PDA

View Full Version : Colombo

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 [94] 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113

The Old Teaboy
09-20-17, 10:31
Well explained teaboy. You know well about this. This is very good explanation. Most local women like white skin. Also it's easier to catch SL womans if you are white skin. Just mingle with few office women and you will be very lucky to lay down free with some of them.I have heard that a few white foreigners have had success with the sales girls at Odel.

PatrickZew
09-20-17, 12:56
[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. Please post reports consisting primarily of a commercial nature and/or reports with links to commercial websites in the Classified Advertisement section of the Forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

SL Mmonger
09-20-17, 23:05
Clean you inbox.

Guys,

Is it true that local FL girls don't like foreigners. I contacted a fellow monger here and asked for a contact but his reply was SL girls don't like. Foreigners and to better go for MR. MR girls take 3 or 4 times more money and it's usually not worth it to spend they much. If any of you guys have a contact you are willing to share with me through PM I will be really grateful.

Sudumalli
09-21-17, 18:07
Checked out moms place. All the old riders seem to be doing private practice. Heard they've got some new ones and when I went there was only a Tamil girl. Got a glimpse, will try and give feedback soon on the crew.

Lawanya
09-23-17, 09:14
Checked out moms place. All the old riders seem to be doing private practice. Heard they've got some new ones and when I went there was only a Tamil girl. Got a glimpse, will try and give feedback soon on the crew.This place keeps all your records in the logbook and CCTV recording. You might have to think twice before visiting. Also thoroughly check inside the room for hidden cameras. Some days, they have nasty looking cheeky manager which I feel do these types of things.

Deto69
09-23-17, 14:08
Hi,

Next week I am coming for vacation to Sri Lanka with a start at Colombo.

After reading many pages of this Colombo forum I am still a bit puzzled what the best place / area is to go to for some mongering.

Mom's place seems one of them and reading about the experience with Alex creates a big smile.

Though I am a newbie on this forum hopefully there are colleague mongers that are willing to share so contacts.

Certainly willing to share tricks and tips for other countries like US, Russia and most countries in Europe.

The ideal contact would be a girl that besides giving massage also is in for FS and GFE.

Is there a dating site that is populair in Sri Lanka? Tinder doesn't seem to have a lot going on. Though I made contact with 3 girls.

Thanks!

UpaliAiya
09-23-17, 21:11
Checked out moms place. All the old riders seem to be doing private practice. Heard they've got some new ones and when I went there was only a Tamil girl. Got a glimpse, will try and give feedback soon on the crew.Watch out. I took a Tamil Girl called Saji or something like that. Which turned out to be horrible, plus her pussy smelled. Yuck! So better be careful.

Sudumalli
09-24-17, 16:07
This place keeps all your records in the logbook and CCTV recording. You might have to think twice before visiting. Also thoroughly check inside the room for hidden cameras. Some days, they have nasty looking cheeky manager which I feel do these types of things.You're right. Even I have doubts on one fellow and I too noticed the cameras. They operate 2 separate floors now. Lower one is reliable. Upper one has the cheeky fellow.

Sudumalli
09-24-17, 16:09
Watch out. I took a Tamil Girl called Saji or something like that. Which turned out to be horrible, plus her pussy smelled. Yuck! So better be careful.I too saw her and avoided. There is a Nat*a who is OK, with a manageable attitude. Price remains the same.

Ravi89
09-24-17, 16:55
I have heard that a few white foreigners have had success with the sales girls at Odel.OTB,

Do you have contacts of any girls looking for extra cash? Not going out with everybody. But who is doing it very discreetly. Since I have very fair skin I can act like a foreigner.

Ravi89
09-24-17, 16:59
Same old stories by new comers. Every body is coming from abroad. Better save your hard earned valuable contacts. Most guys, get contacts and never come to forum or don't reply to any PM even. Couple of seniors gave contact numbers and when I called the girls, they started blasting me that they don't do these things and who gave my number, I will call Police and real shitty attitude. It look like some seniors in the forum are very unreliable or doesn't have any good contact or may be doesn't want to share anything.

Hi,

Next week I am coming for vacation to Sri Lanka with a start at Colombo.

After reading many pages of this Colombo forum I am still a bit puzzled what the best place / area is to go to for some mongering.

Mom's place seems one of them and reading about the experience with Alex creates a big smile.

Though I am a newbie on this forum hopefully there are colleague mongers that are willing to share so contacts.

Certainly willing to share tricks and tips for other countries like US, Russia and most countries in Europe.

The ideal contact would be a girl that besides giving massage also is in for FS and GFE.

Is there a dating site that is populair in Sri Lanka? Tinder doesn't seem to have a lot going on. Though I made contact with 3 girls.

Thanks!

The Old Teaboy
09-24-17, 17:44
This place keeps all your records in the logbook and CCTV recording. You might have to think twice before visiting. Also thoroughly check inside the room for hidden cameras. Some days, they have nasty looking cheeky manager which I feel do these types of things.Lawanya, why are you trying to discourage people from visiting this place? If you had ever posted a full report on the place, members would be more likely to believe you.

Lawanya
09-24-17, 19:31
Lawanya, why are you trying to discourage people from visiting this place? If you had ever posted a full report on the place, members would be more likely to believe you.One girl told me that they look at the video of everybody coming and cross refer with the history of his visit and sometime making fun of it when they hang out after the work. Girl said some popular guys in Sri Lanka used to visit the place and they stopped visiting the place because of CCTV and the log book. Girl encouraged me to visit her outside. She is no longer working there now. Once I had argument with the manager since he sent me back as I said I don't have an ID, although I knew the girl I am taking. I don't want to put resorts since they check ISG and they figure out my real details using the log book.

ANirosh
09-25-17, 05:28
I went this place 1st time. It is Lemon hole junction 20 M in Station road. Entrance 1 k for 45 min 1.5 k for 1 HR. 4 girls are here. They are not bad looking or chubby. I select 20's girls, she is Sew*di. Big room with door but common tiny wash room. After basic routing she start massage, she remove towel and give massage back side and front side. I can said it can be said massage, it is above average. End of massage she asked do you want shake, and I reply yes, she give top access only. It is nice bob and it's not restricted. She said she not married and not give bottom access. She is some friendly so I think next time can get more. She didn't ask tip I give 1 k she satisfy with it.

BigBboy45
09-25-17, 06:08
Has anyone tried the Bliss spa, opposite keells in Kalalgoda?

The Old Teaboy
09-25-17, 09:38
OTB,

Do you have contacts of any girls looking for extra cash? Not going out with everybody. But who is doing it very discreetly. Since I have very fair skin I can act like a foreigner.Ravi, I don't have the skill or the looks to organize girls in this way. If you have very fair skin you could have success at Odel.

Rajeev9
09-25-17, 10:13
Hi I came back to Sri Lanka after about 4 years spending in a desert. Hope at least few senior member remember me. Looks like nothing has changed much including the forum.

Tried my old contacts and looks like most of them are still on the trade and MP's are operational at same places too. I want to try some new experience and keep you update in the forum.

Keep in touch.

Jossh123
09-25-17, 10:45
http://www.dailymirror.lk/article/-arrested-in-two-brothels-in-Colombo-137204.html

Regards,

J.

The Old Teaboy
09-25-17, 13:51
One girl told me that they look at the video of everybody coming and cross refer with the history of his visit and sometime making fun of it when they hang out after the work. Girl said some popular guys in Sri Lanka used to visit the place and they stopped visiting the place because of CCTV and the log book. Girl encouraged me to visit her outside. She is no longer working there now. Once I had argument with the manager since he sent me back as I said I don't have an ID, although I knew the girl I am taking. I don't want to put resorts since they check ISG and they figure out my real details using the log book.One of the real facts established in recent posts is that the girls who previously worked at mom's place are now doing private practice. Good luck to them; why should they pay the pimp? You can understand why the girls might try to scare the customers by telling them stories about cameras.

DeerHunterLk
09-25-17, 14:15
This is promising. I called and they said they have girls from 5 K for home visit around Ja-Ela, Wattala, Negambo area.

I asked is it only massage? Then he said "Sir, we don't care what happened after girl goes inside the room, it's mutual thing between you two."

https://www.facebook.com/asvida.spaCheers for the info. However I must warn you that the girls in this place last I visited them were awful. All skin and bones, horrible attitude etc. But will try this next week and report back!

DavidBilla1217
09-25-17, 17:47
Hey guys,

Few days back I shared pics of 2 birds.

Got that from a sp digit ending.

He asked me for 100 usd 2 pop.

Now I am in Colombo and asking me for 200 $ saying girl is now 1st runner up miss Sri Lanka. On finding the picture neither of the birds is close to 1st runner up.

Now he is saying 200 usd for 2 hours which I find fishy.

Please share me some contacts of FL or SP.

I had contacted sp J but his rates are excessive.

Please help me out boys.The number provided for these photos in the website are looks somewhat fake. The snapchat ID shows completely a different person. Beware.

Pro23
09-26-17, 03:25
I doubt about posts from Lawanya. 1. Lawanya Ayurveda Spa works here for promotion while de-promoting others. 2. Already a member posted about cheating issue of this user. 3. Requested for build a website, but when I replied no response (no or yes would be fine). It seems to me fake. Next time, I am going to report. No more game here.

One girl told me that they look at the video of everybody coming and cross refer with the history of his visit and sometime making fun of it when they hang out after the work. Girl said some popular guys in Sri Lanka used to visit the place and they stopped visiting the place because of CCTV and the log book. Girl encouraged me to visit her outside. She is no longer working there now. Once I had argument with the manager since he sent me back as I said I don't have an ID, although I knew the girl I am taking. I don't want to put resorts since they check ISG and they figure out my real details using the log book.

Lawanya
09-26-17, 20:28
I doubt about posts from Lawanya. 1. Lawanya Ayurveda Spa works here for promotion while de-promoting others. 2. Already a member posted about cheating issue of this user. 3. Requested for build a website, but when I replied no response (no or yes would be fine). It seems to me fake. Next time, I am going to report. No more game here.I already given website building to a trusted monger in the forum. Don't take it personal now.

Pro23
09-27-17, 02:46
I already given website building to a trusted monger in the forum. Don't take it personal now.I was keep to mention about "response" by yes / no or proper answer. Still you ignore some. It can be interpret by others as fake.

Kevin Stephen
09-27-17, 07:34
Hi guys,

Can any of you refer me to the Half Jap lady at Outerpillow?

I hear that she only operates for known contacts and requires a reference.

I want to try out her service and have a session.

Please PM me with details. Would appreciate your help.

BR,

Kevin.

Inosha
09-28-17, 10:37
Went to moms place after a long time. Was shown into a room and asked to wait. I guess all were busy. A cute girl turned up after about 10 minutes. Was really small and slim with a medium complexion and small boobs. Had a few tattoos. I generally like very fair girls, but said OK because of her small build and boobs which I liked. Said I wanted the 5 k package. Was told that it is 6 k now. Agreed. She wanted the ID to give the reception. However didn't make a fuss when I said I don't have it. Had a shower. A massage was offered, which I declined. Had a good GFE, then CBJ and went to missionary. Was complaining that it hurt because of my size. Must have been faking it because she wasn't very tight. Came in missionary, had a wash, paid 6 k and left. Overall a good experience and good value for money. She must be on Ahub, because she kept getting calls asking for the location. Said her name was sun-nee and that she was 20

The Old Teaboy
09-28-17, 12:26
Went to moms place after a long time. Was shown into a room and asked to wait. I guess all were busy. A cute girl turned up after about 10 minutes. Was really small and slim with a medium complexion and small boobs. Had a few tattoos. I generally like very fair girls, but said OK because of her small build and boobs which I liked. Said I wanted the 5 k package. Was told that it is 6 k now. Agreed. She wanted the ID to give the reception. However didn't make a fuss when I said I don't have it. Had a shower. A massage was offered, which I declined. Had a good GFE, then CBJ and went to missionary. Was complaining that it hurt because of my size. Must have been faking it because she wasn't very tight. Came in missionary, had a wash, paid 6 k and left. Overall a good experience and good value for money. She must be on Ahub, because she kept getting calls asking for the location. Said her name was sun-nee and that she was 20Inosha, thanks for this genuine report. Do you think the recent report of CCTV there was a fake?

Inosha
09-28-17, 17:50
Went to moms place after a long time. Was shown into a room and asked to wait. I guess all were busy. A cute girl turned up after about 10 minutes. Was really small and slim with a medium complexion and small boobs. Had a few tattoos. I generally like very fair girls, but said OK because of her small build and boobs which I liked. Said I wanted the 5 k package. Was told that it is 6 k now. Agreed. She wanted the ID to give the reception. However didn't make a fuss when I said I don't have it. Had a shower. A massage was offered, which I declined. Had a good GFE, then CBJ and went to missionary. Was complaining that it hurt because of my size. Must have been faking it because she wasn't very tight. Came in missionary, had a wash, paid 6 k and left. Overall a good experience and good value for money. She must be on Ahub, because she kept getting calls asking for the location. Said her name was sun-nee and that she was 20Didn't ee any possible places within the room, but obviously the reception and stairs have enough places to conceal a camera, so it could be true.

Kelum87
09-29-17, 12:54
Hi all,

Has anyone came across a good girl who comes for full night for an affordable price? Have few dealer contacts, but those are way too expensive for a full night. Appreciate if you can PM me any leads.

Inosha
09-29-17, 16:09
Tried this service once again. Contacted via whatsapp. Selected a blonde from the photos that they sent me. Price 20 k for 30 minutes. Arrived at the appointed hotel. Had to wait a little since she had to get the key from somewhere else. Was a small made not very slim blonde with average boobs. Had showers separately. Had some hugging and petting. Went onto CBJ and finished in missionary. Very good attitude. Said her name was Vika, 23 from Ukraine.

Xshafrazx
09-30-17, 07:41
This is my second report, I've been an avid follower of the forum. After reading several recent posts, I hit Ahub and wanted to try bestgirlhub24 as previously mentioned by senior member SLMmonger. However, I did not receive a reply from that profile but went on to be added by besthub26 whose photos are on her profile. (I think she's Ex Mom's place, not really sure and I also have my doubts on these Ahub profiles, Have my doubts on whether they coordinate among themselves, some of them). Said she charged 6. 5 k for an hour with room either at Pannipitiya or Dehiwela and asked for my number when said I wanted to go ahead. She isn't that good looking, too skinny and boobs were okay. However, I wanted to meet up anyways and give it a shot.

So then we met up at Pannipitiya near this room that she knows, wanted my ID to be given to take the room, however since I purposefully didn't bring it along with me, she gave hers and we went in to the room. She was talkative and good at keeping the conversation going even though I didn't talk much. After chit chats, we got undressed and had got into business. She starting kissing me chest and gradually went down the area and did a splendid job. Her BJ game was pretty good. She sucked off the balls and licked the entire surrounding areas niftily and then got on to focus on the Jr. I repeat, that part was good. I'd say that, somewhat made up for her skinny figure. And then she asked me whether I wanted to do her or whether she should be on top, I wanted her to get on top of me and she rode neat for a while, and then I switched over put her down and took on missionary to completion. I had more time for another go but wasn't pleased by the appeal so wanted to end it there. Got dressed, paid and left off.

Cost- 6.5 k.

Girl face- 3 out of 10.

Girl boobs- 4 out of 10.

BJ- 8 out of 10.

Attitude- 8 out of 10.

WIR- No.

Can share her number with anyone If interested, let me know. But would be easier for you to contact through Ahub. She also says that she offers 3 SOME with her friend for 10 k.

I'm new to this game and not a regular monger. Do you guys think getting a membership on ISG would enable me in getting more info?

Want to try Moms place out too. Please recommend places or PM contact details.

Will definitely report back. Thank you!

ChunkeyLover
09-30-17, 21:10
Tried this service once again. Contacted via whatsapp. Selected a blonde from the photos that they sent me. Price 20 k for 30 minutes. Arrived at the appointed hotel. Had to wait a little since she had to get the key from somewhere else. Was a small made not very slim blonde with average boobs. Had showers separately. Had some hugging and petting. Went onto CBJ and finished in missionary. Very good attitude. Said her name was Vika, 23 from Ukraine.I too tried the same service couple of days back. Selected a girl from the photos sent via whatsapp. Went to the 3 star hotel room they asked. The girl was not the one I selected but a different one. There was no point of explaining as the girl keeps telling "I don't understand". The girls name was yuliya, slim figure, no tits at all. She said she was from Ukraine. Was always reminding me how many more min left for me, which was a big turn off.

WIR: With her, No way! For that cost you can get a far better Sri Lankan girl.

SL Mmonger
10-01-17, 08:31
Can share her number with anyone If interested, let me know. But would be easier for you to contact through Ahub. She also says that she offers 3 SOME with her friend for 10 k.

I'm new to this game and not a regular monger. Do you guys think getting a membership on ISG would enable me in getting more info?

Will definitely report back. Thank you!Yes, I suggest that you take membership to share information.

Sumithma
10-01-17, 08:50
I too had tried this girl few weeks back. I have noticed she has 3 or 4 ahub accounts & she is former moms place girl. Very friendly, slim body & small but firm boobs. Only negative part is face which really turned me off. Charge 6.5 k, not negotiable. If you do not bother about face & want to enjoy slim body & tight pussy, you may try.

This is my second report, I've been an avid follower of the forum. After reading several recent posts, I hit Ahub and wanted to try bestgirlhub24 as previously mentioned by senior member SLMmonger. However, I did not receive a reply from that profile but went on to be added by besthub26 whose photos are on her profile. (I think she's Ex Mom's place, not really sure and I also have my doubts on these Ahub profiles, Have my doubts on whether they coordinate among themselves, some of them). Said she charged 6. 5 k for an hour with room either at Pannipitiya or Dehiwela and asked for my number when said I wanted to go ahead. She isn't that good looking, too skinny and boobs were okay. However, I wanted to meet up anyways and give it a shot.

So then we met up at Pannipitiya near this room that she knows, wanted my ID to be given to take the room, however since I purposefully didn't bring it along with me, she gave hers and we went in to the room. She was talkative and good at keeping the conversation going even though I didn't talk much. After chit chats, we got undressed and had got into business. She starting kissing me chest and gradually went down the area and did a splendid job. Her BJ game was pretty good. She sucked off the balls and licked the entire surrounding areas niftily and then got on to focus on the Jr. I repeat, that part was good. I'd say that, somewhat made up for her skinny figure.

Kumara2009
10-01-17, 16:51
I'm looking girl for sex. Age Between 20 and 25, skinny. Around Colombo area for price can be negotiated.

