PDA

View Full Version : Colombo

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112

Acne Lanka
06-27-13, 17:46
at last a guy with sense. all these days fellow mongers were talking of jayakontha and the sandlwood girl. most probably these guys were promoting sandlwood with ulterior motives. this outfit has two other ones. sandlewood is a hoax. the one who operates these three joints is one nalaka. if you want to waste your time and money go to jayakontha. most probably those who pay glowing tributes (markenting) to sanduni are in the pay off of nalaka. just forget this outfit. don't waste your money and time!i also agree, i haven't seen sandlewood. i have been to this place, i went only once and the atmosphere is definitely not for extras, due to the curtain outside the glass door of each room. there are many new places in business and hundreds of girls, except few mongers nobody report any of these places sadly. i can remember few years back almost all the reports were having some information with finding of new places and girls.

same guy owns jayakotta owns two other mps,. i know one in nawala koswatta junction, girls operate on rotation basis among their establishments.

rajagiriya mp. same owner for luxmi garden, mp in darley road.

jade green. same owner for nirovin.

orchid executive. same owner for two orchids, sakura spa wellawatta (few years back) , sun rio duplication road.

sunshin sagara road. same owner for himalayan.

selena. same owner for crystal spa.

so, this is a lucrative business and that's why it's hard to erradicate this business even with those le actions and raids.

Klicka
06-27-13, 19:39
Have you tried anyone else. Offering?Nope, I have only gone there one time. I took Sandlewood because I remembered her name from this forum.

I parked my car in the side passage and when I got back into my car after action, I saw two girls in the backyard, sitting on plastic chairs. Both of them were bit fat and fair. Not interested in trying that place again because it doesn't offer FS.

Cianu1
06-28-13, 05:26
at last a guy with sense. all these days fellow mongers were talking of jayakontha and the sandlwood girl. most probably these guys were promoting sandlwood with ulterior motives. this outfit has two other ones. sandlewood is a hoax. the one who operates these three joints is one nalaka. if you want to waste your time and money go to jayakontha. most probably those who pay glowing tributes (markenting) to sanduni are in the pay off of nalaka. just forget this outfit. don't waste your money and time!what is this speed max is doing in this forum, he just trying to be a editor. or rating others report.

true that many members talked about crown road place, and about sandalwood. and when they got the experience they posted it for others benefit, and how this "idiot" " speed max" say that those people are promoting that girl. non said that fs is possible, but some extras, so you can't claim that people who say sandalwood is good are "senseless". people have different different choices and taste. what the fuck that forum members going to do when we got to know the owner of the forum, whether its "nalaka" or "chalaka" we need to know about the good girls in his place, not the name, therefore let members contribute to the forum, and every one will agree that it's not "promoting".

idiot speed max what do you do in this forum, are you having a mania to fight with contributing members and let them down, do that fuck in your own forum but not in this,

dear administrator please don't let members to demotivate other contributing members in this manner/

Amdan7
06-28-13, 06:58
I also agree, I haven't seen Sandlewood. I have been to this place, I went only once and the atmosphere is definitely not for extras, due to the curtain outside the glass door of each room. There are many new places in business and hundreds of girls, except few mongers nobody report any of these places sadly. I can remember few years back almost all the reports were having some information with finding of new places and girls.

Same guy owns Jayakotta owns two other MPs. I know one in Nawala Koswatta Junction, girls operate on rotation basis among their establishments.

Rajagiriya MP. Same owner for Luxmi garden, MP in Darley road.

Jade green. Same owner for Nirovin.

Orchid Executive. Same owner for two orchids, Sakura spa wellawatta (few years back) , Sun RIO Duplication road...I have to add that list, Akarsha spa, mount Lavinia and Sahasra hortonplace owned by one, and he got another one at Pelawaththa.

CyberShy
06-28-13, 09:09
what is this speed max is doing in this forum, he just trying to be a editor. or rating others report.

true that many members talked about crown road place, and about sandalwood. and when they got the experience they posted it for others benefit, and how this "idiot" " speed max" say that those people are promoting that girl. non said that fs is possible, but some extras, so you can't claim that people who say sandalwood is good are "senseless"...i ages with cianu, i have been there once and had sandlewood, it's true that there are no fs available, but a decent massage and a nice hj. there are people with different tastes and according to my knowledge any member didn't put any false info about the place and about sandlewood.

Jfera
06-28-13, 11:27
what is this speed max is doing in this forum, he just trying to be a editor. or rating others report.

true that many members talked about crown road place, and about sandalwood. and when they got the experience they posted it for others benefit, and how this "idiot" " speed max" say that those people are promoting that girl. non said that fs is possible, but some extras, so you can't claim that people who say sandalwood is good are "senseless"...i agree with cianu. nobody suggested that you can get fs here. it's a good place for those of us who don't need fs, and some of the girls are very good. please don't attack one of the most discrete places around and the members who write about it.

Jfera
06-28-13, 11:32
Wanted taste that girl. Phoned twice on Tuesday but was busy. Then the receptionist of the place called me yesterday morning and told me that I can take her yesterday. Went there about 11 am. Experience was same.

Girl is on the chubby side, which is not my type. I am usually looking for skinny girls. Have a fantasy for bone fucking.

Anyway, had good time. Thanks muthu for report and thanks Malkumaraya for the discovery. The newbe has got limited extras, but the senior has got the clue and discovered the maximum potential. Excellent use of the forum...Went there today and had exactly the same experience. And exactly the same reaction: the service was good, but the girl is definitely not good-looking.

However, on the way out met another girl (dark, shapely, not fat) who used to work at Spa Home. She didn't go very far at the former place (nobody does, there) , but I guess she might here. Worth investigating. Anybody interested, PM me for her name.

Cheers,

JF

DamSam
06-28-13, 13:40
Heard about this place having BB from a friend and I called the place but they never answer the phone. I took a chance and went. The reception guy who is in the spa told 4k for a 1hour and I paid and select a girl. She was bit dark thai gal around 24yrs. Her name sounds like 5th month of the year. She did wonderful genuine massage. After one hour she said finished and then I ask about HJ. She said sorry sir. But am really satisfied with her massage and I gave her 1k and had chat. She said they are having BB for 6k but no FS. I got the point and after finishing went to the reception guy and had a chat. He is also new to the place and I was acted as am not new to this place and ask about BB. He told now they are not offering that and have only normal massage. But am sure they are giving to their trusted customers. Please let me know anyone had BB there recently.

Place 10/10.

Boobs 8/10.

Face 8/10

Donga
06-28-13, 15:01
hi cianu1,

brother please read the older posts of the forum & compare those with today's reports. you will see the difference. bro, we are here to share info & different experiences (good & bad). today most of our reports (more than 90%) have nothing new, only about crown road place & sandalwood. i think writing same things again & again is useless.

we should only share our new, different or useful experiences & details

mp owners details can be useful to have a rough idea about the place.

we should not waste our time by fighting with each other.

true that many members talked about crown road place, and about sandalwood. and when they got the experience they posted it for others benefit...

StudBull
06-29-13, 01:24
HI J F,

Her name is Nadeesha, don't waste your money and time. You will get nothing from her. Only touching with full clothes on.

S B.

Went there today and had exactly the same experience. And exactly the same reaction: the service was good, but the girl is definitely not good-looking.

However, on the way out met another girl (dark, shapely, not fat) who used to work at Spa Home. She didn't go very far at the former place (nobody does, there) , but I guess she might here. Worth investigating. Anybody interested, PM me for her name.

Cheers,

JF

StudBull
06-29-13, 01:28
It is a well known fact that they offer even F S. But you need to be introduced. I have tried three times. No luck. There was one forum member who was known to the place sometime back.

Heard about this place having BB from a friend and I called the place but they never answer the phone. I took a chance and went. The reception guy who is in the spa told 4k for a 1hour and I paid and select a girl. She was bit dark thai gal around 24yrs. Her name sounds like 5th month of the year. She did wonderful genuine massage. After one hour she said finished and then I ask about HJ. She said sorry sir. But am really satisfied with her massage and I gave her 1k and had chat. She said they are having BB for 6k but no FS. I got the point and after finishing went to the reception guy and had a chat. He is also new to the place and I was acted as am not new to this place and ask about BB. He told now they are not offering that and have only normal massage. But am sure they are giving to their trusted customers. Please let me know anyone had BB there recently.

Place 10/10.

Boobs 8/10.

Face 8/10

Arizonalk
06-29-13, 02:18
Hi,

Today (28) I got a call from T, and asked me to come over there as they have opened up again after a few days closure due to heavy LE. Owner has asked them to stay at home for few days, and now people are back. Went there in the morning and got T and had a very nice time as usual, and as explained in my earlier posts. PM if need any help.

I wanted to test new M4133, but she was not available. .

Last not least, please stop debates on these reports on MPs and Girls. We all are here to exchange our experience and to mutually benefit. Debates are wasting all our time and bandwidth. If you don't like reports of anyone, use the ignore feature to get rid of it. This request I made with good faith.

Thanks to all who have contributed to this forum.

Arizonalk

Btoom
06-29-13, 08:46
Hello Everyone,

I'm in Sri Lanka on holiday and want to visit the Crown Road Place, but I don't speak any Sinhala. Is this going to be a problem?

Any advice would be appreciated.

Malan100
06-29-13, 10:55
Don't take K* * * * (princess) at new Crown place close to blessings hosp. Her feeling massage has no feeling, avoids the sensitive places and gives no inside access. Has any monger has a good time here?Yes Godiwa. I also took her 2weeks back. Very bad experince. Didn't give bottom access. So I recommend to avoid her.

Acne Lanka
06-29-13, 18:47
Hello Everyone,

I'm in Sri Lanka on holiday and want to visit the Crown Road Place, but I don't speak any Sinhala. Is this going to be a problem?

Any advice would be appreciated.They will charge you higher rate as a foreigner. Normally this amount is double the amount for locals. Also the girls will ask you more money than normal tip.

HardKolla
06-29-13, 19:25
Hey guys,

I am an avid forum reader. I have been in the spa scene for a while. Discovered a girl with a talent for pleasing. Not FS. I'm writing to see if anyone knows her current location. She was working at the place near the William mill, managed by a young guy. Name is Man33sha. Revealing this because she doesn't work there anymore. If anyone knows her location let me know. Would possibly get a premium membership to get that info.

AlbaSandra35
06-30-13, 04:36
Hey guy,

How much you spent for the place and T. I hope to go there in next week. So better to get idea about money for FS. Please reply. Time is going fast of my vacation.

Hi All,

I have visited there this noon, and asked for T. She was available as she have just arrived from her hometown. First I checked with her about what Acne has mentioned in another report. She said that girl was chased out of the place and she is angry with her due to some incident. She said nothing has gone wrong and she was on leave for 5 days since her father was not well and had to take care of him. For safe side I asked her to show her private parts to see whether any marks of infection, for which she was happily responded. Oh I forgot everything when I see that, and believe me there are no marks, no smells but awesome pussy well shaved was asking for eaten. Did in few positions with cover and was so much satisfied. Gave a massive BJ which I believe the best I had ever. Returned after compensating well for the fantastic experience.

I should mentioned I have exercised due protection other than BJ.

Super! Super! Super!

Goran47
06-30-13, 07:00
Hello Everyone,

Any advice would be appreciated.The languages never use to be a problem in Colombo, check how much Srilankans are paying if they want to charge you more it is only to go away. This with foreign prizes is a nonsense they are going on with I south Asia, if you have different prizes in a normal country you will be charged and prosecuted.

Muthumala
06-30-13, 07:18
Went and took another girl this time.

Acess given both top and bottom. But didn't have the experience I had last time. Friendly girl with GFE. But I felt she is a veteran in the field with always in control of her activities. Certainly better looking than the first girl.

She wanted 2000 for full access and BBBJ. The BBBJ was wonderful. Also did give me a licking therapy as well. Anal rimming was also offered.

Better extras next time she said.

AmitForFun
06-30-13, 13:15
I am from India and would be in your lovely city of Colombo. I have a night with me away from my business activities. Can I request for guidance for FS. Leads will be very appreciated.

Thanks

Snow1998
06-30-13, 17:39
Back for a few days, and went to my fav and only place I visit. Mamsan's recommendation as usual. It seems they don't assign rooms to girls but it's rotated as they have more girls than rooms. Name starts with N tall slim tiny boobs smallish back. She comes in and is very friendly lots of kissing then strips along with me the ritual washing and I help her wash as well. She starts to towel me off and ends up BBBJ. Then on to the bed and starts with a massage which quickly gets erotic and we are off dfk and BBBJ fantastic rimming onto 69, and then on with the rubber, cow and over to miss till I finish. Lots of dfk very GFE. She then gives me a pedicure and very nice foot massage I actually fall asleep. Was tired from my flight over. Tipped her 6k the extra as I was very satisfied with her attitude. She told me girls to be requested by name as rooms keep changing. If you are into tall slim girls she is great. Pm for full name.

HardDisk127
06-30-13, 17:40
Hii Guys,

Last week I visited this spa at fonseka road while going mt. Lavania and there were 3 young girls and fat lady at counter, paid 1k and selected a girl with nice pair of jugs, had a good massage and at the end she gave nice HJ, with top access and took only 0. 5k.

First time in massage center I meet a girl who is not greedy.

Total damage 1. 5k

HardDisk127
06-30-13, 17:55
Sat at 4 I went to this spa, its my 2nd time there and I was shocked it was fully rushed and the lady which I took last time recognised me and she told me to wait, I was sitting along with milfs and some mongers.

Aftr 15 mins I paid 1k at counter and took a girl neymani, dark and slim and she too me upstairs again there I waited arnd 10 mins by that time I saw 2 awesome milfs one was shorter and another one tall, huge tits and some tatoo on her tummy.

Later girl took me inside gave some massage and played with my bro, later I paid 2k and had FS with full access, friendly girl.

While returning counter lady gave a visiting card and told frm nxt time to come ther, some where in slave island.

Total damage 1k fee+ 2k tips.

Cleanliness : its left to individual, we have to compromise, I didn't used wash room.

Thanks,

HD127

HardDisk127
06-30-13, 17:57
I am from India and would be in your lovely city of Colombo. I have a night with me away from my business activities. Can I request for guidance for FS. Leads will be very appreciated.

ThanksHi Dude,

Visit wasna spa at malaya street counter fee 1k and tips 2k for FS.

Himalaya spa at Bambalpitia counter fee 3k and tips 2k for FS.

HardDisk127
06-30-13, 18:00
Guys Sat I went to sagara road spa but it was closed can any one tell me where it is shifted please.

Thanks,

HD127

HardDisk127
06-30-13, 18:15
Hi Gonas,

I don't have pm option but I received your pm and even I replied, but got a msg that your inbox is not cleared.

Thanks,

HD127

HardDisk127
06-30-13, 18:32
Hi John,

Thanks for providing me the pm facility.

To be frank I didn't paid for it, but today only came to know that I got pm facility, as I received pm from gonas also I sent a pm and it went.

Thanks,

HD127

Gonas
06-30-13, 22:57
Hi Gonas,

I don't have pm option but I received your pm and even I replied, but got a msg that your inbox is not cleared.

Thanks,

HD127HD.

Inbox cleared. Thanks please resend

Gonas
06-30-13, 22:58
Hi Dude,

Visit wasna spa at malaya street counter fee 1k and tips 2k for FS.

Himalaya spa at Bambalpitia counter fee 3k and tips 2k for FS.I wonder why himalaya is charing more. Is it because the cleaniness. For me both of them are shit holes

Speedy Max
07-01-13, 02:19

ThanksRefer to Kugli. There you find outfits offering services. They don't ask you for a deposit but expensive.

Donga
07-01-13, 04:28
Hey guys tried to contact Evo* via email on Saturday. No reply from her. Sent a text msg but same result.

Did anyone contact her recently? Any news from her.

Cheers

WJaden
07-01-13, 06:07
Hey guys tried to contact Evo* via email on Saturday. No reply from her. Sent a text msg but same result.

CheersYes, she was out of the country on these days, but she was back to SL on June 2nd week, and mostly she won't respond on weekend, you will have a good luck this week, she will reply you no worries. Have fun with her and take the maximum out from her.

Klicka
07-01-13, 06:55

CheersLast week she told me that her Junior is going abroad. Maybe she has joined him.

Klicka
07-01-13, 06:58
Back for a few days, and went to my fav and only place I visit. Mamsan's recommendation as usual. It seems they don't assign rooms to girls but it's rotated as they have more girls than rooms. Name starts with N tall slim tiny boobs smallish back. She comes in and is very friendly lots of kissing then strips along with me the ritual washing and I help her wash as well. She starts to towel me off and ends up BBBJ. Then on to the bed and starts with a massage which quickly gets erotic and we are off dfk and BBBJ fantastic rimming onto 69, and then on with the rubber, cow and over to miss till I finish. Lots of dfk very GFE. She then gives me a pedicure and very nice foot massage I actually fall asleep. Was tired from my flight over. Tipped her 6k the extra as I was very satisfied with her attitude. She told me girls to be requested by name as rooms keep changing. If you are into tall slim girls she is great. Pm for full name.After reading all these reports, I got an interest to try JH.

Can someone please tell me the location via PM? And the total cost (entrance + tip)

Donga
07-01-13, 07:14
Sorry Guys, just now received a reply from her.

Thanks

Cheers

NoughtT40
07-01-13, 07:17
She is probably one of the very few good ones there and seems to genuinely care for her customers.

