PDA

View Full Version : Bangkok Hotels

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32

Luca2112
01-21-19, 12:01
Anyone tried some suite at So Sofitel in front of Lumphini Park? I would like to book a suite and I'm looking for some feedback. I have just found some videos from YT https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bhx_ZsGVt-k https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=syfNSfz-aJQ&t=197s .

Thanks in advance.Yes, I've been in So Studio room at Sofitel. So, amazing room the same kind of the second video. It's very large room, great bathroom, all the girls stayed with me loved that suite. Minibar and espresso machine was complimentary and you have the access at the Club Signature. Not cheap but great experience for sure.

Pointy Stick
01-21-19, 13:46
I've not stayed at the Adelphi Suites but I like the Soi. Less traffic and quite a few trees around, seems less hectic. Shortcut through the ally past [CodeWord900] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord900) to Nana. Kiwi pub has a good breakfast for 200 baht where you can choose 8 items. Close to the Skytrain.

Lefeu
01-21-19, 14:43
...I wonder if anyone here has any thoughts on these hotels...I stayed at S15, The Dream hotel, and Majestic Grande. I like MG the best, excellent staff, very accommodating to my visitors, plus very nice rooms. When you add the reasonable price of $70/ night plus the gym, you get great value. The other hotel I liked was Dynasty Grande in the same area.

Kumbu
01-22-19, 02:44
I've not stayed at the Adelphi Suites but I like the Soi. Less traffic and quite a few trees around, seems less hectic. Shortcut through the ally past --- to Nana. Kiwi pub has a good breakfast for 200 baht where you can choose 8 items. Close to the Skytrain.All good info, thanks. It's pricing out at about 3000 be per night right now, so I might wait for it to drop a little. Otherwise, I might try something else.

I stayed at S15, The Dream hotel, and Majestic Grande. I like MG the best, excellent staff, very accommodating to my visitors, plus very nice rooms. When you add the reasonable price of $70/ night plus the gym, you get great value. The other hotel I liked was Dynasty Grande in the same area.Thanks for this. I find the walk-in during the day full of Arab families a little off putting. But a few years ago a friend walked me through the hotel, showing me the rooms and the buffet lay out, and it looked good. And location is top notch. So I might just try this for a few nights.

I'm also toying with the idea of trying several hotels for a couple of nights each. A bit of a pain packing up and leaving each time, but wtf.

Allover
01-22-19, 05:16
I used to stay at S Sukhumvit Suites, too. Outstanding location especially if you take the train from the airport. But the price has gone up to a point where it is not great value. My go to place now is Mercure Soi 11. This is a modern, near luxury hotel on Soi 11. Great rooms, ladies will be impressed. Usually I get the rooms for B2400-B2800 baht. It is a little closer to Sukhumvit than Aloft but not by much. There is a shortcut through the Park Hotel parking lot that is great for going to the BTS on Soi 7, Biergarden, or Nana.

Rick Rock
01-22-19, 06:48
Anyone tried some suite at So Sofitel in front of Lumphini Park? I would like to book a suite and I'm looking for some feedback. I have just found some videos from YT https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bhx_ZsGVt-k https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=syfNSfz-aJQ&t=197s .

Thanks in advance.I stayed there once.

I was very underwhelmed by the rooms considering the price and reputation. Quite small and sparsely appointed in my opinion. I don't think they're worth the money.

Much preferred the Grande Centre Point Terminal 21.

GDreams
01-22-19, 15:05
Gents, I am planning my next trip, and I'm wondering about lodging. I've stayed at quite a few BKK hotels in the last 10 years, some high end, some decidedly not (I'm looking at you, Hotel Solo). I'm wondering if I should go with something tried and trusted, or try something new. Here are some of the hotels I am thinking about staying at sometime in March. I wonder if anyone here has any thoughts on these hotels. I have RTFF, and there is something on each of these hotels (though not much on Jasmine City Hotel), but if you have any current thoughts, I would appreciate it.

Grand Swiss Soi 11Currently in the Grand Swiss. The rate is quite good, very close to Nana BTS. Breakfast was reasonable, Room is good without being great but comfortable enough.

Kumbu
01-22-19, 22:57
I used to stay at S Sukhumvit Suites, too. Outstanding location especially if you take the train from the airport. But the price has gone up to a point where it is not great value. My go to place now is Mercure Soi 11. This is a modern, near luxury hotel on Soi 11. Great rooms, ladies will be impressed. Usually I get the rooms for B2400-B2800 baht. It is a little closer to Sukhumvit than Aloft but not by much. There is a shortcut through the Park Hotel parking lot that is great for going to the BTS on Soi 7, Biergarden, or Nana.Super info, Allover, many thanks. Looks like Mercure on Soi 11 just jumped to the top of my list. The price is right, the location is pretty good, and the reviews are pretty good too. I'll report on the hotel if I end up staying here.

Currently in the Grand Swiss. The rate is quite good, very close to Nana BTS. Breakfast was reasonable, Room is good without being great but comfortable enough.Thanks, this is also helpful. It kind of confirms my belief that the hotel is acceptable. Nothing to rave about, but fine. I think the best thing about this place is its location, so I might give it a try.

Arjun31
01-24-19, 05:20
Super info, Allover, many thanks. Looks like Mercure on Soi 11 just jumped to the top of my list. The price is right, the location is pretty good, and the reviews are pretty good too. I'll report on the hotel if I end up staying here.

Thanks, this is also helpful. It kind of confirms my belief that the hotel is acceptable. Nothing to rave about, but fine. I think the best thing about this place is its location, so I might give it a try.I am planning a trip too, long over due now. Been like 4 years.

Stayed at Adelphi twice and it never disappointed, at that point of time ladies never heard of it. It had a decent restaurant too. Close to Nana BTS and Vasu Exchange.

Will have to check the rates today and looking at your posts will either book Mercure or Adelphi.

Hope the rooms and service at Adelphi are the same, the penthouse house suites were really good just 4 I guess on the top floor.

Drbombay
01-24-19, 16:54
Lurkers, as my title suggest I will have a one night stay in Bangkok coming up next month. I will have spent most of my time down in more common resort areas but will be in Bangkok only for one night to avoid the 2+ hour drive to the airport to catch an early long flight. Looking for recommendations for a hotel (IHG / Holiday Inn) that is decent and relatively close to a good walking street for some action. Appreciate any inputs.

Pointy Stick
01-25-19, 08:50
Lurkers, as my title suggest I will have a one night stay in Bangkok coming up next month. I will have spent most of my time down in more common resort areas but will be in Bangkok only for one night to avoid the 2+ hour drive to the airport to catch an early long flight. Looking for recommendations for a hotel (IHG / Holiday Inn) that is decent and relatively close to a good walking street for some action. Appreciate any inputs.When has it been 2+ hours to the airport? Maybe if the yellow shirts were storming the airport. Also as far as I know Bangkok hasn't got a Walking st filled with hookers. Have you got your city right?

Aster14
01-25-19, 22:46
Been lurking for a while but thought it's time for me to give back. Visited for a week a few months back and stayed at Dream Hotel. The location was excellent, walkable to Soi Cowboy and Nana, but the rooms were so-so. Facilities were nothing special, low ceilings (I guess it's kind of an Asian thing), and mediocre food. Definitely closer to a 4 star than the 5 advertised on some sites.

On the plus side, never had problems bringing a girl back. The hotel itself is separated into two buildings, each with its own reception where they'll hold the girl's ID. Standard procedure for Bangkok where they'll call you to let a guest up and again when she leaves.

Kumbu
01-26-19, 02:23
I am planning a trip too, long over due now. Been like 4 years.

Stayed at Adelphi twice and it never disappointed, at that point of time ladies never heard of it. It had a decent restaurant too. Close to Nana BTS and Vasu Exchange.Thanks, this is good to know. I agree. Location is the killer for Adelphi. But Mercure also has that, in that it is close to the nightclubs up that side of soi 11.

Been lurking for a while but thought it's time for me to give back. Visited for a week a few months back and stayed at Dream Hotel. The location was excellent, walkable to Soi Cowboy and Nana, but the rooms were so-so. Facilities were nothing special, low ceilings (I guess it's kind of an Asian thing), and mediocre food. Definitely closer to a 4 star than the 5 advertised on some sites.

On the plus side, never had problems bringing a girl back. The hotel itself is separated into two buildings, each with its own reception where they'll hold the girl's ID. Standard procedure for Bangkok where they'll call you to let a guest up and again when she leaves.Thanks for coming out of the shadows, Aster14: your contribution is much appreciated. I've been into the lobby of this hotel, but never to a room, so your review is very useful. I might try this place for one night, though I'm kind of leaning away from it at this point. Thanks again.

Va Steve
01-26-19, 03:38
I have lots of points with Marriott and have elite status, so I booked a nice room for two nights. My plane arrived very early in the morning, and I had previously requested an early check in. They were very accommodating, and I was in my room by 0800. I was pleased with the room and the overall service. The hotel is definitely guest-friendly; I noticed the minibar had a pack of condoms!

Mogwai
01-26-19, 10:37
Also as far as I know Bangkok hasn't got a Walking st filled with hookers.How about Soi Cowboy and Soi 4?

Lurkers, as my title suggest I will have a one night stay in Bangkok coming up next month. I will have spent most of my time down in more common resort areas but will be in Bangkok only for one night to avoid the 2+ hour drive to the airport to catch an early long flight. Looking for recommendations for a hotel (IHG / Holiday Inn) that is decent and relatively close to a good walking street for some action. Appreciate any inputs.Don't understand why you are asking the lurkers. They will be the last to respond LOL.
Anyway, you have come to the right thread. Now just start reading it.

Kerrstar
01-27-19, 03:39
When has it been 2+ hours to the airport? Maybe if the yellow shirts were storming the airport. Also as far as I know Bangkok hasn't got a Walking st filled with hookers. Have you got your city right?He's in a resort area, could be coming up from Hua Hin?

Arjun31
01-27-19, 04:35
Thanks, this is good to know. I agree. Location is the killer for Adelphi. But Mercure also has that, in that it is close to the nightclubs up that side of soi 11.

Thanks for coming out of the shadows, Aster14: your contribution is much appreciated. I've been into the lobby of this hotel, but never to a room, so your review is very useful. I might try this place for one night, though I'm kind of leaning away from it at this point. Thanks again.Finally booked the hotel, went back to Adelphi was on the higher side compared to Mercure but the room size was like 200 sft more than Mercure. Like my space when alone in such trips. It also had a 7-11, right next to it not sure if it is still around, a famous BJ bar too.

Penguin69
01-27-19, 10:35
I booked Admiral Premier but have since revised my plan due to the slightly out-of-the-way location.

Now I'm tossing up between Dawin Hotel and Galleria Suk 10. Former has good location for Nana plaza particularly but just far enough down Soi to escape the late noise.

Be interested to hear if anyone stayed at either of these.

Penguin69
01-27-19, 10:50
I booked Admiral Premier but have since revised my plan due to the slightly out-of-the-way location.

Now I'm tossing up between Dawin Hotel and Galleria Suk 10. Former has good location for Nana plaza particularly but just far enough down Soi to escape the late noise.

Tomasb
01-28-19, 01:54
I have not stayed at either but have lived on both soi's. The problem with Galería is it not close to anything. The private park at the beginning of the Soi is now closed and there are only a few minor restaurants nearby at Cozy10 hotel. The only bar is Lollipops, which I think is a BJ bar off on a side Soi from Soi 10, and a LB bar on this same adjacent Soi. Thermae is across the street from Soi 10 but there is no place to cross SUK in this area. If you meet a girl in or around Soi 4, you would have to take a taxi, which would be driving on the opposite side of the road from Soi 10 necessitating a turn around at Asok junction extending your trip time and fare. It's closer from Soi 10 to walk to Asok and Soi Cowboy, though.

I walked by Dawins last night coming from the tobacco complex. It seems like a nice modern place from the outside and it is a tuk tuk ride from NEP, etc. Or easily walked. However, the city was doing some major construction last night on some underground pipes in the street just up the street from the hotel so you may want to inquire about that project work.

Kerrstar
01-28-19, 04:47
Thermae is across the street from Soi 10 but there is no place to cross SUK in this area. If you meet a girl in or around Soi 4, you would have to take a taxi, which would be driving on the opposite side of the road from Soi 10 necessitating a turn around at Asok junction extending your trip time and fare. It's closer from Soi 10 to walk to Asok and Soi Cowboy, though. I think you can cross at the Nana BTS station. There is an escalator near Soi 8. Not sure about the exit / entance on the other side as I haven't been on that side for a while, however that is where the new Hyatt Regency is, so I'd be surprised if there isn't an exit there. I only know this because I get my hair cut just here Soi 10 s I get off at Nana to go there.

Mogwai
01-28-19, 10:07
I think you can cross at the Nana BTS station. There is an escalator near Soi 8. Not sure about the exit / entance on the other side as I haven't been on that side for a while, however that is where the new Hyatt Regency is, so I'd be surprised if there isn't an exit there. I only know this because I get my hair cut just here Soi 10 s I get off at Nana to go there.Yes there's an exit / entrance at the other side of Nana BTS.
And there's also a pedestrian bridge not that far from Thermae and Soi 10 (in the direction of Asok).

Mogwai
01-28-19, 10:20

Be interested to hear if anyone stayed at either of these.I've stayed at the Dawin several times. Good hotel with very nice rooms. The rooms and particularly the beds might be too small if you like LT with the girls though (I don't so it doesn't bother me).

The only rooms that are really quiet are the corner rooms at the backside of the hotel. In the rooms at the sides or the front you will have some noise coming from the street (tuk tuks especially, quite annoying) and the beer bar opposite the hotel.
The adjacent Ibis hotel has a breakfast buffet for 250 Baht and lunch buffet for 500 Baht. It's ok but nothing to write home about.

The Dawin has a restaurant but no buffet. Quality goes up and down a bit but is usually ok.

Penguin69
01-28-19, 11:32
I have not stayed at either but have lived on both soi's. The problem with Galera is it not close to anything. The private park at the beginning of the Soi is now closed and there are only a few minor restaurants nearby at Cozy10 hotel. The only bar is Lollipops, which I think is a BJ bar off on a side Soi from Soi 10, and a LB bar on this same adjacent Soi. Thermae is across the street from Soi 10 but there is no place to cross SUK in this area. If you meet a girl in or around Soi 4, you would have to take a taxi, which would be driving on the opposite side of the road from Soi 10 necessitating a turn around at Asok junction extending your trip time and fare. It's closer from Soi 10 to walk to Asok and Soi Cowboy, though.

I walked by Dawins last night coming from the tobacco complex. It seems like a nice modern place from the outside and it is a tuk tuk ride from NEP, etc. Or easily walked. However, the city was doing some major construction last night on some underground pipes in the street just up the street from the hotel so you may want to inquire about that project work.
I think you can cross at the Nana BTS station. There is an escalator near Soi 8. Not sure about the exit / entance on the other side as I haven't been on that side for a while, however that is where the new Hyatt Regency is, so I'd be surprised if there isn't an exit there. I only know this because I get my hair cut just here Soi 10 s I get off at Nana to go there.
Yes there's an exit / entrance at the other side of Nana BTS.
And there's also a pedestrian bridge not that far from Thermae and Soi 10 (in the direction of Asok).

I've stayed at the Dawin several times. Good hotel with very nice rooms. The rooms and particularly the beds might be too small if you like LT with the girls though (I don't so it doesn't bother me).

The only rooms that are really quiet are the corner rooms at the backside of the hotel. In the rooms at the sides or the front you will have some noise coming from the street (tuk tuks especially, quite annoying) and the beer bar opposite the hotel..Thanks for input.

I certainly remember being able to cross Suk via Nana BTS before; also I remember crossing with a FL over a footbridge between Nana and Asok BTS IIRC.

Thanks for the heads up on the beer bar opposite Dawin. As I'm a light sleeper this could be a deal breaker on this place, along with tuktuk noise.

If anyone can offer other suggestions in area with reasonable access points, guest-friendly obviously, and in the €220-€280 range for 4 nights.

Penguin69
01-28-19, 15:14
I noticed this place on Soi 15. Has a European type facade and reviews seem OK. Someone on TA said guest friendly too. Good rates on prepay too. This could also be a contender. On opp side of Suk to others so would be better for Thermae, though not sure how much action I'd get there.

Drbombay
01-28-19, 16:59
When has it been 2+ hours to the airport? Maybe if the yellow shirts were storming the airport. Also as far as I know Bangkok hasn't got a Walking st filled with hookers. Have you got your city right?I'll be staying in Pattaya then only have one night in BKK to avoid the rush of trying to get an early flight from Pattaya. That's why I am looking for a decent hotel near a few decent bars to kill the time.

Robert Long
01-28-19, 19:13

Be interested to hear if anyone stayed at either of these.I have stayed there and it's not bad. A little walk from Suk but not far. They are guest friendly and also have a Tuk-Tuk to take you to Suk from the hotel. The staff were great and the room was good. I don't eat breakfast so can't remark on the food.

I used the Nana cross over to get to the other side of Suk. I am a walker and enjoy getting the exercise. I would compare the distance to be equal to the walk from the Ambassador to Suk. But free from all the hucksters and parked taxis.

RL.

Jim200
01-28-19, 23:06
I've stayed at the Dawin several times. Good hotel with very nice rooms. The rooms and particularly the beds might be too small if you like LT with the girls though (I don't so it doesn't bother me).

The only rooms that are really quiet are the corner rooms at the backside of the hotel. In the rooms at the sides or the front you will have some noise coming from the street (tuk tuks especially, quite annoying) and the beer bar opposite the hotel.
The adjacent Ibis hotel has a breakfast buffet for 250 Baht and lunch buffet for 500 Baht. It's ok but nothing to write home about.

The Dawin has a restaurant but no buffet. Quality goes up and down a bit but is usually ok.Not a bad hotel and ideal if you plan on going to Nana Plaza. I do remember that this site, ISG was blocked at the hotel WiFi and I had to use either a VPN or anonymizer to access it.

Mogwai
01-29-19, 09:52
Not a bad hotel and ideal if you plan on going to Nana Plaza. I do remember that this site, ISG was blocked at the hotel WiFi and I had to use either a VPN or anonymizer to access it.I've had that problem too a few times at The Dawin IIRC. But not all the time. Don't know why.

DesertFox1
01-30-19, 16:18
Anyone know of a GFE friendly 3/4 star hotel in Sukhumvit area offering 24 hours check in / checkout? Asking because my flight lands at 615 hrs.

