PDA

View Full Version : General Info

Admin
05-18-02, 06:36
Select "Add New Message" to post a message.

paganslave
10-19-02, 22:19
Turmenistan is strange, but if you are in Ashgabat, there is a lot of action every night at the Brish Pub and Disco, at the Grand Turkmen, and during the summer - at the Ak Altin Hotel. Prices are 50 - 100USD.

Charly
07-28-03, 13:01
So you bring your girl to your hotel room? No problems with that?

Any SW at night?

Gaolei
09-25-03, 00:09
Stay at the hotle named Nissa. It has a small bar with great girls from all over the former Soviet Union. Going price is around $100 and there is no one to keep you from taking her to your room.

Before you go to the bar, cash in your USD for local money. When I was there, the exchange in the hotel was 5k/1USD. It is 25K/1USD. This brings the 50K/beer down to a reasonable price(from $10 to $2). You can often chance money with taxi drivers and in the markets.

Gaolei
09-25-03, 00:13
Turkmenbashi
There are several clubs wher you can find a great assortment of fine women. The best is the Korsar, Something like that. All of the taxi drivers know it, because the city is so small.

The club/disco opens at 8:00 PM and last call is at 10:30. About 9:00 PM the place literally fills up with women for sale. Make up your mind quickly, because the doors close at 11PM.

Erap
11-07-03, 20:23
Is there no way to get a cheaper price?

Gaolei
12-02-03, 01:38
Not that I know of!

Orpheus
08-15-04, 19:39
Have made a few trips to Turkmenistan this year and would like to confirm that the place is jumping with fine-looking babes, all eager to please. In Ashgabad, the Grand Turkmen and the Ak Altin hotels have prime locations, both in the discos and the mezzanine bars.

I bagged a cute, big-titted young (23) blonde in the GT for 100 US and had such a good time that I went back for more the next time I went through, even though I was tempted to dip into the ethnic diversity on offer. I'm sure negotiation would have been possible, but then I'm used to Dubai prices, and she would have been 1000 Dirhams at least (that's about 275 US).

In Turkmenbashi I had some of the best P4P sex of my life, the first time with a Tatar/Turkmen girl and her Russian girlfriend, and then with the former alone. They took 60 US each, again probably negotiable. All I needed to do to turn them into raving sex maniacs and my friends for life - apart from giving them money of course - was a little DATY. Seems this isn't a concept that the local men understand. 'Tatar' in particular couldn't get enough and when I flagged, she continued herself and we just went on and on. Awesome. (Blondie in Ashgabad was also appreciative, if a little more restrained).

I found the Turkmenbashi ladies in the disco of the Turkmenbashi Hotel, which fills up to overflowing practically every night of the week. The ethnic mix was typical CIS, everything from blue-eyed blonde to dark-eyed Arabic and Central Asian. Not quite the same quality as in Ashgabad, but definitely very friendly and non-mercenary. The hotel was great: elevators from outside the disco, straight up to the rooms wihout passing Go.

I haven't had much of a chance to explore outside the hotels (frankly, why would I want to?), but get the impression that most bars have their harem. If not, the jungle telegraph soon sounds. I was having a meal with some locals in one of the 'respectable' restaurants in Turkmenbashi and was propositioned almost immediately. I've heard you have to be careful in some of the dodgier Ashgabad bars if you're suspected of being a rich foreigner, but then what's new about that?

Irish Mongrel
09-22-04, 18:49
One word for Ashgabat - WOW. The three major hotels - Grand Turkmen, Ak Altin and Nessa all have nightclub dens attached to them and internal bars which have their fare share of P4P.

But if you want to see where the real action is, head to the Florida night club, which is attached to The British Pub, just across the road from the Grand Turkmen Hotel. This place is Miss World on steroids, full of stunningly beautiful 6' plus Russian/Turkmen babes who will cost up to 100$. You may be lucky and even pull a freebie. This spot normally kicks into life around midnight.

There is also the City Bar, which has a good band and a lot of the girls start their night life escapades there.

I have spent a lot of time travelling the CIS, but due to the difficulties of getting into Turkmenistan this was my first visit, and I wasn't dissappointed. Even was propositioned whilst out for a walk in the street.

Couple of things to note
1) the girls you take back to your hotel generally have to pay the security gaurd in the hotel 10 USD to go back to your room - you may not see it happen, but it does. If you are taking a freebie back to your room and she is not aware of this you may get stopped by security - he's just after his cut.
2) I was warned of a few girls by some friends due to certain little nasty deseases they where carrying - commando may noy be a good option.

Once you get into the sticks the fun can really happen at a fraction of the price - 20 to 50USD, and actually sometimes even more fun.

Basically, if you get the chance to travel to Turkmenistan, you will not be dissappointed.

