PDA

View Full Version : Colombo

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112

Jemmma
02-24-15, 00:37
Hi Acne,

Would like to share contacts? Looks very nice to have such experience.

20 years, very small made, unbelievably horny and like to do DATY for extended duration. Very clean and fresh girl. If you are DATY lover she is the one.

Services offered on first day, mild lip kiss, CBJ, DATY and FS in all positions. No hurry. Damage: 5 k.

Services offered in second ay, DFK, CBJ, DATY, anal and FS.

Promised to offer BBBJ on third visit.

Operates around Dehiwala and Nugegoda.

She has her teen sister also for 5 k. I tried her teen sister, but not good as Nadee.===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-subscriptions.php?

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

The Old Teaboy
02-24-15, 06:03
You will not believe that I had FS twice with girl named Shaani (very hot girl few years back) and Wasansa (girl from Gampaha who later worked at Biota) at Luxmi garden. Shaani, I had to take her 6 times and eventually she agreed for FS. Wasana offered in second day. Recently, I tried few girls, but very bad attitude.Yes, Wasana, a nice-looking friendly woman, age about 30, a bit fat. I last met her a few months ago at Menik Spa, Borella, where she goes by the name of Warsha. She was not allowed to use her old name because the owner of the place is also Wasana.

Sahaner
02-24-15, 08:16
Hi Acne,

Can I get the contact number of this place.

I promise I can give you same in return.

Haven't posted in a long time but like to post this experience due to the generosity of the King of Lankan mongering Acne Lanka.

This place is the Body 2 Body place detailed by Acne Lanka, The setup is similar to What Acne mentioned and unfortunately I took another girl instead of the MILF. This girl I didn't catch her name was more business like and there was no B2B but straight to sex. She would only do CBJ. All in all a good place for the Price and I would like to explore all the options available including the MILF.

I will not give details of this place as this was shared by Acne so anybody who wants it will have to get it from him.

To King Acne thanks once again!

Asusass
02-24-15, 09:38
Bro,

Could you please clean up your inbox. Trying to PM you.

KillerV
02-24-15, 10:39
Thanks to Acne Bro, had a good time with Nugegoda small made girl.

Came to ISG with zero contacts and great Acne bro help me with some contacts, thanks again acne bro.

Small made. No more than 35 kg, age around 24.

Her face not that good for me (Probably around 6. 0) , but she has great attitude.

She is very friendly and gave me a wonderful GFE at my own home!

She is in a bit hurry since her mother was sick.

Can do DFK, BBBJ, DATY, CIM, ass finger, and anal also, but I didn't try anal.

Service- 8/10

Face- 6/10

Cleanliness - 9/10 (Shaved and no smell).

GFE- 10/10

Pussy- 5/10 tight.

Damage- 6000 (5 k girl + Lunch and some gifts).

DeadRacer
02-24-15, 13:20
Hi Acne,

Can you help me with this contact?

Hi Acne,

Can I get the contact number of this place.

I promise I can give you same in return.

Aussie Fella
02-24-15, 14:18
20 years, very small made, unbelievably horny and like to do DATY for extended duration. Very clean and fresh girl. If you are DATY lover she is the one.

Services offered on first day, mild lip kiss, CBJ, DATY and FS in all positions. No hurry. Damage: 5 k.

She has her teen sister also for 5 k. I tried her teen sister, but not good as Nadee.She sounds great apart from the CBJ. It's hard enough for me to get any enjoyment from wearing a raincoat when fucking but having one on when getting a BJ just kills it totally for me. Did you make any suggestions of a threesome with her and her sister?

The Old Teaboy
02-24-15, 14:25
Brothel raided.

"Members of the Special Crimes Operations Unit of Mirihana Police on Saturday raided a brothel operated as an avyurvedic massage clinic at Nawala and arrested seven women and a man. The women, residents of Imbulgoda, Anuradhapura, Galle, Pannala and are aged between 24 and 37. The suspect and the women were produced before the Nugegoda Magistrate's Court yesterday. ".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ypBpQ6THysoHave we identified this place? It does not seem to have been Green Herbal. The place raided was on Weli Para, 4th Lane, Nawala, whereas Green Herbal is on 4th Lane, Koswatte, Nawala. It appears that the place raided did not advertise on Hitads. Entrance was Rs. 1000 and Rs. 4000 was charged for FS.

KillerV
02-24-15, 16:47
Bro,

Could you please clean up your inbox. Trying to PM you.Yes, same here.

KillerV
02-24-15, 16:59
Is anyone interested on femdom (I'm not).

If you interested just google "mistress darshika".

She has good place / price for femdom lovers.

Cheers.

Acne Lanka
02-24-15, 19:25
She is slim, curvy, toned arms, fair tan, married, has a kid, good body still, age around 26-28. Very energetic, offered DFK, BBBJ, and FS in all positions very very horny girl.

Met her at Rajagiriya madams place.

Attitude: 10/10.

Services: 8/10 (DFK, extensive genuine BBBJ, FS).

Girl: Very horny, like sex.

Damage: 6 K with room.

Acne Lanka
02-25-15, 04:42

Cheers.Costly and no FS.

Godiwa
02-25-15, 05:21

Cheers.Thanks for posting this topic. It is an interesting variation of erotics.

LilFrog
02-25-15, 06:26
Hi fellow people,

Can a good donor help me to get the PM facility? I don't have a credit card to subscribe to this forum.

Please your help is appreciated.

Thanks

CoolKing812
02-25-15, 07:37
I'm a regular reader and using this site since 2013. Thanks to the reports I managed to go the kings throat place in 2013/14. As per the reports I had a nice time with Speco girl who used to work, hope seniors will remember her. She was not greedy and friendly girl. She left the place but managed to get her number and after few weeks she offered me FS at my friends place for 4 k. This is is old incident but wanted to thank seniors for their reports. Recently went to v*a place near Dehiwala and met Sabrina who used to work at Templers road. Service was horrible and after 15 minutes massage she was after 1 k HJ. I refused and came back. She is a greedy person.

Zulu 1
02-25-15, 09:19
Dropped by this place in Palawatte last week. The lady at the reception asked me to select from two Aunty types sitting on a couch. Both were quite large so I selected the best of the worst since I was actually more interested in just a hard massage this time around.

Place is a large house on a hill. No parking near the premises but there is a bare land close by where I parked.

The room was quite large with clean sheets and towels. The massage was pretty much SOP and touching from the outside was allowed while the massage went on. The girl, W*a gave a nice shake at the end with reluctant access to the top. She has worked at some other spa in Bambalapitiya before.

Asked me to come again but I think I'll pass.

On the way out I saw a little better and younger therapist but even that will not tempt me to go back.

GalleGuy
02-25-15, 11:14
KillerV,

Can you please provide bit more information on how to get a request to the blog? It's private and need request. Or is there any different contact mode at all?

Cheers.

Gentleman777
02-25-15, 13:23
Guys,

Please share with me some valuable details for some much needed action FL or B2B. I do have PM facility. I would be grateful for any info shared and also be happy to share some contacts via PM only. Appreciate any response.

Cheers

Colombo Monger
02-25-15, 13:26
Hello fellow punters, I would like to know if there are any saree clad or frock clad ladies in MP's now? As most I see are wearing jeans which is a turn off to me as nothing like holding bare flesh, please let me know.

Kapuwa
02-25-15, 14:59
Try Menik Spa, Borella.

Hello fellow punters, I would like to know if there are any saree clad or frock clad ladies in MP's now? As most I see are wearing jeans which is a turn off to me as nothing like holding bare flesh, please let me know.

The Old Teaboy
02-25-15, 15:20
KillerV,

Can you please provide bit more information on how to get a request to the blog? It's private and need request. Or is there any different contact mode at all?This Darshika is on Facebook. I think you need to send a friend request to her to get more info. This is risky. There is a risk of blackmail. I am not willing to give up my privacy in this way.

CoolKing812
02-26-15, 05:01
This is in papers and towards Dehiwala from Kalubowila. Paid 1.5 k and selection was 2. Fair MILF and receptionist who was dark. Room with a fan and AC but AC is not cool enough. Attached bathroom and clean room with a massage bed. Used to be a salon. Average massage from G**I but decent lady. HJ is possible. It was a cool environment with a proper door. Don't think FS is possible but may be with receptionist. She said there will be 3 more girls from this week.

KrishDaman
02-26-15, 06:11
Hi guys,

At the risk of sounding like a real grandpa, who came to spoil a kids party, I would very much like to address the issue of Risky behavior with service providers, with punters not knowing that they are taking any risks at all.

BBJ or DATY is high risk for a lot of STIs such as HSV2 (herpes, the genital kind), Gonorrhea and syphilis.

French Kissing is also responsible in HSV1 (herpes the oral kind).

There are numerous other STDs that can be contracted from Oral sex if not protected.

Think about it. If a girl is willing to perform BBJ on you or is willing to CIM. Then she has done it with many others as this is what they do for a living. Chances of catching a nasty is very high.

So just be careful.

Happy mongering all.

Regards,

Krish

Thanks to big bro Acne Lanka, Had an amazing session with the Kaduwela girl.

Curvy, big boobs, big ass and very very friendly.

Height- 5.3 - 5.5.

Boobs around- 34, 36.

Ass. Round and curvy....

GalleGuy
02-26-15, 06:53
This Darshika is on Facebook. I think you need to send a friend request to her to get more info. This is risky. There is a risk of blackmail. I am not willing to give up my privacy in this way.It's not a personal Facebook profile to send a request. It's a community page where we can only like the page. I have sent the page a message yesterday but no reply as of yet.

Dilhan
02-26-15, 07:39
Hello fellow punters, I would like to know if there are any saree clad or frock clad ladies in MP's now? As most I see are wearing jeans which is a turn off to me as nothing like holding bare flesh, please let me know.Try Blue Lotus, Straftord Terrace.

Rawanalk
02-26-15, 08:07
Hello fellow punters, I would like to know if there are any saree clad or frock clad ladies in MP's now? As most I see are wearing jeans which is a turn off to me as nothing like holding bare flesh, please let me know.Wasana Spa at Mt. Lavinia.

KillerV
02-26-15, 09:42
KillerV,

Can you please provide bit more information on how to get a request to the blog? It's private and need request. Or is there any different contact mode at all?Blog was open for everyone at that time, now its set to private mode, there were actual photos of fmdom equipment on her blog. I didn't save her phone no, anyway I will get it via her fb page, keep in touch.

KillerV
02-26-15, 10:06
I have found full details of "Mistress Darshika" via FB, see her reply below.

My name is Darshika and I welcome you to my dark world of Female Domination (femdom). I am young but very experienced Dominatrix. From my early age I was fascinated by femdom lifestyle. Over the years I have built a reputation as professional mistress and enjoy giving session in my Place in Colombo.

I have a good collection of tools that I use in my sessions. I tailor my sessions based on the degree of experience and area of interest of salves. They vary from a very mild session without any pain all the way to extreme pain and everything in between.

This information is to give you some ideas about what is possible in my session, however, I am open to your requests.

List of Possibilities.

-Foot fetish.

-Face sitting.

-High heel fetish.

-Body worship.

-Dog training.

-Smothering.

-Forced feminization: becoming my ****, ***** or sissy in behavior or looks.

-Corporal punishment: includes whipping, face slapping, spanking, trampling, nipple torture, cock and ball torture (including ball busting), over the knees spanking, hair pulling, ear pulling etc. (Please mention the level of pain I. E. Light, medium, hard or extreme).

-Spitting (Please mention face, body or mouth).

*Please do not come for a session under the influence of alcohol.

*I do not offer and will not engage in any kind of sexual activity.

*All information shared between us is highly confidential. Safety, hygiene and discretion are of the utmost importance to me as they should be to you.

This is not a Spa or Massage center.

*Amount for time rs. 3000 1 hour.For more information, contact her via her email.

(Please PM for me email address).

KillerV
02-26-15, 12:23
Hello fellow punters, I would like to know if there are any saree clad or frock clad ladies in MP's now? As most I see are wearing jeans which is a turn off to me as nothing like holding bare flesh, please let me know.Few months ago Orchid at Col5 has girls with saree (only on specific day of the week)- you can check it via phone.

KillerV
02-26-15, 12:26
HI fellow people,

Can a good donor help me to get the PM facility? I don't have a credit card to subscribe to this forum.

Please your help is appreciated.

ThanksWell if you don't have credit card just try Sampath bank web card.

The Old Teaboy
02-26-15, 16:03
Hi guys,

At the risk of sounding like a real grandpa, who came to spoil a kids party, I would very much like to address the issue of Risky behavior with service providers, with punters not knowing that they are taking any risks at all.

BBJ or DATY is high risk for a lot of STIs such as HSV2 (herpes, the genital kind), Gonorrhea and syphilis.

French Kissing is also responsible in HSV1 (herpes the oral kind).

There are numerous other STDs that can be contracted from Oral sex if not protected.

Think about it. If a girl is willing to perform BBJ on you or is willing to CIM. Then she has done it with many others as this is what they do for a living. Chances of catching a nasty is very high.

So just be careful.

Happy mongering all.

Regards,

KrishKrish,

I was particularly concerned when a member posted that a freelancer was offering "cum in anus". This implied unprotected anal intercourse, which is very high risk for HIV and Hepatitis be. HIV is not that common in Sri Lanka, but it does occur. The most recent statistics I could find date from 2013:

http://www.aidsportal.org/web/guest/resource?id=56e67289-6728-4c34-a338-d83c5b27499e

Sri Lankan health officials have called for a greater focus on youth in the battle against HIV as they become more sexually active and the percentage of young people contracting the virus rises. Youth and the risk of infection are two particular areas that we are paying greater attention to now, Sisira Liyanage, the director of Sri Lankas National Sexually Transmitted Disease (STD) and AIDS Control Programme, told IRIN. According to government figures, there are 1,808 (1,083 male and 725 female) people known to be living with HIV in the island nation, an increase over the 1,669 cases (981 male and 688 female) at the end of 2012. In 2013, 20 percent of the cases were between the ages of 15 and 25. That is a very a sharp increase that we have witnessed in that age group, Liyanage said. In 2009, the same age group accounted for just 5 to 6 percent of all infections...725 is the number of diagnosed females. Undiagnosed females in the early stages of the disease could pose a danger as well.

UpCountry
02-26-15, 16:44
Try blue lotus, Straftord terrace.They Clad in Jeans and T Shirts.

KrishDaman
02-27-15, 02:36
Right on the money the OTB. That's exactly what triggered me to post that.

Just wanted to promote some awareness about the subject. Some of these STDs are curable and if one is not married or attached to a significant other, then the risk is minimized to them selves and possibly a WG until it's taken care of. But if that's not the case, the consequences may be disastrous.

Common misconception is that DATY and BBJ is safe if no visible cuts are not present. However it is my belief that it is the Seminal fluid that carries the nasties and wounds or cuts are arbitrary to the risk of infection.

BtoB in the genital area is also high risk for HPV as HPV is not always visible on an infected individual.

Safe and happy Mongering peeps.

Regards,

Krish

Krish,

I was particularly concerned when a member posted that a freelancer was offering "cum in anus". This implied unprotected anal intercourse, which is very high risk for HIV and Hepatitis be. HIV is not that common in Sri Lanka, but it does occur. The most recent statistics I could find date from 2013:

http://www.aidsportal.org/web/guest/resource?id=56e67289-6728-4c34-a338-d83c5b27499e

725 is the number of diagnosed females. Undiagnosed females in the early stages of the disease could pose a danger as well.

GalleGuy
02-27-15, 04:17
I have found full details of "Mistress Darshika" via FB, see her reply below.

For more information, contact her via her email.

(Please PM for me email address).Bro,

Thanks for the information. Unfortunately I don't have PM facility. Do you have a fake Facebook account? If not please PM her email address to Acne, I will get it from him.

Thanks

MahaHoora
02-27-15, 06:42
I'm sure there are several JH fans here.

I've had good times with Yuki of Room No. 2. Great GFE.

Previously there was Neena in room no 1 and she was one of the best GFE and attitude-wise. Unfortunately she's no longer there.

Emmy and Ice too were good but they too are not there now.

After the raid some months ago, girls there stopped offering FS, most of them temporarily. Occasionally you could go there and end up with no FS. That's OK for guys who want a good time without FS.

I would thank you to post your experiences at JH here.

Sachithra
02-27-15, 07:58
Hi guys,

Beware of the place mentioned in this article.

http://lankafocusnews.com/?p=34571

KillerV
02-27-15, 10:15
She was operated in Cgiri, but now she is in new place and demand for new customers.

She is good, but her attitude is poor, no GFE.

PM me if you interested.

RichardJammie
02-27-15, 10:46

Previously there was Neena in room no 1 and she was one of the best GFE and attitude-wise. Unfortunately she's no longer there.

After the raid some months ago, girls there stopped offering FS, most of them temporarily. Occasionally you could go there and end up with no FS. That's OK for guys who want a good time without FS.

I would thank you to post your experiences at JH here.What is the cost now at JH? Haven't been their for a long time.

RichardJammie
02-27-15, 10:49
Hi Seniors,

Can someone kindly share a contact.

Thanks

Hooboy
02-27-15, 13:05
Thanks for this report. Been wanting to pay a visit after the raid but didn't know whom to choose. Agree absolutely about Neena, she was the best. Not come across anyone since with her attitude. Will you PM me details of your experience with Room No2? Thanks.

Acne Lanka
02-27-15, 13:13
Met a very attractive and tempting black girl, 5' 9" tall, very curvy and slim, dark tan, clean and real posh look. From Piliyandala.

Got through a dealer for 8 k, but she is willing to come out for 5 k through direct contact.

Services: CBJ, FS. She is DATY lover, clean, tight pussy, horny girl.

Attitude: Good attitude. Didn't over acted. Very friendly.

Will repeat: Oh yes, she promised to give DFK on second visit.

Acne Lanka
02-27-15, 13:18
There is a dealer in Maharagama who provide Two girls for 4 k, Girls are depend on that day, I took both madam and the girl last week and it cost me only 4 k for both.

Madam is in late twenties, very curvy figure, good attitude, very friendly and great service. Girl was a very village type, not much into action since she was shy.

PM me for the contact.

Coconuti
02-27-15, 15:53
Couple of months back had YUMI, Room2 as I can remember. Bit chubby, good attitude. I wonder whether you are talking about the same. Can you give some description, height, size etc.

