PDA

View Full Version : 2002 Pattaya Reports

Pages : 1 [2]

BassGod
10-03-02, 04:23
Marco Pole,

I'm pretty certain that One Mansion does not have a swimming pool. I've heard that the beds are a little rough.

CheapYngHoLuver
10-09-02, 10:53
If you are looking for reliable cheap rates for months stay the Diana Inn and its brother properties are good value. Get a room at these from 300-6000 bt a month depending. The Rose Garden Hotel is also okay at 6000 bt a month. Just dont worry about getting any food there. They had some problems recently but you may want to look.

DIY
10-13-02, 06:16
Is there a short time hotel in Pattaya? This will be helpful for my next trip.

BassGod
10-13-02, 12:55
DIY,

Just ask the ladies, they know where to go.

DIY
10-15-02, 03:45
Hey BassGod,

No offense, I need a little more info than ask the girls. This info will be saving a life... mine. And you know these girls are not much help. Up to you, up to you......well up to you is not going me any extra action.

ChrisC30
10-15-02, 04:33
Some of the Go-Go bars have rooms for the ST purpose.

Also possible, if the hotel is pretty low-price and not a touristy place, ask the clerk if there might be a short-time discount. He/she might give you a price.

Ask a bartender/mamasan, they will surely know if there's a place.

traveller170
10-15-02, 08:27
Originally posted by DIY
Is there a short time hotel in Pattaya? This will be helpful for my next trip.

Nearly every hotel has short-time rates. Cheapest is 100 Baht in the Soi netx to Soi Post Office in northern direction. It is just 30 meters from the beach on the left side. Room rate is up to 3 hours.

ChrisC30
10-16-02, 01:04
traveller170 is right.

I've never had any problems negotiating for the services I require, of course I might have just gotten lucky with the hotels in question.

While you can find scams if you're not careful, there's never a reason why you can't just flat-out ASK what services are available.

If you want a ST room, ask for it. If you stuff afew baht in their hand they'll be very inclined to help you if service is their job (clerk for example).

DIY
10-16-02, 04:28
Thanks for the info. I'll take everything into consideration.

MuffDriver
10-21-02, 05:00
Just arrived in Pattaya a few days ago and am having a great time, of course. I know Z doesn't like this place, but to me it seems that the 3F approach (I prefer the mild version) was made for a place like this, given the huge number of great looking girls here.

Anyone else here during the next week? Maybe we could meet for a beer. By the way, anyone ever been to the FLB Bar? I went there the other night, and had a terrible experience. I don't know where all the decent looking girls were (the ones that they post on their web site). The girls were unattractive at best and they were very aggressive. FLB is a nice enough place, but I think they need to upgrade their staff. Or did I just have an unusually bad experience?

--Muffdriver

AGL
10-22-02, 22:23
muffdriver - glad to know you are back there so soon. good for you man! i wish i was there too. won't be until november before i can get there again. hey i just wanted to give all the heads up on something that happened to me while in pattaya the last time. not necassarily chick related but important to note none the less.

just a few nights ago l learned that my credit card had been scammed and lots of $$ ripped off in purchases. and in a country i never travel to. the cc company told me how the thiefs do it. they somehow are able to steel the code form the mag stripe at the back of the card when you are using it to make a purchase. they then make a new card and encode it with the data.

anyway i did happen to use that particular card at possibly two drinking establishments in pattaya and i was pretty much able to narrow it down that that is where this probably happened. some of you more seasoned pro's probably already know this was a stupid thing for me to do but i none the less was uncautioned this might be happening in the bars in pattaya.

anyway my suggestion is.... USE CASH..!

Good luck Muff-d. Knock one of for me please..... i'll owe you twenty bucks....!

-agl.

ChrisC30
10-22-02, 23:04
agl -

This is a more hi-tech means of credit card fraud. Not everyone knows how this occurs, but if you didn't slide the card through too many bars, I'd suggest letting the cc company know where you were.

That kind of operation should be shut down.

I always remember where I used my cards, as I don't use them that often, usually it's cash if I can. The machines used to duplicate the cards usually cost a thou' or two, so it's possible that the bar itself is involved in this, unless they go the cheaper route of pressing the strip into a blank and just running it through a cardreader (which is more difficult to succeed with).

If you can't make known (for spousal/girlfriend/business reasons) the nature of your travels publicly, atleast tell us here which bars you went to so we can keep a watch out.

AGL
10-23-02, 00:39
chrisc30 - appreciate the response. well i am just a bit leary of posting bar names when i am not 100% certain where in fact it happened. i don't want to make a sweaping statement and single out two places when i can't even say for sure they are guilty.

truth is, although that type of location would be more suspect than the other establishments i used that cc card on that particular trip, who could really say for sure that the 5 star hotel i also stayed at a few days prior didn't have someone shady working there.

while i certainly do appreciate your point i just would hate to incriminate a particular location without knowing for sure.

do others think i should give up the names of the two bars i used the card at? remember, i can't say for sure that it's where it happened.

yes the cc company does know where i used the card so if they wanted to send the credit card police to each of those locations they are free to do so anyway. perhaps they already have???

-agl

MuffDriver
10-23-02, 04:28
agl,

Good post on the use of credit cards. I agree that it's best to recommend to the other guys here to always use cash at the bars and at other smaller business establishments. If you gave the names of the bars where you MIGHT have been scammed, not only could it smear the name of some innocents, but more importantly it could give the (albeit slight) impression that other bars could be safe.

Looks like you owe me 20 bucks! I had a really cute one last night. She was typically shy at first, but once things got started, we banged the night away. By the way, I am back here in November as well. If you're here after November 21, let me know and perhaps we could meet over a beer to compare notes on our experiences with the lbfm's.

--Muffdriver

ChrisC30
10-23-02, 13:07
agl -

Meant the bar name posting as an alternative if you couldn't tell the cc company details as mentioned before.

But if you told them the locations, they probably will log it. The way it works is they will compare it with other locations victims have been to. If 2 or 3 people who've had their #s copied have been to the same address, chances are pretty good the staff there are involved, and they look into it.

To whoever said the copying means is software now -

Yes, it's sad when the means to steal money is now freely on the internet. But you still need either to program/set a blank card (which usually requires a device), or press the tape into a blank by hand. With modern security measures in place, it's easier to do it with the full equipment.

To all -

Watch them cards!

As I said elsewhere in the Thai section on security issues, if I am ever in any doubt about the lock-box system of a hotel, which I almost always research in advance, I will bring my own.

True, the staff can't always be trusted not to get sticky fingers, but it's the same here in the states. Every few months "60-minutes" or some other news docu-drama has a segment on hotel staff rampaging through your rooms, luggage, etc.. while you're away having fun.

One trick I've seen used elsewhere, seems abit silly, is to carry a little notebook and pen with you. Look at everyone's name tag, scribble in your book (even if it's graffiti), and say "thankyou".

(Use the above at your own risk. I've never tried it, and I believe the scenario it was used involved either taxis or massage parlors, so it might not work in a hotel.)

AGL
10-23-02, 18:15
ChrisC30;

gotcha.. yep the cc company has my notes so it's good to know there is a way for them to connect the dots. sounds like you really have a handle on this cc scam thing. you must be in the security biz or something like that. it's amazing to me in my 13 years of intl travel that this is the first time this sort of thing has happened to me. actually the cc company even mentioned that to me.

Muff-d, rrrrrrrr.. you're killing me man..! i'm going crazy being state side with all the white whales in my sights.... and you're over there in the land o hotties.... well that's o.k. my time will come again :) here's a thought, isn't it funny the difference in ones mood when your west bound to LOS vs. east bound and home...?

thanks for spending my 20 bucks wisely. i do like them petite and cute. hey sure that definitely sounds good for end of november. im usually flying solo in thai so it would be good to buddy up for a change. at the moment my schedule is not confirmed because i need to also be in japan. i am struggling with whether i should go to LOS before or after japan. actually i prefer after so i can relax better but that would push it into december since my japan dates are fixed. of course there is also the option of both ends but then "people" on the home front would start to get suspicious... if she's not already ;-)..

let's stay in touch on this and if it starts to look like a possibility we can trade email address and sort out the details. you know i just hate the idea of you having to satisfy all the gals by yourself. i feel bad that you might be getting a bit tired. i should help you out my brother.

-agl

Joe Zop
10-23-02, 19:15
agl -- I think it's a very good point to note, as you did, that this is still fairly rare. Doesn't mean we all shouldn't be very careful, but there's also no sense walking around paranoid. I've been travelling internationally for pretty much the same range as you, in a lot of third-world places with few controls, and I've yet to have a CC problem. (Of course, now that I've said that, the law of averages will no doubt catch up with me this trip :))

ChrisC30
10-24-02, 02:18
agl -

Not in the security industry, just keep informed on alot of the procedures and scams out there. Never know when someone's gonna try them on you, eh?

When travelling, one becomes a one-man security force of sorts anyway. Pickpockets, conmen, hookers with sticky fingers, muggers, they're all out there waiting for your money. Gotta keep one step ahead of them.

It's not really all that bad. Almost anywhere in the world is safe to travel in as long as you keep your eyes open. Most of the crooked people you'd fall prey to will move on to someone else if you give the slightest inkling you know what they're up to.