Back for a few days, and went to my fav and only place I visit. Mamsan's recommendation as usual. It seems they don't assign rooms to girls but it's rotated as they have more girls than rooms. Name starts with N tall slim tiny boobs smallish back. She comes in and is very friendly lots of kissing then strips along with me the ritual washing and I help her wash as well. She starts to towel me off and ends up BBBJ. Then on to the bed and starts with a massage which quickly gets erotic and we are off dfk and BBBJ fantastic rimming onto 69, and then on with the rubber, cow and over to miss till I finish. Lots of dfk very GFE. She then gives me a pedicure and very nice foot massage I actually fall asleep. Was tired from my flight over. Tipped her 6k the extra as I was very satisfied with her attitude. She told me girls to be requested by name as rooms keep changing. If you are into tall slim girls she is great. Pm for full name.

Jfera
07-01-13, 07:21
Hi Guys,

Everybody seems to be discussing matters very openly all of a sudden: names, places out in the open.

No precautions for LE anymore?

CyberShy
07-01-13, 08:04

CheersI also tried but no reply. Please give some info.

Mongoosa
07-01-13, 08:48
Went to the place near Williams Junction last Saturday. They did some basic verification and assigned me a girl called Sashmi who is from Anuradhapura who appeared to be a Muslim / Tamil. Though she looked nice, her services were horrible. Never take her!

She gave a below par massage and a HJ with access over the clothes.

Does anybody have had a better experience there? I like the location and the room atmosphere with dim lights. However, the services you get really matter finally.

Damage: 1000+500

AmitForFun
07-01-13, 15:00
refer to kugli. there you find outfits offering services. they don't ask you for a deposit but expensive.apologies for ignorance. can i have some clarifications on kugli.

i appreciate your reply.

Maxxxr
07-01-13, 18:48
Hi every one,

First of all I would like to thanks for the members who is writing nice and lovely stories about lovely girls. And I'm more interesting to see the articles about Evonne. I'm a mature loving guy and I think she is a hot and talented lady when I read your articles. Please send me her contact number or email and tell me more about her. I will appreciate it very much.

Thank you guys,

Have a good day

IGoWm42
07-02-13, 01:30
Went to the place near Williams Junction last Saturday. They did some basic verification and assigned me a girl called Sashmi who is from Anuradhapura who appeared to be a Muslim / Tamil. Though she looked nice, her services were horrible. Never take her!

Does anybody have had a better experience there? I like the location and the room atmosphere with dim lights. However, the services you get really matter finally.

Damage: 1000+500Yes. I also went 3 times. Manager guy is very friendly. One day I asked from manager guy about FS. But he said that no FS because all girls are young and short period experience. That is true. Girls don't have experience. Only HJ without positive attitudes.

Speedy Max
07-02-13, 03:55
Apologies for ignorance. Can I have some clarifications on Kugli.

I appreciate your reply.Any search engine such as google or yahoo will direct you to Kugli. Once there you could search for Srilanka, Adult. I cannot be more specific because it is not in order to promote other websites on here. Know what I mean? Anyway let us know whether you got what you want along with your experience for the benefit of others.

Kasun99
07-02-13, 05:43
Can I get the place information?

She is probably one of the very few good ones there and seems to genuinely care for her customers.

Cianu1
07-02-13, 06:01

I appreciate your reply.Kugli.com is a global classified ads website, which you can put local ads, and anyone can filter the ads area wise, and you find lots of escorts ads, thats the reason kugli comes to the ISG. I have seen Sri Lankan escorts ads on kugli, but seems very expensive and never thought of trying,

Cianu1
07-02-13, 06:17
Hii Guys,

Last week I visited this spa at fonseka road while going mt. Lavania and there were 3 young girls and fat lady at counter, paid 1k and selected a girl with nice pair of jugs, had a good massage and at the end she gave nice HJ, with top access and took only 0. 5k.

First time in massage center I meet a girl who is not greedy.

Total damage 1. 5kI have being to this place once before, average massage and minimum touching with lot of resistance from a girl with bit of tummy (can not remember the name due to poor standard) , never thought of recommending to someone. Can I get a hint about your selection.

Gonas
07-02-13, 08:19

Damage: 1000+500Same here. I don't know about FS but this is a place I will keep for minor stress relief. But still there are many options in the close vicinity like the canal place and the mt bushalt place.

One drawback is that even to have a decent conversation the rooms are not fully covered.

Bangind
07-02-13, 13:13
Hi,

Would seek your advice as a regular monger on ISG. Would like to know which would be best areas to stay for mongering and good night life! (you know what I mean wine women and fun) and a nice resort which is close by for such activity! Will be coming only for a weekend fun! Right now thinking cinnamon grand! But would like a beach resort kinds! Kindly PM me your inputs!

AmitForFun
07-02-13, 13:50

I appreciate your reply.Ok, Kugli represents web site. Very expensive.

DLasantha
07-02-13, 14:00
Went to the place near Williams Junction last Saturday.

Damage: 1000+500Machan vicinity is the problem. Bus route 163, kandy-panadura and 183 stops there and waiting 5-10mins sometimes. So many in the

Bus including driver seeing visitors there.

Speedy Max
07-02-13, 14:01
I have visited over a dozen MPs and to be frank I am not over the moon. Most places are dumps. Sweaty and filthy. Even the girls are not to my liking. Below average. Most of them are corrupted. No GF experience. Then on the other had the mind is always on LE. Have been to Casinos. Most of the Chinese girls are rotten, rude and drunk. Does anyone know of places where there are hostesses? Not Karaokes. Normal restaurants with a cool atmosphere. I heard that Buba beach restaurant is a place where one could pickup a girl for a price. Anyone been to Buba? Or any other such joint?

GaganP
07-02-13, 16:34
Been here a few times. (PS. My 1st report ShamalB)

Tried them all. So here goes.

S*

Face. 8.

Body. 7.

Technique. 8.

"Young, Fair. 36D, Curvy, Chatty"

Satisfaction 8/10.

T*

Face. 7.

Body. 6.

Technique. 6.

"Young, Dark. 36DD, Curvy+, Quiet"

Satisfaction 7/10.

D*

Face. 7.

Body. 7.

Technique. 7.

"Young, Fair. 36D, Curvy+, Chatty"

Satisfaction 7/10.

N*

Face. 7.

Body. 8.

Technique. 6.

"Young, Fair, Petite, Slim, Quiet"

Satisfaction 9/10.

Very professional service as always

Melvin44
07-02-13, 18:44
Westerners has nothing to do with the current mongering situation in Sri Lanka. Lets not start blaming others for what these politicians do.Of course! Westerners are not blamed. They have already changed. But our fellows are still in the dark adhering to what westerners brought here. You have to read it again and have to take the meaning correct.

Jfera
07-02-13, 19:36
Went to MP at B, and had a nice surprise. Serviced by a pretty pouty tarty fair slim new girl.

This is not for guys looking for FS, just HJ with full access.

She wore a flimsy dress and when the time came simply raised it right up to her neck. And wow what a hot bod. Firm small tits, slim waist, neat trimmed puss and pert ass. Mmmmm.

Damage 1 + 1.

PM for place and girl's name.

Snow1998
07-02-13, 20:43
Went again yesterday. Was given J in 2. She is a slow starter almost thought might be a bad exp. However she warmed up to me and after a quick leg massage she came onto me slowly with light dfk negotiated 5k for full menu. She stripped washed and then was on me with more dfk nice boobs which I started sucking and that seemed to turn her on some real hard dfk and she moved over for a 69. She was getting wet and excited much more than me. She couldn't wait so put on the rubber and started with miss, she was really squirming and enjoying it with some hot dfk onto doggy until I blew. Had a quick wash and junior seemed to have taken a liking to her as was excited again. She asked if wanted more couldn't say no so off with a nice BBBJ and 69 again started finger fucking her and she wanted the real thing. So on with the rubber and pounded away but was taking long. Took the rubber off and with me kneeling on the bed she was standing had a great BBBJ then a good shake while she kept sucking on the tip, came all over her mouth. She rubbed junior all over her face which was nice. Never expected it would turn out this way at the start. My first time having 2 pops.

Klicka
07-02-13, 21:23
Went again yesterday. Was given J in 2. She is a slow starter almost thought might be a bad exp. However she warmed up to me and after a quick leg massage she came onto me slowly with light dfk negotiated 5k for full menu. She stripped washed and then was on me with more dfk nice boobs which I started sucking and that seemed to turn her on some real hard dfk and she moved over for a 69. She was getting wet and excited much more than me. She couldn't wait so put on the rubber and started with miss, she was really squirming and enjoying it with some hot dfk onto doggy until I blew. Had a quick wash and junior seemed to have taken a liking to her as was excited again. She asked if wanted more couldn't say no so off with a nice BBBJ and 69 again started finger fucking her and she wanted the real thing. So on with the rubber and pounded away but was taking long. Took the rubber off and with me kneeling on the bed she was standing had a great BBBJ then a good shake while she kept sucking on the tip, came all over her mouth. She rubbed junior all over her face which was nice. Never expected it would turn out this way at the start. My first time having 2 pops.How much is the total damage?

DxbGuy
07-03-13, 02:06
Went again yesterday. Was given J in 2. She is a slow starter almost thought might be a bad exp. However she warmed up to me and after a quick leg massage she came onto me slowly with light dfk negotiated 5k for full menu. She stripped washed and then was on me with more dfk nice boobs which I started sucking and that seemed to turn her on some real hard dfk and she moved over for a 69. She was getting wet and excited much more than me. She couldn't wait so put on the rubber and started with miss, she was really squirming and enjoying it with some hot dfk onto doggy until I blew. Had a quick wash and junior seemed to have taken a liking to her as was excited again...Snow, I also was there on Monday evening. Booked 6, had an average massage and she offered full menu and not in the mood, opt BBBJ. Can say the average service can't rate as excellent. Would like try other room in next few days

StudBull
07-03-13, 10:35
Is canal place is on the Colombo or Gall side on the road? Where do you park? Saw the both side of the road is very narrow. I was trying to locate it on Saturday but couldn't.

Also like to know about mt bushalt place, I have no clue about that place. Pl PM if you do not want to share in public.

Same here. I don't know about FS but this is a place I will keep for minor stress relief. But still there are many options in the close vicinity like the canal place and the mt bushalt place.

One drawback is that even to have a decent conversation the rooms are not fully covered.

Josiah
07-03-13, 11:09
Been here a few times. (PS. My 1st report ShamalB)

Tried them all. So here goes.

S*

Face. 8.

Body. 7.

Technique. 8.

"Young, Fair. 36D, Curvy, Chatty"

Satisfaction 8/10.

T*

Face. 7...Hi May I know where this was all at? Any hint.

Asifraza
07-03-13, 11:16
Hi everyone.

Long time follower, first time poster here.

I'll be in Colombo next week, and am looking for some hints on getting some action.

Last two times I was there in the last year, I had some action with Monica.

Not the best when it come to the body, but attitude wise she is just perfect!

Can you guys help me out with where I can get some good, albeit reasonably priced action. Last time, Monica asked me to get a room in Indra Regent, which cost me 85 USD only for the room.

Could you guys please recommend a nice short time hotel as well. Something that accepts foreigners easily as well.

Andx also, where to get the ladies from.

CyberShy
07-03-13, 14:41
Guys,

I went today around 5 pm to crown road and I was looking for Suba but she was busy and lady Doc said to wait 15 mins.

When I was sitting at the reception I heard a client asking for 02 girls at a one time. Doc agreed and said him to pay for 02 girls and they went in it was Sandlewood + another one.

So I was too horny and couldn't wait til Suba comes. Them I saw dark short girl with a damn sexy outfit and chose her imediately.

Her name is Cha. And asked weather I need a feeling or a hard massage. I said feeling and she said " ok sir mama dennam honda sepak but tip eke denna" so I asked how much, she claim 2000k but said no, I hav only 1k. So she agreed and started with lickin legs and my nipples while givin a massage to my junior and started to lick and suck my balls keepig the junior erected hardly. The game me one of the best BBBJ I had from a spa girl and I was shocked because nobody had anything other than HJ at crow road.

She was giving me a nice BBBJ while I was fingering her pussy it was tight too.

So after 10 mins I came because I was too horny.

Them she said sir 2k dunnanam kateme badu yawanne mama. Kiyala. She was very talkative but very profesional.

My ratings.

Girl 10/9.

Boobs 10/08.

Bbj. 10/10.

Face 10/09.

Service 10/10.

Body 10/09.

I have her number but I din't have pm fascility.

Happy mongering guys

Pancha
07-03-13, 19:25
Guys,

I went today around 5 pm to crown road and I was looking for Suba but she was busy and lady Doc said to wait 15 mins.

Didn't know that a two is possible. Only issue there is with a tight jean accessing bottom is a bit of an issue. Anyway thanks for the report.

Cheers

JayaSen
07-03-13, 19:29
Guys,

When I was sitting at the reception I heard a client asking for 02 girls at a one time. Doc agreed and said him to pay for 02 girls and they went in it was Sandlewood + another one.

So I was too horny and couldn't wait til Suba comes. Them I saw dark short girl with a damn sexy outfit and chose her imediately.

Her name is Cha. And asked weather I need a feeling or a hard massage. I said feeling and she said " ok sir mama dennam honda sepak but tip eke denna" so I asked how much, she claim 2000k but said no, I hav only 1k. So she agreed and started with lickin legs and my nipples while givin a massage to my junior and started to lick and suck my balls keepig the junior erected hardly. The game me one of the best BBBJ I had from a spa girl and I was shocked because nobody had anything other than HJ at crow road.

She was giving me a nice BBBJ while I was fingering her pussy it was tight too.

So after 10 mins I came because I was too horny.

Them she said sir 2k dunnanam kateme badu yawanne mama. Kiyala. She was very talkative but very profesional.

My ratings.

Girl 10/9.

Boobs 10/08.

Bbj. 10/10.

Face 10/09.

Service 10/10.

Body 10/09.

I have her number but I din't have pm fascility.

Happy mongering guysExcllent. Who is this?

CFront
07-03-13, 23:20
Hi all,

I'm in Colombo for a week, an Indian visiting from the US. Saw a few posts labelled "Jh". Looks like fun, but have no idea how to set-up the approach. Could someone kindly send me a PM? Also tips on how to get into the scene in Colombo? English is my only language, so places where I wouldn't get ripped off / targeted would be great!

Cheers!

IGoWm42
07-04-13, 01:20
Guys,

Them she said sir 2k dunnanam kateme badu yawanne mama. Kiyala. She was very talkative but very profesional.Good news to here.

We have information about two girls who doing sucking. One is "offering". The other one is "Cha". Is that true?

Pl. Pm the "Cha's" full name.

NitPicker
07-04-13, 03:48
Hi everyone.

Long time follower, first time poster here.

I'll be in Colombo next week, and am looking for some hints on getting some action.

Last two times I was there in the last year, I had some action with Monica.

Not the best when it come to the body, but attitude wise she is just perfect!

Can you guys help me out with where I can get some good, albeit reasonably priced action. Last time, Monica asked me to get a room in Indra Regent, which cost me 85 USD only for the room.

Could you guys please recommend a nice short time hotel as well. Something that accepts foreigners easily as well.

Andx also, where to get the ladies from.Just look through the forum a bit on Monica, there are some good information. According to what I heard in the forum earlier, when I also was on the verge of meeting her, was that she has quite high mileage and is not worth the damage. I didn't pursue so I don't know the exacts, but better to be cautious.

Muthumala
07-04-13, 05:07
Offering is more a mechanical type of service provider. No GFE at all."Star" doesn't provide BBBJ or much extras. But IMO is much better GFE. I have not taken sandalwood so far, so can not comment on her.

Good news to here.

We have information about two girls who doing sucking. One is "offering". The other one is "Cha". Is that true?

Pl. Pm the "Cha's" full name.

Cianu1
07-04-13, 06:36
Offering is more a mechanical type of service provider. No GFE at all."Star" doesn't provide BBBJ or much extras. But IMO is much better GFE. I have not taken sandalwood so far, so can not comment on her.After all detail about "Sandalwood" manage to try her, it's good compare to todays some of the places, and girls,

Given the access top & bottom, but not as expected level, (I did not talked about extras at the very beginning may be due to that she did not allow me to go for my 100%) and anyway if talked about beauty of her, not a stunner, but one can say average girl in Sri Lanka. And she asked how you selected me without knowing me, I said one of my friend told about you, and she ask the name and how he looks like.

Finally ended up with good HJ, and she asked how was friends recommendation, I said good but expected more, and she said [Non-English text deleted by Admin]

Anyway reading this forum I felt Suba is more pretty than this SandalWood, any one can say more about her beauty & extras please.

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited to remove text not in English. While I encourage contributions from all volunteers, the Forum is an English-only website. Please do not post reports in any language other than English. If you wish to post text in any language other than English, then please include a full English translation.Thanks!

Gonas
07-04-13, 08:26
I want to caution poeple who take sandlewood. As she has become complacent now. Very mechanical job and useless service.

Don't wast your time guys she actually told me that suba seems to be her threat. Maybe after the report and she had sensed it. To be frank when you look at it there is nothing special about her and there have been better in the trade. I think she came to the limelight when we were starving of good service and she seemed like the only option. She also told me that the maximum time she keeps a customer is for 30 min. And the doctor used to jokingly ask her why someone stayed beyond her regular time if it happened. So that gives an indication of what is the service level of her. If you really need a release as the same crown road then you can more and better attitude from other small places.

