PDA

View Full Version : Colombo

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112

Acne Lanka
04-08-13, 14:47
Paid a visit to Aloka's new joint at Thalahena. Place is good, but without right talent it doesn't meet our needs. No selection, two girls go by turn only. Got Rasika. An utter waste. Don't know standard or extra treatment. I asked her, what's wrong where Ambillawatta offers most of things. Then she replied no sir, there also nothing special now since all good girls have asked to go. No feeling at all. Said "not like there, don't expect extra". Gave a mechanica HJ without any access. Paid 1. 5K entrance. No tip was given. On my way out she met and asked for tip. I said "Not like there, don't expect extra" and came out.

Don't waste your money and time.This is the case with most MP girls. They don't know how to please a customer. Even without any extra, if she had politeness and friendliness anybody will give a tip. They forget that they live because of the customers.

Malli Chutty
04-08-13, 17:48
This is the case with most MP girls. They don't know how to please a customer. Even without any extra, if she had politeness and friendliness anybody will give a tip. They forget that they live because of the customers.I agree with Acne. This happens in the all MP's Now.

But in some MP's there are 1 or 2 gems still available!

Malli Chutty
04-08-13, 17:51
Visited SH last week and found out only 2 thai girls are there and its already book. Only sri lankan available. Then thought of trying flower mansion place but seems to be no thai at there at all.

Finally wanted to try my usual place "HealthHand"atCrown road. Most of the girls were taken. 1 was available.

Paid 1k and waited for the girl.

A black little chubby girl came in. Asked few questions if I was a regular or new. Since I'm a regular asked who has taken before.

Her massage was excellent. Gave a good relaxation massage. Pollite girl, talked very well. Said she is from the place where "Nation Crown" had this time.

End of the massage asked weather in need HJ. I happily said yes. Approached junior with a good care. While massaging junior started nipple kissing which I didn't expect. Did lots of kissing. She had a good GFE. Allowed upper and lower access. Had nice, big, firm boobs. Little fat in tummy. And juicy hole.

Had a great HJ which ended happily.

She didn't ask for a tip but I gave 0. 5k since didn't want to spoil her giving too much.

Her name is similar to a famous rent a car service (M. Y)

Total Damage: 1k (Entrance) + 0. 5k Tip.

GFE: 9/10.

Girl: Not a beauty queen, black, little bit chubby, big boobs (34) , (will not be everyones cup of tea)

Will retrun again. Since its my usual place. Wants to try other new girls also. Because all the old crew had left.

Regards.

Chutty

Dkooau
04-08-13, 20:17
Anyone knows what's the deal at this place? Has anyone tried this. I think it's better to PM if have any details. Thanks guys.

Jfera
04-09-13, 01:45
She has left / sacked. In fact the "doc" does a walk every 10 mins, so no access at all! Most girls now do not allow much for the fear of management.My experience there has been pretty good. I guess you have to go there a few times to become a regular.

HardDisk127
04-09-13, 03:18
Hi all,

Last Saturday I visited malaya street mp. Good selections were available but not younger ones. But in saree all were good and selected a MILF inoka. Cubicles are ok but no doors and no attached wash room. Straight away told her I need FS. She quoted 4k then bargained to 3k. She gave HJ first with full access and later did some massage and we started at miss. Had a nice session around 15min after that she told she can call one more girl just I have to give tips for her. Then called some aunty type lady teena. Both were having nice melons had a nice time fondling each other and finally got one more HJ. Fully satisfied. Best part was no body were watching clock almost I had 2hour session.

Visit again : not sure because m gettig nice supply from madame in her place only.

Damage : 1k entrance +3k to first girl + 0. 5k to second girl.

Hygene : good but no doors and common clean wash room.

HardDisk127
04-09-13, 03:24
Hi all,

I never visited jh but last sat for some other work I went that side and saw jh so thought to check and went there but outside only security guard told massage services are totally stopped. I heard after raid also it is working but the guy told me like that. Can some one please confirm it.

Ricardino12
04-09-13, 05:03
Cleopatra at LP is rip off and pretty crappy place. You will probably end up spending 15K and will not get any benefits. Also it is common for bouncers there to hit you if you do anything crazy.

R&B is also quite danegrous nowadays, I saw a guy getting smashed some 5 weeks back behind closed doors by the management and bouncers. I was noticing the scene. Did not look like the customer did anything bad. He had just argued with a bouncer as the bouncer was rude to him.

Anyone knows what's the deal at this place? Has anyone tried this. I think it's better to PM if have any details. Thanks guys.

Ricardino12
04-09-13, 05:07
Yeah its better to get HJ is they ask too much money. The policy is tip is only if you get extras, so you can avoid HJ and save the money up and get the massage. If the massage is bad then you go complain saying crappy massage.

Was in the vicinity of Col 3 and visited the "spice" place galle road. Entrance is now 3k. Chose the only thin one Roshini. Opted for feeling. She wanted 2k for HJ without access and 3K with little upper access. Finally ended for 2k with upper access which was too much. I was thinking with my balls in the heat of the moment. Will not go there again. I know a friend who came off from this place without a HJ.

Twinky
04-09-13, 13:03
I found the following as online in a public site and posting for the benefit of our foreign members. I took out the email address but can share if you PM me.

Rates-US$250 for three hours / US$325 VIP package three hours. Special packages can be.

Get in touch with you soon. Please allow three hours.

Advanced notice.Even if you have abundant money, don't go for these. If I have that little 250$ I will get 5 nice girls including room charges, in my best guess. Please hang around the town wisely and get your social network correctly, so that mongering is not that difficult.

Don't play game with your hard earn money and donate to crappy greedy people.

ColomboGuy4
04-09-13, 16:13
Hey guys,

Hope you are all doing great. I will be in Colombo for 2 weeks in June. Please PM me of some places, names of girls or any other valuable information I might need as I will be new to the action in Colombo.

Thanks in advance!

JayaSen
04-09-13, 16:58
Visited SH last week and found out only 2 thai girls are there and its already book. Only sri lankan available. Then thought of trying flower mansion place but seems to be no thai at there at all...Old or new place?

Twinky
04-10-13, 04:33
Hey guys,

Hope you are all doing great. I will be in Colombo for 2 weeks in June. Please PM me of some places, names of girls or any other valuable information I might need as I will be new to the action in Colombo.

Thanks in advance!Well, advance planing for June. Keep in touch with the forum. So you will be fine.

Post your experience where ever you operate for differentiate.

Milf Lover69
04-10-13, 12:25
Although a party sounds nice. Sex in a group scenario is not everybodys cup of tea. It may not be as exciting as it sounds in reality. Specially with the girls Pro or FL still the Sri Lankan veriety do not play like the western girls they are shy or rude or both. Again I might be wrong.I have had enuf going to mps and had given up long time. Instead I have tried to hook up whenever I can and it has worked most of the time (mainly with milfs) but I also do crave some young ones once in a while you know specially a high profile model or actress.

Anyway I have come across two ladies (1 local. 1foreign) who are up for an orgy, but they want equal number of men and women.

I have had a 3sum with both of them. They are real bi- not the best looking. MILF type but great in sex. Pretty much into any darn thing.

I'm looking to find 3more guys and two more ladies and host it in a secret apartment. I cannot invite anyone that I know. How can I go about finding people for this. Is there any swingers website here?

Guru3
04-10-13, 13:08
I have had enuf going to mps and had given up long time. Instead I have tried to hook up whenever I can and it has worked most of the time (mainly with milfs) but I also do crave some young ones once in a while you know specially a high profile model or actress.

Anyway I have come across two ladies (1 local. 1foreign) who are up for an orgy, but they want equal number of men and women.

I have had a 3sum with both of them. They are real bi- not the best looking. MILF type but great in sex. Pretty much into any darn thing.

I'm looking to find 3more guys and two more ladies and host it in a secret apartment. I cannot invite anyone that I know. How can I go about finding people for this. Is there any swingers website here?Nice to see. I would like to groups. Which place is that. I will make. Hope you don't know. LOL

Malli Chutty
04-10-13, 13:27
Old or new place?SH is at the same place. Fower mansion place also the same. What did you mean by the new one?

Podi Kolla
04-10-13, 16:57
Where is this place? Is it begin with W?

Hi all,

Last Saturday I visited malaya street mp. Good selections were available but not younger ones. But in saree all were good and selected a MILF inoka. Cubicles are ok but no doors and no attached wash room. Straight away told her I need FS. She quoted 4k then bargained to 3k. She gave HJ first with full access and later did some massage and we started at miss. Had a nice session around 15min after that she told she can call one more girl just I have to give tips for her. Then called some aunty type lady teena. Both were having nice melons had a nice time fondling each other and finally got one more HJ. Fully satisfied. Best part was no body were watching clock almost I had 2hour session.

Visit again : not sure because m gettig nice supply from madame in her place only.

Damage : 1k entrance +3k to first girl + 0. 5k to second girl.

Hygene : good but no doors and common clean wash room.

Georgie Porgie
04-11-13, 00:32
Paid a visit to Aloka's new joint at Thalahena. Place is good, but without right talent it doesn't meet our needs. No selection, two girls go by turn only. Got Rasika. An utter waste. Don't know standard or extra treatment. I asked her, what's wrong where Ambillawatta offers most of things. Then she replied no sir, there also nothing special now since all good girls have asked to go. No feeling at all. Said "not like there, don't expect extra". Gave a mechanica HJ without any access. Paid 1. 5K entrance. No tip was given. On my way out she met and asked for tip. I said "Not like there, don't expect extra" and came out.

Don't waste your money and time.Sorry to hear that. Ambiliwatta used to be my favourite place for a long time as they had a relaxed atmosphere and friendly girls. Some of them really knew how to give pleasure. But I stopped going there some time ago when they left one by one.

Amdan7
04-11-13, 04:12
I have had enuf going to mps and had given up long time. Instead I have tried to hook up whenever I can and it has worked most of the time (mainly with milfs) but I also do crave some young ones once in a while you know specially a high profile model or actress.

I'm looking to find 3more guys and two more ladies and host it in a secret apartment. I cannot invite anyone that I know. How can I go about finding people for this. Is there any swingers website here?What about the age of those ladies? Are you in contact with any younger ones (in early 20's)?

RitigalaJ
04-11-13, 07:23
Even if you have abundant money, don't go for these. If I have that little 250$ I will get 5 nice girls including room charges, in my best guess. Please hang around the town wisely and get your social network correctly, so that mongering is not that difficult.

Don't play game with your hard earn money and donate to crappy greedy people.Unfortunately my social network does not work for mongering. But true what you say. Had two sessions with Karaoke girls after hooking up but it was not for money. So can't share their info.

I personally prefer Singapore at those rates. Sex is much better there and you can take your pick.

StudBull
04-11-13, 15:36
Was in the vicinity of Col 3 and visited the "spice" place galle road. Entrance is now 3k. Chose the only thin one Roshini. Opted for feeling. She wanted 2k for HJ without access and 3K with little upper access. Finally ended for 2k with upper access which was too much. I was thinking with my balls in the heat of the moment. Will not go there again. I know a friend who came off from this place without a HJ.This used to be 2800 + 1000 for a good massage and HJ with upper and lower access. Some gave short BBBJ also. Used to be my favourite places. Now I never go.

JayaSen
04-12-13, 03:17
SH is at the same place. Fower mansion place also the same. What did you mean by the new one?No. That "Nation Crown". There are two. Old & new one

Amdan7
04-12-13, 05:03
This used to be 2800 + 1000 for a good massage and HJ with upper and lower access. Some gave short BBBJ also. Used to be my favourite places. Now I never go.Day by day we get negative reports on the mongering life of Col 3 & 4, Which was close to paradise not so long ago. I don't know new or old, management of these MP's have become stringent and hence most of stunners are moving out of MP's. Now its only money greedy clock watchers, who cannot find any other thing are left with these places. They pretend that they could provide good service but they are not allowed to and simply rip off you. SAD but TRUTH.

Somebody mentioned that to workout social contacts, but yet again we cannot reveal our that side of life to every body. Though I like to grab every opportunity, I am very much concerned not to get tagged as " badu karaya"

I have some contacts, unfortunately those who shared them doesn't allowed me to re-share. I feel very very sad about the dryness of the forum, since I gained lots of contacts, insights and precautions from the forum.

Let coming new year bring you Peace and prosperity!

-Amda-

Destiny Child
04-12-13, 06:08
Hello Guys. Was thinking of retiring from this business (though I was never a hard corer in this mongering business). I did it more for fun than need. But its expensive hobby and so many complications. Your health, reputation is at great stake and somewhat a sin too. I sort of had my planned last fling (I will not say I am a totally disciplined person but hope I will be able to somewhat stick to my principal of stopping the play. :P).

Anyway wanted to note you guys about the mishap I had in my last FS. Condom provided by her. Mistake 1. I did not check it. The expiry date and also they may not store it properly (sunlight etc not good) . 2. Let her put it and I think she put it too tight (without a bit of a slack in the front). 3. She applied cream. Which may not be good. So the thing I never thought happens happened and saw it only after finishing the act; that it was totally split and part of it inside her :(. Ofcourse she was panicking. She washed inside and thought its alright. However I was not happy. I did not want to make any girl pregnant. And it was like having a Bare Bone FS. Which is not a good idea at all. Anyway I went out and bought her a morning after pill. (called positive 1). Guys I think its best you carry your own new condom and also put it yourself properly (refer sites for guidelines). And for some unfortunate reason you get sperm is inside her. Please go and by a morning after pill its there in pharmacies. These girls are not aware about those things. Also educate them about proper use of condoms. As a social service.

All the Best

DC

Ricardino12
04-12-13, 06:37
DC, condoms breaking can happen when the condoms are not put properly or as you sed is expired. I have known it happen to many including me. But not a big deal. Always good to take your own condoms or check condoms properly before starting the session. Everything has its risk. So can't be helped. How old this this gal. MP gal or a FL you know?

Hello Guys. Was thinking of retiring from this business (though I was never a hard corer in this mongering business). I did it more for fun than need. But its expensive hobby and so many complications. Your health, reputation is at great stake and somewhat a sin too. I sort of had my planned last fling (I will not say I am a totally disciplined person but hope I will be able to somewhat stick to my principal of stopping the play. :P).

Anyway wanted to note you guys about the mishap I had in my last FS. Condom provided by her. Mistake 1. I did not check it. The expiry date and also they may not store it properly (sunlight etc not good).2. Let her put it and I think she put it too tight (without a bit of a slack in the front).3. She applied cream. Which may not be good. So the thing I never thought happens happened and saw it only after finishing the act; that it was totally split and part of it inside her. Ofcourse she was panicking. She washed inside and thought its alright. However I was not happy. I did not want to make any girl pregnant. And it was like having a Bare Bone FS. Which is not a good idea at all. Anyway I went out and bought her a morning after pill. (called positive 1). Guys I think its best you carry your own new condom and also put it yourself properly (refer sites for guidelines). And for some unfortunate reason you get sperm is inside her. Please go and by a morning after pill its there in pharmacies. These girls are not aware about those things. Also educate them about proper use of condoms. As a social service.

