PDA

View Full Version : Bangkok Hotels

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32

LoveShibuyaGirls
09-18-11, 11:33
Yes, I meant akward and embarassing for me, especially if you take a different girl back every night you are there.

So here is another question. If your hotel package includes free breakfast buffet for two, do girl-friendly hotels mind if you take your pro to breakfast with you?

Awkward and embarrassing maybe for you but not for the girl as she has likely done it many times before, but this move by the hotel is for your protection.

Uzinuzin
09-18-11, 21:08
Yes, I meant akward and embarassing for me, especially if you take a different girl back every night you are there.

So here is another question. If your hotel package includes free breakfast buffet for two, do girl-friendly hotels mind if you take your pro to breakfast with you?Don't worry you won't be alone, there'll be hundreds, thousands. Doing the same.

Also for breakfast not a problem at all, just make sure at check-in you ask for two breakfast tickets / allowance.

I recently noticed a lot of girls don't want to hang around for the (free) breakfast! I guess they just want to get their money and get the hell out. May be they don't like to stay a minute more with me (or they figure I might ask for more horizontal action!). Or they don't like the farang hotel breakfast, or may be the funny looks they get. Who knows!

Gao Xing
09-18-11, 21:17
The Citadines Sukhumvit 23, just up the road from Soi Cowboy on Soi 23, has got to be about the most GF-iest GF hotel there is. After a certain hour, the reception staff goes home so you use your key card to enter the lobby and go up to your room. So, if you come home with a new friend, no "walk of shame", no need to give an I'd card, no need to pay any joiner fee. Just use your key, open the main door, and take the elevator up to your room. Piece of cake. I'm not sure exactly what time the lobby closes down, but I got home around midnight.

Run Mann
09-18-11, 22:37
So here is another question. If your hotel package includes free breakfast buffet for two, do girl-friendly hotels mind if you take your pro to breakfast with you?Nope! Try checking out the breakfast scene at Nana Hotel. They have a relatively large dining area (and surprisingly an excellent breakfast selection) where you can see many men with their various dates enjoying breakfast. It's quite a scene and everyone there seem to be real comfortable.

Run Mann
09-18-11, 22:42
The Citadines Sukhumvit 23, just up the road from Soi Cowboy on Soi 23, has got to be about the most GF-iest GF hotel there is. After a certain hour, the reception staff goes home so you use your key card to enter the lobby and go up to your room. So, if you come home with a new friend, no "walk of shame", no need to give an I'd card, no need to pay any joiner fee. Just use your key, open the main door, and take the elevator up to your room. Piece of cake. I'm not sure exactly what time the lobby closes down, but I got home around midnight.They are on 24 hours, some guest do check in an odd hours like 3am, but they may have had limited staff on when you came back to the hotel which is why you did not see anyone at the desk. Not preaching to anyone but I urge everyone to register your guests for you own protection. You never know what can happen, I have know a buddy who wished he had registered his guest.

Luvpuss
09-19-11, 02:59
They are on 24 hours, some guest do check in an odd hours like 3am, but they may have had limited staff on when you came back to the hotel which is why you did not see anyone at the desk. Not preaching to anyone but I urge everyone to register your guests for you own protection. You never know what can happen, I have know a buddy who wished he had registered his guest.Great advice! I will not take them to my room unless they have a photo ID and present it to staff.

Luvpuss
09-19-11, 03:07

So here is another question. If your hotel package includes free breakfast buffet for two, do girl-friendly hotels mind if you take your pro to breakfast with you?Why would you be embarassed? You should be happy and proud that you are getting some pussy.

The girls I have met don't like the western breakfast, unless it has some Pad Thai choices. I have had them charge me if I only booked for one person.

Amanush
09-19-11, 18:28
Hi. I have been suggested by frineds. For Novotal, siam square. For Cit center access, malls, sit seeing. Etc.

Want to check.

1) Is it GF hotel, any restrictions.

2) What is best pickup points walkable to hotel or atleast nearby.

This is first trip, so please advice.

Any other hotel in this or nearby area. I heard there is possibility of getting some free nights (1-2 days) on stay of 8-10 days. Are these kind of offers common at BKK and if yes, please siggest where to search / book. Any website.

Thanks for all support given here.You report about sonagachi helped me lot when I was in kolkata. I think sukhumvit area will be best for you and specially soi 5-15. My favorite is soi 11 as it is middle of action, food, fun everything and lot of good GF Hotel like Ambassdor, Grand business inn, Grand President in soi 11. I will be also BKK for 11-15th October.

Boater Boy
09-20-11, 07:21
Firstly yes I did RTFF, however I could not find the answer I was looking for.

In the past I have stayed a few times at the Citadines on Soi 11 and have been pretty happy. It suites my lifestyle pretty well.

However during my last stay one of the other guests said that he prefers the Citadines Soi 8 hotel better. I was getting into the tuktuk when we spoke and could not follow up any further.

Has any one had experience of both hotels and could please comment on which is the best and why. I plan to come back in November and may try the Soi 8 location.

Thanks in advance.

BB

Wandere
09-20-11, 13:04
You report about sonagachi helped me lot when I was in kolkata. I think sukhumvit area will be best for you and specially soi 5-15. My favorite is soi 11 as it is middle of action, food, fun everything and lot of good GF Hotel like Ambassdor, Grand business inn, Grand President in soi 11. I will be also BKK for 11-15th October.In Blr be careful, my experience is Ambassador is not gf.

Ciao

Aries3288
09-21-11, 02:07
In Blr be careful, my experience is Ambassador is not gf.

CiaoAmbassador is definitely not GF. I believe they charge THB 600 or 800 as joiner fee. Avoid this hotel as it is just not worth paying this joiner fee.

Luvpuss
09-21-11, 05:11

In the past I have stayed a few times at the Citadines on Soi 11 and have been pretty happy. It suites my lifestyle pretty well.

However during my last stay one of the other guests said that he prefers the Citadines Soi 8 hotel better. I was getting into the tuktuk when we spoke and could not follow up any further.

Has any one had experience of both hotels and could please comment on which is the best and why. I plan to come back in November and may try the Soi 8 location.

Thanks in advance.

BBThe problem with the Soi 8 hotel is that it is very deep into the Soi. A long walk to the action. In fact, they offer a tuk-tuk to Sukhumvit. If you don't mind that, it is pretty nice and quiet.

Rosco4444
09-22-11, 11:13

Thanks in advance.

BBHi Boater.

I have stayed recently at both in the last year. Both are quite new and very well presnted. Almost identical and the location is simply the only difference. The Soi 8 location is a decent walk to the action so Soi 11 is a little more handy. Soi 8 is slightly cheaper likely due to location. Soi 8 has a free tuktuk service if you are not energetic.

Both are great value, GF and well appointed.

Cheers.

Rosco

Amanush
09-22-11, 15:22
Ambassador is definitely not GF. I believe they charge THB 600 or 800 as joiner fee. Avoid this hotel as it is just not worth paying this joiner fee.If Ambassador is not GF than definetly I am a lucky person bcoz I stayed this hotel 7 times. 4 times in main wing and 3 times in tower wing but never paid or asked to paid joiner fee.

Margaya
09-22-11, 18:17
I agree fully with Run, I checked v late and checked v early and someone was always at reception during my stay.

They are on 24 hours, some guest do check in an odd hours like 3am, but they may have had limited staff on when you came back to the hotel which is why you did not see anyone at the desk. Not preaching to anyone but I urge everyone to register your guests for you own protection. You never know what can happen, I have know a buddy who wished he had registered his guest.

Margaya
09-22-11, 18:25
I have stayed at citadine on sukhumvit 23 and liked it a lot but the walk of shame is a stumbling block. I am not comfortable with walking with new babes every few hours in front of receptionists.

So.

1. Is it possible for me to provide hotel and room address to girl and expect her to come up to my room by herself?

2. Can someone please confirm if they insist on registering guests during day or night time?

3. What other GF hotels exist on sukhu 23 or nearby and is there anyone where one can avoid the walk of shame such as in having elevator away from the reception area?

Many thanks in advance.

Bugzy 69
09-22-11, 19:42
Citrus on suk 22 have lifts that goes direct in room floors from ground as the receptionist

Is located on 1st floor.

I have stayed at citadine on sukhumvit 23 and liked it a lot but the walk of shame is a stumbling block. I am not comfortable with walking with new babes every few hours in front of receptionists.

So.

1. Is it possible for me to provide hotel and room address to girl and expect her to come up to my room by herself?

2. Can someone please confirm if they insist on registering guests during day or night time?

3. What other GF hotels exist on sukhu 23 or nearby and is there anyone where one can avoid the walk of shame such as in having elevator away from the reception area?

Many thanks in advance.

Franphil
09-22-11, 20:22
Anyone have experience in this hotel, good or bad?

Thanks in advance,

Franphil

Gao Xing
09-22-11, 21:23
Is it possible for me to provide hotel and room address to girl and expect her to come up to my room by herself?May basic advice to you is to relax. The hotel staff have seen it all a million times before. You are nothing special, so relax.

But to answer your question, no, she can not come to the room by herself. First, she will probably get stopped by the front desk. Second, for security, she needs a room key in the elevator to access your floor.

Margaya
09-22-11, 22:40
May basic advice to you is to relax. The hotel staff have seen it all a million times before. You are nothing special, so relax.

But to answer your question, no, she can not come to the room by herself. First, she will probably get stopped by the front desk. Second, for security, she needs a room key in the elevator to access your floor.Gao Xing, yepp just realized you are correct about the elevator key."The hotel staff have seen it all a million times before" is true of course but it be better if I could avoid the walk of shame.

So folks, is there any hotel nearby which does not have this "walk of shame" feature? .

Luvpuss
09-23-11, 04:23
[QUOTE=Margaya; 1199588]I have stayed at citadine on sukhumvit 23 and liked it a lot but the walk of shame is a stumbling block. I am not comfortable with walking with new babes every few hours in front of receptionists.

I never understand this. You are a man who likes to fuck. That is a normal thing. They really don't give a shit.

Rjsss212
09-23-11, 12:23
[QUOTE=Margaya; 1199588]I have stayed at citadine on sukhumvit 23 and liked it a lot but the walk of shame is a stumbling block. I am not comfortable with walking with new babes every few hours in front of receptionists.

I never understand this. You are a man who likes to fuck. That is a normal thing. They really don't give a shit.But what does one have to do with the other?

Luvpuss
09-23-11, 19:08
[QUOTE=Luvpuss; 1199749]But what does one have to do with the other?The first paragraph was a quote from Margaya.

My response was regarding him being embarassed walking girls past reception.

Harry Dude
09-23-11, 20:41
This could also have another adverse effect, on the price they quote you. I know as part of their sizing up their prey, P4P girls always ask about punter's hotel first, it quickly shows his paying power. Maybe that's why she was happy !Fair point, some hotels do indicate a bigger wallet. But having stayed at the Grand President (a dump if you ask me) I certainly see her point, and in the end we agreed on a very fair price after she beat me at pool.

Nullnull
09-25-11, 11:46
Gao Xing, yepp just realized you are correct about the elevator key."The hotel staff have seen it all a million times before" is true of course but it be better if I could avoid the walk of shame.

So folks, is there any hotel nearby which does not have this "walk of shame" feature? .I found it very convenient that I could enter Grand Millenium coming from Soi Cowboy through the backdoor entrance. This meant avoiding the reception before reaching the elevator. There was security smiling at me but nobody cares for an I'd card or something. Since it was my very first night as a sex tourist in BKK (two years ago) I was a bit shy.

But then again you shouldn't do this with freelancers from the street.

Syzygies
09-25-11, 16:23
i found it very convenient that i could enter grand millenium coming from soi cowboy through the backdoor entrance. this meant avoiding the reception before reaching the elevator. there was security smiling at me but nobody cares for an i'd card or something. since it was my very first night as a sex tourist in bkk (two years ago) i was a bit shy.

but then again you shouldn't do this with freelancers from the street.i walked in past reception at admiral premier at 1am with a girl on each arm (not ****). the receptionist girl is used to it all and paid no attention whatsoever. she had better things to do. i could have entered the elevator via the car park below, but seriously, what is the point? hotels have cameras on the various floors and often in elevators too.

if there is no problem with the staff, it isn't a walk of shame. i have no shame. if i really fancied the receptionist, i might then have 2nd thoughts, but i'm too old.

i probably wouldn't take 2 freelancers like this.

Micha12
09-26-11, 03:30
I am going to Thailand for the first time and staying at Pullman Hotel. Does anyone know if the hotel is gf?

Nullnull
09-26-11, 20:36
i walked in past reception at admiral premier at 1am with a girl on each arm (not ****). the receptionist girl is used to it all and paid no attention whatsoever. she had better things to do. i could have entered the elevator via the car park below, but seriously, what is the point? hotels have cameras on the various floors and often in elevators too.

if there is no problem with the staff, it isn't a walk of shame. i have no shame. if i really fancied the receptionist, i might then have 2nd thoughts, but i'm too old.you are absolutely right. i swapped my "feeling ashamed" attitude very soon (within one or two nights) for a "who cares" attitude. but then sometimes as you mentioned the reception girls are real stunners or margaya simply need a little time to adjust to the sex tourist path, so i just wanted to point out that at grand millenium you don't even have to have much of a self-confidence to get the girl to your room.

but even at landmark where they check girls' i'd or at grande centre point ratchadamri it wasn't much of a problem.

Member #4152
09-27-11, 10:38
So I've narrowed down my choices on hotels for my first trip to Bangkok to 5 hotels. Does anyone want to help me out? BTW, I've done a ton of research through TripAdvisor, Agoda and ISG Bangkok Forums.

- Grand Millennium. Good Reviews from everyone but the most expensive out of the 5.

- Dream Hotel. Good Reviews from everyone.

- Jasmine Executive. Good Review.

- Grand President. Good location.

- Admiral Premier. Rooms and hotel look nice.

The Dream, Jasmine, GP and Admiral are all about the same price BTW. Also I tried to find locations near both Nana Plaza and Soi Cowboy.

Any help would be appreciated.

Fon Tok
09-27-11, 11:47
Does anyone want to help me out? Grand Millennium, Dream Hotel. etc (clip)Depending on your expected dates you might check wotif (dot) com for their "mystery deals." Often they feature both the Grand Millennium & Dream Hotels. I've gotten great deals on both in the past.

Jgm005
09-27-11, 12:15
Good Suggestion! When I felt going upscale I've used wotif to get one of their 'mystery' deals to snag the G / M. Right now there is one, mystery deal, for the G / M at 3, 100 bt per night.

Depending on your expected dates you might check wotif (dot) com for their "mystery deals." Often they feature both the Grand Millennium & Dream Hotels. I've gotten great deals on both in the past.

Member #4698
09-27-11, 13:39
So I've narrowed down my choices on hotels for my first trip to Bangkok to 5 hotels.
- Grand Millennium. Good Reviews from everyone but the most expensive out of the 5.
- Admiral Premier. Rooms and hotel look nice.
Any help would be appreciated.
- I have stayed at the Grand Millennium and Admiral Premier. I can recommend both hotels but they are very different. Grand Millennium is more high class with modern rooms, a great location, and nice swimming pool, but do not pay more than $100 / night for a deluxe room. I also like Admiral Premier. AP has a good location 2. 5 blocks from Cowboy and Sukumvit down an interesting neighborhood soi, it has large suites in the upper price category, and a nice rooftop pool.

- You can stay at AP either to save money on a superior suite which is not nearly as nice as the Millennium deluxe room but is almost half the price, or go for the spaciousness of the Admiral Suite (65sq m) for a little less than a deluxe room at the Millennium. Stay at the Millennium for the 4. 5 * quality at a reasonable price. I don't see why anyone would prefer the Weston for example over the Grand Millennium. The rooms are in the same class. Actually the GM rooms are a little nicer than the Weston rooms and around 30% less in price.

- In other words, the Millennium is a more luxurious hotel than AP and entry level rooms are much nicer than the entry level rooms at AP, but nearly double the price. On the other hand the larger attractive suites at AP are luxurious with space and are great for entertaining your lady friends at a cost of a little less than the Millennium deluxe room.

