PDA

View Full Version : 2003 Bangkok Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]

1Ball
12-12-03, 07:28
meaty, I don't think she's doing anything wrong either. just confirming the fact there's a sucker born every minute.

Wish I could find out the date and time of his arrival into LOS. would ask SA to meet him at the airport, and drive into town with him. That should be enough time to get him to turn right back and hop on the next flight home. LOL

i know his email address, but, hey, it's none of my business.

1ball

Joe Zop
12-12-03, 08:28
Well said, 1ball -- bravo to her, as she's looking to take care of herself and her kids, and has been as honest as anyone has a reason to expect. If the dude's an idiot, he's an idiot, but it also sounds as though she's willing to mostly put up with him in the service of getting along. That's a whole lot.

As far as $250 being a lot of money for a Thai, well, I disagree. In the abstract that's certainly true, as ten thousand baht is a solid wage for most people. But if you're someone who's been in the sex industry scene that's certainly not all that much, and if you get used to having 30 or 40 thousand baht per month it's tough to make the case for going backward, same as it is in the west once you get used to a higher wage.

Meaty
12-12-03, 08:54
JZ > fair comment on the wages, but IMHO these days 30,000-40,000 baht a month are out of reach for your average bargirl in Bangkok (average being most IMHO) they may once have enjoyed such levels of income but these days the numbers enjoying so are far less.

1Ball - i like the idea of SA meeting him at the airport LOL.

Peace

1Ball
12-12-03, 09:29
JZ, I agree, I believe 30K to 40K is the norm for a working girl, if she has the looks, the personality, and is willing to work. Once she is used to the niceties of life, a decent room, color TV, better quality clothes, she is not going back. She dropped an ATM receipt out of her purse a month or so ago, she had a balance of 65,000 in her account. Not bad, when you consider she makes it 2,000 at a time.

I feel bad for the guy, he is about to get royally screwed, but I say, "hats off" to the girl, she is about to do what most BGs only dream of.

Think about it, when we walk into a bar in the big Durian, the girls all see us as a free ticket out of there. Most of us laugh, take her back to the room and do our thing, but once in a while, there is 1 guy. All it takes is 1, and she's home free !!!

1ball

Sainter
12-12-03, 12:12
If she can make it out of there, then fair play to her. I'm sure all of them strive to make a better life for their families. And to be quite honest, while most of you think that this guy's a fool, I actually admire the fact that he has the courage and conviction to try and help her out. More kindness in this dog eat dog environment is what this world is lacking.

JuiceSpike
12-12-03, 12:56
Guys,

Hmm, I'm a bit surprised you are all taking the bar girl's side. She is a fucking liar and the guy is an ediot.... But, I think that if she is milking money out of this guy while lying and fucking other guys is not something to be admired.

It is one thing to fuck for money but lying to get money is like stealing. No?

No wonder so many Thai women can't get a visa to a western country...

1ball, you should contact this poor bastard and give him a reality check. Really, if you can you could do it...

Leaving for BKK on Monday for a 3 week stay. 3 regular girls (not bar girls) waiting and the rest is an adventure. I will have scheduling problems and some cat fights but that makes it more fun....

juice.

Jaimito Cartero
12-12-03, 16:37
Well if someone comes to Thailand and meets a bargirl, he really shouldn't expect a virgin to take home to mum. I can feel for the guy, but there are worse things to spend money on.

The Thai wife will still cost him less and probably be as honest as a normal western wife.

Jaimito Cartero
12-12-03, 16:39
Jackson - Hey, I know this Globotto guy is your friend, but can you create a "Roxanna like" forum for him?. That way people who do want help can find him easily, without clogging the normal pipes.

Joe Zop
12-12-03, 17:10
Juice, yes, she's lying to the guy, but what exactly are her alternatives? She can take his money, take him at face value, and then be totally helpless and screwed when, as is most likely, the guy simply never sends her any more, decides he's been an idiot, finds someone else, whatever. Then she's got kids and no means to support them, and she also looks like a complete sucker to everyone that matters to her, loses face by the truckload, and may well have burned her bridges as far as working at a place where she's made friends and is comfortable. Let's face it, TGs have it right -- [i]farangs are liars as much as are TGs![i]

I know tons of TGs who have had farang boyfriends and have been left cold, (often with debts run up by said farang) are completely in the dark about why it happened, and have messed up their lives over it. The checks just stop coming, no contact, nothing. After that happens a couple of times they stop taking the same risks in the name of a relationship. One bar girl in Chiang Mai (who's a great girl who I very much enjoyed talking to and never slept with) was telling me about the two guys who both wanted to marry her. One she was in love with, but she said he was young, early twenties, and she didn't know if he would either take care of her or manage to actually withstand the pressure he was getting from his family. The other was in his thirties, very well-off, was in love with her, but she wasn't in love with him. She went back and forth about them, but she resisted dropping her job until she both decided and got married. I don't see how that's anything but sensible.

People gotta take care of themselves, and that goes for both sides of the equation. That's why I have sympathy -- as far as I'm concerned, it's a stupid and unreasonable request or expectation to have a bar girl stop working before you're with her and taking complete care of her. You're a fool to be involved, a fool to ask, a fool if you believe that's what's happening, and a bigger fool if you feel betrayed or outraged.

Tatoosh
12-12-03, 19:47
Jackson

I second Jaimito Cartero's suggestion that a separate forum be set up for Globotto and similar offers (if any). It doesn't seem to fit the forum well and a number of regular & senior members find it distracting, specious, even perplexing.

And about the basics of posting, punctuation, and so forth, while commendable, given the wide and various background of your membership, some links to reference sites might be handy. Not everyone kept their eyes open during english composition, at least when I went to school.

Strunk & White: http://www.bartleby.com/141/
Reference Guides: http://dictionary.reference.com/writing/

Tatoosh

Hi Tatoosh,

I understand your perspective about Globotto, who I assume you understand is a personal friend of mine. He is an American who lives in BKK and has undertaken to offer guide services at my suggestion to supplement his income. I don't think think that I ask a lot from the members in return for providing this free Forum but I do ocassionally use it to help personal friends like Roxana in the Argentian section.

Anyway, my plan is to let Globotto post an announcement regarding his services in this section perhaps once a week until he begins to generate some business, at which time I'll do exactly the same thing as I did with Roxana, which is to move him to his own section.

In the mean time, you could do me a favor and just ignore the once-per-week advertisement, and perhaps even go one step further by contacting Globotto and get to know him personally. It's possible that you might find him to be a knowledgeable fellow who you may actually refer business to.

Regarding the writing guides: I don't disagree with referring members to them, but the Posting Guidelines really only ask that people use standard puncuntation and capitalization. I don't expect great writing. In addition, I am especially liberal in reviewing reports posted by Forum Members who it is apparent that English is not their native language.

Thanks,

Jackson

Wanderlust
12-12-03, 20:34
Well said Zop!

ChiMan II
12-12-03, 21:55
1Ball,

If you have that guy's e-mail address I think you should write and tell him about his sweet little princess. But, then again he will probally just go back to the go go or beer bars looking for another girl. I guess sometimes people need to learn things the hard way?

JuiceSpike
12-12-03, 22:18
Joe….

What entitles her to get his money? Is it about love? Is it about tipping her every month? I do not understand your logic here.

You wrote: “She can take his money, take him at face value, and then be totally helpless and screwed when, as is most likely, the guy simply never sends her any more, decides he's been an idiot, finds someone else, whatever.” Well, I’m must be missing something here because it reads likes she is totally entitled to get his money and lie if she needs to because she just needs the money. We all could use more money. That does not mean we steal it or swindle someone for it. Of course the guy will stop sending money when he realizes she still fucking customers and/or she lied about everything or some of it or the “love” letters were to just get the cash. She provides a service and she gets paid for it. Why is she entitled to more money in your estimation?

You know tons of TGs who have been left in the cold when the damn ass realizes he is been taken and stops wiring money… What did you expect? I really don’t get your position. I know tons of TGs trying to swindle a guy for money, by any means necessary, lying, extorting (in some cases) and promising love and trust to a poor bastard that has no clue.

As a frequent flyer to Thailand you should know that the “love” thing TGs offer is a marketing concept for the loney, the first timer and the horny farang stepping off the plane in Bangkok. It is a game for the bar girls and they are very good at it. Its 95% bullshit and you know it.

There have been studies done on Thai hookers by Thai social workers to determine this so called “love” connection with farang customer and it was determine that it was not love but that there was an emotional attachment from the girl not based on love but based on dependency. This dependency was the opportunity to make money or get money to support themselves, families, etc.

I have sat down with a few working girls and I got their stories about how to get money from their farang “boyfriends” and when the money stops for whatever reason or it just does not happen they do not loose sleep over it. Instead, they move on to the next damn ass farang or continue with the other ones they already have. Why do you think that most TGs have multiple farang boyfriends?

I know you are sympathetic to the working girls. I’m too but to a point. If you really want to help them, giving them money will not do it. It becomes a vicious circle. I once helped a girl from a go-go bar by helping her get a different job not giving her “extra” money. She is been out of the biz for a 1 1/2 year and although it has not been easy she now feels better and is a lot happier. She is looking for legit love and will not swindle a guy for money to get it. She did it before and got her nowhere. She even married a local farang and was never in love with him and ended up with nothing when they divorced. We are friends and I do not fuck her anymore although she wants to for no money. I will see her on my next trip. On my last trip I bought her a pair of comfortable shoes for her job (waitress) and gave her 1,000 baht to transfer her son to a different school and that’s it.

Yes, the game is played both ways. But, some farangs not only loose “love” but in some cases a lot of money. Who is really winning? TGs.

juice.

Joe Zop
12-13-03, 02:41
I said very specifically that he's a fool for sending her money, didn't I? He's the one who's made an agreement to do so, so are you saying that if he agrees to send the money and she agrees to quit her job on the promise of it, it's just her tough luck if he wises up? And if she hedges her bet and protects herself, she's a cheating witch? She should instead just live on a promise of money she has no right to get? In other words, according to you, there's no possible good position for her to have in this scenario except to hope she's hooked a complete idiot who actually marries her.

I've had the same precise conversations as you have about the number of farangs on a string. So what? That wasn't the scenario 1ball described. I don't disagree in the least that there are tons of TGs, probably the majority, who use everything at their disposal to gain money and security and who have no feelings whatsoever. I also don't disagree in the least that most of the love stuff is bullshit, and I've never said different. I've never taken any other position than saying that anyone who actually gets in a "serious" relationship with a bar girl is a fool who's cruising for a bruising. But it's also very true that there are many TGs who see hooking up with one and not many farangs (which is what 1ball described) as a ticket out of the life they're in, off of the bottom of the social order, and I disagree with you absolutely that there are not legitimate emotions and care involved at times. Not always, but at times.

And I'm sorry, but "an emotional attachment from the girl not based on love but based on dependency" could also describe a fair number of American couples I know. Hooking up mainly for love is primarily a fairly recent western concept -- hooking up for financial, social, or sexual purposes is very basic and widespread and is hardly restricted to the sex scene in LOS.

Yes, I have some degree of sympathy with bar girls, the same I generally have for lots of people with limited options, which are groups with whom I've done lots of work -- and I've done a very similar thing as you, only in my case I paid for tuition, and knew positively it went for that. Don't mistake my sympathy, as some have, for being a fool about it.

But 1ball was very concrete about describing the situation, which is one with which he's pretty familiar since he's been hooking up with her over the course of several months, and my comments were in specific response to his post, not about bar girls in general. Or does your sense of outrage only have room for general and not specific situations?

Skinless
12-13-03, 03:13
A fool for love: Hey iball, you should have a. posted this in the (dormant) Thai Women section and b.not tell these guys I am sending the dough:)
Maybe the best thing about Beergarden etc is seeing the women in action, sititng around like hyenas waiting for a juicy morsel to cross their way. I have seen nice women with the ugliest and most physically deformed of guys. My TG philosophy friends tell me "Him have heart too".
There is nothing unusual in what iball describes: it is just so sad when we come across it. Freeler's account of the two ex US Army guys handing over ther monthly pension checks to their beloveds is at least as bad. My big breasted friend got pregnant by an Aussie who left her badly in the lurch and boasted to his friends he was fucking (and fucking around) a hooker for free.

