PDA

View Full Version : Hatyai Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]

Raverboy
10-02-10, 03:13
Continued from: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=1075420&postcount=1750

In Bangkok my usual haunt of years past, one could find places that offer a good, clean massage. I am a self-professed massage afficionado, and by that I mean no happy ending skillful massage with that perfect combination of strength and sensuousness that transports you to absolute bliss and leaves you floating out of there.

This has proven to be near impossible to find in Hatyai. I went to a 'spa' that is featured on a non-competitor website, and was disappointed. I took a 'package' which included a herbal steam, 90 min oil massage and thai herbal compress (total 2 1/4 hrs). Was initially offered a male masseuse (!), to which I politely declined. Receptionist claimed that the male masseuse is 'better'. Female masseuse was an older lady, but no matter as I only require a good clean massage. At the turnover point, she offered a 'ping-pong massage', which is essentially the massaging of your scrotum. This is supposed to promote better blood circulation in the area. I might have considered the offer if she looked a little better and was a little younger. So from what I observe, in Hatyai you have a choice of either Ab-op-nuat (Turkish Bath) places which are basically bordellos, or small shops that offer foot/body massage, where the quality (and objective) of the massage is questionable.

So basically bordellos and more bordellos, according to market demands here. That's 30-40 years of M'sia/S'pore ah-peks (grandpas) coming here for rubs and such, so I'm clearly not the target market.

SKY Farms - Andrews Karaoke

According to research, this place consistently has the babes. So I set out looking for it, not knowing where exactly it was (SKY comprises about 4-5 streets, all in a grid). Set out from the hotel and made a left. Spotted the sign 'Andrew' within seconds - couldnt have been easier. Arriving at 2 pm there was a choice of only 5 girls. There was a 6th sitting outside which I would have taken but she was booked. You seriously have to hit these places early. Chose a sweetie who turned out to be Laotian - a fresh 19 year old from Vientiane (showed me her passport). Delivered promptly to my room at 4 pm as ordered, then attempted to provide 3 uninspiring pops before she left at 9 am the following morning. Took 2 pops as service was near non-existant. Her idea of getting me going was the constant fidgeting of my nipples. Nothing else. Zilch. Got me a starfish for THB 2000. Left her in the room once to go for dinner and to check out Pink Lady, remembering to take all valuables with me. ;)

Pink Lady

This is an Ab-op-nuat bordello located right smack in the middle of the action downtown. You enter through the alley to the right of Hatyai Grand Plaza Hotel on Sanehanusorn. Arriving at 9 pm on a Friday night there was the following available: THB 1700 (about 10-12 girls in fishbowl), THB 2500 (about 5-7 girls to the side), Traditional Massage girls (about 8-10). There was a constant stream of guys coming in, some stayed for a beer, most left after a quick look. I had a beer and left. THB 88 for a small bottle of Singha.

Part III to follow...

Kataman
11-11-10, 13:03
On my way to Betong I stopped for the day in Hat Yai to assess the damage of the flood that happened there last Monday, November 1st.

If you have seen photos (google HY photos 2010 flood) they do not even come close to how bad the damage was and still is. The entire city (third largest city in Thailand) was under water for 3 days and today 11 days later they are barely starting to clean up. All major shopping areas downtown are still closed down and any with stores in the basements will be closed for 1-2 months.

Lee Garden is still closed as is Central Department Store in fact they have not even started cleaning the Tops Supermarket there. The same at Robinson's Department Store the Tops Supermarket there they have not started to clean yet. Diana Department Store is open from the first floor up but the entire basement including Tops Supermarket and the bowling alley are destroyed.

To put it in perspective there was 3-15 feet of water covering the entire city for 3 days with no power for 5 days and no water for 7 days.

As of today the power is on most of the time but water is still a major problem and it will be on for a few hours and then be shut off.

Most of the hotels while open all had damage from the flood either all of their lobby's and or their parking garages.

Yes, there are ladies available but some places are closed for example I walked by Chintana today and they are open but Atami across the street they have not even started cleaning. Most of the mamasans I talked with have less ladies many went home until things are back to normal.

The damage was severe in both Channivet and SKY but at least half the places are open as of today but again not at full staff. The bulk of the pubs downtown are still closed and many restaurants are closed. The Black Market is open but still cleaning and most all shops lost the bulk of their inventory.

There is activity in the city but it will be 1 to 2 months before things are back to normal.

If you are planning a trip anytime soon it is still OK to come but just be aware there is still garbage everywhere and the streets are filthy and yes there is some cleaning up going on but it is slow and slower and yes it is still raining but not all day every day.

I stopped in a few hotels to see if they have services and most all hotels have power and if the water is off it is generally off from late evening until early morning now. You will be safe and yes there are ladies available just be aware of what has happened and tip accordingly.

Betong
11-12-10, 15:20
There is activity in the city but it will be 1 to 2 months before things are back to normal.Sounds about right. Not really the best time to come here, unless passing through to somewhere else. Even then, I'd recommend just heading down the road to Dannok on the border. Business as usual there.

I would have already gotten out myself but my car spent a couple days submerged in 2 meters of muddy water and isn't going to be going anywhere anytime soon!

Kataman
11-19-10, 02:46
Heading back up north from Betong and stopped in Hat Yai today to see the progress of the clean up.

Electricity is back on but many traffic lights are not working. The water is still on and off and they are putting so much clorine in it the smell is distinct and there is yellow tinge to it. The water situation is more on than off but still an issue. Drink only bottled water.

Downtown all hotels are open but there are still issues with repairs and cleanup. Lee Garden, Central and Diana shopping centers are open but only the first floors and up, the basements are all still closed and will be for months to come. The flood water filled all 3 Tops Supermarkets floor to ceiling so all fixtures and all stock will have to be replaced and I would think 2-3 months before they reopen. Lotus, Carrefour and Big C are all open.

Many shops and restaurants are still closed but at least half are open and working. All the 7/11's around the downtown area are still closed with all of them needing all fixtures and all stock replaced.

Many Hat Yai ladies left for home until the New Year and some went to Betong and to Danouk. My guess is about 50% of the ladies are still there and working and the rest will be back after the new year.

The streets are still piled with trash and debris but is way better than when I was there 12 days ago. There are also many issues with the sinkholes and cracks in the streets so drive slowly and keep an eye out for these.

The Black Market is open again but most all shops had 4-6 feet of flood water so most shopkeepers lost 75-80% of their stock. The cleanup is done and stock is coming in everyday but again about a month for them to be back 100%.

Still a great place but if you come in over the next few weeks just be prepared for some of your favorite places to be closed or with different ownership. Most places in SKY and Channivet are open but again with less staff than before. Some pubs are closed and some are open but again the cleanup and repair is still ongoing.

Daeng
11-24-10, 02:06
A friend of mine show me this chick and we hv a nice night.

Kaki
12-05-10, 18:24
Time to give this lovely town my support by visiting it soon. What a devastating flood. Wonder where all brothers in arms have been to? :D

Kick Ass, Only sometimes

Green Head
01-09-11, 04:19
Most of my friends wanted to visit "kampung" to celebrate Christmas Eve there and of course, I did not quite agree with the idea as I know that the price of everything would sure shoot up on that day but what to do, majority won over minority. Here's the story:

23rd December 2010:

Worked half-day then departed from Penang at 4pm (Malaysian Time) with KKKL Transport Service in Prangin Mall. The trip took like 3 hours. Met up with 5 of my friends who had already reached there earlier on that day at Grand Satit Hotel and needless to say, they all had already got their "puying". Went for our dinner around 8. 30pm and boy, did we had some decent dinner. After our dinner, my friends brought us to Lita to book puying for tomorrow. Well, this time something different than my previous trip. Instead of choosing the puying myself, my friend recommended me to choose a puying called Ah Pim. According to them, during their previous trip, this girl was considered as wild and sex-driven. Much to my delighted, I just heeded their advice. So I book Ah Pim and she would come tomorrow. That night, went to Pattaya Club. Gosh, I must say that it was so enjoyable that I think no club in Penang can ever come close to them. At least one would not feel bored over there as it offered much varieties throughout the night. Funny shows performed by men with skirts, sexy dances by girls, flower-hanging dances but 2 that really surprised me were pole dance by some "ang mor poh" (I don't think they are European, maybe from Uzbezkistan, Kanzahstan, Gostan and all the stunt-stunt countries :P) and Michael Jackson show. Talking about Michael Jackson show, can you believe that I actually saw him did 45* degree lean like in the Smooth Criminal! Then celebrated my friend's birthday there with a medium-sized cake. Throughout the night, of course I encountered girls who tried to get close to me which I purposely acted like I was really drunk and ignored them (hell no that I was going to some RM50 to get you some "flowers"). We stayed there for like 3 hours then went back to our hotel. Before we called it for a night, my friends and all the puyings were playing in one of our rooms. Of course not group-sex and shit but cards game in which the one who got the lowest would have to drink the alcohol. I must say that I really enjoyed myself. Just imagine a scene where a group of girls and guys laughing and teasing one another while playing the game. That night, I vomitted twice.

24th December 2010:

Woke up about 9. 30am in the morning and seriously, my throat was sore at that time. I guess it must be due to the massive alcohol on the previous night. Went for breakfast with my friends at the hotel's restaurant. Food was OK (by the way, everything taste nice when your stomach is empty right?). After that went to Oscar Palace for massage. This round, I chose one auntie for oil massage. Man, have you guys ever feel such a feeling where you feel pain but at the same time feel syok? That was what I felt about the massage. RM50 gone from there for 2 hours (I don't know the price but the auntie asked RM50 from me I just gave). After that, went back to my room and rest. About 1 something in the afternoon, my friend called me to go to his room as Ah Pim had arrived. In the room, as usual, we were both shy so we didn't talk. My friends and their puyings are teasing us and such and we just smiled. The group of puyings wanted to gamble, so I gave Ah Pim RM20 to play. After like for 1 hour, we all departed into our room for our first action. Nothing special the "war". Missionary, nipple-licking and such. After that, we cleaned up ourselves and went to my friend's room again. Then from like 3pm to 8pm, we were playing the cards game. Most of us were drunks and especially me, started to babbling nonsenses like saying "I swear I will only love Ah Pim alone" and cuddling and hugging her. I can't explain the atmosphere but ultimately, it was really sweet. At about 9pm, we dropped down to Paragon. Paragon, as usual, just shake head and let the body flow. Then later on that night, we didn't take transport back to hotel. Instead we walked from there. Of course that time everyone was drunk. Gave Ah Pim a piggy-back, and surely, it was nice. Had Koay Teow Th'ng as supper in front of Grand Satit Hotel. During that time, Ah Pim was asking me stay for one more day but I didn't due to lack of money. Settled the night with one action.

25th December 2010:

Woke up first, then go for breakfast at the hotel restaurant. Then went to buy some drink for Ah Pim at 711. Ah Pim woke up about 10 something, almost 11. Had some small conversation and a peck before I tipped her back with RM20. Well, of course there was a "sad" face from her when I told her that I really couldn't stay for one more day. 3 of my friends are were follow me back too on that day, so left 4 who would stay for another day. Before we left, we had "tuu kah pui" (pig leg rice).

Lessons:

1) I've learned that sex is not everything that we seek. Is merely the experience of the girl showing that you're someone special to her, the willingness of her to please you and the sweetness when both of you cuddle each another around. Although you know that they are faking it for the sake of working but yet, you are simply willing to let her "bluff" you.

2) The power of money. When in Pattaya Club, I saw there was this one guy who bought all the flower from the flower carrier. Well, his intention was to throw all the flowers to the stage and let the girls snatched but before he could do it, the flower carrier stopped him because this might be dangerous as the girl would start to push one another around. So I thought to myself, if I had tonnes of money, sure I would buy lot of flowers and hang on them so that they could come and worship me.

3) My brought RM700 there and I don't know where the hell the money went. As far as I'm concerned, I didn't do anything silly like hanging flowers and tipped nonsensely.

Post-Trip Remarks:

1) Here's some reviews on my past trips. First trip, the girl's attitude was super bad (didn't really enjoy it).2nd trip, the girl was sex-based-satisfaction. The girl did ask me to go out in which I allow her to as she gave me to things I wanted. 3 shots of games. Beside that, she allow me to finger her and at the same time, allow me to play with her anus and ears. Really satisfied. This trip however, Ah Pim is more to emotional-oriented. She gave me more than just sex and I have to say that I am emotionally attached to her till now. She did call me a couple of times and we talked (she called me darling and miss me and so on, although I still purely believe that all these are just only gimmicks). Some of my friends also told me that she liked me (they got to know this from their puyings as all of them are "sisters".

2) I must say that I really confuse about my feeling now. Honestly from my heart, I really don't mind to have a call-girl as my wife if she can cook, can take care of the house and also, some who can assure that my man's esteem is there. As I'm still young (23 years old) and never had any serious relationship before, naturally I will feel like she's the "one" right? Of course I do believe that most of you will say that "you're still young and there are tonnes of great women waiting for you out there, don't think too much la". I myself also tell me this but there is something inside me making feel uncomfortable.

Oh well, here's is all I got to share. Perhaps cheong gors over here can give me your points of view.

Jj Park
01-10-11, 09:22
Green head,

I am already in my mid 40s already. I have been up north a lot of times and I must say what you had experienced, I had been there too. You have to take care your future and not let these kind of feeling drain you out.

Old cowboy

Green Head
01-10-11, 17:08
Green head,

I am already in my mid 40s already. I have been up north a lot of times and I must say what you had experienced, I had been there too. You have to take care your future and not let these kind of feeling drain you out.

Old cowboyNo worry no worry. Although I'm green head, I'm not vegetable head. Surely I know what is reality and what is not. But seriously, the experience was really sweet. How about you old howdie. Have you experienced anything like this before?

Goyave
01-10-11, 19:30
... I must say that I really confuse about my feeling now. Honestly from my heart, I really don't mind to have a call-girl as my wife if she can cook, can take care of the house and also, some who can assure that my man's esteem is there. As I'm still young (23 years old) and never had any serious relationship before, naturally I will feel like she's the "one" right? Of course I do believe that most of you will say that "you're still young and there are tonnes of great women waiting for you out there, don't think too much la". I myself also tell me this but there is something inside me making feel uncomfortable.

Oh well, here's is all I got to share. Perhaps cheong gors over here can give me your points of view.

Yes, you are (probably too) young and IMHO, you should take your time before making such a decision. You should at least spend more time together (several months is a minimum, and I would recommend at least one full year). Even after staying together on a daily basis for one year, you might not know enough things about her, but it would allow you to learn and understand how she is and acts in non-mongering situations of everyday life, what are her priorities, etc.

Take also the time to read this submission: http://www.stickmanbangkok.com/reader/reader1803.htm
I don't agree with everything that is said there, but many points are very true.

Green Head
01-11-11, 14:38
Yes, you are (probably too) young and IMHO, you should take your time before making such a decision. You should at least spend more time together (several months is a minimum, and I would recommend at least one full year). Even after staying together on a daily basis for one year, you might not know enough things about her, but it would allow you to learn and understand how she is and acts in non-mongering situations of everyday life, what are her priorities, etc.

Take also the time to read this submission:

http://www.stickmanbangkok.com/reader/reader1803.htm

I don't agree with everything that is said there, but many points are very true. Hey, I've also come across this website before. . I guess you must have searched "Thai wife good" in Google right :P. Well, I don't know. I mean, of course I'll be happy if she is willing to take her own money and make her own passport to come to Penang and live together with me. By the way, there are several people that I know who marry Thai wife. And almost all of them tell me, WORTH IT. Beside their loyalty and sincerity toward the husband, they are more willing to do house chore and well-mannered. However their Thai wife are not from Danok 1 but from the kampung-kampung 1. In short, they bought their wife over. But don't worry bro, I'm not addicted to it. I just miss the feeling and the sweetness only. Tell me Goyave. Will you get a call-girl as your wife. For me, I will.

Goyave
01-11-11, 23:38
Hey, I've also come across this website before. . I guess you must have searched "Thai wife good" in Google right :P. Well, I don't know. I mean, of course I'll be happy if she is willing to take her own money and make her own passport to come to Penang and live together with me. By the way, there are several people that I know who marry Thai wife. And almost all of them tell me, WORTH IT. Beside their loyalty and sincerity toward the husband, they are more willing to do house chore and well-mannered. However their Thai wife are not from Danok 1 but from the kampung-kampung 1. In short, they bought their wife over. But don't worry bro, I'm not addicted to it. I just miss the feeling and the sweetness only. Tell me Goyave. Will you get a call-girl as your wife. For me, I will.

To be honest, I am not a great fan of Stickman's website, but the previously mentioned reader's contribution is a must read IMHO (you really should read it thoroughly if you have not done it yet, even if it's a long read) and no, I have not found it by entering a few keywords in Google. When I read something interesting online, I just bookmark the URL and I've done this long ago regarding this specific webpage...

I know many people (most of them are farangs, though) married to Thai women (most of them are former prostitutes) and I would say that in the great majority of cases, the marriage is not successful, but not many husbands would admit this failure; instead, they would pretend that (almost) everything is fine, when it is obvious that it is not when you know the couples (and the problems that they face on a daily basis) well enough.

Maybe is it very different for your friends, and if I am not mistaken, you are Malaysian and the cultural differences are not as numerous with a Thai woman than in the case of a farang guy, but you should not take (IMHO again) such a decision (marrying a prostitute) in haste: you are still very young and don't know this girl very well and I am pretty certain that you can find a regular girl who is probably as hot (if not hotter) and sweet as this prostitute. Maybe your girl is actually a real gem, but you can't really know it before spending enough time with her on a daily basis, IMHO. Sure, some former prostitutes can become good wives, but it's far than being the majority of them, according to what I've seen so far. So, with what I know now (I live in Thailand since year 2002), I would not marry one. But a regular Thai girl, why not, once you know her (and her family, friends, background, etc.) well enough...

Anyway, I wish you good luck and you will do what you think is good for you.

Freezone
01-12-11, 01:23
. Sure, some former prostitutes can become good wives, but it's far than being the majority of them, according to what I've seen so far. So, with what I know now (I live in Thailand since year 2002) , I would not marry one. But a regular Thai girl, why not, once you know her (and her family, friends, background, etc.) well enough.Agree 100% and this is not only with Thai girls but with ANY Working Ladies in this trade.

I've known 2 guys that fell in love and married 2 Filipinas in Manila. Long story short, both were supported by the guys with money but girls cheated on them anyway. The longest one lasted just over 2years.

FZ

Green Head
01-13-11, 01:15
To be honest, I am not a great fan of Stickman's website, but the previously mentioned reader's contribution is a must read IMHO (you really should read it thoroughly if you have not done it yet, even if it's a long read) and no, I have not found it by entering a few keywords in Google. When I read something interesting online, I just bookmark the URL and I've done this long ago regarding this specific webpage.

