PDA

View Full Version : Colombo

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 [99] 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112

SamathA
02-17-19, 08:15
Another one who is tempting is Anne on MR. Anyone with experience with her?

AussieMan
02-17-19, 15:22
Another one who is tempting is Anne on MR. Anyone with experience with her?She is new to MR. According to her profile I get a feeling that she is the much recommended MILF from wijerama. Can somebody please confirm.

I am thinking of meeting her.

AM.

DLasantha
02-17-19, 16:03
Hello friends,

I and a friend will be visiting Colombo next week on a business trip and we will have some spare time over the weekend. Will be grateful if anyone can share some reliable SP contacts or indies. We will be staying at Cinnamon Lakeside or in the neighborhood.

Thanks in advance.Clear Inbox.

Walbeta
02-17-19, 18:21
Another one who is tempting is Anne on MR. Anyone with experience with her?Now some L ad girls are coming to MR for higher price. First Kaveesha and now Sewwandi. Different names nos same pics. So be alert.

Walbeta
02-17-19, 18:27
Kandy.Sorry for late reply. She is OK as a 40+. Good service. But the place is dirty unsafe and many people witness you and branded as a brothel. So want recommend and try her at some other place.

Walbeta
02-17-19, 18:34
Damage- 7 k.

A few weeks ago, called her MR no and she asked me to come this hotel at Nugegoda. After reaching the place, she gave the room no. Saw a few other milfs at this place, one look at them would suggest anyone that they were pros. The place seemed like a brothel more than a hotel. I told the room no to the old lady at the reception and she guided me to the room. The room was untidy, the bed was uncomfortable and made sounds when action was taking place.

The girl was a bit fair, OK looking, she did have a nice butt, not too great but a very good butt for the price. She tried to rush and tried to do it without making me notice, but then I took my time. Her boobs were OK, but she prevented any action with her nipples. She said it made her ticklish. Got a CBJ, few missionaries, one sideways, one rough doggy, and took her once from behind, finally came on her boobs and belly. She repeatedly asked me not to put it on her face. Her butt felt very good when doing doggy and taking her from behind..Bro this place in W A S mwt is not safe. Her place in Pannipitiya is better. Hidden with parking, Straight away from park to room. No confrontation of front desk either. It's clean.

KinksInd
02-17-19, 18:48
Clear Inbox.Cleared. Thanks.

Sanjaya SL
02-17-19, 19:16
Does anyone know is she is available? She is a IG "celebrity" and if found she got a lot in common with famous Kau (the one in music videos). Also, there are so many other girls on the same circle in IG. Do you guys know if any of those IG celebrities are available?

Cheers!

AussieMan
02-18-19, 07:38
Now some L ad girls are coming to MR for higher price. First Kaveesha and now Sewwandi. Different names nos same pics. So be alert.Now both ads have been disappeared? New Sewwandi profile in MR has a different Photo and place changed to Nugegoda?

I was eyeing this girl for sometime for LA price but guess that Photo is not real.

They are getting smarter and we have a pimp or a mole among us who tip them off with our posts.

AM.

AravinDaw
02-18-19, 12:46
She is new to MR. According to her profile I get a feeling that she is the much recommended MILF from wijerama. Can somebody please confirm..Yes she is the Wijerama MILF.

SlimShad
02-19-19, 02:22
Any of you have tried the Lesbian Sisters on MR. They go as Hashee and Subee on L Ads.

The pictures are very tempting but they sound very rude over the phone. Thinking if its worth it to try atleast one of them. Any one who have tried out?I have tried them many months ago. They look so village type. One girl looked okay whereas the other was far below average. Their lesbian act was very mechanical. Anyways, they were sort of open to discuss anything. I paid 18 k for in-call.

Overall, I would recommend you to lower your expectations if you are going to meet them.

Pro23
02-19-19, 04:35
Any word, recommendation or review about Shenaya in MR and found in L-ads with the ending mobile number 1860. Note: MR profile seems disappeared.

AussieMan
02-19-19, 06:27
Yes she is the Wijerama MILF.Thanks mate. Much appreciated.

AM.

AussieMan
02-19-19, 09:37
Met her recently.

Photos are deceiving. She is a pint sized girl compared to average body suggested in the photo.

No make up, fair skinned. Friendly but no way near GFE. Defected (a minor deformed teeth) gives a face an odd look though she is nor ugly. Boobs are shaggy (my granny has firmer boobs).

CBJ is perhaps the lousiest and briefest one I ever had. In contrast she allowed DATY for all my heart consent and didn't disturb at any point in fact she raised her ass to give me unrestricted access.

Started missionary. Didn't allow doggy. Ended she with legs in the air at the edge and me standing. Allowed COB.

Private apartment, clean and tidy. Bathroom with hot water.

Damage 7 k.

Will nor repeat or recommend. She hurry things up lousy BJ, and shaggy boobs.

CTheory
02-20-19, 05:52
Anyone out there with any reviews on these M'gama LAds?

1) Madushi - https://lanka-ads.com/ad/Genuine-costma-only-6500-with-room-pannipitiya-.%3Cb%3Emaharagama%3C/b%3E/23858.

2) https://lanka-ads.com/ad/Dilki-Maharagama/23911.

Are pics real?

Adrian4545
02-21-19, 13:04
Damage - 7 K + 2 K.

Called her this week, she asked me to come to this hotel in Mount Lavinia. There was another spa operating in the hotel. The room was untidy, used sheets, used towels, smelly etc.

She wasn't good looking, had cheap makeup, boobs and butt were not bad, but didn't like her skin. She had blackish patches in a few places of her upper body, don't really know if it was natural or some skin disease. She advertised 7 K for 2 hours, but later I learnt that she only offers one shot for the whole two hours.

As a slightly paranoid guy who very thoroughly looks for disease related symptoms, I noticed a some questionable signs around her lower body. However as I am also really stupid, I went ahead and did her missionary, but made sure there was no skin contact around the questionable area. While talking to her, I asked her if she was OK without protection and she instantly refused. I learnt that she doesn't do anything without protection and said she also doesn't do lip kisses due to infection risks. So. My fear of those questionable sings could be just my paranoia.

Attitude 4/10, initially she seemed friendly but the friendliness was slowly fading with time.

Anyway. Due to those questionable signs, I didn't do anything much with her, just made an early release and left.

I will never go back to the hotel (shady place), nor will I hire her. I will also not recommend her to anyone.

Adrian4545
02-21-19, 14:01
Damage - 6 K.

Last week, met her at an apartment in Wellawatte. Her place was clean, there was another lady living with her and threesome seemed a possibility.

She looked clean and healthy. I found her face to be good looking, no make-up. Her pic on the advert doesn't reflect her real complexion. Though she's fair, she's not as fair as on her pic. BBW structure. Boobs and butt were good. She had a nice attitude, was friendly and we had a nice and long conversation. However the experience was no way near a GFE.

Her phone kept ringing, which was annoying. I was sucking her boobs while she was giving directions to the next guy. She indirectly rushes you, but drops the pressure when you don't buy it.

Did a few missionaries and a doggy, she gave a CBJ. She refused an HJ but offered to massage the balls if I could do it myself (Said she wasn't good at HJs) and I didn't push her. When I asked her to ride me, she refused that too, saying it was not possible / was very difficult for her. I guess her being very heavy could have been a reason. Another weird thing was, When I was about to commence the action, she turned off the room lights and turned on her mobile light. She said, otherwise people on the balcony could see us through the curtains. This could be a valid reason or She could be tuning off the lights to hide some sorta symptom on her body. Anyway, I chose to believe the balcony reason, as I didn't notice any questionable signs on her body when the lights were on. She strictly practices safe sex and never kisses lips she said.

Overall I enjoyed the experience. Her attitude was good and the experience was worth the price for me. I will visit her again.

If you like BBWs or if good attitude matters the most to you (as I), then you will enjoy her. If not. Her body could be a turnoff to you.

Adrian4545
02-21-19, 16:16
Met her last year (Didn't know about ISG until very recently, hence this report for something that happened last year. Hope someone will find this useful).

Damage - 15 K + 3 K.

We had initially agreed to have an hour long session and 2 shots for 20 K or something. But After the first shot, it was almost an hour and we were both very tired. So we called it a day and she took only 15 K.

She asked me to get a room at a hotel in Colpetty, This hotel was somewhat closer to the beach, the room was good, sheets, towels were tidy.

She arrived on time, looked clean and healthy, no make-up and strangely she looked much prettier, girlier and sexier than on her pics. While reading random ISG posts I found someone suspecting her to be a transgender. Well they are wrong. She had a slim body, great boobs (bigger than average Asian ones) and a great butt!

She tried to give a BBBJ which I refused and asked for a CBJ. She gave a good CBJ. Did a missionary, rode me a few times, did a doggy and took her from behind (Felt so awesome). After a while she was a bit annoyed since I didn't show any signs of finishing. Probably out of desperation and before I even realized, she started giving me a BBBJ. Since it had already commenced and since it felt so great, I let it continue. She asked me to try doing her boobs which I did. While on her chest, I got carried away and started doing her mouth without any protection. After a few strokes, it became really rough. I really give credit to her for tolerating it so rough without showing any signs of hesitation. Although she wasn't in any dismay, later I felt a bit bad. Anyway. Finally I did her butt cheeks and finished it there.

She's one of the most innocent girls I've met. Had a great attitude. I'd take her any day! And would definitely recommend her.

Overall experience 8.7/10.

Adrian4545
02-22-19, 11:13
Damage - 30 K. (Last year).

(Presently her profile title is " Boobs Massage and Anal Sex").

I met her at her Bambalapitiya apartment that she shared with another lady. Her place was very clean.

Anyway. She's a rip-off. She isn't worth the price. Actually she isn't worth even 10 K. I was too new and too naive for mongering back then, that's the only reason why I paid her so much.

Don't be fooled by her pics. They are photoshopped and she is wearing a tone of make-up. She's way much older than in her pics and she's not good looking at all. She advertises that she'd give you boobs massage etc. Though it might sound like something amazing, It is actually nothing. It's just an old pair of saggy boobs caressing your skin for a few minutes.

I did a few missionary, few doggies and did her butt as well. She was not bad in the fking department, a fake moaner. Gave a CBJ, she said she'd give me a BBBJ from next time onward.

She gave a DFK and some mild GFE. Finally I finished on her chest.

She rushes you.

I won't hire her again. I wouldn't recommend her even for 15 K.

The Old Teaboy
02-22-19, 16:51
Adrian, welcome to the forum and thanks for your report. There is one rather negative review on MR:

"She is Ok. But won't let touch her body, and won't let lick her body. Nothing to complain except she won't let you touch her or lick her. Though good service, price is little bit high. ".

Hashanc007
02-22-19, 17:57
Adrian, welcome to the forum and thanks for your report. There is one rather negative review on MR:

"She is Ok. But won't let touch her body, and won't let lick her body. Nothing to complain except she won't let you touch her or lick her. Though good service, price is little bit high. ".I think she's not anymore operating in SL. Has she left already? She looked good in a video call though. However, about doing her from behind is a question mark. Cause she doesn't allow it from the back door.

Pro23
02-22-19, 19:17
Does her mobile number end with 83? If so, was it real pic at Lads?

Damage - 6 K.

Last week, met her at an apartment in Wellawatte. Her place was clean, there was another lady living with her and threesome seemed a possibility.

She looked clean and healthy. I found her face to be good looking, no make-up. Her pic on the advert doesn't reflect her real complexion. Though she's fair, she's not as fair as on her pic. BBW structure. Boobs and butt were good. She had a nice attitude, was friendly and we had a nice and long conversation. However the experience was no way near a GFE.

Her phone kept ringing, which was annoying. I was sucking her boobs while she was giving directions to the next guy. She indirectly rushes you, but drops the pressure when you don't buy it..

Adrian4545
02-22-19, 19:34

"She is Ok. But won't let touch her body, and won't let lick her body. Nothing to complain except she won't let you touch her or lick her. Though good service, price is little bit high. ".Thank you "The Old Teaboy".

Yes I saw the negative comment too. I hired her only once and she didn't prevent me from touching or licking her. In fact she gave a deep kiss on the lips before leaving the room.

AllanJohn
02-23-19, 15:57
Hi all,

Again. This was a long time due. I had this encounter about 4 weeks ago. Through this forum, I got the contact of a pimp operating near the Maharagama Keells. I got it through 'apples' who was a member here. Anyways, the pimp has his guest house which is located right beside the Keells called Sun Rose hotel.

So I gave him a call and he seemed friendly and told he has a variety of girls according to my budget. So I met him the next day and he showed some pictures of the girls within my budget and who was available at the time. So after choosing one that looked alright, we went into the guest house and he sent me to wait in the room. After about 20-30 minutes the girl came. The service provided was as promised and no disappointments there. The only drawback was that she was a bit older than promised and the room wasn't especially clean.

Price: 10 k for two shots with AC room provided.

Girl: 7/10 (was MILFy).

Service provided: DFK, DATY and pretty enthusiastic (as long as you area clean).

Room: Not the best. Pretty unclean.

WIR: probably to try a different girl.

Also, he said he can also provide the girl to any place I want if I wanted her to come to my house.

Stevyfer
02-24-19, 04:31
I was passing by Mount and remembered the above titled ad in LAds. Rang them up and asked for more info. They said they are 29 & 31 respectively. Was too horny and thought of giving this a go. They directed me to a place well away from the main roads. Went to an apartment and door was opened by a mature lady who should be at least 38+. She was chubby too. From the Ad it was apparent that one was on the chubbier side. Didn't clearly see the other one as she vanished when I entered the apartment. In any other circumstances I would turn back but was thinking of the opportunity to have a 3-way and made up my mind to have a piece of this.

She directed me to the room which was super clean and A / see was on. Gave me a fresh towel and told me to clean up. Went to the bathroom and it was clean as well. But there was a used condom floating in the commode. After the wash I went back to the room and 38+ lady came in naked and said they will come after taking a wash and their bathroom is outside (figured this was a lie and I still can't understand why they would lie about that). After about 5 minutes the other one came in naked. She was chubbier than the first one but very fair. Should be at least 40. I don't like fucking chubby and old women but knew that it was too late by now. She started giving me a B2B and it lasted for about 5 minutes. Then gave a CBJ and asked me to put it in till the other one joins. There was a sweat smell coming out of her which turned me down. The other one joined at that moment and told me to put it in hers. While I was doing that they got a call from some business partner and the 40+ went out to talk to that person.

I was baffled by what was happening and lost my interest. Then the 37+ one said she will give a HJ and when she couldn't make me go, she told me to do it by myself. She was complaining about me taking too long and said I might have to go without a release. Finally was able to do it by myself. The whole thing was done in about 25 minutes from the time I entered their apartment. My request from fellow mongers is to avoid this place.

Damage - 7 k.

Disha19
02-24-19, 05:19
Recieved these photos from a pimp. Has anyone tried any of them. If so please give some feedback. Thanks.Can I have the number please.

Adrian4545
02-24-19, 05:28
I think she's not anymore operating in SL. Has she left already? She looked good in a video call though. However, about doing her from behind is a question mark. Cause she doesn't allow it from the back door.Oh no, I didn't mean Anal. "From behind" I meant this.

https://www.bestsexpositionsforyou.com/images/P7144182.jpg

Sorry for the confusion.

Adrian4545
02-24-19, 05:47
Does her mobile number end with 83? If so, was it real pic at Lads?Yup.

I think it is her pic but slightly photoshopped. She is fair but not pinkish fair as on the pic. The body structure on the pic seem to resemble her. I didn't find her sexy as on the pics because, she wasn't wearing any lingerie. I only saw her naked and then with a big fat towel wrapped around her. Like I said, if you are not into BBWs or not looking for attitude, then her body would be a turnoff.

Adrian4545
02-24-19, 06:46
Damage- 5.5 K + 1.5 K.

I haven't seen her ads in a while, may be she operates under a different name. I actually didn't call her number but called the ad put by "Nade" and she sent this girl. I had no idea who was going to come until this girl arrived.

I was asked to come to this hotel in Colpetty that was closer to an infamous 2 star. The room was clean and good for the price.

The girl was late, arrived only after 3 calls and 50 minutes later. She must be between 20-23. Not a pretty face, brownish, but had a very slim / thin body, nice A-cups and a small firm butt. She said her name was "Vinu". I've seen her own regular ads on LADS under the same name.

She initially gave a massage (She wasn't good at it), had several missionaries, good CBJ and rode me to completion. Doesn't allow anal or lips she said. She's a bit horny and energetic (great combination), she loves to ride.

Village girl, accommodative, nice attitude. Had a nice conversation while getting the massage.

Her mouth smelt bad, that was the only minus point. Otherwise she was cool.

Positive experience, If I can find her, I'd hire her again.

If you can find her or got her contacts, I'd say give her a try.

AussieMan
02-24-19, 07:11
Met her last year (Didn't know about ISG until very recently, hence this report for something that happened last year. Hope someone will find this useful).

Damage - 15 K + 3 K.

We had initially agreed to have an hour long session and 2 shots for 20 K or something. But After the first shot, it was almost an hour and we were both very tired. So we called it a day and she took only 15 K.

She asked me to get a room at a hotel in Colpetty, This hotel was somewhat closer to the beach, the room was good, sheets, towels were tidy.

She arrived on time, looked clean and healthy, no make-up and strangely she looked much prettier, girlier and sexier than on her pics. While reading random ISG posts I found someone suspecting her to be a transgender. Well they are wrong..
I was passing by Mount and remembered the above titled ad in LAds. Rang them up and asked for more info. They said they are 29 & 31 respectively. Was too horny and thought of giving this a go. They directed me to a place well away from the main roads. Went to an apartment and door was opened by a mature lady who should be at least 38+. She was chubby too. From the Ad it was apparent that one was on the chubbier side. Didn't clearly see the other one as she vanished when I entered the apartment. In any other circumstances I would turn back but was thinking of the opportunity to have a 3-way and made up my mind to have a piece of this.

She directed me to the room which was super clean and A / see was on. Gave me a fresh towel and told me to clean up. Went to the bathroom and it was clean as well. But there was a used condom floating in the commode. After the wash I went back to the room and 38+ lady came in naked and said they will come after taking a wash and their bathroom is outside (figured this was a lie and I still can't understand why they would lie about that).Is this Mount Duo or Nugegoda / Maharagama duo.

Member #4695
02-26-19, 06:24
Would someone be kind enough to post the ad by the Wijerama MILF. I could not find it. Tia even a hint would be appreciated.

AussieMan
02-26-19, 07:25
Got late more than one hour.

Came with a story say some LE incident to a girl working and staying with her.

Pleasant looking. Little different to photos. In photos she looks taller.

Service is basic. CBJ was average. Light touching of balls and thighs. Sucking of nipples.

Didn't allow Sucking her nipples. Kissing of boobs only. My attempt to lick her pussy terned down saying "eeya"(Jackson - "eeya" is verbal expression of disgust in local language). Had a curly muff.

Didn't agree for cowgirl saying she had a leg injury. Missionary and ended with doogy.

Tried COB and responded "eeya"once again. So erupted on the bed.

Whole episode brought back nostalgic memories of my teenage experience with the school time sweetheart.

Overall happy eventhough the Service is below my present expectations. I liked going back to amateurish scene with this baby.

Recommended for people looking for such experience.

Damage 6 k including room.

Room OK bathroom dirty.

AM.

Sanjaya SL
02-26-19, 19:57
Would someone be kind enough to post the ad by the Wijerama MILF. I could not find it. Tia even a hint would be appreciated.It seems she has removed the MR ad (yet again). If you got PM facility, I can send you the number though.