- The choice is up to you. You can chose economy, 4.5 * modern luxury, or large living space. Both hotels are GF. AP offers free breakfast and free Wifi.

- By the way I just had a bit*ch of a time with the word editor of this forum. It would not recognize my paragraphs and I could not overide it.

Syzygies
09-28-11, 09:57
- By the way I just had a bit*ch of a time with the word editor of this forum. It would not recognize my paragraphs and I could not overide it.Yes the latest Forum software is really shite! We just have to put up with this mess. No blank line between aparagraphs does not seem to a desirable feature at all. The spelling correcter does horrible things to your sentences too. Forces everyone to reedit their posts.
Thread searches don't show posts in chronological sequence any more too. Ugly.

FlyingVisitor
10-06-11, 15:28
Hi,

I never used Montien-Hotel, Dusit Thani and Landmark.

Are they girl friendly?

Thank you very much for sharing your experience.

FV

Member #4351
10-06-11, 16:49
Hi,

Are they girl friendly?

FVYou might consider using the search function. Here are some RECENT posts:

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?2677-Bangkok-Reports&p=1195959&viewfull=1#post1195959

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?2677-Bangkok-Reports&p=1196012&viewfull=1#post1196012

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?2677-Bangkok-Reports&p=1196347&viewfull=1#post1196347

Nullnull
10-07-11, 12:24
Hi,

Are they girl friendly?

FVLandmark is GF for sure. They collected girls' I'd and called me when she was leaving if everything was okay But working girls must be day in day out routine for them so no big hassle! I personally find the rooms at Landmark a bit disappointing, too small for me!

Member #4351
10-07-11, 12:28
the rooms at Landmark a bit disappointing, too small for me!But great gym if you are into gyms. Yes they were GF when I stayed there, but my feeling was that the staff was less friendly than at other hotels. For the same area and price point I would go for the Majestic Grande.

Franphil
10-07-11, 19:01
Anyone now or Park Plaza Hotel is GF and do the have a good swimmingpool?

Thanks in advance,

Franphil

Chrisde99
10-08-11, 02:39
Please clear your inbox as my pms are coming back to me.

Chris

Hi. I have been suggested by frineds. For Novotal, siam square. For Cit center access, malls, sit seeing. Etc.

Want to check.

1) Is it GF hotel, any restrictions.

2) What is best pickup points walkable to hotel or atleast nearby.

This is first trip, so please advice.

Any other hotel in this or nearby area. I heard there is possibility of getting some free nights (1-2 days) on stay of 8-10 days. Are these kind of offers common at BKK and if yes, please siggest where to search / book. Any website.

Thanks for all support given here.

Franphil
10-08-11, 05:45
Traveling end of November to Thailand and stay for 5 nights in Bangkok, I can choose my hotel self, but my mate like to stay in Park Plaza Hotel.

Have anyone experience in this hotel? Is it GF? And how is the swimmingpool? Do they have sunbeds?

Franphil

Lastman
10-08-11, 22:05
Traveling end of November to Thailand and stay for 5 nights in Bangkok, I can choose my hotel self, but my mate like to stay in Park Plaza Hotel.

Have anyone experience in this hotel? Is it GF? And how is the swimmingpool? Do they have sunbeds?

FranphilHad no problem with bringing girls back. Standard Bangkok hotel room unheated and smallish, only a few sun loungers near the pool. Didn't notice any sunbeds

QxGuy
10-08-11, 23:17
Looking for nice one bedroom hotel or serviced apartment in the center of the action. Have used SGS and Jasmine before. Will try Four Points Terrace suite next. Any suggestions.

Thanks

Ralph Kramden
10-09-11, 15:08
Good location if you want to be in the middle of the Sukhumvit action, but otherwise sort of a dump. The last time I stayed there I noticed the walls of the swimming pool had a film of filth on them. That was one of the reasons it was the last time. You can do a lot better.

Wolvenvacht
10-09-11, 17:13

FranphilLast June, I had a good stay at Citadines Hotel in Sukhumvit 23. Very nice hotel, clean and rather big room. Absolutely guestfriendly. Only 5 minutes walking away from Soi Cowboy and one stop on the Skytrain from Nana. Ask for a room with a single bed.

Rooftop swimmingpool and sun-loungers. The swimmingpool and sun-deck was not in big use, so it is a quiet spot to spend some private time with your tilac.

Paxsie
10-10-11, 02:58
Greetings. Does anyone have suggestions on 2-bedroom apartment rentals for 3 nights? GF is obviously top priority. Many thanks in advance.

Franphil
10-10-11, 11:10
Do anyone nows someting abbout how it is in Ramada Hotel & Suites? I tink they have a nice swimmingpool also? Is this a nice hotel? And also Is it GF?

I have tried to find something on the forum! But no results? For me, what I see onthe site from Booking. Com it looks a nice place to stay!

Thanks for advising me!

Franphil

Luvpuss
10-12-11, 02:55
Do anyone nows someting abbout how it is in Ramada Hotel & Suites? I tink they have a nice swimmingpool also? Is this a nice hotel? And also Is it GF?

I have tried to find something on the forum! But no results? For me, what I see onthe site from Booking. Com it looks a nice place to stay!

Thanks for advising me!

FranphilYes, it is GF.

FlyingVisitor
10-12-11, 11:29
Greetings. Does anyone have suggestions on 2-bedroom apartment rentals for 3 nights? GF is obviously top priority. Many thanks in advance.I would recommend PHACHARA Suites in soi 6.

You can book on their homepage.

FV

Toeper
10-12-11, 12:07
Hi,

I will be visiting Bangkok on a business trip next week and will be staying at the Royal Orchid Sheraton Hotel.

Please let me know of some good GF places and good Massage joints in close vicinity.

Thanks,

Toeper

Will Smith69
10-12-11, 16:22
Dear all,

I will be back in BKK the next weeks. I was wandering if someone has already tried the hansar or the tenfaces.

I am looking for a decent hotel which is GF. Last time I was in BKK I was staying at the hansar and I was ok with it.

I still think it is a bit fare away from the action. But a very good 5* hotel.

Any opinion on this.

Or any recomendatipn on a 5* on sukhumivide.

Thanks.

Will

Luvpuss
10-15-11, 11:54
Dear all,

I will be back in BKK the next weeks. I was wandering if someone has already tried the hansar or the tenfaces.

I am looking for a decent hotel which is GF. Last time I was in BKK I was staying at the hansar and I was ok with it.

I still think it is a bit fare away from the action. But a very good 5* hotel.

Any opinion on this.

Or any recomendatipn on a 5* on sukhumivide.

Thanks.

WillThe Marriott. Where ever you stay get a high floor. The floods could be a problem.

Member #4351
10-15-11, 13:24
The Marriott.I second that.

Dogger862
10-15-11, 13:29
Recent 5 night stay at the Peninsula.

Very GF. 2 x nights I brought 2 girls back, one night 3 x girls, concierge / doorman did not bat an eyelid. Not too far from the front door to the lift.

One night I called in 2 girls from a previous encounter, all I had to do was call the concierge, tell them I had friends visiting. When the girls arrived, they called me and then brought them up to the room.

The hotel itself is a bit out of the way, but quiet and a nice setting, rooms are also nice. Complimentary wi-fi, should be standard in all class hotels, but sadly it's not; (although I'm glad I'm not there during the flood!

Cheers,

Rjsss212
10-15-11, 15:26
The Marriott. Where ever you stay get a high floor. The floods could be a problem.How high and why? Even in a worst case would you expect water above the lobby or even the second floor of most hotels?

Luvpuss
10-15-11, 21:28
How high and why? Even in a worst case would you expect water above the lobby or even the second floor of most hotels?Who knows.

But, you probably know as well as I do that when the Thai Government says something like "Bangkok will be saved" it means there is a strong possiblity it won't.

Rjsss212
10-15-11, 21:49
Who knows.

But, you probably know as well as I do that when the Thai Government says something like "Bangkok will be saved" it means there is a strong possiblity it won't.So this is supposed to be the new PM's "Katrina" moment. Apparently she received a call from the former PM in support of her efforts which in the LOS is supposed to be significant. We'll see how well she does...

Rjsss212
10-21-11, 22:27
So this is supposed to be the new PM's "Katrina" moment. Apparently she received a call from the former PM in support of her efforts which in the LOS is supposed to be significant. We'll see how well she does.Http://www.nytimes.com/2011/10/20/world/asia/fears-revived-in-bangkok-as-flood-waters-surge.html?_r=1&scp=1&sq=bangkok&st=cse

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/10/21/world/asia/floods-test-new-thai-leader-on-many-fronts.html?scp=3&sq=bangkok&st=cse

DesiDownUnder
10-23-11, 03:36
Is Asia Hotel Bangkok GF? If not, what happens if I try to take a girl to a non-GF hotel?

Travel Spirit
10-23-11, 07:37
Novotel Fenix Ploenchit at 2100 baht maybe is a good deal.

Through wotif for November, December.

Duniawala
10-23-11, 09:29
So this is supposed to be the new PM's "Katrina" moment. Apparently she received a call from the former PM in support of her efforts which in the LOS is supposed to be significant. We'll see how well she does.And where does it say she did. She may have but isn't in the NYT articles you posted. All it says it is a rumor and you say like it is for a fact. Don't publish rubbish, please.

Rjsss212
10-23-11, 14:41
And where does it say she did. She may have but isn't in the NYT articles you posted. All it says it is a rumor and you say like it is for a fact. Don't publish rubbish, please.Methinks thou dost protest too much...

Travel Spirit
10-23-11, 17:11
Grand President Sukhumvit (opal studio) costs 1499 baht (breakfast included) through wotif.

Ringer5
10-28-11, 01:29
Good day all. I'm looking for guidance from local experts. I'll be arriving in Bangkok this evening (Friday 28th) , planning to stay at Giotto's in Sukhumvit 33 and leave for Koh Samui tomorrow morning but wondering if the floods will affect that plan? Should I stay near the airport? Any suggestions for hotel and entertainment there? Thanks

ForeplayKing
11-03-11, 17:53
Hi Everyone,

I am an active monger in India.

Will be visiting BKK in December (with wife) and will be staying at the hilton Bangkok millennium hotel.

Can anyone guide me to nearby soapy massage parlors? Or oil massage parlors?

Have been reading and searching all forums in Thailand but cannot find mention of hilton hotel.

Cheers,

Madto

PinkPearl
11-04-11, 11:42
"Best of all, the Landmark is now offering spectacular deals to guests! We were quoted a rate of 2, 000 baht per night for a party of two (a third of the usual rate) , but such discounts are of course subject to negotiation."

http://www.thailawforum.com/blog/thailands-new

Crazyazn
11-04-11, 20:33
Is the Conrad Bangkok Hotel GF. I'm planning on staying there jan 4-10

Luvpuss
11-05-11, 02:35
Is the Conrad Bangkok Hotel GF. I'm planning on staying there jan 4-10Have you heard of Google. If so, you will see it is GF.

Margaya
11-11-11, 15:42
Those of you who have stayed at both above mentioned hotels, which one is more preferable in your opinion and why?

I know both are gf, great but anything specifically better in one than the other.

And finally what would be good price for two persons in feb 2012, currently Taipen is $55 as against $69@Citadines

Wolvenvacht
11-11-11, 19:00
Those of you who have stayed at both above mentioned hotels, which one is more preferable in your opinion and why?

I know both are gf, great but anything specifically better in one than the other.

And finally what would be good price for two persons in feb 2012, currently Taipen is $55 as against $69@CitadinesI don't know about Taipen but I can tell you the bed in Citadines is of a perfect quality.

Also, Citadines is an "aparthotel", meaning you really have a little apartment with small kitchen, sitting area, bedroom and bathroom. Ideal if you want to check out your new-found tirac's housekeeping and cooking skills.

PS: Make sure you ask for a room with ONE double bed or you risk having a room with TWO single beds.

Bamboo Pete
11-17-11, 11:53
I'm trying the AP today. I have mixed feelings about it.

Pros: Nice rooftop pool. Nice staff. Somewhat cheap with a special deal. 1850 a night for a Premier Studio (their bigger studio at 38 sqm). Close to Cowboy. Close to both BTS and MRT Asoke-Sukhumvit stations.

Cons: Low floors with special deal. Upgrades too expensive (4K a day, no thank you). Your "balcony" is useless. Views are crap.

Most awful though, there are NO MIRRORS in those rooms. There is a mirror as big as my torso hung high in the room. No other mirror except in the bathroom. So if you are a visual person like me, you won't get to see much of your action here. I've stayed in much cheaper rooms that all had a full length mirror on a closet door or something. Not here. This for me disqualifies the place for mongering purposes.I have stayed there the third time and usually I like it, but during my stay last week they had a construction next to it. Noise started at 07:30am. When I left they were finished to even the lot, but might be that they will start soon to build a house / hotel and than there will be noise every day for a longer time. Better to check before you book.

Member #4152
11-18-11, 08:34
I'm currently staying there right now. It's a pretty good hotel with pretty good location near soi cowboy and I think one stop away from nana on the sky train.

The downside of this hotel is the Internet access. They've blocked off access to ISG. I'm currently using the free wifi from a restaurant up the street. Another downside is the distance from the hotel to the sky train and soi cowboy can take a toll on you. I'm pretty much sick of walking LOL

Run Mann
11-18-11, 11:02

And finally what would be good price for two persons in feb 2012, currently Taipen is $55 as against $69@CitadinesWhere are you getting this rate from? Expedia and Agoda has Citadines, Soi 23 at $56.00 in 02-12.

Doc 50
11-18-11, 15:11
Where are you getting this rate from? Expedia and Agoda has Citadines, Soi 23 at $56.00 in 02-12.Agoda as I remember usually has a $10 booking fee, service charge, whatever they call it per day.

So remember to add that to the hotel charge. Making the above post $66 per day.

Expedia I've never booked with, would not be surprised the same applies.

Doc50

Wolvenvacht
11-18-11, 20:30
Agoda as I remember usually has a $10 booking fee, service charge, whatever they call it per day.

Doc50Www.booking.com

Has no service charge and a very liberal annulation policy.

LiveLifeGuy
11-19-11, 05:43
Hi Fellas.

I am coming to BKK in feb. I've stayed at many hotels in BKK before. I have booked Furama Xclusive on soi 1.

Any reviews from comfort or mongering point of view.

Cheers!

Nullnull
11-20-11, 11:51
I will have two little stays in Bangkok early-mid December. I have stayed before at Grand Millenium, Landmark, Tower Club Lebua and Grande Centre Point Ratchadamri. I did like Grand Millenium the most and will definitely stay there again for two nights. But that leaves another two nights where I might try something new. The hotel should be in the 4-5 stars class, girlfriendly and not too far away from the mongering areas. Any suggestions?

A lot of guys seem to by happy with Plaza Athenee or Marriott. What about the newly-opened hotels like Kempinski Siam or Hansar? Another option is to set aside the location importance, add a few bucks to the budget and go for the once in a lifetime experience by staying at The Peninsula (has some nice offers right now). Are there any nice massage parlours nearby Riverside where you can take girls out for LT to your hotel? I somehow fear that an one hour taxi plus boat ride with a girl from Soi Cowboy or Nana to the Peninsula might kill the vibes.

Thanks for your help!

Fon Tok
11-20-11, 13:42
I will have two little stays in Bangkok early-mid December. Any suggestions?Le Meridien on Surawong Road (across from Patpong) is very, very nice. It's an easy taxi ride to Nana or Soi Cowboy, too.

I've stayed there a couple of times this year for special occasions. Room amenities and breakfast is better than the Grand Millennium.

There are often great "mystery deals" on wotif (dot) com for this hotel.

Rjsss212
11-21-11, 17:39
I will have two little stays in Bangkok early-mid December. I have stayed before at Grand Millenium, Landmark, Tower Club Lebua and Grande Centre Point Ratchadamri. I did like Grand Millenium the most and will definitely stay there again for two nights. But that leaves another two nights where I might try something new. The hotel should be in the 4-5 stars class, girlfriendly and not too far away from the mongering areas. Any suggestions?