The Old Teaboy
10-01-17, 19:53

So then we met up at Pannipitiya near this room that she knows, wanted my ID to be given to take the room, however since I purposefully didn't bring it along with me, she gave hers and we went in to the room. She was talkative and good at keeping the conversation going even though I didn't talk much. After chit chats, we got undressed and had got into business. She starting kissing me chest and gradually went down the area and did a splendid job. Her BJ game was pretty good. She sucked off the balls and licked the entire surrounding areas niftily and then got on to focus on the Jr. I repeat, that part was good. I'd say that, somewhat made up for her skinny figure. And then she asked me whether I wanted to do her or whether she should be on top, I wanted her to get on top of me and she rode neat for a while, and then I switched over put her down and took on missionary to completion. I had more time for another go but wasn't pleased by the appeal so wanted to end it there. Got dressed, paid and left off.

Cost- 6.5 k.

Girl face- 3 out of 10.

Girl boobs- 4 out of 10.

BJ- 8 out of 10.

Attitude- 8 out of 10.

WIR- No.

Will definitely report back. Thank you!Thanks for your detailed report. I think this is the one who previously called herself Priya.

SL Mmonger
10-01-17, 21:01
Bestgirlhub24 profile is operated by Priya, currently she is less responsive.

Besthub26 profile is operated by Hiru. Another girl who used to be at mom's.

In a seperate note, today I visited mom's place 3rd floor.

Sadly there was no selection, only Tamil girl Sajee was there. Due to my hornyness I opted to go ahead. However she has a less sex appeal in my opinion. Her lack of knowledge in sinhala was a problem as I failed to communcate my requirments.

Her B2B was below average, but she was very friendly.

Total cost was 5 k.

Thanks for your detailed report. I think this is the one who previously called herself Priya.

Sanjaya SL
10-01-17, 21:18
Hi,

I've heard that now there are girls dealing on Instagram. But I have no clue how to find. Has anyone got any detail?

Thanks.

Pmad123
10-02-17, 01:41
Got the details from a SLMonger (thanks you again).

I'd say on par, most of the things that have been reported here about her is accurate. She's not a good looker but an approachable personality.

I decided to meet her as a second option since the first was unavailable. She was able to come to the place on short notice and was quite friendly. We had a bit of chit chat for a while and then gradually got into action. Yes, her BJ is better than most I've encountered here. I didn't return the favour however. We did it in several positions and climaxed in cowgirl. Had a bit of a chit chat afterwards and as I had some prior plans to attend to, parted our ways after a while.

While I don't have anything negative to say about her demeanour, I wouldn't be returning due to obvious reasons.

Face- 3 out of 10.

Boobs- 4 out of 10.

BJ- 8 out of 10.

Attitude- 7 out of 10.

WIR- No.

Ravi89
10-02-17, 07:09
Couple of weeks back they charged me 6 K saying price got increased. The guy couldn't remember me since I visited after few months. May be they charging 5 K or less from you since you are refering customers and putting posts in ISG?

Also, the same girl asked me extra 2 K tip to have FS. I totally lost very hard earned 8 K.

Bestgirlhub24 profile is operated by Priya, currently she is less responsive.

Besthub26 profile is operated by Hiru. Another girl who used to be at mom's.

In a seperate note, today I visited mom's place 3rd floor.

Sadly there was no selection, only Tamil girl Sajee was there. Due to my hornyness I opted to go ahead. However she has a less sex appeal in my opinion. Her lack of knowledge in sinhala was a problem as I failed to communcate my requirments.

Her B2B was below average, but she was very friendly.

Total cost was 5 k.

Raptor101
10-02-17, 07:45
Hi everyone was in this forum for the last two years and never posted any way wanted to share some ahub encounters specially the A 24/26.

Dropped a message A 24 straight to the point said the paid service ask 5.5 k including room bargain it to 4.5 k agreed to meet in P area went inside she wasn't that good looking short and small tits bit of ass and guys never get trapped for the A photos totally different I was thinking to leave without having the service but jr wants to. Her bjwc is not even average and did a bad job I was having hard time any way took her to doggy and did it for a while since no kissing and etc then finished it off with missionary, as a conclusion she is not what she described can't trust the reviews also because I haven't received any thing which was mentioned in.

Finished of with in 45 mins and had more time to a another go but wasn't interested at all so got ready paid and disappeared.

Same thing goes with the a*26 as well.

Cost- 4. 5 K.

Girl face 3/10.

Boobs - 4/10.

BJ - 3/10.

WIR. Hell no.

I'm on a another encounter in a**be she appred to be middle age who looks fantastic with medium bust and a great look currently on chat and going really well, will update the forum as soon as I takeoff fingers crossed.

So then we met up at Pannipitiya near this room that she knows, wanted my ID to be given to take the room, however since I purposefully didn't bring it along with me, she gave hers and we went in to the room. She was talkative and good at keeping the conversation going even though I didn't talk much. After chit chats, we got undressed and had got into business.

Raptor101
10-02-17, 08:40
Yo buddy.

I have tried the last 3rd pic one (pink top) via deler first he asked 250 usd for one hour and two pops then hunted down for 20 k rs and how I did it was she got an appointment with a forigner around later night and got cancelled then he popped up in my screen with a meassge saying wetr I'm interested I went for the kill and started to bargain he was like 35 k for one hour, said I'll do for 15 k or no then after few mints he said 20 k last I agreed, of course at the end of the day dealer and girl can't go empty hands.

So picked her from the point and had a nice chat on our way, took her to the regular place which is in mount and went inside she is stunner with great assets she has great medium size boobies plus her figure is stunning bit of belly though she started with the BJ and man it felt like heaven went down her made her feel the same and started with doggy she is sex machine then she came on top she is absolutely addicted to S*x after trying Almost everything I came on her butt, then had a shower and a nice chat with her gt dressed paid and left.

Total damage- 22.5 k.

Face- 8/10.

Boobs- 9/10.

Figure- 8/10.

BJ- 9/10.

WIR. Yes.

Bit expensive could have get her under 11 k as a FL but overhaul she is a stunner and good S*X, the pics are accurate and looks similar if you got stacks in your pocket give it a shot.

And it's kinda true the lady your referring she was a 1st runners up at beauty pageant but certainly not the miss Lanka event.

Will catch up with more stories like this I got plenty.

Hey guys,

Now I am in Colombo and asking me for 200 $ saying girl is now 1st runner up miss Sri Lanka. On finding the picture neither of the birds is close to 1st runner up.

Please help me out boys.

Arunasam
10-02-17, 12:13
I have tried G horanga couple of months back, Slaggy boobs like tentacles, smelly pussy, but the positive side is she is so cooperative and friendly. She has friends to do threesome.

Xshafrazx
10-02-17, 17:28
Very much much relatable! Not worthy. And yes, do not trust Ahub reveiew, bogus crap. A*26 pics are real. Haven't tried the other.

as a conclusion she is not what she described can't trust the reviews also because I haven't received any thing which was mentioned in.

Finished of with in 45 mins and had more time to a another go but wasn't interested at all so got ready paid and disappeared.

Same thing goes with the a*26 as well.

Cost- 4. 5 K.

Girl face 3/10.

Boobs - 4/10.

BJ - 3/10.

SL Mmonger
10-02-17, 20:15
When I called Erica (Dealer lady), she said there are 3 in the line up, but when I went there was only 1 girl.

There are several girls doing freelance at Premio. There are different rates to each one of them. Last Sunday I tried the Tamil girl, she is the lowest rate. I assume you picked a Fair Skinny girl with tattoo's and name bracelet which goes around 7 k.

Couple of weeks back they charged me 6 K saying price got increased. The guy couldn't remember me since I visited after few months. May be they charging 5 K or less from you since you are refering customers and putting posts in ISG?

Also, the same girl asked me extra 2 K tip to have FS. I totally lost very hard earned 8 K.

SL Mmonger
10-02-17, 20:21
Wow, you are lucky, I went in to bargain and I got backlisted from the dealer.

I have heard some good reviews about the girl, but been bit expensive to try her out.

Yo buddy.

I have tried the last 3rd pic one (pink top) via deler first he asked 250 usd for one hour and two pops then hunted down for 20 k rs and how I did it was she got an appointment with a forigner around later night and got cancelled then he popped up in my screen with a meassge saying wetr I'm interested I went for the kill and started to bargain he was like 35 k for one hour, said I'll do for 15 k or no then after few mints he said 20 k last I agreed, of course at the end of the day dealer and girl can't go empty hands.

SL Mmonger
10-02-17, 20:27
Really, does she do threesome?

I tried her recently, but I do not think writing a report will not add any value, because she is a very high mileage woman and most of folks might have tried her. Guess only plus is of her cooperativeness.

I was trying to get her directly, but was not succesful, she said she do not answer calls from unknown numbers. Finally had to go via her new Dealer Chatura.

I have tried G horanga couple of months back, Slaggy boobs like tentacles, smelly pussy, but the positive side is she is so cooperative and friendly. She has friends to do threesome.

MahaHoora
10-02-17, 21:47
What an excellent profile. This is really what GH is.

Raptor101
10-03-17, 09:02
Correct actually she is bit expensive but worth, So this dealer guy I know him for the last two years and he have a good collection of girls actually very famous few top of the range models, never tired and he is not certainly ready to release them for locals unless your regular asking price for one of them is around 75 k to 100 k which is ultra expensive.

Wow, you are lucky, I went in to bargain and I got backlisted from the dealer.

I have heard some good reviews about the girl, but been bit expensive to try her out.

Cofee Man
10-03-17, 20:43
What an excellent profile. This is really what GH is.Greshal can't be considered as an excellent profile. Anyway report is an excellent report which describes well about Greshal. Smelly pussy, shaggy boobs, feminine body, beautiful face, friendly girl with 2 kids. She comes in her small white color car driving with sunglasses on. You feel wow wow until she undress. Once undress, you feel oh why I paid 10 k for this shaggy boobs and loose pussy. The situation will be worsen if you want to do DATY. Her pussy odor is very bad. Very surprising some mongers still desperate to try her for 19 k through pimps. This shows how rare FL contacts among members. Some mongers has mental sickness to try so called models at any cost.

Mohan1912
10-03-17, 22:57
I too was offered this one for $200 or something close to it. I don't remember the exact amount because I chose a different girl.

His girls are genuine. However I don't know about Miss SL runner up or not. But you can get her name from him and check it online.

I have done it before.

Hey guys,

Please help me out boys.

MahaHoora
10-04-17, 07:25
You've got it all wrong bro (CoffeeMan) or you have commented in a hurry. In fact what I have said tallies with what you have said.
Please read though this entire post before you respond bro. Do not be in a hurry ... and I repeat, both you and I are saying the same thing about Horanga. :)

This is what I referred to as an excellent profile of Greshal. (This quoted comment is of another member.):

QUOTE.
UNQUOTE.

So you see; I didn't mean that Greshal is excellent. I just meant that the above description (saggy boobs, tentacles, smelly pussy etc., along with being cooperative and friendly) is right and therefore is an excellent profile (description) of Greshal.

In fact I cannot recommend Horanga to anyone. May be you could take her for 5 k or 6 K but you should brace yourself for a foul smelling and loose pussy. She has personal hygiene issues too, like cakes of dirt on her soles, so that when she walks on a wet bathroom floor, she leaves behind ugly footprints. Another downside is she tends to keep people waiting desperately for a long time. The positives are that she's friendly and cooperative.

Greshal can't be considered as an excellent profile. Anyway report is an excellent report which describes well about Greshal. Smelly pussy, shaggy boobs, feminine body, beautiful face, friendly girl with 2 kids. She comes in her small white color car driving with sunglasses on. You feel wow wow until she undress. Once undress, you feel oh why I paid 10 k for this shaggy boobs and loose pussy. The situation will be worsen if you want to do DATY. Her pussy odor is very bad. Very surprising some mongers still desperate to try her for 19 k through pimps. This shows how rare FL contacts among members. Some mongers has mental sickness to try so called models at any cost.

NoMoreNonsense
10-04-17, 07:26
I had so many influx of messages from new comers who pretend to be genuine mongers asking for contacts. I am not willing to share any of my genuine contacts with new comers unless you have contributed something to the forum. I have shared few contacts with few seniors who exchanged genuine verifiable contacts. Some seniors only give girls numbers, but girls are not willing to come without proper introduction from those seniors. It take ages for some seniors to get a reply for a PM. But they keep asking contacts in public forum by public posts. Other reason that I am not sharing my genuine contacts with new comers are some of them are dealers who want to sell these contacts to other mongers and make deals with girls. Ultimately they become pimps for the girls and price increases automatically. I had a situation that I have to pay increased price for a girl because by mistake I shared it with a ISG member but he is an actual pimp. Now he is handing the girl and getting free session from the girl for all the successful references. There are so many cunning fellows out there and think twice before sharing anything free of charge.Please name the member who is also a pimp. At least send via PM so so to take precautions.

NoMoreNonsense
10-04-17, 07:34
Hey fellas,

Recently I fell for a scam. (Shame on me for falling for it despite being an experienced monger) I have had a craving lately to fuck a model. So I was in search of a dealer who can provide me one. So through my fake FB account I had a chat with a guy called Ruwan senanayake. He said that he knows a good dealer named Matheesha. And then he got me in contact with his guy. And we had a chat through whatsapp and he sent me a crazy number of pics of girls saying that he can arrange them for me. However there was a catch. This guy wanted an advance to make sure that I was genuine and not a time waster. He explained to me that there has been instances where guys not showing up after he had arranged girls so since this was my first time I needed to pay an advance. Even though it smelled fishy I was thinking with the wrong head. I advanced him 5 k through online banking in the form of mobile cash. In order to do this I got an ID number and a name from this guy. (will provide later) the guy asked me to come to wellawaththa around 4.45 in the evening. And never showed up. Afterwards he just never answered my calls and gave me a bullshit excuse and said that he would return the money which he never did.

I think the guy who introduced me to this guy is also in on the scam (Ruwan senanayake on FB) so guys be aware, below is his mobile number and the ID number he gave.

071XXXX312 Matheesha.

ID: 841271246 V.

Name given for transfer: Adeesha dissanayake.

Sharing this information so that none of you guys will ever fall for this.

Regards,

Shehan.Unfortunately amidst the desire to get contacts we need to navigate around these cunts too. I shall be posting my own experiences with pimp K.

MahaHoora
10-04-17, 07:42
Folks you may have noticed my comment quoted below (~What an excellent profile~), in response to a report by Arunasam on G Horanga.

What I meant by "an excellent profile" was obviously NOT that G Horanga is excellent!

What I did mean was that the |description| of her by Arunasam - saggy boobs, tentacle like nipples, smelly pussy, though friendly and cooperative - was excellent.

So what I meant by "excellent profile" was "excellent description" and NOT "excellent horanga" !

I am placing this post here so that anyone who had misunderstood my comment would stand corrected.

In fact I cannot recommend Horanga to anyone. May be you could justify taking her for 5 k or 6 K (not that I think she'd agree) but you should brace yourself for a foul smelling and loose pussy. She has personal hygiene issues too, like cakes of dirt on her soles, so that when she walks on a wet bathroom floor, she leaves behind ugly footprints. (The last time I met her, she didn't have a proper wash and when I was returning from the bathroom I found her or rather caught her :) wiping her vital place vigorously with a towel, probably to make up for not washing properly.) Another downside is that she tends to keep people waiting desperately for a long time. The positives are that she's friendly and cooperative.

P.S. Now I might be questioned why I didn't ask her to have a good wash if I say she's cooperative. Moot point. May be I should have.

What an excellent profile. This is really what GH is.

NoMoreNonsense
10-04-17, 08:11
Met her through Kumar. He drove me to Negombo - (I was on holidays) she was super cute with perky boobs. Dark and had the tightest snatch. Paid 15 k all up to Kumar. But met her later on again for 7 k. She said she was getting married soon. Will back in SL in few week. Definitely going to try to reach her. And oh did I mention that she sucks like a vacuum? And rimming goes as well.

Body: 4/5.

Face 4/5.

Oral OMFG.

Fuck: she's good lay but not the perfect rider super cute though.Could not PM as you don't have the facility. Would like a referral please if you could as I hate going through pimps like Kumar.

NoMoreNonsense
10-04-17, 08:32
Your first report indicates that you are a experienced monger for a while. Welcome to the forum. Don't spoil the market with high prices or promoting pimps like Kumar.Thank you for taking the words out of my mouth Ravi. Kumar! I don't know where to begin with him, but he's a pimp and by definition he'll exploit both parties to the max if you let him. I sincerely don't understand why no one delivers a reasonably priced satisfactory service, when there is a captive market? That boggles my mind. Then you have Kumar with his rubber slippers and grin. How he gets these girls is a mystery to me.

MahaHoora
10-04-17, 08:49
I agree with you 100%.

Pimps like this should be starved of business.

A lot of fellow mongers bust up a lot of money paying way over 10 K, even over 15 K for girls who could be got direct for 6 K or 7 K. Pimps like this are like double-edged knives, cutting both ways, the girl as well as the monger.

A side effect of all this is that girls now tend to ask for more if you approach them direct because people pay hefty amounts to get girls via pimps like Kumar.

Thank you for taking the words out of my mouth Ravi. Kumar! I don't know where to begin with him, but he's a pimp and by definition he'll exploit both parties to the max if you let him. I sincerely don't understand why no one delivers a reasonably priced satisfactory service, when there is a captive market? That boggles my mind. Then you have Kumar with his rubber slippers and grin. How he gets these girls is a mystery to me.

Arunasam
10-04-17, 09:14
Tried a girl from AnuXXX Battaramulla (Formerly Rajagiriya / Nawala) good girl rather a MILF, Comparatively good service FS, CBJ, No CFM. She told Anu is only giving 1500 for a session. But she charged me 7, for the place and girl.

NoMoreNonsense
10-04-17, 10:44
Had any one use the service of pimp Selwam in Ratmalana? He sent me some photos of girls he has. He has a good collection of girls. Price is also reasonable.Can you PM me please?

Mongoosa
10-04-17, 18:42
Went to Arovin last weekend. Took a talent called Varsha. She should be in her mid 30's. The ratings are as follows:

Massage: 5.

Looks: 6.

Outfit: 8.

Attitude: 8.

HJ: 8.

Washroom: 3.

Damage: 1000+1000.

WIR: Not for her. There are a few good looking ones. If someone has any experience on the other girls please post.

MahaHoora
10-04-17, 20:42
There is a brand new spa between Han Gook Gwan and Perera & Sons on Havelock Road, named after the mother of all flowers. Appears to be quite an upmarket place. The therapists are from the Far East. Massage without oil for 1 hour is 5200 and with oil it is 5700. The information is from due diligence and not out of a visit.

Has anyone tried this place?

If I get to do so I will post a report.

JayaSen
10-05-17, 08:00
Bad massage but got opportunity to have cup of pure milk from 25 size container.

1250 +1000.

SL Mmonger
10-05-17, 08:01
Asha. My regular girl.

Nathasa. Below average, tried only once.

Thanu. Short girl, heard good about her, haven't tried.