Yaluwa 1
02-27-19, 04:24
Hi all,

Again. This was a long time due. I had this encounter about 4 weeks ago. Through this forum, I got the contact of a pimp operating near the Maharagama Keells. I got it through 'apples' who was a member here. Anyways, the pimp has his guest house which is located right beside the Keells called Sun Rose hotel.

So I gave him a call and he seemed friendly and told he has a variety of girls according to my budget. So I met him the next day and he showed some pictures of the girls within my budget and who was available at the time. So after choosing one that looked alright, we went into the guest house and he sent me to wait in the room. After about 20-30 minutes the girl came. The service provided was as promised and no disappointments there. The only drawback was that she was a bit older than promised and the room wasn't especially clean.

Price: 10 k for two shots with AC room provided.

Girl: 7/10 (was MILFy).

Service provided: DFK, DATY and pretty enthusiastic (as long as you area clean).

Room: Not the best. Pretty unclean.

WIR: probably to try a different girl.

Also, he said he can also provide the girl to any place I want if I wanted her to come to my house.He is a good guy and he have so many contacts.

🍎 is the my reference guy as well.

But I got 2 shots with room for 6 k at Nugegoga.

He gave me a working girl and she met me while she is working.

Mate, save his contact don't ruin it.

Nivper
02-27-19, 06:47
It seems she has removed the MR ad (yet again). If you got PM facility, I can send you the number though.Go down under "what's new" in MR. You will find her.

AussieMan
02-27-19, 10:58
Would someone be kind enough to post the ad by the Wijerama MILF. I could not find it. Tia even a hint would be appreciated.Search for Anne in massage republic. That's her.

AM.

Ricardino12
02-27-19, 11:07
Has any one tried Shehani from MR or Himasi from Lads? If yes please provide reviews or private message of your view. S.

AussieMan
02-28-19, 13:07

She directed me to the room which was super clean and A / see was on. Gave me a fresh towel and told me to clean up.Hi mate,

Is this the duo you are referring to.

They are appearing in MR now.

Photos are quite a turn off I guess.

AM.

AussieMan
03-01-19, 10:05
Time to time She appears in MR as Anne or Anju.

Small woman, looks like an average ouse wife.

Operates alone from her home where she lives with her small kid.

She is total GFE from welcoming to sending you off.

In bed she is your dream ****. Everything except anal was possible.

Nonstop DFK. She is a kisser and she it like a passionate GF.

Very good BBBJ. She takes time and would carry on until you stop it.

DATY allowed to to my hearts content and included fingering both holes.

Had a long session in Cow girl, Missionary and doggy positions.

She didn't like COB, so came inside. Had a bath together and little chat before leavings.

She is the best talent I had for the price range and would definitely recommend to others.

Damage 7 k.

AM.

Long Deek
03-01-19, 15:36
What in the name of god.

I think I'm going to give up on mongering. Absolutely horrible.

Hi mate,

Is this the duo you are referring to.

They are appearing in MR now.

Photos are quite a turn off I guess.

AM.

Tannyc
03-01-19, 18:13
What in the name of god.

I think I'm going to give up on mongering. Absolutely horrible.Hahahha. Yeah bro. Seriously.

Kelum87
03-02-19, 00:48
To be honest mate, I think this is overrated.

Had her services twice, and there's nothing special stand out to worth mentioning. Just a regular freelancer for me. Very thin body with barely no assets. And services are also average. At least for me.

I never got GFE. In fact, the first time I was so pissed off with her, I was trying to get her help to locate her place but she was terribly annoying giving the directions. I thought of turning back, but my junior got best of me.

Never tried DFK as her breath had a smell. And I'm very selective when it comes to DATY, having only done that for two girls whom I felt very clean. So, can't comment on those aspects.

In overall I think she has been overrated in the forum. Probably because fellow mongers feel obliged to help her, whom raising a small kid by herself.

Anyway that's my opinion. I could be an exception, let's see what were the experience from others.

Time to time She appears in MR as Anne or Anju.

Small woman, looks like an average ouse wife.

Operates alone from her home where she lives with her small kid.

She is total GFE from welcoming to sending you off.

In bed she is your dream ****. Everything except anal was possible..

MahaHoora
03-02-19, 08:04
I thought of commenting to help fellow mongers decide whether to go to her or not.

Anju looks the average housewife, in her early forties, with subtle signs of getting old, but quite slim and fair. Not a pretty face but not unpleasant either. Uneven teeth are somewhat of a drawback. I tend to ignore her feet which are not pretty. Her slim and petite frame and her fairness have some appeal. With clothes off, you see her young looking and very fair body in spite of a slightly protruding little tummy (that carries the scar of her caesarian), with small boobs but pronounced nipples which are typical of women of this structure.

Her vital opening is very tight. Usually odorless but the last time I went to her was an exception.
~>SnIFf sNIfF<~

She does enjoy sex but I guess it depends on the chemistry you build with her. Guess she's been mechanical with some which is not excusable. With me, there's been a good response on the three or four occasions when I needed a quickie. Good conversation, deep kissing, passionate sucking and good food at the Y, which made up for whatever other shortcomings. The last time, when I was pumping her in missionary - alternating between a deep stroke and a narrow stroke, a quick stroke and a slow stroke - the delirious look on her face with her eyes glazed and wide open, mouth slightly open, I have to admit, was quite a turn on.

However, if she does not respond well to a client, then I guess it would be a total waste of time. The low cost is somewhat of a redeeming factor.

Guess the attached pic. would round up this account of her.

So make up your minds brothers, based on your personal preferences. I will neither recommend her nor dissuade you from going to her. It is what you make of it, PROVIDED she's in your zone.

P.S. I hope no one would rat to her about this report. Sorry about that one, but I've had a few unpleasant incidents here in recent times. Hope the good old days of this forum when there was healthy interaction among members with a very occasional skirmish would be back.

To be honest mate, I think this is overrated.

Had her services twice, and there's nothing special stand out to worth mentioning. Just a regular freelancer for me. Very thin body with barely no assets. And services are also average. At least for me.

I never got GFE. In fact, the first time I was so pissed off with her, I was trying to get her help to locate her place but she was terribly annoying giving the directions. I thought of turning back, but my junior got best of me.

Never tried DFK as her breath had a smell. And I'm very selective when it comes to DATY, having only done that for two girls whom I felt very clean. So, can't comment on those aspects.

In overall I think she has been overrated in the forum. Probably because fellow mongers feel obliged to help her, whom raising a small kid by herself.

Anyway that's my opinion. I could be an exception, let's see what were the experience from others.

AussieMan
03-02-19, 10:59
I thought of commenting to help fellow mongers decide whether to go to her or not.

Anju looks the average housewife, in her early forties, with subtle signs of getting old, but quite slim and fair. Not a pretty face but not unpleasant either. Uneven teeth are somewhat of a drawback. I tend to ignore her feet which are not pretty. Her slim and petite frame and her fairness have some appeal. With clothes off, you see her young looking and very fair body in spite of a slightly protruding little tummy (that carries the scar of her caesarian), with small boobs but pronounced nipples which are typical of women of this structure..MahaHoora bro.

That's a wonderful summing up of different opinions about her.

Yes, I guess its chemistry that makes the experience good or bad.

In my case I never treat a woman as a merchandise, treat the woman like you treat to your GF or wife. Don't focus on shortcomings. Harp on what's available and good, then you will have s hoid time.

Cheers.

Mrmark
03-02-19, 12:39
A TV presenter / model looking for some urgent cash. PM if you are interested.

Price- 15 k.

Pics. Please ask from her when negotiating.Interesting to see her. Connect please.

AravinDaw
03-03-19, 09:56
I have messaged Sneha couple of times but she did not reply my messages. Is she out of the scene now? Did anyone contact her recently and met her?

MahaHoora
03-03-19, 13:53
I think your approach is good, bro. That will generally bring good results though there would be the odd exception.

MahaHoora bro.

That's a wonderful summing up of different opinions about her.

Yes, I guess its chemistry that makes the experience good or bad.

In my case I never treat a woman as a merchandise, treat the woman like you treat to your GF or wife. Don't focus on shortcomings. Harp on what's available and good, then you will have s hoid time.

Cheers.

VeeAva
03-03-19, 14:42
In my case I never treat a woman as a merchandise, treat the woman like you treat to your GF or wife.

Cheers.I too wholeheartedly agree with this point. Only then can one enjoy the full experience. Of course, the girl too should act in the same manner (which is not the case with some). Just my 2 cents.

DLasantha
03-03-19, 17:21
Heard several raids very recent, where Clients also arrested with the Spa staff. Despite it is unlawful and violating right of the people it happens again. In SL law is at the interest of law executor. No fairness or natural just can be expected. Take case of your safety.

Walbeta
03-03-19, 18:26
Guys, some one has created a Whats up group for reviews of LA ads. Not lengthly reviews but just good or bad. Don't know the intension of the admin but the group had passed 200 members within few hours. Get the clue from this ad.

[Photo(s) deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: The photos originally included with this report were deleted in accordance with the Forum's Photo Guidelines prohibiting the posting of photos containing embedded text. Please read the Forum's Photo Guidelines (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-forumrules.php#photoguidelines) for further information.

Lawanya
03-03-19, 18:43
Heard several raids very recent, where Clients also arrested with the Spa staff. Despite it is unlawful and violating right of the people it happens again. In SL law is at the interest of law executor. No fairness or natural just can be expected. Take case of your safety.They will be released same day after taking note of their identity.

Nothing to worry about.

More details can be obtained from members like OTB.

SuduPutha101
03-03-19, 21:34
I have messaged Sneha couple of times but she did not reply my messages. Is she out of the scene now? Did anyone contact her recently and met her?I tried her in November last year by contacting her through adult hub for 8 k (with room). And messaged her back in January, but didn't go through with it on the day since she wasn't available during daytime. Now she has appeared on MR with a higher price tag and it seems like she's getting quite a lot of attention hence the no reply. I honestly had a wonderful time with her back then, but don't know if her service is the same due to the hike in demand.

Member #4695
03-05-19, 04:53
Dear members,

The cops are at it once again. Be careful. Recently there was a reported raid on TV as well.

Would OTB or anybody experienced enough please be able to mention what happens if customers are arrested during the raid? Thank you.

Lewis123
03-05-19, 06:55
Recently saw this picture is added to Lad and dis appeared in two hours. Can anybody give a clue under witch name operation now.

Amdan7
03-05-19, 10:13
A TV presenter / model looking for some urgent cash. PM if you are interested.

Price- 15 k.

Pics. Please ask from her when negotiating.Posting after ages. I don't know is there any body who remembers me.

BTW, can somebody send me contact please? Willing to give back in return.

Cheers!

-Amda-.

AussieMan
03-05-19, 13:37
I could not loaf ISG whole day yesterday.

Had anybody else experienced that.

What happened?

AM.

Mitian 1994
03-05-19, 18:58
Hi friends,

Am from India and visiting Srilanka after 8 years next week.

During my last visit, I had visited a couple of Karaoke clubs which had girls with whom we can can dancan and also have fun with them by paying them and get some drinks.

One good place was near the Mcdonalds on Galle road.

Can you please update the status of these bars. Are they still active and which ones are good to go?

Also there used to be some Chinese girls hanging around the casinos? Are the casinos good place to pick these girls still?

If anyone of you can PM with some details also, it would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Mitian.

Sanjaya SL
03-05-19, 19:31
She's adverting on Lads as Nadika (Maharagama / Piliyandala). Her price used to be 3500; then 2500. And now finally it's 2000. Has anyone tried her? From the look of her, she is not my type. But for 2 K, I don't mind having some quickie. But this price is too good to be true, even for a woman with this look (unless she is unbearably ugly / old / unhygienic woman you get around Maradana bridge. What do you guys thinking?

Cofee Man
03-06-19, 08:16
She's adverting on Lads as Nadika (Maharagama / Piliyandala). Her price used to be 3500; then 2500. And now finally it's 2000. Has anyone tried her? From the look of her, she is not my type. But for 2 K, I don't mind having some quickie. But this price is too good to be true, even for a woman with this look (unless she is unbearably ugly / old / unhygienic woman you get around Maradana bridge. What do you guys thinking?Too good to be true. I will not surprise you will come back and write something about your experience. I would rather use my hands than putting my junior inside a filthy smelly hole.

MahaHoora
03-06-19, 17:18
Yes I experienced this too. I checked online and found that their server was down.

I could not loaf ISG whole day yesterday.

Had anybody else experienced that.

What happened?

AM.

MahaHoora
03-06-19, 17:23
Agree with you.

Her current price of LKR 2000 coupled with the fact that her price has been going down steadily (4000 -> 3500 -> 3000 -> 2500 -> 2000) sounds very fishy. There could be something dreadfully wrong and this could be a trap too.

A conspiracy theory this may be, but just imagine her enticing guys, videoing them surreptitiously and blackmailing them.

Interestingly, I have not seen a single review by anyone who had patronized her. As I type, somebody may be typing a report on her. Let's see.

Too good to be true. I will not surprise you will come back and write something about your experience. I would rather use my hands than putting my junior inside a filthy smelly hole.

Sanjaya SL
03-06-19, 17:51
Too good to be true. I will not surprise you will come back and write something about your experience. I would rather use my hands than putting my junior inside a filthy smelly hole.The only explanation I could come up with is that she might be a nymphomaniac (do they exist here in Sri Lanka? But even for a nymp, it doesn't make sense to go for such a low price. Or she could be a trap, like MahaHoora said. Maybe a trap setup by Balumgala or something like that.

Anyways, I won't be trying her until I hear from someone about their experience with her.

Here are some more of her photos. See if any of you guys know her.

Pro23
03-06-19, 21:04
Copy her mobile number and search in LAd and you will get various pictures. Old pictures are not turning point IMO.

She's adverting on Lads as Nadika (Maharagama / Piliyandala). Her price used to be 3500; then 2500. And now finally it's 2000. Has anyone tried her? From the look of her, she is not my type. But for 2 K, I don't mind having some quickie. But this price is too good to be true, even for a woman with this look (unless she is unbearably ugly / old / unhygienic woman you get around Maradana bridge. What do you guys thinking?

Cofee Man
03-07-19, 02:05
The only explanation I could come up with is that she might be a nymphomaniac (do they exist here in Sri Lanka? But even for a nymp, it doesn't make sense to go for such a low price. Or she could be a trap, like MahaHoora said. Maybe a trap setup by Balumgala or something like that.

Anyways, I won't be trying her until I hear from someone about their experience with her.

Here are some more of her photos. See if any of you guys know her.Last picture is from India.

MahaHoora
03-07-19, 16:32
Mates, the so called 2 K lady is posting pictures from the Internet. Look at this link and you will see one of the pics this person had used on Lanka Ads:

https://www.pinterest.it/pin/346284658821244441/

This is the last pic included in Sanjaya SL's post.

As Sanjaya SL says, this could be a trap set up by a self-proclaimed do-gooder channel / program like Balumgala.

One should call the number and entangle that person in his / her own trap.

In fact I called the number and a woman with a unfriendly, haughty voice answered and asked, "Dang koheda inne ?" ("Where are you now ?) Something came up and I had to stop it there.

The only explanation I could come up with is that she might be a nymphomaniac (do they exist here in Sri Lanka? But even for a nymp, it doesn't make sense to go for such a low price. Or she could be a trap, like MahaHoora said. Maybe a trap setup by Balumgala or something like that.

Here are some more of her photos. See if any of you guys know her.

MahaHoora
03-07-19, 16:34
Last picture is from India.It's supposedly of a Bangladeshi woman but the poster seems to be from India.

MahaHoora
03-07-19, 16:39
Mates, look at this:

https://www.gulte.com/photos/Actress/2/3195/Jayavani-Spicy-Stills/10

Another pic used by the supposedly voluptuous lady going cheap.

Some kind of trap. Beware.

Lost9999
03-07-19, 21:09
Does any of you guys know this girl? She's on MR and asking for 10 k and has no reviews (which cannot be trusted of course). Appreciate if you guys can throw some reviews at her.

Thanks.

FunkyGuy3001
03-08-19, 00:37
Hi guys,

I'm planning to visit Sri Lanka. Colombo, in May, June time. Can you please recommend me some nice Lankan ladies who knows how to give a good time, how I can find them.

Lot of thanks in advance.

Cheers,

Funky.

AgadooBirdie
03-08-19, 07:15
Great collection. 7th one is Shenaya, there are some reviews at the forum.

I have seen her very recently, well built and tall, but getting chubby. I'm not sure about others.

Can be fake.She is waste of money. She requests you to book room and let her know the room number. Had I seen her before booking the room I would have run away. She is in a mighty hurry and wants the Jon done quickly. No go fingering or boob squeezing. Useless for 8 k.

AussieMan
03-08-19, 15:52
Called Ashan to contact a girl advertised on L Ads.

He assured that girl will be sent to a hotel / guest house in Gamsaba junction within 15 minutes.

It took about one hour to girl to arrive. The girl was quite different to the picture advertised and was older.

She agreed that it is not her picture.

The girl who came told that she is 26 but should be in her Thirties IMO.

She was dark skinned, well build and had a shapely body with a nice ass. Had little bit of fat around the waist.

Told her name is Nethu and from Rajagiriya.

First few minutes were little awkward, may be due to the fact she knew that I was expecting a different girl and she expected an outburst.

But I didn't make a big fuss, told her that I expected a different girl but since it happened this way we should go ahead.

Started kissing and sucking her boobs. And she reciprocating same on me. Then CBJ nice and slow and me going for DATY including her bum. Started missionary and she raised her legs like a gymnastic positions (she was bloody flexible) and remained so for at lest good ten minute until I could not pump in that position any more. Turned to doggy for few more minutes.

For some reason I could not come and asked for anal. She said she want 5 k extra for that. Gave up and she offered to handsake until I come. After what it seems to be and eternity she asked me whether I can do it as her hand hurts. Started with she squeezing the balls and sucking my nipples but still my junior would not obey. Finally I asked her to suck me bare until I come. She wanted 2 K to do it bare. Agreed but she wanted it upfront (bloody hell) obliged as I wanted to finish off and after few more minutes of wet and sloppy BBBJ I came (not in the mouth).

To sum up of the whole episode .

It Started with disappointment as the girl was not the dealer promised and came late. Her initial interaction was slow and little business like (later she said She had two more clients back to back and was tired and sleeping when my job came).

Her body is good though dark. Skinned.

Performance not bad. But money minded.

Damage 7 k +2 k extra for final BBBJ.

May be I would contact her direct for little backdoor action (because of her shapely ass and flexible body).

AM.

Later dear apologized and promised he had to do that as he could not contact the other girl. Promised to provide a "doll" next time.

Advertised photos is below.

Overwatch29
03-09-19, 03:53

He assured that girl will be sent to a hotel / guest house in Gamsaba junction within 15 minutes.

It took about one hour to girl to arrive. The girl was quite different to the picture advertised and was older.

She was dark skinned, well build and had a shapely body with a nice ass. Had little bit of fat around the waist.

First few minutes were little awkward, may be due to the fact she knew that I was expecting a different girl and she expected an outburst.

But I didn't make a big fuss, told her that I expected a different girl but since it happened this way we should go ahead.

Started kissing and sucking her boobs. And she reciprocating same on me. Then CBJ nice and slow and me going for DATY including her bum. Started missionary and she raised her legs like a gymnastic positions (she was bloody flexible) and remained so for at lest good ten minute until I could not pump in that position any more. Turned to doggy for few more minutes..This is a pic from a model shoot, quite a famous model.

VeeAva
03-09-19, 13:16
You got her for 8 k?

She is waste of money. She requests you to book room and let her know the room number. Had I seen her before booking the room I would have run away. She is in a mighty hurry and wants the Jon done quickly. No go fingering or boob squeezing. Useless for 8 k.

