PDA

View Full Version : Kandy

Pages : [1] 2

Admin
05-18-02, 06:30
Select "Add New Message" to post a message.

Paraya
07-03-05, 08:23
I was in Hotel Suisse in Kandy for two weeks. I got bored and decided to walk to near lake called kandy lake. No action found. While I was going back to my room passing reception counter I saw beautiful sri Lankan girl serving at the counter. She smiled and so did I. I couldn't control my feelings so I waited for 15 -20 min until she served with customers. I asked her politely was there any massage section in the hotel.She told me there was no massage service in the hotel. Then I suggested that I If she able to do a massage for me for Rs 5000(USD 50). She asked me to keep my voice down and I gave my room number. She came to my room by 10.00pm. She was beautiful. I gave the amount I promised and she massaged me first my back and front as well with some baby oil. she did not touch my willy but the massage was excellent only by hand. Still she did not remove her clothes except her bra. She had tan firm boobs. She allowed me to sucked her boobs and touched her sexy large thighs. I gave another Rs 3000 to her for FS.

She did not hesitate to take my offer as this was like her monhly wages. We were both naked and did 69 and also various positions. I got nice BJ and I have covered my expences.

Colombo Guy
11-11-05, 10:48
Hi Guys,

Anybody got some info about action in kandy? I had been to only one place in Aniwatte (I cannot remember the name of the place. But, that seems to be the only place operating in Kandy. You can get to that place by asking any three wheeler guys). There were 3 Girls. All average. They Charge Rs. 2500/- and with a tip of Rs. 500/ tip you can get a BJ done.

I got a telephone number of a lady also. She is bit old(In her 40s). Does good job on bed. If anyone interested PM me

I am lookin for a young nice gal. Any one got any contact? Will be there in Kandy for 2 days. Pls help me

Thank you.

Colombo Guy

Refugee06
04-11-06, 12:32
Guys,

For your information. There are may places and people who offer the service we want in Kandy.

Don't go to expect the chicks in Colombo to be in Kandy. All these girls are Kandyans and let us treat them the way we should: "the Kandyan style"

Many chicks are married and some are doin it for fun. (this is what I have experienced)

So beat it. Hill capital rocks: -)

Cin City
11-13-06, 13:12
I was in Hotel Suisse in Kandy for two weeks. I got bored and decided to walk to near lake called kandy lake. No action found. While I was going back to my room passing reception counter I saw beautiful sri Lankan girl serving at the counter. She smiled and so did I. I couldn't control my feelings so I waited for 15 -20 min until she served with customers. I asked her politely was there any massage section in the hotel.She told me there was no massage service in the hotel. Then I suggested that I If she able to do a massage for me for Rs 5000(USD 50). She asked me to keep my voice down and I gave my room number. She came to my room by 10.00pm. She was beautiful. I gave the amount I promised and she massaged me first my back and front as well with some baby oil. she did not touch my willy but the massage was excellent only by hand. Still she did not remove her clothes except her bra. She had tan firm boobs. She allowed me to sucked her boobs and touched her sexy large thighs. I gave another Rs 3000 to her for FS.

She did not hesitate to take my offer as this was like her monhly wages. We were both naked and did 69 and also various positions. I got nice BJ and I have covered my expences.Man, what a luck. Pleass describe about this girl so when we go to Kandy I also can try my luck.

Cin City

Cool345
02-12-07, 13:32

She did not hesitate to take my offer as this was like her monhly wages. We were both naked and did 69 and also various positions. I got nice BJ and I have covered my expences.Hey, you must be very lucky.

Is this real or fiction?

Cin City
02-13-07, 09:18
Think this is a just friction made by Paraya. otherwise if this is true hesould have describe at least the physical complexion or her name in order to help other mongers to have a good time there.

According to Paraya's past records he has only 11 reports under his name and his last visit ti ISG was 09-09-05. that's two years back. So fellow mongers don't go behind this coz its just a waste of time.

Cin City.

Julius Caeser
02-18-07, 06:37
Think this is a just friction made by Paraya.

Cin City.I am in total agreement. The first time I read this I felt it was too good a thing to happen in Sri Lanka.

BTW we have very little mongering info on our second largest city. Feedback from mongers in the up country area would be most welcome.

Julius

Kakuluwa
02-20-07, 02:04
Hi,

Are there any good MPs at all, with or without the addtions?

I mean I found a few some years back but they are reluctant to go for the extras and they have a habit of offering a man masseure! While for foregners they offer girls!

I am in total agreement. The first time I read this I felt it was too good a thing to happen in Sri Lanka.

BTW we have very little mongering info on our second largest city. Feedback from mongers in the up country area would be most welcome.

Julius

Cin City
02-21-07, 11:25
Hi,

Are there any good MPs at all ,with or without the addtions?

I mean i found a few some years back but they are reluctant to go for the extras and they have a habit of offering a man masseure!! While for foregners they offer girls!Hi Kakuluwa.

Think all the Kandy guys do visit our Colombo forum, but hardly visit Kandy. And really appreciate any monger who is from upcountry can give some helpful hints on these plesure hunting places. I would really appreciate because I'm going to Kandy on this week end for a business trip.

Cin City

Ranger911
03-06-07, 06:37
I have a contact no of a lady named Dilki in Colombo who provides girls, and I would like to exchnage the contact no, for another contact no specificaly in Kandy.

Keytey
05-12-07, 09:45
Dear Ranger911

I would be in Kandy in near future and want to know more about places in kandy. In return I will give you places in colombo but 1st of all we must share our mails with each other. I have a google account. Well I use the name monger.lk. After trying many. I thinnk this is enough. You know where the places in Nugegoda? One is in front of commercial bank Nugegoda. But don't go to that place if you have many frinends around who will catch you. But few metres towards pitakotte known as keep fit. Very good place. You get good girls there. Once you give me the details of aniwatte. I will let you know everything about it.

Ranger911
05-25-07, 13:31
Dear Ranger911

I would be in Kandy in near future and want to know more about places in kandy. In return I will give you places in colombo but 1st of all we must share our mails with each other. I have a google account. Well I use the name monger.lk. After trying many. I thinnk this is enough. You know where the places in Nugegoda? One is in front of commercial bank Nugegoda. But don't go to that place if you have many frinends around who will catch you. But few metres towards pitakotte known as keep fit. Very good place. You get good girls there. Once you give me the details of aniwatte. I will let you know everything about it.-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Apologies for the delay KeyTey and other mongers. Yes the place in Aniwatte is still operating, as I paid a visit last week. Tuk tuk drivers are familiar with it, as I just walked upto one guy and inquired, and he took me there. Name of the place is Mount Villa, but its actually like a two storied house. There was a muslim girl at that moment - said she was from colombo..LOL..all I wanted was to get a session with a nice kandy girl, but hey you never know whether she was lying.. This is actually more than a MP, where you can get FS too.
According to my ranking of the girl
Face = 5/10
Figure and Body = 6/10
Attitude and Friendliness = 3/10 - she was in a bloody hurry.
Overall the session was not very satisfying.
Room charge was Rs 850.
Charge for session with girl Rs 2500 for short term - upto 2 hours.

I got to know that there are lots of girls doing it privately but they do not keep the girls there whole day. They get you the girl within 30 mins to 1 hour, but that means you have to give them a call earlier. Best thing is to go to that place with the help of a tuk tuk driver and get their contact nos.

Blk Forest
06-20-07, 23:55
Took second time a last minute travel to Sri Lanka. First day in Bentota I meet the tuk tuk driver from last time. He brought me to a closed Restaurant near Bentota beach. There we waited for a Girl to ask her to spend the next day with me. But when she came the chef was also there and I could only make 1 hour for 5000 in a ugly room upstairs. The girl looked nice but was not shaved at all. I never saw such hairy legs. Service was ok but she seemed not amused that I used most of the time for active FS. Ok it was a bit to hot for that. Later she was very happy with 1500 tip.

Two days later I started a 3 days travel with the tuk tuk and the same driver. First evening in Kandy they (tuk tuk driver and hotel owner) offered me a girl for the evening up to midnight with the option that the girl stays with me for the next days. Depending what the girl wants. It was a little 22 years old Girl with not many times with a man until now. I agreed if its not the first time for her. Paid 5000 to the hotel owner. In the room it turned out, that she had quite good experience in FS. All other she did not know. After trying French Kissing she was laughing. Same after ear kiss. She did not come her self but was forcing me to more and more FS. She wants it fast but often. Later she agreed to stay the night with me. In the morning it turned out, that the hotel owner took the money and said to the girl that I will marry her and take her with me home. Since she could not speak much English, it was difficult to explain her that this is not the case. She was crying hard till I promised her to come back in November. Nevertheless she was going to stay with me on travel the next days. She never went from my side and we mostly hold hands. On second evening she drunk to much beer and slept at once in the room. While she slept I touched her so that it was the first time I got her feeling something. When she awoke it seemed that this was a unknown feeling and I had to stop. So we stayed like it was, only FS as often it was possible. Coming back to Bentota it turned out that my hotel is not girl friendly ( hotel ceycands ). So I had to take an other hotel. She staid with me until I had to go home. I was worrying about her travel back to Kandy. It seemed that at once I am away all other are falling over her ( tuk tuk driver, hotel personal ...). I gave her 3000 each morning. Its not much but since people say they earn 3000 per month that can be ok. I am not sure she could keep that money for her self.

Sorry, I can not tell you a good place where you only have to go and have fun. But there is something going in Sri Lanka. Even if you have luck like my self in this case.

EDITOR'S NOTE: I certainly hope that the author or somebody else will post a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.

Tea Boy
06-21-07, 12:57
In the room it turned out, that she had quite good experience in FS. All other she did not know. After trying French Kissing she was laughing. Same after ear kiss.

Blk Forest,

Thanks for your report. What you describe is a fairly typical Sri Lankan experience with an "untrained" girl whose only sexual experience is with ignorant louts who have never heard of foreplay.

Tea Boy

Kolla
07-09-07, 11:26
Hi All,

We came from Colombo to Kandy before 6 months back. V got a transer from colombo. From the verry first day v tried to find any happening place in Kandy. Now wv have so many connection in Kandy but no any happenning place except Garage at Amaya resort. Its operating only saturdays. But no girls. Only one prostitude place there near asgiriya road. Only one muslim gal there she also quite busy. V got some gals from tuk tuk drivers. But this Kandians are caling payment gals for that gals. Not really good.

Ranger911
07-18-07, 03:35
Hi All,

We came from Colombo to Kandy before 6 months back. V got a transer from colombo. From the verry first day v tried to find any happening place in Kandy. Now wv have so many connection in Kandy but no any happenning place except Garage at Amaya resort. Its operating only saturdays. But no girls. Only one prostitude place there near asgiriya road. Only one muslim gal there she also quite busy. V got some gals from tuk tuk drivers. But this Kandians are caling payment gals for that gals. Not really good.Yes, you are right about that. Kandy does not have many MPs, other than the one at aniwatte. And I may warn you that it is frequently being raided by Police. Most of the girls, operate privately or through tuk tuk driver contacts. The prices are not too high - usually 2500, but the quality of the girls are very low too.

Marty Cintron
08-31-07, 13:22
Hey fellows. You gotta try that palce out. Well its ok to a certain extent. But be warned that next week there certainly gonna be a raid. Either in Thursday or Friday.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Apologies for the delay KeyTey and other mongers. Yes the place in Aniwatte is still operating, as I paid a visit last week. Tuk tuk drivers are familiar with it, as I just walked upto one guy and inquired, and he took me there. Name of the place is Mount Villa, but its actually like a two storied house. There was a muslim girl at that moment - said she was from colombo..LOL..all I wanted was to get a session with a nice kandy girl, but hey you never know whether she was lying.. This is actually more than a MP, where you can get FS too.
According to my ranking of the girl
Face = 5/10
Figure and Body = 6/10
Attitude and Friendliness = 3/10 - she was in a bloody hurry.
Overall the session was not very satisfying.
Room charge was Rs 850.
Charge for session with girl Rs 2500 for short term - upto 2 hours.

I got to know that there are lots of girls doing it privately but they do not keep the girls there whole day. They get you the girl within 30 mins to 1 hour, but that means you have to give them a call earlier. Best thing is to go to that place with the help of a tuk tuk driver and get their contact nos.

Ricardino12
11-28-07, 18:28
The Kandy thread and actions have been quiet lately? Man is Kandy so deas?

Pamander
06-06-08, 23:08
Man, what a luck. Pleass describe about this girl so when we go to Kandy I also can try my luck.

Cin CityHi Mongors,

I had a similar experience like Paraya. that is your luck but won't work everytime. she came to my room by 8.30pm and I had good sex. I paid $50 amd I will try again next time.

Keytey
06-21-08, 05:51
Dudes

I have seen in Hit-Ad about new MP in Sangaraja Mawatha. Have anybody tried it ?

KT

Keytey
07-07-08, 13:39
Hi guys,

I went to Sangaraja Mawatha mp that is not good for extras. Only 2 ladies were there every time. So avoid that mp. There is a new mp in hantana hotel. Name is hantana spa. 0602992480. Very nice looking girls there. I got every extra from that place. So you guys also try that place.

Stay cool.

JaypacThanks for your valuable information. Anyway it is not advisible to post phone numbers in public forum like this. Best way is use PM facility.

KT

Inca6616
07-20-08, 07:34
Hey Jayapac,

How are the charges in the Hathana spa?

Regards

Runner72
08-20-08, 22:42
Hey Jayapac,

How are the charges in the Hathana spa?

RegardsI spoke to them over the phone they said, Rs:1200 for one hour.

A Pakistani Friend who had gone there (in MAY '08) told me that a GIRL called "Chandi" gave him a great time.

May be because he is a Pakistani. You could imagine our girls would do anything to RIP-OFF expats.

However, It would be highlt appreciated if some one could please try this place and let us have some info (ie. Quality, Extras ect.)

Cheers,

Ranjan72

Om Prakash
11-09-08, 08:02
Hi Guys,

I got a telephone number of a lady also. She is bit old(In her 40s). Does good job on bed. If anyone interested PM me

Thank you.

Colombo GuyHi Colombo guy,

Can you please PM me the telephone no. of this lady with her name.I am from India and visiting Sri lanka in 15 days.

Thanks

Runner72
03-29-09, 15:39
Hi guys,

I went to Sangaraja Mawatha mp that is not good for extras. Only 2 ladies were there every time. So avoid that mp. There is a new mp in hantana hotel. Name is hantana spa. 0602992480. Very nice looking girls there. I got every extra from that place. So you guys also try that place.

Stay cool.

JaypacHi Guys,

The above statement is not true and I have been there number of times for proper massages and no chance at all for any extras.

No young women there!

Runner72

Fun Boy 76
04-05-09, 20:47
I was waiting for Colombo express train last week, I found a middle age lady who was also waiting. I manage to catch her eye contact and smile at her.After the positive signal approached her for chit chat, I shared some corn with her and talked some general thing. I guessed she was a freelancer, but not quit sure.She was bit scared to reveal about her initially, I asked her to travel with me to Colombo just for a fun, she replied "ethana inne kohomada", then I requeted for a short journey with me , she refused that also.

She was about to board Nawalapitiya train, and train also came. I changed my mind and get into Nawalapitiya train with her.

After that I succeeded with my target and convinced her for a session. went to the famous hotel in Nawalapitiya town and spent with her 3 hours.

Totally It was an awsome experience with her, it was like a honeymoon for me in the cool climate that day.

She didnt demand single cents , but I gave her Rs 8000 as a gift and she was highly worried to apart from me.

She is mom for 6 year old boy, hubby died in the recent war. Cant help.

Runner72
04-06-09, 15:53
My dear Jaypac,

Your writing reflects your attitude and your education.
However, I am not too worried about that as education doesn’t come FREE.

Though it is a SEX forum, we respect each other and write our experience. I have written what I have experienced.
Your experience could be different from mine!

For your information; I am also from Kandy, currently living in Colombo.

Very upset to see your abusing way of writing and words.

Runner72

Are you from kandy? How many times you went there? Can you tell me just one girls name? Don't talk bulshit. I'm live in kandy near to that mp. Can you come to kandy for real I will show you the right place. I think you went night time wrong place. Don't show your bullshit in kandy forum. Can you accept my chalenge & come to kandy then I'l show you right place. Stay cool.

Jaypac

Georgie Porgie
04-11-09, 13:23
Hey Runner,

I don't think you should worry too much about people like Jaypac, he obviously has a problem. He has written rude stuff before. Probably doesn't understand the dynamics of a forum where diverse opinions can be expressed. I am also originally from Kandy and I'm sorry to say every town has these odd guys. Better just ignore him.

Runner72
04-24-09, 17:23
Dear Georgie Porgie,

Thank you for your soothing words and I highly appreciate that.

This forum has loads of well-mannered / decorous members and few unhappy & misbehaving members.

So, we take the best and leave the bad. That’s my policy.

Warm Regards

Runner72

Hey Runner,

I don't think you should worry too much about people like Jaypac, he obviously has a problem. He has written rude stuff before. Probably doesn't understand the dynamics of a forum where diverse opinions can be expressed. I am also originally from Kandy and I'm sorry to say every town has these odd guys. Better just ignore him.

Ian Botha
09-11-09, 06:49
I was waiting for Colombo express train last week, I found a middle age lady who was also waiting. I manage to catch her eye contact and smile at her.After the positive signal approached her for chit chat, I shared some corn with her and talked some general thing. I guessed she was a freelancer, but not quit sure.She was bit scared to reveal about her initially, I asked her to travel with me to Colombo just for a fun, she replied "ethana inne kohomada", then I requeted for a short journey with me , she refused that also.