Gargano19
01-31-19, 04:26
Anyone know of a GFE friendly 3/4 star hotel in Sukhumvit area offering 24 hours check in / checkout? Asking because my flight lands at 615 hrs.I think hotels near Phrom Phong offer 24 hours check-in.

Robert Long
01-31-19, 20:36
Anyone know of a GFE friendly 3/4 star hotel in Sukhumvit area offering 24 hours check in / checkout? Asking because my flight lands at 615 hrs.I have arrived very early and the Ambassador Hotel allows you to check in at 06:00 am for 1000 baht. A little pricy but it works. That is a Tower room on a high floor.

Then you pay the booked price considering that you did book the room ahead of time. Hotels.com is a good site.

RL.

Sunlover2
02-03-19, 00:50
Anyone know of a GFE friendly 3/4 star hotel in Sukhumvit area offering 24 hours check in / checkout? Asking because my flight lands at 615 hrs.I just checked in the Nana Hotel at 5:45 hrs no extra fee. Never had an issue checking in early at this hotel.

FWIW they do allow a late checkout (normal time is 14:00 hrs) up to 20:00 hrs for 50% of the daily rate. Convenient for those midnight departures from BKK.

SL.

Mogwai
02-03-19, 09:02
I just checked in the Nana Hotel at 5:45 hrs no extra fee. Never had an issue checking in early at this hotel.So apparently this hotel doesn't have a high occupancy rate and has rooms available most of the time. Or you were just lucky.

Lefeu
02-03-19, 17:28
Recently, I stayed at the Novotel at the corner of soi 4 and soi 6, not too far from the Dynasty Grande. I have stayed at the Novotel budget hotel chain numerous times in Europe, most notably France, so I am fairly familiar with their style. In Europe, you get just enough real estate to move around, at reasonable local pricing.

The setup was fairly similar in the Bangkok location, except for the price. It was a bit high, at close to $100 per night. The room was small, with enough space for 1 person to move around. The same story with the small bathroom. You add one more person and you've got a crowd. The hotel had a high tower, with close to 25 floors served by 3 slow elevators. Hence, there was quite a bit of wait for the lift to show up. The room was sparsely furnished. Since I was at the end of my trip and I was staying for just 2 nights, it did not bother me. There was no hair dryer in my room, but they told me they can send one to my room, no thanks. They did have decent French food at reasonable prices, especially their lunch buffet. Access to the hotel is fairly easy, via soi 6, and one can avoid the crowded soi Nana. I also stayed several times in the past at the Dynasty Grande and the Majestic Grande, and I thought they offered better value.

Kumbu
02-04-19, 22:54
Recently, I stayed at the Novotel at the corner of soi 4 and soi 6, not too far from the Dynasty Grande. I have stayed at the Novotel budget hotel chain numerous times in Europe, most notably France, so I am fairly familiar with their style. In Europe, you get just enough real estate to move around, at reasonable local pricing.

The setup was fairly similar in the Bangkok location, except for the price. It was a bit high, at close to $100 per night. The room was small, with enough space for 1 person to move around. The same story with the small bathroom. You add one more person and you've got a crowd. The hotel had a high tower, with close to 25 floors served by 3 slow elevators. Hence, there was quite a bit of wait for the lift to show up. The room was sparsely furnished. Since I was at the end of my trip and I was staying for just 2 nights, it did not bother me. There was no hair dryer in my room, but they told me they can send one to my room, no thanks. They did have decent French food at reasonable prices, especially their lunch buffet. Access to the hotel is fairly easy, via soi 6, and one can avoid the crowded soi Nana. I also stayed several times in the past at the Dynasty Grande and the Majestic Grande, and I thought they offered better value.Nice review, Lefeu, thanks. $100 does seem steep for this hotel. I'm seeing $70 per night right now. Do you think that would be worth it, given all you said? Location seems pretty good.

Sunlover2
02-05-19, 07:31
So apparently this hotel doesn't have a high occupancy rate and has rooms available most of the time. Or you were just lucky.After about 20 stays over 10+ years (at different times of the year) and the same result I would say it has gotten beyond lucky. I think the Nana Hotel is just a casual throwback type place, with no mega corporate chain policies to adhere to.

I will say I have always booked my reservations thru the hotel website, and my stays are lengthy at 2-4 weeks per.

SL.

Lefeu
02-05-19, 15:17
Nice review, Lefeu, thanks. $100 does seem steep for this hotel. I'm seeing $70 per night right now. Do you think that would be worth it, given all you said? Location seems pretty good.I also paid around $70 as well, as I got a discounted room. That is a better rate for that hotel. Yes, I like the location but I still prefer the Dynasty Grande and the Majestic Grande (soon to be renamed). The Novotel does not seem capable to accommodate large crowds, lobby always busy, suitcases all over the place, bused parked outside all day picking / dropping the hordes of group tourists from China / India.

ChronoTrigger
02-07-19, 22:34
Long time lurker here, want to know something:

How come there is barely a mention on ISG of the hostels in Bangkok? There are many of them and many class themselves as 'adult' so I would conjecture they are used by mongers. Yet here we don't write about them. Is there a reason for this? I would think they have an appeal to cheap mongering and also those who like sex in semi-public places. Please give any knowledge you have on them. Or perhaps its a generally known rule, no sex allowed in Bangkok hostels?

Anyone? Thanks.

Dg8787
02-08-19, 01:11
Long time lurker here, want to know something:

How come there is barely a mention on ISG of the hostels in Bangkok? There are many of them and many class themselves as 'adult' so I would conjecture they are used by mongers. Yet here we don't write about them. Is there a reason for this? I would think they have an appeal to cheap mongering and also those who like sex in semi-public places. Please give any knowledge you have on them. Or perhaps its a generally known rule, no sex allowed in Bangkok hostels?

Anyone? Thanks.No info posted because everyone wants to keep it a secret for themselves. Hostels are nothing but free orgy houses.

ChronoTrigger
02-10-19, 03:05
> free orgy houses.Well that is better than paying for it. In which case there should be more mention of them on the ISG. Something isn't adding up here. My guess is if they are free orgy houses they are for 18-30 yo, if its not free they are for Indians and other low budget mongers. I'm hopefully going to Bangkok in a couple of weeks so I will see for myself what is happening in the hundreds of hostels, and perhaps why they are not mentioned this forum. Seems dumb I have to go out there like I'm ISG's Christopher Columbus discovering uncharted lands and peoples when we have dozens of Bangkok residents here that know and see the hostels every day.

Kerrstar
02-11-19, 05:55
Well that is better than paying for it. In which case there should be more mention of them on the ISG. Something isn't adding up here. My guess is if they are free orgy houses they are for 18-30 yo, if its not free they are for Indians and other low budget mongers. I'm hopefully going to Bangkok in a couple of weeks so I will see for myself what is happening in the hundreds of hostels, and perhaps why they are not mentioned this forum. I think he is having a lend. I doubt any Thai girl would go back for a shag at a hostel with other people sharing the room. Whilst there are plenty of P4 P girls on the scene in BKK the reality is that Thais are generally pretty conservative.

Fun Luvr
02-20-19, 17:22
Does anyone know if the Smart Suites Hotel at 43/17 Sukhumvit Soi 11 is chica friendly? I'm planning my first trip to Thailand starting March 20. I sent them a message from their web site last week and haven't received a response.

MDave1981
02-20-19, 18:31
I'm travelling to Thailand too. On Mar. 10. Let me know if you come across any good hotel deal.

Does anyone know if the Smart Suites Hotel at 43/17 Sukhumvit Soi 11 is chica friendly? I'm planning my first trip to Thailand starting March 20. I sent them a message from their web site last week and haven't received a response.

Fun Luvr
02-22-19, 21:29
Does anyone know if the Smart Suites Hotel at 43/17 Sukhumvit Soi 11 is chica friendly?I received a response to my email to them. They said they are guest friendly with no additional costs. I just booked four nights for $28/ night including taxes and service fees.

Dg8787
02-23-19, 06:28
Well that is better than paying for it. In which case there should be more mention of them on the ISG. Something isn't adding up here. My guess is if they are free orgy houses they are for 18-30 yo, if its not free they are for Indians and other low budget mongers. I'm hopefully going to Bangkok in a couple of weeks so I will see for myself what is happening in the hundreds of hostels, and perhaps why they are not mentioned this forum. Seems dumb I have to go out there like I'm ISG's Christopher Columbus discovering uncharted lands and peoples when we have dozens of Bangkok residents here that know and see the hostels every day.Pretty demanding for a new poster, long time lurker. Please report your findings of the new territory and contribute something.

Banana Boi
02-23-19, 09:22
Seems dumb I have to go out there like I'm ISG's Christopher Columbus discovering uncharted lands and peoples when we have dozens of Bangkok residents here that know and see the hostels every day.How do you expect to take a bargirl home when you are staying in a hostel with shared rooms and bathrooms? Why don't you have an answer? Just an educated guess but I'm pretty sure most if not all guys who contribute valuable information here DO NOT stay in a hostel when they visit Bangkok.

Hotels are cheap in Bangkok. You can easily get half decent rooms for less than 1000 baht per night if you're on a budget.

Manicure
02-23-19, 12:18
I have booked the Rembrandt hotel on Soi 18 because of the location and quality. This is not a girl friendly hotel, because the clientele is mostly European / American Couple and families, bringing a guest with clothes that gave some idea of the relationship will not be at all accepted and you will be scrutinized. This was not an issue for me as my short stay in Bangkok was for soapie and massages.

Buksida1
02-23-19, 22:17

Be interested to hear if anyone stayed at either of these.I was booked into the Dawin by a travel agent. It was in the evening when I arrived and was given a very small, street side room. Very, very noisy with motorbikes, taxis and people noise. I checked out in the morning. If, you stay here, get a room on the backside. GF friendly.

Kerrstar
02-26-19, 13:41
Was in BKK last weekend and thought I'd try the new Hyatt Regency. FYI, this place isn't cheap and for most mongers they wouldn't want to waste money here. Since I'm only in town for a few days every few months I decided to splurge. Location is great, on the corner of Soi 13, although the entrance is a bit strange, off to one side. Very nice hotel and GF. I brought a girl back at about 4 am and they just said Hi. I won't bother about reporting on the session with thr girl, I was pretty drunk and had been at afterskool for a few hours already.

Price was almost 7,000 baht a night, including taxes but after 20% opening discount.

Penguin69
02-26-19, 16:25
I was booked into the Dawin by a travel agent. It was in the evening when I arrived and was given a very small, street side room. Very, very noisy with motorbikes, taxis and people noise. I checked out in the morning. If, you stay here, get a room on the backside. GF friendly.Thanks for feedback.

Have since booked into Galleria Suk 10. Equidistant for many places, and seems fairly quiet.

WindAngel
02-26-19, 19:22
Was in BKK last weekend and thought I'd try the new Hyatt Regency. It is girl friendly. Internet is very fast which is important for me. Call to US is free.

The service is excellent, and they have a lot of staff during day time. I felt a little weird bringing in girl because there are so many staff at the front desk. I think the service level by the staff is better than Park Hyatt at Pholen Chit.

It is not fully open, currently up to 20th floor. There are still some issues in my room that need to be worked out, like the door hitting the toilet, leaking cooler.

My friend had 5 visitors a day and I had 3 the most. I don't think it requires guest to register but we did most of the times. The elevator requires a key card to operate. The front desk will call you to ask for permission to send the girl up to your room.

I found some girls can be very self conscious. One girl does not want to have breakfast there because she felt embarrassed. I don't usually keep girl overnight but we just fall asleep.

The price is dynamic and changes during the season. I see the dates in April are cheaper. I look at the bill, and the service charge and tax alone is more than staying at many smaller hotels nearby. Coffee is about 110 B. Whisky and Coke is about $320 so it is not too bad.

Luca2112
03-01-19, 11:43
Was in BKK last weekend and thought I'd try the new Hyatt Regency. FYI, this place isn't cheap and for most mongers they wouldn't want to waste money here. Since I'm only in town for a few days every few months I decided to splurge. Location is great, on the corner of Soi 13, although the entrance is a bit strange, off to one side. Very nice hotel and GF. I brought a girl back at about 4 am and they just said Hi. I won't bother about reporting on the session with thr girl, I was pretty drunk and had been at afterskool for a few hours already.

Price was almost 7,000 baht a night, including taxes but after 20% opening discount.I had a great stay in the new Hyatt Regency, nice hotel, nice rooms and friendly staff. The breakfast is amazing, the pool is nice and the location is perfect. Now they have the new link to the BTS Nana station! Before I booked this hotel, I found this video on Youtube very helpful, it's a full tour:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JS7eAOPHa10

Luca2112
03-01-19, 11:51
I have to book in Siam Swana hotel for a friend, anybody know if it's guest friendly? Thank you in advance.

TJ222
03-02-19, 04:08
I tend to avoid the major chains, and yes, I did a search (RTFF), and didn't find anything. I was curious if anyone had experience with the HI Express near Sukhumvit Soi 11 as in, is it g / f?

Christian G
03-02-19, 09:51
and yes, I did a search (RTFF), and didn't find anything.
Are you sure?
http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?1029-Bangkok-Hotels&p=2163084&viewfull=1#post2163084
http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?1029-Bangkok-Hotels&p=2157083&viewfull=1#post2157083
http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?1029-Bangkok-Hotels&p=2098034&viewfull=1#post2098034

TJ222
03-02-19, 14:36
Are you sure?
http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?1029-Bangkok-Hotels&p=2163084&viewfull=1#post2163084
http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?1029-Bangkok-Hotels&p=2157083&viewfull=1#post2157083
http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?1029-Bangkok-Hotels&p=2098034&viewfull=1#post2098034Huh, the search function definitely didn't "find" those unless I royally f'ed something up. Appreciate the threads though!

Gladiator69
03-02-19, 18:38
No problem having ladies up to my room at all. Even the ladies with heavy makeup who apparently are hookers were allowed. Had 2 Tulip ladies up for an amazing threeway one night and then another Smooci lady up to my room early next morning for some morning sex with no issue. Reception will call and escort them up to your door and call again when the ladies pick up their ID before they left to make sure you are OK. Huge gym if you are into working out like me. Small pool but up on the roof, so a lot of sun if you'd like to work on your tan.

Chacal60
03-03-19, 02:36
Clean, affordable, good location and very friendly. Breakfast is fine, as well.

I tend to avoid the major chains, and yes, I did a search (RTFF), and didn't find anything. I was curious if anyone had experience with the HI Express near Sukhumvit Soi 11 as in, is it g / f?

Kumbu
03-03-19, 03:49
The one by Accor, near NEP. I'm pulling up a good deal right now, and wondering if I should book. Looking back on this thread, there are varying reports, but the most recent are a few years old. Anyone had an recent experience with this hotel? Someone said (a few years ago) that it is being over-run by Arab families. Any truth to that? And does it really make a difference to mongering? Any help would be most appreciated.

Floralys
03-05-19, 18:28
Staying in ibis hotel (not the Novotel one, but further down the road near dawin nana).

Paid 1600 for the night (42 euros approx).

Personally, its not worth the money. I peg this hotel for 1200. The rooms are pretty small. I'm on 6th floor back end side, so its very quiet.

Although its still a bit far walking to the beginning of nana IMO. Novotel would have been better qua location. Phachara suites has the best location IMO.

Didn't try the food, so don't know about the restaurant.

Minibar is empty, only 2 plain waters.

The rooms are tidy and neat. A/C works perfectly fine, but its not digitally regulated and no remote. Bathroom is very small, can't fit 2 person there really.

I'm used to more luxurious hotels so that is my bias. I don't plan to pay more than 1500 a night for the hotels anymore.

Kumbu
03-08-19, 05:18
Location On Soi 11, closer to Suk than Aloft, but still a bit of a walk. This is a great location, since it is close to Levels and Insanity and the other clubs on Soi 11. If Climax were open this would be my go-to hotel.

Price I had been checking prices at hotels.com and other sites, as well as on the Accor app, and the prices were always in the $80 range, just like Aloft. So price wise, the two are pretty similar. It's probably worth this amount, to be honest.

Value Pretty decent. You are dropping less than $100 per night for a mid-level hotel in a top location.

RoomVery large room, actually. I had two twin beds (not sure why I requested that), on the back end of the hotel, so it was very quiet. The bathroom was fine. Not enough towels, and there was no place for hand towels, which felt kind of odd. There are two shower facilities: a walk in shower and a bath / shower combo. After my long trip from the USA, I wanted a hot shower, but it turned out there was no hot water. What?! I ran the water for 10 minutes, and it never got hot enough to call it anything more than tepid. The next morning I discovered that there was plenty of hot water in the bath / shower combo, but not in the walk-in. Pretty lame, IMHO. So for that reason alone I would not repeat.

OverallFor mongering, it's a good hotel. There are plenty of non-mongering guests, but if you do your thing late at night, it isn't an issue. They never checked ID for the girl on her way in, and the elevator is kind of out of sight of the reception (not completely, but it's discrete).

If they could fix the hot water issue, I would repeat, but when I told them about it, they said "Thank you for the information" and that was it. I have a feeling this will be a permanent problem for this hotel.

Syzygies
03-08-19, 08:04
I'm used to more luxurious hotels so that is my bias. I don't plan to pay more than 1500 a night for the hotels anymore.So there you have a self contradiction. You might be used to luxury but for 1500 you don't really get it. I agree though 1600 would be too much for the Ibis.

I used to recommend the Mermaid, but I think it now costs somewhat more than 1500, and barely a 4 star. My current Hotel is boutique style in Asoke region at 1800. Room is small, looks nice, but definitely well short of luxury. There is no lift here and minimal selving in the room. No electric kettle but Café downstairs. Its okay For 1800.

I used to like Studio Asoke, but its price has gone higher, at least for short notice bookings, otherwise might be staying there now.

Best rooms I know of for well under 1500 is Sakura Sky on Soi 33. However there is no sound proofing and a gap under the door, and the paintwork and wallpaper has damage, so not luxury by any means but a good option for around 1 K, if you are on tight budget. Rooms standard varies, depending on how recently renovated perhaps. However very cheap renovations.

Really for 1500, you fall a long way short of luxury. 2500 and you might feel relatively comfortable, or stay a long way out from the Sukhumvit stretch. I like Column Hotel a lot but its probably 4 K. Sometimes there is a special there or in Grand Mecure Soi 19.