Try a Double with Asha and Warsha. Read my report for information.

Went to Arovin last weekend. Took a talent called Varsha. She should be in her mid 30's. The ratings are as follows:

WIR: Not for her. There are a few good looking ones. If someone has any experience on the other girls please post.

Mongoosa
10-05-17, 11:07
Asha. My regular girl.

Try a Double with Asha and Warsha. Read my report for information.Just to add to that list, I tried Priya a few months ago. She gave me a very good experience. Can recommend.

JayaSen
10-05-17, 17:37
Recommend good Aroma massage place. Thanks.

Mongoosa
10-06-17, 04:15
Just to add to that list, I tried Priya a few months ago. She gave me a very good experience. Can recommend.Correction. It is not Priya, it is POOJA.

Member #4751
10-06-17, 05:15
Thanks to a fellow monger, I got the contact of K. It was difficult to set it up at first as she was not sure who I was, however through my regular contact was able to set up a time yesterday. I like small petite spinner type girls and she fit that criteria perfectly. She is pretty, slim and genuinely looking to please. My experience with her was simply amazing. Paid her 10 k for two shots. I am not sure but think that she is not the same that everyone has been complaining and is a different one.

To my fellow mongers, please do not send me messages asking for the contact, if you have something similar to share, I will provide her contact. I learned from my past experience that after sharing my contacts, I never heard anything back so please don't bother asking.

Looks- 8.

Face- 8.

Body- 8.

Services- 10.

Newbi1982
10-06-17, 18:18
Dear all,

Can any one help me to find a girl in ratmalana, moratuwa, or panadura area?? Please pm me.

Cofee Man
10-06-17, 18:47
Dear all,

Can any one help me to find a girl in ratmalana, moratuwa, or panadura area?? Please pm me.Do the girls in these area has tight pussies? Any particular reason to search only in this area only? Just curious to know. I also in same area but I didn't find any difference with other local girls.

Member #4751
10-07-17, 08:55
Not looking to promote anyone. Just wanted to share my experience, that's all.

Sanjaya SL
10-07-17, 15:05
Not looking to promote anyone. Just wanted to share my experience, that's all.I think there are two different Kaushis. I think I know the one that JSaint mentioned. She is really good.

NewbieCmb
10-07-17, 16:21
Bro,

Would you be able to send a contact no of a girl near Negambo, or a place where I can get a girl?

SL Mmonger
10-08-17, 06:49
I think we are not talking about this Kaushi.

BTW, does any seniors has her new number?

I think there are two different Kaushis. I think I know the one that JSaint mentioned. She is really good.

Laxxo89
10-08-17, 08:24
Bro,

Would you be able to send a contact no of a girl near Negambo, or a place where I can get a girl?Go to Lankaads bro. You can find lot of contacts near Negambo, Wattala area.

Cofee Man
10-08-17, 19:58
I think we are not talking about this Kaushi.

BTW, does any seniors has her new number?I am refering to this Kaushi. Hope other guy also talk about same kaushi.

Even with lot of negative reports SLmmonger still want her new number, I know some mongers put fake reports to make her good or bad. But with my personal experience she is not worth 10 k. High mileage. I tried her for 6 k about 3 years ago when she was fresh and tight.

FakirSuckir
10-09-17, 14:16
She is high-mileage for sure but her attitude is good.

You can't expect to have a girl for the same price you did her 3 years ago. Do you get the same salary you got 3 years ago?

10,000 is too much. 8,000 should be OK.

I am refering to this Kaushi. Hope other guy also talk about same kaushi.

Even with lot of negative reports SLmmonger still want her new number, I know some mongers put fake reports to make her good or bad. But with my personal experience she is not worth 10 k. High mileage. I tried her for 6 k about 3 years ago when she was fresh and tight.

FakirSuckir
10-09-17, 14:18
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Lawanya
10-09-17, 23:01

You can't expect to have a girl for the same price you did her 3 years ago. Do you get the same salary you got 3 years ago?

10,000 is too much. 8,000 should be OK.For somebody hasn't seen other girls, Kaushi is like a gem.

Member #4751
10-10-17, 06:04
Care to share some girls you know?

For somebody hasn't seen other girls, Kaushi is like a gem.

Member #4751
10-10-17, 06:07
Agreed. She maybe high mileage but her services are still top notch as opposed to the newcomers.

Plus I don't get when people talk of how the girl isn't as "tight" as before, the pussy is not like a rubber band that will wear out after a while, maybe your dick is too small to feel the tightness.

Phoenix1988
10-10-17, 11:42
Tried once about 8 months ago. There were 2 Thai girls (looks old) and 3 locals. Only one local was up to looks. Just a massage for around 20 minutes for the name of it. And extras was. HJ+Top and bottom access only. She asked 1.5 k tip.

Damage- 1.5 k + 1.5 k tip.

Place- 9/10.

Cleanliness- 9/10.

Security- 9/10.

GFE 6/10.

WIR. Never.Tried two weeks ago. Really secure and clean place. Selection was good as well. Entrance was 3000 rupees.

Selected a cute girl (Wasana). She had good looks but the attitude was not that good. Provided a good massage. They do not offer FS or BJ. HJ + top and bottom access was available.

But the issue was the she asked 5000 for that. I refused on the spot and opt to leave. But she finally agreed for 2 K. I told I do not have any more. Do not recommend if you seek extras.

Phoenix1988
10-10-17, 11:46
Asha. My regular girl.

Try a Double with Asha and Warsha. Read my report for information.Thanu is my regular girl. She is really friendly and cuddly. Provides a really good feeling and a GFE. Can recommend.

Phoenix1988
10-10-17, 11:49
Correction. It is not Priya, it is POOJA.
Just to add to that list, I tried Priya a few months ago. She gave me a very good experience. Can recommend.Avoid "Hiruni" at all costs. Worst experience in my life. Very mechanical and unfriendly.

Destiny Child
10-10-17, 20:41
This spa is in a very residential area in Thalawathugoda in a quite neighborhood. Had a lot of hopes thinking it will be a very relaxing experience with possibly relaxed and corporation girls. Turned out the reality was far from fantasy.

1. Its a run down house (parking no issues).

2. As you enter there is a office. Girl came and took the money and wrote the details and told me to go to the room. She did not even come and I was peeking around for a empty room. At this place they are not at all bothered about privacy. The rooms have very flimsy curtains and you could see what is happening inside either through the curtain or when the curtain flies up with the wind.

3. I was told to go to the wash room which I had to find on my own. First time ever a bathroom / toilet with no lock; had to rush cause I did not want another monger marching in, and having a moment.

4. When I am back the girl I gave the money was there. She is kaushi. No signs of friendliness.

5. Asked whether hard or feeling massage. I said feeling. She asked for 1000 rupee tip. What does it carry? Touching and hand shake. OK. Hmm.

6. She immediately asked me to turn around and started stroking my groin area and proceed to masturbate. I was horrified. This is going to be my shortest stay at a massage parlour. I told her not to shake me this soon. Clearly there was no massage, she wanted to get rid of me as soon as possible.

7. Reminded her about the boobs and came out under the shirt. Only squeezing allowed and then she proceeded to masturbate with two fingers to finish me off. 2000 for 10 minutes. Perhaps if I went to pizza hut I would have enjoyed a full hour for 2000. Hmm.

8. When I came out there was a real pretty girl seated outside. Was not in the mood to say Hi to her and she was not in the mood to woo a customer.

The End.

P.S.: Place recommended for people who are so horney that you can not wait for a 1 hour massage to finish and arrive at the happy ending. Here you will get the happy ending without much hassle.

Please let me know if anyone has found any other enterprising girls at this place.

The Old Teaboy
10-11-17, 04:29
Agreed. She maybe high mileage but her services are still top notch as opposed to the newcomers.

Plus I don't get when people talk of how the girl isn't as "tight" as before, the pussy is not like a rubber band that will wear out after a while, maybe your dick is too small to feel the tightness.JSaint, that's a good one. I don't think frequent intercourse will make a pussy loose, although giving birth by normal delivery might do that.

The Old Teaboy
10-11-17, 04:33
Tried two weeks ago. Really secure and clean place. Selection was good as well. Entrance was 3000 rupees.

Selected a cute girl (Wasana). She had good looks but the attitude was not that good. Provided a good massage. They do not offer FS or BJ. HJ + top and bottom access was available.

But the issue was the she asked 5000 for that. I refused on the spot and opt to leave. But she finally agreed for 2 K. I told I do not have any more. Do not recommend if you seek extras.Thanks for your report. Is this the place on Borella Cross Road?

Phoenix1988
10-11-17, 05:45
Thanks for your report. Is this the place on Borella Cross Road?Hi,

This is the place at The Ocean, Bamba.

FakirSuckir
10-11-17, 08:44
Thank you The Old Teaboy sir. I learn a lot reading your posts here and you are respectful to even juniors in the forum like me. Well said JSaint bro too.

If we talk of girls being high-mileage, what about us, mongers? We are high-mileage too. If only our bulbuls could talk, they might ask, "Where haven't I been?

If girls develop craters due to high mileage then we poor guys would be skinless or may be we would have ekels instead of rods.

I am not trying to promote Cow but I think I have a duty to share my experience with the brethren here.

Her attitude and GFE are generally very good. Her performance is par excellence.

At the beginning she used to keep me waiting for a long time. I don't know if she still does that to clients. If so, it is something she has to correct.

Quality and performance wise I believe she's in the top quadrant.

So whether you'd like to pay her 10,000 is a call that you and only you have to make. Personally, I would like to pay her 8,000, mostly because I'm near broke at the moment.

I re-iterate. I am not Cow's pimp or promoter. I'm just a fellow monger sharing frank views.

Plus I don't get when people talk of how the girl isn't as "tight" as before, the pussy is not like a rubber band that will wear out after a while, maybe your dick is too small to feel the tightness.
JSaint, that's a good one. I don't think frequent intercourse will make a pussy loose, although giving birth by normal delivery might do that.

JundaFun
10-11-17, 10:04
The baby making weather last week prompted to look for action. My last attempt in a spa was very bad. Report filed. Went there after seen an advert found during my hunt. Good collection of nice dolls, around 10 or 12 to choose from. Picked a good looking mid twenties one. Name Txxnxxa. Two options for rooms AC 2500 and non A/C 2000. Took the A/C option. Girl was very friendly. Told me the history of the place and many other stuff. They got raided. Some girl gave a BJ to a cop. They were in a different place now back at the same place. She started teasing my willy as soon as I got undressed. Went for a wash anyway, no hot water. Everything got frozen in the cold rain weather. When I cam out she was ready for the massage. It went on for 30 minutes so. It was better than the Royal Lake International Spa. When it was done she asked 1500 for full access and HJ. I told her that I will shell that out happily if it was going to be as good as the massage she just did. She promised not to disappoint me. She raised her top and tactically took off her bra completely. But kept the top and started the feeling massage lot of attention to chest and legs and balls. I was fondling, sucking and fingering her. After teasing she finished me fairly quickly, I cannot hold on. Overall was a happy bunny. Total cost 4000 but it was well worth it.

I was reporting only bad experiences earlier, however this is the first worth to mention encounter.

NoMoreNonsense
10-11-17, 11:02
JSaint, that's a good one. I don't think frequent intercourse will make a pussy loose, although giving birth by normal delivery might do that.Agree with evrything that was written, the vaginal canal is sometimes naturally lose while others are tight. You get small made girls that are looser than larger girls (prior to child birth). Some have grip some don't not because of 'milage' as has been alleged. All of us contribute to the milage collectively so I wonder about those that look down on 'high milage' girls. As a monger you are contributing to 'milage', but 'milage' does not mean loose. A mature lady like Evonne was tight. So this is a myth. Most mongers yearn for tight, but milage does not play it's part. They've been naturally like that or child birth intercedes, but not allways. There are some tight MILFs out there.

NoMoreNonsense
10-11-17, 12:26
Guys any pimps (other than Kumar) would be most welcome. I would like to be introduced to Selvam or any other pimp with a good catalogue and reasonable prices. 'Honest Brokers' on the forum are welcome too.

Any experiences fellow mongers have had with Kumar would be welcome. Kumar offered a lamaya at 15 k /- to myself sometime back, I subsequently introduced him to a friend and he offered the same lady for 25/ but then short changed him by bringing someone else who looks nothing like the photo. Yesterday he offered a teledrama actress for 65 k / The average rate internationally is $200. Unless the head overrules the dick and refuse these rates, the likes of Kumar will close his eyes and demand silly prices. He has a captive market yet his behaviour is so erratic. He offers one photograph and expects you to to take anyone else he brings in his TukTuk.

FakirSuckir
10-11-17, 16:58
Well I have seen at least a 200 other girls Lawanya.

For somebody hasn't seen other girls, Kaushi is like a gem.

BigBboy45
10-11-17, 16:59
I have to agree with you here, as of recent.

1. the new girls there are totally fucking money minded!. They used to do the extras (touching and HJ) both for 1000. But now they ask for 1500.

2. They have high attitudes, big urge to finish the massage very soon and do a useless service on the extras and run with the cash.

3. the girl who comes to the desk (shez's the worst) LOL, I guess she owns the place, so she charges 2 k, and she's good looking, but horrible service.

I had the liberty of having a good experience with a girl named Neesha, but sadly she has left and all new girls there who aren't worth a penny.

This spa is in a very residential area in Thalawathugoda in a quite neighborhood. Had a lot of hopes thinking it will be a very relaxing experience with possibly relaxed and corporation girls. Turned out the reality was far from fantasy.

1. Its a run down house (parking no issues).

2. As you enter there is a office. Girl came and took the money and wrote the details and told me to go to the room. She did not even come and I was peeking around for a empty room. At this place they are not at all bothered about privacy. The rooms have very flimsy curtains and you could see what is happening inside either through the curtain or when the curtain flies up with the wind.

3. I was told to go to the wash room which I had to find on my own. First time ever a bathroom / toilet with no lock; had to rush cause I did not want another monger marching in, and having a moment..

LankanTom
10-11-17, 22:10
Bad massage but got opportunity to have cup of pure milk from 25 size container.

1250 +1000.Can you tell us where.

Lawanya
10-11-17, 22:28
Well I have seen at least a 200 other girls Lawanya.Can imagine the quality and the attitude of them. If you go to Bamba or Kollupitiya after 9 pm you can easily find more than 30 walking girls in any day. If you cover Pettah, Maradana and Borella you can easily cross more than 50. So numbers doesn't speak. The quality is what matter these days.

Lawanya
10-11-17, 22:31
Agree with evrything that was written, the vaginal canal is sometimes naturally lose while others are tight. You get small made girls that are looser than larger girls (prior to child birth). Some have grip some don't not because of 'milage' as has been alleged. All of us contribute to the milage collectively so I wonder about those that look down on 'high milage' girls. As a monger you are contributing to 'milage', but 'milage' does not mean loose. A mature lady like Evonne was tight. So this is a myth. Most mongers yearn for tight, but milage does not play it's part. They've been naturally like that or child birth intercedes, but not allways. There are some tight MILFs out there.Agree. Also skin color doesn't matter for tightness. Most chubby girls has loose pussy.

The Old Teaboy
10-12-17, 14:16
Guys any pimps (other than Kumar) would be most welcome. I would like to be introduced to Selvam or any other pimp with a good catalogue and reasonable prices. 'Honest Brokers' on the forum are welcome too.

Any experiences fellow mongers have had with Kumar would be welcome. Kumar offered a lamaya at 15 k /- to myself sometime back, I subsequently introduced him to a friend and he offered the same lady for 25/ but then short changed him by bringing someone else who looks nothing like the photo. Yesterday he offered a teledrama actress for 65 k / The average rate internationally is $200. Unless the head overrules the dick and refuse these rates, the likes of Kumar will close his eyes and demand silly prices. He has a captive market yet his behaviour is so erratic. He offers one photograph and expects you to to take anyone else he brings in his TukTuk.NMN, this is a useful post. If you are contacted by honest brokers, it would be useful if you tell us how many there are. I wouldn't expect you to post the names on the open forum. If they are really honest they should post in the Classified Ads section. To my knowledge, only Sriman has done so.

FakirSuckir
10-12-17, 20:07
You are wrong again. I have been mongering for about 8 years and been to places like JH, PBH, Sex Queens etc. And that's how I got that number. Your imagination is wrong.

Can imagine the quality and the attitude of them. If you go to Bamba or Kollupitiya after 9 pm you can easily find more than 30 walking girls in any day. If you cover Pettah, Maradana and Borella you can easily cross more than 50. So numbers doesn't speak. The quality is what matter these days.

Jossh123
10-13-17, 09:58
NMN, this is a useful post. If you are contacted by honest brokers, it would be useful if you tell us how many there are. I wouldn't expect you to post the names on the open forum. If they are really honest they should post in the Classified Ads section. To my knowledge, only Sriman has done so.This is purely for my knowledge only.

A pimp is someone who supplies yes? What about those who supply and deal at their own residences? What does one call those?

Regards,

J.

DazedRaj
10-13-17, 13:28
Hey,

Can you people help with contacts. I came for few days. And none responded my PMs. Really appr I appreciate if you can take your time and give me some pointers.

Thanks for reading my post!

NoMoreNonsense
10-14-17, 04:55
This is purely for my knowledge only.

A pimp is someone who supplies yes? What about those who supply and deal at their own residences? What does one call those?

Regards,

J.Yes indeed Jossh. A supplier. You allude to what in normal parlance is called a Brothel. Although the proper definition of a brothel is a place where there are ladies for FS most of the time (sometimes 24 hrs like the ranch in Las Vegas, California / Geylang in Singapore). Some brothels have ladies only at appointed times; agreed with the client beforehand. (A hotel is safer as one can argue / claim it's nothing to do with any law what consenting couples do in the privacy of any room, anywhere).

In the 21st century with smartphones / Internet / websites ladies can manage their own customers & they do in the west and even in CMB (there are websites with ridiculous prices) . I suspect pimps exist because ladies fear being introduced to unknown mongers who might become violent, sometimes suddenly. Pimps provide introductions / brokerage while also hanging around incase something goes wrong with the introduction. I hear a monger from Colombo had badly wounded a lady with her own heels as he's into that kind of weird stuff and the lady was badly scarred. Especially young girls see pimps as a necessicity. The pimp hangs around for the duration & collects money and provides 'protection'. As a result the price goes up by ⅓ rd, with ⅔ rd’s for the lady. However, there are really bad examples of pimps from the african-american culture + also really vicious examples from the sex trafficing trade, which is slavery wether mongers are aware or it or not.

The Old Teaboy
10-14-17, 05:00
Yes indeed Jossh. A supplier. You allude to what in normal parlance is called a Brothel. Although the proper definition of a brothel is a place where there are ladies for FS most of the time (sometimes 24 hrs like the ranch in Las Vegas, California / Geylang in Singapore). Some brothels have ladies only at appointed times; agreed with the client beforehand. (A hotel is safer as one can argue / claim it's nothing to do with any law what consenting couples do in the privacy of any room, anywhere).

