PDA

View Full Version : Colombo

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 [92] 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113

Dasun
03-23-17, 15:10
Guys,

First report.

Tasted her 3 times and the experience was good. Named Shaani, from Panadura. A married lady having a kid. She is not a regular going person. Very friendly. Not a clock watcher. But she gets some calls during the time. Very clean. Provide DFK, BBBJ, DATY, COB, COF, May be CIM, Cowgirl, Doggie and other positions you would try.

Let's rate.

Face: 7/10.

Pussy: 10/10 (Nice and tight).

Attitude: 9/10.

Cost: 5 k for 2 shots.

Can share contact with some other good contacts.Would love to have a try. How can I have the contact? Can't PM you.

The Old Teaboy
03-23-17, 16:33
Yes. There is a visible deterioration in her services. I have told her couple of times. But I still remember the real tantric experience she gave me few times. I think I would have had her more than 10 times.

But I felt she is lying about herself. There was this incidendent involving a fellow monger. I still don't know who is lying. Then she said something about her chain was stolen. Next week she said the key money she gave to a landlord never got returned and she is in need of money. I listened to all these stories and didn't volunteer to help her. After that she asked for money from me few times. I gave once but they were set off for future meetings. She doesn't owe me a single cent.

I don't expect her to tell truth about her to me or any monger, but why lie when you are not needed to.

There is something with her that we don't know. Some kind of a situation which makes her do this. She goes to the hospital quite often.

Anyway trying to understand women is the most difficult thing in the world, we all know that.

I prefer to stay away from her. But will fondly remember few of the best sexual experiences she gave me for rest of my life.Is this the one? Seems as if there might be one or two negatives.

Front Runner
03-24-17, 05:10
Hey guys,

Have anyone being to this Araliya spa? Muscle kollas inbox is full. Is it partioned place. I would like to have a good feeling massage. Feeling meaning like licking all over. The only place that had this was Baddegana but now those girls don't know how to do this. Once I had to teach one girl.

Please let me know about this places or PM. Former Ayura, VIP thai spa.

Let me know guys.

Thanks.

FR.

JabberJaw
03-25-17, 04:56
Hi all,

I recently tried the so called "Brazilian MILF" and it was an alright experience. For her age I would say she has maintained her figure but her age definitely shows from her face. Service wise she delivers like it is mentioned on all other reports on the forum.

I would appreciate if anyone can give me more FL contacts bcz I'm hungry for more LOL. Please PM me if you have any quality contacts.

Ravi89
03-25-17, 17:18
Hi all,

I recently tried the so called "Brazilian MILF" and it was an alright experience. For her age I would say she has maintained her figure but her age definitely shows from her face. Service wise she delivers like it is mentioned on all other reports on the forum.

I would appreciate if anyone can give me more FL contacts bcz I'm hungry for more LOL. Please PM me if you have any quality contacts.Some day Brazilian, some say Mexican. Her real name is Chaapaa and sometime she operate in Rosie Aunty place Nugegoda or by her own in Pagoda Road, Amabasewana guest house. But for me she is a middle age woman with avg experience. She charge 4 k and it includes rooms chargers as well. Frankly it's value for money these days than paying 4 k for hand job in a cubical.

Ravi89
03-25-17, 18:28
Is this the one? Seems as if there might be one or two negatives.OTB, have you tried her? How was the experience? Do you recommend her?

The Old Teaboy
03-26-17, 16:35
OTB, have you tried her? How was the experience? Do you recommend her?Ravi, I have not tried her. I never asked Acne for a contact. This lady apparently gives good service, but it is not clear why she is referred to as tantric.

Cofee Man
03-26-17, 17:34
OTB, have you tried her? How was the experience? Do you recommend her?She is worth a try, I tried her for 3.5 k about 3 years ago. Check your PM. Phone number may be still working. Well worth the money.

ThinGuy
03-26-17, 20:10
She is worth a try, I tried her for 3.5 k about 3 years ago. Check your PM. Phone number may be still working. Well worth the money.Long time a ago got her contact from Acne. Tried her twice in Nugegoda. Had very good attitude. She introduced me one of her friends named Chathuri.

But she is not good as Shani.

Later Shani got married and was not in the scene. Her old number (which ends with 228) still working, but answering by a boy. I guess she has changed the number. Chathuri's number is always switched off.

If anyone has Shani's new contact please PM me.

NoMoreNonsense
03-26-17, 23:19
Called her Sun morning. Agreed to meet in front of a bank & then we set off for one of the Relax Hotels. She was more comfortable with this Hotel so I relented. In reality it's a house with rooms and and a / see that does not work. Basic. She's about 5' with nice pert chest.

Settled down to make conversation, only to hear she didn't like DFK and that cunnilingus was out of the question since she was pre-menstrual. I said I was disappointed, and that she should have postponed for another day. Certainly was not going to pressure her just because she was being paid. Small made but slim, with a sad look on her face, which changed when I managed to make her come later on. She works for a Massage parlour on a daily basis. If the customer tips that's her take home wage. If the customer does not tip the MP pays her 200/- a day. Said she'd been to few parties. I asked her what turns her on: voyeurism she likes to watch. Claimed she was 26, looked it, had pimples but she had a genuine / innocent look. Asked her about her life. She has boyfriend & family who arn't aware of her activities, in this regard, She does go out with him to Galle face, films & to the Buddhist temple. Lives with her family. Claimed she only moolights as a FL once a month.

She seemed ultra nervous and after some time my efforts to relax her paid off. After some cuddles and conversation, I stretched her mons and applied some water based lube on her Vulva. Using water based lube, I gently fingered the clitoral hood, kept reading her face for feedback, chose a rhythm and maintained it until she came in waves, as her stomach contracted. Allowed her to rest for a while. Later we had has sex in various position until I came & subsequently she came for the second time. As I withdrew the raincoat it was coated with pre-menstrual discharge. I suggested she'd best not go mongering during her time-of-the-month, even if she was pre-menstural.

8 k + 2 k for hotel.

NoMoreNonsense
03-26-17, 23:27
These vibes are wispher quiet, these days you get Apps that control them remotely. Some, but not all of my girls love them.

https://www.lelo.com/soraya

https://www.lelo.com/hex-condoms-original

UpCountry
03-27-17, 02:44
In my opinion she is not innocent at all and money greedy. She is pessimistic too. I agree that she like voyeurism. Her services are not cost effective.

Ekayaka
03-27-17, 08:01
A recent report from one of our friends here brought upsome old memories of this girl. Tried her some time back for 6 k through Acne

UpCountry
03-27-17, 10:40
A recent report from one of our friends here brought upsome old memories of this girl. Tried her some time back for 6 k through AcneProbably Ajxxh's place, in Pagoda Thalawathugoda Road.

The Old Teaboy
03-27-17, 14:02
You have experienced Roshini also called Aparna who has some bad reviews altogether now, Her attitude is the problem though. If you go again and want to have a good experience go for Pr* or Sa*.

As I have put on one of my earlier reviews now they ask for extra 2 k for FS.Is this the same Aparna, and is she at mom's place?

Ekayaka
03-27-17, 14:56
Is this the same Aparna, and is she at mom's place?Yes that's the same old "anal girl" not sure if she's still at mom's.

Ravi89
03-27-17, 19:36
A recent report from one of our friends here brought upsome old memories of this girl. Tried her some time back for 6 k through AcneCan you clear your inbox, want to get Anjee girl contact at Mt Lav.

Ravi89
03-28-17, 07:22
A recent report from one of our friends here brought upsome old memories of this girl. Tried her some time back for 6 k through AcneCan you share her contact, looks good body. Your inbox is full.

Sahaner
03-28-17, 11:46
Hi guys,

Was away from ISG and couldn't put much input since long time and my subscription was expired so have to pay again to get it back.

I got a contact from one of my friends who is not in ISG and re recommend to a nice lady.

I went to met her last Thursday eve at nugegoda and she looks very stunning and cute.

Very slim and fair in completion.

Apparently she asked AR you ok to join her friend who also free at that time. I said yes and that second girl looks chubby but have a great assets.

Could able to mix with them for like 2 hrs with two pops with each of the them.

She seems own an apartment and she only let decent people to visit the place as she said she only do this to teach her kid.

Ratings;.

Face 7.

Body 8.

Boobs 8.

Ass 7.

Skin 10.

Attitude 10.

WIR = yes.

Since I don't have a picture she is better looking than Priya (aka Samadhi) and figure also looks alike 9 small made slim).

Damage= 6 k for both of them including the place and the room is really newly built no A / C but the bathroom and the bed is above avg.

I only share the details with seniors who I regularly share information with.

Ahinsakya
03-28-17, 17:09
Hey anyone can give me heshis and madhus number who was introduced here by acnelanka.

I lost my old phone and number was deleted alongwith. I don't need an introduction because I already know them. Just the number would do. Great help guys. Pls PM me guys

Ahinsakya
03-28-17, 17:17
I would be grateful if anyone can give me hashini (battaramulla) number who was introduced by acne lanka. I lost her contact number aswell. A reference is not needed. If anyone can PM me her number would be great.

Mahinda Bandara
03-28-17, 18:01
Recently I met a girl who was at Jinas place at Liberty plaza one night seven guys came and they told Jina that all seven want to fuck this particular girl only jina was reluctant but this girl took all seven to room where king size bed told all guys to lie down and each one to fuck taking turns with that she served 32 clients p.

Ravi89
03-28-17, 23:28
Recently I met a girl who was at Jinas place at Liberty plaza one night seven guys came and they told Jina that all seven want to fuck this particular girl only jina was reluctant but this girl took all seven to room where king size bed told all guys to lie down and each one to fuck taking turns with that she served 32 clients p.She must be in her late 30's now. Jina madam place was very popular about 10 years back.

NoMoreNonsense
03-29-17, 03:38
Called Rashmi & resolved an issue I had with an introductory ref etc. Agreed to meet somewhere in Maharagama. She's reasonably fair, with a large chest to match, full figured woman. Came in a three wheeler and the driver was sitting out and watching TV while we were at it! Insisted on payment first, so got it out of the way, although I prefer to pay after so there is an incentive. She went out to give him the money. She apparently works for a madam, but alone. No other ladies involved. Which I found weird. Offered me an overnighter at 30 k!

Came back in got washed and we began making love.

Started with french kissing and heavy petting, until I started caressing the mons followed by the vulva after applying some water based lube. Started cunnilingus slowly, watched her face and belly for feedback, chose a rhythm and brought her to climax. Squeezed my head with her legs as she came. As I withdrew her clit was excited enough to come out and say Hello, from under the (clitoral) hood. Took a break as sh was ultra sensitive after orgasm.

Started sex with her on top, then missionary, and came after mounting her doggy fashion.

I followed this by G spot manipulation but she said nothing was responding downstairs. Further french kissing followed while I inserted my vibrator and gave her the controls. She loved it and switched between various vibratory pulses and came in waves the second time.

She then proceed to perform a CBJ. She's very good at this and quite adept at performing to completion with tongue action to match. Washed changed and left.

Damage 10 k +2 k (fellow mongers have already advised me she has quoted less) My bad for not bargaining.

Cofee Man
03-29-17, 07:13
My friend, you are spoiling the market by paying 10 K for a 6 K girl. It's not advisable to do that since she is expecting 10 k from other customers now. Day by day it's becoming very hard to find good FLs and everybody is increasing their prices not just because of the demand, because of some sugar daddies.

Called Rashmi & resolved an issue I had with an introductory ref etc. Agreed to meet somewhere in Maharagama. She's reasonably fair, with a large chest to match, full figured woman. Came in a three wheeler and the driver was sitting out and watching TV while we were at it! Insisted on payment first, so got it out of the way, although I prefer to pay after so there is an incentive. She went out to give him the money. She apparently works for a madam, but alone. No other ladies involved. Which I found weird. Offered me an overnighter at 30 k!

Came back in got washed and we began making love.

Started with french kissing and heavy petting, until I started caressing the mons followed by the vulva after applying some water based lube. Started cunnilingus slowly, watched her face and belly for feedback, chose a rhythm and brought her to climax. Squeezed my head with her legs as she came. As I withdrew her clit was excited enough to come out and say Hello, from under the (clitoral) hood. Took a break as sh was ultra sensitive after orgasm..

Mrpusa
03-29-17, 12:41
Recently I met a girl who was at Jinas place at Liberty plaza one night seven guys came and they told Jina that all seven want to fuck this particular girl only jina was reluctant but this girl took all seven to room where king size bed told all guys to lie down and each one to fuck taking turns with that she served 32 clients p.This must have been the famous "POOJA" who worked at LP about a decade ago! She was probably their best in terms of service, always happy to do the deed! Is madam Jina out of jail yet?

Pooja had a reputation of stealing customers from the other girls at LP! Pooja had married and divorced an Italian and was hoping to marry a Sri Lankan resident in UK. That was the last I heard.

About her, some 10 yrs back! She would be now aged late 30's or even very early 40's!

NoMoreNonsense
03-29-17, 18:54
My friend, you are spoiling the market by paying 10 K for a 6 K girl. It's not advisable to do that since she is expecting 10 k from other customers now. Day by day it's becoming very hard to find good FLs and everybody is increasing their prices not just because of the demand, because of some sugar daddies.Realise this. As I said. My bad. This was the price quoted during intro I did not wish to bargain. Will ask around before and take care.

Mahinda Bandara
03-30-17, 02:47
[Deleted by Admin]

Alfman75
03-30-17, 08:22
My friend, you are spoiling the market by paying 10 K for a 6 K girl. It's not advisable to do that since she is expecting 10 k from other customers now. Day by day it's becoming very hard to find good FLs and everybody is increasing their prices not just because of the demand, because of some sugar daddies.A friend of her once told me Rashmi was charging 3000 when she started 3 years back. Now I think she is quoting 15000 for short time.

BaranaGana
03-30-17, 10:23
I called her last week and inquired about her charges. She quoted only 8000. Don't know if she is quoting different amounts at different times.

A friend of her once told me Rashmi was charging 3000 when she started 3 years back. Now I think she is quoting 15000 for short time.

NoMoreNonsense
03-30-17, 12:25
Please get my number from your friend and give me a call.

Would love to meet you.

Have been looking for an English speaking lady for a long time) ;-)).

NoMoreNonsense
03-30-17, 12:34
BTW the girl's at mom's place are on a continued refresher.

Went yesterday and was given a choice of 4, 2 were reasonable.

One I choose was so kittuwa / skinny, the other looked like she'd no care in this world.

I wish they'd do something to make the place at least look decent, these guys have no acumen. Stubborn refusal to invest in a captive market me thinks.

The receptionist asked me if I had an 'appointment' with a specific girl which made me smile.

He studiously writes everything down as if he's eager to pass the bar exam, wanted my address and phone number too!!

Also is there a similar place in Nawala, with the walk-in convenience of Mom's place?

Please PM me chaps.

NoMoreNonsense
03-30-17, 12:55
A friend of her once told me Rashmi was charging 3000 when she started 3 years back. Now I think she is quoting 15000 for short time.She said she only see's 'VIP' customers. These days. Which made me smile).

She's not LK model material at all. Reasonable - but not Lankan GFE that I've experienced.

Only thing is without photo's you go to the 'thanna' (meet up location) - you can't then say I've changed my mind you are not worth 10 k & by the way you I'm heading home goodbye.

Of course if she looks like a bulldog chewing a wasp then one HAS to bail, horses for causes.

Most models come with an attitude however high you pay them. With nil skills in bed. Good looking is not equal to a good time enjoying coitus.

They've generally been used to people gawping at them. That's about it.

Lawanya
03-30-17, 18:45
Yes, that is true, you have to give your identity card and phone number and they will write down your real name, address and phone number in the book. The problem is all the girls have access to this log book and sometime this can lead to problems in your personal life.

BTW the girl's at mom's place are on a continued refresher.

Went yesterday and was given a choice of 4, 2 were reasonable.

One I choose was so kittuwa / skinny, the other looked like she'd no care in this world.

I wish they'd do something to make the place at least look decent, these guys have no acumen. Stubborn refusal to invest in a captive market me thinks.

The receptionist asked me if I had an 'appointment' with a specific girl which made me smile.

He studiously writes everything down as if he's eager to pass the bar exam, wanted my address and phone number too!!

Also is there a similar place in Nawala, with the walk-in convenience of Mom's place?

Please PM me chaps.

Lawanya
03-30-17, 23:29
Everybody knows that her rate is 4 K for one hour and 6 K for 2 hour. There are some people promoting cheap girls and spa because they have benefits doing that and finally our brother members hard earned money will be wasted. I have seen recently that some people are deliberating putting reports with very high amounts so that when they introduce others to her, they can get a free FK or commission from those references. Also there are pimps putting reports like this to attract customers.