AussieMan
03-09-19, 13:24
This is a pic from a model shoot, quite a famous model.Oh man.

I should have search the web first. Anyway this guy nw in contact with me and promised to share picture of girls with him. Will get them and share if he keep the promise.

AM.

JayaSen
03-10-19, 03:34
Went to this place after 3 months. Most of the gals found new except one thin. Had to convince the old contacts, about the changes inside she got friendly. When time for extras comes she asked for 1 k. Unbutton nurse kit by herself. Allowed to suck small boobs. Finger tight pussy. Caress her. She is small made. Cocacola body.

Damage 2200.

Sanjaya SL
03-10-19, 17:42

Started kissing and sucking her boobs. And she reciprocating same on me. Then CBJ nice and slow and me going for DATY including her bum. Started missionary and she raised her legs like a gymnastic positions (she was bloody flexible) and remained so for at lest good ten minute until I could not pump in that position any more. Turned to doggy for few more minutes..This is Shanali Weerasinghe. She seems to be a model. If he really provide her for 7 K, that's a bloody bargain (I personally don't fancy models over normal girls. But they do have a demand in market). Or maybe he is just lying.

Manfield04
03-10-19, 18:36
I am in Sri Lanka for a few days. Trying to hook up with somebody. Although one friend gave a few contacts, nobody is responding. So, can you please give a hint as to where this place Live O is? It seems that your inbox is full and it is not accepting any PM.

Went to this place after 3 months. Most of the gals found new except one thin. Had to convince the old contacts, about the changes inside she got friendly. When time for extras comes she asked for 1 k. Unbutton nurse kit by herself. Allowed to suck small boobs. Finger tight pussy. Caress her. She is small made. Cocacola body. Damage 2200.

Dominiq
03-11-19, 06:33
She sends her contact through AHub and I called her. Ahub says its 45 and she said that picture on Ahub is real and didn't seems wrong of it. A lovely posh voice from the beginning before I made an appointment. After I confirm my coming she said that she has a nice place in mount and ask me to come there. She said she will come by 20 minutes and I wend there. Place was at the cross street in mount. The hotel doesn't seem like a hotel and I went to the reception. The reception guy identified me because she called that guy before I arrived and he starts to clean the room. There were 2 -3 people out there and I waited at the reception nearly 15 minutes until the room cleaned. The entrance was 1500 and I was so disappointed until I get the room. Finally, she came to the room after 1 hour of late and before I F her I was F of seeing her. Full of makeup and it's confirmed that she was at least 50 to 55. She said a nice story of her self and I start the movie. After disgusting 10 minutes, I forcefully express my gratitude to her and leave the place. I never felt that much disgusting feeling vomited in front of the so-called hotel. Soon as I went back my place I put do not try on truecaller. Guys aware of her, please. The funniest thing was when I went there she said the landmarks to the place and asked me to bring something to eat and drink if I don't mind. BTW I have lost my 5000 at the end of the disgusting day.

AussieMan
03-11-19, 13:04
Hi mate,

Sorry to hear that contacts didn't work out.

If you want to try MPs check Juliana spa (KollUPITYA) and Lazzani hotel (spa) at Marine drive Colombo.

Alternatively you can check Velvet touch Thai spa and Welness Thai spa. Those two are also in marine drive.

If you visit that marine drive area its dotted with spas local and Thai.

Another area to go hunting is Mount Lavinia.

AM.

PS: I am confused how Negombo became so barren with no leads what so ever with all the tourists hotspots.

I am in Sri Lanka for a few days. Trying to hook up with somebody. Although one friend gave a few contacts, nobody is responding. So, can you please give a hint as to where this place Live O is? It seems that your inbox is full and it is not accepting any PM.

Manfield04
03-11-19, 20:15
Thanks for sharing. Today I went looking for Omaya Spa in Old Kotte Road but was unsuccessful as when I asked, people did not know the address. I don't know whether I will have time to try the Spas you have mentioned, but thanks once again. BTW, there are a couple of spas which are offering extras in Lewis Street, Negombo. One is Monalisa but there the girls are fat and old. From outside the place looks good but inside, it's dirty another is near Euro Supermarket.

Hi mate, Sorry to hear that contacts didn't work out. If you want to try MPs check Juliana spa (KollUPITYA) and Lazzani hotel (spa) at Marine drive Colombo. Alternatively you can check Velvet touch Thai spa and Welness Thai spa. Those two are also in marine drive. If you visit that marine drive area its dotted with spas local and Thai. Another area to go hunting is Mount Lavinia. AM. PS: I am confused how Negombo became so barren with no leads what so ever with all the tourists hotspots.

Hashanc007
03-12-19, 02:46
Guys,

Do they provide FS? Or just average extras like HJ?

I went there fee months ago and only HJ was possible.

MahaHoora
03-12-19, 06:19
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JmcA9LIIXWw

So goes the song.

It was a sultry night. Hot outside and HOT inside. I thought of having some light action, leaving aside heavy action for the time being. Had mentally shortlisted Kameeliya and Sun Ri Om. When I called the first I heard a big fight going on in the background and the guy who lifted the receiver too seemed to be lost to it. So I gave up and tried to locate Sun Ri Om by the address on the web but could not locate same. Small wonder as its name had changed and there was no name board to match.

So I called Kameeliya again and all seemed calm. I walked in and a "friendly" guy greeted me. Had the dust settled down ? I was wondering if he was hiding a corpse under his desk, concealing the ghastly crime behind that friendly grin. Presently he took me to the open doorway of a room with a bevy of girls seated in a row, all in red t-shirts and black pants or tights. About 8 to 10 pairs of piercing eyes made me feel somewhat uncomfortable. If only I could "pierce" all of them !

The very first girl on the left looked good, tall, with a pretty, posh face and I quickly indicated by a head gesture to the guy hiding a corpse under his desk that I'd take her. I was too embarrassed to have a good look at all the damsels. There could have been better ones. (Generally all of them seemed good looking. I could have been wrong.) My tall damsel walked out giving that private school head girl smile. Yes she did look that and was vaguely familiar too.

She was friendly and the massage was slightly above average. The handshake followed. She obligingly revealed a firm pair of polkatu (coconut shell) boobiliums with a rubbery little knob on each. Good they were. I did a customs like inspection of same in the absence of permission to do more. I almost asked her for the HS code. Needless to say that the YWCA was out of bounds. As champagne flowed marking the close I thought I could remember her from Blue Lotus in Permancode, sorry, Pamankada. (Her Hi-fi looks were almost affecting my mental articulation of Sinhalese names.) She gave me the name Ishani and I think she used the same name at Blue Lotus too, where she allowed me to pump her from behind, in standing position, to no avail. I could not clear; hit the cross bar and fell with it into the sawdust. I thought it not advisable to verify the past at that time.

Though I expected a luxury spa, the massage bed did not even have a sheet. The bathroom had seen its better days. Though not unclean, all the fittings were broken. Did the fight take place there or do customers use the fittings and the plumbing as trapeze swings ? May be the latter explains why bathrooms of most spas are in that condition.

Ratings:

Looks: 8.5/10.

Friendliness: 6/10.

Performance: 6/10.

Spa: cleanliness: 7/10.

Spa: amenities: 4/10.

VeeAva
03-12-19, 07:33
Interesting write up. Love the sense of humor.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JmcA9LIIXWw

So goes the song.

It was a sultry night. Hot outside and HOT inside. I thought of having some light action, leaving aside heavy action for the time being. Had mentally shortlisted Kameeliya and Sun Ri Om. When I called the first I heard a big fight going on in the background and the guy who lifted the receiver too seemed to be lost to it. So I gave up and tried to locate Sun Ri Om by the address on the web but could not locate same. Small wonder as its name had changed and there was no name board to match.

So I called Kameeliya again and all seemed calm. I walked in and a "friendly" guy greeted me. Had the dust settled down ? I was wondering if he was hiding a corpse under his desk, concealing the ghastly crime behind that friendly grin. Presently he took me to the open doorway of a room with a bevy of girls seated in a row, all in red t-shirts and black pants or tights..

Overwatch29
03-12-19, 07:36
This is Shanali Weerasinghe. She seems to be a model. If he really provide her for 7 K, that's a bloody bargain (I personally don't fancy models over normal girls. But they do have a demand in market). Or maybe he is just lying.He's likely lying, she's a good friend of mine, she doesn't go for this stuff, probably got a girl with a similar figure maybe.

MahaHoora
03-12-19, 13:19
Oh ! Another one ! Welcome to the club, mate.

I have to admit I fell into the same trap almost a year ago, courtesy AHub. She has this trick of calling you in, from the depths of the darkened room after you have paid the room charge and when you go in and see the authentic granny you wonder whether to experience the extreme situation or show a clean pair of heels. I pictured the granny videos on Xhamster and decided to go ahead. What the heck, for experience's sake or for Pete's sake.

She wanted me to tell her sexy things during the action and was egging me on, "Tell something ... umm ... tell something...., " in girl "kiyannako" (tell will you) style. That gave me the creeps. OWAK !

Guess I made the most of the granny experience though. I was keeping it a dark secret until I saw poor Dominiq's report. Let not a single other monger perish!

Unless you'd like the occasional, kinky granny experience, run a mile when you hear her name.

See the attached dark pic from the dark side.

She sends her contact through AHub and I called her. Ahub says its 45 and she said that picture on Ahub is real and didn't seems wrong of it. A lovely posh voice from the beginning before I made an appointment. After I confirm my coming she said that she has a nice place in mount and ask me to come there. She said she will come by 20 minutes and I wend there. Place was at the cross street in mount. The hotel doesn't seem like a hotel and I went to the reception. The reception guy identified me because she called that guy before I arrived and he starts to clean the room. There were 2 -3 people out there and I waited at the reception nearly 15 minutes until the room cleaned. The entrance was 1500 and I was so disappointed until I get the room. Finally, she came to the room after 1 hour of late and before I F her I was F of seeing her. Full of makeup and it's confirmed that she was at least 50 to 55. She said a nice story of her self and I start the movie. After disgusting 10 minutes, I forcefully express my gratitude to her and leave the place. I never felt that much disgusting feeling vomited in front of the so-called hotel. Soon as I went back my place I put do not try on truecaller. Guys aware of her, please. The funniest thing was when I went there she said the landmarks to the place and asked me to bring something to eat and drink if I don't mind. BTW I have lost my 5000 at the end of the disgusting day.

MahaHoora
03-12-19, 18:55
Thank you chameleon, sorry, mate. Happy mongering.

Interesting write up. Love the sense of humor.

AussieMan
03-13-19, 06:17
Yes mates.

As I reported in my review she is night the one who came. Much older and dark skinned girl. As I told at the end dear himself agreed her send another girl and apologized. We didn't discuss whether hehas Shenali (the girl in the picture) is available. He only said he has few girls and that he will send their pictures to me next time. I didn't try that (Yet).

Cheers.

He's likely lying, she's a good friend of mine, she doesn't go for this stuff, probably got a girl with a similar figure maybe.

Member #4717
03-13-19, 19:27
I tried by the RTFF in thus forum to pick a clear name for a preferred mongering hotel, but couldn't find any.

I found from another sources (Wikisex) that Galle Road is a preferred place with many night clubs around, but still not sure about the if the hotels are girl friendly or not.

Do you think Pearl City hotel in Galle Rd is. A good option, I usually prefer to stay in a GirlFriendly hotel which close to multiple nightclubs have good collection of WGs.

Any suggestions?

The Old Teaboy
03-14-19, 04:10
I tried by the RTFF in thus forum to pick a clear name for a preferred mongering hotel, but couldn't find any.

I found from another sources (Wikisex) that Galle Road is a preferred place with many night clubs around, but still not sure about the if the hotels are girl friendly or not.

Do you think Pearl City hotel in Galle Rd is. A good option, I usually prefer to stay in a GirlFriendly hotel which close to multiple nightclubs have good collection of WGs.

Any suggestions?Pearl City Hotel is said to have working girls hanging around in the evenings, but I am not sure about the quality of the hotel. Cinnamon Grand is a very good hotel, and no hindrance to mongering. Cleopatra and other nightclubs are nearby.

Jerry Cool
03-14-19, 12:30
Greeting to all,

I am new member here. Just found this forum not long ago.

Spent few days go through the latest 30 pages, very sad to see not many happy ending, many end up cheated by fake photo.

I am a foreigner working here, have been staying here for 2 year. As a foreigner, I am having a lot barrier when come to mongering, especially the skin colour and because I cannot speak Sinhala.

I would like to share my little experience in Colombo.

1. Sunset Massage, opposite Cargills Bank, Kollupitiya.

Local MP, first time asking for 2 k entrance, massage by a BBW, tips 2 k to access top and bottom include HJ. Massage was OK, GFE is good, even let me suck her nipple. But I am not BBW fans.

Second attempt ask for 2.5 k, entrance, able to choose, saw a pretty MILF, about 30's, nice body. Ask for 3 k tips (maybe I am foreigner, always ask for more), access to top, unzip her pant (jean), but hard to touch, and reluctant to pull down more.

2. Thai Spa, Beach Road, above Thai restaurant.

Thai MP, 1 hour massage 4.5 k. Can choose girl, girl quality average. Only offer HJ, ask for 4 k tips. Good massage, but HJ too expensive, only top access.

3. Thai Spa, near Wellawatta.

Thai MP, 1 hour massage 4. k. Also can choose girl, only 3-4 girls, quality slightly better, and environment slightly better. Only offer HJ, ask for 4 k tips also. Good massage, HJ expensive, top access.

4. L Ad experience.

Very long time ago do tried some number, mostly ask to call, and once found I cannot speak Sinhala, quote 20 k above.

Got once, I am sorry, number deleted, give me another agent number, but same like some bro experience here. Late about 2 hour from promised time. The girl show up like still sleepy, or just wake up. Charge me 12 k, and it is a below par experience. Girl with tummy and not a looker.

5. China girl.

Yes, this is easier to hunt. Damage usually 10 k-20 k.

Most of them stay in apartment around col 3 and 4. Have their own room, but my experience, most of the room is "OK".

When you know some of them, they will keep you posted when she has "friend" come to Colombo.

In my previous experience in another forum, sharing contract is very caution. Usually only within closed circuit and only with senior member. Another method to gain trust, is meet up some senior member either catch up for a drink or go mongering together.

I do wish to know some friends here, and share some contact and experience, but I have not subscribe yet, may I know how to proceed?

MahaHoora
03-14-19, 18:49
I could use that slogan after long!

Unjer-timber Medical Haven did turn out to be good as some fellow mongers has reported. Niro- and on her heels, Eyes-mi have obviously been drawing a dick-train there. The ATMs at Seylan Bank and Sampath Bank adjoining Unjer-timber must have been busy churning out cash.

I thought I'd take a chance and take Eyes-mi instead of the much talked about Niro-. Eyes-mi is a well endowed damsel, probably in her early 30's (not a damsel then ?). Lovely rabbit face with squeaky cheeks, nice, well maintained, full feet, shapely body though a bit on the bulky side. A trace of copper on her silky hair. Friendly too.

She asked who had told me about her. I just made up a name and said obviously he'd have given her a different name. She said several guys had come to her since the morning with the same kind of story. I went there late in the day.

The red reksine on the bed was badly creased and pealing off and was a bit uncomfortable directly under my back. The surface was like that of the moon with the padding underneath disturbed. So she had to put my towel to cover that bad patch. (She said the madam wouldn't fix it in spite of several reminders.) No sheet. However the room was not unclean. I found out later that she would just pour some massage lotion on the reksine and wipe off the tell tale signs. Yuk ! The room had a proper door which she closed and placed a chair against. There were wall cupboards and hopefully no one was hiding in one of them and masturbating. The bathroom was so so but no trapeze artists have been there recently as the fittings were in good shape. Good water pressure.

Without messing around I opted for a feeling massage straight away and she ran her smooth face over my body and with the slightest invitation broke into a deep, deep french kiss. I pushed my hand into her crotch under her short skirt and big dembara (wasp) panties. She tightened her thighs to prevent me from 'going deep' but I could feel her moist womanhood. Yes, she was getting wet ! I then pushed her blouse up and the bra down to let her boobillia hang out. She started rubbing them over my tummy and chest and when her face was aligned with mine she broke into another DFK, panting in between. Her pook (booty) was now naked with the panties pulled down and her short skirt pushed up. She was over me. She then slid down to lick my groin and the repository and teasingly, the torpido, which she finally took in her mouth with no invitation or warning. This went through a couple of cycles and then she brought her face up to mine and putting one leg over me and doing a DFK, she shook me to heaven.

I went to take a wash. I had finished dressing when she came back into the room with a friendly and kindly smile. She never asked for a tip. I gave her 1.5K and that made the total cost 3K. Good value for money. She said it was my first time and on my next visit she's give me an even better time. She also told me in no uncertain manner, while sounding friendly, that she won't do FS.

A different kind of experience. I liked it thoroughly.

On my way out I saw a tan, simple but desirable girl on a sofa. That was probably Niro-.

Ratings:

Overall experience: 8/10. (No FS but much better that many FS sessions I've had in my career. I said the same about Siamese May at Moongem about 4 years ago.)

Appearance of the lady: 8/10.

Sexuality: 8/10.

Attitude: 8/10.

Feet: 8/10.

Room / bed: 6/10.

Bathroom: 5/10.

See the attached pic. I decided against posting other pics, for good reason.

P.S. Rats, please spare me this time.

AussieMan
03-15-19, 05:05
I could use that slogan after long !

Unjer-timber Medical Haven did turn out to be good as some fellow mongers has reported. Niro- and on her heels, Eyes-mi have obviously been drawing a dick-train there. The ATMs at Seylan Bank and Sampath Bank adjoining Unjer-timber must have been busy churning out cash.

I thought I'd take a chance and take Eyes-mi instead of the much talked about Niro-. Eyes-mi is a well endowed damsel, probably in her early 30's (not a damsel then ?). Lovely rabbit face with squeaky cheeks, nice, well maintained, full feet, shapely body though a bit on the bulky side. A trace of copper on her silky hair. Friendly too.Mahahoora bro,

Your writing reminds me of my early reading of great Erotica from Victorian era erotic novels (Golden era of English erotica).

This piece of work based on our mutual place / girl of interest is obviously got its influence (or should I say flavor) of "My Secret life by Walter ". An acclaimed underground Victorian Erotia by anonymous writer. (Rumored that it was written none other than the great Oscar Wilde.

Cheers mate. Keep up the good work.

AM.

Jerry Cool
03-15-19, 06:03

I thought I'd take a chance and take Eyes-mi instead of the much talked about Niro-. Eyes-mi is a well endowed damsel, probably in her early 30's (not a damsel then ?). Lovely rabbit face with squeaky cheeks, nice, well maintained, full feet, shapely body though a bit on the bulky side. A trace of copper on her silky hair. Friendly too.Thank you for the nice and juicy FR.

Look like the GFE is really great! With 3 k damage, super value for money (except the poor bed part).

Randy69
03-15-19, 07:12

I thought I'd take a chance and take Eyes-mi instead of the much talked about Niro-. Eyes-mi is a well endowed damsel, probably in her early 30's (not a damsel then ?). Lovely rabbit face with squeaky cheeks, nice, well maintained, full feet, shapely body though a bit on the bulky side. A trace of copper on her silky hair. Friendly too.

She asked who had told me about her. I just made up a name and said obviously he'd have given her a different name. She said several guys had come to her since the morning with the same kind of story. I went there late in the day.Excellent report bro. Was it an attached bathroom? And how were the towels. Clean / passable or terrible?

Dominiq
03-15-19, 08:20
Oh ! Another one ! Welcome to the club, mate.

