehead. before leaving i have kiss to both jugs and squeezed on above the clothes. i enjoyed it.

total damage 3k +2k tips.

the guy who took me there was waiting out side and he took me to the beach again and i gave him 0. 5 k for his helping nature.

Wayin
12-27-12, 15:20
Went to MoonGem.

Selected a girl called Nilu move to second floor. Room was extreamly bad. Most horrible spa experiance ever.

Ask for FS, girl said its not possible only HJ is possible with touching. Opted for a HJ with touching it wasnt bad. She did a decent job with my junior.

Went to the wash to clean myself. It was horrible beyond words. Wroest have ever seen. Water was overflowing. No door.

Anyways, on my way back. Saw a good lookinh thai. But will not return even for a thaii due to hygienic reason.

Massage: 1000 + 1500 extra

HardDisk127
12-27-12, 15:47
Good luck and happy mongering I hope the girl was worth the 13ks you spentThanks buddy.

Actually 13k was too much for her. That to for 2hours. Actually I ripped at that day. But what to do I was so eager to lose my virginity. My mind was not in my controll. May be it was a golden day for that girl.

HardDisk127
12-27-12, 15:58
If you guys remember some time back Janaki lane had a MP call 'Ran Salu", andatthose days they had few slim hot chicks who gave full access for their valuables without trouble. Once BJ also managed, and due to some matters, it removed from that place, and now another MP is running on the same place and I think "HardDisk127" is referring to that MP.

And as for my observations the "Moon Gem" place is the Old "Ran Salu". Who has change the place. If that any one has idea about those hot chicks who worked in Ran salu is still available.Hi buddy,

Yes you are correct it is at same place where previously ransalu was there. When I was googling about some raids I saw about ransalu and it is the same address which I am visiting regularly.

HardDisk127
12-27-12, 16:05
Hi all,

After googling I came to know what is JH. Thanks for teaboy. I got lot of info seeing his old reports even he posted a lot in other forms.

Guys I am planning to visit next week so please help me about price, tips and rooms and how to approach.

Eagerly waiting to try this place. And waiting for help from fellow mongers.

Thanks in advance

TeaBoy
12-27-12, 17:38
Hi,

I am a new here, and just asking if any one can help me for good local contact.

Arizonalk
12-28-12, 07:25
Hi,

Does any one have any idea with what happend to this MP?

[QUOTE=DLasantha; 1362574](viii) mile post joint is it curtain shop one?

Neil Patrick
12-28-12, 07:35
Hi,

I am a new here, and just asking if any one can help me for good local contact.Guess you are not the legendary TB. In that case it would have been cool if you let that name being left alone. Just for the respect of the guy who made the Colombo forum such a wonderful resource. No hard feelings, just my 2 cents.

NP

Arizonalk
12-28-12, 07:39
Had a visit to MPatBarnes Place where a heart medical center was running earlier. Have to make appointments before go. When I call them, they were asking 100's of questions, which made me to think of extras. Welcomed by a dark, slim girl at her late 20's / early 30's "Ama". She was the deliverer too. Main entrance Door was locked from inside. Had to ring the bell. Then opened and closed back after I enter in. She said she's from Ratnapura, looking after Mom and Sis all crap stories. Massage was average with lotion. But extras were so poor. It was very hard to get access to upper or lower. Useless. Please avoid.

Damage 1500 + 500 tip.

GFE 2/10.

Figure 4/10.

Cleanliness 3/10.

Hot water No.

Parking. By road side.

WIR. NO

Kama Tools
12-28-12, 08:18
Hi,

I am a new here, and just asking if any one can help me for good local contact.Since you are new here, I suggest you better change your I'd. Your I'd is misleading and you may not get much response as most seniors will feel that you are trying to use this I'd to mislead others. Just my 2Cents.

Regards.

KT

Acne Lanka
12-28-12, 10:19
recently i got hold of a girl who used to work at rajagiriya mp to come out (as she has left the place few weeks back and now without a job) ,

i had her number and sent a sms asking where is she working. she replied saying that she is no longer working anywhere and so can meet outside. she quoted rs. 10k by sms. i replied that i can afford only 7k. after couple of days she send me a sms that she is willing to do it for 7k and asked to come to jubilie post by a car and wait near the bus halt and give a call. i did the same and she appeared in the bus halt and i drove the car and she got into it pretending a friend to the people in the bus halt. she had a superb body and the dress made a icing to the cake.

she asked do you know any place to go? i said no. she took me to a place near sea in dehiwala. it seems that she is a quite seasoned in this trade as the cashier of the hotel seems that she knows from long time. also she asked from me from which mp i have taken her. (which clearly indicates that she has worked in one or more mps before rajagiriya). i said you have very short term memory and i have taken you couple of times recently at raja mp.

we went to the room, i paid the room bill, she said she need some drinks, i ordered, and she asked for money upfront. i gave hoping for real gfe type. straight away she took a condom out from her bra and put it in my dick. i instantly knew that this going to be a very bad session. without any kissing she proceed to quick cbj and removed the pants and asked to do the session. her attitude was a worst i met in any girl in the trade. while i fuck, i wanted to kiss her and she told me "thamuseta mole amaruwada?" (are you mad with sex). she was laying like [CodeWord125] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord125) her and no responses. a perfect body, but no senses and very agony type.

my advice is to keep away from her as you get depression after the session. .

damage: 8. 5k.

gfe: 0/10.

figure: 9/10.

will take again: hell no. you will get depression after the session.

these girls can't understand that they get money from this trade because of us people. i don't think she can remain in this trade for long with this attitude. if she get hold of an angry man she will have to go without teeth.

ShamalBe
12-28-12, 13:20
recently i got hold of a girl who used to work at rajagiriya mp to come out (as she has left the place few weeks back and now without a job) ,

i had her number and sent a sms asking where is she working. she replied saying that she is no longer working anywhere and so can meet outside. she quoted rs. 10k by sms. i replied that i can afford only 7k. after couple of days she send me a sms that she is willing to do it for 7k and asked to come to jubilie post by a car and wait near the bus halt and give a call. i did the same and she appeared in the bus halt and i drove the car and she got into it pretending a friend to the people in the bus halt. she had a superb body and the dress made a icing to the cake.

she asked do you know any place to go? i said no. she took me to a place near sea in dehiwala. it seems that she is a quite seasoned in this trade as the cashier of the hotel seems that she knows from long time. also she asked from me from which mp i have taken her. (which clearly indicates that she has worked in one or more mps before rajagiriya). i said you have very short term memory and i have taken you couple of times recently at raja mp.

we went to the room, i paid the room bill, she said she need some drinks, i ordered, and she asked for money upfront. i gave hoping for real gfe type. straight away she took a condom out from her bra and put it in my dick. i instantly knew that this going to be a very bad session. without any kissing she proceed to quick cbj and removed the pants and asked to do the session. her attitude was a worst i met in any girl in the trade. while i fuck, i wanted to kiss her and she told me "thamuseta mole amaruwada?" (are you mad with sex). she was laying like [CodeWord125] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord125) her and no responses. a perfect body, but no senses and very agony type.

my advice is to keep away from her as you get depression after the session. .

damage: 8. 5k.

gfe: 0/10.

figure: 9/10.

will take again: hell no. you will get depression after the session.

these girls can't understand that they get money from this trade because of us people. i don't think she can remain in this trade for long with this attitude. if she get hold of an angry man she will have to go without teeth.i feel for you, looks are decieving isn't it you should give some hints so that fellow mongers too would keep away

ShamalBe
12-28-12, 13:28
Thanks to a fellow monger I got some action during the week, called the girl met up at Mt and had a good time, accept for anal every thing else was on the menu a little bit dark but average built all in all gave a GFE and had 2 pops in differnt possitions.

Total damadge 3. 5ks.

Attitude-8/10.

Body-7/10.

BBBJ-7/10.

Place-5/10 but who cares as long as the action was good.

PS: credit to the monger who was good enough to give the contact I hope you get lucky with mine.

Neil Patrick
12-28-12, 14:57
Hi all,

After googling I came to know what is JH. Thanks for teaboy. I got lot of info seeing his old reports even he posted a lot in other forms.

Guys I am planning to visit next week so please help me about price, tips and rooms and how to approach.

Eagerly waiting to try this place. And waiting for help from fellow mongers.

Thanks in advanceIt's in the Bamba to Colpetty section of Galle Road. On the beach side. It's all green coloured building with a small saloon to its right when you are facing the hotel.

The entrance is 8. 5K which includes b2b and HJ. For anything more you are expected to tip 1k and above and my advice is never go beyond 5K for you know what.

Hope this helps.

NP

HardDisk127
12-28-12, 17:59
It's in the Bamba to Colpetty section of Galle Road. On the beach side. It's all green coloured building with a small saloon to its right when you are facing the hotel.

The entrance is 8. 5K which includes b2b and HJ. For anything more you are expected to tip 1k and above and my advice is never go beyond 5K for you know what.

Hope this helps.

NPHi buddy,

Thanks a lot for your tips and suggestion. I will try this place soon and update my report.

HardDisk127
12-28-12, 18:05
Hi,

I am a new here, and just asking if any one can help me for good local contact.Hi buddy,

Welcome to the form.

You shocked me by your report and that to timing of your report made me scratch my head.

I uploaded one report saying thanks to legendary TB and next to that report I saw yours introducing as new to the form.

If possible please change your I'd. Its a request.

Thanks and enjoy mongering. As colombo is a nice place for this acc to me.

Destiny Child
12-28-12, 19:22
Recently I got hold of a girl who used to work at Rajagiriya MP to come out (as she has left the place few weeks back and now without a job) , .I suppose this is not the girl with the misaligned teeth. Which as you mentioned is the girl with the worst attitude. .

Drove from Jubilee Post to Dehiwala. Well thats a long way passing many resthoses. You should add your petrol cost also to the total cost. Well in that long drive you should have got freindly with her and got prepared.

I suppose you could not ask what happened to Speco girl from her?

CoolNilesh
12-28-12, 19:25
Recently I got hold of a . I don't think she can remain in this trade for long with this attitude. If she get hold of an angry man she will have to go without teeth.Hi Acne Lanka;

I also had one or two such experiences and my comment is based on both those experiences and your incident. I feel we should reveal who they are by hinting about them or their names used in the trade (Obviously not the real names which the LE and others can catch them). By doing that we can really help the other members here and let others save the precious money we hardly earn without spending on a worthless as which do not meet the expectations.

This is my 2 cents worth, hope others will comment.

Thanks;

Nilesh

DrivingForce
12-28-12, 23:18
I am a new comer from a foreign country. I hear that in lanka you can employ drivers, maids at a low price. 10000rs can have a non-english speaking lady working for you.

Where can I employ a part time or full time (no need) young comparatively good looking lady at this price if possible. Only part time is enough. If she works as maid she works very hard to get this money. But part time girl friend costs her nothing.

Possibe idea?

ElephantHouse
12-29-12, 02:44
I will start with some places to avoid.

Opposite williams. Dehi. No darn doors and poor qualty.

Bans please. MT. Cannot select & there a some really poor quality.

Inosha
12-29-12, 02:45
Recently I got hold of a girl who used to work at Rajagiriya MP to come out (as she has left the place few weeks back and now without a job) ,

I had her number and sent a sms asking where is she working. She replied saying that she is no longer working anywhere and so can meet outside. She quoted Rs. 10K by Sms. I replied that I can afford only 7K. After couple of days she send me a sms that she is willing to do it for 7K and asked to come to Jubilie post by a car and wait near the bus halt and give a call. I did the same and she appeared in the bus halt and I drove the car and she got into it pretending a friend to the people in the bus halt. She had a superb body and the dress made a icing to the cake.

She asked do you know any place to go? I said no. She took me to a place near sea in Dehiwala. It seems that she is a quite seasoned in this trade as the cashier of the hotel seems that she knows from long time. Also she asked from me from which MP I have taken her. (which clearly indicates that she has worked in one or more MPs before Rajagiriya). I said you have very short term memory and I have taken you couple of times recently at Raja MP...Would you mind sending the number by PM?

NSeal
12-29-12, 05:54
I think her name should be posted in the forum and if admin allow (I think you can post phone numbers) it should also be posted. Hell. If there is a picture I would post that too. This is the best way to send off these rip offs packing.

There is no need to protect FLs like this and they should not be in the business to rip off another guy. Just my opinion. Anyways Thanks ACNE for sharing this experience.

Would you mind sending the number by PM?

Pinto123
12-29-12, 06:00
Hi,

I just reading this forum about 3-4 weeks now. First I need to thanks to senior members for keep up to date and sharing their experience with others. I have seen some information about JH and SH. So Please any senior member can give recommendation about where I can always get FS with quality girls. My budget is arount 10-15K.

Thank you Guys.

Marsh123
12-29-12, 10:09
Thought of visting the MP on 1st cross st pettah. Does anyone know if it still operates. Have been there many many years ago. Quality was good as they were mainly catering to the businessman of the area. Wore sarees but young and shapely. FS not possible but extaras possible. Did not want to climb up without being sure as you got to pass several shops on the way and its embarassing if its not there. Also visted ratna after long time. Even HJ is tough there it seems. Maybe you got to be regular! Pranaya at Kotte is expensive but good talent but mechanical. Daisy. V is also good talent especially the non SL but both pranaya and DV may not be safe I feel. K spa col 4 had also good talent and good attitude. No FS but basic extaras possible. Somebody had mentioned cameras. Is it the Col 3 luxury place?

Happy mongering!

Order Of 69
12-29-12, 10:43
Got the chance to have one of e*e girls this time it was the*a. Had her about an year ago and was out of the business I guess. Discription wise, slim fair, nice boobs and nice ass looks about 35 years old.

