PDA

View Full Version : Colombo

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 [87] 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112

Kaf2210
05-11-16, 16:30
She's been around for some time. Mostly in Borella area. Usually near the Lambo showroom. Castle St.

Think she is a CD / TV. Has put on some major weight recently.

Has anyone had any contact?

Just a few days back. After passing near Lady Ridgeway Hospital I nearly met with an accident when my eyes popped out seeing the hottie. She was big built. Total brown tinted long hair golden complexion etc. Great Figure. I did not see the face clearly. But so surprised why such a damn hot thing needs to be in the streets. Perhaps its a she male: S. Anyone seen her!!

MountBoy
05-11-16, 18:42
Godiwa,

Elaborate more on the place you mentioned please.The place next to blessing hospital has the nurse uniform. So does their branch in nawala with girls in uniforms.

I would say the selection and treatment is decent.

MountBoy
05-11-16, 18:45
Went to this place after some time for some action.

Since I have tried 4/5 girls here on my previous visits. This time selected a girl call Fathima. Has a very long hair.

Gave a good hard massage. Once its done went for the extras. It wasn't hard to convince her for FS.

Paid 2 k and went in for that.

Did an good BBBJ which was really good. Did missionary and from behind and unleashed the load after about 10 Min.

Total damage- entrance 1.1 k & 2 k.

Face 5/10.

Body 6/10 (bit chubby though).Which Wasana is this? Mount or slave island?

Coconuti
05-11-16, 19:13
You know who made the introduction!

'Doll" is the correct term The photo in the gallery does not do her justice. Very cute, small made. Kind of the PA of your boss you always wanted.

Relatively fresh. So do not expect the adventures you would get from a seasoned provider. If you treat her nice and repeat her, she is a one you could get addicted to. There were some restrictions. Asked money upfront, Gave bit of GFE at the end.

I am not in a position to make an introduction though.

Coco.

RatedR
05-12-16, 03:04
Which Wasana is this? Mount or slave island?This is the slave island one.

Plague
05-12-16, 06:26
I want to throw a bachelor party this weekend and I would like to know if there's any strippers we can hire for the party. Should be entertaining and if the guys want extra, maybe willing to go for it.

Kindly share any contacts you guys may have.

VillageBoy327
05-12-16, 17:22
Anybody who's willing to share this girl named Hansi's contact?

Sajee1982
05-12-16, 17:46
Thank you Acne for trusting me and sharing the contact.

I was tied with time. She traveled 3.5 hours to my location out of Colombo.

I looked after her taxi and accommodation.

Booking was 12 noon to next day 12 noon.

Including travel time she wanted to charge for 2 days.

20 k per day. We had 3 sessions and Girl Friend experience all other times. Cuddling, massages, kissing, DFK chit chat, dinner, talks about life etc.

Her service was excellent. Connected well. Good to chat.

**Very attentive. Never used her phone during the whole stay. Kept the mood going. Didn't talk to me about sob stories etc.

**Very clean. Provides plenty of positions and naturally enjoys every bit of it. Always connected.

Will be using the service again soon.Hi,

Can you please PM me the contact.

Thank you in advance.

===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

Sunwajay
05-13-16, 08:06
Those names might recall and might not recall about the above mentioned ladies. I received the contact trough our very own acne bro and these women are well fall into the category of chubby or well built. I prefer women who are big in size and acne bro told me that they were good at their service.

I have tried them both and called the elder sister to request for a session. She wasn't available at that particular time and said her sister Is back in town and she's also good. I said why not. She got me her number and I visited her place. They both live in the same house and they openly invite you to their house. You can have the session at their house while no one really cares what happens inside that house. I have done it four times for now.

I went in had a shower and started the session. She was chubby but was very tight down there. Did her in 3 positions and finished it off within 45 minutes. She is amazing at sucking and gave a really good time.

Cost was only 5 k and can be easily brought down to 4 k.

Contact me if you need contacts.

Cheers!

KoolGuy990
05-13-16, 11:42
Hi guys,

Am new and recently joined. Worked in Dubai for 7 yrs, so am kind of attracted on Thai girls. So looking for some hot ones here. Tried J / S several times, but all I got was kinda old ones. Is there any contact for young Thai o Japanese girls?? If you have, I would love to get some for action. Please PM me.

Thanks

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

Long Deek
05-14-16, 05:05
There are two average looking girls that I know, who need some cash today. They're willing to do a twosome to find money. If anyone is interested let me know. They're in Athurugiriya area. Quoted prices is 10 k. If anyone is interested drop a mail I'll provide the contact.

Cofee Man
05-14-16, 14:45
All the MPs are under LE radar in coming weeks due to Wesak and stay well away from those.

There are few MP is high risk category, one is in front of Hospital, One in Pelewatta, One in Pitakotte.

JungleBook
05-14-16, 17:54
All the MPs are under LE radar in coming weeks due to Wesak and stay well away from those.

There are few MP is high risk category, one is in front of Hospital, One in Pelewatta, One in Pitakotte.Cofee Man,

Is this based on guesswork or insider information from LE?

Tannyc
05-14-16, 17:58
Those names might recall and might not recall about the above mentioned ladies. I received the contact trough our very own acne bro and these women are well fall into the category of chubby or well built. I prefer women who are big in size and acne bro told me that they were good at their service.

I have tried them both and called the elder sister to request for a session. She wasn't available at that particular time and said her sister Is back in town and she's also good. I said why not. She got me her number and I visited her place. They both live in the same house and they openly invite you to their house. You can have the session at their house while no one really cares what happens inside that house. I have done it four times for now.

I went in had a shower and started the session. She was chubby but was very tight down there. Did her in 3 positions and finished it off within 45 minutes. She is amazing at sucking and gave a really good time.

Cost was only 5 k and can be easily brought down to 4 k.

Contact me if you need contacts.

Cheers!Please pm both the number. Would lime to try? Thanks.

MountBoy
05-14-16, 19:12
Cofee Man,

Is this based on guesswork or insider information from LE?Most of the MP's will be dull as well as the girls will go to their respective villages / hometowns.

Cofee Man
05-14-16, 20:57
You will be able to witness in coming couple of weeks whether its a guess or real.

Cofee Man,

Is this based on guesswork or insider information from LE?

Destiny Child
05-15-16, 11:55
Tried the place in Walter gunasekera mawatha in Nawala. Girls are in nurse uniform (white with blue borders). You get to select (something which I find a bit uncomfortable). Since nobody else was there I saw the full lot (8 or 9 girls). They were with make up (not too much) and falls more towards the good looking. I did not pick the fair or the best looking one but when one from the 2nd best looking set. Common bathroom. Curtains. Sheet towel was washed. Got Saduni. Massage was good but not a full massage.

Since there were a lot of girls and they were free. There was a lot of noise. Them shouting and joking whilst watching TV.

Entrance: 1000.

Extras. Yes. There was one option. That option included a great feeling massage + a bit more. 1000.

Positives: Good girls good choices. One I got was polite but not talkative. Well groomed, on the darker skin color.

Negatives: The set up does not make a real calm and relaxing environment + shared toilet.

LilFrog
05-16-16, 06:14
Hi fellow people,

Have anyone have tried Taniya on MR? How's her looks? She was a bit rude over the phone.

Thanks.

LilFrog

BicycleHora
05-16-16, 07:08
Guys,

Greetings! I'm new here. Thought about sharing an experience I had just tonight not moments after I spoke to Acne about a hook up. Came across one of the chicks some of you spoke about in the Gallery page. Kinda desperate night for a friend and myself, so I turned back when I saw her. Spoke to her and she said she wanted 1000 for BJ. Was around 12:30 am. She wanted me to move inside one of those lanes. She got in the car and I spoke to her a bit. Her name was Michelle, Maldivian and said she was 35. Her attitude was great, and honestly since it was low light I couldn't catch a good glimpse of her face. She had smoked up before I met. She said, in the car, 2 k for FS, 1 shot. I said OK.

She gave a great BBBJ. And then went straight to the deal (With cap)(She was tight so it felt good). Through out she moaned loud when I went hard at her and gave me a good time. End of it all she was down for CIM. Spoke to her about fetishes and she said "take me out and you'll know what you are in for" and yes, she spoke great English and I doubt she knew sinhala. She said, she would go for a 2 hour session for 4 k. She is OK for Anal (1 k extra) (I didn't try). She wants 8 k for an overnight...Hey,

Please let me know the where abouts and timings please?

DarkPrince9999
05-16-16, 11:32
There are two average looking girls that I know, who need some cash today. They're willing to do a twosome to find money. If anyone is interested let me know. They're in Athurugiriya area. Quoted prices is 10 k. If anyone is interested drop a mail I'll provide the contact.Can you mail me the contact info of them.

Greetings,

Jackson

DarkPrince9999
05-16-16, 12:12
Guys,

First of all before I start the report a very big thank you to our dear legend Acne. Thanks mate.

Sorry to disappoint most people but my experience with her was way below average.

I went and booked into her guided hotel in Wella and as I wanted an AC room the charge was 3 k.

She came in 15 min and both immediately proceeded for a shower.

After the shower the first red light -she says (very nicely though with a very innocent smile) "Aiya salli denawada issella? <will you pay the money first .

I was taken back but gave and joked "Do you think I will not pay you?" She said "NO" but there was an occasion that someone hassled her..Please PM the number machan.

Greetings,

Jackson

Godiwa
05-16-16, 12:50
Tried the place in Walter gunasekera mawatha in Nawala. Girls are in nurse uniform (white with blue borders). You get to select (something which I find a bit uncomfortable). Since nobody else was there I saw the full lot (8 or 9 girls). They were with make up (not too much) and falls more towards the good looking. I did not pick the fair or the best looking one but when one from the 2nd best looking set. Common bathroom. Curtains. Sheet towel was washed. Got Saduni. Massage was good but not a full massage.

Since there were a lot of girls and they were free. There was a lot of noise. Them shouting and joking whilst watching TV.

Extras. Yes. There was one option. That option included a great feeling massage + a bit more. 1000.

Positives: Good girls good choices. One I got was polite but not talkative. Well groomed, on the darker skin color.

Negatives: The set up does not make a real calm and relaxing environment + shared toilet.There is one room with a attached toilet. Uniform is easy to handle for access. Can do double here.

CTheory
05-16-16, 15:29
I am sorry to say that I cannot say anything positive about her. She is not known to be on time and service is rushed. I have also read not so good reviews about her on the forum. As for her she thinks she is high class.

Hi fellow people,

Have anyone have tried Taniya on MR? How's her looks? She was a bit rude over the phone.

Thanks.

LilFrog

Monster Awaken
05-16-16, 18:53

Negatives: The set up does not make a real calm and relaxing environment + shared toilet.I also went last Monday. With all the name boards and Instructions outside it looks like real ayurveda clinic. But thanks to Lanka2014 bro I knew it wasn't. Took Warsha, bit chubby but looks good. Room I got had attached bathroom and steam bath bed. But they only steam bath in the morning. She let top and bottom access without asking.

WitchMaster
05-17-16, 02:32
Guys,

Got a contact of a FL through a she-pimp in Ja-Ela and booked an appointment. Normally this pimp knows my taste and the one she sent was good. Fair in skin tone with maintained figure, cute face, small (not too small) and firm boobs with a chubby ass. I went to my regular place and within 10 mts she was knocking on my door. Came in and had a small chit-chat and went to take a wash, the both of us. Gave a good feeling while in there and and came out straight to the bed.

Had sex in many positions and off-loaded twice. Great GFE with DFK, DATY, BBBJ, CIM and she was up for anal too. She was not a time watcher and was very comfortable with me as if we knew from a long time. She said that she has a partner and does doubles, if I'm interested. Will try that the next time when I get time out from my schedules.

Face 8/10.

Body 9/10.

Pussy. Tight, clean & shaven.

GFE 9/10.

Damage- 8 k + 2 k for AC room.

Godiwa
05-17-16, 06:25
I also went last Monday. With all the name boards and Instructions outside it looks like real ayurveda clinic. But thanks to Lanka2014 bro I knew it wasn't. Took Warsha, bit chubby but looks good. Room I got had attached bathroom and steam bath bed. But they only steam bath in the morning. She let top and bottom access without asking.Warsha is a senior with good record but she is also very sharp. She too does double when you get to know her.

Pancha
05-17-16, 12:23
Guys,

GFE 9/10.

Damage- 8 k + 2 k for AC room.Hi mate,

Would like to know where is your regular place (Hotel or GH) and the cost.

Thanks

AndySmith23
05-17-16, 14:56

Negatives: The set up does not make a real calm and relaxing environment + shared toilet.I also went at the same place. But whole road was vacant & dark. I did not know where to go, whom to ask. Can anybody please tell me where exactly to go on Walter Gunashekra road?

Monster Awaken
05-17-16, 15:17
Warsha is a senior with good record but she is also very sharp. She too does double when you get to know her.Yeah she was friendly but her massage was average but overall she is good. Do they have FS?

Cloud Cloud
05-17-16, 17:17
Guys,

Got a contact of a FL through a she-pimp in Ja-Ela and booked an appointment. Normally this pimp knows my taste and the one she sent was good. Fair in skin tone with maintained figure, cute face, small (not too small) and firm boobs with a chubby ass. I went to my regular place and within 10 mts she was knocking on my door. Came in and had a small chit-chat and went to take a wash, the both of us. Gave a good feeling while in there and and came out straight to the bed.

Had sex in many positions and off-loaded twice. Great GFE with DFK, DATY, BBBJ, CIM and she was up for anal too. She was not a time watcher and was very comfortable with me as if we knew from a long time. She said that she has a partner and does doubles, if I'm interested. Will try that the next time when I get time out from my schedules.

Face 8/10.

Body 9/10.

Pussy. Tight, clean & shaven.

GFE 9/10.

Damage- 8 k + 2 k for AC room.Thanks for a very descriptive and informative report. Sounds like a good FL.

Kelum87
05-18-16, 01:48
With my desire to try something new, I had get in touch with a dealer who provides Korean girls (I haven't had a foreign girl before, so this was my first).

Had a conversations with the dealer and got a selection of few photos of Korean and Chinese girls. There was an eye catching Chinese girl but the dealer said she couldn't speak English. So decided to settle with a Korean girl. Looking at the photo, she seemed nice too. So went on and made the booking, arranged a place in Bambalapitiya. Within 15 minutes of notice about room no, the girl arrived.

Well, to my disappointment, she looks much older than the photos. Even the dealer said this particular girl has a good command in English it turns out to be an overestimation as well. It wasn't sufficient to have a decent conversation and had to use some hand gestures to convey the messages. Anyway, started what I came for. She wanted money upfront and didn't even care to join me in the shower.

Anyway once on the bed I was expecting some massage and told her that (because it was promised earlier). She gave a lousy massage for few of minutes and about couple of minutes of B2B. Not what I had in mind. Then some CBJ (didn't wanted to risk of having a BBBJ).

After that she wanted me to do the thing. Started off with the missionary. Then moved to doggy. She was so annoyed that I was changing the position and taking time to fiddle with her boobs. She just wanted me to quickly finish it off. So, I was sort of forced to complete and then that's all. She had a wash, dressed up and gone!

Overall, I would count it as a disappointment. Totally not the experience I wanted, And certainly doesn't worth the amount spent. Here's my review.

Attitude- 5/10.

Face- 8/10.

Boobs- 7/10.

GFE- 4/10.

Value for money- 3/10.

Cost- 17.5 K (15 K + 2.5 K for room).

Will I return again? Definitely not! No value for money.

SeanSiva
05-18-16, 03:03
Guys,

Had sex in many positions and off-loaded twice. Great GFE with DFK, DATY, BBBJ, CIM and she was up for anal too. She was not a time watcher and was very comfortable with me as if we knew from a long time. She said that she has a partner and does doubles, if I'm interested. Will try that the next time when I get time out from my schedules..Nice report mate.

Can you PM me her contact details and the reference. And her name as well.

Thanks

MuscleKolla
05-18-16, 07:33
Guys,

Had sex in many positions and off-loaded twice. Great GFE with DFK, DATY, BBBJ, CIM and she was up for anal too. She was not a time watcher and was very comfortable with me as if we knew from a long time. She said that she has a partner and does doubles, if I'm interested. Will try that the next time when I get time out from my schedules..Hey man,

Any way of getting in touch with this particular girl?

Yaluwa 1
05-18-16, 08:03
Hi Mates,

Does anyone know about "BELLY Dance" place near Colombo?

Please PM me if you have details.

Thanks,

MobisMan
05-18-16, 15:14
Hi dude,

Can you please PM me the contacts of this one? Thanks in advance.

Guys,

Had sex in many positions and off-loaded twice. Great GFE with DFK, DATY, BBBJ, CIM and she was up for anal too. She was not a time watcher and was very comfortable with me as if we knew from a long time. She said that she has a partner and does doubles, if I'm interested. Will try that the next time when I get time out from my schedules..

MobisMan
05-18-16, 19:01
I would like to share one rare experience I had few months back.

Few years back one of my friends introduced me to a "promo girl" (that's what they call themselves in the industry) whom he met at a function. Her name was Shi* he said she's available for "other activities". So likewise I met her several times in the past. Her rate was 7 k for full service. Not a stunning looking gal but had the figure which could arouse a guy. After building up the relationship & the trust I requested her to introduce me to her other friends. She was reluctant at the start saying that she will lose me as a client, but I assured her that it won't happen. So finally she introduced one of her friend (called Del*) who was much better looking, but bit more expensive in terms of the cost. But she's excellent at the things she does.

On the 2nd day I met her, all of a sudden she asked me whether I would like to be with 2 girls at the same time & if so, she can bring another friend of hers next time. So I thought, why not. Because this would be a rare experience. So things got coordinated & Del* wanted me to take them to an apartment in Mount. She didn't like to go to other hotels / rooms saying that some places don't allow 1 guy + 2 girls combination, which I assumed as true (well, I don't know for sure). So we all went to the place she suggested. By the owner's response towards the 2 girls, I knew this is not their 1st time at the same place. The experience was awesome. This 2nd girl had a sexy figure with good height. We did lots of foreplay where they basically licked my entire body head to toe. They even did slight lesbo scenes where they sucked each others boobs. After the session I asked the phone number from 2nd girl, but she asked me to call Del* & that Del* will do the coordination. I guess, this is how they protect the person who brought them the business.

