PDA

View Full Version : Colombo

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112

Micky Mouse
03-16-07, 10:43
As far as I remember and what I paid in the US the minimum for a massage and FS is 100 $. So 15 is damn cheap.

MM

Micky Mouse
03-16-07, 11:22
It seems there is a famous night club called Lords in NG, where most pick ups take place. Tuk Tuk drivers are very informative in these areas.

I believe I am the lonely hunter in NG for now.

I saw a lot picks in the garments zones. Garments workers trying to make little extra money.

MM

Rhino64
03-16-07, 12:21
hello

you are back so soooon, after all those good byes.

15 dollars for a massage and fuck – damn cheap. was it the happy hour?

btw how much did it cost for peeping from under the stairs?

a 45 mins rub and tug in canada and the us cost approx us$30 at the cheapest joint. to get a massage for us$15 would mean that it definitely was happening. good thing he didn't bite the girl otherwise she may have farted and flown out the window!

Gihan Malli
03-16-07, 12:24
I was in Sacramento. I think the price is low cuz am far way from the city. On the road there were so many girls seated outside with a poaster & asking us to come in & check their therapy. There was a cute chick like that & she took me in & showed various types of beauties. I think "The Prick" has made a small mistake. I said "gave $15 for massage" & "Fuck that was good"... NOT a massage & a fuck. They have different types of massages. If you want you can have a genital massage, a nude massage, gays & lessbians a different massage& sensual massages, etc.

It was the cheapest place I saw cuz the next place was $70 & that's genuine I guess. I think the prices varies from $15 upwards. That was a damn good 20mins. I took the cheapest rate for a small time cuz I just wanted to try out a place like that. I wanted to save money to travel around the country.

I went to a Condom Shop there & they have all types of products like pussies(black, blonde colors & shaved ones & some with hair), asses(annal sex), vibrators & dildo's. You get it with an oinment. You can apply & do ur job. It was a huge shop with 3 female sales executive.

Coolnhot
03-17-07, 12:36
After a small gap, I went back to JH on Thursday. I didn't opt for any specifi rooms becoz new gals have come and I dont know whoz the best out of them. I was given Room No. 6 (Ms. Kay).

Kay

Looks - 7/10
Attitude - 6/10
Massage - 8/10
Age - 24

She is here since half month, married and having one baby in Thailand. She is sort of so shy and not allowed for DATY and didn't allow fondling with her Tits. Ofcourse her tits were too small. So only the massage was good. BBBJ was not done professional way. So end of it. Not satisfied with the session! .

She told three new gals have come (I can only remember the name Tang). All of them are in their 18-20's. Thats what she told me.

So guys pls comment on new gals if you happend to have a session with them.

Good Luck to all mongers.

Coolnhot

Tea Boy
03-17-07, 14:23
I was in Sacramento. I think the price is low cuz am far way from the city. On the road there were so many girls seated outside with a poaster & asking us to come in & check their therapy.

Gihan Malli,

You must have been really lucky to be with a friend who had a good knowledge of the local scene. Were you in Sacramento city or a good distance away from the city? If you look at the following thread you will see that there is nothing much in Sacramento itself. USA in general is pretty bad for mongering because prostitution is illegal in most areas and Police raids are just as frequent as in Sri Lanka. If you are thinking of migrating better go to Australia or Canada.

http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=489

Tea Boy

Tea Boy
03-18-07, 15:41
There was a report some time ago that this MP had been raided. Now both establishments have been re-opened and are being advertised in the Sunday Times. 18/1, Sellamuttu Avenue, Colombo 3, Tel. 011 4938409. 410/8 (sea side), Galle Road, Colombo 3 (near Lalson's Tailors), Tel. 011 4936694.

My experience at these places, some time ago, was that the girls ask for a minimum Rs.1000 tip for a handjob, and generally service is not as good as at Nirovin. However those put off by the high security around Nirovin may consider this alternative.

Cmali
03-19-07, 05:15
There was a report some time ago that this MP had been raided. Now both establishments have been re-opened and are being advertised in the Sunday Times. 18/1, Sellamuttu Avenue, Colombo 3, Tel. 011 4938409. 410/8 (sea side), Galle Road, Colombo 3 (near Lalson's Tailors), Tel. 011 4936694.

My experience at these places, some time ago, was that the girls ask for a minimum Rs.1000 tip for a handjob, and generally service is not as good as at Nirovin. However those put off by the high security around Nirovin may consider this alternative.How ever tea boy I know one thing the place near lalson (close to beach) provided hand job for 500. 00 and they do not demand 1, 000. 00 for that. At the time I went (some a month a go) my friend got full service for 1500. 00 from a drak girl who worked at this place. But try to go around 6. 00pm where you can do more selection.

Micky Mouse
03-19-07, 06:18
Noticed a parade of Korean girls going towards the road opposite of Global Park in Seeduwa. Questioning a tuk tuk fellow revealed that there is a famous Korean restaurant/bar down that road. I was told the girls live there. I noticed the girls going up and down on three different days. Yet to find out the truth behind it.

Still hunting for a spot in Negambo/Katunayake/Seeduwa area.

Happy Hunting..

MM

Less Cash
03-19-07, 10:32
Guys,

I happen to visit Nirovin today around 1. pm I was rather surprised to see only three girls were available for selection including the one I made an appointment with.

The girls were outside sitting in the second counter where the Lady is seated and not in the selection room,

So I made my way up with my regular and asked her whether the other girls were busy she replied saying that none of the other girls have turned up for work as they have been warned of a raid.

My girl was also home for the past one week and turned up today to see how thing were

She advised me not to come there until things settle down.

Their Mt lavinia branch was also raided and apparently the girls were in custody for two weeks.

I was a bit worried about the advice and didn’t want to hang around so got a quick release and got out of the place ASAP.

On my way back I observed that the other MP close by Niroga name board was also missing (I m quite sure I haven’t missed it as its quite visible when you drive pass by)

Can somebody verify this please?

So guys take care when visiting MP’s these days as the risk of raids is very high
Regulars who happen to have contact numbers of MP girls Its always better to call the girls up prior to visiting.

Just can’t figure out why the fuck is police raiding these places as they pocess a valid license to carry out the business.

Any lankan lawyers in the forum kindly advice the situation of a client and the masseur in the event of a raid

Sirim
03-19-07, 11:34
Noticed a parade of Korean girls going towards the road opposite of Global Park in Seeduwa. Questioning a tuk tuk fellow revealed that there is a famous Korean restaurant/bar down that road. I was told the girls live there. I noticed the girls going up and down on three different days. Yet to find out the truth behind it.

Still hunting for a spot in Negambo/Katunayake/Seeduwa area.

Happy Hunting..

MMMM, interesting info, also been looking in the same area. Tea Boys previous info on the MP opposite a hotel in Negombo is good info. Place bit grotty, but ok for massage and HJ, nothing else there I suspect though.

Also some good info given recently on the place on the main road called the Paramount Guest House. Have gone past a couple times from the outside it looks like it's set up for us mongers ! Haven't had the balls to drop in yet, have just settled for the place in Negombo - tried Nos, 7 and 4 so far.

Have a read of some previous reports over past three weeks on here about the area, may be useful to you.

I had a great place at the hotel just before the bridge on the right. It was really supreb. Used it for two years - always great service and very reasonable, but suddenly it's closed - some say it will reopen, but cannot get any genuine info on it. Wish I had asked for madam and some of the girls numbers, they were really great. But closed without warning and no way to get in touch.

Appreciate if you find out and share anything about the Korean angle.

Happy hunting.

Sirim

Free Country
03-19-07, 12:35
Hi guys,

I went to Seabreaze at mtlvna after a long time, know what, this place was raided few weeks back this information I took from the grl I took after long chat. I dnt want to go back to this place again. Only few grls availabla now. She also told me they were remanded for two weeks. I got goose bumps from that info after that I was in very much hurry. She told me it was raided for terrorist connection. Whatever said this place is risky now. Nevethless she gave me a gud service. FS possible if we take condoms. Otherwise NO.

My favourite in this place M***a. They told me she is no more working there. I think after the raid.

Can somone gimme areport on martial art centre at wijerama how is the service and the attitudes of the grls. Is Fs and others possible there?

Waiting for response guys

Freeman

Shanj
03-20-07, 02:54
Hi Less Cash

Absolutely correct. I was out of Colombo for few days and could not visit anyplace and once I was back at Colombo I called Nirovin to book my girls. Unfortunately they were on leavge and i was amazed that both of them were on leave. Next day also I tried and since they were on leave i tried their mobiles. One was switched off and the other rang but no answer. On the following day I got mis calls from one of that girls and I immediately rang. She mentioned the same thing which Less Cash has mentioned that since there was a warning of a raid they decided to be on leave for some days. But she said now the things are set right. But still I did not go there because having a happy hunting is a prob still with a scary mind. Of course cops will not take the customers at massage places but they question that and this and is a problem. Especially if media also be present at a raid thats it guys. So as adviced by Less Cash me too advice to be carefull these days on MP visits and better call a girl there if you have the number before visit.

Shanj

[QUOTE=Less Cash]Guys,

I happen to visit Nirovin today around 1. pm I was rather surprised to see only three girls were available for selection including the one I made an appointment with.

The girls were outside sitting in the second counter where the Lady is seated and not in the selection room,

So I made my way up with my regular and asked her whether the other girls were busy she replied saying that none of the other girls have turned up for work as they have been warned of a raid.

Shanj
03-20-07, 02:59
Hey Free country

Good reporty on Sea breeze as you guy had got a risk of going there. Be careful with FS there as if the place got raided whil you have FS then cops will take you also to the custody. I strongly advice any monger to have FS at your own place and not at any other place.

About Martial Arts .. it's purely a Massage place which will give you a good traditional thai system. Girls are very freindly but no hanky panky or FS.

Shanj

Hi guys,

I went to Seabreaze at mtlvna after a long time, know what, this place was raided few weeks back this information I took from the grl I took after long chat. I dnt want to go back to this place again. Only few grls availabla now. She also told me they were remanded for two weeks. I got goose bumps from that info after that I was in very much hurry. She told me it was raided for terrorist connection. Whatever said this place is risky now. Nevethless she gave me a gud service. FS possible if we take condoms. Otherwise NO.

My favourite in this place M***a. They told me she is no more working there. I think after the raid.

Can somone gimme areport on martial art centre at wijerama how is the service and the attitudes of the grls. Is Fs and others possible there?

Freeman

Micky Mouse
03-20-07, 03:48
Sirim,

Where is this place in NG. I have not been to any MP or any joint in NG. You mentioned about a place, where is this. Are there any chinese MP as well. I just moved to Seeduwa for work. So the area is totally new.

Hope we could share info.

I will walk by that Korean place and let you know.

MM

Sirim
03-20-07, 03:59
Sirim,

Where is this place in NG. I have not been to any MP or any joint in NG. You mentioned about a place, where is this. Are there any chinese MP as well. I just moved to Seeduwa for work. So the area is totally new.

Hope we could share info.

I will walk by that Korean place and let you know.

MMMM place directly opposite the Rainbow Hotel NG. Travel about half mile towards town from the Browns Beach hotel, on the main beach road it's on the right. Big sign board at end of road for the hotel, drive down the road - think it's Carom road. Massage Rs2,000, but price may vary depending on whether local or not.

Place quite discreet, looks like a gym has an 'open' board and inside price list for various treatments.

Nice girls dressed in saree, all reasonable appearance.

Tried No 7, ok, 4 twice, also ok, Tea Boy recommends No 16, or 11.

By the way, search back the forum for previous reports, some useful info there for you.

Have fun.

Sirim

Dannyfunstuff
03-20-07, 04:55
Hey,

Anyone know a good place for a few hours?

Should be cheap and discrete.

I would appreciate if anyone can suggest a place near Colombo, Preferably near Galle road.

Thanks

Dannyfunstuff
03-20-07, 05:06
Hey,

Does anyone have a suggestion for a good cheap discrete place (doesnt have to be a luxury or A/C) for around 2 hours?

If so please give the contact details or directions.

Thanks

Arunasam
03-20-07, 09:19
It is reported that Police is going to raid all MP's from Dehiwala to Colpetty. Be care full guysss.

Cool345
03-20-07, 09:51
1) Anyone have any stories in jackking in private vans/buses during the rush hour period?

2) Its bloody hard to find a place near dehiwala area. Asked few taxi drivers with no good info. This is sad.

3) Also, I am looking for a curvy girl with all the bumps at the right places, but most sl girls have small boobs and asses. I am looking for a one big boobs with tight black bra? (adha. Bed eka udha dhalla 3/4 times nonstop hukkanna puluwan baduwak? )

Please help guyz.

Thanks

Micky Mouse
03-20-07, 09:55
Arunasam,

Where did u get this infor about raids?That is not practical unless it is a fully planned operation.

MM

Cool345
03-20-07, 09:55
MM place directly opposite the Rainbow Hotel NG. Travel about half mile towards town from the Browns Beach hotel, on the main beach road it's on the right. Big sign board at end of road for the hotel, drive down the road - think it's Carom road. Massage Rs2,000, but price may vary depending on whether local or not.

Place quite discreet, looks like a gym has an 'open' board and inside price list for various treatments.

Nice girls dressed in saree, all reasonable appearance.

Tried No 7, ok, 4 twice, also ok, Tea Boy recommends No 16, or 11.

By the way, search back the forum for previous reports, some useful info there for you.

Have fun.

SirimHey Sirim,

Is it only massage or any extras available as well? (I like girls in Sarees and Hettas, and like to visit but wanted to know whether you can actually can [Non-English text deleted by Admin]) Whats age range please?

Thanks

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove text not in English. While I encourage contributions from all volunteers, the Forum is an English-only website. Please do not post reports in any language other than English. Thanks!

Cmali
03-20-07, 10:27
Hi guys,

I went to Seabreaze at mtlvna after a long time, know what, this place was raided few weeks back this information I took from the grl I took after long chat. I dnt want to go back to this place again. Only few grls availabla now. She also told me they were remanded for two weeks. I got goose bumps from that info after that I was in very much hurry. She told me it was raided for terrorist connection. Whatever said this place is risky now. Nevethless she gave me a gud service. FS possible if we take condoms. Otherwise N

FreemanMartial art is the place where you can get real massage. and few girls at this place (only few) give hand job for extra but that also not in first visit. if u want real good massage try this place. its really worth for your money. but not for extras.

Micky Mouse
03-20-07, 10:31
There are enough of more places in Col and Dehiwela areas

To start with, there is a hotel down Jaya road in Col 4. Very clean. Prices ranging from 1250 UP.

Plenty of clean places in Mount Lavinia from 1000 up.

Most hi5 hotel would charge upto 2000 for short-term use.

Hope this helps.

MM

Hey,

Does anyone have a suggestion for a good cheap discrete place (doesnt have to be a luxury or A/C) for around 2 hours?

If so please give the contact details or directions.

Thanks

Mango Jango
03-20-07, 10:50
I'm usually not much of a Vodka fan but one night last week I came close to being an addict. Looks 10 - Attitude 7 - Body 10 - Technique 8. Cost $100. Oh did I mention, legs to die for and looks 10?

If anybody'd like a shot of absolutely top quality Ukranian Vodka, then PM and me and I'll give you the madam's contact and the kitten's name. She'll meet you at a night club and come back to your room. The attitude improves after you've paid.

Micky Mouse
03-20-07, 11:22
Mango Jango,

Mails sent you returned as you have exceeded your mail quota.

MM

I'm usually not much of a Vodka fan but one night last week I came close to being an addict. Looks 10 - Attitude 7 - Body 10 - Technique 8. Cost $100. Oh did I mention, legs to die for and looks 10?

If anybody'd like a shot of absolutely top quality Ukranian Vodka, then PM and me and I'll give you the madam's contact and the kitten's name. She'll meet you at a night club and come back to your room. The attitude improves after you've paid.

Dannyfunstuff
03-20-07, 12:49
1) Anyone have any stories in jackking in private vans/buses during the rush hour period?

2) Its bloody hard to find a place near dehiwala area. Asked few taxi drivers with no good info. This is sad.

3) Also, I am looking for a curvy girl with all the bumps at the right places, but most sl girls have small boobs and asses. I am looking for a one big boobs with tight black bra? (adha. Bed eka udha dhalla 3/4 times nonstop hukkanna puluwan baduwak? )

Please help guyz.

ThanksJacking stories

Try Ayashi-(frotteurism)-BBS Search in Google

Micky Mouse
03-20-07, 15:18
Sirim Thanks for the tip. I will check it out.

I noticed garments girls are very easy to start a conversation and make a move. So far I hesitated. I wanted to study the area a bit more. There are plenty of good looking girls in the zone.

Hope mongers in Negambo/Seeduwa area can share their experience.

Mongers in Colombo.. check out the MP at Global Towers. My friend just finished a session there and he was able to get FS for 3500.

Happy and Safe Hunting...

MM

Cin City
03-20-07, 17:33
Guys,

Just looked in to the forum after a break, (my damn firewal detects this forum as a restricted site and now its quite ok). Oh. Boy. Feels like I'm in a middle of a war here. (seems like Mr. Mango has some rivals here).

Nevermind mango keep up the good work. Rock on boy. Rock on. With your facinating reports.

Also MM. Its great to here that you have moved to seeduwa area. This area is quite known to me (I also worked around this area). And beware when you are trying to approch girls in garment factories directly because this method is bit risky boy. The most suitable way is to give a try with three wheeler guys around awariwatta area. You can try your luck with these guys.

Sirim. Its good to hear that finaly you have found the place which I have mentioned and pitty that you didn't have balls to try this place. Just go in and tell your requirement to the guy at the place. He'll assist you to get what you want.

Finally guys think bite each other's ears for just sharing info.

Rgds,

Cin City

Mango Jango
03-20-07, 20:59
sorry guys... too many PMs. Deleted a lot of the old stuff.
PM me.

Mango Jango,

Mails sent you returned as you have exceeded your mail quota.

MM

Member #4251
03-21-07, 02:48
Hi MM,

I have tried Global Towers as soon they are opened. Went 2-3 times found nothing. Only genuine massage.

I think Milli & Teaboy also tried and came with same results.

Give us a brief details from your friend.

Sirim Thanks for the tip. I will check it out. Mongers in Colombo. Check out the MP at Global Towers. My friend just finished a session there and he was able to get FS for 3500.

Happy and Safe Hunting.

MM

Sirim
03-21-07, 03:48
Hey Sirim,

Is it only massage or any extras available as well? (I like girls in Sarees and Hettas, and like to visit but wanted to know whether you can actually can [Non-English text deleted by Admin]) Whats age range please?

Thanks

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove text not in English. While I encourage contributions from all volunteers, the Forum is an English-only website. Please do not post reports in any language other than English. Thanks!

COOL, you will be offered a HJ, but doubt if there is anything else on offer, no doors on the rooms, plenty activity as the girls walk around outside, ages from maybe 20 - 35 I think, but hard to say really. all pretty decent though and they all look very well presented and clean.

Read back previous reports for more info, and have fun

Sirim

Sirim
03-21-07, 03:58
Sirim Thanks for the tip. I will check it out.

I noticed garments girls are very easy to start a conversation and make a move. So far I hesitated. I wanted to study the area a bit more. There are plenty of good looking girls in the zone.

Hope mongers in Negambo/Seeduwa area can share their experience.

Mongers in Colombo.. check out the MP at Global Towers. My friend just finished a session there and he was able to get FS for 3500.

Happy and Safe Hunting.

MMIf you can speak the language, can you call the Sirimedura hotel on 2253647 and ask what happened to the Massage Centre there and if it will reopen. It was really good, great girls, safe (well I thought so) but suddenly closed.

Woman in charge was also very good but not speaking the language I have no way of asking the hotel for her number or any way to make contact and find out what happened or if it will open again.