All the Best

DC

Jfera
04-12-13, 07:13
Had a good experience at a place in Central Colombo. Hot girl. Professional. HJ with full access.

Since places are being raided I will not disclose any more detail here. Anybody wants to know, PM me.

Sidos
04-12-13, 10:30
Hi. I am looking for a sri lankan model for a night. Money not issue. Pm me.

Even a ukraine or Russian will do. Pm me.

Venue: top 5 star hotel.

Sidos
04-12-13, 10:41
Hi where is this JG in mount lavinia.

And where is orchid executice?

This is the first time I am coming to colombo.

SkyBlue,

There are several MPs in town which have BW. (Note the missing B for beautiful.). But I cannot assure you of the quality or about the service. If you are used to monger in any SEA countries don't expect the mongering scene to be even 1% of that in SL. That said, there are several MPs with BWs:

1. JG in Mount Lavinia.

2. Wasana Spa in Colombo 2. There's a couple of BBW but they are younger than 45.

3. Orchid Executive. Col 3.

Hope this helps.

NP

RitigalaJ
04-12-13, 14:45

Anyway wanted to note you guys about the mishap I had in my last FS. Condom provided by her. Mistake 1. I did not check it. The expiry date and also they may not store it properly (sunlight etc not good).2. Let her put it and I think she put it too tight (without a bit of a slack in the front).3. She applied cream. Which may not be good. So the thing I never thought happens happened and saw it only after finishing the act; that it was totally split and part of it inside her. Ofcourse she was panicking. She washed inside and thought its alright. However I was not happy. I did not want to make any girl pregnant. And it was like having a Bare Bone FS. Which is not a good idea at all. Anyway I went out and bought her a morning after pill. (called positive 1). Guys I think its best you carry your own new condom and also put it yourself properly (refer sites for guidelines). And for some unfortunate reason you get sperm is inside her. Please go and by a morning after pill its there in pharmacies. These girls are not aware about those things. Also educate them about proper use of condoms. As a social service.

All the Best

DCSorry to hear about this. We are dwindling in number.

One of my known FLs were reported to the police and they have arrested her. When I went to her place today, the manager explained everything. I felt so bad. I sincerely hope that it was not through this forum.

Today was a very bad day for mongering. Everyone is away. Today and tomorrow will be so bad.

Acne Lanka
04-12-13, 18:13
No body in the forum has talked about this joint: see the youtube video from HIru TV news http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WfQoNftwvG0

NoughtT40
04-12-13, 18:25
Good on you DC. In fact hope you can keep it up. I too have been feeling the since all this madness of LE broke out. In a way it's turning out to be a blessing in disguise. Quite a bit of money saved this last few weeks. Else a minimum of two visits to JH month Around 30k saved plus a few here and there all in all about 50k a month in savings. Plus the worry of LE, STDs etc. Kinda trying not to go after it. If it happens it happens else get on with life.

Till then be safe.

Sorry to hear about this. We are dwindling in number.

One of my known FLs were reported to the police and they have arrested her. When I went to her place today, the manager explained everything. I felt so bad. I sincerely hope that it was not through this forum.

Today was a very bad day for mongering. Everyone is away. Today and tomorrow will be so bad.

RitigalaJ
04-12-13, 18:27

Venue: top 5 star hotel.You need to get a membership to activate PM matey.

Ricardino12
04-12-13, 18:42
You don't seem to have pm facility. Get a paid membership and get it activated as Ritigala has pointed out.

Venue: top 5 star hotel.

Sidos
04-12-13, 19:56
Its been long since I paid. Don't know why I haven't got the membership.

You need to get a membership to activate PM matey.

Koththumee
04-13-13, 03:25
No body in the forum has talked about this joint: see the youtube video from HIru TV news.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WfQoNftwvG0I think I recogdniz the voice. This is famous Ann. And this news is old machan 2 months back, may be.

Safe happer monger.

KM

Neil Patrick
04-13-13, 04:07

All the Best

DCHi DC,

It's really sad to hear that you are retiring. You've been always a great member who added lot of value to Colombo forum and not any BS. All the best buddy. You will be missed.

NP

Ricardino12
04-13-13, 06:21
Damn everything is going down now, hope with the casino they bring it legal to the same area.

No body in the forum has talked about this joint: see the youtube video from HIru TV news.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WfQoNftwvG0

Sidos
04-13-13, 06:55

Venue: top 5 star hotel.I am a subscribed member now.

NoughtT40
04-13-13, 08:39
It's really sad seeing the so called media trying to moral police this country. It's cunts like this that are the root cause of extremism. Why ruin someone's life by blindly exposing girls on film.

Klicka
04-13-13, 08:55
You need to get a membership to activate PM matey.Hey bro, I'm new to this forum. Can you please advise me on how to activate the PM facility step by step (briefly)

===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-subscriptions.php?

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

Malli Chutty
04-13-13, 09:22
No. That "Nation Crown". There are two. Old & new oneThe old one at crown road.

RitigalaJ
04-13-13, 13:36

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WfQoNftwvG0Our forum may be dead, but its business as usual for those doing this. I did not see anyone worth paying 25k for in that group. Up and coming actresses usually only charge about 10-15k, this was a rip off in a grander scale. Got to admire their ingenuity though. Thanks for sharing Acne. I did not know about this place.

Ricardino12
04-14-13, 04:54
I was actually thinking the same 25K must be for all three gals for a whole night? I am on the look out for a upcoming actress at the rate of 10-15K for 2 hours. But has to be good both in looks and service. If any one knows, please let me know.

Our forum may be dead, but its business as usual for those doing this. I did not see anyone worth paying 25k for in that group. Up and coming actresses usually only charge about 10-15k, this was a rip off in a grander scale. Got to admire their ingenuity though. Thanks for sharing Acne. I did not know about this place.

Speedy Max
04-14-13, 08:34
Need help from you kind unselfish folks. Can you pl let me know in which MPs you find young beautiful girls. Not concerned about the services they provide. But young and beautiful. Pl try to be clear as possible about the MPs and their locations so that I wouldn't have to hack my brains trying to decode them. Also has anyone being to Bombay palace Karoake? Hows the action there? Wish all you folks a happy newyear not forgetting your juniors!

NeuMax
04-14-13, 14:51
Guys,

Is Evonne still around?

I think I have a thing for her.

Cycoxt
04-14-13, 16:07
Anyone know the good badu port in Colombo please PM me.

Sidos
04-14-13, 19:51
Guys,

Any reviews about the best Karaoke bars in colombo and which has the best chick for a VIP room sex?

Sidos.

Jfera
04-15-13, 04:04
need help from you kind unselfish folks. can you pl let me know in which mps you find young beautiful girls. not concerned about the services they provide. but young and beautiful. pl try to be clear as possible about the mps and their locations so that i wouldn't have to hack my brains trying to decode them. also has anyone being to bombay palace karoake? hows the action there? wish all you folks a happy newyear not forgetting your juniors!don't think it's wise to give clear directions in the open. you should activate pm and ask guys to send you details in private.

happy new year to you too. and you.

Jay Dee
04-15-13, 05:58
This is a really sad sad situation, Basically only the Politically influenced can have these services delivered right to their homes, we poor buggers have to wank in the toilets to satisfy ourselves or run the risk of getting caught in these raids as well, The girls too if they have the correct contacts can escape. Prostitution has been around from the start of civilization, but it is these self righteous buggers that just want to use this to further up their career. This is one of the reasons I do not post as even a slight slip can point the LE.

Wish you guys a Happy Sinhala and Tamil New Year.

Jay Dee.

Godiwa
04-15-13, 06:35
Visited SH last week and found out only 2 thai girls are there and its already book. Only sri lankan available. Then thought of trying flower mansion place but seems to be no thai at there at all.

Finally wanted to try my usual place "HealthHand"atCrown road. Most of the girls were taken. 1 was available.

A black little chubby girl came in. Asked few questions if I was a regular or new. Since I'm a regular asked who has taken before.

Her massage was excellent. Gave a good relaxation massage. Pollite girl, talked very well. Said she is from the place where "Nation Crown" had this time.

End of the massage asked weather in need HJ. I happily said yes. Approached junior with a good care. While massaging junior started nipple kissing which I didn't expect. Did lots of kissing. She had a good GFE. Allowed upper and lower access. Had nice, big, firm boobs. Little fat in tummy. And juicy hole.

She didn't ask for a tip but I gave 0. 5k since didn't want to spoil her giving too much.

Girl: Not a beauty queen, black, little bit chubby, big boobs (34) , (will not be everyones cup of tea)

Will retrun again. Since its my usual place. Wants to try other new girls also. Because all the old crew had left.

Regards.

ChuttyIs this the new place close to the junction or the old healthhand down the lane?

Malli Chutty
04-15-13, 16:37
Is this the new place close to the junction or the old healthhand down the lane?It's the old one down the lane!

Malli Chutty
04-15-13, 16:39
Wish you all my friendly mongers a happy sinhala and tamil new year!

Continue your mongering & Stay Safe!

Marsh123
04-15-13, 20:16
Nowadays you don't get the VIP room stuff. Not any more due to LE action. Some places (two which had a good deal going) for sure have done away with VIP rooms. On place in Col 5 on havelock road has cameras fitted for all the VIP rooms! So they have you on tape! Others have it near the cashier. So you are on tape anyway. Its bloody frustrating but true! Getting sick and tired of this type of clamp down. Even a MP visit now is quite a risk. Heard that more LE is to follow.

Safe mongering

Guys,

Any reviews about the best Karaoke bars in colombo and which has the best chick for a VIP room sex?

Sidos.

Destiny Child
04-16-13, 08:32
Dear All thanks for your nice comments. Appreciated. Though I am trying to retire. I will be keeping an eye on the forum :P and comment if there is a necessity. Best Regards - DC

Otuwa Dot Com
04-16-13, 15:58
Guys,

A very happy Sinhala New Year to all!

I came across a contact of a lady who claims to be a divorcee in need of financial assistance. This has been posted in several forums. Therefore I don't see any harm in talking about it.

Since it is not selling sex, LE cannot do anything about it. A nice new tactic by an FL. Unless its a genuine case, of course!

Hooboy
04-16-13, 16:42
Too bloody true! Best to share detailed info through the PM facility while only stating that you have news on MPs, FLs etc on the open forum to which others can respond privately. Unfortunately nothing much to share these days privately or otherwise!

This is a really sad sad situation, Basically only the Politically influenced can have these services delivered right to their homes, we poor buggers have to wank in the toilets to satisfy ourselves or run the risk of getting caught in these raids as well, The girls too if they have the correct contacts can escape. Prostitution has been around from the start of civilization, but it is these self righteous buggers that just want to use this to further up their career. This is one of the reasons I do not post as even a slight slip can point the LE.

Wish you guys a Happy Sinhala and Tamil New Year.

Jay Dee.

RitigalaJ
04-16-13, 16:59
need help from you kind unselfish folks. can you pl let me know in which mps you find young beautiful girls. not concerned about the services they provide. but young and beautiful. pl try to be clear as possible about the mps and their locations so that i wouldn't have to hack my brains trying to decode them. also has anyone being to bombay palace karoake? hows the action there? wish all you folks a happy newyear not forgetting your juniors!take the hit ad and go visit. almost all places have young and beautiful lasses. and you get all the info you need in that.

Alistarsa
04-18-13, 04:00
Happy new year to all of you.

Guys, I thought of visiting Anderson Road place (Seven Moons). Searched the forum but didn't find much about it. Could anyone tell me about the place? Please PM me, because open forum seems a bit dangerous now.

Gonas
04-18-13, 09:17
Anyone knows if this is now back. I miss my regular.

Ravind
04-18-13, 10:52
Today I visited this Spa in Kandy which is located in Ann. Te. There were three girls available and was this small young tan village girl and I took her. The usual shower and then on the bed she asked to me Wear a shorts. She gave me a good massage and then proceeded to do the balls massage Which is really good. She then gave me a BJ and feelings msg. Overall worth the money and great steamy BJ.

Damage- 1k entrance

Tip- 1 K.

Body. 6/10.

Boobs. 8/10.

Attitude-7/10Can you give me the details about the location of the place?

StokeBoy
04-18-13, 16:47

Regards.

ChuttyI am back in Sri Lanka after few years. All the places have changed, need some updates. Does the Nirowin MP at Colombo 3 still open? Recently I saw some construction going on near that. Is the Sun Hill hotel in col 3 active? Where is this crown road? Whats this SH that every1 talk about?

Neil Patrick
04-19-13, 03:56
Bro please clear your inbox.

NP

Arizonalk
04-19-13, 05:30
Hi,

One of my friend told me that many Maldivian chicks are available in Colombo, that some one can hookup with them easily if you have the right contacts and the best part of it was it's not for money, but for pleasure. Appreciate your advise to get friendly with these girls and places, tactics, choices, etc where we can meet them.

Thanks

Godiwa
04-19-13, 06:39
Noticed new piped music speakers in the rooms with two different colour wires going in to them. One is for the speaker, other for the camera. The speaker is directed down on to the bed. More confirmaton is that when I tried to access the girls assets she changed the side and turned her back to the speaker / camera. Allowed access so that it could not be seen from the direction of the speaker. Fellow monger, please be aware of this. Good luck. BTW the girl is the oldest and dark one of the selection.

Fun Boy 76
04-19-13, 10:54
I just back to my home after 10 days mongering ventures in Malaysia and Singapore.

I will update my experience in detail in the particular forums.

I would like to thank my buddy Niel Patrick for his excellent reports in KL forum, those reports were very much helpful during my time in KL.

Guys, Geylang almost come down and the quality and quantity of the girls are drastically down. The police CCTV cams are in the operation in the ally ways where most of Indian, Srilankan, Bangladeshi girls were flooded some time back.

Any how, guys Malaysia is cheaper than Singapore. You better try if any body intended.

Mongoosa
04-19-13, 12:25
Noticed new piped music speakers in the rooms with two different colour wires going in to them. One is for the speaker, other for the camera. The speaker is directed down on to the bed. More confirmaton is that when I tried to access the girls assets she changed the side and turned her back to the speaker / camera. Allowed access so that it could not be seen from the direction of the speaker. Fellow monger, please be aware of this. Good luck. BTW the girl is the oldest and dark one of the selection.To add to it, be careful when the provider gives you access under the clothes and refuses to take the assets out. If someone can let you touch their assets letting them see is no big deal. They may be scared of getting caught on camera.

It is a good idea to always check the camera threat before action. Experienced guys could give some tips on how to detect.

Mongoosa
04-19-13, 12:28
Went to Healthy Hand place and all the talents were busy at that time and I was asked to wait 30 mins. I didn't want to stay. The Doctor guy asked whether he could set me up in the 'Medical Center' place near the Blessings hospital which is one of their branches. Does anybody know this 'Medical Center' place?

Malli Chutty
04-19-13, 13:37
I am back in Sri Lanka after few years. All the places have changed, need some updates. Does the Nirowin MP at Colombo 3 still open? Recently I saw some construction going on near that. Is the Sun Hill hotel in col 3 active? Where is this crown road? Whats this SH that every1 talk about?Nirovin is nt operatinal now.

