PDA

View Full Version : Colombo

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112

Young Monger
02-03-13, 21:55
Nice one bro. BTW how did you get this contact? HitAd or anything?

Hi all,

Sat morning I called wellawatte madam and she told to come at 11 exactly and the guy messaged me the address. Some apartment. I went 15mins early and called that guy. He came and took me to the flat and he was around 50+. And old building. His flat was dirty and bedroom was ok. Even they have massage setup there. He told they gave add as massage at your place and get customers here. Also he told the lady will send girls here. Later some one knocked the door there comes a MILF. Fair. Nice jugs. Little tummy. She was in t and jeans. But I was promised to get younger ones. I was upset and straight away said no and the guy called tha lady and deal cancelled. There was the twist. He informed the same to MILF also and they talked in local language. And guy told infront of her that she desperately needs money. Even she was good but I was expecting some young girls. Later the MILF told try me. Full satisfaction please. Then guy asked 3k. 1 for place and 2 for MILF. I agreed and gave 1k to him and he left the place. We both went inside and MILF treated me like king. I undressed her. Wow nice melons with nipples. And MILF told she is nurse in some asiri hospital. She gave CBJ and I was out. Later I took her melons in my mouth and almost I was biting. And fingered deeply. Here she goes. My hand was full of juice. We washed and she was too horny. Started miss. Cow. Doggy. After 20 mins. Both were tired and slept chatting. My hand was on her melons all the time. She had coke with her we both finished it. Around 40 mins we took rest. And she started playing with my bro and have nice tit job. And again started and finished in doggy. Had shower and gave 2k to her. She denied to give her number. I was happy and left the place.

Damage 2k lady (age 30) +1k place. Cheapest encounter of mine.

No time limit almost 3hours.

Place is dirty old building and filled with families.

Definately I will visit again.

Hd127

Young Monger
02-03-13, 22:09
Hey Mike,

There are alot of MPs in Col03 / Col04 areas. A few have FS too. One opposite (Galle road, Land side) a famous girls school in Col04 provide FS for 3k+ tip I guess. And also the very famous hotel in Marine Drive also have thai / chineese / lankan massage rooms, but with more tip they provide FS too.

There are more and hope other friends will help you too. Have fun and be safe.

Happy Mongering Bro!

I have spent 3 hours reading the Colombo forum and dang you guys sure are cryptic with your MP names! It would be kind of amusing (since for sure LE knows all these places) but it is more frustrating for a new comer to Sri Lanka as it is difficult to find where to go. I just want to get laid but do not know where to go! .

At least I did get to know the going tip rates (no more than 2000 FS. 1000 BJ or 500 HJ).

I have been in Sri Lanka for 3 weeks already traveling solo and I am staying in Colombo the next few nights near Bamba (Hotel Sunshine) so I can renew my visa on Tuesday. If someone could PM me some MP names and addresses in or near COL 4 I would appreciate it. Sri Lankan, Thai or Chinese or other ladies all OK. I tend to like slimmer women with small asses (big or tiny tits ok) , aged 20s. 30s or 40s but am somewhat flexible for the best FS.

Please help a monger out.

Thank you and Happy Mongering.

Ricardino12
02-04-13, 03:23
Very intresting encounter, you should get pvt messaging feature.

Why don't you gives a stats of the gal. Like face / body / boobs / ass / pussy and FS and DFK and puta rate from 1.10.

After nice session with nurse aunty. I went mount. Relaxed with some beers and nice lunch and asked the waiter to put bench inside and slept watching sea. By that time mount madam called and told to come by 4. I tried to postpone but she told already she arraned girl and she is 20. Hearing that my bro started responding. Acc to her instructions I went to the apartment and it was luxurious. 2 cars inside. Lady asked my I'd card. But I denied. She insisted and I gave my voters card and she handed over to a uncle. And took me upstairs and went inside room and called me. There was the angel. I gave smile to madam and she took 6k from me. We locked door. Girl was young with firm tits curvy figure. In he sleevless top and midy above knee. Just I dragged her started dfk. She was good. We undressed and she gave BJ without cap. Later started miss. Cow. She was not good at doggy. Came on miss. And slept together. I was tasting her small melons. And she was dam cute. Best part is in whole session we had nice eye contacts. Later she asked for one more session I told her I can't and explained her about morning session. She smilled and slept on me. Started kissing madly. Again started BJ. After few minutes I took her and started fingering. She was avoiding but I hold her properly and closed her mouth with my lips and started fingering vigorously. She was out. And told she enjoyed it. And hold my head started kissing deeply. Her tongue was in my mouth. I enjoyed it. And my bro was ready again but I told her I can't. She just put cover and started cow. I was lying dead. She only getting fucked and enjoying and she started flowing. I said not to stop untill I comes. She was tired and finally even I came. Awesome experience. Took shower together. Girl name was anusha. Denied to give her number. When I asked money she said no. I was shocked and gave 500 for her. Left with a smooch.

Girl over all rating-angel acc to me.

Till now I never fucked any one twice but next time I will fuck her only.

Damage-6k madam +0. 5k girl.

Madam was fiendly. Returned my I'd card. And said to be in her contact. Gave handshake and left that place. While returning I was thinking. If worlds ends today itself. I don't have any regrets.

Ricardino12
02-04-13, 03:30
Aruna, how did you know it was herpes you have? Did you test positive om bloodd test or just basing it on symptoms?

I have got herpes virus from one of girls them, can not cure ever the virus.

Supunsu
02-04-13, 04:08
Teesha at MP S* Thalawathugoda. Looked sexy at the selection, but old women when see to close, only HJ provided. Not friendly, had so many calls in between, I said I wanted to take another girl, said it's not possible unless pay another entrance fee. I also running out of time and didn't take another girl. I went for reluctant HJ because want to take off the load, and as ethics gave Rs. 500 and she was complaining that her minimum tip is Rs. 1000. Overall, very bad experience.

Suwara Herbal at Horton place.

This happened to me few months back. NO selection possible, supervisor lady gave me a lady who seem to be around 50 years, I close my eyes and whole week was having depression.In my experience S* Thalawathugoda doesn't allowed girls to keep their mobile phone with them whe in a session. May be she is a old one for the place with some extra rights. But nay way it's really disturbing.

Alistarsa
02-04-13, 04:25
I think you need to get PM facility ASAP.

After nice session with nurse aunty. I went mount.

Damage-6k madam +0. 5k girl.

Madam was fiendly. Returned my I'd card. And said to be in her contact. Gave handshake and left that place. While returning I was thinking. If worlds ends today itself. I don't have any regrets.

RajaGam
02-04-13, 05:14
Last week I went there selected s*I after washing fully naked her start sucking my bobs after sucked my junior and balls again sucked my bobs, junior and balls I sucked her bobs and start doggy style and BJ again BBBJ AND DEEP kissing I am lying she start some B2B BJ sucked my nipples after again I am started doggy style and BJ AGAIN I am laying put the raincoat she start doing job after load came happy ending.

HardDisk127
02-04-13, 05:27
Seems a very interesting encounter? Possibility of getting the contacts?Yeah it was very interesting. Sorry I don't have pm facility to share contacts.

HardDisk127
02-04-13, 05:34
I have spent 3 hours reading the Colombo forum and dang you guys sure are cryptic with your MP names! It would be kind of amusing (since for sure LE knows all these places) but it is more frustrating for a new comer to Sri Lanka as it is difficult to find where to go. I just want to get laid but do not know where to go! .

At least I did get to know the going tip rates (no more than 2000 FS. 1000 BJ or 500 HJ).

I have been in Sri Lanka for 3 weeks already traveling solo and I am staying in Colombo the next few nights near Bamba (Hotel Sunshine) so I can renew my visa on Tuesday. If someone could PM me some MP names and addresses in or near COL 4 I would appreciate it. Sri Lankan, Thai or Chinese or other ladies all OK. I tend to like slimmer women with small asses (big or tiny tits ok) , aged 20s. 30s or 40s but am somewhat flexible for the best FS.

Please help a monger out.

Thank you and Happy Mongering.Hi Mike,

Refer Sunday observer maizine. You will fine an add himalaya and sunshine together. Himalaya is in bamba. On galle road and sunshine is on sagara road on seaside. Counter fee 3k and 2k tips. Sunshine is better among two. If you ask any tuk tuk drivers they may took you. Hope I gave the info you needed. Please share your report.

Acne Lanka
02-04-13, 06:30
Last week I went there selected s*I after washing fully naked her start sucking my bobs after sucked my junior and balls again sucked my bobs, junior and balls I sucked her bobs and start doggy style and BJ again BBBJ AND DEEP kissing I am lying she start some B2B BJ sucked my nipples after again I am started doggy style and BJ AGAIN I am laying put the raincoat she start doing job after load came happy ending.Is this advertised in hitadd?

ShamalBe
02-04-13, 06:33
Yeah it was very interesting. Sorry I don't have pm facility to share contacts.Well there is hardly of any use of publishing all this if you cannot share it it seems as if we are reading a story from a book so might as well add some value to your posts by providng the contacts for others so that you may benifit too by others sharing there contacts with you in return, I mean thats the whole idea to this forum.

Supunsu
02-04-13, 06:36
Last week I went there selected s*I after washing fully naked her start sucking my bobs after sucked my junior and balls again sucked my bobs, junior and balls I sucked her bobs and start doggy style and BJ again BBBJ AND DEEP kissing I am lying she start some B2B BJ sucked my nipples after again I am started doggy style and BJ AGAIN I am laying put the raincoat she start doing job after load came happy ending.Hi Raja,

No offence dude but I think you just explained your experience inhere, but in standard ISG post we mongrels exect more than that. I. E how is the place, the girl, environment, service, damage etc.

I hope you understand what I mean.

Thanks.

WareWolf
02-04-13, 06:54
Last week I went there selected s*I after washing fully naked her start sucking my bobs after sucked my junior and balls again sucked my bobs, junior and balls I sucked her bobs and start doggy style and BJ again BBBJ AND DEEP kissing I am lying she start some B2B BJ sucked my nipples after again I am started doggy style and BJ AGAIN I am laying put the raincoat she start doing job after load came happy ending.RajaGam.

Need some more clues on this place?

WW

Alistarsa
02-04-13, 06:59
I think this should be added on 'Reports of Distinction'.

Sorry guys. I tried uploading this report in the morning several times. But has not worked.

An old friend of mine introduced me to a private party...

Ricardino12
02-04-13, 11:33
Tried cherry, was a very bad service. I left in 10 mins and complained. They said they can't change. She had a pimple on face which looked a bit like herpes. But she said its not and it was a pimple. It looked like a broken pimple tho.

I just took the massage as no refund or no change of girls. But kept very far from her lips or making any lips or genital or oral or any sort of sexual services. Just a basic massage and came off. Body 2 body with boobs was done. Dats all.

Be careful. 99 percent its a pimple. But better to be careful than sorry.

Devin99
02-04-13, 13:43
Few weeks ago, I had a taste of a WG, which was a shitty experience. The girls name is the name of the famous girls school in Vajira Road. (Attached pic 1). I got a contact of a dealer madam called N* (river in Sinhala) from her. And today I got a girl from her.

Went to a joint in a byroad of Mt. Lav. Joint is called Cere*be Villa. Payed for the room....Hi Alistarsa,

Could you please send me the contact of this madam.

Devin99

Devin99
02-04-13, 15:30
Hay Gays.

This is my first report to this forum.

This happened on last month. Sorry for the being delay to post because I jhoind this forum recently.

Before this place I was searching for MP's or place to have FS. So I searched all over the Kollupitiya and bamba area. I asked from a three wheel driver and he offered me Local girl for 4K and 1. 5K to then pace and chainees girl 6k and 1. 5K to the room. I said it's too much. He said that is the minimum price that he can offer. So I left the idea and headed to Mt-lavenia because I had to meet one of my friend few hours later.

So while I driving I was searching for MP's on the way to Mt lavenia, the I turn right to the hotel road and it was the first road to the right, then I saw on Aruvedic MP is there. Then I stopped my car and asked is it open or not from the gay who standing out side.

He said park the car next road and come. Then I park my car and went in, then another gay with tye came out and asked me which kind of a massage you want? Then I said normal one, then gay asked me 1k for the entrance, while giving it I asked are there any sexual activities? He said no " Eawa mehe na mahaththaya, mewa badu pot nemeine" then is went in, then girl came in and gave me a towel and said to get a wash.

Place was quit good and she started the massage. While she massaging I asked more. Then she said " Issella kiyanna epai" then she asked a tip, and finally we both agreed 2K, and started the game.

She didn't remove her cloths totally only half way making accessible to her secret place's. I fucked her around 20mins and she was very afraid during the session,

After I finished I left the place and door gay smiled at me.

So that is my first local experience and it was good.

Place. 8:10.

Girl. 9:10.

Attitude. 9:10.

Massage. 7:10.

Damage. 1000 entrance + 2000 tip

Devin99
02-04-13, 16:03

Why don't you gives a stats of the gal. Like face / body / boobs / ass / pussy and FS and DFK and puta rate from 1. 10.Hi machan,

Can you share the dealer number?

Thanks

RajaGam
02-04-13, 16:05
I went last week Rajagiriya Royal Garden Isuru MP selected girl T*I AFTER WASHED she asked what you want I said FS she demand Rs 2000 finally agreed Rs 1500 she shucked all over the body gave BBBJ total damage Rs 2750.

DLasantha
02-04-13, 17:24
Seems very few identified new mongers posting fantasy reports. Ha haaaa.

But friends this is not a site to do such jokes

JayaSen
02-04-13, 17:35
Is this advertised in hitadd?Are they still there?

SL Mmonger
02-04-13, 18:03
Seems very few identified new mongers posting fantasy reports. Ha haaaa.

But friends this is not a site to do such jokesDo agree with you on that point. What I do not understand is what is their purpose of doing it!

Acne Lanka
02-04-13, 18:10
I went last week Rajagiriya Royal Garden Isuru MP selected girl T*I AFTER WASHED she asked what you want I said FS she demand Rs 2000 finally agreed Rs 1500 she shucked all over the body gave BBBJ total damage Rs 2750.I haven't' being to this place and most mongers has reported that it's hard to get FS from these type of places. But you are a lucky guy. It seems that where ever you go you get good service.

Alistarsa
02-04-13, 18:30
Hi Alistarsa,

Could you please send me the contact of this madam.

Devin99Can't do buddy, not until you get the PM facility. Sorry.

Casper2334
02-05-13, 03:05
Hi All,

I was busy in last 2 weeks and haven't opportunity add this report. This was actually happened 2 weeks back. I got chance to pick some MP gal for out. AFAIR some of recent post I read about this lady.

In the beginning she pretending she is not easy picking but after sometime I realize that's not. Anyway she never asks me about any cost until I talk about. Actually that was the first time I experience that kind of attitude in this trade.

Frankly speaking she is not my type of gal. However we had great chemistry in-between when we were in action. She took me to shower and gave me nice worm caring bath. Finally we ended up with two pops that my brother had a good time. I'm very sorry my short notation of explaining. Simply you name anything that I had all. I thing we stay around 1. 5-2h and making nice chat.

I ask her to have a diner with me and she very afraid about MP owners that they usually hanging around the place we stay. I drop her near to her place but very hesitance does so because anyone caught eye on her.

For the sake of completeness I will rate.

Face: 5/10.

Body: 6/10.

Boobs: 6/10.

Ass: 6/10

Pussy: 8/10.

FS: 9/10.

DFK: 10/10.

GFE: 10/10.

Attitude: 10/10.

Damage 2k room + 4000K gal.

HI5!

Ricardino12
02-05-13, 03:58
Mongers, Sri Lanka, especially the working girls from places lie Thailand, russia, China and other forigen places seems to be quite risky these days. Two things 1) STD spreading. 2) super greedy girls and management. 3) LE may get more strict of these places as tthey don't check helath check ups of these gals at all.

