PDA

View Full Version : Colombo

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113

Casper2334
07-26-13, 04:15
Hi fellow mongers,

I need to get any consent about the home / hotel visit therapy service that usually publish in weekend newspapers. I already contacted mention numbers and person who response to that ask me to arrange a hotel room to proceed. Price range will be 5k-7k. Please share any experience on this.

Thanks,

Casper

GamePlayerAus
07-26-13, 15:46
Hi Guys,

I am a new member here and I will be visiting Colombo next month. I need some recommendations about good quality local MPs.

Thanks in advance.

Rockstar45
07-26-13, 18:58
Seniors. Given the choice who'd you vote for a nice 3 hour session? Evonne or Monica?

Never been with either and just wanting to find out before spending that money.

Appreciate any help.

Cheers.

Newbi1982
07-27-13, 05:27
Went there few days back. Had a wonderful massages. I didn't go expecting extras. Got a HJ. 3k+ 2k. To get genuine massage and to feel like you are in a Spa, this is the place.

Jfera
07-27-13, 07:14
Went there and found that all the old regulars were gone. Su, Ch, and Sandalwood (who left earlier).

Tried out a new girl. Tall, fair. Reasonable massage. Had no hesitation going for the balls while doing my back. Good HJ but access restricted (as of now). Good thing is that she wore tight tights which felt almost nude to the touch. Needs more befriending to loosen up.

Anybody else tried her or the others new girls, keep posted. PM for name.

JF

Ricky Hard
07-27-13, 07:46
hi guys,

i'm new here. where is the below location correctly or any # please.

thanks

after reading the recent reports on an age old salon with a side spa, i decided to go there. though i got a name of a therapist from a kind senior here i couldn't make a booking, just went in. its at bambalapitiya. as soon as you go in you have to make the payment to a sissy in the salon. its 2000. funny; being such a standard salon they issue no reciepts for this. he asked me to go upstairs. a chubby. 30ish woman peeps and asks me to come that way; from upstairs. nice cubicle with lock-able doors with a shower inside. clean, neat. asked me to have a wash and gave me a paper underwear. hot water available. she gave an extremely high quality massage for nearly 40 minutes. guys seriously the best i have had since 2 years. if you go through all my posts i would rate this massage along with ones i've got at global towers back in the day and lilly- kiribathgoda...

Malli Chutty
07-27-13, 09:21
Seniors. Given the choice who'd you vote for a nice 3 hour session? Evonne or Monica?

Appreciate any help.

Cheers.I don't knw if you can get evonne for 3 hours. If so I will go for Evonne.

She is one of the pro. The Queen I would say.

WareWolf
07-27-13, 15:46

Appreciate any help.

Cheers.Evonne won't give a 3hour session, her usual is 1hour and not more than that.

WW

WareWolf
07-27-13, 15:52
Hi Guys,

I am a new member here and I will be visiting Colombo next month. I need some recommendations about good quality local MPs.

Thanks in advance.Bro, if you're traveling to LK as a "monger" these days are the most worst days that you can ever get.

I won't think that anyone will share their handful of valuables in the open forum (neither me.)

Lot of knows have disappeared because of this continuous raids.

WW

WareWolf
07-27-13, 15:59
Got the direction from fellow monger, visited there in day time, it was on top of meat shop near Uni, nice surrounding inside. Only 2 girls to select. None of them my type, reluctantly selected fair innocent one. The cashier lady was very unfriendly and required whether I have visited there earlier, with my short hair cut they looked curious. I said around 2 months back. She said I haven't seen you before and looked at my head to toe.

Girl came and asked me to wear paper undy (which clearly indicated that I am at wrong place or wrong time) , I insist that I don't want to wear it, then girl said okey and let's proceed, turn around, gave hard massage (massage also indicated that there will be very limited extras as she was doing it with correct techniques)

Very little chat, even if I asked anything she was answering it one or two words. No eye contacts, no smiles. After about 30 minutes of full body massage (which was actually good massage) , she asked,"sir! Do you want shake?" I asked what else, she politely said no touching, only shake, but even for that I have to pay Rs. 1000 in advance. (I was little annoyed, and I felt that they treated me like a robber). I said I don't want anything. The girl was very upset and I paid Rs. 500 tip to her to keep it with her for nice massage. She was really upset as I gave the tip even without the shake and she was insisting me to take the shake as it was not good for her day. I said, I have lost appetite and went to shower.

Got dressed and the owner lady (another short fair lady with curly hair) came and asked is everything okey? You can take the shake and leave. I said I don't need as the way I was treated by them and went away. All looked stunned. The lady later realized that I was a genuine customer because I tipped the girl Rs. 500 even without the shake. She said, sir we haven't seen you before, that's why we treated like that. I said okey and left the place and I saw them raising the curtain and looking at me at the down getting into the luxury car. (They would have felt more sorry)

Place: 6/10.

Girl: 5/10 average looking, firm body, fair complexion, wearing denim and t shirt.

Massage: 6/10.

Extras: 0/10.

Attitude: 0/10.

Will visit: Never again.Sorry to hear that bro,

These days all are so curious.

IGoWm42
07-28-13, 04:35
Another opportunity got to have fun with small made lean girl. Her name is Di. Age is 20. Nice small boobs and little hairy sexy wet pussy. Her service is superb. Lots of hugging and GFE and DFK had. She gave BBBJTC with sucking my balls and licking my bottom part. We played several styles and spent 1.5 hours.

Body: 7/10.

Boobs: 7/10.

Pussy: 9/10.

FS: 10/10.

GFE: 10/10.

Damage 6k + 1. 5 K for room.

Rod Stew
07-28-13, 15:22
Colombo is dry due to LE action and everything has gone underground which is worse. No fun for mongers, income limited to providers, only the underground operatives make a quick buck. High and mighty have their way and nothing is done about that, but the average citizen is starved to frustration.

GamePlayerAus
07-28-13, 15:45
Bro, if you're traveling to LK as a "monger" these days are the most worst days that you can ever get.

I won't think that anyone will share their handful of valuables in the open forum (neither me.)

Lot of knows have disappeared because of this continuous raids.

WWThanks WW. I have found some info by reading this site. I will give it a try and update my experience.

ColomboGuy4
07-28-13, 16:09
Hi guys,

I will be visiting Colombo for a week soon. Would appreciate if you can send me some information on where to go for a good experience in Colombo area.

Thanks!

JackForJill
07-28-13, 18:50
I do not know Monica. Can someone hook me up with her?

PM please. For some reasons I can't come to public forum frequently.

JFJ

Gonas
07-29-13, 08:30
Looks like sandlewood is not there in either of the Jay* places. I called her mobile and appearantly she seems to have got into some sort of a problem with the management. Her last few sessions were somewhat mechanical. And maybe they kicked her out. Now there are some new chicks.

Gonas

Malli Chutty
07-29-13, 14:14
Looks like sandlewood is not there in either of the Jay* places. I called her mobile and appearantly she seems to have got into some sort of a problem with the management. Her last few sessions were somewhat mechanical. And maybe they kicked her out. Now there are some new chicks.

GonasCha* also not there. All are new girls. And the doc has also changed. A lady is now incharge

Bangind
07-29-13, 14:33
Thanks Acne Lanka!

I had a great service from his connection a sweet small SL who was very polite and delivered at my hotel what was promised! The girls she brought were most cooperative and paid first 6K and later on paid 5K for very petite girls she organized. Clean super cooperative and over just fun! And on the last night since could not plan well in advance picked up two Thai Babes from R&B they were ok but made a fuss intially to pay up front etc! Told them to F0! Then they got the point at 5am and man what a night out that was with the two! Nearly missed my flight back home! And all hung over.

Thanks Acne Lanka again!

Hope to return the same one day! All the best and happy mongering!

Regards.

Bangind (banglore Monger).

NeuMax
07-30-13, 15:51
http://www.lankadeepa.lk/index.php/articles/156586

Does anyone know about the girl in this news?

I'd like to know if so called extreme beauties are found in this business, in Sri Lanka.

MahaHoora
07-30-13, 17:07
Bros,

I have been following this forum for quite some time using a different name. Which was too close to my real name. And I've just created a new account. Wanted to share my understanding of the current state of mongering in Colombo.

JH is about the only place you could get a complete and good service including FS now, albeit at a price. (Pardon me, but some of you post here about JH in such a way that makes it an easy guess for the LE guys. Please be discrete.)

The Hiru-Kanda hotalaya place (thal gas para) which has Thai, Chinese and Lankan girls has gone bone dry. I went there a couple of nights back and when I was there when a gang of Sri Lankan dudes came there and they were talking amongst themselves while the service. Only a massage. Was going on. And they were complaining and were talking of telling their buddies. Who were supposedly due to arrive there. Not to come. 4.5k for just a massage and plus 0.5k unavoidable tip make it 5k for nothing. Even if you are looking for a good massage only, then go to a cheaper Sri Lankan place like Lassana-paya-care with branches down Thimbiri road and Naw-Nar road; they offer genuine massage only, at a very fair price. Full body 1 1/2 hours for just 1.5K plus tip. Rs. 300.

Moon-gem place in Bamba still has Thai girls though their ad says,"working. Sri Lankan girls" but those Thai girls are a rip off. The most voluptuous one I've seen in all my mongering is there. "5th month". And good GFE, DFK but no BJ. She takes 5K for all that on top of the entrance fee of 4k making a total damage of 9k; talk of taking you to the edge of the hill and leaving you there.

Famous-female-French-singer place in gingelly-gardens place still offers FS. Th4n*74 is good somewhat. Offers DFK, BJ and FS at a total damage of 5k; 2 at the counter and 3 direct to the girl.

Avoid the famous salon place in Bamba like the plague. Just an HS like a connecting rod driving a piston 9if you're a motor mechanic buff). I thought my junior would come off a-la Bobbit!

Snow-laya place in Bamba has completely removed FS and the **** looking girls just try to pluck the junior off in mechanical fashion.

Golubelli Mahal down Marine Drive. Entrance 3k, girl at least 1.5K and they offer HS with a serious look on their face.

Sadly I went to the Life place run by the western language speaking lady just the evening before the raid. Guess I escaped the attention of LE and the TV chaps, not to mention the clapping neighbours by the skin of my teeth. I thought it was good. 10k plus 1.5 k. for a voluptuous girl squirming on you. Just my luck that the place was shut down the next day. I hope I didn't jinx the place for all you guys! The lady told me that they were to shift to Borella . Battalion-leader-road and I read here in the forum that were to open in Col 7 again. Would thank you to please PM me the details of the new place if you know about it.

So it is pretty dry in CMB, courtesy LE guys right now, unless you are wiling to cough out large amounts of money frequently.

Hope at least some of you would find this info useful. I owe it to the fellow mongers as I have got much from what you have written here.

Hope to keep posting here often.

MahaHoora
07-30-13, 17:09
Baddagana Road, the raided one is going to open in Col 7 soon with the same name.Bro, could you please PM me details of this? Thanks a million.

MahaHoora
07-30-13, 17:11

GonasYou are right bro. The only time I went there which was about a month back, it was a wooden HS with a wooden expression on her face.

Jothan81
07-31-13, 08:30
Hey fellows,

I'm in this forum since 2009 and I had good friends from this forum when I was in Sri Lanka.

After long time I came back to SL and most of my contacts not working to get some experience.

Even I visit some MP's mention in here and I had only few happy endings over there.

So can anyone give me good contacts or good places with directions where I can have good experience.

I don't know my PM is still working.

Happy mongering guys.

Jfera
07-31-13, 08:52
The girls are in uniforms (T shirts tucked in) , customers are in 'Jungi's (paper undies).

And the girls allow very restricted access.

Looks like a reaction to recent LE activity all over town.

JayaSen
07-31-13, 12:41
Had a visit. Ask 1000 for only HJ with upper access. Very matured. But there were 22 one. Place is in the middle of building materials.

Next visit. Yes to try younger one.

Entry. 1000.

Tip. 500

MahaHoora
07-31-13, 13:58
Had a visit. Ask 1000 for only HJ with upper access. Very matured. But there were 22 one. Place is in the middle of building materials.

Next visit. Yes to try younger one.

Entry. 1000.

Tip. 500Bro this report doesn't say much. It gives no clue as to what this place is and going by what you say no one will bother to PM you about this place either.

WareWolf
07-31-13, 17:49
Hey fellows,

I'm in this forum since 2009 and I had good friends from this forum when I was in Sri Lanka.

After long time I came back to SL and most of my contacts not working to get some experience.

Even I visit some MP's mention in here and I had only few happy endings over there.

So can anyone give me good contacts or good places with directions where I can have good experience.

Happy mongering guys.From 2009. 2013, This is your first post?

Jothan81
07-31-13, 18:26
From 2009. 2013, This is your first post?Ha ha. It's fair to be surprise.

There was only about 200 pages in Colombo section in those days. Its not too hard to exchange emails address or PM in here those days. I never try to post any info here. But I always used to give info to others using PM and email.

JackForJill
08-01-13, 03:34
After a long time went there as one of the girls I took there (I) who disapeared was back. However she told me she came back months ago but I didn't go. She was busy and I took another girl. Massage was superb and at last she wanted minimum 3K. I was so horny because I went there as another mongering appointment got cancelled. She promised to give a superb feeling. I agreed; yes she gave me a superb feeling. But no BJ, top only and not bottom. I know I paid 2K more. Howevthat massage is rare in other places.

JFJ

SmoothXXX
08-01-13, 05:21
Hi guys,

After reading the posts, thought of giving a go on JH, any recommendation on who to get? PM me.

===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-subscriptions.php?

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

SmoothXXX
08-01-13, 07:45
Any goog recommendation from JH?

Mongoosa
08-01-13, 08:12
Went to the above place which was reported by RitigalaJ, after getting the details from him. Had a nice time there. Thanks to Riti!

The details are not different to what he reported except for the counter fee which was 1, 500. May be Riti was clever enough to negotiate it down.

Good for a good hard massage for 40 minutes and HJ by a cute girl with top access. Saw some good looking girls there one was sporting her very clean armpits at the foyer.

This is located in a residential area and threats of LE action is high.

Details can be given to trusted guys.

MahaHoora
08-01-13, 08:59
Went to the above place which was reported by RitigalaJ, after getting the details from him. Had a nice time there. Thanks to Riti!

The details are not different to what he reported except for the counter fee which was 1, 500. May be Riti was clever enough to negotiate it down.

Good for a good hard massage for 40 minutes and HJ by a cute girl with top access. Saw some good looking girls there one was sporting her very clean armpits at the foyer.

This is located in a residential area and threats of LE action is high.

Details can be given to trusted guys.This seems a good place. Would thank you to please PM me details. I will keep this confidential.

AraWatts
08-01-13, 11:15
I'm new to this forum. Could you please someone PM me a details of good place to have a SPA.

Some of the places that I visited now closed down due to raids.

Cycoxt
08-01-13, 18:36
Bros,

I have been following this forum for quite some time using a different name. Which was too close to my real name. And I've just created a new account. Wanted to share my understanding of the current state of mongering in Colombo.

JH is about the only place you could get a complete and good service including FS now, albeit at a price. (Pardon me, but some of you post here about JH in such a way that makes it an easy guess for the LE guys. Please be discrete.)

The Hiru-Kanda hotalaya place (thal gas para) which has Thai, Chinese and Lankan girls has gone bone dry. I went there a couple of nights back and when I was there when a gang of Sri Lankan dudes came there and they were talking amongst themselves while the service. Only a massage. Was going on. And they were complaining and were talking of telling their buddies. Who were supposedly due to arrive there. Not to come. 4.5k for just a massage and plus 0. 5k unavoidable tip make it 5k for nothing. Even if you are looking for a good massage only, then go to a cheaper Sri Lankan place like Lassana-paya-care with branches down Thimbiri road and Naw-Nar road; they offer genuine massage only, at a very fair price. Full body 1 1/2 hours for just 1. 5K plus tip. Rs. 300...Well said and thank you for the information. I think these days it is always better to stick in to freelancers rather than going for spa places. Should not risk ourselves. To day evening also I saw a Police Jeep (Mahindra blue colour) parked near darley road place. Don't know whether it was a raid.

IGoWm42
08-01-13, 21:16
Bro Panawala.

Please clean your mail box.

IGoWm42
08-01-13, 21:28
Gonas bro

Please. Clean your mail box.

Gonas
08-02-13, 04:15
Gonas bro

Please. Clean your mail boxMachan done. Sorry about that. Was tied up a bit with other stuff

Amdan7
08-02-13, 05:19
Could you please someone PM me a details of good place to have a SPA.Does this mean that are looking for a place to start a spa?

Jananaka Thush
08-02-13, 06:27
Machan I'm older member in this forum since 2004.

But I lost my password and logging.

I have some nice contacts. Age 20-50 and various types.

(not SPA girls)

If you like I can share those.

But genuine guys only.

If you send me one definitely I'll send too.

Please send with detail. And also write down what you prefer.

Like.

Age?

Place?