I have to admit I fell into the same trap almost a year ago, courtesy AHub. She has this trick of calling you in, from the depths of the darkened room after you have paid the room charge and when you go in and see the authentic granny you wonder whether to experience the extreme situation or show a clean pair of heels. I pictured the granny videos on Xhamster and decided to go ahead. What the heck, for experience's sake or for Pete's sake..LOL. Seems there are lots more, rather than poor me. BTW I would like to suggest one thing. Let's make a new thread about fake or scam people (specially do not / never try people), including pimps as well.

MahaHoora
03-15-19, 12:40
Thank you bro.

The bathroom is attached to the corridor, not the room.

It is a common bathroom. So you have to run on tip toe between the room and the bathroom.

No soap in the bathroom. Some lotion mixed with water and hopefully not with kerosene, in a wide-mouthed plastic bottle. Hope mongers don't insert their juniors into the bottle for deep cleansing after the sloppy, saliva lubricated BJs there.

The towel was clean.

Excellent report bro. Was it an attached bathroom? And how were the towels. Clean / passable or terrible?

Ramonxta
03-15-19, 13:40
Thank you bro.

The bathroom is attached to the corridor, not the room. :)

It is a common bathroom. So you have to run on tip toe between the room and the bathroom.

No soap in the bathroom. Some lotion mixed with water and hopefully not with kerosene, in a wide-mouthed plastic bottle. Hope mongers don't insert their juniors into the bottle for deep cleansing after the sloppy, saliva lubricated BJs there.

The towel was clean.Glad you made it there. Great report. Will try her next time.

MahaHoora
03-15-19, 17:20
Thank you for the nice and juicy FR.

Look like the GFE is really great! With 3 k damage, super value for money (except the poor bed part).
Yes mate, the GFE part was great. Even without FS, it was better than most FS experiences I've had, so much so that I felt that FS would have spoilt it.

AussieMan
03-15-19, 17:23
Yes mate, the GFE part was great. Even without FS, it was better than most FS experiences I've had, so much so that I felt that FS would have spoilt it.Agreed. Who cares about FS after such a kinky session.

MahaHoora
03-15-19, 17:43
Thank you my dear AussieMan, Esq. If one delves into the mongering history of this island of serendipity (the propensity to make pleasant discoveries), I suspect that one might find that the great Oscar Wilde had had the pleasure of the dusky and musky promiscuous local damsels, which might have inspired the said work.

O ! Ye great Oscar Wilde
Ye make me wonder like a child
If the promiscuous women riled
Made you randy and run wild

Mahahoora bro,

Your writing reminds me of my early reading of great Erotica from Victorian era erotic novels (Golden era of English erotica).

This piece of work based on our mutual place / girl of interest is obviously got its influence (or should I say flavor) of "My Secret life by Walter ". An acclaimed underground Victorian Erotia by anonymous writer. (Rumored that it was written none other than the great Oscar Wilde.

Cheers mate. Keep up the good work.

AM.

Muthumala
03-16-19, 03:14
Just for your knowledge, Oscar Wilde was a known Homo Sexual.

Thank you my dear AussieMan, Esq. If one delves into the mongering history of this island of serendipity (the propensity to make pleasant discoveries), I suspect that one might find that the great Oscar Wilde had had the pleasure of the dusky and musky promiscuous local damsels, which might have inspired the said work.

O ! Ye great Oscar Wilde
Ye make me wonder like a child
If the promiscuous women riled
Made you randy and run wild

AussieMan
03-16-19, 04:33
Just for your knowledge, Oscar Wilde was a known Homo Sexual.Thanks mate.

What I have read about him is that he is bisexual.

He was married and have had affairs with both sexes. Why he was labeled as homosexual is that his affairs with male partners were openly discussed in a court case against him forb having an affair with a young boy of noble decent. During that case his numerous amorous affairs with males from different classes (Victorian time) were discussed in details and documented (including press).

His affairs with female partners or his sex life with his wife was not discussed (or documented for our generation to read) because the case was to accuse him of seducing males to indecent sex but not to decided whether he is a homo or hetero. He served a prison term for the offence.

Coming back to My secret life, it contains several volumes of sexual encounters of a "Walter" beginning as a abused child and spanning up to his mature age. Those include homosexual and bisexual episodes as well. Its RUMORED that stories are a collection of experiences of group of like minded men but narrated by a man blessed with great story telling ability (of course with added flavor and mastery of vocabulary).

(Now that makes MahaHoora our own Oscar Wilde.

Shouldn't we be proud of him and our ISG group of men sharing their adventures in this forum.

Therefore I would like to propose a toast to Mahahoora and our ISG brotherhood.

Cheers.

AM.

MahaHoora
03-16-19, 04:51
One day she's a blessing, and the moon the next. Claims to be 23 and offers B2B cum FS in her apartment room at the all-inclusive price of 8 K.

Tried her recently, on a significant day of the year, while in an adventurous mood, in spite of previous bad experiences connected to Lankika Ads.

Having been directed to an apartment block down "Swimming Club" Avenue in Beach-compound and going past the first line of defense - a Pina-type inquisitive sekka (security officer) - reached the lift landing of her floor. It was a small lobby with three or four main doors opening on to it. The dim environment, polished wooden doors, an "amme" (oldish maid) peering form a door way completed the experience as I knocked on her door. I peered past the door which opened expectantly and was pleasantly surprised to see a pretty and a bit stern looking girl of light complexion, slightly above average height and decent build with nice, well maintained feet. She invited me in, in her friendly but somewhat stern demeanor. As I followed her I took in her sexy feet which were adding to the moment. There was another girl in there, probably her partner in crime. Very clean environment and the room was well appointed too.

After we took a shower each, we got into bed. She did a light massage and B2B, first with me lying on my face and then having turned around. Not the greatest B2B but it was nice to see her stern face and feel her smooth body on mine. I soon embraced her and she didn't allow me to kiss her lips. I did manage to kiss her boobs though. Then she acceded to my request for DATY and she said I'd have to come on top and do the big job afterwards and I agreed. She seemed to enjoy DATY though she didn't let it last long. On her bidding I started pumping her in missionary and it was nice to feel her hands running over my back. Presently she started moaning and even crying out (in low intensity) in ecstasy which seemed quite genuine. It was a real turn on to see this stern girl being aroused with my strokes deep inside her love hole.

Soon, with culmination, she slid off the bed in a matter of fact way, to go to the bathroom.

A little later, after a good shower, I left after paying her. A friendly farewell in her lovely stern voice.

The GFE could have been better but the feeling of having it with a stern woman of mid-20's was a turn on. I felt the duration of the episode was too short given the price of 8 K. Yet I would rate it among the few passable Lankika experiences of mine.

Ratings:

Overall experience: 7/10
Value for money: 7/10
Venue: 9/10
General appearance of girl: 8/10
Boobs: 7/10
P: 8/10
GFE: 6/10
Freedom: 6/10
Performance: 6/10

P.S. I will not recommend her as I know she might fall short of the expectations of most in terms of performance. Please make your own judgement, taking into consideration her all-inclusive price. She's one of those gypsy girls who keep changing location for safety. The location for me was good and guess she'd maintain that standard for venues.

I have attached some pics though we are not yet rat-proof.

MahaHoora
03-16-19, 05:28
Thanks for sharing this. Didn't know that. By the way, great to see a sign form you after long. Silent waters run deep and I'm sure you - or at least the little fella - haven't been dormant. Take care mate.

P.S.
Thanks to you, I found this, via a Google search.
https://www.historyrevealed.com/eras/20th-century/the-trial-of-oscar-wilde/

You are absolutely right mate. Sad, anyway, to read of what happened to this otherwise great man.

Just for your knowledge, Oscar Wilde was a known Homo Sexual.

JasonX33
03-16-19, 10:44
Nice review Mahahoora, I tried to send a PM but your inbox is full.

One day she's a blessing, and the moon the next. Claims to be 23 and offers B2B cum FS in her apartment room at the all-inclusive price of 8 K.

Tried her recently, on a significant day of the year, while in an adventurous mood, in spite of previous bad experiences connected to Lankika Ads.

Having been directed to an apartment block down "Swimming Club" Avenue in Beach-compound and going past the first line of defense - a Pina-type inquisitive sekka (security officer) - reached the lift landing of her floor. It was a small lobby with three or four main doors opening on to it. The dim environment, polished wooden doors, an "amme" (oldish maid) peering form a door way completed the experience as I knocked on her door. I peered past the door which opened expectantly and was pleasantly surprised to see a pretty and a bit stern looking girl of light complexion, slightly above average height and decent build with nice, well maintained feet. She invited me in, in her friendly but somewhat stern demeanor. As I followed her I took in her sexy feet which were adding to the moment. There was another girl in there, probably her partner in crime. Very clean environment and the room was well appointed too.

After we took a shower each, we got into bed. She did a light massage and B2B, first with me lying on my face and then having turned around. Not the greatest B2B but it was nice to see her stern face and feel her smooth body on mine. I soon embraced her and she didn't allow me to kiss her lips. I did manage to kiss her boobs though. Then she acceded to my request for DATY and she said I'd have to come on top and do the big job afterwards and I agreed. She seemed to enjoy DATY though she didn't let it last long. On her bidding I started pumping her in missionary and it was nice to feel her hands running over my back. Presently she started moaning and even crying out (in low intensity) in ecstasy which seemed quite genuine. It was a real turn on to see this stern girl being aroused with my strokes deep inside her love hole.

Soon, with culmination, she slid off the bed in a matter of fact way, to go to the bathroom.

A little later, after a good shower, I left after paying her. A friendly farewell in her lovely stern voice.

The GFE could have been better but the feeling of having it with a stern woman of mid-20's was a turn on. I felt the duration of the episode was too short given the price of 8 K. Yet I would rate it among the few passable Lankika experiences of mine.

Ratings:

Value for money: 7/10
Venue: 9/10
General appearance of girl: 8/10
Boobs: 7/10
P: 8/10
GFE: 6/10
Freedom: 6/10
Performance: 6/10

P.S. I will not recommend her as I know she might fall short of the expectations of most in terms of performance. Please make your own judgement, taking into consideration her all-inclusive price. She's one of those gypsy girls who keep changing location for safety. The location for me was good and guess she'd maintain that standard for venues.

I have attached some pics though we are not yet rat-proof.

MahaHoora
03-17-19, 18:24
After having read the posts about her and having experienced her partner in crime, Eyes-mi at Unjer-timber, I was curious more than horny to see her, the woman herself. So I called up Unjer-timber on a hot weekend afternoon but was told that she was at "Udaha eke" (the upper one / the one up the road). I was able to have this clarified as Ama--- off Forest-gana road, up Visaka Lane. So I called up Ama--- and was able to get an immediate appointment.

In my report about Eyes-mi, I said that I had seen a tan girl of typical Sinhala type on a sofa when I was leaving and that I had thought she was Niro-. I was quite expectant of seeing her but when the friendly guy at the reception called out, the real Niro- appeared. She was not tan but of a fairer complexion and looked your everyday government office worker of early 30's or late 20's. She didn't look pretty as she appeared, but as time ticked on with my system absorbing all her attributes, I started thinking that she had some attraction. See the attached pics. (Please spare me rats !)

The room and the bed were just as at Unjer. The bed had that uneven reksine surface. Pic attached. Against a wall there was another bed with a completely creased, worn out, cracked and peeling reksine surface. May be they use the room for so-called "couple massages". The bathroom was down the corridor. Reasonably clean. Fittings not destroyed by trapeze artists. They (Unjer and Ama) should make an effort to make their bathrooms appear pleasant, though.

The experience itself. In response to her question, I said my (imaginary) friend Sisira had told me about her and that he probably had given her a different name. I also explained that I had called up Unjer and had been directed to Ama--- and also that I had taken Eyes-mi at Unjer. I was asked to lie face down and she announced, "Api suck karanawa. Kaman-nedda?" ("We do a blow-job. Is that okay with you ?) I eagerly gave her the go ahead. After all, I was there for that. Then she was curious to know all that Eyes-mi had offered. When I asked her if she'd allow me to go down on her, she said I could and asked if Eyes-mi had allowed that too. Presently she announced, "Mama thamai ae-gollanwa train karey.) ("It was I who trained them. ") I almost told her to make me her training model.

She gave me a cat bath and then focused on the rear exhaust chute. The latter I didn't really want but I just went through the experience. A sudden fart could have sent her flying up, crashing through the ceiling, or it (the fart) could have blown right though her and out her own rear chute. These thoughts were going through my head when she started sucking the repository from my rear, between my legs and then she moved on to the little fella too. I was asked to turn over and she started her cat bath again making me unbearably ticklish. She didn't allow DFK but no complaints as her mouth had been at the wrong place moments earlier. Then I wanted to start DATY and she told me in a firm school-teacherly manner that I should stay off the bed, when doing that. She also said I couldn't remove her clothes but settled for taking her panties off one leg so that it would be around her other. Her p smelt good and she did enjoy it. Then I got on the bed and she did some more blowing. Finally, while sucking the repository, she finished me off with her hand. She drained me completely that I had nothing left during another episode with a Siamese late that night.

After a thorough wash and cleansing session, I left, after tipping her. I thought it was very good value for money but the next time I will take Eyes-mi.

Ratings:

Value for money: 8.5/10 (2K + 1K)
Performance: 7/10
Overall appearance of woman: 6/10
Friendliness and attitude: 6.5/10
Freedom: 5/10
Room, bathroom, amenities: 5/10

Please see the pics.

P.S. Unjer-timber and Ama--- seem to make blowing their standard offering and specialty. So fellow mongers may want to try the other girls too at these two places. These spas seem to me to be run by two sisters.

Member #4751
03-18-19, 03:27
Nice review mate!

After having read the posts about her and having experienced her partner in crime, Eyes-mi at Unjer-timber, I was curious more than horny to see her, the woman herself. So I called up Unjer-timber on a hot weekend afternoon but was told that she was at "Udaha eke" (the upper one / the one up the road). I was able to have this clarified as Ama--- off Forest-gana road, up Visaka Lane. So I called up Ama--- and was able to get an immediate appointment.

In my report about Eyes-mi, I said that I had seen a tan girl of typical Sinhala type on a sofa when I was leaving and that I had thought she was Niro-. I was quite expectant of seeing her but when the friendly guy at the reception called out, the real Niro- appeared. She was not tan but of a fairer complexion and looked your everyday government office worker of early 30's or late 20's. She didn't look pretty as she appeared, but as time ticked on with my system absorbing all her attributes, I started thinking that she had some attraction. See the attached pics. (Please spare me rats !)

The room and the bed were just as at Unjer. The bed had that uneven reksine surface. Pic attached. Against a wall there was another bed with a completely creased, worn out, cracked and peeling reksine surface. May be they use the room for so-called "couple massages". The bathroom was down the corridor. Reasonably clean. Fittings not destroyed by trapeze artists. They (Unjer and Ama) should make an effort to make their bathrooms appear pleasant, though.

The experience itself. In response to her question, I said my (imaginary) friend Sisira had told me about her and that he probably had given her a different name. I also explained that I had called up Unjer and had been directed to Ama--- and also that I had taken Eyes-mi at Unjer. I was asked to lie face down and she announced, "Api suck karanawa. Kaman-nedda?" ("We do a blow-job. Is that okay with you ?) I eagerly gave her the go ahead. After all, I was there for that. Then she was curious to know all that Eyes-mi had offered. When I asked her if she'd allow me to go down on her, she said I could and asked if Eyes-mi had allowed that too. Presently she announced, "Mama thamai ae-gollanwa train karey.) ("It was I who trained them. ") I almost told her to make me her training model.

She gave me a cat bath and then focused on the rear exhaust chute. The latter I didn't really want but I just went through the experience. A sudden fart could have sent her flying up, crashing through the ceiling, or it (the fart) could have blown right though her and out her own rear chute. These thoughts were going through my head when she started sucking the repository from my rear, between my legs and then she moved on to the little fella too. I was asked to turn over and she started her cat bath again making me unbearably ticklish. She didn't allow DFK but no complaints as her mouth had been at the wrong place moments earlier. Then I wanted to start DATY and she told me in a firm school-teacherly manner that I should stay off the bed, when doing that. She also said I couldn't remove her clothes but settled for taking her panties off one leg so that it would be around her other. Her p smelt good and she did enjoy it. Then I got on the bed and she did some more blowing. Finally, while sucking the repository, she finished me off with her hand. She drained me completely that I had nothing left during another episode with a Siamese late that night.

After a thorough wash and cleansing session, I left, after tipping her. I thought it was very good value for money but the next time I will take Eyes-mi.

Ratings:

Value for money: 8.5/10 (2K + 1K)
Performance: 7/10
Overall appearance of woman: 6/10
Friendliness and attitude: 6.5/10
Freedom: 5/10
Room, bathroom, amenities: 5/10

Please see the pics.

P.S. Unjer-timber and Ama--- seem to make blowing their standard offering and specialty. So fellow mongers may want to try the other girls too at these two places. These spas seem to me to be run by two sisters.

AussieMan
03-18-19, 03:36

The room and the bed were just as at Unjer. The bed had that uneven reksine surface. Pic attached. Against a wall there was another bed with a completely creased, worn out, cracked and peeling reksine surface. May be they use the room for so-called "couple massages". The bathroom was down the corridor. Reasonably clean. Fittings not destroyed by trapeze artists. They (Unjer and Ama) should make an effort to make their bathrooms appear pleasant, though..Mate,

We would have crossed our paths last weekend I was having the same thought of trying Niro but after an interesting session with Syndee at JLite, I was exhausted.

When I was leavings Anjalee the reception guy showed me a girl as Niro. But she was not fair. Tan I would say. Small body. Dose she have a "Nala dhatha".

Anyway these girls are establishing a benchmark in Providing extras I see. Its a good idea to try out the other girls as well. After all its quite inexpensive. Isn't it?

AM.

MahaHoora
03-18-19, 06:20
Brothers, I had made a mistake in the rate. I paid LKR 1K (not 2K) at the counter and a tip of 1K and therefore the total damage was 2K. It was good value for money.

When I noticed the error I had gone past the time limit allowed for editing the original report.

In my report about Eyes-mi, I said that I had seen a tan girl of typical Sinhala type on a sofa when I was leaving and that I had thought she was Niro-.

WareWolf
03-21-19, 04:41
Went to the famous spa looking for the girl who used to give a shower but unfortunetly the management has sacked her few months ago.

So took another beauty I. Fair in color and assests. Gave nice massage ended up in a good feeling massage. She was not in to FS or anything but able to convince her to lower her pants leaving the panty still on.

What a lovely site that was small cute ass with a very soft feeling.

Could not hold much and released the load soon.

Entrance 2. 5 K + 1 K.

WareWolf
03-21-19, 04:46
Any one tried the girls from Consy? The Evonnes replacement.

Are they good?

Nemesh
03-21-19, 05:34
Any one tried the girls from Consy? The Evonnes replacement.

Are they good?Have tried a couple some time ago, all are just the typical village type old aunts (30-40). Cheap though.

MahaHoora
03-21-19, 07:17
Mate, I guess there is a nice English term for "nala datha" which slips my mind. I wonder if it is "super numerary tooth".

Anyway I didn't notice if Niro- had one, though it is quite likely that she has misaligned teeth due to excessive "blowing".

Yes, you are right; both Unjer and Amashi seem to be setting a trend with BBJ "out of the box" for any patron, with no mention of a tip by the girl. They are just hapy with 1K or 1.5K as a tip for blowing and even DFK and licking the rear chute (which - the latter - I'm not a fan of, by the way).

It is also quite possible for a monger to leave with a "p_kay datha" (a tooth in the a--, as a girl could lose one during vigorous licking of the rear chute. (Note: Put 'u' in the blank of the non-English term.).

As for licking the rear chute, my imagination was running riot while with Niro-. A fart could have blown her right through the ceiling, or it could have blown right though her and out her own cute chute as her own fart.