MuffDriver
10-24-02, 05:21
agl,

I always get good value for my (uh, "your") $. She was great.....cute face, petite, tanned skin, straight white teeth which delivered a great smile, and small (and you know what/where I mean)....oh, and did I mention her tight bottom?...I could hold an entire ass cheek of hers in one hand! Sorry to make you drool, but I have to report the facts. Funny you should mention something about my getting tired. I am, but that's not stopping me. :) I'm also finding myself dehydrated all the time....what with my losing so many bodily fluids. Okay, I'll stop now. I think I've rubbed your nose in it enough.

I know what you're saying about "people" getting suspicious. I have my own similar situation. Hopefully, we'll be able to hang out. Let's stay in touch and trade emails to coordinate. My dates in LOS are set....I'll be in Pattaya November 22 - December 2. As such, I'll have a whole new reason to be thankful during this upcoming Thanksgiving.

Muffdriver

Progman
10-25-02, 21:09
adlez and others,

to add to your beautification program we should also add other items to make a visit to pattaya more enjoyable - these suggestions may not necessarly need to be directly related to improving the view:

(1). no speedos allowed, period!

(2). no hawkers (people selling crap) or photographers allowed in any beer or gogo bar!

(3). keep the decible level below 200.

(4). if item (3) cannot be accomplished then require all the bars to play the same music at the same time. might as well make it seem like we're at a rock concert.

(5). require all bars to play more than just the same fucking songs over and over again.

(6). no girl is allowed to dance at a gogo bar unless she actually has tits - not itty-bitty humps with nipples.

...(prog)

Baby Huey
10-25-02, 23:03
On the Hawkers, every time I am in Thailand, I think about a shirt that most of need to wear. Of course everything writing in Thai:

I do not need a Massage
a Suit
a Girl
a Ride
I do not need anything, if I did I will ask, leave me $#%@ alone!

Everytime I am there, if you walk ten feet on the street, you get 2 question!

Khun
10-28-02, 09:25
Originally posted by agl
just a few nights ago l learned that my credit card had been scammed and lots of $$ ripped off in purchases. and in a country i never travel to. the cc company told me how the thiefs do it. they somehow are able to steel the code form the mag stripe at the back of the card when you are using it to make a purchase. they then make a new card and encode it with the data.

anyway i did happen to use that particular card at possibly two drinking establishments in pattaya and i was pretty much able to narrow it down that that is where this probably happened. some of you more seasoned pro's probably already know this was a stupid thing for me to do but i none the less was uncautioned this might be happening in the bars in pattaya.
-agl.

I don't think this can happen in Pattaya or Thailand. This is a Hi-tech fraud which is not possible in Thailand. I am residing in Pattaya area for last morethan 4 years & regularly use CC.

Even then use cash at go-gos & MPs. Dee Kwa

Apac Boy
10-28-02, 18:45
khun,
i concur with agl, i also had the same thing happen to me after i got back from thailand. the credit card i was using had 2 charges of $1,200 and $1,500 each on them for gold watches. my credit card company called me and asked if they were mine. of course, i told them i was back in the US already and I had my passport as proof. make a long story short, they took off the charges and sent me a new card.

tapioca

Joe Zop
10-28-02, 18:54
Hey Tap -- was it the same scenario, meaning did you use credit cards at bars?

AGL
10-29-02, 01:23
tapioca, et al;

just to clarify. i mentioned that my stolen charges were in a country i never travel to. i meant that the charges were placed outside of thailand. on the other side of the planet in a particular european country in fact.

while i do go to europe occasionally the credit card company only knows i travel internationally. they can not further define their "red flags" to the specific countries i go to. this might be an advantage to them if they could swing that.

i wanted to point this out because it seems to be a bit different than tapioca's experience. tap it sounds like your charges happened in thailand. this could be an important point in how the cards identities are being stolen and used.

from what chrisc30 explains, it takes a pretty elaborate system to steel the card identity to be used as in my case. they effectively created an actual brand new card from mine and the cc company told me that their system confirmed an actual card was used at the european theft points.

-agl

Apac Boy
10-29-02, 05:44
i used my card to pay for my rooms and some clothes at that royal garden mall.

It might also be for charges in bkk though because I bought some stuff at the emporium.

thank gawd my cc company called me..they said that whenever the charges that big are charged in consession they always call and make sure...anyways, this happened about 1-2 weeks AFTER i returned.

I would never charge cc in a bar though...

tapioca

Khun
10-29-02, 09:26
Originally posted by jimhart69
I do not need a Massage
a Suit
a Girl
a Ride
I do not need anything

If you do not need a Massage or a Girl or a ride (on girl) do not come to pattaya. There are lot of wonderful places around the world to meditate & enjoy other heavenly/natural things.

On CC

I am grateful to god that I have no problems (touch wood) till date even using CC in Pattaya for last 4 years but not in bars.

Khun
10-29-02, 09:31
Originally posted by chuck-II
I like to Travel with some one but most of my friends
either cant take off that much time or are
married.

Don't worry when you are in Thailand. You can get many girl friends who will travel with you & giove full time company.

Baby Huey
10-29-02, 15:33
Khan,

If you have spend any time in Pattaya and Bangkok, you have must have walk down the road and had mutiple street vendors, beggars, tuk-tuk drivers, and many other people walk up to you a ask you do you want this, or that all the time. And don't stop moving, if you do, you will get attack by many of them. It makes walk down any street a pain in the butt.

Progman
10-30-02, 02:13
khun,

I think Jim already answered you but I thought I'd add as well. He was referring to the multitude of vendors that constantly ask us if we want "this" or "that"... Theres nothing wrong with a massage. Just let me decided when and where to go to get it. Also, the remark about the t-shirt was intended more as light-hearted rumor just like my recommendations a few post earlier

Freeler,

So extending the middle finger up doesn't have the same effect? Damn, I was wondering why people seemed so upset!

...(Prog)

AGL
10-30-02, 21:40
muffdriver - are you back? a bit of bad news from my side. i think i am now going to have a conflict with nov/dec time frame. it looks like i will have to limit my japan trip and get back here soonest and miss a pattaya mini-vac. i am however looking at another possibility in jan/feb. you?

-agl

Khun
10-31-02, 05:02
Originally posted by jimhart69
Khan,

If you have spend any time in Pattaya and Bangkok, you have must have walk down the road and had mutiple street vendors, beggars, tuk-tuk drivers, and many other people walk up to you a ask you do you want this, or that all the time. And don't stop moving, if you do, you will get attack by many of them. It makes walk down any street a pain in the butt.

I am resident in Pattaya.

Sometime it hearts when walking through beach road & girls standing outside bar does not ask me. I feel she did not liked me. May be its asian culture. Have you seen local bus in many asian country where cunductor keeps on crying the route destinations.

Yaah I have seen beggers on the road sometime but very few as compared to other asian countries. That shall be controlled.

Baby Huey
10-31-02, 15:50
Pattaya has a lot less of this than in Bangkok, especially the beggars. But maybe you are bother less than the rest of us that are there for a week or two, a few times a year. But, I am not talking about the girls trying to get in you into the bars. I am talking about the men that come up to you and say do you need a young girl, massage, suit, taxi ride, etc.

If you are in the area, where the girls are asking to go into the bars, I hope the girls are not bothering you, because you are probably there looking for a girl or some fun!

LukeSkyWanker
11-02-02, 00:46
Hi all I will be here at the end of November can anybody help regarding a companion/girlfriend for a week or 2 I want somebody to show me around and stay with me during my visit. They will be well looked after all expenses paid etc I prefer a genuine girlfriend experience and will probably visit a remote island for a few days. I have never been to Thailand before but I do travel worldwide on business what is a good hotel in Pattaya? Cheers

Larry_back2LOS
11-02-02, 18:54
larry is soon to be back in los

after a period of hiatus larry is back. i will be arriving in los ready to hit the ground ready for combat evening of 11/24, spending two days in bkk and then heading down to pattaya.

larry will practice fff, never overpay for hhh's and leave my speedos at home!!!!

i will try to give a detailed on the ground trip report "type www" in the bkk section as i arrive.

muffdiver, as you are there for thanksgiving as well perhaps we should arrange for a special thanksgiving treat. anyway, i usually travel solo as my friends home do not share the hobbyist interest so if you or any ohter punters want to meet up that could be cool. i have some sports related activities that are tying up my daytime but i am ready to do some running late afternoon and nights.

i am still not sure of where to stay when i get to pattaya. might take tapicoas rec. to stay at flipper or ice inn (just need a cheap place to practice some late night gymnastics as i will be out and about most of the days).

also, any suggestion of a good tailor in pattaya or should i take care of that in bkk?

Progman
11-02-02, 18:55
"Young" LukeSkyWanker,

I have agree with Freeler. About the only thing the bargirls can do for you is reduce the amount it'll cost you to ride the Baht-bus. Do your own research and pickup a girl when you get there. If you do find a girl in Pattaya, and want to bring her with you, don't count on her knowing how to get around. Someone made a good comment about this very subject a few months ago and said (to paraphrase): About the only place these girls know how to get to is their province.

Check out the AsiaTravel Web Site. You can get some decent discounts using them and they have a large number of hotels throughout SEA.

http://www.asiatravel.com/thailand.html

"May the porn be with you..."

...(prog)

Progman
11-02-02, 19:03
jimhart69,

Did you ever make it down to Pattaya? As I recall you were heading down there not too long ago and was looking for a hotel that you could bring the chicks back to yet also be able to do business there.. How'd it go and where did you end up staying at?

...(prog)

Gray Malkin
11-02-02, 20:03
Hello

has someone stayed at the Sawasdee Sea View on Soi 10
and how was the place and could you take a girl up in the room with no problem

thanks fore the info

bye

Baby Huey
11-03-02, 15:07
Progman,

I had to delay my trip, because of some business things in the U.S. I will be in Pattaya on Business December 10-12.