Russia Guy
09-28-05, 05:14
What is the best way to get to Ashkabat? Should I fly through Mocow and connect or is their decent service from Western Europe or the US. Any info would be great.

Thanks

Planeguy
10-01-05, 05:13
Orpheus,

Was that big-tit blonde named Angelica?

Irish Mongrel
10-01-05, 12:38
What is the best way to get to Ashkabat? Should I fly through Mocow and connect or is their decent service from Western Europe or the US. Any info would be great.

ThanksBunch of different ways to get in. Main one being Lufthansa from Frankfurt via Baku. You can also get there from Bangkok and Birmingham,UK via Turkmen Air. There are also direct flights from Moscow and elsewhere around the CIS.

Main thing though is the fact that if you are not Malaysian, you need a visa.

Also, if you are flying in from Moscow you have to have a visa in your passport - a letter of invitation will not work.

Irish Mongrel
10-01-05, 12:47
Orpheus,

Was that big-tit blonde named Angelica?This girl is definitely on the "to-do" list. Biggest set of tits I have seen on a girl in Turkmenistan, and not that bad a looker either.

Just got back from another little adventure into Ashgabat and am slowly working thru the Mezinine Bar girls in the Sheraton. Not very good with remembering names, but the dirty looking blonde, with the scar above her left breast is up for everything. Good body, and not that bad a service. Wanted 100$, but then that's what they always ask for, settled for 50$ plus her 10$ "hotel charge", for 2 hours. There is also a Tagik girl - with hair down to her ass, very easy to spot. Good english, OK serivce, but has got the hairiest arms and legs on a girl I have ever taken - bit of an off putter. Fortunately she shaved other parts, otherwise it would have probably been a jungle down there. Again 60$ for two hours.

The level of girls has definitely improved from my last visit and I am looking forward to even more fun times:-)

Autumn Lover
04-26-06, 09:48
Going to be in Turkmenistan soon, and probably won't have much opportunity to scout around. Does anybody know anything of hotel massage in Ashgabat? Does it even exist? Are extras available, and for how much?

Thanks for any advice.

AL

Lorenzo
05-25-06, 13:30
I just got back from a week in Turkmenistan. I can confirm that there are hookers available in the bar of Hotel Nissa in Ashgabat. I was in there on a Saturday night and there were 4 of them sitting at the bar, all Russian, one blonde, 3 brunettes. The blonde kept giving me the eye. I didn't avail myself of their services, so I can't give a first hand report. However, I was staying in the hotel. There was no one guarding or watching the elevator, so it would have been simple to bring one of them up to a room.

In case you're wondering why I didn't take one of the girls: I was on an organized tour with 12 other people; as far as I know, this is the only way one can visit Turkmenistan as a tourist. The hotel put everyone in my tour group in adjacent rooms, so everyone on either side and across and down the hall from my room was a member of my tour group. Moreover, there were group members constantly in and out of the bar. The upshot of all this was, if I had picked one of the girls and taken her back to my room, at least one group member would very likely have seen it, and then it would have been all over the group, the very same people I would be spending all of the next few days with. Now maybe some people are so blase that they can fuck a prostitute and not care if other group members know, but I'm not one of them. I keep my mongering, and my anonymity, private, and only a few close and trusted friends know about my hobby. But my point is that there is plenty of pussy available if you want it.

Lorenzo

Orpheus
09-09-06, 15:52
Orpheus,

Was that big-tit blonde named Angelica?

Yes it was ... Angela or Angelica. Lovely girl.

Sorry for the late reply, I've been away!

Retired Army
12-01-06, 12:03
Just spent three days in the Nissa in Ashgabat. Place is a dump, but the Lufthansa crew stays there so it must have something going for it. Many good looking girls in the bar starting around 10 P.M. Also, a lot of Mafia looking guys just setting around.

Girls wanted $100 and wouldn't come down even at the 2 A.M. closing time. I think there is a cartel or agreement between them not to take less. My room at the hotel only cost $45 a night and that is what I base my offers on. I figure a girl shouldn't cost twice the price of a room. Dinner in the hotel restaurant was only about $10 for a decent meal.

One of the girls at the bar had a very low cut blouse and the nicest set of tits I have ever seen. Too bad I wasn't in the mood that night.

Planeguy
12-02-07, 04:01
Yes it was ... Angela or Angelica. Lovely girl.

Sorry for the late reply, I've been away!I was seeing a girl named Maria who also worked in the bar. She was definitely a GFE. Also the Florida Disco across the street has some hotties.

SailorTom
01-24-08, 16:52
Nissa bar is a pure pick-up for pros.

No GFE at all.

The disco in the basement is a lot better, however you never know which of the girls is with the local mafia- and this can get you into trouble.