Called her Sun morning. Agreed to meet in front of a bank & then we set off for one of the Relax Hotels. She was more comfortable with this Hotel so I relented. In reality it's a house with rooms and and a / see that does not work. Basic. She's about 5' with nice pert chest.

Settled down to make conversation, only to hear she didn't like DFK and that cunnilingus was out of the question since she was pre-menstrual. I said I was disappointed, and that she should have postponed for another day. Certainly was not going to pressure her just because she was being paid. Small made but slim, with a sad look on her face, which changed when I managed to make her come later on. She works for a Massage parlour on a daily basis. If the customer tips that's her take home wage. If the customer does not tip the MP pays her 200/- a day. Said she'd been to few parties. I asked her what turns her on: voyeurism she likes to watch. Claimed she was 26, looked it, had pimples but she had a genuine / innocent look. Asked her about her life. She has boyfriend & family who arn't aware of her activities, in this regard, She does go out with him to Galle face, films & to the Buddhist temple. Lives with her family. Claimed she only moolights as a FL once a month..

NoMoreNonsense
03-31-17, 04:14
I called her last week and inquired about her charges. She quoted only 8000. Don't know if she is quoting different amounts at different times.If they can get away with it they will do. After all that's the very ethos / nature of the profession.

They'll milk us mongers as much as they can get away with.

In the west there seems an agreed price generally and most working girls stick to it.

Here if they suspect you are loaded they'll play you, admittedly that has happened to me too;-p, one lives and learns.

I prefer not to pay middlemen, at least all the money goes to the WG / FL, but brokers are part of life.

They'll send a model's photo and quote a fantastic price, should you fall for it an ugly MIL (Not) F will turn up and your member will start to shrink as opposed to an erection!!

They are aware they are rarely ever going to see you again, so they'll try to get more money off you using various techniques.

Another monger posted his experience with Kaushi recently here.

I remember Roshana had the nerve to quote in the region of 25 k for a 6 k lady during Pranaya days.

Dksl1986
03-31-17, 04:19
Visited global towers yesterday it was an utter wastage. It used to be a good clean place. Now its going it's downhill for sure. Went in the evening. There were about few MILFs probably over 40 were there. Not a single good looking one. Back in days there used to be some cute ones. According to them their owner just chase good ones away time to time. Entrance was 2 k. I realized what a stupid idea was it. Selected C*a.

Rooms and bathroom are poorly maintained. CCTV cameras everywhere. So big disadvantage for customers in case of a raid.

It was mechanical massage and zero feeling. For extras she demanded 3000 for HJ and 5000 for with access. I was like wt a bullshit. Then she said she was the modest others are even more money greedy. Some customers got their wallets also stolen. (who on earth would say such stuff about fellow workers) they got some other places such as GOH and Cinnamon Kolpetty. According to my experiences all are full of money greedy MILFs with poor attitude. Anyway paid her 500 rs for nothing. Cause she said that they never get a salary at all. So in conclusion I learned my lessons repeatedly.

Looks: below average MILF's in a office uniform. (Ugly sight).

WIR: never.

NoMoreNonsense
03-31-17, 04:49
Everybody knows that her rate is 4 K for one hour and 6 K for 2 hour. There are some people promoting cheap girls and spa because they have benefits doing that and finally our brother members hard earned money will be wasted. I have seen recently that some people are deliberating putting reports with very high amounts so that when they introduce others to her, they can get a free FK or commission from those references. Also there are pimps putting reports like this to attract customers.Thank you for letting me know, I stand corrected!

I really wish I can get a free FK for an intro. Most free things are not that great IMOHO.

Recently, I introduced a brother and cautioned him that fellow brother's are saying her rate is 6 k /- and advised him to bargain. Now you say her rate is 4 k / - I simply didn't know. !. So thank you. By the way it's well known some of the FL's & their friends are reading our posts and translating it for them too. However I'm not going to cry over spilt milk. L.

If we don't make use of this forum to make others aware of the 'going rate' that's also unhelpful, and defeats the purpose of the forum.

Sometimes some of us don't like to bargain, but I've accepted that in Lanka it is the done thing, that the offer price is not immediately accepted, they over-quote even at the pola.

Also it's important to make clear what is expected for the price, ensure no add ONS and tips after the session is afoot.

We need to be fair to the FL too, I wish they were better organised & fair as that will attract more paying customers.

As a fellow monger said this is Sri Lanka, it is. What it is. Kiyala.

For all the stuff that's written here about people behaving like mongers when they are FL's / Brokers.

This is a paid service and if you are selling something do it properly, discreetly of course!

Why are you hiding as mongers when you can be open about it. Unless it breaks forum rules of course?

But if you quote different prices to different people then there will be some who'll protest.

Enough said.

The Old Teaboy
03-31-17, 08:27
Why are you hiding as mongers when you can be open about it. Unless it breaks forum rules of course?NMN. Thanks for your comments. I am aware that there are a few brokers on this forum (not you). According to the forum rules, they should post in the Classified Ads section. That would be be very helpful for us mongers.

The relevant forum rules are here:

What are the rules for classified advertising?
1. Advertisements MUST be written in English first, although you may also include an exact translation in another language.

2. Your advertisement MUST be posted to the section of the Forum in which it applies. For example, if you have an escort website for Tijuana, it must be posted in the section for Tijuana.

3. Classified Advertisements are automatically deleted after two months. Of course, you are welcomed to re-post your advertisement as you may desire.

4. Please do not post links to adult websites (commercial or so-called "free" websites that aren't actually free) or to any websites with Forums. This specifically includes Google and Yahoo Groups.

5. Please do not post email address in classified advertisements. Please invite other Forum Members to contact you via the Forum's Private Messaging system.

6. Advertisers violating these conditions will have ALL their postings deleted and will be permanently banned from the forum. l

Ravi89
03-31-17, 18:42
NMN. Thanks for your comments. I am aware that there are a few brokers on this forum (not you). According to the forum rules, they should post in the Classified Ads section. That would be be very helpful for us mongers.

The relevant forum rules are here:Curious to know how to spot a broker and genuine monger? OTB, would you able to publish the name list who act as brokers in the forum?

AfroKing95
04-01-17, 04:15
Hey fellas,

This is my first review.

Went to W*na Spa couple of weeks ago and went for a MILF named N*ni (since I wanted some MILF action).

She had great assets and with a considerable amount of make up.

Went upstairs and after a shower she started the massage.

Massage was below average I must say, she just put some ointment and it felt more like a rub LOL.

So after it was over she asked whether I wanted a feelings massage and I said yes.

She was greedy in the beginning, she said that customers usually pay 3000 or higher for extras.

I said I'm not willing to pay that much unless I'm getting sex, she said No Sex, then I started bargaining and I said ill give you.

1200 and that's it otherwise I'm leaving (I said in a polite way) she had to agree.

So extras included a shake with full access to lower and upper areas, this women had huge boobs (she liked it when I did a motorboat on them).

Review.

Massage- 4.

Face- 7.

Boobs- 8.

GFE- 7.

Attitude- 8 (she was really polite and talkative).

WIR- um I guess, but not sure.

And It would be amazing if one you people could pm some good spas.

Thanks.

Member #4488
04-01-17, 04:38
Guys,

First report.

Tasted her 3 times and the experience was good. Named Shaani, from Panadura. A married lady having a kid. She is not a regular going person. Very friendly. Not a clock watcher. But she gets some calls during the time. Very clean. Provide DFK, BBBJ, DATY, COB, COF, May be CIM, Cowgirl, Doggie and other positions you would try.

Let's rate.

Can share contact with some other good contacts.Please machan can you PM me her number.

Ahinsakya
04-01-17, 15:56
I had posted asking for Madhus number on the open forum and SL Monger gave me a number of a guy so please watch out guys.

Cofee Man
04-01-17, 18:35
I had posted asking for Madhus number on the open forum and SL Monger gave me a number of a guy so please watch out guys.How can you judge him by just this incident? Has similar incident happened before? Hasn't he shared any valuable contact with you? There are many brokers and pimps (both spa and FLs) operating in forum and it's very hard to judge some members. Recently seen few posts promoting good old girls again coming up with higher prices through brokers who just post fake reports with margins. Some are promoting filthy spas repeatedly as they get commission for the posts they are making.

Sanjaya SL
04-01-17, 19:30
Can you please share her contact details? It seems I can't PM you.

Guys,

First report.

Let's rate.

Can share contact with some other good contacts.

Sanjaya SL
04-01-17, 19:42
Have anyone tried a girl named Sachini from Boralesgamuwa? Someone said me about her, but couldn't get any further details or contact number. If anyone know her, please let me know.

Ahinsakya
04-02-17, 00:28
How can you judge him by just this incident? Has similar incident happened before? Hasn't he shared any valuable contact with you? There are many brokers and pimps (both spa and FLs) operating in forum and it's very hard to judge some members. Recently seen few posts promoting good old girls again coming up with higher prices through brokers who just post fake reports with margins. Some are promoting filthy spas repeatedly as they get commission for the posts they are making.He has not shared any contacts before and I highly doubt if hes a pimp although he says hes got evonnes database in how own previous pists which I found out when reading his previous so I don't know what catergory he falls into unless a typical prankster.

SanjeeWankasun
04-02-17, 08:53
Hi,

I'm new to this site, I am in search of some genuine contacts. If anyone can share would be appreciated. Thanks.

Cheers.

WaveTingle
04-02-17, 09:48
Hi Nalin,

Can you share her contact details bro?

From India. Due to visit in few days.

Cheers.

Cofee Man
04-02-17, 10:44
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Ravi89
04-02-17, 17:34
[Telephone Number deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove personal telephone numbers. Please do not post personal telephone numbers in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you for this information directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

Izzy1990
04-02-17, 19:20
Hi guys,

I've been a member since 2014 but didn't post much. Just followed the thread. So thought of sharing some of the experiences I remember.

Mom's place. I've been here quite a few times but I remember only to names.

Pr- Nice girl. Very talkative, but since of late she tries to finish off soon.[Names in Code Deleted by Admin]

Ap- small build girl like the above one tiny boobs- average treatment [Names in Code Deleted by Admin]

S- she doesn't work there anymore. Had her once, worst experience ever! I had to stop halfway and complain [Names in Code Deleted by Admin].

[Names in Code Deleted by Admin]- dark- bigger boobs than the top two. Bit money minded [Names in Code Deleted by Admin].

All these are within a span of about an year.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove names written in code. Please do not post names written in code in the Forum. You're not fooling anyone. If the average forum member can interpret the name, then so can anyone else. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

Mahinda Bandara
04-03-17, 07:34
According to todays Daily mirror 3 brothels raided in welikada Rajagiriya area mongers be careful.

NoMoreNonsense
04-03-17, 20:44
According to todays Daily mirror 3 brothels raided in welikada Rajagiriya area mongers be careful.Thanks. Brothels or Massage parlors?

MahaHoora
04-04-17, 20:42
As some of you may know, the famed lady who had the basement operation has purportedly moved out of the industry, handing over the reins to another lady who continues in the same vein. She advertises girls / women she probably has never seen as I found out the hard way this week. Instead of a ravishing 30's woman, I saw this bulky MILF pounding up the steps, through the door that was ajar and I had half a mind to jump out of the window. It simply was not possible to reach top gear in spite of her valiant and honest efforts. Like her predecessor, the new operator sends out bulletins of girls / women available, sometimes with doctored pics and sometimes without as in my experience this week. The total cost though is 5 K as was during the terminal stages of the previous operation. (It was 4 K when in the dungeon.) You may chance on an acceptable specimen if you keep persisting and at just 5 K, you might want to experiment at your own risk.

Up the steps there I saw her pound
Almost pounced out of window like a hound
To eff her, by gad, I was bound
My junior, oh, din't wanna be crowned !

NoMoreNonsense
04-05-17, 06:18
As some of you may know, the famed lady who had the basement operation has purportedly moved out of the industry, handing over the reins to another lady who continues in the same vein. She advertises girls / women she probably has never seen as I found out the hard way this week. Instead of a ravishing 30's woman, I saw this bulky MILF pounding up the steps, through the door that was ajar and I had half a mind to jump out of the window. It simply was not possible to reach top gear in spite of her valiant and honest efforts. Like her predecessor, the new operator sends out bulletins of girls / women available, sometimes with doctored pics and sometimes without as in my experience this week. The total cost though is 5 K as was during the terminal stages of the previous operation. (It was 4 K when in the dungeon.) You may chance on an acceptable specimen if you keep persisting and at just 5 K, you might want to experiment at your own risk.

Up the steps there I saw her pound
Almost pounced out of window like a hound
To eff her, by gad, I was bound
My junior, oh, din't wanna be crowned !Thanks for letting us know, this is the kind of reporting we need on the forum, if it is to be useful!! Silly really, she could make an effort to find reasonably acceptable candidates when she's got a captive market. Are they under the impression we are that desperate? Clearly this is only for money, they have no intention of giving and receiving pleasure. Oh and by the way it's MI (N) LF kiyala. As opposed to Mother I'd Like to FK, or MIHateF :-)).

Warrio
04-06-17, 08:03
Hi friends,

I have been a visitor here and just thought of posting my first here. Out of nowhere, Ap. Name, the anal girl has re appeared in business. She is said to be no more at moms place and says that she's back in F / L. The reason seems to be that she needs some quick money.

Addict77
04-06-17, 08:14
Can anybody PM me withe number of chapa / Brazilian mile.

Thanks in advance.

SL Mmonger
04-06-17, 10:26
DJ,

Thank you for sharing the contact and even I had a very nice time with her. She said she is from Kerala India, now in SL for last 11 years. She's staying with her pimp in a secure location closer to Maharagama. Place is a house, and has a good bathroom. But the bed is bit broken. I think broke it more, heard sound of cracking wood while on play.

I had 40 minutes of pure action, this time she was in a bit hurry to finish the work, as there was another guy in line come after me. So I would say she is bit of clock watcher.

She started of with a nice BJ to hard my jr, then we first tried the cow girl. Then I turned on missionary. She was moaning which made my more harder, Then we broke to have cuddling session. She gave me a nice feeling touch over my body. Then I went ram her on doggy style. Still I was hard and was near to finish. Again we broke and had little chit chat. Afterwards I had the final closer in missionary again.

Cuddling session was great, touch of her smooth skin gives you excitement. Has a very nice boobs, did some good motorboating. She speaks very good english in a very nice way, not rude like most of locals FL's. She truly want to make sure you enjoy her service.

Damage- 5 k.

Got offered a girl today who the dealer girl claimed simply as muslim. Dealer has been trying to offer this one to me for some time, and the photo she sent was of this beauty seated on a couch with reveling top and short black skirt. Having fallen many times before with these sitting pictures, I had asked for more pics, but nothing was forth coming. So I delayed the encounter to sweeten the deal as well as to make sure I had the option to opt out.

So finally we hooked up today, and the girl I saw in the wheeler was not really a slim thing like the photo. But the face was good, so I figured what the hell.

Went to a Solid near by and booked. When I got in I noticed the girl has this really cute face, creamy skin and a nice pair of racks. Start talking to her and she quickly switches to english. Then she says she is from India. I thought this is bull crap, but then she get a call from the dealer to confirm the deal, and I figured out her Sinhala is weird.

Anyway, so had two shots, and a very relaxing body massage in between. She seems to know massaging much better than many of the spa girls in town.

Soft creamy body, a little bit of tummy, nice pair of racks, which were a pleasure to watch while screwing her on missionary, and she did seems to enjoy. No complains through out, where I was taking my own time. Definitely not a time watcher. Got a wonderful CBJ, a little bit of DFK, and used Cowgirl, Missionary, and then a little doggy as well the 2nd time.

Price: 10 K + 1. 5 k for room.

I guess price is including dealer charge. So should probably be able to bring down when taken direct.

DJ-For-Fun.

MahaHoora
04-06-17, 11:17
Thanks for letting us know, this is the kind of reporting we need on the forum, if it is to be useful!! Silly really, she could make an effort to find reasonably acceptable candidates when she's got a captive market. Are they under the impression we are that desperate? Clearly this is only for money, they have no intention of giving and receiving pleasure. Oh and by the way it's MI (N) LF kiyala. As opposed to Mother I'd Like to FK, or MIHateF :-)).

Thank you bro for your comments and the suggested acronym.

I'd go with MWMMR - Mothers who make me run (run with my feet, not what you thought).

In fact, the new operator has the nerve to ask you of the appearance of the woman after the session, casually forgetting she herself had provided you a description of the dame in the first place.

Pro23
04-06-17, 19:15
Can you please share her contact details? It seems I can't PM you.I need contact details too.