They do heave hearts; they are nice people, they do good favors for their customers, they do have fondnesses for their customers. But they are living in a tough world and a tough industry. Of course, they have to toughen up. And, yes, several of them do marry farangs and live happily ever after. None of them will marry any of us. But that is their tragedy. And ours.

JuiceSpike
12-13-03, 03:50
Joe,

Not at all a sense of outrage. Just my comments as a frequent flyer...

Still, you have not answer directly my main question to you:

What entitles her to get his money? Just for the sake of discussion. I know the obvious.

juice.

Skinless
12-13-03, 04:01
I don't like Martin Amis but I've got great teeth! Joe Zop can probably attest there was very little humor intended in my last post. Guys, often vulnerable ones, leave their brains at the airport. Is it time to recommend Private Dancer again. I checked out Jool's bar which figures prominently in that book. Everything - and more - is true. Of every 1,000 guys, maybe one is like this guy and he will be snared and eaten whole. Sad but true. How I wish they would eat me instead. Or at least some of me:)

Many years ago, I was walking through the RLD (where else) in Copehagen and thesigns read "Love for Sale". The TGs might not be selling love but that is what many guys think they are buying. Who was it who said "Can't buy me love? Money can't buy me love"

Joe Zop
12-13-03, 05:07
Hmm, so "fucking liar" and is just a normal conversational gambit, no outrage there. Ok.

I don't recall saying anything entitled her to the money -- that was your hyperbolic and incorrect characterization. I basically said protecting yourself from getting left up the creek without a paddle, especially when you fear that could be the case, is not a really abnormal kind of reaction.

But just for the sake of discussion, if someone is told to quit their job and a promise is made to support them, there's at least some resemblence of entitlement there, as otherwise it's basically a false promise and violation of a verbal contract, which would in legal terms be an act of fraud which causes injury. If, for example, someone is lured to a job with the promise of benefits which prove to be false, that's actionable because of the loss of promised and expected income. This situation could be seen as at least somewhere in the ballpark, though it's certainly not legally enforceable in this case.

(Though again I say that you were the one who said entitled -- not me.)

And Skinless, you're absolutely right that this discussion belongs in the Thai women section.

Yoyohpw97
12-13-03, 06:29
hi guys,

so many noise for a current story, which, in fact, can be applicate to the majority of asian women who are willing to marry a foreigner ( no offense), and on an even larger scale a rich man. But this, of course is applicable to every part of the world not only third world countries.

Our westernizied way to think will never really understand what asian people call love, but IMHO the girl 1ball talked about is totally right, why she shouldn't do it?? so many foreigner are flying in her country for the purpose of pure sex, she choice to made her income using her body so why she coudn't continue whith a moron who want to take care of her??

Come on guy's, she is a prostitute, she made her choice, nobody put her there she choice it, how many of you will trust a prostitute in your own country, will you marry a New York hooker??
Will you even trust her??
Why would you trust more a Thai hooker than a Tijuana hooker?

was just my 2 cents opinion, but before to start these kind of deep discution better try to understand what is the asian way before trying to judge anybody.

yoyo

Sainter
12-13-03, 08:00
yoyo,

your sweeping statement about prostitutes can hardly be justified. many girls in asian countries, are forced into the profession from a very young age. a substantial number in countries such as india, bangladesh, cambodia and burma are trafficked every day into the sex trade. many of them are **** girls. so don't presume that every prostitute is there out of choice.

Yoyohpw97
12-13-03, 08:37
Sainter,

Saddly, I know you are right about that this kind of traffic, you can include all the asian countries, even Taiwan where I am since 2 years, but not for the kind of freelancers we are speaking about here,
I admit than you may have a point.

yoyo

Sting
12-13-03, 12:13
Hi all,

one curious general question of mine.

What do you think, how many men has a girl a year , a week in Pattaya or anywhere.

Have they 50, 100, 200, 300 or...????

I always thinking about that and it is very difficult to estimate..

So guys...

What do you think?

tx

Sting

Skinless
12-13-03, 12:25
My BB One told me she was originally doing ten (10) a day in a short time place. She was chosen every night in the bar and later in the go go. Fat ladies, apparently, are not chosen so much. It would be possible for them to do 5,000 on a year. Anyone here besides me ever fuck 5,000 chicks in a year and live to tell the tale?

Joe Zop
12-13-03, 14:29
However, Skinless, that's clearly the exception to the rule. ST places or brothels are gonna have the higher numbers, but I've hung out at bars in various places and watched only a couple get bar fined over the course of a night. Once a day is still a high estimate for many TGs -- though it's closer to reality. My estimate of an average would be somewhere between ten and twenty a month.

Virgo
12-13-03, 17:10
I agree with lower esimates. You know the cuties get taken by the same guy for days at a time so 10 a day isnt quite realistic in MOST cases. But this poor guy that is the main subjet of this conversation is giving his life to a hooker. Well, isn't he asking for it so to speak? Somebody just email him this or that Stickmans website and let him read archived stories. That might just get him to think on his own. Just my 2 cents.

Freeler
12-13-03, 17:47
Joe_zop,

Have you ever been to a Thai brothel? Some girls don't get a bone in weeks. Many customers go there to spend a weeks wages - chosing the right girl is a big decision. Some guys hang around for hours, asking other customer 'what she was like'.
ST bars otoh can be a different story. Some girls are never downstairs! There used to be a ST bar on Soi6, Pattaya, where this real ugly woman reigned supreme. I saw her go upstairs with three guys during one hour of poolshooting. So I guessed she probably had some qualities...
SHE FUCKING DID!!!
For B300 she left me for dead. Deepthroat and balllicking in one smooth action, she made her pussy make yummy noises when it opened and closed, mesmerising any onlooker... Can you guess the rest?
She must have made at least 25xB300 a day, 7 days a week. Mamasan happily collected her share: B100 per customer. In May 1998 she was gone and in July of that same year the bar was gone as well.

MeatMan
12-13-03, 21:14
Freeler,

Those ugly ones really put some effort into it don't they? hehehe!!!:D

Nailr
12-14-03, 07:04
I am sorry. I have to make this comment. I have read some reports of some members who seem to have a dream of being butchers, some of the comments are pretty evil. These guys only think of these girls as meat. I am with the group that feels a need to to be with women because they love all women, we are infactuated with women. I know it'll sound gay to most. I assure you I am a tough mother fucker. Some of the posts are from guys who are probably criminal in there vision of these girls and I have to say somthing about that.

They are poor, they have nothing else, but they are not meat. These women are stronger then us, supporting a family in the north by curling up to countless people. There is far too much negative talk about these women on this site. I am of the group that loves the female, I want to know as many as possible, ya prostitutes are there and I am into them big time. I wish there was a way to filter out the sadists that are here though. They bother me as much as child molesters and should be treated as such on this site. I will explain this point to any who challenge it.

Thanks for the advice from everyone. Anyone coming out to Vancouver can hit me up for info on the scene here. I know some real treasures. Pam Andrerson who grew up here, those types are everywhere and half the city is asian.

GettingTang
12-14-03, 07:06
I posed this question in the safe sex forum but thought it would be best suited here:

How popular do you think Thailand, or other major monger watering holes will be once a cure, or vaccine for HIV comes? I'm willing to bet flights to Bangkok are sold out for years in advance once HIV is curable, or a real vaccine is made!

Maybe we should hope they never find a cure, lol. Just kidding. But seriously can you imagine the bookings to Thailand if there is ever a cure found? Hundreds of millions world wide would be in line! Prices would likely ten fold! It would put an end to mongering in LOS as we know it!

GETTINGTANG~!

Jaimito Cartero
12-14-03, 09:40
Freeler - I sat down with an old lady in a dusty Mexican beach bar who was ugly as sin. I had a nice conversation with her, and bought her a drink. While I was waiting for other chicas to come in, she went to the rooms 3 times. I always wonder what I missed.

Most Mexican ladies *do* show their age. This one looked 50, but said she was 45. Not like some Thais. Look 23, and are 38.

Seydlitz
12-14-03, 12:49
GettingTang,

You seem to imply that the development of prostitution in Thailand is somehow curbed by the existence of HIV/AIDS, which is definitely not the case.

The HIV/AIDS "era" began in the mid eighties. Before that, Thailand was already a very popular sex-tourist destination.

If anything, that popularity actually increased since then. I cannot see what a cure or a vaccine would do to change the situation.

Traveler Tom
12-14-03, 18:10
An area not mentioned much on the board (or as far as I can see) is the Suttisarn Road area. My last visit was initially for a Nooner after some morning business, which finished early, and it was the best value for money possible (luck always plays a part).
The whole operation seemed very amateurish and there is a bar at 46/5 Soi Inthamara which had a fun and young Mamasam (it is quite hard to realise that there is any potential at all as the bar, at this time of day is DEAD). On arrival she would phone round to call in the troupes, most of whom seemed relatively unprofessional and some quite unworldly. When 6 or 7 had arrived I chose a very cute girl (at least an 8) called Sune (now no longer there, sadly) who, for 2500Baht (or perhaps 2000?) left with me at 2 pm, joined me at the hotel for an afternoon session – I then spoiled her in the evening with an evening meal on the Oriental Terrace (plutocratic but great softener - upper!); she was so elegant that she fitted in excellently and then back to the hotel for an all night session. She was totally relaxed and was a marvellous GFE. She slipped off after breakfast in the room and then vanished out of my life after I returned from TPE – a mobile # was no help as it went through to the ‘management’. Sorry I did not keep it as I thought that the trail had ended after she had signed-off but did not think it could be of use to any BKK Monger who would be happy to take on another cutie (not, at the time, my #1 priority – sorry!). Anyhow – if you strike lucky, it is worth the taxi ride – thru Victory Monument, past a bunch of Merc. and other dealers on Paholythin Road and then Left. Any taxi driver will know the area and there is a strange ‘Password’ that I came across – I think it may be irrelevant but if you mention the word NONG JEANS it might help (or could be the end of U!) - do not ask me what this indicates – it is not a 24 hour tailor, anyhow, but it seems to be something to do with the organisation!

Any news on activities in this area would be welcome – I think that this is just part of similar operations in the area and reckon that it is much more active at night. It seems to be more for ‘Locals’.

On another visit the gals were less fun, I was in more of a hurry and paid less for a quickie in one of those multi-storeyed car lots with the drive-through curtains – relatively seedy but with all the kit and suitable for the job.

Good luck

TT

GettingTang
12-14-03, 22:59
Seydlitz,
I'm well aware of the history of mongering in LOS, I'm part of it. My point was simply that a lot of people out there, for a long time have refrained from practicing open active P4P sex lives because of the fear of HIV. I agree the business of pussy for sale in LOS will go on regardless. I just feel that if a vaccine or cure to HIV were to be found, that lots of guys who were formerly afraid to engage in P4P would no longer be afraid. You're fooling yourself if you don't think it would shake things up over there. The booking would seriously triple within a matter of a few months of such a breakthrough. My whole point of the post is that it would likely drive prices much higher and make the readily available hooker, less available. Hotels prices would likely sky rocket too. You would have tons of inexperienced mongers visiting, way over paying, spoiling it for all of us.

You would not believe how many guys out there here the word Thailand and the first word they respond with is Aids! Lots of ignorant people out there who would like to go to Thailand for sex, but think they will certainly catch HIV, not knowing the can protect themselves.

The other aspect I use to draw this conclusion is that, even if a cure were found or vaccine, I do not believe we would see a large increase in girls willing to get in the trade in Thailand. We would here in the US and other parts of the world, but girls who chose to enter this profession in LOS, do not consider HIV as a deterrent. So most any girls who are in the trade would do so regardless.

Bottom line, Thailand sex scene would be and will be no matter what, but your kidding yourself if the picture does not change if a cure or vaccine is found. PEOPLE HAVE BEEN BOTTLED UP AND SEXUALLY REPRESSED FOR SOME 20 YEARS BECAUSE OF THIS DISEASE! We will also see a resurgence in the bar scene, one night stands will triple. People will go out and have sex, just because they can and for years held back!

I bring up this report simply because I read a scientific report about a week ago, that top scientist who study HIV, predict a vaccine will likely be complete within 2-7 years.