Buksida1
03-09-19, 02:43
Thanks for feedback.

Have since booked into Galleria Suk 10. Equidistant for many places, and seems fairly quiet.How was it?

Christian G
03-09-19, 15:13
How was it?I been there once, for a couple of nights few years ago and it was very quiet.

Penguin69
03-09-19, 18:31
How was it?It's still in future. I like to book quite in advance to get right place.

Bouvis
03-10-19, 05:04
Hi,

Any reports on Novotel Bangkok Sukhumvit 4?

Basically I'm wanting a hotel with a decent fitness centre, pool and is GF friendly around the 2500-300 THB mark and within close distance to Nana.

I'm planning on taking a girl from a go-go back to the room to give her a sound working over and don't want to her to be whining about walking too far as I find this a turn off. (YMMV but in my experience some of these princess's are lazy).

Why walk?

I enjoy looking at them in the environs for a while before enjoying the prize. A bit like going on safari I guess.

Thanks again.

BB.

Mogwai
03-11-19, 10:10
Yes. Go back 2 or 3 pages in this thread. Geez.

Kumbu
03-12-19, 10:44
The Landmark needs no reviews here, but yesterday I went to the gym for the first time at this hotel (having stayed there many times in the past). It was at around 6 pm (Monday evening), and well, it is quite a large gym, but goddam was it full. I mean there were no machines available, and a long line for any of the free weight benches. This is a commercial gym that is housed in the hotel, so it is not just hotel guests here, but people from the whole area that come to use it. It's a lovely gym, but is unusable with that many people in it. So if that kind of thing is important to you, please take note.

Tiberious
03-12-19, 11:48
Hi,

Basically I'm wanting a hotel with a decent fitness centre, pool and is GF friendly around the 2500-300 THB mark and within close distance to Nana.

I'm planning on taking a girl from a go-go back to the room to give her a sound working over and don't want to her to be whining about walking too far as I find this a turn off. (YMMV but in my experience some of these princess's are lazy).

Why walk?

I enjoy looking at them in the environs for a while before enjoying the prize. A bit like going on safari I guess.

Thanks again.

BB.My friend stayed there in Jan, I saw almost everything of that hotel but not the fitness center. It's nice hotel for that price, great location 5 minutes from Nana. The rooms are nice and not so small, the pool is amazing because is on the rooftop, there is a nice bar and you can enjoy a beautiful view of Bangkok.

Bouvis
03-12-19, 11:52
The Landmark needs no reviews here, but yesterday I went to the gym for the first time at this hotel (having stayed there many times in the past). It was at around 6 pm (Monday evening), and well, it is quite a large gym, but goddam was it full. I mean there were no machines available, and a long line for any of the free weight benches. This is a commercial gym that is housed in the hotel, so it is not just hotel guests here, but people from the whole area that come to use it. It's a lovely gym, but is unusable with that many people in it. So if that kind of thing is important to you, please take note.Kumbu,

Thanks for this as I was considering The Landmark due to the gym facilities available.

I noticed you have mentioned Mercure Sukumvit 11 in your posts.

My research shows that the gym looks OK but quite small?

Would you mind sharing your thoughts on the best options in regard to gym / fitness.

Love your work.

BB.

Bouvis
03-12-19, 14:41
The Landmark needs no reviews here, but yesterday I went to the gym for the first time at this hotel (having stayed there many times in the past). It was at around 6 pm (Monday evening), and well, it is quite a large gym, but goddam was it full. I mean there were no machines available, and a long line for any of the free weight benches. This is a commercial gym that is housed in the hotel, so it is not just hotel guests here, but people from the whole area that come to use it. It's a lovely gym, but is unusable with that many people in it. So if that kind of thing is important to you, please take note.Thanks Kumbu.

I was considering The Landmark due to the gym.

In regards to Mercure Suk 11's fitness area it appears rather small. I see from your posts you gave stayed here.

Any others you would suggest?

Thanks for your terrific contributions.

BB.

MichaelSamuel
03-15-19, 05:31
So that is when it gets busy! I am a landmark regular as well and enjoy using the gym but I go mornings or early afternoons and there is almost no one there, not even at lunch. I wondered how such a large gym stayed open with no clients. Must be all after work crowd which makes sense, work in area use the gym avoid the busiest BTS and MRT times.

The gym is small but nice at the Marriott on 57 my other haunt. Maybe 4-6 treadmills. Never waited for a machine there.

The Landmark needs no reviews here, but yesterday I went to the gym for the first time at this hotel (having stayed there many times in the past). It was at around 6 pm (Monday evening), and well, it is quite a large gym, but goddam was it full. I mean there were no machines available, and a long line for any of the free weight benches. This is a commercial gym that is housed in the hotel, so it is not just hotel guests here, but people from the whole area that come to use it. It's a lovely gym, but is unusable with that many people in it. So if that kind of thing is important to you, please take note.

Kumbu
03-15-19, 08:06
Thanks Kumbu.

I was considering The Landmark due to the gym.

In regards to Mercure Suk 11's fitness area it appears rather small. I see from your posts you gave stayed here.

Any others you would suggest?
Hi Bouvis, if you can work out at a time other than 5 pm-8 pm, I would say the Landmark is a winner. The location is absolutely killer, the quality of the hotel is right up there, and you can often get good deals so you are not paying through the nose. The gym is very large, so if it is not crowded, as MichaelSamuel says:

I am a landmark regular as well and enjoy using the gym but I go mornings or early afternoons and there is almost no one thereThen it is super. I can't work out any other time than after work, so I was kind of bummed by how unusable the gym was at that time.

Otherwise, I would agree that Mercure gym is not outstanding. It was just ok. And the Aloft is similarly middling. The JW Marriott has an excellent gym, but it is consistently more pricy than even the Landmark.

I think the Majestic Grande has a good gym: can anyone confirm that? I have never been, but an old friend who was a total gym rat used to stay there religiously, so I assume. . .

Smoothy
03-15-19, 08:09
I think the Majestic Grande has a good gym: can anyone confirm that? I have never been, but an old friend who was a total gym rat used to stay there religiously, so I assume. . .Majestic Grande has a nice gym that is somewhat small, but rarely used. Dyanasty Grande has a nice gym, bigger than Majestic Grande's gym, that is also rarely used. I hate busy gyms, so those two hotels are excellent options. The swimming pool at Dynasty Grande is far superior to the pool at Majestic Grande, but the food at Majestic Grande is better than at Dynasty Grande. Both hotels are around 60 to 70 usd a night.

Bouvis
03-17-19, 07:27
IMO It's always reflective on what type of hotel you will be staying in if your inquiry is answered promptly.

Here is a response I received within a few hours from Novotel sukhumvit 4 regarding guest policy:

"Dear Sir.

Warm greetings from Novotel Mercure and Ibis Erawan!

Thank you very much for your e-mail.

We do not charge to joiner, but she has to leave her ID card at the front desk before she goes to your room.

Once she will leave the hotel, she can have her ID card back as it's a hotel policy for security reason.

Should you have further enquiry, please do not hesitate to contact us at any time.

Yours sincerely,

XXXXXXX XXXXXXX (Ms.)."

Bouvis
04-01-19, 03:41
A four minute walk to NEP.

Guest friendly. Guests leave ID at reception and when call in arrives they buzz to advise and guide guest to room.

Newish 4 star Hotel with roof top bar and nice pool.

Good fitness center (but small) with well maintained, clean equipment. You can get cheaper hotels and most Mongers who wish to hit the upper budgets would appreciate.

Photos attached of view from the rooftop pool / bar looking down on NEP and fitness center.

Served my needs well.

Laplace
04-02-19, 12:04
I had a great stay in the new Hyatt Regency, nice hotel, nice rooms and friendly staff. The breakfast is amazing, the pool is nice and the location is perfect. Now they have the new link to the BTS Nana station! Before I booked this hotel, I found this video on Youtube very helpful, it's a full tour:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JS7eAOPHa10Thank you for share your experience and that link was very helpful for me to take a choice. I had a beautiful week in Hyatt Regency, I took bookings with some escorts and I had not problems with the reception.

Analyst8
04-09-19, 18:48
Part of the Marriott group and I'm getting rates of around 3,200/ night. Rooms are decent size with a separate bathtub that you can watch the TV from. Location was the main reason I chose this hotel. 10 minutes walk to Terminal 21/ Soi Cowboy / Nana plaza.

The breakfast buffet was also good. Gym is small but has some treadmills, elliptical and some free weights. Is usually empty whenever I went (typically mornings or early afternoon). Is guest friendly and didn't even ask my guests for ID although you have to come down from your room to pickup / escort the guests to your room (lift needs hotel card).

Getting taxi from reception to airport also good. They would try to get you cab that uses meter although during the busy times, they'd advise that some cabs may want a fixed price (400-500 rather than the 350 cost if using meters plus highway tolls).

Rodwint2
04-14-19, 11:39
Has anyone stayed at this hotel on Soi 11? It appears that it has gone through renovations recently and the photos look good. Also, the recent reviews on Trip Advisor are good compared to my old hotel, the Grand President. Any comments would be greatly appreciated.

BionicMan
04-14-19, 15:08
Has the hotel done with its refurbishing and name change?

Has anyone been there recently and able to compare with the previous administration?

IKnowMyAbc1
04-14-19, 15:25
Looking for a hotel that is within easy reach of Nana and Thermae bar with both bathtub and shower. Found the Grand Business Inn on booking.com and reviews seem pretty good and reasonable price.

Tripadvisor users mention it is GF but other than that nothing to go by. Anyone stayed at this hotel and confirm this is guest friendly?

Thanks.

Banana Boi
04-14-19, 21:14
Looking for a hotel that is within easy reach of Nana and Thermae bar with both bathtub and shower. Found the Grand Business Inn on booking.com and reviews seem pretty good and reasonable price.

Tripadvisor users mention it is GF but other than that nothing to go by. Anyone stayed at this hotel and confirm this is guest friendly?

Thanks.I walked up with a Thermae girl no questions asked when we went up to see a buddy who was staying there. No one seemed to care.

Houston Player
04-15-19, 03:11
Has the hotel done with its refurbishing and name change?

Has anyone been there recently and able to compare with the previous administration?The Majestic Grande refurbishment is not completed. If you like this area I would recommend the New Novatel on Soi 4.

Bouvis
04-15-19, 03:28

Thanks.See my post on these pages on The Novotel Suk 4.

A Grand Deluxe room with Bathtub will serve you well.

Maybe a little pricey at the 3,000 THB however.

Lefeu
04-15-19, 05:39
The Majestic Grande refurbishment is not completed. If you like this area I would recommend the New Novatel on Soi 4.I stayed at the Novotel on Soi 4 and I was not too pleased. I wrote a report back around January 2018. Too crowded and they don't do a good job handling the crowd.

I also stayed at the Dynasty Grande and ex-Majestic Grande. I liked both of these hotels better, less crowded, easier to get in and out.

Buksida1
04-15-19, 06:11
Part of the Marriott group and I'm getting rates of around 3,200/ night. Rooms are decent size with a separate bathtub that you can watch the TV from. Location was the main reason I chose this hotel. 10 minutes walk to Terminal 21/ Soi Cowboy / Nana plaza.

The breakfast buffet was also good. Gym is small but has some treadmills, elliptical and some free weights. Is usually empty whenever I went (typically mornings or early afternoon). Is guest friendly and didn't even ask my guests for ID although you have to come down from your room to pickup / escort the guests to your room (lift needs hotel card).

Getting taxi from reception to airport also good. They would try to get you cab that uses meter although during the busy times, they'd advise that some cabs may want a fixed price (400-500 rather than the 350 cost if using meters plus highway tolls).I have stayed there numerous times over the past 6-7 years. Great location, GF friendly with a very nice buffet breakfast. Smoked salmon and the best noodle soup for your friend. Drunken Leprechaun bar is a good place to start the evening or have dinner. However, the place goes down hill each trip! The rooms are in dire need of a makeover. Original beds have been very well used nightly by myself and and the rest of the world. The sliding bathroom viewing door would not close so there is no toilet privacy. There were bugs in the bathroom. Not listening bugs, bugs with wings. As a Bonvoy Marriott member, I will try and pre book the Westin or other properties in the future.

Syzygies
04-15-19, 08:44

Thanks.Grand Business Inn is on Soi 11. I stayed there many many years ago. Basic budget hotel, with hard beds. Certainly not likely to have rooms with separate bathtub and shower. Shower over the tub, maybe. Not high enough standard. Only advantage is cafe open 24 hours. Not recommended for me. Quest friendly no problem. Basically for expats on a tight budget and liking the area. Close to Villa Markt.

On 8 would be better I think, or even Dynasty Grande (excellent bathrooms with separate bath and shower and a good swimming pool). Grand Business Inn has no pool.

GDreams
04-15-19, 09:53
Grand Business Inn is on Soi 11. I stayed there many many years ago. Basic budget hotel, with hard beds. Certainly not likely to have rooms with separate bathtub and shower. Shower over the tub, maybe. Not high enough standard. Only advantage is cafe open 24 hours. Not recommended for me. Quest friendly no problem. Basically for expats on a tight budget and liking the area. Close to Villa Markt.

On 8 would be better I think, or even Dynasty Grande (excellent bathrooms with separate bath and shower and a good swimming pool). Grand Business Inn has no pool.Close to Villa Market? The old location or the new location?

IKnowMyAbc1
04-15-19, 10:19
Grand Business Inn is on Soi 11. I stayed there many many years ago. Basic budget hotel, with hard beds. Certainly not likely to have rooms with separate bathtub and shower. Shower over the tub, maybe. Not high enough standard. Only advantage is cafe open 24 hours. Not recommended for me. Quest friendly no problem. Basically for expats on a tight budget and liking the area. Close to Villa Markt.

On 8 would be better I think, or even Dynasty Grande (excellent bathrooms with separate bath and shower and a good swimming pool). Grand Business Inn has no pool.Upon taking the time to read reviews and your input I think I'll look elsewhere. Any thoughts on the FuramaXclusive Asoke hotel?

Supmam
04-15-19, 10:22
Anyone stayed here? Planning a two night stay in July. It's just around the corner from tulip and thong lor bts. Prices look decent. I'd prefer to be close to the bts and not near Nana. Less suspicious to the thaifriendly meet up girl.

Is there a short cut through the alleys behind thong lor to this hotel?

EihTooms
04-15-19, 12:52

On 8 would be better I think, or even Dynasty Grande (excellent bathrooms with separate bath and shower and a good swimming pool). Grand Business Inn has no pool.Unfortunately, any hotel on Soi 11 very near Sukhumvit Road is no longer close to Villa Market. VM moved their Soi 11 location all the way to hell down Soi 11, around the corner to the left, past Infinity and V8 Diner. So it is now a long, boring walk down Soi 11 from Sukhumvit Road and any adjacent hotels. Maybe it is a tad closer to Sukhumvit Road and a hotel like Grand Business Inn than if you go to Top's Market below Robinsons at Sukhumvit Soi 19. But it feels like a longer walk to me because it is so unpleasant a walk until perhaps after sunset.

Rodwint2
04-15-19, 18:48
Unfortunately, any hotel on Soi 11 very near Sukhumvit Road is no longer close to Villa Market. VM moved their Soi 11 location all the way to hell down Soi 11, around the corner to the left, past Infinity and V8 Diner. So it is now a long, boring walk down Soi 11 from Sukhumvit Road and any adjacent hotels. Maybe it is a tad closer to Sukhumvit Road and a hotel like Grand Business Inn than if you go to Top's Market below Robinsons at Sukhumvit Soi 19. But it feels like a longer walk to me because it is so unpleasant a walk until perhaps after sunset.Thank you for that important information on the new location of Villa Market. It is closer to Citadines. I use to stay at the Grand President and go there all the time for my essentials. Their breads were very good and I was always buying my water and sodas there.

LookAtWorld
04-15-19, 20:07
Has anyone stayed at this hotel on Soi 11? It appears that it has gone through renovations recently and the photos look good. Also, the recent reviews on Trip Advisor are good compared to my old hotel, the Grand President. Any comments would be greatly appreciated.I stayed in Citadines Soi 11 around 2 years back for 10 days. It was pleasant, apartment style rooms and no restriction on the number of girls you can bring. I am not sure about recent renovations or in comparison with Grand President.

IKnowMyAbc1
04-15-19, 22:37
Any thoughts on the FuramaXclusive Asoke hotel? Granted it is right next to Asok station rather than in between Asok and Nana but seems to tick everything I want with a bathtub, pool (albeit small from the looks of it) and a fitness centre.

Syzygies
04-16-19, 02:17
Any thoughts on the FuramaXclusive Asoke hotel? Granted it is right next to Asok station rather than in between Asok and Nana but seems to tick everything I want with a bathtub, pool (albeit small from the looks of it) and a fitness centre.I have stayed more than once there, so it can't be too bad. Ha ha. Rooms not that spacious and lacking wardrobe space, is my only negative memory. Fine if you don't need large rooms. There will be old reports about this Hotel in the thread, even from me.

Also Asoke is a high traffic jam street at certain times of day. Probably not too big an issue unless you are taking a lot of taxis in day time or early evening.

To go from Nana Plaza back to your Hotel, you want to cross over Sukhumvit road first and catch taxi near Soi 5.

In opposite direction might be worth crossing Asoke first at the 7-eleven to catch a taxi, to save you-turn problems. Or motorcycle is a good option (though back sois if necessary).

Penguin69
04-16-19, 08:19
Has anyone stayed at this hotel on Soi 11? It appears that it has gone through renovations recently and the photos look good. Also, the recent reviews on Trip Advisor are good compared to my old hotel, the Grand President. Any comments would be greatly appreciated.Stayed there and staying again this summer. Very nice rooms, good beds. Girl friendly with room call to check after leaving. Breakfast I had once and was good enough for me. I liked the sliding screen between bedroom and lounge area. Bathroom not the biggest with tub not walk in (in studio) but quite satisfactory.

TiaMoman
04-16-19, 20:55
After reading couple of reviews on the forum, I decided to pre-book the hotel through their Website. Being a member of the chain I got good deal online. The property is right on the corner end ofSsukhmivit 11 near the 2 buzzing nightclubs Insanity & levels. Both were on my list. They do have shuttle (tuk-tuk) till Nana BST.

The location is super close to NEP, Tharmae, eating joints & nightclubs. This place has basic buffet breakfast setup on lower level of the property. This property is a non smoking property.

