PDA

View Full Version : Colombo

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112

SamFerna
06-08-15, 04:55
Smartpupu,

Periodically someone has these on Facebook but the reliability and authenticity isn't verified and of course at a premium. I have bought various devices on eBay and everyone of them has reached me, the postal service and the customs seems more liberalized now, incidentally its quite cheap too.

Is there any place in Colombo where I can buy sex toys? Specially cock rings and vibrators?

Please PM me if anyone have details.

UpCountry
06-08-15, 16:51
Is there any place in Colombo where I can buy sex toys? Specially cock rings and vibrators?

Please PM me if anyone have details.Try China Herbal Thimbirigasyaya.

Jfera
06-09-15, 03:14
I went to this place soon after it started. Absolute rubbish then. Looks like it's still the same.

A useless place with unfriendly front receptionist. You can't select girls. A deserted place with few old aunties.

Goran47
06-09-15, 05:26
Thanks a lot Happy12 for the idea about the dating site. Registered myself with age and photo, got a girl 27 years old at once. Same time I registered myself on Filipino dating site, from that one I have got around 30 answers the youngest one is 18 years old. Filipinos are hot.

Goran

Gonas
06-09-15, 16:37
Thanks a lot Happy12 for the idea about the dating site. Registered myself with age and photo, got a girl 27 years old at once. Same time I registered myself on Filipino dating site, from that one I have got around 30 answers the youngest one is 18 years old. Filipinos are hot.

GoranMay be they like foreigners. And might rip you off be careful.

Goran47
06-09-15, 19:27
May be they like foreigners. And might rip you off be careful.Yes I am always careful.

Jossh123
06-11-15, 04:55
How do I get PM facility?

===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

SamFerna
06-11-15, 05:54
Jossh,

You are a senior member and as per my limited knowledge, you should be eligible for this facility for no fee. But a fee of $ 20.00 per year gets you PM.

How do I get PM facility?

TimTimGuy
06-11-15, 10:13
How do I get PM facility?Look in the upper Left corner on the blue ribbon under your log-in name. You'll see a button "private messages". Click on the button and you go to your mailbox.

Hope this helps. TTG.

Sriman1982
06-11-15, 12:33
Hi Mongers. Sorry for last few weeks. I was busy with my MP opened in Kadawatha today.

Only 4 Rooms available buy expanding ASAP. No worries about happy endings. 4 Girls 2 stunners. No worries about raids all covered legally.

PM me for reference. Hope your support to expand in other areas.

All are welcome.

TheCydish
06-11-15, 13:19
Congratulations,

Will try and visit buddy. As we are sure there will be extra care taken for extras.

It's bit far from Colombo 03. Which bus to catch on.

Hi Mongers. Sorry for last few weeks. I was busy with my MP opened in Kadawatha today.

Only 4 Rooms available buy expanding ASAP. No worries about happy endings. 4 Girls 2 stunners. No worries about raids all covered legally.

All are welcome.

UpCountry
06-11-15, 17:21

All are welcome.Only negative aspect is the distance.

However wish you all the best.

Colombo12
06-11-15, 18:51
Went today evening to Blue Lotus, Pamankada. Place looks good from outside and ample of parking. Paid 1,250/= at the counter and selected a bit chubby girl. Can't remember the exact name but said something like Shanika or Chamari. Didn't want to ask again as she was moody.

Went inside the cubicle and these are separated by hard board with top open. The cubicles are very small and next to each other. Even you can hear the sound of a pin drop in the next cubicle.

Had a wash and she started with a hard massage which is average. She was very unfriendly and did not speak much. Finished massage within 20 minutes and demanded 1000/= for HJ in advance. I got up and gave the money.

She gave a bit of feeling to junior and put a lot of cream and did a HJ. She did not allow to touch her. She was rushing to finish it quick as she wanted to go for the next customer.

Place: 4/10

Looks: 4/10

Attitude: 2/10

Service: 3/10

Damage: 1250 + 1000 = 2250

It's just waste of time and money. Please don't go there. They advertise heavily in the hitad but the service is poor and place is too small with less facilities. They rush to finish and money greedy.

Kegman
06-11-15, 19:08
Would like to know the name and lactation. PM if you can't post it it open.

Congratulations,

Will try and visit buddy. As we are sure there will be extra care taken for extras.

It's bit far from Colombo 03. Which bus to catch on.

Sanjaya SL
06-11-15, 19:15
Does anyone know how to contact the person known as "Malkanthi" in some classic sex forums? I want to contact her for some urgent advice.

Thank you.

Hemakantha2
06-12-15, 01:44
Can you please provide contact?Please send me the number.

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

Pancha
06-12-15, 05:17

All are welcome.Congratulations mate. Will call over. Check my PM.

Sriman1982
06-12-15, 12:19
Please be kind enough to give a fair tip for the girls at Kadawatha spa.

CBJ + Access + Sex in legs deserve some encouraging tip.

I started this for you all mongers to be happy. Don't be greedy if you are happy.

Spikey1980
06-12-15, 17:16
Thanks Tea Boy for mentioning about this place.

Visited this place today after work at around 5. 30. Parked the vehicle & went inside the house. Place looked very luxurious compared most of the other massage places. An old lady was at the reception & greeted me with a smile, I said I came for a massage and she asked do I have a regular one over there, then I said its my 1st time and wanted to see the selection first.

She said fine & asked me to go upstairs as there were 3 girls waiting in the couch. I selected a one girl and went down to pay the entry fee which is 2 K. Her Name is NI*A and she might be in her late 20's I guess. Ni*A is a fair slim girl with a little tummy and looked village looking sweet. We both went in to room & she asked me to take a shower & given me a disposable Underwear to wear. The Room was quite large & had 2 massage beds and looked very clean. After the shower she asked me to lay backwards and asked whether I needed a hard or feel massage. I asked for a feel massage with lotion & she started with it.

Her massage was quite good & as soon as she did the swipe & started to touch my junior, I realized extras are possible. She massaged my Legs, thighs, back neck & chest and by this time I was little by little started to rub her inner thighs & butt. She looked quite OK with my touching and I started to touch her boobs from outside. Even before I said anything she pulled down the undie & started to give me a HJ.

I tried to take off her top but she refused to do so but said I can do anything from outside. Then I asked for a BJ but she refused to do it too.

While she was giving me a HJ she kissed my nipples with her tongue and that was a real turn on for me. After a while I came in her hand and we finished the session. To my surprise she didn't even mention about an amount. So I asked her why didn't you mention about it & she said she was expecting anything I give & that's it.

I felt very pity for her but then again controlled my emotions and handed over 1 K in her hand and gave a hug and left.

TimTimGuy
06-13-15, 04:22
I'm not sure I have a good understanding of what can or cannot be reported in the open forum, so forgive me for being vague. I'm happy to respond to specific questions by PM, and below I'm asking for some help (via PMs, I'm sure). Clearly I'm a new guy in Sri Lanka.

First, thank you Old Tea Boy for the new thread, it has been very helpful. Specifically, I encountered the fat lady (ladies) at the 'T&Dee*' place near Unity Plaza. Visited twice, both at the virtual bottom of a list of experiences, ever. I will never, ever return.

I tried the 'spa' on Rosmead Place a couple of times and my experiences have not been that bad. And, it's location, location, location. I can disappear from my office for a long lunch and come back with a smile on my face.

A few questions. I have to be careful about my activities, which are generally limited to daytime. However, I have an opportunity coming up for some weekend 'explorations'.

Q1: where are short-time hotels-- Marine Drive? Mt. Lovinia?

Q2: if you have a weekend to play, what might be the, uh, ideal weekend?

Any replies by PM appreciated. TTG.

Merdocx
06-13-15, 08:20
I visited this place couple of times usually around 12 pm during the weekdays. The place is calm during these hours. I tried 3 ladies here and 2 were willing for FS. I'm not a fan of the FS and asked for BBJ, DFK and some nude play. M*I and the* were willing for FS but not Osh*.

Environment- 9/10 (the setup is good inside, I took 1 point because there is 3-wheel stand on the cross road and those guys recognize me because I visited frequently).

Looks. M (7/10, fat but pretty), Osh (6/10), the (7/10) Osha looks overweight but M and D look fat.

Service. M*I (8/10, negotiate with her and act like you know a lot of MP ladies and you have many choices).

Osh* (7/10, Good BBJ but no DFK and she may not have enough exp).

The* (8/10, BBJ was okay, DFK was not allowed but she has exp and she is open about what she is okay with).

Cost- 1.2 k (for room / pimp). Each lady - 2.5 k.

Total- 3.7 k each visit.

Member #4507
06-13-15, 10:57
Great Job Sriman. Congrats

All are welcome..

Acne Lanka
06-13-15, 13:10
Thanuja.

Met Thanuja, 1995 born, black beauty, very curvy body, nice firm boobs, no tummy, very curvy outward ass and toned body. It remembered me my favorite tan girl "Ayura Anju" and as soon as I saw her I thought it will be a real feast in next hour. Avg face but lovely body.

Very innocent, she said that today is her 2nd day in job, very friendly and clean girl. No smell from hair or ears, nice clean body. Started with little lip kiss. She is not much fan of it initially, so I paused it and went into suck her lovely boobs, when I put my finger down, she was very wet and had real feelings with high breathing, licked her clean lovely fresh juicy pussy since she is fresh girl and she gone really mad, then she asked whether I need BBBJ, I said oh yes, then started with cowgirl, missionary and end with standing behind.

Very lovely girl. Damage 5 K + room cost 1.5 k. I tipped her extra 1 K which she delighted to see.

Face: 5/10

Body: 9/10

Boobs: 8/10

Pussy: 9/10

Attitude: 8/10

Highly recommended.

Acne Lanka
06-13-15, 13:19
She is just 19 y, very fair, lovely legs, bit shorter side, toned wide body, firm boobs, big ass, curly hair. Bit like princess Tameena.

As per her I am her second customer when I tried her two weeks back, tried her twice again, superb attitude, innocent girl.

She gone mad with sucking her boobs and DATY, given DFK, BBBJ and FS in almost all positions.

Face: 9/10

Body: 8/10

Cost: 8 k.

Services: DFK, BBBJ, DATY, FS.

CodeBoy
06-13-15, 17:57

I started this for you all mongers to be happy. Don't be greedy if you are happy.Yep sure man, we should surely tip a good amount, and all the best buddy for success.

BantyBanty22
06-14-15, 01:17
Can you let me know how to find this place or any contact number?

All are welcome.

BantyBanty22
06-14-15, 01:50
I am new here and not sure how to get more details such as contact numbers. Can some one please reply with steps? I need to PM others and get messages from them.

Gneiss
06-14-15, 12:19
Thanuja.

Met Thanuja, 1995 born, black beauty, very curvy body, nice firm boobs, no tummy, very curvy outward ass and toned body. It remembered me my favorite tan girl "Ayura Anju" and as soon as I saw her I thought it will be a real feast in next hour. Avg face but lovely body.

Very innocent, she said that today is her 2nd day in job, very friendly and clean girl. No smell from hair or ears, nice clean body. Started with little lip kiss. She is not much fan of it initially, so I paused it and went into suck her lovely boobs, when I put my finger down, she was very wet and had real feelings with high breathing, licked her clean lovely fresh juicy pussy since she is fresh girl and she gone really mad, then she asked whether I need BBBJ, I said oh yes, then started with cowgirl, missionary and end with standing behind.

Very lovely girl. Damage 5 K + room cost 1.5 k. I tipped her extra 1 K which she delighted to see.

Highly recommended.Dear Acne Lanka,

Could you pl share the contact via PM. I am not a Srilankan but working there and posted only a few report on spa / mega. Just activated PM facility and going back to SL after a 3 months hiatus in Zambia. Any help is highly appreciated.

Pancha
06-14-15, 17:52
Go through the Sunday Hid Ad. You can find it.

Can you let me know how to find this place or any contact no?

Deer Hunter
06-15-15, 05:14
She is just 19 y, very fair, lovely legs, bit shorter side, toned wide body, firm boobs, big ass, curly hair. Bit like princess Tameena.

As per her I am her second customer when I tried her two weeks back, tried her twice again, superb attitude, innocent girl.

She gone mad with sucking her boobs and DATY, given DFK, BBBJ and FS in almost all positions.

Face: 9/10

Body: 8/10

Cost: 8 k.

Services: DFK, BBBJ, DATY, FS.PM me the details.

Godiwa
06-15-15, 07:46
Over some time I have been wanting a good relaxed threesome at a MP. I mentioned this to my regular MP girl. One day she called and said there is a girl who will do threesome with my regular. So another day I called and went. Paid and went up to the room. Got undressed and soon both girls came and I was introduced to the new one standing nude which itself was exciting. My regular popped in to the toilet to empty her water and the new one started a feeling. Regular one joined and both were running up and down my body with a soft feeling. Soon I was feeling a butt of my regular inside her jeans which is what she likes to start. Then I changed to the new one for the same. Turning over, progressed to upper access without showing the assets of the girls to each other as they were a little shy as this was the first day with each other. Lots of GFE took place in between feelig each other. Ended with both giving me a HS. Washed and hugged each of them and came off. Planning another threesome with the same pair and hope to open more next time. Please PM me for more details.

Zulu 1
06-15-15, 09:34
Had a similar experience here. The place is horrid. Short partitions result in you hearing everything that happens in the next cubicle.

I could hear the guy next door negotiating for extras only to be told to come back and next time will see. Can't remember the name of the girl I got but she was friendly enough. Massage was just average but she quite willingly dropped her pants and gave top and bottom access.

Won't be going there again because of the lousy interior.

Went today evening to Blue Lotus, Pamankada. Place looks good from outside and ample of parking. Paid 1,250/= at the counter and selected a bit chubby girl. Can't remember the exact name but said something like Shanika or Chamari. Didn't want to ask again as she was moody.

Went inside the cubicle and these are separated by hard board with top open. The cubicles are very small and next to each other. Even you can hear the sound of a pin drop in the next cubicle.

Had a wash and she started with a hard massage which is average. She was very unfriendly and did not speak much. Finished massage within 20 minutes and demanded 1000/= for HJ in advance. I got up and gave the money.

She gave a bit of feeling to junior and put a lot of cream and did a HJ. She did not allow to touch her. She was rushing to finish it quick as she wanted to go for the next customer...

Zulu 1
06-15-15, 09:52
I had exactly the same experience with the same girl. The place is nice, passable massage, very limited extras.

The plus point of this place is it has an awesome brand new wooden cabin sauna. It really sweats you out leaving you felling pretty good thereafter. The 2000 buck entrance fee includes the Sauna.

The only problem here is you have to walk around the house a bit to get to and from the Sauna so you run the risk of bumping into other customers and possibly someone you know.

Thanks Tea Boy for mentioning about this place.

Visited this place today after work at around 5. 30. Parked the vehicle & went inside the house. Place looked very luxurious compared most of the other massage places. An old lady was at the reception & greeted me with a smile, I said I came for a massage and she asked do I have a regular one over there, then I said its my 1st time and wanted to see the selection first.

She said fine & asked me to go upstairs as there were 3 girls waiting in the couch. I selected a one girl and went down to pay the entry fee which is 2 K. Her Name is NI*A and she might be in her late 20's I guess. Ni*A is a fair slim girl with a little tummy and looked village looking sweet. We both went in to room & she asked me to take a shower & given me a disposable Underwear to wear. The Room was quite large & had 2 massage beds and looked very clean. After the shower she asked me to lay backwards and asked whether I needed a hard or feel massage. I asked for a feel massage with lotion & she started with it.

Her massage was quite good & as soon as she did the swipe & started to touch my junior, I realized extras are possible...

Acne Lanka
06-16-15, 11:29
Met her at Pitakotte place, a girl from down south, very friendly, great service, nice body.

As soon as I enter to the room, she sit on my lap and started talking, hugging and kissing me like a real Girl friend. Nice small girl, with long hair, big firm boobs, small ass.

After wash, she came wrapped towel around and was tightly holding me and never letting me go away, when I started to kiss and suck her boobs, she was very very horny and enjoying every moment of it.

Face: average 6/10, bit of oriental mixed look.

Girl: short, slim, very fair, long hair, big boobs, soft ass, curvy figure.

Services: DFK, BBBJ, FS in many positions.

Cost: 7 k with pimp commission, 5 k if you take her direct.

WillNotTell
06-16-15, 19:21
Saw L*Y at JH. She's about 5' 4" , 130 lbs, C cups. Very friendly. Had a decent time. Will repeat.

KevinF
06-17-15, 22:32
Sure mate. We'll give them a good tip.

I started this for you all mongers to be happy. Don't be greedy if you are happy.

LPP 1976
06-18-15, 10:22
I am new to register myself as a member but I read this forum for long time.

My gratitude to seniors like Sir Acne, Chrismonger, Mahahoora, Muthumala, Ritigala, Teaboy Jack&Jill and all recently emerged members Sriman, Kegman, Kapuwa etc.

(sorry if I missed any valuable name).

Though I haven't written any experience of myself, most of them made realized because of your posts, suggestions etc.

For a longer time I only managed to visit these MPs and have limited enjoyment but I'm hoping to buy the PM facility and upgrade myself to wider enjoyment.

Thank you all and hope you would help in the future too.

LPP

Gneiss
06-18-15, 13:43
Saw L*Y at JH. She's about 5' 4" , 130 lbs, C cups. Very friendly. Had a decent time. Will repeat.Do you remember the cubicle number?

Hooboy
06-18-15, 16:10
Thanks to info from Coconuti tried M. A few days ago at JH and had the best thai massage in recent times. B2 be turned into BBJ without talk of any tip which was a pleasant change. Wasn't in the mood to haggle and offered 5 k tip which was readily accepted and proceeded to a very satisfying ending! A fairly older girl, chubby and talkative but pleasant. Time and money well spent.

Been using my regular at Wasana in Mount (Former Jade Green) who gives an excellent massage and I always get a BBJ and full access. Tried out Radiance also in Mount and came a cross a few attractive girls but mediocre massage. Usual shake and full access can be negotiated.

Kaputa6
06-18-15, 16:48
Do you remember the cubicle number?Her Name is Raya & last I check she was back in Thailand, 2 weeks back.

Spikey1980
06-18-15, 16:59
Another contact provided by Monger Guru Acne.

As mentioned by Acne sent her a SMS first saying wanted to meet her & looked like she has checked with him before calling me.

Girl's name is A*A in her early 20's. She has big D size juicy boobs & fat and firm ass just like Kim K but her face looked bit average though.

Picked her up from LimeHole & went in to a place in Mount.

Went in to room & we started to hug each other & kiss. Had a bath together & went in to bed. She started to give me BBBJ while I started to suck her big boobs.

