PDA

View Full Version : Bangkok Hotels

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32

Qeast
10-06-20, 10:22
On my last few trips pre-virus I stayed at Rio. Cost of the room (Mon-Thurs) was $0.00. Couldn't believe it. Of course there was still that damn $32/ night resort fee.You know that the Rio is still closed. The whole resort complex has not re opened.

JohnReter335
10-14-20, 20:30
You know that the Rio is still closed. The whole resort complex has not re opened.Is it still closed or Its re opened.

MichaelSamuel
10-28-20, 05:25
Was still closed first week of October when I was there. Also pretty much all the clubs closed, Sapphire I think was doing daytime pool party thing, but closed at night. Honestly vegas is trying and I commend the effort, but it's not much fun right now. You have to wear a mask even at the pool unless you have a drink in your hand. Put the drink down to txt and you get asked to put it on. It's cheap for the hotels, Mirage was $45, but of course the price doubles with the resort fee. You can go to any restaurant without a reservation though, but those are still full priced. So you are saving a lot on the hotel but that's it, everything else is still full priced and about half the restaurants are closed either all week or during weekdays and sometimes it can be real pain. At the cafe for example due to the spacing despite no guests there was a 40 min wait for breakfast. Didn't see any price reductions from the girls either.

Is it still closed or Its re opened.

Boag11
11-25-20, 20:31
Are there any hotels in Bangkok that is similar to the Penthouse Hotel in Pattaya? Looking with hotel with large mirrors on wall, sex chairs, swings etc.

Banana Boi
11-27-20, 06:46
Are there any hotels in Bangkok that is similar to the Penthouse Hotel in Pattaya? Looking with hotel with large mirrors on wall, sex chairs, swings etc.Sounds like you may be interested in threads like this one.

https://www.tripzilla.com/funkiest-love-hotels-thailand/80539

Boag11
12-04-20, 21:00
Sounds like you may be interested in threads like this one.

https://www.tripzilla.com/funkiest-love-hotels-thailand/80539Thanks for the help. I've actually seen that site before but they don't really show the things I'm interested in.

Banana Boi
12-14-20, 06:46
Hyatt Regency Sukhumvit Soi 13 in Bangkok is offering a 1 year stay for 1 million baht. This includes 200 k baht in food and drink credits as well as access to the Club Lounge. If you discount the food and drinks, this works out to under 2200 baht per night in a nice hotel in a very prime location smack middle of the RLD. Personally I wouldn't go for it because I like to travel monthly when living in Thailand but some who only want BKK this is a steal.

Jgm005
12-15-20, 01:45
Hyatt Regency Sukhumvit Soi 13 in Bangkok is offering a 1 year stay for 1 million baht. This includes 200 k baht in food and drink credits as well as access to the Club Lounge. If you discount the food and drinks, this works out to under 2200 baht per night in a nice hotel in a very prime location smack middle of the RLD. Personally I wouldn't go for it because I like to travel monthly when living in Thailand but some who only want BKK this is a steal.I read about that offer in several travel blogs. I am in LOS and went in to talk to them about it. What you read is sometimes not what reality is. It is as noted. But as you pointed out one really needs to be in BKK for a whole long time. I wander to much to make it cost effective. But interesting.

UweHertzog459
12-15-20, 15:05
Wow, so amazing thing Buddy I am a traveler and my next trip will be to Bangkok thanks for your info about Bangkok hotels thanks for everyone.

InformalMan
12-23-20, 03:51
Hyatt Regency Sukhumvit Soi 13 in Bangkok is offering a 1 year stay for 1 million baht. This includes 200 k baht in food and drink credits as well as access to the Club Lounge. If you discount the food and drinks, this works out to under 2200 baht per night in a nice hotel in a very prime location smack middle of the RLD. Personally I wouldn't go for it because I like to travel monthly when living in Thailand but some who only want BKK this is a steal.Hey bros,

Its been a bit over 1 year that I made my 6th trip to BKK. I got so damn lucky. Just 6 months after I came back the damn virus hit. Had a great time as I usually do at my favorite massage places and the girls were great. It sucks that Annie's is gone, that used to me my favorite spot as it was for many of us. Question for whoever is there now: What's going on around Nana, is the area as dead as a morgue or is there activity?

Golds
05-19-21, 17:08
Guys, adelphi suites or mercure Sukhumvit 11?

Allover
05-19-21, 17:51
Guys, adelphi suites or mercure Sukhumvit 11?I vote Mercure. Nice modern rooms with big walk in showers for two. More action on Soi 11 and I find the even numbered side of Sukhumvit more interesting. If the prices are about the same between those two hotels, I would choose Mercure.

Ed Setra
05-19-21, 18:40
Guys, adelphi suites or mercure Sukhumvit 11?I prefer the Adelphi Suites. Good sized rooms especially the one-bed suite and one-bed premier suite, but the studio rooms are adequate too. And Monsoon restaurant and bar downstairs does an excellent buffet breakfast and is a great place in the evenings too. A good mix of clientele and great for people watching if on your own. I like Soi 8.

Or rather, I did when everything was open. Calmer than Soi 11, so quieter in the evenings. Easy access to Soi 6 past Lolly's and Kassalong, and on to Soi 4 for entertainment. Escalator up to Nana BTS station just around the corner on Sukhumvit.

What's not to like?

HorseTrader
05-19-21, 22:52
Guys, adelphi suites or mercure Sukhumvit 11?As of March 2020, Mercure was quite nice and I will stay there again. Two minor problems from my perspective. First, the lobby is small and gets congested. Second, there is nobody actively pursuing girl IDs when you take her to your room, I had to actively find someone to check and hold girl IDs. I like the "in your face" ID collection that is at some other hotels (eg, Ambassador tower wing at the base of the elevator).

I’ve never been in Adelphi Suites and cannot comment on it.

SinfullyKorean
05-19-21, 23:00
As of March 2020, Mercure was quite nice and I will stay there again. Two minor problems from my perspective. First, the lobby is small and gets congested. Second, there is nobody actively pursuing girl IDs when you take her to your room, I had to actively find someone to check and hold girl IDs. I like the "in your face" ID collection that is at some other hotels (eg, Ambassador tower wing at the base of the elevator).Absolutely! It's 2 different messages:

1) I'm just following the hotel rules (and they want to keep me safe).

2) I don't trust you and need you to sign into the hotel guestbook.

#2 is kind of a weird way to start an intimate session.

Banana Boi
05-19-21, 23:56
Count me in for Adelphi Suites too. I do stay in the suite and not the studio room. Everything is cheap now but when it gets busy in Bangkok I'm certain it's nearly double the price as Mercure 11. Problem with Adelphi is it's on Suk Soi 8 which imo is the wrong side of the street. On the positive it has 2 amazing large Thai restaurants a half block down Suk Soi 8. Great food if that's your thing. Adelphi doesn't check IDs if that's what you want. Suk Soi 11 is a far better street to stay on.

EihTooms
05-20-21, 00:36
Question for whoever is there now: What's going on around Nana, is the area as dead as a morgue or is there activity?As of Monday, table seating in restaurants has resumed in the few places that survived. So things are slightly improved compared to the last few weeks. Bars that can not pass as restaurants are still closed because alcohol is not allowed to be served again yet. But, of course, there are cheaters here and there, booze poured in coffee cups, plastic cups, whatever.

Otherwise, it is pretty dead around here. Can find a few street girls hanging around Sukhumvit and Soi 4. Many nights I have not seen more than 5-6 street girls standing around along the entire walk on Sukhumvit from Asok/Terminal 21 Mall to Soi 4, down Soi 4 to the Soi 6 intersection. Maybe 5-6 girls in a cluster right outside Thermae. It might get livelier after Midnight-1am or so. I am usually inside with a new ThaiFriendly, Tinder or pre-Covid regular repeat girl by then so I don't really know.

It has been too hot during the day for most of the usual daytime crew of street girls to show up. I sometimes see no girls, not 1 along that same walking route between 10am and 4pm.

GreenToad
10-12-21, 19:55
Hoping to go back after Nov 1.

Normally stay in budget hotels but it's hard to resist prices for some of the 5 star hotels now.

Looking at Raddison Blu, Sofitel, Carlton in the Asok area. Can anyone confirm that they are guest friendly at this time (covid restrictions). Anyone have any other recommendations?

Thank you!

ThaiGoodTimes
10-13-21, 01:01

Normally stay in budget hotels but it's hard to resist prices for some of the 5 star hotels now.

Looking at Raddison Blu, Sofitel, Carlton in the Asok area. Can anyone confirm that they are guest friendly at this time (covid restrictions). Anyone have any other recommendations?

Thank you!Adelphi Suites on Soi Sukhumvit 8 has been my go to hotel in that area since covid times.

Centrally located, definitely girl friendly and a great little rooftop pool.

Tomasb
10-13-21, 03:32
I have a friend staying there in late November. The rates are really good right now. This is a nice hotel and centrally located to many places along SUK including NANA BTS station.

Adelphi Suites on Soi Sukhumvit 8 has been my go to hotel in that area since covid times.

Centrally located, definitely girl friendly and a great little rooftop pool.

BionicMan
10-13-21, 04:24
Hyatt Regency Sukhumvit Soi 13 in Bangkok is offering a 1 year stay for 1 million baht. This includes 200 k baht in food and drink credits as well as access to the Club Lounge. If you discount the food and drinks, this works out to under 2200 baht per night in a nice hotel in a very prime location smack middle of the RLD. Personally I wouldn't go for it because I like to travel monthly when living in Thailand but some who only want BKK this is a steal.Certainly attractive but worth if you stay 365 days. With what kind if visa?

Maybe a wealthy expat working there wishing to be serviced and not having to bother for lodging services in his own rental condo?

These days with pandemia anything can change, still, and if you are out for a few days (say a visa run or whatever) you might not be able to get in again. And your "paid stay days" still clock at the hotel.

Kurredut
10-13-21, 12:27
Hyatt Regency Sukhumvit Soi 13 in Bangkok is offering a 1 year stay for 1 million baht. This includes 200 k baht in food and drink credits as well as access to the Club Lounge. If you discount the food and drinks, this works out to under 2200 baht per night in a nice hotel in a very prime location smack middle of the RLD. Personally I wouldn't go for it because I like to travel monthly when living in Thailand but some who only want BKK this is a steal.Is this offer still valid or is it only for members? I couldn't find it on their website nor their Facebook page.

At first I thought the deal is a rip-off considering you could rent an apartment and employ a full-time housekeeper / cook and still have some money left. But if you want ease of life, and considering the location, a nicer apartment could cost you 60 k THB or more by month and you'd still have to pay for the help and food. I probably wouldn't take the offer myself, but I know somebody who might.

Member #4753
10-13-21, 16:24

Thank you!Most hotels in Bangkok are guest friendly. I have stayed at the Sofitel and it was fuest friendly in 2019. It is a member of the accor group which includes Novotel, Ibis and a few more brands. They are all guest friendly.

Cannot say if Raddison Blu or Carlton are or not, would imagine that they are.

NicFrenchy
10-14-21, 01:44
Cannot say if Raddison Blu or Carlton are or not, would imagine that they are.Stayed at the Carlton and they never said a peep to me. I went there with a non working girl who was decently dressed, and did not register her.

Would be interesting to see what they would say if you register your guest but seeing as all hotels are bleeding for business, I highly doubt they would say anything.

FilthyBeaver
10-14-21, 02:05
Use some common sense and don't draw attention to yourself. You won't have a problem anywhere. I've stayed at Rosewood, Mandarin Oriental, Kempinski, Waldorf, etc and there is no issue at all. No issue with hotels one step down from those either. The desk staff at whatever time you walk through the door with your prize have no idea of knowing the person you're walking in with isn't registered and it's not a Thai thing to ask.

If she's got her hand down your pants or your mouth is on her tits as you walk through the lobby, expect a problem but they will apologize first.

Stayed at the Carlton and they never said a peep to me. I went there with a non working girl who was decently dressed, and did not register her.

Would be interesting to see what they would say if you register your guest but seeing as all hotels are bleeding for business, I highly doubt they would say anything.

Stykler
10-14-21, 05:20
Is this offer still valid or is it only for members? I couldn't find it on their website nor their Facebook page.You can contact the management directly to ask about the offer. It was on their web page a while ago, but I have not seen it lately.

FWIW there is no way I would commit a million Thai baht 12 months in advance on any commitment that could be impacted at the whim of a disgruntled corrupt Thai official. Money is too hard to come by.

Explorer8939
12-23-21, 23:23
After years of staying at Dynasty, Majestic and Omni when in Bangkok, I have been going upscale lately, and staying at the Carlton, Marriott and Landmark. So far, my favorite is a corner room at Landmark.

Banana Boi
12-29-21, 00:49
Bangkok hotels running at 18% occupancy. Great time to book high end hotels for dirt cheap.

Phuket is at 16% capacity. Seems like the Sandbox is going well.

Papae Noel
12-29-21, 23:43
Stayed 13 days, late November / early December. Place was busy. Exec lounge got so crowded on some nights they were asking guests to make a reservation for evening Happy Hour. Breakfast downstairs always close to being full. But still, I got a very good rate for my entire stay.

Going back mid January, and staying at Westin Grande, then a week in Pattaya (VT6 condo), then a few more nights in Bangkok at Sheraton Grande. Rates are noticeably higher.

Member #4753
12-30-21, 00:31
Stayed 13 days, late November / early December. Place was busy. Exec lounge got so crowded on some nights they were asking guests to make a reservation for evening Happy Hour. Breakfast downstairs always close to being full. But still, I got a very good rate for my entire stay.

Going back mid January, and staying at Westin Grande, then a week in Pattaya (VT6 condo), then a few more nights in Bangkok at Sheraton Grande. Rates are noticeably higher.The Marriot group own at least a dozen hotels in the lower sukhumwit area. To reduce overhead they have closed most of their hotels, so squeeze everyone into the few that are open.

Lefeu
12-30-21, 01:33
After years of staying at Dynasty, Majestic and Omni when in Bangkok, I have been going upscale lately, and staying at the Carlton, Marriott and Landmark. So far, my favorite is a corner room at Landmark.I hear you. I went through the same path, and still going through it. Although I added Dynasty Grande and LE Meridien on soy 4.

Sunlover2
12-30-21, 07:05
The Marriot group own at least a dozen hotels in the lower sukhumwit area. To reduce overhead they have closed most of their hotels, so squeeze everyone into the few that are open.Marriott operates 20 hotels in the greater Bangkok area, and 18 of those are currently accepting reservations.

Marriott operates 5 hotels in the lower Sukhumvit area, and 4 of those are currently accepting reservations.

SL.

Member #4753
12-30-21, 07:18
Marriott operates 20 hotels in the greater Bangkok area, and 18 of those are currently accepting reservations.

Marriott operates 5 hotels in the lower Sukhumvit area, and 4 of those are currently accepting reservations.

SL.They have definitely started to open more hotels in December. Pre November 01, their windows were mostly dark IE shuttered.

Finnish Fucker
01-25-22, 17:32
I can highly recommend the Carlton hotel in Bangkok. New building, great facilities and rooms. Cool rooftop bar and good restaurants. And best of all the superior swimming pool.

Tomasb
01-25-22, 19:24
Is she part of the package?

I can highly recommend the Carlton hotel in Bangkok. New building, great facilities and rooms. Cool rooftop bar and good restaurants. And best of all the superior swimming pool.

Tomasb
01-25-22, 19:35
For those of you daring to go I just checked and the Carlton has a $46 per night rate, which it says is 90% off their regular rate of $464 per night. It looks like a smashing place and if you are already in Thailand, it would be a nice splurge. Their website has rooms at a wide variety of rates; the cheapest is $72 so still a bargain.

Just be sure you don't pull a negative test. In that event, it's the Hotel California for you.

RacShack
01-25-22, 20:02
I can highly recommend the Carlton hotel in Bangkok. New building, great facilities and rooms. Cool rooftop bar and good restaurants. And best of all the superior swimming pool.Very nice, hope you had fun, one thing is it's got huge huge huge feet for a chick no?

Finnish Fucker
01-25-22, 22:22
For those of you daring to go I just checked and the Carlton has a $46 per night rate, which it says is 90% off their regular rate of $464 per night. It looks like a smashing place and if you are already in Thailand, it would be a nice splurge. Their website has rooms at a wide variety of rates; the cheapest is $72 so still a bargain.

Just be sure you don't pull a negative test. In that event, it's the Hotel California for you.I paid 88 Euro per night for Executive Room. Executive Suite was about 120 Euro per night. Both were great rooms on 25th floor.

Tomasb
01-25-22, 22:54
I neglected to add this $46 rate was through Agoda.