After that day Del* hooked me up for another 2 some session with another friend of her. This girl was even better than her previous friend. She loved rough sex & wanted me to bang her hard & deep as I could. Because of the hard banging I did on her, I couldn't do a good performance on Del*.

All these were before the April new year. After that I didn't try to contact Del*, even though she was very desperate to meet me before the April holidays saying she was short of money for new year. But I didn't entertain her request because I was more broke than her.

If anyone interested in getting the service from Shi** (the very first girl who actually made these things a reality), I can probably share the details via a PM. I'm still in touch with her.

SaulG
05-18-16, 21:34
Hi Mates,

Does anyone know about "BELLY Dance" place near Colombo?

Please PM me if you have details.

Thanks,I know a place on the corner of are A De Mel Mawatha and Lauries Road, but I couldn't figure out how the place worked. I buy the girl flowers, and then what?

Ravi81
05-19-16, 06:17

Few years back one of my friends introduced me to a "promo girl" (that's what they call themselves in the industry) whom he met at a function. Her name was Shi* he said she's available for "other activities". So likewise I met her several times in the past. Her rate was 7 k for full service. Not a stunning looking gal but had the figure which could arouse a guy. After building up the relationship & the trust I requested her to introduce me to her other friends. She was reluctant at the start saying that she will lose me as a client, but I assured her that it won't happen. So finally she introduced one of her friend (called Del*) who was much better looking, but bit more expensive in terms of the cost. But she's excellent at the things she does.

On the 2nd day I met her, all of a sudden she asked me whether I would like to be with 2 girls at the same time & if so, she can bring another friend of hers next time. So I thought, why not. Because this would be a rare experience. So things got coordinated & Del* wanted me to take them to an apartment in Mount. She didn't like to go to other hotels / rooms saying that some places don't allow 1 guy + 2 girls combination, which I assumed as true (well, I don't know for sure)..Can you please PM me her contact details.

Thanks

Greetings,

Jackson

DarkPrince9999
05-19-16, 11:30
Dear Senior members,

I'm new to this forum and would like to appreciate your genuine effort. Has anyone of you tried out girls supplied by a pimp named P*NS*LU (07XXX91) who operates.

In Colombo and Kiribathgoda. He has posted online in several websites claiming to provide body to Body massage at hotels and homes, yet promises Full service for 5 k.

Please be kind enough to share your experiences on him so that I can try out his girls.

MobisMan
05-19-16, 12:46
Hi guys,

Those who goes to Cinnamon Spa in Col 04 might have noticed that they have increased the rate to 3.5 k after New Year. They might loose customers in this way.

However their branches at GOH & Global Towers still charges 3 k. (as per the girl working at Col-04).

But all good ladies have disappeared. This include Romes* who was my regular girl there.

Last time I took Sharm* She is good. Allows full access top & bottom.

Just some information for those needed.

The Old Teaboy
05-19-16, 12:59
Several members have been sending me messages asking for FS contacts. I don't have these contacts. They say other famous members are not replying. Sad story.

Csi1223
05-19-16, 19:21
Dear Senior members,

I'm new to this forum and would like to appreciate your genuine effort. Has anyone of you tried out girls supplied by a pimp named P*NS*LU (07XXX91) who operates.

In Colombo and Kiribathgoda. He has posted online in several websites claiming to provide body to Body massage at hotels and homes, yet promises Full service for 5 k.

Please be kind enough to share your experiences on him so that I can try out his girls.How do I contact him? Please let me know.

Michael29
05-19-16, 19:23

On the 2nd day I met her, all of a sudden she asked me whether I would like to be with 2 girls at the same time & if so, she can bring another friend of hers next time. So I thought, why not. Because this would be a rare experience. So things got coordinated & Del* wanted me to take them to an apartment in Mount. She didn't like to go to other hotels / rooms saying that some places don't allow 1 guy + 2 girls combination, which I assumed as true (well, I don't know for sure)..Hi,

Anyway you could share the contact?

Greetings,

Jackson

DarkPrince9999
05-20-16, 02:10
How do I contact him? Please let me know.Unfortunately, I don't have PM yet. Please search the net for his contacts via "home visit massage services Kribathgoda".

Wish you'll try out him.

Member #4746
05-20-16, 03:19
Hi everyone,

First of all, I'm not writing this report to rub salt on anybody's wounds.

A few mongers attacked my post about a warning about Biggalow. Well the " sweet innocent charming genuine Lady" is out of business again. I called Red Rose Bugegoda, Bawala and it was not working.

Called the lady. She told me that she was not in collaboration with the red rose and she was not in contact with the big titted Harshi and the dutch hookers (for some mongers in this forum they are foreign, for me they are tarted up locals) et. Al.

The big lady said that the place will be raided etc. And tried to peddle her wares at Koswatte. Were she had fallen back to.

I spoke to the big titted lady and she gave me a different version of the story. She told me the cunning the lying hound, had charged 20 K 25 K from mongers (may be people who was writing hosnas and praises in this forum) and taking a deep cut.

Paying 2 k for sessions (for girls) and paying small amounts to the red rose management. Red rose had kicked them all out, lock stock and gun barrel. So people " I report, you decide".

Your endearing,

Mervyn

Yaluwa 1
05-20-16, 04:10
I know a place on the corner of are A De Mel Mawatha and Lauries Road, but I couldn't figure out how the place worked. I buy the girl flowers, and then what?Hi Mate,

Do they do real belly dance? If yes.

Please send me the location details & prices.

Thanks.

Gonas
05-20-16, 18:04
Hi everyone,

A few mongers attacked my post about a warning about Biggalow. Well the " sweet innocent charming genuine Lady" is out of business again. I called Red Rose Bugegoda, Bawala and it was not working.

Called the lady. She told me that she was not in collaboration with the red rose and she was not in contact with the big titted Harshi and the dutch hookers (for some mongers in this forum they are foreign, for me they are tarted up locals) et. Al.

The big lady said that the place will be raided etc. And tried to peddle her wares at Koswatte. Were she had fallen back to.

I spoke to the big titted lady and she gave me a different version of the story. She told me the cunning the lying hound, had charged 20 K 25 K from mongers (may be people who was writing hosnas and praises in this forum) and taking a deep cut.

Paying 2 k for sessions (for girls) and paying small amounts to the red rose management. Red rose had kicked them all out, lock stock and gun barrel. So people " I report, you decide".

Your endearing,

MervynI don't get it. Does this mean there is another woman operating in her place and keeping a cut?

DarkPrince9999
05-20-16, 21:14
Decided to check the pimp by myself and called him. Arranged the deal at a place near Kadawatha for 5 k (B2B, FS) for 2 hours.

Average Girl came and continued the session. Massage was OK but not Good (below 7/10).

As she had a son (8 months) had the chance of drinking milk also.

Pussy was shaved yet was bit smelly maybe due to an early job.

BJ and BBBJ was fine.

Started the FS and continued to bang her until she fell apart.

Finished nicely with a blow job.

When asked for the second she ignored saying she'll get late.

As it seemed they try to cheat on us even though the service was acceptable. Decided to rebel and gave only 4 K.

As told by her the pimp (Pansilu) is cheating us by saying he has a set of girls. In reality she is the only one working and he is making false promises. She gave her no also.

Beware do not contact Pansilu who has advertised in several sites. He is a fraud.

Girl (MILF) is OK. If needed can provide her contact.

Massage: 6. 5/10.

Face: 7/10.

BBBJ: 7/10.

FS: 7/10.

Attitudes: 7/10.

Damage: 4 k+1 k (for room).

Will not try her for some time.

Member #4746
05-21-16, 02:52
I don't get it. Does this mean there is another woman operating in her place and keeping a cut?Gonas.

Let me explain to you as if you were a 8 year old (he. Heeee).

Well Biggalow. Or Roshana was working at Colombo-08 (before that pittakotte and baddegana). That was her own establishment. Aka Pranaya.

Then she was thrown out (raids rent issues etc.) she was in koswatte battaramulla. In a dilapidated condition. Literally. She used to call some 50 cents women to koswatte.

And plied her trade (as usual giving the women a measly amount and taking the chunk for herself. Aka administration overheads.) Then lo behold, she suddenly appears as bin-laden in Nugegoda.

Now the place and furniture Fittings were owned by red rose group. And according to Niggalow, she and her husband were mere workers of red rose. The cunning woman even told me that she can't.

Give any discounts as its the company set prices. Well gullible people were ensnared to her operation. And charms, and paid exorbitant prices. 15 k, 20 K 25 K even for a bare massage by so called European ladies.

Our people would have taken it even if they were told that its the virgin Mary. Well here at red rose aka pranaya. Biggalow was supposed to give a cut to the owners ala red rose management. (remember she's just an employee).

They got to know that Niggalow was jacking up prices and taking a deep cut herself. (sometimes 10 k or 15 k) girls get 2 k only. See the disparity. That's when she was thrown out. Now the woman is in koswatte.

She even says that she doesn't have money for food. To get the sympathy of customers, after screwing them royally. I guess even in this forum there are some loyal fans of hers.

Now is the time to send her some dry rations along with the other flood relief.

I hope I have answered your questions, to your hearts content Gonas.

Mervyn.

Kamakolla
05-21-16, 14:15
Hi fellow people,

Thanks.

LilFrogIf you are referring to that burger lady, then don't waste your money. She is always in a hurry. Usually will jerk off and leave with your money. You'll find sex with robot is much better than that LOL.

Gonas
05-22-16, 09:04
Gonas.

Let me explain to you as if you were a 8 year old (he. Heeee).

Well Biggalow. Or Roshana was working at Colombo-08 (before that pittakotte and baddegana). That was her own establishment. Aka Pranaya.

Then she was thrown out (raids rent issues etc.) she was in koswatte battaramulla. In a dilapidated condition. Literally. She used to call some 50 cents women to koswatte.

And plied her trade (as usual giving the women a measly amount and taking the chunk for herself. Aka administration overheads.) Then lo behold, she suddenly appears as bin-laden in Nugegoda.

Now the place and furniture Fittings were owned by red rose group. And according to Niggalow, she and her husband were mere workers of red rose. The cunning woman even told me that she can't.

Give any discounts as its the company set prices. Well gullible people were ensnared to her operation. And charms, and paid exorbitant prices. 15 k, 20 K 25 K even for a bare massage by so called European ladies.

Our people would have taken it even if they were told that its the virgin Mary. Well here at red rose aka pranaya. Biggalow was supposed to give a cut to the owners ala red rose management. (remember she's just an employee).

They got to know that Niggalow was jacking up prices and taking a deep cut herself. (sometimes 10 k or 15 k) girls get 2 k only. See the disparity. That's when she was thrown out. Now the woman is in koswatte.

She even says that she doesn't have money for food. To get the sympathy of customers, after screwing them royally. I guess even in this forum there are some loyal fans of hers.

Now is the time to send her some dry rations along with the other flood relief.

I hope I have answered your questions, to your hearts content Gonas.

Mervyn.I remember that there were some who were thrilled about the ambience and cleaniness of her place. Not to forget the european girl thing.

Ashok007
05-22-16, 10:38
Hi Mobisman,

I returned back to SL after 4 years and would like to have a good time, I appreciate your response mate!

Regards.

Hi everyone,

On the 2nd day I met her, all of a sudden she asked me whether I would like to be with 2 girls at the same time & if so, she can bring another friend of hers next time. So I thought, why not. Because this would be a rare experience..

Member #4418
05-24-16, 07:21
Thank you Acne for trusting me and sharing the contact.

I was tied with time. She traveled 3.5 hours to my location out of Colombo.

I looked after her taxi and accommodation.

Booking was 12 noon to next day 12 noon.

Including travel time she wanted to charge for 2 days.

20 k per day. We had 3 sessions and Girl Friend experience all other times. Cuddling, massages, kissing, DFK chit chat, dinner, talks about life etc.

Her service was excellent. Connected well. Good to chat..Are you talking about Kaushi who's number is ending with 28.

Member #4418
05-24-16, 07:27
Anybody who's willing to share this girl named Hansi's contact?Hi bro,

I can share you the contact. But according to the current situation her services had been degrading and she is money minded now, increased her rate to 8 K but reduced the services. Just mechanical.

Casper2334
05-24-16, 16:50
Hi bro,

I can share you the contact. But according to the current situation her services had been degrading and she is money minded now, increased her rate to 8 K but reduced the services. Just mechanical.Yes, very sorry to say, It's true, I met her yesterday and was a not good experience and never recommend and completely waste of money. Not corporate, but good in talking.

Casper

Randy69
05-24-16, 17:55
Yes, very sorry to say, It's true, I met her yesterday and was a not good experience and never recommend and completely waste of money. Not corporate, but good in talking.

CasperHi Casper and Wins:

I too had her some time back and would not recommend her at all. Please read my report on her few weeks back.

Randy.

Destiny Child
05-24-16, 20:14
Found this fantastic candid video: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzNXqysM_ZhdSWZ5OGZKUEhmRTA/view?pref=2&pli=1 is this girl in the trade? Do you guys bang like this (with the noise)?

Member #4418
05-25-16, 06:04
Found this fantastic candid video: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzNXqysM_ZhdSWZ5OGZKUEhmRTA/view?pref=2&pli=1 is this girl in the trade? Do you guys bang like this (with the noise)?Hi bro,

I don't think she is from the trade, news is its a video when she had sex with her BF.

LilFrog
05-25-16, 07:25
If you are referring to that burger lady, then don't waste your money. She is always in a hurry. Usually will jerk off and leave with your money. You'll find sex with robot is much better than that LOL.I'm referring to the one with pink bra.

Ricardino12
05-25-16, 13:22
Which Hansi is this? Malabe one or?

Yes, very sorry to say, It's true, I met her yesterday and was a not good experience and never recommend and completely waste of money. Not corporate, but good in talking.

Casper

GotWood
05-25-16, 21:15
Which Hansi is this? Malabe one or?Well documented one. There are some odd cases though, that some of them had good experiences with her. Mine was a disaster!

ColomboKing82
05-26-16, 02:01
13th of May was a busy day for me. Last day in Colombo.

I had 3 encounters. Last one of them was Gre.

Again thanks to Acne for the contact. From the time I saw the photos I wanted to have her. I wanted to do an all night with her but her last bookings at 7 pm.

When contacting her always call. She doesn't check her SMS or Viber much. This almost lead me hanging.

I confirmed the time and location with her in the morning. Thought everything was clear as water. After the second encounter I was on my way to her place near Jaya* hospital. She answers my phone and says because I didn't call she thought I'm a no show and going to do some other chores.

Told her I'm leaving next day. So its today or after 6 months. And told her she looks so good I really can't wait 6 months. She agreed to come back from her other chores. Made me so happy.

Her face, appearance, taste of fashion looks just like the photos. Upscale. Be aware that her boobs have been worked on.

From the moment in the room total GFE.

Kissing on lips. Sweet talks. Just the way I like them. Washing done. Business settled and she is kissing my lips slowly and gently.

Good kisser with light tongue like sharing a toffee. I'm impressed. Looks in your eyes while kissing and hold on to you romantically.

After 10 min we move to the bed and get disrobed from our towels. Clit and nipple sensitive. Long nipples.

I spent good time sucking them and touching her and enjoying her slowly.

Then spent 10 min eating her pussy. I don't think she came but she enjoyed a lot of the cunnilingus. One point she was pushing her self to me by 2 hands arching her while body up. When I look at her that scene was super sexy. Its burnt in my memory bank for long term use. While the cunnilingus is going on made regular eye contact and plenty of encouragement.

Pretty clean and smell was OK. I was pretty fucking horny by now.

She returned the favor by giving me a sensual blow job. This was my 3rd encounter for the day. So I was not worried about cumming soon. The blow job was bare back. I loved the way she did it. Taking time. Slowly and admiring the cock. Making eye contact all the time. Yes that's it. Its the admiration and the teasing that got the marks for her. I was rock hard after 10 - 15 min.

I gave her a long hard kiss as an admiration to her bare back blow job. Any one who takes good care of my cock like that needs to feel that I appreciate them.

Went on for good 20 - 25 min crazy level fucking after that. I knew its going to hold for a while.

We fuck missionary, doggy, doggy with legs us, cow boy. And few other ways we felt good at the time. Squeezing each other. Sweating like pigs. Hearing the heavy rain out side. Moaning like sex addicts. It was so fucking good. She was like a porn star. Pulled her hair and fucked. Asked her to hit me when I'm about to cum to last long. The whole 20 min was mind blowing fucking.

Came in missionary looking at her eyes. And collapsed on to her with heavy breathing from both sides. And didn't move for 5 min. Sweat was pouring in AC room in Heavy rainy day like water from our bodies.

She went for a wash. Changed and came to me and I had a wash too. This was an area I like an improvement. I told her we could have bath together and spend 10 min more cuddling to wind down. She agreed. Said she had to be at the other place for chores. But will do next time. Gave me a long good by hug and long kiss. Now that's a proper good bye.

I spent few minutes preparing my self and absorbing the environment. Just replaying the amazing fuck session I just had before I leave to the land wit no Lankan pussies.

Thanks Acne. It was truly a great visit this time.

Destiny Child
05-26-16, 04:37
The funny thing is that towards the end she asks about the video and asked whether he will put it on FB. Then the guy says. Yes if we break up. I suppose now they have broken up.

So I guess this video is a popular one. Only came across this recently.

Hi bro,

I don't think she is from the trade, news is its a video when she had sex with her BF.

ColomboKing82
05-26-16, 05:26
I have done a report 3.5 hours ago. Took me 30 min to type on my mobile.

Still not updated.

Member #4418
05-26-16, 06:30
Well documented one. There are some odd cases though, that some of them had good experiences with her. Mine was a disaster!My first 2 encounters for awesome. I enjoyed a lot, but 3rd one is piece of shit, I could have jerked off than paying 8 K to her + 2 k room.

Randy69
05-26-16, 09:45
Well documented one. There are some odd cases though, that some of them had good experiences with her. Mine was a disaster!To avoid confusion:

Guys: the Hansi that we refer in the reports below is not the one in the Video. The Hansi I refer is very short and talk is sweet but the act is disappoint.