Florida is always a safe bet.

The hotel guards and taxi dispatchers can get you any kind of girl straight into your hotel room- but it has its price: around $100 - $150. Well.

Take care,

So long

Tom

Yuzucu
07-09-08, 12:30
Grand Turkmen, Ak Altin and Nessa. 3 major hotels of the city of Askhabat. The rest of the hotels are lousy ones.

To enter country is real pain in the ass. Totaly a police state and in every police state, corruption, bribe, rot grows among the public esp. Among the policemen.

They can take to to police station just to take your 100 USD. The reason? Well, you have an eyebrow on your eye))

Anyway, working girls are mostly citizens of turkmenistan but you can easily see their origin: Russian and Moldovian.

Real turkmen girls hardly work. Mafia is controlling the business. The prize is fixed: 100 USD for 2 hours. But you can manage to have a full night for the same amount.

Of course you have to pay 10 USD for the "hotel security" and this amount is for a single girl. If you go to your room with two girls, make it 20 bucks.

Don't even argue for not giving that 10 USD. Otherwise the security will call the police and you ll find urself in prison. (a friend of mine did)

Don't try to argue with anyone there. Just say you don't understand him. Pretend as you are fool.

Never hit on a turkmen girl (I mean go for the blondes, russian type girls but never turkmen looking girls).

Remember, 5 years ago, a foreigner had to pay USD 50. 000 to the state if he wants to marry a turkmen girl))) thts real guys. These turkmens are not only crazy but also fool.

Never insult their nation. Never even make a joke.

Remember all your communication is tapped. No decent internet in the hotels.

Always say: "yasha turkmenbashi" = long live the leader of turkmens

And always say, " this century is the century of the turkmens "

Guys,

Go somewehere else please. Fuck anybody but not Turkmen.

EDITOR'S NOTE: I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.

Jake993
07-15-08, 21:07
Go somewehere else please. Fuck anybody but not Turkmen.

I'm going to Turkmenistan for a few days and thought I might have some fun. But after your report Yuzucu, it sure does not sound like it will be much fun at all.

Jake993
09-12-08, 09:34
TRIP REPORT FOR ASHGABAT (TURKMENISTAN).

ARRIVAL.
Flew S7 Airlines from DME in Moscow and landed at about 3:00 AM. They have a version of VIP called CIP at the Ashgabat and it is very civilized for both arrival and departure. The cost is a mere $30 per person each way and is well worth it. For my $30 I walked if the plane and into a nice room where I spent 30 seconds in line another 30 seconds registering my visa and then sat and sipped tea while a nice young man went off hunting for my luggage. Got to the hotel by 4:45 AM.

HOTEL.
Stayed at the President Hotel which is part of the Ahal Group (Ahal Hotel, Azatlyk, and Nissa). I got a PALACIAL room for a mere $120 a night. The President is located off the beaten track so if you do not have transportation, it can be pretty inconvenient. However, I did have a car and driver at my disposal go it was great. This hotel is known as a place where visiting foreign dignitaries stay hence the palatial digs. What this means for mongers is that the working girls are of a premium quality (read expensive) and not very plentiful. .

CURRENCY
The official currency in Turkmenistan is the Manat of which 14,000 is equal to $1 US. Yep that’s right. You literally have to go out with huge wads of money (typical working note is 10,000 Manat or about 71 cents). The good news is that things in general are pretty cheap in Ashgabat with the exception of the price of quality pussy. And that is pretty much all over the map from what I saw. Will talk more about that later.

POPULATION
I learned that there about 5 million citizens of Turkmenistan with Ashgabat being the largest city and capital with around 450,000. They have shitload of natural gas and plenty of oil. I laugh out loud when I was informed that 70% of the gas that Russia sells to Europe actually comes from Turkmenistan. The people seem to speak an interesting mix of a Turkic or Turkmen dialect and Russian. You will be listening to a conversation and then run into a string of words that you have never heard of. Very common to mix the two languages.

THE CITY
Ashgabat is a bit of a boom town in that there is plenty of construction. It sort of remnds me of Las Vegas, Hot and dry with wide smooth streets and plenty of facy lights and fountains. But there are cops on every corner and crime is all but non-existent. The Last organized crime boss was sentenced to death about 10 years ago and no one has stepped up. The Turkmenistan people are all very friendly and peace loving. Never, once came close to feeling threatened or unsafe.