Pro23
04-07-17, 07:59
Guys,

First report.

Let's rate.

Can share contact with some other good contacts.Is she available in Colombo? Can I get her details?

GenuineBoy
04-07-17, 18:52
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

AfroKing95
04-09-17, 03:52
Hello people,

New Sun rise spa at marine drive, I went there couple of days ago and it was a total rip off, the girls were pretty but the one I got was kinda rude and asked 3000 for extras:

And they only gave a shake for 1000 buks.

I don't know may be because that's my first time, but still I wouldn't go over there, and you can hear what other people are doing in other cubicles (which is kinda awkward LOL).

And can anyone recommend me a good FS contacts if its Thai it would be better.

Thanks.

JabberJaw
04-09-17, 13:13
Does anyone know a spa girl or FL who offers edging or a similar service?

The Old Teaboy
04-09-17, 16:42
Does anyone know a spa girl or FL who offers edging or a similar service?Good topic. Some may not know what edging is: "Orgasm control, also referred to as edging, peaking, or surfing, is a sexual technique which may be practiced either alone or with a partner and involves the maintenance of a high level of sexual arousal for an extended period of time without reaching orgasm."
JabberJaw, I tried to send you a PM, but your inbox is full.

NoMoreNonsense
04-09-17, 17:37
Good topic. Some may not know what edging is: "Orgasm control, also referred to as edging, peaking, or surfing, is a sexual technique which may be practiced either alone or with a partner and involves the maintenance of a high level of sexual arousal for an extended period of time without reaching orgasm."
JabberJaw, I tried to send you a PM, but your inbox is full.Once an erection is achieved, the glans of the penis is squeezed, that is one method without the use of chemicals.
This is then repeated until it's impossible to hold off an ejaculation.

JabberJaw
04-09-17, 17:43
Good topic. Some may not know what edging is: "Orgasm control, also referred to as edging, peaking, or surfing, is a sexual technique which may be practiced either alone or with a partner and involves the maintenance of a high level of sexual arousal for an extended period of time without reaching orgasm."
JabberJaw, I tried to send you a PM, but your inbox is full.Hi OTB,

All clear now.

MahaHoora
04-10-17, 05:51
Self explanatory -

http://www.dailymirror.lk/article/Immigration-nabs-five-Russian-women-in-escort-service-raid-127086.html

Randy69
04-10-17, 08:23
Guys,

It seems this forum is been used by LE to get leads on monger activity. Please be careful on what you write here or else every soon there will be no fun left.

We should never disclose in the open forum about any place that supply FS service. That will be THE END OF that place. Even if a place offers a FS service please DO NOT divulge it here and keep it to trusted mongers on the private messaging service. (which also could be compromised unless you have build a trust with a monger by prior "incident less" experiences.).

The Old Teaboy
04-10-17, 12:10
Self explanatory -

http://www.dailymirror.lk/article/Immigration-nabs-five-Russian-women-in-escort-service-raid-127086.htmlThey were charging RS. 75,000 for 2 hours. They deserve to be expelled.

Member #4488
04-10-17, 17:41
Received an email a while back from an unknown address. Had this photo attached. The face was not blurred. The email said that she is a woman named W#a and she provides FL services as a part time thing. There was a number claiming to be her partners and I was required to call the partner and arrange a meet. Again, I do not know the email address from which this was sent, can it be a scam? Anybody had received similar offers?Does anybody had this contact?

MahaHoora
04-11-17, 18:45
I agree with you completely.

Guys,

It seems this forum is been used by LE to get leads on monger activity. Please be careful on what you write here or else every soon there will be no fun left.

We should never disclose in the open forum about any place that supply FS service. That will be THE END OF that place. Even if a place offers a FS service please DO NOT divulge it here and keep it to trusted mongers on the private messaging service. (which also could be compromised unless you have build a trust with a monger by prior "incident less" experiences.).

MahaHoora
04-11-17, 18:47
Guess so. 75 K for 2 hours is robbery.

We need to be careful too though in the face of this new spate of raids.

They were charging RS. 75,000 for 2 hours. They deserve to be expelled.

MahaHoora
04-11-17, 18:49
I read sometime ago, somewhere that the partner should do the squeezing. Has anyone here tried this?

Once an erection is achieved, the glans of the penis is squeezed, that is one method without the use of chemicals.
This is then repeated until it's impossible to hold off an ejaculation.

NoMoreNonsense
04-11-17, 19:41
I read sometime ago, somewhere that the partner should do the squeezing. Has anyone here tried this?It has happened, I've asked her to do it, but the lady won't know when to squeeze until the man signals..and if it's a regular partner it's more easily achieved :-))

Ravi89
04-11-17, 20:02
It look like bad timings for spa visits. The raids are happening all over the country.

See this video from 14:00.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z9RUqpjSW1U

The Old Teaboy
04-12-17, 04:25
It look like bad timings for spa visits. The raids are happening all over the country.

See this video from 14:00.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z9RUqpjSW1UYou are referring to the Anuradhapura raid? I have never gone mongering there, but I have heard that there are several brothels. This is a report from 2012:
"A brothel maintained in Anuradhapura town by a wife of a Sub Inspector of Police has been raided by police."
This is from the Sunday Times:
"This so-called sex industry in the border areas has been known for a long time. It catered mainly to the soldiers. It is also known that there was tacit encouragement of the brothel trade on the part of the armed forces. "

Inosha
04-12-17, 16:03
Self explanatory -

http://www.dailymirror.lk/article/Immigration-nabs-five-Russian-women-in-escort-service-raid-127086.htmlIt is interesting to note that the raid was conducted by the department of immigration, not the police. This reiterates my arguement that this type of escort service is not illegal. The only illegal thing that they have done is engaging in employment without a work visa. Prostitution per se is not illegal. Only soliciting on the street and running a brothel is. An escort service does not fall under any of these. Wonder why there aren't more locals involved in escort services.

The Old Teaboy
04-12-17, 17:50
It is interesting to note that the raid was conducted by the department of immigration, not the police. This reiterates my arguement that this type of escort service is not illegal. The only illegal thing that they have done is engaging in employment without a work visa. Prostitution per se is not illegal. Only soliciting on the street and running a brothel is. An escort service does not fall under any of these. Wonder why there aren't more locals involved in escort services.If the prostitute (escort) herself advertises, that is not illegal, but if an "agent" does it it is illegal. According to the Penal Code (Amendment) Act, No. 16 of 2006, there is a new offence called "trafficking":

https://www.oecd.org/site/adboecdanti-corruptioninitiative/46817262.pdf

"Whoever (a) buys, sells or barters or instigates another person to buy, sell or barter any person or does anything to promote, facilitate or induce the buying, selling or bartering of any person for money or other consideration; shall be guilty of the offence of trafficking. Any person who is guilty of the offence of trafficking shall on conviction be punished with imprisonment of either description for a term not less than two years and not exceeding twenty years. ".
I am not aware that this law has been tested in the courts. If a pimp provides a girl for one hour on the payment of a sum of money, has he "sold" the girl?

NoMoreNonsense
04-12-17, 18:48
If the prostitute (escort) herself advertises, that is not illegal, but if an "agent" does it it is illegal. According to the Penal Code (Amendment) Act, No. 16 of 2006, there is a new offence called "trafficking":

https://www.oecd.org/site/adboecdanti-corruptioninitiative/46817262.pdf

"Whoever (a) buys, sells or barters or instigates another person to buy, sell or barter any person or does anything to promote, facilitate or induce the buying, selling or bartering of any person for money or other consideration; shall be guilty of the offence of trafficking. Any person who is guilty of the offence of trafficking shall on conviction be punished with imprisonment of either description for a term not less than two years and not exceeding twenty years. ".
I am not aware that this law has been tested in the courts. If a pimp provides a girl for one hour on the payment of a sum of money, has he "sold" the girl?

Trafficking presumes some kind of slavery and ownership for a pimp to 'sell' someone, of course an argument can be had that an introduction is a sale.
Absence of a test case = Case law absent
Unknown to us a FL/WG can be indebted and be 'owned', one girl referred to an 'owner'.
Even market traders say they do not have access to cheap credit. Usury is prevalent nationwide.

Private 1-2-1 arrangements b/w FL/WG & mongers remain private.

Juxtapose alcohol banned on poya days with YouTube videos of monks having sex.
Apparently on the surface, Lanka remains a conservative society, unaware of the youth on TAH / ISG swinging away into the 21st century.
The oldest profession in the world survives because of one thing. Mutual need.
Recent reports of LE turning a blind eye to brothels catering to soldiers in border towns is a case in point.

BadSha
04-12-17, 20:20
Hi guys,

Please suggest me some FS places in CMB. Can exchange contacts as well.

Badsha.

===============================================

Greetings,

Here's how to contact other forum members.

1. Buy a subscription.

2. Send them a Private Message.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/custompages.php?pageid=Subscriptions

Thanks,

Jackson

Hooboy
04-12-17, 21:08
After many false starts, finally hooked up with this therapist who does genuine ayurvedic massage, only for older guys. (over 40) Anyone interested in a solid 2 and a half hour full body massage and I mean every single part of your body for 2. 5 k plus room charge of 1 k. ? She uses her own concoction of herbal oils which she massages into you and then does a hot fomentation. After the session she will wash you clean with hot water and soap. Takes away any aches and pains and leaves you refreshed. Good value for money for 2 and a half hours!

UpCountry
04-13-17, 02:45
After many false starts, finally hooked up with this therapist who does genuine ayurvedic massage, only for older guys. (over 40) Anyone interested in a solid 2 and a half hour full body massage and I mean every single part of your body for 2. 5 k plus room charge of 1 k. ? She uses her own concoction of herbal oils which she massages into you and then does a hot fomentation. After the session she will wash you clean with hot water and soap. Takes away any aches and pains and leaves you refreshed. Good value for money for 2 and a half hours!In fact she does it with dedication. Her Grand father was a Ayurvedic practitioner and she has help him in her childhood, so she has some real experience since then.

Gonas
04-13-17, 02:59
After many false starts, finally hooked up with this therapist who does genuine ayurvedic massage, only for older guys. (over 40) Anyone interested in a solid 2 and a half hour full body massage and I mean every single part of your body for 2. 5 k plus room charge of 1 k. ? She uses her own concoction of herbal oils which she massages into you and then does a hot fomentation. After the session she will wash you clean with hot water and soap. Takes away any aches and pains and leaves you refreshed. Good value for money for 2 and a half hours!No happy ending?

Inosha
04-13-17, 04:28
Trafficking presumes some kind of slavery and ownership for a pimp to 'sell' someone, of course an argument can be had that an introduction is a sale.
Absence of a test case = Case law absent
Unknown to us a FL/WG can be indebted and be 'owned', one girl referred to an 'owner'.
Even market traders say they do not have access to cheap credit. Usury is prevalent nationwide.

Private 1-2-1 arrangements b/w FL/WG & mongers remain private.

Juxtapose alcohol banned on poya days with YouTube videos of monks having sex.
Apparently on the surface, Lanka remains a conservative society, unaware of the youth on TAH / ISG swinging away into the 21st century.
The oldest profession in the world survives because of one thing. Mutual need.
Recent reports of LE turning a blind eye to brothels catering to soldiers in border towns is a case in point.Not sure if we can draw an exact parallel, but there have been cases of 16 year olds eloping with their boyfriends and having sex against their parents wishes. I think the man had been hauled up before courts for trafficking. The courts held that since the girl was free to leave at any time and there was no illegal detention, the law was not broken.

Ahinsakya
04-13-17, 13:24
I heard some good reviews about this place and thought of checking out honey at room 9 juliana hotel to see what it feels like and to my shock and disappointment I was totally led down by this girl and place being a first time experience for me.

The girl I'm referring to has big boobs and a tatoo on her back shoulder blade and another tatoo on the back of her neck. Aka honey to my knowledge.

She is very fluent in English and first thing she did was bath me. After that I was on my back in the massage bed when she put a towel on my back and started massaging me. I never thought she would put a towel on me. I knew from then it self she was just doing her job and no chemistry at all. Then after about 10 minutes she asked whether I want a cream b2 b massage. I nodded gladly thinking things are going to get better. She had a wash and came and I was in my back so couldn't see her. When it was my turn to turn around I saw big boobs she had and junior was getting turned on. Then it lasted for about 5 minutes the entire b2 b session. Then she said give a tip for handjob. I requested a full service and she said 7 k. Then I said that I can only pay 5 since my friends who come here only pay 5 k. She said no. She was rude at this point she asked me if your friend said that he paid 3 k must I do full service for 3 k? I just kept quite because I didn't want to argue. She said I will give you a handjob for free seeing that I was down and haviging my mind to leave the place. She proceeded to a handjob which was mechanical. I wasnt coming and was turned down thinking that I wasted 10.5 k for no reason on a bad place with bad service. She was wanking me for about 5 minutes and she gave up and said okay for 5 k. I was put off and quickly responded to her offer with the money since I was desperately I need of some action. Junior was down and she proceeded to give me a BBBJ and it turned junior on although it was mechanical. Must be the fact I hadn't shagged in one week. Then she put a condom using her mouth and rode me in a mechanical manner doing it so fast thinking I would come soon. She made her pussy tight also. But I was no going to come easily. Then she was tired and I said I will try and banged her in missionary and doggy till I come. I tried to kiss her on missionary and she rejected and moved her face also.

I have no commission or perks in this place and I wish to only give my honest opinion and share my experience.

I would never visit this bad place and I will put the scored card below.

Face 7.

Boobs 8.

Attitude 01.

GFE 0.

Wir never.

Member #4488
04-15-17, 09:39
Please PM me if you guys have the number of thilini from maharagama. She's a tan color busty woman.

JonJames
04-15-17, 17:39
Did you book through Jer_ _ _ mate?

Went out with famous model T_i_in_ recently, was expensive, but worth the experience. Can share details with those who can share back. PM me.

Member #4488
04-16-17, 16:43
Do you guys have any big boob women contacts?

Craven66
04-17-17, 10:55
After many false starts, finally hooked up with this therapist who does genuine ayurvedic massage, only for older guys. (over 40) Anyone interested in a solid 2 and a half hour full body massage and I mean every single part of your body for 2. 5 k plus room charge of 1 k. ? She uses her own concoction of herbal oils which she massages into you and then does a hot fomentation. After the session she will wash you clean with hot water and soap. Takes away any aches and pains and leaves you refreshed. Good value for money for 2 and a half hours!Interested even tho I assume there is no happy ending.

My only question is related to location. Does she have a specific place or does a room need to be booked and she travels?

Godiwa
04-18-17, 07:10
JabberJaw, I tried to send you a PM, but your inbox is full.Interesting way of making the fun longer, There are several methods. One simple way is to ask the girl giving the HS to slow down and stop when orgasm is near. Timing is vital and the girl must stop immidiatly. Another help is to think of some other serious matter and let the erection fade off. This will delay coming and let you refocus and get excited again. Most MP girls don't like this and all they want is to come and then you wash up. With a bit of practice can learn to be close to orgasm but not get it. Down side of this is when the orgasm finally comes it may not be so good as getting it in on shot.

Hooboy
04-18-17, 18:36
She does have a fixed location in Borella.

Interested even tho I assume there is no happy ending.

My only question is related to location. Does she have a specific place or does a room need to be booked and she travels?

Destiny Child
04-19-17, 04:44
Visited Nirovin during Avurudu Season and surprisingly saw many other spas opened along the way. Seems this is one shop that is not closed for the season! No choice with selection this time cause lot of customers who have come to start the new year with a bang. Fortunately the next available girl was my regular.

Heard from her that some months back there were girls who did FS there. However some violent incident has happened where a hooligan client with some other guys have stormed to the place and beaten a girl violently for refusing FS (girl was hospitalized and been there for months). Thereafter they have sent away all the FS Girls.

On another note, I just came across this site: http://lanka-ads.com/ - look at all the adverts posted by guys trying to get women to massage them. Has anyone here ever put such an advert and if so is there any sort of success in such endeavours?

ThinGuy
04-19-17, 08:53
Could someone please send me the contact number of Shani. Panadura.

Randy69
04-19-17, 09:35
Visited Nirovin during Avurudu Season and surprisingly saw many other spas opened along the way. Seems this is one shop that is not closed for the season! No choice with selection this time cause lot of customers who have come to start the new year with a bang. Fortunately the next available girl was my regular.

Heard from her that some months back there were girls who did FS there. However some violent incident has happened where a hooligan client with some other guys have stormed to the place and beaten a girl violently for refusing FS (girl was hospitalized and been there for months). Thereafter they have sent away all the FS Girls.