She was about to board Nawalapitiya train, and train also came. I changed my mind and get into Nawalapitiya train with her.

After that I succeeded with my target and convinced her for a session. went to the famous hotel in Nawalapitiya town and spent with her 3 hours.

Totally It was an awsome experience with her, it was like a honeymoon for me in the cool climate that day.

She didnt demand single cents , but I gave her Rs 8000 as a gift and she was highly worried to apart from me.

She is mom for 6 year old boy, hubby died in the recent war. Cant help.I do not think this woman is a hooker but a person in need, so let's not insult her who has lost her hubby.

Carrot 123
10-12-09, 04:26
To all,

I am totally new to this forum, can any one post contact information.

Georgie Porgie
10-12-09, 17:42
Does anyone know if there is any place I can get a good massage with a happy ending provided by a nice girl?

Carrot 123
10-28-09, 05:37
I have never being in a place that U guys call MP. But I like to go to a place, but
I don't know the procedure. Inform me how to go to a such place and arrange a girl.

Carrot 123
10-28-09, 06:10
I would like to know are there any good MPs in Kandy town because I don't know how to find my way to far places.

Rangika
02-22-10, 19:01
I would like to know are there any good MPs in Kandy town because I don't know how to find my way to far places.Amashi spa is a good place. Good massage with HJ.

ChrisMonger3
04-20-10, 19:55
Few months ago I visited hantane shadow resort. As I had seen an advert for massage and I think this forum carried a post about getting a good decent massage with nice extra activity. Plus I heard from some friends who had gone there.

After the long drive there. I was greatly disappointed. The whole place was shut.

So don't bother going there. Well at least call and find out. Cause I don't know if they would start again.

If they did have massage and happy ending. Its a gorgeous place in the forest.

Chrismonger3

Google Com
05-03-10, 10:34
Its amazing to find just a handful of MP outside colombo, once I was in N'eliya just inquired from couple of bell boy's in hotel. They all looked dumb! Or is there some other way to ask!

Tea Boy
05-16-10, 06:48
Its amazing to find just a handful of MP outside colombo, once I was in N'eliya just inquired from couple of bell boy's in hotel. They all looked dumb! Or is there some other way to ask!

Once I was staying at St.Andrews' Hotel, Nuwara Eliya, a few years ago. The door of our bedroom was open, so I could see the door of the bedroom opposite. A definite prostitute-looking glamorous Sri Lankan lady came and knocked at the door. The foreign tourist who was in that room opened the door, said "Hi, baby", and let her in.

I have also heard that pussy (Chinese or local) is available at Orient Hotel, Bandarawela, but I have not been able to confirm this personally. There is a "fitness centre" at this hotel.

Google Com
05-16-10, 09:31
I was in grand some days back. Had a authentic massage and the guy who was giving me the massage he told me The hotel tea factory MP is operated by Thai's. Well not sure if its JH or GH style. Has any one has visited there? Its just few KM drive from N'eliya.

Once I was staying at St. Andrews' Hotel, Nuwara Eliya, a few years ago. The door of our bedroom was open, so I could see the door of the bedroom opposite. A definite prostitute-looking glamorous Sri Lankan lady came and knocked at the door. The foreign tourist who was in that room opened the door, said "Hi, baby", and let her in.

I have also heard that pussy (Chinese or local) is available at Orient Hotel, Bandarawela, but I have not been able to confirm this personally. There is a "fitness centre" at this hotel.

ChrisMonger3
05-21-10, 15:12
Hi Teaboy and googlecom,

There is a massage place in nuwara eliya (I can't remember the name) but its now shifted on the upper bank side near the lake grogory. Just as you pass the bridge going towards Mahagasthota junction. I have been there just a few times. Some offered HJ's. But some have also refused. They do have the steam bath etc. Which is nice on a cold day.

I am told there are more places. But am not aware off. Interesting to hear that perhaps a lady companion came to st andrews. Wonder if the service is for expats only.

I will most certainly visit bandarawella and see about this place. I was in that area just a few weeks ago. But didn't know about it. Otherwise would have defeneatly checked it out.

Tea factory has a nice up market spa. When I had a "look see" I was with a crowd and didn't want to venture too much and have a massage. Then few weeks after I was happened to pass that area so drove up with the intension of having a massage. I was shown a guy and was told he will be doing it. So I made my excuses and got away. This however is about 2 years ago. And I do hope it might have changed.

Regards

Chrismonger3

Google Com
05-23-10, 07:45
I was told buy couple of hotel attendants the same about MP's but clear directions were not given. With regard to tea factory I was told MP is very new and what operated 2 years back is no more. And yes I agree the old one men 2 men and women 2 woman! Same as grand. Well in many other countries this will look like a homo.

Hi Teaboy and googlecom,

There is a massage place in nuwara eliya (I can't remember the name) but its now shifted on the upper bank side near the lake grogory. Just as you pass the bridge going towards Mahagasthota junction. I have been there just a few times. Some offered HJ's. But some have also refused. They do have the steam bath etc. Which is nice on a cold day.

I am told there are more places. But am not aware off. Interesting to hear that perhaps a lady companion came to st andrews. Wonder if the service is for expats only.

I will most certainly visit bandarawella and see about this place. I was in that area just a few weeks ago. But didn't know about it. Otherwise would have defeneatly checked it out.

Tea factory has a nice up market spa. When I had a "look see" I was with a crowd and didn't want to venture too much and have a massage. Then few weeks after I was happened to pass that area so drove up with the intension of having a massage. I was shown a guy and was told he will be doing it. So I made my excuses and got away. This however is about 2 years ago. And I do hope it might have changed.

Regards

Chrismonger3

ChrisMonger3
05-24-10, 15:54
According to todays news papers. Men to men and woman to woman. Is what is legal! WTF!

I did attempt to go to grand too. But when I realised who was going to massage. I made my exit. What was more disappoining was that there were two nice girls doing nothing!

I will visit tea factory next month and let you know.

Chrismonger3

I was told buy couple of hotel attendants the same about MP's but clear directions were not given. With regard to tea factory I was told MP is very new and what operated 2 years back is no more. And yes I agree the old one men 2 men and women 2 woman! Same as grand. Well in many other countries this will look like a homo.

ChrisMonger3
09-13-10, 14:34
Has anyone had any encounters in Nuwara eliya. I have heard that a few freelancers are operating, but I haven't got any leads to venture. Please drop a PM if anyone knows any numbers, or places.

Regards

Chrismonger3

Jon D 101
11-16-10, 13:45
Hi all,

Planning to spend a night in Kandy this WE. Reading the posts there does not seem to be much action there but I'd appreciate any hints.

Cheers!

ChrisMonger3
11-19-10, 08:51
I have sent a PM to you with some possible places.

Check the hit adds in Sunday Times paper under spas.

Some hotels also have their own spa's.

Hi all,

Planning to spend a night in Kandy this WE. Reading the posts there does not seem to be much action there but I'd appreciate any hints.

Cheers!

Jon D 101
11-20-10, 18:14
i have sent a pm to you with some possible places.

check the hit adds in sunday times paper under spas.

some hotels also have their own spa's.chris, thanks - got it. kandy is a pretty dead place at night. no action for mongers unless you have made prior arrangements. that however changes during the day with several spas offering nice service. got lucky when least expected. in a spa that seemed to cater mainly to folks in need of therapeutic massages, i ended up getting a full package.

a threewheeler guy took me to a spa where i was greeted by an old lady. after 5 minutes a petty girl (30 yrs old, 7/10) with firm nice body came in. she asked for 3000 for 1-1.5 hours of massage which i accepted. she gave me a fantastic massage, probably one of the best therapeutic massages i ever had, with head, face, foot, hand, full body massage.

after about 45 minutes my girl started coming dangerously close to my package and within a few minutes started to fondle with my balls and shaft. i told her that that felt good which she seemed to take as a cue to take her top and bra off, turn me around and give me a bbbj. no asking for a tip. no haggling. i think she just got a bit horny herself and wanted more. after 5 more minutes she asked me if i had a condom which of course i had. off came the pants and in no time she was in top of me. we has some nice and long fs with dfk after which again she did not ask for money. i gave her a tip anyway. all she asked me was to not tell the threewheeler guy or anyone else what she had provided in there. well, i'll keep it a secret and only let the monger community know :)

just beware, don't ask for anything when you get there - enjoy the therapeutic massage and let happen to you whatever will happen.

ChrisMonger3
11-22-10, 16:12
you have done well buddy! i hope mongers in the kandy area begin to post some fruitfull reports like this. kandy seems dead otherwise.

chris, thanks - got it. kandy is a pretty dead place at night. no action for mongers unless you have made prior arrangements. that however changes during the day with several spas offering nice service. got lucky when least expected. in a spa that seemed to cater mainly to folks in need of therapeutic massages, i ended up getting a full package.

a threewheeler guy took me to a spa where i was greeted by an old lady. after 5 minutes a petty girl (30 yrs old, 7/10) with firm nice body came in. she asked for 3000 for 1-1.5 hours of massage which i accepted. she gave me a fantastic massage, probably one of the best therapeutic massages i ever had, with head, face, foot, hand, full body massage.

after about 45 minutes my girl started coming dangerously close to my package and within a few minutes started to fondle with my balls and shaft. i told her that that felt good which she seemed to take as a cue to take her top and bra off, turn me around and give me a bbbj. no asking for a tip. no haggling. i think she just got a bit horny herself and wanted more. after 5 more minutes she asked me if i had a condom which of course i had. off came the pants and in no time she was in top of me. we has some nice and long fs with dfk after which again she did not ask for money. i gave her a tip anyway. all she asked me was to not tell the threewheeler guy or anyone else what she had provided in there. well, i'll keep it a secret and only let the monger community know :)

just beware, don't ask for anything when you get there - enjoy the therapeutic massage and let happen to you whatever will happen.

Nfdswitch
11-23-10, 13:10
way to go jd, so kandy is good by the day and dead by night!

must pay a visit that way.

chris, thanks - got it. kandy is a pretty dead place at night. no action for mongers unless you have made prior arrangements. that however changes during the day with several spas offering nice service. got lucky when least expected. in a spa that seemed to cater mainly to folks in need of therapeutic massages, i ended up getting a full package.

Kama Tools
11-25-10, 13:23

just beware, don't ask for anything when you get there - enjoy the therapeutic massage and let happen to you whatever will happen.nice to see some report from kandy, added to reports of distinction. keep up the good work jon d 101.

kt

ChrisMonger3
11-26-10, 07:20
Hi KT,

You seem to be one of the most active members feeding information to reports of distinction. Keep it up.

Nice to see some report from Kandy, added to Reports of Distinction. Keep up the good work Jon D 101.

KT

Kama Tools
11-29-10, 08:22
Hi KT,

You seem to be one of the most active members feeding information to reports of distinction. Keep it up.Due to my current situation I can't monger actively and generate the reports I wish to do, but I can at least try to organize some of the reports so that we can find what we what later.

KT

NishanThenuwara
01-19-11, 01:24
many thanks for the report and i am new to this forum. but currently i am in kandy and great help if you could pm me the contact of below siad place. thanks friends. this is one of the best forum.

nt.

chris, thanks. got it. kandy is a pretty dead place at night. no action for mongers unless you have made prior arrangements. that however changes during the day with several spas offering nice service. got lucky when least expected. in a spa that seemed to cater mainly to folks in need of therapeutic massages, i ended up getting a full package.

a threewheeler guy took me to a spa where i was greeted by an old lady. after 5 minutes a petty girl (30 yrs old. 7/10) with firm nice body came in. she asked for 3000 for 1-1. 5 hours of massage which i accepted. she gave me a fantastic massage, probably one of the best therapeutic massages i ever had, with head, face, foot, hand, full body massage.

after about 45 minutes my girl started coming dangerously close to my package and within a few minutes started to fondle with my balls and shaft. i told her that that felt good which she seemed to take as a cue to take her top and bra off, turn me around and give me a bbbj. no asking for a tip. no haggling. i think she just got a bit horny herself and wanted more. after 5 more minutes she asked me if i had a condom which of course i had. off came the pants and in no time she was in top of me. we has some nice and long fs with dfk after which again she did not ask for money. i gave her a tip anyway. all she asked me was to not tell the threewheeler guy or anyone else what she had provided in there. well, i'll keep it a secret and only let the monger community know.

just beware, don't ask for anything when you get there. enjoy the therapeutic massage and let happen to you whatever will happen.

Chamathka1
05-22-11, 09:45
[QUOTE=NishanThenuwara; 1113925]Many thanks for the report and I am new to this forum. But Currently I am in Kandy and great help if you could PM me the contact of below siad place. Thanks friends. This is one of the best forum.

Hi nishan thanks for Your post, I'm willing to go there with in next two weeks, please send me the directions and the contact numbers, many thanks.

Regards,

Maxi

CoolNilesh
06-09-11, 10:55
Hi all;

Kandy have few average places for mp with extras. I'm new to this and only checked one. It is a relatively good place with a decent selection of girls. You can see their add in Hitad. Rs. 1000 as entrance and Rs. 500 for a HJ. Clearly see that a experianced Campaigner will either get a FS or get them out to a hotel.

At the moment I don't have PM facility, soon I will get. Then I will pass on the details for any one interested. I will post a detail report next time.

Thanks,

Coolnilesh

CoolNilesh
07-18-11, 12:18
Hi Guys;

This is a nice place for a relaxing day in a place where the options are pretty low. So it is easily the best place when I'm in Kandy. Yesterday also I went to have a massage and fortunate to pick Re. She is the best and next is Sa.

Payed the standard Rs. 1000. 00 and went to a room. Had a brief bath and waited till she comes. She gave a good massage and a shake. Unfortunately we cann't go further in the place. But 100% sure that she will come out if approached. I was not in a mood yesterday.

She talks openly and can discuss many things. Overall, it was a nice experiance. Got her number too, but could't publish. I'll give it to any one when I get PM facility.

Until then;

Thanks,

Nilesh

SexyRaaj
07-19-11, 04:16
Hi all;

Kandy have few average places for mp with extras. I'm new to this and only checked one. It is a relatively good place with a decent selection of girls. You can see their add in Hitad. Rs. 1000 as entrance and Rs. 500 for a HJ. Clearly see that a experianced Campaigner will either get a FS or get them out to a hotel.

At the moment I don't have PM facility, soon I will get. Then I will pass on the details for any one interested. I will post a detail report next time.

Thanks,

CoolnileshCan you PM me more details? I am visiting Kandy next week. Thank you very much.

CoolNilesh
07-19-11, 10:47
Can you PM me more details? I am visiting Kandy next week. Thank you very much.Hi;

Three things my friend.

1. I don't have the PM facility because I'm a regular member.

2. I don't know whether you also have that facility.

3. Check Amas* Spa at Kandy at "Hit AD", tabloid which comes with Sunday Observer to get the telephone number of the place.

Thanks;

Nilesh

CoolNilesh
10-05-11, 12:05
Hi all;

Have few contacts, willing to share with any one who has a contact in Kandy. Please note that I'm neither a pimp nor lousy monger.

I'm genuinely interested in sharing few contacts I have whom can hook me up with some good contacts. So don't fill my Inbox with requests. Just PM me if we can mutually benefit.

Thanks,

Nilesh

ChrisMonger3
10-05-11, 19:50
Has Hantane spa opened again?

CoolNilesh
10-06-11, 03:50
Has Hantane spa opened again?Hi Cris,

If you give me the info, I can search on this and let you know.

Thanks,

Nilesh

ChrisMonger3
10-08-11, 04:46
Hi Nilesh,

There used to be a spa that operated at the Hantane hotel. Absolutely fantastic location in the middle of the woods. Quiet, serene surroundings. But last time I went there (long time ago) it was closed, although the hotel continued to operate. So was wondering if it has opened up again with more tourist going to these places now.

Chrismonger3

Hi Cris,

If you give me the info, I can search on this and let you know.

Thanks,

Nilesh

CoolNilesh
10-09-11, 07:05
Hi all;

I went to this place yesterday. Very difficult to find. If you are not from Kandy and fermilier with small roads, things will be much worse. Went for a standard treatment for 45 mins which costs Rs. 1000. The massage was above average, but not extrodinary. Had a fair GFE. But no extras. Had to ask for a HJ and was very cousous and vigillant weather some one is looking. Not a good way to enjoy a HJ. Gave a tip of Rs. 500.

I was not given a selection and send one in to my room. The rooms are nice with an attached bathroom. I only saw another one in the lobby and she looks like 30. 35. One I got was around 25. 30.

The most dengerous thing was that they ask for your I'd. So guys, if you want a massage, a genuine experiance; then go there. But mongers be careful.

Sorry for the brief report. But I hope I gave all the vital info and nothing to tell other than that it was a good massage experiance. If anyone interested the number is in Hit Add of Observer.

Chris. Sorry I couldn't check on the place which you said. I will try to find it and give an update. Really helpful if you can give a bit more details.

Thanks,

Nilesh

ChrisMonger3
10-11-11, 09:00
Hi coolnilesh,

Attached of some pictures from the spa website I was talking about. So looks like its operational again. Please do have a try and let us know. Probably can get the Kandy forum abit more lively if "things happen"

Hi all;

I went to this place yesterday. Very difficult to find. If you are not from Kandy and fermilier with small roads, things will be much worse. Went for a standard treatment for 45 mins which costs Rs. 1000. The massage was above average, but not extrodinary. Had a fair GFE. But no extras. Had to ask for a HJ and was very cousous and vigillant weather some one is looking. Not a good way to enjoy a HJ. Gave a tip of Rs. 500.

I was not given a selection and send one in to my room. The rooms are nice with an attached bathroom. I only saw another one in the lobby and she looks like 30. 35. One I got was around 25. 30.