GETTINGTANG~!

Freeler
12-15-03, 00:21
Seydlitz,

Getting Tang wrote:
"I'm well aware of the history of mongering in LOS, I'm part of it."

Don't fall for that, Seydlitz, it is total bullshit!
Again GettingTang wants us to believe that he is the WorldsMostExperiencedMonger, yet all he does is asking questions and then making statements like he invented it all.

GettingTang
12-15-03, 02:39
And again feeler wins the award for screwing the worlds most ugly women and then boasting about it.

I think my track record and information given on LOS speaks for itself.

Feeler, like him or not is your personal preference, but the dude likes to speak to himself, posts under several names to the forum
and thinks his info on how to be cheap and screw ugly overrated women in LOS is somehow priceless!

And if that is not enough, given his objection to this topic, he obviously fears, or perhaps has HIV, for some reason he always ignores it, side steps it and won't address a real issue that pertains to all mongers alike. He is incapable of holding an intellectual conversation on the topic of mongering. If it does not fit within his nice little box, he short circuits!

GETTINGTANG~!

The Traveler
12-15-03, 05:15
Field report part 1

Arrived in Bangkok late saturday afternoon and got picked up from a regular who is working for the Pinnacle Group. Cute chick and very caring :-)
When we arrived at the hotel I got a nice massage, shower together and finally two nice round sessions including HJ, BJ, FS. She is real enthusiastic, was a bit shy at the beginning, but since I totally fit into her specs she did not dare to let me wait, since I made it clear, that there are a lot of other girls waiting for me.

Yesterday met another regular who is working for an architecture company. Went playing pool, had a few (non-alcoholic) drinks, went to the cinema (Mexico with Antonio Banderas), had some dinner and afterwards I was rewarded for being a nice guy. Again HJ, BJ, but no FS cause she got her period. Since I am prepared for situations like that, I could convince her that greek would be sufficient and that I would go soft and slow. As mentioned before, most girls are curious and want to try anal, but they are scared to get hurt.
Her BJ/HJ was really great and lasted for almost an hour. I asked where did she learned that and she told me that she likes to look porn movies and is talented by nature. I can definately confirm that.

Having regulars is nice, they are easy to handle, lots of free time for mongering during the daytime. Haven't spend any money for the girls except a few hundred for a bit make-up. Cheapest way to get laid so far, but as we all know, nothing is for free.
Timing might be the only problem. I intend to meet two other regulars I have contacted so far and since all of them have to work or study at the daytime, they expect me to be available at the evening/night. Will see how things develop.

If anybody needs specific information about any place, feel free to ask, maybe I can provide it. Since I am not addicted to Massage Parlours - cheaper and even better sex available almost everywhere - I might not come forward with infos regarding MPs.

If anybody wants to meet just send me a private message. I will stay in BKK until dec. 17th.

Have fun

Skinless
12-15-03, 06:45
Regarding Freeler:
1. If Freeler has fucked anything/one uglier than Beetle Bailey (see my Tokyo posts), he is something else. He does, however, seem to favor em big and wild. An acquired taste. He is not beguiled by beauty and will not be sending on his true loves $$.
2. His specific info on Thailand has been the best there is here. He has been very helpful in that regard to one and all.
3. He does tend to work to a budget. Not an entirely bad thing when a horny kid is in a candy store in a brothel.
4. He feels it is not worth pursuing the HIV debate line. That is a valid stance.
5. He is too fond of telling us what he eats.
6. HIV is not an issue in mongering, I feel. Social constrictions are more so: most guys will not step out of line. Many guys here are ex Army, now cast adrift on the world and lots more, like Jackson, our host, are independendtly wealthy. Many more, like John Skinless, Dickhead, Seydlitz, Prokofiev, Freeler, even Joe Zop, are sad, perverted fucks who just want to fuck till they drop. Peace and joy to all this season!
7. ps What makes you think he posts under other names?

John F Skinless

Dickhead
12-15-03, 06:48
"Many more, like John Skinless, Dickhead, Seydlitz, Prokofiev, Freeler, even Joe Zop, are sad, perverted fucks who just want to fuck till they drop."

I represent that remark.

GettingTang
12-15-03, 09:00
As I have said before. Don't dish it out, if you can't take it. This also applies to the infamous freeler. Once again I have nothing against him, but if he slaps me down, I'm swinging back. Truth is we all have issues. None of us are perfect. Freeler dislikes me because I overpaid for MP3 files and paid too much (a mere $4 or so) for a few beach girls in Pattaya.

As I have said before, there are two famous posters to this forum, who posted in the forum as "live field reports from LOS." Then they posted a few hours later as being back in the US, when the time frame would have at best, placed them somewhere over the pacific ocean! Did I make accusations? NO!

The bottom line here is good reporting, period! I think for the most part I have done that. Maybe something's you disagree with, but who agrees with everyone all the time?!?!

As I have said before, I too have found freelers reports good. In fact some of the best on the entire forum. But for some reason, jealousy, penis envy, age envy, appearance envy, who the hell knows, this guy has it out for me! so once again, I slap back!

GETTINGTANG~!

Apac Boy
12-15-03, 09:12
traveler,

wish i was there bro...u know we would be havin' a lot of fun!

and yes, girls will still choose me over u...

tapioca

Skinless
12-15-03, 09:34
Dear GT

1. Penis Envy: Yes, I do agree with me around, there is always a lot of penis envy. Women love my dick even if they do not love me.
2. Jackson: Did you ever fix up that Penis Enhancement thread?
3. Freeler lives in the aptly named Netherlands. He visits Thailand quite a lot. He has reasons not to post when he is there and he did back channel me and many others with his tales of tail. I asked to be removed from his list as freaky hooters are not my screen scene. (I dislike porno).
4. Joe Zop did something similar. He was doing some charity work in Chiang Mai - rescuing fallen women and then screwing them like the noble guy he is.
5. Please don't over react. Why not meet Freeler and share a woman with him. After all, they do have 3 holes and at 200 bt a pop, they are cheaper than a beer:)

Freeler
12-15-03, 16:30
Dear Mr Dickhead,

We meet a lot these days!
Whenever Mr. Skinless, Our Man in Tokyo, comes up with a line like the one you quote, I take it as the biggest compliment a man can get.

Dear All,

I would very much like to thank everybody, whoever you are, for letting me post using your name. THANKS!

As a person who is 'part of travel history' (:DLOL:D), I have learned not to meet with newbies at any scene for anything or any purpose.
I'm afraid GettingTang will have to find a newbie like himself to show him how to stuff the famous three holes Mr. Skinless is referring to, as I will NEVER 'have it out for him':). When I 'have it out' and stick it in it's for me and the woman - ugly or cute, slim or fat, happy or sad - and for no-one else!
And for B200 if possible...

Joe Zop
12-16-03, 02:51
Boy, what a lot of testosterone in the past few posts! Personally, I find posts about the various personal qualities or lack thereof of other mongers an abject waste of reading time.

What makes this forum valuable is that there are posts from people with a variety of interests and perspectives, which means we all get to sift through for whatever we find useful and relevant. I'm thankful I don't have to decide that this or that poster is the only one I can listen to, and that I'm not allowed to get info from another because I've already chosen my only commentator.

Freeler -- I've been in a brothel in Thailand, but never in a "Thai" brothel. Point taken on women never even appearing, but I still think the idea that every TG in the game is clocking on average more than a bonk a day is a highly optimistic number. As you note, there are some who get none -- I still think ten to twenty a month is a decent estimate.

As for Mr. Skinless, :D let me state for the record that there is nothing altruistic about any of my activities with working TGs in LOS, and I have never held myself up as anything more than someone engaged in completely self-interested mongering when I'm mongering. (Which is not to say I don't engage in altruistic activities, simply that there's not necessarily a connection, and which is not to say mongering means I need to treat people like meat.) The fact that I do not choose, as he has on his most recent tours, to try having double-digit numbers of encounters on every given day does not mean I am not out there taking it for the team as well. If I like 'em, I often like 'em for a number of days or even longer. If I don't, well, I still might like 'em enough for a few hours or so...

GT, Freeler is a solid safe sex guy, and has made that clear on any number of occasions. Most mongers here are fairly responsible in this regard, I believe, though there are of course exceptions.

And large kudos to The_Traveler for having the temerity to actually pop a field report into the various posturings!!

Jimmy Red Cab
12-16-03, 14:12
Joe Zop,

I think the question regarding how many punters a TG gets in a month is impossible to answer. If a bar girl is a bit "special" she will get bar fined every night but the less than average girls could go for a week and not get chosen. Also, as I am sure you are aware, some go-go girls will return to the bar for a second or third time so a really pretty girl could earn up to 20,000 Baht a week.

Skinless
12-16-03, 16:16
Hey Zoppy: Good to know you are pulling for the team. Now go out and do one for The Gipper. You shudda eaten more vegies as a child.

As regards numbers: growing up in Mexico, I spent a lot of time clocking the ladies in Merced. One place they walk around in a circle like cattle at a market: One lady would walk for five minutes, fuck for five minutes, walk for five minutes etc. That means 5 fucks an hour etc etc. John Skinless was an innocent then; he used to say to his hooker sweetheart (oldish and cheap but muy guapa in la cama): how many have you fucked today darling: you and dos otros (you and two others). So she was probably clocking five a day. A good Mexican friend of mine said about hookers:"mucho dinero in poco tiempo". Any idea guys gow they get a lot of $$ in a short time? The numbers game! They fuck like rabbits. And they can out fuck us, even John Skinless who likes nothing better than a bag of carrots:)

Joe Zop
12-16-03, 16:49
No disagreement from me, JRC, as the question is rather like asking what the average golf score happens to be -- it depends on the course and who's playing, and so on. By the same token, if you measure everything by how Tiger Woods does on a course (a half-Thai reference to keep this from straying too far from topic!) you end up with a rather skewed perspective. Depends on the bar, the location, the TG, the season, etc., any of which would be easier to answer. The problem with Sting's question (which is what started this discussion) is that it's too general.

JuiceSpike
12-17-03, 02:13
From Bangkok: home away from home...

Report 1: Fucking nice as always.

Juice

Yoyohpw97
12-17-03, 15:39
Hi all,

does any of you fellows have any infos regarding the early close at Q bar and other few places, still remain the same or it is back to normal.
How about the the late opening in the MPs, I know it was due to the APEC but, since it's finished, do they reopen start afternoon now.
Are we still see some pain in the butt thai style crackdown or thing cool down a little.

how is the business out of Nana plaza, any happening or new opening or new discovery???

yoyo

The Traveler
12-19-03, 09:12
Tap

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
and yes, girls will still choose me over u...
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

you know, they only choosed you on 3 occasions cause you look and act like a newbie :-)

Nowadays I also changed my approach again, no thai speaking anymore, like in the good old days. I let them talk and keep listening. I also stay away from most bars and gogos since freelancers and regulars are so easy to get with the right attitude and if you look like me :-)

Have fun and hope to see you again

The Traveler
12-19-03, 09:49
Field Report Part II

Met three other regulars. One is working for a travel agency, 24 yrs old, 1,67m, 46kg and seems exactly to know what she wants : getting laid quite well. So she was the perfect match. Only a few drinks on the first meeting, a bit pool, nice talking for about two and a half hours and we hit the sack. She was hot since she got only one aim. Will meet her whenever I feel itchy.

The second was a college student, 19yrs, 1,62,m, 44kg, a bit shy in the beginning but after our second meeting she was more open minded. Really sweet, no hardcore. Got to see what her real intentions are.

Number three, also a college student 21ys, 1,55m, 40kg, which does not attend school anymore was definately looking for a sugar daddy. So I did what has to be done, afterwards went shopping with her (just some lingerie for the pics :-) and left the battleground as fast as possible.

I really start to wonder why I haven't choosed that path of mongering before.