Appreciate if someone who can speak Singhala can find out and advise.

Have a good day guys and no need for the fighting on here, plenty of that going on elsewhere in the world.

Sirim

Member #4251
03-21-07, 05:48
This Jaya road place do have to give your NIC?

Is there any Decent place where we can go without entering NIC no?

There are enough of more places in Col and Dehiwela areas

To start with, there is a hotel down Jaya road in Col 4. Very clean. Prices ranging from 1250 UP.

Plenty of clean places in Mount Lavinia from 1000 up.

Most hi5 hotel would charge upto 2000 for short-term use.

Hope this helps.

MM

Arunasam
03-21-07, 08:06
I got the news from a top cop one of my best friends. He also said, because of terror treat.

Guys, try to avoid MP's these days.

Micky Mouse
03-21-07, 08:09
Well, they ask you to fill your name address and nic infor. I always write down wrong information. Like change the NIC numbers and different address. They dont really care or check. These days you have to atleast leave the NIC at the front desk and go. They dont record any info.

MM

This Jaya road place do have to give your NIC?

Is there any Decent place where we can go without entering NIC no?

Coolnhot
03-21-07, 08:14
If you can speak the language, can you call the Sirimedura hotel on 2253647 and ask what happened to the Massage Centre there and if it will reopen. It was really good, great girls, safe (well I thought so) but suddenly closed.

Woman in charge was also very good but not speaking the language I have no way of asking the hotel for her number or any way to make contact and find out what happened or if it will open again.

Appreciate if someone who can speak Singhala can find out and advise.

Have a good day guys and no need for the fighting on here, plenty of that going on elsewhere in the world.

SirimSirim,

Sirimedura is re-opened, I know the Taxi Cab there in the hote. He confimed that the hotel is re-opened. I am sure you may try again. I was told the TransAsia hotels management is going to takeover Sirimedura. I shall come back to you in this regard.

Regards,

Coolnhot

Micky Mouse
03-21-07, 08:38
Wow! Interesting scenarios in http://www.frottophilia.com/forum/index.php. I dont think these happen in crowded Lankan buses or trains. I have been in almost crowded buses but never seen such things, amidst the fact I am a very good observer of things.

Well, its just a thought.

MM

Mango Jango
03-21-07, 11:49
same scene at the German Lady's place in Wella. You fill out the details in a book - but just write down whatever you want. Nobody cares. For those of you who are not aware, the German lady's place is a short time room rental operation - a series of one bedroom (w/bath) units that rent for about 1500 to 2000 during the day. Great place to take a girlfriend, if you don't want to go to a hotel. :-)

Well, they ask you to fill your name address and nic infor. I always write down wrong information. Like change the NIC numbers and different address. They dont really care or check. These days you have to atleast leave the NIC at the front desk and go. They dont record any info.

MM

Member #4251
03-21-07, 12:46
Could you kindly tell me the location?

Can have Vodka there?

same scene at the German Lady's place in Wella. You fill out the details in a book - but just write down whatever you want. Nobody cares. For those of you who are not aware, the German lady's place is a short time room rental operation - a series of one bedroom (w/bath) units that rent for about 1500 to 2000 during the day. Great place to take a girlfriend, if you don't want to go to a hotel. :-)

Tea Boy
03-21-07, 16:08
I have tried Global Towers as soon they are opened. Went 2-3 times found nothing. Only genuine massage.

I think Milli & Teaboy also tried and came with same results.

Manip786,

I think Micky Mouse is a reliable guy, so it will be worth trying our luck again at Global Towers. Points to note are:

(1) All the masseuses there are female.
(2) They don't ask you to keep your underpants on.
(3) I asked my girl to massage my buttocks, which she did.
(4) I didn't ask for a handjob because I didn't want to face the embarrassment of being refused. Next time I will!
(5) There is a lot of competition in Colombo among so-called genuine massage joints, so some of them will start providing "value-added services" as the marketing guys will tell you.

Tea Boy

Tea Boy
03-21-07, 18:52
Could you kindly tell me the location?

Can have Vodka there?

Manip786/Mango,

I have sent a PM to Manip with the directions. I don't think it will be a good idea to post the directions on the open forum.

I have been there only once. I was asked for my identity card, but I wrote the number in the book myself, so I could have written a bogus number! You can order soft drinks, but if you need vodka you will have to bring a bottle. One point to note is that a girl is not allowed to walk out of there, but the manager will get a tuk-tuk for her.

Tea Boy

Dhafemale
03-22-07, 02:50
I am a new member to this forum.

But iam normally viewing all posts.

Me too have some experience in Colombo.

Last week end I visited Nirovin and got Wasana.

Wow what a beautiful girl.

She done a greate hand job.

And agreed to come out and gave me the phone no.

Guys try her.

Member #4251
03-22-07, 02:52
Hi RB,

I have been there 2 or times. And I asked the girl whether HJ is possible. She politely said it is not available.

It is long time ago. 6 months back.

I don't know the current situation.

Manip786,

I think Micky Mouse is a reliable guy, so it will be worth trying our luck again at Global Towers. Points to note are:

(4) I didn't ask for a handjob because I didn't want to face the embarrassment of being refused. Next time I will!
(5) There is a lot of competition in Colombo among so-called genuine massage joints, so some of them will start providing "value-added services" as the marketing guys will tell you.

Tea Boy

Member #4251
03-22-07, 03:12
TB,

The girl you took was Dayani .she is the one I also tried one.

Manip786,

Tea Boy

Micky Mouse
03-22-07, 04:12
I called Sirimedura last evening. A lady spoke in sinhalease and said massage is closed and no more. I asked whether they have moved elsewhere and the answer was negative.

MM

Micky Mouse
03-22-07, 06:32
The lady confirmed that the hotel is open and not the MP. That is what I was told.

MM

Milli Vanilli
03-22-07, 12:52
Manip786,

Tea Boy

Dear Manip/all,

I think Tea boy is correct. First time I got 'Dayani'. She was extra careful to keep hand off milli jnr.

But last time I got C********. She never mind of touching milli jnr. many times she touched him. But I was not in a mood to ask for HJ. Next time I will try too.

Milli

Mango Jango
03-22-07, 13:08
thanks bro... u stopped me in the nick of time. yes, we must be more cautious about sharing info like that.

btw, i doubt if the vodka that I reported on will go to the German Lady's place but i'm sure the LP type ($60) vodkas would (if you can get them as outcalls).

another place thats ok for short time fun is the cabanas at mount.

seaview hotel in colpetty is to be avoided - a bloody dump and they don't allow more than 2 in a room - u have to get a second room if you want to have more than two in a room (& i love more than two in a room - lol). here again, you have to enter your details in a book and you can fake it. i haven't been there in over a year - lets hope it got shut down.

all in all, its more relaxing to get a room at holiday inn or juliana or renuka. you'll pay a thousand or two more but safe, clean and comfortable. lets you focus on whats laying on top of the mattress instead of whats inside the mattress.

Fun Boy 76
03-23-07, 13:17
I am having the ithching feeling in my penis (It means inside the tube).

I am afraid whether its a kind of STD. I had some BBBJ in the recent past with 3 or 4 girls including the famous Ya at JH.

Any body who knows about STD or had similar kind of feeling advice me.

Regards,

Fun boy

Coolnhot
03-23-07, 14:02
I tried Angsana Spa today, its 100% perfect spa.. Had nice treatment.. They have two slots.. USD 48 for 60 Mins and USD 60 for 120 Mins.. I chosed for 120 Mins and had nice back massage.. Lot of options are there in their Spa menu.. depending on treatment requirement they do massage.

Gals from Thai and Indonesia. Its perfect massage place and no hank panky and not even a HJ there..

Good ambience and massage.

Okay guys. do let me know any new massage parlours in the town.

Regards,

Coolnhot

Merdocx
03-23-07, 20:26
Hey Teaboy,

I am badly feeling desperate at home. I dont have any expierience. plz give me any contacts in dehiwela/Mt. Lavinia area. Plz give me phone no and adress. dont use short forms plz, because i may misunderstand.

plz buddy

Tea Boy
03-24-07, 02:31
Any body who knows about STD or had similar kind of feeling advice me.Fun Boy 76,

What you describe is probably not an STD, but it would be better for you to see Dr.Gamini Jayakuru at Nawaloka. You can get an appointment on the Echannelling web site.

Tea Boy

Dhafemale
03-24-07, 03:14
A few months ago I tasted a russian girl. Got the contact from banana escort. Girl was 100$ for short time. She came to Juliana Hotel. Had couple of shots and she did a nice suck.

But now unfortunately that contact is not working.

Thanks

John Steevens
03-24-07, 06:53
After a small gap, I went back to JH on Thursday. I didn't opt for any specifi rooms becoz new gals have come and I dont know whoz the best out of them. I was given Room No. 6 (Ms. Kay).

Kay

Looks - 7/10
Attitude - 6/10
Massage - 8/10
Age - 24

She is here since half month, married and having one baby in Thailand. She is sort of so shy and not allowed for DATY and didn't allow fondling with her Tits. Ofcourse her tits were too small. So only the massage was good. BBBJ was not done professional way. So end of it. Not satisfied with the session! .

She told three new gals have come (I can only remember the name Tang). All of them are in their 18-20's. Thats what she told me.

So guys pls comment on new gals if you happend to have a session with them.

Good Luck to all mongers.

Coolnhot

Coolnhot,,

I wish I waited another two days before going to JH after along time. Because I was there two days before your report was posted and got the same girl, Kay. She was a nice, kind and loving girl, but I have to admit that she her body is the worst that I have ever come across that place. This is due to her stretch marks on the belly probably due to the child birth and her small sagging tits. She was a dear, but my point is that the Juliana management should understand that the customers are spending around 8500-9000 including the tip and they should be responsible for providing more than "acceptable or passable" beauties.

As told by Coolnhot she is very shy, but I could seduce her a upto some extent and therefore was able to lick, suck, fondle her small tits and finishing it in between the legs. As I was left with 15 mins she invited me to rest my head on her lap and she gave me an excellent Thai massage to my upper body.

As I always mention, the key to getting VAS (Value Added Services :0))
from Jul girls is not paying big tips but just let them also feel that they are treated like a girl friend. This is no wonder that they are away from their families, guys and thousands of miles away from their country and feeling somewhat lonely. So we mongers can give some BFE to them in return of fantastic attitude of theirs to please us sexually.

GIRL 2 - Room Number 9

The new girl after Ya, is Jang. Guess Tang in Coolnhot's report implies this girl. She is a truly beautiful girl with a great body. She is a bit plump but has got agreat cheesy ass! If you look carefully you'd be able to see some stretch marks on her belly as well. If those were not there you can call her body perfect. This girl was quite intelligent and could understand and talk in English alot better than the most of the girls I have seen there. This might be because she said that she worked in Pattaya.

She was a horny girl but had an excellent self control which stopped me getting no further than doing it between her legs. Can rate the experience 7.5/10.

I guess the price tag of Juliana will hit the jackpot of 10,000 with the rocketing inflation in the country.

John Steevens
03-24-07, 06:57
Hi Less Cash

Absolutely correct. I was out of Colombo for few days and could not visit anyplace and once I was back at Colombo I called Nirovin to book my girls. Unfortunately they were on leavge and i was amazed that both of them were on leave. Next day also I tried and since they were on leave i tried their mobiles. One was switched off and the other rang but no answer. On the following day I got mis calls from one of that girls and I immediately rang. She mentioned the same thing which Less Cash has mentioned that since there was a warning of a raid they decided to be on leave for some days. But she said now the things are set right. But still I did not go there because having a happy hunting is a prob still with a scary mind. Of course cops will not take the customers at massage places but they question that and this and is a problem. Especially if media also be present at a raid thats it guys. So as adviced by Less Cash me too advice to be carefull these days on MP visits and better call a girl there if you have the number before visit.

Shanj

[QUOTE=Less Cash]Guys,

I agree with you people that the Nirovin girls were quite afraid throughout the last few weeks. In one morning I was asked to leave the place after the first 20 mins of the massage. I was well warned because I was a regular customer for the particular girl. So I left after the girl finished her job early which is not a usual practice at this place.

John Steevens
03-24-07, 07:16
I wanted some action in the middle of one night and decided to pay a visit to the LP 8th floor which was very disappointing throughout the time. Again any of the girls were not passable. The only one that I had some good experience was about to leave so I decided to go back without wasting few thousands. On my way back I got into a tuk-tuk. This guy has spotted me getting out of the place and asked me whether I went to the 8th floor. I told that there were no passable women. There he got into business and he told that he know a person who provides young chick at a price of 5000. I wanted to give it a shot so I asked him to take me to the place. As he talked I understood that he's talking of the mobile brothel operated by the famous lady in shot hair. I was taken to the "Deal Place" where a pimp got in to the tuk tuk and we went near the Town Hall and waited in a lane nearby. A fully tinted van came and I was asked to pick a girl. To my surprise there was a very beautiful young girl and I selected her without any thoughts. The first minus point that I saw her that she was fatter that she appeared. As I have paid by now I had no option. I was quite sure that this was due to childbirth and was preparing myself to see a not so great body. The other thing was that the girl was always looking away from me and was annoyed when I stated to chat with her on our way to the room.

The experience was HORRIBLE. She didn't even remove her bra. Didn't allow to touch her pussy, refused sucking me even with the rubber on! God that was a total waste of money. At some point I was truly mad that because of her rotten attitude towards the job made me not get an erection! I was cursing myself for falling for the trap and I went away from the place.

Body - 4/10 : Horrible stretch marks and bruises all over the body
Face - 8/10 : This was why I fell into the trap
Service and Attitude 1/10: Once of the worst I have ever come across

Cost: 5000 for the girl
Tuk-Tuk guy - 500
Room : 1300
total : 6800 LKR wasted for nothing!

Guys do not get trapped by these people ever.

John Steevens
03-24-07, 07:58
This is nothing related to mongering, but is obviously an interesting observation. If you follow the link below you can understand that ISG is very popular in Sri Lanka these days.

http://www.alexa.com/site/ds/top_sites?cc=LK&ts_mode=country&lang=none

But the bottom line is that there are thousands of people visiting the site and there are very very few people who really are active mongers and post valuable information. So the others!, dare to get some experience and share it with us!

Cool345
03-24-07, 10:24
Iis it true that around garment factories, there is lot of action and also, may be good place for jackking in private vans/buses as well?

Any ideas guys!

Less Cash
03-26-07, 07:27
Contrary to the last few reports on LP I had the opportunity of experiencing quite a pleasant one last Saturday

This was my first visit to LP and had to solely rely on the info on the forum.

I purposely wanted to avoid the peak hours so I opted to make my visit around 10.00 am.

Made my way near LP from the American National College side and just to make sure that no one known was around that time made may way inside LP from the first entrance from the duplication road car park entry exit point

Gave a couple of minutes since the coast was clear made my way out went down the stairway next to the ATM and got into the lift and pressed 8

There was a private security guard operating the lift but I didn’t take any notice and just looked strait t the floor indicator

Reached 8th floor got out Surprise!!! Didn’t see any security guards of any type and was a bit puzzled as indicated before I expected to be questioned by security just as I got out of the lift I even had a small story made up from the info collected from the forum if quizzed since it was my first visit

I stood there looking left and right just out of the lift as I saw an empty hallway to my left and a open door to my right where I saw a guy on High Chair reading the newspaper I was clue less what to do and just took couple of steps each way to get the attention of the guy Just then the guy called me and I walked into a place with the sign Unisex Saloon I didn’t see the sign earlier as the door was opened.

He asked me what I’m looking for, I replied why aren’t anybody around like I’ve been here before, but I felt the guy knew It was my first time here he asked me whether I’ve been here before , no point lying now as my actions have already given myself up so I replied “ no point lying that I’ve come here before this is my first time “ I was asked where I work I replied, and asked him are there girls ? he nodded and said lets go and have a look and led me along the corridor passing several apartments, while on our way he mentioned that the price would be Rs 3000/- to which I agreed to he opened a door and walked into an apartment through the pantry led me to the hall

The lights were off and saw several girls sleeping all over sofa s chairs etc except one who sat up as we entered he wanted me to select and said there are more girls in the rooms entered the rooms also and saw more girls sleeping

One advantage was I was able to get a good look at the entire body and face as usually its difficult to judge while they are seated there were about 15 girls to select from I selected one and paid the money and way led to a room within the apartment.

Had a little chit chat with the girl S***** who’s a part timer had a good height and a build nice butt and 34 B boobs, with a ok attitude.

She looked a bit tensed and tired most probably was up all night gave her bit of a shoulder massage and wow the attitude and the response was plus plus thereafter

She stripped me and proceeded to strip herself very slowly teasing me. once both were naked proceeded to bed and chatted about our sexual fantasy’s for a while she was not in a hurry at all

I put my hands on her and warmed her up, she proceeded to a BBBJ tried even a bit of deep throat 1st time I’ve experienced a Sri Lankan girl trying it. She wanted me to get into missionary instead I got her to ride me while facing me plenty of expressions on the face but no sound effects!

Changed positions into doggy and finished off in standing rear entry which I enjoyed very much as she was quite tall and I didn’t have to adjust my self by spreading my legs

Had a wash thereafter and exited the same way the guy at the saloon wanted a tip if I had any change but I politely said I don’t have any change! Sucks then only I realized that I couldn’t tip the girl which I think she deserved anyway it was too late now

Got into the lift and came down got down on the ground floor exited through the LP
Guys you can also approach this place through LP without being seen by anyone on the road if you get into the lift near the Washrooms on the duplication Rd car park entry exit side

All in all it was a good experience as I didn’t expect things to turnout that positive
Any way contrary to the last few reports I really had a good time and my money’s worth total damage Rs 3000/- approx 1 ½ hrs of fun.

EDITOR'S NOTE: I certainly hope that the author or somebody else will post a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.

Micky Mouse
03-26-07, 09:05
Cool345,

Do you have any experience with garment girls. How did you approach them. Would you care to share your experience.

MM

Iis it true that around garment factories, there is lot of action and also, may be good place for jackking in private vans/buses as well?

Any ideas guys!

Coolnhot
03-26-07, 10:58
Teaboy,

Long time back u had mentioned abt a private apartment (Mrs Niri Rockwood).

Is it a safe place for short time rentals? Pls give me ur feedback about the place also, howz the comfort,rate etc.

Since I dont know the sinhala language, not able to converse properly with the phone attender out there.

Wait 4 ur reply,

Rgds,

Coolnhot

Tea Boy
03-27-07, 02:29
Coolnhot,

It is a safe place. Rs.3500 a day for an AC room.

Tea Boy

Anarkali
03-27-07, 04:24
Guys,
I went to Lumbini road and checked for the MP in this road. But now it is closed and even the board sign is not there. Anyway this is not a place like Nirovin and popular for poor service.

/Ana

Intant
03-27-07, 04:39
I checked from the lady and she said that she does not give out on short time..

Long

Micky Mouse
03-27-07, 06:38
Last night I was out on a challenge to hunt some garment girls and also hungry for some decent food. The Pasindu restaurant being the only good place for take-aways I headed there around 7.30pm. This area by the railyway lines was packed with garments girls and boys trying to do thier pick ups.

Just at the intersection of the railyway lines and the road to to Pasindu food place there was a loney tuk tuk fellow. I just asked him whether there is a massage place around. He said no massage but plenty of girls if I am interested. The rate from 250 onwards.

Now I know where the action is, even more curious to find out more.

Happy Hunting

Anarkali
03-27-07, 08:34
Yo Less Cash,

It is nice to hear that at least there is a single girl in LP who can make customers happy. You got the rare opportunity of spending 1 hand half hours with her. Normally they finish the job in less than 30 min (including the bath time). I have experinced this several times. How may times you f*** her during your 1 hand half hour session? Did you manage to get her phone number?