SH is operational but only 2 thai girls available rest are Local.

StokeBoy
04-19-13, 17:10
Nirovin is nt operatinal now.

SH is operational but only 2 thai girls available rest are Local.Is it the sun hill hotel that you refer to as SH?

Dinukw
04-19-13, 18:37
The old one at crown road.Where is Crown Road?

Please give a hint.

RitigalaJ
04-20-13, 03:50
To add to it, be careful when the provider gives you access under the clothes and refuses to take the assets out. If someone can let you touch their assets letting them see is no big deal. They may be scared of getting caught on camera.

It is a good idea to always check the camera threat before action. Experienced guys could give some tips on how to detect.Machang, with the tech available today, chances are that we won't be able to detect most cameras at all. There are high res security cameras that are so small and can be snuck inside a very small space. Whilst a speaker may not be the ideal place, if it has openings apart from the wire mesh, be cautious. Aside from wires, if there is a monitor somewhere that you can see, it's most probably for a cam. I came across two places with in room speakers and monitors recently. One at Battaramulla and another at Dehiwela.

Devices that are directed at the bed, blinking LED lights, small antennas and multiple wires may be indicative of cameras.

Best is to be very careful.

Coconuti
04-20-13, 05:35
Dear Marsh,

What's the name of the girl please.

Thanks.

Hi,

Threw caution to the winds about LE action and visited JH on Friday night as temptation took the better of me. Took No. 2 and was quite a gem, sexy but with an attitude. Spoke very minimally and acted as if she was doing me a huge favour but took care to do very professional massage so I couldn't really say anything. Examained me very clinically to see if I was clean etc. But in the end yielded. Totally. Once finished I was ready to leave I made a statement "You don't like me do You? To which she reacted and said a big NOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Started hugging and not allowing me to go? Weird! Anyway a gem and worth a go. You can just ignore and live with her atittude. BTW funnily I just walked on the spur without an appoitment in at least 5 of them were available ona late Fri night which is unusual. Are mongers avoiding! Take care guys!

Someone had written about moible ones. Be careful. They are a total ripoff. Those gals are a writeoff too no better than picking up from the street and they finish like in 10 minutes! Looks are deceptive as performance is very poor! Better direct contacts and negotiate with the person direct.

Neil Patrick
04-20-13, 14:44
I just back to my home after 10 days mongering ventures in Malaysia and Singapore.

I would like to thank my buddy Niel Patrick for his excellent reports in KL forum, those reports were very much helpful during my time in KL.I'm glad that you found the reports helpful. Hope you had some good fun there. Damn I miss KL.

Neil Patrick
04-20-13, 14:46
Hi,

One of my friend told me that many Maldivian chicks are available in Colombo, that some one can hookup with them easily if you have the right contacts and the best part of it was it's not for money, but for pleasure. Appreciate your advise to get friendly with these girls and places, tactics, choices, etc where we can meet them.

ThanksBro,

Be careful and make sure that they are original Maldivian. I was cheated once and I was told that a girl was Maldivian. She spoke good English and not a word of Sinhala. One day another girl at the same place laughed at me and told me that she's 100% SL and the operator used to trick people and sell her for a premium. So just make sure that you are not fooled.

NP

Arizonalk
04-20-13, 16:09
I wanted to kill some time this morning and paid a visit to JayKon placeatCrown Road. Paid 1000 to doc / reception guy then directed to masseurs room. Selected a dark girl San*ni from Chilaw. Heard Asha has left in last Dec, married living happily with child. Folks said.

Got a room in the ground floor with attached bathroom. Basic. She was friendly. But lacks of talents in massaging. After the massage asked from me whether you wish to take HJ. Allowed to touch / squeez / lick top. Bottom part touch from outside only. She had a hard time since I took 20-30 mins to cum. However I had the chance to squeez her but and touch her juicy hole due to my delay. She was so tired. I felt sorry for Poor girl. Wasn't a clock watcher that I liked.

During our chit chat I heard something very strange which most of our friends would like to try. Sorry I Cannot share more details in open forum. Will share with trusted senior mongers.

Body: 6/10.

Access: 5/10.

Attitude: 7/10.

WIR: Yes to try a different talent.

All the very best!

Cheers!

Arizonalk

Arizonalk
04-20-13, 16:11
Dear NP,

Thank you very much for opening my eyes which I wasn't thought of.

Cheers!

Arizonalk.

Bro,

Be careful and make sure that they are original Maldivian. I was cheated once and I was told that a girl was Maldivian. She spoke good English and not a word of Sinhala. One day another girl at the same place laughed at me and told me that she's 100% SL and the operator used to trick people and sell her for a premium. So just make sure that you are not fooled.

NP

SameExxx
04-21-13, 05:47
Yesterday I went for my second visit this newly open spa at above mentioned place. It is advertised in "Lankadeepa classified" for new girls. There is a lady doctor to write your name and address and the entrance is 1000 for oil and 1200 for lotion. I opt the second. Bathrooms and the place is clean since it is a newly build place. But no doors only green curtains.

There are few good looking girls but I got little MILF type girl name satellite since others were busy. She said she is from down south. First visit my request for extras were kindly rejected and promised for next time (But she accidentally allowed touching her boobs while massaging my hand). Got her number and Gave 200 tip and left.

Yesterday I got lucky. I made an appointment around 4 with the same satellite and she gave me a great HJ with lots of oil and upper access. And at the end she kissed my nipples and ears as it was really pleasurable. I gave her 500 tip. I asked her if she is willing to come out but she said she works all 7 days of the week. Anyhow I strongly believe she is willing.

Damage- 1000.

Tip- 500.

Body- 7/10.

Color. Tan.

Boobs. 9/10.

GFE. 8/10.

WR. Yes.

Place. Very clean

StokeBoy
04-21-13, 14:53
Hi guys,

Today I went to this hotel mp near bambalapitiya train station. Went near the small counter to pay. That guy spoke in English even if I talked in Sinhala. He talks in Sinhala to others other than me. LOL. He quoted 3000 lkr for locals. I said too much I have been here before (lies) and it wasn't that much. He was like its been 3000 entry for years now. What the hell I was thinking with my balls, so I paid the 3000 and went up stairs with that receipt. I wasn't even given a selection also. A a 40 yr old dark shaggy girl started doing the massage. She massaged my bum but not the junior. While she was massaging my bum she called another old woman and she came and showed her how to massage my leg. Both the woman were massaging my legs while my butt naked ass was infont of thm for about 5 min. That was funny.

I was quoted 2000 for HJ. It came down to 1000 and to 700 lkr but without touching. Actually I really didn't want to touch her. If she was to be naked junior would have gone down, luckily she didn't. LOL.

I didn't take the HJ finally.

Look : 2/10.

Place : 7/10.

Damage : 3000 lkr too much

Acne Lanka
04-21-13, 18:31
It's very sad to see that no body is contributing to the forum now. There has being many MPs opened recently and no body is willing to contribute any information regarding those. Either mongers are afraid of sharing or nobody want to try new place.

Since, I have very limited time over last few months and it's very difficult me to explore a new place unless it's has real value.

If you go through weekend newspapers over last few weeks you can find more than 20 MPs opened recently and never talked here.

Most of the members are talking about only few MPs which everybody knows. This might be due to recent LE activities.

Candy Maan
04-21-13, 20:45
Hi all,

If someone can fix me up with a supplier, much appreciated. Preferably for 5k to 10k range. Please PM me.

CM

NoughtT40
04-21-13, 21:26
This is an old post and before hell broke lose. It actually did go crazy around the 3rd week of March.

Dear Marsh,

What's the name of the girl please.

Thanks.

Koththumee
04-22-13, 00:47
Is niro operation, any monger visited?

Speedy Max
04-22-13, 04:21
Yesterday I went for my second visit this newly open spa at above mentioned place. It is advertised in "Lankadeepa classified" for new girls. There is a lady doctor to write your name and address and the entrance is 1000 for oil and 1200 for lotion. I opt the second. Bathrooms and the place is clean since it is a newly build place. But no doors only green curtains.

There are few good looking girls but I got little MILF type girl name satellite since others were busy. She said she is from down south. First visit my request for extras were kindly rejected and promised for next time (But she accidentally allowed touching her boobs while massaging my hand). Got her number and Gave 200 tip and left.

Yesterday I got lucky. I made an appointment around 4 with the same satellite and she gave me a great HJ with lots of oil and upper access. And at the end she kissed my nipples and ears as it was really pleasurable. I gave her 500 tip. I asked her if she is willing to come out but she said she works all 7 days of the week. Anyhow I strongly believe she is willing.

Damage- 1000.

Tip- 500.

Body- 7/10.

Color. Tan.

Boobs. 9/10.

GFE. 8/10.

WR. Yes.

Place. Very cleanCan't you be more specific about the location?

Mongoosa
04-22-13, 04:28
Guys,

I saw a board saying that the above place which is next to the fish stall is letting rooms. Any info about the other facilities?

AshDj
04-22-13, 12:58
Hello guys,

I am new to comer and I like to have some good escort contacts local or foreign. Please PM some good contacts around 8k to 10k.

Thank you.

JayaSen
04-22-13, 18:17
can't you be more specific about the location?this was on the papers a week ago after the le.

JayaSen
04-22-13, 18:22
M-the-'s massage is very bad. She does only apply cream all over the body. That is also in 15 mts.

SameExxx
04-23-13, 05:26
can't you be more specific about the location?it's between "church_of_our_lady_of_assumption" and "$ampath_bank" in colombo road opposite to river side.

Speedy Max
04-23-13, 07:38
It's between "Church_of_Our_Lady_of_Assumption" and "$ampath_Bank" in colombo road opposite to river side.Whats the city? As you say it's on Colombo road, it can't be in Colombo.

Ricardino12
04-23-13, 09:14
No they are shut and no more MP or even the old MP buidling is not there.

Is niro operation, any monger visited?

Malli Chutty
04-23-13, 09:42
It's very sad to see that no body is contributing to the forum now. There has being many MPs opened recently and no body is willing to contribute any information regarding those. Either mongers are afraid of sharing or nobody want to try new place.

Since, I have very limited time over last few months and it's very difficult me to explore a new place unless it's has real value.

If you go through weekend newspapers over last few weeks you can find more than 20 MPs opened recently and never talked here.

Most of the members are talking about only few MPs which everybody knows. This might be due to recent LE activities.I think its due to LE action all things have gone down.

I also saw some new ads but due to my busy schedule couldn't visit them.

Its good if any monger who had visited the new places can share details.

Chutty

Mongoosa
04-23-13, 12:07
Went to this place today and asked for the girl recommended by MC. Since I was told that she was just taken by somebody, I was led to the lineup. Selected a talent called S. She is petite, fair and good looking. Should be in her late 20s. Opted for a soft massage and ended with HJ with top access. She was pumping my backdoor while doing HJ which felt great. Got a lot of kisses and cuddles and she was very friendly. When I asked whether she also feels horny when treating her clients while playing with her nipples, she said that is used to it and does not feel anything. That was a bit of turnoff for me.

Damage: 1000+500.

Further details can be shared to seniors via PM.

Speedy Max
04-23-13, 15:35
Went to this place today and asked for the girl recommended by MC. Since I was told that she was just taken by somebody, I was led to the lineup. Selected a talent called S. She is petite, fair and good looking. Should be in her late 20s. Opted for a soft massage and ended with HJ with top access. She was pumping my backdoor while doing HJ which felt great. Got a lot of kisses and cuddles and she was very friendly. When I asked whether she also feels horny when treating her clients while playing with her nipples, she said that is used to it and does not feel anything. That was a bit of turnoff for me.

Further details can be shared to seniors via PM.Is this the MP near blessings hospitals?

RitigalaJ
04-23-13, 15:58
whats the city? as you say it's on colombo road, it can't be in colombo.i think he refers to the river which gives water to a famous local soft drink brand.

SameExxx
04-23-13, 16:50
whats the city? as you say it's on colombo road, it can't be in colombo.dude, it was given in the title.

h@nw311 == hanwella

StokeBoy
04-23-13, 17:00

Further details can be shared to seniors via PM.Can anybody give a clue where to find this place? Tried searching everywhere but couldn't.

Ricardino12
04-23-13, 19:52
Why has this forum become like a puzzle place. Guys its insane. Just don't post here if the location is that confidential.

I think he refers to the river which gives water to a famous local soft drink brand.

Speedy Max
04-24-13, 02:44
I think he refers to the river which gives water to a famous local soft drink brand.Thanks mate.

Malkumaraya
04-24-13, 03:55
Machang, with the tech available today, chances are that we won't be able to detect most cameras at all. There are high res security cameras that are so small and can be snuck inside a very small space. Whilst a speaker may not be the ideal place, if it has openings apart from the wire mesh, be cautious. Aside from wires, if there is a monitor somewhere that you can see, it's most probably for a cam. I came across two places with in room speakers and monitors recently. One at Battaramulla and another at Dehiwela.

Devices that are directed at the bed, blinking LED lights, small antennas and multiple wires may be indicative of cameras.

Best is to be very careful.I'm new here. When ever I get some place I like, there comes the problems. STDs. CSmeras. Grrrrrr.

Malkumaraya
04-24-13, 05:08
Hey guys. Great see this thread. I was looking for this kind of info and rating a long time. For some reason I didn't find this thread this long. Anyways I'm here now and as you know by now I'm new here. I have some questions regarding how this thread works? Why we have Colombo and Colombo[archive]? What does each has? As I go further with you all I'll share my experiences here with valuable rating and contacts!

Enjoy the SEX!

Jfera
04-24-13, 07:00
Why has this forum become like a puzzle place. Guys its insane. Just don't post here if the location is that confidential.Its because LE is active. Its better to have a puzzle and PM for more info that to create situations where places get raided.

Acne Lanka
04-24-13, 10:30
Visited a new MP, it was in week end news paper, Buthgamuwa Road (175 bus route) near the canal bridge, you can see Ayurveda board. Got the number in the board and came back and call the number, the guy said there are 4 girls to select and cost for massage is Rs. 1000. So, went there and doc guy got the number and address, got Rs. 1000 and asked to select a girl, there were only 3 to select, two are very young (but black and thin) and there is a toned lady in early 30's who gave me nice smile, so selected her. Name is PInk* from Ambalangoda, has worked in an Ayurfedic hospital.

Opted for hard massage, she gave an excellent hard massage, all genuine techniques, I closed my eyes and enjoyed. So, didn't worry about extras and whole 1hr spent for the massage, finally she gave nice soft massage to legs and buttock and my junior awaken and she was smiling for it. Then asked whether I need hand shake, I said yes, and she was really good in HJ too, gave unhurried massage, never removed any of her clothes, then I raised her blouse and nice boob taken out and sucked a bit and I over stayed another 10-15 minutes, finally I said without sex, I can't errect, then she smilled and said can't do it there, I said okey and gave the tip of Rs / 500 and left.

Girl: 5/10, not a stunner, but curvy figure, early 30 es,

Place: 5/10, not descrete, everybody sees you, no bed sheets, bathroom okey.