I know many people (most of them are farangs, though) married to Thai women (most of them are former prostitutes) and I would say that in the great majority of cases, the marriage is not successful, but not many husbands would admit this failure; instead, they would pretend that (almost) everything is fine, when it is obvious that it is not when you know the couples (and the problems that they face on a daily basis) well enough.

Maybe is it very different for your friends, and if I am not mistaken, you are Malaysian and the cultural differences are not as numerous with a Thai woman than in the case of a farang guy, but you should not take (IMHO again) such a decision (marrying a prostitute) in haste: you are still very young and don't know this girl very well and I am pretty certain that you can find a regular girl who is probably as hot (if not hotter) and sweet as this prostitute. Maybe your girl is actually a real gem, but you can't really know it before spending enough time with her on a daily basis, IMHO. Sure, some former prostitutes can become good wives, but it's far than being the majority of them, according to what I've seen so far. So, with what I know now (I live in Thailand since year 2002) , I would not marry one. But a regular Thai girl, why not, once you know her (and her family, friends, background, etc.) well enough.

Anyway, I wish you good luck and you will do what you think is good for you.Yup, I'm a Malaysian. But the webpage is killing me though, long like hell. What I did was just scroll-through and I'll read if I see any interesting word. Really. Can you tell me more of what you think of Thai women, at least in general. Well, my friends do marry Thai wife but about the wife's background, I'm not sure. If I'm not mistaken, they went into the village and bought the girl out. Is this thing real. I mean, they bought the girl out by paying the parents and the agent and the girl will be they wife already. And boy, do they enjoy their life. Don't worry man. . Tell me, why you think they can't make a good wife, in your opinion.

Goyave
01-13-11, 09:02
Yup, I'm a Malaysian. But the webpage is killing me though, long like hell. What I did was just scroll-through and I'll read if I see any interesting word. Really. Can you tell me more of what you think of Thai women, at least in general. Well, my friends do marry Thai wife but about the wife's background, I'm not sure. If I'm not mistaken, they went into the village and bought the girl out. Is this thing real. I mean, they bought the girl out by paying the parents and the agent and the girl will be they wife already. And boy, do they enjoy their life. Don't worry man. . Tell me, why you think they can't make a good wife, in your opinion.

Yes, the webpage mentioned in one of my previous reports is a long one and takes some time to read, but it's worth it as it might prevent you from making a big mistake. Come on, mate, you are considering a marriage and it's usually supposed to be a life-long engagement, so, why don't you take the time to read for free what you are very likely to learn the hard, long and costly way if you marry someone you should have not (and to speak frankly, if your spouse is a former prostitute, the odds are usually not very favorable)?

I agree with almost everything that is said on the previously mentioned webpage, that's why I recommend you to read it thoroughly. I am just a little bit more optimistic than the author about regular (not former prostitutes) Thai women. Not the kind that you would "buy" (I guess that you are speaking about some kind of dowry there?) from a poor family in a rural village (it would not make a big difference in this case), but for instance, girls from a middle-class family who have a regular job and who could support their family on their own. It's not very difficult to date those "good" and financially-independent girls if you are a decent guy and when you can speak a common language well-enough. Even if I am not yet fluent in Thai, after spending a few years in the Land of Smiles, I may now easily date (for instance) a cell phone shop owner, a translator, a pharmacist (etc.), all very cute, charming, clever, fun to be with and in their mid-twenties: this kind of women are much better options for a serious and long-term relationship than a former prostitute or an uneducated farmer girl (by the way, I am in my early forties, so, as a young 23 year-old bloke, you should have much more options or you may still enjoy the celibate life for many years: you will still be able to find someone decent later, and that's why you should not marry someone in haste now in my humble opinion).

Again, that's just my humble opinion and you will do what you believe is good for you.

Green Head
01-13-11, 17:12
Yes, the webpage mentioned in one of my previous reports is a long one and takes some time to read, but it's worth it as it might prevent you from making a big mistake. Come on, mate, you are considering a marriage and it's usually supposed to be a life-long engagement, so, why don't you take the time to read for free what you are very likely to learn the hard, long and costly way if you marry someone you should have not (and to speak frankly, if your spouse is a former prostitute, the odds are usually not very favorable)?

I agree with almost everything that is said on the previously mentioned webpage, that's why I recommend you to read it thoroughly. I am just a little bit more optimistic than the author about regular (not former prostitutes) Thai women. Not the kind that you would "buy" (I guess that you are speaking about some kind of dowry there?) from a poor family in a rural village (it would not make a big difference in this case) , but for instance, girls from a middle-class family who have a regular job and who could support their family on their own. It's not very difficult to date those "good" and financially-independent girls if you are a decent guy and when you can speak a common language well-enough. Even if I am not yet fluent in Thai, after spending a few years in the Land of Smiles, I may now easily date (for instance) a cell phone shop owner, a translator, a pharmacist (etc.) , all very cute, charming, clever, fun to be with and in their mid-twenties: this kind of women are much better options for a serious and long-term relationship than a former prostitute or an uneducated farmer girl (by the way, I am in my early forties, so, as a young 23 year-old bloke, you should have much more options or you may still enjoy the celibate life for many years: you will still be able to find someone decent later, and that's why you should not marry someone in haste now in my humble opinion).

Again, that's just my humble opinion and you will do what you believe is good for you. Nono. It's always good to have people to talk and share. Like I said before, this feeling will die off soon. Here's my opinion though. I rather have a farm girl as a wife though. First of all, they are thought to do house chores ever since young. 2ndly, they have almost nothing ever since young, so I believe that they are easily to be satisfied. What I'm trying to say is, they don't really demand much from their spouse just as long as the husband can provide what they should actually be providing like house, food and love, I guess :P. So you won't have "hey you know Sarah's boyfriend just got her a new handbag yesterday" or "baby, I want this handphone, can you buy for me?" shit. She may be a former prostitute but if she is able to satisfied these two, I can take her as my wife. But what I'm more afraid of is the parents and the family. I've heard of cases where the family forces the daughter to ask money from the husband. But ultimately, everyone deserves a chance right. If she's good enough, I mean why not. But like you said before, their loyalty and honesty are questionable.

This is just my point of view. So what do you think? And yeah, by the way, the term "marry" is not really marry. It's more like staying together as lovers. So I won't have any headache should she try to any nasty

Goyave
01-13-11, 21:10
Nono. It's always good to have people to talk and share. Like I said before, this feeling will die off soon. Here's my opinion though. I rather have a farm girl as a wife though. First of all, they are thought to do house chores ever since young. 2ndly, they have almost nothing ever since young, so I believe that they are easily to be satisfied. What I'm trying to say is, they don't really demand much from their spouse just as long as the husband can provide what they should actually be providing like house, food and love, I guess :P. So you won't have "hey you know Sarah's boyfriend just got her a new handbag yesterday" or "baby, I want this handphone, can you buy for me?" shit. She may be a former prostitute but if she is able to satisfied these two, I can take her as my wife. But what I'm more afraid of is the parents and the family. I've heard of cases where the family forces the daughter to ask money from the husband. But ultimately, everyone deserves a chance right. If she's good enough, I mean why not. But like you said before, their loyalty and honesty are questionable.

This is just my point of view. So what do you think? And yeah, by the way, the term "marry" is not really marry. It's more like staying together as lovers. So I won't have any headache should she try to any nasty

If you need somebody to do the house chores, then, you don't need a wife (that was your term initially) nor a girlfriend, but a maid (คนใช้). A farm girl can be a cheap and good housemaid. But most farm girls are undereducated and usually intellectually limited. In the long-term, you will very likely get bored if your companion is a farm girl with nothing much interesting or stimulating to discuss with. And you might even be ashamed of her lack of culture when you have to meet certain people (business relationship, boss, colleagues, etc.) in her presence.

By the way, most prostitutes in Thailand are coming from rural villages in the poorest parts of this country. Contrary to what many people think, prostitution is not a job of last resort for Thai women to survive, but it's rather a vocation for those (and mostly are uneducated farm girls) who want non-essential material possessions that they can’t otherwise afford.

So, if you believe that a farm girl (even if she has never worked as a prostitute previously) would not pester you for you offering her and her family non-essential things, then, think again! Even if she's a good person herself, it's usually her parents who, more often than not, pressure their daughter to get money from you as much as they can. The situation is not an easy one for the girl: if she refuses or can't give enough money (according to her family), she loses face, and if she asks too much money (according to you), you will get angry. In both cases, it generates conflicts, and you will eventually start to wonder whether your farm girl was such a good choice as a wife or long-term companion.

If you choose your wife among a middle-class family, her family are not going to be so demanding: they would lose face if they do so. But if you are perceived as a (relatively) rich person by your girlfriend's poor family, it is you who will lose face if you don't help them enough (according to them). That's why it's not always a good idea to choose a farm girl as your companion...

Green Head
01-14-11, 12:59
If you need somebody to do the house chores, then, you don't need a wife (that was your term initially) nor a girlfriend, but a maid (&3588; &3609; &3651; &3594; &3657. A farm girl can be a cheap and good housemaid. But most farm girls are undereducated and usually intellectually limited. In the long-term, you will very likely get bored if your companion is a farm girl with nothing much interesting or stimulating to discuss with. And you might even be ashamed of her lack of culture when you have to meet certain people (business relationship, boss, colleagues, etc.) in her presence.

By the way, most prostitutes in Thailand are coming from rural villages in the poorest parts of this country. Contrary to what many people think, prostitution is not a job of last resort for Thai women to survive, but it's rather a vocation for those (and mostly are uneducated farm girls) who want non-essential material possessions that they can't otherwise afford.

So, if you believe that a farm girl (even if she has never worked as a prostitute previously) would not pester you for you offering her and her family non-essential things, then, think again! Even if she's a good person herself, it's usually her parents who, more often than not, pressure their daughter to get money from you as much as they can. The situation is not an easy one for the girl: if she refuses or can't give enough money (according to her family) , she loses face, and if she asks too much money (according to you) , you will get angry. In both cases, it generates conflicts, and you will eventually start to wonder whether your farm girl was such a good choice as a wife or long-term companion.

If you choose your wife among a middle-class family, her family are not going to be so demanding: they would lose face if they do so. But if you are perceived as a (relatively) rich person by your girlfriend's poor family, it is you who will lose face if you don't help them enough (according to them). That's why it's not always a good idea to choose a farm girl as your companion. Geez now that make sense, A LOT! Seriously, I never thought about it that deep before. Well, I'll never be ashamed of her if she's illiterated or uneducated but like you said, even if the girl chooses not to ask you for money, her family will. Hm about middle-class girl, I just don't know because I never even met one before. But I always believe this, the smarter a girl is, the more UNLIKELY she's going to listen to the husband. Sorta you know,"why should I?". That's why I prefer girl who is not smart and as a result, she chooses to follow whatever the husband say. I think I'm stereotyping, correct me if I'm wrong. And yeah, tell me. What else can those farm girl work if not prostitution?

Member #2305
01-14-11, 13:49
This trip however, Ah Pim is more to emotional-oriented. She gave me more than just sex and I have to say that I am emotionally attached to her till now. She did call me a couple of times and we talked (she called me darling and miss me and so on, although I still purely believe that all these are just only gimmicks). Some of my friends also told me that she liked me (they got to know this from their puyings as all of them are "sisters".

Ah Pim did call you couple of times, call you 'darling' and said miss you.

You already 'assumed' that she like you or even love you and also think whether to marry a call girl!

What if she calls you few times per day, cry or swear in-front of you?

Bro, please wake up! Tell Ah Pim how much you earn now, how much you can give her monthly if she with you! Then see how will she react? She probably will stop calling you.

Green head, you are only 23 and don't tell me you can't get a normal girl at your home town to marry?

Wake up and then concentrate on your work, goes Danok is just for fun only. When back to Malaysia I. E. After cross the border please forget what the girl had told you.

Freezone
01-15-11, 01:18
Ah Pim did call you couple of times, call you 'darling' and said miss you.

You already 'assumed' that she like you or even love you and also think whether to marry a call girl!

What if she calls you few times per day, cry or swear in-front of you?

Bro, please wake up! Tell Ah Pim how much you earn now, how much you can give her monthly if she with you! Then see how will she react? She probably will stop calling you.

Green head, you are only 23 and don't tell me you can't get a normal girl at your home town to marry?

Wake up and then concentrate on your work, goes Danok is just for fun only. When back to Malaysia I. E. After cross the border please forget what the girl had told you.The info was a bit harsh but very truthful. And I do agree with this 100% as sometimes you need to be a little forceful for others to listen and pay attention and not make a BIG mistake in life for one so young.

FZ

Goyave
01-15-11, 08:06
Geez now that make sense, A LOT! Seriously, I never thought about it that deep before. Well, I'll never be ashamed of her if she's illiterated or uneducated but like you said, even if the girl chooses not to ask you for money, her family will. Hm about middle-class girl, I just don't know because I never even met one before. But I always believe this, the smarter a girl is, the more UNLIKELY she's going to listen to the husband. Sorta you know,"why should I?". That's why I prefer girl who is not smart and as a result, she chooses to follow whatever the husband say. I think I'm stereotyping, correct me if I'm wrong. And yeah, tell me.
If your girlfriend is not smart, she's not going to understand your own limits and needs and would more likely listen to her family's "advice", instructions and other bullshit stories. For a Thai girl, family comes first, and especially if she's not much educated, she would more likely obey to her parents than to her husband. She might always say "yes" to you, but in the end, she will do what her parents tell her to do in most cases (of course, those are gross generalizations, and it's not true for all of them, but it happens quite often, believe me!). A girl from a middle-class family would usually not undergo this sort of pressure from her parents (as explained earlier), and moreover, she is probably smarter and can understand that your financial resources are not unlimited and she is more likely to make wiser decisions than always being influenced by her parents. It might indeed be a bit more challenging for you because you will have to deal with a smarter person, but it's better (IMHO) than to face a stubborn farm girl for whom your own opinion has no value when it contradicts those of her parents.

What else can those farm girl work if not prostitution?
When I said that prostitution is not a job of last resort for Thai women to survive, it's because one can easily live with very little money in the Land of Smiles, especially in the rural parts of this country. In the poor villages, you don't need more than 3000 baht per month, but that's when you don't buy non-essential material possessions. Before becoming prostitutes, the local girls often worked in regular jobs, as a farm girl, or in a factory, or as an employee in a restaurant, in a small shop, in a 7-Eleven or in a supermarket, for instance. They probably did not earn much more than 6000 or 7000 baht per month before becoming a prostitute, but that's already sufficient for a local to live a decent enough life in this country.

But of course, it doesn't allow them to buy often many non-essential items. The average Thai prostitute spends a great part of her earnings in non-essential things (she also sends a substantial part of her money to her family, though, but her family often uses a non-negligible part of this money to buy non-essential items too). For instance, the average local prostitute would buy a new cellular phone every three months or so only because she can afford it and to show it to her "friends". The local prostitutes also gamble a lot and are often meth-amphetamines (ยาบ้า = "ya ba") consumers, again, because they can afford it, but those are certainly not essential needs.

Green Head
01-15-11, 16:44
If your girlfriend is not smart, she's not going to understand your own limits and needs and would more likely listen to her family's "advice", instructions and other bullshit stories. For a Thai girl, family comes first, and especially if she's not much educated, she would more likely obey to her parents than to her husband. She might always say "yes" to you, but in the end, she will do what her parents tell her to do in most cases (of course, those are gross generalizations, and it's not true for all of them, but it happens quite often, believe me!). A girl from a middle-class family would usually not undergo this sort of pressure from her parents (as explained earlier) , and moreover, she is probably smarter and can understand that your financial resources are not unlimited and she is more likely to make wiser decisions than always being influenced by her parents. It might indeed be a bit more challenging for you because you will have to deal with a smarter person, but it's better (IMHO) than to face a stubborn farm girl for whom your own opinion has no value when it contradicts those of her parents.

When I said that prostitution is not a job of last resort for Thai women to survive, it's because one can easily live with very little money in the Land of Smiles, especially in the rural parts of this country. In the poor villages, you don't need more than 3000 baht per month, but that's when you don't buy non-essential material possessions. Before becoming prostitutes, the local girls often worked in regular jobs, as a farm girl, or in a factory, or as an employee in a restaurant, in a small shop, in a 7-Eleven or in a supermarket, for instance. They probably did not earn much more than 6000 or 7000 baht per month before becoming a prostitute, but that's already sufficient for a local to live a decent enough life in this country.

But of course, it doesn't allow them to buy often many non-essential items. The average Thai prostitute spends a great part of her earnings in non-essential things (she also sends a substantial part of her money to her family, though, but her family often uses a non-negligible part of this money to buy non-essential items too). For instance, the average local prostitute would buy a new cellular phone every three months or so only because she can afford it and to show it to her "friends". The local prostitutes also gamble a lot and are often meth-amphetamines (&3618; &3634; &3610; &3657; &3634; = "ya ba") consumers, again, because they can afford it, but those are certainly not essential needs. Wow. That really some advice! Really knock me up. You serious? People in the rural area can live a decent live with only 3000 baht per month. Well, I never. What I heard often is how they don't own a house, not enough to eat, dad and older brother gamble, parents sold them, parents need money for operation and other stories. But after reading your advices, I feel that it really make sense. Guess, I'll just have to treat them like a prostitute, not some lover. When you say middle-class. Actually what is "middle-class". A person who has proper education? Sufficient money to live a decent live? Or. By the way, is job opportunity is high in Thailand? I'm graduating soon and I am thinking of going to Thailand to work. Well, at the same time, find me true one.

Goyave
01-15-11, 19:15
Wow. That really some advice! Really knock me up. You serious? People in the rural area can live a decent live with only 3000 baht per month. Well, I never. What I heard often is how they don't own a house, not enough to eat, dad and older brother gamble, parents sold them, parents need money for operation and other stories. But after reading your advices, I feel that it really make sense. Guess, I'll just have to treat them like a prostitute, not some lover. When you say middle-class. Actually what is "middle-class". A person who has proper education? Sufficient money to live a decent live? Or. By the way, is job opportunity is high in Thailand? I'm graduating soon and I am thinking of going to Thailand to work. Well, at the same time, find me true one.

Yes, local people can live with only 3000 baht per month (and sometimes lesser than that) in rural Thailand if they are reasonable (that means not much gambling, for instance) and don't want to buy non-essential items. Of course, it's not a very comfortable life (their houses are often rudimentary), but most of them are quite happy and have enough food (most of them have rice, fruits, chicken, they go fishing, etc.). If they are sick, they may go to the local public hospital and they are taken care of for free there in most cases.