For me Emy is the best out of the three mentioned!

Anyone has good JH recommendations? Will be valuable as JH is pretty expensive to try and see.

UpCountry
02-28-15, 03:41

I would thank you to post your experiences at JH here.I had a very bad experience with Yumi. I complained it to the management too. Since then I did not visit there anymore.

Acne Lanka
02-28-15, 05:58
She was operated in Cgiri, but now she is in new place and demand for new customers.

She is good, but her attitude is poor, no GFE.

PM me if you interested.The most greediest person met recently. She will rob you in day light. Don't take.

The Old Teaboy
02-28-15, 06:17
Hi guys,

Beware of the place mentioned in this article.

http://lankafocusnews.com/?p=34571Hi,

I can't read the font at that site even though I have Sinhala fonts downloaded. Can you tell me what the font is, or please give some hints about the place.

The Old Teaboy
02-28-15, 14:29
Hi,

I can't read the font at that site even though I have Sinhala fonts downloaded. Can you tell me what the font is, or please give some hints about the place.I have now deciphered the font. It is about a brothel in Aturugiriya frequented by powerful individuals. It is now being investigated by the Criminal Investigation Department based on information given by the drug magnate Wele Suda.

ShakeAway
03-01-15, 09:59
Hi,

Went in search of ladies in the shade and picked a fair skinned good looking one dressed in a short skirt called Ch*you. Usually this is quite a liberal place where you can get anything if you are a frequent. However she is the exception. Most people pick her because she is the one most pleasing to the eye but we warned, you will get nothing.

All I was allowed to do was touch with the clothes on while I was given a mechanical shake and from what I heard afterwards from another girl, that's as far as she'll go. She's someone best avoided.

ShakeAway
03-01-15, 10:09
She has advertisements online. Quoted a price of 10 k for 1.5 hrs. She also wants you to come down to where she wants.

Had anyone had her? Is she worth it? If I'm dishing out 10 k I wouldn't want to be limited to 1.5 hrs.

Member #4507
03-01-15, 13:15
She advertises under many different names. Theja, Thejani, Reshika. It's the same girl. Ugly black fat. Her services are only OKish. Def not worth for 10.

She has advertisements online. Quoted a price of 10 k for 1.5 hrs. She also wants you to come down to where she wants.

Had anyone had her? Is she worth it? If I'm dishing out 10 k I wouldn't want to be limited to 1.5 hrs.

ShakeAway
03-01-15, 15:05
Hi,

Went in search of ladies in the shade and picked a fair skinned good looking one dressed in a short skirt called Ch*you. Usually this is quite a liberal place where you can get anything if you are a frequent. However she is the exception. Most people pick her because she is the one most pleasing to the eye but we warned, you will get nothing.

All I was allowed to do was touch with the clothes on while I was given a mechanical shake and from what I heard afterwards from another girl, that's as far as she'll go. She's someone best avoided.Name is Chathu. Typo earlier.

Gunda7
03-02-15, 06:16
She advertises under many different names. Theja, Thejani, Reshika. It's the same girl. Ugly black fat. Her services are only OKish. Def not worth for 10.Hi,

Have you tried Shani (23 Y), she also advertised on the same website and asked 10 k for 1.5 hrs. If anyone tried her, please give us your ratings.

Thanks in advance.

KillerV
03-02-15, 06:54
The most greediest person met recently. She will rob you in day light. Don't take.Thanks for the advice Acne bro!

Godiwa
03-02-15, 07:06
Went to this place in Col 3 in a mood of a threesome. Price now reduced to 1 from 1. 5 k. Shown selection of 3 from which I chose one - 'Pearl" in sinhala. I told her my need to for a feeling 3 som and she went to pay get get her friend. First girl was in jeans and tol and the second girl was in saree. Started with a good erotic feeling and as requested parts of hard massage. This was quite good. Enjoyed upto a point but the negative was no lower access given. New rules my Doc guy! Even the top access was one at a time. So in the end HJ by both with 4 hands together.

Will not go again as the first girl (pearl) I have taken before and does not offer lower access. Positive is that clean room and towels, good hidden approach.

KillerV
03-02-15, 07:36
Guys, Found this website on internet, it has lot of classifiled adds that demanding 3 some / Swinging Actions.

Hope it will interested, and some guy there asked for purchase used lingeries!!

http://www.expatriates.com/classifieds/clb/people/

CoolKing812
03-02-15, 08:06
It's not advertising now. Senior provider M. You is working there. Near by hospital. Attached bath with massage bed, just a curtain. There are 3 available including M. You. Entrance 1 k. Average HJ with both access for. 5 k. Relaxed environment. But I hate rexine for bed. Low cost place but good attitude with Tamil girl and M.

Mubikrm
03-02-15, 08:30
There is a dealer in Maharagama who provide Two girls for 4 k, Girls are depend on that day, I took both madam and the girl last week and it cost me only 4 k for both.

Madam is in late twenties, very curvy figure, good attitude, very friendly and great service. Girl was a very village type, not much into action since she was shy.

PM me for the contact.Hi,

Can I get the information regarding it.

Acne Lanka
03-02-15, 12:57
I had chance to get introduced to a receptionist girl in who is working in a brand of leading company in SL, a 25 year, tan complexion, very sexy figure girl with kid, only downside, she has wrinkled tummy due to child birth.

Damage: 5 k.

Services: 9/10, DFK, BBBJ, cat bath, FS, tight pussy, very horny girl.

Girl: Very horny, very sexy with dress, good looking, tan complexion, pleasurable, wrinkled tummy.

Can recommend.

She has few other contacts who work in some other companies, who come to earn extra cash.

JayaSen
03-02-15, 14:12
Went to upstairs of the original place it was. With Saree, bonnet up girls welcomed me. Took uda-sara short non sinhala. What I have noticed there was everybody had big be**BS. Damage 1200 +1000.

MahaHoora
03-02-15, 15:25
The most greediest person met recently. She will rob you in day light. Don't take.I agree with Acne Lanka. She used to be good but now she's become very greedy for money and does not think of pleasing you.

MahaHoora
03-02-15, 15:27
Couple of months back had YUMI, Room2 as I can remember. Bit chubby, good attitude. I wonder whether you are talking about the same. Can you give some description, height, size etc.

For me Emy is the best out of the three mentioned!

Anyone has good JH recommendations? Will be valuable as JH is pretty expensive to try and see.Yes, I meant the room no. 2 girl. Her name is Yuki. She's the only one I have taken. She's very good.

I hear that room no. 6 - Meena too is good.

Emmy used to be great but unfortunately she's not there anymore.

MahaHoora
03-02-15, 15:39
I had a very bad experience with Yumi. I complained it to the management too. Since then I did not visit there anymore.Bro, what happened with her? Was she in room no. 2 ?

Kegman
03-02-15, 19:10
From a contact I received from a senior, Sunday evening I visited a place near outer pillow.

She is good Looking slim build with very generous ass and breasts. Dark complexion but has a very good attitude and not a clock watcher.

Services: I had. GFE, No DFK, CBJ, DATY. I was with her nearly a Hour.

Pussy: 8/10 - Clean.

Service: 6/10 she couldn't awake my junior but she tried her best.

Attitude: 9/10.

GFE: 6/10 No DFK.

Going again: No, I don't think so.

Damage: 6. 5 K (with place).

Other: Recommend her for boob's lover.

Sorry if English is not correct.

Kegman.

Kegman
03-02-15, 19:40
When leaving in the place I posted earlier, I saw a beautiful face girl sitting on an armchair. I just asked he mobile and she gave it. Today evening I gave a call and took her at around 7. 30 pm to a room nearby.

Her face and smile is beautiful and body is slim like a boy but on the bed she is inactive and not much cooperative.

Services: I had. GFE, bit DFK but bad mouth smell, CBJ, DATY. I was with her nearly an Hour.

Pussy: 9/10 - Clean.

Service: 6/10. She is inactive and not much cooperativ.

Attitude: 8/10.

GFE: 6/10 bit DFK.

Going again: Yes, she tested my e-sig and she drinks. Like to drink with her.

Damage: 8. 2 K (7 K + 1. 2 K room).

Other: she is a beautiful Malay girl and I loved her face and innocent smile.

Sorry if English is not correct.

Share only with trusted people.

Jemmma
03-03-15, 01:52
Met a very attractive and tempting black girl, 5' 9" tall, very curvy and slim, dark tan, clean and real posh look. From Piliyandala.

Got through a dealer for 8 k, but she is willing to come out for 5 k through direct contact.

Will repeat: Oh yes, she promised to give DFK on second visit.Can you share PM me contact details.

CnUdonis1977
03-03-15, 10:06
Hi,

I have never monger ed at home (India) but done so in your country.

Till date I have been able to connect to Russians only using contacts thru Kugli or tuk tuk drivers.

I request seniors, especially Acne Lanka to help me with some Sri Lankan contacts.

I arrive next Monday, and will be staying for three nights in Colombo.

Tia.

ShakeAway
03-03-15, 12:20
She advertises under many different names. Theja, Thejani, Reshika. It's the same girl. Ugly black fat. Her services are only OKish. Def not worth for 10.Thanks for the heads up. You saved me 10 k and a whole lot of regret.

NoMoreNonsense
03-03-15, 12:53
Don't you guys who have been think Pranaya / Life is overpriced?

NoMoreNonsense
03-03-15, 12:56
Someone has managed to get FS at the government-owned GOH spa!GOH. Can someone PM me what it stars for?

The Old Teaboy
03-03-15, 15:32
Kegman,

Thanks for your interesting report, but I can't quite understand it. You got DFK and CBJ, only for one hour, but no FS for Rs. 7000? To me it looks like you got ripped off.

MahaHoora
03-03-15, 15:48
Don't you guys who have been think Pranaya / Life is overpriced?Yes, very much over-priced.

Kegman
03-03-15, 16:58
FS with doggy and missionary. I feeled a tight open with big air filled one like a ballon while DATY. She was a skinny, fair and had a beautiful face.

Kegman,

Thanks for your interesting report, but I can't quite understand it. You got DFK and CBJ, only for one hour, but no FS for Rs. 7000? To me it looks like you got ripped off.

The Old Teaboy
03-03-15, 17:06
GOH. Can someone PM me what it stars for?GOH stands for the Grand Oriental Hotel in Fort, near the harbour. It was called the Taprobane at one time.

Ramprasadon77
03-03-15, 22:26
Please give her number.

Will repeat: Oh yes, she promised to give DFK on second visit..

Sachithra
03-04-15, 07:48
Dear Fellows,

Important article.

www.sinhayanews.com/beware-prostitution-sri-lanka

Best Regards,

Thumbnmails
03-04-15, 11:13
Hi guys.

I was quite an active member few years back and was away from the forum as I was overseas. Nice to see new members running the forum. Few seniors like Chrismonger are still active.

I contacted one of the early pimps S*I from piliyandala, she used to run the business at her home. I'm a BDSM lover and she knows that. She arranged a girl in late 20's or early 30's. Good slave ****.

Face is not that great, but received canning, tit torture kneeling without a complain. Tied down all limbs to bed and ended with FS.

Felt good to fuck a SL chick after long time.

Total damage 6000, including room. So can't complain.

Cheers.

Will be back with more reports.

AnuradhaGomez
03-04-15, 11:37
Hi. Is this Wasana spa in Col - 02?

It's not advertising now. Senior provider M. You is working there. Near by hospital. Attached bath with massage bed, just a curtain. There are 3 available including M. You. Entrance 1 k. Average HJ with both access for. 5 k. Relaxed environment. But I hate rexine for bed. Low cost place but good attitude with Tamil girl and M.

AnuradhaGomez
03-04-15, 11:45
Thanks for the advice. This is the spot next to Cool Planet. Saved me the money of not going there.

Dropped by this place in Palawatte last week. The lady at the reception asked me to select from two Aunty types sitting on a couch. Both were quite large so I selected the best of the worst since I was actually more interested in just a hard massage this time around.

Place is a large house on a hill. No parking near the premises but there is a bare land close by where I parked.

The room was quite large with clean sheets and towels. The massage was pretty much SOP and touching from the outside was allowed while the massage went on. The girl, W*a gave a nice shake at the end with reluctant access to the top. She has worked at some other spa in Bambalapitiya before.

On the way out I saw a little better and younger therapist but even that will not tempt me to go back.

Kabees111
03-04-15, 12:10
Acne is the great.

Thanks lot. Clear your inbox.

Thanks.

Kabees.

The Old Teaboy
03-04-15, 15:06
It's not advertising now. Senior provider M. You is working there. Near by hospital. Attached bath with massage bed, just a curtain. There are 3 available including M. You. Entrance 1 k. Average HJ with both access for. 5 k. Relaxed environment. But I hate rexine for bed. Low cost place but good attitude with Tamil girl and M.This can't be Wasana, Slave Island, because there is no hospital nearby. Nawaloka Hospital is nearly a kilometer away. Also, the women at Wasana would not accept a tip of only Rs. 500. The entrance to Wasana is now Rs. 1100.

CoolKing812
03-04-15, 16:34
Hi. Is this Wasana spa in Col - 02?No. This is near by will. M Junc. It was a famous place earlier days.

ShakeAway
03-04-15, 18:45
Thanks for the advice. This is the spot next to Cool Planet. Saved me the money of not going there.

On the way out I saw a little better and younger therapist but even that will not tempt me to go back.Deciphered the name in the title?? A / L Chemistry anyone??

I've also popped in to this place once to see what's what and it was the same story. There was a guy at the reception and I was given a selection of 2 aunty types as Zulu said. There was also another lady in a saree sat on the couch with them whom I presume was the pretend ayurvedic doctor.

Now I don't usually walk out of places very often, but I was so disappointed at the selection that I said no thank you and walked away.

If mongering in Pelawatte / Battaramulla area Sh**why La*why I think has the widest selection and all sorts of extras are on the menu if the correct ladies are chosen.

NoMoreNonsense
03-04-15, 20:07
Sorry I was referring to the post 18933 about the skinny girl at Salon in Pillow area.Can someone PM me a hint where the Pillow area is?

PaanParippu85
03-04-15, 23:22
Hi guys,

I'm sorry I have been quite for some time. Been busy and therefore could not update stuff here.

Once again a big thank you goes to senior Acne Lanka for this contact and*a. Black beauty from nuge-a-lot.

She gave me 2 pops for 5 k. Met her at a safe zone known to her.

Face 5/10 - has abnormally large lips which sadly cud have been put to better use.

Figure 9/10 - 5'2' short dark girl with straitened hair wearing 3 quarter sleeve t-shirt and denim.

Boobs - 10/10 - around 34 c but on her body. Perfectly round and full. Not Saggy. Well taken care of. I just got lost in them.

Ass - 5/10 - not that well endowed in this department.

CBJ, DATY.

Attitude - 6/10

I went in with some beer. She enjoyed it. But a bit cunning. She was going to wrap things up with one pop. I was very diplomatic and reminded her that 2 pops is standard given that guys come fast on the first she laughed and agreed. But be very careful, she will charmingly rip you off if you allow her.

She also tried to sell another girl to fuck then and there. I see later now let us finish our thing.

For the boobs, its visit well worth it. Attitude is so so.

Thanks,

Paanparippu

PaanParippu85
03-04-15, 23:37
Guys,

Met this rusky provider of repute a few days ago. I have met her a few times now, whenever the pocket is deep.

I have to thank the senior monger who gave me her contact about a year ago. (he doesn't want them to mention his name) so its an honorable mention. LOL he knows who he is: P.

Profile: Rusky, late 30's to early 40's, Hi mileage, saggy boobs but well maintained figure, punctual, very accommodating and fulfills most desires except ANAL, smoker, not a clock watcher, a bit pricey side: 15 k, has specific places she visits, active on internet.

Face - 6/10

Body 8/10

Boobs 6/10

Ass 7/10

DATY, BBBJ, Rimming.

Can recommend for a good fun if you have cash to burn, else I think you will be better off with other local prospects.

For me, if I want a Caucasian flavour, she gives far better service than cheap Chinese bitches (same cost as 3 short time opportunities with Chinese) or over priced barbie doll hot eastern Europeans here. (Prices quoted are crazy! Starting from 250 Dollars per hour! Wtf).

Paan parippu

Seeduwa
03-04-15, 23:56
I had chance to get introduced to a receptionist girl in who is working in a brand of leading company in SL, a 25 year, tan complexion, very sexy figure girl with kid, only downside, she has wrinkled tummy due to child birth.

Damage: 5 k.

Services: 9/10, DFK, BBBJ, cat bath, FS, tight pussy, very horny girl.

Girl: Very horny, very sexy with dress, good looking, tan complexion, pleasurable, wrinkled tummy.

Can recommend.

She has few other contacts who work in some other companies, who come to earn extra cash.Dear Acne,

Thanks for all the entries.

Arriving today for two weeks in Colombo. Would love to contact the person. Please PM me the contact details.

PaanParippu85
03-05-15, 00:05
Guys,

Last week went here with 2 of mah office buddies. Place is opp famous girls school on the main road in Bam-town.

We drank in the bar owned by famous liquor shop owner close by in duplication road. Then for ass paining we went upstairs just to see.

Ended up busting around 27 k by 3 guys!

First time I have been to a place like this. There is a dance floor +DJ + couple of sofas and some corridors where there are separate VIP rooms. We first stayed normally and didn't order anything. Just observing. Then the manager type dude came and spoke to us. Since we were already drunk, we made decisions with our dicks and not the brain. Selected VIP Room.

We got Smirnoff vodka, 3 cokes and chicken devil plate + french fries. This was 18 k. Then come the hostesses. This range from skinny to buthala (fat) type.

My buthala friend got a buthala girl. My skinny friend got a skinny girl. I was fortunate to get a medium girl.

However, I later realised that the attitude of both the other girls was million times better than the girl I got.

Now comes the best part. The girls main objective is to drink, order redbull as the chaser (the most expensive chaser on the menu) and ask for all these bites like cashew and shit.

In between, you can dance with these women, fondle, grope and eventually things get serious.

Since its a vip ROOM, its private. No one other than you and the girls are there. Even waiter comes in after you press this button on the table. So you can do whatever you like.