Body shape and complexion.

Etc.

Don't put contacts in public. PM only.

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-subscriptions.php?

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

Jananaka Thush
08-02-13, 07:28
Hey fellows,

Happy mongering guys.Bro I have some nice contacts. If you like I can share with you.

But all contacts are personnal level. No spa girls and dealers.

If you like just PM me.

But I need contacts too.

If your genuine PM me.

Greetings,

Jackson

Kama Tools
08-02-13, 08:40
Nice to see a monger helping another and the other posting a thanking note! Keep up the good work Acne.

Thanks Acne Lanka!

I had a great service from his connection a sweet small SL who was very polite and delivered at my hotel what was promised! The girls she brought were most cooperative and paid first 6K and later on paid 5K for very petite girls she organized. Clean super cooperative and over just fun! And on the last night since could not plan well in advance picked up two Thai Babes from R&B they were ok but made a fuss intially to pay up front etc! Told them to F0! Then they got the point at 5am and man what a night out that was with the two! Nearly missed my flight back home! And all hung over.

Thanks Acne Lanka again!

Hope to return the same one day! All the best and happy mongering!

Regards.

Bangind (banglore Monger).

NeuMax
08-02-13, 09:03
Does this mean that are looking for a place to start a spa?Ha haa. Reading this I thought the same. But I think he want a place to have a "spa treatment".

MahaHoora
08-02-13, 09:30
I'm new to this forum. Could you please someone PM me a details of good place to have a SPA.

Some of the places that I visited now closed down due to raids.Do you mean that you are going to start a spa (and looking for a place for it) since most spas are closed now? Not a bad idea. A do-it-yourself spa!

MahaHoora
08-02-13, 09:32
Well said and thank you for the information. I think these days it is always better to stick in to freelancers rather than going for spa places. Should not risk ourselves. To day evening also I saw a Police Jeep (Mahindra blue colour) parked near darley road place. Don't know whether it was a raid.You are very welcome bro. Yes it is a good idea to stick to freelancers.

MahaHoora
08-02-13, 09:39
Any goog recommendation from JH?Bro, get yourself the PM facility if you need info. Have you not seen the comments of Jackson to your previous request re: JH?

It is about the only good place left and please don't spoil it for all of us by inducing people to post info on same in public.

Let us protect the few good places that are left for us mongers.

Neil Patrick
08-02-13, 10:37
This is Teena's place as I believe.

http://www.gossiplanka2.com/2013/08/style-brothel-at-nugegoda.html

RitigalaJ
08-02-13, 12:01
Machan please clear your inbox. Thanks.

StudBull
08-03-13, 12:26
These two had helped me always and I will do anything to help them. Very helpful mongers.

Nice to see a monger helping another and the other posting a thanking note! Keep up the good work Acne.

NeuMax
08-03-13, 19:49
Acne Lanka helped me to become a monger. That was like a few months ago. Since then he has provided me many contacts.

Thank you Acne.

Donga
08-04-13, 02:45
"It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service."

An older member who doesn't understand PM service! Tell us your old username bro, then we can read your previous posts.

I've seen this type of posts on social websites like fb.

Machan I'm older member in this forum since 2004.

But I lost my password and logging.

I have some nice contacts. Age 20-50 and various types.

(not SPA girls)

If you like I can share those.

But genuine guys only.

If you send me one definitely I'll send too.

Please send with detail. And also write down what you prefer...

BoyShares
08-04-13, 04:01
on last friday evening i made a call to k=spa. kandy road to make a booking. it was around 6.30pm and a lady said sir we are all free; please come. being a friday evening i expected them to be busy. when i went there (my first time) there were 4 ladies seated. one decent looking; 3 middle aged. the woman on the counter said only she and another lady seated there were available. i didn't argue. selected the seated woman. 30's; bit chubby. introduced herself as veenu.

went to a cubicle. decent place. clean and pleasant. good doors; can't lock though. no separate bathrooms. had a wash and she started the massage.

it was a long decent massage. with hot water thawing and all. she was not good with her technique though. her strokes were sqeezing the skin and causing pain more than reaching the muscles. had a small chit chat. said the kee-spa in bambalapitiya belongs to the same chain.

at the end of the massage she said, the massage is over. i was hopefully waiting. she said they don't offer hand shake there. i asked why not. she said its the policy of the place. (i know very well they used to through a friend ). then i said thats fine; had a wash; started dressing. i took some time to get dressed. the whole time she was there waiting; asking me petty stuff like when will you come back? can you bring friends etc. i said frankly; its fine if its your policy to not to provide extras but there are enough places out there who do. and io walked off.

cost. 2000 for entrance.

tip. i didn't give any. i felt bit bad about that; then i thought i shouldn't encourage them. besides; i paid 2000 already!

pluses. clean decent place; lengthy massage including head, arms, face and all; though not that good.

i know very well they did give extras few months back. why not not? may be because i'm new? may be due to the wave of raids going on? may be they really changed?

well i usually stick to the norms and ethics practiced here; but in this post i openly declared the names as there is nothing illegal involved and i think it will help the mongers to avoide the place / therapist.

i think we mongers need to have some policies atleast. its kind of funny; but what discuss here; matters the mongering patterns thus improving / spoiling the services.

(like the rising publicity crown place got and the subsequent spoiling of the sandlewoodni girl. hope we could have a similar effect for the betterment too).

Yasas225
08-04-13, 06:38
Any updates about the place near famous clothes store nugegoda? After that ladies school. I used to go there and had good contacts. Once got two ladies and had a good fun. They have changed the name now.

MahaHoora
08-04-13, 07:13
The ad of the Life place that was visited by LE and "showcased" on Meka-baluwoth-salli thamai" idiot box service (people cheering on etc.) has re-appeared in today's HitAd. Same place and phone.

Have they re-opened or is this ad a mistake?

Could be the coops trying to trap us mongers, though a bit unlikely. .

If the place is re-open, we need to take care when going there, lest neighbours watch and clap!

It is risky to call the number as the phone might be with LE.

Would thank any of you to let us mongers know the real situaton.

Podi Kolla
08-04-13, 17:41
Hi Mongers,

Yesterday I had to go to bambalapitiya. So I went around 4. 30 PM. I came in Duplication road and turn right to Galle road, and when I came to the galle road I just stop my bike and have look around because it was the first time I came in that road (By road). When I look around I saw a Spa (H.) facing to the Galle road. Since it is not very popular in this forum, I just start the my bike to go, then suddenly tuk tuk has ride passing me I just look at the back seat, Yes. By looking at her I kenw she is a pros. So I thought to follow her and get to know where will she going. When I start to go that tuk tuk stopbeside the road and that girl get down.

She was aith red tight frock and had good figure, She wore a panty and bra which was exposing all her asset. Oh my. But her face is not much posh looking. I stop my bike and looking at her. She just slow down after seeing me (had a nice look on me). Then she just go inside the That spa.

I wanted to go inside and see but the security guy was looking at me, so I was gave up the idea and leave the place. Has anybody have the good experience there?

MahaHoora
08-04-13, 19:37
I have an update on this mongers. The ad was mistakenly published by HitAd. Life is not there anymore. So ignore the ad friends. Don't go there, I. E, to the place that was raided.

When you find out where they have shifted, keep a lid on it folks.

The ad of the Life place that was visited by LE and "showcased" on Meka-baluwoth-salli thamai" idiot box service (people cheering on etc.) has re-appeared in today's HitAd. Same place and phone.

Have they re-opened or is this ad a mistake?

Could be the coops trying to trap us mongers, though a bit unlikely. .

If the place is re-open, we need to take care when going there, lest neighbours watch and clap!

It is risky to call the number as the phone might be with LE.

Would thank any of you to let us mongers know the real situaton.

RitigalaJ
08-05-13, 08:09
So I went to this spa sun rice at col 3. Got an ex sun Ri girl called Subha. Fair and nice figure. Can give good massage. Avoid for extras. Touching with feeling massage starts at 2k. Thinks too highly of herself.

JackForJill
08-05-13, 08:42
Guys I am going for an expensive encounter today. Will update you about my experience. I wish it worth the price. Let's see.

AnuradhaGomez
08-05-13, 13:07
Saturday morning I was going through Cotta Road and noticed a new spa near junction where we turn to Buthgamuwa Road. 1st I called and inquired of rates and girls. The response was Rs. 1000 per hour and girls 19yrs and above. Had to take steps from a narrow stairs. Selection was 4 ladies. 1 girl and 3 MILFs and opted for girl An*you. Taken to 2nd floor where the cubicals are located. It's a place just started with new massage beds, yet to put curtains or doors. Girl came and given towel. Stripped off in front of her and got on to bed. Started massage which was good. She's not a beauty queeen, a dark girl but with a nice smile. When she started chatting got to know this is relocated from Kirulapone (near Perera & Sons) after the raid. Then I knew extras are possible. Many things were in the menu except FS. She was from Negombo, Daluwakotuwa aged 19 after a divorce. Had a nice time and and happy ending. She had an orgasm too, seems natural after fingering, sucking of boobs, chewing. Tipped 500 which she happyily accepted. Given her phone number and asked to call her before coming.

On my way back, I noticed a new place opened in Battaramulla just after waters edge junction where Food Waves had an outlet. Do let us know if any one tried and talents.Hi,

Went down Cotta Road but could not find the place. Is this MP close to Cargills?

AnuradhaGomez
08-05-13, 13:10
Went to one of the newer places and had the fortune to come across a nice 24 yr old. Found out later that she was a former Cinnamon spa girl and has worked at a salon.

She asked if I wanted a hard or feeling. She was very friendly in a naughty sort of way but was a bit silent at first. I said hard and she gave a really good hard massage which made me quiver with pain and joy at the same time. She even washed my feet with hot water and a clean towels. It was a largish cubicle with an AC for a 1k treatment. Duration of one hour.

I felt good about her vibes and asked for a feeling massage at the end of it. She turned me over gently guiding me in to place and milked me. Her rhythm was great and not mechanical. It was one of the best feeling massages ever and her boobs were large and round. I gave them a good massage as well although she did not let me suckle them...Where about is this place?

Podi Kolla
08-05-13, 16:45
This is Teena's place as I believe.

http://www.gossiplanka2.com/2013/08/style-brothel-at-nugegoda.htmlMachan,

Who is Teena? Just PM me if you can't publish it here.

Podi

WareWolf
08-05-13, 18:45
Just noticed another fake post from a fellow monger, just like the last time.

Hope that everyone can remember that last incident where the LK forum got stumbled!

The saloon which gave a foot massage finally led to a fantasy FS session in a hidden room!

Hope that everyone can remember this because I also went in search of this place.

Just saw a similar post guys.

Beware!

WW

DelonDeSilva
08-05-13, 20:10
Gonas. I don't think they had enough evidence to close down Pranaya cause as I saw it was not a setup (propably the police cannot afford to spend 10K to send a decoy.). What they found was only a condom which I doubt is enough evidence. And also notice this was done on a Friday and where this Monday was a public holiday. Hmm wonder whether the rumours are true if girls are harrassed at the police? Any of you guys have asked this from the girls in MPs whether they got caught ever and how was the treatment?Hi brother,

I'm new in here and need your help.

DelonDeSilva
08-05-13, 20:27
Hi Guys! Sorry for late

I couldn't find a time to write on the forum for sometime due to my busy schedules these day. Finally found a Sunday with a lots of free time.

I have seen sandlewood Ni is the main topic in the forum. My last visit to her was 3 weeks back at crown road.

So far I have taken her 3 times after other senior ladies left the place.

It's sad to hear that she has also become a money greedy lady with time. But all my 3 visits she gave me a really good and sensational massage. I should say it was the best massage I had got at crown place after senior A* and Mal. (this is not to promote sandewood ni)

Since I have nt been there for 3 weeks I think so much had changed, from a innocent girl to money greedy girl.

A sad situation!Where is this place brother? Please help.

Pancha
08-06-13, 03:34
Hi brother. I'm new in here and need your help.This place was raided and shut down. What is the help you need. To identify more places to shut down!

Cianu1
08-06-13, 05:52
If possible please give us any clue on the location.

Went to one of the newer places and had the fortune to come across a nice 24 yr old. Found out later that she was a former Cinnamon spa girl and has worked at a salon.

She asked if I wanted a hard or feeling. She was very friendly in a naughty sort of way but was a bit silent at first. I said hard and she gave a really good hard massage which made me quiver with pain and joy at the same time. She even washed my feet with hot water and a clean towels. It was a largish cubicle with an AC for a 1k treatment. Duration of one hour.

I felt good about her vibes and asked for a feeling massage at the end of it. She turned me over gently guiding me in to place and milked me. Her rhythm was great and not mechanical. It was one of the best feeling massages ever and her boobs were large and round. I gave them a good massage as well although she did not let me suckle them.

I got impression that she would provide more.

Overall good value place for money but FS may not be possible. Shared washrooms and nice clean floral rooms. Did I mention that all three girls there were nice looking. No ugly fat babes here.

Tipped her 1k for her work and left a very happy man.

Donga
08-06-13, 06:19
Hey guys please be careful when sharing info with others. I think some cheap FB sex group members collect details from ISG & exchange them on FB. These FB group members are very cheap, they have no respect for others & they spoil innocent girls lives. What they want is free sex.

Recently I saw, someone has posted our famous old lady's / her girl's photos saying that he's ready to exchange their contacts with others.

I think it's our responsibility to protect good people in this trade & don't let the FB buggers to destroy this forum.

Tx

UpCountry
08-06-13, 09:39
Visited a place boasting of Chineese service. Money greedy old came. Almost pick pocketing. Worst place in my mongering life.

Amdan7
08-06-13, 10:26
Finally. My long time dream of having a teenager was fulfilled today, Provided by Nat* (indirect contact) , she didn't had best of attitudes, but had excellent looks and slim enough for my bone fucking fantasy. Her name starts with Sh, and she is from kalutara. Had nice BBBJ but didn't allow DFk.

Cost was 6k+1. 5k for the place in maharagama.

NeuMax
08-06-13, 15:01
Finally. My long time dream of having a teenager was fulfilled today, Provided by Nat* (indirect contact) , she didn't had best of attitudes, but had excellent looks and slim enough for my bone fucking fantasy. Her name starts with Sh, and she is from kalutara. Had nice BBBJ but didn't allow DFk.

Cost was 6k+1. 5k for the place in maharagama.Nat mentioned about her to me too today. Unfortunately I was busy today, so couldn't make it.

MahaHoora
08-06-13, 15:02

Cost was 6k+1. 5k for the place in maharagama.Bro, let us not promote action with teenagers. We may be mongers but let us have some consideration for teenagers who are in the formative stage of their lives. Recently I went to a bit of an up-market place where they offer FS and the lady running the place offered an 18year old and I immediately refused. After having a good session with another one in her late 20s or early 30s, I was leaving the place when the lady asked if I wanted to see the 18-year old and I refused even that.

Hope you won't mind my open views / suggestion.

NeuMax
08-06-13, 15:03
Hey guys please be careful when sharing info with others. I think some cheap FB sex group members collect details from ISG & exchange them on FB. These FB group members are very cheap, they have no respect for others & they spoil innocent girls lives. What they want is free sex.

Recently I saw, someone has posted our famous old lady's / her girl's photos saying that he's ready to exchange their contacts with others.

I think it's our responsibility to protect good people in this trade & don't let the FB buggers to destroy this forum.

TxI agree. Some people are total assholes. We should protect these girls' privacy.

MahaHoora
08-06-13, 15:14
I agree with you bro,

There is another recent post which talks of having FS at the spa of the well-known salon on a sea-side lane in Bamba. You pay downstairs at the salon and go upstairs for the massage. Guess the place?

I don't think that is a true post, just a flight of fancy. Let alone FS, they even offer a shake looking at the door once every two seconds.

Members who do such posts should be shunned.

Just noticed another fake post from a fellow monger, just like the last time.

Hope that everyone can remember that last incident where the LK forum got stumbled!

The saloon which gave a foot massage finally led to a fantasy FS session in a hidden room!

Hope that everyone can remember this because I also went in search of this place.

Just saw a similar post guys.

Beware!

WW

MahaHoora
08-06-13, 15:21
Visited a place boasting of Chineese service. Money greedy old came. Almost pick pocketing. Worst place in my mongering life.Bro, do they really have Chinese rolls if you know what I mean? Please let us mongers know.

Gonas
08-06-13, 17:07
I called her and she told me that she fought with another girl called sub*. About some towel issue. What she told me was the management took the other one's side and she left but appearantly even sub* had also gone after a fight on the same day. She also told me tht there is a new tamil girl who was very annoying and will ask for 1000 for a HJ no idea how true.

She told me she will coming to another spa in bor*a. And then she will call me to visit that place. Well I think anyone can guess the place. And I think I might not visit her again as she has lost her touch.

Looks like jaya* lane is not going to be in it's former glory any more.

