PDA

View Full Version : Colombo

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112

John Wagner
09-08-15, 13:46
Guys,

I'm looking for a most safest MP in town for a reasonable price. Don't expect FS / BJ, but may be some playing here and there.

John Wagner
09-08-15, 14:04
Shitty place with money greedy girls. Don't every go.

Another place is Crystal spa in Pitakotte. Shitty bathroom, unclean towels, unclean beds, You get even earlier guys sperm on them.

If you want to get some kind of skin rash better you go to these third class spas separated by 6 feet card boards.Last week I thought to explore Colombo and was taken to "Hiru" Rise Spa in Bamba. Quite uncleaned place. Couldn't resist not saying it when I saw this post.

John Wagner
09-08-15, 14:10
I suggest you to go through HitAdd and try few massage parlours. Call them and ask cost and services. Use a personal mobile for your mongering life is recommended. Also search on Web for Ayurveda messages and try. If you can not afford try cheap places. Update us here. Try to understand abbreviations and posts. Then you will are become trusted and senior member. This is a hit for you if you are a wise and genuine.Why bother finding HitAd these days? Just hit Massage center in Colombo and you will find plenty.

The Old Teaboy
09-08-15, 14:55
Guys,

I'm looking for a most safest MP in town for a reasonable price. Don't expect FS / BJ, but may be some playing here and there.Biota, Borella, is safe because there is an active ayurvedic doctor there. He will take down your name and probably ask for your ID card. HJ is not guaranteed on the first visit, but should be possible from the second visit onwards.

Cofee Man
09-08-15, 21:05
This girl used to work at Malaysia in a brothel, Big headed, she think she has golden pussy.

These girls do the shittiest job on the earth but show us an attitude and they are proud of themselves with esteem ego.

As mongers we should avoid these kind of girls even they are like Miss work Aishcharya Rai.

I have seen same kind of girl worked there named Ann (with tattoo at the shoulder).

, money greedy and who doesn't even can't work in a single place, she used to work in many places, but still think she is the queen of Sri Lanka.

The only good girl I have met in this highly priced place is Priya, the small girl from Rathmalana, she goes with name Samadhi.

The establishment no longer operate as Sunru, but the new name is Remede.

It's next to Laughf supermarket and there is a big black banner you can see on that building with name "Remede".

They don't offer sex for any unknown person, you have to go through a known person or at least visit twice to get sex.

This place is on the radar of Walana and you should be extra cautious before visiting.

Fter the PriXX's experience I wanted to go to this MP even knowing that there are raids happening all over Batharamulla area.

I didn't call PriXX since I kn there are sm other chicks which seems to have more talents so went to the place directly.

The 4 girls came in a parade and there is an absolutely stunner which came first in the row but the reception warned me that she is reluctant to everything and you may get disappointed.

And I kinda agreed so I took another good looking girl called Susmi or smthing they said she is frm Bangladesh (which is to me utter lie) and she is good.

Paid 4 K and went to the room and she came wth a towel.

She has a very firm nice size tits and curves in every places. Bit of a tummy but she is tall and it's not noticeable...

John Wagner
09-09-15, 11:42
Friends,

What happens if a MP is raided in Colombo? Does police arrest the customers who have come to take a massage?According to below article, it seems police arrests customers too. Any feedback?

http://www.english.gossiplankanews.com/2011/08/a-brothel-house-in-pretext-of-massage.html

The Old Teaboy
09-09-15, 14:40
According to below article, it seems police arrests customers too. Any feedback?

http://www.english.gossiplankanews.com/2011/08/a-brothel-house-in-pretext-of-massage.htmlThis is a quote from the article:

The so called heath Care centre had deployed the services of 5 women prostitutes. They were paid Rs 15000/ monthly as salaries and were supposed to get a tip around Rs 150/ from each client. The authorities have instructed the prostitutes to induce and stimulate the clients to get a much bigger tip. This was revealed by the arrested supervisor who added that for a day one of the prostitutes cater to 5-6 clients, most of whom arrive on appointment for the service.
This Green Herbal Health centre was located at No 21,De Mel Road, Koswatta, Nawala, Rajagiriya, in a large building consisted of several rooms. This is the strangest thing I have encountered. When we go to this place, we can't get even a shake, but influential people were able to get FS.

Gneiss
09-09-15, 15:43
Fter the PriXX's experience I wanted to go to this MP even knowing that there are raids happening all over Batharamulla area.

I didn't call PriXX since I kn there are sm other chicks which seems to have more talents so went to the place directly.

The 4 girls came in a parade and there is an absolutely stunner which came first in the row but the reception warned me that she is reluctant to everything and you may get disappointed.

And I kinda agreed so I took another good looking girl called Susmi or smthing they said she is frm Bangladesh (which is to me utter lie) and she is good.

Paid 4 K and went to the room and she came wth a towel.

She has a very firm nice size tits and curves in every places. Bit of a tummy but she is tall and it's not noticeable..Though am not interested in this BDeshi girl, but I can tell in a minute if she really is from bdesh. Bengali is my native lingo.

Zulu 1
09-10-15, 05:26
This is a quote from the article:

This is the strangest thing I have encountered. When we go to this place, we can't get even a shake, but influential people were able to get FS.Guys, this is a really old article of a couple of years ago when GH was at a different location.

I've never heard of a Monger getting arrested to this date. It's usually the girls and the Manager who get taken in.

Gentleman777
09-10-15, 12:22
This person got a contact from me in exchange for this contact, but he never replied. Beware when sharing contact with this person.I hadn't logged in for a couple pf days. Also your contact had no reference name so wasn't able to use it. Anyways I've sent you some contacts in exchange as promised. Podi kolla be patient.

AnuradhaGomez
09-10-15, 13:35
Dude I visit this joint regularly after it shifted to Cotta Road. This is one of the best places that give a decent full body massage. They have stopped giving FS but if your a regular then HJ with top access is given. But please note the staff are only fat aunties. And none of them are attractive. The only reason I go there is that it is one of the few places other than Biota that gives a full 1 hour massage worth your money.

Guys, this is a really old article of a couple of years ago when GH was at a different location.

I've never heard of a Monger getting arrested to this date. It's usually the girls and the Manager who get taken in.

AnuradhaGomez
09-10-15, 13:37
Both Biota and Green Herbal are safe but unless they know you they will never offer a HJ.

Guys,

I'm looking for a most safest MP in town for a reasonable price. Don't expect FS / BJ, but may be some playing here and there.

The Old Teaboy
09-10-15, 15:06
Both Biota and Green Herbal are safe but unless they know you they will never offer a HJ.I got an HJ the first time I went to Biota. Probably because I don't look like a policeman!

Johny81
09-10-15, 20:14
I got an HJ the first time I went to Biota. Probably because I don't look like a policeman!My 1st visit to BIOTA was for a Sports Massage for 1.5 k. HJ + top access was offered by Poo*a for 1 k. She requested me to come their new place in Col-3. Top of Seylan. But still didn't try it out.

Sriman1982
09-11-15, 09:09
Nice sexy lap dancing session followed by a very good GFE fuck.

Age 26.

Boobs 7/10.

Body 7/10.

GFE 10/10.

Lap Dance 8/10.

Sexy dress drives you wild.

10 k.

FS only 5 k.

Sriman1982
09-11-15, 10:57
Pic attached for the below post.

She worked FS under another name if you remember the tattoo.

Cofee Man
09-12-15, 17:36
Check for exact address and phone numbers in Google.

Visited the place few weeks ago, this is my first time at this place. From the information taken from another member I knew it's a FS place, but you have to be cautious with the front reception guy.

As expected a unfriendly manager / owner guy was there, I asked for the lineup, he said can't show any girl, this is genuine massage place bla bla.

They I said okey, I need genuine massage, no hanky panky, give me the best girl with good attitude. Then I paid 1 k and proceed to fishbowl.

They had 4 girls and none of them are above average, but they are young and fresh. I selected one black skinny girl. A village type girl, but friendly.

She proceeded with the massage, after few minutes, I inquire about extras, she said only HJ, I requested FS, they said has to ask from Manager.

Then she went and got the permission from the manager and insisted further 1 k to counter and another 2 k to her. I paid another 3 k.

Since she is new, I had to guide her and I liked it, she was horny and gave lot of kissing and she was very wet down with the licking given.

Had cowgirl, missionary and doggy and finally requested for CIM which she refused, but managed to get BBBJ and finally exploded on her tits and she seems bit worried since I exploded on her tits.

The girl said that she will not stay at the place for long, since the manager guy is rude and want free sex from them.

Ahinsakya
09-13-15, 03:58
Took referance from Sri man bro and met her. Sexylophone little minx and good attitude as recommended by sri man bro. Good GFE experience with DFK, ball suckling, BBBJ, finger fuck and sex in many positions. Two shots given.

Need referance go through sri man bro. Tnxs sri man for the recommendation.

Keep up the good work bro.

Wismar
09-13-15, 07:31
Hi All,

Some time back there was a girl call Na*I at cinnamon spa in pittakotte (near temple), later they shifted the place to somewhere and lost the contact, about one year back one of our members informed me that she had gone abroad. Would like to know if somebody have met her recently / or having any information.

Please PM me if you have any information.

Thanks,

Wismar.

The Old Teaboy
09-13-15, 08:47
Check for exact address and phone numbers in Google.

Visited the place few weeks ago, this is my first time at this place. From the information taken from another member I knew it's a FS place, but you have to be cautious with the front reception guy.

As expected a unfriendly manager / owner guy was there, I asked for the lineup, he said can't show any girl, this is genuine massage place bla bla.

They I said okey, I need genuine massage, no hanky panky, give me the best girl with good attitude. Then I paid 1 k and proceed to fishbowl.

They had 4 girls and none of them are above average, but they are young and fresh. I selected one black skinny girl. A village type girl, but friendly.

She proceeded with the massage, after few minutes, I inquire about extras, she said only HJ, I requested FS, they said has to ask from Manager.

Then she went and got the permission from the manager and insisted further 1 k to counter and another 2 k to her. I paid another 3 k.

Since she is new, I had to guide her and I liked it, she was horny and gave lot of kissing and she was very wet down with the licking given.

Had cowgirl, missionary and doggy and finally requested for CIM which she refused, but managed to get BBBJ and finally exploded on her tits and she seems bit worried since I exploded on her tits.

The girl said that she will not stay at the place for long, since the manager guy is rude and want free sex from them.Cofee Man, excellent report. There is nothing like doing DATY on a fresh girl. Did you get her phone number? Although she may leave her present MP, now that she has got the taste for sex, she may stay on somewhere near Colombo.

Coconuti
09-13-15, 17:18
Acne's contact: piliyandala model type girl.

This was few weeks back.

Despite Acne being unavailable for a reference and despite not getting any help from anyone for a reference, got the girl. She has earlier refused to meet me without a reference, but took a chance and called again and got lucky. Nice fair slim girl, could say model looks.

She has some time and traveling restrictions, and may not come to place of your choice.

If you have the contact, do give it a try. Well worth the money. Thank you acne.

For contact, get Acne when he returns.

I think there should be caution when passing these valuable contacts. Two other contact given by Acne did not like calling them (kau* and Bokundara girl). Seems they are getting too many calls and are not comfortable with it.

Coconuti
09-13-15, 17:21
Action was some time back.

Saw some cute girls. Very good facilities. Parking available for one car. Others have to park by the road. Very clean place.

Took one small made girl 'Sa*' . Nice GF. Firm tits. Dark. Cute face. But access is limited. Good attitude, but don't expect extras you would get from a seasoned one. Got a bit better access on the 2nd visit.

Saw Ni* a fair slim beauty- there was a report by someone. Couldn't try her yet.

Member #4388
09-14-15, 06:09
I had her once and she was fantastic. Has a sexy tattoo above her buttocks. But when I called a few times about a month ago no replies at all. She replied on one occasion, set an appointment for the next day but never turned up.

May be she's back in action now.

This was few weeks back.

Despite Acne being unavailable for a reference and despite not getting any help from anyone for a reference, got the girl. She has earlier refused to meet me without a reference, but took a chance and called again and got lucky. Nice fair slim girl, could say model looks.

She has some time and traveling restrictions, and may not come to place of your choice.

If you have the contact, do give it a try. Well worth the money. Thank you acne.

I think there should be caution when passing these valuable contacts. Two other contact given by Acne did not like calling them (kau* and Bokundara girl). Seems they are getting too many calls and are not comfortable with it.

Member #4418
09-14-15, 08:07
Tried Hansi even after GotWood said not worth, But I tried is somehow as I got good reference from Sriman, As the Senior said, she is more worth thane the money, I was building a good friendship wit her for the past 2 weeks, As I wanted it to an Intimate one, She wanted me to come to Nugegoda, But I took her to a good Hotel in Colombo.

When I saw her, I know I'm going to have a good session, Went to room, Had a bath together, Had a Nice Cuddling session in the bathroom, She cleaned my junior.

She has a Shaved, Non Smelly pussy, Small Boobs, I could say 10 out of 10 for Assets, She is just 19 Guys. Very small made girl.

Had a good French Kissing session with feeling full body licking session done by her for around 10 minutes, they wanted me to wear the rain coat, As GotWood said, I went with the 1 good brands with Flavoured one for CBJ and Dotted one for Session, She started to suck mine, while I was standing, I could feel the pressure on my knee, She was using he toung and Teeth with full force to give me pleasure, But after 5 minutes I wanted it to stop, and wanted to go to the bed for a 69, She said Ok. She cam on top of me for this 69 session and She was given a full deep throat CBJ, as I was sucking her nicely shaven pussy, I wanted her to Enjoy the session, as it was a Chocolate flavored condom she was Enjoying it.

After 15 minutes, I changed by Raincoat and inserted Dotted one, we started the session with 1st with Missionary for 5 minutes, then I wanted her to come on top of me as I wanted to suck her round shaped little boobs which she rides me. She wan enjoying the sucking boobs session, I could say by the way she was moaning, We went on about 10 minutes finally she came, But Now I know within 1 or 2 minutes I would come due to her Deep throat session.

She asked if I want Doggy, But I had something else in mind, as I'm much interested in BJ, I told her, that I wanted to fuck her in her mouth with condoms on, she was OK about it, So changed to Choco Flavoured Raincoat and told her to be on doggy style on bed, I was standing on the floor, Corner to the bed, Even though other assets are small, She has a Huge mouth, Started inserting in her mouth with Raincoat on, she was using her tongue when I was inserting, which gave me enough pleasure to cum, Finally after 5 minutes I had to CIM, But with Raincoat on.

Had a Chit chat, I was tired, She was with me for another 30 minutes hugging in the bed, I asked her If she wants to go, She said yes, But in 1 HR, I asked if she is ready for another session, She is OK about it, We had another session for 45 minutes, But this time she couldn't come, but she was OK about it, It took me so long to come.

Before leaving had a Bath again together, Finally before leaving gave a good DFK and hugged me, said Bye, and wanted me to call her anytime, and she left.

Then only I remembered I didn't pay her, I called her again in 30 secs, and asked her I didn't pay her, She then only remembered it, I rushed to ground floor again and gave her the 6 K in an Cover and put it in her bag, as I don't want the Hotel staffs to be suspicious as I use this hotel more often for dinner and office meetings.

Will try her again for a longer session, wanted to Enjoy her until she leaves the Business, She might leave the business soon.

Ratings.

Boobs 10/10

Body 10/10

GFE 20/10

DFK 10/10

CBJ 10/10

FCK 10/10 ready for any positions.

WIR Yes, many time as possible.

Member #4418
09-14-15, 08:56
Hey fellow mongers!

Shehan again.

This is my 2nd report to the forum.

First of all I would like to thank the one and only Acne bro for the support.

I already had K's contact but couldn't meet her. I mentioned Acne bros name and then she was very friendly.

So I called her and set up a meeting. She asked me to come to Boralasgamuwa junc around 10. And she came in a trishaw right on time.

And then we went to a very secluded place near by. The room cost me 1000 LKR and it was very clean. Nice clean bathroom. Worth every penny.

As soon as we entered she hugged me like a GF would do. Gave me a kiss. Great attitude.

Then both of us got undressed and went to take a shower together. She actually soaped by junior who was already standing at attention. He he...Bro,

Does her number ends with 428 as Several FL are on that Name going around the forum.

Member #4418
09-14-15, 10:05
Thanks to Sriman for providing me E*a's contact.

Was feeling to have a session, called her on 5th Sep morning and fixed the time for 2 PM, she was reluctant as she was studying for her exams.

But convinced her to do so, I wanted her to come to Mt, she was reluctant but came.

Met her in the Bus Stand, Frankly, Not that much of look, She is thin, Might 40 Kg, Tan and Not a Beauty queen, But not disappointing, as I wanted the service to be good, spent 1 K for the room near the beach joints.

She wanted me to take a bath, I obliged, but wanted her to join me, she too obliged, I felt that this is going to be a good session. She undressed me.

She cleaned my Junior and we have some good DFK during the bath, came to bed and she asked me what I want, I said want BBJ and sex in 2 or 3 positions. She was OK for BBJ, Sex, DFK & DATY & Rimming, but not interested in Anal and CIM. I brought the condom with the Horse logo init.

Agreed to the rules and regulations and started the session. She started Kissing my body, licked my nipples and started kissing my gun, where it stood up like asking he to take in to her mouth. She started licking it but not was using her tongue, I told her to use it, She used it for around 2-3 minutes, then again she was going up and down, I told her not to rush. Then she had to slow it down. Frankly speaking BJ was not up to the mark, she was not going deep enough, Just the top, I understood she was not that into the BJ, So I didn't want to lick her pussy too.

I told her to stop and started some cuddling, kissed her boobs and did some rimming on her, She did rimming to me, which was awesome I can say, as this was the 1st time I was receiving a rimming, I went near her pussy, it was smelling good, and I wanted to taste it, So starting licking the spot, I don't know what energy came in to her she started moaning like hell, I lick her around 15 mins, She came finally, She was laughing as its all over my face, But She gave me her Mouth wash and face wash to wash, I used the both and came back as I want to be sure I don't catch and STD.

The Problem was my junior was down after I washed my face, So she had to suck it to become active again, about in 2 minutes he came back strong, wore the Darkhorse condom, we started missionary 1st, I was slow as She was small I don't want to hurt her, We was moaning through out, after 15 minutes of slow session, I wanted Doggy style to finish it off. But due to the condom's power even after doggy style of 20 minutes I was not cumming, on her eyes I could see that she wants me to come quickly, as it was paining due to the rubber in the condom, But I know it will take more thane 10-15 minutes for me to cum, I told her to suck it and take it out. So she removed the condom and cleaned by junior from the liquid that had from the dark horse and started give a BJ, But I asked her for a deep throat this time.

She was sucking deeply in to it, on one point she was coughing, and all her saliva from the mouth is in my gun, Finally I told her its coming, She took it out of her mouth, but it came quickly on her face and upper body, I laughed at her. Did some cuddling and kissing after she used the mouth wash.

And she was ready to go, I said OK and paid 4 K.

Rating.

Boobs 5/10

Body 5/10

GFE 10/10

BJ 7/10

Sex 7/10

DFK 7/10

Attitude 10/10

Will I try her: No only try able once.

MahaHoora
09-14-15, 14:09
Excellent report bro. Thank you for sharing this experience with us.

Thanks to Sriman for providing me E*a's contact.

Was feeling to have a session, called her on 5th Sep morning and fixed the time for 2 PM, she was reluctant as she was studying for her exams.