So DFK happened at which point girls ask for a cash tip to perform services, thankfully we had an accountant in our midst who soundly negotiated the deal. He said since you get a cut of whatever we order, you stop ordering shit and drink and eat what's on the table, the commission your supposed to get, we will give you. They agreed, but were asking 4 k to fuck but can't remove cloths as manager can walk in anytime. None of us thought its wise to go for that, so we got to do shit like DFK, Fingering, handjob. The accountant amongst us convinced his girl to give him a blow.

Eventually tab finished up at 24 k +3 k tips (Women were damn furious about the tip but accountant dude balanced them saying they are still bound to get 25% comm of our bill which is around 6 k).

One of us were able to fuck his girl next day for nothing. (some investments have better ROI than others: P).

However when we came out and shocked at the amount of cash busted, we noticed very nice birds, easily 7/10 and 8/10 going up. Then I offered a cigarette and hundred bucks to bouncer and got info. Apparently they have rooms for 2.8 k and they will send girls to the rooms starting form 6 k.

That seems to be a more financially viable option. I will visit and report next time.

So guys from my experience, you may get laid at this karaoke clubs either that same day or the next but it isn't worth the amount of money you bust.

Infact you may have a better time at one of the many pubs / clubs and have a chance of meeting a normal MILF / girl looking for fun.

My 2 cents.

Paan parippu

Sriman1982
03-05-15, 05:46
Tried to contact this girl for more than about a month. Finally number worked. Met her on last Sunday and got her in to the car. She is doing A / L for the second time. Not professional hooker. Went to my regular place which is very clean with hot shower but only Rs. 1000 near Ekala.

Had a shower and went to the bed. Had a DFK for a long time. After that her top went off. Nice teen boobs and not much in size. But very attractive. Went to a DATY. She is very clean and she has a massive clit. Ohhh my it is bigger than her nipple. I love it. She came at DATY.

After that I had a great BBBJ and a rimming on request (not inside the hole) and I went on top and had a great fuck. Her pussy is not that tight as expected may be caused by her juice while her came.

Had the lunch and she came on top after a while with a BBBJ and another rimming without even asking. Came after about 30 mins pounding. Came on her mouth.

Contact can be shared among members with PM.

P.S. 01. Ask her to bring her ID because she looks like [CodeWord903] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord903). Even this was my regular banging hotel they asked her ID.

Cheers. Have safe sex.

WareWolf
03-05-15, 05:50
Don't know if this is the correct place to post this, but the FAQ section says that "Regular Members are automatically upgraded to Senior Member when they have been a Forum Member for 6 months AND have posted 25 or more reports".

Seeing this I was under the assumption that I will be upgraded to a Senior Member or at least I will get the PM facility after meeting this criteria.

I have been a forum member for more that 10 months now and have more than 25 posts but my membership status remains the same. An outsider with no PM and no access to the juicy saucy contacts that are being shared through PMs. Does 25 posts not mean I have posted 25 reports? What constitutes a report on this forum?

I was rather hoping to obtain the PM facility by being a regular poster on the forum rather than paying for a subscription. Guess that's not going to happen.I can see that you have PM facility now.

Mungar
03-05-15, 06:21
Went a spa in EggCorner Called "Sh**why L*the*" . Selection was not good most of them were over 30 or late 20. Took one of them who was in late 20 called Sh**m* . Said she was from Kurunagala. Went upstairs and there were two rooms separated from a board with only one window. Even the massage bed was not good enough. Girls was OK and talkative and massage was average. After massage she offered HS but I wanted to take something worth so I want regret visiting the place. I asked for a BBBJ she demanded 2000 but was agreed for 1200 finally and I had to promise that I would not release my load in her mouth + visit her back!. BBBJ was good worth money finished with HS. No plan to visit again since the place not good. Wash rooms were the worst and the room was so hot didn't have a fan at least.

Tot Cost 1000+1200.

The Old Teaboy
03-05-15, 16:01
The current address for this place on the internet is: No. 27 1/3, St' Kildas Avenue, (Marine Drive Road), Colombo 3 (Kollupitiya). I have not visited yet. It must be in fact St. Kilda's Lane, not Avenue. This is quite close to Bambalapitiya junction.

Casanova69
03-06-15, 05:06
When you go down Marine drive you can see it is closed. Board has been taken down.

Joshu789
03-06-15, 06:27
[Message to Admin deleted]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove a message directed to the Forum Admin.

The open Forum is not the appropriate venue to contact the Forum Administration regarding individual questions, complaints or comments about the administration of the Forum. Instead, please use the Contact Us link at the bottom of this page to send me an email voicing your complaints about the administration of the Forum, and I will respond as quickly as possible. Thanks!

KillerV
03-06-15, 08:55
The current address for this place on the internet is: No. 27 1/3, St' Kildas Avenue, (Marine Drive Road), Colombo 3 (Kollupitiya). I have not visited yet. It must be in fact St. Kilda's Lane, not Avenue. This is quite close to Bambalapitiya junction.It has been moved several months ago and now its on building which is near to Kollupitiya junction, cannot remember the name.

Kapuwa
03-06-15, 11:21
I was tempted to take her after reading #19000 of Sriman1982. This is my experience with her.

I called her, fixed a date and a time thanks to the introduction by Sriman1982. I was asked to come to saloon near new Kelani bridge. I went there as agreed parked the car and waited until comes in. She got in the car, I asked her if she knows a place, she said no and then I had to call my good friend Ekayaka to find a decent location. Ekayaka came in handy and I found a good place.

I was not impressed at the first look as she was not well dressed and the face was like 6/10. She got in the car from the back seat, I quickly scanned legs and breasts and I was happy with what I was seeing. I said to myself, fuck the face and moved on.

Went into the room, asked for snacks and closed the door. The usual hugs and kisses started and ended up in a brief BBBJ without even having a wash. Bit into chit chat the food came and we had it. I took a shower and then I asked her to take a shower. I was working on my tab on the bed on her return to the room. She asked me if there is anything to see on the tab. Based on the Sriman1982 report, I knew what she wants. She wanted to watch some Sri Lankan porn. I had to go online and show some on the tab while she is paying with my assets. I showed her videos for nearly 20 minutes and she wanted to see more and more. Finally, I said I ran out of data and closed the tab. Man, if you are taking her, don't show her porn, she is addicted to it.

I was so happy with the size of the boobs. I can squeeze both together and put both nipples in my mount that suck. I think tit fuck also possible at that size. That was a good feeling as that was my first experience with such big boobs. Her nipples are large in size and she loved when I bite them while sucking both together.

She wanted me to come on 69 and she did a rimming job. That was an excellent feeling as she did it for an extended period while giving hand job. She wanted me to suck her which I did but I am not much of a DATY fan. Her shake while rimming was so good and I couldn't hold anymore. She wanted to look at porn again, I said next time.

After a while, when I was ready for 2nd shooting, I asked her to blow me as that is something I love. So, she did that for a while. I used a condom and she came on top at cow girl position. She knows how to ride. At the rhythm and speed she went up and down on my dick, I couldn't hold longer again and it was a disappointed for her. She loved the ride but I had to end quickly.

Overall, good session.

Face: 6/10 (bit of a drained skin, looks older than her actual age).

Boobs: 9/10

Legs: Long.

Skin Color: Tan.

Pussy: very clean, no smell.

Damage: 5 K + 2 K room.

Joshu789
03-06-15, 11:52
Dear friends,

Coming back to SL after 2 years and want to recover all my arrears. Please advise good places on PM.

Cheers

===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-subscriptions.php?

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

The Old Teaboy
03-06-15, 16:04
It has been moved several months ago and now its on building which is near to Kollupitiya junction, cannot remember the name.Is that the one on top of Lalson's tailors? I saw this from the outside but didn't try it as one report said they were greedy for money.

The Old Teaboy
03-06-15, 16:39
Kapuwa,

That was quick work with someone who was said to be "not a professional hooker"!

Coconuti
03-06-15, 19:35
Few reports has been published on this. tried it few times recently.

Place: clean, parking inside, off from main road. There are rooms with A / see and attached bath. Beware that some rooms do not have attached bath. Facilities are very good, not as good as T&the or cinnamon though. Highly recommended for persons who look for cleanness / covertness.

Tried two ladies based on reports published.

P* : fair, handful boobs. Corporative. Experienced. Nice figure / face.

N*: very slim, small boobs. Says first job there. Very corporative. Both were nice looking and friendly. Saw few who looked nice and young (Probably 22-28 range).

Does not seem FS is available.

Front Runner
03-07-15, 04:39
Is that the one on top of Lalson's tailors? I saw this from the outside but didn't try it as one report said they were greedy for money.Yes it is OTB. It's on top of Lalsons. I visited them when they were at Marine drive. Not much of a selection. I don't know how the selection is now. Any news?

Jamis Banda
03-07-15, 08:01
Hello all my fellow kings of mongering,

As I said this is my 1st post on some of my experience on Spas.

My first ever spa time was at Borella Gardens place.

I went there on a morning at around 10 pm and it was sort of a hidden place as it did not show any sign boards or name tags, so I had to walk past that place a few times before I took a kana shot and approached the place and wen I saw some girls seated there I knew I were in the right place.

So I went inside, a guy at the front table gave me some sort of a ticket for a 1000 LKRS and shoed the way to the selection of girls.

Naturally my 1st time I was very nervous and I was a little bit shaky LOL.

Anyway I was shown 4 girls all maybe 22 to 35 not too bad of a selection but the dress code was superb.

All had short skirts and tank tops / tight t shirts.

I Chose a very fair girl (name forgotten sorry) very nice body and very very nice boobs as seen thru the tank top.

I was escorted to a room, not clean at all and I was asked if I needed a shower.

Being my 1st time I was like OK maybe ill have a shower, but later I realised a parade because it as a common bathroom was not in a good condition. However I had a quick wash and went back to my room and my valuables.

I was previously given a towel which wasn't very bad but definitely I wasn't the 1st to use it.

Anyways now I was lying face down on the massage table, she came in and closed the half door of that wooden cubicle.

She asked what I needed and not knowing any types of massages I just said a full body one please.

I think she knew I was a newbie from this and started a massage from the legs towards my head.

Nothing special about the massage, it was OK. Then she slowly started to pay more attention towards my gluteus maximum region which was nice and it slowly turned in to a rimming job.

Now this was new and I liked it and I was slowly moaning to show her that I liked it and I was making a dent on the massage table by now.

Then I was asked to turn around and she started another normal massage and massaging my thighs really sent a msg to my junior who was wrestling with the towel by now.

Anyways she asked about extras and being a newbie she asked if I need a HJ. I said yes and she asked if I'll give her a tip?

I said of course I will and she said she'll give access top and bottom for LKRS 1000. Which was totally fine by my junior at that moment LOL.

So then she started tugging at my willy and she raised her top and bra. Out came a pair of milky white perfect nipples boobs and wow it was just lovely.

I desperately wanted to suck but after a few inquiries she agreed to get kissed on the boobs but not suck. Somethings better than nothing so I got to it she was playing with my junior continuously.

Then I wanted to check her down south and she lifted the skirt and lowered a hot panty to reveal a clean shaven white pussy and I started rubbing it slowly from the front and back. As soon as I had my finger in her she started to shake me faster and faster and long story short my junior came within minutes.

I was Happy she helped clean and I got up, went for another quick wash and came back. I changed back into my cloths and gave her the tip as promised.

Price 1000+1000

Face 8/10

Body 8/10

Attitude 7/10

Wasn't a clock watcher, well she didn't have to because I was a newbie I was done before she knew it LOL.

Parking can manage outside.

Little discreet so OK.

Massage 5/10

Cleanliness 5/10

WIR? Maybe but I found another place in Battaramulla which was way more cleaner and had a lot more for selections.

That I Will report later.

*Sorry about any grammar or spelling mistakes and sorry if this post was too long.

Thanks.

Best regards.

J Banda

The Old Teaboy
03-07-15, 15:18
Hi,

Welcome to the forum. Excellent report. I have had fairly good experiences at this place, but I am reluctant to go too often because of a feeling of insecurity. It has been going for about 3 years, so there is probably not much risk. If the girl was an 8/10 in looks you should have definitely got her phone number because you don't see such beauties very often at spas. Also it would have been nice to see how she performed in the better environment of a hotel room.

PaanParippu85
03-07-15, 18:04
Once again I owe my gratitude to Acne Lanka for passing this bird across.

30 year old. 2 kids. 5 feet 2 inches. Short. Tan. Super smooth skin, tummy, smallish saggy boobs. But very co operative.

Co-operative and really enjoys to play. She gave a good BBBJ. 2 shots. And one DATY session which she loved. One weird thing. Allowed to touch and squeeze boobs only during DATY. The rest of the time it was strictly no no.

Arrived about 30 minutes later than schedule but fine.

Shot my first load fast. 2nd certainly took a while longer.

Managed all positions I know. Doggy, missionary, cow girl, sideways.

Superfun.

No DFK, but does provide a decent CBJ, 2 shots, great attitude, clean, silky smooth skin, great clothes.

Face: 7/10

Figure: 6/10

Boobs: saggy and smallish 5/10

Ass: 8/10

GFE: 9/10

Will I go for seconds: yup definite.

Acne Lanka
03-07-15, 18:29
Had a rare opportunity to taste a 18 y like Tamil girl, big firm boobs, tan color. Luckily I was her first customer, very inexperienced in sex, said she has done sex with only BF, I had to make her comfortable and with a bit of DATY she got some feelings, sadly she doesn't know much of sex positions, very shy to do cowgirl, so I had to limit my play only to missionary. Totally satisfied experience with innocent girl.

Total damage: 2 k + 3 k Tip (I normally tip 2 k, but offered extra to at least keep her available in the spa till my next visit).

She offered nice DFK, I asked BBBJ, she said not used to do that, I said okey and proceed. Her name is Madhu.

Qass26
03-08-15, 11:29
I will be in Colombo for a few days. Could anybody direct me to good MP with complete action near Mount Lavinia.

Jran2008
03-08-15, 18:46
Al*k* - Bora*asgamuwa.

Visited the place last week. Got a girl called Nad. She is tall and dark, but attractive. Gave an amazing HJ.

Face. 6/10

Body. 7/10

GFE. 8/10

Attitude 8/10

Entrance 1 k tip 1 k.

Front Runner
03-08-15, 19:58
Hi guys,

After Jamis bandas report thought of visiting this place to fulfill one of my long term desires, MP girls with short skirts. .

Went in the afternoon. Parked the car a bit far and walked around to find the location. Was bit difficult to find it but as per Jamis bands report made a kana shot and found the place.

Went inside and there was a dude who wrote a receipt. Then he asked me to wait in a room. No selection was given. I really wanted to see what the selection is like. Bad scene.

When I was going in to the room saw a black girl with a short skirt. No face was visible. Then came my girl who was type of a MILF. Brought in a fan to the room. LOL. She did a normal massage. Scanned her from top to bottom and alas! Saw the short skirt, low cut top.

She massaged from my legs to top. No balls massage. My willy didn't even rise. Then turned. Had a small chit chat. Got to know that there are only 4 girls working now and today there were only 3. Other two were busy. While massaging I saw she had brought some tissues and I knew extras were possible. After finishing the massage she asked whether I needed a HJ a. I said yes. Then she were licking my upper body while doing the HJ. HJ was a bit of mechanical. She allowed me to suck her tits and touch her ass. Tits were not that great. Asked her for a BJ but refused. Anyways didn't force. I shot after some time.

The rooms are ok type not clean. Then had to go to a common bath room to clean up. Quickly came out. While coming out saw this pretty girl with another short skirt. If I had a selection wud have definitely pick her. Don't knw whether it's the same one as Jamis Banda said.

Place - 5/10.

Girl - 6/10.

Boobs- 5/10.

Massage - 6/10.

Costume - 9/10 (I really like short skirt girls).

Cost -1000+1000 tip.

WIR- I might go there to try that other hottie I saw for the price not bad.

Thanks.

LifeSavour
03-09-15, 02:15
When I see reports of "total damage 1000 k" Is that a 1000 rupees or is the k implying 1000 (science guy here).

Thanks!

CookCooks
03-09-15, 03:55
When I see reports of "total damage 1000 k" Is that a 1000 rupees or is the k implying 1000 (science guy here).

Thanks!It means 1000 rupees.

The Old Teaboy
03-09-15, 05:20

Thanks!No, I don't think there is a working lady in Sri Lanka worth Rs. 1000 x 1000, unless you are thinking of a 10-year contract.

Kapuwa
03-09-15, 05:31
Ideally, it should be 1 K for LKR 1000.

Thanks!

CoolKing812
03-09-15, 05:57
I will be in Colombo for a few days. Could anybody direct me to good MP with complete action near Mount Lavinia.You can try W. M. a near hos, near canal. Entrance 1 k. HJ with both access. 5 k. Three available but don't take Sabrina mus girl. She's greedy and demand more but useless massage. Other 2 are not stunners but will provide decent massage. BJ, FS may be possible but didn't try.

Sachithra
03-09-15, 06:53
Dear friends,

If you have any experience with good lubricant, please let me know the brand, and place to buy them.

Thanks

Sl Expat
03-09-15, 11:29
I'm back in this beautiful land again!. And logging in after a long hiatus. Hope everyone is doing great, my old friends. Senior members, and new members to the forum alike. Landed last week but already making some inroads via a good contact I had. To my surprise, her number remained unchanged and worked.

Will post some new adventures soon, and wish me luck!

Regards,

SL Expat

PlayboySl
03-09-15, 11:47
Had a rare opportunity to taste a 18 y like Tamil girl, big firm boobs, tan color. Luckily I was her first customer, very inexperienced in sex, said she has done sex with only BF, I had to make her comfortable and with a bit of DATY she got some feelings, sadly she doesn't know much of sex positions, very shy to do cowgirl, so I had to limit my play only to missionary. Totally satisfied experience with innocent girl.

Total damage: 2 k + 3 k Tip (I normally tip 2 k, but offered extra to at least keep her available in the spa till my next visit).

She offered nice DFK, I asked BBBJ, she said not used to do that, I said okey and proceed. Her name is Madhu.Dear Acne Lanka,

Could you PM her details please?

Dynolas
03-09-15, 12:13

Thanks!That is 1000 rupee= $7.50 US dollars.

