PDA

View Full Version : Bangkok Hotels

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32]

Nyezhov
08-20-23, 01:57
I was looking at booking the Citidines Soi 11 for my upcoming trip. I read recent reviews of the Ramada and doesn't sound that great yet. I usually stay at the Hilton Ploenchit for easy access to Nana and Either the Doubletree Soi 26 or Hilton Soi 24 to have fun in that area and Soi Cowboy. Both very good hotels and being a lifetime Hilton Diamond member with points galore my hotels are free. But wanting to get in the heart of Soi 11 for a few days myself.Why anyone would want to be in the heart of that tourist shithole when there are so many other places available is beyond me.

V Lenin
08-20-23, 05:58
Unless Soi11 is a must area to stay at for you, you may want to give the Ibis Sukhumvit 24 a try. They have a Mercure as well (same building, higher floors). I stayed at both and it's just by the BTS, Emporium, Emquartier. 1 stop to Cowboy and 2 stops to Nana.Soi 11 isn't an absolute must, but it's what I know best. I like that area, half way between Nana and Cowboy, and I know it well. I've also stayed in soi 7, soi 13 and soi 15 before. But strangely never in the even sois over the road.

I am also considering the Miami (for the experience) Citrus 13 (some very average reviews though) and the Belaire in Soi 5, and maybe the Galleria 12 - none of which I have stayed at. Stable Lodge also looks quite appealing to me.

Teacup
08-20-23, 06:38
Hi all.

So its my first trip to BKK and I was wondering what's the area around the conrad like? I read from another post its quiet? Its pretty quiet there. It is my preferred hotel in BKK, but my last stay was just before COVID. Not a lot in the mall there, but there is (was) a shuttle to the BTS station. You can walk it, but not many do.

For not much money, you could hire a personal shopper to accompany her and work with drivers, etc. Tip the shopper well and tell them the hours you need to be 'alone'.

Allover
08-21-23, 05:37
Anyone tried or have intel about the Ramada by Wyndham on Soi 11? I think it's the old Grand Swiss. It's suggested there's been a full refurb. Can get a very good price for it for a November stay.I am staying at Ramada Soi 11 now. It is the old Grand Swiss and it has been fully remodeled and is very modern. I would recommend this hotel with one issue to mention. Their breakfast is expensive and has fewer choices than most. No eggs cooked to order. Being a three minute walk to the Nana BTS elevator is nice for us older guys.

Banana Boi
08-21-23, 23:23
I am staying at Ramada Soi 11 now. It is the old Grand Swiss and it has been fully remodeled and is very modern.Nice. Fantastic location. Seemed like Grand Swiss was closed for years!

Night Shift
08-22-23, 03:18
The Travelodge on Sukhumvit 11 is very good. 4 star level for a 3 star price.Looking at the Travelodge on Soi 11 for the next run.

The Holiday Inn Express on Soi 11 (right next to the Travelodge) also is a good option, but it's prices seem to have gone up up a bit.

HorseTrader
08-22-23, 03:40
I am staying at Ramada Soi 11 now. It is the old Grand Swiss and it has been fully remodeled and is very modern. I would recommend this hotel with one issue to mention. Their breakfast is expensive and has fewer choices than most. No eggs cooked to order. Being a three minute walk to the Nana BTS elevator is nice for us older guys.Several years ago I got fed up with Ambassador and started looking for alternatives, including Grand Swiss. The standard rooms were tiny, too small for comfort. If someone decides to stay at Ramada Soi 11, be sure to check the size of the room before you reserve.

HorseTrader
08-22-23, 04:13
I am also considering the Miami (for the experience) Citrus 13 (some very average reviews though) and the Belaire in Soi 5, and maybe the Galleria 12 - none of which I have stayed at. Stable Lodge also looks quite appealing to me.A few months ago I once used Miami when all the normal short term rooms were unavailable. It was 600 baht and not very good.

Rodwint2
08-22-23, 05:21
Soi 11 isn't an absolute must, but it's what I know best. I like that area, half way between Nana and Cowboy, and I know it well. I've also stayed in soi 7, soi 13 and soi 15 before. But strangely never in the even sois over the road.

I am also considering the Miami (for the experience) Citrus 13 (some very average reviews though) and the Belaire in Soi 5, and maybe the Galleria 12 - none of which I have stayed at. Stable Lodge also looks quite appealing to me.I would not recommend Soi 11 anymore. For two decades it was my go to location. I use to stay at the Grand President, but it got run down and the owners did not renovate the rooms. The current owners have not either from what I have been told. The last few years I stayed at the Citadines primarily because it had a good restaurant and the Mullis Bar down stairs. I stayed there last February and both the restaurant and Mullis Bar were gone. (Mullis reopened near the Grand President, but the food was not as good as before.) The Citadines is definitely not worth staying at because the restaurant next door is open air and plays loud music until 2 am. There have been numerous complaints at the front desk while I was there.

Additionally, Soi 11 has changed quite a bit since the pandemic. There are lot of ganga dealers in vans on the street and Citadines has one on the second floor. Also, lots of street walkers of the ugly and ladyboy variety. Essentially, Soi 11 has gone down the toilet as far as I am concered.

As an alternative, Jasmine City on Soi 23 seems to be a nice place and good reviews. If Soi Cowboy is your thing, it is just a short walk from the hotel. There seems to be a lot of nice restaurants in walking distance as well.

VikPunter
08-23-23, 14:37
All, really appreciate the informative blogs around hotel choices. I have mongered before in BKK but those were the days of Spasso when I stayed in Hyatt close to Mixx as well and other night clubs for pick up.

This time, after many years, the mongering scene had changed which I learn from RTFF so I need your help please.

1. Can you recommend a 5 star Hotel with good food, ideally a bar or rooftop bar where there is pickup chances of FLs.

2. Location ideally close to places like Mixx (if still open), Thermae and any other night clubs I can goto for pick up. It does not need to be close to Metro. I can use Grab or taxi.

Thanks for your help.

Vik.

FilthyBeaver
08-23-23, 16:52
A 5 star + roof + FLs is a tough call.

Banyan Tree has a roof but not walkable to Shukumvitt in my opinion. Close to Thermae is Rosewood, Grand Hyatt, Waldorff Astoria, Anantara Siam, Conrad, none have a roof that I can remember. Centara Grand at Central World has a very nice roof with over priced and mediocre offerings. I can't see picking up any FLs there but I've seen plenty of farangs with Thai dates trying to convince them that they are the girl. Entertaining and sad at the same time.

Siam Kempinski is a little further west but no better than any of the others as the standards are very high at all IMHO. Stayed at all except Conrad and Banyan Tree. Don't have a favorite and I'd stay at any again except maybe Rosewood. I don't like how they do breakfast.

All, really appreciate the informative blogs around hotel choices. I have mongered before in BKK but those were the days of Spasso when I stayed in Hyatt close to Mixx as well and other night clubs for pick up.

This time, after many years, the mongering scene had changed which I learn from RTFF so I need your help please.

1. Can you recommend a 5 star Hotel with good food, ideally a bar or rooftop bar where there is pickup chances of FLs.
k.

Kuku696
08-23-23, 18:32
Hi all,

I have booked my room at the newly opened Staybridge suite on Soi 24 Alley for my upcoming trip in October. I am using my IHG points for this stay and they offer free breakfast. Last time I stayed at the Holiday Inn on Soi 22. I did some research on allowing guests in the room.

I have booked the room with two occupants. I couldn't find any info if they are guest friendly.

If anyone knows or have stayed there, please give me feedback as I still have time to cancel and move to another hotel.

Thanks.

V Lenin
08-24-23, 01:23
I would not recommend Soi 11 anymore. For two decades it was my go to location. I use to stay at the Grand President, but it got run down and the owners did not renovate the rooms. The current owners have not either from what I have been told. The last few years I stayed at the Citadines primarily because it had a good restaurant and the Mullis Bar down stairs. I stayed there last February and both the restaurant and Mullis Bar were gone. (Mullis reopened near the Grand President, but the food was not as good as before.) The Citadines is definitely not worth staying at because the restaurant next door is open air and plays loud music until 2 am. There have been numerous complaints at the front desk while I was there.

Additionally, Soi 11 has changed quite a bit since the pandemic. There are lot of ganga dealers in vans on the street and Citadines has one on the second floor. Also, lots of street walkers of the ugly and ladyboy variety. Essentially, Soi 11 has gone down the toilet as far as I am concered.
Yeah I stayed at Citadines last November for a few days. I asked for and got a quiet room and wasn't disturbed by late night music. That said, Soi 11 is getting a bit out of hand! Still, it's the Soi I first stayed in so it has a history with me.

I am now flipping between the Eleven Hotel in Soi 11 or the Night / Dream on Soi 15. I've stayed at the latter, but not the Eleven.

Parkroyal on Soi 6 I'd consider too, though I read it's popular with middle eastern families for some reason.

Tiny 12
08-24-23, 02:10

2. Location ideally close to places like Mixx (if still open), Thermae and any other night clubs I can goto for pick up. It does not need to be close to Metro. I can use Grab or taxi.

Thanks for your help.

Vik.The Intercontinental is as close as you can get to Mixx. I stayed there and liked it a lot. I had access to the club which is one of the nicest I've experienced. It's fairly close to the Chit Lom BTS station so a straight shot to Nana and Cowboy. The room was dated and I'm not sure the hotel deserves five stars. But in that area I'd rate it over the Four Seasons (now Anantara) and Kempinski, where I've also stayed. The buffet breakfast, club food, and all you can eat dim sum were all very good.

And yes, Mixx is still there. I far preferred Spasso but that’s history now, right?

VikPunter
08-24-23, 06:51
Thanks FilthyBeaver. Indeed a tough combination. If I take out roof. A good high end hotel with good ambience, room and food plus option to pick up FL from lobby bar or club in same hotel. Would that be too much to ask.

A 5 star + roof + FLs is a tough call.

Banyan Tree has a roof but not walkable to Shukumvitt in my opinion. Close to Thermae is Rosewood, Grand Hyatt, Waldorff Astoria, Anantara Siam, Conrad, none have a roof that I can remember. Centara Grand at Central World has a very nice roof with over priced and mediocre offerings. I can't see picking up any FLs there but I've seen plenty of farangs with Thai dates trying to convince them that they are the girl. Entertaining and sad at the same time.

Siam Kempinski is a little further west but no better than any of the others as the standards are very high at all IMHO. Stayed at all except Conrad and Banyan Tree. Don't have a favorite and I'd stay at any again except maybe Rosewood. I don't like how they do breakfast.

VikPunter
08-24-23, 06:52
Thansk Tiny.

I was actually considering Anantara or JW Marriott actually. Any issues with the above hotel?

The Intercontinental is as close as you can get to Mixx. I stayed there and liked it a lot. I had access to the club which is one of the nicest I've experienced. It's fairly close to the Chit Lom BTS station so a straight shot to Nana and Cowboy. The room was dated and I'm not sure the hotel deserves five stars. But in that area I'd rate it over the Four Seasons (now Anantara) and Kempinski, where I've also stayed. The buffet breakfast, club food, and all you can eat dim sum were all very good.

And yes, Mixx is still there. I far preferred Spasso but thats history now, right?

CityHunter77
08-24-23, 07:02

Thanks for your help.

Vik.Sheraton Grande Sukhumvit is close to Thermae with easy access to the BTS and MRT.

FilthyBeaver
08-24-23, 07:11
For the record, I've never tried to pick up a FL in a hotel bar in Bangkok. I just don't see how that's practical given there is so much overt sex for sale in 3 or 4 main areas. I don't see a Thai girl ordering a 600+ bht drink waiting to get picked up. I'm going to assume you're asking to avoid the walk of shame and / or don't want to make it in a ST hotel or soapy with dubious cleanliness. I'm just not sure you can avoid those things.

There are no 5 star hotels with clubs in them that I can remember. They will all have really good food at very high standards. None of them will say a thing to you if you bring back a guest so I wouldn't worry about the walk of shame. I get around all this by frequenting soapies. I don't get the girl all night, couldn't keep it up anyway, and when I'm done, I'm done. I have has several relationships with FL girls from soapies who agree to see me rather than go to work and we'll go on a "date" before going back to the hotel. This obviously takes some game but it is possible.

Thanks FilthyBeaver. Indeed a tough combination. If I take out roof. A good high end hotel with good ambience, room and food plus option to pick up FL from lobby bar or club in same hotel. Would that be too much to ask.

TheNileRiva
08-24-23, 07:46
Hi all,

I have booked my room at the newly opened Staybridge suite on Soi 24 Alley for my upcoming trip in October. I am using my IHG points for this stay and they offer free breakfast. Last time I stayed at the Holiday Inn on Soi 22. I did some research on allowing guests in the room.

I have booked the room with two occupants. I couldn't find any info if they are guest friendly.

If anyone knows or have stayed there, please give me feedback as I still have time to cancel and move to another hotel.

Thanks.Staybridge on Soi 24 is actually the second branch of Staybridge in Bangkok. I've been staying at the first one one Thonglor, open since 2019, everytime I've been in BKK, including a few months during the pandemic. For the one in Thonglor, there is no joiner fee and staff haven't given me trouble over guests. I don't expect Soi 24's policy to be any different.

Luca2112
08-26-23, 11:06

2. Location ideally close to places like Mixx (if still open), Thermae and any other night clubs I can goto for pick up. It does not need to be close to Metro. I can use Grab or taxi..I can recommend Sofitel Sukhumvit or Hyatt Regency, they are very close to everything, both have rooftop bars. I stayed in both and I was very satisfied but there are no FLs, you can go to Oskar Bar if you want to pickup FLs.

MaxyBBJ
08-26-23, 19:37
I have stayed at the Four Points Sukhumvit on Soi 15, a good value for money to me. Few steps from Thermae Cafe and at mid distance between Soy Cowboy and Nana Plaza. No questions asked if you bring a "friend" in the room.

I did not take the room with breakfast options because I prefer to test the local food and do brunches when in holiday.

I would go back there again next time I will travel to Bangkok.

KumuMan
08-26-23, 20:58
I have stayed at the Four Points Sukhumvit on Soi 15, a good value for money to me. Few steps from Thermae Cafe and at mid distance between Soy Cowboy and Nana Plaza. No questions asked if you bring a "friend" in the room.

I did not take the room with breakfast options because I prefer to test the local food and do brunches when in holiday.

I would go back there again next time I will travel to Bangkok.Thanks for the info on Four points } 3 star hotel and above is a must for me.

Tiny 12
08-31-23, 02:01
Thansk Tiny.

I was actually considering Anantara or JW Marriott actually. Any issues with the above hotel?I stayed in Anantara when it was the Four Seasons and really had no issues. The lunch buffet was excellent. You're kind of exposed when you walk to the elevator with your date, and standards weren't quite up to a normal Four Seasons. The only real downside for me was the walk to the Chit Lom BTS station. The Intercontinental and Grand Hyatt Erawan were not only closer, but you had Spasso and Mixx on site at the hotels.

I haven't stayed at the J W Marriott in quite a while, and I was there when the hotel was newer. But if I were going to Bangkok for mongering, that might be my hotel of choice. If you're there on business it may look a little shady, being only a block or two away from Nana. It was a nice hotel. You could March your date past the front desk and register her, or walk her in through the entrance closer to Sukhumvit and go straight to the elevator. The selection among the best looking women is better at Nana anyway compared to the Thermae and Mixx IMO.

VikPunter
08-31-23, 11:23
I stayed in Anantara when it was the Four Seasons and really had no issues. The lunch buffet was excellent. You're kind of exposed when you walk to the elevator with your date, and standards weren't quite up to a normal Four Seasons. The only real downside for me was the walk to the Chit Lom BTS station. The Intercontinental and Grand Hyatt Erawan were not only closer, but you had Spasso and Mixx on site at the hotels.