But convinced her to do so, I wanted her to come to Mt, she was reluctant but came.

Met her in the Bus Stand, Frankly, Not that much of look, She is thin, Might 40 Kg, Tan and Not a Beauty queen, But not disappointing, as I wanted the service to be good, spent 1 K for the room near the beach joints.

She wanted me to take a bath, I obliged, but wanted her to join me, she too obliged, I felt that this is going to be a good session. She undressed me.

She cleaned my Junior and we have some good DFK during the bath, came to bed and she asked me what I want, I said want BBJ and sex in 2 or 3 positions. She was OK for BBJ, Sex, DFK & DATY & Rimming, but not interested in Anal and CIM. I brought the condom with the Horse logo init.

Agreed to the rules and regulations and started the session. She started Kissing my body, licked my nipples and started kissing my gun, where it stood up like asking he to take in to her mouth. She started licking it but not was using her tongue, I told her to use it, She used it for around 2-3 minutes, then again she was going up and down, I told her not to rush. Then she had to slow it down. Frankly speaking BJ was not up to the mark, she was not going deep enough, Just the top, I understood she was not that into the BJ, So I didn't want to lick her pussy too.

I told her to stop and started some cuddling, kissed her boobs and did some rimming on her, She did rimming to me, which was awesome I can say, as this was the 1st time I was receiving a rimming, I went near her pussy, it was smelling good, and I wanted to taste it, So starting licking the spot, I don't know what energy came in to her she started moaning like hell, I lick her around 15 mins, She came finally, She was laughing as its all over my face, But She gave me her Mouth wash and face wash to wash, I used the both and came back as I want to be sure I don't catch and STD.

The Problem was my junior was down after I washed my face, So she had to suck it to become active again, about in 2 minutes he came back strong, wore the Darkhorse condom, we started missionary 1st, I was slow as She was small I don't want to hurt her, We was moaning through out, after 15 minutes of slow session, I wanted Doggy style to finish it off. But due to the condom's power even after doggy style of 20 minutes I was not cumming, on her eyes I could see that she wants me to come quickly, as it was paining due to the rubber in the condom, But I know it will take more thane 10-15 minutes for me to cum, I told her to suck it and take it out. So she removed the condom and cleaned by junior from the liquid that had from the dark horse and started give a BJ, But I asked her for a deep throat this time.

She was sucking deeply in to it, on one point she was coughing, and all her saliva from the mouth is in my gun, Finally I told her its coming, She took it out of her mouth, but it came quickly on her face and upper body, I laughed at her. Did some cuddling and kissing after she used the mouth wash.

And she was ready to go, I said OK and paid 4 K.

Rating.

Boobs 5/10

Body 5/10

GFE 10/10

BJ 7/10

Sex 7/10

DFK 7/10

Attitude 10/10

Will I try her: No only try able once.

Coconuti
09-14-15, 15:19
I might have made a confusion here.

This refers to A*, the fair girl from Piliyandala, some times reported as from Wellawaththa. Not the Kau*, from piliyandala who was in couple of reports here.

This was few weeks back.

Shehan6190
09-14-15, 16:42
Bro,

Does her number ends with 428 as Several FL are on that Name going around the forum.Yes it does. Best experience I have ever had bro. Well worth your money.

Colombo12
09-14-15, 19:06
Any idea about Biota in Kollupitiya? The entrance fee and the service? Whom to take?

I have been to Bio Borella couple of times. It's quite good. Need some info about Kollupitiya branch. Where does Pooja work?

Member #4418
09-15-15, 04:52
Yes it does. Best experience I have ever had bro. Well worth your money.I have her number, but she wants Acne's reference, don't know how to proceed.

Sahaner
09-15-15, 05:50
Hi bros,

I'm thinking wot if we share a pass code among us as the reference when we reaching to any FL's.

Since most of us don't want to share our private details sharing a common pass code would be easy to approach them.

E. g. If we met a FL and you can say I will share her number and the pass code so that guys who calling next can mentioned that.

The source would be same for her every time so she knows that from whom we got her number.

This is wot I used when sharing some FL's contact over PM and it seems work well and she told several guys called her and met her with that code.

SnakeTatoo
09-15-15, 07:04
Anybody have any contacts for hook ups around Kiribathgoda. Please PM me. Looking forward to all yo helpful replies.

Cheers!

LilFrog
09-15-15, 07:33
Any idea about Biota in Kollupitiya? The entrance fee and the service? Whom to take?

I have been to Bio Borella couple of times. It's quite good. Need some info about Kollupitiya branch. Where does Pooja work?Hi Colombo12,

Its opposite of Mahan++a collage. This place is in the same building Seylan bank. Behind the bank you can see the open doorway. Take the lift to the 4th floor.

I've heard the service and talent is below average. Let me know your experience.

Lilfrog

The Old Teaboy
09-15-15, 09:49

I have been to Bio Borella couple of times. It's quite good. Need some info about Kollupitiya branch. Where does Pooja work?I reported on this recently in the Colombo Massage Parlours thread. When I went there, entrance was 2000. It is a bit more luxurious than the Borella branch, but I don't think it is worth 2000. You can get a good massage, but extras are limited because of the vigilant doc guy. He did not actually come into the room, but my masseuse was a bit nervous that he might do so.

StillKon
09-15-15, 12:07
Was at Lakshmi last week.

The only available gal was a new one (3 weeks there) called Ama.

Good looking, fair, long legs, sexy, had a tattoo on the shoulder.

Good session, a chatter box, did not rush or ask tip upfront.

Had top / bottom access. Nice rack and shaven cat.

Good shake. Some more chatting after session. And departing hug.

Cost- 1 k +1 k.

Feeling massage - 5/10

HJ- 7/10

Boobs - 7/10

Attitude- 8/10.

The Old Teaboy
09-15-15, 15:15
Hi Colombo12,

Its opposite of Mahan++a collage. This place is in the same building Seylan bank. Behind the bank you can see the open doorway. Take the lift to the 4th floor.

I've heard the service and talent is below average. Let me know your experience.

LilfrogLet's say the three masseuses there are selected for their massage skills rather than their beauty. They appeared to be late twenties to early thirties in age range. I suppose the business plan could be to compete with Sun-ri-Om where entrance is 2500 or 3000. The two MP's are only about 100 meters apart.

Malan Bandara
09-15-15, 17:01
Guys,

What's the best place for a massage. Any clues.

Tharanga Edu
09-15-15, 19:11
Again needed some action after few weeks. So hit this place. Since it was a Saturday most of the girls were busy.

Paid 1.1 k to the bugger at the counter. There were 3 selections. Picked up Pri .

Started off with the msg. It was average. Finished it in around 35 min.

Then she said "Sir massage is over". Then went for the extras since I had FS there before I told her what I was getting there usually when I visit.

Agreed for FS for 2.5 k. Did her from behind for about 15 min. She was rushing asking me to cum fast. So after the action it came to most irritating thing in that place, Its the wash room. It's far below average as usual.

Boobs- 7/10

Pussy- 5/10

Attitude. Good.

Total Damage 1.1 k + 2.5 K.

DudeCol
09-16-15, 04:57
Hi guys,

I got a mail from sex-queen saying there is a new girl named 'Shami' and she is 32 years old. But no pics are shared. Does anyone has taken her?

SnakeTatoo
09-16-15, 07:12
So I was hoping that a good Samaritan might help me out with some contacts. But so far no such luck. I believed that buying a subscription would allow me some sort of acceptance. But that doesn't seem to be the case. So if there is anyone out here please be kind enough to send some contacts my way. We've obviously got to start somewhere.

Cheers!

NoMoreNonsense
09-16-15, 07:16
The two girls going about in Nugegoda Navinna area are damn useless and are making a killing there. I went out and another guy just was asked to come to the same place. He arrived just when I left. Be safe its hard to know what they might be carrying. All in all for 4000 its I guess OK. (she usually works for 6000 and when I acted like I wanted to book her tomorrow she just said 4000 is OK (she is so it for the money she'll do anything). Just be safe with those two.I kinda agree with you.

Cianu1
09-16-15, 19:13
Was at Lakshmi last week.

The only available gal was a new one (3 weeks there) called Ama.

Good looking, fair, long legs, sexy, had a tattoo on the shoulder.

Good session, a chatter box, did not rush or ask tip upfront.

Had top / bottom access. Nice rack and shaven cat.

Good shake. Some more chatting after session. And departing hug.

Cost- 1 k +1 k.

Feeling massage - 5/10

HJ- 7/10

Boobs - 7/10

Attitude- 8/10.She looks really pretty, True. But very bad attitude, she is having this bad attitude from long time back from S*l**na also, but she has put more flesh on right area.

Good for people who looks for beauty, but attitude is really poor. Be careful.

Cianu1.

Front Runner
09-17-15, 04:22
She looks really pretty, True. But very bad attitude, she is having this bad attitude from long time back from S*l**na also, but she has put more flesh on right area.

Cianu1.I also agree with Cianu. She is damn pretty. Since I was a regular at this place I was like wow this type of beauty at a MP. She does tend to work her charm on you. I have had her for the first time. Got some input from our king Acne and he said that she will work her charms to get what she needs. So be careful guys.

On another note BBBJ is stopped at LG now. Bad scene. Heard that one girl was fired after being caught giving a BBBJ. Let me know if you guys come across one.

Sudumalli
09-17-15, 13:45
I also agree with Cianu. She is damn pretty. Since I was a regular at this place I was like wow this type of beauty at a MP. She does tend to work her charm on you. I have had her for the first time. Got some input from our king Acne and he said that she will work her charms to get what she needs. So be careful guys.

On another note BBBJ is stopped at LG now. Bad scene. Heard that one girl was fired after being caught giving a BBBJ. Let me know if you guys come across one.When did you hear this? They do give BBBJ last week I checked.

Bathiya90
09-17-15, 16:01
Has anyone tried the small built girl Madhu who goes through Ajith's restaurant pimp j*and*k*? Tan, petite, claims she does nursing at Panadura.

Front Runner
09-18-15, 04:54
When did you hear this? They do give BBBJ last week I checked.Well the last 2 times that I checked both the girls said that they don't give BBBJ here. My visits were last month. I guess you are more closer hence I might be wrong. Anyways if they are still then it's good to hear.

StillKon
09-18-15, 06:33
Well the last 2 times that I checked both the girls said that they don't give BBBJ here.I receive a brief BBBJ from Anju once.

And as per the other girl she still works there.

Sudumalli
09-18-15, 17:15
I receive a brief BBBJ from Anju once.

And as per the other girl she still works there.Yes, she gives BBBJ and access to top and bottom.

WareWolf
09-19-15, 04:36

I have been to Bio Borella couple of times. It's quite good. Need some info about Kollupitiya branch. Where does Pooja work?Pooja is a lesbian.

She loves girls and I have seen her touching other girls private parts.

Works in Borella and provide full upper and bit lower access.

Bathiya90
09-19-15, 07:34
Just a random question. Do Moods (or any other brand) flavored condoms guarantee the same STD safety like any other condom fellas? Banged a FL with one of these and now a bit worried.

NoMoreNonsense
09-19-15, 13:05
Just wanted to know guys. Has anyone tried the high end models like gresh**l ho**ng*? If so how is their service? I have been given model contacts by friends but yet to try because skeptical about their service and whether they are std free.Not very good apparently, of course there are the odd ones. You can contact Greshal via Miro.

See https://massagerepublic.com/female-escorts-in-colombo.

Avoid Mega she's had a bit of bad press on the forum unless my memory is off.

NoMoreNonsense
09-19-15, 13:41
Thanks Happy12 for sharing her contact with me.

And thanks Acne for giving it to him.

So I called her up and she said you can come any time you want give me a buzz when you reach.

So I did just that that today at around 12. I went in.

Normal presidio of taking of your name and tell-number happened noticed a slot for ID and address as well but the guy told no need seems like the name I said as contact give is well known there.

The place look well protected and is situated in a not so suspicious way.

The AC however was broken so I was taken to a non ac room.

Didn't give a flaying f about that as I was more interested in other things. But the fan being there helped a bit I think.

Has no door but curtains are there.

- about the session. She's short (very short for me being a 6'3 guy sucks big time -).

Conversation was started by her saying "oya maara usay ne halo"(you are so tall) not that much into girls noticing that. Feel francanstine-ish.

She was OK looking but not like supper a model. Normal girl better that the once in most MP's.

She offered me a towel and waited till I undressed. Fiddling with my phone while looking at me from head to toe. And told "oyata mata angal keepayak denna thibbanam"(if you could have given me a couple of inches).

At this moment I took the opportunity and replied "3-4 k mokatada poddak innako eta wada double dennam" (why 3-4 you just wait I'll give double that).

Hearing that she put the phone down and got undressed with me "maara hadissiyak ne thiyenne". (you are in quite a hurry aren't you).

After that she said she said she loves a long hard session upfront as I had talked about what's going to go down over the phone.

I went to take a wash and she followed.

Not much room in that shower for two but she followed and we took one and came back to the room.

Got on the mattress and started to hug and kiss after removing each others towels.

She has nice lips and she loves to kiss went down on to her neck and that turned her on partially.

Moved lower after 2 minutes she has extremely sensitive boobs and tits.

I took advantage of that. And played with them for like 10 minutes while touching her all over. And this tripped her so much that I came to the realization that you get her horny she'll go crazy.

She forgot to pleasure means kept on moaning and moaning while giving me a HS.

After a while she spread her legs a bit and pointed with a little lip biting action she looked damn cute doing that. And she lay on the mattress and spread her legs wide as I went down on her.

Her pussy was very clean tasted good and was juicy after the tongue action on her boobs.

Little bit of clit play with some gradually increasing pace and some fast licks towards the end made her fold her legs and she said she came.

I gave a about 2 minutes to relax a bit and told lets do a 69.

She nodded and we contained.

I was giving DATY and she was give me a BBBJ.

In the middle of all of this I sneaked my tongue in to her pussy and couple of swirls made her horny.

Kept giving her DATY and she started liking me bellow the balls I took the hint went up although happy's posts said otherwise gave her a bit of rimming.

She was extremely clean so had nothing to worry about.

The combination was fulfilled with some FIV and FOV.

And as usual increased the number of fingers. She could take 4 fingers.

After about the 3'd finger she forgot about the BBBJ and went a bit forward knelt and bent forward and told to FFV hard. She came twice I didn't stop she didn't want me to ether. After that she got out the condoms I brought (the shitty part was this you'll find why latter) and put it on. We did a bit of missionary and I went all out. She was near climaxing and told me to switch positions as she felt she might run dry at the pace we were going. She went to cowgirl and rid by herself she felt tired after what I was doing and I saw in the way she rid.

So I grab her by her but and held her in the air pounded her from the bottom till she came again.

She took the condom of and again gave me a BBBJ.

The session was superb but now for the shitty part.

After 10 minutes in the BBBJ I was still not don't so she started a rapid HS this I thought would be over in 2-3 minutes but I was mistaken another 5-6 minutes went and now I feel the heat but I just couldn't shoot a load. Latter to find out that fucking condom.

First time I went with and FL the Malay girl and I got a latex allergy. This time I got the opposite of PE f my life.

I came out of the place still carrying a partial boner.

Although so she told I can have 2 if I want to be adventurous next time.

I actually only had to pay 4 k to the counter and 1 k to her.

Weird how pricing changed.

Still it was 5 k though.

Tits- 9/10

Boobs-6/10

Ass- 7/10 (mini bubble but).

Attitude- 10/10

BBBJ- 8/10

FS- 8/10

HS- 9/10

Pussy-7/10

Face 6/10

Cleanliness- 9/10

Body shape - 7/10 (scar on leg).

Place- 8/10

WIR. Hell yes.

Would I go again. Ya next week.

Would I give contact. Seniors yes but I think your'll already have, new guys yes if you have a substantial about of reports.

Don't want to f her place up as am. I don't want to f her place up I want to return there for a while.

Check Happy12's experience at:

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?1021-Colombo&p=1757009&viewfull=1#post1757009.Excellent report I thought. Good on you.

NoMoreNonsense
09-19-15, 14:00
Acne Lanka is a hero of the Colombo forum. His knowledge and helpfulness are legendary. Acne, please let us know you are okay.Exactly, what's happened. He could have posted he's off for a break. Hope your well Acne.

Just a mention you are alright is all we ask.

NoMoreNonsense
09-19-15, 14:12
Any one being to their new place? I call her last week and she said they are now not in Borella?

Please update if any one being to the new locality. Is it secure and safe like before?

Any information on the latest talent available?

Randy.Yes she has moved to a new residence.

Still charges a lot.

The new place is near Kotte it was late night and a friend drove me there.

NoMoreNonsense
09-19-15, 17:41
Advertisement on Kugli regarding this.

Jennifer Andrews.

If any senior member can reply it will be very helpful.Had a look nothing about the above namesake? What was it about? PM if necessary.

NoMoreNonsense
09-19-15, 17:45
Hi Guys;.

I had to arrange some fun for our boss coming from overseas and contacted this fellow and Jerom to get an idea. Both quote abnormal prices and specially this guy started showing attitudes such as "Why he (My boss) can't call him directly? Etc. What's the point of me working here if my boss has to do that and on the other hand why bother with this attitude.

I gave up working with this guy.

Thanks;.

Nilesh.Jerome's been always like this.

Wallmart
09-19-15, 18:37
Just a random question. Do Moods (or any other brand) flavored condoms guarantee the same STD safety like any other condom fellas? Banged a FL with one of these and now a bit worried.If it is swelling.

Well shit happens you are allergic.

Safety same as the Durex extra safe.

Doordielk
09-20-15, 05:54
Is the any one tried SPA at Panchikawatta. It's near Maradana "Hotel de Buhari" Upstair.

If its tried please let me know.

I'm looking forward to try it, I'll update the forum when tried. Here my request is for check any one knows this place.

Doordielk

Cofee Man
09-20-15, 11:56
I have visited this place few months ago with the reference of a friend from ISG.

Got the number and called the pimp guy and he pretended that its a 'home and hotel visit spa' service initially, but after giving the reference name of the ISG member, he agreed to offer nice village type girl for 5 k for FS.

Went there on a weekday around 6 pm after work and had to wait around 1 hour since both the girls are busy. The place is very gloomy and unclean and you will feel very bad with the surrounding.

After about half an hour, one girl become available and she was very dark slim girl from Galle, look tired, but my junior wanted some action badly.

Room is very basic with unclean bed sheet and fungi affected old walls. The room is bit hot even at 6 pm due to days sun-rays. Its directly facing the main road and you can see the castle hospital on front.

A guy came and took the money, he asked what I want, I said Mahesh might have told you, then he said okay, its Rs. 5000. Paid it and then closed the door, he given the condom to girl.

The girl immediately asked me to take a shower and she was doing sms with her mobile, I was really upset, she seems having very bad attitude.

Had a shower and I wanted real kissing and hugging, but girl straightaway put the condom to the junior and started stroking, even no CBJ. After few minutes of failed attempt to make my junior hard, she asked whether I need massage.

I said, yes, give me good massage for what I have paid, then she proceeded with very lousy massage, no oils, no creams, and finally I asked to do a HJ.

Even she showed bad mood when I tried to touch her, finally left the place with very bad feelings and thought of revealing this for fellow mongers to avoid.

Has seen few hitadd advertisements in same address for Ayurveda massage over last few weeks. So, its a brothel running under a name of massage parlor.