On another note, I just came across this site: http://lanka-ads.com/ - look at all the adverts posted by guys trying to get women to massage them. Has anyone here ever put such an advert and if so is there any sort of success in such endeavours?Typical SL mate. Pigs like these (who beat the girl) spoil the fun for all. What to do when we live in a shit hole like this.

It's getting increasingly difficult to find places that ends with a happy ending these days.

Kevin Stephen
04-19-17, 09:39
She does have a fixed location in Borella.Hi Hooboy,

Sent you a PM but didn't get any reply.

Please check your PM.

Thanks,

Kevin.

Craven66
04-19-17, 10:22
Can the location be shared on open forum or a PM preferred?

She does have a fixed location in Borella.

The Old Teaboy
04-19-17, 13:37

On another note, I just came across this site: http://lanka-ads.com/ - look at all the adverts posted by guys trying to get women to massage them. Has anyone here ever put such an advert and if so is there any sort of success in such endeavours?DC, I am sure you didn't go back in time to visit Nirovin. Do you mean Menik spa? But I am not aware of "many other spas" near that one. So it might be the one on Marine Drive.

The Old Teaboy
04-19-17, 13:41
Typical SL mate. Pigs like these (who beat the girl) spoil the fun for all. What to do when we live in a shit hole like this.

It's getting increasingly difficult to find places that ends with a happy ending these days.If that sort of incident happens, CCTV may be essential.

NoMoreNonsense
04-19-17, 15:29
If that sort of incident happens, CCTV may be essential.Oh joy. Violence against MP FL' s who offer FS.

If an FL does not give consent whatever mongers pay is forfeit.

I've had various services on the menu refused and it's accepted it's the nature of the game.

All one can say is I won't return.

Mongers must understand these transactions happen in grey areas.

That risk must be clearly understood.

My two cents....

Craven66
04-20-17, 09:44
Typical SL mate. Pigs like these (who beat the girl) spoil the fun for all.The other side of the coin is that the girl offered FS took money and didn't deliver to the satisfaction of the client.

Not sure what exactly happened but it is a possibility.

Arunox
04-20-17, 17:35
Have anyone here taken the MILF called Indi*a at Pili**ndala.

I suspect that she's old (like 45-50) and probably not good looking. Please tell whether I'm right or wrong if there's a one whom have taken her service.

Cheers.

Ravi89
04-20-17, 19:23
Are you referring to the same location Nirovin operated few years ago? The small alley in Col3 junction and the yellow painted building.

On another note, I just came across this site: http://lanka-ads.com/ - look at all the adverts posted by guys trying to get women to massage them. Has anyone here ever put such an advert and if so is there any sort of success in such endeavours?

MahaHoora
04-21-17, 07:59
It has happened, I've asked her to do it, but the lady won't know when to squeeze until the man signals..and if it's a regular partner it's more easily achieved :-))Thank you bro for this update. Guess she should know how much (to what intensity) to squeeze. Else you'd be a goner!

NoMoreNonsense
04-21-17, 09:28
Thank you bro for this update. Guess she should know how much (to what intensity) to squeeze. Else you'd be a goner!Exactly!! :-))

The Old Teaboy
04-21-17, 13:43
Thank you bro for this update. Guess she should know how much (to what intensity) to squeeze. Else you'd be a goner!If you search the web for "Hegre art massage videos" you can see how it's done. Ideally, you will need to show the video to your girl. One thing I noticed is that the masseuse sometimes tells the guy to breathe deeply in and out.

MahaHoora
04-21-17, 18:35
Thank you very much bro. This will be very useful.

If you search the web for "Hegre art massage videos" you can see how it's done. Ideally, you will need to show the video to your girl. One thing I noticed is that the masseuse sometimes tells the guy to breathe deeply in and out.

JayaSen
04-22-17, 17:53
I used go there once month. This time tried blu-you for the first time because others busy. Attitude good. Age must be around 35. Allowed to touch vital parts. I asked this time nut massage. Damage 1200+1000. Rooms & washrooms Ok.

RitigalaJ
04-22-17, 19:14
Hello people,

New Sun rise spa at marine drive, I went there couple of days ago and it was a total rip off, the girls were pretty but the one I got was kinda rude and asked 3000 for extras:

And they only gave a shake for 1000 buks.

I don't know may be because that's my first time, but still I wouldn't go over there, and you can hear what other people are doing in other cubicles (which is kinda awkward LOL).

And can anyone recommend me a good FS contacts if its Thai it would be better.

Thanks.Best thing to do when going to a new place ask how long you get. If it's one hour, that's about 45 minutes for massage and 15 for washup. If girl finishes in 10 minutes and wants a 1000 for a shake tell her you only give 500 for that. If she scoffs at you, ask to continue a proper massage for rest of the time or complain and get a new girl. Most don't do this and the girls have their way. They may scream saying you wanted to have sex, just relax and tell management girl wanted money for sex and you don't like shitty service.

Cofee Man
04-22-17, 20:50
Best thing to do when going to a new place ask how long you get. If it's one hour, that's about 45 minutes for massage and 15 for washup. If girl finishes in 10 minutes and wants a 1000 for a shake tell her you only give 500 for that. If she scoffs at you, ask to continue a proper massage for rest of the time or complain and get a new girl. Most don't do this and the girls have their way. They may scream saying you wanted to have sex, just relax and tell management girl wanted money for sex and you don't like shitty service.This is a great advice for all our mongers.

Gonas
04-23-17, 02:48
Best thing to do when going to a new place ask how long you get. If it's one hour, that's about 45 minutes for massage and 15 for washup. If girl finishes in 10 minutes and wants a 1000 for a shake tell her you only give 500 for that. If she scoffs at you, ask to continue a proper massage for rest of the time or complain and get a new girl. Most don't do this and the girls have their way. They may scream saying you wanted to have sex, just relax and tell management girl wanted money for sex and you don't like shitty service.True. I do that and even keep the stop watch on before starting the massage. I do it in front of her so that she is under pressure. If she makes a big fuss and asks more I say it is ok I am not in a mood anyway and just carry on with the massage. She then does it sometimes it is not the full hour but still I come out free. Some girls learn to bring the fee down to my level because they want me to finish it off so that they can get another client some learn it the hardway. Then some go onto the area where others are there and show me to them secretly so that others will not take me. Who cares I will never return or come after 6 months and they will not be there, we mongers need to play our cards well if not money is wasted. I always think how much suffering does an average workers needs to go through in a day to earn 1000 rupees. Some fools who are having heavy pockets just pay whatever shit they ask for and then create problems for others also. If you want to do charity there are enough of people advertising on the Sunday papers please put the excess there. And join us later.

I remember reading legendary TB used to shag in front of the girl itself if she refuses to comply .....no idea how this is true. He had the balls !!!!

Malan Bandara
04-23-17, 06:59
True. I do that and even keep the stop watch on before starting the massage. I do it in front of her so that she is under pressure. If she makes a big fuss and asks more I say it is ok I am not in a mood anyway and just carry on with the massage. She then does it sometimes it is not the full hour but still I come out free. Some girls learn to bring the fee down to my level because they want me to finish it off so that they can get another client some learn it the hardway. Then some go onto the area where others are there and show me to them secretly so that others will not take me. Who cares I will never return or come after 6 months and they will not be there, we mongers need to play our cards well if not money is wasted. I always think how much suffering does an average workers needs to go through in a day to earn 1000 rupees. Some fools who are having heavy pockets just pay whatever shit they ask for and then create problems for others also. If you want to do charity there are enough of people advertising on the Sunday papers please put the excess there. And join us later.Hi,

I would suggest that we need to have some guidelines in common things. Such as time period that all mongers should strictly stick in to 45 min massage (either massage or some action) so without spoiling the industry we can maintain monger's rights.

Lets agree on few common things and make it industry stranded.

OTB and other seniors can take the initiative.

Cheers.

Ravi89
04-23-17, 08:19
True. I do that and even keep the stop watch on before starting the massage. I do it in front of her so that she is under pressure. If she makes a big fuss and asks more I say it is ok I am not in a mood anyway and just carry on with the massage. She then does it sometimes it is not the full hour but still I come out free. Some girls learn to bring the fee down to my level because they want me to finish it off so that they can get another client some learn it the hardway. Then some go onto the area where others are there and show me to them secretly so that others will not take me. Who cares I will never return or come after 6 months and they will not be there, we mongers need to play our cards well if not money is wasted. I always think how much suffering does an average workers needs to go through in a day to earn 1000 rupees. Some fools who are having heavy pockets just pay whatever shit they ask for and then create problems for others also. If you want to do charity there are enough of people advertising on the Sunday papers please put the excess there. And join us later.

I remember reading legendary TB used to shag in front of the girl itself if she refuses to comply .....no idea how this is true. He had the balls !!!!Gonas,

Problem with your strategy is that you can miss the chance of identifying good friendly girl who offer better service. As soon as any girl saw the stop watch what comes to their mind is that you are a misery and miser guy. Legendary TB strategy is very good. Hope our legendary OTB also has some advice on this.

KamalP
04-23-17, 10:33
Machan,

Can you please PM me the details of the massage place and the name of the girl? Thanks.

Kamal.

I used go there once month. This time tried blu-you for the first time because others busy. Attitude good. Age must be around 35. Allowed to touch vital parts. I asked this time nut massage. Damage 1200+1000. Rooms & washrooms Ok.

Lawanya
04-23-17, 10:42
Yes, our spa mongering legend OTB can put some guidelines of this. As mongers we should all adhere to some guidelines without spoiling the girls. We have seen many mongers appearing in forum started paying 8 K, 10 K for the girl who charge 4 K-6 K as FLs. This will spoil the entire industry. This can be marketing strategy by girls also. They can appoint some brokers for the forum and they write like genuine mongers. Also, we have seen even some members repeatedly promoting few spas although they are not that good. If some spa goes off the topic they again start discussing that spa to promote it. May be they have some commission for the no of reports written and the customer turned up. It's very rarely somebody start reporting new good place. If you see Sunday hitADD papers there are many many spas which are never discussed here. Also in Sunday Observer Addz magazine time to time they advertise some FL numbers as home and hotel visits and sometime you get quality stuff.

Hi,

I would suggest that we need to have some guidelines in common things. Such as time period that all mongers should strictly stick in to 45 min massage (either massage or some action) so without spoiling the industry we can maintain monger's rights.

Lets agree on few common things and make it industry stranded.

OTB and other seniors can take the initiative.

Cheers.

Cofee Man
04-23-17, 19:36
Machan,

Can you please PM me the details of the massage place and the name of the girl? Thanks.

Kamal.Kamalp,

You should use PM facility available through ISG. You can PM that particular member only. As a senior member you should be already know this. Also, we would like to see some reports for at least few contacts you got from PM facility. There are many mongers, who only take, but never contribute.

Sahaner
04-24-17, 05:52
Stopwatch? That is the last thing I would do when you going to have a spa service from girls.

My advice is always follow here if you need to find new experience with good unknown girl who is giving you good service other than try to experiment all the spa centers in SL.

If I'm going to a spa I first I do all my background work like try to pin point the location exactly, whom I'm meeting and how much I should spend for that girl.

Before I go to an unknown place I call that place and ask whether the girl is there and make an appointment the you kn she is there and is waiting.

Second thing is in general if you just go to a random spa to get good massage with some extras for like Rs. 1000, stunners are out of the equation (try good looking MILF). But if you AR the only to touch and feel then you forget about massage she is giving and go for a stunner.

If you get good massage from a good looking beauty for a tip like 1000 to 1500 then stick with her make sure you AR a regular customer of her then you will definitely get the chance to unlock stuff in your next visit (make it happen before she forget you.

I have to say this very openly. I first build up the repo from the girl I'm getting the good service and then you be able to share her contact with other good mongers so that both parties get the advantage of getting a good service plus getting more trust worthy customers. TBH there is no monitory value doing this but I kn that next time when I meet her I get good service even the girl is stay with you till her next customer comes and you also get consent to take her out since she knows you very well and important to her.

So, having a stop watch and build a good repo is not going to work together bro.

Gonas,

Problem with your strategy is that you can miss the chance of identifying good friendly girl who offer better service. As soon as any girl saw the stop watch what comes to their mind is that you are a misery and miser guy. Legendary TB strategy is very good. Hope our legendary OTB also has some advice on this.

Merdocx
04-24-17, 18:14
I've been reading a lot about Bangkok lately and it sounds amazing. I'm considering visiting soon. Anyone who wants to join me? Or can I join someone.

I speak English and have great IT knowledge. I don't think I'll get lost or anything but am a little afraid to go alone.

I'll spend for myself and you'll have to for yourself.

Destiny Child
04-24-17, 19:04
Yes sorry its not Nirovin. But Arovin (old habits die hard) at Nawala.

Regarding the other point about the Stop Watch. I agree with the idea Sahaner has put forward. My approaches are quite similar as well.

On the same time I agree with Gonas. That 1000 rupees is a big amount (though it may not be so for the relatively rich mongers).

DC, I am sure you didn't go back in time to visit Nirovin. Do you mean Menik spa? But I am not aware of "many other spas" near that one. So it might be the one on Marine Drive.

NewbieCmb
04-24-17, 21:40
Bro,

Can you PM me the contact no of her if possible.

Expat009
04-25-17, 10:36
Hey guys,

I'm planning to visit Colombo soon. Last time I was in Colombo Acne help me heaps. But I heard he has moved on. So I want to reach out to generous mongers who is willing helpnout with good contact.

Thanks.

Hooboy
04-25-17, 17:12
I've been to Bangkok twice last year, the 2nd time alone. Depending on your budget I suggest you find a hotel in the Sukumvit area where everything is available within walking distance, "massage" parlors, bars, FLs, shopping, the works. Hotels are girl friendly and the place I stayed in, the security checks the girl in and out after calling the room and speaking to you if it's ok for her to leave, so it's quite safe. I did all my research from the web and didn't have any problems. Good luck!

I've been reading a lot about Bangkok lately and it sounds amazing. I'm considering visiting soon. Anyone who wants to join me? Or can I join someone.

I speak English and have great IT knowledge. I don't think I'll get lost or anything but am a little afraid to go alone.

I'll spend for myself and you'll have to for yourself.

Merdocx
04-25-17, 18:33
I've been to Bangkok twice last year, the 2nd time alone. Depending on your budget I suggest you find a hotel in the Sukumvit area where everything is available within walking distance, "massage" parlors, bars, FLs, shopping, the works. Hotels are girl friendly and the place I stayed in, the security checks the girl in and out after calling the room and speaking to you if it's ok for her to leave, so it's quite safe. I did all my research from the web and didn't have any problems. Good luck!Thanks for response and advice.

I have also done an extensive research. I've been researching for the past month. I found a very useful blog also that lists every type of service and girls + price + home much to tip + which hotels to choose. It sounds like I can go alone. But just a little hesitant.

Xtray
04-25-17, 22:07
Thanks for response and advice.

I have also done an extensive research. I've been researching for the past month. I found a very useful blog also that lists every type of service and girls + price + home much to tip + which hotels to choose. It sounds like I can go alone. But just a little hesitant.In Sukumvit area I have stayed in Studio Nana by iCheck inn and Atlas Bangkok and they are decent girl friendly hotel with a low budget.

Craven66
04-26-17, 10:47

I'll spend for myself and you'll have to for yourself.If I were you, I would go through the BKK forums and identify reliable mongers who help others with advice and contact them with queries and consider their recommendations.

I got advice from FiddyCent on the Prague forum last year and pretty sure there is someone like that in the BKK side of things.

Combine the mongering advice with popular travel blogs and you should get decent accommodation and fun both.

NoMoreNonsense
04-26-17, 13:27
Anyone got her contact & ref? Please PM....

HellBoy2
04-28-17, 20:59
First ID like to thank sahaneer for the valuable contact info of this beautiful MILF.

Met her on the first Monday after avurudu.

She's very polite, and the place is a discreet location.

She's a small made girl with small boobs.

Started off with a little chatting, and after sometime made out with DFK and boob sucking. Went on with this for about 10 minutes.

I didn't go down on her for personal reasons. Didn't even try, so idk if it was clean or not.

After making out for some time, put on the raincoat and banged for a few minutes on missionary. Until I shot my load.

I went at 6 so time was a little factor as she had an auto waiting for her.

So I didn't get a second shot.

Didn't ask for it either.

Overall good fun.

She's polite and you can do anything you want.

I'll only share with reliable mongers.

Budget: 5 k with room.

Charit
04-30-17, 04:21
Had this wonderful MILF few times within last few months. She gives a super BBBJ with rimming and CIM. Body is bit chubby with belly and Large shaggy Boobs as she may be in her early 40's.

She is well experienced and would be a good match for MILF / Cougar lovers.

Body- 6/10.

GFE- 8/10.

BBBJ- 9/10.