In the 21st century with smartphones / Internet / websites ladies can manage their own customers & they do in the west and even in CMB (there are websites with ridiculous prices) . I suspect pimps exist because ladies fear being introduced to unknown mongers who might become violent, sometimes suddenly. Pimps provide introductions / brokerage while also hanging around incase something goes wrong with the introduction. I hear a monger from Colombo had badly wounded a lady with her own heels as he's into that kind of weird stuff and the lady was badly scarred. Especially young girls see pimps as a necessicity. The pimp hangs around for the duration & collects money and provides 'protection'. As a result the price goes up by ⅓ rd, with ⅔ rds for the lady. However, there are really bad examples of pimps from the african-american culture + also really vicious examples from the sex trafficing trade, which is slavery wether mongers are aware or it or not.If you search Google for "brothels in Colombo" you come up with interesting results.

http://srilankamirror.com/news/399-minister-s-brothel-near-bishop-s-college

NoMoreNonsense
10-14-17, 05:03
Agree. Also skin color doesn't matter for tightness. Most chubby girls has loose pussy.That's still an assumption Lawanya to be honest, some chubby ones can be tight too. There is no rule, only experience can tell. Taste is only in the eating 😄.

NoMoreNonsense
10-14-17, 05:22

Any experiences fellow mongers have had with Kumar would be welcome. Kumar offered a lamaya at 15 k /- to myself sometime back, I subsequently introduced him to a friend and he offered the same lady for 25/ but then short changed him by bringing someone else who looks nothing like the photo. Yesterday he offered a teledrama actress for 65 k / The average rate internationally is $200. Unless the head overrules the dick and refuse these rates, the likes of Kumar will close his eyes and demand silly prices. He has a captive market yet his behaviour is so erratic. He offers one photograph and expects you to to take anyone else he brings in his TukTuk.Update:

K cut the phone when my friend complained he had brought someone who was nothing whatsoever like the photograph. I addeded my two cents and said why are you doing this? It's unecessary. He claimed she was of darker complextion but my friend insisted she bore no resemblence to the photograph.

Anyways move on a few days K keeps offering further photo's. So my friend said, 'can you deliver the original photograph you promised' (& short changed with someone who bore no resemblance)? He has been ignoring that specific message repeatedly offering others. One can only presume that he is baiting mongers, particularly the expat / visitor types here in CMB for a short stay. A good looking photograph is used. Then he says for various reasons / excuses she can't come but I have brought you another lady. By that time the monger would think I'm only here for a short time lets get my rocks off before I leave. And make the deal.

An entirely oppurtunistic scam. It is what it is. So long as all of us go with our eyes wide open which is why I bothered to write this long piece.

You have the right to refuse, offer something for transport and revist with something that meets your personal needs. I'm told not all pimps are like this but you should expects 'upsets' like this in LK by default.

NoMoreNonsense
10-14-17, 05:31
NMN, this is a useful post. If you are contacted by honest brokers, it would be useful if you tell us how many there are. I wouldn't expect you to post the names on the open forum. If they are really honest they should post in the Classified Ads section. To my knowledge, only Sriman has done so.

Although they use fake names apart from some...it would be unwise to list them all here....but I don't know that many to be honest. Which is why I asked in the first instance. It would be best to suggest to respective pimps that they are welcome to use the classifieds rather than listing them here especially without asking. Exception being - it’s the purpose of this forum to warn fellow mongers of sour experiences, so they know the score.

Also I would like to repeat that pimps / FL's do read the forum. As I found out in the past. As a result I’ve reduced my reports. There is no use posting if it’s to boast about what is essentially paid sex.

Ravi89
10-14-17, 06:07
NMN, this is a useful post. If you are contacted by honest brokers, it would be useful if you tell us how many there are. I wouldn't expect you to post the names on the open forum. If they are really honest they should post in the Classified Ads section. To my knowledge, only Sriman has done so.Yes, there are few Honest pimps in the forum who report like genuine members. One way to find out is the price. Recently seen some reports promoting 5 K girls to 6 K -10 K range. 6 K is a good price these days. So they are honest pimps.

NoMoreNonsense
10-14-17, 12:25
Premio was raided last Wenesday!

5 girls arrested & released on a Rs: 200,000/- bond + compulsory STD checks on all ladies arrested.

The source did not wish to be identified.

Should this be true what's the point of this forum if that has not got through by this time?

I checked the raids page too.

Really chaps no one know?

I posted as soon as I found out. Checked 3 days back to see if anyone posted before I stick my neck out.

Amidst all the wingeing about sharing contacts if we can't mutually assist each other what's the point of it all?

Goran47
10-14-17, 13:44
Yes, there are few Honest pimps in the forum who report like genuine members. One way to find out is the price. Recently seen some reports promoting 5 K girls to 6 K -10 K range. 6 K is a good price these days. So they are honest pimps.I think it's OK with good and honest pimps.

Goran.

Cofee Man
10-14-17, 13:59
Premio will keep it as a secrete because they don't want to loose their valuable customers. There are few pimps promoting premio in this forum also. They had been raided once earlier, but no media reports being released.

Premio was raided last Wenesday!

5 girls arrested & released on a Rs: 200,000/- bond + compulsory STD checks on all ladies arrested.

The source did not wish to be identified.

Should this be true what's the point of this forum if that has not got through by this time?

I checked the raids page too.

Really chaps no one know?

I posted as soon as I found out. Checked 3 days back to see if anyone posted before I stick my neck out.

Amidst all the wingeing about sharing contacts if we can't mutually assist each other what's the point of it all?

NoMoreNonsense
10-15-17, 00:09
It can be deduced that if pimps advertised on classified their phone won't stop ringing off the hook!! It may become unmanageable / need a receptionist 😜 to screen calls + LE might feel their collar too if they can call a number advertised publicly.....however Lanka Ads seem to do reasonably though same with MR. Alternatively they could advertise but insist it’s stricly by refferal only......

Whereas personal refferals & introductions are less risky are strictly by appointment at a hotel at a agreed time, date & price.

The Old Teaboy
10-15-17, 05:53
It can be deduced that if pimps advertised on classified their phone won't stop ringing off the hook!! It may become unmanageable / need a receptionist 😜 to screen calls + LE might feel their collar too if they can call a number advertised publicly.....however Lanka Ads seem to do reasonably though same with MR. Alternatively they could advertise but insist its stricly by refferal only......

Whereas personal refferals & introductions are less risky are strictly by appointment at a hotel at a agreed time, date & price.The pimp (like any other member) is not allowed to post a phone number on the open forum.

The real reason that a pimp pretends to be a normal monger is this: Someone sends him a PM asking for a contact. The pimp replies saying, "Please give me a contact and then I will give you mine". In this way the pimp is able to add to his stable of girls and jack up their prices.

Even for a normal monger, giving out a contact is a risky business. In the technical sense of Sri Lanka law anyone who "procures" a girl for another individual is a pimp. The person may defend himself saying that he did not take money, but he may need to prove it. He can't rely on the girl's evidence because she will say that she didn't take money.

If more girls advertise on the web that should be a safe system as long as no third party is involved and payments are always in real cash not the electronic version.

A few months ago a member who had recently joined sent me a PM saying that he was willing to pay me well for contacts. If anyone accepts money say by EzyCash, that can be used as evidence by LE.

MahaHoora
10-15-17, 06:55
Excellent update and advice.

The pimp (like any other member) is not allowed to post a phone number on the open forum.

The real reason that a pimp pretends to be a normal monger is this: Someone sends him a PM asking for a contact. The pimp replies saying, "Please give me a contact and then I will give you mine". In this way the pimp is able to add to his stable of girls and jack up their prices.

Even for a normal monger, giving out a contact is a risky business. In the technical sense of Sri Lanka law anyone who "procures" a girl for another individual is a pimp. The person may defend himself saying that he did not take money, but he may need to prove it. He can't rely on the girl's evidence because she will say that she didn't take money.

If more girls advertise on the web that should be a safe system as long as no third party is involved and payments are always in real cash not the electronic version.

A few months ago a member who had recently joined sent me a PM saying that he was willing to pay me well for contacts. If anyone accepts money say by EzyCash, that can be used as evidence by LE.

Arunox
10-15-17, 10:52
Hi folks,

I was too busy to write anything here, so am now. This is going to be a brief report as a result.

Fed up with my busy schedule, contacted this supplier lady who advertises in the popular advertising web. Told me to come near diyatha uyana, which I did. Followed her threewhealer, to a small inn.

The place was discreet not so far away from diyatha too. There was only one girl available at that time. Might be around early 30's. She wasn't bad looking. Brow skin and vulgar smile made me say yes.

Took a non A/C room. Her ass was nice, so I rimmed. Didn't eat the pussy though, that not my thing. Her BBBJ was awesome and did it in two occasions. Fucked her very hard for like 30 min after the foreplay. , then she did a wonderful HJ to release.

Neatives were that mouth had a cigar smell, so lip kissing wasn't great. Her boobs were shaggy. She was up to a full night outside, just for 5 k, but I didn't go for it because if it's a full night, have to be a stunner for me.

Total cost was 8 k, the girl was only getting 2.5 k. What a pity.

Overall;.

Face: 7/10.

Ass: 8/10.

Boobs: 2/10.

BBBJ: 8/10.

Place: 7/10.

WIR: No, too far for me, and seems like cheaper options are now nearby.

P.S: people who are only putting their negative experiences here, hiding all fruitful ones, please don't PM me. I may only help once who've helped me. Care to share with valuable contributors to the forum only. Not the "judgers" of others reports.

Cheers.

Arunox.

Member #4751
10-16-17, 06:08
Great report. I have used the so called supplier lady before but she had slim pickings, so didn't like what she offered. But looks like you found a gem in the rough.

Hi folks,

I was too busy to write anything here, so am now. This is going to be a brief report as a result.

Fed up with my busy schedule, contacted this supplier lady who advertises in the popular advertising web. Told me to come near diyatha uyana, which I did. Followed her threewhealer, to a small inn.

The place was discreet not so far away from diyatha too. There was only one girl available at that time. Might be around early 30's. She wasn't bad looking. Brow skin and vulgar smile made me say yes.

Took a non A/C room. Her ass was nice, so I rimmed. Didn't eat the pussy though, that not my thing. Her BBBJ was awesome and did it in two occasions. Fucked her very hard for like 30 min after the foreplay. , then she did a wonderful HJ to release.

Neatives were that mouth had a cigar smell, so lip kissing wasn't great. Her boobs were shaggy. She was up to a full night outside, just for 5 k, but I didn't go for it because if it's a full night, have to be a stunner for me.

Total cost was 8 k, the girl was only getting 2.5 k. What a pity..

Long Deek
10-16-17, 10:01
Hi guys,

Could anyone suggest a place for a MMF session please? I recently got to know this couple who offer the services. Husband prefers cuckold it seems. Up for a session next week. Could any of you guys share your valuable knowledge with me? Looking for a place around Maharagama, kolpetty, Bamba, nugegoda, etc. Budget is around 3000. I'll post a review after the session. Please PM.

Rgds from LD.

Neilus35
10-18-17, 05:55
Hi guys,

Could anyone suggest a place for a MMF session please? I recently got to know this couple who offer the services. Husband prefers cuckold it seems. Up for a session next week. Could any of you guys share your valuable knowledge with me? Looking for a place around Maharagama, kolpetty, Bamba, nugegoda, etc. Budget is around 3000. I'll post a review after the session. Please PM.

Rgds from LD.Ideal place is Julianna. But it's above the mentioned budget, but Bigjohn in Dehiwala they 3 plus rooms shared. Contact them and see, you can do it within the budget.

MahaHoora
10-18-17, 06:58
She's the one who was once called the "Salon Girl" though I guess she has had noting to do with a salon. Quite the pretty one though, pushing 30 now but slim, fair and attractive. It had been very difficult to contact her for months. Once she texted me back asking me not to message. Finally I got through to her about a month ago. Was quite expectant, reminiscing the good sessions I had had with her quite a few times earlier. Finally she arrived and I noticed she had lost quite a bit off her ribs. She'd been in hospital recently having been in a nasty accident while travelling by tuk-tuk. I was quite concerned for her, learning that her head and the neck had been affected by the accident. So it made it a bit difficult for me to enjoy the moment. I made her reach a climax with extra-curricular activity in customary fashion and then she tried to pay me back going down on me. We soon got to the final act of the play.

I would give her an overall score of 7. 5 out of 10 based on that last episode. The current state of affairs.

I'd be able to help a couple of fellow mongers who have proven themselves here, as she's quite wary about meeting people, having had some recent bad experiences. Please do not misunderstand if you don't fall into my list of 02.

MahaHoora
10-18-17, 06:59
She's known as the Banyan-tree-heap MILF. Petite and very fair. Shapely but not pretty. Talks nineteen to the dozen but quite friendly. I've had her about thrice. At 5 K per trip, she provides you MILF-relief, when you are hard pressed for action but almost broke at the same time.

A week back I called her to find that she had temporarily shifted camp near a big camp coming up near Akuregama. When I went there she asked me to take "akka kenek" (an elder sister) - meaning MILF plus - for a change. I saw her: medium height and almost bulky but pretty, serene face and somewhat nice feet. So I agreed.

She seemed to be quite clean. So I felt it was safe to have some extra-curricular activity. She was squirming with delight and then she returned the favour. Oh, before I forget - lease pardon my plagiarism in borrowing a fellow member's highly descriptive term - she had Tipi-tip sized nipples, dark and time hardened.

Finished off with the main course, which if you wonder, was intercourse.

Overall score of the experience: 6 out of 10. The fact that I only had to part with 5 K had no small impact on this score.

Member #4751
10-18-17, 07:29
Haha, I actually laughed out loud of your description of her nipples. I wonder if they tasted cheesy?

She's known as the Banyan-tree-heap MILF. Petite and very fair. Shapely but not pretty. Talks nineteen to the dozen but quite friendly. I've had her about thrice. At 5 K per trip, she provides you MILF-relief, when you are hard pressed for action but almost broke at the same time.

A week back I called her to find that she had temporarily shifted camp near a big camp coming up near Akuregama. When I went there she asked me to take "akka kenek" (an elder sister) - meaning MILF plus - for a change. I saw her: medium height and almost bulky but pretty, serene face and somewhat nice feet. So I agreed.

She seemed to be quite clean. So I felt it was safe to have some extra-curricular activity. She was squirming with delight and then she returned the favour. Oh, before I forget - lease pardon my plagiarism in borrowing a fellow member's highly descriptive term - she had Tipi-tip sized nipples, dark and time hardened.

Finished off with the main course, which if you wonder, was intercourse.

Overall score of the experience: 6 out of 10. The fact that I only had to part with 5 K had no small impact on this score.

MahaHoora
10-19-17, 07:47
I had borrowed that Tipi-tip term from a fellow monger's post here, since that size fit exactly. As for a cheesy taste, there was none, probably because the supply of milk had stopped eons ago.

Haha, I actually laughed out loud of your description of her nipples. I wonder if they tasted cheesy?

MahaHoora
10-19-17, 09:07
Your second suggestion is good. Reminds me of Little John Silver in Robin Hood.

Ideal place is Julianna. But it's above the mentioned budget, but Bigjohn in Dehiwala they 3 plus rooms shared. Contact them and see, you can do it within the budget.

MahaHoora
10-19-17, 09:31
Her name almost rhymes with the caption. I'll give her name via PM as I'm posting in the anti-Pundit mode.

Quite an experienced one, she's been places. If I'm not mistaken, even a few politicos have made her acquaintance.

She has her stock of personal hygiene products in her big, feminine handbag. She puts them to good use too, unlike those who like to be photographed with a well-stocked bookshelf in the backdrop but never read even a parking ticket. That explains why she's not obnoxious down there. In fact there's a bit of fragrance down there.

Her performance has been getting better with the years. Very friendly and the sound effects might win her a Grammy.

She sure enjoys the sex. Well, at least she does with me and I don't think it is fake.

With a self-imposed white-ball game ban on myself, my activities have been pretty much restricted in recent times, with a few exceptions. This one falls into those exceptions.

The chit chat, girlish giggling, coy smiles, "Naughtiya!!!-fying, marinated with her eau-de-cologne fragrance round up the experience with her for me.

Overall score of my last experience with her a couple of weeks back: 9/10.

She's over-priced herself to the displeasure of many mongers. I'm considered a friend due our fairly long-term association and I pay a little less. That definitely does not make me a pimp and anyone trying to call me that would be a shrimp.

I emphasize that I'm not trying to promote her but I wanted to share some of my experiences here as I've not been doing that often in recent times, due to some unsavoury remarks people have been making on other people's posts here. I guess I have proven myself in ISG with over 400 posts spanning several years.

Please make your own judgement before taking any girl. No one will force you. Your junda is no one else's but yours. How you use it is your own prerogative.

Gihan9021
10-19-17, 10:27
Has anyone tried these girls? Need to get details before trying. Can share and recommend once I try out.

Member #4751
10-19-17, 12:19
One of the best reviews posted in a while here. I know who you are talking about. She is one of a kind.

Her name almost rhymes with the caption. I'll give her name via PM as I'm posting in the anti-Pundit mode.

Quite an experienced one, she's been places. If I'm not mistaken, even a few politicos have made her acquaintance.

She has her stock of personal hygiene products in her big, feminine handbag. She puts them to good use too, unlike those who like to be photographed with a well-stocked bookshelf in the backdrop but never read even a parking ticket. That explains why she's not obnoxious down there. In fact there's a bit of fragrance down there.

Her performance has been getting better with the years. Very friendly and the sound effects might win her a Grammy.

She sure enjoys the sex. Well, at least she does with me and I don't think it is fake..

Goran47
10-19-17, 15:33
Has anyone tried these girls? Need to get details before trying. Can share and recommend once I try out.Very sweet girls, I will be in Colombbo the 21th.

Lawanya
10-19-17, 19:41
Welcome back with 3 great reports. When Wine getter older, its expensive. Similar to girls, when they are more and more used, the price increases. You are very lucky still meeting girls for few years old prices. Did you notice any looseness in pussies when compared with previous meetings? By looking at pussies, can we say the mileage?

Her performance has been getting better with the years. Very friendly and the sound effects might win her a Grammy..

MahaHoora
10-20-17, 07:03
Thank you bro. You are quite right too.

The only mileage I can see - looking at a pussy - or feel - penetrating one - is how much "mile" (hair) is there. Of course there are loose ones but I believe that could be due to child birth or natural formation. I know some "eminent" pussilogists would disagree with me but we are entitled to our opinions, right?