DizVibe
03-09-15, 13:07
Dear friends,

If you have any experience with good lubricant, please let me know the brand, and place to buy them.

ThanksDurex.

Comes in bottles or sache packs.

You can buy from town hall healthguard.

Acne Lanka
03-09-15, 15:16
Dear Acne Lanka,

Could you PM her details please?Don't try her, just met today after 2 days of first visit, totally changed girl.

CoolKing812
03-09-15, 17:46
Durex.

Comes in bottles or sache packs.

You can buy from town hall healthguard.Once I bought durex pack from Nugegoda pharmacy as well.

Kegman
03-10-15, 00:53
Personally I use KEY lubricating jelly and can be bought from almost every pharmacy just for 300.

Once I bought durex pack from Nugegoda pharmacy as well.

PlayboySl
03-10-15, 05:13
There is a body to body MP which offer body to body + FS for 5 k package. Nice selection of girls. No tip required. Well worth. Clean place is AC. I tried Muslim very sexy fair MILF, very beautiful face and legs, bit of tummy though.It is pleasant to hear senior. Could you PM her details please?

KillerV
03-10-15, 05:48
Dear friends,

ThanksEasyGlid, available on most of pharmacies.

Or you can deliver it to your doorstep by googling "shybuy".

Member #4507
03-10-15, 12:36
Guys,

If any if you have more info on photo gallery 298. Please PM me.

KillerV
03-10-15, 13:42
Is that the one on top of Lalson's tailors? I saw this from the outside but didn't try it as one report said they were greedy for money.Yes, its now on Lalson tailors.

Jran2008
03-11-15, 13:28
Can someone please PM me the directions to Rosy Aunties place.

Svanzandt
03-11-15, 16:43
Hey guys,

Just got back in the country last week, will upgrade my account again for PM facilities, however wanted to provide a quick post, when I arrived from the airport.

And came to Colombo near Rosemead place where the gonuts (donuts) store is (sorry I'm a foreigner can't give you any more details to the location then that I noticed a.

Streetwalker by the side of the road. This was around 5 am in the morning, a car slowed down and she quickly went up to it. Not sure what happened, since it was still dark.

Could not tell if she was hot or not, just realized she carried a big brown handbag. Good luck if any of you want to check it out, 5 am is to early for me. By the way I was with.

My friend who is a Sri Lankan and confirmed she was a streetwalker as well.

===========================================

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was written with UNNECESSARY HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text, resulting in the text being incorrectly broken up into separate, incomplete sentences.

There is NO NEED for any report to be written with UNNECESSARY HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text.

If you are adding these hard returns at the end of every line by using the ENTER key, then please stop. Instead, when typing simply allow the text to "wrap" automatically at the end of each line. The ENTER key is only needed to separate the paragraphs.

However, if the unnecessary hard returns were the result of you having pasted the text into the forum from another source (such as a news website), then your option is to either edit out the unnecessary hard returns or don't post the text.

Please do not post text with unnecessary hard returns in the Forum. Thanks!

Member #4507
03-12-15, 05:28
Thanks to the good friend Acne, had a great time with small made girl. Photo gallery 312. She was perfect and gave me a great BBJ. She sucked it like world is going to end. She looks only 18 but she told me she is 23 or something. She was wearing a very very sexy thong so my little guy didn't want to wait a bit. Her body is so fine but boobs are little small. It was one of the great fucks I had in long time. Damage was 6 plus 1 for the hotel. It was really worth. Thank you so much acne sharing your wisdom. You are my new hero.

MEscape
03-12-15, 09:04
This report is about 2 months old. Just got my subscription and PM facility activated.

I am a foreigner who visit your beautiful country often. Over the years I have had some good and a lot of not so good experiences in Colombo.

Got ripped a few times as well. Like the time I made a booking at JH and when I was just about to enter the place I was approached by three wheeler guy who promised.

Much better girls for a smaller fee. My little head agreed and I was ripped off almost Rs 16 K. Anyway more on that later.

This time it was a much happy experience albeit expensive. The lady is Russian and she is very active online. I think most my fellow mongers would have seen her ad or even.

Have met with her. It was hard to arrange an appointment with her as I tried for two days. But she is very friendly and helpful and advised me on good hotels.

I checked into the new P*L and she came on time. But beware guys at this hotel you have to go down and meet the visitor at reception before she is allowed upstairs.

I had to do the walk of shame and even was in the lift with some Chinese guys who I think were fully aware of what was going on.

Anyway after we went up to the room she provocatively undressed her self and me while biting her lips. That was a massive turn on. She was in no rush. We had a smoke.

And chatted for a bit before the B2B started. I wouldn't call the B2B the best but it was definitely above average. She licked all over my body while rubbing her boobs all.

Over and there were some rimming involved too although it was just a few licks. I have always loved rimming but I did not push her to do more. After the B2B I insisted I.

Return the favor. She was clean shaved and the pussy looked fresh so I had no trouble DATY and she even allowed tongue kissing. We did a few positions and that was that.

All in all a good experience.

Summary.

Origin: Russian.

Damage: US150

Face: 5/10

Body 6. 5/10

Boobs 7/10. She had good boobs. Definitely, and I am a boobs lover.

Ass: 4/10

Massage + B2B: 6/10

Rimming: 5/10

Pussy: 7/10

WIR: Definitely.

I have her number if any of you guys are interested. But you can easily find it online too.

Looking forward to posting more trip reports. I have two more reports to post from the same trip. I will upload them when I have some free time.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was written with UNNECESSARY HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text, resulting in the text being incorrectly broken up into separate, incomplete sentences.

There is NO NEED for any report to be written with UNNECESSARY HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text.

If you are adding these hard returns at the end of every line by using the ENTER key, then please stop. Instead, when typing simply allow the text to "wrap" automatically at the end of each line. The ENTER key is only needed to separate the paragraphs.

However, if the unnecessary hard returns were the result of you having pasted the text into the forum from another source (such as a news website), then your option is to either edit out the unnecessary hard returns or don't post the text.

Joshu789
03-12-15, 09:25
I have tried this place 2 times long time back and they had very pretty girl actually I can't remember the name. Wanted to try her again and she's no more there it seems.

Went there yesterday and took tang color thin girl (Small made / mother of 2 kids) out of 3 girls. Other 2 were fatty & not attractive at all.

Massage was OK (average).

When its come to the extra both accesses given for RS1,000/- and worthy for money.

NO DFK.

Place- 5/10 (no improvement of wash room).

Girl- 6/10

Massage- 6/10

Extra- 10/10

Damage- 1,500/- + 1,000 tip.

FS is available for 6,000/ (not worthy) & they have half service for 3,500/.

Cheers

Joshu789
03-12-15, 09:46
Dear all,

Went to Casino place in Duplication on Tuesday night after couple of drinks with my best friend.

Saw a very pretty (like a doll) Chinese girl roaming on the road (near the Noritake Showroom) around 1 am with very sexy dress. Junior wanted some actions after seen the doll.

Negotiated for 6,500/ place in Kolpetty (front of the bar in sea avenue).

Went to the room and started action, I was in hurry to see her naked body. She started kissing all over me and removed my clothes while licking my body. Wow that was amazing.

She started kissing and sucking my junior and she really likes to play with black mambas.

Wanted to have shower with her and removed her clothes while standing, Oh man she was wearing pink (luminous color) panty and wanted to FK her with the panty which she politely refused. Had a wash and did the first round at the shower (standing position).

Came to bed and started 2nd round, kissing her and mashing her boobs.

Did 3 positions and released the load with 100% satisfaction.

Going to try her again in this weekend probably with her friend (3 some).

Ratings.

Girl 10/10

Face 10/10

Pussy small / tight / hairy.

Service 200%.

Place 8-9/10

Damage 6,500/- (as I was the last customer) + room charges.

Sorry about my poor writing skills.

Joshu789
03-12-15, 09:55
Does anyone know what happened to the Korean place was in Aloe Avenue Col 03?

Went there after 2 years and the place is vanished it seems. Did they shift to another place?

OMG, everything changed after 2 years and Colombo became a desert it seems.

Joshu789
03-12-15, 10:12
Dear members,

Went to this place last Monday and was totally disappointed with the service. They have superb collection of Thai but no extra.

I've tried this place many times 2 years back and I always came out as a happy man with the best service I got in the town. But no more.

What is happening in this city?

HichchiKolla
03-12-15, 11:12
I tried a place (MP, newly opened) near Udahamulla, which is located beside Thalapathpitiya road. Full service possible but costly. Can talk and do it. 1.5 k for Full body Massage. 4 K for FS (2 K (girl)+2 K (place)).

Place is not that much clean. Only Ceiling fans. Only curtains no doors for massage beds.

A small fair girl (Madhu) is there. Friendly. Few other girls are there but not my type.

ShakeAway
03-12-15, 14:51
Hey guys,

Just got back in the country last week, will upgrade my account again for PM facilities, however wanted to provide a quick post, when I arrived from the airport.

And came to Colombo near Rosemead place where the gonuts (donuts) store is (sorry I'm a foreigner can't give you any more details to the location then that I noticed a.

Streetwalker by the side of the road. This was around 5 am in the morning, a car slowed down and she quickly went up to it. Not sure what happened, since it was still dark.

Could not tell if she was hot or not, just realized she carried a big brown handbag. Good luck if any of you want to check it out, 5 am is to early for me. By the way I was with.

My friend who is a Sri Lankan and confirmed she was a streetwalker as well...I can confidently say that she wasn't hot. Dude. Avoid them as you would a rabid dog. I've seen street walkers around that area on most days and all of them are old, ugly and totally not worth it.

Acne Lanka
03-13-15, 03:23
Tried her, very nice friendly girl who is always smiling. GFE, DFK, CBJ and FS all positions.

Not much feelings for her.

Had bad feet and fingers.

Total damage: 6.5 K at her spa in Kotte.

2 more nice girls working there.

When leaving in the place I posted earlier, I saw a beautiful face girl sitting on an armchair. I just asked he mobile and she gave it. Today evening I gave a call and took her at around 7. 30 pm to a room nearby.

Her face and smile is beautiful and body is slim like a boy but on the bed she is inactive and not much cooperative.

Services: I had. GFE, bit DFK but bad mouth smell, CBJ, DATY. I was with her nearly an Hour.

Service: 6/10. She is inactive and not much cooperativ.

Attitude: 8/10..

SamFerna
03-13-15, 03:56
Acne,

You are the man, whenever I need some info I refer the acnepedia and I am always rewarded.

Thank you

Tried her, very nice friendly girl who is always smiling. GFE, DFK, CBJ and FS all positions.

Not much feelings for her.

Had bad feet and fingers.

Total damage: 6.5 K at her spa in Kotte.

2 more nice girls working there.

SamFerna
03-13-15, 04:01
I endorse your views and thank you for the forewarning. Most streetwalkers and most of the hookers are already carrying HSV type II, in addition to being contagious there is no cure for this. It is imperative that one exercises extreme caution. Oral sex will definitely transmit and most always its not noticeable, women are carriers, never forget that.

I can confidently say that she wasn't hot. Dude. Avoid them as you would a rabid dog. I've seen street walkers around that area on most days and all of them are old, ugly and totally not worth it.

JadeNeo
03-13-15, 12:08

PM me for the contact.Can you please provide contact?

Gneiss
03-13-15, 14:03
This is my first post here and I am fairly new to mongering. I have tried Mega once, looks wise OK, always in a rush. We agreed for a price about 35 k for whole night and she came around 6 pm. When I can satisfy myself with scotch on the rocks, she ordered red bull. Now after one session of FS, she requested if she cud go to meet one more client at a 5 star hotel, I said OK (stupid stupid stupid enough). She left around 8 and just vanished. Next day morning she called me and apologies that the other client asked her to stay couple of hours more.

OK, so I just 'innocently'asked if she cud come then as I have paid for whole night, she also 'politely' answered then again I have to pay per hour basis or whatever. Overall exp. Disastrous money wise, fucking girl mixing red bull with a scotch and that too she couldn't finish. Even asking me if she could take the bottle with her.

About Amisha, I think I met her where she used another name. She is not bad as Mega, nice figure with a good taste in lingerie. BJ and FS was good. After one session of FS, the next one she wanted under the shower which was damn exciting.

I live and work at a town about 100 km from Colombo as an Expat. I have some contacts of other girls who are service quality wise as good / bad as the proper 'city' girls, but comes with a lower price tag and they do not nag all the way.

The Old Teaboy
03-13-15, 15:20
I endorse your views and thank you for the forewarning. Most streetwalkers and most of the hookers are already carrying HSV type II, in addition to being contagious there is no cure for this. It is imperative that one exercises extreme caution. Oral sex will definitely transmit and most always its not noticeable, women are carriers, never forget that.Sam,

Thanks for the reminder. More info here:

http://www.medicinenet.com/image-collection/herpes_simplex_virus_type_2_picture/picture.htm

Apart from the local street-walkers we need to be wary of "high-mileage" Chinese and Thai women in Sri Lanka, including those working in hotel spas. As for the Russian women here, I don't know much about their characteristics. Are they professionals or are they tourists who want to earn some extra shopping money?

CoolKing812
03-13-15, 16:17

She has her teen sister also for 5 k. I tried her teen sister, but not good as Nadee.Is there any way I can get this contact please? Sorry to trouble you brother.

Acne Lanka
03-13-15, 16:25
Bro, You have been ripped off. You can get very decent look modal type girl for 20 k-25 k per night.

Any good looking girl with great service goes around 15 k-20 k per night.

This is my first post here and I am fairly new to mongering. I have tried Mega once, looks wise OK, always in a rush. We agreed for a price about 35 k for whole night and she came around 6 pm. When I can satisfy myself with scotch on the rocks, she ordered red bull. Now after one session of FS, she requested if she cud go to meet one more client at a 5 star hotel, I said OK (stupid stupid stupid enough). She left around 8 and just vanished. Next day morning she called me and apologies that the other client asked her to stay couple of hours more.

OK, so I just 'innocently'asked if she cud come then as I have paid for whole night, she also 'politely' answered then again I have to pay per hour basis or whatever. Overall exp. Disastrous money wise, fucking girl mixing red bull with a scotch and that too she couldn't finish. Even asking me if she could take the bottle with her.

About Amisha, I think I met her where she used another name. She is not bad as Mega, nice figure with a good taste in lingerie. BJ and FS was good. After one session of FS, the next one she wanted under the shower which was damn exciting.

I live and work at a town about 100 km from Colombo as an Expat. I have some contacts of other girls who are service quality wise as good / bad as the proper 'city' girls, but comes with a lower price tag and they do not nag all the way.

Acne Lanka
03-13-15, 16:34
That pretty girl is Ms Nata and she is working at their main branch, Thalawathugoda.

I have tried this place 2 times long time back and they had very pretty girl actually I can't remember the name. Wanted to try her again and she's no more there it seems.

Went there yesterday and took tang color thin girl (Small made / mother of 2 kids) out of 3 girls. Other 2 were fatty & not attractive at all.

Massage was OK (average).

When its come to the extra both accesses given for RS1,000/- and worthy for money.

NO DFK.

Place- 5/10 (no improvement of wash room).

Girl- 6/10

Massage- 6/10

Extra- 10/10

Damage- 1,500/- + 1,000 tip.

FS is available for 6,000/ (not worthy) & they have half service for 3,500/.

Cheers

Acne Lanka
03-13-15, 16:37
The most annoying this at this place is unfriendly and rude owner guy. He is using girls at spa to satisfy his desire. No girl stay their long. I was told by a girl working there.

They had two teen Tamil girls, one is Priya. The owner used to call her inside cubical and ask her to do BBBJ and FS for him and loudly making noise to hear to other girls. Who ever girl refuses to do has to leave the place.

I tried a place (MP, newly opened) near Udahamulla, which is located beside Thalapathpitiya road. Full service possible but costly. Can talk and do it. 1.5 k for Full body Massage. 4 K for FS (2 K (girl)+2 K (place)).

Place is not that much clean. Only Ceiling fans. Only curtains no doors for massage beds.

A small fair girl (Madhu) is there. Friendly. Few other girls are there but not my type.

Acne Lanka
03-13-15, 16:41
Does anyone know what happened to the Korean place was in Aloe Avenue Col 03?

Went there after 2 years and the place is vanished it seems. Did they shift to another place?

OMG, everything changed after 2 years and Colombo became a desert it seems.Its relocated in 10th Lane, Colombo 3. You can get hit add and get the add with name "China Herbal".

As usual, run by old man with no sense of friendliness and the way of talk. He always wear very dirty and wear rubber slippers. Don't know how to answer the phone also.

Entrance 3 k and FS tip 4 k upward.

Recently got girl named Taniya and she is good. But oriental girls are not my taste anyway. They are not tempting, they lack natural sex desire. All fake sounds.

Gunda7
03-13-15, 17:00

I live and work at a town about 100 km from Colombo as an Expat. I have some contacts of other girls who are service quality wise as good / bad as the proper 'city' girls, but comes with a lower price tag and they do not nag all the way.Hi Gneiss,

Have you met Shani (23 Y) freelancer who charge 10 k for 1.5 hrs.

Gneiss
03-13-15, 17:10
Dear members,

As you can see from my first post that I am a rookie player in this game. Can any member suggest me decent hotel where I can take a girl in CMB? Apart from girls, I have spent quite a lot on hotels also, either in Mt or in some places nearby Thimbirigasaya Rd.

Please suggest me some clean but cheap hotels for 3-4 hours of stay. I don't want to shell out 7-8 k for a room if I am not staying there overnight. Previously I have stayed in JH also, even that costs about 6.5 k. Or any good place that charge by hour?

Thanks

Ricardino12
03-14-15, 02:20
This girl sounds like a total disaster and a cheat.

You should take revenge on her back, she can't cheat clients like that. Who is she? You paid 35 to her or the pimp?

The Old Teaboy
03-14-15, 04:18
Dear members,

As you can see from my first post that I am a rookie player in this game. Can any member suggest me decent hotel where I can take a girl in CMB? Apart from girls, I have spent quite a lot on hotels also, either in Mt or in some places nearby Thimbirigasaya Rd.

Please suggest me some clean but cheap hotels for 3-4 hours of stay. I don't want to shell out 7-8 k for a room if I am not staying there overnight. Previously I have stayed in JH also, even that costs about 6. 5 k. Or any good place that charge by hour?