I paid 88 Euro per night for Executive Room. Executive Suite was about 120 Euro per night. Both were great rooms on 25th floor.

Finnish Fucker
02-18-22, 13:52
Very nice, hope you had fun, one thing is it's got huge huge huge feet for a chick no?Yes, huge feet. What a horror.

XXL
02-19-22, 03:08
Yes, huge feet. What a horror.Could partly be owing to the perspective. Note that in men big feet suggest big cocks. Maybe big feet in a women suggest a deep vagina? I remember a 185 cm girl I had in Douala (Cameroons). She had huge feet.

SinfullyKorean
02-20-22, 11:50
Could partly be owing to the perspective. Note that in men big feet suggest big cocks. Maybe big feet in a women suggest a deep vagina? I remember a 185 cm girl I had in Douala (Cameroons). She had huge feet.No, I think the implication is that they still have big cocks (I. E. Ladyboy).

Explorer8939
03-29-22, 00:57
Now I am looking for a hotel around Sukhumvit Soi 4 that is girl friendly, with no problems if I bring multiple ladies (one at a time) to my room.

My MO is to have a lady with me at check in, but not this time.

I used to stay at Dynasty, but that's closed. How about Majestic Suites?

Punter6996
03-29-22, 09:50
Now I am looking for a hotel around Sukhumvit Soi 4 that is girl friendly, with no problems if I bring multiple ladies (one at a time) to my room.

My MO is to have a lady with me at check in, but not this time.

I used to stay at Dynasty, but that's closed. How about Majestic Suites?Most hotels around that area is girl-friendly I assume. Never had an issue.

If Soi 4 is not absolutely necessary, then there is Adelphi on Soi 8 which I can confirm is super guest friendly. I am currently checked in here I bought 2 separate girls to my room in one night. In fact they didn't even walk in with me. Just told them my room number. Got a call from reception and they asked if I was expecting a guest. Once I gave them green signal, they let them in.

Just ask them straight out, if they charge for overnight visitors. All reception staff know exactly what you mean when you say that.
If you booking online, just make a booking under 2 people. During check-in if they ask how many ppl are checking in, just say I am expecting a friend to join me later on.

DoktorEn
03-29-22, 10:02
Most hotels around that area is girl-friendly I assume. Never had an issue.

If Soi 4 is not absolutely necessary, then there is Adelphi on Soi 8 which I can confirm is super guest friendly. I am currently checked in here I bought 2 separate girls to my room in one night. In fact they didn't even walk in with me. Just told them my room number. Got a call from reception and they asked if I was expecting a guest. Once I gave them green signal, they let them in.I concur with the recommendation of Adelphi Suites. I also stayed there on advice from users here and enjoyed it.

Part Time Punt
04-03-22, 18:19
Hi fellas,

I'm looking at an August trip. Previously I stayed at Citadines 11 which I liked a lot.

On the Thailand Pass site this isn't included in its list as SHA Plus Extra Certified as it's 'only' SHA Plus Certified (Though Citadines 11 does mention in the room booking info all the Covid test additions are included. Confusing.).

Does anyone know if these two Citadines 8 and 16 are girl-friendly?

Boater1788
04-06-22, 14:36
Based on a suggestion from one of the "Guest Friendly" websites I booked the "Dream" hotel on Soi 15, which turns out to be just round the corner from the Thermae.

I was quite happy with it and when various ladies arrived reception just rang my room to check and then sent them straight up.

StLouisMo2010
04-07-22, 16:39
I concur with the recommendation of Adelphi Suites. I also stayed there on advice from users here and enjoyed it.I too have stayed at Adelphi and find it a very good hotel with a nice restaurant, and several directly across the Soi, it is definitely 'girl friendly'- cheers.

ZenMinded1
04-09-22, 11:45
Hi folks, been finding interesting and willing ladies via apps (tinder, bumble) who are willing to do a GF-like FS and the only question is where to do it. Think mia noi, as I already have a mia hai Regular hotels are allright with a 1 full night booking, but given these ladies are not actully working or charging me, they get shy at looks they get at reception of regular hotels. So, shorttime hotels where they are used to rent out rooms for a few hours would be ideal, like the one right next to front entrance of soi cowboy (350 baht, no questions asked and staff is actually polite).

Now, this is easy to answer for lower Sukhumvit area around Nana / Cowboy but what about elsewhere, like Phaya Thai and higher sukhumvit?

Is there an app, a google maps query in thai or sth else to look for? A ladyboy once gave me links to two hotels in ThongLor which both did short time, everything was in thai even on google maps and there is absolutely no chance I'd find them without having them pointed out.

Margaya
04-09-22, 14:24
I have always stayed in Sukhumvit area hotels but am planning a trip to stay a week in Bangkok this time. This is still few months away.

Does anyone have Any recommendations for a safe, good and very GF Airbnb or serviced apartment in Sukhumvit area which would be about $50/ night? Of course it must be very girl friendly where I can invite (sober and well dressed) girls without any hassles.

For those of you who have used Airbnb's in past please share your experiences and recommendations. Thanks in Advance.

Seeko
04-11-22, 01:34
I used to stay at Dynasty, but that's closed. How about Majestic Suites?I walked by Majestic Suites and noted a sign for monthly rental, so I'd assume that it's scaled back its hotel operation, into a condotel.

In regard to Soi 4, pretty much all are GF. I'd avoid the smaller ones in the alleys and across from Swan Restaurant, as they don't have elevators.

Nana City Hotel across from Hillary 1 is cheap and decent. It doesn't look much from outside, but its interior has been renovated just before Covid. If you need car parking, you can choose between ibis Bangkok (for low price and low quality) and Novotel / ibis Styles (for mid range pricing and higher quality). Note that Novotel (upper floors) and ibis Styles (lower half in same tower) share the same check-in desk, restaurant, fitness center, pool, and sky bar. Similar set up for Mercure and ibis combo at Soi 24 and MBK locations, except they won't give access to pool, gym, & sky bar for ibis patrons. So, Soi 4 Novotel+ibis Styles setup is more beneficial for ibis customers.

Of course, you'd need to meet any outcalls in lobby as the lift buttons are coded to keycards. Guests can depart without you though.

Seeko
04-11-22, 01:58
Does anyone have Any recommendations for a safe, good and very GF Airbnb or serviced apartment in Sukhumvit area which would be about $50/ night? Of course it must be very girl friendly where I can invite (sober and well dressed) girls without any hassles.

For those of you who have used Airbnb's in past please share your experiences and recommendations. Thanks in Advance.My friend stayed at Hyde 11 via AirBnB. He brought a drunk FL back at 1 am without any issue, so I'd assume better acceptability for your companions.

That AirBnB operates through a 3rd-party property management company, which set up a separate check-in kiosk away from the main lobby, to meet hotel regulations, such as passport verification and registration. A modified keycard is provided for access to designated floor and lobby; no pool, fitness, or other amenities. I believe, there is also security / service fees upon check-in, separate from AirBnB charges.

Be aware that some independent hotels advertise in AirBnB, so check GMaps or correspond with host to ensure you will be staying in a condo or serviced apartment, rather than a dingy 1-star hotel.

Khundig
04-11-22, 07:18
Hi folks, been finding interesting and willing ladies via apps (tinder, bumble) who are willing to do a GF-like FS and the only question is where to do it. Think mia noi, as I already have a mia hai Regular hotels are allright with a 1 full night booking, but given these ladies are not actully working or charging me, they get shy at looks they get at reception of regular hotels. So, shorttime hotels where they are used to rent out rooms for a few hours would be ideal, like the one right next to front entrance of soi cowboy (350 baht, no questions asked and staff is actually polite).

Now, this is easy to answer for lower Sukhumvit area around Nana / Cowboy but what about elsewhere, like Phaya Thai and higher sukhumvit?

Is there an app, a google maps query in thai or sth else to look for? A ladyboy once gave me links to two hotels in ThongLor which both did short time, everything was in thai even on google maps and there is absolutely no chance I'd find them without having them pointed out.I am also looking for some short time options in Sukhumvit area. What is the name of the hotel you are mentioned next to Soi Cowboy?

ZenMinded1
04-11-22, 10:37
I am also looking for some short time options in Sukhumvit area. What is the name of the hotel you are mentioned next to Soi Cowboy?Not sure about the name but on the side of Cowboy closest to Asok intersection, as you move away from the intersection itself (so exit Cowboy on that side and turn right), you'll see a set of stairs going up, and that's the entrance to the short time place. Not especially marked in any way, but cheap and clean.

Mogwai
04-16-22, 08:18
Not sure about the name but on the side of Cowboy closest to Asok intersection, as you move away from the intersection itself (so exit Cowboy on that side and turn right), you'll see a set of stairs going up, and that's the entrance to the short time place. Not especially marked in any way, but cheap and clean.I believe it's called Asoke Place 21.
Another option is the Ruamchitt Plaza Hotel, right above the Thermae Bar on Sukhumvit. Pre-covid anyway.

That Bad Perv
04-30-22, 01:30
I know this will strike many as odd at best or perhaps gross at worst, but if I can't ask here.

I read a Reddit post a week or so ago that I haven't been able to stop thinking about; about someone who enjoys going to their country's version of a seedy short-time hotel, bribing the front desk clerk to keep the rooms on either side of them full with short-time clients, and then spends the night holed up in there, masturbating while listening to the sounds through the paper-thin walls on either side.

I cannot think of many better ways to spend a night myself. And feel like I could probably find a good place for such a thing in Bangkok or Pattaya.

For those who have frequented such establishments, are there any that you recall that would seem better candidates for something like this? Particularly thin walls, or very busy / high turnover? Pervy front-desk clerk (s)? Basically all the things that would be red flags for someone hoping to spend a restful evening in a hotel, would be pluses for me in this scenario.

To be clear: I'm not looking to actually SEE anyone, not into peeping or anything like that, would just love to spend an evening or two being gross and sleazy by myself, surrounded by sex.

Khundig
04-30-22, 03:17
I believe it's called Asoke Place 21.
Another option is the Ruamchitt Plaza Hotel, right above the Thermae Bar on Sukhumvit. Pre-covid anyway.The Asoke Place 21 charged 350 thb for 2 hours. I checked the rooms last week. Dirty and smelly place. Unfriendly staff as well. Not a nice place to stay.

Breadman
04-30-22, 16:16
Short walk to soi cowboy, very very reasonable. Can be found for $450 baht or so. Bed is super comfortable. Negative is no early check in, staff show around 1 pm and my guess is they are gone by 5 or so. There is no phone number listed but there is one at the empty reception. You lose your key it's unlikely your getting back into the hotel. But not having staff means you can walk in as many girls as you like. It's possible there are security cameras, didn't look for those.

ZenMinded1
05-01-22, 13:00
The Asoke Place 21 charged 350 thb for 2 hours. I checked the rooms last week. Dirty and smelly place. Unfriendly staff as well. Not a nice place to stay.I would by no means stand in defence of any place but given I've used Asoke place 21 for short time multiple times I find this information completely false. Place is clean and staff quiet and discreet which is exactly what they should be. For a quickie or two it's actually better then places around Nana for me. But to each their own.

Gilolo
05-01-22, 22:49
I would by no means stand in defence of any place but given I've used Asoke place 21 for short time multiple times I find this information completely false. Place is clean and staff quiet and discreet which is exactly what they should be. For a quickie or two it's actually better then places around Nana for me. But to each their own.Intead of paying a room in Nana for ST for 300 or even 400 bahts, I prefer pay a nice hotel to sleep on Sukhumit and I bring my ladies in my room. Like that I don't have to pay any room for ST.

Sideshow01
05-01-22, 22:50
Seems to be dirt cheap - 6 nights early June about £29 per night.

Bugzy 69
05-07-22, 18:17
Had a glance on TA and its infested with many negative reviews for the last month.

Seems to be dirt cheap - 6 nights early June about 29 per night.

Rzrfl69
05-08-22, 22:34
Good day, I am a regular in the Cartagena forum. I went to bagkok once about 10+ years ago. I was much younger, barely into this lifestyle, and with older friends that were kind like friends / parents. We went to Chang Mia and pattaya also.

I did get to mess around a little. But very very little.

I searched your forum. But it's a bit daunting. The amount of info is huge! Has anyone created a map? With popular locations for services? And as far as hotel is there a girl friendly list anywhere? I kinda gather Adelphi in Bangkok might be my best? And wave in pattaya?

Please any info Is appreciated. I plan to visit end of August or beginning September.

TheLameGuy
05-13-22, 10:35
Hey brothers!

I am travelling to BKK on 25th May and have booked my stay in Holiday Inn Skhmvit 11. Just wanted to ask can I take a freelancer in this property?

Are there gurls available within this property also?

Help will be highly appreciable.

Lefeu
05-14-22, 03:15
Good day, I am a regular in the Cartagena forum.

...Has anyone created a map? With popular locations for services? And as far as hotel is there a girl friendly list anywhere? I kinda gather Adelphi in Bangkok might be my best? And wave in pattaya?

Please any info Is appreciated. I plan to visit end of August or beginning September.Practically all hotels in Bangkok are girl friendly, unlike Cartagena. You don't need to pay a fee to have a girl in your room. The same with Pattaya. Adelphi and Wave are nice hotels.

I have never seen a map with club locations, but it is not a problem. If you read a few pages in the forum, you’ll get the lay of the land fairly quickly.

Sam Sanuk
05-14-22, 07:54
Good day, I am a regular in the Cartagena forum. I went to bagkok once about 10+ years ago. I was much younger, barely into this lifestyle, and with older friends that were kind like friends / parents. We went to Chang Mia and pattaya also.

I did get to mess around a little. But very very little.

I searched your forum. But it's a bit daunting. The amount of info is huge! Has anyone created a map? With popular locations for services? And as far as hotel is there a girl friendly list anywhere? I kinda gather Adelphi in Bangkok might be my best? And wave in pattaya?

Please any info Is appreciated. I plan to visit end of August or beginning September.First, there are two variances to "guest friendly girl friendly" as the terms relate to hotels. First, there are hotels which allow you to bring a girl guest without paying anything extra. Some require the girl to leave her ID at a receptionist or register. But not all. Second, there are the hotels which allow you to bring a guest but at an extra charge of maybe $5-$10 (US). If I am in doubt, I email the hotel and ask directly if there are additional charges. For instance, the Westin said I could bring a guest back, but there would be a 500 baht charge. Booking a room for two can sometimes result in avoiding this extra charge. Aside from these two types, some might not allow guests at all, though I have yet to personally experience that disappointment. In fact, some hotels might find you a bit odd if you come back to your room alone. Ha ha ha.

As to a list of "girl friendly" hotels, a quick Google search of "guest friendly hotels Sukhumvit" resulted in this website: https://www.overseasattractions.com/inspirational/hotels/guest-friendly-hotels-nana-plaza/ (I queried "sukhumvit" because it is a stretch of road along which a lot of popular "entertainment" venues are located, such as Nana Plaza, Soi Cowboy, beer gardens, and massage joints on side streets. Most Bangkok reports here deal with the Sukhumvit area.) Many of the hotels listed are 4* or 4* You can find less expensive alternatives. Suggestion: pick a few of the hotels from the list provided by the above-noted website; Use Agoda.com or another hotel search engine that will bring up a map.

Sam.

Sideshow01
05-14-22, 22:15
Had a glance on TA and its infested with many negative reviews for the last month.Thanks for the reply. Reviews do indeed seem to be dire and suggest that it has reopened without anywhere the required amount of staff. Rebooked this piece of my trip elsewhere (for a hell of a lot more money but first holiday since Covid kicked off so what the hell).

PilotPete
05-14-22, 23:31
My brother has a terminal illness and I would like to have a blowout party with him before he is too far gone. It looks like late October before we can go. I plan to break up the travel and go business class. 5 star hotels & babes, liquor & cigars. I've developed this rough budget and welcome your input. I hope I have over-budgeted.

Nonstop to LAX 3:50 FT. Business $1,460 pp.

1 night hotel at $200.

LAX. HNL.

Nonstop AA 4:40 FT Business $1,640 pp.

2 nights hotel at $600 ea. $1200.

HNL. Manila 11:00 FT Business $4,100 pp.

14 night hotel at $120 ea $1,680.

Manila. BKK 3:20 FT Business $1,020 pp.

Hyatt 30 days hotel at $200 ea. $6,000.

Return hotels.

Manila 1 night $120.

HNL 2 nights = $1200.

LAX 1 night $200.

SUMMARY OF.

$16240 Flights.

$9,600 Hotels.

$10,000. Food & Drink.

$15,000. Entertainment.

$50,840 USD TOTAL.