ACTION
Since I was there on business and with a couple of colleagues who are NOT fellow hobbyists, it was going to be pretty tricky to find any action without blowing my cover. Not a good idea. Since we arrived so late on Tuesday night / Wed morning we didn’t venture out. My local contact explained that Ashgabat is not Moscow and things shut early. Only the British Pub stays open until 4:00 AM. FYI the bar in the hotel closes at about 1:00 AM. I did manage to convince the guys to head to the British Pub on Wednesday night which is located across the street from the Sheraton Grand Turkmen. The pub is great – typical pub / sports bar with TV’s, pool table, etc. The food is quite good. They have an Indian cook and he makes a great CTM (Chicken Tika Masala) if that’s what you fancy. At about 11:00 PM the girls started to arrive. Now, let’s talk about girls for a moment. For the purpose of this discussion, it is reasonable to lump women (and men for that matter) in one of two categories. Turkmen and Russians. The Turkmen should not be confused with Turkish people (as in from Turkey). There are a lot of Turkish men everywhere in Ashgabat. The reason is the construction boom. Most of the companies doing real estate development appear to be Turkish. The Turkmenistan government is pumping lots of it’s Petroleum wealth into infrastructure which gives way to development. Lots and lots and lots of elite apartments being built. But I digress. My point in mentioning the Turks (Turkey) is that they are well off Turkish businessmen who come to the pub to spend money and have fun. The Russian girls being Russian girls are not exactly thrilled to be screwing Turkish men so if a white bread American / Aussie / Brit / German / Canadian comes in the door, you get immediate attention. And BTW - These girls are not technically Russians. They are ethically Russian but most were born and raised in Ashgabat and so are citizens of Turkmenistan. During Soviet times, there was a HUGE air base from which the Afghanistan conflict was staged. So plenty of blond haired blue eyed beauties named Svetlana.

Back to the girls, the Turkmen girls are brought up in a very strict, very traditional family environment where pre-marital relations with men is seriously frowned upon. You cannot confuse a Turkmen girl as they tend to wear the traditional long dress which is often brightly color with a matching headscarf – well, more of a turban if you ask me. Not exactly fetching, but with the hair off the face you can see their sleek Asiatic facial bone structure. Many are serious knock-outs of you like the type. Of course, the problem is that they tend not to be working girls and literally disappear after dark. I was told that it is very, very rare that a Turkmen girl gets mixed up in prostitution in Ashgabat.

The good news is that there a plenty to beautiful Russian girls all over the place most of which could hold their own in Moscow. Some speak some English but generally not. What struck me was that unlike their cousins at Night flight and Hot Dogs, there girls are not just sitting there with that bored look just waiting for a trick. These girls work the crowd, playing pool, foose-ball, and will engage in lively conversation. Quite refreshing really. But since I was with work mates, I did not get a chance to investigate as closely as I would have wanted. Besides, Wednesday night was pretty slow so we headed back to the hotel in order to catch last call in the lobby bar. Luckily, there were 4 -6 girls working the bar and one caught my eye as my colleague called it a night and went to his room. I moved quickly to broker a deal and in minutes I got a know at the door and we were at it.

A little lacking on GFE, but Nila was skilled in the usual sexual arts. She had dark hair and a slim build. BBBJ and various positions. Anal was NOT on the menu and she made sure I know that before she removed a stich of clothing. That was ok - I was still get lagged and sleep deprived so an hour was all I could handle. She agreed to $80 and all in all, it was decent value for dollar. Oh, and she did NOT want to be paid in Manat. US dollars is the preferred currency for sex. Boy, just like the good old days.

Thursday was busy all day with business but we did I did return with my local contact to the British Pub and the selection was decidedly better. There were a few 9’s and even one who approached 10 if you like platinum blonds who are about 5’ 6” and built like a dancer. Again, what struck me about this bar was that the working girls were all very fun and engaging. They were really making an effort and I sure appreciated. Sadly, however, I had a 3:40 AM flight back to Moscow and the driver was going to pick me up at British Pub at 11:00 PM. But I did get 3 solid proposals. When I declined and said that I was flying tonight, I did not get that snippy pissed off attitude, but rather said, “oh, too bad – remember me for next time follow by a nice kiss on the cheek and a brush of the hand across my crotch”. Damn good marketing I would say.

Looks like business will take me back at least a few more times over the next year, so I will add to this report.