Will I return: NO,

Damage: Rs. 1000 + 500 (tip)

If you are looking for good hard massage, this is a good place.

Ricardino12
04-24-13, 10:53
Well the LEs are smarter than most mongers. So what I said was it makes no sense to use puzzles as they can solve it faster.

Its because LE is active. Its better to have a puzzle and PM for more info that to create situations where places get raided.

Cianu1
04-24-13, 10:56
Can anybody give a clue where to find this place? Tried searching everywhere but couldn't.On the Kirula Road, you find a sub road call Jayakontha, walk on it till you find the place, you have parking too.

RitigalaJ
04-24-13, 14:19
Why has this forum become like a puzzle place. Guys its insane. Just don't post here if the location is that confidential.I actually don't post anymore Machan. Not when I have FS. Two known girls arrested so far this year. I tend to be more careful now.

BTW, I like puzzles.

RitigalaJ
04-24-13, 14:38
so i went to one of my regular mp's. called the therapist before and arranged the time. i went on time and was shown to the room. got a big hug. she had not given me such a special treatment in a long time. felt sad about the other girls who were falling asleep on the sofas outside.

even a girl who disliked me because i did not tip 2k for feeling her assets jumped and i mean jumped at me as soon as i walked in.

had a chat with the caretaker upon departure. seems that there is a general lack of customers now. i told him about the people who were sending business across the galle road to the other newly open spa and the old one. that i think earned me a point or two in his good books.

seems the girls are not earning as much. this is good for us.

happy mongering.

RitigalaJ
04-25-13, 02:39
Well the LEs are smarter than most mongers. So what I said was it makes no sense to use puzzles as they can solve it faster.Each police station has a list of spas operating within their area. They hold regular meetings with spa managers. The no sex policy is enforced through those meetings.

Then there are roving teams that visit spas. Unfortunately, if a girl does a shake to such a person, the police may take the entire spa staff to the station. That is why some spas implement a waiver which customer has to sign indicating that they have voluntarily opted for the special three piece suit treatment.

I would be happier if FS reports are shared but without location or names as those can be done through PM. There is no point in getting people in trouble for trying to earn a living.

Jfera
04-25-13, 03:23
could you please pm me the details of this place?

thanks

so i went to one of my regular mp's. called the therapist before and arranged the time. i went on time and was shown to the room. got a big hug. she had not given me such a special treatment in a long time. felt sad about the other girls who were falling asleep on the sofas outside.

even a girl who disliked me because i did not tip 2k for feeling her assets jumped and i mean jumped at me as soon as i walked in.

had a chat with the caretaker upon departure. seems that there is a general lack of customers now. i told him about the people who were sending business across the galle road to the other newly open spa and the old one. that i think earned me a point or two in his good books.

seems the girls are not earning as much. this is good for us.

happy mongering.

Arizonalk
04-25-13, 06:09
Hi,

I went on the Marine Drive yesterday and while driving that Hima*and boards have been removed and the building seems empty. Is it closed or raided. I know for a fact this was a joint run by a well known politico who was named as govs washing machine. Any idea guys.

Arizonalk

Arizonalk
04-25-13, 06:21
JabberJaw

Please clear your inbox.

Arizonalk

JabberJaw
04-25-13, 07:30
JabberJaw

Please clear your inbox.

ArizonalkInbox is now cleared. Thanks

Klicka
04-25-13, 12:31
I just called a freelancer Thai who offer FS. She asked me to come to "Hotel O" in Col 3.

She said that she will charge 5k for the service as well.

Does anyone what this Hotel O is? If so please provide me the directions.

Thanks

Malkumaraya
04-25-13, 12:44
Each police station has a list of spas operating within their area. They hold regular meetings with spa managers. The no sex policy is enforced through those meetings.

Then there are roving teams that visit spas. Unfortunately, if a girl does a shake to such a person, the police may take the entire spa staff to the station. That is why some spas implement a waiver which customer has to sign indicating that they have voluntarily opted for the special three piece suit treatment.

I would be happier if FS reports are shared but without location or names as those can be done through PM. There is no point in getting people in trouble for trying to earn a living.I'm new here. So I don't have PM. With that being said, there is no way I can get any info about these places / girls. Unless I'm able to guess the given hints right, I can't get to them. At the moment I can't share any contact or info as well. But still I believe you are right. We should not share info about these people where one can directly identify them. So I have to wait till I get PM. But I'm ok with it since it really saves someone else. But please keep writing about your experiences with ratings, so others who can get the info will reach gems.

Acne Lanka
04-25-13, 18:08
I just called a freelancer Thai who offer FS. She asked me to come to "Hotel O" in Col 3.

She said that she will charge 5k for the service as well.

Does anyone what this Hotel O is? If so please provide me the directions.

ThanksNever heard Hotel O.

Have you missed letters?

You better ask from the freelancer herself.

Keep in mind, these foreign chick are high mileage and carry lot of STDs.

Malkumaraya
04-26-13, 04:43
Never heard Hotel O.

Have you missed letters?

You better ask from the freelancer herself.

Keep in mind, these foreign chick are high mileage and carry lot of STDs.Guys,

I think this is (Omega Inn No:324, Galle Road, Colombo 03. T. P: 2582277). I'm sharing this info straight away since it is nothing to do with the hotel. Since you know what it is now, ask her is that the one she referred.

Be safe enjoy the time!

Speedy Max
04-26-13, 06:02
Anyone being to this joint?

Appreciate your output.

Jfera
04-26-13, 08:39
Tried her. She was just as you said. Thanks Mongoosa for sharing.

Further details can be shared to seniors via PM.

Alistarsa
04-27-13, 01:47
Why has this forum become like a puzzle place. Guys its insane. Just don't post here if the location is that confidential.Exactly. As if guys in LE are 5 year olds. I was able to decipher almost all the places, names mentioned here by 2 days reading. If we can decipher, LE can do it too.

Arizonalk
04-27-13, 03:46
Sorry guys I have messed up the two names of same owner. It's Sun*ne on Marine Drive. Heard it's closed for good. And a fellow monger reported may have moved to a different place.

Hi,

I went on the Marine Drive yesterday and while driving that Hima*and boards have been removed and the building seems empty. Is it closed or raided. I know for a fact this was a joint run by a well known politico who was named as govs washing machine. Any idea guys.

Arizonalk

NeuMax
04-27-13, 05:31
Sorry guys I have messed up the two names of same owner. It's Sun*ne on Marine Drive. Heard it's closed for good. And a fellow monger reported may have moved to a different place.They had a notice displayed with the new address. Anyways I couldn't find this new address.

Supunsu
04-27-13, 12:23
Today I went this place. It's kind of a waist of my hopes. No stunners there, just simple looking girls, nothing much to say Acne printed the complete story below. Pick a girl around 28 and the massage was above average. But when it comes to extra it's kind of back me off. So took a shake and came out. The girl was in Lakshmi Garden place some time back.

Visited a new MP, it was in week end news paper, Buthgamuwa Road (175 bus route) near the canal bridge, you can see Ayurveda board. Got the number in the board and came back and call the number, the guy said there are 4 girls to select and cost for massage is Rs. 1000. So, went there and doc guy got the number and address, got Rs. 1000 and asked to select a girl, there were only 3 to select, two are very young (but black and thin) and there is a toned lady in early 30's who gave me nice smile, so selected her. Name is PInk* from Ambalangoda, has worked in an Ayurfedic hospital.

Opted for hard massage, she gave an excellent hard massage, all genuine techniques, I closed my eyes and enjoyed. So, didn't worry about extras and whole 1hr spent for the massage, finally she gave nice soft massage to legs and buttock and my junior awaken and she was smiling for it. Then asked whether I need hand shake, I said yes, and she was really good in HJ too, gave unhurried massage, never removed any of her clothes, then I raised her blouse and nice boob taken out and sucked a bit and I over stayed another 10-15 minutes, finally I said without sex, I can't errect, then she smilled and said can't do it there, I said okey and gave the tip of Rs / 500 and left.

Girl: 5/10, not a stunner, but curvy figure, early 30 es,

Place: 5/10, not descrete, everybody sees you, no bed sheets, bathroom okey.

Will I return: NO,

Damage: Rs. 1000 + 500 (tip)

If you are looking for good hard massage, this is a good place.

Ricardino12
04-27-13, 13:12
LOL. Puzzles are good. But LE's are better puzzle solvers than most mongers in reality. Because its thier job to raid good places. S theyw ill solve it.

I actually don't post anymore Machan. Not when I have FS. Two known girls arrested so far this year. I tend to be more careful now.

BTW, I like puzzles.

Acne Lanka
04-27-13, 15:38
They had a notice displayed with the new address. Anyways I couldn't find this new address.Same owner has other two joints, One is in galle road and name is HIma. Other one is in Mt Lavania and name is Tharu* Inn.

Podi Kolla
04-27-13, 16:25
Hi Friend,

Got the direction from Senior Monger (M) Went to the place 10. 30 AM. Asked for the girl that he told me. Have to wait 5 min. Then directed to the room.

Attach bathroom. Quit dark rooms. And she is brilliant. Opted for hard and soft massage. Gave good hard massage and she know how to arouse a men.

Gave a good GFE. But she don't allow to access bottom part. She is 26 little made and my type.

Body 8/10

Face 9/10.

GFE 10/10.

Cost 1000 +500.

WIR Of course yes.

Acne Lanka
04-27-13, 18:17
Today I went this place. It's kind of a waist of my hopes. No stunners there, just simple looking girls, nothing much to say Acne printed the complete story below. Pick a girl around 28 and the massage was above average. But when it comes to extra it's kind of back me off. So took a shake and came out. The girl was in Lakshmi Garden place some time back.Yes, there are no stunners, nowhere in the post mentioned there are stunners. This place is good for real hard massage, take the old girl (not the young ones)

If you are looking for stunners, there are many MPs around Col3, Col4, Col2, Nugeogda and Mt Lavania to try. Normally girls in MPs around Kollupitiya and Mt Lavania area are better looking than MP girls in other areas. Most of the MPs which operate out of Colombo has girls without any makeups and they don't look stunners at all.

Cianu1
04-27-13, 20:18
today i went this place. it's kind of a waist of my hopes. no stunners there, just simple looking girls, nothing much to say acne printed the complete story below. pick a girl around 28 and the massage was above average. but when it comes to extra it's kind of back me off. so took a shake and came out. the girl was in lakshmi garden place some time back.did you tried pink* as recommended by acne or some other therapist, normally acne's reports are not bad, and give you real pic.

Cianu1
04-27-13, 20:20
Tried her. She was just as you said. Thanks Mongoosa for sharing.Can you recommend a good looking one by name, at least a clue please.

Supunsu
04-28-13, 02:31
Dear Acane,

Yes you are correct. I'm not expecting stunners out of hot areas. I just mentioned the fact. My idea was to pick one of those young and thin girls just for a different experience. Unfortunately the one available was very flat had no curves. So had to pick some one else with tinted hair.

As I mentioned the massage was above average.

I'm not sure whether you have tried the place near Williams grinding. There are very young staff with good attitude and much curvy bodies. I have posted a full report in one of my previous reports.

Thanks for the reply again.

Yes, there are no stunners, nowhere in the post mentioned there are stunners. This place is good for real hard massage, take the old girl (not the young ones)

If you are looking for stunners, there are many MPs around Col3, Col4, Col2, Nugeogda and Mt Lavania to try. Normally girls in MPs around Kollupitiya and Mt Lavania area are better looking than MP girls in other areas. Most of the MPs which operate out of Colombo has girls without any makeups and they don't look stunners at all.

Supunsu
04-28-13, 02:37
hey mate,

actually i wasn't going after acne's girl. just wanted to try different experience with a slim girl.

nothing wrong with acne's info. he has mentioned all correct details as always. he is one of the most realisable guys in here.

thanks

did you tried pink* as recommended by acne or some other therapist, normally acne's reports are not bad, and give you real pic.

Arizonalk
04-28-13, 04:40
Hi,

Was desparate to have a FS session and went to above place Saturday at around 9. 15am. Asked for Tha. Dr dude said she'll get late to come. I called her number and got to know that she'll be there in 15 mins. So I asked Dr dude that I'll have a wash and get ready when she comes, and said I prefer to have the room at the entrance which has an attached bathroom and closed door. He agreed and directed me over there. When I coming out of bathroom Flower is ready to take me. Given a hug and asked her to start with action and then proceed to massage and finally again action for which happily agreed. She did everything I wanted except anal for which I was not prepared and did not asked. And no idea of her preference. I think I was over satisfied with her and came out leaving all my depressions as a fresh man. I rate her body as 9/10, attitude 10/10, access 10/10, not a money greedy one. She's ideal for Softcore lovers and get's horny too. She was just after a bath and felt the freshness was so good. She's not money greedy but have to make sure you will pay right amount to keep her happy too.

BTW while I'm leaving I saw a jeep parked outside and the driver dude was reading a newspaper and watching people who are going in and coming out.

Any how it's a place that's second to none for pleasure.

I reccomend you all to be the first customer of the day to enjoy the freshness.

Cheers!

Arizonalk

Speedy Max
04-28-13, 08:29
Hi,

Was desparate to have a FS session and went to above place Saturday at around 9. 15am. Asked for Tha. Dr dude said she'll get late to come. I called her number and got to know that she'll be there in 15 mins. So I asked Dr dude that I'll have a wash and get ready when she comes, and said I prefer to have the room at the entrance which has an attached bathroom and closed door. He agreed and directed me over there. When I coming out of bathroom Flower is ready to take me. Given a hug and asked her to start with action and then proceed to massage and finally again action for which happily agreed. She did everything I wanted except anal for which I was not prepared and did not asked. And no idea of her preference. I think I was over satisfied with her and came out leaving all my depressions as a fresh man. I rate her body as 9/10, attitude 10/10, access 10/10, not a money greedy one. She's ideal for Softcore lovers and get's horny too. She was just after a bath and felt the freshness was so good. She's not money greedy but have to make sure you will pay right amount to keep her happy too.

BTW while I'm leaving I saw a jeep parked outside and the driver dude was reading a newspaper and watching people who are going in and coming out.

Cheers!

ArizonalkGreat straightforward post by Arizonalk. I didn't have to tear my hair in trying to identify the place. But there are some guys who post fancy stories without giving a clue of the place in question. It's much better to get on with Sunday crossword puzzles than in trying to decode the name of the place. They claim that maintaining secrecy is important. Nonsense! After all we are not talking of locations on uranium enriching facilities but "FUN". My request for my friends is to be clear about the locations than taking us on a wild goose chase.

Order Of 69
04-28-13, 15:12
Hi fellow mongers,

Am returning to mongering after a brief hiatus partly due to work and also due to increased LE action.

Any recommendations of good MPs that are active now and in particular the girls who give good GFE action?

Please PM me. Thanks in advance! .

Cheers,

Order Of 69

JayaSen
04-28-13, 19:10
Hi,

Cheers!

ArizonalkI went there two Saturdays. But ended up with mad. You are lucky.