ShinyCrazy
05-15-22, 15:45
My brother has a terminal illness and I would like to have a blowout party with him before he is too far gone. It looks like late October before we can go. I plan to break up the travel and go business class. 5 star hotels & babes, liquor & cigars. I've developed this rough budget and welcome your input. I hope I have over-budgeted.

1 night hotel at $200.

LAX. HNL.

Return hotels.

Manila 1 night $120.

HNL 2 nights = $1200.

LAX 1 night $200.

SUMMARY OF.

$16240 Flights.

$9,600 Hotels.

$10,000. Food & Drink.

$15,000. Entertainment.

$50,840 USD TOTAL.If I had 6 weeks and was planning an end of life mongering extravaganza for myself, I wouldn't spend a month in Bangkok. Bangkok has great tourist potential for about a week, but a month there would be too much. Even if you like cities, it is loud, hot, and dirty. Also, if it were me, I would spend the entire 6 weeks in either Thailand or the Philippines, but not both. If I chose Thailand, I would spend the first 2 weeks in Bangkok auditioning girls each day for a possible travel girlfriend. I would look for a girl who was truly sweet and cute and loving, who would be my "end-of-life" girlfriend. I would explain to her that I want to travel with her for a month all around the country, helping me enjoy my last days. You should be able to find an earnest and guileless girl who, as a Buddhist, would be honored to play this role. She would guide me in exploring the country during the day. Then each evening, she would help me find a sex companion that we could share together in bed, but at the end, she would always be the central girl of my trip. You could spend a week in the north, exploring the temples of Chiangmai and few weeks in the south exploring the southern islands like Phuket. Even a week in Pattaya visiting the more extreme venues, like Windmill or Kink or Devils Den, would be a great change of scenery and change of mongering options. A month in Bangkok, no thanks.

This plan would give you entry into seeing the "real" Thailand, leave you with daily threesomes that should satisfy every fantasy you could possibly imagine, and also leave you with a lingering heartwarming memory of your special girl. Both love and sex. The best combination.

I would also incorporate a stopover in Frankfurt to visit FKK Sharks. A warm late summer day with 200 naked girls wandering around is something that every man should experience before he dies. There is nothing like this outside of Europe, certainly not in Thailand.

If you prefer the Philippines to Thailand, you could enact the same plan by going to Angeles City for 2 weeks to find your girlfriend, then go to Palawan and Cebu to enjoy the beautiful country. Thai girls are more likely to enjoy the threesomes, but you will need some good auditions to find one that is truly girlfriend material. Filipinas are more likely to be your real girlfriend immediately but get jealous about the threesomes. In general, the top locations for mongering (Bangkok or Manila / AC) are often grungy unpleasant places to stay long term. Once you find your main girl, get out of town!

In short, I would fly to Bangkok via Frankfurt. Stop in Frankfurt for a day or two and visit FKK Sharks. Then fly on to Bangkok. Spend 2 weeks finding your girlfriend. Then spend the next month on the beaches, in the jungles, in the temples, exploring the beautiful land of smiles. And spend each night in a lascivious threesome. I am jealous. This sounds likes the ultimate end of life.

ShinyCrazy
05-15-22, 15:53

1 night hotel at $200.

LAX. HNL.

Return hotels.

Manila 1 night $120.

HNL 2 nights = $1200.

LAX 1 night $200.

SUMMARY OF.

$16240 Flights.

$9,600 Hotels.

$10,000. Food & Drink.

$15,000. Entertainment.

$50,840 USD TOTAL.I neglected to address your budget. If it were me, I wouldn't waste my money on the highest end hotels. Phuket, for example, has some excellent hotels that aren't ridiculously expensive. Remember that your money goes a long way in SE Asia. If you are determined to waste it, you can, but there is no need to stay at a place that costs the same as a high end luxury hotel in NYC. The slightly lower tier hotels are MUCH cheaper. Try searching for the cheapest accommodations in Phuket. Some of them are $20/ night and aren't actually terrible. Very very nice accommodations can be had for less money than you think. Spend the money on the girls. If you are determined to stay put in Bangkok for a month (god forbid) or you partially take my advice and spend a few weeks in one location in the countryside (maybe Phuket), look at Air be&be. A long term stay in a very classy condo is MUCH cheaper than a hotel.

Paris4321
05-16-22, 09:51
Hi,

Will need some help. Are there any hotels with big size bathtubs near Nana Plaza?

Thank you.

PilotPete
05-16-22, 19:15
If I And spend each night in a lascivious threesome. I am jealous. This sounds likes the ultimate end of life.Thank you for your thoughtful and compassionate suggestions. Your thoughts sound like exactly what I want for him. I'm confident we can keep him pain free but his stamina may wane.

Where should I shop for a sweet base girlfriend? Independent escorts, Tinder, or ……

Lefeu
05-16-22, 20:17
...I would also incorporate a stopover in Frankfurt to visit FKK Sharks. A warm late summer day with 200 naked girls wandering around is something that every man should experience before he dies. There is nothing like this outside of Europe, certainly not in Thailand...Actually, there is a place outside Europe that presents the same environment as the FKKs, Macau. It is easier to get to, provided it is open by October, and one gets to sample hundred of girls as well. Probably easier to get to than Europe.

I like the FKKs as well, but prefer 2 different trips, FKKs in the summer, and Asia in the Winter.

ShinyCrazy
05-16-22, 22:31
Thank you for your thoughtful and compassionate suggestions. Your thoughts sound like exactly what I want for him. I'm confident we can keep him pain free but his stamina may wane.

Where should I shop for a sweet base girlfriend? Independent escorts, Tinder, or I wish I could give you current info, but my personal knowledge is all pre-COVID. Most of my experiences have been with oily massage places, Thai sexy massage places, and gogos. Of those options, the most "real" and sweet girls are to be found in the Thai sexy massage places. Other options that I know less about are the beer bars and Thai friendly website, both of which have more "normal", less "professional" sex workers. I would bet that your best luck would be with Thai Friendly, but I have no personal experience. You should probably post a request on the main Bangkok or Thailand threads.

Guido88
06-19-22, 13:16

1 night hotel at $200.

LAX. HNL.

Return hotels.

Manila 1 night $120.

HNL 2 nights = $1200.

LAX 1 night $200.

SUMMARY OF.

$16240 Flights.

$9,600 Hotels.

$10,000. Food & Drink.

$15,000. Entertainment.

$50,840 USD TOTAL.A couple of suggestions. Don't waste your money flying AA in Biz class. They offer a subpar product with staff that truly does not care about customer service. Instead I would fly Singapore Airlines. Connect in New York and fly the 380 to Frankfurt and spend at least 1 week in the various FKK, s. Then fly Frankfurt to Singapore on the 380 and stop stop for a few days and on to Bangkok. I start to get bored in BKK after a week or so. Explore Pattaya and other Thai locations. Then if you have to visit the Philippines go for it. Very pretty women! Downside is the food and the legendary traffic. BKK has bad traffic but Manilla may have the worst I have seen. Fly home on Singapore or another well rated airline. I am doing this routing in August.

Axel Heyst
06-19-22, 14:07

1 night hotel at $200.

LAX. HNL.

Return hotels.

Manila 1 night $120.

HNL 2 nights = $1200.

LAX 1 night $200.

SUMMARY OF.

$16240 Flights.

$9,600 Hotels.

$10,000. Food & Drink.

$15,000. Entertainment.

$50,840 USD TOTAL.PilotPete, I think you have a solid plan, but allow me to make one suggestion: my long held idea of a "super trip" would include Sao Paulo, BKK & Pattaya, and Jakarta. Check that baby out! I include SP because Brazilian girls there look great and are the best play bunnies in the world and Scandallo is among the finest bordello / nightclubs in the world. I have included Jakarta in my super trip as well because Indonesian girls are smokin' hot and great in bed. Pre-covid my list would also include Macau in my super trip, but as of June, 2022 I have still have not heard word back on the fate of Rio Sauna or Familia Nobre Sauna, which along with Scandallo in SP are my 3 favorite bordellos in the world.

For 5 star quality, girl friendly hotels I recommend the Grand Hyatt or the Renaissance in SP, the Sheraton or the Sofitel in BKK, the Wave Hotel in Pattaya, the Grand Hyatt, the Fairmont, or the Shangri-la in Jakarta, either the Peninsula or Fairmont in MNL and the MGM in Macau.

Sarha Otzar
06-28-22, 07:40
Hey,

Has anyone been there? Would be great combination with ordering an escort for couple hours. Also I love the view from the pool.

Suggestions either positive or negative please!

Inblr01
06-28-22, 19:22
Travelling first time to BKK.

Will be staying for 2 week and may extend.

Please suggest hotels between 20-30 USD range where I can get good vegetarian food in that area. Thanks in advance.

Flak3
06-29-22, 14:05

1 night hotel at $200.

LAX. HNL.

Return hotels.

Manila 1 night $120.

HNL 2 nights = $1200.

LAX 1 night $200.

SUMMARY OF.

$16240 Flights.

$9,600 Hotels.

$10,000. Food & Drink.

$15,000. Entertainment.

$50,840 USD TOTAL.Your plan is pretty close to what I'm doing now. Makati / Manila was dead so I'd plan less time in Manila and take a trip to Angeles. I don't think Manila is going to improve by October. If you do visit Manila, check out I'm Hotel. It's newish and a few blocks from Burgos. It has a really nice spa attached. Massage is okay. I was able to pay $80 per night for their premier suite, living room and bedroom. See my Makati and Angeles reports for why I'd skip or only spend a few days in Makati. I didn't make it to Subic but you could break up Angeles with a trip to Subic or Boracay from Angeles. Check out iCove Hotel in Subic. On the beach with okay rooms and a nice pool and close to the bars. Penthouse or Central Park in Angeles are usually around $40 to $70 per night and they're both okay hotels. Penthouse is a little newer. There's also a Marriott and Swissotel attached the mall. You'll need a trike or taxi at the end of the night to get back. You can also fly from Angeles to BKK. Sometimes you can get a free layover in Singapore which is a great way to visit the Geylang if its reopened by then. Hot Vietnamese and Chinese girls.

Definitely fly business class. The regular check in for MNL to BKK looked crazy due to verifying all the paperwork for Thailand. I arrived 2 hours before my flight and the line had 60 people and snaked 5 rows back. I was able to walk up, check in and then go to the lounge. Then walk straight from the lounge onto the plane a little after the boarding started. No waiting and no hassles. Make sure you print all your paperwork (insurance, vax, pass, etc) or download everything to your phone before for easy access. At BKK, business class also gets you access to their Fast Track lane for immigration. Again, you walk right through. Only problem is it took forever for my luggage to come out, even with the priority luggage tag.

I'm in Pattaya now, which so far has been great. It's not as lively and the party area has definitely shrunk, but the girls are still the same. Hot 20 yo and 30-50 yo milfs with big fake boobs, fake bods, and fake faces. Whatever you're looking for, you can still find it here. Heading to Bangkok in a week. I like JW Marriott in BKK because it's right next to Nana. I also like Radisson Blu because it's between Soi Cowboy and the Japanese Soi with the blow job and h / e massage places. Prices are less than your budgeted amount for Hyatt ($100 per night sometimes). I'll post a report in Pattaya and Bangkok in a couple weeks when I'm done.

One caution is that packing and flying or changing hotels every week is a hassle. So if you don't need to do layovers I'd skip them. PAL has 14 hour nonstop flights from LA to MNL. They have newish planes with the angled lay flat seats. Food is terrible. I always bring my own. This time I brought Chicfila since I'm going without for a month.

I wouldn't skimp on the hotels. Hotels are super cheap now due to the lack of guests. And some of the people who stay at the budget hotels are not exactly "worldy. " I'm staying at a 4 star "luxury" hotel in Pattaya in one of their best rooms and an Indian couple locked their kids in the hallway for two hours so they could get a nooner. Listening to two kids beg their dad to let them in the room, knocking on the door, and ringing the door bell was super annoying after being up to 4 am. Imagine how bad it might be at a "3 star" or less hotel. I'd also avoid condos unless they have daily room service. Who wants to worry about towels, cleaning, or make your bed while you're on vacation.

For a last hurrah, I wouldn't skimp on anything. Save your money for what? Saving or skimping will only lead to regret, so I'd ring every bell in every bar and barfine the whole bar once or twice and go out a legend and make the cheap charlies start complaining about "PilotPetes" instead of "weekend millionaires".

PayForIt
06-29-22, 23:55
Your plan is pretty close to what I'm doing now. Makati / Manila was dead so I'd plan less time in Manila and take a trip to Angeles. I don't think Manila is going to improve by October. If you do visit Manila, check out I'm Hotel. It's newish and a few blocks from Burgos. It has a really nice spa attached. Massage is okay. I was able to pay $80 per night for their premier suite, living room and bedroom. See my Makati and Angeles reports for why I'd skip or only spend a few days in Makati. I didn't make it to Subic but you could break up Angeles with a trip to Subic or Boracay from Angeles. Check out iCove Hotel in Subic. On the beach with okay rooms and a nice pool and close to the bars. Penthouse or Central Park in Angeles are usually around $40 to $70 per night and they're both okay hotels. Penthouse is a little newer. There's also a Marriott and Swissotel attached the mall. You'll need a trike or taxi at the end of the night to get back. You can also fly from Angeles to BKK. Sometimes you can get a free layover in Singapore which is a great way to visit the Geylang if its reopened by then. Hot Vietnamese and Chinese girls.

Definitely fly business class. The regular check in for MNL to BKK looked crazy due to verifying all the paperwork for Thailand. I arrived 2 hours before my flight and the line had 60 people and snaked 5 rows back. I was able to walk up, check in and then go to the lounge. Then walk straight from the lounge onto the plane a little after the boarding started. No waiting and no hassles. Make sure you print all your paperwork (insurance, vax, pass, etc) or download everything to your phone before for easy access. At BKK, business class also gets you access to their Fast Track lane for immigration. Again, you walk right through. Only problem is it took forever for my luggage to come out, even with the priority luggage tag.

I'm in Pattaya now, which so far has been great. It's not as lively and the party area has definitely shrunk, but the girls are still the same. Hot 20 yo and 30-50 yo milfs with big fake boobs, fake bods, and fake faces. Whatever you're looking for, you can still find it here. Heading to Bangkok in a week. I like JW Marriott in BKK because it's right next to Nana. I also like Radisson Blu because it's between Soi Cowboy and the Japanese Soi with the blow job and h / e massage places. Prices are less than your budgeted amount for Hyatt ($100 per night sometimes). I'll post a report in Pattaya and Bangkok in a couple weeks when I'm done.

One caution is that packing and flying or changing hotels every week is a hassle. So if you don't need to do layovers I'd skip them. PAL has 14 hour nonstop flights from LA to MNL. They have newish planes with the angled lay flat seats. Food is terrible. I always bring my own. This time I brought Chicfila since I'm going without for a month.

I wouldn't skimp on the hotels. Hotels are super cheap now due to the lack of guests. And some of the people who stay at the budget hotels are not exactly "worldy. " I'm staying at a 4 star "luxury" hotel in Pattaya in one of their best rooms and an Indian couple locked their kids in the hallway for two hours so they could get a nooner. Listening to two kids beg their dad to let them in the room, knocking on the door, and ringing the door bell was super annoying after being up to 4 am. Imagine how bad it might be at a "3 star" or less hotel. I'd also avoid condos unless they have daily room service. Who wants to worry about towels, cleaning, or make your bed while you're on vacation.

For a last hurrah, I wouldn't skimp on anything. Save your money for what? Saving or skimping will only lead to regret, so I'd ring every bell in every bar and barfine the whole bar once or twice and go out a legend and make the cheap charlies start complaining about "PilotPetes" instead of "weekend millionaires".Fabulously informative report.

Vankee2010
07-07-22, 08:50
Weekend at BKK.

Hello senior,

Need feedback and suggestion.

Booking Magistic hotel is good?

Planning to visit Doki Doki and feedback on that.

Which place is best to find a good partner for drink dinner and quality time. Please help as time is less.

Weekend is coming.

Thanks in advance.

Zeyto
07-10-22, 00:51
Hey everyone,

Wanted to know is anyone had any experience using Marriott brand hotels in Bangkok. I have some points I need to spend on Marriot and wanted to know if they were girl friendly. Appreciate any help!

Member #4753
07-10-22, 03:17
Hey everyone,

Wanted to know is anyone had any experience using Marriott brand hotels in Bangkok. I have some points I need to spend on Marriot and wanted to know if they were girl friendly. Appreciate any help!I have stayed at Sheraton & Westin both around soi 19. Both of these hotels are part of the 30+ brands that make up Marriott brands. No problems with guests. Just walk in with a girl on your arm that is decently dressed and they will not say anything. If she screams street worker they will probably just hold her ID at desk.

