PDA

View Full Version : Taipei

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30]

Dwein
01-17-24, 09:03
And how much is service in average?

Thank you a lot!

In front of Longshan Temple is Guangzhou Road. With your back to the temple, directly in front of the temple is the park and MRT entrance. You will see Street girls.

Still, your back to the temple, on Guangzhou, walk on Guangzhou to your right and you enter the Huaxi Market and look for older girls on your left with the sole intention of separating you from your money and getting you out ASAP. But if you like to drink and sing and know the culture, you will have fun and not get swindled. There are the famous tea houses there, but probably not your cup of tea. (pun intended).

Back in front of the temple with your back to the temple, facing the street girls in the park walk to your left on Guangzhou about 30 seconds and make a left onto the Xichang Market Street which extends to Guilin Road. Girls on your left and right.

You can reach The Diamond Building alleys by making a right into one of the long alleys, walking from Guangzhou to Guilin on Xichang, or you can enter the major alleyway through the entrance on Guilin by the bike shop. Or, you can walk up Kangding Road after making a right from Guilin, and make a right into the Diamond Building or make a right by the Milwaukee sign into the Diamond Building / Kangding alleys.

Also, on Kangding are massage shops and pull-you-in girls after making a right from Guilin.

There are also other hidden enclaves but really not worth mentioning and not very productive.

You just can't miss, if you walk around those areas. They are working days and nights.

Amazake
01-18-24, 00:07
Was at LST last night after visiting Huaxi Night Market.

Saw a ton of street walkers standing along the side of that "flea market" that takes place behind the Diamond Building. Most were pretty trash, but there were a few that look pretty worth it. Wondering, does anyone have any idea if it's possible to negotiate to goto a nicer hotel for a "rest" instead of back to whereever they're operating out of?Of course, anything is possible, and there are pimps around to tailor your needs. And, I have met certain girls with an apartment lease as opposed to these "rooms" who accommodate longer stay, and even "the night. ".

But, all that is more rare. The area is a quick turnaround area. The girls form a certain clique, or sisterhood with their fellow countrywomen from their country of origin. They make their deal with you, and their sisters congratulate them on catching a fish, everybody usually laughs jovially if you are a western foreign customer. Her friends are marking the time for their sister's safety. You and she perform your "blessed act" for around 20 minutes and are rudely reminded by her set alarm. After which, she receives a call (s) from her sisters checking in her state. You might get a quick shower, and you might leave first, or together, and she returns to the sorority for a debriefing. If you are a foreigner, oftentimes the sisterhood waiting for their sister's return are all chuckling and excited to hear about oddities of the session compared to their more routine Asian clients' session.

But, there are also "lone wolves" in the area with no sorority to return to. Usually mainlanders or Taiwanese. They have a different vibe. Less in a hurry, calling their own game, no one to report to. But, they are more rare. I do enjoy their demeanor more. They are more relaxed and want to keep a client and a few minutes more and even a little massage and a leisurely genital wash, before and after, are performed.

And, as with any relationship, "chemistry" oftentimes determines the quality and extra amenities in any given session. If she likes you, the "hurry" is replaced by savoring the session, and that magical metaphorical "doorway" opens, and your session transforms from a hump and dump to a loving relatedness with a very open loving human being.

Amazake
01-18-24, 00:23

Thank you a lot!Predominantly the price is usually $1500 NT. In Huaxi it is around $1000 NT, but, they like to tap you for extras, for tea, et cetera. But, in Kangding, it is the standard 1500. However, there was a period where they wanted 2000 and more, especially for a foreign guy. I never pay more than 1500, on principle alone. I have been offered odd figures like 1200,1800. There is an older lady in the park who does like a $500 HJ in a tea house. But, she goes out of her way to make it as unpleasant as possible.

So, prices vary. Basically it is between $1000 NT to $2000 NT, with $1500 NT being the most common. But, I was quoted $3000 NT, to which I burst out laughing, and she looked relieved that I did not accept. Basically, she was saying that she doesn't like foreign clients.

Dwein
01-18-24, 00:36
And this means 20 mins one shot?

Amazake
01-18-24, 00:53

Thank you a lot!Predominantly the price is usually $1500 NT. In Huaxi it is around $1000 NT, but, they like to tap you for extras, for tea, et cetera. But, in Kangding, it is the standard 1500. However, there was a period where they wanted 2000 and more, especially for a foreign guy. I never pay more than 1500, on principle alone. I have been offered odd figures like 1200,1800. There is an older lady in the park who does like a $500 HJ in a tea house. But, she goes out of her way to make it as unpleasant as possible.

So, prices vary. Basically it is between $1000 NT to $2000 NT, with $1500 NT being the most common. But, I was quoted $3000 NT, to which I burst out laughing, and she looked relieved that I did not accept. Basically, she was saying that she doesn't like foreign clients.

Amazake
01-18-24, 01:40
And this means 20 mins one shot?Good question, but, unfortunately, I can't answer. At my age, I am not firing a fast loading automatic weapon. I am operating more a slow loading musket firearm. Takes me at least 20 minutes, if not longer to get off a round. And, by the time I reload, the cows will be coming home after being out to pasture. Sorry for the inarticulate analogy, but I am sure you get my point.

Some girls give you the full 20 minutes, and probably will accommodate a second round. Because, that certainly is implied in the oral contract. But, if a girl is unwilling for any reason, unfortunately, there is no Customer Service desk or Better Business Bureau to air your grievances.

Possibly, it is better to get that straightened out that you require two shots in twenty minutes in the negotiation stage before entering the room. That way, she is prepared to accommodate you.

Amazake
01-18-24, 01:48
Calling it a "park" can be confusing to newcomers, since its not a typical park with trees and stuff. Its just a public concretized area.Yeah, you are right. Not many trees in the area. And, it has so many names. Just a few: Mengxia Park, Mengjia Park, Bangka Park, Mangka Park, Longshan Temple Park, Manga Park. And, you probably can add to the list. Many homeless in that area. But, hot meals are constantly provided, along with bakery items.

Amazake
01-20-24, 12:05
Listen up, men.

Was surveying the Longshan scene on Saturday, and it was a carnival!

The temple was overflowing, bustling with visitors, the faithful, the monks, the chanters, calligraphers, tour buses, foreigners, locals, food everywhere, et cetera.

And the girls, something for everyone. And, not all second and third tiers. There were plenty of first-round draft picks. (It's the NFL playoffs, so please forgive my metaphors).

Yes, there were lookers, and boy oh boy, did I look. Spotted a Thai "peahen" of such rare beauty and youth. It was her or nothing. She refused me. I begged her, but to no avail. Broken-hearted, although there were plenty of runner-ups, I could not be consoled, nor move on. Very young with no miles. Well, no use in crying over spilt milk. I did my best.

However, let me just say, this was quite a night. Girls were not merely hanging around. They were falling off the shelves. The local boys were all around, out and about, courting the girls to their rooms. And, I watched my precious Thai, stollen by a Taiwanese gentleman who obviously was more appealing than myself.

Now, you western boys, I must confront you all, because I saw plenty of you out there with your smartphones, AI-ing the gals. Lots of westerners mongering in the streets. More than I have ever seen before.

Must be in preparation for the Lunar New Year Celebration that brought everyone out, coupled with it being Saturday night. I mean, I just have not seen such action in a long time. Saw four or five lads scoop up the same number of girls in one-fell-swoop.

And, as far as law enforcement, well, everybody was given a free pass to celebrate the night away.

If any of you boys were out and scored, step forward and please report. Your input adds great value to the thread.

Jizzme
01-27-24, 06:31
Hey I'm back in linkou next week for a little bit. I have no idea how JKF works and I cannot read chinese. Any recommendations?

AsiaFever
01-28-24, 14:35
Hey I'm back in linkou next week for a little bit. I have no idea how JKF works and I cannot read chinese. Any recommendations?Google translate can help with that site, if you're using Chrome browser.

Chichichi
01-31-24, 02:24
It's been over 5 years since I've visited. Can anyone advise what's still good or changed?

Is Ceasar's World still open and running? I knew an old cheaper sauna in Taoyuan, "Dihao Spa" but Google maps says it looks to be closed. Know of any others?

Is there still Yuki's outcall?

How about shacks?

Foreigner friendly KTV?

Amazake
01-31-24, 09:42
Went to Wanhua in serious need of a woman. Back a few days was rejected by three top-notch young Thai providers who ran from this foreigner as if I was Jack The Ripper.

Psychological Complex set right in due to rejection. (woe is me! Dr. Freud? Dr. Phil? God? Anybody at all?

So, that past experience was plaguing me.

Hit the park across from the holy Longshan Temple which is now overtaken by the Thai overflow from the Xichang Market. And, saw a familiar gait. She gained some weight, but no problem, because she was once painfully too skinny. Haven't seen her in a year. Decided then and there that the search was over before it started.

But, being mischievous, and her not seeing me yet, I scooted past her so she could only see my back and my gait.

Bingo, I hear her huffing and puffing, running after me. I acted shocked, and told her that I was shocked to see her, which I was. Told her that I come everyday looking for her. (well, not every day, but I have been looking for her) And, finally, "I was worried about you! To which, she fought back tears and embraced me in the middle of the open air park to be shown in every cinema at a theater near you, internet and television. And, I really am not seeking that genre of infamy.

But, what can I do? I did share the same emotions. After all, we have been together countless times, being energetically very well paired.

Went back to her apartment and made love for about 45 minutes to an hour, non-stop. Supposed to be 20 minutes, but we both could not stop. And, she gave me the standard 1500 rate for old-times sake.

She probably has enough of a clientele base now to avoid street walking and competing with the Thai insurgence in the park. She gave me her phone number for the umpteenth time. But, allowing her access to my phone number is not a good idea. She might decide to call me when business is slow. I go out to these areas only at my own leisure, convenience and schedule. And, even though she satisfies me always well beyond my wildest dreams, because she is, with no doubt, a relentless, skilled, compassionate lover, I do love some variety.

After our endless hugging and very affectionate goodbyes that would make a romantic soap opera yawn in disgust, we departed.

Not wanting to waste that fantastic post-sex magnetic afterglow, I waltzed on over to the Xichang Matket to see what was available. I felt happy and carefree. Approached a young possibly Vietnamese girl. (not as young as the three Thais that I was rejected by) She said she would do me for 2 k, and in no way looked intimidated by me. (that sexual afterglow is quite powerful and compelling, and better than even an expensive aftershave lotion) I refused and countered with 1500. She refused.

Anyway, no need to be greedy. Hopefully, it's not my last day on planet earth. I had enough, anyway. My 40-something Mainland Chinese old-school lover, while certainly not a fast and furious partner, gave me a powerful wave of bliss to ride home on.

AsiaFever
02-02-24, 08:23
Anyway, no need to be greedy. Hopefully, it's not my last day on planet earth. I had enough, anyway. My 40-something Mainland Chinese old-school lover, while certainly not a fast and furious partner, gave me a powerful wave of bliss to ride home on.Magical. There should be a documentary about your encounters, they really do sound great and the girls do like you as well.

Amazake
02-03-24, 02:18
He has a wild imagination. The actually experience in Taiwan including wanhua is shitty. Useless downright ugly Hags or spinners with no interest or skills whatsoever.You have to see the Taiwan scene for what it is, and take it with a grain of salt. Make the best of it.

What is available, while not being prime rib, is still still basic meat. And, scraps of meat can still be rendered "tasty" if you prepare it right, stew it maybe.

I am no expert. I know nothing of what is done electronically. From what you younger guys report on this site, quality and youth is available at prices I am unwilling to pay. Hence, Wanhua, albeit not Las Vegas, is an alternative.

I never went to places like Caesars or the like, Linsen North Road, and seldom visit the higher end spas.

I am relegated to the streets of Wanhua, mostly. Yeah, it's mostly "junk food," if you may. But, it's the only game in town for myself. So, I take it for what it is and make the best of it. I surely ain't savvy enough to hop flights to Vietnam and Thailand, Philippines and the like, and play around learning and testing those streets. I only have where I am, and I make the best of it. I study what is before me. I am okay with it all. I am happy to have this outlet. I am not fussy. I don't need the "crème de la crème. " The "girl next door" has always suited me just fine. She gets just as hot as any princess when tickled right and treated with respect. She unleashes her nectar and passion, not because of me, (sometimes in spite of my presence) but because she is a natural woman designed by nature to do that. My "imagination" cannot succeed or impede her natural sexual process. I pay to be there!

Many times, I find nothing, and I just go home. I am not operating on a wealthy budget. I learned to survive on simple fare, a bowl of rice and whatever side dishes are available.

Huaxi is for old men, stocked mostly with old women. That being said, I have still found girls there in their twenties. Sometimes I am just lucky, but mostly because I just keep on, methodically, plodding, panning for gold, which for most is archaic, especially for the younger guys buying mail order brides off the internet. I am still willing to "pan," like an old grizzly geezer prospector, convinced that "there's gold in dem dar hills. ".

And, after sifting endlessly through many scoops of water, mud, sand and dirt, I usually, eventually, by the end of the evening, come up with some "pay dirt," just a flake or two of usable gold. For a guy on the cheap and going pretty often, that is the only way I know how to do it.

A girlfriend might be a better route for some, but the entanglement is stifling. I have already suffered that experience many times. I have never won. They want your soul. Wanhua only wants your spare change.

I don't go to Huaxi much, because it can be a jungle, with older women abducting you, offering bargain basement prices, and then upping the ante in the stinking, rotting tearoom, which for this "romantic," is pure ambiance. But, if I know a girl there and we can get it on and she looks decent, albeit older, and she sticks to a price, this older foreigner will not be fussy and actually thrive and enjoy her company. I am not ashamed to admit that some of those women treat their repeat customers pretty grand. Their appreciation and wanting to keep a client, boils over into giving you time and attention.

However, the Diamond Building and Xichang Market are a different story. They saw better days, but, if you are willing to survey the area, walk around for an hour or two, enjoy the hunt, there is no doubt that you will find girls in their twenties from nearby nations, visiting Taiwan to make some money. Yeah, many are moms in their thirties that I turn away from. But, you will find young pretty girls, diamonds in the rough. The only problem is, if they are too young and petite, they turn this westerner down. So, I keep on searching.

You say it is only my "imagination. " I can't agree with you on that. What I will say is that the pretties are few and far between. So, you have no other choice, if you want the 1500 special, to be calm, long-suffering and willing to devote time and effort to the process of finding someone to your liking.

I am certainly not going to pay many thousands of Taiwanese dollars for a service, especially if I need to go often and I actually do enjoy the hunt. The hunt for me is interesting. I am patient in that respect, because I enjoy watching the girls, the scene, the vendors, the culture, the food, the night out on the town. The hunt for girls reveals many tangential discoveries about Taiwan, the neighborhood, and its peoples.

Once I find a girl, she could be a dud, but I will make the best of a bad situation, and derive at least some pleasure from her. But, predominantly, I find that when a man and woman finally feel safe together, make the deal, the facade falls away, and hormones and nature takes its course, and you can't really add or subtract from the power of that basic mating thrill and instinct. It has the jungle quality at its root, but can be tweaked by your human input. It is not "imagination," as you put it. It is "sex! It is appreciation that you have an agreeable girl / woman in your grasp and you are performing the act of sexual intercourse with her. That, by itself, needs nothing added to it or embellished upon by "imagination. " No imagination or contrivance can really affect that. If there is chemistry, there is sexual pleasure. I know of no way to "imagine" into being what is not "actually" before me.

Your point, I think, though, is that I describe my experiences with too many scented flowery terms. But, honestly speaking, sex with a woman, for me, is pretty exciting, fulfilling and satisfying. It's so visceral and real with no dependency on any "imagination" whatsoever.

I never said that Wanhua is a monger's paradise. But, if you don't mind searching, you will find.

You, yourself, have assisted me with many pointers on the Taiwan and Wanhua scene. I appreciate your generosity.

I contribute my experiences here, as it might assist others, as so many others in the Taiwan thread have assisted me.

LennyLein
02-03-24, 08:00
He has a wild imagination. The actually experience in Taiwan including wanhua is shitty. Useless downright ugly Hags or spinners with no interest or skills whatsoever.I had some shitty experiences in Wanhua, not going to lie. But you have to take the place for what it is. Once you get more familiar with how things work there, then you will find some beautiful and genuinely skilled providers.

Just like Amazake said, it's a low-budget street food place where you can grab a quick bite. There's a good chance that on some days you just won't find what you are looking for. If that happens, I'll usually just go home and call it a day. Yet there is lots of variety and a pretty steady flow of fresh talent from TH or VN. They will usually stay for 2 weeks and return for a couple of times per year. If you find one you like, ask for her LINE and she'll be happy to message you when she's back in town. This way you'll have a pool of reliable providers over time.

Stay safe and have a great day!

Amazake
02-06-24, 01:05
I had some shitty experiences in Wanhua, not going to lie. But you have to take the place for what it is. Once you get more familiar with how things work there, then you will find some beautiful and genuinely skilled providers.

Just like Amazake said, it's a low-budget street food place where you can grab a quick bite. There's a good chance that on some days you just won't find what you are looking for. If that happens, I'll usually just go home and call it a day. Yet there is lots of variety and a pretty steady flow of fresh talent from TH or VN. They will usually stay for 2 weeks and return for a couple of times per year. If you find one you like, ask for her LINE and she'll be happy to message you when she's back in town. This way you'll have a pool of reliable providers over time.

Stay safe and have a great day!Well, it was bound to happen, as Analyzer123, and LennyLein brought up in the past few days, "a shitty experience in Wanhua. ".

While walking through Huaxi, gullible me forgot that you can't believe a word some of those wicked older SW's say.

One darted out and I refused her as always. But, she pulled me over and offered 600 all in. The price was too good to refuse. I questioned her extensively on the terms and she was excited and pleasant and compliant in the street, like a used car salesman smoking a cigar, throwing in a new radio and a paint job. But, as the quote goes, "If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is. " And, that applies to this situation.

Immediately upon entering the room, because I only had a 1 k bill, handed it to her and she refused to give me my change and tugged on my pants to get started with the deed. She was like a whirlwind of confusion. I insisted on my change of 400, and tried to appeal to her sense of honor and implored her to keep her deal. She begrudgingly gave me back 300, keeping an extra hundred. This was going south fast. The guy comes in with water and she orders me to pay him 100. I told her to pay him. She became enraged like a pit bull.

Yanked on my manhood, started the HJ to the tune of her berating me, moaning and complaining, non stop berating me. I told her to just complete it, and I will be gone. She went back to work with one hand and I felt her other hand in my pocket, trying to steal my wallet. When I pulled her hand out she got even angrier, like my wallet belonged to her and she was only rescuing it.