Randy.

Frozenbug
05-26-16, 11:34
After long absent, I decide to find some action. Unfortunately all my previous contacts are no longer working and only option is to visit JH. Made an appointment at 2 pm. I didn't ask for any specific room as I was not familiar with girls at any. Upon reaching, I paid at the reception of Spa and I was refer to room number 3. I had to wait for 10-15 minutes for her to join. She had a nice figure and look fresh and relaxed. We talked a little and the she proceed to give me a bath. She did a good job playing special attentions to where it matters.

Then we proceed to massage table and she start giving good service with chit chatting all along. She talked about her life in Sri Lanka and that she works more than 15 hours a day. And how tired she is when she provide service at late night. She provided a decent massage in term of what you can find in Sri Lanka.

Then it came to B2B. I opt for cream and she gave a nice slide on my back while I was laying on my stomach. She skin was nice and smooth on my butts. Then I was asked to turned around and she gave a nice squeeze to my joinior with her thighs and ass. It was a nice lap dance. Then she let me tit fuck her and this is where I came on her tits. I apologize for coming on her tits and making a mess there but she was cool about it.

Any my final surprice was when I tip her 3 k. She said that's too much and return a thousand back to me. That was a first to me; someone returning the tip after good service. Any Sri Lankan girl would have grab it without hesitation; not that I ever tip a Sri Lankan girl that amount. Their service is no at that level.

Anyway, overall it's a good experience.

Cheers!

WitchMaster
05-27-16, 02:43
After long absent, I decide to find some action. Unfortunately all my previous contacts are no longer working and only option is to visit JH. Made an appointment at 2 pm. I didn't ask for any specific room as I was not familiar with girls at any. Upon reaching, I paid at the reception of Spa and I was refer to room number 3. I had to wait for 10-15 minutes for her to join. She had a nice figure and look fresh and relaxed. We talked a little and the she proceed to give me a bath. She did a good job playing special attentions to where it matters.

Then we proceed to massage table and she start giving good service with chit chatting all along. She talked about her life in Sri Lanka and that she works more than 15 hours a day. And how tired she is when she provide service at late night. She provided a decent massage in term of what you can find in Sri Lanka.

Then it came to B2B. I opt for cream and she gave a nice slide on my back while I was laying on my stomach. She skin was nice and smooth on my butts. Then I was asked to turned around and she gave a nice squeeze to my joinior with her thighs and ass. It was a nice lap dance. Then she let me tit fuck her and this is where I came on her tits. I apologize for coming on her tits and making a mess there but she was cool about it.

Any my final surprice was when I tip her 3 k. She said that's too much and return a thousand back to me. That was a first to me; someone returning the tip after good service. Any Sri Lankan girl would have grab it without hesitation; not that I ever tip a Sri Lankan girl that amount. Their service is no at that level.

Cheers!FrozenBug,

This is the first time I hear a tale like that with regard to JH. Do you know her name? Since you are not a regular at JH, I don't suppose you can verify that the girls have been rotated or not?

There is a separate thread for JH, please use that the next time.

Thanks.

Destiny Child
05-28-16, 16:31
Since was in the neighborhood, dropped by at the Kalubowila Canal Road Old MP. It was around 6 and it was closed. No sign boards as well. Perhaps it was closed for good. Anyway been here recently?

Mongoosa
05-29-16, 10:47
Since was in the neighborhood, dropped by at the Kalubowila Canal Road Old MP. It was around 6 and it was closed. No sign boards as well. Perhaps it was closed for good. Anyway been here recently?I live closer to this place.

You are right! They closed after the Avurudhu. Not sure whether they shifted to a new place.

Gonas
05-30-16, 06:49
I live closer to this place.

You are right! They closed after the Avurudhu. Not sure whether they shifted to a new place.Called the one I regularly take. Not connecting, May be she left the trade and they also clsoed down. I recall her telling that she was trying for a nurse job in the govet service and she might get it after June.

DanielPerera
05-30-16, 12:48
Thought to write this post in order to expose one of a pimp in ISG acting as a well reputed member. In FB several guys figured that this guy is a pimp but so far in ISG he hasn't been revealed. As soon as I mentioned this guy's name I'm pretty sure several members going to make me look like a villain. For me it doesn't matter because I have my own contacts and I don't worry about what others think of me. All I need is to expose this guy in ISG and that's all. But with enough evidence I'm going to prove you guys what he's been doing in ISG all these years. He has another 2 or 3 pimps in ISG to protect him and do all his dirty work. I will name them later.

Our so called reputable member has his own bank account and all the girls have to deposit money once he sends ISG members to them. If they do not act according to his instructions he spread rumors about girls, saying that their infected. ISG is the place where he can find rich clients to his girls for higher prices. Best example is well used Kaushi's original price was 6000 but now she's asking 20000 for a short time. Ayesha the Muslim girl initially charged 6000 then her price went to 15000. All these girls increased their prices under the instructions of our pimp. He shared these girls' numbers with mostly new ISG members and these guys don't have any idea about girls' prices. Our pimp mainly works with Kumar which send you cheap girls for higher prices. Also this guy's friends are Rajagiriya Anusha and Janaka. I guess most seniors have idea what I'm talking right now.

This pimp's main interest is to have intercourse with girls without condoms. Girls whoever agrees to his demands he find clients for higher prices. [Personal Name deleted by Admin] I know his exact whereabouts but it's not the issue here. If this trend keep goes on this guy going to increase all well used working girls prices and we won't be able to meet them for regular prices. All I'm asking is, do not entertain these pimps. Don't even share your good contacts with this guy because once he met these girls he offered them a high price to work with them. If somebody insists on this pimp's details I can give them his bank account details or I can mention couple of girls who works with him. 2 or 3 girls willing to share this guy's information because thanks to him these girls got infected too. Anyway with this post I'm attaching a screen shot which he had with one of his working girl. This girl is someone who's well known to many of us and her going rate is 4000 but here this fellow is trying to promote her for LKR10,000.

All I'm asking is don't entertain these types of pimps and let's clean the ISG.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove the Real Personal Name of a private individual. Posting anyone's real personal name is a grave violation of their privacy and an event that justifies an immediate banning of the perpetrator.

Please do not post anyone's actual personal name in the Forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

Cofee Man
05-30-16, 16:43
There is nothing to make a big fuzz about these, there are thousands of people homeless due to flooding in Sri Lanka, government rob us on day light by increasing taxes. Millions of people has lost there families in due to middle east crisis, fathers without sons and daughters, small kids without parents.

Somebody making few rupees by sharing info is nothing to make a big fuzz. ISG is all about sharing information than keeping. Reports say there are 20,000 sex workers in Sri Lanka (or may be Colombo only). Go and find new girl rather than keep arguing on old girl prices. Only few guys are reliable here and all other are just boasting their experiences. After few years all these girls will be no use.

Thought to write this post in order to expose one of a pimp in ISG acting as a well reputed member. In FB several guys figured that this guy is a pimp but so far in ISG he hasn't been revealed. As soon as I mentioned this guy's name I'm pretty sure several members going to make me look like a villain. For me it doesn't matter because I have my own contacts and I don't worry about what others think of me. All I need is to expose this guy in ISG and that's all. But with enough evidence I'm going to prove you guys what he's been doing in ISG all these years. He has another 2 or 3 pimps in ISG to protect him and do all his dirty work. I will name them later.

Our so called reputable member has his own bank account and all the girls have to deposit money once he sends ISG members to them. If they do not act according to his instructions he spread rumors about girls, saying that their infected..

The Old Teaboy
05-30-16, 19:09
But with enough evidence I'm going to prove you guys what he's been doing in ISG all these years. He has another 2 or 3 pimps in ISG to protect him and do all his dirty work.DanielPerera, thanks for this interesting post.

Dynolas
05-31-16, 03:57
Great post, yea quite surprising she gave some tip back to you, usually Any of these girls are greedy. So instead of FS you opted for b2 b massage?

Cheers!

WalaBoy
05-31-16, 04:46
I know what you saying. He fucks first then he says I will send you some fellows but you must give me free sex whenever I ask it. And so the fellows keep on going with his name. The rates are increased to keep his cut. This was found out by some smart group and they kicked him out because the group was moderated with high discipline. He was caught red handed. The rates dropped instantly. Some girls became tired of him and refused to even cater to anyone with his name. Because he started sending every tom dick and harry to them.

Guys no one can be so generous. Maybe he has changed now and does not do it for all but yes there was an issue. Veterans in this field will know specially members who are active and with seniority since 2012.

Will.

Kariyan
05-31-16, 06:13
So what??

He is the only guy who provides contacts to newbies!

If he wants 2 have unprotected sex that's his problem!

If others want to avoid wear protection!

He is the reliable source in ISG and a senior!

Either help others or keep your mouth shut!

LilFrog
05-31-16, 07:42
Hi guys,

Guys guys, lets not start a war here shall we.

DanielPerera Thanks for the Info. My problem with this PIMP is that he Ignore my massages on FB after he asked me to add him on FB (with so dreams high). Maybe he doesn't have girls that I wanted. Let me take this opportunity to thank the people who helped me MahaHoora, KillerV, TheJazzKing, The Old Teaboy and SL Mmonger, these people at least replied me saying "I don't have any FS contacts" Sex always comes with a risk weather its rubber on or rubber off.

LilFrog

So what??

DanielPerera
05-31-16, 08:42
I have scene many new guys got scammed by this fellow recently. This has been happening as a trend. He's using new guys to promote 5 K 6 k girls to extremly higher prices like 20 k? You must be nuts to call this as a helping hand. We wouldn't be talking about this if it was at least a reasonable amount. But this is a bloody scam and somebody has to expose this asshole.

So what??

Wismar
05-31-16, 10:32
And if you looked at the attachment, it says that from foreigners she could get around 10,000. 00, so it's the price for foreigners, so there's nothing WRONG.

So what??

CyberShy
05-31-16, 11:03
If he is a pimp or not what is the problem? If you have your own contacts go fuck them as much as you want. But don't bring unwanted problems to ISG, people come here to share experience and help each other on finding good contacts. So that man you are accusing helped lot of mongers in ISG. And who are you to make problems here?,you have just one post in ISG and talking like veteran. This shows your quality. But no member will agree with you. Even he is a pimp who cares he gives good contacts. And every monger needs to be careful when they use services from girls, that's upto them. So nothing to worry.

Jossh123
05-31-16, 11:57
Guys,

Like you do everyone has a right to their opinion. You can agree or disagree? I personally don't think asking him to shut up is the right way to go.

So what??

GotWood
05-31-16, 13:00
you have just one post in ISG and talking like veteran. This! I'm pretty sure this guy is a senior who has another account! This is just personal vendetta, for whichever reason, we don't know, and frankly, I personally don't care!

All mongers go to girls knowing how much they are asking, no girl has ever changed their mind after a fuck and said look I have to charge you 5000 extra because I sucked on your black pecker!(thanks Samuel L Jackson) Everything is agreed up on prior, and only thing girls can let us down is through their service; if that happens, we have this forum to share our experience and warn other mongers. I sincerely hope who ever this is should step forward and start sharing contacts rather than accusing the one who shares! There might be some petty differences among seniors, and it's just that, petty! Grow up or get out!

Seriously, talk about having an entitled mindset!

Neomal1290
05-31-16, 16:20
Hey GotWood,

Anyway I can get her contact contact info?

There is a report linking to her here: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?1546-Photo-Gallery&p=1821071&viewfull=1#post1821071.

What I've got to say is pretty much the same thing, but she looks a bit different to those photos, nothing bad about it though.

She knows what she's doing! An awesome BBBJ, almost came in her mouth! Nice boobs and an ass to die for! Passionate sex!

Good figure and friendly but professional service!

She's a nice lady as well.===============================================

Greetings,

Jackson

WitchMaster
05-31-16, 18:34
[Message to Admin deleted]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove a message directed to the Forum Admin.

The open Forum is not the appropriate venue to contact the Forum Administration regarding individual questions, complaints or comments about the administration of the Forum. Instead, please use the Contact Us link at the bottom of this page to send me an email voicing your complaints about the administration of the Forum, and I will respond as quickly as possible. Thanks!

WalaBoy
06-01-16, 10:12
The reason that seniors do not talk about him is that others who are hell bent on him for the time period will defend him a lot. Guys as a monger we all went through a pase where money was not the most thing for us for the first few encounters and it makes it bad for some one to take advantage of this. Do you know that this so called person is the one who decides the price before the girl calls back. Some mongers give there number to him and then he gives it to the girl and sometimes she has to give him a free fuck for the volume of people he sends. New comers get a contact easily and then it goes on and on. No one likes to pay more for the same thing in the name of sharing information some of us are working full time in respectable jobs so we are not in a position to go mongering daily.

For the new mongers well you will get tired of it and start becoming choosy of your contacts and you will feel bad that some one cheated on you by keeping a cut at times very significantly. I really mean significantly!

Walkukula
06-01-16, 15:06
I'm really glad that somebody has brought up this pimp issue. I don't have any personal vendetta against any of our members. All I need is to give out some valuable information. I prefer to hide my identity due to privacy reasons. Some time back I dealt with this so called senior member and later on I happen to find out some devastating details about this pimp through other seniors. This guy has all your personal phone numbers, your real face book account details, your home addresses and your sexual preferences. All these information he acquired from his girls and their happy to share those details with their master. He use those information in future just in case if one of our members have problem with his girls or if they do not want to pay whatever the amount these working girls ask. Mostly this guy's girls take you to a hotel they prefer and through those hotel reception guys they can get your ID numbers and your residence address.

ISG is a place where anybody can express their opinion but it is really sad that these new members act like thugs and third class cheap guys. Even a one member asked a person to shut someone else's mouth. These mongers are not capable of finding their own numbers and all they do is lick this pimp's balls in order to get contacts. But so far most seniors haven't said anything since they have a good picture about this so called senior member's activities. Even I go to pimps and get girls but I could not justify asking a girl to charge 15000 instead of 6000 which is her original price. While ago I introduced a good contact of mine to this pimp but within 2 weeks time she start to charge 12000 instead of 7000 which is her original price. Later on I figured what happen with this girl. There are several members said that their okay to pay any amount of price to these girls but they have to realized that not everybody has a good financial background to pay such amount. Specially I'm not dumb enough to pay 15000 for a girl who is really worth 5000 or 6000. Anybody has the right to argue with my opinion but please don't act like you own this page.

GotWood
06-01-16, 16:25
The reason that seniors do not talk about him is that others who are hell bent on him for the time period will defend him a lot. Guys as a monger we all went through a pase where money was not the most thing for us for the first few encounters and it makes it bad for some one to take advantage of this. Do you know that this so called person is the one who decides the price before the girl calls back. Some mongers give there number to him and then he gives it to the girl and sometimes she has to give him a free fuck for the volume of people he sends. New comers get a contact easily and then it goes on and on. No one likes to pay more for the same thing in the name of sharing information some of us are working full time in respectable jobs so we are not in a position to go mongering daily.

For the new mongers well you will get tired of it and start becoming choosy of your contacts and you will feel bad that some one cheated on you by keeping a cut at times very significantly. I really mean significantly!Let's say all of the accusations are true, and us newbies are taken for a ride, what other alternative we have? All these seniors refuse to share contacts and keep them close to their chests. (reminds me of Sméagol) I personally have been shrugged off or got told off by many seniors here, just for asking information. Some seniors asks for contacts and refuse to return the favor, as if they are entitled! What other alternative we have? So we have to perform a certain ritual? Do the rain dance in front of your yards? This forum is there for sharing contacts, not for a select group to rein over!

He has helped us newbies all along. I had to plead to get a contact, and when I do, they give me the shittiest in their list with shittiest attitude and service (see my first review! If there is any truth to this, it's you seniors who are responsible for it. You crated it. I know I'm taking the risk of getting a bad rapport from both parties, but so be it. A forum can't function if there's no space for a proper discourse. Peace!

GW

Saga1234
06-01-16, 17:33
[Non-English text deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited to remove text not in English. While I encourage contributions from all volunteers, the Forum is an English-only website. Please do not post reports in any language other than English. If you wish to post text in any language other than English, then please include a full English translation.Thanks!

Sanjay Dutt
06-01-16, 19:47
Last year visited Colombo. Stayed near Hilton hotel. Was visiting casino. There were many Chinese chicks for pick up and playing casino. Still these place are worth visiting.

WalaBoy
06-02-16, 03:44
Let's say all of the accusations are true, and us newbies are taken for a ride, what other alternative we have? All these seniors refuse to share contacts and keep them close to their chests. (reminds me of Smagol) I personally have been shrugged off or got told off by many seniors here, just for asking information. Some seniors asks for contacts and refuse to return the favor, as if they are entitled! What other alternative we have? So we have to perform a certain ritual? Do the rain dance in front of your yards? This forum is there for sharing contacts, not for a select group to rein over!

He has helped us newbies all along. I had to plead to get a contact, and when I do, they give me the shittiest in their list with shittiest attitude and service (see my first review! If there is any truth to this, it's you seniors who are responsible for it. You crated it. I know I'm taking the risk of getting a bad rapport from both parties, but so be it. A forum can't function if there's no space for a proper discourse. Peace!

GWCan you blame the seniors! For hiding there information. In a country where prostitution is illegal and raids happening all the time it is inevitable. Let us not forget that this is all based on the internet and I am not a magician to tell who is on the other end. As times goes on when you get the trust people will give you contacts. Some people act as if we are obliged to give them contacts all the time they ask. They will say I am free on Saturday so please give me a contact or coming from abroad let me have some contacts and have the balls to specify there needs as well!

No one has any grudge against someone enjoying the contact I gave but there have been instances where the fellow who took it is not a responsible fellow and the senior gets the blame. Some fellow gets drunk he leaks out everything. Others get caught. One fellow falls in love with the girl and keeps on calling her in the night she blames us for giving the number. Another fellow goes in and wants to fuck her without condom against her will which even can be harmful for others. And so the list goes on.