Also visited Royal City Avenue, lots of young girls there. Easy to get as far as I could see. Not many farangs so I was some sort of attraction for the girls. Will go back there as soon as possible to test it out. Couldn't do it that time cause had a date with my architect girl which gave me the best and longest lasting HJ/BJ I ever had. We started with foreplay and FS and on round 2 she gave me an almost 3 1/2 hrs HJ/BJ, bringing me up, stopped just before my climax, bringing me up again and so on. Really talented, so damn good and she likes to play with it. When I finally came it was like an earthquake. BTW, we used all ice cubes from the freezer and almost a whole bottle of Nivea milk and Johnson's baby oil :-)

Met another forum member - Sam - at beergarden where I immediately collected some phone numbers. An ex-GF of Sam is looking for models, so I ask her if she has a beauty for me and can provide some info. She choosed one, which is cute, open for anything and especially likes threesomes. Nice specs. I phoned her immediately and told her to send some pics via mail, so I can decide if it is worth wasting time on her. Gonna see her on my return to BKK.

Headed for Pattaya where my chinese looking chic awaits me. On arrival she were already waiting in the lobby, but when we went up the room she told me no bum-bum possible cause she got her period. Damn, bad timing again I thought, but if I can not enter through the front door I can still use the back door. So same story again, being scared at first because she tried before and it hurted her. A few minutes and a few convincing words later the backdoor opened and she really enjoyed it. Seems that I am paving the way for you guys. Even if I am not really up to it, it is fun sometimes and always provides relief in an emergency.

To answer a few questions that were raised, business as usual at Nana as far as I could see. Just passed by but seemed quite busy, soi cowboy as well. Also Q-Bar and Gullivers haven't changed.

Have fun

Opebo
12-19-03, 20:14
The_Traveler,

Your last post wasn't very clear. Are you reporting about prostitutes or engaging in dubious boasting about getting freebies? If the former, give us more information about prices and locations. As for the latter - possibly fictional tales about your non-hobby sex life and general irrisistability - why would we want to read that nonsense?

P.S. 'architect girl' my ass.

JuiceSpike
12-20-03, 11:31
Report #2 From Bang-kok

Spending 2 days with a regular. She is now taking a nap because she is tired and sore :).... She is very good at bj and I'm her first Farang so she is experimenting with me. Nice.

Met with Traveler, nice guy. Spoke with Samus on the phone and we will hook up next week.

It is nice to spend time with a regular girl as the sex can be much better and you can have a real conversation. The down side is that they expect a relaionship. I'm clear to tell them that I like them bit not sure of getting serious.

Next in the "regular" agenda is one of the sales rep at my hotel and a trainee in her office. The 2 don't know about me and if they found out my daily rate might go up....

Traveller,

Kay is not an ex gf as you reported... she found a very nice girl for me so I took them both. Kay is a great source of info for the beer garden scene where if you look with patients you will find a gem... I just met a 22 year old beautiful girl there only 5 days in Bankok... she could barely speak a word of English which did not matter...Very tight and juice... I will post a pic of her when I get back to the US.

Juice/sam

Sainter
12-20-03, 17:50
BF is up to 1000baht on Christmas eve, Christmas and New year's eve

The Traveler
12-21-03, 10:49
Opebo

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Your last post wasn't very clear. Are you reporting about prostitutes or engaging in dubious boasting about getting freebies? If the former, give us more information about prices and locations. As for the latter - possibly fictional tales about your non-hobby sex life and general irrisistability - why would we want to read that nonsense?

P.S. 'architect girl' my ass.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

First, if you would have carefully read you would already know that I am not talking about prostitutes. Due to your attitude you seem to believe in being a smart and experienced guy therefore you should know that the term "regular" stands for a girl outside the sex business with a regular job. One of those girls I had has a job in an architect office, which for example made the plans for the houses at the phoenix golf club.

Second, if you believe I am posting fictional stories then just skip my posts, nobody will mind if you do so. People who know me will probably assure you that I don't need to make up a story. I am not in competition with anybody and my sex life is exciting enough even without adding anything that hadn't happen. I rather leave many things unmentioned.

If a freebie just means not paying for sex, then I had freebies, but usually (there are exceptions of the rule) there isn't really anything for free. This time I just had been lucky not to pay up another way. Anyway, my aim is not to get it for free, it's rather the challenge to get laid with a non-pro and the differences in the way it happens. Non-pros are less hardened, put real emotions in it and you can also have a real conversation with them. If you would speak thai like me, you would also recognize and enjoy the differences in the way these girls talk, much more polite and educated.

At least - I might be wrong but really doubt that - additional info about those girls as requested by you won't be much of help for you. Your skills and experience and most important your attitude won't be sufficient to get involved with a regular. Better start off with a student that might go with tourists from time to time to get some additional income.

The Traveler
12-21-03, 11:25
JuiceSpike

sorry, got the impression that Kay is a former GF of you, since you rated her skills as far as I remember. Anyway, she is nice to talk to and can probably provide some useful info about some chicks.

Waiting for you to come down to Pattaya.

Have fun

Diver69
12-22-03, 03:08
Hello all,

Just wanted to send a quick thank you to all who posted replies to my many questions a while back. Back home shovelling snow now - got 6 inches the other day.

It was a great trip - Malaysia, Philippines, China, Thailand. Met up with Dragon Slayer in Cebu at Club Exotica - great place. Hey, DS, sorry I didn't get in touch with you in SZ, got into town really late.

Will post report in the appropriate sections in the coming days, along with some pics.

Thanks again all.

Diver

Scorpio
12-22-03, 06:27
Back to Bangkok after many years. (long time, no see ...)

Started my first night at Soi Cowboy around 23:00 and strolled through 6 or 7 bars having a drink everywhere and checking out the offer. Price for Mekong-Coke from 80 THB up to 115 THB. Barfines 500 THB.
Returned to Nana Plaza at 01:00 and went to Playscool, here I later picked up Joony who danced on stage wearing a tiny black bikini. She has firm big boobs with "Radio-dial-nipples", long hair, a nicely trimmed tasty pussy and a splendid back. She's got a 2 inch long silver chain nombril piercing. Bought her a lady drink, did the necessary sweettalk and got quoted 3000 THB for all night. She speaks very good English compared to other bargirls btw.
I had a good time with her as she stayed until 13:00 the next day. Did one session during the night and two more (real slow) during the morning. Only her BBBJ capabilities could be better, no CIM.

She told me that her price quotation depends on the attitude, friendlyness and appearance of her potential customer. If a guy is fat and ugly, she would quote 3000 THB for short time. (Barfine was 600 THB)

Cheers, Scorpio

Esbobes
12-22-03, 07:47
I live in Pattaya I can't beleive how much people pay in Bangkok

Remeber this is Thailand. I think 3000 LT is very high indeed.

Jaimito Cartero
12-22-03, 08:34
Scorpio - Well 3000 baht is too much, but if you had fun, hey great. I'm sure she would have done me for the same 3000 baht lt, and I am a big fat guy! (though I don't think so ugly. :)

I almost never accept the starting price.

Scorpio
12-22-03, 10:03
Hi Jaimito,

I think the looks of a guy was one of the less important things for her, friendliness and good attitude to be more important. And she warned me to be an expensive girl, but she was worth it anyway.
She would have stayed longer, but could no longer sleep and had to do other things later on.

Regards, Scorpio

Applecoc
12-23-03, 06:29
After lurking the last 300 pages or so, thought I'd report. This is my newbie exp from my trip in April. It's a little outdated, but I just stumbled on this site over a week a go-go.

Arrived 23:30 after a stop from Narita. First time in the tropics, Hot and Humid as hell, or there abouts. Rented a "limo" for 400 bht to Dynasty Inn, from a booth just outside of customs. Was a nice choice, considering my later excursions. Checked in, slept as the flight from the US is a killer.

Second day, had a nice American breakfast in the lobby. They have the best hashbrowns I've ever had. Chunks of potato cooked in chives, onions and oil, anywho. Roamed around the area trying to bask in the culture shock and get acquainted with the surroundings, BTS, pharmacy, groceries et cetera. After a good waste of most of the daylight, went back to Dynasty to drink some Heinekens. Met an Aussie "Bong" and some older mongers from Las Vegas. After a few beers outside, side note* Dynasty has a nice patio outfront to drink and people watch close to Nana, the police (the brown shirt ones - I forget the reference) showed up and ran everyone off. Apparently it was some holiday (Valentines day?). Btw coffee shops can serve alcohol durring thai holidays. Going through the lobby towards an outside patio we meat Hong from Vietnam and Jam from... Laos I think. Hong was a no-go with the older chaps as she had a BF and I assume no longer worked. Jam I ended up with, more on that later. Me and the Aussie with Jam and Hong went to some Nice big pool hall. I wish I could remember the name, as I think it was mentioned once here, but alas, I was hammered. Big bar area, nice big glassed (i think) hall towards the pool area. Not alot of falangs that I remember. Spent some $$ went to Grace at my request. Blah blah blah I finally grabbed Bong a chick as I was ready to leave.. and left.

Day 3+ most of the same but will elaborate here and there. Spent the next 21 days with Jam (2000bht), like a newb. She was my type though for the most part. A FL 'bout 5' 45 kilos, not alot on the oral sceen but a great cowgirl show. I spent most of my days sitting across the way at.. Golden bar I think, or Charming, I can't remember. It was the bar across from Dynasty.

Day #: At some point after spending several $$$ in my bar across the way, both morning shift and evening, I barfined 3 of the chicas I had spent most of my time, and $$ on. Nothing exciting here, but we, along with my apparent TGF, went to play some pool down soi 4 at a decent pool hall. Paid for drinks, food, pool and another "friend" of theirs join us on my shopping spree. Afterwards we went off to Grace where we continued to get me plastered. 6am returned to Dynasty wo boom. Exciting huh. Though, in my defence, after as many drinks as I had it would have been rather pointless. All in all, running around with 4 women was a nice lil fantasy even wo the sex. Thought it did set me back about $250 I'm guessing.

If you do stumble into my bar, there is a BG named... O or U that looks more chinese/Thai, well dressed (relative) and has impeccable English. Might giver her a go. She mentioned she likes older men, as I was only 29 atm, and had my TFG as they pointed out. So I didn't get the opportunity. Also, she wasn't in the bar alot, I assumed she had some LT regulars. I was there probably 15 days consecutively and I saw here maybe 3 days.

Other newbie info: There are 2 different taxis, elder mongers my want to add here, yellow/green and red/blue. One of the two were better, but excapes me as to which, info needed.

If you rent a TGF and hang out at a particular bar, the girls will NOT accommodate you when she isn't around, YMMV.

Rent a limo from the airport, it may be a lil more expenxive than a bus or taxi? but The driver I had spoke english pretty well, gave a few tips and no hastles at all. 400bht + tip.

I also would suggest not renting a TGF for long term. Although I enjoyed the perks like having a guide, and a translator for taxis and merchants, you miss out on alot as I'm finding out. I pretty much followed my TG around by the hand and missed roaming out on my own like in Europe. If you gotta go TGF, then get her after it gets dark. You miss alot when you can't roam around on your own.

More newb reports later as the ADHT passes. Cheers.

Scorpio
12-23-03, 13:29
about going rates, there will always be discussions, i know.
have a look at http://**************.com/ and look for pickup price samples at the various locations.

yesterday, i went to "[CodeWord900] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord900)" located in a small alley on the right side of soi 8 (when walking down soi 8 coming from sukhumvit road). it's a blowjob-joint formerly known as "alleycats" i think. drink prices are normal and the blowjob session upstairs is like described in previous posts, 600 thb. nothing to write home about in my personal opinion.

started my night out at soi cowboy hopping several bars, later walked to thermae at 23:00. the place was full but not packed. age of girls and mongers from probably 20 to 60 years! (some ugly hags in there)
didn't stay long and walked on to nana plaza. unfortunately thermae now closes at 02:00 am like all the other bars which really sucks. i remember thermae as a late night hangout open until early in the morning.

on the 3rd floor of nana plaza seem to be many shemale gogo bars, not my cup of tea. found an interesting pick at one of the "rainbow" bars. she promised very good suckie-suckie and accepted 2000 thb for all night (long time). i always ask how long a girl will stay in the morning, she said until 08:00 am.
this is an inacceptable time for me (much too early) and i would never take a girl out for long time if she's not ready to stay until noon at least. even the mamasan tried to help finding something else but it wasn't for me. did spent a lot on drinks and decided to go sleep after the general closing time (felt too drunk then). had a good time anyway.

personally i think it's not a good deal like paying 2000 thb for long time if this "long time" only lasts until very early in the morning. then i would rather choose for short time.

tonight, i'll be hunting again.

scorpio

Joe Zop
12-23-03, 15:29
scorpio -- does the rename of alley cats to [CodeWord900] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord900) mean that asoke plaza has closed? and i agree with you about lt -- nothing worse than getting awakened early by a tg who's in a hurry to hit the road. if you're at a bar late and do a st that can already get you pretty close to 8am in any event.

and nice report applecoc, and good to see that you recognize (though too late, as can happen to newbies) the trap of hooking up long term with the first tg you get attracted to. three weeks is a very long time to do that, especially on a first trip, and it means you missed out on much of the excitement and fantasy that los has to offer. i hope you at least managed to slip away at times and check out the massage parlors, bj bars, etc.

please tell us, btw, that you're not sending her money!