After the BJ started to have sex in Missionary to Cowgirl & ended up in Doggy as usual.

Had a good time with her for almost 2 hours.

Cost for girl 7 K for almost 2 hours + Room Rate 1.5 K.

WillNotTell
06-18-15, 21:45
Do you remember the cubicle number?Room 11 if I remember correctly.

Twister9
06-20-15, 03:12
Hello,

I am new to this site. Travelling to Colombo next week.

Can someone provide me contact numbers in Colombo.

Thanks in advance.

Dynolas
06-20-15, 20:02
Twister you need to have pm by either paying for membership or being a senior member.

Theirs a hotel abbreviated jh which is one of my fav I believe the cost is 8,500 ruppees to get in and 3 k-8 k for either FS, HJ, etc. Depend on how you negotiate.

Theirs different MP in galle road that offer extras or around marine drive.

Also check hitads, wikisexguide, to get info.

For detailed info you need to have pm.

Hello,

I am new to this site. Travelling to Colombo next week. Can someone provide me contact numbers in Colombo.

Thanks in advance.

Goyd2004
06-20-15, 20:53
Thanks. Could up the details.

Thanuja.

Highly recommended.

The Old Teaboy
06-21-15, 04:47
Hello,

I am new to this site. Travelling to Colombo next week. Can someone provide me contact numbers in Colombo.

Thanks in advance.Hi, please tell us about your great experiences in the town or country you are coming from. This forum is about sharing experiences, and that is a two-way process.

Mungar
06-21-15, 07:01
Was able to visit a place in through one of my friends who came from abroad. I think this is the place referred as "depanama place" in ISG.

Two girls were there to selected one was black and other one was chubby short. I took the black one and realized she looked very young. Both had a shower first then came to room and had a little chit chat. Then we started business, she put a condom and started sucking. A few minutes later I changed action and got on top of her, she got a nice clean smooth pussy though she was black. Later I turned he around and put a pillow under her belly so it would give me a nice position, nailed her on that position for few minutes and changed to doggy action and blew the load.

Damage 3 k.

Girl: 6/10

Place: 7/10.

Front Runner
06-21-15, 18:59
Nice to see new people putting their experience here. Keep them coming. I haven't been to any MP recently. Bit out of money guys. Will post if I go.

Safe Mongering.

FR.

ChrisMonger3
06-22-15, 11:51
Welcome LLP1976. Everyone's contribution is valuable, so start reporting when you can. Once you get pm facility, I am sure getting more info will be much easier.

Chrismonger3

I am new to register myself as a member but I read this forum for long time.

My gratitude to seniors like Sir Acne, Chrismonger, Mahahoora, Muthumala, Ritigala, Teaboy Jack&Jill and all recently emerged members Sriman, Kegman, Kapuwa etc.

(sorry if I missed any valuable name).

Though I haven't written any experience of myself, most of them made realized because of your posts, suggestions etc.

For a longer time I only managed to visit these MPs and have limited enjoyment but I'm hoping to buy the PM facility and upgrade myself to wider enjoyment.

Thank you all and hope you would help in the future too.

LPP

Member #4579
06-22-15, 12:21
Hello fellow mongers!

I've been using this forum for quite a while now, and have even shared PM's and contacts with a few Seniors. I think it's high time I share my experiences! First of all, Massive thanks to Kegman, Sriman, and our lord and savior Acne for the support: the.

There's a MP at Battaramulla, opposite the Sirikodiya Food outlet that I visited recently. It's not really a well known place, but has a selection of about 8 girls on a good day. However, most of them were not my taste as they were Fat / Ugly or both. There is one skinny girl though, name's Ne*you*ha, who provides good service and looks alright. She was quite talkative when we entered the room, and was very courteous. Towel and soap was given and I went to have a shower in the attached bathroom, which is clean-ish but connected to another room through another door, so there's a danger of another Dude walking in when you're cleaning up your private parts. The rest of the rooms don't have attached bathrooms, which is a pity, as the place itself is clean and not conspicuously placed. She wore a t shirt and jeans, and started straight away with a hard massage without asking as I lay on my stomach on the massage bed. I usually say no and switch to a feeling if this happens, but she was damn good at it, and I just lay there enjoying her hands do the work. 15 minutes later, I turned around, and she proceeded with the other side with a the same good massage. She was using the standard MP edition Lotion all mongers have surely experienced haha! Another 15 minutes later, and she asked if I needed a shake, to which I said yes. She shyly asked me if I'm going to pay; I told her since I'm fat I can't run away anyway. She laughed and started a shake which was really, really damn good. She didn't drench my Junior with the lotion, but used just enough and massaged the Cannon balls while she did it, which I loved. I started lifting her t shirt and she stopped the shake and lifted up her t-shirt for me herself, and moved the bra away. She had tiny Boobs, which is not exactly to my liking, but there was an added bonus that she was lactating! Turns out she has a kid even though she was only 19 years old. She didn't say anything while I proceeded to squeeze some of that stuff out of her, as I think she was enjoying it. Then I asked her to give me bottom access, which she readily gave. She was unshaven, but had a great pussy and a small, but round and firm ass that I adored. 10 minutes later, I shot my load all over her arm to which she giggled. Unfortunately they didn't have tissues, so I had to wipe myself on the towel; which was clean. I asked for anther towel, which I got, and had a shower. She didn't even ask for the tip while I dressed, but chatted away about some mundane stuff. I gave her 1 k as a tip, hugged and left.

Place: 8/10 (Minimal parking space; but can park on the other side of the road on a by-lane).

Cleanliness: 7/10 (Toilets were OK, massage room had a tiled floor which has a greasy feel to it).

Pussy: 7/10 (Hairy but gets really wet when she's excited, clean).

Face: 6/10

Boobs: 6/10 (If she wasn't lactating, which is a massive turn on for me, I'd give it a 4/10).

Ass: 8/10

DFK: Didn't ask, I never do DFK at MP's or with FL's.

CBJ: Was possible, but I didn't have a condom, and wasn't in the mood for one.

BBBJ: She said she will if I'm a regular (I can be pretty persuasive).

Attitude: 10/10 (Very friendly, and takes her time to do a good job).

HS: 9/10

Toilets: 5/10 (Clean, but attached to another room as well, so shared; another dude can walk in. No locks on the doors).

WIR: Yes, for the same girl, for the same service.

Have fun and stay safe people!

The Old Teaboy
06-22-15, 14:28
Was able to visit a place in through one of my friends who came from abroad. I think this is the place referred as "depanama place" in ISG.

Two girls were there to selected one was black and other one was chubby short. I took the black one and realized she looked very young. Both had a shower first then came to room and had a little chit chat. Then we started business, she put a condom and started sucking. A few minutes later I changed action and got on top of her, she got a nice clean smooth pussy though she was black. Later I turned he around and put a pillow under her belly so it would give me a nice position, nailed her on that position for few minutes and changed to doggy action and blew the load.

Damage 3 k.

Girl: 6/10

Place: 7/10.Thanks for this report. FS for 3000 is pretty good. 6000 is for a beauty queen.

Pancha
06-23-15, 03:57
Hello fellow mongers!

Toilets: 5/10 (Clean, but attached to another room as well, so shared; another dude can walk in. No locks on the doors).

WIR: Yes, for the same girl, for the same service.

Have fun and stay safe people!Thanks for this great report. One issue is most MP's do not provide tissues and therefore all of us have no choice but to use the towel to wipe off. That is why we need to go to better places where there are clean towels else carry your own tissue.

Cheers

Member #4388
06-23-15, 07:01
Good first report Dt6666. Keep it up.

Hello fellow mongers!

I've been using this forum for quite a while now, and have even shared PM's and contacts with a few Seniors. I think it's high time I share my experiences! First of all, Massive thanks to Kegman, Sriman, and our lord and savior Acne for the support: the.

There's a MP at Battaramulla, opposite the Sirikodiya Food outlet that I visited recently. It's not really a well known place, but has a selection of about 8 girls on a good day. However, most of them were not my taste as they were Fat / Ugly or both. There is one skinny girl though, name's Ne*you*ha, who provides good service and looks alright. She was quite talkative when we entered the room, and was very courteous. Towel and soap was given and I went to have a shower in the attached bathroom, which is clean-ish but connected to another room through another door, so there's a danger of another Dude walking in when you're cleaning up your private parts. The rest of the rooms don't have attached bathrooms, which is a pity, as the place itself is clean and not conspicuously placed. She wore a t shirt and jeans, and started straight away with a hard massage without asking as I lay on my stomach on the massage bed. I usually say no and switch to a feeling if this happens, but she was damn good at it, and I just lay there enjoying her hands do the work. 15 minutes later, I turned around, and she proceeded with the other side with a the same good massage. She was using the standard MP edition Lotion all mongers have surely experienced haha! Another 15 minutes later, and she asked if I needed a shake, to which I said yes. She shyly asked me if I'm going to pay; I told her since I'm fat I can't run away anyway. She laughed and started a shake which was really, really damn good. She didn't drench my Junior with the lotion, but used just enough and massaged the Cannon balls while she did it, which I loved. I started lifting her t shirt and she stopped the shake and lifted up her t-shirt for me herself, and moved the bra away. She had tiny Boobs, which is not exactly to my liking, but there was an added bonus that she was lactating! Turns out she has a kid even though she was only 19 years old. She didn't say anything while I proceeded to squeeze some of that stuff out of her, as I think she was enjoying it..

Sumithma
06-23-15, 07:24

I started this for you all mongers to be happy. Don't be greedy if you are happy.There are 3 or 4 spas around Kadawatha town. Which place you are referring To? Is it opposite petrol she'd one?

Member #4579
06-23-15, 10:10
What's up fellow Mongers!

Recently visited this new MP which is opposite to Sensaal Battaramulla by the name of Sa*eena.

If you guys can remember Sh*dy L*dy Spa, this place has several girls who broke off from that place.

Anyway, there's a girl working there named A*ali, who I have taken a couple of times. She's short and cute, around 5'2". She's very dark, OK to pretty average face.

But VERY friendly and cooperative.

She does freelancing too, and she has a damn nice slim figure with a nice pair of perky boobs and a round, tight ass. Pussy is nice and clean. She's around 24 years old. Contact.

Can be shared among senior and trusted members.

Cleanliness: 9/10

Boobs: 9/10

Ass: 9/10

Pussy: 8/10 (Shaven).

GFE: 10/10 (Can be a friendly chatterbox, and does genuine moaning during sex).

Damage: 4 k for FS at your chosen place.

As an added bonus, her cousin who's actually prettier and sexier than her is also available for a twosome.

PM me for info.

Chi Boy
06-23-15, 17:49
After much thought, I've decided to give it a go.

Are there hotels / guest houses in galle road where I can rent out a room for a few hours, to spend time with girls I take with me? What are the risk that I can run in to if it becomes too obvious? Any advice on being safe?

I'll start contributing as soon as I have an experience. Till then please bare wit me.

ChunkeyLover
06-23-15, 19:47
My fellow mongers,

Have any of you came across the girl shown in the photo, if so can you please PM me the details.

Thanks.

Happy mongering.

Atliya2
06-24-15, 01:22
I haven't seen any posts about Foot Spas in this forum, although this trade has many new potential scenarios. I use to visit Foot Spas to get relax after work, nearly last two years. It was hard to go any extra mile other than usual foot massage and pedicure early days. Now these owners have new vision to get attracted by more customers.

If you want just relax foot massage + head and shoulder massage by a young and petite girl, visit chain of foot spas called Foot Comfort (Nugegoda, Thalawathugoda, Kohuwala, Kirlulapona ++). There are other couple of nice spas at "paalamthuna" junction at battaramulla where you can get a quality pedicure also.

I have tried several Foot Spas at outer pillow area. By visiting several times, I could go that extra mile.

01. Found this nice girl S# near a spa at above junction. At the 2nd visit she offered me FS as other two girls went away. Hereafter whenever I go there she was not hesitating to satisfy my wishes. Now she is running her own at nearby. There is another nice girl as her helper. I get head and foot massage of 1 hour and FS in very nice environment with A/C, just for 4 K without intolerance of being caught by LE. Maximum GFE.

02. There is another Foot Spas at outer pillow which is run by Japanese mix MILF. She is the only person in this spa. Here also I get foot massage + FS for just 3 k..Can you please inbox me the contact of this second place.

Greetings,

Jackson

KarthikNet
06-24-15, 12:13
Hi Friends,

Am travelling from Chennai, India to Colombo for 4-5 days in the coming month of July.

Would be really glad if you can offer me tips, suggestions of places & people to visit with contacts.

I can surely reciprocate with contacts in any city of India / Thailand / Singapore.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers,

Godiwa
06-24-15, 13:24
Many of the readers would have made use of MP near Blessing hosp and courier, which is now closed. Many a HS would have resulted in the release of litres of stress! A**a was a long standing girl here who have helped many senior mongers. She is now lost. Upstairs room were the better ones as doctor guy coming up would give some notice to cover up any access. Many funny stories from this place have been told by the girls. There was a Sherine who was there for a short time who suprise her clients by coming without a panty and in a dress. She got sacked when the other girls complained of this. There was a lesbian couple who did double together and it was really great service. The was a story of one girl sending a loud f**t during a thresome and did not come back!! A new cleaning boy had walked in when 3 girls were bathing and they came out screaming! The old doc guy used to bring some of the new girls up for a training HS!!

Tharanga Edu
06-24-15, 16:17
Hope you guys are doing well.

I've being reading this thread for some time and this is my first report!

Most of you know this place in slave island. Actually there are two spas in the same name conducted by the same management.

There are about 12 women here where we can select one, But most of them are MILFS / Aunties.

Entrance is 1100/= and an A / C room is 2 k.

There is this woman called Me*and*k* there. Got her for the massage.

Gives an average good massage. After about 40 min she asked whether I want extras. She's flexible. Finally agreed to FS for 2.5 k.

Body 5/10

Boobs 7/10

Pussy 6/10 (shaved).

Total damage. Place 1.1 k Tip 2.5 k.

PM for contact details.

Happy mongering.

Greetings,

Jackson

Gonas
06-25-15, 02:51
Many of the readers would have made use of MP near Blessing hosp and courier, which is now closed. Many a HS would have resulted in the release of litres of stress! A**a was a long standing girl here who have helped many senior mongers. She is now lost. Upstairs room were the better ones as doctor guy coming up would give some notice to cover up any access. Many funny stories from this place have been told by the girls. There was a Sherine who was there for a short time who suprise her clients by coming without a panty and in a dress. She got sacked when the other girls complained of this. There was a lesbian couple who did double together and it was really great service. The was a story of one girl sending a loud f**t during a thresome and did not come back!! A new cleaning boy had walked in when 3 girls were bathing and they came out screaming! The old doc guy used to bring some of the new girls up for a training HS!!There was a great called madushika in that place. One of my favorites. But she no longer there or anywhere. I stoppedd going there after that. Asha is retired I guess.

Member #4388
06-25-15, 05:12
MilliVinnili's great report on Foot spa's was posted in May 2014. I wonder how the current situation wrt that spa. His last report on this forum was on July 2014.

Yaluwa 1
06-25-15, 08:37
Hi all,

I like to know about spas were open till late night near Colombo.

(Best SPAs with extra).

Thanks.

Yaluwa 1

Merdocx
06-25-15, 11:09
Will someone share with me a room for rent in Dehiwela. Mt Lavinia. I'm looking for 2-4 hrs.

Please let me know one with A / C, clean bathroom, and clean sheets. And the price as well.

I wish there was a thread with rooms.

The Old Teaboy
06-25-15, 15:24
Hi all,

I like to know about spas were open till late night near Colombo.

(Best SPAs with extra).

Thanks.

Yaluwa 1The spa at Juliana Hotel, Kollupitiya, is open till late.

ChrisMonger3
06-26-15, 02:51
Hi Merdocx,

Almost all the guesthouses in and around mount Lavinia hotel on all the by-roads are short time friendly. Go into the reception and ask for room for " short time". They will know exactly what you need. Prices range from about Rs 1200 - 2500. You can always have a look at the room before you pay. This area is safe for this sort of thing.

Chrismonger3

Will someone share with me a room for rent in Dehiwela. Mt Lavinia. I'm looking for 2-4 hrs.

Please let me know one with A / C, clean bathroom, and clean sheets. And the price as well.

I wish there was a thread with rooms.

Eeyore311
06-26-15, 03:51
Met up with Greshal a few weeks ago, thanks to a lot of help from acne.

She was about 45 mind late but kept me updated about where she was. Went to a place in M. Drive.

She was wearing tight leggings so her ass looked really hot. Had a shower together. She turned her phone off as it kept ringing. She started kissing all over and sucking my nipples while playing with my Jr.

Soon she put a condom on and started BJ. Soon she was on top riding me like a cowboy. Then we moved on to missionary and finished off in doggy style.

Only downside for me was she was clean but her saggy boobs and she wouldn't suck after we started having sex.

Boobs- 6/10

Attitude- 8/10

Ass - 9/10

Face- 7/10

Pussy- 5/10 (clean shaven but slight smell).

WIR: eventually.

Cost 10 k + 2 k room.

Front Runner
06-26-15, 04:37
Hi guys,

Did anyone of you tried the new MP in marine drive. This is named 'Sahasra' or something staring with s. It is with a Thai restaurant and top of it. I saw once there were 3 or 4 Thai girls peeping from the open window. With my mongering experience I feel it's a partitioned place.

Anyone of you have any experience? Will give you a review when I visit.

Thanks.

LPP 1976
06-26-15, 08:31
Thank you for the support sir.

Welcome LLP1976. Everyone's contribution is valuable, so start reporting when you can. Once you get pm facility, I am sure getting more info will be much easier.

Chrismonger3

Goyd2004
06-26-15, 08:39
You will be surprised at the no of places you can find with price range of 2500 to 4500. In and around Colombo.

Hi Merdocx,

Almost all the guesthouses in and around mount Lavinia hotel on all the by-roads are short time friendly. Go into the reception and ask for room for " short time". They will know exactly what you need. Prices range from about Rs 1200 - 2500. You can always have a look at the room before you pay. This area is safe for this sort of thing.

Chrismonger3

CoolNilesh
06-26-15, 09:16
This place has a mix of thai and locals. Thai is available for 4 k and locals fro 1. 5 k. Common bathrooms. Thai girls look ok with a decent massage. Locals I didn't take. Very limited extras with mostly HJ only. Partitioned with thin wood and no massage beds, there is a cousion in the floor. Anyway, floor is tiles and quite clean too.

Gerrez
06-26-15, 13:25
Hi folks,

Anybody on here know this young pretty girl from Nugegoda, about 20 ish, got a tattoo on her left hand. Think it's a name. She's extremely pretty and kinda short and thin. Any idea who she is?