It's a super girl friendly property. I had girls from Tharmae, Insanity, absolutely no issues while taking them up to the room. The elevators are accessible with the room keys only so you will have to come down to receive your guest.

Rooms a spacious and comfortable if you are Travelling solo. Bathrooms are well equipped with all the basics amenities. No bathtubs although.

Do read my FR in BKK reports section in coming days.

HereNowLater
04-17-19, 07:30
Is this hotel guest friendly? Was thinking of staying here but couldn't find information about whether or not this was guest friendly or not.

Thanks.

Rodwint2
04-17-19, 08:13
I stayed in Citadines Soi 11 around 2 years back for 10 days. It was pleasant, apartment style rooms and no restriction on the number of girls you can bring. I am not sure about recent renovations or in comparison with Grand President.Thank you for your review of the property.

Rodwint2
04-17-19, 08:13
Stayed there and staying again this summer. Very nice rooms, good beds. Girl friendly with room call to check after leaving. Breakfast I had once and was good enough for me. I liked the sliding screen between bedroom and lounge area. Bathroom not the biggest with tub not walk in (in studio) but quite satisfactory.Thanks for the insights on the hotel.

MongerBaba
04-27-19, 12:08
Hello, requesting to shed some information regarding hotels on or near soi 11 as its my first visit to bkk, would like to know good 4 or 5 star hotels to stay nearest to action, nearest to clubs like insanity and levels, girl friendly hotels, please share insights please.

Cheers.

TimTimGuy
04-27-19, 13:08
Hello, requesting to shed some information regarding hotels on or near soi 11 as its my first visit to bkk, would like to know good 4 or 5 star hotels to stay nearest to action, nearest to clubs like insanity and levels, girl friendly hotels, please share insights please.

Cheers."Just flip through the pages of the forum you will get all the info you are looking for. " -- Quoting your post in the New Dehli forum in March.

Come on, there are multiple hotel suggestions on the same page where you posted.

Alwaysactive20
04-27-19, 14:10
Is this hotel guest friendly? Was thinking of staying here but couldn't find information about whether or not this was guest friendly or not.

Thanks.No problems at all however depending on the time of day or night they may hold her ID at the desk if they have security in the lobby.

OrientalLover
05-02-19, 13:41
I'm staying at Fraser Suites, soi 11.

The room I'm staying in is one bedroom with balcony. It seems these rooms are recently renovated. About a 10 minute walk to sukhumwit road. The hotel has tuk tuk service to the main road but tuk tuk is never available and there is no scheduled time.

Hotel is girl friendly hotel. Elevator is accessible by key card.

Sunlover2
05-04-19, 23:00

The room I'm staying in is one bedroom with balcony. It seems these rooms are recently renovated. About a 10 minute walk to sukhumwit road. The hotel has tuk tuk service to the main road but tuk tuk is never available and there is no scheduled time.

Hotel is girl friendly hotel. Elevator is accessible by key card.Thanks for the info. About a 9 minute walk too far for my taste, especially in the pouring rain or the 38 degree centigrade heat of the day.

SL.

Syzygies
05-05-19, 11:44
Some really budget Hotels tried this year (possibly all were no smoking. I don't smoke and don't know). Smokers might need a balcony:

* Feliz Apartments. Soi 69 very near to Phrakhanong BTS - 1400 Baht per night (or was it 1600? forgot) extreme value for money. Apartment has kitchen, microwave, washing machine, etc. , large fridge, very modern, balcony, bathroom probably small (no bath) but good. No faults other then room key left me no clue as to which floor I was staying on Ha ha, and did not even show the full room number (just last two digits). Bed comfortable.

* Sakura Sky. Soi 33 - around the 1000 Baht mark for double room. Room is large for low price but thecor attempts style for Japanese customers but is damaged. Again value for money. The huge weakness is big gap under the door. Noise in the Hotel travels such as Thai couple on a naughty, squabbling down the hallway. The girl got shut out of the room without her phone etc. Conversation in Thai but I understand all too well. Hotel management seemed reluctant to do anything. No Bouncers or security staff I guess. No swimming pool? Some backpackers stay in dormitory section and there exist also capsule rooms. Bed mattress slightly on the hard side. Noise the big weakness (and unrepaired damage). Has a bath (big deal).

* EM33 on Sukhumvit road near to Soi 33. Price just over 1 K. Very basic room for the dcor but okay Bathroom pipes have odour. Small fridge, no Breakfast available to my knowledge. Staff willing to microwave my food at reception. Reasonable value.

* Case Study. Near to Petchburi MRT in small Soi of Asoke. Easy Motorcycle ride to get to Sukhumvit (or MRT if traffic jam). No elevator, no daily room clean, but good standard room, long and skinny room. Bathroom good. Very Quiet location. About 1200 Baht per night. Reception is caf downstairs and only open Caf hours. They probably won't know how many girls take to the room at night. Ha ha. Can collect some spare towels yourself. Small fridge but has a small freezer. Bed comfortable.

* Studio Asoke, near Pullman Hotel in Asoke. Close to cowboy 1125 Baht at the time. Good sized room. Thecor very basic, damage not repaired. Was in room at back 4th floor so not that noisy other than distant motorbike roar. Medium fridge 4 ft tall with freezer. Bed very comfortable. Space to store your stuff so room not cramped. Big weakness is lack of power points. Bathroom has no inside power socket at all. One just outside around the corner. Wasn't originally a Hotel. Even desk lamp is not running because there is no power point available (used by TV and Cable TV box). Ha ha. Naturally everyone has adapters and power boards, right? At least the international travellers should have. So lack of power sockets easily solved by unplugging the TV and plugging in my universal double adapter and also a power board with several sockets. I have too many adapters for various countries. Very convenient location. Sukhumvit MRT is directly across the road. Easy walk to BTS and Cowboy. I would probably stay there more if wasn't booked out. A low floor near to Asoke road (if that exists) might be noisy. Has no bath. Why would one need that? 300 Baht key deposit. No smoking.

My favourite choices would probably be Feliz Apartments (classy) if one can stand to be located at Soi 69 (Thais can't pronounce Feliz so not sure what they call it), right on the BTS though, and 2nd Studio Asoke if one does not mind no kitchen (low class but practical) - shortage of power points the main fault noticed.

When I wanted a Hotel Room to impress the girl (ha ha), Column Hotel is my favourite, very classy, but price not too ridiculous (at the time). I don't stay expensive much any more in Bangkok. I stay in 3000 to 5000 Baht Hotels OS for work but don't see the need here, just to lie in a bed or sit at a desk. Keep money to spend on girls. ha ha. Good aircon, comfortable and good Fridge matter. I don't see any need to try to impress hookers by staying in a more expensive room. They would much rather receive a cash bonus from me, and I rarely do LT anyway.

Buksida1
05-05-19, 17:58

Hotel is girl friendly hotel. Elevator is accessible by key card.The rooftop bar is super! Just view and music and drinks so bring your own girl!

Allover
05-06-19, 02:06
Some really budget Hotels tried this year (possibly all were no smoking. I don't smoke and don't know). Smokers might need a balcony:Even though I seldom stay in budget hotels, thank you for this info Syzygies. I'm sure many members here prefer a budget hotel and appreciate your post. I usually spend B2400-B2700/ night but I'm always interested in something cheaper of good standard. For the budget traveler I would like to mention Chateau de Sukhumvit on Sukhumvit / Soi 56. My friend stays here and I have visited many times. Rooms are B900-B1000 and are of a good standard. Not luxurious but good and clean. Bathrooms and showers are large. Mattresses are not too hard as I find in most budget hotels. I would stay here myself except their location is not ideal. It is a 10 minute walk from On Nut BTS which is too far for me. The neighborhood is residential and nice and quiet. They do provide a free tuk tuk service and you can easily find a motorcycle taxi from On Nut BTS.

This hotel is owned by the owners of the Nana Hotel. I believe the son manages it. It is always interesting to see which luxury car he is driving to work each day. He has quite a collection.

I would recommend this place for someone looking for a good, quiet well-priced hotel a little bit away from Sukhumvit Road.

Syzygies
05-06-19, 03:35
Even though I seldom stay in budget hotels, thank you for this info Syzygies. I'm sure many members here prefer a budget hotel and appreciate your post. I usually spend B2400-B2700/ night but I'm always interested in something cheaper of good standard. For the budget traveler I would like to mention Chateau de Sukhumvit on Sukhumvit / Soi 56. My friend stays here and I have visited many times. Rooms are B900-B1000 and are of a good standard. Not luxurious but good and clean. Bathrooms and showers are large. Mattresses are not too hard as I find in most budget hotels. I would stay here myself except their location is not ideal. It is a 10 minute walk from On Nut BTS which is too far for me. The neighborhood is residential and nice and quiet. They do provide a free tuk tuk service and you can easily find a motorcycle taxi from On Nut BTS.

This hotel is owned by the owners of the Nana Hotel. I believe the son manages it. It is always interesting to see which luxury car he is driving to work each day. He has quite a collection.

I would recommend this place for someone looking for a good, quiet well-priced hotel a little bit away from Sukhumvit Road.In that area, I can suggest At Mind Executive apartments (5 minutes from On Nut BTS) in Soi 85 (much closer to Sukhumvit road). I have stayed there before, often heavily booked. However I think Feliz was better still only 100 metres from Phrakhanong BTS.

Banana Boi
05-06-19, 06:10
In that area, I can suggest At Mind Executive apartments (5 minutes from On Nut BTS) in Soi 85 (much closer to Sukhumvit road). I have stayed there before, often heavily booked. However I think Feliz was better still only 100 metres from Phrakhanong BTS.Could this be a possible reason you don't have much luck at Thermae? You know one of the first, if not the first, question a Thermae girl asks relates to where you are staying. The right answer is upstairs at Ruamchit. Believe me I have had Thermae girls unhappy I am staying even as near as Soi 11 or Soi 19 which are less than a 5 minute walk from Thermae. Staying in the hotel upstairs may also get you the 2500 baht price rather than a 3000+ baht price since they don't have to travel 20 minutes each way to a hotel near On Nut BTS.

Blanquiceleste
05-06-19, 06:29
Could this be a possible reason you don't have much luck at Thermae? You know one of the first, if not the first, question a Thermae girl asks relates to where you are staying. The right answer is upstairs at Ruamchit. Believe me I have had Thermae girls unhappy I am staying even as near as Soi 11 or Soi 19 which are less than a 5 minute walk from Thermae. Staying in the hotel upstairs may also get you the 2500 baht price rather than a 3000+ baht price since they don't have to travel 20 minutes each way to a hotel near On Nut BTS.But the rooms at Ruamchit are terrible. So tiny that if I stretch out both hands I could touch opposite walls. They make me feel claustrophobic. Went there for an ST with a Thermae girl a few years ago, the only one time I went there and I could not finish because I was so uncomfortable. Standard double room I think. Have they upgraded?

Banana Boi
05-06-19, 07:33
I always stayed in the most expensive corner rooms that were almost double the price of the cheap rooms. Regular size hotel room. Yes they have tiny 15 sqm rooms but I never stayed in one. The names of the rooms have now changed since it's been taken over by the Oyo group.

But the point of my post was to stay near thermae and not on soi 85 or even soi 33 to succeed there. Sofitel, s15 sukhumvit, and four seasons are also steps away.

Syzygies
05-07-19, 07:57
Could this be a possible reason you don't have much luck at Thermae? You know one of the first, if not the first, question a Thermae girl asks relates to where you are staying. The right answer is upstairs at Ruamchit. Believe me I have had Thermae girls unhappy I am staying even as near as Soi 11 or Soi 19 which are less than a 5 minute walk from Thermae. Staying in the hotel upstairs may also get you the 2500 baht price rather than a 3000+ baht price since they don't have to travel 20 minutes each way to a hotel near On Nut BTS.Soi 11 or 19 is not that far. If girl is unhappy with that, it shows she has a bad attitude and is interested in quickies. One reason I can get rejected is my ST is not very short. I take significant time. 60 minutes is barely enough for me. With a hot girl, I prefer longer so 90 minutes plus if in my own room.

I expect these girls would be refusing a long DATY, and hounding the guy "when are you going to come, it hurts already?" My idea of good attitude was bar girl keen to make money but did not negotiate a price. When I asked if she will do ST or LT, she said no problem, up to me. I guess she does not get BFed every night let alone going multiple times. This makes her attitude much more like trying to please to the max and she wants me to repeat her. So cute natural and tall but not stunning and brown skin. Not everyone's taste but doable for me similar to the bargirls 28 years ago.

I guess I can see why many guys claim stunning girls have bad attitudes. Does not have to be always the case. I do prefer to find a stunner suited to me, but tough to do it.

All my regular girls, I ask if they would like a DATY before or after the sex, or skip it. They could skip it to save time, but none of them are keen to skip it (unless on heavy blood stage of period of course), and usually they like it to get really into it, before the fucking. So I like girls with this attitude.

Banana Boi
05-07-19, 08:18
Soi 11 or 19 is not that far. If girl is unhappy with that, it shows she has a bad attitude and is interested in quickies. One reason I can get rejected is my ST is not very short. I take significant time. 60 minutes is barely enough for me. With a hot girl, I prefer longer so 90 minutes plus if in my own room.Is this a reasonable expectation? It's one thing if a girl stays 90 minutes or 6 hours ST on her own accord because she likes you but it's another to expect the standard 1 hour ST limit to be 90 minutes without offering her a tip or taking her LT. Do you actually tell all NEW gogo girls and bar girls up front that you expect 90 minutes ST? I can't see you doing that.

No, let's not confuse not wanting to walk 5 minutes to be bad attitude and only interested in quickies. It's called being Thai and being lazy. One of the girls who complained about the walk is my Thermae girl you saw. She's damn lazy when it comes to walking but one of the best sex maniacs in the room. I called her out on it once and she says she needs to save all her energy for the room. None of the others who complained had bad attitudes either and I am definitely not one where they had an quick or easy session.

Syzygies
05-07-19, 10:49
Is this a reasonable expectation? It's one thing if a girl stays 90 minutes or 6 hours ST on her own accord because she likes you but it's another to expect the standard 1 hour ST limit to be 90 minutes without offering her a tip or taking her LT. Do you actually tell all NEW gogo girls and bar girls up front that you expect 90 minutes ST? I can't see you doing that.

No, let's not confuse not wanting to walk 5 minutes to be bad attitude and only interested in quickies. It's called being Thai and being lazy. One of the girls who complained about the walk is my Thermae girl you saw. She's damn lazy when it comes to walking but one of the best sex maniacs in the room. I called her out on it once and she says she needs to save all her energy for the room. None of the others who complained had bad attitudes either and I am definitely not one where they had an quick or easy session.Girls don't like walking. No problem. Simple answer is taxi or motorcycle. I never make a girl walk more than 50 metres in high heels. Purely up to her if she wants to walk. I always allow a taxi if she wants. So I guess I was misinterpreting your post before. Staying somewhere relatively close should never be a problem unless the girl is trying to make it a problem.

Maybe my ST is unreasonable for some, I can make do with 60 minutes if I have to. However some girls are trying for 20 to 30 minutes. So I would make it clear I need at least 60 minutes if asked or if I get the rush rush girl vibe.

2 hours was once considered the standard ST, and that is not many years ago, maybe just 5 years ago. What we are used to always seems reasonable given the price has risen rapidly.

You were not here in old days (1991) where bargirl would stay all night for a measly 500 Baht (sometimes less) and then next day had to really kick her out. Never did ST back then except in a Soapy which cost more. Almost all girls were giving a great GFE. Girls often reluctant to leave. Farangs were treating them just so good compared to what they were used to, back then (hard to believe I know). Hence the old old term "you pay the girl to make her leave". Imagine now 1980. Girls were probably 200 Baht for the night (or less). Cheaper than the Hotel room, most likely. So made no sense to sleep alone ever, when sex and temporary hired GFs, better than what we were used to back home, were on tap. Thai food was also incredibly cheap back then but is still good value now. Back then girls usually did not have English, or very poor levels, so made sense to develop Thai Language skills.

I digress, but we shows we pay much more to get much less. I don't want to ever get to a 30 minutes standard booking here. The big advantage of Thai girl mongering has always been to get more time for our money compared to European mongering. That meant 2 hour ST originally or all night LT. Getting the ST time seriously eroded, is not a great option for many of us. Even in Europe I never took 30 min bookings.

PoohKeyLover
05-13-19, 13:09
I noticed the prices of Ruamchitt Hotel has gone up considerably after the OYO 108 group takeover. It's a bummer because I am staying there nowadays if I have to bring girls from Thermae to my room.

Robert Long
05-13-19, 21:12
Could this be a possible reason you don't have much luck at Thermae? You know one of the first, if not the first, question a Thermae girl asks relates to where you are staying. The right answer is upstairs at Ruamchit. Believe me I have had Thermae girls unhappy I am staying even as near as Soi 11 or Soi 19 which are less than a 5 minute walk from Thermae. Staying in the hotel upstairs may also get you the 2500 baht price rather than a 3000+ baht price since they don't have to travel 20 minutes each way to a hotel near On Nut BTS.I stay in a condo abnb on soi 21, Midtown Plaza. I always take a taxi with a lady, meter 45 thb, 100 thb max if they insist. I have never had a lady ask where you stay while nego the price. Also I have always had ladies that take their time and always wait for me to finish. That is an issue I have had to deal with as I age. It takes much longer to cum. I even had one lady that took off the condom and said now you can. It might be the fact that I go early, before 10:00 and they know they can get back to catch a second customer in 2 hours. "Little Tokyo" or Thermae is easy pickings, I always look for attitude for my choice.

RL.

Banana Boi
05-14-19, 02:11
I stay in a condo abnb on soi 21, Midtown Plaza. I always take a taxi with a lady, meter 45 thb, 100 thb max if they insist. I have never had a lady ask where you stay while nego the price. I would definitely take a taxi too if I was as far as Asoke. When I say Soi 19 I mean the Westin which according to Google maps is a 3 minute 230 meter walk and Soi 11 is Grand Swiss which is a 4 minute 300 meter walk and much longer via taxi trough traffic and the turnarounds.

I have never negotiated price at Thermae. A couple of girls who may not recognize me may quote me a price before we leave but you will never see me asking "how much?" at Thermae. I try to keep things simple and go with the flow. Negotiations just don't seem needed at Thermae. We all know the price at Thermae is 2500 +/- 500 baht for a 'Farang' surcharge if the girl doesn't find you attractive.