Face- 7/10.

Attitude- 8/10.Will you able to share the contact details with me. Please.

SlimShad
04-30-17, 06:39
Hi all!

I'd been int the action for a while, banging Chinese girls in Message republic. Then got out of the action after I got married. So at the moment I have nothing share about the home ground. However, thought of sharing my brief experience in Amsterdam for whoever would find it helpful.

We started the day in Amsterdam around 11 am and started roaming around. Right from the first step we could feel the smell of sex in the air. They have sex museums and plenty of shops to buy all sorts of sex toys. Then around 6 PM we went to RLD and it was so quiet and boring. But after like 7 PM party got started and we felt like we are in a fantasy world.

We started with watching a live sex show and the models were insane (though one had a pair of artificial boobs). Soon afterwards, we hopped into a nude club. There were plenty of girls pole dancing one after another. During the action, other girls come to you and start offering lap dances. I took a couple of girls and there was this dutch girl who was only 22 years old, gave us the lap-dance of the century (we all felt like want to a marry her.

After spending like one hour, feeling horny, we came out of the club and started walking around the RLD. It was so crowded with different nationalities. There were so many girls standing in front of their cells, waiting for someone to select them. Lost in the vivid options, I decided to hop into a cell of Italian girl. Having spent all my money on other activities, I did not have much to spend. The cell was pretty small with an attached bathroom. I paid 50 euros for 20 minutes. She asked me to lay on the bed and removed my trouser half way. Then she put a condom on my junior and sat on it letting my junior immerse into her pussy (it was pretty tight. Trust me! She said for each extra I have to pay 10 euros or something and I didn't want to because it was feeling so great already. She was not so friendly but polite enough. Junior couldn't hold on for more than 20 minutes and it was ended me cumming in her.

All in all the city is all about sex, you name it they have it. Before I end the post I must mention about the Moroccan-dutch taxi driver (part time kick boxer, have two girlfriends, banging girls in RLD twice a week). He told us what to and what not to do in RLD. He said recently one of his good friends diagnosed as having HIV and asked us to play it safe!

And also said the new mayor (rot in hell!) wants to take out the RLD from Amsterdam and day by day number of girl are going downSo you'd better be there before it is too late: the!

P.S. Please bear with me as this is my first post.

Cheers!

Msdlk
04-30-17, 11:45
Hi,

Just starting out mongering.

Can anyone of you fine gents PM me the contacts a girl who does not rush things and gives a full GFE.

Thanks!

CodeBoy
04-30-17, 18:26
First of all I need to thank the senior monger for sharing the contact. It was a Sunday and my johny needed some action. Called the Indian girl gal who resides near maharagama, she said she is available and it was a tough time searching for her place, she is much into MILF, and looks were OK, but her body was great. Had a shower, and went into action starting with CBJ for some time. Then banged her in missionary, followed by cowgirl style. Finally banged her in doggy and finished it. The girl is very friendly, but she is a clock watcher, and wants to finish soon. The place is not good at all for action.

Damage- rs 5 k.

Pros- friendly, great body.

Cons- clock watcher, terrible place.

Destiny Child
05-01-17, 04:09
The guy had come in the morning had FS and left. Then evening he has come back with a 2 other guys, all 3 drunk and asked for the girl. As they were drunk the girl has refused to take them in (for the "massage" Then there had been an argument. Guys left angry. Then they return back equiped and crashed into the spa, looked for the girl and beaten the hell out of her. One of the spa girls had thrown a brick at one of the mongers and he also got hurt. No one has called the police.

SlimShad: Thanks for sharing the Amsterdam experience. Too bad most of us do not have the visa or the money for such an sexcapade.

The other side of the coin is that the girl offered FS took money and didn't deliver to the satisfaction of the client.

Not sure what exactly happened but it is a possibility.

Bhoo24
05-01-17, 06:42

I'll spend for myself and you'll have to for yourself.Hey bro,

If you're visiting Thailand, try Pukeet, way better than BKK. In BKK they take yo for an Indian and trust me Indian's reputation in BKK and Pattaya is absolutely worse. I have been refused in certain club just because we look like Indians, it was re-confirmed by the tuk tuk drivers. However Pukeet is way better, were I scored a 3 way with 2 German chicks on a pub by just parting with them. Even the local Thai girls are easier to pick without paying.

Anyhow have a great time mate.

Regards.

Bhoo.

P.S- PM for further help.

Rod Stew
05-02-17, 16:15
Hey bro,

If you're visiting Thailand, try Pukeet, way better than BKK. In BKK they take yo for an Indian and trust me Indian's reputation in BKK and Pattaya is absolutely worse. I have been refused in certain club just because we look like Indians, it was re-confirmed by the tuk tuk drivers. However Pukeet is way better, were I scored a 3 way with 2 German chicks on a pub by just parting with them. Even the local Thai girls are easier to pick without paying.

Anyhow have a great time mate.

Regards.

Bhoo.

P.S- PM for further help.True. I have had that experience both in Bangkok and Singapore. I always come out with a fake European accent and pretend that I am from Sri Lanka but domiciled in Europe. The Indians haggle and are generally stingy. . and when you say that you are from Europe the perception is you have more disposable cash.

Joshu789
05-05-17, 11:40
Finally it's raided. Bad luck for regular clients like me.

http://www.lankahotnews.info/2017/05/news-for-sri-lanka_5.html

Front Runner
05-05-17, 11:44
Hi guys,

The famous papiliya rathran place is being raided. I never knew this was a FS place. I had only pay 1000 and being there once 2 months back. The girl got a call from her friend at that time saying that a raid is going to happen. But she didn't care. She said the place is of a politician and they will get bail.

Stay safe guys and be careful when you mention names on the public forum.

Thanks.

FR.

Cruise98
05-05-17, 17:17
Hi guys,

The famous papiliya rathran place is being raided. I never knew this was a FS place. I had only pay 1000 and being there once 2 months back. The girl got a call from her friend at that time saying that a raid is going to happen. But she didn't care. She said the place is of a politician and they will get bail.

Thanks.

FR.Been there few times and as far as I know this place didn't have FS. They were only charging 1500 as entrance. This used to be quite a safe place as well.

Lawanya
05-05-17, 18:30
Hi guys,

Thanks.

FR.http://www.gossiplankahotnews.com/2017/05/pepiliyana-brothel-house-raided.html

Most of the details provided in this news article is wrong. I been to this place many times and they never had 5000 package or FS facility. I can't understand who write these fake news. All the genuine spas getting raided while the few which are offering FS is carrying out their operations openly with huge social media campaigns and HIT Add advertisements.

UpCountry
05-06-17, 03:03
http://www.gossiplankahotnews.com/2017/05/pepiliyana-brothel-house-raided.html

Most of the details provided in this news article is wrong. I been to this place many times and they never had 5000 package or FS facility. I can't understand who write these fake news. All the genuine spas getting raided while the few which are offering FS is carrying out their operations openly with huge social media campaigns and HIT Add advertisements.Recent LE activities may be related to Vesak. Usually this happens in Kandy area prior to Kandy Perahera.

Front Runner
05-06-17, 04:18

Most of the details provided in this news article is wrong. I been to this place many times and they never had 5000 package or FS facility. I can't understand who write these fake news. All the genuine spas getting raided while the few which are offering FS is carrying out their operations openly with huge social media campaigns and HIT Add advertisements.Yeah true. Good that you shared the link in Hiru gossip they have also put the photos of the house.

CoolNilesh
05-06-17, 11:09
Guys;.

Have a desire to have a MFMF bi foursome for a long time. Do any of guys know a way to get it done.

Thanks,

Nilesh.

NoMoreNonsense
05-06-17, 13:50
Guys;.

Have a desire to have a MFMF bi foursome for a long time. Do any of guys know a way to get it done.

Thanks;.

Nilesh.There are a couple on TAH called Ruwan & Rashika if you are not already aware it's full of offers to hook up swingers but some don't like you taking an FL as your 'partner'.

https://www.theadulthub.com/Member/Profile/ViewProfile.aspx?id=8409313

Briandemoore
05-07-17, 14:47
Hi guys,

What places would you recommend me to take an escort girl in and around Nugegoda, Dehiwala, Mount side? I am specifically looking for a discreet and clean spot with parking. If you guys can help me out, please reply or PM me.

Thanks,
Brian.

Lawanya
05-07-17, 19:48
There are a couple on TAH called Ruwan & Rashika if you are not already aware it's full of offers to hook up swingers but some don't like you taking an FL as your 'partner'.

https://www.theadulthub.com/Member/Profile/ViewProfile.aspx?id=8409313This is a real good way of marketing in ISG forum. When you put something to be marketed with exact link and names, they will be having a huge demand and finally it's effecting our hard earned money since they will start increasing their price due to high demand. We have seen that 4 K girls are gone to 8 K due to few people willing to spend their money on mongering since they have lot of money to waste.

Kevin Stephen
05-08-17, 09:42

Most of the details provided in this news article is wrong. I been to this place many times and they never had 5000 package or FS facility. I can't understand who write these fake news. All the genuine spas getting raided while the few which are offering FS is carrying out their operations openly with huge social media campaigns and HIT Add advertisements.I'm sure the raid carried out is purely based on revenge and maybe by an enemy of the spa. I have been there several times and I do not believe that this place offered FS. I have asked the girls several times if they offer FS and all of them have said no, and the management is very strict on extras. But they do offer excellent service there.

Even the prices which is mentioned in the article is totally false which means that they are not familiar with the place at all. I hope that the same old girls will continue there again.

BTW, they are back in action since yesterday.

NoMoreNonsense
05-08-17, 09:52
This is a real good way of marketing in ISG forum. When you put something to be marketed with exact link and names, they will be having a huge demand and finally it's effecting our hard earned money since they will start increasing their price due to high demand. We have seen that 4 K girls are gone to 8 K due to few people willing to spend their money on mongering since they have lot of money to waste.

Lawanya,
I was responding to CoolNilesh's request.
The topic was about MFMF Swinging

TAH does not charge (particularly the link I posted) so it's not marketing if you bothered to click the link and read it.

Secondly it's predominantly for couples seeking swinging partners.

So I'm not sure what it has to do with the price of fish.

I'd suggest you read the link first before you proffer your 2 cents.

MountBoy
05-09-17, 02:25
Hi guys,

What places would you recommend me to take an escort girl in and around Nugegoda, Dehiwala, Mount side? I am specifically looking for a discreet and clean spot with parking. If you guys can help me out, please reply or PM me.

Thanks,
Brian.Try solid. Big John. Relax hotel. All these are budget.

You can try Ranweli or rivi ras. Palm beach is abit of an expensive option.

Wrecker 83
05-09-17, 08:01
Hi guys,

Anyone here took Jerome's service? He asks 40 K for 2 hours. He sent me some of the pics who are airline ground staff, models and actresses? Please update or give me a FL's contact or a dealer lady who is from Rajagiriya? Please inbox me. Previously got through tuk tuk pimps haven't had a nice time.

The Old Teaboy
05-09-17, 16:02
There are a couple on TAH called Ruwan & Rashika if you are not already aware it's full of offers to hook up swingers but some don't like you taking an FL as your 'partner'.

https://www.theadulthub.com/Member/Profile/ViewProfile.aspx?id=8409313NMN, thanks for your useful post. This couple has 29 reviews, which is something rare in TAH. This is one review: "Awesome couple, this review has been a long time coming. Met them twice and boy oh boy what a session. This lady cant get enough. The gentleman is all about the wifes pleasure and is easy going and eggs her on for more and more.true nympho in every sense of the word. cant wait to have her again.."

Serious Sam
05-10-17, 08:55
Hi guys,

Anyone here took Jerome's service? He asks 40 K for 2 hours. He sent me some of the pics who are airline ground staff, models and actresses? Please update or give me a FL's contact or a dealer lady who is from Rajagiriya? Please inbox me. Previously got through tuk tuk pimps haven't had a nice time.The guy is class A hora. Don't fall for him. He sells women who comes as 10 K for over 40 K.

Wrecker 83
05-10-17, 17:46
The guy is class A hora. Don't fall for him. He sells women who comes as 10 K for over 40 K.Thanks so much. I might get caught for his scam. I was planning to meet him over this weekend.

How about the adult hub. Mostly couples available. Some girls are there for paid service. Can I trust them or what? Sorry I haven't had any service from the source of internet.

Pro23
05-10-17, 20:27
Thanks so much. I might get caught for his scam. I was planning to meet him over this weekend.

How about the adult hub. Mostly couples available. Some girls are there for paid service. Can I trust them or what? Sorry I haven't had any service from the source of internet.I have VIP account at adult hub. After I switched from free to VIP, I get rare visitors. I thinks it's adult hub's fishing method. I send nearly 100 messages, but most of them are "unread". I am straight and I get 4 couples' contact. They ladies are very good. Two of them revealed them as paid. Remember most of them are scam. But you could find some real.

SL Mmonger
05-11-17, 08:53
I have VIP account at adult hub. After I switched from free to VIP, I get rare visitors. I thinks it's adult hub's fishing method. I send nearly 100 messages, but most of them are "unread". I am straight and I get 4 couples' contact. They ladies are very good. Two of them revealed them as paid. Remember most of them are scam. But you could find some real.Het Pro,

Same happened to me after getting VIP, I think when you are normal member they send all these to get you added I VIP. I know few people who made contacts, all of them are paid ranging from 5 k - 15 k.

I personally have chat with few accounts.

Pererashani62 - Initially she said 8 k, but now she's telling 10 k.

Girls at Mom's place have their accounts. Anusadaa24 & mashi26 Colombo.

NadeeshaFernando.

Never been lucky with a couple.

SlimShad
05-11-17, 12:34
I have VIP account at adult hub. After I switched from free to VIP, I get rare visitors. I thinks it's adult hub's fishing method. I send nearly 100 messages, but most of them are "unread". I am straight and I get 4 couples' contact. They ladies are very good. Two of them revealed them as paid. Remember most of them are scam. But you could find some real.Same story here. I have sent a lot as well and most of them are unread. It seems a lot of the TAH profiles are phony except for very few.

Pro23
05-11-17, 18:23
Het Pro,

Same happened to me after getting VIP, I think when you are normal member they send all these to get you added I VIP. I know few people who made contacts, all of them are paid ranging from 5 k - 15 k.

I personally have chat with few accounts.

Pererashani62 - Initially she said 8 k, but now she's telling 10 k.

Girls at Mom's place have their accounts. Anusadaa24 & mashi26 Colombo.

NadeeshaFernando.

Never been lucky with a couple.99% messages are fake. They auto / bot generated messages, a bait. I found Pererashani from another site and communicated via email and she said the profile in ahub is fake, and her rate was 20 K! She is not worth for that amount. Maybe 5 k is OK. NadeeshaFernando profile pic seems good, but unable to communicate with her. Do you know her and rate?

SL Mmonger
05-11-17, 19:17
99% messages are fake. They auto / bot generated messages, a bait. I found Pererashani from another site and communicated via email and she said the profile in ahub is fake, and her rate was 20 K! She is not worth for that amount. Maybe 5 k is OK. NadeeshaFernando profile pic seems good, but unable to communicate with her. Do you know her and rate?Which site did you find Pererashani? Her reviews seems very positive about her BJ skills. I know that some are paying up to 20 k. So now she is having high demand. I spoke to her once, but could not meet.

NadeeshaFernando said 12 k for full package, not sure what's included.

If you can get PM facility I can share the number with you.

LPP 1976
05-12-17, 15:17
If anyone has this contact of MILF Anjee at Mt. Lavinia, please PM me.

Couldn't get through to Ekayaka.

Thanks in advance.

Met this lady recently at mount. While I was waiting in the hotel Rd She came in a tuk. Well dressed and with shades she looks like a posh MILF. Bit chubby but very nice skin tone and features. We went to a place near by and got down to usual business. Nothings extra ordinary but must say she's got a very good attitude. After the 1st round we sipped a beer and then moved to the 2nd round. For 6 k she's worth trying. Neat and clean lady. Will share with trusted members.

Pro23
05-12-17, 17:45
Which site did you find Pererashani? Her reviews seems very positive about her BJ skills. I know that some are paying up to 20 k. So now she is having high demand. I spoke to her once, but could not meet.

NadeeshaFernando said 12 k for full package, not sure what's included.

If you can get PM facility I can share the number with you.I found her profile at sri-lanka. topescortbabes.com. Today, I check, but couldn't see the profile. Don't consider those reviews very quickly. Some people create some IDs and give positive feedback. It happens in ahub too.

NadeeshaFernando seems ok 12 k. I don't have PM facility, but I give get once I free. I have occupied with a "fried". Have you connected with BiNayomi in ahub?