The good thing is she is game for any thing except anal had two pops including a facial, good BBBJ after applying chocolate sause on my cock, and RIM job given by her. Total damadge was 4k worth the money but not as good as the other young one any way enjoyed every bit.

ShamalHi Shamal,

Could you give more info on the location or please PM me.

Thanks,

Order Of 69

Gonas
12-29-12, 14:13
Wanted to have some SPA fun today. Though I wanted to try a new place, I didn't have enough time to search, so visited my usual spot in Mount Lavinia. Since I wanted to try someone new, I didn't want to take my regular girl. So the lady-in-charge said me to wait till a new girl finishes her job. I didn't mind waiting. After sometime she came, her name rhymes with the Spa's name but with a 'L'. She had pimples in her cheeks still had a cuteness in her face. Loved that combo. So I selected her and went to the room. She started the massage. Well should say applying lotion on my body. It wasn't a massage at all. But she was cute and friendly. After applying she gave me a nice kiss in my cheeks. And asked me what I want. I said I want a BJ. She agreed for 2000. But I said that I had only 1000 and she happily (may be not) accepted my offer. Gave me a nice BJ with full access and boob suck. But she insisted that not to slide the finger in, but can feel it. She was good, not the BEST GFE but still better than other girls in MPs. I kept sucking, touching, squeezing and then my Jr exploded. End of show. I went to the washroom (attached washroom for every room) and cleaned myself. Then had a small chat with her. She said that she earlier was working in a High-Five SPA in Marine Drive and moved here. I asked her about FS, she replied with '3000'. But I said I didn't want to have her here, but somewhere out. She told me that since she is new here, they don't give her leave and stuff. But seems like OUTING is possible. If she is willing I will have her someday.

Cost: 1000+100 (for lotion) + 900 tip.

Girl: 6. 5/10 (Pimples (-)

Service: 8/10.

GFE: 6/10.

WIR: Hell Yeah!Care to give more clues to the name. As far as I know there was no one like that. Must be a new one

ShaneMister
12-29-12, 19:51
Guys,

Can someone please give me clear instructions to find Orchid MP please? (maybe PM)

Also, anyone you recommend there.

Thanks in advance!

Cheers.

Shane

ShaneMister
12-29-12, 19:56
I am a new comer from a foreign country. I hear that in lanka you can employ drivers, maids at a low price. 10000rs can have a non-english speaking lady working for you.

Where can I employ a part time or full time (no need) young comparatively good looking lady at this price if possible. Only part time is enough. If she works as maid she works very hard to get this money. But part time girl friend costs her nothing.

Possibe idea?Wrong idea. Do not think all women in Sri Lanka are prostitutes! Yes, you can employ a maid for about 12000-15000Rs a month. Good looking one, not for that price but bit higher. Even if you get a good looking one for a higher price that does no guarantee you sex! You can end up in jail for possible harassment. So, better find a prostitute for that purpose.

Cheers.

Shane

ManHimself
12-30-12, 00:32
Hi All.

It is nice to back after a very long time.

Can any please let me know if you have any active Russian contact.

I had a pimp called Yuri / Serge but there mobile number is not working any more.

Regards,

Man Himself

Casanova69
12-30-12, 03:21

Possibe idea?Please correct me if I am wrong. Are you hoping to employ a part time good looking maid as a part time girl friend? All for Rs 10,000 a month?

Coconuti
12-30-12, 05:24
Two orchids.

One on the road (road going near lalson tailors) connecting galle Road and marine drive. At marine drive end (bordering marine drive). Not sure of the name of the cross road. It is near Aloe av.

Other one: facing marine drive, just after sellamuttu av towards Kollupitiya. There is a sign board.

Both have attached baths. 2nd one do not have doors but curtains.

Guys,

Can someone please give me clear instructions to find Orchid MP please? (maybe PM)

Also, anyone you recommend there.

Thanks in advance!

Cheers.

Shane

Order Of 69
12-30-12, 05:47
Wrong idea. Do not think all women in Sri Lanka are prostitutes! Yes, you can employ a maid for about 12000-15000Rs a month. Good looking one, not for that price but bit higher. Even if you get a good looking one for a higher price that does no guarantee you sex! You can end up in jail for possible harassment. So, better find a prostitute for that purpose.

Cheers.

ShaneAlso, you have to be careful because they can easily blackmail you. And they would know where you live. Not a good option.

Ravindra2003
12-30-12, 05:48
Last week went to JH around noon. The man at counter managed to get 4 for me. Opted for soft. Not feeling (really good, a gentle version of thai massage) massage, a very good GFE and FS, and ended with a b2b and HJ.

Cost: 8500 + 6000.

GFE: 10.

Boobs: 6 (small and soft)

English: 10

RitigalaJ
12-30-12, 06:33
one of the lousiest spas ever.

last week i visited weda piyasa, the spa at aubrona hotel no81, new road hunupitiya, wattala. this is down the road in front of the commercial bank at kiribathgoda. hotel is located 1. 5 km down that road on the right.

the spa is newly refurbished and very clean. each room has an attached bathroom. my washroom did have a bit of dried [CodeWord116] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord116) from god knows when. so cleanliness is a low 5/10.

i got a curvaceous girl with a very big butt. she did look sexy. very mechanical. no gfe.

paid 1. 5k for the one hour treatment. massage lasted 30 minutes. then the therapist said it was over. asked about extras. 1.5k for a shake with groping over clothes allowed. i was smiling in my mind. did not opt for extras. it was a total rip off.

complained to the manager who did offer another treatment. i did not take it. it was good of them to do that but my mind about the place was made up.

unless they change the attitude of the service providers, this is a place to avoid.

total damage 1. 5k.

girls face 6/10.

figure 7/10.

cleanliness 5/10

ShaneMister
12-30-12, 09:02
Two orchids.

One on the road (road going near lalson tailors) connecting galle Road and marine drive. At marine drive end (bordering marine drive). Not sure of the name of the cross road. It is near Aloe av.

Other one: facing marine drive, just after sellamuttu av towards Kollupitiya. There is a sign board.

Both have attached baths. 2nd one do not have doors but curtains.Thanks.

I'm trying to connect with famous Sa*I, any recomendations of her? Some say I should avoid seeing her as it's not worthwhile.

Cheers.

Shane

HardDisk127
12-30-12, 10:12
Hi all,

I visited mp again back to back twice on Friday and sat and took the same tamil girl and she was happy as I was selecting only her. As she promised earlier this time she gave both access and nice sensual massage as first time.

She is young and her body was awesome. I mean I loved her body and attitude.

Nice small jugs and a bit big ass for her body. Both the time nice massage for 30 mins followed by HJ and she touches all sensual parts and made me feel heaven. No BJ and lip kiss possible.

I enjoyed it.

But the sad part is she is going to Dubai as she got job as maid and also told me that till 31 she will work and asked me to come.

I wanted to be last customer of her but I am having some other plans. So I told her I can't come and said good bye for her.

Damage-1k at off +1k tips on fri

1k at off +1k tips+1k to purchase some gift.

On sat.

Order Of 69
12-30-12, 11:56
Parking is available in a limited area about 2 spots. The entrance is quite discreet.

Generally, the girls are:

Body: 5-8/10.

With E*e*a:

GFE: 6.

Cleanliness: 9/10.

Discreteness: 9/10.

Service: HJ + various levels of access depending on tip. No DFK, no BJ. Can suck on Boobs and limited fingering.

Price: Rs 2, 800 (entrance) + Rs 1, 000 (tips)

One word of caution: she said that a lot of guys are coming and was very inquisitive as to how I knew about her. And if I found her name on the Internet. I said no and that a friend recommended. She said that that's what others said as well. I managed to get from her that's I'm a friend of DJ Lewin (got the name from her). He had said he'll send some friends along.

So please be discreet and careful on how you approach. The other girls there seem pretty good too. So might be good to go through the others too.

Thanks,

Order Of 69

Order Of 69
12-30-12, 12:01
Yesterday I went there, girl selected s*see*and* age around 25 good looking short. After wash fully naked her kisses all of my body sucking my bobs I am start doggy style stroke after 5 minutes enter my cock between legs enter doing 5 minutes back to the turn doggy style another 5 minutes. Start sucking her bobs, she start BBBJ After lying she start b2b with oil all of my body it doing 10-15 minutes. She start game 10-15 minutes after I start doing various type style end of game very happy ending time.

Place: 9/10

Room; 8/10

BATH ROOM: 8/10.

Girl 10/10.

Mgt: 9/10

GLF :9/10

FS: 10/10.

Entrance:1500-2000.

TIP:1000-1500Any info on the location of this? Can you PM me?

Fun Boy 76
12-30-12, 15:08
Just refresh two orchids MPs today by visiting them.

Orchid Lalsons: Most of the girls are waiting when I was there in the lobby, we can call them as matured ladies rather than girls.

Very poor selection level except the one and only old Ra*a. The guy who in-charge was pleasing some indian visitors to get them board.

But they were not satisfied on the girls. When I walked out he insisted me to have a look again there are some girls in the rooms.

Even those girls are average. This not the old orchid. Its was very cool when the legendary Anne, Sabeetha, Nimmi and many stunner were present.

Orchid Sellamuttu: Again same kind of old type women are there, no stunners and waster than orchid. Immediately came out. The place got the ayurvedic shape too.

Again its a negative impact for old customers who are return from abroad or back to mongering, because the mindset they have about Orchid is different.

Conclusion: My understanding about the Orchid today. They have shifted most of their gems to Sun- Ri- Om and charged Rs. 2500 entry and many thing possible there with those

Beauties, I felt the the same situation at Sun-Ri-Om as this net work was present at the sellamuththu avenue close to renuka those days. Good collection of beauties all are selectedfrom other two.

Friends you can share your views.

Pinto123
12-31-12, 05:53
Last week went to JH around noon. The man at counter managed to get 4 for me. Opted for soft. Not feeling (really good, a gentle version of thai massage) massage, a very good GFE and FS, and ended with a b2b and HJ.

Cost: 8500 + 6000.

GFE: 10.

Boobs: 6 (small and soft)

English: 10Thank you Ravindra2003 for the information, Could you please give me her name if it is possible. And are their any local girls?

Thank you again

StudBull
12-31-12, 06:41
Wanted to take the old girl who teased me on the last visit. She left and came back. She recognized me and as usual very talkative and bit laud. She started the massage, she was the worse in massage there and no improvement. After 15minutes started the fun. She like us to play rough. Her jugs were big and wanted to pull, bite and squeeze. Then to finger her had and wanted me to make her come. It may have been fake, but was fun to rough handle her. I even slapped her ass and even the pussy couple of times. After her climax she started to suck me as requested. She is the best blow job giver at Sunny ro. But she never allow me to finish it in her mouth. But gives a very long suck. She finish it, did nor hurry but quick. She finish in 40 minutes while others take slightly more than an hour. Paid her 1000 tip and came off.

HimKoi
12-31-12, 06:58
I am visiting sri lanka and although I have read the posts of fellow mongers it seems that Sri lanka is mostly MP and not that much other action. I have heard that there are many thais there. Is that tru. Is there a club or bar or casino that they hang out at. Although MP are fun. I personally enjoy taking a pro or semi pro back to the hotel for fun. Any recommendation where I can pick up a pro.

Cianu
12-31-12, 07:13
Thought of visting the MP on 1st cross st pettah. Does anyone know if it still operates. Have been there many many years ago. Quality was good as they were mainly catering to the businessman of the area. Wore sarees but young and shapely. FS not possible but extaras possible. Did not want to climb up without being sure as you got to pass several shops on the way and its embarassing if its not there. Also visted ratna after long time. Even HJ is tough there it seems. Maybe you got to be regular! Pranaya at Kotte is expensive but good talent but mechanical. Daisy. V is also good talent especially the non SL but both pranaya and DV may not be safe I feel. K spa col 4 had also good talent and good attitude. No FS but basic extaras possible. Somebody had mentioned cameras. Is it the Col 3 luxury place?

Happy mongering!Hi Marsh,

Can you please provide more detail about K spa col 4, like names for nice looking, good attitude girls.

Cianu
12-31-12, 07:27
Hi,

I just reading this forum about 3-4 weeks now. First I need to thanks to senior members for keep up to date and sharing their experience with others. I have seen some information about JH and SH. So Please any senior member can give recommendation about where I can always get FS with quality girls. My budget is arount 10-15K.

Thank you Guys.Hi Pinto123,

Though I have not personally visited, I noticed about the place where lot of members talked "English speaking Lady's " place. Which will offer FS, if you can spend more than 10K, you can taste a good apple, please go through the old pages of this forum, you can get complete details about that place, anyway it's advertised on week-end news papers also. If you could not get any help reply on the same forum.

Good luck

Kama Tools
12-31-12, 07:44
Thank you Ravindra2003 for the information, Could you please give me her name if it is possible. And are their any local girls?

Thank you againYou don't get locals there, only thai.

KT

ManHimself
12-31-12, 18:54
hi team.

please pm if any can assist in getting russian contacts.

juliana

boyz,

i visit juliana last week.

was busy as usual.

gave a tip to the madam and the local lady at the counter and mentioned my specifications.

i got an a mazing small made girl with the big ass.

as she walked in i kissed her and started to feel her.

she was cool with it and the usual wash and started the massage from the legs.

i requested her to be naked.

within 2 mins of the massage i got too horny and started to touch her amazing body.

before you know it my little man enters her body.

boyz for my lucky day i cam quickly.

she cleaned me and started to suck on my little man straight away.

she said she was horny and wanted to ride on top of me.

i was raped by this chick as she came twice.

after the clean up she massaged again naked.

half way thru i decided to fuck her again.

she was complaining it was too hard but managed to squeeze in 3 sessions 1 1/2 hours.

body 8/10.

gfe: 10/10.

fs: 10/10.

overall: 9. 5/10.

damaged: rs 8, 500 (entrance)

tip at reception: rs 1, 000.

tip for thai girl: rs 2000.

total damage: 11, 500.

normally i end up between rs 3. 5 k on tip depending on the girl for two sessions.

definitely value for money.

regards.