Then she left me in limbo, let me erection deflate, refused to continue without giving her the full 1 k. I reminded her of her street promise of 600, at least 10 times. Tried to get some of my money back and leave. She was grabbing at my wallet as I clenched it. I had no discipline to just leave, so I tolerated the continuous argument hoping to just finish and I could leave. She offered a BJ for the full 1 k, and full service. I agreed on the BJ. After all that, full-service with her was not desirable to me. She did not want to use a condom. I insisted. Buried her head in my crotch and there was finally serenity and peace because her mouth was full and she could not speak, and I was allowed to put some nice pressure on her bobbing head. She got the job done. Was angry about the pressure on her the back of her head. But the ordeal was over.

Totally my fault for trying to grab a bargain. My regulars there are honest and abide by their word. Honestly speaking, we parted company kind of chummy, thanking each other. No use in being angry. Her's is a plight for survival. I do understand that. Her motive is to bring you in under the guise of a bargain and wear you down with complaints while your pants are down until you submit to her financial desires. That is the way of some of the Huaxi ladies, but not all. So, be careful.

TheLastPanda69
02-06-24, 06:15
Found a exotic looking girl on Line. Asking 7 k for full service. Negotiated down to $3 k. Arrived at her hotel, and wow when she opened the door in some sexy lingerie with great playful attitute. She's 50% Filipino and 50% japanese / Brazilian. Had the cup naturals with absolutely perfect shape, nice round Brazilian ass, and Japanese and Hispanic facial features, and caramel skin and around 100 lbs at 5'2". Some small talk on the bed then hit the shower alone. When I came out she was naked in bed laying on her side facing me with the hand propping her head up like some victoria secret ad. Total smokeshow. Asked me join her in her sexy voice. Enjoyed her body for a bit before CBJ. Asked to kiss and her to sit on my face. She said it wasn't included in the discounted $3 k price and asked for $2 k more. Tried to resist but gave in after 30 seconds LOL. Ate her from below while enjoying the view of her titties and face. Eventually she moved down and grinded my shaft. As things got hotter and hotter she started pushing my tip against her opening. Reminded her to put a condom on before going in. Well things got a bit too hot and I eventually pushed myself inside her against better judgment. She was tight, wet and flexible. Made some sounds of pleasure which was nearing over the top. Ended up pulling out twice and cumming twice onto her tummy.

I'm a novice but she delivered exactly what I wanted in a smoking package. I did find another hottie at Diamond building but $2 k bought 20 min with little enthusiasm and big tattoo on her chest. $5 k is nearly the price I pay in the US. Did I overpay?

On a serious note. To be safe I should get tested before going back to my regular life in the states. Can someone share where I can get tested for reasonable price in Taipei. If I use my Taiwan NHI will it go on my record? How about self pay options and how much do they cost?

AsiaFever
02-06-24, 15:47
On a serious note. To be safe I should get tested before going back to my regular life in the states. Can someone share where I can get tested for reasonable price in Taipei. If I use my Taiwan NHI will it go on my record? How about self pay options and how much do they cost?There are a few places to get tested, and it depends on what you want to test. There is Minsheng clinic in Songshan Taipei that does anonymous testing, it's quite expensive (5-7 K NTD) and exposure has to be more than 10 days ago. If it's longer, like a month or more, then the cost goes down.

Hospitals can do it as well, just go see a GP and ask for a STD test. Some of them you need to convince to do the tests, as they just feel it's not needed. Cost should be around 300-500 NTD depending on the hospital, and results will be on NHI.

Amazake
02-08-24, 03:49
As the Longshan Temple area is ramping up for the Lunar New Year celebration which looks to be grand, it appears that many upgrades in the area are underway. Not sure if they are temporary or permanent.

But, one nice change is at the very top of the Xichang Market T-intersection with Guangzhou, is a newly-installed sort of MASH-style canteen tented restaurant with plastic chairs and tables. A simple quick delightful outdoor restaurant serving a simple menu of "You Tiao" and "Dou Jiang," that popular breakfast combo in Taiwan, the deep fried dripping with oil cruller and a hot bowl of soybean milk.

It is great comfort food pre or post mating, or a place to console oneself and drown one's sorrows like the the other night when a beautiful very very early twenties Thai still wearing her baby braces on her teeth refused this dastardly waiguoren in no uncertain terms, not even a pause for consideration, with a look like "not even for a million dollars, a luxury car, a new home and a yacht! And, my consolation prize was greasy fried dough and soybean milk. It was comforting and allowed me to move on.

TheLastPanda69
02-08-24, 18:22
For those who don't know. The Taiwan version of Line does not have People Nearby function, the US version (at least) have it.

I met a pair of sisters and had fun together. Price as reasonable and it was my first time doing two at the same time. Sad that I wasn't able to dip back and forth but it was still a great experience. I asked them if they knew any other girls and they said they can bring another in if I wanted. It's a dream that's going to stay a dream as two was enough to handle LOL.

A few weeks ago I experienced LongShan. Price was 2 k NT for 20 min. Girl was pretty hot but service could have been better. Is this the typical price and time to expect from Longshan scene?

Jizzme
02-09-24, 05:15
I passed by longshan area and didn't see anything worthwhile. There were a lot of old people sitting around on the benches. I saw a couple of pretty old women that had a lot of makeup on. I did see maybe one or two southeast Asian ladies but they were busy on the phone and weren't interacting. I didn't stay long. Maybe I was in the wrong area.

I might just try to score with LINE via this site I found or just go to Caesars or one of the saunas.

AbcGators
02-10-24, 16:19
Found a exotic looking girl on Line. Asking 7 k for full service. Negotiated down to $3 k. Arrived at her hotel, and wow when she opened the door in some sexy lingerie with great playful attitute. She's 50% Filipino and 50% japanese / Brazilian. Had the cup naturals with absolutely perfect shape, nice round Brazilian ass, and Japanese and Hispanic facial features, and caramel skin and around 100 lbs at 5'2". Some small talk on the bed then hit the shower alone. When I came out she was naked in bed laying on her side facing me with the hand propping her head up like some victoria secret ad. Total smokeshow. Asked me join her in her sexy voice. Enjoyed her body for a bit before CBJ. Asked to kiss and her to sit on my face. She said it wasn't included in the discounted $3 k price and asked for $2 k more. Tried to resist but gave in after 30 seconds LOL. Ate her from below while enjoying the view of her titties and face. Eventually she moved down and grinded my shaft. As things got hotter and hotter she started pushing my tip against her opening. Reminded her to put a condom on before going in. Well things got a bit too hot and I eventually pushed myself inside her against better judgment. She was tight, wet and flexible. Made some sounds of pleasure which was nearing over the top. Ended up pulling out twice and cumming twice onto her tummy.

I'm a novice but she delivered exactly what I wanted in a smoking package. I did find another hottie at Diamond building but $2 k bought 20 min with little enthusiasm and big tattoo on her chest. $5 k is nearly the price I pay in the US. Did I overpay?
For those who don't know. The Taiwan version of Line does not have People Nearby function, the US version (at least) have it.

I met a pair of sisters and had fun together. Price as reasonable and it was my first time doing two at the same time. Sad that I wasn't able to dip back and forth but it was still a great experience. I asked them if they knew any other girls and they said they can bring another in if I wanted. It's a dream that's going to stay a dream as two was enough to handle LOL.

A few weeks ago I experienced LongShan. Price was 2 k NT for 20 min. Girl was pretty hot but service could have been better. Is this the typical price and time to expect from Longshan scene?Can you elaborate on how you found the LINE ladies? And are they local Taiwanese or visitors?

As for Longshan, Amazake says 1.5 k is typical. And wow, you find good quality for 5 k NT in the states??

TheLastPanda69
02-10-24, 17:10
Walked through some on the alleys of LongShan on new years day eve. Saw many shops with what looks like a common area, lockers, and long row of doors that looks like leads to rooms. Visitors all look local. What are these shops for?

What happens at tea ceremonies?

Was approached by many old mamasans offering girls. Are these girls of any youth and quality?

What's the best way to score some young 18-22 yr old girls?

On JFK, I encounter some agencies but seems like they want to verify me with my work details. Is this the norm? I don't even have work in Taiwan so just told them to forget it.

Jizzme
02-11-24, 09:08
Quality is a very subjective term in the US. A lot is based on location in US and what you're looking for. Though rule of thumb it's more affordable outside of US.

Jizzme
02-11-24, 09:11
Just my two cents and it might be because of where I'm staying, but when I visited Japan last year, there were way more girls dressed up hanging around subway / train stations that appeared to be more approachable. Honestly I feel like LINE / social media has driven most ladies in Taiwan underground to away from public so to speak. Dunno just my observation.

Heisenberg420
02-11-24, 18:10
Found a exotic looking girl on Line...Mind sharing her Line ID?

Or places where you can find such IDs?

TheLastPanda69
02-12-24, 07:49
Mind sharing her Line ID?

Or places where you can find such IDs?Line does not allow you to look up other's Line IDs.

On Android, open Line Home See all (under services). People Nearby should be near the bottom of the list.

I leave my location on and scooter around the city often therefore I don't know where they actually friend request me. Seems to me they're mostly around ximen, wanhua district, and Zhongshan district.

TheLastPanda69
02-12-24, 07:51
Just my two cents and it might be because of where I'm staying, but when I visited Japan last year, there were way more girls dressed up hanging around subway / train stations that appeared to be more approachable. Honestly I feel like LINE / social media has driven most ladies in Taiwan underground to away from public so to speak. Dunno just my observation.Another aspect is that paying for sex services is widely considered not cheating as long as there is no feelings involved. Also, I believe most of the girls you see on the street are from hostess bars.

Amazake
02-13-24, 16:35
Haha yes. Don't get me wrong. I don't mean to say you're lying. But yes flowery language in the best way to put it, at least for some of the times, from your perspective. My perspective there has been 180 opposite such that I don't bother anymore. Girls on JKF line and other Talk to you later at massage parlors are way better. Plus the rooms they take you to in wanhua suck. Dirty, ill maintained toilets, no proper towels provided. Why bother.Massage parlors are very nice. And, that's where I started mongering many decades ago.

I agree with you if you are saying that Wanhua is deteriorating quite quickly. But, you can't deny that when you hit the right girl or even get your regular there, a good time can be had. My success rate there is high because I am willing to walk away from the girls with a half-dead gaze, albeit with an otherwise fine looking face and body.

I have found that on the street, you must find chemistry, at least in a bit of a smile from her or some other indication or attraction that indicates that she will be agreeable and fun once the door is closed.

But, the prices for bratty, self-important, prima donnas are continually on the rise. Best is to keep a strong regular that treats you like an honored guest. My sweet regular there calls me "elder brother" when she heats up during the action. Kind of a kinky twist, but it is a turn on for myself to enter into that scenario, having sort of an Asian adopted younger sister. It adds to the relatedness. Makes me wonder what went on in her home growing up.

Honestly speaking, as odd as it may sound, I almost always have a good time, as long as I go in there strong and confident. When you are feeling strong and confident, you create your own experience.

The New Year's celebrations there are a really spectacle this year. It is a real carnival. Sometimes a good therapeutic massage is fine for like 70 minutes or 90 minutes for around 700 to 1000 NT, and an HJ for another 500. Because, at least you got to spend more than an hour with a woman and you walk away feeling good from a true therapeutic massage with hints and teasing that the ending will be intense and satisfying.

Those non-therapeutic massage joints are oftentimes hit or miss. The massage is light finger pressure and the negotiations for hand, mouth or full service can be a pricey menu. But, if you know the girl or you are going based on a good recommendation, a great time could be had in all phases.

NotReallyMark
02-17-24, 07:22
The reviews on Massage Republic can't be trusted in my experience, and there are few reviews anyway.

So I was hoping anyone here can recommend a girl currently in Taipei advertising on MR or Euro Girls?

Just so my monthly visit to Ximen will be a pleasant one this time around.

Or -also helpful- warn me against any of them.

I've tried massage parlors and the Longshan area, but I still prefer the Massage Republic or Euro Girls Escort websites, as I don't like the walking around, and prefer to negotiate online while sitting on my comfortable sofa. I endulge myself maybe once a month.

I've mostly had good experiences, but lately I've gotten a lot of girls who share rooms with other girls, and then try to upsell me to do a threesome, which I don't like. I refuse, but they keep insisting. I say 'No' three more times, and if they keep nagging I find myself a lot less in the mood for sex. I mean, I still want to and will still do so, but I enjoy it so much more if the chemistry is right, and the upselling is kept to a minimum. Also, often the other girl or girls hide in the bathroom or even sleeps in the bed next to us while we're having sex. That also doesn't help me to focus on the girl and all that is pleasant.

Once the girl that opened the door was almost twice the size of what was shown in her photos. It was the same girl, but several years older and about 20 kg heavier. I don't like girls that are too skinny, but this was just false advertising. I still had fun, but my imagination had to step in to help out.

I'm currently eyeing several girls: 'Keemashley', 'Dior / SunMi', 'Jasmine Dior', 'Mei Lin', 'Angel', 'Aki', 'Kali Cute' and 'Mei / Kawkawan' (not their real names I imagine). All look great in their photos, but hard to tell how dated some of those are, and some are obviously touched up (not unlike their breasts).

From experience I can only really recommend Kaori Umlas. I had plenty of other good ones, but I have to admit I forgot most of their names (just like they have no doubt forgotten me).

Jizzme
02-17-24, 15:16
I stopped by again wondering if I could score after meeting at w LINE provider. First, I have to say the LINE groups are BS. They play games and the lady I got was awful. I end up getting a 3 k handjob.

Anyways I revisited longshan area and there are quite a few standing in the background of the neighboring street or block crevices. The foreigners were not aggressive. The old haggard Taiwanese ladies were more in the mood to make eye contact. One mamasan pulled me into a room and tried to upsell me a blowjob for 1 k. Anyways the more I walked the more I felt like I was going to catch some disease. I guess I struck out. I should have just went to Caesars or one of the saunas.

Amazake
02-18-24, 06:19
Would never lie to you, boys. Just when I was almost finished with Wanhua, she comes through in a big way. Sparkling youth and beauty, competitive with anything I have seen in real life and throughout the internet.

In the Diamond Building area, not the greatest assortment, and I searched and scoured the area and my time was running out. Going to walk away, and that's okay.

But, as fate would have it, a spied a very young 21 year old baby gorgeous Thai.

But, that means nothing to me, and I learned not to get my hopes up, because the young petite, unsullied, unblemished, near-virgin beauties seldom give this mountain goat a chance.

But, in her naive innocence, bright-eyed and smiling from ear to ear, she said "yes. ".

Until she notified her group, "The United Committee of Thai Streetwalkers," (hereinafter referred to as TUCOTS) who vetoed her decision and called her back.

I pleaded and protested. Some nearby Taiwanese guys found the drama interesting and gathered into the conversation, just loving it. One of the elder sister members of TUCOTS (The United Committee of Thai Streetwalkers) warned her that the "waiguoren" (foreign people) are usually hung like a donkey. I retorted with a laugh and assured the sisterhood of TUCOTS that I am nothing to be feared.

The Taiwanese pedestrians just loved the banter back and forth between myself and "The United Committee of Thai Streetwalkers," discussing the length and width of my manhood for the entire community to take note of, including the food vendors. Seems like I now need board approval and not just girl approval.

It was a very slow night and the pretty young Thai wanted the money but was obedient to the elder more protective sisterhood of "The United Committee of Thai Streetwalkers. ".

Then, realizing that customers are few and far between, the eldest sister of TUCOTS revoked the prior veto and granted the waiguoren permission to fork over the 1500 for 20 minutes play.

This is a milestone for me, the first and only time I was given permission after an initial refusal. Hopefully a sign of things to come.

I haven't been with a girl this young and this beautiful in a very long time. They are there in small numbers, but always refuse me outright.

In the room, I showered her with kindness and assured her that this will be pleasant because she outright told me that she is afraid. I convinced her that I am as benevolent as Santa Claus. Thai's love smiles and happiness and generosity and ease and levity surrounding love play. I have noticed that in their culture. Sex is seen as fun and recreational. No overburdening of morals attached.

I guess, for her age, and lack of experience and possibly the fear instilled by the warnings of the members of the TUCOTS sisterhood, she found me to be more than she is comfortable with entering her "palace of pleasures. ".

To alleviate her fears, I agreed to not get on top of her and not to thrust, and allow her to take only as much as she feels comfortable with.

She was smiley and game and passionate but told me she is scared.

She got on top and pleasured herself joyfully, starting with a little penetration and taking on more and more, as she got wetter and wetter, gaining confidence and losing control, surrendering joyously yet hesitantly into the experience. There were absolutely no mind games on either side.

She was confident that I am a kind, friendly, non-threatening guy, and having waded herself into deeper waters, she took the length, muttered that there was some pain, but almost instantly ignored the pain and with an expression of delight on her young beautiful face, began to ride gleefully.

Her young whimpers and little breaths and panting were like the sound of the first early morning songbirds. As she became more and more comfortable with me, we agreed that I could top her, but with limited entry. When she said it hurt, I backed off.

For myself, it is just what I needed; restored lost confidence that I would ever touch a girl so many decades younger than myself again. Also, to be with such innocence and sweetness.

She asked for a tip because we agreed to no nipple.

Kissing and sucking and love pecking. But, in the heat of passion, we both could not resist. I gave her a little more. She was happy.

I treated her like the beautiful young princess that she is. It never got rambunctious. It remained a second-by-second intimate lovely experience. It was something I never expected to receive.

I'm in one of those moods to start doing a tour of the red light districts. This year of the Dragon is starting off wild. Sure hope I make it to the end. Passion is burning like fever. Hold me back boys!

That young girl only added fuel to the fire. It was a very unique experience in the sense that it was not very expressive for me. It was more like I just remained an extremely stable gym structure for her to grab on to steadily and wiggle and gyrate and exercise at her own leisure to unfold her sexual experience.

I watched the young girl discover sex, like watching an instructional video. She came into her own; she absolutely reveled in her own unfoldment and discovery.

A bit more on the experience. She was at all times enjoying the thrill of her own feelings. She originally had intentions on limiting me completely. She originally expressed, no touching, no kissing, no deep thrusts, no passion. She intended to curtail me completely. So, in actuality she is a very protective, Prima Donna princess, and a young finicky brat. She wanted me in and out, ASAP. So, in no way am I calling her a kind benevolent creature.

But, her juices flowed so naturally and spontaneously, she could not resist her own overpowering youthful excited sexuality that completely obliterated her intentions.