Jfera
04-29-13, 02:16
Can you recommend a good looking one by name, at least a clue please.If you PM me, I can give you a name.

Supunsu
04-29-13, 03:47
i'm also agree with speedy, it's kind of stupid to hide the info behind riddles while all le knows which mp do what. also they are very good at solving stuff like this unless it covers with some sort if a privilege stuff. i use to speak with mp managers all the time and according to them zonal le knows about each and every mp and their activities. but they are protected because of various reasons.

so for me, trying to be so secret is kind of funny. no offence guys. this is how i feel about this business.

great straightforward post by arizonalk. i didn't have to tear my hair in trying to identify the place. but there are some guys who post fancy stories without giving a clue of the place in question. it's much better to get on with sunday crossword puzzles than in trying to decode the name of the place. they claim that maintaining secrecy is important. nonsense! after all we are not talking of locations on uranium enriching facilities but "fun". my request for my friends is to be clear about the locations than taking us on a wild goose chase.

Amdan7
04-29-13, 05:11
Guys,

I think this is (Omega Inn No:324, Galle Road, Colombo 03. T. P: 2582277). I'm sharing this info straight away since it is nothing to do with the hotel. Since you know what it is now, ask her is that the one she referred.

Be safe enjoy the time!This is not Colombo 03. It is Colombo 06. Omega inn is located near Apico Wellawatta.

324, galle Road, Col 3 should be in between Renuka Hotel and JH. There are no hotels in between these famous hotels.

Cianu1
04-29-13, 05:14
Thank you for the pumping report, after long time report from senior without encryption. Just a hint to preserve these gems for future, how about the tip.

Hi,

Cheers!

Arizonalk

Cianu1
04-29-13, 05:22
If you PM me, I can give you a name.I don't have PM facility, anyway thanks for replying, if you feel uncomfortable to post more info on the open forum, thats OK.

Thank you

===============================================

Hi Cianu1,

Are you suggesting that a sophisticated world traveler such as yourself can not afford a $20 subscription to support this forum and all the work I do to keep it maintained.

A forum subscription is less than 40 cents a week. That's less than the price of a newspaper.

Thanks,

Jackson

Gonas
04-29-13, 08:06
This is not Colombo 03. It is Colombo 06. Omega inn is located near Apico Wellawatta.

324, galle Road, Col 3 should be in between Renuka Hotel and JH. There are no hotels in between these famous hotels.Yes correct. This is in wellawatte, even I was wondering about the address. Omega Inn is no longer operational as far as I know in wellawatte. You can see the building closed for good. Maybe this is somewhere else.

Amdan7
04-29-13, 10:38
Yes correct. This is in wellawatte, even I was wondering about the address. Omega Inn is no longer operational as far as I know in wellawatte. You can see the building closed for good. Maybe this is somewhere else.But a girl answered the given phone number and when I ask is it Omega Inn, she said yes.

Jfera
04-29-13, 10:54
Is JH open again? Anybody went there recently? (please don't disclose any details in open post)

Malkumaraya
04-29-13, 16:30
Yes correct. This is in wellawatte, even I was wondering about the address. Omega Inn is no longer operational as far as I know in wellawatte. You can see the building closed for good. Maybe this is somewhere else.Sorry may be it is in Wallawatte. But I found that on "http://www.sltda.lk/registered_hotels" site which is the tourist board official web site.

The same day I called them to get the rates. Man. Their rates are crazy!

Cheers!

Koththumee
04-30-13, 15:04
No they are shut and no more MP or even the old MP buidling is not there.I just posted because some 1 has posted about niro. Thats why. Thanks dr.

KM

IGoWm42
04-30-13, 19:46
Hi all,

Sat morning I called wellawatte madam and she told to come at 11 exactly and the guy messaged me the address. Some apartment. I went 15mins early and called that guy. He came and took me to the flat and he was around 50+. And old building. His flat was dirty and bedroom was ok. Even they have massage setup there. He told they gave add as massage at your place and get customers here. Also he told the lady will send girls here. Later some one knocked the door there comes a MILF. Fair. Nice jugs. Little tummy. She was in t and jeans. But I was promised to get younger ones. I was upset and straight away said no and the guy called tha lady and deal cancelled. There was the twist. He informed the same to MILF also and they talked in local language. And guy told infront of her that she desperately needs money. Even she was good but I was expecting some young girls. Later the MILF told try me. Full satisfaction please. Then guy asked 3k. 1 for place and 2 for MILF. I agreed and gave 1k to him and he left the place. We both went inside and MILF treated me like king. I undressed her. Wow nice melons with nipples. And MILF told she is nurse in some asiri hospital. She gave CBJ and I was out. Later I took her melons in my mouth and almost I was biting. And fingered deeply. Here she goes. My hand was full of juice. We washed and she was too horny. Started miss. Cow. Doggy. After 20 mins. Both were tired and slept chatting. My hand was on her melons all the time. She had coke with her we both finished it. Around 40 mins we took rest. And she started playing with my bro and have nice tit job. And again started and finished in doggy. Had shower and gave 2k to her. She denied to give her number. I was happy and left the place.

Damage 2k lady (age 30) +1k place. Cheapest encounter of mine.

No time limit almost 3hours.

Place is dirty old building and filled with families.

Definately I will visit again.

Hd127Can you PM the contacts?

Twinky
05-01-13, 08:10
In the photo gallery thread a photo was uploaded regarding the recent matured encounter with a lady who is early 40's. She has come from far away from Colombo for some kind work and got involve with me for a mission. Info received from very trusted channel and went to meet her to check whether she is high mileage one. I was told that she is doing this for extra money when ever she gets permitted time out from the family. She said to be having two children and husband also. Looked some what decent and decided to go for it and she does not look like high mileage pros.

She was only available in Colombo yesterday. She supposed to take the bus and go in the late afternoon. Got the number from her and decided to net her in her next visit to Colombo.

Total damage is 5000/=

She got max fun from me and I saw it was real.

She was little fat side.

Nice boobs.

Difficult to get good angle of photos.

Wetting nicely.

Lovely caring of my assets.

Worth the try and why not repeat again!

Novicer
05-01-13, 15:53
This is my new experience. Meet her I ren*a hotel and got maxa. She not pros. My private connection. If you want need my recomadation. Hope to share this only for valid local good contacts.Can you share the contact.

IGoWm42
05-02-13, 06:19
Thanks for the insight mate,

Yeh, that's my bad of mentioning their names directly. I won't be doing that again.

Your discription about M* seems to be tallying with my desire but just curious about T* too. If I'm not asking too much, is she also like M* I mean in appearance, body size, service and ect? (I'm more in to small frame sizes GFE)

Thank you for all the help.Friend please PM me the name of m* and T* and the palce

IGoWm42
05-02-13, 06:47
This one is situated on a main road, but little high from the road level. You can easily decode by converting first letter and last letter into words. At the entrance you see a board mentioning "Open from 8. 45am". Hope now you are clear with the place. There is a famous actress in the same name of the girl. One request, don't post anything that discovers the identity of the girl as she's a gem and deserved to be protected.

Best of luckCan you PM the name of girl and place?

Cianu1
05-02-13, 08:47
Hi,

Cheers!

ArizonalkGood Report, by the way what would be the right amount to pay her after the service.

Jfera
05-02-13, 10:34
Tried out a new place in Wellawatte. Its a branch of an existing MP in Bamba. Found it in Hit Ad and called ahead.

Discrete entrance. Parking inside.

Two girls only. Took M who was more talkative, though the other one looked better.

Opted for a 'feeling massage'. Though she tried hard, it was obvious that this was the first time she did this kind of massage.

HJ with top access only.

Body 6/10.

Face 6/10.

Cost 2000 +1000.

WIR: Probably. To try the other girl, (because the place is very discrete)

Name of Place and Girl: PM me.

Jfera
05-02-13, 10:41
Hi Friend,

Got the direction from Senior Monger (M) Went to the place 10. 30 AM. Asked for the girl that he told me. Have to wait 5 min. Then directed to the room.

Attach bathroom. Quit dark rooms. And she is brilliant. Opted for hard and soft massage. Gave good hard massage and she know how to arouse a men.

Gave a good GFE. But she don't allow to access bottom part. She is 26 little made and my type.

Body 8/10

Face 9/10.

GFE 10/10.

Cost 1000 +500.

WIR Of course yes.Could you please PM details ofthe place and the girl's name?

Thanks

JayaSen
05-02-13, 17:19
Good Report, by the way what would be the right amount to pay her after the service.Nice experiance

AussieGaigin
05-02-13, 20:58
Friend please PM me the name of m* and T* and the palceHey, why don't YOU send a PM to the posters and ask.

You haven't submitted any reports yet, how about exchanging information.

Amdan7
05-03-13, 03:55
Hey, why don't YOU send a PM to the posters and ask.

You haven't submitted any reports yet, how about exchanging information.Yeah. I've got lot out of this forum, and always willing to share. On the other hand, any fool know that information have become scarce. There are few gems still in operation below 5k cost range, but we don't risk ourselves by over exposing those valuables.

After all, we are not here for charity.

Cheers!

Amda

Gonas
05-03-13, 07:49
Went there to the old place as I wanted to see any new comers after the old ones had left. Since it was full I was diverted to the new branch.

Got there and the place is at last of the road and there is some sort of an office which makes it a bit akward to go on a weekday.

Chose one in the name of luck. (convert) must be early 30's and was a mother I think but figure was good. Got a HJ that is all. Was some what friendly but I have seen better in the trade.

The place is new and I don't think you can go beyond what I git because all though there were doors they were in glass and the curtains moveable from outside which was risky. The place was clean and everything was quite new.

WIR maybe later on to try someother and if I only want an average HJ.

Looks 6/10.

Figure 7/10.

I recommend this for any new monger who does not want to be ripped off in his first visit.

Gonas

JRavi472
05-03-13, 09:57
Can you PM the name of girl and place?I am new to this and wanted to get a good experience. Can any one give me good and safe contact. Happy to pay.

Thanks

Jfera
05-03-13, 10:14
Went there to the old place as I wanted to see any new comers after the old ones had left. Since it was full I was diverted to the new branch.

Got there and the place is at last of the road and there is some sort of an office which makes it a bit akward to go on a weekday.

Chose one in the name of luck. (convert) must be early 30's and was a mother I think but figure was good. Got a HJ that is all. Was some what friendly but I have seen better in the trade.

The place is new and I don't think you can go beyond what I git because all though there were doors they were in glass and the curtains moveable from outside which was risky. The place was clean and everything was quite new.

WIR maybe later on to try someother and if I only want an average HJ.

Looks 6/10.

Figure 7/10.

I recommend this for any new monger who does not want to be ripped off in his first visit.

GonasThank you for this info. I was considering trying this out: good to know the pros and cons. I was told that the other place will be shifted to these premises soon.

Neil Patrick
05-03-13, 14:02
Good Report, by the way what would be the right amount to pay her after the service.I've always stuck with 2K. She'll try to get more in a nice way. But she'll be more than happy with 2K. Also don't go less than that because she put some real effort in the service. So we better respect her for that.

IGoWm42
05-03-13, 18:11
Tried this new place. There are 5 girls in operation.

Got one named N*la. Short and thing girl. She is very friendly and got upper and lower access.

HJ was very sensitive. No FS.

Place is good. Parking available. Common bathroom.

Body 8/10.

Face 9/10.

GFE 10/10.

Cost 1000 +500

IGoWm42
05-03-13, 18:18
Tried out a new place in Wellawatte. Its a branch of an existing MP in Bamba. Found it in Hit Ad and called ahead.

Discrete entrance. Parking inside.

Two girls only. Took M who was more talkative, though the other one looked better.

Opted for a 'feeling massage'. Though she tried hard, it was obvious that this was the first time she did this kind of massage.

HJ with top access only.

Body 6/10.

Face 6/10.

Cost 2000 +1000.

WIR: Probably. To try the other girl, (because the place is very discrete)

Name of Place and Girl: PM me.I also went this place. I thing cost of entrance is very high. No FS. Common bathroom.

M* feeling massage is good. Top access given. My rating is...

Body 8/10.

Face 6/10.

GFE 9/10.

Gonas
05-03-13, 19:17
Thank you for this info. I was considering trying this out: good to know the pros and cons. I was told that the other place will be shifted to these premises soon.Or shit. I always liked the other place because it was more discreet. And had parking as well. This place is the same but a bit open and any fellow knows where you are heading to.

Eddboy
05-03-13, 20:20
Thank you for the pumping report, after long time report from senior without encryption. Just a hint to preserve these gems for future, how about the tip.How about buying the membership. Or pay enough to the girls will do better than begging for free info mate. Recommended method. Use enough money to try out places as per the reports published. Will get you laid. If you able to.

Jfera
05-04-13, 04:39
Or shit. I always liked the other place because it was more discreet. And had parking as well. This place is the same but a bit open and any fellow knows where you are heading to.It's info I got from one of the girls. Haven't checked with the desk.

Antonio Kelan
05-04-13, 11:42
Hows this hotel after renovation. Is this girl friendly!

Cheers

Speedy Max
05-04-13, 19:16
Hows this hotel after renovation. Is this girl friendly!

CheersInside the hotel it's beautiful. The floor tiles are exceptional. But for girlfriend matters it's horrible. A couple of weeks ago I had a nasty experience. One of my friends (an American) checked in to the hotel. I was to meet this guy along with two chicks. Our intention was to go out. I went inside along with the two girls and headed straight towards the terrace by the beach. I got the two girls seated and went to the elevator to go to my friend's room. But near the elevator there was this guy dressed in black as if in a funeral parlor. He wanted to know where I was heading. Then I gave my friend's name and room number. Then the jerk wanted to know who the two girls were. I said "our girl friends". Then this fellow says that visitors are not allowed in rooms, and I'd better call my friend and meet him down stairs. This jerk was treating me as if I was a criminal. So I called my friend and went to where the two girls were seated. To my surprise I saw to similar jerks in funeral parlor clothes talking to the two girls. In fact they had wanted to know why we were there. To cut it short, four of us went out as planned. Then later I came to know that a son of a VVIP was celebrating his birthday in the hotel, thus security was tightened. By the way this hotel is owned by the god father of casinos who emphasis that his casinos are "Only for foreigners". In fact locals are not welcome at Kingsbury unless you are a so called VIP. If you are talking of girl friendly star class hotels, Cinnamon Grand is #1.

Saliya
05-05-13, 07:40
Can anyone give me the direction for kirula road (Jayakotana Road) spa? Yesterday I went there, but unable to find the location. How many meters we should walk from Kirula Road?

Mongoosa
05-05-13, 15:35
Hey mate,

Actually I wasn't going after Acne's girl. Just wanted to try different experience with a slim girl.

Nothing wrong with Acne's info. He has mentioned all correct details as always. He is one of the most realisable guys in here.

ThanksTried this place yesterday and took the P girl as advised by Acne. The experience is no different to what Acne has reported. She used very good techniques in massage and it was relaxing. If you need a real hard massage she is the one to look for. Very limited extras and only a HJ with top access is available.

I saw a good looking girl with tinted hair and a very fat girl apart from the 2 skinny girls.