About "middle-class", there is a definition here, for instance: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Middle_class
It's difficult to define precisely this notion in a few words. It's the class of people who are not the richest, nor the poorest in one country, but more or less in the medium.

About job opportunities in Thailand, you must know that many jobs are prohibited for foreigners in Thailand. You can find more information for instance here:
http://www.thailawonline.com/en/others/labour-law/forbidden-occupations-for-foreigners-jobs.html
http://www.ajarnmichael.com/JobsThailand.html

JoeyBoy88
01-18-11, 06:46
Hi.

I'm going to samui soon, but considering the escort fee in samui is quite overprice & I guess phu ying on the island prefer 'farang' (Western guys) over Asean guys.

Would anyone of you suggest me the alternative like where to get the escort girls with thb2000 / day?

Preferably Danok and / or Hadyai?

Thanks guys

Amjeck
01-19-11, 15:57
The average Thai prostitute spends a great part of her earnings in non-essential things (she also sends a substantial part of her money to her family, though, but her family often uses a non-negligible part of this money to buy non-essential items too). For instance, the average local prostitute would buy a new cellular phone every three months or so only because she can afford it and to show it to her "friends". The local prostitutes also gamble a lot and are often meth-amphetamines (ยาบ้า = "ya ba") consumers, again, because they can afford it, but those are certainly not essential needs.I agree.

Thai p4p girls who cater to foreigners are overpaid and spoiled. They make more money than they need. Consider this everytime you enter into negotiations for sex with a pro.

Ice Raj
02-07-11, 07:40
Actually you will be surprised. Not all the Samui bargirls would enjoy white men. You just need to get into the girlie bars, buy a beer and wait for the fun to happen. If you think there is anyone you like just ask her over and buy her a drink. You can then negotiate and etc-etc. The barfine has to be paid of course. But still it wouldn't be more expensive than Phuket! I sguuest you try the girls in Samui, they are a nice change from the normal ones we have in our hometown. Danok / Hadyai.

Ice

Whoreman
03-26-11, 15:27
I'm going to Hat Yai and Danok around 10-12 of April. I really want to avoid all the water throwing (I'll be escaping to Malaysia for Songkran itself) but I heard that the water throwing starts on Sunday 10 April in Danok. Is this true?

Member #2305
03-27-11, 05:43
I'm going to Hat Yai and Danok around 10-12 of April. I really want to avoid all the water throwing (I'll be escaping to Malaysia for Songkran itself) but I heard that the water throwing starts on Sunday 10 April in Danok. Is this true?Should be start from 12th at Danok.

To avoid throwing of water, why not you just stay at your room (home) until evening time during Songkran?

Whoreman
03-27-11, 06:36
should be start from 12th at danok.

to avoid throwing of water, why not you just stay at your room (home) until evening time during songkran? because i'll be travelling from bangkok to penang and want to spend a day and night in hat yai and danok while i'm travelling. maybe if i leave danok early tuesday morning i'll avoid the [CodeWord117] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord117)?

Pro Fesseur
03-27-11, 07:03
because i'll be travelling from bangkok to penang and want to spend a day and night in hat yai and danok while i'm travelling. maybe if i leave danok early tuesday morning i'll avoid the [CodeWord117] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord117)?don't be too optimistic. while songkran official holiday dates are april 13-15,"[CodeWord118] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord118)" usually start a couple of days before the 13th and end a couple of days after the 15th. i would say that if you really want to avoid them, you should not visit thailand between the 10th and the 17th day of april.

Betong
03-27-11, 14:23
because i'll be travelling from bangkok to penang and want to spend a day and night in hat yai and danok while i'm travelling. maybe if i leave danok early tuesday morning i'll avoid the [CodeWord117] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord117)?yes, in dannok (and hatyai too) it usually gets going on the afternoon of the 12th, so if you leave early you should be alright. it all ends at sunset on the 13th, thank heavens. not a great time to travel, though. i suggest getting a girl and spending a full day or two in a nice hotel room.

Whoreman
03-27-11, 16:49
Yes, in Dannok (and Hatyai too) it usually gets going on the afternoon of the 12th, so if you leave early you should be alright. It all ends at sunset on the 13th, thank heavens. Not a great time to travel, though. I suggest getting a girl and spending a full day or two in a nice hotel room.Good advice. Are you sure it's all over on the 13th? If so I might stay in Hatyai and Danok for a full week.

Betong
03-28-11, 10:00
Are you sure it's all over on the 13th?Well, I've never seen a drop of water thrown after about 6 pm on the 13th. It's one of the advantages of living in Hatyai rather than up north (or Pattaya!) , where it can go on a week or more.

JohnnyOCS
04-12-11, 19:15
Cheongster,

Visited SC Heritage last week at 4:30pm, knock on Room 511 but nobody reply. It seem like this place is close already.

JohnnyOCS
04-12-11, 19:18
Cheongster Sc Heritage no More, visit last week at 4:30pm but nobody answer seem like is no more already.

Ice Raj
05-20-11, 09:26
Hi guys,

Wow this thread has gone pretty darn quiet for awhile. Wonder if all is fine in our favourite hunting ground. It's been awhile since I dropped in there, busy with other places, especially Indonesia! But love to visit Danok or Hadyai very soon.

How is the scene? Still the same? I heard a few friends of mine were there in Danok for 2 nights and had a miserable time with girls! They only allowed one shot though paid for overnight. Then they don't want to drink the drinks and try to force my friends to buy them pills! When told they would not buy pills for them they just leave! Unbelievable. Complained to Papasan and they also so pissed with the girls but can't do anything! Changed girl and had same problem seems! Truly "un-Thai"!

Anyone had a good time there recently? Give me a reason to visit again guys! Haha!

Cheers,

Ice

Kataman
07-24-11, 04:06
Hat Yai Post Flood Update # 3.

On the way to and from Betong I stopped in HY twice over the past week and there are many new updates.

There has been a 60% plus turnover in ladies with many new names and faces around at all the regular places. Some places have closed and reopened under new ownership or new management. There are many more older ladies working now so choose carefully. I saw a couple of new places in Channivet and three new places in SKY (See Kim Yong). There are many more Chinese (PRC) ladies working the streets than last year so again new names and faces. All the Chinese ladies I talked to were from Northern China and spoke Mandarin only with little to no English. Prices everywhere were all the same prices as before but many of the Mamasans and Papasans are asking a higher price upfront and then coming down if you walk away so save your money.

You will still see restaurants and shops still closed but things are back to pre 2006 levels as far as tourists and at least 80% of the old places are open and working. Most of the pubs are open and working but again many new faces working.

There is a large contingent of Thai Army troops very visible all around the downtown area and I also saw a larger police presence checking I'd's, licenses and helmet wearing.

It took over six months for the Tops Supermarket in Robinson's to reopen and they now have a decent wine and beer selection. The Tops Supermarket in Central opened up about six weeks ago and it is now on the 5th floor with the basement still closed and they have no wine or liquor department only a few beers. The Tops Supermarket in Diana opened two weeks ago and it is small with limited selections. The Fuji Japanese Restaurant in Lee Garden has been moved to Lotus. Speaking of Lotus they have remodeled and added a large wine and liquor department that has good prices and a huge new selection so if you want a higher end bottle of wine or liquor it is worth the trip (about 3 KM from downtown).

Many of the shops in the Black Market closed or moved to new locations but there is still a large amount of goods available with many prices higher but again ask for discounts and do not be afraid to walk away they will always call you back and lower the price. The Asia Market out by the Bus Station had a major fire a month ago so it is open but only about 50-60% of the shops are working.

Cowboy Brew
07-30-11, 14:00
Cheongster Sc Heritage no More, visit last week at 4:30pm but nobody answer seem like is no more already.Haven't been to Hatyai for two years and the last time I was there, it was still in operation and the few fair looking girls were still being snapped up rather early in the afternoon. I guess with inflation and rising cost of living, there really isn; t enough quality girls from Bangkok willing to go on 5000 baht 2 shots guaranteed anymore. On deepar analysia, and Bangkok, although those girls are not at the quality level of the magazine models that can fetch 4000 to 5000 baht per 1 and half hour session, they certainly can command 2500 to 3000 baht per session. All it takes are two customers and 3 to 4 hours of work and they are done for the day. They don't even need to go overnight and spend the evening with men if they don't want to. I guess the closing down is inevitable.

Mic Tang
08-15-11, 13:32
Cheongster Sc Heritage no More, visit last week at 4:30pm but nobody answer seem like is no more already.SC Heritage is back to business. Went there last mointh. Same room, same rate, overall girl quality improved.

ImaHore
09-15-11, 06:12
I was only in HY for 1 night, on a Monday 2weeks ago. I walked all around it and into a couple of the girly bars. They did not seem to be set up yet, and were almost empty. Beer was expensive, girls subdued and I was quite disappointed. In the end I headed back to my hotel and passed 2 FL close to the Kings Hotels. One of them took me to her room in a different hotel, and for 500 THB she gave me a good time. Excellent CBJ, and then a very good and energetic cowgirl to completion. Not what I was really looking for but it was a good second choice. She was probably in her mid 20's, small tits and she had a big beautiful bum.

King2075
10-13-11, 06:57
Hi guys, after retire from Hatyai 4 years. Now feel going back to there again. Is there any place to book puyin beside SKY & Channivet? Kindly advise. Since so long didn't went there. Plan to have a trip to Hatyai & Danok.

King2075
11-10-11, 16:10
Hi guy,

Just back from Hatyai. After long break. Here the report.

Reach at 6am (Malaysia time) , straight drive to Garden home to check-in. After check-in, we having our breakfast around Lee Garden. Then take tuk-tuk to Meridian. From there, we walk to KFC area. Found that a lot of the shop is closed. Left around 10 shops only. When 1 of the shop call "Friend Karaoke" saw the boss is my old tour guide. Where my first time step into Hatyai 6 years ago. We have select those chick and ask them to come to our room at around 3pm (thai time). Can say that those karaoke have only 1 or 2 beautiful chick.

Others chick is ok ok only. At night we went to kiss channel. Overall the chick is friendly and beautiful.

2nd day, we drive to danok. We reach there around afternoon. We check into Siamthianna hotel. After that, we go to Danuk karaoke to walk around. I would say that there a lot of chick over there But their look is rate from 1 to 10, I rate them as 4 only. The price over there is damm expensive. Which is 2500 to 3500. I would say, if 3500bath, I would go for.

Models. However, we didn't book them as we judge their face as 4 to 5 only. As a result, at night we went to Yes club which located at around Oilver hotel area. I would say, when we enter into the "yes club" we saw a lot of beautiful chick inside there. Which make us feel that danuk really is happening. I would say that, they ave 3 uniform, each uniform

Have around 30 to 50 girls. So I believe the girl in the club is around 150 girls. But the girl over there is really playful and sexy. But each time they come to your table, you have to be prepare to buy for them drink which cost per cup 100bath. They will come 2 to 3 girl to entertain you. But you have to be firm if you think that you don't want to buy them the

Drink. But the captain will keep on ask you to buy for them. But they is 1 way to solve this. If you think that you just need that girl accompany you whole night, then you just give her 500bath, then ask her not to buy drink when captain come to your table. That what, we do this to them. Because if you give them 500bath, their boss will get 0. But if you buy them the drinks, then the boss will get 20% to 30. So end up they just earn 80 to 70. So if you just give them the money then ask them to accompany you, then will do it. Of course they will have to go others table to entertain customer. But when they come to your table, they will tell the captain that they don't want the drink.

I would say that overall this trip is a good trip for me. Only I think if better to book chick from Hatyai to bring them to danuk.

Sorry for my broken english.

Daeng
01-10-12, 02:21
As usual it's another trip of free and easy plus entertainment as well.

As pleasure in Hatyai alone. I learn a lot from all my previous trip to this.

Place. But this time, a new friend that I come across during my trip.

Intro this duo to me. As he as a casual business traveler to Hatyai,

I decided to give a try to this duo even my personal agent has other.

Plan for me. No harm trying right. .

The dark hair is a collage student as she said. And the blown one is

Her closed friend.

Daeng

Daeng
01-16-12, 04:29
A few info on Hatyai with regard to where to get meal and what type of food

Also a little bit of leisure of shopping.

In Hatyai, there a lot of Food Centre either in town or nearby. So don't worry.

For shopping, lot of market selling cheap T Shirt with nice design.

If you want to know the name of the location, well you just google.

Enclosed a few pic that speak for it's self.

Daeng

Daeng
01-17-12, 05:44
One of the chick I deal with cute face.

Phantomtiger2
04-03-12, 00:11
For those that don't know this. A car bomb was set off at one of the main hotels in Hatyai this past weekend. Killing several Malays and Thais and wounded over 140. A notice had also been issue that several "missing or stolen cars' are being sought as they could also be used for future bombs. Those thinking of going there should think twice.

Posted for your own safety.

PT

CerealKiller
05-20-12, 11:27
Hi,

I will be in Danok on the 2nd June 2011 for 3 days.

Any senior forum bro want to meet up there, PM me.

MrGolden
06-01-12, 18:53
Hi all,

I'm a junior here just back from Hatyai last month it seems quiet there, just wondering where can have a more happening places in Hatyai? Or Danok?

Male 44
08-06-12, 16:38
I just came back after spending a weekend visiting the area.

Stayed at the Sattit Grand View and enjoyed the massages which are available on the 2nd floor within the hotel.

I was informed by a local guide the most of the girls operating in massage parlours, clubs and kareoke pubs are not natural Thai girls. They consist of mostly Burmese, Viets and PRCs etc and are holding no valid "working visas" and most of them would disappear and go into hiding if there is news or information of a police raid in operation.

Most of them took their chances and continue to operate and flourish due to demand for their services. I was surprised when I was quoted something like 3, 500 bhts to 5, 000 bhts for a overnight long time escort. The sad stories of some members or patrons who got fleeced by the girls who failed to return to them half way into the night are usually patrons who refuses to pay the current commanding rates I have mentioned and they were short changed by some operators who are desperate to grab whatever cash they can hold on to after being hard bargained for to conclude a fair deal.

Crazy high prices are quoted because most patrons are too high on alcohol & estacy and are desperate to have a good GFE time as the place is very close to the Malaysian border (homes).

Kelong Jimmy
09-01-12, 20:26
Hi all,

I'm a junior here just back from Hatyai last month it seems quiet there, just wondering where can have a more happening places in Hatyai? Or Danok?I think now all the action has moved to Danok, since the bombings and shit in Hatyai. Clubs that used to be in Hatyai like Kiss Society, Hello Bangkok and Yes, are now in Danok. I've not checked if their Hatyai operations are still on. But yes, since the past 5 years, I rarely waste my time going all the way to Hatyai if I'm in that area because everything is readily available in Danok.

Punk Boulala
09-20-12, 15:05
I'm speaking from a farang perspective here. I live in Malaysia and like to escape to Thailand on occasion. I've been to Danok a few times, but usually with non-mongering people. Anyway, last year I went twice around Hari Raya. Once when entering Thailand and once before leaving. The place was actually worse for me when I went alone as a monger. I didn't get laid either night despite spending 3, 000 bht on drinks both times. The girls seemed only focused on extracting as much money as possible from me while giving me very little. I did finger a cute girl's ass in a club, but she was getting me to buy stuff from / for any Thai who passed. Whenever I tried to close, I got the lame excuse that they had to go back to Hat Yat. Anyway, I've never felt so scammed. I will never stop in Danok again unless I'm looking for cheaper beer. I can't think of a worse place for farang.

VartoLocos
10-10-12, 19:44
Hi. I'm new here. First of all I want to tell that I'm not very fluent in english. I hear there is a SPA Shalala at Danok. Does anybody know how services there or have anyone ever tried the massage. TQ.

Macho Dik
12-06-12, 08:54
Dear All,

Been to Hatyai last month for a night. And when to a place where in there's a lot of girly shop (for take out) forget what street is that as being taken there by a tuk tuk. The tuk tuk driver have been communicating with the shopr owner and seems asking for his cut. So I was being quote for 2500 LT. I guess, prices should be lesser than that. Plan to be there again soon and wish to know what place or street name that those girly shop was located, want to be there without having a tuk tuk driver to make advantage.

Cheers,

MD

Ice Raj
01-17-13, 11:10
I'm speaking from a farang perspective here. I live in Malaysia and like to escape to Thailand on occasion. I've been to Danok a few times, but usually with non-mongering people. Anyway, last year I went twice around Hari Raya. Once when entering Thailand and once before leaving. The place was actually worse for me when I went alone as a monger. I didn't get laid either night despite spending 3, 000 bht on drinks both times. The girls seemed only focused on extracting as much money as possible from me while giving me very little. I did finger a cute girl's ass in a club, but she was getting me to buy stuff from / for any Thai who passed. Whenever I tried to close, I got the lame excuse that they had to go back to Hat Yat. Anyway, I've never felt so scammed. I will never stop in Danok again unless I'm looking for cheaper beer. I can't think of a worse place for farang.Punk,

Danok and Hadyai are actually more catered to Asians especially Malaysian and Singaporeans. In fact even if you go to a brothel in Hatyai or Danok the girls may refuse services to farangs. The main reason is they are not used to Farang and consider them to have large dicks which might hurt their little pussies (I am sure you have experienced these tight little pussies in Pattaya and Phuket etc?). I would suggest if you ever go back to Danok to get a local friend to assist you to close the deal. Sometimes the Hotel bellboy or your Taxi driver may be the best people to close the 1st deal for you. Once you have done the 1st deal, the shop where you have taken the girl will become used to you and the other Girls will then offer you services readily.

I have been to Danok and Hadyai many times and let me tell you, there is much fun to be had here. And prices are still reasonable so careful what you are paying. Bht3500. 5000 is too high for LT! The max is THB3000 for LT with a good looking young girl! You can normally get THB2000 to THB2500 LT. If you feel like short-time just check-out the Spa behind Oscar Hotel. Nice massage and THB1500 ST with nice girl. Once you finish up you can even negotiate with the same girl to join you after work for an overnighter!

My suggestion is also always go to the shop / brothel / spa / massaqge and take the girls. Get the bosses name cards / phone nos. This will be very helpful in the event the girls start playing the fool with you such as playing hard to get, showing you a long face, not giving you service (always they will say "later lah!") or even if they run away half way through the night!

Anyway enjoy dude, the place is a nice mongering town, just need to know some of the ground rules!

Cheers,

Ice

Wakaka
05-27-13, 03:12
Hi guys,

Which soapy in Hatyai have better service and girls selection now?

Pink Lady or Chaophaya 4?