Watching her and being a part of her discovering her own sensuality and sexuality and enjoying her own rhythm and pushing the boundaries slowly step-by-step at her own freedom and leisure was a very deep and rejuvenating experience for this guy of senior years.

She eventually uncontrollably embraced me vicelike and wanted to scratch me in her passion but held back for fear of violating me. I urged her to cut loose and scratch me like a playful excited kitten.

But, there was only so far this 20 minutes could take us. I would have loved to explore so much more, but knew that the transactional nature of the event was limiting.

This experience completely lacked fantasy and mind involvement, except that the mind only witnessed the beauty of a young chick, pecking her way out of her enclosed egg shell. It was the wonderment of pure sexuality to behold by myself. I literally felt to be her mature teacher coaching her to discover her own joy of sex. It was a privilege to participate in her coming out party.

But, next time, I will go for my equal, my Taiwanese mature oversexed vixen that loves to give it to me strong and hard, almost abusing me, and whispering throughout, "come on older brother, give me more. " There is more relatability with a that has been to the rodeo many times and appreciates a good ride with mutual understanding.

This might sound pretty sad, but I am more properly matched and comfortable with a girl in the three to four decades my junior area, rather than reaching towards the fifth. But, hey, I try my best to exercise and eat right, and I can last as long as any girl wants to give this "older brother. ".

What a stark dichotomy in sexuality between these two personalities and ages.

And, if you look around the scrap yard of Wanhua very carefully, a plethora of experiences can be found. You just have to be patient and sift through carefully. Because, there is a lot of garbage.

In choosing a partner it is easy to be fooled judging by appearance alone. I find it important to be very loose and open to the field of women and choose according to my deepest feelings of intuition.

Luckily, I turned down a Vietnamese earlier that night that approached me. I mean, she was young enough and friendly enough, and I almost agreed. But, my gut told me to get away from her and possibly go back to her later after I thought about it, alone, without her interference and pressuring me.

Also, it must be noted, with the young Thai, I was taken to a more upscale room actually on Xichang, as opposed to the alley rooms. In my experience, every time I have been in this building, it was always with a higher end girl.

Amazake
02-19-24, 02:09
Another incident happened to me the other day via bus trip to Wanhua.

I was sitting quietly in my seat, deeply engaged in phone activity, writing.

A made-up lady, obviously not a stay at-home-mom-type, but a streetwalker-appearance type gets on the bus and sits down in front of me.

The stench of cheap perfume was worse than diesel fumes from a bus with a bad engine. But, what can one do? And, she turns around to look at me.

I think nothing of it. I am a strange looking foreigner, anyway.

However, she then decides to walk further back in the bus to sit with me. With the overpowering dousing of 99 cent store perfume now directly under my nostrils, it feels like I am in a Huaxi Street mobile tea house, and she is showing cleavage.

And, although I would never in a public place, let alone a bus, but my dog-like animal instincts suggested that I dip in for a squeeze of those exposed breasts, as would be customary in any of the tea houses. And, saved by my sense of all that is decent and noble, I banished those thoughts of the devil. I returned to my engrossed task on my cellphone.

And, then, slightly perturbed, she puts her face an inch away from mine and gazes intensely into my eyes, and locks in, like "how dare you not acknowledge me," or "don't you remember me?

Well, my Chinese is not very good, and I was very shocked, and so I just ignored her because I was intent on writing and she wasn't young and beautiful, and, quite frankly, I did not recognize her. And she went back to her original seat and got off the bus at Kangding.

I can recall being with someone that resembled her a year or two ago and obviously it must have been her. I met her in an odd alley once late, and it was raining hard, and she was one of the few out that night. It was a cordial event.

Not my first incident on a bus. I had two others with providers. One was smart and extremely discreet, seeing I was with people who would find my affiliation with girls of this profession abominable, and she just ignored me.

A year later, I met her on the streets of Wanhua, and I employed her services, really as a "thank you, and we discussed the situation.

She was such a levelheaded intelligent girl. She was not very pretty.

Prior to the incident on the bus, I never employed her. But, we always chatted extensively. Her English was communicative. That was back in the days when Kangding was so robust with so many girls and so much fun and aliveness and very little police involvement. Many socialized with potential customers in the street. A different era.

But, after the incident, I employed her just to thank her. Turns out that the session, although she was not attractive, was beautiful and memorable, because I just really respected her and trusted her. Her room was unbelievably clean and well-decorated, like an expensive hotel room with an artistic twist. Also, I got to know her better. Her situation in life was very sad in so many ways. But, her courage to continue in life amidst its bleakness was awe-inspiring.

The other time, I was not so lucky. The woman behaved like a fluttering schoolgirl and possibly gave me away to maybe one or two in my group of family and friends that I was with. She was with her "co-worker" friend, giggling about me and pointing, and trying to get my attention. I saw a friend I was with raise her eyebrows as if she heard something surprising about me. I was scared. Karma bit me in the ass and let me know that I ain't so goddam smart and I get away with my shenanigans, but by the Grace of God. But, the family friend, just let what she saw and heard there, remain there.

I have been running around this neighborhood for quite a while.

It might be time soon to get away for a good long while. But, honestly speaking, aside from the mongering which is recreational, Taiwan, with its people, culture, friends, mountains, rivers, open fruit / vegetable markets, safety, ease of transportation, economy, food, et cetera, is hard to beat. Only thing I would not miss are the hot summers.

TheLastPanda69
02-20-24, 12:00
Date: 13 Jun.

Location: near intersection of JiLin Road and JinZhou St (there are two MP's next to each other; the one on the right).

Time: 18:00.

Name: 8 and 88.

Nationality: Both Vietnamese.

Age. Late 30's, late 20's.

Face: 3 of 5 and 2 of 5.

Body: 3 of 5 and 3 of 5.

Tits: be+, the+.

Height: 160 ish for both.

Service: 4 of 5.

GFE: 2 of 5.I visited #88. Low massage skills, fairly tall for a Vietnamese girl, a little tummy, bored attitude and certainly not stacked. I would say American large be. Didn't go back.

Down the main road at 206 there is a girl I like. #2, white skin Cambodian whos been in forever, pretty pretty face, mid to late 20's, 5'1" petite with American see cup, large areola, and tiny ripples. I like sweet voice and attitude. She's shy but after a visit she was willing to drop her top to reveal her package. Wow. Her massage is pretty good too.

She barely speaks English but can carry a good conversation in Chinese if you want. And she's playful which is refreshing.

She has a BF so I didn't really push too much for more than a HJ. I was there the other night and she actually gave me 20-30 min extra. Tipped 1 k.

On a separate topic, I think I prefer girls that do good BJs rather than FS. Any leads to good clean BJ girls?

AsiaFever
02-21-24, 06:04
I visited #88. Low massage skills, fairly tall for a Vietnamese girl, a little tummy, bored attitude and certainly not stacked. I would say American large be. Didn't go back.

Down the main road at 206 there is a girl I like. #2, white skin Cambodian whos been in forever, pretty pretty face, mid to late 20's, 5'1" petite with American see cup, large areola, and tiny ripples. I like sweet voice and attitude. She's shy but after a visit she was willing to drop her top to reveal her package. Wow. Her massage is pretty good too.

She barely speaks English but can carry a good conversation in Chinese if you want. And she's playful which is refreshing.

She has a BF so I didn't really push too much for more than a HJ. I was there the other night and she actually gave me 20-30 min extra. Tipped 1 k.

On a separate topic, I think I prefer girls that do good BJs rather than FS. Any leads to good clean BJ girls?Most of the girls will BBBJ if you ask them to. However they would normally ask for 1. 5-2 K for that, unless you get friendly with them. My regular massage girls I just give them 1 K for FS now.

Amazake
02-21-24, 13:40
Most of the girls will BBBJ if you ask them to. However they would normally ask for 1. 5-2 K for that, unless you get friendly with them. My regular massage girls I just give them 1 K for FS now.Let me tell you, after a nice massage, to get rewarded with FS for 1 K, you definitely must be a very charming fellow. Hats off to you, AsiaFever!

MikeApple81
02-21-24, 19:25
I visited #88. Low massage skills, fairly tall for a Vietnamese girl, a little tummy, bored attitude and certainly not stacked. I would say American large be. Didn't go back.

Down the main road at 206 there is a girl I like. Is this 206 Jilin, or where?

AsiaFever
02-22-24, 03:54
Is this 206 Jilin, or where?Yes, looks like it. I've been to that place before, nice service from the girls there.

MikeApple81
02-22-24, 16:39

On a separate topic, I think I prefer girls that do good BJs rather than FS. Any leads to good clean BJ girls?
Yes, looks like it. I've been to that place before, nice service from the girls there.Asia Fever, any number you recommend there?

Knobbyxx
02-26-24, 17:42
Hey everyone. Can anyone tell me if Carnegies is still around? I heard that it closed. Where have the girls gone that use to hang out there? And is the Brass Monkey still a fun place?

I'm heading back to Taiwan next week!

Thanks!

AsiaFever
02-27-24, 07:38
Hey everyone. Can anyone tell me if Carnegies is still around? I heard that it closed. Where have the girls gone that use to hang out there? And is the Brass Monkey still a fun place?

Thanks!What are you looking for? Just some locals for random fun? Open Bumble and Tinder.

Amazake
02-27-24, 13:41
"take it or leave it".

So, I go to the Xichang Market and there are plenty of girls, and there are pretty girls there, but with horrendous chips on their shoulders, thinking they are centerfolds.

So, I pick one out, simple, plain, clean, pretty enough, quoting 1. 5. At least I thought that I heard that.

Go to the room, and it's a cold night and I am layered with clothing, disrobing (it is not summer where t-shirt, shorts and sandals come off in seconds) and I am not rushing, and I see her set the 2 O minute timer as soon as we entered the room. I told her to at least wait until my clothes are off. And, she looks at me deadpan and says, "the time started; take it or leave it. " (inner umpire calls, "strike one. ".

Well, you know I am up there, so I don't really want to leave, but the teapot is boiling.

So, I pick up the pace to get my clothes off, as fast as a high school jock, and she says "pay first. ".

Well, that is par for the course, but she said it with a snotty voice, so the inner umpire calls, "strike two. ".

(and the teapot is getting hotter).

In my head I am counting, watching my time dwindling, tea pot getting hotter, and she is falling behind in the count, but doesn't realize it. She thinks she's walking to first base because she's batting against a Bush league pitcher. And, I can see me ending up with about 13.5 minutes of service, and if I don't make the finish in time, this one isn't cutting me any slack.

The situation is a "lose / lose. ".

I hand her the 1. 5 and she says that it is 1. 6. I protest that she quoted 1. 5. And she stands firm, "1. 6," and again, in perfect English, "take it or leave it. ".

Simultaneously, the teapot blows, whistling "Dixie," like a siren, and the inner umpire bellows out, "strike three; you're out!

And right on cue I tell her, "take it, or leave it? I'll leave it. ".

She nonchalantly says "okay," and I feel the weight of the world off my shoulders, and I.

Start to dress quickly. And, suddenly realize, "why should I dress quickly?" Because, I am no longer on her 20 minute timer. I calm down, relax, and put my clothes on quite leisurely like a respectable human being. She doesn't like it, because the shoe is now on the other foot. We are using her time that she wants to get back to the streets.

I finish, I say that I'm sorry, and thank her. She doesn't respond. Never argued with her.

Sure it might hurt my reputation, but I don't care.

Anyway, I crossed the street and approached a good looking girl. She wanted 2. 5. I told her it was too expensive. But, unlike the other girl, she was pleasant and sweet about it.

I mean, I have been treated very well in Taiwan by the ladies, most of the time. But, this recent influx of Thais are a caliber that seem to carry a highly privileged attitude.

In years prior, the girls wanted your business. These girls seem content talking to their friends, vaping, and playing with their phones. Dealings with them are more complex.

The Vietnamese were far easier. But, they are not here anymore. And, seems like the Taiwanese, which have a nice work ethic, are by appointment only.

Line contacts seem to be essential now. "A' la carte" off the street seems like bygone days in Wanhua. And, the Kangding alleys were empty. They all moved to Xichang (both sides of the street) and some in the park across from Longshan Temple.

Knobbyxx
02-27-24, 17:07
What are you looking for? Just some locals for random fun? Open Bumble and Tinder.Guess I will have to reactivate my Tinder profile.

TheLastPanda69
03-01-24, 02:02

Thanks!The 2 good nights are Brass Monkey are Tuesday Salsa Night, and Thursday Ladies Night. I've been told by the owner that Salsa night is the night of the week for gaming.

LennyLein
03-01-24, 08:48
"take it or leave it".I'm pretty sure I know which one you are talking about as I have previously encountered her. In hindsight I should have just done the same as you, the performance just wasn't worth it.

Stay safe!

Amazake
03-02-24, 08:02
Went to Wanhua and ignored the Thais.

Ready to go home and then saw a statuesque Taiwanese, 35-ish, with almost some features seeming not quite Taiwanese, slightly western. Not gorgeous on the street, in the cold, but still quite attractive. Dressed stately, like a Jaqueline Kennedy, graceful, noble, a bit stoic to the eye.

But, somehow, she can easily be missed on the street. No flash at all. No sparkling youth. I almost passed her by. (would have been a big mistake) Only by a second look, I decided to investigate. And, her walk upstairs with her runway swiveling and shifting her hips was tantalizing.

I couldn't help but sample as we both climbed the steps. She giggled sweetly. Because, you know, if you walk up steep steps slowly behind a lady, and you follow so close behind, I mean your canine instincts are aroused, and if not for her panties and skirt, my snout would literally be a fraction of an inch from her delightful rhythmically-swaying, exaggeratedly so, for my benefit, lucious cheeks for the duration of the climb. I mean, it was already getting heated. I have seen her about a year or so ago, I think twice. They were absolutely memorable sessions, non-rushed, no-nonsense, full blown sexual encounters. She knows she drives me wild.

But, the clothes came off, and I couldn't ask for a more aesthetically perfect, symmetrically pleasing body. I gasped, "Oh My God," and she repeated "Oh My God," and snickered. I just had to express that she is certainly a fine specimen of a woman.

She totally blossomed in the bedroom. And, the room was higher end, cozier, very clean, a comfortable serene environment. The bed withstood the repeated assaults admirably. She sweated a little, and wore no perfume, and her ever so slight natural body odor and perspiration just made the session all the more visceral.

Did everything. Plenty of friction. Cow girl, she rode to exhaustion, before I threw her over and put new meaning into the out-dated term, of "missionary. " I mean, there was nothing religious, priestly, and reserved about the party going on down below, that got livelier and livelier moment to moment.

It was the vigorous copulation of a horny couple finally reunited and remembering how great the sex was that they have been missing out on and making up for the lost year with each and every plunge.

We went overtime because we couldn't separate our bodies. The momentum of the perpetual motion, the continuous crashing just couldn't come to a complete halt, so we continued for a while longer, coasted for a while, with the foot off the gas, but still pumping away, until it was safe to put on the brakes. Neither wanted to. She definitely had a few more orgasms left in her. She was gushing continuously, and I became so lost and intertwined in the experience, that I lost track of everything except the thrill of the feeling of the pure sexuality.

I guess it was so real and enjoyable, because by comparison with those young privileged bratty Thais on that street of recent imports, this wonderful experience did not require any repression.

The sexuality flourished completely and blossomed fully and fragrantly to fruition before completion. And, even after completion, the warm afterglow lingered in the room, unrushed, as we attended to the needs of our bodies and post-sex cleanliness, still admiring each other and touching from time to time, smiling with warm regard and respect.

Relaxed, passionate, loving male and female relationship, totally appreciative of each other's gender. Not wild, but good hard continuous thumping with intention.

Eventually, deep into the act, with time near completion, we entered into that groove of.

Blissful satisfaction when heart, mind and body act in complete unison and harmony, and there is a beautiful harmonious flow of loving, wholesome goodness.

I felt reinstated into the human race, restored and vindicated from some previous bad experiences with those nonsensical young brats lining the streets. They might be okay for a diversion, but sometimes you just need a real woman.

Other girls are younger, but what good is all that youth if they are unwilling and unknowledgeable in how to share it properly?

She cleaned me lovingly before excusing herself to shower. A nice girl who somehow goes under the radar, unbelievably, with her looks and style, and great manners.

I almost forgot how making love should be. But, thankfully, she reawakened hope in my dreary love life.

Not a simple woman, but simple to please in bed. Very basic. A traditional lover. Intelligent woman. Her story on why she does what she does, must be a twisted fall from grace. Because, she could easily hold her own in higher realms of society.

What a difference a day makes. Just when I thought Wanhua was over and out, she springs back.

And, I had that feeling, that wonderful feeling of "money well spent. ".

TheLastPanda69
03-04-24, 17:16
I've avoided agencies prior because they want to do verifications that didn't really makes sense. Typically they'll want you to verify your phone number, your work with business card, and a selfie when you arrive at the location. Way too much info that I prefer not to share. I kept on hitting the verification wall over and over again with different agencies. I finally did cave and bit the bullet. Well, happy to say it wasn't a sting operation and I am still typing.

Now onto the girl! Mid twenties innocent looking Thai. 5'6" American be cup. No tummy, no trace of hair below her eye brows. My type! Great attitude, really girl next door type. I paid extra for 2's, and anal. Now I hadn't shot a load for in a week and I knew my little brother had an itchy trigger finger hence paying for thr extra shot. L which was an extra 500, no biggie. And sure enough when we were getting into it and she was making love to my Johnson, I pulled out and blew all over the place LOL. She sure was surprised at the short time, the distance and amount! We both had a good laugh.

He needed a rest so we cuddled, relaxed, and talked while she just gentling encouraged him in no particular hurry. Eventually he inflated again and she went at it again to get him rock hard. Rubber goes on and she squats over me flat foot and just strokes me with her pussy without making any body contact. God that felt good. After a bit of that she asked me if I was ready to try her ass. Boy o boy I love pumping a tight young clean ass especially if they enjoy it as much as I do. She was tight and embraced me with her rear with some genuine pleasure sounds and facial expressions. I didn't want to just pump and dump because most girls find it painful. This was seemed to almost prefer it in her ass. We did it missionary, doggy, standing, sideways on the bed. Her ass just ate it all up. She kept on reassuring me that I am not hurting her, that she likes it. What a gem!

After about 20 minute of enjoying her tight ass I finally couldn't hold it anymore. We were spooning when I just pushed deeper and deeper until I just let it all out. Both of us sweating. We cuddled in static while I was still inside her.

Damage was $3300 for 2 shots + 1 k for anal.