Local gals are a bit better comparatively. Bbut that too less mileage ones. If over mileage then scary again. Always before trying 2 engage in activities watch the girl carefull. I mean for any leisons on lips or sorrundings and any kind of marks in any other exposed areas. If you notice anything strange. Cancel the bookinga nd walk off.

Does any one know if the girls in JH get tested? I know many guys here do DATY and DFK with these gals. So be careful. Be warned of room 7 Cherry.

Tried cherry, was a very bad service. I left in 10 mins and complained. They said they can't change. She had a pimple on face which looked a bit like herpes. But she said its not and it was a pimple. It looked like a broken pimple tho.

I just took the massage as no refund or no change of girls. But kept very far from her lips or making any lips or genital or oral or any sort of sexual services. Just a basic massage and came off. Body 2 body with boobs was done. Dats all.

Be careful. 99 percent its a pimple. But better to be careful than sorry.

Cianu1
02-05-13, 05:05
I went last week Rajagiriya Royal Garden Isuru MP selected girl T*I AFTER WASHED she asked what you want I said FS she demand Rs 2000 finally agreed Rs 1500 she shucked all over the body gave BBBJ total damage Rs 2750.Can you please give one more hint about the girls name?

Cianu1
02-05-13, 05:28
Hey fellow Mongers, I had two totally different experiences this week. One in a Spa and another one with a FL.

My first one was in a Spa in Mount, Bans. I was planning to go to my usual place Ama*I in mount, but my new pick there has left. So I thought of trying this new place (for me). Went there and asked about the prices. Entrance was 1200 (I think, can't remember) and the guy-in-charge told me that they don't allow us to choose the girl but we can change if we don't like their service. So I said yes and he called a girl. She was too cute to be in a SPA (My thought). I paid and he asked me to stay upstairs and she will follow me. I went up and saw this small made girl (Thar*) in the lobby. She was waiting for a customer who was in the washroom. Then my girl came and took me to the room. The room was Big and the washroom is common but attached to the room which I was in. It had two entrances. So it was convenient for me. Took a wash and the massage started. The normal chatting also continued. She was too cute and friendly too. As the time passed we became friends (at-least my thought once again). I wish I had a friend like her. She was open and sweet. BUT I didn't want to leave without the basics at-least. So after massage finished, she asked for extras. I said Yes, but she said only Top access under the dress and HJ. Nothing else. I seriously didn't bother to ask more bcoz she was damn cute and didn't want to spoil that face. Gave me a HJ and was so Happy. Didn't visit yet, but will do again. Maybe 2 girls if possible. BTW her name is Dili*I.

Face 9/10

Body 7/10 (Bigger Boobs more points :P)

Service 6/10 (Since only HJ & Top access under clothing)

Place / Cleanliness 7/10.

Happy Mongering. Be Safe!Thanks for the report good one,

I guess about this place if it's wrong will come back to your help.

StuGuy
02-05-13, 07:01
Can you tell me the place? Even a hint?

Place

Cleanliness: 2/10.

WIR: Yes.

Girl

Attitude: 6/10 (clock watcher, service bit mechanical)

Face: 8/10.

Boobs: Had no access. But I think they are like 32A. Yeah! Small.

Body: 8/10.

Ass: 9/10 (nice, petite but round, no streachmarks)

P*ss*: 9/10 (Gosh she was tight)

WIR for her: Deffinitely.

Damage

Entrance: 1k.

Tip: 2k (CBJ, FS in Mis / Doggy, fingering)

Thora
02-05-13, 08:12
I'm kind of new to the scene, and would like to know about a few good places I can go to. Anyone with a few tips? Inbox me please.

Randy69
02-05-13, 08:40
I have got herpes virus from one of girls them, can not cure ever the virus.Sorry to hear this. Can you remember the type of girl you took? How do you know it was from English Mama place you got this? Little bit of clarity will help. Can any monger explain how you get Herpes?

JayaSen
02-05-13, 09:32
Thanks for the report good one,

I guess about this place if it's wrong will come back to your help.Second name of a cute sinhala tele actress?

Kbkbal
02-05-13, 10:09
Interesting. So is this a gay / tranny party or are there girls available for straight guys as well?

Sorry guys. I tried uploading this report in the morning several times. But has not worked.

An old friend of mine introduced me to a private party.

THe membership process was a very lengthy one.

However at last I was invited to one of their parties.

I used the bar as went a bit earlier and was ready without any shy to anything which might happen.

Party started with some Kareoke dance and then their was a fashion show. Lots of couples lezzies and gays were on the dance floor by 11PM and

The best event was a cabaret by a local stripper. Girl looked not more than 20 years and she was chocolate in color and had a best curvy body.

She took a good 20 mintues to remove her sexy clothes underwear and some kinky stuffs and guys my see*k was sky rocketed.

There were about 15 shemales I should say some of them were prettier and active than most of our models and they were rocking the floor.

There was a 6 feet shemale I flattered taken to a room and f*the and beleive me she had a see*k fatter than mine. Watching a girl live with a cock was my first experience and

It was a damn good feeling. Overall a best experience in my life. More details about membership is possible to very trusted ISG members.

I spoke to the main organizer and he told as now I am a trusted member I will be invited to all their future events and he told the club is a registered entity.

Damage-One time membership fee 5000

Entrance to paty. 1000.

Bar. 2100

Acne Lanka
02-05-13, 10:31
Mongers, Sri Lanka, especially the working girls from places lie Thailand, russia, China and other forigen places seems to be quite risky these days. Two things 1) STD spreading. 2) super greedy girls and management. 3) LE may get more strict of these places as tthey don't check helath check ups of these gals at all.

Local gals are a bit better comparatively. Bbut that too less mileage ones. If over mileage then scary again. Always before trying 2 engage in activities watch the girl carefull. I mean for any leisons on lips or sorrundings and any kind of marks in any other exposed areas. If you notice anything strange. Cancel the bookinga nd walk off.

Does any one know if the girls in JH get tested? I know many guys here do DATY and DFK with these gals. So be careful. Be warned of room 7 Cherry.Machan, most of these Chineese ladies has pimples. Also they are very unclean, Chineese are the most unclean people, they eat lot of meat and don't brush the teeth, so terrible odour coming, never do a DATY on these girls. They smell bad both mouth and private parts.

StudBull
02-05-13, 13:17
Sorry to hear this. Can you remember the type of girl you took? How do you know it was from English Mama place you got this? Little bit of clarity will help. Can any monger explain how you get Herpes?He may not remember the girl. But got some info from a guy who got it and got treatment. If you are up for a BBBJ check the girls mouth and genital area for users, still it is not 100. Accurate. This guy had got it from Nirovin, definitely from Nimmi or Rajitha. Got treatment If from government hospital. Dr Alwis who had treated him has known that there was an infected girl in Nirovin. You can read Wikipedia for information.

Young Monger
02-05-13, 14:15
Thanks for the report good one,

I guess about this place if it's wrong will come back to your help.Sure bro, anytime. But don't expect anything more than HS. I went thrice, took the same girl still no luck. May be any other girls might give.

All the best.

Podi Kolla
02-05-13, 16:29
HI Mongers,

After a long time I wanted do something. But due to my busy life couldn't do such thing freely. But anyway I got a chance. The Spa is out of colombo around Kelaniya.

Yeah some mongers definetly know this place. Its my first time. Went directly. Pay 1k at counter. Didn't choose a girl. Directly go to the room the pointed. Average looking girl came. (San*I). Massage is average and ask me HJ without discussing any tips she is very polite but not a good looker, no boobs no ass that you can feel. Then she start HJ and done for several minutes. Since my ejaculation take more time She ask asked to do it quickly (Sir ikanata yawanna) , Then I said I am little slow do it some more or use your Mouth. She said we don't do like here. I said Ok then. 10 minutes gone still I am enjoing her hand. Then she ask if I use mouth will it be quickly. I said YES.

Then she start BJ without cover. I said you should do it first place no. She said this is your first time so can't. After some time I came and had a Wash

Place 8/10. Well hidden place out of city area.

Girl 5/10. I mentioned above.

HJ / BJ 7/10. Little mechanical.

Cost 1. 5K.

Towel .1/10. U better take urs (they don't even use tissues)

2nd Day.

-

Go to the same place took Ere*a. Look hot. Got her name from S* last day. She is above average according to me. But don't know any massage. She directly pull out my towel. And come to the HJ after 10 min. I said I want to BJ / FS she said NO to FS. 1K tip for BJ. She don't like to touch. But I did it anyway. So I didint go for BJ since it worthless. She started BJ and I want to punish her. I use my slowness LOL. She can't make me come and she was struggling for that. I saw she change the hand massage her own arm while doing after 20 min she ask don't you come (Sir ta yanne nedda) I said I am Slow. After a0 more min She said I will give up this. I laught at my self and use my own hand to help her. Then I came. Until I came after washing she is massage her own hand. I was very happy. Her arm become red color under her fist. Gave. 5K and went.

Girl. Much better than first girl.

HardDisk127
02-05-13, 18:22
Well there is hardly of any use of publishing all this if you cannot share it it seems as if we are reading a story from a book so might as well add some value to your posts by providng the contacts for others so that you may benifit too by others sharing there contacts with you in return, I mean thats the whole idea to this forum.Hi buddy,

Yes I agree but because of some reasons I am avoiding pm facility. Usually all my previous reports were of mp experience so there mentioned mp name and girls name to help others. Only these 2 reports I got some independent contacts. As I mentionned in report they told they are giving add in papers like massage at hotel and home visits. Try those you may hit the right contact.

HardDisk127
02-05-13, 18:30

Why don't you gives a stats of the gal. Like face / body / boobs / ass / pussy and FS and DFK and puta rate from 1. 10.Thanks buddy,

Ratings is as follows;

Face-9/10 boobs-8/10 ass-8/10 pussy-10/10 and FS-10/10. Also GFE-10/10.

As I mentioned earlier I can't get pm facility. Sorry

HardDisk127
02-05-13, 18:36
Nice one bro. BTW how did you get this contact? HitAd or anything?Hi,

For me always tuk tuk drivers are providing details. Even in few cases they looted also. But at max tuk tuk drivers at Liberty Plaza, Majestic City and Town Hall Odel.

Destiny Child
02-05-13, 19:09
Sorry to hear this. Can you remember the type of girl you took? How do you know it was from English Mama place you got this? Little bit of clarity will help. Can any monger explain how you get Herpes?It should be then that he had FS only from here. So this means he has not used protection :S?

Destiny Child
02-05-13, 19:09
Interesting. So is this a gay / tranny party or are there girls available for straight guys as well?There are Sri Lankan She males :O? Really! Or these are thais?

Cianu1
02-05-13, 19:55
Sure bro, anytime. But don't expect anything more than HS. I went thrice, took the same girl still no luck. May be any other girls might give.

All the best.Hi,

This is Ak*rs*atBans Avenue Mt. L, any idea about the tip

Mrpusa
02-05-13, 19:55
Sorry to hear this. Can you remember the type of girl you took? How do you know it was from English Mama place you got this? Little bit of clarity will help. Can any monger explain how you get Herpes?Dear ALL,

I hear to much about BBBJ and FS. By engaging in such activity you.

Dramatically increase the risk? You guys have to make a risk / reward ratio,

Simply stated: ALWAY USE PROTECTION OR ELSE!

JackForJill
02-05-13, 20:47
I think they had allowed these trannies to come in for free and enjoy so to keep it more interesting. I saw all types of people there although not more than 100 were in.

I was bloody drunk. However I am telling again couple of them were really great.

However the most stunning seen was the cabaret and she was a girl.

They have sent me a tentative date for next party once they confirm I will check how my PM friends in ISG can be introduced.

JFJ

NitPicker
02-05-13, 21:09

An old friend of mine introduced me to a private party.

THe membership process was a very lengthy one.

However at last I was invited to one of their parties.

I used the bar as went a bit earlier and was ready without any shy to anything which might happen.

Party started with some Kareoke dance and then their was a fashion show. Lots of couples lezzies and gays were on the dance floor by 11PM and

The best event was a cabaret by a local stripper. Girl looked not more than 20 years and she was chocolate in color and had a best curvy body.

She took a good 20 mintues to remove her sexy clothes underwear and some kinky stuffs and guys my see*k was sky rocketed.

There were about 15 shemales I should say some of them were prettier and active than most of our models and they were rocking the floor.

There was a 6 feet shemale I flattered taken to a room and f*the and beleive me she had a see*k fatter than mine. Watching a girl live with a cock was my first experience and

It was a damn good feeling. Overall a best experience in my life. More details about membership is possible to very trusted ISG members.

I spoke to the main organizer and he told as now I am a trusted member I will be invited to all their future events and he told the club is a registered entity.

Damage-One time membership fee 5000

Entrance to paty. 1000.

Bar. 2100This is quite interesting, actually I tried to obtain membership from one of the prominent clubs and they refused. Is this one of the prominent clubs or a private kind of club?

NitPicker
02-05-13, 21:12
Guys can anyone confirm whether escort services ads in Kugli are real or scams? Just thinking of trying one and a bit worried after hearing some stories of scams.

ShaneMister
02-06-13, 02:41
It should be then that he had FS only from here. So this means he has not used protection :S?I have no idea about the girl, BUT, You can get Herpes easily if you do BBBJ, DFK or DATY. There is no cure. I think you should refer to the STD thread for more details.

Alistarsa
02-06-13, 02:45
. Dr Alwis who had treated him has known that there was an infected girl in Nirovin. You can read Wikipedia for information.Wikipedia has information on infected girls? :O.

(just kidding)

Alistarsa
02-06-13, 02:46
Gave. 5K and went.I hope this is a typo. Was it 1. 5k?

Destiny Child
02-06-13, 06:33
Can you pass the wikipedia link. I could not find it. I never thought receiver of BBBJ could get it :S only the giver.

He may not remember the girl. But got some info from a guy who got it and got treatment. If you are up for a BBBJ check the girls mouth and genital area for users, still it is not 100. Accurate. This guy had got it from Nirovin, definitely from Nimmi or Rajitha. Got treatment If from government hospital. Dr Alwis who had treated him has known that there was an infected girl in Nirovin. You can read Wikipedia for information.

StudBull
02-06-13, 07:07
Can you pass the wikipedia link. I could not find it. I never thought receiver of BBBJ could get it :S only the giver.Http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Herpes_simplex

Young Monger
02-06-13, 09:24
Hi,

This is Ak*rs*atBans Avenue Mt. L, any idea about the tipYeah that is the place. Tip. She didn't demand any amount but I paid. 5k as that is the minimum amount these days.

I took the same girl thrice, so don't know about other gals.

Kbkbal
02-06-13, 09:35
If the giver has oral herpes, it can be passed on as genital herpes through a BBBJ.

Can you pass the wikipedia link. I could not find it. I never thought receiver of BBBJ could get it :S only the giver.

Gonas
02-06-13, 11:50
If the giver has oral herpes, it can be passed on as genital herpes through a BBBJ.Anyone knows what the symptoms and are they hideable. From normal life?

Say you get it can we have a normal married life?

To be frank I also though that the giver only gets herpes and not the taker

Cianu1
02-06-13, 12:17
It seems there are lot of posts about, STD

How these spread.

People think they can only be infected if they have sexual intercourse. That's wrong. A person can get some STDs, like herpes through skin-to-skin contact with an infected area or sore.

Another myth about STDs is that you can't get them if you have oral or anal sex. That's also wrong because the viruses or bacteria that cause STDs can enter the body through tiny cuts or tears in the mouth and anus, as well as the genitals. Any kind of fluids of the infected person will be the carrier of the virus (in most cases)

STDs also spread easily because you can't tell whether someone has an infection. In fact, some people with STDs don't even know that they have them. And there are some people who don't want tell that they are infected. These people are in danger of passing an infection on to their sex partners without even realizing it.