Thanks

Richard9429
05-30-13, 05:28
Hi guys,

ThanksHi,

The girls in Pink Lady in Hat Yai provide very much better service then any other Soapy in Hat Yai. The girls / ladies are not young but the service is fantastic, always satisfied. All the nine times were satisfied. Rate is Bhat 1800, a discount of Bhat 100 if you stay in Pink Lady.

Have tried others also, they have young selection, but the service sucks though.

Rgds,

Richard

Nedword
06-13-13, 21:23
Hi guys,

ThanksI was kind of disappointing with the selection at the Pink Lady when I was there, the service was fine however. I haven't been to the CP4 yet. But honestly, the best service I've ever had in Hat Yai was at the Atami, and for what its worth, the better looking girls there are the same quality as the sideline girls at the Pink Lady, but the cost is significantly lower, as is the quality of the facilities.

Liggi1
12-16-13, 05:52
Hello together,

I will go to Hatyai for my first time end of January:

What 3 or 4 star hotels are girlfriendly?

How much for LT and ST for freelancer?

Where are the freelancer?

Where can find bars for take out ladys for LT?

Thankyou guys!

Loco Tonto
01-21-14, 20:52
Hello together,

I will go to Hatyai for my first time end of January:

What 3 or 4 star hotels are girlfriendly?

How much for LT and ST for freelancer?

Where are the freelancer?

Where can find bars for take out ladys for LT?

Thankyou guys!AtLiggi1,

All 3 and 4 star hotel are girl friendly. In fact, all hotel in Hatyai are girl friendly. Do not worry. Hatyai is big town for this. Every one know why people go Hatyai, is the main reason to go. Do not be afraid, will not have problem with hotel in Hatyai.

Bar are not many in Hatyai, maybe I can remember about 3-4. You can go to the central area, around Lee Garden Hotel and walk around, near to the hotel is the department store, called Odean, on Thamnoonvithi Road. There are 2-3 bars on that road.

Freelancer not so easy to find like girl in MP or in K-ok. Freelancer you can find in bar sometim, but usual for girl-shopping, go Hatyai look for K-ok or MP. Is easier than find FL. ST maybe 1000 up. LT cheapest is about 2000. Same price as K-ok shop, but also depend on if girl like you. If she like you, you say,"how much?" she say,"up to you". If she don't like you, she say "10, 000 baht". Then you laugh and try to bargain, maybe you charm her, and price come down.

Good lick, I mean good luck.

Kataman
02-06-14, 07:46
thailand – hat yai updated february 2014.

this is just to get you prepared for what you will see and experience in hat yai. these are my observations.

hy is a very new city with the bulk of its growth coming in the last 20 years. it is the crossroads and transportation hub for all of the se asia peninsula and also a border crossing with malaysia.

there are many large business's and lots and lots of agricultural projects as well as the largest fishing fleet in the kingdom, based in pattani, the province south of hat yai. most of the business is geared around fish canning, rubber, prawn farms, palm oil, rice production, etc. actually besides those kinds of business the only other real serious industry is the sex business here. all hotels, literally all hotels are lady friendly.

hy is not like other thai cities. there are no beer bars. there are only a few soapie's. 50% of all the sex industry works out of karaokes. none are sing a song type places just names and you go only to book a lady or ladies.

there are literally 100's of these around town and they vary from really cheap to very, very high end.

there are very few farang tourists and ex-pats here. most all tourists are asian and the bulk of those are malaysians and singaporeans. most of the working girls will never have been with a farang before. consequently not too many speak much english although from my observations the most beautiful all speak english to some degree. you will have better luck with hokkein, mandarin, malay and singlish.

hy is really cheap compared to places like phuket, cm and bkk. you can get a nice hotel room for 500 baht and the best place in town is around 1, 400 a night and that is for a suite. same for the ladies, there are lots of low end brothel type places and sw who charge 700-1, 000 baht s / t and most karaokes are in the 1, 200-1, 500 l / t range with the fresh ones going for 2, 000 l / t. right now business is really bad so always low ball your offers to the ladies. right now is the middle of chinese new year and hy is empty so the ladies need the business and will take less.

booking is generally done early say from 10-11 am thru about 3 pm. the ladies will be with you until the next morning. the basic sop is she comes with you to the hotel for a quick pop and then she either stays there and you go out with your friends or she goes back to the "office" and waits for you to call her to come back for the night and morning pops. up to you.

there are also plenty of places to pick up ladies at night. there are pubs, discos and nightclubs and most of the karaoke girls not chosen hit these places as freelancers around 10 pm. then it is 1, 000 baht all night for those freelancers, they will ask 2, 000 but will take 1, 000 and that is the real price so do not overpay.

there are tons of great places to eat and all at very cheap prices. you can get a great meal for 60-100 baht.

the town is flat with high hills outside of town. it is easy to walk around in but most of year it is hot all the time even at night. motorcycle taxis (20-40 baht) and tuk tuks (20 baht) are everywhere.

the bulk of the population is thai and thai / chinese. most of the working girls come from the northwest, either cm or cr regions with a few from isaan and also there is a good portion from myanmar and laos and these are mostly in the channivet area. since the majority of the customers are asian they want white skinned ladies and that is where they come from. the isaan (northeast) ladies who have darker skin and are favored by farang and so go to phuket and samui and pattaya. there are also a large number prc (mainland chinese) ladies working in various places and areas of town plus they are out on the street at night walking around.

because it is mostly an asian customer base that means the service has to be a higher quality here and i generally find that to be the case. one thing i have found here generally speaking is that the younger and more beautiful the girl the worse her service is. they think just because they are young and beautiful they do not have to do anything but lay there. so i have had some with very poor service but 22-28 year olds seem to be awesome almost every single time.

there is very little sightseeing but there are some cool places to go to and have fun. you may have heard that there has been violence in the areas but that is all about 50-200 km away much further south from here. there are many muslims in the area but they are all thai-muslims and so much more docile and there has not been any violence of any kind remotely close to here. so if your friends and family are worried then just let them know you are far away from anything bad happening.

hy is 40 km from the malaysian border. 25 km to the gulf of thailand and 60 km to the indian ocean. danok and sadao are close by and directly on the border and another great place for ladies is betong and that is 200 km further south directly on the malaysian border and about a 3 hour van ride from hy. i would suggest you stay completely away from danok it is a border town rip off. if you want a great place right on the border then betong is awesome and super cheap with half of the ladies prc and other half thai and even lower prices than hy.

there are many areas for karaokes with the top two areas known as sky (see kim yoong) and channivet. these two areas are relatively close to each other. you can tell the tuk tuk or taxi driver to drop you at either the daichi hotel or the hat yai garden home hotel and this will put you in the middle of sky. for channivet just ask to be dropped at the sk hotel and you will have many choices and options in this area. if you do not do this and let the driver take you to a place the price will go up 500 baht for his commission so use your big head.

the high end places are sc heritage hotel, go at 3 pm, walk in the lobby and go to the 5th floor to room 511, this is the mamasan's room. she is not open for business until 3 pm but try to get there around that time. she has 12-20 ladies and she will call for a "cat walk" and all the available ladies will appear for you to choose. very, very few of these ladies will go with a farang in fact most times when i take my clients there only 1 or 2 will even consider it. price is 5, 000 baht. this is an acquired taste and not for everyone. the ladies come down from bkk and generally switch every month or so.

the other high end place i like is kiss lounge on the second floor of the hat yai garden home hotel. they open at 7 pm and have on most nights about 40-60 ladies. there is a band and singing and also private rooms here. prices vary and there are usually 3-4 mamasans who will help you decide. drinks are expensive here so be warned. the lady prices are 2, 500 s / t and 3, 500 l / t.

there are also many pubs in town with the best being kiss channel. best bands and packed with people every night. kc is a bit away from downtown but everyone knows it. there is also the sugar beat bar out in the same general area but i am not fond of this place. then there is pub row, directly downtown you will find the pub, then odean pub downstairs, then post laser pub, then west side pub. all these places are within one block of each other downtown. the pubs in town are cheap for food and drinks and no cover charge. there are lots of other places but the ones listed above are the most popular and easiest to get to. there is also a pub called paragon that is on the other side of town and this is mafia run place that caters to the bad guys from malaysia. you will be safe if you go there but you will for sure be the only westerner there. there is a band and really, really loud with tons of freelancers working every night. this is also a place that is raided regularly by the police and they make you do a [CodeWord109] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord109) sample to check for drugs so be forewarned.

if you want to really impress your lady tell her you want to go to pub wan dang, this place is also owned by the kiss group but it is across the tracks and the music is thai. even knowing about this place will put you in good with the ladies plus it is a pretty cool place, large and only about 4 years old.

there are a few soapies and brothel type places. pink hotel (this is downtown) has a nice soapie on the second floor. chaophaya 4 out by the sugar beat bar is the one high end soapie in town. there is also a soapie in sky called paradise and is on the second floor (tell the driver 'see kim yoong, soi song'). prices in these places are 1, 200-1, 300-1, 500-1, 800 and chaophaya 4 has some high end ladies for 2, 500. all are 90 minutes and the rooms are decent to great (chaophaya). i suggest staying away from chaophaya because the ladies have such bad attitudes and always try to get you to upgrade and pay more so be careful.

the brothel area is almost exactly half way between sky and channivet. atami and chintana are the two biggest ones and chintana has the most ladies. prices are 700-1, 000 s / t in all these places. rooms are not too nice but service is good.

the most famous disco is paragon but this is another place i stay away from. band is pretty good and there are tons of freelancers there every night. if you go just be careful. there are a few other discos in town but really paragon is by far the most famous. be prepared though as it is quite a ways from downtown, about a 10-15 minute tuk tuk ride from downtown. in fact this a whole entertainment complex with a karaoke, restaurant, etc.

there are plenty of sw in fact there is a whole contingent from the beijing / dalian area of china who are in town to prey on the elderly chinese guys who come with their families. these ladies are 500-1, 000 baht s / t and generally work in pairs and if you bargain you can get them to lower prices to 800-1, 200 total for both ladies. they speak no english at all and a little thai they really speak only mandarin. there are also low, low end thai ladies and the price is 500 baht s / t although during the day most will take 300. all will ask 1, 000 st but the first prices are what they will take. you can start downtown near the lee garden hotel and mall anytime after 8 pm and just walk around along that main street for two blocks most all the ladies will approach you.

there is also a place just beside the sakol hotel, a little fruit stand that has ladies, generally 10-12 at any one time. price is 700 baht s / t and 1, 400 baht l / t.

there is also a hotel, mae nam hotel, they have a bar / restaurant that has all prc ladies and generally have 10-20 on a given night and the price is 3, 000 and the only one i have ever been with spoke no english at all. many of the downtown hotels have karokes with prc ladies all available. also throughout downtown you will find coffee shops that have ladies for takeout.

essentials:

when you get to town go to lovely tours for a hotel voucher and any taxi service you might want. 074-232-738, all the tuk tuks know the place and it is right downtown.

there are many good hotels in town. for decent and cheap i like river inn hotel, royal crown hotel and hat yai garden home. for mid-priced i like sakol hotel and sakura grand view hotel. my two favorite higher end places are new season hotel and neo boutique hotel and if you stay at these two places ask for a suite they are worth it.

also, once you book your lady you might want to skip hat yai and stay down by the beach, try bp samila beach hotel, it is a 30 minute drive from downtown hat yai and on the beach, this is the gulf of thailand side not the indian ocean. there are tons of restaurants all along the beach, the hotel has a nice pool and it is a good place to relax if that is what you want with your lady.

restaurants i like are hia kui. 074-351-353 and the fishing pond. 074-234-872 and then there are tons of sidewalk places that are cheap and good. also, a place open late, blue kiss. 074-357-594, they stay open until 3-4 am, be advised this place can be dangerous after 1 am just keep your eyes open.

the two brothels i like the best are chintana. 70 tanratanakorn road. 074-244-745 and atami. 69-71 tanratanakorn road. 074-243-344 and these are right across the street from each other. again prices are 700-1, 000 baht.

mae nam hotel. 43/42 tanratanakorn road. 074-245-974 is the place with the lovely prc ladies and the price is 3, 000 l / t. mamasan speaks passable english and as far as i know i am the only farang customer they have ever had. there are a few places like this all over town and most all hotels have a karaoke where there will be prc ladies singing chinese songs.

channivet karaokes i like are in no particular order, nok, red lady, nong, snow white, pizza, blue star, pizza 2. there is also a big place sayuri but i have an ongoing problem with the papasan (he treats the ladies badly) there and so i stay away from there.

sky is my favorite area and there are many nice ladies here and i do not have a particular favorite place, just tell the driver 'see kim yooong' and then remember you want soi 3 if the driver takes you there you will pay an extra 500 baht.

another place i use to really like is ok / wonderful. 74-357-575, they went way down hill over the past year but have just returned in the last 3 months and are regaining a presence in town again. this place is not always open but when they are open have a good stable of ladies. please note this place is closed

chaophya 4 is the high end soapie. 520thamanoonvithi road. 074-262-520. great rooms and away from downtown, down the street from sugar beat bar.

lastly, if you want to get tested for anything the best lab in town is fast and cheap, hat yai labs. 074-354-355. hiv test is 200 baht and takes 2 minutes or less and they do all other tests as well.

hat yai has many good hospitals with the two best being bangkok / hat yai hospital and rajindee hospital. the best pharmacy is downtown just across from the main entrance of odean shopping center. if you need a good dentist just two store fronts down from post laser pub is the best downtown.

kiss channel. 074-365-606, 2 soi 6 rajindee road.

kiss lounge. 74-357-751, in the hat yai garden home hotel (second floor) .51/2 hoimook road.

here is an orientation:

if you arrive at the airport then just as you exit baggage claim there is a taxi stand as you are walking towards the exit doors, it will be on the right hand side. the charge should be 300-400 baht max. tell the driver you want to go to the sakol hotel, say it like this, 'pie saa coan hotel' which means 'go to sakol hotel'. it is a 15 minute trip at that time of day. if you do not have a voucher have the driver take you directly to lovely tours which is literally around the corner.

once you are checked in and settled as you walk out the front door of the hotel take a left and walk down 1 ½ blocks there will be a restaurant on the corner and a shopping center just on the other side of the street. at the first corner where the restaurant is you will see a pub (nightclub) across the street downstairs. if you take a left at that corner and walk down about 30 meters there will be another pub which has tons of freelancers after 10 pm. if you take a right at that corner there is a pub again with tons of freelancers from 10 pm on. at that corner just walk across the street and past the shopping center there are shops on both sides of the street. you will not be doing your shopping here it is another location. continue walking straight down from your hotel and when you get to the next corner there is a side street to your left and on your right across the street is the pink lady complex this is the best soapie place and also a cheap hotel. be sure to check this out they have many ladies available on many floors so check them all out. to get to the soapie just walk down the alleyway to the steps up to the hotel and once inside the door take a hard left and walk down and up the stairs to the second floor and you will see the fishbowl. talk with the managers and make your decision prices are set so pay the cashier and the lady will take you to your room. be sure to say you have been there before many times.

across from the pink lady complex is the central department store which has a supermarket on the 5th floor this is store like macys with 5 floors, directly across from central is lee garden shopping center this has fast food restaurants, shopping and a movie complex.

the first night once you find a lady either at a pub or on the street (there are tons of freelancers up and down the street you are walking down in front of your hotel) or at the pink lady if you want the best pub it is called kiss channel (pronounced kiss chanel) get a tuk tuk and it is 40-60 baht for you both.

also as you walk out of your hotel if you take a hard right you will immediately see a fruit stand and the ladies there have about 20 ladies working for them so you can ask there to choose from what they have with st 700 baht and lt 1, 200-1, 500 baht.

next morning first thing, walk out of your hotel, take a hard right, walk to the corner and turn right and walk to the next corner and take a left and 4 storefronts down on your right is lovely tours. all the ladies speak english so walk in and tell them what you want ask prices for taxis and van service. arrange your trip then both ways.

next, as you leave your hotel take a hard left and walk down to the next corner (just as you did the night before) , cross the street and keep walking to the next break which is alleyway with restaurants on both sides. take a left and walk through this area, you will see tons of tourist shops but do not buy there. once through you will be over on the next street, cross the street there and turn right and walk down and you will see 8 walkways with shops on each side this is the black market. you will find tons of things from pornos to software to dvd's. the best shop for hangbags is called max shop and is on the street not down one of the side alleys, most of the side alleys are air conditioned. everything you can think of is for sale including cologne, perfume, makeup, clothes, shoes, thai silk, etc.

next, you will want to hit the karaokes areas so as you leave the hotel take a hard right and an immediate left and walk down 2 blocks and you will pass a chinese buddhist temple and keep walking and when you get to the restaurant on the corner take a right and walk down you will see lady places on both sides of the road and also walk down all the side streets on your left side there are 3 of them with the 3rd one the best. check all the places for ladies prices will be 1, 500-2, 000-2, 500 baht all lt. do not pay more. if you do not find any ladies in this area (there are about 20 of the places to check out) keep walking down the main street and when you get to the detail shop on the corner take a right and go down to the second street and take a left and walk down 1 ½ blocks and you will see chintana and across the street atami both are st brothels with 10-20 ladies each depending on time of day. chintana prices are 700-1, 000 baht and atami is 800-1, 000 baht st. both have fishbowls. when you leave there continue up to the next corner and at the light cross the street and walk 3 blocks further on and you will be in the channivet area and there are another 20-25 karaokes to choose ladies from with the same pricing as the first area or less.

if you want high end ladies meaning 2, 500 st and 3, 500-4, 000 lt then after 7 pm get a tuk tuk to hat yai garden home hotel, once there walk in the front door past the reception desk through the door and walk to the back towards the elevators then take a right and walk up the stairs to the kiss lounge. they will have 40-60 ladies working. do not talk with the ladies directly you must go inside sit down and talk with the mamasans and they will bring ladies over for you to choose from. most all will speak enough english for you to understand.

lastly, in early december 2013 central opened a huge new central festival shopping mall. it is way over on the other side of town out past the bus station and actually near the freeway and the highway that goes through sadao and danouk to the malaysian border.

Wolvenvacht
02-06-14, 08:38
Thailand – Hat Yai Updated February 2014.

This is just to get you prepared for what you will see and experience in Hat Yai. These are my observations.

(snip)

Lastly, in early December 2013 Central opened a huge new Central Festival shopping mall. It is way over on the other side of town out past the bus station and actually near the freeway and the highway that goes through Sadao and Danouk to the Malaysian border.Thank you very much. That is one impressive report!

Ikksman
02-06-14, 09:13

This is just to get you prepared for what you will see and experience in Hat Yai. These are my observations.

[SNIP]I have been researching a place to visit after visiting friends in Hua Hin this month. Phuket and Pattaya do not attract me and I have been to CM and CR before.