The most dengerous thing was that they ask for your I'd. So guys, if you want a massage, a genuine experiance; then go there. But mongers be careful.

Sorry for the brief report. But I hope I gave all the vital info and nothing to tell other than that it was a good massage experiance. If anyone interested the number is in Hit Add of Observer.

Chris. Sorry I couldn't check on the place which you said. I will try to find it and give an update. Really helpful if you can give a bit more details.

Thanks,

Nilesh

ChrisMonger3
10-11-11, 09:06
Hi Coolnilesh,

I sent you all the neccessary details to locate the place in Kandy. If the place is good, you may post a report and share the contacts with those who you trust. Good luck.

Chrismonger3

CoolNilesh
10-12-11, 03:51
Hi Coolnilesh,

I sent you all the neccessary details to locate the place in Kandy. If the place is good, you may post a report and share the contacts with those who you trust. Good luck.

Chrismonger3Hi Cris,

Got it. Will try and post a report.

Thanks,

Nilesh

SteveCarson555
10-12-11, 14:04
Hello fellow mongers,

I will be visiting kandy in two weeks of time, need some advise on safe MP, and gf hotels, and some places in Colombo also.

Please do advise soon for the newbie, thanks in advance seniors!

ChrisMonger3
10-15-11, 14:48
In kandy for tonight. Had a very bad day trying to find some new places. Will write more details when I am at a better computer. Currently in a cafe. If anyone has any leads to share. Please pm me. All the places I visit. The massages were done by males!

ChrisMonger3
10-17-11, 16:53
So far the only place I know that Females give the massage is A. Turned out that the management knew me so had no issues. The place was packed. When I walked in there were 7 other guys sitting and waiting for a turn (perhaps some of you!). The management asked me to skip the waiting list and offered me S. Though I did really want to try her, I didn't think it was fair on the guys waiting and told them that I will read the papers and wait my turn. About 15 mins later D was free, then two other ones an older one and a darker one. The guy who went in with S* had some kind of comotion and the management asked him to leave. Rather exciting to watch all of this.

When my turn came it was K* who took me. Ok massage and ok service. I was in a hurry to go watch the rugby semi's so left soon after the deeds were completed. It was a busy Sunday morning at this spa for sure.

Chrismonger3

ChrisMonger3
10-17-11, 17:00
I guys, I visited the above named spa. Didn't know they had one till this morning. Good news and bad news. Good news is that its a clean place, full body rs 1200 and you can use the steam room, sauna or jaccuzi afterwards for a small payment (I can't remember the rate but about rs 600 I think). The bad news is that guys massage guys and girls massage girls.

As I was in need of a good massage (going to places looking for HJ. You don't get good massages. So did need one). I opted for an hours massage. It was good and he kept his hands to himself. To my great relief. It was nice to lie on a proper massage bed with decent towels wrapped around you.

If anyone is in need of a good massage. This is a recommended place.

Regards,

Chrismonger3

ChrisMonger3
10-24-11, 17:26
I visited the above named spa last weekend. Fairly decent place, very quiet. I however didn't have a massage there as a guy offered himself saying only he was there. (and I also believe this place could be a guy massaging guys and girls massaging girls place. But yet to confirm)

If any one of you are looking at going, some of the rates are below. (there are many. I will only list a few)

Ayurvedic body massage (head to toe) 60 min rs 3, 600/=

Ayurvedic body massage (soft or strong) 45 min rs 3, 350/=

Head, neck, shoulder and back 40 mins 2, 300/=

Neck, shoulder and back 30 min rs 2, 100=

Foot massage 30 min 1, 600/=

There are different baths / sauna / steam and ayurveda spa pachages.

If someone tries these. Please post reports.

Chrismonger3

ThesriKolla
10-24-11, 18:04
Hey all I m new here. But there is a place near ampitiya Road exactly after the police barrier there turn rite. There is a MP with extra Service. Take Rs 500 quid for the extra service. Pleasant girls. 1000 p / hr. Very nice massage and very nice chit chat. She also mentioned that at the 10km post on the same ampitiya Road is another place. Havnt tried that one yet. Why don't you guyz try out? The turn off is the leaves all hanging from the roof. Like branches. Check it out!

There used to be a another one in the bahirawakanda road at the junction where the Bo tree is. One steep Road up. Dunno whether its open. I like that girl also. I got to good share of free roam and kissing and touching there once. Girl with long hair. Very pretty. I was leaving for Overseas that day so had to rush to katunayake that day if not could have met her outside.

CoolNilesh
10-26-11, 04:12
Hey all I m new here. But there is a place near ampitiya Road exactly after the police barrier there turn rite. There is a MP with extra Service. Take Rs 500 quid for the extra service. Pleasant girls. 1000 p / hr. Very nice massage and very nice chit chat. She also mentioned that at the 10km post on the same ampitiya Road is another place. Havnt tried that one yet. Why don't you guyz try out? The turn off is the leaves all hanging from the roof. Like branches. Check it out!

There used to be a another one in the bahirawakanda road at the junction where the Bo tree is. One steep Road up. Dunno whether its open. I like that girl also. I got to good share of free roam and kissing and touching there once. Girl with long hair. Very pretty. I was leaving for Overseas that day so had to rush to katunayake that day if not could have met her outside.Hi,

This has been closed long time back and moved to another place. Probably to the 10km Post joint which you have mentioned.

Thanks;

Nilesh

CoolNilesh
10-26-11, 10:00

There used to be a another one in the bahirawakanda road at the junction where the Bo tree is. One steep Road up. Dunno whether its open. I like that girl also. I got to good share of free roam and kissing and touching there once. Girl with long hair. Very pretty. I was leaving for Overseas that day so had to rush to katunayake that day if not could have met her outside.Hi,

First of all, thanks for the tip. I went to the place near the Police barrier today. First I scout the place because this is my first time there. There were lot of young people just chit chatting infornt of the house which is used as the MP. It will blow the cover and discreetness you expect. Secondly the place looks old and very poorly maintained. Even the leaves in the roof (Which you hate) may 2. 3 months old. The floor is wodden and makes creepy sound when you walk. I was feared "what if it broke?", not a nice feeling when you want to relax. Dirty towels, rooms and massage beds. Common bath place because it do not falls under the definition of a room.

When I went there, only one girls was available. May be in mid 30s with slightly below average figure. Massage was slightly above average. Probably that may be the only good thing. No extras, except for HJ. When I'm on my way out, I saw another two girls where one is nice. But highly doubt whether I will go there again.

Ratings:

Discreetness: 3/10.

Place: 3/10.

Massage: 6/10.

Extras: 4/10 (Mechanical HJ)

Lady: 4/10.

Overall: 3. 5/10.

Damage: Entrance Rs. 1,5000 and Tip Rs. 500.

Thanks;

Nilesh

ThesriKolla
10-26-11, 15:15
Hi,

This has been closed long time back and moved to another place. Probably to the 10km Post joint which you have mentioned.

Thanks;

NileshI went to the MP just 1 week back. You mean the one in the bahirawakanda joint? Unfortunately no free lancers rite. The other 2 I mentioned is still there.

CoolNilesh
10-27-11, 04:08
Hi,

First of all, thanks for the tip. I went to the place near the Police barrier today. First I scout the place because this is my first time there.

Thanks;

NileshHi guys;

I had a small typo here. The entrance fee is Rs. 1000 only.

Thanks;

Nilesh

ChrisMonger3
10-27-11, 05:16
Thanks Coolnilesh for your report. From the sound of it. I too am a little disgusted to go. Compared to AmaXXX. What would your rating be?

Have you been to the spa at Hotel Devon? I know there are two. I am talking about the one on ampitiya road going towards thalathuoya. Also does hotel Swiss (I remember the spelling different. But am reffering to the hotel on the right side of the old AmaXXX spa location). Well does this hotel cater with a spa. Might be worth doing some ground work.

I am really interested in getting this kandy forum live and active but we need a few good spas and freelancers in kandy to talk about.

Chrismonger3

Hi,

First of all, thanks for the tip. I went to the place near the Police barrier today. First I scout the place because this is my first time there. There were lot of young people just chit chatting infornt of the house which is used as the MP. It will blow the cover and discreetness you expect. Secondly the place looks old and very poorly maintained. Even the leaves in the roof (Which you hate) may 2. 3 months old. The floor is wodden and makes creepy sound when you walk. I was feared "what if it broke?", not a nice feeling when you want to relax. Dirty towels, rooms and massage beds. Common bath place because it do not falls under the definition of a room.

When I went there, only one girls was available. May be in mid 30s with slightly below average figure. Massage was slightly above average. Probably that may be the only good thing. No extras, except for HJ. When I'm on my way out, I saw another two girls where one is nice. But highly doubt whether I will go there again.

Ratings:

Discreetness: 3/10.

Place: 3/10.

Massage: 6/10.

Extras: 4/10 (Mechanical HJ)

Lady: 4/10.

Overall: 3. 5/10.

Thanks;

Nilesh

CoolNilesh
10-28-11, 05:58
Thanks Coolnilesh for your report. From the sound of it. I too am a little disgusted to go. Compared to AmaXXX. What would your rating be?

Have you been to the spa at Hotel Devon? I know there are two. I am talking about the one on ampitiya road going towards thalathuoya. Also does hotel Swiss (I remember the spelling different. But am reffering to the hotel on the right side of the old AmaXXX spa location). Well does this hotel cater with a spa. Might be worth doing some ground work.

I am really interested in getting this kandy forum live and active but we need a few good spas and freelancers in kandy to talk about.

Chrismonger3Hi CM3;

Yep, the place is a crap. I would rate Ama* at about 5. 5.6. I know the place (Devon). The spa I mentioned in the above post is at the road starting just opposite the ampitiya devon. I haven't heard about the spa at Suiss. There was a spa at Hotel Janaki and Hotel Thilanka. First one was closed when I last checked and the second one is basically male to male type professional.

If you travel to Kandy from Colombo by a vehicle, you will see a relatively large building with clay plaster and paintings to your right, just after you start climbing the Kadugannawa (just after the 2nd bend).

This place is known as "Weda Madura" and raised my curiosity. Haven't had the oppertunity to check, looks like a spa complex. If you have a chance give it a try and put up a report. I will try to do the same.

Thanks;

Nilesh

ChrisMonger3
10-28-11, 13:19
i know which one you mean "weda madura". i have to admit, the place has raised my curiousity too. i stopped outside and tried to peep in. i saw no one. and the place looked a little dark. i didn't go in and check out, but i would do so. as it has been built like a tourist hot spot, i also not sure what services it has.

further up, about 200-300 metres before u-turn off from peradeniya towards university and ganoruwa, i have seen a place being advertised. this is after pilimathalawa junction (coming towards kandy). have you tried this place or even seen it?

if and when you visit devon (i have been to the place and there is a spa. but not had a massage there yet). let me know how it is.

on my next visit to kandy. i will most certainly try to locate new places so that we can get some decent reports in this section.

chrismonger3

hi cm3;

yep, the place is a crap. i would rate ama* at about 5. 5.6. i know the place (devon). the spa i mentioned in the above post is at the road starting just opposite the ampitiya devon. i haven't heard about the spa at suiss. there was a spa at hotel janaki and hotel thilanka. first one was closed when i last checked and the second one is basically male to male type professional.

if you travel to kandy from colombo by a vehicle, you will see a relatively large building with clay plaster and paintings to your right, just after you start climbing the kadugannawa (just after the 2nd bend).

this place is known as "weda madura" and raised my curiosity. haven't had the oppertunity to check, looks like a spa complex. if you have a chance give it a try and put up a report. i will try to do the same.

thanks;

nilesh

CoolNilesh
10-29-11, 04:42
i know which one you mean "weda madura". i have to admit, the place has raised my curiousity too. i stopped outside and tried to peep in. i saw no one. and the place looked a little dark. i didn't go in and check out, but i would do so. as it has been built like a tourist hot spot, i also not sure what services it has.

further up, about 200-300 metres before u-turn off from peradeniya towards university and ganoruwa, i have seen a place being advertised. this is after pilimathalawa junction (coming towards kandy). have you tried this place or even seen it?

if and when you visit devon (i have been to the place and there is a spa. but not had a massage there yet). let me know how it is.

on my next visit to kandy. i will most certainly try to locate new places so that we can get some decent reports in this section.

chrismonger3hi cm3;

i have tried to locate this place for no success. one time, i spend more than one hour scouting the area. anyway, i will give another try.

anyway i need a small favour. i will send you a pm.

thanks;

nilesh

ThesriKolla
10-29-11, 17:17
Hi.

There is another one near The ampitiya Barrier. Went there. Its a house. When you pass the devon just after you will see a road going up. It twirls all the way up to a junction take the right road and go a little bit further. You got to turn right. Its a House cum Massage place. Quiet spot. The girls are friendly but not so pretty. One of them got a tight bottom. Massage is quite good.

Price 1500.

Massage 7/10.

ML 6/10.

Place 6/10.

RTF. Depends

ChrisMonger3
11-23-11, 19:01
As promised, I finally visited weda madura just before the start of the climb to kadugannawa. Will post a full report soon as the connection and place I am using the computer is pretty bad.

Hi CM3;

Yep, the place is a crap. I would rate Ama* at about 5. 5.6. I know the place (Devon). The spa I mentioned in the above post is at the road starting just opposite the ampitiya devon. I haven't heard about the spa at Suiss. There was a spa at Hotel Janaki and Hotel Thilanka. First one was closed when I last checked and the second one is basically male to male type professional.

If you travel to Kandy from Colombo by a vehicle, you will see a relatively large building with clay plaster and paintings to your right, just after you start climbing the Kadugannawa (just after the 2nd bend).

This place is known as "Weda Madura" and raised my curiosity. Haven't had the oppertunity to check, looks like a spa complex. If you have a chance give it a try and put up a report. I will try to do the same.

Thanks;

Nilesh

ChrisMonger3
11-23-11, 19:04
[QUOTE=Coolnilesh; 1211150]Hi CM3;

Visited hotel Janaki on cemetry road (I think thats what it was called). Anyway, janaki is being re-furbished totally. So we need to check in a few months. From the look of it. Lot more work needs to be finished. So it will be some time.

Chrismonger3

ChrisMonger3
11-28-11, 08:54
As promised, I finally visited weda madura just before the start of the climb to kadugannawa. Will post a full report soon as the connection and place I am using the computer is pretty bad.Located On the colombo. Kandy road, just before you start the kadugunnawa climb. Its a big brown building. Looks like its made out of clay. Its made in a way to cater to tourist as it has the ayuruwedic look. Parked the vehicle and went in. There was a guy at the counter and I asked for a full body. He said the amount rs 1200 as I remember now. Tourist are more. Just then, another guy came in and asked for a massage. He was sent to see the doctor. Somehow I wasnt asked to do this.

I asked the all important question, if the massage is done by females. Said there was one girl and 3 guys. Ha ha ha. I hurriedly opted for the girl. She came, greated me and took me inside. Its like a dark hall, rooms separated by wood. They have coir ropes on the top with straw hanging about. Looked very dusty. The beds didn't have sheets (I don't like this) but had that usual rexcine thing with oil marks on it. I smelt it while changing and it smelt horrible. Wanted to leave, but wanted also to see what sort of service this place provided as we had discussed this place before and no one had visited.

She ask me if I wanted herbal oil or cream. I smelt the oil. It was terrible. So I asked for the cream. She started with the legs and by the time she came upto the thighs I smelt the oil. I asked her if she was using the oil or cream. She said oil. ! WTF. I told her I wanted cream. She then responded that she was out of cream. I was annoyied. I asked her if there were showers to have a wash after. She said yes.

Proceeded with the massage. Very average and usual chit chat. Turned over and she continued "on what she thought was good work."

She had a few calls. Seemed to be from friends and at one time, even shouted out to the guy at the counter what lunch packet she wanted. When she started massaging my neck area I got the smell of onions / garlic. Upon inquiry. She said that she had made seeni sambol in the morning and had been cutting onions. Bloody hell women. Wash your hands with soap!

She finished the massage and didn't even hint at extras. I would not have taken extras if she had paid me.

I badly needed a shower as I was now smelling a mix of ransid herbal oil and onions with a dash of the previous customers left overs on the bed!

She began to take me on a journey to the shower. Down corridoors, passing a fish pond, breaking cob webs etc. I asked her how much further and she pointed and said through this corridoor, turn right and follow the black wall all the way to the end and turn left. She asked me to proceed while she went out of the building to turn the water on. I suddenly realised, I had left my clothes, phone, wallet etc in the cubical so darted back to get it.

The shower hadn't been used in months, no soap, no hot water. What an effort to take the smell and oil off. Believe it or not, there was a coir rope (kohu lannu) which I bundled into a ball, put some vim I found and scrubbed my self! Felt yukky till I got to my destination.

So indeed I feel I took one for the forum. I do advise not to go there. Unless ofcourse someone here has had a better experience at this place.

Chrismonger3

Kama Tools
11-29-11, 09:50
Located On the colombo. Kandy road, just before you start the kadugunnawa climb. Its a big brown building. Looks like its made out of clay. Its made in a way to cater to tourist as it has the ayuruwedic look. Parked the vehicle and went in. There was a guy at the counter and I asked for a full body. He said the amount rs 1200 as I remember now. Tourist are more. Just then, another guy came in and asked for a massage. He was sent to see the doctor. Somehow I wasnt asked to do this.

So indeed I feel I took one for the forum. I do advise not to go there. Unless ofcourse someone here has had a better experience at this place.

Chrismonger3Appreciate your efforts Chris, Glad to see some mongers trying out various MPs for the benefit of the fellow mongers here at the forum. Keep up the good work.