Nemo798
03-06-24, 19:35
Had a pretty shitty day last week and was passing by Longshan temple. Always been a lurker and never a buyer, but that night I spotted a well dressed woman on Xichang street sitting behind a closed food stall. She looked like she had a good sized chest and nice long legs. It was cold but she was showed quite a bit of skin. Intrigued I walked around a bit more but always keeping an eye out on her because she had a face mask on and I didn't want to gamble on a butterface.

As I did the rounds, she was soon joined by two other similarly dressed women, one of which just as stacked but without a face mask. Gathering up my courage, I walked up to the one without the mask and asked her if she was available and how much. She giggled and said 1.5 and beckoned me to follow her up a nearby staircase. Up and onward to the third floor and into a small apartment that was relatively neat. There were stacks of clean towels (actual towels), water, and what looked to be a few squirt bottles of lotion and lube. She asked me a little bit about myself and then asked if I'd like to shower first or not. I inquired about the time and she said it was 20 minutes no DATY, no BBBJ. A bit disheartened, I asked if could feed on her majestic looking breasts. She laughed and popped them right out. They were legit amazing.

As I stripped and regaled about her miserable day, she said, how about I call a friend? I asked how much, she said 1. 5 too but the time would not change. I'm like alright but I shoot fast, how many times can we go? She pulled out a box of condoms and said "let's go?

So I shower, she calls her friend up. It turns out it was the lady that I had my eye on originally! She took her off her facemask and boy was she a looker. The two ladies were definitely on the older side. Mid-30's, but both were in my opinion pretty solid looking in the face part. The original lady, let's call her Xing Xing, was on the cute side whereas the one I wanted, Lu Lu, was definitely on the sexy whorish looking side.

Xing Xing, already naked, started to tell Lu Lu of the plan. Lu lu looked at the bed and saw all the condoms and started asking questions about them and Xing Xing said, "just go with the flow". After Lu Lu stripped, Xing Xing started the timer and then asked me which one I wanted first and how did I want it.

I said I'd like to be ridden, so Xing Xing and Lu Lu rock paper scissored to see who'd go first. Xing won.

The duo proceeded to lick my nipples, Xing to my right and lu to my left. I tried my best to finger both of them, getting fingers into Lu's wonderfully tight and warm ****. It was amazing how tight it felt. Soon enough, Lu proceed to breast feed me while Xing stated working my wrapped rod and balls. She gave it a good wettening and then proceeded to mount me. As she did, Lu actually sat on my face, not in a position where I could do much more than lick her lower lips. Xing rode me for about 5 minutes all the while Lu worked my nips and licked my ear. It was crazy. The two were in sync. Soon enough I blew my first load. The two started giggling and then offered me water.

I went to the bathroom to pee and clean myself off. I had about 5 more minutes left, and I asked about the time, Lu comes into the bathroom and proceeds to wash me and she kissed me on the cheek whispering, don't worry about it.

Once all clean, she leads me by the dick back to the bed and proceeds to wrap me up and suck me off. Xing, on the other hand, phone in hand starts to text someone. Once she was done, she too starts to lick me, from pole to nipple. Once Xing to my chest, Lu mounts me while Xing plays with my balls. It was crazy. Lu was incredibly tight. I couldn't take her riding me so I asked for doggy. She got into position and Xing guided my missile into the silo. Xing then proceeded to stand on the bed so I could be at the right height to suck her tits. A few more pumps and I was done. They said, I could go for another 20 minutes if I gave them each another 1 k.

I was so fucking tempted. Total spent: 4 K. I didn't have change so I just gave them both 2 k each.

Would I return? I got Xing Xing's line. Shame I didn't get Lu Lu's. I'm pretty sure after a few more visits, she'll give me BBBJ and some other services.

Girl: Xing Xing.

Face: 7/10 <-- round, cute.

Hair: Long.

Chest: 10/10. Definitely had some work on them. They were natural, but you could tell they've probably been lifted.

Height: 160 CM without shoes, about 170 with.

Body type: Curvy. Nice and ample. Not fat but not skinny.

Ass: wasn't exactly lacking but I also didn't get to sample it nor was it what attracted me.

Service: CBJ, Nipple Play, Breast Feed, Cowgirl 7/10 <- can't give 10/10 due to no BBBJ.

Tightness: Not bad for a street walker.

Damage: 1.5 k for 20 min, paid 2 K.

Girl: Lu Lu.

Face: 8-9/10 definitely my type.

Hair: Long.

Chest: Larger and better than Xing Xing.

Body type: Skinnier than Xing Xing, but she had an ass. Almost like a shrunken Jessica Rabbit style proportioned.

Height: 155 CM without shoes.

Ass: Oh man oh man.

Service: CBJ, Nipple Play, Shower, Some face sitting, light fingering, Cowgirl and doggie.

Damage: 1.5 k for 20 min, paid 2 k.

Amazake
03-08-24, 10:23
"Wanhua Aphrodite".

Went back to the same girl, the well-dressed stately Jaqueline Kennedy statuesque Taiwanese beauty type. Let's call her "Aphrodite" after the Greek goddess of love, sex and beauty. ("Venus," for those of you who are Romans).

This session got much more physical. I adore her looks; I like her style. A certain elegance and sophistication. Very reserved in her appearance, and confidence, but as passionate as anyone I have ever met in my travels.

We definitely did some high-octane driving, non-stop. She was glorious. But, more of a receiver, as opposed to a giver in the art of love.

As is required in her profession, she takes the keys and starts the engine, drives through the back roads slowly to get you to the main highway. But, then she relinquishes control of the steering wheel, scoots over to the front passenger's seat, and lets you open the throttle and grind those gears to your heart's content.

She's a shock absorber, and she can easily handle a ton of sex. I just have a lot of respect for her. She handles herself with dignity and grace.

It got really hot and sweaty, and she just kept on surfing with cat-cries, moans and purrs. I was out of control a bit, a bit overstimulated, in awe of her ability to enjoy and absorb anything and everything, and seem to just relish it. I know it's her profession, but 95% of her peers would pull me over to the curb, give me a warning, a citation, and even cuff me, take away my license. But, she never curtailed me. Did not really encourage me, either. But, just let me be what I am, what I needed at that time, and she just was open to it and enjoyed it.

Ran out of time. I wasn't done. Not even close. But, I pulled out just because time was up, to be courteous and fair to her. And, the lovely lady just pulled me right back in and continued to rock & roll without skipping a beat. Never rushed me and she gave me every possible courtesy. Honest, smart, more than fair, generous.

What else can I say? She does smoke, but I love smoke on my street girl's breath. I dated many Korean bar girls in the past. They used to smoke Virginia Slims like chimneys and drank straight hard liquor and ate salty spicy fish with kimchi. I smoked back then, too, many decades ago. Didn't everyone? (80's).

She has a beautiful contoured set of cute matching cupcakes, chiseled-uplifted-rejuvenated and beautified by probably one of the finest Michael Angelo's of all female body enhancement surgeons in Asia. Unless I am wrong, and nature just outdid herself this time. But, lovely, lovely small delicious breasts.

In addition, beautiful hair, beautiful face, beautiful abs, lovely hips and derrière. Not the least bit fat, and not overly skinny. Symmetrically perfect and very pleasing to the eye. Lovely personality.

Let me sum it all up by saying that I usually don't sleep very well at night. But, this night, after being with her, and the truly invigorating, free-spirited session, I slept like a hibernating bear with a full belly of a milk, honey and cognac tonic. A full night of deep sleep, waking up in the morning with her memory on my mind, a nice clear genitourinary system from the grand super orgasm, and relatively satisfied and contented. A great session that lingered positively.

Going back will be inevitable, trying new approaches, possibly a completely different repertoire, a slower mood.

I made a half-hearted dive southward, and she caught my intention and did not block me, but opened up. Prudent judgment caused me to reconsider, and I aborted my intention, and reinserted my burger in her bun.

Honestly speaking, and it seems extremely doubtful and almost impossible, but kissing this lady would take it to a whole new level.

Amazake
03-19-24, 09:31
Spending most of my time with the same statuesque Taiwanese. She treats me just fine. Good standard old fashioned rugged service.

Nothing fancy. No fake soundtracks, everything covered, never rushed. She has no superb techniques, other than leaving herself open, vulnerable and available. When we hit it right, naturally, there is a bliss that fills the room.

And, we both have a good work ethic, to keep on creating friction until the sparks ignite. Not the youngest out there. But, early to mid thirties is plenty young for me.

The bubblegum Thai brats that dominate the scene have no idea what it means to provide high quality service as a profession.

They were hit or miss for me, recently.

Don't get me wrong, if you sift through them, you will find some dazzling young girls willing to engage wholeheartedly. But, for myself, the sifting process was far too tedious. And, each girl seems to be tied to principles of work guidelines (Thai union rules) that prevent her from acting autonomously. The curtailing of my freedom to be sexually spontaneous initiated my dislike of them. That, along with their charging above standard prices, their strict, unyielding adherence to exact time-limits, and their discretion on when the timer is set. I could foresee them starting the timer in the street when they are first approached. I mean, they are not high-priced lawyers and consultants. Yet, they seem to have adopted such business practices.

The perks of remaining with the same girl are developing mutual trust and understanding, and taking the act a little deeper each time and exploring deeper realms. The sessions build on each other.

As with most all things, it could reach an over-saturation point. But, so far, the sessions leave nothing to be desired.

It always feels like money well-spent.

I won't continue to post about her. If I don't see her in the streets, I will move on to another "tried-and-proven," or take my chances if a good rapport is developed in our street chat with a new lady.

Keep on posting, boys, sharing your experiences if you feel comfortable doing so.

KapnAmerica
03-21-24, 07:57
Spending most of my time with the same statuesque Taiwanese. She treats me just fine. Good standard old fashioned rugged service.

Nothing fancy. No fake soundtracks, everything covered, never rushed. She has no superb techniques, other than leaving herself open, vulnerable and available. When we hit it right, naturally, there is a bliss that fills the room.

And, we both have a good work ethic, to keep on creating friction until the sparks ignite. Not the youngest out there. But, early to mid thirties is plenty young for me.

The bubblegum Thai brats that dominate the scene have no idea what it means to provide high quality service as a profession.

They were hit or miss for me, recently.

Don't get me wrong, if you sift through them, you will find some dazzling young girls willing to engage wholeheartedly. But, for myself, the sifting process was far too tedious. And, each girl seems to be tied to principles of work guidelines (Thai union rules) that prevent her from acting autonomously. The curtailing of my freedom to be sexually spontaneous initiated my dislike of them. That, along with their charging above standard prices, their strict, unyielding adherence to exact time-limits, and their discretion on when the timer is set. I could foresee them starting the timer in the street when they are first approached. I mean, they are not high-priced lawyers and consultants. Yet, they seem to have adopted such business practices.

The perks of remaining with the same girl are developing mutual trust and understanding, and taking the act a little deeper each time and exploring deeper realms. The sessions build on each other.

As with most all things, it could reach an over-saturation point. But, so far, the sessions leave nothing to be desired.

It always feels like money well-spent.

I won't continue to post about her. If I don't see her in the streets, I will move on to another "tried-and-proven," or take my chances if a good rapport is developed in our street chat with a new lady.

Keep on posting, boys, sharing your experiences if you feel comfortable doing so.Truly inspired by your posts and I was briefly in your neck of the woods on Monday (March 18th). I followed your road map to a little pot of gold in the little market on Xichang Street, despite my skepticism. I will be posting about my experience in detail soon. I am thinking I might have saw your Jacqueline Kennedy (wearing a red coat?) The lady I ended up with looked similar and spoke Chinese (definitely not one of the Thais) but her personality seemed much more mainland Chinese than Taiwan, from my Western perspective.

Yuxuaoning was the name she gave me. I got her digits which end in 97. You know her? Anyway, I'll be posting a full report soon. Keep up the good work, I never would have had a chance of success without your guidance.

Amazake
03-21-24, 16:10
Truly inspired by your posts and I was briefly in your neck of the woods on Monday (March 18th). I followed your road map to a little pot of gold in the little market on Xichang Street, despite my skepticism. I will be posting about my experience in detail soon. I am thinking I might have saw your Jacqueline Kennedy (wearing a red coat?) The lady I ended up with looked similar and spoke Chinese (definitely not one of the Thais) but her personality seemed much more mainland Chinese than Taiwan, from my Western perspective.

Yuxuaoning was the name she gave me. I got her digits which end in 97. You know her? Anyway, I'll be posting a full report soon. Keep up the good work, I never would have had a chance of success without your guidance.Thank you for your kind words, Captain!

In Taiwan, I don't have a burner phone, so I don't like to exchange numbers. I ran into problems with girls calling me constantly, and arousing suspicions with my family. I usually meet them in the street.

But, my Statuesque Jaqueline Kennedy girl is Taiwanese, (unless she is lying, as many do) and uses a name like "Lichwen. ".

In that market area, I seldom see Mainlanders these days. But, on Kangding, I see Mainlanders, and they can be quite statuesque.

Plenty of Fujianese Mainlanders in the Huaxi Market area.

Anyway, stay safe, be well, prosper, have fun, keep it covered, stay strong and healthy, and I so look forward to hearing your tale.

Thanks for taking the time to share. Many Blessings to you and our small community here in Taiwan.

KapnAmerica
03-23-24, 12:32
My trip to Asia had taken me from the alleys of Seoul, to the streets and bars of Bangkok, and finally back to the warm embrace of my lover and friends in the Philippines. But it wasn't quite over yet.

On Monday, I boarded my flight in Cebu bound for the United States. My flight had a lengthy ten-hour layover in Taipei, and that was by design. I intended to use that time to explore the local mongering scene.

I had visited Taipei once before (also on a long layover). I personally found the city to be welcoming, well-designed and oddly romantic. I was able to zip easily from the airport to the heart of the city with public transportation (the MRT) and enjoyed walking the nice (and mostly covered) sidewalks that took me past restaurants, tea shops, convenience stores, massage parlors, and every other type of business. The streets were bustling with people going about their daily lives. From a weather, modernity and population density perspective, the city reminded me a little of San Francisco.

Strangely, I found the women that I saw in Taipei to be, on the whole, the most feminine and attractive in any country I'd visited in Asia. I was not expecting that, as I have never read any reports from foreigners praising the beauty of Taiwanese women in comparison to say, Japanese, Thai or Filipina women. But having made multiple visits to all of those countries, I can confidently say that I am personally more attracted to the physical appearance, fashion style and overall feminine ambience of Taiwanese women than those in any other Asian country I've been to.

With all these tantalizing women roaming around, even riding the subway was a somewhat exciting experience for me. Not speaking a word of Chinese, I knew I had no hope of seducing one of them, nor did I have the time or inclination to try. However, I was certain that somewhere was a place I could spend some quality time with one of them for a price. Unfortunately, on that first trip, I had not yet discovered this forum and I was very limited in my ability to find those women. I wandered around the streets aimlessly and found came up empty. I left disappointed but I was determined to return.

Then I discovered this forum. Inspired by the poet of Taipei, Amazake, I prepared to give the city another try.

My flight landed at 1:30 pm, and with just one small carry-on suitcase I cleared customs in record time. I immediately jumped on the MRT and headed for Taipei Main Station. Then I caught a bus to Wanhua and walked a piece to get to my hotel, the Ximen LE Room Hotel located at No. 32 Kanding Road. You won't find it on Google Maps, but it is across the street from Xin Xin Hot Pot and you should be able to book it on Agoda.

Even though I only planned to stay a few hours, I got a hotel room because 1) I needed a secure place to put my stuff, 2) I needed a nice hot shower and a place to relax before spending 20 straight hours on airplanes and in airports on my way back home, and 3) if I got lucky and found a woman, I needed a place to take her. I was very happy with the LE Room Hotel. Reasonably priced, courteous staff, good air conditioning, comfortable bed, easy check-in / check out. The elevator is slow and the room was a little cramped, but the bathroom was clean and the shower was steaming hot with great water pressure and had the nice soap and shampoo dispensers I like. But what really impressed me was that in the lobby they had a variety of snacks and drinks, and all of them were free to guests. That alone made the place an absolute bargain. I would definitely stay there again.

Wasting no time, I showered and shaved and then headed south down Kangding Street toward Lungshan Temple. It was only about a 1 km walk from the hotel. Even though it was windy and a little chilly outside, I wore a black t-shirt and jeans. I noticed that nearly everyone else seemed to be dressed in a jacket, and I immediately felt like I looked underdressed in addition to looking out of place. But after spending four days in the heat of the Philippines, I was enjoying the feel of cool air on my skin.

Guided by the detailed directions of Amazake, I reached the little market on Xichang Street on the east side of Lungshan Temple around 5 pm. Upon arriving, I immediately realized that I had entered the rough side of town. Most of the vendors there looked impoverished and the place had a seedy feel to it. On each side of the market was a covered corridor, and scattered throughout those corridors, leaned up against the walls, were a number of scantily clad ladies who were clearly trying to attract male clientele. And that day, I wanted to be part of that clientele.

Overall, I was pleased with the selection, especially so early in the day on a Monday. A wave of purient excitement washed over me as I strolled through the market, casually looking from side to side to check out the available options as inconspicuously as possible. Of course, as the only six-foot-two, white, blue-eyed man wearing only a t-shirt in the general vicinity, I am sure I was anything but inconspicuous.

I had found the promiscuous promised land of Wanhua and now it was time to sample a little taste of its bounty. The problem, of course, was that I did not speak a word of Mandarin. I have learned from past experience that it is a good idea to try a few native phrases when approaching and then revert to English or the translator. You never get a second chance to make a first impression. So, I circled around the temple and practiced saying "Nee-how" and "Mia-gush shaw shi-do shau chien"? Which I believe translates to "Hello. How much does it cost for two hours?

I then returned to the market, and this time walked down the narrow side corridors. I broke out my broken Mandarin for the first lady I ran into, who was more or less alone. This lady was on the older side, had more weight on her than I like and didn't seem the least bit excited to see me. She didn't understand what I said, but also didn't immediately tell me to get lost. Which is something I was keenly concerned about after my humbling experience in Korea. So I whipped out my translator and she told me it was 2,000 NTD for 20 minutes. I asked her how much it would be for an hour, and she told me 5,000. I thanked her and said I might be back after dinner. I had zero intention of coming back.

I then crossed the street and went to the other corridor, where I noticed a group of about six lightly-dressed women standing nearly shoulder to shoulder. At least four of them were obviously Thai. One had light skin and appeared to be Chinese / Taiwanese ethnicity. She was cute, slim to average body, maybe around 30 years old, with pitch black hair cut evenly above her shoulder. From a physical standpoint, she was pretty much exactly what I was hoping to find in Taipei. However, she did not speak even one word of English, and had what seemed to be a polite but down-to-business personality, which were both drawbacks. I generally like my street girls to be either innocent fawns, seductive vixens or easygoing girls-next-door, and this woman was none of the above.