Girl look: 4/10

Attitude: 0/10

Place: 0/10 - very unclean and gloomy, same like sunshine sagara road few years back.

Will return: Never.

Cost: 5 k paid for sex, but didn't try because of bad attitude.

Services: HJ with bad attitude.

JayaSen
09-20-15, 15:06
Is the any one tried SPA at Panchikawatta. It's near Maradana "Hotel de Buhari" Upstair.

I'm looking forward to try it, I'll update the forum when tried. Here my request is for check any one knows this place.

DoordielkRaided few months back. But you can try Ganga few meters away. PM me.

The Old Teaboy
09-20-15, 15:39

DoordielkMaradana is famous for its low life. Not a nice area unless you are buying car parts. Better avoid it. Even Buhari hotel has gone downhill.

ChennaiGuy5
09-21-15, 07:32
Hi dear friends,

Need help from seniors about suppliers in Colombo. I have some contact is Colombo they charge 150 to 200 dollars per 2 hour. Which I feel very high. Please advise me on it.

NoMoreNonsense
09-21-15, 08:10
Some Men & Women have allergy to Latex.

Get some non latex condoms, although I don't know where they might be available in Colombo.

Durex do 14 pack Non Latex Condoms.

If it is swelling.

Well shit happens you are allergic.

Safety same as the Durex extra safe.

Sriman1982
09-21-15, 11:12
Famous Ne--you Am-I back in business for 3 days only.

Body 10/10.

Services 7/10.

GFE 5/10.

Damage 10 k.

PM for contact info mostly for Senior Members and trusted members.

Wallmart
09-21-15, 12:11
Some Men & Women have allergy to Latex.

Get some non latex condoms, although I don't know where they might be available in Colombo.

Durex do 14 pack Non Latex Condoms.Non latex is not that good m8.

If its goat skin or something like that you are shit out of luck that's why.

Sahaner
09-21-15, 12:20
Hey,

Anyone knows a good MP girl who would do actual rimming and give good feeling massage?

I kn there are girls who do by fingers. But I like to kn who AR good with actual rimming.

Wallmart
09-21-15, 12:20

Body 10/10.

Services 7/10.

GFE 5/10.

Damage 10 k.

PM for contact info mostly for Senior Members and trusted members.Machan,

Check you inbox I asked for the maharagama 3 some place and got no reply yet.

Rajhguru
09-21-15, 13:44
I am new to this forum please direct me to get good model age between 21-26 fair and slim girl for FS please help me Sriman or any one please direct me to get that please please.

Body 10/10.

Services 7/10.

GFE 5/10.

Damage 10 k.

PM for contact info mostly for Senior Members and trusted members.===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

HellBoy2
09-21-15, 18:27
She is 21 yrs old that is correct. But not a student. She is a office girl. I know her. She is a pro FL.

One shot: 3 k short time.

Two shots: 4 k for 4 hours.

PM me.

Can be shared with all of you.Hey bro,

Is this contact still available? If so will you be able to share? Please PM me if possible.

Thanks

Johny81
09-21-15, 18:53
I visited a massage center in Kiribathgoda, near jogging track. It was my 1st visit to that place. They were a bit curious, since I did not make a prior appointment.

After the massage started a another woman came into the room for about 5 minutes & said "Wanted to check how the massage was going on as the girl & myself, both are new to this place. & she had a chat with me too".

Tho I have visited about 15 centers, this was the 1st time, another woman came into check. Some centers are caution on 1st visit, some don't care about it at all.

After she left the room, I asked the girl (Madu) how long she was working here. She said its 3 days here & before that she was in a center at Nugegoda.

Had a massage + steam bath + extra's (HJ + Top access)= 1 k + 1 k.

KillerV
09-22-15, 07:54
Machan,

Check you inbox I asked for the maharagama 3 some place and got no reply yet.Maharagama 3 some place is budget but service is poor. Not recommended.

Bathiya90
09-22-15, 08:59
Non-latex don't prevent STDs brov. They work only for pregnancy. Always latex condoms for sex. Animal skin (lamb skin), and all other non-latex condoms are only to prevent pregnancy.

Member #4388
09-22-15, 09:24
Hi Bro MahaHoora please clear your PM. Need to contact you.

Many Thanks.

The Old Teaboy
09-22-15, 14:07
I visited a massage center in Kiribathgoda, near jogging track. It was my 1st visit to that place. They were a bit curious, since I did not make a prior appointment.

After the massage started a another woman came into the room for about 5 minutes & said "Wanted to check how the massage was going on as the girl & myself, both are new to this place. & she had a chat with me too".

Tho I have visited about 15 centers, this was the 1st time, another woman came into check. Some centers are caution on 1st visit, some don't care about it at all.

After she left the room, I asked the girl (Madu) how long she was working here. She said its 3 days here & before that she was in a center at Nugegoda.

Had a massage + steam bath + extra's (HJ + Top access)= 1 k + 1 k.Another woman coming into the room is interesting. There may be extra extras like FS on the menu.

Wallmart
09-22-15, 17:23

Had a massage + steam bath + extra's (HJ + Top access)= 1 k + 1 k.Its normal machan.

Happens if the girl is new to the place.

Sometimes the owners send a masseuse who was there for some time in to check out if everything is good, ya and there are the dickheads that come in as well, but most owners know its awkward and send someone else.

It may be that your face is new to the place as well.

It has happened to me a couple of times in my frequent place if I take a new girl some one shows up and tells I'm frequent.

JayaSen
09-22-15, 23:19
Please recommend a person, a place doing good hard Thai massage. Thanks.

NoMoreNonsense
09-23-15, 04:57
One and only. Red Bull. 'Viagra for Women'.

Rod Stew
09-23-15, 08:29
The freelancers sometimes take you for a big ride. Be careful of you getting emotionally attached to these women as they will take maximum advantage from you. Pay for the service and forget and if you feel like taking the same woman over and over again that is a sign of your weakness of getting emotionally attached. Then change the course. I have learnt bitter lessons and this is a word of caution.

Member #4418
09-23-15, 10:59
The freelancers sometimes take you for a big ride. Be careful of you getting emotionally attached to these women as they will take maximum advantage from you. Pay for the service and forget and if you feel like taking the same woman over and over again that is a sign of your weakness of getting emotionally attached. Then change the course. I have learnt bitter lessons and this is a word of caution.100% Agreed Bro.

The Old Teaboy
09-23-15, 13:59
The freelancers sometimes take you for a big ride. Be careful of you getting emotionally attached to these women as they will take maximum advantage from you. Pay for the service and forget and if you feel like taking the same woman over and over again that is a sign of your weakness of getting emotionally attached. Then change the course. I have learnt bitter lessons and this is a word of caution.I agree. Seeing a woman in a hotel room is an intimate experience and there is definitely a risk of getting attached if you see the same woman even a few times.

Alfman75
09-24-15, 06:13
The freelancers sometimes take you for a big ride. Be careful of you getting emotionally attached to these women as they will take maximum advantage from you. Pay for the service and forget and if you feel like taking the same woman over and over again that is a sign of your weakness of getting emotionally attached. Then change the course. I have learnt bitter lessons and this is a word of caution.True, if you show sign of emotional attachment these women will take advantage. Some may even take you to the cleaners. But at the same time if you build bit of relationship with good providers and become their regular customer the service quality increase very drastically. The key thing is to find the right balance.

MahaHoora
09-24-15, 06:36
I apologize to all who have tried to PM me unsuccessfully as my in box was full. I have cleared same now.

MahaHoora
09-24-15, 10:20
Bro, inbox cleared.

Hi Bro MahaHoora please clear your PM. Need to contact you.

Many Thanks.

LankanTom
09-24-15, 18:55
Hello fellow mongers!

I've been using this forum for quite a while now, and have even shared PM's and contacts with a few Seniors. I think it's high time I share my experiences! First of all, Massive thanks to Kegman, Sriman, and our lord and savior Acne for the support: the.

There's a MP at Battaramulla, opposite the Sirikodiya Food outlet that I visited recently. It's not really a well known place, but has a selection of about 8 girls on a good day. However, most of them were not my taste as they were Fat / Ugly or both. There is one skinny girl though, name's Ne*you*ha, who provides good service and looks alright. She was quite talkative when we entered the room, and was very courteous. Towel and soap was given and I went to have a shower in the attached bathroom, which is clean-ish but connected to another room through another door, so there's a danger of another Dude walking in when you're cleaning up your private parts. The rest of the rooms don't have attached bathrooms, which is a pity, as the place itself is clean and not conspicuously placed. She wore a t shirt and jeans, and started straight away with a hard massage without asking as I lay on my stomach on the massage bed. I usually say no and switch to a feeling if this happens, but she was damn good at it, and I just lay there enjoying her hands do the work. 15 minutes later, I turned around, and she proceeded with the other side with a the same good massage. She was using the standard MP edition Lotion all mongers have surely experienced haha! Another 15 minutes later, and she asked if I needed a shake, to which I said yes. She shyly asked me if I'm going to pay; I told her since I'm fat I can't run away anyway...I want last week this place.

Massage is good.

But extra is poor.

Only access top only. And lactating.

Place is very bad. Some time no water.

Anyone knows another lactating good girls in good MP.

Member #4418
09-25-15, 07:03
Hi guys,

I have been invited to a Sex Party, with Couples, I'm taking a Paid Partner with me, 9 Couples are included for now. Will share the details once I attend the party, excited so much as this is my 1st time for a Group Sex Party.

Sriman1982
09-25-15, 11:10
Pinky Natasha back in business. Now she is good in service and you will get an extra shot for 5 k. Very good MILF figure with 25-30 age.

Have her now. She has learned her lessons from the past now customer service is great. Please remind her to turn off her mobile when she is on the bed. Great fu. K from behind (doggy). It is great when her ass pressing against you during doggy. Good BJ.
Overall 8/10
Damage 5k = 2 shots
If you already have her number please mention reference I give via Private Message to claim the bonus shot

Podi Kolla
09-25-15, 15:40
There was place raid in Ethul Kotte, near parakumba piriwena. Is this Sandeepa Saloon or some other other place?

For more information Search In FB "Patta Kolla" there is video available.

John Aldrich
09-25-15, 19:26
Hi guys,

I have been invited to a Sex Party, with Couples, I'm taking a Paid Partner with me, 9 Couples are included for now. Will share the details once I attend the party, excited so much as this is my 1st time for a Group Sex Party.Please do not post details of the party ever in a forum like this. You will be getting your hosts into a huge problem. Similarly, be careful about whom you share the details through PM. Restrict the sharing only to senior members. Look at the quality of posts of those requesting the details. I did that mistake in Bangkok once. I innocently posted about a swing party that is normally held regularly. The host was doing it discreetly, since he wanted the payment of the participants to be low. If he kept the LE informed, he would have to bribe. I got a few requests on PM, asking of details. I did not bother to check the quality of posts. One guy had just about less than 15 posts and almost all were seeking details about free lance sex joints / workers.

The very next week, there was a raid and our host who was British got picked up with his partner who was Thai. We were spared and were asked to pay fines of at USD100 (read bribe) . The host couple were taken to prison and their photographs were splashed in all the papers with a title, " Swing king arrested". They took our pictures, but allowed us to duck, so that no face is seen.

So, please be good to your hosts and do not post such details here. Just give it to those who request, through PM. Lots of LE ate lurking on various forums of ISG.

Thought, I must caution you.

Cheers.

Rajhguru
09-26-15, 02:24
Which MP has FS these days I need a nice looking fair girl for FS please let me know.

Non-latex don't prevent STDs brov. They work only for pregnancy. Always latex condoms for sex. Animal skin (lamb skin), and all other non-latex condoms are only to prevent pregnancy.

The Old Teaboy
09-26-15, 04:11
Please do not post details of the party ever in a forum like this. You will be getting your hosts into a huge problem. Similarly, be careful about whom you share the details through PM. Restrict the sharing only to senior members. Look at the quality of posts of those requesting the details. I did that mistake in Bangkok once. I innocently posted about a swing party that is normally held regularly. The host was doing it discreetly, since he wanted the payment of the participants to be low. If he kept the LE informed, he would have to bribe. I got a few requests on PM, asking of details. I did not bother to check the quality of posts. One guy had just about less than 15 posts and almost all were seeking details about free lance sex joints / workers.

The very next week, there was a raid and our host who was British got picked up with his partner who was Thai. We were spared and were asked to pay fines of at USD100 (read bribe) . The host couple were taken to prison and their photographs were splashed in all the papers with a title, " Swing king arrested". They took our pictures, but allowed us to duck, so that no face is seen.

So, please be good to your hosts and do not post such details here. Just give it to those who request, through PM. Lots of LE ate lurking on various forums of ISG.

Cheers.Thanks for this advice. A very active member of this forum, who was unwisely sharing his contacts with new and unknown members, has "disappeared". I hope he is okay.

Dynolas
09-26-15, 12:14
I thought Bangkok was extremely lenient with sex? Since theirs so many parlor, BJ bars, and even red light district, why would they care about raiding a sex party?

Please do not post details of the party ever in a forum like this. You will be getting your hosts into a huge problem. Similarly, be careful about whom you share the details through PM. Restrict the sharing only to senior members. Look at the quality of posts of those requesting the details. I did that mistake in Bangkok once. I innocently posted about a swing party that is normally held regularly. The host was doing it discreetly, since he wanted the payment of the participants to be low. If he kept the LE informed, he would have to bribe. I got a few requests on PM, asking of details. I did not bother to check the quality of posts. One guy had just about less than 15 posts and almost all were seeking details about free lance sex joints / workers.

Cheers.

John Aldrich
09-26-15, 18:33
I thought Bangkok was extremely lenient with sex? Since theirs so many parlor, BJ bars, and even red light district, why would they care about raiding a sex party?http://www.nationmultimedia.com/2009/02/06/national/national_30095132.php

Please read the above link. Every country has its own law. In Singapore prostitution is legal and they are allowed to operate from designated red light districts or through escort agencies, which even list their services in telephone directory. In Thailand, it is illegal, but tolerated. The official commercial joints pay the LE. But, it is illegal, despite sex tourism being a huge boost to their economy. The commercial joints are protected because monthly bribes go in time to LE and people who matter. But, in private parties, no payment goes to anyone. So LE enforces the law. The above link will give you all the info.

Hope this clarifies your query.

Cheers.

Dynolas
09-27-15, 12:43
Thanks for the clarification, yea they should just legalize it once and for all.

http://www.nationmultimedia.com/2009/02/06/national/national_30095132.php

Please read the above link. Every country has its own law. In Singapore prostitution is legal and they are allowed to operate from designated red light districts or through escort agencies, which even list their services in telephone directory. In Thailand, it is illegal, but tolerated. The official commercial joints pay the LE. But, it is illegal, despite sex tourism being a huge boost to their economy. The commercial joints are protected because monthly bribes go in time to LE and people who matter. But, in private parties, no payment goes to anyone. So LE enforces the law. The above link will give you all the info.

Hope this clarifies your query.

Cheers.

John Aldrich
09-27-15, 15:27
Thanks for the clarification, yea they should just legalize it once and for all.That will never happen, since the LE and all stakeholders have a vested interest. They all get their cuts. That would stop, once it is legalized.

Flyte137
09-27-15, 20:46
Thanks to a couple of guys who helped me plan my trip in advance by sharing some contacts and feedback.

I am having a wonderful time in SL. Would deliver this report in five sections.

Beach Scene near Galle.

I happened to catch up with some local boys on the beach who could speak multiple languages including Russian. Bought them a couple of drinks and was hanging out with them as I was travelling alone. In the evening, we went to a club called Mambo and had an amazing time. The women were drunk and wild. Got to meet a couple of them and later met them at the beach the next day and finished the deed. This was possible only because of the local boys who knew these tourists for a while as they meet them regularly. Really happy and friendly people and its pretty safe too. The cost involved was for the drinks and the short time room only. Attaching a picture of one of them.

Massage at Colombo.

I was really in need of a good massage but most of the joints are there only for HJ & BJ but no massage. So went to this place called Cinnamon which was a pretty good place for a real massage and clean too. All massage including ayurvedic ones offer extras. They have Thai and SriLankan therapists. The Thai were mostly old and all local ladies had a couple of pounds in the wrong places. Went to JH as suggested by one of the guys from this forum and tried Yuki, she's really amazing and would recommend her. Average cost at any massage center was about 50 $ and high end was about 70 $. The tips for extras were around the same.

Casinos in Colombo.

I did go to both the well known ones, its filled with filipinas and they were all average looking. Did not bother to ask about the prices and they wanted you to spend more time on the table gambling, as it always is in any casino.

Night Clubs and FL's.

To mention a few I liked a place called Shore by the O and spent some time here. Its got a good local crowd. I did call Hansi and she was not ready to meet during my free time, hence dropped her am attaching a pic of her too from her profile pic.

Karoake and dance bars.

Many options available. At one of the place I got cosy with a girl and she shared her original name and contact details, was ready to meet the next day at a short time hotel but due to my travel plans could not meet her, but still chatting with her, may do her on my way back to Colombo. Attaching her pic too.

Overall a good worthwhile trip and SL is surely a place for one to explore.

Dynolas
09-28-15, 00:40
Great report! That blond chick mad hot. , I was told that it tends to be risky to trust those beach guys, since they can scam people. But at least they showed you the clubs.

Thanks to a couple of guys who helped me plan my trip in advance by sharing some contacts and feedback.

Beach Scene near Galle.

I happened to catch up with some local boys on the beach who could speak multiple languages including Russian. Bought them a couple of drinks and was hanging out with them as I was travelling alone. In the evening, we went to a club called Mambo and had an amazing time. The women were drunk and wild. Got to meet a couple of them and later met them at the beach the next day and finished the deed. This was possible only because of the local boys who knew these tourists for a while as they meet them regularly. Really happy and friendly people and its pretty safe too. The cost involved was for the drinks and the short time room only. Attaching a picture of one of them.

Massage at Colombo.

I was really in need of a good massage but most of the joints are there only for HJ & BJ but no massage. So went to this place called Cinnamon which was a pretty good place for a real massage and clean too. All massage including ayurvedic ones offer extras. They have Thai and SriLankan therapists. The Thai were mostly old and all local ladies had a couple of pounds in the wrong places. Went to JH as suggested by one of the guys from this forum and tried Yuki, she's really amazing and would recommend her. Average cost at any massage center was about 50 $ and high end was about 70 $. The tips for extras were around the same.

Casinos in Colombo.

I did go to both the well known ones, its filled with filipinas and they were all average looking. Did not bother to ask about the prices and they wanted you to spend more time on the table gambling, as it always is in any casino.

Night Clubs and FL's.

To mention a few I liked a place called Shore by the O and spent some time here. Its got a good local crowd. I did call Hansi and she was not ready to meet during my free time, hence dropped her am attaching a pic of her too from her profile pic.

Karoake and dance bars.

Many options available. At one of the place I got cosy with a girl and she shared her original name and contact details, was ready to meet the next day at a short time hotel but due to my travel plans could not meet her, but still chatting with her, may do her on my way back to Colombo. Attaching her pic too.

Overall a good worthwhile trip and SL is surely a place for one to explore.

Member #4418
09-28-15, 10:54

Cheers.I just shared that I will be attending, Even I won't be sharing that Information about place or anything related to anyone. So no worries, I'm very careful about whom I share information.