Destiny Child
05-12-17, 20:02
How about the Relax hotel chain? They have in Nugegoda, Jubilee Post, Kotte etc. There is a place along Janathapola Road Nugegoda, then one behind Seylan Bank and another on Pagoda Road Near Ambasevana Restaurant.

Hi guys,

Thanks,
Brian.

Kaoz099
05-13-17, 01:59
She seems to be a one hit wonder! No one seems to have a clue mate! Either that or none willing to share!

Thanks in advance.

SmarTechno
05-13-17, 05:21
Hi guys,

I m new to this site and found this site very helpful.

How can I get contact details of this beauties.

Found some beautiful ladies looks worthy to try.

Please help to get contact.

Member #4751
05-14-17, 07:00
Even I need some contact details as well, if any members would care to share please.

Hi guys,

I m new to this site and found this site very helpful.

How can I get contact details of this beauties.

Found some beautiful ladies looks worthy to try.

Please help to get contact.

MountBoy
05-14-17, 09:01
This is a place that sends girls to houses or hotels for massage therapies. It's advertised on Hitad every week.

Just wanted to know if anyone has tried them out and how good the service is.

Appreciate your responses!

Cheers.

MB.

MountBoy
05-14-17, 10:01
Attaching Advertisement that appeared on HitAd.

This is a place that sends girls to houses or hotels for massage therapies. It's advertised on Hitad every week.

Cheers.

MB.

Nimal42
05-14-17, 11:11
Hey there guys,

I'm new here on this site and in Colombo. Looking for some contacts of escorts between 20-40 years around Maharagama, Battaramulla, Malabe, Rajagiriya or Kaduwela areas. Please help me out. I read of an Indian escort at Maharagama here on the forum, quite interested in her. Please let me know if any of you can get me some contacts thanks loads.

Nimal42
05-14-17, 11:36
First of all I need to thank the senior monger for sharing the contact. It was a Sunday and my johny needed some action. Called the Indian girl gal who resides near maharagama, she said she is available and it was a tough time searching for her place, she is much into MILF, and looks were OK, but her body was great. Had a shower, and went into action starting with CBJ for some time. Then banged her in missionary, followed by cowgirl style. Finally banged her in doggy and finished it. The girl is very friendly, but she is a clock watcher, and wants to finish soon. The place is not good at all for action.

Damage- rs 5 k.

Pros- friendly, great body.

Cons- clock watcher, terrible place.Hey there bro,

I'm new on the site. Would love to get in touch with this Indian girl. Would you mind sharing the contact please. Thanks in advance. Will give you all that I know of.

===============================================

Greetings,

Here's how to contact other forum members.

1. Buy a subscription.

2. Send them a Private Message.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/custompages.php?pageid=Subscriptions

Thanks,

Jackson

Klicka
05-14-17, 12:21

Cheers.

MB.Yes, I tried them one year ago. They delivered a girl to an inn in mount. Service looks professional and FS can be obtained at a tip.

SL Mmonger
05-14-17, 20:00
Hey there guys,

I'm new here on this site and in Colombo. Looking for some contacts of escorts between 20-40 years around Maharagama, Battaramulla, Malabe, Rajagiriya or Kaduwela areas. Please help me out. I read of an Indian escort at Maharagama here on the forum, quite interested in her. Please let me know if any of you can get me some contacts thanks loads.Hi Nimal,

Can you get a subscription so we can PM you contact. Cheers!

SL Mmonger
05-14-17, 20:08
I found her profile at sri-lanka. topescortbabes.com. Today, I check, but couldn't see the profile. Don't consider those reviews very quickly. Some people create some IDs and give positive feedback. It happens in ahub too.

NadeeshaFernando seems ok 12 k. I don't have PM facility, but I give get once I free. I have occupied with a "fried". Have you connected with BiNayomi in ahub?I got a report from a guy who took pererashani. She do give a very good BJ and has a very good service as well. He was charged 10 K, but her true value is not more than 6 k.

Nadeesha has the number on her profile written on Sinhala you can check it.

No I have not been connected with BiNayomi.

CoolNilesh
05-15-17, 02:41
Attaching Advertisement that appeared on HitAd.Hi Guys,

I booked this service 3 - 4 years back. I reserved a room in Sun Hill (Marine Drive) as they requested. A lady accompanied by a man came within 20 - 30 mins. Lady was not a stunner, short, dark skin, and a bit fat. Offered message with a happy ending. Guy took the money and went. Further services were up for negotiations. Additional fair is for the lady.

So my advice is to request few snaps of ladies available to select and reject if they do not send the same lady. But either way your money on room reservation is sunk cost.

Thanks,

Nilesh.

Tamika
05-15-17, 06:38
Lovely service, the room was very clean, as was the shared bathroom room, clean towels were provided with air con and a fan. We got a massage on our behalf but the set up looked great and well worth a go!

Arunox
05-15-17, 07:24

Cheers.

MB.Mountboy,

Yes, I had their service once like an year ago.

They usually send two girls for selection with a diver. Out of the two sent to me, I selected the small made better looking one. But she had so many restrictions and a shitty attitude. I did not take any massage directly went for FS.

I guess it all depends upon the girl they send, which means the "luck".

Those days they took 6 k+4 k tip for the girl, but now I think it has increased to 8 k+5 k.

Since my experience was disappointing and since it was not that cost worthy for just a 1.5 HR session, I never took their service again. Plus I had to change my house, where I can't take a girl home easily now to this populated area.

Cheers.

Arunox.

Member #4751
05-16-17, 14:43
So thanks to a fellow senior member, I got the contact of the Indian girl in M*gama. Called and set up a time. The place is not easy to find, also it is in a very shady area. I'd recommend going during the day as it will be very difficult to find at night. I was escorted to a room and it was fucking filthy. It looked like someone was already in before me and the bed was messy. At that moment I knew this was not my cup of tea, I had to bail but since it was a shady area, I had to finish what I started.

She is definitely into her 40's and not that good looking. I'm pretty sure she is into the hard stuff since her skin and teeth had stains all over. She was willing to suck the junior with or without any protection but I was having none of it so I just asked her to give me a hand shake and I scooted out of there within 15 minutes. Didn't even stop to have a shower. Pretty sure that place is rented out and had a bunch of people living there as well.

I mean anyone charging 5 K for FS should have aroused my spider senses that something is wrong, but I was curious. What the fuck was I thinking?

Having said that all this, if you are on a budget and desperate for some action, this may be it. I don't mind sharing the contact but please be warned.

I'm sharing my experience with my fellow mongers so you can make an informed decision. I plan to share all my future experiences here and grow but don't have any good contacts. I am hoping any senior members could care to share their contacts with me please. I'm not looking for cheap but quality as price is not an issue.

Rating:

Looks- 4.

Service- 4.

Location- 2.

Repeat. Hell no.

Hooboy
05-17-17, 16:52
Don't know when you went but I might have saved you some grief if I had reported earlier. I too made an appointment 2 weeks ago and since I was in a vehicle had to follow a kid on a scooter for about 2 kms and then park the car down a road and get on the bike to get to the house!! At that time I should halve said to hell with it and come off but as you guys know the little head takes over sometimes. The rest of my experience was pretty much the same as yours and couldn't wait to get away from the place. Oh and besides sucking without protection, she even offered to fuck with out a condom. Crazy! I would strongly advise against going there.

So thanks to a fellow senior member, I got the contact of the Indian girl in M*gama. Called and set up a time. The place is not easy to find, also it is in a very shady area. I'd recommend going during the day as it will be very difficult to find at night. I was escorted to a room and it was fucking filthy. It looked like someone was already in before me and the bed was messy. At that moment I knew this was not my cup of tea, I had to bail but since it was a shady area, I had to finish what I started.

She is definitely into her 40's and not that good looking. I'm pretty sure she is into the hard stuff since her skin and teeth had stains all over. She was willing to suck the junior with or without any protection but I was having none of it so I just asked her to give me a hand shake and I scooted out of there within 15 minutes. Didn't even stop to have a shower. Pretty sure that place is rented out and had a bunch of people living there as well.

I mean anyone charging 5 K for FS should have aroused my spider senses that something is wrong, but I was curious. What the fuck was I thinking?

Having said that all this, if you are on a budget and desperate for some action, this may be it. I don't mind sharing the contact but please be warned.

I'm sharing my experience with my fellow mongers so you can make an informed decision. I plan to share all my future experiences here and grow but don't have any good contacts. I am hoping any senior members could care to share their contacts with me please. I'm not looking for cheap but quality as price is not an issue.

Rating:

Looks- 4.

Service- 4.

Location- 2.

Repeat. Hell no.

Mahinda Bandara
05-17-17, 17:00
Lovely service, the room was very clean, as was the shared bathroom room, clean towels were provided with air con and a fan. We got a massage on our behalf but the set up looked great and well worth a go!Where is this place who is thusare?

AbsoluteZero15
05-17-17, 18:55
Just wanted to share one of my recent MP visit after long time.

Place is really nice. Looks like apa collection quality.

Separate private room. Jacuzzi bath, available thai and Sri Lankan.

Prices are really reasonable sl-2000 thai-4000.

When I visit that place only left two girls and busy other rooms.

Took the girl massage is avg. Only got HJ which is mechanical.

But I heard one girl came and request condom. When I asked her for.

Extra she said we don't do here. I'm not sure bcz of I'm new.

(Seniors please confirm on this).

BTW damage 2 k entrance 1.5 k tip.

Member #4751
05-18-17, 05:53
Couldn't agree with you more. She told me to park my car and sit on the fucking bike to get to her place. LOL that is why I reported at once to my pooner brothers, so they are aware what is in store.

Don't know when you went but I might have saved you some grief if I had reported earlier. I too made an appointment 2 weeks ago and since I was in a vehicle had to follow a kid on a scooter for about 2 kms and then park the car down a road and get on the bike to get to the house!! At that time I should halve said to hell with it and come off but as you guys know the little head takes over sometimes. The rest of my experience was pretty much the same as yours and couldn't wait to get away from the place. Oh and besides sucking without protection, she even offered to fuck with out a condom. Crazy! I would strongly advise against going there.

The Old Teaboy
05-19-17, 09:38
Where is this place who is thusare?There are no extras here, but good massage. It is great that these unfortunate people have found a useful occupation.

https://www.yamu.lk/place/thusare-talking-hands/review-30281

MahaHoora
05-19-17, 12:39
This is great.

We shouldn't even mention extras when we discuss their services.

As you say, this is a good initiative.

There are no extras here, but good massage. It is great that these unfortunate people have found a useful occupation.

https://www.yamu.lk/place/thusare-talking-hands/review-30281

Member #4751
05-19-17, 15:08
Will definitely support if I need a genuine massage.

This is great.

We shouldn't even mention extras when we discuss their services.

As you say, this is a good initiative.

Klicka
05-19-17, 23:24

Rating:

Looks- 4.

Service- 4.

Location- 2.

Repeat. Hell no.Guys this Indian girl is non other than Maharagama Zimna (Yes, she is the one who has been in the field for more than 5 years).

When I got the contact from one of the generous members in this forum, I realized that it was Zimna's number. She is not worth the price and don't risk yourselves by trying her.

Klicka
05-19-17, 23:35
Last night I tried this girl from my regular dealer who now operates in Malabe.

Went to her place after 9 pm and its a secured home with a wall and gates, so there aren't any issues with parking. Since I called her and asked her that I need to meet this girl, she was already there so got into action.

She was a young girl with soft skin, but had some pimples on her face, unlike the photo, which was kind of a turn off. At this place, you usually get only one pop, but you can stay for 1 hour, so I enjoyed the time with a lot of cuddling and teasing. She was friendly and supportive with that. No DFK or BBBJ offered.

At the end of the session, I asked for her direct contact number, bu she politely refused.

Place - 10/10 secure and safe.

Looks - 7/10.

Service - 6/10.

WIR. Maybe. She is getting good young girls from time to time.

Price - 8 k inclusive of room.

I ll be able to introduce you to the dealer for equally good contacts.

Cheers!

GotWood
05-20-17, 02:26
Guys this Indian girl is non other than Maharagama Zimna (Yes, she is the one who has been in the field for more than 5 years).

When I got the contact from one of the generous members in this forum, I realized that it was Zimna's number. She is not worth the price and don't risk yourselves by trying her.She's got manly hands!

Ravi89
05-20-17, 13:26
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.

STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.

Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

Member #4751
05-21-17, 05:16
A diamond in the rough!

After the debacle of meeting Zimna (Indian gal), I had decided to refrain from traveling to unknown places that I am not known familiar with and stick with my regular contact, but that all changed thanks to a senior member, I got the contact of Thanu. She lives at a place I am not very familiar but I thought what the heck? She is a low key provider and only comes out after checking references, once all that formalities were taken care of, set up a time to pick her up. Then, she guided me to a hotel nearby which was decent with clean towels and sheets. The cost was around 3 K.

On to the main course, Thanu is a petite girl with an awesome tight body. She is in her '20's and always looking to please, not a clock watcher, plus her voice is so sexy. The damage was 8 K, I guess it depends on your connection with the ladies but I got two pops with this sexy gal. She generally charges 10 K and does not go out with everyone since she has another full time job. I vaguely mentioned about ISG and the community, told her that I can give her contact to my fellow mongers but she wasn't too keen on sharing with everyone. However, I don't mind sharing with members who have posted before or share similar contacts with me.

Looks- 8.

Services - 9.

Repeat. Of course!

MarlonS
05-24-17, 04:27
Recently there have been many advertisements for Russian ladies on famous escort websites. Few weeks ago I decided to try their service but didn't have time to put up the report. The experience was very pleasant for me. They are contactable only through whatsapp (it's a Bahrain number), I received an instant response when I sent a message at 11 am in the morning. I was sent many pictures to choose from and received quick & clear replies to my questions. (I am sorry I have since deleted the pictures from my phone but it would have made a great addition to the Sri Lanka forum). I made an appointment for 4. 30 at JH. The lady arrived exactly on time and was very similar to the one in the picture (the price was 38 k for one hour, two shots). We had a glass of wine as soon as she arrived and proceeded to have a wonderful session, she was eager to please & open to all things I wanted. At end of the first session we had another glass of wine listened to some more music till I was ready and then went to have another awesome & wild session. She probably stayed little longer than an hour and didn't seem in any hurry to leave, she looked good and for me personally it was a good fun session for me, probably not the best value for money contact but since I don't have any other source of contacts for Russian ladies other than this online contact and Jerome since I lost the famous Niel's number. Happy mongering!

Member #4751
05-24-17, 17:25
Great report man. I also booked a session and went to one of their disclosed apartments. The girl was somewhat different to the pics (maybe I couldn't tell), but the girls pic posted on MR is just an advertising scheme for you to contact the WhatsApp number as she is not available anymore in SL. The price point of 38 K is a little far reach to be pooning regularly. Might as well just fly to Thailand and enjoy the lovelies there for that much money. I would probably partake again in a couple of months time if I feel like some Russian though.

Has anyone booked Russians for less?

Recently there have been many advertisements for Russian ladies on famous escort websites. Few weeks ago I decided to try their service but didn't have time to put up the report. The experience was very pleasant for me. They are contactable only through whatsapp (it's a Bahrain number), I received an instant response when I sent a message at 11 am in the morning. I was sent many pictures to choose from and received quick & clear replies to my questions. (I am sorry I have since deleted the pictures from my phone but it would have made a great addition to the Sri Lanka forum). I made an appointment for 4. 30 at JH. The lady arrived exactly on time and was very similar to the one in the picture (the price was 38 k for one hour, two shots). We had a glass of wine as soon as she arrived and proceeded to have a wonderful session, she was eager to please & open to all things I wanted. At end of the first session we had another glass of wine listened to some more music till I was ready and then went to have another awesome & wild session. She probably stayed little longer than an hour and didn't seem in any hurry to leave, she looked good and for me personally it was a good fun session for me, probably not the best value for money contact but since I don't have any other source of contacts for Russian ladies other than this online contact and Jerome since I lost the famous Niel's number. Happy mongering!

FredJenk
05-25-17, 05:52
Hi all,

Quick question. Anyone know if Mom's place has closed operations? Made a call this morning and was informed that the spa had closed.

MarlonS
05-26-17, 05:53
I finally had the pleasure of meeting a real or a proper Sri Lankan model / actress after many attempts of meeting fake models who just charge high prices. I am talking about someone most people in Sri Lanka would know and who is in the prime of her career (I prefer not mention her name) but trust me this is not someone who has acted in a single advert and calls her self a actress or a model. The service was just awesome and it was almost like doing it with a person who isn't an escort and she was just wild in bed (not like some previous models I've had who have been star fish). It was also pleasant as I could have a proper conversation with her as she was intelligent. She spent a couple of hours in my room and I did her couple of times and I was a very happy man at the end of it. The only complaint I had was the price as it was very high but, if you ask me will I do it again? My answer will be "Yes" as the service was excellent and plus it gives my ego an exponential boost.