In my experience very few hotels in Bangkok have an issue with guests.

Mogwai
07-10-22, 09:14
Wanted to know is anyone had any experience using Marriott brand hotels in Bangkok. I have some points I need to spend on Marriot and wanted to know if they were girl friendly. Appreciate any help!Aloft Hotel in Soi 11 is very GF. They don't even check or take their ID's.

PSEstud
07-10-22, 14:35
Hey everyone,

Wanted to know is anyone had any experience using Marriott brand hotels in Bangkok. I have some points I need to spend on Marriot and wanted to know if they were girl friendly. Appreciate any help!Stayed at the St. Regis and Athenee, no questions asked or checked ID when I came back with girls. We even swam in the pool and had breakfast the next morning.

Zeyto
07-11-22, 01:16
Just wanted to thank all of you guys here for the advice with the Marriot hotels. It will be real helpful when I plan my trip to Bangkok later this year or early next. Haven't been back to Thailand in over 10 years and always went to Pattaya. So it will be my first time mongering in Bangkok.

HorseTrader
07-11-22, 02:09
Aloft Hotel in Soi 11 is very GF. They don't even check or take their ID's.Perhaps I have a different attitude regarding hotels checking and holding ID's, it's an added bit of security for both of us. In April I one girl who went out of her way to give her ID to reception when concierge wasn't available. Whoever holds the ID gets a good tip from me.

Mogwai
07-11-22, 06:29
Perhaps I have a different attitude regarding hotels checking and holding ID's, it's an added bit of security for both of us. I agree, but the reception of the Aloft told me that they never take ID's. And since I hardly ever have problems with the girls, I didn't want to argue with them.

HorseTrader
07-22-22, 21:10
I agree, but the reception of the Aloft told me that they never take ID's. And since I hardly ever have problems with the girls, I didn't want to argue with them.Which hotels in the Soi 11 area have active ID guard/collection? To my knowledge:

Ambassador. Yes (Special man stationed at bottom of elevator during peak hours collects IDs. He calls room before returning ID to the girl).

Mercure. No (Concierge doesn't stop anybody, he directs you to reception and they don't want to be bothered with it.).

Aloft. No, per Mogwai.

I like the Ambassador ID system, but don't like that hotel otherwise.

NeoGuy11
07-23-22, 02:23
Your plan is pretty close to what I'm doing now. Makati / Manila was dead so I'd plan less time in Manila and take a trip to Angeles. I don't think Manila is going to improve by October. If you do visit Manila, check out I'm Hotel. It's newish and a few blocks from Burgos. It has a really nice spa attached. Massage is okay. I was able to pay $80 per night for their premier suite, living room and bedroom. See my Makati and Angeles reports for why I'd skip or only spend a few days in Makati. I didn't make it to Subic but you could break up Angeles with a trip to Subic or Boracay from Angeles. Check out iCove Hotel in Subic. On the beach with okay rooms and a nice pool and close to the bars. Penthouse or Central Park in Angeles are usually around $40 to $70 per night and they're both okay hotels. Penthouse is a little newer. There's also a Marriott and Swissotel attached the mall. You'll need a trike or taxi at the end of the night to get back. You can also fly from Angeles to BKK. Sometimes you can get a free layover in Singapore which is a great way to visit the Geylang if its reopened by then. Hot Vietnamese and Chinese girls.

Definitely fly business class. The regular check in for MNL to BKK looked crazy due to verifying all the paperwork for Thailand. I arrived 2 hours before my flight and the line had 60 people and snaked 5 rows back. I was able to walk up, check in and then go to the lounge. Then walk straight from the lounge onto the plane a little after the boarding started. No waiting and no hassles. Make sure you print all your paperwork (insurance, vax, pass, etc) or download everything to your phone before for easy access. At BKK, business class also gets you access to their Fast Track lane for immigration. Again, you walk right through. Only problem is it took forever for my luggage to come out, even with the priority luggage tag.One of the best reports I have read in a long time!

Member #4753
07-23-22, 02:42
I personally have never had any issues with any Thai ladies that have come back with me. Having said this I always prep the room in that anything valuable is locked away in a safe or in a locked suitcase while staying in a hotel. The only stuff left out in the open is stuff that I can afford to lose.

Luckily my condo has a small storage cupboard built to a high standard with industrial locks on it. This is perfect for holding everything.

If I have my room prepped I prefer not to have any interaction with reception. I just like to grab the girls hand and pretend we are long lost friends as we head in to the elevator.

Eric Swiss
07-23-22, 11:11
Hey everyone,

Wanted to know is anyone had any experience using Marriott brand hotels in Bangkok. I have some points I need to spend on Marriot and wanted to know if they were girl friendly. Appreciate any help!I can speak about the Sheraton Grande Sukhumvit on Soi 14 (near Asok BTS station), which is part of Marriott's Luxury collection. They can play it both ways.

If you bring a girl and you want to go straight to the room, no ID no problem. If you prefer to tell the girl she needs to leave her ID at the reception, they will take her ID for your security. If it's an escort coming from outside by herself (without you by her arm), they must take her ID before they escort her into your room.

All in all, I think a fine arrangement. On top of that, the hotel is conveniently located and classy enough to impress the girls into giving you above-average service and lingering longer than they strictly need to in order to bask in the luxury of your presence.

Oneminuteboy
08-15-22, 15:48
Greeting from The Bless Hotel and Residence.

Regarding to your inquiry for Joiner , Hotel is allowed with no extra charge.

Joiner must register with ID card before get in room for security.Checking on some places to stay.

Miss MaryHinge
08-16-22, 18:15
IIRC they took IDs and called room before and after girl. That was pre-covid.

Allover
08-18-22, 15:27
This is a newish hotel next to Hemingway's in the heart of my favorite soi, soi 11. For us old timers this is the old tower 3 of Grand President but rebuilt from the ground up in about 2019. Rooms are modern with toothbrushes and similar stuff provided daily. Girl friendly with ID check if you use the main entrance. There is a separate entrance just a few feet away from the main next to the German beer / restaurant that you can easily use to avoid the ID check if you are staying in an upgraded room. Rates are currently B1500 for a standard room and B1800 for an upgraded, larger room. Breakfast is not included in these rates but is available for B300. It's an average buffet breakfast. I crossed the street and ate the better buffet breakfast at the Mercure for the same B300. I went for the larger room and was very happy with this hotel overall. It's a good price point for a great location in the heart of Bangkok.

HorseTrader
08-18-22, 22:12
I crossed the street and ate the better buffet breakfast at the Mercure for the same B300.In 2020 the ground level Mercure breakfast was great, but as recently as April the Mercure breakfast was on an upper floor and was not visible from the outside. Based on what you wrote, it seems that Mercure reopened the ground level breakfast, which used to be just to the right of the main entrance. That's good news.

PayForIt
08-18-22, 23:28
Anyone know if Okura Prestige Sukhumvit is green / joiner friendly? Don't mind ID being taken on reception but don't want to have to pay for a guest.

Allover
08-19-22, 08:18
In 2020 the ground level Mercure breakfast was great, but as recently as April the Mercure breakfast was on an upper floor and was not visible from the outside. Based on what you wrote, it seems that Mercure reopened the ground level breakfast, which used to be just to the right of the main entrance. That's good news.Yes it is on ground level to the right of the entrance. This is the normal location for the breakfast buffet. Cost is B300. If staying at Mercure the cost is B250.

Allover
08-19-22, 08:21
For Soi 11 lovers I want to mention the Grand Swiss hotel near the Sukhumvit end of Soi 11 is permanently closed and being redeveloped into something else. I liked staying here because of its proximity to Sukhumvit and their good breakfast buffet.

Miss MaryHinge
08-19-22, 12:38
It seems the Grand Swiss on Soi 11 has been re-branded as the Oakwood Hotel Sukhumvit 11.

This is the hotel linked from the Grand Swiss name link on a Bangkok girl-friendly hotel site. It links to Agoda. It's not on Booking, it seems, though another Oakwood, a residence, on Suk 24 is.

I wonder if the new Grand Swiss is girl-friendly.

I liked the amazing breakfast choices at the pre-covid Grand Swiss.

Does anyone know if the nearby Grand Business Inn is girl-friendly? (The name might incline one the draw this conclusion.).

Jsxyz
08-19-22, 15:54
I can speak about the Sheraton Grande Sukhumvit on Soi 14 (near Asok BTS station), which is part of Marriott's Luxury collection. They can play it both ways.

If you bring a girl and you want to go straight to the room, no ID no problem. If you prefer to tell the girl she needs to leave her ID at the reception, they will take her ID for your security. If it's an escort coming from outside by herself (without you by her arm), they must take her ID before they escort her into your room.

All in all, I think a fine arrangement. On top of that, the hotel is conveniently located and classy enough to impress the girls into giving you above-average service and lingering longer than they strictly need to in order to bask in the luxury of your presence.I like that hotel a lot; stayed with family so I didn't have any guests but I absolutely saw ladies coming and going solo, so didn't seem to be a problem at all.

I have stayed and played at the Westin across the street, and I has no issues there. It was several years ago but if memory serves, I met one escort in the lobby, and brought take-out home from bars a few times, and no ID checks for any of them.

O. P., Between the two (using your Marriott points), I much prefer the Sheraton. It's a bit old school (some might think dated), but it's classier, rooms are bigger, it's quieter (absolutely zero street noise, which wasn't the case at the Westin). The Westin is nice enough, but has the feel of a cookie-cutter hotel that's been re-carpeted with "edgy" patterns, given funky furniture, and now deemed trendy and upscale. There's nothing wrong with it, but it's not the same level as the Sheraton IMO.

Allover
08-20-22, 12:12
It seems the Grand Swiss on Soi 11 has been re-branded as the Oakwood Hotel Sukhumvit 11.

This is the hotel linked from the Grand Swiss name link on a Bangkok girl-friendly hotel site. It links to Agoda. It's not on Booking, it seems, though another Oakwood, a residence, on Suk 24 is.

I wonder if the new Grand Swiss is girl-friendly.

I liked the amazing breakfast choices at the pre-covid Grand Swiss.

Does anyone know if the nearby Grand Business Inn is girl-friendly? (The name might incline one the draw this conclusion.).Grand Business was girl friendly pre-covid.

Grand Swiss entrance was a pile of rubble last week. It will be a while before it reopens as the Oakwook. Agoda shows it sold out in September but I'm sure the hotel isn't operating.

Maldesto
08-20-22, 23:50
Does anyone have any experiences with the Radisson Suites at Sukhumvit 13? Is it guest friendly?

PayForIt
08-21-22, 00:36
Didn't get any replies. Does anyone in the forum know if Okura Prestige is green? Thanks.

Stykler
08-21-22, 03:17
Does anyone have any experiences with the Radisson Suites at Sukhumvit 13? Is it guest friendly?It is and they ask no questions.

PayForIt
08-21-22, 09:01
Didn't get any replies. Does anyone in the forum know if Okura Prestige is green? Thanks.Messaged the hotel and yep it is green. With ID taken on reception.

Rodwint2
08-22-22, 08:48
Has this hotel re-opened? In most of the videos of Soi 11, often times this hotel appears to be closed. The bar in the front of the hotel was closed during Covid and no replacement appears to have been installed. Also, the restaurant in the hotel does not seem to be listed in any descriptions of the hotel. Does anyone know of what the status of this hotel is? Thanks for any information you may provide!

Oneminuteboy
08-24-22, 13:24
Jasmine Resort Hotel is girlfriend friendly.

For joiner free of charge but we will ask guest's id card or passport for copy.

Sarha Otzar
09-04-22, 07:08
Anyone can recommend? This looks like a great place.

Plush Tiger
09-04-22, 19:50
Hi all,

I have a trip lined up to Asia soon and I wanted to take advantage of this opportunity to make a stop on my way back in BKK and spend a few days in the land of the smiles. I carry a European passport so I am visa exempt, the only problem is that my passport has less than the 6 months validity. I read on some forums that if I have a return to my home town, that should be fine. That being said I don't want to get stranded in the airport and needing to do last minutes change should I not be allowed in, not to mention any penalties that could be applied. Does any one know how the immigration deal with that or has gotten through a similar situation?

Thanks!

Stykler
09-04-22, 22:50
the only problem is that my passport has less than the 6 months validity. I read on some forums that if I have a return to my home town, that should be fine. Six months left in your passport won't be fine at all. Less than a week ago my work colleague got refused entry as she had less than 12 months left in her passport when she tried to get through immigration. It might depend of the diligence of the immigration officer, but I wouldn't risk it if I were you.

AggieDad1
09-04-22, 23:46
Hi all,

I have a trip lined up to Asia soon and I wanted to take advantage of this opportunity to make a stop on my way back in BKK and spend a few days in the land of the smiles. I carry a European passport so I am visa exempt, the only problem is that my passport has less than the 6 months validity. I read on some forums that if I have a return to my home town, that should be fine. That being said I don't want to get stranded in the airport and needing to do last minutes change should I not be allowed in, not to mention any penalties that could be applied. Does any one know how the immigration deal with that or has gotten through a similar situation?

Thanks!This is from the Thai Embassy website.

Passport Validity / Visas.

The first thing to check before planning to travel to Thailand is the validity of your passport. International travel requires that your passport is not expiring within six months of your travel date. If you have less than six months left on your passport, you cannot enter Thailand.

Plush Tiger
09-05-22, 06:59
Six months left in your passport won't be fine at all. Less than a week ago my work colleague got refused entry as she had less than 12 months left in her passport when she tried to get through immigration. It might depend of the diligence of the immigration officer, but I wouldn't risk it if I were you.
This is from the Thai Embassy website.
Passport Validity / Visas.

The first thing to check before planning to travel to Thailand is the validity of your passport. International travel requires that your passport is not expiring within six months of your travel date. If you have less than six months left on your passport, you cannot enter Thailand.Thank you very much for your help Stykler and AddieDad1. Sadly, I have rearranged my trip, but I will surely stop by whenever the opportunity arises.

Member #4753
09-05-22, 11:29
Hi all,

Thanks!You really cannot travel with a passport without 6 months validity. It is just asking for trouble.

You can renew your passport at any Embassy / Consulate in the world. It is very simple if you have an existing passport to present to the consulate or embassy. Less simple if you have lost it or there is another issue with it. You do not need to do it in your home country.

Most countries have an express service where they can renew it in a few days. However this does cost significantly more than the standard renewal fee for which can take a week or 2.

HardDrive
09-05-22, 14:37
Hi all,

Thanks!Most airlines would not even let you get on the departing flight.

Flyer1999
09-07-22, 13:42
Is the golden tulip Maddison suites girl friendly?

Mogwai
09-14-22, 13:58
The Dynasty Grande has reopened. They are giving a 48% discount if you book at their own website.

Miss MaryHinge
09-14-22, 15:42
Has this hotel re-opened? In most of the videos of Soi 11, often times this hotel appears to be closed. The bar in the front of the hotel was closed during Covid and no replacement appears to have been installed. Also, the restaurant in the hotel does not seem to be listed in any descriptions of the hotel. Does anyone know of what the status of this hotel is? Thanks for any information you may provide!Walking past it seems open earlier this week. It's taking bookings on booking. Would've stayed there myself last week but opted for another for a change. Hope the new cafe at its front right is decent when it opens. Currently behind work boards.

Miss MaryHinge
09-14-22, 15:57
Just back from BKK. Stayed in three hotels.

First I spent 6 nights at Galleria on Soi 10. I stayed here pre-covid in 2019 and was very satisfied. I like the fact that it's just off the main street of Sukhumvit with not much else down there. , so pretty quiet. And a 2 min walk to Suk and Nana BTS. Pretty good buffet breakfast, pool on roof, decent beds, bathrooms.

For my return to BKK I booked my final 5 nights at Citrus on Soi 13. This is OK. The buffet a little weaker than Galleria but not bad. I checked out after one night, however, due to the pillows being much too thick for sleep, and no alternative being found. The reception asked the sister hotel for a slimmer pillow but none was forthcoming.

After leaving Citrus, I checked into CitiChic, a hundred meters down the street. Little did I know it is the 'sister' hotel of Citrus. Fortunately the pillows come in two sizes. Very friendly receptionist. Rooms OK. No breakfast here though. Nice pool on roof. This place is on the T junction which leads to the top of Soi 11, so super-convenient for the decent Villa supermarket (and Havana Social Club, a new favourite).

LarryDavid69
09-14-22, 16:18
Can anyone provide some insights for Skyview Hotel in Sukhumvit? Doesn't look that expensive for a 5 star hotel. Is it any good?

Is the location convenient?

Also, how easily can I bring in girls with me and call for escorts to my room?