People who have sexual contact — not just intercourse, but any form of intimate activity — with many different partners are more at risk than those who stay with the same partner.

But as the members of ISG can we be abstain from all types of sexual activities?

Then what we do as mongers to prevent from STD's- use condoms that reduce your risk of getting a STD, and must be used every time, and avoid DATY, DFK, BJ (without cover) ,

For god sake how can we enjoy. With all these limitations. It's up to individuals to mark the boundary

This doesn't mean everyone had BJ or DATY will infect with herpes or some STD, just to give every one idea about STD.

My few personal practice, I don't do DATY or DFK or Rimming at all. That is not only to avoid STD, but it will stop lot of other bacterial, viral or fungal infections. (if you Just imagine DATY or DFK will allow you to eat cum of the earlier person who got service from that girl LOL, I allow them to do rimming if they willing)

Use one hand for fingering and after doing wash that hand very heavily for few times. (that hand should not have any cuts) And not to touch my parts by that hand for a long long time. Use tissues to wipe your load, don't use towel that they provide.

I wrote this not to become Pandith. But when reading the forum I notice lack of the knowledge about STD on some members, hope this will help them,

And willing to help for any further concern as for my knowledge if they raise.

Happy Mongering

EDITOR'S SUGGESTION: This is interesting, but you might consider re-posting it under the Safe Sex topic in the Special Interests section of the Forum where it will benefit the Forum Members who are specifically looking for this type of information. Thanks!

Kbkbal
02-06-13, 14:20
There are plenty of websites that will explain everything you want to know about every conceivable disease, including STDs, and also show you some graphic pictures!

1 in 5 adult Americans have genital herpes and 50-80% of the world's population is estimated to have HSV1, which causes cold sores. What a lot of people don't realise is that a cold sore is a form of herpes and can pass on the virus. If someone with a cold sore kisses you, they will give you HSV1; if someone with a cold sore gives you a BBBJ, they will almost inevitably give you HSV2, which is genital herpes.

You can't always see outward symptoms but basically if the girl has a cold sore or anything resembling a sore on her mouth or face run like hell! Just to give you an example, some time back I went for an incall at the Ukranian guy's apartment (this was back in the days when he had plenty of "friends" as he put it around and a nice flat in which to meet them) and the girl had what looked suspiciously like a cold sore on her mouth. She said it was a split lip from having got into a fight at Cascades (that should give you an idea of how long ago this was) but there was no way I was going anywhere near her that day or any other day, so I got my money back from the guy and ran like the blazes!!

Anyone knows what the symptoms and are they hideable. From normal life?

Say you get it can we have a normal married life?

To be frank I also though that the giver only gets herpes and not the taker

Supunsu
02-06-13, 14:31
Genital herpes herpes is a common STD, and most people with genital herpes infection do not know they have it.

You can get genital herpes even if your partner shows no signs of the infection.

If you have any symptoms (like a sore on your genitals, especially one that periodically recurs) laboratory tests can help determine if you have genital herpes.

There is no cure for herpes, but treatment is available to reduce symptoms and decrease the risk of transmission to a partner.

EDITOR'S SUGGESTION: This is interesting, but you might consider re-posting it under the Safe Sex topic in the Special Interests section of the Forum where it will benefit the Forum Members who are specifically looking for this type of information. Thanks!

NSeal
02-06-13, 18:02
Guys. Can we please discuss this safe sex stuff in the safe sex forum. I mean give us a break here. Can't you see right below " COLOMBO FORUM" it is the "safe sex forum", so why waste space here.

This is why we have a safe sex forum. Please be considerate. Ask any safe sex questions in safe sex forum and leave the real sex stuff here. Once again thank you in advance for not wasting this space.

There are plenty of websites that will explain everything you want to know about every conceivable disease, including STDs, and also show you some graphic pictures!

1 in 5 adult Americans have genital herpes and 50-80% of the world's population is estimated to have HSV1, which causes cold sores. What a lot of people don't realise is that a cold sore is a form of herpes and can pass on the virus. If someone with a cold sore kisses you, they will give you HSV1; if someone with a cold sore gives you a BBBJ, they will almost inevitably give you HSV2, which is genital herpes.

You can't always see outward symptoms but basically if the girl has a cold sore or anything resembling a sore on her mouth or face run like hell! Just to give you an example, some time back I went for an incall at the Ukranian guy's apartment (this was back in the days when he had plenty of "friends" as he put it around and a nice flat in which to meet them) and the girl had what looked suspiciously like a cold sore on her mouth. She said it was a split lip from having got into a fight at Cascades (that should give you an idea of how long ago this was) but there was no way I was going anywhere near her that day or any other day, so I got my money back from the guy and ran like the blazes!

Sudu Appu
02-06-13, 19:44
Hello all,

Returning to the site after sometime and got my pm facility renewed.

Thought of writing something about a recent experience in a new place.

The mp has only 2 girls and I have taken one of them in a place around the same area sometime ago.

Entrance 1. 5k.

So I selected the known one and went in. She was in a short skirt and a t-shirt. Hard or feeling? I opted for feeling.

After a few minutes, removed her victorias secret and then started fingering. Etc. She was wet already.

It went on for about 10mins. What I didn't like was during the whole session she was asking how much I will pay. Annoying!

No boob sucking as she told she was feeding. But touching allowed.

I ended with a BBBJ and HJ. FS possible, but I didn't take a C. So decided to do it next time.

Clean towels, washroom and bed.

Damage. 1.5k + 1. 5k.

FACE .6.

BUM .7.

BOOBS. 6.

GFE .7

Alistarsa
02-07-13, 02:44
Hello all,

Removed her victorias secret.MP girls wearing Victorias Secret :O. Definitely this is a place to go. Can you give more clues please?

StudBull
02-07-13, 07:03
If the giver has oral herpes, it can be passed on as genital herpes through a BBBJ.You are spot on.

Ravind
02-07-13, 08:54
Hello all,

The mp has only 2 girls and I have taken one of them in a place around the same area sometime ago.

Entrance 1. 5k.

So I selected the known one and went in. She was in a short skirt and a t-shirt. Hard or feeling? I opted for feeling.

After a few minutes, removed her victorias secret and then started fingering. Etc. She was wet already.

It went on for about 10mins. What I didn't like was during the whole session she was asking how much I will pay. Annoying!

I ended with a BBBJ and HJ. FS possible, but I didn't take a C. So decided to do it next time.

Damage. 1.5k + 1. 5k.

FACE. 6.

BUM. 7.

BOOBS. 6.

GFE. 7Can you give some further info about this place, I guess that I've been to this place recently.

Kbkbal
02-07-13, 11:48
Back to JH after a break of over a year due to what was turning out to be a succession of unattractive, overweight, middle-aged women with bad attitudes around that time.

Room 3. "Lala", back for her second stint after having been here before in 2011, but this was the first time with her for me. Wonderful girl. One of the top 5 for me in over 10 years of frequenting JH (since when it used to be "City Palace" at the Galadari). Attractive (looked a lot like someone I know, in fact, which added to the enjoyment ;)) , very service-oriented, very pleasant to talk to and very friendly. Slim and fit body without being too skinny, experienced without being too jaded. Great combo.

Good massage and very skilled at everything else (extensive menu available).

Highly recommended!

WareWolf
02-07-13, 16:19
Hello all,

Entrance 1. 5k.

Damage. 1.5k + 1. 5k.

FACE. 6.

BUM. 7.

BOOBS. 6.

GFE. 7If it is sacred it should be around Kelaniya.

WW

Amdan7
02-08-13, 05:28
MP girls wearing Victorias Secret :O. Definitely this is a place to go. Can you give more clues please?Victoria's secret or Vimala's secret? :P

Fun Boy 76
02-08-13, 09:45
Hi Guys,

There is another MP in the out skirts of Colombo offering extras with sexy ladies.

Selection possible and the girls are mostly with good attitude.

Interested budddies PM me.

ShamalBe
02-08-13, 12:33
i have been with e*e fr many years now and wanted to try her out for a change wow boy wasnt she good as few years back. she is still amazing with her awesum mature body and awesum bedwork. as she grows older i see her mature body in the most sexy manner (good milf type athletic body). her skin, her body parts and contours, her pretty face, her charm and manners combined with a sexy body and a true hunger for sex can never be matched easily! easily she is the sex queen of lanka and goes the distance to provide satisfaction.

she makes a fine mistress fr slaves and the kinky sex she does with cum and [CodeWord134] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord134) play is so facinating for me its just trying my wildest fantacies with this nympho. enjoy her pics which i took on the pic galary. i can help mongers who are interested and has pm, because she is craving for meat i guess.

body 8/10.

gfe 10/10.

butt 6/10.

boobs7/10.

bbbj 9/10.

perfomance 10/10

Alistarsa
02-08-13, 17:00
Victoria's secret or Vimala's secret? :PThat is my experience most of the time. Have been promised for Victoria's secret on the phone, and turns out to be Vimala's gossip once we get to the place.

Sudu Appu
02-08-13, 19:26
Victoria's secret or Vimala's secret? :PLOL. Seems this was the highlight of my post. Got a few pm asking "where is this VS place". Guys that was the term I used. Couldn't check the label, but it almost looked like one of them.

ShaneMister
02-09-13, 09:19
One friend of the forum has requested my email, age, living area, phone and job etc. To introduce me to her.

Does she actually need all these. We all know we can't reveal most things to unknown people. (Friend who is trying to help me. Please do not get this on you)

But if this is true and others also had to convince her with these details I would like to provide.No, you do not need to share all these. It just has to be by a trusted member. PM me if interested.

Cheers.

Shane

WareWolf
02-09-13, 09:29
i have been with e*e fr many years now and wanted to try her out for a change wow boy wasnt she good as few years back. she is still amazing with her awesum mature body and awesum bedwork. as she grows older i see her mature body in the most sexy manner (good milf type athletic body). her skin, her body parts and contours, her pretty face, her charm and manners combined with a sexy body and a true hunger for sex can never be matched easily! easily she is the sex queen of lanka and goes the distance to provide satisfaction.

she makes a fine mistress fr slaves and the kinky sex she does with cum and [CodeWord134] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord134) play is so facinating for me its just trying my wildest fantacies with this nympho. enjoy her pics which i took on the pic galary. i can help mongers who are interested and has pm, because she is craving for meat i guess.

body 8/10.

gfe 10/10.

butt 6/10.

boobs7/10.

bbbj 9/10.

perfomance 10/10she's so damn sexy man.

can i have a introduction?

ww

RitigalaJ
02-09-13, 09:39
Tried out a new gal since regulars were unavailable. She was chubby and very cute. Feeling massage was average and the shake was very very rough. She reluctantly allowed me to touch her over clothing but when I went across to the two huge fruits she had, she told that it hurt. Being only 23, seems new to the trade. Though it crossed my mind to give her a few tips and tricks, decided against doing so.

Very cute and has a nice sense of style. Also is a person who listens to the clients wants.

Not recommending or complaining against her as she did try really hard to satisfy me. PM me if anyone wants her info.

RitigalaJ
02-09-13, 09:55
Had two hours to kill the other day and my wondering a found me at a recently opened spa. Madam was very helpful and I was able to see the girls even before paying.

There were three. Selected the thinnest one though she had a tummy. Asked for a feeling massage. After she made sure that I was a regular, eased in to a very friendly banter. Was very open about what's on offer openly and what was not.

She then began to explore me with her chin and nose, out came those boobs and asked me whether I liked her boobs. Like I said, very open chatting. Then I got her to show me the entire range on offer. Saree went up, panty came down and I was turgid.

Asked her to blow me and put on a cover. She was smiling and began kissing and licking my balls and alternating with sucking. Finished inside her tight little ****.

Places seems secure. Got her number and left.

Cost: 1. 2k entry.

Tip: 2k and well worth it with all the effort she put in.

Lady: I won't rate her as she looked very normal but her face had a kinky type of look. Has a bit of a tummy.

Cleanliness- looked okay at the outset with attached wash rooms. However I have doubts on whether they actually wash towels after each use. Pity, everything else was above average.

If anyone is interested, PM me for location and name.

ShamalBe
02-09-13, 13:39
She's so damn sexy man.

Can I have a introduction?

WWPM me I shall do the need full.

WareWolf
02-09-13, 18:40
PM me I shall do the need full.Tried bro.

It seems your mail box is full.

WW

HotShot25
02-10-13, 14:42
Bro is there anyway I can get her contact details, I am not able to PM you.

DrivingForce
02-10-13, 16:15
Can I find hotel hour rooms to have the session with girl friend in Colombo?

In other countries you can easily find hour rooms for lovers. Say, one hour or two hours.

RedAndHot
02-10-13, 20:27
Went Spa Co11ection (G* Towers) today.

Looks like it is a branch of Cinnamon Spa (Lanka Oriental Hotel)

Five girls are there. Average looking. But looked neat with make up, uniform and all. Do not expect more.

3000 for entrance. They charge 4000 for additional scrub thing. But I didn't try it.

Massage was ok. Place is Clean. You can get extra with access for sure. She asked me whether I need an extra massage.

Only HS is possible.

Boob / body access is possible.

Other than HS is not allowed I think.

Vrindh
02-11-13, 05:18
Hi All,

I am making a quick visit to Colombo this week. Checking if anyone can help me with places or options for massage and good happy endings.

Would prefer places closer to Galle Road between Ratmalana to Kolpity.

Thanks in advance

P. S: I am a local boy

Cianu1
02-11-13, 07:14
Hi All,

I am making a quick visit to Colombo this week. Checking if anyone can help me with places or options for massage and good happy endings.

Would prefer places closer to Galle Road between Ratmalana to Kolpity.

Thanks in advance

P. S: I am a local boyHi Vrindh,

You have lot of option on Galle Road,

Mt La. Ak4rsh*atbans avenue or Am4sh,

Babalapitiya you can go to Janaki lane place or Dasy Bungalow road or H! M4l4y*and on galle Road,

Kolpity. Orchi*

If you go another 2 KM towads Colombo to Malay st, you find W4san*

All these are advertised on hitAd ot Ads, and happy ending is possible but level depends on your luck talent.

Acne Lanka
02-11-13, 12:24
Got couple of contacts for FLs from a snr member (who is very silent in the forum now) , The girls name is Nat. I arranged her to meet me at Nugegoda. She came on time, she is very soft spoken and friendly, always smiling, very hard to believe that she is a FL. I took her to a nearby INN near the railway station, she is bit afraid and said since the snr guys recommendation she is coming. She will not coming with everybody, only through contacts.

We proceed to the room, She is very small made, less than 5 feet height, thin, fair, nice boobs with the bra (but shaggy after removing the bra) , nice bum. She is not shy, ask me to have a shower with her, she is very small for me, I cleaned her private parts with soap and she cleaned mine. I asked her to do some DFK, but she refused, no complains from me. Then we proceed to the bed, she didn't do any BBBJ or BJ, but hugging me every time, gave nice feeling massage and sensual massage to junior, then asked to put the condom and the session lasted for more than 1/2 an hour. Drop her at her nearby place in Maharagama.

Attitude: 8/10.

Girls body: 8/10 with the clothes on. 5/10 after removing the clothes.

Face: very thin and fair.

Damage: Rs. 5000 + room Rs. 1000.

Will try her again: NO, she is not my type. If you are small body girl's lover, then she is good, can share the number if the person gave this number has no objection. Will be sharing with trusted members.

Marsh123
02-11-13, 17:44
Guys.

SH was closed today as I went around 7 pm. Guy who was working for the night club said LE trouble today. The guy at the counter all were missing and place closed!

Safe mongering guys. Even Pier 2 at Col 10 is closed.