Front Runner
06-26-15, 15:16
This place has a mix of thai and locals. Thai is available for 4 k and locals fro 1. 5 k. Common bathrooms. Thai girls look ok with a decent massage. Locals I didn't take. Very limited extras with mostly HJ only. Partitioned with thin wood and no massage beds, there is a cousion in the floor. Anyway, floor is tiles and quite clean too.Thanks CoolNilesh for the info. So you mean we need to be in top of the cousion in floor for the massage? Anything other than HJ? BJ even?

BandWagon
06-26-15, 22:36
There is a body to body MP which offer body to body + FS for 5 k package. Nice selection of girls. No tip required. Well worth. Clean place is AC. I tried Muslim very sexy fair MILF, very beautiful face and legs, bit of tummy though.Please let me know about this place, I really want to go and visit the place.

VillageBoy327
06-27-15, 12:35
Hi guys,

Tried N at luxury G*n spa pepi*a. Girl in the bunch with a name of a famous SL actress.

She was very talkative. Massage was far below average. But she was cute, wore a legging & a T. Friendly. Got HJ with full access. But didn't go for the bottom since I wasn't on the mood. She said she will only let me touch her pussy, but no fingering.

1) Have any of you guys tried her? Will there be any added extras if I try her again? Like fingering, DFK and BBBJ or even CBJ? Is it possible to take her out (I really want to fuck her).

Ratings.

Place 8/10 (not going to cover it in detail since it has been covered many times in the forum).

Girl (looks 8/10, boobs 10 for me since I'm not a fan of very big boobs, they are average size, she's clean and smell nice, HJ 7/10).

2) Hows is Ni*ha at this place? What are the extras she will allow on the first visit?

The Old Teaboy
06-27-15, 15:17
Hi guys,

Tried N at luxury G*n spa pepi*a. Girl in the bunch with a name of a famous SL actress.

She was very talkative. Massage was far below average. But she was cute, wore a legging & a T. Friendly. Got HJ with full access. But didn't go for the bottom since I wasn't on the mood. She said she will only let me touch her pussy, but no fingering.

1) Have any of you guys tried her? Will there be any added extras if I try her again? Like fingering, DFK and BBBJ or even CBJ? Is it possible to take her out (I really want to fuck her).

Ratings.

Place 8/10 (not going to cover it in detail since it has been covered many times in the forum).

Girl (looks 8/10, boobs 10 for me since I'm not a fan of very big boobs, they are average size, she's clean and smell nice, HJ 7/10).

2) hows is Ni*ha at this place? What are the extras she will allow on the first visit?Hi, thanks for your report. You have asked for details about "special" services which may or may not be offered by a certain girl at an MP. Unfortunately it appears that you don't have the personal messaging facility.

It would be bad if anyone posted such information on the open forum, because the girl could get into trouble. It is even possible that the management of the spa read this forum. So you need to get the PM facility. "Coding" is useless because that won't protect the girl.

HappyFace12
06-27-15, 17:55
There is a body to body MP which offer body to body + FS for 5 k package. Nice selection of girls. No tip required. Well worth. Clean place is AC. I tried Muslim very sexy fair MILF, very beautiful face and legs, bit of tummy though.Hi Dr. AcneLanka,

I have been going through these forums for a couple of weeks now and figured I need some excitement in my life and today I joined this forum and looking at all the guys who have posted here I think it is right to ask you for this place or else a better alternative for a FS because that is what I'm looking for.

So will you please share the contact details and location of this place and how I can go about asking for FS or maybe share contact info of someone else who gives FS.

I'd appreciate it if the place is closer to Colombo or better if its Boralesgamua / maharagama. Which is closer to me.

First time asking for contacts cause the girl I know doesn't do penetration.

Thanks

HappyFace12
06-27-15, 18:31
Hello all,

Thanks to Acne, I fixed an appointment with the Muslim MILF at mount. I didn't quite like the experience though.

She is way too fat. There are better MILF types at Wa** mount. It s house and its full of kids and women. I felt quite uncomfortable doing it there. Was too noisy.

Damage- 4 K.

Boobs- Saggy and unattractive.

Ass- non existent.

Service- okay.

GFE. No.

WIR- she called me today and said she has new girls coming in. May give it a go. But I really don't want to do it if there are going to be noisy kids around.Hi,

I'm new to this forum I wonder if you could kindly share the details with me please in return I will do the same while on my mongering journey.

Sriman1982
06-28-15, 07:05
Dear Members,

If you are interested in own a spa and have some fun with some extra money in your pocket?

Daily Profit around Rs. 5,000-12,500.

Selling with all Equipments, Staff (including a Doctor with a degree) and all approvals valid till 2016-05-25.

You can continue the business at the same place.

Rs. 700,000 only PM me for more details you can recover your money in 2-3 months.

Scorchin
06-28-15, 09:19
Dear Members,

If you are interested in own a spa and have some fun with some extra money in your pocket?

Selling with all Equipments, Staff (including a Doctor with a degree) and all approvals valid till 2016-05-25.

Rs. 700,000 only PM me for more details you can recover your money in 2-3 months.Marketing the Brooklyn Bridge?

Gneiss
06-28-15, 20:07
Saw a new bird on Kugli. Too good to be true.

'Stunning Sri Lankan • Amazing 34 EE Boobs • Owo • GFE, Pse, Roleplay • Tits Wanks • Deep Sloppy Blowjobs, Cum On Tits, Let Me Blow your Mind & your Load. Call Me to Book • Shower and Drinks Xxx '.

Phone number ends with 456?

Any report on her? The pic looks hardly Sri Lankan.

StillKon
06-29-15, 07:26
Was just walking past the lane in Borella, when suddenly seeing the road name woke the junior.

Wanted some action. 4 girls were there as it was Sunday morning. Heavy on makeup, but I guess some looked good without make up as well.

Piked **ju, same named girl is there at Menik also.

Height about 4'10", talkative.

Started with a hard massage on back, then when turned over asked about what I need.

I asked what she can give. As always it depends on the tip. She wanted 2 K for a BBBJ.

Settled for 1.5 K for a BBBJ with top bottom access.

No tummy, trimmed pussy, boobs bit saggy. Too much squeezing I guess, may be a 6/10.

Was not in the mood for fingering.

BBBJ was about average. She does not suck hard to my liking.

She said FS is 5 K. Then she lowered the price for 3 K.

Next time of because, given that I come prepared.

She showed me her phone saying everyone is asking her to come out, but she does not go.

She has saved all the contacts with name / code followed by the amount they gave as tip. LOL.

Well, guess I might return some day with extra cash in hand and a rubber in hand.

Stay safe people. Keep your selves checked randomly.

I have done a test for STD, report due in a week.

Pancha
06-29-15, 13:47
If it is so profitable why are you selling it off? Anyway the former people who operated at the same place didn't survive long. They closed to too soon as well.

Dear Members,

Rs. 700,000 only PM me for more details you can recover your money in 2-3 months.

Front Runner
06-29-15, 18:39
Was just walking past the lane in Borella, when suddenly seeing the road name woke the junior.

Wanted some action. 4 girls were there as it was Sunday morning. Heavy on makeup, but I guess some looked good without make up as well.

Piked **ju, same named girl is there at Menik also.

Height about 4'10", talkative.

Started with a hard massage on back, then when turned over asked about what I need.

I asked what she can give. As always it depends on the tip. She wanted 2 K for a BBBJ.

Settled for 1.5 K for a BBBJ with top bottom access.

No tummy, trimmed pussy, boobs bit saggy. Too much squeezing I guess, may be a 6/10.

Was not in the mood for fingering.

BBBJ was about average. She does not suck hard to my liking.

She said FS is 5 K. Then she lowered the price for 3 K.

Next time of because, given that I come prepared.

She showed me her phone saying everyone is asking her to come out, but she does not go.

She has saved all the contacts with name / code followed by the amount they gave as tip. LOL.

Well, guess I might return some day with extra cash in hand and a rubber in hand.

I have done a test for STD, report due in a week.Wow thanks for the info still kon. I thought this place is closed now. I have been to this place twice. Never knew all these options are available. Are they still wearing short skirts as dress?

Yaluwa 1
06-30-15, 03:05
The spa at Juliana Hotel, Kollupitiya, is open till late.Thanks mate.

I visited there once. I called them & ask appointment at around 8.00 pm & time which I got at 12.30 pm. But I visited there.

(Good place. B2B/ HJ / BJ).

Cost 7.5 k + tip.

Yaluwa

StillKon
06-30-15, 04:51
Wow thanks for the info still kon. I thought this place is closed now. I have been to this place twice. Never knew all these options are available. Are they still wearing short skirts as dress?Yes mate. They still ware short skirts. One of the plus points of the place.

ColomboGuy69
06-30-15, 08:40
Had a session with Sanju from Kaduwela. I have attached the pics here.

Cost - 7 k for me and my friend. I had two shots. Initially she wanted 5 k from me for one shot. Negotiated for 7 k for both guys.

Body and face are average with bit of a tummy.

Attitude is good. Not in a hurry. No BBBJ only CBJ. No lip kissing.

Her normal rate is 5 k for one hour but I think that would be too much. If you can have two shots and stay for two hours then that may not be a waste. PM me if you need the number. She asked me to arrange some guys.Hi,

Please PM me her contact number. Tried to PM you but the facility does not come up when I click your name.

Shehan6190
06-30-15, 08:58
Hey fellow mongers!

Shehan again.

This is my 2nd report to the forum.

First of all I would like to thank the one and only Acne bro for the support.

I already had K's contact but couldn't meet her. I mentioned Acne bros name and then she was very friendly.

So I called her and set up a meeting. She asked me to come to Boralasgamuwa junc around 10. And she came in a trishaw right on time.

And then we went to a very secluded place near by. The room cost me 1000 LKR and it was very clean. Nice clean bathroom. Worth every penny.

As soon as we entered she hugged me like a GF would do. Gave me a kiss. Great attitude.

Then both of us got undressed and went to take a shower together. She actually soaped by junior who was already standing at attention. He he.

We took a great refreshing shower together while kissing and hugging each other. This girl kisses you like hell.

I have had many GFs but I don't think even they have kissed me like that.

Our tongues were dancing together.

Then we wiped our selves and moved to the bed. Started kissing again like crazy. She moved to by junior and gave the wettest BBBJ I have ever had. Even sucked my balls.

We moved to 69. I started licking her pussy it was very clean no smell at all. Lovely little black pussy and ass.

In my earlier report I said that I didn't like how one girls hair smelled. This was quite the opposite. She smelled fantastic.

We kissed and hugged and rolled on the bed some more and then started fucking. She rode me cow girl style. And ride me she did. Expert in that.

Since the whole exp was very intimate and GF like I knew I would cum quickly. In fact the fastest I have cum. Hehe.

So if I'm to rate her.

Face: 7/10 (she is no beauty queen, but her skills and attitude makes up for tht).

Body: 8/10 (not very curvy, but smooth, no tummy, good skin and all).

BBBJ: 9/10

Attitude: 10/10

GFE: 10/10

Place: 10/10

Total Cost: 6 k +1 k (room).

Finally the 7 k I spent is worth every single penny for the exp I had with her. Would surely recommend any time of the day.

I still taste pussy in my mouth. He he.

Enjoy the pics.

Gneiss
06-30-15, 16:35
Had a session with Sanju from Kaduwela. I have attached the pics here.

Cost - 7 k for me and my friend. I had two shots. Initially she wanted 5 k from me for one shot. Negotiated for 7 k for both guys.

Body and face are average with bit of a tummy.

Attitude is good. Not in a hurry. No BBBJ only CBJ. No lip kissing.

Her normal rate is 5 k for one hour but I think that would be too much. If you can have two shots and stay for two hours then that may not be a waste. PM me if you need the number.

She asked me to arrange some guys.I know one Sanju, no ending with 170. Is the number? Same as your Sanju's?

Goran47
06-30-15, 17:29
Hey fellow mongers!

Shehan again.

I already had K's contact but couldn't meet her. I mentioned Acne bros name and then she was very friendly.

So I called her and set up a meeting. She asked me to come to Boralasgamuwa junc around 10. And she came in a trishaw right on time.

And then we went to a very secluded place near by. The room cost me 1000 LKR and it was very clean. Nice clean bathroom. Worth every penny.

As soon as we entered she hugged me like a GF would do. Gave me a kiss. Great attitude.

Then both of us got undressed and went to take a shower together. She actually soaped by junior who was already standing at attention. He he.....Think it's a perfect girl, she looks very nice on the photos, a very good report.

Goran

WareWolf
06-30-15, 18:41
Hey fellow mongers!

Shehan again.

Then both of us got undressed and went to take a shower together. She actually soaped by junior who was already standing at attention. He he.

We took a great refreshing shower together while kissing and hugging each other. This girl kisses you like hell.

Then we wiped our selves and moved to the bed. Started kissing again like crazy. She moved to by junior and gave the wettest BBBJ I have ever had. Even sucked my balls.

We moved to 69. I started licking her pussy it was very clean no smell at all. Lovely little black pussy and ass.

In my earlier report I said that I didn't like how one girls hair smelled. This was quite the opposite. She smelled fantastic.

We kissed and hugged and rolled on the bed some more and then started fucking. She rode me cow girl style. And ride me she did. Expert in that.

Since the whole exp was very intimate and GF like I knew I would cum quickly. In fact the fastest I have cum. Hehe.

So if I'm to rate her.

Face: 7/10 (she is no beauty queen, but her skills and attitude makes up for tht).

Finally the 7 k I spent is worth every single penny for the exp I had with her. Would surely recommend any time of the day.

Enjoy the pics.Good report.

WareWolf
06-30-15, 18:50
Few days ago visited the usual spa discussed here by few others and had a great time.

I'm not into FS in a spa but a good massage + teasing in right places will satisfy me.

09/10 service with small boobs, average ass and pussy, no FS.

I was shooting loads at the end.

At last before I leave she whispered me to find a girl friend for her to do some lesbian activities which I was surprised.

I said I will try to find one and return.

WW.

WareWolf
06-30-15, 18:52
My fellow mongers,

Have any of you came across the girl shown in the photo, if so can you please PM me the details.

Thanks.

Happy mongering.Seems to be indian.

JayaSen
06-30-15, 19:16
Complete report. Thanks.

Hey fellow mongers!

Shehan again.

So if I'm to rate her.

Enjoy the pics..

ChrisMonger3
07-01-15, 02:34

I have done a test for STD, report due in a week.Hi Stillkon,

Girls who save numbers based on tips are usually very greedy and money minded. Sooner or later their quality of service comes down and various stories to get grants or loans appear. Be prepared. On the other hand, you can get anything done for the right price while the going is good.

Good luck on your health report!

Chrismonger3

The Old Teaboy
07-01-15, 07:23
Latest news in the Daily Mirror: "Three Chinese women were arrested on charges of engaging in prostitution, when the anti- corruption unit raided an alleged brothel in Kollupitiya yesterday. Police said the 38-year-old women would be produced in the Colombo Fort Magistrate's Court today. ".

The exact location is not stated. It is interesting that it was the anti-corruption unit which carried out the raid.

Inosha
07-01-15, 07:28
Latest news in the Daily Mirror: "Three Chinese women were arrested on charges of engaging in prostitution, when the anti- corruption unit raided an alleged brothel in Kollupitiya yesterday. Police said the 38-year-old women would be produced in the Colombo Fort Magistrate's Court today. ".

The exact location is not stated. It is interesting that it was the anti-corruption unit which carried out the raid.I think it's the 10th Lane place. Was there on Sunday. There were 3 girls. Seems to tally.

Dynolas
07-01-15, 13:45
You think It's jh again? Also was wondering what do you do if you the monger is in the situation where they raid the place your in? Do they let you go? Since I don't want to be in am that type of situation especially since I'm a foreigner.

The exact location is not stated. It is interesting that it was the anti-corruption unit which carried out the raid.

The Old Teaboy
07-01-15, 15:47
You think It's jh again? Also was wondering what do you do if you the monger is in the situation where they raid the place your in? Do they let you go? Since I don't want to be in am that type of situation especially since I'm a foreigner.Hi, it is not JH because to my knowledge there are no Chinese women there. There is no problem for customers under Sri Lanka law at the present time.
I have not been to the 10th Lane place, but I assume there was no "medical" cover. Ayurvedic places with a doctor appear to be safer.

ChunkeyLover
07-01-15, 17:32
Seems to be indian.No bro she is SL, this image was taken from a video, she speaks the native language. She says her name is Kanchana.

HellBoy2
07-01-15, 19:49
Hi, it is not JH because to my knowledge there are no Chinese women there. There is no problem for customers under Sri Lanka law at the present time.

I have not been to the 10th Lane place, but I assume there was no "medical" cover. Ayurvedic places with a doctor appear to be safer.The name of the place in 10th lane is China herbal.

I've been there a couple of times.

ChrisMonger3
07-02-15, 03:22
Hi Dynolas,

To be in that situation is the eternal fear for all of us. I can't even imagine what it may be like. Perhaps certain members experienced in that situation or know the law will enlighten us. Best is to pay your way out of there. Being a foreigner would make it very much easier I feel. You can say you didn't know and misunderstood as you thought it was just a proper massage place and that your sorry, lesson learnt and walk away.

Chrismonger3

You think It's jh again? Also was wondering what do you do if you the monger is in the situation where they raid the place your in? Do they let you go? Since I don't want to be in am that type of situation especially since I'm a foreigner.

Jossh123
07-02-15, 06:34
Good report.Excellent and informative report.

LilFrog
07-02-15, 12:05
Hi people,

I want to try a new contact I found. She operates around Panni*ya area. She charges about 4 K. Her name is GIFT and mobile number ends with 771. Anyone tried her? Howz performance and looks?

Thanks,

Lilfrog

Member #4388
07-02-15, 12:50
Good report. Yes she's a great girl.

Was she aware that she was being photographed?

Hey fellow mongers!

Shehan again.

So if I'm to rate her.

Enjoy the pics.

Dynolas
07-02-15, 13:47
Yea I don't know how the bribing works their since I know where I'm from its extremely frowned upon and get you even more trouble for considering it.

Hi Dynolas,

To be in that situation is the eternal fear for all of us. I can't even imagine what it may be like. Perhaps certain members experienced in that situation or know the law will enlighten us. Best is to pay your way out of there. Being a foreigner would make it very much easier I feel. You can say you didn't know and misunderstood as you thought it was just a proper massage place and that your sorry, lesson learnt and walk away.