I am staying at the Hard Rock, because of some business meeting that I will be having while I am in Pattaya. Hard Rock is one of the only 5 Star type Hotels in walk distance to the clubs, but has large rooms for business meeting and meeting rooms in the hotel. The Hard Rock does cost alot more than the other hotels down town. I am staying in a 2 room King Suite for $90.00 U.S. a night with a second person. I was told the trick with the Hard Rock is make the reservations with the Hotel directly, not thru hotel reservation services and set up the reservation for two, and tell them the second person is a Thai National and you will pay for the second person, but they will not brother you, when you bring a girl back to the room. What I hear this is a great Hotel to stay at. I have not stay here before. I usaully stay at the Merriott, but this is a taxi ride to the club area.

Progman
11-05-02, 22:25
jimhart69,

The Hard Rock Hotel looked pretty nice. I stopped by to have lunch with a friend at the Starz Diner. I didn't check out the rooms but, others who have stayed there, said the rooms were comparable to what the Las Vegas Hard Rock Hotel has. The pool was huge with a swim-up bar.. Enjoy!

1 day and a wake-up!

...(prog)

Baby Huey
11-06-02, 00:20
Progman,

It sound like you are about to blow up! I know what you are talking about! There has been a big gap between my upcoming trip in December and my last trip in June. I usually there at least every 4 months with business. But with this trip it has been almost 6 months and I need a Fixed. You know the addiction, we all get in Thailand and the need to have some fun in Thailand.

How long are you going to be in Thailand on this trip?

T-minus, 24 and wake up, until I am leaving on my Asian Trip, I have to go to Korea, China, Hong Kong, Taiwan, before I get to Thailand. I can not wait to get to Thailand on this trip! Have a great time! I wish I was leaving in a day too!

Progman
11-06-02, 08:03
jimhart69,

Actually Im packing my bags for a two week trip to the Philippines. I leave tomorrow... I will be going back to Thailand from Dec 25th through Jan 12. What do you think of Taiwan? It now appears I may be transferred to Hua Lien sometime this summer. All I know is that it's on the east coast and about 3 hours south of Taipei.

Have fun in Pattaya. The weather was real nice this time of year. I was there last November but only drove through it on my way to catch a motor-launch to a customer's ship.

...(prog)

Baby Huey
11-06-02, 14:33
Progman,

Taipei, does not have much action. Mostly KTV, which cost to much money. Not the place to go for some Adult Fun. I go to Taipei for business and try to get out as fast as possible. If you have a friend in Taiwan, there is a little action, but you have to be with a local.

Dana
11-11-02, 12:25
Progman,
I've been living in Taiwan for over a year now, and you as well forget about ANY action in the city you are talking about. Taichung is probably the closest big city to where you will be, but it still sucks beyond belief. There are "barbershops" over here, but they are mostly full of hags and are only for the locals anyway. The KTV scene is an expensive and silly waste of time also. I won't even go into why that's lame, but trust me. The sex scene in Taiwan is almost strictly for the natives.
The greatest thing about living here is that the people are really the best. They are very kind to foreigners for the most part.
If you are here for any length of time, you can probably find a girlfriend, but it's a real hassle unless you want that kind of a serious relationship. Also, even you find a girl you like, it's rare that she will be able to speak any english at all. Once I gave a girl I met at a club my cell phone number. She called me the next day, but couldn't even speak basic english to tell me where we could meet.
For girls, you'd be much better off saving your money for weekend trips to Thailand or the Phillipines.
Have fun on your trip!
Back to Pattaya: Does anyone know of a decent hotel for 50 USA dollars or less that's right near the action that isn't a complete craphole? I'm going this weekend!

TonyTony
11-11-02, 12:43
Originally posted by Dana
Does anyone know of a decent hotel for 50 USA dollars or less that's right near the action that isn't a complete craphole? I'm going this weekend!

What about WELCOME PLAZA Hotel? Cost 600 Baht/night, very decent room, king size bed, acc, satellite tv, good bathroom. Pretty good beach view if you take floor 6 above. No need to spend 2000 Baht.. :D) And it is located just opposite Royal Garden (Mariott, 100 USD / night), 2 minutes from the Walking Street.

BassGod
11-11-02, 22:07
Is Welcome Plaza Hotel guest friendly?

Mojosaur
11-11-02, 23:08
Try the Diana Inn......it used to be 300 baht a night, air-conditioned, nice pool, guest friendly. Its not on the beach but its clean and the price is right. 429675

Asian_Pimp
11-11-02, 23:37
Tony,

Where did you get the pricing for Welcome Plaza Hotel for 600 baht/night??? The cheapest that I found was 850 baht/night. I will be in Pattaya in December 1. If you could tell me where I can get 600 baht/night, I'm going to cancel my registeration for 850 baht/night. Thanks

asian_Pimp

Originally posted by TonyTony
What about WELCOME PLAZA Hotel? Cost 600 Baht/night, very decent room, king size bed, acc, satellite tv, good bathroom. Pretty good beach view if you take floor 6 above. No need to spend 2000 Baht.. :D) And it is located just opposite Royal Garden (Mariott, 100 USD / night), 2 minutes from the Walking Street.

TonyTony
11-12-02, 13:38
Tony,

Where did you get the pricing for Welcome Plaza Hotel for 600 baht/night???

600 B/night was a walk-in price about 3 weeks ago I was in Pattaya for 2 days. Hotel is very girl-friendly, they do NOT check their IDs, you can have several girls on a SINGLE room. I would, however, recommend, depositing girls IDs at a hotel reception, just in case you run into any problems.. For your own safety.TE]

Duniawala
11-12-02, 18:33
I stayed at the Welcome Plaza last year november. The rate was about 650. However, they charged 300 bahts for the girls to come in to your room. Maybe, the policy changed?

AGL
11-14-02, 22:28
muffdriver -

muff you suddenly stoped posting in the midst of your pattaya trip. you o.k.?

-agl

Baby Huey
11-15-02, 15:37
Just if you have not seen the posting before, a group of us that are on the forum all the time are having a get together at the Living Room in Bangkok on December 13, at 7 p.m. Please free to join us.

Here is the plan; we all meet at the Living Room for beers and Bullshit at 7 unaccompanied. It is way too early to have a girl hanging on your arms for the night, plus it is hard to talk about pussy, with the pussy sitting right there.

After some beer and bullshit at the Living Room, head down to NEP, and start club hopping, drink some drinks, more bullshit, and find some pussy. Just have a good time and party in one of our favorite Cities. The clubs close at 2.am, which gives alot of time to find the TG for the night!

The Living Room is located right on Sukhumvit Road real close to Clinton Plaza. Kind of, right in front of Clinton Plaza. The web site for the Living Room is www.thelivingroombangkok.com. If you go into their site, go to contact us, in this section there is map. It is about 8 minute walk from Nana. It is great bar to meet people and talk. It is a bigger place, so it should be a great place to meet.

See you there!

DataMater
11-16-02, 05:12
Anyone,

Need some advice. Will be in Pattaya 22 Nov - 29 Nov. Will check out of hotel around 1pm Fri, 29 Nov. Our flight out of Bangkok is 0050 Sat, Nov 30. Any suggestions on kllling time in BKK while awaiting flight. We want to be able to store our luggage and then do some partying until maybe 10pm Friday night.

Thanks,

Datamater

Joe Zop
11-16-02, 10:48
datamater -- I doubt you'll have any trouble finding a hotel in BKK that will store your luggage, whether you were a guest or not. You can also, of course, store it at the airport, but that means two trips out there.

Bill
11-18-02, 13:44
Why don't you just spend the 5-1000 baht for a decent room you can use to bang your last nights conquest/store your luggage and then take a shower before arriving fresh for your flight homebound. It's only money.......that is unless you like living and acting like a cheapskate backpacker.

DataMater
11-18-02, 15:35
I ask for some friendly advice and what do I get "Bil". Was the comment "that is unless you like living and acting like a cheapskate backpacker" necessary?? Maybe I am a little dense but what does 5-1000 mean?? I have no experience with hotels in BKK only Pattaya. Can anyone recommend something close to the action in the $40-50 range?

BassGod
11-18-02, 23:39
Datamater,

You can get very nice hotel rooms in BKK for far less than $40-$50

Try Majestic Suites www.majesticsuites.com

Mojosaur
11-18-02, 23:45
Originally posted by datamater
I ask for some friendly advice and what do I get "Bil". Was the comment "that is unless you like living and acting like a cheapskate backpacker" necessary?? Maybe I am a little dense but what does 5-1000 mean?? I have no experience with hotels in BKK only Pattaya. Can anyone recommend something close to the action in the $40-50 range?

read my post below---

SORRY THOUGHT YOU WANTED PATTAYA.

WHEN I STAYED IN BANGKOK NANA PLAZA WAS $75 USD....I LIKED IT.