A poor man was sentenced to death in Pakistan recently for blasphemy, for incessant farting in a religious place. Just imagine a flatulent guy like him visiting Niro-.

https://worldnewsdailyreport.com/pakistan-man-sentenced-to-death-for-farting-in-mosque-during-ramadan/

Mate,

We would have crossed our paths last weekend I was having the same thought of trying Niro but after an interesting session with Syndee at JLite, I was exhausted.

When I was leavings Anjalee the reception guy showed me a girl as Niro. But she was not fair. Tan I would say. Small body. Dose she have a "Nala dhatha".

Anyway these girls are establishing a benchmark in Providing extras I see. Its a good idea to try out the other girls as well. After all its quite inexpensive. Isn't it?

AM.

AussieMan
03-21-19, 13:24
Mate, I guess there is a nice English term for "nala datha" which slips my mind. I wonder if it is "super numerary tooth".

Anyway I didn't notice if Niro- had one, though it is quite likely that she has misaligned teeth due to excessive "blowing".

Yes, you are right; both Unjer and Amashi seem to be setting a trend with BBJ "out of the box" for any patron, with no mention of a tip by the girl. They are just hapy with 1K or 1.5K as a tip for blowing and even DFK and licking the rear chute (which - the latter - I'm not a fan of, by the way).

It is also quite possible for a monger to leave with a "p_kay datha" (a tooth in the a--, as a girl could lose one during vigorous licking of the rear chute. (Note: Put 'u' in the blank of the non-English term.).

As for licking the rear chute, my imagination was running riot while with Niro-. A fart could have blown her right through the ceiling, or it could have blown right though her and out her own cute chute as her own fart.Hi mate.

Had a session with Niro.

No she is not the one I saw. The girl with Nala datha the reception guy showed me should have been "Nilu" as Niro told me. My report on Niro is coming up. Guess I have to agree with you re your opinion about Niro Vs Nethmi.

AM.

Sanjaya SL
03-21-19, 18:57

In my report about Eyes-mi, I said that I had seen a tan girl of typical Sinhala type on a sofa when I was leaving and that I had thought she was Niro-. I was quite expectant of seeing her but when the friendly guy at the reception called out, the real Niro- appeared. She was not tan but of a fairer complexion and looked your everyday government office worker of early 30's or late 20's. She didn't look pretty as she appeared, but as time ticked on with my system absorbing all her attributes, I started thinking that she had some attraction. See the attached pics..Nice review. BTW I was wondering how did you take those photos? Using something like an auto timer in spy cam app?

MahaHoora
03-24-19, 19:07
I'm afraid I can't answer that, mate.
Anyway, there are methods easier than what you have suggested.

Nice review. BTW I was wondering how did you take those photos? Using something like an auto timer in spy cam app?

MahaHoora
03-24-19, 19:35
I went to her one last time. Considering the excessive action in recent times, I wanted a least cost episode for a change.

She welcomed me as usual. Though I went there, I didn't feel aroused. Guess my system doesn't respond to her anymore ....but I tried to make the most of it. Before the episode had even started I had decided I wouldn't see her anymore.

We cuddled and I kissed her eyes, cheeks, mouth gently and I could see that she was totally aroused, in a sort of a frenzy, as if a nymphomaniac she-devil had possessed her. Though I fingered her, I avoided DATY which I had done on every previous occasion. I did suck on her big nipples on her small boobs but I got a strong whiff of saliva. She hadn't washed that area properly after the previous episode. She's steadily losing her cleanliness which I had associated with her initially.

When I had totally given up and told her I couldn't cum but we could stop and that was okay, she insisted on trying again and she went on cow girl, by then out of her frenzy as she had already cum (is that the correct form of the verb ?) a couple of times. I braced myself and gave it a go too and just about cleared the bar with a deep gasp.

Still a good deal for the peanut price. You should diplomatically get her to wash herself properly, like wanting to have a shower with her and then soaping her properly.

The attached images will tell the story.

Hpkasper
03-25-19, 10:01
Hi guys,

I'm a new member here and I would very much like to be the part of this community. I activated the subscription as well. I already had few experienced and I will post about those in here as well. Hope you guys welcome me to the community with the time. Let me know how can I be a part of this. Cheers! Thanks!

Cofee Man
03-25-19, 12:29
Good post.

Keep more hidden cam pics coming.

I went to her one last time. Considering the excessive action in recent times, I wanted a least cost episode for a change.

She welcomed me as usual. Though I went there, I didn't feel aroused. Guess my system doesn't respond to her anymore ....but I tried to make the most of it. Before the episode had even started I had decided I wouldn't see her anymore.

We cuddled and I kissed her eyes, cheeks, mouth gently and I could see that she was totally aroused, in a sort of a frenzy, as if a nymphomaniac she-devil had possessed her. Though I fingered her, I avoided DATY which I had done on every previous occasion. I did suck on her big nipples on her small boobs but I got a strong whiff of saliva. She hadn't washed that area properly after the previous episode. She's steadily losing her cleanliness which I had associated with her initially..

Diyabariya
03-25-19, 16:19
Tried this one out of L-Ads. Goes by the name Rani / Ranu.

Asked to come to a place near Arpico Dehiwela. Her rate says with room but the punter ends up paying 1 K for the room.

The place is basic, clean to an extent, not sure about the bed sheets given the turnover of the place.

Rani, her ad says 36 and I wouldn't disagree. Fit body and tight where it matters. Face is a bit off. Jovial, pleasant and wants to please.

Biggest issue with her is her phone. She is constantly on the phone lining up punters. So when she was done with me she got dressed and moved on to another room. As a result she keeps the other fellows waiting. This was a first for me. All the other FLs I have been with will silence their phone and give you their full attention. This was comic to watch and listen. Like she was racing against the clock to get as many cocks in her pussy as possible. Only consolation being that I was the first that day. Unless her husband did her in the morning.

Face 6/10.

Body 8/10.

Attitude 7/10.

Damage 5 K + 1 K.

WIR. No way.

Hope this helps.

Filander
03-25-19, 17:52
Dudes,

I hav someone who is a 'Pro in are! Mwork'. But much care about Hygiene & limited edition only on service as per request and suggession.

If You guys want to feel your 'trash drainer' got respected, this material should be hired by You.

Assy pvets can PM.

MahaHoora
03-25-19, 19:16
Thank you mate. Will try to make interesting posts when there's something worthwhile to report.

Good post.

Keep more hidden cam pics coming.

WareWolf
03-27-19, 10:32
Dudes,

I hav someone who is a 'Pro in are! Mwork'. But much care about Hygiene & limited edition only on service as per request and suggession.

If You guys want to feel your 'trash drainer' got respected, this material should be hired by You.

Assy pvets can PM.Bro your inbox seems full.

Please pm me the details.

Filander
03-27-19, 12:24
I cleared bro. As lots of asked what is 'arel Mwork' in my post, that was a misspelled code which I was trying to indicate ' rimwork'. Yah, this is all about dirty hole got respected.

Interested can try.

Bro your inbox seems full.

Please pm me the details.

AussieMan
03-28-19, 09:14
Got her through the dealer calling himself as Dishan (who is non other than Mahesh).

Ravina is a Young girl claiming 18 years and looks somewhere between 18 to 22.

She was darker than the photo I saw (first one below) Resembles more towards the last.

Sweet one. Little reserved and dose not talk much.

Well proportioned body. With cute little ass and firm perky boobs. (I could have sucked and squeezed them for ever if time permitted).

Service was basic no kinky stuff.

At the start she cuddled like a GF and kept her head on my chest like a sweet lover while caressing my body and Inner thighs.

Then she started stroking the dick slowly pausing once in a while to pull down the skin way down and inspecting the top exactly the way my school time sweetheart did during our first exploring of each others anatomy.

We had a little chat in that position for some time.

Then she moved on to cover the cock and started sucking. Not bad but nothing special either. I started fingering her from behind. Contrary to most of the girls of that age she didn't object. So I entered my finger as far as it could go in her tight little pussy. Still she didn't object but controlled the depth by moving her ass.

I moved top of her and kissed her neck and treated her nipple and firm boobs with my tongue and came down. She covered her pussy with her hand to avoid me going further down. (These young brats don't allow licking their treasure trove. What a pity?

After some more foreplay I started doing her missionary. Then we moved to her on top.

She didn't sit straight but leaned on my body with her boobs pressed on my chest. She always try to keep her face away from mine to avoid my lips on her face and mouth.

She pumped in that positions for some time and got tired. Then we went on to some more missionary and finished off doggy.

Sum up.

Obliging. Good figure. Young, tight pussy. Firm boobs. I liked the amateurish.

Performance.

She tries to avoid direct eye contact. Doesn't talk much.

Damage 8 k with room.

MahaHoora
03-29-19, 07:01
Her name called, she walked to the dock
Surprised I was, to see this duck
Hadn't I pumped her with my dick ?
No, she won't go off my deck !

Yes they called her by her name
Not the name which got her fame
Timid and demure was this dame
Sad to see her put to shame

Yes she is, a sultry broad
To call her a sl_t, a bit too crude
F__k she did, but not a fraud
Brood I did, I'm no prude

Note 1: First blank = u; second blank = uc
Note 2: This is about a well known, long time provider. The fancy dress photo is real, from social media.

AussieMan
03-29-19, 10:06
What was the charge fraud or engaging in the oldest profession.

AM.

Her name called, she walked to the dock
Surprised I was, to see this duck
Hadn't I pumped her with my dick ?
No, she won't go off my deck !

Yes they called her by her name
Not the name which got her fame
Timid and demure was this dame
Sad to see her put to shame..

MahaHoora
03-29-19, 17:26
You should know better
Bro, it was the latter
She must have been bitter
In spite of no jitter !

L E of Colpetty
Aren't they very petty
At least she's pretty
Got a nice, tight Kitty

What was the charge fraud or engaging in the oldest profession.

AM.

Lawanya
03-31-19, 09:10
Mahahoora,

I can't understand why you are quiting?

Did it end your love making with the pros? Why do you bother a working girl making a fuss about your post?

I have seen few people here posting self created drama to obtain sympathy of others.

BackToDesi
03-31-19, 14:10
Hello friends,

I am Desi from India and I really need your help regarding my travel to Colombo next week.

I will be travelling to Colombo next week or early with a relative of mine and we will be booking separate rooms for privacy.

I just want you guys to please guide me with some information like.

Good girl friendly Hotel? Places to see and nightlife? And which area to book hotel?

Your guidance will be really helpful.

AussieMan
04-01-19, 09:32
She claims to be 24 Yrs on Lanaka ad. Agree that she would have been 24 ten years ago.

Not pretty though I can't say she is ugly. Wore a crumpled frock and I was disappointed with the first look.

She asked money upfront (5 k though her ad says it includes Room she insisted that it is not).

Started the session. She didn't remove her bra. When I asked her why, she squeezed her nipple and showed me milk saying that she is breast feeding. Took her boobs out and allowed touching and squeezing.

She was not shaved. So I didn't try going down. She started with CBJ which was brief and asked me to come on top. Did some time and when I asked her to ride she offered doggy saying that she can't ride.

Did some doggy and changed to missionary. I found it difficult to come because of lack of foreplay and arousal due to disappointment.

It took and eternity to me to come finally and my back was hurting. In good side she kept on squeezing my nipples and caressing my chest and back all the while without complain.

Summery.

She is a cheater. Firstly about her age. Secondly about the charge. Thirdly the lousy service.

I can't find her ad now to share the deceiving photo However the Phone number was 07xxxxx985.

MahaHoora
04-01-19, 13:41
I am not looking for sympathy.

The issue is with leaking our discussions here to service providers. It could affect fellow mongers adversely when they interact with such service providers.

Mahahoora,

I can't understand why you are quiting?

Did it end your love making with the pros? Why do you bother a working girl making a fuss about your post?

I have seen few people here posting self created drama to obtain sympathy of others.

Walbeta
04-06-19, 00:21
Met her recently at an apartment. The same girl in the pics. Very tiny at about 4'8" in height. But has a good figure with nice boobs. Face not do good as in pics. Very white skin. Clean and tight pussy. Looks good in GFE but very cunning as looking to finish off from the start. Only plus is her CBJ. 8 k and for me a waste of money.

AussieMan
04-06-19, 06:14
Agree. My experience was similar. Will post the report in few days.

Met her recently at an apartment. The same girl in the pics. Very tiny at about 4'8" in height. But has a good figure with nice boobs. Face not do good as in pics. Very white skin. Clean and tight pussy. Looks good in GFE but very cunning as looking to finish off from the start. Only plus is her CBJ. 8 k and for me a waste of money.

Jerry Cool
04-06-19, 10:14
Got her through the dealer calling himself as Dishan (who is non other than Mahesh).

Ravina is a Young girl claiming 18 years and looks somewhere between 18 to 22.Sound good, later will call Delshan try to arrange a session, hope he can deal with me, a foreigner.

AussieMan
04-06-19, 11:31
She is not as pretty as you may perceive from her photos (below).

Face is little off but not ugly.

Fair skin and petite. If anybody of you have had experience with Anusha (now going as Samadhi ans as old hands here know her Priya). This girl resembles her. Bot boobs are bigger.

She should be in her late twenties as against advertised age of 22.

Contrary to the looks in the photos and impression you might get of an innocent amateur, she is definitely a pro.

She is very friendly and and a sweet talker. Make you feel at ease and acts GF.

In the meantime she is a shrewd pro and would constantly try to move to next level. So you have to take control and show her you are the boss.

Service was good with me because I dodnt allow her to take the lead.

She start with kind of B2B with rubbing her boobs over your thighs upwards. Would rub or give a titty fuck if you guide her to do that.

Would caress your bidy and kiss and lick you body. Her hot and wet licking and sucking of my nipples felt really good.

CBJ was good with she control her lips to massage the shaft. Lip kissing not allowed but I was able to get hold of a mischievous bite while kissing her neck and boobs. She didn't get annoyed and remained friendly. But quickly escaped. Sucking on her ear loobs and everywhere I could.

Though she allowed licking her pussy she tried to crossed her legs to aviod me reaching deep.

Finally when it time to the main event we started missonary and turned to her on top and later doggy. One thing I noticed (and liked) is that she never lay passive. Her hand were always caressing or pinching somewhere in my body even when we were doing doggy dhe reached out between het leggs ans kept on caressing ans mildly squeezeing my balls (Felt so good).

I found it difficult to come and after trying everything imagnable we noth got tired. Finally I came wanking and her cuddling to me licking and sucking my nipples.

Damage 8 k.

You have to take control otherwise she would try to rush.

Read the repot from Walbeta too.

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?1021-Colombo&p=2305394&viewfull=1#post2305394.

AussieMan
04-07-19, 04:04
Sound good, later will call Delshan try to arrange a session, hope he can deal with me, a foreigner.He would. He has few other girls.

But locations will be limited to Bambalapitiya, wellawatte and Dehiwala. Perhaps he may arrange Mount Lavinia too.

Cheers.

AM.

Cofee Man
04-07-19, 12:51
I tried her at former Premio about 4 years ago for 5 k with room.

Didn't repeat again, that time she had shaggy boobs and stretched mark belly after child birth.

For me, paying 8 k is waste of money for high mileage girl.

I have recently seen some promotional post for Lanka add after getting so many negative feedback.

She is not as pretty as you may perceive from her photos (below).

Face is little off but not ugly.

Fair skin and petite. If anybody of you have had experience with Anusha (now going as Samadhi ans as old hands here know her Priya). This girl resembles her. Bot boobs are bigger.

She should be in her late twenties as against advertised age of 22.

Contrary to the looks in the photos and impression you might get of an innocent amateur, she is definitely a pro.

She is very friendly and and a sweet talker. Make you feel at ease and acts GF..

Ravi89
04-08-19, 05:36
I also tried her through Lanka-ad. 8 k.

Too many calls and she promised everybody to come in 10 minutes.

Total waste of 8 k.

I can't understand why members put promotional post for these money wasting girls.

I tried her at former Premio about 4 years ago for 5 k with room.

Didn't repeat again, that time she had shaggy boobs and stretched mark belly after child birth.

For me, paying 8 k is waste of money for high mileage girl.

I have recently seen some promotional post for Lanka add after getting so many negative feedback.

Jerry Cool
04-08-19, 10:02
Yesterday was in Colombo, read AussieMan report on Ravina, young girl attracted me. Later on saw Shani report, change my mind, SMSed and called Shani, but sadly no reply and no answer my call.

Contact Dilshan around 4 pm request for Ravina, Dilshan was very helpful, explained and gave me the location of room.

Check in the room was smooth, however Ravina did not come in 10 min as he said, she came around 50 min. Cannot complain much on this as the girl may having other customer or come from far.

First impression, she was very shy. Look like below 25. Not fair, typical Lankan girl look with sweet smile. Body was great, good proportion.

Since I have taken bath while waiting, then she process to bath after settle down her belonging. Come out naked wrap in tower, very shy and off all the light. Then she lay down on bed, and gave me a little smile signal me to action.

I gave her a hug, then kiss her neck and boob, no objection but feel she do not like to French kiss. Squeeze and play her boobies a while, nice be cup. All the time she was silence and looking at the wall on right hand side. No eye contact at all, and no response.

Getting a bit turn down, because I would like the girl to corporate with me, at least some response.

Well, nothing can do because I cannot speak Sinhala. Fingering her south, try to arouse her. Pussy getting wet but she still the same, face no expression but looking to side.

My mood went down, ask can she BJ, she nod but point to the condom. I had already when soft due to the non-response. Went back to play with the boobies and nipples and try to get hard. After a while, I cap myself and she gave a just "OK" CBJ.

Not really in mood, so just quickly finish in missionary.

Like AussieMan has reported, she is very shy, seldom speak, services was very less. However, she is pretty, oblige with nice body.

If you looking for a puppy sex like school time with a girl, she is the one for you.

Name: Ravina.

Body: 7/10.

CBJ: 6/10.

Services: 4/10, you need to self-service most of the time.

FJ: cannot comment, I just quickly finish it, not in mood.

Damage: 8 k with room.

Sum up, she was OK, just not my cup of coffee.

Jerry Cool
04-08-19, 12:08
He would. He has few other girls.

But locations will be limited to Bambalapitiya, wellawatte and Dehiwala. Perhaps he may arrange Mount Lavinia too.

Cheers.

AM.Yes, indeed, he is helpful.

His location is fine for me, no big hassle when check in the hotel.

He said he do have other girls, request him to send some option in whatsapp but he did not do so.

Just curious, anyone have bad experience during mongering using hostel? Like raid by police, or blackmail by the hostel guy?

I am quick worry when using those hostel, obviously those guys in lobby knew what are we doing, will they blackmail or rob us?

Cofee Man
04-08-19, 17:12
I tried her after reading AussieMan high ratings, but I had the same experience as Jerry Cool. For me overall very unsatisfying service. She doesn't have any feelings, just lied like a dead body thinking something else. No GFE at all. Look like only very few members are benefiting from lanka-adds. Out of 10 girls I tried, I wasted 9 times and that is more than 1 Lakh of money within 2 months.

Ravina Overall Rating: 3/10.

Yesterday was in Colombo, read AussieMan report on Ravina, young girl attracted me. Later on saw Shani report, change my mind, SMSed and called Shani, but sadly no reply and no answer my call.

Contact Dilshan around 4 pm request for Ravina, Dilshan was very helpful, explained and gave me the location of room.

Check in the room was smooth, however Ravina did not come in 10 min as he said, she came around 50 min. Cannot complain much on this as the girl may having other customer or come from far.

First impression, she was very shy. Look like below 25. Not fair, typical Lankan girl look with sweet smile. Body was great, good proportion.