I haven't stayed at the J W Marriott in quite a while, and I was there when the hotel was newer. But if I were going to Bangkok for mongering, that might be my hotel of choice. If you're there on business it may look a little shady, being only a block or two away from Nana. It was a nice hotel. You could March your date past the front desk and register her, or walk her in through the entrance closer to Sukhumvit and go straight to the elevator. The selection among the best looking women is better at Nana anyway compared to the Thermae and Mixx IMO.Thanks for the thorough feedback. I have actually booked JW and will come back to the group with my experience.

HydTesla5
08-31-23, 21:53
Hi,

Need inputs if any 5 star hotels have separate pathway to lift for discretion near Thermae? I want to avoid walk of shame as far as possible (personal preference only).

QCryptic
09-01-23, 17:14
Hi guys. First time to Bangkok soon and I will be there for 25 days. I got an airbnb in a nice apartment building 6-7 minute walk from nana station. In general I would prefer to not bring girls back to my room due to security concerns and cleanliness (since airbnb no daily cleaning). Plus the listing says no outside guests.

So my question is then, when I decide to do some mongering it shouldn't be an issue to find short time hotels right? Massages and such have their own locations so I am good there. I don't really want to have a girl stay overnight or anything so no concerns there. If I do find a particular girl I like I might still invite her to the airbnb, but that would be only with 1 or 2 girls max most likely.

QuackUp
09-01-23, 23:46
Stayed here for my last few days in Thailand. Really nice hotel in a great location. Price is a little higher than I like but I used my Amx point for this trip. I think this hotel usually goes for about $110.00 usd. A night. Location is across the street from Terminal 21. From the lobby you can access the skytrain and Terminal 21 without ever getting wet if it rains. Short walk to Soi Cowboy, bars on Soi 11, Thermaes and you can either walk or skytrain to Nana and many massage places. It is girl friendly but they ask that you register your guest at the lobby. You could probably by pass this if you enter on street lever and elevator up to your room floor. Not sure how they would monitor this. I had no problem with registering my guest. The rooms are nice and spacious but must pay extra if you want breakfast. With all the eating places around, I opted out of breakfast. The one con is that even though I would put the clean my room sign on at 10:00, I would get back around 14:00 and the room still wasn't clean. They usually came around 15:30. I guess good for those that like to sleep in. If the price comes down under $100 usd I would most definately come back and stay here.

Banana Boi
09-02-23, 17:00
I would prefer to not bring girls back to my room due to security concerns and cleanliness (since airbnb no daily cleaning). Plus the listing says no outside guests.Your mind set will change about girls to your room when you arrive. Meeting a girl at Thermae and renting an hour room at Ruamchit gets highly inconvenient after a couple of times. Most guys have sex in massage places out of convenience not for comfort or cleanliness.

So here's my tip if you need it. Most condos have cleaning services that you can book for the next day. My condo had about 5 girls come over and make my 60+ sqm condo spotless in less than an hour. Total cost 300 baht. I'm sure a quick clean up of your room may cost you 100 baht. Make sure your AirBNB provides you with extra bedsheets etc.

One Eyed Man
09-02-23, 23:04

I would go back there again next time I will travel to Bangkok.I like the hotel for a couple of other reasons:

There's a gate on the Terminal 21 side where you can go straight to the elevators.

I think the breakfast buffet is great--it has Thai, Chinese and Western food.

Kuku696
09-03-23, 12:11
Staybridge on Soi 24 is actually the second branch of Staybridge in Bangkok. I've been staying at the first one one Thonglor, open since 2019, everytime I've been in BKK, including a few months during the pandemic. For the one in Thonglor, there is no joiner fee and staff haven't given me trouble over guests. I don't expect Soi 24's policy to be any different.Thank you.

HummingBird979
09-03-23, 15:47
Wanted a bit of an upscale / week stay for a week while still being closer to the scene of action. Can anyone recommend how is Aira hotel? Are they guest friendly?

Lcale1982
09-07-23, 03:25
Hi,

Need inputs if any 5 star hotels have separate pathway to lift for discretion near Thermae? I want to avoid walk of shame as far as possible (personal preference only).No shame in supporting these ladies. =D

Or are you here for business and have fellow coworkers in the buliding hah.

Banana Boi
09-07-23, 05:36
You're in Thailand everyone knows why you're in Thailand! Staying near Nana or Soi Cowboy all hotel staff know why you're staying in that area. Pretty sure they don't think you're there to visit Terminal 21 or Siam Square. All my friends who visited me in Thailand have told their coworkers and friends that they went to somewhere less conspicuous than Thailand. Still have my group of friends who lug golf clubs halfway around the world cause they say they go to Thailand to golf. Then they take 7 different golf shirts and take photos on the single day they golf to show people they went golfing for 7 days. I just shake my head at them.

Kuku696
09-07-23, 12:46
You're in Thailand everyone knows why you're in Thailand! Staying near Nana or Soi Cowboy all hotel staff know why you're staying in that area. Pretty sure they don't think you're there to visit Terminal 21 or Siam Square. All my friends who visited me in Thailand have told their coworkers and friends that they went to somewhere less conspicuous than Thailand. Still have my group of friends who lug golf clubs halfway around the world cause they say they go to Thailand to golf. Then they take 7 different golf shirts and take photos on the single day they golf to show people they went golfing for 7 days. I just shake my head at them.I always say, I am going to Singapore and may visit some neighboring countries.

ThrowAway3602
09-08-23, 10:38
Hey all, been looking through this thread quite a bit for an upcoming trip. I'll be stopping in Bangkok for 8/10 days before venturing further into Asia, then coming back to Bangkok for around a month in November / December.

I guess first question is, should I be staying in the Sukhumvit area if one of my main activities is going to be mongering? I know if I stay anywhere between Nana Plaza and Soi Cowboy that puts me into walking distance to a lot of the red light district and also a lot of convenience (food, shopping, stores, etc.) but there is a downside to staying in this area? Friends have talked a lot about Khaosan Road area, but that seems quite a ways away from the main red lights.

Second question, what's the general feel of the Airbnbs in these condos for mongering? There's so many really affordable airbnbs with nice pools, balconies, dozens to hundreds of amazing reviews, and they're about half the price of the hotels in the area. My main concern would be in an airbnb that is in a condo building that doesn't allow visitors like I've read a few times, but it also seems like that's so few and far between. I also would like to have outcall a few times from fiwfans / thaifriendly / agencies and don't want to have issues with having an apartment / condo vs. A hotel.

Also, are there any other areas that I'm overlooking in Bangkok for staying?

I was looking at staying at 3 different Airbnbs for 3 days each, so that if I find a really nice one I can book it for a monthly stay in November.

Thanks all!

Banana Boi
09-08-23, 10:44
Also, are there any other areas that I'm overlooking in Bangkok for staying?Not in BKK but I can't urge you enough to take part of your 39 days in Thailand and take a 90 minute ride to Pattaya. In the first 9 day portion of your trip do BKK 3 days, Pattaya 4 days, BKK 2 days or go to Pattaya first. Then you will have a much better grasp of where you want to plant yourself for the 30 day portion of your trip. You mention Soi Cowboy and Nana so I'm assuming you are interested in gogo bars. You would be doing yourself a great disservice by not going to Walking Street and LK Metro and even Soi 6 bars in Pattaya at least for a few days.

As for Khaosan, a bunch of drunk backpackers in one place is not my thing but certainly go check it out. It's nice to go to on a couple of nights. If you're younger (under 36) and have the skillset to pick up Caucasian civvy girls then Khaosan will be great for you. The Club is a nice pick up night club.

ThrowAway3602
09-08-23, 11:39
Not in BKK but I can't urge you enough to take part of your 39 days in Thailand and take a 90 minute ride to Pattaya. In the first 9 day portion of your trip do BKK 3 days, Pattaya 4 days, BKK 2 days or go to Pattaya first. Then you will have a much better grasp of where you want to plant yourself for the 30 day portion of your trip. You mention Soi Cowboy and Nana so I'm assuming you are interested in gogo bars. You would be doing yourself a great disservice by not going to Walking Street and LK Metro and even Soi 6 bars in Pattaya at least for a few days.

As for Khaosan, a bunch of drunk backpackers in one place is not my thing but certainly go check it out. It's nice to go to on a couple of nights. If you're younger (under 36) and have the skillset to pick up Caucasian civvy girls then Khaosan will be great for you. The Club is a nice pick up night club.Yeah Pattaya is on my list as well. With how cheap Airbnbs get for a monthly stay, part of my idea was to have a month rental in Bangkok, and then go to Pattaya for an extended weekend.

Any advice on Airbnbs vs hotels for mongering? Or pretty much the same thing if they're in the Sukhumvit area?

Romero001
09-08-23, 14:27
I will be in Bangkok for my first visit in January. I have booked Westin Grande on Sukhumvit adjacent to Terminal 21. Has anyone stayed here and can confirm if it is a good (or not) hotel to bring LT guests?

Lakeside
09-14-23, 05:24
I will be in Bangkok for my first visit in January. I have booked Westin Grande on Sukhumvit adjacent to Terminal 21. Has anyone stayed here and can confirm if it is a good (or not) hotel to bring LT guests?No worries it is absolutely NO problem and nobody will blink an eye when you bring in a girl at any time of the day or night!

Werqweq
09-19-23, 08:44
Hey all, been looking through this thread quite a bit for an upcoming trip. I'll be stopping in Bangkok for 8/10 days before venturing further into Asia, then coming back to Bangkok for around a month in November / December.

I guess first question is, should I be staying in the Sukhumvit area if one of my main activities is going to be mongering? I know if I stay anywhere between Nana Plaza and Soi Cowboy that puts me into walking distance to a lot of the red light district and also a lot of convenience (food, shopping, stores, etc.) but there is a downside to staying in this area? Friends have talked a lot about Khaosan Road area, but that seems quite a ways away from the main red lights.

Second question, what's the general feel of the Airbnbs in these condos for mongering? There's so many really affordable airbnbs with nice pools, balconies, dozens to hundreds of amazing reviews, and they're about half the price of the hotels in the area. My main concern would be in an airbnb that is in a condo building that doesn't allow visitors like I've read a few times, but it also seems like that's so few and far between. I also would like to have outcall a few times from fiwfans / thaifriendly / agencies and don't want to have issues with having an apartment / condo vs. A hotel.

Also, are there any other areas that I'm overlooking in Bangkok for staying?

I was looking at staying at 3 different Airbnbs for 3 days each, so that if I find a really nice one I can book it for a monthly stay in November.

Thanks all!Unless you know Bangkok well from previous visits and have become bored with the lower Sukhumvit area, it's a good place to stay as everything you want is within easy reach.

I've never heard of an airbnb that does not allow visitors in Bangkok, and have no idea who would even enforce that. Unless the airbnb you are planning on renting has some verbiage related to that, I would not worry about that. Some might have a notice about airbnb-renters not being allowed to use the public pool or gyms, and the one I stayed at this summer had that, but unless you make a nuisance of yourself I don't think anyone will care or notice.

Explorer8939
09-19-23, 09:19
When I go to Crazy House in Soi Cowboy, I sometimes stay at Jasmine City. It's fairly close to Soi Cowboy, and there is a 7/11 nearby.

My other favorite spot is Sukhumvit Suites, still very close to Soi Cowboy and to Terminal 21.

BOTH are girl friendly.

Expat American
09-19-23, 16:21
I will be in Bangkok for my first visit in January. I have booked Westin Grande on Sukhumvit adjacent to Terminal 21. Has anyone stayed here and can confirm if it is a good (or not) hotel to bring LT guests?My regular hotel. No issues of any kind with bringing girls.

TheTank85
09-19-23, 19:36
Whenever I come to BKK I always stay at Hotel Icon on Sukhumvit Soi 2. Its close to Nana Plaza and the bars there, but not so close that you get disturbed by the loud music.

The rooms are huge and the hotel has an amazing rooftop swimming pool. Its totally Girl Friendly, its just they take the ID card of the additional guest and keep it as security. Once the girl leaves the room and goes to the reception, they call you and ask you if everything is ok and then once you tell them everything is good, they then hand over the ID back to the girl.

I like the service how pocket friendly it is, its also a short 5-10 min walk to the Nana BTS as well.

TConor
09-20-23, 01:56
When I go to Crazy House in Soi Cowboy, I sometimes stay at Jasmine City. It's fairly close to Soi Cowboy, and there is a 7/11 nearby.

My other favorite spot is Sukhumvit Suites, still very close to Soi Cowboy and to Terminal 21.

BOTH are girl friendly.Are you kidding, where in BKK is there NOT a 7/11 nearby?

SeductiveChip
09-23-23, 13:01
It is located in Soi 8 a few hundred feet from Grace hotel.

Booking.com link:

https://www.booking.com/Share-fFeBrU3

Is this hotel couple friendly? Should I register the guest before coming in? Any review of this hotel from someone who's stayed there recently?

Thanks in Advance.

SC.

Ibn Buttita
09-23-23, 16:26
I am staying at Ramada Soi 11 now. It is the old Grand Swiss and it has been fully remodeled and is very modern. I would recommend this hotel with one issue to mention. Their breakfast is expensive and has fewer choices than most. No eggs cooked to order. Being a three minute walk to the Nana BTS elevator is nice for us older guys.Can anyone clarify if there is a joiner fee or registering the girl when you bring her back?

Thanks in advance!

Davey1965
09-24-23, 02:37
Whenever I come to BKK I always stay at Hotel Icon on Sukhumvit Soi 2. Its close to Nana Plaza and the bars there, but not so close that you get disturbed by the loud music.

The rooms are huge and the hotel has an amazing rooftop swimming pool. Its totally Girl Friendly, its just they take the ID card of the additional guest and keep it as security. Once the girl leaves the room and goes to the reception, they call you and ask you if everything is ok and then once you tell them everything is good, they then hand over the ID back to the girl.

I like the service how pocket friendly it is, its also a short 5-10 min walk to the Nana BTS as well.I stay at the Doubletree on Soi 2 and never a problem bringing girls back either. I always book for two and if I have a girl LT even bring her down to the free breakfast buffet as well (part of my Hilton perks) and yes it is a quiet Soi as you mentioned.

PgReal
09-25-23, 10:35
While on a couple of short stayovers recently I stayed in.

1) Sofitel Sukhumvitt, lovely rooms, next door to Thermae bar, guest friendly but expensive.

Second stop I stayed in the Davis Hotel which is down Soi 24. It's a great hotel if you want or plan to have a party with 2,3 or more. Huge rooms available including a full hottub, Sauna etc!!

However I actually moved out of the hotel to a different hotel for my 2nd night as I felt the following. The location was too far away from the action (Nana, Soi Cowboy, Thermae etc), the local streets were dead at night with no action of FL's. The hotel while guest friendly is rather dated at this stage and could do with a refresh. The rooms while huge had small beds, small TV's with poor channel selection. The showers took about 5 minutes to produce hot water, one shower door was broken. The room safe was broken. It was quite a walk from even the BTS station and during the day either the heat will get you if walking or the traffic jams if you grab a lift.

So I found, I think is a bit of a gem, in the end next door to the Sofitel hotel at Sukhumvitt 15, called the S15 Sukhimvitt hotel. Clean & modern, nice rooms which separate baths and walk-in showers but less than half the price of the Sofitel. You don't want to be in a grubby seedy hotel just to be close to the action.

But the best thing is it's again next door to Thermae and hooters restaurant. Along the street at night there was plently of Freelancers, up past Tom's coffee shop, Mcdonalds, Terminal 21 etc, all within about 5 minutes walk. Nana Plaza is only 5-10 minutes in the opposite direction.

The hotel is guest friendly and you can book the room for 3 occupants which was nice, so no issues with bringing 2 girls back. Sure in the rooms they have condoms in the mini-bar and by the bed for sale.