However some girls are trying for 20 to 30 minutes.

Never had a 20 or 30 minute girl at Thermae. Have you? For me at least they are all generous with time there. I had one clock watching and warned me that my hour was nearly over. Ruined my mood for sex. Then I asked her if she wanted some food after our session and she said yes and spent the next 2 hours with me eating. Go figure.

EihTooms
05-14-19, 06:08

I have never negotiated price at Thermae. A couple of girls who may not recognize me may quote me a price before we leave but you will never see me asking "how much?" at Thermae. I try to keep things simple and go with the flow. Negotiations just don't seem needed at Thermae. We all know the price at Thermae is 2500 +/- 500 baht for a 'Farang' surcharge if the girl doesn't find you attractive.

...I agree but would not confine it to Thermae. I submit that, as long as the girl has every reason to expect you will not require anything extra (i.e. BBBJ+CIM, BBFS+CIP, Anal) and you are fine with basic, standard fare of "lick around the edges, if that, slip on a condom and proceed" and you are prepared to pay the going rate (assuming you know the going rate), there is virtually no reason to negotiate price or anything else with any girl in any venue or on the street anywhere in Thailand. Any punter of any age, race, creed, physical condition or ethnicity can get 99% of the girls in the business to go with him without mention of money or any other detail as long as he fits that profile.

Where it gets tricky and becomes at least a moderate challenge is when the punter, as it is for me, wants or needs one or more of the mentioned extras agreed to upfront (i.e. BBBJ+CIM, BBFS+CIP, Anal) in order to justify spending time, effort and money for it. In that case, extra money will very likely be mentioned by someone on either side of the negotiation or discussion. Usually the girl.

That is when I have wound up agreeing to pay an extra 500 baht or so to Thermae girls and other girls in the business. Or maybe they are demanding an extra 500 baht surcharge for me being an unattractive Farang and the upfront agreement to provide BBFS+CIP is thrown in for free out of pity.

Syzygies
05-14-19, 10:23
Never had a 20 or 30 minute girl at Thermae. Have you? For me at least they are all generous with time there. I had one clock watching and warned me that my hour was nearly over. Ruined my mood for sex. Then I asked her if she wanted some food after our session and she said yes and spent the next 2 hours with me eating. Go figure.Good question. It is hard to remember the fine details now, it is so long since I had a decent experience with a Thermae girl. Last one I managed to fuck, I remember being restrictive about Kissing, DATY I forget? Fine details I forget. I guess her body was less good when she undressed. I think I recall silicones. I remember she was a bare pass at best. I remember memorable girls much better. Have not had a memorable girl from Thermae in recent years so no repeats at all.

My main issue occurs before going with a girl. Clearly some girls want me, but I usually don't want them, and the reverse. Once on the bed the girls often become stiff and nervous. I like a girl who is relaxed and goes for it. Didn't happen. I just accept that it is a difficult hunting ground for me. Some girls I like the look of don't even want to make eye contact with me, let alone talk to me. Maybe I sure pretend not to speak Thai. I doubt it counts in my favour. The message is obvious. The Thermae. Great for some but not suited to everyone.

Last girl was Lao from Wianjan. Very nice to talk to but clearly very inexperienced with Farang, maybe never had one. Clothes came off. Body was not that great. On the bed she seized up with stiff legs dick scared, did not make it easy to fuck her. In fact I was not able to fuck her. Legs just never relaxed. I think there may have been an issue with a sponge as well. Forget now. Always very hard to remember bad experiences accurately. A few months ago.

Had vastly better luck with an experienced street walker on Soi 4 recently. She was from Bangkok (not isaan) tall and liked Farangs. She was really into it big time, full on kissing, DATY, good BBBJ, orgasmic, the whole lot, no time watching. I can't just fuck any girl. I need to find those that are really into it and want to enjoy themselves not just make money. So I know I get to be a more difficult customer as I get older, however when girl has right looks and attitude, everything can go great ( nearly wrote go swimmingly ha ha).

I should be letting the girls choose me maybe, but they have to be my spec. I have never been able to pull a stunner (to my taste) in the Thermae. In a Cowboy bar, yes I can find one sometimes. I am able to choose girls with stunning tits and ass, because I can see what they have clearly. Even some great faces.

When I was 35 YO, Thermae girls really liked me a lot, even very average looking. Now maybe too old, or not fat enough, or just not Asian.

No need for me to waste my time in the Thermae. Never saw anything there incredibly special, where I could not find equal or better looks in a gogo bar. We each discover our more productive hunting grounds.

AmerikaLover
05-20-19, 14:17
Will be going on an organised tour trip in July.

According to our travel papers they will be putting us in the Rembrandt Hotel in Bangkok.

The hotel location is close to Soi Cowboy, NANA as well as massage places.

The idea is going to the massage places during daytime and nighttime either take a girl from SC / Nana / Thermae or order one through Smooci.

But does the hotel allow the stay of a working girl for a few hours or entire night?

I have been reading some different reports online, some about no problems at all.

Others being that hotel staff will say no.

Can someone who recently stayed there give some feedback?

AmerikaLover
05-20-19, 14:35
Can someone who recently stayed in this hotel tell me if this is a girl friendly place?

I have been reading mixed reviews stating no problem at all or a definite no.

I either want to take a girl from SC / NANA / Thermae, so walking together to hotel / room.

Or order a girl through smooci, but she will come alone first before pick up in lobby.

Syzygies
05-22-19, 15:53
Can someone who recently stayed in this hotel tell me if this is a girl friendly place?

I either want to take a girl from SC / NANA / Thermae, so walking together to hotel / room.

Or order a girl through smooci, but she will come alone first before pick up in lobby.Given the mixed reviews you should certainly give it a miss.

I can't say much about Rembrandt today, however 15 to 25 years ago, a staff member stopped me and GF in the lobby before we got in the lift, and I had to point out we were a couple and she was checked in as well as myself. Seemed pompous.

Rembrandt is too far to expect a girl to walk from Thermae or Nana. Catch a taxi from north side of Sukhumvit. Easy.

SoberHans69
05-22-19, 15:58
Stayed at the Citadines Sukhumvit 11 Bangkok on my last trip and highly recommend it.

Great room I got at a good price, cooking facilities, decent hotel gym, pool, laundry facilities, near the nightclubs and they have a tuk tuk shuttle bus to take you anywhere nearby.

Vrsabien
05-23-19, 02:06
Best to stay away from Grand 5 hotel and plaza at Nana.

Although in great location at the Nana Mcdonalds next to BTS, I called up reception to ask if there a joinner fee and they said all non—registered guests (they called bar lady) would be a 900 baht charge regardless if they stay long or if you booked 2 lerson room as a single person.

Although that is rule, not sure if enforced.

Syzygies
05-23-19, 05:11
Best to stay away from Grand 5 hotel and plaza at Nana.

Although in great location at the Nana Mcdonalds next to BTS, I called up reception to ask if there a joinner fee and they said all nonregistered guests (they called bar lady) would be a 900 baht charge regardless if they stay long or if you booked 2 lerson room as a single person.

Although that is rule, not sure if enforced.Hard to see why a guest should be registered if not staying the night. Could easily be your Mother, or your step daughter, or a male buddy. We aren't going to pay joiners fees for those.

It is extremely poor for Hotels to be asking for Lady barfines, and hypocritical. If they don't want lady guests, exclude them altogether.

In Hotel Solo, I was forced to check in my girl because she was [CodeWord903] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord903) 21. Very silly stupid. Checked in, all was okay.

Best to stay away from these Hotels.

Syzygies
05-27-19, 05:24
For those going back and forth from Thai to Medellin this will be a good option.

https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/30209471?preview_for_ml=true&guests=1&adults=1&fbclid=IwAR175bwHr82PisCMtckkyVXmKhXAh1k5f6XPyEY4TH9F_SgYoFHfKjaJ20k&sl_alternate_dates_exclusion=true&source_impression_id=p3_1558913069_GOY3ajiUn3x4obKTYou can't get away with advertising something not even remotely relevant here.

AssGuy26
05-30-19, 04:12
I stayed here my last trip and stayed in the continent sky room, which was great, as I generally spent the afternoons getting a massage then lying by the rooftop pool, went to the free drinks and canapes in the early evening before hitting the bars in the evening.

I would stay here again due to the easy access to Soi Cowboy, good service and pretty modern rooms, but I'm looking for somewhere with big mirrors opposite the bed for better optics during sex. Any recommendations? (Location is important to me, must be within walking distance of Nana or Cowboy, price isn't too much of a concern).

FYI At the continent hotel they always check girls ID but I never had any issue, was always very professional. Only issue was that the elevators are a bit slow.

YS1167
06-06-19, 13:22

Or order a girl through smooci, but she will come alone first before pick up in lobby.I have stayed here, no issue at all in bringing girl. You can register your guest at reception if wish, no one raise eyebrows even if you pass reception without registering. All unaccompanied guest are escorted by their security person to room.

Ethan Hunt123
06-15-19, 06:21
I recently stayed here for a week. Nice rooms, friendly staff. Only issue was that everytime you call a guest. You have to physically go down to reception and sign a waiver form. And then make the walk of shame. When your guest leaves. The reception just calls and checks. This is the only thing which might make me rethink staying again here. Otherwise its probably the best value for money chain hotel in this area.

Mogwai
06-15-19, 08:08
Only issue was that everytime you call a guest. You have to physically go down to reception and sign a waiver form. And what exactly are you waiving when you sign this form?

Syzygies
06-15-19, 09:26
And what exactly are you waiving when you sign this form?Being drugged and having your stuff stolen I guess.

Banana Boi
06-15-19, 09:34
And what exactly are you waiving when you sign this form?Mercure takes no blame if your date turns out to be a ladyboy.

Syzygies
06-15-19, 09:48
Mercure takes no blame if your date turns out to be a ladyboy.Ha ha. Did not think of that. Jap guys seem to take their ladyboys to Asoke Place ST Hotel, such that 80% of the girls there are LBs. No waivers to sign there. They don't even care if the girl fails to meet another important milestone (which I can't mention), but I have accidentally chosen an illegal girl on occasion. Did not know in advance.

Don't recall if I ever saw a Japanese guy take a real girl, of legal age, to Asoke Place. They probably use their own hotel for that. Clearly a LB to the hotel desk is the Real walk of shame.

Ethan Hunt123
06-15-19, 15:07
Mercure takes no blame if your date turns out to be a ladyboy.Hahahaha you guys are funny.

It was something around Mercure not being responsible for your safety if the guest does something to you.

Allover
06-15-19, 21:14
I recently stayed here for a week. Nice rooms, friendly staff. Only issue was that everytime you call a guest. You have to physically go down to reception and sign a waiver form. And then make the walk of shame. When your guest leaves. The reception just calls and checks. This is the only thing which might make me rethink staying again here. Otherwise its probably the best value for money chain hotel in this area.

I stayed at Mercure Soi 11 several times over the past few years and will be there again in early July. I highly recommend it. I have never signed a waiver. The elevators are located before you arrive to the front desk so the front desk doesn't even see you and your girl. I think you are referring to having an escort service send a girl over and that girl presents herself to the front desk for a signature. If that disturbs you and you like the hotel, I suggest you meet the girl in the lobby downstairs. However I last stayed at the hotel 10 months ago and perhaps things have changed.

SexIsLove
06-15-19, 23:54
I stayed at Mercure Soi 11 several times over the past few years and will be there again in early July. I highly recommend it. I have never signed a waiver. The elevators are located before you arrive to the front desk so the front desk doesn't even see you and your girl. I think you are referring to having an escort service send a girl over and that girl presents herself to the front desk for a signature. If that disturbs you and you like the hotel, I suggest you meet the girl in the lobby downstairs. However I last stayed at the hotel 10 months ago and perhaps things have changed.I stayed there in Jan 2019. It is as you say, no checks (unless it's an online escort then you should go to lobby to meet). I got a good deal, worth it to me, for the king bed suite with complementary breakfast and happy hour on their top floor lounge. The suite also has 2 restrooms could be useful if you are entertaining multiple guests. Apart from all the great nightlife and restaurants around the hotel there is also a great bar next to the place where one can get a drink anytime. In fact last year I had met a great Aussie dude at 5 am or something in the morning. We got a good cabbie and hit some bars known only to the locals. Could not believe that there was this another hidden action going on all the time. Guess a lot to learn and find in BKK.

BKKguru
06-16-19, 06:59
I recently stayed here for a week. Nice rooms, friendly staff. Only issue was that everytime you call a guest. You have to physically go down to reception and sign a waiver form. I can suggest a way around this. When you check-in:

(1) Inform the front desk you will get Visitors and wish to sign the Waiver form(s) in *advance*.
You can leave the date blank. The front desk can fill the date on the actual day the Visitor arrives.

(2) You will get push back since this is NOT in the procedure manual! Ask for the Front Desk Manager OR the General Manager. It is worth investing 10 minutes on this.

(3) Post a review on TripAdvisor and mention this explicitly. Hotel Management reads the reviews.
Once they realize they are losing Guests because of the silly Waiver form, they will review and change the process.

BKKguru

Ethan Hunt123
06-16-19, 09:57
I stayed at Mercure Soi 11 several times over the past few years and will be there again in early July. I highly recommend it. I have never signed a waiver. The elevators are located before you arrive to the front desk so the front desk doesn't even see you and your girl. I think you are referring to having an escort service send a girl over and that girl presents herself to the front desk for a signature. If that disturbs you and you like the hotel, I suggest you meet the girl in the lobby downstairs. However I last stayed at the hotel 10 months ago and perhaps things have changed.Yes it was an online escort from Smooci. I would take up the suggestion as you mentioned. Apart from this everything else was wonderful about the property.

Dena0
06-18-19, 17:47
Stayed at the Citadines Sukhumvit 11 Bangkok on my last trip and highly recommend it.

Great room I got at a good price, cooking facilities, decent hotel gym, pool, laundry facilities, near the nightclubs and they have a tuk tuk shuttle bus to take you anywhere nearby.Curious. What was the 'good room price you got?

Sydien
06-19-19, 04:59
I'm spending 6 days in Bangkok and wondering where to stay? I was looking at maybe the Sheraton or Mercure soi 11. Is there a list of most recommended hotels on this forum? I went through a few pages but didn't see anything like that.

Syzygies
06-19-19, 07:42
Curious. What was the 'good room price you got?Looks like Citadines can be about 1800 Baht per night or about 1 K less than Mercure for same rating on Booking.com.

For just a little more Hyde Apartment Soi 11 was just over 4 K for 2 nights, also highly rated, and get apartment with kitchen etc.

Aspira Soi 11 is cheaper than Citadines but also highly rated.

Plenty of choice.

I would tend to skip Grand Business Inn and Ambassador as probably not best value. Grand President also does not appeal any more.

I would never stay in a lower Soi on the the odd Sois side of sukhumvit, Soi 11 is my lower limit.

Even Sois is different but problematic for getting in and out easily in traffic and one way sois.

StLouisMo2010
06-19-19, 18:35
I have used Citadines Soi 11 and Adelphi Soi 8 on my most recent trips, both would be repeats and recommended- I think Adelphi has a great breakfast and is on an interesting Soi close to several bars, good restaurants (even the leased restaurant in the Hotel), massage shops, BJ bars and easy walking to Soi 4/ Nana. Citadines has two types of rooms- one bedroom and studio as does Adelphi- you may want in the studio in Adelphi as it is large and modern with large big windows. Both are relatively close to Suk / Nana and skytrain. Both are non-worldwide / US hotels which I like- seem to be Thai operations and well operated.

Syzygies
06-21-19, 14:29
I have used Citadines Soi 11 and Adelphi Soi 8 on my most recent trips, both would be repeats and recommended- Those Sois are fine and are not the really the low Sois to be avoided in my view. I would avoid sois: 1, 3, 5, 7 and 7/1 (the BJ, Eden etc. Soi). Soi 4 maybe just too busy and too obviously a mongering location. I would certainly not stay in Nana Hotel, the place of shame. You never know who will see you around there.

Penguin69
06-22-19, 07:26
I have used Citadines Soi 11 and Adelphi Soi 8 on my most recent trips, both would be repeats and recommended- I think Adelphi has a great breakfast and is on an interesting Soi close to several bars, good restaurants (even the leased restaurant in the Hotel), massage shops, BJ bars and easy walking to Soi 4/ Nana. Citadines has two types of rooms- one bedroom and studio as does Adelphi- you may want in the studio in Adelphi as it is large and modern with large big windows. Both are relatively close to Suk / Nana and skytrain. Both are non-worldwide / US hotels which I like- seem to be Thai operations and well operated.Agree on Citadines. You do find, though, in European cities too- Spain, France, UK.

White Shark
06-22-19, 13:04
Does anybody stay in Emporium Suites? I read many pages of the forum and no mention of it, either if it will be girl friendly.

Any advices would be welcome.

Regards.

D Cups
06-22-19, 14:20
Has anyone stayed at Solitaire on Soi 11? Also, anyone know where I can buy a cheap guitar in Sukhumvit? Thanks.

Gigi Buffon
06-23-19, 15:26
Has anyone stayed at Solitaire on Soi 11? Also, anyone know where I can buy a cheap guitar in Sukhumvit? Thanks.Try MBK (easy access via BTS National Stadium station) for the guitar, have seen couple of stores there and in streets nearby.

Kurre
06-24-19, 12:40
Also, anyone know where I can buy a cheap guitar in Sukhumvit? Thanks.If you are looking at really cheap guitars (2000-4000 B), you can sometimes find them in lobbies of BigC supermarkets (I. E. BigC On Nut). I have seen some decent and affordable guitars at music shops around town. There is one at Fortune Town mall (2nd or 3rd floor) by MRT Phra Ram 9: easy to get to from Sukhumvit as it is only two stops away from Terminal 21.

Syzygies
06-24-19, 13:55
Does anybody stay in Emporium Suites? I read many pages of the forum and no mention of it, either if it will be girl friendly.

Any advices would be welcome.

Regards.A previous writer on here, NicF (abbreviated), prolific and possibly the funniest ever, stayed at the Emporium Suites I believe for a very long time. Although he did a lot of MPs in house, I am guessing he might have taken girls back there, but only if highly trusted types.

I only take girls back to temporary stay hotels, generally not to where I lived full time, so perhaps he would have avoided that too. We all may need to avoid local gossip, and possible problems with girls going mentally crazy.