ThanksBig John's, Albert Place, Dehiwala is fairly good. It is on the internet. It is about Rs. 1200 for short stay in a room with a fan. Air-conditioning will cost more. They keep your identity card at Reception for the duration of your stay. That actually contributes to safety. I write down a fake address in the book. If the thief government had introduced smart identity cards as they were threatening to do, we would not be able to put down a fake address.

Jran2008
03-14-15, 06:00
Few weeks back went to this place. Called her around 7 pm, but she was busy and asked to come around 9. Nice short curvy lady about 28 or 30. Since it was my first time with her, she asked lots of questions. She wanted to know from where I got her number and whether I'm a cop. However I was able to convince her that I'm not a cop and she agreed to give a HJ, and promised she will offer full service next time. I didn't want to push her, because her kids were there at the time, which made me a bit uncomfortable. If anyone wants her number, please PM.

Face 7/10

Body 7/10

Damage- 2 K.

Joshu789
03-14-15, 06:03
Dear Acne,

Thank you very much for your information.

I agree with you regarding oriental girls. I like their tight pussies and the skin color.

But, the most sexiest girl I'have ever been, is local freelancer (model and actress (sub cast)) who used to live in Madiwela (the one who had Nissan March sky blue color car and fluent in English), wish if I can be with her one more time before I die (she's really GFE type and I loved the feeling).

Unfortunately her number is not working and she's not living there anymore.

She had a plan to migrate to Aussie to give son better education and wonder she has succeeded.

Cheers

Its relocated in 10th Lane, Colombo 3. You can get hit add and get the add with name "China Herbal".

As usual, run by old man with no sense of friendliness and the way of talk. He always wear very dirty and wear rubber slippers. Don't know how to answer the phone also.

Entrance 3 k and FS tip 4 k upward.

Recently got girl named Taniya and she is good. But oriental girls are not my taste anyway. They are not tempting, they lack natural sex desire. All fake sounds.

Gneiss
03-14-15, 06:27
Bro, You have been ripped off. You can get very decent look modal type girl for 20 k-25 k per night.

Any good looking girl with great service goes around 15 k-20 k per night.I knew that she ripped me off, but could do nothing. See, I have been in this since last 6-7 months only. Never tried in my home country or at other countries where I studied and worked. So far my experiences here:

1. One local girl who came all the way from Ampara dist, arranged by a local gem trader, cooperative. Especially she enjoys sex. Do not about the rate, as I did not pay.

2. One Uzbek woman, claimed 28, should be about 35. Arranged by a friend of a friend of a colleague, charged 40 k. If I directly contact the girl in future that would come down to 30 k -full night. But I am not willing to pay even that for her. Does not worth and already lost her number.

3. One 30-32 yr from some area called K, about 10 k for 3-4 hrs. Quite easy going, and encouraging. DFK and DATY allowed. I know her contact no.

4. A girl from the same area. Named S. U, small boobs but perky tits. DFK initially not allowed, giggles a lot, BBBJ also not allowed. But you can have her for about 4-5 k for 2-3 hrs and decent sex. One of my colleagues said that Anal is possible.

5. Then there is M. A Ratn. , about whom I have already discussed.

6. By the way Acne bro, she is not the only one who ripped me off. A month ago, met a madam who sent me a so called model girl, very poor English skill. Asking for 25 K for one shot! So if you know any decent model type for 20/25 k -full night please let me know.

SamFerna
03-14-15, 07:10
I have heard from more than once source that Mega is a rip off artiste, sorry you had to be the victim. Maximum publicity should be accorded to avoid future rip offs of this nature. There is another online hooker named Tharushi, fat ugly and totally incompetent and accompanied by her pimp and or boy friend, avoid both.

Gneiss
03-14-15, 07:42
Hi Gneiss,

Have you met Shani (23 Y) freelancer who charge 10 k for 1.5 hrs.No Gunda. I called her at least 10 times. She never picked it up or rang me back. By the way, the other girl M. A Ratn. Is also quite active on Kugli. She is also a freelancer. I also met one Tamil girl named why. S. k. A (sound Japanese to me). Lost her contact no as I was not impressed. Damage about 15 K for full night.

CoolKing812
03-14-15, 11:23
Does anyone know what happened to Madhu who used to work with Tha. Ja at thalawathugo the place and outer pillow place?

She was a good provider. Hope seniors can remember her.

Dynolas
03-14-15, 12:57
Soon their be a vaccine against herpes, already proven to work on mice and now going into human trials.

http://io9.com/new-vaccine-proven-effective-against-genital-and-oral-h-1690680072

Sam,

Thanks for the reminder. More info here:

http://www.medicinenet.com/image-collection/herpes_simplex_virus_type_2_picture/picture.htm

Apart from the local street-walkers we need to be wary of "high-mileage" Chinese and Thai women in Sri Lanka, including those working in hotel spas. As for the Russian women here, I don't know much about their characteristics. Are they professionals or are they tourists who want to earn some extra shopping money?

Kapuwa
03-14-15, 14:13
This place is close to me and came up on ISG few times in the recent past. I thought of giving it a shot. I went in, parking inside the premises were available as it was a weekday. I have seen this place full of cars on weekends.

Met the reception boy, he said LKR 1500/= paid the money. There were about eight very good looking girls in the selection pool. This is the first time I have seen such a talent pool as in most cases only 10% is good looking. I did a left to right scan and spotted a one with big boobs. Nothing please my eyes other than a pair of good size boobs. The bonus was she had a good looking face too.

She escorted me to the room. She was very friendly and was only 22 years old. The room was excellent in terms of cleanness (room 2), size and ambiance. The room was air conditioned and had an attached bath room. I had a shower and got on the bed. Opted for a hard massage and she did her best. She took reasonable amount of time and effort to give a good massage. Over the chit chat, she tried to tell her life story but I did not bother much. She said that Spa is not giving them any money and they sustain with the tips etc, etc.

Once she completed the massage, I asked her what is available for dessert. She said only HJ and I was pissed off. I asked for a BBBJ or CBJ but it was refused saying next time. I seriously wanted to play with those boobs. So, I had to settle down for top access with HJ for the first day with this girl.

She wanted to rush the HJ and I told her to do that slowly. She followed my instructions and did it the way I wanted it, so I was happy at the end. There is nothing much to say about a HJ.

Place: 7/10

Room: 8/10

Girl: 8/10 (22 years, tan, good face, decent figure with no tummy etc, etc, large boobs, maintained finger nails).

Damage: 1.5 K entrance A / see room 1 K tip.

WIR: Yes, it was such a good talent pool. Must try others.

Saliya
03-14-15, 17:48
Any one tried this place in Thibirigasyaya road?(Thibirigasyaya to Narahenpita road (AAT).

When you traveling from Thimbirigasyaya direction, pass anything. LK and then you can see Kirula road which joins Thibirigasyaya road on your right. After passing that T junction then go straight 100 m and you can see a well covered house on left side.

I saw many girls at that place after 10 pm night. They looks similar to Thi, Korean.

I'm living close to this place and everyday see these girls. Sometimes police jeep comes to this place and few policemen go inside. After 30-40 minutes they comeback.

I think this is a new brothel.

Anyone know about this place?

MEscape
03-15-15, 00:03
My second post here at the forum. Unfortunately I too have been a victim of Mega. As I have never been active here on the forum I had had to resort to the internet advertisements to look for contacts. I think this would be true to most foreigners who are not active members here. I found her number on a famous site and asked for her photos. She sent genuine pictures although I think it is photoshopped to make her skin look lighter (I don't know why she does that. I adore darker skinned girls just as much lighter skinned ones). We agreed to meet at 5 pm for 18 k rupees for 3/4 hours. I know this is expensive but I did not have a choice as most ads online ask for this price. I checked into the hotel at 4:30 and informed her that I have checked in. Around 5/5:15 the hotel calls saying I have a visitor. So obviously I would tell them to send her up. After about 10 minutes when she didn't come up I contacted her again. She pretended she did not understand me and that she had not yet come to the hotel. I think she must have checked if I was there and went to meet another client nearby. After about 3 hours of waiting there with nothing to do she appeared. At first I thought not bad, she looks OK and she has a nice body. We talked a little even though she kept on getting phone calls. She was friendly and polite but kept on marketing me her car which was for hire. She even kept on asking more money for taxi and in the end I just gave her 1500 when she did not stop.

As for the session she started it with a 1/10 massage. It was really bad I felt like a robot was massage me. Then she turned me around and put the condom and was about to blow me when I asked for BBBJ. She reluctantly took of the condom and gave me a blowjob for less than a minute. All kidding aside. She tried to mount me after the worst blowjob in my life but I stopped her and gave her DATY. But she was just laying there like a brick. It was a complete turn off. So I just did missionary and finished off. She said she provides anal even though she does not like it at all. I did not want her to do something hated. Then again I think she hates her job completely. The whole process must have taken about 45 minutes. She was rushing to go the minute I finished. It was not a good experience at all. One of the worst ever.

To summarize.

Damage: 18 k+1.5 k+5.5 k (for hotel).

GFE:1/10

BBBJ: 1/10

Massage:1/10

Sex:2/10

Body:5/10

Boobs 5/10

Pussy 4/10

Ass:5/10

WIR: Never. Not even for 5 k.

SamFerna
03-15-15, 05:01
Sorry to hear of this, she is Mega scammer, I got a PM from a fellow monger who had been ripped off by another scam artiste named Reshika and her pimp, I feel that its in the best interest of everyone that a list be composed and posted in open forum and wean out all the undesirable elements thereby. Appears Reshika pretends to be a masseuse but appears with her pimp much to the annoyance and embarrassment of the prospective client. I urge everyone to post their bad experiences without delay. Such crooked hookers are capable of entrapment in combination with the LE which, must avoided at any cost.

My second post here at the forum. Unfortunately I too have been a victim of Mega.

The Old Teaboy
03-15-15, 05:23
Sometimes police jeep comes to this place and few policemen go inside. After 30-40 minutes they comeback.Thanks for the valuable information. Fans of Thai girls may like to try this. Do you think the policemen get a free 30 minute quickie?

The Old Teaboy
03-15-15, 05:31
MEscape,

If you had contracted to pay Rs. 18,000 for 3 to 4 hours, I can't understand why you paid that amount for 45 minutes. I am assuming that you did not pay her at the beginning of the session. You should have paid proportionately less. If she kicked up a fuss, I am sure the hotel staff would have supported you, and she would not have dared to call the Police.

Bathiya90
03-15-15, 09:13
Does anyone know what happened to Madhu who used to work with Tha. Ja at thalawathugo the place and outer pillow place?

She was a good provider. Hope seniors can remember her.Don't know if she is the same girl that you are referring to. But there is a girl who goes by that name in Sida place in nugegoda. Have taken thrice and she is a good service provider. Her HS is quite amazing. Dark, slim girl.

Goran47
03-15-15, 11:00
I am a foreigner by myself, don't take any girl from internet, don't pay until you are sure and not letting them go to someone else. I always discuses the terms before and I don't pay more than agreed. Of course I want to see the girl before I pay. You have to think twice before action. 35000 for a night it's quit too much and 18000 for 3-4 hours is too much. You have to think of your mistakes and don't do them again.

Wish you a happy mongering in the future.

Goran.

Bathiya90
03-15-15, 15:11
Has anyone been to this new place? It's called Sereace or something and is located in Seebel avenue. Called them up today and they claim it's a bit of a luxury spot. High charges. 2 k for body massage and 4 k for Jacuzzi with massage. Anyone been to this place? BTW I highly recommend sida herbal in nugegoda for a good overall service. No FS. Clean, technique stroking, young talent and good massage.

UpCountry
03-15-15, 16:49
Has anyone been to this new place? It's called Sereace or something and is located in Seebel avenue. Called them up today and they claim it's a bit of a luxury spot. High charges. 2 k for body massage and 4 k for Jacuzzi with massage. Anyone been to this place? BTW I highly recommend sida herbal in nugegoda for a good overall service. No FS. Clean, technique stroking, young talent and good massage.There is not much for the "Size" of Boasting.

Pretty Ordinary Massage. Only HJ available.

Gneiss
03-15-15, 18:18
Members,

I rarely get chances to come to Colombo. Anyway When I first came to Sri Lanka last year, I had 3 encounters at JH spa around July-Aug. 2 were pretty good, one sucked. As they rotate girls every 6 months or so, could anybody recently visited J-Spa please tell me some better room no / names there. As the entry itself costs about 8.5 k and cannot select girls beforehand, any tip is gracefully appreciated.

MEscape
03-15-15, 19:55
This was about 2 months ago. I might have paid her before the session began. Don't exactly remember. These scam artists have enough experience to request / demand the fee in advance knowing that after their lousy service they won't be getting even half of what was agreed.

Thanks all for your advice.

MEscape,

If you had contracted to pay Rs. 18,000 for 3 to 4 hours, I can't understand why you paid that amount for 45 minutes. I am assuming that you did not pay her at the beginning of the session. You should have paid proportionately less. If she kicked up a fuss, I am sure the hotel staff would have supported you, and she would not have dared to call the Police.

CjBrick
03-15-15, 20:07
Went there once and found cubicles having curtains with flimsy material. See through. With a shared bathroom. Expected a better place within a hotel. Is it still the same or better?

Dear members,

Went to this place last Monday and was totally disappointed with the service. They have superb collection of Thai but no extra.

I've tried this place many times 2 years back and I always came out as a happy man with the best service I got in the town. But no more.

What is happening in this city?

CjBrick
03-15-15, 20:14
Very new to local scene. Was indulging in activities only when I travelled out.

I can provide info on options for Singapore, India (Bangalore), Berlin and a few other European cities for 1st timers.

In SL, favorite place so far is Cinnamon.

Kohuwela, luxury place gave the best experience though. But they close by 7. 30 pm which is tough.

Place in Rosemead place is OK. Cheap option.

Once went to the spa in front of Barista, Horton place, looks like it's operated by a guy. Beware.

Would like to hear experience at Pranaya.

I'm still not used to all the code names for places. Excuse me on that.

The Old Teaboy
03-16-15, 04:24
Went there once and found cubicles having curtains with flimsy material. See through. With a shared bathroom. Expected a better place within a hotel. Is it still the same or better?I have been to this place a couple of times when there were Chinese there. I will never go again unless someone reports that it has been totally transformed. There is no indication up to now that it has improved.

The Old Teaboy
03-16-15, 04:34
Place in Rosemead place is OK. Cheap option.CjBrick,

Welcome to the forum.

I would agree that Rosmead Place is relatively cheap at Rs. 1500 entrance compared to Cinnamon, but it is more expensive than several other spas. The girl I took wanted Rs. 1000 for HJ with no access.

Girlrocker
03-16-15, 05:14
The most greediest person met recently. She will rob you in day light. Don't take.Visited a know place for a while and found a new face there.

Asked from the owning Lady how is she. She know what I'm looking for and she said "Aragena Balanna Sir hondai".

I know what it meant.

Went to room. Lady around mid thirties in tan color. With a sexy figure.

Started the chit chat and was hard to convince her about me that I'm a regular customer. Based on the owner Lady's comment when I arrived she was quite OK.

Started the action and started with love making. Slowly tried to remove her top and came in to action. Even she started touching my one which was about to get blast.

Got in action with removing my pants and undy. She started peeling it by hand.

Asked for AFS and she was hesitant a lot. But could get under control as she has gone horny by that time.

She asked whether I have condom. Yes it was with me. She told sir can't get in to bed and it will sounds and suggested to get laid down on towels.

I was pretty OK and started the session. She started licking like hell after I put on condom and then she asked me to come on her.

It went great and she was moaning. Felt juice coming our from her tight pussy. Did around for 10 minutes and my junior pumped while it was in.

She was like dead for a while and got up quickly in few minutes.

Great place and great experience around Kadawatha.

Suriyaf
03-16-15, 06:29
Hi Gneiss,

Have you met Shani (23 Y) freelancer who charge 10 k for 1.5 hrs.Hi Gunda7.

Is this the same shani who used to work at Luxury Spa, Kohuwala.

Member #4388
03-16-15, 07:34
Hi,

This is my first post.

Meenu is a slim pretty girl working in a Spa in Borella. Top and bottom access with CBJ for 2000/ Half service another 1000/ Small tits, shaven pussy. You have to supply condom.

PM me for name of spa.

Gunda7
03-16-15, 10:56
Hi Gunda7.

Is this the same shani who used to work at Luxury Spa, Kohuwala.Hi Suriyaf,

No this is not the Kohuwala one, this one advertised in Kugli. Do you know where is this Kohuwala one now?

JayaSen
03-16-15, 17:11
Welcome. Nice contribution.

Hi,

This is my first post.

Meenu is a slim pretty girl working in a Spa in Borella. Top and bottom access with CBJ for 2000/ Half service another 1000/ Small tits, shaven pussy. You have to supply condom.

PM me for name of spa..

MEscape
03-16-15, 22:27
Called the place around 11 pm but the operator told me it was fully booked for the night. I gave up and went for a few drinks with a couple of friends. One of them said we just show up at the place and that a lot of times customers do not show up after making appointments. It was nearly 1 am when we dropped by and he was right. We didn't even have to wait. I was assigned room no 7 (if memory serves me right. I was drinking earlier so I can't say I'm 100% sure) The girl I was assigned to was quite cute. A little bit chubby but had a nice body and face. She asked me to undress and left for while. When she came in I was just wearing my boxer shorts. She giggled and removed it and led me to the little shower area inside the room. I had always pictured this place quite differently. Like the ones in Japanese Nuru videos. With a lot of lights and water proof bed on the floor with a bath tub. Anyway she started showering me with body wash and I started to become hard. She was laughing during the whole process and kept on hitting (gently) on junior. I didn't know what was so funny actually. I just went along with it. Before I forget she did undress her self to just bra and panties before the shower. Anyway after the shower she patted me dry and still kept of laughing after saying something in Thai. I kept on asking her what in English but she just couldn't explain. Then she asked me to lie down on my back and she started massaging me. At this point I think she had removed her bra and panties. Please forgive my memory. It was a slow and good massage with occasional licks near my ears and on neck. After that she turned me around and gestured with her hand to give her money. She was showing 5 with her hand and I said I only have 4000 rupees. Which was a lie of course but before coming up I hid my money and only carried enough to pay the counter and to give 4 k tip. She smiled and agreed without a fuss. Then she proceeded to give me a slow and sensual blowjob concentrating on my balls. It was really good and I knew I wouldn't last long. So I stopped her and asked her to get on top of me. She got the rubber and got on top all the while giving me a naughty smile. The minute she entered I knew this was over. She started riding me slowly with an occasional fast thrust. When I couldn't hold any longer I stopped and switched to doggie and managed a couple a minutes before I finally blew my load. There are times in my mongering career where I think 'shit I just wasted a lot of money" after I'm done. This was not one of those times. I left the place a happy man. My friend on the other hand complained saying he had to pay 8 k for his girl as a tip.