Bill
11-19-02, 03:19
datamater, don't be such a sensitive wuss. sorry if I hurt your feelings. I suggest you leave Pattaya on thursday, taking the Pattaya bus to the Ekamai terminal in Bangkok. Walk about a block to the nearest skytrain station, take it to the Nana station and walk another block to the Nana hotel. It is right across the street from Nana plaza, the 3 story girly bar complex. A room should be 1070baht per night including an excellent, and clean buffet breakfast , free water, and morning newspaper, and an additional 1/2 day rate for a late check out the next day. 7pm? The bellman will store your bags at the front until you leave. I also recommend walking the floors of the Nana plaza after 4pm when the ladies start gathering just outside the bars to eat and get their make up put on. You will be able to see them in the daylight and they will barfine, and you will be their first lay of the evening. Nothing like busting your nut into a young thai babe, just hours before flying home. There are some people in this forum who seem to be able to tolerate 100-150 baht girls in their 40's, but hey, to each his own. I would never stay long term in a nasty, dirty, funky, fan room that had a bucket and faucet for a shower. To me, its not a real vacation. Hope this helps.

DataMater
11-21-02, 09:04
Thanks to all responding to my post.

Bil,

No harm done. Your second post was exactly the info I wanted.

Thanks

Ting Tong
11-22-02, 10:31
Hey
where is this King Kong club in Pattaya & what is the speciality?

Freeler
11-22-02, 15:42
Ting Tong,

KingKong is in Soi6, between Beach-and SecondRoad, at the SecondRoad end.
Speciality? To me it's just a (shorttime-)bar like there are many on the same street...

BassGod
11-22-02, 21:11
Ting Tong,

Here is an excerpt from my travel diary:

After all of this talk I decide to go check out King Kong Bar. King Kong bar has the reputation of having the naughtiest girls in Pattaya. I usually try to swing by at least once when ever I'm in Pattaya. I walk up to the front and offer the best looking girl outside a drink. (You never know what you'll find inside) She walks me in and takes my order. Then I see an alright looking girl inside and offer her a drink. These girls are Oay and Mat. It isn't long before the girls start grabbing at me and the Oay says "You take two lady upstair". It had been less than ninety minutes since I finished up at the Pump Station, and I'd had sex four times in the last 24 hours. I'm no longer a young man, I told them "I have no power" They said that they could give me power. Well I've heard that one before. More to get them to stop trying to get me upstairs than anything I make a proposal to them. I said I'd pay for the room (400 Baht) but if they couldn't get me to finish I wouldn't have to pay the girls (500 each). That kind of backfired on me because without even thinking about it they agree. On the way up I repeated the proposal just to make sure they understood it. Oay says "yes yes I understand". To be honest I would have paid them anyway but I didn't let them know that. I was enjoying their confidence, determination, and finally satisfaction in their ability to raise the dead, and then re kill the dead. I don't like to get too graphic in these reports but I'd just like to say what happened was very impressive and I could hardly walk back down the stairs.

Erik
11-23-02, 23:48
From the Bangkok Post :

"Pattaya wants longer hours for nightspots

Pattaya city council will ask the Interior Ministry for permission to extend closing hours for nightspots to 4am.

Pattaya executives led by Pairat Sutthithamrongsawat, the city mayor, say Pattaya, a tourist town, has been hurt by the crackdown on closing times. They will write to Interior Minister Wan Muhamad Nor Matha. Under the law, nightspots have to close at 2am."

MuffDriver
11-24-02, 06:57
Agl/Larry,

I just returned to Pattaya a few days ago. My apologies for being absent from the Forum....I had to take care of some things at home, and so I haven't had time to read/post here. I will make a two-trip report after I finish the current round of monkey business.

I'll be here for 8 days. Agl, sorry to hear you won't be able to make it to Pattaya this month. I'm not sure about Jan/Feb, but you never know; let's keep in touch. Larry, if you're interested in grabbing a beer or two within the next few days, let me know. I'm staying in the Soi 2 (Big C) area, but I'll be making the rounds at many of the Beach Road night spots, as you might imagine. :)

Muffdriver

CheapYngHoLuver
11-25-02, 00:02
BassGod,
Will you be in Pattaya Dec 7th.
aaronabroad@yahoo.com
Like a beer with u....My darts bar is next to the pump station can meet up there if u like.

BassGod
11-25-02, 08:27
CheapYngHoLuver,

The chance of me being in Pattaya on Dec. 7th is very small. I generally avoid Thailand during High season. I would like to get a beer with you sometime.

Ting Tong
11-27-02, 08:31
Thanks Bassgood

Thanks for the informations on King Kong. I read this name in Bangkok section.

Do you/anybody recommend some other name like this (not massage parlour) particularly to spend time say 2 hours in the evening from 1730 to 1900 while going back to home and have dip between.

Let us enjoyyyy

LarryOne
12-01-02, 07:39
King Kong Bar SUCKS!!!!!!

This one must be set straight. King Kong Bar is terrible, a scam and must be avoided at all cost. Who ever compared it to Eden club should publicly appologize to all of us on the board. I am am not alone with this feeling. Muffdriver can attest to this opinion as well. Below is my experience from this shithole.

Myself and my buddy went there the other day. KK is NOT 2hrs - it is one shot (which of course they conviently forgot to mentioned. I got two ladies for the agreed price of 1400 bath. They took me up to a very dirty and disgusting room, showered me and then they provided to start giving me head (now thinking that this was something like Eden I was more than happy too shot of one load berfore even putting my dick inside either of the two HHH's. Then it comes the hogs tells me shower and put your clothes on. At this point I am like what the fuck I am ready to got to town for some serious fucking thouth that the BJ was just warming up....Pissed as hell I had to climb down the stairs and furiously wait for my buddy. Little need to be said that I felt like I just hd been sized up like a roasted pig and taken to the cleaners. I am still mad and I felt like they had just pulled the Bangkok scam that is written about in private dancer.

My buddy comes back and is livid - they did not even make him come. One of his girls told him that she would not fuck him because she was fucked by a large cock last night and would only suck him. Ehhh if you are not going to provide service to your customers, kind of doesn't make sense to come into work then???

So now you are probably going to say that oh that was just a onetime occurance - well met up with Muffdriver yesterday and he tells me that he got the treatment as my buddy. ... You take that for what it is worth.

LarryOne
12-01-02, 08:07
Ok now on to more positive reports. Muffdriver and I met up for the first time yesterday (had a good time hanging out M.D.). This is a great way to meet hobbists with the same agenda as yourself we traded war stories and did some hunting together. I wish I could be at the BKK Living Room on the 13th for the gathering there. I can just imagine the crew and the stories these guys will have to share.........

We went to the Nice with Ice (now spice bar). This is hoot and highly recommended, good solid service and could one start off an night of mongering any better. BJ assebly line style what a business idea - everyone should experience thsi at least once. We are meeting at 4PM at the Pump Station just to take the tension off - anyone interested feel free too drop by (we will be the two guys with large smiles on our faces...)

Ok now on to some general observations about the night life.
1. Super girl is a good GoGo with hot ladies.
2. There are a lot of scank among the Pattaya beer bar girls (of cours a gem here and there can be found). The beer bars around Saibadee seem to have higher quality that the ones down on Soi 7 & 8 and where I am around the Apex hotel.
3. ***** is CORRECT about many of his opinions about this place (whether you like his post or not this fact can not be ignored) but of course as always you should form your own opinion.
4. Went to Saibadee massage and tried #176 as ***** had recommended - on the money with good service and no hassle with price negotiation. This girl is cool, way cool after service we are takeing a little bit of crap and she tells me that I MUST butterfly as much as possible and she herself loves to fuck and she is no buterfly but rather aeroport - how about that? I like an honest woman (TG pro on top of that)

RICEPADDY FEET - big, big turnoff
Well after intense discussions with M.Driver last night I got to say I can't stand the working girls that are sporting these horrendous "paddies". YOU know what I talk about - once she is back with you at the hotel she takes her shoes off and there they are, the rice paddy feet - urk. Large big toe, the toe nail cut really round and kind of sunken back (is this an Isan gene or something?). It gives me nightmares just thinking of them. Had a girl from Hot and Cold the other night and when I picked her she was sexy with an excellent attitude so I decide to take the bird along (she dances in those hign gogo booths). Well we get back tothe hotel and she takes her shoes off and what do I see?? Paddies of course, Uhh I hate this. From now on I will never, ever pick up a gogo girl unless she dances in open toe shoes (or she is willing to let me inspect the little toesis before take off). Well I guess Pump Station awaits.

Hansum Man, I love you long time

Freeler
12-01-02, 08:58
LarryOne,

I don't think you will find two shot service in Pattaya without taking a girl LT or agreeing on it before going upstairs...:(

Apac Boy
12-01-02, 09:16
i've gotten 2 shots off at sabaidee soapy near da big c before...

yeah, i also got some e from her tooo

tapioca

Khun
12-02-02, 03:38
I use 2 ways for 2 shots at any of the MPs or Short time bars.

1. Ask girl to have fun before the shower/massage one time. She will ask some extra (max. 500) Baht. Anyway you were going to tip her afterward normally 100-200 baht. Pay her 500 Baht as tip as this is real worth to have second shot for me. Also one shot before shower give additional time gap to get ready for action back.

2. Give a body to body massage to the girl on the air mattress after she say finished till you are off ........
I like this "fun" to give a maasge to a girl if the body is very good.

Enjoyyyyyy

Khun
12-02-02, 12:26
Larryone / Adel...Z

#176 at Sabaidee or Sabailand ?

In my opinion, the best use of this forum for regular members is that others recommend "with specific indication like number & bar" about the girls with whom they had a very good time or very bad time. No need of recommending average. We all know that we are not thier lovers. They are available to all & it is their profession. So when you have a good thing, share with others. When you have bad, alert all. Like sometime we have very good food at some restaurent, we always will recommend to others when we are talking with friends & speciality of that restaurent.

Thanks Z. let us have some more nice tips.