I am not quite getting the old price but in one or two cases a bit less than the current price, for friendship's sake. Yes, most of them do become friendly over a period of time if you don't rub them the wrong way. As for me, I will keep patronizing a girl only if she's a good sort, not a greedy one like King-jitha.

I 'd remind my partners in crime here that they should make their own good judgement prior to taking a girl. No one is forcing you to engage your gear in the wrong place. You.Are.Not.A.Baby.

Welcome back with 3 great reports. When Wine getter older, its expensive. Similar to girls, when they are more and more used, the price increases. You are very lucky still meeting girls for few years old prices. Did you notice any looseness in pussies when compared with previous meetings? By looking at pussies, can we say the mileage?

ChunkeyLover
10-20-17, 15:50
Ideal place is Julianna. But it's above the mentioned budget, but Bigjohn in Dehiwala they 3 plus rooms shared. Contact them and see, you can do it within the budget.Bigjohn won't work out. They are not allowing 2 guys and a girl in same room. You'll have to get 2 separate rooms which is not in your budget.

MahaHoora
10-21-17, 11:11
Ever wondered why this forum goes dry from time to time?

Some people defeat the very purpose of this forum which is sharing of information and opinions in order to help peach other.

Unfortunately there are some here who simply criticize others and their posts. We could, of course, debate on subject matter; for example, if a certain provider is good or bad. However we should refrain from insulting or shooting holes at each other. If anyone challenges this statement of mine, I can make another post actually quoting some of those puny messages.

In fact, one member had wanted to know about service providers in specific suburbs of Colombo, and you know what? This smart alec member asks him, "Why those areas? Are pussies tighter in those areas?

This kind of attitude of some has resulted in people who have been contributing genuinely leaving the forum, or like I have done, being silent over long periods of time. Still worse, some people even rat with the information posted here.

However I felt bad about being silent as I continued to visit this forum and elicit at least some information. Though I had been silent for a long period, some members would respond to my occasional PMs immediately with useful information. There are many good people here too. Therefore I started making some posts recently, but alas, that has spelt disaster.

A rat has just caused me to lose a long term mongering relationship and that is connected to my recent posts here.

I have many requests coming my way in response to my recent posts. Unfortunately I cannot help them as.

1) I have lost credibility with relevant providers.

2) Let me put is as a question: Will the real rat please stand up?

At least for some time, I will become a silent observer again but I will continue to help proven mongers offline (on PM).

NoMoreNonsense
10-21-17, 13:48
Might be obvious to some brother members. But it seems quite a common practice for pimps / working girls to bait us with airbrushed / photoshopped 'modelling' pictures. It is hard earned money after all, so worth being cautionary and politely ask.

1. Is this a recent photograph (at least a close likeness)?

2. Should a lady not even barely resemble the photo presented, it may well be a deal breaker.

(it realise it's not that easy for our minds to overrule our dicks).

+ Well said Mahahoora.

Front Runner
10-21-17, 14:18

Some people defeat the very purpose of this forum which is sharing of information and opinions in order to help peach other.

Unfortunately there are some here who simply criticize others and their posts. We could, of course, debate on subject matter; for example, if a certain provider is good or bad. However we should refrain from insulting or shooting holes at each other. If anyone challenges this statement of mine, I can make another post actually quoting some of those puny messages.

In fact, one member had wanted to know about service providers in specific suburbs of Colombo, and you know what? This smart alec member asks him, "Why those areas? Are pussies tighter in those areas?

This kind of attitude of some has resulted in people who have been contributing genuinely leaving the forum, or like I have done, being silent over long periods of time. Still worse, some people even rat with the information posted here.

However I felt bad about being silent as I continued to visit this forum and elicit at least some information. Though I had been silent for a long period, some members would respond to my occasional PMs immediately with useful information. There are many good people here too. Therefore I started making some posts recently, but alas, that has spelt disaster.

A rat has just caused me to lose a long term mongering relationship and that is connected to my recent posts here.

I have many requests coming my way in response to my recent posts. Unfortunately I cannot help them as.

At least for some time, I will become a silent observer again but I will continue to help proven mongers offline (on PM).Seriously well said MH. I was also observing the same posts. Its really bad when an experienced monger insults a new one. Whenever I am approached by a new monger I try to help if he has helped others and if I have info. I seriously wanted to post about this monger but didn't go that far because I have experienced the bad times this forum went through bcoz of fights.

But next time I won't keep quiet.

NoMoreNonsense
10-21-17, 16:20

At least for some time, I will become a silent observer again but I will continue to help proven mongers offline (on PM).Agreed Mahahoora - let's me put it this way....
If one can't help / won't help, at least hold your tongue/(fingers). There is little point being unnecessarily rude.

MahaHoora
10-21-17, 16:49
Thank you bro and let us not keep quiet from this point onwards. The moment someone tries to act in a manner detrimental to this forum, let us collectively name him and call him off. Let us be scouts in this forum in that sense and if a situation demands so, let us collectively report posts or offending members to the admin. This should be like a dengue eradication program.

Seriously well said MH. I was also observing the same posts. Its really bad when an experienced monger insults a new one. Whenever I am approached by a new monger I try to help if he has helped others and if I have info. I seriously wanted to post about this monger but didn't go that far because I have experienced the bad times this forum went through bcoz of fights.

But next time I won't keep quiet.

MahaHoora
10-21-17, 16:51
Thank you mate for voicing your opinion. That will be a deterrent to trouble makers at least to some extent.

Agreed Mahahoora - let's me put it this way....
If one can't help / won't help, at least hold your tongue/(fingers). There is little point being unnecessarily rude.

MahaHoora
10-21-17, 17:16
I completely agree with you mate.

Agreed Mahahoora - let's me put it this way....

Cofee Man
10-21-17, 17:21
There are some guys who treat working girls better than their married wife. They are so devoted to working girls so they seek love and care from working girls. End of the day, they would have seen dozen of customers, has slept with them. There are no point of promoting cunning girls who has increased the price from 6 K to 10 k and then to 15 K. Still there are mongers who support these type of price hike, because they can afford it. These guys, entire life and earned money is spent on girls who end of the day can't even remember them after few months. My advise to new guys, you will be in dream for few minutes only. There is no point arguing over heavily used working girls where whom entire Colombo knows and has being getting fucked by thousands of dicks and told "Nauhgtiya" to thousands of guys.

Chanda
10-22-17, 00:18
Has anyone being to Nugegoda Naturally place?

Member #4751
10-22-17, 06:15
I believe most of the guys in here are not looking for anything long term and want to live in that fantasy you call for a few minutes. I guess if you are looking for more, you are in the wrong hobby my friend. Plus I find it very rude that you think that just because she is a working girl, you have to treat her badly.

If someone decides to increase the price, it is their own prerogative. The rupee today was not the same value as yesterday (I hope you do understand what inflation means). From what I understand, this forum is about sharing your experiences and not bickering about the price increases.

There are some guys who treat working girls better than their married wife. They are so devoted to working girls so they seek love and care from working girls. End of the day, they would have seen dozen of customers, has slept with them. There are no point of promoting cunning girls who has increased the price from 6 K to 10 k and then to 15 K. Still there are mongers who support these type of price hike, because they can afford it. These guys, entire life and earned money is spent on girls who end of the day can't even remember them after few months. My advise to new guys, you will be in dream for few minutes only. There is no point arguing over heavily used working girls where whom entire Colombo knows and has being getting fucked by thousands of dicks and told "Nauhgtiya" to thousands of guys.

MahaHoora
10-22-17, 06:40
Well this is one of these posts, as I promised. This is in response to a post I had made. So here you are. This kind of post helps nobody.

The following comments (quoted) help nobody, as they are not about a service provider, but a fellow monger, in this case me, obviously:

"There are some guys who treat working girls better than their married wife. They are so devoted to working girls so they seek love and care from working girls. ".

"Still there are mongers who support these type of price hike, because they can afford it. ".

"These guys, entire life and earned money is spent on girls who end of the day can't even remember them after few months. ".

These comments are baseless and of no value to anyone.

What I did in my post was to share information and the intention was not to promote anyone. After all, we are all adults here and no one can force us to spend money on anything.

I reiterate. This kind of post helps no one.

MahaHoora
10-22-17, 16:16
Well said JSaint bro.

We mongers are human beings. So are the service providers.

We mongers would like to pay less if possible while the service providers too have a right to at least "like" to earn more.

It is up to us mongers to decide if we'd take a girl at a certain price. What I decide to pay a particular girl is my prerogative. To share information is my right, while any monger here has a brain to decide for himself if he should take a girl that I have mentioned. I will not throttle them and force them to take a girl at my price.

We should share information and help each other rather than calling names and insulting each other.

Thank you Jsaint bro, for standing up for what is right.

I believe most of the guys in here are not looking for anything long term and want to live in that fantasy you call for a few minutes. I guess if you are looking for more, you are in the wrong hobby my friend. Plus I find it very rude that you think that just because she is a working girl, you have to treat her badly.

If someone decides to increase the price, it is their own prerogative. The rupee today was not the same value as yesterday (I hope you do understand what inflation means). From what I understand, this forum is about sharing your experiences and not bickering about the price increases.

NoMoreNonsense
10-22-17, 17:33
Well this is one of these posts, as I promised. This is in response to a post I had made. So here you are. This kind of post helps nobody.

The following comments (quoted) help nobody, as they are not about a service provider, but a fellow monger, in this case me, obviously:

"There are some guys who treat working girls better than their married wife. They are so devoted to working girls so they seek love and care from working girls. ".

"Still there are mongers who support these type of price hike, because they can afford it. ".

"These guys, entire life and earned money is spent on girls who end of the day can't even remember them after few months. ".

These comments are baseless and of no value to anyone.

What I did in my post was to share information and the intention was not to promote anyone. After all, we are all adults here and no one can force us to spend money on anything.

I reiterate. This kind of post helps no one.The idea that Working Girls's are some kind of trash, when the monger is also participating in intercourse, is nigh ridiculous! A monger’s dick has done the rounds as much as her vagina!

The fact that it has to be pointed out beggars belief!

A waste of time & of the purpose of the forum.

As much as the WG's genitals have done the rounds, so has the average mongers dicks. Hopefully covered by a condom!
This is some kind of infantile, abreaction, where someone has sex with a WG and looks down her despite participating in the act too, because of some kind of guilt - mongers go around dipping dick in pussy too

MahaHoora
10-22-17, 18:57
Food for thought. As you have rightly pointed out, we mongers gather mileage just like the WGs do. So if we run down a girl due to high mileage it is a case of the pot calling the kettle back.

Infantile abreaction is just the term for it.

The idea that Working Girls's are some kind of trash, when the monger is also participating in intercourse, is nigh ridiculous! A mongers dick has done the rounds as much as her vagina!

The fact that it has to be pointed out beggars belief!

A waste of time & of the purpose of the forum.

As much as the WG's genitals have done the rounds, so has the average mongers dicks. Hopefully covered by a condom!
This is some kind of infantile, abreaction, where someone has sex with a WG and looks down her despite participating in the act too, because of some kind of guilt - mongers go around dipping dick in pussy too

The Old Teaboy
10-23-17, 04:37
The fact is that some experienced girls give good service. The price they charge depends on the demand for their services. In a sexual encounter there are two parties involved, and the attitude of the monger will affect the quality of the experience. If the monger goes with a negative attitude, believing the girl to be "high mileage", he is likely to have a bad experience.

Gonas
10-23-17, 04:51
Food for thought. As you have rightly pointed out, we mongers gather mileage just like the WGs do. So if we run down a girl due to high mileage it is a case of the pot calling the kettle back.

Infantile abreaction is just the term for it.Man and woman are not biologically same. So your argument is not relevant bro.

NoMoreNonsense
10-23-17, 06:14
The fact is that some experienced girls give good service. The price they charge depends on the demand for their services. In a sexual encounter there are two parties involved, and the attitude of the monger will affect the quality of the experience. If the monger goes with a negative attitude, believing the girl to be "high mileage", he is likely to have a bad experience.Agreed OTB. It's pretty obvious when meeting experienced WG's they know the score (even if you are not a regular), if you are a regular they know your requirements (dewal wala) and strive to meet it, the smarter ones know they'll spoil the hook up by being focused on money & time. Or if the phone not switched off / silent. I've had instances when they say 'don't come today, it'll be a rushed affair. Let's meet up another day'. If you frequent a trader / vendor often, sometimes / occasionally they don't insist on the full amount, forgiving 5-15%. This does not mean regular customers are being 'paid' free services. Experienced WG's rarely ever make fake noises or fake orgasms. It always pays to make an effort with appearance, general hygiene & attitude, and they do respond in kind, as opposed to focusing their attitude.

@Gonas: The point was not quite 'wear & tear' (although that's what started the discussion) for every WG encounter a monger pairs of with a WG.
Time to move on from this topic now, me thinks....

MahaHoora
10-23-17, 09:49
Bro, we are entitled to our opinions. So let us cordially agree to disagree on this one, but thank you for being polite in making this comment. That is how we should conduct ourselves here.

There is a lot on this subject on the Internet and apart from that I have my personal experience too, to go by. Bro, have you ever taken the so called Sex Queen of Sri Lanka, E1 (now retired) ? She was a case in point. I'm no jumbo jet but I didn't find her to be loose, in spite of all her activity over many years.

On the other hand GH is quite loose and I guess that is due to childbirth.

Also, when one says "high-mileage" about a WG, he could mean one of two things, or both.

1) Just that she's been used by so many.

- On that count we mongers too are equal to them.

2) That she's loose due to heavy usage.

- My belief is that this does not happen.

A thought just crossed my mind. Don't we shit everyday? Often times the stools could be hard. Do we end up with a crater for an a*se hole? This might not be a good argument but since it sounds so funny, I thought I'd share that too.

Happy mongering.

Man and woman are not biologically same. So your argument is not relevant bro.

MahaHoora
10-23-17, 09:53
I quite are with you on this.

Yes, and it's not quite about wear and tear, is it? I guess we were talking about being over used as opposed to being loose.

I agree that we should now move on. This has been discussed enough.

Agreed OTB. It's pretty obvious when meeting experienced WG's they know the score (even if you are not a regular), if you are a regular they know your requirements (dewal wala) and strive to meet it, the smarter ones know they'll spoil the hook up by being focused on money & time. Or if the phone not switched off / silent. I've had instances when they say 'don't come today, it'll be a rushed affair. Let's meet up another day'. If you frequent a trader / vendor often, sometimes / occasionally they don't insist on the full amount, forgiving 5-15%. This does not mean regular customers are being 'paid' free services. Experienced WG's rarely ever make fake noises or fake orgasms. It always pays to make an effort with appearance, general hygiene & attitude, and they do respond in kind, as opposed to focusing their attitude.

@Gonas: The point was not quite 'wear & tear' (although that's what started the discussion) for every WG encounter a monger pairs of with a WG.
Time to move on from this topic now, me thinks....

MahaHoora
10-23-17, 09:56
I agree.

"River" the MILF of the dungeon. Sadly out of circulation now. Used to get rave reviews in spite of an extensive and expansive career. Those who approached her with a positive mindset ended up satisfied customers.

The fact is that some experienced girls give good service. The price they charge depends on the demand for their services. In a sexual encounter there are two parties involved, and the attitude of the monger will affect the quality of the experience. If the monger goes with a negative attitude, believing the girl to be "high mileage", he is likely to have a bad experience.

MahaHoora
10-23-17, 10:50
In order to fill a void due to a cancellation, I visited this place, mostly out of curiosity about Sri Lankan nuru. I didn't have high expectations.

Many would find it a bit difficult to find this spot even with instructions, as you have to turn into a very narrow street, so narrow that the entrance is hardly visible, congested with clothes stalls, cockroach-style trishaws crawling hither and thither and a lot of people, and then turn again into an even narrower street (not quite a lane). However the venue is a nicely appointed, dinghy sized studio apartment on the first floor of a good looking building. No a/c.

Now the lady. More than a MILF, by looks she's a Granny-MILF (a bit closer to a granny than a MILF) as opposed to a MILF-Granny (the other way round), irrespective of her real age. A flexible but bulgy tummy that splays over your body when she's in action. Quite friendly though and out to please you. Like a fellow monger had commented, she seems to know her nuru well, due to which, in spite of all the negative's, you get turned on.

The mirror aside the bed gave me a full view of her sliding up and down my body, like a walrus. Fortuitously she didn't end up grinding me into walnuts. I did enjoy the nuru which was done with what I thought was nuru massage gel. She nibbled and licked earlobes etc and did a bit of DFK. Without having to be coerced she did a good BBJ too and then ended up in cowgirl style (rather ooru woman style).

Can't complain about the nuru part, though it was a far cry from a lissome, cheese textured Siamese beauty sliding on your body, asking from time to time, "You happy?" (TH as in THE). The big job was OK but best forgotten.

Overall rating of the episode: 5 1/2 out of 10. Cost Rs. 7500, all inclusive.

If you are slightly built, don't forget to take a spatula apart from rubbers, as she might have to scrape you off the bed like an omelette off a frying pan. A bit of exaggeration there, but you get the idea.

Though I didn't quite like it, some MILF lovers might actually like her. Think carefully and read other reports of her too, before you go.

Let me sum it up, harking back to my initial comment. No high-exceptions going there. So no disappointment either. However, driving back from the adventure, I was ruing that I hadn't approached another FL whom I hadn't been able to meet for months due to various reasons.

Godiwa
10-23-17, 11:54
Had some work in the area and dropped in couple of days. One day they all seemed distracted and not working well. Some big problem.

Another day they insisted on the NIC. What happens usually I call my regular and go there. So I avoid the book!

MuscleKolla
10-23-17, 12:07
Seems like River is back in her usual place after being missing for months. Took her yesterday and was not disappointed, very good service. This is the second time I have taken her, what she lacks in looks she makes up for in service. She got on top of me and licked my ears and kissed my neck. I love it when she rims me, that feeling of her tongue in my ass is such a pleasurable feeling. At the same time she used her tongue and ran it up from my ass to my shaft and teased my cock by lapping at the tip of my cock with her tongue. Superb GFE. She wanted to watch some porn so I got my phone out and we watched a few videos while she stroked my cock, her HJ is also very good and not mechanical. Eventually came and she continued watching porn until every drop of cum was out of my cock. When I got ready and was about to leave she came up to me turned the other way and bent over with her ass on my dick, I dry humped her and squeezed her boobs. Tipped her 1000 and left, not once did she mention anything about a tip. Was very satisfied and will visit again.

MahaHoora
10-23-17, 14:39
Correction:

I quite agree with you.

I quite are with you on this.

Yes, and it's not quite about wear and tear, is it? I guess we were talking about being over used as opposed to being loose.

I agree that we should now move on. This has been discussed enough.

The Old Teaboy
10-23-17, 15:06
According to the forum rules, the English translation must be given of all foreign words. Ooru is a Sinhala word meaning pig or piggish. I hope the lady does not read this forum. The good thing is that she gave 5.5 satisfaction, and earned 7500 in the process. She can be easily contacted via Lanka Ads.