LingBong
09-14-22, 19:15
Is the golden tulip Maddison suites girl friendly?Very!

I have not been there since Nov 2019 stupid covid! But back in DEC last trip got a real beauty from Crazy House. She wanted to walk there from soi cowboy. You do not even have to go through reception to get to your rooms. Just the smile of the guard at the door. Beds there are great. And nice mirror above the beds.

CaliGuy33
09-15-22, 01:48
Just back from BKK. Stayed in three hotels.

First I spent 6 nights at Galleria on Soi 10. I stayed here pre-covid in 2019 and was very satisfied. I like the fact that it's just off the main street of Sukhumvit with not much else down there. , so pretty quiet. And a 2 min walk to Suk and Nana BTS. Pretty good buffet breakfast, pool on roof, decent beds, bathrooms.

For my return to BKK I booked my final 5 nights at Citrus on Soi 13. This is OK. The buffet a little weaker than Galleria but not bad. I checked out after one night, however, due to the pillows being much too thick for sleep, and no alternative being found. The reception asked the sister hotel for a slimmer pillow but none was forthcoming.

After leaving Citrus, I checked into CitiChic, a hundred meters down the street. Little did I know it is the 'sister' hotel of Citrus. Fortunately the pillows come in two sizes. Very friendly receptionist. Rooms OK. No breakfast here though. Nice pool on roof. This place is on the T junction which leads to the top of Soi 11, so super-convenient for the decent Villa supermarket (and Havana Social Club, a new favourite).I had this same pillow issue at SiamSiam in Pattaya, they were too thick to sleep on. Walked across the street to Big see and bought a slim pillow for 79 baht.

I then stayed at SiamSiam a second time and this time two of the four pillows were slimmer so apparently they inadvertently gave me four thick pillows my first time there.

HorseTrader
09-18-22, 05:52
The Dynasty Grande has reopened. They are giving a 48% discount if you book at their own website.Do you have a code to get the 48% discount? For mid-November, it is much less expensive through Hotels.com compared to DynastyGrande.com.

Mogwai
09-18-22, 07:29
Do you have a code to get the 48% discount? For mid-November, it is much less expensive through Hotels.com compared to DynastyGrande.com.Scroll down on their home page. The code is: reopening.

RacShack
09-18-22, 07:41
Scroll down on their home page. The code is: reopening.They doubled the price and then give you 48% off, back to their old tricks of why I stopped staying their (used to be one of my favorite) I was done not after they stopped a lot of the amenities ie: toothbrush and so on, not after raising their prices, not after all guests must be 21 , but after front desk trying to charge me 20 be for asking for a copy of my passport, needless to say I lost my mind! LOL they were down to zero zero customer service before closing!

Mogwai
09-19-22, 02:39
They doubled the price and then give you 48% off, back to their old tricks of why I stopped staying their (used to be one of my favorite) I was done not after they stopped a lot of the amenities ie: toothbrush and so on, not after raising their prices, not after all guests must be 21 , but after front desk trying to charge me 20 be for asking for a copy of my passport, needless to say I lost my mind! LOL they were down to zero zero customer service before closing!What did you usually have to pay? I have only stayed there once, about 3 years ago, and I believe I paid something between 2500 to 3000 per night. I cannot recall exactly. Could have been a promo.

SuperRaven
09-19-22, 14:42
Novotel and ibis styles.

Both are in the same tower on soi 4 . Great location for action in the street. But it's hell trying to get taxi or grab and the wait is for very. Both are girl friendly as nearly all hotels in bkk but every so often the sign some girls in and some not.

Ibis regular.

Very basic but clean. The building is showing it's age but the price so super cheap. Worth staying a night or two because near the action but not more than that.

You don't stay on soi 4 to relax.

Montecristo
09-20-22, 11:34
The Dynasty Grande has reopened. They are giving a 48% discount if you book at their own website.I was there few days after their opening in 2006, and it always was my favourite hotel in Bangkok, where I always stayed in my arrival. At the time, it had very good conditions, a quiet street, and so close from all the action in Soi 4, it's difficult to ask for more. A little bit out of my budget for a long stay, but since most of my time was spent in Pattaya, through the years I stayed countless times at Dinasty Grande. About the price, if you put their promotion code, price goes to around 1. 700 Baht, much cheaper than Booking and in the past.

Flyer1999
09-26-22, 13:57
Very!

I have not been there since Nov 2019 stupid covid! But back in DEC last trip got a real beauty from Crazy House. She wanted to walk there from soi cowboy. You do not even have to go through reception to get to your rooms. Just the smile of the guard at the door. Beds there are great. And nice mirror above the beds.Thank you.

Also looking at CNC residence.

ON 28 soi Sukhumvit 33.

Flyer1999
09-26-22, 14:44
Possibly staying at CNC residence in apartments. In Sukhumvit 33.

Any feedback on it?

Girl friendly, etc?

Jayagopal50
10-09-22, 22:00
2 seniors want to stay near Sukhumvit 5 star. Need 2 bed rooms and 2 bath rooms. Can find only JW Marriott. Anybody have experience / suggestions. Just want to make sure before planning trip.

Roaming Viking
10-10-22, 07:20
Hi all, l I have stayed in Nana many times and wonder why no one comments on this hotel. Comfortable rooms and decent food. Not overly expensive around 1500 baht. I have never had any issues.

So long.

Allover
10-10-22, 18:44
2 seniors want to stay near Sukhumvit 5 star. Need 2 bed rooms and 2 bath rooms. Can find only JW Marriott. Anybody have experience / suggestions. Just want to make sure before planning trip.I'm going next summer with a wingman next spring or summer and I have been researching this for BKK and Pattaya as well. In Bangkok Fraser Suites Soi 11, Column Hotel Soi 16, Grand Sukhumvit by Accor Soi 6, Sheraton Grande Sukhumvit on Sukhumvit, Marriott Executive Apartments Sukhumvit Park all have 2 bed, 2 baths. These places are expensive.

You might want to look into hotels with connecting rooms as well. They are usually cheaper than 2 bedroom suites. On8 (great Soi 8 location) and Sheraton Four Points Soi 15 have connecting rooms. I'm sure there are many others but I haven't found them yet.

I'm hoping others will respond to your question since many of us travel with wingmen.

Mogwai
10-11-22, 05:40
You might want to look into hotels with connecting rooms as well. They are usually cheaper than 2 bedroom suites. On8 (great Soi 8 location) and Sheraton Four Points Soi 15 have connecting rooms. I'm sure there are many others but I haven't found them yet.Aloft Hotel in Soi 11 has some connecting rooms.

GrapeMan
10-11-22, 06:39
Hi all, l I have stayed in Nana many times and wonder why no one comments on this hotel. Comfortable rooms and decent food. Not overly expensive around 1500 baht. I have never had any issues.

So long.I think a lot of people don't want to deal with the hassle of actually staying on Soi 4.

HorseTrader
10-12-22, 15:53
I think a lot of people don't want to deal with the hassle of actually staying on Soi 4.20 years ago an Isaan lady friend of mine was to meet her yet unseen fiancé from America. Based on price and proximity to the USA embassy, my friend reserved a room at Nana Hotel. Being an Isaan good girl, she had no idea of the nature of that corner in Bangkok. So there they were, an American construction worker and his uninformed Isaan fiancee meeting for the first time at hooker central. She told me that he couldn't keep his eyes off the girls, nevertheless, she came to USA and they married and stayed together for life.

Allover
11-07-22, 20:10
I am posting this at the request of another forum member on the Bangkok Reports forum. I have stayed at Sukhumvit Suites many times. It's a good budget hotel with an outstanding Terminal 21/ Soi Cowboy / MRT / BTS location. The Superior rooms are smaller but very modern. The only downside to the superior rooms is they don't have a handy place to store your suitcase (s) The deluxe rooms are older but much larger. You will always get their lowest rate by either walking in or calling the hotel directly when you are in Bangkok. The rates on their website are often much higher than the walk in or telephone rates.

I would definitely recommend this hotel.

RacShack
11-07-22, 23:09

So long.Amazing location, great value, nice pool, but, you have to not mind sleeping with cockroaches 🪳 yes even in the newly renovated rooms, been known for years, and if you still want to stay their after knowing about cockroaches zip tight all of your belongings, if not you will be bringing many roaches with you in your bags! For me I worked to hard in life to be sleeping with cockroaches! Hope this helps.

Ucgdx
11-08-22, 03:58
I stayed at the Column Bangkok Hotel and liked it.

https://www.columnbangkok.com/

Pros:

Good location, one block from Asok station (Terminal 21 mall) and Soi Cowboy.

24/7 Foodland downstairs, a diner and grocery / convenience store.

Girl-friendly, they don't ask anything at the front desk.

Big, clean rooms, with a washer / dryer in-room.

Reasonable cost, about $60 USD per night.

Housekeeping is super responsive.

Breakfast buffet is good.

Cons:

They only give you 2 bath towels, but you can always request more.

Only 3 working elevators, so sometimes there is a wait.

11Bravo
11-14-22, 04:30
Hi guys, just want to enquire about any good condo near nana and Asok? Are they guest friendly and any suggestions. ?

Cheers.Besides condos, I'd suggest considering "Serviced Apartments". Step up from a hotel ROOM, step down from a full condo. Prime example from personal use (full disclosure. This info is OLD, archeologist old, but did put up friends there 10 years ago), Royal President, Sukhumvit Soi 15. A studio had a large bed (queen / king), dining table and chairs, sofa, couple of sitting chairs, FULL size refrigerator, microwave, plates, glasses, utensils. Room was serviced several times a week. Basically, it's for long term stays but they rent out the spares in days / weeks. Pool. They were guest friendly (discreet guests), leave ID at front desk. Far enough down Soi 15 to lose Sukhumvit's noise, just a couple of minutes walk to Sukhumvit. Thermae is right there. In fact, the back door to Thermae (still exists?) exited to a hotel parking lot and Soi 15. So not a condo with full kitchen; no in room laundry facilities, but a really nice step up from a standard hotel room. I mention the Royal President as an EXAMPLE of serviced apartments. Google it and see what they (specific and serviced apartments in general) offer.

Allover
11-14-22, 19:22
I stayed at the Column Bangkok Hotel and liked it.

Reasonable cost, about $60 USD per night.I tried to book this hotel in the past but the rates were closer to $150-$200 USD per night in low season. Where did you find this hotel at this rate?

BPalacio
11-14-22, 21:59
Anyone have suggestions on a very quiet hotel in Bangkok? Doesn't have to be near the action, but I am a terrible sleeper and basically need a place that is silent. Hard to really filter searches for places that are quiet and soundproofed well, so would love input from those who similarly appreciate their quiet lodging.

Stykler
11-15-22, 06:45
Anyone have suggestions on a very quiet hotel in Bangkok? Doesn't have to be near the action, but I am a terrible sleeper and basically need a place that is silent. Hard to really filter searches for places that are quiet and soundproofed well, so would love input from those who similarly appreciate their quiet lodging.St. Regis would be my recommendation.

NewImage
11-15-22, 13:47
Heard conflicting reports on Galleria 10.

Some say still ok some say starting to show age and upkeep not good.

Any recent stayers?

Have done a search on here.

Appreciate.

Paolo99
11-15-22, 19:00
Anyone have suggestions on a very quiet hotel in Bangkok? Doesn't have to be near the action, but I am a terrible sleeper and basically need a place that is silent. Hard to really filter searches for places that are quiet and soundproofed well, so would love input from those who similarly appreciate their quiet lodging.Most of the time even when the hotel is very good and walls are soundproof you'll find that the air condition is the biggest problem for sleeping.

Either they are directed straight on the bed or they are too powerful and thus make a lot of noise.

Lately I was forced to move in a 5 star hotel (Radisson blu, soi 27, near from Asok) for two nights, and out of for hotels that I've tried during this trip (others were only 4 stars around 50 dollars per night), it's the only one that I would recommend you.

It all depends on your budget, right now they are at around a hundred dollars per night. But they've got the best air condition, and you don't hear anything from the outside when you're in the room.

Bunky
11-16-22, 00:03
Besides condos, I'd suggest considering "Serviced Apartments". Step up from a hotel ROOM, step down from a full condo. I mention the Royal President as an EXAMPLE of serviced apartments. Google it and see what they (specific and serviced apartments in general) offer.This is good advice for guys who prefer a slightly more spacious place to stay. Here are three more places with a serviced apartment setup. You could also call them all-suite hotels.

SHAMA SUKHUMVIT. My go-to place, mostly because it's so convenient to Nana Entertainment Plaza and the surrounding area. Main entrance is on Soi 2, just south of the Marriott. But you can go out the back door, cut through the parking lot and through a little alley connecting to the west side of Soi 4 just south of Fitzgeralds Pub. The one bedroom suite at the Shama features a large kitchen, a washing machine and a small balcony good for drying clothes but not much more. The bedroom has a king sized bed that wasn't too Thai hard, a big dresser and a smallish closet. The bathroom has a tub and a separate walk-in shower that features really hot water at great pressure. Plus two bath robes, which the girls seemed to love. Rooftop pool is offers a nice view. The Shama is a quiet place that seemed to be popular with travelers from the Gulf states, many of them families. At night the lobby is dead still and they will insist on having your "guest" register. The process is a little more formal than other places I've stayed. You two actually sit down across the desk from the girl filling out the paperwork. No hassle or judgment. But they do observe the formalities. Can't speak to the breakfast because I never got up that early. But the pub grub at Fitzgeralds is good and before COVID there was a great som tam cart nearby.

PARKROYAL SUITES. Formerly the Phachara Suites. Slightly farther from Nana Plaza, but still walkable if your girl isn't a princess. (If she is, the tuk tuk fare is reasonable.) The suites at the Parkroyal have bigger balconies and they're slightly larger than at the Shama. EASY walk to the Nana BTS, passing by a 7-11 that's very close to the hotel. Kitchen features a washer and the balconies have a bit of a city and skyline view. Lobby is smallish and usually crowded, so I had no trouble quickly escorting my guest straight to the elevator. Bathrooms have a separate tub and shower like the Shama, but the hot water supply and pressure are nowhere near as generous. Can't speak to the pool or breakfast.

ADMIRAL PREMIER. If you prefer to stay near Soi Cowboy, this is a good option. The suites are comparable to the Shama and the Parkroyal. The rooftop pool has a spectacular view of the area around the Asok BTS station. The neighborhood is much quieter than the area around Nana, and the Admiral Premier is about a block away from Soi 23. The walk to Soi Cowboy isn't a long one, but parts of it aren't lighted well at night and sometimes there aren't many people out and about. The curbs and pavement can be uneven in spots. I didn't mind, but when I had a girl in tow we hopped in a tuk tuk at the east end of Soi Cowboy.

Bunky

QuackUp
11-17-22, 00:22
I stayed at the Novotel Suk 4 near Nana Plaza. It's girl friendly and the building is shared with the Ibis Styles. When I brought back a girl, reception didn't even look up. If you are bring back two girls and want to be on the safe side, you could bring one girl through the Novotel side then come back for the other girl and come through the Ibis side. Once past reception on both sides you will take the same elevators whether you check in with Novotel or Ibis.

Ucgdx
11-17-22, 03:30
I tried to book this hotel in the past but the rates were closer to $150-$200 USD per night in low season. Where did you find this hotel at this rate?When I click on their website, https://www.columnbangkok.com/ and then the BOOK NOW link in the upper right, I see early / mid-December prices at 2,820 baht, which is $78 at today's exchange rate.

MamaGuevos
11-18-22, 23:18
I usually stay at the Bless Residence Soi33/2. Its a great place, and very GF. Indeed. I find it perfect except that it doesn't have a gym, and I like to work out or run 6 days a week. I run marathons, and most importantly to me is a good treadmill in a room that is not 30°see! (In fact. I would prefer 20°see or less).

Does anyone know of a condo with a gym that is not only well equipped but air conditioned?

FunMan13
11-19-22, 10:26
Thank you for all the great posts and updates. I will visit BK again for the 3rd time this year. Looking forward to it.

Funman13.

Mogwai
11-20-22, 09:30
Anyone have suggestions on a very quiet hotel in Bangkok? Doesn't have to be near the action, but I am a terrible sleeper and basically need a place that is silent. Hard to really filter searches for places that are quiet and soundproofed well, so would love input from those who similarly appreciate their quiet lodging.I have the same problem, but I have found some quiet hotels over the years.
You can also check Tripadvisor and use the 'Search reviews' function to filter words like 'quiet' and 'noise' or 'noisy'.