Juniors stop walking in an asking for contacts just like this was tuck shop. Work yourself up try some MPS and then see you might get some gems. If someone is helping you please keep your word about his as well as her privacy which is a thing I don't see much in many these days. People come get what they want and then we loose the girl for some retard acting strangely, there was one instance where a fellow had the contact and waited in a car outside the girls place with 3 others to abduct her and [CodeWord123] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord123) maybe! His argument was that this will not go to police because she was anyway a hooker. Now guys if the issue went out of hand and the police gets involved the monger who gave it will be in a soup as well. What if he was married? Did any of you who keep blaming the seniors think of that. So contact sharing is done very slowly and I think it has helped the trade too.coming back to our topic there is no one who is genuinely helping you it has always a catch. No one wants to create an issue over here. But no one wants to pay for 8000 K for a girl who was just 3500 k. That is daylight robbery. For people who justify this then I can imagine there mindset as well. Most of the seniors are having full time jobs or businesses. They do it for fun and don't keep money out of it, but when someone starts to make a living out it becomes a problem. Please try to open an MP so that we can visit it too rather than doing undercut work.

GotWood
06-02-16, 09:36
In a country where prostitution is illegal and raids happening all the time it is inevitable.Not to get too technical, but prostitution is not illegal in Sri Lanka, brothels and pimp activity is! Yes, as you said there are risks, and funny enough, it's MPs that get raided all the time, maybe because of your given reasons about newbies. For the smart senior monger, however, who does not have ulterior motives, sharing incognito is an easy thing.

As times goes on when you get the trust people will give you contacts. Not true, only contacts I have received are with the concerned individual's referral and seniors are just passing it on like candy looking for more in return.

Some people act as if we are obliged to give them contacts all the time they ask. They will say I am free on Saturday so please give me a contact or coming from abroad let me have some contacts and have the balls to specify there needs as well! Very true! Has happened to me too! Most seniors and newbies are like that, People are greedy and selfish by their nature, but a forum like this won't survive with such sentiments. Should I add, if you go through the history of this forum, it is at a low point now too!

No one has any grudge against someone enjoying the contact I gave but there have been instances where the fellow who took it is not a responsible fellow and the senior gets the blame. Some fellow gets drunk he leaks out everything. Others get caught. One fellow falls in love with the girl and keeps on calling her in the night she blames us for giving the number. Another fellow goes in and wants to fuck her without condom against her will which even can be harmful for others. And so the list goes on.I hear you!

Juniors stop walking in an asking for contacts just like this was tuck shop. Work yourself up try some MPS and then see you might get some gems. If someone is helping you please keep your word about his as well as her privacy which is a thing I don't see much in many these days. People come get what they want and then we loose the girl for some retard acting strangely, there was one instance where a fellow had the contact and waited in a car outside the girls place with 3 others to abduct her and **** maybe! His argument was that this will not go to police because she was anyway a hooker. Yes, I can really appreciate all the risks are associated with this, hence everyone should take precautions. I understand that.

But no one wants to pay for 8000 K for a girl who was just 3500 k. That is daylight robbery. For people who justify this then I can imagine there mindset as well. Most of the seniors are having full time jobs or businesses. They do it for fun and don't keep money out of it, but when someone starts to make a living out it becomes a problem. Please try to open an MP so that we can visit it too rather than doing undercut work. With all due respect mate, this is the crux of the issue, but no one forces anyone do to anything. Market is as anything as these days, supply and demand governs all over it. If someone wants to keep a hooker as their third wheel so be it, but when they walk out on you don't blame them. They are humans just like us, they do this against all social conventions and beliefs in SL, why? Because they are desperate, maybe that desperation is justified or not, but in their own world, it's well justified. Sharing with others will gain them a constant income. It's not just seniors who have respectable living here, some newbies are 'well-off' with a respectable living too, so let's not assume and resort to personal attacks. After all some newbies can afford the current market, not that I'm saying seniors can't, it's just that they are angry about these "price hikes".

Now to finish off, let me add this as well. I'm a newbie who is talking about this issue while risking all my reputation, if there's any, that is; but I haven't seen neither seniors nor the concerned individual stepping up to the plate. For all I can see, I'm having this discussion with a couple of newbies defending seniors. Let me make myself clear! I'm not doing this in Amal's favor or to my gain, heck, I risk losing everything I've gained here so far, nether I do seek validation. If you think I'm Amal's patsy, we better end our discussion there. I have no self-interest here, but I'm talking on behalf of our broader community.

It's all about the better judgement and that's what gets you anywhere in your life. So let's not harp on individuals and their activity, let's try to improve what we've got here and extend this forum's life.

Be safe!

GW

Gentleman777
06-02-16, 19:00
So this forum is not for sharing experiences alone, it ain't a XXX story. Its supposed to be more about rating a place or service provided to an individual and about saving one another from bad services. Second is newbies or seniors everyone wants to try new experiences. No one seems to share contacts accept one or two. If he is doing it then there is supply, if no one is sharing contacts there is only demand. Lets see how this forum goes forward without supply. Let the real heroes come and save mongers lives both seniors and newbies!

Cofee Man
06-03-16, 00:54
Now this place has become a place where people create fake accounts and put one or two reports and then attack somebody and then vanish.

I studied this forum and it look like this had a great era about 4, 5 years ago when legends like Tea boy, Chrismonger, RitigalaJ, Milli Vinilli, Mango Jango, Mage Wasthu, Panawala contributed lot and make it a real good place and ground for sharing valuable information. In my point of view there is no body to match what Tea boy has contributed here.

Then I figured out there is another generation came such as acne, Muthumala, Ricardino12, Funboy76, Destinychild, Studbull took it from there.

Look at now, few bunch of jokers attacking and no body to share information. There are few people acting as big moderator and policeman in forum commenting others posts. You can become a senior by just commenting other posts and its a total unfair status to put them as seniors.

All valuable contributors are hidden, inactive and may not even reading this forum.

One thing to tell for these personal attackers, write something valuable, at least get PM facility. What is your purpose of staying in this forum?

Explore the hidden treasure, rather than crying for lost girls due to pimp activities. I can tell you, it took me many years to find a FL. No body shared anything, its takes time and commitment. The senior who share those information should also understand its very hard to find a good FL contact these days and he should give it some weight before sharing with unknown. Also people who are accusing him also should understand that girls are not your private treasure. If he is not there, girls will find dozen of pimps. If you want to keep girls for you, pay them and keep them. What they care is only money.

StillKon
06-03-16, 05:12
This place has been operating for few months now. I pass this place daily and wanted to give it a try.

Had some spare time and money about a week ago and paid a visit.

Car parking is discrete, and has ample space. Spa is on the first and second floors. They have about 8 partitions.

The time I went was 6.30 PM there was 2 available (another 3 came while I was inside).

One brown slim chick about 35 and another fair plump one heavy on makeup about 30.

I opted for the one without makeup. She did a decent cream massage for about 30 minutes and asked whether I need a feeling. Of course I do, that's the reason I visited. Duh.

She wanted 1000 for top access, no bottom access, and I didn't want that too. But pricey extras, as her rate is 2500 for BBBJ. I didn't have 2500.

Rather OK HJ, she was doing it without lotion. And I wanted to leave in a hurry. I told her to put lotion and finish it off.

And surprise. They don't have tissues. (BYOT if you decide to give them a try).

Massage- 6/10.

Feeling 5/10.

HJ 6/10.

Boobs 6/10.

Damage 1 K + 1 K.

Bathroom. Common, Clean 6/10.

Towels clean.

Bedsheet fresh.

Privacy. Partition with curtains.

WIR. No. (I need to save some money for a good FS).

Lanka2014
06-03-16, 08:56
This is an open forum; everyone can come out with his opinion.

I am sure all of the members are wise / old enough to decide what is a reasonable amount for a girl and what he can afford to pay.

This is one of the guys who share information freely, not always in the range of 15 to 20 K (I am definitely not that dumb to a girl in this range). If you like it take otherwise leave it and move on.

Please remember that there is no free Lunch. In mongering money, time and risks are involved. Decide wisely through your brain and not through your junior!

Can those who are up against this guy, start-sharing information about good contacts with all, so that we do not depend only on one guy.

Now this place has become a place where people create fake accounts and put one or two reports and then attack somebody and then vanish.

I studied this forum and it look like this had a great era about 4, 5 years ago when legends like Tea boy, Chrismonger, RitigalaJ, Milli Vinilli, Mango Jango, Mage Wasthu, Panawala contributed lot and make it a real good place and ground for sharing valuable information. In my point of view there is no body to match what Tea boy has contributed here.

Then I figured out there is another generation came such as acne, Muthumala, Ricardino12, Funboy76, Destinychild, Studbull took it from there.

Look at now, few bunch of jokers attacking and no body to share information. There are few people acting as big moderator and policeman in forum commenting others posts. You can become a senior by just commenting other posts and its a total unfair status to put them as seniors.

All valuable contributors are hidden, inactive and may not even reading this forum.

One thing to tell for these personal attackers, write something valuable, at least get PM facility. What is your purpose of staying in this forum?

Explore the hidden treasure, rather than crying for lost girls due to pimp activities. I can tell you, it took me many years to find a FL. No body shared anything, its takes time and commitment. The senior who share those information should also understand its very hard to find a good FL contact these days and he should give it some weight before sharing with unknown. Also people who are accusing him also should understand that girls are not your private treasure. If he is not there, girls will find dozen of pimps. If you want to keep girls for you, pay them and keep them. What they care is only money.

JayaSen
06-03-16, 17:07
Hi friends do you know where is this place.

GotWood
06-03-16, 17:19
I was horny as helping dusing the weekend and called her and fixed a meeting for 3 pm. She is an awesome MILF in her mid 30's with a hot body of a 25 year old. Some may know her as Brazilian body MILF. This is how she was introduced some time ago due to her golden tan complexion and body of a Brazilian beauty. Cannot say she has a body of a MILF because her body is well toned and average breasts with nice jucity big Titsey for suckling. She's the most friendliest FL I have come across. We started with DFK lip lock for about 10 to 15 minutes non stop and then she was guiding me to suck her and went I went to finger her she was horny and so wet. She was so turned on with all the foreplay. She was telling me how she wanted her boobs sacked and Clitheroe stimulates. Then I went down and stroke her gspot with my fingers till she came. She started licking my whole body and went down to give a brilliant BBBJ which was awesome. She was doing something extraordinary with her tongue as she blew me she put tip of her tongue inside my penis hole and gently stroked it. It was awesome and I came. Has a quick was and time for second round. I was hard again as I has taken cupid 100 MG. She started touching me and stroking junior and junior got so hard. Started banding her miss and then turned to doggy. Banging went for about 15 minuses and I came. We had a wash and she was treating me a GFE. She started telling me kinky stuff how she would like for me to put ice cream on her and lick and stuff. We spoke for about 40 minutes and it's very pleasant convo and she puts you to ease and makes you feel so comfortable. Then I was getting horny again and she started giving me a nice BBBJ and put on another condom and started bangoing her again...Had this one, pretty accurate report except that I have to say, the joint she operates is in bad repair! And to add, her hooha is a bit loose too.

But yeah she was good though!

Dynolas
06-03-16, 21:43
I don't think anyone will be able to tell where that location is, it's not specific. Also you don't have uncensored pic?

If people able to recognize her fave then they be able to know where it is.

Hi friends do you know where is this place.

Kaoz099
06-04-16, 01:33
The best comments I've read so far!

Pimps or not, a few seniors have helped a lot of guys reading this forum! Myself included. There has been cases when and apple was pitched but a papol has turned up! I've politely turned down and and informed that I turned the goods down! Just because they offer don't mean I got to buy it!

If they are pimps, give credit for being damn smart ones at that! What product or service is out there with this much demand and no suppliers? Especially a high risk high return one? Whoever who's identified and capitalizing on it is a damn good businessman in my book! Come on guys, a supermarket can label an apple at 2000 bucks, that don't mean I'd buy it! But of course someone else might! I might look at him and think "idiot" while he's thinking "cheap bastard" Each for their own taste! No matter who's selling what, if you'd be responsible for your own buying, everyone will be happy! It's all a game man! And as they say "don't hate the player, if you want to hate, hate the game" because that's how it's played!

Front Runner
06-04-16, 03:21
Hi guys,

I thought of adding my 2 cents here. Whether it's a pimp or not mongers should know how much to pay and be risk free when doing FS. I guess everyone is knowledgeable. Since I m not into FS I really don't have contacts and experience. I try to help mongers if it's only with spa experiences they need.

FYI, I have been visiting the nurse uniform places now. Both the places give very good service plus easy access. Seniors who know me would know I'm a huge fan of skirts, nurse uniforms. Plus there prices are ok. There are two places one in Rajagiriya and another in Narahenpita.

If you guys have other places let me know. Let's restart the thread and stop the fight guys.

Thanks.

FR.

AziCool
06-05-16, 10:22
Hello fellow mongers,

Hope you all are doing good. I just arrived in Lanka for good and located in Colombo. It would be really helpful if fellow mongers shower me with some guidance about the Colombo scene and the right spots to hit.

Thank you.

WitchMaster
06-06-16, 03:53
Not to get too technical, but prostitution is not illegal in Sri Lanka, brothels and pimp activity is! Yes, as you said there are risks, and funny enough, it's MPs that get raided all the time, maybe because of your given reasons about newbies. For the smart senior monger, however, who does not have ulterior motives, sharing incognito is an easy thing.

Not true, only contacts I have received are with the concerned individual's referral and seniors are just passing it on like candy looking for more in return.

Very true! Has happened to me too! Most seniors and newbies are like that, People are greedy and selfish by their nature, but a forum like this won't survive with such sentiments. Should I add, if you go through the history of this forum, it is at a low point now too!

I hear you!..Don't think you are alone or it's just newbies bro; people in this forum hears you and frankly I appreciate what your thoughts are.

We all should get together and make this forum worthwhile for everybody, this includes newbies as well as seniors.

Keep up the good work. BTW, saw some newly opened up SPAs in last Sunday's HitAd. Any comments on these?

StillKon
06-06-16, 05:01
Brothers,

Hope you all are doing well and having good time apart from bashing each other.

Since I do not have anything to say on the other matter, I decided to keep you updated about a good session at Manik.

Gal was NA*EE. OK looking.

Opted for feeling and she did a fairly ok job. Lots of attention to the but cheeks and good feeling massage done to the balls from behind. I was hard very soon and she played with junior also from behind (I really like it when girls do that). After about 15 minutes she asked me to turn over and started caressing the junior. So far no talk, only then I asked her name. She took the boobs out when I squeezed them from outside. Good melons, she has 1 kid, and I complimented on the boobs being a mom.

She then proceeded to give the junior a feeling of her melons, and started boob fucking. Then I asked her about a BJ, she said it'll be 2 K. I said I have only 1.5 k. She said ok, and did a good slow BBBJ. Junior was so thrilled and decided that he cannot hold longer. I warned her before shooting and she took the mouth away and dried my load on to my body. She was smiling all the while.

I had a wash, got dressed, picked up my stuff. Still she didn't ask for money. Then I tipped 1.5 k and I said thanks.

Ratings.

You guys know Manik has common bath, no doors (curtains). I'll rate the gal.

Boobs 7/10.

Attitude 9/10.

GFE 7/10.

Value for money 8/10.

WIR. For her yes. !!

Zulu 1
06-06-16, 08:18
So went to this so called VIP place advertised in HIT ads. Parking for a couple of cars. The bloke on the phone said they had 5 girls but only saw two while I was there. The two I saw were in nurse's uniforms which was kind of nice.

Was unfortunate enough to get caught to a real bullshitter who claimed to be half Arabic. She did have very light eyes but I somehow doubt the Arabian connection. Rooms are quite large with a comfortable bed and clean sheets. I started off by telling her to start off with a hard massage. She said she didn't know how to do a hard massage. Then she started with this crap story that she gives only feeling massages and they only have VIP customers and therefore she charges 2000 for extras. So I thought I would give it a go and she gave access to both top and bottom. Halfway through the HS I told her to slow it down and she says why are you holding on, just finish it off. This pissed me off big time and I just wanted to get the hell out of there. The extras were not worth anywhere near 2 k but I paid it anyway since I had promised to do so at the beginning.

This whole VIP thing is utter BS. They just want to fleece you. Not going anywhere near the place again.

WitchMaster
06-06-16, 11:21
Hi friends do you know where is this place.Looks like the place between Raththanapitiya and Papiliyana Junction; but not too sure.

Muthumala
06-06-16, 16:49
Though they call it a luxury spa, there was nothing luxurious about it.

They had about 10 girls available for selection, all between 20-30. Got caught to a pig headed girl called Dilky. Looks can be deceiving, she looked really innocent when I selected her. But my mistake, I think I was overawed by the amount of selection. On a previous occasion I took a girl called Nethu; she was good. Entrance 1 k, tip 1 k. Dilky was saying they only do a hard massage or a feeling massage, not both. No licking of boobs, though top and bottom access was given.

Mindika
06-07-16, 11:43
This is a late late report.

Sorry about being MIA for a while folks. It's been a busy month and a half.

During my last visit to SL I was lucky to also meet Chamini, Tharuki and Nisha thanks to the one and only Acne Lanka. Brief Reports follow.

1. Chaminie.

Pretty much all that have been said about her in the forum is perhaps true. She has the perfect body and butt -not the best of lookers. But she is very friendly and polite and well mannered. And she speaks proper English-should that matter to you.

Talked to her and arranged to meet in Nugegoda. She was already there-due to a power cut the session was steamier than I would have liked quite honestly..Hi friend,

Can you please send me the contact details of Chamini.

Greetings,

Jackson

Comombo
06-08-16, 07:16
Dear all,

I have been taking services of Mr. J for few months now, through damage is very high. USD 250 minimum for service only.

Some encounters were been excellent. But most with foreign girls were without GFE experience.

Although I am requesting PM from some seniors here. I am still going ahead with Mr. J costly services.

Latest I option I received in attached pic. Any seniors have experience with her?

Please PM me for any other details on Mr. P services.

The Old Teaboy
06-08-16, 14:32
This guy has all your personal phone numbers, your real face book account details, your home addresses and your sexual preferences. All these information he acquired from his girls and their happy to share those details with their master. He use those information in future just in case if one of our members have problem with his girls or if they do not want to pay whatever the amount these working girls ask. Mostly this guy's girls take you to a hotel they prefer and through those hotel reception guys they can get your ID numbers and your residence address.If any member here asks another member (not personally known to him) for Facebook details, that is highly suspicious, and could be a prelude to blackmail. I have never asked for such details, and I would never give out my own.