Since I have taken bath while waiting, then she process to bath after settle down her belonging. Come out naked wrap in tower, very shy and off all the light. Then she lay down on bed, and gave me a little smile signal me to action.

I gave her a hug, then kiss her neck and boob, no objection but feel she do not like to French kiss. Squeeze and play her boobies a while, nice be cup. All the time she was silence and looking at the wall on right hand side. No eye contact at all, and no response..

Walbeta
04-08-19, 17:37

Total waste of 8 k.

I can't understand why members put promotional post for these money wasting girls.No body promotes either she or other girls. I posted my personal view about her as waste of money. Sorry to say that many lengthy romantic discussions want do much for mongers like us who look for reliable girls for reasonable prices. There are scores of ads pumping through L ads. Unfortunately very few comments passed through this forum about them. Good or bad share your experience so at least we can save our hard earned money.

Rcharindu
04-08-19, 18:50
Tharu. Girl with a pink dress. Advertise on Lads as Tharu. 8 k with room.

She has a private appartement at bambalapitiya.

First impression. Not fair at all. I don't how they take these pics.

She's very friendly though, offered B2B session and a CBJ and then straight into missionary.

I asked upfront is there any other persons living with you, and she said she's alone. After finish the session I open the door and suddenly some one ran into another room. I'm pretty sure he was doing something may be he's hearing what we talk.

Don't go there. Total scam. Waste of money.

The other one. Met her at Seeduwa. She's in her mid 20's.

Face 6/10.

Body 8/10.

Session 6/10.

She doesn't allow kissing the boobs only touching. And no CBJ, only 1 position missionary. For 5 k with room is fairly OK.

Hope this will help for fellow member.

Rcharindu
04-08-19, 18:55
Any one tried this girl?

Very hard to get a session. Most of the time her phone is not working.

Is she the same in pic? Her voice is very sweet.

Looking forward to meet her.

AussieMan
04-09-19, 05:58
Cofeeman bro.

I have not rated Ravina anywhere in my post. (Even when people rate it depend on their individual tadtes as there is no established rating guideline and scale).

It was an honest account of the session and the girl.

I have mentioned clearly that the service was basic, she doesn't make eye contact and also kept her face away looking at the other side. I have specifically mentioned that the service is amateurish.

The details of the session is for the benefit of the other mongers to understand what I have got in the service what I term as "amateurish" and "basic"so that anybody who decides to have her know what to expect. I am not here to judge and tell them whom to take or not to. They will decide according to their tastes.

About Lanka ads. I am not promoting it but appreciate that fact that it fills a gap in mongering field providing contacts when experience mongers are visibly reluctant to share info with new members. If you can share a better source to get that info (at those rates of below 10 k) please share.

Rather than the general statement why don't you share your 10 experience s with LAds girls so that others can get informed decisions by going through several reports.

Had you taken time to do that JerryCool would have saved his money spent on Ravina because he would rely on a senior member with 200+ post than a novice like me.

Cheers.

I tried her after reading AussieMan high ratings, but I had the same experience as Jerry Cool. For me overall very unsatisfying service. She doesn't have any feelings, just lied like a dead body thinking something else. No GFE at all. Look like only very few members are benefiting from lanka-adds. Out of 10 girls I tried, I wasted 9 times and that is more than 1 Lakh of money within 2 months.

Ravina Overall Rating: 3/10.

AussieMan
04-09-19, 06:50
Mate,

I if you are referring to my post as promotional please read it again.

I have tried to give an honest account. I have clearly mentioned that she is not as pretty as photos suggest, her age is more 22 as advertised and she is a shrewd pro. At the end I have also given the link of the post by Walbeta because people can make a comparison or PM for more clarify.

I have also clearly mentioned that she tries to move fast to finish the session.

I have advised those who care to try her to take control.

When she is with me she kept her phone on the table and I made her engaged with me for close to one hour without disturbance or rush. So should I deny her that positivity?

Pl do share your experiences on the forum rather than criticizing few others who take the trouble to share a honest report so that people can get an informed decision.

Cheers.

AM.

Total waste of 8 k.

I can't understand why members put promotional post for these money wasting girls.

AussieMan
04-09-19, 07:24
Hi mate,

Agree with you. I can't just comprehend the motive of some seniors who doesn't share any experience but constantly criticize others who do.

Except few seniors mostly others who take time to criticize are reluctant to share contact info with novice members and find fault with Lanka Ads which in my opinion is the only source of contacts at lower than 10 k. (Same girls quote double the rate in Massage Republic).

It seems that there is an unwritten resolute here that Lanka Ads is taboo and mongering info should be confined to chosen few members.

Cheers.

AM.

No body promotes either she or other girls. I posted my personal view about her as waste of money. Sorry to say that many lengthy romantic discussions want do much for mongers like us who look for reliable girls for reasonable prices. There are scores of ads pumping through L ads. Unfortunately very few comments passed through this forum about them. Good or bad share your experience so at least we can save our hard earned money.

AussieMan
04-09-19, 10:27
She is going as Kanchana today. Phone number is also different.

https://lanka-ads.com/ad/Today-available-new-girl-in-kadawatha/29068

Take care.

AM.

Cofee Man
04-09-19, 13:27
6/10 is too much for basic service. No kissing, not even covered BJ. Missionary FS. I would rate 2/10.

Tharu. Girl with a pink dress. Advertise on Lads as Tharu. 8 k with room.

She has a private appartement at bambalapitiya.

First impression. Not fair at all. I don't how they take these pics.

She's very friendly though, offered B2B session and a CBJ and then straight into missionary.

I asked upfront is there any other persons living with you, and she said she's alone. After finish the session I open the door and suddenly some one ran into another room. I'm pretty sure he was doing something may be he's hearing what we talk.

Don't go there. Total scam. Waste of money.

GihaDeS
04-09-19, 18:25
I am looking for a lady with pretty feet to have a foot licking and other things. Can any one help me.

GihaDeS
04-09-19, 18:45
This girl is very unhygienic. She come to a place in Pelawatta. The place too very dirty. She is not pretty as shown in pic. She is dark. Only face she has made fair with some thing. Please don't go to her. She has a big wound in her ankle. That is why she ware shoes.

Not worth at all.

Walbeta
04-10-19, 01:19
Hi mate,

Agree with you. I can't just comprehend the motive of some seniors who doesn't share any experience but constantly criticize others who do.

Except few seniors mostly others who take time to criticize are reluctant to share contact info with novice members and find fault with Lanka Ads which in my opinion is the only source of contacts at lower than 10 k. (Same girls quote double the rate in Massage Republic)..Thanks bro. You got the point. It seems there is a clear gap between seniors and juniors. We don't want to spend over 10 k for and some think it is a sin to go for such cheap. Why should we spent more than that? Only l source we have is Lads even we have problems about reliability. And its up to us at least we can pick some better ones out of rots. Thanks to these comments from this forum and some what's up groups I have noticed prices coming down and even the services would be improved. So we have formed a regulatory here.

Cheers.

Ravi89
04-10-19, 01:35
For me session didn't last more than 10 minutes. She is in hurry to finish to take the next customer waiting in the road.

Mate,

I if you are referring to my post as promotional please read it again.

I have tried to give an honest account. I have clearly mentioned that she is not as pretty as photos suggest, her age is more 22 as advertised and she is a shrewd pro. At the end I have also given the link of the post by Walbeta because people can make a comparison or PM for more clarify.

I have also clearly mentioned that she tries to move fast to finish the session.

I have advised those who care to try her to take control..

AussieMan
04-10-19, 09:21
So its your problem not being able to hold on more than 10 minutes.

Obviously any workings girl despite she is new or veteran would seize the opportunity to finish the job and get the next one (or sleep alone, they don't do it for the love of us) For them all of us mongers are suckers.

Their efficiency is measured by how many suckers they have exploited. Not by how many hours they would spend with one client. As with any other business what ultimately matters in this business too is the bottom line.

Its up to us to take control and get the desired level of service.

When somebody does that don't accuse him of writing promotional posts.

Best regards.

AM.

For me session didn't last more than 10 minutes. She is in hurry to finish to take the next customer waiting in the road.

Rcharindu
04-10-19, 10:58
6/10 is too much for basic service. No kissing, not even covered BJ. Missionary FS. I would rate 2/10.Agreed bro. She's is willing to do any position but since I'm not in a mood, wanted to finish and go early as possible.

Because of her personality I rate her 6/10.

Walbeta
04-10-19, 11:25
For me session didn't last more than 10 minutes. She is in hurry to finish to take the next customer waiting in the road.My friend had the same experience. Just before the start she had a knock on the door. She answered she will come soon. Then insisted to finish soon because she had to go and meet the management. She pretended that something about her has leaked out. But my friend said its OK then charge for miniuts but not for hour. Then he spent 50 unsatisfactory.

Minitus. So avoid her.

The Old Teaboy
04-10-19, 13:44
AussieMan, what's going on? You wrote in a recent post: "Cofeeman bro.

I have not rated Ravina anywhere in my post. (Even when people rate it depend on their individual tadtes as there is no established rating guideline and scale). ".

You reported on Ravina on 03-08-19. It is true that you did not give a numerical rating, but you praised her in a way that would encourage others to try her.

You had written: "At the start she cuddled like a GF and kept her head on my chest like a sweet lover while caressing my body and Inner thighs." "Obliging. Good figure. Young, tight pussy. Firm boobs. I liked the amateurish." Those words would have encouraged others to try her. On the positive side, you have a skill with the use of words and you could write romantic stories for ladies.

Ravina is a Young girl claiming 18 years and looks somewhere between 18 to 22.

She was darker than the photo I saw (first one below) Resembles more towards the last.

Sweet one. Little reserved and dose not talk much.

Well proportioned body. With cute little ass and firm perky boobs. (I could have sucked and squeezed them for ever if time permitted).

Service was basic no kinky stuff.

At the start she cuddled like a GF and kept her head on my chest like a sweet lover while caressing my body and Inner thighs.

Then she started stroking the dick slowly pausing once in a while to pull down the skin way down and inspecting the top exactly the way my school time sweetheart did during our first exploring of each others anatomy.

We had a little chat in that position for some time.

Then she moved on to cover the cock and started sucking. Not bad but nothing special either. I started fingering her from behind. Contrary to most of the girls of that age she didn't object. So I entered my finger as far as it could go in her tight little pussy. Still she didn't object but controlled the depth by moving her ass.

I moved top of her and kissed her neck and treated her nipple and firm boobs with my tongue and came down. She covered her pussy with her hand to avoid me going further down. (These young brats don't allow licking their treasure trove. What a pity?

After some more foreplay I started doing her missionary. Then we moved to her on top.

She didn't sit straight but leaned on my body with her boobs pressed on my chest. She always try to keep her face away from mine to avoid my lips on her face and mouth.

She pumped in that positions for some time and got tired. Then we went on to some more missionary and finished off doggy.

Sum up.

Obliging. Good figure. Young, tight pussy. Firm boobs. I liked the amateurish.

Performance.

She tries to avoid direct eye contact. Doesn't talk much.

Damage 8 k with room.

AussieMan
04-10-19, 15:44
Thanks mate.

For me Ravina is good in the sense that shebehaved like an amateurish lover. I like to have young pussy and don't expect kinky behavior from them.

My expectations with pros are different. Then I need dirty kinky service (Niro and Nethmi are cases in the point).

Having said that I accept your point and also that of Walbeta that my writing style overweight the positives than negatives.

I would try to strike a balance so that it won't be romantic stories and mislead others.

AM.

P.S. My weakness is that I want and always try to lean on the positives (not just on sex) to be happy. I try to get best or value for money when I spend. But After spending money I never think of it again and cry over it unless its a total disaster. After all we all are doing this in search happiness so why let little encounters and few bucks make us unhappy.

Lawanya
04-10-19, 16:37
This forum is a good place for people to write reviews on Lankaadds and massagerepublic. For Massagerepublic, they don't publish all the reviews people post. Lanka-add, still no place to put reviews.

We should promote Lanka-add more because it helps people to find new girls without pimps and e-pimps. Recently due to e-pimps most of the traditional pimps has gone down and it's not good for the market. They are the guys who go to massage parlors and hunt girls. Recently Sri Lanka is heading towards good mongering paradise due to lanka-adds. We have seen high number of increased customers for massage parlors and for escorts.

Aussie-man, bro! Keep the good posts coming and promote more and more ebusiness. We are not aware weather you try them actually or you are an e-pimp who write nice stories and promote his own girls. But this is good to increase the market share on websites.

CuriousGeorg
04-11-19, 11:38
She isn't as fair as she is in her pics in the ad.

Slightly on the chubby side but was very friendly and had no problem with positions or anal and wasn't really a time watcher.

Overall 6/10.

AussieMan
04-11-19, 11:56
Thanks mate appreciate your encouraging comments.

As for your doubt; I would love to be a pimp so that I can enjoy the privileges FOC.

There are two options to find out.

1. Try those girls and get hands on knowledge about the good and the bad I have written.

2. Trust me because no pimp would advertise an age and post photos in Lanka ad and dispute the age and tell that phoare deceiving in this forum. Let alone discussing their week points.

I have written about Anjalee Weda gedara. Jh lite. Wasana spa etc etc. If you look at the ads you woudl see that girls are coming from various sources.

I agree with you that almost all the girls are run by pimps, dealers or protectors. Its hrad to believe these girls rent different apartments every other week and do it on their own. Its a well organized business.

Their may be random old hands doing it solo but then again there should be some one looking after them when in trouble with LE.

Cheers.

This forum is a good place for people to write reviews on Lankaadds and massagerepublic. For Massagerepublic, they don't publish all the reviews people post. Lanka-add, still no place to put reviews.

We should promote Lanka-add more because it helps people to find new girls without pimps and e-pimps. Recently due to e-pimps most of the traditional pimps has gone down and it's not good for the market. They are the guys who go to massage parlors and hunt girls. Recently Sri Lanka is heading towards good mongering paradise due to lanka-adds. We have seen high number of increased customers for massage parlors and for escorts.

Aussie-man, bro! Keep the good posts coming and promote more and more ebusiness. We are not aware weather you try them actually or you are an e-pimp who write nice stories and promote his own girls. But this is good to increase the market share on websites.

CuriousGeorg
04-11-19, 13:39
Nishi charged 8 k for 1 hour and for 1 time.

She's a really petite girl, not much of an ass but really nice perky tits. That was her best part. Unfortunately it ended there. She refused to do doggy and cow girl and was very distant through out it all.

Overall 5/10.

Don't bother going to her guys, it's not worth the money.

Trock7069
04-12-19, 02:47
She isn't as fair as she is in her pics in the ad.

Slightly on the chubby side but was very friendly and had no problem with positions or anal and wasn't really a time watcher.

Overall 6/10.Thanks for the info mate. I was planning on seeing her when I'm I Lanka next week. Did she do BBBJ or CBJ?

Cofee Man
04-12-19, 08:46
I tried the same girl few days back, I still couldn't find any good girl from lanka-ad. I would rate her as below.

Boobs 7/10.

Ass 4/10.

Overall body 6/10 (no tummy).

Service: 1/10 (no kissing, no BJ, sex only in missionary and she is frequently taking her face away from me when ever I tried to kiss her, also I went down under to perform DATY and she kept her hand covering it saying no no).

Overall very unsatisfied encounter.

Duration of encounter: 5 minutes.

Nishi charged 8 k for 1 hour and for 1 time.

She's a really petite girl, not much of an ass but really nice perky tits. That was her best part. Unfortunately it ended there. She refused to do doggy and cow girl and was very distant through out it all.

Overall 5/10.

Don't bother going to her guys, it's not worth the money.

CuriousGeorg
04-12-19, 11:16
Thanks for the info mate. I was planning on seeing her when I'm I Lanka next week. Did she do BBBJ or CBJ?I'm assuming CBJ, means BJ with condom on? Yes she did that. Sorry I'm not familiar with the lingo. What does BBBJ stand for?

CuriousGeorg
04-12-19, 11:56
Tried out Renuka today. She's very friendly and wasn't a time watcher. Quite talkative and easy going.

She's on the chubby side definitely in her 30's. Boobs weren't all too great. Why is it that most of these women have deflated boons? She has a nice round ass though.

Wasn't OK to do cow girl but missionary, doggy and side was fine and she was really into it as well. Moaning and touching me while I was fucking her. Even offered to do a BBBJ, but I preferred for a CBJ.

Overall experience 7/10.

Face 4/10.

Boobs 4/10.

Ass 6/10.

CuriousGeorg
04-12-19, 14:44
Has anyone tried Vindy from LAds? (pic attached). She only does outcalls, so I'm not too sure if the person in the pic is the right person?

AussieMan
04-13-19, 05:55
?

Service: 1/10 (no kissing, no BJ, sex only in missionary and she is frequently taking her face away from me when ever I tried to kiss her, also I went down under to perform DATY and she kept her hand covering it saying no no)..Didn't have this girl but I too have experienced the service offered by "young" girls are limited. In my case Sewwandi Nugegoda (now going as Shayini in LAds didn't allow DATY, no sucking of her nipples. No cow girl but Gave CBJ.

Ravina, Wella, No DATY. Others were OK.

Both of them did not get engaged in the action and lay passive.

We should make it a point to inquire the details of services offered.

It's a sin to waste our time if at least a BJ is not on the menu even if it's the freshest pussy in the market.

AM.

Cofee Man
04-13-19, 16:49
Why don't you report these bad girls in lengthly reports like do for mere average girls and rating very high?

You should have reported this here so that many reading would be benefited saving money and time.

Didn't have this girl but I too have experienced the service offered by "young" girls are limited. In my case Sewwandi Nugegoda (now going as Shayini in LAds didn't allow DATY, no sucking of her nipples. No cow girl but Gave CBJ.

Ravina, Wella, No DATY. Others were OK.

Both of them did not get engaged in the action and lay passive.

We should make it a point to inquire the details of services offered.

It's a sin to waste our time if at least a BJ is not on the menu even if it's the freshest pussy in the market.

AM.

Walbeta
04-13-19, 18:46
Thanks guys you are on the track. Now more posts coming out daily about L ads girls. Still not positive once though it do good for us. I thought better to go for a previous visited one and went for Taraka at Dehiwala. (Read my review on her in 1st visit http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?1546-Photo-Gall) I wanted an anal. So I took a KY jell and also condoms with me. She did not look pleasant like first time although I took in morning 9. 00 am She was off color and her GFE was lost. But she allowed me on anal and it was my first time. I enjoyed it and came inside. It was just 20 minutes. She asked me is it enough. But with her negative approach I decided it is enough. She got only 5 k and I forgot my jell tube too. It is enough and I will not visit her again. If you are an anal lover. She might be good. Use my jell tube LOL.

Some body said Pannipitiya Saduni is good. Look at the pic with face. Is it real? I will try her next week.

AussieMan
04-14-19, 05:05
Mate,

I have mentioned those negatives in my reports.

Sewwandi = 1. Got late more than one hour.

2. Service is basic. CBJ was average. Light touching of balls and thighs. Sucking of nipples.

3. Didn't allow Sucking her nipples. Kissing of boobs only.

4. My attempt to lick her pussy terned down saying "eeya"(Jackson - "eeya" is verbal expression of disgust in local language). Had a curly muff.

5. Didn't agree for cowgirl saying she had a leg injury. Missionary and ended with doogy.

6. Tried COB and responded "eeya"once again. So erupted on the bed.

7. Recommended for people looking for such experience.

Ravina = 1. Service was basic no kinky stuff.

2. She covered her pussy with her hand to avoid me going further down. (These young brats don't allow licking their treasure trove. What a pity?