Just as we began to discuss pricing details, all six of the women suddenly turned and retreated past me down the corridor, including the one I was chatting with. I was confused. I then noticed a yellow-vested policeman coming down the corridor. I smiled and gave him a "what's up" nod. He nodded back indifferently. For a second, I wondered how strictly prostitution was policed in Taiwan. It was kind of disheartening to see the girls get run off like that and to know that they must always be looking around for approaching law enforcement. And it made me even more determined to give them my business.

After all the girls scurried away, I walked across the street to the area near the metro station to see if there were any more opportunities lurking there. All I found was a sizeable homeless population living in squalor with no attractive women anywhere. So I circled back to the Xichang market. The ladies were back, and I brushed past four or five girls to walk directly up to the one I had been talking with. I think this impressed her, and she seemed to soften up a bit.

The short-haired East Asian quoted me 2 k for 20 minutes and 4. 5 k for an hour. I was honestly expecting the price to be higher than the first woman I talked with because this one was younger and more attractive, but to my delight the price was actually lower. I asked her if she wanted to go back to my hotel room, but she insisted that we go to her room across the street. That was a bit of a turn off for me, and with it still being the daylight hours, I was curious to see what kind of beauties might emerge after dark. She gave me her phone number and I told her I would return after dinner. "Yuxuaoning" was the name she entered in my phone, with digits that ended in 97.

As I walked up the market corridor toward my hotel, I passed several more women including one who immediately caught my attention. She looked like she was of some type of mixed ancestry, with Japanese possibly being the most prominent. Mid-20's and had a cosmopolitan "semi-pro" vibe. She spoke very good English and flirted with me in the provocative way that I crave. This girl was the seductive vixen whose charms I am often unable to resist. I asked if she wanted to go back to my hotel, and she immediately agreed. I asked the price for one hour and she told me 6 k. Well, that was a problem. First of all, I only brought 4 k with me to Taiwan, and to my disbelief, virtually every bank in Wanhua (which seems to be pretty much the only place to exchange currency) closes at 3:30 pm. So I told her I would have to pay in a mixture of US and Taiwanese dollars. She said 200 US dollars would work. And I had two crisp 100 dollar bills with me, but Benjamin Franklin was one of our great Founding Fathers and I don't hand over his likeness to foreigners except in the most exceptional circumstances.

These circumstances were pretty darn exceptional, though. It was the last day of my trip and less than four hours before I needed to check out of my hotel to head back to the airport for a long and arduous journey back to the land of the free. And how much more enjoyable would that trip be if I was slumped back in my seat snoozing in a post-coital state of bliss rather than replaying a string of missed opportunities. I was honestly running out of time. And here she was, a girl straight out of my dirtiest dream, practically begging to fulfill my every desire in the comfort of the hotel room I rented for that exact purpose.

But then I thought of how I got there, and many other places I've been in the world. It was only through the guidance of men like Amazake and others who generously chose to share their secrets so that I and others might also partake in the joys they have experienced. Otherwise, I never would have even known the ladies of the Xichang market existed. And now I was going to come into this sacred place and sow lime in the ground by throwing hundred dollar bills at the local girls? Hell no. I was not going to be that guy.

So instead of accept her offer, I laughed and said "6,000? Incredulously. I then rolled my eyes and said "see you later" and walked off. No counteroffer. Didn't even ask for her name or number.

Now, don't get me wrong. I definitely intended to talk to that girl again. But my plan was to go get dinner and let her stand in that corridor for another hour or so thinking about how she would rather be screwing me and getting paid for it. Meanwhile, I would be able to scope out any more economical (and possibly more attractive) options that might appear after the sun went down. After all, she was only the third girl I'd spoken with in Xichang, and two of them exceeded my standards. Surely there had to be more just around the corner. And if worst came to worst, I had Yuxuaoning's number and she was very reasonably priced.

On my way to dinner, I tried to establish contact Yuxuaoning only to find that she was not on WhatsApp. My heart sank as I feared that she had either typed the number in wrong (I had to add the country code on my own) or had given me a fake number. Fortunately, I had cell phone service, so I sent her a text instead. The text went through but there was no reply.

After dinner, I returned to Xichang market and ran headlong into the old 'bird in the hand' adage. It was now around 7:00 and the quality of options had not improved one bit. In fact, they seemed to have gotten worse. I approached a few women just to check the rates, and some of them outright shooed me away. I didn't see either Yuxuaoning or the hot vixen I had talked to earlier standing where they had been before. One Thai girl tried to drag me aggressively up to her room against my will for a 15-minute quickie, while another Thai "bubblegum brat" rudely told me (in either broken English or Thai) to get lost after I complimented her blue eyes. "Get lost" is a very polite way of phrasing whatever she told me.

I passed on each side of the market two or three times, becoming more desperate and hopeless with each pass. It seemed that all the most alluring women had either retired for the evening or been scooped up by other men, and I was scouring the leftovers. It seemed the evening was not going to end well for me after all.

I checked my phone, and to my shock I had a text from Yuxuaoning. "Where are you?" She asked in Mandarin. However, the text had been sent 20 minutes earlier. I responded in Mandarin that I was close to where I met her and asked where she was. Several minutes passed with no response.

Knowing that my time was running out and not knowing what else to do, I continued to loiter in the market. Suddenly, I heard the sounds of yelling to my left. A fight broke out in the market and I had a ringside seat. Two Asian men were going at it with two other Asian men. Three of them were weilding what looked like knight sticks and another had what appeared to be a dull metal blade. Several blows were struck. Pepper spray was used. One of the men sank what appeared to be a small knife or "shank" into the side of another's neck, causing blood to spurt out onto the pavement. This continued for several minutes and at some point another four men joined in, with four on each side. A crowd gathered around to watch. The men were relentless and were legitimately trying to kill each other.

All of the men were small and wiry, and the scene got my testerone pumping so hard that I was somewhat tempted to step in and manhandle a couple of them to break the fight up. But I thought better of it given the weapons that were involved, I would have almost certainly been struck with something and I don't think they would have stopped anyway. Then one of them pulled out a "gun" and crowd started to scatter as he fired it at one of his rivals and scored a an apparent hit. I put the word gun in parentheses because it merely made a 'pfft' sound and was a pitiful imitation of a real gun by an American standard. If these guys had guns like we all have in America, bullets would have been everywhere and the morgue would have been full that night. It made me ashamed to be glad I was not witnessing this fight in my own country, as I very well may not have lived to tell about it.

Pitiful or not, the shot hit its target and the victim collapsed against a motorcycle. Another assailant then put the wounded man in a headlock and began wailing on him. Suddenly a young woman (possibly one of the hookers?) ran out from the crowd and threw her body over the wounded man pleading for the attacker to stop. The woman's cries were so loud and hysterical that the attacker did back off. Finally, after about ten minutes of nonstop fighting, the police and ambulence arrived. They spoke with one of the men who seemed to me to be the instigator but didn't arrest him. They just tried to calm him down. At that point, I figured I had pressed my luck enough by hanging around that area and I left. I checked my phone: Still no reply from Yuxuaoning.

I got some bubble tea at a tea shop in Ximen and then headed back to the hotel. Just before I got there, I felt a buzz in my pocket. It was Yuxuaoning. "I'll go down" she said in Mandarin. It was apparent to me that the reason she had not responded to my text from 30 minutes earlier was because she had been upstairs with another man. I was just another appointment to fit into her busy schedule. And now she was ready for me. "I'm here waiting for you," she texted a few moments later.

After witnessing that fight, my body was full of testosterone and adrenaline. I have to admit, there was something that aroused me deep inside by being summoned to Yuxuaoning's lair. It felt like she was ringing a dinner bell and daring me to come and get it. It was almost 8:00 and I didn't have much time to think about. I acted purely on instinct. Primal instinct. I turned on my heels and speedwalked back to the Xichang market.

There I found Yuxuaoning, who looked even more enticing than I remembered. I told her the truth, that I didn't have much time. I couldn't spend an hour with her, but I could spend 30 minutes for 2,500 NTD. She accepted.

Yuxuaoning led me through a door located only feet from where she had been leaning in the corridor, and up the stairs to her third-floor apartment. It was hot as a furnace inside with no ventilation and the pungent aroma of sex filled the air. The bedsheets were disheveled and looked like they had hosted many visitors. This was the definition of cheap, raunchy sex. Honestly it might have been my first time in a place like that, and I was both disappointed with myself and aroused at the same time. I was skeptical that I could get much satisfaction in 30 minutes but that was all the time I had and at least it wouldn't cost me much.

Yuxuaoning led me through a door located only feet from where she had been leaning in the corridor, and up the stairs to her third-floor apartment. She asked for payment up front, but after my experience in Thailand, that wasn't about to happen. I did show her the money though, to assure her that I was good for it. She was satisfied with that. With that out of the way, she took off her clothes to reveal a milky white girl-next-door type body.

Yuxuaoning used her soft hands to get my soldier to stand at attention and then I slid on one of my Trojan Magnums. She was tight at first so I started off very slowly on top of her. Once she began to moisten up I increased the speed to a nice steady rhythm. She was fairly vocal and made sounds that I had never heard from women in other countries. About 15 minutes in, all of those noises suddenly stopped as she orgasmed so hard that my pilot was nearly ejected from the cockpit.

After her climax, I flipped her over and enjoyed her from behind. She was a nice, smooth ride from the front, but once we hit the backroad she really shined. Yuxuaoning's backside was the perfect height for my preferred angle of attack, and her crevice was the absolute perfect combination of depth, tightness and moisture for my shaft. In truth, hers might have been the best honeypot I have ever entered. If not, it was definitely top three.

I dug my hands into her hips as I savored everything Yuxuaoning had to offer. I reached my hand beneath her and pulled lightly on her titties, and also gave her ass some light slaps. Not the "who's the boss?" slaps I usually dole out, but rather the kind that just tested the waters to see if she would allow it. She seemed to like them, but I didn't want to push my luck and get my "license revoked" (as Amazake might put it) on my first trip around the block.

It wasn't long before I got into a nice steady rhythm with her that sent me to a place of pure sexual euphoria. From what I could tell, she was loving every long, deep stroke and every five seconds or so her muscles were contracting around me. I couldn't tell if she was in the throes of a rolling orgasm or of she was doing that intentionally to milk my snake and make me finish faster. At any rate, it felt damn good. Soon I wasn't so much worried about whether I could cum in the 30 minute timeframe, as I was worried about how much longer I could hold on.

When I finally exploded with maybe a minute or two to spare, it was a glorious ball- and mind-clearing release that was easily my most memorable climax on a trip that had multiple great ones. Drenched in sweat and dizzy with bliss, I staggered over to the couch and clumsily got dressed. Honestly, I had no idea that cheap sex with a street hooker could be that good. I paid Yuxuaoning the 2. 5 k and gave her a big wet kiss on the cheek, which I don't think went over well with her at all. Given how much she seemed to enjoy the sex, I was surprised by how cold and businesslike she was afterwards. Maybe someone can explain that one to me. Later, I sent her a polite text thanking her and telling her I hope we can do it again in the future. It received no response. I hope I didn't piss her off.

After that titillating experience, I sprinted back to the hotel and then booked to the airport where I made my 11:30 flight with time to spare. Let's just say I slept well on the way home while dreaming of all the beautiful memories that I had just made.

NotReallyMark
03-24-24, 12:27
Given how much she seemed to enjoy the sex, I was surprised by how cold and businesslike she was afterwards. Maybe someone can explain that one to me.I can explain that for you pretty easily, and I assume you know it too.

She did not enjoy the sex. It's all pretend.

I read so often that mongerers claim that the working girl they were with climaxed and / or moaned with excitement. It always makes me chuckle.

I've once had the opportunity to have a long talk with two working girls, and we discussed the trade at length. They told me 99% of the orgasms they supposedly have while working are faked. The more she moans, the quicker you cum, and the faster you're out the door. The harsh truth is that she doesn't like having you inside her, she's just working, and the fake orgasm serves a purpose.

Personally, I prefer if a girls stays quiet (gentle moans maybe) rather than the loud fake moaning. Also, her claiming "Oooh, your the*ck is sooo big!" is a real turn-off for me. I know I'm average-sized, I know her moaning is fake. I'd rather not be reminded that this is all theatre in a too obvious way.

True, some girls are better at faking it than others, and those are probably the girls that make you believe you've actually made her cum.

I know some of you are now thinking that this might be true for others, but that you actually made that working girl cum the other day. No, you didn't, sorry.

As an experiment, next time you think she's having a great time, try and say you want to stop because you have to leave for some reason. If you're not a regular (and she has no chance of repeat-business), she'll stop right away she'll be very happy to show you the door ASAP.

Yes, some working girls might prefer you to another client, but it will be because you're polite, because you don't haggle, or because you finish quickly, but not because she's enjoying the sex with you. Your penis isn't special, your technique isn't better than most. You're just a client that she puts through the procedure, and part of that procedure is making you believe you're great. Mission accomplished! Now she can pay her rent, and move on to the next client.

Amazake
03-25-24, 03:12
My trip to Asia had taken me from the alleys of Seoul, to the streets and bars of Bangkok, and finally back to the warm embrace of my lover and friends in the Philippines. But it wasn't quite over yet.

On Monday, I boarded my flight in Cebu bound for the United States. My flight had a lengthy ten-hour layover in Taipei, and that was by design. I intended to use that time to explore the local mongering scene.

I had visited Taipei once before (also on a long layover). I personally found the city to be welcoming, well-designed and oddly romantic. I was able to zip easily from the airport to the heart of the city with public transportation (the MRT) and enjoyed walking the nice (and mostly covered) sidewalks that took me past restaurants, tea shops, convenience stores, massage parlors, and every other type of business. The streets were bustling with people going about their daily lives. From a weather, modernity and population density perspective, the city reminded me a little of San Francisco.

Strangely, I found the women that I saw in Taipei to be, on the whole, the most feminine and attractive in any country I'd visited in Asia. I was not expecting that, as I have never read any reports from foreigners praising the beauty of Taiwanese women in comparison to say, Japanese, Thai or Filipina women. But having made multiple visits to all of those countries, I can confidently say that I am personally more attracted to the physical appearance, fashion style and overall feminine ambience of Taiwanese women than those in any other Asian country I've been to.

With all these tantalizing women roaming around, even riding the subway was a somewhat exciting experience for me. Not speaking a word of Chinese, I knew I had no hope of seducing one of them, nor did I have the time or inclination to try. However, I was certain that somewhere was a place I could spend some quality time with one of them for a price. Unfortunately, on that first trip, I had not yet discovered this forum and I was very limited in my ability to find those women. I wandered around the streets aimlessly and found came up empty. I left disappointed but I was determined to return.

Then I discovered this forum. Inspired by the poet of Taipei, Amazake, I prepared to give the city another try.

My flight landed at 1:30 pm, and with just one small carry-on suitcase I cleared customs in record time. I immediately jumped on the MRT and headed for Taipei Main Station. Then I caught a bus to Wanhua and walked a piece to get to my hotel, the Ximen LE Room Hotel located at No. 32 Kanding Road. You won't find it on Google Maps, but it is across the street from Xin Xin Hot Pot and you should be able to book it on Agoda.

Even though I only planned to stay a few hours, I got a hotel room because 1) I needed a secure place to put my stuff, 2) I needed a nice hot shower and a place to relax before spending 20 straight hours on airplanes and in airports on my way back home, and 3) if I got lucky and found a woman, I needed a place to take her. I was very happy with the LE Room Hotel. Reasonably priced, courteous staff, good air conditioning, comfortable bed, easy check-in / check out. The elevator is slow and the room was a little cramped, but the bathroom was clean and the shower was steaming hot with great water pressure and had the nice soap and shampoo dispensers I like. But what really impressed me was that in the lobby they had a variety of snacks and drinks, and all of them were free to guests. That alone made the place an absolute bargain. I would definitely stay there again.

Wasting no time, I showered and shaved and then headed south down Kangding Street toward Lungshan Temple. It was only about a 1 km walk from the hotel. Even though it was windy and a little chilly outside, I wore a black t-shirt and jeans. I noticed that nearly everyone else seemed to be dressed in a jacket, and I immediately felt like I looked underdressed in addition to looking out of place. But after spending four days in the heat of the Philippines, I was enjoying the feel of cool air on my skin.

Guided by the detailed directions of Amazake, I reached the little market on Xichang Street on the east side of Lungshan Temple around 5 pm. Upon arriving, I immediately realized that I had entered the rough side of town. Most of the vendors there looked impoverished and the place had a seedy feel to it. On each side of the market was a covered corridor, and scattered throughout those corridors, leaned up against the walls, were a number of scantily clad ladies who were clearly trying to attract male clientele. And that day, I wanted to be part of that clientele.

Overall, I was pleased with the selection, especially so early in the day on a Monday. A wave of purient excitement washed over me as I strolled through the market, casually looking from side to side to check out the available options as inconspicuously as possible. Of course, as the only six-foot-two, white, blue-eyed man wearing only a t-shirt in the general vicinity, I am sure I was anything but inconspicuous.

I had found the promiscuous promised land of Wanhua and now it was time to sample a little taste of its bounty. The problem, of course, was that I did not speak a word of Mandarin. I have learned from past experience that it is a good idea to try a few native phrases when approaching and then revert to English or the translator. You never get a second chance to make a first impression. So, I circled around the temple and practiced saying "Nee-how" and "Mia-gush shaw shi-do shau chien"? Which I believe translates to "Hello. How much does it cost for two hours?

I then returned to the market, and this time walked down the narrow side corridors. I broke out my broken Mandarin for the first lady I ran into, who was more or less alone. This lady was on the older side, had more weight on her than I like and didn't seem the least bit excited to see me. She didn't understand what I said, but also didn't immediately tell me to get lost. Which is something I was keenly concerned about after my humbling experience in Korea. So I whipped out my translator and she told me it was 2,000 NTD for 20 minutes. I asked her how much it would be for an hour, and she told me 5,000. I thanked her and said I might be back after dinner. I had zero intention of coming back.

I then crossed the street and went to the other corridor, where I noticed a group of about six lightly-dressed women standing nearly shoulder to shoulder. At least four of them were obviously Thai. One had light skin and appeared to be Chinese / Taiwanese ethnicity. She was cute, slim to average body, maybe around 30 years old, with pitch black hair cut evenly above her shoulder. From a physical standpoint, she was pretty much exactly what I was hoping to find in Taipei. However, she did not speak even one word of English, and had what seemed to be a polite but down-to-business personality, which were both drawbacks. I generally like my street girls to be either innocent fawns, seductive vixens or easygoing girls-next-door, and this woman was none of the above.