If I return there I will return only for a good hard massage and obviously I'll choose P.

Amdan7
05-06-13, 04:10
Can anyone give me the direction for kirula road (Jayakotana Road) spa? Yesterday I went there, but unable to find the location. How many meters we should walk from Kirula Road?Just on the Chithra lane junction. Right at the middle of Chithra lane and Kirula road bend on Narahenpita side.

Amdan7
05-06-13, 04:15
Tried this new place. There are 5 girls in operation.

Got one named N*la. Short and thing girl. She is very friendly and got upper and lower access.

HJ was very sensitive. No FS.

Place is good. Parking available. Common bathroom.

Body 8/10.

Face 9/10.

GFE 10/10.

Cost 1000 +500Is it Jaykon place or any other place? Is it really "new place"?

Mohan1912
05-06-13, 05:14
In the photo gallery thread a photo was uploaded regarding the recent matured encounter with a lady who is early 40's. She has come from far away from Colombo for some kind work and got involve with me for a mission. Info received from very trusted channel and went to meet her to check whether she is high mileage one. I was told that she is doing this for extra money when ever she gets permitted time out from the family. She said to be having two children and husband also. Looked some what decent and decided to go for it and she does not look like high mileage pros.

She was only available in Colombo yesterday. She supposed to take the bus and go in the late afternoon. Got the number from her and decided to net her in her next visit to Colombo.

Total damage is 5000/=

She got max fun from me and I saw it was real.

She was little fat side.

Nice boobs.

Difficult to get good angle of photos.

Wetting nicely.

Lovely caring of my assets.

Worth the try and why not repeat again!Machan,

Could you share the contact info of her? I will be visiting Colombo next week.

CowboyLk
05-06-13, 05:49
[QUOTE=Arizonalk; 1416257]Hi,

Was desparate to have a FS session and went to above place Saturday at around 9. 15am. Asked for Tha. Dr dude said she'll get late to come. I called her number and got to know that she'll be there in 15 mins. So I asked Dr dude that I'll have a wash and get ready when she comes, and said I prefer to have the room at the entrance which has an attached bathroom and closed door. He agreed and directed me over there. When I coming out of bathroom Flower is ready to take me. Given a hug and asked her to start with action and then proceed to massage and finally again action for which happily agreed. She did everything I wanted except anal for which I was not prepared and did not asked. And no idea of her preference. I think I was over satisfied with her and came out leaving all my depressions as a fresh man. I rate her body as 9/10, attitude 10/10, access 10/10, not a money greedy one. She's ideal for Softcore lovers and get's horny too. She was just after a bath and felt the freshness was so good. She's not money greedy but have to make sure you will pay right amount to keep her happy.

RitigalaJ
05-06-13, 11:20
Some of you may recall my post a few months back about a guy who approached me at a particular lane in Colombo. That day I could not speak with him.

I ran in to him again today. Wearing the same outfit. Black pants and white shirt. Seems locals are 2k and Thai / Chinese are 8k for one hour. He also went on to explain that other things might be possible.

I have seen some of the girls that frequent the place at night. Chances are that they may not be there but after the closure of no. 18 and the limitations at the hill, this was good news. I have not seen this place spoken of here.

This is a free for all. PM me for location. All I ask in return is that someone tests this place out.

Sunilaiya
05-07-13, 04:42
Hit up this place on a holiday in may, seemed to be 2 available. Doctor got my name / address and told me to go upstairs, didn't get to pick, one looked ok but the other not a looker and not pleasant in anyway, the latter came upstairs.

2 rooms with what seems like a private bathroom ends up been a shared between the rooms. Even though there was an old towel covering the bed, old oil from the last massage would get on you so not very clean, there is oil all over / the floor of the room and also the bathroom, so not very pleasant.

Massage was ok, her name was river, about five mins into it the doctor showed up and stayed for about a minute, regular chitchat but she smelled of sweat which was a huge turn off, in the end she said they do not offer any extras and if I wanted to finish off on my own. I just had a wash and came off, was a big waste of time and money as I could have gone to any other known place.

I think others have had better luck here but this is not the place for me.

Place: 4/10 there is plenty of places to park near the location.

Talent:Said 3 available, But 2 when I went.

Assets: No access.

GFE: 2/10 idle chit chat.

HJ: None.

Attitude: 5/10.

Damage: 1k +.2k tip.

WIR: very unlikely.

RitigalaJ
05-07-13, 10:54
One of my favorite places. Called today to make an appointment and was told that their spa is no longer available. Anyone been there recently?

BoyShares
05-07-13, 15:22
Hi there guys, I'm back in the land after some time. Sorry I couldn't appear here as soon as I got back.

Very soon I realized SL is drier than before. But I badly wanted to have some local fun.

So I choose a reliable spot." The English speaking lady" that we all (most) know.

As usual she greeted with her warm hospitality. Upfront I told her straight forward. I want a girl who is very lovable. And.

I want an unrushed service and I want two shots.

She said. Sir all our girls are professionally trained. They will provide you exactly what you want.

Well guys. I don't mind spending money for this kind of assuring service.

Got a tall. Slightly chubby girl. (I got to choose out of two)

She was very friendly. Just to make sure I asked her. What did your madam said.

She replied. Asked to look after you very gently and satisfy you twice.

She first gave me a wash. Bit mechanical. Not natural as the JH chicks.

Then she got me to sit on the bed and started a BBJ.

She was skillful. But the flow of events were not perfectly smooth.

I asked her to play around more. She gave me a stunning ball job. Now that was out of this world. The best part of the whole thing.

Came once. Then I asked for a massage. She gave a pretty ordinary massage.

Then again back to BBJ.

I provided her with some entertainment too.

She was never a clockwatcher. I guess thats the standard of the place.

Had sex and finished off.

Total. 10, 000.

No talks of tips. I too didn't ask.

WIR?. Well. I want some different fun. If I don't find any soon. Then I will.

Dear seniors. Lets start our PMs again.

BoyShares
05-07-13, 15:33
Some of you may recall my post a few months back about a guy who approached me at a particular lane in Colombo. That day I could not speak with him.

I ran in to him again today. Wearing the same outfit. Black pants and white shirt. Seems locals are 2k and Thai / Chinese are 8k for one hour. He also went on to explain that other things might be possible.

I have seen some of the girls that frequent the place at night. Chances are that they may not be there but after the closure of no. 18 and the limitations at the hill, this was good news. I have not seen this place spoken of here.

This is a free for all. PM me for location. All I ask in return is that someone tests this place out.I think I met the same guy. Is it near the Indian place you told here some time back?

Fellow fits in to your description. However he said 3k for locals. I showed interest. He wanted to get in to my car and take me there as he said locals are at a different plc near LP.

I got scared and said I have to go to bank as I don't have enuf money.

He said just 3000 for the plc. 1000 for the girl.

Funny enuf he further said. Those local girls give b2b and full service. LOL he used the exact words.

When I was about to leave. 2 east asian girls came in a three wheeler and went in.

Saliya
05-07-13, 19:14
Just on the Chithra lane junction. Right at the middle of Chithra lane and Kirula road bend on Narahenpita side.Is it face to Kirula Road or Chithra Lane? If we come from Narahenpita Junction in which side it located?

KillMe517
05-07-13, 20:51
I am new to this and wanted to get a good experience. Can any one give me good and safe contact. Happy to pay.

ThanksI am new to this as well. If you got any contact, can you send me as well.

Thanks

KillMe517
05-07-13, 21:26

I would like to thank my buddy Niel Patrick for his excellent reports in KL forum, those reports were very much helpful during my time in KL.

Guys, Geylang almost come down and the quality and quantity of the girls are drastically down. The police CCTV cams are in the operation in the ally ways where most of Indian, Srilankan, Bangladeshi girls were flooded some time back.

Any how, guys Malaysia is cheaper than Singapore. You better try if any body intended.I am heading to Singapore this month. Any advice about geylang?

IGoWm42
05-08-13, 01:15
Is it jaykon place or any other place? Is it really "new place"?This is Crown Road new place.

ShaneMister
05-08-13, 03:08
Wow, local b2b. Did you get his number?

I think I met the same guy. Is it near the Indian place you told here some time back?

Fellow fits in to your description. However he said 3k for locals. I showed interest. He wanted to get in to my car and take me there as he said locals are at a different plc near LP.

Funny enuf he further said. Those local girls give b2b and full service. LOL he used the exact words.

When I was about to leave. 2 east asian girls came in a three wheeler and went in.

BoyShares
05-08-13, 13:30
Wow, local b2b. Did you get his number?No Shane Ill PM you the location.

RitigalaJ
05-08-13, 14:40
I am heading to Singapore this month. Any advice about geylang?Refer the Singapore forum friend. It is most useful.

RitigalaJ
05-08-13, 14:44
I think I met the same guy. Is it near the Indian place you told here some time back?

When I was about to leave. 2 east asian girls came in a three wheeler and went in.Yeah. That's the place. Man if you hang around there at night, you can see lots of babes going inside. And the outfits they wear, simply stunning.

JayaSen
05-08-13, 17:22
This is Crown Road new place.Come on. Go to google map & type jayakonth.

JayaSen
05-08-13, 17:24
Refer the Singapore forum friend. It is most useful.Correct. For best results Singapore forum

Rikiz
05-08-13, 17:58
Hey guys just pm me someone that does FS in kandy I can gv som contacts in colombo in rturn been in kndy for some time nd hdnt had any luck! Wouldn't mind a good FS any where to be honest.

EDITOR's NOTE: Hey Rikiz,

What's with all these partially spelled words?

"gv"
"som"
"rturn"
"nd"
"hdnt"

This forum is not your fucking cellphone.

If you can't be bothered to spell out your words completely, then you can't post in this forum.

Get it?

Thanks,

Jackson

BoyShares
05-09-13, 12:14
Yeah. That's the place. Man if you hang around there at night, you can see lots of babes going inside. And the outfits they wear, simply stunning.Have you seen local babes there? Its a scary place to hang around anyway. You are openly noted. How do you manage to do so?

ShenalDe
05-09-13, 12:32
Hay guys,

I'm new to this site. But I have lot of experience in MPs and stuff. But I like to try out some new places. And also hope to share my recent experiences with you all in future. So if yu know any good MPs (specially B2B) please let me know. And if you guys want any contact details or places please PM me.

Cheers

Ricardino12
05-09-13, 12:38
Went to the MP near Crown Place and as usual doc asked for name and took it down on his paper, after which I saw the selection of girls and then picked a gal called Apra. I saw one other nice girl too who was dark, will pobably take her next time.

The gal I picked was village lassie type but was small made and cute on fairer side, small made fair, small boobs. Friendly. Got a basic hard massage then the went to feeling massage only upper body access and then got HS and came back.

It was a upstairs room, was not bad relatively decent with curtains not much of privacy and no attached bath. Is ground floor better.

I gave 1000+ 500 overall. Okay for the rates and work. But I need FS next time with some other new gal. Pvt me if you know any good girls here.

Gonas
05-09-13, 13:14
Got an urge for some flesh and was on the way passing by so hopped in. It was raining slightly and I was the only customer at that time. I chose one called kan*a, the long veteran called after an indian made car is no longer there it seems, she has married and not working, at least that is what I was told. Anyway she was a typical village lass in looks and good figure specially the melons, on the fair side, did a very good massage and ball stroke as well which was the ideal treatment on a rainyday. I wonder if FS is ever possible over here but never tried.

RitigalaJ
05-09-13, 18:49
Have you seen local babes there? Its a scary place to hang around anyway. You are openly noted. How do you manage to do so?because I go to the dance place above and come out for a break and watch sometimes whilst chatting with the bouncers and the Manager. Local babes are in the dance club and some have been seen going out with clients.

RitigalaJ
05-09-13, 18:52
Correct. For best results Singapore forumYeah. It has helped me in my travels a lot. Not only to find sex which is most important. Even on how to get through airport. Kudos to Jackson and the team for this site.

RitigalaJ
05-09-13, 19:46
I've had about 30 PMs about this dude. Please don't create a stampede. To get to him or for him to notice you, it may be needed that you approach the location slowly. Having two or three dudes turning up at the same time, however unlikely, may scare him off. I just replied ten PMs now. So that's ten persons with the same location info today. Please be cautious.

If he takes you to this other site where locals are which I believe to be closer to the Galle Road. Please let me know the place via PM and the quality.

IGoWm42
05-09-13, 21:24
Last weekend I tried this place. Young girls available here. They had a uniform. No selection.

Got a girl called Mal. Dark one but beauty. Offered hard and feeling massage. Access allowed. No FS.

Damage: 1K +.5K to TIP.

Duration: 1 hour.

Girl face: 8/10.

Body: 8/10.

Service: 8/10.

GFE : 8/10

IGoWm42
05-09-13, 21:38
Has any one visited this place. Share your comments about this place.

MarlonS
05-10-13, 07:40
I've had about 30 PMs about this dude. Please don't create a stampede. To get to him or for him to notice you, it may be needed that you approach the location slowly. Having two or three dudes turning up at the same time, however unlikely, may scare him off. I just replied ten PMs now. So that's ten persons with the same location info today. Please be cautious.

If he takes you to this other site where locals are which I believe to be closer to the Galle Road. Please let me know the place via PM and the quality.I spoke to the pimp you guys are talking about yesterday. He seemed a sort of time a waster to me. He told me that there is thai place very close to where he was standing but did not take me inside saying at that time there was no one free and instead tried to take me to SH. He then told me about local girl place with b2b and all extras. I asked him to take me there and he took me some wiered massage parlours in the vicinity. The local girls were not good and places were dirty so I refused. Then he claimed that the girl I select from one of those dirty place he can bring to a hotel room in the area but then after I select he said I have to wait for about one hour. I was not too happy about waiting and hence I took his telephone number and decided to contact him another time. He could be useful if he can do everything he says. Plus on the more positive side JH is back to normal.

Coconuti
05-10-13, 18:04
Had to get some deciphering help. Thanks Pancha.

Slim, nice firm boobs. However my observation. She's not dark. Not very fair either, and she is friendly but not exactly very gf type. No lower access. Claims to be a virgin.

Place : upper floor common bath, gnd floor attached bath.average, but get people walking / talking by the door curtain. (no door but only a curtain).

Probably my first posting in this forum. After being away for two hectic weeks in India, returned last Sunday. Wanted some action and ran through the papers. On a guess work walked into the place on the Crown Road near the blessing hospital around 1. 00. I could pick and choose but being my first visit to this place opted for someone purely on the looks and preference. Dark sweet innocent looking. Curtained room but attached bath. Mas. Was average, enjoyable but when it came to unloading time access to top was granted. Real hard petite boobies with a little nip. Will take her again. Presume full access will be possible. Damage 1+1=2k. Bears the name that is associated with the Sigiriya frescos.

Klicka
05-10-13, 18:48
From the Google search results, I went through a Google doc to find the number of a famous lady PIMP named miss H.

I called her and she asked me to come to MHG Cancer Hospital and call. I went there in the car and gave a call and she asked me to drive to a guest house named by the famous road going through MHG and told that the price is Rs. 3500. I went there and booked the room for Rs. 1000 and she asked me to wait for 20 mins.