I found the mainly 'female' reception staff a little judgmental but still they never actually said anything or stopped anyone. I was sitting in the lobby one night and watched 3 or 4 guys coming in with girls going straight up to the rooms etc.

I'd definitely book again for my next visit.

NipSucker
09-28-23, 23:20
I had stayed in Citrus Sukhumvit 13 last time after going through the forum and it was as per the report. Mirrors in the room made for a good spectacle while it was totally guest friendly. Hospitality was great. But I felt the room sizes were too small plus it felt bit away from the main road. I have shortlisted similar hotels in the same range. If anyone has stayed in any of them recently, please share the details with joiner fee and recommendation if any:

Citin Sukhumvit 11.

Best Comfort.

ICheck in residency.

Paradiso Boutique.

On8 Sukhumvit Nana.

Citichic Sukhumvit.

Lcale1982
09-29-23, 02:15
I had stayed in Citrus Sukhumvit 13 last time after going through the forum and it was as per the report. Mirrors in the room made for a good spectacle while it was totally guest friendly. Hospitality was great. But I felt the room sizes were too small plus it felt bit away from the main road. I have shortlisted similar hotels in the same range. If anyone has stayed in any of them recently, please share the details with joiner fee and recommendation if any:

Citin Sukhumvit 11.

Best Comfort...I stayed at Best Comfort multiple times. I really like the location, pretty close to Thermae, everyone was okay to walk there cept 1 lady who wanted 1 k more to walk there, no thanks LOL.

It is an older hotel, didn't really try out the gym or pool up top, but guessing no ones coming to Bangkok to workout, not those muscles atleast hah.

Free breakfast, I don't care for food so fine by me. Toast, rice porridge, chicken sausuage fried eggs, cereal (only cornflakes), fruit (apple) strawberry jam. Milk, water, orange juice, tea, probbaly coffee don't recall seeing that though. Gave two bottle water daily which was nice.

Brought a lady almost every day, no problem. Get extra towels at front desk if needed. Liked the room size and has a big mirror above the headrest of bed and small mirror over the desk on side of bed. Had a couch too not too comfy but nice to sit there to chat w / the gal before the main event. Free parking, had Thermae lady come back another day and park there for LT =).

Most likely I'll stay there a third time as I like the close proximity to Thermae and pretty cheap, last month like 25 bucks a day after fees.

Con's like I said its older but fine for me, don't need anything fancy. First time I was there in Dec, had a couple mosquitos LOL so bought a zapper to kill them but this last trip 3 weeks and no bugs. I was on 2nd floor when i had bugs and 6th when i didnt, not sure if that matters. Also had issue w / shower last trip after a session we couldn't easily take shower cause the water pressure was like dead so the water just trickles out hah. Only happened a few times late at night probably cause a lot of people showering after a session, who knows? On the last few days I think I figured it out and you just need to keep the shower head on the top holder thingie and its fine. One thing I noticed about fridge is I think it turns off when you don't have the keycard on the wall. Didn't notice that first stint so maybe had a bad room. Figure it be separate power line but the ice would be melted by time I come back hah. TV was small but I didn't turn it on at all.

ThrowAway3602
09-29-23, 10:41
I stayed at Best Comfort multiple times. I really like the location, pretty close to Thermae, everyone was okay to walk there cept 1 lady who wanted 1 k more to walk there, no thanks LOL.

It is an older hotel, didn't really try out the gym or pool up top, but guessing no ones coming to Bangkok to workout, not those muscles atleast hah.

Free breakfast, I don't care for food so fine by me. Toast, rice porridge, chicken sausuage fried eggs, cereal (only cornflakes), fruit (apple) strawberry jam. Milk, water, orange juice, tea, probbaly coffee don't recall seeing that though. Gave two bottle water daily which was nice.

Brought a lady almost every day, no problem. Get extra towels at front desk if needed. Liked the room size and has a big mirror above the headrest of bed and small mirror over the desk on side of bed. Had a couch too not too comfy but nice to sit there to chat w / the gal before the main event. Free parking, had Thermae lady come back another day and park there for LT =).

Most likely I'll stay there a third time as I like the close proximity to Thermae and pretty cheap, last month like 25 bucks a day after fees.

Con's like I said its older but fine for me, don't need anything fancy. First time I was there in Dec, had a couple mosquitos LOL so bought a zapper to kill them but this last trip 3 weeks and no bugs. I was on 2nd floor when i had bugs and 6th when i didnt, not sure if that matters. Also had issue w / shower last trip after a session we couldn't easily take shower cause the water pressure was like dead so the water just trickles out hah. Only happened a few times late at night probably cause a lot of people showering after a session, who knows? On the last few days I think I figured it out and you just need to keep the shower head on the top holder thingie and its fine. One thing I noticed about fridge is I think it turns off when you don't have the keycard on the wall. Didn't notice that first stint so maybe had a bad room. Figure it be separate power line but the ice would be melted by time I come back hah. TV was small but I didn't turn it on at all.This is a very common thing in Europe for hotels. It's meant to save electricity of course.

I like my room to be nicely air conditioned when I get back to my room, so I set it on auto. Also the fridge thing as well, need cold drinks.

You can put any keycard into the wall thing. So in Europe I always just had a random gift card that I kept in there so I could take my room key with me. You can do the same, it's not like the key slot to get into your room where it only works with your card.

Banana Boi
09-29-23, 12:16
pretty close to Thermae, everyone was okay to walk there cept 1 lady who wanted 1 k more to walk there, no thanks LOL..Did she reject your offer to carry her on your back? I had 1 girl say no to walking back to Westin across from Terminal 21 until I bribed her with McDonald's fries. Food always works with Thai girls.

Edit. Just Google mapped Best Comfort. It's only 350 m away from Thermae! It was best you didn't take her. Imagine how low her energy in the room would be. I've stayed at Arte Hotel and Grand Mercure Bangkok Asoke and those are even farther.

Explorer8939
09-29-23, 16:17
Are you kidding, where in BKK is there NOT a 7/11 nearby?Surprisingly rare on the north side of Sukhumvit near Asoke.

HorseTrader
09-29-23, 16:28
You can put any keycard into the wall thing. So in Europe I always just had a random gift card that I kept in there so I could take my room key with me. You can do the same, it's not like the key slot to get into your room where it only works with your card.That works in some hotels, it doesn't work in all.

I was about 2 minutes late getting out of my room in March, the hotel computer system detected the time and turned off the air conditioning exactly at the check out time.

Paolo99
10-01-23, 10:54
I arrived around 21 o'clock, so I thought it might be good to check that place at least for one night.

Price was correct for the area (1300 bahts), but I booked only a few days before arriving. A few weeks ago the price was better (1100).

Very well located (right below the Asoke bts, on soi 14). Rooms are very small but it's perfect for a first night (I wouldn't recommend staying there on an extended period). It's very clean and every thing looks new inside. It's not far from the bts but I asked for a quiet room and that's what they gave me, I couldn't hear anything from the outside.

Bed was queen sized and comfortable. The only difference with other places I noticed is the absence of fridge in the room, and I didn't get the usual 2 bottles of water. I think the receptionnist said they are at the reception desk and I can get them anytime I want but I didn't understand what she said at that time, just later I saw another customer getting his 2 bottles of water from the reception (I'm not sure if it's free or not), but anyway there's a 7-11 not far away.

Overall I would recommend it, I might make it my place to go for the first and last night in Bkk if the price doesn't get to the roof. I'm not sure it would be good to bring some WG back in your room, first you've got to walk a bit from the beggining of the soi to reach the hotel, and secondly, there were Asian travelers waiting in the lobby each time I went in or out.

In conclusion: Clean, very well located at a correct price, perfect for a short stay.

Paolo99
10-02-23, 11:35
My go to places before this trip were Mermaid (great pool and great location) on soi 29 or Best Western on soi 20.

A few months ago there were already some big construction right next to Mermaid (and one could hear it all day long in the room) so I skipped it this time and Best Western has the disadvantage of being further down soi 20 and a bit pricey (almost never below 1650 bahts).

I walked past Drop Inn multiple times in the past and always thought the place looks good enough to give it a try, so that's what I've done this time.

It's located in the middle of the small alley adjacent to soi 20 at around an equal walking distance between bts Asoke and Promphong (though a bit closer to Asoke it seems), the place is easy to reach (even with luggages) and more accessible from Asoke so you can skip the taxi bullshit and directly go there by using the bts.

Price is good for the location (1100 by booking.com), if you want to extend your stay you might get it cheaper directly at the desk front (1000).

Rooms are a bit old styled and big, nothing fancy there but you 've got everything you'll need (even a big bath tube) and most importantly it is very clean. I've asked for a quiet room and that's what they gave me. That room has a view in the back side of the building (not nice view) so it doesn't even take the heat of the day, I almost don't need to open the aircon to cool down the room.

Now the very good point of that place for some of you: there's no fear to experience the walk of shame in this place. You've got to past the reception desk to get to your room but there is no staff from 23 to early morning (6 or 7? Which means you can bring whoever you want and how many persons you want back to your room. You 'll have a card to open the front door and your key to open your room's door. The downside is you've got to select wisely who you'll bring back because nobody is there to collect their ID and no security guard in case of any problem too. Which should be fine if you don't bring back a crazy LB or a girl on Yaba.

That small alley has also 2 or 3 girly bars, I've not tested them because staffs are looking older or unattractive but you won't be looked down if you bring any wg back at least.

Conclusion: Great location (around 10 min walking distance from soi 23 or the Oilies in Promphong), great price, big and clean rooms, independency.

I would recommend it for anyone wanting to stay a few days in Bkk and don't want to spend too much on accomodation.

NipSucker
10-02-23, 12:53
I looked at all factors and went with a different hotel. As I preferred a more swanky place at cost of space, had to discard Best Comfort. Thanks a lot for your reply!

I stayed at Best Comfort multiple times. I really like the location, pretty close to Thermae, everyone was okay to walk there cept 1 lady who wanted 1 k more to walk there, no thanks LOL.

Con's like I said its older but fine for me, don't need anything fancy. First time I was there in Dec, had a couple mosquitos LOL so bought a zapper to kill them but this last trip 3 weeks and no bugs. I was on 2nd floor when i had bugs and 6th when i didnt, not sure if that matters. Also had issue w / shower last trip after a session we couldn't easily take shower cause the water pressure was like dead so the water just trickles out hah. Only happened a few times late at night probably cause a lot of people showering after a session, who knows? On the last few days I think I figured it out and you just need to keep the shower head on the top holder thingie and its fine. One thing I noticed about fridge is I think it turns off when you don't have the keycard on the wall. Didn't notice that first stint so maybe had a bad room. Figure it be separate power line but the ice would be melted by time I come back hah. TV was small but I didn't turn it on at all.

Tvataham274
10-03-23, 01:45
I walked past Drop Inn multiple times in the past and always thought the place looks good enough to give it a try, so that's what I've done this time.
Fantastic review. I rate your review 5 stars.

Am considering this one now instead of On8.

Paolo99
10-03-23, 08:40

Am considering this one now instead of On8.Thanks man, I'm glad you liked it.

The place is nice and deserves to get more business in my opinion.

QCryptic
10-04-23, 13:23

Am considering this one now instead of On8.I stayed at on8 about 3 weeks ago. My first hotel in Bangkok.

Positives: Location is good, can easily walk to nana, cowboy, or thermae. Right next to BTS station if you want to go further down. Had no problem with taking girls to the room.

Negatives: My room's "window" was that type of glass that you cannot see thru. The biggest issue was the hot water kept going out. When I had them fix it, it lasted about 10 minutes before breaking again. Practically unusable I should have pushed for a different room. I only stayed 3 days so it took until the last day when it broke the 3rd time that I realized it was a consistent problem.

TConor
10-05-23, 00:35
My go to places before this trip were Mermaid (great pool and great location) on soi 29 or Best Western on soi 20.

A few months ago there were already some big construction right next to Mermaid (and one could hear it all day long in the room) so I skipped it this time and Best Western has the disadvantage of being further down soi 20 and a bit pricey (almost never below 1650 bahts).

It's located in the middle of the small alley adjacent to soi 20 at around an equal walking distance between bts Asoke and Promphong (though a bit closer to Asoke it seems), the place is easy to reach (even with luggages) and more accessible from Asoke so you can skip the taxi bullshit and directly go there by using the bts.

Price is good for the location (1100 by booking.com), if you want to extend your stay you might get it cheaper directly at the desk front (1000).

Rooms are a bit old styled and big, nothing fancy there but you 've got everything you'll need (even a big bath tube) and most importantly it is very clean. I've asked for a quiet room and that's what they gave me. That room has a view in the back side of the building (not nice view) so it doesn't even take the heat of the day, I almost don't need to open the aircon to cool down the room.

Now the very good point of that place for some of you: there's no fear to experience the walk of shame in this place. You've got to past the reception desk to get to your room but there is no staff from 23 to early morning (6 or 7? Which means you can bring whoever you want and how many persons you want back to your room. You 'll have a card to open the front door and your key to open your room's door. The downside is you've got to select wisely who you'll bring back because nobody is there to collect their ID and no security guard in case of any problem too. Which should be fine if you don't bring back a crazy LB or a girl on Yaba.

That small alley has also 2 or 3 girly bars, I've not tested them because staffs are looking older or unattractive but you won't be looked down if you bring any wg back at least.

Conclusion: Great location (around 10 min walking distance from soi 23 or the Oilies in Promphong), great price, big and clean rooms, independency.

I would recommend it for anyone wanting to stay a few days in Bkk and don't want to spend too much on accomodation.Not my cup of tea. I can't say if I shared my bed with bed bugs or not.

GatorAk
10-05-23, 01:52
Sorry, I am sure this has been asked few times before but my search wasn't very fruitful.

Wondering if any issues with taking a girl to Grande Center Point Hotel Terminal21? Any general info would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

HorseTrader
10-05-23, 04:06
The biggest issue was the hot water kept going out. When I had them fix it, it lasted about 10 minutes before breaking again. Practically unusable I should have pushed for a different room. I only stayed 3 days so it took until the last day when it broke the 3rd time that I realized it was a consistent problem.I've had several Thai hotel rooms that have had uncontrollable shower hot water. Mercure on Soi 11. Rest Detail in Hua Hin. Empress in Pattaya. Weekender in Koh Samui. When I've changed rooms, everything was fine. In Mercure, the problem was the control valve itself, it was necessary to turn the water off before changing temperature. When I have that problem again, I'll ask for a different room. On site engineers aren't knowledgeable enough to reliably fix this stuff.

The worst case is when the shower stall is small with a large inward swinging door and a huge overhead rain shower head. It's impossible to quickly escape a change in water temperature.

Will Smith69
10-05-23, 21:02
Mid of November I am lucky to be in BKK for 5 Days.

I am a long time IHG lover, its an amazing place to share experience and learn. But still, its so hard for me to make a decision where to stay.

I like the Hansar, but I think its already to expensive. I like the Westin a lot, but there is not a nice pool And I like the SO / but its to fare away from the action.

I was thinking to try the "The Standard" but its away and I dint know if GF friendly.

So I still have no idea. Is there any tip that may helps me. (Yes I know its maybe an odd question.

Will Smith69
10-06-23, 10:44
Hello fellows,

I am planning 5 days in BKK mid of November. And as ever, I ready everything and try to make the perfect decision for a hotel, and a companion.

And as always, the more I read the harder it is to make a selection. Anyone knows this?

Maybe someone can help with a tip / Recommendation that makes me move. (I know itsy my decision, but maybe).

So I normally stay at Hansa, or SO / or the Westin. Nice places but Hansar has raised the prices to the Sky, SO / is a bit fare away and Westin I don't like the pool.

I was thinking on 136 pillows or "The Standard". Or any other recommendation.

I think on booking a companion for 2-3 Days and then search around and see if I am lucky.