Ana

Contrary to the last few reports on LP I had the opportunity of experiencing quite a pleasant one last Saturday

This was my first visit to LP and had to solely rely on the info on the forum.

I purposely wanted to avoid the peak hours so I opted to make my visit around 10.00 am.

Made my way near LP from the American National College side and just to make sure that no one known was around that time made may way inside LP from the first entrance from the duplication road car park entry exit point

Gave a couple of minutes since the coast was clear made my way out went down the stairway next to the ATM and got into the lift and pressed 8

There was a private security guard operating the lift but I didn’t take any notice and just looked strait t the floor indicator

Reached 8th floor got out Surprise!!! Didn’t see any security guards of any type and was a bit puzzled as indicated before I expected to be questioned by security just as I got out of the lift I even had a small story made up from the info collected from the forum if quizzed since it was my first visit

I stood there looking left and right just out of the lift as I saw an empty hallway to my left and a open door to my right where I saw a guy on High Chair reading the newspaper I was clue less what to do and just took couple of steps each way to get the attention of the guy Just then the guy called me and I walked into a place with the sign Unisex Saloon I didn’t see the sign earlier as the door was opened.

He asked me what I’m looking for, I replied why aren’t anybody around like I’ve been here before, but I felt the guy knew It was my first time here he asked me whether I’ve been here before , no point lying now as my actions have already given myself up so I replied “ no point lying that I’ve come here before this is my first time “ I was asked where I work I replied, and asked him are there girls ? he nodded and said lets go and have a look and led me along the corridor passing several apartments, while on our way he mentioned that the price would be Rs 3000/- to which I agreed to he opened a door and walked into an apartment through the pantry led me to the hall

The lights were off and saw several girls sleeping all over sofa s chairs etc except one who sat up as we entered he wanted me to select and said there are more girls in the rooms entered the rooms also and saw more girls sleeping

One advantage was I was able to get a good look at the entire body and face as usually its difficult to judge while they are seated there were about 15 girls to select from I selected one and paid the money and way led to a room within the apartment.

Had a little chit chat with the girl S***** who’s a part timer had a good height and a build nice butt and 34 B boobs, with a ok attitude.

She looked a bit tensed and tired most probably was up all night gave her bit of a shoulder massage and wow the attitude and the response was plus plus thereafter

She stripped me and proceeded to strip herself very slowly teasing me. once both were naked proceeded to bed and chatted about our sexual fantasy’s for a while she was not in a hurry at all

I put my hands on her and warmed her up, she proceeded to a BBBJ tried even a bit of deep throat 1st time I’ve experienced a Sri Lankan girl trying it. She wanted me to get into missionary instead I got her to ride me while facing me plenty of expressions on the face but no sound effects!

Changed positions into doggy and finished off in standing rear entry which I enjoyed very much as she was quite tall and I didn’t have to adjust my self by spreading my legs

Had a wash thereafter and exited the same way the guy at the saloon wanted a tip if I had any change but I politely said I don’t have any change! Sucks then only I realized that I couldn’t tip the girl which I think she deserved anyway it was too late now

Got into the lift and came down got down on the ground floor exited through the LP
Guys you can also approach this place through LP without being seen by anyone on the road if you get into the lift near the Washrooms on the duplication Rd car park entry exit side

All in all it was a good experience as I didn’t expect things to turnout that positive
Any way contrary to the last few reports I really had a good time and my money’s worth total damage Rs 3000/- approx 1 ½ hrs of fun.

EDITOR'S NOTE: I certainly hope that the author or somebody else will post a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.

Cin City
03-27-07, 16:19
Last night I was out on a challenge to hunt some garment girls and also hungry for some decent food. The Pasindu restaurant being the only good place for take-aways I headed there around 7.30pm. This area by the railyway lines was packed with garments girls and boys trying to do thier pick ups.

Just at the intersection of the railyway lines and the road to to Pasindu food place there was a loney tuk tuk fellow. I just asked him whether there is a massage place around. He said no massage but plenty of girls if I am interested. The rate from 250 onwards.

Happy Hunting...MM,

That's why I have mentioned to contact tuk tuk guys always when you want some action around this area on one of my previous report. several times I have taken good girls thru these guys.

PS : Guys 1000 Appologies for not posting at least a single post, reason is damn busy in these days with my job. will share some of my reacent experiences with you shortly.

Cin City

Cool345
03-27-07, 22:14

Happy HuntingHey MM,

I am knew to this and have no experience. Just thought of findin out some details. Where did you go? Was it katunayake area? How about the quality of the girls? Rs250 is very cheap I guess. Waitin for your reply man.

Thanks,

Cool

Colombo Monger
03-28-07, 00:57
may be good place for jackking in private vans/buses as well?

Any ideas guys!

dude im not sure abt garment areas but jacking does take place daily in colombo buses man,when i was there and before i got my set of wheels i used the buses daily to work and have seen so many jakcing action taking place on the following buses route no's 120,100,101,154,119 etc

most of the time its both ways in the sense i have seen many guys (school boys to 60 yr olds) leaning on ladies and touching them,i had even seen buggers seated next to women and folding breasts whike keeping his arms folded or pretend to hold a file and in many cases the women too seem to ignore it and enjoy and twice i saw the woman scolding the fellow in filth!

this is not a safe thing to do and is illegal man also if you get caught to the other passengers your in shit!

Micky Mouse
03-28-07, 07:10
Cool345,

I didn't see the 250 girls. If you go to near the railyway station by the airport road, there are some tuk tuk guys and they can provide you all what you need to know. This is close to the pasindu restaurant. All the girls are boarded in this area so a lot of action after work.

MM

Cool[/QUOTE]

Angelo Per
03-28-07, 09:10
Some good news from Sri Lankan Mongers, who want to do it in 4 star comfort.

See attachment.

Angelo

Micky Mouse
03-28-07, 12:49
Here is an add I found today.

http://www.expatriates.com/cls/1362863.html

Description: Well experienced beautiful girl provides massage for men only. Previously employed at GOH now provides independent service. Home visited in Negambo area and hotels visits in Colombo.

Call for details and rates. Anne 0723673093 or 0312275612. Serious Inquiries Only PLS.

Any lucky winners??

MM

Tea Boy
03-28-07, 13:38
Micky Mouse,

Thanks for sharing with us the results of your research. However, may I suggest that it is not a good idea to post the lady's phone numbers on this forum, which is probably much more popular that Expatriates.com. If hundreds of perverts phone the poor lady she will be forced to abandon those numbers.

Tea Boy

Cool345
03-28-07, 23:02
Cool345,

I didn't see the 250 girls. If you go to near the railyway station by the airport road, there are some tuk tuk guys and they can provide you all what you need to know. This is close to the pasindu restaurant. All the girls are boarded in this area so a lot of action after work.

MM

Cool[/QUOTE]Hey thanks man, I still can not believe these innocent girls are in the business! However, there might be a very good and large selection I guess on the game enjoying themselves after a hard days of work at the sewing machines:.) curious to find what size, shape of most of them?

Cool345
03-28-07, 23:26
MM,

That's why I have mentioned to contact tuk tuk guys always when you want some action around this area on one of my previous report. several times I have taken good girls thru these guys.

PS : Guys 1000 Appologies for not posting at least a single post, reason is damn busy in these days with my job. will share some of my reacent experiences with you shortly.

Cin CityHey cincity, MM said its easy with the three wheeler guys! ? ! To find them. Have you had any luck? What about the average figure of most of them? Me, thinking of staying a hotel or a guest house near FTZ for a week or weekend and try my luck with atleast 10 or 15 of them:.) dunno, whether they are willing to come to your place? I am confused, your experince and advice is needed man.

Rhino64
03-29-07, 07:36
Here is an add I found today.

http://www.expatriates.com/cls/1362863.html

Description: Well experienced beautiful girl provides massage for men only. Previously employed at GOH now provides independent service. Home visited in Negambo area and hotels visits in Colombo.

Call for details and rates. Anne 0723673093 or 0312275612. Serious Inquiries Only PLS.

Any lucky winners??

MM

I would love to meet a lucky winner of this number. I called the number, and unless Anne is a very husky male, this is another one of those internet hoaxes.

Micky Mouse
03-29-07, 07:54
I just shared what I read online, not sure whether it is fake or not. I called the mobile number the phone was off most of the time. So if any of you guys hit the jackpot pls care to share your experience.

MM

I would love to meet a lucky winner of this number. I called the number, and unless Anne is a very husky male, this is another one of those internet hoaxes.

Tom2007
03-29-07, 07:59
Hey I first called the mobile and a guy answered and asked me to call again in 1 hours time as Anne is busy. After that the mobile is not answered.

When I dialed the land line a girl who admited that she is Anne. But she denied that she put an ad on the web. She talked to me nicely.

Then I politely apologise and kept the phone. That's it.

Iy. Iyyo. I don't know why.

Micky Mouse
03-29-07, 07:59
Cool345,

The best is to approach the tuk tuk guys at Awariwatte junction. Or the hotel opposite Global Park in Seeduwa. The name is Copper Lamp. I have seen a lot of action when I go to the restaurant there for take-aways. I see garment girls come and go from the hotel and if you go there by 10.30pm, you can witness for yourself.

What happened last night, I ordered food for take-away from the restaurant and was waiting at the reception for my food and I saw a lot of couples come in, girls with well dressed men, taking rooms. Also I saw activities in the parking lot just opposite the hotel. To my undestanding, the girls give quick BJ in the parking lot if you dont want to spend 750 for a room for 20 minutes.

MM

Hey cincity, MM said its easy with the three wheeler guys! ? ! To find them. Have you had any luck? What about the average figure of most of them? Me, thinking of staying a hotel or a guest house near FTZ for a week or weekend and try my luck with atleast 10 or 15 of them:.) dunno, whether they are willing to come to your place? I am confused, your experince and advice is needed man.

Free Country
03-29-07, 10:28
Hey guys,

I need a massage with HJ or BJ. Pls recommend a place where no raids will take place. Is Ratna MP safe.

Freman

Tom2007
03-29-07, 11:46
Hi buddies,

Don't take that online ad serious. It is a fake. They are about to lodge a complaint at the police. Don't call.

Tom

I just shared what I read online, not sure whether it is fake or not. I called the mobile number the phone was off most of the time. So if any of you guys hit the jackpot pls care to share your experience.

MM

Rhino64
03-29-07, 13:07
JH room number 9. She knows how to blow you like no one I have met before. The woman has no gag reaction, hence she can sword swallow. Ok, I am not King Dong, but the Thais generally complain when I ask them to take me balls deep in their mouths. Too long la!!! But this babe takes it and keeps her lips planted on my balls. Exquisite. Despite the fact that she has a few stretch marks from having a child, she has a good tight body and ass.

Value for money.

Gihan Malli
03-30-07, 04:19
Hey guys,

I need a massage with HJ or BJ. Pls recommend a place where no raids will take place. Is Ratna MP safe.

Freman----------------------------

My dear friend FREE COUNTRY - This whole site is about sharig ideas, experiences & everything. This is ur 6th report & all u do is asking for contacts. Why dont you share ur informations 1st & let others also know about those places. After that ask for contacts from mongers, am sure u'll definitly nourish with so many contacts.

Long Dick
03-30-07, 10:26
I would love to meet a lucky winner of this number. I called the number, and unless Anne is a very husky male, this is another one of those internet hoaxes.Hey ladies & gentlemen!

I'm new around ISG. But have posted 2 messages up to now.

Guys! I got through to this Anne on the land number provided. As Rhino said this is a hoax. The girl doesn't provide any services like that. I tried to sweet talk her but couldn't.

So what I suggest is do not waste your telephone bills trying to pursue this girl!

By the way I have few contact numbers. Willing to share only with senior or reliable members in the forum. PM me if interested.

Micky Mouse
03-31-07, 03:31
Last evening I went to MP near browns beach. Paid 400 to the desk and chose # 16 S*****i. Gave a good massage. The scary part was there was a police vehicle at the end of the beach so she was nervous and asked me to not to undress fully. The police had come to a neighboring house for a domestic problem or may be a raid according to her. Anyways after the oil massage asked for a tip, so was given 500. Asked for more for extras, I didnt expect anything extra so finished off with a oil HJ.

The tuk tuk guys told me that there was a Chinese clinic, a MP in disguise, but they had moved elsewhere. It is very close to the browns and the MP place. Hope to locate that place.

Appreciate any infor on Chinese clinics/MP in NG area.

Happy hunting...

GoldenFox
03-31-07, 07:14
Hey guys,

Freman

Yes, it is safe. But you will get the bonus only if u pic the correct girl

GF

Cool345
03-31-07, 15:58
Cool345,

The best is to approach the tuk tuk guys at Awariwatte junction. Or the hotel opposite Global Park in Seeduwa. The name is Copper Lamp. I have seen a lot of action when I go to the restaurant there for take-aways. I see garment girls come and go from the hotel and if you go there by 10.30pm, you can witness for yourself.

What happened last night, I ordered food for take-away from the restaurant and was waiting at the reception for my food and I saw a lot of couples come in, girls with well dressed men, taking rooms. Also I saw activities in the parking lot just opposite the hotel. To my undestanding, the girls give quick BJ in the parking lot if you dont want to spend 750 for a room for 20 minutes.

MMHey MM, thanks for the info man, I am bit shy when it comes to booking a room for the business, thinking that the hotel staff will know the purpose of it :-). u said 750, is it just for 20 mins? or for the whole night? guess the lady will not stay for the whole night, unless its a weekend? do you think it ok to ask from the tuk tuk guys for a place with garment girls rather me taking them to hotel. also guess need the need to ask from the tuktuk guys to select the lady, because you can not simply approach them ask for services?

Thanks man.

Micky Mouse
04-02-07, 06:24
Cool345,

750 Rs is for short time to my undestanding. These kinds of hotels are always packed with 'couples'. If you are shy, you are in the wrong 'trade'. You can ask any tuk tuk guy, even if he doesnt know he will try to get you what you want from his friends.

Good luck,

MM

Hey MM, thanks for the info man, I am bit shy when it comes to booking a room for the business, thinking that the hotel staff will know the purpose of it :-). u said 750, is it just for 20 mins? or for the whole night? guess the lady will not stay for the whole night, unless its a weekend? do you think it ok to ask from the tuk tuk guys for a place with garment girls rather me taking them to hotel. also guess need the need to ask from the tuktuk guys to select the lady, because you can not simply approach them ask for services?

Thanks man.

Micky Mouse
04-02-07, 06:26
Hi guys,

I am in the lookout for any Chinese/AMP in Negambo area. Any infor is highly appreciated.

MM

Free Country
04-02-07, 07:26
Yes, it is safe. But you will get the bonus only if u pic the correct girl

GFThanks Fox, I have taken S***** & D***** @ ratna mp , Only genuin massage no extras. (didnt ask for cos seems genuin) does anyone know any grl who will give more at ratna? Cos this place seeems safe after visiting there.

Freeman

Tom2007
04-03-07, 06:44
http://www.expatriates.com/cls/1371079.html

http://www.expatriates.com/cls/1377395.html

http://www.expatriates.com/cls/1371088.html

http://www.expatriates.com/cls/1371074.html

Rhino64
04-03-07, 10:19
Two no answers, one male answer and one I just didn't bother after the first three.

I really don't think there are any real fish out there in these Sri Lankan waters.

http://www.expatriates.com/cls/1371079.html

http://www.expatriates.com/cls/1377395.html

http://www.expatriates.com/cls/1371088.html

http://www.expatriates.com/cls/1371074.html

Arunasam
04-03-07, 14:50
Went to Nirovin today. Only three girls availble, took Chalani. Oh. Her attitude. Terible. Am totally agree shes only good for first timers. If you a not a first timer try to avoid her.

What happend to Teaboy? Hes posting very good info for last one year (am using this site from last year)and I think hes a very honest monger.

Gihan Malli
04-04-07, 03:51
Hey, guess wut, I have become a senior member. WOW! Thankx to all of you guys. Any senior memeber plz adv me on getting the PM facility. Thankx again & gave a wonderful day to all of you.

Anarkali
04-04-07, 04:08
Guys,
Manage to call one of those numbers, and it was a fake. Don't waste your telephone bills and don't hate innocent girls.

/Ana

Two no answers, one male answer and one I just didn't bother after the first three.

I really don't think there are any real fish out there in these Sri Lankan waters.

Mango Jango
04-04-07, 09:44
a million rupiah is about one hundred us dollars... doh!

Mango where are you my friend ? You make us so horny with stories and pictures of "working girls" (not prostitutes) you screw by paying a million Dollars.
We then praise, beg, yearn, wait for your excellency to decide to give us the contact crumbs.

Guys, read the Jakarta thread & Indonesia photo gallery for Mango Jango's Jumbo stories. Even the Indonesians are amazed by the notional cash he is throwing around. (It's just that he wanted to empty his wallet of all Rupiah before departing)

Tea Boy
04-04-07, 15:55
Gihan Malli,

You deserve to be a Senior Member. Your posts on Niroga MP have been particularly useful. You automatically have the PM facility.

Tea Boy

Tea Boy
04-04-07, 16:09
What happend to Teaboy?

Arunasam, thanks for asking about me. My mongering has been curtailed recently due to the security scares (I mean the scares about raids on MP's). Anyway, today I went to Niroga. This is the MP on Col.T.G.Jayawardena Mawatha, Kollupitiya. As someone reported recently, the prominent board has been removed. There is a smaller board inside the alleyway not visible from the main road.

There were five "girls" on duty. The girls here are mostly 30-35 years old. I chose Vajira who has a pretty face and is somewhat fat. She is a 6 in looks but tit-lovers will enjoy her big ones. Massage fee here is Rs.500. Vajira wanted Rs.1500 for the "special" handjob, which I paid her rather reluctantly. She gave good service with body licking, and I vigorously fingered her pussy which became quite wet. There is another woman here, A*****, who gives a similar service for Rs.1000 but her face is not so pretty. I am following my policy here of only naming girls who give poor service and/or are greedy, so that members may want to avoid them. Vajira gave good service but is a bit greedy, so the choice is yours.

When I came out at 2 p.m. today (a weekday) there was a Chinese girl loitering on the road opposite; this might be worth looking out for.

Tea Boy
04-04-07, 16:24
Today I paid a visit to Sethruma ayurvedic spa at 17A, Deal Place, Kollupitiya, off Duplication Road. This is the first report on this Spa on this forum. It is an interesting place because there is a Hindu shrine room as you go in. I thought I had come to the wrong place, but the security guard assure me that I was at the Spa.

There is a menu with prices from Rs.4000 upwards but the Madam offered me a one hour massage for Rs.1500. It would appear that business is slow at most spas in Colombo. I asked for body lotion instead of oil, as I have been advised to avoid oil by a skin specialist. The girl I was assigned was Niroshini, a 6 in looks. She was pleasant but not too friendly, so I was pretty sure that she would have refused a handjob if I asked for one.

The room was luxurious, better than the one at Global Towers where I paid Rs.2700 for a similar massage. There were large mirrors which would make sex here quite interesting, but I don't think that is possible. Very good massage. This is where the bit about disposable underpants comes in. I was given a pair of underpants made out of a bandage-loke cotton material. Niroshini assured me that each customer is given a new pair. When she massaged my thighs she got hold of the lower hem and pulled it up so hard that it actually tore! In this way my bum cheek was well exposed so that it could be properly massaged.

A nice touch was that after the massage I was given a body rub with a hot towel, and a cup of herbal tea with a piece of jaggery was included in the price. Better value than Global Towers. I gave Niroshini a tip of Rs.100.

Micky Mouse
04-05-07, 11:19
Went to Rodeo bar by the Lords night club in NG last night. For a weekday, it was packed with foreign chicks and few guys. Just wanted to stuy the scene. If you have D**E, then any girl would come with you. It seems these single women come to Lanka for D**E. I wanted to go back this Fri night, but, being Good Friday, I doubt the bar would serve drinks.