Scorpio
12-23-03, 16:02
joe,

i haven't yet checked asoke plaza but walked by when heading towards soi cowboy. but my girl at [CodeWord900] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord900) confirmed that the old name was alleycats. i might explore asoke plaza during one of the next days.

cheers, scorpio

Bizzie
12-23-03, 18:33
Hey guys,
Is anyone interested in taking on a young apprentice (a BKK newbie) for the next few days?

I'll be in BKK early on 24th and would love to hook up with some BKK-experienced forum members for a jolly ol' christmas, and not leave it all to Santa.

Please PM me or email at= love2hobby at yahoo.

JPF
12-24-03, 06:18
Got into Bangkok last night and went to Nana Plaza.

The scene there is very uneven. Some places (like Angel Witch) were crowded and hopping and in a couple I was the only non-employee. There was one place (sorry I forget which but it was on the second floor) where when I entered literally 30 women on the stages and floor all turned to look at me and then they all started moving in my direction. It was comical but scary and I left before the first wave could reach me.

No nudity except in Pretty Lady which is on the first level to the left when you enter (it's not on the map I got off the Internet). I took a pretty dancer from there. She was nice except that she had been "hurt" the night before having sex with a customer with a big dick and no lube. So I had to be very gentle not to reinjure her.

The bar fine was 600 baht. Tonight (Dec. 24) and again on Dec. 31 she told me the bar fines at all the Nana bars will be 1000 baht. ST was 1500 baht which turned out to be a little high because I could tell she only wanted to go one round because of that "injury". I was tired from my long flight so didn't press the issue.

Scorpio
12-24-03, 10:06
"Baccara" on Soi Cowboy (towards Soi 23) had some lookers, drink prices on the higher side. Some girls wearing a kind of schooldress did dance upstairs on a transparent ceiling. This allows to see their underwear from downstairs. A lot of Japanese customers. My favourite there could not go long time, so I went on.

Got my pick for the night at "Sharks" (near Baccara) at an early 23:00. Cute but veeeeeeeery little lady asking 1500 THB for all night. She stayed until Noon next day what I made clear during negotiations. BBBJ with CIM. Barfine 500 THB. Taxifare from Soi 23 to Nana was 50 THB (red/blue taxi that I flagged down). The taxis waiting on the other end of Soi Cowboy (side of Asoke) asked 100 THB for the same ride the other night which I gladly declined.

Cheers, Scorpio

(Are the barfines going to be 1000 THB at Soi Cowboy as well ??)

Bill Miami
12-24-03, 16:39
as someone who has enjoyed reading the post to the wsg for years it is my pleasure to finally make a contribution. i would like to thank jackson for building, sponsoring and maintaining the site. he obviously posses tremendous computer skills, spends a great deal of time as well as funds on the site and has a passion for his hobby. the expertise gained from the wsg greatly contributed to the success of my vacation.

the firm i was working for closed down which left me with the necessary time to take a month long vacation. i narrowed the choices down to russia, brazil, argentina or thailand. from the data gathered here i knew there were significant safety issues in both russian and brazil so they were eliminated, argentina is a half-day’s travel from my home, where as thailand is a day and a half. which meant if i was ever going to enjoy thailand i had to do it now, as i expected to be soon returning to work and would not be able to put together the extended period needed to fully appreciate the country.
i searched the internet for the lowest airlines ticket and was able to fly united at a cost of $722 us. next was the hotel, since i was staying a month i wanted to visit the hotel before committing to live somewhere i might not enjoy. wise decision on my part, one of the hotels recommended on the site is the ambassador and i reserved two days to give myself a chance to do some research. the ambassador looks great on the internet but it reminds me of a run down holiday inn built in the 60’s or 70’s. i would not suggest it. i ended up at the grand president, at a cost of 35,000 bht ($875 us) for the month. the room was just as it appears on the internet, marble floors, refrigerator, microwave, vcr, roman tub, the hotel is in good shape with an overly friendly staff. i give them my highest complements. as i soon learned location is paramount to the experience, as the traffic in bangkok is horrendous. the grand president, ambassador, landmark, park hotel, and any of the nana hotels will put you where you want to be. the grand president is a ten minute walk form nana plaza (maybe the greatest place on earth, more latter) or a dollar taxi ride, a five-minute walk to the beer garden. alley cats, eden or food land.

nana plaza has thirty or so go-go bars and another ten or so beer bars. i found the quality of the girls there better than any of the other locations i visited. the go-go bars bar fine was 500 bht ($12.50 us) and the girls wanted 1,500 bht ($37.50 us), but if you were to take two girls they only wanted 1,000 bht ($25.00 us), (i guess they figured they only had to do half the work) so it was $50 bucks for 1 or $75 bucks for 2, i decided to opt for threesomes the majority of the time. the girls offered a total gfe experience each time and were very eager to please. each threesome was like being in your own porn film and you did not have to do the directing, the girls new what to do and would often ask; “what to you like?” and commence to perform. i soon found the ones that were the most active on stage were the most active in bed and i maintained that theory through out the trip and was richly rewarded.

by the end of my stay at nana plaza there were six bars i could not go into, because if i did i had my girl friends there that would be all over me as soon as i walked in and none of the other girls would talk with me. life sucked then, going out each night and wondering which of the six threesome you were gona do that night, and let me tell you guys, when you take them a second and third time it only gets better, better and better. they start felling close to you and just can’t do enough. one of the managers told me the girls kept asking when i was going to come in and they were driving her nuts, she had to finally tell them to shut up and leave her alone. i informed the manager i did not visit last night because i could barley walk from the damage inflicted by those two viscous females the night before.

the girls have a grapevine and intelligence is quickly transferred. i went to visit a threesome i failed to take pleasure in for a couple of nights and to my dismay they were a little upset initially, due to the fact i was spotted with two other girls, but as soon the tequila shots started flowing i was back in their good graces. from that same bar i noticed anther stunner, but at the bar i could not get her attention, as they have some kind of “bar girls code.” then one morning i notice her in the using the internet and tried to have a rendezvous, but i was informed that i had “girl’s friends at her bar” and i was left to search elsewhere. upon returning to the bar to enjoy those two lovely ladies they were upset once again, this time because i tried to pick up one of their friends, but those tequila shots soon ended the pain and again walking in the morning was difficult.

i was sitting at one of the beer bars close to the entrance to nana plaza and i noticed something quite unusual (for us anyway) there is a “buda statue” and approximately 50% of the girls will stop and pray before entering, another 10% will give it some kind of offering, soda, a piece of cake, flowers, ect. but, on the third floor at the carasoul bar you will not believe what you are going to witness. they have a religious ceremony at approximately 8 pm each night. the wildest girl in the place and one of the managers light a candle in front of buda and pray, and then it gets really outrageous. the girl then goes over to the entrance and has six or seven of the waitress line up doggie style and she then takes a wooden dildo, dips it in a glass of water and throws it between all seven of the girls legs. she continues to dip the dildo in water and commences to throw the water around the entrance, taps the stage in front of every girl dancing, and taps the table in from of every customer. i finally found out why they are doing it, they are praying for luck, which means they all get bar finned that night.

the girls are very friendly, always joking around and having a great time. they love to pinch you, pull the hair on your legs or give you a friendly love tap. even if you only go there do drink and walk around you will soon have new friends making you laugh and laughing with you. the entire population has a perpetual smile on their faces and goes out of their way to be polite. you can walk anywhere in any state twenty-four seven in complete safety.

soi cowboy is very similar to nana plaza but does not have quite as many go-go bars and i thought the quality of the girls at nana was a little better. but you could do a lot worse than the cowboy and it is awesome. i did not go there much because it was a little to far to walk and i needed to take a taxi and well, i was also in love with nana. clinton plaza is torn down. i went to patpong one night and did not like it. its kind of a strip mall with street vendors in the middle. i could barley walk and had one of the street hawks following me driving me nuts. so after walking from one end to the other i finally had to find some place to sit down and get some personal space. i went into a go-go bar and before i sat down i had five girls all over me, i could not get rid of them, i am not kidding, i asked them to leave and let me have a beer and they wouldn’t. so i got out of there and went to a beer bar that was farley calm and relaxed with one of the bar girls playing a game (four in a row) they have there, she beat me ever time and i had to buy her drinks, it was fun but i did not leave with anybody and never went back to patpong.

the beer garden on soi 7 opens at 11 am and is where the free lancers hang out. by 5 pm there are 75 girls there, some real stunners too. i took quite a few out of there in the afternoon and they were all fantastic. the cost is 1,000 bht ($25.00 us.) alley cats on soi 8 is a lifesaver. after a couple of weeks of the beer garden in the afternoon and threesomes from nana at night i was getting a little worn out. alley cats is a bj bar, cost 600 bht ($15.00 us) and i always tipped 100 bht ($2.50 us,) the girls that work there aren’t the best looking women in bangkok, but they are the best at what they do and could always get me to come, no matter how drunk, tired, or over sexed i was. i went to eden twice. there is quite a lot of info on this site regarding eden and it is all accurate so i won’t go into it much. but, each time i picked an attractive girl and the women then selected was a girl that was not very hot, so that turned me off and i did not go back. i don’t know how you get two good looking girls, because the one you choose always chooses the other one, you don’t get to select both.

i have not seen food land mentioned on the site, so i will provide a little info. its on soi 5 and is a 24 hour supermarket with a 24 hour lunch counter. the cost of everything you buy is cheaper than any of the little stores and the lunch counter serves good food any time of the day or night. it always busy because of the quality and price no matter when you go there and i wish i found it sooner. kamagra 100 (indian viagra) is available all over. they ask 800 bht, but you can get it for 500 bht. the street hawks are everywhere. never use them. i walked past one every day and he broke me down. all i heard was 20 bht for one hour, i take you sight seeing, i know everywhere in bangkok. so i was bored one afternoon and tried him, we went to 5 tailor shops trying to sell me suits so he could get his free gas just for bringing me there and commission if i bought a suit. always tell the taxi driver to put the meter on. if they tell you a price it will always be more than the meter would have been. if they say no it takes 15 seconds to find another cab that will put the meter on. use the sky train when ever possible, it’s cheap and by far the best way to get around bangkok, i wish i figured it out earlier; i could have saved time and money.

i followed the advice of other posters and bought 15 tee shirts before leaving the us. i was able to get them for $2 each from a flea market vendor that sells excess inventory. nice tee shirts that sell normally to tourist for $10 to $15. they all said florida, and i got the biggest kick trying to teach the girls how to say florida. they cannot pronounce the “l” but they love to try and will say it 10 to 15 times before getting frustrated and stop. the girls loved them and got the biggest kick out selecting the one they wanted. you would hear comments like “i am going show my mother.” i would let them make their selection right after the act, while they were still wearing nothing and right before i asked if i could take pictures, and they were all so happy receiving their shirt that not only did they say yes they would act like models creating all kinds of poses for me. it was great, and they would tell all the girls at the bar you gave them shirts and the other girls would come ask you for one. i wish i bought more, best investment i ever made. the girls love black shirts. make sure at least 80% if your inventory consist of black, they did not like white shirts.