Canada
09-29-08, 22:20
Stayed at Turmenistan Grand hotel 2 weeks ago for 6 nights. Disco on weekends is fantastic in basement. Nothing starts until about midnight. After midnight there are several Turkmenistan ladies and a few from Russia. The first night I went I picked up a gorgeous 22 yr old from Ashgabat and after some nice oral we started the deed. After a few minutes she roled over and I thought she wanted doggie style but she soon ordered me into her tight little ass. I never saw a girl cum as violently as she did with my cock in her ass. She spent the night and all she wanted was anal and she just loved it. Who was I to argue, this has never happened to me before. Total damage $100 USD. the next 2 nights I found a gorgeous 20 year old that spent 2 nights with me. $100 per night. Was gone the next night to Balkenbad but the next night in the disco I found a stunning blonde Russian 19 yrs old wanted $300 for night but it was a weekday and very slow in the disco so I waited until about 1:00 and said I was leaving offered $ 100 for the night and she eagerly accepted. Great oral and everything offered including anal. Probably the best sex I have had in years. Truely the most sensual GFE experience ever.
The bar on the second floor had 6 Russians about 7's and not my type and they wanted $150 ST and $250 all night. I was offered $150 for all night but did not accept.
Most of the girls offered anal or expected to give anal in the price. Only the 20yr old did not want. The Turkmenistan girls had to be out of the rooms by 7:00 AM but the Russians could stay as long as they wanted. Also security wanted $30 USD for each night and it is probably wise to pay.
Great place to stay for girls.

Jake993
10-16-08, 15:52
Stayed at Turmenistan Grand hotel 2 weeks ago for 6 nights. Disco on weekends is fantastic in basement. Nothing starts until about midnight. After midnight there are several Turkmenistan ladies and a few from Russia. The first night I went I picked up a gorgeous 22 yr old from Ashgabat and after some nice oral we started the deed. After a few minutes she roled over and I thought she wanted doggie style but she soon ordered me into her tight little ass. I never saw a girl cum as violently as she did with my cock in her ass. She spent the night and all she wanted was anal and she just loved it. Who was I to argue, this has never happened to me before. Total damage $100 USD. the next 2 nights I found a gorgeous 20 year old that spent 2 nights with me. $100 per night. Was gone the next night to Balkenbad but the next night in the disco I found a stunning blonde Russian 19 yrs old wanted $300 for night but it was a weekday and very slow in the disco so I waited until about 1:00 and said I was leaving offered $ 100 for the night and she eagerly accepted. Great oral and everything offered including anal. Probably the best sex I have had in years. Truely the most sensual GFE experience ever.
The bar on the second floor had 6 Russians about 7's and not my type and they wanted $150 ST and $250 all night. I was offered $150 for all night but did not accept.
Most of the girls offered anal or expected to give anal in the price. Only the 20yr old did not want. The Turkmenistan girls had to be out of the rooms by 7:00 AM but the Russians could stay as long as they wanted. Also security wanted $30 USD for each night and it is probably wise to pay.
Great place to stay for girls.
Thanks for the post.
Heading back in December.
Gonna try to stay at GT this time. Sounds like more fun than the President. Gotta love those Turkmen girls. Nothing like helping to release pent up, repressed sexual energy. Almost feel like you are doing a public service!!!!

JohnTodd
11-16-08, 04:37
Was in Ashgabat for three nights, stayed at the Grand Turk Hotel, I would not recomend the hotel as the resturant food was poor, there was no internet service, the staff spoke very little English.
The first evening I went to the British Pub, which is right across the street, had dinner there, stuck around until 10:00pm, there was no real activity. Walked across the street to the Grand Turk Hotel and was pleasently surprised to see about 15 ladies in the Mezzine Bar. Their looks were in the 6 to 8 range, had a few conversations, the ladies asked $150 US, appeared to be firm price. First night landed up with Christina, 23 yrs old, blond, 36C 22 36, a GFE experience. The second night a red head, early 30's another GFE. Learned that they must pay some fees to the hotel, that is why the fee was not negotiable.

Jake993
11-17-08, 16:57
Was in Ashgabat for three nights, stayed at the Grand Turk Hotel, I would not recomend the hotel as the resturant food was poor, there was no internet service, the staff spoke very little English.
The first evening I went to the British Pub, which is right across the street, had dinner there, stuck around until 10:00pm, there was no real activity. Walked across the street to the Grand Turk Hotel and was pleasently surprised to see about 15 ladies in the Mezzine Bar. Their looks were in the 6 to 8 range, had a few conversations, the ladies asked $150 US, appeared to be firm price. First night landed up with Christina, 23 yrs old, blond, 36C 22 36, a GFE experience. The second night a red head, early 30's another GFE. Learned that they must pay some fees to the hotel, that is why the fee was not negotiable. JT,
Thanks for the report. Were the girls in the Mezzanine Bar all ethnic Russians or were there any Turkmen girls? I am guessing not.
Was there any action in the disco? Or is that only open on the weekends?
I will be there during the first week of December but only staying Tues - Thursday night. I am getting the impression (after reading Canada's post) that the local Turkmen girls only come to the disco to "work" and may not want to risk being "found out" in a place as obvious at the Mezzanine Bar. I am on a mission to post photos of "spicy Turkmen pu&&y" for Bez Bezzara to look at.
Jake

Canada
11-17-08, 21:38
The Turkmen girls do not go to the bar. I am not sure they are allowed to, All that were there were Russians.The Turkmen girls will stick to the disco and a few Russian girls will also go to the disco. Another thing about Turkmenistan is that half the girls there were very open to anal sex at no extra charge. Definately worth trying when you find the right girl.