-manhimself-

BrianOwhite
01-01-13, 05:24
gents, nothing much to report back, just thought of updating as i have not seen any reports from this spa.

entrance : 2000.

standard extras (only top) will be provided by the 3 therapists available.

tip 1000.

just a quick update to save anyone from disappointment if they expect for more. but if you don't, and all what you need are the basics, perhaps this may be the place to try out in your next excapade

mrs brown's boys rock.

brian o white

Wayin
01-01-13, 05:31
happy new year guys.

is this report accurate? three pops for 2k in jh?

may i know what is the room and girl name? this sound like too good to be true.

hi team.

please pm if any can assist in getting russian contacts.

juliana

boyz,

i visit juliana last week.

was busy as usual.

gave a tip to the madam and the local lady at the counter and mentioned my specifications.

i got an a mazing small made girl with the big ass.

as she walked in i kissed her and started to feel her.

she was cool with it and the usual wash and started the massage from the legs.

i requested her to be naked.

within 2 mins of the massage i got too horny and started to touch her amazing body.

before you know it my little man enters her body.

boyz for my lucky day i cam quickly.

she cleaned me and started to suck on my little man straight away.

she said she was horny and wanted to ride on top of me.

i was raped by this chick as she came twice.

after the clean up she massaged again naked.

half way thru i decided to fuck her again.

she was complaining it was too hard but managed to squeeze in 3 sessions 1 1/2 hours.

body 8/10.

gfe: 10/10.

fs: 10/10.

overall: 9. 5/10.

damaged: rs 8, 500 (entrance)

tip at reception: rs 1, 000.

tip for thai girl: rs 2000.

total damage: 11, 500.

normally i end up between rs 3. 5 k on tip depending on the girl for two sessions.

definitely value for money.

regards.

-manhimself-

JayaSen
01-01-13, 05:55
Went this once advertised please. New one named nadatwas there. Her first week. Looks like village lad. Bad HJ. Didn't even wipe my cum. I had to do that. Total Damage 1500. But good covered please.

Coconuti
01-01-13, 06:37
Looks great.

Could you share the name (or room #)

Hi Team.

Please PM if any can assist in getting Russian contacts.

Juliana

Boyz,

I visit Juliana last week.

Was busy as usual.

Gave a tip to the madam and the local lady at the counter and mentioned my specifications.

I got an a mazing small made girl with the big ass.

Body 8/10.

GFE: 10/10.

FS: 10/10.

Overall: 9. 5/10.

Damaged: Rs 8, 500 (entrance)

Tip at reception: Rs 1, 000.

Tip for thai girl: Rs 2000.

Total damage: 11, 500.

Normally I end up between Rs 3. 5 k on tip depending on the girl for two sessions.

Definitely value for money.

Regards.

-Manhimself-

Malli Chutty
01-01-13, 08:08
Wish all my fellow mongers a happy new year 2013.

Hope this year will be filled with more merrier encounters and lots of action!

Be safe and keep in touch.

Mallichutty

Malli Chutty
01-01-13, 08:29
This encounter happened 2 weeks back. Didn't had a time to write a report on this.

Visited JG on a Sunday while returning from Galle. Wanted to try a new girl but as soon as I paid the reception one of the ladies I took before *I. Ka saw me and before I climb the stairs she was ready with a towel. Directed me to a room. Had a wash room was hot because of no electricity at that time so the fan was not working.

She started the massage since she knws wht I need. There were no rush she continued with the feeling massage. Her saree was nearing the pubic area almost I can see pubic hair. She has a sexy navel. With sexy tummy. So in the middle I asked if I can get another girl.

She said yes. And called one of her friends. I can't remember her name. But she had a sexy figure I have rarely seen. Little chubby with about 36 D huge tits.

So both ladies boobs came out, panties went down and my 2 fingers went inside there pussies. While one was licking my chest. Other one was giving a BJ to my junior. After about 5-10 mins they chnaged the position. 1 went for the BJ and other one started licking my chest.

The new girl also very good at wht she was doing. Didn't allow ti suck her nipples because she said she became a mom recently and her boobs are filled with milk.

But allowed to kiss and play with them.

Soon started fucking the new girl (with Raincoat on) on doggy style while my regular girl was sucking my balls. That was an amazing feeling.

Changed position and I was on top of her.

Fucked her few minutes and cam in side her.

Tipped her and she went and I was with my reular girl.

After few minutes of rest started fucking my regular girl on doggy style.

After 15 mints of fucking cam in side her.

Had a good time with both of them

Total damage : 1500rs. (Entrance)

2000rs (regular girl)

1500rs (other girl)

JayaSen
01-01-13, 10:51
This encounter happened 2 weeks back. Didn't had a time to write a report on this.

Visited JG on a Sunday while returning from Galle. Wanted to try a new girl but as soon as I paid the reception one of the ladies I took before *I. Ka saw me and before I climb the stairs she was ready with a towel. Directed me to a room. Had a wash room was hot because of no electricity at that time so the fan was not working.

She started the massage since she knws wht I need. There were no rush she continued with the feeling massage. Her saree was nearing the pubic area almost I can see pubic hair. She has a sexy navel. With sexy tummy. So in the middle I asked if I can get another girl.

She said yes. And called one of her friends. I can't remember her name. But she had a sexy figure I have rarely seen. Little chubby with about 36 D huge tits.

So both ladies boobs came out, panties went down and my 2 fingers went inside there pussies. While one was licking my chest. Other one was giving a BJ to my junior. After about 5-10 mins they chnaged the position. 1 went for the BJ and other one started licking my chest.

The new girl also very good at wht she was doing. Didn't allow ti suck her nipples because she said she became a mom recently and her boobs are filled with milk.

Soon started fucking the new girl (with Raincoat on) on doggy style while my regular girl was sucking my balls. That was an amazing feeling.

2000rs (regular girl)

1500rs (other girl) Give us some clue. Where about?

Destiny Child
01-01-13, 11:16
Hi Team.

Please PM if any can assist in getting Russian contacts.

Juliana

Tip at reception: Rs 1, 000.

Tip for thai girl: Rs 2000.

Total damage: 11, 500.

Normally I end up between Rs 3. 5 k on tip depending on the girl for two sessions.

Definitely value for money.

Regards.

-Manhimself-Wow you are going to make many jealouse such a experience for a tip of 2k. Did you have 3 condoms or don't tell me you did without!

Do you think giving a tip to the lady at the counter is effective? Is it like you give a tip and tell her get me a good one?

Also by the way do you know what happened to Tea Boy... as you used to communicate with him in the past right?

Destiny Child
01-01-13, 11:27
this encounter happened 2 weeks back. didn't had a time to write a report on this.

visited jg on a sunday while returning from galle. wanted to try a new girl but as soon as i paid the reception one of the ladies i took before *i. ka saw me and before i climb the stairs she was ready with a towel. directed me to a room. had a wash room was hot because of no electricity at that time so the fan was not working.yeah jg is the best. however i am considering like some other persons here. to retire from the mp scene. yes its not worth it. and since of late i have realized 1000 ruppees we tip is infact quite a lot of money for people in this country. for example i was thinking a normal barber charges 120 ruppes for a hair cut and it takes him half and hour. i don't think he will earn 1000 if he works the whole day minus the electricity and rent cost. for a mechanic for an entire days hard skilled work we give a tip of 1000. sometimes workers come and ask me for 500 ruppee loan which they can survive for a couple of days. still we tip for a shake 1k without hesitation. i think i am going to use my money for a better cause.

visited the high level road mp next to odel. got tara. as someone said. its not as bad as someone else said. its a noisy place. very open. all straight business.

also tried the kalubowila canal place. indika has left. only one girl was there. all average.

i think most of us can sue natures secret. as i don't think my skin is any better now befoer i went for mps. after the litres of natures secret (i presume most mps use that) rubbed on to my body.

HardDisk127
01-01-13, 12:17
Hi all,

Happy new year and I wish all our dreams come true and have good health and wealth.

I wanted to start new year with some remarkable encounters and mean while I calle mp at janakilane and mamasan told me to visit by 10 o clock and I was there at exact time.

I was shocked, because they welcomed me with a sweets, cake, colddrinks and lot more stufs. And every one in saree and we chatted for 15 mins and asusual I took ma* but mamasan told fee is 1. 5k from new year so I gave the same.

As usual ma* started massage and both acess were given and we had a good session. She gave BJ and HJ. I busted in her hands as I didn't jerked from few days and I was happy and tipped her 1k.

Total damage- 1. 5k fee + 1k tips

HardDisk127
01-01-13, 13:07
hi all,

as i said in my previous report i wanted to start with remarkable encounter and thinking that i came out from janaki lane mp and planned to visit sun* at sag* road as i visited him* last time, so started walking along sea side and went upstairs and the guy told massage 1k and fs 3. 5k i selected massage and he showed the girls and there were some 6 girls in saree and i was puzzled between 4 girls and finally selected one.

i like girls in saree. i love all of them and was happy to see good bunch there.

she took me to room and it was awesome attached bathroom and closed doors and i ranked this place 2nd in cleanliness as orchid is in 1st position.

my mind was thinking for fs and to be frank had fs only 3times till now and i updated all the 3 reports here and for me still that max joy i didn't got in my previous encounters.

i wanted to play smartly mean while she told me to undress and gave a towel. straight away i told her i am virgin and wanted fs more than that she has to cooperate with me. she smiled and she told don't worry you can get 2pops and i will help. so i was more happy and asked the charges she told 3. 5k counter fee and 3k tips. already i paid 1k at counter and that guy offered me to get fs for 3k so i informed same to her and sent 2k with her for counter and settled her tips also for 2k. her name was ra*a around 5 feet nice jugs a bit tummy but attractive.

first i wished her new year with a shake hand and hug. and kissed her lips outside and cheeks and i undressed her as per her instructions. before that she closed peephole at the door and she had sufficient raincoats with her even i carry of my own always.

she was so good. first time i came to know yes this is called gfe and i was madly kissing her face, body and sucking, squeezing her jugs. she was moaning nice and always having smile on her face.

later she told me to lie and put the protection and started bj for 2mins and told me to get up and lie down on the table and asked me for missionary but i was uncomfortable asked her to cross so that i can stand and deliver. she agreed and she told only this position she will give and no other positions and i was ok.

she guided my bro to her honey pot and i started slowly. and later keep on increasing my pace. she was too cooperative i was keep on fucking her. and first time i was enjoying fully. i think i may fuck her for around 15 mins and as few mins before only i took my load at janaki lane mp so i was in good controll but she was moaning loudly and released her juices and shocked that still i was not came. she cleaned her with tissue and told me to come early and asked my this is your first time and still now you didn't came. for that i laughed and told her i jerked in my room before coming here. and again started. she was moaning and finally after 4or5 minutes i was out. and happy like i scored a century that to in my 4th innings. she washed herself and told me she tired. i was feeling proud to hear that. later even i washed my self and got dresssed and she gave her number and told she is ready to meet outside. before leaving i hugged her and planted kiss to her lips and cheeks. and left with satisfaction.

damage 3k fee +2k tips.

definately i will visit again and try all the angels over there.

HardDisk127
01-01-13, 13:13

2000rs (regular girl)

1500rs (other girl) Hi buddy,

Happy new year and its nice to hear about your exp.

You mentione fee was 1. 5k and I think its cheap when compared to other as per my exp.

If you provide some pointer or hints about this place it will be helpfull for me to visit.

I don't have pm option so expecting directions in open form from you.

Thanks in advance.

WareWolf
01-01-13, 13:34
gents, nothing much to report back, just thought of updating as i have not seen any reports from this spa.

entrance : 2000.

standard extras (only top) will be provided by the 3 therapists available.

tip 1000.

just a quick update to save anyone from disappointment if they expect for more. but if you don't, and all what you need are the basics, perhaps this may be the place to try out in your next excapade

mrs brown's boys rock.

brian o whitenot true man!

this is a genuine place just like neroli.

have tried many times, no extras will be provided at all.

ww

ManHimself
01-01-13, 14:28
Wow you are going to make many jealouse such a experience for a tip of 2k. Did you have 3 condoms or don't tell me you did without!

Do you think giving a tip to the lady at the counter is effective? Is it like you give a tip and tell her get me a good one?

Also by the way do you know what happened to Tea Boy. As you used to communicate with him in the past right?Hi all.

I have been a regular at JH for over 7 years (I think.)

I know the madam and the local lady well enough to have a casual chats.

They call me after each session to check whether I was satisfied.

Yes it is effective when you give a tip to both the ladies as that clears the barrier for FS with any girl as she knows your safe because you were recommended.

Well, Condom. Let me leave that to your imagination.

Few house rules when I visit JH.

* Never change a girl if you dislike as they will talk to the next girl or girls who will service you.

* I have never (in the past 3 years) ask them to provide FS.

* I always work my way thru as when it is a mystery the excitement is amazing.

* You must be confident.

I have left JH without FS even when the girl refuses to provide FS.

I suppose this comes with experience.

Tea boy: not in touch for years, not sure.

Please PM for Room.

Also please help me with some Russians or any foreign ones.

Thanks in advance.