i went to patayya for three days. way to short of a time to properly explore and appreciate the city. i meet two guys from vegas eating breakfast at food land and we split a taxi. (your always-meeting people eating next to you at food land) the cheapest place to get a taxi is across the street form the ambassador and grand president, its almost right in the middle of the hotels behind an out door restaurant where the thia’s eat, at the back of park hotels parking lot. (i know the directions sound confusing, but once you are there they will make since and it’s easy to find if you follow the directions) there you can get a taxi for 1,000 bht plus the tolls of 125 bht for an hour and forty-five minute ride. the other taxis ask for anywhere between 1,200 bht and 1,600 bht. to get back to bangkok is cheaper, it only cost 800 bht. you will see signs everywhere in patayya stating 800 bht to bangkok airport. if you say your going anywhere else they ask for 1,200 bht, don’t believe it and tell them 800 bht and you will get it no problem.

i got a room for $30 us without a reservation on the 10th floor of the sunshine hotel over looking the bay in the high season. they had other rooms without the view for $20 us. patayya is all about tourist, located right on the bay. literally hundreds of beer bars with many open 24 hours a day. there is a street called “walking street” that could take a month to properly explore. it has to be 10 blocks long with every possible type of retail store and of course so many go-go and beer bars that i did not even come close to visiting them all, or many of them for that matter. hell “walking street” is so long i never made it to the end of the street. the girls are cheaper here and of the same quality as bangkok. (if you can believe that, and there are more of them) bar fined a 20-year old stunner with a set of 36’s for 200 bht ($5.00 us) bar fine and 500 bht ($12.50) for her. she loved her tee shirt and i got some great photos. (don’t leave home without those tee shirts) i had three girls from the same bar tell me they would do anything for a tee shirt.

i almost forgot, i got the biggest kick listening to the girls trying to entice customers that walk past their beer bar with their broken and limited english. first it’s “welcome”, if you’re under 40 it’s “welcome sexy man” or “you come inside me” or “i fuck you hard” or “i smoke you long time” ect. ect. ect. if you don’t stop they talk about you, so if you are sitting with then enjoying there company, which is a blast, you just crack up at their comments about every passing potential customer. each morning i would have coffee at a beer bar next to the hotel, i know its just terrible waking next door and having coffee with 15 beautiful babes happy to see you. soon the japanese tours would walk by on there way to the beach, and the girls would just have the best time calling them “ducks” and would laugh ever time a tour walked by, and pretty soon your laughing right with them.

the first night i am sitting at a beer bar and four or five beer bars down a fight breaks out between a couple of tourist, some girls might have thrown things too, i could not tell, but they are throwing chairs, glasses and bottles. i don’t think anyone got hurt. so finally the police arrive about 30 minutes latter with a small pick-up truck. they put four tourist in the back first (i heard they had to pay a 500 bht ($12.50 us) fine at the police station), next they put three girls in the back of the truck, but they don’t have anywhere to sit down and pretty soon with the music blaring from all the bars they start dancing, then they start stripping, now there topless and start lesbo action in the back of the police pick-up with the entire street watching going crazy, one of the funnest things i have ever seen.

to say thailand met my expectations would be greatly understated. one of the best times i have ever had. i had the opportunity to converse with many others visitors and individuals that had relocated there. i never heard one negative comment, if fact the terms used to describe their experiences would be “when you get back home you will dream about thailand”, or “what would you do to live in paradise”, ect, ect, ect. so if you’re planning a trip you owe it to yourself to consider thailand.

Novio
12-24-03, 18:27
HUGH GRANT IN SOI COWBOY?

I clipped this from a newspaper site:

HUGH GRANT FLEES BANGKOK PROSTITUTES
British film star Hugh Grant escaped from a Bangkok bar when over-zealous prostitutes tried to grab his private parts.
The suave actor was in the Thai city filming "Bridget Jones: The Edge of Reason" when he and two minders went into the Tilac bar for a drink.

Two girls dancing onstage in the bar spied the 43-year-old celebrity, and leapt from the stage making a beeline for his flies, as is the custom with Bangkok prostitutes.

But actor Grant fled the scene, clutching his trousers as he ran.

One of the girls, a 23-year-old called Tippawan, tells British tabloid The Sun, "The girls were dancing to "One Night in Bangkok." They jumped from the stage and went straight for him together with the others. Hugh clutched himself with his hands.

"He would have been a good catch. But I guess he did not feel comfortable. He hurried out - and left the street."

Hugh was famously caught enjoying an illicit liaison with prostitute Divine Brown on Sunset Strip in 1995."

Hugh's living proof that man's basic instinct is to stray and forage, no matter what lies waiting for him at home. After the Divine Brown thing, Jay Leno put it perfectly when he asked Hugh about why he was paying for it when "pure sex" Elizabeth Hurley was giving it to him for free. "WHAT THE HELL WHERE YOU THINKING?!!"

Also, I admit I haven't read either of the Bridget Jones books, but what scenes take place in a Thai hooker bar? Maybe I'll have to read it after all.

Jaimito Cartero
12-25-03, 01:34
B Miami - Nice long report from a newbie. I wouldn't say you overpaid as much as most normal newbies. That's a good thing. Remember that for Thai's, negotiating is all part of the fun. Never take the opening price.

You *can* choose both girls at Eden. If the girls don't like each other, it might not be good. Eden isn't something you'd want to do every day (with the options nearby).

While I like Bangkok, I'd do Pattaya for 3 weeks, and a week in Bangkok. (I did your trip almost exactly this last summer). I'd also like to see some different parts of Thailand too.

Joe Zop
12-25-03, 03:01
Funny stuff, Novio, but there are definitely a ton of TGs with major Hugh Grant obsessions (as well as other Hollywood stars and, of course, David Beckham.) Not sure that fantasy that would be very safe to live out in real life!

And I agree -- nice stuff, Bill Miami!

Carabu
12-25-03, 03:30
Bill Miami,

Great report.

You wrote: "I followed the advice of other posters and bought 15 tee shirts before leaving the US. ... I wish I bought more, best investment I ever made. The girls love BLACK shirts. Make sure at least 80% if your inventory consist of BLACK, they did not like white shirts. "

Thanks for reminding us all of this idea. I'll be in BKK and PTY in about four weeks for a 17-day stay, and the T-shirts sound like a great investment. I assume their sizes should be mainly small and extra-small?

Thanks. Carabu

Virgo
12-25-03, 05:54
Bill miami great post! I usually go to the southern islands(Samui) etc, but this time I plan Pattaya and more Bangkok this spring for a month also. Tell me if you could was the fake Viagra good? How many pills per your price? Go back again! Even a short time of 8days or so is refreshing!!

JPF
12-25-03, 07:26
Went to Soi Cowboy last night. The show at Long Gun was recommended but I didn't find it very interesting: just interpretive dance. By the way, for people new to Bangkok like me: the outside of that bar says Lucky Star in neon. One awning says Long Gun, the servers inside are wearing shirts saying Long Gun and even the owner/manager called it Long Gun while doing a bit on stage. Somewhat confusing.

Anyways, that bar was packed (although many did leave as the show progressed since they probably shared my opinion as to its merits). Many others were not. I was in one bar where literally there were 2 girls (one on stage and one with the customer) and one male customer. Hell, the 2 girls outside trying to lure people in doubled their visible workforce.

The Dollhouse was the best gogo in terms of setup and numbers of people (i.e. a good crowd but not too crowded). Also, the dancers wore shear fabric as their bikini tops so that you could see their breasts fairly well.

We didn't find any worthy women at Soi Cowboy so I don't know if the bar fine was raised there for Xmas eve like at Nana.

News item from today's paper: the government is planning to reduce bar hours again. It sounded like this isn't totally final but very likely. Currently bars can be open in Thailand from 1pm till 2am. Starting Chinese New Year (Jan. 22) the new hours will be from 3pm till 1am. The stated reason is that bars allow minors to drink and are a source of drugs.

I also found interesting an article saying that border crossings will not be open as long as usual during the New Year to keep Thais from crossing into neighbouring countries to gamble. The government wants them to stay with families and go to temples.

Bizzie
12-25-03, 07:53
My first time ever in BKK...
Met up with JPF who had been here before and let me tell you, he came PREPARED with all sorts of maps ad stuff.

After having a Thai syle lobster at the Seafod Palace (you pick your own live seafood) we headed out to Soi Cowboy.

Soi Cowboy was pretty much a sdescribed before. The quantity of girls and customer varied by quite a bit. Some bars only had 1-2 girls on stage and 1-2 clients in the bar.

Visited a few bars and had a couple of drinks (non-alcoholic due to upset stomach). I think the best looking girls were at the Doll House. Nothing too special, but a couple of them did catch my eye.
Called over this chick who was kind od wild and most active on the stage, and with bigger tits than anyone else (Noi, I think). A minute after she arrived she wanted me to buy her a drink. Should have been a red flag, but I said what the heck. Well, my drink was bht 110 and hers was bht 160 (Baccardi Breezer).

A few minutes later she was gone back to the stage to collect some "balls". Ping pong balls that is. The guys buy 5 ping pong balls and throw them at the girls on stage, who then try to catch/grab those balls roll all over the stage floor, knock each other down to get to those balls. The girls get a comission when they turn in the balls.
Well, JPF and I got tired of that scene and moved on.

We went in and out of sevearl bars. Susie Wong had a decent collection, but again, nothing too exciting.
The Long Gun was supposed to have 'show' so we wandered on in. In short the 'show' was lame, nothing more than a strip tease.
Didn't see anyone i wanted to barfine.

Strolled over to Thermae. The palce was smokey, old and dead, or so I thught.

As we were talking about leaving, I spotted a cute, petite, fair-skinned girl at the counter, sitting wiht her fat girlfriend.
Started a conversation wiht Ging. She works 3 nights a week at various free lance bars, because she is "too lazy" to work everyday or at go-go because they are trequired to work 6-7 days/week. Her nglish was so so. She asked for 1500/2000 for ST/LT. Negotiated down to 1500 for long time. Had no problems with the Marriott staff for bringing the girl. They all said Merry Christmas!

Ging was may be 5 feet, 90-95 pounds. Real soft skin and reallu tight/firm ass. One of the firmest butts I have handled in the last year or two.
Great Kiss and good BBBJ. The best part was the FS, in all position. She really enjoyed the penetration. First i thought, sure, fake it, make that noise. But after about half an hour, ceratin contractions and convulsions were very convincoing and she must have come 2 0r 3 times. She locked on for DFK and I had to break away to catch my breath!!
I was realy tired after about 2 hours of work out.
Paid her Bht 1000 and asked to leave.

So there it is. A great girl from an unlkely place (Thermae). The girl was comparable or better in looks/body than most of the dancers we saw.

JuiceSpike
12-25-03, 09:02
From Bangkok...

Met with the famous Samus the other day... He is a freak!

Just kidding... he is a nice guy more preoccupied with his daily existance than with Thai girls as it should... we had dinner at Gulliguers then we headed to soi 33 and landed at Renoir Bar for another beer... We chatted up with a couple of girls and we left to go home...

By now I hope that most of you realize that Samus is a character or his alter ego he has created to have fun. Anyway, in real person he is a nice guy to hang out with and knows quite a bit about Thailand. We chatted very little about Thai hookers because there is not a lot to talk about...

juice.

Scorpio
12-25-03, 10:13
Christmas Eve, barfines inflated at Soi Cowboy as well. But I wonder if the bars made a good deal that way.
Anyway at Nana Plaza there was no closing time at 02:00 AM, stayed there until almost 04:00 in the morning.
At "Playscool" I was told that barfines would be back to normal after 02:00 AM, and they were desperate to sell me a lady for the night. "Pretty Lady" had some gems, I wanted to take #58 after she showed her shaved teen-pussy on stage, but wasn't quick enough. As JPF described in his recent post, some places packed and some others nearly empty.

Scorpio

Jimmy Red Cab
12-25-03, 14:08
Interesting to read Scorpios post about inflated bar fines at Soi Cowboy, so western greed has now reached the Far East. Of course we can stop this in it's tracks, just refuse to pay inflated prices, they will soon see the error of their ways. I remember the millenium New Years eve in London, many clubs were asking up to £50 entrance fee, people stayed away in droves.

Remember lads, it is a buyers market in Thailand, don't let them forget it.

Scorpio
12-25-03, 15:58
Well Jimmy,

you are right !

Long Gun, 700 THB barfine
Our Place, 800 THB barfine

I didn't "pay bar" last night !