Regards,

KT

ChrisMonger3
11-29-11, 17:48
Visited the above named place. Some very pleasant and attractive girls. Good english, clean up market place. Had a very nice foot massage by a very attractive girl Nim. I didn't ask for any extras. And I didn't think they were ready to provide that just yet. If ever they do. Its a nice place to have it. If anyone needs the location / address / tel number. Pm me.

Chrismonger3

ChrisMonger3
11-29-11, 17:55
Visited A*I spa in kandy. And had one of my most embarrasing massages ever. S# well lubricated me with the herbal oil. I was feeling ever so relaxed during an extra service. And for the first time, I felt a little too relaxed and let a "thundering one slip out!" The fart was a loud window shattering one. And with the oil dripping down my butt cheaks, the sound was amplified. I well and truly gave her an aroma therapy of my own. First time this has ever happened to me. As anyone else had this accident?

Chrismonger3

CoolNilesh
12-01-11, 03:28
Located On the colombo. Kandy road, just before you start the kadugunnawa climb. Its a big brown building. Looks like its made out of clay. Its made in a way to cater to tourist as it has the ayuruwedic look. Parked the vehicle and went in. There was a guy at the counter and I asked for a full body. He said the amount rs 1200 as I remember now. Tourist are more. Just then, another guy came in and asked for a massage. He was sent to see the doctor. Somehow I wasnt asked to do this.

Chrismonger3Hi CM3,

I was dying to get a report on this and man, I was dissapointed. I remotely believed the experiance will be at least above average. Anyway thanks alot for the report and wish to apologise and appload for taking that shit on behalf of the brotherhood.

Anyway, have you tried the contact I gave you? Also can you pm me the direction to that foot massage place.

Thanks,

Nilesh

NishanThenuwara
12-28-11, 09:14
Visited the above named place. Some very pleasant and attractive girls. Good english, clean up market place. Had a very nice foot massage by a very attractive girl Nim. I didn't ask for any extras. And I didn't think they were ready to provide that just yet. If ever they do. Its a nice place to have it. If anyone needs the location / address / tel number. Pm me.

Chrismonger3Hi chris. Thank you very much for the info. May I know this place directions please.

Take care,

Nishan

CoolNilesh
12-28-11, 18:00
Hi all;

Went to the hot spot of hill capital today. Only two girls available and what I heard was that they are the only two left and one was a new commer. I planned on having a look at her but was busy at the time.

Generally what my thought is that you are not going to get more than a HJ at this place. I'm a frequent there and they know me well, but still I didn't even get any hints about FS, BJ or any other stuff. So guys I can highly recomend you this place for a decent massage with happy ending but that's it.

I'm staying for another couple of days here, so planning to try another place which was mentioned by cm3. Will post a detail report upon visiting the place.

Thanks;

Nilesh

ChrisMonger3
02-06-12, 08:52
Do you know Royal Mall. If so, come to peradeniya (gunowruwa) side. Towards the railway crossing from royal mall. You will see the board on the left.

Hi chris. Thank you very much for the info. May I know this place directions please.

Take care,

Nishan

NishanThenuwara
04-06-12, 01:47
Do you know Royal Mall. If so, come to peradeniya (gunowruwa) side. Towards the railway crossing from royal mall. You will see the board on the left.Thanks Chris. I found it and went there sometimes back. And they said no full massage and I search for good fetish massage actually. Do you know any place?

Thanks a lot.

ChrisMonger3
05-19-12, 18:53
I am told that many new places have sprouted up in kandy / peradeniya area. Will check them out in the coming weeks. Does anyone know of freelancers in kandy / peradeniya. If so, please PM me?

Chrismonger3

Shanp 645
05-21-12, 07:48
Hi Chrismonger3.

I am new to this list as a member. I live in Australia, but I am from Kandy. Just joint this forum to keep it live and perhaps find some contacts for next holyday. Let us make the forum active.

I have seen in the net one place somewhere close to An*w*t*a, don't know still active or not. I was not able to visit home for 5 years.

Acne Lanka
05-23-12, 17:41
Hi Chrismonger3.

I am new to this list as a member. I live in Australia, but I am from Kandy. Just joint this forum to keep it live and perhaps find some contacts for next holyday. Let us make the forum active.

I have seen in the net one place somewhere close to An*w*t*a, don't know still active or not. I was not able to visit home for 5 years.I saw Hit add advertisements that this place is still operating. And there are couple others. If you don't have hit add I can post the numbers.

Shanp 645
05-24-12, 03:21
I saw Hit add advertisements that this place is still operating. And there are couple others. If you don't have hit add I can post the numbers.Thanks brother. Not yet. Lets share end of this year.

Kama Tools
05-24-12, 07:52
Hi Guys,

Check out this report by Rajeev9 he has posted it on Colombo instead of Kandy.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?1021-Colombo&p=1284423&viewfull=1#post1284423

Regards.

KT

Rajeev9
05-25-12, 19:07
First my apologies for not posting in the Kandy forum, the only reason is that this looks like not active (only one digit posts for entire 2012). But its good to see that some senior members also posting here.

About my post, what is your idea? Please share your thoughts and experience for benefit of all.

Hi Guys,

Check out this report by Rajeev9 he has posted it on Colombo instead of Kandy.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?1021-Colombo&p=1284423&viewfull=1#post1284423

Regards.

KT

Shanp 645
05-26-12, 01:55
First my apologies for not posting in the Kandy forum, the only reason is that this looks like not active (only one digit posts for entire 2012). But its good to see that some senior members also posting here.

About my post, what is your idea? Please share your thoughts and experience for benefit of all.Rajeev9, it is fine at least now we know Hill capital is growing. Are you able to share contacts if I PM you?

Kama Tools
05-28-12, 09:18

About my post, what is your idea? Please share your thoughts and experience for benefit of all.Nothing to be apologetic about. I just shared your post here because it will help those who come direct to Kandy forum. We don't have that many mongers from Kandy here most of those who post here are based on colombo and visit kandy once in a while. May be if you can ask your friend and other mongers from kandy to join this forum things will change. Just my 2C.

Regards,

KT

Genevier
06-07-12, 11:43
Hello I'm staying at the royal mall of kandy, can anyone advice or provide me any contacts tel or email to either have some sl girls in room (if possible) please help me cause I don't know anyone here.

Genevier
06-07-12, 11:49
Do you know Royal Mall. If so, come to peradeniya (gunowruwa) side. Towards the railway crossing from royal mall. You will see the board on the left.Hi chris, I don't know if you can help me but I'm lodging at the Royal mall are there any infos you could give me regarding this place. Is there the possibility to have a girl in the room? Does the spa have some sexy activity.

Let me know thank you

MalanBrando
06-12-12, 06:29
Dear Members.

I am new here. And desprate about some action. Could any one of you give me some contacts in Kandy? Please give me some hints!

Thank you all in advance!

Malan

ShaneMister
06-16-12, 18:34
Guys,

Is there a Thai Spa at Earl's Regency? Last time I went in I saw 3 Thai girls in Spa kit in the lobby. I was with family so I could not check more.

Please. Me know if there is anything as I will be going Kandy soon.

Cheers.

Shane

CoolNilesh
06-17-12, 08:18
Guys,

Is there a Thai Spa at Earl's Regency? Last time I went in I saw 3 Thai girls in Spa kit in the lobby. I was with family so I could not check more.

Please. Me know if there is anything as I will be going Kandy soon.

Cheers.

ShaneHi Shane;

Yep, there is one and you have few cute Thai chick from 22yrs to 30 yrs there. It is a conventional and professional massage with standard extras. I couldn't explore much because I'm not that much of a talker and that was my first time in that spa.

Try your luck and see.

Thanks;

Nilesh

Bananaboy69
06-17-12, 21:31
Hi Shane;

Yep, there is one and you have few cute Thai chick from 22yrs to 30 yrs there. It is a conventional and professional massage with standard extras. I couldn't explore much because I'm not that much of a talker and that was my first time in that spa.

Try your luck and see.

Thanks;

NileshPlease note there is NOT a Thai massage at the above hotel, it is in fact a professionally run Spa staffed by people from Bali in Indonesia, there is NO extras available there.

I have stayed at Earls recently and personally know the hotel GM and some of the Spa staff, I am sure they will be very suprised to learn of your discovery!

CoolNilesh
06-18-12, 18:06
Please note there is NOT a Thai massage at the above hotel, it is in fact a professionally run Spa staffed by people from Bali in Indonesia, there is NO extras available there.

I have stayed at Earls recently and personally know the hotel GM and some of the Spa staff, I am sure they will be very suprised to learn of your discovery!Hay bro;

I haven't said they offer extra. I said it seems like that only. .

Thanks;

Nilesh

ShaneMister
06-19-12, 03:23
Please note there is NOT a Thai massage at the above hotel, it is in fact a professionally run Spa staffed by people from Bali in Indonesia, there is NO extras available there.

I have stayed at Earls recently and personally know the hotel GM and some of the Spa staff, I am sure they will be very suprised to learn of your discovery!You can be correct. They looked Thai, but can be from Bali. BUT, where there's a Spa and where there's private massage extras can be available by certain masseurs. GM will never know and girls from Bali are quite famous for it.

Bananaboy69
06-19-12, 22:04
You can be correct. They looked Thai, but can be from Bali. BUT, where there's a Spa and where there's private massage extras can be available by certain masseurs. GM will never know and girls from Bali are quite famous for it.With all due respect to you, I will repeat what I said, the girls are ALL from Bali, and not from Thailand, and you will NOT get extras here at this place, you are more likely to be escorted from the premises even for asking.

As I said, I am well known to these people, and know what I am talking about, so please don't waste your time, or indeed insult these girls by asking, they are very decent people, and highly skilled at thier jobs.

By all means go for a massage, you will really enjoy it, and I will 100% reccomend the Balinese Full Body, but you will be required to wear underwear.

Kama Tools
06-20-12, 09:24
With all due respect to you, I will repeat what I said, the girls are ALL from Bali, and not from Thailand, and you will NOT get extras here at this place, you are more likely to be escorted from the premises even for asking.

As I said, I am well known to these people, and know what I am talking about, so please don't waste your time, or indeed insult these girls by asking, they are very decent people, and highly skilled at thier jobs.

By all means go for a massage, you will really enjoy it, and I will 100% reccomend the Balinese Full Body, but you will be required to wear underwear.If they will escort clients from the premises for just asking if extras a available they will be out of business by now! If they are still in business then it is wort trying them out for the massage and popping out the question towards the end of the session.

Just my 2cents.

KT

ShaneMister
06-22-12, 02:45
With all due respect to you, I will repeat what I said, the girls are ALL from Bali, and not from Thailand, and you will NOT get extras here at this place, you are more likely to be escorted from the premises even for asking.

By all means go for a massage, you will really enjoy it, and I will 100% reccomend the Balinese Full Body, but you will be required to wear underwear.Oki, let me try the massage if I go there. How much will it be for full body massage by Bali Girl?

Bananaboy69
06-22-12, 21:25
Oki, let me try the massage if I go there. How much will it be for full body massage by Bali Girl?Hi there, expect to pay around $60 for the one hour full body Balinese massage, hope you enjoy.

Surfer
07-06-12, 20:32
Was with the GF my night in Kandy and have no info on this place in particular, but even in Bali the girls who give extras are almost exclusively Javanese or Sumatran, not Balinese. Counterintuitive that in Indonesia the Muslim girls are often more sexually liberated than the Hindus (Balinese) but it is definitely the case.

Among Lankan ladies, wonder which group is less sexually repressed.

WhoIsThis911
07-07-12, 11:32
Where can find good places in Kandy for real fun.

LustyGuy
08-10-12, 13:53
Hi there fellow mongers!

Visited Kandy recently and had interesting experience.

Worker (Bell Boy?) in my downtown hotel (near Temple of the Tooth) helped me out.

He called a guy (68 years old) who came to my room and asked very explicit.

Questions about what I wanted. I asked if he was police and he gave me his card.

He owns a small hotel and supplies girls. Try the following phone number 081 4 951 941.

Or 072 2 931 790.

After some discussion, agreed to 7100 for full massage leading to happy ending.

He had to go and bring the girl back. Needed an hour. Okay.

When he got back he had a lovely, trim girl in tow.

I decided to change my requirements to a much longer encounter and invoving much more action.

He said she could not stay late and could not be out without escort.

He could wait in the bar for 2 hours and then take her back home. 15000. Okay.

The girl was actually about 20 years old (guy had advertised her as 18).

Was really new to trade (had only worked for 4 days) and was actually a biology / chemistry student.

After everyone left (guy & hotel worker) , I was left alone with young lady.

Boy, was she shy. I believe she spoke Sinhalesse but she just didn't hardly talk at all.

(I speak only English). I am not sure she had been kissed much in her whole life. But she tried.

I don't think she had an idea that oral existed. Best she could do was manual and after some time.

Achieved lift off. She placed cover and carefully hopped on. She clearly had not done much of this.

But she was trying (very serious. Not enthusiastic). Member couldn't stay up. So we removed

Cover, washed member, and proceeded to manual happy ending. Called chaperone on my mobile phone.

And they came to room. Told them service was satisfactory and they all left happy.

Summary. Honest providers, a little formally explict, really young inexperienced girl. But at least.

Not a rip off and you get value for your money.

Would ask for more experienced girl next time.

Have fun. LG

Gaudente
08-30-12, 07:15
15000. Okay.

I don't think she had an idea that oral existed. Best she could do was manual and after some time.

Not a rip off and you get value for your money.

Would ask for more experienced girl next time.115 bucks, no oral and that's not a rip off?

SriXWonderer
09-03-12, 10:09
I have been reading ISG about a year ago. Does anybody know any mongering action in Kandy.

Melvin44
09-10-12, 17:18

I asked the all important question, if the massage is done by females. Said there was one girl and 3 guys. Ha ha ha. I hurriedly opted for the girl. She came, greated me and took me inside. Its like a dark hall, rooms separated by wood. They have coir ropes on the top with straw hanging about. Looked very dusty. The beds didn't have sheets (I don't like this) but had that usual rexcine thing with oil marks on it. I smelt it while changing and it smelt horrible. Wanted to leave, but wanted also to see what sort of service this place provided as we had discussed this place before and no one had visited.

She ask me if I wanted herbal oil or cream. I smelt the oil. It was terrible. So I asked for the cream. She started with the legs and by the time she came upto the thighs I smelt the oil. I asked her if she was using the oil or cream. She said oil. ! WTF. I told her I wanted cream. She then responded that she was out of cream. I was annoyied. I asked her if there were showers to have a wash after. She said yes.

Proceeded with the massage. Very average and usual chit chat. Turned over and she continued "on what she thought was good work."

She had a few calls. Seemed to be from friends and at one time, even shouted out to the guy at the counter what lunch packet she wanted. When she started massaging my neck area I got the smell of onions / garlic. Upon inquiry. She said that she had made seeni sambol in the morning and had been cutting onions. Bloody hell women. Wash your hands with soap!

She finished the massage and didn't even hint at extras. I would not have taken extras if she had paid me.

I badly needed a shower as I was now smelling a mix of ransid herbal oil and onions with a dash of the previous customers left overs on the bed!

She began to take me on a journey to the shower. Down corridoors, passing a fish pond, breaking cob webs etc. I asked her how much further and she pointed and said through this corridoor, turn right and follow the black wall all the way to the end and turn left. She asked me to proceed while she went out of the building to turn the water on. I suddenly realised, I had left my clothes, phone, wallet etc in the cubical so darted back to get it.

The shower hadn't been used in months, no soap, no hot water. What an effort to take the smell and oil off. Believe it or not, there was a coir rope (kohu lannu) which I bundled into a ball, put some vim I found and scrubbed my self! Felt yukky till I got to my destination.

Chrismonger3What a devils place it is! Ha ha let them go to hell at once.

ChrisMonger3
11-23-12, 18:32
What a devils place it is! Ha ha let them go to hell at once.This place is now closed and been converted to something else. There are massage places close by. But I am sure not going to try them out.

Chrismonger3

HondaKolla1984
11-30-12, 14:09
I think this is the forum I should write. I have been reading this site almost a year. I had good mongering experience due to reports made by you guys. Thank you all of guys who write nice reports expressing their experience.

I am going to tell you about some areas in sri lanka that any reports had not submitted. In Nuwaraeliya you can find two good massage places for reasonable cost. One is you can easily find searching internet and situated in Nuwaraeliya town. It is a good ayurwedic massage place that you can find. As extra you can only find HJ. But if you are smart enough you can have some access. Girls are average.

Other place is just before to enter the town and near nice restaurant run by nice and friendly lady. I am not going to say much about my experiences but it was the best experience I ever had. Nice girls. Try and publish a report if there is anyone interested.

In both places you can have nice massage for 1500LKR+500LKR

ChrisMonger3
01-11-13, 18:25
Very interesting to note what you have said. I visit nuwara eliya very often but didn't know of the places you mentioned. Can you please give some more details to check out the places?

Chrismonger3

I think this is the forum I should write. I have been reading this site almost a year. I had good mongering experience due to reports made by you guys. Thank you all of guys who write nice reports expressing their experience.

I am going to tell you about some areas in sri lanka that any reports had not submitted. In Nuwaraeliya you can find two good massage places for reasonable cost. One is you can easily find searching internet and situated in Nuwaraeliya town. It is a good ayurwedic massage place that you can find. As extra you can only find HJ. But if you are smart enough you can have some access. Girls are average.

Other place is just before to enter the town and near nice restaurant run by nice and friendly lady. I am not going to say much about my experiences but it was the best experience I ever had. Nice girls. Try and publish a report if there is anyone interested.