ManHimSelf

BrianOwhite
01-01-13, 15:26
Not true man!

This is a genuine place just like Neroli.

Have tried many times, No extras will be provided at all.

WWWW,

I have been to this place many occassions and have received extras which I mentioned in my previous posts every time.

BrianOwhite

KamalP
01-02-13, 02:41
Very rarely do I go on duplication Road but I did so last evening. Going past R&B, towards wellawatte, I passed some neon signs advertising a Thai foot spa (on the same side as R&B and just passing it).

Anyone been to this place? If so can you share your experience please?

Pinto123
01-02-13, 03:41
Hi all,

As I said in my previous report I wanted to start with remarkable encounter and thinking that I came out from janaki lane mp and planned to visit sun* at sag* road as I visited him* last time, so started walking along sea side and went upstairs and the guy told massage 1k and FS 3. 5k I selected massage...Thanks for share your experience with us, Please could you give directions to Sun,

Thank you very much.

Ricardino12
01-02-13, 09:22
Driving Force, You intentions are pretty bad, would you be okay one of your female relatives or family members provding sexual services for money.

As a few other senior members have said, hire a prostitute if you looking for one which will cost you around 5,000-20,000LKR for short time. Depending on where you get from or if you want a maid you can expect them only to do maid work.

If you try to hire girl to do house work and try to abuse her sexually. You are sure to get arrested and face a lot of consequences.

Possibe idea?

ShamalBe
01-02-13, 11:09
got a chance to have a threesome with e*e and na*e. superb experience since both were milfs and very mature in their approach. the session lasted for just over an hour and was awesome. e was in a gstring and bra and n was in a skimpy short and skinny when i entered my dick was alredy hard and having a tent. both kissed, greeted me and welcomed me with a nice bbbj, had some [CodeWord134] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord134) play with the ladies because they liked it specially e*e took a wash and strait to bed, dfk with both of them and got them to suck me one sucked the balls while other gave an awesome bbbj. wanted them to have a little fun while i watched them go at each others pussies (wow what an awesome sight). n came while rubbing there pussies against each other. licked the juice out of ns pussy and started fucking both taking turns (both were positioned for doggy) i came in buckets while i was in one of the pussies. i was drained by then had a smoke while having a chat and took a wash and left saying good bye to both of them with along kiss each. all in all the best time of my life.

damadge-8k.

experience-10/11

Malli Chutty
01-02-13, 12:57
Hi buddy,

Happy new year and its nice to hear about your exp.

You mentione fee was 1. 5k and I think its cheap when compared to other as per my exp.

If you provide some pointer or hints about this place it will be helpfull for me to visit.

I don't have pm option so expecting directions in open form from you.

Thanks in advance.This is very famous place. If you have read the past reports you can get the hints easily. Its MP and if you are regular visitor and if the girl can make a trust on you the end will be happier. Not every one get the happy endings at the 1st visit.

So try your luck and see.

Malli Chutty
01-02-13, 13:04
Give us some clue. Where about?PM me will send you the directions.

HardDisk127
01-02-13, 17:29
This is very famous place. If you have read the past reports you can get the hints easily. Its MP and if you are regular visitor and if the girl can make a trust on you the end will be happier. Not every one get the happy endings at the 1st visit.

So try your luck and see.Thanks buddy, I will try to find out this mp.

HardDisk127
01-02-13, 17:36
Thanks for share your experience with us, Please could you give directions to Sun,

Thank you very much.Hi buddy,

Its in Sagara Road, there are few reports in the forum regarding this place and every week adds comes on magzins.

RitigalaJ
01-02-13, 17:47
Can anyone PM me Teeshas phone number please? She used to work at Orchid Tailors shop. Please PM me. Thanks.

OneCrush
01-02-13, 20:09
got a chance to have a threesome with e*e and na*e. superb experience since both were milfs and very mature in their approach. the session lasted for just over an hour and was awesome. e was in a gstring and bra and n was in a skimpy short and skinny when i entered my dick was alredy hard and having a tent. both kissed, greeted me and welcomed me with a nice bbbj, had some [CodeWord134] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord134) play with the ladies because they liked it specially e*e took a wash and strait to bed, dfk with both of them and got them to suck me one sucked the balls while other gave an awesome bbbj. wanted them to have a little fun while i watched them go at each others pussies (wow what an awesome sight). n came while rubbing there pussies against each other. licked the juice out of ns pussy and started fucking both taking turns (both were positioned for doggy) i came in buckets while i was in one of the pussies. i was drained by then had a smoke while having a chat and took a wash and left saying good bye to both of them with along kiss each. all in all the best time of my life.

damadge-8k.

experience-10/11hey! would you mind sharing the info. is possible please pm.

Young Monger
01-02-13, 21:51
Care to give more clues to the name. As far as I know there was no one like that. Must be a new oneYeah, She said that she joined this place 3 weeks ago and previously she was working in a Expensive Spa in Marine Drive, Colombo-06!

JayaSen
01-03-13, 04:28

damadge-8k.

experience-10/11can we have the directions to place.

Amdan7
01-03-13, 04:48
however i am considering like some other persons here. to retire from the mp scene. yes its not worth it. and since of late i have realized 1000 ruppees we tip is infact quite a lot of money for people in this country. for example i was thinking a normal barber charges 120 ruppes for a hair cut and it takes him half and hour. i don't think he will earn 1000 if he works the whole day minus the electricity and rent cost. for a mechanic for an entire days hard skilled work we give a tip of 1000. sometimes workers come and ask me for 500 ruppee loan which they can survive for a couple of days. still we tip for a shake 1k without hesitation. i think i am going to use my money for a better cause.

i think most of us can sue natures secret. as i don't think my skin is any better now befoer i went for mps. after the litres of natures secret (i presume most mps use that) rubbed on to my body.well destiny,

i also agree with you. but when my senior have an argue with junior, always junior win. so what to do. so many times think of taming that little guy, but with no help. so what are the options we have rather than spending 2k++ for a good [CodeWord116] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord116). i agree its lot of money but, thats the way it is. so i try to have a best compromise. i never go for thai places where entrance is more than 2k. and i get invaluable inputs from forum members about service quality levels of various places.

btw, good one about natures secret. hahahahahahahahaha.

cheers!

-amda-

ShamalBe
01-03-13, 08:20
Can we have the directions to place.I can't share on public forum

StudBull
01-03-13, 09:29

damadge-8k.

experience-10/11is this flower mansion place?

StudBull
01-03-13, 09:59
Went to my usual luxury spa with the name of the spice, Sri Lanka supposed to have the best aromatic ones in the world.

Got my usual girl, she was happy and greeted with a kiss and ball squeeze. Got the usual good massage stared. After it went in to action I told her to get in to the extra bed and do little rubbing of herself. I requested to massage her but it was a big NO. I was told not to get down from the bed. After a while she god down and she came to me. Her its were out and pants and the panties were down. Teased my balls and licked my cock. I was do aroused and begged her to suck. She started the one of the best blow jobs I ever got in my life. She was not willing for me to finish it inheritance mouth. I got her to turn back and start rubbing in between her ass cheeks. Came their. She complained about me messing her but. Run to the wash room to clean. I wanted to wipe her but not allowed.

One success factor yesterday for this is not trying to get down from the bed. We longer when wound up try to jump out and to it, the girls get panicked. As long as we can be in the bed they are safe from their management.

I gave her a 1000 tip. She complained slightly and said I should give more. But agreed to 1000 without a fight. When was dressing up she said most mongers now gives only 1k tip. She thinks it is the cost of living.

It was good fun and will go again.

NitPicker
01-03-13, 11:38
Very rarely do I go on duplication Road but I did so last evening. Going past R&B, towards wellawatte, I passed some neon signs advertising a Thai foot spa (on the same side as R&B and just passing it).

Anyone been to this place? If so can you share your experience please?I also heard of this place. Apparently its run by SH, I called and was informed that the girls are pretty young 20s and no body massage is provided.

Destiny Child
01-03-13, 11:38
Hi all.

They call me after each session to check whether I was satisfied.

Yes it is effective when you give a tip to both the ladies as that clears the barrier for FS with any girl as she knows your safe because you were recommended.Ah a VIP Customer. That explains it.

Destiny Child
01-03-13, 11:44
Got a chance to have a threesome with E*e and Na*e. Superb experience since both were MILFs and very mature in their approach.I suppose this happend in a hotel room with two freelancers?

Anyway bad of you to make us feel jealous at the start of a new year.

Destiny Child
01-03-13, 11:51
well destiny,

i also agree with you. but when my senior have an argue with junior, always junior win. so what to do. so many times think of taming that little guy, but with no help. so what are the options we have rather than spending 2k++ for a good [CodeWord116] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord116). i agree its lot of money but, thats the way it is. so i try to have a best compromise. i never go for thai places where entrance is more than 2k. and i get invaluable inputs from forum members about service quality levels of various places.

btw, good one about natures secret. hahahahahahahahaha.

cheers!

-amda-yes that is the issue. however i feel without going to mps frequently playing around with a freelancer once in a while might be worth it.

ShamalBe
01-03-13, 11:59
I suppose this happend in a hotel room with two freelancers?

Anyway bad of you to make us feel jealous at the start of a new year.Nope, not in a hotel room but in a private place, I'm sorry if I made you feel jealouse, just couldn't help writing about it sinceit was so good.

Kama Tools
01-03-13, 13:48
I suppose this happend in a hotel room with two freelancers?

Anyway bad of you to make us feel jealous at the start of a new year.Come on Destiny Child. There is only one MILF who is that good in her job in Srilanka and she is EVONE!

KT

Gonas
01-03-13, 16:04
Yeah, She said that she joined this place 3 weeks ago and previously she was working in a Expensive Spa in Marine Drive, Colombo-06!Who is the regular you take. I saw one new dark short one thought of trying her later. I normally take k*ri or and*th.

Young Monger
01-03-13, 21:13
Who is the regular you take. I saw one new dark short one thought of trying her later. I normally take k*ri or and*th.K*ri is my regular girl. Have never tried And*th. But tried another one that day. She's old, short and bit dark. 4gt her name. She was shit man. No GFE actually I didn't get any extraz and just gave her Rs100 as tip. Worst exp there.

ShamalBe
01-04-13, 05:08
Is this Flower Mansion Place?No, its not.

Hooboy
01-04-13, 12:51
Anyone tried the Spa in Bambalapitiya that offered discount vouchers recently? I saw a few posts about this but no one has reported on their experiences. I too have a voucher but was hoping for some info before using it.

AussieSteve99
01-05-13, 00:47
Hi,

I'm heading to Colombo next week from Aus and looking for a hotel near the action in the $50-60 range. It appears that massage places are popular here so close by to them would be perfect.

Thanks

AussieSteve99
01-05-13, 01:07
I'm arriving to Colombo next week, can anyone suggest good hotel near the action for around $50-60 per night. It appears that most of the action is for massage places which is ok by me. Is there any freelancers working in nightclubs anywhere?

Thanks

MidwestBoy
01-05-13, 03:37
Guys,

I was out from Sri Lanka for 6 years for now. I saw a lot of talking about "JH". Where is this place? Can any one PM me please?

Any other places for GEF you guys recommend?

Than

NitPicker
01-05-13, 04:09
Come on Destiny Child. There is only one MILF who is that good in her job in Srilanka and she is EVONE!

KTDC, you should try it. I tried it and its really cool, both of them are pretty experienced in this. Its pretty difficult to not to come fast in a 3sum with these them. But it actually cost me 7k last year, seems the price has gone up.

ShamalBe
01-05-13, 06:14
DC, you should try it. I tried it and its really cool, both of them are pretty experienced in this. Its pretty difficult to not to come fast in a 3sum with these them. But it actually cost me 7k last year, seems the price has gone up.Yeah its worth the money, rather than what you spend at a MP at times, though the cost is on the slightly higher side you are more comfortable and at ease that you will have no interruptions nor botherations and you can have both of them at your will.

BrianOwhite
01-05-13, 06:17
hd127,

went to sun* at sag* road, expecting the females to be in sarees. but they were dressed in jeans and ts.

mate where is this janaki lane place? mr tuk tuk didn't know. (was expecting the sarees again)

then went to daisy villa, but the girls were all gone.

sunh* was the only option. and nothing extraordinary. same old extras.

i must say i am a bit overly obsessed with the lankan saree, i think it's the hottest thing in the world.

brianowhite.

hi all,

as i said in my previous report i wanted to start with remarkable encounter and thinking that i came out from janaki lane mp and planned to visit sun* at sag* road as i visited him* last time, so started walking along sea side and went upstairs and the guy told massage 1k and fs 3. 5k i selected massage and he showed the girls and there were some 6 girls in saree and i was puzzled between 4 girls and finally selected one.

i like girls in saree. i love all of them and was happy to see good bunch there.

she took me to room and it was awesome attached bathroom and closed doors and i ranked this place 2nd in cleanliness as orchid is in 1st position.

my mind was thinking for fs and to be frank had fs only 3times till now and i updated all the 3 reports here and for me still that max joy i didn't got in my previous encounters.

i wanted to play smartly mean while she told me to undress and gave a towel. straight away i told her i am virgin and wanted fs more than that she has to cooperate with me. she smiled and she told don't worry you can get 2pops and i will help. so i was more happy and asked the charges she told 3. 5k counter fee and 3k tips. already i paid 1k at counter and that guy offered me to get fs for 3k so i informed same to her and sent 2k with her for counter and settled her tips also for 2k. her name was ra*a around 5 feet nice jugs a bit tummy but attractive.

first i wished her new year with a shake hand and hug. and kissed her lips outside and cheeks and i undressed her as per her instructions. before that she closed peephole at the door and she had sufficient raincoats with her even i carry of my own always.

she was so good. first time i came to know yes this is called gfe and i was madly kissing her face, body and sucking, squeezing her jugs. she was moaning nice and always having smile on her face.

later she told me to lie and put the protection and started bj for 2mins and told me to get up and lie down on the table and asked me for missionary but i was uncomfortable asked her to cross so that i can stand and deliver. she agreed and she told only this position she will give and no other positions and i was ok.

she guided my bro to her honey pot and i started slowly. and later keep on increasing my pace. she was too cooperative i was keep on fucking her. and first time i was enjoying fully. i think i may fuck her for around 15 mins and as few mins before only i took my load at janaki lane mp so i was in good controll but she was moaning loudly and released her juices and shocked that still i was not came. she cleaned her with tissue and told me to come early and asked my this is your first time and still now you didn't came. for that i laughed and told her i jerked in my room before coming here. and again started. she was moaning and finally after 4or5 minutes i was out. and happy like i scored a century that to in my 4th innings. she washed herself and told me she tired. i was feeling proud to hear that. later even i washed my self and got dresssed and she gave her number and told she is ready to meet outside. before leaving i hugged her and planted kiss to her lips and cheeks. and left with satisfaction.

damage 3k fee +2k tips.

definately i will visit again and try all the angels over there.