This seems to be the trend in the trade. Come and then get greedy.

Thanks.

Gonas

CyberShy
07-04-13, 08:55
Excllent. Who is this?Hi Jayasen, I am bit new to this forum but I was a reader on this forum for more than two years now.

I have lot of experiences but didn't hav much time to make a report. I just wanted to make this report because it exposes new possibilities at Crown Place.

CyberShy
07-04-13, 08:57
I want to caution poeple who take sandlewood. As she has become complacent now. Very mechanical job and useless service.

Don't wast your time guys she actually told me that suba seems to be her threat. Maybe after the report and she had sensed it. To be frank when you look at it there is nothing special about her and there have been better in the trade. I think she came to the limelight when we were starving of good service and she seemed like the only option. She also told me that the maximum time she keeps a customer is for 30 min. And the doctor used to jokingly ask her why someone stayed beyond her regular time if it happened. So that gives an indication of what is the service level of her. If you really need a release as the same crown road then you can more and better attitude from other small places.

Thanks.

GonasI really agree with Gonas, once I also took Sandlewood but had a very mechanical job.

No GFE at all. There are others girls who do a better service at Crown. Guys if you have experience with Suba please post.

Pancha
07-04-13, 10:37

GonasI tend to agree with you now. First and the second time she is ok. When you keep repeating she loses herself and the quality of service drops. It is true about the 30 mnts as I recently asked how come the neighbour who was in the next room before I got in is still there and you have finished. The answer was just a smile. Thanks for the cautioning.

Cheers

BoyShares
07-04-13, 12:32
Sorry for the delay dear mongers. I couldn't contribute in a while.

Just want to drop in my 2 cents about Crown place and Sandlewood+ni.

I have taken Sandlewoodni thrice now. She is no million dollar fuck. But she was what generally the senior mongers described to be. According to my profession I got the chance to do some personal favours for the girl. So I got to know her a bit. She has a lot of family issues (not news for us ). So she is after money; to move abroad (most of you must be knowing that too)

However I think with time her services got deteriorated. Quality got low. I guess we mongers are to be blamed for that atleast partly.

The last time I visited her at the end she asked " Why has your tip got reduced?"

Where I payed her 500 that day and which is what I have been paying her all the while. So that I suppose explains it all. She is an innocent, gentle, friendly girl. Not a professional and I don't think she is for this trade in the long run.

I have written a report of another girl discussed here; whom I think is a better professional service provider (at the same Crown place)

Cheers guys

Donga
07-04-13, 12:42
100% agree with you. Now she knows how to control her clients & sometimes straightway starts giving HJ without massaging. I feel she has a little psychological problem also (just a thought hehe.) , because sometimes her reactions are very unusual. After meeting her 2nd time, I felt these, but didn't want to tell openly (I was not sure).3rd time I felt her GFE & service are not real anymore. I gave a hint about this in a report, but didn't want to tell this openly (thought, it may cause a problem to her job). This is my impression on her & may not be 100% correct.

Thanks.

Gonas

Gonas
07-04-13, 21:29
100% agree with you. Now she knows how to control her clients & sometimes straightway starts giving HJ without massaging. I feel she has a little psychological problem also (just a thought hehe.) , because sometimes her reactions are very unusual. After meeting her 2nd time, I felt these, but didn't want to tell openly (I was not sure).3rd time I felt her GFE & service are not real anymore. I gave a hint about this in a report, but didn't want to tell this openly (thought, it may cause a problem to her job). This is my impression on her & may not be 100% correct.You think she is suffering from some mental problem? Better share with us what she did. I don't want to fall into trouble with someone who is not in her senses in a spa

Donga
07-05-13, 01:26
I can't say exactly whether she's suffering from a mental problem or not. But sometimes she behaves very strangely. Once she told me she doesn't allow to look at her pussy, I asked " why, what's the reason?". Then she went mad without a reason, stopped touching my junior & told me 2 turn other side, then started massaging me. After 15-20 mins she became normal & tried to give me a HJ. I politely told her not to touch, want massage only. Then she was upset, she asked why, last time you took a HJ. Bla. Bla. Then it was my turn (I know how to handle this type of girls) , gave her tip (it surprised her) & explained very politely, she was about to cry. I let her feel the difference of a bad MP girl & a normal person. I took long time to get ready (purposely) , all the time she was there with a very upset mood. While coming home, she phoned me 3times & said sorry.

The other thing, if you look at her face or straight into her eyes, it makes her uncomfortable. Then she starts chatting to draw your attention to something else.

First day had a chat with her, about love, her bf & family, I felt she is a kinky type girl.

Can say more about her strange behaviors.

This is how I felt about her & I may be wrong.

I think her this attitude may not harm anyone (still you can take her service) & but these things may cause her service unreal or mechanical.

I think the correct word is "unbalanced", she may be mentally unbalanced only in some-situations. We can forgive her for that.

I think the real problem is her service, now it has become mechanical & even she don't want to give good service, no real GFE now & knows how to grab your money.

I think you should think about these things seriously when selecting her. This shows us, how these girls & places change regularly & we should always keep that in mind (not depend only on old reports)

You think she is suffering from some mental problem? Better share with us what she did. I don't want to fall into trouble with someone who is not in her senses in a spa

Speedy Max
07-05-13, 01:45
Since lately 90% of posts are on Crown road and 90% of them are about Sandalwood. Last time when I brought this to attention, I was severely criticized most probably by those with an interest or even having a piece of the action at Crown road. If things continue this way, we might as well limit this forum to promote Crown road. As far as I am concerned Crown road is a dump! But then again the promoters of Crown road feel otherwise. Such promoters of Crown road are welcome to have potshots at me. But there are lots of other MPs in town.

Donga
07-05-13, 04:16
Visited Bio* Borella today. A well hidden place, the doctor asked name, ID no & few more details & then sent me to a room. A girl came in & gave me a paper underwear, I refused to wear. Straightway she said "then no massage", Finally I agreed. Her attitude was not friendly & I was really angry with her. Bad customer care. Over the phoned they said, selection is possible, but gave me no chance. I decided to take only a massage & not to tip her. If she can't massage well, then I was to complain. When she started massaging me, I felt something different. It was a really genuine massage, can't compare my previous massage experience with this one. It was the best massage I've ever had. Finally she broke the silence between us. Ask few things about me &As I was in a happy mood (because of her massage) , I had a small chat with her. After massaging my head she finished the massage. It was really good. The other interesting thing was she didn't ask for a tip or anything, asked only," How was the massage?". Before leaving I gave her 0.5K for the massage. She didn't expect a tip from me, accepted it happily. I think she's better than other cunning bitches (at-least real) who want to grab maximum money by providing minimum service.

Guys, if you want to have only a genuine massage go to this place, no extras possible there.

No free steam bath, no selection possible, all are lies (paper ad).

NoughtT40
07-05-13, 05:48
dude this place is a beach side bar and bistro. not a local pick up joint. probably the only thing you could pick up is doobie, or a ponz walking on the beach. plus a few drinks and food.

=speedy max; 1441356]i have visited over a dozen mps and to be frank i am not over the moon. most places are dumps. sweaty and filthy. even the girls are not to my liking. below average. most of them are corrupted. no gf experience. then on the other had the mind is always on le. have been to casinos. most of the chinese girls are rotten, rude and drunk. does anyone know of places where there are hostesses? not karaokes. normal restaurants with a cool atmosphere. i heard that buba beach restaurant is a place where one could pickup a girl for a price. anyone been to buba? or any other such joint?

Destiny Child
07-05-13, 06:30
Listen to this Guys : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nKFVhzrPuxo

Specially Listen to time 7:45 if you are busy.

Acne Lanka
07-05-13, 07:30
Listen to this Guys :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nKFVhzrPuxo

Specially Listen to time 7:45 if you are busy.100% true.

The best way to convince MP girl is to keep silent in first meet. Don't speak too much. Also don't put them down. Just admire her beauty and said that she is beautiful and you enjoyed the massage. Second or third visit say what your desires if you feel girl is friendly. Also, it's better to avoid high demand girls in the evenings because they are tired of seeing too many juniors. I know some young MP girls are very much like to get old clients because most of them treat them well.

Long Deek
07-05-13, 09:31
Hi fellow mongers! Looks like Suweda has opened under a new name, Neerodha. It's in the same place. Will go there & see whether it's the old Suweda.

I also saw a banner in Polhengoda Junction. Has anybody visited the place. Though the banner is new, the place was there for as long as I can remember. However I have'nt visited the place since it is close to my work place. Would appreciate any comments.

Enjoy

Donga
07-05-13, 12:20
Visited last Friday (first time). It located on main road. 3 girls were there. I selected an OK looking, slim young girl, but the manager said it was her 1st day & still not trained, had to select another one again. A one girl was an ordinary looking, bit dark, tummy one & other one was very fair, heavy built MILF. The MILF told me to take the other one, took her & went in (though she was not my type). She gave me a pretty good massage, then offered me a nice HJ. Upper access provided, lower access may be possible but didn't try (no interest on her body). She told me no FS, no BJ possible only HJ (may be lying). I took long time to release my load, poor girl tried hard (but didn't rush) , I asked " Is your hand paining? , smiled & then she said,"It's OK sir, it's my job". Didn't ask for the tip. Very friendly.

The room was Clean & neat, curtain only no door, shared bath room but OK. The problem is, the rooms are not fully covered, only short walls between rooms.

Sometimes they talk with each other while massaging (not professional).

Gave her 1K, she was very happy (I had a thousand note only).

While coming out saw another girl, very pretty face, nice long hair, fair skin, not great body shape but very interesting face. I felt sorry for myself.

Damage: 1. 5 K (full body massage 1. 5k, normal one 1k)

Today I visited there again. Wanted to take that pretty faced girl, she was not there. Only a one girl was available, but didn't want to take her & waited. Finally, the girl I took last time came out, again had to take her (The MILF was busy). I asked about the pretty faced girl, she said yesterday was the last day of her. She left the business. She previously worked at the other spa, I asked "Is FS possible with her?", She told me yes.

Again felt sorry for myself.

This time I gave her 0. 5K, but no issue, happily accepted.

Damage:1K+ 0. 5K

P. S: The new girl has gone home, she didn't like the business.

AmitForFun
07-05-13, 13:55
Thanks guys.

Now I do have some inputs.

Any chance of freelancers. Just does not want pimps involved.

My experience with them in India is not good.

Ricardino12
07-06-13, 06:52
LOL, the stories looks fucked up. What are these NethFM dude trying to dude. If a monger abuses a girl as these workers say, won't the people there hit and send them away?

Listen to this Guys :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nKFVhzrPuxo

Specially Listen to time 7:45 if you are busy.

Pancha
07-06-13, 08:35
since lately 90% of posts are on crown road and 90% of them are about sandalwood. last time when i brought this to attention, i was severely criticized most probably by those with an interest or even having a piece of the action at crown road. if things continue this way, we might as well limit this forum to promote crown road. as far as i am concerned crown road is a dump! but then again the promoters of crown road feel otherwise. such promoters of crown road are welcome to have potshots at me. but there are lots of other mps in town.hey guy,

what we need is not a criticism of the posts already made by the contributing members. instead you should be sharing your experience of the places you have visited, which are good and where you find better ones.

cheers

Rockstar45
07-06-13, 08:36
Fellow Mongers, I'm in Colombo after sometime and looking for some action.

I've been told by a few to contact Monica. From what I've read here and heard, she's 32.

Any comments / recommendations.

P. S. I just arrived here and will be staying around. So hopefully I'll keep you all posted on my experiences in and around Colombo.

Cheers!

ChanZzz
07-06-13, 09:39
Hey guys,

I want to have some sex fun tommorow (7th July 2013) and residing in ja ela. So can any one give me correct direction or contacts for a better place or a person where I can get a good fun at a fair price.

I'm looking at Wattala, Kandana, Ragama, Jaela, Katunayaka and Negombo areas.

Please reply me as soon as possible with positive results.

Thanks guys I'm waiting.

NoughtT40
07-06-13, 17:53
Decided to pay visit to Crown after hearing so much about this place and some mongers being gung HO about this place. Boy oh boy. What a dump. I no longer doubt this place was promoted by those who have mutual interests in this place. I have seen and had better in other places. Is this what this forum is becoming. Further please try and refrain from giving obvious clues else we soon may be facing the heat from LE like we all did about 3 months back.

RitigalaJ
07-06-13, 19:02
Hey guys,

I want to have some sex fun tommorow (7th July 2013) and residing in ja ela. So can any one give me correct direction or contacts for a better place or a person where I can get a good fun at a fair price.

Thanks guys I'm waiting.Read Negombo forum. Ask local tuk tuk drivers and buy the Sunday Times and refer the hit ad.

Without more info on you I dare not share other contacts. Sorry about this. It's to safeguard myself, my contacts and my friends here.

Melvin44
07-07-13, 02:40
Read Negombo forum. Ask local tuk tuk drivers and buy the Sunday Times and refer the hit ad.

Without more info on you I dare not share other contacts. Sorry about this. It's to safeguard myself, my contacts and my friends here.Hey! Ritigala J is quite right. See Negombo forum see my comments also. Sorry about it.

ChanZzz
07-07-13, 03:24
Read Negombo forum. Ask local tuk tuk drivers and buy the Sunday Times and refer the hit ad.

Without more info on you I dare not share other contacts. Sorry about this. It's to safeguard myself, my contacts and my friends here.Thanks Ritigala. I'll come up with something and will update the forum.

Cheers

DrivingForce
07-07-13, 07:18
As a foreigner I kissed my girlfriend in the dark in a park at night. The police saw and came up saying "no kiss". Fuck you! Its none of your business. I feel that the police in parks patrolling not for crimes but for love affairs. Stupid! How can this still happen in the world other than Saudi Arab and Iran?

JackForJill
07-08-13, 03:45
Guys,

IF you know why single guys are not accepted to clubs (Kama, Taj, R&B) on Fridays please PM me.

I tried last Friday but failed. They told it is members only. But I doubt it.

Please let me know how a single guy can go to these places on Friday nights. PM please.

JFJ

Speedy Max
07-08-13, 04:07
As a foreigner I kissed my girlfriend in the dark in a park at night. The police saw and came up saying "no kiss". Fuck you! Its none of your business. I feel that the police in parks patrolling not for crimes but for love affairs. Stupid! How can this still happen in the world other than Saudi Arab and iran?Friend I am with you. The police here is corrupted. May be they were looking for a bribe. If you bribe them you could not only kiss your GF but they will even provide a police car to have a quick sex.

Godiwa
07-08-13, 06:17
Hey guys,

Thanks guys I'm waiting.Try Methsuwa, katunayaka. Near Moon river hotel close to airport junc. Gives upper and lower access plus GFE without any problem.

Cianu1
07-08-13, 06:38
As a foreigner I kissed my girlfriend in the dark in a park at night. The police saw and came up saying "no kiss". Fuck you! Its none of your business. I feel that the police in parks patrolling not for crimes but for love affairs. Stupid! How can this still happen in the world other than Saudi Arab and iran?Kissing is your business, but maintaining a public park for "Public" is duty of the police, Being a non Sri Lankan is not a privilege to you act on your own, With the culture in this country kissing (as I believe this idiots Kiss is just not a hug, most probably kind of DFK) in public is not nice specially if the kids were around, therefore parents would thrust that when cops are around these kind of unpleasant things will not happened in public park, If police not stop this, not only the stupid foreigners like this, but locals (lovers) will act in the same manner and it will be a more like "More Suitable for Adults film shooting location"

Thought its right or wrong, there are certain things we do secretly in this country, even going for a MP is not something you can tell every one, lovers having sex before marriage is you can't openly say, so if you can't adjust to the culture of the country you live just fuck off.

Inosha
07-08-13, 08:05
As a foreigner I kissed my girlfriend in the dark in a park at night. The police saw and came up saying "no kiss". Fuck you! Its none of your business. I feel that the police in parks patrolling not for crimes but for love affairs. Stupid! How can this still happen in the world other than Saudi Arab and iran?Afghanistan. That is where Sri Lanka is heading now.

Kabees111
07-08-13, 09:49
What happen Sagara road yesterday went no activity chanaged some other place.

Report new MP in Bambapity area.

Gonas
07-08-13, 12:50
As a foreigner I kissed my girlfriend in the dark in a park at night. The police saw and came up saying "no kiss". Fuck you! Its none of your business. I feel that the police in parks patrolling not for crimes but for love affairs. Stupid! How can this still happen in the world other than Saudi Arab and iran?You can tell that again. But we are frontward for all the other shit. We waste time on these things only

Danny Yu
07-08-13, 17:15
Kissing is your business, but maintaining a public park for "Public" is duty of the police, Being a non Sri Lankan is not a privilege to you act on your own, With the culture in this country kissing (as I believe this idiots Kiss is just not a hug, most probably kind of DFK) in public is not nice specially if the kids were around, therefore parents would thrust that when cops are around these kind of unpleasant things will not happened in public park, If police not stop this, not only the stupid foreigners like this, but locals (lovers) will act in the same manner and it will be a more like "More Suitable for Adults film shooting location"

Thought its right or wrong, there are certain things we do secretly in this country, even going for a MP is not something you can tell every one, lovers having sex before marriage is you can't openly say, so if you can't adjust to the culture of the country you live just fuck off.What the hell are you on about? He kissed his girlfriend, in the dark at night in the park! It wasn't a nursery! And it was a kiss, a very common show of affection! People consider it sweet and childrens books and movies have it too! Your comparing it to mps and DFKing you stupid perv! Just because your minds messed up don't assume others are too! The culture is in place and rules to be followed are don't finger or fuck in public which is very viable as has known to be done in the past in sl, because the generation has no place to go. Because of certain houseold rules and cultures people cannot even take their partner to their house to relax and have a meal. Thats because stupid morons like you think even holding hands is similar to fucking! I don't agree with public affection but what the hell are they supposed to do? Meet at mps like you? Get your mind out of the gutter! Your the same guy on a fucking sex website searching for your next fuck! And you have the odacity to blast off on this guy who was making a sentimental gesture coming in from a different mindset where kissing is not considered with the same breath as going to an MP? God save you! And please learn to respect other cultures and guests in our beautiful country without mouthing off like a mindless fuck! Fuckers with mouths like you should not ruin it for the rest of us! Talk about double standards!