3. Then she moved on to cover the cock and started sucking. Not bad but nothing special either. I.

4. She tries to avoid direct eye contact.

5. Doesn't talk much.

6. I liked the amateurish Performance. (Take note of the word amateurish).

I am not going to quote excerpts from all my posts to prove my point. But I have tried to give details to prospective mongers to understand how they behaved rather than giving my judgment. There are people looking for different experiences. Some would be happy with just being with young pussy while others need extremely kinky stuff. Who knows girls who are bad in my book may be good in others (In Ravina's case I have mentioned " I ""like" "the amateurish " performance. So its my liking anybody who likes amateurish may try her if you don't like it can give her a miss. In the details I have given the level of amateurishness displayed for better understanding.

I just report there is water in the glass without my opinion whether its half empty or half full. For those who are thirsty it does not matter.

Cheers,

AM.

Why don't you report these bad girls in lengthly reports like do for mere average girls and rating very high?

You should have reported this here so that many reading would be benefited saving money and time.

AussieMan
04-14-19, 05:23
Dear mate,

Please allow me to take your post as an example of how wrong if we judge girls with a single encounter. (My point here is an addendum to the reply given to Coffeeman's comments in a separate post to day.

In your first post with Taraka you are happy with her attitude GFE and appearances.

So you decided to have her again to see all the good things you saw had lost.

Your first one is a either a good one or so so for the money But your second one is bad except for the anal (your first and you might find that too is bad in the future).

That's exactly my point against summing up our individual encounters to judge a girl.

In fact I read your first report and contacted Taraka but couldn't make it during the last week I have being trying to find sometime to have her. (my time). That's based on your first report. Now I know her service would depend and I should go if I can stomach.

Whatever is on the menu on that day.

Cheers.

Thanks guys you are on the track. Now more posts coming out daily about L ads girls. Still not positive once though it do good for us. I thought better to go for a previous visited one and went for Taraka at Dehiwala. (Read my review on her in 1st visit http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?1546-Photo-Gall) I wanted an anal. So I took a KY jell and also condoms with me. She did not look pleasant like first time although I took in morning 9. 00 am She was off color and her GFE was lost. But she allowed me on anal and it was my first time. I enjoyed it and came inside. It was just 20 minutes. She asked me is it enough. But with her negative approach I decided it is enough. She got only 5 k and I forgot my jell tube too. It is enough and I will not visit her again. If you are an anal lover. She might be good. Use my jell tube LOL.

Some body said Pannipitiya Saduni is good. Look at the pic with face. Is it real? I will try her next week.

PuppyLK
04-14-19, 23:55
Went to meet her one week ago.

Had a wash and go to the business.

Service: Time watcher.

No lip kissing allowed.

Not honey as in the picture.

Damage: 6 K.

Lawanya
04-15-19, 02:06
Hi,

Can you put summary of all the reviews with girls pictures and number?

Mate,

I have mentioned those negatives in my reports.

Sewwandi = 1. Got late more than one hour.

2. Service is basic. CBJ was average. Light touching of balls and thighs. Sucking of nipples.

3. Didn't allow Sucking her nipples. Kissing of boobs only.

4. My attempt to lick her pussy terned down saying "eeya"(Jackson - "eeya" is verbal expression of disgust in local language). Had a curly muff.

5. Didn't agree for cowgirl saying she had a leg injury. Missionary and ended with doogy.

6. Tried COB and responded "eeya"once again. So erupted on the bed.

7. Recommended for people looking for such experience..

CuriousGeorg
04-15-19, 04:23
Hey guys,

Does anyone have a contact or know if Shenaya dias or Vishaka munasinghe are available for a night?

TIA.

AussieMan
04-16-19, 02:53
Mate,

Guess you are not serious.

Except writing reviews and mongering I have to make a living and other commitments to spend my time.

If you need to check on a girl, try searching the forum with her name and all the reports / pictures including mine would come up.

Read the different opinions and decide whether its worth paying her.

Cheers.

Hi,

Can you put summary of all the reviews with girls pictures and number?

CuriousGeorg
04-16-19, 10:40
So I checked out the Wijerama mild today. You guys hadn't mentioned how small and petite she is. She was extremely friendly and very nice to talk to. Unfortunately her body type wasn't something I'm into. She's tiny, small boobs and not much of an ass, but she was very eager to please you. If her body type is your type you won't be disappointed. She really goes the extra mile to make sure that you're pleased. Was OK for kissing and BBBJ, DATY and any position that you want to do. Age says 31 but I feel like she's much older, maybe late 30's.

Overall 6/10 because she's not my type but.

8/10 for effort.

Boobs 5/10.

Ass 4/10.

I'll say this again though, if a petite girl is your type, she's definitely the person to go to.

JayaSen
04-16-19, 13:08

Some body said Pannipitiya Saduni is good. Look at the pic with face. Is it real? I will try her next week.The gal in pic is nawoda. There are sevaral pics in laads but all are masked except this one in saree. Body type is good it seems.

Walbeta
04-16-19, 20:24
The gal in pic is nawoda. There are sevaral pics in laads but all are masked except this one in saree. Body type is good it seems.Yes now she is Nawoda first she was Sanduni. They are gone. How can we trust?

The Old Teaboy
04-17-19, 11:30
This is for guys looking for cheap FS. I see very few reports on streetwalkers. I saw one (probable) standing at the doorway of a guesthouse on Armour Street. She was about a 5. 5 in looks, age below 30. I did not speak to her as I did not want to be seen. It was near the 176 bus stand going towards Rajagiriya. This was at 10 am on a weekday. I presume the deed is done in the guesthouse. This may be the location:

https://www.instantstreetview.com/@6.942864,79.864479,91.83h,-6.32p,3z

CuriousGeorg
04-17-19, 12:12
I tried her in November last year by contacting her through adult hub for 8 k (with room). And messaged her back in January, but didn't go through with it on the day since she wasn't available during daytime. Now she has appeared on MR with a higher price tag and it seems like she's getting quite a lot of attention hence the no reply. I honestly had a wonderful time with her back then, but don't know if her service is the same due to the hike in demand.Has anyone tried Sneha from MR recently? She quotes a price of 20 k but I think that's absurd.

Cofee Man
04-17-19, 17:01
This is for guys looking for cheap FS. I see very few reports on streetwalkers. I saw one (probable) standing at the doorway of a guesthouse on Armour Street. She was about a 5. 5 in looks, age below 30. I did not speak to her as I did not want to be seen. It was near the 176 bus stand going towards Rajagiriya. This was at 10 am on a weekday. I presume the deed is done in the guesthouse. This may be the location:

https://www.instantstreetview.com/@6.942864,79.864479,91.83h,-6.32p,3zI see at least dozen of them everyday around Pettah, Bamba, Borella, Dehiwala.

I always stay away. There were couple of good ones in Senanayaka Junction at night time and also under the large trees in front of Colombo campus.

OTB, try yourself and post the experience so that others can benefit.

Member #4695
04-17-19, 21:44
I see at least dozen of them everyday around Pettah, Bamba, Borella, Dehiwala.

I always stay away. There were couple of good ones in Senanayaka Junction at night time and also under the large trees in front of Colombo campus.

OTB, try yourself and post the experience so that others can benefit.Always stay away. 1000 bucks for a blowjob below par. You can't even call it a blowjob. 500 for a handshake they call it. Its terrible most of the time. During my younger years got a couple of them in to the car. One day I realized that my dashboard was open. Be mindful of this we tend to keep valuables here too. However I did come across a certain Michelle in boralla near coffee bean. 4 k for FS 5 for anal. Spoke broken English bit of a turn off. Did her a couple of times. Has a tattoo behind her shoulder. Careful guys and have fun.

PuppyLK
04-18-19, 03:17
I see at least dozen of them everyday around Pettah, Bamba, Borella, Dehiwala.

OTB, try yourself and post the experience so that others can benefit.I think most of the street girls like those are just drug addicts and no way near a professional call girl.

Even they does it everyday, they never know about the male sex drive like an average spa girl does.

They need quick money from quick little service, just to buy the drug packet.

Those girls should NOT do this job and they should be treated against drug addiction, SL stills a democratic country, so we should consider drug addiction as not a crime but a disorder which needs medical help.

I know prices are pretty high in the industry, but street girls are not a good solution for that. High prices are due to lack of competition among girls, only SL girls have the monopoly, if we open the market to Thai, mali, Indian, Chinese, Paki then prices would be more lower than that. Even local girls don't like Chinese girls, when Chinese girl start to work, local spa girls trigger the tip to police since local girls have well contracts with polices and law authorities etc. Trust me this industry is just a monopoly.

AravinDaw
04-18-19, 04:32
She is an absolute beauty and according to her Topescortbabes profile, she is half Sri Lankan and half Australian. All her pics are real and she is a mom of 2 kids.

Was told to come to her place in Mount. She is a good conversationalist. Never rushes about the deed and always asks what we want from her. No DFK and BBBJ, but her pussy is super clean and can eat it all day. Allows any position.

Her price is 20 k for one shot which is a bit high in my opinion. But overall a good experience.

The Old Teaboy
04-18-19, 04:40
Always stay away. 1000 bucks for a blowjob below par. You can't even call it a blowjob. 500 for a handshake they call it. Its terrible most of the time. During my younger years got a couple of them in to the car. One day I realized that my dashboard was open. Be mindful of this we tend to keep valuables here too. However I did come across a certain Michelle in boralla near coffee bean. 4 k for FS 5 for anal. Spoke broken English bit of a turn off. Did her a couple of times. Has a tattoo behind her shoulder. Careful guys and have fun.LuckShan, thanks for the info about Michelle. This sounds like the same person I tried a few years ago in the Borella / Rajagiriya area (after getting the contact from a member here). She was small-made, slim, and rather dark. Age must now be at least 45. It's a bit sad that she has been reduced to street-walking. I didn't know there was a Coffee Bean in Borella. These are the locations:

https://www.coffeebean.lk/location.php

Do you mean the Coffee bean on Baseline Road, Colombo 9? Borella is Colombo 8.

CuriousGeorg
04-18-19, 06:35
Hi guys,

"I'm Age 21 years old teen, fair, very clean, pretty, nice looking funny girl.

Best opportunity for genuine VIP customers only.

My private luxury apartment (very clean and very safe).

Area wellawatta.

Call & get appointment.

This is my original pic, don't ask any pic. Meet me & feel the difference I will offer unforgivable service.

No a and a l".

Has anyone tried this girl? It's very hard to contact her.

Member #4695
04-18-19, 07:59
LuckShan, thanks for the info about Michelle. This sounds like the same person I tried a few years ago in the Borella / Rajagiriya area (after getting the contact from a member here). She was small-made, slim, and rather dark. Age must now be at least 45. It's a bit sad that she has been reduced to street-walking. I didn't know there was a Coffee Bean in Borella. These are the locations:

https://www.coffeebean.lk/location.php

Do you mean the Coffee bean on Baseline Road, Colombo 9? Borella is Colombo 8.Hi,

The coffee bean is in Horton place. Near the old kama. The same road lovebar is at.

AravinDaw
04-18-19, 08:01
She is an absolute beauty and according to her Topescortbabes profile, she is half Sri Lankan and half Australian. All her pics are real and she is a mom of 2 kids.

Was told to come to her place in Mount. She is a good conversationalist. Never rushes about the deed and always asks what we want from her. No DFK and BBBJ, but her pussy is super clean and can eat it all day. Allows any position.

Her price is 20 k for one shot which is a bit high in my opinion. But overall a good experience.

Nadlov11
04-18-19, 13:49
She's adverting on Lads as Nadika (Maharagama / Piliyandala). Her price used to be 3500; then 2500. And now finally it's 2000. Has anyone tried her? From the look of her, she is not my type. But for 2 K, I don't mind having some quickie. But this price is too good to be true, even for a woman with this look (unless she is unbearably ugly / old / unhygienic woman you get around Maradana bridge. What do you guys thinking?This is a wife of a guy I met at Ahub. He was an exhibitionist and his wife was not a hooker. So beware.

CuriousGeorg
04-18-19, 15:33

Her price is 20 k for one shot which is a bit high in my opinion. But overall a good experience.Mate, so does she do FS with CBJ for 20 k?

The Old Teaboy
04-18-19, 16:56
Hi,

The coffee bean is in Horton place. Near the old kama. The same road lovebar is at.Thanks. Does she hang around outside, or does she drink coffee inside?

Member #4695
04-18-19, 17:38
Thanks. Does she hang around outside, or does she drink coffee inside?She hangs around outside. There was another friend of hers pretty much like her speaks English too. Haven't headed that way in awhile. But her phone should be working. The number with the Lionel Richie caller tune. She's been using that for years. Her rim jobs were really good and blowjobs too.

The Old Teaboy
04-19-19, 04:15
She hangs around outside. There was another friend of hers pretty much like her speaks English too. Haven't headed that way in awhile. But her phone should be working. The number with the Lionel Richie caller tune. She's been using that for years. Her rim jobs were really good and blowjobs too.Luckshan, thanks for the info and congrats on you becoming a senior member. My recollection of Michelle is that she was very clean. All SW's are not disease-ridden. Where do pimps find women to put on Lanka Ads? Some of them would have been picked up from the street.

Member #4695
04-19-19, 05:49
Luckshan, thanks for the info and congrats on you becoming a senior member. My recollection of Michelle is that she was very clean. All SW's are not disease-ridden. Where do pimps find women to put on Lanka Ads? Some of them would have been picked up from the street.Thank you otb appreciate the recognition. Yes she was clean I noted that. Hope you find her.

Quixotic90
04-19-19, 11:04
Hi,

I'm new to Sri Lanka. Just moved here about 2 months ago. Was wondering if anyone could provide general tips / recommendations for finding a provider? There's so much going on in this thread that it's hard to follow.

The Old Teaboy
04-19-19, 14:12
Mate, so does she do FS with CBJ for 20 k?This is a quote from her ad:

"I want my clients to have a good time with a different experience and I treat my clients differently depending on whatever they require. Some love to cuddle and some to have a smoke or drink with me.

I have a strict criteria in who I Therefore please don't get dissapointed if I don't welcome you if you don't behave respectfully. I am a very clean woman and of decent ettiqutes. I'm very choosy in who I meet and I expect you to be a gentleman when we meet. ".

My understanding from a previous report is that she usually does not allow FS. I have not tried her.
This is from a post by VeeAva:
"Great experience except for the fact that she doesn't allow you to do the deed"

AravinDaw
04-19-19, 16:38
This is a quote from her ad:

"I want my clients to have a good time with a different experience and I treat my clients differently depending on whatever they require. Some love to cuddle and some to have a smoke or drink with me.

I have a strict criteria in who I Therefore please don't get dissapointed if I don't welcome you if you don't behave respectfully. I am a very clean woman and of decent ettiqutes. I'm very choosy in who I meet and I expect you to be a gentleman when we meet. ".

My understanding from a previous report is that she usually does not allow FS. I have not tried her.
This is from a post by VeeAva:
"Great experience except for the fact that she doesn't allow you to do the deed"Yes she does CBJ and you can fuck her for 20 k.

Initially she told me there are 2 packages. 12 k package where you can just have fun with her without penetration. And 20 k package where FS is provided.

Later she told me she only 20 k package available.

TheWizard
04-22-19, 04:18
Can anyone provide her number please? PM me please.

We cuddled and I kissed her eyes, cheeks, mouth gently and I could see that she was totally aroused, in a sort of a frenzy, as if a nymphomaniac she-devil had possessed her. Though I fingered her, I avoided DATY which I had done on every previous occasion. I did suck on her big nipples on her small boobs but I got a strong whiff of saliva. She hadn't washed that area properly after the previous episode. She's steadily losing her cleanliness which I had associated with her initially.

When I had totally given up and told her I couldn't cum but we could stop and that was okay, she insisted on trying again and she went on cow girl, by then out of her frenzy as she had already cum (is that the correct form of the verb ?) a couple of times. I braced myself and gave it a go too and just about cleared the bar with a deep gasp.

Still a good deal for the peanut price. You should diplomatically get her to wash herself properly, like wanting to have a shower with her and then soaping her properly.

The attached images will tell the story.

Wallmart
04-23-19, 14:10
Can anyone provide her number please? PM me please.I've been asking as well for no avail for a long time mate OP seems to be missing ATM.

Cofee Man
04-24-19, 17:21
According to my knowlege, I am listing out high mileage girls so that people should be extra cautious when trying them.

1. Samadhi in Massage Rpublic. Met her in 2013 at a FS spa in Nugegoda, then she worked in few other spas, worked as FL, then worked at Premio 24 hours and then moved to online add since she run out of all the mongers in Sri Lanka. I am sure she has crossed more than 10000 sessions now.

https://massagerepublic.com/female-escorts-in-colombo/samadhi-sri-lankan

2. Shehani Silva in Massage Republic. Met her in 2014 in a brothel in Malambe, then met her in few other brothels. Then she worked as a FL. Now gone to online after finishing all customers.

Might have crossed more than 5000 session now.

https://massagerepublic.com/female-escorts-in-colombo/shehani-silva

3. Shani Bambalapitiya. Met her about 8 years ago, Now she advertise in Lanka-add after finishing all the customers. Those days, 4 k, now 8 k.

4. Shani Wellawtta and Dehiwala - met as a FL and then worked in Premio and then again few other brothels around Colombo. Those days 4 k, now 8 k through online adds. Might have crosses more than 5000 session.

5. Rajitha. Worked at Nirovin, Orchid, Sigiri spa and then few other places around. All FS places. Might have more than 10000 session. Last time seen at a Walkuarama road spa.

6. Asha and Lakeesha at Wasana spa, slave Island. Both of them still on the go at same spa. Might have more than 10000 session.

Gonas
04-27-19, 02:14
According to my knowlege, I am listing out high mileage girls so that people should be extra cautious when trying them.

1. Samadhi in Massage Rpublic. Met her in 2013 at a FS spa in Nugegoda, then she worked in few other spas, worked as FL, then worked at Premio 24 hours and then moved to online add since she run out of all the mongers in Sri Lanka. I am sure she has crossed more than 10000 sessions now.

https://massagerepublic.com/female-escorts-in-colombo/samadhi-sri-lankan

2. Shehani Silva in Massage Republic. Met her in 2014 in a brothel in Malambe, then met her in few other brothels. Then she worked as a FL. Now gone to online after finishing all customers.

https://massagerepublic.com/female-escorts-in-colombo/shehani-silva

3. Shani Bambalapitiya. Met her about 8 years ago, Now she advertise in Lanka-add after finishing all the customers. Those days, 4 k, now 8 k.

4. Shani Wellawtta and Dehiwala - met as a FL and then worked in Premio and then again few other brothels around Colombo. Those days 4 k, now 8 k through online adds. Might have crosses more than 5000 session.

5. Rajitha. Worked at Nirovin, Orchid, Sigiri spa and then few other places around. All FS places. Might have more than 10000 session. Last time seen at a Walkuarama road spa.

6. Asha and Lakeesha at Wasana spa, slave Island. Both of them still on the go at same spa. Might have more than 10000 session.The bambalapitya shani was she the one at TOny Dee?

Cofee Man
04-27-19, 02:22
The bambalapitya shani was she the one at TOny Dee?No, different one. This one is chubby.

Tony and Dee shaani never offered FS to everybody.

She was one of the best spa girl at that time.

Nemesh
04-27-19, 10:20
No, different one. This one is chubby.

Tony and Dee shaani never offered FS to everybody.

She was one of the best spa girl at that time.This shani used to work in a saloon ran by a Korean / chinese lady in deanston place before she moved to lanka-adds and relocate to maharagama.

AussieMan
04-28-19, 10:27
Small made girl. L Ad Age 18. Real age could be anything between 18 to 23. Looks average office / factory working girl.

Slim. Small cone shaped boobs chocolate brown skin (Dark side). Face average, neither pretty nor ugly.