Kamakolla
08-06-13, 18:50
Hi fellow mongers,

I need to get any consent about the home / hotel visit therapy service that usually publish in weekend newspapers. I already contacted mention numbers and person who response to that ask me to arrange a hotel room to proceed. Price range will be 5k-7k. Please share any experience on this.

Thanks,

CasperDon't bother. It's a rip off.

MahaHoora
08-06-13, 19:59
bro, are you sure that they do b2b there? very unlikely.

they are so scared and keep looking at the door every two seconds!

there is only only ex-globe butter there and she said there's no chance anyone would do a b2b there.

after reading the recent reports on an age old salon with a side spa, i decided to go there. though i got a name of a therapist from a kind senior here i couldn't make a booking, just went in. its at bambalapitiya. as soon as you go in you have to make the payment to a sissy in the salon. its 2000. funny; being such a standard salon they issue no reciepts for this. he asked me to go upstairs. a chubby. 30ish woman peeps and asks me to come that way; from upstairs. nice cubicle with lock-able doors with a shower inside. clean, neat. asked me to have a wash and gave me a paper underwear. hot water available. she gave an extremely high quality massage for nearly 40 minutes. guys seriously the best i have had since 2 years. if you go through all my posts i would rate this massage along with ones i've got at global towers back in the day and lilly- kiribathgoda...

MahaHoora
08-06-13, 20:04
Guys I am going for an expensive encounter today. Will update you about my experience. I wish it worth the price. Let's see.Bro how did you fare? Was it worth it?

Mrpusa
08-06-13, 20:09
bro, let us not promote action with teenagers. we may be mongers but let us have some consideration for teenagers who are in the formative stage of their lives. recently i went to a bit of an up-market place where they offer fs and the lady running the place offered an 18year old and i immediately refused. after having a good session with another one in her late 20s or early 30s, i was leaving the place when the lady asked if i wanted to see the 18-year old and i refused even that.

hope you won't mind my open views / suggestion.dear all,

we should pay attention to this fellow monger and his words of advice. madame jenna, the former manager of the lp place was famous or should i say infamous for having ****d girls, i am happy she is rotting in jail! i was once there and chose a lady, about 25 yrs of age, and she ruined my mode when she stated they have girls as young as fourteen! let us all behave as gentleman, meaning 21 yrs of age or older! be safe and enjoy!

MahaHoora
08-06-13, 20:14
dear all,

we should pay attention to this fellow monger and his words of advice. madame jenna, the former manager of the lp place was famous or should i say infamous for having ****d girls, i am happy she is rotting in jail! i was once there and chose a young lady, about 25 yrs of age, and she ruined my mode when she stated they have girls as young as fourteen! let us all behave as gentleman, meaning 21 yrs of age or older! be safe and enjoy!thank you mate for being so noble. we may be "mischievous" but we don't want to be really bad, right, right?

i agree with you 100% about jeena. 14-year olds? so terrible and unfair by them, innocent children.

UpCountry
08-07-13, 09:25
Hav Road "Hela" is a Hell. Advertised with a lot of things. Place is hell. Not Clean. Only one available. Age 35 like. Massage Good. BJ only with top access.

Zulu 1
08-07-13, 09:26
paid a visit to this place. seems nice from the outside and there was no one around. after a while one of the female therapists walks out. when i told her a wanted a body massage the very first thing she said was, only male therapists for males and female therapists for females. it made me wonder if i had the words "pussy" printed on my forehead for her to state this first up. then she says that an appointment can be only given 3 days later. wtf?

don't know what kind of spa is run here but my advise is to avoid if you are looking for a little bit of fun.

Zulu 1
08-07-13, 11:06
It's so funny how these women go through this charade of looking at the door all the time. It's such a turn off but comical at the same time.

We know what we want. They know what we want. The management knows what we want so why the hell bother.

They do this at this place too.

Bro, are you sure that they do B2B there? Very unlikely.

They are so scared and keep looking at the door every two seconds!

There is only only ex-Globe Butter there and she said there's no chance anyone would do a B2B there.

BoyShares
08-07-13, 12:45
Bro, are you sure that they do B2B there? Very unlikely.

They are so scared and keep looking at the door every two seconds!

There is only only ex-Globe Butter there and she said there's no chance anyone would do a B2B there.They sure do son. Not only me. If you go through the forum. Past one month. You would see many who have received the service. I saw you below blaming someone claming to have has FS there; well I know for sure I never said that and honestly you have to be really lucky to get that there. And yes. It is by W. The " Globe butter" you mentioned. To verify; go to the Photo gallery forum and see a photo + experience published by a senior monger just a couple of days ago.

MahaHoora
08-07-13, 13:36
They sure do son. Not only me. If you go through the forum. Past one month. You would see many who have received the service. I saw you below blaming someone claming to have has FS there; well I know for sure I never said that and honestly you have to be really lucky to get that there. And yes. It is by W. The " Globe butter" you mentioned. To verify; go to the Photo gallery forum and see a photo + experience published by a senior monger just a couple of days ago.Thank you bro for clarifying. I was wondering if I had got the place mixed up.

MahaHoora
08-07-13, 13:42
They sure do son. Not only me. If you go through the forum. Past one month. You would see many who have received the service. I saw you below blaming someone claming to have has FS there; well I know for sure I never said that and honestly you have to be really lucky to get that there. And yes. It is by W. The " Globe butter" you mentioned. To verify; go to the Photo gallery forum and see a photo + experience published by a senior monger just a couple of days ago.Bro, I tried to PM you but your inbox is full. Will try again.

MahaHoora
08-07-13, 13:44
It's so funny how these women go through this charade of looking at the door all the time. It's such a turn off but comical at the same time.

We know what we want. They know what we want. The management knows what we want so why the hell bother.

They do this at this place too.Thank you mate. So I hear from another monger here.

I am wondering if I got the place mixed up. Is it DT nolaS DT, in Bamba?

Muthumala
08-07-13, 14:59
Mission accomplished. Two out of three. Third one is not cracking IMO.

Went and took another girl this time.

Acess given both top and bottom. But didn't have the experience I had last time. Friendly girl with GFE. But I felt she is a veteran in the field with always in control of her activities. Certainly better looking than the first girl.

She wanted 2000 for full access and BBBJ. The BBBJ was wonderful. Also did give me a licking therapy as well. Anal rimming was also offered.

Better extras next time she said.

WareWolf
08-07-13, 15:31
Bro, let us not promote action with teenagers. We may be mongers but let us have some consideration for teenagers who are in the formative stage of their lives. Recently I went to a bit of an up-market place where they offer FS and the lady running the place offered an 18year old and I immediately refused. After having a good session with another one in her late 20s or early 30s, I was leaving the place when the lady asked if I wanted to see the 18-year old and I refused even that.

Hope you won't mind my open views / suggestion.Can you PM the place?

MahaHoora
08-07-13, 21:06
can you pm the place?sorry bro, i will not promote a place with ****d girls.

Rod Stew
08-08-13, 03:26
Early this week I went to provider at a Colombo 8. After the session when I came back and checked my wallet found Rs. 10,000 / missing. I had in reserve 5 nos. 5000 notes and now there were only 3. I am 90% sure this has happened while I was in the Bath. Better to leave your wallet in the car and and take the money needed only to the room.

Kama Tools
08-08-13, 05:47
Hi guys,

Had a chance to visit JH yesterday afternoon. Had a good time from a plump Thai. Good massage and all the works. 8.5 + 5 was the damage.

Seniors PM me for details on room and tips for better service.

Regards,

KT

Member #4241
08-08-13, 06:18
Early this week I went to provider at a Colombo 8. After the session when I came back and checked my wallet found Rs. 10,000 / missing. I had in reserve 5 nos. 5000 notes and now there were only 3. I am 90% sure this has happened while I was in the Bath. Better to leave your wallet in the car and and take the money needed only to the room.Sorry to hear that bro! I too have felt this when I was with new ladies. It is so difficult to keep eye on our stuff while we are in the bathroom. I used to take my wallet and phone with me. But they might feel offended if they see that. Anyway, can you tell us who is this person if you are sure? That way others can be more careful if we meet this provider.

Good luck!

Shagster
08-08-13, 07:48
posting here after an age, but here goes.

seaside salon with spa;

i happened to go there quite some ago. paid 2k at reception, dark but very curvy lady came forward for massage. very very nice rooms, actually the best i'd have seen for a spa, had an in-room shower cubicle with hotwater. room has ac as well, super atmosphere. lady came in, mid 30's, handed me the 'jungi' little chat chit, was slightly suspicious. did a fairly decent massage, she'd worked at global towers earlier hmmm i knew things were on the menu. wrapped up the massage quite quickly as i don't get the back massaged. she'd to be prodded to give junior a massage, and did it quite well, unfortunately i took more than 20 mins. her hand was aching i felt sorry and asked her to stop. tipped her 300 bucks & left. on my way out saw another fat therapist, i wouldn't want her no matter how good her services are.

Mage Wasthuwa
08-08-13, 12:29
Early this week I went to provider at a Colombo 8. After the session when I came back and checked my wallet found Rs. 10,000 / missing. I had in reserve 5 nos. 5000 notes and now there were only 3. I am 90% sure this has happened while I was in the Bath. Better to leave your wallet in the car and and take the money needed only to the room.You have broken the first rule of mongering. Never carry your wallet to the location. Well we all learn from our mistakes. Play safe mate.

Peter Patros
08-08-13, 14:32
It's a goo idea to carry the wallet to the shower-its a bit inconvenient but safe.

Early this week I went to provider at a Colombo 8. After the session when I came back and checked my wallet found Rs. 10,000 / missing. I had in reserve 5 nos. 5000 notes and now there were only 3. I am 90% sure this has happened while I was in the Bath. Better to leave your wallet in the car and and take the money needed only to the room.

Rod Stew
08-08-13, 16:09
Sorry to hear that bro! I too have felt this when I was with new ladies. It is so difficult to keep eye on our stuff while we are in the bathroom. I used to take my wallet and phone with me. But they might feel offended if they see that. Anyway, can you tell us who is this person if you are sure? That way others can be more careful if we meet this provider. Good luck!I will only PM the info if you request.

UpCountry
08-08-13, 16:16
Visited a place in N_goda. Lady in her thirties came though there were other youngers. I could not say no as she guided to the shower too. Massge 60. Extras she invited for another of the same age. Both gave top access and one bottom access too. Reception 1.5k Tips 1.5k and 1k.

Malli Chutty
08-08-13, 17:50
I called her and she told me that she fought with another girl called sub. About some towel issue. What she told me was the management took the other one's side and she left but appearantly even sub* had also gone after a fight on the same day. She also told me tht there is a new tamil girl who was very annoying and will ask for 1000 for a HJ no idea how true.

She told me she will coming to another spa in bor*a. And then she will call me to visit that place. Well I think anyone can guess the place. And I think I might not visit her again as she has lost her touch.

Looks like jaya* lane is not going to be in it's former glory any more.Yes as I heard from a new girl, sandlewood has been chased away and Su. Had also left. Now there all new faces ith new uniform (green colour T ). Limited extras. Only HJ. But who knws maybe you get lucky to get one to come outside.

Cycoxt
08-08-13, 20:15
Wanted to have some relief today and asked for a nice girl from my usual taxi (well known cab service) driver. He knows me very well and this was the first time I asked for such a thing from him. Through another cab driver of the same company he managed to find a girl and made the appointment at 7. 30pm. Driver said it is 8K for the girl (special price for me) , and further said that these girls are often offered to indian and pakistani guys for $100 for short tme. Therefore I also thought the quality would be high.

Went to Narahenpita and waited at a byroad for few minutes. A black colour Allion car came and stopped. Went to see the girl. She was above average from the look and I said 'ok". Paid up front to the pimp guy who self drove that Allion car and got the girl to my cab. (taxi).

Girl straight away told me that she would only go for a hotel at park road. I said ok and went there. Very unorganized place. Got a non ac room for 1500 and no sooner we entered the room the girl wanted to start the play. Soon I understood that she is in a real hurry to finish me and to go for the next customer. Few calls also came from the pimp guy.

Had one pop "semi mechanical' and could not cum in the second pop due to lack of time for my junior to recover. Everything finished within 35 minutes and same guy came and took her back even before I got dressed up. I was so disguised and was really shocked because this was the first time I had a experience like that for such a big money.

Gave a call back to the cab driver just told him the incident. I never wanted to make it an issue. He was also so upset. But who knows how that 8000 was divided among them.

By the way I have heard that this pimp guy (infamous but well in business) has good girls. But this time It was not so. Anyway got the number of the pimp from the girl.

Total Damage 8000+1500 (room) +800 (taxi fare) =10300.

Should have gone to JH for sure. There at least we won't regret for what we spent.

ShaneMister
08-09-13, 02:40
Guys, I have read a few articles where there reportedly are hidden cameras inside MP rooms and hotel rooms. I bought a small device over eBay which can detect the hidden cameras through detecting wireless hidden devices. It cost me just 5$ and I tested it with my wireless devices and worked great. Device is called a Wireless RF Bug Detector Tracer Device. You will need to activate device and move around the room and it will beep if it finds any wireless transmitting devices. This would be a thought to those who are conscious about their privacy.

Cheers.

Shane

Rod Stew
08-09-13, 03:19
Guys, I have read a few articles where there reportedly are hidden cameras inside MP rooms and hotel rooms. I bought a small device over eBay which can detect the hidden cameras through detecting wireless hidden devices. It cost me just 5$ and I tested it with my wireless devices and worked great. Device is called a Wireless RF Bug Detector Tracer Device. You will need to activate device and move around the room and it will beep if it finds any wireless transmitting devices. This would be a thought to those who are conscious about their privacy.

Cheers.

ShaneHa! Ha! Mongers are going high tech?

Zulu 1
08-09-13, 05:43
Seriously dude? You carry that much cash with you to a MP? You probably deserved to be robbed just as a lesson.

Always leave your cash in the car and take your mobile phone with you to the shower. Girls can dial their number from your phone so that they pick up your number off CLI and make life miserable for you after that. It's a precaution well worth taking.

MahaHoora
08-09-13, 06:49

Cheers.

ShaneWell done mate. And thank you for sharing this with us. We should be able to counter such base and mean practices of MPs which make money out of us.

MahaHoora
08-09-13, 07:02
Wanted to have some relief today and asked for a.

Girl straight away told me that she would only go for a hotel at park road. I said ok and went there. Very unorganized place. Got a non ac room for 1500 and no sooner we entered the room the girl wanted to start the play. Soon I understood that she is in a real hurry to finish me and to go for the next customer. Few calls also came from the pimp guy.

Had one pop "semi mechanical' and could not cum in the second pop due to lack of time for my junior to recover. Everything finished within 35 minutes and same guy came and took her back even before I got dressed up. I was so disguised And was really shocked because this was the first time I had a experience like that for such a big money.

Total Damage 8000+1500 (room) +800 (taxi fare) =10300.

Should have gone to JH for sure. There at least we won't regret for what we spent.I agree with you mate. You should have used that money at JH.

By the way, you were so disgusted that you "disguised" yourself? . Just trying to cheer you up. Wish you better luck the next time.

MahaHoora
08-09-13, 07:07
posting here after an age, but here goes.

seaside salon with spa;

i happened to go there quite some ago. paid 2k at reception, dark but very curvy lady came forward for massage. very very nice rooms, actually the best i'd have seen for a spa, had an in-room shower cubicle with hotwater. room has ac as well, super atmosphere. lady came in, mid 30's, handed me the 'jungi' little chat chit, was slightly suspicious. did a fairly decent massage, she'd worked at global towers earlier hmmm i knew things were on the menu. wrapped up the massage quite quickly as i don't get the back massaged. she'd to be prodded to give junior a massage, and did it quite well, unfortunately i took more than 20 mins. her hand was aching i felt sorry and asked her to stop. tipped her 300 bucks & left. on my way out saw another fat therapist, i wouldn't want her no matter how good her services are.very interesting. this places seems have a different face for different mongers. you and i've had hardly any extras but others have, in fact, had b2b here. i disbelieved initially but i have to admit that i must have been wrong.

WareWolf
08-09-13, 12:56

Cheers.

ShaneMost places like Biota borella has wired cams

Amdan7
08-09-13, 16:22
Bad news guys,

Nat* has been traced by LE and she is in trouble. There has been raid in Maharagama today and what I heard is while action hapenning with a clientand a girl she arranged the police has broken the door and has hit customer as well. It seems nobody has jailed yet, but LE has taken away Nat s phone.

So all who have her number don't call. I'll try to find what exactly happened.

Play safe guys!

Amda

Klicka
08-09-13, 16:42
Bad news guys,

Nat* has been traced by LE and she is in trouble. There has been raid in Maharagama today and what I heard is while action hapenning with a clientand a girl she arranged the police has broken the door and has hit customer as well. It seems nobody has jailed yet, but LE has taken away Nat s phone.

Play safe guys!

-amda-Shit, I just called her and the phone is not working. What has happened exactly?