So around the hotspots is perfect.

Any suggestion?

Expat American
10-06-23, 16:47
Hello fellows,

I am planning 5 days in BKK mid of November. And as ever, I ready everything and try to make the perfect decision for a hotel, and a companion.

And as always, the more I read the harder it is to make a selection. Anyone knows this?

Maybe someone can help with a tip / Recommendation that makes me move. (I know itsy my decision, but maybe).

So I normally stay at Hansa, or SO / or the Westin. Nice places but Hansar has raised the prices to the Sky, SO / is a bit fare away and Westin I don't like the pool.

I think on booking a companion for 2-3 Days and then search around and see if I am lucky.

Any suggestion?Whats your budget? Siam Kempinski is nice and pool is great. Its also not on the red light strip but next to Siam BTS if you want to get anywhere quickly. But its expensive. I usually like the Westin for location (and I use Marriott points). I don't care about the pool if I am mostly mongering but I did use their gym which is okay. Westin is also girl friendly.

Will Smith69
10-06-23, 20:03
Whats your budget? Siam Kempinski is nice and pool is great. Its also not on the red light strip but next to Siam BTS if you want to get anywhere quickly. But its expensive. I usually like the Westin for location (and I use Marriott points). I don't care about the pool if I am mostly mongering but I did use their gym which is okay. Westin is also girl friendly.Hello Expat American.

This is a very good sugestion. I like the Kempinski in other locations, so I think its a good start.

I try to get a quote, if its to fare away, I go with the Westin, as Kiso is the best Sushi place I know in Town.

So thanks for the suggestions.

Raj Patela
10-07-23, 04:06
Hello fellows,

Any suggestion?Give Budget.

I can afford the Marriot and $200 a night but instead I stay at Nana Suites at $30; at night.

Banana Boi
10-07-23, 18:53
I can afford the Marriot and $200 a night but instead I stay at Nana Suites at $30; at night.Sounds like guys who say we can afford gogo girls but choose to be with a Nana FL.

I'm similar to you. I'd rather stay somewhere under 60 USD and get a better looking girl or eat in a nicer restaurant.

Will Smith69
10-07-23, 19:13
Sounds like guys who say we can afford gogo girls but choose to be with a Nana FL.

I'm similar to you. I'd rather stay somewhere under 60 USD and get a better looking girl or eat in a nicer restaurant.What a strange discussion.

Why would you budget on any of these?

Is Siam Kempinski Ok with girlfriend?

Then I book it it looks amazing and close to BTS it's convenient.

Thanks.

Will Smith69
10-12-23, 10:23
What a strange discussion.

Thanks.Hello,

I was about to book some days at the SIAM KEmpinski, but I have no found out if it is GFriendly.

Is there someone who can help with this question.

Thanks a lot.

Expat American
10-12-23, 15:16

Thanks.I don't know, my wife took me there for my birthday. But it didn't look difficult to walk straight to the lift so I guess it would be okay.

NewImage
10-12-23, 23:05
Hello fellows,
Any suggestion?Its so complicated because you are making it complicated. Hands up anyone that has stayed at a "perfect" hotel? Eg You don't like the Westin because of the pool? - how important is a pool for your mongering experiences?

I'd suggest making a ordered list of what most important for your trip. 1. access to girls, 2. Budget, 3. Hotel with. Etc etc.

Then based on this list make your choices. With all the choices around Suk I find it difficult to beleive some hotels are not suitable.

I stay at Dream Hotel (now called Night) - ticks most of my boxes.

4 FoW2.

Banana Boi
10-12-23, 23:36
Maybe you travel 2 weeks in a year I am basically staying in hotels 8+ months in a year. Sure I've stayed at Intercontinental, Kempinski, etc. Priced out Kempinski for next week it's $353-$7,061 USD per night. No sweat paying that for 14 nights at a total of $4,942 USD. Now try paying $353 USD per night for 250 nights per year. That's $88,000 USD for hotels alone. Maybe not too rich for you but certainly not what I'm willing to pay for hotels per year. Even at $60 USD per night I'm paying $15,000 USD per year for hotels plus a home base condo in Thailand or more recently Japan.

As for GF hotels, who here has stayed at a hotel near a RLD in Bangkok or Pattaya and had any issue with bringing girls to their room, assuming you booked your hotel room for 2 people. I'd be surprised to hear any hotels.

Will Smith69
10-13-23, 01:23
Maybe you travel 2 weeks in a year I am basically staying in hotels 8+ months in a year. Sure I've stayed at Intercontinental, Kempinski, etc. Priced out Kempinski for next week it's $353-$7,061 USD per night. No sweat paying that for 14 nights at a total of $4,942 USD. Now try paying $353 USD per night for 250 nights per year. That's $88,000 USD for hotels alone. Maybe not too rich for you but certainly not what I'm willing to pay for hotels per year. Even at $60 USD per night I'm paying $15,000 USD per year for hotels plus a home base condo in Thailand or more recently Japan.

As for GF hotels, who here has stayed at a hotel near a RLD in Bangkok or Pattaya and had any issue with bringing girls to their room, assuming you booked your hotel room for 2 people. I'd be surprised to hear any hotels.Hi Banana Boy.

Do you really think someone cares about your mathematics and why and how you spend your money?

NO, it's irrelevant to the topic of why we are here.

And your assumptions are without any relevant base, so even they are useless.

Let us get back on the things we are interested in.

Banana Boi
10-13-23, 17:38
Hi Banana Boy.

Do you really think someone cares about your mathematics and why and how you spend your money?

NO, it's irrelevant to the topic of why we are here.

Let us get back on the things we are interested in.You were the one who asked why people have a budget for hotels so I was being nice and answered. Next time don't ask if you don't want to know.

I also answered your other question if Kempinski was girl friendly and I don't even get a thank you. Wow just wow!

I went through your posting history and the vast majority of your posts are asking for information and looking for contact info for girls. Then you call MY posts useless? Interesting.

Will Smith69
10-14-23, 02:53
You were the one who asked why people have a budget for hotels so I was being nice and answered. Next time don't ask if you don't want to know.

I also answered your other question if Kempinski was girl friendly and I don't even get a thank you. Wow just wow!

I went through your posting history and the vast majority of your posts are asking for information and looking for contact info for girls. Then you call MY posts useless? Interesting.Hello banana,

My my answer was a bit harsch. But here are so many „budget dicussions".

And my question about the budget was maybe misleading. It was „sarcasm".

And you are right, I ask questions more then I report, but I report.

And I appreciate your answer about the Kempinski.

I now booked it for a week and I will report about my time in BKK.

So, thanks for you contribution.

FilthyBeaver
10-14-23, 03:48
They won't say a word. If you enter from Paragon they won't have a chance to say a thing because you don't even walk through the lobby. I do believe that entrance gets locked after a certain time but I can't remember.

I've said this before, there are few hotels anywhere in Thailand that will give two shits about who you walk in with. Now, if your hand is down her pants and her tits are hanging out then maybe expect someone to say something. If you're that stupid, you probably can't afford to be mongering so I guess it's moot but it seems like I say this at least twice a year.

What a strange discussion.

Thanks.

Tiny 12
10-14-23, 04:36
Maybe you travel 2 weeks in a year I am basically staying in hotels 8+ months in a year. Sure I've stayed at Intercontinental, Kempinski, etc. Priced out Kempinski for next week it's $353-$7,061 USD per night.

You were the one who asked why people have a budget for hotels so I was being nice and answered. Next time don't ask if you don't want to know.

I went through your posting history and the vast majority of your posts are asking for information and looking for contact info for girls. Then you call MY posts useless? Interesting.No good deed goes unpunished.

I've stayed at the Kempinski as well. It's not worth $353 a night for the low end room IMHO. In that area, I didn't think it was much if any better than the Intercontinental, Grand Hyatt Erawan and whatever it is they call the Four Seasons now, and I imagine they cost significantly less.

SubCmdr
10-14-23, 14:52

As for GF hotels, who here has stayed at a hotel near a RLD in Bangkok or Pattaya and had any issue with bringing girls to their room, assuming you booked your hotel room for 2 people. I'd be surprised to hear any hotels.Thank you for this post. I like the analysis as I have never really thought about it that way. As for the individual who has a problem with reports about Bangkok Hotels in the Bangkok Hotels thread, maybe he should contribute more and keep his personal comments about quality posts such as yours to himself.

Romero001
10-14-23, 18:25
No worries it is absolutely NO problem and nobody will blink an eye when you bring in a girl at any time of the day or night!Sorry to take so long in responding to say thanks for your information.

Werqweq
10-14-23, 20:19
Hello Expat American.

This is a very good sugestion. I like the Kempinski in other locations, so I think its a good start.

I try to get a quote, if its to fare away, I go with the Westin, as Kiso is the best Sushi place I know in Town.

So thanks for the suggestions.Might want to book via the eatigo-app then. Kisso is often there with a 50% discount.

Lecherous86
10-19-23, 01:01
Which among three above is better for mongering and why, please suggest.

BPalacio
10-19-23, 03:59
Hey lads, wondering if I could get a quiet hotel suggestion from you guys that costs less than $100 a night.

From my most recent trip to Thailand, these are the hotels I've tried:

1. JW Marriott near Nana. Hated it. Was recommended this hotel because it was supposedly soundproofed well. That was a fucking lie. The sound of motos and tuktuks screamed through the windows and walls like they were made out of tissue paper. Wasted a little over $200 a night here for a couple sleepless nights. Restaurant on site was very good, but the most important criteria for lodging for me is how conducive to good sleep the rooms are. And the JW Marriott failed in this regard spectacularly. 4/10.

2. Novotel at Pratunam. Pretty decent. If you were fortunate enough to have a room facing the park, which would be charged at a higher rate than a street-view room, the level of noise was acceptable. Enough to get some sleep. If you were stuck with a street-view room, noise was a problem. Though not as bad as the JW. Amenities were a little lackluster. Restaurant on site was mediocre. For a little over $100 a night, it was okay but I was hoping for a better value after hearing about how great Bangkok hotels were for their price. 6. 5/10.

3. Baiyoke Hotel. Absolute garbage. Was suggested to go up to avoid the noise. Did not matter. At a room on a floor somewhere in the mid-50's, which coincidentally was the decade my room interior was probably last refreshed, you could still hear the cacophony from traffic. Room was terribly dated and just in poor shape. TV was pure static, lights were befitting a prison cell more than a hotel, the room smelled strange and stale, and the whole hotel aside from the front desk just gave a very dated and creepy vibe. Toilet and shower worked, so kudos to them for that. At least rooms weren't that expensive at $50 ish a night. 4. 5/10.

4. Courtyard by Marriott Bangkok. Phenomenal hotel, especially for a light sleeper like me. Hotel was located on a road with no outlet, so you didn't have tuktuks and motos screaming down at all hours of the day like everywhere else in BKK. Room itself was modern and stylish. TV fully functional with a good selection. Room was sound insulated well enough that I couldn't really hear anything from my neighboring rooms. Doors did slam shut with some vigor, but not a big deal. Shower and overall bathroom were clean and very nice. Cafe MoMo, the onsite restaurant, was pretty mediocre. Overall, my favorite hotel in BKK so far but it was a little pricy for BKK standards at $120 ish a night. Hoping to find something cheaper that's as agreeable for light sleepers like me, but my budget will begrudgingly accept paying $120 ish a night here again if there are no better options just because good sleep is priceless. 8. 5/10.

Anyway, my friends, would love to get any recommendations for a hotel under $100 a night that's situated on a quieter street preferably without an outlet like the Courtyard by Marriott. I realize BKK is a noisy and chaotic city, but there has to be cheaper options for those among us that cannot handle the noise when it's time to sleep.

Lecherous86
10-19-23, 13:28
Are all of them guest friendly do charge extra for guests? Any suggestion.

Hey lads, wondering if I could get a quiet hotel suggestion from you guys that costs less than $100 a night.

From my most recent trip to Thailand, these are the hotels I've tried:

1. JW Marriott near Nana. Hated it. Was recommended this hotel because it was supposedly soundproofed well. That was a fucking lie. The sound of motos and tuktuks screamed through the windows and walls like they were made out of tissue paper. Wasted a little over $200 a night here for a couple sleepless nights. Restaurant on site was very good, but the most important criteria for lodging for me is how conducive to good sleep the rooms are. And the JW Marriott failed in this regard spectacularly. 4/10.

2. Novotel at Pratunam. Pretty decent. If you were fortunate enough to have a room facing the park, which would be charged at a higher rate than a street-view room, the level of noise was acceptable. Enough to get some sleep. If you were stuck with a street-view room, noise was a problem. Though not as bad as the JW. Amenities were a little lackluster. Restaurant on site was mediocre. For a little over $100 a night, it was okay but I was hoping for a better value after hearing about how great Bangkok hotels were for their price. 6. 5/10.

3. Baiyoke Hotel. Absolute garbage. Was suggested to go up to avoid the noise. Did not matter. At a room on a floor somewhere in the mid-50's, which coincidentally was the decade my room interior was probably last refreshed, you could still hear the cacophony from traffic. Room was terribly dated and just in poor shape. TV was pure static, lights were befitting a prison cell more than a hotel, the room smelled strange and stale, and the whole hotel aside from the front desk just gave a very dated and creepy vibe. Toilet and shower worked, so kudos to them for that. At least rooms weren't that expensive at $50 ish a night. 4. 5/10.

4. Courtyard by Marriott Bangkok. Phenomenal hotel, especially for a light sleeper like me. Hotel was located on a road with no outlet, so you didn't have tuktuks and motos screaming down at all hours of the day like everywhere else in BKK. Room itself was modern and stylish. TV fully functional with a good selection. Room was sound insulated well enough that I couldn't really hear anything from my neighboring rooms. Doors did slam shut with some vigor, but not a big deal. Shower and overall bathroom were clean and very nice. Cafe MoMo, the onsite restaurant, was pretty mediocre. Overall, my favorite hotel in BKK so far but it was a little pricy for BKK standards at $120 ish a night. Hoping to find something cheaper that's as agreeable for light sleepers like me, but my budget will begrudgingly accept paying $120 ish a night here again if there are no better options just because good sleep is priceless. 8. 5/10.

Anyway, my friends, would love to get any recommendations for a hotel under $100 a night that's situated on a quieter street preferably without an outlet like the Courtyard by Marriott. I realize BKK is a noisy and chaotic city, but there has to be cheaper options for those among us that cannot handle the noise when it's time to sleep.

Tiny 12
10-26-23, 19:19
Lecherous, You've exceeded your mailbox quota so I'm replying here.

The last time I stayed at Antara Siam, it was a Four Seasons and it was before COVID. They did not charge extra for a guest. I walked in with my dates like I owned the place, and had no problems. They didn't ask them to register. But they were reasonably respectable looking women I'd pulled from Spassos bar at the Hyatt, not half dressed go go dancers from Nana. No idea how they'd handle, say, an escort who shows up unaccompanied.

About BPalacio's post, it's been a long while since I stayed at the J. W. Marriott, and sound does bother me. I don't recall noise being a problem, but I was on a high floor.

ZeroAtt
10-27-23, 04:45
Hi guys.

What do you think of soi 26 doubletree hotel? Is it any good?

Lecherous86
10-27-23, 05:36
Thanks for the info!!

Lecherous, You've exceeded your mailbox quota so I'm replying here.

The last time I stayed at Antara Siam, it was a Four Seasons and it was before COVID. They did not charge extra for a guest. I walked in with my dates like I owned the place, and had no problems. They didn't ask them to register. But they were reasonably respectable looking women I'd pulled from Spassos bar at the Hyatt, not half dressed go go dancers from Nana. No idea how they'd handle, say, an escort who shows up unaccompanied.

About BPalacio's post, it's been a long while since I stayed at the J. W. Marriott, and sound does bother me. I don't recall noise being a problem, but I was on a high floor.