In both places you can have nice massage for 1500LKR+500LKR

ChrisMonger3
01-11-13, 18:28
i have seen many new places coming up in kandy. has anyone experienced anything recently. there was a place in hotel swiss i had a peep into. didn't try as i felt it was nothing much.

regards,

chrismonger3

HondaKolla1984
01-15-13, 15:13
Very interesting to note what you have said. I visit nuwara eliya very often but didn't know of the places you mentioned. Can you please give some more details to check out the places?

Chrismonger3I can give you contacts. Can you contact me. I don't have PM facility

===============================================

Greetings HondaKolla1984,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-subscriptions.php?

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

Ravind
03-12-13, 15:41
After shifted to Kandy for a small period found two places. First one is A* near a famous school and to get to the other place you want to go along the wales park road towards the end of the road.

1st place massage is average and HJ with lower access is possible. Entrance is 1k and tipped 500. Bathrooms have hot water and well cleaned. Selection is not possible.

Second place massage is average and bathroom is also average. Ended up with a HJ but no access to her body. Only 2 girls are available there. Entrance is 1. 5k and tipped 500.

Camieleke
05-22-13, 14:21
On the opposite side of the lake and the Temple of Tooth, in the hillside area I found one massageplace who offers a nice HJ.

The massage wasn't that good, maybe because I don't really like the Ayurvedic massages, but the HJ was nice.

Only 2 girls avaliable and not that nice.

Paid them 2500 Rps incl. HJ.

The place is on Rajapihilla Mawatha. It's also a hotel area.

C.

Rikiz
08-15-13, 19:04
Anyone tried spa in Ani? Tried one near school and other one near hotel towards Ampitiya! Both crappy massage and mechanical HJ. Any contacts around Kandy would be appreciated.

Tx

ChrisMonger3
11-06-13, 19:30
I have visited Ani spa a few times. It is mostly mechanical. Once the girl gets used to you, the service becomes much better. There are quite a few new spa's in Pilimathalawa. (mostly mechanical though) Randolee has a fantastic spa. But genuine massage only. Hotel swiss spa, you might be able to negociate something. Royal mall spa is done by guys. Massage however is very good. You can get into a jaccuzzi afterwards.

Chrismonger3

Anyone tried spa in Ani? Tried one near school and other one near hotel towards Ampitiya! Both crappy massage and mechanical HJ. Any contacts around Kandy would be appreciated.

Tx

Member #4241
11-21-13, 06:49
Chrismonger3Hi,

Please clear your inbox!

ChrisMonger3
11-22-13, 19:42
I do regularly clear it. But due to recieving loads of querries each day. It does get clogged up. Have cleared it again now. Sorry.

Hi,

Please clear your inbox!

Member #4241
11-23-13, 16:17
I do regularly clear it. But due to recieving loads of querries each day. It does get clogged up. Have cleared it again now. Sorry.No worries. Totally understandable.

Thanks

Okurka
11-28-13, 14:51
Have been there probably too (same prices, very quiet place close to the river).

I can confirm only guy to guy massaging and girl to girl massaging.

Any tips where to go for massage with at least HJ included in Kandy? (for lonely white guys, LOL).

Maybe someone for a beer in the city?

I visited the above named spa last weekend. Fairly decent place, very quiet. I however didn't have a massage there as a guy offered himself saying only he was there. (and I also believe this place could be a guy massaging guys and girls massaging girls place. But yet to confirm)

If any one of you are looking at going, some of the rates are below. (there are many. I will only list a few)

Ayurvedic body massage (head to toe) 60 min rs 3, 600/=

Ayurvedic body massage (soft or strong) 45 min rs 3, 350/=

Head, neck, shoulder and back 40 mins 2, 300/=

Neck, shoulder and back 30 min rs 2, 100=

Foot massage 30 min 1, 600/=

There are different baths / sauna / steam and ayurveda spa pachages.

If someone tries these. Please post reports.

Chrismonger3

Member #4241
12-01-13, 14:34
ChrisMonger3,

I tried many times. But still it says your inbox is full. Wonder if my PM facility having a problem.

Need to PM you.

Cheers!

ChrisMonger3
12-12-13, 06:47
All cleared Djaya.

ChrisMonger3,

I tried many times. But still it says your inbox is full. Wonder if my PM facility having a problem.

Need to PM you.

Cheers!

ChrisMonger3
01-29-14, 08:44
On my recent visit to Nuwara Eliya, I have seen that few spa's have popped up. This is very encouraging. In one of the spa's, I also saw about 3 girls. Fairly decent. Unfortunately, this trip, I wasnt able to visit a spa to comment, but from all I saw. I am sure something exciting can be hidden in hilly area!

If someone has already had any experience, please do comment.

Chrismonger3

Colombo Win
06-10-14, 14:38
Dear Chris,

This is a late reply to you. But I'm sorry I got my user access recently only. There many coming up once you past Paredeniya junction. Paradeniya it self there are 2 good MP. I have visited the one near the seetha. Next to softlogic Showroom. Guys on there way kandy or nuweraliya can try this. All the basics are avelable above the average limit. Didn't try FS there. I have visited few MPs in kandy. Will report in future.

ChrisMonger3
07-04-14, 03:27
I too saw quite a few. Peradeniya to Pillimathalawa juction. Somewhere in that vicinity on the main road (left side when going from cmb). Visited, basic stuff. But can relieve the driving stress!

Dear Chris,

This is a late reply to you. But I'm sorry I got my user access recently only. There many coming up once you past Paredeniya junction. Paradeniya it self there are 2 good MP. I have visited the one near the seetha. Next to softlogic Showroom. Guys on there way kandy or nuweraliya can try this. All the basics are avelable above the average limit. Didn't try FS there. I have visited few MPs in kandy. Will report in future.

Inosha
09-26-14, 09:54
Have tried to get contacts for several months since moving to Kandy. Was desperate and sought the help of the 3 W clans. Was.

Taken to a place. There were 7-8 to choose from. All poor quality. Took the best looking of the lot, who looked OK with clothes on but no good with them off. Had a shower, quick CBJ and FS in missionary. Very mechanical. Very dissappointing.

Price 6 k, which I presume included the fee for the 3 W guy. Should be able to get for less.

The 3 W guy said there was a good indian there, but did not see. May have been her day off.

Can be shared with trusted mongers.

Tannyc
01-11-15, 09:09
Went to a place in Kandy Katugastota. Near Nihal super market. Place is very small with 2 rooms. Shared bathroom. No very secure or decent place. Had a bed on the middle of the room and didn't get chance to select girls. I saw only one girl, but may be there are more. Entrance is 1200. Got full access to down abd up. Girl is not very beautiful or fair.

Payed 1000 tips.

Overall experience is not good, massage is not good at all.

Hespera
01-26-15, 20:52
Hi guys,

I'm new here! Any good MP where I can get an upgrade to a FS in Kandy area?

JayaSen
01-27-15, 10:06
I went to this katugatota. Very clean place. Private bath. Doctor asked for details. Selection is possible. Took village type.

Oil Rs 1200. Not allowed to touch. Shake only. Damage 1700.

The Old Teaboy
03-28-15, 10:24
With the Nuwara Eliya season commencing next month, these ayurvedic massage places may be of interest:

(1) Ayurveda Health Resort Medical Center, 158 Kandy road, Nuwara Eliya.

(2) Suwamadu Ayurvedic Health Resort, 118 Badulla Road, Nuwara Eliya. One report says, "The owner and the masseuses are all very friendly. ".

(3) Araliya Green Hills Hotel, No 10, Glen Fall Road, Nuwara Eliya. The advertising blurb says, "Take a moment to visit our well equipped Spa that includes a Sauna, Steam room, massage rooms and a relaxing lounge, which are eagerly waiting to transport you to a world of total serene and bliss. ".

I have not tried these places.

Mackashaan
04-12-15, 12:04
Hi,

I am new to this help me out. Please can help me out find FS near by Kandy or Peradeniya area.

Mackashaan
04-20-15, 04:35
Hi friends,

Please advise me in spa.

ANY SPA in Kandy / Peradeniya / Gelioya / Gampola.

Mackashaan
04-21-15, 03:43
Hi friends,

Please advise me in spa.

Any spa in Kandy / Peradeniya / Gelioya / Gampola.

Hoping to get details and enable make register all over Sri Lankan make big chain.

Kamals
05-02-15, 19:41
I am very new here, and haven't any experiences for massage, can anyone please tell me good place near Katugastota, Kandy city or Kundasale aria please. It's highly appreciate.

ChatChanaka
05-12-15, 15:59
Have been roaming around kandy and have visited quite a number of spas in kandy. Near katugastota nihals you get a place not that grate but extras are posible. 1000 for entrance and tip something above 500. HS for sure but BBBJ and above depending on your convincing skills. Crappy bathoom. Do not expect much comfort just the shoot the load.

ChatChanaka
05-13-15, 16:58
Anybody know Sa**you from Kandy who was working at pichcha spa at ampitiya junc. This amazing women was a masseuse but then she got in to the trade and became a spa owner. Was one of my personal favorites, she had long hair, tight busts and tight pussy. Gives nice massages and a good feeling. Tom bottom access given but no fingering or FS. Later on she operated places at heerassagala and 2nd rajalion MW but after some time disappeared. She got married and became pregnant but was giving over [hone spa contacts but now not contactable. Anybody who knows her let me know. She has directed me to several spas and was very friendly.

Pro23
05-31-15, 12:31
Could you guide me on good Erotic massage or Erotic service in Kandy? I am a Sri Lankan (male) but lived abroad. So, I am not much touch with "local awareness" and lost the local language skill too, but able to manage in Sinhala and Tamil. You response will be appreciate. Do not forget to tell prize (including tips) and quality of person who could give erotic service. If she can at least speak bit of English, would be better.

Thanks

ChrisMonger3
06-18-15, 06:34
One taxi man took me to a place in Katugasthota, but since then, I have not been able to re locate the place. Anyone has any ideas for Kandy?

Could you guide me on good Erotic massage or Erotic service in Kandy? I am a Sri Lankan (male) but lived abroad. So, I am not much touch with "local awareness" and lost the local language skill too, but able to manage in Sinhala and Tamil. You response will be appreciate. Do not forget to tell prize (including tips) and quality of person who could give erotic service. If she can at least speak bit of English, would be better.

Thanks

Inosha
07-20-15, 16:38
One taxi man took me to a place in Katugasthota, but since then, I have not been able to re locate the place. Anyone has any ideas for Kandy?The Katugastota place is no more. Have found a few other places. I can give details via PM.

Sanusux123
07-20-15, 17:52
The Katugastota place is no more. Have found a few other places. I can give details via PM.Can you PM me the newly found places.

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

ChatChanaka
07-20-15, 19:07
Recently a few places opened up in Katugastota and are fairly good. Tried a new place recently in Kurunagla Road which I found well maintained. Got a girl named Victorysha who was kind and nice. Small made girl with small but cute busts with nice nipples. She gives a GF experience. No DFK but peck on cheeks and other small small movements. Does not demand for tips but generally I tip her. Plus is that she gives a very slow and steady massage as well.

Pancha
07-21-15, 08:48
Recently a few places opened up in Katugastota and are fairly good. Tried a new place recently in Kurunagla Road which I found well maintained. Got a girl named Victorysha who was kind and nice. Small made girl with small but cute busts with nice nipples. She gives a GF experience. No DFK but peck on cheeks and other small small movements. Does not demand for tips but generally I tip her. Plus is that she gives a very slow and steady massage as well.Is this after the bridge towards Kurunegala. Please give a clue to the name of the place and the location.

Thanks

JayaSen
07-21-15, 16:47
Is this after the bridge towards Kurunegala. Please give a clue to the name of the place and the location.

ThanksIs this #140?

Isuruj
08-12-15, 19:42
Anyone been to Royal mall Spa?

UpCountry
08-13-15, 08:03
Anyone been to Royal mall Spa?Male to Male & female to female to be short.

CoolNilesh
08-13-15, 10:35
Male to Male & female to female to be short.Hi UpCountry;.

This is a genuine spa where same sex massage happens with no funny stuff.

Thanks;.

Nilesh.

Tannyc
10-04-15, 17:59
Hi members,

I'm just wondering, are there any new places in Kandy area with full service.

I have visited one place in Katugasthota some time back but service was terrible and girls are ugly fat black girls.

If anyone know any new and good place, please give me a hint.

Thanks

Inosha
10-05-15, 15:57
Hi members,

I'm just wondering, are there any new places in Kandy area with full service.

I have visited one place in Katugasthota some time back but service was terrible and girls are ugly fat black girls.

If anyone know any new and good place, please give me a hint.

ThanksPM me. Know a few.

ChrisMonger3
10-14-15, 06:56
I have had many massages here. Its a guy who does it, and his very good. Gives you a good relaxing massage. There is a decent girl, but she only does the ladies. A nice Jacuzzi is also available after the massage.

Chrismonger3

Anyone been to Royal mall Spa?

Tannyc
10-15-15, 11:50
Dear seniors,

Could you please help me sharing some contacts in Kandy area. Colombo is also OK but must visit to Kandy. Please PM me if anyone had. Really appreciate as I'm on my vacation.

Thanks

GazLanka
10-19-15, 10:42
Hi guys,

Please could anybody recommend a great sensual massage parlour in Kandy? I'm an English guy visiting, all help would be greatly appreciated! My preference is female only!

Thanks

Ishga1984
10-24-15, 18:26
Went to Kandy for a 4 day vacation, And that was the first time I'm into a MP in Kandy. I knew there are plenty of good SPA's in hotels but I wanted to try a MP which gives extras.

I called few numbers on hit-ad and got two confirmed contacts, first one near Riverdale hotel. It was hard for me to find the place, my tuk tuk guy took lot of turns and finally brought me to the place. A very clean pleasant place for a MP and the Doctor and the girls who work there were very professional. Place is located in a very huge house which has better facilities for tourists as well (they had A / see rooms with bath tubs, 4500 per night, including break-first). I actually went on a very busy day and there were three girls, actually the only available one was in mid age, and she looks older than the age she mentioned as 35 but she is fare and felt she is clean.

I made a good conversation with doctor and the lady, they showed a positive confident over me even its my first visit to the place but due to a long conversation about treatments and the facilities, he brought me to show how a steam bath is done, their guest rooms and massage rooms. I requested a steam bath because due to the nature of the setup I couldn't resist of having a real ayurvedic massage ayurvedic.

The girl, who I took, was very friendly and gave a very good massage. It's a fine ayurvedic massage, while she was working on it. I was having a bit of chit chat about the surroundings and she said in this place no one will get a shake if they are new, and no one will get extras even after winning the trust, but, I don't know what was my magic (exactly it was money too, but) I could convince her for a shake and CBJ on my first visit, may be they really do for the gusts if they feel OK. And it was a great deal but she was really afraid to give, I asked why you are so nervous, she said its strictly prohibited for them to give extras in this place.

"Distance or the land mark to the MP, I mentioned could be not 100% realistic because I'm afraid to share it publicly here. I can share the contacts only with Seniors Who I know as trusted seniors, they can pass it to whom they trust, because I have not invested much time to figure out who are new / fake or old / fake here. I'm sorry about that. ".

Face: 6/10.

Body: 7/10.

GFE: 5/10.

Place: 8/10.

Boobs: 6/10.

CBJ: 7/10.

Damage: 2 + 2 k tip.

Ishga1984
10-24-15, 18:32
This was on my 2nd day in Kandy vacation, and another hidden place which was close to my Hotel I stayed near to Polgolla Dam. Rd. Heading to Lewella.

Before going to the place, I asked about the facility via phone, but it was nothing there when I went. Girls looked old MILF type, dark, and didn't get an impression even they are clean, But I was desperate to have a shake so went in after paying 1000 at the counter.

After going to the room I realized its not worth for any penny. I came out and told them towels and the sheets are very dirty and look like used many times without changing.

I took my Money from the counter and left hopeless.

Please avoid this MP near riverside hotel in Aruppola.

ChrisMonger3
10-25-15, 02:57
Thanks Ishga1984 for writing two reports on Kandy. There is certainly lack of info on Kandy and it's great that you helped out.

Ishga1984
10-25-15, 08:00
I'm traveling to Kandy today and got two more contacts near Mahamaya and Dharmaraja I will share the experience, trying to make an appointment probably on Monday.

Thanks Ishga1984 for writing two reports on Kandy. There is certainly lack of info on Kandy and it's great that you helped out.

Ishga1984
10-31-15, 20:26
I planned to visit two SPA's belongs to the same spa group called Suwasewana in my last weekend vacation to Kandy.

Visited the Wattaranthanna Junc SPA in a rainy day. Girls are between 20-35 and they had 8 girls. Place seems clean but due to the rainy whether they had wet towels so I denied and left to the other branch near Tennekubmura Mosque. They also had 6 girls. Only one was available at that time, I was given the girl called Am* and she is a nice looking young girl. But had to cancel the massage just after visiting the room because of the same reason of not having proper sheets and towels due to rainy whether.

Ishga1984
11-08-15, 17:43
I knew a guy who works at a spa as the Spa Manager, And I called him and asked the girl I normally take. He said they are close for few days due to a funeral at owner's family. Told him It's a short visit to kandy so I can't wait, he then gave me two SPA contacts Near Topaz and the Lake. I parked my car at the KCC car park and took a Tuk tuk for the job.

I first went to the place "Kede* near Hotel Topaz, asked about the girl "San* he asked me to take She was not there, Lady doctor said there are 5 girls but I felt I should try only the girl he mentioned. But doctor tried to convince me saying wait Sir there are small cute girls I'll ask them to come out. I said will see. I gave her a chance, 5 girls came out and I strongly felt it's not the right time to try them, because I had one more spa contact so I left the place.

PM me if you need the contacts.