Jake993
11-24-08, 21:56
The Turkmen girls do not go to the bar. I am not sure they are allowed to, All that were there were Russians.The Turkmen girls will stick to the disco and a few Russian girls will also go to the disco. Another thing about Turkmenistan is that half the girls there were very open to anal sex at no extra charge. Definately worth trying when you find the right girl.
Canada,
Is the Disco open every night or just the weekend?

JohnTodd
11-25-08, 02:00
Canada,
Is the Disco open every night or just the weekend?

I was at the Grand Turk Tuesday thru Friday, it was not open. I left Friday morning, so I do not know about Friday night.

White House
12-05-08, 11:13
Hi there!

Going first time to Ashgabat next week for 3 days staying at Grand Turkmen.
Any relevant info and recent info (autumn - winter 2008) ?

Thanks

Jake993
12-09-08, 07:22
Was in Ashgabat for 3 nights last week.
Had sessions with 2 different girls. Both picked up in Grand Turkmen Hotel (formerly Sheraton). It was much better than the President Hotel which is a beautiful hotel but unless you have a car at your disposal, you are pretty much stranded and there is little to no monger action there. So either the Grand Turkmen or the Nissa are where you want to be.

On Tuesday night I went to the British Pub across the street until about midnight and then wandered back to the hotel and went down to the Disco where I met I met Shemsha. She was on the dance floor groov'in by herself and I was checking SMS's on my Blackberry ( no BB service in Turkmenistan yet) . She was making faces at me and eventually came over to see what I was doing. Cute little impish Turkmen girl from Mary (pronounced Ma-Rhree) could NOT have been more than 45 Kg. Classic spinner. Dark hair, dark eyes. I will post a photo once I figure out how to get if off my BB.

After some Fred and Ginger action on the dance floor we headed to my room and got the usual scrutiny from Okranky on the way out. He was a good guys and asked if I was at the hotel, I showed him my key and he told me that Shemsha would be along in 5 minutes. Got to my room and 5 minutes later she was knocking at the door. She came in, I asked her old she was and she told me that she had just turned 18. Gulp - now I feel creepy. I asked how long she had been doing this and she said it was her second week. Ah, a rookie.

we had a few drinks - some kissey face, touchy feely, grabby grabby and the clothes come off. Quick rinse in the shower and she gets down to BBBJ. Getting ready for round 2, and she asks if I had any condoms. Well, normally I would but since my luggage was lost I was without. She looked at me and said, "OK, no problem it will be ok we can do it without". After a millisecond of thought I told her to get dressed, go downstairs to the lounge and get one from one of her friends. After 5 minutes she was back and we were at it. Quite a wild ride. The BBBJ was not great as she was clearly not very experienced. But the in-out was very enthusiastic. Did not ask for anal but I am sure it was on the menu. Two hours - $100 plus 30,000 Manat (about $2.15) for cab fare!!!!!!!! Very good GFE. Very cuddly and sweet. Very exotic body - a little bony but very lean and athletic.

Next night I was a bit early for the disco which normally does not get going until midnight so I went to the lounge bar on the second floor. There were 3 or four girls at the bar and another 3 or 4 in the chairs. I sat at the bar and ordered a vodka and tonic. BTW – the local vodka, Ashgabatskaya, is quite good and much cheaper than the Russian Standard they try to push on you. One of the girls at the bar was on the phone and the taller of the two went the ladies room. The one left was a Turkmen girl (the other two were clearly ethnic Russians) and her name was Mely-sa. What a peach. 27 recently divorced, on the job for two months now. Dark hair but not what you would think of as Asian. On first glance you might have said she was Italian. Relatively light skin but she swears she is pure Turkmen. Petite figure, big smile, and spoke reasonable English.

I sat and drank with her and her friends for a few hours with the intention of going to the disco but that did not materialize. The girls gave me a tutorial on mongering in Ashgbat. They insisted that the girtls in the disco were more trashy and not as well behaved (whatever that means). There is also the disco in the Hotel Nissa. The girls told me that the Nissa girls are very aggressive and will literally interrupt you while you are talking to one girl and ask if you want to fuck them. Sounds like healthy competition to me. Unfortunately I did not have time to go and visit the Nissa.