Friendly behavior.

Service basic. CBJ, no kissing though I forced few lip kisses (She didn't get annoyed but tried to escape).

No DATY (Trimmed Bush) . Kissing of boobs allowed said no to sucking her nipples but once again I could suck those loveliest a little.

CBJ was good with but tried to finish quickly. Continued after I asked her to keep on until I told her to stop.

Started riding me voluntarily while caressing my chest and bending down to kiss my neck time to time. Changed to missionary and doggy and positions in between. (She was flexible and OK with any position).

Came while in second doggy.

6000 k.

VeeAva
04-28-19, 14:49
Hi all,

Hope all are keeping fine. I'm interested in trying out some high end actresses. I know it will be a costly affair but want to give it a try.

If anyone has any leads, please PM me.

Cheers.

WareWolf
04-28-19, 18:38
Small made girl. L Ad Age 18. Real age could be anything between 18 to 23. Looks average office / factory working girl.

Slim. Small cone shaped boobs chocolate brown skin (Dark side). Face average, neither pretty nor ugly.

Friendly behavior.

Service basic. CBJ, no kissing though I forced few lip kisses (She didn't get annoyed but tried to escape).

No DATY (Trimmed Bush) . Kissing of boobs allowed said no to sucking her nipples but once again I could suck those loveliest a little.

CBJ was good with but tried to finish quickly. Continued after I asked her to keep on until I told her to stop.

Started riding me voluntarily while caressing my chest and bending down to kiss my neck time to time. Changed to missionary and doggy and positions in between. (She was flexible and OK with any position).

6000 k.Thanks for the post.

Her true colors shows in the last pic. Lot of patches. Etc.

The Old Teaboy
04-29-19, 04:56

Friendly behavior.

6000 k.Aussieman, thanks for your report. Obviously we can't see her face in the photos, but her body looks fantastic.

AussieMan
04-29-19, 08:23
Thanks OTB.

Anybody who is tempted to try should take control. She tries moves from foreplay to action fast. If you take charge she will oblige (well that was the case with me).

Anyway having nothing much to do (No DATY No DFK. No Nipple sucking) and the room hot as an oven (mind you it wad an AC room) session lasted just over 30 minutes. If I was not in control it could have been 15 minutes).

Cheers.

Aussieman, thanks for your report. Obviously we can't see her face in the photos, but her body looks fantastic.

AussieMan
04-29-19, 08:32
Thanks OTB.

Anybody who is tempted to try should take control. She tries moves from foreplay to action fast. If you take charge she will oblige (well that was the case with me).

Cheers.

Aussieman, thanks for your report. Obviously we can't see her face in the photos, but her body looks fantastic.

AussieMan
04-29-19, 08:52
There is a guy posting ads in LAds with photos downloaded from the net.

In the ad he claims the photos are real.

I got caught to one (photo turned out to be a local model. The girl who came was older and completely different from the photo).

OK this is the recent ad.

https://lanka-ads.com/ad/Full-Service-Nugegoda-6000/-only/30454

LAds photo below.

Original.

https://img.scoop.it/KaI9qRm4PrMK-HuGwca6Ojl72eJkfbmt4t8yenImKBVvK0kTmF0xjctABnaLJIm9

Can't upload original as there is a water mark.

AussieMan
04-29-19, 08:53

I got caught to one (photo turned out to be a local model. The girl who came was older and completely different from the photo).

You can find my report published sometime back.

LAds photo below.

Original.

https://img.scoop.it/KaI9qRm4PrMK-HuGwca6Ojl72eJkfbmt4t8yenImKBVvK0kTmF0xjctABnaLJIm9

AussieMan
04-29-19, 10:41

You can find my report published sometime back.

LAds photo below.

Original.

LilFrog
04-29-19, 13:26
Hi all,

Has any one tried this girl? Please let me know.

https://sri-lanka.topescortbabes.com/escorts/Hashani_425716

Thanks.

Ravi89
04-29-19, 13:57
I assume this is same Kaveesha who used to advertised in lanka-ad.

Pictures at heavily photo shoped and she is very dark and ugly face.

Slim girl with firm boobs, but has bit of tummy.

She asked me to come to place near the overhead flyover in Pannipitiya towards Thalawathugoda some shitty place with worn towels and broken fans. Rs. 1000 per place and she took me Rs. 6000 saying advertised price is wrong. She also advertised in massagerepublic.

I would not rate more than 2/10 for her, will not return at all. She take more than 10 customers per day as per her in the same place and she keep going from one room to other in same hotel. She ask you to come and book a room and then she come to your room.

Friendly behavior.

No DATY (Trimmed Bush) . Kissing of boobs allowed said no to sucking her nipples but once again I could suck those loveliest a little..

AussieMan
04-30-19, 04:59
I assume this is same Kaveesha who used to advertised in lanka-ad.

Pictures at heavily photo shoped and she is very dark and ugly face.

Slim girl with firm boobs, but has bit of tummy.

She asked me to come to place near the overhead flyover in Pannipitiya towards Thalawathugoda some shitty place with worn towels and broken fans. Rs. 1000 per place and she took me Rs. 6000 saying advertised price is wrong. She also advertised in massagerepublic.

I would not rate more than 2/10 for her, will not return at all. She take more than 10 customers per day as per her in the same place and she keep going from one room to other in same hotel. She ask you to come and book a room and then she come to your room.Two different girls.

Kaveesha.

Is in her late twenties or early thirties.

Taller than the Dewmini.

Complexion almost the same.

Body shape almost same but Kaveesha is little hunched.

Face is off (some one here correctly described it as a Niyanderthal look).

Service -except anal and DFK others are on the plate.

Dewmini.

In her early twenties.

Shorter than Kaveesha.

Face better than Kaveesha but cannot say pretty.

Service. CBJ and different positions only.

Similarities.

Both try to move fast to next level if you don't take control. Both are Screwed.

Same hotel (Guest house) agree with Ravi shitty place. AC is not working.

In fact when Dewmini told me the place to come I was also wondering whether she could be the same old Kaveesha.

Comment.

I don't think photos ste photo shopped. May be some option to make the objects fair is on.

Check the last photo. You can spot patches in the skin. Probably because the angle blocks the lights.

If you take a photo with Oppo phone even a coal would come out white LOL.

Cheers.

VeeAva
04-30-19, 05:26
Hi all,

Has any one tried this girl? Please let me know.

https://sri-lanka.topescortbabes.com/escorts/Hashani_425716

Thanks.Haven't tried. But looks tempting.

Filander
04-30-19, 07:37
As earlier I posted about the rimming specialist, Thanks for those mongers who tried and gave good FeedBack (they actually Feed their Back).

My inbox were filled because of her, if I missed to reply, please let me know.

Only for those who love to feel some tongue works on their back draining hole.

Strictly ass perverts only allowed. Priority for dirtiness.

Cheers!

AussieMan
04-30-19, 07:44
Yet another Ad at LADS with a fake photo claiming its "real photo ".

https://lanka-ads.com/ad/Today-in-wellawatta-RS7000/=/30583

Original.

bridevilla.com/ images / listing_photos /152_mailorderbridedamaris. Jpg.

Ravi89
04-30-19, 16:39
Hi Aussiman,

How much rating you give for Kaveesha?

1. body.

2. service.

3. attitude.

I just want to compare Kaveesha and Dewmi.

AussieMan
05-01-19, 05:39
Kaveesha.

Body 4 slim body, flexible in bed.

Face 1 strange look.

Service 8.

Attitude 8.

I am giving 8 for service and attitude for following reason.

I could not come (as I forced stopped first natural body reaction) with her and she stayed in the session over one hour. Tried different positions and two CBJ (in addition to the first one during foreplay) and finally tried HJ with she sucking on my nipples.

Finally when I gave up she was worried and kept asking whether its her service bad.

I was her last customer. (I was told that she get 5 customers max on a good day. Not that she limit but that's what materialize after hundreds of phone calls she said).

Dewmi.

Body 4.

Face 4.

Service 4.

Attitude 5.

Conlusion. I am not good in this ratings business mate.

Hi Aussiman,

How much rating you give for Kaveesha?

1. body.

2. service.

3. attitude.

I just want to compare Kaveesha and Dewmi.

CTheory
05-01-19, 05:40
Just a word of caution to all fellow mongers. With most LAds girls operating out of apartments, due to the security threats now apartment securities too are beginning to keep or note down IDs. This is a bit worse than going to the small hotels. In small hotels sometimes the reception just keeps the ID and doesn't note it down. In an apartment all you need is another nosy Parker in another apartment to check your ID while reporting to LE that someone is renting an apartment for our activities. So just be careful.

JayaSen
05-01-19, 06:50
Yesterday went to a place & returned because suddenly I remembered my phone no was displayed. Best is use a bus or a push bike. What a difficult time & nothing to do. We have to bear it.

DareDevil0009
05-01-19, 11:23
Has anyone tried Sneha from MR recently? She quotes a price of 20 k but I think that's absurd.I have met Sneha a few times and she is really good. Love the boobs. And her right pussy. But she is definitely not worth 20,000. I tried to meet her again a few times and we used to meet for 8 k. But now she refuses saying now 20000 is best and I have demand. She was not money hungry before. But now she is as people are actually paying these crazy prices. Not worth it. Countries like Aussie and UK you can get good chicks for $100 or £60 for quickee. Sri Lanka is quite pricey for cheap girls too and even then they also Mt do a good service. Don't like been hood winked.

The Old Teaboy
05-01-19, 12:37
Yesterday went to a place & returned because suddenly I remembered my phone no was displayed. Best is use a bus or a push bike. What a difficult time & nothing to do. We have to bear it.Jayasen, I agree. If you visit an MP by car, not only your phone number but also your real name is displayed.

Cofee Man
05-01-19, 14:51
Jayasen, I agree. If you visit an MP by car, not only your phone number but also your real name is displayed.Once I was blackmailed by a MP owner after seeing my revenue license displayed in the screen. I started receiving anonymous sms revealing all my identity and I was terrified. The blackmailer said he will visit me and tell my wife or deposit some money to his account. Then he started sending letters to my address. My wife being a doctor is not at home most of the time when letters get delivered, but I had to change my premises before the rent agreement finishes.

Ravi89
05-01-19, 17:18
Look like you got a 1 HR session from her, so it's justifiable that you rate her 8/10. For me Kaveesha will not get more than 1/10 with my personal experience.

Ravi89
05-01-19, 17:21
Just a word of caution to all fellow mongers. With most LAds girls operating out of apartments, due to the security threats now apartment securities too are beginning to keep or note down IDs. This is a bit worse than going to the small hotels. In small hotels sometimes the reception just keeps the ID and doesn't note it down. In an apartment all you need is another nosy Parker in another apartment to check your ID while reporting to LE that someone is renting an apartment for our activities. So just be careful.Guys,

Stay away from apartments when mongering. Very unsafe and LE can come to you at any time due to the security situation in Colombo. Better stay away from apartments.

AussieMan
05-02-19, 04:38
Yeah mate.

That's why I am not in favour of ratings girls.

Their performance depend on the time of the day. Number of customers they had and lined up.

And so many other factors including the attitude and approach.

Of us mongers.

I prefer reporting of the session so that mongers shall get to know what was offered and demand if anything below is offered.

Cheers.

Look like you got a 1 HR session from her, so it's justifiable that you rate her 8/10. For me Kaveesha will not get more than 1/10 with my personal experience.

AussieMan
05-02-19, 04:47
Apartment mongering was anyway bit embarrassing because of inquisitive security guards.

Now the situation would get more embarrassing with residents directly suspecting us and enhanced security checks.

Take care.

P S.

It a sin we have to keep away. I noted a girl appearing in Lad offering lip kiss and anal for 10 k and was thinking of trying. Now I have to postpone.

Guys,

Stay away from apartments when mongering. Very unsafe and LE can come to you at any time due to the security situation in Colombo. Better stay away from apartments.

Ravi89
05-02-19, 14:53
I also double check all lanka-add before going whether girl offer kissing, some say yes, but after taking money they don't offer. So didn't rely on their words.

Apartment mongering was anyway bit embarrassing because of inquisitive security guards.

Now the situation would get more embarrassing with residents directly suspecting us and enhanced security checks.

Take care.

P S.

It a sin we have to keep away. I noted a young girl appearing in Lad offering lip kiss and anal for 10 k and was thinking of trying. Now I have to postpone.

Walbeta
05-02-19, 15:47
Look like you got a 1 HR session from her, so it's justifiable that you rate her 8/10. For me Kaveesha will not get more than 1/10 with my personal experience.She is the same girl adverts as Hiru 2018 in MR. Earlier she quoted 6 k in Lads to 9 k in MR. Now 8 k in MR. I had her once and was looking for another go but after realizing her double standard I gave a way.

Sanjaya SL
05-02-19, 20:56
This is the place with red dragon sign board, right? Priya (Sandamali) also used to be here. Yes, the place is terrible and somewhat creepy.

Anyways, thanks for the review of Kaveesha. Few weeks back I almost booked her thinking that she was still operating in Dehiwala, but felt too lazy to go to Pannipitiya. There are overwhelmingly good review of her in MR (just like for most other girls there).

Two different girls.

Kaveesha.

Is in her late twenties or early thirties.

Taller than the Dewmini.

Complexion almost the same.

Body shape almost same but Kaveesha is little hunched.

Face is off (some one here correctly described it as a Niyanderthal look).

Service -except anal and DFK others are on the plate.

Dewmini.

In her early twenties.

Shorter than Kaveesha..

AussieMan
05-03-19, 04:11
Priya is better than Kaveesha IMO.

She is now operating from Nugegoda. Gose as Anu Or Samadhi in MR.

With her constant updates of provocative photos and lowest rate she must be skinning cocks a day more than Pilawoos.

This is the place with red dragon sign board, right? Priya (Sandamali) also used to be here. Yes, the place is terrible and somewhat creepy.

Anyways, thanks for the review of Kaveesha. Few weeks back I almost booked her thinking that she was still operating in Dehiwala, but felt too lazy to go to Pannipitiya. There are overwhelmingly good review of her in MR (just like for most other girls there).

CuriousGeorg
05-03-19, 07:17

Take care..Aussieman is it Liza?

https://lanka-ads.com/ad/Teen-girl-at-wellawtha/30927

I noticed it as well. Only problem is when I did a search for the mobile number on the site many other women propped up so I'd ask you to be careful.

Lawanya
05-03-19, 15:07
Guys,

Better stay away from Smadhi in MR for your own safety of health.

Most of guys know she for more than 6 years and still on the run. She told me that she entertain more than 10 customers per day through massagerepublic both local and foreigners.

You guys know some of the foreigners from some countries carry very high risk and she offers BBBJ for almost all the customers. Also if you request any special services, she is willing to do for extra cash which are very risky in nature.

She was a good innocent girl few years back and after going to MR she became very money greedy.

Priya is better than Kaveesha IMO.

She is now operating from Nugegoda. Gose as Anu Or Samadhi in MR.

With her constant updates of provocative photos and lowest rate she must be skinning cocks a day more than Pilawoos.

AussieMan
05-04-19, 04:18
Yes mate.

Thats the one who caught my attention.

Thanks for the info.

AM.

Aussieman is it Liza?

https://lanka-ads.com/ad/Teen-girl-at-wellawtha/30927

I noticed it as well. Only problem is when I did a search for the mobile number on the site many other women propped up so I'd ask you to be careful.

Chaturanga
05-05-19, 05:41
Hi guys,

I have been reading the forum for over 7 years now. But simply didn't bother to to register myself as a member so I could post and add value to members. Think I don't have the PM facility as I have not subscribed for the membership, which I will do in a couple of weeks time.

My most recent visit was to Anjali this Wednesday which was a holiday. Arrived at the place sharp 9 and based on member reviews, took Nethmi. She was in a hurry to go to her aunts place and convinced her to give me a treatment. She said they have to report to work no matter what and then can leave if they want to.

Went to the room which was average, took a shower and waited for her. No sooner she came, I tipped her 2 k upfront expecting a very good service.

She went straight to business and asked how I got to know about her. My usual thing is that got to know your services through a good friend of mine and told her the same and she bought it.

Asked if I want a back feeling and I said yes. She spend quite a lot of time rimming my ass and when I tried to turn around she asked if I had enough. I said no and she kept on rimming for some more time.

Then I turned around she started kissing my body and did a very good BJ. I removed her bra and put my hand in to feel her pussy.

I asked for 69 and she said she just finished her menses and that she can allow me if I really want. I thought better not and she did some more rimming me facing up.

BJ skills were good, she asked me not to come in her mouth. Couldn't last for long and came while she was stroking my junior.

She said to come back soon and she will give even a better service, no sex she said though.

I'm not really in to MP stuff and just wanted to try her after reading the forum.

I have had many adventures and tried many girls that senior mongers have made reference to and thanks for all those senior members.

Will be posting soon again as I'm trying to fix something up today. Contacted famous lady who deals with email and messages and said Anju is available. MILF in Nugegoda. I have tried her may be at least 15 times now pay her only 3 k as I have been knowing her for over 5 years now.

Cheers.

CuriousGeorg
05-05-19, 06:11
Has anyone tried this girl?

https://lanka-ads.com/ad/Real-Teen-girl-in-wellawatta./31153

AussieMan
05-05-19, 10:51
She has partnered with a male and offering chuck load in MR now as Anju and Shan.

She is available alone too.

I was deceived by the new young looking pictures but one with the wooden railing of a staircase was familiar.

Checked the number saved with me only to find out its the same lady.

https://massagerepublic.com/female-escorts-in-colombo/anju-and-shan

Telltale photo below.

AM.

AussieMan
05-05-19, 11:02
Hi mates,

Did you notice this photo advertised as 100% real in LAds.

Its a fake from the net.

But who would in his right mind use it to advertise a girl.

https://lanka-ads.com/ad/Vip-sarvice-7000/=/31181

AM.

Spikey1980
05-05-19, 15:39
Anyone got lucky with actresses and models recently?

Hpkasper
05-05-19, 20:18
Hello guys,

Have any of you guys met Natashi independent or Shenushi (WhatsApp only) on MR? How's their service and everything. Thanks in advance.

Cha87
05-05-19, 20:27
Hey guys,

I'm new here. The only girl I visited was at Nimal Road. The experience was good overall for a mid 30's girl even though it was advertised a s 25 in MR.

Which women you'll can recommend as top class? Kindly help me with links if possible.

JayaSen
05-06-19, 17:57
I think it is high time to start a thread for LKads & other escort services.

Htanas
05-07-19, 05:08
I agree, I think its important to start a separate thread with each girl and the reviews on Lanka threads so everyone has an idea on how to go about their preference.

I think it is high time to start a thread for LKads & other escort services.

Dansuhud
05-08-19, 07:24
Hi guys,

I'm new to the forum and would like to know few details which will be a great help. Can anyone please have seen Oshin and Christina on MR. They are based in col 06. Thanks mates. Cheers. Dan.

The Old Teaboy
05-09-19, 04:01
Hi guys,

I'm new to the forum and would like to know few details which will be a great help. Can anyone please have seen Oshin and Christina on MR. They are based in col 06. Thanks mates. Cheers. Dan.They look nice in the photos. However, it would appear from the website that they don't provide FS. They specialize in femdom, "hardsports" etc. Hardsports means they defecate on the customer (only if the customer has requested it) !!

MuscleKolla
05-09-19, 19:10
So I have been really horny these days and ever since the bombings I could not visit anjali or JH Lite. I am hoping to go soon, maybe even tomorrow, but I am wondering what the parking situation is like? I usually park on the road right opposite the spas but given the situation right now I doubt that is possible yeah, and I don't want to display my name and number on the dashboard of the vehicle especially since I will be inside having a fun time. LOL.