Fun Boy 76
01-05-13, 06:40
Thought to try different place. Call this place to get the direction.

The voice answered the phone tempted me to get into that MP.

When I enter the place. There was a girl in the reception with attractive features.

Boobs are visible with nice bra layers over her thin T-shirt, she showed me other girls available for service. But I was not satisfied with that collection and asked her "how about you?"

She took few minutes to think and agreed. Oh I was lucky.

When she got up I could figure out her shape. She has perfect body, boobs are 34" and shaped and sexy. Ass is awesome and her walking style of course nice.

Got into the room. Massage started, she is really good in professional massage and well trained in the ayurvedic hospital as per her statement.

When it comes to extras she demanded 1500- for full access and HJ but I managed to negotiate to 1000.

Boobs came out. Excellent melons and removed her tight denim and feel her ass and fingured her g-spot.

In return, she gave me nice feelings and exploded with top gear.

Really nice experience.

Visit her again soon.

Neil Patrick
01-05-13, 07:45
Thought to try different place. Call this place to get the direction.Care to give some hint about the place for the less enlightened?

NP

Neil Patrick
01-05-13, 07:55
I'm arriving to Colombo next week, can anyone suggest good hotel near the action for around $50-60 per night. It appears that most of the action is for massage places which is ok by me. Is there any freelancers working in nightclubs anywhere?

ThanksFor the hotels check Agoda or Booking. Com where you can compare prices and look at the reviews. But I'd say there's no point of trying to book a hotel near "the action" because in my view there's no considerable action areas. Yes there are a lot of MPs here and there but frankly there's no concentration. IMO you should find a decent hotel for your budget in Colombo and from there you can easily take a metered tuk tuk to any place for very cheap. It's about 0. 25 USD per km. That said I believe that mongering is a least priority in your trip given that there's not real p4p scene in Sri Lanka. Just my 2cents.

NP

Ricardino12
01-05-13, 09:24
Janaki Place is on sea side and walking disctance from devos. The MP is easy to spot. I went thr recently, but had a really sick collection of girls who looked old and ugly. They had 3 at the time. Most around 45 or above and hell a lot of make up.

Sarees, Orchid sella girls shud still be on sarees. I am trying 2 find a new place my self.

Hows the Green Inn Place now?

HD127,

Went to sun* at Sag* road, expecting the females to be in sarees. But they were dressed in jeans and Ts.

Mate where is this Janaki Lane place? Mr tuk tuk didn't know. (was expecting the sarees again)

Then went to daisy villa, but the girls were all gone.

SunH* was the only option. And nothing extraordinary. Same old extras.

I must say I am a bit overly obsessed with the Lankan saree, I think it's the hottest thing in the world.

BrianOwhite.

HardDisk127
01-05-13, 18:04
HD127,

Went to sun* at Sag* road, expecting the females to be in sarees. But they were dressed in jeans and Ts.

Mate where is this Janaki Lane place? Mr tuk tuk didn't know. (was expecting the sarees again)

Then went to daisy villa, but the girls were all gone.

SunH* was the only option. And nothing extraordinary. Same old extras.

I must say I am a bit overly obsessed with the Lankan saree, I think it's the hottest thing in the world.

BrianOwhite.Hi buddy,

I visited this place no jan 1 may be because of new year they were on saree. Even I like ladies in saree.

Janaki lane. Just take tuk tuk to bamba police station and walk to your right side on opp direction to majestic city on galle road. With in 5 mins you will get a pharmacy shop and later you will get janaki lane bord. Enter and the building with number 18 is the mp.

In Janaki all are old only but I liked an aunty called ma* and place is not too cleaned. So visiting this place is up to you.

Destiny Child
01-05-13, 18:18
Come on Destiny Child. There is only one MILF who is that good in her job in Srilanka and she is EVONE!

KTAha it did not strike me. Well is it not a sad state of affairs. Only one ladyfor the entire country as the undisputed queen of kama.

Destiny Child
01-05-13, 18:19
DC, you should try it. I tried it and its really cool, both of them are pretty experienced in this. Its pretty difficult to not to come fast in a 3sum with these them. But it actually cost me 7k last year, seems the price has gone up.From everyone's feed back. Price vs rare level of service and experience seems its quite a deal! Thanks for the encouragement :P

Pinto123
01-06-13, 18:40

damadge-8k.

experience-10/11thanks for share, please could you give any clue because to be honest with you i like milfs, thank you.

Amdan7
01-07-13, 04:08
Hey,

Any body have a contact of very young small made FL? Should be early 20's or even teen age.

Thanks in advance.

-Amda-

Cianu
01-07-13, 06:06

When I enter the place. There was a girl in the reception with attractive features.

Boobs are visible with nice bra layers over her thin T-shirt, she showed me other girls available for service. But I was not satisfied with that collection and asked her "how about you?"

When she got up I could figure out her shape. She has perfect body, boobs are 34" and shaped and sexy. Ass is awesome and her walking style of course nice.

Got into the room. Massage started, she is really good in professional massage and well trained in the ayurvedic hospital as per her statement.

When it comes to extras she demanded 1500- for full access and HJ but I managed to negotiate to 1000.

Boobs came out. Excellent melons and removed her tight denim and feel her ass and fingured her g-spot.

Really nice experience.

Visit her again soon.Please give some hints about Place & the girl, if possible

Cianu
01-07-13, 06:19
Anyone tried the Spa in Bambalapitiya that offered discount vouchers recently? I saw a few posts about this but no one has reported on their experiences. I too have a voucher but was hoping for some info before using it.I too have the discount voucher, and went to this place on last Friday, and place looks really nice and clean. 4 girls available on that time, and 2 on the Fat side, one small build dark, other one looks bit of my type, fair good build but not fat and ask for that girl, and she said she is expecting a customer for an appointment. I felt it's not true, and my heart said you should get her anyway, so I said " I will come again", and walked down with the voucher.

Knight Lancelot
01-07-13, 10:11
There was a post on this form on a quick bang incident at the Horton Place joint. A few weeks ago, I went there asking for the same girl. It was not her turn, and she wondered who has asked her by her name. Her name is DIN. She is a beauty and very polite. She knew nothing much about massaging, just spent about twenty minutes doing the massage. Access is granted to all parts. Boobs were really nice and soft. I took a cover with me, so I took it out, and got dressed up, so far she had no objections. She just let it happen. She was a little bit reluctant when I tried to screw in. Anyway the room is too small and there were no room for us to turn here and there with the bed consuming a large space. So, I just threw the idea of screwing in and asked her to continue with HJ. She gave a good ball massage. The big negative is the hygiene. I had to be on the bare bed which had a plastic sheet. No clothes. When I was reaching towards end, she asked me to turn and she let my stuffs to spill on the bed. Later she took my towel and wiped it off with some water. It must be possible to get FS with little convincing. Will return later on to explore more on her.

Knight Lancelot
01-07-13, 10:36
Hearing all the erotic stories of N*atHavelock place, I went there to take her one evening a few weeks back. I bought her a Dunhill pack as I knew that all girls at this place love to smoke and they do it openly with customers. She didn't answer my call for a long time when I got off near the place. So I had to kill sometime in the neighborhood until I make sure that she is available for the job. Finally when I got in there she said she need to leave in about fifteen minutes and asked me to take her friend and assured that she will provide an equally good service. But I insisted on taking her so she asked me to take the other girl but she will join with us and wait for fifteen minutes. She showed me her friend, can't recall the name, a short bit chubby and fair chick. I wanted to take a wash and I had to wait outside the washroom as it was busy. N was also there nearby and she came near me and was rubbing my junior above my denim, till the washroom is becoming free. This was a somewhat nice thing. She did it not inside the room, it was just exposed to all other chicks who were at the waiting area. Later the other girl took me to the room and popped her boobs and pants down. Started to lick all over the body. In a few minutes N came in and joined two of us. In a while she quickly discussed about tips asking how much I am giving the other days and agreed 500 for her 1500 for the other which included CIM. All this time my big bro was up in the air seeking attention. N was the first one who grabbed it in both hands and put it in her throat. She gave an amazing BJ. Then both of them took control of it. Two tongues were licking my bro together for the first time ever. After a few minutes N wanted to leave, on my request two of them did that unity lick once again. After N left, the other girl hurried the job saying she also need to go home. N asked me to bring a cover next day saying its possible to get FS there. Overall experience is fantastic. I tried to catch N after that, but she was busy all days.

Knight Lancelot
01-07-13, 10:47
On another I paid a visit to the K Moon MPatKelaniya. On my previous visit a few months back, there I saw a set of beautiful chicks. This time I was offered with a girl named P*v*ni, she looks somewhat good, extremely polite, and calm. I stopped her when she wanted apply herbal cream stuffs. She is the last person in this world to ask how to do a massage. I started feeling her inside her blouse. First I started from her back side and when I reached the boobs area she politely asked not to do that because she doesn't like it. Basically no access. Only good thing is that she gave me a long ball massage. No much luck there this day.

Acne Lanka
01-07-13, 15:03
Visited Rajagiriya place to get a quick release with some fun, only 3 girls. 2 are very fat. Only 1 young girl. Name Muthu (not the spectacle girl, new fair girl with long hair) Wearing tight short sexy skirt, nice body. Only allowed to touch from outside, Opposing to everything, no BJ, No touching, No fingering, No boobs touching, Only HJ provided. Gave Tip of Rs. 500 and left the place thinking that I will not return it near future until they get few good girls with good attitude. It seems that trade is with full of girls with bad attitude. Not like good old days where we get good service from most of the girls.

Koththumee
01-07-13, 16:19
Hi,

I'm heading to Colombo next week from Aus and looking for a hotel near the action in the $50-60 range. It appears that massage places are popular here so close by to them would be perfect.

ThanksContatct me if you need. I knw good star qulity place can guide you.

Km

Podi Kolla
01-07-13, 17:02
Hi Mongers,

Had a Visit to my regular place (Bi* at Kollpitiya). My regular girl has left the place, she is working in spa at Maharagama which is some far from me.

So took Nil. Massage is superb. If you looking for best massage from this crappy spas she is the key. But not a good looker (for me). HJ is fine but didn't allow me to touch the nipple. Only bbobs from out side. Yeah Thats it. Here the cost is 1200/= so please take the exact amount with you. 500 tip is also enough for the HJ.

Take that as well. Because normally they haven't change and you have to scarifies the change as tip.

Please guys if you know any good place with extras or FS inbox me.

Wish you all the best

Fun Boy 76
01-08-13, 03:36
Visited Rajagiriya place to get a quick release with some fun, only 3 girls. 2 are very fat. Only 1 young girl. Name Muthu (not the spectacle girl, new fair girl with long hair) Wearing tight short sexy skirt, nice body. Only allowed to touch from outside, Opposing to everything, no BJ, No touching, No fingering, No boobs touching, Only HJ provided. Gave Tip of Rs. 500 and left the place thinking that I will not return it near future until they get few good girls with good attitude. It seems that trade is with full of girls with bad attitude. Not like good old days where we get good service from most of the girls.Hi Acne,

Its obvious this particular trade is spoiled with bad attitude bitches, especially in South East Asia. In other countries where prostitution is accepted or legalized have not these type of girls mostly.

Because of their bad habits and attitudes such as not obeying to their parents or husbands, they are forced to walk out from their shelters and get into this trade.

Then, how can we expect the good attitude like we get from GF or Wife?

NitPicker
01-08-13, 03:57
There was a post on this form on a quick bang incident at the Horton Place joint. A few weeks ago, I went there asking for the same girl. It was not her turn, and she wondered who has asked her by her name. Her name is DIN. She is a beauty and very polite. She knew nothing much about massaging, just spent about twenty minutes doing the massage. Access is granted to all parts. Boobs were really nice and soft. I took a cover with me, so I took it out, and got dressed up, so far she had no objections. She just let it happen. She was a little bit reluctant when I tried to screw in. Anyway the room is too small and there were no room for us to turn here and there with the bed consuming a large space. So, I just threw the idea of screwing in and asked her to continue with HJ. She gave a good ball massage. The big negative is the hygiene. I had to be on the bare bed which had a plastic sheet. No clothes. When I was reaching towards end, she asked me to turn and she let my stuffs to spill on the bed. Later she took my towel and wiped it off with some water. It must be possible to get FS with little convincing. Will return later on to explore more on her.I've had FS at this place with agirl called P, done for regulars only it seems and the mgt does not knw it, so you have to play safe without sounds etc. Did not enjoy it however. The farthest I gave got with the girl you mention is BBBJ without CIM.