Shagster
08-09-13, 17:07
Very interesting. This places seems have a different face for different mongers. You and I've had hardly any extras but others have, in fact, had B2B here. I disbelieved initially but I have to admit that I must have been wrong.Exactly I guess they all know why we come, its the 'connection' or need for cash that make them go the extra mile.

Klicka
08-09-13, 17:38
Bad news guys,

Play safe guys!

-amda-I just called Wasan thi who is one of Nat's friends. She told me that Nat is okay and she has lost her phone by mistake.

Shagster
08-09-13, 17:41
had a day off today, started with new salon cum spa in bamba. got there at 9:30, there were two one in early 30's the other in late 20's. picked the younger one, she wasn't the regular therapist but as the others were late she stepped in. hinted that she doesn't like doing locals as they are (agreeably) messy. she was shortish pleasant faced 28yr old (looked 23). great hard massage. left the room after the massage and didn't return for tip. apparently they are opening another down mansion villa. place with ac, nice wooden cubicles the (2 in one room) although they didn't have curtains the main room door was closed. fee 1.5k upwards.

location two near popular govt hospital in cmb south. three ladies, only one worthwhile. darkish girl wasn't too talkative, average massage. no hj offered or asked for! fee 1.5k plus tip.

third one near the capital. oh gosh no selection, they were in a nurse kit. had a dark thin bad looking girl, very friendly. stripped me and massaged, didn't take the hj which was offered, she got visibly surprised told that i don't on the first meeting. left 1.5k plus tip poorer. other girl were better looking but not worth the drive.

fourth! new spot near popular plant sale. yummy looking chicks. only one was free turned out a 21 yr old, which turned me off. average massage but closed it at that. she got surprised i didn't ask for hj. want to visit again to take other three. place small cubicles with red inner wall and quite dirty washroom. tipped and left, fee from 1k upwards. girls in denim and blouses, two 9/10 lookers, one 7/10 & other 5/10 in looks.

ShaneMister
08-10-13, 04:10
Most places like Biota borella has wired camsThis will detect wired cams as well, Any electronic device can be detected. I have tried with my webcam which is wired. I don't know the technology behind but it beeps when close to any electronic device even a TV, computer, phone, etc.

Ricardino12
08-10-13, 06:09
This is sad, there are a lot of idiotic pimps and FLs in town and its always better to deal directly with the pimp upfront prior to making payments and agree on time and number of pops for rate you pay. Most of these three wheeler guys are idiots. 8500 regardless is wayy tooo much for above avg gals.

Who is this pimp. Call him and blast the idiot nicely directly. No use dealing with the taxi dude. I am sure the gals cost will be at mos 3K and Pimps aboyt 4 K and the cab guy wud have taken the rest.

Name this guy in public so we will be warned,

Wanted to have some relief today and asked for a nice girl from my usual taxi (well known cab service) driver. He knows me very well and this was the first time I asked for such a thing from him. Through another cab driver of the same company he managed to find a girl and made the appointment at 7. 30pm. Driver said it is 8K for the girl (special price for me) , and further said that these girls are often offered to indian and pakistani guys for $100 for short tme. Therefore I also thought the quality would be high.

Went to Narahenpita and waited at a byroad for few minutes. A black colour Allion car came and stopped. Went to see the girl. She was above average from the look and I said 'ok". Paid up front to the pimp guy who self drove that Allion car and got the girl to my cab. (taxi).

Girl straight away told me that she would only go for a hotel at park road. I said ok and went there. Very unorganized place. Got a non ac room for 1500 and no sooner we entered the room the girl wanted to start the play. Soon I understood that she is in a real hurry to finish me and to go for the next customer. Few calls also came from the pimp guy...

Klicka
08-10-13, 07:53
Another mobile brother raided.

http://www.lowethna.com/2013/08/girls-arrested.html

Be careful guys

UpCountry
08-10-13, 09:45
Yeaterday visited a place in Bamba. Four to select. One 2.5k. Other three 1.5k. Took younger looking 1.5k. Massage regular. No strength to do a massage like. HJ 1k with top access only. Probably could have bottom access too with more tip. HJ good. Mine was oozing, but she preferred lotion.

Jfera
08-10-13, 17:45
Visited a place in N_goda. Lady in her thirties came though there were other youngers. I could not say no as she guided to the shower too. Massge 60. Extras she invited for another of the same age. Both gave top access and one bottom access too. Reception 1.5k Tips 1.5k and 1k.Hi brother, I'd like to know the name of the N'goda place but not out here in the open. It would be great if you get PM facility.

JF

MahaHoora
08-10-13, 18:14
Exactly I guess they all know why we come, its the 'connection' or need for cash that make them go the extra mile.You are exactly right, mate.

MahaHoora
08-10-13, 18:20
this will detect wired cams as well, any electronic device can be detected. i have tried with my webcam which is wired. i don't know the technology behind but it beeps when close to any electronic device even a tv, computer, phone, etc.the only problem with this device seems to be that you wouldn't know what it beeped in reaction to, when there are many wireless devices, like the therapist's phone, your phone etc, in the room.

NoughtT40
08-10-13, 18:44
Made an appointmentatJH this afternoon. Went about fifteen minutes before the said time and parked in the basement. Took the lift. Lift stops at lobby and two guys dressed in black pants with one with a light blue and the other with a cream Bush shirt got in and saw the level to which the lift was going to and smiled. I was looking down prejtending to be looking at my phone when noticed the shoes these buggers were wearing. The typical cop boot with the extra large toe cap. I waited for the lift to stop and got out and walked straight past the security guard towards the rooms. The security is the regular chap who is usually stationed there. He was trying to tell me something when he realized why I made such a move and immediately said that my friend went down. I took this as my cue and went towards the lift again. I noticed the two chaps standing at the midway point of the JH section. Got in and called JH again to tell madam I was going to be late. Went to the lobby sat at the bar and was having a drink when I again saw these two buggers going down again. After my drink went back up and security was standing there asked if those guys were LE for which he confirmed saying they come in civvies checking to see if no hanky panky happening, and to get some money. Took my regular and she to confirmed saying the girls have been asked not to keep Jimmy's with them. Yet some do as most customers don't bring. And they don't want to mss a chance to make money. Looks like BIG BRO is watching closely these days. Be naughty stay safe brothers.

Donga
08-12-13, 04:02
The place was raided recently has been reopened in Col 8.

Malli Chutty
08-12-13, 04:48
Bad news guys,

Play safe guys!

-amda-Shit. Thanks for the info machan!

MahaHoora
08-12-13, 10:02
Folks,

Life is back to life again. Those who have not seen the new ad, please see the usual Sunday ad supplement (latest). Their new address is there but the phone number is the same.

Those down the new road who have seen "Hiru dakkoth salliv thamai" item with cheering and all might get "alarmed" if they see this ad, that the "dirty" place has shifted down their road, though the guys would like it but won't admit it to their better halves.

Hope there won't be nasty surprises here.

Ventured there and experienced "the swan". Usual action.

Body 5/10 (too plump)

Face 7/10.

GFE 6/10.

FS 6/10.

MahaHoora
08-12-13, 10:06
Folks, did you see the warning about two big-toe-capped guys in Bush shirts visiting JayEch?

I think the good (but naughty) monger who posted this has gone there on Friday last. Did anyone else visit the place after that? How is the climate there after the courtesy call by the big-toe-caps?

Please update us innocent fellow mongers.

MahaHoora
08-12-13, 10:28
Mates,

Mongering seems to have become rather dry unless one is willing to cough out dough in large amounts too often.

Most places now disappoint those who look for action.

The best example is SH down Palm-tree Road in Colpetty; they still have Siamese cats still but they will only give you Siamese therapy; you are warned by the guy who takes the money. Not even a mechanical HS.

Globe-butter and other places of the chain are also very disappointing with just wooden HS with wooden faces but that is after they dent you to the tune of 3k + 2k.

There still seem to be some places / players who don't disappoint you.

So if we could assign a classification when describing a place or a person such as A (full service available) , B (top, bottom access with BJ) , C (top and / or bottom access with HS only) , D (no extras) , that might help us mongers build up personal mental databases of places to visit and not to visit. Just a suggestion. You may have better ideas to help us avoid wasting money on nothing.

NeuMax
08-12-13, 11:19
Due to recent developments, I think we should not publish names / places in the public forum.

We can just provide reports without mentioning any names / places.

People who are interested can contact the person who posted via PM and get information.

Otherwise LE would trace down all these girls.

What do you think guys?

JoyRider60
08-12-13, 13:20
went to sun-ri-om last week. had difficulty finding it as the signage is not very visible. it is bang on duplication road between biriyani house and indra regent hotel. rates are now 5500 to management. there were 3 girls on view, it i was told they have 6 in all. two were late twenties, one looked early 20s. all three 5-6 on 10. my therapist took a while before getting to discussing extras, and then haggled like hell. asked for 4000-5000. i offered 3000 which she turned down so i said okay just finish the massage and ill be on my way. opportunistic gal didn't want to let go so insisted with hand on junior that i let her do me for 3000. lesson: negotiate up front.

extras we're hj and access everywhere. the door was kept ajar and after i finished she wandered off in search of tissues with me lying starters and covered in cream.

upside is that the place is fairly clean. shower was good.

try sun-ri-om. in indra regent hotel in duplication road. (opposite durdens hospital road)

plus point:

clean towels + hot water + ac, decent place.

on average all girls are in shape and young.

minus points:

no full service, but hj and some extras (access boobs)

door is not fully closed (1 inch open)

cost:

2500 for locals and 5000 for forigners

NoughtT40
08-12-13, 18:22
i burnt a hole in my pocket going to this dam dump and wrote about it many moons ago. i too did not pay attention to what others had mentioned about this place. girls are greedy and they assess you by asking where you normally go, did you come by car etc. sorry to say joy rider you have been taken on a joy ride for the amt you spent here you could have got more bang for your buck!

quote=joyrider60; 1458050]went to sun-ri-om last week. had difficulty finding it as the signage is not very visible. it is bang on duplication road between biriyani house and indra regent hotel. rates are now 5500 to management. there were 3 girls on view, it i was told they have 6 in all. two were late twenties, one looked early 20s. all three 5-6 on 10. my therapist took a while before getting to discussing extras, and then haggled like hell. asked for 4000-5000. i offered 3000 which she turned down so i said okay just finish the massage and ill be on my way. opportunistic gal didn't want to let go so insisted with hand on junior that i let her do me for 3000. lesson: negotiate up front.

extras we're hj and access everywhere. the door was kept ajar and after i finished she wandered off in search of tissues with me lying starters and covered in cream.

upside is that the place is fairly clean. shower was good.[/quote]

ShaneMister
08-13-13, 02:32
the only problem with this device seems to be that you wouldn't know what it beeped in reaction to, when there are many wireless devices, like the therapist's phone, your phone etc, in the room.it won't. and you can aim the small aerial in direction to find out where it exactly comes from as the beep changes when you are close to the object. i doesn't beep for mobile phones unless you are making a call (i think it doesn't transmit anything when on stand-by). it might detect the fan or ac in room when you aim to those. so i can't think of anything else that will make it go off. let me try this in next mp visit and let you guys know.

Jfera
08-13-13, 03:11
Due to recent developments, I think we should not publish names / places in the public forum.

We can just provide reports without mentioning any names / places.

People who are interested can contact the person who posted via PM and get information.

Otherwise LE would trace down all these girls.

What do you think guys?I agree. Let's keep it discrete and save the few places that are left.

MahaHoora
08-13-13, 05:33
I agree. Let's keep it discrete and save the few places that are left.I agree with both of you 100.

Let's protect the only few good places left.

MahaHoora
08-13-13, 05:35
It won't. And You can aim the small aerial in direction to find out where it exactly comes from as the beep changes when you are close to the object. I doesn't beep for mobile phones unless you are making a call (I think it doesn't transmit anything when on stand-by). It might detect the fan or AC in room when you aim to those. So I can't think of anything else that will make it go off. Let me try this in next MP visit and let you guys know.In that case this device seems great. Looks like it has been designed with consideration for points like those I mentioned. Thank you mate for sharing this with us.

MahaHoora
08-13-13, 05:39
I agree. Let's keep it discrete and save the few places that are left.Mates, adding to what I said earlier, that I agree 100% with you, we should also be good enough to give info on PM, to reliable people of course. Else, if we don't give info either in the open or in PM, this forum would be worthless. Those who set up the PM facility would be serious mongers but we could always be careful.

NoughtT40
08-13-13, 05:40
So far all is well. Apparently those guys who showed up were to collect their dues. Further if you going to have fun. Please take your own Jimmy's with you. Else you might find the most girls don't have them on them. As they have been warned.

Folks, did you see the warning about two big-toe-capped guys in Bush shirts visiting JayEch?

I think the good (but naughty) monger who posted this has gone there on Friday last. Did anyone else visit the place after that? How is the climate there after the courtesy call by the big-toe-caps?

Please update us innocent fellow mongers.

MahaHoora
08-13-13, 05:44
i burnt a hole in my pocket going to this dam dump and wrote about it many moons ago. i too did not pay attention to what others had mentioned about this place. girls are greedy and they assess you by asking where you normally go, did you come by car etc. sorry to say joy rider you have been taken on a joy ride for the amt you spent here you could have got more bang for your buck!

went to sun-ri-om last week. had difficulty finding it as the signage is not very visible. it is bang on duplication road between biriyani house and indra regent hotel. rates are now 5500 to management. there were 3 girls on view, it i was told they have 6 in all. two were late twenties, one looked early 20s. all three 5-6 on 10. my therapist took a while before getting to discussing extras, and then haggled like hell. asked for 4000-5000. i offered 3000 which she turned down so i said okay just finish the massage and ill be on my way. opportunistic gal didn't want to let go so insisted with hand on junior that i let her do me for 3000. lesson: negotiate up front.

upside is that the place is fairly clean. shower was good.mates, you have mentioned the name and the location of the place. even people who just look at this site without logging on will see this info and this puts our mongers who visit the place at risk.

having said that, this place is a rip-off. the girls always used to be greedy there, i thought, but now they seem to have gotten worse!

may be you were right in putting out the info. in open due to this reason but lets not reveal info in the open, on worthwhile places.

MahaHoora
08-13-13, 05:49
So far all is well. Apparently those guys who showed up were to collect their dues. Further if you going to have fun. Please take your own Jimmy's with you. Else you might find the most girls don't have them on them. As they have been warned.Thanks mate. I went these last night and had a good time. PM me for details.

These two cops had come in civvies only because they didn't want to alarm anyone and obviously their visit was to collect their dues.

Also thanks to you I've equipped myself with jimmies now but I will always give the girl the first refusal and will use my own only if she doesn't have one. This way I will not have to go shopping for jimmies often which is kind of embarrassing.

MahaHoora
08-13-13, 05:54
I burnt a hole in my pocket going to this dam dump and wrote about it many moons ago. I too did not pay attention to what others had mentioned about this place. Girls are greedy and they assess you by asking where you normally go, did you come by car etc. Sorry to say Joy rider you have been taken on a joy ride for the amt you spent here you could have got more bang for your buck!

Went to Sun-Ri-Om last week. Had difficulty. It is bang on Duplication Road between Biriyani House and Indra Regent Hotel. Rates are now 5500 to management. .Further to my earlier note, I notice that you've paid 5500 for entrance. They always had a higher rate for foreigners. Are you sure that this (5500) is the rate for locals and you've not paid the foreigners rate? They may have taken you to be a foreigner going by your looks. Talking in Sinhalese in a place like this would help.

Hooboy
08-13-13, 11:11
Absolutely. Let's not make the situation any worse than it already is. Places and names via PM only.

I agree. Let's keep it discrete and save the few places that are left.

NoughtT40
08-13-13, 17:06
Nothing embarrassing about Jimmy's mate. You are talking about family planning and prevention of STDs. That said mindful know one in your family especially the wifey finds out. I had friend once who went abroad and came back with a Box of assorted Jimmy's glow in the dark, flavored, ribbed etc etc. On fine day comes back home after work and he and wife find the kiddo had found them in a drawer and blown them all up thinking they were balloons. In case you could use this as an excuse too.

Thanks mate. I went these last night and had a good time. PM me for details.

These two cops had come in civvies only because they didn't want to alarm anyone and obviously their visit was to collect their dues.

Also thanks to you I've equipped myself with jimmies now but I will always give the girl the first refusal and will use my own only if she doesn't have one. This way I will not have to go shopping for jimmies often which is kind of embarrassing.

RitigalaJ
08-14-13, 08:00
Further to my earlier note, I notice that you've paid 5500 for entrance. They always had a higher rate for foreigners. Are you sure that this (5500) is the rate for locals and you've not paid the foreigners rate? They may have taken you to be a foreigner going by your looks. Talking in Sinhalese in a place like this would help.The other problem is that former Sun RI Om staff tend to expect the same payments after they shift to a new place. I wrote about Suba a few days ago. She's one of them.