The Dawin, Soi 4, www.thedawin.com.
Ask for a corner room at the backside. All of the rooms are perpendicular to the street and have a lot of street noise, except for the corner rooms at the back. This is because they are the only ones that have windows facing the back. Difficult to explain, you will understand what I mean when you see it. These corner rooms are rather small, but very nice.
At least, this was the situation pre-covid. The hotel has been renovated since, and has only recently opened up again, so I don't know what the situation is now.

Dynasty Grande, Soi 6, www.dynastygrande.com.
I've only stayed here once, pre-Covid. I had a room at the backside on the first floor and it was quiet, except for the noise from the cars that were coming and going in the parking lot right under it. That was rather annoying. So I guess a room at a higher floor will be better. Or maybe a room that is facing the pool, right in the middle of the hotel (the pool is closed at night). Very spacious rooms, I even felt a bit lost in it.

Aloft, Soi 11, https://www.marriott.com/en-us/hotels/bkkal-aloft-bangkok-sukhumvit-11/overview/.
More expensive than the other two, but well worth it and very quiet.
All of the rooms are perpendicular to the street, but a room at a higher floor (say 15 and up) is the best, because there is a night club (Levels) on the sixth floor.
City view rooms, and rooms from the 27th floor and up are more expensive than the other ones.

HorseTrader
11-20-22, 15:05
Anyone have suggestions on a very quiet hotel in Bangkok? Doesn't have to be near the action, but I am a terrible sleeper and basically need a place that is silent. Hard to really filter searches for places that are quiet and soundproofed well, so would love input from those who similarly appreciate their quiet lodging.I've stayed in about 6 Bangkok hotels and only the Radison on Sukhumvit Soi 13 has been quiet enough to allow me to have a good night sleep.

GrapeMan
11-20-22, 21:03
Anyone have suggestions on a very quiet hotel in Bangkok? Doesn't have to be near the action, but I am a terrible sleeper and basically need a place that is silent. Hard to really filter searches for places that are quiet and soundproofed well, so would love input from those who similarly appreciate their quiet lodging.Really? I've stayed in tons of places all over the city, low price, budget as fuck, and higher price and found almost all to be fine for noiser, even ones in nightlife areas. Any decent hotel will have quiet rooms. Put on the do not disturb on the door handle and crash for the night.

Werqweq
11-20-22, 22:07
I usually stay at the Bless Residence Soi33/2. Its a great place, and very GF. Indeed. I find it perfect except that it doesn't have a gym, and I like to work out or run 6 days a week. I run marathons, and most importantly to me is a good treadmill in a room that is not 30see! (In fact. I would prefer 20see or less).

Does anyone know of a condo with a gym that is not only well equipped but air conditioned?The marriott marquis sukhumvit has a pretty good gym as far as hotels go. Even has an indoor squash court.

Last visit was about 3 years ago though, so I suggest verifying before booking, but don't expect it to have become any worse.

Mogwai
11-21-22, 06:42
Really? I've stayed in tons of places all over the city, low price, budget as fuck, and higher price and found almost all to be fine for noiser, even ones in nightlife areas. Any decent hotel will have quiet rooms. Put on the do not disturb on the door handle and crash for the night.Are you deaf?

Key Master
11-21-22, 14:04
I have the same problem, but I have found some quiet hotels over the years.

Dynasty Grande, Soi 6, www.dynastygrande.com.
I've only stayed here once, pre-Covid. I had a room at the backside on the first floor and it was quiet, except for the noise from the cars that were coming and going in the parking lot right under it. That was rather annoying. So I guess a room at a higher floor will be better. Or maybe a room that is facing the pool, right in the middle of the hotel (the pool is closed at night). Very spacious rooms, I even felt a bit lost in it.
I just stayed at the Dynasty Grande and stayed there before also. If you were to go here, you'd have to get a room facing the pool. I had a room in the front of the building to street and I could hear some of the construction noise and motorbikes / tuk tuks. Currently, they are only using the front of the building and not the back building.

I'm a light sleeper and usually use a white noise app on my phone now to help block out noise just in case.

Fmojo
11-21-22, 21:27
Anyone have suggestions on a very quiet hotel in Bangkok? Doesn't have to be near the action, but I am a terrible sleeper and basically need a place that is silent. Hard to really filter searches for places that are quiet and soundproofed well, so would love input from those who similarly appreciate their quiet lodging.I stayed at the Citrus Suites on Soi 6. It's a nice property and was very quiet. And only a few hundred yards from Nana Plaza.

Golfinho
11-21-22, 21:28
Anyone have suggestions on a very quiet hotel in Bangkok? Doesn't have to be near the action, but I am a terrible sleeper and basically need a place that is silent. Hard to really filter searches for places that are quiet and soundproofed well, so would love input from those who similarly appreciate their quiet lodging.In that part of town, and in lower range price: Key Premier Sukhumvit, Soi 7.

Stayed there several weeks ago and it is quiet. Number one priority for me is no street noise. I wouldn't stay in a place for free otherwise.

Mahku
12-09-22, 13:45
Marriott Marquis Queen's Park was not only guest friendly, but when an escort girl showed up in the lobby for me they escorted her up to my room. Probably earned a repeat customer.

Fortunate
12-13-22, 10:14
It's looking like this spring I will be making my first trip over and here's a question my search-fu can't answer: hotel vs air be&be. I almost exclusively use the latter these days, any reason not to while in Thailand and go with hotels instead?

Many thanks!

TheNileRiva
12-14-22, 02:14
It's looking like this spring I will be making my first trip over and here's a question my search-fu can't answer: hotel vs air be&be. I almost exclusively use the latter these days, any reason not to while in Thailand and go with hotels instead?

Many thanks!The thing with airBNB in Thailand is that's it's in a legal grey zone. TECHNICALLY rentals under one month are illegal and many condos have rules against it, but as with everything in Thailand it's the luck of the draw if these rules are enforced. Often times if you read the house rules page, the owner will explicitly tell you to contact them rather than the building management if anything is wrong.

The bottom line is, if you're going the airbnb route, be smart about it. Don't draw attention to yourself, make excessive noise, or smoke in the room, and you'll be fine. If you're going to be a dick and annoy the neighbours and act like a * tourist on holiday, then all you're doing is giving the building management reason to check your lease and kick you out.

Issaquah
12-14-22, 11:05

Many thanks!No issues using AirBnB in Thailand, I just returned from a 3 week trip staying in AirnBnbs. The only issue for me is sometimes it's difficult to get fresh sheets and towels as needed. Usually they do room servicing once per week but some places will do more if you pay additional for the service. Definitely a better deal than a hotel if you're there for more than a few days.

Fortunate
12-16-22, 17:34
No issues using AirBnB in Thailand, I just returned from a 3 week trip staying in AirnBnbs. The only issue for me is sometimes it's difficult to get fresh sheets and towels as needed. Usually they do room servicing once per week but some places will do more if you pay additional for the service. Definitely a better deal than a hotel if you're there for more than a few days.Thank you both for the words.

Presidio
12-17-22, 07:14

Many thanks!I prefer AirBnB in Bangkok since many units have a washer and I don't have to schlep my clothes to an off-site laundry.

However, please note that some listings like the Hyde 11 condo high-rise state that AirBnB occupants aren't allowed to use the pool or gym.

SfoCowboy
12-18-22, 05:35
Hi folks,

How is Oakwood hotel in sukhumvit 11? Is it girl friendly?

Cheers!

Tomasb
12-18-22, 16:00
I am staying there for one night in late December before moving to another hotel nearby for a longer (month) stay, and have read similar mixed reports. Of course, for one night, I can tolerate current conditions but curious as well if anyone has a recent review.

Heard conflicting reports on Galleria 10.

Some say still ok some say starting to show age and upkeep not good.

Any recent stayers?

Have done a search on here.

Appreciate.

NewImage
12-19-22, 01:44
I am staying there for one night in late December before moving to another hotel nearby for a longer (month) stay, and have read similar mixed reports. Of course, for one night, I can tolerate current conditions but curious as well if anyone has a recent review.As above thought I'd not take the chance.

ChoduMadan
01-11-23, 12:39
I have booked Radisson Suites Soi 11, is this hotel girl friendly, and do they allow more than 1 guest to come to the room.

Rodwint2
01-11-23, 13:34
I have booked Radisson Suites Soi 11, is this hotel girl friendly, and do they allow more than 1 guest to come to the room.The Radisson is on Soi 13, not 11.

HorseTrader
01-11-23, 17:45
I have booked Radisson Suites Soi 11, is this hotel girl friendly, and do they allow more than 1 guest to come to the room.Soi 13 Radisson does allow girls. I don't know about multiple girls at the same time. At the main entrance you will be facing the reception, so you won't be sneaking anybody in. They did not require girl ID from me, though I encourage people to give reception her ID and call the room before returning the ID. I tip reception for this because it is for my security. A hidden entrance does exist for the left wing, but it is awkward and is not recommended.

GuyReynolds
01-13-23, 18:59
Hi all, complete newbie to BKK. Not sure of the lay of the land. Can someone please give me some options of decent hotels to stay at? I know 'reasonably' priced is relative to the person, so just a few I can look at that are girl (s) friendly. Also, if you can just name an area, then I can just look at the hotels there. Wanting a place that's not too far and centrally located to all the action areas, within walking distance if possible with a room safe. Not sure if there's a place that's in the middle of all the spots mentioned in BKK. I was looking at Grand 5 hotel & Plaza, but not sure. Guess I'm just feeling a bit overwhelmed with so many options and areas for women. Thanks!

L00PY
01-13-23, 19:33
Hi all, complete newbie to BKK. Not sure of the lay of the land. Can someone please give me some options of decent hotels to stay at? I know 'reasonably' priced is relative to the person, so just a few I can look at that are girl (s) friendly. Also, if you can just name an area, then I can just look at the hotels there.Take a look at maps of Bangkok. I'd suggest staying between the BTS stops of Nana and Asok. Then plug your price range into a site like Agoda. Once you find a couple to your liking, just search for the hotel name on this site or through google with the term "guest friendly". From there you can look more closely at reviews.

DoktorEn
01-13-23, 19:42
Hi all, complete newbie to BKK. Not sure of the lay of the land. Can someone please give me some options of decent hotels to stay at? I know 'reasonably' priced is relative to the person, so just a few I can look at that are girl (s) friendly. Also, if you can just name an area, then I can just look at the hotels there. Wanting a place that's not too far and centrally located to all the action areas, within walking distance if possible with a room safe. Not sure if there's a place that's in the middle of all the spots mentioned in BKK. I was looking at Grand 5 hotel & Plaza, but not sure. Guess I'm just feeling a bit overwhelmed with so many options and areas for women. Thanks!I stayed at Adelphi Suites on Soi 8 based on recommendations in this thread. It worked well. Very discreet hotel staff, absolutely girlfriendly. Rooftop pool and fitness and a pretty decent attached restaurant. It's right in the middle of the action, too. I don't really do bars but it's a few minutes walk to Woods if you need some sloppy top.

HorseTrader
01-14-23, 04:25
Also, if you can just name an area, then I can just look at the hotels there. Wanting a place that's not too far and centrally located to all the action areas, within walking distance if possible with a room safe.Grab your map and find Sukhumvit between Soi 4 (Nana Plaza) and Soi 23 (Soi Cowboy intersects with Soi 23). That is "action central". Pick your favorite hotel in that area. For Bangkok rookies, I recommend Soi 11 because it is very busy and centrally located. Mercure is my favorite, though it is a substantial walk to get to Sukhumvit. Other more expensive and cheaper options are available nearby.

ArisCasa
01-14-23, 11:33
Grab your map and find Sukhumvit between Soi 4 (Nana Plaza) and Soi 23 (Soi Cowboy intersects with Soi 23). That is "action central". Pick your favorite hotel in that area. For Bangkok rookies, I recommend Soi 11 because it is very busy and centrally located. Mercure is my favorite, though it is a substantial walk to get to Sukhumvit. Other more expensive and cheaper options are available nearby.Based on recommendations here, I stayed at Dreams hotel (Tower1) on Soi 15, earlier this week for 3 days. I paid about 2800 Baht, for 2 (silver room), incl Breakfast, all inclusive. Absolutely green. I had couple of room service from Thai Friendly. They call to check if am expecting, and check back again while the girl leaves. I chose the silver option.

Good rooms, decent standard breakfast. About 150-200 mtrs to Sukhumvit, a max of 10 min walk to soi 11. I paid 150 for taxi to soi cowboy. Soi Nana is 15-20 min walk. Soi 15 is a quiet street without any bars or restaurants, unlike 11.

I am in Pattaya now and tomorrow I had back to Dreams for few more days. Though I wanted to book Movenpick (a bit deeper inside soi 15), I missed a good deal yesterday and it was later sold out.

In Pattaya staying at Siam at Siam, decent hotel. Its on Soi 2. Short walk away from soi 6, 150 Baht ride to Treetown and 200 to WS. While its green, you ned to comedown to the lobby and sign a form for the girl to come up. They keep the girls ID and call upon exit.

Mercure on soi 11 is not all that deep in the street. Max 5 minutes walk, maybe less. But its on soi11, high density street.

Fmojo
01-15-23, 00:34
In Pattaya staying at Siam at Siam, decent hotel. Its on Soi 2. Short walk away from soi 6, 150 Baht ride to Treetown and 200 to WS.That seems really expensive to me. What mode of transportation are you using? Limousine? Not trying to be a smartass. Just curious.

Lcale1982
01-15-23, 04:24
Stayed at W 21 hotel, right next to soi cowboy but didn't get too loud. I got the 15 dollar room which was tiny but fine for what I needed. No windows and no bugs probably cause of no windows. Rooms what you pay for and I was fine with that. 7-11 downstairs but its every few blocks anyways right. Only stayed here for a short time so not sure if its GF but probably is since right next to cowboy, so also close to bts, terminal 21.

RahulMangla2009
01-19-23, 02:30
Hi all,

Which hotel will you recommend for nice themed hotels that may have a jacuzzi, and some good mood lights. I have stayed at Dream hotel multiple times, and really like it. The only downside is no jacuzzis in the room.

Banana Boi
01-19-23, 13:23
Which hotel will you recommend for nice themed hotels that may have a jacuzzi, and some good mood lights. I have stayed at Dream hotel multiple times, and really like it. The only downside is no jacuzzis in the room.Don't know about jacuzzis but there are many.

https://www.tripzilla.com/funkiest-love-hotels-thailand/80539

https://globalgrasshopper.com/cool-hotels/top-15-cool-and-unusual-hotels-in-bangkok/

Google search will show you many many more. This is BKK!

Lcale1982
01-19-23, 14:35
Hi all,

Which hotel will you recommend for nice themed hotels that may have a jacuzzi, and some good mood lights. I have stayed at Dream hotel multiple times, and really like it. The only downside is no jacuzzis in the room.Kokotel is a sheep themed hotel LOL but no jacuzzi. Has a nice big mirror in the Pattaya one too.

GuyReynolds
01-20-23, 19:14
Thank you and everyone for your suggestions. Got a place near Thermae, so good location. It's my maiden voyage to the land of smiles, both my penis and I are excited for this.

Grab your map and find Sukhumvit between Soi 4 (Nana Plaza) and Soi 23 (Soi Cowboy intersects with Soi 23). That is "action central". Pick your favorite hotel in that area. For Bangkok rookies, I recommend Soi 11 because it is very busy and centrally located. Mercure is my favorite, though it is a substantial walk to get to Sukhumvit. Other more expensive and cheaper options are available nearby.

MilesToGo
01-20-23, 21:49
Hi all,

Which hotel will you recommend for nice themed hotels that may have a jacuzzi, and some good mood lights. I have stayed at Dream hotel multiple times, and really like it. The only downside is no jacuzzis in the room.Thaisun Hotel hot tub in public area but not in room. A little aways but BTS nearby on Sukhumvit line.

Mr Scand
01-20-23, 21:54
Hi all,

Which hotel will you recommend for nice themed hotels that may have a jacuzzi, and some good mood lights. I have stayed at Dream hotel multiple times, and really like it. The only downside is no jacuzzis in the room.Solitaire soi 11 have Jacuzzi suites on their club level.

ZeroAtt
01-31-23, 05:01
Anyone have experience with legacy suites (Sukhumvit 29)? Guest friendly? Any issues?

Abhi9
02-11-23, 21:16
Hi Folks,

I am traveling to Bkk and looking for a budget property near the action. Short listed a few including Solitaire Sukhumvit 11, Ibis Soi 4, La petite Salil and Ambassador. What is good in terms of quality of rooms assuming all are green. Any red flags prices everywhere seems comparable. Any other suggestions are also welcome.