Podi Kolla
02-11-13, 18:01
Does anybody know this place, Gossip site has mentioned this. Hiru news has discovered the place.

I guess this place is, when come from colombo side turn right in Technical junction and the right side place.

Eddboy
02-11-13, 22:13
Cobra girl encounter. In Cleopatra.

I wrote about Cobra girl before but, it did not posted in the forum! Anyway, here we go in short format.

I met Cobra girl before all this Cobra thing come up in last year. Around August. She was the most attractive on in the club and the best dancer on that night for me. My initial reaction was she may be Indian. I was with a Sri Lankan expatriate and I acted same like my friend. (Pretended my Sinhalese is bad and only can understand without problem) I did not took any girl and dance alone without taking anyone. Then she also noticed. Somehow I ended up with her. She said she has Indian parents and staying some where in Kandy. According to her story. Parents were not aware about her job at all and she is not a virgin also. I asked her to speak in Hindi and told her that I am capable of understand it if her English is not good. She tried to speak in Hindi and straight away I knew she was a real fake. I can not speak hindi but, working with many Indians all the time made me proficient enough to find a fake like her. I request her to switch to other language after seeing struggling very badly. She was trying to speak in English and felt sorry after seeing her inability to manage the same. So, I asked her to switch to Sinhalese and told her that I can understand the same. I manage to DFK and felt her upper assets. Mind you. I manage to do all that inside the club. I had to listen to her all bullshit stories and realized that she is not so popular among some girls in the club. She seemingly popular among the customers and felt probably owner or good customers maybe manage to much more than DFK with her. I felt she is damage good and having lot of troubles as she was drunk. I intentionally made her drunk since she told me she do crazy things when she is drunk! I needed some crazy side of her to score with this chick! I spent several hours in the club and before leaving early in the morning I took her telephone number and as usual. It was not working. By the way she never told me anything about her BF or a Cobra. She was full of bullshit and our media gave unnecessary popularity to her. Cheers. By the way, she was OK looking and dancing is really good.

Eddboy
02-11-13, 22:13
I wrote about Cobra girl before but, it did not posted in the forum! Anyway, here we go in short format.

I met Cobra girl before all this Cobra thing come up in last year. Around August. She was the most attractive on in the club and the best dancer on that night for me. My initial reaction was she may be Indian. I was with a Sri Lankan expatriate and I acted same like my friend. (Pretended my Sinhalese is bad and only can understand without problem) I did not took any girl and dance alone without taking anyone. Then she also noticed. Somehow I ended up with her. She said she has Indian parents and staying some where in Kandy. According to her story. Parents were not aware about her job at all and she is not a virgin also. I asked her to speak in Hindi and told her that I am capable of understand it if her English is not good. She tried to speak in Hindi and straight away I knew she was a real fake. I can not speak hindi but, working with many Indians all the time made me proficient enough to find a fake like her. I request her to switch to other language after seeing struggling very badly. She was trying to speak in English and felt sorry after seeing her inability to manage the same. So, I asked her to switch to Sinhalese and told her that I can understand the same. I manage to DFK and felt her upper assets. Mind you. I manage to do all that inside the club. I had to listen to her all bullshit stories and realized that she is not so popular among some girls in the club. She seemingly popular among the customers and felt probably owner or good customers maybe manage to much more than DFK with her. I felt she is damage good and having lot of troubles as she was drunk. I intentionally made her drunk since she told me she do crazy things when she is drunk! I needed some crazy side of her to score with this chick! I spent several hours in the club and before leaving early in the morning I took her telephone number and as usual. It was not working. By the way she never told me anything about her BF or a Cobra. She was full of bullshit and our media gave unnecessary popularity to her. Cheers. By the way, she was OK looking and dancing is really good.

Eddboy
02-11-13, 22:26
evonne and her chicks.

i had evonne and her chicks in the past. including the so called 16yrs old one last year. for the record young one is a mirror image of evonne when it's come to service. but, mind you having sex with a minor considered as a [CodeWord123] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord123) and be careful. i was most likely one of the customer of her within the first two month of coming to the field. those days evonne wanted me to keep her to keep out of the forums and i did the same. i guess evonne has no problem of seeing her reports coming into this forum now. mind you. evonne used to read forums and write reports too. sometimes in pseudo names. she is a real pro and make sure to lure new customers to her. all eagerly awaiting new young comers should know about it.

about the age of this young one. i say she is young but, maybe not 16 now. but, service same as evonne. make your mind. and who ever goes to her location. please keep the location as a secret. as a favor to the fellow mongers.

GuyUk123
02-12-13, 06:32
Hi Guys,

There is another MP in the out skirts of Colombo offering extras with sexy ladies.

Selection possible and the girls are mostly with good attitude.

Interested budddies PM me.Bro, can I have the contact details. In return I can give a contact for Russians and uzbecks.

Ricardino12
02-12-13, 06:58
eddboy,

who do you think is better in looks evonne or the young chick?

evonne and her chicks.

i had evonne and her chicks in the past. including the so called 16yrs old one last year. for the record young one is a mirror image of evonne when it's come to service. but, mind you having sex with a minor considered as a [CodeWord123] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord123) and be careful. i was most likely one of the customer of her within the first two month of coming to the field. those days evonne wanted me to keep her to keep out of the forums and i did the same. i guess evonne has no problem of seeing her reports coming into this forum now. mind you. evonne used to read forums and write reports too. sometimes in pseudo names. she is a real pro and make sure to lure new customers to her. all eagerly awaiting new young comers should know about it.

about the age of this young one. i say she is young but, maybe not 16 now. but, service same as evonne. make your mind. and who ever goes to her location. please keep the location as a secret. as a favor to the fellow mongers.

Koththumee
02-12-13, 08:01
Does anybody know this place, Gossip site has mentioned this. Hiru news has discovered the place.

I guess this place is, when come from colombo side turn right in Technical junction and the right side place.You are almost there mate,

I've been there,

It was shitty place. But very famous, never recomend for ny 1. All mudalali people come there.

But ther was huge collection, all were like below30, even small 1ce. I checkd 1 day, shitty place.

KM

Koththumee
02-12-13, 08:09
evonne and her chicks.

about the age of this young one. i say she is young but, maybe not 16 now. but, service same as evonne. make your mind. and who ever goes to her location. please keep the location as a secret. as a favor to the fellow mongers.you lucky guy. now i feel like search for everyones place and number. thanks mate. yea all genuine monger keep the things in safe. le in action.

km

Koththumee
02-12-13, 08:13
Buys,

LE back in actionj.

Avoid places.

Be attention.

KM

NSeal
02-12-13, 08:24
i decided to stop by at this place on my way to another matter. this place is in nawala road close to narahenpita on 2nd floor building.

there were only two girls available. one milf and one dark skinned skinny younger (younger than the milf) girl. picked up the milf as she had this " come fu8k me" kind of face and thought more extras could be possible with her.

massage was ok, but it was so hot lying down on that rexin table. any how, after some time she asked me to filp and i started to rub her butt. she had a nice butt for an old lady. i mean it was hand full and round. i stick my thumb in her butt hole and and my index inside her pus*why and started to finger fu8k both holes at the same time. during this she asked me how much i would tip her. i said 1k. as things got hotter i asked her if we could do more, but she flat out said no in rude manner. then she tells me that the doctor guy checks on them and he has already checked us twice from the peep hole on the wall and pointed at this small hole on the wall. then i noticed the hole. i was like wtf. so this doctor dude has been watching all that i was doing.

finish it off quickly as i didn't wanted to stay longer.

will i return: hell no. don't go here unless you like another guy watching you. who knows what else they do.

place is dirty and towels are dirty. i think they have probably 3 towels they rotate around.

total damage 1k + 1k.

Malli Chutty
02-12-13, 08:35
Guys I saw in Gossip that SH and few places in Colpetty has been raided. Is it true?

Be careful mongers.

Cianu1
02-12-13, 09:15

I met Cobra girl before all this Cobra thing come up in last year. Around August. She was the most attractive on in the club and the best dancer on that night for me. My initial reaction was she may be Indian. I was with a Sri Lankan expatriate and I acted same like my friend. (Pretended my Sinhalese is bad and only can understand without problem) I did not took any girl and dance alone without taking anyone. Then she also noticed. Somehow I ended up with her. She said she has Indian parents and staying some where in Kandy. According to her story. Parents were not aware about her job at all and she is not a virgin also. I asked her to speak in Hindi and told her that I am capable of understand it if her English is not good. She tried to speak in Hindi and straight away I knew she was a real fake. I can not speak hindi but, working with many Indians all the time made me proficient enough to find a fake like her. I request her to switch to other language after seeing struggling very badly. She was trying to speak in English and felt sorry after seeing her inability to manage the same. So, I asked her to switch to Sinhalese and told her that I can understand the same. I manage to DFK and felt her upper assets. Mind you. I manage to do all that inside the club. I had to listen to her all bullshit stories and realized that she is not so popular among some girls in the club. She seemingly popular among the customers and felt probably owner or good customers maybe manage to much more than DFK with her. I felt she is damage good and having lot of troubles as she was drunk. I intentionally made her drunk since she told me she do crazy things when she is drunk! I needed some crazy side of her to score with this chick! I spent several hours in the club and before leaving early in the morning I took her telephone number and as usual. It was not working. By the way she never told me anything about her BF or a Cobra. She was full of bullshit and our media gave unnecessary popularity to her. Cheers. By the way, she was OK looking and dancing is really good.For me this e-story looks like complete creation base on true facts what we all know from media. Any one have notice any single fact what we could not hear from media or gossip web-sites in this e-story, NO.

Does this fantasy e-story has any value to this forum members. Anything new. Or any good clue. NO.

He nicely close the the "window" about the contact info saying number is not working, didn't he try this number in-front of her, if he stays with her for hours.

I have no problem with this user, but it make pissed-off to C these fantasy stories, just check his recent past posts, either Evonnie fantasy, indian Dancer fantasy.

There are enough places to put these stories but please not in this forum, please, if you don't have an experience wait till you get one.

Amdan7
02-12-13, 09:17
evonne and her chicks.

about the age of this young one. i say she is young but, maybe not 16 now. but, service same as evonne. make your mind. and who ever goes to her location. please keep the location as a secret. as a favor to the fellow mongers.is it possible to get the girl alone without e*e? what the rate? can you pm me the contact? i am looking forward a really younger one.

thanks in advance.

-amda-

Danny Yu
02-12-13, 09:45
Hey like to share the place? VS was funny but sounds like a good girl although the place seems scantily filled!

Hello all,

Thought of writing something about a recent experience in a new place...

Destiny Child
02-12-13, 09:56
Got couple of contacts for FLs from a snr member (who is very silent in the forum now) , .I think that senior member can come back now. They play kids are gone XD

NitPicker
02-12-13, 10:27
Guys I saw in Gossip that SH and few places in Colpetty has been raided. Is it true?

Be careful mongers.Guys, I'm also a lot worries after seeing the news items today, I always though SH and Lush were places which had protection. Reminds us mongers to be careful.

NitPicker
02-12-13, 10:28
Is it possible to get the girl alone without e*e? What the rate? Can you pm me the contact? I am looking forward a really younger one.

Thanks in advance.

-Amda-Ev* can be had alone or with another MILF who works with her. The younger one does it alone though.

NitPicker
02-12-13, 10:29
I think that senior member can come back now. They play kids are gone XDYes, the site requires the presence of seniors again.

Vrindh
02-12-13, 12:03
Thanks Bro,

Checked out the ads and believe I will visit a couple to try out my luck. Hopefully the day doesn't turn out to be a disaster.

Expecting some great fun. BTW, just confirming. All items necessary for fun (safety items) are provided right?

No need for us to bring anything.

Hi Vrindh,

You have lot of option on Galle Road,

Mt La. Ak4rsh*atbans avenue or Am4sh,

Babalapitiya you can go to Janaki lane place or Dasy Bungalow road or H! M4l4y*and on galle Road,

Kolpity. Orchi*

If you go another 2 KM towads Colombo to Malay st, you find W4san*

All these are advertised on hitAd ot Ads, and happy ending is possible but level depends on your luck talent.

Danny Yu
02-12-13, 13:23
Went to JH (my first back after yonks) because quite simply its really too confusing to figure out anything else specially since options are so limited.

Well she was very avg (can't rem her name) and a bit plump!

Wash was nice as usual and she gave a very good massage I must say! Was quite friendly in general and b2b was very nice.

Then it came to the tip and she was like how much? I had no clue they raised the price and went there with 10k. So I had spend 500 on trishaw and told her I have 1k! She almost laughed and said something in Chinese and then just shaked me off and called it a wrap! Said please come with more money! .

All in all good I guess but to keep spending this much is a bit of a crime! But I guess its pretty much guranteed decent service whereas all other places are hit and miss!

Any of youll tried mauritians? Got a reliable contact but yet to try it out! Any one can provide any feedback? . Also what are good hotel options just to do the deed and f off? All older places are waay more expensive now.

Seen a lot of new people here and a lot more heated discussions. Will try and be a bit more proactive myself!

Good luck guys!

Eddboy
02-12-13, 14:04
Sun "Glittering"atSagara.

Last week at this location suddenly while inside the room they said no FS. I was like WTF. Stating aurveda people suppose to check. Maybe they were per-informed about impending raids by that time. Girl said. There sister place. H*and still provide FS.

By the way, I ran into trouble with evonne for my previous report. Will try to settle it.

ShaneMister
02-12-13, 14:55
Yes, this is true. SH was raided by police yesterday night.

Be careful mongers.

Acne Lanka
02-12-13, 16:30
this is one of the worst mp in the town, i visited long time back and never visited it again.

girls are very bad looking (old and look like street pros) , very unhygienic atmosphere, bad toilets with smell, no bed sheets, bad oily smell, has to wear the paper undi, small cubical.

these type of places should be closed down by avoiding. owners should take care of customers satisfaction with the money earning.

i decided to stop by at this place on my way to another matter. this place is in nawala road close to narahenpita on 2nd floor building.

there were only two girls available. one milf and one dark skinned skinny younger (younger than the milf) girl. picked up the milf as she had this " come fu8k me" kind of face and thought more extras could be possible with her.

massage was ok, but it was so hot lying down on that rexin table. any how, after some time she asked me to filp and i started to rub her butt. she had a nice butt for an old lady. i mean it was hand full and round. i stick my thumb in her butt hole and and my index inside her pus*why and started to finger fu8k both holes at the same time. during this she asked me how much i would tip her. i said 1k. as things got hotter i asked her if we could do more, but she flat out said no in rude manner. then she tells me that the doctor guy checks on them and he has already checked us twice from the peep hole on the wall and pointed at this small hole on the wall. then i noticed the hole. i was like wtf. so this doctor dude has been watching all that i was doing.

finish it off quickly as i didn't wanted to stay longer.

will i return: hell no. don't go here unless you like another guy watching you. who knows what else they do.

place is dirty and towels are dirty. i think they have probably 3 towels they rotate around.

total damage 1k + 1k.

Hooboy
02-12-13, 18:19
Been trying hard to get to her. Much obliged if you can PM me her contact number.

Ev* can be had alone or with another MILF who works with her. The younger one does it alone though.

Saitm
02-12-13, 19:33
Machan,

Can I have her contacts?

I'm in SL after a long time, not in touch with any of the previous contacts.

Sudu Appu
02-12-13, 20:07
Hey like to share the place? VS was funny but sounds like a good girl although the place seems scantily filled!I sent you a pm.

NoughtT40
02-12-13, 21:30
A former big shots comments about 40k foreign SW working in SL has got LE Working overtime. From reliable sources Have told try not to frequent where you get international flavors especially JH, SH and the one down the road with the name of a flower and type of house. As they are now under the radar. Further its quite known that lots of Chinese eating places owned by slant eyes are running W / houses as well for regular patrons. More recently a joint under the guise of Chinese health center down a road named after a type of cactus which juice is used as cream ran a brothel. Apparently this activity is tarnishing the image and ambitions of becoming the miracle of Asia.