As for the girls in the Mezzanine Lounge, their program was different from the disco and according to Melysa, it’s a standard one hour program for $150 with very little room for negotiation. They pay the security about $30 for each trick. Some girls will try to scam you and ask for an additional $30 for security, but Melysa insisted that it was not my problem and it comes out of her $150. The girls in the lounge are more of a fixture and are well known to security. I get the impression that you may be taking a chance with the disco girls as security does not know them. The girls in the disco are more hit and miss and you can negotiate with them a little. But hey - $100 - $150 is pretty damn good. They do not seem to watch the clock much at all.

Melysa was spectacular. Full three holer with major enthusiasm in all departments. Probably the best BBBJ I have ever had. Very slow, sensual, seemed to go on forever. Like a kid with a lolly pop. No joke. Definitely a keeper. She spent almost 2 hours with me but the program is technically an hour.

Final night, I thought about going to the disco or picking something up from the British Pub across the street but I just had to tag Melysa one more time. Called her at 9:00 PM and she was on her way to the hotel in minutes. This time it was a full three hours (same price) and it was mind numbing. I am sure she would have stayed but I had an early flight so I released her. Probably the best session that I can remember in years.

BTW - Since the Grand Turkmen was a former Sheraton property, they have a water filtration system and the water is safe. Same with the British Pub across the street. If you have ice with drinks you will be ok. If you visit the President Hotel, DO NOT drink the water or get ice with your drinks. They water is just tap water and on my last trip I got an intestinal disease and was in bad shape for days. The British Pub is excellent. The manager GETS IT and knows how to deliver a quality product. There are lots and lots of beautiful girls at the British Pub who are more than happy to come home with you. But they are almost all ethnic Russian or other FSU nationality so if you want a Turkmen girl, you need to go to the hotel.
IMHO the GFE from Turkmen girls is second to none. Like in Moscow, the ethnic Russian "Rabotnitsa" in Ashgabat can be a little cold. But they are gorgeous to be sure. The British Pub is owned by an Indian guys are the chef is Indian so the Indian food at the Pub is excellent. Give it a try. The food at the hotel is not very good so eat across the street. I did not try the Florida Disco which is upstairs from the British Pub.

Bez Bezarra
12-11-08, 13:39
As "open" as you say all these girls were, you never mentioned anything about whether they were open to modeling for the camera.

That is, to wave a 'hello' to all of us here at ISG.

Prosal
12-11-08, 14:36
Thanks for the summary and report Jake. Very interesting so far.

Hopefully I will be able to spend a significant period in Tashkent next summer (something like mid-Jul till mid-Sept) and Ashgabat seems definitely worth a 10 days side-trip.

In the clubs you visited, were all women "in the game", or was it (as in most Tashkent clubs) a mix of pros, occasionals and non-pros ?

Jake993
12-16-08, 00:53
Thanks for the summary and report Jake. Very interesting so far.

Hopefully I will be able to spend a significant period in Tashkent next summer (something like mid-Jul till mid-Sept) and Ashgabat seems definitely worth a 10 days side-trip.

In the clubs you visited, were all women "in the game", or was it (as in most Tashkent clubs) a mix of pros, occasionals and non-pros ? That's a very good question Prosal. In the British Pub I would have to say there was a few semi pros although it's tough to tell. Some girls were in small packs and appearing to have a good tie by themselves so it's plausible to assume that they were non-pros or even semi-pros. Of course, the girls in the British Pub were almost exclusively non-Turkmen girls.

However, in the discos is was all working girls (rabotnitsii). It's was the unmistakable sight of good looking girls standing alone with blank stares until someone engages them and then they come to life. But as I have posted before, I think the girls in Turkmenistan are like the provincalki of Russia in that they don't seem to have that cold veneer of the Muscovite gals.

Jake993
12-16-08, 01:05
As "open" as you say all these girls were, you never mentioned anything about whether they were open to modeling for the camera.

That is, to wave a 'hello' to all of us here at ISG. A fair question Bez - I tried to get some snaps of Shemsha the 18 year old from Mary, but she would have none of it. I managed to sneak one of her with my Blackberry camera, but once she was on to me she would not let me take any more.... clothed or otherwise.

On the second night I asked Melysa the same and she was insistent that I not do so. I find this a bit ironic in that Internet access is strictly 14.4 kbps unless you have a business T-1 line so "who's gonna see them". Anyhow, maybe it's a Muslim thing. I respected their wishes and did not persist. I am going back next month and will take another run at Melysa with the camera because she is gorgeous.

White House
02-04-09, 06:48
So finally get there - twice in a month - for business.

At around 10PM at the mezzanine bar girls start to pop-up. from 7 to 10 girls at the bar 2-3 and at 2 tables 3-4 per table.