JayaSen
01-08-13, 05:20
Visited Rajagiriya place to get a quick release with some fun, only 3 girls. 2 are very fat. Only 1 young girl. Name Muthu (not the spectacle girl, new fair girl with long hair) Wearing tight short sexy skirt, nice body. Only allowed to touch from outside, Opposing to everything, no BJ, No touching, No fingering, No boobs touching, Only HJ provided. Gave Tip of Rs. 500 and left the place thinking that I will not return it near future until they get few good girls with good attitude. It seems that trade is with full of girls with bad attitude. Not like good old days where we get good service from most of the girls.Come on Acne you had marvelous experiences before. But when comparing what you had there this is ridiculous.

Mongoosa
01-08-13, 08:09
Hi Gentlemen,

Wish you an Orgasmic 2013!

After the demise of Nirovin I didn't go to a place where Saree Wearers are found. Other than JG, please let me (and a lot of other guys who are saree fans) know some places where I can find some women in saree with their hips and buttons showcased.

Thanks in advance.

Kama Tools
01-08-13, 09:11
Visited this place last week. Had four girls for selection. Not the best looking physically but all of them looked much cleaner and fresh looking then when I normally see on other MPs. Counter fee was 1900- but the place was pretty clean. Choose the one who was comparatively small made. The rooms were made of partitions with doors. Hmmm. The massage table was like what we get at spa home. The massage was pretty good she also applied some steam after the massage. She also did a head massage. It went on for over 45mins. I din't feel like asking for extras and kept my mouth shut and enjoyed the massage. She made the move and popped the question of extras and me being a gentleman. Said if you don't mind YES. She asked for some support and I said it will be done. Had a slow HS with access to top didn't try bottom and ended after a few mins. The washroom was pretty small but clean with hot water. Pretty good experience, will visit again and see what else I can get.

Cost : 1900- + 1000.

Cleanliness : 8/10.

GFE : 7/10 (I had language problem)

Massage : 8/10. Steam felt good.

WIR : YES.

KT

Acne Lanka
01-08-13, 09:40
Hi Gentlemen,

Wish you an Orgasmic 2013!

After the demise of Nirovin I didn't go to a place where Saree Wearers are found. Other than JG, please let me (and a lot of other guys who are saree fans) know some places where I can find some women in saree with their hips and buttons showcased.

Thanks in advance.Wa* Spa. Col 2 Maley Street.

Queens near Mahanama College.

Mega Fitness Center Wellawatta. In front of Roxy Cinema

StudBull
01-08-13, 11:11

Really nice experience.

Visit her again soon.I am also getting tired of my regulars, can you give some hints on this place Please?

Greatly Appreciated man.

StudBull
01-08-13, 11:15
Hi Mongers,

Had a Visit to my regular place (Bi* at Kollpitiya). My regular girl has left the place, she is working in spa at Maharagama which is some far from me.

So took Nil. Massage is superb. If you looking for best massage from this crappy spas she is the key. But not a good looker (for me). HJ is fine but didn't allow me to touch the nipple. Only bbobs from out side. Yeah Thats it. Here the cost is 1200/= so please take the exact amount with you. 500 tip is also enough for the HJ.

Take that as well. Because normally they haven't change and you have to scarifies the change as tip.

Please guys if you know any good place with extras or FS inbox me.

Wish you all the bestIs this the Ochid near tailors Boy? Some.

StudBull
01-08-13, 11:21
Hearing all the erotic stories of N*atHavelock place, I went there to take her one evening a few weeks back. I bought her a Dunhill pack as I knew that all girls at this place love to smoke and they do it openly with customers. She didn't answer my call for a long time when I got off near the place. So I had to kill sometime in the neighborhood until I make sure that she is available for the job. Finally when I got in there she said she need to leave in about fifteen minutes and asked me to take her friend and assured that she will provide an equally good service. But I insisted on taking her so she asked me to take the other girl but she will join with us and wait for fifteen minutes. She showed me her friend, can't recall the name, a short bit chubby and fair chick. I wanted to take a wash and I had to wait outside the washroom as it was busy. N was also there nearby and she came near me and was rubbing my junior above my denim, till the washroom is becoming free. This was a somewhat nice thing. She did it not inside the room, it was just exposed to all other chicks who were at the waiting area. Later the other girl took me to the room and popped her boobs and pants down. Started to lick all over the body. In a few minutes N came in and joined two of us. In a while she quickly discussed about tips asking how much I am giving the other days and agreed 500 for her 1500 for the other which included CIM. All this time my big bro was up in the air seeking attention. N was the first one who grabbed it in both hands and put it in her throat. She gave an amazing BJ. Then both of them took control of it. Two tongues were licking my bro together for the first time ever. After a few minutes N wanted to leave, on my request two of them did that unity lick once again. After N left, the other girl hurried the job saying she also need to go home. N asked me to bring a cover next day saying its possible to get FS there. Overall experience is fantastic. I tried to catch N after that, but she was busy all days.I think this is at High Level Road near Odel. If it is so yes getting Nimmi on her mobile is difficult now. I had to abandon and go to Selena spa once. She is in heavy demand despite the mileage. Good suck though. Used to be a great fuck and Nirovin.

Acne Lanka
01-08-13, 11:24
Hi Acne,

Its obvious this particular trade is spoiled with bad attitude bitches, especially in South East Asia. In other countries where prostitution is accepted or legalized have not these type of girls mostly.

Because of their bad habits and attitudes such as not obeying to their parents or husbands, they are forced to walk out from their shelters and get into this trade.

Then, how can we expect the good attitude like we get from GF or Wife?I was in a European country for 3 years and almost 90% of the providers are very Girl friendly type, talkative and know how to please the customers. Also most of them never asked to cum quickly. If we cum quickly then if we like, we can just get a massage till the allocated time get expired. Most of them are not clock watcher and they love sex. They are from differnt parts of the world and it was like a heaven for sex.

RitigalaJ
01-08-13, 18:37
Visited this place last week. Had four girls for selection. Not the best looking physically but all of them looked much cleaner and fresh looking then when I normally see on other MPs. Counter fee was 1900- but the place was pretty clean. Choose the one who was comparatively small made. The rooms were made of partitions with doors. Hmmm. The massage table was like what we get at spa home. The massage was pretty good she also applied some steam after the massage. She also did a head massage. It went on for over 45mins. I din't feel like asking for extras and kept my mouth shut and enjoyed the massage. She made the move and popped the question of extras and me being a gentleman. Said if you don't mind YES. She asked for some support and I said it will be done. Had a slow HS with access to top didn't try bottom and ended after a few mins. The washroom was pretty small but clean with hot water. Pretty good experience, will visit again and see what else I can get.

KTThanks for this report Kama. Their rate used to be Rs 2300 when they started I think. This and the difficulty to locate the place put me off. They did not have a sign then I think. Will try to go their next Saturday.

Mongoosa
01-09-13, 07:42
Wa* Spa. Col 2 Maley Street.

Mega Fitness Center Wellawatta. In front of Roxy CinemaThanks Acne!

Is the Wellawatte place back in operation after the raids? I have seen the gate locked all the time.

Fun Boy 76
01-09-13, 09:11
Thanks Acne!

Is the Wellawatte place back in operation after the raids? I have seen the gate locked all the time.No. Its closed and the girls are working with other MP's.

Acne Lanka
01-09-13, 11:40
Visited a famous MP near the sea, after a year and found that two of former Nirovin girls are there. N* (black booty with a birth mark on the face) and In* (big MILF type lady, good figure) and there are 4 other girls to select. 2 of them are good looking, but I choosed N* as I know how good she is with extras. One thing noticed that the former Nirovin supervisor lady is running the show and she was very friendly with me and ask to select any girl you like. I knew that extras are on the menu straight away.

Took the girl and went to the room, she can remember me, even I took her only twice, those days she was very young, due to heavy working, her face has become bit old. Starighaway she proceed with extras, soft massage with lot of attension to junior and mild BJ, she inquire how much you pay for FS. I said 2000. She happily agreed. She said "you can pay Rs. 500 and I will bring another girl for fun", I said not needed, but she insisted to take the old lady for Rs. 500 and she will do the BJ also. I took the chance, second lady arrived and both gave good BJ turn to turn. Disturbance came in middle, supervise lady interrupted and said that customer has come who had made the appointment to N. She apologize and left for around 10 minutes and ask other girl to satisfy me. The second girl was not good looking, name Chapa, but gave very good BJ and asked whether I would like to have FS till other girl come, I said okey and she asked to pay Rs. 1000 tip, I said okey.

The door was open, only curtain covered, we did doggy and face to face around 5 minutes and while we do other booty girl came and said that she need to finish the session with me. The old lady went outside and I played with the booty till the load exploded inside the rubber. She cleaned everything and numbers exchanged and asked to call before come next day as she will tell whether she can remove all the clothes.

FS is on the menu. It was like former Nirovin.

Two fairer girls are on the display, would try the long haired slim one next time

Podi Kolla
01-09-13, 16:17
Is this the Ochid near tailors Boy? SomeNear Tea Board machan.

Podi Kolla
01-09-13, 16:19
Dear mongers,

Can someone inbox me some good spa where I can have a FS and its cost.

Thanks,

Podi

Malli Chutty
01-09-13, 18:42
Visited a famous MP near the sea, after a year and found that two of former Nirovin girls are there. N* (black booty with a birth mark on the face) and In* (big MILF type lady, good figure) and there are 4 other girls to select. 2 of them are good looking, but I choosed N* as I know how good she is with extras. One thing noticed that the former Nirovin supervisor lady is running the show and she was very friendly with me and ask to select any girl you like. I knew that extras are on the menu straight away.

Took the girl and went to the room, she can remember me, even I took her only twice, those days she was very young, due to heavy working, her face has become bit old. Starighaway she proceed with extras, soft massage with lot of attension to junior and mild BJ, she inquire how much you pay for FS. I said 2000. She happily agreed. She said "you can pay Rs. 500 and I will bring another girl for fun", I said not needed, but she insisted to take the old lady for Rs. 500 and she will do the BJ also. I took the chance, second lady arrived and both gave good BJ turn to turn. Disturbance came in middle, supervise lady interrupted and said that customer has come who had made the appointment to N. She apologize and left for around 10 minutes and ask other girl to satisfy me. The second girl was not good looking, name Chapa, but gave very good BJ and asked whether I would like to have FS till other girl come, I said okey and she asked to pay Rs. 1000 tip, I said okey.

The door was open, only curtain covered, we did doggy and face to face around 5 minutes and while we do other booty girl came and said that she need to finish the session with me. The old lady went outside and I played with the booty till the load exploded inside the rubber. She cleaned everything and numbers exchanged and asked to call before come next day as she will tell whether she can remove all the clothes.

Two fairer girls are on the display, would try the long haired slim one next timeNice report Acne. Keep it up.

Cianu
01-10-13, 07:53
I had a voucher for 1 hr foot massage, the place is close to Kirulapana, opposite the pamankada fuel station.

Need an appointment before visiting.

Place is nice & clean, pipe music in background, nice looking girl came and started the massage in a very methodical manner, comfortable massage chair and superb massage make you sleep. She took exactly 1 hour for massage, and no time or environment to think about extras, but very good experience, came out happily.

StudBull
01-11-13, 07:22
Two of my visits recently proved to be unfruitful. The issue is all good girls with good body and service has left the place. The reson being the owner lady's abuse. She apparently use very bad filth on them. Eresha, Shanika and Nikkei had left the place. I took Samanthi and Harshani on my last two visits. They gave very limited mechanical service and demanded 2000 before commencing any service. I managed to negotiate it down to 1000. ThenThey finish in 40 minutes or so. When the cashier is not there the girl never gives the change back.

It is becoming a rip off and guys you are warned.

StudBull
01-11-13, 07:24

Two fairer girls are on the display, would try the long haired slim one next timeGood report Acne. I think I know the place. Only issue is parking, whole world will see.

HardDisk127
01-11-13, 17:05
Hi all,

After my jan1 exp I was busy in my work. Now I got a long weekend as Monday is holiday. Me and my friend planning to visit karooke bars but we don't know any place and we both don't drink. We are visiting only for girls. Guidence reguired please. Like which karooke is good and cost and address.

Thanks in advance,

Hd127

Alistarsa
01-11-13, 17:43
Visited Rajagiriya place to get a quick release with some fun, only 3 girls. 2 are very fat. Only 1 young girl. Name Muthu (not the spectacle girl, new fair girl with long hair) Wearing tight short sexy skirt, nice body. Only allowed to touch from outside, Opposing to everything, no BJ, No touching, No fingering, No boobs touching, Only HJ provided. Gave Tip of Rs. 500 and left the place thinking that I will not return it near future until they get few good girls with good attitude. It seems that trade is with full of girls with bad attitude. Not like good old days where we get good service from most of the girls.Well, Muthu gave me a real good massage with access to upper and lower parts. This was about 2 months ago. Allowed to finger as well. She was quite wet. Didn't have GFE but she licked my tits (yeah, men have tits too.) while giving HJ. Gave me her number as well.

She asked where I work. I lied obviously. The cunning be* took my wallet while I was looking away and I think she was able to get a glimpse at my workplace I'd. Shit!

Looks like she had a bad day that day. Or maybe I had a good one.

On the way out, there was a beautifully dressed, a bit chubby girl. I asked her name (Hiru) so I might visit her later.

On the second day, I forgot to call and ask if Hiru was there. So had to have Ayesha, which was a shitty experience.

