PDA

View Full Version : Thai Women - Opinions & Advice

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]

NicFrenchy
08-20-12, 04:48
404. Page Not Found.

Sorry, the page you are looking for does not exist.

Can you cut and paste the text?I would not bother. The article was probably good enough to fool a newbie. A Thai guy Born in the USA and Raised in the USA is an AMERICAN. He's never going to be the same as a Local thai guy.

AliGeeLi
11-14-12, 23:20
Hi Guys,

I have a question. Probably a bit unusual for here.

Actually I am not only looking for pretty thai girls and good sex but especially more. Namely a hot girl which I can meet over and over again. I wondered if anybody heared of girls accepting or looking for "sponsorship" in exchange of a "steady affaire" with a bit more privacy. Indeed I woul not even say no to have child there and continue sponsoring and regular visits!

Any experiences?

Cheers!

ProfetaPk
02-02-13, 19:34
Hi Guys,

Actually I am not only looking for pretty thai girls and good sex but especially more. Namely a hot girl which I can meet over and over again. I wondered if anybody heared of girls accepting or looking for "sponsorship" in exchange of a "steady affaire" with a bit more privacy. Indeed I woul not even say no to have child there and continue sponsoring and regular visits!

Any experiences?

Cheers!WOW. You are The Goose That Laid the Golden Eggs! They will love you and look after you so well. Thai ladies love monies and especially get easy money as sponsorship.

Are you coming over Thailand?

Happy mongering by Rocco.

Rocco

Member #4414
03-30-13, 09:51
Apologies is this isn't placed in a suitable forum (looked and felt his was one was closest).

Do you have certain triggers which are the deciding factor for you 'not' to return to a BG / Massage Girl?

For me,. "When you Cum?" is the one that seals their fate, along with closing the eyes (I know that more than a few Women love to go 'inside' during the experience, but other times this just seems like she's getting off but picturing somebody else doing it LOL). Not only does the first utterance brutally highlight to me the customer that she's merely servicing cock in a pit stop (which is of course the case and no illusions here when not visiting, but I don't really want to be reminded of that in such a way during the deed thank you very much). It also signals to me that she isn't enjoying it ("when will this be over"?). I rarely every get both of these, but on occasion it does happen and to me game over. Wham, Bam, thank you but you won't be getting my custom again, Darling.

Mitu33
10-31-13, 12:24
Went there last month, September. Name Shop is "Massage Club Mitu" you can find on google.

I must say the experience they offered is really an eye opener for me. I can never find this type of service in Singapore. Not sure its the same case for Thailand.

I really enjoy foreplay and the lady gives good foreplay and service. From inside the tub to the bed.

Honesty speaking, the lady reception is very friendly and gaves very good service. I don't even feel like going into a place for sex. After service, the receptionist asked for feedback and ask how I get to know of this place. She even walked me down the stairs and bid goodbye.

I must say the receptionist had very good figure.

Ulfberth
01-07-14, 19:45
Ok. My advise.

Use Thai women for sex and then forget it. All of them generally the pretty ones has a Thai bf or husband whom they deliver your money to. Some knew a Thai girls for years before they found out she cheats on him. Forget all about a western relationship with her.

The Thai men take the pretty ones when they are very young and then decide on them and own them and control them hard.

The Thai girls work hard. And go home with the money to the man who drink, fuck other girls even she know it .That's is in Thailand.

There is very dark side in Thailand and it can be very evil.

Thai men beat their women often. It is accepted. They scream after them and she obey . But if you raise your voice to your Thai girl. Oh my god. She will turn of and lose temper. And believe me they have temper.

Why us? Cause they are not afraid of us Europeans or us or so called farangs- they don't respect us.

It is the money they want and only the money.

Anything else with love and bla bla forget it for your own safety.

Don't fall in love with any hookers there. They are full of shit. But charming yes and they play their role good. Together with their Thai man or bf . To rip you off as much as possible and as long time as possible.

Los = land of scams.

Actually I am not only looking for pretty Thai girls and good sex but especially more. Namely a hot girl which I can meet over and over again. I wondered if anybody heard of girls accepting or looking for "sponsorship" in exchange of a "steady affaire" with a bit more privacy. Indeed I would not even say no to have child there and continue sponsoring and regular visits!

Any experiences?

Cheers!

===========================================

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was originally written in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING and thus was edited to normal case text. Writing in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING in the internet equivalent of shouting and is thus is prohibited on this forum.

In the future, please do not write reports in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING. Thanks!

Wolvenvacht
06-28-14, 15:19
Went there last month, September. Name Shop is "Massage Club Mitu" you can find on google.

I must say the experience they offered is really an eye opener for me. I can never find this type of service in Singapore. Not sure its the same case for Thailand.

I really enjoy foreplay and the lady gives good foreplay and service. From inside the tub to the bed.

Honesty speaking, the lady reception is very friendly and gaves very good service. I don't even feel like going into a place for sex. After service, the receptionist asked for feedback and ask how I get to know of this place. She even walked me down the stairs and bid goodbye.