A lot of guys seem to by happy with Plaza Athenee or Marriott. What about the newly-opened hotels like Kempinski Siam or Hansar? Another option is to set aside the location importance, add a few bucks to the budget and go for the once in a lifetime experience by staying at The Peninsula (has some nice offers right now). Are there any nice massage parlours nearby Riverside where you can take girls out for LT to your hotel? I somehow fear that an one hour taxi plus boat ride with a girl from Soi Cowboy or Nana to the Peninsula might kill the vibes.

Thanks for your help!I pretty much only stay at the Peninsula unless it's a very short visit and then I stay at the Hyatt Erwan (good combination of luxury and location and better than being near sewer-kumvit). In my humble opinion the Peninsula is the best hotel in BKK. The shuttle boats take 90 seconds to cross the river however, the ladies LOVE the ride – especially at night when there are many fully-lit river cruises running up and down. The shuttle boats come every 3 minutes and will take you to the hotels ShangraLa, Oriental and the Taksin MTS pier. If you get to know the boat captainsthey will accommodate you with different rides locally (unofficially). The shuttle boats and pier are completely unmanned by any girl-watching security so no I'd card necessary at all. If you stayed at the Lebua then the Peninsula is another 90 yards from there. When I arrive the first thing I do is stop at the ShangraLa and get a bunch of cards with the ShangraLa name and directions. From then on I show taxi drivers the ShanghraLa card and have them then take me there where I hop on the shuttle boat to the Pen.

The hotel itself is first class, the service is great as is the food. All the rooms have a great view of the river and if you stayed on New Years evethen their fireworks show is right in front of your window. Nothing beats sitting in front of a high window with a smoke in one hand, a drink in the other and a TG kneeling between your legs!

There's a helicopter pad on the top floor which is staffed by some very nice aviation enthusiasts and they will / may let you up for a great view.

The mini-bar used to be free (I stay in a large suite these days so mine's always free) but better check first. There's some local action but nothing worth staying there for specifically. For more on that let me know. Overall I would highly recommend trying it at least once.

Ps – there's also a custom shoe shop nearby which I've used many times and they are great.

Margaya
11-21-11, 17:55
Where are you getting this rate from? Expedia and Agoda has Citadines, Soi 23 at $56.00 in 02-12.I checked via hotels. Com and probably price line. Shows up as $65 which I don't think is justified.

Taipan@$51 sounds better. In any case I want to get a deal for a free night after 3 nights so am still looking.

I liked citadines 23 but it is not worth $66 in my opinion.

Member #4698
11-21-11, 20:32
I pretty much only stay at the Peninsula unless it's a very short visit and then I stay at the Hyatt Erwan (good combination of luxury and location and better than being near sewer-kumvit). In my humble opinion the Peninsula is the best hotel in BKK.I think you may be right about the Pen. It is fine hotel, certainly one of the top 3 luxury hotels in BKK. But I also feel it is not the best hotel for playing the game. The location IS out of the way. First you have to take the hotel ferry to the BTS. Then you must take the Silom Skytrain to Siam Station and change trains to the Skytrain Sukhumvit which takes you to Nana and Asok. The trip takes a long time and at peak times you will be standing the whole way. I much prefer staying in a slightly less luxury Hotel and being walking distance or one or two stops from my favorite hunting grounds.

But again, the Pen is top drawer! Simply a 5 * plus hotel. I stayed there one time with my American GF a few years back and we (she) loved it. The river front restaurant is fantastic. The best prawn in hot red pepper sauce I ever ate. One more thing, the pool is in the shade most of the afternoon. The Oriental pool is much better for afternoon relaxing.

If you plan on bar hopping at night and still want the high end hotel experience then I suggest the 4 Seasons due to its more central location. Slightly lower down the food chain, but still very good is the Renaissance Bangkok Ratchaprasong Hotel. The Marriott and the Westin are little lower down from there but still good quality business class hotels. For me, however, I am done with spending money on the high end hotels. All the hotels I mentioned above are better, but not that much better than the Grand Millennium which I just booked for $100 / night. The thing about Bangkok is there are many good hotels and some bargains can be had. It all depends what you are looking for.

Nullnull
11-21-11, 23:34
@Natty Bumpo, Rjsss212 and Fon Tok:

Thanks for your detailed advice! That's exactly the information I was looking for.

While I still think Grand Millenium is a good compromise between classic mongering needs and a touch of class (breakfast buffet isn't that great but still miles ahead of Grande Centre Point and I really liked their room design) , I will look (either on my first or second stop in BKK) for something a bit more "classy".

Le Meridien looks interesting (I love big breakfast buffets) , but I am not convinced with the location yet. Peninsula has even worse location (having in mind that I'm a Soi Cowboy man) , but it may give me simply that outstanding experience. I was thinking about the Four Seasons and Renaissance (even though the "indoor pool" seems a bit weird to me) already. Hansar is supposed to have big suites but their interior design doesn't appeal to me (at least on pictures) , same goes for Plaza Athenee. At least on paper Dusit Thani, Sukhothai and Banyan Tree (girlfriendly?) are fantastic value for money offers. Do you have any experiences there? By now I would say Peninsula, Four Seasons and Banyan Tree (love to stay on higher floors) are close favourites.

Member #4152
11-22-11, 01:58

Thanks for your detailed advice! That's exactly the information I was looking for.

While I still think Grand Millenium is a good compromise between classic mongering needs and a touch of class (breakfast buffet isn't that great but still miles ahead of Grande Centre Point and I really liked their room design) , I will look (either on my first or second stop in BKK) for something a bit more "classy".

Le Meridien looks interesting (I love big breakfast buffets) , but I am not convinced with the location yet. Peninsula has even worse location (having in mind that I'm a Soi Cowboy man) , but it may give me simply that outstanding experience. I was thinking about the Four Seasons and Renaissance (even though the "indoor pool" seems a bit weird to me) already. Hansar is supposed to have big suites but their interior design doesn't appeal to me (at least on pictures) , same goes for Plaza Athenee. At least on paper Dusit Thani, Sukhothai and Banyan Tree (girlfriendly?) are fantastic value for money offers. Do you have any experiences there? By now I would say Peninsula, Four Seasons and Banyan Tree (love to stay on higher floors) are close favourites.I walked by Grand Millennium several times on my recent visit and I think it's in a great location. The hotel is about a 2 minute walk to Soi Cowboy. The hotel also looks pretty great from outside.

Lakeside
11-23-11, 05:11

Le Meridien looks interesting (I love big breakfast buffets) , but I am not convinced with the location yet. Peninsula has even worse location (having in mind that I'm a Soi Cowboy man) , but it may give me simply that outstanding experience. I was thinking about the Four Seasons and Renaissance (even though the "indoor pool" seems a bit weird to me) already. Hansar is supposed to have big suites but their interior design doesn't appeal to me (at least on pictures) , same goes for Plaza Athenee. At least on paper Dusit Thani, Sukhothai and Banyan Tree (girlfriendly?) are fantastic value for money offers. Do you have any experiences there? By now I would say Peninsula, Four Seasons and Banyan Tree (love to stay on higher floors) are close favourites.A good alternative are the starwood hotels Westin Grande and Sheraton Grande on Sukhumvit too.

Both are centrally located between Soi Cowboy / NEP and are girl friendly.

The Sheraton is slightly more upmarket and luxurious.

Lakeside
11-23-11, 05:20
Agoda as I remember usually has a $10 booking fee, service charge, whatever they call it per day.

Doc50I prefer to use booking. Com since they have no booking fee and are absolutely transparent in the hotel cancellation conditions and tax / service charge information (not like many others). In my opinion currently the best hotel booking website.

Rjsss212
11-23-11, 20:44

Thanks for your detailed advice! That's exactly the information I was looking for.On my list for a while has been the Plaza Athenae. They seem to have some interesting suites and the location there on wireless Rd. makes it very convenient to Suk AND Lumpini park. I've always wanted to check out the nocturnal Lumpini pickins but just never had an excuse.

Anybody stayed there?

David 2
11-24-11, 20:22
I checked via hotels. Com and probably price line. Shows up as $65 which I don't think is justified.

Taipan@$51 sounds better. In any case I want to get a deal for a free night after 3 nights so am still looking.

I liked citadines 23 but it is not worth $66 in my opinion.I used to use Agoda and other similar online sites but I quickly found that in order to show a low price they don't include the obligatory 10% service charge and 7% tax in their advertised rates.

So to properly compare prices you must add 17% to their rates. In addition, you must pay in advance, and even though they say they have a guarantee, when you have a problem they are very difficult to contact, and they already have your money.

On the other hand. Booking. Com includes the extra charges in their quoted rates, you don't need to pay in advance, and in most cases you can cancel up to 24 hours before your trip with NO penalty. The BEST site IMHO.

Margaya
11-24-11, 20:57
Thanks a lot for the valuable tip.

I used to use Agoda and other similar online sites but I quickly found that in order to show a low price they don't include the obligatory 10% service charge and 7% tax in their advertised rates.

So to properly compare prices you must add 17% to their rates. In addition, you must pay in advance, and even though they say they have a guarantee, when you have a problem they are very difficult to contact, and they already have your money.

On the other hand. Booking. Com includes the extra charges in their quoted rates, you don't need to pay in advance, and in most cases you can cancel up to 24 hours before your trip with NO penalty. The BEST site IMHO.

Ivanba
11-24-11, 23:00
If you are considering the Four Seaons or Renaissance you should also look at the brand new St Regis which is next door to the four seasons and directly across the street from Ratchadamri sky train. I have not stayed there but it looks very nice. One of the hotel cars is a Bentley.

Le Meridien looks interesting (I love big breakfast buffets) , but I am not convinced with the location yet. Peninsula has even worse location (having in mind that I'm a Soi Cowboy man) , but it may give me simply that outstanding experience. I was thinking about the Four Seasons and Renaissance (even though the "indoor pool" seems a bit weird to me) already. Hansar is supposed to have big suites but their interior design doesn't appeal to me (at least on pictures) , same goes for Plaza Athenee. At least on paper Dusit Thani, Sukhothai and Banyan Tree (girlfriendly?) are fantastic value for money offers. Do you have any experiences there? By now I would say Peninsula, Four Seasons and Banyan Tree (love to stay on higher floors) are close favourites.

Duniawala
11-25-11, 23:22
I used to use Agoda and other similar online sites but I quickly found that in order to show a low price they don't include the obligatory 10% service charge and 7% tax in their advertised rates.

On the other hand. Booking. Com includes the extra charges in their quoted rates, you don't need to pay in advance, and in most cases you can cancel up to 24 hours before your trip with NO penalty. The BEST site IMHO.You can also try Asiatravel. Com. They also have instant booking and you don't have to pay in advance.

Run Mann
11-26-11, 01:54
I checked via hotels. Com and probably price line. Shows up as $65 which I don't think is justified.

I liked citadines 23 but it is not worth $66 in my opinion.From your initial query, I gathered you had not stayed at Citadines, Soi 23 but I suppose not if you're saying it's not worth $66.00. How much is it worth then? $66.00 for a clean hotel/apartment type room with a kitchenette, free wired internet, a pool, a small gym, is GF and in the middle of the action with Cowboy in the vicinity is very reasonable. Taipan@ $51 or $55 may be the way to go for you.

Jacopo
11-26-11, 06:06
If you are considering the Four Seaons or Renaissance you should also look at the brand new St Regis which is next door to the four seasons and directly across the street from Ratchadamri sky train. I have not stayed there but it looks very nice. One of the hotel cars is a Bentley.Conrad is nice also- great pool and gym.

LA Guy 5
11-26-11, 11:37
On my list for a while has been the Plaza Athenae. They seem to have some interesting suites and the location there on wireless Road. Makes it very convenient to Suk AND Lumpini park. I've always wanted to check out the nocturnal Lumpini pickins but just never had an excuse.

Anybody stayed there?I have stayed at the Plaza Athenee perhaps 20 times. It is one of my favorite hotels anywhere. However, I have Starwood Platinum status which means I almost always get upgraded to a suite, and also get to use their fantastic lounge. The breakfasts are excellent as well. I don't have a complaint about the place although some might not like that you can't bring a guest for the free breakfast.

On the other hand I would think without status with the Starwood program and all that it brings the hotel would be good but not great.

As a Starwood guy, I also sometimes stay at Le Meridien for a change of pace. It is essentially right next to Patpong. With the upgrades to a suite, it is also a good choice for those with Starwood status, although there is no lounge (you do get to drink at the bar for free though from 5:30 to 7:30 pm, and also get great free breakfasts if you have Platinum status-and can bring a guest to the breakfast and the free drinks).

Margaya
11-28-11, 16:21
When I stayed at citadines 23 last time, somehow taipan seemed like more upscale. I guess it was because I thought that it is bigger, higher and may offer lot more privacy. I was a concerned with walk of shame at citadines 23 but have learnt not to care at all about that next time.

Also it looks like citadines has just one queen bed in rooms which may be a tight fit for two guys plus two gals. Hmmmmmmmm.

From your initial query, I gathered you had not stayed at Citadines, Soi 23 but I suppose not if you're saying it's not worth $66.00. How much is it worth then? $66.00 for a clean hotel/apartment type room with a kitchenette, free wired internet, a pool, a small gym, is GF and in the middle of the action with Cowboy in the vicinity is very reasonable. Taipan@ $51 or $55 may be the way to go for you.

Rjsss212
11-29-11, 18:13
I have stayed at the Plaza Athenee perhaps 20 times. It is one of my favorite hotels anywhere. However, I have Starwood Platinum status which means I almost always get upgraded to a suite, and also get to use their fantastic lounge. The breakfasts are excellent as well. I don't have a complaint about the place although some might not like that you can't bring a guest for the free breakfast.

On the other hand I would think without status with the Starwood program and all that it brings the hotel would be good but not great.

As a Starwood guy, I also sometimes stay at Le Meridien for a change of pace. It is essentially right next to Patpong. With the upgrades to a suite, it is also a good choice for those with Starwood status, although there is no lounge (you do get to drink at the bar for free though from 5:30 to 7:30 pm, and also get great free breakfasts if you have Platinum status-and can bring a guest to the breakfast and the free drinks).Sounds good. So, no guest breakfast and Starwood status aside, what makes the Plaza Athenae less than "great"?

LA Guy 5
11-29-11, 20:17
Sounds good. So, no guest breakfast and Starwood status aside, what makes the Plaza Athenae less than "great"?Nothing in particular really. My "great" experiences at the Plaza Athenee have included all the Starwood status perks (such as a suite upgrade, and lounge access (which also includes becoming friends with the lounge staff and so forth) and it is therefore difficult for me to know how I would judge the hotel if I didn't have these perks. I'm quite certain I would still like it, just difficult to know how much.

I hope that clarifies my earlier answer.

Rjsss212
11-29-11, 21:54
Nothing in particular really. My "great" experiences at the Plaza Athenee have included all the Starwood status perks (such as a suite upgrade, and lounge access (which also includes becoming friends with the lounge staff and so forth) and it is therefore difficult for me to know how I would judge the hotel if I didn't have these perks. I'm quite certain I would still like it, just difficult to know how much.

I hope that clarifies my earlier answer.So basically your satisfaction at this hotel is price driven. Got it, thanks.

LA Guy 5
11-29-11, 22:42
So basically your satisfaction at this hotel is price driven. Got it, thanks.No you don't "got it." My satisfaction is based on the experience I have when I stay there, including my interactions with the staff (as I noted) , the fantastic lounge, the rooms they assign me, and so forth. But I already said all that in my earlier post. I have no idea why you posted what you did about my satisfaction being price driven as I didn't say anything even close to that.

Rjsss212
11-30-11, 13:01
No you don't "got it." My satisfaction is based on the experience I have when I stay there, including my interactions with the staff (as I noted) , the fantastic lounge, the rooms they assign me, and so forth. But I already said all that in my earlier post. I have no idea why you posted what you did about my satisfaction being price driven as I didn't say anything even close to that.OK then, sorry I asked.