XXL
02-12-23, 12:06
Hi Folks,

I am traveling to Bkk and looking for a budget property near the action. Short listed a few including Solitaire Sukhumvit 11, Ibis Soi 4, La petite Salil and Ambassador. What is good in terms of quality of rooms assuming all are green. Any red flags prices everywhere seems comparable. Any other suggestions are also welcome.Sukhumvit 11 was hell when it came to get a taxi to anywhere. If you are close to the BTS it may still be ok. I stayed at Ibis Soi 4 years ago. The rooms were not good value for money but you are at the heart of the action.

HorseTrader
02-12-23, 13:04
Hi Folks,

I am traveling to Bkk and looking for a budget property near the action. Short listed a few including Solitaire Sukhumvit 11, Ibis Soi 4, La petite Salil and Ambassador. What is good in terms of quality of rooms assuming all are green. Any red flags prices everywhere seems comparable. Any other suggestions are also welcome.I only have personal experience with Ambassador and haven't been there for 5 years. They had 2 wings, the main and the tower. The main wing was low cost and everything in the room looked like it came from a thrift store. The tower wing wasn't bad, but always had something broken (eg. Percolator or refrigerator or a lamp or the toilet paper holder). The main reason I stopped going there was too many rude guests at breakfast, elevator, and reception desk.

ZeroAtt
02-13-23, 20:20
Anyone have experience with legacy suites hotel (Sukhumvit 29)? Guest friendly?

BigHat849
03-10-23, 19:09
I'm headed to Bangkok soon. I have status with Marriott and IHG.

I'm not sure where to even stay in Bangkok (my first time) , but it seems like for the hobby Sukhumvit is a good area.

I prefer action in AMPS or Spas to going to bars (recovering alcoholic).

Any insight on some good hotels to consider in the area? I'm not super concerned with hotel amenities but want something from where I can walk around a bit.

Allover
03-10-23, 19:56

I'm not sure where to even stay in Bangkok (my first time) , but it seems like for the hobby Sukhumvit is a good area.For a first time trip, definitely stay near Sukhumvit Road. Most of the action is on or near Sukhumvit between Soi 2 and Soi 33. I would choose based on your budget between Aloft, Four Points Sukhumvit 15, Sheraton Grande Sukhumvit, JW Marriott Soi 2 and Westin Grande Sukhumvit. These are all excellent, "can't go wrong" locations.

I order only soft drinks or juice in bars. You are not required to order alcohol but I understand you may prefer to avoid bars. Be sure to check out Sois 24-26 very close to Sukhumvit Rd for massage places without a drinking environment.

Mongoose312
03-10-23, 20:33
According to this video, Bangkok rates up 70%.

https://www.cnbc.com/video/2023/03/06/hotel-rates-are-up-the-most-in-bali-bangkok-phuket-and-singapore.html

I'm not sure that's true from skimming Agoda and Booking. Anyone on the ground have an opinion.

Axel Heyst
03-10-23, 21:52

Any insight on some good hotels to consider in the area? I'm not super concerned with hotel amenities but want something from where I can walk around a bit.Based on your non Go Go preferences and you Marriott status, I recommend The Marriott Sukhumvit Park Executive Apartment Hotel, the Marriott Marquis Queen's Park Hotel0, the Hilton, or 0 the Hyatt Place. All these hotels are easy walking distance to many, many oily massage parlors as well as plenty of restaurants, high-end shopping malls and public transportation. Have fun!

HorseTrader
03-11-23, 03:55
According to this video, Bangkok rates up 70%.

https://www.cnbc.com/video/2023/03/06/hotel-rates-are-up-the-most-in-bali-bangkok-phuket-and-singapore.html

I'm not sure that's true from skimming Agoda and Booking. Anyone on the ground have an opinion.It's a crap shoot, but not 70% higher than pre COVID. You won't know your hotel price until you actually make the reservation. I've been traveling about Thailand for over 3 week and some hotels are surprisingly cheap and others are surprisingly expensive. I had 2 short stays at the same BKK 4 star and my second visit was 30% cheaper than the first. In some hotels the weekend rates are different than weekdays. Holiday prices may come into play. Right now I'm on an island resort and my room is 10% cheaper than it was February 2020.

Uncle Volodya
03-11-23, 04:00

I'm not sure where to even stay in Bangkok (my first time) , but it seems like for the hobby Sukhumvit is a good area.

Any insight on some good hotels to consider in the area? I'm not super concerned with hotel amenities but want something from where I can walk around a bit.For more budget friendly hotels (50 - 100 USD) that still offer nice rooms, solid amenities and great service and are close to the action I highly recommend S15 and THe Continent.

BigHat849
03-11-23, 09:29
For a first time trip, definitely stay near Sukhumvit Road. Most of the action is on or near Sukhumvit between Soi 2 and Soi 33. I would choose based on your budget between Aloft, Four Points Sukhumvit 15, Sheraton Grande Sukhumvit, JW Marriott Soi 2 and Westin Grande Sukhumvit. These are all excellent, "can't go wrong" locations.

I order only soft drinks or juice in bars. You are not required to order alcohol but I understand you may prefer to avoid bars. Be sure to check out Sois 24-26 very close to Sukhumvit Rd for massage places without a drinking environment.Thank you! I've been living in the UAE for a while and here you sometimes have to leave an ID with the front desk to bring someone up to your hotel room, is that the case in Bangkok?

(sorry for the n00 b question).

Mua Tur
03-11-23, 11:09
Thank you! I've been living in the UAE for a while and here you sometimes have to leave an ID with the front desk to bring someone up to your hotel room, is that the case in Bangkok?Yes same. And that's it.

LoyalJohn
03-11-23, 17:18
Lately, I've been finding spectacular girls. I think a few things that help is I'm picky and only go for girls that instantly attract me. Of course looks matter but I only pick girls which give out positive vibes. It might sound weird but if a girl is not smiling genuinely or gives you attitude, you can judge quite well. Also nice girls will usually be a bit shy and less egoistic than the narcissistic ones.

Also, I keep fit so that helps. A girl today rode me and didn't let me switch positions. Yeah I would've loved to do doggy style but loved the view of her relieving herself and just going wild. She confessed she doesn't usually cum and enjoyed this one.

Another thing is, I treat these girls with respect and actually take with them throughout the experience. As I prefer a connection before Makin move. It's a lot more fun and you enjoy them a lot more and as real girls.

After all, they are real girls with a family that the take care of and are doing it to live a better live.

This last girl, I didn't ask her if she does extra until she asked me and was interested. She suggested more, did the deed. And spent 15 mins just chatting in bed. Quite profound conversation.

Boys, if you'll get scammed or have a bad experience, most of the time, you'll can avoid it. Same for having a good experience.

LJ.

SatinLover123
03-28-23, 03:17
Headed to BKK this weekend for a week of fun! I am looking for recommendations for a hotel to stay in. I have a thing for sexy hotel rooms with a romantic / low light decor, luxurious sheets etc, with a jacuzzi. Sort of like a honeymoon suite. Can anyone recommend a hotel that fits the bill? I looked at Dream Hotel, Sivatel etc, but nothing caught my eye. 5 or 4 star only, preferably in Sukhumvit or nearby for easy outcalls.

CaliGuy33
03-28-23, 18:02
Headed to BKK this weekend for a week of fun! I am looking for recommendations for a hotel to stay in. I have a thing for sexy hotel rooms with a romantic / low light decor, luxurious sheets etc, with a jacuzzi. Sort of like a honeymoon suite. Can anyone recommend a hotel that fits the bill? I looked at Dream Hotel, Sivatel etc, but nothing caught my eye. 5 or 4 star only, preferably in Sukhumvit or nearby for easy outcalls.What's your price range?

SatinLover123
03-29-23, 19:38
What's your price range?Up to $175 a night.

Keshtaz
04-02-23, 12:40
Hi there,

I am heading to BKK next week, and according to the forum, dream hotel was recommended, I reserved the gold room, but I am wondering what the difference is between bronze and silver and gold and platinum other than the size. Extra services?

I also found that hotel solo at 1/3 of the price of a dream hotel. What are your thoughts about hotel solo vs hotel dream since a couple of members recommend it and the price is really tempting?

I am solo traveller and planning to play at the room.

NicFrenchy
04-11-23, 08:14
She confessed she doesn't usually cum and enjoyed this one.If I had a dollar every-time I heard that one. I'd be a contender to buy twitter.

One thing I'll give you though is that Thai girls tend to bare their wall a lot easier than in other countries. Once they see you as a good guy (I believe 80% of us are) they have no issues talking openly about their problems.

Issue actually comes from us. Do you want to hear a girl blabber like a girlfriend? That's a choice each punter makes.

Living and working in Thailand for 2 decades, I have found I am less and less inclined to have pillow talks with working girls. I do with Tinder girls thouch.

Shojib20
04-13-23, 09:11
I want to know that is every hotel allow freelancer in hotel room? If not, please need some suggestions for some Hotel which allows Freelancer for overnight stay.

NicFrenchy
04-13-23, 14:03
I want to know that is every hotel allow freelancer in hotel room? If not, please need some suggestions for some Hotel which allows Freelancer for overnight stay.I believe in Bangkok all hotels allow guests (whoever they are). Some may ask for a joiner fee.

The law is that, if you make your booking for 2 persons they will need to register both persons ID (Hotels are required still to submit daily all guests staying to the police).

Easier to make a booking for 1 person and bring a girl with you whenever you want. 90% of the time no one will bat an eye.

I recommend you register your guest at the reception (they will just collect the ID card of the guest), this is a safety measure for you. When the guest leaves, the hotel will call your room to ensure everything is ok with you before handing back the ID of the guest.

HorseTrader
04-13-23, 21:09
I believe in Bangkok all hotels allow guests (whoever they are). Some may ask for a joiner fee.

The law is that, if you make your booking for 2 persons they will need to register both persons ID (Hotels are required still to submit daily all guests staying to the police).

Easier to make a booking for 1 person and bring a girl with you whenever you want. 90% of the time no one will bat an eye.

I recommend you register your guest at the reception (they will just collect the ID card of the guest), this is a safety measure for you. When the guest leaves, the hotel will call your room to ensure everything is ok with you before handing back the ID of the guest.These are good points. I'd like to add some thoughts:

(1) When I make hotel reservations I look at the price for 1 versus 2 people. If price is the same, I book for 2 people just in case she stays overnight, especially if breakfast is included.

(2) When I've booked for two and I arrive solo, it is unusual for reception to ask about the 2nd person. The few times they ask I just say that she isn't here yet. Typically they will tell me to have her bring her passport to reception when she arrives. When I say she is Thai, they still want her to bring her ID to reception.

I also stress what NicFrenchy wrote about having reception (or concierge or elevator guard) collect the ID for all guests, it is for your safety and nobody at the hotel cares if you're getting laid or not. Most hotels will not stop you to collect her ID, but all are willing. I tip about 100 or 200 baht for that service.

FarmerBoy45
04-18-23, 06:47
Giving a shout out to all those who recommended Adelphi Suites. Stayed at Adelphi Suites for two nights on the front end of my trip and three nights on the back end. 100% guest friendly. Very comfortable beds and pillows. All nights booked a suite and so glad I did. Somewhat expensive (for me) but worth it. Soi 8 seems so much more peaceful and quiet from the surrounding areas, and there are several restaurants within walking distance. A 7-eleven right next door that came in very handy. ATM and money exchange all right here. A good enough restaurant downstairs that opens at 7 am for breakfast and will deliver food to room. Will certainly stay at Adelphi again.

PgReal
05-08-23, 10:08
Hi all,

Hope everyone is well! I know most hotels don't bat an eyelid if you bring a girl to the room, but is it the same if you book a duo for a threesome? I guess it's common enough?

I was looking at the Sofitel Bangkok Sukhumvit, what I thought was interesting is it says for room occupancy (up to 4 people) happy days I guess!

Anyone any recent experience with that hotel?

Best wishes.

PG.

PgReal
05-08-23, 10:21
Hi all.

I hope everyone is well. I know most hotels won't bat an eyelid when bringing a girl to a room, but what about two girls for a threesome? I guess it's common enough? Anyone ever experienced such issues?

I was looking at the Sofitel Bangkok Sukhumvit, interesting it says room occupancy is up to 4 people (happy days!) Anyone any recent experience with this hotel?

Best wishes.

PG.

Vnash6969
05-08-23, 17:30
Hi all.

I hope everyone is well. I know most hotels won't bat an eyelid when bringing a girl to a room, but what about two girls for a threesome? I guess it's common enough? Anyone ever experienced such issues?

I was looking at the Sofitel Bangkok Sukhumvit, interesting it says room occupancy is up to 4 people (happy days!) Anyone any recent experience with this hotel?.I am currently in Bangkok. Here I met another monger who brought a two girls to Novotel. They politely told him that he needed to pay joiner fee for additional guest. I assume he booked for double occupancy. You may call the hotel directly to clarify the details. Please post your findings for folks awareness.

NewImage
05-09-23, 04:23
I want to know that is every hotel allow freelancer in hotel room? If not, please need some suggestions for some Hotel which allows Freelancer for overnight stay.My usual OS pre booking email" Hi I am thinking about booking your hotel and am wondering about your joiner policy. I will book for 2 adults as some nights I will have my neices visiting me, I have a big family here. I am hoping this will not be an issue and my staying at your hotel will depend on your response. ".

Get it in writing, take it with you.

NI.

Chan Chalupa
05-09-23, 13:56
My usual OS pre booking email" Hi I am thinking about booking your hotel and am wondering about your joiner policy. I will book for 2 adults as some nights I will have my neices visiting me, I have a big family here. I am hoping this will not be an issue and my staying at your hotel will depend on your response. ".

NI.Hope Interpol doesn't catch your email.

Better if you say Sisters. Hot females associates. Anything but nieces and step daughters. No offense.

Tvataham274
05-09-23, 20:34
There is no need to beat around the Bush. They know what you mean when you say additional guests. Joiner's fee. Just saying nieces and sisters. Will raise red flags, especially if you aren't Thai.

Last year I asked a few places and outright asked if they are girl friendly and if they have joiners fees. None of the hotels I asked raised any questions, they either said that they do / don't allow extra guests, if they do / don't have a fee. The hotel staff aren't daft, they know what you are asking.

Explorer8939
05-10-23, 03:34
My usual OS pre booking email" Hi I am thinking about booking your hotel and am wondering about your joiner policy. I will book for 2 adults as some nights I will have my neices visiting me, I have a big family here. I am hoping this will not be an issue and my staying at your hotel will depend on your response. ".

NI.Just book for two guests, no need for an explainer email. Unless you are the type who writes emails like: "I just booked a room. Can you make sure that there is a bed in the room?

Explorer8939
05-10-23, 03:35
Hi all.

I was looking at the Sofitel Bangkok Sukhumvit, interesting it says room occupancy is up to 4 people (happy days!) Anyone any recent experience with this hotel?

Best wishes.

PG.If you booked the room for three people, no problem.

If you booked for 2, you will pay a joiner fee.

PgReal
05-10-23, 19:23
If you booked the room for three people, no problem.

If you booked for 2, you will pay a joiner fee.Thanks guys for the responses and advice. Yeah I've booked for 3 so will see what happens. I do notice a lot of hotels mention max occupancy 2, so that's clear and straight up.

Went for Sofitel Sukhumvit near Thermae but I might change as it was rather on the pricey side. Having said that, it's such a short visit this year, I don't really want to be messing about with accommodation issues.

Interestingly on getting a bit of info from a few agencies, I asked them to recommend a few hotels that they work with regularly and that the girls like. Not one of them replied to that question. Clearly they don't like pinning their flag to any particular mask. Discretion and all that. Understandable to a point.

JennyKk
05-18-23, 03:24
Seems similar, which one is slightly better?

Lcale1982
05-18-23, 07:54
Hi all.

Best wishes.

PG.In Pattaya I had two ladies come to my room with no problem. I was already in my room though and not sure if they checked in with the front desk or just walked to the elevator.

In Bangkok I had some friends visiting me 2 people went to my room again with me already there. It was a smaller hotel so I'm pretty sure they knew they weren't tenants but had no issues. Guess it depends on the workers if they thoroughly enforce.

ButtRavisher
06-01-23, 13:40
Hi everyone,

I'll be visiting Thailand with a friend in June. This would be my first time in Thailand.

At my place, the closet's sliding doors have mirrors on them and I have enjoyed watching myself with tinder dates and plates. I am wondering whether Bangkok / Pattaya regulars here know of a girl friendly hotel which has mirror (s) in the room where you can see yourself in action and enjoy the view?

Thanks!

Mayurp
06-02-23, 09:51
Hi everyone,

I'll be visiting Thailand with a friend in June. This would be my first time in Thailand.

At my place, the closet's sliding doors have mirrors on them and I have enjoyed watching myself with tinder dates and plates. I am wondering whether Bangkok / Pattaya regulars here know of a girl friendly hotel which has mirror (s) in the room where you can see yourself in action and enjoy the view?