Cofee Man
06-09-16, 01:02
If any member here asks another member (not personally known to him) for Facebook details, that is highly suspicious, and could be a prelude to blackmail. I have never asked for such details, and I would never give out my own.You should be an idiot to give your original fb to somebody unknown to get a girl contact. Further, if you can't trust a guy, why you are asking contacts. When you call the girl she will get your phone number and if she give to this "dangerous senior" he can black mail you. He can call you and blackmail. No need for your original or fake FB ID. If you keep thinking risk involving in mongering, you should not be in this forum in first place.

See below, have you ever think?

1. STD risk and jeopardizing your family members who are solely depending on you.

2. Problem with your family life.

3. one day, if some known person seen you with a girl and if he or she tell to your wife, what will happen?

4. If a pimp, a cashier, a hotel reception knows your phone numbers, ID details, address, if he blackmail you, what will happen?

5. If somebody record your action and put in porn site, what will happen? Look out for hidden cameras in rooms.

6. Blackmail by the girl herself. Don't ever tell where you working, where you living, your exact name to any girl. Never take a girl to your home if you are a married person.

So, there are many risk associated. Targeting one senior who has contributed this forum and keep attacking him is not the way to go forward. Stop all these nonsense and start publishing.

Cofee Man
06-09-16, 01:18
Good collection of girls in nurse uniform, Large house with ample parking. Visited after work and seems all the girls are busy, spotted few beauties climbing staircase with oil cups, they look sexy with the short frock. Had to wait about half an hour to see 2, 3 girls. One by one girls came and sit in the fishbowl. Selected a good looking, slim beauty. My judgement was wrong, one of the worst attitude girl I selected recently.

Anyway, her massage was very good as I heard this place gives the full body massage for entire 1 hour not like other places. If you want good massage from young girl, this is the place. They have cubical, but they put clean bed sheets to the massage bed.

Came to extras, She said, just HJ is available and it's Rs. 500 tip, no touching no kissing, no removing clothes bla bla. I said No need and left. You should try the girls there, a quite a good selection.

Has anybody come across good attitude girl here?

RatedR
06-09-16, 04:24
Dear all,

I have been taking services of Mr. J for few months now, through damage is very high. USD 250 minimum for service only.

Some encounters were been excellent. But most with foreign girls were without GFE experience.

Although I am requesting PM from some seniors here. I am still going ahead with Mr. J costly services.

Latest I option I received in attached pic. Any seniors have experience with her?

Please PM me for any other details on Mr. P services.This is hansi.

250 usd is way too much for her bro.

Some rated her very high while few rate her below average.

Look for reports under the name Kottawa hansi hope that you would get an idea.

Happy mongering.

SamFerna
06-09-16, 05:10
Coffee Man,

Thank you for your very incisive post regards Facebook. I am not a member of FB but I see it being exploited by many and as the age old adage goes "A sucker is born every minute". Your seven points, like the five noble truths, meticulously detail how one could avoid getting into a mess, serious food for thought if I may say so. Thank you, I value your time and advice.

Regards the alleged senior monger, every man is responsible for his own acts and I endorse what you rightly stated, stop all these nonsense and start publishing.

Sam

Comombo
06-09-16, 07:13
Greeting to all,

Any seniors has direct contact of this girl, I got the pic from a dealer but she is not available though him anymore? Please be kind enough to DM it.

Thanks.

Dynolas
06-09-16, 12:59
So true. What messaging apps all of you use when sharing communicating with massage girls outside the parlor or any escorts?

I know whatsapp and all is popular but I wouldn't want to give out my real number and Info.

Is their app that majority of the girls use that is private without revealing Info so you can stay in touch with them?

You should be an idiot to give your original fb to somebody unknown to get a girl contact. Further, if you can't trust a guy, why you are asking contacts. When you call the girl she will get your phone number and if she give to this "dangerous senior" he can black mail you. He can call you and blackmail. No need for your original or fake FB ID. If you keep thinking risk involving in mongering, you should not be in this forum in first place.

See below, have you ever think?

1. STD risk and jeopardizing your family members who are solely depending on you.

2. Problem with your family life.

3. one day, if some known person seen you with a girl and if he or she tell to your wife, what will happen?

4. If a pimp, a cashier, a hotel reception knows your phone numbers, ID details, address, if he blackmail you, what will happen?

5. If somebody record your action and put in porn site, what will happen? Look out for hidden cameras in rooms.

6. Blackmail by the girl herself. Don't ever tell where you working, where you living, your exact name to any girl. Never take a girl to your home if you are a married person.

So, there are many risk associated. Targeting one senior who has contributed this forum and keep attacking him is not the way to go forward. Stop all these nonsense and start publishing.

RatedR
06-09-16, 13:37
Dear all,

Please PM me for any other details on Mr. P services.This is Hansi right? Usd 250 is way too much for her!

Arunapp
06-09-16, 16:34
Good collection of girls in nurse uniform, Large house with ample parking. Visited after work and seems all the girls are busy, spotted few beauties climbing staircase with oil cups, they look sexy with the short frock. Had to wait about half an hour to see 2, 3 girls. One by one girls came and sit in the fishbowl. Selected a good looking, slim beauty. My judgement was wrong, one of the worst attitude girl I selected recently.

Anyway, her massage was very good as I heard this place gives the full body massage for entire 1 hour not like other places. If you want good massage from young girl, this is the place. They have cubical, but they put clean bed sheets to the massage bed.

Came to extras, She said, just HJ is available and it's Rs. 500 tip, no touching no kissing, no removing clothes bla bla. I said No need and left. You should try the girls there, a quite a good selection.

Has anybody come across good attitude girl here?Hi Coffee Man,

Is this place still active? Someone mentioned that they are no longer operating. So have I been mistaken? Also, how much did it cost you for the whole thing? Do you know until at what time they are open?

Randy69
06-09-16, 18:21
Hi guys,

I visited Cinnamon Spa in Bamba recently. One of the main reasons I use this spa is due to it having attached bathrooms and reasonably clean.

The talent available is also mostly nice. However they have suddenly become very strict with extras. Where earlier a hand release was part of the deal now you have to pay 2 k for that.

This time I refused and noticed the last few times the girls come up with all be-shit rules.

Has anyone else notice the attitude change?

I know lot of info is there in this site but I appreciate if someone could suggest a good spa with rimming and junior massage.

Randy.

MountBoy
06-09-16, 19:23
Hi Randy. Which MP are you referring to? Is this the one on kolpity on the sea side on the road next to a petrol shed and next to a club?

Hi guys,

I visited Cinnamon Spa in Bamba recently. One of the main reasons I use this spa is due to it having attached bathrooms and reasonably clean.

The talent available is also mostly nice. However they have suddenly become very strict with extras. Where earlier a hand release was part of the deal now you have to pay 2 k for that.

This time I refused and noticed the last few times the girls come up with all be-shit rules.

I know lot of info is there in this site but I appreciate if someone could suggest a good spa with rimming and junior massage.

Randy.

Ekayaka
06-10-16, 02:29
How are you all doing lads? It's actually been a while since I last shared something here. I saw there's lot of propaganda going in the forum even very recently. There were lot of trustees dropped off from here since they didn't want to be a part of them.

BTW I agree also believe that ACNE was manipulating prices in big margin. I don't know whether he did to earn profit but he definitely did that to get personal favor from the girls. It's ashame that such a senior guy did cheap act specially targeting newbies.

I'd like to help out anyone who needs to get laid and I suggest all the guys would do the same as far as people won't go and screw our hard earned contacts.

I met this lady in Milk rice city. She's a nice lady with nice attitude. Was little bit reluctant to DFK but well accommodated once we get going. Had 2 pops and also shared a beer.

Negative part is her punctuality. Got 45 mins late from the agreed time. Also she got little busy with the phone as she's dealing few other girls. But she didn't rush the job and apologiesd for that.

Cost 5 k.

Ravi81
06-10-16, 05:35
How are you all doing lads? It's actually been a while since I last shared something here. I saw there's lot of propaganda going in the forum even very recently. There were lot of trustees dropped off from here since they didn't want to be a part of them.

BTW I agree also believe that ACNE was manipulating prices in big margin. I don't know whether he did to earn profit but he definitely did that to get personal favor from the girls. It's ashame that such a senior guy did cheap act specially targeting newbies.

I'd like to help out anyone who needs to get laid and I suggest all the guys would do the same as far as people won't go and screw our hard earned contacts.

I met this lady in Milk rice city. She's a nice lady with nice attitude. Was little bit reluctant to DFK but well accommodated once we get going. Had 2 pops and also shared a beer.

Negative part is her punctuality. Got 45 mins late from the agreed time. Also she got little busy with the phone as she's dealing few other girls. But she didn't rush the job and apologiesd for that.

Cost 5 k.Hi,

I'm nt new to thz site bt nevr bothered to post any thn. BTW it would be nice if you could share her contact. Thanks in advance.

Randy69
06-10-16, 14:40
Yes the one next to the Petrol Shed in Bamba. Where once the famous Eresha (doesn't matter telling the name now as she is not there anymore) worked.

By the way if anyone has her no please PM me. I loved those melons man?

Randy.

Hi Randy. Which MP are you referring to? Is this the one on kolpity on the sea side on the road next to a petrol shed and next to a club?

Rcharindu
06-10-16, 18:09

Cost 5 k.Great finding bro. She looks so worthy for 5 k. Would you minds to share her contract.

GotWood
06-10-16, 21:29
This is Hansi right? Usd 250 is way too much for her!I don't know why out guys sharing her as a reliable contact after so many negative reports on her. $250 for her is a rip off, for sure! She charged 6 k for me, and I still consider it's all a faux pass. I advice strongly against her.

UpCountry
06-11-16, 02:16
Hi guys,

Randy.They are becoming greedy for money. Eresha statted changing attitude of girls and asking high prices even for a HJ. Thai Baan asking 3 k for a HJ without touching. I recently left both places without extras.

Alfman75
06-11-16, 03:54
I don't know why out guys sharing her as a reliable contact after so many negative reports on her. $250 for her is a rip off, for sure! She charged 6 k for me, and I still consider it's all a faux pass. I advice strongly against her.Yes, I also paid Hansi only 6 k. I have only tried her once. Did not repeat her as I was not interested in doing it with a dead fish. But she is good for a friendly chat.

RatedR
06-11-16, 06:27
I don't know why out guys sharing her as a reliable contact after so many negative reports on her. $250 for her is a rip off, for sure! She charged 6 k for me, and I still consider it's all a faux pass. I advice strongly against her.Absolutely right.

Lots of negative reports about her.

And we all know that Jerom overcharge for his so called models.

Hansi is worth 5-6 k.

But lots of negative reports so you could be wasting your money.

Kapila2014
06-11-16, 11:10
Hi guys,

Been some time since I last submitted a report.

Had a recent FL experience with a SPA girl I met in a spa in Malabe. She agreed to give out her number but was totally disappointed with the overall experience.

Expended up spending 8 k for 2 hrs.

Girls attitude was poor.

Looks were about a 6/10.

Face was about a 6/10.

Not even worth considering for a second time.

Her name was So**l* and works in a spa in Malabe.

Kapila2014
06-11-16, 11:12
I don't know why out guys sharing her as a reliable contact after so many negative reports on her. $250 for her is a rip off, for sure! She charged 6 k for me, and I still consider it's all a faux pass. I advice strongly against her.I think it is because there is no other choice in SL.

Johnny Jax
06-11-16, 11:58
Yes, I also paid Hansi only 6 k. I have only tried her once. Did not repeat her as I was not interested in doing it with a dead fish. But she is good for a friendly chat.Yes she charge 6 k but at max you can pay 8 k nothing more, if you pay then you are spoiling the girl for other members please do not do that, make sure you get the confirmation of the services before the appointment, she does not offer, DFK, BBBJ and only one pops if you are keen negotiate the services, she is a friendly girl.

Johnny Jax
06-11-16, 12:05
Yes, I also paid Hansi only 6 k. I have only tried her once. Did not repeat her as I was not interested in doing it with a dead fish. But she is good for a friendly chat.Yes she charges 6 k but at max you can pay 8 k nothing more, if you pay then you are spoiling the girl for other members please do not do that, make sure you get the confirmation of the services before the appointment, she does not offer, DFK, BBBJ and only one pops if you are keen negotiate the services, she is a friendly girl.

Ebolalk
06-12-16, 10:48
Hi guys,

Most guys here won't know me as I have been away from SL for more than 7 years. I will soon be returning to SL and wanted to see how this forum was doing.

Other than my old friend TeaBoy, I didn't notice any others known to me posting in the last couple of months. I must confess that things have somewhat changed.

There appears to be a lot of talk about girls and contacts (which is great) but quite a lot of conversations about other aspects of our "activities" with some disparaging remarks and what appears to be some infighting. Back in the "old days" LE was our main adversary. Sigh!

I was hoping to enjoy the single life by reaching out to a few members about some advice, safe / best places to visit and possibly contacts but I must say I didn't feel that I would be welcome. Its not because (for one moment) I feel that members are obliged to help out others but from the tone of some posts.

Hopefully, I will quickly find my feet, do some "exploring" and post a few reviews / reports. To be honest, I have enjoyed posting here in the past as its useful to share the successes as well the failures so that it helps keep others informed.

I read useful reviews / reports that helped me get a feel of what things are like in SL. It's great to see the membership expanding and thanks so much for posts that help keep this forum alive and active.

Just a few questions, if I may?

1. Are you guys clearing out your inboxes or is everyone so popular that its impossible to send a private message. He he.

2. Is the place at LP still around?

3. Has the Karaoke scene changed? Are there such clubs outside the city? (I haven't come across a review in the last couple of months).

By the sound of things it might to be easier to pick up a random girl at a club than to "negotiate" some of the places!

Either way I shall certainly keep you guys informed. . . . .

Cheers and may the mongering odds be always in our favor.

Ebola.

The Old Teaboy
06-12-16, 14:19
Ebola, welcome back. I'll answer one of your questions.

2. Is the place at LP still around?LP was hammered by the previous regime, and I understand Gina is still behind bars. There was a report that the nightclub in the basement is still open, but you can only get action if the boss is known to you personally.

If you are willing to spend, some of the foreign girls on Massage Republic are said to give good service, but I have not tried them. One South Korean girl (Anjila) has posted: "I am Ping and I will come to Srilanka for a holiday On 5th June 2016. I will be available from 6th of June to 25th June." There are only a few local girls on MR and they are time-wasters.

If you would like info about MP's, please PM me.

TheWizard
06-13-16, 05:04
Do any one have her new contact number. Please pm me guys.

Front Runner
06-13-16, 05:22
Hi guys,

This weeks Hit Ad has two new places called herbal gardenia. 24 hrs places. It's in Mount and Colombo 6. Has anyone visited these places? If possible put me a PM. The ad looks nice.

Thanks.

FR.

RukShanp
06-13-16, 05:46
Hi guys,

This weeks Hit Ad has two new places called herbal gardenia. 24 hrs places. It's in Mount and Colombo 6. Has anyone visited these places? If possible put me a PM. The ad looks nice.

Thanks.

FR.I went to the place in Nugegoda last month. Although they said they have local & foreign they only had 3 Indonesians. Place is clean, large 2 story house with parking. Entrance 3 k. Had a good massage. But no extras. The girl said no extras. May be because it was my first day.

MahaHoora
06-13-16, 06:09
Mate, I recently tried three girls who had advertised on MR. N**cy, L*s* and L**u. The first one was fairly good and the other two were a waste of time and money. There may be good girls posting there but if one turns out to be bad it's a costly mistake. Each of these girls charged me LKR 15 K and the hotel room cost me 2. 5 K. I thought of sharing this experience to help fellow mongers decide if they would try MR or not. Trust others who have used this source would comment too.

Ebola, welcome back. I'll answer one of your questions.

LP was hammered by the previous regime, and I understand Gina is still behind bars. There was a report that the nightclub in the basement is still open, but you can only get action if the boss is known to you personally.

If you are willing to spend, some of the foreign girls on Massage Republic are said to give good service, but I have not tried them. One South Korean girl (Anjila) has posted: "I am Ping and I will come to Srilanka for a holiday On 5th June 2016. I will be available from 6th of June to 25th June." There are only a few local girls on MR and they are time-wasters.

If you would like info about MP's, please PM me.

The Old Teaboy
06-13-16, 09:46
Mate, I recently tried three girls who had advertised on MR. N**cy, L*s* and L**u. The first one was fairly good and the other two were a waste of time and money. There may be good girls posting there but if one turns out to be bad it's a costly mistake. Each of these girls charged me LKR 15 K and the hotel room cost me 2. 5 K. I thought of sharing this experience to help fellow mongers decide if they would try MR or not. Trust others who have used this source would comment too.MahaHoora, thanks for your useful information. Have you tried Shanghai Spa, which advertises on that site?

Sahaner
06-13-16, 12:39
Thanks for sharing the pics and I like to kn her.

Is she by any chance Samanali, ? Which as I remember acne shared the contact while back?

I put a report of her in photo gallery with a pic.

If not I like to try your contact and I can share good contacts as well.

Regards,

Sahan

Cost 5 k.

Kelum87
06-13-16, 17:34
Hi Teaboy,

Some of the foreign girls who advertise individually, also happens to work for Shanghai Spa as well. In my experience I dialed up Shanghai Spa and got Sa**a the Korean girl. Well, I must say that was among the worst experiences I ever had. Total waste of money (17.5 K).

No GFE and no chit chat (even the English isn't good enough to have a decent conversation). In a rush even after you paid 15 K. Total shitty attitude. I wouldn't recommend going there. Better try some local freelancing contacts, MsgReplc always seems to be not worth the money it cost.

Cheers!

MahaHoora, thanks for your useful information. Have you tried Shanghai Spa, which advertises on that site?

Zulu 1
06-14-16, 05:34
I went to the place in Nugegoda last month. Although they said they have local & foreign they only had 3 Indonesians. Place is clean, large 2 story house with parking. Entrance 3 k. Had a good massage. But no extras. The girl said no extras. May be because it was my first day.I've been there a couple of times. The first time I tried an Indonesian Girl. As for the massage, boy did she know what she was going. Great massage the way a true massage is supposed to be. The foreign girls here don't do extras.