Mogwai
10-28-23, 09:50
Anyway, my friends, would love to get any recommendations for a hotel under $100 a night that's situated on a quieter street preferably without an outlet like the Courtyard by Marriott.Dynasty Grande, Sukhumvit Soi 6.
Take a room at the backside and on a high floor, so you are not bothered too much by the parking lot under the hotel.
Or maybe a room that is facing the pool at the center of the hotel. I haven't tried one of those yet. They close the pool at 10 pm, if I recall correctly.

Aloft, Sukhumvit Soi 11. Part of Marriott.
Take a room on a high floor (I would say 20 and up, the hotel has 32 floors) where the vibrations of the music from the night club Levels, which is located on the 6th floor, are at an acceptable level.
City view or not doesn't make any difference, because none of the rooms is facing the street. The breakfast buffet is huge, and good.

The Dawin, Sukhumvit Soi 4. Part of the Dynasty Inn Group.
This is more of a budget option, and the ONLY quiet rooms are the CORNER rooms at the backside.
ALL other rooms are noisy as hell, but the corner rooms at the backside are facing a vacant lot which makes them really quiet.
The rooms and beds are quite small though (but nice), and the restaurant has limited breakfast options. However, the adjacent Ibis Hotel has a breakfast buffet.

RahulMangla2009
10-29-23, 09:09
Hi all. Looking for hotels in the range of $150-$300/ night luxury kind of hotels that are completely guest friendly and will not give me any issues bringing in girls every night. Preferably around Sukhumvit area, so that I can pick girls from Thermae. Any suggestions?

GatorAk
10-30-23, 01:46
Hi all. Looking for hotels in the range of $150-$300/ night luxury kind of hotels that are completely guest friendly and will not give me any issues bringing in girls every night. Preferably around Sukhumvit area, so that I can pick girls from Thermae. Any suggestions?After my research I decide to stay at the Grande Centre Point close to the terminal 21. I have deluxe suite for about $270 a night. No bar on the premises though, but only few minutes walk to Soi Cowboy.

Banana Boi
10-30-23, 19:40
Looking for hotels in the range of $150-$300/ night luxury kind of hotels that are completely guest friendly and will not give me any issues bringing in girls every night. Preferably around Sukhumvit area, so that I can pick girls from Thermae. Any suggestions?Sofitel is almost right beside Thermae. You won't find a better location for Thermae girls for a fairly nice hotel.

Bunky
10-31-23, 00:30
Hi all. Looking for hotels in the range of $150-$300/ night luxury kind of hotels that are completely guest friendly and will not give me any issues bringing in girls every night. Preferably around Sukhumvit area, so that I can pick girls from Thermae. Any suggestions?If you don't mind staying south of the Nana BTS station, check out the Park Royal Suites. (Formerly known as the Phachara Suites.).

They offer a "One Bedroom Executive Suite" that over 100 square meters. Big kitchen. Washing machine. Balcony big enough to host a party.

https://www.panpacific.com/en/hotels-and-resorts/pr-ss-bangkok/rooms/one-bedroom-executive-suite.html

Belvaros
10-31-23, 01:27
Hi all. Looking for hotels in the range of $150-$300/ night luxury kind of hotels that are completely guest friendly and will not give me any issues bringing in girls every night. Preferably around Sukhumvit area, so that I can pick girls from Thermae. Any suggestions?Fraser Suites is just off Sukhumvit. Very nice apartments, guesr friendly and can go from a suite to 2 Bed /3 Bed Penthouse.

Last time aI checked $180 upwards.

BPalacio
10-31-23, 07:12
Dynasty Grande, Sukhumvit Soi 6.
Take a room at the backside and on a high floor, so you are not bothered too much by the parking lot under the hotel.
Or maybe a room that is facing the pool at the center of the hotel. I haven't tried one of those yet. They close the pool at 10 pm, if I recall correctly.

Aloft, Sukhumvit Soi 11. Part of Marriott.
Take a room on a high floor (I would say 20 and up, the hotel has 32 floors) where the vibrations of the music from the night club Levels, which is located on the 6th floor, are at an acceptable level.
City view or not doesn't make any difference, because none of the rooms is facing the street. The breakfast buffet is huge, and good.

The Dawin, Sukhumvit Soi 4. Part of the Dynasty Inn Group.
This is more of a budget option, and the ONLY quiet rooms are the CORNER rooms at the backside.
ALL other rooms are noisy as hell, but the corner rooms at the backside are facing a vacant lot which makes them really quiet.
The rooms and beds are quite small though (but nice), and the restaurant has limited breakfast options. However, the adjacent Ibis Hotel has a breakfast buffet.Thanks Mogwai. I appreciate all the detail for each hotel report. Will do some more research and see if I can reserve some rooms to try out at least a night in each.

ZeroAtt
10-31-23, 07:51
Has anyone stayed at the doubletree on sukhumvit 26? Can you share urn experience?

Will Smith69
11-04-23, 04:07
I stay in Siam. Kempinski.

It's a wonderful place and GF.

You can access the hotel from the Siam Paragon without passing by the lobby etc.

I stay in the Royal Wing, and the elevator (needs a Card) is easy to reach.

The location is as mentioned by others, very niche an silent but. A 5-minute walk from BTS.

But they also have a shuttle from the Starbucks. It's convenient to use.

ThaiGoodTimes
11-05-23, 07:32
Thanks Mogwai. I appreciate all the detail for each hotel report. Will do some more research and see if I can reserve some rooms to try out at least a night in each.I am also a fan of Dynasty Grande on Soi 6.

Another one I recommend is Adelphi Suites on Soi 8.

Member #4788
11-11-23, 03:39
Hey everyone.

There is a lot of different inputs on where to stay and avoid. I've read a lot of them, but could use some more guidance.

Since ill be coming to Bangkok and using it as my main hub, I am looking for a few different options while I am there. Maybe a few nights at each.

Here is what I'm looking for.

Hotel near a BTS station in Bangkok.

Under 2500 THB a night with fees.

Prefer something comfortable, king bed.

Must allow guest.

Nicer area.

Just wanted to get your honest take. I was looking at Center Point Sukhumvit 10 and Vince Hotel Pratunam. If you have any advice about these, please do share! Thanks everyone.

Nyezhov
11-12-23, 01:46
Hey everyone.

There is a lot of different inputs on where to stay and avoid. I've read a lot of them, but could use some more guidance.

Since ill be coming to Bangkok and using it as my main hub, I am looking for a few different options while I am there. Maybe a few nights at each.

Must allow guest.

Nicer area.

Just wanted to get your honest take. I was looking at Center Point Sukhumvit 10 and Vince Hotel Pratunam. If you have any advice about these, please do share! Thanks everyone.I tend to use Agoda and Google to pick a hotel.

Mogwai
11-12-23, 09:07
Hey everyone.
Must allow guest.
Nicer area.
Just wanted to get your honest take. I was looking at Center Point Sukhumvit 10 and Vince Hotel Pratunam. If you have any advice about these, please do share! Thanks everyone.Center Point Sukhumvit 10 is not really close to a BTS station. It might look close on Google Maps, but I think it's almost a 15 minute walk to either Nana BTS or Asok BTS.

Vince Hotel Pratunam is rather close to Phaya Thai BTS, but pretty far away from the action.

Banana Boi
11-12-23, 09:24
Hotel near a BTS station in Bangkok..Keep this in mind when you're selecting your hotel. If you're looking for ST from girls from Thermae, gogo bar, FL on Soi 4 etc having a hotel very near where they work could make or break whether a girl goes with you. However, if you're doing girls from TF or LT then the girls are more flexible. Most importantly, I believe BTS stops running at midnight so it doesn't help you if you are pulling girls after the BTS stops.

Davey1965
11-13-23, 03:16
Has anyone stayed at the doubletree on sukhumvit 26? Can you share urn experience?Sorry my reply is a bit late, but is a very nice hotel with a very good breakfast bar and friendly staff. Very closet to a lot of action. As far as girl friendly I never had an issue there. If you are concerned you can bring in or have a girl come in the back entrance and you bypass the front desk.

HorseTrader
11-13-23, 15:20
This place is recommended for punters. Location is between Nana and Cowboy, very quick tuk tuk from Nana Plaza with your bar fine. Thermae and street freelancers are very close. I've never seen a place with so many girls coming and going, reception collects and returns the girl's ID very quickly.

Breakfast is good, rooms are clean and well maintained. I'm impressed with the layout of my room regarding places to store my stuff (shelves, drawers, hanging closet). The bathroom and shower even have nice shelves for all your tiny stuff. One of my Thai hotel pet peeves is crazy-complex light switch designs, but this place has lots of lighting options without unnecessary complexity. Walk in shower big enough for two.

Swimming pool is on the small side and not beautifully decorated, which is a non-problem for me.

Tomasb
11-13-23, 17:37
Wondering if anyone has stayed at the Hotel Continent located on the east side of Asok BTS / MTS and Terminal 21. It's a few steps down from the intersection with the entrance on Sukhumvit. I reserved a room there for one night on Nov 30 as my long term lease does not begin until the following day. The room is located on a higher floor (32nd) and features a bath tub overlooking central Bangkok with floor to ceiling windows.

It cost $102 all in and the booking says it's a 5 star. Remarkable deal if it's as nice as the pics on their website and, of course, the location could not be better. Where I live in US for that price, I would be lucky to find a Quality Inn.

Nyezhov
11-14-23, 02:18
Wondering if anyone has stayed at the Hotel Continent located on the east side of Asok BTS / MTS and Terminal 21. It's a few steps down from the intersection with the entrance on Sukhumvit. I reserved a room there for one night on Nov 30 as my long term lease does not begin until the following day. The room is located on a higher floor (32nd) and features a bath tub overlooking central Bangkok with floor to ceiling windows.

It cost $102 all in and the booking says it's a 5 star. Remarkable deal if it's as nice as the pics on their website and, of course, the location could not be better. Where I live in US for that price, I would be lucky to find a Quality Inn.I have never stayed ythere, but a bar bud I met was in there and loved it. Paid more than you did though in August.

I always found that Agoda gives the best prices.

MrMr123
12-03-23, 22:13
Hi.

I am staying at Citadines Sukhumvit 11 soon and I was wondering if anyone knew if this is a punter friendly hotel or ther will be problem calling escorts?

JasonBen84
12-11-23, 15:30
Hello fellow punters,

I missed the spot to reserve my 2 fav and budget friendly hotels and unfortunately they are full.

I found good deal with Arize Hotel at Sukhumvit Soi26 right behind the 24/1 alley.

Wondering if this is girl friend hotel and can bring girls / escorts? I promise to follow up with field reports.

Thanks a ton!

Belvaros
12-12-23, 00:36
Hi.

I am staying at Citadines Sukhumvit 11 soon and I was wondering if anyone knew if this is a punter friendly hotel or ther will be problem calling escorts?This one is OK.

Davey1965
12-12-23, 13:20
Hello fellow punters,

I missed the spot to reserve my 2 fav and budget friendly hotels and unfortunately they are full.

I found good deal with Arize Hotel at Sukhumvit Soi26 right behind the 24/1 alley.

Wondering if this is girl friend hotel and can bring girls / escorts? I promise to follow up with field reports.

Thanks a ton!I don't see why not. I haven't stayed there but do at either of the Hiltons right behind and never had an issue bringing girls to my room or meeting me in lobby.

JasonBen84
12-13-23, 08:18
I don't see why not. I haven't stayed there but do at either of the Hiltons right behind and never had an issue bringing girls to my room or meeting me in lobby.Thanks Davey, I've booked with my usual Amora, luckily they found a cancellation to put me back in. So will skip this one for this time. But still great insight to be aware of next trips.

Cheers.

Jsxyz
12-16-23, 16:54
Hi all. Looking for hotels in the range of $150-$300/ night luxury kind of hotels that are completely guest friendly and will not give me any issues bringing in girls every night. Preferably around Sukhumvit area, so that I can pick girls from Thermae. Any suggestions?Sounds like you've already found an option, but for future reference the Sheraton Grande is great. It's my default in Bangkok, and close enough to Thermae that it's walkable.

Danielek
12-18-23, 23:53
Hi guys,

Do you have experience taking back to the hotel 2 girls or a girl and a ladyboy? For ST with thaifriendly.

Do I need to book a room for three? Or it doesn't really matter especially for ST.

I found a good room for 3 in Four Points by Sheraton Bangkok. Any experience with this hotel? Is it girl friendly?

Would an apartment be better?

And I can recommend Dynasty Grande Hotel! Great service and friendly, but no room for 3.

Just one note, they strictly ask for ID of the guest.

Thanks.

NewImage
12-19-23, 09:55
Hi guys,
Do you have experience taking back to the hotel 2 girls or a girl and a ladyboy? For ST with thaifriendly.
Do I need to book a room for three? Or it doesn't really matter especially for ST.
I found a good room for 3 in Four Points by Sheraton Bangkok. Any experience with this hotel? Is it girl friendly?
And I can recommend Dynasty Grande Hotel! Great service and friendly, but no room for 3.
Thanks.Any new hotel I go to I email about joiner policy and get it in writing. SOP.

If you're worried about image tell them you have some Thia nieces who may drop by.

NI.

Belvaros
12-20-23, 00:28
Hi guys,

Thanks.I do this quite a bit in Pattaya at the Hard Rock or Hilton where I book a room for 3 and tell them I am bringing 2 guests back when I check in. Places like Fraser Suites would have no issue, just check with them 1st or try one of the hotels recommended here in the last few pages where one can get ladies in via the back entrance or lobby where they do NOT have to pass security. Guys have made those recommendations here on pages 1 and 2.

NovaThings
12-27-23, 18:41
Appreciate the feedback I've seen, the following seems to be all within the range that I want. Fraser, Aloft, Night, and Continent. Looking for a decent space that I can sleep, wash and have fun in. Out of the four, which is the easiest to walk too nana and the soapy places. I prefer to walk but open to actual experiences.

I was actually planning to get an Airbnb but has anyone tried and not gone the hotel route? With the guest policy, do I need to pay extra for that as well? Just don't want to book and then have issues with returning guests. Is there a library for some of these acronyms? LOL. I see LT etc. Thank you for putting up with a rookie. If you're in town when I am, I'll definitely spot you a drink.

SedNabokos
12-28-23, 00:48
Is there a library for some of these acronyms? LOL. I see LT etc. There's an Abbreviations (http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/custompages.php?pageid=Abbreviations) link at the top of every page of this website that is very comprehensive.

Steve 9696
12-28-23, 02:30
Appreciate the feedback I've seen, the following seems to be all within the range that I want. Fraser, Aloft, Night, and Continent. Looking for a decent space that I can sleep, wash and have fun in. Out of the four, which is the easiest to walk too nana and the soapy places. I prefer to walk but open to actual experiences.

I was actually planning to get an Airbnb but has anyone tried and not gone the hotel route? With the guest policy, do I need to pay extra for that as well? Just don't want to book and then have issues with returning guests. Is there a library for some of these acronyms? LOL. I see LT etc. Thank you for putting up with a rookie. If you're in town when I am, I'll definitely spot you a drink.The Continent is super nice but long walk to Nana. Just around the corner from Cowboy but I preferred Nana.

Sheraton is super nice. But maybe 20 minutes to Nana walking. Not ideal.

Adelphi Suites is clean and comfy and only 10 minutes to Nana. Not as fancy as the others but perfectly adequate and very well located. Pretty much ideal.

U will need to cab to the nice soapies. Not walkable.

P.S. PM me info on So Cal!