Summary.

Place: JH.

Room: 7 (I think).

Body / face: 5-6/10

Massage 7/10

Blowjob 7/10

FS 7/10

Service 8/10

WIR: Of course.

P.S.: I don't know if my reports will be beneficial for any of you guys because it is a couple of months old. But I just wanted to share. In the future I will upload my reports as soon as possible after my 'adventures'. Thanks for reading.

Dynolas
03-17-15, 02:30
Great report! I was wondering does the rooms in jh really matter? I thought they all the same plus the girls change on a monthly or every 2 months from what I was told from one of the girls the last time I was in Sri Lanka.

Called the place around 11 pm but the operator told me it was fully booked for the night. I gave up and went for a few drinks with a couple of friends. One of them said we just show up at the place and that a lot of times customers do not show up after making appointments. It was nearly 1 am when we dropped by and he was right. We didn't even have to wait. I was assigned room no 7 (if memory serves me right. I was drinking earlier so I can't say I'm 100% sure) The girl I was assigned to was quite cute. A little bit chubby but had a nice body and face. She asked me to undress and left for while. When she came in I was just wearing my boxer shorts. She giggled and removed it and led me to the little shower area inside the room. I had always pictured this place quite differently. Like the ones in Japanese Nuru videos. With a lot of lights and water proof bed on the floor with a bath tub. Anyway she started showering me with body wash and I started to become hard. She was laughing during the whole process and kept on hitting (gently) on junior. I didn't know what was so funny actually. I just went along with it. Before I forget she did undress her self to just bra and panties before the shower. Anyway after the shower she patted me dry and still kept of laughing after saying something in Thai. I kept on asking her what in English but she just couldn't explain. Then she asked me to lie down on my back and she started massaging me. At this point I think she had removed her bra and panties. Please forgive my memory. It was a slow and good massage with occasional licks near my ears and on neck. After that she turned me around and gestured with her hand to give her money. She was showing 5 with her hand and I said I only have 4000 rupees. Which was a lie of course but before coming up I hid my money and only carried enough to pay the counter and to give 4 k tip. She smiled and agreed without a fuss. Then she proceeded to give me a slow and sensual blowjob concentrating on my balls. It was really good and I knew I wouldn't last long. So I stopped her and asked her to get on top of me. She got the rubber and got on top all the while giving me a naughty smile. The minute she entered I knew this was over...

SamFerna
03-17-15, 03:02
Thank you for that great post and brilliant analogy. I have often overlooked or failed to remember, but will this day forward.

Called the place around 11 pm but the operator told me it was fully booked for the night. I gave up and went for a few drinks with a couple of friends. One of them said we just show up at the place and that a lot of times customers do not show up after making appointments. It was nearly 1 am when we dropped by and he was right. We didn't even have to wait. I was assigned room no 7 (if memory serves me right. I was drinking earlier so I can't say I'm 100% sure) The girl I was assigned to was quite cute. A little bit chubby but had a nice body and face. She asked me to undress and left for while. When she came in I was just wearing my boxer shorts. She giggled and removed it and led me to the little shower area inside the room. I had always pictured this place quite differently. Like the ones in Japanese Nuru videos. With a lot of lights and water proof bed on the floor with a bath tub. Anyway she started showering me with body wash and I started to become hard. She was laughing during the whole process and kept on hitting (gently) on junior. I didn't know what was so funny actually. I just went along with it. Before I forget she did undress her self to just bra and panties before the shower. Anyway after the shower she patted me dry and still kept of laughing after saying something in Thai. I kept on asking her what in English but she just couldn't explain. Then she asked me to lie down on my back and she started massaging me. At this point I think she had removed her bra and panties. Please forgive my memory. It was a slow and good massage with occasional licks near my ears and on neck. After that she turned me around and gestured with her hand to give her money. She was showing 5 with her hand and I said I only have 4000 rupees. Which was a lie of course but before coming up I hid my money and only carried enough to pay the counter and to give 4 k tip. She smiled and agreed without a fuss. Then she proceeded to give me a slow and sensual blowjob concentrating on my balls. It was really good and I knew I wouldn't last long. So I stopped her and asked her to get on top of me. She got the rubber and got on top all the while giving me a naughty smile. The minute she entered I knew this was over...

Girlrocker
03-17-15, 04:49
Seniors,

Has any one tried Mega Rathnayaka who advertised on Kugli.

Her price is 150 USD for 3 hours.

Any one has any experience with her? Can anyone recommend her, or is that worth for 150 USD?

Please help.

Cheers

Joshu789
03-17-15, 05:26
Nothing changed, Same type of cubicles and curtains.

Service has changed, NO extras anymore.

Went there once and found cubicles having curtains with flimsy material. See through. With a shared bathroom. Expected a better place within a hotel. Is it still the same or better?

SamFerna
03-17-15, 05:51
They do change bi-monthly or at some interval however as far as I am aware, the girls are pretty much committed to one room. If you are lucky and early, well, you got it made. Most at JH have delivered money's worth. I would check with another and confirm before flashing the cash, sensible option is to check with you know who.

Great report! I was wondering does the rooms in jh really matter? I thought they all the same plus the girls change on a monthly or every 2 months from what I was told from one of the girls the last time I was in Sri Lanka.

LilFrog
03-17-15, 09:09
Hi fellow members,

This is the sad story of my life. (please read till the end).

My first experience was at a Borella place near gonuts. It was a B2B session with a fair chubby one with a birthmark on top of her lip. Costed me about 15,000/= Face is nice and did a good B2B except the.

Second one is at Sun are* in Duplication Road, Bad place, Portion rooms, common bath. I didn't get to choose the talent. The girl was bad I can't even remember her face. (actually I didn't want to) While doing the extra.

Third one is at GOH. Again Portion rooms, common bath. The talent is fair bit of a tummy. Good massage. Had a nice red lingerie. Had top and bottom access. When it came to extras.

Fourth at a place that a tuk tuk guy took me to joint in Galle Rd. Bad.

Fifth was at Cinnamon spa. Luxury space, attach bath. A bit mature woman came to do the needful. Access limited to top only. Finishing.

Sixth at Dny and Dee. Room was horrible looked like a torcher room. Had AC but didn't work. She did a hard massage. It was so bad and painful I actually had to go to another massage. (which I didn't) I didn't go for that extra finish after the massage.

Seventh one was at a place called China Herbal on marine drive. I was escorted to a room waiting for a China doll. I was looking forward for this but.

Eight one was at Global towers. Luxury space, attach bath. Average looking girl with a good body. Descent massage but the moment.

Last visit was to a place near "Kattiya Handiya". Fat girls with short skirts. Ending.

You all must be wondering why the last bit was not written. Well actually I had to stroke myself and finish the job and each time left me thinking that I have to pay someone else to do in myself. LOL actually none of these girls turn me on. My expectations are quite high with the girls.

I was going thru the Photo Gallery and these girls caught my eye #313 and #298.

Is there any place that the seniors can help with really good looking talent.

Thanks,

Lilfrog

Member #4388
03-17-15, 10:23
Visited JH today 17/3/15. Expensive Rs 9000/= for 90 minutes. Good Thai massage +++ etc.

Suriyaf
03-17-15, 11:33
Hi Suriyaf,

No this is not the Kohuwala one, this one advertised in Kugli. Do you know where is this Kohuwala one now?She has left the place and I have no idea where she is.

Acne Lanka
03-17-15, 11:41
Wanted to check Spa in Rajagiriya after long time, had nice lineup, selected one girl named An, a tan, curvy, busty girl, cat eyes, okey look. She is one of the best BBBJ girl I recently met. Very horny girl.

Damage: 1 k Entrance + 2. 5 k tip.

Services: DFK, BBBJ (with deep throat and cat bath), FS. (I am sure she will do CIM also).

Girl: Curvy and busty, not chubby, but she is becoming chubby. 24 years, unmarried. Very tight pussy with rhythmic climax.

Worth the money.

Member #4388
03-17-15, 14:05
Ci-na-o- spa in Col 3 has a bevy of pretty girls. Mostly top and bottom access and HJ for Rs 2000/ Some girls may like to FL for extra cash. Girl in Photo Gallery entry #288 does not work there anymore.

The Old Teaboy
03-17-15, 15:26
Sixth at Dny and Dee. Room was horrible looked like a torcher room. Had AC but didn't work. She did a hard massage. It was so bad and painful I actually had to go to another massage. (which I didn't) I didn't go for that extra finish after the massage.LilFrog,

Thanks for your report. Interesting that you had a bad experience at Dny and Dee. The rooms there are quite small and I can imagine they would be uncomfortable if the air-conditioning is not working. Most of the reports on this place during the past year have been favorable. I notice that they have stopped advertising in the spa section of Hitads, but they still advertise in the beauty therapy section.

SamFerna
03-17-15, 16:20
She is a barracuda, suck everything but dick, surprised you have not seen the negative reviews, suggest you lay off.

Seniors,

Any one has any experience with her? Can anyone recommend her, or is that worth for 150 USD?

Please help.

Cheers

Coconuti
03-17-15, 17:27
For about two months, they keep saying they are under renovation. My last attempt was about 2 weeks back.

LilFrog,

Thanks for your report. Interesting that you had a bad experience at Dny and Dee. The rooms there are quite small and I can imagine they would be uncomfortable if the air-conditioning is not working. Most of the reports on this place during the past year have been favorable. I notice that they have stopped advertising in the spa section of Hitads, but they still advertise in the beauty therapy section.

JayaSen
03-17-15, 17:37
Dear Admin.

I think you have wasted the space of two sides. Problem is the body has become narrow so we have to scroll down to read. I don't know what your future plans are. Thanks.

GeorgePaul
03-17-15, 17:42
Hi all,

I was on a journey to Thailand via Sri Lanka. Had a halt for 1 Day in Colombo as I was travelling by Sri Lankan Ariways. Was given accommodation in Hotel R. A. Tried the Spa in the Hotel. Selected a busty girl. Had a reasonable massage for 40 minutes. Then she asked whether I want to have any extras. She offered to do a HJ. But I asked for FJ. She refused but told the other therapist can do it. She called the lean small therapist, whom I will not select if I select in the beginning. But since my Johnny was so eager I said yes. I didn't like the attitude. Just after putting condom she removed her Jeans and asked me to fuck her. I was angry but still my Johny was very arose so I fucked & finished in 10 minutes.

Had to pay Rs 2000 for Massage & Rs 2000 for extras.

Gneiss
03-17-15, 18:23
Seniors,

Please help.

CheersPlease see previous posts on her. I am also a victim of mega rip off. She is too greedy, did a sloppy job. Try to avoid her.

Sriman1982
03-17-15, 18:46
One of my friends wanted to had a foursome with 2 girls. So I called two girls who works at Spa and asked them to come out on last Saturday. But we never mentioned Group Sex.

I asked my friend to take one of this girls and I took one in to the car. We met at the hotel and got Room 32 and 33 separated by a single wall. And we met in a one room to take lunch and beer. After few minutes and few beers. I took one to the shower after that my friend and other girl went to the shower. I started to DFK with one girl and he did the same. Towels went off and we had our first round with same girls we came with.

After some chit-chats we forwarded girls in to the middle and we came behind. I asked them to touch each other. They refused first, but ended with a nice lesbian show with a powerful 69. Oh my. They haven't even seen each other before.

We changed girls regularly while having the second shot. Only problem was we had to wear new condoms when we change on to an another.

Tall / Slim Girl.

Body: 6/10

Face: 6/10

Sex (Both): 9/10

DFK: 9/10

BBBJ: 7/10

DATY (Lesbian) : 7/10

Boob Sucking: 7/10

Pussy: 8/10 (No Smell).

Rimming: YES.

Average height and body Girl.

Body: 7/10

Face: 7/10

Sex (Both) : 9/10

DFK: 9/10

BBBJ: 9/10

DATY (Lesbian) : 4/10

Boob Sucking: 9/10

Pussy: 8/10 (No Smell).

Rimming: NO.

Damage: 5 k each.

Yes. Doing again without my friend.

Garm Thirty
03-17-15, 20:56
Hi all,

Back on the site after a long absence and also was back in Colombo for 2 weeks. Thought of contributing a little to the forum specially because I got valuable info from here always! Thanks guys for keeping this going for us who visit Colombo once in a blue moon!

After a long flight wanted to relax a little and looked up reviews for JH rooms and the consensus seems to be Room 2. So R2 it was. Booked ahead, went there 9 K at the gate. Walked in a nice looking lady with a big smile. Bit of conversation up front and indications were good. Had a very good session, lots of teasing, touching and hugs. Opted not to go with the body slides with the cream but instead had a good GFE session. Wasn't in for kissing much at the beginning but after a bit of play she was into it big time. Few positions later had a load off on her face. Must say she got into the groove very well and seem to be coming but who knows if it is a put on. But then I am not complaining as it sure felt authentic and I did really enjoyed it. Haha. Nice boobs, excellent butt and all in all an excellent package!! Thanks folks for the recommendation.

Well during the 2 weeks visited her 5 times!! And every session seems to be getting better. First session was a reluctant BBBJ converted to a full CBJ but then later into sessions became BBBJ with CIM and FS was multiple pops. Lots of AR once she read my body language. (yep. At the end was not sure where the "massage time" went). I know the rules guys. And not to spoil the goods, but I did tip generously (the strong $ these days didn't help the cause), simply because the service was excellent!! Got to know she has a 1 year visa but is looking to go back soon. Shame to loose her. She was giving some info on a raid that happened recently and that it scared her shit!! So she was looking to go back.

Had few more other experiences also. Will post when time permits.

Happy mongering,

Cheers

NoMoreNonsense
03-18-15, 02:31
My thanks to Kegman for details & also Acne for his post.

Called her, she called back with venue.

She is from Hambanthota so she said when we made conversation.

Divorced / One daughter / Worked in Saudi knows the lingo there / Hopes to return.

Picked her up at Pizza Shop, she got into my Taxi & gave driver directions to a place (she recommended) minus-5* but adequate.

ID was requested at RestHouse, I did not have mine her's came to the rescue.

Slim LK lady but I'd disagree she was Malay / Malay looking arguably and pictures posted kindly by Kegman looked 'Malay'.

In person she looked LK lady.

I'm not complaining.

She attempted to take all her clothes off, I slowed the process down a bit; it was just her jeans off.

Asked her to switch her pad / phone off. Me too followed suit.

Both of us had washed so we proceeded to start play.

Started heavily petting her in-between conversation, and she started to respond with conversation of her own, returned to further cuddles.

Spooned & held her tightly + cuddles after DFK playing with her tongue.

She was a quick learner of the arts of French Kissing.

I moved down stairs to bathe the clean shaved pussy with some saliva).

Then took the DATY to her big time after elevating her bottom on some pillows.

She did not make fake noises lay there motionless until I noticed her midriff started to gyrate / writhe in pleasure.

After a brief bath of further saliva I continued without letting the momentum go.

As she approached climax she tighten her legs around my head, she relaxed and tightened thrice.

As she came writhing in pleasure I was satisfied she'd definitely come / orgasm.

Clit too sensitive to touch after orgasm to try G spot.

Verbally confirmed 'kiri watuwa'.

We spooned and cuddled in bed for a while.

Then she helped the condom on my erect member.

With some gentle CBJ, but not to completion.

After starting in Missionary and finding the cat not that tight, I switched to doggy, not bad fun.

And I came. Eventually.

Services: I had. GFE, DFK, CBJ, DATY.

I was with her nearly an 2 Hours.

Service: 6/10. Not proactive but after some conversation she was much improved.

Attitude: 8/10

GFE: 7/10 with DFK.

Going again: Might do.

Damage: 6 + 1.2 K room.

Spoke reasonable English & was cooperative.

Especially new customers are not easy to break ice with.

The Old Teaboy
03-18-15, 04:28
Hi all,

I was on a journey to Thailand via Sri Lanka. Had a halt for 1 Day in Colombo as I was travelling by Sri Lankan Ariways. Was given accommodation in Hotel R. A. Tried the Spa in the Hotel. Selected a busty girl. Had a reasonable massage for 40 minutes. Then she asked whether I want to have any extras. She offered to do a HJ. But I asked for FJ. She refused but told the other therapist can do it. She called the lean small therapist, whom I will not select if I select in the beginning. But since my Johnny was so eager I said yes. I didn't like the attitude. Just after putting condom she removed her Jeans and asked me to fuck her. I was angry but still my Johny was very arose so I fucked & finished in 10 minutes.

Had to pay Rs 2000 for Massage & Rs 2000 for extras.Thanks for the report. As you were in transit, I guess you mean Ramada Katunayake Colombo International Airport 842 Negombo Road, Katunayake. I think it is actually situated in Seeduwa on the Negombo Road. Reasonable price although service was below average.

Coconuti
03-18-15, 05:42
I've had Yuxx in either R2 or 3 some time back. This seems a different girl. Can you give an indication of the name.

Hi all,

Back on the site after a long absence and also was back in Colombo for 2 weeks. Thought of contributing a little to the forum specially because I got valuable info from here always! Thanks guys for keeping this going for us who visit Colombo once in a blue moon!

After a long flight wanted to relax a little and looked up reviews for JH rooms and the consensus seems to be Room 2. So R2 it was. Booked ahead, went there 9 K at the gate. Walked in a nice looking lady with a big smile. Bit of conversation up front and indications were good. Had a very good session, lots of teasing, touching and hugs. Opted not to go with the body slides with the cream but instead had a good GFE session. Wasn't in for kissing much at the beginning but after a bit of play she was into it big time. Few positions later had a load off on her face. Must say she got into the groove very well and seem to be coming but who knows if it is a put on. But then I am not complaining as it sure felt authentic and I did really enjoyed it. Haha. Nice boobs, excellent butt and all in all an excellent package!! Thanks folks for the recommendation.