Second time tried a local girl. Here again the massage was very good and unhurried. Not as good as the Indonesian though. The locals offer only a HS and a bit of top access. Nothing more. Great place to go for just a good massage.

Godiwa
06-14-16, 06:01
Was passing this place so decided to check it out. Been there few time before. Only 2 available, both were looking away with one reading a book. Chose one, Doc woman checked my blood pressure which was going up by the minute due to the delay! Went to room and got ready. The girl Ni**a came in. Asked if I have come before and I told their names. Started with some GFE and catbath which was exciting. Tried to feel inside her t shirt and then she asked about extras. Good feeling but no lower access. This was very dissapointing. Rest was ok but CBJ was a definite no. Does not do double. After a while got my release. Overall passable. Rooms very very clean with attached toilets. A great plus point. I do get more options for extras at other places; so this would not be a regular place for me. It is a safe clean place for a usual release.

The Old Teaboy
06-14-16, 06:05
I went to the place in Nugegoda last month. Although they said they have local & foreign they only had 3 Indonesians. Place is clean, large 2 story house with parking. Entrance 3 k. Had a good massage. But no extras. The girl said no extras. May be because it was my first day.There appear to be two branches. One is in Nugegoda. The other is in Kirulapone, and is Blue Lotus under a new name. I wonder whether Chathu is still there in Kirulapone.

MahaHoora
06-14-16, 08:35
Bro, I tried calling them in vain. No answer. I think it was a blessing in disguise that they didn't answer after all. I think most of these girls do a mechanical job without a semblance of GFE, irrespective of what is advertised on M are.

MahaHoora, thanks for your useful information. Have you tried Shanghai Spa, which advertises on that site?

Coconuti
06-14-16, 15:20
Had them once. Amaxx and tamil one. They were great. Both are no longer there. Laxxxx's phone is not contactable. Anyone knows where they work now?

MountBoy
06-14-16, 18:58
I went to the place in Nugegoda last month. Although they said they have local & foreign they only had 3 Indonesians. Place is clean, large 2 story house with parking. Entrance 3 k. Had a good massage. But no extras. The girl said no extras. May be because it was my first day.There is a report of the Mount place in the mount lavinia forum.

Sanjaya SL
06-14-16, 19:25
Hi all,

Does anyone have experience with a TV presenter called Sa*I from Boralesgamuwa? Heard that she is available but not sure whether it's true or another celebrity sex bullshit. If you know more about this girl, please let us know.

Thanks

WitchMaster
06-15-16, 02:29
Had them once. Amaxx and tamil one. They were great. Both are no longer there. Laxxxx's phone is not contactable. Anyone knows where they work now?Lakshi is working at a garment factory as per the girls there and no news of Ama at all. It seems like none of them ever returned after April leave. Might be working somewhere else. OTB stated that Lakshi won't be coming because her boyfriend has returned to the country. One way or the other, two really good girls have vanished without a trace.

StillKon
06-15-16, 05:30
No intro needed for the place I suppose.

Was going home late last night and thought that I needed some action. Saw a SW near the railway crossing, but decided against it as I have never done them.

When nearing the hotel saw that lights were on and made a sudden stop. Pocketed 5 K and kept the wallet in the car, climbed the stares, alas the usual place on 2nd floor was closed.

Heard some voices coming from third floor, and climbed up to see. There were 2 girls having dinner watching TV. I asked whether the spa is closed. To which the reply was yes. And further asked me did I made a booking with Madam. I said no.

Then the girls called a guy from inside, he said that the spa is closed for sometime as their rent was over, but they do operate for customers who call and make appointment with madam. Since I knew some girls names who operated there (thanks to reports from seniors, and my previous 2 visits), they got the idea that I am a regular. Was asked to select a girl, one was dark, tall, bit arrogant looking, and the other was fair, short and bit skinny. I opted for the small one.

Paid 5 K after registering bogus information on their book. Shown to an AC room, given a towel. I changed and stayed watching TV on bed waiting for her with only towel on. She came in undress to bra and panty, not much assets though. And she remove my towel and did a quite good job on my back. It was a very good hard massage. Then turned me over worked her skills on front as well. Then actually I was ready for the deed, but she was not, she was getting ready to do the B2B. Not bad, but she's bit mechanical, not much GFE, committed to do the job right. Small and bit saggy boobs (due to the mileage on them). I was aroused when she was sliding on my front. Then she gave me a good cat bath, sucked both my nipples. (I still didn't touch her, allowed to do her job). She does the job well without GFE.

After the cat bath and tickling me all over including the ball sack using the tongue she took a rubber and covered my junior and proceeded to give a CBJ. Too bad I couldn't hold on and shot the load.

But I was not worried, I was feeling refreshed after the massage. She said that she cannot give 2 pops as they are given only one rubber, but promised that she will try next time.

It was partly my fault as well, I could have timed it correctly and try to hold the load, but I didn't try.

Got her number. Will sure call her next time as she operates in another place with a well know girl (BA**I) from the same place.

Rating.

Place- 7/10 (A/C and clean bath, fresh towel).

Boobs- 5/10.

Massage- 8/10.

Attitude- 10/10 (tries to please you).

GFE- 3/10.

CBJ- 6/10.

Damage- 5 K (no tip needed).

Value for money I guess. FS in AC room after a B2B (some spas charge 2 k and you have to tip at least 2 k for a FS in a partition with no doors).

WIR. Yes. (will call her and go to the other place).

Shano
06-15-16, 07:27
I have gone several times it's been awesome experience. 6 k only cost. Give me a new contact. I will PM that place.

Kumavass
06-15-16, 07:28
If any one like the girl with nice feet I can help, There was nice girl Dilmie (with nice feet) at Rajagiriya spa, If any one knows where is she now. Please share some info.

Kuma

MuscleKolla
06-15-16, 13:11
Guys,

Just thought I would share a useful app that would help you guys, there is an app called Tinder which you can download on your smartphone and sign up with your facebook profile, not to worry thought it is safe and it won't post anything in to your fb profile. The beauty of this app is that you get profiles of women in the proximity or whichever part of the world of your choosing, and you have to swipe left or right, right means you like what you see and left is a no, if you swipe right and the woman you swiped right to also swipes right then its a match and you can chat to her. Its basically a dating app but almost everyone uses it for hook up purposes. I have hooked up with a few using it, and when I travel abroad I use it to meet women in the area. It's a different experience and worth a shot. Right now I am contemplating banging a MILF who's husband is abroad and I am wondering whether I should go in for the kill. LOL.

Gonas
06-15-16, 21:33
I have gone several times it's been awesome experience. 6 k only cost. Give me a new contact. I will PM that place.What is this? A stock exchange or something. Build some reputation Bro we have enough of jokers who claim to bang actresses and then runaway with some girl.

WitchMaster
06-16-16, 02:38
What is this? A stock exchange or something. Build some reputation Bro we have enough of jokers who claim to bang actresses and then runaway with some girl.G Man, well said!

The Old Teaboy
06-16-16, 04:30
I have gone several times it's been awesome experience. 6 k only cost. Give me a new contact. I will PM that place.Hi Shano, you don't have the PM facility, so there is a limit to how much information you can exchange. If you wish to maintain your credibility you could give some hints as to the location of the New F place.

WitchMaster
06-16-16, 06:31
I have gone several times it's been awesome experience. 6 k only cost. Give me a new contact. I will PM that place.Ladies first, Shano.

Mahinda Bandara
06-16-16, 09:32
Anybody has contacts with former LP local girls. Aruni, Nisha, Rizana etc.

Frank_OS
06-16-16, 10:53
Hi everyone,

I am new to Colombo scene and will stay there for 1 week soon. Checking the web and reports, it seems not so easy to get reliable.

Fun for appropriate money. Can anyone help with a contact to a good GFE?

JayaSen
06-16-16, 14:34
Friend! Who is doing Thai traditional / yoga massage in Colombo.

Malan Bandara
06-16-16, 16:09
Guys,

Has anyone used her service before. Please share your experience as I wish to take her service soon.

Cheers.

DesiBoobs
06-16-16, 18:48
Lakshi is working at a garment factory as per the girls there and no news of Ama at all. It seems like none of them ever returned after April leave. Might be working somewhere else. OTB stated that Lakshi won't be coming because her boyfriend has returned to the country. One way or the other, two really good girls have vanished without a trace.Last I met her, she said she's not coming back again. Same with other gems such as harshi, ganga. Not sure why all of them quit suddenly.

CTheory
06-17-16, 00:23
Guys,

Just thought I would share a useful app that would help you guys, there is an app called Tinder which you can download on your smartphone and sign up with your facebook profile, not to worry thought it is safe and it won't post anything in to your fb profile. The beauty of this app is that you get profiles of women in the proximity or whichever part of the world of your choosing, and you have to swipe left or right, right means you like what you see and left is a no, if you swipe right and the woman you swiped right to also swipes right then its a match and you can chat to her. Its basically a dating app but almost everyone uses it for hook up purposes. I have hooked up with a few using it, and when I travel abroad I use it to meet women in the area. It's a different experience and worth a shot. Right now I am contemplating banging a MILF who's husband is abroad and I am wondering whether I should go in for the kill. LOL.Either you must be Master Zen Casanova or master of fantasy. Even the most experienced I know both here and abroad haven't had much luck but they swipe with that never ending hope. Anyway, I will take your word for it.

Comombo
06-17-16, 04:51
Hello mongers,

A SP provided attached pic saying that this is upcoming model & asking for USD 300 for Short FS in Colombo.

Any seniors has experience with her?

Cheers,

CMB

Godiwa
06-17-16, 06:08
Ladies first, Shano.Its interesting that Shano in the first posting wanting contacts. This forum is all about sharing info. It would be nice to post some reliable info first and then others will share their info. Recently there are several new members with 1-3 posts which don't give anything really asking for FS places and FL contacts.

Gonas
06-17-16, 06:28
Either you must be Master Zen Casanova or master of fantasy. Even the most experienced I know both here and abroad haven't had much luck but they swipe with that never ending hope. Anyway, I will take your word for it.Even I thought of that never been lucky. Most of them are guys. Even the female profiles are fake or incative for long. There is another called letsmeetup which is also the same. You must be a genius to hookup with a sri lankan lady via tinder. And bang her.

MuscleKolla
06-17-16, 10:57
Either you must be Master Zen Casanova or master of fantasy. Even the most experienced I know both here and abroad haven't had much luck but they swipe with that never ending hope. Anyway, I will take your word for it.When you swipe over here in Lanka you mostly get foreign women who are travelling within the country, there are a few local women on the app but not many. I find it very useful when travelling abroad, once you get a match get their number and take the conversation over to what's app, just saying what works for me.

MuscleKolla
06-17-16, 10:59
Even I thought of that never been lucky. Most of them are guys. Even the female profiles are fake or incative for long. There is another called letsmeetup which is also the same. You must be a genius to hookup with a sri lankan lady via tinder. And bang her.You don't get many local women on the app, mostly foreign women who are vacationing in the country. The app was most beneficial to me when I went abroad. Most Lankan women are not open minded, unless they are more westernized.

RukShanp
06-17-16, 12:31
Guys,

What do you know about Neluni? I think she is bit old now. She says she has some contacts, but expensive and seems not worthy. And what do you know about her place is it a safe place to meet a FL?

Mindika
06-17-16, 13:08
Mate, I recently tried three girls who had advertised on MR. N**cy, L*s* and L**u. The first one was fairly good and the other two were a waste of time and money. There may be good girls posting there but if one turns out to be bad it's a costly mistake. Each of these girls charged me LKR 15 K and the hotel room cost me 2. 5 K. I thought of sharing this experience to help fellow mongers decide if they would try MR or not. Trust others who have used this source would comment too.Hi friend,

As you mention I also tried this MR but not worthy.

MahaHoora: can you give me some local tips friend, I think that would be great help, a local who can give B2B.

Once I saw a girl name Chaminie, who's service recommend by most, but do not have details.

StillKon
06-19-16, 09:52
I was lucky on Tinder. Just once with a local.

And that's it.

DJForFun SL
06-19-16, 11:13
Hello mongers,

A SP provided attached pic saying that this is upcoming model & asking for USD 300 for Short FS in Colombo.

Cheers,

CMBHad her a few months back. 1st of all, the rate should be high. I got her for 8 k which is nowhere close to 300 $ and my rate itself would have a lot of "seniors " here to complain about.

Plus the body is not that great, quite skinny. And the worst part was she practically did not want the top part to be seen. She had them hidden with the towel and when I tried to take it off, she opened and showed them, then closed. That's it.

Great part though is that she has these awesome eyes and when she was sucking me and looking up at me it was awesome to see.

Gonas
06-19-16, 16:01
Hello mongers,

Cheers,

CMBDharshin. Don't waste your money. The word model is abused here Bro. I am sure the pimp told you that she is a model and that she acted in a teledrama.

Alfman75
06-20-16, 05:05
Dharshin. Don't waste your money. The word model is abused here Bro. I am sure the pimp told you that she is a model and that she acted in a teledrama.So true, this reminds me about a incident where a girl told me about her model girl friends. She told me, some girls setup or go for so called photoshoot with a amateur photographer and then they become models or a upcoming tele actress. I have seen this girl Dharshin / Rashmi on FB. She look very skinny and her face doesn't look attractive without heavy makeup or photo beautification app effects that most of the girls use before they post photos on FB. If this is what they call an upcoming tele actress in Sri Lanka then all I can say is good luck for tele industry in our country.

GotWood
06-20-16, 07:05
First off, do not go for local girls who've been quoted with an 'USD' figure.

Like Gonas have pointed out, 'up and coming' is another term in the trade to sell unknown girls to commoners like us, besides, if she is an up and coming model, why the heck she would jeopardize her future career being an escort with such social constraints in SL? Food for thought, hey?

Just stick with the known girls with some good reputation within the community to avoid a huge disappointment.

Be safe out there!

GW

Hello mongers,

Cheers,

CMB

GotWood
06-20-16, 07:26
Not to point out the obvious, but you need to do your dues to this forum to get contacts, at least, get the subscription. I will help you out, but you need to help this forum too.

In my opinion, paid subscribers and 'seniors' should be treated the same way. They all contribute to the forum's longevity and existence.

I am very much in favor for 'real mongers' who would show some commitment to the cause and share contacts rather than hoarding them.

I sincerely wish good luck to you.

GW

Hi friend,

As you mention I also tried this MR but not worthy.

MahaHoora: can you give me some local tips friend, I think that would be great help, a local who can give B2B.

Once I saw a girl name Chaminie, who's service recommend by most, but do not have details.

LilFrog
06-20-16, 10:03
Hi,

Is this service any good? Any one who have used this please reply.

Thanks,

LilFrog

Sanysh11
06-20-16, 18:19
Guys,

I will be travelling to Colombo first time and will be put up in Taj. Any good leads or massage places where I can have fun? I can reciprocate for India, ASEAN and ME countries. Please PM.

Badulal
06-20-16, 18:48
Fellow mongers,

Any one have any experience or idea about http://www.theadulthub.com I see so much action but no luck yet any mongers have any knowledge?

StillKon
06-21-16, 10:07
Fellow mongers,

Any one have any experience or idea about http://www.theadulthub.com I see so much action but no luck yet any mongers have any knowledge?I created an account just out of curiosity after seeing your post.

There are so many swingers registered, and I guess most are genuine profiles.

There was one couple profile with pics and videos where hubby arranges gang bangs for the wife. Messaged them and got the number. Didn't consider calling yet.

LilFrog
06-21-16, 10:50
Hi all,

Anyone who has Chaminie's number please inbox me. (photo gallery post #394 by Cofee Man) does anyone know this FB or mail ID. I prefer to see the talent before use to avoid disappointment.

Thanks,

LilFrog

GotWood
06-21-16, 17:20
Charminie=Charmaine=Evonne same girl. Great service with great attitude!

GW

Hi all,

Anyone who has Chaminie's number please inbox me. (photo gallery post #394 by Cofee Man) does anyone know this FB or mail ID. I prefer to see the talent before use to avoid disappointment.

Thanks,

LilFrog

Podi Kolla
06-21-16, 19:10
Anyone know good night club to go single and have a fun.

UpCountry
06-22-16, 03:51
I created an account just out of curiosity after seeing your post.

There was one couple profile with pics and videos where hubby arranges gang bangs for the wife. Messaged them and got the number. Didn't consider calling yet.I got membership a few months ago. Nothing positive.

WitchMaster
06-22-16, 05:23
I got membership a few months ago. Nothing positive.Same here! Most of the SL profiles are males as I figured and there are some women whom you see in all the sites. It's a waste of time as far as I'm concerned. One out of million will succeed.

Happy hunting.

Sahaner
06-22-16, 05:25
The adult hub and the letsmeetup are the same.

Same people in both sites.

I created an account just out of curiosity after seeing your post.

There was one couple profile with pics and videos where hubby arranges gang bangs for the wife. Messaged them and got the number. Didn't consider calling yet.

WitchMaster
06-22-16, 05:27

Cost 5 k.Ekayaka,

Can you please PM me the details?

StillKon
06-22-16, 08:05
I got membership a few months ago. Nothing positive.You can send 10 free messages per day. Try looking at profiles, and see if they have been active recently and if you think they look genuine, send messages.

Chances are if your profile look appealing they might reply back.

WitchMaster
06-22-16, 08:41
Guys,

I will be travelling to colombo first time and will be put up in Taj. Any good leads or massage places where I can have fun? I can reciprocate for India, ASEAN and ME countries. Please PM.Try Galle face hotel or Casa Colombo, there you have Indonesian girls and Spa Ceylon is also good. Extras will be limited. For full option, try Juliana Hotel where you will get a good massage as well as other extras.

RukShanp
06-22-16, 19:25
You can send 10 free messages per day. Try looking at profiles, and see if they have been active recently and if you think they look genuine, send messages.

Chances are if your profile look appealing they might reply back.I was also trying this site for sometime now. Only get contacted by a couple and I said I'm not in to couples and a FL says a model who asked for 30 k for 1 HR. Other than that no any positives. I think sometimes the site generates messages automatically saying that your are profile match and asks to contact if you are interested. But when you reply the message no answer from the other person. It happened to me few times. If you are into couples and 3 some might be you get lucky. Most of the profiles are couples looking for couples or females.