MahaHoora
10-23-17, 17:23
Yes, since her ad could be seen by anyone, I'd say she's Jaanvi, known as the Nuru Lady or MILF of Maharagama. I will not mention the name of the site where she advertises, as I believe it is against the forum rules.

Let me clarify in fairness to her and to the membership. She's not at all piggish, in case my caption was misleading. I was just playing on the word Nuru, thinking of her physical dimensions too. I reiterate she's very, very clean.

I observed that she takes good care to keep her apartment clean too. I was the first customer for the day and when I entered the apartment it was spick and span as she had just washed and scrubbed the place. If I have to rate the venue, I'd give it 8. 5/10, though there's no air conditioning. It was not stuffy either. A nice, small studio apartment.

My rating of the particular experience, not the lady, remains FIRMLY at 5. 5 out of 10 - and I will definitely NOT visit her again - but it should have no impact on her price or your opinion. She's entitled to charge her price and it is up to us mongers to decide whether we'd like to pay that. Also not everyone would rate his experience as I have mine. She apparently pays a monthly rent of Rs. 50,000/- as she's running a business there. (According to her, those who just live there pay Rs. 30,000/- in case anyone is interested.)

As for her receiving Rs. 7,500/- in spite of my rating of the experience at 5. 5, I don't see anything wrong. I was happy to pay her price as it was only fair.

I couldn't have paid her Rs. 4,125/- saying Rs. 7500 multiplied by 5. 5/10 is that. I was only too happy to pay her price.

There were other reports too on this lady in this forum. I would invite all of you to read them too, and make your own judgement as to whether you'd like to visit her. I did my part in sharing my experience and views.

Happy mongering folks.

According to the forum rules, the English translation must be given of all foreign words. Ooru is a Sinhala word meaning pig or piggish. I hope the lady does not read this forum. The good thing is that she gave 5.5 satisfaction, and earned 7500 in the process. She can be easily contacted via Lanka Ads.

Gihan9021
10-25-17, 06:33
Had a bad experience last week. Got caught to a SCAM. There is a site in FB called Hotel H_s_ra n'eliya. Advertising very nice girls. The Name of the Contact is one C_a_ith. I contacted and booked a very pretty looking girl, who was advertised as a Campus Girl for 7000/ he said to first deposit 2000 as advance and reserve (deposit via EZCash). Subsequently once I did that asked me to come to M'gama and he'll send a cab for me to follow to the Hotel, even gave me the contact details of Cab Driver. Then I called Cab driver and he said he's on the way. Subsequently Char_t_ calls back again and says I have to pay by Card at the hotel and asks whether I have one. Since I didn't want to pay by Credit / Debit Card, I said I don't. Then he said ok, he will sort out and asked me to come. A little later while I am awaiting the Cab driver, he calls back and says there is no solution and that I have to deposit the Balance also (since I don't have a card) before coming. I agreed trusting the bugger and deposited the balance 5000 (via EZ Cash). Thereafter bugger nor the cab driver has switched off phones. This is the first time I had a bad experience such as this. I went to this place based on recommendation by a senior monger in the forum. This is why I trusted. Don't fall in to the same trap guys. Good Luck. Can share the FB site if you PM me. Girls photo is given below.

The Old Teaboy
10-25-17, 14:00
Here is the link.

I called the dealer guy, they have 2 places one in Maharagama other in Nuwara Eiya. Hasara Hotel. I still have not met anyone who took service.

Ceylon Graden Hotel Maharagama.
Gihan9021, sorry about you losing your money, and thanks for warning us. I think it is best to give the exact name of the hotel so that members can avoid it. The Nuwara Eliya hotel and Ceylon Graden Hotel Maharagama both seem to be fakes. I doubt whether the Nuwara Eliya hotel even exists.

There is a warning on the social media page itself: "This is a SCAM.. Dont get caught.. They ask to deposit money in advance and they dont answer phone calls.."

DLasantha
10-25-17, 14:48
Had a bad experience last week. Got caught to a SCAM. There is a site in FB called Hotel H_s_ra n'eliya. Advertising very nice girls. The Name of the Contact is one C_a_ith. I contacted and booked a very pretty looking girl, who was advertised as a Campus Girl for 7000/ he said to first deposit 2000 as advance and reserve (deposit via EZCash). Subsequently once I did that asked me to come to M'gama and he'll send a cab for me to follow to the Hotel, even gave me the contact details of Cab Driver. Then I called Cab driver and he said he's on the way. Subsequently Char_t_ calls back again and says I have to pay by Card at the hotel and asks whether I have one. Since I didn't want to pay by Credit / Debit Card, I said I don't. Then he said ok, he will sort out and asked me to come. A little later while I am awaiting the Cab driver, he calls back and says there is no solution and that I have to deposit the Balance also (since I don't have a card) before coming. I agreed trusting the bugger and deposited the balance 5000 (via EZ Cash). Thereafter bugger nor the cab driver has switched off phones. This is the first time I had a bad experience such as this. I went to this place based on recommendation by a senior monger in the forum. This is why I trusted. Don't fall in to the same trap guys. Good Luck. Can share the FB site if you PM me. Girls photo is given below.Bro. Never trust Ezcah pay option unless trusted fellow recommended it. It is basic rule. Even goods selling sites some are doing pay scams.

NoMoreNonsense
10-25-17, 15:26
Had a bad experience last week. Got caught to a SCAM. There is a site in FB called Hotel H_s_ra n'eliya. Advertising very nice girls. The Name of the Contact is one C_a_ith. I contacted and booked a very pretty looking girl, who was advertised as a Campus Girl for 7000/ he said to first deposit 2000 as advance and reserve (deposit via EZCash). Subsequently once I did that asked me to come to M'gama and he'll send a cab for me to follow to the Hotel, even gave me the contact details of Cab Driver. Then I called Cab driver and he said he's on the way. Subsequently Char_t_ calls back again and says I have to pay by Card at the hotel and asks whether I have one. Since I didn't want to pay by Credit / Debit Card, I said I don't. Then he said ok, he will sort out and asked me to come. A little later while I am awaiting the Cab driver, he calls back and says there is no solution and that I have to deposit the Balance also (since I don't have a card) before coming. I agreed trusting the bugger and deposited the balance 5000 (via EZ Cash). Thereafter bugger nor the cab driver has switched off phones. This is the first time I had a bad experience such as this. I went to this place based on recommendation by a senior monger in the forum. This is why I trusted. Don't fall in to the same trap guys. Good Luck. Can share the FB site if you PM me. Girls photo is given below.Who is the senior monger who recommended the place?
He did not warn you?
Regardless you should never deposit money as there will be variations of this scam.

There was a similar eZCash scam mentioned on this forum recently.
Sadly you seem to have missed it as most of us read the latest posts.

Especially if it's someone unknown / first time, pay for services after it's provided.
If they insist show the money put it under a paperweight and say ‘once service is provided to my satisfaction you can take it’.
There are situations where the pimp / WG asks for money beforehand and then once proceedings are afoot say 'eka ba, meka ba'.

The photo is also a fake sometimes, or they provide one taken when the lady is very young/airbrushed/photoshopped, and does not resemble the girl a bit, the expectation is that you'd say yes, as you've come with the expectation of getting laid.

There are various FB sites with 'Card arang InBox enna' - they test the water to see how desperate you are to get laid. They’ll try to use guile & charm to fleece you from your hard earned cash.

If it's not eZCash the scam artist will wish to find another creative way to fleece you.

I'd suggest messaging both numbers which probably blocked you from another number like Skype - 'policiyata ankaya thunna' (not that they'll return the cash but it will at least give them some degree of trepidation).
Ask a friend to try the two numbers, from their number, if it answers then do report them saying they scammed you promising a massage.

Most telephone numbers are issued after registering ID card in LK (correct me if I'm wrong guys).

Arunox
10-25-17, 16:17
Had a bad experience last week. Got caught to a SCAM. There is a site in FB called Hotel H_s_ra n'eliya. Advertising very nice girls. The Name of the Contact is one C_a_ith. I contacted and booked a very pretty looking girl, who was advertised as a Campus Girl for 7000/ he said to first deposit 2000 as advance and reserve (deposit via EZCash). Subsequently once I did that asked me to come to M'gama and he'll send a cab for me to follow to the Hotel, even gave me the contact details of Cab Driver. Then I called Cab driver and he said he's on the way. Subsequently Char_t_ calls back again and says I have to pay by Card at the hotel and asks whether I have one. Since I didn't want to pay by Credit / Debit Card, I said I don't. Then he said ok, he will sort out and asked me to come. A little later while I am awaiting the Cab driver, he calls back and says there is no solution and that I have to deposit the Balance also (since I don't have a card) before coming. I agreed trusting the bugger and deposited the balance 5000 (via EZ Cash). Thereafter bugger nor the cab driver has switched off phones. This is the first time I had a bad experience such as this. I went to this place based on recommendation by a senior monger in the forum. This is why I trusted. Don't fall in to the same trap guys. Good Luck. Can share the FB site if you PM me. Girls photo is given below.Bro,

Never deposit money like this. After you deposited 2 k, when they are again asking to deposit the full amount, its quite conclussive, isn't it.

BTW, if it doesn't override the forum rules, please expose the member in the forum who told to go fo this.

NoMoreNonsense
10-26-17, 04:30
Bro,

Never deposit money like this. After you deposited 2 k, when they are again asking to deposit the full amount, its quite conclussive, isn't it.

BTW, if it doesn't override the forum rules, please expose the member in the forum who told to go fo this.Anivaren / Absolutely, don't be afraid. Expose - he should not have recommended without trying the place himself.

Lawanya
10-26-17, 19:32
Anivaren / Absolutely, don't be afraid. Expose - he should not have recommended without trying the place himself.Slmonger is the one who introduce this place to the forum.

Mahinda Bandara
10-28-17, 08:50
[Personal message deleted by Admin]

==============================================

Gentlemen,

Please communicate personal messages via the PM System

The Open Forum is generally intended for the posting of information that is of interest to all readers.

Please use the Forum's Private Message system to exchange personal information and make personal plans.

Thank You

Shaahin 1988
10-29-17, 09:21
Slmonger is the one who introduce this place to the forum.These FB pages were put into the forum by Nuwan89 and not Slmonger. I am not trying to defend Slmonger but just want to point out the facts.

Ceylon garden hotel Maharagama and best beach hotel search on facebook they have best beauties.
Yesterday I tried with this place. They have girls but the photos in fb account are false one. But really good for their price. 5000 for 1.5 hours and 2 shots.And Slmonger only gave the link of the pages after the request of some.

Have you tried? If so can you share FB link please? Can't find it.

Here is the link.

I called the dealer guy, they have 2 places one in Maharagama other in Nuwara Eiya. Hasara Hotel. I still have not met anyone who took service.

Ceylon Graden Hotel Maharagama.

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100014391573692FYI.

Rajeev9
10-30-17, 18:58
I was looking for B2 be massage from local girl for quite long time. (Honestly I didn't know any place other than Juliana in Sri Lankafor B2 B). One of my friend introduce me to place near Battaramulla, upstairs of a beauty saloon. They need recommendation, which was given by my friend and they crossed checked with him before providing the service.

The staircase was secured with CCTV as well as the reception. The reception boy logged my name, TP and the referral name as well. Paid the bill 7 k, then they offered me fair lady around late 30's or early 40's with big tummy, definitely not my type. I asked whether I can select different they said no, which turned me down. Anyway I tried my luck.

The room also I think covered by CCTV as well. Then she came with towel, and fully undressed and had busty boobs. The B2 be massage was OK, finally offered full service as well. Good attitude, never asked for tip.

When I return I saw some other ladies there, one slim and dark girl with tinted hair, definitely my type.

Summary.

Total Damage - 7 k + 0 tip.

Massage - 8/10.

Attitude - 8/10.

Cleanliness - 8/10.

Figure - 3/10.

Visit Again? Only if they allow me to choose one.

Sammy7
10-30-17, 19:33
Me and my wife like to try swinging / swapping, anyone in to this.

Lawanya
10-30-17, 19:44
I was looking for B2 be massage from local girl for quite long time. (Honestly I didn't know any place other than Juliana in Sri Lankafor B2 B). One of my friend introduce me to place near Battaramulla, upstairs of a beauty saloon. They need recommendation, which was given by my friend and they crossed checked with him before providing the service.

The staircase was secured with CCTV as well as the reception. The reception boy logged my name, TP and the referral name as well. Paid the bill 7 k, then they offered me fair lady around late 30's or early 40's with big tummy, definitely not my type. I asked whether I can select different they said no, which turned me down. Anyway I tried my luck.

The room also I think covered by CCTV as well. Then she came with towel, and fully undressed and had busty boobs..Body to body has very good demand now.

Do they offer FS in 7 K package?

If not, it's expensive.

Try the dark skin girl and report how it goes. Would you mind giving me the recommendation if I PM you?

Arunasam
10-31-17, 03:54
Can anyone PM the famous Anal girls number, I do not know whether she is operating now, I met her some time back, lost the number.

Lawanya
10-31-17, 07:57
Me and my wife like to try swinging / swapping, anyone in to this.How to contact you without having a PM facility? First take the forum subscription. Do you like cuckhold?

NoMoreNonsense
10-31-17, 11:05
Me and my wife like to try swinging / swapping, anyone in to this.You have no PM facility to make arrangements in private :-)

Arunasam
10-31-17, 11:23
Can anyone PM me the Famous anal girls number?

CoolNilesh
11-01-17, 16:20
Hi guys,

I had to post in this forum since you don't have PM. Though I'm not a couple we can try a 3 some if you guys are interested. Frankly, I'm open to anything other than hardcore BDSM.

Thanks,

Nilesh.

CoolNilesh
11-01-17, 16:25
Hi Sammy7,

I'm a single guy, so it may not fit into either one of the above. But thought of trying to message you. Since you do not have PM, I'm dropping a message in the open forum. I'm visiting SL in December and if you guys looking for a 3 some, just let me know. I'm up to anything other than hardcore BDSM.

Thanks,

Nilesh.

Me and my wife like to try swinging / swapping, anyone in to this.

Rajeev9
11-01-17, 19:13
I wanted to try my luck with famous site which has the closer meaning girlfriends dot com in Sinhalese. Paid 10 $ as promised they sent a very long list which is hard to finish in your lifetime (if they are genuine).

Feel lazy to call each number, so send a bulk mail to first twenty who has provided the email, only couple of them replied back.

One girl from Kandy she asked me to come there, agreed and asked fro the contact number. She gave me number and said its the boy who drop her and asked to contact him. Felt like scam and stopped from there.

The second one from wellawatta who said, works in a beauty saloon. Agreed to provide full service + massage for 10 k and other 1. 5 k for room. Her name means innocent girl in Sinhala. Decided to try her tomorrow. Have any of you guys tried her (or any from the same site)?

Waiting for your opinion.

NoMoreNonsense
11-03-17, 05:59
What is the Age of Consent for consensual sexual activity in Sri Lanka?

The Age of Consent in Sri Lanka is 16 years old. The age of consent is the minimum age at which an individual is considered legally old enough to consent to participation in sexual activity. Individuals aged 15 or younger in Sri Lanka are not legally able to consent to sexual activity, and such activity may result in prosecution for statutory [CodeWord123] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord123) or the equivalent local law.

Sri Lanka statutory [CodeWord123] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord123) law is violated when a man has consensual sexual intercourse with a girl [CodeWord903] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord903) 16. The age of consent lowers to 12 when married, and not judicially separated from her husband.

Sri Lanka does not have a close-in-age exemption. Close in age exemptions, commonly known as "Romeo and Juliet laws" in the United States, are put in place to prevent the prosecution of individuals who engage in consensual sexual activity when both participants are significantly close in age to each other, and one or both partners are below the age of consent.

Because there is no close-in-age exemption in Sri Lanka, it is possible for two individuals both under the age of 16 who willingly engage in intercourse to both be prosecuted for statutory [CodeWord123] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord123), although this is rare. Similarly, no protections are reserved for sexual relations in which one participant is a 15 year old and the second is a 16 or 17 year old.

FaxFox5050
11-04-17, 04:02
What's the online site can you inbox me.

FaxFox5050
11-04-17, 04:04
I wanted to try my luck with famous site which has the closer meaning girlfriends dot com in Sinhalese. Paid 10 $ as promised they sent a very long list which is hard to finish in your lifetime (if they are genuine).

Feel lazy to call each number, so send a bulk mail to first twenty who has provided the email, only couple of them replied back.

One girl from Kandy she asked me to come there, agreed and asked fro the contact number. She gave me number and said its the boy who drop her and asked to contact him. Felt like scam and stopped from there.

The second one from wellawatta who said, works in a beauty saloon. Agreed to provide full service + massage for 10 k and other 1. 5 k for room. Her name means innocent girl in Sinhala. Decided to try her tomorrow. Have any of you guys tried her (or any from the same site)?

Waiting for your opinion.Can you inbox me the site.

DecentMan224
11-07-17, 21:33
Hey brothers,

I am looking for contacts of SPs or indies this and Colombo. Any help appreciated.

Sumithma
11-08-17, 04:37
Two weeks back I felt honey and wanted to try one of girl in my contact list, unfortunately non of them were available. Then I tried to find someone from ahub, after 2,3 attempts one girl responded & it was [Names in Code Deleted by Admin], former moms place girl. After regular verifications & negotiations agreed to meet at Pannipitiyata. She came right on time & we went to near by place which she recommended. Place is below average, not cleaned properly and towels are disgusting.

Had bath together, she washed me & junior carefully. Then went to the action. After long time I had nice blow job. Over the years she has learned how to suck balls. I managed to convince her to suck without rubber, she did it nicely.

Started with cowgirl, then doggy (her favorite), side by side, missionary and came.

Damage is 7 k including room charges. Really satisfied and will try her this month end again. If you guys going to try her, keep in mind that never go to the hotel she recommend, instead try some decent place you know. Anybody can catch her through ahub, she is available almost every morning.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove names written in code. Please do not post names written in code in the Forum. You're not fooling anyone. If the average forum member can interpret the name, then so can anyone else. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

KarthikNet
11-08-17, 07:33
Hi,

This is Karthik from Chennai, India and am travelling to Colombo for business purposes from tomorrow till this weekend. Requesting your help to connect with Inde / SP who are safe to approach for in-call since I do not have an option to take anyone to my guest house apartment. Any better bet of Spa / Massage Parlours will also be appreciated.

In return I can connect you to the best contacts in major cities of India. Chennai / Bangalore / Delhi / Mumbai and also some good high end Inde contacts in Dubai / Thailand / Singapore as well.

Thanks in advance for the share and I will post the updates in the forum!

Cheers!