Davey1965
12-28-23, 03:35

I was actually planning to get an Airbnb but has anyone tried and not gone the hotel route? With the guest policy, do I need to pay extra for that as well? Just don't want to book and then have issues with returning guests. Is there a library for some of these acronyms? LOL. I see LT etc. Thank you for putting up with a rookie. If you're in town when I am, I'll definitely spot you a drink.The Double Tree on Suk Soi 2 is my favorite when planning time at Nana. Not very expensive, girl friendly (book for 2 same price) great location and 5 minute walk to Nana. Also a good breakfast buffet, I only eat breakfast and dinner so a good morning buffet works for me. Also the Ploenchit Bts is very close to get to other points as well.

JustLetItBena3
12-28-23, 09:56
Stayed at this hotel for 3 nights. Good Location and Prices. 35 USD / night.

Breakfast is terrible. Completely girl friendly, had no issues in bringing girls in.

I was at the tower where there was no reception nor any key card access, so it all went super smooth.

Cheers.

NovaThings
12-28-23, 18:08
The Double Tree on Suk Soi 2 is my favorite when planning time at Nana. Not very expensive, girl friendly (book for 2 same price) great location and 5 minute walk to Nana. Also a good breakfast buffet, I only eat breakfast and dinner so a good morning buffet works for me. Also the Ploenchit Bts is very close to get to other points as well.Thanks for the tip. This seems to be the blend I'm looking for and it's a reasonable price and good location. Plan to reserve for two but is there anything else I should be aware of when returning with guests. I saw the requesting the written policy. Plan to get a LT from NaNa by the second or third day. Thanks again.

Punter00
12-28-23, 18:25
I stay at the Landmark, a 5 min walk from Plaza Nana & Nana BTS. Never had a problem bringing girls back (even when I bring 2 girls at a time) or having girls visit for incall.

Usually book a large room, the premium corner room is 40 SQM.

Davey1965
12-29-23, 04:00
Thanks for the tip. This seems to be the blend I'm looking for and it's a reasonable price and good location. Plan to reserve for two but is there anything else I should be aware of when returning with guests. I saw the requesting the written policy. Plan to get a LT from NaNa by the second or third day. Thanks again.I just walk straight to the elevators like I own the place. Never an issue and when I come to breakfast I just say for two if the girl is still with me.

Davey1965
12-29-23, 04:02
I stay at the Landmark, a 5 min walk from Plaza Nana & Nana BTS. Never had a problem bringing girls back (even when I bring 2 girls at a time) or having girls visit for incall.

Usually book a large room, the premium corner room is 40 SQM.I agree Landmark also good locations and also never had issue when staying there either. Also a lot is how the girl looks too. If you walk in with the School Girl they may question. LOL.

Po Pimp
12-29-23, 14:12
Over the last two weeks I have stayed at both Continent (right next to Soi Cowboy) and Column (up soi 16 about 500 meters or so).

My normal go to is Column as I have stayed there on every trip over the last seven years whenever I make it back to BKK. This time they were booked up for my last two days so I figured based on some of the feedback from here I would give Continent a chance.

Location: Continent is pretty much right next door to Soi Cowboy. Column as mentioned before is about 500 meters up soi 16, but from about 0600 to midnight you can cut through the Tower Exchange building and be in the Asok BTS or MRT station in about 5-10 minutes on foot. Column is also right next to Foodland where a lot of the Thai girls love to chow down or you can stock up on beverages / snacks 24 hours. The restaurant in Foodland has great Thai food, not that finding good grub is any kind of challenge around here.

Girl friendliness: No problem at either one. But to be honest, I've never had a problem at any BKK hotel. I didn't even know it was an issue until I saw so many people in here worried about it. Like a previous poster said, grab a girl. Go back to your hotel and just walk in like a boss and there is not going to be a problem. If anyone starts to say anything just act like you don't speak whatever language they are speaking. I guess the slow ass lifts at Continent could foil this plan as reception would have enough time to arrange a work visa and red eye flight for a translator to fly in from whatever country you pretend to be from before the god damn lift makes it down to the lobby. I've brought back girls of all races from damn near every continent to Column and reception never says a word. Call in an escort and Column's reception will give you a ring and send her on up the lift once you give permission.

Noise: No contest, Column wins this one. While I was staying on the 12th floor of Continent the noise was damn near unbearable. Get you some earplugs if you stay anywhere under probably the 20th floor. Column being down soi 16 doesn't have this issue at all. The only time I got woken up in the night / early morning was on Christmas day when some venue around Asok BTS decided to have an impromptu fireworks show. Fuck that shit at 0600 in the morning. I can only imagine how loud it would have been in Continent since it is even closer to the scene of the crime.

Rooms: Continent is your typical 28 m2 room, decked out pretty swanky for $225 / night. This might be because we're in between Christmas and New Years and could be cheaper during normal times, but it's pretty good deal for the price. Column has humongous 80 m2 suites for almost half the price. Their rooms are a bit worn out and showing their age, but holy shit for $150 who gives a shit if the desk has a few knicks in it? Because they are suites, Column has a big living room with kitchen area, washer / dryer, microwave, you fucking name it along with a decent size separate bedroom. Think serviced apartment.

Beds: Continent wins this category based on this particular trip, but the bed I had in my Column room this go around was fine. I've had some in years past that were hard as the fucking floor though. The bed in the Continent room was more comfortable than the one I have at home.

Bathrooms: Column wins this one due to huge size (walk-in shower + a separate tub and plenty of space in between). The bathroom sink in Continent is stupid as fuck with the faucet situated on the side and as soon as you turn the water on, water is splashing all over the counter top.

However. Continent has the best God damn shower of any hotel I've probably stayed in anywhere in the world. How many times do you get in a nice / decent hotel and go to take a shower and it takes 20 minutes for the fucking water to warm up and it dribbles out like an octogenarian's cum shot? Not this place. Water is perfect temperature right from the start and you better be careful with the shower head setting else it will take a layer of skin off your body because of the pressure. I fucking love this shower. Another thing I wish I could take back home with me. Oh and the remote activated shower blind that opens via a switch at the bed side table is a nice feature when you have a slapper in the shower.

Lifts: Column kicks the living shit out of Continent in this category and it's not because they have some great lifts or anything. Continent has the dumbest fucking lifts of any hotel outside the former Soviet block. If you stay on any floor above stair hiking distance, be prepared to wait 10 minutes to get a lift up or down. I'm staying on floor 12. I hit down, there's one lift on 15 and another at the Lobby. The one on 15 goes up to the top floor (and takes its fucking time), the one at the lobby starts up. Passes my floor and goes on up to 25 or so (and takes its fucking time). The first one starts back down and stops at every other floor on the way. The second one stays at 25. First one gets to my floor and is absolutely jam packed. It keeps going down, stopping at every level until the lobby. Once it makes it to the lobby, the one on 25 starts back down and winds up on my floor. I'm expecting it to be fully packed as well, but nope. Not a soul on it.

Fitness facilities: Probably not a big deal to 99% of the posters here, but some of us are getting up there in age and need to burn a few extra calories due to the extra intake during a trip to BKK. Neither one has anything spectacular in this regard, but Column is quite a bit better. Continent's fitness room is very small and unless you're a very early riser it's going to be full most of the time. Column's fitness room is pretty spacious but like the rooms the equipment is old and a bit worse for the wear. Still, you could get some work in without bumping into anyone and most of the time I never saw another soul in there.

Restaurants / bars: Never been in a hotel restaurant or bar in all my trips to BKK. Why bother?

Overall: If both hotels have vacancies, I'm picking Column every time just because of the price to size of the room ratio. I love me some big ass rooms if I'm staying somewhere for a week or more and the girls seem to think they are cool too. But if Column is booked up again and I only need to spend a night or two somewhere else then I would stay in Continent again. Nothing against it, just Column is much more to my liking.

Mogwai
12-30-23, 07:56
I agree Landmark also good locations and also never had issue when staying there either. Also a lot is how the girl looks too. If you walk in with the School Girl they may question. LOL.Questions like 'Where did you find her? And 'how much do you have to pay her?' LOL.

HorseTrader
12-30-23, 08:16
Lifts: Column kicks the living shit out of Continent in this category and it's not because they have some great lifts or anything. Continent has the dumbest fucking lifts of any hotel outside the former Soviet block. If you stay on any floor above stair hiking distance, be prepared to wait 10 minutes to get a lift up or down. I'm staying on floor 12. I hit down, there's one lift on 15 and another at the Lobby. The one on 15 goes up to the top floor (and takes its fucking time), the one at the lobby starts up. Passes my floor and goes on up to 25 or so (and takes its fucking time). The first one starts back down and stops at every other floor on the way. The second one stays at 25. First one gets to my floor and is absolutely jam packed. It keeps going down, stopping at every level until the lobby. Once it makes it to the lobby, the one on 25 starts back down and winds up on my floor. I'm expecting it to be fully packed as well, but nope. Not a soul on it.
If I hadn't experienced the Continent elevators personally, I wouldn't believe what you wrote. After getting on the elevator in the lobby and starting up, it might take 10 minutes to get to the 25th floor. Many ups and downs before finally arriving at your destination. Those elevators are enough reason for me to never go there again. I must admit that the restaurant was very good.

GatorAk
01-06-24, 14:59

Usually book a large room, the premium corner room is 40 SQM.I just finished my Thailand trip. I started the trip with two nights at the Landmark and also had the corner room. Currently the construction they are having makes it difficult to go in and out. Good thing is for outcalls girls can just show up at your room without an issues.

I closed out the trip by staying 6 nights at the Grand center point terminal 21. I had a suite here and liked it. I found it to be better than landmark hotel. I like it how it is connected to the mall and hotel has a better vibe than the landmark. One thing though you need a key to operate their elevators so if you have a guest coming over you will need to get them from the lobby which could be embarrassing.

Captain Solo
01-13-24, 00:42
I used Trivago.com to check hotels near Nana. Agoda always comes up with the cheapest deals.

I wanted to stay near Nana Plaza for the action, but away from the noise, dust and foul odors of Sukhumvit.

Checked in and out a couple 4 and 5 star hotels on Soi 4 and Soi 2 , got various disappointments before finding Boss Suite near the South end of Soi 4, in nice quiet area, listed 4 star, $85 but got Agoda special $28 for the weekend.

Single room is large like other 5 star nice, clean, quiet, king comfortable bed, sheets and towels fresh everyday, bathroom nice, clean, be air con works great, with an indoor pool and exercise room, full girls friendly. Managers are congenial and warm, workers friendly but respectful. I left the poor housekeepers a good tip.

It has 80% occupancy so you may not get the same low price.

It's only a couple hundred feet from that huge park with lots of trees and a giant lake, cool, fresh breeze blows at night unlike the smoky and stinky air on Soi 4 when I sit in front for beers and smokes.

Most hotels cut back on services due to low business, but It has a compact breakfast starting 6:30 for $4, 2 eggs to order plus toast, fruits and coffee, good enough for me. I hate to have to walk out in the morning looking for coffee.

Will come back to this hotel.

Forty Drinks
01-13-24, 13:00
Questions like 'Where did you find her? And 'how much do you have to pay her?' LOL.As of a few Months ago she charged7 k and 10 k for ST and LT respectively.

I'm sure workers have seen worse in Looks. If she is a 3 or 3. 5. I'm sure lots of 1's and 2's pass thru.

Maybe she has reduced her rates to 500 and 1,000 as she was nowhere to be seen my last 3 nights.

Buksida
01-13-24, 15:23
I used Trivago.com to check hotels near Nana. Agoda always comes up with the cheapest deals.

I wanted to stay near Nana Plaza for the action, but away from the noise, dust and foul odors of Sukhumvit.

Checked in and out a couple 4 and 5 star hotels on Soi 4 and Soi 2 , got various disappointments before finding Boss Suite near the South end of Soi 4, in nice quiet area, listed 4 star, $85 but got Agoda special $28 for the weekend.

Single room is large like other 5 star nice, clean, quiet, king comfortable bed, sheets and towels fresh everyday, bathroom nice, clean, be air con works great, with an indoor pool and exercise room, full girls friendly. Managers are congenial and warm, workers friendly but respectful. I left the poor housekeepers a good tip.

It's only a couple hundred feet from that huge park with lots of trees and a giant lake, cool, fresh breeze blows at night unlike the smoky and stinky air on Soi 4 when I sit in front for beers and smokes..1193 baht per night this week. Boss Suites.

The car parking and the Wi-Fi are always free.

Looks like a real deal to me!

BrodyasinChief
01-13-24, 18:22

It's only a couple hundred feet from that huge park with lots of trees and a giant lake, cool, fresh breeze blows at night unlike the smoky and stinky air on Soi 4 when I sit in front for beers and smokes..Stayed there once, what must be a decade ago now. Like you say, pretty quite down there but only a 10 min walk or so up to the action on Soi 4 (Used to hang out at one of the Hillary places there). I only remember it (hotel) as I had one of the best BJ's of my life there LOL.

Paolo99
01-14-24, 19:16
1193 baht per night this week. Boss Suites.

The car parking and the Wi-Fi are always free.

Looks like a real deal to me!I stayed there one night at this price range a few years ago, based on very good reviews on a hotel site. I wouldn't hold my breath on this deal.

Back then, the room they gave me was in very poor condition (it probably has been refurbished by now) and full of cockroaches.

So much that I brought a girl back that night and felt quite ashamed to bring her in such a room.

Nyezhov
01-15-24, 09:53
As of a few Months ago she charged7 k and 10 k for ST and LT respectively.

I'm sure workers have seen worse in Looks. If she is a 3 or 3. 5. I'm sure lots of 1's and 2's pass thru.

Maybe she has reduced her rates to 500 and 1,000 as she was nowhere to be seen my last 3 nights.Yeah right before I blew out to Cambodia I ran down to Nana and she was missing. I thought you had her.

I'll just wait for somebody to admit it, we've had people here admit that theyy have banged the mustached raisinets down at the end ofSoi Nana and even school girl isn't as bad as a burka babe.

Forty Drinks
01-19-24, 04:48
Yeah right before I blew out to Cambodia I ran down to Nana and she was missing. I thought you had her.

I'll just wait for somebody to admit it, we've had people here admit that theyy have banged the mustached raisinets down at the end ofSoi Nana and even school girl isn't as bad as a burka babe.On my last night Nana tight after new years I'm eating a Banana near the Ibis Hotel.

A guy walks up to a Streetwalker, no 40 drinks nothing, he made a deal in 10 seconds. Girl Was not attractive at all.

Hope he didn't Overpay therefore Ruining it for our Brethen. LOL. Hahaha.

NovaThings
01-22-24, 12:29
Hi all. Stayed at column for 5 nights. Great location, huge room, for an executive with a double but should have gotten the king size but it worked out where I did my naughty business on one side and slept on the other side later on.

No complaints, never had a problem with being anyone over and I had someone different almost every night. I did have to walk past the front desk but honestly just walked in and directly to the elevator bank.

Other than large living space and good cleanliness, there's a 24 hour market right next door. It's 1/2 block from several banks in the corner for money exchange or ATM to start your day. I would say all the soapies and both nana / soi are within 1 km. I never really used the metro system and I could get a bolt ride within 5-10 minutes.

Highly recommend and thank you for the feedback.

Buck011
01-25-24, 22:53
Anybody stayed at this hotel recently?

Planning a trip to LOS beginning of March and found what looks a good deal (around 1900 baht without breakfast).

Also thinking about Eleven Hotel but I guess this one should be little bit better?

HorseTrader
01-26-24, 18:25

Planning a trip to LOS beginning of March and found what looks a good deal (around 1900 baht without breakfast).

Also thinking about Eleven Hotel but I guess this one should be little bit better?I've stayed at Mercure many times and my friends still stay there. I've moved elsewhere because Mercure is so far from Sukhumvit and because I've gotten much better prices at other equivalent hotels. That 1900 baht per night is an excellent price, especially if that includes taxes and fees. A few rooms have terrible tiny showers, difficult for 1 person, miserable for 2 people. Suggest you check size of shower immediately upon seeing room and ask for a different room if unacceptable. The bad showers have inward opening doors that sweep the showered area and you cannot reach the shower controls without being under a huge shower head.