Chrismonger3

The Old Teaboy
07-02-15, 14:17
Yea I don't know how the bribing works their since I know where I'm from its extremely frowned upon and get you even more trouble for considering it.It is very unlikely that the Police would arrest a foreigner unless they suspect him of managing the brothel. You need to emphasize that you are a customer. Don't offer to bribe because then you will be breaking the law.

This raid was done by the anti-corruption team, so it would be extremely unwise to offer a bribe.

Bribery in Sri Lanka is done through certain secret channels. You may have seen a recent report about a dirty MP where BJ and FS are being offered. There is no doctor here. The girls (Sri Lankans) wear skirts. It is fairly obvious that regular payments are being made. Where Chinese girls are working there is an additional problem that they have no work permits.

Acne Lanka
07-02-15, 14:30
Hi people,

I want to try a new contact I found. She operates around Panni*ya area. She charges about 4 K. Her name is GIFT and mobile number ends with 771. Anyone tried her? Howz performance and looks?

Thanks.

LilfrogA black busty girl, very bad attitude. Will finish the work with 5 minutes, and will vanish with the money.

Normally comes with the pimp.

Available 24 hours.

She deal girls also.

She will say no to lip kiss, don't touch there, don't touch this, don't do this, please finish quickly, oh you are sweating don't touch me again. Better wank yourself at home.

Acne Lanka
07-02-15, 14:31
The name of the place in 10th lane is China herbal.

I've been there a couple of times.This is totally shitty place. Its good that it got raided.

Its a good lesson for that unfriendly old reception guy at counter.

Shehan6190
07-02-15, 19:37
Good report. Yes she's a great girl.

Was she aware that she was being photographed?No she wasn't. That's why I have not showed her face. Even blurred the mirror reflection.

I posted these just for the report. Not to compromise her identity in any way.

Atliya2
07-02-15, 19:55
Came to Sri Lanka for a short visit today. Then thought to go to a spa. Tried Saveena spa Battaramulla. In front of Sensaal building. Three girls were there. Select A-I. Around 5'2". She's dark, average face, nice butt, small tits.

45 min massage 1000 60 min massage 1500. Better to get 1000. Room was clean. No doors. Only curtains. Provide me a towel. So had a wash alone. Then go to the room and start the session. Girl was very talkative. Massage happens face down. Applied some lotion. While doing massage I asked whether she like to come out. She told me she like to come out and can meet in Battaramulla. After 20 min she asked whether I need HS. I told yes. She told me only top access but not bottom. While doing HS she kissed my nipples and face. No kissing. But I supposed to put my fingers through her trousers. Then she loosened it. Showed her pussy too. Did not finger her. Tip for HS 1000. She told me we can have more while meet in out side. So 3000 for her and 1000 for the room. She will providing the protection. No Greek style (Anal sex). Thinking to meet her soon. Then I will update what has happened.

Jossh123
07-03-15, 07:47
Made a an appointment with 90 sha (introduction courtesy of Acne). I gave her my preference and she tried to compare as best as possible. Since this is my first time I was rather suprised.

When I saw 90 sha. Appearance is very modern and well groomed. Small room with a clean toilet (not attached).

The lady offered I was told is 34 and she probably was, no kids. She was nice and pleasant average in looks but nice smile very accommodating. Nice firm boobs, tight pussy which confirmed.

That she has never had a kid.

Very good service with BBJ, and unhurried. I must say that the BBJ I received was great and not rushed at all.

Overall experience was great and would visit same lady without hesitation. Not a clock watcher and willing to please.

Regards,

J.

ChrisMonger3
07-03-15, 11:01
Best bet is to avoid going to places that are basically asking for trouble. There used to be also a thought that raids happen mostly on Fridays or before public holidays. The reason being that they keep the girls in remand longer until a court hearing. But you can't rely on this.

It is very unlikely that the Police would arrest a foreigner unless they suspect him of managing the brothel. You need to emphasize that you are a customer. Don't offer to bribe because then you will be breaking the law.

This raid was done by the anti-corruption team, so it would be extremely unwise to offer a bribe.

Bribery in Sri Lanka is done through certain secret channels. You may have seen a recent report about a dirty MP where BJ and FS are being offered. There is no doctor here. The girls (Sri Lankans) wear skirts. It is fairly obvious that regular payments are being made. Where Chinese girls are working there is an additional problem that they have no work permits.

ChrisMonger3
07-03-15, 11:04
Acne Lanka's verdict is always good. Clearly this girl seems to be on the bottom of the list.

A black busty girl, very bad attitude. Will finish the work with 5 minutes, and will vanish with the money.

Normally comes with the pimp.

Available 24 hours.

She deal girls also.

She will say no to lip kiss, don't touch there, don't touch this, don't do this, please finish quickly, oh you are sweating don't touch me again. Better wank yourself at home.

ChrisMonger3
07-03-15, 11:06
You wrote a good report and you maintained some good ethics Shehan6190. Keep up the good work as we need people like you.

No she wasn't. That's why I have not showed her face. Even blurred the mirror reflection.

I posted these just for the report. Not to compromise her identity in any way.

ChrisMonger3
07-03-15, 11:10
Atliya2,

Seems you had some fun as soon as you arrived. Rs 3000 to meet her outside is a fantastic price. Hope you won't have hidden charges. I wish you the very best and eagerly wait for your report.

Came to Sri Lanka for a short visit today. Then thought to go to a spa. Tried Saveena spa Battaramulla. In front of Sensaal building. Three girls were there. Select A-I. Around 5'2". She's dark, average face, nice butt, small tits.

45 min massage 1000 60 min massage 1500. Better to get 1000. Room was clean. No doors. Only curtains. Provide me a towel. So had a wash alone. Then go to the room and start the session. Girl was very talkative. Massage happens face down. Applied some lotion. While doing massage I asked whether she like to come out. She told me she like to come out and can meet in Battaramulla. After 20 min she asked whether I need HS. I told yes. She told me only top access but not bottom. While doing HS she kissed my nipples and face. No kissing. But I supposed to put my fingers through her trousers. Then she loosened it. Showed her pussy too. Did not finger her. Tip for HS 1000. She told me we can have more while meet in out side. So 3000 for her and 1000 for the room. She will providing the protection. No Greek style (Anal sex). Thinking to meet her soon. Then I will update what has happened.

Gneiss
07-03-15, 13:13
Dear Seniors,

A fellow monger from Delhi mentioned about a famous Ms. N who is a Thai, previously worked at CMB, was in Delhi and again returned to CMB this June. He praised her for massage and FS. Any idea about her? May be someone from Juliana as they usually change countries every 6 months or so.

Shehan6190
07-03-15, 15:32
You wrote a good report and you maintained some good ethics Shehan6190. Keep up the good work as we need people like you.Thanks boss. Will do.

Coconuti
07-03-15, 19:51
I have seen the video. That surfaced more than 5 yrs back. Don't expect the same look and shape now. Let us know if you make contact.

My fellow mongers,

Thanks.

Happy mongering.

Coconuti
07-03-15, 19:57
Girls used to provide liberal access and CBJ. Since from early April they introduced some restrictions. No longer offers CBJ. But if you are a well known to a girl, could expect better service.

Girls are prettier and younger than most of other massage parlors.

Hi guys,

Ratings.

2) Hows is Ni*ha at this place? What are the extras she will allow on the first visit?

LankanTom
07-04-15, 19:51
Bro,

Care to share the lactating girl?

Please send her contact over, this is a masterpiece to try out.

Thanks

Greetings,

Jackson

Atliya2
07-05-15, 08:47
Atliya2,

Seems you had some fun as soon as you arrived. Rs 3000 to meet her outside is a fantastic price. Hope you won't have hidden charges. I wish you the very best and eagerly wait for your report.Thank you very much for the comment. The Rs3000 is for the lady. Have to pay separately for the room anyway. I have contacted her again. She told me she also has a friend so can do threesome. I did not say anything for that. If want can provide the contact info.

I'm more towards to the MILF compare to girls. So if you have contact information of MILFS around Colombo can you please give them to me.

Atliya2
07-05-15, 09:32
After the Rajagiriya Spa experience last Friday visited to Manik spa in Borella. Located in front of YMBA next to HNB borella. There were 15 ladies. Some were good looking. Entrance is 1000. Although I prefer MILFs unfortunately selected a small girl. Height is less than 5 feet. Less than average body. (No boobs or butt). Average looking face. Name was T-I. Had a wash and enter to the room. Bathroom was below average. Towel was not clean. Massage was average. Talkative. After 45 min massage came to extras. HS only with front access. Below average performance by the girl I have selected. Tip Rs 1000. Anyway able to get her contact info. If want you can inbox me.

By the way if you know any MILFs around Colombo please let me know.

Atliya2
07-05-15, 09:54
Made a an appointment with 90 sha (introduction courtesy of Acne). I gave her my preference and she tried to compare as best as possible. Since this is my first time I was rather suprised.

When I saw 90 sha. Appearance is very modern and well groomed. Small room with a clean toilet (not attached).

The lady offered I was told is 34 and she probably was, no kids. She was nice and pleasant average in looks but nice smile very accommodating. Nice firm boobs, tight pussy which confirmed.

That she has never had a kid.

Very good service with BBJ, and unhurried. I must say that the BBJ I received was great and not rushed at all.

Overall experience was great and would visit same lady without hesitation. Not a clock watcher and willing to please.

Regards,

JGood report. I'm more towards to the MILF. Can you inbox me any contacts.

Newbi1982
07-05-15, 10:05
Last week, again I paid a visit to her place. Girl was S.... in the late 20's. A dark well built girl with good attitude.

Had a good time. DFK, DATY, BBBJ plus sex in few positions. Clean girl. Enjoyed tasting her clean pussy. Did everything except anal.

Total cost 6 K.

Cheers.

Atliya2
07-05-15, 11:52
Can you please provide me the information.

Hi guys,

Last week I was in Sri Lanka (Colombo) for a week and had really good time. Honestly I had a new girl every day for six days. Unfortunately I ran out time to have more fun as I was in a business trip. One of my mates gave me a contact, a lady who has number of young and beautiful model girls. They are really friendly and affordable. I took them to my hotel room and they spent time with me without wondering about the time. I am happy to share this valuable contact with genuine mongers.

Please, PM me.

MahaHoora
07-05-15, 16:34
..and also a report here after long.

I had met this girl at notorious Rajagiriya 90-sha's twice, long back. Not a stunning beauty but very good attitude. She truly wants to please you. As she could not place me when I called her, got Acne Lanka to verify and had my number registered on her phone. After I had a chat with her on the phone she remembered me well.

Time is short. I'm flying back Sunday night. So as arranged, I picked her up half way up her lane in Arangala. At her request, we went to Pr--io in Battaramulla. They provide clean rooms for just 1 K, without a / see. Pretty decent deal.

Had a long chat about the travails of her life, part of which Bandit Queen 90-sha of Rajagiriya seems to be responsible for.

After we both had had a refreshing shower, we were at the business end of the meeting. She started by licking and sucking strategic parts of the body. A lot of cuddling followed; as usual she didn't want to allow kissing on the lips. Soon I went down on her (9834; get down on it. &#9836.90-radha3 (someone else I met recently, she's the rage now.) could now welcome her to the club. After an extended session. I'm surprised that my jaws are still in place. She came but right throughout that part of the innings she was moaning in pleasure. By the way, my lips strayed on to hers during these few overs, and the taboo on DFK just caved in. That barrier crossed, we had two or three extended DFKs during the remainder of the episode.

As I said, at long last she came. She said she felt and electric current running through her body. And we both had an interim wash, after which we resumed the session with gentle cuddling and chatting, during which she related her experiences. And finally we had sex in a few positions, culminating and realising the goal in missionary. I have to admit that action in each position except in the last was very brief; I'm no superman but I just wanted to experience these different positions I so often read about. (Oh! We have many porn stars in our forums. I wonder how they do it.).

As usual I had a long session in the bathroom then, scrubbing, power hosing, gargling, re-scrubbing and it was good to see Road-mi taking the same precautions. Dettol and Clogard are good brands. (This is not a paid advertisement.).

All done and dusted, I drove her close to where she lives and she got down near a vegetable shop. I drove on thinking it was a successful mission.

Road-mi's is not by any means a stunner or a sex bomb in my estimation but her extremely good attitude and wanting to satisfy me genuinely is something I appreciate.

Overall rating of Road-mi: A - -.

Cost: LKR 5 K; Room: LKR 1 K.

MahaHoora
07-05-15, 16:43
This must be the famous and**na formerly of Room #2 at JH.

She had been in New Delhi working for G**the L**f Spa making quite a reputation for herself there too.

I visited JH and have found that she's not back there after all. If she is in LK, may be she's working for some other spa that features foreign girls. Be**and Thai comes to mind.

Dear Seniors,

A fellow monger from Delhi mentioned about a famous Ms. N who is a Thai, previously worked at CMB, was in Delhi and again returned to CMB this June. He praised her for massage and FS. Any idea about her? May be someone from Juliana as they usually change countries every 6 months or so.

MahaHoora
07-05-15, 16:56
"She's sexy, this witch," my carnal thought.
"Slim, cute, nice feet, though she's a tart !"
Shecow gave me a nice deep throat.
Arouse her I did; it made her fart !

Thanks to an introduction by Acne, I met "Shecow" recently. She came 1 1/2 hours late but did make up for that. We went to a dingy place close to the Dehiwala flyover. The room was clean though not perfect.

Fantastic DFK. She knows how to kiss in juicy fashion, managing to moan at the same time. I slid one finger inside her, and then another joined it inside her love hole.

She then gave me a live demonstration of deep throating, which I had only seen in porn movies before that. We quickly switched to the 69 position and her moaning became louder. Before she took my wicket, I made her lie face up, properly in bad and muff dived, making her moaning hornier and uncontrollable. She was moaning and squirming in ecstasy when I put two fingers inside her pussy, gently moving back and forth, while continuing to suck her well made clitoris. Presently she told in a crying like voice, "Ayyo mata yannai yanne. " (Translation: I'm going to cum) and I didn't stop until she wailed, "Mmmmmmh. Mata giya. Mata. Giya aah aah. (Translation: Oh, I came, I came.).

While she was trying to recover from her flux of emotions and feelings and her total arousal, I gargled in the bathroom, executed a preliminary, precautionary wash of the little' fella.

I returned to bed, and on cuddled with her, with my torso on her body. It led to the cardinal sin then. Rs. 50 going waste. Since I'm not superman, just a few strokes in missionary position, then a few with her lying on my body and then, finally, with her on her back with legs curled up I pumped her juicy, wet hot, love hole slowly and rhythmically to cum deep inside her. It was nice to feel her lovely, warm, wet womanhood enveloping "me". I continued the locomotion wanting her to cum again. I don't think she reached a climax again but she was enjoying every bit of it. I stopped after a while as it was becoming difficult to continue.

Power hosing, scrubbing, gargling, tongue scaling, splashing followed in the bathroom for quite a while. The little' fella was subjected to a little tsunami of his own. Dettol and Clogard are brilliant products, I endorse once again.

It was soon time to leave. Going down the several flights of steps she was following me with her hands on my shoulders. By the way, soon after meeting me on the road, she was trying to hold hands with me in public at the Hill Street Junction and I did my best to avoid it.

All in all, a nice experience. Overall rating: A1-.

Cost: LKR 6 K to the girl; LKR 1 K for the room.

Post script: And oh, she did fart twice, in excitement probably, not with her pussy, like "Katuwa" of PBH fame. It was the real thing from her posteriour. No smell though. She giggled shyly and said, "Ah, hulang giya !" (Translation: "Ah, wind passed !")

MahaHoora
07-05-15, 17:02
Great report bro. Glad to know you had a good time in Colombo.

Unfortunately we can't PM you as you don't seem to have registered for private messaging.

Hi guys,

Last week I was in Sri Lanka (Colombo) for a week and had really good time. Honestly I had a new girl every day for six days. Unfortunately I ran out time to have more fun as I was in a business trip. One of my mates gave me a contact, a lady who has number of young and beautiful model girls. They are really friendly and affordable. I took them to my hotel room and they spent time with me without wondering about the time. I am happy to share this valuable contact with genuine mongers.

Please, PM me.

MahaHoora
07-06-15, 04:33
I am sorry mates for the typos in this report and some errors in capitalisation etc. , automatically introduced by the Editor.

"She's sexy, this witch," my carnal thought.
"Slim, cute, nice feet, though she's a tart !"
Shecow gave me a nice deep throat.
Arouse her I did; it made her fart !

Thanks to an introduction by Acne, I met "Shecow" recently. She came 1 1/2 hours late but did make up for that. We went to a dingy place close to the Dehiwala flyover. The room was clean though not perfect.

Post script: And oh, she did fart twice, in excitement probably, not with her pussy, like "Katuwa" of PBH fame. It was the real thing from her posteriour. No smell though. She giggled shyly and said, "Ah, hulang giya !" (Translation: "Ah, wind passed !")

MahaHoora
07-06-15, 05:02
Mates, there is a new Luxury spa featuring Siamese cats down Illusion Avenue in Colombo 6.

I visited this place on the third day of their operation. The treatment was genuine and good, and the amenities (hot water, steam etc.) were excellent though the girl did not know how to operate them.

(Without taking the risk of being scaled by hot water or being blown out of the bathroom by a gust of hot steam, I just satisfied myself with a cold shower. The controls were like those of an aircraft. Guess it was a case of godayata magic - Translation: magic to the clodhopper. Anyway I had to expect magic down Illusion avenue.)

The girl, Bibi was extremely friendly and her massage was very good, at the end of which she made for the bathroom to prepare it for me (which ultimately she couldn't) when I interrupted to ask her about extra-curricular offerings and she grinned and said only HS though even that was against the rules of her boss. I promptly and politely turned down the HS and proceeded to take my cold shower. I guess it was too early for the girls there to set trends at their discretion; may be with time, they will get bolder and start offering sweet desserts which Siamese cats are known for.

The place is fairly expensive. The package I took was LKR 9000 for 1 1/2 hours and since I left without any "extras" there was no tip. I guess the management has made a genuine effort to offer good facilities in an excellent environment to their clients and their prices may be justified to some extent.

I thought of posting this for Siamese cat lovers. Those of you who are adventurous enough might like to scout this facility and unearth any "opportunities".

Please PM me if you need any details of this place.

Atliya2
07-06-15, 13:46
Nice post. Try to msg you but your inbox is full.

Mates, there is a new Luxury spa featuring Siamese cats down Illusion Avenue in Colombo 6.

I visited this place on the third day of their operation. The treatment was genuine and good, and the amenities (hot water, steam etc.) were excellent though the girl did not know how to operate them.