Anyways, any of you guys been there. Pls share you experience. I believe pick ups is possible there.. Some girls seemed slutty..

Want to check out the Lords club as well. Heard a lot about it.

MM

Member #4251
04-05-07, 12:29
Since she accepted the tip it may possible for HJ.

In case Global Towers girls vanishes as soon as massage is over.

Today I paid a visit to Sethruma ayurvedic spa at 17A, Deal Place, Kollupitiya, off Duplication Road. This is the first report on this Spa on this forum. It is an interesting place because there is a Hindu shrine room as you go in. I thought I had come to the wrong place, but the security guard assure me that I was at the Spa.

I gave Niroshini a tip of Rs.100.

Raththarang
04-05-07, 15:23
It is a dingy upstair place with just one room and fan. The madam is nothing to write about. She gives you a regular job and looks like an ugly black *****.

I had Aye**a. Claimes to be 18 but I suspect she is younger. As a monger reported earlier she is not such a good service 'cos she says she doesn't know how to massage so just squeezes your shoulders and tries to smile innocently.

Pussy is shaved. I parted her legs to look at her **** before I asked her to get on top of me and her hole is well and truly used! Looks as if the trishaw guy who brings her gives her out to his friends as well!

But she starddles you enthusiastically and is willing to go on humping till you cum inside her (with a condom of course).

I saw N****sha as well. She is a bit fat but has a nice full face and lips.

The day I went the girls seemed to be off duty or something. The madam insited that she has many girls though I couldn't see any.

Tea Boy
04-06-07, 02:33
Since she accepted the tip it may possible for HJ.

In case Global Towers girls vanishes as soon as massage is over.

Manip786,

That is an interesting point, which I will keep in mind for next time! The test will be whether she is more friendly when I see her next.

Tea Boy

Tea Boy
04-06-07, 02:36
It is a dingy upstair place with just one room and fan. The madam is nothing to write about. She gives you a regular job and looks like an ugly black *****.

Raththarang,

Welcome to the forum and thanks for your report. I presume you are referring to the Kiribathgoda place? Have you tried the Chinese place I reported on about six weeks ago?

Tea Boy

Vinods
04-06-07, 05:28
Hi Guys,

I'm very new memeber to this forum, I got loads of info from the posts and wanted to try Martial Arts Centre yesterday.

My office is pretty close to this place and went their around 6, there were 3 or 4 girls near the counter and I asked for message. They immediately told me "we dont offer soft messages, instead we give hard messages, full body thearapy etc", I said fine and gave 1000 to go upstairs.

A girl came after like 20 min, it's pretty bad I had to wait all this time but even very dissapointing to see the look of girl, she was not good looking and around 23 or 25, dark, average size, not sexy at all. But I wanted to try her anyway since this is my first time here, anyway she gave me fantastic genuine message and she was very kind and talkative throughout.

Her name "P..i" and I'm sure one of you guys must have seen her there, fimanny i asked her whether there are any extra service offered, then she asked "what kind of extra services"...

I knew she was ok, and immediately asked for shake and she said ok, but they are little scared these days as police coming to see from time to time, since they dont have doors in rooms (not actually rooms) the situation is bad as people can immediately see if they move away the curtain, and in fact she told me that police came that day morning as well (this really gave me little shock)

Finally she started giving me a good skake and without asking i was touching her boobs on top of her tshirt and her bums. I tried to slip my hand inside her pants and tshirt but she smiled and told me they are scared of police and I immediately stoped, may be this is becuase my first visit.

All in all i had a fantastic genuine message and a shake as well BUT guys the girls here are NOT GOOD at all, I can rank them like 1 or 2

Looking forward to post some new replies, I really enjoyed reading some of the posts

Regards,

Vinod

Raththarang
04-06-07, 05:41
Yes, it's a bit before Kiribathgoda. Thorana Junc to be precise.

Which Chinese place is this? The one you mention opposite Bellagios? Or is it the chinese freelancer (opp MC) you mentioned a few posts before that? Yes, I read both reports. Would love to get the number of the Chinese lady but don't have PM.... Damn! This is called frustration!

Does anyone know if there's any fun happening at the former Tulips on Duplication Road? Now the sign says its a Thai restaurant. Wonder what I can munch on in there? Heh heh.

Vinods
04-06-07, 05:50
Hi Guys,

I am new the this forum and through the info I got from previous posts, I wanted to try Martial Art Centre yesterday.

I went there around 6 pm and it's very dissapointing to see the quality of girls there, i paid 1000 and went upstairs, again waited for 20 min until girl comes

Finally girl called "P..i" came and she was not good looking at all, around 23, dark, not very clean i would say, messy hair, wearing three quarter and t shirt, not sext at all

But surprisingly she was absolutely fantastic in message, I had a very good thai message (thats what she told me) and in the end I was talking a lot with her and she was kind. I asked for skake and she was ok, but they are little scared of police these days, in fact she told me police came that day morning as well (this gave me little shock)

She asked me to pull down the pijamas and started giving fantastic shake and without asking i was touching her boobs and bum on top of her clothes, tried to slip my hand inside her pant and tshirt but she smiled and told me they are scared so i immediatle stoped

Anyway guys i had good message but the girls there are NOT GOOT AT ALL

Regards

Vinod

Gihan Malli
04-06-07, 07:50
Hi Guys,

I think there's a good news for all of us. Got a hot chick in town I guess. Her name is K*****. Suppose to be damn good.

One of my friend's have tried her & as per him she's the best. Any monger who's
interest about the details, plz PM me. I'll give the contact number & other details.I didn't try her still, but have to find it out.

Have fun,

Gihan

Tea Boy
04-07-07, 11:54
But surprisingly she was absolutely fantastic in message, I had a very good thai message (thats what she told me) and in the end I was talking a lot with her and she was kind. I asked for skake and she was ok, but they are little scared of police these days, in fact she told me police came that day morning as well (this gave me little shock)

Vinod Senevi,

Welcome to the forum and thanks for your first report, which gives us very useful information. This MAC must be distinguished from the other one on Horton Place. It is the Wijerama Road one you have reported on, and now we know that a handjob is available. This place advertises in Hitads. Unfortunately, if the Police are inspecting the place it may be unsafe. Niroga may be safer.

Tea Boy

Jenbach
04-08-07, 08:50
All right, all right, this was not a true ménage à trois. But, it was not a bad start for Colombo. This visit was a week or so, before the air raid at the CMB airport, after which the security got really tightened up in Colombo. I have become a little cocky, as I have been paying only the local rate of Rs. 700/-, during my last few visits. Sauntered in casually, paid the charges and as I am now on a permanent boycott of Chalani, went to the selection room to choose a new girl. I selected a very fair and buxom young woman, who goes by the name of Txxx. I wanted to go to one of the nice and cool rooms upstairs, but they were completely full, or so they said. So, I got the room which is just opposite the receptionist on the ground floor. I was quite disappointed with this room, which had a dingy bathroom. After a few minutes of massage, I asked Txxx, whether she had a partner there who would be free to join us. She immediately mentioned the name Axxx. I asked if I could see her and she was brought into the room, quickly. She was very attractive; dark skinned, and had lovely hair and a nice smile.

Then, I paid the additional Rs. 700 for the second girl. As usual, I asked for a foot massage and they went to work, one foot / leg each, for more than 20 minutes, though constantly yakking in their native language - Sinhalese. Then they both started hitting me up for the extras. Now, I had read a few pages ago, that the tip at Nirovin for a double massage was Rs. 1,000. But, I could not remember if it was per girl or total. My brain just does not work, when being massaged like I was play dough. So, I stupidly agreed to pay Rs. 1,000 each, which after later research on isg, turned out to be twice as much. But, in return, both of them bared their tiny breasts (they were not so buxom after all, when undressed - the magic of WonderBra!) and gave a decent alternating BBBJ and the oiled HJ was completed by one of the girls, while the other one was flicking my nipples and massaging my balls. Total cost was Rs. 3,400, for a relaxing hour.

My apologies to the local mongers, for having paid twice the normal tip, to these two fine young women. This will not happen again. I always try to abide by the local standards for tipping or non-tipping (as is the case in FKK-land).

Cheers!

ChicagoMan

Micky Mouse
04-09-07, 05:24
Last fri night my friend I went to beach road in NG. All were dead except the Rodeo bar. It was almost 12.30am so the bar was closing. There were about 4 ladies and all were drunk. So we spoke to a tuk tuk guy and he said being Easter all bars closed. He metioned in order to get a girl, we have to pre-book and stuff.

So, he took us to this place in Katunayake. This is on the landside, three houses past the big church towrds Negambo. There is a big black gate and it is always locked.. and a pathway to the house. It is better to go there with a tuk tuk guy. Went there around 1am, there were like 7 girls. Asked for 2000 for the room and the girl. I should say it was the wrong timing cos the girls had to woken up and they were not making any eye contact. Since the tuk tuk fellow was very friendly, we agreed to come back te next day, which we didnt so far..

Anyways, fellow mongers, there were some pretty good girls there. I think from the garment factories. If you need the phone number of the tuk tuk fellow pls PM.

I might check out that place again during the day. When girls are not tired.

Happy Mongering...

MM

Jenbach
04-09-07, 13:25
this was my very first visit to the global towers spa, which is on the ground floor in the back side, near the pool, as you walk straight back from the entrance foyer. it was around 5:00 pm, when i arrived there. i was asked to sit down at the bare reception desk and to choose the treatments that i wanted. i wanted to see the facilities and the "mamasan" led me to the back of the spa and showed me the facilities. however, i could not see the sauna, but later peeped in and saw three young oriental girls, inside. i presumed that they were guests at the hotel and/or at the spa.

i opted for the leg massage followed by the body scrub. there are only two rooms for massage and these two rooms are separated only by a dirty green, horizontal blind. it was quite disconcerting for me to have the door to the other room to be opened during the massage, causing the horizontal blind to swing up due to the inflow of air into the room. and, the visibility from one room to the other is quite good. so, i do not suppose there is any chance for a hj or for a bbbj, much less fs, at this place.

the leg massage was quite comforting and relaxing. after the completion of the leg massage, i was asked to sit in the sauna for about 10 minutes, while the room was cleaned and readied for the body scrub. the body scrub was a blend of smelly yogurt and thai heating salt grains. it felt really good, after the post-scrub shower.

after putting on my clothes, i was presented the check, along with a plate of sweet, peeled mandarin oranges and cold water. all over a great non-sexual experience, for about rs. 2,800/-. i asked the "mamasan" if i could tip the masseuse and she said yes. and, i tipped her a minimum of rs. 200/-.

if there were any extras available, i did not ask for it. and, certainly there were no hints at all from the masseuse, of any extras being available. local mongers with direct experience of sexual offerings at gt spa, please post the details.

cheers!

chicagoman

Vinods
04-09-07, 15:21
Hi Tea Boy,

This is in fact the Horton place one I was refering, even though the address given in HITAD says Wijerama road, I couldn't find that house number down the road, but found it soon as I turned to Horton Place

Guys please let me know whether there's another one in Wijerama Road?

I want to give a try at Orchid Executive this week and look forward to hear few names or contact numbers of sexy ladies out there, I saw in previous posts that "Di...i" gives good service, please update me since I'm very new to this forum

Vinod

Tea Boy
04-10-07, 02:36
I want to give a try at Orchid Executive this week and look forward to hear few names or contact numbers of sexy ladies out there, I saw in previous posts that "Di...i" gives good service, please update me since I'm very new to this forum

Vinod Senevi,

The girls at Orchid are a bit greedy. You will probably get better service at the Orchid near Lalson's tailors - 410/8A, Galle Road. I last went there about 8 months ago and had Teena. She gave good service but wanted a tip of Rs.1500. Other girls there who have been mentioned are Nimmi, Inoka, and Piyumi, but I haven't tried any of them. Good luck!

TB

Raththarang
04-10-07, 08:24
Wanted some release desaparately yesterday so the final option was OE.

Only 2 women were there. Shy*ma and another fatter one but fairer. Massage costs 700. Women are in saree and ask for 1000 for additional service which is just fondling, touching thier boobs, showing their pussy and a hand job to finish. The room doors don't have a lock so no chance of anything else.

The massage is just not worth it. They just squeeze the muscles, that's all. The women are also much older and bit on the large side. When I was coming out saw a fair fat cow and may take her next time just for variety.

I wanted a young thin young girl and there weren't any. Pity that the quality of girls is terrible in general isn't it?

If you want sweet lookers go somewhere lelse. The Malabe place I think sounds better though I haven't gone there yet.

But OE place looks safe and the manager is a friendly guy.

Vinods
04-10-07, 11:58
Hi,

I wanted to share another mongering experience I had very recently 2 or 3 weeks back. I was bit high after few drinks on a Friday and wanted to go to MP very badly but it was around 9.30 and I knew none of the MPs are open at that time.

I thought of asking good places to have nice women from a 3 wheel guy just passing LP and the guy immediately asked "did you try LP", I said no and asked him to take me some other place, then this guy took me to Galle road via a small by road and came in front of a small shop and called another guy. I was so high and couldn't actually remember the names, roads places at all.

Then this new guy also got in and they took me to a place in Dharmapala Mawatha, as I can remember this is somewhere between HSBC and the next junction. They stop near 2 vehicles, Hyundai Matrix and Mazda familia or 323, both fully tinted and jet black. (Guys even drunk I can remember vehicles, I'm car enthusiast)

Then a women with very short hair, aged around 40~45 came and asked me to select a girl, there were 4 girls in Matrix, I picked slim, very young and sexy looking chick and paid 3500. Demanded 4000 by broker guy but I managed to bring it down to 3500.

Then they took me to a small hotel like place again near kolpity junc towards Bamba, sea side but man I cannot remember anything, name of road, name of place etc (as I can remember there was no name board in that place)

I paid 1250 for the room, it was quite big, cool with attached bathrooms etc and it was ok for the session. Her name was Nishadi and I was very disappointed with the action she gave despite the fact that she had good looks with big boobs etc. It was again very disappointing experience for me to have picked wrong women without much action she was very reluctant to give BJ and not allowing me to touch the boobs as I wanted to do, also very ordinary attitude with no teasing at all even though I asked her to give a strip tease. She was wearing bit dirty underwear with lot of stains on panty crotch when I pulled it down and I was very reluctant to do what I normally do with other girls.

Finally I had enough of this girl and asked her to give me good HJ but it was as bad as you can imagine, man what a waste of money (3500 + 1250 + tip of 300 for broker guy + 200 for 3 wheel guy)

This was paid for 2 and half hour session but I came out of room in 30 min, and outside I saw 3 nice looking girls sitting on sofa in a lobby like area smiling at me, man those chicks were fantastic, I was wondering whether these guys fooled me with a useless chick and saved them for regular customers.

Also when I came out I saw the two vehicles parked out side, so they have taken other girls and come to this place may be waiting for regular customers.

Guys, I'm extremely sorry for not remembering valuable information such as name of this place, name of broker guy , contact number or anything, I'll try to get hold of this 3 wheel guy again and get this info and post it

Vinod

Milli Vanilli
04-10-07, 13:12
Hi All,

I used to carry my own condoms, whenever I’m on mongering. Usually I go for high branded condoms like Durex, Moon Beam etc. My favorite is Durex – Fetherlite. This ultra fine condom, feel me more natural.

But last time I bought Durex – Performa, which delays climax. They point out,

“Durex Performa condoms have been specifically designed to prolong sexual excitement and enhance lovemaking. Each condom contains a small amount of lubricant cream inside the tip, which disperses with body heat. The cream contains Benzocaine, a mild anaesthetic that de-sensitizes the tip of the penis, delaying a man’s climax and thus prolonging his erection.”

I don’t think this is good for health for longer use. But this condom really works on me.

Note that this is not an advertisement. I just wanted to share my experience with you guys.

Milli

Tacit
04-11-07, 10:42
Hi fellow punters, this is my first report though I have been partaking of all your scribblings for a few months now. Thanks for all the wonderful and detailed info espl the senior members mango jango and milli.

Went to GH on Monday; Have been there once before; Had read on the forum about Nana, June, Pat etc. June obviously has left, Nana was busy. The lady on the phone assured me that PAT is great. The best! Good sell job in retrospect. Usual process- 7500 at counter then wait in room; Knock Knock and Pat happens. A bit disappointing on the face. Body above avg. Small booby trap. But great skin. And pouty lips. Clear landing strip! Says she is 20. Flat belly ie no baby yet. Very playful. Came straight to the point. Was hardly interested in massage. FS available. Started at 7500 (laughing herself). Negotiated down to 3000! Lots of hugs and cuddle. Some time in the bath after first BBBJ. Not keen on CIM. Enjoys DATY and FS. Made her cum in DATY. FS constrained by poor quality beret. She was happy to provide another beret as she was keen to get a good hump. Must say the GH massage beds are not the most conducive for a wild romp. But hey they are a massage parlor!

All in all. Good 90 mins. Don't think I will repeat her as she is not in the same league as YA, although YA rarely gave FS.

Milli Vanilli
04-12-07, 04:17
Thanks for all the wonderful and detailed info espl the senior members mango jango and milli.

All in all. Good 90 mins. Don't think I will repeat her as she is not in the same league as YA, although YA rarely gave FS.

Dear Tacit,

Welcome to the forum.

I was informed that Ya should be come to Sri Lanka soon for another 3 months of service.

Milli

GoldenFox
04-12-07, 05:21
Dear Tacit,

Welcome to the forum.

I was informed that Ya should be come to Sri Lanka soon for another 3 months of service.

Milli

Thats good news Milli

VegaStick
04-12-07, 05:34
Sorry folks, I read a lot of your experiences but could not share mine even though I registered sometime back, thankfully I remembered my ISG password, so here we go.

Decided to visit LP after a few drinks at Onyx the other day. Time was around 11.P.m.A rainy Saturday evening and I was felling honey.

Of course I knew that LP was a waste of time money and effort nine times out of ten but may be they have hired new fish to their bowl.

Problem is parking. I was not allowed to park in the adjoining LP parking area and was asked to park on the area next to the casino. Did not fancy getting wet at 11 so took the risk to park opposite ATM and hurried upstairs, may be I can finish it off before the cops come to drag my limbo.

I must confess the fish bowl has expanded by leaps. I was given around 15 girls to select from and they were diverse. They were lying so sedately on those sofa’s making sure some part of their boobs, thieghs or belly was exposed. Some thing or the other.

There were two sex bombs. I picked one. She was wearing a very low neck body hugger and denims. Then the bad news came, LP was charging 4000/= or was it only from me? price discrimination !I did not want to bargain nor was this the time to ,when junior was making odd gestures from below, let me free!.

I was taken to a room which was shitty as it could be. This time I said NO, it was beyond me. So we walked to a better room, this time with a shitty A/C.By this time I have had enough of this walking around so I decided to lie down.

My lady unlike most at LP had a great attitude (surprise - surprise). I started petting around while she started removing my shirt and moving her fingers on my hairy chest. (I guess she has studied fundamentals of giving a GFE).Meanwhile she started to talk of more vital business matters like what I wanted enjoy and etc. I said lets start with a blow – and she gave one of the best covered blows that I have got. Unfortunately I had not taken my own condoms with me so had to use the low quality rubber that LP supplies, other wise I’m sure I could have come on her mouth.(I will try out the fetherlite Milli has recommended..)

I returned the compliment. Nice shaved pussy smelled good and tasted yummy. We rolled on to bed and did it missionary. I was attracted by her sexy bum so I was tempted to try anal; she said no, what to do so I finished of on doggy. I tipped her 500.I came out with hope of paying her another visit one of these days.