Our local flavors are quite unpleasant and have become gold diggers. So looks like we may have settle for self satisfaction, plus for those married stick koto what you got. LOL.

Yes, this is true. SH was raided by police yesterday night.

Malli Chutty
02-13-13, 03:36
Yes, this is true. SH was raided by police yesterday night.Damn. I thought SH was a well protected place.

Amdan7
02-13-13, 04:44
Ev* can be had alone or with another MILF who works with her. The younger one does it alone though.I don't have interests in MILF. Thats why I didn't want to contact e*e so far.

How can I get the contact of this small one? Please I am bit of a desperate for a smaller one.

ShamalBe
02-13-13, 06:07
I don't have interests in MILF. Thats why I didn't want to contact e*e so far.

How can I get the contact of this small one? Please I am bit of a desperate for a smaller one.PM me I can do the needful.

Cianu1
02-13-13, 09:56
Thanks Bro,

Checked out the ads and believe I will visit a couple to try out my luck. Hopefully the day doesn't turn out to be a disaster.

Expecting some great fun. BTW, just confirming. All items necessary for fun (safety items) are provided right?

No need for us to bring anything.It seems you expect too much, FS may not work with most of the places, specially with these raid issue girl with not lift their skirt for a stranger, try your luck, take your protection with you.

NitPicker
02-13-13, 11:40
I don't have interests in MILF. Thats why I didn't want to contact e*e so far.

How can I get the contact of this small one? Please I am bit of a desperate for a smaller one.You always have to go through Ev, about 2 MILFs and 1 girl work with her as far as I know. I've had the girl and one of the MILFS (Of course I've had Ev* as well). You have communicate her via email. I don't have pm facility and therefore not in a position to help you out. But a senior will definitely help you.

NitPicker
02-13-13, 11:43
Guys, could anyone enlighten me whether anyone have met the girl by the name Monica, Russian?

Lavan
02-13-13, 15:18
Damn. I thought SH was a well protected place.The "publicized rumour" is that some big shot's young son and his friends went to one of the places and took girls. My take is that these kids might be quite young. The raid is supposed to be a retaliation.

RitigalaJ
02-13-13, 15:35
On the same page as SH raid on gossip, there is the trailer for C Girls first music video with a famous singer. I enjoyed reading the comments below it. That cobra on the upper arm seemed like a botched up job or it could've been something else.

RamziDee
02-13-13, 15:48
Guys I am new to this. Please be kind and help me out in finding a middle eastern or a maldivian chick.

Deer Hunter
02-14-13, 07:42
Guys, could anyone enlighten me whether anyone have met the girl by the name Monica, Russian?Yes I met her. She is mature lady. Saggy boobs. Age more than 30+.

Knight Lancelot
02-14-13, 09:36
I visited the place near clothes shop on Nugegoda about a month back with a prior appointment for the famous N girl. Her makeup was kind of faded and scares on face were well visible. Service is superb as usual. Wanted my fingers inside her and I don't know whether for real or fake, she showed that she enjoys it like a hell. One finger was not enough, she wanted to use two and make it hard as much as possible. Also she got her boobs sucked like by force. BJ was on since the beginning with thousands of small mechanics. Game ended with the load in her mouth.

Member #4241
02-14-13, 09:42
Guys, could anyone enlighten me whether anyone have met the girl by the name Monica, Russian?Deer Hunter. Is correct. But she is very nice and please treat her well!

Knight Lancelot
02-14-13, 09:43
Few days before the recent raid on SH, I paid a visit one night around one in the dawn. Paid 4. 5K for a Thai and went upstairs. A chubby and very young girl was at the door but she said she was busy. One slim chick ran to me from inside yelling take me. Although I didn't like her first look, she was the only option available at that time. Actually my initial guess was pretty wrong, she is the most wonderful Thai girl I have ever had. She gave a fantastic massage at first place. She was utmost GFE and lied with me on the bed obeying every command I given her. After the hard massage, she started to play with my junior in a very tender way. She just laid with me on the bed for a long time giving a lots of feelings. She refused to have FS but offered a fantastic BJ. Never asked for money. She was well satisfied with the 2K tip that I gave at the end. It's a pity that I won't be able to return now.

Amdan7
02-14-13, 12:31
I got a FL contact from a senior member in the forum. She was earlier in a spaatcol 10 and now on to FL business. Called her this morning and arranged a meeting around 12. 30 in Nugegoda. The place was a Guest house place in Nugegoda,

Straight away went inside to guest house. And in about 5 minutes, Shashi from Rajagiriya Place appeared from inside. I was shocked to see her, as every one agree, her body was above average for a Sri Lankan FL. She said that other girl was busy (damn, I was calling her time to time on my way, and she was with another customer and answering my phone calls).

I ask her that whether she agree with the amount I negotiated with the other girl, and she was ok with it. (5k + 1. 3k for the place). Went on the room. And after a wash of junior, (no body wash) Started the play.

We were there about hour, had 2 pops, and CBJ. Kissed the pussy, sucked boobs but didn't allowed DATY, DFK or BBBJ due to safety reasons which I agree.

Overall had a nice time. Her attitude was not 100, but greatly improved from what I saw her at rajagiriya place.

After the session, I met the other girl also, It seem both of them are friendly with the guest house owner, and ask me to come there whenever I want. (It does not a brothel by any standards, only a "rooms available" place where we see almost every town.) The other girl also small made slim, dark complexion, and well below the standard of Shashi.

As usual, I have the permission to share the contact, with "GOOD" friends.

Cheers!

-Amda-

MahaHoora
02-14-13, 13:04
For me this e-story looks like complete creation base on true facts what we all know from media. Any one have notice any single fact what we could not hear from media or gossip web-sites in this e-story, NO.

Does this fantasy e-story has any value to this forum members. Anything new. Or any good clue. NO.

He nicely close the the "window" about the contact info saying number is not working, didn't he try this number in-front of her, if he stays with her for hours.

I have no problem with this user, but it make pissed-off to C these fantasy stories, just check his recent past posts, either Evonnie fantasy, indian Dancer fantasy.

There are enough places to put these stories but please not in this forum, please, if you don't have an experience wait till you get one.I totally agree. Fantasy posts defeat the purpose of this forum and simply mislead the members.

NoughtT40
02-14-13, 20:42
Last week went shopping at the mansion of fashion, whilst inside noticed a couple middle eastern women dressed very casually. The same evening noticed them at the club down the same road. WTF. Decided to approach them casually, expecting a rejection and worst case a slap. During conversation said on holiday and only here for Two weeks before they fly off to the ME. However, a chap at the bar said in local that they will come out for USD 100 to 200 as he has seen them go off with others. So approached them about the subject very casually and happened to hit the Jackpot. Wanted 50K for the two of them for the whole night which was about 5 hours. I was upfront telling the I only want one and for 90 minutes and my rate was 10k. Finally agreed for 12. 5k, which is what I would normally spent at JH for a washed up Thai. I chose the silent one of the too and headed off to their house close by. She was beautiful and while driving did manage to finger her. Was wet when we reached their service apartment. Quick shower and two pops with every known position in the book, I was spent. Planning to go there again this Saturday. Said she was from Tajikistan and that's why the M eastern look. She was good in bed and very open and eager to please.

I guess this will be my new hunting ground rather than MP which has become a bit of a useless experience and not worth the effort.

Experience 9/10.

Service & attitude 10.

Cleanliness 10.

Boobs 8/10.

Butt 9/10.

Pussy shaven, tight and clean. Felt like a baby's butt

Deer Hunter
02-15-13, 04:11
Deer Hunter. Is correct. But she is very nice and please treat her well!Yes she is good. She in not clock watcher. You can take your own time. She does anything you like. Very very coperative. Take and see.

RitigalaJ
02-15-13, 09:05
yesterday i went to o sella but came out immediately since the particular therapist was not there.

i had just gone a few meters when this well dressed man came out of the next lane saying that there are girls, chinese thai and local to come and see. i did not go though. has anyone else seen this dude and place? it is not advertised of that i am sure.

Randy69
02-15-13, 09:10
Last week went shopping at the mansion of fashion, whilst inside noticed a couple middle eastern women dressed very casually. The same evening noticed them at the club down the same road. WTF. Decided to approach them casually, expecting a rejection and worst case a slap. During conversation said on holiday and only here for Two weeks before they fly off to the ME. However, a chap at the bar said in local that they will come out for USD 100 to 200 as he has seen them go off with others. So approached them about the subject very casually and happened to hit the Jackpot. Wanted 50K for the two of them for the whole night which was about 5 hours. I was upfront telling the I only want one and for 90 minutes and my rate was 10k. Finally agreed for 12. 5k, which is what I would normally spent at JH for a washed up Thai. I chose the silent one of the too and headed off to their house close by. She was beautiful and while driving did manage to finger her. Was wet when we reached their service apartment. Quick shower and two pops with every known position in the book, I was spent. Planning to go there again this Saturday. Said she was from Tajikistan and that's why the M eastern look. She was good in bed and very open and eager to please.

I guess this will be my new hunting ground rather than MP which has become a bit of a useless experience and not worth the effort.

Experience 9/10.

Service & attitude 10.

Cleanliness 10.

Boobs 8/10.

Butt 9/10.

Pussy shaven, tight and clean. Felt like a baby's buttHi, don't want to ask you in the open forum for contact details and you don't seem to have PM facility. However feel that you have hit a new jackpot avenue that none of us were able to find this long. Any chance of knowing this club you went? The experience mongers will take it from there. I don't think any harm in mentioning the club name as it is a common place.

Randy

NoughtT40
02-15-13, 19:14
Unlike some who wish to keep things in the closet and put things in code that even the nazi enigma machines could not have deciphered I am happy to share. Its a place that has got to do with a lot of rhythm. I take it your are smart chap and can latch on to the rest. All the best.

Hi, don't want to ask you in the open forum for contact details and you don't seem to have PM facility. However feel that you have hit a new jackpot avenue that none of us were able to find this long. Any chance of knowing this club you went? The experience mongers will take it from there. I don't think any harm in mentioning the club name as it is a common place.

Randy

Alistarsa
02-15-13, 19:32
Felt like a baby's buttBaby's butt? Eww!

Other than that, nice report.

RitigalaJ
02-16-13, 00:04
Following the recent antics of a VIPs son and the death of a patron at a club in Colombo on 15. 02. 2013, their is heightened activity by LE in Colombo.

Fellow mongers are advised to act with caution till things calm down.

Ricardino12
02-16-13, 10:49
Its very easyy to decode the club. Look at the codes he has given.

Hi, don't want to ask you in the open forum for contact details and you don't seem to have PM facility. However feel that you have hit a new jackpot avenue that none of us were able to find this long. Any chance of knowing this club you went? The experience mongers will take it from there. I don't think any harm in mentioning the club name as it is a common place.

Randy

Malli Chutty
02-16-13, 15:48
Following the recent antics of a VIPs son and the death of a patron at a club in Colombo on 15. 02. 2013, their is heightened activity by LE in Colombo.

Fellow mongers are advised to act with caution till things calm down.Thanks for the info Riti! .

Malli Chutty
02-16-13, 15:52

Experience 9/10.

Service & attitude 10.

Cleanliness 10.

Boobs 8/10.

Butt 9/10.

Pussy shaven, tight and clean. Felt like a baby's buttThat is luck bro! Good luck!

Malli Chutty
02-16-13, 15:53
Yes I met her. She is mature lady. Saggy boobs. Age more than 30+.Do you have her contact bro?

NoughtT40
02-16-13, 17:56
The clubs got a lot of rhythm to it is name.

NoughtT40
02-16-13, 19:20
The clubs got a lot of rhythm to it is name.

Ricardino12
02-17-13, 06:18
VIPs Son? Please tell me more about the VIP son part please. Normal news does not speak much about involvement of a VIPs son. Was the killing done by Malaka?

Fellow mongers are advised to act with caution till things calm down.

Twinky
02-17-13, 08:29
Hi,

After long rest, thought to go for a mission. She SAID to be 22yrs old and tan color. Her body look reveals the photo attached to the Photo Gallery. She had two tattoos on right breast and back. Sorry for ordinary photo editing using paint.

Looks: Face. 6/10, Body. 5/10.

Attitude: Initially 4/10, later changed as 7/10.

Tightness: Good (couldn't understand the fake or real)

BBBJ : Does good.

CIM: not agree.

GFE: 7/10.

Damages = 4k for everything.

Experience: Her work would be rated as better side, but somebody else perspective would be different.

WIR : May not as my list is long

RitigalaJ
02-17-13, 12:16
VIPs Son? Please tell me more about the VIP son part please. Normal news does not speak much about involvement of a VIPs son. Was the killing done by Malaka?No idea. Not a story that I have been following. However, knowing what happened, I had to go clubbing that night. Saw a police raid and the arrest of one patron. Later learnt on news that there were five arrests. The next day at a different club, we were asked to leave at 2. 15am. As per instructions of the Ministry of Defence, all Colombo clubs are now to close at 2 am. Not sure for how long but I'm running out of hobbies.

Wayin
02-17-13, 13:40
Seems you had fun. Is she a FL or a spa girl?

Hi,

After long rest, thought to go for a mission. She SAID to be 22yrs old and tan color. Her body look reveals the photo attached to the Photo Gallery. She had two tattoos on right breast and back. Sorry for ordinary photo editing using paint.

Experience: Her work would be rated as better side, but somebody else perspective would be different.

WIR : May not as my list is long

Milf Lover69
02-17-13, 14:49
Deer Hunter. Is correct. But she is very nice and please treat her well!Yep, she does and she's a nice lady, but seems to have had a lot of domestic problems. High mileage too!

JackWow
02-17-13, 16:12
That's no good, I just spent 2 weeks in Colombo and that was my regular. Quality far exceeded any other place. The pimp guy always had a policeman on the door with him and one of the girls said to me that she wasn't able to leave the premises.

Guys.

SH was closed today as I went around 7 pm. Guy who was working for the night club said LE trouble today. The guy at the counter all were missing and place closed!

Safe mongering guys. Even Pier 2 at Col 10 is closed.

Podi Kolla
02-17-13, 17:04
Hi Mongers,

I have seen major week end English newspaper magazine advertised about Home and Hotel Visit. Today I called them.

They told they provide ladies as well. We need tell them the hotel. Full body is 4K.

Has anybody took this service? Also he said there is no selection we have to accept what we get. But I think If we know the name we can requst her.

Open for discuss.

Podi

Ricardino12
02-17-13, 19:17
people, recently in sri lanka there seems to be more [CodeWord124] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord124) and murders done by malaka silva. how can some one get him punished for his wrong doings? when it happened in india the delhi case, every one made big fuss. and it happens in sl more regularly and no one question. esp this joker malaka.

no idea. not a story that i have been following. however, knowing what happened, i had to go clubbing that night. saw a police raid and the arrest of one patron. later learnt on news that there were five arrests. the next day at a different club, we were asked to leave at 2. 15am. as per instructions of the ministry of defence, all colombo clubs are now to close at 2 am. not sure for how long but i'm running out of hobbies.

Twinky
02-18-13, 05:17
Seems you had fun. Is she a FL or a spa girl?Acted like a part time FL. But, I observed some considerable mileage is there. I have never seen her in spa or somewhere. Also she said to be a Muslim.

Malli Chutty
02-18-13, 05:50
Hi,

WIR : May not as my list is longGood report machan. Thanks for sharing. Is it possible to share the contact?

MC

QuickFire
02-18-13, 08:49
Good report machan. Thanks for sharing. Is it possible to share the contact?

MCGood comments.