JorgeLk
11-12-17, 04:44
Dear,

Would like to have good spa that hidden like laxme garden. No boards and not visible to main road. Also please in Kiribathgoda.

And also waiting river girls place I walk about hour and can't find any sign of spa there.

Nawakaya
11-12-17, 22:29
What is ahub? Cannot find through google.

The Old Teaboy
11-13-17, 05:17
What is ahub? Cannot find through google.Try searching for adult hub.

Arunasam
11-13-17, 09:56
Anyone tried this Japanese lady recently? I tried her some time back. But she has high attitude.

Gonas
11-13-17, 16:00
Anyone tried this Japanese lady recently? I tried her some time back. But she has high attitude.Yes true, she tells that she serves only. A. selected few. However she charges also high just for a HJ in a salon.

TravellingBull
11-16-17, 03:48
Me and my wife like to try swinging / swapping, anyone in to this.Hey there buddy,

I'm an Indian guy here in Colombo. Would love to meet up with you two. I have had experience abroad and kind of miss it here.

===============================================

Greetings,

Here's how to contact other forum members.

1. Buy a subscription.

2. Send them a Private Message.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/custompages.php?pageid=Subscriptions

Thanks,

Jackson

Goran47
11-16-17, 10:37
I heard from a Srilankan that it is foreign girls in casinos, true or not?

Goran.

The Old Teaboy
11-16-17, 15:40
I heard from a Srilankan that it is foreign girls in casinos, true or not?

Goran.I saw a Chinese woman walking into Bellagio mid-morning. I assume there are more in the evening and night. Some of them could be genuine tourists. I have not been inside. The website has a photo of Russian dancers. I also found this on the web (Not the official website):
"Bellagio Casino seems to be a magnet for a large number of skinny Chinese girls in very short skirts. If they are of negotiable affection, then they are certainly not my taste."

Ravi89
11-18-17, 04:16
I saw a Chinese woman walking into Bellagio mid-morning. I assume there are more in the evening and night. Some of them could be genuine tourists. I have not been inside. The website has a photo of Russian dancers. I also found this on the web (Not the official website):
"Bellagio Casino seems to be a magnet for a large number of skinny Chinese girls in very short skirts. If they are of negotiable affection, then they are certainly not my taste."Great discovery by our mongering guru in Sri Lanka OTB. We are amazed how you find all these information. Have you tried any Casinos or night clubs? Any recommendation for local tourist to try? What is the entrance fee? Are there girls available to take out?

The Old Teaboy
11-19-17, 06:19
Great discovery by our mongering guru in Sri Lanka OTB. We are amazed how you find all these information. Have you tried any Casinos or night clubs? Any recommendation for local tourist to try? What is the entrance fee? Are there girls available to take out?As I wrote, I have not been to these places. What I have heard is that there is no "official" supply of girls. It is up to the customer to make contact. He needs to keep an eye out for Chinese girls who are losing money; these girls then want to earn some money for their future betting.

MarlonS
11-21-17, 08:29
Great discovery by our mongering guru in Sri Lanka OTB. We are amazed how you find all these information. Have you tried any Casinos or night clubs? Any recommendation for local tourist to try? What is the entrance fee? Are there girls available to take out?All casino in Sri Lank have a large collection of Asian working girls. They range from old to young and I would rate them from 2 - 8. Service is hit and miss and they are generally weak in English so communication is an issue. Generally, the casino's have a mamasan who handles the Asian girls. You also also get a decent or a good collection of Eastern European girls at certain casinos. These same set of girls available at casinos both of Asian and Eastern European advertise on MR to get further business. Casinos are very good fun in Colombo they have good events, free drinks, smokes, food and very good girls at varying prices. If you have money to bust its a good place to be on almost any day of the week. On night clubs at certain establishments you get Eastern European girls seated by themselves and you could approach them. Can I name the clubs where you get girls? And Sri Lankan girls who are not working girls are awesome and they are always up for a good time. ! I have met some awesome girls on my night outs in Colombo & unawatuna.).

The Old Teaboy
11-21-17, 13:30
Can I name the clubs where you get girls? Marlon, please name the clubs. This is a topic which has not been aired for a few years.

MarlonS
11-22-17, 04:24
Marlon, please name the clubs. This is a topic which has not been aired for a few years.OK. I have seen Eastern European's Sky Lounge (Kingsbury) most often especially on Friday & Saturday nights. Easy to identify as they in a group among themselves and you have to approach them. Next most likely place is Rhythm & Blues on weekends. I can't remember the name of the other place where I have seen them. !

AlexDeal
11-25-17, 11:54
Hi,

I am traveling to Colombo for business purposes this weekend. Requesting your help to connect with Inde / SP who are safe to approach for in-call since I do not have an option to take anyone to my apartment. Any better bet of Spa / Massage Parlours will also be appreciated.

Cheers!

The Old Teaboy
11-26-17, 06:23
Hi,

I am traveling to Colombo for business purposes this weekend. Requesting your help to connect with Inde / SP who are safe to approach for in-call since I do not have an option to take anyone to my apartment. Any better bet of Spa / Massage Parlours will also be appreciated.

Cheers!Search the web for "Jaanvi nuru", and you should be able to get the phone number of this MILF. It is best to phone her between 9 and 10 am. She has her own place in Maharagama near Colombo. She may not be the best looking, but the reports indicate that she gives good service, including body-to-body massage. The other options are in Massage Republic, expensive and generally outcall.

Sahaner
11-26-17, 15:03
Hay mongers,

I have to fly overseas for some business visits and won't able to stay in Colombo for a longer time.

Sorry for not reply to your messages.

I see the ISG Colombo is updated but it's good if we have more discoveries that you could share than normal experience and asking contacts.

Safe mongering and keep it safe guys.

AlexDeal
11-27-17, 13:34
Search the web for "Jaanvi nuru", and you should be able to get the phone number of this MILF. It is best to phone her between 9 and 10 am. She has her own place in Maharagama near Colombo. She may not be the best looking, but the reports indicate that she gives good service, including body-to-body massage. The other options are in Massage Republic, expensive and generally outcall.Tried to call. No response. Any good spa?

FantasizeMe
11-27-17, 17:29
Hi guys,

I have been in Sri Lanka for almost 15 days for my business mainly in Colombo. The mongering scene is quite good there. Literally, hundreds of spas are available here, out of which 90% spa suffice your basic needs of HJ. Even some spas are open for 24 hours and at night time SG are available there.

From the good pointers from ISG, I visited 4 local spa, 2 Thai spas and 3 private SGs.

Local spas are average spas with or without attached shower room. Lotion massage is famous here, like our powder massage with all sorts of fantasies to explore. But for that, you need to be regular visitor or should pay higher as we are foreigners for them. But right from excellent rimming to FS everything is available.

Counter charges from 1500 to 3000 Lankan rupees.

Service charges from 1000 to 5000 Lankan rupees.

Thai spas, as usual, maintains there fetish in every aspect in Sri Lanka also. Full menu right from starter to dessert everything is available as per there rate. The very famous Thai Spa is open for 24 hours and believe me it's really fun to explore it at night. I enjoyed it at 3 am in the morning with a sweet shot.

Counter charges from 4000 onwards Lankan rupees.

Service charges from 5000 onwards Lankan rupees.

Individual SGs are available with a very good option from Local. Sinhalese, Tamil, Christain then comes Thais, Chinese, Malaysian and Japnese my favourite. Local service is average to good. But Chinese and Japanese serve you like a king.

Service charges Local 40 USD to 70 USD Chinese 90 USD to 100 USD Japanese 120 USD to 150 USD.

Lanka ads is a very famous website for local needs and I got really a good bird from that site. Lots of rooms are available everywhere you go for all your activites right from 1 hour to 7/8 hours or full night.

To conclude I had an excellent experience with the Japanese lady. She was so good that, even she can bring life to an impotent person. Her skills and eroticism were out of the world. I really have not experienced this till this visit. With those sweet memories, I even shag myself 2 times.

So guys if possible explore it.

Friendly advice. Don't expect it like Thailand or any other Asian country but it is at par with India in this.

Member #4751
11-28-17, 08:15
Great review mate. Its nice to get some perspective from a foreigner about Sri Lanka. Would love to get info of the Japanese lady if possible.

Hi guys,

I have been in Sri Lanka for almost 15 days for my business mainly in Colombo. The mongering scene is quite good there. Literally, hundreds of spas are available here, out of which 90% spa suffice your basic needs of HJ. Even some spas are open for 24 hours and at night time SG are available there.

From the good pointers from ISG, I visited 4 local spa, 2 Thai spas and 3 private SGs.

Local spas are average spas with or without attached shower room. Lotion massage is famous here, like our powder massage with all sorts of fantasies to explore. But for that, you need to be regular visitor or should pay higher as we are foreigners for them. But right from excellent rimming to FS everything is available.

Thai spas, as usual, maintains there fetish in every aspect in Sri Lanka also. Full menu right from starter to dessert everything is available as per there rate. The very famous Thai Spa is open for 24 hours and believe me it's really fun to explore it at night. I enjoyed it at 3 am in the morning with a sweet shot.

Individual SGs are available with a very good option from Local. Sinhalese, Tamil, Christain then comes Thais, Chinese, Malaysian and Japnese my favourite. Local service is average to good. But Chinese and Japanese serve you like a king.

Service charges Local 40 USD to 70 USD Chinese 90 USD to 100 USD Japanese 120 USD to 150 USD.

Lanka ads is a very famous website for local needs and I got really a good bird from that site. Lots of rooms are available everywhere you go for all your activites right from 1 hour to 7/8 hours or full night.

To conclude I had an excellent experience with the Japanese lady. She was so good that, even she can bring life to an impotent person. Her skills and eroticism were out of the world. I really have not experienced this till this visit. With those sweet memories, I even shag myself 2 times.

Friendly advice. Don't expect it like Thailand or any other Asian country but it is at par with India in this.

SlxBoy
11-28-17, 13:38
Dear,

Would like to have good spa that hidden like laxme garden. No boards and not visible to main road. Also please in Kiribathgoda.

And also waiting river girls place I walk about hour and can't find any sign of spa there.PM me, I'll help you out!

Arunox
12-02-17, 08:56
There's a continuous add put in the popular advertisement site, stating "I'm Sneha, 23 year old beauty girl from Kohuwala. Blah blah" and wanted to try her since this is close proximity to me. Plus two other seniors here suggested she was good.

Went to the house where she operates probably in a bad time, around 7.00 pm. The girls face was not attractive, the body was good. She used to be an ex performer at Moms place.

Didn't offer BBJ, only CBJ and then did a body to body sessions, which wasn't good enough.

Afterwards, did her in missionary, where I came.

All the time another customer was calling. And she was directing him to the place, which is kinda difficult to find. And was telling me that I came in a bad time, that she have to hurry for the next customer. I was thinking, what the fuck, that she could have told me when I called her so.

She told me to bring a glide gel next time to have anal, and told to come in a morning session, but I will never go again.

Ratings:

Face: 2/10.

Body: 7/10.

Place: 7/ 10.

B2B: 3/ 10.

BJ: 2/ 10.

Cost: 6 k +1.5 k for the room.

WIR: Never.

P. S: She might be worthy for a person who don't get to fuck good girls often. That's what I tell to myself, thinking that two of the senior mongers here recommended her to me as well. But I have a fuck buddy who does all perversions in porn when required. I'm searching for extra action because I want to experience new "good" girls.

Cheers,

Arunox.

Pancha
12-02-17, 19:24
There was another girl in AH who offered 6 k. May be the same girl.

There's a continuous add put in the popular advertisement site, stating "I'm Sneha, 23 year old beauty girl from Kohuwala. Blah blah" and wanted to try her since this is close proximity to me. Plus two other seniors here suggested she was good.

Went to the house where she operates probably in a bad time, around 7.00 pm. The girls face was not attractive, the body was good. She used to be an ex performer at Moms place.

Didn't offer BBJ, only CBJ and then did a body to body sessions, which wasn't good enough.

Afterwards, did her in missionary, where I came.

All the time another customer was calling. And she was directing him to the place, which is kinda difficult to find. And was telling me that I came in a bad time, that she have to hurry for the next customer. I was thinking, what the fuck, that she could have told me when I called her so..

SiriPala71
12-03-17, 04:49

Went to the house where she operates probably in a bad time, around 7.00 pm. The girls face was not attractive, the body was good. She used to be an ex performer at Moms place..I must thank you for your post which is giving correct recommendation about her service.

This may not happen due to bad time. I had very similar experience at morning time.

This is my first report. I must thank for all seniors gave such good information.

I also booked same lady through her advertisement.

Normally, I don't like to rush and finish the job. Therefore, I asked her whether I am receiving one hour and B2B with full service. She promised everything in phone in husky voice.

I went there about 11 am There was an old lady like her mom for reception. She asked me to wait and told me she was getting ready. I found a one guy going out from the premises when I was entering. I thought he just finished his job.

This Sneha came and asked me to come in. She asked me to get a wash. There was an attached toilet which was very badly arranged and unclean. After I got washed she went get a wash. She did not like to do it together. Always she was answering to her phone which was vibrating at all times.

She asked me to lie on bed and applied cream, gave massage to my leg and thigh. I asked about B2B then she told me B2B is not available. She is cheating with her advertisement.

After thigh massage about 5 min she told me "asked to wear condom" . I felt she was in a quite hurry to finish. I asked whether I am getting at least one hour time. Then she told "no just fuck and go".

She lie on the bed, I wanted to see her pussy closer. I told I am not doing it and just wanted to touch her pussy. The she told me "piya dana puluwan kama thiyede agili dana ona ne ne". (When you can insert cock why do you touching the pussy). That was a really turn off for me and I stop the action and blamed her and came back.

The money is wasted; I am not recommending her for anyone. However, she is earning lot by her advertisements and demand in the country.

Mage Wasthuwa
12-03-17, 17:12
Hi guys,

Friendly advice. Don't expect it like Thailand or any other Asian country but it is at par with India in this.Let me know next time in Sri Lanka will introduce you to a swingers circle, believe me beats all the paid fun.

Lanka2014
12-04-17, 18:04
After long wait, one young girl has come to Da*** who was earlier at PitaKotte then move to Athurugiriya and now at Koswatte.

Young girl. Good Corporation. She spends lot of time giving a good feeling massage. Only CBJ.

Face 8/10.

Body 8/10 (slim my type).

Corporation - 9/10.

Place secure bit far from the main road. Difficult for a car to go through the lane.

Will take her again before she leaves.

JayaSen
12-05-17, 10:31
After all I thought retreat her. No massage. Fingered till she come. She is not that pretty, not young. Tackling is your talent.

Damage 2200 with HJ.

Randy69
12-05-17, 14:47
I must thank you for your post which is giving correct recommendation about her service.

This may not happen due to bad time. I had very similar experience at morning time.

This is my first report. I must thank for all seniors gave such good information.

I also booked same lady through her advertisement.

Normally, I don't like to rush and finish the job. Therefore, I asked her whether I am receiving one hour and B2B with full service. She promised everything in phone in husky voice.

I went there about 11 am There was an old lady like her mom for reception. She asked me to wait and told me she was getting ready. I found a one guy going out from the premises when I was entering. I thought he just finished his job.

This Sneha came and asked me to come in. She asked me to get a wash. There was an attached toilet which was very badly arranged and unclean. After I got washed she went get a wash. She did not like to do it together. Always she was answering to her phone which was vibrating at all times.

She asked me to lie on bed and applied cream, gave massage to my leg and thigh. I asked about B2B then she told me B2B is not available. She is cheating with her advertisement.

After thigh massage about 5 min she told me "asked to wear condom" . I felt she was in a quite hurry to finish. I asked whether I am getting at least one hour time. Then she told "no just fuck and go".

She lie on the bed, I wanted to see her pussy closer. I told I am not doing it and just wanted to touch her pussy. The she told me "piya dana puluwan kama thiyede agili dana ona ne ne". (When you can insert cock why do you touching the pussy). That was a really turn off for me and I stop the action and blamed her and came back.

The money is wasted; I am not recommending her for anyone. However, she is earning lot by her advertisements and demand in the country.Hi, That was terrible and I feel for you. I also hate when they treat you like shit and I always name the ***** and even the location so that no other guy gets con again. If there is bad service I would always expose the maximum info as it will help others. Please name the woman and her site so you are helping others.

The Old Teaboy
12-05-17, 16:31
Hi, That was terrible and I feel for you. I also hate when they treat you like shit and I always name the ***** and even the location so that no other guy gets con again. If there is bad service I would always expose the maximum info as it will help others. Please name the woman and her site so you are helping others.This woman who gives bad service is Sneha who advertises on Lanka Ads. Her latest ad 3 days ago goes like this: "im sneha, im 22 years old, and I'm clean and very beautiful girl from kohuwala... i provide my service in to body to body treatment with full service with reasonable price." Members need to be aware that such women can easily advertise under different names.

Destiny Child
12-06-17, 02:11
For the guys who are asking for names / places of MPs, well you could refer to this site.

https://massagelk.com

BaranaGana
12-06-17, 04:40
OTB is correct. I saw another ad with the same mobile number. It goes as in the attached picture.

This woman who gives bad service is Sneha who advertises on Lanka Ads. Her latest ad 3 days ago goes like this: "im sneha, im 22 years old, and I'm clean and very beautiful girl from kohuwala... i provide my service in to body to body treatment with full service with reasonable price." Members need to be aware that such women can easily advertise under different names.

Ahmedmadar
12-08-17, 07:28
Hi all,

Have been a regular on this website.

Would like to know a few in call contacts if anyone has.

Will share some numbers of whom I have, but are mainly into out call.

Subscription is activated!

NoMoreNonsense
12-09-17, 19:35
This woman who gives bad service is Sneha who advertises on Lanka Ads. Her latest ad 3 days ago goes like this: "im sneha, im 22 years old, and I'm clean and very beautiful girl from kohuwala... i provide my service in to body to body treatment with full service with reasonable price." Members need to be aware that such women can easily advertise under different names.A sneaking suspicion this is Shenaya aka Anal Girl Aparna.

Ravi89
12-10-17, 14:16
Has anybody tried any service from an advertisement from lanka adds?

http://lanka-ads.com/Personal/Beauty_Therapy/Hair_Dressing

Arunox
12-14-17, 18:10
A sneaking suspicion this is Shenaya aka Anal Girl Aparna.I had the same suspicion though I have never seen Aparna, but have heard of her bad service. And I asked whether she is Aparna. Replied with a no, and said her Moms place name was something ending with ". Mali". I felt suspicious because when I asked this at 1st, her facial expressions went kinda upset. I know some guys have confronted Aparna about her bad service.

Whatever this shitty lady is, now she's begun advertising in a differnet way in the famous ads site as follows;.

Body to body.

"Hi I'm SWPNA today this girl available kohuwala, boralasgamuwa, age 22 very hot looking body shape friendly and kindly well experienced body to body treatment with full service with room one hour 7500,2 hour 10000".