Now don’t think I have made this storey up, this might be a one off experience at LP.I have being there few time before and the place sucks, the girls sucks everything sucks. But this girl was different, she did not even check the time and may be it’s her attitude ,may be she’s a part timer who comes to boost up the business or may be I was too drunk to understand what really took place was nothing exceptional!

Hope Sri Lanka wins the match today!

God bless you all. Live in peace

Vegastick

Decent Guy
04-12-07, 19:21
My first experience with a Colombo call [Girl\Woman]

Hi my dear Mongers,

(TeaBoy, MangoJang, Ebolak, and everyone else)

First of all id like to thank you guys, specially Mr. Jackson and all the senior members of the Colombo forum for keeping the Colombo’s scene going. And TeaBoy, MangoJango, Ebolak for their influential and informative reports and advice on the Colombo scene. Thanks guys.

I’m a freshy to the scene.

Dammi (who’s a freelancer) (077766xxxx)
Indu (who’s a freelancer) (077768xxxx)
Malini (brothel madame) (072289xxxx)
Malki (who’s a freelancer with a PASSWORD ) (077770xxxx)
Rashmi (brothel madame) (077775xxxx)

------------------------------------------------------------------------Hi,

I'm a new member here. I love to meet malki or Malani. Please post their full contact numbers or givem me them in a suitable way.

Thanks for sharing your interesting experience here.

Tacit
04-13-07, 09:46
Dear Milli,

It seems MANGO is abroad, He had posted info on some VODKA conatct number 2 weeks back, would you have that info, Can I PM you to get that?

Cheers

Dear Tacit,

Welcome to the forum.

Milli

Viveca Rattan
04-13-07, 11:57
Dear Gihan Malli,

Can I have her Contact?

Vrattan

Hi Guys,

I think there's a good news for all of us. Got a hot chick in town I guess. Her name is K*****. Suppose to be damn good.

One of my friend's have tried her & as per him she's the best. Any monger who's
interest about the details, plz PM me. I'll give the contact number & other details.I didn't try her still, but have to find it out.

Have fun,

Gihan

Mango Jango
04-14-07, 02:26
i've just shared the rest of the photos from the GFE tag team report i sent in last month. enjoy...

mango

Sam Ferna
04-14-07, 05:58
I am new to the forum though I have been an avid reader for a while. Some of the info provided is indeed amazing. I used to be a regular at the Chinese place at Duplication road opposite the Casino, I forget the name of the Casino, and at the time it was Rs. 1,000.00 plus another Rs. 1,000.00 as tip which included FS. I mean these Chinese / Korean / Thai or whatever they are, will do anything. I have not seen the bright lights around there in a while so I figured it’s closed. I have been frequenting JH at Colpetty for about a year but have not yet visited the GH. The JH prices are being jacked up ever so often as one member had quite rightly pointed out it’ll hit 10 very soon. I always go to room 9 and get good service usually a Rs. 2,000 tip gives really good FS. The last time was a few weeks back and I opted for another room no 2 for a change and the party did everything short of FS, said Police raids were frequent thus it was not possible, I do not know whether it was this or because it was my first time with this person. Want to visit LP sometime but never had the proper contact and fear the consequences. There are some Russians who live in the Colombo 3 area and had a pop once, quite average nothing out of the ordinary I would say. The JH definitely gives your money’s worth. I always call ahead and has built a rapport with the local receptionist and she gives me good tips, never forget to be nice to her. Yet to try other areas. Very interested in Negombo, if anyone can help would be obliged. I know my info don’t compare with some of the classic reports but will keep posting with any new things that come along.

Paper Boy
04-16-07, 11:44
Hey,

I am all new to this and is to try out for the first time and is there any contacts i could get from all the fun loving guys here. Would there be girls who would do in cars alone rather than going into hotels. Since I have never visited before and would rather start it off in my own wheels. Hope to here some good advice and thank you before hand for the help.

Azhar79
04-16-07, 15:15
First of all, I would like to appreciate the work, most of our senior team members are doing on behalf of the site.

I am a new member refered to by a senior member. I recently was in need of a condom, there is a regular pharmacy that i use to buy the condoms(Rough Rider) in mount lavinia, this time it was a sudden decision and had no time to go to mount lavinia. So in Colombo 06, I walked into a pharmacy and asked for a Rough Rider(RR), as I have experience in other condoms being thorn away.

This shop keeper told me that they had no RR and told me that they had Bloom it was an indian brand and saw two versions, one was all night long and the other was another one (I cant remember the name) they were in two packs one green and the other black, it was Rs.60/- for each packet containing three. The all night long was a condon that postpones the ejection. It was a hardy use condom(I usually use double), I think it was better than rough rider, except for the smell, which is more to rubber.

I'll keep the site posted.

Regards

Azhar

Tea Boy
04-17-07, 01:57
It was a hardy use condom(I usually use double),

Azhar79,

Welcome to the forum, and thanks for your contribution. I don't think it is a good idea to wear two condoms, as they will then rub against each occasionally resulting in both breaking!

Tea Boy

Member #4251
04-17-07, 03:07
Hi all.

Since most of the Snr Members contributing I felt guilty. All the time getting info form other Snr Members. So I decided to check out the Bamba TEP. I called the guy and asked whether any new ones are there. He told me that there is new Muslim Girl aged around 20 is there. She is fine. And bit expensive. 4000 LKR. Since I haven't tried any Muslim ones. I thought to give a try.

I went their and manager got the money. And sent to to the room. Their I found that she is not around 20's but most probably around 30+. She has nice face. But flabby body with big boobs and tummy. Went to action. I tried kiss her she told that kissing is prohibited. So I realized that this will will be going to sucks. Since I am DFK lover. She asked me start the play. Nothing special. Missionary position. And finished off. No second run. She tried to finish as early as possible. And I am also not in the mode for the second run.

Total waste 4000

RoleCoaster
04-17-07, 08:48
Nightshadow129,

Its great report, which flow like a story. Thanks lot. I also have some contacts in colombo. I don't have PM facility, so how to share?

===============================================

Hi Rolecoaster ,

Do you mean that a sophisticated world traveler such as yourself can't afford a $13 subscription to support this forum and all the work I do to keep it maintained?

Come on dude, a forum subscription is less than the price of a newspaper one day a week.

Thanks,

Jackson

Tea Boy
04-17-07, 13:10
Manip786,

It is sad to see this place going downhill and the manager becoming greedy. The last time I was there I saw Dilkie. Her service was a bit better than your Muslim woman, but only 4 out of 10 for service, and I had to pay Rs.3600.

Tea Boy

Sam Ferna
04-17-07, 16:35
Was starved for anything yesterday tried JH. Big mistake. Regular receptionist out and was recommended a girl on room 2. She truly sucked, I got really badly ripped off. I had to practically beg for a hand job. Dont thinkwill go there again. Too expensive.

Moonflowers
04-17-07, 18:30
I'm new to this forum. I need a BIG hel from you all. I came to SL last month. I've been working in saudi for the past 2 years. I have lost all the contacts. So can any body please give me some good girls. Phon numbers. I think other memebers cansee my mail address. TEA BOY. Can you helpm.

Regards,

Moonflowers

Tea Boy
04-19-07, 14:06
This report is for the benefit of Moonflowers as well as everybody else. If a member who has not posted a single report expects others to give him confidential contacts he must be very optimistic. If he doesn't have the PM facility it is not possible anyway.

I went to Nirovin today after a break of about six weeks due to various scares. Today the girls there seemed relaxed and not worried about any imminent raids. I saw Madhu for the third time. She is a 6 in looks but gives an excellent GFE with kissing on the lips etc. I asked her today for a special treatment, what they call a "wewal" (caning) massage. I realize that this is not everybody's cup of tea, and it is entirely optional. I tipped her Rs.1500, but she does not demand a specific amount.

Julius Caeser
04-19-07, 18:20
I don't think it is a good idea to wear two condoms, as they will then rub against each occasionally resulting in both breaking!

Tea BoyHi Tea Boy,

Several people whom I know, wear an additional condom as a safety net. This is the first time I'm hearing about the possiblity of both getting torn. Have you heard of this actually happening ? Would like to have the views of other mongers as well.

Julius

Stim702
04-19-07, 22:34
Was starved for anything yesterday tried JH. Big mistake. Regular receptionist out and was recommended a girl on room 2. She truly sucked, I got really badly ripped off. I had to practically beg for a hand job. Dont thinkwill go there again. Too expensive.Sad to report that recently some locals were abusing the girls, big commotion when I was there 4 weeks ago, one of the girls was crying and hitting back after being thrashed around, the guy comes out and shouts 'no sex I am not staying', very sad to see. Maybe she just had a really rough night. Never had a bad experience there before, all I can suggest is that you talk to the mamasan and explain the situation, she'll make sure you are looked after properly next time. They have a bad time with some locals, always drunk, always forcing themselves on the girls.

I doubt those particular persons even know this forum exists.. too important for their own good.

It's bad news all around when you don't treat the girls right.

I don't go for FS myself, anyway I only transit in Colombo these days.

My absolute favourite is in room 5, calls herself Jane, if she's still there. Was leaving shortly.. :( Superb service..

Happy Mongering..

Stim702
04-19-07, 22:39
Hi all,

Will be visiting and staying in Male', Maldives shortly, does anyone have any contacts there willing to share?

Any assists grateful, please PM me.

I will be passing colombo again in July, shall visit JH and send a FR when I get a chance.

Tea Boy
04-20-07, 02:30
This is an experience I had in Kudos about an year ago.

I was with a friend of mine and we decided to jump into Kudos, We both knew as it is usual in karoake's for the ladies to drain the monies from the guys, knowing that we had an idea to limit our expenses to average.

We started drinking and two ladies accompanied us from about 8pm and inbetween couple of ladies came for a fag from our ladies and time went on. we - my friend and I were not high, one of the girl was high and the other wa telling us how good we were and so on, we knew it was a crap as it is usual in all karoakes. Finally we decided to leave and requested for the bill, shocking it was, Rs34,000/- + was the bill, we(my friend and I) had only drunk for a maximum of Rs.7500/-, all the rest was from the girls. We had no choice we did not ask them any thing but pay the bill decently and walk out. The owner was also in that day and on the ladies request came and was introduced to us. He gave his visiting card to both me and my friend and told us we did not have to pay entrance fee, in future if we showed the visiting card.

It was a utter waste of money, we could have gone for Rusians for the value of Rs.34,000/-.

I guess it is not worth it to go to karoakes, rather better to go to a night club and try to hook up with some one.

I also recall a similar incident at BASE Karoake in 2004, we were billed for things we did not have and when I took up the issue, my friend was high with the drink, I went to the manager and this girl had taken the bill to my friend who was dancing and got him settle it with his credit card. and when I came back the lady was telling me we cant do any thing about the bill as the bill is now paid - settled. The bill was rs.24,000/- + for three guys and the accompaning three ladies.

I guess people should think twice before visiting a Karoake.

Azhar79,

Thanks for your useful report, but "Reports of Distinction" is the wrong place for it! I agree that karaoke places are a total rip-off. Senior members may recall that a certain guy was heavily promoting these places, but he seems to have disappeared from the scene after his credentials were called into question.

Tea Boy

Kalhari
04-20-07, 04:05
THE NOTE FROM AZAR79

This is an experience I had in Kudos about an year ago.

I was with a friend of mine and we decided to jump into Kudos, We both knew as it is usual in karoake's for the ladies to drain the monies from the guys, knowing that we had an idea to limit our expenses to average.

We started drinking and two ladies accompanied us from about 8pm and inbetween couple of ladies came for a fag from our ladies and time went on. we - my friend and I were not high, one of the girl was high and the other wa telling us how good we were and so on, we knew it was a crap as it is usual in all karoakes. Finally we decided to leave and requested for the bill, shocking it was, Rs34,000/- + was the bill, we(my friend and I) had only drunk for a maximum of Rs.7500/-, all the rest was from the girls. We had no choice we did not ask them any thing but pay the bill decently and walk out. The owner was also in that day and on the ladies request came and was introduced to us. He gave his visiting card to both me and my friend and told us we did not have to pay entrance fee, in future if we showed the visiting card.

It was a utter waste of money, we could have gone for Rusians for the value of Rs.34,000/-.

I guess it is not worth it to go to karoakes, rather better to go to a night club and try to hook up with some one.

I also recall a similar incident at BASE Karoake in 2004, we were billed for things we did not have and when I took up the issue, my friend was high with the drink, I went to the manager and this girl had taken the bill to my friend who was dancing and got him settle it with his credit card. and when I came back the lady was telling me we cant do any thing about the bill as the bill is now paid - settled. The bill was rs.24,000/- + for three guys and the accompaning three ladies.

I guess people should think twice before visiting a Karoake.

------------

As the owner is a good friend of mine, I just spoke to him and directed this link for him to review. KUDOS - yes is an expensive place compared to others and again yes every place is a rip off. But KUDOS has some security built to it as Police is not raiding the place. The Owner once a high ranking police officer and his brother and brother in law are presently in Police holding high ranking positions.

His Family and personally the owners close relation with Very high end politicos will not let any disturbing incidents happen at KUDOS and compared to other places it is safe.

What he told about the bill is - that is normal. If they want fun they have to pay. Otherwise let them be out. The entrance fee will be waived off to keep them coming in regularly. And that is common for most of the places. [I don't pay entrance for many places - KUDOS everything is free for me].

He said 1000s are coming in a year and one person will complain. - Agree on that statement. So if you are not in that category of spending - then don't visit this place.

Vinods
04-20-07, 05:57
Dear All,

Last week I was at Orchid (Sellamuththu Avenue) and asked for Dilini, I found out that she is not coming there anymore, I was bit disappointed but thought of going and have a look at other ladies in the room, there were not much good looking girls available at that moment, I picked Reka, average looking, little bit on to fat side, fair

She straight away jumped in to extras and told that I can touch her boobs, fondle the spot, can lift the saree but not to remove, pull down her panty but not to remove etc but as Tea Boy very rightly mentioned girls at Orchid are very very greedy, she immediately demanded 1500 and I manged to bring it down to 1000

Message was no good at all, it's just touching the legs and sqeecing the muscles but she was very good in HJ, didn't take her number, anyway I don't recommend her to other mongers, she is bit greedy and has small boobs, looks like she has big tits but when the wonder bra is removed they are not that big, amazing guys!

She kept on calling me "sudu", "naughtiya" and "yakadaya" (when I tool long time to come) which was little irritating for me, anyway when I was leaving I saw a fantastic young girl, slim with big boobs, very good body, hmm I couldn't get her name as she stormed in to a room

Vinod Senevi

Tea Boy
04-20-07, 07:55
Julius,

This is something I read on the internet:

http://www.aidsinfonet.org/factsheet_detail.php?fsnumber=153

Do not "double bag" (use two condoms). Friction between the condoms increases the chance of breakage.

Tea Boy

Tea Boy
04-20-07, 08:08
If they want fun they have to pay. Otherwise let them be out.

Now we have it from the horse's mouth, this is what the owner of Kudos has told Kalhari. Who wants to patronize a place when the owner has that kind of attitude?

As Mango has shown us, you can get superb service from Sri Lankan girls for Rs.8000 - 10,000 when you entertain them at a good hotel. The balance you can spend on a bottle of imported vodka!

Craven66
04-20-07, 08:28
Now we have it from the horse's mouth, this is what the owner of Kudos has told Kalhari. Who wants to patronize a place when the owner has that kind of attitude?

As Mango has shown us, you can get superb service from Sri Lankan girls for Rs.8000 - 10,000 when you entertain them at a good hotel. The balance you can spend on a bottle of imported vodka!Tea boy, You've just written what I was thinking.

It'd be nice if Azhar79 gives a bit of details about any experience's with the Kudos girls. Was there any kind of mongering included that night where a bill of 30k + was tolerated?

Sam Ferna
04-20-07, 08:30
Thanks friend, I will remeber that.i usually make a very quiet entry and exit and tip, I never forget. i little something to the recptionist always does help. I know room no 5 calls herself JEN, really good value and quite descent if I may say. I made a mistake by going for variety, in this in this case whcih was stupid. I generally visit very late and so far have been lucky except this past couple of times. But thank you and appreciate the advice.

Rhino64
04-20-07, 09:46
Hey Tacit,

It appears that the vodka in question that Mango referred to has left our shores. There appears to be others available. However the Vodka provider is very careful and unless you can spring a name that is known to her, you won't get too far.

Good luck mate.

Rhino

QUOTE=Tacit]Dear Milli,

It seems MANGO is abroad, He had posted info on some VODKA conatct number 2 weeks back, would you have that info, Can I PM you to get that?

Cheers[/QUOTE]

Micky Mouse
04-20-07, 11:59
To my experience, the girls at the Karoke get a percentage of the tab so all they do is merely perfrom acts of 'good time' and increase the tab value. The more the better concept.

The karoke at LP might be of a different concept. Although I didnt get a chance to go there yet, you go to the karoke and pick a girl and go up to the room.

Happy Mongering

MM

Tea Boy
04-20-07, 15:48
The karoke at LP might be of a different concept. Although I didnt get a chance to go there yet, you go to the karoke and pick a girl and go up to the room.

Micky Mouse,

At LP, the karaoke label is just a facade for an old-fashioned brothel. I say old-fashioned because it is the kind of brothel that you see in films. Even in Europe most brothels now pretend to be massage parlours, whereas at LP the girls refuse to do massage on principle.

It is true that drinks are available at LP, Lion lager at Rs.500 a bottle, but there is no pressure on you to buy drinks. There is not much pressure to select a girl either, and it is possible to have a look at the girls and just leave. The last time I was there the "Madam" came up to me and suggested that I select a girl for "short time". This is for a fixed price, I think it is currently Rs.3500, and for this you get one fuck. Most of the girls will try to finish you in 20 minutes.

Tea Boy

Coolnhot
04-20-07, 15:59
Guys,

I checked out JH after a month now, A new Girl FERN has come (Room No. 03). Hardly one week she has come here.

Face - 8/10
Attitude - 5/10
Massage - 5/10

She looks good, firm Tits and seems to be fresh. This is her first job and she is 24 years old.

The reason why I am giving her details is that as per Tea Boy advice we need to bring out greedy and poor performance girls into ISF Srilanka column.

She is very greedy, she doesnt allow even to Kiss, doesnt allow to DATY and even play and lick her Tits/Nipples. She was asking for Rs 2000 for a BJ... Thats very greedy.. I would not prefer to go to Room # 3 as she is not good for extras.

The same was with Ms KAY (Room # 7).. So guys pls avoid Room # 2, 3 and 7. I am sure we mongers contrinbute more to JH revenue. We should definitely boycott to go to above rooms. I already gave a feeback about Room # 3 and 7 to the receptionist.

Alteast in GH, PAT and other few gals offer FS for Rs 2000 with good number of extras and much GFE, But JH is becoming bad thesedays.

Guys I am writing this report just after finishing my above session with JH. I am that much unsatisfied with this session.

I have almost visited JH for 17 times.. this is one of the very worst level of satisfaction I can say... We have to definitely salute our JOY, YA , Jenny and BEEM who are best performers at JH.

Guys, apart from Room # 2,3 and 7 are ther any rooms to be black listed??? Pls write with ur feedback. ITS IMPORTANT. Let us help other mongers from damaging Rs 7500.

After spending 7500 if we are cheated with poor performance, that makes ill with JH management who should be carefull enough to pick gals for these sort of job.

It would be better to book a room at JH / Renuka and spend a night with a Sri Lankan gal... It woiuld be worth enough and nice experience too.

Wait for every1 feedback in this regard.

Stim702
04-20-07, 22:30
Guys,

I checked out JH after a month now, A new Girl FERN has come (Room No. 03). Hardly one week she has come here.

Face - 8/10
Attitude - 5/10
Massage - 5/10

She looks good, firm Tits and seems to be fresh. This is her first job and she is 24 years old.