(Without taking the risk of being scaled by hot water or being blown out of the bathroom by a gust of hot steam, I just satisfied myself with a cold shower. The controls were like those of an aircraft. Guess it was a case of godayata magic - Translation: magic to the clodhopper. Anyway I had to expect magic down Illusion avenue.)

The girl, Bibi was extremely friendly and her massage was very good, at the end of which she made for the bathroom to prepare it for me (which ultimately she couldn't) when I interrupted to ask her about extra-curricular offerings and she grinned and said only HS though even that was against the rules of her boss. I promptly and politely turned down the HS and proceeded to take my cold shower. I guess it was too early for the girls there to set trends at their discretion; may be with time, they will get bolder and start offering sweet desserts which Siamese cats are known for..

Yaluwa 1
07-06-15, 17:06
Hi friends,

Most of the contact details on Hit Ad was not working?

Can anyone suggest that why?

Yaluwa 1

UpCountry
07-06-15, 17:27
Mahahoora

May need to clear your inbox.

Thanks.

Front Runner
07-06-15, 18:42
Hi guys,

It's really bad to see this number of raids happening now. I too agree with Acne that if it's the 10th lane good for that old man. But the description also fits in red berry. 3 Chinese girls. Could it be this? Wish we had some more Chinese places.

Thanks.

FunDude
07-07-15, 05:53
Can someone PM contacts for models in to fun.

Greetings,

Jackson

MahaHoora
07-08-15, 08:43
My inbox has been cleared bro.

Mahahoora

May need to clear your inbox.

Thanks.

MahaHoora
07-08-15, 08:44
Bro, you were able to message me after this post, right?

Nice post. Try to msg you but your inbox is full.

MahaHoora
07-08-15, 09:21
Yes it is not JH. I hear it is the 10th Lane place with chinky eyed gals and the morose guy C-reel at the reception. Phew what kind of reception he used to give us !

Hi, it is not JH because to my knowledge there are no Chinese women there. There is no problem for customers under Sri Lanka law at the present time.
I have not been to the 10th Lane place, but I assume there was no "medical" cover. Ayurvedic places with a doctor appear to be safer.

Atliya2
07-08-15, 11:39
With help of senior Acne and Shehan 6190 I was able to meet this girl name K. I (Not the real name). Obviously this was Acne's genuine contact so without any doubt contacted her today. She told me to come to Boralasgamuwa junction and I met her in the supermarket. She was a slim girl average body. Clear skin. Fair. Face also looks good. No tummy. She was very friendly and act like my girl friend. Then we took a tree wheeler and when to this very discreet location which provides rooms. Three wheeler cost was Rs 50. Room charge was Rs 1000. Clean room, spacious. Attached bathroom. Clean.

Towels were clean. Bed was nice. Basically room and bathroom were very clean. Not at all any smell. Room has a chair, table and a rack to hang clothes.

Everything Shehan mentioned in his post was 100% true. She knows how to please. Really like to Kiss. After long time I got lot of genuine French kisses today. Both of us have a shower together and as mentioned by Shehan she also cleans my junior. While having shower also she like to kiss and grab me very tightly and frequently slapped to my back. After shower we wiped ourselves and went to the business. After kissing several times I started to lick her pussy. While licking I used my finger to stimulate her right places. Did this for 15 min. Then she told me she want to suck my junior. So we moved to 69 position. As Shehan mentioned in his post she was very clean and not at all any bad smell. She used a mouthwash BF performing all these acts. (Thanks Acne for providing these type of clean contacts).

Then she told me, let's do the main sex act. So we started in missionary, then move to doggy and again missionary. In between as a change we tried to take the maximum use of the furniture available in the room to our sex act. As I mentioned she was a slim girl and overall weight was 40 kg. So she is more flexible to try different positions. While doing this she likes to see us through the mirror.

After I have finished also she did not hurry to leave. We do some more curdling and fun talking plus kissing. Overall very good session. Totally agree with Shehans ratings.

Total cost was Rs 5000 for the girl+Rs 1000 for room+Rs 50 to three wheeler.

Another thing I want to mention is while doing our main sex act she was using the Sinhala term for F-ing plus Sinhala terms associated with that act. That was kind of fun and first time I have experienced that.

Overall very good encounter and thanks to Senior Acne and Shehan6190 for the contact.

VelvetRevolver
07-09-15, 12:18
Hi guys,

I remember reading of a Karaoke club in Colombo with private rooms on ISG. The author said that the you could do pretty much anything once you are inside. Does anyone know about the place I'm talking about. I will do my best to dig up the old post that mentioned it, but if any one can point me in the right direction it will be greatly appreciated.

MahaHoora
07-10-15, 07:48
I think there was one like that close to Elite Cafe in Colombo 04 - Bauddhaloka Mawatha. It was raided and closed down about 3 years ago. May be that's the norm at those places.

Hi guys,

I remember reading of a Karaoke club in Colombo with private rooms on ISG. The author said that the you could do pretty much anything once you are inside. Does anyone know about the place I'm talking about. I will do my best to dig up the old post that mentioned it, but if any one can point me in the right direction it will be greatly appreciated.

MahaHoora
07-10-15, 08:08
Gentleman, you have engaged in coitus with that interesting member of the female species and described the sequence of events in minute detail, down to how much you expended for traversing from the point of rendezvous to the hotel - fifty rupees in Sri Lankan official currency, to be exact. Of particular interest is the fact that you have emphasized what that implement in the room called "rack" was meant for. Thanks to your precise description I was certain that by "rack" you did not mean the ladies bosom, as is the foul habit of discourteous youth of the day.

Oh come off it ! I was only kidding. I liked your honest style of writing: the formal and minute style of it. I appreciate your wanting to share the experience with us. She seems really worth the money as she had enjoyed every bit of it as much as you did; that would have given you great GFE and real pleasure.

Thank you brother. Keep you reports coming. Like this one they will all be very interesting and useful to us.

I, for one, would definitely like to experience this girl.

With help of senior Acne and Shehan 6190 I was able to meet this girl name K. I (Not the real name). Obviously this was Acne's genuine contact so without any doubt contacted her today. She told me to come to Boralasgamuwa junction and I met her in the supermarket. She was a slim girl average body. Clear skin. Fair. Face also looks good. No tummy. She was very friendly and act like my girl friend. Then we took a tree wheeler and when to this very discreet location which provides rooms. Three wheeler cost was Rs 50. Room charge was Rs 1000. Clean room, spacious. Attached bathroom. Clean.

Towels were clean. Bed was nice. Basically room and bathroom were very clean. Not at all any smell. Room has a chair, table and a rack to hang clothes.

Everything Shehan mentioned in his post was 100% true. She knows how to please. Really like to Kiss. After long time I got lot of genuine French kisses today. Both of us have a shower together and as mentioned by Shehan she also cleans my junior. While having shower also she like to kiss and grab me very tightly and frequently slapped to my back. After shower we wiped ourselves and went to the business. After kissing several times I started to lick her pussy. While licking I used my finger to stimulate her right places. Did this for 15 min. Then she told me she want to suck my junior. So we moved to 69 position. As Shehan mentioned in his post she was very clean and not at all any bad smell. She used a mouthwash BF performing all these acts. (Thanks Acne for providing these type of clean contacts).

Then she told me, let's do the main sex act. So we started in missionary, then move to doggy and again missionary. In between as a change we tried to take the maximum use of the furniture available in the room to our sex act. As I mentioned she was a slim girl and overall weight was 40 kg. So she is more flexible to try different positions. While doing this she likes to see us through the mirror.

After I have finished also she did not hurry to leave. We do some more curdling and fun talking plus kissing. Overall very good session. Totally agree with Shehans ratings.

Total cost was Rs 5000 for the girl+Rs 1000 for room+Rs 50 to three wheeler.

Another thing I want to mention is while doing our main sex act she was using the Sinhala term for F-ing plus Sinhala terms associated with that act. That was kind of fun and first time I have experienced that.

Overall very good encounter and thanks to Senior Acne and Shehan6190 for the contact.

TranMass2014
07-10-15, 10:08
Hello all,

I'm actually relatively new to this forum & I'm not an active monger as most of you here, however only visit a MP once in like 1-2 months. Nothing much to share on this forum. I have visited only the 3 spas under Cinnamon group within Colombo. Though these places are a bit expensive, I feel safe & clean. Anyway I need some advice from the experienced folks here on below.

1. I want to get a genuine good full body massage, not just applying & rubbing oil. I know all luxury spas in Colombo & 5 star hotel spas provide this service, but I want an affordable place with or without a HS at the end. It has to be a genuine massage that makes you feel relaxed & rejuvenated at the end.

2. Are there any places that provides good Nuru / B2B massages in Colombo? I'm not looking for full service, just a good Nuru / B2B massage with HS. A safe, clean place is what I'm looking for.

Thanks a lot in advance, I promise to share my experience soon.

Atliya2
07-10-15, 10:47
Thanks Senior, I will. Appreciate your sense of humor.

Gentleman, you have engaged in coitus with that interesting member of the female species and described the sequence of events in minute detail, down to how much you expended for traversing from the point of rendezvous to the hotel - fifty rupees in Sri Lankan official currency, to be exact. Of particular interest is the fact that you have emphasized what that implement in the room called "rack" was meant for. Thanks to your precise description I was certain that by "rack" you did not mean the ladies bosom, as is the foul habit of discourteous youth of the day.

Oh come off it ! I was only kidding. I liked your honest style of writing: the formal and minute style of it. I appreciate your wanting to share the experience with us. She seems really worth the money as she had enjoyed every bit of it as much as you did; that would have given you great GFE and real pleasure.

Thank you brother. Keep you reports coming. Like this one they will all be very interesting and useful to us.

I, for one, would definitely like to experience this girl.

MahaHoora
07-10-15, 17:20
You are very welcome bro.

Thanks Senior, I will. Appreciate your sense of humor.

FredJenk
07-11-15, 08:23
Hey Acne,

Trying to get through to you via PM. Do check whenever you have time. Cheers!

Hi everyone else, my first time posting here. Still new to the game. Will share any interesting reports in the near future!

This is totally shitty place. Its good that it got raided.

Its a good lesson for that unfriendly old reception guy at counter.

Arivu10
07-11-15, 21:29
Hello people,

I am visiting SL for 2 weeks and need some help with contacts. Send PM to senior members here.

Please help.

Thanks in advance.

Ahinsakya
07-11-15, 23:44
Hey acne bro your number not working and no pm reply also. Hope you are alright? How are you.

BantyBanty22
07-12-15, 02:58
Hi all,

I am living in UK and now in SL for a short holiday. I found this site very useful. I am new to this and this was my first time in a MC. Went there after work around 6 pm and parked the car on the road as only 1 parking is available inside.

There was an old lady in the reception and I asked about parking out side and she said not to worry as there is a security man looking after it. Then I mentioned that am after a.

Massage and she said it is 2000. So I paid and asked for a selection but there was only 1 girl available. Her name was Nixxxx, fair and good looking, very friendly. We went upstairs room which.

Was very clean and spaces. Once had my shower she asked me to lie down on the bed and asked hard or feeling massage. I said feeling. It was quite good and sensational, I could not wait.

Longer so I asked about extras. But only HS offered and she is very strict. After having few chats she agreed to allow touch her boobs out side and then allowed me to touch from inside too. She had.

A lovely tits but didn't allow me to suck though. She started kissing me while shaking but no french kisses. Overall it was a very nice experience so I gave 2000 as tip. She gave me her phone.

No to talk to as well. I asked her to meet outside but she refused. Then she said there is another young girl aged 20, working with her named Lakxxxx so better to have another.

Appointment with her. I am looking forward to it as well.

Regards,

Banty

Ahinsakya
07-12-15, 16:05
Hi everyone.

Sad to see acne no longer in action. Phone number not working and no replies to pm. Anyone know what happened to him? Please pm me.

The Old Teaboy
07-12-15, 16:39
Hi everyone.

Sad to see acne no longer in action. Phone number not working and no replies to pm. Anyone know what happened to him? Please pm me.Acne has probably gone off on holiday with a nice girl. He deserves a rest after all the hard work helping other members.

Ahinsakya
07-12-15, 17:25
Acne will always remain a legend for all his contributions and for helping me. I would like to convey my thanks for him for being the only senior member who shared his contacts with me. This place going to be unhelpful without acne. He referred me to some great contacts such as Kaushi and hasini who are truly great in the sack. Thanks bro and may you remain a legend always. Tc.

Front Runner
07-13-15, 04:35
Hi guys,

Need some help. I heard from some of my friends that the MP opposite Cargills Bank in Kolpitty has Thai. How would you recommend this place? Any other extras than HJ? Even a BJ? What's the dress code like?

Let me know if you guys have visited.

Thanks.

Ravindra2003
07-13-15, 13:58
If you are referring to the same place, there were no Thais around three months back, and you could throw your money into the sea instead of going there.

No idea about any recent changes.

Hi guys,

Need some help. I heard from some of my friends that the MP opposite Cargills Bank in Kolpitty has Thai. How would you recommend this place? Any other extras than HJ? Even a BJ? What's the dress code like?

Thanks.

UpCountry
07-13-15, 16:05
Hi guys,

Thanks.You were missing for sometime and welcome back.

UC.

Ahinsakya
07-13-15, 16:23
Hi can anyone please refer me to shani from Bokundara.

If acne was there he would have helped me. Any seniors? Please pm me.

Front Runner
07-13-15, 17:59
You were missing for sometime and welcome back.

UC.Thanks machan UC. Desperate times call for desperate measures. Was a bit stuck with money.

Any others who had gone to this place recently opposite cargills bank? This was a very good friend of mine who told. He said Thai girls cost 4500. Let me know guys. If I go will update.

Thanks.

ZeeBler
07-13-15, 18:29
Dude can you please Inbox me the contact?

Thanks

Everything Shehan mentioned in his post was 100% true. She knows how to please. Really like to Kiss. After long time I got lot of genuine French kisses today. Both of us have a shower together and as mentioned by Shehan she also cleans my junior..===============================================

Greetings,

Jackson

Ahinsakya
07-14-15, 03:43
Met her through our legend.

Called her and she answered politely calling me sir. She said she needed a referance and acne bro came to the rescue. Met her in battramulla near the bus depot passing the hyundai service center. Her face is average looking and she has a sexy body with curves on the right places.

Tan complexion and she came in a threewheeler and got into my vehicle and guided me to a hotel on a by road near by. There she asked me to have a wash and I came after which she had a wash. Paid her upfront because I wanted to maintain a good image with her. Started with loads of French kissing and her boobs were average in size.

A good handful. She knew to please and she gave me a BBBJ which was grwat. She didn't fake it and took her time and I came. Then had a wash and second round was awesome with again loads of French kissing and no BJ this time. Started missionary then cowgirl and finished in doggy style.

Face 5.

Body 8.

GFE 10 out of 10.

BBBJ 10.

Sex 10 out of 10.

Wir yes.

Please do not inbox me because this is acne contact and best to go through acne. I'm only sharing my experience here for now which I got because of the legend.

Ahinsakya
07-14-15, 03:50
Thanks machan UC. Desperate times call for desperate measures. Was a bit stuck with money.

Any others who had gone to this place recently opposite cargills bank? This was a very good friend of mine who told. He said Thai girls cost 4500. Let me know guys. If I go will update.

Thanks.I once went to this place and they had a few oriental girls don't know whether thai or Chinese didn't try this was about 6 months ago and maybe things changed. The tuk guy who guided me there said FS is possible but I didn't believe.

Since sex in LOL petty area is very restricted because of the LE. I think entrance was 3000 back then not sure now. Didn't try because had an inner thought telling me nothing more than a hs is possible and tuk drivers are not credible because they only think about the money.

IGoWm42
07-14-15, 04:33
I once went to this place and they had a few oriental girls don't know whether thai or Chinese didn't try this was about 6 months ago and maybe things changed. The tuk guy who guided me there said FS is possible but I didn't believe.

Since sex in LOL petty area is very restricted because of the LE. I think entrance was 3000 back then not sure now. Didn't try because had an inner thought telling me nothing more than a hs is possible and tuk drivers are not credible because they only think about the money.I have gone two times. Got locals. No FS. But you can get extras if regular customer. Got HS and access given both up and down.

SM26J
07-14-15, 15:27
Hi,

Used Miro services last week. Attitude and service wise I would rate her 9/10. She is also very friendly and amicable and will go all the way to please her customer.

Her oral skills are very good. The only downside is that she is very skinny. But she was an excellent experience.

TarzanLK
07-14-15, 19:41
Hi Senior / regular members,

I am new to this forum as well as this side. I am glad that there are such awesome members giving their experiences. I have to dig deep and learn more along my journey. I like to contribute and be active to build up this forum so that we can share our experience and contacts. Surly I will share my experience and thoughts once I get into action. If you wish to provide me some guidelines I am happy to hear.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers,

TZ

Wallmart
07-15-15, 08:57
Hi,

Used Miro services last week. Attitude and service wise I would rate her 9/10. She is also very friendly and amicable and will go all the way to please her customer.

Her oral skills are very good. The only downside is that she is very skinny. But she was an excellent experience.Would you recommend.

If so will you hook me up with her?

Ahinsakya
07-15-15, 16:03
Miro from panadura is more man like. Don't know about her service. 3 out of 10 for her looks bro.

Ahinsakya
07-15-15, 16:06
Acne has probably gone off on holiday with a nice girl. He deserves a rest after all the hard work helping other members.Thanks for patronising ptb. Hope he returns soon though.

JayaSen
07-15-15, 17:23
The place is in upstairs at h*l*the*g*the* . Ther were 2 in the morning. Chose the beauty who was at **k*rsh*. Age 22. MAssage is average very talkative. End of the business asked 2000 to touch up & down plus shake. Manage to do 1500. Good girl. 2 yrs in business. Preety.

Sahaner
07-16-15, 07:53
Hi guys,

I went to Wedahome place at Nawala 4th lane. Looking for G*why*and* bt she was on holidays. So picked Has*and* from the pool. She is slim and dark.

She is very talkative and friendly asked Hard or feeling then I said I want both: the. Then she said I'll do hard on back side and feeling in front. She did good job around 20 to 25 hard massage and then said she will kiss all over the body and do the HD with top and bottom access for 1000.

I said OK. She really done a great feeling massage while giving access to touch her tits and pussy. But didn't allow to do any oral. Had brief lip kiss and able to hold her and she did the feeling with her tits too for a short time.

Got the number and would try again as well since it's worth for the money.

LilFrog
07-16-15, 10:20
Hi guys,

Thanks.I Once I visited here. A reception guy was at down satires. Partition rooms on the next level. I was introduced by a tuc tuc guy. He promised me that I can get a FS but it was not true. All were local aunties. Total disappointment but selected a skinny girl. Bad massage and finished with a HJ.