A short girl with tinted hair appeared after 20 mins with a big fat black guy. He asked Rs. 4000 from me, but the lady PIMP said 3500. Since I was not in a position to argue, I gave the money and took the girl.

The girl was not much GF type and she asked me to go and have a wash. I went to the attached bathroom and took a wash. Then she went to the bathroom, closed the door, took a wash and came with the towel. After few minutes of chat, we were in action. She did not offer DFK or BBBJ and she refused doggy position saying that she got an injury few days back. She said that she is working in a Saloon in Boralesgam*a and divorced with the husband.

She was not much of GFE type and was in a hurry. When I asked why she was in such a hurry, she said that she needs to rush back to the Salon. Then I asked her to kiss my body so that I can finish it faster. After finishing the work, she went with that black guy on a three wheeler.

It was not a good session, but I believe you can take that girl out in a free day and do the job leisurely.

Willing to PM the number of the PIMP as well. If you have any contacts of girls with GFE type, please send me a PM as well.

Thank you.

IGoWm42
05-10-13, 22:44
This Spa situated in hide place. Near Dehi* Will* mills. Young girls are working here. Selection can be done. Manager name KU* is a friendly guy.

Got a girl called R*ni. Fare and 20 Y old. Offered hard and feeling massage. Upper Access allowed. No FS.

Damage: 1K +.5K to TIP.

Duration: 45 min.

Girl face: 8/10.

Body: 6/10.

Service: 8/10.

Jfera
05-11-13, 03:33
Has any one visited this place. Share your comments about this place.The one in Bamba? Been there a few months back. Very clean. Common showers. A bit of a walk. Friendly girls in uniform. Upper access only. The place in Wella I wrote about is a branch of this place.

Arizonalk
05-11-13, 09:33
Ap*ra is not a virgin, as I had been able to take her couple of times when she was new to trade about 7 to 8 months back. Unlike other girls she was coming on a daily basis from Maharagama. If I'm not mistaken I have mentioned this story long time ago, in this thread describing the opportunity I had to drop her after work to Thimbirigasyaya junction to bus.

Be confident and use your talent.

Had to get some deciphering help. Thanks Pancha.

Slim, nice firm boobs. However my observation. She's not dark. Not very fair either, and she is friendly but not exactly very gf type. No lower access. Claims to be a virgin.

Place : upper floor common bath, gnd floor attached bath. Average, but get people walking / talking by the door curtain. (no door but only a curtain).

Ricardino12
05-11-13, 13:32
Paid my second visit to crown road place, saw all the line up and did not like any one and did not want to take Ap again. The dude in counter so called dr, said wait for a while and will get another gal who was finishing up. Waited for her for a while about 15 minutes and then got her for a session. Started with hard massage which was good moving on to soft and feeling massage then turned over bit of more feeling massage and limited access to upper. No sucking or did not take boobs out properly. But the gal was cute better than Aps. Had a HJ from her and then came back. She was new to this place and acted as if she was scared. But may be possible to get better work next time.

1000+500. Very limited access but friebdly gal and not a money demander or so.

Has any one taken a gall here called S. A. She looked cute but looked a bit like a nasty girl so didn't take her. Does she offer FS?

NoMoreNonsense
05-11-13, 13:46
This hotel, side entrance where you pay.

Then sent upstairs.

Awful service.

Awful women.

Just a HJ.

However.

In 2011 I has FS there with a Chinese girl.

Awful don't go there.

Hornyresh
05-11-13, 13:55
I am not new to this forum even though I do not post that often.

I've been visiting MPs for a long time now and like most of you guys its very rare to find a girl that makes your jaws drop in them. But recently I found quite an ok (Much better than average, fair, with GFE) kind of a girl at an MP. I am willing to share her contact with trusted mongers.

In the mean time I should say that I have a thing for BDSM and I am looking for that kind of a lady.

Please PM me if you can introduce me to a nice lady like that. Having beautiful feet would be a big plus. I will give you the details of the girl I said before.

Thanks in advance guys.

Happy mongering (even though this is a dull period).

JayaSen
05-11-13, 16:18
Tried fair lady. Looks mid 30s. Forgot ask name. Massage not up to. There were 5 at the time. Selection available.

Place 1100. Clean. Branch available at bamba.

Girl 1000 money greedy. Asked for money upfront.

Access allowed with restrictions for upper lower.

Klicka
05-11-13, 16:52
I am not new to this forum even though I do not post that often.

I've been visiting MPs for a long time now and like most of you guys its very rare to find a girl that makes your jaws drop in them. But recently I found quite an ok (Much better than average, fair, with GFE) kind of a girl at an MP. I am willing to share her contact with trusted mongers.

In the mean time I should say that I have a thing for BDSM and I am looking for that kind of a lady.

Please PM me if you can introduce me to a nice lady like that. Having beautiful feet would be a big plus. I will give you the details of the girl I said before.

Thanks in advance guys.

Happy mongering (even though this is a dull period).I know a Russian woman who offer BDSM. By the way, you have not activated the PM facility. Please activate it, then I will send you the dealers contact.

Cianu1
05-11-13, 20:34
Has any one visited this place. Share your comments about this place.I think you talk about place in bamba close to famous cloths shop, It's nice clean place with cubicle, common bath room, Many of the girls are not looking good, fat, but girl name Ma*you is nice girl with nice smile but money greedy, had a fairly good massage with steam on my back and ended up with HJ with limited top access, small firm boobs.

Her ass look great but no access granted.

IGoWm42
05-11-13, 22:09
Today I went to Se* to have a fun with Ma. But unfortunately Ma* was busy. Then I decided to try new one. I took a sexy looking one name Na*a. I wanted to have FS. She agreed and plays begun. But I noted that she hasn't any good attitude. The truth was she didn't do FS before she did only massage. Today is the third day that she is having FS. At the beginning she refuses DFK. But finally she stated DFK herself. We played with several styles. She had a good GFE. Girl was young with firm tits beautiful figure. Finally she was out before me And told she enjoyed it.

Girl: 9/10.

Figure: 9/10.

Face: 9/10.

Body: 10/10.

Boobs: 9/10.

Ass: 9/10.

Pussy: 9/10.

FS: 10/10.

DFK: 10/10.

GFE: 10/10.

Damage 2k entrance + 3000K gal

Koththumee
05-11-13, 22:38
Its look scary. Jakson strict on writing. B carefull mates. Happy monger.

KM

EDITOR's NOTE: Hey Koththumee,

What's with all these partially spelled words?

"Its look scary" should be "It looks scary"

"Jakson" should be "Jackson"

"B carefull" should be "be careful" (careful is spelled with one "l")

"Happy monger" should be "Happy mongering"

If you can't be bothered to spell out your words completely, then you can't post in this forum.

Get it?

Thanks,

Jackson

Lucifer88
05-12-13, 12:50
Hey guys,

I haven't posted anything in a long time. I'll be glad if anyone of you can let me know if ther are good places in k*ribathgoda area. I'll definitely post the outcome and share whatever I have with you'll.

Cheers

Speedy Max
05-13-13, 10:02
visited the place. quiet place in front of the lake. two story white building. at the dimly lit lobby was met by a guy with funny hair (broom type) who identified himself as the doc. a fat woman was snoring sprawled on a settee. there were five girls all of them over twenty five. looking at them, i wouldn't have got their services even if it's was for free. told the doc that i will return in one hours time and beat the hell out of the joint. next went to cr*s*tl at kotte. upon entering was met by two skinny guys. told them that i wish to see the girls. when i peeped through saw that there were 8 by 6 cubicles with black drapers which gave me an eerie feeling. saw five girls in a dimly lit atmosphere. here also the girls were rubbish. decided that i have had enough and put my money in to good use by gulping two bottles of beer at a joint in batharamulla. happy that i opted for beer rather than having a massage by ugly looking women. appreciate if any kind folk direct me to an mp where there are beautiful girls.

Fun Boy 76
05-13-13, 10:59
I was searching this girl for some time after she resigned from Akarsha but luckily spotted her at another place where in Narahenpita.

I went to this MP with different intention but after seeing this girl, taken her without any second thought.

She is good in her work as usual nice massage with necessary feeling. At the end she gave her trade mark HJ while rimming the anus.

All in all happy ending.

Damage : 1000 for MP. 500 for girl.

Fun Boy 76
05-13-13, 11:05
After the sensual massage from the former Akarsha girl, again tempted for another action. So drove the car towards. Nawala.

Noticed the selection lined up and opted for well built black queen from Ampara. She is very good in massage as recommended by the fellow monger here.

She did her job entirely for one hour and ask me about HJ. When I signaled positively did that also in a different manner.

Her body is well firm, boobs and back are well made but chocolatish.

Her name related to rent a car service and starting with M and ending with the phrase that used to start the Car.

Happy mongering.

Fun Boy 76
05-13-13, 11:22
Dilini is a well known MP girl who has the very good track record in this trade and worked at Ratne MP for considerable period and presently serving at the well known MP in Mount.

She is one of my favorites since Ratne but her service level is badly decreasing these days and she looks so desperate for some sort of release from this life style,

I got the information that she is under sexual pressure from her superiors specially second in command forcing her to sleep with him.

And its is reported that most of the girls are tolerating and obeying his request and running their life peacefully but very few like Dilini are suffering.

Another shocking news, the new girls are interviewed first by this fellow who known as "Podi Sir" and lately should sleep with this guy to confirm their job, otherwise no guarantee for the prospective career there.

There are more revelation about this MP operation, but I am not in a position to disclose all the matters here since the forum is not for that purpose.

Any how this details for Dilini lovers and will educate them about her real situation.

Acne Lanka
05-13-13, 12:01
Starting a MP is a lucrative business in terms of money and other benefits. Anybody hoping to start, I would like to join.

Dilini is a well known MP girl who has the very good track record in this trade and worked at Ratne MP for considerable period and presently serving at the well known MP in Mount.

She is one of my favorites since Ratne but her service level is badly decreasing these days and she looks so desperate for some sort of release from this life style,

I got the information that she is under sexual pressure from her superiors specially second in command forcing her to sleep with him.

And its is reported that most of the girls are tolerating and obeying his request and running their life peacefully but very few like Dilini are suffering.

Another shocking news, the new girls are interviewed first by this fellow who known as "Podi Sir" and lately should sleep with this guy to confirm their job, otherwise no guarantee for the prospective career there.

There are more revelation about this MP operation, but I am not in a position to disclose all the matters here since the forum is not for that purpose.

Any how this details for Dilini lovers and will educate them about her real situation.

NoMoreNonsense
05-13-13, 12:07
After becoming fed up of sending many pleading PM's to seniors, requesting contacts, I returned to JH.

Made an appointment at 12 midday. Open:12:00-2:00 am. Appointments seems to be the norm now.

Rs:8500- at the reception to Mamasan, the lift was broken but was repaired on my way out.

Shown to a nice private room, with an attached bath / shower with a / see and music playing.

Was greeted by a friendly Thai girl in her bra & panties.

She proceeded to wash me and then herself.

We then proceeded to the bed and I inquired about tips.

She asked for $60 which I paid promptly.

Without further ado.

I started kissing DFK her while gently caressing her all over her body.

After a lot of cuddling & reciprocal DFK I realised she was wet.

I proceeded to perform cunnilingus which made her gyrate to climax twice.

She gave good feedback so we mutually enjoyed it, and I mounted her for FS.

I had FS in missionary position & doggy style too.

After a small rest she performed CBJ to climax.

Finished with both of us washing, and gargling some mouthwash. (They have thought of everything)

Made conversation with heruntil it was time to go.

Comment: No rush / No money grabbing / Decent girl.

One minus: a double bed would have been nice.

Looks: 8/10.

Face: 8/10.

Body: 9/10.

Boobs: 9/10

Fellow mongers any nononsense FS / FDK with reasonable looking locals please PM?

Happy mongering

Gonas
05-13-13, 16:39
Starting a MP is a lucrative business in terms of money and other benefits. Anybody hoping to start, I would like to join.It is a money spinner no wonder many actors and actresses are in the field. Remember that famous place near hotel J*I. Which went bust before it even properly took off

Hooboy
05-13-13, 17:22
$60 is about Rs 7, 500 which is way above the norm I believe. However if you had a good time in comfortable surroundings then maybe it's worth it? What was the room No?

After becoming fed up of sending many pleading PM's to seniors, requesting contacts, I returned to JH.

Made an appointment at 12 midday. Open:12:00-2:00 am. Appointments seems to be the norm now.

Rs:8500- at the reception to Mamasan, the lift was broken but was repaired on my way out.

Shown to a nice private room, with an attached bath / shower with a / see and music playing.

Was greeted by a friendly Thai girl in her bra & panties.

She proceeded to wash me and then herself.

We then proceeded to the bed and I inquired about tips.

She asked for $60 which I paid promptly.

Without further ado.

I started kissing DFK her while gently caressing her all over her body.

After a lot of cuddling & reciprocal DFK I realised she was wet.

I proceeded to perform cunnilingus which made her gyrate to climax twice.

She gave good feedback so we mutually enjoyed it, and I mounted her for FS.

I had FS in missionary position & doggy style too.

After a small rest she performed CBJ to climax.

Finished with both of us washing, and gargling some mouthwash. (They have thought of everything)

Made conversation with heruntil it was time to go.

Comment: No rush / No money grabbing / Decent girl.

One minus: a double bed would have been nice.

Body: 9/10.

Boobs: 9/10

Fellow mongers any nononsense FS / FDK with reasonable looking locals please PM?

Happy mongering

Malli Chutty
05-13-13, 17:35
After the sensual massage from the former Akarsha girl, again tempted for another action. So drove the car towards. Nawala.

Noticed the selection lined up and opted for well built black queen from Ampara. She is very good in massage as recommended by the fellow monger here.

She did her job entirely for one hour and ask me about HJ. When I signaled positively did that also in a different manner.

Her body is well firm, boobs and back are well made but chocolatish.

Her name related to rent a car service and starting with M and ending with the phrase that used to start the Car.

Happy mongering.I think I have mentioned about this girl in a previous post! I met her at the Crown road place in Narahenpita. Maybe she had changed the places.

Yes she does a great massage. Expert level! With happy ending.

Cheers.

Chutty

Klicka
05-13-13, 18:08
I got this contact from a senior member in this forum. Her name was NatXXXX (Name of a famous female singer in Sri Lanka ). This report is not much different from the report that senior member has uploaded on the Forum.

Yesterday night I have her a call and arranged to meet at MHG around 1pm. She asked me to come near MHG Nolimit and give a call. I went there in my car and gave her a call and she was right there on time. She was a very friendly girl and small made. She was less than five feet tall and always smiling.

She asked me to drive to an inn located near the lake in Dehiwala road. We spent about 1. 5 hours and I had two pop ins. She did not offer DFK but she promised that she will offer DFK on the next visit. After the session, I dropped her near MHG town bus halt.

The overall experience is satisfactory and it is the best that I had so far. I will return again as well. She asked me not to share her number with anyone (I don't know the reason) , so I will not be able to share it with anyone. If you have a request, just PM me and I will talk with her and let you know.