Member #4418
09-28-15, 10:58
Thanks for this advice. A very active member of this forum, who was unwisely sharing his contacts with new and unknown members, has "disappeared". I hope he is okay.Dear Teaboy,

I don't think the guy you mentioned shared contacts was unwisely shared. He helped all the newbies here to monger, most of the guys who has more thane 20-30 Reports under there profile is because of him.

Only 2-3 seniors are there who are willing to share details with us, but after asking so much details.

Hooboy
09-28-15, 15:48
I know who you mean and I too hope he's ok. Being liberal and dishing out info is a bit dicey from past experiences. Best to share with seniors with quality reports. Discretion is the watch word in this game.

Thanks for this advice. A very active member of this forum, who was unwisely sharing his contacts with new and unknown members, has "disappeared". I hope he is okay.

BoyShares
09-28-15, 18:29
http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?988-Kuala-Lumpur&p=1779812&viewfull=1#post1779812.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?988-Kuala-Lumpur&p=1779811&viewfull=1#post1779811.

Tharanga Edu
09-28-15, 18:54

Beach Scene near Galle.

I happened to catch up with some local boys on the beach who could speak multiple languages including Russian. Bought them a couple of drinks and was hanging out with them as I was travelling alone. In the evening, we went to a club called Mambo and had an amazing time. The women were drunk and wild. Got to meet a couple of them and later met them at the beach the next day and finished the deed. This was possible only because of the local boys who knew these tourists for a while as they meet them regularly. Really happy and friendly people and its pretty safe too. The cost involved was for the drinks and the short time room only. Attaching a picture of one of them..One of the Best posts I saw in the recent. Cheers mate!

Member #4388
09-29-15, 13:02
According to a certain person he's gone abroad for a while. Should be back later. I owe a lot to him being the only senior who trusted me when I was a newbie. Yes, one has to careful when sharing contacts with newbies, but being paranoid about it is not the solution. How does one become a senior member in the first place without getting contacts during their regular member days? Paranoia will only lead to a Catch22 situation.

Thanks for this advice. A very active member of this forum, who was unwisely sharing his contacts with new and unknown members, has "disappeared". I hope he is okay.

Wallmart
09-29-15, 15:53
According to a certain person he's gone abroad for a while. Should be back later. I owe a lot to him being the only senior who trusted me when I was a newbie. Yes, one has to careful when sharing contacts with newbies, but being paranoid about it is not the solution. How does one become a senior member in the first place without getting contacts during their regular member days? Paranoia will only lead to a Catch22 situation.Very true but at the time a presume this place was a lot more quiet and not that many Bambis around. Plus I read back on everything in the archives in my free time. He suggests a lot more things one can do if he's new here to get to the senior level or a decent level of posts. There was also a post best practices like golden rules of mongering how to not get caught, how to get the deed from an MP, sharing contacts, using shared contacts and much more.

New members seem to not understand that most of the time and I'v heard of a time from a senior that some one did something purely stupid and a senior lost a contact with a FL. And yes he supposedly ain't a dumb person as he himself told in one of his posts the repercussions of sharing and I saw the posts saying he might be not in the country so I'm pretty sure that's the case although its unlikely of him to not come to the form for so long.

Sudumalli
09-29-15, 17:32
Hi,

Would you be able to share contact?

Thanks in advance!

She is 21 yrs old that is correct. But not a student. She is a office girl. I know her. She is a pro FL.

PM me.

Can be shared with all of you.

NoMoreNonsense
09-30-15, 06:20
Very true but at the time a presume this place was a lot more quiet and not that many Bambis around. Plus I read back on everything in the archives in my free time. He suggests a lot more things one can do if he's new here to get to the senior level or a decent level of posts. There was also a post best practices like golden rules of mongering how to not get caught, how to get the deed from an MP, sharing contacts, using shared contacts and much more.

New members seem to not understand that most of the time and I'v heard of a time from a senior that some one did something purely stupid and a senior lost a contact with a FL. And yes he supposedly ain't a dumb person as he himself told in one of his posts the repercussions of sharing and I saw the posts saying he might be not in the country so I'm pretty sure that's the case although its unlikely of him to not come to the form for so long.What worries me about this narrative, is that, he should be able to access the ISG network wherever he is in the world.

He'll get his notifications.

Only way to find out is for fellow mongers who know him through other methods of communication. To simply ask wethers he's allright ad let us know.

He could be taken ill etc. , so quite concerned.

I doubt he helped mongers without a reasonable number of quality posts.

NoMoreNonsense
09-30-15, 06:27

PM me.

Can be shared with all of you.Please share as cannot PM you.

The Old Teaboy
09-30-15, 06:42
Very true but at the time a presume this place was a lot more quiet and not that many Bambis around. Plus I read back on everything in the archives in my free time. He suggests a lot more things one can do if he's new here to get to the senior level or a decent level of posts. There was also a post best practices like golden rules of mongering how to not get caught, how to get the deed from an MP, sharing contacts, using shared contacts and much more.

New members seem to not understand that most of the time and I'v heard of a time from a senior that some one did something purely stupid and a senior lost a contact with a FL. And yes he supposedly ain't a dumb person as he himself told in one of his posts the repercussions of sharing and I saw the posts saying he might be not in the country so I'm pretty sure that's the case although its unlikely of him to not come to the form for so long.Yes, he certainly has all the skills one needs to have to survive as a monger in Sri Lanka, but it is still a risky business. Consider this scenario. I get a girl from a pimp, and I get the girl's phone number from her. The next time, I contact the girl privately and get her for a lower price because the pimp's commission is eliminated. Next I give the girl's phone number to 5 or 10 other members who all get the girl at the lower price. Then I repeat the process with several other pimps and their girls. I continue this activity for months and years. Do you not think that the pimps will eventually realize what is going on? Are they just going to laugh and say, "Carry on guys. Enjoy yourselves. "? Unlikely.

NoMoreNonsense
09-30-15, 07:02
Non-latex don't prevent STDs brov. They work only for pregnancy. Always latex condoms for sex. Animal skin (lamb skin), and all other non-latex condoms are only to prevent pregnancy.http://www.condom.com/faq-non-latex-condoms.html
http://www.durex.co.uk/explore-sex/article/why-should-i-use-latex-free-condoms/
http://www.durex.co.uk/durex-latex-free-condoms-14-pack

Non Latex Polyurethane ARE STD proof see attached links, it's the sheepskin ones that are not STD free

Joshu789
09-30-15, 07:10
It was raining from the morning and wanted to do something naughty as my junior was woke up from the morning.

Visited my usual place next to Kohuwala area. I was surprised to see their new collection wow. I was speechless. Selected the most prettier gem and went to the room. Rooms are very clean and neat as usual and offered clean towel to have a wash. I asked whether she also want to have a wash with me. But she refused politely which I really liked. "[Non-English text deleted by Admin]".

She's new to the place and asked how many times I have visited the place. After mentioning few girls I tried there I was able to win her trust. She asked what kind a massage I prefer. I said it's raining and I need something really hard and bad. Then she said "what bad"? We don't do bad things here. Massage started and it was Ok. While I was having the massage I asked what is available for extras? She said 'nothing". And laugh.

Agreed for top and bottom access and she pulled down her pant (only the pant and she was wearing pink panty with white striped which I've pulled down). Wow nice cat. Shaven, clean and neat with little hair on the "maalu paan gediya".

Shake was Ok as I was not much consider, while I was playing with her pussy. Fingering not allowed but I managed to do it 2 wise. Pussy was wet and I really felt to go over her and FK her as my junior really wanted more than just a hand shake. I asked FS (even though I knew its not available in there) she refused politely again. Didn't won't to bother her again and again and I asked her to shake fast. After little while junior was fully wet with the rain and it's gave me some kind a feeling I never had at MP before. Maybe beaucse of the rain and the climate.

Tipped 1500/- as I was fully satisfied with the job. (normally I tip 1000/.

I saw the ego girl (which I mentioned my previous post) while I was coming out and she was looking at me. I just ignore her and came out.

Worthy for 3000/- (including entrance).

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited to remove text not in English. While I encourage contributions from all volunteers, the Forum is an English-only website. Please do not post reports in any language other than English. If you wish to post text in any language other than English, then please include a full English translation.Thanks!

Wallmart
09-30-15, 16:48
What worries me about this narrative, is that, he should be able to access the ISG network wherever he is in the world.

He'll get his notifications.

Only way to find out is for fellow mongers who know him through other methods of communication. To simply ask wethers he's allright ad let us know.

He could be taken ill etc. , so quite concerned.

I doubt he helped mongers without a reasonable number of quality posts.I think his inbox is full so I don't think he gets notifications any longer on the email.

And I presume that he might have made a secondary email as well. Its very probable.

And yes he should show up by now.

Yes, he certainly has all the skills one needs to have to survive as a monger in Sri Lanka, but it is still a risky business. Consider this scenario. I get a girl from a pimp, and I get the girl's phone number from her. The next time, I contact the girl privately and get her for a lower price because the pimp's commission is eliminated. Next I give the girl's phone number to 5 or 10 other members who all get the girl at the lower price. Then I repeat the process with several other pimps and their girls. I continue this activity for months and years. Do you not think that the pimps will eventually realize what is going on? Are they just going to laugh and say, "Carry on guys. Enjoy yourselves. "? Unlikely.Yap very true.

Hope he's all right.

Rajhguru
09-30-15, 17:09
Please direct me to get that girl for FS please guide me I have no mail box so please direct me to get that girl or any other model girl, is there any gem available at 90 sha place please let me know.

Please share as cannot PM you.

KalhanSenu
09-30-15, 18:56
Hi,

I am new for the forum.

Can I found any contact in Kiribathgoda area for FS.

CoolNilesh
10-01-15, 07:35
Please direct me to get that girl for FS please guide me I have no mail box so please direct me to get that girl or any other model girl, is there any gem available at 90 sha place please let me know.Hi Rajhguru;.

Anush* often market ladies as actresses but they are marginally actresses. Last week she asked me to come and have a look saying there is a lady who is acting and was there in between a shoot. I went there to have a look and there was this fair, short and fat lady whom I have never seen in a teledrama. She may have probably being in the crowed in a party or something in a drama.

The only way to get a model or actress is through grape wine.

Thanks;.

Nilesh.

Bathiya90
10-01-15, 17:46
http://www.condom.com/faq-non-latex-condoms.html
http://www.durex.co.uk/explore-sex/article/why-should-i-use-latex-free-condoms/
http://www.durex.co.uk/durex-latex-free-condoms-14-pack

Non Latex Polyurethane ARE STD proof see attached links, it's the sheepskin ones that are not STD freeI see machan. I was under the impression that all non latex condoms are only to prevent pregnancy. I shouldn't have commented without researching. Like you said animal skin only prevents pregnancy. Anyway all for love for fellow mongers sight? Thanks for correcting me brother.

Cheers

Wallmart
10-01-15, 19:08
Hi Rajhguru;.

Anush* often market ladies as actresses but they are marginally actresses. Last week she asked me to come and have a look saying there is a lady who is acting and was there in between a shoot. I went there to have a look and there was this fair, short and fat lady whom I have never seen in a teledrama. She may have probably being in the crowed in a party or something in a drama.

The only way to get a model or actress is through grape wine.

Thanks;.

Nilesh.Pretty true you should know them in person or your shit out a luck. Or they need to be small time and shouldn't be in big productions. Basically it all depends on your luck and how much wealth you have.

Johny81
10-01-15, 20:12
Visited Methsuwa, Ratmalana (Golumadama Junction).

During the massage the girl said 'No extra's provided'. Well statements like that really put me off. My policy is No extra's = No TIPS.

Is it that they don't provided at least a HJ on 1st visit or is it the same story as Green Herbal rajagiriya?

Any member who has visited the place, please comment. At least we should not waste time on such dump places.

The Old Teaboy
10-02-15, 05:55

During the massage the girl said 'No extra's provided'. Well statements like that really put me off. My policy is No extra's = No TIPS.

Is it that they don't provided at least a HJ on 1st visit or is it the same story as Green Herbal rajagiriya?

Any member who has visited the place, please comment. At least we should not waste time on such dump places.I don't know the Ratmalana area, but if you are willing to travel to Dehiwala, try Suwahas Herbal, No. 2, Aponsu Avenue, Dehiwala. If you are traveling from Ratmalana, Aponsu Avenue is before a church on the sea-side, and before the overhead bridge.

Proceso
10-02-15, 06:23
Once I went there. One the ground floor there are some lovely girls dancing, they are all dressed like Indian (salwars and sarees. Of course Bollywood) there's some bullshits happening like you can buy a flower neck less and give it to one of the dancing girls and she will.

Dance and spin more around you I was expecting more than this. But how ever I must say the girls are really good here (ground floor).

And there's another thing happening at this place. Which is they have a karaoke type of a bar upstairs (first floor). Most of the girls there are chubby types of girls. Shit music, dark and no one should visit that place.

If anyone knows about any extras provided by those dancing girls at ground floor, please let us know.

CoolNilesh
10-02-15, 06:34
Pretty true you should know them in person or your shit out a luck. Or they need to be small time and shouldn't be in big productions. Basically it all depends on your luck and how much wealth you have.Hi Wallmart;.

My take on the pricing is that, there are more than one middle man in every deal unless we directly approach the actresses. Since the deal is about an actress, all the middle men try to keep a hectic commission ballooning the price for the monger. If we can skip the middle man, I think we will be able to get the cost down by another 30 to 40 percent.

On the other hand there are few actresses who try to charge abnormal prices thinking that their pussies are made out of gold or something. But that is just a handful.

Also, I know that there are few actresses who do this purely for the pleasure of sex. But getting them is harder and and if you could, they will look after your financials also.

Thanks;.

Nilesh.

CoolNilesh
10-02-15, 06:42
Hi All;.

Since I was involved in a topic related to this, I thought of putting this report out.

I know a lady who claims that she can hook up actresses. Neither the glamorous kind as "Nadeesha" or "Ruwanthi" nor the newbie unknown type. Decent ones whom we have seen and known. I haven't had the time to try any of her leads simply because she wants us to take her in our vehicle to meet few agents to close the deal which I couldn't find the time for. Prices are around 20 k to 40 k including the place.

Please, don't inundate my inbox with messages, but if you have the time and money. Drop a message and I will try to hook you up with this lady.

Also note that she is a "Reload Queen", always ask to put a reload of 100,200 or 500 saying she doesn't have the credit to contact the dealers or actresses themselves.

Thanks;.

Nilesh.

Dynolas
10-03-15, 12:19
Their are good amount that are truly legitimate massage parlors, to state that just because they don't give extras you should not tip is wrong, unless the overall massage itself is very bad then yea don't tip. But if the massage was great but Ofcourse with no extra you should tip, maby next time they might give extra or just keep giving you awesome massages.

Any member who has visited the place, please comment. At least we should not waste time on such dump places.

Destiny Child
10-04-15, 18:13
There is a old Spa on Kandawatte Road Nawala. Now for the 3rd time I had to return as they were full. Guys were even waiting in the living room for their turn. I have got the service here once long time back and there was nothing extraordinary. Thus I am confused why this is such a hot place. Does any one know the reason. Anyway then I proceed on to my favorite (sort of) place in old nawala road (branch of Swastik Narahenpita). Its in a residential location in a nice house. Very relaxing atmosphere and very rarely there are customers. There are 3-5 average girls. Got Sumu* girl. Playing is limited (this place was raided some time back so they are been careful I think) and I wonder why mongers are skipping a place like that but all queuing up to the other one.

Sriman1982
10-05-15, 07:02
She is a pimp also. Has wide selection and she does FL herself. I still didn't get her. 22 yrs but seems like GFE is average. Works around Nugegoda. She takes 7 k but when you mention my reference she will do that for 5 k. Slim sexy teen body. Please give your feedback after the service.

Sahaner
10-05-15, 13:41
There is a old Spa on Kandawatte Road Nawala. Now for the 3rd time I had to return as they were full. Guys were even waiting in the living room for their turn. I have got the service here once long time back and there was nothing extraordinary. Thus I am confused why this is such a hot place. Does any one know the reason. Anyway then I proceed on to my favorite (sort of) place in old nawala road (branch of Swastik Narahenpita). Its in a residential location in a nice house. Very relaxing atmosphere and very rarely there are customers. There are 3-5 average girls. Got Sumu* girl. Playing is limited (this place was raided some time back so they are been careful I think) and I wonder why mongers are skipping a place like that but all queuing up to the other one.I think I been to you mentioned the old Nawala place several times. Though the quality dropping day by day. Yes they just refuse for extras Girls are more towards to tips and toilets are not clean and damaged. The girls are so scared for raids and last one I took said she can't give access to bottom even.

Rajhguru
10-05-15, 17:45
Please message me her contact number Sriman.

Pinky Natasha back in business. Now she is good in service and you will get an extra shot for 5 k. Very good MILF figure with 25-30 age.

Have her now. She has learned her lessons from the past now customer service is great. Please remind her to turn off her mobile when she is on the bed. Great fu. K from behind (doggy). It is great when her ass pressing against you during doggy. Good BJ.
Overall 8/10
Damage 5k = 2 shots
If you already have her number please mention reference I give via Private Message to claim the bonus shot

Dinuk
10-05-15, 20:31
Sriman, please clear your inbox!

She is a pimp also. Has wide selection and she does FL herself. I still didn't get her. 22 yrs but seems like GFE is average. Works around Nugegoda. She takes 7 k but when you mention my reference she will do that for 5 k. Slim sexy teen body. Please give your feedback after the service.

Proceso
10-06-15, 07:37
She is a pimp also. Has wide selection and she does FL herself. I still didn't get her. 22 yrs but seems like GFE is average. Works around Nugegoda. She takes 7 k but when you mention my reference she will do that for 5 k. Slim sexy teen body. Please give your feedback after the service.I would really appreciate if you can PM the contact details.

P.S: I know It's highly unlike you will do that since I'm a junior to this group. But without yo all supports how can we go forward?

===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

Nit Watchmen
10-06-15, 14:48
Took Dak*h*na.

Paid the cash in the counter.

Massage was quite OK. But extras are well available. She gave the number to call her before coming next time.

Went twice over the week. For extras she demands 1500 with access but can negotiable to 1000 . From second time on words you will.

Get a better service.

Body: 6/10 (in to fat side).

Skin: slightly on the fair side.

Age mid 30's.

Massage: 8/10.

Not a clock watcher.

Nit Watchmen
10-06-15, 15:06
Seniors might know the dealer named T*and*.

He has variety of chicks from all grades, even (Russians). From next time on words ill take pics to post here.

I tried a girl a month before. Her name start like Sh*s*in*.

Medium looking but assets are well placed.

GFE -8/10.

Attitide-7/10.

Face-6/10.

Age- approx 28.

Paid 4000 for the girl + room charges and extras.

She is good in bed can try again.

I don't have the contact details of the girl. Have the dealer no.

NoMoreNonsense
10-06-15, 20:38
I had a call from one freelancer, out of the blue, who was introduced by a fellow of the forum.

I hadn't reported last time as it was just about satisfactory.

If you allow her she will hurry you, but I was wiser the second time around.

Usual story, need some money can we meet up?

I would not have gone if not for the fact I was considering mongering that day.

Checked into a very good 'hotel' in Dehiwala, she reccomended.

It was spick & span and that is reflected in the price.

Miro arrived and she looked so much better without her makeup.

She's dark, very slim indeed, but good looking in the sense of a girl next door.

So I complemented her, and insisted I won't like hurried service.