Where did I get the contact from? Like majority of my contacts I got it online. The first couple of times this guy sent me models which I didn't know of and the service (was hit and miss, one girl he gave me provided excellent service while the second was average) and price was similar to what Jerom charges. Thereafter, when I contacted him recently he offered me this girl for a high price and I said OK just to try it out and it was the best decision I have made in a while!

Happy mongering!

SurangaKm
05-26-17, 05:55
Hi all,

Quick question. Anyone know if Mom's place has closed operations? Made a call this morning and was informed that the spa had closed.Yes Machan, it's closed since last week. Don't know why?

SL Mmonger
05-28-17, 09:32
Yes Machan, it's closed since last week. Don't know why?Mom's place girls are active on Ahub. Seems there is a new girl. They have upload Lebo kissing clip and offers 3 some at a cost of 12 k. Single girl 5k with room.

TheWizard
05-29-17, 02:09
Is their any one who can introduce me to gaya3? When I call her she telling me that she don't know me. Please help.

UpCountry
05-29-17, 04:23
[QUOTE=SLMmonger;2040948]

I tried and could not find the place.

Merdocx
05-29-17, 09:06
Anyone in contact with nimmism88 on Ahub? Please let me know if you do.

Joshu789
05-30-17, 12:57
Anyone in contact with nimmism88 on Ahub? Please let me know if you do.They are fake. 90% of profiles are fake.

BI and Lesbian profiles - 99% of them are males who does not have guts to say I'm a man & starving for sex. We usually call them "Ponsiyo" (not the real ponnayo).

Couple Profiles, sadly all of them are Psychos who thinks by showing some pics (could be real or fake) they can fuck other's wives. I managed to get connect with few profiles (looked like real swingers) says "looking for couple to spice up their lives". Amazingly when it's come to the meet-up all of them replied saying "my wife is away" "we are divorce now" "She's not in to the subject anymore" "will ask from my wife and let you know" "my wife busy with the job and she asked me to enjoy" "my wife like to see me with another woman" "my dick is 6' and I can make your wife satisfy" Etc. Etc. And asking to share naked photos /3 some session with my wife.

There are few profile says "Paid service" could be real as I found 3 girls from famous "Moms" place.

And also the reviews (we met this lovely couple bla. Bla), those are cheap marketing tactics from the site to attract more people and make them feel real.

Cheers.

Joshu789
05-30-17, 13:16
Mom's place girls are active on Ahub. Seems there is a new girl. They have upload Lebo kissing clip and offers 3 some at a cost of 12 k. Single girl 5k with room.I don't think they are worthy for 12 K. One of my friends tried lesbo scene recently and he was totally unsatisfied. Lesbian experience is an art and cannot be done within one hour (with the rush).

My first ever experience was in Paris (with 2 lesbian hookers) was an unforgettable life experience. I was not allowed to sex with them, but enjoyed the scene in the same bed with touching, licking, kissing with lots of wines & smokes. It was an art of 3 naked bodies.

SL Mmonger
05-30-17, 18:51
I'm also seconding what was told by Joshu, with experience of having an account in Ahub for last 5 years.

Really regret now for taking the VIP membership in Ahub, it was just money and time waste. Only good thing I had was being able to see some pics / videos.

Connections I got in ISG is more better than what I find in Ahub.

They are fake. 90% of profiles are fake.

BI and Lesbian profiles - 99% of them are males who does not have guts to say I'm a man & starving for sex. We usually call them "Ponsiyo" (not the real ponnayo).

Couple Profiles, sadly all of them are Psychos who thinks by showing some pics (could be real or fake) they can fuck other's wives. I managed to get connect with few profiles (looked like real swingers) says "looking for couple to spice up their lives". Amazingly when it's come to the meet-up all of them replied saying "my wife is away" "we are divorce now" "She's not in to the subject anymore" "will ask from my wife and let you know" "my wife busy with the job and she asked me to enjoy" "my wife like to see me with another woman" "my dick is 6' and I can make your wife satisfy" Etc. Etc. And asking to share naked photos /3 some session with my wife.

There are few profile says "Paid service" could be real as I found 3 girls from famous "Moms" place.

And also the reviews (we met this lovely couple bla. Bla), those are cheap marketing tactics from the site to attract more people and make them feel real.

Cheers.

CoolNilesh
05-31-17, 17:51
Hi All;.

This is my two cents worth of experience.

I was lucky enough to meet a lady from A. Hub. We met and had a good session. I just had to pay for the location and lunch. She is genuinely into enjoying sex. She was previously acting as a couple but now single. She was willing to go as a couple in A. Hub with me, but I couldn't explore the opportunity.

I found another couple providing BDSM services. They said one session costs 10 k but didn't try.

Thanks;

Nilesh.

Sumithma
06-01-17, 09:50
Hi all,

Quick question. Anyone know if Mom's place has closed operations? Made a call this morning and was informed that the spa had closed.It is not closed, yesterday I called them and they said it is false information. And it is not raided too. All famous girls are still available except mxxxi. And also confirmed new two comers has come.

Cheers.

Chathuyasho
06-01-17, 10:18
Hi All;.

This is my two cents worth of experience.

I was lucky enough to meet a lady from A. Hub. We met and had a good session. I just had to pay for the location and lunch. She is genuinely into enjoying sex. She was previously acting as a couple but now single. She was willing to go as a couple in A. Hub with me, but I couldn't explore the opportunity.

I found another couple providing BDSM services. They said one session costs 10 k but didn't try.

Thanks;.

Nilesh.Bro,

Can you give some clue about the BDSM service offering profile and Lady profile?

FredJenk
06-01-17, 12:58
Like several others here, I'm a long time lurker on the forums and this is my first review / contribution.

Place near Cinnamon Lakeside. The adverts say their offering includes local (at 2 K) and Thai (at 4 K). Called up, chose Thai and made an appointment based on their recommendation. Must have been around 9. 30 pm. Place wasn't hard to find, and surroundings were fairly deserted allowing for discrete entry. Large signs and hard to miss building. Elevator opens into a lobby where you pay the cashier up front and are introduced to your therapist.

Rooms are spacious with A/C and a bathtub / jacuzzi thingy (no, therapist refused to join for a shower). Privacy is kinda ensured, apart from a peephole set into the door!

Therapist was very professional and explained the routine. Straight up said only a massage and shake were on the menu. Shake is considered an extra and was costed at 3 k with access (which is ridiculous). Further discussion during the massage didn't result in any other offerings.

Massage itself was excellent. All out great Thai massage. She took her time and engaged in pleasant conversation, which is always a bonus. Person I booked said she was mid twenties but looked mid thirties. Not a bad looker.

Crunch time, I refused the extras due to the cost. She refused to budge on the rate. However, ended amicably as I was thoroughly refreshed after a great massage. Got her number and will try in a couple of days to coax her to join me outside somewhere. Doubtful though, as the four Thai therapists live on the premises and are contracted by the company.

Review:

Looks: 5/10.

Massage: 8/10 (worth the money? Yes.).

Extras: I'm assuming they'd be good, but priced at 3 K. 3/10.

WIR: for a great stress relieving massage from a friendly foreign therapist. Sure. For anything more, nope.

FredJenk
06-01-17, 13:59
Hi chaps,

Since Acne is absent I've been unable to get a recommendation to meet said lady. Anyone who can set me up? Please drop me a message.

LilFrog
06-02-17, 07:56
What's the name of that place?

Like several others here, I'm a long time lurker on the forums and this is my first review / contribution.

Place near Cinnamon Lakeside. The adverts say their offering includes local (at 2 K) and Thai (at 4 K). Called up, chose Thai and made an appointment based on their recommendation. Must have been around 9. 30 pm. Place wasn't hard to find, and surroundings were fairly deserted allowing for discrete entry. Large signs and hard to miss building. Elevator opens into a lobby where you pay the cashier up front and are introduced to your therapist.

Rooms are spacious with A/C and a bathtub / jacuzzi thingy (no, therapist refused to join for a shower). Privacy is kinda ensured, apart from a peephole set into the door!

Therapist was very professional and explained the routine. Straight up said only a massage and shake were on the menu. Shake is considered an extra and was costed at 3 k with access (which is ridiculous). Further discussion during the massage didn't result in any other offerings..

Newbi1982
06-02-17, 12:11
Few days back I had a secession with anal girl A. I called her and she described what she offers price etc. She wanted me to come to near Rajagiriya.

I booked AC room. Cost was 2000/ Well very average room. Curtains not fully covering the windows.

Anyway then she came. Not the girl I expected. Average looking small made girl.

We had shower and start action. No lip kissing. And you get covered BJ. But any way anal fucking was great. You do it as hard as you want. I bought easy guild lube. So It was great since I m anal lover.

We had two shots. You can have virginal sex too. She said she love hard sex and wants to fuck hard.

Before going I took a tablet so I had a good time.

Cost 8 k+2 k.

Positives. Unlimited anal sex.

Negatives. Not beautiful. No DFK no BJ. Shouting like a porn star..

Enjoy.

Cofee Man
06-04-17, 17:15
If you are regular, she offers DFK and BBBJ.

Few days back I had a secession with anal girl A. I called her and she described what she offers price etc. She wanted me to come to near Rajagiriya.

I booked AC room. Cost was 2000/ Well very average room. Curtains not fully covering the windows.

We had shower and start action. No lip kissing. And you get covered BJ. But any way anal fucking was great. You do it as hard as you want. I bought easy guild lube. So It was great since I m anal lover.

We had two shots. You can have virginal sex too. She said she love hard sex and wants to fuck hard.

Cost 8 k+2 k.

Enjoy.

Member #4579
06-05-17, 11:44
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.

STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.

Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

Cofee Man
06-05-17, 19:24
It's good that ISG is filtering all STD allegations. I have seen in social media that people posting STD rumours on working girls, may be due to few reasons.

1. To limit the number of customers and make them less popular so that these guys can negotiate for cheaper prices.

2. Personal affection with the working girl so the guy can keep them since no body is trying her.

3. Personal revenge due to bad service or something agreed not provided.

Apart from that there is no valid proof provided. If they are certain of a STD of a working girl, they should have reported it with the scanned copy of the medical report. Also, some guys are very dumb to ask STD allegation of certain working girls from other members.

Having said that, keep in mind that high mileage girls have high risk of STD. Also the girls working in brothel houses or FS spas have higher risk due to bad personal hygiene. I know that most spa girls don't even wash their private parts but see line of customers one after the other. All do fingering, DATY and all risky activities. Always play safe, otherwise you will be sorry soon or later.

Pro23
06-06-17, 03:44
It's good that ISG is filtering all STD allegations. I have seen in social media that people posting STD rumours on working girls, may be due to few reasons.

1. To limit the number of customers and make them less popular so that these guys can negotiate for cheaper prices.

2. Personal affection with the working girl so the guy can keep them since no body is trying her.

3. Personal revenge due to bad service or something agreed not provided.

Apart from that there is no valid proof provided. If they are certain of a STD of a working girl, they should have reported it with the scanned copy of the medical report. Also, some guys are very dumb to ask STD allegation of certain working girls from other members.

Having said that, keep in mind that high mileage girls have high risk of STD. Also the girls working in brothel houses or FS spas have higher risk due to bad personal hygiene. I know that most spa girls don't even wash their private parts but see line of customers one after the other. All do fingering, DATY and all risky activities. Always play safe, otherwise you will be sorry soon or later.Good and neutral report. I also had questions about spa girls' hygienic practice, and still I have doubts.

http://www.aidscontrol.gov.lk/index.php?option=com_content&view=featured&Itemid=101&lang=en - National STD / AIDS Control Programme of Sri Lanka (2015) indicates HIV and STD affected male number is high than female.

http://www.worldbank.org/en/news/feature/2012/07/10/hiv-aids-sri-lanka - This is good article for understanding of "Risk and Vulnerability".

UpCountry
06-06-17, 09:31

Cost 8 k+2 k.

Enjoy.She shouts, But its not natural. Half in broken English . Then wants to raise the volume of the TV. Then you are distracted from your basic work.

JonJames
06-06-17, 16:03
After ages in hibernation contacted few old dealer contacts, and got superb deal through one of them. Had wonderful session with up and coming actress / model, who is on a mega-drama on tele these days. Takes about a couple of days to arrange the appointment and her rate is on the higher side 35 k+dealer fee. But its all well worth the money. Superb session started with cuddles and shower together then BBBJ and everything you can ask for (didn't do anal as its not for me, but I felt like she might do it). Very crazy and horny (you feel it that she ain't faking). Same girl was offered to me for 655 through a different dealer and some couple more famous ones too for 75 k+ rates. (Way over priced, don't know what they think, probably a gold vagina!

Will exchange the contact for similar or other models/ actress type (except for newbies). PM for details.

Cool6977
06-07-17, 08:16

Thanks in advance.Hi,

I have a thing for MILFs and Would like to get a contact of a MILF like the one mentioned, would appreciate very much.

Thanks.

ShaneJay
06-08-17, 10:14
Hello guys,

Recently joined haven't had any paid service to date so don't know any personal contacts myself. Been visiting a few spas but nothing on FS.

Would appreciate if experience member could lend a contact or 2.

SL Mmonger
06-09-17, 05:33
Hi,

I have a thing for MILFs and Would like to get a contact of a MILF like the one mentioned, would appreciate very much.

Thanks.You better buy a subscription, otherwise we can not PM you!

SurangaKm
06-10-17, 12:18
Do not take her. She is above 50 years.

Stykler
06-11-17, 12:15
Hi there. I have three nights in July in CBO. Will be staying somewhere classy near the water, I'm not paying thankfully. Anyone have any advice on the best approach to find a female "guide" for the three days, and what sort of $ I'm looking at? Sri Lanka is somewhat of a new frontier for me.

Thanks.

Arizonalk
06-11-17, 13:39
Upon my return to SL, yesterday 10th Saturday, I wanted to have an action and decided to visit to Panchali at Jayanthipura Battaramulla. The doctor was not available there and girls were bit relaxed. 6 Three girls were there on line up, and cashier girl Nisha (I had a previous session with her) too was available. No doubt I selected the portable model Nisha, who gave me a nice session last time. Had a usual chit chat while she is giving a massage, I would rate it as 6/10 but nothing to complain. Her approach and smile is made me comfortable so when it comes to extras all her assets, and access was available. Though she is small built, but good in action and made me horny with seeing her nice pussy through red kinki undies.

I was happy with her action with BBBJ and ended up shooting on her face accidentally. She didn't complain, and was laughing. Damage 1500+1500.

WIR Yes of course, with intention to have full service next time.

CoolNilesh
06-12-17, 08:30
Hi All,

I once proposed to have a private sex club where we can have group sex parties and actually it went really well. Many veteran members here from 2012 - 2014 took part in it and we had 4 successful wild parties starting from 3 pm until about 7 pm. Unfortunately, it died down because one of our premium party planners got busy with their work life. So this post is about two things.

Proposal 01: Let's start a similar arrangement again.

Proposal 02: I have seen many mongers being fooled by many different spas. So, I propose to have a rating system based on reports. We will determine the criteria and appointed few moderators can work together to filter and consider genuine reports and update the ratings.

*Last time when I proposed this, few said that we are trying to tip off the LE. But my point is, they simply raid what they want (Based on whether they get their share or not). They have raided many in past couple of years irrespective of whether ISG says good or bad.

Awaiting your comments guys.

Thanks;.

Nilesh.

Pro23
06-12-17, 13:18
Hi All;.

I once proposed to have a private sex club where we can have group sex parties and actually it went really well. Many veteran members here from 2012 - 2014 took part in it and we had 4 successful wild parties starting from 3 pm until about 7 pm. Unfortunately, it died down because one of our premium party planners got busy with their work life. So this post is about two things.

Proposal 02: I have seen many mongers being fooled by many different spas. So, I propose to have a rating system based on reports. We will determine the criteria and appointed few moderators can work together to filter and consider genuine reports and update the ratings.

*Last time when I proposed this, few said that we are trying to tip off the LE. But my point is, they simply raid what they want (Based on whether they get their share or not). They have raided many in past couple of years irrespective of whether ISG says good or bad.

Thanks;.

Nilesh.I can't comment on Proposal 01. Does it include singles?

A big YES to Proposal 01.

CoolNilesh
06-13-17, 04:57
Hi all,

Of course, parties are for singles. We have two options for girls;.

Option 01: Bring in free thinking and open minded girls (mistresses, friends, girls met in spas, etc.) as participants (This was my original proposal a few years back. But couldn't work out properly).