Ting Tong
12-02-02, 12:33
Hey Z forget the last F. Still remember the 176 face and his nice fuc..k.

What is this "Pump Station." Now a days people in this forum are talking of this place frequently. Where it is?

Skinless
12-02-02, 15:41
AdleZ: How come you remember Puk/Pok's name? Are you breaking your own rules? Have you fallen in love? I know MTVsucks but does Puk/Pok also suck? I think I am finished with Pattaya. Too tame.

Khun
12-03-02, 03:45
Originally posted by adleZ
But, let me tell you guys , never give any of these hos in the massage parlor more than 1000 baht. I have talked with the maitre d and he says that this is more than enough. Z

This is little confusing.

In Sabaidee, Susie where I normally go, the prices are fixed. B1,500 including all. Last time when I went to Sabailand, I followed the same pattern. After calling girl, I gave 2 notes of 1,000 baht at the counter & they lokked little confused. But the mamasan told counter girl to charge 1,300 baht. I was little confused with thier behavious. Is it not the normal way at Sabailand? What is the way there?

Thanks

TonydaSnake
12-03-02, 15:24
Khun Z has a point about the cost of skanky ho's in Pattaya, or anywhere for that matter. Bottom line...if you are paying for a plane ticket, hotel, food and entertainment in a foreign land, than you are probably paying about $100/ho. You simply must add up the hidden cost, do the math!

This makes it harder to understand why sex tourist are so proud of their "1,000 bhat" ho especially if she is on the skanky side. You will not remember most of these girls when you get back to the USA or wherever. OK, you may barely remember one or two because she licked your ahole, or got emotional with you but so what.

This is not meant to be negative but only a perspective. If you aren't scoring the hottest ho's around and bargaining hard than you are really getting no deal at all.

Apac Boy
12-03-02, 20:25
but if i'm a tourist, and i'm only going to be there for 2 weeks, what's another 500bht here and there for me? why should i bargain so hard on vacation?

tapioca

LarryOne
12-04-02, 16:19
Z,

Thanks I meant SaibaLand as you mentioned and I also paid 600 for massage to the house and tossed the chick a 1000 bath for good service. I agree with you to some extent about the quality of the beer bar girls.

Pump Station@is@a blow job bar on Soi post office. It is fucking hysterical to bee there. The service is about 350-370 bath and then you got to tip teh lady depending if you guzzles with or w/out condom. W/out tip 100 or 200 bath. Nice with Ice (Spice bar) is also good.

BassGod
12-05-02, 21:26
adlez,

Your description of Pattaya as a shit town with rancid hookers is your opinion, and an idiotic opinion at that.

Although I do agree that on average the girls in Pattaya are less attractive than the ones in BKK there are still plenty of stunners in Pattaya to go around and they're generally friendlier.

Thr truth of the matter is Sanuk wise you can find anything in Pattaya that you can find in BKK for a lot less money.

Khun
12-06-02, 06:19
Z

I don't understand what you are talking pf paying 1000 baht to the girl. Went to "Sabailand" on Tuesday. Paid 1,200 Baht at the counter with no extra to the girl (except tip B 100) for full service. Full service means full service. Means less that what you are talking B 600 + 1000.

I am not a sex tourist. I stay near Pattaya & visit Pattaya almost every week for different reasons. I am not either a pussy hunter or emotional with these hos (even Thai girls). My aims are quite clear. Fun Fun & Fun. I follow 3F of Zel_da very sincerely. No strings attached.

Pattaya may be a shit town but still it has lot of fun for adults which you cann't find in the other part of world with so much of acceptance. Bangkok is still better as Bangkok is not only for the falang garbage. There are only a few areas. But Pattaya is full of foreign garbage.

whitewidow
12-06-02, 06:23
Ok Guys, I have trawled the site and found many contradictory views on prices for the ladies.

What can I expect to pay for both ST and LT in Pattaya with a good looker?

Does it make a difference if you are mid-twenties and above average looking in comparison to a fat ugly German?

Thanks in anticipation.

Ich bin nicht Deutsche, alt and grob. Danke

Duniawala
12-06-02, 07:25
Regarding pattaya

A few years ago on my first trip to this fantastic place, my friend arranged thru the travel agency to have all the girls brought to the hotel. Yep, there were all of them lined up to be picked and chosen at the front desk. I don't know how he did it, but it was great.

With the right amount of scotch paced over the day, it was a wonderful experience in Pattaya. I lost count but the girls were fantastic. i think we went through 25-30 girls but then again I didn't keep a count.

The last time i went to Pattaya, last year, got ripped off. The girl had to go and check up on her aunt in the middle of the night and never came back.

So guys, the bottom line is there maybe skanks in Pattya, but at the same time Lady Godiva is also there. It's a great place and your own experience is what counts, forget all who decries the place. They are the ones who got burned. And don't want to be known as STUPID!

Peace on earth and let the God/Godess of Sex smile on us all.

Freeler
12-06-02, 16:39
WeisseWitwe,

BF from B150-300, girl from B500 ST to 'up to you' LT;
GoGo fine from B300-750, girl from B750 ST to 'up to you' LT;
Freelancers at BeachRoad from B200 ST, never over B500 LT;

At disco's freelancers think they are worth more. I think they are full of it,

Ende!

Duniawalla,

"The girl had to go and check up on her aunt in the middle of the night and never came back."
Only their profession is older than this trick.
Never pay until the sun rises. If they leave before that time, too bad, no money or just a little!
After two rounds this girl in Phuket had to 'check up on her uncle', instead of the B800 agreed on for the night, she settled for a B200 ST fee.
Her loss, after all she bent the rules!

Apac Boy
12-06-02, 22:20
freeler,
when did gogo barfines in pattaya go up to 750bht???
which one is it?

tapioca

Freeler
12-06-02, 22:41
Tapioca,

I should have pointed out that that was on December 31, 2001.

One of the GoGo's on PattayaLand, forgot the name, but near the beach end of the Soi, asked as much as B1000 on that night.

Don't worry, your savings will do:D

SexReview
12-10-02, 03:34
Originally posted by tapioca
freeler,
when did gogo bar fines in pattaya go up to 750bht???
which one is it?

tapioca
I was in Thailand (Pattaya) for 2 weeks in November and can tell you that the normal bar fines in the GO GO bars are 500 baht, some bars charge a little more for special girls 600 baht like Living Dolls does. Special girls are the service girls and also some of the feature dancers. In most Beer Bars the bar fine is 200 baht. The only time these prices seem to change is peak high season (Dec 20, to Jan 5) and when the fleet (Navy) is in town.

And even when some places up the bar fine others leave it alone. You will have no problem finding girls in this city. I don't like to go over Christmas and New Years but right after it is great. I will be in Thailand for the month of January.

LarryOne
12-10-02, 05:47
khun,

i guess you must just be a better negotiator that mr. z and myself. i, as mr. z, have paid 600 to the house for room/massage and then tossed the ladies about 1000 bath for good jai dee.

whitewidow,

it can help a bit if you are a little bit younger and hansum but in reality it does not matter. the girls are all hos and would fuck almost anything that will pay the bills (that is of course with exception of my friend who was so agressive with the bg's that he scared many of them off - and you know if a pattaya bg or freelancer at the beergarden turns you down you must offend them a great deal). so in short, screw your looks just make sure you got plenty of purple and reds, lube and condoms in your pocket. as for the fat s**** wearing germans they are everywhere in pattaya. it seems that no matter how many times these fools hear that they look like full blown idiots they still won't listen - so just ignore them otherwise you will not have time to do anything else than being grossed out. also while in pattaya, it might be helpful to pretend to you actually care about soccer. it is no bueno not to have any appreciative comments about man. u. to nigel (drunk coalminer from manchester with tatoos all over his body) and his fourteen equally as drunk hooligan friends. good forbid if you don't know their team's fighting song - no bueno to offend drunk britts in large groups. actually while in pattaya have fun, sample the snapper but watch your back because it is a place where many of the social misfits of europe and other countries gravitate.

up to u hansum man

Apac Boy
12-11-02, 05:20
F = find
F= fuck
F= facilitate a discussion on the continuing weakning of the Thai bht on the Thai economy and its side effects on the neighboring currencies.

43.3 right now....keep going!
tapioca

Smile
12-11-02, 19:30
First of all, I want to say thank you to all of the posters on the board for giving out the information that is important to us lurkers. So for your entertainment or knowledge, I'll let you know about my trip to Pattaya in Early December. If you like long reports, read on. If not, skip it. It is a long report, so I Mean what I say.