PogoStick
11-30-11, 15:17
No you don't "got it." My satisfaction is based on the experience I have when I stay there, including my interactions with the staff (as I noted) , the fantastic lounge, the rooms they assign me, and so forth. But I already said all that in my earlier post. I have no idea why you posted what you did about my satisfaction being price driven as I didn't say anything even close to that.

And from earlier: I have stayed at the Plaza Athenee perhaps 20 times. It is one of my favorite hotels anywhere. However, I have Starwood Platinum status which means I almost always get upgraded to a suite, and also get to use their fantastic lounge. The breakfasts are excellent as well. I don't have a complaint about the place although some might not like that you can't bring a guest for the free breakfast.

On the other hand I would think without status with the Starwood program and all that it brings the hotel would be good but not great.I know exactly what you mean. I am mid-tier elite with several hotel brands. On one trip to BKK I had business near the Millennium Hilton so I booked a couple nights there before heading across the river to better mongering locations.

I arrived late at night and the first thing the bellman said as he opened the taxi door was,"Good evening sir, would you be Mr Pogostick?" I said I was and was immediately whisked directly to my room. No check in at the desk. I was upgraded to an executive business suite with a panoramic view of the river. A fruit plate and a a hand personalized and signed letter of greeting from the General Manager were on the table. The bellman informed me that since the club lounge was closed I could have anything from the late night room service, including 3 beers. Complimentary. He also offered to arrange for a massage.

The next morning my wake-up call was a live person who asked what time I would like to be escorted to the lounge. 20 minutes later, my masseuse and I were escorted to the lounge for a wonderful breakfast. The entire experience at that hotel was of the same caliber. Anything I needed or wanted was there about 5 seconds before I even knew I needed it.

And it only cost me US$90 per night. The very relaxing and accommodating all night massage by a drop dead beautiful young lady was at standard LT go-go rates and the bellman got the equivalent of a standard bar fine.

The hotel is really nice, right on the river and with every possible amenity that you would expect from a top level Hilton property. But for the average monger or even the average tourist, I would not recommend this hotel. It's location is not very convenient to shopping, nightlife or other activities. You need to take a boat across the river to the sky train. Later at night it is taxi only.

For the average person it will be rather expensive compared to other nice hotels in the central areas. You will get a top level Hilton experience but without the nice perks. You can have a fantastic breakfast buffet, better than the lounge, but it will cost almost 1000 baht per person. You will get a very nice standard room. If you want the nicer rooms you will pay through the nose. You would be better off at the Narai for $40-50 for a standard room or $60 for a deluxe (nicer bathroom and decor) All rooms come with one of the best breakfasts in Bangkok and you are walking distance to sky train, Patpong and many nice restaurants. In the Suk area I like Soi 11 and stay at the President Palace on the club floor. Besides the club lounge for breakfast and happy hour I get a couple of free laundry items per day and half of the mini bar is free. Check-in is either in my room or in the club lounge.

I find that the girls really like some of the nicer rooms. Club level rooms usually have fantastic showers and / or tubs and great views. I always make sure that my guest is welcome in the lounge in the morning. The Hilton was no problem. The Narai does charge a joiner fee unless you check in as a couple and stay that way, so if you are really into butterfly LT then there are better options. I like it for convenience to some business associates but move to Soi 11 as soon as possible The Pres Palace is no problem, just register for two at no extra charge to get breakfast for two. They don't seem to notice if your "wife" looks entirely different every day.

For me it is never about price, although I do try to get the best bang for my buck and will go as cheap as I can. But I do look for either a great experience or a great location. There are places I pay over $200 a night for a dive when I can get a resort for half the price, but it may have a location that I can use as an office to take care of several of my clients rather than work out of a suit case moving around to their offices. (I do technical product analysis with specialized equipment)

So it is very possible to have a fantastic experience because of loyalty perks yet not recommend the hotel to others if there are better options. But if you do have access to the perks you will usually book the hotel even if there are financially better deals out there. I like to book the Hilton for my first night in BKK. I'm usually too tired to go out and the incredible service and perks are a nice way to mellow out after the long flights. Who needs the hassle of a standing in line for normal check in? I can go straight to my room and have a shower, with food and company on their way in about the time it takes to get checked in anywhere else. Can't beat that!

Anyone that travels a lot or long distances should be signed up for rewards when ever possible. It can make the hassles of travel a little more tolerable.

Have fun.

Pogo

Jdbkk555
12-02-11, 04:15
Has anyone got a report on S31 hotel? Looks like a nice place, Good location. Is it GF?

Please let me know. I'm looking for an upscale place, within reasonable walking distance to BTS / MRT. Prefer a service apartment type place.

I stayed recently at Citidines 11 and would not recommend it. The place was VERY basic. Bedroom was an american queen size if even that. Price was ok, location was ok, but on the price performance scale, for me not worth it.

Please if anyone has anything to say about S31, please respond or send me a message.

JD

AussieDoug
12-02-11, 11:39
[QUOTE=Jdbkk555; 1222797]Has anyone got a report on S31 hotel? Looks like a nice place, Good location. Is it GF?

I have stayed there a while back, when it had just opened. The duplex rooms over 2 floors are nice, plenty of room to lounge about and there is a very full bedroom upstairs, the bed fills the room, plus a bathroom. There does not seem to be a lot in the way of bars and restaurants though, but if you are going out to other places to eat and drink this would not be a problem. Very girl friendly, the elevators go from the ground floor where the bellhops are up to the room floors, passing reception on the way, bellhops no ask anything.

Malta1980
12-05-11, 02:33
Hi guys,

Do some of you know about the Bangkok Silom Sofitel?

I don't know so much about Thailand but if I understand, the right place to party is Patpong in Bangkok so I'd like to know if that hotel is not to far from there?

Also do you know if there is any problem if I bring a girl in my room and do I've have to pay some charges for that?

And finally if some have been to this hotel, is there good internet connexions in rooms?

Also if someone know any other hotel with this criteria (not far from Patpong, possible to bring girl to your room and great internet connexions in rooms) , please tell me about.

Sorry for my english and thank you.

Wolvenvacht
12-05-11, 08:01
I don't know so much about Thailand but if I understand, the right place to party is Patpong in Bangkok so I'd like to know if that hotel is not to far from there?Patpong is the place tourists go to se the sex shows and generally get ripped off. Don't follow the touts to the upstairs rooms!

For a *real* mongering experience, move over to a place near Nana (BTS Nana) or Soi Cowboy (BTS Asoke) , both in the Sukhumvit Road area. Generally the hotels in this area are all GF-friendly and the girls at reception don't bat an eyelash even if you check in a new girlfriend to your room every day.

Nullnull
12-05-11, 12:11
Hi guys,

I don't know so much about Thailand but if I understand, the right place to party is Patpong in Bangkok so I'd like to know if that hotel is not to far from there?

Also do you know if there is any problem if I bring a girl in my room and do I've have to pay some charges for that?

And finally if some have been to this hotel, is there good internet connexions in rooms?

Also if someone know any other hotel with this criteria (not far from Patpong, possible to bring girl to your room.

Sorry for my english and thank you.While Sofitel seems to be a nice hotel, I would prefer the Sukhumvit area for partying or mongering.

There you have Nana Plaza, Soi Cowboy and lots of MP within Walking distance. That means you can switch from one place to another. On Patpong I have seen more western couples pretending to be a little adventurous than anywhere else in BKK.

BTW Sofitel is about 15 minutes from Patpong. And you should use google to see if Sofitel is "girlfriendly" which means they are used to bargirls and that they don't charge any extra fee. On my first night in Bangkok I was impressed how easy it was to bring a girl to my room, but this was the Grand Millenium.

Fon Tok
12-05-11, 12:40
Hi guys, Do some of you know about the Bangkok Silom Sofitel?The Sofitel is a very nice hotel & only a two minute taxi ride, or a ten minute walk to Patpong. I've stayed at Le Meridien Hotel right across the street from Patpong and I think it is nicer .

I don't know so much about Thailand but if I understand, the right place to party is Patpong in Bangkok so I'd like to know if that hotel is not to far from there?Patpong has a lot more variety of things to do than Nana or Soi Cowboy. Go-go bars, BJ bars, beer bars, music, shopping, food, massage, etc. The overall selection of girls is a notch below Nana & SC, though.

Also do you know if there is any problem if I bring a girl in my room and do I've have to pay some charges for that?Just register for two. At the Sofitel they might require an ID from a girl if you bring her after you've checked in. The Meridien does not check IDs, but will not allow a girl to go up to your room unattended. Again, check with the hotel if you have specific questions.

And finally if some have been to this hotel, is there good internet connexions in rooms? Also if someone know any other hotel with this criteria (not far from Patpong, possible to bring girl to your room and great internet connexions in rooms) , please tell me about. Sorry for my english and thank you.Lots of nice hotels around Patpong on Silom and Sathorn Roads. Do an internet search. Every hotel in Bangkok has internet in the room. The more expensive hotels charge for it. Check with the hotels about this.

Malta1980
12-05-11, 12:51
Great answer, thank you Fon Tok.

Luvpuss
12-06-11, 08:03
Hi guys,

Also if someone know any other hotel with this criteria (not far from Patpong, possible to bring girl to your room and great internet connexions in rooms) , please tell me about.

Sorry for my english and thank you.Patpong is not terrible if you know where to go. Star of Light will give BBBJ / CIM for 700 and FS in the toilet for 1000.

Go to Kangaroo Bar. They will BBBJ for what ever you want to tip and a few fuck BB for the same all behind the curtain. Just buy a drink when you go in and then tip for the service.

Also, Linda's Bar is not terrible. As soon as you walk in they will surround you and kiss / stroke you. Pick one and she will suck you cock.

Avoid all the shows. Total rip offs. They will charge 1000 to watch a 2 minute shit show.

BionicMan
12-06-11, 15:39
Patpong is not terrible if you know where to go. Star of Light will give BBBJ / CIM for 700 and FS in the toilet for 1000.
Go to Kangaroo Bar. They will BBBJ for what ever you want to tip and a few fuck BB for the same all behind the curtain. Just buy a drink when you go in and then tip for the service.
Also, Linda's Bar is not terrible. As soon as you walk in they will surround you and kiss / stroke you. Pick one and she will suck you cock.
Avoid all the shows. Total rip offs. They will charge 1000 to watch a 2 minute shit show.Ehmmm each one his own. But "not terrible" a FS in the toilet for 1000. When for a bit more one can get a SW / FL for a ST in a ST hotel, well. Really, more than ever "each one his own".

Luvpuss
12-06-11, 22:49
Ehmmm each one his own. But "not terrible" a FS in the toilet for 1000. When for a bit more one can get a SW / FL for a ST in a ST hotel, well. Really, more than ever "each one his own".If you are going to judge me for going to SOL, you are a big bore man. I get plenty of the SW / FL scene. SOL is not about the money. Have you ever been in the mood for something different? SOL is filthy and nasty. You sit on a stool in the bathroom and she blows you. Then, she put both of her hands against the wall with the toilet in front of her. Fucked her good in doggie. You are right, to each their own. It was different and a lot of fun for me.

Rjsss212
12-06-11, 23:52
If you are going to judge me for going to SOL, you are a big bore man. I get plenty of the SW / FL scene. SOL is not about the money. Have you ever been in the mood for something different? SOL is filthy and nasty. You sit on a stool in the bathroom and she blows you. Then, she put both of her hands against the wall with the toilet in front of her. Fucked her good in doggie. You are right, to each their own. It was different and a lot of fun for me.And, as if that were'nt enough, you'll get a great fuckin blowjob.

Tratnguyen1
12-11-11, 06:47
Gents,

I have visited Bangkok and stayed at the New renovation Maxim's Inn from November 25

Through December 01, 2011. This is my first stay at the Maxim Inn in Bangkok.

In the past, I was always booked Majestic Suite hotel and never think about others.

However, in my trip November 2010, I had a bad Noisy room 603 nightime traffic

Eventhough I made reservation well in advance and paid 1500baht for the room per night.

My request for the back room Never happened. So, Time is ready for a Change to Maxim's Inn.

At soi 7/1. To my pleasant surprise, I have the Deluxe room for 1190 baht a night with Breakfast.

The New room is very comfy with queen bed, new wood floor, small closet with safe box.

I must notice that the safe box is small not big enough for a lap top.

The room also has, a small frig, a desk with chair and good digital TV. Set.

The AC. Is great working horse all day. On top of that, there are 2 sofas chair sitting and table.

The bathroom was just small for shower. However, it is new and functioning well.

I liked the room was always quiet and Never hear the traffic noise from Sukhumvit road 100m. Away.

So, I was totally happy with this New Maxim's Inn. And this new Home in Bangkok

McPaul
12-18-11, 08:35
Can anyone recommend a good room in the area / a recent positive or otherwise thumbs-up experience

At a budget hotel in the area around Soi 22, 24, or 37, 39?

Just in town for a night, so just the basics required. Thanks!

Dveight
12-21-11, 06:52
Can anyone recommend a good room in the area / a recent positive or otherwise thumbs-up experience

At a budget hotel in the area around Soi 22, 24, or 37, 39?

Just in town for a night, so just the basics required. Thanks!Admiral Suites on Soi 22 (http://www.admiralsuites.com/) around 1300THB per night, very clean, a lot of little bars in the area, with some real gems.

Dveight
12-21-11, 07:02
If you are going to judge me for going to SOL, you are a big bore man. I get plenty of the SW / FL scene. SOL is not about the money. Have you ever been in the mood for something different? SOL is filthy and nasty. You sit on a stool in the bathroom and she blows you. Then, she put both of her hands against the wall with the toilet in front of her. Fucked her good in doggie. You are right, to each their own. It was different and a lot of fun for me.I have never been a fan of Patpong, but I absolutely love encounters like that. I am going to make Star of Light a must try. I had one like that in a little bar on Soi 22, where I couldn't take the girl back to the room, so she told me I could fuck her in the bathroom. It was a great experience.

Luvpuss
12-21-11, 20:23
I have never been a fan of Patpong, but I absolutely love encounters like that. I am going to make Star of Light a must try. I had one like that in a little bar on Soi 22, where I couldn't take the girl back to the room, so she told me I could fuck her in the bathroom. It was a great experience.Cool. It is pretty filthy, cum on the floor, etc. That is what makes it fun. They can blow you in the bar area also if you don't mind other dudes walking in and seeing you. When you go into the bathroom, they close the door. While I was fucking her, another girl walked in, pulled down her pants, lifted up her leg, and threw a cup full of water from a basin onto her pussy to rinse it off. She pulled her pants up and left. All this while I am going at it 6 feet away in standing doggie with my girl.

Go there and have a memorable experience.

Golfinho
12-21-11, 20:58
Admiral Suites on Soi 22.

http://www.admiralsuites.com/

Around 1300THB per night, very clean, a lot of little bars in the area, with some real gems.This is in fact quite good hostelry. As is the newer (and closer to Asok) Admiral Premier. About as discreet and accomodating as you can expect to find anywhere. Wouldn't be the preferred recommended choice though for the one night stay. On the soi from Sukhumvit to Admiral Suites, a cluster of little bars, with some real veteran pros

Member #4611
12-21-11, 23:39
Admiral Suites on Soi 22

http://www.admiralsuites.com/

Around 1300THB per night, very clean, a lot of little bars in the area, with some real gems.Agree. This place is pretty good (can get to Emporium thru Imperial Queen's Park easily). Try to get room facing the small Soi Nam Thip (?) not Soi 22). Add 17% for taxes etc. Coffee / breakfast in Green Parrot Resto. Pretty good.

You could also try Baan Sukhumvit at the Sukhumvit end of Soi 20 down a sub soi. (http://thailand1x1.com.r24.asia/620365/Baan-Sukhumvit-Soi-20)

Much smaller rooms than Admiral.

And then there is Premier Inn which is a dump but cheap on Soi 20 about 300meters down from Sukhumvit!