Option 02: We chip in and bring girls / strippers (Fixed amount fo as many encounters within a given period. Minimum will be 2 encounters per girl].

Thanks;.

Nilesh.

Pro23
06-13-17, 08:42
Hi All;.

Option 01: Bring in free thinking and open minded girls (mistresses, friends, girls met in spas, etc.) as participants (This was my original proposal a few years back. But couldn't work out properly).

Option 02: We chip in and bring girls / strippers (Fixed amount fo as many encounters within a given period. Minimum will be 2 encounters per girl].

Thanks;.

Nilesh.Cool! Agree on both proposals. Let's begin!

JonJames
06-13-17, 10:41
After my last week's encounter I got introduced to another leading actress, who's in multiple dramas between 7.30-9.30 belt. Price I paid is bit high but oh god she was better than the last. I think I've blown all my bonus money now and hanging my mongering shoes for a while. But through this person, what I found out is pretty much 95% who you see on tele or on ramp has a price. Most of the married ones been on it- done that and now retired. So it's just a matter of the introduction and you just have to be patient as they come out only once or twice a month. By the way most expensive person at the moment in the business charge 150,000 and on top of that any agent commission. Average price at the moment in the market is 75 K.

Good luck and adios!

Member #4751
06-13-17, 17:40
Hi All;.

Thanks;.

Nilesh.I like the option 2. It would be less messy than option 1.

Frozen Trout
06-14-17, 03:52
Cool! Agree on both proposals. Let's begin!I also think Option 2 is better.

Because most of us want to have fun with secrecy. Of course we need to spend money. Its not a matter, privacy, quality and fun at a safe place should be the motto.

Good Idea!

SL Mmonger
06-14-17, 04:49
Hi CoolNilesh,

Can't exactly remember you, but I was there for the 2nd party. I'm happy to be a part of these parties and help in organizing as well. I had a good time back in the day, in the part I came. I missed other parties due to work commitments. But now I'm in a different level, with more possibility to come.

Also, I think it's good to start a rating system spa's and girls in it. We don't need our hard earn money to be ripped.

Cheers brother!

Hi All;.

Thanks;.

Nilesh.

Candy Maan
06-14-17, 09:51
Hi guys,

In need of a contact to get some entertainment for a bachelor's party.

Uzbek, Russian or local are all fine. Please PM if anyone can spare a contact.

Thanks!

CM.

ChunkeyLover
06-14-17, 16:03
Option 2 is a great idea bro. At least the right people will start earning. Option 1 is a great idea too but it's much harder to implement.

Hi All;.

Thanks;.

Nilesh.

Sudumalli
06-14-17, 16:55
Agree with both Proposal 01 and 02.

Hi All;.

Thanks;.

Nilesh.

FredJenk
06-15-17, 14:04
Short review of a MP in Pitakotte. My interest was based on a previous member's review citing young, good looking cadre.

Called ahead, but didn't need to make an appointment. Went at around 11 pm. Place was easy to find, but on the main road. Probably not ideal to knock and walk in during rush hour in front of all the stationary traffic!

Paid at the reception up front .1 K for an hour. Was introduced to one of the girls (she said her name was Chaga) and taken to the room.

Largest A / C rooms separated by partitions that don't reach the roof. This is the standard fare for the price range. Room door non-existent. Privacy ensured by a rather flimsy curtain. Washroom not attached.

Had a wash and returned. Massage was OK, Chaga wasn't particularly skilled, but was friendly. Negotiated tip for extras (only HJs with access available. Or so it would seem). Utilised the full hour with standard massage and extras.

Girl. Young, early twenties. Perky breasts, trim tummy. Better looking than most girls at MPs. Friendly, but refused DFK. Was fine with everything else. 6/10.

Extras. Standard. 5/10.

Place. Standard for the price. 5/10.

WIR. Maybe. The girls are young and decent looking. Everything else lacklustre.

Goran47
06-16-17, 10:09
Agree with both Proposal 01 and 02.Do you remember me? Goran47. Will be in Sri-Lanka 20th of July to the 11th of August. Take part in what you all decide.

Goran.

Dksl1986
06-16-17, 19:34
Did not have much time for any release for about a week. Hormones were messing my mind wanting to blow off. Finally decided to give a try at Arovin. Marine drive. Paid 1.5 k entrance. There was a selection of MILF's and 1 or 2 normal girls in sarees but large tummies (I'm not a fan of large tummies in fact it turns me off) selected the best looking according to my taste. Took the girl P (common spa girl name) Rooms were OK considering other filthy places around. With attached bathroom. Always a paper underwear is presented although its never used. After a bath startup the action. Asked wether feeling massage or regular massage. I said both. Considering one hour initially. Within seconds of massage she asked about the extras and tip. I asked what's on the table. She offered BBJ + Full access + catbath for 5 k. I tried to bargained the price. But she was like if I reduce the price the "sapa" will be also reduced. Ok out of curiosity agreed to 5 k. I know I was thinking with my cock. Should have at least wanked myself to death before I come to the place. Well BBJ was very superficial. Just sticking her tongue on the cock here and there. Not taking wholesome. When I asked she replied "it is kinda big" (which is a lame excuse). Boobs were average. Allowed to suck and kiss. And bottom access were given. I would say 20-30%GFE included. Maybe cause I ruined the bargain with 5 k she asked whether I want another girl too. One sucking a cock and other doing a "sapa deema" LOL. I gently refused. After somewhat of play I blew off my load like crazy. Was feeling dame relaxed for a change. Got her number just in case. And left the place after the deed.

Rating would be.

Boobs 7/10.

Body: 5/10.

Pussy: trimmed not shaven. Not much of a DATY fan so didn't even see it.

BBJ: 4/10.

HJ: 5/10.

WIR: No unless, any positive tips and advice from patronizers and motivation. Greedy women!

Bottom line is: Never go to a new place when you are too horny. Your mind would mess you up and you will spoil the normal rates. Unless you are ready to blow off you cash.

Have fun mongering.

Shan Silva
06-17-17, 07:07
I have been to this place few times.

But few days ago when I went, there was really a very pretty thai girl. Seems to be new.

Very good massage. Got her talking. And she said nothing except HJ offerred.

When I asked her if she was willing to go out she smiled, and said she only have a couple of holidays per month.

But when pressed, it looked like she was willing.

Got her number.

Later on got to know from a friend. She worked at spa inside a Hotel on the sea side last year.

Friend was able to take her out to dinner and do her. Said she's a super horny one.

Was advised to approach decently and not ask for sex immeadiately.

I ll try this out and see.

Any one else know good thai ones that can be taken out?

Therapist was very professional and explained the routine. Straight up said only a massage and shake were on the menu. Shake is considered an extra and was costed at 3 k with access (which is ridiculous). Further discussion during the massage didn't result in any other offerings.

Massage itself was excellent. All out great Thai massage. She took her time and engaged in pleasant conversation, which is always a bonus. Person I booked said she was mid twenties but looked mid thirties. Not a bad looker.

Crunch time, I refused the extras due to the cost. She refused to budge on the rate. However, ended amicably as I was thoroughly refreshed after a great massage. Got her number and will try in a couple of days to coax her to join me outside somewhere. Doubtful though, as the four Thai therapists live on the premises and are contracted by the company.

Review:

Looks: 5/10.

Massage: 8/10 (worth the money? Yes.).

Extras: I'm assuming they'd be good, but priced at 3 K. 3/10.

WIR: for a great stress relieving massage from a friendly foreign therapist. Sure. For anything more, nope.

Dksl1986
06-17-17, 12:11
Sorry fellas it is Orchid. Sorry my bad with names. Arrrghh. Cheers sorry about the confusion.

Did not have much time for any release for about a week. Hormones were messing my mind wanting to blow off. Finally decided to give a try at Arovin. Marine drive. Paid 1.5 k entrance. There was a selection of MILF's and 1 or 2 normal girls in sarees but large tummies (I'm not a fan of large tummies in fact it turns me off) selected the best looking according to my taste. Took the girl P (common spa girl name) Rooms were OK considering other filthy places around. With attached bathroom. Always a paper underwear is presented although its never used. After a bath startup the action. Asked wether feeling massage or regular massage. I said both. Considering one hour initially. Within seconds of massage she asked about the extras and tip. I asked what's on the table. She offered BBJ + Full access + catbath for 5 k. I tried to bargained the price. But she was like if I reduce the price the "sapa" will be also reduced. Ok out of curiosity agreed to 5 k. I know I was thinking with my cock. Should have at least wanked myself to death before I come to the place. Well BBJ was very superficial. Just sticking her tongue on the cock here and there. Not taking wholesome. When I asked she replied "it is kinda big" (which is a lame excuse). Boobs were average. Allowed to suck and kiss. And bottom access were given. I would say 20-30%GFE included. Maybe cause I ruined the bargain with 5 k she asked whether I want another girl too. One sucking a cock and other doing a "sapa deema" LOL. I gently refused. After somewhat of play I blew off my load like crazy. Was feeling dame relaxed for a change. Got her number just in case. And left the place after the deed..

Sanjaya SL
06-18-17, 19:06
Great.

I love the first idea; but I highly doubt whether we'd get a reasonable guys to girls ratio. You can make it 'couples only', but then it would be more like a swinger club and I don't think more than few of us have partners who are willing to participate. Anyway if you manage to organize the event, count me in!

Second one is also great, but I'm not sure whether ISG's structure is sophisticated enough for that. Sounds more like a separate site / app. Something like 'Uber for hookers. ' In that case, I'd be able to help for the tech stuff.

Hi All;.

Thanks;.

Nilesh.

The Old Teaboy
06-19-17, 05:26
Sorry fellas it is Orchid. Sorry my bad with names. Arrrghh. Cheers sorry about the confusion.Dksl1986, thanks for your report. I last went to Orchid a year ago, and the woman asked for a tip of 2000 for HJ with access. If they are now asking for 5000 that is pretty bad even if it includes a partial blow-job.

NaughtyX
06-19-17, 13:19
Had a session with La××, the girl who cannot speak Sinhala.

Look 5.

Top 3.

Bottom 6.

Attitude 0. Like a dead fish.

Damage 1.5 k +5 k.

Visit again- no.

Ravi89
06-19-17, 19:08
Mom place normal charge is 5 k. Mostly you end up with bad attitude girl unless you know the girl you are taking.

It look like who ever referenced you has kept 1.5 K pimp commission from your booking. Don't spoil the market with these pimp commissions. Ultimately, we also has to pay increased prices to get a avg girl in risky place.

Had a session with La, the girl who cannot speak Sinhala.

Look 5.

Top 3.

Bottom 6.

Attitude 0. Like a dead fish.

Damage 1.5 k +5 k.

Visit again- no.

Sahaner
06-21-17, 08:38
If anyone OK I be too like to share the girls for swing but has to be at least kn whom we meet before doing it.

Sumithma
06-21-17, 09:58
Mom place normal charge is 5 k. Mostly you end up with bad attitude girl unless you know the girl you are taking.

It look like who ever referenced you has kept 1.5 K pimp commission from your booking. Don't spoil the market with these pimp commissions. Ultimately, we also has to pay increased prices to get a avg girl in risky place.I too had bad experience in moms place with a same type of girl. I didn't know whether it is same girl since I didn't ask the name. She can't speak Sinhalese or English, but only Tamil. She doesn't know how to please a man, at least basics. She just came bed, spread the legs and said another customer waiting for her & do it quickly. But it is my fault. Knowing famous girls who provide good service I wanted to try new comer.

BTW, why you have mentioned "risky place". Is moms place risky compared to other ones?

The Old Teaboy
06-21-17, 16:35
I too had bad experience in moms place with a same type of girl. I didn't know whether it is same girl since I didn't ask the name. She can't speak Sinhalese or English, but only Tamil. She doesn't know how to please a man, at least basics. She just came bed, spread the legs and said another customer waiting for her & do it quickly. But it is my fault. Knowing famous girls who provide good service I wanted to try new comer.

BTW, why you have mentioned "risky place". Is moms place risky compared to other ones?To my knowledge there is no ayurvedic doctor there. I suppose that could make it risky.

JustNice
06-22-17, 18:38
Can anyone give me a contact of a part time girl who offers a superb service. Probably a single mom, I am a bit tired of professionals now.

Pro23
06-23-17, 03:18
Dksl1986, thanks for your report. I last went to Orchid a year ago, and the woman asked for a tip of 2000 for HJ with access. If they are now asking for 5000 that is pretty bad even if it includes a partial blow-job.I used to go Orchid, but I have stopped due to high demand for tips. I have listed Orchid as "No Go".

Craven66
06-23-17, 07:07
Can anyone give me a contact of a part time girl who offers a superb service. Probably a single mom, I am a bit tired of professionals now.Perhaps if you post your experiences with professionals and get some credibility on the forum, others might more easily share details with you.

Asusass
06-23-17, 08:01
Anyone has Nishi's new number. She earlier used to operate from Homagama then Kiribathgoda. Superb service but bad voice because of smoking. Appreciate if you guys share the ctc. Thanks.

Kamakolla
06-25-17, 17:55
I'm sorry for you brother. This is exactly what happens when you think with your dick. Next time don't' give anything more than 2 k. In my opinion all the spas around Colombo 3 / 4 are useless. They demand huge tips upfront and end up doing nothing in return. Next time only bring 2 k in the wallet and show them. Since they would like to get everything out form your pocket they'll do the same service for 2 k.

Did not have much time for any release for about a week. Hormones were messing my mind wanting to blow off. Finally decided to give a try at Arovin. Marine drive. Paid 1.5 k entrance. There was a selection of MILF's and 1 or 2 normal girls in sarees but large tummies (I'm not a fan of large tummies in fact it turns me off) selected the best looking according to my taste. Took the girl P (common spa girl name) Rooms were OK considering other filthy places around. With attached bathroom. Always a paper underwear is presented although its never used. After a bath startup the action. Asked wether feeling massage or regular massage. I said both. Considering one hour initially. Within seconds of massage she asked about the extras and tip. I asked what's on the table. She offered BBJ + Full access + catbath for 5 k. I tried to bargained the price. But she was like if I reduce the price the "sapa" will be also reduced. Ok out of curiosity agreed to 5 k. I know I was thinking with my cock. Should have at least wanked myself to death before I come to the place. Well BBJ was very superficial. Just sticking her tongue on the cock here and there. Not taking wholesome. When I asked she replied "it is kinda big" (which is a lame excuse). Boobs were average. Allowed to suck and kiss. And bottom access were given. I would say 20-30%GFE included. Maybe cause I ruined the bargain with 5 k she asked whether I want another girl too. One sucking a cock and other doing a "sapa deema" LOL. I gently refused. After somewhat of play I blew off my load like crazy. Was feeling dame relaxed for a change. Got her number just in case. And left the place after the deed.

NoMoreNonsense
06-26-17, 19:41
Hi chaps,

Since Acne is absent I've been unable to get a recommendation to meet said lady. Anyone who can set me up? Please drop me a message.Rumours are she charges north of 15 k lately and service is not that great, not very tight either depends on your girth :-))

Colombo12
06-26-17, 19:58
She has been heavily used and not worth paying 15 K for just two hours. Better avoid her.

Rumours are she charges north of 15 k lately and service is not that great, not very tight either depends on your girth :-))

NoMoreNonsense
06-26-17, 20:23
To my knowledge there is no ayurvedic doctor there. I suppose that could make it risky.You mean a fake doctor who checks or pretends to check your blood pressure? Even in a proper massage spas Like 5* hotels you get no doctor maybe a questionnaire.... But how can a massage parlour afford any doctor given the overheads.... I doubt doctors reduce any risk whatsoever. We bros collectively know more than these 'doctors'. I assumed all of you guys 'knew' the doctor at an MP was a con.

Sanjay Dutt
06-26-17, 20:28
Colombo visit.

Last year visited Colombo. Stayed near Hilton hotel. Was visiting casino. There were many Chinese chicks for pick up and playing casino. Still these place are worth visiting.

Shield69
06-27-17, 08:21
You mean a fake doctor who checks or pretends to check your blood pressure? Even in a proper massage spas Like 5* hotels you get no doctor maybe a questionnaire.... But how can a massage parlour afford any doctor given the overheads.... I doubt doctors reduce any risk whatsoever. We bros collectively know more than these 'doctors'. I assumed all of you guys 'knew' the doctor at an MP was a con.I can't speak for the rest but that is a given as there is no connection between having a doctor talking to you (to try and get a feel of your medical history although with 2 minute channelling and so on that is not likely the case) and getting a massage even from a legitimate place. I believe it's more for a front to try and legalize the MPs when their therapists aren't actually qualified to provide massages.