And no I am not a foreigner my name is an alias.

Jfera
07-08-13, 18:53
Had a surprising encounter at the same unexpected place that one of our brother mongers wrote about, a week or so ago.

Before anybody gets excited, it's just HJ with lots of extras, no FS.

Anyway, it was the most unusual and surprising massage. Started off quite proper, even covered me with the towel (this place gives a proper one) and did a nice job on my soles and feet. Then without warning her hand was under the towel, under me, giving junior a great wake up squeeze.

Then it goes back to a good regular back rub, but next I feel something cold and it's her tongue working her way up and down my back. Tongue work is her speciality and she sucked everything. Except junior. Toes, fingers, balls. And lots and lots of saliva to lubricate everything. Including the HJ.

Dropped her clothes with little prompting. A huge pair of boobs. Firm ass. And what appeared to be a well-used pussy underneath a frilly sexy pair of panties. And she goes from gentle to wanton very suddenly. Like when she suddenly took my fingers and stuffed them in her ****!

Friendly, dark, tall, a bit strange maybe, but well worth the adventure.

PM for details

NeuMax
07-08-13, 18:59
As a foreigner I kissed my girlfriend in the dark in a park at night. The police saw and came up saying "no kiss". Fuck you! Its none of your business. I feel that the police in parks patrolling not for crimes but for love affairs. Stupid! How can this still happen in the world other than Saudi Arab and iran?In Sri Lanka, everyone wants to look like a saint in public. Fuck their false morality.

Jfera
07-09-13, 02:12
What the hell are you on about? He kissed his girlfriend, in the dark at night in the park! It wasn't a nursery! And it was a kiss, a very common show of affection! People consider it sweet and childrens books and movies have it too! Your comparing it to mps and DFKing you stupid perv! Just because your minds messed up don't assume others are too! The culture is in place and rules to be followed are don't finger or fuck in public which is very viable as has known to be done in the past in sl, because the generation has no place to go. Because of certain houseold rules and cultures people cannot even take their partner to their house to relax and have a meal. Thats because stupid morons like you think even holding hands is similar to fucking!..Well said, sir! This guy's hypocrisy made me mad too. Too mad to reply coherently. I'm so glad you said exactly what's on my mind.

Thank you

Donga
07-09-13, 03:34
Thanks for the info, It's rare to see a report these days.

Had a surprising encounter at the same unexpected place that one of our brother mongers wrote about, a week or so ago.

Anyway, it was the most unusual and surprising massage. Started off quite proper, even covered me with the towel (this place gives a proper one) and did a nice job on my soles and feet. Then without warning her hand was under the towel, under me, giving junior a great wake up squeeze.

Then it goes back to a good regular back rub, but next I feel something cold and it's her tongue working her way up and down my back. Tongue work is her speciality and she sucked everything. Except junior. Toes, fingers, balls. And lots and lots of saliva to lubricate everything. Including the HJ...

Muthumala
07-09-13, 03:54
Guys,

You and I can't change this country. And even if we can this is not the forum to do so.

People need to respect the culture of the country. Can you kiss your girl friend in the park in Saudi Arabia? Please understand inherent values of certain cultures and try to respect them when you are in a foreign country.

All these are beyond the scope of this forum. Let us try to focus on the real need.

This forum is to share information on places offering sexual pleasure.

Muthumala
07-09-13, 04:13
The girl is at their branch. Don't know how the set up there is.

If anyone has tried the place, please let me know.

Goran47
07-09-13, 06:09
Guys,

You and I can't change this country. And even if we can this is not the forum to do so.

People need to respect the culture of the country. Can you kiss your girl friend in the park in Saudi Arabia? Please understand inherent values of certain cultures and try to respect them when you are in a foreign country.

All these are beyond the scope of this forum. Let us try to focus on the real need.

This forum is to share information on places offering sexual pleasure.Of course you must respect the culture in a country but do not the police in Sri-Lanka have more important things to do then hunting kissing couples? Sri-Lanka are going on as it has the last 2000 years, other countries goes forward (without the Muslim world) but not Sri-Lanka, your view to see things are very old fashion. Then I was feeding the fishes and ducks last time, I met a Sri-Lankan lady with 2 children, she told in a perfect UK dialect 'This country will never develop, this people will never develop'. In this forum we try to find girls to enjoy with, you do not think you have double moral? A man in Sri-Lanka as fast he get the chance he will take that chance with girls.

Cianu1
07-09-13, 06:26
What the hell are you on about? He kissed his girlfriend, in the dark at night in the park! It wasn't a nursery! And it was a kiss, a very common show of affection! People consider it sweet and childrens books and movies have it too! Your comparing it to mps and DFKing you stupid perv! Just because your minds messed up don't assume others are too! The culture is in place and rules to be followed are don't finger or fuck in public which is very viable as has known to be done in the past in sl, because the generation has no place to go. Because of certain houseold rules and cultures people cannot even take their partner to their house to relax and have a meal. Thats because stupid morons like you think even holding hands is similar to fucking! ...I don't need to waste time & bandwidth of this forum for these kind off show-off idiots, You don't understand what I said mad fucker, what I said is the existing environment in this country, therefore no one can blame for the police or other authority.

Today you can't kiss openly in a public park, foreigner or local. It's the reality, so you need to adjust to it. Going to a MP for that or providing "Kissing Hut" in you home is up to the idiots like you, no point of arguing like a senseless fucker, get my point.

One example- you can't have sex in.

Godiwa
07-09-13, 06:46
Has any body enjoyed a threesome at a MP? Daisy villa place used to give this at one admission fee. There is a report of a 3some at Crown but no news if they gice access during a 3s.

Member #4241
07-09-13, 06:55
Guys,

IF you know why single guys are not accepted to clubs (Kama, Taj, R&B) on fridays please PM me.

I tried last Friday but failed. They told it is members only. But I doubt it.

Please let me know how a single guy can go to these places on Friday nights. PM please.

JFJKama is members only and bit hard to get in. But once you do you won't regret relative to other local clubs. But even that doesn't provide much as in a western country.

But it is usual them to block guys. I guess you can imagine how the atmosphere will be if all the desperate men were allowed in without control. Couples can go in as you are giving in a chick. And no need to say any club like to take in young girls.

There are so many clubs in Colombo and you can find if you ask somebody in tourism or even a simple google search would will list them. So I won't list them down here.

But my friend don't expect much because I won't think any club in SL is a definite spot for girls. It is very rare to find a club with dozens of chicks. Most of them feel like not clubs but gaybars!

Buddy! This is the same reason why I'm looking forward to organize an adult dance party, at least to match western standards (I hate all those boring beach parties here.) I'm not confirmed with this because we have to look out for so many other matter when doing such things in a country like this.

Goodd luck!

Kabees111
07-09-13, 11:24
Dear sir members,

Put new reports with excitement of joy. New trys and happy all,.

Nowdays find same MP are repeats like cr Road others,.

Looking new chicks and new exp.

Awaiting reports.

Near mc op side tried yesterday old buddies with sag BB.

Damage 0f 1.5K

Speedy Max
07-09-13, 13:59
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Acne Lanka
07-09-13, 14:31
What happen Sagara road yesterday went no activity chanaged some other place.

Report new MP in Bambapity area.Best way to find out is to call their other establishment near hotel Atlantis Bambalapitiya. It's very infamous filthy place known as HIm*and spa.

JackForJill
07-09-13, 19:16
Kama closed, Tired two Russian contacts as given by a friend. Both asked my nationality and when I said I am a Sri Lankan proudly they told they do not supply.

Goods to Sri Lankans. Best time to leave this country for ever.

JFJ

Danny Yu
07-09-13, 19:57
Of course you must respect the culture in a country but do not the police in Sri-Lanka have more important things to do then hunting kissing couples? Sri-Lanka are going on as it has the last 2000 years, other countries goes forward (without the Muslim world) but not Sri-Lanka, your view to see things are very old fashion. Then I was feeding the fishes and ducks last time, I met a Sri-Lankan lady with 2 children, she told in a perfect UK dialect 'This country will never develop, this people will never develop'. In this forum we try to find girls to enjoy with, you do not think you have double moral? A man in Sri-Lanka as fast he get the chance he will take that chance with girls.True mate it's time to face reality and move forward!

Danny Yu
07-09-13, 20:01
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Mongoosa
07-10-13, 00:37
Mates,

I noticed that the PM in the 1st floor near Kalubowila Pussala Meat shop is closed, when I was passing that place.

Mage Wasthuwa
07-10-13, 06:36
As a foreigner I kissed my girlfriend in the dark in a park at night. The police saw and came up saying "no kiss". Fuck you! Its none of your business. I feel that the police in parks patrolling not for crimes but for love affairs. Stupid! How can this still happen in the world other than Saudi Arab and Iran?Sri Lankans are traditionally very private when showing their amorous affection to the fair type. It is a common thing that public display of intimate affection is considered not good behaviour. Hence I guess instead of getting on each other and calling names you have to go by the edict "When in Rome behave like Romans".

Acne Lanka
07-10-13, 10:16
Mates,

I noticed that the PM in the 1st floor near Kalubowila Pussala Meat shop is closed, when I was passing that place.This place was raided two weeks ago, I have seen it in one of online news site. It has reported that 27 year old girl and the manager lady was taken into custody.

Donga
07-10-13, 12:45
Went there today. The experience was pretty much the same & BBBJ.

Clean & neat place. The problem is, first you have to go to the Salon (ground floor) for payments & I had to wait 20 minutes there.

Friendly, talkative & a bit cunning girl

Damage: 2000+2000.

Well said, sir! This guy's hypocrisy made me mad too. Too mad to reply coherently. I'm so glad you said exactly what's on my mind.

Thank you

Anyway, it was the most unusual and surprising massage. Started off quite proper, even covered me with the towel (this place gives a proper one) and did a nice job on my soles and feet. Then without warning her hand was under the towel, under me, giving junior a great wake up squeeze...

Klicka
07-10-13, 12:59
Mates,

I noticed that the PM in the 1st floor near Kalubowila Pussala Meat shop is closed, when I was passing that place.As was the supervisor there. When I went there about two months back, she told that she is going to leave the place and the manager will close it after she leave. I will give a call to her and ask what happened.

Rockstar45
07-10-13, 20:16
Hi Y'all,

Here I am with my second report. Raised a question in my first report which no one responded. Guess that's how Nubes are treated I guess yeah?

Anyways, had a couple of days off and was looking for some action.

Was looking for FS and got a contact of a guy who provides 'russians' (Uzbec's) in reality.

Called them up, explained my requirement, made a booking for 3 hours and met at an agreed location. (Budget hotel)

Had a choice of 3 ladies (different shapes, ages) to pick from which I picked the most curvilious.

At first glance I wasn't as impressed as I thought I'd be. Perhaps I was expecting too much considering this being Sri Lanka.

But boy, when she started undressing, I had no regrets over my pick.

Anyway, she turned out to be very friendly. Great attitude.

Started off with a little chit chat, a nice 10 minute massage, followed by a lot of teasing and fooling around and before getting in to action.

Perfect curves at the right places and knew exact what she was doing. Great Ass.

Session lasted for 2 and a half hours. Three pops. Loads of GFE + teasing + one nice massage.

She first said 2 pops for 3 hours but after the 2nd time she said 'let's make it 3'.

Does everything apart from Anal. Have reservations over french kissing.

The GFE and the teasing was perfect. Junior was rock hard and ready for action when she was done with all of that.

All in all, not the worst experience. Was quite content at the end and would deff try again.

Total damage : 19k for 3 hours + 3k for the room.

Body : 9/10.

Attitude : 9/10

GFE : 9/10.

Ofcourse, some may think I am crazy to spend 19k but as far as I was concerned, its the best experience I've had in CMB thus far.

Plus the price was not as crazy as what that Jerome guy asks for. Best of all, she was not whinning and took real good care of me. Better than I ever expected.

I haven't really come across too many posts on non sri lankan encounters on this thread so thought of sharing this.

Hope someone will find it of some use.

I am looking for someone to help me out in getting some feedback on Monica. Anyone who has tried her out. Please share.

Cheers Fellas

Snow1998
07-11-13, 05:10
Hi Y'all,

Was looking for FS and got a contact of a guy who provides 'russians' (Uzbec's) in reality.

Total damage : 19k for 3 hours + 3k for the room.

Body : 9/10.

Attitude : 9/10

GFE : 9/10.

Cheers FellasWhat was her age and what did the face look like? Apart from the curves, good assets? Cost depends a lot on service and for what you paid seems good. I doubt you would get them any cheaper. Somehow no dfk is not GFE in my tastes. But that's an individual preference. At the end of the day, again, its a personal satisfaction if you are happy with what you paid for the service you got.

Makita1976
07-11-13, 05:26
Hi,

Well I too have visited Crown and yesterday was the 3rd time, firs time I took Sandalwood and I went there around 8am and it was good and ended with a good HJ, then the next time I took a girl by the name I think Mad she has had an operation but was very good with her GFE, she allowed to touch and suck her melons and also did a bit of soft liking of my junior and then proceed to DFK while doing the HJ which was super, didn't touch her down as she said she was after an operation so I did not want to trouble her, treated her well and spoke to her well which I think did the trick as she did a super DFK and then I released like a super jet.

Then yesterday evening I visited again and was shown 3 girls including sandlewood but selected a girl whom I have seen before at an mp next to odel on havelock road, she straight up asked if you give me a good tip I would give a good service, so I asked her whats in store, she said access bottom and up and a suck, but wanted 2k I negotiated for 1.5 and wow she did a super BBBJ and then CIM, I have taken her before so I did not tell her that. She is a small made but a very cunning girl. This is the girl which goes in the name of Cha.

She gave her number and said next time to call her and come. Cost 1k +1. 5k to girl.

MarlonS
07-11-13, 09:38
Monica is a very old lady (maybe 40). She has a slim body with no fat. Her service is acceptable. I personally would not recommend her to anyone in this forum because of her age but if you are keen on mature women she may be perfect.

Hi Y'all,

Here I am with my second report. Raised a question in my first report which no one responded. Guess that's how Nubes are treated I guess yeah?

Called them up, explained my requirement, made a booking for 3 hours and met at an agreed location. (Budget hotel)

Had a choice of 3 ladies (different shapes, ages) to pick from which I picked the most curvilious.

At first glance I wasn't as impressed as I thought I'd be. Perhaps I was expecting too much considering this being Sri Lanka.

But boy, when she started undressing, I had no regrets over my pick.

Anyway, she turned out to be very friendly. Great attitude.

Started off with a little chit chat, a nice 10 minute massage, followed by a lot of teasing and fooling around and before getting in to action...

Deer Hunter
07-11-13, 10:24
Hi Y'all,

But boy, when she started undressing, I had no regrets over my pick...Yes I know Monica. She is from Russia. She is a mature lady. Must be her age is 37+. Service wise she is excellent.

Gonas
07-11-13, 17:00
Hi,

Well I too have visited Crown and yesterday was the 3rd time, firs time I took Sandalwood and I went there around 8am and it was good and ended with a good HJ, then the next time I took a girl by the name I think Mad she has had an operation but was very good with her GFE, she allowed to touch and suck her melons and also did a bit of soft liking of my junior and then proceed to DFK while doing the HJ which was super, didn't touch her down as she said she was after an operation so I did not want to trouble her, treated her well and spoke to her well which I think did the trick as she did a super DFK and then I released like a super jet.

Then yesterday evening I visited again and was shown 3 girls including sandlewood but selected a girl whom I have seen before at an mp next to odel on havelock road, she straight up asked if you give me a good tip I would give a good service, so I asked her whats in store, she said access bottom and up and a suck, but wanted 2k I negotiated for 1. 5 and wow she did a super BBBJ and then CIM, I have taken her before so I did not tell her that. She is a small made but a very cunning girl. This is the girl which goes in the name of Cha.

She gave her number and said next time to call her and come. Cost 1k +1. 5k to girl.Looks like sandlewood is not the favorite anymore. Looks like this new one is a veteran.

Pancha
07-11-13, 19:11
Looks like sandlewood is not the favorite anymore. Looks like this new one is a veteran.Where is Super Max?

CyberShy
07-12-13, 06:40
Guys I got an appointment with Evonne for the first time. She is 53 now but not seems that old.

According to her she is up to anything.

Just need to get some advices before the meeting with her. Any senior mongers help me out.

Makita1976
07-12-13, 08:26
Looks like sandlewood is not the favorite anymore. Looks like this new one is a veteran.Yes, also she had a long face when I ignored her and took the other.

Donga
07-12-13, 10:17
Went Cry Spa today. A fair, sexy looking MILF was there. Selected (not good body shape, fat & tummy) & went in. Hard massage & BBBJ with full access.