There's some nice gals in the beer bars on the corner of Asoke and Sukhumvit, will test the waters if Soi Cowboy should disappoint me tonight...

Scorpio

Bizzie
12-25-03, 16:07
Had plans to try one of the big Massage places today.
Walked right by Chaophaya 1 (spellings?) or J-One as it called, and went onto Chaophaya 2, because it had been recommended by others.

Please dont ask me directions since I was being led by the nose by JPF who again had all the directions.

Well Chaophaya 2 was kinda dead. Only 3-4 girls in the body massage section of fishbowl, 20 or so in the supersatr section (no body massage) and 30-40 in the thai massage section. There were lots of cars in the parking lot. May be all the girls were inside giving body massages. Mamasan and papasan were not straight forward about when the shift chnage may occur.
The rate was 1900 bht.

Got out of there and tracked back to J-One. Fishbowl had 30-40 girls in the body-body massage section. Rate 3000 bht. A little steep may be, but having spent some time already, decided to pick a girl from here. JPF decided to try his luck back at Chaophaya 2.

Papasan highly recomeded #395 (Linda :)). It seemed a genuine rcommendation so I went for it. The girl was about 25, average face, above average body.

For my first soapy, it was GREAT! The spent a good 15-20 in the tube, washing me down, and 15-20 on the air raft giving body to body massage.
She was realy into it and practically man-handled me, wiht just enough force/strength.

Pretty good BBBJ and FS, for about an hour. She said to finish on her chest. Well, I am not a good shot and hit her nose and mouth, which she did not like :).
She did a great job at faking orgasms, but I know better!
Gave me another shower and dried me up. Tip 200 bht.

Jimmy Red Cab
12-25-03, 17:13
Scorpio, thanks for the tip about beer bars on corner of Asoke, seen them but never tried them. Would like to buy you a beer or three but don't arrive until 6th Jan.

Scorpio
12-25-03, 18:10
Dollhouse (Soi Cowboy),

lot of fun having three girls checking the size of my groing dick (literally going inside my pants) and trying to sell me oversize condoms.
Buuuuuut, barfine 1000 THB, maybe back to 500 after Midnight.
I now simply ask the staff about the current barfine before entering a place, this leads to confusion sometimes because the waitresses think I am going to pay the barfine for them ....

Scorpio

Diver69
12-26-03, 03:58
Hi all,

Here are my reports from BKK

Was there last week of November - flew in from Phuket...

Went straight to Soi Cowboy on my first night. Found this pretty girl at Joy Bar. Calls herself Nid, from Chiang Mai. Claimed to have a degree in English from U of CM, and she does speak pretty good English. Also calimed to be saving up to get her Master's degree. She's kind of Chinese/Jap looking. Her father is apparently Chinese. Got along really well with her, but she said it's her aunt's birthday, and she could not be barfined that night. So, after a couple of beers and 2 lady's drink, I told her I'd be back to bf her tomorrow.

Went to Nana Plaza and shopped around. Saw this really pretty and tall chick standing outside one of the bars...she's mixed, half white, half thai. And she's very expensive. I think she started with 3000B st plus bf. Then got down to B2000 plus bf.....being the cheapskate I am, had to say no to that.

On my way out of the plaza, and thinking to myself, may be I'll be watching tv tonight, I saw this real cutie wlaking out just behind me. We immediately made eye contact and she started walking towards me. Said hi, what's your name, blah blah blah. How much for st? 800B. Bing Bing Bing, the price is right...hop on to this tuk tuk. Back to the Woraburi we went, and got right down to the deed after a shower. I really really regret no taking a pic of her...she's very pretty, 19 yrs, great tits, everything about her is nice and firm. Good sex too. bbbj, and enthusiastic in bed.

Asked her if she would like to stay l/t, said she couldn't - have to go to school next day. OK then. Bye bye.

Day two

Had to try out one of the bj bars. So, hopped in a cab and headed to Patpont. Looked for Star of Love in Patpong 2 (saw it in the forum somewhere that it's at patpong2), couldn't find it. This was at about 4/5 pm, and the street vendors were starting to set up shop. Well, might as well take a walk on Patpong 1 while I'm here. What do you know, Star of Love is on Patpong 1. Walked in, one falang customer sitting on the couch with 3 girls working on him....chatted with the girls and mamasan - had a beer. Mamasan thought I was the polce or from the media (I'm Asian, and with my tan, I looked Thai). Told them I'm from my home country, but didn;t bring my passport as proof. ANyway, had fun with them, playing the police story etc....finally picked May; a tall skinny girl.

Went to the room, May worked her tongue up and down, up and down and she really knows how to suck a guy's balls. Anyway, 30 minutes and 750B later, I alked out of there happy and ready to meet up with Nid.

Went back to Soi Cowboy, Joy's bar at around 9 om. Nid was sitting outside with the girls. I sat outside with them and had a couple of beers while chatting with the girls and having fun yelling "welcome" everytime a faranf walked by. BF Nid and had a bowl of noodles just at the end of Soi Cowboy. Back to the hotel, and the standard shower, bbbj, sex, nap, sex. Nid had to leave at around 4 am because she had to help her aunt cook ( I love the excuse they come up with). Anyway, I prefer to sleep alone, so gave her 100B cab fare and sent her on her way.

Oh, bf at Joy's is 500B and 1500B for Nid. I know, I know, I probably overpaid. But I really liked her, she spoke good English and we kind of hit it off together.

Next day - off to Pattaya (see report there)

Also see my pics at:

ca-dot-groups-dot-yahoo-dot-com*******diver69a/

replace -dot- with a period

Diver69
12-26-03, 05:00
Upon my return from Pattaya, made a trip to Sa Botan.

It's a good walk from the Skytrain station. Went there around 10 pm, picked "A" from the fishbowl. "A" is 27 yrs old, and looked much better in the bowl than in person. But she was friendly and she was really one of the best looking ones there. She said she used to work at one of the big massage places (can't remember which). According to her, S. Botan is more a place for local Thai men than it is for tourists.

Did the soapy massgae thing, which was pretty standard ( I was never much of a massgae man, but had to try the 800B massage for once). Standard covered bj, standard sex. Paid 800b to her and off I went.

Next day, went to Eden Club. Now it's my first time there and I've read lots about it. Went there arounf 3 pm, and Marc was there running around. He's actually a nice guy, very business like, but a nice guy nonetheless. Marc asked if it's my 1st trip, said yes. Asked me if I was Jap - said no, why. Apparently he has the menu printed in different languages. Gave me a menu and said there was no girl available on the the left of the line (anal girls). Suggested I could come back in about 30 mins. So I went for a bite to eat and came back in 1/2 hr. Picked Noi and Nam and off we went to the hotel next door, and the fun began. I can't remember who's who, but the anal girl's been there for a couple of yrs, and she's good at what she does. Oh, boy is she ever. The girls sucked, fucked, sucked somemore. Did anal, then fucked the non-anal girl (new condom), then sucked somemore. Blew my two loads into anal girl's mouth. The non-anal girl is newer and not as enthusiastic. The anal girl, boy, was she into it....ass licking, she even wanted to dildo my ass, and I quickly made known to them I'm not into that shit. The girl on girl action was good too, although I'm not really into that either.

Paid 3200B plus a bit more for shots of tequila. Went back to the club and the girls stayed for about 5 mins chatting and teaching me thai word (which I have already forgotten - guess I'll have to go back to learn them again). Then I left with my wobbly legs.

Nice experience, and for 3200B for 2 girls, it's a good deal as the girls really will do just about everything.

Then at night, I went back to Joy's on Cowboy. Nid was there, but she had a another customer. Spoke to her, and told her it's my last night. She told me to wait while she talked to her customer. I thought, oh no, we might have a bidding war going here. So I told her, don't worry about it, go with your customer as he was here first. I think she was kind of upset about it and I left. Went snooping around in Nana but couldn't find anything I liked. Oh, no, my last night in BKK and I'm not gonna get any action. Then found this reallyskinny thing standgin across from the entrance to Nana. SHe's kind of ugly, but I was desparate. Walked over to her, how much for s/t? 1000B. How bout 800B? OK. Hopped on the tuk tuk and off we went. Her name was Nui, 22 yrs old. Really skinny, small tits, and lots of scars, which really put me off. I was thinking then, I really should have gone for Nid and take more pics of her. Anyway, showered, and started the deed. Then I smelled a real foul smell from Nui's pussy - I've only smelled that smell once before in Moalboal (on Cebu Island, Philippines), and I can only venture a guess that it's yeast infection. It smelled REALLY bad, like rotten eggs or rotten fish. If anyone can tell me if that's yeast, I'd appreciate it.

Anyway, couldn't stand the smell and told her I was done and sent her away with her 800B. Pretty lame for my last night in BKK.

cigan
12-26-03, 11:49
diver69,

Most likely this is a yeast infection or a parasite infection called trichomosis. Both are treatable. She could have picked this up in a number of ways, but remember people with addvanced HIV/ AIDS are susceptable to this. So I would definitely cover up in these situations.

By the way I've been to Pattaya, next time off to Bangkok and and Pattaya The Eden Club sounds good. I know there are old posts on it, if anything has changed, please let us know.

Thanks

Love Sex 22
12-26-03, 21:40
Hi,

I am a frequent visitor to Bangkok, will arive in jan/15. I will stay for four weeks, would like to meet some mongers to have fun and shre experiences. If interested send me a private message using the WSG Forum's Private Message service. Have fun.

JPF
12-27-03, 06:12
More on the move to earlier bar closings (from 2am to 1am). Now the paper says that the decision has not been made yet but will be made in January (for a Jan. 22 start). Looks like some influence peddling has started.

There are two gogos that I have seen in Nana Plaza where the girls are still dancing topless: Pretty Lady and (I think) Hollywood Strip. They use lookouts to alert them when the police are coming. If they are caught then they will be forced to close for 30 days.

Dr Monger
12-27-03, 07:12
The condition you have just described is called bacterial vaginosis. It occurs when regular vaginal flora called lactobacilli is replaced by pathological spices like Gardinella vaginalis and other anaerobes. It has no particular association with AIDS/HIV infection (although it is impossible to exclude HIV infection based on the description you provided). Besides unpleasant foul, often fishy odor posses no significant health risk to you as this woman’s partner. If however, left untreated bacterial vaginosis may increase a woman's risk of pelvic inflammatory disease (PID), and cause a bunch of other complications (responds very well to Metronidazol, although I prefer Clindamycin).

Another issue: Many women mistakenly believe that they have yeast infections when they get bacterial vaginosis (see Cigan’s report). But bacterial vaginosis is the most frequently occurring vaginal infection and the most common symptom of yeast infection is ODORLESS vaginal discharge that may be thick whitish-gray and cottage-cheese-like or may be watery in consistency. Note: bacterial vaginosis presents with unpleasant foul, often fishy odor and no discharge at all. Yeast infections respond to a different type of medications (Diflucan) and do have association with HIV/AIDS infection, although most often clinically seen after antibiotic therapy.

Please contact me via a private message using the WSG Forum's Private Message service if you have any questions.

Monger, M.D.

Scorpio
12-27-03, 11:57
There's a Germanspeaking bargirl at "Our Place", she told me to be from Berlin (what a strange world). Not the kind of girl I would barfine.

Barfined a very tall bargirl from "Voodoo" at Nana Plaza, she had some (she)male appearance! But all on her was real (no hidden dick, but a genuine pussy) and without makeup later at night, she looked more cute than with. Funny, GFE, BBBJ, FK and eating some snacks between sessions, she stayed until almost 14:00 the next day. 2500 THB plus 600 THB barfine. Can't remember her name, something with a long AAAH.

We crossed some other male falang pedestrians on our short walk back to Nana Condo. Most of them first looked at her then at me (the perverted) and then quickly looked away as if they feeled embarrassed.

Gentlemen, sometimes you just owe it to yourself !

Scorpio

Joe Zop
12-27-03, 12:57
Well, there also used to be several katooeys working at Voodoo, if I remember right, and I remember being surprised at how passable they looked, so while I'm not saying that's absolutely the case, it is also at least possible you found one of the post-op ones.

Bill Miami
12-27-03, 16:56
I am responding to question from “Virgo and Carabu.”