She's a real goer, like Nadee and we started with DFK with a lot of cuddling.

Then started DATY. She comes a bit too quick the first time 'kiri watuna', but really liked it after we started again and she came in waves the second time.

Returned to FS & concluded the night.

Looks: 7/10.

GFE: 8/10.

DFK: 9/10.

Very Clean all over.

Hotel: 3,600/.

Service: 6000/.

Total: 9,600/.

NoMoreNonsense
10-07-15, 07:44
https://scroguard.com/

Rav35
10-08-15, 07:03
Hello all,

Newbie to the forum, been reading all the threads for some time now. Haven't really thought of sighning up for paying the subscription.

Anyway thought that ill share some experience at the above MP.

So I walk in (this was about a month ago) talk to the "doctor" who asks if its a "full body" or "normal".

So agree for the normal because the damage is Rs200 less for the same time. (I dunno what else they do for full body).

So brings out the line up, there were 3 girls. (2 aunties and 1 girl to be precise).

Was in a mood to try some older action so choose L**ka.

She looks 35-40, walks me up the stairs into a room which has a shared bathroom.

Did the normal massage which was a full body with lotion, then after about 30 minutes she says anything else?

So I promptly ask what's on offer, then she says if its HJ only - 500 but with touching the assets its 1000.

So I agree for both (worth the price) she really gave a good HJ and was nice enough to kiss my whole body, nipples to ears.

She was nice enough to remove the bra and hold up the T, plus when I requested the pants came down so I was able to finger.

After about 5-10 minutes she increases the rate and Junior gives up.

All in all I was satisfied and she was very good.

Damage: 1 K. Entry and 1 K for HJ including assets.

Place: 5/10 towels are clean.

So guys this is my 1st review. Hope this helps. Stay safe guys!

Godiwa
10-09-15, 05:59
Thanks for sharing this good report.

Hello all,

Newbie to the forum, been reading all the threads for some time now. Haven't really thought of sighning up for paying the subscription.

So I walk in (this was about a month ago) talk to the "doctor" who asks if its a "full body" or "normal".

So agree for the normal because the damage is Rs200 less for the same time. (I dunno what else they do for full body).

So brings out the line up, there were 3 girls. (2 aunties and 1 girl to be precise).

She looks 35-40, walks me up the stairs into a room which has a shared bathroom.

Did the normal massage which was a full body with lotion, then after about 30 minutes she says anything else?

So I promptly ask what's on offer, then she says if its HJ only - 500 but with touching the assets its 1000.

So I agree for both (worth the price) she really gave a good HJ and was nice enough to kiss my whole body, nipples to ears.

She was nice enough to remove the bra and hold up the T, plus when I requested the pants came down so I was able to finger.

Godiwa
10-09-15, 06:09
This is at Kanna Hotel MP. Near Nara Keels. One of the girls who had done a 3 some in the past had left. I got a call from the other girl 'Sun' - H--* that a new one 'Liking' - A--* had arrived. So collected some cash as 3 some is expensive and one day took courage and went there. Paid for one at the groun floor counter and went upstairs. Two girls were there and picked regular 'Sun'. Asked her if the other would join for a 3 some. After a lenghty negotiation 'Liking' agreed to join in and the second payment was made. Went to the room which was very clean and had a wash in the clean attached toilet. After a few minitues the two came in. Asked for a feeling and both started. Regular one guided the other. Access given after a little shy start but the feeling was great. Had difficulty containing the juinior from exploding. Thanked both and tipped 1. 5 each. 3 somes always need a bigger tip than usual. Although each have less work these two really worked without being too shy. Recommend the place. Negatives are small selection and price of 2 k entrance. For those wanting 3 some in clean safe place this is the place to go. If you want FS, this is not a place.

The Old Teaboy
10-09-15, 08:32
This is at Kanna Hotel MP. Near Nara Keels. One of the girls who had done a 3 some in the past had left. I got a call from the other girl 'Sun' - H--* that a new one 'Liking' - A--* had arrived. So collected some cash as 3 some is expensive and one day took courage and went there. Paid for one at the groun floor counter and went upstairs. Two girls were there and picked regular 'Sun'. Asked her if the other would join for a 3 some. After a lenghty negotiation 'Liking' agreed to join in and the second payment was made. Went to the room which was very clean and had a wash in the clean attached toilet. After a few minitues the two came in. Asked for a feeling and both started. Regular one guided the other. Access given after a little shy start but the feeling was great. Had difficulty containing the juinior from exploding. Thanked both and tipped 1. 5 each. 3 somes always need a bigger tip than usual. Although each have less work these two really worked without being too shy. Recommend the place. Negatives are small selection and price of 2 k entrance. For those wanting 3 some in clean safe place this is the place to go. If you want FS, this is not a place.Godiwa, thanks for your report. A good threesome is difficult to achieve because you have to find two girls who are compatible with each other. Did you pay 2000 entrance for each girl? That would mean that the total came to 7000, which seems a bit too much.

GodfatherLK
10-09-15, 15:53
This is my first post on the forum so here goes.

Called a contact provided by the generous Mr. Sriman1982, she was very friendly on the phone. I initially requested her, but she was available only after 6. 30 pm and quoted 5 k. Told her that was a bit inconvenient for me and asked her if she can set me up with someone who was willing to come a bit earlier.

She told me she would set me up but it would cost 8 k. Tried to negotiate but since I was a bit new to this and was starting to think with my junior by this time, agreed. Picked up the girl on time as promised and headed to a guest room nearby. The A / C room cost 1.5 k.

The girl was very friendly but a bit shy, She was a office girl type and told me she was an accounts assistant at a firm. We both had a wash, then had some chit chat which progressed into come cuddling and kissing had some nice GFE, CBJ and sex in a few positions.

Overall it was a nice experience as I enjoy the GFE even more than the actual sex!!

Overall a bit expensive outing but quite satisfied.

The Old Teaboy
10-10-15, 15:52

Called a contact provided by the generous Mr. Sriman1982, she was very friendly on the phone. I initially requested her, but she was available only after 6. 30 pm and quoted 5 k. Told her that was a bit inconvenient for me and asked her if she can set me up with someone who was willing to come a bit earlier.

She told me she would set me up but it would cost 8 k. Tried to negotiate but since I was a bit new to this and was starting to think with my junior by this time, agreed. Picked up the girl on time as promised and headed to a guest room nearby. The A / C room cost 1.5 k.

The girl was very friendly but a bit shy, She was a office girl type and told me she was an accounts assistant at a firm. We both had a wash, then had some chit chat which progressed into come cuddling and kissing had some nice GFE, CBJ and sex in a few positions.

Overall it was a nice experience as I enjoy the GFE even more than the actual sex!!

Overall a bit expensive outing but quite satisfied.GodfatherLK, thanks for your report. A few questions. How would you rate the girl's beauty? Did she have an orgasm? Did you get her phone number? Does she want more customers?

ChrisMonger3
10-11-15, 03:12
Good first review Rav35.

You should certainly become a member and contribute regularly. Keep up the good work.

Chrismonger3

Hello all,

She looks 35-40, walks me up the stairs into a room which has a shared bathroom...

Tannyc
10-12-15, 04:48
Hi members,

Could you PM me some best reliable contact in Kandy or Colombo. I got few but had no chance to meet yet. Share if you have good one. Like slim and small, fare.

Thanks.

LilFrog
10-12-15, 11:24
Hi Seniors and members,

I had few encounters with MP's now I want to up the game so I became a paid member to this lovely community on last week, I would like to try FL's (model looking type). And I can't wait to share the experience with y'all. Seniors please help me.

Thanks.

Lilfrog

CodeBoy
10-12-15, 17:23
Hi,

Anyone got Jerome's No? Please PM me if you have.

Have any of our members tried his goods as well?

Cheers,

JJMachan Jerome's prices are very expensive. USD 250 for Russian.

DanielSandy007
10-12-15, 17:58
PM me dealer number.

Seniors might know the dealer named T*and*.

He has variety of chicks from all grades, even (Russians). From next time on words ill take pics to post here.

I tried a girl a month before. Her name start like Sh*s*in*.

Medium looking but assets are well placed.

GFE -8/10.

Attitide-7/10..===============================================

Greetings,

Jackson

Sahaner
10-13-15, 10:38
I heard from lot of friends that there are many of FL's and spas give FS in Maharagama.

Specially Pamunuwa road. However I pass by these areas but I never encountered anything related to this.

Has anyone of you know where these places exist and the references.

Joshu789
10-13-15, 12:40

Overall a bit expensive outing but quite satisfied.Is it the 1st one or the 2nd one arranged by 1st one? I mean 5000/- one of 8000/- one? Seems to be good.

Podi Kolla
10-13-15, 14:59
According to my understanding Best massage place in Colombo is Ratne Spa. This place been introduced by Sahaner. I went two times. Massage is really good but NO EXTRAS.

They really good collection of girls. Today I went second time. Girl name is Anjali 21 Y. She is cute but not very much friendly. For the first time I got a girl (name not remember).

She not much attractive but sexy. She gave some signals but unfortunately I could not remember her name. After the back massage and I turned other side I put my towel to cover my junior.

Properly, because the lady in the entrance strictly told only massage. So I don't want to even try. But After I turned She does take out the towel look on my Junior and put it back.

I could feel something is possible but I let it go. Also when she massage she unwillingly hit her hand on junior I know it was not mistake. After finished I asked that's all? She said yes sir you can.

Have a Wash. So I went. When I dress back she came again had small chat. I gave her 200/= and went. She is around 28. If anyone can guess or publish all the names of girls working there.

May be I can recall her name.

Tannyc
10-13-15, 19:29
Dear all,

I would like to add a separate section fore hotel information in Sri Lanka. Members can post information about hotel such as safety, green / red, location, etc.

Can someone help how to add it under main page. How we get this done.

ChrisMonger3
10-14-15, 02:28
Hi PodiKolla,

There has been previous reports of extras happening at Ratne. So it's certainly possible. As per your report, I am sure you might have been able to negotiate something as all the tell-tale signs were there. Next time, take the same girl and let her win your confidence. Soon she will give in. There is only so many massages the girls will do to get rs 200! They need the money too.

Chrismonger3

According to my understanding Best massage place in Colombo is Ratne Spa. This place been introduced by Sahaner. I went two times. Massage is really good but NO EXTRAS.

They really good collection of girls. Today I went second time. Girl name is Anjali 21 Y. She is cute but not very much friendly. For the first time I got a girl (name not remember).

She not much attractive but sexy. She gave some signals but unfortunately I could not remember her name. After the back massage and I turned other side I put my towel to cover my junior.

Properly, because the lady in the entrance strictly told only massage. So I don't want to even try. But After I turned She does take out the towel look on my Junior and put it back.

I could feel something is possible but I let it go. Also when she massage she unwillingly hit her hand on junior I know it was not mistake. After finished I asked that's all? She said yes sir you can.

Have a Wash. So I went. When I dress back she came again had small chat. I gave her 200/= and went. She is around 28. If anyone can guess or publish all the names of girls working there.

May be I can recall her name.

ChrisMonger3
10-14-15, 02:30
Hi Sahaner,

If you look at the hit ads or observer ads, you will find all the addresses and tel numbers.

Chrismonger3

I heard from lot of friends that there are many of FL's and spas give FS in Maharagama.

Specially Pamunuwa road. However I pass by these areas but I never encountered anything related to this.

Has anyone of you know where these places exist and the references.

ChrisMonger3
10-14-15, 02:56
On a recent spa visit, I was in the next cubicle to an Indian gent. He was brought in by tour guide. The cubical walls were thin and the girls were discussing amounts through the wall (including my therapist). The girl was saying, this Indian is an old fart, must try to fleece him off as she has no motivation to do anything. The others were encouraging to do it for a good sum, otherwise let the fellow go and don't waste your time. The girls conversation was in Sinhalese of course.

I could hear her ask for rs 8000 for shake. OMG! This fellow was actually considering. He was asking for more access but she said need more money sir. He said he didn't have all the money she wanted and she said then can't do anything. Obviously he was thinking with the wrong head. She actually got him to get up in his towel and go out of the cubical and get (borrow) some money from tour guide. During this time, she asked permission and came into my cubicle to talk with my therapist. She said kohoma hari mung gannawa (I will take it some how).

The gent came back with the money and negotiations began again. She managed to squeeze rs 12,000 from him. This was a crime and I never knew people would pay such hefty amounts.

Any expats, please do read the forum and take advice from here. You don't have to get sucked dry in more ways than one!

Chrismonger3

The Old Teaboy
10-14-15, 05:09
On a recent spa visit, I was in the next cubicle to an Indian gent. He was brought in by tour guide. The cubical walls were thin and the girls were discussing amounts through the wall (including my therapist). The girl was saying, this Indian is an old fart, must try to fleece him off as she has no motivation to do anything. The others were encouraging to do it for a good sum, otherwise let the fellow go and don't waste your time. The girls conversation was in Sinhalese of course.

I could hear her ask for rs 8000 for shake. OMG! This fellow was actually considering. He was asking for more access but she said need more money sir. He said he didn't have all the money she wanted and she said then can't do anything. Obviously he was thinking with the wrong head. She actually got him to get up in his towel and go out of the cubical and get (borrow) some money from tour guide. During this time, she asked permission and came into my cubicle to talk with my therapist. She said kohoma hari mung gannawa (I will take it some how).

The gent came back with the money and negotiations began again. She managed to squeeze rs 12,000 from him. This was a crime and I never knew people would pay such hefty amounts.

Any expats, please do read the forum and take advice from here. You don't have to get sucked dry in more ways than one!

Chrismonger3Chris, thanks for your report. Please name the spa because this kind of cheating is bad. I have not been to India, but what I hear is that most areas are very "dry", and it is hard to get even a shake. Just imagine these guys being forced to come to SL for sex tourism. If they sign the free trade agreement, there may be more Indian women coming here for business.

ChrisMonger3
10-14-15, 06:53
The girls only do this for naive tourist. I know at least 10-12 other spa's that over charge guest to our country (but I never thought the charge was so high). In fact, some spa's have a different entrance charge too. However, for us locals, they don't expect such figures and if you treat the girls right. They do a fantastic service. So I will not be putting up names. When we go overseas, we too get ripped. It has happened to me and I am sure it would have happened to many others too. We should learn the lingo and the rates before embarking into adventures. That's the lesson to learn.

Chrismonger3

Chris, thanks for your report. Please name the spa because this kind of cheating is bad. I have not been to India, but what I hear is that most areas are very "dry", and it is hard to get even a shake. Just imagine these guys being forced to come to SL for sex tourism. If they sign the free trade agreement, there may be more Indian women coming here for business.

Sahaner
10-14-15, 09:20
Yea but they won't GV FS for the first comers without any reference right. If anyone knows direct contacts I will try and share the experience. I got one contact actually from a dealer but found out she went abroad.

Hi Sahaner,

If you look at the hit ads or observer ads, you will find all the addresses and tel numbers.

Chrismonger3

Joshu789
10-14-15, 10:50
Some pics from my weekend encounter. Thai, very clean, friendly, GF type.

Face 7/10.

Pussy 8/10.

Feeling 10/10.

Cost: 10,000 + Room.

Joshu789
10-14-15, 13:08
Famous old place was in Duplication Rd. Seniors know the place very well and the girl bcs of her tattoo. One of the very best service provider. Never disappointed her clients. I heard that she's back in the city with another place. Will update very soon.

Tannyc
10-14-15, 17:00
Some pics from my weekend encounter. Thai, very clean, friendly, GF type.

Face 7/10.

Pussy 8/10.

Feeling 10/10.

Cost: 10,000 + Room.Anyway to get the contact details. Where is the hotel?

NoMoreNonsense
10-15-15, 00:05
Chris, thanks for your report. Please name the spa because this kind of cheating is bad. I have not been to India, but what I hear is that most areas are very "dry", and it is hard to get even a shake. Just imagine these guys being forced to come to SL for sex tourism. If they sign the free trade agreement, there may be more Indian women coming here for business.Many thanks for making us aware.

Yes, Name & Shame within the forum.

Joshu789
10-15-15, 02:25
Anyway to get the contact details. Where is the hotel?Hi Tannyc,

Actually she's a freelancer and not an employee in permanent place. Got arranged through a friend who's working in pub in Colombo. Contact is available.

Its was a small hotel (Budget) in Lewis place, Negombo. I am from Colombo but I don't do mongering in Colombo for my own safe. But I do visit MPs (once a while) if the place is really safe and highly recommended on the forum.

Thanks.

CoolNilesh
10-15-15, 06:32
Hi All;

Obviously have to agree with CM3 on the ripping off thing. It seems like that person have seen a girl for the first time by the look of it. I'm not passing judgement, just saying it happens and if we try to avoid such places, there will be no places to go.

Secondly, on the 24 HR spot in galle road, I do not recommend to go there for a quality fun. Everything is bit below average including the girls. I have been there ones to experiment the place and bit repelled.

I have post a report about it where I have described this creepy doctor peeping all the time.

Thanks;

Nilesh.

Ahinsakya
10-15-15, 10:10
Hi Joshu.

How come you don't have pm? Do you mind sharing your contacts with me?

Member #4418
10-15-15, 11:41
Wanted to have some action today on last Saturday, but needed more thane a massage, tried to contact on the list I have, but not one was available one a short notice, so called Hansi ad she agreed to meet me in Colombo.

Picked her up in the morning, planned for a long session, but she wanted to go soon, so agreed for 2 hrs. Did some travel back near Katunayake, where I don't want to be seen in Colombo with a girl.

Booked a room in an guest house, but I could see its plenty in that area, went in and took a bath, she accompanied with me to the bath and had a nice cleaning and DF Kiss session, I wanted to try something new.

Asked her to give a BJ in the shower, she was a bit reluctant, but she agreed, but wanted me to wore a condom, she is very safe on that, as I already discussed for 2 shots as my 1st encounter, this time I wanted a cum during BJ that too in bath.

It was a awesome BJ, she know how to use her tongue, She is awesome when she gives a BJ, I can't say its a BJ, its THE BJ, gave a sensual BJ which made me come after 15 minutes, she was very patient till I cum, then came to bed, had some cuddling and kissing session.

But, now I wanted to give some action. Just went down on her and started to lick her cat. Down and up and side ways used my tongue up to maximum an extensively, she was moaning and wanted more, and finally ended up screaming, she said she came, even I got the taste of the juice, I really enjoyed as its a good smell.

But I ran quickly for a mouth wash with a good brand, then I checked the time it was about 1 HR finished. Planned for another session.

She was tired though, but asked for 10 more minutes so she can join, I said OK, was on bed with her for 10 minutes with tightly hugging her as she has a nice round shaped boobs. 10 minutes finished, we started again, with DFK and cuddling.

She gives a 150% GF experience, I started licking her full body, tingling in right places. She wanted to do a rimming job, I said Ok, she was doing it awesomely, her tongue was playing which made tears in my eyes.

She finished the job in 5 minutes, But it was a good experience for me, Now started the main action, Started with a Missionary with legs spread, legs together, then legs on my chest finally on legs on my shoulder.

But I know this is going to be long as its my 2nd shot, she wanted to try cow girl and reveres cow girl, which she did eventually, But I'm not a fan of it, as he makes they control the pace.

Finally my fav position came, Doggy, she was concerned if I would hurt her, I promised her that I will not, she bent on bed, Started to do her from the back, it was awesome. I could feel I'm touching her inner Vagina.