Coconuti
01-11-13, 17:57
KT,

Can you give some clues to the place and name of the girl. Is it advertised in HitAd.

Thanks.

KT

Coconuti
01-11-13, 18:11
Place: large rooms, have doors but do not close them, attach baths, bath was just OK. Massage tble did not have a sheet on. Only a rexin cover. They just wipe it with dettol after the session. So not very hygienic.

Girl I got Nixxxxa. (did not allow to chose, but counter said can change if I do not like). Fairly new to trade. Nice look. Firm handful. Extras were hard to come by. Did not ask for a tip. Even getting to open the top took quite an effort. Looks like place has nice girls but limited on extras.

Girl- worth revisiting, but no bet sheet is a turn off.

1. 2k +

Fun Boy 76
01-11-13, 18:34
Place: large rooms, have doors but do not close them, attach baths, bath was just OK. Massage tble did not have a sheet on. Only a rexin cover. They just wipe it with dettol after the session. So not very hygienic.

Girl I got Nixxxxa. (did not allow to chose, but counter said can change if I do not like). Fairly new to trade. Nice look. Firm handful. Extras were hard to come by. Did not ask for a tip. Even getting to open the top took quite an effort. Looks like place has nice girls but limited on extras.

1. 2k +This is Akarsha MP not worth for a try who are expecting handful extras. I visited once and return back after not satisfied with process of selecting the girl.

Fun Boy 76
01-11-13, 18:40
Two of my visits recently proved to be unfruitful. The issue is all good girls with good body and service has left the place. The reson being the owner lady's abuse. She apparently use very bad filth on them. Eresha, Shanika and Nikkei had left the place. I took Samanthi and Harshani on my last two visits. They gave very limited mechanical service and demanded 2000 before commencing any service. I managed to negotiate it down to 1000. ThenThey finish in 40 minutes or so. When the cashier is not there the girl never gives the change back.

It is becoming a rip off and guys you are warned.StudBull,

Its good news, because all these gems will appear soon in another MP's where charges may lower than Cinnamon Spa.

So. Hope for the best.

ChrisMonger3
01-11-13, 18:41
Hay stud bull,

If I were to go there who should I take from the choice we have? I too heard that the owner is a mean person and no one likes to stay there.

Chrismongers

It is becoming a rip off and guys you are warned.

ChrisMonger3
01-11-13, 19:00
No more sarees at orchid sella. They now even have aprons over there clothes. Access possible for known customers. Others may have to work on it.

Chrismonger3

Janaki Place is on sea side and walking disctance from devos. The MP is easy to spot. I went thr recently, but had a really sick collection of girls who looked old and ugly. They had 3 at the time. Most around 45 or above and hell a lot of make up.

Sarees, Orchid sella girls shud still be on sarees. I am trying 2 find a new place my self.

Cianu
01-11-13, 19:49
KT,

Can you give some clues to the place and name of the girl. Is it advertised in HitAd.

Thanks.Colonuti.

This place is advertised on HitAd, Close to House of Fashion, located in upstairs, in the advertisement it indicate credit cards are accepted name is K* spa & salon.

StudBull
01-12-13, 06:10

Two fairer girls are on the display, would try the long haired slim one next timeThought this is Ochid near Lalsons, but I was wrong. Need a clue, first letter and number of letters to the name would do.

StudBull
01-12-13, 08:12
Hay stud bull,

If I were to go there who should I take from the choice we have? I too heard that the owner is a mean person and no one likes to stay there.

ChrismongersI cannot recommend any these days. You could try fat Samanthi. If it is only a shake do not pay more than thousand.

KasunP
01-12-13, 13:00
Well, Muthu gave me a real good massage with access to upper and lower parts. This was about 2 months ago. Allowed to finger as well. She was quite wet. Didn't have GFE but she licked my tits (yeah, men have tits too.) while giving HJ. Gave me her number as well.

She asked where I work. I lied obviously. The cunning be* took my wallet while I was looking away and I think she was able to get a glimpse at my workplace I'd. Shit!

Looks like she had a bad day that day. Or maybe I had a good one.

On the way out, there was a beautifully dressed, a bit chubby girl. I asked her name (Hiru) so I might visit her later.

On the second day, I forgot to call and ask if Hiru was there. So had to have Ayesha, which was a shitty experience.Dear Friend,

Is this the place that the girl with specs worked? (near Oil Shop?)

Thanks,

KasunP

KasunP
01-12-13, 13:03

Two fairer girls are on the display, would try the long haired slim one next timeHi Acne,

IS this SunH? Or SunS? Or any other place?

Can you give any clue?

Thanks,

KasunP

HardDisk127
01-12-13, 15:18
Wa* Spa. Col 2 Maley Street.

Mega Fitness Center Wellawatta. In front of Roxy CinemaHi buddy,

I tried to visit mega fitness centre. I went near roxy cinema and infront of that I saw green hanging board of mega fitness centre with phone number but number was not working and gate was also closed. Asked few tuk tuk guys there but they don't know anything.

May be it is closed. Please let me know.

I like to visit saree places.

Thanks in advance.

Hd127

HardDisk127
01-12-13, 15:28
One more visit to sunshine. Called girl which I took on jan 1 there and informed her I am coming today. But when I asked her the counter guy told she is busy. So I took some other girl. Name is gelani something. With cross tooth. I took her because she gave a good smile to me. And straight away we started and she was good. Played for few minutess and CBJ. Started with miss. Cowgirl. And finished Standing. Nice GFE.

Damage- 3k counter +2k tips.

Definately I will visit this place regularly. This is my 2nd visit. Only one old lady is there. Except her I want to try all.

Hd127

HardDisk127
01-12-13, 15:54
After my visit to sunshine I went to roxy cinema to find mega fitness, but it was closed. So went to kolipitya to try queens. As I was desperate for saree. But near vasan eye care I get down to have some food. And later I took again some other tuk tuk and asked him to go queens and gave address. He was around 40 and name dhamika. He asked me if you want sex I know Chinese. So my mind changed and said yes. He took to sea side to some apartment and from my mobile called 2-3 numbers and in 10 mins a girl around 28 years with nice poping jugs and shorts came and sit beside me. I liked her and ask her rate. But she told me to talk with tuk tuk guy only. Later he told 90 mins. 7k and hotel 1. 5k. Tried to bargain but not worked. Then he took us to sea side again to some hotel. Butt lodge type called saravin or some thing. I don't remember the name but it was a bit scary and paid room amount and he asked for I'd and passport number. Other than my name I didn't mentioned any thing. And tuk tuk guy asked money in advance. I gave 7k and 0. 5 k for him. He took the girl aside and gave some money to her. Later me and girl went to room. Had a great sex with her. Have BJ without rubber. Had FS in miss. Cowgirl. Doggy. Took some rest. She spoke broken english but manageable. Allowed me to take her full pics. Took my number. And again we had a quick sessionn and left the place.

Damage-7k girl+1. 5k room+0. 5k tuk tuk guy.

Got number of tuk tuk guy and girl also. Planning to try same girl and her friends. Also the guy told he know lot of contacts. I will check with him again.

Hd127

Order Of 69
01-12-13, 16:11

KTAny chance of sharing Evonne's details please?

RitigalaJ
01-12-13, 18:52
So I went to one of my usual places recently and had the chance to notice a petite little lass who looked a bit like a very younger version of a famous tele drama actress whose name starts with Neha. She said she was 19.

Opted for a hard massage. She gave one of the best ones I've had in a long time. When it came to the tummy, she started doing a two palm circular massage. Not had that before and the following day I felt really great.

Happy ending was very good too. The beauty of the girl and her way of talking really did not give me a chance to make the most of things.

Place: starts with Aka and is in Mount.

Entry: 1k.

Tip:500.

Cleanliness : 6/10.

Girl. 9/10.

Very very young but legal. I like that.

WIR. Yep

Malli Chutty
01-13-13, 05:46
So I went to one of my usual places recently and had the chance to notice a petite little lass who looked a bit like a very younger version of a famous tele drama actress whose name starts with Neha. She said she was 19.

Opted for a hard massage. She gave one of the best ones I've had in a long time. When it came to the tummy, she started doing a two palm circular massage. Not had that before and the following day I felt really great.

Happy ending was very good too. The beauty of the girl and her way of talking really did not give me a chance to make the most of things.

Girl. 9/10.

WIR. YepTempting Riti.

Maybe new to the trade.

Order Of 69
01-13-13, 09:10
After my visit to sunshine I went to roxy cinema to find mega fitness, but it was closed. So went to kolipitya to try queens. As I was desperate for saree. But near vasan eye care I get down to have some food. And later I took again some other tuk tuk and asked him to go queens and gave address. He was around 40 and name dhamika. He asked me if you want sex I know Chinese. So my mind changed and said yes. He took to sea side to some apartment and from my mobile called 2-3 numbers and in 10 mins a girl around 28 years with nice poping jugs and shorts came and sit beside me. I liked her and ask her rate. But she told me to talk with tuk tuk guy only. Later he told 90 mins. 7k and hotel 1. 5k. Tried to bargain but not worked. Then he took us to sea side again to some hotel. Butt lodge type called saravin or some thing. I don't remember the name but it was a bit scary and paid room amount and he asked for I'd and passport number. Other than my name I didn't mentioned any thing. And tuk tuk guy asked money in advance. I gave 7k and 0. 5 k for him. He took the girl aside and gave some money to her. Later me and girl went to room. Had a great sex with her. Have BJ without rubber. Had FS in miss. Cowgirl. Doggy. Took some rest. She spoke broken english but manageable. Allowed me to take her full pics. Took my number. And again we had a quick sessionn and left the place.

Damage-7k girl+1. 5k room+0. 5k tuk tuk guy.

Got number of tuk tuk guy and girl also. Planning to try same girl and her friends. Also the guy told he know lot of contacts. I will check with him again.

Hd127Hey,

Any chance you could PM me the contact?

Coconuti
01-13-13, 16:54
Hey Riti,

Although I don't like the set up in this place, the girls are pretty. Unfortunately This place do not let us select. Can you share a hint on the name / or pm me.

How liberal was the top and bottom access?

Thanks.

Girl. 9/10.

WIR. Yep

RitigalaJ
01-13-13, 17:19
Hey Riti,

Although I don't like the set up in this place, the girls are pretty. Unfortunately This place do not let us select. Can you share a hint on the name / or pm me.

How liberal was the top and bottom access?

Thanks.I went for the massage. So did not really start to grope until my time was almost up. For me she was a bit too hot to handle if you get the idea. As we spoke, I think more would be possible. I have never come across a gal like that anywhere else.

Coconuti
01-13-13, 17:36
In case my report was misleading when I wrote '-Extras were hard to come by-'. I got a HJ. But not bottom access, BJ, kissing etc.

1. 2k +

Ricardino12
01-13-13, 19:57
Thanks for letting me know, whats the best place now man in cmb. Please pvt msg me.

No more sarees at orchid sella. They now even have aprons over there clothes. Access possible for known customers. Others may have to work on it.

Chrismonger3

Alistarsa
01-14-13, 08:41
Dear Friend,

Is this the place that the girl with specs worked? (near Oil Shop?)

Thanks,

KasunPThat's the place.

It's a shame I could not have an encounter with the speco. I was too late then.

Podi Kolla
01-14-13, 12:56

Place: starts with Aka and is in Mount.Hi Riti,

Can you give more information about this place or girl name?

Or PM me.

SkyBlue6969
01-14-13, 19:25
Hi bro any clue to Janaki Place? Mr tuk tuk dunno how to direct there. What is the road name? I'm mature lover. Tq.

SkyBlue6969
01-14-13, 19:33

Hows the Green Inn Place now?Hi bros,

Any clue how to go to janaki place? Me tuk tuk dunno about this place. Any clue like the road name?

Thanks

SkyBlue6969
01-14-13, 22:19
Yes. This is Rosy aunty's place. She moved out from Nawala, Colombage road to Narahenpita. Called her on Friday. I have been to her place few times since she was at Kirulapone. But she said she can't remember me. After few calls managed to convince her that she knows me. She has moved to Rajagiriya. That day she had only one girl and I didn't go. I might be able to introduce people interested to her. But before that I feel I will have to pay a visit to her to build the confidence. When I took Rashmi, the rate was 3000. Rosy aunty said the rate has now gone up to 4000. Rashmi was dark but a good girl honest in her work. But she moves around. I have met her in two different places.Hi can I have Rosy aunty contact number? I'm just arrived at Colombo.

Thanks

SkyBlue6969
01-14-13, 22:24
Has anyone being to Pranaya SPA. They advertise like this Quote: """Come, experience our hot healing hands as they glide along your body with long flowing effleurage strokes. Enjoy the comfort of our warm, cozy atmosphere, with soft music, candle light with hot steam bath. 3 clean towels, herbal drink and hot shower bath for every treatment."""End of Quote.

I suspect very much the 3 clean towels part. I am tempted to try and appreciate any punter who has been there to comment.Can I know where is Pranaya SPA located?

Thanks

Kama Tools
01-15-13, 06:19
KT,

Thanks.Check your PM.

KT

JayaSen
01-15-13, 09:43
Can I know where is Pranaya SPA located?

ThanksBeddagana pitakotte

Acne Lanka
01-15-13, 11:36
I was receiving calls from this lady who used to work at Kirulapona MP, who is working in a MP in Kalubowila for last 2 months. She offered me FS at the Kirulopona place and she is really enjoying the company of men. But her figure is not that shapy, but no tummy, legs are very lean, not sexy figure, but her body is like a 18 year old girl (She might be around 30) , definitely she is not my type, but due to recent lack of GFE type FS, I wanted to try her.