I arrived in Bangkok at about 3PM, and I had some business in BKK to take care of. It took about 2 hours, and then I was off to Pattaya to have some fun for the rest of my 5 day vacation. I got a street cab in Bangkok and negotiated for a 1000 Baht trip. Looking back, I should have bargained a little harder. But I just couldn't wait to get to the fun part of my trip. I got to Pattaya and checked into the Flipper Lodge Hotel at 800 Baht a night. I ended up staying there for my remaining 4 nights. I avoided the bars on soi 8 except for the occasional beer. I only saw good looking women when I had a woman already going back to the room with me. Murphy's law I guess. Or maybe they look better in the dark and after I've been drinking. Anyway to get back to the narrative, I took a nap and then decided to go out. I had two things on my mind; one is find a tailor, and the other is find miss right for the night. First I went looking for a tailor. I ended up at Grover tailor, mostly because their wasn't some guy trying to sell me on the place. The sell was a little softer than other tailors that I've been to, but I am not happy with all of their work. If I had more time in Thailand I would have had one of my suits altered further. That is enough about that. Now for the fun part of the evening, I start hunting for my beauty of the night. Well I'm single, I'm horny and I'm on walking street. Life is good. It is still an early start, so I start going to the a-go-go happy hours. I have fun bar hopping and looking, but I am not finding the girl for the night. Either too fat, too ugly, or just plain not interested enough. I go to about ten different places. I stay long enough to have a drink in 5 of them. Sorry that I can not remember the names of any of them. But I do not find the girl of my fantasy. I like a skinny girl with long hair. I like a girl who is willing to do anal, but that is not a deal breaker. I also like taking them back for long time. I always wake up wanting to go at it. Also, if I have a good time, I will keep them for another day. I have stayed with one girl for an entire Thailand trip when I like her. The GF experience is why I like the LOS. Another important factor, is that she has to pick me, as well as me picking her. I want a girl that has some chemistry with me. I like to imagine that they are attracted to me too. I know that I am usually deluding myself, but I don't care, that is what I like. Anyway, I finally met a girl at spice-a-go-go. This is not the first time that I have met a girl there, but that is another story. I went there and ordered a drink. I saw a girl that I liked, and we were eyeing each other. There were two other girls that were playing with me, but I wasn't interested in them. When she finished dancing, I called her over. What a body. Flat stomach, pert tits, a nice smile. This girl had me going without saying a word. It's a good thing too, because she doesn't speak much English. Despite that flaw, we have a good time and I buy her a ladies' drink. Once I start placing my hands on her body, I am hooked. This girl has a rockin body, and I'm not looking for a conversationalist, at least not in English. I decide to barfine her. My hands did the talking, because the conversation was lacking. We went back to my hotel room and went at it. She had no problems keeping the lights on. It's a nasty habit of some Thai women, that they want it out. She has a good body, likes to change positions, and is a good actress. She gets me off 5 times by noon the next day. She was tight, and I was horney. What a combination! Unfortunately there was no anal. As far as I'm concerned, no anal, no tip. She gets her 1000 baht fee, which was agreed upon in the bar, and she seems happy with it because she begs me to barfine her again the next day. I do, despite spending the day with her and some of her roommates. I buy them lunch at one of Jomtien's more expensive hotel restaurants. I guess that is one of my tips. Unfortunately the next night is not as wild as the first night. Although I think she gave the same effort, I just wasn't as interested. I came only twice. If she had given me anal, I would have stayed with her longer, but she didn't, so I didn't.

Night three finds me once again strolling along walking street. I didn't find anyone there. Either I am going too early (8:30 to 10) or there just aren't a lot of lookers there. By shear numbers, you can find one, but the majority of the women there were below my standards. At about 10 I decide to check closer to my hotel. That way, if I don't find Ms. Right Now, I can go back to walking street and still have a bit of selection. I get a truck-taxi and head back toward soi 8. I stop at the beer bars just south of soi 8. A girl that I find attractive grabs me back to her bar, and I accept. We play some Jenga and have a few drinks. She says that she is 22, but revises her age later in the evening. What is the legal age anyway? I don't want to break the law, but I don't feel it is my responsibility to check ID's. I hope that I do not have to pay for that attitude someday down the line. She eventually, after she is back in my room, says that she is 19. Some people say that 20 is legal, others say it is 18. Either way it can be hard to tell by just looking at them. I do not want to wind up in a Thai prison. She has a great body and is shaved. I like that. We have fun together, and I come 4 times. Again I do not get anal. At this point, I decide to ask for that before I barfine my next girl. I give her my standard 1000 and say goodbye. She seems happy. Now to find my next Ms. Yes.

Speaking of the next girl, I meet her early in the afternoon. Before I am even really hunting. After a massage, I was looking for a place to drink a few beers. I find one on soi 7 that has a girl that I find attractive. We play some pool, and some jenga. Drink a few beers and have a good time together. I mention anal, and she gives me a hesitant yes. It will be the last time that I accept a hesitant yes. Next time it is yes or no deal. Unfortunately next time will be on my next trip to Thailand. This girl is also shaved. I love a nice surprise. Although her tits are smaller than the girls that I had the previous nights, but they do stand up to attention. I love pert tits even if they are small. I guess that is part of the attraction to Asian chicks. The sex is satisfactory, but no anal. She is sweet, so I don't kick her out to look for another one. It turns out to be a good thing, because we have two good sessions the next day. I pay her, the 1000 I promised, but she wants more for staying with me late. I end up giving her 200 for a "barfine" because she stayed with me until 6 the next day. That is when I had to meet my taxi for the trip back to the airport. I wanted a girl that would do anal, but she didn't want to, and I didn't push it. I think that she would have if I would have pressed the issue. Because she did say she would before I barfined her.

Next time maybe I will be more insistent on the anal sex. And yes there will be a next time. I hope to meet some of you when I do go back. Until then, good luck, and don't forget to smile.

Ting Tong
12-12-02, 03:43
Nice Report Smile

LarryOne
12-12-02, 05:28
Pattaya though

What in the world is it that makes Hos in Pattaya think that if they have their Brittish boyfriend's (or ATM) name tatooed on their body that it is going to increase their marketable skills?

"Yeah, darling I can see you got Brian's name the tatooed on one of your tits. Oh, and you honey I can see that you got Steve's, the Liverpool fan (the one that gave you the cell phone with Liverpool FC engraved on the back of your cell phone), name tatooed on your shoulder. How nice with that wonderful tatoo I just must barfine you right now......."

Ndara
12-12-02, 12:29
During my years in Thailand(96-01) I never had any problem if I didn't pay the girls. A few would try to get me for a longer time, but most would leave the day after without discussion and no emberassing moments later on. Of course if you agree to pay, you should pay. Well sadly Thailand is changing quickly to the worse, which was the reason why I left Thailand, so maybe the girls have become increasingly annoying as well.
How come people still rave about Thailand and TG:s? I do believe it is because Thailand was the first country outside the western world they visited and they liked it and thereafter don't realize that there are so many, many other nice developing countries in the world, without the hordes of tourists, without indifferent girls, without lying girls. For example Ethiopia and Ghana. Wonderful countries, cheap, lovely girls for whom you will be appreciated in a way you can never be from thaigirls these days. Well Thailand doesn't suck but I do regret that I didn't realize until recently that the world has so much more to offer than Meuang Thai. So if you start to feel that Thailand doesn't excite you as much as it did before, then experience Africa or Latin america for that sake. Sure HIV is running high, but that same applies to thai prostitutes as well.

TonydaSnake
12-12-02, 18:33
ndara, again, like others you post and say NOTHING about what you pay the girls. Don't you see that THAT is the problem? You speak in terms too vague to draw any useful information from your post. HOW will you be appreciated by Ethiopian girls that is different or better? Come on man, where's the beef!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Suppose, for instance, there is a going "rate" for ST (say 1000 bhat). Now why would you pay 1500 or 2000bhat, and what in gods name does paying the girl afterwards have to do with this? A first timer, or anyone, who overpays has posts like yours to thank for this. And for those who have arguments or problems because they talk money in the morning have you to blame as well.

If the girl would accept less than 1000bhat why wouldn't you pay it? Do you think she would love you the less? She won't suck as hard?

People rave about Thailand for many reasons that you can find in the archives here. It takes time and experience to get it right. Many posters, like you have been to several, or many sex destinations but those who have the drive to seek out Ho's in every continent are probably the exception.

SexReview
12-12-02, 19:43
I think it maybe is time again to report the going rates in Pattaya. These rates are all based on trips made this year from October until last week.

Freelancers (Beach Road, Mall, Etc.)
Short Time 500 baht, Long time 700-1000 baht
Freelancers (Discos, other clubs) No Bar Fines
Short Time 500-700 baht, Long time 800-1000 baht
Beer Bars Most Bar Fine is 200 Baht
Short Time 500 baht, Long time 700-1000 baht
GO GO Bars Bar fine 500-600 baht
Short Time 1000-1500 baht, Long time 1500-2000 baht

These are the fees paid in Pattaya by friends or myself who traveled to the city. Now before some guys start posting about paying more or paying less this is just a report of what 16 guys have paid over the last three months. It is just a guide for those who haven't traveled to the city and want to know what others have paid.

I will add that during the peak of high season some clubs may try to charge more for bar fines and some girls will look for more money. It is up to you if you want to talk about money before than do that. If not if you pay in the ranges I have listed you will not be overpaying and you will also not be cheating the girl. Another tip you may want to try one of my friends who has lived in Pattaya for a few years does this. If you haven't talked about money until the end he starts out by giving the girl 500 baht if she is not happy he adds 100 more and so on until see is happy, but never goes over the guide lines here. That way he tells me he has paid 600-700 baht for long time and everyone is happy. Many times he will bar fine the same girl again without any problems.

The last point I will add is many times the girls after being paid may ask for taxi money its up to you but a extra 20 to 40 baht will not hurt you if you want to do.

Freeler
12-12-02, 20:29
Tonydasnake,

Ndara is just another example of an expat getting stuck in his lousy life abroad.
It is sooooo much better to visit and re-visit a foreign country than to live there.
I go to the same expat bars ( ok, just 2) every time I come to Thailand and the talk is always the same. Where to get the best pizza, the best bacon, the best turkey.
Nobody wants to know where the best Thai food is...

Why don't they go home?

PS I pay from B150-500ST and B200-B500LT, no exceptions:D!