I would like to get the contacts

Kama Tools
02-18-13, 18:00
Acted like a part time FL. But, I observed some considerable mileage is there. I have never seen her in spa or somewhere. Also she said to be a Muslim.I have seen other girls of the same religion were that around their waist before. Good report and photos.

KT

CoolNilesh
02-18-13, 18:06
Hi Mongers,

I have seen major week end English newspaper magazine advertised about Home and Hotel Visit. Today I called them.

PodiHi Podi;

I had them one time. A dark girl with a hight between 4. 5' to 5' and a little bit to the chubby side. Not so posh. Professional attire doesn't suite her. Promised alot but delivered nothing.

Thanks;

Nilesh

TourSL
02-18-13, 23:33
This place is a complete rip off. The high prices are no match for the girls that are available. Outrageous! Complete turn off.

NoughtT40
02-19-13, 05:56
After the raids a lot has changed. No FS here anymore by the looks of it. Same girl at JH who gave everything a month back refused FS saying police problem. SH is worse. Strictly only HJ.

WareWolf
02-19-13, 16:29
After the raids a lot has changed. No FS here anymore by the looks of it. Same girl at JH who gave everything a month back refused FS saying police problem. SH is worse. Strictly only HJ.You must be referring to JG because it can't be the legendary JH.

WW

JayaSen
02-19-13, 16:56
Called this "Sa* op*and" in capital. Entry Rs1500. There were only two left. One looks matured & other thin. Asked for village looked matured. Start was friendly. Feeling one.

For a about 40mts I had to listen to what she experienced with recent Buddhist film. 10 mts about tikos (LE). Upper allowed. But ask for 1000 for shake. I paid half & left. Not a suitable place.

Place- hot.

Wasrooms. Not bad.

2nd visit. No

NoughtT40
02-19-13, 18:07
WW, I was there last evening at JH and certainly not JG. Unless JG has shifted to col 3 and has Thai on the menu. LOL.

You must be referring to JG because it can't be the legendary JH.

WW

Malli Chutty
02-19-13, 18:59
Hi Mongers,

They told they provide ladies as well. We need tell them the hotel. Full body is 4K.

Has anybody took this service? Also he said there is no selection we have to accept what we get. But I think If we know the name we can requst her.

Open for discuss.

PodiI have also seen this kind of ad's. But haven't taken service from them.

Malli Chutty
02-19-13, 19:02
After the raids a lot has changed. No FS here anymore by the looks of it. Same girl at JH who gave everything a month back refused FS saying police problem. SH is worse. Strictly only HJ.Is SH operational again?

Eddboy
02-20-13, 04:53
For me this e-story looks like complete creation base on true facts what we all know from media. Any one have notice any single fact what we could not hear from media or gossip web-sites in this e-story, NO.

There are enough places to put these stories but please not in this forum, please, if you don't have an experience wait till you get one.I couldn't log in recently to check ISG to see your report. I do not require to defend my credibility as that not going to prove anything for a person like you. If a person haven't seen the world and not been around, every story will sound like just pure creations out of someone crooked mind. Am I right Cianu? I am no way claim as a senior in the forum but not in the field. We are playing. I wonder. What is your purpose in the forum just commenting on others reports but hardly anything original. And U MUST BE THE SPECIAL MODERATOR WHO CHECKS CREDIBILITY OF ALL REPORTS. Oops I didn't know that. Oh maybe you are a person who has opinion on everything but know nothing. Mate. If you have your opinion better keep it yourself without doubting others credibility. I do not wish to brag. But, where I stand you look like a infant in this field. Remember most of us do not have time to inform you about every drop of seamen we eject in a report to the forum.

By the way, you claim. That you have lost your last login name. Poor sod! It sounds pretty odd and fishy for me. How the hell you forget your favorite website's Login password! Real seniors in the field are capable of finding the authenticity of reports without your dearly assistance. Hail your effort. But, for me you sound the odium in the forum. That's my original opinion.

And for other fellow mongers reading in. Sorry for this report and myself will drag no more on this topic. And I intend no offense to anybody from this.

Cianu1
02-20-13, 08:36
I couldn't log in recently to check ISG to see your report. I do not require to defend my credibility as that not going to prove anything for a person like you. If a person haven't seen the world and not been around, every story will sound like just pure creations out of someone crooked mind. Am I right Cianu? I am no way claim as a senior in the forum but not in the field. We are playing. I wonder. What is your purpose in the forum just commenting on others reports but hardly anything original. And U MUST BE THE SPECIAL MODERATOR WHO CHECKS CREDIBILITY OF ALL REPORTS. Oops I didn't know that. Oh maybe you are a person who has opinion on everything but know nothing. Mate. If you have your opinion better keep it yourself without doubting others credibility. I do not wish to brag. But, where I stand you look like a infant in this field. Remember most of us do not have time to inform you about every drop of seamen we eject in a report to the forum.

By the way, you claim. That you have lost your last login name. Poor sod! It sounds pretty odd and fishy for me. How the hell you forget your favorite website's Login password! Real seniors in the field are capable of finding the authenticity of reports without your dearly assistance. Hail your effort. But, for me you sound the odium in the forum. That's my original opinion.

And for other fellow mongers reading in. Sorry for this report and myself will drag no more on this topic. And I intend no offense to anybody from this.Hi ED.

As a member we all should know ISG is not a place where we can post so call "sex stories", you can tell your experience here, and there should be some contribution to the other forum readers by your post. When it comes to that point any member can raise their voice about the credibility of the reports. And to talk about credibility you don't need to be a special moderator.

You don't need to prove your credibility to me or any member in a special way, just stop posting Fantasy e-stories, LOL. And come up with some real experience + some useful information for forum members,

No one care about your seniority in the field (who cares) unless you become a senior in this forum by posting more reports with credibility.

Number of post I have in this forum or my lost password is not your concern, unless I mislead other member by posting "sex stories" like you.

You say that "I do not wish to brag" but you do by posting clueless reports, you are a insane to the forum if you keep on doing this.

For Other Members. I am not trying to be a senior by any mean, but need to answer to this dreamer, sorry about your time & forum space.

CookCooks
02-20-13, 09:12
Are there any korean massage places in Sri Lanka or any Korean FLs?

KitKat123
02-20-13, 09:40
Hi guys,

I have recently moved here from abroad and have been reading your amazing info on "mongering" and have just prepared myself to go for it! I am a non Sri Lankan but I plan to stay here for about 1 year. One thing that scares me the most is this hiding business and uncertainty about hygiene and safety from LE. I'm only interested in CBJ, HJ and max fingering. I want to know if there is a good place in the reputed 5* in Col area where I could go without any tension and receive good quality goods. Money is no problem.

Randy69
02-20-13, 09:52
WW, I was there last evening at JH and certainly not JG. Unless JG has shifted to col 3 and has Thai on the menu. LOL.Hi all,

If this is true it is terrible news. Though it was expensive it was one place that was secure, clean and with attached bathrooms and FS. As another monger said "English Mama" place is a total rip off for the price vs quality of meat. So for mongers who prefer discreetness and FS it seems we are in for a dry spell. I don't mind the price. Does anyone know places with FS with reasonable discreetness? On the other hand if anyone else has gone to JH last few days and got lucky with FS. Please update the name and room via PM if possible.

KitKat123
02-20-13, 09:59
Hi,

I have recently moved to Colombo for work. I will be staying here for a year or so. Amazing "mongering" stuff you guys have here. Finally I have decided to go for it. Only thing that concerns me is the hiding business and all the hygiene and LE problems. I would really appreciate if you guys could help me with some place in one the reputed 5* places in col area. Money is no problem as far as the goods are good and in a good safe clean environment.

Thanks

ShamalBe
02-20-13, 11:03
Recently had this lovely encounter with N*I this real MILF type lady who was introduced by the same lady who introduced me to many other encounters (go through my previous posts and you will find out). The encounter goes as follows.

Met her at the safest place I have been visiting for many years. Went in and there she was oppening the door for me in a skimpy little short which hardly covered the butt. She wel comed me with a DFK and got to the room (this is not the first time I had her had her I also had her in a threesomwith the other mature lady). Had more DFKs and had my usual smoke had a DFK while I had smoke in my mouth and exhaled in to her mouth where she kinda liked it and later she too had a puff or two and strait away went over to my woken up junior removed my trouser and started blowing me while on her knees (should say she has an extreamly good technique) untill I finished my smoke. Once done took off her skinny and short and I started exploring her bottom half which she kinda liked and wanted me to go on untill she screamed and opend her flood gates inside my mouth which I happily liked off then it was time for me to get my stiff bottom again inside her mouth sat onher chest and she blew me untill I came in her mouth and she drank every bit and cleaned up my junior untill evry drop was down her throat and we both lay next to each other while she was sucking on my nipples and having a chit chat aparantly she has been working as a secretary at a govenment institution and now is a house wife who looks after her kids and does this for fun (so she says but by the way she enjoys it may be its true) and her husband is a broad, any way while saying all this she was playing with my balls and junior was wide awake to go for second round and so was she, this time she went between my legs andstarted licking and sucking my balls and shit hole and this made me want to go put on the rubber and fucked her fucked her missionary and then fucked her doggy while I let my load off and had my next puff of smoke and took a wash and so did she left after a one good hour of satisfaction kissing her good bye while squeezing her mature butt. Rating her below for the sake of fellow mongers and got her pics too check the gallery for the photos (she loved posing for the photos)

Face 8/10 (has a very seductive look)

Body 6/10 (has a little bundy)

BBBJ10/10.

Perfomance 10/10

Malli Chutty
02-20-13, 14:48
Hi all,

If this is true it is terrible news. Though it was expensive it was one place that was secure, clean and with attached bathrooms and FS. As another monger said "English Mama" place is a total rip off for the price vs quality of meat. So for mongers who prefer discreetness and FS it seems we are in for a dry spell. I don't mind the price. Does anyone know places with FS with reasonable discreetness? On the other hand if anyone else has gone to JH last few days and got lucky with FS. Please update the name and room via PM if possible.I hope at JH this limit is for a short period. Maybe well protected SH was raided, JH people also going for a safe side. But I hope it wil be for short period. Otherwise we will loose a great place.

Mongoosa
02-20-13, 16:16
Hi Fun Boy 76,

Thanks for the info you passed to me via PM. I like your attitude man. Will follow the same.

Tried to send a thanking note by PM, but it didn't go for some reason.

Mongoosa
02-20-13, 16:34
Mates,

This blog has put some more updates today:

http://srilankabodymassage.********.com/

Malli Chutty
02-20-13, 17:48
Recently had this lovely encounter with N*I this real MILF type lady who was introduced by the same lady who introduced me to many other encounters (go through my previous posts and you will find out). The encounter goes as follows.

Met her at the safest place I have been visiting for many years. Went in and there she was oppening the door for me in a skimpy little short which hardly covered the butt. She wel comed me with a DFK and got to the room (this is not the first time I had her had her I also had her in a threesomwith the other mature lady). Had more DFKs and had my usual smoke had a DFK while I had smoke in my mouth and exhaled in to her mouth where she kinda liked it and later she too had a puff or two and strait away went over to my woken up junior removed my trouser and started blowing me while on her knees (should say she has an extreamly good technique) untill I finished my smoke. Once done took off her skinny and short and I started exploring her bottom half which she kinda liked and wanted me to go on untill she screamed and opend her flood gates inside my mouth which I happily liked off then it was time for me to get my stiff bottom again inside her mouth sat onher chest and she blew me untill I came in her mouth and she drank every bit and cleaned up my junior untill evry drop was down her throat and we both lay next to each other while she was sucking on my nipples and having a chit chat aparantly she has been working as a secretary at a govenment institution and now is a house wife who looks after her kids and does this for fun (so she says but by the way she enjoys it may be its true) and her husband is a broad, any way while saying all this she was playing with my balls and junior was wide awake to go for second round and so was she, this time she went between my legs andstarted licking and sucking my balls and shit hole and this made me want to go put on the rubber and fucked her fucked her missionary and then fucked her doggy while I let my load off and had my next puff of smoke and took a wash and so did she left after a one good hour of satisfaction kissing her good bye while squeezing her mature butt. Rating her below for the sake of fellow mongers and got her pics too check the gallery for the photos (she loved posing for the photos)

BBBJ10/10.

Perfomance 10/10Great report!

NoughtT40
02-20-13, 18:26
I hope so too. Because JH was A PLACE where you could get decent action and no one cared. But the last couple of weeks Big Brother has been watching closely and making their presence felt. Hopefully for the benefit of all mongers things come back to normal. Another thing I noted this evening whilst on the way to my laundry up the road next to SH was the presence of LE opposite SH and cops outside a house down the road talking to some slant eye nationals. I guess the heat is still on.

I hope at JH this limit is for a short period. Maybe well protected SH was raided, JH people also going for a safe side. But I hope it wil be for short period. Otherwise we will loose a great place.

NoughtT40
02-20-13, 18:27
I hope so too. Because JH was A PLACE where you could get decent action and no one cared. But the last couple of weeks Big Brother has been watching closely and making their presence felt. Hopefully for the benefit of all mongers things come back to normal. Another thing I noted this evening whilst on the way to my laundry up the road next to SH was the presence of LE opposite SH and cops outside a house down the road talking to some slant eye nationals. I guess the heat is still on.

I hope at JH this limit is for a short period. Maybe well protected SH was raided, JH people also going for a safe side. But I hope it wil be for short period. Otherwise we will loose a great place.

Deer Hunter
02-21-13, 04:59

BBBJ10/10.

Perfomance 10/10Nice report.

NSeal
02-21-13, 07:10
This ain't US buddy. This is Colombo. I highly doubt you could find Korean FLs. Koreans come here to work / manage their factories in BOI, different from some Chinese or Thais who come here just to work as working girls. One or two Koreans may have deviate from their original plan, but highly doubt it. If you have game you could probably be friends with a Korean girl and do it for free. However, you need to be closer to their community and hang out first. Knowing Korean will defiantly help. I am sure you know they are very good behind closed doors and wants to please their man.

Are there any korean massage places in Sri Lanka or any Korean FLs?

CookCooks
02-21-13, 08:04
This ain't US buddy. This is Colombo. I highly doubt you could find Korean FLs. Koreans come here to work / manage their factories in BOI, different from some Chinese or Thais who come here just to work as working girls. One or two Koreans may have deviate from their original plan, but highly doubt it. If you have game you could probably be friends with a Korean girl and do it for free. However, you need to be closer to their community and hang out first. Knowing Korean will defiantly help. I am sure you know they are very good behind closed doors and wants to please their man.. Hmm that seems to be the reality.

Thanks buddy.

ShamalBe
02-21-13, 10:53
Does any body know about Nadeesha the FL who was in Nugegoda if any one has contacted her recently please PM the contact, the contact I got doesn't is not working may be she has a differnt one now.

Supunsu
02-21-13, 14:42
Got a contact number of a girl called Nata. Spoke with her over phone and she sounds cool. Her accent nice. All the answers were given in Sinhala. She said to be 33 years old. 32 waist. 5ft height, light tan. Works only in weekdays up to 6. 30 pm. She got a safe place (I guess a hotel room in her area) cut is 4k.

Has any one taken her or seen her. I just want to make sure she looks ok. I don't like road girls.

Any help?

Malli Chutty
02-21-13, 19:48
Does any body know about Nadeesha the FL who was in Nugegoda if any one has contacted her recently please PM the contact, the contact I got doesn't is not working may be she has a differnt one now.The number I have also not working, if some one has valid number please share.

Malli Chutty
02-21-13, 19:51
Got a contact number of a girl called Nata. Spoke with her over phone and she sounds cool. Her accent nice. All the answers were given in Sinhala. She said to be 33 years old. 32 waist. 5ft height, light tan. Works only in weekdays up to 6. 30 pm. She got a safe place (I guess a hotel room in her area) cut is 4k.