I must say the receptionist had very good figure.Their services seem quite standard for any oilie or soapie massage place in Bangkok.

Wolvenvacht
06-28-14, 15:26
Ok. My advise.

Use Thai women for sex and then forget it. All of them generally the pretty ones has a Thai bf or husband whom they deliver your money to. Some knew a Thai girls for years before they found out she cheats on him. Forget all about a western relationship with her.

(snip)

It is the money they want and only the money.

Anything else with love and bla bla forget it for your own safety.

Don't fall in love with any hookers there. They are full of shit. But charming yes and they play their role good. Together with their Thai man or bf . To rip you off as much as possible and as long time as possible.

I think you are reading too many internet postings. Such generalizations are never correct. I don't deny that scams do exist (as in any country in the world) and that hookers indeed are "in it for the money" (again, as everywhere else in the world), but to paint all Thai women with that same brush is pretty rough. Either you have had yourself a bad affair in Thailand (and are thus speaking from purely anecdotal evidence) or you don't know what you are talking about.

Oliver Kitsoff
10-01-14, 07:02
Apologies is this isn't placed in a suitable forum (looked and felt his was one was closest).

Do you have certain triggers which are the deciding factor for you 'not' to return to a BG / Massage Girl?

For me,. "When you Cum?" is the one that seals their fate, along with closing the eyes (I know that more than a few Women love to go 'inside' during the experience, but other times this just seems like she's getting off but picturing somebody else doing it LOL). Not only does the first utterance brutally highlight to me the customer that she's merely servicing cock in a pit stop (which is of course the case and no illusions here when not visiting, but I don't really want to be reminded of that in such a way during the deed thank you very much). It also signals to me that she isn't enjoying it ("when will this be over"?). I rarely every get both of these, but on occasion it does happen and to me game over. Wham, Bam, thank you but you won't be getting my custom again, Darling.I live here (retired now) and have heard this one, and a few other direct statements too! Even in polite society, in Thailand it is not seen as rude to point out anyone is fat (poumpooy) or for that matter, tall, thin, 'handsum' (it is not always a lie!) drunk (mau) loony (ting-tong) stupid (knorr) or worse. Usually, the women will announce these assessments loudly, actually shouting across the soi, it is part of everyday banter.

So, the moral of the story is be 'direct' back, let them know what your expectations are upfront, and (after the deed, if necessary) that their 'girls aloud' schtick is best kept out of the parlour. It may not help you recover the current situation to your advantage, but if enough mongers do it, everybody wins.

A lot of mongers are also afraid to ask for what they want here, you are likely to get 'it' if you ask. I have created a small thread here with monger 'sexy-time' words in thai anyone can use, Feel free to locate it, and comment there to keep it current, and therefore useful for all.

Trust me, these phrases can, and do, get your service improved, and your prices lowered, ESPECIALLY if you learn to count very basically in Thai, you can save thousands.
Last time I went to a basic oil massage joint, I tried my rudimentary beginner Thai out as much as possible, and near the end of the JO, when i was even by my own admission a little slow to finish, she offered (I swear) a prostrate massage "you wann finger you ass?"
Well. There can be few things more sexually intense than a cute spinner beating you off while also rythmically stroking your internal pleasure center and whispering urgent little breathless moans of 'cum, baby' which amounts to the same thing the OP commented about -but for all the right reasons!
Oh, and the cost of the HJ got her down from the usual Soi 4 B1000 (just for the happy ending!) to 'Haa Loi' Baht (500 and no tip, that was the tip! Id already paid for the hour 'oil massage' upfront, remember?) This is not 'boasting' it is what anyone can do if they can be arsed to learn a little Thai, not be too stinky, don't rush into groping her during the 'legit' massage -few will obey this rule, and you will regret it. Give respect, and you'll be amply rewarded in most cases, of course, if you do come across a bad attitude, well it happens, and I'm not immune either (I'm just sharing how i get the p4p dynamic to work best for me).
Still most 'two-week millionaires' won't care, or be too lazy to even try 'bar-room' thai, but you can't say you were not a little more enlightened in the ways of the ladies of the east after this post. .

Just a quick PS: I know the OP was not asking for 'advice' but asking if there were 'NO-triggers' with certain ladies. The thing is, try to discover these negative traits BEFORE you seal the deal. "Match up in haste, regret at leisure" I have done it too... I try, if possible, to have a chit-chat out the front of house before settling on a girl. beware too much charm, normally, they are all front and no delivery... it is difficult, look for genuine friendliness... i once chose a potential freelancer just because she actually shook my hand and said 'hello xxx' when i introduced myself, and she was outstanding GFE for weeks! :)
Another time some cute little spinner dropped 'you take good care of me' into the conversation.... Nope, honey, not in this lifetime... she was talking of course, about financial care, not respect, or being respectful (to me). So you see, these are the clues... if she is in any way dismissive, or too smooth, then, quiet your cock down, and give her a miss. But, be likeable, go out of your way to charm her, never forget they are women first, and will respond as a woman does when you compliment her dress, earrings, hair (not looks, or body parts, she hears that a million times, its meaningless). Be emotionally generous and you will not need to spend as much money to get what you want, and will likely get more than the average punter in return, its just human nature... of course, always try to find and choose a giver rather than a taker, as mentioned above. happy horing!