Mezilee1
07-16-15, 11:17
Bro,

How to get the contact can you PM me?

Greetings,

Jackson

SajJay
07-17-15, 22:57
Met her through our legend.

Called her and she answered politely calling me sir. She said she needed a referance and acne bro came to the rescue. Met her in battramulla near the bus depot passing the hyundai service center. Her face is average looking and she has a sexy body with curves on the right places.

Tan complexion and she came in a threewheeler and got into my vehicle and guided me to a hotel on a by road near by. There she asked me to have a wash and I came after which she had a wash. Paid her upfront because I wanted to maintain a good image with her. Started with loads of French kissing and her boobs were average in size.

A good handful. She knew to please and she gave me a BBBJ which was grwat. She didn't fake it and took her time and I came. Then had a wash and second round was awesome with again loads of French kissing and no BJ this time. Started missionary then cowgirl and finished in doggy style.

Face 5If possible can you please send me the details.

Greetings,

Jackson

The Old Teaboy
07-18-15, 05:17
Hi friends,

Where is this place located? Any clue?

ThanksHi, I think the original poster was referring to an MP in Depanama, near Cargill's Food City. I have not been there.

The Old Teaboy
07-18-15, 08:47
Hi, I think the original poster was referring to an MP in Depanama, near Cargill's Food City. I have not been there.I found this on the web:

Lawanya Spa, 205 Borella Road, Depanama, Pannipitiya. Female therapists are available, and full body massage costs Rs. 1100. Even couple massage is being offered. There seems to be a Cargills Food City at the same address, so this might be the place. This was posted on the web on Saturday, June 6, 2015.

TheWizard
07-18-15, 08:57
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove references to Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. As provided in the Forum's Posting Guideline, members may not discuss Transvestites / Transsexuals / SheMales. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

Klicka
07-18-15, 09:29
I found this on the web:

Lawanya Spa, 205 Borella Road, Depanama, Pannipitiya. Female therapists are available, and full body massage costs Rs. 1100. Even couple massage is being offered. There seems to be a Cargills Food City at the same address, so this might be the place. This was posted on the web on Saturday, June 6, 2015.I have been to this place and I recommend you not to go there. Its a filthy place and they don't even care about replacing the massage table cloth after you leave. The selection is not that impressive as well. On the day I went, there were four girls and I would rate their appearance 3/10.

Klicka
07-18-15, 09:32
Hi people,

Thanks,

LilfrogI have met her 3 years ago at a place in Pannipitiya Mahalwarawa junction. She is a black busty girl and she wears a lot of makeup. Her service is not good and she wants to finish everything within 5 minutes. Those days she charged only Rs. 2000 from me, but her service was not worth even for 2 k.

Arizonalk
07-18-15, 10:34
Just noticed this news.

http://offair.nethfm.com/article/23361

Hope no one known is affected here.

Front Runner
07-18-15, 13:02
Just noticed this news.

Hope no one known is affected here.Guys have anyone being here? Know this place.

The Old Teaboy
07-18-15, 13:48
I have been to this place and I recommend you not to go there. Its a filthy place and they don't even care about replacing the massage table cloth after you leave. The selection is not that impressive as well. On the day I went, there were four girls and I would rate their appearance 3/10.Where else can you get FS for Rs. 3000?

See the report by Mungar dated 6. 21.15. He rated the place 7/10.

HellBoy2
07-18-15, 14:16
Where else can you get FS for Rs. 3000?

See the report by Mungar dated 6. 21.15. He rated the place 7/10.These are two different places. The one with the adjoining cargills is a MP and I don't think there's FS available inside.

Spikey1980
07-18-15, 21:34
This is a late report almost 1 1/2 to 2 months old. Hope you all remember the Monger who started his own massage parlour. So after I saw his post asked for the details and he sent me the location, price and the code word to get extras + a girl's name.

So just after few days he opened up his new place I wanted to visit the place and given a call to the number and a girl call HONEY (translate it to sinhala) answered the phone. I told her I found the place from a friend and mentioned the code word and said I'll be coming there. Girl was very polite and said please come and she's waiting as honey was the masseuse.

Went there on Saturday afternoon and I was greeted by honey herself and paid 1. 5 k as the entrance fee to the doctor at the entrance. I was directed to a cubicle partitioned by hard boards which was neighboring another 2 cubicles. I was asked to take a shower in the common bathroom and laid back on the massage table. Place was not A / CD and there was only a stand fan was operating and it was quite hot inside the place. (Which was a total let down).

Honey asked for which type of a massage and I said a feeling. I was wearing a disposable undie and and she started the massage while slipping her fingers under the undie touching my junior and balls. Her massaging skills were quite good and felt she got some experience in doing this job. Then I was asked to turn other side and by this time my junior was awaken by her erotic touching and rubbing. She was giggling and said "look he has awaken up". I said "all thanks to your work". Time came to discuss about extras and I asked for a BJ + upper and lower access and kissing her nipples and she said fine as long as I don't make a noise. She was worried that doctor might hear us. And then started the CBJ while I was kissing & touching her boobs and fingering her pussy.

Massage + extra curricular activities went for around 90 minutes and I finally came in her hand. She cleaned me up with a tissue and then went to the shower.

Overall the girl was very friendly and supportive but place could have been improved.

Massage 1. 5 K.

Extras 2 k with unlimited Access + CBJ.

Too bad that place is no more because I would like try her again and again.

Klicka
07-19-15, 04:17
Where else can you get FS for Rs. 3000?

See the report by Mungar dated 6. 21.15. He rated the place 7/10.Maybe that is not my cup of tea. They don't even have a fan inside the partitioned rooms and there's only one AC near the entrance.

If you are looking for FS at such a price, you will end up with filthy, unclean places like this.

The Old Teaboy
07-19-15, 06:38
Just noticed this news.

Hope no one known is affected here.The site is in Sinhala. English translation:

A brothel in Etul Kotte was raided. This was in a luxurious 2-storey house. Charges were from Rs. 2000 upwards. 4 women were arrested, one of whom was a teledrama actress. The raid was conducted by the Nugegoda anti-corruption squad. The suspects were produced before the Aluthkade Magistrate.

Pancha
07-19-15, 18:01
Hi,

What do you mean the place is no more? Already closed down? The guy who opened up wanted to sell the place. Too bad if it had closed down. Incidentally even the previous operator also closed down this place.

This is a late report almost 1 1/2 to 2 months old. Hope you all remember the Monger who started his own massage parlour. So after I saw his post asked for the details and he sent me the location, price and the code word to get extras + a girl's name.

Too bad that place is no more because I would like try her again and again.

Podi Kolla
07-20-15, 00:45
The site is in Sinhala. English translation:

A brothel in Etul Kotte was raided. This was in a luxurious 2-storey house. Charges were from Rs. 2000 upwards. 4 women were arrested, one of whom was a teledrama actress. The raid was conducted by the Nugegoda anti-corruption squad. The suspects were produced before the Aluthkade Magistrate.Where s this place?

KevinF
07-20-15, 02:47
Boys,

As far as I am aware this place is still open. Went there earlier in last week but been very busy so didn't get a chance to do a report yet. I agree with what's mentioned on the report below.

KevinF

Hi,

What do you mean the place is no more? Already closed down? The guy who opened up wanted to sell the place. Too bad if it had closed down. Incidentally even the previous operator also closed down this place.

SlaveDoggy
07-20-15, 04:10
Does anyone know a good B2B massage place except JH. Should be less expensive. I remember once acne bro told me about a place in Pelaxxxxxx. Unfortunately when I clear my inbox I forgot to note it down and I tried contacting acne bro but no single reply from him. Hope he is OK. If you know any places please PM me really appreciate it.

Shehan6190
07-20-15, 13:43
Its me Shehan again.

So I met this girl Miro.

She is from Panadura but according to her she meets potential clients around mount and Dehiwala.

But when I called her she said that we could meet near Panadura since I also live close by to Panadura.

Soo I went to Panadura and got into a Trishaw and followed her instructions to pick her up.

After picking her up we went to a near by rest house. This place was near the road. So I didn't like it very much. I usually like secluded places.

For obvious reasons.

But this place was really cheap and surprisingly clean and well maintained for that amount.

500 lkr. No lie. Hard to believe right?

And then I got a shower. She said that she already had one. Nice clean bathroom. Trust me I have been to some god awful places.

Got out of the shower and went to her butt ass naked. We were both standing and she started licking my nipples which was nice.

And then straight to the bed. I lied down and let her take charge. She got on top of me ans started giving me a handjob.

Then again she started licking my nipples. Afterwards we started kissing. She has nice lips. Not DFK though. Just moderate lip kisses.

And then came the blow job. Amazing oral skills. She licked and sucked my balls. Felt damn good. Same goes for the rest of the blowjob.

And then she put on the rubber and started riding me. Great riding with moaning. Pornstar noises. He he.

We switched positions to missionary and then fucked her like hell till I blew my load. All the while she was moaning. Don't know weather it.

Was a marketing stunt. LOL. But I sure liked it.

So it was good experience.

Body: 6/10 (she is very skinny).

Boobs: 5/10

Pussy: 8/10 (shaved and tight).

Attitude: 9/10

GFE: 9/10 (was very friendly).

Cost: 7 k +0.5 k (room) (in my opinion a little too much).

Might be negotiable.

Enjoy the pics guys.

Cheers,

Safe mongering.

===========================================

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was written with UNNECESSARY HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text, resulting in the text being incorrectly broken up into separate, incomplete sentences.

There is NO NEED for any report to be written with UNNECESSARY HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text.

If you are adding these hard returns at the end of every line by using the ENTER key, then please stop. Instead, when typing simply allow the text to "wrap" automatically at the end of each line. The ENTER key is only needed to separate the paragraphs.

However, if the unnecessary hard returns were the result of you having pasted the text into the forum from another source (such as a news website), then your option is to either edit out the unnecessary hard returns or don't post the text.

Please do not post text with unnecessary hard returns in the Forum. Thanks!

Bathiya90
07-20-15, 15:40
The journalists sure know how to put too much icing on the cake. This is no luxury house. This is just an up stair unit of a two story building. This is a shitty place. I once went there because it's close by to Rajagiriya where I live and turned back because it looked way too shabby. Plus there was no actress when I went there but some fat aunties with excess make up. Place is called aro**k or something.

KevinF
07-20-15, 20:08
Great report Shebang. Keep it up.

Its me Shehan again.

So I met this girl Miro.

She is from Panadura but according to her she meets potential clients around mount and Dehiwala.

But when I called her she said that we could meet near Panadura since I also live close by to Panadura.

Soo I went to Panadura and got into a Trishaw and followed her instructions to pick her up.

After picking her up we went to a near by rest house. This place was near the road. So I didn't like it very much. I usually like secluded places.

For obvious reasons.

But this place was really cheap and surprisingly clean and well maintained for that amount.

500 lkr. No lie. Hard to believe right?..

BoyShares
07-21-15, 01:42
I had two visits to a shrody spa in Malambe. Things have changed in the area. Gone are the glory days of Malambe and Kaduwela.

Place + facilities: 5/10

Open common bathroom. A big No No for me. But knowing my shyness, the girl kept guard.

Entrance: Rs. 1000.

Customer service: 8/10. Very friendly service.

Girl / s: I took this village-looking girl with a touch of innocence (twice). There were 3-4 looking around 6/10 - 7/10.

Massage: 6/10 (I rate Biota 8/10).

Services:

On day 1 you are provided only HJ with Liberal access. Boobs are popped out, pants and panty put down to knees.

HJ only Rs. 500 and HJ with access Rs. 1000.

On day 2: FS is available IF you bring your own cover. Rs. 2000.

Liberal parking spaces available on roadside. No need to walk far.

Downsides: They ask for tip upfront. But to their credit; they do it extremely politely.

Quite open. All will see you walking in and coming out.

Rooms are pathetic.

Contacts can be shared with trustable mongers.

MahaHoora
07-21-15, 05:11
Great report bro. Provides a complete, balanced view. In spite of the lousy facilities may be it is worth trying this place. FS for 2 k. A good option for a quickie.

I had two visits to a shrody spa in Malambe. Things have changed in the area. Gone are the glory days of Malambe and Kaduwela.

Open common bathroom. A big No No for me. But knowing my shyness, the girl kept guard.

Girl / s: I took this village-looking girl with a touch of innocence (twice). There were 3-4 looking around 6/10 - 7/10.

Services:

On day 1 you are provided only HJ with Liberal access. Boobs are popped out, pants and panty put down to knees.

HJ only Rs. 500 and HJ with access Rs. 1000.

On day 2: FS is available IF you bring your own cover. Rs. 2000.

Liberal parking spaces available on roadside. No need to walk far.

Downsides: They ask for tip upfront. But to their credit; they do it extremely politely.

Quite open. All will see you walking in and coming out.

Rooms are pathetic.

Contacts can be shared with trustable mongers.

MahaHoora
07-21-15, 05:15
You are quite right. A shabby house becomes a luxury house and a woman who watches movies becomes a young, sexy movie star in their stories.

The journalists sure know how to put too much icing on the cake. This is no luxury house. This is just an up stair unit of a two story building. This is a shitty place. I once went there because it's close by to Rajagiriya where I live and turned back because it looked way too shabby. Plus there was no actress when I went there but some fat aunties with excess make up. Place is called aro**k or something.

MahaHoora
07-21-15, 05:21
Great report bro.

As good as the girl seems to be this Rest House. Rs. 500 for a room like that is unbelievable.

In the second or third photo there's something that looks like a camera on the wall. Did you notice it?

Its me Shehan again.

So I met this girl Miro.

For obvious reasons.

500 lkr. No lie. Hard to believe right?

And then I got a shower. She said that she already had one. Nice clean bathroom. Trust me I have been to some god awful places.

Got out of the shower and went to her butt ass naked. We were both standing and she started licking my nipples which was nice.

And then straight to the bed. I lied down and let her take charge. She got on top of me ans started giving me a handjob.

Then again she started licking my nipples. Afterwards we started kissing. She has nice lips. Not DFK though. Just moderate lip kisses.

And then came the blow job. Amazing oral skills. She licked and sucked my balls. Felt damn good. Same goes for the rest of the blowjob.

And then she put on the rubber and started riding me. Great riding with moaning. Pornstar noises. He he.

We switched positions to missionary and then fucked her like hell till I blew my load. All the while she was moaning. Don't know weather it.

Was a marketing stunt. LOL. But I sure liked it.

So it was good experience.

Body: 6/10 (she is very skinny).

Boobs: 5/10

Pussy: 8/10 (shaved and tight).

Attitude: 9/10

GFE: 9/10 (was very friendly).

Cost: 7 k +0.5 k (room) (in my opinion a little too much).

Might be negotiable.

Enjoy the pics guys.

Cheers,

Safe mongering.

===========================================

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was written with UNNECESSARY HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text, resulting in the text being incorrectly broken up into separate, incomplete sentences.

There is NO NEED for any report to be written with UNNECESSARY HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text.

If you are adding these hard returns at the end of every line by using the ENTER key, then please stop. Instead, when typing simply allow the text to "wrap" automatically at the end of each line. The ENTER key is only needed to separate the paragraphs.

However, if the unnecessary hard returns were the result of you having pasted the text into the forum from another source (such as a news website), then your option is to either edit out the unnecessary hard returns or don't post the text.

Please do not post text with unnecessary hard returns in the Forum. Thanks!

CoolNilesh
07-21-15, 10:55
Hi Guys;.

Does anyone know the name of the actress who got caught?

Thanks;.

Nilesh.

Shehan6190
07-21-15, 11:00
Great report bro.

As good as the girl seems to be this Rest House. Rs. 500 for a room like that is unbelievable.

In the second or third photo there's something that looks like a camera on the wall. Did you notice it?Ya right? But its true machan. It was 500 lkr for 2.5 hours.

It wasn't a cam. But a light. No worries of voyeurism.

DizVibe
07-21-15, 11:19
Looks like a wall lamp with a CFL blub to me.

Great report bro.

In the second or third photo there's something that looks like a camera on the wall. Did you notice it?

MahaHoora
07-21-15, 13:15
Bro, you're absolutely right. It looks to be a spiral type CFL bulb on a black holder, after all. .

Sorry for the false alarm.

Looks like a wall lamp with a CFL blub to me.

Sudesh
07-21-15, 18:10
Hi,

I went to a place in Rathmalana, in towards sea side in front of biscuit factory. Good house, clean, spacious rooms. I selected tan good height girl called Piumi, did a good massage. No complains, after that asked for 500 for HJ, tool 15 mints for it. Did a good job.

Try out.

Shehan6190
07-21-15, 19:33
Looks like a wall lamp with a CFL blub to me.Yes Machan, it was a bulb. No worries of being recorded.

KaluKolla
07-22-15, 01:09
Hi Guys;.

Does anyone know the name of the actress who got caught?

Thanks,

NileshHi fellow mongers,

I think I know this so called actress. This could be the actress or her mother. Both are actresses. Mother used to be a pro in Negombo streets about a decade ago. Very very young looking horny figure. Daughter is very well famous actress these days. Mother was separated from her man and used to go out with guys and ended up in the tele industry partially thanks to daughter's fame. After a while both mum and daughter left Negombo house (earlier house located in the vicinity of Negombo-Chilaw road) to Colombo. I am pretty certain that this would be her. Hope this would help you guys to figure out.

Happy mongering!

Danny Yu
07-22-15, 05:35
Hey guys,

Its been a while. Hope all is good. I am thinking about the infamous JH since I require late options. Last time I checked they had been raided. Any idea if its back to full flo and safe? Also any recommended rooms from anyone been there recently?

Thanks

Pygmalion2012
07-22-15, 12:10
Is this Liyara?

Hi,

I went to a place in Rathmalana, in towards sea side in front of biscuit factory. Good house, clean, spacious rooms. I selected tan good height girl called Piumi, did a good massage. No complains, after that asked for 500 for HJ, tool 15 mints for it. Did a good job.

Try out.

Pygmalion2012
07-22-15, 16:20
I am planning to visit JH too, next week. Any intel on how things have been there recently?

Hey guys,

Its been a while. Hope all is good. I am thinking about the infamous JH since I require late options. Last time I checked they had been raided. Any idea if its back to full flo and safe? Also any recommended rooms from anyone been there recently?

Thanks

ChatChanaka
07-22-15, 16:23
Hey,

Can you give a hint to guess directions please. I am trying to get some action in Malambe. Appreciate if you can guide.

Services:

On day 1 you are provided only HJ with Liberal access. Boobs are popped out, pants and panty put down to knees..

Bathiya90
07-22-15, 16:36
Has anyone tried her? She runs a spa in outer pillow. M thinking of going for her but need a brief review.