Has any one taken her or seen her. I just want to make sure she looks ok. I don't like road girls.

Any help?I have heard about her. But dnt knw much about her!

Bro Jay
02-21-13, 23:24
Coul someone please let me know where to find HITADS?

Supunsu
02-22-13, 08:35
Coul someone please let me know where to find HITADS?Dude, the printed version comes with Sunday Times newspaper. The electronic version can access through.

www.hitad.lk

Malli Chutty
02-22-13, 08:54
Coul someone please let me know where to find HITADS?Dude buy the Sunday times news paper. Hit Ad comes with it. Or Buy Sunday Observer. It has aDz magazine.

Casanova69
02-22-13, 11:31
Dude buy the Sunday times news paper. Hit Ad comes with it. Or Buy Sunday Observer. It has aDz magazine.Only don't get carried away by the pictures of the girls and the surroundings. It is total misrepresentation.

Malli Chutty
02-22-13, 14:51
I read on a website today that there are about 1000 girls from Bali, Indonesea has come down to SL for working purpose. Website says they work in Spa's, Clubs and you knw what. Did any one has seen them in a Spa or a club?

NSeal
02-22-13, 17:59
Yep. I don't know if it is the same girls you are talking about. But there are Indonesian girls work in spas in star class hotels. I have seen them in Chaya Tranz. Hikka. It was $ 60 for a massage if I recalled correctly. But didn't go for it. They also have them in coco Spa in MT. Lavinia Hotel. Both places, as you know are pretty legit. Some of the girls look cute, but not much different from Thais you find in Colombo MPs. Actually, some Thais at JH look better.

I read on a website today that there are about 1000 girls from Bali, Indonesea has come down to SL for working purpose. Website says they work in Spa's, Clubs and you knw what. Did any one has seen them in a Spa or a club?

Koththumee
02-22-13, 18:47
Guys, could anyone enlighten me whether anyone have met the girl by the name Monica, Russian?Macahn I have spoken to her, she is very good inddeed in service level, I wolud rather say she isn't a girl ny more, probably 40+ age. But sexy figuer. Her chargers was 100$ per hrs those day. Nw I dnt no. She gives pleasure, bt not a young quine. You may try tuk near kolpity, you may manage to get a yonger 1 than monica. And monica come only kind of star class hotel, As I hear from my mates.

KM

Koththumee
02-22-13, 19:02
Hi guys,

I have recently moved here from abroad and have been reading your amazing info on "mongering" and have just prepared myself to go for it! I am a non Sri Lankan but I plan to stay here for about 1 year. One thing that scares me the most is this hiding business and uncertainty about hygiene and safety from LE. I'm only interested in CBJ, HJ and max fingering. I want to know if there is a good place in the reputed 5* in Col area where I could go without any tension and receive good quality goods. Money is no problem.Hey, man if you have PM facility pm me.

I'll help you.

KM

Koththumee
02-22-13, 19:16

Met her at the safest place I have been visiting for many years. Went in and there she was...Hey memeber please pm me if you have done 3 sme, how was it, price etc. I really eager to have 1.

KM

SkyBlue6969
02-23-13, 10:29
Hi all,

I'm new in Sri Lanka Colombo. I'm interested in sri lanka saree lady. But I prefer mature age 45 above. Chubby big size body frame. And large breast size 40dd and above. Is it anywhere can I meet this type of bbw lanka lady? All local bro.

Please help,

Thanks a lot

SkyBlue6969
02-23-13, 10:38
Hi bro. Where is JG location located? I'm new at sri lanka. Which road?

Thank you

SkyBlue6969
02-23-13, 16:01
Hey bros,

Its my first time mongering here. I got the contact of Evonne. She's 52 I think. I got a date with her. Any cautions I should know before going in? Or is it better to avoid her altogether? Thanks alot bros. I'm new here hope you guys help me.Bro. I like old lady. Can I know how to get evonne? I just reach colombo.

NoughtT40
02-23-13, 18:46
went to jg this evening around 3pm parked close to the joint and legged it. went in did the needful and came off. only to be completely shocked. my car stereo, sunglasses, cd's, mobile charger. 3m floor mats, and some small notes that were in the ash tray all stolen along with my side mirrors and hub caps, plus doors, hood, bonnet, all scraped with some sharp instrument. total loss of about 40k to 50k.

fellow mongers i would not want this to happen to you. please park where you think it will be safe or take a three wheeler. can't go to the police for obvious reasons. so damn disappointed.

Ricardino12
02-23-13, 19:48
damn this is real bad. lucky that you have a old car. else the cost would have been even more. always good to use tuk tuk. thanks for this message. really appriciate it. approx what time was this?

went to jg this evening around 3pm parked close to the joint and legged it. went in did the needful and came off. only to be completely shocked. my car stereo, sunglasses, cd's, mobile charger. 3m floor mats, and some small notes that were in the ash tray all stolen along with my side mirrors and hub caps, plus doors, hood, bonnet, all scraped with some sharp instrument. total loss of about 40k to 50k.

fellow mongers i would not want this to happen to you. please park where you think it will be safe or take a three wheeler. can't go to the police for obvious reasons. so damn disappointed.

Sudu Appu
02-23-13, 20:03
Saw 2 girls getting caught to LE. These guys tipped off LE by getting a number. Very bad days.

Share your contacts only with trusted members.

Kama Tools
02-23-13, 21:02

fellow mongers i would not want this to happen to you. please park where you think it will be safe or take a three wheeler. can't go to the police for obvious reasons. so damn disappointed.you could have easily told that you went to the beach. sorry to hear about your loss. that road is such a busy place not sure how no one saw this happening!

kt

WareWolf
02-24-13, 04:44
Hi all,

I'm new in Sri Lanka Colombo. I'm interested in sri lanka saree lady. But I prefer mature age 45 above. Chubby big size body frame. And large breast size 40dd and above. Is it anywhere can I meet this type of bbw lanka lady? All local bro.

Please help,

Thanks a lotIt is really unusual to hear a such a request in Colombo forum!

Visit a near by mp, you can find lots of them now a days.

WW

Malli Chutty
02-24-13, 05:31

fellow mongers i would not want this to happen to you. please park where you think it will be safe or take a three wheeler. can't go to the police for obvious reasons. so damn disappointed.sorry to hear that bro! i always use a tuk tuk to goes these places. its a better option.

RitigalaJ
02-24-13, 06:38
Right now. 11. 00 am, there is a police jeep parked near O Sella. I don't think it's a raid but do be careful.

Acne Lanka
02-24-13, 11:27
Right now. 11. 00 am, there is a police jeep parked near O Sella. I don't think it's a raid but do be careful.I have seen this Jeep few times near Sunshine and Himalayan. This might be normal petrol which they carry out to collect their bribery.

Order Of 69
02-24-13, 13:46
Hi all,

Anyone has any good FL or know any MPs with decent GFE? Everything seems to be drying out or too worried due to raids.

Mpak34
02-24-13, 16:48
Right now. 11. 00 am, there is a police jeep parked near O Sella. I don't think it's a raid but do be careful.Hi all,

I am visiting colombo for few days, I really appreciate if you guys can confirm which are good hotels, where I can take lady without problem. I have a plan to stay in Renuka City Hotel or colombo city hotel. I have a plan to pick girl from a casino. Any help would be great to guide me please.

Supunsu
02-25-13, 00:55
Hi all,

Anyone has any good FL or know any MPs with decent GFE? Everything seems to be drying out or too worried due to raids.Try Selina MPatthawathugoda. There you can get good GFE from Mad* or Than. If you check out my pervious post about this place you will have a better idea about them. According to some guys in here Than* offers FS. But may be not in the 1st visit. Or else try "Pranaya"atbaddegana Road. If you go thru hitad or old post of some members in here you will find more info about this place. Good for FL.

Wish you luck.

ShaneMister
02-25-13, 05:03
tried evonne after years. she is 53 now but still performs same as 6 years back when i first met her. i'm not going to write the entire story as you have read enough of encounters with evonne. as usual it was bbbj, rimming, [CodeWord134] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord134) play, dfk, fingering, sex in all positions, etc. she is very clean still.

it is quite hard to get a time from her and you will need to wait a few weeks as she doesn't work everyday and she does this for fun mostly. and the descrete place also only available on certain days only.

cheers.

shane

Ricardino12
02-25-13, 17:50
she has done over 10,000 guys i guess? how can you say she is clean and free fron stds.

tried evonne after years. she is 53 now but still performs same as 6 years back when i first met her. i'm not going to write the entire story as you have read enough of encounters with evonne. as usual it was bbbj, rimming, [CodeWord134] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord134) play, dfk, fingering, sex in all positions, etc. she is very clean still.

it is quite hard to get a time from her and you will need to wait a few weeks as she doesn't work everyday and she does this for fun mostly. and the descrete place also only available on certain days only.

cheers.

shane

WareWolf
02-25-13, 18:07

fellow mongers i would not want this to happen to you. please park where you think it will be safe or take a three wheeler. can't go to the police for obvious reasons. so damn disappointed.hey!

where did you parked the car? jg has 2, maximum 3 parking slots available inside.

did you park near berjaya? if so the hotel security is available all the time.

if you parked in the lane doing all above is really impossible since it is a very busy lane.

were your windows broken? or you left them open?

it must be someone you know man. to stop you going in for such places!

food for thought.

ww

WareWolf
02-25-13, 18:24
Went there today and it seems the place is being deserted!

Main turn off for this place if giving them the I'd prior entering the room.

One small made was available and no selection was possible since all the old girls has left the place.

Nothing much interesting but as usual the butt massage with credit card swipe was available.

Only shake is possible and nothing else were on the menu.

Total damage 1200 + 500.

Hey Guys.

Can any one recommend a good delay pill (with minimum side effects) for premature ejaculation?

WW

ShaneMister
02-26-13, 02:32
She has done over 10,000 guys I guess? How can you say she is clean and free fron STDs.Noone carries a STD certificate. I did not say she is STD free man. But by the looks you can eliminate some STDs. And she always uses rubber for sex. So no HIV for sure. .

Cheers.

Shane

Destiny Child
02-26-13, 04:51
I suppose you are calculating per day per annum X 30+ years experience. But my god what a probable number. Wonder what the world record is. Wonder what her retirement plans are. I imagine her been inhouse most of time with very few freinds and little social life.

She has done over 10,000 guys I guess? How can you say she is clean and free fron STDs.

Destiny Child
02-26-13, 04:56
Didn't someone report recently that JG has shifted to a new place in Col 3 or so?

Hey!

Where did you parked the car? JG has 2, maximum 3 parking slots available inside.

Did you park near Berjaya? If so the hotel security is available all the time.

If you parked in the lane doing all above is really impossible since it is a very busy lane.

Were your windows broken? Or you left them open?

It must be someone you know man. To stop you going in for such places!

Food for thought.

WW

ShamalBe
02-26-13, 05:14
I suppose you are calculating per day per annum X 30+ years experience. But my god what a probable number. Wonder what the world record is. Wonder what her retirement plans are. I imagine her been inhouse most of time with very few freinds and little social life.Well don't worry about freinds DC she has enough of them because out of the 10, 000 at least half of them are her fuck buddies by now so thats more than enough for her I guess.

Acne Lanka
02-26-13, 05:46
Didn't someone report recently that JG has shifted to a new place in Col 3 or so?I don't think so, advertisements still carrying old address in Mt.

Malli Chutty
02-26-13, 09:52
Didn't someone report recently that JG has shifted to a new place in Col 3 or so?I think it was JH he was refering.

Kama Tools
02-26-13, 10:15
A few day ago I went to this Spa on the a hotel in kandy road. There were three girls to choose from, two were fair and good looking but fat. Wanted to try out the third thin one. Her face had more of a manly look was was wondering if it was a male for some time! LOL.

Had a reasonably good massage. With top and bottom access. Ended with a HS. Nothing much to report but when I was handling her boobs something happened, a squirt of milk hit my face. Yes she was lactating. Claims to have a baby at home to feed.

Charged me 2K for the massage used to be 1. 5k those days. Tips 1K.

Pros. Clean room with a glass cubicle for having a wash, hot water.

Cons. Price and choice is less.

KT

PaanParippu85
02-26-13, 10:28
Got the contact of a freelancer chick by the above name from a good friend.

Last Friday afternoon. Agreed to meet at a famous super market down C*a Road, then went to a very cozy, pvt, clean inn by the name of l*a.

She was on time, in fact I was about 10 mins late but she was cool about it.

Age : 39. Said she has one child seems like she has had 4.

Body type : 6/10 (Short, Petite with little belly, Tan Complexion, high mileage With stretch marks but silky smooth skin)

Face : 6/10 Could have been pretty long ago. But now ok. Like an average anta para.

Duration : 3. 5 Hours. Be patient. Let her smoke out about 5 ciggys and finish her beer and entertain you with her stupid history / stories. After that she turns on the wild and crazy self. Relax and don't rush her at this point, even though its annoying. Your patience will be RICHLY Rewarded.

Moaning, Touching, sucking balls, DFK, BBBJ, Rimming, Fingering, CIM. Doesn't allow DATY or Pics.

No. Of pops : 3 pops.

GFE Exp : 10/10.

Damage : 6. 5 K = 4K (for her) .1. 5K (Room) .1K (Strong Beer & Ciggys)

In all my mongering experience, mind you I have but a few years. This is the closest I have had to an actual horny gf doing it. Amazing.

She is very careful about how she operates, she will call and ask you how you got your number and so on.

Will share with senior mongers.

Thanks

PaanParippu85
02-26-13, 10:49
Had an entire afternoon to kill last Monday and was in the dangereours vicinity of nefarious place:P

Went to the famous mp down the road thats next to the famous colpetty tailor.

Chicks were wearing t shirts and slacks.

There was an ARAB negotiating. I nodded at a girl who looked at me seductively (Anta pARA)

Tan complexion. 35ish, short plump, big boobs, small ass, rebonded hair.

Girl came fwd. The dude at the counter said "sir go to the room and pay her", so went ahead My lady told me arabs are charged a higher door rate.

PAID 1. 5 k door rate.

After the initial take an wash and I'll be back scenario. Lied down

Asked what I wanted I said whatever you have I want. She smiled asked if I was a regular,

I sed I am a regular but the girls their aren't. So they dnt know. She laughed and sed it was true.

Had some chit chat, told me she was from pilyandala and she used to be in a proper massage place in duplication Road colpetty near a famous boys school.

She has left there because pay was not good.

When I turned around asked her to massage me with the t shirt off. She refused. I said I'll pay. She asked for 5 k.

I laughed and sed "what? To take your tee off? You must be mad. I am not an ARAB SHEIK " She laughed. And sed what will you give me. I said you will have all my attention including juniors. She was blushing and kept at it. How much. I sed since we are talking prices I want to go all the way. What can she give me. She thought and said she has periods so she can't go all the way. I was heavily put off by this.

Eventually she said she will give me a blow and access to be*bies for 3k. I said nope. 1.5 k is all I can give. If not she is welcome to give me a std massage and I'll leave while stroking her breast. She gave in. And said you must be a regular since you know how to talk. (I thought to myself. ***** if I was good I should have been able to fuck you without paying a cent! But alas that's not to be.).

Anyhow. Took a smattering of baby lotion and smothered my hard junior with cream and just juicily handled the whole works. I was enjoying it so much. Lifted her tee with the bra. (unusual how they do this istead of just un hooking it) had an amazing suck on her nipple. Tongue fucked that nipple she was squirming and feeling my hair.

After 5 minutes she adjusted to the other hand. And after a further 5 minutes of motoring up and down my junior I was ready to come I told her so. And she started licking my nipples kissed my neck and my ears till I came. Amazing.

She gave me her phone number and asked me to call her. Next time. Before I went there.