The reason why I am giving her details is that as per Tea Boy advice we need to bring out greedy and poor performance girls into ISF Srilanka column.

She is very greedy, she doesnt allow even to Kiss, doesnt allow to DATY and even play and lick her Tits/Nipples. She was asking for Rs 2000 for a BJ... Thats very greedy.. I would not prefer to go to Room # 3 as she is not good for extras.

The same was with Ms KAY (Room # 7).. So guys pls avoid Room # 2, 3 and 7. I am sure we mongers contrinbute more to JH revenue. We should definitely boycott to go to above rooms. I already gave a feeback about Room # 3 and 7 to the receptionist.

Alteast in GH, PAT and other few gals offer FS for Rs 2000 with good number of extras and much GFE, But JH is becoming bad thesedays.

Wait for every1 feedback in this regard.I hear you, but don't forget if this is her first job and she is this new, it will take some time to adjust to what the customers would like... Still, I don't expect everyone to have to wait in line while this happens.. Usually a little encouragement from mama is all that is required.

I remember in Melbourne a new girl was on.. "She does only HJ".. a few weeks later she has the full menu.. Guess when you look at the otherside it's not an easy transistion for some people.

Lucky for us, there are the others who both enjoy and service well.

Happy Hunting.

Stim702
04-20-07, 22:39
Thanks friend, I will remeber that.i usually make a very quiet entry and exit and tip, I never forget. i little something to the recptionist always does help. I know room no 5 calls herself JEN, really good value and quite descent if I may say. I made a mistake by going for variety, in this in this case whcih was stupid. I generally visit very late and so far have been lucky except this past couple of times. But thank you and appreciate the advice.Do you know if JEN is still there? I might try to visit next weekend.

Mango Jango
04-20-07, 23:08
Some Senior Mongers might remember Chitra - a madam whose contact I shared three or four years ago. If I remember right, one monger even banged Chitra. lol! :-)

The good news is that Chitra came back last year from her Italian adventure and is back in business. I'm overseas so I can't verify her latest stock but if any senior mongers want to give her a bell, I'd be happy to share the last contact number I had.

Chitra's gals typically range from 3,000 to 5,000 and if you're willing to flash 5,000 she'll try to make the move on you ... ha! ha!

cheers

Mango

Tea Boy
04-21-07, 02:52
After spending 7500 if we are cheated with poor performance, that makes ill with JH management who should be carefull enough to pick gals for these sort of job.

Coolnhot,

Thanks for your useful report. I personally haven't been to Juliana since Ya left. It would seem that there is not much point going there unless you are prepared to spend at least Rs.9500 (including a tip of 2000). I guess Galadari is not much better than Juliana.

Tea Boy

Mango Jango
04-21-07, 05:43
hmm...

9500 to 10,000 for a Full Serving of 'thai satay' at JH or GH that may or maynot be tasty

or 10,000 for a Double Serving of 'lankan achcharu' (plus hotel room and treats of course)

Coolnhot,

Thanks for your useful report. I personally haven't been to Juliana since Ya left. It would seem that there is not much point going there unless you are prepared to spend at least Rs.9500 (including a tip of 2000). I guess Galadari is not much better than Juliana.

Tea Boy

Tropical Pleasure
04-21-07, 07:45
Hi,

What are looking for? Can assist with contact but need to know more about what you will be looking for and dates. Read you soon.

Hi all,

Will be visiting and staying in Male', Maldives shortly, does anyone have any contacts there willing to share?

Any assists grateful, please PM me.

I will be passing colombo again in July, shall visit JH and send a FR when I get a chance.

Sri Lankan Guy
04-21-07, 09:14
Some Senior Mongers might remember Chitra - a madam whose contact I shared three or four years ago. If I remember right, one monger even banged Chitra. lol! :-)

The good news is that Chitra came back last year from her Italian adventure and is back in business. I'm overseas so I can't verify her latest stock but if any senior mongers want to give her a bell, I'd be happy to share the last contact number I had.

Chitra's gals typically range from 3,000 to 5,000 and if you're willing to flash 5,000 she'll try to make the move on you ... ha! ha!

cheers

MangoMango

have done Chitra a few times and last two with another lady.

Yeah she is good man and after her so called Italian trip, she looked pretty sexy + +

Tea Boy
04-21-07, 16:19
Was there any kind of mongering included that night where a bill of 30k + was tolerated?

Craven66,

Welcome to the forum. What mongering at these places? Guys who go there are like teenagers who take their girls to the cinema - A hand under the skirt is what they get.

Tea Boy

Tacit
04-21-07, 17:34
Fellow Mongers

Just came back from 1. 5 hours of bliss from room 5 at JH. Jane or maybe I should call her Zen (and the art of pleasure). I am surprised nobody has written about her. I noticed FERN mentioning his bad experience with Room 2, 3 and 7 and how he thought he should have stuck to JEN at no 5. On that cue I decided to go for no 5 and boy was that the right decision.

Looks- 6/10, body- 7/10, attitude- 10/10

Long hair, breasts look small when covered but are at least BB, nice and a joy to hold and caress. Skin is soft as a flower (which is not uncommon with Thai birds). She entered smiling, was wearing a very short SHORT and the top of her white lacy G string was visible from behind. Started with general banter, a bit playful, calling herself crazy (clazy), . No negotiation or hint of pushing for extras. To the shower with lot of attention to junior. On the massage table. Started with proper massage. Kept pushing my hands back giggling as I tried touching her during the massage. After finishing the legs I suddenly notice that she has disappeared inside the towel covering me belly and started BBBJ. Wow I thought this is looking good. Teased around a bit. She does a great BJ. Will even do rimming if you want. Knows her stuff. Doesnt rush you and builds the whole thing. Seems to genuinely enjoying making mongers happy! So from BBBJ she moved up and kissed all over sucking my nipples. Nibbling ears. And then a deep french kiss. Despite her soft skin getting hurt by my evening stubble she was up for a passionate deep kiss, nice and wet. And lots of tongue play. I suggested DATY. And she said no. I closed my eyes and continued enjoying the massage and suddenly I see her pussy in front of me. 69 for some time till couldn't hold on any longer. Clean up, cuddle. And then on to oily body to body massage. The best I have had in a long time. This was goeey, oily, wet stuff. She will move on your shaft and make you just go bananas. In between we were all over each other, holding tight and kissing passionately as she was also turned on. And her ass and boobs are a joy to hold and suck/kiss. I can go and on, but I guess you get the picture!

By the way, we didn't even talk about money even once. Either she assumed I will tip her well or she does it for the 7500 paid at the counter.

Important

1. FS. Asked her a few times (as I was gagging for it after what she did to me); she didn't have any condoms and also hinted its not on offer. But wasnt very firm. So carry a nice one with you and you may get lucky, she had a nice, clean pussy

2. She is very ticklish; Do shave before you go

3. Treat her well and you will get a GFE++. Lots of hugs, cuddles, kisses!

4. She is leaving in 10 days, so make hay while the sun shines

I tipped her 3000 and she seemed happy. Was getting hard even by hugging her to say good bye. Did a bit of slow dancing before leaving on "lady in red". And left with a big smile on my face!

I told her I will be recommending her to my friends. So if any of you goes, mention "Jackie" and she might treat you well!

EDITOR'S NOTE: I certainly hope that the author or somebody else will post a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide. Info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php? ) for more information.

Tea Boy
04-22-07, 02:36
Tacit,

Thanks for your excellent report on Jane.

Tea Boy

Mango Jango
04-22-07, 03:08
Tacit,

Thanks for your excellent report on Jane.

Tea Boy

agreed. Tacit - u da man!

Sam Ferna
04-22-07, 07:19
Thanks TACIT, brilliant writing, you should be a writer man. I have visited Jen a few times over the past year and she mentined several times abut leaving but still around. I plan on visiting her this week sometime no sooner I put some money together. But your vivid description has been a catalyst in that endeavour. Tea Boy and Mango, thank you gentlemen, you may not know how appreciative I am with your really informative and accurat reporting. Cheers. I am only a regular member let me figure out how to upgrade so I can communicate directly. All things cnsidered brilliant work keep up.

Julius Caeser
04-22-07, 10:11

MMI guess you are referring to the Karoke at the LP basement - called the Cleopatra. I've been there a couple of times, but was not successful in persuading anyone to go up for FS. Has anyone you know, been able to do it ?

Julius

Stim702
04-22-07, 19:27
Fellow Mongers

Just came back from 1. 5 hours of bliss from room 5 at JH. Jane or maybe I should call her Zen (and the art of pleasure). I am surprised nobody has written about her. I noticed FERN mentioning his bad experience with Room 2, 3 and 7 and how he thought he should have stuck to JEN at no 5. On that cue I decided to go for no 5 and boy was that the right decision.

Looks- 6/10, body- 7/10, attitude- 10/10

Long hair, breasts look small when covered but are at least BB, nice and a joy to hold and caress. Skin is soft as a flower (which is not uncommon with Thai birds). She entered smiling, was wearing a very short SHORT and the top of her white lacy G string was visible from behind. Started with general banter, a bit playful, calling herself crazy (clazy), . No negotiation or hint of pushing for extras. To the shower with lot of attention to junior. On the massage table. Started with proper massage. Kept pushing my hands back giggling as I tried touching her during the massage. After finishing the legs I suddenly notice that she has disappeared inside the towel covering me belly and started BBBJ. Wow I thought this is looking good. Teased around a bit. She does a great BJ. Will even do rimming if you want. Knows her stuff. Doesnt rush you and builds the whole thing. Seems to genuinely enjoying making mongers happy! So from BBBJ she moved up and kissed all over sucking my nipples. Nibbling ears. And then a deep french kiss. Despite her soft skin getting hurt by my evening stubble she was up for a passionate deep kiss, nice and wet. And lots of tongue play. I suggested DATY. And she said no. I closed my eyes and continued enjoying the massage and suddenly I see her pussy in front of me. 69 for some time till couldn't hold on any longer. Clean up, cuddle. And then on to oily body to body massage. The best I have had in a long time. This was goeey, oily, wet stuff. She will move on your shaft and make you just go bananas. In between we were all over each other, holding tight and kissing passionately as she was also turned on. And her ass and boobs are a joy to hold and suck/kiss. I can go and on, but I guess you get the picture!

By the way, we didn't even talk about money even once. Either she assumed I will tip her well or she does it for the 7500 paid at the counter.

Important

1. FS. Asked her a few times (as I was gagging for it after what she did to me); she didn't have any condoms and also hinted its not on offer. But wasnt very firm. So carry a nice one with you and you may get lucky, she had a nice, clean pussy

2. She is very ticklish; Do shave before you go

3. Treat her well and you will get a GFE++. Lots of hugs, cuddles, kisses!

4. She is leaving in 10 days, so make hay while the sun shines

I tipped her 3000 and she seemed happy. Was getting hard even by hugging her to say good bye. Did a bit of slow dancing before leaving on "lady in red". And left with a big smile on my face!

I told her I will be recommending her to my friends. So if any of you goes, mention "Jackie" and she might treat you well!

EDITOR'S NOTE: I certainly hope that the author or somebody else will post a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide. Info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php? ) for more information. One of her specialities is sliding up your body past the point of no return. You know when all the other providers would normally stop. Instead, she will slide right past until you are left between her legs, just outside the door, all slippery, all warm, then with incredible ease and sophistication, she will slide you right past the door and back onto and along her tummy.

It's the cruelest torture available. 0. 5seconds ago you were *there*. Drives you mad after about 3 passes, you'll be almost seeing stars after 6. And well, it takes a LOT of mental concentration to hold on. You really don't want to rush it. She does it so slowly. So teasingly. Happy happy sigh.

It will break my heart to see her go. What can I say. She has to be my all time favourite ever.

Last time she left she said she wasn't coming back. So I never bothered to try JH again. Out of the blue I fancied I should. Only to be shown to room 5, and she looked at me and looked at me (it had been 14mths). And then screamed "It's you! ", practically jumped into my arms. Sigh. Then she hit me for not coming to see her!

As for the rest. This one rates above a GFE. Some things can't be given justice with words alone.

As always, play safe, for the rest of us and for the girls themselves.

Happy Mongering.

Stim702
04-22-07, 19:35
hi,

what are looking for? can assist with contact but need to know more about what you will be looking for and dates. read you soon.hey can't pm you. just looking to hook up with some girls, expat or spa therapists even better. any directions welcome. looking first for 'massage' and take it from there.

Stim702
04-22-07, 19:45
there's an ad on expatriates.com re ex gh therapist available for outcalls. anyone tried?

Tropical Pleasure
04-23-07, 01:07
hi,

you might be able to pm later doing the day as i just subscribe. in male, there are no spas or massage - they were closed few months back - and most spa therapists & expats are working in resorts. spas in resorts are rarely offering extra services. if you stay in male, you could find it frustrating. but pm me as i still can give you a tip.

hey can't pm you. just looking to hook up with some girls, expat or spa therapists even better. any directions welcome. looking first for 'massage' and take it from there.

John Lara
04-23-07, 05:28
Is any one had visit that MP calld SY health center, its close to Mobitel head office.

Are they offering sex there ( at least HJ)?

Micky Mouse
04-23-07, 11:02
Visited the place opposite Belagio last Sat due to mere desperation. There were 6 girls. The best was a 7. Paid 2500 and got it done. The room was so filthy. Used condoms and dirty towels on the floor. Didnt want to stay there for more than 15 minutes. The girl was friendly and took it slow. I had to rush things as I couldnt be there in that room.

She mentioned they all go to the Karoke at Belagio. Is there a Karoke inside the casiono. She seems to be enjoying dancing and drinking a lot. I wonder she would go out for hight pay.

What happened to the massage place next to Seylang Bank in Duplication rd. Is it still there??

Happy Hunting..

MM

Member #4251
04-23-07, 13:25
I got the contact from a follow ISG member. Last Sunday I called her to get a appointment. She asked who gave this number and so on. And I managed to get time from her. She aked me come Mt. Lavinia and give a ring. I went there and called her. She told me to wait for 5 mins. She will come their. After 5 mins she came there. Wow she is like a model. Nice structure. Very decent. Looks very high class. She took me to Hotel at station Road. Where I got A/see Room for 1500. Went 2 the room. Paid her fees 4000. Then she started at her actions. Have good session. (only one)I pted for second she said for socond I have 2 pay additional money. So I said ok. Since I did'nt take more with me and left the place. Have very good time. And I never met such a figure.

She is will be here ipto 1st week of may only. Anyhow she said that she will be returning after 2 months time (her 5th visit to SL. She know most of the places.).

Tea Boy
04-23-07, 14:58
Is any one had visit that MP calld SY health center, its close to Mobitel head office.John Lara,

There is no sex at this place.

TB

Sam Ferna
04-24-07, 06:23
JH # 5 is the happening thing now. Tried to get a booking but was not able to will try again toady. Interested in meeting this beauty from GOA. Any assitance appreciated.

Viveca Rattan
04-24-07, 08:12
Dear Manip

I am regular member but without much experience and seek your assistance to find some good contacts .

Can I have this indian beauty's contact ?

Keith

I got the contact from a follow ISG member. Last Sunday I called her to get a appointment. She asked who gave this number and so on. And I managed to get time from her. She aked me come Mt. Lavinia and give a ring. I went there and called her. She told me to wait for 5 mins. She will come their. After 5 mins she came there. Wow she is like a model. Nice structure. Very decent. Looks very high class. She took me to Hotel at station Road. Where I got A/see Room for 1500. Went 2 the room. Paid her fees 4000. Then she started at her actions. Have good session. (only one)I pted for second she said for socond I have 2 pay additional money. So I said ok. Since I did'nt take more with me and left the place. Have very good time. And I never met such a figure.

She is will be here ipto 1st week of may only. Anyhow she said that she will be returning after 2 months time (her 5th visit to SL. She know most of the places.).

Shanika Jayakuru
04-24-07, 08:40
Visited the place opposite Belagio last Sat due to mere desperation. There were 6 girls. The best was a 7. Paid 2500 and got it done.
MMHi MM,

The Chinese place oppsite to Bellagio (one in the narrow gravel road) still open? 2 weeks ago I went there and it was closed. It used to be clean and well organized 2 years ago.

Anyway after that tuk tuk guy gave me a contact to a pimp who comes in a van. Went to a place in dick man road and waited till the van come. Well there were 2 gals. So I selected the good looking one.

It was the worst time I had with a gal. She didn't allow to do anything. I got so pissed off blasted the tri-show guy and pimp and left.

I was just a total rip-off.

Cheers,

SJ

Micky Mouse
04-24-07, 10:45
Shanika Jayakuru,

Yes, that chinese place is open. Those girls go to the casino when the business is slow at thier end. That could be the reason why it was closed. Always good to go by tuk tuk.

In the van, the girls are locals or chinese. If you talking about the hotel off skelton road, it must be locals. The guy comes in a tinted vehicle. Is this the one.

The othey a tuk fellow told me they have Thais for 10K. I thought that was too much for just for a quicke!!!

Happy Hunting.

MM

Hi MM,

The Chinese place oppsite to Bellagio (one in the narrow gravel road) still open? 2 weeks ago I went there and it was closed. It used to be clean and well organized 2 years ago.

Anyway after that tuk tuk guy gave me a contact to a pimp who comes in a van. Went to a place in dick man road and waited till the van come. Well there were 2 gals. So I selected the good looking one.

It was the worst time I had with a gal. She didn't allow to do anything. I got so pissed off blasted the tri-show guy and pimp and left.

I was just a total rip-off.

Cheers,

SJ

JonyForever
04-24-07, 18:01
Dear Manip,

I am a new member, just got to know about you.

Friends, I am leaving Sri Lanka on Sunday. Can you please send me the contact of that Indian beauty so I can share my experience with you as well.

Please send me as soon as possible.

Jony

Shanj
04-25-07, 03:06
Hi all

It was a wonderful time that I spent here in Sri Lanka. But now I have to leave this beautiful country for my own good to Gulf region. So let me thank the mongers who supported me on this forum .. especially Mr Tea Boy and all others too. But definitely when I get a chance I will update u all.

Good bye and best of luck.

Shanj

Micky Mouse
04-25-07, 08:16
Sanj,

Best of luck to you..

The rest of the mongers:
-------------------------
What is the status of the following locations:
Chinese Angel at 5th lane Colombo 03.
Chinese Clinic at Kinross Avenue Colombo 04.
Chinese Clinic at the East end of Lauries Road

Also anybody been to Osroma Spa, 66A Vajira Road, Bambalapitiya, Colombo. Looks like a real spa. Anybody been here??

MM

Anarkali
04-25-07, 09:20
Called my regular "Akka" with a doubt, since it was week after the new year season. When I called her she said she has some gals available. I had a bad experince with one of her gal last time, so I told her that I don't need a one like that. She agree to send a good one this time.

She sent gal on time and paid Rs.700 for the room and Rs.2500 for the gal and another Rs.50 to condoms. She looks like in her mid 20', fair, short and bit to the chubby side. She said she is from Ratnapura area and having a baby, devorced from her husband. Her name is Ma***.

Soon we get into the room, she undress herself and helped me to undress. Fairly good attitude compared to most of the other gals who are very shy to be in naked. We went to bath togerther. She cleaned me very well giving special attention to my junior.

After that she start with a nice deep bbbj and went on for 30 min with breaks :). I asked from her if it is ok if I CIM, but she refused to do so. Asked if it is possible to do anal, but she said no. Her pussy smells bad so I didn't go for licking. I f***** her one time but did it in different possitions. Didn't go on for the second shot. She is ok for the total damage of Rs.3250.

Next time I am planning to go for a expensive gal, because I fed up with low cost gals.

/Ana

Anarkali
04-25-07, 09:23
MM,
As fer as I know, "Chinese Angel" was at St. Anthoneys Mawatha (infront of Lucky plaza). This place is no longer available.