Just as we began to discuss pricing details, all six of the women suddenly turned and retreated past me down the corridor, including the one I was chatting with. I was confused. I then noticed a yellow-vested policeman coming down the corridor. I smiled and gave him a "what's up" nod. He nodded back indifferently. For a second, I wondered how strictly prostitution was policed in Taiwan. It was kind of disheartening to see the girls get run off like that and to know that they must always be looking around for approaching law enforcement. And it made me even more determined to give them my business.

After all the girls scurried away, I walked across the street to the area near the metro station to see if there were any more opportunities lurking there. All I found was a sizeable homeless population living in squalor with no attractive women anywhere. So I circled back to the Xichang market. The ladies were back, and I brushed past four or five girls to walk directly up to the one I had been talking with. I think this impressed her, and she seemed to soften up a bit.

The short-haired East Asian quoted me 2 k for 20 minutes and 4. 5 k for an hour. I was honestly expecting the price to be higher than the first woman I talked with because this one was younger and more attractive, but to my delight the price was actually lower. I asked her if she wanted to go back to my hotel room, but she insisted that we go to her room across the street. That was a bit of a turn off for me, and with it still being the daylight hours, I was curious to see what kind of beauties might emerge after dark. She gave me her phone number and I told her I would return after dinner. "Yuxuaoning" was the name she entered in my phone, with digits that ended in 97.

As I walked up the market corridor toward my hotel, I passed several more women including one who immediately caught my attention. She looked like she was of some type of mixed ancestry, with Japanese possibly being the most prominent. Mid-20's and had a cosmopolitan "semi-pro" vibe. She spoke very good English and flirted with me in the provocative way that I crave. This girl was the seductive vixen whose charms I am often unable to resist. I asked if she wanted to go back to my hotel, and she immediately agreed. I asked the price for one hour and she told me 6 k. Well, that was a problem. First of all, I only brought 4 k with me to Taiwan, and to my disbelief, virtually every bank in Wanhua (which seems to be pretty much the only place to exchange currency) closes at 3:30 pm. So I told her I would have to pay in a mixture of US and Taiwanese dollars. She said 200 US dollars would work. And I had two crisp 100 dollar bills with me, but Benjamin Franklin was one of our great Founding Fathers and I don't hand over his likeness to foreigners except in the most exceptional circumstances.

These circumstances were pretty darn exceptional, though. It was the last day of my trip and less than four hours before I needed to check out of my hotel to head back to the airport for a long and arduous journey back to the land of the free. And how much more enjoyable would that trip be if I was slumped back in my seat snoozing in a post-coital state of bliss rather than replaying a string of missed opportunities. I was honestly running out of time. And here she was, a girl straight out of my dirtiest dream, practically begging to fulfill my every desire in the comfort of the hotel room I rented for that exact purpose.

But then I thought of how I got there, and many other places I've been in the world. It was only through the guidance of men like Amazake and others who generously chose to share their secrets so that I and others might also partake in the joys they have experienced. Otherwise, I never would have even known the ladies of the Xichang market existed. And now I was going to come into this sacred place and sow lime in the ground by throwing hundred dollar bills at the local girls? Hell no. I was not going to be that guy.

So instead of accept her offer, I laughed and said "6,000? Incredulously. I then rolled my eyes and said "see you later" and walked off. No counteroffer. Didn't even ask for her name or number.

Now, don't get me wrong. I definitely intended to talk to that girl again. But my plan was to go get dinner and let her stand in that corridor for another hour or so thinking about how she would rather be screwing me and getting paid for it. Meanwhile, I would be able to scope out any more economical (and possibly more attractive) options that might appear after the sun went down. After all, she was only the third girl I'd spoken with in Xichang, and two of them exceeded my standards. Surely there had to be more just around the corner. And if worst came to worst, I had Yuxuaoning's number and she was very reasonably priced.

On my way to dinner, I tried to establish contact Yuxuaoning only to find that she was not on WhatsApp. My heart sank as I feared that she had either typed the number in wrong (I had to add the country code on my own) or had given me a fake number. Fortunately, I had cell phone service, so I sent her a text instead. The text went through but there was no reply.

After dinner, I returned to Xichang market and ran headlong into the old 'bird in the hand' adage. It was now around 7:00 and the quality of options had not improved one bit. In fact, they seemed to have gotten worse. I approached a few women just to check the rates, and some of them outright shooed me away. I didn't see either Yuxuaoning or the hot vixen I had talked to earlier standing where they had been before. One Thai girl tried to drag me aggressively up to her room against my will for a 15-minute quickie, while another Thai "bubblegum brat" rudely told me (in either broken English or Thai) to get lost after I complimented her blue eyes. "Get lost" is a very polite way of phrasing whatever she told me.

I passed on each side of the market two or three times, becoming more desperate and hopeless with each pass. It seemed that all the most alluring women had either retired for the evening or been scooped up by other men, and I was scouring the leftovers. It seemed the evening was not going to end well for me after all.

I checked my phone, and to my shock I had a text from Yuxuaoning. "Where are you?" She asked in Mandarin. However, the text had been sent 20 minutes earlier. I responded in Mandarin that I was close to where I met her and asked where she was. Several minutes passed with no response.

Knowing that my time was running out and not knowing what else to do, I continued to loiter in the market. Suddenly, I heard the sounds of yelling to my left. A fight broke out in the market and I had a ringside seat. Two Asian men were going at it with two other Asian men. Three of them were weilding what looked like knight sticks and another had what appeared to be a dull metal blade. Several blows were struck. Pepper spray was used. One of the men sank what appeared to be a small knife or "shank" into the side of another's neck, causing blood to spurt out onto the pavement. This continued for several minutes and at some point another four men joined in, with four on each side. A crowd gathered around to watch. The men were relentless and were legitimately trying to kill each other.

All of the men were small and wiry, and the scene got my testerone pumping so hard that I was somewhat tempted to step in and manhandle a couple of them to break the fight up. But I thought better of it given the weapons that were involved, I would have almost certainly been struck with something and I don't think they would have stopped anyway. Then one of them pulled out a "gun" and crowd started to scatter as he fired it at one of his rivals and scored a an apparent hit. I put the word gun in parentheses because it merely made a 'pfft' sound and was a pitiful imitation of a real gun by an American standard. If these guys had guns like we all have in America, bullets would have been everywhere and the morgue would have been full that night. It made me ashamed to be glad I was not witnessing this fight in my own country, as I very well may not have lived to tell about it.

Pitiful or not, the shot hit its target and the victim collapsed against a motorcycle. Another assailant then put the wounded man in a headlock and began wailing on him. Suddenly a young woman (possibly one of the hookers?) ran out from the crowd and threw her body over the wounded man pleading for the attacker to stop. The woman's cries were so loud and hysterical that the attacker did back off. Finally, after about ten minutes of nonstop fighting, the police and ambulence arrived. They spoke with one of the men who seemed to me to be the instigator but didn't arrest him. They just tried to calm him down. At that point, I figured I had pressed my luck enough by hanging around that area and I left. I checked my phone: Still no reply from Yuxuaoning.

I got some bubble tea at a tea shop in Ximen and then headed back to the hotel. Just before I got there, I felt a buzz in my pocket. It was Yuxuaoning. "I'll go down" she said in Mandarin. It was apparent to me that the reason she had not responded to my text from 30 minutes earlier was because she had been upstairs with another man. I was just another appointment to fit into her busy schedule. And now she was ready for me. "I'm here waiting for you," she texted a few moments later.

After witnessing that fight, my body was full of testosterone and adrenaline. I have to admit, there was something that aroused me deep inside by being summoned to Yuxuaoning's lair. It felt like she was ringing a dinner bell and daring me to come and get it. It was almost 8:00 and I didn't have much time to think about. I acted purely on instinct. Primal instinct. I turned on my heels and speedwalked back to the Xichang market.

There I found Yuxuaoning, who looked even more enticing than I remembered. I told her the truth, that I didn't have much time. I couldn't spend an hour with her, but I could spend 30 minutes for 2,500 NTD. She accepted.

Yuxuaoning led me through a door located only feet from where she had been leaning in the corridor, and up the stairs to her third-floor apartment. It was hot as a furnace inside with no ventilation and the pungent aroma of sex filled the air. The bedsheets were disheveled and looked like they had hosted many visitors. This was the definition of cheap, raunchy sex. Honestly it might have been my first time in a place like that, and I was both disappointed with myself and aroused at the same time. I was skeptical that I could get much satisfaction in 30 minutes but that was all the time I had and at least it wouldn't cost me much.

Yuxuaoning led me through a door located only feet from where she had been leaning in the corridor, and up the stairs to her third-floor apartment. She asked for payment up front, but after my experience in Thailand, that wasn't about to happen. I did show her the money though, to assure her that I was good for it. She was satisfied with that. With that out of the way, she took off her clothes to reveal a milky white girl-next-door type body.

Yuxuaoning used her soft hands to get my soldier to stand at attention and then I slid on one of my Trojan Magnums. She was tight at first so I started off very slowly on top of her. Once she began to moisten up I increased the speed to a nice steady rhythm. She was fairly vocal and made sounds that I had never heard from women in other countries. About 15 minutes in, all of those noises suddenly stopped as she orgasmed so hard that my pilot was nearly ejected from the cockpit.

After her climax, I flipped her over and enjoyed her from behind. She was a nice, smooth ride from the front, but once we hit the backroad she really shined. Yuxuaoning's backside was the perfect height for my preferred angle of attack, and her crevice was the absolute perfect combination of depth, tightness and moisture for my shaft. In truth, hers might have been the best honeypot I have ever entered. If not, it was definitely top three.

I dug my hands into her hips as I savored everything Yuxuaoning had to offer. I reached my hand beneath her and pulled lightly on her titties, and also gave her ass some light slaps. Not the "who's the boss?" slaps I usually dole out, but rather the kind that just tested the waters to see if she would allow it. She seemed to like them, but I didn't want to push my luck and get my "license revoked" (as Amazake might put it) on my first trip around the block.

It wasn't long before I got into a nice steady rhythm with her that sent me to a place of pure sexual euphoria. From what I could tell, she was loving every long, deep stroke and every five seconds or so her muscles were contracting around me. I couldn't tell if she was in the throes of a rolling orgasm or of she was doing that intentionally to milk my snake and make me finish faster. At any rate, it felt damn good. Soon I wasn't so much worried about whether I could cum in the 30 minute timeframe, as I was worried about how much longer I could hold on.

When I finally exploded with maybe a minute or two to spare, it was a glorious ball- and mind-clearing release that was easily my most memorable climax on a trip that had multiple great ones. Drenched in sweat and dizzy with bliss, I staggered over to the couch and clumsily got dressed. Honestly, I had no idea that cheap sex with a street hooker could be that good. I paid Yuxuaoning the 2. 5 k and gave her a big wet kiss on the cheek, which I don't think went over well with her at all. Given how much she seemed to enjoy the sex, I was surprised by how cold and businesslike she was afterwards. Maybe someone can explain that one to me. Later, I sent her a polite text thanking her and telling her I hope we can do it again in the future. It received no response. I hope I didn't piss her off.

After that titillating experience, I sprinted back to the hotel and then booked to the airport where I made my 11:30 flight with time to spare. Let's just say I slept well on the way home while dreaming of all the beautiful memories that I had just made."Veni Vidi Vici," All hail KaptnAmerica!

Although "Veni Vidi Vici," (I came, I saw, I conquered) is usually attributed to the Roman Emperor Julius Caesar, it seems most fitting in this instance for it to be ascribed, also, to you, KaptnAmerica, for your fine work in Wanhua, with so little time, on a wing and a prayer. And, I will add one more term from the Latin language, "Bravisimo!

Well, Captain, I am "almost"speechless. And, that is something that I can be seldom accused of.

You certainly deserve an award of meritorious action for your quick intuitive grasping of the Wanhua scene.

It took myself many more visits to accomplish any degree of proficiency, and you seem to have gotten yourself up to speed in a matter of minutes.

You moved like a skilled "middleweight," bobbing and weaving in and out of alleys, dodging bullets and knives, violence and death, meeting and negotiating with Asian street girls of many varieties. And, in the end, scoring with a beauty at a fair price.

But, it's obvious that you are a "journeyman," with great skills in this hobby that you have transferred to this new territory with stealthy efficiency.

Congratulations, and thank you for your incredibly exciting novella, replete with a plethora of facts and tidbits that enliven your telling of your experiences with great relatability and vibrancy, usually attributed to a classic 007 action thriller.

The girl not texting you back, although she might have enjoyed her orgasmic escapades with you, might have found your "magnum" a bit much to take on a steady basis. Oftentimes they forego the sexual pleasure and opt for the bliss of the more lucrative financial benefit with customers less endowed and preventing less wear-and-tear in their "nether region. ".

I once watched, utterly shocked, when every girl in the alley rushed to the side of an elderly decrepit man using a walker to ambulate his way through the tea house alleys of Huaxi. He really did not look very capable of performing the act, but was well-dressed and they knew they could play tit-for-tat with him, get their friends involved, and with no wear-and-tear on their bodies, line their pockets with plenty of cash. You can be assured that his texts would be answered immediately.

And, I just have to say, in all my years in these parts, I have never seen fighting escalate to the level of guns and knives being brandished and used, and gushing of blood—violent street crimes. Especially with the police station a short block away and so many armed police officers in the vicinity.

I will have to assume that excitement follows you!

And in conclusion, Captain, it is plain to see that if you accomplished so much in deciphering the "Wanhua Code," in your few hours of free time spent there on the tail end of your Asian tour, had you devoted a few more days there, you would have far surpassed my meager output which is many years in the making.

Alas, some of us are destined for the fast lane, while others like myself, "plodders. " (LOL).

Thank you for your marvelous work and contribution to this thread. Many Blessings in all your endeavors. Godspeed!

Amazake
03-25-24, 14:15
Wanhua. Xichang bustling!

The other night, I have never seen the Xichang Market so overpopulated with young ladies. I am talking around 60 to 70 ladies. And, the "law" would swing by, and the girls would flea like chickens from the fox.

Anyway, I first went for a totally legit back-walking massage which was excellent. And, feeling nimble, wiry and lively, bumped into my "Long Tall Sally," sexy, vivacious, vixen, spilling out of her tight short-shorts and t shirt, elevated on 5 inch heels, and she is impossible to resist. Old friends, and never failed to absolutely take care of me, showering me with lavish attention from start to finish.

She is close to 40 with some work done on her abundant breasts, and she has a derrière that is incredibly round and plump.

She possesses a very bubbly, efflorescent, fun-loving, sassy spirit that aims to please beyond the call of duty, and enjoys the play.

I guess it's called role-play. She gets really excited and calls me "elder brother. " And I retort calling her "little sister" as she rides and gushes.

We also formed the habit of complimenting each other incessantly during the excitement of the love-play. Had a great time.

I took a week off from my regular girl, but I have not abandoned her. As they say, "Absence makes the heart grow fonder. ".

PIpimp
03-25-24, 20:25
I can explain that for you pretty easily, and I assume you know it too.

I read so often that mongerers claim that the working girl they were with climaxed and / or moaned with excitement. It always makes me chuckle.

I've once had the opportunity to have a long talk with two working girls, and we discussed the trade at length. They told me 99% of the orgasms they supposedly have while working are faked. The more she moans, the quicker you cum, and the faster you're out the door. The harsh truth is that she doesn't like having you inside her, she's just working, and the fake orgasm serves a purpose.

Personally, I prefer if a girls stays quiet (gentle moans maybe) rather than the loud fake moaning. Also, her claiming "Oooh, your the*ck is sooo big!" is a real turn-off for me. I know I'm average-sized, I know her moaning is fake. I'd rather not be reminded that this is all theatre in a too obvious way.

True, some girls are better at faking it than others, and those are probably the girls that make you believe you've actually made her cum.

I know some of you are now thinking that this might be true for others, but that you actually made that working girl cum the other day. No, you didn't, sorry.

As an experiment, next time you think she's having a great time, try and say you want to stop because you have to leave for some reason. If you're not a regular (and she has no chance of repeat-business), she'll stop right away she'll be very happy to show you the door ASAP.

Yes, some working girls might prefer you to another client, but it will be because you're polite, because you don't haggle, or because you finish quickly, but not because she's enjoying the sex with you. Your penis isn't special, your technique isn't better than most. You're just a client that she puts through the procedure, and part of that procedure is making you believe you're great. Mission accomplished! Now she can pay her rent, and move on to the next client.You are 100% correct!

IcyBlue
03-25-24, 21:38

Yes, some working girls might prefer you to another client, but it will be because you're polite, because you don't haggle, or because you finish quickly, but not because she's enjoying the sex with you. Your penis isn't special, your technique isn't better than most. You're just a client that she puts through the procedure, and part of that procedure is making you believe you're great. Mission accomplished! Now she can pay her rent, and move on to the next client.I've been seeing providers for around a decade now and got to know some of them on a personal level too. It's just a job for them. Good providers can make you feel special and wanted. They know repeat customers provide a steady source of income. A lot of provider don't even feel anything during penetration because their minds are not in it. We're all in it for something. Guys need a release. Providers need money.

Amazake
03-26-24, 02:19

Yes, some working girls might prefer you to another client, but it will be because you're polite, because you don't haggle, or because you finish quickly, but not because she's enjoying the sex with you. Your penis isn't special, your technique isn't better than most. You're just a client that she puts through the procedure, and part of that procedure is making you believe you're great. Mission accomplished! Now she can pay her rent, and move on to the next client.I can only partially agree with you.

Of course, there are the obvious "stage shows" when a girl will start panting at the sight of you. Sure, she wants to make you feel adored so you become a part of her business plan for steady income. She puts on a great performance.

But, the above is definitely not the whole story.

Many times, the alarm clock whistles, and she is dripping wet and her heart is beating and she is sweating and you want to disengage, and she pulls you back in.

This is on her time. She gave you, already, everything you paid for, and more. But, she won't let you go and tells you in a panting whisper "it's okay, let's continue. ".

Let's not be ridiculous and say that she loves you. But, let's be practical and say that the friction between your organs, and your amiable disposition was good for her. Or, she finds you comforting, you treated her right.

There are times when a girl is just turned on, just like any other mammal. She forgets to lube because she is already wet, just because of the magnetism between opposite sexes.

Sure, what you are saying is generally true, but certainly not always.

Without a Hollywood makeup artist on the set, there is no way a working girl is that great an actress where she is able to gush from below, spontaneously sweat, have her skin turn to red, have her breath patterns become severely short-patterned, rhythmic, deep, and have her grasp of you be unwilling to release you.