The place is in a 1st floor building of the main road, you can see the Avurvedic board, outside, it looked like genuine Avyrvedic joint, downstairs there is a wedding shop and a saloon, it's a new building, I parked the vehicle and climbed. She is wearing red saree, very friendly and innocent type, Only she is working there for last 3 months, no other options to select. Doctor lady didn't bother to inquire anything since the massage girl knows me. We proceed to the room, no door, only curtain, spacious room, fan and it's very clean, clean bathroom, the place is not spoiled since only the contact of that lady is coming. She said only 1-3 customers per day or someday nobody.

Entrance paid Rs. 1000. And lady asked me to have a shower. Then she came, we had a hug, she is very sensitive, I gave kisses all over body, she said she want to get a massage from me (same like chalani in OE). I gave nice feeling massge, bit of fingering, DFK and she said she would not do BBBJ and DATY. I said okey, I did bit of rimming, she liked to squeeze her bum and DATY. Then Put the cover (Long lasting one) had a session for around 30 minutes in different positions, she said that she like the session. No clock watcher, not a money greedy person. Can recommend, but she is not a stunner, she doesn't have curvy figure. Like to share the contact with anybody interested (who will not spoil the place)

Damage: Rs. 1000 entrace + Rs. 2000 tip.

Service: DFK, BJ, FS (no DATY, no BBBJ)

Figure: 6/10.

Will return: doubtful, she is not that sexy. You don't get that feeling that you had a sex, she is not tight also. Face not good looking, but she has very fair legs and nice boobs like a teenager.

Randy69
01-15-13, 12:12
Can I know where is Pranaya SPA located?

ThanksHi Sky,

Refer my post of 26/11 and it has a good summary. Can not and don't want to quote the number here but you can get that from the "Hitad". It is an ad without a photo and most times in black and white and the number is there. Call her before hand and she will give you the direction.

Randy

CoolNilesh
01-15-13, 17:17
Hi Guys;

Can any one help me to get to her. If any one have a method, please PM bro.

Thanks;

Nilesh

Ricardino12
01-15-13, 18:05
Pvt message me and will give you the details.

Hi bro any clue to Janaki Place? Mr tuk tuk dunno how to direct there. What is the road name? I'm mature lover. Tq.

Fun Boy 76
01-15-13, 19:25
Hi Guys;

Can any one help me to get to her. If any one have a method, please PM bro.

Thanks;

NileshAre you desperate for Actress Semini?

If it is PM me.

Gonas
01-16-13, 02:48
I was receiving calls from this lady who used to work at Kirulapona MP, who is working in a MP in Kalubowila for last 2 months. She offered me FS at the Kirulopona place and she is really enjoying the company of men. But her figure is not that shapy, but no tummy, legs are very lean, not sexy figure, but her body is like a 18 year old girl (She might be around 30) , definitely she is not my type, but due to recent lack of GFE type FS, I wanted to try her.

The place is in a 1st floor building of the main road, you can see the Avurvedic board, outside, it looked like genuine Avyrvedic joint, downstairs there is a wedding shop and a saloon, it's a new building, I parked the vehicle and climbed. She is wearing red saree, very friendly and innocent type, Only she is working there for last 3 months, no other options to select. Doctor lady didn't bother to inquire anything since the massage girl knows me. We proceed to the room, no door, only curtain, spacious room, fan and it's very clean, clean bathroom, the place is not spoiled since only the contact of that lady is coming. She said only 1-3 customers per day or someday nobody.

Entrance paid Rs. 1000. And lady asked me to have a shower. Then she came, we had a hug, she is very sensitive, I gave kisses all over body, she said she want to get a massage from me (same like chalani in OE). I gave nice feeling massge, bit of fingering, DFK and she said she would not do BBBJ and DATY. I said okey, I did bit of rimming, she liked to squeeze her bum and DATY. Then Put the cover (Long lasting one) had a session for around 30 minutes in different positions, she said that she like the session. No clock watcher, not a money greedy person. Can recommend, but she is not a stunner, she doesn't have curvy figure. Like to share the contact with anybody interested (who will not spoil the place)

Damage: Rs. 1000 entrace + Rs. 2000 tip.

Service: DFK, BJ, FS (no DATY, no BBBJ)

Figure: 6/10.

Will return: doubtful, she is not that sexy. You don't get that feeling that you had a sex, she is not tight also. Face not good looking, but she has very fair legs and nice boobs like a teenager.Machang is this I*k* the name that is similar to a car from india.

I also sent you a PM for the other one you asked hope you got it.

Thanks.

G

JayaSen
01-16-13, 08:54
Does anybody knows a place doing prostate massage or had any kind of experience.

Mongoosa
01-16-13, 10:31
Machang is this I*k* the name that is similar to a car from india.

I also sent you a PM for the other one you asked hope you got it.

Thanks.

GIndian Car is not in Kalu canal place anymore, I assume. I called them several times to check whether she is there and it is a constant 'No'. I don't think Acne talks about the Canal place as it is not upstairs. Better get directions from Acne via PM.

Newbi1982
01-16-13, 10:40
Hi guys,

Went to this place a month ago. Nothing special. Got an average looking lady. I think she is new to the business. Can't remember her name. Got a very good massage. Then HJ. I did nt try to discover much since she is not my type.

Newbi1982
01-16-13, 10:48
I went there two weeks back since I really wants a FS. Went to Chinese section paid 4k to the counter. There were 7. 8 girls / ladies. They are ok. Selected one and I said I want a FS. She demanded 7. 5 K. I said I have 5K. She agreed (after inspecting my wallet ). She is good. Suck her boobs. Played with her pussy and ass. The FS. I could nt last for long. Normally I can stay long but this day may be I was desperate I came quickly.

Total cost 9K. I know its too much. Yet this is only one of a few decent place we can get FS. What to do.

Happy mongering guys

Newbi1982
01-16-13, 10:52
Hi guys.

When ever I want to get a good massage I go to this place. I always took Asha. But during my recent visit last week I was told that she had left the place. She is dark young girl. Any one know her present whereabouts? Whether she works in new spa? Please help me if any one can. She is my all time favorites.

Thanks in advance

Newbi1982
01-16-13, 10:55
How is our english speaking lady? No recent reports about the place. I wanted to try this place. However I didn't since I don't hav a vehicle. All mongers have visited the place by their own vehicles.

Destiny Child
01-16-13, 17:10
Yes she has got married and stepped out of the business. She was always dreaming of that.

Indian Car is not in Kalu canal place anymore, I assume. I called them several times to check whether she is there and it is a constant 'No'. I don't think Acne talks about the Canal place as it is not upstairs. Better get directions from Acne via PM.

Nikorox720
01-16-13, 17:32
Hey bros,

Its my first time mongering here. I got the contact of Evonne. She's 52 I think. I got a date with her. Any cautions I should know before going in? Or is it better to avoid her altogether? Thanks alot bros. I'm new here hope you guys help me.

CoolNilesh
01-16-13, 18:55
Hi Guys;

There is a show called "Wenasa" in ITN on Wednesday. It currently show that snake dance now. It also showed a clip of that Indian dance place. They blurd the faces of few dancers stating that they requested.

Thanks;

Nilesh

Fun Boy 76
01-16-13, 19:32
Congrats!

Nilesh you have reached the century. Keep it up your fabulous contribution towards the forum.

Best wishes.

FB

GihanCdc
01-17-13, 04:57
did you go to sh hotel room or inside the mp?

can you tell me the room conditions. can we close it or just separated with curtains.

can these chinese girls speek english?

are they good looking? did you satisfy with their fs?

did you see sl girls?

thanks

i went there two weeks back since i really wants a fs. went to chinese section paid 4k to the counter. there were 7. 8 girls / ladies. they are ok. selected one and i said i want a fs. she demanded 7. 5 k. i said i have 5k. she agreed (after inspecting my wallet ). she is good. suck her boobs. played with her pussy and ass. the fs. i could nt last for long. normally i can stay long but this day may be i was desperate i came quickly.

total cost 9k. i know its too much. yet this is only one of a few decent place we can get fs. what to do.

happy mongering guys

Massasri123
01-17-13, 05:04
Are you desperate for Actress Semini?

If it is PM me.Hi Machan,

Please give me her details.

Thanks

Wayin
01-17-13, 05:53
Visited the famous English speaking ladies place last week. Way better than their previous place on Pittakotte junction!

Called her up front told her that I need a book, and she gave me the directions to come. Little difficult to find the place without proper direction. Highly residential area. Parking available only for two cars. So if you're driving make sure tell her when you're making the booking. Othervise you'll end-up parking at a very residential neighborhood.

She showed two girls (Age 21 and 26) both are hotties. They are not the kind of girls you see every day on spas. Selected the younger one and paid 12k for FS to the momma.

Rooms are super spacious and clean. Separate bathrooms with hot water. Girl joined me on the wash. Not as good as JH but it's something you don't find in other spas.

Girl was super performer was accommodative of all position. Didn't rush enjoy the full one hour.

Overall experience was good. But expensive. Could be due to the all the facilities.

Damage: 10000 entrance + 2000 tip.

Figure: 9/10.

Will return: Yes

Randy69
01-17-13, 07:09
Went to JH after a long time and as mentioned by another punter here asked and booked RM-6 as the report was good. However alas the gal was no where near what was mentioned (Yaya). I being someone who wants beauty more than anything was disappointed but she complimented it with a very friendly service. After the wash had a very light massage followed by a BBBJTC. Everything went downhill there after as I lost the interest for no fault of hers but the beauty. Once she removed everything whatever the attraction there too went out the door. Left early without FS. However here are some things to consider.

1) She was very keen and wanted to keep going for FS (Kept asking "can we go for second time?") Don't get me wrong she was very friendly and accommodating with one of the best ball licking jobs I got for a long time. But for me beauty is a prerequisite.

2) I should have changed the gal but took the advice of the earlier punter. "never to change the girl"

3) On the way out spoke to the reception (this time a guy) and he mentioned that Rm 5 and 9 are new and to take them next time. If anyone care to share the experiences please post the reports.

With all due respect to the punter who recommended RM-6, I think they must have changed the gals in the rooms and we have to be smarter about this as the cost is high. We need to work with names and not RM numbers as they tend to change the rooms too often now. I am sure the punter who recommended had a different gal as per his description.

Lessons learned :- Find the name and recommend not the room.

I have done my part by sacrificing 9. 5k (with a tip of 1k although never asked by her). I suppose this is the risk you take by blind date and let's share good names the moment we find a good gem there. I see lots of people in the forum mention the name of the girls after once she has left (Nut was one) and while I can see the rationale of protecting the gems will it matter another boat fishing in the lake?

Ricardino12
01-17-13, 07:55
I have had quite a few good experiences at JH, if I don't like the girl I either change or walk out. No use of taking a girl who is not good looking paying an mount like 10K Min with tips. Changing the girl is not a big deal at all at JH and I have done it many time and still got good service. But best option is telll them a head what your preferences are and then go so things can't go wrong.

But on the other hand, in SL the quality has sure gone done these days in most places and comparatively JH is better. But now with too much demand and less supply.

Went to JH after a long time and as mentioned by another punter here asked and booked RM-6 as the report was good. However alas the gal was no where near what was mentioned (Yaya). I being someone who wants beauty more than anything was disappointed but she complimented it with a very friendly service. After the wash had a very light massage followed by a BBBJTC. Everything went downhill there after as I lost the interest for no fault of hers but the beauty. Once she removed everything whatever the attraction there too went out the door. Left early without FS. However here are some things to consider.

1) She was very keen and wanted to keep going for FS (Kept asking "can we go for second time?") Don't get me wrong she was very friendly and accommodating with one of the best ball licking jobs I got for a long time. But for me beauty is a prerequisite.

2) I should have changed the gal but took the advice of the earlier punter."never to change the girl"

3) On the way out spoke to the reception (this time a guy) and he mentioned that Rm 5 and 9 are new and to take them next time. If anyone care to share the experiences please post the reports.

With all due respect to the punter who recommended RM-6, I think they must have changed the gals in the rooms and we have to be smarter about this as the cost is high. We need to work with names and not RM numbers as they tend to change the rooms too often now. I am sure the punter who recommended had a different gal as per his description.

Lessons learned :- Find the name and recommend not the room.

I have done my part by sacrificing 9. 5k (with a tip of 1k although never asked by her). I suppose this is the risk you take by blind date and let's share good names the moment we find a good gem there. I see lots of people in the forum mention the name of the girls after once she has left (Nut was one) and while I can see the rationale of protecting the gems will it matter another boat fishing in the lake?

Ricardino12
01-17-13, 07:56
Just watch out for STDs. And practise it all safe. Highly used WG.

Hey bros,

Its my first time mongering here. I got the contact of Evonne. She's 52 I think. I got a date with her. Any cautions I should know before going in? Or is it better to avoid her altogether? Thanks alot bros. I'm new here hope you guys help me.

Ricardino12
01-17-13, 07:58
9K is quite a lot. Was the quality of the girl good. Define her looks and stats please.

I went there two weeks back since I really wants a FS. Went to Chinese section paid 4k to the counter. There were 7. 8 girls / ladies. They are ok. Selected one and I said I want a FS. She demanded 7. 5 K. I said I have 5K. She agreed (after inspecting my wallet ). She is good. Suck her boobs. Played with her pussy and ass. The FS. I could nt last for long. Normally I can stay long but this day may be I was desperate I came quickly.

Total cost 9K. I know its too much. Yet this is only one of a few decent place we can get FS. What to do.

Happy mongering guys

DrivingForce
01-17-13, 09:04
But not too much expensive.