We have quoted web sites that list GF Hotels, or list those not friendly before on this forum. I can't be bothered to do a search for those sites yet again, but they are there. Yes it is not the easiest thing to search for on this forum. If I search, I use the function Thread Tools - "Show printable Version" - 1000 posts, then text search that , which was highlighted to us by the famous Nic Frenchy.

Penguin69
06-24-19, 18:57
A previous writer on here, NicF (abbreviated), prolific and possibly the funniest ever, stayed at the Emporium Suites I believe for a very long time. Although he did a lot of MPs in house, I am guessing he might have taken girls back there, but only if highly trusted types.

I only take girls back to temporary stay hotels, generally not to where I lived full time, so perhaps he would have avoided that too. We all may need to avoid local gossip, and possible problems with girls going mentally crazy.

We have quoted web sites that list GF Hotels, or list those not friendly before on this forum. I can't be bothered to do a search for those sites yet again, but they are there. Yes it is not the easiest thing to search for on this forum. If I search, I use the function Thread Tools - "Show printable Version" - 1000 posts, then text search that , which was highlighted to us by the famous Nic Frenchy.Try http://bangkokredeye.com/bar-girl-friendly-hotels.html.

White Shark
06-25-19, 05:50
A previous writer on here, NicF (abbreviated), prolific and possibly the funniest ever, stayed at the Emporium Suites I believe for a very long time. Although he did a lot of MPs in house, I am guessing he might have taken girls back there, but only if highly trusted types.

We have quoted web sites that list GF Hotels, or list those not friendly before on this forum. I can't be bothered to do a search for those sites yet again, but they are there. Yes it is not the easiest thing to search for on this forum. If I search, I use the function Thread Tools - "Show printable Version" - 1000 posts, then text search that , which was highlighted to us by the famous Nic Frenchy.Thanks indeed I really appreciate.

White Shark
06-25-19, 05:51
Try http://bangkokredeye.com/bar-girl-friendly-hotels.html.Appreciate, thanks indeed.

Allover
07-02-19, 05:34
I'm just finishing up a three night stay at Sukhumvit Suites. This place is located on Sukhumvit, a 30 second walk from Soi Cowboy. The reason I stay here sometimes is that I can take the airport link to the BTS station to the hotel. No need for a taxi to / from the airport. I prefer not to deal with Bangkok taxi drivers especially when going from my hotel to the airport. Don't mind saving the B800-B900 roundtrip for the taxi cost either. It's a one minute walk to the MRT. Terminal 21 and the BTS Asoke station is a 3 minute walk. BTS can be accessed without walking in the rain thanks to a covered walkway or an air-conditioned shortcut via the Interchange building next door (no steps and air conditioned all the way). You don't need to walk across busy Asoke road for the BTS / Terminal 21.

Price was B1900 for a Superior room. The room is very modern with a nice bathroom and a decent sized walk in shower. You get 2 free water bottles and two free toothbrushes daily. There is an in room safe and the TV has CNN International. There were a few other English language channels but I didn't watch much TV. The deluxe room is much larger for an extra B600.

One thing to mention. Rooms here sometimes show a list price of B3000 even on the hotel website. Just call or email them directly if you don't see the B1900 rate. Being super close to the BTS and MRT make this a great value.

Robert Long
07-02-19, 06:42
I'm just finishing up a three night stay at Sukhumvit Suites. This place is located on Sukhumvit, a 30 second walk from Soi Cowboy. The reason I stay here sometimes is that I can take the airport link to the BTS station to the hotel. No need for a taxi to / from the airport. I prefer not to deal with Bangkok taxi drivers especially when going from my hotel to the airport. Don't mind saving the B800-B900 roundtrip for the taxi cost either. It's a one minute walk to the MRT. Terminal 21 and the BTS Asoke station is a 3 minute walk. BTS can be accessed without walking in the rain thanks to a covered walkway or an air-conditioned shortcut via the Interchange building next door (no steps and air conditioned all the way). You don't need to walk across busy Asoke road for the BTS / Terminal 21.

Price was B1900 for a Superior room. The room is very modern with a nice bathroom and a decent sized walk in shower. You get 2 free water bottles and two free toothbrushes daily. There is an in room safe and the TV has CNN International. There were a few other English language channels but I didn't watch much TV. The deluxe room is much larger for an extra B600.

One thing to mention. Rooms here sometimes show a list price of B3000 even on the hotel website. Just call or email them directly if you don't see the B1900 rate. Being super close to the BTS and MRT make this a great value.I like the location, but what about the noise? It is a very busy intersection with lots of traffic. I like Indulge resto, the food is good and generous amounts. What is the breakfast like at the hotel?

I stay in condos at Mid Town Asoke. 1100 thb a night, kitchenette, about 60 sq meters but no safe and it's an older building. 7/11 and many snack shops below. I use the motortaxi to get there from T21 for 15 thb.

RL.

Allover
07-02-19, 11:31
I like the location, but what about the noise? It is a very busy intersection with lots of traffic. I like Indulge resto, the food is good and generous amounts. What is the breakfast like at the hotel?It is a very busy intersection but I never heard any noise. Breakfast is served at Indulge. 2 eggs, sausage, potatoes and bread for B299. They'll give you a B100 discount coupon for one breakfast. No safe is a deal killer for me. I keep my passport and extra cash in the safe.

GinAndTonic555
07-02-19, 16:09
Hello,

Was curious are most hotels in BKK going to be OK with 18+ or will most be 20+ similar to Pattaya. I hate finding a hot chick in that 18-19 range and not be allowed to take her home.

Thanks.

Almond812
07-02-19, 20:11
Scroll and do a search, you will find a plethora of information.

Personally, I love Four Points by Sheraton On suk 15.

Hello,

Was curious are most hotels in BKK going to be OK with 18+ or will most be 20+ similar to Pattaya. I hate finding a hot chick in that 18-19 range and not be allowed to take her home.

Thanks.

Bubba Boy
07-03-19, 01:51
Hello,

Thanks.The law that pertains to the of 20+ issue is not an age of consent one, but more a law related to alcohol consumption in certain establishments. I have only heard of one hotel in Bangkok insisting of the lady being 20+ to enter. I can't remember the name of the hotel off hand.

I always stay at a large 4 star or above type hotel which has a busy lobby. I always get the lady to call me when she is arriving and then wait in the lobby for them. Once they arrive I just walk upstairs with them. I have never ever been stopped when entering a hotel with a lady and never been asked for ID. The ladies I see start at around 22 years of age of go up to a maximum of 28. I repeat a lot, so always walk arm in arm with the lady and anyone that bothers to look would assume we at least know each other.

Buksida1
07-03-19, 05:44
Hello,

Thanks.Hi,

I had a GF that worked as a hotel receptionist at Adelphi Suites on soi 8. The strict hotel policy was 20 years old with I. D.

Sandy27
07-03-19, 06:06
Is Marriott Marquis Queens park GF friendly? Ended up booking here to use my SPG points for my upcoming next week trip.

Cheappy
07-03-19, 21:15
Is Marriott Marquis Queens park GF friendly? Ended up booking here to use my SPG points for my upcoming next week trip.All Marriott hotels are girls friendly, you have no problem bring in girls at all.

Banana Boi
07-04-19, 03:19
I had a GF that worked as a hotel receptionist at Adelphi Suites on soi 8. The strict hotel policy was 20 years old with I. D.I've been to Adelphi suites with a gogo girl under 20. She was with me when we checked in and she showed the hotel her ID.

Woorace
07-04-19, 03:52
Is Marriott Marquis Queens park GF friendly? Ended up booking here to use my SPG points for my upcoming next week trip.It is a really nice Marriott with a great lounge, if you have access.

Stykler
07-04-19, 07:19
All Marriott hotels are girls friendly, you have no problem bring in girls at all.Might be in BKK, but not everywhere in the world I'm afraid. Marriott are owned by bible bashing wacko's, and wherever they could curb our kind of fun they will.

Buksida1
07-05-19, 11:39
I've been to Adelphi suites with a gogo girl under 20. She was with me when we checked in and she showed the hotel her ID.It must be your charming way!

Syzygies
07-06-19, 11:47
The law that pertains to the of 20+ issue is not an age of consent one, but more a law related to alcohol consumption in certain establishments. I have only heard of one hotel in Bangkok insisting of the lady being 20+ to enter. I can't remember the name of the hotel off hand.
Even if legal age to drink alcohol is 20, that may relate to some establishments, as you say, but unlikely to be very relevant to taking a girl to your room, especially if Hotel does not stock a mini bar with alcohol.

I have only been refused to take a girl aged 19 to my room once as a visitor, Solo Hotel Soi 2, but she was allowed as a checked in guest with name registered. Nothing to do with alcohol. She was to stay for the night. Without checking her in would have had to change Hotel to a more flexible one.

So it seems a law was brought in forbidding prostitution (employees used for sex) under the age of 20, e. G. Girls from entertainment venues. In this case the employer is not permitted to use girls under 20 I believe, and the girl is not permitted. Its all very confusing to me, prostitution may not be strictly legal at all, but well accepted for centuries, and modern focus, is on preventing under the age 18 girls and trafficking, non Thai girls / ladyboys, use of artesian water in Soapies, Tax avoidance, etc.

Nataree got closed for violations on virtually all the focus areas. So one of the worst places for violations of principals they choose to enforce.

My personal view is that it is unfair to discriminate against girls that need to make a living to support their child and family, but happen to be not yet 20. The baby may well have arrived when they were 16. This is my based on my assumption that sex is good, and selling it is not bad in the slightest, providing girls can make their own choices, and are not sold into sex slavery. The worst crime, is the failure to protect young girls against unwanted pregnancy, not relevant to being a hooker, but a cause of girls deciding to be a hooker. How many extra young hookers have a baby but no husband?

Guys can be jailed and fined for doing girls under 18. I don't know of any possible problem for doing a girl under 20.

My advice is not to choose any of the more pompous Hotels, or check their policies, or check the web sites listing guest friendly Hotels. I have never communicated with a Hotel to check the policy and only once had a problem where was told that Bangkok Palace is a family Hotel (many years back). Ha ha.

Use one of the recommended Hotels from this thread.

In the future I may have a work assignment in Bangkok, with possibly other work colleagues here too. Don't think I will want to stay in the same Hotel as them, or use only S. T. Hotels for the girls. Ha ha. Will be important to stay very close to the workplace I guess, not near to entertainment.

Jude Bright
07-07-19, 02:38
Is Marriott Marquis Queens park GF friendly? Ended up booking here to use my SPG points for my upcoming next week trip.Yes it is, last time I was there about 1 year ago, you can just walk in hand in hand, no need to register.

Nyet72
07-07-19, 17:08
All Marriott hotels are girls friendly, you have no problem bring in girls at all.Bangkok Marriott Hotel The Surawongse GF Friendly?

MadMaax441
07-07-19, 18:47
Hello fellow mongers,

Need to know if Centre Point Sukhumvit 10 is guest friendly or not please.

Smoothy
07-08-19, 03:22
Is Marriott Marquis Queens park GF friendly? Ended up booking here to use my SPG points for my upcoming next week trip.Just don't buy the breakfast there. Total rip off. 1059 baht.

Taking girls there is no problem.

Member #4698
07-08-19, 03:40
Hello fellow mongers,

Need to know if Centre Point Sukhumvit 10 is guest friendly or not please.Yes GF, Bring back as many girls as you want and no ID carding.

Mombie75
07-08-19, 05:03
Stayed 2 nights at Majestic suites just around the corner from Nana plaza.

GF, they just collect a card from reception and give it back on the way out.

Rooms are clean, not too big.

Overall it is decent place to stay.

Ricky81
07-08-19, 11:49
Friends,

Does anybody have experience with a hotel named jolly suites, Petchkasem, my freelance girl preferring this hotel. As she is planning to take me nearby beaches.

KPP79
07-10-19, 14:06
Has anyone on here ever stayed at Aloft in Bangkok? I stay at one in the states when on vacation and I am usually pleased. Also, are the more upscale hotels in Bangkok more strict as fars as the girls than the lower scale hotels? Thanks.

Ricky81
07-12-19, 15:57
Hi all,

Could anyone please tell me which is the nearest hotel or area to stay for a night in BKK with oil massage parlours and other fun, so it is easy to catch a public transport next day to reach hua hin.

SirWilliam4
07-12-19, 21:22
Has anyone on here ever stayed at Aloft in Bangkok? I stay at one in the states when on vacation and I am usually pleased. Also, are the more upscale hotels in Bangkok more strict as fars as the girls than the lower scale hotels? Thanks.Aloft on Soi 11 is just fine. Never had an issue with a guest.

SW4.

Dg8787
07-13-19, 04:36
Hi all,

Could anyone please tell me which is the nearest hotel or area to stay for a night in BKK with oil massage parlours and other fun, so it is easy to catch a public transport next day to reach hua hin.As many questions you have posted, I suggest you get a personal travel agent. No field reports?

Ricky81
07-13-19, 05:46
As many questions you have posted, I suggest you get a personal travel agent. No field reports?Travel agent really? If something like that exist, why I post here, field reports are there of my last trip, check it, not a great one though, what to do we brown guys don't have that luck as westners.

Ricky81
07-13-19, 07:12
As many questions you have posted, I suggest you get a personal travel agent. No field reports?Please check in Pattaya reports I posted one about my last trip, in BKK I stayed in three hotels in my last trips raumchit, hotel Miami, sawasdeeka, in this I liked sawadeeka, small rooms budget friendly, but had a complementary BF, I bought my girl for a night stay here. Then Raumchit was OK kind, no free breakfast, two eggs in their hotel costed like 100 bhats or something like that. Miami is a old style hotel, male receptionist was little rude in Miami hotel, I don't know may be because of skin tone. I bought a freelance to Miami too, not a great experience sex and hotel too, but good thing both Miami and sawadeeka had personal lockers.

Mombie75
07-13-19, 08:51
Any tips guys on short stay in BKK, I will travel up from Pattaya and get to BKK midday but need to be at the airport at midnight.

So 12 hours all that is needed.

Thanks.

Syzygies
07-13-19, 10:29
Hi all,

Could anyone please tell me which is the nearest hotel or area to stay for a night in BKK with oil massage parlours and other fun, so it is easy to catch a public transport next day to reach hua hin.You can search Google Maps for Bangkok Southern Bus Terminal. Its not near any of our normal mongering areas at all. You could get there by MRT to Tao Poon and then train from Bang Seu to Taling Chan, but probably easier to take a taxi, from Hua Lampong MRT station. Go real early maybe. There must be buses to Southern Bus terminal but I have no clue.

Better might be to catch a train, from Bangkok Hua Lampong station, to Hua Hin. However you would be wise to buy your ticket a day or two in advance, not just turn up there. Bookings can be heavy some times of year. I did not actually use a train for many years, mainly due to difficulty of needing to get tickets in advance.

So best have you massage fun in Sukhumvit normal area, then late at night, e.g. midnight catch a taxi to Hotel near to southern Bus station, assuming you can check in so late.

Ricky81
07-13-19, 12:40
You can search Google Maps for Bangkok Southern Bus Terminal. Its not near any of our normal mongering areas at all. You could get there by MRT to Tao Poon and then train from Bang Seu to Taling Chan, but probably easier to take a taxi, from Hua Lampong MRT station. Go real early maybe. There must be buses to Southern Bus terminal but I have no clue.

Better might be to catch a train, from Bangkok Hua Lampong station, to Hua Hin. However you would be wise to buy your ticket a day or two in advance, not just turn up there. Bookings can be heavy some times of year. I did not actually use a train for many years, mainly due to difficulty of needing to get tickets in advance.

So best have you massage fun in Sukhumvit normal area, then late at night, e.g. midnight catch a taxi to Hotel near to southern Bus station, assuming you can check in so late.Thanks for the detail suggestions mate, I will go by your idea. Thanks again.

Mogwai
07-14-19, 08:35
Hi all,
Could anyone please tell me which is the nearest hotel or area to stay for a night in BKK with oil massage parlours and other fun, so it is easy to catch a public transport next day to reach hua hin.You can stay in the Sukhumvit area and then go to the airport next day, by public transport, and take the Bell Bus to Hua Hin.

http://www.belltravelservice.com/public-bus/

Please note that you have to book online in advance.

Buksida1
07-14-19, 15:04
You can stay in the Sukhumvit area and then go to the airport next day, by public transport, and take the Bell Bus to Hua Hin.

Please note that you have to book online in advance.The Bell bus from lower airport level is very good. Many Bkk Thai people use this service!

Buksida1
07-14-19, 15:10
You can stay in the Sukhumvit area and then go to the airport next day, by public transport, and take the Bell Bus to Hua Hin.

Please note that you have to book online in advance.The Bell bus from lower airport level is very good. Many Bkk Thai people use this service!

Ricky81
07-14-19, 15:37

Please note that you have to book online in advance.Thank you, I got info that buses runs from mochit too and affordable and safe too, which is more convenient I think.

Dg8787
07-14-19, 15:58
Please check in Pattaya reports I posted one about my last trip, in BKK I stayed in three hotels in my last trips raumchit, hotel Miami, sawasdeeka, in this I liked sawadeeka, small rooms budget friendly, but had a complementary BF, I bought my girl for a night stay here. Then Raumchit was OK kind, no free breakfast, two eggs in their hotel costed like 100 bhats or something like that. Miami is a old style hotel, male receptionist was little rude in Miami hotel, I don't know may be because of skin tone. I bought a freelance to Miami too, not a great experience sex and hotel too, but good thing both Miami and sawadeeka had personal lockers.Thanks for the report.

Skin tone? I doubt that. Generally it is the conduct of the person.

Ricky81
07-14-19, 18:37
Thanks for the report.

Skin tone? I doubt that. Generally it is the conduct of the person.Because female and other guy were nice, the rude guy was like not happy to see me from check in to check out, you can see some hotel reviews too, sometimes they are not happy to repeat sentences which they said once. It happens, I experienced it.

GDreams
07-15-19, 01:49
Any tips guys on short stay in BKK, I will travel up from Pattaya and get to BKK midday but need to be at the airport at midnight.

So 12 hours all that is needed.

Thanks.Stay near the BTS to make it easy to get to the Airport train. Look on the hotel consolidator sites like hotelscombined, put in your price preference then search on the map for hotels near the bts. I found the Grand Swiss good value and is right next to Nana but there are plenty of cheaper options if you just need somewhere to park your bags.