Thanks!I know what you are looking for. Haha. You are looking at Gigs Town Hotel, Nontha buri Bangkok or similar? They have one wall in the room entirely made of mirror.

JAI1965
06-02-23, 10:13
Hi everyone,

Thanks!You can book Hotel Citrus 13 on Soil 13 Sukumvitt. In standard room they have merroir as you wants.

ButtRavisher
06-06-23, 19:38
You can book Hotel Citrus 13 on Soil 13 Sukumvitt. In standard room they have merroir as you wants.Thanks for the recommendations. I have booked Citrus 13 after the recommendation here and looking at the pictures of their room (s). It's near Sukhumvit and exactly what I was looking for. Thanks!

Thanks for the recommendation for Gigs Town Hotel, Nontha buri Bangkok too. It's a bit far from where I want to stay for my first trip to Thailand (Sukhumvit).

I have also booked Galleria on Soi 10 as a back up.

Any reason I should choose the Galleria over Citrus 13? Galleria looks better in pictures but Citrus 13 has the mirrors I want.

HorseTrader
06-07-23, 19:04
Thanks for the recommendations. I have booked Citrus 13 after the recommendation here and looking at the pictures of their room (s). It's near Sukhumvit and exactly what I was looking for. Thanks!Many times after midnight the garbage trucks sort their loads right on Soi 13 very near Citrus, it seems they are separating garbage from recyclable material, but I never watched long enough to know exactly what they are doing. I've walked past that many times and it is not a pleasant experience. In 2018 a friend commented that the Citrus lobby smelled bad, perhaps from the garbage sorting. Otherwise, he liked Citrus.

I don't know if that is a permanent operation. I've experienced it from November 2022 through March 2023, haven't been there other times.

ButtRavisher
06-10-23, 20:16
Many times after midnight the garbage trucks sort their loads right on Soi 13 very near Citrus, it seems they are separating garbage from recyclable material, but I never watched long enough to know exactly what they are doing. I've walked past that many times and it is not a pleasant experience. In 2018 a friend commented that the Citrus lobby smelled bad, perhaps from the garbage sorting. Otherwise, he liked Citrus.

I don't know if that is a permanent operation. I've experienced it from November 2022 through March 2023, haven't been there other times.Thanks for the heads-up on this. While this would be unpleasant (assuming it's still happening), it's not a deal breaker for me as long as I can bring 2 girls at the same to the room for me and my friend and enjoy the vistas in that bedside mirror.

Will report back my experience at Citrus 13 after my trip. Thanks!

GatorAk
06-11-23, 02:55
Hi guys. Planning a trip in December from 19 to Jan 5th. Currently I have booking at the Landmark hotel but couldn't find any discussion on it. I am debating switching to Hyatt. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

GreenToad
06-15-23, 00:28
Hi guys. Planning a trip in December from 19 to Jan 5th. Currently I have booking at the Landmark hotel but couldn't find any discussion on it. I am debating switching to Hyatt. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.I stayed there a few months ago. Very nice hotel with excellent service, and no issues bringing friends into your room. It's one of the oldest "skyscrapers" in Bangkok but was completely remodeled not too long ago. Rooms are very fancy and if you can get one on an upper floor, you'll have a great view. Also very close to Nana BTS and Asok BTS.

GatorAk
06-16-23, 05:59
I stayed there a few months ago. Very nice hotel with excellent service, and no issues bringing friends into your room. It's one of the oldest "skyscrapers" in Bangkok but was completely remodeled not too long ago. Rooms are very fancy and if you can get one on an upper floor, you'll have a great view. Also very close to Nana BTS and Asok BTS.Appreciate the response. I will stick to Landmark.

Dg8787
06-18-23, 19:51
I am looking for recommendations of 4-5 stars hotels near BNH Hospital. USD $100 a night. The Ascott Hotel looks good. Anyone's opinion on the Ascott please.

Farape
06-19-23, 11:36
I know that most hotels are girl friendly, and I have never had problem at my usual haunt, the Pullman Grande Sukhumvit. Next visit to the City of Angels I will be staying at the Novotel Ploenchit (Sukhumvit) and was wondering if anyone has stayed there and what their experiences have been. Thanks.

BeachDrone
06-19-23, 16:42
I know that most hotels are girl friendly, and I have never had problem at my usual haunt, the Pullman Grande Sukhumvit. Next visit to the City of Angels I will be staying at the Novotel Ploenchit (Sukhumvit) and was wondering if anyone has stayed there and what their experiences have been. Thanks.I have stayed at the Novotel Ploenchit many times. Good location, and easy to get to. Airport Rail Link to Phaya-Thai stop, then the BTS from Phaya-Thai to Ploen Chit. I prefer the experience at massage parlors, so I have never barfined a lady and taken her or a freelancer to my room. I have a feeling that Novotel Ploenchit is not very guest-friendly. From the front door, you have to pass the front desk very closely, and they seem to know and greet everyone. For my purposes, the hotel is very good (and an excellent breakfast buffet), but for those who prefer fun in their hotel room, probably not so much.

Farape
06-21-23, 11:18
Thank you BeachDrone, useful heads-up.

The location is what drew me to this hotel, BTS in front of the door (excellent to get to my business meetings) and Nana Plaza a few minutes walk.

Guess I will then have to do the "walk of shame" as I do like having some action in the room. Will report how it went and if I would do it again.

I have stayed at the Novotel Ploenchit many times. Good location, and easy to get to. Airport Rail Link to Phaya-Thai stop, then the BTS from Phaya-Thai to Ploen Chit. I prefer the experience at massage parlors, so I have never barfined a lady and taken her or a freelancer to my room. I have a feeling that Novotel Ploenchit is not very guest-friendly. From the front door, you have to pass the front desk very closely, and they seem to know and greet everyone. For my purposes, the hotel is very good (and an excellent breakfast buffet), but for those who prefer fun in their hotel room, probably not so much.

Rodwint2
06-29-23, 12:05
After having enough of Soi 11, I am looking at Jasmine City on Soi 23 and Emporium Suites on Soi 24. Has anyone stayed at either of these hotels and what are the comments and recommendations of either hotel? Thanks for any comments you may have.

MohdirFan82
06-29-23, 14:38
Booked my stay at Stable Lodge.

Anyone stayed here before? I like the feel of laid back calm atmosphere.

PayForIt
07-01-23, 00:33
Upcoming return (missed the Land of Smiles so much over the past 6 months in dreary Europe though Dubai is still amazing).

Contemplating a week in BKK before returning south. Usually stay at Sheraton or Grande Centre Point 21 on Sukhumvit but fancy a change. The cantilever pool at Okura Prestige is a must, and I like the look of Chatrium Riverside for a change of scenery. Both websites say green / joiner friendly but wondered if any senior members here have stayed at either and can advise. Many thanks.

OldHarry
07-01-23, 09:50
Upcoming return (missed the Land of Smiles so much over the past 6 months in dreary Europe though Dubai is still amazing).

Contemplating a week in BKK before returning south. Usually stay at Sheraton or Grande Centre Point 21 on Sukhumvit but fancy a change. The cantilever pool at Okura Prestige is a must, and I like the look of Chatrium Riverside for a change of scenery. Both websites say green / joiner friendly but wondered if any senior members here have stayed at either and can advise. Many thanks.Not a senior member but this may help?

Stayed there last Feb for 5 nights in a suite, great room, overall fantastic place to stay (I normally stay in the adelphi suites but it was my 60th birthday and retirement) however when I tried to take some one back from nana but they said it was too far, even for long time. I did see several thai / european couples at the hotel but no idea how they were related.

You also have to pass the concierge desk as you enter.

Taxi's were easy to get, only real issue was access to skytrain using the hotels ferry, it goes every half hour most of the day upto about midnight.

PayForIt
07-01-23, 20:56
Not a senior member but this may help?

Stayed there last Feb for 5 nights in a suite, great room, overall fantastic place to stay (I normally stay in the adelphi suites but it was my 60th birthday and retirement) however when I tried to take some one back from nana but they said it was too far, even for long time. I did see several thai / european couples at the hotel but no idea how they were related.

Taxi's were easy to get, only real issue was access to skytrain using the hotels ferry, it goes every half hour most of the day upto about midnight.Very helpful thanks. How odd they wouldn't go there (even LT) - I took a girl from Therme to the airport hotel last year. Only ST but then I did offer to pay her cab back to Sukhumvit. Location on the river appeals for a change.

Farape
07-11-23, 20:03
As mentioned, despite BeachDrone raising a word of caution, I tried the Novotel Ploenchit as it was convenient for business (especially the immediate access to the BTS was a huge plus) and the fact that the address would not raise any awkward concerns. While I also enjoy the pleasures of the various massage options in BKK, I am also a great fan of having a charming beauty join me in the room for some adult action.

I would answer the question on "girl friendliness" at this property as follows: Every night (and even once in the late afternoon), I had absolutely no issue (and no questions asked) about my joiners. Having said that, it is true that you have to pass very close by the reception and basically at any pint in time the lobby seems quite packed, so it is not for the faint hearted. It is a true walk of shame (or pride as the case may be &#128514 to get to the elevators. My tactic was simply not to look at anyone and briskly walk (holding the girl by the hand) towards the elevator. At least for me this turned out to be a workable solution.

Thank you BeachDrone, useful heads-up.

The location is what drew me to this hotel, BTS in front of the door (excellent to get to my business meetings) and Nana Plaza a few minutes walk.

Guess I will then have to do the "walk of shame" as I do like having some action in the room. Will report how it went and if I would do it again.

Bkk212
07-20-23, 15:32
HI very clean room us a bit small close to BTS.

Lots of restaurants in the area.

About a 15 min walk to Patpong.

Tiberious
07-25-23, 13:52

Contemplating a week in BKK before returning south. Usually stay at Sheraton or Grande Centre Point 21 on Sukhumvit but fancy a change. The cantilever pool at Okura Prestige is a must, and I like the look of Chatrium Riverside for a change of scenery. Both websites say green / joiner friendly but wondered if any senior members here have stayed at either and can advise. Many thanks.I have been in Okura Prestige many times, it's one of my favourite hotel in Bkk. I took a lot of girls in my room, from escorts agency or from gogobars, I have never had a problem, the girls have to register with the lobby. In case you use an escort agency the lobby will call you in your room asking if you want she come up.

PayForIt
07-26-23, 00:35
I have been in Okura Prestige many times, it's one of my favourite hotel in Bkk. I took a lot of girls in my room, from escorts agency or from gogobars, I have never had a problem, the girls have to register with the lobby. In case you use an escort agency the lobby will call you in your room asking if you want she come up.Many thanks for the confirmation. Much appreciated.

Luca2112
07-27-23, 04:25
Not a senior member but this may help?

Taxi's were easy to get, only real issue was access to skytrain using the hotels ferry, it goes every half hour most of the day upto about midnight.Sure, here's the friendly English translation:

There are many beautiful hotels along the river, but if you're a looking for nightlife fun that's the absolute wrong area to stay in. It's too far away from the nightlife zones. Go-go girls prefer short-time appointments, so they prefer to go to a short-time hotel near Nana or Cowboy. This way they can get back to work immediately after. Some even asked for an extra 500 baht if they had to go to my hotel. If you really want to stay in that hotel, you'll have to be willing to pay for their taxi ride back, but I doubt any go-go girl would agree to come all the way there. Even if you use escort agencies they'll ask for an extra charge for the taxi in that area.

Mgkckr
07-28-23, 20:24
Jasmine City has my vote. Stayed there several times, rooms are quite large, some with full sized kitchens even if you want. No issues with girls, they'll either call up if outcall, or in the case of taking someone with you, they'll scan the girl's ID.

I'd check prices across different sites and even their own sites, since prices vary, but usually, $60-70 a night seems to be what I see for their most basic room (gets cheaper with longer stays).

After having enough of Soi 11, I am looking at Jasmine City on Soi 23 and Emporium Suites on Soi 24. Has anyone stayed at either of these hotels and what are the comments and recommendations of either hotel? Thanks for any comments you may have.

Rodwint2
07-30-23, 03:25
Jasmine City has my vote. Stayed there several times, rooms are quite large, some with full sized kitchens even if you want. No issues with girls, they'll either call up if outcall, or in the case of taking someone with you, they'll scan the girl's ID.

I'd check prices across different sites and even their own sites, since prices vary, but usually, $60-70 a night seems to be what I see for their most basic room (gets cheaper with longer stays).I appreciate the first hand account of your experience at the Jasmine City. I hope it will be available when I get my air confirmed. Thanks again!

GuyBrusg1957
08-16-23, 23:09
Are there any hotels that are near the higher end soapies like poseidon or colonize? I swear I saw a few being advertised once on some popular blogs by being in their vicinity and it wasn't near Nana Plaza or Soi Cowboy. Does this sound familiar to anyone?

FilthyBeaver
08-17-23, 02:42
Never stayed at either as I prefer higher end hotels but they're in neighborhoods I frequent often.

Are there any hotels that are near the higher end soapies like poseidon or colonize? I swear I saw a few being advertised once on some popular blogs by being in their vicinity and it wasn't near Nana Plaza or Soi Cowboy. Does this sound familiar to anyone?

V Lenin
08-18-23, 08:20
Anyone tried or have intel about the Ramada by Wyndham on Soi 11? I think it's the old Grand Swiss. It's suggested there's been a full refurb. Can get a very good price for it for a November stay.

NicFrenchy
08-18-23, 09:33
Anyone tried or have intel about the Ramada by Wyndham on Soi 11? I think it's the old Grand Swiss. It's suggested there's been a full refurb. Can get a very good price for it for a November stay.The Travelodge on Sukhumvit 11 is very good. 4 star level for a 3 star price.

SamSam2
08-18-23, 23:25
Hi all.

So its my first trip to BKK and I was wondering what's the area around the conrad like? I read from another post its quiet? I have my wife with me and she is not up for partying and certainly does not know about our extra curricular activities, all she is in intesred is in shopping, I was going to leave her to it while I went to a spa or somwhere to have fun or invite a girl round.

V Lenin
08-19-23, 00:01
The Travelodge on Sukhumvit 11 is very good. 4 star level for a 3 star price.Ah yep I've stayed there before, it's quite good. I've also stayed at the Citadines Soi 11 (quite good) and the Mercure (excellent but pricey). I'm currently re-booked at the Citadines, but was considering trying the Ramada out.

Now that I've played around with the Ramada website, it seems that the super good price was really too good to be true. The actual cost in THB works out to more than double the quoted AUD price. I assume that there's a glitch in the conversion rate (when I price in USD, that matches the THB price). Nonetheless, I could still stay there in a standard room IF the place was decent. The closer proximity to Sukhumvit Rd and the BTS station appeals.

NicFrenchy
08-19-23, 13:08
Ah yep I've stayed there before, it's quite good. I've also stayed at the Citadines Soi 11 (quite good) and the Mercure (excellent but pricey). I'm currently re-booked at the Citadines, but was considering trying the Ramada out.

Now that I've played around with the Ramada website, it seems that the super good price was really too good to be true. The actual cost in THB works out to more than double the quoted AUD price. I assume that there's a glitch in the conversion rate (when I price in USD, that matches the THB price). Nonetheless, I could still stay there in a standard room IF the place was decent. The closer proximity to Sukhumvit Rd and the BTS station appeals.Unless Soi11 is a must area to stay at for you, you may want to give the Ibis Sukhumvit 24 a try. They have a Mercure as well (same building, higher floors). I stayed at both and it's just by the BTS, Emporium, Emquartier. 1 stop to Cowboy and 2 stops to Nana.

Davey1965
08-20-23, 01:42
Ah yep I've stayed there before, it's quite good. I've also stayed at the Citadines Soi 11 (quite good) and the Mercure (excellent but pricey). I'm currently re-booked at the Citadines, but was considering trying the Ramada out.

Now that I've played around with the Ramada website, it seems that the super good price was really too good to be true. The actual cost in THB works out to more than double the quoted AUD price. I assume that there's a glitch in the conversion rate (when I price in USD, that matches the THB price). Nonetheless, I could still stay there in a standard room IF the place was decent. The closer proximity to Sukhumvit Rd and the BTS station appeals.I was looking at booking the Citidines Soi 11 for my upcoming trip. I read recent reviews of the Ramada and doesn't sound that great yet. I usually stay at the Hilton Ploenchit for easy access to Nana and Either the Doubletree Soi 26 or Hilton Soi 24 to have fun in that area and Soi Cowboy. Both very good hotels and being a lifetime Hilton Diamond member with points galore my hotels are free. But wanting to get in the heart of Soi 11 for a few days myself.