Ndara
12-12-02, 21:29
No I am not an expat in Thailand anymore. I was for 5 years in 96-01, and no I didn't find my life lousy.
While living in Bkk I hardly ever paid the Bkk girls any money and the few times I did it was only taxifare. In Pattaya it was different though as I never found it to be as easy to get freebis, so throughout my 5years I always paid 300-500 baht and the occasional freebie. And if I compare the girls of 96 with the girls of 01 it was a big disappointment. Not only were there much fewer very beautiful TG:s in 01 compared to 96, but the most obvious were their attitude which changed from lovely to downright rude. So I went by chance to Kenya, which easily could have been the last country in africa ever visited as I first hated it due to very high crime rates, but luckily I went further to Ethiopia where the climate is wonderful, the girls very very beautiful( well that is if you like their looks) and they resembled me of the way thaigirls used to be( honest and sincere, willing to please etc, and easy to get and if you pay it is appr 300-500 baht a night-50-100 birr), many other african countries are equally good. I do miss many things about thailand though as thaifood and being able to speak the local language.
My post wasn't meant to complain about your choices, but rather to recommend other countries, so far almost untouched by the western tourists, so the girls definetely haven't changed the way I feel Thaigirls have done.

Apac Boy
12-12-02, 22:18
well...ndara has his own opinions, but i seriously doubt anybody that's checking the Pattaya board feels the same way he does. I also highly doubt we will all postpone our next trip to los so we can goto africa and experience well...dark chocolates....i like caramel...

13 more days till x-mas!!!

tapioca

TonydaSnake
12-12-02, 22:57
ndara,

where would you go or what method would you use to get these Thai freebies in Bangkok? Are these techniques reasonable for the poor bastard who is only in Thailand a week or two. Tell us more, inquiring minds want to know!

I have already hit South Africa and sampled the fare, and have future plans for Kenya, Nigeria, and Morroco. 'Course I also have plans for Russia, Eastern Europe, Brazil, Argentina. My bet is there are fine humpable ho's just about anywhere. I'm so glad to be alive (tear rolling down cheek!).

Tell me this, if Thai girls are rude, than what do you call American girls. Is there even a word? Perhaps you are fortunate enough not to have to experience this...

Ting Tong
12-13-02, 09:41
Freebies in Pattaya

I have a friend, cocauasian from south africa who does not know Thai. He barfine a girl from go-go without talking about money & normaly do not pay anything to the girl. Even then next time bar fine the same girl again. Soemtime evn girl paid food bill. I was alongwith him few times. I don't know what is the magic he have in his pant so girl is not asking money. One time I took a girl from a famous go-go of Pattaya without asking about money. The next day morning the girl asked me 3000 baht for long time. My cautious does not allow me "not to pay or pay less" after fu.cking a girl. It is thier business.
To me not paying to a ho is like traveling without ticket. Yaah if you can get a girl on the road & become friend & lead the friendship upto enjoying sex, then the issue is different.

Most of the people who are posting here will not agree that Thai girls are rude. But it is a truth. Thai girl can be more dangerous than any other nationality after she gets irritated. They are always smiling with foreigners because it is their culture but you try sometime which they don't like then you see. We don't know the Bhasa Thai otherwise we will know how they are talking. Even American girls cann't speak that way.

Yesterday while tailor was checking length of pant for making uniform, my assitant tells me it is short pointing towards pant. When I said it is OK, she laughed & told her friend that let us open the pant & see. (I have a general impression in office that I don't know Thai).

But even then I like Thai girls, Mueng Thai for its openess & even enjoy driving through streets.

Enjoyyyyy

Ndara
12-13-02, 11:31
Tonydasnake,

How did I get the freebis in Bkk? In all "farangdiscos" it was very easy. If I said I wasn't interested more than a few girls would just answer something like "you think all girls work for money" or "I don't want money". In the discos of Pattaya it was not the norm to get these kind of answers. As I spoke fluent thai it definetely helped me I suppose. Then I was young, and it is no secret that thaigirls like young men( big contrast to my homecountry, Norway). To be honest even in A-gogo bars it wasn't unusual to get girls for free, even to have the girls pay their own barfine. Why they did that I don't know as they usually left the day after without any hope for a relation that could eventually result in money being sent to them.

And I do believe that the thai Hookers of today are much more rude than they used to be, but of course not knowing their language and as long as you do as she wants you will probably not find her rude. When I first moved to Bkk I never felt pissed off after an evening out but the longer I stayed the more often I ended up in stupid conversations as I just couldn't let all the shit they were saying pass. As I believed that although they are hookers they should have good manners. I don't speak the languages of Africa, so maybe the same kind of talk is going on there.

Dick Johnson
12-13-02, 12:56
The scene in Thailand has changed considerably even in the last year and a half.

-Dick

TonydaSnake
12-13-02, 19:04
Great post ting tong and thanks ndara for following up!

Believe me I understand the crudeness of some Thai girls but realize alot of that comes from education, class, and profession. I have been at beer bars several times with girls around me laughing and talking amoungst themselves. At times I can glean what they are talking about and it ain't fit to print!

Your right about the violent streak too; it is well known that just below the surface the Thais harbor a violence that the Vietnamese and other SE Asians don't seem to have.

This is one reason why I tell bone headed mongers to work out price up front. Why make a Thai girl mad with an aviodable misunderstanding, you will regret it.

I guess time have changed because a couple of times bargirls told me "no worry" about money I paid them anyways, but one time I held off to see how she would react. She hung around and fidgeted for twenty minutes and made stupid small talk. When I finally held out some cash, bamm!, she was outta there!

AGL
12-14-02, 03:20
muffdriver - good to hear from you again. iv'e been off the site as well for a while also. got a little frustrated with all the bantering and getting sucked into it myself. reading was becoming exhausting.

anyway i am back from asia and yes unfortunatly i was not able to go thai this trip. i am booked however, for jan. i will arrive bkk on the 24th through about the 29th +/-. how about you, any plans to head back again? i still owe you for my gal ;-)

i'm not sure if i will hang in bkk or head to pattaya or both.

-agl

IamLookin
12-15-02, 15:51
I would like to go to Pattaya. I am leaving from the NYC area
what is the nearest airport I can go to? How far is it to the action
in Pattya from the airport? How much is the cabfare and are the cabbies honest? thanks

Freeler
12-15-02, 16:29
Iamlookin,

Nearest (international)airport to Pattaya is Bangkok(BKK).
After settling the price with the cabbie (appr. B1,500) it's a 2 hour drive to Pattaya.
From NYC there are two route options available: Over the Pacific or via Europe. For the European route look at Singapore, Jordanian, Malaysian, NorthWest/KLM, BrittishAirways, Lufthansa, Finnair...

PS UTapao airport is close to Pattaya, but only 1-2 flights a day from BKK. So probably no connecting flight...

IamLookin
12-15-02, 17:37
thanks Freeler,
One last question, Is it worth the trip to Pattaya vs. staying at Bangkok?

Freeler
12-15-02, 19:03
Iamlookin,

Let me just quote part of a previous post of mine:

"If you really want to spend your time in BKK, spend it in the Sukhumvit area.
For a newbie, despite all the blabbing against that town, Pattaya is a safer and more transparant destination."

That's all!

Mojosaur
12-15-02, 19:27
I agree. Speaking from my own experience, the girls are friendlier in Pattata than the Bangkok "fast lane" types, who appeared more attractive and younger but were less fun in bed.

What I found disturbing about Pattaya is you never get away from it. In Bangkok there is at least there is a large city and only smaller sex districts.

PS. If anyone is in Bangkok, do you know the name of the area where small necklaces are sold with pictures in lockets, I think this is related to funerals.
etc I once bought a beautiful locket there and would like to mail order perhaps if this is possible.

Cheers

MuffDriver
12-16-02, 09:16
agl,

Sorry we weren't able to meet up last month. I was able to meet LarryOne, a cool dude who knows how to have a good time with HHH's.

I wish I could get to LOS in January, but I probably won't be able to escape the real world until April at the earliest. Let's keep in touch; hopefully we can coordinate something. And yes, you still owe me for your gal! :)

Muffdriver

AGL
12-17-02, 02:58
muffdriver -

that sounds good. i'll be heading to s'pore in april so i might be able to swing something to LOS.

are you planning to write something on your recent trips or.... actually i imagine it is kind of difficult to do that. sitting down post-LOS and putting "pen to paper" is probably a bit depressing since it means you are not presently there. it's easier to try and not think about it too much until the next trip is close.

stay in touch. do you read this site everyday? personally i have backed off a bit lately.

-agl

Toy Boy
12-17-02, 22:22
Anyone know the US Navy's plans for visits to Phuket and Pattaya in the coming two months?

Is there a US Navy website that tells you this stuff? Or is it deemed too sensitive to publish (it was last year, but you had to know the particular Navy squadron? branch?? flotilla??? to find its website)?

Given the impending Iraqi situation, will they be visiting at all?

Thanks,

TB

Khun
12-20-02, 09:24
Originally posted by Freeler
Iamlookin,

Nearest (international) airport to Pattaya is Bangkok (BKK).
After settling the price with the cabbie (appr. B1,500) it's a 2 hour drive to Pattaya.

Take Limosine (B 1,600) or prepaid taxi (Fix price B 1,200) from the air port. No need to talk about honesty.