TarzanLK
07-22-15, 20:14
Hi,

Try out.There are several spa in the area, if you be specific it will helpful since I am planning to go on the coming long weekend.

Yaluwa 1
07-23-15, 09:56
I saw a new MP at marine drive.

Had a Light spa.

Any one tried? What are the rates?

Thanks

Hooboy
07-23-15, 11:58
Went last month and its back to business as usual. Check your PM for Names. Room Numbers are no good as they keep changing rooms.

Hey guys,

Thanks

Yaluwa 1
07-23-15, 18:52
I have been to this place and I recommend you not to go there. Its a filthy place and they don't even care about replacing the massage table cloth after you leave. The selection is not that impressive as well. On the day I went, there were four girls and I would rate their appearance 3/10.I also have the same bad experience at there.

Not recommended for anyone.

Bingo1987
07-24-15, 03:13
Hi lads,

Hope you guys are doing fine. It has been a while and now it is the time for another vacation for me in Sri Lanka. Had a good experience during my last vacation thanks to you guys and this time I'm looking for something specific and I would be great if you guys can help me out.

I'm looking for 2 things. Does any of you have any link to a actress dealer or direct to actress. I've heard the experience with them are not that much great but I'm in a fantasy for that. It would be nice of you if you can share.

The next one is do you guys know any place and a girl who has a BJ or a HJ with good rimming?

Please PM me if you know any.

Thank you very much and happy mongering.

Hooboy
07-24-15, 07:21
There were some reports sometime ago of someone like this who did foot massage but extras were also possible. Nothing heard recently. Please PM me if you have a contact no.

Has anyone tried her? She runs a spa in outer pillow. M thinking of going for her but need a brief review.

Anant17
07-24-15, 09:00
Hello everyone,

I am from the neighbor contry (india) and arrived Colombo yesterday for a work assignment. Colombo is a wonderful city and I must say that I admire it already for its people. Be it for the traffic sense, respect for others and I do not feel a language barrier as many can communicate to basic level in english. The women here are exquisite as well. Prettier and taller than avg in india and their dressing sense is quite good. Loved the special touch they give to their saree drape. I am yet to try the culinary delights which the city has to offer and I am sure it will be mouth watering as well.

I will be here for a week and will have some afternoons (some long perhaps) free to fulfill my fantasy and desires. Since today morning I had time, I read upto 50 recent pages to get what a basic feel of mongering scene here. Few particular things that stand out (summary) are.

A. Seniors here on ISG are much more helpful than my city. Acne, TeaBoy, MahaHoora and many others.

Be. Many indies are available but only through reference and provide better service than india (as far as I can tell).

See. MP scene is going well for the city and HitAds is one way to find out about them. Couple of "spa" that are preferred seem to be. Gem Spa, Marina spa and Deepankar.

The. JH seem to be pricey one but review suggests that it is well worth the money spent. It seem to be operational again post the raid from Hooboy's recent post.

E. Mount L is bustling with mongering hotels but rest houses are avlbl at other locations as well.

F. Street pickups are avlbl (I will not venture there though) at few places.

G. Not much activity on pubs or disc scene but I may be wrong on this one.

If any of the seniors here are interested I am game to meet (PM me. A day in adv please) over a local drink or tea (on me) - just for your prior info, my communication is limited to english / hindi.

I would like to make my stay memorable and I need help from seniors for getting contact and ref for freelancers and I will be obliged for it. Please PM me if you can recommended a gal. I am only avlbl for ST, multiple shots based based on gals performance. I mostly want to try out FLs but would like to try JH once (it is close to my stay) - please suggest any good gals name or number.

Any buddy coming from Colombo to Pune is welcome to PM me and I will be glad to guide you to the best mongering choices available with my personal recommendation and references.

Thanks!

TjMike60
07-24-15, 13:23
Hi,

Is this Chinese spa Lu** in m-drive functioning?

I did go there once (some time back) and it was a bit expensive 3.5 k+tip.

Lankasexguide
07-24-15, 16:37
Hi all,

I am new to this forum and can anyone help me explaining how the process goes here. I tried to check photos, but it says I have to pay 20 $ to do so. I can pay that amount but I am little bit worrying as we can see lots of fake things around us. But this site seems like a good going one.

So someone who has a good experience with the process please let me know. I used my private contacts until now to find a girl. So I can share my experience with you all if you educate me the process.

Thanks everyone.

Coconuti
07-24-15, 19:47
Got the contact from Acne. He is un contactable but she agreed to come without a verification.

Dark, slim nice body. Very friendly girl, very accommodating. Boobs not very firm though. Did not look like she's been in the trade for long. She has some friends who are in the trade, and photos on her mobile looked hot.

Big thank you for Acne.

Well worth 8 k charge.

Please send contact request to Acne.

Coco.

Thanks To Legendary ACNE Lanka, I met this super sexy Black beauty.

RealWish
07-25-15, 08:53
Can you please contact her. I'm planing to visit Srilanka in next month.

After the Rajagiriya Spa experience last Friday visited to Manik spa in Borella. Located in front of YMBA next to HNB borella. There were 15 ladies. Some were good looking. Entrance is 1000. Although I prefer MILFs unfortunately selected a small girl. Height is less than 5 feet. Less than average body. (No boobs or butt). Average looking face. Name was T-I. Had a wash and enter to the room. Bathroom was below average. Towel was not clean. Massage was average. Talkative. After 45 min massage came to extras. HS only with front access. Below average performance by the girl I have selected. Tip Rs 1000. Anyway able to get her contact info. If want you can inbox me.

By the way if you know any MILFs around Colombo please let me know.===============================================

Greetings,

Jackson

Shehan6190
07-25-15, 14:16
I came across a contact recently. [Names in Code Deleted by Admin]. She is from Borupana.

Her rate was 3.5 k and the room was 1200. Since I also live relatively close to Borupana thought I should give her a try. It was like going for a blind date. I did not know how she looked, just got the contact from a friend in fb. So I called her and she was very polite and friendly. Asked me to come to Golu madama junc around 11 in the morning. So I said OK and went.

But when I called her as I got there she said that she was coming from Horana and it would take at least another hour and a half. This really pissed me off. But still I was hoping that she was a good looker and most importantly a good lay and I would be compensated for waiting that long.

So got the directions she gave me and went to a rest house near by and booked a room. The room was not very good at all. It was a dump according to my standards. Soo wanted to leave the place and ask her to screw her self. But still waited.

Then finally this girl came. Correction lads,"this fatty woman came " she has a fucking big belly and dark to begin with. I was so damn disappointing at that moment. All my effort went to waste. My junior was like "seriously dude, you are going to fuck that? Come on man lets get the fuck out of here" stubborn me, I should have listen to my junior. He knows better. I was very horny so decided to at least pop once to make something out of the situation. A silver lining kind of a situation.

So she and I took a wash together and came to bed. And there was no DFK. I wasn't disappointed. I was not in the mood to kiss her anyway. Blow job wasn't good either. No DATY. Sucked her tits for a while while TRYING to finger her. LOL. She was fat, I had a hard time finding her pussy. I had enough of foreplay and asked her to get on all fours. Simply cause I didn't want to look at her fat belly and face. I'd rather look at her fat ass instead. So started fucking her in doggy and wasn't even in the mood to change into anything else. Fucked her for a while and blew my load. Went to the washroom and had a wash. Came back thinking I'm going to take my money's worth from her and fuck her again. At this point my junior was like " No fucking way dude not that again. Bro I have always had your back but I'm sorry not this time. Lets just go home and wank to some Mia Malkova porn"LOL.

So we said our good byes and parted ways. A bad experience for my autobiography "Escapades of a horny devil". LOL.

I learnt some stuff from this though.

1) always rely on a trusted monger for a good contact. (some one like our legend Acne).

2) if possible always try to see the girl before meeting. (not easy though).

3) if you decide to be adventurous and go for that unknown contact just be ready to be dissapointed.

At this point rating her is a joke. But for the sake of the report.

Body: 3/10 (fat belly, saggy tits need I go on?

BJ: 3/10

DATY: 0/10 (She said no).

DFK: 0/10

Place: 2/10

Price: 3.5 k (too much for that).

Attitude: 6/10 (she was friendly though).

I didn't even try to get a pic this time. Sorry guys but you should thank me for not getting any. Not like any one can wank for those. LOL.

Said that she has some friends too. Young girls she said. No not for me lady.

Cheers.

Safe mongering.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove names written in code. Please do not post names written in code in the Forum. You're not fooling anyone. If the average forum member can interpret the name, then so can anyone else. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

Merdocx
07-25-15, 15:14
I saw the ad on HitAd and got the address and went there. This place is new and in a very private area. According to the S (my masseuse), this place is a branch of a place from Thalawatugoda and was opened 3 months ago. She said there are 4 masseuse working there.

Anyway, I liked my experience here because she utilized the whole time and gave me a good massage. I took the full body massage (1. 5 hrs /1. 5 k). She used oil and gave me a full body massage. She was nice and I was able to talk to her. She expressed a little interest in body to body but she was not sure. I'm going to ask her for it when I go for a steam bath next time. I asked for BJ but she only offered HJ. I politely declined because HJ will take a lot of time for me to get in the mood.

I tipped her 1 k because her massage was actually good and she offered HJ. I would recommend if you are looking for a good massage.

When I was leaving the guy followed me to open the gate and started a friendly chat. He asked me if I like it here. I was honest and told him that the massage was good but I wish there were more extras. He explained that is because the place is fairly new and they can't risk much here but small extras are allowed. I'm going to go again and see if he can set me with someone who is willing to do more. He asked to share this place with my friends.

Overall, the masseuse is good. And the dude in the front desk was nice too. I'd recommend this place for newbies and seniors looking for a good massage with limited extras.

Masseuse - 7/10 (For a good massage and offering HJ) I let her know that I would give more if she is willing for more extras.

Place - 10/10.

Bathroom is clean and everything looks okay.

I'd recommend this place. Also if you guys know a body to body place, please let me know via PM.

Anant17
07-25-15, 15:35
Hello everyone,

I am very thankful to people of this forum as I have received very warm welcome in Colombo.

My special thanks to MahaHoora, TeaBoy and Shehan for going out of their way in providing help and being patient in replying to my queries. The list of acknowledgements is long with Happy12, Dynolas, Nilesh, HooBoy also providd valuable tips and info. Acne bro, I sincerely hope that you are doing well and just taking a break from the forum.

Today I had couple of hours available so I first tried calling An*a (lead provided by MH) but the gal didn't recognize the ref and since MH is out it was not possible for him to call her anyway. Then I tried calling Ka*I (lead provided by Shehan) but she didn't pickup (most good FLs are hard to catch, I knew that from my past exp). These are the only FL contacts I had got with ref (others will have lang issue as suggested by seniors) so I though may be I should try luck at MP.

I first went to Menik Spa. I was asked to choose the masseuse but only few were avlbl (to my bad luck seemingly busy day) and they seemed to be mid aged. No worries, I walked out and must have walked for a good distance and it started raining and I noticed one spa place in the corner. I tried my luck inside and there were couple of gals sitting. I chose one of the gal which looked absolutely dark beauty and we went inside. The massage was good with sufficient attention paid to my balls LOL. At the end gal asked for 'shake' like it is obvious. I negotiated it to 1 k with top access. She said it is her periods so no bottom access. Could be her tactics. But her boobs were quite good to keep me interested. I was sucking one boob to my hearts content while squeezing her bum. It ended within couple of minutes with a big load off and happy and relaxed me. So all in all it was a happy ending for the day truly.

I had received few recommendations on JH (thanks to MH and Hooboy) so I thought of prebooking for tomorrow but they seem to only take bookings for the same day. Lets see how it goes. Will post report.

Thanks once again!

Dynolas
07-26-15, 02:08
Unfortunately no one can pm you since your not a senior or paid member, what you can do is go to profile and it should provide option to upgrade. The benefit besides the pics is being able to pm people to get more details or secret details to get girls. If your worried it will show up on credit card, you don't have to worry since it will be under some other name.

Hi all,

I am new to this forum and can anyone help me explaining how the process goes here. I tried to check photos, but it says I have to pay 20 $ to do so. I can pay that amount but I am little bit worrying as we can see lots of fake things around us. But this site seems like a good going one.

So someone who has a good experience with the process please let me know. I used my private contacts until now to find a girl. So I can share my experience with you all if you educate me the process.

Thanks everyone.

Hooboy
07-26-15, 07:43
Just a tip to anyone visiting JH. Avoid the weekends (Friday included) as they are very busy and the girls are tired out and service may not be upto expectation although they are willing. As the saying goes " The spirit is willing but the flesh is weak!

Anant17
07-26-15, 09:01
Sorry buddy that your exp turned out to be unpleasant! But bad exp teaches us a great deal more than a good one.

Another option if you don't like the gal is to tell her honestly that you are disappointed and not willing to go ahead with the deal. Give her some basic money for the trouble of coming to the place. Most of the women I have seen handle it gracefully. If you are meeting in a public place it helps too as gals can't throw their tantrums. And all this teaches you to say no (which is the scary part) and trust my your junior will thank you lot more for it.

My 2 cents!

I came across a contact recently. She is from Borupana.

Her rate was 3.5 k and the room was 1200. Since I also live relatively close to Borupana thought I should give her a try. It was like going for a blind date. I did not know how she looked, just got the contact from a friend in fb. So I called her and she was very polite and friendly. Asked me to come to Golu madama junc around 11 in the morning. So I said OK and went.

But when I called her as I got there she said that she was coming from Horana and it would take at least another hour and a half. This really pissed me off. But still I was hoping that she was a good looker and most importantly a good lay and I would be compensated for waiting that long.

So got the directions she gave me and went to a rest house near by and booked a room. The room was not very good at all. It was a dump according to my standards. Soo wanted to leave the place and ask her to screw her self. But still waited.

Then finally this girl came. Correction lads,"this fatty woman came " she has a fucking big belly and dark to begin with. I was so damn disappointing at that moment. All my effort went to waste. My junior was like "seriously dude, you are going to fuck that? Come on man lets get the fuck out of here" stubborn me, I should have listen to my junior. He knows better. I was very horny so decided to at least pop once to make something out of the situation. A silver lining kind of a situation.

So she and I took a wash together and came to bed. And there was no DFK. I wasn't disappointed. I was not in the mood to kiss her anyway. Blow job wasn't good either. No DATY. Sucked her tits for a while while TRYING to finger her. LOL. She was fat, I had a hard time finding her pussy. I had enough of foreplay and asked her to get on all fours. Simply cause I didn't want to look at her fat belly and face. I'd rather look at her fat ass instead. So started fucking her in doggy and wasn't even in the mood to change into anything else. Fucked her for a while and blew my load. Went to the washroom and had a wash. Came back thinking I'm going to take my money's worth from her and fuck her again. At this point my junior was like " No fucking way dude not that again. Bro I have always had your back but I'm sorry not this time. Lets just go home and wank to some Mia Malkova porn"LOL.

So we said our good byes and parted ways. A bad experience for my autobiography "Escapades of a horny devil". LOL.

1) always rely on a trusted monger for a good contact. (some one like our legend Acne).

3) if you decide to be adventurous and go for that unknown contact just be ready to be dissapointed.

I didn't even try to get a pic this time. Sorry guys but you should thank me for not getting any. Not like any one can wank for those. LOL.

Cheers.

Safe mongering.

Merdocx
07-26-15, 12:07
So I went to Sarasi again. I tried to get in contact with the dude there but he was not available. I went in anyway got the same girl as before. She was pretty comfortable talking to me today. I told her I'm still looking for B2B and wanted kiss + BJ. She seemed not interested in going further than HJ. I told her if she does more extras then my friends also might be interested. I don't think she will agree for more than HJ anytime soon.

After chatting for a while she gave me a contact of hers who is a freelancer. The contact is kind of useless because she would not talk to me without knowing who gave me her number. I can't tell her who gave because this masseuse specifically told me not to tell her she gave the number. Its another Hansi, number ending in 3690. If any of you guys know her, please let me know.

Anyway I gave her my usual 1 k tip. And 1.5 k for FullMassage.

The Old Teaboy
07-26-15, 14:05
This report by Shehan6190 is one of the best we have had in recent times. I like it because it is very honest. What can you do if your blind date turns out to be a rather ugly woman?

I am interested that the contact came from "a friend in fb". Presumably the friend had had sex with the woman and did not perceive her as being ugly.

Shehan6190
07-26-15, 15:07
Sorry buddy that your exp turned out to be unpleasant! But bad exp teaches us a great deal more than a good one.

Another option if you don't like the gal is to tell her honestly that you are disappointed and not willing to go ahead with the deal. Give her some basic money for the trouble of coming to the place. Most of the women I have seen handle it gracefully. If you are meeting in a public place it helps too as gals can't throw their tantrums. And all this teaches you to say no (which is the scary part) and trust my your junior will thank you lot more for it.

My 2 cents!Thanks for the advice bro. Will take it into consideration the next time around.

Hope you are having a good time here in SL.

Bfish87
07-26-15, 22:38
Hello Colombo vets,

I have spent the last year trying to land a job in Asia in order to be closer to the fun and to start saving money on airfares as the US to Asia really-really sucks during peak seasons and the flight is brutal. My entire p4 p experiences have always been in the Philippines (No Thailand yet). Several weeks ago an offer came through for me to go to Sri Lanka and I took it because of the pay and the proximity to fun.

I've spent the last several days looking around and then someone from PA Addicts told me to go here. I've found a lot of Internet TRs from the mid 2000's hinting at 5 star hotel Thai massages, casinos, Rhythms + Blues, and a few other MPs that I honestly doubt are still open. Anyways, I realize due to privacy a lot of you might recommend me paying the membership fee and that's fine I will definitely do it in the next 24 hours. I was hoping a few of you would be willing to point me out to a few places (MPs, Freelancer places, p4 p) that a young white expat as myself could enjoy until I get time off work and can go exploring in Thailand or back to the Philippines? Any help is greatly appreciated.

My second question is more of a general local knowledge. I want to experience Thailand. 12 trips to the Philippines and zero trips to Thailand Bothers me. Has anyone figured out a cheap route to go to BKK on a Friday evening from Colombo and get back Sunday evening? All prices I am finding out of Colombo won't get me there until Saturday morning and most prices are 300 to 350 USd with Thai airways or SL airways.

Once again. Thanks excited to see the country but the fun scene looks a bit more difficult. I think Manila and Angeles City spoiled me.