FalangForLife
01-02-18, 17:27
Does anybody out there has successfully married a bar girl or massage girl, settled in the country, and started a business?

Alternatively, if you did not yourself achieve this, do you know somebody who did?

Chacal60
10-25-18, 03:17
I agree that we shouldn't generalize, but I think that short of actual marriage, Thai girls continue to expect we "take care" of them financially no matter how long it's gone on.

My regular gal who I met in an MP three years ago and to whom I return at least six times a year, including one trip overseas together, confines to expect I leave her with a couple K when we part. She has a loser son upcountry and a house and car, so our time together may be intimate but it isn't for free.

Whether she has other guys, I never ask, because she's always available and the time together always of high quality. Respect them, even love them, but continue to take care of them as well. I find it perfectly fair.

I think you are reading too many internet postings. Such generalizations are never correct. I don't deny that scams do exist (as in any country in the world) and that hookers indeed are "in it for the money" (again, as everywhere else in the world), but to paint all Thai women with that same brush is pretty rough. Either you have had yourself a bad affair in Thailand (and are thus speaking from purely anecdotal evidence) or you don't know what you are talking about.

Mr Enternational
10-25-18, 04:56
I agree that we shouldn't generalize, but I think that short of actual marriage, Thai girls continue to expect we "take care" of them financially no matter how long it's gone on.

My regular gal who I met in an MP three years ago and to whom I return at least six times a year, including one trip overseas together, confines to expect I leave her with a couple K when we part. She has a loser son upcountry and a house and car, so our time together may be intimate but it isn't for free.I am going to use some harsh words here, but bullshit. That is only the lady you met. I have been fucking plenty of women over time that have not so much as asked me to buy them an ice cream cone.

Under what pretenses did you meet this chick? Did you go out on a normal date with her? Did you fuck her then offer her money? Did she tell you before, during, or after that you need to give her money? From your post it was not clear. You said she expects that you leave her a couple of K. How did this expectation come about? Were those the words that came out of her mouth, or is that something you started and are afraid to stop?

I have always said, however you meet a woman then that is how you continue. I have met women that I have not had to give money to and I will not start now. I have met other women that I have had to give money to and I will not stop now. You know what you have from the beginning.

Steve Naive
12-23-18, 17:38
I have been dating ladies I meet online and having fun. Sometimes she says she will take care of me. Occasionally, she says she hopes I will take care of her. I am talking about "regular" ladies, not hookers or massage parlour ladies; I know they are all about money (and sometimes more).

What does it mean when she says she wants to take care of me?

What does it mean when she wants me to take care of her?

I know that sometimes the answers are "have sex" and "give money", respectively. But I have been told a woman will "take care of me" and it does not mean sex; it could only mean she will go eat with me and take me around, etc. And while many ladies eventually want SOME money, some do not. When money is requested, sometimes it is for support (they are struggling). Of course, some women are doing it only for money.

I know the answer is: it varies; it depends on the girl. But I would like to hear your opinions and experiences, if you care to share them.

Member #4591
12-23-18, 18:10
I have been dating ladies I meet online and having fun. Sometimes she says she will take care of me. Occasionally, she says she hopes I will take care of her. I am talking about "regular" ladies, not hookers or massage parlour ladies; I know they are all about money (and sometimes more).

What does it mean when she says she wants to take care of me?

What does it mean when she wants me to take care of her?

I know that sometimes the answers are "have sex" and "give money", respectively. But I have been told a woman will "take care of me" and it does not mean sex; it could only mean she will go eat with me and take me around, etc. And while many ladies eventually want SOME money, some do not. When money is requested, sometimes it is for support (they are struggling). Of course, some women are doing it only for money.

I know the answer is: it varies; it depends on the girl. But I would like to hear your opinions and experiences, if you care to share them.Oh dear. To be naive like this one again. Life wold be so much easier in Thailand.

Steve Naive
12-24-18, 00:28
Oh dear. To be naive like this one again. Life wold be so much easier in Thailand.Since you seem to have more experience, care to share some insight?

Mr Enternational
12-24-18, 00:40
What does it mean when she wants me to take care of her?Wouldn't it be much easier to ask her that so that you will have a for sure answer?

Steve Naive
12-25-18, 15:37
Wouldn't it be much easier to ask her that so that you will have a for sure answer?Done that. They get very vague in answering, often leaving it as "up to you".

Mr Enternational
12-25-18, 16:50
Done that. They get very vague in answering, often leaving it as "up to you".So be very vague when taking care of them. I have gotten the same results as you when I have asked. Last thing a chick wants to tell me about something is up to you.