Happy hunting.

MackRakow
06-22-16, 21:18
Had a nice experience with with two very famous ones plying in Colombo few months back. One was chubby and lethargic, the other had great attitude. Was around 35 but had great attitude. All have ads posted on the internet however I guess the fee there is more. Paid around 30 k for each for entire time however they wanted to leave the moment the clock struck 3 in the night. But I admit I had a great time with them and wouldn't complain much about the early leaving policy.

Looks: Fat one - 6/10.

Slim one 8/10.

Attitude- 7/10 (Both) Less for leaving early.

WIR: Yes.

Mahinda Bandara
06-23-16, 10:34
I came across a girl who worked as a free lancer in Geylang area she told me she had sex with at least 30 clients per night session last only 10 minutes and charge 50 dollars no boob sucking or touching if they want they have to pay extra so imagine 1500 earnings per night but she was only paid a monthly salary of Rs. 100 k all the earnings go to the keeper most probably a Lankan pimp most of the clients were Indian and Bangladeshi construction workers sometime she get Singaporean clients most of them boob lovers and she allowed them suck for extra charge and earn additional income that does not go to pimp.

DelonJay
06-23-16, 18:13
Hi all,

Anyone would like to help me find a superb MILF in Colombo? Appreciate a lot. Nothing has been working so far for me.

Cheers!

Godiwa
06-24-16, 06:45
Hi all,

Anyone would like to help me find a superb MILF in Colombo? Appreciate a lot. Nothing has been working so far for me.

Cheers!Hi DelonJay,

In your first post you ask for contacts. It would have been nice to first contribute some info and then get some in return. Hope you become a great member of this forum by contributing a lot of info.

WitchMaster
06-24-16, 07:03
Hi DelonJay,

In your first post you ask for contacts. It would have been nice to first contribute some info and then get some in return. Hope you become a great member of this forum by contributing a lot of info.Exactly Godiwa! The norm is to give & take, not the other way around. When you people ask for contacts from your first post, other new people who look at this forum will get the idea that this a pimp service giving out contacts of FSs. That affects the forum's image as well as its existing members.

The Old Teaboy
06-24-16, 16:32
Exactly Godiwa! The norm is to give & take, not the other way around. When you people ask for contacts from your first post, other new people who look at this forum will get the idea that this a pimp service giving out contacts of FSs. That affects the forum's image as well as its existing members.There is nothing to prevent a pimp (English-literate) from becoming a member of this forum, and perhaps DelonJay hopes to contact a pimp in this way. He is obviously serious about getting contacts because he has paid for the PM facility.

GotWood
06-24-16, 19:05
There is nothing to prevent a pimp (English-literate) from becoming a member of this forum, and perhaps DelonJay hopes to contact a pimp in this way. He is obviously serious about getting contacts because he has paid for the PM facility.With all due respect to our well known senior OTB, why do you think only pimps would share contacts with newbies?

To be honest, I have a few contacts which I've gained through various sources and hard work, but I do not mind sharing them at all. Why you may ask? Because, I remember how I struggled and I do not want that to happen to my fellow mongers. (Nothing but brotherly love here, but some may call it BS I know!) At the end of the day, none of those contacts would last more than a year or so. So why not share with paid subscribers? And let me assure you, I'm not morally or financially bankrupt to tort out innocent girls and be a pimp either. I fuck them, and share them, don't even bother to keep in touch with them. Yes, on some occasions, I have contacted some girls only when a concerned monger has personally asked me to do a bit of verification, and even then I would have to go through all the details and try to evoke their memories about me, so they would know that I've been a client of them. Believe me, happens all the time! What I find is, pimp is a very easy insult to throw around and I know people might get offended, and some may rightly so. (I'm not saying OTB did infer this, not at all! What all of us need to understand is though, this forum functions on hard cash, nothing else. Yes, we post and visit this forum quite often to share and perv on photo gallery (just being honest here! By that we are increasing the visitor count per day, thus increasing the profit from 'click to pay' ads (unless you use an ad blocker). The other main source of income for this forum to function is, you guessed it, through paid membership! So I believe both paid members and seniors deserve the same level of camaraderie and respect. Of course there are lots of fuck wits that operate with an entitled mindset here, which includes both seniors and regular members, and it has nothing to do with their seniority, but their [CodeWord140] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord140) poor behavior and lack of respect to each other! All things said, I however, do understand why most seniors get all apprehensive to share contacts with 1-2 post newbies, they have an innate distrust about them and sometimes it's well justified too. So newbies, pick up your game and do a bit of your own hard work or at least post some stuff about your vain endeavors, but seniors, let's remember that we've all been there, and paid members have taken a huge leap of faith by paying the fee with their credit cards. Amount is minuscule, I admit, but the very act of using your personal credit card with your personal details itself is an act of worthy of some recognition!

Peace, be safe out there you all!

GW

WitchMaster
06-25-16, 02:26
With all due respect to our well known senior OTB, why do you think only pimps would share contacts with newbies?

To be honest, I have a few contacts which I've gained through various sources and hard work, but I do not mind sharing them at all. Why you may ask? Because, I remember how I struggled and I do not want that to happen to my fellow mongers. (Nothing but brotherly love here, but some may call it BS I know!) At the end of the day, none of those contacts would last more than a year or so. So why not share with paid subscribers? And let me assure you, I'm not morally or financially bankrupt to tort out innocent girls and be a pimp either. I fuck them, and share them, don't even bother to keep in touch with them. Yes, on some occasions, I have contacted some girls only when a concerned monger has personally asked me to do a bit of verification, and even then I would have to go through all the details and try to evoke their memories about me, so they would know that I've been a client of them. Believe me, happens all the time! What I find is, pimp is a very easy insult to throw around and I know people might get offended, and some may rightly so. (I'm not saying OTB did infer this, not at all! What all of us need to understand is though, this forum functions on hard cash, nothing else. Yes, we post and visit this forum quite often to share and perv on photo gallery (just being honest here! By that we are increasing the visitor count per day, thus increasing the profit from 'click to pay' ads (unless you use an ad blocker).OTB.

Yes, there is nothing preventing them joining to this forum and it is an advantage to have them so members can easily get contacts. But as long as they do not tarnish the name of the forum since this is a guide and not a service.

GotWood.

It doesn't matter who the fuck wit is a member or not, you must think far rather than today. This forum should always serve its purpose and has to continue for at least another 3-5 years. So what should we do to keep this forum running? Contribute rather than making this a forum only of getting contacts from the first post. One must share their experiences and know about of MPs and FLs. If there is a paid member who would like to get contacts, damn well they have a right to request! But not on open forum, through PM (that's the secret of being a paid member) and it'd be appreciated if they post a report after visiting the MP / FL. I have given contacts to so many newbies through PM but not on the open forum. That is to maintain the forums image! This forum should last forever and it should be informative to the new member to stroll to & fro.

Remember seniors and newbies, we all are in this forum because it lasted this long, so why not contribute to the betterment of the forum first and then to ourselves; giving this forum fuel to run longer?

Cheers!

Gonas
06-25-16, 04:08
You can send 10 free messages per day. Try looking at profiles, and see if they have been active recently and if you think they look genuine, send messages.

Chances are if your profile look appealing they might reply back.Bro. Yet still what is the guarantee that all of them want to be banged? And as stated sri lankan women are not open minded with a very rare one or two who also are categorised as working girls by the society. ALl I can say is that we as men have done great sin to be born in this country. Either education, standard of living or even mongering. Arguments are there for my view but bottomline is having a date and banging a woman is not in the near future for us sri lankans at least not in our generation. Maybe in a another 50 years it could happen.

Dksl1986
06-25-16, 04:22
Bro. Yet still what is the guarantee that all of them want to be banged? And as stated sri lankan women are not open minded with a very rare one or two who also are categorised as working girls by the society. ALl I can say is that we as men have done great sin to be born in this country. Either education, standard of living or even mongering. Arguments are there for my view but bottomline is having a date and banging a woman is not in the near future for us sri lankans at least not in our generation. Maybe in a another 50 years it could happen.I second that mate. Almost all the women just come with the marriage certificate tag / contract when it comes to banging. Wish I was born in europe. Esp Amsterdam. Even Thailand also a suitable option at this rate. LOL.

StillKon
06-25-16, 04:56
Arguments are there for my view but bottomline is having a date and banging a woman is not in the near future for us sri lankans at least not in our generation. Maybe in a another 50 years it could happen.Yes, definitely in not in our generation.

I know it's a long shot, but I keep sending messages whenever I can.

Sometime there can FL contacts there as well.

The Old Teaboy
06-25-16, 06:21
With all due respect to our well known senior OTB, why do you think only pimps would share contacts with newbies?GotWood, I never said that only pimps would share contacts with newbies. The discussion prior to my post was that a newbie was advised to post his own experiences before he asked for contacts. If you are willing to give your valuable contacts to a newbie about whom you know nothing, that's great and good luck to you.

Dksl1986
06-25-16, 07:49
Hey,

I am about to share one of the good Service providers I've encountered in my mongering life. I got to know about Ms the from S-L-and-# spa. Previously it was near the Api wenuwen api, Thalawathugoda. Now it has moved to near a famous hospital. It's a shame heard it got raided.

In my last session got this gem. Curly hair, nice boobs, dark in complexion but beautiful eyes which turned me on. Very friendly. She was saying a lot of customers including famous singers have been asking her to outside session.

S-L-and at spa have those small plywood cubicles. Separated with curtain doors. Greeted by Ms the. Since she was familiar with me. Had a little chat while smoking inside the cubicle. Little by little it became a strip tease. A lot of GFE / Foreplay, DFK. And put on the cover and gave me a CBJ. As a policy I didn't go for DATY for Risky encounters. She didn't wanted to do cowgirl. Did it in missionary and doggy style. Dame she was very tight. And only about 50% could go in. It was a bit tough. And she came before me. And I tried several positions and finally I shot the load. Seems like she enjoyed a lot. Had a little chit chat again while smoking. Tipped her and left.

That was a time I used to do mongering once in a while. After sometime I tried calling her but her phone was not responding. I wonder where she is. Left the trade? If anybody knows her where about?? Randomly saw some of her pictures circulating through FB even.

Like that another good service provider left my life. Sigggghhhh.

Place– 3/10.

Face– 6/10.

Boobs– 7/10.

Ass– 7/10.

FS– 7/10.

GFE– 9/10.

Damage: 1 K+5 K.

If you know the contact for sometime. It will be a definitely green light at some point. Its just a matter of time.

Happy safe mongering boys.

P.S.- does anybody have a working contact number of her. Would love to be get in touch again.

Saveen
06-25-16, 08:04
Hi all,

I am newcomer and could somebody pleas guide me.

That how to carry on this sits.

RockSpaStar
06-25-16, 08:44
This is so true. Asking for FS contacts in public is not even ethical to both parties. But I don't find it wrong asking via PM. But another fact to remember is how can newbie post about their experience without having it first. So better get the seniors' trust via PM facility and then ask for contacts. Early days it was very difficult to get contacts for me too. But after gaining their trust, seniors are extremely friendly as most of them have gone through that hard season as well! I remember when I ask for FS contacts early days, many seniors advised me to try Massages first otherwise you will get fucked! So true! Therefore better to learn first, read the forum thoroughly and then try.

But as OTB pointed out few weeks ago, To gain their trust, do not reveal your true identity! do not give your real fb account! Because who knows someone will blackmail you and end your career!

Rock

If there is a paid member who would like to get contacts, damn well they have a right to request! But not on open forum, through PM (that's the secret of being a paid member) and it'd be appreciated if they post a report after visiting the MP / FL. I have given contacts to so many newbies through PM but not on the open forum. That is to maintain the forums image! This forum should last forever and it should be informative to the new member to stroll to & fro.

Remember seniors and newbies, we all are in this forum because it lasted this long, so why not contribute to the betterment of the forum first and then to ourselves; giving this forum fuel to run longer?

Cheers!===========================================

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was originally written in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING and thus was edited to normal case text. Writing in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING in the internet equivalent of shouting and is thus is prohibited on this forum.

In the future, please do not write reports in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING. Thanks!

Gonas
06-25-16, 09:50
Yes, definitely in not in our generation.

I know it's a long shot, but I keep sending messages whenever I can.

Sometime there can FL contacts there as well.Yes Bro. True but the thrill of taking a woman on a date and taking her to bed is different. Than going to a FL. I mean if the culture was so open in our country FL will loose their jobs. I mean most of the FL except for a few are just not worth a second date and will not be even in the radar if we can date a good educated woman talk with her and then take her to bed frequently. I mean this FL earn from us due to this reason. If we look at the service in thailand or western countries the Pros are high quality because they know that if they don't be like that the man has always the option of dating a woman for free in the long run and banging her.

Ebolalk
06-26-16, 19:02
Arrived in SL today.

Hmmmmm "Hit Ad" seems to be quite a hit now but judging by some of the posts it's looks like a real "hit and miss" with MPs.

Thanks Tea Boy and MahaHoora for your replies.

I have only visited one MP and have been more of a karaoke and night club guy in the past as the "chase" kinda turns me on.

Having said that, I might start off by "dipping my toes" by visiting a MP.

A big thanks to all you guys who post reviews as it helps someone like me to gauge what the prices are like.

Cheers.

WitchMaster
06-27-16, 02:25
Hi all,

I am newcomer and could somebody pleas guide me.

That how to carry on this sits.Saveen,

Welcome to the forum.

This is a place where you will find enough information for mongering activities. The norm is to give and take, so share your experiences with the forum, by going through the forum's posts, you will get the idea. Once you have proven your credibility, the members will help you out.

Cheers.

Antonio Kelan
06-27-16, 13:10
Could I have the contact details. Well appreciated.

Cheers and happy mongering.

Mindika
06-28-16, 04:19
Hi friends,

This is for your information, this place called MR I tried once early in January after getting the contact as a result of google search. There you have so many options local & foreign. But the only thing is that this service in high price. 15 k for short period. I called a guy who's name starts with S dealing by the name of S'spa. After make an appointment in CR near marine drive I told the room no, about 10 min a Korean girl came to the room and she was fair looking but English was very poor. She never understand what I'm saying. Anyway like a program robot she knew what was I'm expecting. The service was not that good. She was in a little hurry but kept her till 45 min. Once I saw some member mention the same experience with few names mentioned as L*L*/ be*be* I haven't try those yet. If anyone has the experience please tell me. There are few locals also, but comments about them not impressive. Things will get better if they give a good service.

Thanks, cheers.

StillKon
06-28-16, 05:17
I had some spare cash and decided to pay another visit. Called up the one I had last time (It didn't end well as I came quickly when receiving a CBJ). Since I couldn't have FS last time I really wanted to try her again.

She told me to come but when I went she was not there, the guy told me to wait. There was 2 other girls. (small made one I had once and tall dark one. Not really my taste). Anyway waited about 20 minutes till she came in.

One important thing to mention is that I was worried about PE. So what I did was had a Silagra 50 MG before going in. And when she asked me to wash, I had a quick wank and released some load. I was then ready and confident. She did the usual job of hard massage, body to body, cat bath, ball sucking, nipple sucking. I was full erect by that time and she put the rubber on and started CBJ. Well her BJ skills are not that great, but gives a good hard suck. After few minutes I told her lets start the job.

I told her to come on top. So couple of minutes she rode me, then I kept her still I banged her while she's still on top. Then I switched missionary, and after some time switched to doggy. Released the load in doggy after some time. Had a wash (hot water) and left.

Total damage 5 k.

AC room, attached bath, clean bedsheets and towel, king size bed.

Came out a happy man.

WIR, yes. But need to try a different one (haven't seen the popular PR* yet).

Oh BTW heard from my gal that E**NE has left the trade and works in a hotel in Mount, I forgot to ask the number though.

KamalP
06-28-16, 07:37
Bro. I am also looking for a Russian contact. If you get it, can you share with me too please? Thank you.

Could I have the contact details. Well appreciated.

Cheers and happy mongering.

UncommonDude
06-28-16, 20:14
I had some spare cash and decided to pay another visit. Called up the one I had last time (It didn't end well as I came quickly when receiving a CBJ). Since I couldn't have FS last time I really wanted to try her again.

She told me to come but when I went she was not there, the guy told me to wait. There was 2 other girls. (small made one I had once and tall dark one. Not really my taste). Anyway waited about 20 minutes till she came in.

One important thing to mention is that I was worried about PE. So what I did was had a Silagra 50 MG before going in. And when she asked me to wash, I had a quick wank and released some load. I was then ready and confident. She did the usual job of hard massage, body to body, cat bath, ball sucking, nipple sucking. I was full erect by that time and she put the rubber on and started CBJ. Well her BJ skills are not that great, but gives a good hard suck..Well done bro. Which hospital is this. I've seen loads of reports about this place. Still couldn't figure out which hospital is this.

Thanks.

StillKon
06-29-16, 07:51
Well done bro. Which hospital is this. I've seen loads of reports about this place. Still couldn't figure out which hospital is this.

Thanks.This cannot be disclosed in the public bro. I think you know the risk.

But if you have been following this forum you will know which place we are talking about.

In fact, for me also I didn't ask from any one. Just used google map and street view and got them to match with previous reports by seniors.

Kinda gives you the feeling like a detective solving a crime.

LilFrog
06-29-16, 09:04
HI all,

Many thanks to GotWood for sharing this contact with me. After trying for weeks finally I got a chance to meet her. This happened why'day at about 5. 00 pm After a small chat over the phone she agreed to come and meet me in Kolpity. I made the appointment to meet at 5. But she came 15 minutes early. This was my first time having a FS and I was nervous as hell. She came in a black small car and we met each on M-road food city. She took me to a nearby peace and asked me to go and book a room.

After entering the room she asked to money upfront, I gave her the money and went to have a bath. After we both had separate baths we started the action. First took the rubber and gave me a CBJ. She was going on and on about the rubber because its in Gold. He he. Then she lay on bed. I did missionary. I didn't go for DYAT for safety reasons. While I was doing her I asked "can I do anal?" and She was like "[Non-English text deleted by Admin]" I couldn't hold the load for long. She has a soft skin.