Your totally awesome report has convinced me to go to Hat Yai. It is very complete and the only questions I can think of are:

(a) do you think that a well dressed, attractive, western guy is likely to have problems with WGs (I speak some Mandarin)?

(be) what are the chances with non-pros?

And again, congratulations on your report.

Cheers

Lingoos
02-26-14, 06:32
Thailand – Hat Yai Updated February 2014.Salute Kataman on the fantastic report written. One of the best I must say. Been planning a trip for some time now and that information would come handy.

Cheers

Gorgon
02-27-14, 01:57
That kataman post is legendary status. Few people make the effort to make such a structured and fact filled post. Hats off you to.

LukeSkywalker
02-27-14, 02:21
I really enjoy Kataman's detailed and clear guide to Hatyai. Will save his info for future use.

Kataman truly deserves the title "Senior Poster."

I wish there are a lot more posters like Kataman in every major locations.

Here is an orientation:

If you arrive at the airport then just as you exit baggage claim there is a taxi stand as you are walking towards the exit doors, it will be on the right hand side. The charge should be 300-400 baht max. Tell the driver you want to go to the Sakol Hotel, say it like this, 'pie Saa Coan Hotel' which means 'go to Sakol Hotel'. It is a 15 minute trip at that time of day. If you do not have a voucher have the driver take you directly to Lovely Tours which is literally around the corner.

Once you are checked in and settled as you walk out the front door of the hotel take a left and walk down 1 ½ blocks there will be a restaurant on the corner and a shopping center just on the other side of the street. At the first corner where the restaurant is you will see a pub (nightclub) across the street downstairs. If you take a left at that corner and walk down about 30 meters there will be another pub which has tons of freelancers after 10 PM. If you take a right at that corner there is a pub again with tons of freelancers from 10 PM on.

If you want high end ladies meaning 2, 500 ST and 3, 500-4, 000 LT then after 7 PM get a tuk tuk to Hat Yai Garden Home Hotel, once there walk in the front door past the reception desk through the door and walk to the back towards the elevators then take a right and walk up the stairs to the Kiss Lounge. They will have 40-60 ladies working. Do not talk with the ladies directly you must go inside sit down and talk with the mamasans and they will bring ladies over for you to choose from. Most all will speak enough English for you to understand.

Lastly, in early December 2013 Central opened a huge new Central Festival shopping mall. It is way over on the other side of town out past the bus station and actually near the freeway and the highway that goes through Sadao and Danouk to the Malaysian border.

King2075
03-05-14, 14:24
Do anyone know about the kiss lounge that have Jacuzzi and special room which coat about RM1k. CZ plan to try there. Besides that, is there any girl look like models range girl. I would like to try it and how much will it cost. Please advise me.

Roginho
03-23-14, 14:53
Hey Kataman,

I've never been to Hat Yai, but been looking for new places to go. Your report is one of the best once I've ever read on this forum. Thank you very much! It provides all information that one needs. I definitely am going to go there.

Crocodilexp
04-22-14, 03:48
Props to Kataman for an amazing report.

Few questions from a SE Asia veteran, but a Hat Yai total newbie. I did browse the thread for a while, but the scene changed greatly all over Thailand in the last few years, so some up-to-date info would be helpful.

What are the good places (roads) for streetwalkers (especially PRC streetwalkers)? Is there a good spot for action during the day?

How does the pre-booked LT deal work? If you pay in advance, how do you ensure they actually come? Are grab-your-money runners common? Is it generally a 3-shot deal? Do they expect a tip in the end (and generally how much)?

Is Danok better than Hat Yai these days? Any streetwalkers down there (and where specifically)?

Thank you!

Channy
04-23-14, 08:39
Props to Kataman for an amazing report.

Few questions from a SE Asia veteran, but a Hat Yai total newbie. I did browse the thread for a while, but the scene changed greatly all over Thailand in the last few years, so some up-to-date info would be helpful.

What are the good places (roads) for streetwalkers (especially PRC streetwalkers)? Is there a good spot for action during the day?

How does the pre-booked LT deal work? If you pay in advance, how do you ensure they actually come? Are grab-your-money runners common? Is it generally a 3-shot deal? Do they expect a tip in the end (and generally how much)?

Is Danok better than Hat Yai these days? Any streetwalkers down there (and where specifically)?

Thank you!Crocodile,

Streetwalkers came in downtown at night, the rest of the day brothels are the best options (for info brothels charge 400 baths the session, bottom end between 200to300baths). I don t talk about the fruit stall near Sakol. This is just a small joint, and since most of the time girls here spend their time in front of Leo bottles it s not my cup of tea at all.

At night there is various location of course in downtown, but also under the bridge in petkasem Road opposite VL hy hotel. Beware of ladyboy in this area.

During the day you have massage parlor, Atami is good deal since the price is 600 baths for 1hour service (last year price). Paris and chintana just opposite are more expansive. But all cheaper than pink massage located in downtown.

For the farm, you can go by yourself, or with a moto (he will got his commission). The mamasan will show you her stock available. Girls will be in line in front of you, you will negotiate the price with mamasan or papasan and paid him / her, then the girl will go back with you to your hotel until 9am next morning,

So yes you paid in advance. In case of problem with the girl you comeback to the houseand they will give you another girl. If you really insist you will get money back (, but the not the full price). Tip is up to you and depend about your satisfaction. Of course always give her some baths for moto to go back to her farm. During the time you will be with her, you will have to paid for her meals and will have classic shopping pressures. Most of the girls have zero English. But in general they are nice and very accomodating.

3shots? It s just depend on you. Many Malaysian friends fuck as much they can during all the time they have the girl with them.

For PRC I don t see them as streetwalkers in hat yai. Honestly I don t have info more about it. I know in Changloon / sadao border they have some, but I don t like this place, it s brothel town and nothing else.

Crocodilexp
04-24-14, 17:32
the rest of the day brothels are the best options (for info brothels charge 400 baths the session, bottom end between 200to300baths).thank you channy, that was extremely helpful.

one more question. apart from the fruit stand, where are most of those lower-end brothels? are they in downtown or some way out (requiring a moto / tuktuk)? focused in a small area (close to karaokes?) or rep001tered all over?

Channy
04-25-14, 07:28
thank you channy, that was extremely helpful.

one more question. apart from the fruit stand, where are most of those lower-end brothels? are they in downtown or some way out (requiring a moto / tuktuk)? focused in a small area (close to karaokes?) or rep001tered all over?crocodile,

i can see you don't have investigate around the place i mentioned for streetwalkers near the bridge opposite the vl hy hotel. pm me for detail if you can t find it.

btw have you find the farms.

just one point forget all you know about the north and and north east thailand. here it s the south the p4p scene is controlled in chinese style. nothing is hide all is under your eyes, you have to be attentive and forgot all your certainties (which is the hardest)

cheers

Crocodilexp
04-26-14, 09:09
BTW have you find the farms.Thanks for the help again. I'm going there next month, just trying to do some research ahead of time. I'll report on whatever I find.

What and where are the farms? Are they the low-end shack brothels like the ones in Udon or CNX? Are those venues different from the karaokes in the two main areas that Kataman mentioned?

Channy
04-27-14, 08:18
Thanks for the help again. I'm going there next month, just trying to do some research ahead of time. I'll report on whatever I find.

What and where are the farms? Are they the low-end shack brothels like the ones in Udon or CNX? Are those venues different from the karaokes in the two main areas that Kataman mentioned?Kataman in his report mentioned only soapies. He didn t mentioned any# down to earth# brothels.

Actually low shark brothels are not exactly like those you can find in Udon. (also no Christmas light, no pink neon) they are hide under karaoke or ever food stall etc. All girls are in their 40 s. And no, they are not in the area mentioned by Kataman.

In one of your post you wrote # but the scene changed greatly all over Thailand in the last few years#

The scene has changed in Farang scene, but the thai scene has not change so much in provincial town. Some brothels I know are here from a decade, just girls has change. (like Udon brothels etc) some places closed but others appeared. No no, the main thing who change is the kind of monger, few of them have taste for exploring the country like legendary veteran Freeler, Skinless, thatasshole, opebo etc. So since couple of years it s hard to get valuable info on the local scene. Most of the info are about bar scene, sometimes soapies. The new generation of mongers has no interest into local scene. (Udon thread remain a curiosity for me, since such kind of place are all over Thailand but almost none of them report them).

So I m like you said a Veteran.

Cheers

Crocodilexp
04-27-14, 19:01
Indeed, there's precious little information on local venues off the beaten track, and what exists tends to be several years old (albeit not necessarily out of date). The 100th post on Nana plaza or a BJ bar with a huge neon sign saying "BJ" on it does not provide useful information, it's mostly a circlejerk. Info from adventurous folks like you, TA or Opebo is gold in comparison.

Actually low shark brothels are not exactly like those you can find in Udon. (also no Christmas light, no pink neon) they are hide under karaoke or ever food stall etc. All girls are in their 40 s. And no, they are not in the area mentioned by Kataman.Are there any areas / roads specifically (apart from VL Hatyai hotel already mention and Nipathuthit Road) for the low-end spots?

Apologies for being annoying by repeating similar questions, for now I'm trying to get as much info as I can, since I don't really like hanging out with local tuktuk / moto drivers (they usually take a cut, and tend not to be all that helpful or knowledgeable).

Udon thread remain a curiosity for me, since such kind of place are all over Thailand but almost none of them report them.Oddly, I don't seem to find the Udon-style hotspots with a cluster of about 10 straightforward low-end brothels in many other towns. The only other town like that I know is Mahachai (and I did look). Sure, almost every Thai town has one or two low-end venues with 2-3 bored-looking girls, or a several uninviting karaokes (a front for a brothel, of course, but a Farang typically cannot just come, pick and go to the room). But rarely a bigger scene. Maybe I'm looking but not seeing. I do speak Thai but am not all that outgoing in general.

The low-end is not for an average monger. Getting by without any Thai is possible but not pleasant, and service tends to suck. But for me, hunt is more fun than the catch (although it would be pointless without a catch).

Will report on Hatyai after the trip, although by follow-ups it seems to me there isn't a huge interest in the local off-the-beaten-path spots (which might be a good thing in a way).

Waals
04-30-14, 05:29
I'm curious to know a few things about Hat Yai and the scene, as it seems culturally unique in Thailand.

I am white. 30, attractive. The latter two I agree are often irrelevant in this scene.

I do not speak any Asian languages.

I am curious to know how I might fair in Hat Yai. I am a solid travel, with thousands of miles of solo travel in the backroads of Africa and South America. I am comfortable in cities where no-one speaks my language. I also have plenty of experience getting dates and free sex with girls I can't communicate with.

I am equally curious about the nature of the ladies in the region. With all the Asian customers do they offer much of a GFE experience or do they get away with the dead doll mime.

Are anal or BBBJ on the cards their much? I quite like the idea of grabbing a Karaoke girl early and having her till the next morning but if she's can't speak a single word and is no fun. Then what's the point. I'd probably prefer time alone broken by short-term pops if that was the case.

Thanks in advance

Channy
05-05-14, 06:28
Well, I just want to advise that Chintana MP is closed. Until when?

But Paris and Atami are open.

About PRC, most are located in front of Lee garden. You will easily recognized them with their typical #massatze# instead of # where you go? Go with you. (honestly you will got better quality in KL)

Cheers

Channy
05-06-14, 13:13
Indeed, there's precious little information on local venues off the beaten track, and what exists tends to be several years old (albeit not necessarily out of date). The 100th post on Nana plaza or a BJ bar with a huge neon sign saying "BJ" on it does not provide useful information, it's mostly a circlejerk. Info from adventurous folks like you, TA or Opebo is gold in comparison.Crocodile,

It's what the majority of the new mongers generation want, info on hotels, BJ bars, mp. The large majority of them has never visited a single local brothel in their life, but all know through network, girls inside are slave, or heard by long term wankers girls inside are ugly, sick etc.

Opebo and TA are excellent guide. But Skinless and Freeler are more than guide, they teach you.

#how to fish. Just my 2 cents.

Also like new technologies everybody want fresh info. A 6 months info is considerated too old. Almost no one want to investigate anymore. Asking is the norm.

Some on ISG ever with more than 5000 post has never post any mongering information excepted tips on hotel, restaurant, bar. They spend their time only by giving their own opinion, that just show their limited view and knowledge about the country. The worst is they almost claimed to be expert and warned newbies. These wankers are so pretending, and pollute the forum.

Are there any areas / roads specifically (apart from VL Hatyai hotel already mention and Nipathuthit Road) for the low-end spots?

Apologies for being annoying by repeating similar questions, for now I'm trying to get as much info as I can, since I don't really like hanging out with local tuktuk / moto drivers (they usually take a cut, and tend not to be all that helpful or knowledgeable).I don t think you will be lucky with the tuk tuk, or moto driver. If in some town they are really valuables. In town like Bangkok, hat yai they will bring you only where they get commission, and local brothels don t give any commission. Last year a moto driver ask me if I want lady. I reply :#ok, tinai# so he told me CP. The funniest in all this story is, we was in front of a local brothel charging 400 baths and this fellow want to bring somewhere else.

Crocodile you have to read my post# between the lines and be attentive all the times when you will be on hunting mode, and yes local scene get very few interest (if none) from the majority of the ISG mongers, because they come in HY with different expectations.

You will see also in Hat yai low end brothels are not for average mongers. But it seems you know how to deal with such kind of place.

Oddly, I don't seem to find the Udon-style hotspots with a cluster of about 10 straightforward low-end brothels in many other towns. The only other town like that I know is Mahachai (and I did look). Sure, almost every Thai town has one or two low-end venues with 2-3 bored-looking girls, or a several uninviting karaokes (a front for a brothel, of course, but a Farang typically cannot just come, pick and go to the room). But rarely a bigger scene. Maybe I'm looking but not seeing. I do speak Thai but am not all that outgoing in general.

The low-end is not for an average monger. Getting by without any Thai is possible but not pleasant, and service tends to suck. But for me, hunt is more fun than the catch (although it would be pointless without a catch).

Will report on Hatyai after the trip, although by follow-ups it seems to me there isn't a huge interest in the local off-the-beaten-path spots (which might be a good thing in a way).For Udon style brothels they used to be numerous all over Thailand, but things changed. Sometimes customers changes. In the 90 s hat yai has very large straighforward brothels area, then economic boost in the region attract malaysians, singaporeans etc. And this people has no interest in low end brothels, they have enough of it in their own country. So the p4p industry adapted it to his new demand. Without foreign tourit hat yai p4p scene will be like before.

Look Mae sai-chiang rai that used to be a little paradise until let said 2004. Then politicians decided to clear the area. Since this date it s a wasteland. I mean if you re looking for low end brothels, another good exemple is Ubon where the burma brothels alley have been replaced by KTV area. No fishbowl anymore, but just girls sitting outside and asking: "you. Pampam"

What I mean every towns is different, some has brothels, some have huge number of street fl, some have farm picking girl etc etc.

What surprised me with Udon, is such kind of brothels alley exist in various place of Thailand.

But excepted in Udon, farang don t go there and reported it so loudly.

In case hat yai will not satisfied you, have a look in changloon, it s nothing else than a brothel town.

Cheers

Gorgon
05-21-14, 19:22
spending some time downtown is a nice time out town to spend some time in. it's clean and not to loud. no racing retards in the night for example. it is however geared hardcore towards the chinese style of visitors. it's the first time i have ever experienced asian tourists pissing in their area, some old 50+ singaporean gentleman shouted "angmo motherfucker" after me in the street for no reason at all.

transport sucks ass, they try to shaft you all the time and if they drive you out side of downtown to for example a restaurant, it's going to be hell to find a moto to go back. they mostly cluster around the tourist scam opportunities. get some numbers i guess.

massage places:

there is a few places that are "places" but if you are white you won't see the syt's. you get the old bitches that does massages and perhaps a handy if you ask. when you leave you can sometimes see the syts scurrying past. waste of time for me. there was a place with northern ladies that tried the "ping pong" scam and after ignoring that "facking" was the only thing left on the menu. fj was good though.

brothels:

i did amati and the one over the street. amati had a wide variety of ladies, picked a short and thin (low blue no) from chiang mai that knew some english. she tried really hard to give good service and was pleasant to look at, 3-4 years younger and she would have been super for a longer engagement. 1000 b + tips for a surprisingly good session. as i left there was 4 young asian guys with syts in tow coming up the stairs. they were no where to be seen in the fb when i chose. obvious secret cache.

the place across the street was a lot more grubby. the ladies looked better but the rooms are dirty. entered and nobody greeted so i went up to the desk in the back. that pissed them off a bit as i was supposed to have approached the "mamasan", the mamasan was a butch lesbian that i thought was one of the old fat mototaxi guys sitting outside. after locating her the price was fixed at 1200. chose a young and perky lady that had been gf material if she'd known some english (and not worked there of course), i'm not sure she knew thai well either. good session but no service and just direct to fs. a bit chicken farm like.

soapy:

pink hotel, entered at about 22:30 and business must have been booming because there wasn't a lot of providers there. some fat chicks singing for the chinese downstairs and like 7 girls upstairs. price was firm at 1900 for numbers and would only go up for one unbadged fat and ugly girl to 2100. there was one other girl without a number and she was also 1900 for some reason, they refused to budge.

took the unnumbered cute one, she goes for a jap / korean "kawai" look with hair and clothes and she pulls it off well. she even has the "lion smile" if that tells you anything. not an ounce of fat on here that shouldn't be there but she has some less than stellar tattoos. service was good. good shower, good soapy and good fs without any whine. i was knackered so i ended it a bit early, if you engage more actively i'm sure there can be extra services if you wish for them. it was a good session.

freelancers / karaoke:

did not really put any time in to them as i had huge "gas issues" that prevented longer engagements. the fl's walking around downtown was mostly older fatties though. would have liked to have had energy / time to seek out the karaokes more.

this is my experience and obviously not any recommendation to how it works in town, it will differ for you. i do wish i'd had have more time here to creepster around the karaokes more and do some real bookings. i only scraped the surface of this town. i will go again if i have a few days over next time.

Yomama99
10-01-14, 09:37
I'm curious to know a few things about Hat Yai and the scene, as it seems culturally unique in Thailand.

I am white. 30, attractive. The latter two I agree are often irrelevant in this scene.

I do not speak any Asian languages.

Thanks in advanceBro. Are you kidding me? You are young, white, and attractive? Then forget the working girls. You can get pretty much any girl in South East Asia. Asian women are pre-programmed to think attractive young white men are the top of the social pyramid.