Her name was [Names in Code Deleted by Admin]

Funnily enough, only after I left the place I remembered the LE issue. But it seems like they were not so bothered about it.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove names written in code. Please do not post names written in code in the Forum. You're not foolng anyone. If the average forum member can interpret the name, then so can anyone else. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

Amdan7
02-26-13, 11:05
Try Selina MPatthawathugoda. There you can get good GFE from Mad* or Than. If you check out my pervious post about this place you will have a better idea about them. According to some guys in here Than* offers FS. But may be not in the 1st visit. Or else try "Pranaya"atbaddegana Road. If you go thru hitad or old post of some members in here you will find more info about this place. Good for FL.

Wish you luck.don't go to Pranaya. Complete rip off.

Selena is my only choice these days. Apart from T & M there is a new gal called D. Extensive menu available. Hope you mongers are skillful.

Cheers!

-Amda-

Amdan7
02-26-13, 11:08

cheers.

shanei tried to contact through her hotmail address. no reply for over a week now.

StuGuy
02-26-13, 11:18
Can you share contact with me too? I am new to this, I am finding good ladies. If you give me I can see and tell you.

Any help?

StuGuy
02-26-13, 11:21
Where is this Selena?

don't go to Pranaya. Complete rip off.

Selena is my only choice these days. Apart from T & M there is a new gal called D. Extensive menu available. Hope you mongers are skillful.

Cheers!

-Amda-

Supunsu
02-26-13, 15:42

Cheers!

-Amda-Oh! I thought pranaya is genuine as the lady who pick the phone sounds very professional.

I should try D in my next visit.

Thank you

Supunsu
02-27-13, 02:44
Can you share contact with me too? I am new to this, I am finding good ladies. If you give me I can see and tell you.I'm afraid I don't have PM facility to share it with you. I hope some senior members who got PM will help you on this.

Supunsu
02-27-13, 02:48
Where is this Selena?It is at Thalawathugoda, next to Japan srilanka friendship road. Go through HitAd, you will find contact numbers and more details.

Wish you luck

RitigalaJ
02-27-13, 05:18
There was this new place advertised some time back, where when I visited there was only one girl available. Place was very cosy. So I left without any service.

Recently, I found myself without a suitable place to visit and since I was close by, visited this place. There were two girls in but only one was available.

Had a good time with full access to top. Girl had good attitude and a curvy figure.

Girl: 7/10.

Figure: 6/10.

Place: 10/10 a very nice and clean place. I hope they maintain it that way.

Security: 5/10 by the side of a busy road. All can see you.

Price: 1. 5k and tipped 500rs.

I took the lowest package. The 5k package apparently is full service.

If anyone wants the contact, PM me. Not even hinting at this place and want to request those who need this info to maintain its secrecy.

BrianOwhite
02-27-13, 05:33
Kama,

Been to this place a couple of times. Last time I think the girls name was something Txxxxx.

Few too many kilos but had that pro look. Took me into the first room and I was surprised to see quite a big one! A shower cubical was also inside the room which makes it only better! So no domestic complaints.

She is up for the full course, if I remember right she was quoting something like 2. 5-3 k? Wasnt interested anyway. The menu went on like 2k for 2 hjs. 1k for 1 HJ, BJ was also on the menu. She had every thing on her menu!

Looks : 4-5 (fair girl though)

GFE : 7-8 I did receive good responses.

A quick fix out of the hazel in the city, if you are ok to drive 10ks off colombo.

BrianOwhite.

A few day ago I went to this Spa on the a hotel in kandy road. There were three girls to choose from, two were fair and good looking but fat. Wanted to try out the third thin one. Her face had more of a manly look was was wondering if it was a male for some time! LOL.

Had a reasonably good massage. With top and bottom access. Ended with a HS. Nothing much to report but when I was handling her boobs something happened, a squirt of milk hit my face. Yes she was lactating. Claims to have a baby at home to feed.

Charged me 2K for the massage used to be 1. 5k those days. Tips 1K.

Pros. Clean room with a glass cubicle for having a wash, hot water.

Cons. Price and choice is less.

KT

Acne Lanka
02-27-13, 10:34
There was an advertisement in Hit add two weeks ago for home visit MP service which operates in Rajagiriya near Kalapa. I called this number and guy said they have few girls who can be selected and they will deliver the girl Rs. 2500 for home or hotel. I asked what service they offer. The guy was very abstract and said Massage service similar to other spas. They charge Rs. 1500 for inhouse. Has anybody tried their service? I guess this is a FS place. Would try and report.

Kama Tools
02-27-13, 11:01
Does anyone know of a FL who will handle more than one say two guys at the same time? Looking for such FLs for a party. PM me if you know of someone.

Regards,

KT

Acne Lanka
02-27-13, 17:14
Does anyone know of a FL who will handle more than one say two guys at the same time? Looking for such FLs for a party. PM me if you know of someone.

Regards,

KTTry Nimmi at MP near Odel, she comes out for higher price.

Also, you can try any MP girls, they will come out if they give good amount upfront. Since most of the MPs are running with very little business these days, girls will do anything for money.

NoughtT40
02-27-13, 18:44
I was certainly referring to JH and not JG, what I meant was I quote" unless JG has shifted to Colpetty and serving Thai flavor". BTW, for those wanting to know where I parked in mount when I went to JG was not down college avenue, but in a parallel lane near JG because I did not want any attention given the fact that the road where JG is situated is quite busy and narrow. And yes my car is old. Does not have all the fancy security that modern cars have. I guess that's the price I had to pay for going unnoticed. Well lesson learnt, next time onwards its tuk tuk for missions.

Also news is that MPatSH is not operational anymore. Indefinitely closed.

I think it was JH he was refering.

Destiny Child
02-28-13, 03:25
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nNxloAUHsPQ&NR=1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MpbtbdqARxY

Twinky
02-28-13, 04:27

Regards,

KTWould be able to collect. PM for the real requirement. If they will be paid well may not impossible.

RitigalaJ
02-28-13, 15:56
Found myself away from the main spas recently and took the opportunity to visit a spa in another town. Located in a nice residential area, this spa is in a nice house. A one enters, one is greeted by the nice little garden and in the lobby, an assortment of Ayurvedic oils and meds could be seen.

Management also has three other spas but this one is the best out of the four. FS seems unavailable to me even after I have gone there several times after the first visit. But the girls are cooperative and above average. They do not haggle over tips even when one ventures into their private places.

Treatments are also above average. No false pretences on the massages. I hope this stays the same.

It's a good clean place for a good massage and a little fun. Only thing lacking is hot water.

If anyone is interested, I will only share location thru PM. Keep those girls safe though.

JayaSen
02-28-13, 17:51
Try Selina MPatthawathugoda. There you can get good GFE from Mad* or Than. If you check out my pervious post about this place you will have a better idea about them. According to some guys in here Than* offers FS. But may be not in the 1st visit. Or else try "Pranaya"atbaddegana Road. If you go thru hitad or old post of some members in here you will find more info about this place. Good for FL.

Wish you luck.Wish one is younger. Ma* or ta*

Supunsu
03-01-13, 01:44
Wish one is younger. Ma* or ta*I guess both are in mid 20s. [Names in Code Deleted by Admin] is small made and [Names in Code Deleted by Admin] is average.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove names written in code. Please do not post names written in code in the Forum. You're not foolng anyone. If the average forum member can interpret the name, then so can anyone else. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

Malli Chutty
03-01-13, 16:53
Hope you guys have seen this news item.

Becareful guys! Who knws wht happens.

http://www.cmbtimes.com/2013/03/brothel-raided-secret-cameras-seized.html

Stay safe.

Cheers.

Regard.

MC

Acne Lanka
03-01-13, 17:10
hope you guys have seen this news item.

becareful guys! who knws wht happens.

http://www.cmbtimes.com/2013/03/brothel-raided-secret-cameras-seized.html

stay safe.

cheers.

regard.

mcit's a terrifying news.

that's the reason why you should not tell the truth to any mp girl.

1. where you are working

2. were you are living and

3. what is the profession.

4. also don't park your vehicle inside as they can get your address by looking at the revenue license.

also, once i noticed a girl showing what is going in the room to a guy through peep hole. they were smiling and looking inside the room one at a time. it happened in oe near tailor. the guy seems like a regular customer of the girl.

Supunsu
03-01-13, 17:41
[Message to Admin deleted]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove a message directed to the Forum Admin.

The open Forum is not the appropriate venue to contact the Forum Administration regarding individual questions, complaints or comments about the administration of the Forum. Instead, please use the Contact Us link at the bottom of this page to send me an email voicing your complaints about the administration of the Forum, and I will respond as quickly as possible. Thanks!

Sudu Appu
03-01-13, 19:10
It's a terrifying news.Anyone knows the name of the place?

RitigalaJ
03-01-13, 19:37
Over the past few weeks, I got this tuk tuk driver in my radar. He operates in Colombo and he's there at almost every time I am going about town on business. What attracted me was the fact that he usually has a very pretty girl in the back, sometimes alone and sometimes not. Made a note to make his acquaintance and did so recently.

Got in and told him that I was looking for a place I made up then and there. Sufficiently far away for me to talk with him. The conversation finally went to girls. He said he could arrange. Young and pretty locals as well as others. I opted for locals.

I went through his entire gang. All were in mobile brothels. He took steps to make sure we met each vehicle in sufficient privacy. Man was I happy.

Finally selected a tall curvy and pretty one and it was 6k for ST / 1 pop. Unfortunately, my luck ended there, the woman was a total ass (but her ass was pear shaped which I like). It took me a long time to come and it was a pop and run meeting.

I kicked myself for not negotiating on all the action needed and not lying about how good a tip I would give. For anyone reading this, I would first say to think using big brain.

$ ask about how long together.

$ how many pops.

$ how many styles.

$ her likes and dislikes.

$ if possible, ask to pay the girl direct at the end.

$ always negotiate on their price. They may reduce.

$ ask for pimps number to change the girl if she don't deliver / first say its for next time.

One won't get lucky with all of the above but one can try.

It was a partial rip off. She was pretty enough and end of the day I was looking for a very pretty one, also she gets paid part of what I give to the pimp. So she's not wrong to seek more.

Girl 9/10.

Attitude 2/10

Price 6k.

Duration 1 hour (2 was agreed)

Pops 1.

Tuk tuk 1k (included an extensive Colombo city tour so not too shabby)

Room 1. 5k.

I have the tuk tuk guys number and he's a decent enough fellow based on initial expression. Can share through PM. The girl I took was Nilu (avoid at all costs). There was a better one called Manjula. I may try her later.

Nilu did not know that I get a kick out of talking dirty which she was very very good at. Total turn off later when she calmed down though.

Windows8
03-02-13, 07:12
Anyone tried teena in malay joint? One of the exceptinal cases I have seen in recent mps. Outstanding beuty. But unfortunately busy when I went.

NSeal
03-02-13, 09:46
man. one side it is le wanting to raid places, one side it is blackmailers, then you have robbers who rob your belongings and your car, and if you get through all these then you have girls ripping you off.

it is just a sad state. i think sticking to your regular fls is the only solution where you can control the environment. it sucks that you cannot go to a mp and have a quick bang like how we used to.

it's a terrifying news.

that's the reason why you should not tell the truth to any mp girl.

1. where you are working

2. were you are living and

3. what is the profession.

4. also don't park your vehicle inside as they can get your address by looking at the revenue license.

also, once i noticed a girl showing what is going in the room to a guy through peep hole. they were smiling and looking inside the room one at a time. it happened in oe near tailor. the guy seems like a regular customer of the girl.

Malli Chutty
03-02-13, 10:57
Anyone knows the name of the place?According to the report raid was done by LE at Gampaha. So it must be a MP in surrounding area. But don't knw the name.

Malli Chutty
03-02-13, 10:58
Man. One side it is LE wanting to raid places, one side it is blackmailers, then you have robbers who rob your belongings and your car, and if you get through all these then you have girls ripping you off.

It is just a sad state. I think sticking to your regular FLs is the only solution where you can control the environment. It sucks that you cannot go to a MP and have a quick bang like how we used to.So much has been changed in a period of few months. Ripping off everywhere. I agree with Nseal. It's better to be with your regular FL's rather than going to MP and find a quick shot.

Marsh123
03-03-13, 04:00
Hi,

Threw caution to the winds about LE action and visited JH on Friday night as temptation took the better of me. Took No. 2 and was quite a gem, sexy but with an attitude. Spoke very minimally and acted as if she was doing me a huge favour but took care to do very professional massage so I couldn't really say anything. Examained me very clinically to see if I was clean etc. But in the end yielded .totally. Once finished I was ready to leave I made a statement "You don't like me do You? To which she reacted and said a big NOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Started hugging and not allowing me to go? Weird! Anyway a gem and worth a go. You can just ignore and live with her atittude. BTW funnily I just walked on the spur without an appoitment in at least 5 of them were available ona late Fri night which is unusual. Are mongers avoiding! Take care guys!

Someone had written about moible ones. Be careful. They are a total ripoff. Those gals are a writeoff too no better than picking up from the street and they finish like in 10 minutes! Looks are deceptive as performance is very poor! Better direct contacts and negotiate with the person direct.

RitigalaJ
03-03-13, 10:42
For those who wrote to me. Her phones working again.

RitigalaJ
03-03-13, 10:43
She has a new girl with her now. Not the pimply faced black girl.

VictorClavel
03-03-13, 14:33
New in town, would like to have some fun. With whom and where should I start?

Cheers!

-Amda-

Wastuwa
03-03-13, 15:01
This is the my first report in this forum though I am a regular reader in this forum.

I have visited 2 places in last few weeks which are rarely mentioned in this forum. All are Kiribathgoda area & faced to Kandy road. You can easily get contact details from Hitadd.

1. Clarion.Very small place & situated at the car pack of the hotel. Only 3 girls are availble & all are chubby, not attactive. Entrance is 2K. Threre are small cubicals & have commom bath room, but clean. There is no privacey. Everyone can hear when we talk. So it is dificult to negotiate for extra. The only possible is HJ with feeling & they are not asking money for that.

2. Full Moon Spa.SituatedatKiribathgoda, face to Kandy road. In that day only 3 girls availble. But selection was unavailble, bacause other 2 were busy. The girl that I got was dark with good figure. Place is not clean & the towels are not clean, have commom bath room. But can expect more privacy than previous. They provide HJ only & not asking money for it, entrance would be 1. 5K. I think, regular visitors can be expected more extras. I saw a attacive girl was in the reception area while I leave.

Have any one had beeter experiences in above places?

Also any one have visited MP in Sarasa Hotel which is also situated at Kiribathgoga.

Wastuwa
03-03-13, 15:03
Have any one had expericence in MPatSarasa Hotel, Kiribathgoda.

Malli Chutty
03-03-13, 16:06
She has a new girl with her now. Not the pimply faced black girl.Didn't visit her for long time. How is the new girl machan? First when I took her in 2011 (Sharmali her self) was great, not a clock watcher and provided excellent job. She used to be my frequent FL those days. When I took her mid 2012 I felt she was turned in to a greedy person. Was hurrying to finish it off in quick time. And less GFE too. So after tht I didn't visit her. Heard she also shifted to new place.

Malli Chutty
03-03-13, 16:07
For those who wrote to me. Her phones working again.Good news machan!

RitigalaJ
03-03-13, 17:22
Didn't visit her for long time. How is the new girl machan? First when I took her in 2011 (Sharmali her self) was great, not a clock watcher and provided excellent job. She used to be my frequent FL those days. When I took her mid 2012 I felt she was turned in to a greedy person. Was hurrying to finish it off in quick time. And less GFE too. So after tht I didn't visit her. Heard she also shifted to new place.I just saw her from afar. Unluckily for me, S was not available when I went last. Saw both of them afar so no idea how The assets are.

New place is in Mount and looks safer than the Carlton.