Ishga1984
11-08-15, 18:16
I asked my tuk tuk to take me to the 2nd place, which is near by the lake (The spa guy recommended). On the way to that place the driver said sir there is a small MP near by the road we travel, You just have a look, if you are not ok let's try the Spa I'm heading to.

So I decided to check in. A Doctor and a Boy were at the reception, and told both girls are busy so I have to wait another 45 mins, I told myself, "WTF, why should I wait, this is not what I wanted to visit. But, I took the right decision to ask them about the girls work there" The boy went in and called the two girls come out for a Second, OMG what I saw I couldn't believe, the girl who came out first is adorable like a flower, Look like she is from a respectable family. Her face is honey and sexy, very fare, such eyes and the look on the face I have never seen in a Colombo MP (P.S.: I'm new to Mongering).

I was not so hurry to tell them my decision because I didn't like the boy at the reception. I spent couple of minutes and told them Ok I will come after 45 minutes, and came back on time, So the girl was available, charged me 1500 for the entrance. That was thier regular charge for a FB massage. That girl came and took me to their one of three rooms, a very very small and too dirty looking partitioned room. Bed was very Ugly, she actually approached the other girl who used the room because she has not cleaned up the beds after her customer left, My girl spread some Dettol on the bed and cleaned up the bed, after few lovely words to get her attention, I asked sheets for the bed, She understood I'm uncomfortable with the surroundings, they normally don't provide sheets for the bed, But she brought me dry and clean three towels, one to wear, two to cover the bed, murmured "Sir, I have to wash all of these, not for free" and smiled, she recognized I'm an outsider to Kandy, I said, Yes I'm from Colombo, and I thanked for the towels, She was actually making that long awaiting session comfortable. She was very happy during the time because I treated very pleasant, most of the time she was smiling because of the jokes I brought up to get her attention.

I had a very friendly chat with her, My main focus was to win her trust because I want to come back for her, She is a mother to a baby boy and still feeding the kid, being a Mother she got fat in unnecessary parts as well, She is from Colombo and age is still 21, that I couldn't believe but she said it's because she has a kid. She made me believe (could be true) that she doesn't give her top / bottom access to everyone, She gave me top and bottom access so I could properly measure her body parts closely. The face is fucking cute, Very fare Bubble Ass and the lactating pink boobs are really my type. After convincing her a lot explaining how clean I'am, I got permission to suck her milky boobs, kiss her popping lips, and have a very sensual HJ (She spent about half an hour on My Junior and its belongings).

I couldn't believe why she works at this dirty place, she said she is very careful of the health because of her Kid, I noticed she carefully cleaned my cum and didn't allow me to use my left hand in her inside since I touched my junior (It's ok for me, because I'm also so concerned of those stuff).

Before leaving the place, I asked the contact number but denied sharing her number because of her husband, instead she asked my number, in case she moves, promised to let me know the new place.

GFE: 8/10.

Ass / Pussy: 8/10 Clean.

Face: 10/10.

Boobs: 10/10, big and very milky.

Cleanliness: 10/10 for a MP girl.

Body: 7/10 (A young Mother).

Place: 4/10.

Damage: 1500 + 2000.

PM me for the contact if you have a plan in Kandy.

HawkEye85
01-02-16, 13:21
I am back in SL after about three years and was desperately on the lookout for some MP action. Couldn't find time for any action in Col, so was hoping Kandy MP scene might have picked up during my absence.

I scourged through the internet, hitad and the forum, but cldnt get any good leads.

So I just got in the car and drove around. Went to amashi spa, but it was closed. So drove towards Ampitiya, but couldn't find any. I was just about to give up when I came across a place on Rajapihilla mW (near Devon hotel). The name is Isiwara ayurvedha.

Didn't have much hopes going in because the place looked very small and dark from the outside. Went in and paid 1.5 k for a lotion massage. I asked for a selection and was shown two girls. To my surprise, one was an absolute stunner named Mad*you. Straight hair, very fair cute face. She looks like Natasha Perera. Immediately selected her and I was shown to a partitioned room. Was given an old rag like towel and was directed towards a common bathroom. After the wash, I was offered a head massage which I refused. A massage followed which was very average at best.

Junior was covered at all times and no indications were given about any hanky panky stuff. I was steeling myself up for bitter disappointment when she asked me if I wanted a shake. I said absolutely, and was given the menu. 0.5 k just for a shake, 1 k for HJ with top access (just to display) and 2 k for bottom access. Agreed for a HJ with full top access for 1.5 k. Up went the blouse and out came the jugs with big hard nipples. Couldn't resist and paid 0. 5 k more for bottom access too. But the room was too cramped to get any real bottom action. So stopped after a fee seconds of touching and concentrated on the milky white jugs. Couldn't last too long because I was too excited. Finished had a wash and came out.

Overall damage 3.5 k.

WIR: absolutely.

The Old Teaboy
01-11-16, 15:19
A brothel at Primrose Garden, Kandy was raided as reported by Hiru TV. A database with the details of more than 150 girls was found there! Primrose Garden is just off the Peradeniya-Kandy road,

http://www.hirunews.lk/123754/high-secured-brothel-raided-in-kandy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SoapuuKYwxM

Mohan1912
01-15-16, 04:31
I am back in SL after about three years and was desperately on the lookout for some MP action. Couldn't find time for any action in Col, so was hoping Kandy MP scene might have picked up during my absence.

I scourged through the internet, hitad and the forum, but cldnt get any good leads.

So I just got in the car and drove around. Went to amashi spa, but it was closed. So drove towards Ampitiya, but couldn't find any. I was just about to give up when I came across a place on Rajapihilla mW (near Devon hotel). The name is Isiwara ayurvedha.

Didn't have much hopes going in because the place looked very small and dark from the outside. Went in and paid 1.5 k for a lotion massage. I asked for a selection and was shown two girls. To my surprise, one was an absolute stunner named Mad*you. Straight hair, very fair cute face. She looks like Natasha Perera. Immediately selected her and I was shown to a partitioned room. Was given an old rag like towel and was directed towards a common bathroom. After the wash, I was offered a head massage which I refused. A massage followed which was very average at best..I am visiting SL soon. Could you send the info about the place?

Malan Bandara
01-15-16, 15:31
Called and went Rajapihilla MW(near Devon hotel). The name is Isiwara ayurvedha. Over the phone I asked whether I could select one after seeing them. A boy said yes and. There was guy in the reception and paid Rs 1,200/ Asked whether I could select a one before I go for it. He said no. Didn't have an option and anyway I went for a massage. That was the worst massage which I ever had so far. Washroom was crap. I wonder other posts regarding the same.

The Old Teaboy
02-07-16, 06:27
As there has been nothing so far posted on Ella, I'll post this account which has been posted by a tourist on the web in 2004:

"Not one to rest on my laurels, I go on another hike, towards Little Adam's Peak. Along the way, I come across a great little caf, where the friendly owner serves me afternoon tea and lemon cake. Further up the road, a lady selling embroidered pillow cases stops me and asks where I'm from, if I want to buy a pillow case, and if I want an erotic massage, as her friend runs a place just opposite of her stall. I decline politely and move on. On the way back, I play with the pillow lady's puppy dog, while she takes this opportunity to ask me again if I'm not interested in an erotic massage. ".

https://www.travelblog.org/Asia/Sri-Lanka/Central-Province/Ella/blog-824218.html

DonFernando197
02-11-16, 01:28
Went for a MP (Spa) around 8 pm on a Sunday. Took a slim girl whose name starts with M. Gave a CBJ and said FS is available after a few visits. Great massage as well. Took her number and called the following day. She was very friendly on the phone but asked me to call two days later as she had to come up with an excuse to get out (She stays overnight at the Spa).

Unfortunately had to leave fly back the next day.

I will be going back in 4 weeks and I'm willing to share the number. (After subscribing).

WitchMaster
02-11-16, 12:34
Finally found a spa in Haputale after searching Diyatalawa. Its 100 m or so off the main road towards Colombo from Haputale. The place is OK and there concentration is on foreigners. Entrance 1.5 k and selection is available, but when I visited all were busy and had to take the available girl. Massage is generally OK and only HJ available for 1 k with top access.

Since this is the only spa around the summit, its OK to dump a load.

JayaSen
02-11-16, 18:09
Went for a MP (Spa) around 8 pm on a Sunday. Took a slim girl whose name starts with M. Gave a CBJ and said FS is available after a few visits. Great massage as well. Took her number and called the following day. She was very friendly on the phone but asked me to call two days later as she had to come up with an excuse to get out (She stays overnight at the Spa).

I will be going back in 4 weeks and I'm willing to share the number. (After subscribing).The name of the place is "Frangipani". Am I correct.

DonFernando197
02-11-16, 22:21
The name of the place is "Frangipani". Am I correct.Yes, you are correct.

Ahinsakya
02-12-16, 18:07
Hi can someone pm me details of Freelancers or spas providing FS DFK and BBBJ. The girls name also would be great.

Hope to hear soon because I would be here for only two more days.

WitchMaster
02-13-16, 05:51
Found this spa at the edge of Bandarawela town towards Badulla. Its a normal spa and the therapists are between 35-45 (as I saw) and has no selections. I don't suppose there will be extras. Didn't go because I needed to off-load and this spa was not promising to me. Anyone needs a good massage can visit the place and if you get lucky, just post an update.

The Old Teaboy
02-13-16, 17:08
Found this spa at the edge of Bandarawela town towards Badulla. Its a normal spa and the therapists are between 35-45 (as I saw) and has no selections. I don't suppose there will be extras. Didn't go because I needed to off-load and this spa was not promising to me. Anyone needs a good massage can visit the place and if you get lucky, just post an update.It may have been worth trying Prince Hotel, Bindunuwewa, Badulla Road (Bandarawela). I saw on the internet that this hotel features "a massage centre", but I have not been there myself.
Also Orient Hotel, No 12, Dharmapala Mawatha (Bandarawela) has an ayurvedic center, and I have heard that extras are available.

Nalinjzx
02-21-16, 19:29

I will be going back in 4 weeks and I'm willing to share the number. (After subscribing).Will you able to share the number. You can PM me. I'm already subscribed.

MobiDicklk
02-23-16, 14:12
Hello everyone,

I was living abroad for 2 years and coming back for a month. I'm craving for some good full service around Kandy. I would like to exchange few of my old contacts from 2012-2013 though not sure whether they are still in business.

ChrisMonger3
02-27-16, 02:48
Get onto the road that leads to cinnamon citadel hotel. I just drove down that road yesterday and saw that a dozen spas have come up. I am very sure that there is lots to offer at these places.

Hello everyone,

I was living abroad for 2 years and coming back for a month. I'm craving for some good full service around Kandy. I would like to exchange few of my old contacts from 2012-2013 though not sure whether they are still in business.

Malan Bandara
02-27-16, 16:02
Get onto the road that leads to cinnamon citadel hotel. I just drove down that road yesterday and saw that a dozen spas have come up. I am very sure that there is lots to offer at these places.I have been there once. Half partition cubical with a creepy common washroom. Didn't get FS in my first fist but possible. Had a fatty MILF in mid 30's. Had a nice BBBJ.

KasunPerera
03-20-16, 09:59
Planning to visit WF spa in Watapuluwa can someone share your experiences?? Heard that there are some beautiful chicks.

MobiDicklk
04-07-16, 13:33
I have been there once. Half partition cubical with a creepy common washroom. Didn't get FS in my first fist but possible. Had a fatty MILF in mid 30's. Had a nice BBBJ.Can you be more specific? I'm coming to Sri Lanka next week. Maybe just drive there and go to a random parlor. Hopefully I will get something.

Mahinda Bandara
04-11-16, 12:22

I will be going back in 4 weeks and I'm willing to share the number. (After subscribing).Could you kindly forward the name of the SPA (MP) and the girls number.

Regards.

Malan Bandara
05-04-16, 17:29
I have been visiting there for some time. Had a good selection in the beginning but now level and selection has gone down. Only two ladies are available.

In my last visit selected a girl in early thirties. She is looking somewhat k. Massage was a basic one 5/10. Gave mechanical HJ with upper access for 1 k.

WIR- may be since no other proper place in Kandy.

Face- 06/10.

Place 6.5/10.

Chargers 1.2 k entrance.

Tannyc
05-11-16, 13:13
Seeing 3,4 spa when you go from gatambe ground to citadel hotel side (don't know the road name). Anyone has tried any of that.

Malan Bandara
05-11-16, 16:23
Seeing 3,4 spa when you go from gatambe ground to citadel hotel side (don't know the road name). Anyone has tried any of that.I have tired two places out of 4. When you take 2nd Rajasinghe Mw as soon after you pass Hotel Gaga Addara you see the first and small spa and also when you travel further you get in to a junction you get 2nd spa there. I have never tried those two places. But I have tried other two places, when you take the Kuda Rathwaththe road towards the Katugastota you get the 3rd one close to Citadale.

My experience there was a good one. Had systematic massage with steam bath.

You get 4th one when you pass the Citadale. Had a good hard massage with HJ BBJ. Had a selection with 5 girls. All of them are chubby.

I believe all 4 places are ordinary once with no special service. There are good few places around the Kandy.

Tannyc
05-11-16, 21:37
I have tired two places out of 4. When you take 2nd Rajasinghe Mw as soon after you pass Hotel Gaga Addara you see the first and small spa and also when you travel further you get in to a junction you get 2nd spa there. I have never tried those two places. But I have tried other two places, when you take the Kuda Rathwaththe road towards the Katugastota you get the 3rd one close to Citadale.

My experience there was a good one. Had systematic massage with steam bath.

You get 4th one when you pass the Citadale. Had a good hard massage with HJ BBJ. Had a selection with 5 girls. All of them are chubby.

I believe all 4 places are ordinary once with no special service. There are good few places around the Kandy.Thanks malan. I tried one near citadel (came from katugastota side) which was not good. Only HJ was offered. Nothing else. Can you recomand any opgood place with special. Anywhrere in kandy?

Malan Bandara
05-12-16, 17:37
Thanks malan. I tried one near citadel (came from katugastota side) which was not good. Only HJ was offered. Nothing else. Can you recomand any opgood place with special. Anywhrere in kandy?There is a place where I usually visit in Rajapihilla Mw Kandy. Had a nice looking girl there but not anymore. She is in another place. Still in contact.

Tannyc
05-14-16, 03:55
There is a place where I usually visit in Rajapihilla Mw Kandy. Had a nice looking girl there but not anymore. She is in another place. Still in contact.Lets see machan. Illtray near ganga addara and update you. Buy if you have any best, secreat place, please pm me. Badley need to have sine as I'm not feeling to go to colombo for that.

RichieFernando
06-08-16, 06:28

In both places you can have nice massage for 1500LKR+500LKRPlease PM me phone numbers.

Greetings,

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

Jackson

Smartpupu
06-09-16, 01:57

I will be going back in 4 weeks and I'm willing to share the number. (After subscribing).Does anyone have details about the spa mentioned above. ? Where is this Frangipani. ?I tried searching around Katugasthota area, but I could not find it. Please mention some details about this here or PM me.

Malan Bandara
06-10-16, 16:20
Does anyone have details about the spa mentioned above. ? Where is this Frangipani. ?I tried searching around Katugasthota area, but I could not find it. Please mention some details about this here or PM me.I think I know the place. I have never been there. Once you take left and get in to Kurunagala road you will pass a super market name starts with H*wage. Not more that 300 meters from there on the right hand side in a three story building.

Cheers.

Malan Bandara
06-17-16, 16:08

In both places you can have nice massage for 1500LKR+500LKRI was at Nuwaraeliya yesterday and couldn't find this place. Could you more specific mate.

Smartpupu
06-18-16, 11:35
Went there last weekend around 12 noon. To my surprise, spa was almost full. They have 8 girls and only one was left free.

Paid entrance to counter boy. I was guided to room near reception by this girl called *A* Room was with two beds and separated with curtains. Both beds were free. Had attach bathroom with Hot water. Had a wash.

I came back and got onto the bed with towel on. To my surprise, girl came and removed my lower at first. That was a good sign for me.

I was tired after a journey and I asked for a proper massage first. She gave a reasonably good massage.

After that, she asked me "[Non-English text deleted by Admin]? what else do you need?

I replied "[Non-English text deleted by Admin]? what else can you give?

She said that no FS.

Agreed for HJ, BBBJ, Top access and lots for kisses and licks for 1.5 K. She was very talkative and gave a good GF experience.

I will try her again for sure. I hope that FS will be possible after few visits.

Face- 07/10.

Body- 08/10.

GFE- 08/10.

Boobs- 08/10 Hard and Pointed.

Place- 09/10 very good with facilities and security there.

Cost- 1.3 k + 1.5 k tip.

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited to remove text not in English. While I encourage contributions from all volunteers, the Forum is an English-only website. Please do not post reports in any language other than English. If you wish to post text in any language other than English, then please include a full English translation.Thanks!

Darhar
06-28-16, 12:13
I was at Nuwaraeliya yesterday and couldn't find this place. Could you more specific mate.Both these places operating since last 4 years. I have tried these around 2012. Next to restaurant place is one of the best I have visited.

AmilaMD
07-24-16, 10:41
Both these places operating since last 4 years. I have tried these around 2012. Next to restaurant place is one of the best I have visited.Anyone know about Devon hotel spa.

WitchMaster
07-28-16, 02:47

In both places you can have nice massage for 1500LKR+500LKRHi,

Can you give me the exact whereabouts of these spas as I will be travelling to NE this weekend? Thanks.

FariBoy
08-09-16, 06:12
Please give me the contact of this girl. I am in Kandy now.