/Ana

Sanj,

Best of luck to you..

The rest of the mongers:

Also anybody been to Osroma Spa, 66A Vajira Road, Bambalapitiya, Colombo. Looks like a real spa. Anybody been here??

MM

Nissange
04-25-07, 12:39
Hi,

I'm New to the forum. Do write to us soon on your next encounter.

Called my regular "Akka" with a doubt, since it was week after the new year season. When I called her she said she has some gals available. I had a bad experince with one of her gal last time, so I told her that I don't need a one like that. She agree to send a good one this time.

She sent gal on time and paid Rs.700 for the room and Rs.2500 for the gal and another Rs.50 to condoms. She looks like in her mid 20', fair, short and bit to the chubby side. She said she is from Ratnapura area and having a baby, devorced from her husband. Her name is Ma***.

Soon we get into the room, she undress herself and helped me to undress. Fairly good attitude compared to most of the other gals who are very shy to be in naked. We went to bath togerther. She cleaned me very well giving special attention to my junior.

After that she start with a nice deep bbbj and went on for 30 min with breaks :). I asked from her if it is ok if I CIM, but she refused to do so. Asked if it is possible to do anal, but she said no. Her pussy smells bad so I didn't go for licking. I f***** her one time but did it in different possitions. Didn't go on for the second shot. She is ok for the total damage of Rs.3250.

Next time I am planning to go for a expensive gal, because I fed up with low cost gals.

/Ana

Member #4251
04-26-07, 05:42
All the places are closed.

Sanj,

Best of luck to you..

The rest of the mongers:

MM

Micky Mouse
04-26-07, 06:51
Thanks guys for your info.

Osroma Spa ad was in the Sunday Times and I called. They told me I have the choice to get a male or female for the services.

I wonder whether I can get any extras from the females.

MM

Zingo
04-26-07, 13:11
Hi Guys,

After a long time visited JG, got some new girls around. Since I went after a long time, couldn't recall the old names. Samanti (I guess its correct), looks better and just two months from Anuradapura but the service is not good at all. Dont waste your time with her.

Zingo

Zingo
04-27-07, 04:36
Value for money in town is JH and GH, There are good ones as you find in the forum. I have been visiting these two places for the last 3 years, and its realy cool.

Zingo
04-28-07, 12:04
As mentioned in the forum, place is not so clean, there are around 7 of them. All are chinese I guess. 1500/= to the lady + 1000/= to the girl work done for the price. Nothing much.

Good day!

Micky Mouse
04-30-07, 05:29
Last Friday, I was in a mood for a real massage. So I called in few places. Finally ended up at Osroma Span down Vajira road. Opted for full body massage for 3000. It was an excellent swedish massage. The girl was friendly and was always talking to me. Since it was the first time, I didnt want to ask for HJ. I tipped the girl 500. Next time I should ask for 'extras'. She was really happy when I tipped her.

Straight from there I headed to the Chinese place opposite Belagio. There was only one girl free at the time. The mamasam said she is new and good. It was a disaster. She was around 35 and fat. Before anything asked for 2000 tip. I said no tip until she finishes the job. It was a disaster. Left in about 10 minutes. What a waste of 2500. Made up my mind not to go there again.

MM

Gihan Malli
04-30-07, 06:22
SORRY! couldnt post any new massages for some times, but I did checked the site regularly & replied for all my PM messages. Couldnt go for any MP cuz of the matches + bit bzy with work. Well, am back to OK stage & planning to visit my usual place Niroga & wanna see my lady.

I went to S & Y for a genuine massage cuz I was so stressed. There was a nice girl & I was surprised that she did a really good 1 1/2 massage.

Sam Ferna
05-01-07, 05:11
Due to the prevailing security situation there is the possibility of raids, random or otherwise. I personally suggest you lay off these places for a while. Colombo is becoming extremely hazardous. Maybe focus should be diverted elsewhere. Remember if you are arrested for some reason, as per the PTA you may be detained indefinitely at an undisclosed location. Anyways, only a suggestion, please use your discretion. Good Luck.

Merdocx
05-01-07, 17:10
I got a girls no working at mt lavinia. her name is silmiya. I didn't visit her even once because, I am new to these stuff. I havnt tried a single girl. Senior members plz suggest me a way to share this no.

I have spoke to her over the phone. She is a bich and rally stubborn. she want talk more than 20 seconds for a call.

I wanna share because i dont know about her, I want one of the experienced guy here to tell me more about her.

Zingo
05-02-07, 06:58
Stubborn once will be good at work. Dont miss the chance, ask her how much and whether she got a place.

Good luck!

Merdocx
05-02-07, 13:11
She says 2000 for the room and 2000 for her. She is asking to come to Mt. Lavinia

Tea Boy
05-02-07, 15:06
I personally suggest you lay off these places for a while.

Sam Ferna,

These days we are practising "sil" - No sex, no meat, no vodka.

Tea Boy

Sam Ferna
05-03-07, 09:23
I appreciate your sense of humor Tea boy, despite my advise to fellow mongers I made a visit last week to JH, the day Lanka played NZ and was treated really well by # 5. Didn't forget to mention Jackie and # 5 goes you mean Jackie Chan, I like yeah, he's the man and wanted to know how I knew him. Coming back the parking attendant offered local talent and followed up with a call, will follow up and keep the forum posted. But I did notice cops in civvies hanging around. due to this ethnic crisis not even your dick is safe these days. Thanks Teaboy, I am a person who enjoys wit and must say you have it, I observed in your previous postings.

Keytey
05-03-07, 10:16
Dear Seniors,

I have to visit Kandy in near future and I know nothing about any monger friendly places there. If anybody been there and know please post your comments here quickly as possible.

Thanks in advance

Shyman30
05-03-07, 13:47
Hi guys,

I am a new member and I'm visiting Colombo next month. I'm fed up of brothels in Colombo. I'm interested in some classy, mature escorts. Can anyone help me pls.

Sirim
05-04-07, 03:57
Been watching the posts on a regular basis and feel sorry for the genuine ones here likes of Tea Boy, Mango etc who take the time to report good info on what's happening round town.

Too many "I need contacts" requests these days from the one hit wonders who we all suspect have other than honourable motives in asking - my advice to them - XXXX off ! Not welcome here.

With the current situation in the city and the security risks it's a very difficult and sad situation to see how the country is going from bad to worse and the pleasures previously taken for granted are becoming harder to find.

I hope that things will sort themselves out in the near future, peace will prevail and we can get back to some decent info and fun on here.

Meantime, I hope the rain will stop

To all genuine mongers here, stay safe, to all others refer to Para 2 above.

Zingo
05-04-07, 06:29
I appreciate your sense of humor Tea boy, despite my advise to fellow mongers I made a visit last week to JH, the day Lanka played NZ and was treated really well by # 5. Didn't forget to mention Jackie and # 5 goes you mean Jackie Chan, I like yeah, he's the man and wanted to know how I knew him. Coming back the parking attendant offered local talent and followed up with a call, will follow up and keep the forum posted. But I did notice cops in civvies hanging around. due to this ethnic crisis not even your dick is safe these days. Thanks Teaboy, I am a person who enjoys wit and must say you have it, I observed in your previous postings.JH #5 has left since yesterday. Any better numbers at JH.

Sam Ferna
05-04-07, 11:30
You are spot on buddy, #5 has left, just checked with the reception. As per the forum guidelines unable to post name of the receptionist. Then again # 5 has told me more than once that she'll be leaving but never did. I have no doubt she'll return. Shall check and post of equal or better contact. I do agree with you, most read just and post little. In my humble opinion one should not be taken seriously until they have posted at least 25 reports of value, which could be verified. Thank you. Your line on refer to para 2 is just great. Teaboy should be made a Deshamanya, this guy is something else. Regards.

Dannyfunstuff
05-04-07, 13:42
I visited the Malambe MP (ggodelawattha Rd).

Was in a pretty secluded area so it looks safe from cops for a time.

The front charge is a bit steep though 1000 or so.

Place looks almost legit with Aruwedik stuff at the front and all.

Only two ladies that day..(said there were two more but werent there on that day..

Took a medium sized white one (the other was a bit slutty looking dark skinned one but saw her only later)

She did a good massage for abt 30 mins or so.

I wasnt sure abt extras but she asked whether I wanted a shake so I said yea.

Asked for 600 but got it down to 500.

Didnt take off cloths but let me touch everwhere.

Rooms and all are good plus doors close from inside.

No sex though not from her (but the other one might)

Well hope this helps.

Tea Boy
05-04-07, 15:24
I went to Nirovin at 10 a.m. this morning. When I was on my way there there were two Air Force guys at the junction; when I came out they had been replaced by two cops. They are stationed here because they are watching a key junction. No need to get paranoid about their being after Nirovin customers.

There were 6 girls there. The best-looking one was busy with breakfast and avoiding eye contact, so I went for the next-best looking, A***, a 6.5 in looks. She is fair-skinned with a sweet round face. A bit plump but nice breasts. You can spot her because she has the brightest smile there. Age about 29.

She gave an excellent GFE with kissing on the lips, hugging etc. She gave me a BBBJ without my asking for it! No rush. I gave her a tip of Rs.1000. Total cost Rs.1700. You shouldn't have to pay more than that in a 3rd World country with an average daily income of Rs.300.

Tea Boy
05-04-07, 15:27
I visited the Malambe MP (ggodelawattha Rd).

Dannyfunstuff,

Thanks for your useful report. I think you are the first person to report on this place. Is it the one which advertises in the Sunday Times Hitads?

TB

Sam Ferna
05-05-07, 04:56
I had nothing better to do yesterday and very horny so decided to check out the lights. Tea boy’s explanation reference Cops hanging out around important intersections gave me Dutch courage. Needless to say it was JH. The friendly receptionist Kau. . Greeted me and asked me if it was the usual, I said of course and was shepherded to # 5. It was nothing out of the ordinary but felt great. # 5 mentioned that yesterday was the last day and will not be working this day forward, I don’t know man this woman has been saying this so many times, guess will have to wait and see. In the meantime I have learnt from the friendly receptionist K that the present # 2 is good – new apparently. Let me put some money together and check it out. I am comfortable going to JH though it costs 10K a pop, so I can only afford maybe once or twice a month, wish it was tax deductible. I somehow have never got the service that some of the other mongers have got at JH, Tea boy, any tips and or assistance on how to talk the talk and walk the walk? Thanks mate.

Cin City
05-05-07, 05:59
Dannyfunstuff,

Thanks for your useful report. I think you are the first person to report on this place. Is it the one which advertises in the Sunday Times Hitads?

TBTea Boy.

I'm back after long long time. Think this place is the one which was on HIT ADD. Because when I called them they told me this particular place was located at Godallawatta rd. And they confirmed they are not offering any kind of extras. Suppose to be a genuine one.

Cin City.

Zingo
05-05-07, 07:28
I have noticed in the forum that some use to mention the names. We should respect them too. My experince, when i walked in and spoke to a girl at GH, she asked me whether I have seen anything about her in internet. I only ended up convincing her that there was nothing like that. Name and other information can be commuinicated throuh PM service.

Good day.

Zingo
05-05-07, 08:38
You are spot on buddy, #5 has left, just checked with the reception. As per the forum guidelines unable to post name of the receptionist. Then again # 5 has told me more than once that she'll be leaving but never did. I have no doubt she'll return. Shall check and post of equal or better contact. I do agree with you, most read just and post little. In my humble opinion one should not be taken seriously until they have posted at least 25 reports of value, which could be verified. Thank you. Your line on refer to para 2 is just great. Teaboy should be made a Deshamanya, this guy is something else. Regards.Yes, She was at JH for the 2nd time. Out of the lot, she is a nice one and very friendly. Accordint to her, she might not come again. They dont like to be in side for too long, it makes them sick too.

We should get someone like her, to train our local talents... ha ha

Tea Boy
05-05-07, 12:48
I somehow have never got the service that some of the other mongers have got at JH, Tea boy, any tips and or assistance on how to talk the talk and walk the walk?

Sam,

Getting good service often depends on the mental and physical state the girl is in. There are a few girls who can have sex with 20 to 30 customers a day and still be bright and cheerful, but those girls are the exception. This is the problem with publishing a girl's name on the open forum - They become too popular and then their service declines. There have also been reports that some nasty riff-raff, Mervyn types (definitely not ISG contributors) have been going to Juliana and and giving the girls a hard time. If you are unlucky to be the next customer she is not going to be at her best.

Something which can change a girl's attitude dramatically is if she enjoys DATY. What I usually do is to start by licking and sucking her nipples and gently squeezing her breasts with the hand. If she begins to moan and if I feel her moans are genuine I shift my attention to the lower parts. If she really enjoys a good licking she will do her best to please you as well.

Tea Boy

Sam Ferna
05-05-07, 15:12
Thank you, your kind advice noted and appreciated. Will definitely try these tips the next time. I used hit all these cheap Chinese joints until someone told me about JH about a year ago, I have also had some rave review’s about GH but never had the balls to go there fearing recognition, not that I am anybody important. JH on the other hand is more private and clean. I am getting too old now for these adventures, as they say the biological clock is ticking away. I plan to visit Negombo area will use some of the info provided in the forum. For all the extraordinary information provided by you to the forum thanks again amigo. I like your line on Sil and Vodka, I have no doubt that the triple gem will shine on you. Regards.

Mango Jango
05-05-07, 22:50
... I like your line on Sil and Vodka, I have no doubt that the triple gem will shine on you. Regards.

if Tea Boy didn't work so hard to shine his triple gem, the Sri Lankan forum would not be one of the best country forums in ISG.

Unfortunately for the SL cricket team, but thanks to Tea Boy's efforts, several mongers had sex before the World Cup (despite the astrologer's advice).

Tea Boy
05-06-07, 02:27
I am getting too old now for these adventures, as they say the biological clock is ticking away.

Sam,

The beauty of a good service provider is that is that she will make any customer feel twenty years younger!

Tea Boy

Dannyfunstuff
05-06-07, 04:28
Dannyfunstuff,

TBYeah thats the one.

Front looks legit but extras available.

Chainsaw74
05-07-07, 08:46
My first report probably will also be one of my last, since I'm going to leave sri lanka pretty soon, but I hope its still useful for some of you guys:

Jade green (mt. Lavinia) is working (again? ), despite the raids a month ago. Next good news: they have some real pretty girls running, I was really surprised. Some of them even have nice tits without being fat.

Thats where the good news end though, since

- They are seriously greedy now. Ticket-price went up to 1500rs, with the tip even higher (being white and not in the mood of really bargaining I was a good and willing victim though)

- The girl I chose (wasema or so) was great looking, great tits. She was extremely friendly (tried to recruit me as a regular obviously), let me touch everything (no FS, she said they are pretty strict on this now), BUT all in all a 30mins rush (not a real rip-off, since I was not in the mood of hanging around longer). Effort there but quality a bit lacking, massage a desaster (but I was not really looking for this part). Without FS a bit of a disappointment.

Leads me to the question: any places with FS open in mt. Lavinia at the moment (after the raids)?

Zingo
05-07-07, 09:25
Sam,

Getting good service often depends on the mental and physical state the girl is in. There are a few girls who can have sex with 20 to 30 customers a day and still be bright and cheerful, but those girls are the exception. This is the problem with publishing a girl's name on the open forum - They become too popular and then their service declines. There have also been reports that some nasty riff-raff, Mervyn types (definitely not ISG contributors) have been going to Juliana and and giving the girls a hard time. If you are unlucky to be the next customer she is not going to be at her best.

Something which can change a girl's attitude dramatically is if she enjoys DATY. What I usually do is to start by licking and sucking her nipples and gently squeezing her breasts with the hand. If she begins to moan and if I feel her moans are genuine I shift my attention to the lower parts. If she really enjoys a good licking she will do her best to please you as well.

Tea BoyAs per your quote, once they come to know that their name is mentioned around, they realy feel uncomfortable.

Your reports are realy nice, enjoy reading them. Keep it up!

Zingo
05-07-07, 10:39
Sometime back a guy (I do have the contact number) use to advertise in the HIT ADD and S/O mentioning that he has business partners. I was wondering what it was and called the guy. To see he was promoting girls, with different standreds and said to deposit SLR1000/= to his bankers acccount for him to provide more information. It woked, he gave 3 contacts. When i called the 1st one she was very polite and spoke english and said pay charge is 5000/=, book a hotel and call me, i will make it. I did booked at JH, 3500/= she was on time and exciting (looks nice), she said that she is a model too. Since i met for the first time may be she was not comfortable.

Zingo
05-07-07, 12:11
JH - is cool. tryind a new one, no fuss, things are very cool there. Only thing is, you got to be friendly with them and make them happy too. As per my experiance, most of them enjoy it. Tipped her 2500 and make a round figure of 10,000. Bit of higher side, my plus point is for the cleanness, friendly and safe.

Good luck!

Sam Ferna
05-07-07, 18:37
Amigo,

Thanks, did you consider writing your memoirs? Suddenly my ego is sky high, I can’t tell you a lot but I am way over the hill and your choice of words has encouraged me, I am certain lots of others too. Mango, you are extremely resourceful, you had mentioned at some stage that anyone with less than five reports is not worth considering, I beg to differ, I'd say 25. Next to Tea boy I must say you are the best, if I ever become The President both of you will be made Deshamanya, possibly will create a ministry on mongering. Thanks mates, I plan to upgrade my membership to MP, we can stay in touch. Who knows in time we might even meet up for a drink? Anybody for Golf? I am terrible at the game but great at bullshit. Golf is the art of bullshit. Let me know if you two are keen.

Best Wishes,

Sam

Tea Boy
05-08-07, 02:26
Chainsaw74,

Thanks for your report, which certainly depicts Jade Green in a new light. Until recently this place had older "aunties" who gave cheap and cheerful service.

I have sent you a PM with the information you require.

Tea Boy

Tea Boy
05-08-07, 02:40
When i called the 1st one she was very polite and spoke english and said pay charge is 5000/=, book a hotel and call me, i will make it. I did booked at JH, 3500/= she was on time and exciting (looks nice), she said that she is a model too. Since i met for the first time may be she was not comfortable.

Zingo,

Thanks for your interesting report. Previous reports on this service said that the women were fairly unattractive. You give the impression that your "business associate" did not give very good service. Please give more details.

Tea Boy

Tea Boy
05-08-07, 02:44
Anybody for Golf? I am terrible at the game but great at bullshit. Golf is the art of bullshit. Let me know if you two are keen.

Sam,

Thanks for the offer, but I am mainly interested in a different type of hole. Please let me know when you have the PM facility.

Tea Boy

Zingo
05-08-07, 06:20
Milli Vanilli,

Forgive my ignorance but what is TEP please?? also at Julianna whats the charge? is it still Rs. 6500.00?

JosshJH, since last 4 months they charge 7500/=, most of the rooms are friendly. Extra 2000/= will make you feel realy good.

Good luck

Coolnhot
05-08-07, 13:54
I had been to India for couple of weeks and I returned back yesterday afternoon. Just checked out JH after a month time. Wow it seems new gals have come. #5 is new, # 8 figure was very goooood.

I checked #4. Very GFE. Nice massage. She does it sincerely and perfectly. She co-operated well and was keen about Tips. I assured here better returns if she keeps me satisfied. She agreed and session went as usual for one hour. After that she started BtoB and allowed DATY and a mind blowing BBBJ. Great man.

I tipped here 2500 and made her happy for the excellent co-operation.

Any report on #3? Pls post it in forum

Rgds,

CoolnHot

Vasquez
05-08-07, 21:40
Hi,

I stumbled across this site while I was surfing. It was a Lucky Stumble indeed!

I understand the sentiments expressed by most of the mongers here who have put in a lot of effort into their reports giving details and even been kind enough to exchange photographs. Its all extremely exciting.

I am New to this site. And am also not even yet begun to monger.