Entrance:1000.

Tip :1000

Danny Yu
07-12-13, 16:31
Hi Y'all,

Here I am with my second report. Raised a question in my first report which no one responded. Guess that's how Nubes are treated I guess yeah?Hey buddy thanks for the report!

Never saw your first post but I'm of little help usually anyways! Can't boast of too many mp experiences but your experience reminded me of and*l who I tried recently. Is it the same guy?

Similar situation with sending 3 girls to the hotel and I chose one who was the most well bodied (not too fat or skinny) and her service was excellent! I however only got one hour and one pop. That too for 11k plus 3k for the room. I didn't check the 3 hour rate. Thats why I was wondering if its the same guy and if not would you like to swap? Do you have pm?

She too did everything I asked and I don't ever french kiss or try anal so I never asked! She was friendly and had a good chat with me before and after the action! All in all very pleasant experience but I do get the impression they are a bit skeptical of Sri Lankans! I guess they didn't realize by my name and accent and they never asked.

All in all I'd say excellent service but very rushed for 15k all in all!

Girl 9/10.

Body 8/10 (just to be skeptical but compared to what I usually get / see 11/10)

Service 9/10.

GFE 7/10 (we both knew the scene but very friendly)

I'd recommend him and I'm sure the rate is similar for 3 hours. Thats why I asked if its the same or if you would like to swap if not! Let me know.

Cheers

Kabees111
07-12-13, 16:57
Best way to find out is to call their other establishment near hotel Atlantis Bambalapitiya. It's very infamous filthy place known as HIm*and spa.I tryed the place very greedy girls and HJ with quick finish.

Never to next time.

Acne tell another good one near bamba or Kullipitya area.

Try and report by me soon

EmpiersHunter
07-12-13, 18:02
Hi guys,

One of my best friend is migrating, so we are planing to trow a big party for him. We want be able to meet again so often, so we want to make this memorable one. I am looking for two girls, with or without sex. I checked some of my contacts from a few clubs, but their charges are too high bcz we are trowing the party on a weekend. Please guys help me on this case, if want I can share my contacts also. Please.

BR.

EH

Acne Lanka
07-12-13, 18:08
i tryed the place very greedy girls and hj with quick finish.

never to next time.

acne tell another good one near bamba or kullipitya area.

try and report by me soonbuddy, try spa near tailor shop, all depend on the girl you select. there is a good collection also. i normally select young girls as they tend to give better service than milfs.

if you are lucky you might get fs there. once i met a lady there and she never bother about manger peeping and ready to go in action on the massage bed itself. her name was inoka and she no longer working there. (short muscular body lady). even though, i was refusing to do fs on some days, she wanted to get treated. never discussed a tip, but she knows how i tip her.

best way to try your luck is to stick with a girl few weeks and she will provide you more extras. even fs is possible in above place to regular customer if you take same girl. (not all girls provide fs)

most other places around kollu and bamba are filled with money greedy ladies. even the other two spas run by same owner does have money greedy girls. i think the tradition in the above place is to treat customers, in contrast to other two places. i haven't visited there for few months due to no fs rules, i might try it near future. although i have visited there more than 20 times, i haven't taken more than 3 girls.

EmpiersHunter
07-12-13, 18:21
Guys I got an appointment with Evonne for the first time. She is 53 now but not seems that old.

According to her she is up to anything.

Just need to get some advices before the meeting with her. Any senior mongers help me out.Just follow her instruction mate you want regret. She is the only one I have met who can satisfy a man to his extreme.

BrianOwhite
07-13-13, 05:09
EH,

I went through a similar challenge last year, but I am afraid there is no easy way out.

Could not find any local girls, not at the stadared I was looking for. Got 4 Russian girls later, but I shall tell you the bill over night was off the roof (dancing, sex, HJ's al inclusive though).

The easy way out (if you don't mind the price tag) is to hire the russians and treat the girls nice, they will look after you (at least these girls did). I'd be interested to know how you go, please feedback.

BrianOwhite.

Hi guys,

One of my best friend is migrating, so we are planing to trow a big party for him. We want be able to meet again so often, so we want to make this memorable one. I am looking for two girls, with or without sex. I checked some of my contacts from a few clubs, but their charges are too high bcz we are trowing the party on a weekend. Please guys help me on this case, if want I can share my contacts also. Please.

BR.

EH

IGoWm42
07-13-13, 06:18
Yesterday I also tried out that girl called 'Cha' at Crown place. She is small made sexy looking one. Nice boobs and pussy. She allows up and bottom access. Massage is not good. But extras are excellent. Kissing and licking were excellent. She sucked my balls and finally did a super BBBJ and then CIM. Nice GFE. She asked 2k. This is my first time that I got lot of extras from a massage girl without FS.

Body: 9/10.

Boobs: 9/10.

Pussy: 9/10.

GFE: 10/10.

Damage 3k

IGoWm42
07-13-13, 06:26
I tryed the place very greedy girls and HJ with quick finish.

Never to next time.

Acne tell another good one near bamba or Kullipitya area.

Try and report by me soonTry near Lalson place at Kolupitiya.

CyberShy
07-13-13, 06:31
Just follow her instruction mate you want regret. She is the only one I have met who can satisfy a man to his extreme.Thanks a lot. I will go and put the report later.

Maxxxr
07-13-13, 06:51
Just follow her instruction mate you want regret. She is the only one I have met who can satisfy a man to his extreme.Hi Mate,

I heard nice stories about Evonne. But I still couldn't get her contact number. Please help me to get her ner number. Please.

Thanks

AnAndreas49
07-13-13, 15:51
Hello,

I qm in the Colombo City Hotel,

Where I can find a nice, clean Srin Kanka girl for BJ and more?

Ricardino12
07-14-13, 05:26
Whats with your language?

"I qm"? And what is the world is "Srin Kanka girl ".

Post properly 1st.

Hello,

I qm in the Colombo City Hotel,

Where I can find a nice, clean Srin Kanka girl for BJ and more.

Malli Chutty
07-14-13, 06:48
Hi Guys! Sorry for late

I couldn't find a time to write on the forum for sometime due to my busy schedules these day. Finally found a Sunday with a lots of free time.

I have seen sandlewood Ni is the main topic in the forum. My last visit to her was 3 weeks back at crown road.

So far I have taken her 3 times after other senior ladies left the place.

It's sad to hear that she has also become a money greedy lady with time. But all my 3 visits she gave me a really good and sensational massage. I should say it was the best massage I had got at crown place after senior A* and Mal. (this is not to promote sandewood ni)

Since I have nt been there for 3 weeks I think so much had changed, from a innocent girl to money greedy girl.

A sad situation!

Malli Chutty
07-14-13, 07:09
This happened 2 weeks back. Was all alone at home on a Saturday and the weather also made the day boring.

Called few of my FL contacts and few are out of colombo and another couldn't get in touch.

Around 6pm called JH for a booking. Sinhala lady spoke over the phone. Said to come there around 9. 30pm.

Went there around 9. 20pm. Some indian buggers were arguing with mama san maybe not getting the usual extras or something. Didn't pay attention to them. Paid the amount and was directed to Rm 8. Went in had to wait about 5 mins till the girl come.

Knock on a door and in she came greeting me in thai.

As soon as she came in her hand went towards my junior and grab it and said "Hard Hard". My junior was nt up at tht time and after the touch junior got the sign and started waking up.

Usual way went thru with the bath and she cleaned me with soap and hot water. And then to the bed.

Started the massage. No any special about the massage but she gave me the massage I wanted a hard massage that went in to my bones also.

Massage went about 40 mins.

End of the massage she stripped down and had a wash.

Then had a B2B session. When she was doing B2B on my top I was fingering her pussy which she enjoyed a lot. Pussy was damn wet.

Soon she started playing with junior which was up to themaximum. Had a BBBJ and then put the cover nd move to action in miss, cow girl, doggy position. Explode inside her first time.

Had 2 pops, BBBJ, CIM and rimming also.

At the end of the we both had a wash with soap and hot water. I also helped her to wash and while doing that I finger fucked her in the tub which she enjoyed alot.

Tipped her 5k.

She was a 35 year old MILF. 34DD boobies. Her name starts with "J* (happy)

Face 8/10.

Boobs 9/10.

BBBJ 9/10.

Massage 8/10.

FS 9/10.

Overall I had a great experince

Total damage 8. 5k + 5k

Ricardino12
07-14-13, 12:53
Went to Crown place and saw the collection of girls who were there. When I went most were busy, I was shown 3 girls. 2 were really bad looking and 1 was okay which was Sua

Her looks:

Face: 4/10.

Body. 7/10 (Small made with small boobs but good shape)

So chose Sua and went on to the room upstairs. Asked feeling or hard. Opted for hard, after around 20 mins of massage came the extras, she kept walking out of tge room twice saying she will sip her tea and come.

So after she came back asked me -sir if I'll let you touch how much tips will you give I said 500 and said I always give only 500. She said sir for shake it's 500 for touching and all its 1000. I asked for 1000 what extras do I give as I only give 500 mostly and have come before and other gals take 500 only. So in the topic she said I'll give touch up and so so, I never agreed for 1000, but asked what do I get for 1000. She didn't answer and then pulled out top and squeezed. Then when I want to put finger down there she said. She has done some medical treatment and not to touch there. I said okay.

Then squeezed her boobs more and and sucked her boobs out. Small but decent melons. So after a while shot the load.

After load was shooted I washed and offered 500 she sed 'sir I let you touch and so so and that and asked for 1000, I was like okay an gave 1000 and left.

Overall service was satisfactory but 500 would have been a better deal for what she offered.

Attitude 6/10.

Massage. 4/10.

Extras 6/10.

Has she given a BJ or at least lick around the balls 1000 would have been worth.

Gonas
07-14-13, 16:04
Guys,

I need some genuine help from all of you veterans.

I might get a chance for a session with a somewhat freelancer. I might most probably pick her up from somewhere around elvitigala mawatha.

Any good place within a budget. For a short term stay maximum 2 hours around nawala. Narahenpita. Kohuwala. Or even borella. As a last resort.

Please help me. I am getting prepared for this. Some places are not girl friendly. So would like feedback please.

All I need is the place and the cost. Non a / see is ok. The privacy is the most important thing and the distance from elvitigala mawatha.

Thanks in advance for all who take some time to give info.

Gonas

Pancha
07-14-13, 16:07
Tonights news showed live a raid at a place at Boralasgamuwa. Any idea?

Rockstar45
07-14-13, 16:12
Hi Y'all,

Went to JH after reading a few reviews here. Was directed to rm 9 where a girl walked in wearing a pair of jeans and a t shirt.

Young slim girl. No boobs nor Bum. Flat as they can get. I was heartbroken then and there.

Had a wash and got in on to the bed and gave a massage for around 40 mins. Decent massage.

After the massage she was like, go take a wash. I was like 'what do you mean? ' because the massage was for 1 and a half hours and you finish in 40 mins?

Then was like 'you want B2B? ' I was like yes. Then said she needs a tip to take her clothes off! I was I will give her a tip and asked if she does FS.

She was like "NO FS here anymore. You can get B2B but I need 5k tip."

Bloody pissy attitude. A minute later she was she was tired and she needs to take a nap for 5 mins and slept.

JH ended up being the biggest disappointment so far after coming back to CMB.

I don't if it was just me but I wouldn't recommend rm 9 to anyone going there.

I was so annoyed that I took a shower and walked out. On my way I complained to Mama-san and she was like come next week I will arrange you good girl.

Is this just a one off case guys? Was it just my rotten luck?

I would wait for your feedback prior to even considering visiting again.

Any suggestions on the best room I should pick if I am looking for a hot, pretty face, curvilious chica who's willing to do FS?

Advice is appreciated,

Cheers

Rockstar45
07-14-13, 16:21
Hi Danny,

From the little I know, there are 12 ladies in town who is sent around. They are report to 1 Boss. .

This Jerom guy who charges crazy $350 for 3 hours too get the girls from the same lot. Thus I got the feeling we are both got our ladies from the same spot. They operate with difference numbers sometimes for security reason perhaps. However, from what I've heard, he has very little / if not NO trouble at all from the authorities.

I do not have PM right now. In fact, I am not sure how to get it in the first place. Once I do, I shall hit you up.

Keep us posted if you try the same source again.

Cheers,

R

Hey buddy thanks for the report!

Never saw your first post but I'm of little help usually anyways! Can't boast of too many mp experiences but your experience reminded me of and*l who I tried recently. Is it the same guy?

Similar situation with sending 3 girls to the hotel and I chose one who was the most well bodied (not too fat or skinny) and her service was excellent! I however only got one hour and one pop. That too for 11k plus 3k for the room. I didn't check the 3 hour rate. Thats why I was wondering if its the same guy and if not would you like to swap? Do you have pm?

She too did everything I asked and I don't ever french kiss or try anal so I never asked! She was friendly and had a good chat with me before and after the action! All in all very pleasant experience but I do get the impression they are a bit skeptical of Sri Lankans! I guess they didn't realize by my name and accent and they never asked...

Scrapy
07-14-13, 18:15
Guys,

I need some genuine help from all of you veterans.

I might get a chance for a session with a somewhat freelancer. I might most probably pick her up from somewhere around elvitigala mawatha.

Any good place within a budget. For a short term stay maximum 2 hours around nawala. Narahenpita. Kohuwala. Or even borella. As a last resort.

Please help me. I am getting prepared for this. Some places are not girl friendly. So would like feedback please.

All I need is the place and the cost. Non a / see is ok. The privacy is the most important thing and the distance from elvitigala mawatha.

Thanks in advance for all who take some time to give info.

GonasTry Havi restaurent at Madiwela. Hidden and safe place.

Malli Chutty
07-14-13, 19:07
Hi Y'all,

Went to JH after reading a few reviews here. Was directed to rm 9 where a girl walked in wearing a pair of jeans and a t shirt.

Young slim girl. No boobs nor Bum. Flat as they can get. I was heartbroken then and there.

Had a wash and got in on to the bed and gave a massage for around 40 mins. Decent massage.

After the massage she was like, go take a wash. I was like 'what do you mean? ' because the massage was for 1 and a half hours and you finish in 40 mins?

Then was like 'you want B2B? ' I was like yes. Then said she needs a tip to take her clothes off! I was I will give her a tip and asked if she does FS.

She was like "NO FS here anymore. You can get B2B but I need 5k tip."

Bloody pissy attitude. A minute later she was she was tired and she needs to take a nap for 5 mins and slept.

JH ended up being the biggest disappointment so far after coming back to CMB.

I don't if it was just me but I wouldn't recommend rm 9 to anyone going there.

I was so annoyed that I took a shower and walked out. On my way I complained to Mama-san and she was like come next week I will arrange you good girl.

Is this just a one off case guys? Was it just my rotten luck?

I would wait for your feedback prior to even considering visiting again.

Any suggestions on the best room I should pick if I am looking for a hot, pretty face, curvilious chica who's willing to do FS?

Advice is appreciated,

CheersI think they work for a rotation. They have not allocate the girl to the room. It's better if you can ask the girl by name.

NoughtT40
07-14-13, 20:54
Rm 9, is money greedy one. She was there before the whole raid saga took place. The oldest of the lot. And truly a waste if talent think her name is Alice.

I think they work for a rotation. They have not allocate the girl to the room. It's better if you can ask the girl by name.

CFront
07-14-13, 21:05
My first time in CMB. Tried the JH out after all the reviews.

I'm a foreigner. And it tells, so might have been ripped off. I paid 8.5 K for thai massage + B2B.

She wanted 3k more for extras, BBBJ. Rm 7; I gave her 1k & said I'd be back later with the rest.

Don't think I'll ever go back there. Oh well, it was an experience.

Too bad though, I was hoping for a local girl (if I wanted a Thai, I could get one back home.). If someone has any suggestions for a local, let me know. I'm thinking of trying Crown. But don't know where it is. If someone can direct me via PM, would be super.

Hi Y'all,

Then was like 'you want B2B? ' I was like yes. Then said she needs a tip to take her clothes off! I was I will give her a tip and asked if she does FS...

Gonas
07-15-13, 03:45
Try Havi restaurent at Madiwela. Hidden and safe place.Directions and cost please. Thanks for the support

Amdan7
07-15-13, 04:21
While most of you get sandled in crowned place, Nat* from Maharagama gave me perfect girl I was looking for. Very thin, about 5 ft height. 23 years old, small boobs. Not the best of attitudes, but provided nice BBBJ but no DFK. Had only one pop, since she was bit hurry, but promised more relaxed attitude next time.

Had a excellent time for about 40 minutes. She is from Homagama, hence the look was better than typical village lasses which my previous reports featured.

Cheers!

Amda

oops.... forgot all important cost. 5k for the girl and 1k for the place, it was bit down Maharagama - piliyandala road.

Klicka
07-15-13, 06:08
While most of you get sandled in crowned place, Nat* from Maharagama gave me perfect girl I was looking for. Very thin, about 5 ft height. 23 years old, small boobs. Not the best of attitudes, but provided nice BBBJ but no DFK. Had only one pop, since she was bit hurry, but promised more relaxed attitude next time.

Had a excellent time for about 40 minutes. She is from Homagama, hence the look was better than typical village lasses which my previous reports featured.

Cheers!

-Amda-

Oops. Forgot all important cost. 5k for the girl and 1k for the place, it was bit down maharagama. Piliyandala road.Was it Wasan thi? I also had the same experience with her, but unfortunately that day she had a very bad smell.