Greetings,

Jackson

ManHunt2
08-25-16, 04:26
[Personal message deleted by Admin]

==============================================

Gentlemen,

Please communicate personal messages via the PM System

The Open Forum is generally intended for the posting of information that is of interest to all readers.

Please use the Forum's Private Message system to exchange personal information and make personal plans.

Thank You

Eeyore311
08-26-16, 04:52
I remember quite a few members asking about spas in Kandy. I was there last week and saw 2 spas along the road going from the Maligawa towards Earls Regency. Haven't tried them though.

Happy mongering.

Renamon911
08-31-16, 15:00
Hello everyone,

I've been reading and using the reports of you guys a lot, but this is my first post here.

I have quite a lot of experience in Spas and brothels in Kandy and I will try to post them all here. Since some are quite big posts, I will post in separate posts to avoid confusion.

First I must say, in general, Kandy sucks for these kinds of things. Its really hard to find a good fuck or a 'massage'.

Since the last post asked about the spas in Kandy. Digana road, I'll start with those.

First you get [Non-English text deleted by Admin] when you just pass Darmaraja college. I visited there a few times to try out different girls. The place looks like a regular Ayurwedic Spa but inside its quite different. You get girls dressed in yellowish nurse uniforms (don't get excited, they don't look like Koththamalli, Iykwim). The cashier guy will try to force you to pick a girl of his choosing but I usually fuss a lot and ask to choose for myself. You get average or less girls most of them are quite old and unattractive. First time, I took one fair girl called Asha. She looked good and had big boobs white clean thighs. She was very friendly and easily came to the subject. I asked for a BBBJ but she refused saying that their boss might see. Because there are no doors and the openings are covered in green curtains. She said she'll give more the if I come again. I told her that its the same bullshit that everyone says to bring us back and I wanted something today. Then she said she'll finish the massage and come to the bathroom with me when we're done. So I didn't take the "shake" and went to the bathroom with her. She let me touch top and bottom without any hesitation and kissed me a lot. I asked whether I can lick her pussy and she said yes. Then I asked for FS. She was pretty turned on she didn't refuse. But when I tried to put it in, She rejected and said that its too risky and that she can't let me do it. Not in the first day. So I asked for a BBBJ and she said we'll go back to the room. She didn't really give me a BBBJ, just the HJ. And while she was doing that, I asked about the others who work there. She said there are 6 of them, and I saw 4 from those. The other 2 were at work. The one in the other room had just finished so I asked whether I can see her. She was holding my cock so she asked shall I ask her to come inside? Is it OK? I said yes and she called her by name and the other girl came in. She wasn't that attractive but had a really nice looking body. She was tan and looked very clean. I said I'll try her the next day and left. Overall, it was a nice experience. My total damage was.

1300/- for entrance.

500/- for extras.

And my ratings:

Body: 7/10.

Face: 7/10.

GFE: 5/10.

I'd say its a pretty fair deal. But then I went there again after a few months hoping to get more lucky with Ashu this time. But unfortunately, She wasn't working there anymore. So I asked for the other girl she introduced. Her name was D. She was really bad. Very unfriendly and didn't even let me touch her without giving the tip upfront. Even that, 500/- for top, another 500/- for bottom. But nothing more. Though I tried a lot to convince, she refused anything else. Just gave the HJ and she said no one here will give anything more than that. I said that Ashu gave me everything and she said 'That's why she got fired'. I decided not to waste any more money on that place again.

Its an average place to try out. The problem is, its right in the side of the main road and there's no proper parking. And if your a privacy freak like me, you'll notice that a whole lot of people will see you when you enter through the huge door. And if you get a real shitty girl, you'll hate the place. One of these days I'll try it out again. If any of you have good experience there, let me know.

See you soon.

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited to remove text not in English. While I encourage contributions from all volunteers, the Forum is an English-only website. Please do not post reports in any language other than English. If you wish to post text in any language other than English, then please include a full English translation.Thanks!

Renamon911
09-04-16, 17:31
Hello again,

This is my second post. I talked about "Ishiwara" in the last post but the admin had deleted that word.

Anyways, the next spa you get when your on that road is "Vidula Ayurvedic Treatment Center". Its located right next to the new Royal Mall aka "Awanhala". Their banner says "we give steam baths, bla bla bla and ". Any kind of treatment". I was so curious to find out what that meant.

You have to go down a steep staircase to enter the spa and there's a cashier area with a sofa and a TV. There was a dark kinda fat and really unattractive girl at the counter and when I asked to see the girls, she said that all are at work and she's the only 1 available. I said I'll come later and left the place. I went there again after 2 days on an evening and everyone was available. They were all sitting on that sofa watching a cartoon, laughing at it like little kids. The dark girl I met on the other day was sitting in the counter with another guy.

The girls looked like crap!! Seriously, avoid this place at all costs! They aren't girls. I'm pretty sure all of them were above 40 years and they looked really old and ugly. There was one fair girl but she was fat with a big tummy. But since I wanted to try the massage, I picked her and paid 1300/ The guy told me to go inside and wait. As I went, I could hear him telling the girl, "he picked you. Go in". But the girl was saying "its not my turn. Its *some akka's turn in a angry voice. But the guy raised his voice and the girl came in. She came in with such an attitude. It was horrible. She didn't say a word, just showed the washroom and gave a very unclean towel that smelled like cum! ;/ I asked for a new towel but even that wasn't that clean.

Anyways I had a wash and came in. Pretty much everything about this place was unclean. The washroom was dark and old. The rooms didn't have walls nor doors. All were separated with curtains. After my wash the woman told me to lie down and started the massage without question. Then I said that I want a feeling massage and she was like "ah is that what you want. " and kept the lotion away and started giving a shitty massage. Seriously, it was just the oil massage without the oil. Then I tried touching her and she just took my hand and kept it back on the bed and said "don't". Then I said that I asked for a feeling massage and this doesn't have any feeling. Maybe you should learn before you do things. Then she got angry and said, "this is my feeling massage, I can't give anything else than that. What do you expect?" I got really angry and shouted at her. I told her that I didn't come here to see her bullshit and told her to shut the fuck up and finish the massage. After a really horrible time, she asked for the happy ending. I said "Ohh no! Just gtfo". She just stormed out the door and went back to watch the damn TV. I didn't even have a wash there, I just put on my clothes and came. On the way I scolded the guy in charge and told him to mind the attitude of the sluts who work there. He kept asking what happened but I just got into my car and left the place.

Overall, That place is shit! Its the most horrible massage experience I've had in my whole life.

I would give.

Place: 0/10.

Girls 0/10.

The next Spa you get is the "talwatte Spa" right next to Vinci Cafe. Its the same building just the upper floor.

Nothing much to talk about this since I went there twice, the place really looks OK. The rooms look like they have privacy.

But both times, I looked at the girls and rejected the massage. Non of them were my taste. They weren't attractive nor hot. I went twice to see whether there are new ones but all of them looked ugly for me. So I wouldn't recommend that place either. But once again, the place looks good. Not the girls.

That's it for this post. Thanks for reading. Let me know what you think.

Renamon911
09-04-16, 18:02
Hi guys,

The next spa in Kandy. Tennekumbura road is a bit hidden. When you pass the Talwatte Spa towards Digana, you come across a small road going up on the right side. The road is called "Seminary Garden Road". Its easy to find when you go up that road. There are no boards or banners on the main road. You have to go up to find the place.

I went there a few times and experienced quite a few girls. First, the place is awesome. Its a huge two story house with lots of rooms. The first time I went there, non of the girls looked that attractive. But I took a fair looking girl with a sexy body. I honestly can't remember her name since that was a long time ago. Took me to a room in a corner and gave a towel and showed the washroom. The washroom was clean with hot water, and the towels were clean too.

Half way through the massage, I asked started touching and she was OK with it. So I asked what else she can give and she said nothing other than sucking her boobs. No touching pussy. But I kept talking and persuading till she agreed to let me touch everything. Then I asked for FS. She rejected strictly and said that I should go to a brothel if I wanted that. But I kept persuading till she agreed to do on another day since she didn't have a condom. Unfortunately for her, I always keep a condom in my wallet after my previous experiences. So I said I have 1 and she couldn't say no. To be honest, it was like fucking a puppet. No feelings whatsoever just fucking till I'm done. I wouldn't say that wasn't worth it because she only asked for 3000/- for that. I left the place saying that I'll definitely come again for her.

GFE: 4/10.

FS 3/10.

Girl: 7/10.

Place: 10/10.

Massage: who cares?

I really went there again to try someone else. That time there were hot girls. And 1 that was really attractive. Even the woman who was at the counter looked really hot. Her name was Madu. She had really big boobs and I really wanted to try her. But since there was a very attractive girl, I chose her. Her name was Ruwani. I think she's quite famous. She was really beautiful. And her massage was really good. She was really friendly and could touch her right from the start. She let me suck her boobs but strictly told me not to put saliva in her boob. Could finger her pussy all day long and she just wanted 1000/ Asked for FS, but she said that she's tired and I should come on a morning some other day. And she didn't agree for a BBBJ. Overall the massage was good and the experience was good too.

Girl: 9/10.

Body: 9/10.

I went there again and took her once again. That day she said "you should've called me before you come. Today I'm having periods" so I then asked for another girl. Told her to send another 'good' girl for me. She said OK and sent a really ugly dark girl. LOL. I didn't fuzz I just let her do her thing and she was really bad. The massage was bad, no FS, no BBBJ, not even touching from inside. So I'm not even going to rate her.

Few days later, I went again and asked for the big boobed counter woman. Her name was Madu. She had an attitude. Kinds strict and by the book. Took me a while to get her into the subject. Her boobs were great, big and juicy. Said that FS is not available in this place. I didn't argue with her because she's kinda running the business there. Didn't agree for BBBJ, but she gave the best HJ I've had ever! It was really good. Tip 500/.

Girl: 8/10.

HJ 10/10.

I will definitely go there again to try more girls there. Its the only place worth around that area anyway.

Those are all the spas in that road. Thanks for reading. Hope you have a good time!

Front Runner
09-05-16, 03:55
Hi guys,

The next spa in Kandy. Tennekumbura road is a bit hidden. When you pass the Talwatte Spa towards Digana, you come across a small road going up on the right side. The road is called "Seminary Garden Road". Its easy to find when you go up that road. There are no boards or banners on the main road. You have to go up to find the place.

I went there a few times and experienced quite a few girls. First, the place is awesome. Its a huge two story house with lots of rooms. The first time I went there, non of the girls looked that attractive. But I took a fair looking girl with a sexy body. I honestly can't remember her name since that was a long time ago. Took me to a room in a corner and gave a towel and showed the washroom. The washroom was clean with hot water, and the towels were clean too.

Half way through the massage, I asked started touching and she was OK with it. So I asked what else she can give and she said nothing other than sucking her boobs. No touching pussy. But I kept talking and persuading till she agreed to let me touch everything. Then I asked for FS. She rejected strictly and said that I should go to a brothel if I wanted that. But I kept persuading till she agreed to do on another day since she didn't have a condom. Unfortunately for her, I always keep a condom in my wallet after my previous experiences. So I said I have 1 and she couldn't say no. To be honest, it was like fucking a puppet. No feelings whatsoever just fucking till I'm done. I wouldn't say that wasn't worth it because she only asked for 3000/- for that. I left the place saying that I'll definitely come again for her.

FS 3/10.

I really went there again to try someone else. That time there were hot girls. And 1 that was really attractive. Even the woman who was at the counter looked really hot. Her name was Madu. She had really big boobs and I really wanted to try her. But since there was a very attractive girl, I chose her. Her name was Ruwani. I think she's quite famous. She was really beautiful. And her massage was really good. She was really friendly and could touch her right from the start. She let me suck her boobs but strictly told me not to put saliva in her boob. Could finger her pussy all day long and she just wanted 1000/ Asked for FS, but she said that she's tired and I should come on a morning some other day. And she didn't agree for a BBBJ. Overall the massage was good and the experience was good too.

I went there again and took her once again. That day she said "you should've called me before you come. Today I'm having periods" so I then asked for another girl. Told her to send another 'good' girl for me. She said OK and sent a really ugly dark girl. LOL. I didn't fuzz I just let her do her thing and she was really bad. The massage was bad, no FS, no BBBJ, not even touching from inside. So I'm not even going to rate her.

Few days later, I went again and asked for the big boobed counter woman. Her name was Madu. She had an attitude. Kinds strict and by the book. Took me a while to get her into the subject. Her boobs were great, big and juicy. Said that FS is not available in this place. I didn't argue with her because she's kinda running the business there. Didn't agree for BBBJ, but she gave the best HJ I've had ever! It was really good. Tip 500/.

HJ 10/10.

I will definitely go there again to try more girls there. Its the only place worth around that area anyway.

Those are all the spas in that road. Thanks for reading. Hope you have a good time!Wow this is nice work bro. You have taken a lot of time in writing these. Very helpful for mongers when traveling to Kandy.

FR.

Tannyc
09-08-16, 18:24
Hi guys,

FS 3/10.

HJ 10/10.

Those are all the spas in that road. Thanks for reading. Hope you have a good time!Great post bro. You really done it well. There are few spa when you go from Gatambe to katugasthota bridge (cn remember the name of the road). It water board road I believe, try them and let us know.

WitchMaster
09-09-16, 02:42
Hi guys,

I went there a few times and experienced quite a few girls. First, the place is awesome. Its a huge two story house with lots of rooms. The first time I went there, non of the girls looked that attractive. But I took a fair looking girl with a sexy body. I honestly can't remember her name since that was a long time ago. Took me to a room in a corner and gave a towel and showed the washroom. The washroom was clean with hot water, and the towels were clean too...Very good in depth report 911, it's a great guide to fellows in & travelling to Kandy. A good example for new comers also. Keep it going.

Cheers!

DonFernando197
09-16-16, 22:57
Few great reports about Kandy. I will be going down to Sri Lanka soon and will be in Kandy. Unfortunately I have only one contact in Sri Lanka who offers FS and she is from an MP in Kandy. She does it on her days off which is usually Sunday.

Tannyc
09-17-16, 17:41
Few great reports about Kandy. I will be going down to Sri Lanka soon and will be in Kandy. Unfortunately I have only one contact in Sri Lanka who offers FS and she is from an MP in Kandy. She does it on her days off which is usually Sunday.Machan, can you share the number with me *(but you dint have message). Please give us clue for locaiotn and girls name at least so we can find her.

Gayya
10-01-16, 02:46
Machan, can you share the number with me *(but you dint have message). Please give us clue for locaiotn and girls name at least so we can find her.Hey TannyC,

Fan of a ISG for a long time and this is my second post here.

If you need Kandy [Deleted by Admin]

Have a safe mongering.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it was an attempt by the author to encourage members to CONTACT HIM on ANOTHER WEBSITE. In the future, please refrain from posting requests for forum members to contact you on another website. Thanks!

Renamon911
11-04-16, 18:01
Hello all!

Thank you for the good comments about my reports! Sorry I was out of the country and I didn't have time to complete the rest of my reports. .

Anyways, I went back to the spa at the seminary gardens. A lot of things have changed. Madu wasn't around as they said she has gone on a trip, and Ruwani had left the place for good. So I asked to see who's left. There were like 4 girls. Non of them were that attractive. But there was one dark girl who looked really sexy and had a good body. Her face was okay too. So I took her.

When she was about to start, I said I want a feeling massage. And a bit later after she started, I said, "Lets see how your feeling massage is. " And she was like "Apo I'm not good at this. I don't know much about these things". I got a little disappointed but kept on going because she was so friendly and adorable. Then she asked whether I want someone else. Since the rest of them weren't good looking, I said, "No. Its you that I want" and continued the massage. She gave a good back rub and started touching my cock. She was really good. And I started touching her boobs and she didn't say anything. I got her boob out and started sucking it. She had no rules against it whatsoever. She was giving a really good handjob. I then pulled her head towards me and gave a small kiss. She grabbed my head and gave me a loong lip kiss! And I just said, "suck my cock. " And she said "Noooo I can't. ! and guess what, she started sucking it! I was surprised. She was enjoying it! So I tried to remove her denim. She was reluctant, saying she can't. But not strict about it. I somhow managed to remove her belt and and get her pants down. She was just worried that her boss might come up. Ironically, She was giving a REALLY good feeling massage. I licked her pussy with my head upside down from the bed till she finished the job.

She didn't fuzz about the Tip. I gave her 1000/- because it was a really good time!

And like 3 weeks later, which was really recently, I went there once again! Straight away asked for her. Madu wasn't back. Last time that girl said that Madu had some problems.

Anyways this time I didn't even go with the massage procedure. I just started making out with her. Almost removed her top and made her lie down in the bed. Removed her pants and started licking it. Then I said, "I'm going to put this inside" And she was like "No! I can't allow that. " I said don't worry I have a condom. Then I took the emergency condom I had in my wallet and showed her. She was still reluctant to do it, but I just put it inside and she didn't say no. I had a good fuck in different positions and spent a long time there. It was a really good experience and again, She didn't fuzz about the Tip. Didn't even say a price. I gave her 2000/- and she just took it without even counting. That was the best place in Kandy that I've gone so far!

Girl - 8/10.

GFE - 10/10.

Body - 9/10.

FS - 10/10.

The name of the girl starts with and. I have her contact details too. She's from around Kandy and she goes home everyday after work.

Please let us know if anyone else went there!

Thanks guys. I got more reports coming up.

Malan Bandara
11-17-16, 13:34
Hello all!

Thank you for the good comments about my reports! Sorry I was out of the country and I didn't have time to complete the rest of my reports. .

Anyways, I went back to the spa at the seminary gardens. A lot of things have changed. Madu wasn't around as they said she has gone on a trip, and Ruwani had left the place for good. So I asked to see who's left. There were like 4 girls. Non of them were that attractive. But there was one dark girl who looked really sexy and had a good body. Her face was okay too. So I took her.