Surely, her original intention was to get paid, and give your manhood a short visit in her cave, and get you out, ASAP, and move onto the next victim.

But, "nature" sometimes will rewrite the script, beyond her control and intention.

Nature takes over and the friction between your organs did what they were designed to do for the purpose of survival of the species, and she finds herself enjoying pleasures of sex. She softens and gives into the experience. And, her body and emotions trumps her mind, and she finds herself in the midst of an orgasm.

Surely she wanted to avoid that scenario of her expending her energy needlessly, and surely she would prefer to get your dough without having to sweat and pant and require a longer shower and calming down period before her next john.

But, it is absolutely unavoidable for a paid girl to get aroused, "sometimes," and she is lying if she tells you otherwise. Many others will tell you the opposite, that getting excited and orgasming is just unavoidable.

KapnAmerica
03-26-24, 05:02

Yes, some working girls might prefer you to another client, but it will be because you're polite, because you don't haggle, or because you finish quickly, but not because she's enjoying the sex with you. Your penis isn't special, your technique isn't better than most. You're just a client that she puts through the procedure, and part of that procedure is making you believe you're great. Mission accomplished! Now she can pay her rent, and move on to the next client.I appreciate the feedback and you are probably right. When I replay the sequence in my head, I have to conclude that her motivation in having sex was 100% for money and zero percent for pleasure.

I usually try to avoid those types of girls. I like the types who are having sex for pleasure almost as much as for money, or the types who can't help but enjoy the experience. I believe they are out there and I have been lucky to spend time with many of them. Clearly they are the exception and not the rule. The trick is figuring out which type they are before you get them in bed. Often that is not easy but only comes with experience and intuition.

I think Amazake is one of the more skilled men on this forum in separating the wheat from the chaff on the street. And I greatly admire his talent and dedication in that regard. I think he speaks the truth when he says that "sometimes" the women cannot help themselves. Especially the ones who already predisposed to enjoying the act.

Now, I have no illusions of being able to curl the toes of local women like the poet of this thread, who has spent years sifting and cultivating the ladies of Wanhua with great skill, and I knew from our first interaction that Yuxauoning fell squarely into the "strictly business" category of street girl. So I wasn't expecting much when I followed her up the stairs to her apartment.

But once I was inside of her, it seemed to me that her natural womanly instincts took over and she gave in to the pleasurable sensations of intercourse. Of course, she could have been faking it every reaction she had, counting down the seconds until it all ended. But if that was the case, she did a terrific job, because her vocalizations were staccato and uneven, and not particularly attractive to hear. They were not the dramatized and sustained moaning that I personally associate with a woman faking pleasure for my benefit. The same with her facial expressions. It seemed to me that she was not in control of the sounds / expression she was making and was genuinely experiencing pain, pleasure or both.

I also have to wonder if she would have let me continue past the 30 minute mark. If we get together again one day, I might try and see. I definitely didn't want to push my luck that day because that was my last chance to get some relief before my flight. And truthfully, with how good she felt while I was hammering her on all fours, I don't know how much longer past the time limit I could have lasted. She did get a phone call while I was enjoying her from behind, and she didn't even pause to see who was calling. That turned me on. I imagined it was her boyfriend calling to see where she was and when she was coming home. I love dirty taboo thoughts like that when I'm about to blow a load.

Anyway, she certainly could have been intending to fool me by vocalizing in an uneven and restrained way, to make it more believable. And I suppose the "orgasm" could have been faked as well, although that would have been counterproductive because she clamped down so hard on me that it made me momentarily stop my thrusts and switch positions. If that is the case, she did a fine job of fooling me. But either way, I enjoyed her desperate-but-toned-down reactions and that is all that mattered to me.

It also made me realize that perhaps I enjoy sex more with women who are more under control during the act. Those that enjoy it too much often encourage me to focus on maximizing their pleasure while neglecting my own. So maybe there is something to be said for women who are more on the stoic side of the spectrum. This may be why I enjoyed Yuxauoning as much as any woman on my trip. Because I had no emotional connection with her and the focus was on my pleasure and not hers maybe that lack of emotional connection is why she didn't exactly melt when I kissed her on the cheek and didn't text me back. Pleasure or no pleasure, it was just business.

KapnAmerica
03-26-24, 05:25
Wanhua. Xichang bustling!

The other night, I have never seen the Xichang Market so overpopulated with young ladies. I am talking around 60 to 70 ladies. And, the "law" would swing by, and the girls would flea like chickens from the fox.60-70?! You must be kidding. There were 25-30 at most when I was there last week and I had plenty of options. The girl to guy ratio is crazy, which I guess is why the prices stay low. It's a good thing no one else reads this thread or guys would be on that spot like flies on honey.

By the way, how many would you estimate were Thai? Because I would only be interested in the native or East Asian options. That is if I was still around there, which sadly I'm not. But a man can daydream. Sixty to seventy, sheesh.

Amazake
03-26-24, 16:40
60-70?! You must be kidding. There were 25-30 at most when I was there last week and I had plenty of options. The girl to guy ratio is crazy, which I guess is why the prices stay low. It's a good thing no one else reads this thread or guys would be on that spot like flies on honey.

By the way, how many would you estimate were Thai? Because I would only be interested in the native or East Asian options. That is if I was still around there, which sadly I'm not. But a man can daydream. Sixty to seventy, sheesh.I go there pretty often, and I never saw so many. It looked like all Thais. Of course, I didn't take a survey. But, the way they congregated, it looked like Thais. And, I never checked the Diamond Building / Kangding alleys.

Usually there are three or four main gatherings on Xichang, but there were all the prior gatherings, plus additional gatherings close to Guilin. And, there were girls in the middle island, but that was more temporary as they were avoiding police. I never saw Xichang that busy. But, in the past, the Diamond Building / Kangding were overflowing mostly with excellent work ethic Vietnamese and also girls from Burma, and Mainlanders.

I find myself gravitating towards lasting friendships with the Taiwanese. But, with so many Thais and high competition driving the prices down or at least stabilizing prices, I might sample.

Bigfist
03-28-24, 13:29
Hello all, I'm a long time lurker. I've resided in Taiwan close to a decade but only sparingly tested the waters of the adult scene, mainly with the tea delivery. Despite being around so long I'd never taken the time to browse at Xichang but recently I have taken a couple of walks and I'm considering participating. I have a few simple questions that I'm hoping someone won't mind helping me out with.

1) What is the best day and time to go to Xichang? I've walked around both at night and during the day and have seen some younger SEA-looking girls, but I would say just a dozen at most, not a whole lot.

2) What can I expect to pay? I don't need to be super cheap, I'm happy to pay more for a better experience but I'm not sure the ballpark.

3) What can be expected as far as kissing and BBBJ go?

4) What are the rooms like? Clean? Showers?

5) I speak Chinese reasonably but unfortunately I've never been brave enough to ask a tutor for some common terms regarding sexual activity. How does one say some common sexual acts in Chinese?

Appreciate any answers to these plus any other tips.

Amazake
03-29-24, 01:12
Hello all, I'm a long time lurker. I've resided in Taiwan close to a decade but only sparingly tested the waters of the adult scene, mainly with the tea delivery. Despite being around so long I'd never taken the time to browse at Xichang but recently I have taken a couple of walks and I'm considering participating. I have a few simple questions that I'm hoping someone won't mind helping me out with.

1) What is the best day and time to go to Xichang? I've walked around both at night and during the day and have seen some younger SEA-looking girls, but I would say just a dozen at most, not a whole lot.

2) What can I expect to pay? I don't need to be super cheap, I'm happy to pay more for a better experience but I'm not sure the ballpark.

3) What can be expected as far as kissing and BBBJ go?

4) What are the rooms like? Clean? Showers?

5) I speak Chinese reasonably but unfortunately I've never been brave enough to ask a tutor for some common terms regarding sexual activity. How does one say some common sexual acts in Chinese?

Appreciate any answers to these plus any other tips.Maybe other guys can offer more and better suggestions and information on this area. Many that speak and write Mandarin have a deeper understanding than myself.

Also, you should read through the many posts in this thread because so much has already been written here on this specific area.

It will benefit you to scan through the various posts and you will enrich yourself with the knowledge of many guy's opinions and experiences.

Many guys fly into town, and on the strength of what has already been written for posterity here in this thread, and are fully equipped to navigate themselves through the process quite successfully and admirably.

But, generally it is busier in the evenings, although there are always girls there in the afternoons and some early birds in the mornings. Like anything else, there are shifts. But, around 6:00,7:00,8:00 PM seems busiest.

Weekends are also busier with more selection. Rainy and cold nights reduce numbers greatly.

Price varies. Generally around 1500. Some lower, some higher. But 1500 seems to be the default price. They like to charge foreigners more, but you can stand firm on price and get it for 1500 for around 20 minutes. But, these girls are independent contractors and can create rules on the fly.

Not much kissing and BBBJ with the young girls in Xichang / Kangding, but some of the older ladies in the Huaxi Market will do almost (scary) anything. But, maybe other guys can offer more, because I usually stay away from mucus membrane contacts.

The rooms vary from being acceptable (never luxurious) to being messy, sloppy, lived in, with a very basic platform bed. Not really dirty. But, these are old alleys, and some areas are depressed and dank, dark. Girls in the Kangding area working in the Diamond building have brighter, cleaner accommodations. Sometimes a particular girl's room is brighter and more appealing. Sometimes rooms are commonly shared and used for these purposes and sometimes the girls are domiciled in the rooms. For myself, it matters little. My mind is laser focused on the girl in my grasp. If she is good looking, the room is 5 stars, even if it is subpar. But, I have sometimes been very pleasantly surprised by a girl's sense of pristine cleanliness and artistic aesthetics in a room. I will admire and praise her to no end. But, unfortunately, very rare. And, the shock of the rarity causes me to praise her sense of sophistication in an area that is generally known for its stark basic accommodations.

Sometimes there is a shower, and sometimes there is no shower, no toilet and no sink. A common hallway bathroom might be accessible.

One of my regulars has a pleasant room, quite comfortable and clean. My other regular is skid row. No shower, no sink, no toilet. She depends on "baby wipes" for cleansing body parts.

You can easily get by with absolutely no Chinese whatsoever. Hand gestures are used. And, besides, the Thais and Vietnamese oftentimes speak no Chinese, and sometimes speak good English. It matters not at all. You will communicate near perfectly in any country on the globe when a male and female are paired alone naked on a bed.

And, just Google a few sexual terms if you want to communicate specifically in the Chinese language with the native speakers.

Generally speaking, it is the most basic service, but the most basic service can be turned into something memorable and exciting, depending on how you approach it, and your input. The very same girl on the very same day can be a boon or bust, depending on your chemistry together and your combined patience in allowing greater satisfaction and pleasantry to emerge.

I'm sure others can contribute and fill in the gaps. Good luck.

Bigfist
03-29-24, 04:31
And, just Google a few sexual terms if you want to communicate specifically in the Chinese language with the native speakers.

Generally speaking, it is the most basic service, but the most basic service can be turned into something memorable and exciting, depending on how you approach it, and your input. The very same girl on the very same day can be a boon or bust, depending on your chemistry together and your combined patience in allowing greater satisfaction and pleasantry to emerge.

I'm sure others can contribute and fill in the gaps. Good luck.Thanks for your info. I've looked through some older posts (although the search functionality of the forum is a little slow and limited) and it does seem like peoples experiences do vary a bit.

Re using google to find terms, perhaps I can find a glossary of terms somewhere. As someone who speaks a little Chinese I know Google translate has its limitations and inaccuracies.

Another question: is there anywhere in the area where you can get a draft beer to enjoy al fresco? (Not club 7 LOL).

Horny OC
03-30-24, 04:33
Just got back to the states and wanted to post a report of my experience at the spa based on the information gathered here. (Thanks).

Basically it was the last day in Taiwan after a long 3 week tour of the island. Was in Kaohsiung but left a day early to head back to Taipei and meetup with friends before I head back. Since this was a change in the itinerary, I needed to find a hotel. Then I remember reading these spas in Taipei. Figured I can kill 2 birds with one stone.

After a night of friends, food, and drinks, one of them dropped me off at the spa around 12:30 am. Everything around there was already closed so took some searching to find the entrance and elevator up to the spa at the 15th floor of the building. Went to the front desk and got checked in. They set me up with one of those wrist key for the locker and it has a number to identify you so they know who to bill any food / drinks or extras.

So the first location is the locker, where you undress and put all your valuables in. Once done, I just followed the exit of the locker room and it took me straight to spa / sauna area. In the center of the room, there is a sink area where people would wash up, brush their teeth and such. Beyond that, they had like 3 or 4 big pool area with different water temperatures. And on the side, it was the toilets and steam / sauna. I cleaned myself up and sat in the steam room for about 10 minutes and decided it was enough to head over to the main event. At the exit, there are clean robes and boxers for all to use before they head on over to the common lounge area. While heading there, I see stations for people to get a haircut and / or shave. Then another room that is pretty dark with a TV and lounge chairs. Beyond that leads to the open area where there is a bar area where you can get water / tea and order food. You seem quite a few people just past out sleeping on various sofa. I took a seat in the back where I can observe the room.

About 3 minutes after I sat down, a fairly attractive older lady (35-40) walked up to me and asked if I wanted a massage. I of course said yes. Then she asked if I wanted the "special" massage. I believe her exact words were "special 按25705; English Chinese. I said yes and she said she would be right back. After 5 minutes, she came back and apologized saying all the girls are busy and it would be 30-45 minutes. Since I was planning to stay there till morning, I said not a problem and we just started to chat. The standard 'where are you from? 'what do you do? Found out she is 42 and her daughter is studying in the states (Washington UW). After about 10 minutes, new guys started to enter the lounge so she took off to inquire about massage. She is the one that gives the legit ones in the next room. So another 15-20 minutes go by and lady came up to me and informed me they are ready for me. She took me to the exit and stairway and we went up a flight or two and into a dimly lit hallway with rooms on either side. We went into one of the empty rooms and she told me to wait. A few minutes goes by and she returns, then the first lady steps into the doorway for me to review. She was a bit on the older side so I passed on her. #2 was younger but was about 4 in the looks department. #3 wasn't any better. #4 also the same. I prefer the Thailand / Vietnam / China style where you see all in one place and choose. Anyway, #5 was the best of the bunch but still about a 5/6 in the looks a not as slim as what I preferred but also didn't want to stay here forever so I selected her. She came in and gave me a hug, kiss on the cheeks then took a look at my key number and left the room saying she would be right back. Once she got back, she undressed and excused herself to the corner shower to relieve herself and do the hooker wash of the privates and armpits. Some basic chit chat, told her I'm from the states and then she switched over to speaking English. It was actually pretty decent. So for about 5 minutes, she gave me a back massage while giving me a quick summary of how she studied in New York for a few years. Then came the flip. They did the hot / cold tea BJ thing. It was okay but I normally just preferred the wet and sloppy BBBJ. Anyway, she spit the tea back into a cup and got on top of me doing the cowgirl. She is on the thicker side but a side benefit is that she also has fairly large breasts. (D / DD) So I was fondling those for a little while then we switched to doggie then mesh. I was kind of tired after traveling and it being late so she ended giving me a BBBJ and I came in her mouth. Ahhhhhhh. Relaxing. We cleaned ourselves and and traded LINE info then she took me to the exit stairway where I went back down to the common area. I then proceeded to sleep like a baby for a few hours until morning. Went back the way I came and back to the front desk. The total damage was $4200 TWD. This was a interesting experience but not sure I would do it again. I would prefer to sleep in a real bed and in a private hotel room. I'm heading back to Taiwan in June, may try the other sauna but not to sleep.

Cya, safe mongering.

MikeApple81
03-31-24, 04:06
. Sometimes a good therapeutic massage is fine for like 70 minutes or 90 minutes for around 700 to 1000 NT, and an HJ for another 500. Because, at least you got to spend more than an hour with a woman and you walk away feeling good from a true therapeutic massage with hints and teasing that the ending will be intense and satisfying.

Those non-therapeutic massage joints are oftentimes hit or miss. The massage is light finger pressure and the negotiations for hand, mouth or full service can be a pricey menu. But, if you know the girl or you are going based on a good recommendation, a great time could be had in all phases.Amazeke, is there a parlor your recommend and a lady or number your recommend?

Thanks!

Amazake
03-31-24, 23:54
Amazeke, is there a parlor your recommend and a lady or number your recommend?

Thanks!Sorry, but I have no expertise in the sensual massage parlor arena.

There are plenty of guys on this board that have their favorite spas and numbers. Reading a few pages back in this thread, a member recently posted locations and girl numbers.

I kind of keep legit massage and mongering separate. I like my legit massage almost always performed by the girl standing and walking on my body.

My mindset is enjoying a very rigorous, slightly painful way of releasing deep-seated tensions.

However, if a spontaneous tent springs up, her and I might discuss a remedy. But, I can take it or leave it, because my vigorous massage does not have the intention of sensuality. And, I can just walk down the street and find a girl dedicated to her specialty of sensual pleasures.

But, I do understand that most places combine light therapeutic massage, sensual massage, and a good and proper romp, all in one.

And, like you, I would be interested in learning some good places and girl numbers to keep in my files for a rainy day.

KapnAmerica
04-03-24, 05:17
Sorry, but I have no expertise in the sensual massage parlor arena...I just read about the earthquake on the news. Are you all OK? How bad is the damage? Sending thoughts and prayers your way.

Amazake
04-03-24, 11:07
I just read about the earthquake on the news. Are you all OK? How bad is the damage? Sending thoughts and prayers your way.Thank you for checking in, Captain. I hope and pray that all are well. Unfortunately, some casualties and injuries. Hualien was the epicenter. I was about 100 miles away. Certainly felt the sustained rather vigorous rocking. Most locals take it in stride, though, having grown up in this part of the world where it is not welcomed, but more or less expected to occur.

Again, thanks for checking in on friends. Blessings to you and to all.

Nemo798
04-05-24, 16:07
Going on a date tomorrow. Wanted to get all the ants out of my pants before hand (might even stop by after too) so I headed over to tried and true Tianlong Spa. Got good and nude along the likes of a bunch of 50+ year-old men and proceeded to shower and soak in the heated pool.

Once I was all relaxed, I proceeded to the dining area where I was immediately approached by a woman asking if I wanted a massage. I said sure in a bit, but surprisingly she wasn't the one to take me to the inbetween floor. She proceeded to inform me that she was for the regular massages. A little dejected, I walked down the staircase lo'and behold' the actual mama-san showed up and proceeded to walk me arm & arm into the passage like we were old mates. It was oddly comforting and scary at the same time. Must mean I frequent Tianlong too much.