MahaHoora
07-27-15, 06:32
As a JH frequenter I agree with you. Even your best girl (or Woman, thinking of room#2) could turn out to be mediocre on a busy day and for that matter any day in the late hours if she's so popular as to attract a dick train. I've learnt that lesson practically. You pay out at least 13 K on a visit, 9 k for entrance and 4 k to the girl. So it is good to keep this factor in mind when visiting JH.

Just a tip to anyone visiting JH. Avoid the weekends (Friday included) as they are very busy and the girls are tired out and service may not be upto expectation although they are willing. As the saying goes " The spirit is willing but the flesh is weak!

MahaHoora
07-27-15, 06:51
I agree with this.

To make make best use of this forum one should invest in the PM facility, which is the only way for one to obtain precise contact details / introductions. Due to obvious reasons these cannot be done in the open forum.

The USD 20 per annum on the PM facility is well spent as I have found by experience.

I have to warn though that getting the PM facility alone will not help. One needs to be active, explore and experience, and make worthwhile posts in the forum and be on the look out to help others, in order to get the best in this forum.

It is also important to be friendly here without attacking others and creating ill will as that would make many put up shutters. Due to such reasons this forum ran completely dry for several months but fortunately it is back to normal now.

Unfortunately no one can pm you since your not a senior or paid member, what you can do is go to profile and it should provide option to upgrade. The benefit besides the pics is being able to pm people to get more details or secret details to get girls. If your worried it will show up on credit card, you don't have to worry since it will be under some other name.

MahaHoora
07-27-15, 06:56
Thank you for the kind remarks bro but I am sorry to note that you had no luck with Anu3. As I suspected she hadn't remembered me, though I've met her twice and gave her a good time too with DATY. Looks like she cannot remember names as she "does" so many. When I'm back in the island I will try to help you with her. Meanwhile do try JH. Room #8 *i*i is well worth trying.

Hello everyone,

I am very thankful to people of this forum as I have received very warm welcome in Colombo.

My special thanks to MahaHoora, TeaBoy and Shehan for going out of their way in providing help and being patient in replying to my queries. The list of acknowledgements is long with Happy12, Dynolas, Nilesh, HooBoy also providd valuable tips and info. Acne bro, I sincerely hope that you are doing well and just taking a break from the forum.

Today I had couple of hours available so I first tried calling An*a (lead provided by MH) but the gal didn't recognize the ref and since MH is out it was not possible for him to call her anyway. Then I tried calling Ka*I (lead provided by Shehan) but she didn't pickup (most good FLs are hard to catch, I knew that from my past exp). These are the only FL contacts I had got with ref (others will have lang issue as suggested by seniors) so I though may be I should try luck at MP.

I first went to Menik Spa. I was asked to choose the masseuse but only few were avlbl (to my bad luck seemingly busy day) and they seemed to be mid aged. No worries, I walked out and must have walked for a good distance and it started raining and I noticed one spa place in the corner. I tried my luck inside and there were couple of gals sitting. I chose one of the gal which looked absolutely dark beauty and we went inside. The massage was good with sufficient attention paid to my balls LOL. At the end gal asked for 'shake' like it is obvious. I negotiated it to 1 k with top access. She said it is her periods so no bottom access. Could be her tactics. But her boobs were quite good to keep me interested. I was sucking one boob to my hearts content while squeezing her bum. It ended within couple of minutes with a big load off and happy and relaxed me. So all in all it was a happy ending for the day truly.

I had received few recommendations on JH (thanks to MH and Hooboy) so I thought of prebooking for tomorrow but they seem to only take bookings for the same day. Lets see how it goes. Will post report.

Thanks once again!

MahaHoora
07-27-15, 07:18
A good report on a bad experience.

However careful you are you cannot completely avoid this kind of misadventure. Highly recommended girls sometimes turn out to so bad as to frighten the little fella enough to shrink into a peanut.

If you get into a situation like this, you could look at the option of calling of the event by paying her something to cover her time and cost in calling over but some of these women might not let you get away like that and could turn abusive in public. You have to think on your feet in a situation like that and act accordingly but on most occasions, you'd be able ti get away by paying the woman something for her troubles.

I came across a contact recently. She is from Borupana.

Cheers.

Safe mongering.

MahaHoora
07-27-15, 07:31
Bro, the process seems safe enough. I, like many, have used it without experiencing anything bad and it does not result in something embarrassing or incriminating on your credit card statement; it gives an innocent enough sounding narration.

Hi all,

Thanks everyone.

MahaHoora
07-27-15, 07:41
Bro, if you are referring to the joint about the Berries (no, I am NOT referring to you Johnnie now! With slit eyed chicks, yes I noticed it open quite recently but may not be worth your time or money.

As for the place being expensive, if you want FS with slit eyed or Siamese cats, the rate is much higher that what you have referred to. If you are looking for a simple massage with a happy ending it won't come cheap with such girls; better try a place with local lasses.

Hi,

Is this Chinese spa Lu** in m-drive functioning?

I did go there once (some time back) and it was a bit expensive 3.5 k+tip.

MahaHoora
07-27-15, 07:51
Bro, very heart-warming message in this forum by you, coming from our friendly neighbouring country.

Yes you should try JH at least once. I recommend Room#8 based on a recent experience. The raid on JH happened many months ago and now the dust has settled down completely.

The HitAD is a good source to find out about "spas". A spa girl noticing that you are from India is bound to drop her guard and offer you more in terms of extras; some of them seem to be overly careful with local guys thinking they could be from LE. Just my thinking and that could work for you.

Hello everyone,

I am from the neighbor contry (india) and arrived Colombo yesterday for a work assignment. Colombo is a wonderful city and I must say that I admire it already for its people. Be it for the traffic sense, respect for others and I do not feel a language barrier as many can communicate to basic level in english. The women here are exquisite as well. Prettier and taller than avg in india and their dressing sense is quite good. Loved the special touch they give to their saree drape. I am yet to try the culinary delights which the city has to offer and I am sure it will be mouth watering as well.

I will be here for a week and will have some afternoons (some long perhaps) free to fulfill my fantasy and desires. Since today morning I had time, I read upto 50 recent pages to get what a basic feel of mongering scene here. Few particular things that stand out (summary) are.

A. Seniors here on ISG are much more helpful than my city. Acne, TeaBoy, MahaHoora and many others.

Be. Many indies are available but only through reference and provide better service than india (as far as I can tell).

See. MP scene is going well for the city and HitAds is one way to find out about them. Couple of "spa" that are preferred seem to be. Gem Spa, Marina spa and Deepankar.

The. JH seem to be pricey one but review suggests that it is well worth the money spent. It seem to be operational again post the raid from Hooboy's recent post.

E. Mount L is bustling with mongering hotels but rest houses are avlbl at other locations as well.

F. Street pickups are avlbl (I will not venture there though) at few places.

G. Not much activity on pubs or disc scene but I may be wrong on this one.

If any of the seniors here are interested I am game to meet (PM me. A day in adv please) over a local drink or tea (on me) - just for your prior info, my communication is limited to english / hindi.

I would like to make my stay memorable and I need help from seniors for getting contact and ref for freelancers and I will be obliged for it. Please PM me if you can recommended a gal. I am only avlbl for ST, multiple shots based based on gals performance. I mostly want to try out FLs but would like to try JH once (it is close to my stay) - please suggest any good gals name or number.

Any buddy coming from Colombo to Pune is welcome to PM me and I will be glad to guide you to the best mongering choices available with my personal recommendation and references.

Thanks!

MahaHoora
07-27-15, 08:21
Thank you for the clarification bro.

Yes machan it was a bulb. No worries of being recorded.

MahaHoora
07-27-15, 08:23
Bro, I agree with you; it is a really good report, highlighting a very pertinent issue, on which I have commented separately.

It is good if there are other reports by mongers who have had similar encounters and how they reacted to same.

This report by Shehan6190 is one of the best we have had in recent times. I like it because it is very honest. What can you do if your blind date turns out to be a rather ugly woman?

I am interested that the contact came from "a friend in fb". Presumably the friend had had sex with the woman and did not perceive her as being ugly.

MahaHoora
07-27-15, 08:33
The "Sagaraya" - a 3-star hotel on Marine drive has a wellness centre or spa called The "Sagaraya" Spa, also advertised by Moonruwan in the HitAD in the latter name. This is quite separate from the Moonruwn Spa we have known about all this time and is also notorious for being shabby and girls asking for exorbitant amounts for even HS.

The Hotel demanding for some standards in keeping with its Trip Adviser rating may push Moonruwan to offer something better than he's notorious for.

Due to the poor brand image of Moonruwn I guess people are keeping away from the spa at The "Sagaraya". Has anyone experienced this new place which is supposed to offer Thai, Indian and local girls?

MahaHoora
07-27-15, 08:36
Bro, thank you for naming and shaming this spa. It is good to warn fellow members against going to such places. We usually end up wasting a lot of money on such places.

To name again:

Lawanya Spa, 205 Borella Road, Depanama, Pannipitiya.

I have been to this place and I recommend you not to go there. Its a filthy place and they don't even care about replacing the massage table cloth after you leave. The selection is not that impressive as well. On the day I went, there were four girls and I would rate their appearance 3/10.

MahaHoora
07-27-15, 08:46
90-radha No. 3 (since there are two other 90-radhas who have been written about in fora for a long time) is a fair and slim beauty with delicate features. Unbelievably pretty for a freelancer.

After being highlighted in quite a few fora, she's been in much demand in recent times and is very difficult to get now.

Added to her far above average looks were her GFE and the portfolio of services. DFK, BBJ, DATY all included. She would charge 7 K.

The tattoo just above her buttocks (in the small of her back) would ring a bell I guess, to those who have taken her.

I took her twice and found money's worth but wonder how she is now after being in much demand and would thank anyone who has taken her recently to comment.

Member #4388
07-27-15, 09:44
I tried to contact her today by texting and calling with no success. I texted specific details about my previous meeting with her. No answer, and later the phone was switched off.

Dissapointed. She could have at least texted her inavailibility.

90-radha No. 3 (since there are two other 90-radhas who have been written about in fora for a long time) is a fair and slim beauty with delicate features. Unbelievably pretty for a freelancer.

After being highlighted in quite a few fora, she's been in much demand in recent times and is very difficult to get now.

Added to her far above average looks were her GFE and the portfolio of services. DFK, BBJ, DATY all included. She would charge 7 K.

The tattoo just above her buttocks (in the small of her back) would ring a bell I guess, to those who have taken her.

I took her twice and found money's worth but wonder how she is now after being in much demand and would thank anyone who has taken her recently to comment.

AnuradhaGomez
07-27-15, 11:01
Hi. Thanks for the advice. Will definitely try this place out. I'm sick of most MP's since most of the places offer 1 hour massage but the session finishes in less than 20 min. They also demand Rs. 1,000/- for a HJ but no touching allowed which is one of the reasons why I stopped going to MP's for some time.

I saw the ad on HitAd and got the address and went there. This place is new and in a very private area. According to the S (my masseuse), this place is a branch of a place from Thalawatugoda and was opened 3 months ago. She said there are 4 masseuse working there.

Anyway, I liked my experience here because she utilized the whole time and gave me a good massage. I took the full body massage (1. 5 hrs /1. 5 k). She used oil and gave me a full body massage. She was nice and I was able to talk to her. She expressed a little interest in body to body but she was not sure. I'm going to ask her for it when I go for a steam bath next time. I asked for BJ but she only offered HJ. I politely declined because HJ will take a lot of time for me to get in the mood.

I tipped her 1 k because her massage was actually good and she offered HJ. I would recommend if you are looking for a good massage.

When I was leaving the guy followed me to open the gate and started a friendly chat. He asked me if I like it here. I was honest and told him that the massage was good but I wish there were more extras. He explained that is because the place is fairly new and they can't risk much here but small extras are allowed. I'm going to go again and see if he can set me with someone who is willing to do more. He asked to share this place with my friends.

Overall, the masseuse is good. And the dude in the front desk was nice too. I'd recommend this place for newbies and seniors looking for a good massage with limited extras.

Masseuse - 7/10 (For a good massage and offering HJ) I let her know that I would give more if she is willing for more extras.

Place - 10/10.

Bathroom is clean and everything looks okay.

I'd recommend this place. Also if you guys know a body to body place, please let me know via PM.

HellBoy2
07-27-15, 13:43
It's a long story, but I'll make it short in points to make it understandable.

Sometime back I visited a spa in Ratmalana to meet a girl a friend recommended.

The experience there wasn't that good, just massage and HJ.

After a couple of months friend told me that she's not working there and that she's operating from her home, and that she's calling him, and told me to give it a try.

I said fine, I called her and fortunately she remembered me. So made an appointment at her house.

I went there fully excited, but to my disappointment she didn't offer anything than a HJ, and tried to rip me with 3 k, but I said I only have 2 k and escaped with that.

But deep down I had a feeling that there should be more in offer. So again after a few months, I called her up, and told her straight,"I'm not looking for a massage", and "can you provide FS"?

She gave it a thought and called me back, saying OK and asking for 5 k.

I confirmed the meetup.

I went to her place on a Sunday as decided.

I went up, to see there was another lady and a child.

Trust me I'm not lying, there was a child, I think it was her son, and the lady was her sister.

I felt like leaving that moment, but waited unfortunately. I was upset.

I went to the room, she had a massage table as well.

Took a shower and stuff.

She was full on alcohol and smoking cigs.

She came to the room, and I quickly did the fucking, in two positions. I was fully upset so I faked my orgasm and leaved quickly.

I won't forget this experience and will regret it forever.

Maybe it's better to take her to another place.

I can share the contact, but don't have pm facility yet.

I also blocked her number so I don't get called again.

The Old Teaboy
07-27-15, 14:18
The "Sagaraya" - a 3-star hotel on Marine drive has a wellness centre or spa called The "Sagaraya" Spa, also advertised by Moonruwan in the HitAD in the latter name. This is quite separate from the Moonruwn Spa we have known about all this time and is also notorious for being shabby and girls asking for exorbitant amounts for even HS.

The Hotel demanding for some standards in keeping with its Trip Adviser rating may push Moonruwan to offer something better than he's notorious for.

Due to the poor brand image of Moonruwn I guess people are keeping away from the spa at The "Sagaraya". Has anyone experienced this new place which is supposed to offer Thai, Indian and local girls?MH, there was a report on this hotel spa a couple of months ago. My recollection is that the member reported that two girls were available, one of whom was a specko. He selected the specko, who gave really bad service.

I notice that both these places have re-vamped their ads, and are claiming to be under "new management". They are both offering "mail massage" (sic). Mail massage is not my cup of tea.

Anant17
07-27-15, 19:22
Next day in Colombo. I never imagined that it will turn out like this.

Thanks Shehan for providing the contact. I am afraid that my FR may be just a repeat of past reports on Miss "Darling" (and I will keep it short), as I would like to call the famous dark beauty. This much ref should be sufficient to recognize her. I found her to be very attractive; I think I am in falling in love with women here LOL.

At first, the way this small framed gal was trying to squeeze me like I am his best buddy. She was not ready to let me go. Later in bed, I found her to provide the best sex I have had till now. "Yes darling", I had a cocktail of GFE and PSE rolled into one yesterday and couple of hours with her passed like few minutes.

I also received two parting gifts, a picture of her to remember and two big hickies on my neck (LOL my first ever and it has really put me in awkward position at work).

The contact is not mine to share. One more thing I want to say is that Acne bro, your name is like a governor's stamp on the currency note as I have seen there were many (in 10's, if not 100's) of folks which the gal has saved the contact along with your name associated. It would have been an honor to meet you in person.

Thanks!

Front Runner
07-27-15, 19:52
Hi. Thanks for the advice. Will definitely try this place out. I'm sick of most MP's since most of the places offer 1 hour massage but the session finishes in less than 20 min. They also demand Rs. 1,000/- for a HJ but no touching allowed which is one of the reasons why I stopped going to MP's for some time.I also agree totally with this statement. The massage is for 1 HR and it finishes within 20 min. Most of the MP girls are now greedy. What I tend to do is wait till the massage is over to touch and do other stuff or else they might finish it within 5 min.

Anant17
07-27-15, 20:37
Yesterday was still so much alive, darling's taste in my mouth (LOL), bruise on my neck and I was still feeling drained with stellar perf she got out of me, and I started contemplating of JH since an alternate plan which one over generous senior was arranging for me ran into an issue. I had received few recommendation on JH gals so I finalized on Yuki (former room 1?) and dialled them. I was told that she is room2 now and they will be happy to take my appointment for 2 pm which was in 15 minutes (a good sign that sale was low as commented by HooBoy to avoid weekends) and I asked them to make it to 4 pm.

I reached there 5 minutes early and after taking the payment they asked me to go to room directly and wait. Yuki was there in couple of minutes. My first reaction was "hmm not bad", she was white as white, decent figure and with their room lighting I could only tell spotless. She gave me a red bull and courteously asked if I needed another one. Soon I started taking my clothes off and when it was turn of undies she took my ears mischievously like "what are you doing naughty boy" and it was good humor.

She remain clothed while bathing me, even though I had made it clear that I am not new. After patting me dry, she unfolded a nice clean towel on the massage bed and asked me to roll over. Then she gave few choices, I said no to lotion and lot of B2 B with some massage. Massage was excellent and fun with she throwing herself over me couple of times. After massage was over, she asked for what do I want later, to which I said everything that is there and I grabbed her. She asked for 5 k to which I said 4 but I said ok to 5 and she was overjoyed to hear to that. And off went her clothes, and as the session started I told that I wanted to have 2 shots and since I was carrying condoms there was no concern and she agreed to do multiple shots in 5 k only. She is really milky white, very soft, smooth and clean. I was feeling her for sometime while she was riding hard on me, loved her handful tits. In some minutes "game over" was decleared LOL and we moved for a bath again (I am seriously amazed how many times these thai gals must take bath daily). She did one light massage and later we were cuddling for sometime while she was stroking my right muscles. Round2 was similar with few other poses attempted. Took final bath for the day and took leave after making the payment and bidding goodbye.

Having done multiple shots in each of these past two days, I am thinking if I should take a break tomorrow but who knows how it will turn out.

Thanks!

Anant17
07-27-15, 20:42
Hi MH bro.

Thanks for your message! Today I have tried JH but with Yuki and she wasn't bad at all.

I think you are right, being from another country is working somewhat to my advantage and I seem to be getting good treatment.

Thanks!

Bro, very heart-warming message in this forum by you, coming from our friendly neighbouring country.

Yes you should try JH at least once. I recommend Room#8 based on a recent experience. The raid on JH happened many months ago and now the dust has settled down completely.

The HitAD is a good source to find out about "spas". A spa girl noticing that you are from India is bound to drop her guard and offer you more in terms of extras; some of them seem to be overly careful with local guys thinking they could be from LE. Just my thinking and that could work for you.