Just be assertive in introducing yourself to the most beautiful and accomplished women you meet in regular society. A few may say no but most will agree at least to a date. Then after a couple of dates if your personality is reasonable, you'll have a Girl Friend not a working girl. Don't waste your time on this website. Its not for you. You can get a young attractive doctor or accountant making $100 K per year and who was educated in the USA who can't find the right match back in SEA (Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore, Phils, Indon). Have fun.

Channy
10-05-14, 15:00
Bro. Are you kidding me? You are young, white, and attractive? Then forget the working girls. You can get pretty much any girl in South East Asia. Asian women are pre-programmed to think attractive young white men are the top of the social pyramid.

Just be assertive in introducing yourself to the most beautiful and accomplished women you meet in regular society. A few may say no but most will agree at least to a date. Then after a couple of dates if your personality is reasonable, you'll have a Girl Friend not a working girl. Don't waste your time on this website. Its not for you. You can get a young attractive doctor or accountant making $100 K per year and who was educated in the USA who can't find the right match back in SEA (Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore, Phils, Indon). Have fun.Yomama,

This fellow has read to much the thread and he is full of dreams. We are still waiting his reports about his Hy scene.

Having working girl like you said need time and for sure they don t loitered bar.

Nit The Cream
11-29-14, 07:57
HAT YAI Trip Report -October 2014.

Thanks to all of you that contributed HAT YAI info here. Especially Kataman for his comprehensive report, and for the HatYai map that Phil. Uk-net put on the internet. This encouraged me to visit Hat Yai for the first time. I had a good time, but not as great as I had hoped. I contemplate the experience. Was it better than Pattaya? It was cheaper, I drank less. Fewer lady drinks. But I oogled girls less, no GOGO's, and there were fewer girls for me to oogle. (I also realize it was Low Season). There is no beach nearby to enjoy, and almost no hotel pools. I did not find the performance of the ladies to be any better or more pleasing than the ladies of Pattaya. Perhaps I am still learning how to monger properly, and I should trust my doorman more? Read on.

I have been to Pattaya twice and Phuket once, and was interested in trying somewhere new. I was intrigued with the idea of going somewhere that white falang tourists don't usually go, and that the ladies might perform better to meet the Chinese monger's expectation. My big vacation time is during my work's Low Season in October. It is low season (and rainy season) in Thailand also, so I keep my expectations low, enjoy fewer crowds, and look for lower prices.

There had been another bombing in Hat Yai by the Muslim Insurgency on May 6th 2014. I read that 4 bombs went off injuring 8 people, and a 5th bomb was found near the flats in Prince of Sonkhla Hospital and diffused. This caused me some concern, but not enough to make me change my plans. I did see policemen every day at the Lee Garden Plaza area, and I saw army men on occasion also.

Bangkok.

Airfare was cheaper flying from the USA to BKK with a hop from Don Mueang DMK to Hat Yai HDY, than trying to fly into HDY directly somehow. . So I spent a few days in Bangkok, Soi Nana first, for Nana Plaza and sightseeing. I went to the nearby "Tuptim Phallic Shrine" at the north end of Wireless road. It is a Buddhist fertility shrine on the grounds of the Swiss Hotel, (go through the deep parking structure by the klong to the other side, in the trees. Many Phallus' big and small. A Unique sight, and FREE. I took the underground Metro to Hualumphong station, and go to see the nearby Golden Buddha for 20 baht. $265,000,000 million in solid gold looks kinda fake. I had dinner that night at the mall next to the Asok BTS station: the "Terminal 21" food court. Inside they have a big replica of San Francisco's Golden Gate Bridge spanning the atrium courtyard. (But I find it amusing that -if you ask any lady, she has never heard of San Francisco).

HATYAI Day 1.

So I check out and, to recover back some money, I don't take a taxi to Don Mueang Airport. Instead I take the Nana BTS 20 minutes to the Mo Chit BTS for 42 baht. I go downstairs to the bus stop, and wait for 6 or 7 minutes, and take the A1 express bus to the airport DMK for 30 baht -it takes about 30 minutes. I am flying AirAsia. I paid 1,682 baht / $55 USD each way, including a baggage fee and meal, (prices can vary a little depending on the time of the flight, and specials). It is the "100 Anniversary of Don Mueang Airport". Interesting. I Board the plane at 3:30 pm, and am off to Hat Yai.

I Arrive in Hat Yai at 5 pm. Hat Yai is a very small airport, and I get my luggage right away. As I exit baggage claim doorway there is an information booth on your left, and a yellow "Airport Taxi Limousine " booth on your right. This booth is the shared van for 100 baht. I book that, wait outside in the small terminal for 10 minutes or so to add a few more passengers, and then we are off to Hat Yai City 8 miles away. It is getting dark as we depart, but I do not mind the shared van, as I get a free orientation to the city, and follow the route in my head. We drive down very small streets, and drop off passengers at the Kosit Hotel, and the Tune, the clock tower, then past The PUBB, over the canal to my hotel: The Hatyai Palace. I booked 3 nights in advance over the internet for 805 baht / $25 USD per night. Nice big room, king size bed, big bathroom, hardwood floor, old funny door with odd key entry. I unpack and rest a little before heading out at 8 pm to find food. I easily find the Deep Point Cafe, and have dinner. Not expensive, but not cheap.

I walk down the street in the dark (not many street lights) and do not see any "Happening" spots except the large Chinese karaoke restaurant by the Daiichi Hotel. I go the Garden Home Hotel, and go up for a massage. In the lobby there is a card that says massage for 1200 baht, but upstairs the lady matre'D the says that it is 1400 baht. There are girls sitting outside the Kiss Lounge that look nice, and since I am not downstairs at the Pizzaz Spa, I am thinking that for this price it SHOULD be a massage with extras. I get a pretty good standard massage from a 40's slightly chunky lady. No HJ finish. I wasn't very happy. Her music was dumb: I expected new age music, or Asian instrumental music. Instead she played instrumental versions of Frank Sinatra songs. I couldn't stop from singing along in my head, which is Not relaxing. Kataman said that it would be only a standard massage, but for that price I thought they had added more, especially since I am on the "Kiss Lounge" floor. It is almost midnight and I am still jetlagged from the USA, so back to hotel and bed. Someone on TripAdvisor had said that there was a karaoke with ladies for takeaway in my hotel's lobby, but the only thing I saw was a family in the small restaurant. Maybe ladies only during high season?

HAT YAI. Day 2.

My window faces east, and I have a great view of the city, and can use this to orient myself very well. Distances are not far at all. The whole of downtown is only 3 short-blocks wide and 4 short-blocks long. I am happy to discover that it is very easy to walk everywhere. I have breakfast at the Deep point Cafe, and watch NFL Football on TV. I walk around and explore some more. Kataman had mentioned looking for freelancers in coffee shops. It starts to rain hard, so I duck into a coffee shop and have coffee and a snack. The coffee shop has a lot of customers, but they look like groups, couples and regular people. I shop for croc sandals to wear in the rain, but don't find one I like. I take pictures of the Lee Garden Plaza area of the city, the canal, the nearby Chinese Temple. I walk around SKY again and do not see anything that looks like lady karaoke shops. At 4 pm I go back to HatYai Palace Hotel to relax, and the doorman asks if I want a booking. I say "no", because I want to pick her out myself, everyone has a different idea of beauty, and a doorman will just grab any girl that is available so he can get a commission, right?

Later I go back to Walking Street to The Pink Lady Hotel, and upstairs to the fishbowl. It is 2000 baht for a 90 minute soapy, and there are 8 ladies to choose from. 2 of them look nice, and I choose #66 Mook. She is from Chang Rai, and speaks a little English, and I would rate her 6. 5 in face and body. She gets me hard in the tub, rinse, and a nice session on the bed. Afterwards, I go to The PUBB for dinner and to listen to the live band. I then hop over to The Swan. It is a small open bar, and crowded. Too crowded, so I move over to Post Laser Disk and listen to their live band. (Strange name. Later I notice that they have the old, original, Large-size video disks from the 80's framed on the wall). A singha is 90 baht there, and I get spring rolls. Post Laser Disk is a bigger bar, with a more extensive menu that has lots more falang food. I drink and snack and leave. I buy a beer singha at 7-11 on my way back to my hotel. It is dark, but not far to my hotel, and not raining. Hat Yai is not pretty at night with all of the security gates drawn over the shop fronts, but it is quiet and I feel safe. In the room, I realize that I do not have a bottle opener -add that to your travel kit- but I figure something out. Watch a little movie on tv and then try to sleep. The bed is very hard.

HAT YAI. Day 3.

The maid knocks on the door at 10 am. I had been awake most of the night because of the hard bed, and had just gotten up. It is a nice day outside no rain. I walk around SKY and I do not see anything that looks like Lady Karaokes. I go down soi 3, and now I see the word "Karaoke" on some pastel doors right next to -around the corner from- the Deep Point Cafe. I go eat at Deep Point: "American fried rice with a fried egg and a chicken drumstick" for 80 baht. I eat and then go in the first karaoke. There are 3 girls: a very thin girl, a nice average girl, and a chunky fat-ish girl. Mamasan says 1500ST, 3000 LT. I like the looks of "Joy" the skinny one, but I need to check out the rest of the shops. I go next door to the next one. It has only 1 or 2 fat girls. I go across the street and there are 3 shops. 2 of them only have 1 girl, and papasan pushes her hard at me. The middle shop has 3 girls but I don't like them. I go back to first shop and book Joy for short time. I pay 1500 baht and tell mamasan my hotel and room. 5 minutes later Joy knocks.

Joy is cute (6. 5-7 in body and face) and 5 feet tall. Showers, bed, cuddles. I kiss and lick her nipples, kiss her body. She gets aroused. I finger her and she gets wet and slippery. Condom on and I slip it in. Nice inside, and she is moaning and squirming. I think she cums, and then I cum too. We relax together and then shower together. I give her a 200 baht tip and suggest long time next time.

I rest for 45 minutes and then check out other hotels for a softer bed. Merlin has a hard bed and not as nice a room as the HatYai Palace. The Neo Boutique Hotel has a smaller room and smaller bed, but the bed is softer. Neo front desk wants 990 baht a night. I go find Lovely Tours and get a better price for the Neo at 770 baht per night. I book 2 nights. I ask Lovelytours how much for the Hatyai Palace? She said 780 baht a night. (I paid 805 baht per night on the internet). I ask about a tour to "Chedi Tripob Trimongkol- the Stainless Steel TempleWat", and she says 600 baht, (or 1100 baht with HatYai Park included). We talk a little bit about the 2 tourists that were murdered at Koh Lan. She is a nice lady with great English. I go look for a bank for currency exchange, but they closed at 4:30.

I walk up the street a little and decide to check out the massage place in the Rado Hotel. I walk in and do not see any lookers, but decide to get a massage. They ask what kind I want: one hour oil, or 1 hour neck and shoulder for 300 baht? I say Oil, and am given the older-looking, English speaking, Hispanic-looking lady who proceeds to give me a 90 minute Thai Traditional massage with hard pressure. At the end I pull out 300 baht and add 40 baht for a tip, and she says no it is 20 baht more for the 90 minutes. Huh? I never agreed to a 90 minute in the first place. I leave at 7 pm- ish, and head south to find Atami and Mae Nam Hotel.

I find Atami. The other places across the street were closed at the moment, and I never manage to check them out inside. I spoke to Paris mamasan later at her door, and she said price was 800 baht. I don't find the Mae Nam Hotel. I have dinner at "Mello Steak" around the north corner from Atami, on the street just south of the Emperor Hotel. A steak for 180 baht with French fries and a salad, plus a soda and ice cream = total 254 baht. I go back to Atami. The first time I went by mamasan said: depending on the lady: 1000, or 1200, or 1800 baht. Now it is 800 or 1000, or 1200 baht. I like the face of #66 Anon, a 1200 baht lady. She turns out to be short, maybe 4'10" and up close she is a little chunky with baby fat. We go to the room, she hoses me off for the shower. On the bed she strokes me hard, and condom covers me. She gives a covered BJ, then rolls onto her back for sex. I slide in and stroke for a bit. She plays with my nipples to try to get me to come. The condom is too tight. We switch to doggy and I eventually cum. I give her a 120 baht tip, and walk back to HatYai Palace Hotel. It is actually very close -only like 3 or 4 blocks, and closer than Lee Garden Plaza. I fucked 2 girls today. Not bad.

HAT YAI Day 4.

I check out of the Hat Yai Palace Hotel and move into the Neo Boutique Hotel. The 2 ladies at the front desk are efficient but not that nice. The room is okay, bed is softer, but the room is decorated with a lot of little wooden trim pieces and sticks that are too hard to clean, so there is a lot of dust in the trim and lamp shades. I found a currency exchange store across from the Neo Hotel on Lamai Songkhro Rd. They have a big green sign: "Kin-Exchange". They offer a great rate for USD, the best I have ever gotten in Thailand: 3,265 baht to 100 USD. I plan to scout out the Channivet area today, and walk south. . I easily see 6 pastel doors that say karaoke. I check out the Florida hotel, and look at a nice room in the round turret part in front -great view- for 650 baht special. The lobby has lots of mosquitos from the canal nearby. I go to Diana Mall and check out the movies (The cinema in Lee Garden Mall is closed) . Diana Cinema movies are only in Thai with no English subtitles, but they are showing "Planes 2" and something else that I liked. Saw Pretty cosmetic girls in pink uniform by the escalator. I almost buy crocs again on the bargain floor for 100 baht.

I go looking for the Mae Nam Hotel again. It is called the "Wang Pin" now, and is found in the street behind Atami, and right next to Mello Steak. I don't know why I didn't see it before. I ask about the PRC ladies on the 3rd floor, and they say they only have the fishbowl on the 2nd floor. (I am a white guy, not Chinese, so they might be lying to me). I go check out the fishbowl which has 15-20 ladies. I book "On", long hair, cute face, for 1800 baht. She is shorter and pudgier than she looked when she was sitting. She gives a rushed soapy. I do her in 3 positions and then cum. I think On was not too excited to be booked by a white falang. I had an okay time.

I go to Mellow Steak and order spaghetti carbonara, and get spaghetti with white alfredo sauce. I watch Iron Man 3 on tv. I drink a BIG bottle singha, (kept in an ice bucket for no extra charge). I like that place, but I am in shorts tonight, and I didn't know it until later, but the mosquitos bit my ankles 10-15 bites. . huge red splotches. Later I walk home. It really isn't far: go to the end of the street, over 2 small streets, then up a block into SKY.

HAT YAI Day 5.

I wanted to check out the Lee Garden Plaza area some more, and I wanted to scout out the SC Heritage Hotel with the high end ladies, in case I wanted to try them. So after wandering around Lee Garden a while, I walked north. It is important to know that after a bit, you do not see moto taxis anymore. Since I was exploring in the area, I walked east to the really big Buddhist temple by the canal and Saengrsi Rd. And took some photos. There is a really tall (40 feet?) standing Buddha on the road on the north side of the temple. Lunch Time, so I go into a little restaurant nearby: "Mr Steak". I order the 200 gram steak. They don't have it. I say chicken sandwich. Cannot do. So I have chicken steak and watch Batman Begins on tv for a while. Back to my search. It was really hot that day, and I was sweating big time when I found the SC Heritage Hotel. It was about 3:30 pm. By the time I found it I had decided that I most likely would not partake of high end ladies, since that was the opposite idea of what I had come to Hat Yai for. I regret now that I did not at least go in and look at the line up, and check prices. No moto taxis around to get back to downtown.

I walk back south, and look for the Cinema in Lee Garden Plaza, but I discover that it is closed now. I guess it moved to the new Central Festival Mall. Darn! Another task of mine is to go and check out more hotels. In planning my trip, I had originally thought about booking the slightly more expensive BP Tower Hotel, because they had a pool, but I find the pool is DRY -closed for maintenance. They never mentioned that on the internet. Rats! I look at The Color Hotel, and the Sakol Hotel also. Both are nice. I go to Lovely Tours and book the BP Tower Hotel for 3 nights, for 880 baht per night, and hope the bed is comfortable.

It is 6 pm now, and my tasks for the day are done, but I should have paid the 60 baht for the moto taxi to SC Heritage and saved my energy. I am tired now from too much walking in the heat. I go to get a foot massage from a shop that I liked on walking street, but the girl I like isn't there. I have shrimp stir fry dinner at Hamid Restaurant, located on the north side of Lee Garden. I had read a recommendation for them and I like them also.

I decide to check out The Black Market that Kataman mentions. I find it and look over the bootleg DVD's. I have bought enough of them in Pattaya to know that they don't play about 50 % of the time. I suspect that they are often in the PAL format, which Thailand uses. PAL players can play both PAL and NTSC formatted disks. Most NTSC players cannot play PAL disks. Or the other reason that the disks don't play is the "Regional Coding" marked on the disk. Regional coding was introduced to combat piracy, and disks from one region cannot be played on another regions DVD player. I had printed in advance an internet info sheet on NTSC and PAL translated into Thai, to show to the DVD shop guys. I was shopping from a stall with 2 nice guys, and they wanted to help me, but they never heard of NTSC or PAL and were no help deciding if their DVD's would play in the USA. They could only say "all DVD's are good. No problem. You play them, and if there is a problem bring them back". I said they might play here in Thailand (HatYai Palace Hotel had a DVD player in the room), but they might NOT play in the USA. I bought 11 DVD's anyway (buy 10 for 70 baht get one free). It takes a long time to shop for DVD's. Oh, and by the way, all of the DVD's come from the same source, no matter which stall in the Black market you buy from. I looked at sandals too, and tried to bargain with a seller for a pair that I liked. He said they were 140 baht, and I offered 90 baht and pissed him off. He says no bargaining and brushes me off, and closes his bags and stuff, and then closes his shop. I don't really care, the plastic sandals didn't fit that well anyway. But I thought he was a little rude. Everyone else bargains. I go back to the hotel to dump my souvenirs and rest.

It is 9 pm. And since I don't have another plan I go to Atami. Mamasan says "On" isn't there, which is okay by me. I see #24. (I had seen #24 and #25 arrive in the fishbowl when I was leaving after seeing On, and they both looked cute. The prices were 800 be, 1000 be, 1200 be. But there were no Yellow 1200 baht ladies that night. That meant all ladies were 1000 baht or less. I book #24, "Honey" for 1000 Baht. : Nice face, delicate lips, narrow chin, long straight hair. A little bit big in the belly and thighs. She becomes very affectionate when I tell her that I don't like big boobs. She thought I did since I booked On who has fake boobs, and I am guessing she has been getting pressure to get enhanced. She hugs me a lot and kisses me. She washes me down and gives me good Russian action. Then she gives me a decent BBBJ in the tub for a minute or so. On to the bed for 3 positions. She is moaning a lot. I am grabbing her hips in doggy and petting her back until I think she cums, and then I cum. We rest a little, and she moves my arm to hug her from behind. Very nice. She showers me, and then compares the (equal) size of her 6 inch high heels to my penis. More kisses. I give her a 200 baht tip, and go. I walk back to the Neo Hotel in the dark, but it isn't scary.