Ajay007
07-17-19, 18:18
Hi folks,

Is Novotel Bangkok Sukhumvit 4 girl friendly? Does anyone know? I stayed at Phachara Suites and they allow only 1 girl a day and any additional girl is charged 1000 baht which is not what was mentioned before. Any insight would be helpful.

Buksida1
07-19-19, 08:37
Aloft on Soi 11 is just fine. Never had an issue with a guest.

SW4.Aloft on Soi 11 is a beat up, worn out hotel. The only attraction is Levels night club which is great!!

HectorG
07-20-19, 17:12
Anyone know if the Okura Prestige or other 5 star hotels in area are girl friendly?

Lefeu
07-20-19, 17:46
Hi folks,

Is Novotel Bangkok Sukhumvit 4 girl friendly? Does anyone know? I stayed at Phachara Suites and they allow only 1 girl a day and any additional girl is charged 1000 baht which is not what was mentioned before. Any insight would be helpful.If you did a bit of rtff and / or search, you would have found out that this question was answered, with a yes. Indeed, the Novotel on soi 4 is girl friendly, at least it was when I stayed there early this year.

GDreams
07-21-19, 01:53
Aloft on Soi 11 is a beat up, worn out hotel. The only attraction is Levels night club which is great!!I stayed there in January and it is fine. I have stayed there over 10 times and it has barely changed in 6 years. If you are a Marriott member it is usually the cheapest option in BKK.

V Lenin
08-07-19, 10:27
Does anyone have any info about The Key Premier on Soi 7? Seems relatively new (still being constructed in Google Maps image from July 2018). It looks pretty good, ticks my boxes (particularly the poolside bar part), just wondering if anyone knew if it's bar girl friendly or has any intel?

Nyezhov
08-07-19, 15:22
I need a hotel in central BKK for like 5 nights as my usual place is booked and my condo isn't ready yet.

Girlfriendly, near the BTS (I have tons of errands towards Northaburi, and in Thonburi, Lad Prao and my bank is in EmQuartier) up to 2500 B per night? I don't normally do hotels in BKK (absent a 5 star here and there) so excuse my ignorance and yes I have Agoda and no, I don't feel like splurging on the Oriental or Hyatt.

Paolo99
08-07-19, 20:14
Girlfriendly, near the BTS (I have tons of errands towards Northaburi, and in Thonburi, Lad Prao and my bank is in EmQuartier) up to 2500 B per night? I don't normally do hotels in BKK (absent a 5 star here and there) so excuse my ignorance I like the Mermaid on soi 19.

Girlfriendly, clean, quiet with a nice pool and the location is good.

I don't know the price at this period but normally studio rooms range from 1800 baht to 2200 bahts.

There's also the Best Western on soi 20 at 1800 bahts but Mermaid is better.

ViceVox
08-08-19, 01:53
Stayed at this short time hotel for a few days. From I understand they let out only 1 or 2 rooms for full day. Right in the center of the action if you want a cheap option. Around 30 $ per night. And no questions asked.

ViceVox
08-08-19, 02:01
Good looking rooms and a small hip hotel. Girls need to check-in their IDs. Stayed here for few days. Free breakfast and small bar at the front. You need walk through a small pathway through the bar and the lobby to get to the elevator. Never got a stare from the front desk, but felt uneasy taking girls through the bar and lobby every time.

Kerrstar
08-08-19, 03:14
I need a hotel in central BKK for like 5 nights as my usual place is booked and my condo isn't ready yet.

Girlfriendly, near the BTS (I have tons of errands towards Northaburi, and in Thonburi, Lad Prao and my bank is in EmQuartier) up to 2500 B per night? I don't normally do hotels in BKK (absent a 5 star here and there) so excuse my ignorance and yes I have Agoda and no, I don't feel like splurging on the Oriental or Hyatt.You say not the Hyatt but the Hyatt Place in Soi 24 can be had for around 2,500. It's girl friendly and about 300 m from the BTS and EmQuartier. If you're a Hytt member you get a better rate.

Syzygies
08-09-19, 10:04
I like the Mermaid on soi 19.

Girlfriendly, clean, quiet with a nice pool and the location is good.

I don't know the price at this period but normally studio rooms range from 1800 baht to 2200 bahts.

There's also the Best Western on soi 20 at 1800 bahts but Mermaid is better.That's great. I was one to first recommend the Mermaid I think, so I agree, good if guys are okay with a smallish room and basic, but modern. However I think it might be Soi 29, not 19. Ha ha.

I have been going even cheaper lately, so for really low budget I liked Studio Asoke.

For more up market, I thought Column hotel was fab, but it is way above 2500 these days.

You can get great apartments for 2500 or less, and I have but will be further afield, like near Phra Khanong BTS as example.

Asoke Residence is quite good if don't mind being close to the khlong near Petchburi MRT, and still well under 2500 I think but can get larger room with kitchen.

Its very quiet there. Its a very quick motorcycle ride to get down to Sukhumvit.

Laplace
08-09-19, 10:13
Anyone know if the Okura Prestige or other 5 star hotels in area are girl friendly?Okura Prestige is guest friendly like all the other hotels around that area. Anyway from my recent experiences in the Hyatt Regency and Sofitel Sukhumvit I can recommend these 2 hotels if you can stay in that area (soi 13 - soi 15). On this Youtube channel you can find some reviews https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4il4xkRkRa9u6zTVnBzcsA.

GDreams
08-09-19, 12:45

Girlfriendly, near the BTS (I have tons of errands towards Northaburi, and in Thonburi, Lad Prao and my bank is in EmQuartier) up to 2500 B per night? I don't normally do hotels in BKK (absent a 5 star here and there) so excuse my ignorance and yes I have Agoda and no, I don't feel like splurging on the Oriental or Hyatt.Grand Swiss is OK and very close to nana bts.

Allover
08-10-19, 01:42
Grand Swiss is OK and very close to nana bts.Just got back from 4 nights at the Grand Swiss. Room standard is good. Modern style. Breakfast buffet, if included in price, is excellent with cooked to order eggs and omelets. Cost is B350 if not included. I had a larger room (not a suite), the Grand Premier. My only real grip is the choice of TV channels. I like to receive at least one American news channel Fox or CNN. This hotel had neither. Wifi was great, big walk in shower, comfortable bed that isn't the typical Thai hard bed. Clientele was a mix of European, Indian, Middle East. Would stay here again since it is an easy walk to the BTS (1 minute) and Nana (ten minutes).

Mumbai Guy
08-10-19, 13:18
Just got back from 4 nights at the Grand Swiss. Room standard is good. Modern style. Breakfast buffet, if included in price, is excellent with cooked to order eggs and omelets. Cost is B350 if not included. I had a larger room (not a suite), the Grand Premier. My only real grip is the choice of TV channels. I like to receive at least one American news channel Fox or CNN. This hotel had neither. Wifi was great, big walk in shower, comfortable bed that isn't the typical Thai hard bed. Clientele was a mix of European, Indian, Middle East. Would stay here again since it is an easy walk to the BTS (1 minute) and Nana (ten minutes).Grand Swiss is my favourite hotel on soi-11. Must have stayed there on half a dozen trips. Book directly on their website with a coupen code of Returnguest and get a further 15% discount. Grand Premier room is good value for money.

Another favourite of mine is Citadines on soi-11. A bit of a walk to Nana but a great apartment hotel with clean rooms and friendly staff.

Allover
08-10-19, 14:58
Grand Swiss is my favourite hotel on soi-11. Must have stayed there on half a dozen trips. Book directly on their website with a coupen code of Returnguest and get a further 15% discount. Grand Premier room is good value for money.

Another favourite of mine is Citadines on soi-11. A bit of a walk to Nana but a great apartment hotel with clean rooms and friendly staff.Thanks for the discount code for Grand Swiss. They always seem to have a discount code on their website but that is only about 10-12%. Mercure is of a higher standard than G Swiss but that walk down Soi 11 is getting to be too much for me. Mercure's free tuk tuk is seldom available when I need it. If I can get Mercure at a good price I will book the cheapest rate between the two but am willing to pay a little more for Mercure.

Fmojo
08-12-19, 01:06
Thanks for the discount code for Grand Swiss. They always seem to have a discount code on their website but that is only about 10-12%. Mercure is of a higher standard than G Swiss but that walk down Soi 11 is getting to be too much for me. Mercure's free tuk tuk is seldom available when I need it. If I can get Mercure at a good price I will book the cheapest rate between the two but am willing to pay a little more for Mercure.I'm making my first trip to Bangkok later this month and am considering a few places on Soi 11. If you don't mind, what do you mean by the walk down Soi 11 is getting to be too much? I'm just curious. Also, I would rather spend $50 a night as opposed to $80 for lodging and was wondering if anyone had thoughts on the Travelodge. Sure, it's a Travelodge but it looks decent enough. Does anyone know if it's girl friendly? I also like the Citadines set up as well. I would appreciate comments and suggestions. Thank you!

GDreams
08-12-19, 04:53
I'm making my first trip to Bangkok later this month and am considering a few places on Soi 11. If you don't mind, what do you mean by the walk down Soi 11 is getting to be too much? I'm just curious. Also, I would rather spend $50 a night as opposed to $80 for lodging and was wondering if anyone had thoughts on the Travelodge. Sure, it's a Travelodge but it looks decent enough. Does anyone know if it's girl friendly? I also like the Citadines set up as well. I would appreciate comments and suggestions. Thank you!To go anywhere you usually need to go to Sukhumvit. Some of the hotels are a long walk. Soi 11 isn't walking friendly either. It doesn't bother me as most of the time I visit I am with someone but if you are going out a few times a day close to SUK is more convenient.

Syzygies
08-12-19, 09:44
I'm making my first trip to Bangkok later this month and am considering a few places on Soi 11. If you don't mind, what do you mean by the walk down Soi 11 is getting to be too much? I'm just curious. Also, I would rather spend $50 a night as opposed to $80 for lodging and was wondering if anyone had thoughts on the Travelodge. Sure, it's a Travelodge but it looks decent enough. Does anyone know if it's girl friendly? I also like the Citadines set up as well. I would appreciate comments and suggestions. Thank you!I think it is obvious that different guys like walking different amounts. The weather in Thailand can be not exactly nice enough to walk just 800 metres, whether heat or pouring with rain and deep puddles. Some guys are young and fit, some are obese so that stairs are impossible and 400 metres is a huge strain.

I had a buddy that walked a lot around Bangkok. He was slim but late sixties. At night he would be too tired out to be able to take a girl for a fuck. So what was the point of all that walking? Senseless in my view. One can get around by Motorcycle through back Sois, or Taxi, MRT, BTS. I sometimes do 10 minutes walk myself, but not in ugly conditions, and only if have nothing better to do.

Staying 400 metres down a Soi can be real nuisance for wasting time and needing to walk too much. Recently I stayed about 200 metres down a Soi. That is about my limit, and I prefer less. More than that is an inconvenience. Stepped in some deep water puddles. Hotel was not close to BTS either so would have to get a motorcycle to get to BTS or MRT.

Convenient location of a Hotel to transport, supermarket, food stalls, market etc. Can matter.

Personally, I think Citadines Soi 11 is a bit too deep down the Soi. I would give it a miss unless transport is available right outside. I once stayed Citadines on Soi 23 and hated it for hard beds, poor breakfast, the staff, and a bit too deep in the Soi. My Thai Mrs did not like it that much either. She loved Grand Millenium (now Pullman) nearby, with beds like sleeping on a cloud, and a fabulous breakfast. Ha ha. In a different class altogether. True I used to stay at Admiral Premier, quite deep in the Sois, but I am not adverse to catching a motorcycle.

Someone (maybe Whreman) recently wrote that some MPS in Soi 33 were too far down the Soi to make a visit viable, e.g. New massage, Dream Heaven, Akane, etc.

Dena0
08-12-19, 11:42

Girlfriendly, near the BTS (I have tons of errands towards Northaburi, and in Thonburi, Lad Prao and my bank is in EmQuartier) up to 2500 B per night? I don't normally do hotels in BKK (absent a 5 star here and there) so excuse my ignorance and yes I have Agoda and no, I don't feel like splurging on the Oriental or Hyatt.Arize Sukhumvit: +66 22044888, Sukhumvit soi 26.

Fmojo
08-12-19, 21:22
I think it is obvious that different guys like walking different amounts. The weather in Thailand can be not exactly nice enough to walk just 800 metres, whether heat or pouring with rain and deep puddles. Some guys are young and fit, some are obese so that stairs are impossible and 400 metres is a huge strain.

To go anywhere you usually need to go to Sukhumvit. Some of the hotels are a long walk. Soi 11 isn't walking friendly either. It doesn't bother me as most of the time I visit I am with someone but if you are going out a few times a day close to SUK is more convenient.Thank you both for taking the time to reply. I see what you mean about all of that walking. That being said, any recommendations for lodging where it isn't that far of a walk and is decent ($50-$60 range)? Thnak you.

GDreams
08-12-19, 22:19
Thank you both for taking the time to reply. I see what you mean about all of that walking. That being said, any recommendations for lodging where it isn't that far of a walk and is decent ($50-$60 range)? Thnak you.Try using hotels combined choose Wattana as the area to search in, go to the map and look for hotels along Soi 11. You can look in the general area as well. You can also put in a price range to limit the search and also how many stars. I usually check review on Tripadvisor when I see hotels I like to check there are not pitfalls I am missing. I would recommend Grand Swiss at less than $60.

Fmojo
08-12-19, 23:03
After doing a final check of hotels in the $50-$60 range, I've decided to up my budget by $20 a night. Here's my list. I would appreciate knowing if anyone has strong feelings for / against any of these properties. Thanks!

Mercure $75.

Adelphi Suites $79.

Grand Sukhumvit Hotel $76.

Park Plaza $63.

Dynasty Grand $77.

The Key Premier $76.

Crypton
08-12-19, 23:44
After doing a final check of hotels in the $50-$60 range, I've decided to up my budget by $20 a night. Here's my list. I would appreciate knowing if anyone has strong feelings for / against any of these properties. Thanks!

Mercure $75.

Adelphi Suites $79.

Grand Sukhumvit Hotel $76.

Park Plaza $63.

Dynasty Grand $77.

The Key Premier $76.I have stayed many times in Majestic Suites. It's at the corner of Suk and Soi Nana. It's within your budget Had wifi and cool AC; breakfast is included. And it is definitely girl friendly (including two "guests") at the same time or overnight. It's close to everything including Starbucks across the street and many restaurants. And a short walk to the BTS station (Nana). It's quiet and you get everything you need there. The same outfit has the high end Grand Majestic behind JW Marriott. It's a bit more expensive but it is newer. Make sure you post a report!!

V Lenin
08-13-19, 01:48
Odd question. Is there a way to access Soi 11 from Soi 7 on foot without having to all the way around via Sukhumvit Road? Cutting through a hotel to an alleyway maybe? I had a look on google maps, nothing jumped out at me.

Penguin69
08-13-19, 10:40
Next visit in a couple weeks' time I've booked Grand Swiss. Previously stayed at Citadines which is rather further down Soi. I'm fairly fit but the walk, in cooler season of December, wasn't so welcome some days. The pavement / sidewalk on the Soi is patchy in places IIRC. Very nice hotel though. This time I'm visiting in summer so will be hotter and wetter. Grand Swiss is closer to BTS and Sukhumvit, and I got similar price to Citadines. Well-reviewed too.

Allover
08-14-19, 15:07
Odd question. Is there a way to access Soi 11 from Soi 7 on foot without having to all the way around via Sukhumvit Road? Cutting through a hotel to an alleyway maybe? I had a look on google maps, nothing jumped out at me. Not an odd question at all. I've used the shortcut between these two sois for over fifteen years. There was a sign on Soi 11 that said Park Hotel. You used to be able to walk down a connecting driveway to the Biergarden on 7 at the sign. However, starting this summer in July, the shortcut was gated and locked. I used the shortcut one day and the next day it was locked. Security in the area told me the shortcut is gone forever now.

The elimination of this shortcut makes staying deep in Soi 11 less attractive now. That shortcut was great going from Soi 11 to either the Biergarten, Nana Plaza, or the BTS.

Allover
08-14-19, 15:26
With all the talk about hotels on soi 11, I want to mention a new hotel that looks like it's a couple of months away from opening up. I believe the name is Eleven Hotel. Not to be confused with a hotel with a similar name closer to Sukhumvit. The new hotel used to be the Grand President's Tower 3. Looks like somebody bought Tower 3 and is totally renovating it.

The hotel sits above the German bar / restaurant on Soi 11 that has been there forever. That bar was moved temporarily to Soi 13 but is back in its original location now.

Member #4698
08-14-19, 15:30
Soi 11 has its own night time attractions plus you can always take a motorcycle taxi to Sukhumvit for 20 baht or some amount similar no matter how far down the Soi your hotel is located, so I don't see location as a problem. Lively Soi 11 attractions include Levels, Insanity, Sugar Club, and plenty of SW's. Even Oskars Bistro has well dressed FL's sitting at tables in the front. Now with all that said, I will add that I no longer choose to stay on Soi 11. I used to like to stay at the Fraser Suites. It is still a very good hotel with huge 1 & 2 bedroom apartment style rooms, a friendly staff, great roof top bar / restaurant, a nice pool and all at very reasonable rates. But like I said, I used to stay there. The reason I do not stay at the Fraser or any other hotel on Soi 11 anymore is that I got fed up with the changed hotel guest demographics. I got tired of their uptight looks, their smelly perfume, and their brat kids at the pool. So I have moved further up Sukhumvit away from all that Middle Eastern Jazz, although I still occasionally check out Soi 11, but only way, way after midnight.

Syzygies
08-15-19, 04:28
I got tired of their uptight looks, their smelly perfume, and their brat kids at the pool. Another way to think of it, when probably I think of the excessively stinky under arms in the lifts (elevators for you Americans). The strong Colognes fail to cover it up, just seem to make it worse.

I have always avoided "family" style Hotels, since don't want to parading my hot hooker in a very sexy bikini in front of families.

V Lenin
08-15-19, 09:47
Not an odd question at all. I've used the shortcut between these two sois for over fifteen years. There was a sign on Soi 11 that said Park Hotel. You used to be able to walk down a connecting driveway to the Biergarden on 7 at the sign. However, starting this summer in July, the shortcut was gated and locked. I used the shortcut one day and the next day it was locked. Security in the area told me the shortcut is gone forever now.