FK

Henry R
12-24-11, 03:00
I've stayed at Nana Hotel (Sukhumvit and Soi 4) before and like it. Just wondering:

If I book a double room: Will they let me bring back 2 girls to my room, or just one, if it's for all night long?

Also, what about short time?

I just worry I might meet two hot babes and I can't bring them both back together. Any tips?

BionicMan
12-24-11, 13:00
I've stayed at Nana Hotel (Sukhumvit and Soi 4) before and like it. Just wondering:

If I book a double room: Will they let me bring back 2 girls to my room, or just one, if it's for all night long?

I just worry I might meet two hot babes and I can't bring them both back together. Any tips?From what has been written here lots of hotels (including 5 star ones, but there with a little bit of appropiaite dressing) , in BKK will not bother if you take two girls back. Surely not Nana, seen also its location and the "crowd" in its car park.

Luvpuss
12-24-11, 15:52

I just worry I might meet two hot babes and I can't bring them both back together. Any tips?You can ask first. They get those questions all the time. Or, just do it. I don't think most have a problem as long as they have I'd.

Just for info, with two girls you will be on the "walk of fame"!

HangerOne
12-25-11, 11:27
I'm currently staying there right now. It's a pretty good hotel with pretty good location near soi cowboy and I think one stop away from nana on the sky train.

The downside of this hotel is the Internet access. They've blocked off access to ISG. I'm currently using the free wifi from a restaurant up the street. Another downside is the distance from the hotel to the sky train and soi cowboy can take a toll on you. I'm pretty much sick of walking LOLI'm considering staying at the AP in April and on google it seems to be only 400meters or so from Soi Cowboy. Is it further?

Henry R
12-25-11, 19:12
The reason I asked my question about 2 girls is:

I was staying at The Nana a few years ago. I met a couple of babes on Soi 4 near the Nana. I went to my room first, alone, and told them both to come to my room a few minutes later. A few minutes later one came to my room. She told me they both went to the reception desk in the lobby (the one where the cashier is). Reception told them only one could come up. So only one came up. I guess the mistake was that they went to the reception desk.

BionicMan
12-25-11, 21:20
I guess the mistake was that they went to the reception desk.That could be the reason.

Unless there is an unwritten rule that WG should report to reception even if, seen they were from Nana Park they know most of the reception workers LOL. Do the walk of shame and go with them: safer for the deed. There us a bar after the reception, that is "where you were heading," weren't you? I trust 90% of the single guys checking in at Nana have only one purpose to do so.

And the hotel well know this, so ultimately it is not much of a walk of shame.

Peter Pan 2
12-26-11, 11:50
As I am flying into BKK next week I keep finding posts on trouble bringing girl back in to the Landmark Hotel. Anybody have any info on their current door policy? It would be possible for me to change the hotel up to Thursday.

Thanks.

PP2

AussieDoug
12-26-11, 12:21
As I am flying into BKK next week I keep finding posts on trouble bringing girl back in to the Landmark Hotel. Anybody have any info on their current door policy? It would be possible for me to change the hotel up to Thursday.

Thanks.

PP2I have been staying at the Landmark for the last 10 years, never had a problem, but I always make it plain to the staff they are NOT to take the I'd card from any girl with me. The General Manager has changed to a Chinese guy who has been working in China, but I doubt he will be any different.

Skeetm
12-26-11, 14:45
Has anyone tried airbnb. Com for bookings? You can get condo's for under 50 US dollars?

Thanks.

Skeet

Duniawala
12-26-11, 16:54
Has anyone tried airbnb. Com for bookings? You can get condo's for under 50 US dollars?

Thanks.

SkeetWould appreciate it very much if you go ahead and do the research and let us know. You don't expect us lazy morons to the work, do you?

Luvpuss
12-26-11, 17:31
I have been staying at the Landmark for the last 10 years, never had a problem, but I always make it plain to the staff they are NOT to take the I'd card from any girl with me. The General Manager has changed to a Chinese guy who has been working in China, but I doubt he will be any different.Why? Just curious. I actually want them to take the I'd card. I beleive it is insurance and helps avoid any problems with the girl.

FlyingVisitor
12-29-11, 16:45
Patpong is not terrible if you know where to go. Star of Light will give BBBJ / CIM for 700 and FS in the toilet for 1000.

Avoid all the shows. Total rip offs. They will charge 1000 to watch a 2 minute shit show.Hi, Luvpuss,

Would you let me know please where Linda's Bar is located.

I never came across with that place (or I cannot recall anymore).

Thanks a lot.

FV

Skeetm
12-30-11, 01:26
Would appreciate it very much if you go ahead and do the research and let us know. You don't expect us lazy morons to the work, do you?I used the site in Hong Kong last month on my way to Macau. I rented a studio apartment the size of a shoebox. Of course it was $35 US a night, but you get what you pay for, and a photo can be photoshopped. I wasn't totally disappointed, I have stayed in worst places, and the cost of hotels in Hong Kong are crazy high.

Wasn't asking for research. Just a question, since it seems hotels are much cheaper in Bangkok as oppose to Hong Kong or even Tokyo where I live.

I have no problem RTFF, but there was nothing, when I searched for it, and there seems to be more questions then reviews of hotels.

Attached photo is where I stayed.

Thanks

Skeet

Crazy4Thai
12-30-11, 05:05
I usually give location a lower priority than price and comfort. For example Le Fenix is not a bad deal at the end of Soi 11 and the distance from Suk can be dealt with. Yesterday through Wotif. Com I booked the Palms@Suk On Soi 39. It's a large serviced apartment room that shows some good recent upgrades. But man I sure screwed up on location. First it's probably 3 times the distance from Sukhumvit than the Le Fenix example is. Also, Soi 39 is one way going towards Sukhumvit so to get here one has to take Soi 31 and this maze of small sois. I did a search on this thread prior to booking and got nothing. It turns out they've changed the name from Twin Palms 39 to Palms@Suk. Maybe this was done to give the impression of a better location.

Now I have to inquire why the jacuzzi tub does not work and why there is good hot water for the tub but not for the shower.

I thought it might be quite good for 1400 per night. Give it a miss.

C4T

Chill Out
12-30-11, 10:45
On Soi 39. it's probably 3 times the distance from Sukhumvit than the Le Fenix example is Didn't the 39 tip you off to that fact? :) Or was it a secret deal without the soi being mentionned?

I hope you didn't book for too many days. I'm also a fan of booking hotels that are central.

Crazy4Thai
12-30-11, 12:58
Didn't the 39 tip you off to that fact? . Or was it a secret deal without the soi being mentionned?

I hope you didn't book for too many days. I'm also a fan of booking hotels that are central.No, the 39 is not the problem as Soi 39 does intersect with Sukhumvit near some good oily massage choices on Soi 24 etc, and not all that far from Soi Cowboy. It's the indirect route plus the distance that is the problem. And sure, with a bit more research I would have known. Oh well. AS follow up to the hot water and the jacuzzi problems, the breaker was turned off for the hot water because it runs either scalding or cold. The jacuzzi jets simply do not work. I feel a little bit sorry for the owner because he spent some serious upgrade money and did not get functionality. Not enough to stay past the 3 nights though.

C4T

AussieDoug
12-30-11, 15:03
Why? Just curious. I actually want them to take the I'd card. I beleive it is insurance and helps avoid any problems with the girl.The reason they take the I'd card is so they can say the girl is a registered guest if the coppers ever enforce the law, but I have never seen it. Many times the girl will not get her I'd card back until she pays some security guy for it and I simply see that as extortion. I never get drunk, never take a girl I am not 100% sure of, and have had very few (only two I can remember) problems in the last 15 years, and always just gave them the boot before it got out of hand. I only do long times, and always pick girls that I can get along with and are fun to be with, invariably I also bareback, never had any problems with that either. Also, many times I have a decent girl who just wants to have some fun, and they see it as branding them if a hotel takes an I'd card from them. I also doubt that many hotels will want to get involved in any argument you might have, they may do you the courtesy of a phone call when she leaves, but I am not under the weather and know what is going on.

Duniawala
12-30-11, 18:01
I used the site in Hong Kong last month on my way to Macau. I rented a studio apartment the size of a shoebox. Of course it was $35 US a night, but you get what you pay for, and a photo can be photoshopped. I wasn't totally disappointed, I have stayed in worst places, and the cost of hotels in Hong Kong are crazy high.

Wasn't asking for research. Just a question, since it seems hotels are much cheaper in Bangkok as oppose to Hong Kong or even Tokyo where I live.

I have no problem RTFF, but there was nothing, when I searched for it, and there seems to be more questions then reviews of hotels.

Thanks

SkeetThanks for the clarification. Hotels in Thailand range from very cheap to the very expensive. For 40-50 USD you can get pretty decent rooms with aircon and attached bath (right on Suk for that matter) , so there is really no need to find a place thru air. Bnb and others. For HKG I can understand but for BKK you really don't need to.

Luvpuss
12-30-11, 19:19
I used the site in Hong Kong last month on my way to Macau. I rented a studio apartment the size of a shoebox. Of course it was $35 US a night, but you get what you pay for, and a photo can be photoshopped. I wasn't totally disappointed, I have stayed in worst places, and the cost of hotels in Hong Kong are crazy high.

Thanks

SkeetBangkok has the cheapest hotel rooms per sq. Ft. Of any major city in the world. Just go to Agoda or booking. Com and search the Sukhumvit area. Like others have said, for $50, you can get a decent place probably including beakfast.

Dodgy Doggy
12-30-11, 19:56
Mates,

I need your help. Help me decide between Citadines 23, Citrus 22 or Ramada Encore! I've read the forum and I know they are all GF and in good location to Soi Cowboy. I just can't decide on which one to stay at! I'm going to Bangkok for 2 nights next week. All the price is rather similar, the most expensive being Citrus which is 20 bucks more than Ramada Encore. I do not mind paying it at all if it's worth it, but is it worth it? Need your opinions.

Thanks!

Doggy

Skeetm
12-31-11, 08:21
@Luvpuss & Duniawala

Thanks Guys

Wolvenvacht
12-31-11, 08:40
Mates,

I need your help. Help me decide between Citadines 23, Citrus 22 or Ramada Encore!I stayed several times at Citadines 23. The staff is very friendly, all women at reception and they seem to know a lot of the GFs you bring as they always have a little chat (heavens know what thay are saying). Nice little apartment rooms, well appointed. Good bed, unless you want to stage a real old-roman style orgy, then it may be a bit small perhaps. Swimming pool and gym.

Tuk-tuk service (free) from the hotel to the BTS and metro.

Good breakfast and the in-house restaurant offers a tasty and original fusion of Thai and Western food.

I stay there every time I am in Bangkok, except the last time when I had only 1 night. I made the HUGE mistake of booking into Nana Hotel. My old barracks room from my Army days in the 1980s would have been better.

Tratnguyen1
01-01-12, 03:32
Bangkok has the cheapest hotel rooms per sq. Ft. Of any major city in the world. Just go to Agoda or booking. Com and search the Sukhumvit area. Like others have said, for $50, you can get a decent place probably including beakfast.Gents,

I totally agree that Bangkok has a great decent hotels at reasonable prices and GF. Too. I don't know very much about hotels close to the river and Silom which are very expensive due to the 5star status and nice architectural buildings. However, I always stay at the lower soi Sukhumvit road, mainly the Majestic suite and Maxim's Inn.

Which are around $50usd per night for MS and $40usd a night at Maxim's Inn. For that price I can have a Single superior room with a queen size bed, a closet with safe box, Air conditioning control, a small refrig. TV set, desk and chair. At Maxim's Inn I like the absolutely quiet soi7/1 even though only 100m set back Sukhumvit road.

I even have the opportunity to check on Eden club and Dr. BJ. Along with some Bars here. It is very lively soi at night. The Majestic suite is okay for the rooms facing the NEP. However, there are some rooms on the front Sukhumvit road can be very noisy all night long. I had room 603 and just could not bear the noise. So, Maxim's Inn with new renovations inside out is an excellent choice at 1190 baht a night.

Randy Rooster
01-01-12, 08:42
I have just booked into the NANA Hotel for 6 weeks beginning in January. This will be the 7th or 8th year in a row that I have stayed there. I realize that different strokes for different folks makes the world go around but I have always had a pleasant time at the Nana. And it would be hard to find a better location for a monger.

While the hotel is pretty plain the 11th or 12th floor rooms are quite nice and the front desk has always been pleasant and helpful. I must admit checking out is a bit of a challenge when the regular staff is there as she is not the nicest woman in the world but I do get a 10% discount when I have stayed more than 15 days and everyone else is pretty easy to get along with. Safe deposit box behind the counter which is less convenient than in the room but a lot more secure. Morning paper if you ask for it.

The usual bathroom and shower, refrigerator, closets, two large bedsm big windows and control your own air conditioner. The pool and hot tub are quite nice with plenty of sun until 2 or 3 pm. The the tall buildings cause shade after that and cooler temps. Food and drinks are available at the pool.

Came back from Laos one time, arrived at midnight unannounced and sicker than a dog. Hotel was completely booked and I was not due back for a week but she found me a room and had it made up in a few minutes so I could crawl into my bed and recuperate from a really bad meal up north.

Another night, taking advantage of one the the finer perks, the selection at the 2 am parking lot, I came back with a bad choice. When that became obvious, a call to the desk had an answer to my problem knocking on the door in a couple of minutes. He asked what my problem was, picked her up by the arm, said "shut up" which she did immediately and walked out of the room with my problem. Cool, calm and collected but he looked so badddd he almost scared me.

The disco in the lobby is pretty cool and productive and the bar is a comfortable place to meet a friend. If you don't have a friend the in house massage girls are usually pretty.

So here is to a warmer climate in a couple of weeks. See you there.

RR

Luvpuss
01-01-12, 13:48
Gents,

I totally agree that Bangkok has a great decent hotels at reasonable prices and GF. Too. I don't know very much about hotels close to the river and Silom which are very expensive due to the 5star status and nice architectural buildings. However, I always stay at the lower soi Sukhumvit road, mainly the Majestic suite and Maxim's Inn.

Which are around $50usd per night for MS and $40usd a night at Maxim's Inn. For that price I can have a Single superior room with a queen size bed, a closet with safe box, Air conditioning control, a small refrig. TV set, desk and chair. At Maxim's Inn I like the absolutely quiet soi7/1 even though only 100m set back Sukhumvit road.

I even have the opportunity to check on Eden club and Dr. BJ. Along with some Bars here. It is very lively soi at night. The Majestic suite is okay for the rooms facing the NEP. However, there are some rooms on the front Sukhumvit road can be very noisy all night long. I had room 603 and just could not bear the noise. So, Maxim's Inn with new renovations inside out is an excellent choice at 1190 baht a night.That is a big problem with Maj Suites. The noise. You thought it was noisy at the front? I stayed at the back and Nana gogo's are right up against it. It was extremely noisy till 3am. A lot of mongers like it because of the location. There are much better options around and places you can actually sleep.

Globotto
01-01-12, 14:45
For longer term stays I have a studio condo on Nana if your interested msg me. For holidays travelers the breakdown is about 600baht per night.
If you take the place for 1 year its only 9500b/month plus utilities.

Dodgy Doggy
01-01-12, 16:01
I stayed several times at Citadines 23. The staff is very friendly, all women at reception and they seem to know a lot of the GFs you bring as they always have a little chat (heavens know what thay are saying). Nice little apartment rooms, well appointed. Good bed, unless you want to stage a real old-roman style orgy, then it may be a bit small perhaps. Swimming pool and gym.

Good breakfast and the in-house restaurant offers a tasty and original fusion of Thai and Western food.

I stay there every time I am in Bangkok, except the last time when I had only 1 night. I made the HUGE mistake of booking into Nana Hotel. My old barracks room from my Army days in the 1980s would have been better.Thanks for the opinion. I have decided to stay at Citrus 22 considering the positive reviews. Also, the "walk of shame" can be avoided as I've read that the reception is found on the 2nd floor instead. Hope it will be good. Happy new year everyone.