HAT YAI. Day 6.

I check out and move into the BP Tower Hotel. My plan today is to go to the beach at Songkhla. I get a 40 baht tuktuk to the clock tower, and I see a big bus, but the bus lady says that that is not it. I can take the songthau. For 20 baht, or the air / con minivan for 30 baht. I get in the minivan, then 2 more get in, and we are full and leave right away. We pick up another lady who squishes in the front seat, and then pick up another man who squishes in the back next to me and others. 30 minute or so drive to Songkhla and drop people off here and there. They take me to Samila Beach and drop me off by the BP Hotel. I check out the beach. It is nice and not crowded. There are little shop tables in the shade selling food, drinks and souvenirs. A little farther down beach on the left are small beachfront restaurants. I eat some snacks and walk around. I am the only white guy there. There are lots of ladies with their head covered. I check out the BP Samilla Beach Hotel. It is nice, with a huge lobby. The pool is dry. I get lunch in the fancy dining room, a bit high-priced but it is overlooking the ocean. I go to the mermaid statue and get my picture taken with her. I wade out into the ocean up to my waist in my swim shorts. I don't really plan to get very wet, just cool off. The waves are small, and the bottom is shallow for a long way out. I have a fun afternoon and take pictures and buy a couple of mermaid souvenirs. (The mermaid is the symbol of Songkhla).

As the sun goes down, I ask the doorman at the hotel for a recommendation on a "happening" falang restaurant to eat dinner. Maybe with music? He says there is a nice place and calls the hotel gate guard over in his moto to take me there for 40 baht. The guard takes me to street with a lot of bars, and stops at an Irish Pub patio bar called "The Buzz". The place has perhaps 15 customers. It is a nice place. I am hoping there is someone that can tell me about the brothel in Songkhla that Kataman mentioned, but everyone is a bit subdued, and not talking to me. So I finish eating and ask the head waiter about "massage" places. I am fishing for clues, and hoping I am not the first falang to ask about incall places. He says that all of the massage places are closed already. I say is there a place nearby with lady? He says there is another bar called "The Victory" down the street, or "Coffee Love" up the other way. I walk the street past mostly closed shops, and past what looks like 2 ladyboy bars. I find the Victory and go in the door, and find a mamasan and one very nervous girl who is not that attractive. Mamasan says that it is still early yet, so I head the other way to find Coffee Love. A moto taxi guy drives up and asks me if I want a booking, and I say no. I do not even know the name of the street that I am on, and I do not have a map of Songklah, So I don't want to just ride off with a mototaxi guy.

I Find Coffee Love and it is mostly empty except for 4 bar staff girls. I sit at the outdoor patio bar, and cute girl "Magic" asks what I want to drink. I say "coffee", and she says "don't have". I say "It is on your sign", and she says that was from before. I get a drink and she asks for a lady drink. I agree, and contemplate whether she is available for take-out or not. We talk, I play darts. I get another beer and another 140 baht lady drink for her. More drinks. More guys show up at the bar, and Magic leaves me to attend to them and doesn't come back to me. I decide it isn't the bar fine kind of place. (It does have an inside bar area complete with stripper poles, so maybe in the past it was more wild? Or is it just quiet "low season" ? Now it is late, and fatigue is setting in. Coffee Love gets a taxi back to Hat Yai for me. So Songkhla was a nice beach, some nice pub atmosphere, . But Kataman, why didn't you tell us where the new brothel is located, and what it is called. No sex today for me. "Doh!" .

HAT YAI Day 7.

BP Tower is nice. In the morning I take pictures of the view from this tall building, and I meet my hotel maid who says that I should ask her if there is anything I need. She says that she has a friend that does in room massage. She says that she can get lady for me for booking. I ask her about the ladies she can get. I tell her I do not like to book a lady that I have never met. Does she have pictures of the ladies? She says no, She says her Thai ladies don't like to have their photo out there. So I decline her offer. I wonder now if I made the correct choice. I think she would have tried a little harder to find a lady that would meet my requirements. And maybe her contacts would be better performing, part-time providers or something. Does anyone have good things to say about using the hotel doorman or maid to get a booking for them?

It starts to rain. I get lunch and a foot massage. I look at DVD's again. I go back to hotel to rest, and then hit the Garden Home Hotel Kiss Lounge at 7 pm for the opening. Mamasan says that the cute girls in the tiny lobby area only do short time for 3000 baht. Then she shows me the long time ladies for 4000 baht. (Interesting note: She didn't want to say the prices to me at first because there were some Chinese guys that came in with me at opening time and they were paying she said "a different price". You would assume that it is a higher one). I wanted to do long time this time, and I didn't see a lady that I immediately wanted to pick, so the mamasan lady suggests I sit in the lounge and have a drink. I get a beer and eye a few that I can see. There is a thin one that appeals to me, and mamasan calls her over, and I see her make a small "oh no" face. Mamasan says it is 160 baht per hour for her to sit with me in the lounge. The Lady sits and orders a drink. "Alenn" is not- young 30's, with a gummy smile, but thin. She doesn't cuddle, even though she says she is cold in the lounge. I make small talk but she never initiates back and won't let me kiss her when I try once after we had been talking about my flavored chapstick. We listen to the band, and at 50 minutes I thank her for time and ask for the check. I see what you mean by expensive drinks: my singha beer was 300 baht?. The bill for our 2 drinks, and sitting, was 660 baht. I feel pretty ripped off by the drink prices and Alenn's coldness, and milking me, so I leave.

I go to Post Laser Disk for late dinner and 2 cocktails for 350 baht no rippoff. I look for freelancers, but there are No single ladies freelancing there either, that I can tell. I walk to Lee Garden to see if I see freelancers, and I do get hit on for the second time by an older Chinese lady. And a second un-pretty lady. Taxi guys bug me "want booking? That always seemed risky to me. It is 11:15 pm.

I walk back to SKY and go to "New Lady" fishbowl across from Merlin Hotel. I feel good now, and am funny with the mamasan. I pick #99 "Bo" for 1900 baht. She is 23 years old, 160 cm. , thin and cute, with braces. Small natural boobs. She doesn't speak much English but we communicate well, and she is sweet and affectionate. She cuddles with me on the bed and strokes my shaft. In the tub with good hand job. On the Bed where she cat licks me, then a very good BBBJ. We switch and I kiss and lick her all over. I lick her puss and she loves it and maybe cums. Condom on and in I go. She likes it and moans, we switch to doggy. I am really enjoying riding her, I grab her hair, and I last a long time before I cum. I cuddle her. Wash up. Then we dress and have more hugs. I give her 400 baht for saving my night. I walk home at 1 am. And a taximan asks if I want a booking.

HAT YAI Day 8.

I enjoy some instant coffee in my room and then go to breakfast. My plan is to book Long time in the Channivet area. I walk down south, past the office of the "Airport Taxi Limousine" shared-van taxi place. I plan to take that van back to the airport later, and find that the office is 2 blocks -4 minute- walk from the BP Tower hotel. I walk past the Boat Bakery restaurant very nice and cheap- , and walk past a Chinese temple that is burning big sticks / offerings. I take pictures, and a Chinese man from Singapore chats me up: " Mr. Lee is a Chinese man that owns everything. " I walk to the Channivet main road (by the canal) where I had seen a handful of shops when I walked by before, but this time I am here to go in to see the ladies. I go in the first karaoke shop "2002 Karaoke". There is only one unattractive lady on offer, and the papasan pushes her hard at me, but I say that I want to look at the other shops as well. The next shop only has 2 girls. Some shops have more girls inside, but they all walk out when I walk in they don't like white farangs I guess. I thought white guys were popular with Asian ladies. ? ?

One shop called "Mickey Mouse Karaoke" has a girl that is nice looking, but when the manager calls for the line-up for me, I see her make a sour face when she sees me. (I am not bad looking: I am a thin, in-shape guy, nice face, average, nice smile and teeth, nice hair). I am looking at her though, so the manager seats her next to me, and she acts all lovey-dovey. One of the girls pushes her hard at me, and it is only 2000 baht long time. The price is right, but I suspect I will have a bad time with her, and so decline. I am not attracted at all to the other ladies.

I go to the next club but the man in front waves me away: "No falang". Gee, what's wrong with me? The next club has a lady out front and she makes a really disgusted face and waves me away bruskly in a rather rude manner. Very rude! She could be nicer about it and say "sorry, penis too big" or something. I walk down more streets that I hadn't been down, but I don't see any more karaokes. I am disappointed in the selection. Did the best lookers get booked already at 10 am or something? I don't see the Stardust Hotel, I must have missed it. It starts to rain and I duck into the Mcdonald' s by Diana Mall for lunch, and a 9 baht ice cream cone. Rain stops and I walk to SKY.

It is 3:45 and I look for "Joy" in the karaoke next to Deep Point Cafe. She is there and I book her Long Time for 2500 baht. Mamasan won't lower the price. I tell Joy to come to my hotel at 5 pm. , I have to do online stuff. Check in with airline, etc. Joy knocks at 5:05 pm. We sit and talk, then cuddle, then naked, then I kiss her all over she has a nice body. I kiss her inner thighs and start to turn her on pretty good. More foreplay, and I am sure she came at least once. I condom up and go in Mish. She is pretty snug, and I enjoy Mish for a long time. She is moaning, and her legs are moving around a lot, and I think she cums again. I manage to keep it under control, and keep going and going for a pretty good fuck before I cum. She showers, I shower. We watch Batman Returns on tv in Thai. Food time. I tell Joy about the live band at Post Laser, and amazingly she says that she has never been there before. It is one of the hot spots isn't it? We go, and together order some -too much- Thai Chinese food and some drinks. The bill comes to 430 baht. Back in the room it is 10 pm. We play a Tetris jelly bean game on her phone, and I get sleepy. I am too sleepy for a round 2, but she does not initiate it either.

HAT YAI Day 9.

8 am workers outside are cutting / grinding concrete and wake me up, but I stay in bed. At 9:15 we wake up again, and Joy showers, dresses, and wants to leave. I hold steady for my morning pop. She gets back in bed and I peel off her panties. I kiss her and lick her and give her quick foreplay. Then I go in Mish, before I switch to doggy. I like doggy, and I cum good. We shower, and she calls someone she knows for a tuktuk at 10:15. I give her a small 100 baht tip. (Hey, she wasn't overly affectionate, and this morning she tried to bolt).

My morning Task: boarding Pass. I go to the hotel lobby for help, but they say they have no way that I can send a file to a printer so I can print my airline boarding pass. That's crazy. How do they accommodate business people's needs at this fancy hotel. So I go to an internet shop for 15 baht per hour, and 5 baht to print. The net says that there are 2 hurricanes in my flight path over Japan and Okinawa. Breakfast. I go to the Black Market again and buy more DVD's. Window Shop for souvenirs. Buy some gifts, silk stuff. Sea bass for dinner for 400 baht. Go back to the BP Tower Hotel for rest and a shower. (For your info: I bought 22 DVD's in all, and upon returning home to the USA, 11 do not play. 2 are in Thai only with no English track or English subtitles, and one bad one only plays half the movie).

I enter the Garden Home Hotel Kiss Lounge with the plan to Short Time a lady. At 9:15 pm there are only 6 ladies in the high end lobby to choose from, and only 2 of them looked do-able to me. I pick "Ap" for a 3000 baht short time. We go to a spa room with a big bed and a nice big tub. We are naked and she soaps me and licks my shaft very nicely. We move on to the bed where she gives me a really good, but short BBBJ in 2 positions. I kiss her nipples and give her short foreplay. Condom on, (Too tight! Damn! I forgot to bring my own bigger sized one again). I go in Mish and she seems to like it, and moans, and moves her legs around. I switch to doggy. Her butt looks a little big now, but I enjoy the thrusting view. She moans big like she came, and after a bit I cum too, and cuddle over her. She pretty quickly wants to go shower, and she gets more businesslike. She is still nice, but it is just a job for her. She lets me take a photo of her dressed. And I leave. I buy a beer at 7-11, and ask a nearby pharmacy if they have Cialis. They say no. WTF? I saw Cialis in the Black Market but 2 pharmacies I have asked do not have it? Back to the hotel to pack.

HAT YAI Day 10 Departure Day.

I got up at 9:30 and finished packing. Went to the internet cafe again to print my 2nd leg boarding pass, and fussed for 35 minutes before I finally saw where it said to get the 2nd boarding pass at the airport. Checked out of the hotel by 11:30, and all the guys out front say "tuktuk? No thank you. I walk the 2 blocks over to the Airport Taxi Limousine office, and I book the 12:15 van. But I am early, so I go have American breakfast with Thai tea at the Boat Bakery for 70 baht. Walking there, I had passed all of the girls in white pants and pink going into work at the Alladin massage next to Kosit Hotel. Rats! If only I had a later flight I would have stopped in for a massage there. I wanted to try there before, but never made it in. I walk back to the van office and we leave for the airport 5 minutes early.

Arrive at HDY airport, through x-ray easy, walk to the AirAsia counter and I am 2 hours early (just like you are supposed to be). But AirAsia doesn't want to see me yet, and they won't let me drop my luggage that early. So I get a coffee and donuts at Dunkin' Donuts and cool my heels. Maybe I had plenty of time to go to Alladin Massage after all. There is a massage shop in the airport, so I book an hour, a bit overpriced at 350 baht, but I get a very good massage that is better than the one I got at Kiss Garden Home Hotel. When I am getting dressed again at the end, there is a second massage therapist that says "There is a handsome man". I say "Where? And she says -me. (So take THAT Channivet! I do not know what your problem is). So I can apparently dazzle massage girls, but no one else. I give a 40 baht tip.

Check in. Boarding. Flying. Arriving at DMK. At DMK I find my way outside to the free white shuttle bus to BKK Airport. After a bit it leaves for BKK and takes a long time to get there. Before I go through passport control, I go to find the best currency exchange in the Airport, to change my bahts back into USDollars, called "SuperRich", with an orange and white sign. They are located on the basement floor with the rail line, on the left side of the wide corridor that heads down to the train. I got the best rate in the airport, a good rate of 3,220 baht to the 100 dollar. Flying home.

I had a nice adventure. Would I return? I am not sure. I like Thailand, but. So many places to try.

Should I try the Philippines Boracay or Angels City next time? Singapore? Burma? Danok or Betong next time?

Nit The Cream
11-29-14, 12:53
HAT YAI Trip Report -October 2014 Photos 1.

Hat Yai Palace Hotel.

Looking Toward the Downtown Lee Garden Plaza area. Not far away.

Downtown.

Post Laser Disc Pub.

Nit The Cream
11-29-14, 12:57
HAT YAI Trip Report -October 2014 Photos 2.

Atami Soapy.

New Lady Soapy.

Hat Yai at night.

Nit The Cream
11-29-14, 13:00
Side trip to Samila Beach Songkhla.

Gorgon
12-01-14, 16:32
Nice report. This confirms that they are closing more and more against whites, unless you speak thai they don't want your kind there.

Shops that are supposed to do stuff for asian dudes just don't for farangs. I guess the feminist agenda only scans the western webpages for places to make trouble for. It's starting to be the same all over asia.

Channy
12-04-14, 22:48
Nice report. This confirms that they are closing more and more against whites, unless you speak thai they don't want your kind there.If you can speak reasonable Thai, I confirmed you will faced no problem. Nit the cream mentioned only Channivet, there is other farms in hat yai where the mamasan / papasan are much less picky with customers, and the price is cheaper (2000 for LT). Channivet area is packed by Singaporeans and Malaysian tour bus. So the farm here tend to make higher price.

Shops that are supposed to do stuff for asian dudes just don't for farangs. I guess the feminist agenda only scans the western webpages for places to make trouble for. It's starting to be the same all over asia.You have some places in Bangkok and ever in Khorat where farang are not allowed. They ever write it clearly on the entrance door. What is wrong with it Gorgon? Since they do not provided the level of service expected by farang, they avoid eventuals problems. 2 weeks ago in a local brothel a farang wanker make trouble because he wanted money back from the girl arguing the service was bad, I can tell you when the papasan with the guards showed him baton and parang and chased him, telling him to not come back he shouted up his big mouth.

P.S. For Nit the cream.

1) I used to buy a lot of dvd in the past. Most was music concert DVD, imported from China (with thick paper cover). Never get any problems.

Gorgon
12-05-14, 15:50
If you can speak reasonable Thai, I confirmed you will faced no problem. Nit the cream mentioned only Channivet, there is other farms in hat yai where the mamasan / papasan are much less picky with customers, and the price is cheaper (2000 for LT). Channivet area is packed by Singaporeans and Malaysian tour bus. So the farm here tend to make higher price.

You have some places in Bangkok and ever in Khorat where farang are not allowed. They ever write it clearly on the entrance door. What is wrong with it Gorgon? Since they do not provided the level of service expected by farang, they avoid eventuals problems. 2 weeks ago in a local brothel a farang wanker make trouble because he wanted money back from the girl arguing the service was bad, I can tell you when the papasan with the guards showed him baton and parang and chased him, telling him to not come back he shouted up his big mouth.

P.S. For Nit the cream.

1) I used to buy a lot of dvd in the past. Most was music concert DVD, imported from China (with thick paper cover). Never get any problems.I'm cool with places stating it up front. Then they don't waste my time and I don't waste theirs.

I do understand why it happens with all the white tools dragging their knuckles around. We are starting to become such a large problem in many places in asia that it's just not worth the hassle any more. It sucks for the rest of us that all the retards are starting to shut down access.

Fastpiston
09-03-15, 06:11
Many many years ago I went to Had Yai often and stayed at the Thai Hotel on the outskirts. Next to that hotel were many small "shops" with tiered benches. One would go in and choose REAL fantastic quality and the booking was usually for 24 hours. The time to go was about 8-9 AM to collect the girl. I never had to go to massage parlors or other places. Do these places still exist, or am I just getting old!?

Member #4591
09-06-15, 16:40
I miss the Chinese girls. Seems like there are plenty here to choose from so I will have to visit very soon. Thanks to all for your great reports. !

Mackin
01-02-16, 17:10
I miss the Chinese girls. Seems like there are plenty here to choose from so I will have to visit very soon. Thanks to all for your great reports. !Can anyone bring things up to date in Hat Yai. Might need too make a trip there this year.

XXXperimental
04-22-16, 19:36
Hola!