Did I enjoyed it no. Why you ask? Her pussy was too lose for me and I was nervous.

Face- 7/10.

Body- 7/10 (boobs were used).

Skin- 8/10.

Damage 10 k + 2.5 k.

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited to remove text not in English. While I encourage contributions from all volunteers, the Forum is an English-only website. Please do not post reports in any language other than English. If you wish to post text in any language other than English, then please include a full English translation.Thanks!

RockSpaStar
06-29-16, 17:32
Exactly bro. Its great to get that feeling of solving it!

This cannot be disclosed in the public bro. I think you know the risk.
Kinda gives you the feeling like a detective solving a crime.

Destiny Child
06-29-16, 18:28
Visited the Calm Spa in a big house in a residential area in Nawala (I do not recall the name. It has been in existence for many years now). This was my 4th visit in about 2 year span.

Dr. Guy was not there. Two girls at the desk taking selfies. This time I was not given a choice as only one girl Jeny was available.

Jeny is burgher. Thus fair. In mid 30's. Mid height mid body girl. Not very friendly but polite. Had a normal massage and at the end gave a feeling massage (I did not ask) then I started feeling her. She said no fingering. And then she started shaking. I removed her top and fondled.

Even when I was about to leave she did not come to the room so I had to look for her and give the tip. Gave her 1000 as that is the standard and should not misuse her kindness in not naming a price or asking money upfront.

Badulal
06-29-16, 19:41
Recently I visited the near hospital place and got the village type dark tall one and I noticed she got a ringworm infection. This is fast spreading (Ringworm is a common and highly infectious skin infection that causes a ring-like red rash on the skin) so play safe brothers.

RockSpaStar
06-30-16, 05:18
Is this Opposite Hospital place or Blessings Hospital place? Please tell her name so that we can avoid her.

Rock

Recently I visited the near hospital place and got the village type dark tall one and I noticed she got a ringworm infection. This is fast spreading (Ringworm is a common and highly infectious skin infection that causes a ring-like red rash on the skin) so play safe brothers.

StillKon
06-30-16, 06:29
Recently I visited the near hospital place and got the village type dark tall one and I noticed she got a ringworm infection. This is fast spreading (Ringworm is a common and highly infectious skin infection that causes a ring-like red rash on the skin) so play safe brothers.I have seen her. How was her performance bro.

Mahinda Bandara
07-01-16, 07:44
How to identify that boobs were heavily used?

Can somebody enlighten me.

GotWood
07-01-16, 09:44
Boobs! I don't know why the word itself is funny to me, especially when it looks like this, "boob", LOL, and when you say boob, how your lips get all pointed and looks like you're just about to suck a pair! LOL, childish, I know.

Anyway, I'm a lover of boobs too, nothing like a good firm pair of breasts.

Like most things, boobs are affected by gravity, so they will sag, eventually.

"Heavily used"=saggy. Nipples are pointing downwards and looks saggy like this.

However, a firm pair of boobs that looks upward and proud are like this. Oh don't you love them!

Anyway enough with my blabbering. To adjudge a lady's boobs are saggy or not, you'd have be a bit inquisitive and look at them sideways rather than upfront.

1. If the lady is in her 30's or more, and have big boobs, it's almost guaranteed she'd have saggy boobs.

2. If the lady has lost weight recently, by a lot, then she's almost guaranteed to have saggy boobs. (Boobs are plump because of its fat).

3. If the lady has a couple of kids (or even one at times!) and can't afford a breast pump, or who doesn't care about such things, then she's guaranteed to have saggy boobs.

Anyway, the best to look at their cleavage, if there's not much of a gap in between and they are not squeezed together either, you're about to see a good pair!

If the boobs are not too big, and does not meet above conditions, there's a good chance that's a good pair!

There, that's my two cents. Disclaimer: there are exceptions and there will always be exceptions!

GW

How to identify that boobs were heavily used?

Can somebody enlighten me.

Johnny Jax
07-01-16, 17:01
Hi,

Did any one get two pops or just one pop with this girl Gres**l for 10 K? What are the other services like DFK Cat bath? How much time you spent with her, is she a clock watcher? Did any one get the anal shot with this girl?

I hear many people say she give only one shot please confirm this plan to get an appointment with her.

Randy69
07-02-16, 11:16
Hi all,

Does any of you have a good Russian or Uzbek contact or a handler who handles them?

Quoted below is what a foreigner has written on Colombo from another forum.

(Pick up a girls from the lobby guys in your hotel for east European its around 2 hours $100, $200 6 hours and full night $300- 400. Some of the dealers are Neal (a bit expensive but loads of chicks) Jayanath is counter parts ($200 for the night), Rukshan from XO Club ($250 has a orsome chick called luiza does all, she love anal), Victorail (she got Russian girls real sexy, best girls I have got for striptease), serja (nice friendly and good English), azmina (Iranians and Moroccans), dulip (5 nice European's),))).

Does anyone knows how to contact any of the above contacts? Would even love to have some Iranian or Moroccans for dinner too. Heard they have some of the best asses on planet.

PM me if any of you have these contacts.

Inosha
07-02-16, 12:09
Hi all,

Does any of you have a good Russian or Uzbek contact or a handler who handles them?

Quoted below is what a foreigner has written on Colombo from another forum.

(Pick up a girls from the lobby guys in your hotel for east European its around 2 hours $100, $200 6 hours and full night $300- 400. Some of the dealers are Neal (a bit expensive but loads of chicks) Jayanath is counter parts ($200 for the night), Rukshan from XO Club ($250 has a orsome chick called luiza does all, she love anal), Victorail (she got Russian girls real sexy, best girls I have got for striptease), serja (nice friendly and good English), azmina (Iranians and Moroccans), dulip (5 nice European's),))).

Does anyone knows how to contact any of the above contacts? Would even love to have some Iranian or Moroccans for dinner too. Heard they have some of the best asses on planet.

PM me if any of you have these contacts.The information mentioned is obsolete. Try Kumar the well known pimp. He has a few russians.

Eeyore311
07-04-16, 10:11
Hi Johnny,

I tried her about 10 months ago, she only gave one shot. Only missionary, doggy and cowgirl. With CBJ (my choice).

No shower together and I didn t ask about anal.

Probably spent around 1 hour.

Have fun.

Hi,

Did any one get two pops or just one pop with this girl Gres**l for 10 K? What are the other services like DFK Cat bath? How much time you spent with her, is she a clock watcher? Did any one get the anal shot with this girl?

I hear many people say she give only one shot please confirm this plan to get an appointment with her.

JayaSen
07-04-16, 15:02
Who is doing good sports therapy?

CoolKing812
07-04-16, 15:28
Recently went to this place last week first time. Took Bagya. Did a decent massage. No touching nothing. For HJ it was mechanical and my mood changed so I asked her to stop. But gave 500. Again went there today and I made a mistake choosing the same. She came to the room after 10 mints. Did a lousy massage for both sides within 20 mints I guess. Then did a mechanical HJ quickly. So I asked her to do it slowly but didn't. So I asked her to stop and do a head massage since it was only 30 mints I guess. Then she complained next time I don't touch and we don't like to touch your willy and bla bla. Then I told her that if you don't like then you should have told me earlier since I don't like to force people. Greedy girl. She then said don't waste my time and give my tip. Pissed off and gave her 500. Came back. Don't choose her. Waste of money.

Kelum87
07-04-16, 16:32
Hi guys,

Want to ask a small favor from any of you.

I've being trying to get in touch with a model or actress for a long time, but the contacts I got were either no use or the cost doesn't worth it (E. G. Pimps like Jerome who would quote 30-40 K for an average small time model).

So, I'm hoping someone could help me out here. Since there's been a lot of discussion about Gre**l lately, if you happen to have her contact, would you mind sharing it with me? Of course via the PM facilities! (unfortunately Eeyore311 and JohnnyJax doesn't have PM).

Otherwise if someone could lead me to a good model / actress or some dealer who happens to work with models / actresses, I would be really thankful.

P.S: I know it's not the ideal scenario to make such request on open forum, but I'm asking this is after trying out different contacts and reaching different individuals for a long time. Hope someone could release me from my misery.

Hi Johnny,

I tried her about 10 months ago, she only gave one shot. Only missionary, doggy and cowgirl. With CBJ (my choice).

No shower together and I didn t ask about anal.

Probably spent around 1 hour.

Have fun.

MountBoy
07-05-16, 00:13
Easy glide has a new product called the delaying Lubricant. It's s red box compared to the white and blue box they have for the normal product. Has anyone used this? If so how effective is it??

Gonas
07-05-16, 02:38
Recently went to this place last week first time. Took Bagya. Did a decent massage. No touching nothing. For HJ it was mechanical and my mood changed so I asked her to stop. But gave 500. Again went there today and I made a mistake choosing the same. She came to the room after 10 mints. Did a lousy massage for both sides within 20 mints I guess. Then did a mechanical HJ quickly. So I asked her to do it slowly but didn't. So I asked her to stop and do a head massage since it was only 30 mints I guess. Then she complained next time I don't touch and we don't like to touch your willy and bla bla. Then I told her that if you don't like then you should have told me earlier since I don't like to force people. Greedy girl. She then said don't waste my time and give my tip. Pissed off and gave her 500. Came back. Don't choose her. Waste of money.You should have asked if she can't touch don't stay in this JOb.. With all due respect ask her to leave. AND don't GIVE HER ANY TIP. SIMPLE AS THAT. I mean how much a normal worker has to work to earn 500 per day. Why should we fund money greedy cunts.

RockSpaStar
07-05-16, 06:15
In my last visit to moms place I asked from Prius why her number is not working and she replied that its not in the use now. So be advised.

Cheers!

Rock

CoolNilesh
07-05-16, 07:14
Hi All;

After a long time, I'm writing to the forum, through I keep tabs on what is happening here. I didn't write mostly because, I stopped visiting spas because I feel it do not worth the money we spent. For an example, in an average spa visit we spend close to 3.5 k for just a shake and touching boobs. For something like rushed full service standing up, with they looking at the door all the time will probably cost us 5 k to 6 k.

In contrast, there are places where you can visit the place and have sex with the lady for 5 k (Ex / Anu. 's place at Rajagiriya). You can give your preference and they will call you if a lady with such preference is at their place.

When comparing all this, I think such endeavors yield more cost benefit than visiting spas and even taking a freelance to a hotel.

What do you guys think?

Thanks;

Nilesh.

StillKon
07-05-16, 08:12
When comparing all this, I think such endeavors yield more cost benefit than visiting spas and even taking a freelance to a hotel.

What do you guys think?

Thanks;.

Nilesh.Totally agree with you bro on you about spas not being worth.

Have you tried the spa that gives body-to-body followed by FS in AC room for 5 K total.

No tips.

I have tried it many times, but never tried a FL.

Can you please share contact for 90 sha.

Thanks bro.

UpCountry
07-05-16, 09:27
Hi All;.

After a long time, I'm writing to the forum, through I keep tabs on what is happening here. I didn't write mostly because, I stopped visiting spas because I feel it do not worth the money we spent. For an example, in an average spa visit we spend close to 3. 5 k for just a shake and touching boobs. For something like rushed full service standing up, with they looking at the door all the time will probably cost us 5 k to 6 k.

In contrast, there are places where you can visit the place and have sex with the lady for 5 k (Ex / Anu. 's place at Rajagiriya). You can give your preference and they will call you if a lady with such preference is at their place.

What do you guys think?

Thanks;.

Nilesh.I agree with you. Today morning, I parked my car in a Spa and I did the same analysis and given up the idea. Left the place. Mostly, they say 1 hour, just 20 minutes. Loosing hard earned money.

Gonas
07-05-16, 09:41
I agree with you. Today morning, I parked my car in a Spa and I did the same analysis and given up the idea. Left the place. Mostly, they say 1 hour, just 20 minutes. Loosing hard earned money.100% true. If the urge can be suppressed we can demand better service. Better to stick to places that give decent services at least for an hour.

Bender666
07-05-16, 09:45
Hi all,

Does anyone know any good place for Russian or Eastern European girl FL service https://rubrides.com/blog/dating-help/what-hobbies-do-russian-girls-have.html.

Besticales
07-05-16, 11:08
Ditto to what you are saying. However, I believe a lot of people are tempted by the visibility (Hit Ad) and the ease of access to MPs than to the somewhat discreet places you mentioned. Having to go through referrals and the absence of ready availability is probably another concern. Moreover, a lot of mongers do not protest substandard service and even the management at these places do not have a culture of soliciting feedback. If people start to raise their concerns, protest by not frequenting such places and, naming and shaming them might lead to some slight improvements. However, there's always the many who are easy to please and only need a quick fix without much ado.

Nilesh, want to send a message. Clear some space from your mailbox?

Hi All;.

After a long time, I'm writing to the forum, through I keep tabs on what is happening here. I didn't write mostly because, I stopped visiting spas because I feel it do not worth the money we spent. For an example, in an average spa visit we spend close to 3. 5 k for just a shake and touching boobs. For something like rushed full service standing up, with they looking at the door all the time will probably cost us 5 k to 6 k.

What do you guys think?

Thanks;.

Nilesh.

StillKon
07-05-16, 11:53
100% true. If the urge can be suppressed we can demand better service. Better to stick to places that give decent services at least for an hour.I have saved many multiples of Rs. 2000 to Rs. 5000 by just having a wank.

Actually I wanted to wank before going to the Spa, so I can delay and get the full 1 hour.

But then after wanking the urge is no more.

Dksl1986
07-05-16, 11:57
100% true. If the urge can be suppressed we can demand better service. Better to stick to places that give decent services at least for an hour.Neat trick is when you get the urge to uncontrollable extent just focus it on something productive. For me I just take a jog. And trust me it feels dame good. After run and shower. Mostly we get urges when we are jobless at home.

UncommonDude
07-05-16, 14:20
Hey guys,

Can someone start a thread to post just the good places with good reviews? So we can stick in to those places only. It seems like lots of us are wasting our money for shitty services.

MountBoy
07-05-16, 17:22
Who is doing good sports therapy?Only authentic place would be the sports ministry. You can also try revival down jawatta road for sports therapy. They are really good as well. High octaine has a spa of their own for sports therapy. Therapist are trained fron the sports ministry.

JayaSen
07-05-16, 17:25
Only authentic place would be the sports ministry. You can also try revival down jawatta road for sports therapy. They are really good as well. High octaine has a spa of their own for sports therapy. Therapist are trained fron the sports ministry.Thanks bro.

CoolNilesh
07-06-16, 10:41
Hi Guys;

Inbox cleared.

Thanks;

Nilesh.

CoolNilesh
07-06-16, 10:46
Hi Guys;

Just wanted to give my 2 cents of thought in to this discussion. I have tried and even now involved with this Adult Hub and Massage Republic. In adult hub I have already developed 3 contacts and met one lady too. That was with no money involvement except the room charges. I have used couple of service providers in massage republic but that was ridiculously expensive.

One of the high potential yet untapped territory is the Kaputa chat. I've managed to develop 3 more healthy relationships through them. So give it a go guys. But obviously both the Adult Hub and Kaputa, you need to invest some time and energy before the action.

Thanks;

Nilesh.

CoolNilesh
07-06-16, 11:25
Hi Guys;

I have proposed this idea long time back and things moved superbly for sometime, but things died down due to many reasons. The idea is for us to organize get together and introduce lady friends to it than working girls. I know many of us have contacts of girls whom are doing it for fun and desire, not the FL or MP girls who are doing it for money. If at least five of us can get together and introduce few such ladies, the network can snowball in to a good network of private sex club or something.

I think the mistake happened in the last time was that we brought paid girls which disabled us from finding voluntary girls.

So what you guys think on this.

Thanks;

Nilesh.

BantyBanty22
07-06-16, 16:51
Still you can give some clues?

Exactly bro. Its great to get that feeling of solving it!

RockSpaStar
07-07-16, 04:45
You can find the place even using google street view! Just read the thread and get all the details related to the place. BTW, as you have PM facility, just check your inbox. I'll drop a message.

Cheers,

Rock

Still you can give some clues?

RalaHami
07-07-16, 05:35
Hi all,

This is my first report. I'm not new to this forum. But I didn't had paid account. Contact this lady through a friend. She lived alone and came to Nugegoda famous hotel with jam tree. You may know the place.

She's in early 40's, medium built body, straight boobs and yellowish skin.

Had little tummy.

I went early there she comes on time, giving a big hug and a kiss and welcomed me. Later she strips just like brazzers in slow motion with her red color pant on. And does some more kissing and teasing.

Action starts to begin, she comes on top kissing you, kissing your neck and screwing the bloody ear for all the excitement. And comes down slowly teasing the nipples, down arm and further down rimming / licking my button. And looks at my junior and gives me lustful smile and proceeds slowly by sucking junior and gives me massive pleasure. And spread my leg and starts ass rimming with her tongue in. Her rimjob was excellent. Licking each and every finger with good energy. That's where you taken to heaven.

Later had some doggy session.

She did some horse ride too.

I didn't enjoy those because I already went heaven with her rim job.

Good MILF with good attitude.

Face. 7/10.

Body. 9/10.

GFE. 10/10.

BJ. 10/10.

Rim Job-100/10.

Attitude. 10/10 (friendly type).

Damage. Entrance 8.5 k.

Girl. 4 k.

Room 1 k.

Regards,

Ralahami

Sidmotena
07-07-16, 18:22
I was walking along Galle Road when a staff of Pearl Grand Hotel approached me saying he can hook me up with few girls who work at D*s Hospital. I went along with him to the hospital where he showed me three girls. One working at the main reception, one as a nurse in the OPD and one as a cashier in a separate department.

He quoted 8 K for 2 hours and 10 K for overnight. I negotiated and he came down to 5 k for 2 hours. The only catch is that you could take them out only after 9 PM once their shift ends. To be frank, the receptionist and the nurse were worth a try. However, I somehow decided not to go for either today. Pure instinct.

The guy was very disappointed that I decided not to pursue and went away with a 100 rupees tip.

Are any of the senior mongers aware of such an arrangement? The guy also mentioned that he could take me to another famous hospital and he could show me 2 girls there.

Any inputs would be appreciated.