The elimination of this shortcut makes staying deep in Soi 11 less attractive now. That shortcut was great going from Soi 11 to either the Biergarten, Nana Plaza, or the BTS.Great, thanks! I guess I'll be lifting my step count on the wander around from the bars and restaurants in Soi 11 that I like to my hotel on Soi 7.

I wanted to stay at the Mercure. Been there, nice place, has what I want. But it's too pricey. I looked at the Citadines, but the reports of noise put me off a bit. Then I found the Key Premier. Quieter location, great reviews, just a ways up Soi 7. But I'm open to suggestion: must be girl friendly, have a pool with a bar, and a decent breakfast.

I look forward to a few beers at the Biergarten.

Mathew1984
08-17-19, 04:09
Hello guys,

I'm visiting Bangkok for 10 days from September 1st. I have zero interest in sight seeing or travelling around.

I want 10 days of good sex. What are the hotels who have spas & massage parlours attached to them?? Where I can go down there and select from 50 or 100 girls and take hack to my room.

And repeat? Any hotels like that? Please let me know it will be really helpful.

I can help with Delhi, Bangalore contacts in India and some in Ukraine, thank you.

Bad Duck
08-18-19, 09:38
So I used to stay at Adelphi suites quite regularly but off late they have been jacking up the prices like crazy. It's overpriced considering that you can get a much better 5 Star at a better price. The reason I liked Adelphi was because of its proximity to the main road. Now I need to find a new place. Something spacious and close to the SUK Main Street. Any pointers?

Gladiator69
08-18-19, 14:05
Staying in Novotel Sukhumvit Soi 4 right now. Girl-friendly for sure, I was in the same elevator with a girl who was sent up by a staff and another girl who went up with a guy all at the same time. Somehow lots of Asian family here, apparently they had no idea what area this is when they book their hotel. Room is spacious with a couch but very weird that there's no CNN, BBC or Fox News in their TV selections. Rooftop pool got plenty of sun all day. Lunch was not bad here. Will have to see what they offer for breakfast tomorrow.

Spanky28
08-18-19, 16:24
Staying in Novotel Sukhumvit Soi 4 right now. Girl-friendly for sure...Good to hear. I have an upcoming stay at the Ibis Styles attached to the Novotel.

Fmojo
08-18-19, 22:21
Staying in Novotel Sukhumvit Soi 4 right now. Girl-friendly for sure, I was in the same elevator with a girl who was sent up by a staff and another girl who went up with a guy all at the same time. Somehow lots of Asian family here, apparently they had no idea what area this is when they book their hotel. Room is spacious with a couch but very weird that there's no CNN, BBC or Fox News in their TV selections. Rooftop pool got plenty of sun all day. Lunch was not bad here. Will have to see what they offer for breakfast tomorrow.Here's a dumb question. Do they have any English channels on the TV? I'd even settle for HLN. Thanks!

Allover
08-19-19, 17:29
Here's a dumb question. Do they have any English channels on the TV? I'd even settle for HLN. Thanks!Not a dumb question. I stayed at Grand Swiss for about 6 nights total on my last trip. I missed not having a USA Based news channel I. E Fox or CNN. From now on that will be one criteria I use for selecting a hotel. I'm hoping we see more of this type of info in hotel reports. Other things I hope to see (and post about myself in a hotel review) in no particular order.

Location including distance to MRT / BTS.

Girl friendly.

TV channels.

Clientele.

Pool info.

Gym info.

Size of room.

Hardness of bed.

Bathroom size.

Walk in shower or tub with shower.

Breakfast details (buffet, cooked to order).

KoolBigGuy
08-19-19, 18:16
Hello guys,

I'm visiting Bangkok for 10 days from September 1st. I have zero interest in sight seeing or travelling around.

I want 10 days of good sex. What are the hotels who have spas & massage parlours attached to them?? Where I can go down there and select from 50 or 100 girls and take hack to my room. Try ICheck Nana, Sukhumvit Soi 7/1. Very, very girlfriendly modern and clean adults only hotel, right in the middle of at least 6 massage parlours. To get to the hotel you need to walk down the narrow street which has the massage parlours on either side. Great prices. I stay there all the time when I get out to play, you won't be disappointed. The hotel is only there for one reason, and that's not sight seeing, good luck.

Member #4698
08-19-19, 18:59
What are the hotels who have spas & massage parlours attached to them?? Where I can go down there and select from 50 or 100 girls and take hack to my room.
Nothing like that in BKK although you might be able to book a room at Maria Hotel & Spa, an upscale soapie massage parlor with plenty of attractive girls, but for some reason I don't think that is what you are looking for or care to spend. So in practical terms, as far as BKK is concerned, you will have to walk outside of your hotel and pick girls up on the street, in nearby bars or in a multitude of oily massage parlors. It is very easy and convenient, but not in-house.

But you should read up on Classic Hotel in the Jakarta Indonesia thread if you want in-house action. Classic Hotel has 3 floors stocked with hundreds of young girls per floor and it's all very cheap too. Book your room directly with the hotel and you can have a sex marathon like with 7 girls or more per day for 10 days running without ever leaving the hotel. I think they even have a discount rate for 5 girls a day or is it 2 girls at a time. I forget which, but it is a wild scene and apparently just what you are looking for. On the other hand, since you were already planning a trip to BKK, I suggest that you go along with the BKK way of doing things and have a great time. The girly action in BKK is pretty much non stop from noon until the sun comes up and it is all right there out in the open for anyone to see and do.

Mathew1984
08-20-19, 00:45
Try ICheck Nana, Sukhumvit Soi 7/1. Very, very girlfriendly modern and clean adults only hotel, right in the middle of at least 6 massage parlours. To get to the hotel you need to walk down the narrow street which has the massage parlours on either side. Great prices. I stay there all the time when I get out to play, you won't be disappointed. The hotel is only there for one reason, and that's not sight seeing, good luck.Thats exactly what I wanted. But there are many ladyboys on the street there? I will stay there hopefully. Thanks.

Mathew1984
08-20-19, 00:47
Nothing like that in BKK although you might be able to book a room at Maria Hotel & Spa, an upscale soapie massage parlor with plenty of attractive girls, but for some reason I don't think that is what you are looking for or care to spend. So in practical terms, as far as BKK is concerned, you will have to walk outside of your hotel and pick girls up on the street, in nearby bars or in a multitude of oily massage parlors. It is very easy and convenient, but not in-house.

But you should read up on Classic Hotel in the Jakarta Indonesia thread if you want in-house action. Classic Hotel has 3 floors stocked with hundreds of young girls per floor and it's all very cheap too. Book your room directly with the hotel and you can have a sex marathon like with 7 girls or more per day for 10 days running without ever leaving the hotel. I think they even have a discount rate for 5 girls a day or is it 2 girls at a time. I forget which, but it is a wild scene and apparently just what you are looking for. On the other hand, since you were already planning a trip to BKK, I suggest that you go along with the BKK way of doing things and have a great time. The girly action in BKK is pretty much non stop from noon until the sun comes up and it is all right there out in the open for anyone to see and do.Thank you I will do my best to be comfortable. I seen many youtube videos where on the streets people are recording the girls and men talking to them. I don't want to end up in one of them and my wife or someone in her friends knowing that. Also please check your message I wrote.

Member #4698
08-20-19, 15:45
Thank you I will do my best to be comfortable. I seen many youtube videos where on the streets people are recording the girls and men talking to them. I don't want to end up in one of them and my wife or someone in her friends knowing that. Also please check your message I wrote.Hi Mathew, I just wrote you a personal reply to your message to me, but I think what I wrote might be of use to others so I will post it here for all to see and comment on if certain BM's want to.

Sorry Mathew, but I am not a fan of KL, Malaysia. I have been there once and thought the nightlife scene was vastly inferior to all my favorite places like BKK, Pattaya, Jakarta, Manila, Phnom Penh, and even Yangon. The main reason KL lags far behind these other destinations is the fact that the girls are all imports (non-Malaysian) and not top quality. They have some bordello type places, walk-ins, but I don't believe you can book a room in any of them and stay there. The quality is low in these KL brothels, so I went to the Beach Club instead and I picked up 2 Vietnamese FL girls on successive nights. They were OK quality, but expensive. You will find much better quality FL's in CJs bar in Jakarta IMHO and the girls are all Indonesian.

But don't over think this stuff too much. Since you are already booked in, explore KL and try to enjoy your layover. Just keep it as brief as possible. One night should more than suffice in this city. Then get your ass over to BKK! BKK is the #1 city for girls in all of SE Asia. It is my favorite destination in the world! Getting caught on camera is extremely rare to impossible if you hang out on Soi 24 & Soi 26 where many Oily Massage places are located. There are a number of hotels on Soi 24 and close by that you might want to consider for lodging. Wear a baseball cap if you are worried when you visit Nana or Patpong, but I assure you that your concerns are way overblown.

And save Jakarta for your next trip.

Mathew1984
08-21-19, 19:36
Hi Mathew, I just wrote you a personal reply to your message to me, but I think what I wrote might be of use to others so I will post it here for all to see and comment on if certain BM's want to.

Sorry Mathew, but I am not a fan of KL, Malaysia. I have been there once and thought the nightlife scene was vastly inferior to all my favorite places like BKK, Pattaya, Jakarta, Manila, Phnom Penh, and even Yangon. The main reason KL lags far behind these other destinations is the fact that the girls are all imports (non-Malaysian) and not top quality. They have some bordello type places, walk-ins, but I don't believe you can book a room in any of them and stay there. The quality is low in these KL brothels, so I went to the Beach Club instead and I picked up 2 Vietnamese FL girls on successive nights. They were OK quality, but expensive. You will find much better quality FL's in CJs bar in Jakarta IMHO and the girls are all Indonesian.

But don't over think this stuff too much. Since you are already booked in, explore KL and try to enjoy your layover. Just keep it as brief as possible. One night should more than suffice in this city. Then get your ass over to BKK! BKK is the #1 city for girls in all of SE Asia. It is my favorite destination in the world! Getting caught on camera is extremely rare to impossible if you hang out on Soi 24 & Soi 26 where many Oily Massage places are located. There are a number of hotels on Soi 24 and close by that you might want to consider for lodging. Wear a baseball cap if you are worried when you visit Nana or Patpong, but I assure you that your concerns are way overblown.

And save Jakarta for your next trip.Yes, I tried to reply you but you exceeded your message limit. So unable to send. Thank you for your kindness. I will looking to classic when in Indonesia.

And as for Bangkok are all hotels girl friendly?

Including apartments? Or will there be issue with the owners if I bring girls? From the streets who offer me massages.

Mathew1984
08-21-19, 19:54
I'm thinking to stay at picnic hotel, it looks very cheap. Is it girl friendly? I want to spend as much money on the girls then the place.

Syzygies
08-22-19, 03:23
I'm thinking to stay at picnic hotel, it looks very cheap. Is it girl friendly? I want to spend as much money on the girls then the place.Its very cheap if you stay in the Hostel dormitories. Ha Ha. Rang Nam is not a very convenient location unless you want to be near Chao Praya 2 Soapy (in severe decline). Traffic Jams in all major roads nearby: Ratchaprarop, Ratchawithi and Phaya Thai. Can walk to BTS but motorcycle would be better. I have not heard of this particular Hotel. I think there used to be a run down Short Time Hotel in the location. Its only 200 metres from my apartment back in about 2003.

You can get even cheaper Hotels (1000 to 1200 Baht) in Sukhumvit and don't have to waste so much time getting to monger venues, e. G. Studio Asoke.

So only stay there if you have a very good reason to be in that location. No one on here is likely to have tried it being in the wrong location. Okay I know a girl that lives very close to there, so that would be only reason to stay there.

Syzygies
08-22-19, 03:31
Including apartments? Or will there be issue with the owners if I bring girls? From the streets who offer me massages.If staying in an apartment, normally the owner will not be there, only security guard so can take who you like to the room.

You don't want to get girls off the street for massages. Likely to be ladyboys. Get a girl for sex, or if you want a real massage, go to a suitable massage shop. There are thousands of them. Also "massage" shops that are really for sex.

You don't have to use euphemisms on this forum. If you want to fuck girls, you can write that no problem. I don't take massages myself other than no hands sexy type using ass, tits, pussy and mouth. Ha ha. No real interest in a proper massage.

BMoreDog69
08-28-19, 01:22
I have always had good luck staying at the JW Marriott, right by Nana Plaza, and I have also stayed at the Mayfair, Marriott Executive Suites. Being a Marriott points bum, they always upgrade me to the executive levels with free happy hour dinner-ish snacks, drinks, breakfast, etc, which helps offset the added cost of a nice hotel. I've never had an issue with girls, and I strolled into the Mayfair with one or two or three girls every night I was there. The Mayfair is not in a convenient location, such as the JW, but it had two bedrooms, kitchen, washing machine and dryer for light stuff, and a really nice rooftop pool area.

Member #4698
08-28-19, 03:25
I have always had good luck staying at the JW Marriott, right by Nana Plaza, and I have also stayed at the Mayfair, Marriott Executive Suites. Being a Marriott points bum, they always upgrade me to the executive levels with free happy hour dinner-ish snacks, drinks, breakfast, etc, which helps offset the added cost of a nice hotel. I've never had an issue with girls, and I strolled into the Mayfair with one or two or three girls every night I was there. The Mayfair is not in a convenient location, such as the JW, but it had two bedrooms, kitchen, washing machine and dryer for light stuff, and a really nice rooftop pool area.Check out Marriott Park Exec Hotel on Soi 24. It is very similar to the Mayfair except better location IMHO. Just booked a great rate on 1 bedroom apt for $104/night including breakfast for two.

Marriott Sukhumvit Thong Lo Exec Hotel is very good too. 1. 5 blocks to Thong Lo BTS. Great roof top bar. But recently Marriott has increased the price on this one, so I booked the one on Soi 24 instead.

Nyezhov
08-28-19, 05:46
I stayed at the adelphi for 4 nights last week. It was a very nice experience, the staff is friendly and helpful, the room was spotless, and the breakfast was ample and excellent. I didn't check out the pool, and even the construction across the street didn't bother me too much as I am an early riser. It's girl friendly, but I did not indulge. Late at night, you probably wouldn't even need to check your girl in as at 3:30 am, they are sort of sleeping at the desk.

BMoreDog69
08-29-19, 02:10
Thanks for the scoop on the other properties. I admittedly try to stay closer to the Lumini area for a few reasons. However, I'll keep these in mind for future trips.

Check out Marriott Park Exec Hotel on Soi 24. It is very similar to the Mayfair except better location IMHO. Just booked a great rate on 1 bedroom apt for $104/night including breakfast for two.

Marriott Sukhumvit Thong Lo Exec Hotel is very good too. 1. 5 blocks to Thong Lo BTS. Great roof top bar. But recently Marriott has increased the price on this one, so I booked the one on Soi 24 instead.

Mathew1984
08-29-19, 04:12
I stayed at the adelphi for 4 nights last week. It was a very nice experience, the staff is friendly and helpful, the room was spotless, and the breakfast was ample and excellent. I didn't check out the pool, and even the construction across the street didn't bother me too much as I am an early riser. It's girl friendly, but I did not indulge. Late at night, you probably wouldn't even need to check your girl in as at 3:30 am, they are sort of sleeping at the desk.Any hotels with stable of Russian hookers? Or close to them?

SnowEscort
08-29-19, 21:40
[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. Please post reports consisting primarily of a commercial nature and/or reports with links to commercial websites in the Classified Advertisement section of the Forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

Gigi Buffon
08-29-19, 23:22
Thanks for the scoop on the other properties. I admittedly try to stay closer to the Lumini area for a few reasons. However, I'll keep these in mind for future trips.There is a Marriott Executive Apartment (Sathorn Vista) located in Sathorn, which is 1. 5 km away from Lumpini Park, about a 10 minute walk for me. The installations and room decor are more modern than Mayfair, but the area is basically a residential and office neighbourhood. The Sala Deng BTS and MRT station is 6 blocks away and the Patpong bars are about the same distance.

Nyezhov
08-30-19, 21:25
Any hotels with stable of Russian hookers? Or close to them?No Matthew, the days of stables of Russian hookers are probably finished. You might be able to find a stray over at the crappier Arab oriented hotels on sois 3 or 4. The CIS and Iranian gals used to frequent shock 39 disco, but I haven't been there in months and I doubt I'm going to go over there anytime soon. There are foreign girls in spa so and mix but you're going to have a lot more success if you are here long-term.

NycGuy72
09-06-19, 18:35
Planning my 1st trip to BKK for early Nov and staying 8 or 9 nights. My original plan was to stay at Majestic Suites near Nana for the entire trip but considering splitting time with 5 nights at MS and the rest at Oyo for Thermae action. I am questioning whether I even need to move or is MS a good enough location to hit both Nana and Thermae. Would love to know what the experts think about this conundrum. Thanks in advance for the help and for all the other advice I have already gotten.

Rob in NYC.

Member #4698
09-06-19, 21:22
Planning my 1st trip to BKK for early Nov and staying 8 or 9 nights. My original plan was to stay at Majestic Suites near Nana for the entire trip but considering splitting time with 5 nights at MS and the rest at Oyo for Thermae action. I am questioning whether I even need to move or is MS a good enough location to hit both Nana and Thermae. Would love to know what the experts think about this conundrum. Thanks in advance for the help and for all the other advice I have already gotten.

Rob in NYC.There is no need to move. Thermae is easy walking distance from the Majestic and since Thermae gets going later, you will probably want to start your nights in Nana or on Soi 4 bars anyway and then walk over to Thermae later. But just so you know, many Thermae girls and all Soi Cowboy girls will insist on a taxi back to the Majestic. That will cost you 65 baht or approx. $2.

Syzygies
09-07-19, 13:55

Rob in NYC.OYO is a Hotel chain I think. I guess you refer to Ruamchit Plaza Hotel as that is near to Thermae.

I would suggest to keep your options open. It is hard to tell for newbies, what places you will really like. Like Natty and myself probably do not take many girls from Thermae where Asian guys do.

Try to stay flexible so you can try a wide variety of things and change your plans when necessary. Many guys would also like to spend a few days at Pattaya.

Anyway, first trip not wise to have very fixed ideas of what you will like and do. Go with the flow.

Majestic Suites is probably slightly lower standard and cheaper but is popular. So popular that I have not managed to get a booking for many years, at short notice. I probably stayed there 25 years ago. Ha ha.

Freaky Mango
09-07-19, 16:20
Can anyone confirm this hotel is Green. Also is there any pathway directly the their club XS from inside the hotel.