Jay Dee
07-15-13, 06:38
Sorry to sound like a wet blanket guys but the VICE has gone on a Raid spree the past few weeks, I noted at least 5 places are closed (not sure if permanently) even the famous 24 hours place on Marine drive there were only 2 Thai girls (and 2 local) and the manager who knows me said that the most I can get would be a normal body massage.

Usually all the LE in the area know what is going on in their area and either support the place or turn a blind eye but because the raids are from the VICE from another area they are not able to protect the place, please be careful to not reveal too much at least for another month at least, maybe even provide misleading info because the way they operate is that they send a plains cloth guy two or three times to win the confidence of the girl and then once they know they get full service they pull of the raid by tipping the crew. What shitty place this country is turning out to be. (I know it is unfortunate for genuine new comers but prevention is better than cure.

Jay Dee

Gonas
07-15-13, 06:40
Sorry to sound like a wet blanket guys but the VICE has gone on a Raid spree the past few weeks, I noted at least 5 places are closed (not sure if permanently) even the famous 24 hours place on Marine drive there were only 2 Thai girls (and 2 local) and the manager who knows me said that the most I can get would be a normal body massage.

Usually all the LE in the area know what is going on in their area and either support the place or turn a blind eye but because the raids are from the VICE from another area they are not able to protect the place, please be careful to not reveal too much at least for another month at least, maybe even provide misleading info because the way they operate is that they send a plains cloth guy two or three times to win the confidence of the girl and then once they know they get full service they pull of the raid by tipping the crew. What shitty place this country is turning out to be. (I know it is unfortunate for genuine new comers but prevention is better than cure.

Jay DeeI don't want to sound like a sadist. But when the war was on we mongers had a nice time. That is the sad truth.

When will these fellows learn that this is just a normal social act

CyberShy
07-15-13, 08:30
Wanted to know about any recent encounters with Evonne. I have an appointment but wanted to know more about her recent appearence.

Hope senior guys will help me.

Ricardino12
07-15-13, 17:54
How much did you pay. If you paid 8500 it includes b2b.

Hi Y'all,

She was like "NO FS here anymore. You can get B2B but I need 5k tip...

Amdan7
07-16-13, 04:06
Was it Wasan thi? I also had the same experience with her, but unfortunately that day she had a very bad smell.Thats the Girl from Matara Which I wrote earlier. This girl is for Homagama. Name starts with Th*.

Doosra
07-16-13, 06:20
My first post and hopefully won't be my last.

Had a wonderful Friday with Monica. She is my standard cause I like the MILF type. Made an appointment and asked her for a few hours. Got a room in a girl friendly hotel in Colombo and waited her arrival.

She came a few mins late had a quick smoke and started with some awesome DFK, started to undressing each other and had amazing foreplay for about 15 mins.

Then started the first pop with missy switched to doggy. 2nd and 3rd time also switched positions from cow to doggy and back to missy and she even gave me a rim job for about 2 mins which was like heaven, however for me she does not seem to provide anal so did not go and push the subject. On the 3rd pop up I was willing to fake it cause it took me along time to cum. But junior never gave up.

Anyways all in all a good experience, total damage was 15 K + 5k for the rooms and another 1 k for smokes (Got to give the smokes to the rusks, it sort of puts them in a good mood.)

I take monica on and off but I must warn you, she is not every ones cup of tea cause I'm assuming she is about 35+, nice GFE, but sagging boobs which is her only flaw but recently she has put on a bit and had gotten a nice round ass as a result.

I have seen ads by a guy called kevin haven't tried that yet but seems very pricy even though he's more cheaper than guys like Jerome.

Be safe.

Snow1998
07-16-13, 06:32
My first time in CMB. Tried the JH out after all the reviews.

I'm a foreigner. And it tells, so might have been ripped off. I paid 8. 5 K for thai massage + B2B.

She wanted 3k more for extras, BBBJ. Rm 7; I gave her 1k & said I'd be back later with the rest.

Don't think I'll ever go back there. Oh well, it was an experience.

Too bad though, I was hoping for a local girl (if I wanted a Thai, I could get one back home.). If someone has any suggestions for a local, let me know. I'm thinking of trying Crown. But don't know where it is. If someone can direct me via PM, would be super.Real cheapskate specially for an expat! If you read a few pages back you would note that it's all Thai no locals and the price and what to expect. 1k is almost the minimum local girls ask for a HJ. The service and attitude here just cannot be compared to local girls. If you told her your nationality then you have ruined it for all your kind. The Service for your kind from any girl there will be minimal. Well done!

Scrapy
07-16-13, 06:41
Try Havi restaurent at Madiwela. Hidden and safe place.Go to Pita Kotte junc turn to Madiwela road. Go all the way Madiwela. Place is just before Madiwela junc to your right its a small road.

Jay Dee
07-16-13, 06:47
It is only normal act for them, but for the rest we have to suffer. The SPA in Dehiwala (near William Grinding Mills) was raided it is still closed, and this places did not offer sex either. At least not to me) but they had some nice young girls around 20 YO. Best part it the real working girl house called Queens in Deanstone place Colpety is still open and they don't even call themselves a SPA and the women look like shit and are the real Maradana Street hooker type.

Jay Dee.

I don't want to sound like a sadist. But when the war was on we mongers had a nice time. That is the sad truth.

When will these fellows learn that this is just a normal social act

NoughtT40
07-16-13, 07:33
Last night when I went for my appointment at JH, I noticed all the girls in uniform. Kinda sexy though and business as usual for me.

QUOTE=Jay Dee; 1446702]It is only normal act for them, but for the rest we have to suffer. The SPA in Dehiwala (near William Grinding Mills) was raided it is still closed, and this places did not offer sex either. At least not to me) but they had some nice young girls around 20 YO. Best part it the real working girl house called Queens in Deanstone place Colpety is still open and they don't even call themselves a SPA and the women look like shit and are the real Maradana Street hooker type.

Jay Dee.[/QUOTE]

Lolla123
07-16-13, 07:50

Cheers!

-Amda-

Oops. Forgot all important cost. 5k for the girl and 1k for the place, it was bit down maharagama. Piliyandala road.Is she fair or dark.

Mage Wasthuwa
07-16-13, 08:00
Wanted to know about any recent encounters with Evonne. I have an appointment but wanted to know more about her recent appearence.

Hope senior guys will help me.Don't get put off by the age. She can pass off easily to a 35 year old. Has a lovely attitude and you will have a wonderful time. Just be yourself she will do the rest. Have fun.

CyberShy
07-16-13, 08:26
Don't get put off by the age. She can pass off easily to a 35 year old. Has a lovely attitude and you will have a wonderful time. Just be yourself she will do the rest. Have fun.Thanks for the reply, I will go and put the report. But some people mentioned beware of cameras, for that only I had a doubt.

RitigalaJ
07-16-13, 13:29
One of my contacts has two girls for daytime fun. One is 19 years old and pretty he says. Charges 6k. PM if you want the contact. Negotiate your terms direct.

Peter Patros
07-16-13, 14:58
Evonne is a star! You will enjoy very minute.

Hope senior guys will help me.

Acne Lanka
07-16-13, 16:56
it is only normal act for them, but for the rest we have to suffer. the spa in dehiwala (near william grinding mills) was raided it is still closed, and this places did not offer sex either. at least not to me) but they had some nice young girls around 20 yo. best part it the real working girl house called queens in deanstone place colpety is still open and they don't even call themselves a spa and the women look like shit and are the real maradana street hooker type.

jay dee.dude,

this is a fucking country. police is silent for all the robbers, killers, rapers, drug dealers and all other notorious activities where political backing is. ponna (man without junior) police can only capture innocent spa girls. also there are lot of real brothel type spas operating around colombo. some are never raided due to bribery and corruption.

read this murder case and see how police has kept silent for many years due to fear of thugs (even 119 couldn't act against tugs). there were lot of complaints from villagers about these thugs, no action was taken so far.

http://www.lankadeepa.lk/index.php/articles/151938

NoughtT40
07-16-13, 19:48
Met this girl about a month back at a private function manning the reception or registration desk as you would call it. I assumed her to be about 25 to 29 based on her figure. Approached her cautiously during the cocktails on the pretext of getting info about the event. And casually mentioned that if she was willing to take care of any events we do as a company. She replied in the affirmative stating that's something she can do and has friends who just like her who would do this privately rather than being contracted thru an agency. I got her contact details and did not think much about it. Today out of the blue I got a call from her asking how things were and if I had any upcoming events. I said no but casually mentioned if we can meet for a coffee or drink if possible she said yes and will meet this Friday for drinks. Hopefully she would oblige to do events of this forum kind and will share details. Watch this space for more postings.

NeuMax
07-17-13, 06:46
dude,

this is a fucking country. police is silent for all the robbers, killers, rapers, drug dealers and all other notorious activities where political backing is. ponna (man without junior) police can only capture innocent spa girls. also there are lot of real brothel type spas operating around colombo. some are never raided due to bribery and corruption.

read this murder case and see how police has kept silent for many years due to fear of thugs (even 119 couldn't act against tugs). there were lot of complaints from villagers about these thugs, no action was taken so far.

http://www.lankadeepa.lk/index.php/articles/151938exactly. these prostitution laws are from colonial influence. those countries have now changed their laws. we're still carrying them.

RitigalaJ
07-17-13, 08:10
RitigalaJ bro please. Clean your inbox.Done.

I hope that you all will keep the contact secret.

RitigalaJ
07-17-13, 10:28
Machan Acne clear inbox please.

Acne Lanka
07-17-13, 11:39
Spent Sunday morning there looking for a boarding room.

Saw several instances where 20+ looking girls were seated inside partially covered three wheelers. They were just waiting. I imagine for customers. This was down the Maharagama Dehiwela road beginning passing the food city opposite 119 bus stand.

Saw a cute looking babe getting in to a tuk tuk close to a wonderful bakery. She was met by a middle aged man soon after and they took off. She could not have been more than 22 years old.

Seems that many girls in the area are in to extra curricular activities. I hope to go that way again and be better prepared. Hope to approach the tuk tuk guy near the bakery and see. Have to be careful though. There could be LE in plain clothes also trying to entrap us.

Also noted that guest houses in the area do not have many boards announcing their location. Prices range from Rs 750 for ST normal room to Rs 2500 for a very posh AC room.Had to do some shopping around Maharagama area and especially on Dehiwala road, I spotted similar activities. There were two skinny girls with one guy in three wheel and the guy was calling and girls were with lot of makeups. They were there look like waiting for someone. And in another place guy was on the phone with two girls in small by lane between shops and two girls were looking like FLs. They were there even after when we have done the shopping and the time was around lunch time in a weekday. I was with my wife and couldn't do much of the monitoring, else I would have given approach.

Melvin44
07-17-13, 16:51
Exactly. These prostitution laws are from colonial influence. Those countries have now changed their laws. We're still carrying them.You are very correct. Once I told the same thing elsewhere in this forum. One person even came forward to safe guard the westerners. Those laws are centuries old and the people who introduced them have now changed. Our native people still carry them with great respect. One fellow dared to explain that it is our culture. Hilarious! Buddy hilarious nothing else. Fuck these donkeys at once.

Donga
07-17-13, 20:26
Few months back, I met two girls in Maharagama area (one was supplied by Maharagama Ru*) & both of them asked me to come to a place on Dehiwala road.

Had to do some shopping around Maharagama area and especially on Dehiwala road, I spotted similar activities. There were two skinny girls with one guy in three wheel and the guy was calling and girls were with lot of makeups. They were there look like waiting for someone. And in another place guy was on the phone with two girls in small by lane between shops and two girls were looking like FLs. They were there even after when we have done the shopping and the time was around lunch time in a weekday. I was with my wife and couldn't do much of the monitoring, else I would have given approach.

Kamakolla
07-19-13, 18:42
Has anyone visited the new spa at RosaCottage at Wellawatte near Wasil Mawatha?

Thanks guys

Klicka
07-19-13, 19:08
Wanted to try Spleena (the name of famous singer) Spa in TWgoda. Took a lot of advise from our Acne and went their. Acne told a name of a girl starting from Dee, so I went there and asked for her. The guy was bit curious about LE raids and he wanted my I'D. Then he also asked me to show the ID card of the place where I work, just to prove that I'm not a cop. I paid 2000 for the package and he directed me to the room in front. Then he came in and asked Rs. 2500 for the tip. I had no change so he had to give rs. 3000. After few minutes Dee walked in. She was better looking that I expected. We were into action directly because she knew what I wanted (no massage).

She was a very friendly girl and offered lots of hugging and DFK. She offered a nice BBBJ as well. I can hold myself as much as I want and after about 30 mins, she told me to release it fast as she is getting late to go. So I again asked for a BBBJ and she happily agreed. She was a friendly girl and worth for the amount I paid. When I went there, I saw some beautiful girls on the sofa, but when I came back, there were only two nice looking ones. After the action, I had a small chat with this manager guy and we became good friends. So now I'm going to give him a call next week and try for a new young beauty.

Girl: 8/10.

BBBJ: 10/10.

DFK: 9/10.

FS: 9/10.

WIR: Yes, I will return to the same place again and again. I will look for the young beauties that I saw. Information can be shared to trusted mongers via PM. I got a lot from this forum, specially from Acne and I am to help others as well.

IGoWm42
07-20-13, 03:56

Thanks guysPlace is good. Discrete entrance. Parking inside. Two girls only. Took M *k who was more talkative, though the other one looked better. Got 'feeling massage'. No FS. Common bathroom and two rooms with partitions. HJ with top access only. I thing cost of entrance is very high.

RitigalaJ
07-20-13, 07:00
Went to one of the newer places and had the fortune to come across a nice 24 yr old. Found out later that she was a former Cinnamon spa girl and has worked at a salon.

She asked if I wanted a hard or feeling. She was very friendly in a naughty sort of way but was a bit silent at first. I said hard and she gave a really good hard massage which made me quiver with pain and joy at the same time. She even washed my feet with hot water and a clean towels. It was a largish cubicle with an AC for a 1k treatment. Duration of one hour.

I felt good about her vibes and asked for a feeling massage at the end of it. She turned me over gently guiding me in to place and milked me. Her rhythm was great and not mechanical. It was one of the best feeling massages ever and her boobs were large and round. I gave them a good massage as well although she did not let me suckle them.

I got impression that she would provide more.

Overall good value place for money but FS may not be possible. Shared washrooms and nice clean floral rooms. Did I mention that all three girls there were nice looking. No ugly fat babes here.

Tipped her 1k for her work and left a very happy man.

RitigalaJ
07-20-13, 07:09

Thanks guysRather dreary place with two chubby women one of whom I would rate as a 6. The place was shabby and unkept but also very private and tucked away inside at the end of the larger hotel. I suppose FS may be possible here but I did not like the women to test.

HardDisk127
07-20-13, 11:50
Hi Acne / Gonas,

I was busy in my work, so today I replied to your pm's, please chk.

Thanks,

HD127

HardDisk127
07-20-13, 11:55
Hi All,

Few weeks bfr I got call frm janki lane mp lady that they moved to new place in peliyagoda, kandy road.

Its near porsche showroom.

As usual that MILF mathu was ther and for my surprise one new girl was there.

I took both one aftr the other and enjoyed, both gave good massage with full access.

Charges: 1. 5k each at counter, tips 1k each. Total damage : 5k.

Thanks,

HD127

HardDisk127
07-20-13, 12:01
Hi All,

Yesterday night some tuk tuk driver took me to a mp at deals place and he tld FS is available.

Girls were ok in look but I was not in any mood because counter fee they asked 4k later reduced to 3k.

Is any one having much info regarding the same.

Thanks,

HD127

Arizonalk
07-20-13, 12:18
Saturday morning I was going through Cotta Road and noticed a new spa near junction where we turn to Buthgamuwa Road. 1st I called and inquired of rates and girls. The response was Rs. 1000 per hour and girls 19yrs and above. Had to take steps from a narrow stairs. Selection was 4 ladies. 1 girl and 3 MILFs and opted for girl An*you. Taken to 2nd floor where the cubicals are located. It's a place just started with new massage beds, yet to put curtains or doors. Girl came and given towel. Stripped off in front of her and got on to bed. Started massage which was good. She's not a beauty queeen, a dark girl but with a nice smile. When she started chatting got to know this is relocated from Kirulapone (near Perera & Sons) after the raid. Then I knew extras are possible. Many things were in the menu except FS. She was from Negombo, Daluwakotuwa aged 19 after a divorce. Had a nice time and and happy ending. She had an orgasm too, seems natural after fingering, sucking of boobs, chewing. Tipped 500 which she happyily accepted. Given her phone number and asked to call her before coming.

On my way back, I noticed a new place opened in Battaramulla just after waters edge junction where Food Waves had an outlet. Do let us know if any one tried and talents.

RitigalaJ
07-20-13, 12:46
Sandalwood is no longer there. She was put to their new place in the same town. Crown now has a few new beauties to select.

StudBull
07-20-13, 13:03
Went to Luxmi Garden place in Borella for a quickey on Friday and there was this good looking one. In the room asked her name and said it was Sashi. I immediately new who she was. She had changed her hairstyle. Once got in to the action got the same bad service like in Rajagiriya. After I release the load told her that there was a very bad service girl in Rajagiriya place with the same name. She immediately mentioned that there could be many girls with the same name. She is the best looking girl there but hopeless service girl. In

Gonas
07-20-13, 14:09
Hi Acne / Gonas,

I was busy in my work, so today I replied to your pm's, please chk.