DOggy

Tratnguyen1
01-01-12, 16:23
For longer term stays I have a studio condo on Nana if your interested msg me. For holidays travelers the breakdown is about 600baht per night.

If you take the place for 1 year its only 9500b / month plus utilities.Gents,

It sound very good to me. I can image the condo with a small bedroom and community kitchen. I can even afford it for a life retirement in Bangkok.

Dreams
01-02-12, 18:08
Arriving after a short night flight around 7 am, and leaving at midnight the same day, I want to get into a room to refresh and get a little sleep, than hit the MPs etc, go back to the room for another nap, and again roam the streets, eventully bringing a prey back to the hotel.

I prefer the soi 33, or Soi 24-26 area. Does anyone know of hotels there who might accept a day time booking? Ready to pay a decent price for a day, but not if they want to charge 2 days.

BionicMan
01-02-12, 18:18
Arriving after a short night flight around 7 am, and leaving at midnight the same day, I want to get into a room to refresh and get a little sleep, than hit the MPs etc, go back to the room for another nap, and again roam the streets, eventully bringing a prey back to the hotel.

I prefer the soi 33, or Soi 24-26 area. Does anyone know of hotels there who might accept a day time booking? Ready to pay a decent price for a day, but not if they want to charge 2 days.Contact Livingistone Lodge (Soi 33) for that. I do it when landing at 5/6am and departing at appr midnight. I check in on arrival and check out at appr 8/8. 30pm as anyhow I prefer to be early at the airport.

I take a standard room that I pay for a day, this includes the LL looooooong time breakfast.

Tylenol
01-03-12, 04:54
Gents,

I have visited Bangkok and stayed at the New renovation Maxim's Inn from November 25

Through December 01, 2011. This is my first stay at the Maxim Inn in Bangkok.

In the past, I was always booked Majestic Suite hotel and never think about others.

However, in my trip November 2010, I had a bad Noisy room 603 nightime traffic

Eventhough I made reservation well in advance and paid 1500baht for the room per night.

My request for the back room Never happened. So, Time is ready for a Change to Maxim's Inn.

At soi 7/1. To my pleasant surprise, I have the Deluxe room for 1190 baht a night with Breakfast.

The New room is very comfy with queen bed, new wood floor, small closet with safe box.

I must notice that the safe box is small not big enough for a lap top.

The room also has, a small frig, a desk with chair and good digital TV. Set.

The AC. Is great working horse all day. On top of that, there are 2 sofas chair sitting and table.

The bathroom was just small for shower. However, it is new and functioning well.

I liked the room was always quiet and Never hear the traffic noise from Sukhumvit road 100m. Away.

So, I was totally happy with this New Maxim's Inn. And this new Home in BangkokHi will like to know if they are Girl Friendly? I planning to pass a week this month in Bangkok didn't been in Thailand for 10 years! I have a limited budget.

Thank's in advance!

Tylenol
01-03-12, 05:58
Hi I find that note on an escorte service in Bangkok about friendly hotel to bring escort.

(I guess you can bring a girl from escort service you can bring a girl that you meet.)

Did someone stay at one of that hotel, do you have recommendation what was the price, how friendly was it, what was the negative point? Did hat list accurate?

I planning to go in Bangkok this month and looking for a place to stay where they are girl friendly (didn't been in Thailland for 10 years!)

This it's what I find:

Generally, most hotels in Bangkok are Escort friendly and will allow our Bangkok Escorts to go up directly to your room without any charges.

Furthermore, to avoid any possible charge, you can book your hotel with occupancy of 2 adults. Surely this way the hotel is obliged to allow our Escorts to enter your room without any charge.

Please do not hesitate to contact our Bangkok Escort Agency [viagragirl@gmail.com] staff if you have further questions or would like one of our knowledgeable staff to suggest you a suitable hotel. Here is a small list we have compile for Escort Friendly Hotels in the Sukhumvit Area:

Majestic Grande.

Soi 2.

No Charge.

Landmark Hotel.

Between Soi 4-6 (on Sukhumvit main road)

No Charge.

Grand President Service Apartments.

Soi 11.

No Charge.

President Solitaire.

Soi 11.

No Charge.

Centre Point Sukhumvit.

Soi 55.

No Charge.

Royal President.

Soi 15.

No Charge.

Sheraton Grande Sukhumvit.

Between Soi 12-14 (on Sukh. Main road)

No Charge.

President Park.

Soi 24.

No Charge.

J. W. Marriot.

Soi 2.

No Charge.

Rembrandt.

Soi 18.

1, 400 THB.

Nana Hotel.

Soi 7.

1, 000 THB.

The Davis.

Sukhumvit Soi 24.

No Charge.

Dream.

Soi 15.

1 lady No Charge. 2 ladies 1, 000 THB.

Royal Benja Hotel.

Soi 5.

500 THB.

The Ambassador Bangkok.

Sukhumvit Road.

650 THB.

The Zenith.

Soi 3.

500 THB.

Bel-Aire Princess.

Soi 5.

900 THB.

Westin Grande.

Sukhumvit.

No Charge

Chill Out
01-03-12, 08:12

If you take the place for 1 year its only 9500b / month plus utilities.I'm curious, is this a normal price for a condo in Nana? How comfy - modern - clean is it for this price?

I've been wanting to do research on rooms or condos by the month, but haven't really done it. Last time I checked very briefly I saw basic but clean rooms in the Ratchada area for 8-10K a month, if rented monthly. That's the cheapest I've seen in BKK, and I assumed in Nana / Sukhumvit it would be much pricier. I would appreciate feedback on this as I might return to BKK soon for a longer stay.

Duniawala
01-03-12, 16:57

If you take the place for 1 year its only 9500b / month plus utilities.Could you please post some pics of the place. Is there a minimum number of nights we need to rent?

Margaya
01-03-12, 17:04
I fully agree with you on quality of citadines 23. My problem however is exactly what you mentioned- the queen bed may be too small for 4 adult bodies!

By the way does anyine know if citadines 23 will have any problem with bringing two guests in a room rented by two persons? So total 4 persons in a room.

I stayed several times at Citadines 23. The staff is very friendly, all women at reception and they seem to know a lot of the GFs you bring as they always have a little chat (heavens know what thay are saying). Nice little apartment rooms, well appointed. Good bed, unless you want to stage a real old-roman style orgy, then it may be a bit small perhaps. Swimming pool and gym.

I stay there every time I am in Bangkok, except the last time when I had only 1 night. I made the HUGE mistake of booking into Nana Hotel. My old barracks room from my Army days in the 1980s would have been better.

Margaya
01-03-12, 18:15
Seems like excellent choice DB. Please do update us hpw was it when you stay there. I am strongly thinking of booking it as well.

Happy new year all.

Thanks for the opinion. I have decided to stay at Citrus 22 considering the positive reviews. Also, the "walk of shame" can be avoided as I've read that the reception is found on the 2nd floor instead. Hope it will be good. Happy new year everyone.

DOggy

Fslag338
01-03-12, 18:24
Some hotels that want to be "family hotels" have a habit of charging guest fee's. Bel Air Princess in Soi 5 Sukhumvit is one of them. In all the hotels I have stayed around that area (at least a dozen) , this is the only one that I know of. But you meet it now and then even in Phuket and Pattaya.

SOme advice:

1. Ask in advance. There is no reason to be ashamed about it especially not in an area with many bars.

2. If you have booked a room via Agoda, Hotels. Com or a similar site, check your booking conditions.

Some sites make you book a room "with a max of 2 persons" (like Agoda). When I showed this to the BEP staff without problem the guest fee rule was waived (they have no choice).

Tratnguyen1
01-04-12, 05:28
Hi will like to know if they are Girl Friendly? I planning to pass a week this month in Bangkok didn't been in Thailand for 10 years! I have a limited budget.

Thank's in advance!Gents,

I had a guest girl for a short time when I stayed at the Maxim's Inn and I did not pay anything for my guest working girl. The only required that was the I'd. Of the girl. When she checked out, the front desk guy even called me and make sure I was okay. That I call an excellent service for Free of charge. I had a Deluxe room with a queen size bed very comfy for a FS. With firm matress. The Maxim's Inn is very quietly setting back 100m. From Sukhumvit road. I got tired of the traffic noise when I stayed at Majestic suite. So, It is time for a Change.

Wolvenvacht
01-04-12, 07:54
By the way does anyine know if citadines 23 will have any problem with bringing two guests in a room rented by two persons? So total 4 persons in a room.That may be stretching your luck a bit. To make sure, you better ask them before booking. Four in a 2 person room will make you run out of towels immediately of course.

On the other hand they have a rooftop swimming pool which hardly anyone uses. So if you fancy an open air session in the centre of Bangkok, here is your chance.

Pekkakoo
01-05-12, 15:18
What do you think about The Landmark Hotel close to Sukh Soi 4? Seems like a good location, price around 50 euros per night. Anyone been there? Or is the any better option between Nana plaza and Soi cowboy? Max about 50 euros.

Member #4351
01-05-12, 15:26
That is an excellent price for the Landmark. Things must be slow. In that area I prefer the Majestic Grande or the Marriott, but no way you could get a room in those hotels for 50 Euros. I would take it. Excellent gym, pool and location.

Margaya
01-05-12, 15:40
You are right about 4 in a room, they allow max 3.

I like your idea about doing it au natural on the rooftop though!

That may be stretching your luck a bit. To make sure, you better ask them before booking. Four in a 2 person room will make you run out of towels immediately of course.

On the other hand they have a rooftop swimming pool which hardly anyone uses. So if you fancy an open air session in the centre of Bangkok, here is your chance.

Luvpuss
01-05-12, 17:14
What do you think about The Landmark Hotel close to Sukh Soi 4? Seems like a good location, price around 50 euros per night. Anyone been there? Or is the any better option between Nana plaza and Soi cowboy? Max about 50 euros.Landmark is good. I would look also at the Grand Sukhumvit Hotel. Same price range, but I think nicer. Marriott is great but will cost twice as much. You can hop on the Nana Skytrain and get to Soi Cowboy in a few minutes.

HappyOne69
01-06-12, 00:26
Anyone got any info on joiner fees for Shama Sukhumvit Soi 2?

I did email them about being guest friendly and they did reply saying they are but I've been hit up before with this being the case.

Even if they do charge with it being a service appartment I'm hoping I can sneak in after reception is closed.

Cheers for the help

HangerOne
01-06-12, 05:03
The location seems perfect, its really close to the train station and soi cowboy is right behind it. I tried searching this thread for a review to no success. Has anyone stayed here in the past, or know anything about it?

www.ssukhumvitsuites.com

Zandar
01-09-12, 00:02
Electrical system bedsides light in Bangkok hotel soi 8.

I went away very quickly before burning.

Duniawala
01-09-12, 18:20

I did email them about being guest friendly and they did reply saying they are but I've been hit up before with this being the case.

Even if they do charge with it being a service appartment I'm hoping I can sneak in after reception is closed.

Cheers for the helpPlease don't be an oxymoron when you write like this. Doesn't put you in a good light and this being your first post.

HappyOne69
01-10-12, 09:48
Please don't be an oxymoron when you write like this. Doesn't put you in a good light and this being your first post.I'm not exactly sure I understand your meaning in this statement.

You feel I don't have have a clear reverence to whom or what exactly?

I asked a question about a hotel said I've been charged a joiner fee from hotels I've been told don't charge one and made a joke in the last sentence. That's it. I then find the only reply is an insult from you.

I won't come back here again and find your attitude towards me a little bewildering.

Somewhere15
01-10-12, 23:50
The location seems perfect, its really close to the train station and soi cowboy is right behind it. I tried searching this thread for a review to no success. Has anyone stayed here in the past, or know anything about it?

www.ssukhumvitsuites.comCheck out the Jasmine Hotel / Apartments. Soi 23 around 500 meters from your Ssukhumvite; much more privacy!

Rjsss212
01-11-12, 02:42
I'm not exactly sure I understand your meaning in this statement.

I asked a question about a hotel said I've been charged a joiner fee from hotels I've been told don't charge one and made a joke in the last sentence. That's it. I then find the only reply is an insult from you.

I won't come back here again and find your attitude towards me a little bewildering.Relax, I was bewildered as well.

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited to correct sections of the report that were obviously written by bypassing the Forums Text Cleanup Script. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Syzygies
01-11-12, 04:41

I did email them about being guest friendly and they did reply saying they are but I've been hit up before with this being the case.If you feel insecure about this, book one of the very well known GF places (can search for this on internet) ,

E. G. I once showed up to Admiral Premier with 3 girls, and reception didn't bat an eyelid.

At GF places, the security might ask to see the girls I'd Cards, so make sure they are over 18 before going to your Hotel.

Syzygies
01-11-12, 04:47

www.ssukhumvitsuites.comIts a newish Hotel.

http://www.tripadvisor.com.au/Hotel_Review-g293916-d1448078-Reviews-S_Sukhumvit_Suites_Hotel-Bangkok.html

Probably better value for money available close by but in a quieter location, but if you want to be right on that busy intersection ....

Duniawala
01-12-12, 04:57
I'm not exactly sure I understand your meaning in this statement.

I won't come back here again and find your attitude towards me a little bewildering.Happyone, You write good English. So I assumed you would understand. The reason for being an oxymoron is that you answered your own question and then you ask for advice and help. Do you understand now or do I need to explain it further. Peace, out.

Duni

Allover
01-16-12, 06:11
I have stayed there. Good price, Nice hotel, gf, incredible location. I would recommend it for location alone. Go there and try it. If you don't like it you can move elsewhere. But I doubt you will.

Want to try another place with a great location. Check out On8 at the Nana BTS station. I've never stayed there but looked at the rooms. It's another place that offers good value with modern rooms.

Francesco24
01-17-12, 01:06
Hello,

I am looking for a short time hotel (or a cheap normal hotel) around suk soi 24-26. If any direct experience of allowing 2 girls at the same time even better.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!

HangerOne
01-17-12, 04:18
Check out the Jasmine Hotel / Apartments. Soi 23 around 500 meters from your Ssukhumvite; much more privacy!I will look into that hotel.

Shooter808
01-17-12, 08:07
Do any of you have any recommendations for a two bedroom suite near the action? Looking to stay within a reasonable distance to Soi Cowboy and the Nana Plaza.

Doesn't need to be a 5 star hotel, just looking for two bedrooms and a living room / kitchen area. Saw the Pan Pacific Serviced Suites. Looks reasonable. Any other hints?

Not bringing a family, just wanted a bigger party area in the room.

Syzygies
01-17-12, 15:23
Happyone, You write good English. So I assumed you would understand. The reason for being an oxymoron is that you answered your own question and then you ask for advice and help. Do you understand now or do I need to explain it further. Peace, out.

DuniWith respect Duni, I don't believe he exactly answered his own question. Although the Hotel said they were GF, he was not sure whether to believe them, having been burned before by bullshit email replies (I guess). Therefore he was merely seeking a 2nd confirmation.

Thais will sometimes say "yes" to anything to get your booking. We all know that different staff in the same Hotel can be inconsistent. Also miss communication is easily possible.

Personally, I have never emailed a Hotel to ask, but was only caught out badly once, when discovered that Bangkok Palace (Makasan) was Chinese and family oriented.

Syzygies
01-17-12, 15:34
recently had short stay at silq hotel sukhumvit soi 19.

price was about 2500 on wotif. unfortunately did not include breakfast in the price, however chez charlie coffee shop accross the road is really excellent with very high quality produce.

good points were: a very comfortable bed (i don't like cheap hard mattresses) although no more than a queen width, bathroom had a shower stall with door and no bath (a big plus to avoid bathroom floods). free wifi had good speed. reasonable view from window (not too ugly).

smallish room but usable. no complaints except for extra 300 baht charged for breakfast, which didn't look exciting, so i ate at chez charlie instead.

overall i still prefer admiral premier (when price is right) which always includes breakfast. silq bathroom is better than ap though.