Finally I wanted her to come down from the bed and bend like V upside down, she was flexible, and she bent the way I asked. Had to do a bit hard. But I told her, I'm to go on full force, she was concerned, I said will stop if it hurt.

Was able to do for 5-6 minutes. But she started saying its paining. So had to stop. She asked what should she do to come. I asked for a boob fuck, she agreed was able to manage do it and finished it off in style with CIF (Cum in Face).

Had a bath together, and paid her money of 6 K, and finally dropped her at Fort bus stand and went to home back.

Boobs 08/10.

Body 09/10.

GFE 10/10.

DFK 08/10.

CBJ 10/10.

FCK 9/10 ready for any positions.

WIR No, I think its time to stop, 2nd time already, will try some new one.

Inbox me for contact number.

===========================================

This report was originally written with all the words in Proper Case, which means that the first letter of every word was capitalized. The report was subsequently edited by Admin to normal case, which means that the incorrectly capitalized words were changed to all lower case except for proper nouns and the first letter of each sentence.

Greetings,

I sincerely appreciate your contributions to the forum, but...

Would you please refrain from capitalizing the first letter of EVERY word in your reports!

It's difficult to read, it's time consuming to fix, and it takes you more work to write like that.

On behalf of myself and your fellow Forum Members: Thank You!

Joshu789
10-15-15, 12:28
Some pics related to my previous post on the forum. #19135#.

RajNov2
10-15-15, 14:26
Is it the 1st one or the 2nd one arranged by 1st one? I mean 5000/- one of 8000/- one? Seems to be good.Hi!

I will be visiting Colombo from 27th to 29th of this month. I will stay in Cinnamon red colombo 3. Please let me know some good contact. Please help.

Ahinsakya
10-16-15, 00:44
Some pics related to my previous post on the forum. #19135#.Hi mate.

Can you kindly share her details and referance with me or any other foreign fls with GFE service.

Thanks in advance.

ChrisMonger3
10-16-15, 02:54
Hi Winstonf,

Fantastic report and seems to be a good encounter. We certainly need your input in good reports like this in the forum. Please be mindful of the comments made by admin on your style of writing.

Chrismonger3

Joshu789
10-16-15, 08:22
Taste the Sri Lankan traditional rice & curry. 22/23 why MP girl. Friendly and GFE type. No FS. Only touching and fingering allowed. Top & bottom both allowed after 3 visits. Had to delete the contact for my own safe as she started keep calling and asking to visit her on dull business days.

Face 6/10.

Boobs - 7/10.

Pussy - 8/10 (tight, clean and shaved. Always get wet and overflow when fingering).

Nit Watchmen
10-16-15, 12:28
Guys,

Can you help me find rooms in Colombo. Either it's too expensive or too far from my place. Please suggest at an economical cost.

Member #4579
10-16-15, 13:57
'Haven't reported in a while and I thought it's time I share a recent gem I came across.

I think most of the senior members here are familiar with the S MP at Battaramulla which was sort of recently relocated next to Sirikodiya food place.

Had some time and money to burn so I called the place up and asked if any new talent available to which the lady in charge told me "Sir be*tti wage ekkenek innawa, onanam enna" (translation. Sir there's someone like be*tti here now, if you want). So be*tti was a talent there who left the place a long time ago to join another Spa; who has left the scene altogether now. She was slim, petite, gave good GFE and good FS. So on taking the lady's word for it, I told her to reserve this new girl and went.

This new girl's name is M, and is as small as be*tti, but with a little bit of a tummy; this is irrelevant however, as she gave some of the best service I've ever come across at any MP, Ever.

After a few minutes of chit chat, I told her I need a feeling massage. She said OK, and started with it, which after 2 minutes, reading my junior's reactions, turned into a massive touchy-feel affair.

So without further ado, I had excellent GFE, where she didn't even look once at the time or her phone. Even though she didn't offer DFK, she did a great lick / suck / kiss session which she was really into as well.

After that came a very very good BBJ, which I requested, and with a bit of a discussion about the price, she complied with.

Next comes the best part:

I'm really really into lactating women, and this one it seems is still lactating as she has a one year old kid. It was heaven for me, as she shyly let me suck on her tits as well. I dunno if you guys are into it, but if you are, this is the girl to go for!

She removed her belt and dropped trousers, and spread her legs, giving me access. She let me finger her till she came.

After BBBJ, she shook my junior while she licked me and sucked on my nipples as well, occasionally kissing me on the mouth. It was great GFE.

I came all over her hand and myself, to which she chuckled.

The awesome thing was, she really enjoyed doing what she does, which turned me on.

Also, she gave me her number as well when I asked her for hers; and apparently she goes out too. I might try FS with her sometime when I'm free.

Place- 5/10 (Typical S premises, not too shitty, not too good either, can park at the Cool Planet park and go inside).

Face- 8/10 (Cute face).

Body- 7/10.

Boobs- 8/10 (Not the best looking boobs, but the lactating part was a massive turn on).

Massage. No idea as I wasn't there for that component LOL.

DFK. N/ A (Plenty of lip sucking, licking and kissing though).

BBBJ - 9/10.

Pussy - 8/10 (Very clean, but unshaven).

GFE - 10/10 (Excellent, made me feel welcomed).

FS. Available, yet to try.

Damage - 1500 for the place (Sh, what do you expect LOL) + 1500 for the girl for BBBJ / HJ / good GFE = 3000.

Pro Tip: If you want to do FS at S, they charge extra 500/ which comes down to 2000 Rs, so might not be all that worth, so just take the girl out.

WIR.Yes. For M*Thur.

Contact details will only be shared with trusted seniors. So don't flood my inbox if you're a newbie here.

Member #4418
10-16-15, 16:37
Hi guys,

Does anyone have a reliable Tamil or Muslim FL contacts, really love to have some good time, other Thane roadmi or Sh**mila any other contacts, should be slim and petite. Not a fan of huge boobs and stuff.

Please share some contacts, in return will share and recommend some good contacts.

CodeBoy
10-16-15, 17:18
'Haven't reported in a while and I thought it's time I share a recent gem I came across.

I think most of the senior members here are familiar with the S MP at Battaramulla which was sort of recently relocated next to Sirikodiya food place.

Had some time and money to burn so I called the place up and asked if any new talent available to which the lady in charge told me "Sir be*tti wage ekkenek innawa, onanam enna" (translation. Sir there's someone like be*tti here now, if you want). So be*tti was a talent there who left the place a long time ago to join another Spa; who has left the scene altogether now. She was slim, petite, gave good GFE and good FS. So on taking the lady's word for it, I told her to reserve this new girl and went.

This new girl's name is M, and is as small as be*tti, but with a little bit of a tummy; this is irrelevant however, as she gave some of the best service I've ever come across at any MP, Ever.

After a few minutes of chit chat, I told her I need a feeling massage. She said OK, and started with it, which after 2 minutes, reading my junior's reactions, turned into a massive touchy-feel affair.

So without further ado, I had excellent GFE, where she didn't even look once at the time or her phone. Even though she didn't offer DFK, she did a great lick / suck / kiss session which she was really into as well.

After that came a very very good BBJ, which I requested, and with a bit of a discussion about the price, she complied with...It was a great post hoped you enjoyed well.

Member #4418
10-16-15, 17:27
Dear members,

I know this is not the correct forum to ask this, So apologies in advance.

Does any one has a reliable contact of FL or Spa's in Hikkaduwa, please help me on this, in return I would provide reliable contacts in Colombo.

JayaSen
10-16-15, 17:39
Like to hear from friends about a goodpls doing sports theraphy.

Rajhguru
10-16-15, 18:37
Please help me to reach the model type good looking girl age between 25-30 wants me for FS any one please help me my dear friends.

Nit Watchmen
10-16-15, 19:06
Like to hear from friends about a goodpls doing sports theraphy.I guess there are 2 official sports therapies done.

1) You can try Ketharama stadium.

2) in front of SSC.

These two are the dedicated for those therapies.

Apart from that you can try Sithalepa massage center here they do dedicated massage which can cure your muscle soreness.

The Old Teaboy
10-17-15, 04:52
Hi sir,

Really nice picks, want to try her out. Could you PM me the details?

Thanks.Joshu789 does not have the PM facility. If you are really keen to get his contacts, you could buy him a subscription.

Joshu789
10-17-15, 17:54
Local working girl (office) arranged through a dealer. 28 yo, Friendly. GF type. Anal allowed with extra 2000/.

Cost 6000+2000 (anal)+room.

Pussy. Shaved and clean.

She is reachable only through a dealer. No direct contact entertained.

Wallmart
10-17-15, 17:57
Joshu789 does not have the PM facility. If you are really keen to get his contacts, you could buy him a subscription.How is that even possible.

Isn't there a member hierarchy and I read something about posting pictures and having more than 5 good posts on contacts on some thread.

The Old Teaboy
10-18-15, 05:32
How is that even possible.

Isn't there a member hierarchy and I read something about posting pictures and having more than 5 good posts on contacts on some thread.To find out how to purchase a subscription for another member, contact admin via this page:

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/sendmessage.php

Kegman
10-18-15, 10:40
Sea side hotel.

There is a good hotel at Moratuwa.

It is about 1300 for 3 or for ours and good service.

Check this drop pin.

http://goo.gl/maps/pzvr1

Guys,

Can you help me find rooms in Colombo. Either it's too expensive or too far from my place. Please suggest at an economical cost.

MountBoy
10-18-15, 12:25
Been here twice! This place has a huge collection to select from. But its difficult to choose one as most of them look the same as they are seated in one small room. They all wear saree's.

In my first experience was 2 months ago where I dint choose anyone but told the reception that I want a hard massage and they provided me with a lady in her 30's. Her massage was actually good and lasted about 40 minutes. Her massage was actually hard and felt good. After the massage she asked if I need a shake to which I said OK. She did not mention anything about how much. Gave her 0.5 K.

Massage- 7/10.

Damage. Entrance - 1200 + 500/- Tip.

My 2nd experience was much better. About 2 weeks ago. This time I choose the girl. Girl a bit on the dark side and 26 years old. Her massage was good too but it only last 25 minutes. Asked if I want a hard massage or feeling and I said both. She spread my legs wide and massaged and on purpose was touching my junior and the balls as if it was accident.

She spoke a lot and was teasing me in the conversation. Once the massage was over in 25 minutes she asked about extras. I asked how much and she said Shake is 500 and top feeling is 1 K. She gave me a shake and felt me with her tongue all over my chest and ear. Suck on my nipples while she was shaking. Told her to go slow as I was cum and she stopped and massaged my balls. Then she went back to the shake. It took about 15 minutes for me to finish up. Felt her boobs and played with her nipples which aroused her. Felt her bum which was toned and curvy. Wasn't interested in feeling her Was a super experience. Her name is and*shad*. She told me to come again and ask for her and she will give more extra's.

Body 7/10.

Boobs 7/10- Cup B's (Firm).

Face- 6/10 - (She gives her horny look to tease you).

Massage - 6/10.

Damage. Entrance - 1200 + 800/- Tip.

WIR. Yes!

Rooms are spacious and clean. Towels are clean too. Washrooms are attached to the room and is clean.

Cheers!

MountBoy
10-18-15, 15:11
Guys,

Can you help me find rooms in Colombo. Either it's too expensive or too far from my place. Please suggest at an economical cost.Try Relax Hotels or Solid Hotels. You can google them up. You find them in Dehiwala, Wellawatta, Attidiya, Mount Lavinia, Ratmalana. Etc.

They are safe and charge 1000/- for about 3-4 hours (Non AC). Full day is about 1500. They ask for the guy's NIC though.

Cheers!

MountBoy
10-18-15, 16:28
Been here 3 times!! Very private place with parking available. Its down De-Alwis road on De Seram Road. The male receptionist is the one who was at JadeG before. Paid the entrance fee and was given an option to select out of 2 girls.

Choose the short girl a bit on the fat side followed her up to a room which was spacious and clean with an attached bathroom. She gave the towel and told to have a wash. Once I was done she came with the cream and asked if hard or feeling massage. Told I was a combination. She started well and asked questions if I have come before and stuff. Less talk compared to most MP girls. She nicely massaged my bum and also provided a superb neck and shoulder massage before she told me to turn around. She massage my legs and thighs and then my junior and my balls. After which she massaged my chest and gave a good head massage. She asked if I want a shake to which I asked how much. Shake was 500 and top access was 1000. I settled for a shake. It was a nothing special. The massage was actually good so I asked her how I can get her again to which she gave her no and told to call her before coming. Her name was N**ha*I.

Place 8/10.

Massage - 6/10.

Girl - 6/10.

Damage. Entrance - 1000 + 500/- Tip.

The 2nd time I went N**ha*I's wasn't there (I had lost her no) but it was almost 6 pm on a poya day and most of the girls were leaving. There was a hot looking girl who I wanted to take. Her name was AR*liya. She was OK to stay back and take me but the other girls told AR*liya that they are going. Hence she also went off.

AR*liya is a 9/10 for sure. Not too sure where she went. She doesn't look a MP girl for sure.

WIR. Yes for a good massage.

Will post my next experience in the next post.

Cheers!

MountBoy
10-18-15, 16:49
Visited this place few days back and asked for AR*liya who was no more at this spa. So asked for and**ha*I who was available.

They called for her and She recognized me and smiled and took me to the room. Had a wash I was in a towel. Got to bed and she took the towel off me and treated me naked. I told her I misplaced her no and that I came looking for her before as well. I think she was happy about it and gave a superb massage. She spend al ot of time on my bum and the inner thighs with a mixture of hard and feeling massage. I turned over and she massaged my thighs, Balls and my junior in a teasing way.

Then she moved to the top of my head and massaged the chest and spent time on my nipples. She bent over and her boobs were on my face. She offered the Shake and did a slow sensual one. She spent more time on my balls and inner thighs and junior. She took my hand and placed it on her boobs and she came closer to me. She bent down and started kissing my chest and licking it with her tongue. She then sucked on both of my nipples and and also sucked my ear. She was moaning into my ear which was making me cum. Told her to slow it down and she did so. She started again putting more cream to my junior and bit my nipples hard. This was too much for me and I shot my all over her hands.

She was with me inside the washroom when I had a wash. I cleaned up and gave her the tip and got her contact no too and came off. Told me to call her and come and to come in the mornings if possible as she will be fresh and not tired.

Seemed very friendly compared to the first time maybe because I came back to her and she wanted to treat me better. The massage was also way better than the first time.

Massage- 8.5/10 (Hard and feeling).

Shake- 8/10 (With the licking, sucking and biting).

Damage. Entrance - 1000 + 700/- Tip.

WIR: Hell yes. Will get call her before and put an appointment. (other girls attitude isn't that good. Found a few bad mouth girls).

Cheers!

Hornyresh
10-19-15, 03:13
Like to hear from friends about a goodpls doing sports theraphy.Dude,

Are you looking for a serious therapy for sports related matters or are you looking for that massage done using feet?

ChrisMonger3
10-19-15, 03:14
Hay Joshu789,

You must have made her cum and treated her right, hence the calls. Why don't you have a separate phone for these purposes and keep it switched off when such calls are risky to answer? Just a suggestion as this is practiced by many.

Chrismonger3

Taste the Sri Lankan traditional rice & curry. 22/23 why MP girl. Friendly and GFE type. No FS. Only touching and fingering allowed. Top & bottom both allowed after 3 visits. Had to delete the contact for my own safe as she started keep calling and asking to visit her on dull business days.

Face 6/10.

Boobs - 7/10.

Pussy - 8/10 (tight, clean and shaved. Always get wet and overflow when fingering).

ChrisMonger3
10-19-15, 03:18
With low cost rooms, means very low standards (price range from 1200-2000). There are a few at these prices in Kolpity. When you ask for rooms in cmb and not to far from your place, it's best you say a more precise area you are looking at, so that a forum member can help you.

Chrismonger3

Guys,

ChrisMonger3
10-19-15, 03:29
Fantastic report Dt6666. You should certainly keep contributing to the forum. You have found a gem with good service and milky boobs. Wish you many more good encounters in the near future.

Chrismonger3

Next comes the best part:

I'm really really into lactating women, and this one it seems is still lactating as she has a one year old kid. It was heaven for me, as she shyly let me suck on her tits as well. I dunno if you guys are into it, but if you are, this is the girl to go

Jossh123
10-19-15, 09:07
Its been a while since I posted anything at all. So here is an experience from a recent episode.

Called She- cow who operates in a suburb of Colombo. She comes highly recommended from respected contributors to this forum. Set the time for 3. 00 pm. I am stickler for time.

And sent many reminders to be on time. Still she was 30 minutes late. She finally said she was where she promised to meet up. There was a lot of hemming and hawing between.

Us to find out where exactly she was. Finally I managed to gather she was on the "other" side of town from where I was. I made contact in front of a "guest" as she called it.

Surprise surprise she had driven herself there in an Allion (not a current model) and was struggling to park. I finally asked her if I could park the car which she readily agreed to.

And gave the her car keys without flinching. Parked in a way she could get out easily. She didn't seem concerned about people seeing her and walked boldly to the reception.

Counter and a smiling guy asked me for my ID. I presented him with my DL instead paid Rs. 1,500.00 and was told room No. 1 on the 2nd floor.

Description of girl:

Age probably around 24. Straight shoulder length hair. The makeup was a little over but always had a nice smile and extremely friendly and chatty. Height not more than 5'2", thin small boobs and butt. Tan colored skin. Dressed in jeans and T' shirt.

Extremely cuddly and kissy girl.

Room was a disappointment. The key on the door wouldn't work so the door couldn't be locked. I carried a table and placed it on the door. She was not worried at all about the door.

LOL. Towels were damp which I didn't like at all. She -cow promptly too out a small towel from her bag and gave it to me without any hesitation.

Both of us showered and got into the deed. BBJ was par excellence and did every trick in the book to please. She giggled and commented on my size. Small boobs, very clean.

Pussy shaved clean. She finally came shaking and shuddering.

Washed and left room together. Collected my DL. All the time she was at my side and then said our farewells and left.

She called an hour or two later to find out if I reached home safe.

Great experience all round. Not a clock watcher no rush at all.

Personal down side for me was I love large boobs.

Damage 6 K.

Room 1. 5 k.

Regards,

J.

Hooboy
10-19-15, 09:21
Just a tip to fellow mongers. I tried this place last week and called before going. ONly 1 late 20's overweight girl was there and the experience was not all that great. Mediocre massage but allowed top access with the HJ. Had a similar experience about a month ago in Dehiwela where I was told please come we have several girls but when I turned there was only 1 and again rather on the large side. So don't be taken in by e4 verything that is mentioned on the phone.

Hello all,

Hooboy
10-19-15, 09:31
Watch out for AR**ya She's pretty expensive because she knows she's good looking. Fabulous tits. I forked out 2 k for full access about 2 months ago. One piece of advice. I wouldn't be so specific ont he open forum if I were you.

A

Been here 3 times!! Very private place with parking available. Its down De-Alwis road on De Seram Road. The male receptionist is the one who was at JadeG before. Paid the entrance fee and was given an option to select out of 2 girls.