Thanks,

HD127Thanks captain. Great info. I have cleared inbox. Just reply me to that question I have asked.

Gonas
07-20-13, 14:55
I have been calling JG but the land line is not been picked up. It was opened after sometime looks like this time it is gone for good.

Koththumee
07-20-13, 18:12
Hey guys,

It seems to be Raiding started back. Today I saw from hiru TV, police raided Prnaya. They clealy show the board and Showd the thamashi (all know). They had an argument with cops tooo. With the inspection, the got custody for havin a condem in a room. I dnt no what will happen. May be surronding people complaint. They were really, happy that place riaded.

Anyway, safe mongering guys.

KM

Hooboy
07-20-13, 18:17
The owner wanted the premises back. I was there about a month ago and was told they are opening a new more upmarket spa with separate rooms, bathrooms etc in the same area. Will check with my contact and update.

I have been calling JG but the land line is not been picked up. It was opened after sometime looks like this time it is gone for good.

Donga
07-21-13, 02:10
I think Luxmi Garden place is one of the worst Mps I've visited, no good looking girls, money greedy & bad service. It was 5, 6 months back & seems situation not changed yet.

Went to Luxmi Garden place in Borella for a quickey on Friday and there was this good looking one. In the room asked her name and said it was Sashi. I immediately new who she was. She had changed her hairstyle. Once got in to the action got the same bad service like in Rajagiriya. After I release the load told her that there was a very bad service girl in Rajagiriya place with the same name. She immediately mentioned that there could be many girls with the same name. She is the best looking girl there but hopeless service girl. In

Donga
07-21-13, 02:17
Is this on Buthgamuwa Road near the ground / Jeep repairing place?

Saturday morning I was going through Cotta Road and noticed a new spa near junction where we turn to Buthgamuwa Road. 1st I called and inquired of rates and girls. The response was Rs. 1000 per hour and girls 19yrs and above. Had to take steps from a narrow stairs. Selection was 4 ladies. 1 girl and 3 MILFs and opted for girl An*you. Taken to 2nd floor where the cubicals are located. It's a place just started with new massage beds, yet to put curtains or doors. Girl came and given towel. Stripped off in front of her and got on to bed. Started massage which was good. She's not a beauty queeen, a dark girl but with a nice smile. When she started chatting got to know this is relocated from Kirulapone (near Perera & Sons) after the raid. Then I knew extras are possible. Many things were in the menu except FS. She was from Negombo, Daluwakotuwa aged 19 after a divorce. Had a nice time and and happy ending. She had an orgasm too, seems natural after fingering, sucking of boobs, chewing. Tipped 500 which she happyily accepted. Given her phone number and asked to call her before coming.

On my way back, I noticed a new place opened in Battaramulla just after waters edge junction where Food Waves had an outlet. Do let us know if any one tried and talents.

Donga
07-21-13, 02:20
Anyone visited her recently? Any updates? I called her last week & her phone was switched off!

Jfera
07-21-13, 03:16
Went to Luxmi Garden place in Borella for a quickey on Friday and there was this good looking one. In the room asked her name and said it was Sashi. I immediately new who she was. She had changed her hairstyle. Once got in to the action got the same bad service like in Rajagiriya. After I release the load told her that there was a very bad service girl in Rajagiriya place with the same name. She immediately mentioned that there could be many girls with the same name. She is the best looking girl there but hopeless service girl. InBrother, you may not like this girl and the place, but Please do not disclose names and places in public.

Thanks

Arizonalk
07-21-13, 03:18
No. This is on old cotta road passing Wish Bakers on to your RHS, well before Petrol Shed. Exactly at the Junction to turn into Buthgamuwa Road. Name goes as Ayu*a.

Hope this is useful for you to locate the place.

Is this on Buthgamuwa Road near the ground / Jeep repairing place?

DLasantha
07-21-13, 03:33
Its observed that more than 5 media institutions operating in Colombo having high competition to this kind of raiding regards.

That media has focused Spa and sex industry nowadays than ever. They set spy guys and collect information. Sometimes they do spy video recordings at the places too. At last, they give information to LE and get promised to raid with full video recording at agreed time.

So that at the point of raiding there will be Media coverage+LE both. Actually this is a type of combine attach. What these media wants is to market this kind of non-traditional new item over the TV / FM radio. Though many of reality TV programs conducted by the same media was alleged to have full of sexual bribes, sexual mis-conductions and some are kind of child harnessing they look Spa and saloon industry otherwise.

Donga
07-21-13, 05:46
Thanks for the info bro. Yeah I can find the place now.

No. This is on old cotta road passing Wish Bakers on to your RHS, well before Petrol Shed. Exactly at the Junction to turn into Buthgamuwa Road. Name goes as Ayu*a.

Hope this is useful for you to locate the place.

Destiny Child
07-21-13, 08:18
Machan I think you mean KOTTE road. When you say Cotta. I thoguht cota road (after rajagiriya towards borella). I think you are refering to nawala koswatta area right?

Also do you mean to say without a curtain and door you still did you play? where there no other customers or people walking around? or you managed to time it?

Saturday morning I was going through Cotta Road and noticed a new spa near junction where we turn to Buthgamuwa Road.

Destiny Child
07-21-13, 08:28
Hey guys seems to be Raiding started back. Today I saw from hiru TV, police raided prnaya. They clealy show the board andShowd the thamashi (all know). They had an argument with cops tooo. With the inspection, the got custody for havin a condem in a room. I dnt no what will happen. May be surronding people complaint. They were really, happy that place riaded. Any way safe mongering guys.

KMYes I too saw it. Now they show the faces also. It was silly of her and husband to shout and make a scene. There were 3 girls. Perhaps the video will be available on you tube soon. They also mentioned about a raid in Kandawatte road as well.

Ok Found the Ytube Vid : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Fk8BRv3QEc&list=PLvZBlKrkX8JTqyf7RswiC9o8_qQ8UI753 watch from 2.45 minutes

Donga
07-21-13, 10:01
Yes it's on Old Kotte road which is parellel to Battaramulla- Rajagiriya road & after the petrol shed Old Kotte road joins with Battaramulla road (not Nawala Koswatta area Machan.).

Machan I think you mean KOTTE road. When you say Cotta. I thoguht cota road (after rajagiriya towards borella). I think you are refering to nawala koswatta area right?

Also do you mean to say without a curtain and door you still did you play? Where there no other customers or people walking around? Or you managed to time it?

Donga
07-21-13, 10:04
It seems nobody knows Zim. She's a freelancer in Piliyandala area (Veralugas junction).

Anyone visited her recently? Any updates? I called her last week & her phone was switched off!

Malli Chutty
07-21-13, 11:31
Yes I too saw it. Now they show the faces also. It was silly of her and husband to shout and make a scene. There were 3 girls. Perhaps the video will be available on you tube soon. They also mentioned about a raid in Kandawatte road as well.

Ok Found the Ytube Vid : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Fk8BRv3QEc&list=PLvZBlKrkX8JTqyf7RswiC9o8_qQ8UI753 Watch from 2. 45 minutesEnd of pranaya also. Hmm be carefu guys!

Acne Lanka
07-21-13, 16:07
End of pranaya also. Hmm be carefu guys!Girls look hot with the clothes they wear.

Gonas
07-21-13, 20:01
end of pranaya also. hmm be carefu guys!look at that woman telling that they cannot live in this area because of this. how silly. i mean fellow who wants to go meet a prostitute will anyway go. just for the record i grew up in an area which was considered to be a drug dealing area. but i never resorted to drugs. completed my education in a very high note and moved in life.

and the way they clap makes them even sillier. as if this is a real holy land where. they would not clap at a man who came out after doing a [CodeWord123] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord123) and talk like this. what a silly country this has become. and mind you pranaya was operated in a very secret way and somewhat respectable way where you can park inside and come out later so the trouble was not even to the extent of a lottery seller. i guess it all boil downs to someone earning money and the others being jealous of that. anyway that is the end of pranaya as well. one more avenue gone. i wonder what will happen when men start playing with men there is no legislation for gay men in sri lanka as per one of my friends. the only problem happens when **** boys are in the equation and it falls into the category of child molestion.

IGoWm42
07-22-13, 06:08
Saturday I got the opportunity have fun with 20 year old chick. This girl provided by Nat. Girl is small made pretty one. Her name is Chaa. Nice round boobs and attractive brown nipples. Shaved sexy wet pussy. Nice fucking ass. She is Friendly, talkative and has positive attitudes.

We went a place located in Nu the area. Place is very good. Parking available. Hide place. High wall and gates.

Both had a wash and entered the game. Lots of hugging and GFE and DFK had. She licked my body top to bottom and played with my balls. And had an unforgettable BBBJTC. Then I washed and had a second round hugging and DFK. Then again she did BBBJ and game started. We played several style including doggie and Cowgirl. Finally she came before me. It was a nice experience.

Body: 9/10.

Boobs: 9/10.

Pussy: 9/10.

FS: 10/10.

GFE: 10/10.

Damage 6k + 1K for room.

Member #4241
07-22-13, 07:17
look at that woman telling that they cannot live in this area because of this. how silly. i mean fellow who wants to go meet a prostitute will anyway go. just for the record i grew up in an area which was considered to be a drug dealing area. but i never resorted to drugs. completed my education in a very high note and moved in life.

and the way they clap makes them even sillier. as if this is a real holy land where. they would not clap at a man who came out after doing a [CodeWord123] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord123) and talk like this. what a silly country this has become. and mind you pranaya was operated in a very secret way and somewhat respectable way where you can park inside and come out later so the trouble was not even to the extent of a lottery seller. i guess it all boil downs to someone earning money and the others being jealous of that. anyway that is the end of pranaya as well. one more avenue gone. i wonder what will happen when men start playing with men there is no legislation for gay men in sri lanka as per one of my friends. the only problem happens when **** boys are in the equation and it falls into the category of child molestion.i agree with you bro!

people talk these issues like they have made no sin in their lives. if some body checks on, we might even find some of those people being abusing parents to children. it's true that the place you live will effect what you be! but it only applies to idiots, people with no brains or thinking power. one with courage, principal and intelligence can survive no matter where.

but i don't blame raiding these places because it is the law. we can't criticize because it is the law. for my knowledge, no country encourage prostitution and it is good because commercialized prostitution comes with other bad things like drugs, [CodeWord908] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord908), mobbing etc. even in sl being a prostitute is not illegal but illegal to encourage people for sex in public. and it is illegal to run a "brothel" or being a pimp. countries only legalize this because it never can be stopped. if law can go in to the industry they can least stop other bad things. i suggest not going to mps. if you must, go to mps run by mps (ministers).

i personally know few people who do this for living. they don't like doing this yet ended up there for other reasons. (one said it was fun for first 12 months but later it became boring). they too have to look after their kids and are regular people like us. i don't know when the opposing people will understand this. it is funny when i saw the voice cut of a minister i know, who loves mongering and a womanizer in that same news program! so what i suggest is, to find fls or use your skills to get laid. it is safer for every one.

your gfs / wife will hate to know that you go to prostitutes. but if you kindly tell them that you love women and you are successful getting them, most of the time they start to love you more! yeh it is surprising.

cheers

NoughtT40
07-22-13, 11:07
probably one of those joints after jh were a customer was treated well. it's pity that these so called media a resorting to news items of such nature. anyway this is the second time this station has done this. after all, it's owned by the brother of the politician who got shot and now has selective amnesia. i am sure must be to appease the masters and gods. it's even more appalling that when the owner of this tv station knocked up a fellow female colleague and refused to accept that he was the father. the poor girl left abroad and had the kid.

well things are only going to get worse. hope one day the oldest profession in the world is legalized here along with gay marriages.

i was last night reading some report as to how much crime takes place in countries where prostitution is legal compared to where it's illegal and behold where it's illegal has a higher crime rate. murders, [CodeWord124] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord124), etc. you, decide.

look at that woman telling that they cannot live in this area because of this. how silly. i mean fellow who wants to go meet a prostitute will anyway go. just for the record i grew up in an area which was considered to be a drug dealing area. but i never resorted to drugs. completed my education in a very high note and moved in life.

and the way they clap makes them even sillier. as if this is a real holy land where. they would not clap at a man who came out after doing a [CodeWord123] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord123) and talk like this. what a silly country this has become. and mind you pranaya was operated in a very secret way and somewhat respectable way where you can park inside and come out later so the trouble was not even to the extent of a lottery seller. i guess it all boil downs to someone earning money and the others being jealous of that. anyway that is the end of pranaya as well. one more avenue gone. i wonder what will happen when men start playing with men there is no legislation for gay men in sri lanka as per one of my friends. the only problem happens when **** boys are in the equation and it falls into the category of child molestion.

Neil Patrick
07-22-13, 14:19
Yes I too saw it. Now they show the faces also. It was silly of her and husband to shout and make a scene. There were 3 girls. Perhaps the video will be available on you tube soon. They also mentioned about a raid in Kandawatte road as well.

Ok Found the Ytube Vid : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Fk8BRv3QEc&list=PLvZBlKrkX8JTqyf7RswiC9o8_qQ8UI753 Watch from 2. 45 minutesThis is just pathetic what's going in SL. Guys just be damn careful. The last thing you want is showing up in news caught in a raid!

Melvin44
07-22-13, 14:42
yes i too saw it. now they show the faces also. it was silly of her and husband to shout and make a scene. there were 3 girls. perhaps the video will be available on you tube soon. they also mentioned about a raid in kandawatte road as well.

ok found the ytube vid : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6fk8brv3qec&list=plvzblkrkx8jtqyf7rswic9o8_qq8ui753 watch from 2. 45 minutesyes of course! it is the biggest crime happen in this dharmic country. since there is no [CodeWord123] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord123), child abuse, drug abuse, murders, no bribery and corruption so shaking at spas must be stopped by this le which is about to beat scotland yard within very near future being the best in asia. he he

BoyShares
07-22-13, 16:23
after reading the recent reports on an age old salon with a side spa, i decided to go there. though i got a name of a therapist from a kind senior here i couldn't make a booking, just went in. its at bambalapitiya. as soon as you go in you have to make the payment to a sissy in the salon. its 2000. funny; being such a standard salon they issue no reciepts for this. he asked me to go upstairs. a chubby. 30ish woman peeps and asks me to come that way; from upstairs. nice cubicle with lock-able doors with a shower inside. clean, neat. asked me to have a wash and gave me a paper underwear. hot water available. she gave an extremely high quality massage for nearly 40 minutes. guys seriously the best i have had since 2 years. if you go through all my posts i would rate this massage along with ones i've got at global towers back in the day and lilly- kiribathgoda.

after she completed the massage (which had some teasing too) she told me." sir, the massage part is over. but if you want other services i provide two kinds. a shake with feeling for 1000 or a b2b for 2000. its the same explained by other mongers here. so obviously i went in for the b2b. nice experience. i came with her hj.

cost- 2000 plus tip 2000.

massage 8/10.

girl. looks 6/10 (nice ass though)

attitude 8/10.

professionalism 8/10 (said she was formarley at global towers. no wonder!)

extras. 7/10

will i return? i probably will for the massage. then ill ask for a hj and try to limit it to 500. honestly i don't want a b2b again with her. its not sex and for me its not worth it. she is not that good looking. but her hj was good and i'd pay 2500 in total to have that superb massage followed by a half decent hj.

for an example for the extra 1000 i would pay here beyond that i pay in crown place; what i get in return is much better.

cheers people.

happy and safe mongering.

(p. s. shocked, disturbed, disgusted about the 'pranaya' incident. ironically their advertisments are on todays hit-ad as well)

Gonas
07-22-13, 16:39
probably one of those joints after jh were a customer was treated well. it's pity that these so called media a resorting to news items of such nature. anyway this is the second time this station has done this. after all, it's owned by the brother of the politician who got shot and now has selective amnesia. i am sure must be to appease the masters and gods. it's even more appalling that when the owner of this tv station knocked up a fellow female colleague and refused to accept that he was the father. the poor girl left abroad and had the kid.

well things are only going to get worse. hope one day the oldest profession in the world is legalized here along with gay marriages.

i was last night reading some report as to how much crime takes place in countries where prostitution is legal compared to where it's illegal and behold where it's illegal has a higher crime rate. murders, [CodeWord124] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord124), etc. you, decide.you know bro,

the fellow you are talking about knocking about a girl. well there are photos of him and his bro with two famous actresses. in boats maybe a trip or something taken about 4 years back when all was merry and happy before things changed. don't tell me that he did not touch them.

this is the problem in this country.

UpCountry
07-22-13, 17:24
Anyone had experience on [Names in Code Deleted by Admin]. They have a branch in GF Hotel too. Only foreigeners. Massage was excellent. Not even a HJ for me. Probably I asked it too straight.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove names written in code. Please do not post names written in code in the Forum. You're not foolng anyone. If the average forum member can interpret the name, then so can anyone else. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

WareWolf
07-22-13, 17:26
Tried the new one released by the famous E*E recently.

Small made, horny face with bit of chubbiness.

Not much of kissing is allowed but manageable figure.

Spent the hour and a nice one.

WW

WareWolf
07-22-13, 17:29
Hey Guys.

Any recommendations in above place?

Didn't went there recently. Is the reception girl still available?

WW

WareWolf
07-22-13, 17:33

Ok Found the Ytube Vid : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Fk8BRv3QEc&list=PLvZBlKrkX8JTqyf7RswiC9o8_qQ8UI753 Watch from 2. 45 minutesSo damn sexy figures.