Well during the 2 weeks visited her 5 times!! And every session seems to be getting better. First session was a reluctant BBBJ converted to a full CBJ but then later into sessions became BBBJ with CIM and FS was multiple pops. Lots of AR once she read my body language. (yep. At the end was not sure where the "massage time" went). I know the rules guys. And not to spoil the goods, but I did tip generously (the strong $ these days didn't help the cause), simply because the service was excellent!! Got to know she has a 1 year visa but is looking to go back soon. Shame to loose her. She was giving some info on a raid that happened recently and that it scared her shit!! So she was looking to go back.

Had few more other experiences also. Will post when time permits.

Happy mongering,

Cheers

Randy2002
03-18-15, 11:42
I put the word spa within inverted commas because the spa I am referring to does not fit the dictionary definition of "a commercial establishment providing facilities devoted especially to health, fitness, weight loss, beauty, and relaxation". If anyone wants to know what a real spa is like, they could visit the Sanctuary Spa at 47/1, Jawatte Road. Obviously no extras are provided here. The last time I visited that place a few years ago there was a photo of the then Prime Minister (now the present pm) declaring the place open. I was told that gents would be massaged by a male therapist. When I told the receptionist that I was not happy about this, she said the local girls did not want to massage gents, but there was an Indonesian woman who could massage me. She gave me a good massage but nothing more. As I said, this was a few years ago and I don't know whether there are any foreign therapists still working there.

To return to the topic of the Tamil girl Shani, she works at the so-called Wasana Spa, Slave Island branch. She said she is 26 years old, but I suppose she could be 28 or 29. She is a 6. 5 in looks, fair-skinned and a bit plump. She said she has lived in Colombo since childhood and that is why she speaks Sinhala with no trace of a Tamil accent. She mentioned the area of Colombo she comes from, which I know has a large Tamil population. She gave me good service, and was not too demanding with regard to the tip. I finally settled on a tip of Rs. 1500. As I have put her name on the open forum, I don't want to give any more details.

The entrance fee for massage at Wasana is now Rs. 1100. They gave me a large, clean towel. The shower room seems to have been improved, but there is still no door, only a plastic curtain.Do you know Reka or Selvi friend?

Member #4388
03-18-15, 13:43
Thanks a lot Acne Lanka for your valuable information.

The Cat eyed girl at the Rajagiriya MP was great. Very clever at fellatio. Good boobs and arse. Tight shaven pussy. Damage 1 k for MP and 2.5 k for the girl.

Vehicle parking is a problem. Fairly noticeable I parked on the road. Must try to find a better parking spot in the vicinity.

Acne Lanka
03-18-15, 16:27
Compilation of Best BBBJ Girls.

1. Thin girl from Borelasgamuwa. Ms AmXX- 10/10

2. Anu at Ayuxx spa- 9/10.

3. GayaXXX- 8/10 (CIM also).

4. KaushX- 8/10 (CIM Also).

5. TD ShaaXX- 8/10

6. Modal Anushi- 7/10 (CIM also).

7. PriyX (small made girl)- 7/10 (CIM also).

8. NetXX Rathmalana- 7/10

9. AnuXXXX Rathmala- 7/10

10. HarshX at Golden Spa- 8/10

11. ChathX at Ayura spa- 7/10

12. Ayesha Kaduwela- 7/10

13. Receptionist girl Shaalini- 7/10

14. ShaanX at Kotte spa- 7/10

15. NethX at Kotte Spa- 7/10

16. Himxx at Rajagiriya Anuxx place- 7/10

17. Delgoda Dhanu- 8/10

18. Tamil Priya from Mt- 8/10

Colombo Win
03-18-15, 16:29
Hi guys,

Have anyone know where the Max beauty villa relocated now. It was in Barnes place before. That was decent place for a good massage.

If any one know please let me know the new place.

Candy Maan
03-18-15, 19:28
Hi,

If anyone has Russian contacts / supplier please PM me.

Thanks

Sachithra
03-19-15, 04:51
Recently visit to Navala 4th lane place, had good massage from nice looking girl called M.

CBJ possible for 2 k but I didn't take, for 1 k great feeling and HJ with top and bottom access.

Not a clock watcher.

Kapuwa
03-19-15, 07:48
Hi Acne,

I hope all of the places are MPs? If so, can you share the details / locations for 1, 3, 4 , 6 and 7.

Compilation of Best BBBJ Girls.

1. Thin girl from Borelasgamuwa. Ms AmXX- 10/10

2. Anu at Ayuxx spa- 9/10.

3. GayaXXX- 8/10 (CIM also).

4. KaushX- 8/10 (CIM Also).

5. TD ShaaXX- 8/10

6. Modal Anushi- 7/10 (CIM also)....

Acne Lanka
03-19-15, 11:12
I met this this girl at a spa about few months back. Suddenly she gave me a call and asked me to help her to find a new spa to work. So I helped her but with her child she couldn't continue.

Yesterday I called her and asked her out with me. She refused at the first call but I managed to take her out. That was fucking awesome. Went to a good and clean place. She wanted to watch some xxx movies with me. So we had a bath and went to bed. While enjoying those movies she kept my junior in her mouth and playing with balls. I show her some rimming ass licking movies. After that she did the exact same. I was in heaven. She wanted me to go in doggy style and licked my ass and sucked my ass like a pornstar. She also did BBBJ while entering a finger to my ass. Had the first shot.

After she started BBBJ licked all my body ears, neck, back, butt cheeks, legs, stomach, belly button + DFK. Put a cover and went her on top of me. She kept licking my ears while her on top. And asked me to fuck her in missionary. I went on top and started fucking with sucking her boobs at that time she asked me to bite her nipples and her body while fucking her. So I did it. That was mind blowing. She enjoyed and screamed while I biting her. Junior said he need to go. So I finished.

I had a bath with her. She was amazing under the shower. She started a blowjob under the shower. Junior said no. After few minutes of protests junior came back for the fight. She went to the room and brought the last condom and started fucking under the shower...Met her today, what a session. The best GFE you can ever get with a girl.

Damage: She didn't mention the cost but I gave her 5 k as per Srimans (No time limit) + 1 k to Room.

GFE: 10/10

Body: 8/10 + Long sexy fair legs, curvy and soft body.

Boobs: 7/10

Ass: 8/10

Pussy: Very clean no smell 7/10 (She need to trim it).

Face: 6/10 (She would have been hot sexy face if she done some makeups, no makeups at all, not even lipsticks, homely type lady).

Skin: 9/10 very Soft and clean.

Value for money: 9/10

Services: DFK, BBBJ, Rimming Receiving (very rarely girl do this to you), cat bath, FS in many positions. She even shower and clean you. She don't let you leave unless you show her some xxx movies.

Height: 5' 6". Well build fair lady. Tempting body.

Bathiya90
03-19-15, 14:19
This one is a branch of the Sida place in Kandawatta Road. Called and asked the details. Said there were three girls. This was very convenient for me so decided to go. The location and the surroundings are very satisfactory. Very quite area. So went in and was greeted by a fair, slim beauty. She was wearing a normal dress (a below knee length skirt and a blue decent top) so nothing sexy. But she was a cutie. Thought she is going to be the girl who is going to treat me but for my unluck she is only the manageress there. There was another woman who looked liked the doctor. Anyway she wrote down my details as I was able to see a massive booty girl inside the living area. Dark, around 5'1 and was wearing a tight pair of colorful jeans. Paid 1. 1 k and the managress called her name. Sandal ni. Was shown a room and went in. Had an urge to [CodeWord134] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord134) so went to the washroom. To my surprise the washroom was very clean. Came back to the room and the beds were similar to the Sida place. Nothing to complaint about. Lied down on the bed in my underwear. She asked what type of massage I want. I said just a feelings massage. She cleaned my feet with a towel dipped in hot water. And started the massage. Well not so feeling-full. Very ordinary. Fair to say the least satisfying feelings massage I have ever got. Since I felt it's going nowhere I turned around. Had a chit chat and she told she has been there for one month. From Kandy. 25 years. Face wasn't very pretty. Chubby girl. She had that typical ghetto black girl with a big booty look. So for those who go for that she would be a good fit. Didn't really inquire about extras. Said I wanted a shake. Handed over the bottle of oil I brought. She put oil on my willie and started rubbing it. Was not so tempting really because the girls at Sida know how to jerk you off. They do this thing where they gently caress the tip of the willie which makes you shiver in ecstasy. Nothing special with this one. She just kept staring at my face while doing it. I asked why. She was like all the people who come there are old uncles. So I said aren't you happy a young guy is here? She laughed. Asked her to take the boobs out. Was expecting hard dark nipples. But it was different. Not my type. More like the pyramid type. LOL. Not my thing. So grabbed her giant booty. Squeezed it and wanted to lower it just to squeeze the massive thing but as soon as I saw the panty she was wearing I was turned off. Anyway the jerking went on for sometime and I shot the load. She quickly took her hand away once I came but I insisted she continues. She hurried the last bit. However it was clear to me that she goes out. I asked about it and she was like "oya ayeth ennako". Tipped her 1 k.

The other two girls working there are trainees as she claimed. If the trained one's service is as lousy as this I could imagine what the trainees offer. But on my way out of the room saw a fair cute girl sitting. She smiled at me. I guess she is one of the trainees. She was quite good. All in all an OK visit since I might go again to try out a trainee to convince to go out.

Total cost- 2.1 k.

WIR. Yes to try a trainee to train her how to fuck.

Stay safe fellas. And also let me know if you guys know any MP with extras who accept cards.

CameToWork1
03-19-15, 17:05
Hello,

I have been reading a lot of information here and a can really say it is great.

It is not my first time in Colombo but still didn't tried anything.

Sorry I just can't seem to understand what are all the initials.

Where is JH? Where can I get a good spa with some extras after 9 pm?

Where can a visit go for a good massage some time just a quick off and sometimes more.

Most of the people that read are not member and there isn't a complete guide.

If someone can assist that will be great.

Acne Lanka
03-19-15, 17:13
I was give a reference from my friend to try a Tamil girl, so I called the number and girl asked me to come to Templers road in Mt Lavania. Then she given the direction.

I was warmly greeted by very friendly mid thirties, curvy Muslim lady, I took the Tamil girl, she also good paid 5 k with room. Later knew that Big Muslim MILF also available for 3 k.

I am sure she will be good feast for Muslim MILF lovers, tall, well build, big boobs and ass, nice face, very fair. Age around 35.

PM me for contact.

Dynolas
03-20-15, 03:16
Google hotels in Colombo and you will see what HJ (reverse the abbreviation LOL) and you will know what's that place is with address. I was new still kinda am since I'm not from Colombo but I figured out that place very easily, you have to call ahead of time to make appointment they are kinda strict like that.

Hello,

I have been reading a lot of information here and a can really say it is great.

It is not my first time in Colombo but still didn't tried anything.

Sorry I just can't seem to understand what are all the initials.

Where is JH? Where can I get a good spa with some extras after 9 pm?

Where can a visit go for a good massage some time just a quick off and sometimes more.

Most of the people that read are not member and there isn't a complete guide.

If someone can assist that will be great.

Dynolas
03-20-15, 03:22
I feel this might be a newbie stupid question, but in regards to the luxury spa like Cin**mon. For example how do you tell or approach them to provide extras? Is it possible for FS?

Since I tried once asking and it felt slightly awkward when she said no and continued to Finnish regular massage. I don't want to seem like some pervert asking the girl even thou LOL we all kinda are for being a monger.

Also my other question is Do most pay in cash? Or is it safe to use credit and have personal info discreet?

Front Runner
03-20-15, 04:22
I feel this might be a newbie stupid question, but in regards to the luxury spa like Cin**mon. For example how do you tell or approach them to provide extras? Is it possible for FS?

Since I tried once asking and it felt slightly awkward when she said no and continued to Finnish regular massage. I don't want to seem like some pervert asking the girl even thou LOL we all kinda are for being a monger.

Also my other question is Do most pay in cash? Or is it safe to use credit and have personal info discreet?I'm not a huge fan of Cin**Mon. Spa. They charge more compared to other places where you could get the same HJ for a lower cost. If you are looking for a real massage its the best place. I don't think most of the girls there provide FS.

My personal opinion would be to pay by cash. Credit cards are proven to be security wise vulnerable.

NoMoreNonsense
03-20-15, 06:13
I was give a reference from my friend to try a Tamil girl, so I called the number and girl asked me to come to Templers road in Mt Lavania. Then she given the direction.

I was warmly greeted by very friendly mid thirties, curvy Muslim lady, I took the Tamil girl, she also good paid 5 k with room. Later knew that Big Muslim MILF also available for 3 k.

I am sure she will be good feast for Muslim MILF lovers, tall, well build, big boobs and ass, nice face, very fair. Age around 35.

PM me for contact.She also worked at Life real 'goer' once she get's to it.

GaryPeter
03-20-15, 06:55

PM me for contact.Hi there,

I don't have PM at the moment and I'm kind of new to this, but can you please give me a hint as to where this place is? Is it a spa in Templers road or is it a residence? I'd really like to try this Muslim MILF.

PukaLover
03-20-15, 07:42
Hi guys,

Wondering if there was any good place where they have private rooms for massage near Nawala, clean and can get HJ.

Joshu789
03-20-15, 08:58
As I described in my last post, had a chance to take 2 Chinese dolls night-out last Saturday.

Both are super sexy and 1 is small made with small boobs and extremely tight shaved pussy.

Picked both of them from Duplication road and headed to Kalutara (already booked room at a resort).

Had couple of drinks with smokes and started action. Both girls started with Lesbian show and ended up banging both of them on my bed.

Had a sleep with 2 naked dolls till the morning and started 2nd round on the bed before the breakfast.

Had shower together and I was given Nuru massage (Similar) while sucking my junior time to time.

It was wonderful experience and really enjoyed it.

Girls 10/10

Place 10/10

Damage 10,000 (girls) + hotel charges.

Both girls are freelancers and they really enjoyed the stay rather than making some money.

Will post some pics very soon.

Sritheepa
03-20-15, 09:17
Can you PM me the contact number.

PM me for contact.

The Old Teaboy
03-20-15, 11:42

Also my other question is Do most pay in cash? Or is it safe to use credit and have personal info discreet?As a general rule, none of the spas advertising in the Sunday newspapers provide FS. There are one or two exceptions, but nobody will publicize these much in the open forum. You could try Googling for "Himalayan spa Colombo", but there is no guarantee that you will get FS there. This place used to be in Bambalapitiya, but you will need to get the new location on the internet. If you take a particular girl regularly at any spa, you may well be able to persuade her to go to a hotel for FS. The other option is to PM a senior member and ask politely for an FS contact.

Girlrocker
03-20-15, 15:09
Please see previous posts on her. I am also a victim of mega rip off. She is too greedy, did a sloppy job. Try to avoid her.Hey,

Thanks for the tip. Will avoid for sure. She shared the pics as well. Not a super one though.

JadeNeo
03-20-15, 19:15

PM me for contact.Please PM the number.

Thanks

Greetings,

Jackson

Bathiya90
03-20-15, 19:20
I once wrote a review on a girl who matched my preferences for FS. She works in a famous spa in outerpillow. Been keeping in touch with her for some time. Kinda put the word to meet outside but she was always reluctant since she has two kids and this one is scared. Action only in her spa. Today morning she messaged me asking if I am free to message. I said yes. She was like she can come out today. Haven't had a fuck in sometime so decided to go with it. She has said earlier that she doesn't suck without a rubber and all so I was convinced about the safety aspect. She asked how much I am willing to give her and I settled for 5 k. I have read reports here that she offers FS for 6 k at her MP. She was reluctant to meet at an inn in nugegoda so had to travel towards maharagama. Ended up in a lousy room spot in nawinna called "hiru and sandu". Had no choice. She got late to come because her tuk guy was an idiot who didn't know roads.

She arrived somehow after about 45 minutes and she was wearing a scarf and stuff to avoid being noticed. Came to the room and she took off her clothes. She was wearing quite sexy under garments. Turned me on. She had a wash and came for action. Started with some cuddling and tit squeezing standing and a brilliant CBJ. I always take flavored Durex for CBJ. Her sucking skills are good. Sucked me sitting on the edge of the bed and and then I asked her to keep a pillow on the floor and suck me. Looking at the mirror which was in front of me and seeing her sucking me from the mirror felt good. After about 10 minutes of sucking I wanted to fuck her. Took off the rubber and got my durex extra safe rubber. Put it on and started the action. Did a bit of doggy for 1 or 2 minutes and wanted to turn her for missionary. Fucked the crap out of her! She thoroughly enjoyed it. Hugged me really tight while pumping her. And kept pushing me towards her from my butt at times I slowed down. Fucked her non stop for about 10 minutes and I came. It was rather a quick session but enjoyed it. Ended a sweaty pig at the end of the session. Waited until her tuk arrived. Paid her 5 k and walked her to the door. I left when my tuk came.

Full damage- 5 k girl and 1. 2 k room. (room not worth. Lousy unclean spot).

Girl details.

Face- 6/10

Boobs. A bit saggy but OK. 6/10

Ass. Tight looking. 7/10

Pussy. Don't DATY so no idea. But didn't smell bad plus not loose. 7/10

Not a clock watcher and very innocent type.

WIR. If she insists.

Dynolas
03-20-15, 23:24
What I mean is that if I go for a massage professional or not how would I know the girl provides extras? Just ask her (and if so what is the best way to ask?) or some type of sign she will hint at me saying she can provide extras?

As a general rule, none of the spas advertising in the Sunday newspapers provide FS. There are one or two exceptions, but nobody will publicize these much in the open forum. You could try Googling for "Himalayan spa Colombo", but there is no guarantee that you will get FS there. This place used to be in Bambalapitiya, but you will need to get the new location on the internet. If you take a particular girl regularly at any spa, you may well be able to persuade her to go to a hotel for FS. The other option is to PM a senior member and ask politely for an FS contact.

Gonas
03-21-15, 04:40
She also worked at Life real 'goer' once she get's to it.Are we talking of big mama here? She is a Malay woman right.