When she was about to start, I said I want a feeling massage. And a bit later after she started, I said, "Lets see how your feeling massage is. " And she was like "Apo I'm not good at this. I don't know much about these things". I got a little disappointed but kept on going because she was so friendly and adorable. Then she asked whether I want someone else. Since the rest of them weren't good looking, I said, "No. Its you that I want" and continued the massage...No offence bro but I wonder semeneria place is not like you say. In my visit after your report was totally a waste of money. Selected a normal girl out of 3 girls. Service was crap. Place is normal with k bathrooms.

Will not return there again.

Now we hardly find any good MP s in Kandy and reports are comparatively low in Kandy area.

Thanks.

DonFernando197
12-07-16, 18:17
Machan, can you share the number with me *(but you dint have message). Please give us clue for locaiotn and girls name at least so we can find her.Just seen this as I never logged in.

I have the girl on FB.

Will message you as soon as I get the PM facility.

I'm coming to Srilanka in 8 weeks, we can share a few numbers but mine might be a bit old as they were active 2 years ago.

Smartpupu
12-11-16, 04:13
As Malan Bandara mentions, it is true that this Semanari Garden place is a waste of money. It is a very restrict place with only HJ allowed. I also visited there few times and I know there are much better places than this in Kandy.

My personal feeling is this guy called Renamon911 is doing Marketing about this MP by posting misleading reports about that spa. He tries to criticize all other MPs in Kandy and tries to Market this Semanari Place. That place is a total waste of money.

Inosha
12-11-16, 10:30
As Malan Bandara mentions, it is true that this Semanari Garden place is a waste of money. It is a very restrict place with only HJ allowed. I also visited there few times and I know there are much better places than this in Kandy.

My personal feeling is this guy called Renamon911 is doing Marketing about this MP by posting misleading reports about that spa. He tries to criticize all other MPs in Kandy and tries to Market this Semanari Place. That place is a total waste of money.Thanks. I am out of options in kandy after the primrose place was raided one year ago. Any good places for FS that you can recommend?

DonFernando197
12-17-16, 06:07
Thanks. I am out of options in kandy after the primrose place was raided one year ago. Any good places for FS that you can recommend?Some say it is still in action in a very discreet way.

I'm not in the country, so can't even check.

The Old Teaboy
12-18-16, 07:25
Some say it is still in action in a very discreet way.

I'm not in the country, so can't even check.This place was raided in January this year, but may have re-opened:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JC7Z3KrIZEM

This might be the address, but I am not sure:

https://www.google.lk/maps/place/Primrose+Inn+Kandy/@7.2812053,80.614567,15z/data=!4m5!3m4!1s0x0:0x28608eff63cedc32!8m2!3d7.2812053!4d80.614567

If you are taking a girl to a hotel, better go to a reliable place, otherwise there might be hidden cameras:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M01OSAsbVqs

Inosha
12-18-16, 10:38
This place was raided in January this year, but may have re-opened:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JC7Z3KrIZEM

This might be the address, but I am not sure:

https://www.google.lk/maps/place/Primrose+Inn+Kandy/@7.2812053,80.614567,15z/data=!4m5!3m4!1s0x0:0x28608eff63cedc32!8m2!3d7.2812053!4d80.614567

If you are taking a girl to a hotel, better go to a reliable place, otherwise there might be hidden cameras:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M01OSAsbVqsLooked up the reviews of the place. Doesn't look like it since it's suggestive of a tourist guest house with a family rum atmosphere. It has been in operation by the same man even before the raid.

WickSkazz88
12-18-16, 15:08
Hello all,

I'm in Kandy for a few days and was wondering if any one of you had any contacts for a local girl?

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks.

Greetings,

Here's how to contact other forum members.

1. Buy a subscription.

2. Send them a Private Message.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/custompages.php?pageid=Subscriptions

Thanks,

Jackson

DonFernando197
12-18-16, 18:34
Looked up the reviews of the place. Doesn't look like it since it's suggestive of a tourist guest house with a family rum atmosphere. It has been in operation by the same man even before the raid.Looks like Kandy has dried up.

I'll be bored to death if I spend two weeks up there, I know only one girl from a spa in Katugastota and even she is not answering my calls.

I think I should plan to spend a week on Colombo and get the PM facility.

HawkEye85
01-03-17, 02:55
Went to this spa after a one year hiatus because I was out of the country. Went there at around 7.30 and only one girl was available. Had to wait for a bit until she finished with a customer.

The washroom has improved a bit from last year. But they still have partitioned rooms with curtains for doors. However wasn't a problem since I was the only one there.

The girl was chubby with an okay face. Looks a bit like Raini charuka the singer. Said she's from Kurunegala.

Had a wash and got on the table. The girl was really chatty and I obliged so that I could get good service at the end. The massage was just a rub down with nothing to write home about. After the flip she asked whether I wanted a shake. I said why not and got down to action. Since I was taking a long time to cum, I asked why don't you give junior a kiss. She said she wanted 1 k for a suck. Provided top and bottom access while giving quite a good BBBJ. Came after about 5 minutes, tipped and left. Overall good experience because of the good BJ. Will return.

FYI, the place is on Rajapihilla mawatha just after the turn from Devon hotel in Ampitiya.

Malan Bandara
01-19-17, 08:21
Guys,

I saw a new place out of Kandy towards Kurunegala side called Isiwara Asapuwa. I usually take that road to go to Kurunagala. Just wondering whether some one has tried it. Place is exactly when you take the Kurunegala road from Katugastota, 4 km towards Nugawela side in the 4th mile post call (4 Kanuwa) on right side. Please let us know about it.

Safe mongering.

Malan Bandara
01-21-17, 09:47
Went to this spa after a one year hiatus because I was out of the country. Went there at around 7.30 and only one girl was available. Had to wait for a bit until she finished with a customer.

The washroom has improved a bit from last year. But they still have partitioned rooms with curtains for doors. However wasn't a problem since I was the only one there.

The girl was chubby with an okay face. Looks a bit like Raini charuka the singer. Said she's from Kurunegala.

Had a wash and got on the table. The girl was really chatty and I obliged so that I could get good service at the end. The massage was just a rub down with nothing to write home about. After the flip she asked whether I wanted a shake. I said why not and got down to action. Since I was taking a long time to cum, I asked why don't you give junior a kiss. She said she wanted 1 k for a suck. Provided top and bottom access while giving quite a good BBBJ. Came after about 5 minutes, tipped and left. Overall good experience because of the good BJ. Will return.

FYI, the place is on Rajapihilla mawatha just after the turn from Devon hotel in Ampitiya.Guys,

I have been there twice but both times were very disappointing. I have heard stories about this place but I wonder!

Frozen Trout
02-13-17, 16:21
Please do not visit this place. The owner thinks customers visit his places even he gives very poor facilities. The other place is also close to boys school.

Extras are very limited.

They were trained to demand tips upfront.

After taking money their attitude become very hostile, They just want to do HJ and send customer out.

According to staff who works at this place, all three places Rajapiilla Mawatha, Thalwatta & Anniwatta run by the same guy.

Very poor facilities, dirty towels, poorly maintained washrooms, old massage tables, very poor attitudes common to all three locations.

Guys please do not go to these places and waste your money.

Unless we all work as a team, they rob our money giving poor service.

FYI, the place is on Rajapihilla mawatha just after the turn from Devon hotel in Ampitiya.

KasunPerera
02-28-17, 11:39
I have visited the place last year and there were no big choice only one girl left and her name was Ma, she is in her 30's and she is dark in color we had a nice chit chat while massaging and I asked what for offer and she replied BJ is possible so she gave me a nice BJ. If some one went there recently please update.

Malan Bandara
03-19-17, 16:16
Guys,

I see some new faces recently at MR. Wonder these are the same people who appeared in different names or genuinely new one. Have you guys tried anyone new recently from MR.

Cheers.

Ravi89
03-19-17, 19:51
Guys,

I see some new faces recently at MR. Wonder these are the same people who appeared in different names or genuinely new one. Have you guys tried anyone new recently from MR.

Cheers.Are you that much dry to try MR girls? Get advise from our seniors like OTB and they will share you some good contacts including good spas MR girls are ridiculously expensive. Same girl in local market goes for 5 k and in MR same girls goes for 20 k and above.

VJKing
03-20-17, 06:33
Hi guys,

I'm looking for a Massage Place in Kandy. I have tried (Seminary Garden Road Spa, WF Spa, Aniwatte two spas). But nothing much fancy. Just a HJ and top access only. I got a damage of 1.5 k+1 k. Not worth at all. Can any one of you all help me find a perfect spa place where I can get HJ+BJ+FS, no problem with the cost. Much appreciate if you all could help me. I return I can give some perfect Massage spot in Colombo which as FS. Looking forward t hear.

Malan Bandara
03-26-17, 15:15
Hi gentlemen,

Today I visited a newly opened spa at Nanuoya. Pilimathalawa as my contact there. Place is facing to main road and on the right when you travel towards Colombo side. Only one was available today and had k massage from usual girl and gave a k shake with a BJ. Place is average and extras are possible. Maybe I get special service from the this girl as I take service only from her.

Cheers.

Malan Bandara
03-26-17, 15:24
Hi guys,

I'm looking for a Massage Place in Kandy. I have tried (Seminary Garden Road Spa, WF Spa, Aniwatte two spas). But nothing much fancy. Just a HJ and top access only. I got a damage of 1.5 k+1 k. Not worth at all. Can any one of you all help me find a perfect spa place where I can get HJ+BJ+FS, no problem with the cost. Much appreciate if you all could help me. I return I can give some perfect Massage spot in Colombo which as FS. Looking forward t hear.There aren't much extras in Kandy now a days like before. What you have tried already are the places above average with possible extras. People post fails reports saying various things but I wonder those things are true.

Cheers.

Pro23
04-07-17, 04:19
Hi gentlemen,

Today I visited a newly opened spa at Nanuoya. Pilimathalawa as my contact there. Place is facing to main road and on the right when you travel towards Colombo side. Only one was available today and had k massage from usual girl and gave a k shake with a BJ. Place is average and extras are possible. Maybe I get special service from the this girl as I take service only from her.

Cheers.I knew this place. Do they have more girls. How do they look and body feature.

Ewits
04-12-17, 01:00
Hey mongers,

I'm visiting kandy for a week end of this month. Can anyone PM me the contacts of high end escort for overnight hotel stay. I can share tips / contacts of UK and Europe in exchange.

Malan Bandara
04-14-17, 15:39
I knew this place. Do they have more girls. How do they look and body feature.There was one available on that day. But doc said they are expecting 4 new girls when I was waiting for the girl. I would say usually few girls rotate in all these spas around Kandy as per my experience and visiting few times will give competitive advantage (LOL).

Tscoob
04-18-17, 07:05
I have visited the place last year and there were no big choice only one girl left and her name was Ma, she is in her 30's and she is dark in color we had a nice chit chat while massaging and I asked what for offer and she replied BJ is possible so she gave me a nice BJ. If some one went there recently please update.Where is this WF spa situated. Please update.

Matong36
04-22-17, 06:02
[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. Please post reports consisting primarily of a commercial nature and/or reports with links to commercial websites in the Classified Advertisement section of the Forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

Tamika
06-02-17, 22:31
Please do not visit this place. The owner thinks customers visit his places even he gives very poor facilities. The other place is also close to boys school.

Extras are very limited.

They were trained to demand tips upfront.

After taking money their attitude become very hostile, They just want to do HJ and send customer out.

According to staff who works at this place, all three places Rajapiilla Mawatha, Thalwatta & Anniwatta run by the same guy.

Very poor facilities, dirty towels, poorly maintained washrooms, old massage tables, very poor attitudes common to all three locations.

Guys please do not go to these places and waste your money.

Unless we all work as a team, they rob our money giving poor service.I also went there, but never again, its too local place.

The Old Teaboy
06-03-17, 10:53
I also went there, but never again, its too local place.Tamika, thanks for your report. I assume from your username that you are female. It's nice that you have joined our forum. May I ask, when you go to a spa do you ask for extras?

MetaData
06-26-17, 13:09
I went to this MP in Kandy near Hotel Topaz. I can't remember the name of the place. The place was separated using plywood boards. But there was no water in the washrooms. Name of the girl I got is Dimu* She was very friendly and cute. She gave me a nice BJ and a good feeling message. I really recommend this girl to anyone. Not a very professional massage. But it was quite good. I got her number. I'm planning to visit the place again soon. BTW she is married and has a 7 yr old kid. (But she is 26 yrs old).

Place 6/10.

Facilities 5/10.

Attitude 10/10.

Cleanliness 8/10.

Damage 1 k plus 1.5 k tips.

WIR. Yes.

JungleJohn
06-26-17, 17:14
I went to this MP in Kandy near Hotel Topaz. I can't remember the name of the place. The place was separated using plywood boards. But there was no water in the washrooms. Name of the girl I got is Dimu* She was very friendly and cute. She gave me a nice BJ and a good feeling message. I really recommend this girl to anyone. Not a very professional massage. But it was quite good. I got her number. I'm planning to visit the place again soon. BTW she is married and has a 7 yr old kid. (But she is 26 yrs old).

Place 6/10.

Facilities 5/10.

Attitude 10/10.

Cleanliness 8/10.

Damage 1 k plus 1.5 k tips.

WIR. Yes.Hello MetaData,

Actually I am staying tomorrow at the Topaz!. I would like to drop by that place. You mentioned you couldn't remember where it was. But. Do you have any clues on how to find it. Like how far etc.

I expect its a few minutes walk because other wise you may have mentioned it to be closer than to the other hotels in the area! This little area seems to be just hotels on google maps.

So any clues will be appreciated greatly.

P.S. - hope it doesn't shut at like 7 like others. I check in rather late tomorrow and stay one night.

Hope hear back. All the best.

WarunaMount
07-01-17, 16:37
Hi seniors,

Anybody has an idea of a spa in the Peradeniya / Gampola area. MILF type therapists are preferred.

At the same time, I have seen a new spa closer to Weligalla town (towards Gelioya). Anybody tried that?

Thanks.

Inosha
07-27-17, 14:55
Got a call from a well known pimp who said that there were 3 thais on offer and told me to come to a low end hotel. Went there and was given a choice of 3: 2 were just untouchable- short, fat old looking with ugly faces. The other was the direct opposite and a stunner. Immediately took her. Started GFE straight away followed by CBJ, missionary and finished on doggy. Great experience. Had a shower in a reasonable bathroom with hot water and left. Damage 15 k + 2 k for room.

Please don't call for introductions since the fellow has recently been nabbed by LE and is very careful, taking in only customers he knows very well.

Ravi89
07-27-17, 18:44
Got a call from a well known pimp who said that there were 3 thais on offer and told me to come to a low end hotel. Went there and was given a choice of 3: 2 were just untouchable- short, fat old looking with ugly faces. The other was the direct opposite and a stunner. Immediately took her. Started GFE straight away followed by CBJ, missionary and finished on doggy. Great experience. Had a shower in a reasonable bathroom with hot water and left. Damage 15 k + 2 k for room.

Please don't call for introductions since the fellow has recently been nabbed by LE and is very careful, taking in only customers he knows very well.Very good find. Thai girls in Kandy!

Soulja
07-28-17, 20:43
Can I get her number? If so I can let you know some MPs in Kandy where you cam get good friendly girls and BBJs for damn cheap and FKs is available if you visit few times.

Hello all!

When she was about to start, I said I want a feeling massage. And a bit later after she started, I said, "Lets see how your feeling massage is. " And she was like "Apo I'm not good at this. I don't know much about these things". I got a little disappointed but kept on going because she was so friendly and adorable. Then she asked whether I want someone else. Since the rest of them weren't good looking, I said, "No. Its you that I want" and continued the massage. She gave a good back rub and started touching my cock. She was really good. And I started touching her boobs and she didn't say anything. I got her boob out and started sucking it. She had no rules against it whatsoever. She was giving a really good handjob. I then pulled her head towards me and gave a small kiss. She grabbed my head and gave me a loong lip kiss! And I just said, "suck my cock. " And she said "Noooo I can't. ! and guess what, she started sucking it! I was surprised. She was enjoying it! So I tried to remove her denim...===============================================

Greetings,

Here's how to contact other forum members.

1. Buy a subscription.

2. Send them a Private Message.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/custompages.php?pageid=Subscriptions

Thanks,

Jackson

Soulja
07-28-17, 20:46
I can let you know good MPs in Kandy where good girls are there and you can get all extras except Fks for cheap. Fls is available if you visit few times there frequently. But I need some good contact numbers of rel stunners or girls who are looking for relationships with benefits or at least good spa girls for sex at least in eager to have a good fuck after a long time.

MongerinSL
07-31-17, 14:49
Doctor at the front.

Paid 1300 for entrance.

Had 3 girls to chose from, chose 1.

Massage was really good, 7/10.

Offered a Shake, no other extras.

Shake was good 6/10.

Would not let me touch up or down.

Tipped her 500 and left.

Oh well.

MongerinSL
07-31-17, 15:05
Hi seniors,

Anybody has an idea of a spa in the Peradeniya / Gampola area. MILF type therapists are preferred.

At the same time, I have seen a new spa closer to Weligalla town (towards Gelioya). Anybody tried that?

Thanks.One in Weligalla, has a few girls. All of which are chubby. I didn't go ahead with any of them, as it was not what I was after.

Its a shame, as I'm heading back to Aus shortly, and haven't found anyone I'd want to visit again.

If anyone of you have any info on any slim, younger (Early 20's), not too dark girls, in Col or Kandy, please let me know.

Cheers.