Choose the short girl a bit on the fat side followed her up to a room which was spacious and clean with an attached bathroom. She gave the towel and told to have a wash. Once I was done she came with the cream and asked if hard or feeling massage. Told I was a combination. She started well and asked questions if I have come before and stuff. Less talk compared to most MP girls. She nicely massaged my bum and also provided a superb neck and shoulder massage before she told me to turn around. She massage my legs and thighs and then my junior and my balls. After which she massaged my chest and gave a good head massage. She asked if I want a shake to which I asked how much. Shake was 500 and top access was 1000. I settled for a shake. It was a nothing special. The massage was actually good so I asked her how I can get her again to which she gave her no and told to call her before coming. Her name was N**ha*I.

Place 8/10.

Massage - 6/10.

Girl - 6/10.

Damage. Entrance - 1000 + 500/- Tip.

The 2nd time I went N**ha*I's wasn't there (I had lost her no) but it was almost 6 pm on a poya day and most of the girls were leaving. There was a hot looking girl who I wanted to take. Her name was AR*liya. She was OK to stay back and take me but the other girls told AR*liya that they are going. Hence she also went off.

AR*liya is a 9/10 for sure. Not too sure where she went. She doesn't look a MP girl for sure.

WIR. Yes for a good massage.

Will post my next experience in the next post.

Cheers!.

Nit Watchmen
10-19-15, 11:22
With low cost rooms, means very low standards (price range from 1200-2000). There are a few at these prices in Kolpity. When you ask for rooms in cmb and not to far from your place, it's best you say a more precise area you are looking at, so that a forum member can help you.

Chrismonger3CM3,

I have been to quite a few hotels in Colombo which are more than 3-4 K. My main concern is not to spend more on the room. For that I can spend that amount on the deed. And Mainly I was searching for rooms in col 2/3/4/5 or Borella.

NoMoreNonsense
10-19-15, 11:23
Dear members,

I know this is not the correct forum to ask this, So apologies in advance.

Does any one has a reliable contact of FL or Spa's in Hikkaduwa, please help me on this, in return I would provide reliable contacts in Colombo.Wondering whether it might be easier to take them with you down south?

Member #4418
10-19-15, 12:12
Wondering whether it might be easier to take them with you down south?Hi NoMoreNonsense,

Wanted to try new talents in Hikka bro, urban type girls.

MahaHoora
10-19-15, 13:35
Great report mate and I liked that you had used the same name for her as I do. She's been in wide circulation and looks like she's been managing her finances prudently unlike most girls of her profession, given that she's driving an Allion, or has some smitten guy done the honours? Anyway good on her.

Her performance is very good and the great part is she herself enjoys the episode too very much.

Thanks for sharing.

Its been a while since I posted anything at all. So here is an experience from a recent episode.

Called She- cow who operates in a suburb of Colombo. She comes highly recommended from respected contributors to this forum. Set the time for 3. 00 pm. I am stickler for time.

And sent many reminders to be on time. Still she was 30 minutes late. She finally said she was where she promised to meet up. There was a lot of hemming and hawing between.

Us to find out where exactly she was. Finally I managed to gather she was on the "other" side of town from where I was. I made contact in front of a "guest" as she called it.

Surprise surprise she had driven herself there in an Allion (not a current model) and was struggling to park. I finally asked her if I could park the car which she readily agreed to.

And gave the her car keys without flinching. Parked in a way she could get out easily. She didn't seem concerned about people seeing her and walked boldly to the reception.

Counter and a smiling guy asked me for my ID. I presented him with my DL instead paid Rs. 1,500.00 and was told room No. 1 on the 2nd floor.

Description of girl:

Age probably around 24. Straight shoulder length hair. The makeup was a little over but always had a nice smile and extremely friendly and chatty. Height not more than 5'2", thin small boobs and butt. Tan colored skin. Dressed in jeans and T' shirt.

Extremely cuddly and kissy girl.

Room was a disappointment. The key on the door wouldn't work so the door couldn't be locked. I carried a table and placed it on the door. She was not worried at all about the door.

LOL. Towels were damp which I didn't like at all. She -cow promptly too out a small towel from her bag and gave it to me without any hesitation.

Both of us showered and got into the deed. BBJ was par excellence and did every trick in the book to please. She giggled and commented on my size. Small boobs, very clean.

Pussy shaved clean. She finally came shaking and shuddering.

Washed and left room together. Collected my DL. All the time she was at my side and then said our farewells and left.

She called an hour or two later to find out if I reached home safe.

Great experience all round. Not a clock watcher no rush at all.

Personal down side for me was I love large boobs.

Damage 6 K.

Room 1. 5 k.

Regards,

J.

JayaSen
10-19-15, 17:03
Dude,

Are you looking for a serious therapy for sports related matters or are you looking for that massage done using feet?Ya thai type.

Gonas
10-20-15, 05:03
Rizana is now operating in Kurunegala if anybody want to have a session with her.

Pl pm me she is on lactation lovely huge boobs.You are rizana. Coming in different names. Don't be silly.

Jossh123
10-20-15, 06:43
Great report mate and I liked that you had used the same name for her as I do. She's been in wide circulation and looks like she's been managing her finances prudently unlike most girls of her profession, given that she's driving an Allion, or has some smitten guy done the honours? Anyway good on her.

Her performance is very good and the great part is she herself enjoys the episode too very much.

Thanks for sharing.Thanks sir,

Also thank you for the two intro's. Yet to try out. Stay safe mate.

Joshu789
10-20-15, 08:57
Hi guys,

This is a pic of best FL I ever had in my life. Sri Lankan & single mother, appeared in few local teledramas. Used to live in Madiwela, Kotte.

She had Nissan March K11 (sky blue color). She's very fluent in English and she studied in a leading international college in Colombo. BTW she's from very respectable family who spoiled her life trusting a model guy.

Sadly, I lost the contact and I believe she's no more in Sri Lanka. I heard that she migrated to Aussie after marrying an old bugger who has offered her better deal (what I heard).

I am sorry I can't put clear pics of her face on a forum as she used to be very nice / decent lady, who was engaged to FL to make some extra money to give better life for her son. She was in to very luxury life style as well. She's a lady who, you'll easily fall in love.

Does anyone know what happened to her? Any contact?

Reflux
10-20-15, 10:52
Watch out for AR**ya She's pretty expensive because she knows she's good looking. Fabulous tits. I forked out 2 k for full access about 2 months ago. One piece of advice. I wouldn't be so specific ont he open forum if I were you.

A.Hi,

I'm coming to Colombo on the 28th and would like to try a few contacts.

Please share if any.

Budget not much of a problem. I love dark skin.

MahaHoora
10-20-15, 12:28
You are so welcome mate.

Thanks sir,

Also thank you for the two intro's. Yet to try out. Stay safe mate.

KillerV
10-20-15, 12:44
Ya thai type.Well you should try "Suw Madu" Located in Wattegedara Rd, Maharagama, they provide really good hard massage without extras.

Gonas
10-20-15, 15:15
Hi guys,

This is a pic of best FL I ever had in my life. Sri Lankan & single mother, appeared in few local teledramas. Used to live in Madiwela, Kotte.

She had Nissan March K11 (sky blue color). She's very fluent in English and she studied in a leading international college in Colombo. BTW she's from very respectable family who spoiled her life trusting a model guy.

Sadly, I lost the contact and I believe she's no more in Sri Lanka. I heard that she migrated to Aussie after marrying an old bugger who has offered her better deal (what I heard).

I am sorry I can't put clear pics of her face on a forum as she used to be very nice / decent lady, who was engaged to FL to make some extra money to give better life for her son. She was in to very luxury life style as well. She's a lady who, you'll easily fall in love.

Does anyone know what happened to her? Any contact?Was she by any means in a music video sung by two gentlemen??

Joshu789
10-20-15, 16:22
Was she by any means in a music video sung by two gentlemen??Don't know bro. I was not in SL for nearly 4 years and I've lost many contacts including this one while I was in abroad. Sad but can't help. Do you know her?

MountBoy
10-20-15, 17:31
Saw the Advert on Hitad last week and dropped in to the hotel to have a look. This is run on the 2nd floor of the hotel in one of their rooms. (Can provide room no if required).

The Spa had only 1 lady who also answers the phone when you call them. She was somewhere in her middle 30's. Not my taste at all. Luckily there were 3 Indians in line and I came off.

They had a separate partition for the spa from the billing area. Was told that usually there are 2 ladies. Extras seemed possible.

Locals are charged- 2 K. Foreigners are charged- 3 K.

Not the type of place to spend 2 K for a massage and extra's as you can spend much less and get better options in Mount.

Cheers!

Tannyc
10-20-15, 20:59
Hi all,

Can you please let me know if anyone had a girl named 'Iromi' or something like that from CMD area. Please let me know the contact if any.

Thanks.

DesiBoobs
10-20-15, 21:10
She is a pimp also. Has wide selection and she does FL herself. I still didn't get her. 22 yrs but seems like GFE is average. Works around Nugegoda. She takes 7 k but when you mention my reference she will do that for 5 k. Slim sexy teen body. Please give your feedback after the service.Her girls are usually overpriced. She is ok I would say. Slim nice figure. Small made. Not much GFE. She usually does not offeer BBBJ. But if you insist enough can get that too.

DesiBoobs
10-20-15, 21:16
Not very good apparently, of course there are the odd ones. You can contact Greshal via Miro.

See https://massagerepublic.com/female-escorts-in-colombo.

Avoid Mega she's had a bit of bad press on the forum unless my memory is off.I strongly suggest not to go for massagerepublic girls. Not worth it. They might seem nice till clothes come off. Tried nancy, regret that decision. Saw bobo also, didn't took her. I actually went through a dealer and randomly these two came. I got them for 10 k. Fucking ripoff. But not sure about the Korean student one, she seems to have a superb ffigure.

Joshu789
10-21-15, 01:49
Hay Joshu789,

You must have made her cum and treated her right, hence the calls. Why don't you have a separate phone for these purposes and keep it switched off when such calls are risky to answer? Just a suggestion as this is practiced by many.

Chrismonger3Hi bro,

Yes I always enjoyed my time with her. I really liked when her pussy get wet and overflow. And also her GF type chit chat.

I already use 2 mobiles for my official stuff and personal, hence I am unable to maintain another one (charging. Etc.

Though it's a good idea. I must give a try and see.

Thanks for the advise.

Cheers

ChrisMonger3
10-21-15, 02:17
Solid or relax hotels are the best for what your looking for. Cheap and fairly decent and costumed to what we want it for (short visits).

CM3,

I have been to quite a few hotels in Colombo which are more than 3-4 K. My main concern is not to spend more on the room. For that I can spend that amount on the deed. And Mainly I was searching for rooms in col 2/3/4/5 or Borella.

MahaHoora
10-21-15, 05:58
I second that.

Fair pricing, decent rooms. Refreshments / food / drinks available if required. Fairly wide-spread too.

Solid or relax hotels are the best for what your looking for. Cheap and fairly decent and costumed to what we want it for (short visits).

MahaHoora
10-21-15, 06:02
Great report bro. The girl has definitely liked you.

It is always advisable to have a separate phone and number for naughty things. Guess you already have two phones. You may need a wheel barrow for the third, or at least cargo pants. .

Take care bro. Happy and safe mongering.

Face 6/10.

Boobs - 7/10.

Joshu789
10-21-15, 06:20
Great report bro. The girl has definitely liked you.

It is always advisable to have a separate phone and number for naughty things. Guess you already have two phones. You may need a wheel barrow for the third, or at least cargo pants. .

Take care bro. Happy and safe mongering.Thanks for the advise bro.

It's worthy to keep separate one it seems (as advised by the seniors). Yes, I will have a very very basic phone for mongering life which I don't have to recharge every day.

Cheers

John Wagner
10-21-15, 09:48
She looks really pretty, True. But very bad attitude, she is having this bad attitude from long time back from S*l**na also, but she has put more flesh on right area.

Cianu1.I recently went to Lukshmi and found that Ama is not longer working there. Anybody know where she's now? I really love to get her contact number if you have that.

The Old Teaboy
10-21-15, 15:16
I recently went to Lukshmi and found that Ama is not longer working there. Anybody know where she's now? I really love to get her contact number if you have that.There is always a rapid turnover of staff there. If you like a girl, you should get her phone number. I made the mistake of not getting the number of a nice girl there.

ChrisMonger3
10-22-15, 01:38
As per the daily news of yesterday, there is a move to request president to legalize sex workers. Perhaps some of you saw the article. I don't know what his stance would be. But if this move goes bad. There might be many restrictions coming our way. Let's hope it works out well.

The Old Teaboy
10-22-15, 05:37
As per the daily news of yesterday, there is a move to request president to legalize sex workers. Perhaps some of you saw the article. I don't know what his stance would be. But if this move goes bad. There might be many restrictions coming our way. Let's hope it works out well.Chris, thanks for bringing this to our attention. More details:

Prostitution should be legalized, said National Organizer, Centre for Sex Workers' Rights, Attorney at Law Senaka Perera.

He said there is no one to speak on behalf of sex workers.

"Their rights should be protected," Perera said.

He was speaking at a press conference held at Colombo yesterday.

"Legislation should be introduced for the protection of sex workers. They do not choose to become sex workers. It is the situation that compels them to take to this profession," he said.

"We do not promote prostitution, but, we support the rights of sex workers. Police should behave in a more responsible manner when handling cases with regard to sex workers," Perera said.

"Sex workers are arrested under the Vagrant's Ordinance of 1841 and Brothels Ordinance of 1889.

These laws should be abolished and new laws introduced to safeguard their rights.

The Vagrant's Ordinance was introduced to control the Indian labourers and alleged that the Police treat sex workers in a rude manner under that Ordinance," he added.

He further said that the perception of society towards sex workers has to be changed. If this situation continues, even their children will not have a secure future.

"There are around 600 members in our centre. It is for the first time in Sri Lanka that a centre has been formed for the betterment of sex workers," Attorney at Law Perera added.

"The Police, people and society look down upon them as they do not have any provisions in law to safeguard them, said Attorney at Law Thushara Daskon.

Chairman of the Centre for Sex Workers Rights B. Maheshwari said the male population and society in general are the prime reasons for women to become sex workers.

She said that women choose this as profession as they do not have any alternative solution and only when women are trapped financially in the hands of men.

"The government needs to look into the problems faced by the sex workers. The media and the police reveal the identity of the women who are alleged to be involved in prostitution unaware of the consequences on the women and their children.

She also quoted the Police Media Spokesman as having said that there are over 6,000 people involved in prostitution.
- See more at: http://www.dailynews.lk/?q=local/sex-workers-call-protection-rights#sthash.PyrgGVjK.dpuf

A Sinhala version and a video are to be found here:
http://www.oththukaru.gossip-lankanews.com/2015/10/ksld-jdashg-kssuh-msseksula-bahs.html#.ViZjfyICObg.facebook

GotWood
10-22-15, 06:53
There, not much of a liberal thought can be had about sex workers after seeing this.

http://www.dailymirror.lk/92191/last-evening

Wallmart
10-22-15, 08:38
Chris, thanks for bringing this to our attention. More details:

http://www.oththukaru.gossip-lankanews.com/2015/10/ksld-jdashg-kssuh-msseksula-bahs.html#.ViZjfyICObg.facebookHello guys,

How's everyone doing.

Extremely busy these days. So couldn't even drop by.

I heard the stories too, but there's a definite chance of this to go south as the religious communities are making a stance against this (usual pricks that hide behind the robe and course havoc).

Joshu789
10-22-15, 10:17
Dear mongers,

Doe's any one tried Ruwangi Rathnayake (teledrama actress)? Really got a feeling after she appeared in Derana Anniversary with sexy red dress. She's a most hot topic in FB and other social medias these days.

Does any one know or tried her please PM me.

Cheers

DizVibe
10-22-15, 11:58
As per the daily news of yesterday, there is a move to request president to legalize sex workers. Perhaps some of you saw the article. I don't know what his stance would be. But if this move goes bad. There might be many restrictions coming our way. Let's hope it works out well.Encouraging.

However, reality is that no government, no president or no prime minister of Sri Lanka would want to go down in history as the one that leagalized prostitution:

John Wagner
10-22-15, 12:05
As per the daily news of yesterday, there is a move to request president to legalize sex workers. Perhaps some of you saw the article. I don't know what his stance would be. But if this move goes bad. There might be many restrictions coming our way. Let's hope it works out well.Wow, Sri Lanka to become like Singapore. I can't wait for that.

Positives by legalizing the industry.

1. Proper medical practice can be implemented and made them compulsory.

2. The quality of the places / workers will improve.

3. A huge stress relief to whoever needed.

4. Most importantly, the harm on women / children will stop when there are more legal / accessible means to relieve stress.

However proper legal framework / process must be brought to ensure.

1. No sex slavery / child sex workers / sexual abuse will take place.

2. Proper medical procedures and standards will be strictly enforced and followed.

Gonas
10-22-15, 15:22
Dear mongers,

Doe's any one tried Ruwangi Rathnayake (teledrama actress)? Really got a feeling after she appeared in Derana Anniversary with sexy red dress. She's a most hot topic in FB and other social medias these days.

Does any one know or tried her please PM me.

CheersActually it is ruwangi rathnayake. Rumor is that she is hitched with a powerful politician who loads her with gifts such as a luxury apartment at havelocks.

NoMoreNonsense
10-22-15, 15:57
Chris, thanks for bringing this to our attention. More details:

http://www.oththukaru.gossip-lankanews.com/2015/10/ksld-jdashg-kssuh-msseksula-bahs.html#.ViZjfyICObg.facebookWell done chaps.

We need to take an interest in their welfare too, so glad they have lawyers supporting & representing them. What happens politically is up to the govt / establishment. In Thailand Prostitution itself is illegal, The government instituted a system of monitoring sex workers in order to prevent their mistreatment and to control the spread of sexually transmitted diseases. In other words it's not strictly enforced.

Spikey1980
10-22-15, 18:45
If anyone of you planning to visit JH, I got this much to say. Never pick No. 5 because you would have a bad session for sure.

I made the same mistake because I couldn't be patient enough to get someone I know well.

She is so mechanical and doesn't offer any GFE nor extras. Total waste of money. Never going to visit no. 5 hereafter. A kind tip for everyone.

ChrisMonger3
10-23-15, 02:04
Thank you for this info. 3 or 4 people had asked me about this place and I didn't have any info to give as I had never visited. Now after your report, perhaps I never will.

Chrismonger3

Saw the Advert on Hitad last week and dropped in to the hotel to have a look. This is run on the 2nd floor of the hotel in one of their rooms. (Can provide room no if required).

The Spa had only 1 lady who also answers the phone when you call them. She was somewhere in her middle 30's. Not my taste at all. Luckily there were 3 Indians in line and I came off.

They had a separate partition for the spa from the billing area. Was told that usually there are 2 ladies. Extras seemed possible.

Locals are charged- 2 K. Foreigners are charged- 3 K.

Not the type of place to spend 2 K for a massage and extra's as you can spend much less and get better options in Mount.

Cheers!

ChrisMonger3
10-23-15, 02:09
Prices will come down as more services like this get popular. It's fantastic to at least see that we now have such an option, like other countries.

I strongly suggest not to go for massagerepublic girls. Not worth it. They might seem nice till clothes come off. Tried nancy, regret that decision. Saw bobo also, didn't took her. I actually went through a dealer and randomly these two came. I got them for 10 k. Fucking ripoff. But not sure about the Korean student one, she seems to have a superb ffigure.

ChrisMonger3
10-23-15, 02:15
There are phones with dual sim, perhaps you can use one of those. However, for mongering purpose, suggest you use a cheap phone, giving you the flexibility of throwing it away if you are in some tight situation (keep a copy of your valuable numbers somewhere else, so you have access to it at a later date).