Virgo questions were: Tell me if you could was the fake Viagra good? How many pills per your price? Going back again to Thailand again!

This was my first experience with Viagra, so I cannot compare it to the actual Viagra. But after drinking and enjoying the ladies both in the afternoon and evening I thought I needed something. So before going out one night I took one pill to see if it would have any effect, little did I know the side benefit I was about to experience. As most of you know the ladies like to rub against you trying to entice you to bar fine them. Well it stood up straight and hard, and the girl was so impressed she told the other girls at the bar and pretty soon I had ten or so girls rubbing my private part. It lasted all evening, so I thought to myself this a “GOOD THING” and took one before going out each night and enjoyed multiple rubbings. You got four 100 MG pills for 500 BHT or about $3.13 US per pill. At the present time I am actively seeking employment in Thailand and want to return as soon as possible. I am a CPA with a Masters degree and looking into teaching at the Universities. I feel in love with the county, people, and of course the women. In addition, I see tremendous business opportunities there and if anyone is interested please feel free to contact me. I found a location that could be extremely profitable, but would need additional funds.

Carabu question was: I assume the tee shirt sizes should be mainly small and extra-small?

I bought all medium. Only one girl asked if I had smaller sizes. Remember the shirts shrink a little and wearing everything to large is kind of the fashion now. If I had to do it again I would get half small and half medium. But, I STRESS the girls LOVE BLACK shirts.

Diver69
12-27-03, 18:56
Ouch! Joe Zop....Why burst Scorpio's bubble?

Gents, Thanks for the medical lesson. All I can say is the smell was VERY offensive. Funny, I ran into another girl in Cebu, PHI, with the exact same smell after BKK. I did manage to finish the deed and shot my load before I sent her home. BTW, I ALWAYS use the rubber when I monger. No need to take risk with these nice ladies.

Scorpio
12-28-03, 11:44
Jimmy, thanks for the invitation but I'll be gone by the 6th of January. According to an expat-newspaper, the beerbars on the corner of Asoke and Sukhumvit may not remain there forever. The area is construction ground for new buildings, the foundations were already finished but the works had to be interrupted due to financial reasons.

Regards, Scorpio

(Yeah Joe, my pick from Voodoo was a tuned one, but no regrets. They were all topless at Voodoo)
Last night saw many more on the second floor lefthand side of Nana Plaza. These looked much too male to me and way too pushy)

GettingTang
12-28-03, 11:53
I have a simple solution for smelly pussy...........kick them to the curb! If they don't care enough to stay out of the game until they clean themselves up, I feel as though i do not need to by shy about telling them their pussy stinks and i have changed my mind!

Think about it, if her pussy stink that bad, she can smell it too. If she does not care enough to take care of the problem, she is not likely to be heart broken if you explain why you are rejecting her date!

Not to mention the disscusion of smelly pussy is a real turn off for this monger, my pecker reacts like a snail being soaked with salt!

GETTINGTANG~!

Joe Zop
12-28-03, 16:09
Well, Scorpio, to each his own, but that doesn't fall into my personal category of "something I just owe to myself."

Daring Mood
12-28-03, 19:29
hi guys,

walking from the marriott hotel to nana district i passed a swanky place with a sign denoting that the building was a "hands free" restuarant. am told that the waitresses provide all services including hand to mouth feeding. anyone experienced a "hands free" restuarant?

a bangkok old-timer mentioned a [CodeWord901] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord901) type establishment to me that was worth visiting called the coal miner, where the tgs apparently wear coalminer hats, complete with light, while performing their under bar/table duties. he was in his 70s and i couldn't establish if he was referring to a place that existed 50 years ago, or somewhere he had frequented over the christmas holidays ;-)

Love Sex 22
12-28-03, 21:24
I had an 18 years old very preety girl ,that had a foul smell an mucas I told her you have an yeast infection go home get some medicine from the Pharmacy, she was so surprised never herd of yeast infection. She called me after few days to thank me because she smelled like a rose again.

Kuranyi
12-29-03, 05:23
Does anybody know about Indian hookers in Bangkok? I would like to have a liitle difference from all the Thai pussys.

Diver69
12-29-03, 07:32
GT,

I would have kicked them out, but, the smell really doesn't eminate until I'm halfway in the act, when their juices started flowing....what to do then? I've completed the act if I was close to it (and if the smell is not THAT bad), and I've just stopped and told them as nice as I could that I'd lost interest, and they can get dressed and go home. In total, I've only run into smelly pussies three times, once in BKK, and twice in PHI

Scorpio
12-29-03, 10:25
Black & White (Soi Cowboy),

here I met a 21 year old girl named Ta, number 17, a pretty little girl with two short ponytails, and an irresistible smile, not extraordinary bodywise (she's got a kid). She liked DATY, and I decided that BBBJ with CIM should become the main part of the menu. She only swallowed at the first session, probably a too big load for her small mouth. The other times she waited until the last drop before going to the bathroom to spit it out.
2000 THB for long time until Noon, 500 THB barfine.
She told me barfines will be 1000 THB on both Newyears Eve and Newyears Day.

Scorpio

(Taxifare from Soi 23 to Nana was only 43 THB)

Bizzie
12-29-03, 19:46
eden club on my last night in bkk....
it was on my 'must do' list, so as jpf headed off to patpong/sightseeing, i walked towards eden on sukumvit/soi 7/1. plenty has been said on the board about it, but for the first timer, it may be a little unsettling at first.

it's a small place, no more than your typical store, has a bar. as i entere, there were only a few girls in the bar, and a few outside, sitting around, smoking , eating. as i sat down on the bar for a drink, a whole bunch of girls gathered, all were looking at me, with inviting eyes that seem to say 'take me'. there was another guy in the bar before me, just drinking, may have done his deed.

marc (owner) expalined how it works there (i, of course, already knew!). he said that the girls had gathered just for me, and if i didn't chose, they will rep001ter again. i had been there barely for 7 minutes. there were more girls on the left (anal) side of the yellow line than the right sdie (114 vs. 10, roughly). no real difference in the looks. difficult to assess the true extent of their 'assets', as there were just standing there, in clothes, some only a few feet away from me. no real beauties, most were doable.
so i looked for the reasonable looking girls with nice hooters.

picked nam from the left side, and sum from the right side. off go rest of the girls. these 2 grab a bag of 'goodies' and we head next dooe to the hotel, with my drink in hand. they pay the hotel desk in advance. the room is clean/small. porno playing on tv, yes, anal scenes only.

take turns on the girls. they were not relly getting it on with each other , but obliged when coerced! answer to everything was 'yeesss', except anal with the girl from the rihgt. she said she was new and had not 'learned'.

after about 1.2 hours for the first shot, didn't even try a second shot, was exhausted.

talked for 15 minutes. the conversation turned to their orgasms. they do not orgasm, because after orgasm, they become 'relaxed' and cannot work hard for rest of the time/day.

both were very sweet. no rush. gave a little tip.
took some pictures (clothed), which i cannot post until i get home. (digital camera software issues)

Jimmy Red Cab
12-30-03, 00:40
Badass,

I have been in the Eden a couple of times but never got any further than having a beer, Marc makes it clear that it is not a "drinking club". You would probably have done better to select the first girl and let her choose the other, that way at least you are assured that they "get on" with each other.

Timmer1001
12-30-03, 01:04
BKK anyone?

I am getting into BKK late on THU 1-15. Naturally I won't let my sleep deprived body rest and will rush off to Nana Plaza to appreciate the local culture and flavors. Anybody up for a cold beer and a joint review? We can rank the girls and give them favorable ratings based on special privileges extended to us, all of course for free. Oh come on, don't be judgemental, politicians do it all the time and we are doing it purely for the benefit of this board, not even for our own pleasure.

Just kidding. Well let me know if anybody is up for it.

Later TIM

Pepsi Man
12-30-03, 17:40
Is there some body who can tel me where the Nancy Massage Parlor is? Maybe it is not in Bangkok. If somebady knows please tell me.

Thanks

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending revisions for capitalization and punctuation. To avoid future delays, please refrain from using the "chat room" style of writing with no caps or punctuation. Thanks!

Scorpio
12-31-03, 09:43
went to "silver dragon" (right side on 2nd floor when entering nana plaza), place not too full and relaxed, girls not pushy. after a couple drinks i had girl #58 come over. she was wearing a red bikini, all the other girls were dressed in orange. she had long hair, goodlooking body and very dangerous looking teeth (like dracula). unfortunately she couldn't go long time because "her family was on visit" and they obviously don't know about her work, believe it or not. sometimes these girls come up with very funny stories.

left the place and went up the stairs to "mandarin". at first sight the 5 girls on the stage looked very **** (they aren't). but after a closer look and one drink i moved on. mainly asians (probably japanese) customers. didn't like the mickey mouse music they played otherwise it was ok.

shopped a bit around on the 2nd floor having a drink here and there. finally went back down to "rainbow" (downstairs right side). girls rather pushy because the closing time approached. left nana plaza and went down soi 4 to have a last drink at "hillary's" beer bar located just across the entrance to nana condo.

it seems the bars will be open longer on new years eve (same as happened christmas eve). maybe the inflated barfine is needed to pay bribes for a later closing time, who knows.

scorpio

Daring Mood
12-31-03, 10:06
Mongering experts of Bangkok,

What an enjoyable and often hilarious 2003 read you have provided. Forget CNN travel, forget Lonely Planet, Thailand Forum postings are the essential reading for any intrepid traveller who really wants to experience LOS.

By the way, since there was no response to my previous posting, can I take it that nobody on this forum has yet to try a 'Hands Free' restuarant?

Lobo
12-31-03, 11:16
Christmas night was my last in Bangkok for awhile. I've been living in Thailand for a few months but it's time to head home. I've been blessed/cursed with my office being an easy walk from Patpong and the skytrain for Nana.

I decided to go to the Star of Light one last time aorund midnight on Patpong 2. This time I got two girls and it was pretty good. One girl was big and round and the other was very thin, but they were both very enthusiastic. Cost was Bt 1000 total plus Bt 85 for the beer. The bartender was kind of rude though, saying insulting things about farangs in Thai (she didn't know I understood). On my way out I told her in Thai that since she so openly didn't like farangs that I wouldn't be back.

Since I was working most of the night, I got the urge again around 3 and this time headed back to Star of Love on Patpong 1. This is about the only BJ bar I haven't visited. The clubs are pretty much locked up by this time and the streets are filled with *very* aggressive ladyboys so be careful. Anyway, luck was on my side as the door to Star of Love was open and Mamasan and three girls were eating dinner. They immediately called for me to join them eating. One girl was nice looking with nice tits, one was absolutely stunning with almost no tits and one was kind of sluttly looking but sexy. Anyway, I really wanted them all and they pretty much started rubbing my dick and showing me their tits. Mamasan offered me the girls for Bt 750 each. Since it was my last night and I was so horny, I took all three right there on the couch (Bt 2250 total or about US $56). It was great. They all took turns sucking me, licking my balls or letting my suck their tits. Well worth the money! The only regret is that I didn't try it earlier!

Headed back to work and sure enough around 5 AM I got the itch again. Went back and everything was locked up tight and the ladyboys were absolutely ridiculous in their hounding. Anyway, I walked around a bit trying to lose them when I happened on a little bar in the street in Patpong 2 that appeared to be open with two girls sitting there. I headed over and had a beer and bought them drinks, more to get away from the ladyboys than anything else. Sat and talked for a long time, then the shorter fatter one started massaging me - she studied massage at Wat Po and was really good. The taller thinner good looking one was kissing my neck. The next thing I knew I was at a ST hotel with them - BT 400 to barfine and Bt 1000 each. More expensive than my other two experiences for the night, but I got a great massage and shower and f*cked them both for a long time. It was great - they were doggie style on the bed and I just switched back and forth while playing with the others titties.

All in all I was pretty tired by sunup and I had spent a fair amount of money (at least for being in Thailand) but it was absolutely fantastic night.

Lobo

MeatMan
12-31-03, 19:04
Good report Lobo.Hope I encounter the same thing when I get there...Minus the katoeys of course.:D which one is more sleazier?,Star Of Love or Star Of Light.

Happy New Year Everyone!!