You may not need to waste your hard earned money on this peice of shit.

Tc guys.

NoMoreNonsense
12-15-17, 02:28
I had the same suspicion though I have never seen Aparna, but have heard of her bad service. And I asked whether she is Aparna. Replied with a no, and said her Moms place name was something ending with ". Mali". I felt suspicious because when I asked this at 1st, her facial expressions went kinda upset. I know some guys have confronted Aparna about her bad service.

Whatever this shitty lady is, now she's begun advertising in a differnet way in the famous ads site as follows;.

Body to body.

"Hi I'm SWPNA today this girl available kohuwala, boralasgamuwa, age 22 very hot looking body shape friendly and kindly well experienced body to body treatment with full service with room one hour 7500,2 hour 10000".

Tc guys.Was her face laden with pimples? Classic Aparna!

Short.

Somewhat pert tits? Reasonable figure but misleading.

Adambarai / attitude Issue. Works closely with Priya who had connections with Premio.

Her photo's might still be in the photo gallery under her old handle Aparna.

UpCountry
12-15-17, 03:17
Was her face laden with pimples? Classic Aparna!

Short.

Somewhat pert tits? Reasonable figure but misleading.

Adambarai / attitude Issue. Works closely with Priya who had connections with Premio.

Her photo's might still be in the photo gallery under her old handle Aparna.I totally agree with the description.

The Old Teaboy
12-15-17, 04:34
I had the same suspicion though I have never seen Aparna, but have heard of her bad service. And I asked whether she is Aparna. Replied with a no, and said her Moms place name was something ending with ". Mali". I felt suspicious because when I asked this at 1st, her facial expressions went kinda upset. I know some guys have confronted Aparna about her bad service.

Body to body.

Tc guys.She must be reading ISG. A person with the same phone number is advertising as "Ishani":

"Hi I'm Ishani, and I'm very kind & generous girl, I provide my service to body to body treatment with full service, you can visit my place. ".

Inosha
12-15-17, 06:30
She must be reading ISG. A person with the same phone number is advertising as "Ishani":

"Hi I'm Ishani, and I'm very kind & generous girl, I provide my service to body to body treatment with full service, you can visit my place. ".Ishani and hiruni are the same. Very slim girl who was at mom's place. Aparna / Roshini is the one with braces and bad attitude.

MuscleKolla
12-16-17, 03:35
I tried Aparna / Roshini when she was back at Moms Hospital last year, horrible service and she did not offer B2B.

I totally agree with the description.

Naan1
12-18-17, 06:43
Did anyone try Reshmi from Lanka ads? Tired calling her and she was asking 16 K for 1 HR. Did anyone try her? You think 16 K is worth it?

Arunox
12-18-17, 14:37
Did anyone try Reshmi from Lanka ads? Tired calling her and she was asking 16 K for 1 HR. Did anyone try her? You think 16 K is worth it?Called her like a month ago, and she asked for 12 k, and I ain't wasting more than 10 k for a girl whom I haven't seen the face at least. So, didn't take her.

If you take her, please write a report.

Cheers.

SiriPala71
12-18-17, 16:13
Did anyone try Reshmi from Lanka ads? Tired calling her and she was asking 16 K for 1 HR. Did anyone try her? You think 16 K is worth it?She asked me 12 K and to pay easy cash or reload 2 k to her number.

I was not sure about her so I did not got the offer.

I would like know about her service.

The Old Teaboy
12-19-17, 16:58
She asked me 12 K and to pay easy cash or reload 2 k to her number.

I was not sure about her so I did not got the offer.

I would like know about her service.There is someone called Reshmi on MR as well.
This is one of the reviews: "Do not use this escort. She's very rude over the phone. She needs to understand she's being paid!!!! Waste."

BaranaGana
12-20-17, 03:58
Some one has put another ad with the following remarks. Bad experience might be the reason.

"Hi all be carefull with this lady. You may get very bad healthy experience when use this prostitute.

She may have AIDS. Also be carefull with all prostitution under massage therapy title. ".

There is someone called Reshmi on MR as well.
This is one of the reviews: "Do not use this escort. She's very rude over the phone. She needs to understand she's being paid!!!! Waste."

Chithra
12-20-17, 06:08
May I know what you guys know about Wasana Spa near Mahanama.

My friend told me for a start it is good.

Jossh123
12-21-17, 11:51
Was inclined to try this lady out but it took many calls to get connected finally. On the phone she told me of her services and the rate she charges. Made an appointment for the afternoon and called and got direction before leaving to destination. I was told to come up to the 1st floor and given a room number. Also was told that I needed to leave some proof of ID at the entrance.

The "place" is at the end of a by lane of a well known city in Col. It's adjoining to a place that deals with letting "Rooms".

Now I know some have described her pad as an apartment. But my take is different and this is just my personal view ONLY. To me its just a room situated on the 1st floor of a multi storied building. Parking is available. A guy dressed in white sarong & short asked me for my ID. He was polite but smelled of arrack. He also asked me room. Ekata neda? To which I simply nodded.

Went to the 1st floor and knocked on the door. The door opened and a lady dressed in a black dress and fair amount of make up opened the door. Long hair and in heeled shoes. My take on her age was closer to 50.

The room consisted of a double bed, small wooden table & chair, a sink, kettle. Attached toilet. No place to hand your cloths and probably not more than 10'x10'. No complains on the cleanliness of the room. I was asked for the fee upfront.

I was given a towel that has seen better days and told to was and come. The toilet was clean but with cold water only.

Came out and found that a firm plastic sheet had been laid on the bed. I was told to lay face down and she undressed and go on the bed. She has a fair tummy, small un-firm boobs.

She applied some kind of oil on back back and the front of her body and started her "Nuru" massage. Its was firm and I liked it.

There seemed to be no rush in massage which was pleasant but nothing to write home about. There seems to be quite a bit of oil and thus couldn't really feel her boobs. After sometime I was told to turn and she wiped her body and mine of the oil and proceeded to suck my nipples and touch junior and proceeded to a BBJ. She seemed turned on too and was fairly wet down there.

Didn't seem keen on different positions and I didn't press the matter. Finished the deed and proceeded to wash.

Special note: when I walked out after the wash I saw her cleaning the plastic sheet with a damp towel and spraying something that smelled like Pineol which was a real turn off. So there goes my high rating of hygiene out of the window.

Positives: Lady is pleasant enough and polite.

Negatives: The hygiene of the plastic.

Observations: There is nothing special of the services. The apartment appears to be rooms given out to such cases as I noticed many similar rooms. When exiting there was a guy out side seated at a table with cash on table and my guess is he collects a commission from anyone who rents these rooms. I feel this is an extension of the premises that rents "rooms". I believe she is not working alone as I don't thing she capable of doing promotion on the internet of her services.

WIR: NO as I felt that fee for the services make it average.

This lengthy report is not to bore you but better equip one when taking the services of this lady.

Regards,

J.

The Old Teaboy
12-21-17, 13:40
Jossh, thanks for your lengthy report. If I understand you correctly, it appeared to you that other rooms in the same building are also being used for paid sex. This is a matter for concern, as the guys in khaki may come to the conclusion that the place is a "brothel". It is interesting that this lady refuses to go out to hotels. That is another indication that she is being "controlled" by somebody, and that she is not a freelancer.

Chanda
12-21-17, 19:22
Jossh, thanks for your lengthy report. If I understand you correctly, it appeared to you that other rooms in the same building are also being used for paid sex. This is a matter for concern, as the guys in khaki may come to the conclusion that the place is a "brothel". It is interesting that this lady refuses to go out to hotels. That is another indication that she is being "controlled" by somebody, and that she is not a freelancer.There is only one room in the ground floor next to white sarong man which is being used by two freelancers.

Jossh123
12-22-17, 04:08
There is only one room in the ground floor next to white sarong man which is being used by two freelancers.My report refers to the 1st floor.

Jossh123
12-22-17, 05:06
Jossh, thanks for your lengthy report. If I understand you correctly, it appeared to you that other rooms in the same building are also being used for paid sex. This is a matter for concern, as the guys in khaki may come to the conclusion that the place is a "brothel". It is interesting that this lady refuses to go out to hotels. That is another indication that she is being "controlled" by somebody, and that she is not a freelancer.Absolutely yes OTB.

Bastard
12-22-17, 09:32
Hi,

Any one used Visak* from Lanka ads in Nugegoda area. Just want to make sure she looks same as in the photos. Kinda funny that she only sees men over 40.

BaranaGana
12-22-17, 12:22
Any body has experienced the services of any of the FL's in the photos?.

The Old Teaboy
12-22-17, 13:21
Any body has experienced the services of any of the FL's in the photos?.I see they are from the Topescort website. Thanks for the info.
There is one on that site who claims to be from Jamaica, and a Srilankan one called Shiwanya. Isura spa in Maharagama is advertising there. The spa does not give prices, but the other girls are asking for around $125.

MahaHoora
12-22-17, 14:26
Very descriptive and interesting report. My experience there was quite similar, though I did not notice something like Pynol being sprayed on the waterproof sheet; guess it just slipped my attention.

The room is what they now call a studio apartment. Though tiny overall, it has a small purpose designed area for cooking and cleaning up, apart from an attached bathroom. I remember visiting another service provider in another similar room / apartment there some time back. I guess those rooms or studio apartments - whatever you would like to call them - are occupied for both innocent and not so innocent purposes. I remember J saying she was paying 50K a month for the space as it was for "business" purposes but those occupying similar spaces for just living were paying much less.

At the rate raids are being carried out, I wouldn't be surprised if khaki clad frendthos made a sudden appearance there. I read in Daily Mirror online today that the Walter Gunesekera place had just been raided as a brothel. The khaki clad guys seem to interpret the term brothel so as to justify a raid. A legal eagle here could advise if a place where girls offer handshakes, BBJS etc while massaging would qualify as a brothel. May be it would. So going on those lines, it is likely that J's apartment block too could be raided one of these days. It could also be that the operation there is being conducted while keeping the Khakiwallahs happy.

Bro, your description of the experience is really spot on, I guess. Would help fellow mongers decide whether visit the place.

Was inclined to try this lady out but it took many calls to get connected finally. On the phone she told me of her services and the rate she charges. Made an appointment for the afternoon and called and got direction before leaving to destination. I was told to come up to the 1st floor and given a room number. Also was told that I needed to leave some proof of ID at the entrance.

The "place" is at the end of a by lane of a well known city in Col. It's adjoining to a place that deals with letting "Rooms".

Now I know some have described her pad as an apartment. But my take is different and this is just my personal view ONLY. To me its just a room situated on the 1st floor of a multi storied building. Parking is available. A guy dressed in white sarong & short asked me for my ID. He was polite but smelled of arrack. He also asked me room. Ekata neda? To which I simply nodded.

Went to the 1st floor and knocked on the door. The door opened and a lady dressed in a black dress and fair amount of make up opened the door. Long hair and in heeled shoes. My take on her age was closer to 50.

The room consisted of a double bed, small wooden table & chair, a sink, kettle. Attached toilet. No place to hand your cloths and probably not more than 10'x10'. No complains on the cleanliness of the room. I was asked for the fee upfront.

I was given a towel that has seen better days and told to was and come. The toilet was clean but with cold water only.

Came out and found that a firm plastic sheet had been laid on the bed. I was told to lay face down and she undressed and go on the bed. She has a fair tummy, small un-firm boobs.

She applied some kind of oil on back back and the front of her body and started her "Nuru" massage. Its was firm and I liked it.

There seemed to be no rush in massage which was pleasant but nothing to write home about. There seems to be quite a bit of oil and thus couldn't really feel her boobs. After sometime I was told to turn and she wiped her body and mine of the oil and proceeded to suck my nipples and touch junior and proceeded to a BBJ. She seemed turned on too and was fairly wet down there.

Didn't seem keen on different positions and I didn't press the matter. Finished the deed and proceeded to wash.

Special note: when I walked out after the wash I saw her cleaning the plastic sheet with a damp towel and spraying something that smelled like Pineol which was a real turn off. So there goes my high rating of hygiene out of the window.

Positives: Lady is pleasant enough and polite.

Negatives: The hygiene of the plastic.

Observations: There is nothing special of the services. The apartment appears to be rooms given out to such cases as I noticed many similar rooms. When exiting there was a guy out side seated at a table with cash on table and my guess is he collects a commission from anyone who rents these rooms. I feel this is an extension of the premises that rents "rooms". I believe she is not working alone as I don't thing she capable of doing promotion on the internet of her services.

WIR: NO as I felt that fee for the services make it average.

This lengthy report is not to bore you but better equip one when taking the services of this lady.

Regards,

J.

Member #4676
12-22-17, 20:18
Hi all,

Will be doing a SL backpacking pretty soon. I am wondering how safe is Colombo and SL as a whole to tourists, for mongering. Reading the raid reports, it sounds scary. Appreciate some help on this so that I can plan accordingly.

Thanks,

Tom.

The Old Teaboy
12-23-17, 04:14
Hi all,

Will be doing a SL backpacking pretty soon. I am wondering how safe is Colombo and SL as a whole to tourists, for mongering. Reading the raid reports, it sounds scary. Appreciate some help on this so that I can plan accordingly.

Thanks,

Tom.Safety is a relative thing, but I would say that Sri Lanka is safer than some parts of India and Thailand. Late at night in Colombo may not be safe for a single female, but a male tourist should be fine, especially if you stick to the touristy areas of Colombo 1,2,3,4,5,6,7. Re. The raids, it is a power struggle between LE and MP owners, aimed at LE getting bigger kickbacks. It would be illegal for LE to arrest a customer, and this is not going to happen under the present government.

Destiny Child
12-23-17, 21:50
Is Ramede Spa at Pellawatte still in operation similar to the old days? Anyone know the on going rate?

Also I understand moms place is closed. But how about their branch in Chandralekha Mawatha. Is that too closed?

Is Rosy Aunty still operating!?

SL Mmonger
12-24-17, 14:50
I know this is a topic which have been discussed a lot in this forum. Still some people PM and ask for the contact. In benefit of all the newbie, I putting this comparison of her looks with and without make up.

Enjoy lads!

Gonas
12-24-17, 15:44
Is Ramede Spa at Pellawatte still in operation similar to the old days? Anyone know the on going rate?

Also I understand moms place is closed. But how about their branch in Chandralekha Mawatha. Is that too closed?

Is Rosy Aunty still operating!?Number one and three still operating. No idea about the second one. The first one keeps calling me saying to come and have a look at the stuff but knowing how the conditions are I rarely visit that shitty place. Its like a butcher stall.

Rengo222
12-25-17, 19:05
Hi guys,

Felt like sharing a good report at above spa.

Visited the place few weeks ago and took a girl with tinted hair and kinda of Cute as well, would rate her as a 8*.

She was very polite and undressed and gave me a B2B I had my head down so so basically had her pussy and boobs rub all over my Back, later she came down lifted my ass and started to suck my balls from the back and then gave me an Ass riming, Her ass rimming was out of the world she took my Junior and then played with her tongue I was almost to blow off as I never expected something like that, Then she turned around and and started to give a cat bath, after she took my legs put over her shoulder and again gave me a Rim job so great she later got on top f me with no protection and gave me a good feeling with her pussy rubbing on my junior and then the rubber came on and and blew off, I will definitely return again she is amazing.

Rengo222
12-25-17, 19:06
Number one and three still operating. No idea about the second one. The first one keeps calling me saying to come and have a look at the stuff but knowing how the conditions are I rarely visit that shitty place. Its like a butcher stall.Te place has still got a thing depending on the girl you choose, But recently there has been very less good acting there.

The Old Teaboy
12-26-17, 13:19
Hi guys,

Visited the place few weeks ago and took a girl with tinted hair and kinda of Cute as well, would rate her as a 8*.

She was very polite and undressed and gave me a B2B I had my head down so so basically had her pussy and boobs rub all over my Back, later she came down lifted my ass and started to suck my balls from the back and then gave me an Ass riming, Her ass rimming was out of the world she took my Junior and then played with her tongue I was almost to blow off as I never expected something like that, Then she turned around and and started to give a cat bath, after she took my legs put over her shoulder and again gave me a Rim job so great she later got on top f me with no protection and gave me a good feeling with her pussy rubbing on my junior and then the rubber came on and and blew off, I will definitely return again she is amazing.Rengo, thanks for sharing this information in the spirit of Christmas. This place might become as popular as Hotel Premio. Please let us know the price you paid and the tip.

Filander
12-27-17, 03:40
Hi guys,

She was very polite and undressed and gave me a B2B I had my head down so so basically had her pussy and boobs rub all over my Back, later she came down lifted my ass and started to suck my balls from the back and then gave me an Ass riming, Her ass rimming was out of the world she took my Junior and then played with her tongue I was almost to blow off as I never expected something like that, Then she turned around and and started to give a cat bath, after she took my legs put over her shoulder and again gave me a Rim job so great she later got on top f me with no protection and gave me a good feeling with her pussy rubbing on my junior and then the rubber came on and and blew off, I will definitely return again she is amazing.Give some clues of her name. She gave lot of time to rim? Tell some more clue to find her. How much at desk an other charges?

SlimShad
12-27-17, 04:22
I know this is a topic which have been discussed a lot in this forum. Still some people PM and ask for the contact. In benefit of all the newbie, I putting this comparison of her looks with and without make up.

Enjoy lads!Thank you for sharing! It almost looks as if two different people. I think my di** got shrunk when I saw the second one!

Tannyc
12-29-17, 04:19
Guys, any one has any srilankan girls's contact who operate in dubai. If anyone, please share with me.

Thanks.

Mahinda Bandara
12-29-17, 10:33
Any body taken Ganga above spa excellent service.

Rockstar45
12-29-17, 19:13
Gents,

Have any of you folks used the services of the Russian escort operating as Monica who is also listed on MR?

I have read a few past reviews saying she is quite old and past her time.

However, her profile on MR carries some very good reviews that don't really tally with the little that's been said of her on this forum.

Appreciate your feedback on this please.

Cheers,

Rock.

Pancha
12-31-17, 04:30
Guys, any one has any srilankan girls's contact who operate in dubai. If anyone, please share with me.

Thanks.Simply visit one of the night clubs. You can establish contacts.

NoMoreNonsense
12-31-17, 11:28
She must be reading ISG. A person with the same phone number is advertising as "Ishani":

"Hi I'm Ishani, and I'm very kind & generous girl, I provide my service to body to body treatment with full service, you can visit my place. ".Priya her good friend is reading and translating it for her.

NoMoreNonsense
12-31-17, 11:36

"Hi I'm Ishani, and I'm very kind & generous girl, I provide my service to body to body treatment with full service, you can visit my place. ".Priya her good friend is reading and translating it for her. She's been monitoring the forum ike tis for at least a year. Minimum.