Hi bro,

Yes I always enjoyed my time with her. I really liked when her pussy get wet and overflow. And also her GF type chit chat.

I already use 2 mobiles for my official stuff and personal, hence I am unable to maintain another one (charging. Etc.

Though it's a good idea. I must give a try and see.

Thanks for the advise.

Cheers

ChrisMonger3
10-23-15, 02:24
I feel places in Nugegoda / Maharagama are not paying enough of their dues as these areas are very regularly being raided. But on the other hand, there seem to be so many new places opening up in these areas too.

There, not much of a liberal thought can be had about sex workers after seeing this.

http://www.dailymirror.lk/92191/last-evening

Goran47
10-23-15, 04:37
Came to Sri-Lanka Tuesday morning, unpacked, in the evening I saw that Internet were not working, called 1212, they came Wednesday afternoon / evening. Called a tuk tuk and went to a restaurant in Negombo, ended Negombo at the pub. Went to a karaoke club in Seeduwa, spoke to a very sweet and nice girl, she asked my number and she gave her number. She called me on Thursday; we decided she should come to my house. She is 27 years old, very beautiful, a dream of a body, face very beautiful, she came with a strong beer in her hand, as we had several hours together we sat and spoke by the time she was finishing her beer, she told me she doesn't have a boyfriend, s You my boyfriend she told. She told me "I have never done this thing before, I don't know why I did it with you" Anyway we went to the bed I started to feel her, her pussy became very wet, started to lick her, she really got crazy, good in fucking. I can call her whenever I want. Agreed prize 10000 and I gave her 500 for the tuk tuk. I don't want to give her contacts to anyone until I come to know her better. She is a girl I would like to merry, she has everything.

Goran.

Nit Watchmen
10-23-15, 08:39
F*ll m**and spa in Dalugama.

Just coming out of the spa.

Entrance 1000 rs.

Took a girl called A*you.

Massage went for about 30-40 minutes, and it was above average I should say.

Girl was slim, age around 27. As usual same old story.

Married and have a kid.

Only upper access.

Attitude- 7/10.

Face- 6/10.

Gave tip and came out.

MarlonS
10-23-15, 10:01
Recently there has been an addition of many new adverts of a few Asian girls (Chinese and Korean) on the famous massage republic website. I thought that I must try this since I have a thing for Asian girls. Well, I called up the number given on the website and the phone was answered by an Asian lady. She asked me to come to a very decent 3 star hotel on Marine Driver, don't really want to give out the name of the hotel in the open forum but I had no trouble when I called so I doubt anyone should have trouble. Had no trouble finding the hotel as it is fairly well known. When I got to the hotel the lady asked me to come up the room. So I went up the reception and said I want to go the given room number. I was asked to leave my ID card at the counter and to go up. I was not too happy about it but really has no choice. Once I went up to the room I was pleasantly surprised. All the girls listed on the message republic site were seated in the room about 6 or 7 of them. There was also an older lady pimp who took the $ 200 from me and asked me to choose a girl. I chose a girl who seemed very young definitely below 25. She was slim, good looking and seemed fairly new to the industry (I could be wrong, but that is the impression I got). The pimp lady said I have one hour with her and I can do her as many times as I wish and if she doesn't have a customer I could have her for another hour for no extra charge.

The girl spoke absolutely no English, not one word. But, she was pleasant, kind, trying to be friendly. The room was a very high 3 star hotel standard which was good enough for me, clean washroom, clean towels, clean bed and TV. We started off with a shower and similar to JH was fully cleaned up. Thereafter, I sat on the bed and switched on the test match between WI Vs Sri Lanka and lit myself a small joint. Thereafter, as soon as the girl came out of the shower she started to feel me. I said nothing doing blow me while I finish my J and enjoy some test cricket. She gave me a very good blow job for about 20 minutes nonstop after which I came in her mouth. I did not have to move, I was cleaned up with wet wipes and she went to wash her mouth. She was back from the washroom in a couple of minutes and sat next to me on the bed. By this the cricket too ended and I was in bed with a girl who spoke no English. Then she took her translator out and attempted to make a conversation. After a few minutes of trying to converse with the lady I was horny again and I fucked her hard as possible for the next half hour and in the end she was screaming but at no point did she asked me to stop. But, she took the hard fucking like a champion and she was surprisingly very tight. One hour was up and no one knocked on the door and the I thought no more customers so chilled for another 15 minutes and decided to have another go. It was very enjoyable girl was very accommodating and wanted to please even though she spoke no English. After the session I was very tired and decided to have shower and leave. Overall I enjoyed myself but not all the girls who were available were as young or good looking as the girl I had.

Cost $ 200 for one blow job, and 2 shots. There was no room charges or tips as everything was included in the initial price.

The Old Teaboy
10-23-15, 14:09
Marlon, thanks for your excellent report. The MR website states that two of their masseuses in Colombo offer "teabagging":

The oral stimulation through sucking or licking of the scrotum. Teabagging is the 31st most popular service in Colombo among female escorts. Can also be a blowjob where the scrotum lays on the partner's face.

Another variation is where the male will be stimulated with the hands while their balls are sucked. Prices range from 21,085 SLRs to 25,584 SLRs (US$ 150 to US$ 181), the average cost advertised is 23,335 SLRs (US$ 165).
11 escorts in Colombo offer tantric massage:

Tantric massage adds energy healing and tantric coaching to the ecstasy of receiving a nurturing and awakening sensual massage. It creates an environment in which you can release stress and feel more alive in your body while staying fully present to your sexual energy. It sometimes involves stimulation (when on a male) of the prostate gland.. Prices range from 14,057 SLRs to 35,143 SLRs (US$ 100 to US$ 250), the average cost advertised is 26,568 SLRs (US$ 188).

Kelum87
10-24-15, 09:11
Again needed some action after few weeks. So hit this place. Since it was a Saturday most of the girls were busy.

Paid 1.1 k to the bugger at the counter. There were 3 selections. Picked up Pri .

Started off with the msg. It was average. Finished it in around 35 min.

Then she said "Sir massage is over". Then went for the extras since I had FS there before I told her what I was getting there usually when I visit.

Agreed for FS for 2.5 k. Did her from behind for about 15 min. She was rushing asking me to cum fast. So after the action it came to most irritating thing in that place, Its the wash room. It's far below average as usual.

Boobs- 7/10

Pussy- 5/10

Attitude. Good.

Total Damage 1.1 k + 2.5 K.Yes, facilities at this place (including the washrooms, bedsheets, towels) sucks. And same goes about the attitude of some of the women work here.

Ishga1984
10-24-15, 19:13
Ariyanna Spa, Waters Edge.

Within a month Period I visited about 7 spa's (Multiple times) , Guess how stressed I was due to work.

OK it seems now I got a habit to explore spa's and see the talent and the difference.

I was fed up of sensual massages I had in low end places and I really wanted to get a good professional massage. I did a Search on the NET and called several spa's Banthai, Azamara, Amber and Ariyanna spa's.

The Ariyanna spa located in Waters Edge looked cheaper than any other spas located in 5 star hotels in Colombo, actually it was 5,600/= for a full body massage for 1 and half hours.

My true intention was to have a good massage only. So I called the SPA around 10 am and set up the appointment at 6: pm I was lucky because all the other slots were already booked and they had only two masseuses, it was a 1.5 hour Balinese massage. The Setup is luxurious and very specious. The masseuse who gave the treatment was fluent in English and very professional fare Bali beauties and also they were very professional and I understood that they would never give extras for anything I felt like I was born again after the treatment.

Place 10/10.

Face 9/10.

Damage 5600/= + Svc Charge.

The Old Teaboy
10-25-15, 06:27
Ishga1984, thanks for your report. I would be interested to know whether the girl insisted that you wear disposable underwear. I hope she did not, because it is impossible to give a good massage while wearing those.

Ishga1984
10-25-15, 07:47
I forgot to include in the report about it, Yes actually she asked me to wear the underwear, And also I noticed few weird things.

- She covered her face with the towel when I'm to get into the bed even with the disposable underwear.

- She covered my private area with the towel & always she tried to keep the area covered with the towel and only when she does the back massage (Its not a feeling massage) she partially uncovered the area, I told her. Chuckling. " your are trying hard to keep the towel in place" she whispered "sir, that's how we do this professional massage here and we try best to keep the customer focus on the treatments".

It would be acceptable for a place like that, they are really proud of their job and tries to maintain the professionalism. I have heard from many others that Bali girls are more decent than Thai girls. She was very humble. If there is a chance to FK her, I'll pay what ever the amount she quotes. But I see its not realistic.

Ishga1984, thanks for your report. I would be interested to know whether the girl insisted that you wear disposable underwear. I hope she did not, because it is impossible to give a good massage while wearing those.

Ishga1984
10-25-15, 07:52
I forgot to include in the report about it, Yes actually she asked me to wear the underwear, and also I noticed few weird things.

- She covered her face with the towel when I'm to get into the bed even with the disposable underwear.

- She covered my private area with the towel & always she tried to keep the area covered with the towel and only when she does the back massage (Its not a feeling massage) she partially uncovered the area, I told her. Chuckling. " your are trying hard to keep the towel in place" she whispered "sir, that's how we do this professional massage here and we try best to keep the customer focus on the treatments".

It would be acceptable for a place like that, they are really proud of their job and tries to maintain the quality of the work. I have heard from many others that Bali girls are more decent than Thai girls. She was very humble. If there is a chance to FK her, I'd pay what ever the amount she quotes. But I see its not realistic.

Ishga1984
10-25-15, 07:56
I went to this place after I got the impression that the place is clean and professional, Yes indeed it is a professional place for a MP in Colombo and only down side was leaving hopeless as a new comer, but if you win the trust in your first visit the 2nd visit you could get some extras as I have heard, but I didn't give it another try.

I went to the place around 10: am in the morning on a holiday, The doctor diagnosed me for my blood pressure and asked my NIC, I was bit upset about giving away my identity but there was no way of going in so I made my mind.

Place is clean and the washroom is average, all the girls are in mid-30's or above. Massage is OK and you can go for a Sport massage if you need a hard massage.

Face: 3/10.

Body: 5/10.

GFE: 4/10.

Place: 6/10.

Damage: 1.5 + No tips.

Ishga1984
10-25-15, 08:36
As I remember this place A* was discussed few months ago in this Forum, so wanted to try out on my way home from the office. It was a Friday and a busy day for a MP. I called the number which was shared by Acne with me several months ago, easy access from the parli* road and located on a upper floor.

I went their around 7:00 pm in their 2nd floor there were chubby but good looking two girls and I really liked the girl who was laying down on the floor near by the counter, her face is sexy and honey, but when I asked her, girl was at the counter said she can't be taken. Then I asked about three girls recommended by Acne and 2 of them had already left the place, I had to wait another 15 minutes to get the other girl and went to their upstairs for the massage.

Place is not clean. Washroom fittings are broken and not up to the average standard. Room is a partition, very dark and the beds were not clean.

The girl seems to be in age of 28-32, very fare I felt like she maintains her belongings somewhat cleaner. I asked her to provide me a new towel because the one was in the room was little wet and have been used. So I felt really bad. She accepted that some girls don't think about the cleanliness so they mix already used towels. She was humble to turn on the light and it was shared with the adjacent rooms though. Fan also not dedicated to the partition it's shared with its adjacent.

She started asking I want a feel massage despite I'm new to the place. I said yes, but I asked her not to turn on my junior first, so she gave me a sensual massage for a while. I could negotiate her for a CBJ and I would say it is a great CBJ. She asked me to come for a another session so she would be able to give a FS for 3. 5 k, but as a policy I maintain I do not go for a fuck, DATY, BBJ, Rimming or DFK until I get to know the girl is fully clean and if not recommended by the Seniors I trust. I could access the top and the bottom. She was ok to accommodate my requests for the tip I promised to give.

Face: 6/10.

Body: 7/10.

GFE: 7/10.

Place: 3/10.

CBJ: 8/10.

Boobs: 8/10.

Ass / Pussy: 7/10.

Damage: 1 + 2 k tip.

Sudumalli
10-25-15, 08:38
Ariyanna Spa, Waters Edge.

Within a month Period I visited about 7 spa's (Multiple times) , Guess how stressed I was due to work.

OK it seems now I got a habit to explore spa's and see the talent and the difference.

I was fed up of sensual massages I had in low end places and I really wanted to get a good professional massage. I did a Search on the NET and called several spa's Banthai, Azamara, Amber and Ariyanna spa's.

The Ariyanna spa located in Waters Edge looked cheaper than any other spas located in 5 star hotels in Colombo, actually it was 5,600/= for a full body massage for 1 and half hours.

My true intention was to have a good massage only. So I called the SPA around 10 am and set up the appointment at 6: pm I was lucky because all the other slots were already booked and they had only two masseuses, it was a 1.5 hour Balinese massage. The Setup is luxurious and very specious. The masseuse who gave the treatment was fluent in English and very professional fare Bali beauties and also they were very professional and I understood that they would never give extras for anything I felt like I was born again after the treatment.

Place 10/10.

Face 9/10.

Damage 5600/= + Svc Charge.I heard from a friend that you get extras here if you get the last room on the lot, remember like 8 or so. Never been to this place so cannot assure the validity of this.

Sudumalli
10-25-15, 08:47
After long time sorry I was busy fellows.

Hansi. Very beautiful pink pussy small round boobs can give 10/10 for everything. The best teen you can find in the business. Normally she charges 10 k per session but I can arrange her for 6 k. Very new to business. Doing FL only for selected customers. She will retire the business very soon try her before that.

Very small made girl you have to come to Nugegoda to have her.

French Kiss, Cat bath, CBJ, Ball Sucking, DATY very clean, Stays 1-2 hrs, Shaved pussy smells very very nice.

PM for more details.Hi Sriman,

Unable to PM you, it seems your inbox is full. Seems she requires for an intro. Would you be able to help?

Thanks

Hooboy
10-25-15, 19:53
Just a word of caution.

There was a recent post about Thai massage in Mount and I sent a PM to the person who posted the report and he wanted some local FL contacts in return for an intro to this place. About a year ago there was a similar post and after I gave my contacts there was no response so this time I gave only 1 contact about a week ago and still waiting for a reply. Not sure if this is a scam to try and get info. Will not name and shame the guy right now as he may genuinely be unable to reply at the moment.

Anyone definitely aware of a similar experience to JH in Mount?

ChrisMonger3
10-26-15, 03:16
Seems to be a fabulous find Goran47. Well done. As this is all new, do keep your guard up until you find out if there is any hidden agenda. I say this only because, there was someone who fell in trouble as guys wanted somewhat a ransom. I really don't mean to put a dampener but your events took the same line as his, hence my word of caution. That's all. There is every possibility that there is no hidden agenda, so do enjoy your self while just being vigilant to any tell tale signs.

Chrismonger3

Came to Sri-Lanka Tuesday morning, unpacked, in the evening I saw that Internet were not working, called 1212, they came Wednesday afternoon / evening. Called a tuk tuk and went to a restaurant in Negombo, ended Negombo at the pub. Went to a karaoke club in Seeduwa, spoke to a very sweet and nice girl, she asked my number and she gave her number. She called me on Thursday; we decided she should come to my house. She is 27 years old, very beautiful, a dream of a body, face very beautiful, she came with a strong beer in her hand, as we had several hours together we sat and spoke by the time she was finishing her beer, she told me she doesn't have a boyfriend, s You my boyfriend she told. She told me "I have never done this thing before, I don't know why I did it with you" Anyway we went to the bed I started to feel her, her pussy became very wet, started to lick her, she really got crazy, good in fucking. I can call her whenever I want. Agreed prize 10000 and I gave her 500 for the tuk tuk. I don't want to give her contacts to anyone until I come to know her better. She is a girl I would like to merry, she has everything.

Goran.

Malkumaraya
10-26-15, 05:48
Guys. Skip that Lakisha *****. She has a very poor attitude. She acts like a queen and treat clients like shit. By the way try *sha. She is big made and chubby. Always has a craving pussy. For the price, she is worth. 2 shots for 3 K in many positions. She accommodates very well.

That is the best you get there.

Mal.

Yes, facilities at this place (including the washrooms, bedsheets, towels) sucks. And same goes about the attitude of some of the women work here.

The Old Teaboy
10-26-15, 06:37
Just a word of caution.

There was a recent post about Thai massage in Mount and I sent a PM to the person who posted the report and he wanted some local FL contacts in return for an intro to this place. About a year ago there was a similar post and after I gave my contacts there was no response so this time I gave only 1 contact about a week ago and still waiting for a reply. Not sure if this is a scam to try and get info. Will not name and shame the guy right now as he may genuinely be unable to reply at the moment.

Anyone definitely aware of a similar experience to JH in Mount?If someone is getting FL contacts after promising to give back information and failing to do so, he could be a pimp. There is nothing to stop a pimp from joining this forum. Once the pimp gets in contact with a girl, he could use blackmail and threats of violence to keep the girl in his "stable".

Zulu 1
10-26-15, 08:36

Goran.Seriously dude? You would want to marry a girl that you just paid 10,000 for Sex? What makes you think that she isn't doing the same with a dozen other guys?

Be careful. Falling in love with hookers always ends badly.

Joshu789
10-26-15, 10:05

Goran.OH man. You are fucking lucky guy dude. Meeting a fucking beautiful girl (as you always dreamed) at pub, She's asking your number. She's visiting your place with a beer. Falling in love with you. Asking you to be her BF. Wow. I thought these crappy things happens only in movies. Not in real. But the sad thing is, that she has taken 10,000/- from you after all. Specially falling love with you. Better take care bro. Could be something fishy fishy.

Cheers

CyberShy
10-26-15, 10:25
Just a word of caution.

Anyone definitely aware of a similar experience to JH in Mount?Guys this guy is blaming me for no reason. After I put my post about this thai place I got lot messages to my inbox.

I have tried my best to reply all, this perticular guy continued with me and I asked him his mongering name and num, because I need to introduce him to owner lady at pbh. And during week end I didn't had time to check ISG. So that's what I have tell you guys. Did I do any wrong thing?

Hooboy
10-26-15, 11:02
Sorry mate. But you only responded TODAY asking for my number AFTER I put up this post. Until then you were quiet although you were quick to reply several times wanting info from me. I sent you 2 reminders last week but you didn't reply until now! What was I supposed to think?

I also did give you the benefit of the doubt in my post and didn't mention your name either. You chose to come out in the open!

Guys this guy is blaming me for no reason. After I put my post about this thai place I got lot messages to my inbox.

I have tried my best to reply all, this perticular guy continued with me and I asked him his mongering name and num, because I need to introduce him to owner lady at pbh. And during week end I didn't had time to check ISG. So that's what I have tell you guys. Did I do any wrong thing?

CyberShy
10-26-15, 11:10
Sorry mate. But you only responded TODAY asking for my number AFTER I put up this post. Until then you were quiet although you were quick to reply several times wanting info from me. I sent you 2 reminders last week but you didn't reply until now! What was I supposed to think?

I also did give you the benefit of the doubt in my post and didn't mention your name either. You chose to come out in the open!I came out open to give my reasons. Everybody knows who post recently about that b2 b without jh. So even the number you gave is nt working.

Anyway if you have any issue you could have come on pm. I have a right to reply or not reply. Normally if um nt busy I will reply. But its nt nice to complain like this.