Allover
01-26-24, 20:13

Also thinking about Eleven Hotel but I guess this one should be little bit better?Mercure is a very nice hotel as is Eleven. Mercure is definitely a step up from Eleven. They are are directly across the street from each other. If breakfasts matter Mercure is much better but pricier. I've been staying at Ramada 11 Sukhumvit. Very, very close to Sukhumvit. Rooms are clean and modern. My gripe there is the breakfast has a very limited selection.

Allover
01-26-24, 20:18
I've stayed at Mercure many times and my friends still stay there. I've moved elsewhere because Mercure is so far from Sukhumvit and because I've gotten much better prices at other equivalent hotels. That 1900 baht per night is an excellent price, especially if that includes taxes and fees.Yes that B1900 for Mercure is a very good price. Where do you stay at these days? The heat and rain in Bangkok forces me to stay close to Sukhumvit and a BTS station. Mercure is a bit far from Sukhumvit and their free tuk tuk service is unreliable.

Buck011
01-26-24, 22:30
I've stayed at Mercure many times and my friends still stay there. I've moved elsewhere because Mercure is so far from Sukhumvit and because I've gotten much better prices at other equivalent hotels. That 1900 baht per night is an excellent price, especially if that includes taxes and fees. A few rooms have terrible tiny showers, difficult for 1 person, miserable for 2 people. Suggest you check size of shower immediately upon seeing room and ask for a different room if unacceptable. The bad showers have inward opening doors that sweep the showered area and you cannot reach the shower controls without being under a huge shower head.Good advise, thanks!

HorseTrader
01-26-24, 23:51
A few rooms have terrible tiny showers, difficult for 1 person, miserable for 2 people.I want to clarify that most of the Mercure showers are great. Don't avoid this hotel for fear of getting one of the few bad showers.

Ulalaulala123
02-03-24, 17:00
Has anyone got an idea which amongst these is better for our hobby and overall stay. I want to stay near to the massage shops in soi 24,24/1, 26 and 33, and also bring a girl to room daily!

CuminGuys1
02-04-24, 14:38
Stayed there for 3 days, affordable when booked thru Agoda (book for higher rooms), staffs are friendly, good bed and room.

Positives:

Great location just couple of minutes walk to BTS NANA. Tons of restaurants, bars, ATM, Laundry nearby.

Free snacks in the afternoon.

Girl Friendly.

Afforable (Agoda last minute deal).

Staffs try to be friendly.

Negatives.

No Pool or Gym (I did not need them).

AC takes bit long to start cooling the room.

Little bit nosier but I suppose most of the hotels in soi 11 will be the same.

TheSatellite
02-10-24, 21:30
A hotel I can reccomend for something a bit more upmarket is Maduzi Hotel.

Its about a <5 minute walk from Asok BTS just after the the Exchange Tower. V. close to Soi Cowboy if that is your preferred area.

Rooms are absolutely huge. Very large bed. Ceiling shower and jacuzzi tub. Girl friendly (although tbh I think this is a complete non-issue for all Bangkok hotels I don't get why people get so worried about it).

Only downside of it is its probably slightly too far to bring girls back from Nana and Thermae via walk. Would probaly need to get a Taxi back. Last time I stayed there I used TF and MPs which is why I can't advise on whether it is too far to walk from Nana and Thermae.

Another potential downside is the Breakfast isn't amazing (but perfectly acceptable). That isn't a big deal for me as I like going out of the Hotel for breakfast anyway but might matter for some.

As far as room experience though can reccomend!

Rokstar1976
02-11-24, 02:20
Yeah Pattaya is on my list as well. With how cheap Airbnbs get for a monthly stay, part of my idea was to have a month rental in Bangkok, and then go to Pattaya for an extended weekend.

Any advice on Airbnbs vs hotels for mongering? Or pretty much the same thing if they're in the Sukhumvit area?Bumping this up. Any challenges with mongering out of AirBnBs in the Sukhumvit area? Thanks in advance.

D Cups
02-11-24, 03:41
Any monger reviews?

CCRider1008
02-11-24, 18:56
Yes that B1900 for Mercure is a very good price. Where do you stay at these days? The heat and rain in Bangkok forces me to stay close to Sukhumvit and a BTS station. Mercure is a bit far from Sukhumvit and their free tuk tuk service is unreliable.If you're looking for higher end hotels that are GF I just stayed at Sheraton Grande. Last year at JW Marriott. Both no issue with girls, as long as you aren't bringing in a street hooker dressed like a ****. JW a bit nicer but too away from a lot of the action, except for NANA. The Sheraton close to SOI Cowboy and literally 2 blocks from Thermae Cafe. I got my girls from Thermae 3 nights, rest from Tinder and TF.

HorseTrader
02-11-24, 21:31
Any monger reviews?I've stayed there about 6 times, but never since 2017. At first glance the place looks great, but there is always something wrong ranging from crowded breakfast with many missing items to broken kettle, broken toilet paper holder, uncomfortable mattress, broken room light, mold in shower, etc. Calling the front desk always got the problem resolved (or room changed). I also had a time when I checked in at the same time as another customer and I was given his standard room and he was given my upgraded room; it took me a few minutes to realize I had the wrong room and then about an hour to get the other guy out, reclean the room, and move me to the proper room. That same stay resulted in a mystery mini-bar charge on my credit card, it was eventually refunded and likely caused by the check-in screw up. Then there was the time where there was an 01:00 commotion outside my door, it was an issue between 1 Thai girl, 3 or 4 India/Pakistan men, and hotel security. It's never the same problem, but every stay had it's own problems. I've only stayed in the tower wing, rumor says that the other section worse.

The one thing I liked is the guard, at least in 2017 and prior. At the base of the tower elevators stood an evening guard who would always collect a girl's ID and then call your room before she got her ID returned. He is there for your safety, don't avoid him!

Ambassador is not recommended. Now I spend a few more baht and stay at other hotels.

Tlito
02-12-24, 03:17
Hello fellow punters,

Thanks a ton!Hi Mate.

Did you stay at Arize.

I was going to book but wanted to make sure it is ok to take ladies back.

Romero001
02-12-24, 05:59
If you're looking for higher end hotels that are GF I just stayed at Sheraton Grande. Last year at JW Marriott. Both no issue with girls, as long as you aren't bringing in a street hooker dressed like a ****. JW a bit nicer but too away from a lot of the action, except for NANA. The Sheraton close to SOI Cowboy and literally 2 blocks from Thermae Cafe. I got my girls from Thermae 3 nights, rest from Tinder and TF.I just returned from BKK and stayed at the Westin, also high end and the room I had was spacious and very quiet with little road noise. Absolutely no issues bringing in girls. Westin is located on Sukhumvit at Asok and Terminal 21. It is grouped in with the Marriott chain which also includes Sheraton; they all have a certain standard to uphold. The Westin was less $$ than the Sheraton and JW but not by much.

Pk099
02-12-24, 07:35
Stayed last month, no issues bringing girls, no registration required (at least did not ask me).

Courtyard has better breakfast than aloft also newer renovated rooms in courtyard.

Paolo99
02-12-24, 14:43
Hi Mate.

Did you stay at Arize.

I was going to book but wanted to make sure it is ok to take ladies back.I stayed there a few days in November 2022 and was not impressed. There's only one person at the small reception desk, room was small and not that great, air condition was noisy and poorly maintained.

Only positive was the breakfirst, which is way better than most places I've visited.

It's probably guest friendly as I saw one or two girls who looked like prostitutes but it is mostly frequented by Asian famillies or Japanese guests (business men or retired gents who like to play golf).

QCryptic
02-18-24, 20:35
I'm curious why there isn't that much info online about short time hotels.

Anyway, more specifically. Is Ruamchitt Plaza Hotel able to rent me a room for a like 2 hours in the middle of the day, like 5 pm?

I want to meet a girl I've met in the past, but I don't really want to bring anyone to the apartment I am renting so I am just checking my options. If not I will just book a normal hotel room I guess.

Nyezhov
02-19-24, 02:32
I'm curious why there isn't that much info online about short time hotels.

Anyway, more specifically. Is Ruamchitt Plaza Hotel able to rent me a room for a like 2 hours in the middle of the day, like 5 pm?

I want to meet a girl I've met in the past, but I don't really want to bring anyone to the apartment I am renting so I am just checking my options. If not I will just book a normal hotel room I guess.Ruamchitt will do it.

Vicky Cooper
02-19-24, 04:32
What is it with hotels in BKK taking a refundable security deposit at the time of check in? I stayed at the Novotel Sukhumvit Soi 4 and they take 1000 THB per day, which works out to quite a lot of money and eats into your holiday budget.

Is it the same for the white folks here? not too sure maybe my Indian passport is the culprit!

Banana Boi
02-19-24, 06:05
What is it with hotels in BKK taking a refundable security deposit at the time of check in? I stayed at the Novotel Sukhumvit Soi 4 and they take 1000 THB per day, which works out to quite a lot of money and eats into your holiday budget.

Is it the same for the white folks here? not too sure maybe my Indian passport is the culprit!I can see them taking 1000 baht total up front but per day seems strange. I doubt it has anything to do with your passport at an international hotel chain. You can always stay elsewhere. If you booked through a third party hotel site it would have said what the deposit requirements would have been.

Po Pimp
02-19-24, 06:56
A hotel I can reccomend for something a bit more upmarket is Maduzi Hotel.

Its about a <5 minute walk from Asok BTS just after the the Exchange Tower. V. close to Soi Cowboy if that is your preferred area.

Rooms are absolutely huge. Very large bed. Ceiling shower and jacuzzi tub. Girl friendly (although tbh I think this is a complete non-issue for all Bangkok hotels I don't get why people get so worried about it).

Only downside of it is its probably slightly too far to bring girls back from Nana and Thermae via walk. Would probaly need to get a Taxi back. Last time I stayed there I used TF and MPs which is why I can't advise on whether it is too far to walk from Nana and Thermae.

Another potential downside is the Breakfast isn't amazing (but perfectly acceptable). That isn't a big deal for me as I like going out of the Hotel for breakfast anyway but might matter for some.

As far as room experience though can reccomend!I walked by there every day on my trip but assumed it was a semi-posh condo building. It looks right up my style, will give it a look my next trip.

Expat American
02-19-24, 07:21

Is it the same for the white folks here? not too sure maybe my Indian passport is the culprit!Do you pay with cash? Because all hotels put a hold on your CC for incidentals. You can give a CC for security and settle the bill with cash on checkout. If you don't want to give a CC then cash deposit seems reasonable. I don't think passport has anything to do with it.

Laplace
02-22-24, 09:48

Is it the same for the white folks here? not too sure maybe my Indian passport is the culprit!It is quite normal for them to take a deposit for each day of your stay, all hotels do this especially those from 4 stars and up. The more high-end the hotel the higher the daily demand for the deposit. It is best to have it charged to your credit card.

NewImage
02-22-24, 13:42

Is it the same for the white folks here? not too sure maybe my Indian passport is the culprit!I think you will find its 1000 baht for the whole stay- never heard of 1000 per day. As said, most 4/5 star hotels this is standard. I just stayed at Night Hotel Suk Soi 15 and paid and got back security deposit of 1000 baht. I know the girls aren't too keen on "some" Indian and Muslim men but haven't heard about this type of discrimination by hotels.

NewImage
02-22-24, 13:45
Just stayed at Night Hotel Soi 15 Suk. Apparently 4 star hotel. Found it to be very good BUT want something a little closer to Soi 11 area. Any hotels of similar standard and price?

Mari1256
02-22-24, 23:25
Just stayed at Night Hotel Soi 15 Suk. Apparently 4 star hotel. Found it to be very good BUT want something a little closer to Soi 11 area. Any hotels of similar standard and price?Night was nice, closer to soi 11, maybe try SHA Lodge, Soi 8, take the elevator up and down to cross Sukhumvit at Nana BTS.

Buck011
02-23-24, 01:49
Just stayed at Night Hotel Soi 15 Suk. Apparently 4 star hotel. Found it to be very good BUT want something a little closer to Soi 11 area. Any hotels of similar standard and price?Stayed at Night hotel couple of years ago (then it was called Dream hotel or so I believe). Liked the pool and the breakfast. For my upcoming trip in 10 days booked the Eleven hotel / Soi 11. Also a 4*hotel, will report back. Booked through Agoda a delux king room for 2000 baht / night.

Irish Mongrel
02-23-24, 03:16

Is it the same for the white folks here? not too sure maybe my Indian passport is the culprit!Guessing you had paid for the hotel up front via an online service. Any hotel with any type of in-house services will ask for a deposit in cash or will put a hold for some money on your credit card. Nothing new about that. How many days where you in the hotel? I've had holds of up to 300 US $ put on a card in a 5/6 star hotel over a 5 day period. That equates to 60 US $ per day. Novotel have only asked for about 30 US $, so nothing out of the ordinary in that.

Mogwai
02-25-24, 08:20
There seem to be different experiences here with deposits. I have never been asked to pay a deposit for each day that I was staying at a hotel. Not in Thailand, or anywhere else for that matter. I always have to pay only one deposit of 1000 or 2000 Baht for the whole stay.
Maybe it makes a difference whether you pay your whole stay in advance or not. If you don't pay in advance, you have to pay a deposit for each day. If you pay in advance, you only have to pay 1000 or 2000 Baht.
Just guessing.

Banana Boi
02-26-24, 03:50
There seem to be different experiences here with deposits. I have never been asked to pay a deposit for each day that I was staying at a hotel. Not in Thailand, or anywhere else for that matter. I always have to pay only one deposit of 1000 or 2000 Baht for the whole stay.I agree I feel it's rare for hotels to ask for a deposit per day. By randomness I was looking for a hotel in Las Vegas the other night and my 4 star hotel that costs an arm and a leg wanted $100 US deposit per night, not per stay. I laughed and thought of this discussion when I saw it. I was going to book it for 14 nights so that would have meant a $1400 US deposit. I know you get the money back but seems ridiculous when I could stay 1 night and completely mess up the room for $100 as much as I could staying 14 nights.

Nyezhov
02-27-24, 14:28
As I pointed out in another place, the Galleria 10 on soy 10 does not check Girl IDs or even pay attention. It's not a bad place for the money.

Buck011
02-27-24, 20:05
As I pointed out in another place, the Galleria 10 on soy 10 does not check Girl IDs or even pay attention. It's not a bad place for the money.Agree. Stayed there couple of years ago. Also found the pool quite nice (altough small).

Forty Drinks
02-27-24, 20:42
I agree I feel it's rare for hotels to ask for a deposit per day. By randomness I was looking for a hotel in Las Vegas the other night and my 4 star hotel that costs an arm and a leg wanted $100 US deposit per night, not per stay. I laughed and thought of this discussion when I saw it. I was going to book it for 14 nights so that would have meant a $1400 US deposit. I know you get the money back but seems ridiculous when I could stay 1 night and completely mess up the room for $100 as much as I could staying 14 nights.Golden Gate downtown Negas does charge card $50 a night refundable deposit.

I'm not Brown BTW. LOL. Hahaha.

7 night stay $350 on card as Pending.

Nyezhov
02-28-24, 03:11
Agree. Stayed there couple of years ago. Also found the pool quite nice (altough small).Its the kind of pool I liked after 5 mile walks. Great jets.

Riceguy
02-28-24, 21:44
Hi,

Been too BKK many times. I have some Bonvoy points burning a hole in my pocket and I'm wondering, which of these 3 hotels you would stay at and why:

Aloft on Sukhumvit 11 (leaning away from this one as soi 11 seems to be a heavy party street).

Sheraton Four Points on Soi 15.

Courtyard by Marriott on Soi 20.