Was in Hat Yai recently and was at the Hansa hotel. Didn't get to try out the massage centers in town but the rooms have 24 HR massage services in your rooms. Cheap 350 thb msg for an hour and almost every girl was willing to go all the way for about 1500 thb extra. Tried a bunch of them and mostly from Isaan. Will explore more next time.

Nit The Cream
07-13-16, 21:39
Something I didn't mention in my report was that a waitress in Songkhla Samila Beach Hotel may have been flirting with me?

I am pretty dumb sometimes. When I was having lunch in the hotel's restaurant, I was about half way through my meal when a waitress came out of the kitchen to refill my drink. She was a different waitress than the one who took my order.

She was a tiny cute spinner, and after filling my glass she said something that I didn't quite hear, in English that I could not quite understand. I said "Sorry? Say again? She didn't say anything else, just stood a moment longer, and then went back to the kitchen.

I finished eating, and left soon after. But I couldn't get forget about the interaction, and later I decided that she must have been calling me a "handsome man"! I think she must have been flirting with me in her limited English, and I was too surprised -and dumb- to realize it.

I now imagine that I might have somehow met up with her after her shift was finished, for some nice GFE cheap sex at her place.

Has anything like this happened to any of you?

It is one of my regrets about this trip: that I did not catch on to this cute spinner's flirting and do something.

I also regret not letting my hotel maid find me a lady. I should have given her a chance to impress me. I would love to hear your stories about this -good and bad.

Nit The Cream
07-13-16, 22:12
Gentlemen,

How good or bad are your experiences in Hat Yai lately?

Channy said that there were more farms and cheaper, than Channivet, but he did not say where they were. Where are they? I had read the form and had a vague idea that they were near the railroad tracks south somewhere, but I couldn't tell where, or which side if the track.

No one replied with the location of the nice brothel in Songkhla. I noticed. I wonder now if I had asked the tourist office in Hat Yai about it, what they might have said to me. I considered it at the time, but I was too embarrassed.

I still make too many mistakes in my mongering, and would love to hear your stories about mongering here, good and bad. I want to be more efficient in my efforts, and I am interested in the details of your trip. I know some readers only want a summary report, but I am soon to plan my next holiday, (I went Pattaya again last year), and I need to decide if I should come back to Hat Yai. Is it improving? Did I miss out on some great opportunities last time?

Channy
07-30-16, 14:16
No one replied with the location of the nice brothel in Songkhla. I noticed.Strange this forum is supposed to be full of experts for those Thailand has no secret.

For answering to your question as far I know there is only one pure Brothel in Songkhla very far from downtown (I don t know if the place is still opened or not.).

For the rest don t be lazy read the archives of this Forum. Some legendary members like Freeler, Thatasshole,. Has made very good reports about Songkhla.

Smily59
12-02-16, 13:51
Many many years ago I went to Had Yai often and stayed at the Thai Hotel on the outskirts. Next to that hotel were many small "shops" with tiered benches. One would go in and choose REAL fantastic quality and the booking was usually for 24 hours. The time to go was about 8-9 AM to collect the girl. I never had to go to massage parlors or other places. Do these places still exist, or am I just getting old!?Having stayed 9 days in Pattaya and 4 in BKK I decided a change was needed and booked an airasia flight to HDY and 5 days in V Ocean Hotel. The Hotel is located in the southern part of the business district close to the areas where Karaoke shops are reported to be located (google phil uk hat yai). Taxi from booth at airport was 250 bht as expected. The hotel is simple but new and clean, security could be better, no room safe, balcony door didn't lock and the room maids have all keys out on the open on their trolley. Kept my valuables locked in the suitcase and had no problems. The manager was friendly and relaxed. Doing the checkin he asked me if I come alone and replied I only booked the hotel and still have to book the ladies. No joiner fee, reservation was for 2 persons.

There are general travel warnings for this most southern parts of thailand, but I had no problems and always felt safe. OK I have been in Venezuela early this year so I was very relaxed walking in Hat Yai everywhere any time. Hat Yai gets a lot asian tourists especially from Malaysia, Singapore and Hong Kong. Very few falang and even less mongers.

I was not interested in massage ladies or chicken farm. Sorry can not report about these subjects. After a good nights sleep I found a motor bike taxi who claimed to know the Karaoke shops (9 am). These shops are not Karaokes you would go late with your friends for drinking and singing. These are brothels where you "book" a lady LT, she has to be back in the "office" at 8 am. OK. So I told the bike taxi guy my requirements. Just in case the papasan does not speak english and that he would have to be patient because I want to see quite a few shops before doing the booking further that I would not pay him if I book because he will get his comission. In case of me not booking it would be 50 bht every 30 minutes. He told me to expect 2500 bht for the booking what as far as I know is fair, especially when a comission has to be paid.

OK, there we go, first 6 stops were south of Sripoovanart Road. Nothing worth to report, you are invited to the waiting room where the ladies are presented, just the same procedure as in the casas of I. E. Medellin. 1 or 2 ladies at each shop, looks 4-6, some obviously not interested to leave with a falang. Well, I already mentioned, mostly asian customers and I am not offended by such behavior, because it's better to know early than after the booking.

Then we went to 1 block north of Daiichi Hotel, Chaiyakuluthit Soi 3. Two Karaokes just on opposit sides of the street. Won't mention names (pm me. Don't want the shops to be closed for legal reasons), but easy to spot. I was presented 4 respectively 5 ladies, booked 1 for 2500 bht after first being asked for 2700 bht, just told the papasan it's 2500 or I will have to move on (10 am, then). Paid, got the business card and telephone number, was asked for hotel details and when the lady should be delivered. Most of the asian guys park the lady at the office and call her over when they are ready to fuck, 2 boomboom expected, if she likes you or you tip well enough. More.

Well, she arrived at the hotel in time, spinner looks 7, claimed having worked Pattaya, Bangkok, Phuket. She spoke limited english, but this seems to be common all over LOS. After 1 session (CBJ. WTF? Went out for having some food and a look at the city and a stop at the office. Saw a lady that I liked too and when I asked the papsan about her he told me she does not book with falang, but then intoduced me to another lady he recommended with guarantee to be good and having worked for 1 month only. I liked her and arranged for next day. I guess this pissed the first lady a little bit off, because returning to the room she was moody, I told her to stop, but in vain and I called the office. Papasan came to meet me at the hotel, he is from Singapore and speaks english well. I think it's easier to deal with him than the Thai guys. Short discussion followed, the lady talking to a Thai lady in the office, but I was really pissed off already (hint, I would very rarely complain in LOS) and didn't want her to stay.

The second booking was completly GFE, modest, didn't drink (first one claimed to drink beer only) and we had a really good time, I booked (reduced rate 2300 bht- no comission then) her for the following days visiting a temple nearby on the mountain and going to Songkhla beach, but that is another story.

I suggest to find the shops you have to use a mototaxi, they are too spread out to walk. On the other hand the 2 shops mentioned at 1 block north of Daiichi Hotel, Chaiyakuluthit Soi 3 you can just walk in and maybe you can negotiate for 2000 bht.

Compared with mainstream places the scene is limited, I didn't see any stunners but I guess the top crop is directed to the asian mongers. The ladies seem to be fairer skinned, I didn't spot any isaan princess.

I think the price range (no lady drinks, no barfines) is competitve to other areas, especially if you favor LT. Sorry for not exploring more shops, but maybe this report encourages you to explore yourself. Please keep in mind that Hat Yai has not a lot (regular) places that carter to the falang, well some Mac the, Starbucks and an Irish Bar, but not enough to keep you busy for more than a few days.

Hope that helps smiley.

Channy
01-04-17, 12:51
I was not interested in massage ladies or chicken farm. Sorry can not report about these subjects. After a good nights sleep I found a motor bike taxi who claimed to know the Karaoke shops (9 am). These shops are not Karaokes you would go late with your friends for drinking and singing. These are brothels where you "book" a lady LT, she has to be back in the "office" at 8 am. OK. So I told the bike taxi guy my requirements. Just in case the papasan does not speak english and that he would have to be patient because I want to see quite a few shops before doing the booking further that I would not pay him if I book because he will get his comission. In case of me not booking it would be 50 bht every 30 minutes. He told me to expect 2500 bht for the booking what as far as I know is fair, especially when a comission has to be paid.What you think Asian cheongster call chicken farm in hat yai. You simply visit these chicken farm. Most has been reported in the past about it. Wonder why you take a driver.

Then we went to 1 block north of Daiichi Hotel, Chaiyakuluthit Soi 3. Two Karaokes just on opposit sides of the street. Won't mention names (pm me. Don't want the shops to be closed for legal reasons), but easy to spot. Don't worry Chuwit has showed a vdo of all hat yai chicken farms some years ago and they are still in action, legendary freeler has mention the place. Near Visa hotel. Strangely the drivers always bring the farang to the same places. Others farms are still there.

Hat yai is not what is used to be. Most of the P4P has move near Sadao border. It s not something new.

If you missed the bar scene, go to Songkhla (once again read the archives).

Hat yai has solid Asian scene. Chicken farm, soapie massage, KTV cheap brothels, coyote show. And lousy bar girls. Up to you.

Anyway thank for your report, maybe it can help.

Darkearth
02-06-17, 05:50
Anyone going to Hatyai on the 9th till 11th? Looking to join up.

===============================================

Greetings,

Here's how to contact other forum members.

1. Buy a subscription.

2. Send them a Private Message.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/custompages.php?pageid=Subscriptions

Thanks,

Jackson

Franga
06-19-17, 04:47
Spent two nights in Hat Yai. Went to Atami. Girls are young and fairly average looking, but a few doables in a fishbowl type setting. I was quoted 3 price levels all identified by the colour of the badge the girl was wearing. 1000 baht, 1200 baht, and 1400 baht, everything included. I picked a 1200 baht chick who said she was from Bangkok, but no English, and no kids. The room is clean but old style. The bed is a small double with a thin but very firm mattress. There is a bathtub in which we both showered together. The girl first gave a strange soft leg massage for about 10 minutes before proceeding to the sex part. CBJ first then FS. They say it is one hour but I was one and done in half an HR. Overall an okay experience.

Didn't really enjoy Hat Yai. Not much English spoken, only thai tv channels in the hotel I stayed at, restaurants too Asian Style for me, tuk tuks ask too much. But picked up some porno dvd's in the blackmarket there for 50 baht each. Will see if they work later. Lots of small sexshop style stalls here as well but only in that blackmarket area. Tuk tuk to Hat Yai airport cost me 250 baht, where I high tailed it back to Pattaya on AirAsia, a 1 HR flight to Utupao, where I took a shared minivan for 250 baht direct to hotel. Can't see any reason to go back to Hat Yai when its all better in Pattaya.

APReport
07-29-17, 04:54
The following page has info on bars, massage, soapies, FLs in Hat Yai with location maps.

http://www.thailandredcat.com/nightlife-and-thai-girls-in-hat-yai/

FunMan13
02-08-18, 07:26
I plan to visit Hatyai from Penang in the first week of April. I read this thread from 4th of July, 2010 to present. Thank God I am an American Chinese who speaks some Mandarin. Hopefully I'll sneak by as an Asian.

Can anyone tell me what's the best way to get from Penang to Hatyai? I hope there's a luxury bus like those from Singapore to Penang. Where can I board these buses? Should I make advance booking?

Thanks.

Funman13.

NewImage
02-08-18, 12:10
I plan to visit Hatyai from Penang in the first week of April. I read this thread from 4th of July, 2010 to present. Thank God I am an American Chinese who speaks some Mandarin. Hopefully I'll sneak by as an Asian.
Can anyone tell me what's the best way to get from Penang to Hatyai? I hope there's a luxury bus like those from Singapore to Penang. Where can I board these buses? Should I make advance booking?
Thanks.
Funman13.Done some research re Hat Yai with same plan as you. Found bus trip is doable but hassle as get on and off with immigration at border. . If I was going to do it I would fly direct from Kl. I hate hassle.

Did some prelim research on HY but crossed off due to language difficulties. You with your linguistic skills will prob do OK.

Any intel on Penang. Going in June / July.

Regards.

NI.

Eszpresszo
02-08-18, 13:51
Done some research re Hat Yai with same plan as you. Found bus trip is doable but hassle as get on and off with immigration at border. . If I was going to do it I would fly direct from Kl. I hate hassle.

Did some prelim research on HY but crossed off due to language difficulties. You with your linguistic skills will prob do OK.

Any intel on Penang. Going in June / July.

Regards.

NI.If someone is already in Penang, how would it be easier to fly to HDY from KUL? Well, it wouldn't.

I am planning to visit Penang next month and have also done some research. Its a modest ride from there on a bus to Dannok or Hat Yai, with buses regularly departing from Komtar or the terminal in Butterworth. Prices are around $10 US. How big of a hassle could that be? Fly into HDY and you have to get off the plane to you still go through customs. Then you have catch a ride into town from the airport. I don't see how that would be anymore hassle than the land route that drops you off at or near the train station in Hat Yai.

Ag Fox
02-09-18, 00:35
/I plan to visit Hatyai from Penang in the first week of April/. I read this thread from 4th of July, 2010 to present. Thank God I am an American Chinese who speaks some Mandarin. Hopefully I'll sneak by as an Asian.

Thanks.

Funman13.I did this trip a couple of years ago enroute to Krabi. I went by minibus easily and cheaply booked from anywhere in Penang. As I remember, about 5 hours. Bus was full but still comfortable even though I'm now very much a SOG (Sad old Git). The border crossing was quite fun: a seething mass of Humanity and yet some order in the apparent chaos! It's all about the experience; go and enjoy.

NewImage
02-09-18, 12:56
I did this trip a couple of years ago enroute to Krabi. I went by minibus easily and cheaply booked from anywhere in Penang. As I remember, about 5 hours. Bus was full but still comfortable even though I'm now very much a SOG (Sad old Git). The border crossing was quite fun: a seething mass of Humanity and yet some order in the apparent chaos! It's all about the experience; go and enjoy.Hey but you decide.

Eszpresszo
02-09-18, 13:53
Hey but you decide.I'm not sure where you got five hours, from. The bus ride to Hat Yai from Georgetown is listed as under 4 hours. Arrival point is near the train station off of the main drag. There are no direct flights from Penang to HDY. You take a plane, then you have a connection in a major city and double back at great expense for a short distance, five hours minimum.

And there is no such thing as one hour flight. You can't just jump on a plane. You go out to the airport, go through security screening, and then wait to get boarded. In the case of KUL, that's a ways out of town. If there is no delay, and your flight arrives on time, you still have to retrieve your checked in luggage. If you cross a foreign border in Asia, there will be customs and immigration to deal with. After that, you will find transportation from the airport into town. More time and expense. I don't think you have flown in a while, but anytime you get on an airplane nowadays, it's a big hassle. You have made references to your "maiden voyage" in other posts, so if you haven't actually done this trip, I think you should avoid giving people direction on it.

Engine Driver
03-09-18, 00:15
Has anyone experienced Dannok, the border town 40 km away from Hat Yai? I hear it's a bit of a mongering location now for Malaysians and Singaporeans and may have taken over Hat Yai's red light district. Is it worth visiting and for how long?

Mogwai
03-09-18, 09:30
Has anyone experienced Dannok, the border town 40 km away from Hat Yai?
There's actually a thread about Dannok with some recent FRs: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?3360-Danok-Sadao-Southern-Thailand.

Engine Driver
03-09-18, 09:59
There's actually a thread about Dannok with some recent FRs: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?3360-Danok-Sadao-Southern-Thailand.Thanks, I should have RTFF. Seems like an exciting little town.

Amjeck
03-22-18, 07:31
Has anyone experienced Dannok, the border town 40 km away from Hat Yai? I hear it's a bit of a mongering location now for Malaysians and Singaporeans and may have taken over Hat Yai's red light district. Is it worth visiting and for how long?PM me, I know Dannok.

NewImage
06-02-18, 06:23
I'm not sure where you got five hours, from. The bus ride to Hat Yai from Georgetown is listed as under 4 hours. Arrival point is near the train station off of the main drag. There are no direct flights from Penang to HDY. You take a plane, then you have a connection in a major city and double back at great expense for a short distance, five hours minimum.

And there is no such thing as one hour flight. You can't just jump on a plane. You go out to the airport, go through security screening, and then wait to get boarded. In the case of KUL, that's a ways out of town. If there is no delay, and your flight arrives on time, you still have to retrieve your checked in luggage. If you cross a foreign border in Asia, there will be customs and immigration to deal with. After that, you will find transportation from the airport into town. More time and expense. I don't think you have flown in a while, but anytime you get on an airplane nowadays, it's a big hassle. You have made references to your "maiden voyage" in other posts, so if you haven't actually done this trip, I think you should avoid giving people direction on it.Your response to a poster" I would recommend you skip Europe, unless you want to blow a lot of cash. The Netherlands? London? Switzerland? You've got to be joking. ".

"so if you haven't actually done this trip, I think you should avoid giving people direction on it. " Didn't catch your TR from these places?

Oh I see the rules don't apply to you.

ManonsanBoy
02-08-23, 20:50
2023. Hatyai is dead for P4 P. Pink lady has closed. The town sucks and it is now very down market without any of the advantages.

BabyLongReece
02-14-23, 16:13
2023. Hatyai is dead for P4 P. Pink lady has closed. The town sucks and it is now very down market without any of the advantages.You mean htayai all those night life massage centre is dead?

Betong
04-30-23, 13:53
2023. Hatyai is dead for P4 P. Pink lady has closed. The town sucks.Nah, I think Hatyai is a cool town. Maybe my favorite provincial Thai city. It's just set up for Asians, not Westerners. If you want everything on a platter, sure, go elsewhere. But if you've got the time to explore the bars and clubs and MPs and booking joints then Hatyai will reward you. In fact my best experiences have been in Asian-oriented places like Hatyai, and Batam and Quezon City etc. , not in sex tourist hypermarkets like Pattaya. But maybe that's just me.

(And just as well they put Pink Lady out of its misery. By the end they had exactly four ladies, all of whom had 20+ years working in soapies. They knew their jobs but, uh, no thanks.).

ThaiGoodTimes
04-30-23, 14:56
Nah, I think Hatyai is a cool town. Maybe my favorite provincial Thai city. It's just set up for Asians, not Westerners. If you want everything on a platter, sure, go elsewhere. But if you've got the time to explore the bars and clubs and MPs and booking joints then Hatyai will reward you. In fact my best experiences have been in Asian-oriented places like Hatyai, and Batam and Quezon City etc. , not in sex tourist hypermarkets like Pattaya. But maybe that's just me.

(And just as well they put Pink Lady out of its misery. By the end they had exactly four ladies, all of whom had 20+ years working in soapies. They knew their jobs but, uh, no thanks.).Nice viewpoint, thanks for that.