Kama Tools
08-14-13, 08:03
Hi Bros,

Not sure how of our members many still watch pron. I found a site massagegirls18 accidentally when I was searching for something else. Pretty interesting and frustrating to watch. Hope to have some place like that here in SLK. Seniors who need any help on this site pm me.

Regards,

KT

MahaHoora
08-14-13, 09:09
Nothing embarrassing about Jimmy's mate. You are talking about family planning and prevention of STDs. That said mindful know one in your family especially the wifey finds out. I had friend once who went abroad and came back with a Box of assorted Jimmy's glow in the dark, flavored, ribbed etc etc. On fine day comes back home after work and he and wife find the kiddo had found them in a drawer and blown them all up thinking they were balloons. In case you could use this as an excuse too.I have to admit that you're are 100% right, mate. I enjoyed reading your reply, especially the part where they took the Jimmies to be balloons.

Nice dissertation on Jimmies, that I almost addressed you "Jimmy Barucha" (with apologies to the great announcer and DJ).

People like you add colour to this forum mate.

Happy but safe mongering!

P. S. Now, don't you ever mistake a balloon for a Jimmy!

MahaHoora
08-14-13, 09:28
If you know your flowers, meaning the Sinhalese names of flowers and their English equivalents, you'd figure this place out.

I went there yesterday for low-key fun after a big bang at JH the previous night.

The usual girl did her stuff, granting full access and giving a good HS but she was eager to see me out in 30 mts because there were other customers! At least she should have asked me to watch her action for the first 30 mts with her next customer! Just kidding, but on a serious note, most places short change you like this.

It is better to be firm in a nice way and ask to be allowed to occupy the crease for your full quota of overs!

It is disappointing when an ODI ends up like a T20.

Kabees111
08-14-13, 11:12
Further to my earlier note, I notice that you've paid 5500 for entrance. They always had a higher rate for foreigners. Are you sure that this (5500) is the rate for locals and you've not paid the foreigners rate? They may have taken you to be a foreigner going by your looks. Talking in Sinhalese in a place like this would help.This place is total ripoff,

Clean room & shower nothing than HS.

Away from here.

Kabees111
08-14-13, 11:24
Dear friends,

Very difficult nowadays to mong.

Girls become greedy, no good services new mongers losing money.

Let protect all of us and have good time.

Anyone post happy and nice MPs with expected service near Kol / Bampalapitiya.

Good one highly appreciated

Have nice day to all.

Rikiz
08-14-13, 14:40
Anyone knows of any places that offer b2b and are open? There were two I knew but le raided unfortunately!

Thanks in advance.

Rik

Rikiz
08-14-13, 14:44
Guys who are worried about privacy avoid mp near bridge and clothe store!

FS available but price includes privacy! Noted a camera on the roof but did my stuff anyway! It's pretty cheap too! 2500 for the whole episode!

Take care guys

NeuMax
08-14-13, 15:03
Hi Bros,

Not sure how of our members many still watch pron. I found a site massagegirls18 accidentally when I was searching for something else. Pretty interesting and frustrating to watch. Hope to have some place like that here in SLK. Seniors who need any help on this site pm me.

Regards,

KTThere's nothing of the sort in Sri Lanka, but yet again I'm not an expert. But you can find something that's close in Bangkok / Pattaya.

AmilaP81
08-14-13, 15:28
Newly opened SPA. Very good attitude from the owener. Young stuff. Overall a good service.

Top access & HJ provided.

Damage. Entrance 1000 + Tip (what you can afford is fine.)

Podi Kolla
08-14-13, 17:25
Hi guys,

We all know day by day LE action become high and MP giving limited service. We just spend our time and money for 10 minute pleasure.

But I like to suggest something (Don't know how you guys going to accept this) that we can have great fun but putting a extra effect.

We all know most of the married woman (aunties) are having a unsatisfied life. So if we can spot and get a chance to meet such we can have a good time free of charge.

I know this is a not an easy thing. Nobody says I am not satisfied with my husband. But believe me guys if you try to talk to any woman without fear we can.

Handle her very easily.

I saw some guys put there experience which they found from the street. So as a start we will post the places where we can find and talk to those ladies.

In my experience I have talk to many girls in the bus, they were become my friends but not my sex partners. But there can be people who success with those woman.

People who do have such experience please post here there story, the place, technique and progress.

(People who do think this a shitty thing or useless you can leave this post)

Podi

Jfera
08-15-13, 03:14
There's a new girl at the unexpected place (which several of us have discussed before).

Bit chubby, fair. Friendly. Good hard massage. HJ with full access. (FS not asked). What turned me on was that she genuinely came when I had my fingers inside her.

MP for details.

NoughtT40
08-15-13, 04:26
Experience should tell you by this time nothing in this world comes for free, Plus when these aunties want to tag on to you that's when shit hits the ceiling. Further not too sure as to how many so called married women will want to end up banging a few guys to satisfy her carnal craving.

Hi guys,

We all know day by day LE action become high and MP giving limited service. We just spend our time and money for 10 minute pleasure.

But I like to suggest something (Don't know how you guys going to accept this) that we can have great fun but putting a extra effect.

We all know most of the married woman (aunties) are having a unsatisfied life. So if we can spot and get a chance to meet such we can have a good time free of charge.

I know this is a not an easy thing. Nobody says I am not satisfied with my husband. But believe me guys if you try to talk to any woman without fear we can.

Handle her very easily.

I saw some guys put there experience which they found from the street. So as a start we will post the places where we can find and talk to those ladies.

In my experience I have talk to many girls in the bus, they were become my friends but not my sex partners. But there can be people who success with those woman.

People who do have such experience please post here there story, the place, technique and progress.

Podi

NitPicker
08-15-13, 05:43
Hi guys,

Handle her very easily.

PodiHi, I'm just back in the forum after a long time and though of sharing my humble opinion on this. What you say is absolutely true that there are lots of opportunities out there with MILFs and maybe even girls who like to have some fun. I also have a small bit of experience but have mostly been unsuccessful. But the extra burden is that you have to talk to them, maintain friendship over some time, maybe even promise them certain things which eventually leads to some sort of an emotional attachment with the subject. In mongering you essentially do not have that emotional attachment, it is a paid service, therefore once the payment is made the relationship is technically over. This is less unnecessary things to carry in your brain and less overlooking the shoulder. Also, many who choose a path of mongering are not very good people at creating emotional attachments with women. But this is only my view. (This subject was discussed earlier int his forum). NP

Mitch998
08-15-13, 06:13
I'm staying at mount Lavinia hotel and was planning on hitting a casino to get someone to tickle with my prick. I want to make sure first that I won't face any issue at the hotel.

Any info is appreciated.

Acne Lanka
08-15-13, 06:37
This will work if are very handsome, have time to loiter around roads. I didn't had a single success in this way, the woman are very scared mingling with unknown people. But if it's a familiar place, a nearby home aunt or mother of a kid in same school where your kid also goes. This should be done very cautiously, some women wear and act like they wanted to have sex with men, but if you inquire about anything, they will make lot of fuss and you will be in trouble. For me, the best way is to head towards an MP where FS is offering and selecting nice looking gal. Also selecting same girl over and over, they will make friendship with you and later sometime it become emotional. This happened to me with one of the MP girl which her husband has abandoned her. She almost wanted me to look after her after LE raided the place. Don't know here she is now.

Hi guys,

I know this is a not an easy thing. Nobody says I am not satisfied with my husband. But believe me guys if you try to talk to any woman without fear we can...

Gonas
08-15-13, 10:47
Hi guys,

Handle her very easily.

PodiWhile there may be some truth in what you have said. I still think sri lanka has not got that chance. Here we are in a country that shouts when a woman talks to an unknown man in a lonely road and stuff. Where a girl cannot come home in guys car late. So I think it will be some time before we see this trend emerging. But surely we are heading towards that. About 20 years ago I don't think MP were that famous. I maybe wrong. Maybe we mongers will not see it in our generation.

Having said that there is a lot of chance if some fellow is working in certain sectors. Such as the film industry. Airlines. Or even the leading company's in sri lanka.

An ordinary man cannot even dream of being picked up by a woman even to talk. Unless he is really an eye catcher.

Klicka
08-15-13, 11:46
Going to meet a 18 year old girl tomo. Got information that she is new to the trade. Price is 6k.

Will upload the report after meeting her.

Malkumaraya
08-15-13, 11:57
Thank you mate. So I hear from another monger here.

I am wondering if I got the place mixed up. Is it DT nolaS DT, in Bamba?Yes. That is the place. I have been there and I shared here about my experience under #13938. For me the girl was very friendly. But she was looking at the door while giving the HS. She said she is doing that since the management have not said anything about a HS. But they have clearly instructed not to do FS. May be one guy got lucky!

Malkumaraya
08-15-13, 12:34
Guys,

This report for all mongers here since we agreed to specially to report bad providers, so our mongers can spend that money to get a better service. This happened about a month ago and I was so busy with several things and couldn't post it.

Her name is the title here. She is a relative of the PM owner. This is the famous Col 2 "Luck" PM. I have been to that place several times. I had good times earlier as well. So I know what they provide and what to ask.

This girl looks better but she is so mechanical and uptight. A top class control freak. She does what she wants the way she want it. No respect to the client at all. Worst massage and attitude I have ever confronted. Such a bi. Shoulder length hair and 5. 5" bit dark girl. Best is to ask the name when choosing the girl. I suggest to avoid her!

I had a wonderful time with another girl after that. I'll write about it soon.

Donga
08-15-13, 15:17
Hi, I'm just back in the forum after a long time and though of sharing my humble opinion on this. What you say is absolutely true that there are lots of opportunities out there with MILFs and maybe even girls who like to have some fun. I also have a small bit of experience but have mostly been unsuccessful. But the extra burden is that you have to talk to them, maintain friendship over some time, maybe even promise them certain things which eventually leads to some sort of an emotional attachment with the subject. In mongering you essentially do not have that emotional attachment, it is a paid service, therefore once the payment is made the relationship is technically over. This is less unnecessary things to carry in your brain and less overlooking the shoulder. Also, many who choose a path of mongering are not very good people at creating emotional attachments with women. But this is only my view. (This subject was discussed earlier int his forum). NP100% agree with you. If a woman expects sex from me it's OK. But I think we should never play with others emotions. It hurts a lot.

(This is my personal view only).

JoyRider60
08-15-13, 15:39
yes agree, it was way too expensive. appreciate if you can pm me your recommended mps.

upside is that the place is fairly clean. shower was good.

Podi Kolla
08-15-13, 15:55
This will work if are very handsome, have time to loiter around roads. I didn't had a single success in this way, the woman are very scared mingling with unknown people. But if it's a familiar place, a nearby home aunt or mother of a kid in same school where your kid also goes. This should be done very cautiously, some women wear and act like they wanted to have sex with men, but if you inquire about anything, they will make lot of fuss and you will be in trouble. For me, the best way is to head towards an MP where FS is offering and selecting nice looking gal. Also selecting same girl over and over, they will make friendship with you and later sometime it become emotional. This happened to me with one of the MP girl which her husband has abandoned her. She almost wanted me to look after her after LE raided the place. Don't know here she is now.Yeah machan this need more time, but you are wrong you don't need to be very handsome. Also you correct woman get sacred when stranger come into her.

Believe me or not I have some friend which is less looking than me (I am also comparably less looking.) have success with many woman. Also their salary is one third of mine. So money and look is optional, we just need to go beyond the scared barrier.

Thats why I said we need more experience from many people who were success. One thing work for sure that is "opportunity". But to get get this you need some freedom. (time). According to me what I do is find and opportunity to talk to a woman. If you go to girl and ask something directly they will scare with no time.

But, when you go in a crowded bus and a woman come hit your body time to time, and you can start by giving her some space and ask "it's crowded isn't it?" then you can start. But you need to follow the same girls and at least smile at her.

But all technique does not work on every woman. But being real more than fake is give you the opportunity. If you buy foods from same shopping mall (Cargills or Keels) you can just choose the same girl and be friendly with her. All connection will not lead to sex fun at least we can have good friends.

But this economy made us "instant noodles". We pay and had sex and disappear. If we honestly think about that how many of us get the GFE? Also your way is good getting the same girl if you can afford that.

According to my view mongering is not trade it is a art, but practically we are cadged (even me) and find a quick solutions.

Podi Kolla
08-15-13, 16:02
While there may be some truth in what you have said. I still think sri lanka has not got that chance. Here we are in a country that shouts when a woman talks to an unknown man in a lonely road and stuff. Where a girl cannot come home in guys car late. So I think it will be some time before we see this trend emerging. But surely we are heading towards that. About 20 years ago I don't think MP were that famous. I maybe wrong. Maybe we mongers will not see it in our generation.

Having said that there is a lot of chance if some fellow is working in certain sectors. Such as the film industry. Airlines. Or even the leading company's in sri lanka.

An ordinary man cannot even dream of being picked up by a woman even to talk. Unless he is really an eye catcher.Yes machan In Sri Lanka we have very limited freedom. And all the points you said is correct, but it is not a impossible thing machan.

Having said that does not mean you can sleep with the every woman you see. At least have a try on average woman than a beauty queen.

Even in a marketing there is a strategy when promoting new item, that if we call to 10 people at least one people will agree to buy.

I am not saying ask the woman to have sleep with you. I mean being friends, then you can step up, if they don't like leave it, and try another one.

Appreciate your ideas.

JayaSen
08-15-13, 18:20
Guys who are worried about privacy avoid mp near bridge and clothe store!

FS available but price includes privacy! Noted a camera on the roof but did my stuff anyway! It's pretty cheap too! 2500 for the whole episode!

Take care guysFor me they promise Sun & Moon. Now I think they is there.

Acne Lanka
08-15-13, 18:36
This girl was in trade for so long and still she is around 22 years. I can remember this girl worked at OE near Sellamuttu and demanded Rs. 2000 to touch her. She was the most demanded girl on those days as she was having very big breasts for her age and lovely ass. When I saw this girl at col2 spa, she was damn hot with long hair and with no hesitation took her, but her attitude was towards money and no feeling what so ever. Also, she don't care about the customer, sometimes very rude words coming out from the mouth. After that I never took her and almost every day when I went their this girl is free because she has lost most of returning customers. She never bothered making customers as she is proud of her beauty.

My experience with this spa is mixed. Most gals are over used and very unclean.

Guys,

This report for all mongers here since we agreed to specially to report bad providers, so our mongers can spend that money to get a better service. This happened about a month ago and I was so busy with several things and couldn't post it.

Her name is the title here. She is a relative of the PM owner. This is the famous Col 2 "Luck" PM. I have been to that place several times. I had good times earlier as well. So I know what they provide and what to ask.

This girl looks better but she is so mechanical and uptight. A top class control freak. She does what she wants the way she want it. No respect to the client at all. Worst massage and attitude I have ever confronted. Such a bi. Shoulder length hair and 5. 5" bit dark girl. Best is to ask the name when choosing the girl. I suggest to avoid her!

I had a wonderful time with another girl after that. I'll write about it soon.

Rikiz
08-15-13, 18:58
Tried jd today and took girl name starting with w. They only had bloody nasty oil and proceeded to do massage pretty shitty and lasted only 5 mins. Was looking at door all the time real turn off. Tried talking her about FS but she was kind of rude and then said only BBj and HJ for 2.5k. I said I don t pay that much and said don't want anything because I was annoyed with service. Dressed and went to counter and told the lady that she was rubbish and walked away. I v tried jd before as well but place is now becoming a rip off.

As not satisfied drove to famous luck place. The shop right in front of place has put bloody chairs facing entrance and two guys sitting there and three wheeler guys around as well. Still had the urge so parked down the road and was walking towards it when I noticed too many le around. Didn't want to take the risk so just drove off.

Guess it wasn't to be today.

Rikiz
08-15-13, 19:05
Sorry for posting here but don't expect a reply from Kandy forum as its deserted.

Anyone tried spa in Ani? Tried one near school and other one near hotel towards Ampitiya! Both crappy massage and mechanical HJ. Any good contacts around Kandy would be appreciated.

Thanks

Cycoxt
08-16-13, 03:09
This is sad, there are a lot of idiotic pimps and FLs in town and its always better to deal directly with the pimp upfront prior to making payments and agree on time and number of pops for rate you pay. Most of these three wheeler guys are idiots. 8500 regardless is wayy tooo much for above avg gals.

Who is this pimp. Call him and blast the idiot nicely directly. No use dealing with the taxi dude. I am sure the gals cost will be at mos 3K and Pimps aboyt 4 K and the cab guy wud have taken the rest.

Name this guy in public so we will be warned, His name is "Prasanna". Normally dealing around Narahenpita & Bamba. Just posting for the benefit of our members.

Thanks Ricardino12 for reminding me to mention this guys name. I really missed it in the original post.

Amdan7
08-16-13, 03:56
Going to meet a 18 year old girl tomo. Got information that she is new to the trade. Price is 6k.

Will upload the report after meeting her.Hope the dealer is not a tuk tuk guy. As a general rule avoid those mobile brothels. Unless you are loaded and burst off in 10 min.