Member #2453
01-18-12, 14:06
Any idea which are the two 5 star hotels listed on Sukhmuvit on WOTIF mystery hotels

Thanks in advance

Rjsss212
01-18-12, 19:47
Any idea which are the two 5 star hotels listed on Sukhmuvit on WOTIF mystery hotels

Thanks in advanceBe careful if you can't un-commit as it might be one of the river triumvirate (Peninsula, Oriental & Shangri La) and you might not want to be over there.

Gaolei
01-18-12, 22:47
I used to stay at the Ramada Tawana. At the time they charged a joiner fee and really did not want you to bring in girls. It is now just Tawana and the Ramada part is gone. Has anyone stayed there recently? Is it still not guest friendly? The price is great and it is next to Patpong.

Member #4351
01-18-12, 23:28
Be careful if you can't un-commit as it might be one of the river triumvirate (Peninsula, Oriental & Shangri La) and you might not want to be over there.Not on Sukhumvit.

Rjsss212
01-19-12, 00:21
Not on Sukhumvit.Ah, missed the sewervit part. BUT, are there any 5* hotels there?

Aries3288
01-19-12, 01:56

Thanks in advanceThe second mystery hotel listed on Wotif is the Grand Millenium Hotel. It is a stone's throw away from Soi Cowboy, BTS and MRT stations.

Member #4698
01-19-12, 04:30
The second mystery hotel listed on Wotif is the Grand Millenium Hotel. It is a stone's throw away from Soi Cowboy, BTS and MRT stations.I'm curious, what is Wotif's mystery deal? If their price is around $85 for a deluxe room, then it is a good deal. If not, then I don't think it is worth the "mystery" hype unless you just decided to visit BKK on the spur of the moment. I booked the Grand Millennium through Expedia for $100 / night a few months ago when I knew I was coming to BKK in February and wanted to nail down where I was staying.

BUT, are there any 5* hotels there [on Sukhumvit]?I like the Grand Millennium, but it is definitely not a 5 star hotel. I would rate it a solid 4 star hotel although I think it is as good as or better than the more expensive Sheraton and Weston hotels across the street. You got to love this Asok / Sukhumvit location. I also like the Admiral Premier. Nice location on that one too and big suites to entertain the girls.

Gaolei
01-19-12, 05:33
I used to stay at the Ramada Tawana. At the time they charged a joiner fee and really did not want you to bring in girls. It is now just Tawana and the Ramada part is gone. Has anyone stayed there recently? Is it still not guest friendly? The price is great and it is next to Patpong.I just found the answer on an Asian hotel booking site. Looks like it is 950 Bt for each companion. I guess, I won't be inviting all the girls from Pussy Galore to my room.

Franphil
01-21-12, 06:01
Is there anyone who nows short time hotels in the sukumvit area, arround nana or asoke?

Thanks,

Franphil

Syzygies
01-21-12, 07:55
Is there anyone who nows short time hotels in the sukumvit area, arround nana or asoke?

Thanks,

FranphilAsoke has Penny Black and another around the corner (rooms not well cleaned and name escapes me). Nana has a place on 2nd floor. Look, the girls will know these places anyway.

AussieDoug
01-21-12, 12:07
Do any of you have any recommendations for a two bedroom suite near the action?.Try the Grand President on Soi 11, there are three President properties next to each other.

Irv Washington
01-22-12, 09:47
Can anyone let me know how common "laundry shops"/laundromats are in the Sukhumvit area? Preferably laundromats with staff service not self-service.

I'm planning 7 to 14 days in Bangkok sometime this year. Lots of great hotel info on this thread thanks to many great posts. But most of these places wouldn't have a washing machine and dryer in room.

I'm wondering if I should get an apartment with washing machine (at Adelphi Suites for example). Or, are "laundry shops"/laundromats common in the Sukhumvit area? In which case there's no need to get an apartment with a washing machine.

Irv

Ghatotkach
01-22-12, 14:47
Can anyone let me know how common "laundry shops"/laundromats are in the Sukhumvit area? Preferably laundromats with staff service not self-service.

I'm planning 7 to 14 days in Bangkok sometime this year. Lots of great hotel info on this thread thanks to many great posts. But most of these places wouldn't have a washing machine and dryer in room.

I'm wondering if I should get an apartment with washing machine (at Adelphi Suites for example). Or, are "laundry shops"/laundromats common in the Sukhumvit area? In which case there's no need to get an apartment with a washing machine.

IrvIrv,

This question has been answered before in the forum. You will find lots of laundromats with staff service in Bangkok. Just explore the area around your hotel and you will find at least one, if not more, such laundromats. You just drop your clothes and you will get them back all cleaned up and nicely packed after a few hours. The payments are made based upon the weight of the clothes taken together.

Sainter21
01-23-12, 06:35

IrvI know of one in Soi 4 on the Nana Plaza side opposite the Rajah Hotel car park.

Another are another 1 or 2 down Soi 5.

They charge per item, not by weight.

Luvpuss
01-24-12, 17:32

IrvThey are all over the place and cheap. I had 5 shirts, 2 pants, and 2 other items done and it cost me less than 300B. Don't wash it yourself.

Also, Adelphi Suites is nice and in a great loc.

Luvpuss
01-24-12, 17:34

Thanks,

FranphilI was just there and hit up several. Like the other dude said, all the girls know them. Usually 300B and they give you a condom and clean towels.

Francesco24
01-25-12, 09:33
Hello,

I am looking for a short time hotel (or a very cheap normal hotel) around suk soi 24-26. If any direct experience of allowing 2 girls at the same time even better.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!

Alpanico
01-26-12, 17:14
Hello,

I will be visiting Bangkok soon and need advice on a place to stay in Sukhmavit. I have shortlisted the below hotels. Can anyone let know what would be the best choice? Obviously I want it to be a GF and in between or atleast a walking distance from the "night life", the famous MP's and NEP.

1) Best Western Plus Hotel@20 Sukhumvit.

2) Ramada Encore Bangkok Hotel.

3) Tai-Pan Hotel.

4) Hope Land Executive Residence Sukhumvit 46/1.

5) Park Plaza Bangkok Soi 18.

6) Grand President Hotel Bangkok.

7) Maxim INN.

Regards,

A

BionicMan
01-26-12, 18:31
Hello,

I will be visiting Bangkok soon and need advice on a place to stay in Sukhmavit. I have shortlisted the below hotels. Can anyone let know what would be the best choice? Obviously I want it to be a GF and in between or atleast a walking distance from the "night life", the famous MP's and NEP.

Regards,

AI don't think your choice #4 can be rated at a walking distance from the "night life", the famous MP's and NEP.

Luvpuss
01-27-12, 04:41
Hello,

3) Tai-Pan Hotel.

7. Maxim INN.

Regards,

AA few of those are away from what you want. I think the G. President may be your best choice. The President Palace is a lot better and right next door. Also, check out The Dawin.

Aries3288
01-27-12, 12:25
Hello,

3) Tai-Pan Hotel.

7) Maxim INN.

Regards,

ATai Pan is right by Soi Cowboy. Only a stone's throw away.

Tratnguyen1
01-28-12, 07:01
Hello,

3) Tai-Pan Hotel.

7) Maxim INN.

Regards,

AGents,

My take is Maxim's Inn at soi 7/1 Sukhumvit road. This hotel is newly up grade all interior rooms and freshly new paint. I stayed there in November. 2011 and very pleased with the hotel condition very quietly and yet closed to the NEP. Soi Nana and BTS station. The hotel is totally GF. And when my girl left the front desk called me and check to see if anything is okay. I had a pleasant surprise there. The Majestic suite never does thing like that when I was staying at M. S. Many times before I switch to Maxim's Inn. The cost at Maxim's Inn is only 1190 baht a night for a double bed with a small safe box in room. The A / C. Is also in good working condition. The only downside is the tiny bathroom, standing shower. I like the soi 7/1 with Eden club nearby and many good looking girls bars on this short soi.

Joyra
01-28-12, 10:26
hello,

i will be visiting bangkok soon and need advice on a place to stay in sukhmavit. i have shortlisted the below hotels. can anyone let know what would be the best choice? obviously i want it to be a gf and in between or atleast a walking distance from the "night life", the famous mp's and nep.

1) best western plus hotel@20 sukhumvit.

2) ramada encore bangkok hotel.

3) tai-pan hotel.

4) hope land executive residence sukhumvit 46/1.

5) park plaza bangkok soi 18.

6) grand president hotel bangkok.

7) maxim inn.

regards,

adear alpanico,

if you are are not looking for a high end hotel, the dawin on soi 4 would be a good choice. it is located in the night life area. lots of bars, restaurants, massage, nep on the same soi 4.

rooms are good, free high speed wifi, good service, guest friendly!

i used to stay at grand president and grnad dynasy earlier. but after discovering this gem. i always stay here!

cheers!

joyra

Alpanico
01-28-12, 12:10
Thanks Bionicman, Luvpuss, Aries3288, Tratnguyen1 for responding. I guess I will go with Maxim Inn due to thier low rates and proximity to the places I wish to visit. Also, the hotel looks to be good enough. I will be in J W Marriot for 2 days which would be billed to office and later I am planning to extend the trip on my own expense. I am not looking for a luxurious stay anyways, Maxim Inn should work for me.

Regards,

A

Luvpuss
01-28-12, 16:25
Thanks Bionicman, Luvpuss, Aries3288, Tratnguyen1 for responding. I guess I will go with Maxim Inn due to thier low rates and proximity to the places I wish to visit. Also, the hotel looks to be good enough. I will be in J W Marriot for 2 days which would be billed to office and later I am planning to extend the trip on my own expense. I am not looking for a luxurious stay anyways, Maxim Inn should work for me.

Regards,

AJust a warning on the JW Marriott. It is a 5 star and super nice. However, I have brought girls there and they almost seem uncomfortable with the opulent surroundings. Because of this they seem to feel you can afford to pay them more. Just make sure you are totally clear about any service / price prior to taking them there.

BionicMan
01-28-12, 17:48
Just a warning on the JW Marriott. It is a 5 star and super nice. However, I have brought girls there and they almost seem uncomfortable with the opulent surroundings. Because of this they seem to feel you can afford to pay them more. Just make sure you are totally clear about any service / price prior to taking them there.That is a very good and proper advice. JW Marriott is just behind NEP so will give our friend the opportunity to sample the area by living in it and be more familiar when he moves a bit more far away: not much far if he goes to Soi7.

I am familair to JW around the world but never been to the BKK on, so I can imagine what it is all about, same as I can imagine, due to its location, some of the NEP girls have been in it following some customers.

Sometime girls do enjoy a good treat (especially if they stay LT) in terms of room, bed, bathroom facilities, as it is certainly not their daily cup of tea.

Alpanico
01-29-12, 08:23
I appreciate your kind advice. I don't think I will get anyone into my room at JW Marriot during my 2 days stay. Still its nice to know NEP is close by so I can get a glimpse of it before I actually start to feel the scene.

Regards,

A

Syzygies
01-29-12, 16:37
Just a warning on the JW Marriott. It is a 5 star and super nice. However, I have brought girls there and they almost seem uncomfortable with the opulent surroundings. Because of this they seem to feel you can afford to pay them more. Just make sure you are totally clear about any service / price prior to taking them there.Unless your company is paying for your stay in a posh 5 star, you (not referring to anyone in particular) clearly have money to waste, IMHO. I would would rather stay comfortably but cheaper, with more money remaining for the girls. I don't believe that Thai girls respect a guy more, when they find out how much money is going for the room compared to how much they are getting, especially if the guy seems stingy. If you are rich and can afford to splurge on both Hotel and the girls, then so be it. I always cut back on the Hotel before cutting back on the sex.
So I am agreeing with Alpanico, although I would probably take the Dawin over Maxims, or any of the other proposed Hotels. I wouldn't actually stay in Soi 7/1. Its a bit too low class and obviously for mongers.

Syzygies
01-29-12, 16:52
Can anyone let me know how common "laundry shops"/laundromats are in the Sukhumvit area? Preferably laundromats with staff service not self-service.Yes plenty. Every major Soi (just about) has one or more. Look for the sign "Laundry Service". Its very cheap for them to wash and iron. However they will fold the clothes unless you tell them to put on hangers. Hotel wash service is too expensive in comparison. My favourite laundry girl in Soi 19 is quite sexy, and her shop doesn't usually close too early.

Wolvenvacht
01-29-12, 17:06
Can anyone let me know how common "laundry shops"/laundromats are in the Sukhumvit area? Preferably laundromats with staff service not self-service.Sukumvit Soi 23 (end of Soi Cowboy) has a few, but ask for prices first as they tend to vary wildly.

There is one very near Soi Cowboy: get out of Soi Cowboy on the Soi 23 side and turn left. It is the first one you meet on the left side of the street, a bit hidden away between massage shops, very small, just the width of the entrance door. Not expensive and good "same day" service. There is also one a bit further down the street (in a house set back a bit from the street) : it is more expensive and not as fast.

Syzygies
01-29-12, 17:08
Hello,

I am looking for a short time hotel (or a very cheap normal hotel) around suk soi 24-26. If any direct experience of allowing 2 girls at the same time even better.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!An amusing request! If you have limited time available, away from the Mrs. Or other family / friends, then I would suggest using one of the MPs with girls provided. If you are not staying in the Soi 24 to 26 region yourself, its hard to understand why you need the room to be located there. Girls are willing to go further usually. You can do MP take out to somewhere not so close as that, or just put up with the rooms the MP provides.

If you are staying in the Soi 24 to Soi 26 region, then its too dangerous to play up there (if you have a wife) in case you are spotted. If you are staying in a non-GF hotel in Soi 24 to 26, then it seems silly, but you can play up further afield, however I stayed in Hopeland and took a girl to the room with no problems.

Okay I give up, as have reached the end of my imagination.

Wolvenvacht
01-29-12, 17:13
I don't believe that Thai girls respect a guy more, when they find out how much money is going for the room compared to how much they are getting, especially if the guy seems stingy.All too true. When I invited my DIA date to come to Bangkok and stay in the same hotel as me (but in a separate room, she was very shy) , she was shocked when she saw the price (it was only about 2300 Baht / night. Citadines Sukhumvit Soi 23). So I suggested that she could stay in my room and I would buy her a present from the money saved.

It took her only a few days thinking before the lost some of her shyness and opted for the present. Everyone happy!

Wolvenvacht
01-29-12, 17:25
I will be in J W Marriot for 2 days which would be billed to office and later I am planning to extend the trip on my own expense.Why not check out some local hotels when you are in the Marriot rather than book beforehand? There is such a wealth of all kinds of hotels in that area that if you take an hour or so, you will certainly find something to your taste. And you can ask to have a look at the room.

I once booked a room in Nana Hotel without checking it beforehand. At 1400 or so Baht / night it was a rip-off. Small room, bad lighting, small bath room, A / C that only could provide arctic temperatures. Yes it was close to NEP but the room was so depressing I did not dare to bring a girl there.

Alpanico
01-29-12, 18:20
Why not check out some local hotels when you are in the Marriot rather than book beforehand?Yes. I am going to do just that.

Regards,

A

Francesco24
01-29-12, 20:49
An amusing request! If you have limited time available, away from the Mrs. Or other family / friends, then I would suggest using one of the MPs with girls provided. If you are not staying in the Soi 24 to 26 region yourself, its hard to understand why you need the room to be located there. Girls are willing to go further usually. You can do MP take out to somewhere not so close as that, or just put up with the rooms the MP provides.

If you are staying in the Soi 24 to Soi 26 region, then its too dangerous to play up there (if you have a wife) in case you are spotted. If you are staying in a non-GF hotel in Soi 24 to 26, then it seems silly, but you can play up further afield, however I stayed in Hopeland and took a girl to the room with no problems.

Okay I give up, as have reached the end of my imagination.Well, I will be staying in the soi24-26 area with my wife. And I am actually planning to use the MPs in that area.

I know it's not the best idea maybe.

Anyway, mostly for the 2 girls option, I'd prefer to have the session in an hotel room instead of the MP room. And I guess it's a good idea to use a short time hotel a bit further. Would you maybe have any suggestion?