The Old Teaboy
03-21-15, 04:57
What I mean is that if I go for a massage professional or not how would I know the girl provides extras? Just ask her (and if so what is the best way to ask?) or some type of sign she will hint at me saying she can provide extras?There are several steps in this process:

(1) Some spas provide disposable underpants. The first step I take is to refrain from wearing these. I just keep the towel round my waist. If the girl insists I wear the pants, that would be a negative sign.

(2) Step two is I take off the towel, spread it on the massage table and lie on top of it. This could be interpreted as a hygienic measure in case the sheet is dirty. Again, if the girl tells me to put the towel back on that would be a negative sign.

(3) I first get my back massaged. If the girl does the credit-card swipe while massaging my buttocks, that would be a clear sign that extras are available.

(4) As soon as I turn on to my front, I ask in Sinhala, "Shake denawa neda?" (You are giving me a shake, aren't you?) If she nods her head that is enough.

(5) Even if the direct question gets a negative reply, all is not lost. A few years ago I went to a legit Chinese Medicine place off Duplication Road. The girl Sonia did not understand much English. I had to demonstrate how a handjob is done, but she was giving all the negative signals. I then got off the massage table, went to where my clothes were hanging, and pulled out a Rs. 1000 note. She not only agreed to the handjob, she stripped off all her clothes and offered FS for 2000. This place is now closed.

Rowand25
03-21-15, 07:46
How can I find some good local incall contacts for massage and / or sex? Internet ads are useless. Sick of Russians. Any help is much appreciated.

Sunny Leone
03-21-15, 07:56
This one is a branch of the Sida place in Kandawatta Road. Called and asked the details. Said there were three girls. This was very convenient for me so decided to go. The location and the surroundings are very satisfactory. Very quite area. So went in and was greeted by a fair, slim beauty. She was wearing a normal dress (a below knee length skirt and a blue decent top) so nothing sexy. But she was a cutie. Thought she is going to be the girl who is going to treat me but for my unluck she is only the manageress there. There was another woman who looked liked the doctor. Anyway she wrote down my details as I was able to see a massive booty girl inside the living area. Dark, around 5'1 and was wearing a tight pair of colorful jeans. Paid 1. 1 k and the managress called her name. Sandal ni. Was shown a room and went in. Hi Bathiya90,

May be the trainees are good. Went on Friday and took the fair one. Only her 6th day in the spa she said. Good Massage, good attitude. Less GFE. But full access. Hand Job is OK. Yet to be trained. I almost sucked her ass from the bed. No FS. Call her in the general number, because she is the receptionist until 9:30 she said. Don't want to put her name here. Poor girl with 1 kid. Only thing is they charged me 1300/= for massage. May be I am old guy LOL. Tips 1000/ She thankfully accepted it. One girl was absent. May be she went with some customers for outside duty. I had been trying to get someone outside still not materialized.

Cheers

DudeCol
03-21-15, 08:16
Hi guys,

Anyone knows a MP with extras in Galle area?

Goyd2004
03-21-15, 08:45
Had a massage session with 2 girls. 4 hands at spa in Wella. Marine drive. It's in a certain tower. PM if interested to know how to go about it. This cannot go viral. Cannot afford to loose this situation. Basically you have the 2 girls. Touching you. You touching them. Then undress both top and bottom (not together) when you need to. Its only BBBJ (not on first day) and HJ and sensual feelings touching etc. Girls are small made, slim, fair, pretty. Naughty as well. One said she like to watch the other putting on her panties and getting ready for duty!

Newbi1982
03-21-15, 10:29
Thanks To Legendary ACNE Lanka, I met this super sexy Black beauty.

Her name was An*I, age just 23 years. She was dark but super sexy model type girl. Very fresh.

Had a previous appointment and I went to a place in Colombo 3 and booked a room. Then she came. Wow, what a great body. Tall Slim and super sexy. Very friendly girl.

We had a shower together, then Kissing and sucking her boobs. Her pussy was fresh and tasty. She gave a great BJ too. Then had sex in several positions and I came.

It was one of the best experiences I have ever had.

Cost - 8 K + 1. 8 K for the room. Though Its bit costly, believe me its really worth.

If you need this contact, please contact ACNE. We all have to be responsible and Protect Gems like this.

Newbi1982
03-21-15, 10:35
Last week I again paid a visit to her place.

Girls name was A*a and around late 20's. This was not a good experience for me. She was chubby and very average body but service was ok.

Cost was 6 k.

Newbi1982
03-21-15, 10:43
I paid my second visit to this place in late January.

Got a girl named Sa*j*. Average looking girl but this was a great experience.

Had a shower, then start lovemaking. Wow she gave me a great BJ and her licking was great. I too gave a long DATY. Her kissing too was great. Then had sex in few positions. Then I Wanted my cum in her mouth. She agreed. This was first time I came in a girls mouth and it was great. She was very friendly.

Entry cost was 4 K but I tipped her 1 k for her excellent service.

The Old Teaboy
03-21-15, 17:45
Had a massage session with 2 girls. 4 hands at spa in Wella. Marine drive. It's in a certain tower. PM if interested to know how to go about it.

sensual feelings touching etc. Girls are small made, slim, fair, pretty. Naughty as well. One said she like to watch the other putting on her panties and getting ready for duty!Goyd,

Thanks for your report. The place is identifiable from the information you have given. I would be grateful if you would clarify whether you got this special treatment because you have been a regular visitor here. Also, how much tip did you give each girl?

RoshanCH
03-21-15, 19:17
How to get PM Service?

Greetings,

Jackson

Acne Lanka
03-22-15, 07:08
I have a contact of a dealer who deal teen girl often and tele-drama actress and models. She run the show in her house or she deliver the girl. Different girl every day.

You can always negotiate the price. Also you can come back if you don't like the girl.

PM me for the contact.

GotWood
03-22-15, 12:21
Hi guys,

I'm genuinely curious how did the Liberty Plaza joint operated under Gina? I've never mongered in Sri Lanka, but I've heard lots of stories about the LP joint.

Anyone with past experience there? Since it's over and done, I believe everyone can speak freely. Hope to hear from you guys.

Thanks

Ishga1984
03-22-15, 13:55
Hi Acne,

And other seniors, regular members.

I'm very new to the subject, and actually changed my mind to have some experience from out side bcoz I have limited fun due to several personal reasons.

Can you please provide me a very decent contact of a slim, some what fair, GFE type girl who is not a WG or not a regular one, its OK if its a huge damage, because I can manage it only once or couple of times for month. I'm extremely concerned about the safety. Because I have never been with a women who I don't know personally for long time. So Its better if the girl is from a good background (means good attitude / have a reputed job / do this just for extra cash / fun but not regular type) who is keen on the safety, look for extra cash only from limited people or doesn't go out regularly.

I heard there are such girls who wants to hangout with only very few people and stick in to them and take extra safety measures.

I'm 29, so I really love to have if the partner is so GFE type.

Please post on this if you know such girls, I have requested the subscription, Will get PM facility soon.

Thanks

Acne Lanka
03-22-15, 15:42
A month ago, I was referred by one of my friend to try out the place, I was asked to try a particular girl, gave the call to the dealer and he promised me to send the girl to the location.

Had to park side road, and climbed to third floor, a guy took my ID and took 4 k and asked me to wait inside the room.

After few minutes, a very pleasant girl appeared, very friendly t type, after a bit of chit chat, asked me to take the shower.

She is very clean and fresh girl, had a kid recently so her large boobs are like balloons and lactating. Overall very good unhurried session.

Cost: 4 k with room.

Attitude: 8/10, very friendly girl.

Face: 8/10

Body: 7/10

Complexion: Tan.

Services: DFK, CBJ and FS.

Dealer asked me not to spoil the girl by tipping them or exchanging phone number. So I refrain from it. Tried her after few times since she was good.

The Old Teaboy
03-22-15, 16:54
Hi guys,

I'm genuinely curious how did the Liberty Plaza joint operated under Gina? I've never mongered in Sri Lanka, but I've heard lots of stories about the LP joint.

Anyone with past experience there? Since it's over and done, I believe everyone can speak freely. Hope to hear from you guys.

ThanksLP was raided 2 to 3 years ago, and the court case against Madam Gina is ongoing. It was a sort of genuine brothel experience. There were 10 or more girls in a sitting room. You could sit with them. The idea was that you could chat with them, but the atmosphere was not very friendly, so chatting was not much of a reality. Once you picked the girl she took you to an apartment, where both customer and girl stripped naked and got down to business. Service was extremely variable.

Ishga1984
03-22-15, 17:10
I wanted to get the subscription using credit cards, but was little uncertain on what I'm doing so, the other option is to get it done via post mail.

What do you recommend? I have credit cards and debit cards only. Will I get noticed over this transaction if my family in case gets the records?

Please please, help.

Hi Acne,

I'm very new to the subject, and actually changed my mind to have some experience from out side bcoz I have limited fun due to several personal reasons.

Can you please provide me a very decent contact of a slim, some what fair, GFE type girl who is not a WG or not a regular one, its OK if its a huge damage, because I can manage it only once or couple of times for month. I'm extremely concerned about the safety. Because I have never been with a women who I don't know personally for long time. So Its better if the girl is from a good background (means good attitude / have a reputed job / do this just for extra cash / fun but not regular type) who is keen on the safety, look for extra cash only from limited people or doesn't go out regularly.

I heard there are such girls who wants to hangout with only very few people and stick in to them and take extra safety measures.

I'm 29, so I really love to have if the partner is so GFE type.

Please post on this if you know such girls, I have requested the subscription, Will get PM facility soon.

Thanks===============================================

Greetings,

Let me address your concerns about using a credit card to purchase a subscription.

1. Is there any danger that your credit card data might be stolen? No. Both the shopping cart service and the credit card service I use to process the credit card transactions are both conducted on secure, encrypted websites, so your credit card information is secure.

2. Is there any danger that your credit card statement will show that you've purchased a membership to this forum? No. The credit card charge will be made under another name (which I won't write here because I don't want it being found by search engines) that looks like it's a contribution to a charity.

3. Is there any danger that a law enforcement agency might force me to divulge your forum username? No. I delete the shopping cart transaction data every few days, and that's the only connection between your credit card charge and your username. In other words, the credit card charge doesn't include your username, only the shopping cart database has this info, and I have total control over the shopping cart's database.

In addition, the forum's servers are located in Hamburg, Germany, safely outside the USA legal system, and in a country where commercial sex is legal.

4. Is there a possibility that I will take your money and disappear? No. This has been a membership website for several years, and nobody here has ever reported a single problem with using their credit card to purchase a subscription. Believe me, if there had ever been a problem, it would have been reported it here.

5. Are there any options other than using my credit card? Yes. You can purchase an anonymous, pre-loaded credit card online and at numerous retail outlets. There is also an option to purchase a subscription by mail using cash.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/subscriptions.php?#subscriptionbymail

Thanks,

Jackson

The Old Teaboy
03-22-15, 17:35
Yes, I think a brothel is more risky. Raids on spas tend to happen for fairly clear reasons:

(1) If a spa is located near a boy's school, and the boys start to spend their pocket money on a massage and HJ.

(2) If a spa is located in a residential area and influential residents put pressure on the Police to raid a place.

Brothels get raided more frequently. Ocean Inn in Bambalapitiya is an example. I don't know whether it is still running. Once when I was at the famous TEP at Retreat Road, the Police actually came in. The staff told me to quickly get dressed, and gave me the deeds of the house to look at! I was to pretend that I was a potential buyer. Once the Police were given a bribe of Rs. 5000 by the staff they buggered off.

Ishga1984
03-22-15, 17:35
For last few weeks I was looking for advantages when I get free time. But I ended up with empty hands. I'm a kinda guy who's more into the GFE and the look and safety. I have never had this kinda sex with local girls, but yes, had in USA and France.

1st attempt in the most popular club at LP, got to know couple of dancers, very cute and really GFE type. But yeah they are not into the game. But there are others who are into the subject, but probably not my type.

2nd attempt at the same type lounge at SUN* MDrive, they got more like hookers, 3 girls came to me and later got to know I have some amount of money that time in couple of minutes, BTW I was into the more GFE type one and later she asked me to go out after their show time. : the out of 9 girls there were only two looking OK, I could not catch the best but the 2nd best looking girl, her face 5/10 but GFE 8/10, I skipped it since I felt they could be hookers and not good for a safe relationship, that time I'm totally drunk too.

3rd time at their MP, found the best Thai girl for a very decent massage, she is cute and really crazy, didn't like to go for any extras (either she or me, I'm with out a condom), but shared phone number to catch up if she gets a way to go out. 10/10 GFE, 8/10 Face, 7/10 Massage damage 4. 5 for entrance, 5 for tip (I gave it because I liked her).

Hi Acne,

Can you please provide me a very decent contact of a slim, some what fair, GFE type girl who is not a WG or not a regular one, its OK if its a huge damage, because I can manage it only once or couple of times for month. I'm extremely concerned about the safety. Because I have never been with a women who I don't know personally for long time. So Its better if the girl is from a good background (means good attitude / have a reputed job / do this just for extra cash / fun but not regular type) who is keen on the safety, look for extra cash only from limited people or doesn't go out regularly...

GotWood
03-23-15, 00:30
LP was raided 2 to 3 years ago, and the court case against Madam Gina is ongoing. It was a sort of genuine brothel experience. There were 10 or more girls in a sitting room. You could sit with them. The idea was that you could chat with them, but the atmosphere was not very friendly, so chatting was not much of a reality. Once you picked the girl she took you to an apartment, where both customer and girl stripped naked and got down to business. Service was extremely variable.Thanks for the insight, did you have to use a specific code word to gain access? Or was that the old clientele introduces new ones type of thing? I've heard there were two security guards patrolling the hallway and you'd have to give the code word to gain access. Was that the case?

Party Nator
03-23-15, 02:03
I have a contact of a dealer who deal teen girl often and tele-drama actress and models. She run the show in her house or she deliver the girl. Different girl every day.

You can always negotiate the price. Also you can come back if you don't like the girl.

PM me for the contact.Would be glad if you could share the contact and put the word in for me Jagath phone number [Telephone Number deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove personal telephone numbers. Please do not post personal telephone numbers in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you for this information directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

Goran47
03-23-15, 03:27
I decided at last to write a report. I am old, old but still I understand to live life. Came to Colombo around 5,30 in the afternoon, first a thought going to Echo to have dinner but changed my mind as the group from my country use to go there on Wednesdays. They are to perfect I don't fit in, I can do anything', I can fall inside a pool in the middle of the night with the clothes on so I went to In on the green and had a burger and a couple of beers, oh yes I had Arrack before leaving home started to drink around 2 in the afternoon. Went down to Cinnamon Grand and had some beers. I didn't know what to do but felt like the night were still young. So I went by three wheeler to the Indian dance, had some beers there too. It's a girl from Nepal she is very much forward so as I am a jolly person I was dancing on the stage with here. Anyway I left the dance had some three wheelers outside but decided to walk a little. After sometime I stopped a three wheeler, the guy asked me if I want a girl, yes I told him, next question if I want a Chinese or a local, I told him a local. We came to a spa but I thought the girls were a little bit too fat so we left. We went to a hotel, a car were parked outside with 2 men in front, 4 girls came out and sat behind, they told me 100 dollars, I told them no way, I paid them 7000 rupees plus 1500 for the room, I were not satisfied with the girls, they told me they have more girls inside. So I went in to see, there were a lot of girls may be bad with costumers. I took a small maid Tamil girl, 23 years old a very sweet and nice girl, very friendly, spoke good English, I were her first costumer and it were very late, I had a nice session with her. Don't ask me where I have been, I have no idea at all, names in this country are very difficult for me. Ones I would like to try a Thai girl, I have been to different spas with Thais, I have been to JH but never gone inside because it's always full booked and I don't think you can see the girls before going inside a room. If someone could tell me where I have been I should be pleased they had a lot of nice girls.

Have a nice day.

Goran

The Old Teaboy
03-23-15, 04:39
Thanks for the insight, did you have to use a specific code word to gain access? Or was that the old clientele introduces new ones type of thing? I've heard there were two security guards patrolling the hallway and you'd have to give the code word to gain access. Was that the case?I never used a code word, but the security guy did an "assessment" on me. I had to show him my ID card, and he asked me about my occupation. I don't look like a copper, so I was allowed in.

ZeaMaze
03-23-15, 05:59
Fellas,

Have been a regular reader but never posted. I would like to share my contacts (PM) with trusted members.

Could someone also assist me to get ti An Raja? , I tried her with a call but she insisted an sms to be sent from a customer.

Thanks folks!

The Old Teaboy
03-23-15, 06:08
This is from the Daily Mirror:

Nine sex workers were arrested during a raid by the Colombo (Central) Crime Investigation Unit on an alleged brothel in Panchikawatte last night, police said.

They said another man was also arrested for managing the brothel.

The arrested women suspects were residents of Grandpass, Ragama, Devinuwara, Thalangama, Seeduwa, Welimada, Biyagama, Colombo 12, Colombo 14 and Peliyagoda.

The suspects are to be produced in the Maligakanda Magistrates Court today.There was an MP about 200 meters from Buhari Hotel, towards Panchikawatte. I wonder whether the raid was on this place or on a more secluded place.

Rivers
03-23-15, 06:25
Hello all,

Thanks to Acne, I fixed an appointment with the Muslim MILF at mount. I didn't quite like the experience though.

She is way too fat. There are better MILF types at Wa** mount. It s house and its full of kids and women. I felt quite uncomfortable doing it there. Was too noisy.

Damage- 4 K.

Boobs- Saggy and unattractive.

Ass- non existent.

Service- okay.

GFE. No.

WIR- she called me today and said she has new girls coming in. May give it a go. But I really don't want to do it if there are going to be noisy kids around.

Rivers
03-23-15, 06:39
This was a good experience thanks to the one and only Acne.

Got the contact and fixed an appt on sat evening. She works during weekdays so its either weekends or weekday evening. Took her to a hotel in mount. She came nicely dressed and wanted to impress.

Girl. Dark, quite thin, saggy boobs, okay ass and great kisser.

Positive. Great attitude, willing to please, not a clock watcher, shower together, BBBJ, DFK sex any position.

Negative. Stretch mark tummy and saggy boobs.

Willing to share if you PM. I want to try that porn addict girl everyone is talking about. Got the contact but she didn't answer. Will share once I am done.

Happy mongering.