If its a well established connection, where you have had supplies before, Enjoy!

DLasantha
08-16-13, 05:56
Dear firends.

Can you recommend any places / area within Hikkaduwa to Kaluthara offers safe fun. I going to visit that area for other matter, So its great if you can give good information

In respect of our subject (mongering) about that area,

Thnkz

Klicka
08-16-13, 06:55
Hope the dealer is not a tuk tuk guy. As a general rule avoid those mobile brothels. Unless you are loaded and burst off in 10 min.

If its a well established connection, where you have had supplies before, Enjoy!You know her very well and I sent you introduced me to her. She faced a little trouble last week and now she is okay. Hope you can guess who it is.

Acne Lanka
08-16-13, 06:55
You will not get gals in quality of Colombo. Although it's a travelers paradise, very hard to find a good quality girl. Best is to approach a took took guy or inquire from small hotels around. Most spas around this area provide genuine massage and extras are very limited.

Dear firends.

Can you recommend any places / area within Hikkaduwa to Kaluthara offers safe fun. I going to visit that area for other matter, So its great if you can give good information

Thnkz

MahaHoora
08-16-13, 14:40
Folks I happened to visit the Life place today. Had one amazing session with a part-timer there with one of the biggest, fullest butts around, which shows a few signs of sagging, yet looks voluptuous. Such a big butt, that it looks as if it belongs to somebody else. Just like a massive pumpkin that I almost started humming,"You are my pumpkin, pumpkin, you're my honey bunny!"

The part-timer is probably there more to have fun than to earn some bucks. She was squirming on me, panting, groaning and grimacing and I guess she had more fun than I did and that made the session all them more worthwhile.

Once you pay the fee of 10k up-front, that seems it, with the girl not looking for tips. (It's good to tip them anyway, being a reasonable monger and not a mongrel!) The two girls I've had here so far had fun with me.

Anyway, the part-timer is amazing that I've named her Fantabulous Cantaloupe.

Go to Life man and your junior will spring to life. Now I'm not advertising for them, in case you thought so!

P. S. The great man after whom the street (where Life is now) is named must be turning in his grave, what with the naughty goings-on here!"Oh, deary, deary me! Why didn't we have such places back then?"

MahaHoora
08-16-13, 15:03
Mates, I've just uploaded a report on springing to life at Life. I went there in the evening.

Prior to that, I had another session in the afternoon at the salon cum spa in Bamba, what some in this forum call "the Unexpected Place".

Thanks to one of you buddies, I had booked this amazing girl. She didn't wait until the massage was over to ask about extras. Her massage itself was laced with extras like licking my body, rimming, feeling the junior (as if to check if it had run away.) , without even asking for my go-ahead. And whenever I looked at her face, she has a sensuous and dazed expression on her face and looked at me to smile in a lazy, searching manner. She gave lower access and she started pumping her hips with my fingers inside her, to reach a crescendo. And she had a genuine orgasm. She even spat on my junior is her HS and BBBJ. But I reached my ton with only with a 4 (HJ) and not a 6 (BBBJ) as I would have liked. My fault anyway, but no worries. Once done, I had a steam bath for about 15 minutes, which was great. And she didn't ask for a tip, though the good monger who told me about her had felt she was cunning. May be she knew I'd tip her anyway, and thought her behaviour today would make me come to her again and again.

Cunning or not, she is really worth the trouble.

I have to admit now that this place is not really dry, contrary to what I thought at first. I have to thank you brothers for enlightening me.

Oh before I forget, the damage (is it right to call it so?) was 2K for entrance and 1.5K to the girl. The experience was worth much more than that.

My ton here enabled me to "stay" longer in the session with full FS that followed in the eveningatLife. But then that's another story, already uploaded here.

Have a great weekend mongers. You've worked hard through the week and its time for you to relax while your junior springs into action.

Malkumaraya
08-16-13, 19:35

Went to Narahenpita and waited at a byroad for few minutes. A black colour Allion car came and stopped. Went to see the girl. She was above average from the look and I said 'ok". Paid up front to the pimp guy who self drove that Allion car and got the girl to my cab. (taxi)...This has happen to me many many times. That is why we should realize the value of this forum. Try to contribute your experience and get help from fellow mongers. Seniors did a great job. We should follow them. Hope everyone agrees.

Mal

MahaHoora
08-16-13, 22:46
Dear firends.

ThnkzAs far as mongering goes it is a dry area, mate. That's an area to rest, though you might be going there on serious business. You may have to at least let you junior rest.

CoolNilesh
08-17-13, 06:14
Hi all;

I'm writting here after a long wait even though I read the forum constantly. Saw what happened to "Life" and felt that activities are at all time low. The main reason for me to not contribute is that I have been away some what close to one year and I had almost zero to nothing mongering life during that period.

Anyway I'm back now and picking up the phase. Just went to one of the famous and oldest places at Thalawathugoda today and experienced a decent experience. Put my car in to the service and went there. Since it was early morning almost all were available and there were good 5. 8 decent looking ladies to select. Selected one and went for a room. Rooms are dirty as always, but not have degraded to such levels as Col 10 place. Opted for a soft massage without cream given that I had no intention to take a shower and the cleaniness of the place. Nothing to say about the massage, below average. Once the massage is over probably within 15mins, started a mechanical HJ. No extras offered. Given the circumstances decided to take another black beauty I saw, though I have to pay another LKR 1500. She cam and enlightened the whole experience. Was much more friendly, offered decent GFE and gave a decent experience. Willing to listen and corporate. I liked that attitude a lot. This actually balanced the experience. But I genuinly thinks that they can provide a better experience and ambiance.

The bad point is that they not only asked for my I'd but some thing to proove my job and I just showed my business card. They just looked at it, haven't noted down any thing. Even though it made me uneasy, I think this is safer and the care taker also assured that it was just a precaution. Anyway to end my long report these are the facts of the experience.

Lady 01:

Cost. 1500.

Tip. 500.

GFE. 5.

Service. 4.

Lady 02:

Cost. 1500.

Tip. 1000.

GFE. 7.

Service. Extras 7 / treatment. Don't know.

Thanks;

Nilesh

Klicka
08-17-13, 06:17
Hi all;

I'm writting here after a long wait even though I read the forum constantly. Saw what happened to "Life" and felt that activities are at all time low. The main reason for me to not contribute is that I have been away some what close to one year and I had almost zero to nothing mongering life during that period.

Anyway I'm back now and picking up the phase. Just went to one of the famous and oldest places at Thalawathugoda today and experienced a decent experience. Put my car in to the service and went there. Since it was early morning almost all were available and there were good 5. 8 decent looking ladies to select. Selected one and went for a room. Rooms are dirty as always, but not have degraded to such levels as Col 10 place. Opted for a soft massage without cream given that I had no intention to take a shower and the cleaniness of the place. Nothing to say about the massage, below average. Once the massage is over probably within 15mins, started a mechanical HJ...Yes, that is the way how they identify you are not a cop.

Goran47
08-17-13, 07:30
Hi all;

Anyway I'm back now and picking up the phase. Just went to one of the famous and oldest places at Thalawathugoda today and experienced a decent experience. Put my car in to the service and went there. Since it was early morning almost all were available and there were good 5. 8 decent looking ladies to select. Selected one and went for a room. Rooms are dirty as always, but not have degraded to such levels as Col 10 place. Opted for a soft massage without cream given that I had no intention to take a shower and the cleaniness of the place. Nothing to say about the massage, below average. Once the massage is over probably within 15mins, started a mechanical HJ..Nice to have you back Coolnilesh, but I'd and such things I will never show them. I went to Sri-Lanka from end of October to end of April but not much to report about, they are only trying to cheat me, even if you are a 'suda' you are not made out of money, the money are not growing on trees here either. Anyway every time I go to Sri-Lanka I learn more about the people and the country, soon we are getting autumn here in north of Europe so I am longing a lot to go to SL. Next time I will go to Colombo more and not going so much to Negombo. It is a problem to come home from Colombo in the nights but I think airport busses are going 24 hours, not sure. Anyway I am going end of October to end of April. Hope to write a lot of good reports.

Donga
08-17-13, 10:17
Bro, How many girls were there? (I think they offer that part timer for new customers. 1st time no selection available).

Folks I happened to visit the Life place today. Had one amazing session with a part-timer there with one of the biggest, fullest butts around, which shows a few signs of sagging, yet looks voluptuous. Such a big butt, that it looks as if it belongs to somebody else. Just like a massive pumpkin that I almost started humming,"You are my pumpkin, pumpkin, you're my honey bunny!"

The part-timer is probably there more to have fun than to earn some bucks. She was squirming on me, panting, groaning and grimacing and I guess she had more fun than I did and that made the session all them more worthwhile.

Once you pay the fee of 10k up-front, that seems it, with the girl not looking for tips. (It's good to tip them anyway, being a reasonable monger and not a mongrel!) The two girls I've had here so far had fun with me.

Anyway, the part-timer is amazing that I've named her Fantabulous Cantaloupe.

Go to Life man and your junior will spring to life. Now I'm not advertising for them, in case you thought so!

P. S. The great man after whom the street (where Life is now) is named must be turning in his grave, what with the naughty goings-on here!"Oh, deary, deary me! Why didn't we have such places back then?"

WareWolf
08-17-13, 16:37
Nice to have you back Coolnilesh, but I'd and such things I will never show them. I went to Sri-Lanka from end of October to end of April but not much to report about, they are only trying to cheat me, even if you are a 'suda' you are not made out of money, the money are not growing on trees here either. Anyway every time I go to Sri-Lanka I learn more about the people and the country, soon we are getting autumn here in north of Europe so I am longing a lot to go to SL. Next time I will go to Colombo more and not going so much to Negombo. It is a problem to come home from Colombo in the nights but I think airport busses are going 24 hours, not sure. Anyway I am going end of October to end of April. Hope to write a lot of good reports.Sri Lankan minds are already set up for this. If your skin color is white almost all the Sri Lankans think that you have a tree of money back there. So everyone is trying to pull a leaf or two.

You, myself or anyone else can't change this attitude mate.

Best of luck.

(No comments required since this is totally out from the forum)

Arizonalk
08-17-13, 17:48
junior wanted some action. was going through sunday newspaper, found a new place "gem" in bat boralugoda lions mawatha. called the number, responded positively. wasn't difficult to locate, though had to go through a security barrier. asked to select a therapist. all three were in early 20's, and selected su. asked to have a wash in attached b-room. new place. new girl with good gfe from dehiaththakandiya a kind of a beauty. gave a good massage during well massaged balls and junior. at the end had top access with hs. a happy man came out. forgot to say parking provided inside.

given the phone number without asking.

1000 + 500 happily accepted.

details on pm only

JayaSen
08-18-13, 04:59
junior wanted some action. was going through sunday newspaper, found a new place "gem" in bat boralugoda lions mawatha. called the number, responded positively. wasn't difficult to locate, though had to go through a security barrier. asked to select a therapist. all three were in early 20's, and selected su. asked to have a wash in attached b-room. new place. new girl with good gfe from dehiaththakandiya a kind of a beauty. gave a good massage during well massaged balls and junior. at the end had top access with hs. a happy man came out. forgot to say parking provided inside.

given the phone number without asking.

1000 + 500 happily accepted.

details on pm onlyyes experienced place. they choose places for customer satisfaction.

Klicka
08-18-13, 08:08
here is the 18 year old girl report. she is from beruwala, working under a female pimp in a suburb.

the girl had a positive attitude. however, she was suffering from a headache yesterday. had 2 pop ins. she offered an excellent bbbj with licking all over the body. she said that she has never offered dfk to anyone but she liked to offer it to me. as you can see in the photos, she is very thin. overall experience was good.

now here is the sad part. the lady pimp charged 6k from me for this girl. but she said that she get only 1000 rupees. the rest 5k is for the pimp who does nothing. this innocent girl has to travel from beruwala to the suburb town in colombo and it cost about 200 rupees for travelling charges. she also told me that she saw a nice pair of slippers on the road and she don't have rs. 300 to buy it. i felt sad for her and offered a 1. 5k tip. now she is looking to find customers without the involvement of the pimp. if anyone is interested, you can pm me. i will pass the contact number. she is willing to come to any place.

Amdan7
08-18-13, 11:05
I know I am on Colombo forum.

I am looking for advice from a person who has nice, not that expensive experience in Bangkok. I am visiting there end of the month for official trip (conference). I don't expect to visit Pattaya or any other places out side Bangkok.

Please share your experience in what it called as "worlds sex capital". I want to make most out of this all expenses paid trip (not entertainment expenses though.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers!

-amda-

Ps:- don't tell me to visit Bangkok forum. I went there, but stuff is too advanced and complicated for a first time visitor like me.

NuwanP
08-18-13, 11:41
Hey guys,

I m new to this forum but I am not new to this field . Anyway Few months back I was a regular at this place. They had a great selection last couple of months. And yeah they have part timers too. When a part timer comes they give more priority to that part timer. She even called me when there is a new good girl. Actually she knew my taste.

Anyway I don't know much about the new place guys. But its worth of trying, they really had nice collection. Anyway PM me if you guyz need more details.

Second place,

This is a place near a famous color light junction and they charged 2k for entrance and they also have really nice collection. I went there few times and last time I selected this girl.

Who is shorter than me and got perfectly shaped melons. Her teeth is somewhat mis aligned but overall look is good and hot. Gave a average massage and ask what do you want, I told her what I want and she was like. Mmmm. Let me see that thing. And guys trust me she is really into it. She might have seen me before there. Anyway she gave a nice ball massage and also kissed my nipples. And then here comes the melons out. Finally came out.

Their wash room is above average and clean towels, clean beds.

Damage: 2k entrance + 1000 tip.

Cheers,

N

Neil Patrick
08-18-13, 13:16
i know i am on colombo forum.

i am looking for advice from a person who has nice, not that expensive experience in bangkok. i am visiting there end of the month for official trip (conference). i don't expect to visit pattaya or any other places out side bangkok.

please share your experience in what it called as "worlds sex capital". i want to make most out of this all expenses paid trip (not entertainment expenses though :-d)

thanks in advance.

cheers!

-amda-

ps :- don't tell me to visit bangkok forum. i went there, but stuff is too advanced and complicated for a first time visitor like me.you'll have an awesome time in bkk. stay somewhere near the nana plaza (but avoid nana hotel at all costs). almost all the hotels are girl friendly, so you won't have trouble finding one. there are plenty of options to chose from. but keep in mind that bkk is not that cheap anymore. you can try nana complex, soi cowboy (which is within walking distance or a couple of bts stops away from nana). also there are many oilies like mango, tulip. try annies as well but make sure that you read the reviews of the girls. dr. bjs is worth a visit also their nuru massage plance which is directly opposite dr. bjs. if you are more into bj bars try [CodeWord900] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord900) as well, but i believe you'd prefer dr bj more. if you are in to night club scene try climax. hope this helps. pm me if you have any more questions.

Neil Patrick
08-18-13, 13:22
you'll have an awesome time in bkk. stay somewhere near the nana plaza (but avoid nana hotel at all costs). almost all the hotels are girl friendly, so you won't have trouble finding one. there are plenty of options to chose from. but keep in mind that bkk is not that cheap anymore. you can try nana complex, soi cowboy (which is within walking distance or a couple of bts stops away from nana). also there are many oilies like mango, tulip. try annies as well but make sure that you read the reviews of the girls. dr. bjs is worth a visit also their nuru massage plance which is directly opposite dr. bjs. if you are more into bj bars try [CodeWord900] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord900) as well, but i believe you'd prefer dr bj more. if you are in to night club scene try climax. hope this helps. pm me if you have any more questions.one more thing to add is that expect some dislike towards south asians. we sadly seem to have the worst reputation we go. i've had an awesome time in spanky's in nana, sharks and baccara in soi cowboy. don't feel bad about it, it's the way things are. i don't remember much about other places but if you are turned down at a gogo entrance, don't try to argue, just walk away keeping in mind that it's their loss. also don't do be a cheap charlie and don't walk into places in groups. buy a couple of lady drinks treat the ladies nice and you'd have a great time.

Donga
08-18-13, 14:38
Bro Acne,

Clear your Inbox please.

JayaSen
08-18-13, 17:27
here is the 18 year old girl report. she is from beruwala, working under a female pimp in a suburb.

the girl had a positive attitude. however, she was suffering from a headache yesterday. had 2 pop ins. she offered an excellent bbbj with licking all over the body. she said that she has never offered dfk to anyone but she liked to offer it to me. as you can see in the photos, she is very thin. overall experience was good.

now here is the sad part. the lady pimp charged 6k from me for this girl. but she said that she get only 1000 rupees. the rest 5k is for the pimp who does nothing. this innocent girl has to travel from beruwala to the suburb town in colombo and it cost about 200 rupees for travelling charges. she also told me that she saw a nice pair of slippers on the road and she don't have rs. 300 to buy it. i felt sad for her and offered a 1. 5k tip. now she is looking to find customers without the involvement of the pimp. if anyone is interested, you can pm me. i will pass the contact number. she is willing to come to any place.calendar proof.