Telling her I wanted some one busty today, she proceeded to take me to my room. I waited less than 2 minutes before the first knock. This tall, beautiful woman asked me if she was "Okay", unfortunately she wasn't to my tastes. A few moments later another knock came by but they had some trouble opening the door, for a brief moment I thought I was locked in. Soon as I wrestled the door open, I was greeted the MILF of my dreams, number 50 - yanzi-.

She had hair that reminded me of Mariko from the FX show Shogun, big doe eyes, and a very pretty face. She was roughly 160 CM tall, full bodied with see-the sized breasts and a nice shapely heart shaped ass. I had an immediate stiffy as she walked in with her lacey light blue nighty style dress. Before she could ask if she was okay, I said yes.

She looks down and giggles and tells me she'll be right back and proceeds to gather towels and other necessities. A few minutes go by and she returns with everything but earing a facemask. She tells me to lay on my stomach and proceeds to start the "massage".

As she's massaging me, she starts stripping. She rubs her tits all over me and I can feel her nice and plump nipples. Fuck they were nice. I couldn't hold so I turned around and she giggled. She proceeded to push me down and lick me all over. Suddenly and without notice, she started to blow me, but she sneakily snuck a condom on. I asked for it to be removed and she said sure but FS will require a condom, I agreed and she proceeded to blow me, gagging on the rod and the balls, it was incredible. For this blowjob alone, I'm going to shell out the 4200 at Tianlong.

A bit into it, I ask if I could make out with her and she giggled. I sat up and proceeded to kiss her while she massaged my rod. Soon as I was in a sitting position, my hands went all over her, my left went straight for her wet pussy and my right right to her juicy nipple. I devoured her face and then moved down to suckle on her tits all the while fingering the shit out of her, at one point I'm sure I made her cum just from fingering. Could feel the squeeze and the extra wetness. I then proceeded to lick my finger and I fingered both her holes, sticking my index up her asshole. She seemed to enjoy it to where she pushed me down and started to mount me without a condom on. As soon as the tip touched, she said "oops" and dismounted to find a rubber. After covering me up, she pushed me down to ride. Shit was great.

I'm not a minute man by any means but my lord I must've cum a few minutes in with all the convulsions I could feel from her ****. She was delightfully tight, so tight that I had difficulty pulling out.

Fuck I'm getting a chubby just recollecting what happened this afternoon.

After I finished, she cleaned me off, and proceeded to make out with me some more. I continued to finger her. By the time the phone rang to tell us time was up, my left hand was drenched and the towel on the bench was drenched. I was also hard again. She proceed to suck me and then finished me with a hand job. I almost came on her face.

Fuck me. I wanted to give this pro more money.

All in all, I left thoroughly drained and weak in the legs. I went up stairs, drank some iced tea and then took another shower + bath before proceeding to leave.

I'm going to see this ***** again. Maybe tomorrow after my date.

Professional: #50 - Yan Zi.

Face: 7/10.

Type: Local Taiwanese.

Height: 160+.

Weight: 40-50 KG. Not heavy despite the fullbody.

Breasts: Amazing. C-d's with plump mature nipples.

Ass: Good sized.

Service: 10/10.

Would I return: Probably tomorrow.

Damage: 4200.

MikeApple81
04-07-24, 03:48

On a separate topic, I think I prefer girls that do good BJs rather than FS. Any leads to good clean BJ girls?Do you think her BF watches who goes into the spa and sees her? If I see her often will her BF threaten me?

I have this image of my mind if I see her too often, her BF may attack me or threaten me. I'm a younger guy.

Thanks for your thoughts!

Amazake
04-07-24, 15:48
Do you think her BF watches who goes into the spa and sees her? If I see her often will her BF threaten me?

I have this image of my mind if I see her too often, her BF may attack me or threaten me. I'm a younger guy.

Thanks for your thoughts!Calm down. I wouldn't worry at all about her boyfriend.

She works there and her boyfriend surely knows what she does and the countless proposals she gets for various extra sexual services. He must condone her lifestyle because he benefits from her financially.

Yeah, it's a weird arrangement, but it goes on all the time. Many of these girls have boyfriends, husbands, children and families. And, they understand her business.

Relax. Take a deep breath, young man. Nobody is going to beat you up for giving their girlfriend money. A polite "thank you" would be more in order.

AsiaFever
04-08-24, 05:59
Do you think her BF watches who goes into the spa and sees her? If I see her often will her BF threaten me?

Thanks for your thoughts!BF doesn't care. He's part of the group that is selling her out for the money, probably to pay off his debt or something.

The more she offers (FS, etc.) the more they make.

There's a very dark side to many of these girls that are working in these places.

MikeApple81
04-08-24, 13:35
Anyone have experience at Kedia Massage on Linden Rd. ?

It's a huge luxury building and it looks like a legit massage place, but I see some characters hanging out around that area.

AsiaFever
04-09-24, 04:06
Anyone have experience at Kedia Massage on Linden Rd. ?

It's a huge luxury building and it looks like a legit massage place, but I see some characters hanging out around that area.It seems legit. Linsen will have a lot of shady people around it.

WillyTp
04-10-24, 03:08
Any advice for Banqiao area? Just moved here and looking for an easy MP for some FS action.

AsiaFever
04-10-24, 05:22
Any advice for Banqiao area? Just moved here and looking for an easy MP for some FS action.Haven't been there myself, however I would start on Google Maps and search for 養 生 會 館

Then look for some that are open till late (12 AM or later).

Amazake
04-11-24, 14:25
I spend a lot of time with my regular statuesque (Jaqueline) Taiwanese gal these days. A totally different experience than picking up a fresh flavor each night and being either very pleased, (actually, relieved) that she put out, or greatly disappointed with poor quality performance and attitude.

(Although, sometimes adventure enlivens your life, the thrill of the unknown. And, sometimes, stability and consistency provide a more enriching experience, if the pairing is compatible).

My plain "vanilla" variety Taiwanese girl knows what I want and need, and is always ready to pick up exactly where we left off. She puts out admirably. Tremendous work ethic.

Her basic ingredients are good. She possesses a certain level of refinement, well-groomed, well-dressed, tidy house, well-maintained physique, good manners, energetic, responsive, polite and playful. She is a consummate professional, and she seems like she gives into the experience and actually enjoys it, despite me being just another customer. The trust is there and we exchange pleasantries. And, it is a very powerful, energetic, heat and perspiration producing encounter that lingers on after leaving, for many hours, and sometimes for days.

As with a good quality vanilla ice cream as an analogy, her to.

A Haagen-Dazs, she has that consistent plain but rich flavor, unctuous creaminess and fresh delicious quality. And, with each session, I introduce a few new toppings to elaborate the sessions. Just like as you might add a few walnuts, pecans, chocolate sprinkles, a cookie, hot fudge, a cherry to your plain vanilla Haagen-Dazs, to make the already rich cream vanilla more extravagant. In the same manner, with this lovely girl, I introduce more and more positions, angles, rhythms to our basic repertoire. It is fun to play out a new chapter each time I see her. Oddly enough, "missionary" suits us both best. Says something about her character. Although she appears to be a free-spirited woman on the outside, she is just an old-fashioned girl who likes her man on top dishing it out while she absorbs and provides a great response and encouragement. I do like her.

(I usually see her on the street, and avoid phone contact, as I ran into problems previously with other girls pestering me constantly).

No reason to throw her aside and go back to the tedious searches and disappointments of the young "bubble gum brats," that seem to have conquered Wanhua.

Seems like almost all of the girls left the "cement park"across the street from the Longshan Temple and congregate now in the Xichang Market. Most probably at the behest of the police in order to dignify the main area which holds great religious, cultural history and significance. Seems like they moved the all-too-obvious ladies into the less religious and less touristy flea-market area of Xichang. So, for mongers, it is now one-stop shopping.

Of course, the minor areas still exist with a few ladies, like Huaxi, Kangding, Diamond Building and a few other enclaves.

After my main event with my beautiful plain vanilla girl with some nice added toppings, I went for a legit massage. I really needed a strong back-walking for an hour or more. I got what I needed with the back-walking, until she tired, and offered me an oil massage (means she's tired of working hard on the legit) which led to a hand job. I really didn't want it, but the old monger in me just could not resist. Mistake. She had no mercy. Wrapped her two fists around my Johnson and just flattened him. (I did ask her to ease- up. She did so only momentarily, and then proceeded to choke-out my manhood, much as one would take a stranglehold on a venomous snake and fervently choke-out every last drop of its venom to make sure it remained docile and impotent) No style, no grace, no charm, no sexiness, just a frantic attack. And, at completion, when I was dressing, she had the audacity to say, "I love you!

That is why I like to keep my legit massage strictly legit, in order to obtain the full therapeutic value. And, then enjoy my pleasure with my special girl. I find it not to my advantage to mix the two.

This time it was my fault for reversing the order. I should have "legitted" first, to be nice and limber and open to enjoy every nuance of my Taiwanese girl. But, I was afraid that she would leave the premises. She doesn't seem to like to work nights. Goes home, eats a leisurely dinner and gets well rested in order to preserve her beauty and get plenty of sleep. Good wholesome girl. And, a very interesting and intelligent lady she is. Very business-minded.

I still walk the area and window shop all the girls on Xichang. (I don't want to lose touch with the beat of the street) And, I am temped at times, and I do succumb, sometimes. But, most of the time, I end up in the arms of my "plain vanilla" girl.

Jaqueline Vanilla Taiwanese lady: $1500.

Massage lady: $1200 ($700 for 70 minutes plus $500 tip).

TheLastPanda69
04-13-24, 11:16

Thanks for your thoughts!I'm the one who wrote the report you're replying to.

Which girl are you referring to? Please share your report. I'm curious about what you think of my report. Thanks.

AsiaFever
04-14-24, 03:53
On JK I see that there is a Thai massage shop that advertises that is close to Miramar at Jianan Road. However, they don't have an address on the ad, just a phone number, and as expected they don't understand English when you call them. Does any one here know about that shop and can DM me the address if it's a good place to go?

ShadowClan69
04-15-24, 21:52
Hello guys, I have a couple questions if you guys could help me with. It's going to be my first time back in Taiwan since 07 or 08. I'll only be there for a few weeks and mostly visiting family. Well the monger in me wants to look for some fun while I'm there. I'll be staying with family while I'm there and we are close to Taipei 101. I was wondering if there was anything near by like massage or anything honestly. I see a lot of post about Xichang or Wanhua district but that seems a little far and might look sus with a 4 hour round trip by train. Unless there's a quicker way to get there and back without paying for an expensive taxi. I also found massage sites but they are all outcalls which means I would have to get a hotel room. Just wondering if you guys could give me any suggestions. Thank you.

Amazake
04-16-24, 08:54
Hello guys, I have a couple questions if you guys could help me with. It's going to be my first time back in Taiwan since 07 or 08. I'll only be there for a few weeks and mostly visiting family. Well the monger in me wants to look for some fun while I'm there. I'll be staying with family while I'm there and we are close to Taipei 101. I was wondering if there was anything near by like massage or anything honestly. I see a lot of post about Xichang or Wanhua district but that seems a little far and might look sus with a 4 hour round trip by train. Unless there's a quicker way to get there and back without paying for an expensive taxi. I also found massage sites but they are all outcalls which means I would have to get a hotel room. Just wondering if you guys could give me any suggestions. Thank you.Check out AsiaFever's valuable post, #7328, only a few posts below this one. That will get you action wherever you might be. And, if you are at Taipei 101, Wanhua (Xichang Market) is pretty close. Probably less than 30 minutes by the easy access local MRT subway system, or bus or Taipei's very convenient YouBike system.

There is so much recent information in this thread. Just read a bit and scroll down. Put a little effort in and you will have a wealth of information. It won't take you very long to actually feel like you are a very well informed visitor. Once in the Longshan-Wanhua-Xichang-Huaxi-Kangding-Diamond Building District, just take a deep breath and take it all in.

I am sure all friends here will help with specific questions. There is a ton of information packed into this thread for the sake of posterity.

ShadowClan69
04-18-24, 00:50
Check out AsiaFever's valuable post, #7328, only a few posts below this one. That will get you action wherever you might be. And, if you are at Taipei 101, Wanhua (Xichang Market) is pretty close. Probably less than 30 minutes by the easy access local MRT subway system, or bus or Taipei's very convenient YouBike system.

There is so much recent information in this thread. Just read a bit and scroll down. Put a little effort in and you will have a wealth of information. It won't take you very long to actually feel like you are a very well informed visitor. Once in the Longshan-Wanhua-Xichang-Huaxi-Kangding-Diamond Building District, just take a deep breath and take it all in.

I am sure all friends here will help with specific questions. There is a ton of information packed into this thread for the sake of posterity.Thank you for the advice and the stories, I will definitely read more of the older posts. I do have a couple more questions, has anyone tried the Twitter / X ladies? Are they legit or fake? Found a few Twitter pages like that with ads. Would like to try my luck with them.

FlyHigher767
04-18-24, 10:36
Hi,

How would I meet such a girl?

I am new to TPE.

Fly safe.

I spend a lot of time with my regular statuesque (Jaqueline) Taiwanese gal these days. A totally different experience than picking up a fresh flavor each night and being either very pleased, (actually, relieved) that she put out, or greatly disappointed with poor quality performance and attitude.

(Although, sometimes adventure enlivens your life, the thrill of the unknown. And, sometimes, stability and consistency provide a more enriching experience, if the pairing is compatible).

My plain "vanilla" variety Taiwanese girl knows what I want and need, and is always ready to pick up exactly where we left off. She puts out admirably. Tremendous work ethic.

Her basic ingredients are good. She possesses a certain level of refinement, well-groomed, well-dressed, tidy house, well-maintained physique, good manners, energetic, responsive, polite and playful. She is a consummate professional, and she seems like she gives into the experience and actually enjoys it, despite me being just another customer. The trust is there and we exchange pleasantries. And, it is a very powerful, energetic, heat and perspiration producing encounter that lingers on after leaving, for many hours, and sometimes for days.

As with a good quality vanilla ice cream as an analogy, her to...

AsiaFever
04-18-24, 14:27
Thank you for the advice and the stories, I will definitely read more of the older posts. I do have a couple more questions, has anyone tried the Twitter / X ladies? Are they legit or fake? Found a few Twitter pages like that with ads. Would like to try my luck with them.It's luck of the draw. Like JFK and other agents, there is a lot of bait and switch.

TheLastPanda69
04-18-24, 14:30
Anyone use this site? I contacted an ad on JKF, that led to Line, then a website. I've used the service and the photos are 75% accurate. Definitely the same girls but some filters applied. Had a tall slim girl that loves anal, and another spinner who's not even 5 foot tall with huge F or G cup. Service I usually get is 3300-3500 60 min 2's.

Contributing members can message to trade.

Amazake
04-19-24, 01:40
Hi,

How would I meet such a girl?

I am new to TPE.

Fly safe.I was always finding her towards the middle of the Xichang Market. But, oddly enough, in this past week, I have not seen her.

Anyway, although I do have an addictive personality, I try my best, usually unsuccessfully, not to become addicted to one girl exclusively. The market really is overflowing with pretty girls. True, many are of the "bratty" variety, but that certainly does not account for all of them.

I do enjoy the stroll, seeing a girl, making eye contact, digest what her eyes speak to me, walk past her, allow that glimpse to mull around in my head, while making eye contact with other girls. And, then, going back to my finalists and trying to secure a deal.

That's just my own approach. Be patient and calm. Nobody is rushing you, nor obligating you. If you don't feel right about the night, leave. Or, go and relax with a snack or a cup of coffee, think it over, and go back to see the girls again, or leave and come back another night. Most of the time I find very suitable companionship. This walking-watching-waiting approach in a relaxed manner also develops your intuition in acquiring a woman who best suits your personality. Some experimentation is required. Relax, but allow some courage to arise, even if you have trepidation.

KapnAmerica
04-19-24, 10:00
I do enjoy the stroll, seeing a girl, making eye contact, digest what her eyes speak to me, walk past her, allow that glimpse to mull around in my head, while making eye contact with other girls. And, then, going back to my finalists and trying to secure a deal.

That's just my own approach. Be patient and calm. Nobody is rushing you, nor obligating you. If you don't feel right about the night, leave. Or, go and relax with a snack or a cup of coffee, think it over, and go back to see the girls again, or leave and come back another night. Most of the time I find very suitable companionship. This walking-watching-waiting approach in a relaxed manner also develops your intuition in acquiring a woman who best suits your personality. Some experimentation is required. Relax, but allow some courage to arise, even if you have trepidation.Wise words. Chicken soup for the mongering soul.

There is never any shame in walking away if you don't find what you are looking for or it doesn't feel right. Sometimes the most satisfying feeling you can have on a given night is simply saying "no" to something that is not likely be a satisfying experience or a good value. And to evaluate that, we must be in tune with our own emotions and state of mind, in addition to the external variables. A successful hunt for pleasure on the streets requires the use of all of one's senses and judgment, as Amazake so poetically describes.

Telekjacorba
04-20-24, 12:05
Anyone use this site? I contacted an ad on JKF, that led to Line, then a website. I've used the service and the photos are 75% accurate. Definitely the same girls but some filters applied. Had a tall slim girl that loves anal, and another spinner who's not even 5 foot tall with huge F or G cup. Service I usually get is 3300-3500 60 min 2's.

Contributing members can message to trade.Cannot see the website brother, any tips about it so we can check it out? I cannot open images also.

Amazake
04-21-24, 09:28
Wise words. Chicken soup for the mongering soul.

There is never any shame in walking away if you don't find what you are looking for or it doesn't feel right. Sometimes the most satisfying feeling you can have on a given night is simply saying "no" to something that is not likely be a satisfying experience or a good value. And to evaluate that, we must be in tune with our own emotions and state of mind, in addition to the external variables. A successful hunt for pleasure on the streets requires the use of all of one's senses and judgment, as Amazake so poetically describes.Verily, I doth concur with thee, good sir!

Sometimes, when I turn down something that sort of has some sex appeal, yet I know all too well that it's going to end up disappointing to both my wallet and my satisfaction, I do my best to steer my wild desires away from her. The first step is painful. The second step, not much better. By the third step, I want to go back to her. But, if I make it halfway down the block, I am relieved. I feel exhilarated. I head on to bigger and better things.

I know that there is always tomorrow. There is no shortage of women desirous of your money. We deserve the very finest in exchange for our money, time and attention.

Thank you, KapnAmerica!

Nemo798
04-26-24, 15:38

Contributing members can message to trade.Heya Mate, you're not open to receiving messages. I've got a similar service though the price point is a little higher. They operate out various shitty hotel / motels around Ximen. They've got this one chick who'll do a 3 p now. I'm kind of interested.