My idea is a 3 hours Short Time hotel which allows 2 girls to the room (I'd check in a bit in advance and wait for the girls in the room) ; so for the location any place close to BTS station and close enough for the MP to deliver girls there.

Thanks!

Luvpuss
01-30-12, 12:07
Well, I will be staying in the soi24-26 area with my wife. And I am actually planning to use the MPs in that area.

I know it's not the best idea maybe.

Anyway, mostly for the 2 girls option, I'd prefer to have the session in an hotel room instead of the MP room. And I guess it's a good idea to use a short time hotel a bit further. Would you maybe have any suggestion?

My idea is a 3 hours Short Time hotel which allows 2 girls to the room (I'd check in a bit in advance and wait for the girls in the room) ; so for the location any place close to BTS station and close enough for the MP to deliver girls there.

Thanks!I have done this: Take the Skytrain to Nana station. A lot of times 2 SW's are together on Soi 2-4. You can negotiate exactly what you want on the street with them. Take both to one of several ST hotels in that area. It will also be cheaper than 2 girls from a MP.

Alpanico
02-02-12, 04:17
I sent a enquiry email to Compass, asking about how GF friendly they are specifically asking about GP and Omni Towers and below is the response I got. I asked them if I could get 2 guests with me?

"Please kindly be informed that there is no any charge and you can bring 2 Joiners to stay overnight."

Did anyone try this before here?

Regards.

A

Wandere
02-02-12, 11:31
I sent a enquiry email to Compass, asking about how GF friendly they are specifically asking about GP and Omni Towers and below is the response I got. I asked them if I could get 2 guests with me?

"Please kindly be informed that there is no any charge and you can bring 2 Joiners to stay overnight."

Regards.

ASir,

Normally they do not even look at it.

Good luck

Luvpuss
02-02-12, 14:53

Regards.

AI have never had any of the Compass Hotel chain charge for 1 or 2 girls. They may ask for I'd, but no joiners.

Yujin
02-02-12, 20:44

Regards.

AI never had any problems at the Omni Towers.

Johnvi
02-03-12, 08:25
Hey guys,

I will arrive at Bangkok airport on a Wednesday early morning at 1. 30am. Is there any way to book a hotel beforehand where a girl could be waiting for me (at around 2. 30am)?

Or what is the best option to get a girl for the night when I arrive? Till 8am.

Thanks in advance

Dorrty
02-03-12, 22:55
Does anyone have any experience with Phachara Suites in Soi 6? It looks good on the website and I'm planning a long stay so there is a pretty good rate for 30 days. I'd be interested to hear opinions from anyone who has stayed there.

Wolvenvacht
02-04-12, 10:59
Hey guys,

I will arrive at Bangkok airport on a Wednesday early morning at 1. 30am. Is there any way to book a hotel beforehand where a girl could be waiting for me (at around 2. 30am)?

Thanks in advanceI doubt it a hotel will allow a non resident to wait in your room before you have checked in yourself.

Any hotel that would allow this would be off my list in no time.

But if you book a hotel close to Nana or Soi Cowboy, you can perhaps already pick up someone on your way to the hotel?

Or you could book an escort, but if I can believe the reports about these services, they are rather expensive and very much a hit or miss and nothing guaranteed.

Chill Out
02-04-12, 12:13
I doubt it a hotel will allow a non resident to wait in your room before you have checked in yourself.Actually I've done it before. I just called the reception to arrange it. I asked the girl (who I already knew) to get the card from the reception and wait for me in the room. No problem.

Luvpuss
02-04-12, 14:22
Does anyone have any experience with Phachara Suites in Soi 6? It looks good on the website and I'm planning a long stay so there is a pretty good rate for 30 days. I'd be interested to hear opinions from anyone who has stayed there.I stayed there and like it. The price is good, the location is great and totally GF.

There have been some reviews complaining about thin walls, noisy hallways, unclean rooms, and exterior noise. Get a high floor room.

Wolvenvacht
02-04-12, 16:22
Actually I've done it before. I just called the reception to arrange it. I asked the girl (who I already knew) to get the card from the reception and wait for me in the room. No problem.That is different, it is someone you knew before and could identify to the reception.

Johnvi mentioned "a girl" and I got the impression it was not someone he knew already.

Sammon
02-04-12, 16:36
Hey guys,

Thanks in advanceYes, You can arrange a girl to wait for you in the Lobby. You can do this through some personal contacts or through escort sites.

Hotel will not allow the girl to check in unless her name is on the reservation and the room is paid for or girl puts the deposit.

If the girl is known to you it is ok. I have done it many times with my girlfriends. But always paid for the room in full and they have let my gf check in and wait in the room. Ofcourse there are some strict desk people who will not let any local single ladies check in by themselves unless accompanied by the foreigner who primarily booked the room.

If your flight arrives at 1. 30 am you will not be in Nana area till atleast 3 am or later. You will be extremely tired and I do not know why you are in a rush unless you are staying only one or two nights.

I have seen many girls hang around sukumvit and patpong area till 4 am. After you check in stroll around and check. There are also massage places which are open 24 hours. Yes, you can take a massage girl to your room paying barfine.

Most good looking girls will not be available late. Either they are already with somebody or they have made enough money for the night.

You can try your luck at biergarten. I believe it is open 24 hours- not sure now.

Bunky
02-04-12, 20:01
Does anyone have any experience with Phachara Suites in Soi 6? It looks good on the website and I'm planning a long stay so there is a pretty good rate for 30 days. I'd be interested to hear opinions from anyone who has stayed there.I stayed there in December of 2011 and very much enjoyed myself.

The location is superb, just steps from Soi 4 and then a few more steps to Nana Entertainment Plaza. The blocks in between are full of beer bars, food carts, restaurants and pubs, so the evening scene is lively and you'll have plenty fun when out and about. The hotel is also very close to the Nana station for the BTS. There is a 7-11 across the street.

The hotel is contemporary and clean, with the usual amenities you'd expect in a 3-4 star property, like wi-fi. 24-hour front desk, comfortable swimming pool with towel service, etc. Absolutely girl friendly. There are seven different room types, but even the most basic (the "studio deluxe") features a sitting area separate from the the bed, a kitchenette and plenty of storage space. The larger suites have balconies. And for the ultimate experience, check out the "one bedroom premier executive suite," with a huge outdoor terrace and a commanding view of the city. (See attached photos.)

Highly recommended. I would stay there again.

Bunky

BionicMan
02-05-12, 00:00
I stayed there in December of 2011 and very much enjoyed myself.

Highly recommended. I would stay there again.

BunkyQuite impressive rooms! What about the price level?

Dorrty
02-05-12, 08:51
Thanks Bunky and Luvpuss I might just go for it.

Quite impressive rooms! What about the price level?Average price for what it is but they have some pretty nice deals on their website for long stays, that's what got me interested. I'm after a place for a month.

Luvpuss
02-05-12, 14:10
Quite impressive rooms! What about the price level?You can usually get the standard (45 sq. M) for $65 and the next size for around $75. It is a good price for the quality of the place.

Somewhere15
02-05-12, 19:59
Does anyone have any experience with Phachara Suites in Soi 6? It looks good on the website and I'm planning a long stay so there is a pretty good rate for 30 days. I'd be interested to hear opinions from anyone who has stayed there.For long stay they had (in 2010 en 2011) very interesting rates. They are also willing to give long term rates for shorter stays then 30 days to returning customers. I had a double room 58/65 sgm room for THB 2. 000 per night including internet. Totally girl friendly. See there logo to the wall.

PM me for more info.

Bunky
02-05-12, 22:27
Quite impressive rooms! What about the price level?I stayed in the "One Bedroom Premier" suite.

http://www.phacharasuites.com/accomodation.php

This is their best one-bedroom suite, and it was about 5,000 baht per night. Very pricy indeed, but it was only for a few nights and my holiday spending had been lower than planned so I splurged.

If you are interested in the one bedroom premier suite you should book far in advance. I gather from e-mail correspondence with the hotel that most are booked by long term guests and they rarely come available. In my case, they were only able to confirm the booking just a couple of weeks before I arrived.

Bunky

Big Joe 11
02-08-12, 04:34
I will be staying there for a low price of 780 baht plus tax per night. I hope it is a nice hotel.

Luvpuss
02-08-12, 21:38
I will be staying there for a low price of 780 baht plus tax per night. I hope it is a nice hotel.Yes it is a decent hotel (4 star) , but is there a typo on your rate? I cheapest I have ever seen that place is about 1700 a night.

Hot Shot 270
02-08-12, 22:49
I've stayed at The Sheraton Grande Sukhumvit many times and never had a problem taking a girl to the Hotel. No giving I'd Card to the Reception. Straight to the room.

I am planning of visiting again soon. Getting bored of this Hotel. Has anyone stayed at The Fraser Suites Sukhumvit. Pricing is very good and the Pictures of the Hotel and room seem to be good. What I need to know if this Hotel is girl friendly.

King Squared
02-11-12, 18:42
can anyone let me know how common "laundry shops"/laundromats are in the sukhumvit area? preferably laundromats with staff service not self-service.

i'm planning 7 to 14 days in bangkok sometime this year. lots of great hotel info on this thread thanks to many great posts. but most of these places wouldn't have a washing machine and dryer in room.

i'm wondering if i should get an apartment with washing machine (at adelphi suites for example). or, are "laundry shops"/laundromats common in the sukhumvit area? in which case there's no need to get an apartment with a washing machine.

irvi go to hispeed laundry on soi 13 but its a bit of a walk down the soi. http://www.hispeedlaundry.com/

Luvpuss
02-12-12, 00:03
I've stayed at The Sheraton Grande Sukhumvit many times and never had a problem taking a girl to the Hotel. No giving I'd Card to the Reception. Straight to the room.

I am planning of visiting again soon. Getting bored of this Hotel. Has anyone stayed at The Fraser Suites Sukhumvit. Pricing is very good and the Pictures of the Hotel and room seem to be good. What I need to know if this Hotel is girl friendly. Does your Mommy wipe your ass? You have 5 posts and all of them are stupid questions. If you have been to BKK "many times", why don't you tell us a little about your experiences? Did you try searching GF hotels yourself. Obviously not.

This is info on GF hotels in the area.

Fraser Suites is and has always been.

http://www.bargirlfriendlyhotels.com/bangkok-girl-friendly-hotels/

Hot Shot 270
02-12-12, 21:07
Does your Mommy wipe your ass? You have 5 posts and all of them are stupid questions. If you have been to BKK "many times", why don't you tell us a little about your experiences? Did you try searching GF hotels yourself. Obviously not.

This is info on GF hotels in the area.

Fraser Suites is and has always been.

http://www.bargirlfriendlyhotels.com/bangkok-girl-friendly-hotels/I appreciate your reply with the link for the hotels. Thank you for that.

But, I don't see the need for the nasty personal remarks. I don't find the questions stupid. And secondly, what has this question got to do with what I have posted in the past.

Margaya
02-13-12, 06:51
I stayed in both hotels in Feb 2012 so as ro check out both of them.

I was attracted to Citrus 22 as someone had mentioned that this hotel is one of those where one can avoid walk of shame as reception can be bypassed by using life / elevator form fround floor to room directly. True but not the whole truth. There are always 2 security guards present on ground floor plus a rather nosey young dude working as concierge. So what is point of avoiding reception if one still has to pass in front fo three persons? Citrus 22 is newest, construction is very good but smaller than Admiral Premier. Even the King size bed seemed more like queen bed in US.

I liked Admiral much more, had bigger room with options to try various poses, very good breakfast and was cheaper by $5. Besides it location is more secluded. Both hotels are walking distance to SC. Both very G Friendly.

Admiral Premier is clear winner though.

Big Joe 11
02-14-12, 06:18
Yes it is a decent hotel (4 star) , but is there a typo on your rate? I cheapest I have ever seen that place is about 1700 a night.It is a long story.

I am going to Bangkok on April 24 to 26 (2 nights). On Expedia. Com, it is $34 USD per night (around 1040 baht) and on the hotel own website is 1300 baht. Since park plaza hotel website has a guarantee that if you find a cheaper price on another website, they will match it and give you an additional 25 % off. So I book on the hotel website and fill out a claim form to get the discount. They denied my claim because expedia. Com price is in USD and the price has to be in baht. So I go to the thai's expedia. Com and get the price in baht. The hotel website honored the claim after I called them and so I got 25% off 1040 baht which = to 780 baht.

Luvpuss
02-14-12, 22:28
It is a long story.

I am going to Bangkok on April 24 to 26 (2 nights). On Expedia. Com, it is $34 USD per night (around 1040 baht) and on the hotel own website is 1300 baht. Since park plaza hotel website has a guarantee that if you find a cheaper price on another website, they will match it and give you an additional 25 % off. So I book on the hotel website and fill out a claim form to get the discount. They denied my claim because expedia. Com price is in USD and the price has to be in baht. So I go to the thai's expedia. Com and get the price in baht. The hotel website honored the claim after I called them and so I got 25% off 1040 baht which = to 780 baht.OK, cool. You got a hell of a deal.

HornDog 3
02-16-12, 01:04
I was looking to book a week in March but I was reading some reviews that said that the in room Internet was not working. Has anyone stayed there lately.

Luvpuss
02-16-12, 14:13
I was looking to book a week in March but I was reading some reviews that said that the in room Internet was not working. Has anyone stayed there lately.I stayed there in Dec. The place is great. Huge rooms, kitchen, good rates, excellent location. The wifi was a little weak, but not a reason not to stay there.

Bunky
02-17-12, 05:55
I was looking to book a week in March but I was reading some reviews that said that the in room Internet was not working. Has anyone stayed there lately.Stayed there the last week in December. The wi-fi worked fine on the fourth floor, and on the eighth floor poolside.

Bunky

Dorrty
02-29-12, 14:09
I was looking to book a week in March but I was reading some reviews that said that the in room Internet was not working. Has anyone stayed there lately.The wifi is quite weak IMO. For the one bedroom suite. In the bedroom it barely works, in the living room and bathroom about five meters towards the center of the building it's fine, on the balcony I get nothing. Bunky had no problems so I assume lower floors are better. Very nice hotel BTW.

Tony Hoeprano
03-01-12, 05:40
Anyone know of good places that offer good monthly rates? I'd be looking at a serviced apartment or furnished condo / apartment. Price range up to 25K

Rodwint2
03-01-12, 06:44
Anyone know of good places that offer good monthly rates? I'd be looking at a serviced apartment or furnished condo / apartment. Price range up to 25KGrand President has a range of room and service is very good. Free Wifi, breakfast and other discounts available. Check their website for more info. You can negotiate once you get a quote. 25k may be on the low side for the GP, but depends on the kind of room you want.

Luvpuss
03-01-12, 13:35
Anyone know of good places that offer good monthly rates? I'd be looking at a serviced apartment or furnished condo / apartment. Price range up to 25KHttp://www.thaiapartment.com/Apt_10K_25K.asp

If you check out this website, it has lots of places for even less than you want to pay. Good luck.

Tony Hoeprano
03-01-12, 23:32
Thanks! I'll check this website out. It looks like they have some good places for reasonable prices

Nandu
03-08-12, 09:34
Anybody stayed at Ballys studio suites, please give input on cleanliness and service

Noclew
03-08-12, 22:17
Anybody stayed at Ballys studio suites, please give input on cleanliness and serviceI stayed there in Oct 2010. Reasonably priced, Big rooms but furnishings are little old. GF. The best way to get there is to via Soi22. Staff friendly and prompt.

Cons: Quite a distance from Sukumvit and Tuk Tuk service is limited.

Chill Out
03-09-12, 07:41
They should have spectacular deals at the Grand Park Avenue in the coming weeks:

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/travel/news/fire-burns-at-large-hotel-in-bangkok/story-fn32891l-1226294472167

Syzygies
03-09-12, 16:12
Fire occurred at the Mecure Sukhumvit Soi 22. Small number of Farang deaths reported, and a few injured. Might be some cheap deals coming up.