Figure: 8/10.

Boobs: 7/10 (looked firm with bra, but shaggy without bra)

FS: 9/10.

GFE: 8/10.

RitigalaJ
05-13-13, 18:49
Spent Sunday morning there looking for a boarding room.

Saw several instances where 20+ looking girls were seated inside partially covered three wheelers. They were just waiting. I imagine for customers. This was down the Maharagama Dehiwela road beginning passing the food city opposite 119 bus stand.

Saw a cute looking babe getting in to a tuk tuk close to a wonderful bakery. She was met by a middle aged man soon after and they took off. She could not have been more than 22 years old.

Seems that many girls in the area are in to extra curricular activities. I hope to go that way again and be better prepared. Hope to approach the tuk tuk guy near the bakery and see. Have to be careful though. There could be LE in plain clothes also trying to entrap us.

Also noted that guest houses in the area do not have many boards announcing their location. Prices range from Rs 750 for ST normal room to Rs 2500 for a very posh AC room.

NoMoreNonsense
05-13-13, 19:05
I think I have mentioned about this girl in a previous post! I met her at the Crown road place in Narahenpita. Maybe she had changed the places.

Yes she does a great massage. Expert level...Contact please!

Klicka
05-13-13, 20:02
Spent Sunday morning there looking for a boarding room.

Saw several instances where 20+ looking girls were seated inside partially covered three wheelers. They were just waiting. I imagine for customers. This was down the Maharagama Dehiwela road beginning passing the food city opposite 119 bus stand.

Saw a cute looking babe getting in to a tuk tuk close to a wonderful bakery. She was met by a middle aged man soon after and they took off. She could not have been more than 22 years old.

Seems that many girls in the area are in to extra curricular activities. I hope to go that way again and be better prepared. Hope to approach the tuk tuk guy near the bakery and see. Have to be careful though. There could be LE in plain clothes also trying to entrap us.

Also noted that guest houses in the area do not have many boards announcing their location. Prices range from Rs 750 for ST normal room to Rs 2500 for a very posh AC room.Completely agree with you. MHG is a town in action and even today I had a FS experience. (uploaded the report as well)

If you get a good experience, share it with us on the forum.

Good luck!

IGoWm42
05-13-13, 20:47
I also looking at former Akarsha girl named Gi*ni. She is dark slim girl offering lot of extras. I took 4-5 times. But suddenly disappeared from this place.

If you have any information about her, share with us.

NoMoreNonsense
05-14-13, 13:08
While all girls are not that skilled / co-operative, experienced mongers know there is a dividend.

Treating ladies well as opposed to demanding stuff.

Within reason it's a sellers market, while no one likes money grabbers.

Most girls respond well if skilfully aroused, but they take time unlike us, men.

Each woman is different.

I noticed there is an article elaborating this topic in this very forum, also easily googled under cunnilingus.

Most women who genuinely orgasm / come, gyrate / buckle their belly without stopping you, more than moaning noise.

One should watch her face to get feedback what works for her and what doesn't.

Once they taste it they are keen to share in mutual pleasure.

I noticed a fellow monger saying that after refusing DFK she herself initiated it in the end.

This is a very good sign. Observe & react!

Some of men don't like going down on the lady.

For those who are willing the reciprocal returns are awesome.

After a good shower this should be a pleasure, and quite arousing to observe her gyrating in spasm after spasm.

NoughtT40
05-14-13, 18:37
Was feeling the midday heat and personally going thru a drought myself. Kinda feeling horny after seeing a fellow female workers deep cleavage, happy nipples standing errect thanks to the increased air cconditioning in office and that abundant ass with clearly no panty line but most certainly a g-string. I was in half a mind to lift her short skirt and mount her when she bent over to pick her pen. Could not resist any more so decided to make an appointmentatJH. Was greeted by the familiar voice of the mamasan, made time and headed out. Arrived on time and mamasan recognized me. Immediately inquired about what happened and if things were back to normal for which the answer was affirmative. Went in and had a bloody great time. Two pops and I felt awesome. I hope this time around mongers the good times last and we in the forum try not to kill the goose that lays the golden egg by giving details in public about room and names.

Acne Lanka
05-15-13, 03:40
Was feeling the midday heat and personally going thru a drought myself. Kinda feeling horny after seeing a fellow female workers deep cleavage, happy nipples standing errect thanks to the increased air cconditioning in office and that abundant ass with clearly no panty line but most certainly a g-string. I was in half a mind to lift her short skirt and mount her when she bent over to pick her pen. Could not resist any more so decided to make an appointmentatJH. Was greeted by the familiar voice of the mamasan, made time and headed out. Arrived on time and mamasan recognized me. Immediately inquired about what happened and if things were back to normal for which the answer was affirmative. Went in and had a bloody great time. Two pops and I felt awesome. I hope this time around mongers the good times last and we in the forum try not to kill the goose that lays the golden egg by giving details in public about room and names.Very nice report. What we forget to mention in our reports are what leading to heading towards MP, Office girls. We all are in same boat.

Mongoosa
05-15-13, 10:08
Got an urge for some flesh and was on the way passing by so hopped in. It was raining slightly and I was the only customer at that time. I chose one called kan*a, the long veteran called after an indian made car is no longer there it seems, she has married and not working, at least that is what I was told. Anyway she was a typical village lass in looks and good figure specially the melons, on the fair side, did a very good massage and ball stroke as well which was the ideal treatment on a rainyday. I wonder if FS is ever possible over here but never tried.I called yesterday and I was told that this girl Kan*a has left.

ShamalBe
05-15-13, 11:17
Few days ago I was told about the new chick on the block by E*e but yet haven't tried her (this one is a MILF type with a good body) and the name starts with M and ends with I so if any one tried her let me know.

Had so many encounters with the Gem and she is getting better and better. And her looks are still as good as I saw her many months ago.

ShamalBe
05-15-13, 11:21
I called yesterday and I was told that this girl Kan*a has left.I have had a FS there with M*you about an year ago when I used to be a regular there haven't visited there for a long time but she was awesome and enjoyed it her self as well.

AlbaSandra35
05-15-13, 14:10
[Email address deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

Hooboy
05-15-13, 18:11
I agree that details such as names. Room nos. Tips etc be conveyed via PM only. Lets do our best not to screw things up more than they already are!

Having said that, would you please PM me the details?

Was feeling the midday heat and personally going thru a drought myself. Kinda feeling horny after seeing a fellow female workers deep cleavage, happy nipples standing errect thanks to the increased air cconditioning in office and that abundant ass with clearly no panty line but most certainly a g-string. I was in half a mind to lift her short skirt and mount her when she bent over to pick her pen. Could not resist any more so decided to make an appointmentatJH. Was greeted by the familiar voice of the mamasan, made time and headed out. Arrived on time and mamasan recognized me. Immediately inquired about what happened and if things were back to normal for which the answer was affirmative. Went in and had a bloody great time. Two pops and I felt awesome. I hope this time around mongers the good times last and we in the forum try not to kill the goose that lays the golden egg by giving details in public about room and names.

Hooboy
05-15-13, 18:13
Been trying to get contact info about E for ages without any luck. Can you please PM contact details?

Few days ago I was told about the new chick on the block by E*e but yet haven't tried her (this one is a MILF type with a good body) and the name starts with M and ends with I so if any one tried her let me know.

Had so many encounters with the Gem and she is getting better and better. And her looks are still as good as I saw her many months ago.

Klicka
05-15-13, 18:53
Been trying to get contact info about E for ages without any luck. Can you please PM contact details?Same here. If someone has a contact, share it with me as well.

Happy mongering!

ColomboXx
05-15-13, 19:50
Hi All I have reading this forum for many months. And I have some info to share.

First up to know the English lady is the best place that I found. But in recent visiting what my experience is that all new girls are jest do a mechanical FS and not a good massage or joy.

But need to mention that once I had a wonderful slim girl had the shower together and started with a fun BB and she had took the full time to joy me and manage the time such a way that offer the FS with the massage. The memories still in my mine. But I am unlucky to met her again. Hope lady maintain the slandered of the girls without giving thousand word about the crappy girls for the 10K.

And fot the K*ba*goda now it is jest STD 1000 or 1500 massage some give the feeling HJ but end of the day all are same. And the K*SP is the scrappiest place that I have ever visited.

And the Moon place and Am*are* place is run by the same management visited the both places max is the HJ with no access.

Deer Hunter
05-16-13, 11:24
Hi All I have reading this forum for many months. And I have some info to share.

First up to know the English lady is the best place that I found. But in recent visiting what my experience is that all new girls are jest do a mechanical FS and not a good massage or joy.

But need to mention that once I had a wonderful slim girl had the shower together and started with a fun BB and she had took the full time to joy me and manage the time such a way that offer the FS with the massage. The memories still in my mine. But I am unlucky to met her again. Hope lady maintain the slandered of the girls without giving thousand word about the crappy girls for the 10K.

And fot the K*ba*goda now it is jest STD 1000 or 1500 massage some give the feeling HJ but end of the day all are same. And the K*SP is the scrappiest place that I have ever visited.

And the Moon place and Am*are* place is run by the same management visited the both places max is the HJ with no access.Nice short report.

Captain
05-16-13, 19:19
Guys trust me. Save your money and go to Thailand. Get on the train to the next level because mongering in lanka is lame. Pattaya has got thousands of sexy women to choose from and I am sure they will blow your mind away.

Goran47
05-17-13, 07:08
Guys trust me. Save your money and go to Thailand. Get on the train to the next level because mongering in lanka is lame. Pattaya has got thousands of sexy women to choose from and I am sure they will blow your mind away.The SL culture is a problem, I don`t think the amount of tourist will increase as your government think, the counting of the amount of tourist are not right, if you are a Srilankan working abroad you will be canted as a tourist. Negombo have been very empty the last 6-8 months, Negombo is a big tourist city but nothing to do for a tourist. A tourist work 11 months of a year, they won't to have some fun the last holiday month, in Negombo there is no night life. A tourist don`t want to go to bed at 11 in the evening they want to drink have fun and enjoy. As I have understood 10 million tourists are going to Thailand a year, SL has 1 million, look at stone hedges? Thailand has a night life, bars, drinks and girls.

Have a nice day.

Goran

Fun Boy 76
05-17-13, 17:02
Met her at the MP in Colombo area. Tempted towards her while she was in the selection parade.

Shapely structured body and nice attitude from the beginning. Massage started with lotion, unlimited access to her all the body parts.

Felt her nicely shaped melons and sucked her long time without any complain or resistance.

She wore tight and skinny type jeans its inducing me up to release my load, gave very nice none-rushed HJ while I fingering her nice shaven pussy.

Cost; MP- 1000, Girl- 500.

All in all satisfied experience after the disappointing event at another place that report will follow.

Fun Boy 76
05-17-13, 17:14
I was confirmed for an encounter today by 3pm but the dirty ***** who promised to come didn't turn up. After my several calls to her I was tired and fed up.

Finally text her with strongly worded phrases which may lead to drop her profession soon.

I got the lesson from this pros that "there is a fact behind their life ", that is what called "bad attitude" which is the key factor and it's bring them to this rubbish profession.

They are not trust anyone likewise we can't trust any prostitutes at any cost.

So I release the disappointed load at the closest MP.

Mrpusa
05-17-13, 17:36
I was confirmed for an encounter today by 3pm but the dirty * who promised to come didn't turn up. After my several calls to her I was tired and fed up.

Finally text her with strongly worded phrases which may lead to drop her profession soon.

I got the lesson from this pros that "there is a fact behind their life ", that is what called "bad attitude" which is the key factor and it's bring them to this rubbish profession.

They are not trust anyone likewise we can't trust any prostitutes at any cost.

So I release the disappointed load at the closest MP.Dear All,

This monger obviously has limited experince! The term "Ripped OFF" meant you paid, but did not get any provider (this happened to me in Kariachi, Pakistan) or much worse you got (a) robbed by provider

(b) got arrested by LE.

Or (C) The worst. Contracted an incurable STD, ex. Herpes, AIDS, etc.

As (a). (see) did not occur, you really can'why use the word "Ripped OFF' but more accordingly the word "Disappointment".

Hooboy
05-17-13, 18:34
Could you please PM the name and location? Thanks.

Met her at the MP in Colombo area. Tempted towards her while she was in the selection parade.

Shapely structured body and nice attitude from the beginning. Massage started with lotion, unlimited access to her all the body parts.

Felt her nicely shaped melons and sucked her long time without any complain or resistance.

She wore tight and skinny type jeans its inducing me up to release my load, gave very nice none-rushed HJ while I fingering her nice shaven pussy.

All in all satisfied experience after the disappointing event at another place that report will follow.

Fun Boy 76
05-17-13, 19:40
Dear All,

This monger obviously has limited experince! The term "Ripped OFF" meant you paid, but did not get any provider (this happened to me in Kariachi, Pakistan) or MUCH WORSE you got (a) robbed by provider

(be) got arrested by LE.

Or (see) THE WORST. Contracted an incurable STD, ex. Herpes, AIDS, etc.

As (a). (see) did not occur, you really can'why use the word "Ripped OFF' but more accordingly the word "DISAPPOINTMENT"Thanks Mrpusa for your considerable note on my report.

I wrote this based on my conscience and pre- payment to this provider, all done based on the trust and the way she behaved (acted) with me some days back.

This line should be included in that report and it will give you the meaning for my heading.

JayaSen
05-18-13, 12:01
Could you please PM the name and location? Thanks.Please pm details.

Cianu1
05-18-13, 20:09

All in all satisfied experience after the disappointing event at another place that report will follow.Any possibility to give away some clue about the location please.

IGoWm42
05-18-13, 22:01
Last week I tried this hide place at hospital road. Took a 21 years old slim girl called Ne. She gave feeling massage with top access.

At the end I talk with the manager. He said that he is recruiting only young girls without experience.

Because, most of the customers are fond of young girls. He is not taking mature girls in trade. No FS with young girls.

Therefore friends this the place those who like to take massage from young girls.

IGoWm42
05-18-13, 22:13
Saturday I went Se* to have a fun with Ma. I had a great time with her. She is real gem in the trade with positive attitude. Not money greedy. Not a clock watcher. We played with several styles. She had a good GFE. Finally she was out before me and told she enjoyed it.

Figure: 7/10.

Boobs: 8/10.

Damage 2k entrance + 3000K gal

DelonDeSilva
05-19-13, 09:10
Good report. Hard work has paid off! Super value for money!Wazup dude, your report is amazing and so luky to have experienced like you have mentioned. I'm not much in to MPs but reading your post made me think twice. You think you can help me out with the place? Please bro, appreciate alot.

Cheers!

NoMoreNonsense
05-19-13, 09:21
Saturday I went Se* to have a fun with Ma. I had a great time with her. She is real gem in the trade with positive attitude. Not money greedy. Not a clock watcher. We played with several styles. She had a good GFE. Finally she was out before me and told she enjoyed it.

Figure: 7/10.

Boobs: 8/10.

Damage 2k entrance + 3000K galWhat is Se*