I have decided to finally get out of this shadow and am planning to lose my virginity the following week. But I want to do it in proper manner. I am not so positive about availing the services of a MP because I don't want to get disappointed in this first time.

I have got some numbers of genuine free lancers. From some of my friends. Its a pity that 3 out of the 4 I got are TOTAL Dead Ends.

I have one number with me and was told by my friend that she provides excellent service especially if your a virgin.

I spoke to her on Saturday just to get past my nerves.

I think she sensed I was nervous and after the usual who are you. Where did you get the number. She sed she is free now. I sed I was Tied up with some work at the moment and cudnt meet her in dehiwala. (STUPID Excuse! )

She asked me to give her a call when I'm around dehiwela.

I noticed that she doesnt want to spend much time on the fone. Is this the norm?

My friend sed shes a free lancer who actually is having a pretty decent job. Early 30s.

I hope I can get over these nerves. I promised myself I'll lose my virginity to a proper experienced lady.

If a senior member wants to pm me. You can. I'll share this number. Guys I honestly am not expecting any hand outs. I read that a person must have atleast 5 reports before they expect any contacts. All I know she is genuine. But I have just one contact. And this is my first post.

I am just a 22 yr old. Seeking a good memorable first experience thats all.

Appreciate if anyone cud assist.

Ps: is there any capsule or drug to delay the period of ejaculation?

Craven66
05-09-07, 03:34
Hi Folks and thank you Tea Boy for welcoming me to this forum,

Tried out JH last week and thought of taking a random room. Asked for a friendly girl at the reception and was given room # 7.

Girl came in, was very friendly and everything was exactly the way it's been reported in previous posts. Bath/wash first, then massage followed by BBBJ and B2B.

All the while lots of kissing and cuddling but i got the impression that the girl was very tired. (maybe because I went at night and she probably had worked the whole day).

I did fool around with her a bit and when i tried to finger her she gently refused by takiing my hand away. I was also tired therefore didn't ask for anything else but I kind of got the impression that FS wasn't easily possible.

During the entire session nothing was mentioned or asked about any kind of tip although small talk was on about thailand etc.

After the session I tipped her 1000/- as I liked the whole GFE thing.

Overall in my opinion,

Face - 6/10
Body - 6/10
Attitude - 9/10
massage - 7/10
BBBJ - was ok but i'm not experienced enough to compare with previous times.
Cost - 7500/- plus 1000/- tip

When i came out of the room, it seemed like some of the other girls also had stepped out so I manage to take in the following facts for the benefit of the other members.

room # 5 - good figure and face
room # 6 - looked good. in my opinion the best looker out of the lot I saw
room # 9 - slightly plump but ok looking

These details are in my opinion only but any followup reports would be nice.

Best regards,

Craven

Craven66
05-09-07, 09:18
Room # 6 - looked good. in my opinion the best looker out of the lot I sawSorry for the mishap. I meant room # 8 and not # 6.

Ranger911
05-09-07, 13:02
Hello fellow mongers,

Having lived in london for quite sometime, and explored the MPs and some escorts, I thought of exploring the MPs here in SL. I've found out about a place in Aniwatte, and hope to pay a visit. Not having any mongering experience in SL, Id like to get some advice from all you expert mongers. Who have been in exploring every possible MP available.

Although in UK, this is quite normal and no problems from the police etc, they actually advertise MPs in weekly newspapers. All you got to do is call them, get the details of the girls working there. Usually two,. Their nationality, description about the girls, and then get the adddress of the place. Most of them have discreet entrances.

But I know the situation is different here in SL, so Id like to know how to approach a MP. Do you just walk in straight to the reception and ask for a massage, or do you have to tell a regular's name? Do they deny it to any newcomers? Can tuk tuk drivers be trusted with this?

Please feel free to give your advice and I ll be happy to report on the latest situation here in Kandy.

Happy hunting

Party Nator
05-09-07, 13:54
Tried out the girl @ room 1 sometime back name is Tick

Now it seems that FS is not available at JH what a shame! gave the usual massage and the BJ with french kissing also allowd suking on boobs didnt feel like doing DATY

The girl is small made with small boobs she looked extremly good with her cloths on about a 8 but with out cloths i 'd give her about 6.5 to 7

The thing about this girl is that she has a tongue piercing so the blow job was a different experince s well as the kissing. dont know how healthy it is though as far as germs are concerned.

All in all not a bad experince but i really hate that The girls @ JH have stopped offering FS or at least to me!

Tea Boy
05-09-07, 14:04
I noticed that she doesnt want to spend much time on the fone. Is this the norm?

My friend sed shes a free lancer who actually is having a pretty decent job. Early 30s.

Vasquez,

Welcome to the forum. I tried to PM you, but you don't have the PM facility. Your freelancer sounds good; why don't you give her a try and report back to the forum?

It is the norm that girls don't want to spend too much time on the phone. This is partly because mobile phone calls are costly, and also because there are perverts around who like to masturbate while talking to a girl!

Tea Boy

Keytey
05-09-07, 14:20
Hi friends

I'm not going to share all of my experiences here but most memorable one. I always need this after session of play under sun and little bit drunk. One day I went there around 6. 30Pm. Paind entrance charge of 300 LKR and looking around all the ladies were eagerly waching and I saw on was looking down the floor with long hair covered her entirely. A lean one. Called are**you. Sraight a way started bargaining for a good service. I gave the balance or 700 but she demanded for 1000 and I agreed. She promise to give a touch from a small nice breast over the body and to put her leg on me. Allowed to put in your finger. Massaging her breast was free. I touched her entire body without any interruption. SHe refused to give lip kisses nor said don't like to come outside visits. But friends she had a very tight ho*e. I have never put my fingers in a place like that. Her body was fantastic. She really given me a good experience and HJ. But I never impressed the noice she made to qucken to climax. I have taken her few time later for a tip of 700.

Azhar79
05-09-07, 16:06
Place brother, I guess you could read the forum and get the places, but for the tablet try the "MOODS- All nught long" condom
Hi,

I stumbled across this site while I was surfing. It was a Lucky Stumble indeed!

I understand the sentiments expressed by most of the mongers here who have put in a lot of effort into their reports giving details and even been kind enough to exchange photographs. Its all extremely exciting.

I am New to this site. And am also not even yet begun to monger.

I have decided to finally get out of this shadow and am planning to lose my virginity the following week. But I want to do it in proper manner. I am not so positive about availing the services of a MP because I don't want to get disappointed in this first time.

I have got some numbers of genuine free lancers. From some of my friends. Its a pity that 3 out of the 4 I got are TOTAL Dead Ends.

I have one number with me and was told by my friend that she provides excellent service especially if your a virgin.

I spoke to her on Saturday just to get past my nerves.

I think she sensed I was nervous and after the usual who are you. Where did you get the number. She sed she is free now. I sed I was Tied up with some work at the moment and cudnt meet her in dehiwala. (STUPID Excuse! )

She asked me to give her a call when I'm around dehiwela.

I hope I can get over these nerves. I promised myself I'll lose my virginity to a proper experienced lady.

If a senior member wants to pm me. You can. I'll share this number. Guys I honestly am not expecting any hand outs. I read that a person must have atleast 5 reports before they expect any contacts. All I know she is genuine. But I have just one contact. And this is my first post.

I am just a 22 yr old. Seeking a good memorable first experience thats all.

Appreciate if anyone cud assist.

Ps: is there any capsule or drug to delay the period of ejaculation?

Zingo
05-10-07, 05:48
She looks nice and good to talk, but she was getting many phone calls from her boy friend, and it was around 6.15 pm. She was telling him to have shower and she will be back fast and stuff like that. It spoiled my mind frame.

I have been trying to have a good local contact, its sounds like its not easy!

Great day!

Tea Boy
05-10-07, 13:39
She looks nice and good to talk, but she was getting many phone calls from her boy friend, and it was around 6.15 pm.

Zingo,

Yes, that's very annoying, when you have paid Rs.5000 for the pleasure of her company and she doesn't bother to switch off her phone.

Tea Boy

Vasquez
05-10-07, 18:30
Hi again.

I didn't realise how the Pm facility worked. Will get signed up for it in due course.

As for the free lancer. Yes she does come well recommended. Am going to muster up the courage to do the needful and report back over here.

But having some work to attend to over the weekend.

So next week wud be the D day.

Thanks Tea boy and Azhar for welcoming to the forum and your tips.

One of my friends suggested sumthing called Cupid Tablets. Does this offer any help in delaying ejaculation?

Happy Mongering!

Vasquez

Rhino64
05-11-07, 03:51
I had been to India for couple of weeks and I returned back yesterday afternoon. Just checked out JH after a month time. Wow it seems new gals have come. #5 is new, # 8 figure was very goooood.

I checked #4. Very GFE. Nice massage. She does it sincerely and perfectly. She co-operated well and was keen about Tips. I assured here better returns if she keeps me satisfied. She agreed and session went as usual for one hour. After that she started BtoB and allowed DATY and a mind blowing BBBJ. Great man.

I tipped here 2500 and made her happy for the excellent co-operation.

Any report on #3? Pls post it in forum

Rgds,

CoolnHot

JH #3, Fern has gone back as of last week. Like someone else has noted, none of the girls at JH will allow FS. Seems to be the rule there no matter what you offer. On the other hand the girls at GH are willing to go all the way, for a price. Strange, seeing as how both operations are run by the same bloke. JH#9 gives a mind blowing BJ.

Party Nator
05-11-07, 07:13
JH #3, Fern has gone back as of last week. Like someone else has noted, none of the girls at JH will allow FS. Seems to be the rule there no matter what you offer. On the other hand the girls at GH are willing to go all the way, for a price. Strange, seeing as how both operations are run by the same bloke. JH#9 gives a mind blowing BJ.Yes JH girls wont give full service strange thing is some girls there were pros (dont kno if full time or semi) in thailand but they wont spread their legs here for money. I

I think us mongers will have to do something about it i mean paying almost near 10,000 (7500/- charges plus tip) for just a BJ at most is frustrating to say the least even though i like whole experince, we should stop going to JH and frequent GH instead that way the owners will get the message and tell the girls what to do :)

I think #9 was a pro in pattaya anyway i can confirm Rhinos comment that she dose give a good BJ but no FS damn!

Keytey
05-11-07, 09:10
Dear Ranger911,

As you said situation here is different. What you have to do is enter a place (I assume you know the places). Ask the price and pay entrance fees. Mostly 300-700 LKR. Then you could notice girls are eagerly looking at you. You just point a finger to your choice of girl. Then she will guide you through to the room and ask for a bath. But I recommend not to use their towels nor bath there. You have an option to skipping it. Then they come with piece of paper serviattes and straight a way bargaining for a good tip. Beyond that upto you. They even let you to DATY. but never spread their legs nor remove their cloths.

Hello fellow mongers,

Having lived in london for quite sometime, and explored the MPs and some escorts, I thought of exploring the MPs here in SL. I've found out about a place in Aniwatte, and hope to pay a visit. Not having any mongering experience in SL, Id like to get some advice from all you expert mongers. Who have been in exploring every possible MP available.

Although in UK, this is quite normal and no problems from the police etc, they actually advertise MPs in weekly newspapers. All you got to do is call them, get the details of the girls working there. Usually two,. Their nationality, description about the girls, and then get the adddress of the place. Most of them have discreet entrances.

But I know the situation is different here in SL, so Id like to know how to approach a MP. Do you just walk in straight to the reception and ask for a massage, or do you have to tell a regular's name? Do they deny it to any newcomers? Can tuk tuk drivers be trusted with this?

Please feel free to give your advice and I ll be happy to report on the latest situation here in Kandy.

Happy hunting

Keytey
05-11-07, 09:11
Dear Ranger911

As you said situation here is different. What you have to do is enter a place (I assume you know the places). Ask the price and pay entrance fees. Mostly 300-700 LKR. Then you could notice girls are eagerly looking at you. You just point a finger to your choice of girl. Then she will guide you through to the room and ask for a bath. But I recommend not to use their towels nor bath there. You have an option to skipping it. Then they come with piece of paper serviattes and straight a way bargaining for a good tip. Beyond that upto you. They even let you to DATY. but never spread their legs nor remove their cloths.

Hello fellow mongers,

Happy hunting

Micky Mouse
05-11-07, 11:02
Didnt have any time for any action last few weeks as I was tied up with work. However, I saw many girls wondering on the street and some being picked up right opposite Jayalath Hall. You have to be there between 5pm to 6 pm. This is the time the factory girls get off and wonder around for some extra money. During my presence there were three girls. Waving at cars and making eye contacts with by passers.

They were average looking. I would say 4+ and 5s. I bet in these garment zones, it is easy to pick up if you can approach them the 'right way'

Happy and Safe hunting.

MM

Pussz Hunter
05-11-07, 12:36
Hey Tea Boy,

For this Chinese lady what's the total damage including the room charge? Will she come to our place or some other hotel.

Tea Boy
05-11-07, 14:57
Vasquez,

Cupid tablets are used mainly by guys who have difficulty maintaining an erection. The best bet for you would be to make sure that the girl agrees beforehand to two shots. Then even if you fire your first shot quickly your second shot should be more enjoyable.

Tea Boy

Keytey
05-11-07, 16:22
Dear Ranger911

I would be in Kandy in near future and want to know more about places in kandy. In return I will give you places in kandy but 1st of all we must share our mails with each other. I have a google account. Well I use the name monger. Lk after trying many. I thinnk this is enough. You know where the places in Nugegoda? One is in front of commercial bank Nugegoda. But don't go to that place if you have many frinends around who will catch you. But few meatres towards pitakotte known as keep fit. Very good place. You get good girls there. Once you give me the details of aniwatte. I will let you know everything about it.

Zingo
05-12-07, 07:43
Hi guys, recruting point for this two places are Pattaya, and all are pro's, may be one or two cases might be from professional MP's.

Keytey
05-12-07, 09:44
Dear Ranger911

I would be in Kandy in near future and want to know more about places in kandy. In return I will give you places in colombo but 1st of all we must share our mails with each other. I have a google account. Well I use the name monger.lk. After trying many. I thinnk this is enough. You know where the places in Nugegoda? One is in front of commercial bank Nugegoda. But don't go to that place if you have many frinends around who will catch you. But few metres towards pitakotte known as keep fit. Very good place. You get good girls there. Once you give me the details of aniwatte. I will let you know everything about it.

Keytey
05-12-07, 12:18
friends

i am very much impressed by the cutie at k**p fit nugegoda. so 2nd time i decided to see her. last occasion she asked why i m not visiting mp regularly. i said i cannot afford your high tips. at the end she promise to do the same for lkr 700(allowing to touching everywhere, squeeze the brst and butt, inserting fingers, even to daty). this day i have drunk too much and vomited (i consume vodka) early in the day(vomited around 2pm) and to recover i have taken a redbull around 6.30 i was fine and visited the place. paid the fee and get r*nu (my cutie). look at the marks below

face - 6/10 body - 8/10 attitude - 9/10 service - 7/10

although it is after some time, she could remember me. she could even remember the cloths i wear on last occasion. she said she like my body very much may be to impress. she said she is married and have a child but it wasn't a natural delivery so that her one is still tight. she gently removes her clothes not entirely but required areas exposed. meantime i manage to kiss her neck. but she doesn't allow me to lip kiss. she kiss my body well and my dick is in cracking form as i inserted my fingers to her tight cu*t. she also get wet after some time. then she started the hj after 5 minutes no result. she screaming "shake eka evanna" (she doesn't know the meaning of shake and ejacuation) and asking me have you drunk ? i replyed yes. she increase the speed but after 10 minutes no result. it even frozen when she screams for finish. (the want to finish it off as quickly as possible). after some time she scream to others and say "may sir beela", others also replying "beela enna epa". i was out of mood. she refuse to finish and she pay back 300 lkr. she said for feeling she kept 700 and ask me to come without consume alcohol.

but still i satisfied as she given me good touch. she is okay comparison to others. i very much enjoyed her body with sexy inner clothing. i don't how other guys will respond. like to hear from you seniors.

editor's note: i certainly hope that the author or somebody else will post a link to this report in the reports of distinction thread. please click here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.

Keytey
05-13-07, 10:29
I think this report will be useful in future references.

Mango Jango
05-13-07, 14:46
absolutely hilarious! :-)

good stuff buddy ... keep those reports coming. btw, red bull works wonders for me before a session.

friends

i am very much impressed by the cutie at k**p fit nugegoda. so 2nd time i decided to see her. last occasion she asked why i m not visiting mp regularly. i said i cannot afford your high tips. at the end she promise to do the same for lkr 700(allowing to touching everywhere, squeeze the brst and butt, inserting fingers, even to daty). this day i have drunk too much and vomited (i consume vodka) early in the day(vomited around 2pm) and to recover i have taken a redbull around 6.30 i was fine and visited the place. paid the fee and get r*nu (my cutie). look at the marks below

although it is after some time, she could remember me. she could even remember the cloths i wear on last occasion. she said she like my body very much may be to impress. she said she is married and have a child but it wasn't a natural delivery so that her one is still tight. she gently removes her clothes not entirely but required areas exposed. meantime i manage to kiss her neck. but she doesn't allow me to lip kiss. she kiss my body well and my dick is in cracking form as i inserted my fingers to her tight cu*t. she also get wet after some time. then she started the hj after 5 minutes no result. she screaming "shake eka evanna" (she doesn't know the meaning of shake and ejacuation) and asking me have you drunk ? i replyed yes. she increase the speed but after 10 minutes no result. it even frozen when she screams for finish. (the want to finish it off as quickly as possible). after some time she scream to others and say "may sir beela", others also replying "beela enna epa". i was out of mood. she refuse to finish and she pay back 300 lkr. she said for feeling she kept 700 and ask me to come without consume alcohol.

but still i satisfied as she given me good touch. she is okay comparison to others. i very much enjoyed her body with sexy inner clothing. i don't how other guys will respond. like to hear from you seniors.

editor's note: i certainly hope that the author or somebody else will post a link to this report in the reports of distinction thread. please click here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.

Damithbb
05-14-07, 04:36
I like spanking girls, if any one knows that type of MP's in Colombo pls send to the forum.

Zingo
05-14-07, 05:11
There is a lady in Dehiwela, who is providing working type of girls, even thoese teledrama birds. I have tried couple of them 6000 and 8000. She will let you pick on the Galle road, and take them to a hotel around Mount. There is a clean hotel (off De Sayram road, behind Palm BH) 2000/= short time.

Tea Boy
05-14-07, 14:15
she screaming "shake eka evanna" (she doesn't know the meaning of shake and ejacuation) and asking me have you drunk ? I replyed yes.

Keytey,

Welcome to the forum. Your girl obviously wanted you to produce a vodka milkshake.

As for your query about Kandy, I have no information at all. Our brothers in Kandy are either being well looked after by their wives, or they are resorting to pocket billiards.

Tea Boy

Colombo Monger
05-14-07, 23:59
one of my friends had full sex with a girl called renu at keep fit abt 6 months back and she fits the description of your girl renu and she too came up with a story of husband abandoning her and said she is from somewhere near hambantota,she had chagred my buddy rs 1000 for sex but i bet its not her real name as from 2004 - 2005 there was another girl called renu who was abt 35 yrs and gave good service almost all names at mp's are bogus ones to protect their identity

but one thing i noticed at keep fit when i used to go there those days was that their girls were always greedy for money and always wanted to finish off in a mighty hurry!

any of you guys had full sex at keep fit in pagoda road nugegoda?

friends

Zingo
05-15-07, 09:22
There is a MP call Mega, down Galle Road. Place is nothing much, it looks like a war zone. But the the girl i use to take looks nice and the service is good too. No FS, but recent past she started calling me and asking money all the time for boarding and stuff like that. She is good at work, anyway not the massage. Their massage is just like washing cloths on river side stones.