Micky Mouse
08-18-13, 19:05
Fellow Mongers,

I am back in Colombo after almost 5 years. A lot has changed.

Please share where I can find Russian girls.

PM me.

As always happy and safe hunting.

MM

MahaHoora
08-18-13, 20:25
Bro, How many girls were there? (I think they offer that part timer for new customers. 1st time no selection available).Bro, when I went they had only 03 on offer.

Google Com
08-18-13, 20:44
Hello there, I am on a short visit, during the short stay I visited

Couple of MP around and in Colombo! What I experienced is most case no or.

Less of a real massage. Just touch or squeeze, and finally offer HJ!

Can anyone recommend a place for good massage, who offer massage with proper stretching. And real pressure.

Donga
08-18-13, 21:08
thanks for the report bro. after reading this i felt sorry for her & if she really gets 1k from that pimp it's better to leave her.

now here is the sad part. the lady pimp charged 6k from me for this girl. but she said that she get only 1000 rupees. the rest 5k is for the pimp who does nothing. this innocent girl has to travel from beruwala to the suburb town in colombo and it cost about 200 rupees for travelling charges. she also told me that she saw a nice pair of slippers on the road and she don't have rs. 300 to buy it. i felt sad for her and offered a 1. 5k tip. now she is looking to find customers without the involvement of the pimp. if anyone is interested, you can pm me. i will pass the contact number. she is willing to come to any place.

Amdan7
08-19-13, 04:39
you'll have an awesome time in bkk. stay somewhere near the nana plaza (but avoid nana hotel at all costs). almost all the hotels are girl friendly, so you won't have trouble finding one. there are plenty of options to chose from. but keep in mind that bkk is not that cheap anymore. you can try nana complex, soi cowboy (which is within walking distance or a couple of bts stops away from nana). also there are many oilies like mango, tulip. try annies as well but make sure that you read the reviews of the girls. dr. bjs is worth a visit also their nuru massage plance which is directly opposite dr. bjs. if you are more into bj bars try [CodeWord900] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord900) as well, but i believe you'd prefer dr bj more. if you are in to night club scene try climax. hope this helps. pm me if you have any more questions.thanks np.

Destiny Child
08-19-13, 05:12
this girl looks relatively modern. hard to think she is naive enough not to know the going rates or come to this high risk trade for such low amount. did she sound realy genuine? perhaps it was a sympathy tactic.

[quote=klicka; 1460238.

now here is the sad part. the lady pimp charged 6k from me for this girl. but she said that she get only 1000 rupees. the rest 5k is for the pimp who does nothing. this innocent girl has to travel from beruwala to the suburb town in colombo and it cost about 200 rupees for travelling charges. she also told me that she saw a nice pair of slippers on the road and she don't have rs. 300 to buy it. i felt sad for her and offered a 1. 5k tip. now she is looking to find customers without the involvement of the pimp. if anyone is interested, you can pm me. i will pass the contact number. she is willing to come to any place.[/quote]

Cianu1
08-19-13, 05:56
Hey guys,

I m new to this forum but I am not new to this field. Anyway Few months back I was a regular at this place. They had a great selection last couple of months. And yeah they have part timers too. When a part timer comes they give more priority to that part timer. She even called me when there is a new good girl. Actually she knew my taste.

Anyway I don't know much about the new place guys. But its worth of trying, they really had nice collection. Anyway PM me if you guyz need more details.

Second place,

This is a place near a famous color light junction and they charged 2k for entrance and they also have really nice collection. I went there few times and last time I selected this girl.

Who is shorter than me and got perfectly shaped melons. Her teeth is somewhat mis aligned but overall look is good and hot. Gave a average massage and ask what do you want, I told her what I want and she was like. Mmmm. Let me see that thing. And guys trust me she is really into it. She might have seen me before there. Anyway she gave a nice ball massage and also kissed my nipples. And then here comes the melons out. Finally came out.

Their wash room is above average and clean towels, clean beds.

Damage: 2k entrance + 1000 tip.

Cheers,

NBro.

It seems you don't have PM facility, can you please give more details about the place which have nice girls,

MahaHoora
08-19-13, 06:47
Hello there, I am on a short visit, during the short stay I visited

Couple of MP around and in Colombo! What I experienced is most case no or.

Less of a real massage. Just touch or squeeze, and finally offer HJ!

Can anyone recommend a place for good massage, who offer massage with proper stretching. And real pressure.PM me mate and I'll give you a contact.

SaDunk
08-19-13, 07:01
This girl looks relatively modern. Hard to think she is naive enough not to know the going rates or come to this high risk trade for such low amount. Did she sound realy genuine? Perhaps it was a sympathy tactic.Please send her contact to me!

Greetings,

Jackson

RamZipv
08-19-13, 08:49
This girl looks relatively modern. Hard to think she is naive enough not to know the going rates or come to this high risk trade for such low amount. Did she sound realy genuine? Perhaps it was a sympathy tactic.Hi. I am in Columbia now. Please send me be number. My number [Telephone Number deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove personal telephone numbers. Please do not post personal telephone numbers in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you for this information directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

Mage Wasthuwa
08-19-13, 09:43

now here is the sad part. the lady pimp charged 6k from me for this girl. but she said that she get only 1000 rupees. the rest 5k is for the pimp who does nothing. this innocent girl has to travel from beruwala to the suburb town in colombo and it cost about 200 rupees for travelling charges. she also told me that she saw a nice pair of slippers on the road and she don't have rs. 300 to buy it. i felt sad for her and offered a 1. 5k tip. now she is looking to find customers without the involvement of the pimp. if anyone is interested, you can pm me. i will pass the contact number. she is willing to come to any place.klika.

i believe you have got caught to the classic sob story. again these are poor women trying to make a living so giving something extra excuse or no excuse is fine.

Acne Lanka
08-19-13, 10:00
Called one of my regular girl over last few months as she no longer working there. She said that she is working in a place in Nawala road which is newly opened. Went to the place, it's very close to Nugegoda, in front of a popular building, and you have to climb the side stairs, there are no boards, but you can see some physiotherapy boards named and the door is locked, but you can see the gals and guys inside. Guy opened the door because I called my regular before going there.

I recognized the fellow at the counter, he is a well know guy at popular MP in close by MP, he know me well.

Only 4 girls on the site, my girl also there. So didn't bother selecting, opted for the girl, had a full 1 hr session.

Got to know that it's a newly opened branch of other spa and girls from those spas work time to time there. Girl said that their other spa also now offering more service to known customers. Got the place number when leaving.

Pros:

Good place for hardcore lover.

Around 4-5 girls to select.

Cons:

Cubicals with curtains. Had one girl accidental came to our cubical when we were having the session.

Very open place to public, everybody will see you where you go. Since it's new, no body will bother. Especially the downstairs guys looked curious what is going on upstairs and they turned grin face when I was come back. You have to go directly pass the front door of that down stair shop and salesman are always watching the road and they will figure out the things soon.

DLasantha
08-19-13, 11:45
As per directions and information received from a senior ISG member, I was able to visit a Spa located in Boralugoda Lion mw. First I called and inquired, then they said only one girl available at that time and others were sent to newly opened Spa in Old kottawa Road. Anyway I just visited and had a massage from a girl called M. She was a average one and gave me good hard massage first 45 mins. Finally ended up with touching and HS etc. As per M, all gems are allocated to newly opened Spa today and said sometimes few of them will arrive after 2Pm. So it is worth if you can call before visiting, so that you can taste gems available at other branches too. It was a good news for me and will try next time other branch too. I most admire relaxed rooms with attached bath. and nature of customer caring of them. I do thank Arizonalk who helped me not only this occasion but also previous happenings.

Cheers-

MahaHoora
08-19-13, 11:55
Mates, I have to share with you a terrible but funny episode I had, or better, suffered today.

After reading about the local B2B experiences of some of you mongers here, I was so keen on experiencing same, to savour the local flavour of what we so often experience at JH.

So I called the "unexpected place", the salon cum spa (or is it salon, come spa?) on the seaside lane in Bumble-bee and asked for her. "Fortune", described as somewhat dark and chubby, in this forum. They said she was at their Coir-pit place today, on the third floor of a building they share with a supermarket (better known for sausages) and a famous apparel store. I managed to get a booking and went there this afternoon. A posh place, with fully enclosed cubicles made of thin board and smoked glass doors. The shower is inside the cubicle, as is usual with them. A cubicle within a cubicle."cubicle squared", for those who have done maths.

I was a bit taken aback when I saw the "Fortune cookie". Like one of these middle-aged, fussy and nagging secretaries in office. I thought I'd go for the B2B experience anyway and forget about it. First lesson, in hind sight: "Heed your warnings!"

I told her at the very beginning I had heard good about her and that's why I had come. She just nodded. Second lesson: "If you hadn't heeded to first warning, at least heed the second and run for dear life." Second ignored too.

After the massage was over, which was somewhat "OK", she asked if I wanted anything else. I asked what was offer. She said 1) just HS. 2) she'd loosen her clothes and lie on the bed for me to touch her and massage her, after which she'd do a HS. I asked about B2B and she said her colleagues at Bumble-bee had heard from her clients that she had been doing B2B and she hadn't liked it and therefore she was not doing it anymore. At this point I should have taken a shower and walked away giving her 500 bucks as a tip. Anyway, today was not my day and I agreed to her option no 2. Third warning ignored too. I feel ashamed to admit it. I felt like a butcher handling meat. She first lay on her face and I suspected that she had let out air too. That was the icing on the cake, in a negative sense. I squeezed her buttocks gingerly a couple of times, sheerly out of politeness and asked her to turn over, when she told me where to touch her sis, press my fingers on the spot and jerk my hand violently. And she came. She had wet the bedding too. Then she asked me to lie down and started her HS. It was not good. When I asked for a BJ, she asked for a Barucha. And I sacrificed one. Her BJ was like eating murunga and no feeling at all. And she shifted to HS and I made an effort to unload as it would have been a total shame to walk away without having done so. IT guys will understand it was not fully duplex (things happening both ways simultaneously which makes the experience sensuous and exciting for both). When it happens separately, one after the other, there's no feeling, especially when the air is polluted and the dame looks a shame, to boot.

Finally she rolled up the Barucha in a piece snatched off the paper undies I had worn and told me to take it out with me and dispose of it. That was like a souvenir. There was a common toilet on that floor of the building used by all establishments there. No bin and I so I tried to flush it down but it refused to go. It must be there floating and gloating over the story it could tell anyone who sees it. I hope there won't be a DNA test done with it.

This was by far, the worst ever mongering experience in my career and I hope I wouldn't have to resign taking responsibility for this fiasco, like the Fonterra CEO did over the Botulism incident.

Damage: 2k entrance plus 2k to the air polluting dame. Oh what a shame and I was so lame to go trough with it all. I have decided to name her "Terribalatha" and I was like "no hina, no katha"!

Avoid her like the plague mates. To be fair by her, I won't put her name out in the open but those who can't figure out the name could PM me.

P. S. To end the day on a high note I'm making another visit this evening, for a session with one of the best-ever local girls I've come across at a spa. Last Friday I had two great experiences which I have posted here on. Today I've had my worst, like scoring a duck after a century. Let me hit a half-century, at least, this evening.

Kosala7
08-19-13, 13:18
I'm looking for a place where we can get involved in couple to couple or group fun.

Any similar interests let me know.

I have a spacious house in Malabe, any wild ideas welcome.

Gonas
08-19-13, 14:40
. I do thank Arizonalk who helped me not only this occasion but also previous happenings.

Cheers-Yes. I must add acne, riti, malli chuti. Neil patrick. And even chrismonger, Ig0WM42 who have helped me a lot. There are others also but cannot remember the names.

However in the recent past there have been some chaps who only come to ask questions and grumble if no one answers them.

Klicka
08-19-13, 15:07
Klika.

I believe you have got caught to the classic SOB story. Again these are poor women trying to make a living so giving something extra excuse or no excuse is fine.She just called me and asked "yaluwek wath nadda?"

I think she is desperately looking for money.

Klicka
08-19-13, 15:08
This girl looks relatively modern. Hard to think she is naive enough not to know the going rates or come to this high risk trade for such low amount. Did she sound realy genuine? Perhaps it was a sympathy tactic.She sounds genuine. She even asked me to keep an amount and direct more customers to her. She is willing to come for even Rs. 2000

Klicka
08-19-13, 15:19
Thanks for the report bro. After reading this I felt sorry for her & if she really gets 1k from that pimp it's better to leave her.She is working under her because she does not have any other option. That's why she is looking for some contacts.

Koththumee
08-19-13, 15:41

now here is the sad part. the lady pimp charged 6k from me for this girl. but she said that she get only 1000 rupees. the rest 5k is for the pimp who does nothing. this innocent girl has to travel from beruwala to the suburb town in colombo and it cost about 200 rupees for travelling charges. she also told me that she saw a nice pair of slippers on the road and she don't have rs. 300 to buy it. i felt sad for her and offered a 1. 5k tip. now she is looking to find customers without the involvement of the pimp. if anyone is interested, you can pm me. i will pass the contact number. she is willing to come to any place.thanks to you klicka.

UpCountry
08-19-13, 17:20
Went to life. 2 hour session with oil. Hard massage for about anhour with full access to all parts. Damage too high. 20k. But worth.

WareWolf
08-19-13, 18:23
She just called me and asked "yaluwek wath nadda?"

I think she is desperately looking for money.Feel sorry for her.

Please be discreet! Don't share the number with everyone.

Just share it with the knows to you, otherwise poor girl will be in deep trouble than she currently in.

WareWolf
08-19-13, 18:29
She sounds genuine. She even asked me to keep an amount and direct more customers to her. She is willing to come for even Rs. 2000Educate her with the market price.

Evonne's price is the reasonable one these days.

Klicka
08-19-13, 18:58
Feel sorry for her.

Please be discreet! Don't share the number with everyone.

Just share it with the knows to you, otherwise poor girl will be in deep trouble than she currently in.Yes, sending the number only to the reputed members in the forum via PM.

Klicka
08-19-13, 19:00
Educate her with the market price.

Evonne's price is the reasonable one these days.Evonne does not take money for herself right? She just take money to cover the expenses of the place.

Dushand
08-20-13, 03:19
Evonne does not take money for herself right? She just take money to cover the expenses of the place.Hi, thanks for all the comments & advice. I just joined the group yesterday, seems like a good forum to exchange infor and get advice. Have a few places I know in Cpity area and Pilidala areas, anyone interested do get in touch.

Pancha
08-20-13, 04:36
Mates, I have to share with you a terrible but funny episode I had, or better, suffered today.After reading about the local B2B experiences of some of you mongers here, I was so keen on experiencing same, to savour the local flavour of what we so often experience at JH.

Although you had a bad experience I loved your writing style, every word and the flow. Ha ha. H'ever the bumble bee place has the other one and is somewhat better. Like some one else stated the only issue is they keep looking at the door and you have a feeling like watching a horror movie where some demon is going to come through breaking the door!

WareWolf
08-20-13, 05:20
Evonne does not take money for herself right? She just take money to cover the expenses of the place.Yes, amount that she / her younger one takes for a session is reasonable for this girl also.

Randy1981
08-20-13, 07:57
Any seniors willing to help me out with some contacts I am desperate for a first experience I am new in SL and don't (and too scared) know where to go how to approach with out a referral. Please PM me.

Thank you

Goran47
08-20-13, 09:42
Yes, sending the number only to the reputed members in the forum via PM.She speaks English?

StudBull
08-20-13, 14:39
Thanks to another senior longer got the info and visited this place twice. Second time the girl demanded 2000 tip for shake and top access, to touch just one boob under the shirt. Told her no need and gave 500 tip. Then she told me that Samanthi from Cinnamon Spa and another girl from Sunny ro has joined this place and they are teaming up to up the tip game. Publishing the info for others to be careful and not to overpay. Last time paid 1000 for top and bottom access and a god shake. And

Gonas
08-20-13, 16:07
Any seniors willing to help me out with some contacts I am desperate for a first experience I am new in SL and don't (and too scared) know where to go how to approach with out a referral. Please PM me.

Thank youRandy, I don't know if you are able to speak sinhalese. If so the process is not that difficult. If you are referring to places then you can start with an MP which will offer standard services around colombo.

JayaSen
08-20-13, 19:24
Mates, I have to share with you a terrible but funny episode I had, or better, suffered today.

After reading about the local B2B experiences of some of you mongers here, I was so keen on experiencing same, to savour the local flavour of what we so often experience at JH.

So I called the "unexpected place", the salon cum spa (or is it salon, come spa?) on the seaside lane in Bumble-bee and asked for her."Fortune", described as somewhat dark and chubby, in this forum. They said she was at their Coir-pit place today, on the third floor of a building they share with a supermarket (better known for sausages) and a famous apparel store. I managed to get a booking and went there this afternoon. A posh place, with fully enclosed cubicles made of thin board and smoked glass doors. The shower is inside the cubicle, as is usual with them. A cubicle within a cubicle."cubicle squared", for those who have done maths.