Thanks for your input.

Ulalaulala123
02-29-24, 17:10
Hotels are becoming pricey. I had booked a few around 1. 5-2 months back, found them a bit higher priced compared to my trip last year but still booked as refundable hoping it will get lower towards the end of March as the high season subsides.

Now when I check the prices they all have gone up by atleast 500 baht per night!

CCRider1008
02-29-24, 19:26
Hi,

Been too BKK many times. I have some Bonvoy points burning a hole in my pocket and I'm wondering, which of these 3 hotels you would stay at and why:

Aloft on Sukhumvit 11 (leaning away from this one as soi 11 seems to be a heavy party street).

Thanks for your input.If you have enough points stay at the Sheraton Grande. Closer to the action. Next door soi cowboy, therme, nana walkable, and asoke station is across street. They upgraded me to suite due to my status when I arrived.

Presidio
03-05-24, 03:17
Can't go wrong with any of your choices, but I liked the Sheraton Four Points. Soi 15 is convenient to T21, BTS, & MRT and adjacent to Hooters and The Irish Pub which I visited.

The hotel has a high quality breakfast buffet too, although not as high class as the 5-star hotels. Service is quite efficient and friendly -- always greeted by the door staff.

A friend stayed at the Courtyard by Marriott last month which rebranded and remodeled in 2023. He said he preferred the odd side of Sukhumvit more.

Hi,

Thanks for your input.

AlanGiven
03-05-24, 11:50
I arrive in Bangkok next week and have booked an hotel for 4 nights.

What's the best way of making further booking for my stay of around 10 more nights?

I could of course use a comparison website eg Booking.com or is a walk up the best tactic for a good price.

Thanks.

Alan.

NewImage
03-10-24, 00:30
Looks good. Any recent stays? Any reason NOT to book?

Appreciate.

Buksida
03-10-24, 00:48

What's the best way of making further booking for my stay of around 10 more nights?

I could of course use a comparison website eg Booking.com or is a walk up the best tactic for a good price.

Thanks.

Alan.I joined the Bonvoy group and book online. They have hotels in all price ranges.

Buksida
03-10-24, 00:52
Can't go wrong with any of your choices, but I liked the Sheraton Four Points. Soi 15 is convenient to T21, BTS, & MRT and adjacent to Hooters and The Irish Pub which I visited.

The hotel has a high quality breakfast buffet too, although not as high class as the 5-star hotels. Service is quite efficient and friendly -- always greeted by the door staff.

A friend stayed at the Courtyard by Marriott last month which rebranded and remodeled in 2023. He said he preferred the odd side of Sukhumvit more.Four points is good again after being refurbished, The Irish bar is good fun. Is the rooftop bar reopened?

Buksida
03-10-24, 00:56
If you have enough points stay at the Sheraton Grande. Closer to the action. Next door soi cowboy, therme, nana walkable, and asoke station is across street. They upgraded me to suite due to my status when I arrived.I stayed there recently and really enjoyed the pool. Terrific breakfast buffet!

Buck011
03-10-24, 18:06

Thanks.

Alan.Check Agoda and locktrip. I don't think the walk up strategy will get you a better price unless you are staying over a month.

GrapeMan
03-10-24, 21:11

Agoda is the best for Thailand, but if you're doing 10 more nights, you can consider an Airbnb or something instead of a hotel will be cheaper and probably better. You'll get a whole apartment to yourself for like US $40-$50/ night with kitchen, tv, internet, washer / dryer.

HorseTrader
03-12-24, 10:05
Agoda is the best for Thailand, …I cannot disagree, but often a different website will offer much different deals. After I decide on a hotel and room, I will check Agoda, Hotels, Bookings, and Priceline. For my Bangkok hotel next week, Priceline was much cheaper than Agoda so I booked on Priceline. When the itinerary was delivered to me, it was an Agoda itinerary at the substantially lower Priceline price.

Another thought is that it is usually less expensive to pay for breakfast at check-in rather than on the reservation website.

GDreams
03-13-24, 02:00
I don't venture to Bangkok anymore but when I was a regular I would always find best rate guarantee rates. I was a Bonvoy platinum. I would look at a few where I wanted to stay then look at aggregator sites to find a better rate. Once I found one I would book on the hotel site and submit a BRG claim. If approved I get a 25% discount on that rate. Always book refundable so you cancel if they reject. You can BRG against any room type.

Buck011
03-19-24, 05:48
In Bkk now have stayed in both hotels in the past couple of days and found both to be very good. Having that said, the rooms in Mercure are much nicer and bigger. But liked the pool area in Eleven hotel more since its rooftop and much nicer. Also nice restaurant. Just skip the cocktails yes there is happy hour from 3 pm pay 1 get 1 free thus not expensive but crap (at least the Pina colada). The food was ok.

I paid for both hotels around 2000 b a night and for Mercure its a bargain IMO. Check locktrip for best rates.

Skadoosh
03-30-24, 11:54
Not in BKK but I can't urge you enough to take part of your 39 days in Thailand and take a 90 minute ride to Pattaya. In the first 9 day portion of your trip do BKK 3 days, Pattaya 4 days, BKK 2 days or go to Pattaya first. Then you will have a much better grasp of where you want to plant yourself for the 30 day portion of your trip. You mention Soi Cowboy and Nana so I'm assuming you are interested in gogo bars. You would be doing yourself a great disservice by not going to Walking Street and LK Metro and even Soi 6 bars in Pattaya at least for a few days.

As for Khaosan, a bunch of drunk backpackers in one place is not my thing but certainly go check it out. It's nice to go to on a couple of nights. If you're younger (under 36) and have the skillset to pick up Caucasian civvy girls then Khaosan will be great for you. The Club is a nice pick up night club.36 is incredibly "on the nose" here. As a recently turned 36-year old, who was just barely able to do this last year, can confirm this utter precision. Still fun to look sometimes though. Life on the outside is easier XD.

Scarer
03-31-24, 09:16

Is it the same for the white folks here? not too sure maybe my Indian passport is the culprit!LOL, that applies for everyone. It is refundable so don't worry it isn't specifically targeted at you or your origin.

They do it because they don't want guests to.

- bring Durian into the rooms.

- Smoke inside a non-smoking room.

- damage anything.

Zman429
03-31-24, 13:42

Is it the same for the white folks here? not too sure maybe my Indian passport is the culprit!I'm white they get one from me too. This is done all over Thailand not just BKK.

Nyezhov
03-31-24, 21:42
I'm white they get one from me too. This is done all over Thailand not just BKK.I haven't been hit for a deposit in ages in Bangkok. I was there earlier this week.

TConor
04-01-24, 02:35
I'm white they get one from me too. This is done all over Thailand not just BKK.It covers minibar, lost room key, room damages, etc. Put it on your credit card. I will not eat into your budget as it will be taken off when you check out.

Mogwai
04-01-24, 06:40
I'm white they get one from me too. This is done all over Thailand not just BKK.Yes, but usually 500 or 1000 per STAY, not per DAY.

Miss MaryHinge
04-02-24, 10:13
As I pointed out in another place, the Galleria 10 on soy 10 does not check Girl IDs or even pay attention. It's not a bad place for the money.I've found this place agreeable too. Nice intimate pool on roof.

Re prices, I've always shopped around for best prices and found Booking to offer the best deals. Sometimes its 'mobile only deal' can reduce rate even more than w-site rates.

Someone mentioned Agoda is best rates for L. O. S. I checked this hotel on both sites and found Booking was slightly cheaper for same room and room had free cancelation even if Pay In Advance.

Whereas Agoda's offer is non-refundable. I don't know if my 'Genius Level 3' on booking factors in at all.

PgReal
04-02-24, 11:16
Hi all,

Just wondering has anyone stayed in Paradiso Boutique Suites at the top of Soi 10 where it links with Sukhumvit Road? Across the main road is the Sofitel. Just looking at it on booking.com, looks nice and good prices for deluxe rooms, 2,000 Tbh etc. Good location close to Nana and Thermae etc.

Kamking1
04-08-24, 22:31
Hi guys,

I usually stay in Sukumvit, near Nana. But next month, I will be in Bangkok on a business trip and my company booked Renaissance Bangkok Ratchaprasong hotel for me.

I searched this forum, no information on this hotel.

I plan to get girls from Thermae cafe in late evenings and bring them to my room.

Anybody stayed at this hotel lately, any personal experiences?

Thanks in advance and best regards.

Axel Heyst
04-08-24, 23:19
Hi guys,

I usually stay in Sukumvit, near Nana. But next month, I will be in Bangkok on a business trip and my company booked Renaissance Bangkok Ratchaprasong hotel for me.

I searched this forum, no information on this hotel.

I plan to get girls from Thermae cafe in late evenings and bring them to my room.

Anybody stayed at this hotel lately, any personal experiences? I have stayed a couple of times at the Renaissance for free on Marriott travel points. It is a luxurious hotel although I hate the hotel's indoor 25th story swimming pool in tropical BKK. What the fuck were the architects thinking? 555. For this reason I always preferred the Grand Hyatt or the Intercontinental whenever I wanted to stay in this neighborhood for a brief change of scenery.

Anyway, whenever I stayed at the Renaissance, I always took advantage of the hotel's location being a block from Spasso at the Grand Hyatt, a block from Mixx at the Intercontinental, and a very short taxi ride to Patpong. Once or twice I barfined girls from Nana when I was staying in this locale too, so I do not think it will be a problem bringing back Thermae working girls to your hotel.

But if you stay at this hotel, you really should check out these 2 high class pick up clubs in addition to any other plans you have in mind. I know Mixx is open now. Not sure if Spasso survived covid. But back in 2019 Spasso & Mixx were going strong and had a different vibe and a very, very different class of girls on hand than Thermae.

I highly recommend the 2 fer combination of an early Go Go girl or Thermae girl followed up with a Spasso or Mixx girl later on. Have fun!

Kamking1
04-09-24, 06:48
I have stayed a couple of times at the Renaissance for free on Marriott travel points. It is a luxurious hotel although I hate the hotel's indoor 25th story swimming pool in tropical BKK. What the fuck were the architects thinking? 555. For this reason I always preferred the Grand Hyatt or the Intercontinental whenever I wanted to stay in this neighborhood for a brief change of scenery.

Anyway, whenever I stayed at the Renaissance, I always took advantage of the hotel's location being a block from Spasso at the Grand Hyatt, a block from Mixx at the Intercontinental, and a very short taxi ride to Patpong. Once or twice I barfined girls from Nana when I was staying in this locale too, so I do not think it will be a problem bringing back Thermae working girls to your hotel.

But if you stay at this hotel, you really should check out these 2 high class pick up clubs in addition to any other plans you have in mind. I know Mixx is open now. Not sure if Spasso survived covid. But back in 2019 Spasso & Mixx were going strong and had a different vibe and a very, very different class of girls on hand than Thermae.

I highly recommend the 2 fer combination of an early Go Go girl or Thermae girl followed up with a Spasso or Mixx girl later on. Have fun!Thanks Sir Axel for your quick reply, really appreciate it. I am so relieved that my stay will not be wasted at this hotel. Will follow your advise to check out Spasso. Thanks again.

Kontiki
05-09-24, 21:46
Hey, were looking for advice on hotels near the action but I had some special "wishes" I guess, great internet / wifi and a smart / large screen tv, my budget is between 70-100 usd per night.

Had a great stay in pattaya for two trips at ktk pattaya hotel but now wanted to try out Bangkok as well.

TiredOf
05-11-24, 01:52
Hey guys,

Can anyone refer any good 4 star or 5 star hotels for stay. That has no problem bringing guests everyday, in fact 2-3 different guests, or sometimes maybe multiple guests.

I want location near nightlife area, walkable distance everywhere. Also don't want any problem in reception while bringing different guests everyday.

I generally always stay at 5 star hotels, but thinking to maybe save some more for mongering business. However if any good value for budget 5 star exists, with above said facilities, please recommend me.

Thanks and Cheers!

PgReal
05-12-24, 16:12
Hey guys,

Can anyone refer any good 4 star or 5 star hotels for stay. That has no problem bringing guests everyday, in fact 2-3 different guests, or sometimes maybe multiple guests.

I want location near nightlife area, walkable distance everywhere. Also don't want any problem in reception while bringing different guests everyday.

I generally always stay at 5 star hotels, but thinking to maybe save some more for mongering business. However if any good value for budget 5 star exists, with above said facilities, please recommend me.

Thanks and Cheers!I like the S15 hotel (by Soi 15) and Sofitel next door on Sukhumvit road. S15 is 4 star but have nicer suites etc you can upgrade to and they are still nearly half the price of the Sofitel hotel next door (5 star). I've stayed at both and had two girls back to the room at the same time without any issues. Sofitel is nicer but too expensive nowadays I feel.

These hotels are right beside Thermae cafe and also within walking distance of Soi Cowboy and Nana (bit further). Terminal 21 shopping / food is also within walking distance too.

NewImage
05-12-24, 23:13
I like the S15 hotel (by Soi 15) and Sofitel next door on Sukhumvit road. S15 is 4 star but have nicer suites etc you can upgrade to and they are still nearly half the price of the Sofitel hotel next door (5 star). I've stayed at both and had two girls back to the room at the same time without any issues. Sofitel is nicer but too expensive nowadays I feel.

These hotels are right beside Thermae cafe and also within walking distance of Soi Cowboy and Nana (bit further). Terminal 21 shopping / food is also within walking distance too.Check it out. Sooooo close to action.

Nyezhov
05-13-24, 00:01
Thanks Sir Axel for your quick reply, really appreciate it. I am so relieved that my stay will not be wasted at this hotel. Will follow your advise to check out Spasso. Thanks again.Why you going to check out Spasso? Because someone here told you to? It's been closed osed since covid and it was dying even before then.

TiredOf
05-13-24, 01:25
I like the S15 hotel (by Soi 15) and Sofitel next door on Sukhumvit road. S15 is 4 star but have nicer suites etc you can upgrade to and they are still nearly half the price of the Sofitel hotel next door (5 star). I've stayed at both and had two girls back to the room at the same time without any issues. Sofitel is nicer but too expensive nowadays I feel.

These hotels are right beside Thermae cafe and also within walking distance of Soi Cowboy and Nana (bit further). Terminal 21 shopping / food is also within walking distance too.S15 is quite cheaper and have jacuzzi suite too.

Thanks mate, it is exactly what I was looking for!

PgReal
05-14-24, 09:02
S15 is quite cheaper and have jacuzzi suite too.

Thanks mate, it is exactly what I was looking for!Just be careful, most places that advertise "Jacuzzi" is in reality, no more than a standard bath with a few power jets (and no inline heater to keep the water hot).

The only place I know that has a proper Jacuzzi hot tub in the actual room is the Davis Hotel. Even at that I think it's something out of the 70's! I stayed there but never used it as my flight into BKK was delayed hours and by the time I got to the hotel we had to cancel our party plans. (The davis suites are really suitable only for multiple people or "parties".

As far as I could see it only had a standard separate "hot" and "cold" filler taps, so no way of regulating the flow or not way to keep the water hot!! Also the fact it took 20 minutes to get hot water to go into the shower head, I could only imagine how long it would take to fill the hottub.

The room was supposed to also have a proper massage table, but it was gone. I presume someone had a "nasty" injury by falling off it drunk!

I ended up leaving the Davis a day early as it was a bit far to walk from to the core of the tourist action in Nana and soi Cowboy. The area also seemed quite dead late at night with local bars closed.

Xnxx1
05-14-24, 23:14

These hotels are right beside Thermae cafe and also within walking distance of Soi Cowboy and Nana (bit further). Terminal 21 shopping / food is also within walking distance too.I stayed at The Club Milliseme level in the regular room (not a suite) at sofitel, and they have mirrors on both walls for your viewing pleasure. It is also 20 meters from Thermae.