Why couldn't I make it to this place?

Hope that this will re open soon.

WW

NoughtT40
07-22-13, 18:55
The very night after this place was raided me and a couple friends were at pub having a drink and discussing the very state of this country. We did notice a couple of chaps dressed very casually having a drink but they were quite. One of my friends left for the loo, when he was confronted by one of the chaps and the loo and was told pretty politely and in no uncertain terms to tell the rest of us to keep politics out of our conversation. Later only we got to know these chaps were LE / BG For very senior people. We called it a night soon after and spilit. Lord knows who watching and eves dropping to whom.

You know bro,

The fellow you are talking about knocking about a girl. Well there are photos of him and his bro with two famous actresses. In boats maybe a trip or something taken about 4 years back when all was merry and happy before things changed. Don't tell me that he did not touch them.

This is the problem in this country.

Muthumala
07-23-13, 01:49
Is this girl available for treatments?

Hey Guys.

Any recommendations in above place?

Didn't went there recently. Is the reception girl still available?

WW

MahaHoora
07-23-13, 05:45

and the way they clap makes them even sillier. as if this is a real holy land where. they would not clap at a man who came out after doing a [CodeWord123] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord123) and talk like this. what a silly country this has become. and mind you pranaya was operated in a very secret way and somewhat respectable way where you can park inside and come out later so the trouble was not even to the extent of a lottery seller. i guess it all boil downs to someone earning money and the others being jealous of that. anyway that is the end of pranaya as well. one more avenue gone. i wonder what will happen when men start playing with men there is no legislation for gay men in sri lanka as per one of my friends. the only problem happens when **** boys are in the equation and it falls into the category of child molestion.le chaps were within their rights to conduct this raid but huru tv being there and showing it on news was completely uncalled for. for all they know, this could have been a genuine ayurvedic treatment centre, and it is for le and the courts to prove otherwise; until then the people running and working at the place cannot be treated guilty and it was not right for goddamn hiru tv to show their faces on tv. those people clapping were probably asked to do so by the sorry hiru tv guys who stage that silly "hiru baluwoth salli thamai" thing every day.

Destiny Child
07-23-13, 06:18
gonas. i don't think they had enough evidence to close down pranaya cause as i saw it was not a setup (propably the police cannot afford to spend 10k to send a decoy.). what they found was only a condom which i doubt is enough evidence. and also notice this was done on a friday and where this monday was a public holiday. hmm wonder whether the rumours are true if girls are harrassed at the police? any of you guys have asked this from the girls in mps whether they got caught ever and how was the treatment?

Destiny Child
07-23-13, 06:33
The girl in green seems fine. Perhaps she is the one who was described as 'Model Like' by guys.

So damn sexy figures.

Why couldn't I make it to this place?

Hope that this will re open soon.

WW

Jay Dee
07-23-13, 09:58
thanks for the link so sad at the current situation, so what does a unmarried man, who does not . or is not successful enough. to find a girl friend to satisfy his needs. ? also sri lanka is a country even if an adult has a relationship with a girl she will not give him the goods till her marries her.

oh of course. [CodeWord123] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord123), abuse or harass some innocent girl either in the bus or in some lonely corner or become a mp or some big shot (then you can have any woman)

prostitution is the worlds oldest profession and there is a reason, even the ancient kings had so many women, now it is such a moral wallpaper / just a sham, also how many of those guys who were clapping will not do some thing if they get a chance with a girl. i agree there must be some control but the best thing is to ensure that the spa's are operating legally and maybe ensure that the girls are checked for std if they suspect that they are offering fs as well.

take care

jay dee.

yes i too saw it. now they show the faces also. it was silly of her and husband to shout and make a scene. there were 3 girls. perhaps the video will be available on you tube soon. they also mentioned about a raid in kandawatte road as well.

ok found the ytube vid : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6fk8brv3qec&list=plvzblkrkx8jtqyf7rswic9o8_qq8ui753 watch from 2. 45 minutes

Jay Dee
07-23-13, 10:11
Come on guys lets not make it worse by naming SPA's that are still operating, actually now there are only a few that are safe, as I said the vice squad (Mirihana & Colombo) sends in decoys pretending to be customers, then they offer a big tip to the girl that she cannot resist and get her to put the condom etc, then Raid takes place.

They harvest much information as possible from the internet, these cops are not like the normal idiot cops, they are smart and want to ensure that the charges stick, unlike the normal cops who just do a raid so that they can get some extra money these guys want it to go to courts.

Stay Safe.

Jay Dee.

R********* at W****** . Place is good. Discrete entrance. Parking inside. Two girls only. Took M *k who was more talkative, though the other one looked better. Got 'feeling massage'. No FS. Common bathroom and two rooms with partitions. HJ with top access only. I thing cost of entrance is very high.

Kamakolla
07-23-13, 12:02
Place is good. Discrete entrance. Parking inside. Two girls only. Took M *k who was more talkative, though the other one looked better. Got 'feeling massage'. No FS. Common bathroom and two rooms with partitions. HJ with top access only. I thing cost of entrance is very high.I've seen some Chinese looking women around Thatz why wondered. So just another over priced place. Thanks for the update man.

Kamakolla
07-23-13, 12:05
Rather dreary place with two chubby women one of whom I would rate as a 6. The place was shabby and unkept but also very private and tucked away inside at the end of the larger hotel. I suppose FS may be possible here but I did not like the women to test.Thanks Ritigala. I know the place. It's very private and they have inside connection with top politician I suppose (I've seen the photos of top man and his right hand with the owner at the help desk).

I think it'll have a run for a while but stupid women means, no cost. Thanks Ritigala.

Amdan7
07-23-13, 12:11
Finally met those 2 girls which RitigalaJ mentioned. Took thinner one since that was my taste.

Oh dear dear, what an experience it was. Most of could remember experience we had at LP good old days. If that was hurried service, this was express. She haven't heard there is a thing called GFE, let alone DFK. Didn't even let me to touch boos, telling that it has milk. Not bothered to remove her towel full, had a 20 seconds CBJ, and wanted me to straight away action. No kissing, no cuddling, not even smile on her face. And during the 15 minute stay, she had answered about 8 calls on her mobile. Tell you frankly I never had FS, not even HJ for Rs 8,000. Even before I got off bed, she was dressed up and out of the room. What an experience.

I don't blame RigalaJ brother, you could have given in good faith. I met them some where in Rajagiriya, then when I selected the girl I like, the pimp guy dropped her at rooms place near Ayurveda Junction. And from calls I realise, the tuk tuk which carry the other girl was traveling through Borella. She was such a hurry that she want me to fish before she gets in Maradana. CAn you'll just imagine?

I paid 6k for the pimp guy initially, then on his request, since Riti was also mentioned, I gave another 1k as tip. And paid another 1k for place. Ripoff at its best.

In my FS life spanning from MPS such as OE, Nirovin, Sa* road, him, Wa, Se, and the famous LP place, and recent contacts in and around maharagama, Today was my worst ever day!

No cristmas on every day!

Cheers!

Amda

Kamakolla
07-23-13, 12:17

Ok Found the Ytube Vid : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Fk8BRv3QEc&list=PLvZBlKrkX8JTqyf7RswiC9o8_qQ8UI753 Watch from 2. 45 minutesVery sad and shocking scenes. Look at the way that cop shouts. Think of his mighty roar in front of a local politician. Sigh. It's really frustrating and I started to wonder whether there is no future here. This media going on a rampage and how come they can show the faces? Wth? If they can squeeze the money out of something they do no matter what. They are not strong enough to make a simple complain or news item about the things happening here but for spas and massage centers. Buggers! I feel sick guys.

Kamakolla
07-23-13, 12:32
The very night after this place was raided me and a couple friends were at pub having a drink and discussing the very state of this country. We did notice a couple of chaps dressed very casually having a drink but they were quite. One of my friends left for the loo, when he was confronted by one of the chaps and the loo and was told pretty politely and in no uncertain terms to tell the rest of us to keep politics out of our conversation. Later only we got to know these chaps were LE / BG For very senior people. We called it a night soon after and spilit. Lord knows who watching and eves dropping to whom.Little China in making!

Muthumala
07-23-13, 16:37
Please don't share information openely. Kindly avoid naming places.

I was at a spa when it was visited by police last Friday. It was not a raid and the girls are careful and do not provide much extras. Therefore was not harassed.

All the places are experiencing low customer turnover these days. Few places might even close down due to the lack of business.

Please protect the good places.

I "knew" one of the girls taken into custody at Pranaya. Feel sorry for her.

Lolla123
07-23-13, 17:32

ok found the ytube vid : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6fk8brv3qec&list=plvzblkrkx8jtqyf7rswic9o8_qq8ui753 watch from 2. 45 minutesis this the biggest problem in sri lanka? police only show their powers in front of the people who don't have political powers. there are lot more to do than doing these minor activities. high class prostitution is going even now without any problem. politicians who raped the teen girls are living free in this country. all good for them not to normal people. miracle of *.

WareWolf
07-23-13, 17:51
is this girl available for treatments?when i asked from one of the therapist previously she said no (few months ago)

WareWolf
07-23-13, 17:53
Gonas. I don't think they had enough evidence to close down Pranaya cause as I saw it was not a setup (propably the police cannot afford to spend 10K to send a decoy.). What they found was only a condom which I doubt is enough evidence. And also notice this was done on a Friday and where this Monday was a public holiday. Hmm wonder whether the rumours are true if girls are harrassed at the police? Any of you guys have asked this from the girls in MPs whether they got caught ever and how was the treatment?Yes true.

If they had sufficient evidence the fat lady could not argue like that.

She defended well!

Hope they can open again.

WareWolf
07-23-13, 18:02
Please don't share information openely. Kindly avoid naming places.

I was at a spa when it was visited by police last Friday. It was not a raid and the girls are careful and do not provide much extras. Therefore was not harassed.

All the places are experiencing low customer turnover these days. Few places might even close down due to the lack of business.

Please protect the good places.

I "knew" one of the girls taken into custody at Pranaya. Feel sorry for her.Who was that?

Is it the green dress one? Did you talked to her after that?

What happened after all?

Gonas
07-23-13, 18:38
Yes true.

If they had sufficient evidence the fat lady could not argue like that.

She defended well!

Hope they can open again.I felt that they were caught red handed after the condom. I mean look at that fellow shouting at her in abusive language. This is srilanka after all they might say something and put the blame anyway

Donga
07-23-13, 21:36
100% agree with you. These media guys can easily get info from our reports. Therefore we shouldn't make it easier for them. Specially never share anything on social web sites.

Come on guys lets not make it worse by naming SPA's that are still operating, actually now there are only a few that are safe, as I said the vice squad (Mirihana & Colombo) sends in decoys pretending to be customers, then they offer a big tip to the girl that she cannot resist and get her to put the condom etc, then Raid takes place.

They harvest much information as possible from the internet, these cops are not like the normal idiot cops, they are smart and want to ensure that the charges stick, unlike the normal cops who just do a raid so that they can get some extra money these guys want it to go to courts.

Stay Safe.

Jay Dee.

RitigalaJ
07-24-13, 02:53
Finally met those 2 girls which RitigalaJ mentioned. Took thinner one since that was my taste.

Oh dear dear, what an experience it was. Most of could remember experience we had at LP good old days. If that was hurried service, this was express. She haven't heard there is a thing called GFE, let alone DFK. Didn't even let me to touch boos, telling that it has milk. Not bothered to remove her towel full, had a 20 seconds CBJ, and wanted me to straight away action. No kissing, no cuddling, not even smile on her face. And during the 15 minute stay, she had answered about 8 calls on her mobile. Tell you frankly I never had FS, not even HJ for Rs 8, 000. Even before I got off bed, she was dressed up and out of the room. What an experience.

I don't blame RigalaJ brother, you could have given in good faith. I met them some where in Rajagiriya, then when I selected the girl I like, the pimp guy dropped her at rooms place near Ayurveda Junction. And from calls I realise, the tuk tuk which carry the other girl was traveling through Borella. She was such a hurry that she want me to fish before she gets in Maradana. CAn you'll just imagine?

I paid 6k for the pimp guy initially, then on his request, since Riti was also mentioned, I gave another 1k as tip. And paid another 1k for place. Ripoff at its best.

In my FS life spanning from MPS such as OE, Nirovin, Sa* road, him, Wa, Se, and the famous LP place, and recent contacts in and around maharagama, Today was my worst ever day!

No cristmas on every day!

Cheers!

-Amda-Man I am sorry to hear that. Tried to PM you but failed.

The main thing with this guy is to talk and finalize what is on offer.

To the other mongers whom I passed on the contact, I ask that you don't contact him at all.

Amdan7
07-24-13, 04:09
Man I am sorry to hear that. Tried to PM you but failed.

The main thing with this guy is to talk and finalize what is on offer.

To the other mongers whom I passed on the contact, I ask that you don't contact him at all.No worries at all. The purpose of the report is to put other mongers on alert, who need to be careful with these mobile brothels, specially when tuk tuk guys are involved.

Cheers and keep discovering. Gems are not to be found everyday and to everybody!

amda

Acne Lanka
07-24-13, 05:49
No worries at all. The purpose of the report is to put other mongers on alert, who need to be careful with these mobile brothels, specially when tuk tuk guys are involved.

Cheers and keep discovering. Gems are not to be found everyday and to everybody!

-amda-I never had a good session whenever there is a pimp involved. So, I have not tried a girl from pimp for more than 6 years, nevertheless I have found good collection of girls for FS.

Always better to take girls from MPs or well operated brothels. They provide much better service as they want to keep the customer returning to the same place over and over. But, these mobile brothels don't care about customer retention.

Mongoosa
07-25-13, 04:41
Machan,

Please clear your mailbox. Looking for some info of your Soft & Hard place via PM.

RitigalaJ
07-25-13, 08:41
No worries at all. The purpose of the report is to put other mongers on alert, who need to be careful with these mobile brothels, specially when tuk tuk guys are involved.

-amda-I wonder how the others fared?

RitigalaJ
07-25-13, 08:43
Machan,

Please clear your mailbox. Looking for some info of your Soft & Hard place via PM.Done. U can PM now. Due to work I am not on much.

Bangind
07-25-13, 11:11
Hi fellow mongers,

It would be highly appreciated if you could recommend some MPs (PM full details) near by Cinnmon Grand, Any one willing to share Independent babes between 22 and 30 please do help. Else Service providers with good reference form you local Colombo mongers would go a long way to make my stay here till Sunday fun and memorable one! Please PM me.

Thanks in advance and hope will be able to help you in return some day soon!

Regards,

Bangind

Acne Lanka
07-25-13, 12:15
Got the direction from fellow monger, visited there in day time, it was on top of meat shop near Uni, nice surrounding inside. Only 2 girls to select. None of them my type, reluctantly selected fair innocent one. The cashier lady was very unfriendly and required whether I have visited there earlier, with my short hair cut they looked curious. I said around 2 months back. She said I haven't seen you before and looked at my head to toe.

Girl came and asked me to wear paper undy (which clearly indicated that I am at wrong place or wrong time) , I insist that I don't want to wear it, then girl said okey and let's proceed, turn around, gave hard massage (massage also indicated that there will be very limited extras as she was doing it with correct techniques)

Very little chat, even if I asked anything she was answering it one or two words. No eye contacts, no smiles. After about 30 minutes of full body massage (which was actually good massage) , she asked,"sir! Do you want shake?" I asked what else, she politely said no touching, only shake, but even for that I have to pay Rs. 1000 in advance. (I was little annoyed, and I felt that they treated me like a robber). I said I don't want anything. The girl was very upset and I paid Rs. 500 tip to her to keep it with her for nice massage. She was really upset as I gave the tip even without the shake and she was insisting me to take the shake as it was not good for her day. I said, I have lost appetite and went to shower.

Got dressed and the owner lady (another short fair lady with curly hair) came and asked is everything okey? You can take the shake and leave. I said I don't need as the way I was treated by them and went away. All looked stunned. The lady later realized that I was a genuine customer because I tipped the girl Rs. 500 even without the shake. She said, sir we haven't seen you before, that's why we treated like that. I said okey and left the place and I saw them raising the curtain and looking at me at the down getting into the luxury car. (They would have felt more sorry)

Place: 6/10.

Girl: 5/10 average looking, firm body, fair complexion, wearing denim and t shirt.

Massage: 6/10.

Extras: 0/10.

Attitude: 0/10.

Will visit: Never again.

UpCountry
07-25-13, 16:06
Baddagana Road, the raided one is going to open in Col 7 soon with the same name.

Donga
07-25-13, 23:41
That's the best way to react this type of people.

Got the direction from fellow monger, visited there in day time, it was on top of meat shop near Uni, nice surrounding inside. Only 2 girls to select. None of them my type, reluctantly selected fair innocent one. The cashier lady was very unfriendly and required whether I have visited there earlier, with my short hair cut they looked curious. I said around 2 months back. She said I haven't seen you before and looked at my head to toe.

Girl came and asked me to wear paper undy (which clearly indicated that I am at wrong place or wrong time) , I insist that I don't want to wear it, then girl said okey and let's proceed, turn around, gave hard massage (massage also indicated that there will be very limited extras as she was doing it with correct techniques)

Very little chat, even if I asked anything she was answering it one or two words. No eye contacts, no smiles. After about 30 minutes of full body massage (which was actually good massage) , she asked,"sir! Do you want shake?" I asked what else, she politely said no touching, only shake, but even for that I have to pay Rs. 1000 in advance...