SexReview
12-21-02, 08:47
Originally posted by adleZ
Gentlemen:

"... is not a fan of Pattaya. The place is filthy with not so pretty girls. But, for some of you, ugly and fat girls are your style and taste. HAts off to you guys, somebody has to support them.
The food in Pattaya sucks. McDonalds is a 5 star restaurant in Pattaya. KFC is a close second!
The best part of Pattaya is the bus station. Why? Because you know that you are finally leaving!"
Z

I find it hard to believe how a traveler who is interested in this board and Thailand could not find Pattaya to be a great place to visit. Some of the best looking girls I have found in Thailand have been in Pattaya. Pattaya is not Bangkok it is much better than Bangkok. Fewer cars on the streets, a beach that is now very nice, open beer bars where you can sit outside and enjoy the day or night without dying from the poor air. The girls are nowhere near as harden as in the city of Bangkok.
About the food, I've found several great restaurants within Pattaya and prices are even less than in Bangkok. Over all if I had to pick only one city in Thailand, it would be Pattaya. I think everyone coming to the land of smiles should spend some time in Pattaya.

Gladiator
12-22-02, 01:17
Originally posted by sexreview
I find it hard to believe how a traveler who is interested in this board and Thailand could not find Pattaya to be a great place to visit. Some of the best looking girls I have found in Thailand have been in Pattaya. Pattaya is not Bangkok it is much better than Bangkok. Fewer cars on the streets, a beach that is now very nice, open beer bars where you can sit outside and enjoy the day or night without dying from the poor air. The girls are nowhere near as harden as in the city of Bangkok.
About the food, I've found several great restaurants within Pattaya and prices are even less than in Bangkok. Over all if I had to pick only one city in Thailand, it would be Pattaya. I think everyone coming to the land of smiles should spend some time in Pattaya.

I agree with you: Pattaya is the best hunting ground in Thailand.

For those who adore pussy Pattaya is a sacred city.

Bill
12-22-02, 11:08
Z

Will you please retire already? I think you are fishing for someone to say " no Z, please don't retire, we love your posts" Well, it ain't gonna happen, so please take your boring, repetitive azz, back to the swimming pool you go to and stay put........Thankyou very much.

Khun
12-23-02, 03:25
Good bye Z

We are also got fuc.ked of your typed post "Pattaya sucks.... Pattaya fucks.....shit holes...........garbage.........bla...la....la......a....

thank god
may god bless you with piece of mind & .....

Ting Tong
12-23-02, 05:47
I find it hard to believe how a traveler who is interested in this board and Thailand could not find Pattaya to be a great place to visit.

Its true upto some extent for the expats who are residing or are semi resident of Pattaya. Like Z, caus everyday if you see these girls hanging around ugly, fat guys you develops a irritation/hatered inside your self for these girls. Secondly when you see other thai girls in the day light, you don't find Pattaya bar girls attractive. and Thai food definitely outside Pattaya you can find better tasty food because Pattaya restaurents are little more professsional.

For travellers, Pattaya is a disneyland of adults. I believe you can not find a match through out the world.

Dick Johnson
12-23-02, 08:45
Z, shoot me a mail anyways
richard_johnson@angelfire.com

SexReview
12-24-02, 05:07
Well,
It is a couple of days before Christmas and things should be hopping in Pattaya about now. It is the peak of the tourist season right now but I hear things have been slow this holiday in Pattaya? Its been about six weeks since I was in Pattaya and I will be back in a couple of weeks. Could one of the members who is in Pattaya do a posting about the number of people in the city this year? Look forward to seeing the reply to this post. Only a few weeks until Im back at Living Dolls for happy hour and afternoons at the beer bars on Soi 7.

Khun
12-25-02, 04:24
Yaaaaaah, Pattaya is full of tourist now a days, may be some people think or say it is less than last year or before last year. Don't forget Pattaya has expanded 4 folds in the last 4 years as I see in terms of bars & hotels & hookers. There is tremendous increase in number of hookers also because of recession in economy.
So in my opinion it does not matter howmuch is the rush. Everybody will get his share.

Everybody will get one by one .....

SexReview
12-25-02, 11:47
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Samus Aran
[i]sexreview:

You are asking somebody to count for you... Looks like there is lots of people here... Maybe you should stay home we dont need anymore freaks. I suggest to get a Pattaya video. If crowds and people are going to ruin your fun maybe you should stay home!....we dont need any more freaks. I am concerned about you. Does this kind of stuff keep you awake at night? .... Geez, I wonder if there will be enough pussy in Pattaya....Seriously....

I never asked anyone to count the number of people and I will go to Pattaya if it is wall to wall people or a ghost town. I just asked if it seemed that the overall number of tourist in the city was down. If you look at the number of visas for 2002 vs. 2001 or 2000 the total umber is way down. I can see now that it is not possible too asked an intelligent question on this board and expect to get a reasonable answer. The fact is in high season hotel occupancy in the passed ran close to 100%, but this year it is less than 80% with many hotels offering discounted rates in high season. Yes Pattaya nightlife has expanded over the last couple of years but the current world conditions seem to be keeping the number of tourist down.

Dick Johnson
12-25-02, 18:40
Another z man incarnation....

Khun
12-26-02, 04:58
If you look at the number of visas for 2002 vs. 2001 or 2000 the total umber is way down. I can see now that it is not possible too asked an intelligent question on this board and expect to get a reasonable answer. The fact is in high season hotel occupancy in the passed ran close to 100%, but this year it is less than 80% with many hotels offering discounted rates in high season. Yes Pattaya nightlife has expanded over the last couple of years but the current world conditions seem to be keeping the number of tourist down. [/i]

One of my friend is trying to get room in Pattaya in the new year week, can you please let me which Hotels are not occupied? or offering discount?
I don't think anybody is working on this board in visa department to verify the claim of reduction in visas.
People in this board can inform you the general scene in Pattaya these days & I find - full of tourist & lot of traffic jam. When infrastructure is increased, the share of each hotel, bar or hooker is bound to reduce.
"I can see now that it is not possible too asked an intelligent question on this board and expect to get a reasonable answer." I don't know what intelligence you expect from members on board.
Sometime you have some visrus in the society which try to spoil the things, the same way you have sometime in this board like Z (Thank god he is retired) & now this Aran. You should avoid thier post & shall not react blaiming people on board as not intteligent.

SexReview
12-26-02, 07:53
Khun,
All the points you made are well taken. You don't need to work in the government to have the tourist visa numbers with a little digging all the information is on the net through the Thai Tourism Commission and other sources. Yes maybe the answer that I fired back was a little on the hard side. But as you may know the bars and clubs in Pattaya make their profit in the high season a bad high season and many clubs will not be able to make the key money needed to hold onto the leases. I like it when things are slower in Pattaya because the girls are hungry. But I don't really care about how many other people are in the city. He comment was made because as I stated I have spoken to several people and they all say it is slow. Many hotels are still offering discounts, I spoke with the Pattaya Center Hotel last week and they offered 405 off. Last week when I checked, the Lek Hotel, AA Pattaya Hotel, Apex Hotel, Diamond Hotel, Eastiny Inn, and Resident Gardens all had rooms available. It is really too bad that a few members way to manipulate this site for there own personal agendas. But overall most posters are really very good.
See you in Pattaya.
Sexreview

Khun
12-29-02, 06:34
TOURISM

Arrivals set to exceed projection

Stepped-up PR campaign effective

Nondhanada Intarakomalyasut

Despite the slowdown in the world travel industry, international tourist arrivals in Thailand this year are poised to surpass expectations and reach 10.7 million, 6% more than last year.

The strong performance came as a result of stepped-up marketing and public relations activities, said Juthamas Siriwan, governor of the Tourism Authority of Thailand (TAT).

During the first 10 months of this year, foreign visitor arrivals totalled 8.75 million, a 7.2% increase over the same period last year. The growth rate exceeded the previous target of 4%, under which 10.5 million arrivals were forecast for the whole year.

Revenue from international tourism was expected to reach 323 billion baht, up 6% from 299 billion last year, said Mrs Juthamas. ``Out of all the countries in this region, only Thailand and China have managed to show growth in tourist arrivals.''

Tourism from almost all regions has shown growth, led by North Asia, Europe, North America, South Asia and the Middle East.

THIS IS A CLIPPING FROM BANGKOK POST

Najene
12-30-02, 12:32
hey guys;
I need to know what procedures I have to follow to get a visa. Europe doesn't require them. Does Thailand? If so, how do I obtain one?

Ngp477
12-30-02, 20:28
No visa needed for Thailand. You get all the forms you need to enter at the airport. Enjoy.

SexReview
12-31-02, 06:18
Originally posted by najene
hey guys;
I need to know what procedures I have to follow to get a visa. Europe doesn't require them. Does Thailand? If so, how do I obtain one? Everyone who holds an US Passport needs a visa to enter the kingdom. If your trip is 30 days or less no pre application needs to be done. The airline will give you a form to fill out and that becomes your visa once stamped by the officials when you enter the kingdom. It will be stapled to your passport and when you leave the kingdom they will collect it along with a 500 baht departure fee.

You can get a short extension for this 30-day visa for a small fee but it must be done before the 30 days is up. In Pattaya go to the immigration office located on Soi 8 about 100 yards from Beach Road. The extension will generally be for seven days.

If you know you will be spending more than 30 days in Thailand you must apply for a visa before you enter the kingdom. Contact the Thai Embassy for the application form and the cost is around $20 dollars US. In general you can get up to a 90 day non working visa.

If you are 50 or older, or you have 3,000,000 baht and will place that amount into a Thai bank you can get a 1 year visa. A investment visa is given to investors who place that amount in the bank. A retirement visa can be given for 1 year to those 50 or older. Complete information can be found on the Thailand Embassy web site.