I was a bit taken aback when I saw the "Fortune cookie". Like one of these middle-aged, fussy and nagging secretaries in office. I thought I'd go for the B2B experience anyway and forget about it. First lesson, in hind sight: "Heed your warnings!"

I told her at the very beginning I had heard good about her and that's why I had come. She just nodded. Second lesson: "If you hadn't heeded to first warning, at least heed the second and run for dear life." Second ignored too.

After the massage was over, which was somewhat "OK", she asked if I wanted anything else. I asked what was offer. She said 1) just HS. 2) she'd loosen her clothes and lie on the bed for me to touch her and massage her, after which she'd do a HS. I asked about B2B and she said her colleagues at Bumble-bee had heard from her clients that she had been doing B2B and she hadn't liked it and therefore she was not doing it anymore. At this point I should have taken a shower and walked away giving her 500 bucks as a tip. Anyway, today was not my day and I agreed to her option no 2. Third warning ignored too. I feel ashamed to admit it. I felt like a butcher handling meat. She first lay on her face and I suspected that she had let out air too. That was the icing on the cake, in a negative sense. I squeezed her buttocks gingerly a couple of times, sheerly out of politeness and asked her to turn over, when she told me where to touch her sis, press my fingers on the spot and jerk my hand violently. And she came. She had wet the bedding too. Then she asked me to lie down and started her HS. It was not good. When I asked for a BJ, she asked for a Barucha. And I sacrificed one. Her BJ was like eating murunga and no feeling at all. And she shifted to HS and I made an effort to unload as it would have been a total shame to walk away without having done so. IT guys will understand it was not fully duplex (things happening both ways simultaneously which makes the experience sensuous and exciting for both). When it happens separately, one after the other, there's no feeling, especially when the air is polluted and the dame looks a shame, to boot.

Finally she rolled up the Barucha in a piece snatched off the paper undies I had worn and told me to take it out with me and dispose of it. That was like a souvenir. There was a common toilet on that floor of the building used by all establishments there. No bin and I so I tried to flush it down but it refused to go. It must be there floating and gloating over the story it could tell anyone who sees it. I hope there won't be a DNA test done with it.

This was by far, the worst ever mongering experience in my career and I hope I wouldn't have to resign taking responsibility for this fiasco, like the Fonterra CEO did over the Botulism incident.

Damage: 2k entrance plus 2k to the air polluting dame. Oh what a shame and I was so lame to go trough with it all. I have decided to name her "Terribalatha" and I was like "no hina, no katha"!

Avoid her like the plague mates. To be fair by her, I won't put her name out in the open but those who can't figure out the name could PM me.

P. S. To end the day on a high note I'm making another visit this evening, for a session with one of the best-ever local girls I've come across at a spa. Last Friday I had two great experiences which I have posted here on. Today I've had my worst, like scoring a duck after a century. Let me hit a half-century, at least, this evening.One friend has put a good report few weeks back.

Klicka
08-20-13, 19:51
She speaks English?Nope. She is fluent in Sinhala and Tamil (she lives in a muslim area in Beruwala).

MahaHoora
08-21-13, 04:59

Although you had a bad experience I loved your writing style, every word and the flow. Ha ha. H'ever the bumble bee place has the other one and is somewhat better. Like some one else stated the only issue is they keep looking at the door and you have a feeling like watching a horror movie where some demon is going to come through breaking the door!Mate, you have a good writing style too. That's exactly how they keep glancing at the door.

MahaHoora
08-21-13, 05:03
One friend has put a good report few weeks back.Mate, I felt it was my duty to warn fellow mongers but any of you have the right to make your own choice.

One could, of course take her once and see. That is the best way to judge, without taking my word for it, especially since there has been a good report too about her.

MahaHoora
08-21-13, 05:10
Yes. I must add acne, riti, malli chuti. Neil patrick. And even chrismonger, Ig0WM42 who have helped me a lot. There are others also but cannot remember the names.

However in the recent past there have been some chaps who only come to ask questions and grumble if no one answers them.Acne lanka, Malli chuti have helped me and others mongers have been good too. I like the brotherhood here, even if it is for a very mischievous cause. Naughty but nice!

AmalPerera
08-21-13, 05:24
Hi Guys,

I am very new here but love to explore some places can any one give me a hint how to find the above mentioned spa want to try this place because lot of you guys have given a very positive feed back about the above mentioned spa. Thanks for the help guys, really appreciated.

Thanks,

Amal.

Yasas225
08-21-13, 05:30
Hi.

Hoping to have some fun sessions today. Anyone who can help me with some info of good MP or a good girl who provide a good service.

Hope senior members will help me.

Yasas225
08-21-13, 06:36
As per directions and information received from a senior ISG member, I was able to visit a Spa located in Boralugoda Lion mw. First I called and inquired, then they said only one girl available at that time and others were sent to newly opened Spa in Old kottawa Road. Anyway I just visited and had a massage from a girl called M. She was a average one and gave me good hard massage first 45 mins. Finally ended up with touching and HS etc. As per M, all gems are allocated to newly opened Spa today and said sometimes few of them will arrive after 2Pm. So it is worth if you can call before visiting, so that you can taste gems available at other branches too. It was a good news for me and will try next time other branch too. I most admire relaxed rooms with attached bath. And nature of customer caring of them. I do thank Arizonalk who helped me not only this occasion but also previous happenings.

Cheers-Can you help me with the info too. Want to have a fun session soon. PM me the details bro.

AmalPerera
08-21-13, 07:14
Mates, I've just uploaded a report on springing to life at Life. I went there in the evening.

Prior to that, I had another session in the afternoon at the salon cum spa in Bamba, what some in this forum call "the Unexpected Place".

Thanks to one of you buddies, I had booked this amazing girl. She didn't wait until the massage was over to ask about extras. Her massage itself was laced with extras like licking my body, rimming, feeling the junior (as if to check if it had run away.) , without even asking for my go-ahead. And whenever I looked at her face, she has a sensuous and dazed expression on her face and looked at me to smile in a lazy, searching manner. She gave lower access and she started pumping her hips with my fingers inside her, to reach a crescendo. And she had a genuine orgasm. She even spat on my junior is her HS and BBBJ. But I reached my ton with only with a 4 (HJ) and not a 6 (BBBJ) as I would have liked. My fault anyway, but no worries. Once done, I had a steam bath for about 15 minutes, which was great. And she didn't ask for a tip, though the good monger who told me about her had felt she was cunning...Can I know this place please guy I am new here please help looking for some fun.

Thanks

MahaHoora
08-21-13, 08:07
Mates, look at this Daily Mirror online report:

http://www.dailymirror.lk/news/34138-alleged-brothel-in-kollupitiya-raided.html

It is their front page report. Speaks so much for this online paper. The next time they might report a dog far*ing.

Getting back to the subject, what are these two places? Could they be the Udawediya places close to each other? If so, they made have "defaulted" on their payments to LE guys.

Be careful guys. You don't want to be caught red handed (or red coc*d).

P. S. After all you have to give it to this online paper, mates. They were trying to warn us, I guess. May be we should get them to join this forum.

Arizonalk
08-21-13, 10:00
I'm just came back after an action with a WG who was introduced by a fellow senior monger. Though she promised this and that it was not a good experience for me. I don't blame the fellow senior on this since there is nothing to do with him. It was her bad attitude. Called this Muslim girl this morning and arranged to meet at 12noon at the Dehiwala Junction. She did not appeared at that time, though I turned up at 11. 50am and I had to waste more than an hour for her. She was saying all the time that "I can see you over ther. Just wait for 10 minutes. 5 minutes. 1 minute etc when I keep calling her to turn up. She appeared around 1. 15 and I had to waste my fuel waiting there over 1 hrs, as I was waiting for a good action. This girl doesn't have any good assets, and only a set of bones (katu godak). This WG asked money upfront and I had to pay 4K for which I agreed earlier for 2 pops. She was not a good WG for me, as she did not have a good GFE and not delivered 2pops as promised. It was a total loss and paid a huge penelty. And I have decided not to go after this type of FLs, better to wank or settle with a good MP girl. I repeat she did not have any caring attitude and an utter waste for any one. As One monger have correctly mentioned it's just a SOB story she has told, and she is bulding up fake stories / traps to win the sympathy and get money. I wish everyone to put her on your blacklist.

I repeat I don't blame my fellow senior as he was trying to help, and it's not his fault. I thank him for his willingness to share among trusted. I blame my self for not letting her go when she's delaying her arrival. My advise to others always respect the signals you get and don't think on your balls.

Damage.

WG. 4000.

Location. 2300 (AC)

Durex. 280.

Water Bottle. 100 (Hotel)

Total. 6,680.

Finally a good lesson.

RitigalaJ
08-21-13, 10:58
Please clear your inbox Muthumala. Have an update for you. Thanks.

RJ

MahaHoora
08-21-13, 11:50
Thanks to another senior longer got the info and visited this place twice. Second time the girl demanded 2000 tip for shake and top access, to touch just one boob under the shirt. Told her no need and gave 500 tip. Then she told me that Samanthi from Cinnamon Spa and another girl from Sunny ro has joined this place and they are teaming up to up the tip game. Publishing the info for others to be careful and not to overpay. Last time paid 1000 for top and bottom access and a god shake. AndMate, interesting post and thank you for the warning.

By the way, you seem to have had a different kind of shake for 1k the last time. Check your post (pasted here) which is quoted above. It must have been "divine". Just try cheer you up.

Klicka
08-21-13, 12:12
I'm just came back after an action with a WG who was introduced by a fellow senior monger. Though she promised this and that it was not a good experience for me. I don't blame the fellow senior on this since there is nothing to do with him. It was her bad attitude. Called this Muslim girl this morning and arranged to meet at 12noon at the Dehiwala Junction. She did not appeared at that time, though I turned up at 11. 50am and I had to waste more than an hour for her. She was saying all the time that "I can see you over ther. Just wait for 10 minutes. 5 minutes. 1 minute etc when I keep calling her to turn up. She appeared around 1. 15 and I had to waste my fuel waiting there over 1 hrs, as I was waiting for a good action. This girl doesn't have any good assets, and only a set of bones (katu godak). This WG asked money upfront and I had to pay 4K for which I agreed earlier for 2 pops. She was not a good WG for me, as she did not have a good GFE and not delivered 2pops as promised. It was a total loss and paid a huge penelty. And I have decided not to go after this type of FLs, better to wank or settle with a good MP girl. I repeat she did not have any caring attitude and an utter waste for any one. As One monger have correctly mentioned it's just a SOB story she has told, and she is bulding up fake stories / traps to win the sympathy and get money...Oops, I am really sorry to hear that mate. That day she provided a good attitude to me. Now I understand why she told all those lies.

Did she demand Rs. 4000 from you? She told me that she is willing to go with others even for 1.5k.

Now I called her to figure out why she did such a thing. She rejected my call. Guys, please be aware of her. If you are going, do not pay the cash upfront. Talk with her and negotiate the things. Or else better to stay away from her. Thanks for the update mate and I am really sorry for what happened today.

Jfera
08-21-13, 12:14
I notice that several members including Arizonalk and Mahahoora have written about their negative experiences. Which is very helpful to the rest of us.

Bu what I really appreciate I'd that they have written with a sense of humour, no blaming others, taking responsibility. Way to go guys!

Wish the rest of this country would have th same gentlemanly qualities.

JFK

MahaHoora
08-21-13, 12:22
I notice that several members including Arizonalk and Mahahoora have written about their negative experiences. Which is very helpful to the rest of us.

Bu what I really appreciate I'd that they have written with a sense of humour, no blaming others, taking responsibility. Way to go guys!

JFKThank you very much for the appreciation mate. Being a big bad monger, I will not stand in judgement of anyone but will definitely warn my mates so that they won't end up in stalemates.

I believe in the rule,"Let the monger beware."

(With apologies to you legal eagles whose language I have borrowed from: "Let the buyer beware". Caveat emptor).

MahaHoora
08-21-13, 12:26

JFKFurther to my earlier post, I was wondering if your initials JFK stood for J F Kennedy and so I had just won a rave review from him.

On a serious note, I was moved by what you had written. Thanks again. I should also thank the many mongers here who have been very helpful to me.

MahaHoora de Vanniya

Pancha
08-21-13, 13:18
Alleged brothel in Kollupitiya raided. Anyone one knows what this place is? It is becoming scary now.

BoyShares
08-21-13, 13:33
these days i'm pretty busy and a bit low on cash but since the little head demanded the big head to head for action i had no choice but to take a chance with the once illusive; (then ruined by us mongers) crown road place. called them up and the guy said all that i asked for (sandlwood (obviously not there) , su, han, cha). he however said a new stock is available. i took my chance.

when i went there i had a chit chat with the guy. he remembered me. i asked him to recommend me one (damn me; wtf was i thinking? ordering food at chinese dragon?) then he said there's this new one a* (old govt. english text book character) who is good. she came in; she looked nice. proportionate. i was very hopeful. after a wash she came and said " sir mey jaathiye panty ekak anda the" showing me a paper undy!

so now i'm in it and she is doing the massage. said she is from puthlam. married and intending to leav soon. reason. " customers expect wierd things from her " i knew it was not my day. she did a decent long massage. did a mechanical hj with upper access; strict lower access. rudely denied lower access. pathetic attitude; the sort which makes you feel sorry for yourself being there naked before her. while in the middle of the hj asked me " sir ai mehema enne?" (i reserve my comments)

whats useful to us is she revealed some facts.

lately the place had hired some girls who went beyond the limits (cha and them) then the usual girls have had fights with the admin. soon everything had turned in to a brothel cat brawl. then all have left. now there is strict observation (guy peeping through the curtain and stuff) happening it seems. as i figured out. a no go place hereafter (damn me for going anyway)

massage however was reasonable.

tip 500.

girl 7/10.

attitude 4/10

Randy1981
08-21-13, 17:03
Acne lanka, Malli chuti have helped me and others mongers have been good too. I like the brotherhood here, even if it is for a very mischievous cause. Naughty but nice!I have been begging for contacts and help no such luck. Any one care to share the brother some contacts?

StudBull
08-22-13, 00:24
Spelling mistake mate. Considering the situation today, hope and pray that he will bless us with safe places.

Mate, interesting post and thank you for the warning.

By the way, you seem to have had a different kind of shake for 1k the last time. Check your post (pasted here) which is quoted above. It must have been "divine". Just try cheer you up.

Csr123
08-22-13, 00:49
Hello guys,

Hope you all are doing good.

I need to buy some sexy lingerie (Bra, Panty) for girl. Where can I buy without sky? MidnightDivas is very costly.

Regards

RitigalaJ
08-22-13, 02:30
I have been begging for contacts and help no such luck. Any one care to share the brother some contacts?You don't need to beg for anything. Just share your mongering experiences here, keep the girls safe and openly mention bad places which we can avoid. Once you get through this and once you have the PM facility, all you have to do is ask.

Also, if someone new without any credible reports here inquires about anything, I will always avoid since it is a risk on many fronts.

Gonas
08-22-13, 02:38
I have been begging for contacts and help no such luck. Any one care to share the brother some contacts?Randy. I hope you will not misunderstand.

Given the situation in the country no one is willing to risk the contacts they have. It takes time bro. And why do you want contacts if you are starting monger just try some places and see how it goes.

PM me if you need any assistance

Gonas

Gonas
08-22-13, 02:39
Hello guys,

Hope you all are doing good.

I need to buy some sexy lingerie (Bra, Panty) for girl. Where can I buy without sky? MidnightDivas is very costly.

RegardsTry arpico supercenter dehiwela. Upstairs. Should be ok for you. Unless you want to go for high end stuff

Jfera
08-22-13, 04:01
Further to my earlier post, I was wondering if your initials JFK stood for J F Kennedy and so I had just won a rave review from him.

On a serious note, I was moved by what you had written. Thanks again. I should also thank the many mongers here who have been very helpful to me.

MahaHoora de VanniyaSorry to dissapont, it a typo, mate. May initials are JF not JFK. The iPad thinks it knows better and changes it! If I don't notice, it goes thru.

You're very welcome to the compliment I paid you brother, it's refreshing to see attitudes like yours.

Happy mothering!

JF (not JFK)

Jfera
08-22-13, 04:06
Sorry to dissapont, it a typo, mate. May initials are JF not JFK. The iPad thinks it knows better and changes it! If I don't notice, it goes thru.

You're very welcome to the compliment I paid you brother, it's refreshing to see attitudes like yours.

Happy mothering!

JF (not JFK) Holy sh.

The iPad changed MY to MAY and MONGERING to MOTHERING!

Casanova69
08-22-13, 04:08
Many used to complain about the un-hygenic conditions and lack of privacy at W spa in slave island. Hence never visited it. They have now moved to a new place. Any idea if conditions have improved.