It is very easy: Push the M button or take the steps up from reception. Go there, sit aat the bar and ask for a drink. You have time to make up your mind. They are not that busy...quality is fairly low from 5,5 to 7,8. No stunner. My problem is that they smoke like turks and this turns me off. Anyway, the official price is 150$US!!! yes. You can go down to 130$. Found it impossible to go for 100$. The fee of the bar and the security to get to the room seem to be 30$. that's what they say. I Took a cute girl black hair (8) nice firm breast (22y. o) . She went to the shower 10min. Came naked when down on me for some caresses then rubber and BJ. Intercourse, fucking boring. Nothing special. 40 minutes.

There is a mix of black hair... who knows were there are from?: they say Ashgabat but it doesn't mean anything.

Also one dyed blond smily at first but acting like a diva...really nothing special . I live in Warsaw and this is 100 $ for a 9, anal included and CIM.

Next time to Ashgabat (in 3 weeks) I will go to the disco and maybe stay at the Nissa to compare. Will let you posted. Cheers.

Jake993
03-08-09, 14:55
So finally get there - twice in a month - for business.

At around 10PM at the mezzanine bar girls start to pop-up. from 7 to 10 girls at the bar 2-3 and at 2 tables 3-4 per table.

It is very easy: Push the M button or take the steps up from reception. Go there, sit aat the bar and ask for a drink. You have time to make up your mind. They are not that busy...quality is fairly low from 5,5 to 7,8. No stunner. My problem is that they smoke like turks and this turns me off. Anyway, the official price is 150$US!!! yes. You can go down to 130$. Found it impossible to go for 100$. The fee of the bar and the security to get to the room seem to be 30$. that's what they say. I Took a cute girl black hair (8) nice firm breast (22y. o) . She went to the shower 10min. Came naked when down on me for some caresses then rubber and BJ. Intercourse, fucking boring. Nothing special. 40 minutes.

There is a mix of black hair... who knows were there are from?: they say Ashgabat but it doesn't mean anything.

Also one dyed blond smily at first but acting like a diva...really nothing special . I live in Warsaw and this is 100 $ for a 9, anal included and CIM.

Next time to Ashgabat (in 3 weeks) I will go to the disco and maybe stay at the Nissa to compare. Will let you posted. Cheers.WH, You are in the right hotel. You are also correct. The girls in the lounge are pretty tough to negotiate with. They would refer to sit and smoke all night than screw for $100. When I left the hotel in December I had an early flight so just for fun I dropped by the mezzanine bar at 5:00 AM and guess what? THey were all there sitting and smoking........ including the one I screwed about 6 hours earlier!!!!!

Next time try the disco. It does not get going until midnight but there is PLENTY of variety both in terms of talent and price.

Also, the British Pub across the street is entertaining as well as the Florida Disco upstairs. All good places.

When you going to be back?

Jake

Mr More
06-06-09, 16:24
Just so you know the Nissa is closing sometime in June 2009. Rumored to reopen for government guests only in 2010.

The girls told me they are moving to the outer ring of hotels farther from the center. And to the new hotel opening next to the airport, really far from the center. Good luck!

Jake993
07-27-09, 09:32
Just so you know the Nissa is closing sometime in June 2009. Rumored to reopen for government guests only in 2010.

The girls told me they are moving to the outer ring of hotels farther from the center. And to the new hotel opening next to the airport, really far from the center. Good luck!
I was in Turkmenistan for two weeks and yes, the Nissa is closed for renos. Most of the girls seem to have migrated over to the AK Altyn in both the bar upstairs and the disco in the basement.

Just got back to Moscow. Will write a more detailed report tomorrow.

Jake

Jake993
08-08-09, 14:54
Spent two weeks in Turkmenistan in July. Aside from the fact that they lost my luggage for two weeks it was an interesting time. I visited both Ashgabat and Mary so I got an opportunity to compare the two places.

ASHGABAT
This was my third trip to Ashgabat and this time I stayed in the AK Altyn Hotel. It’s the former the 4 Points Sheraton located a little off the beaten track more to the West side of town. While it’s only about $3 taxi ride to the British Pub, it’s a good 20 – 30 minute walk. And baby it was HOT. It was over 40 degrees C every day and I think one day we saw over 50. The AK Altyn has decent rooms although it’s the usual twin single beds in a superior room. On the mezzanine there are two bars; one called the Ambassador and another across the hall which is a Karaoke bar. Both open at 8:00 PM and stay open until 5:00 AM and sometimes later depending on the mood of the management. The Ambassador Lounge manager is named Vadim and he’s a great guy. Looks like a tough guy but if you start talking to him he’s great. He’s ethnic Russian and speaks almost no English. Down in the basement there is the AK Altyn Disco Bar. BTW – AK Altyn means White Gold in Turkmen referring to the important cotton industry in Turkmenistan. The disco gets going around midnight and runs strong 7 nights a week until about 6:00 AM.

I got the distinct impression that the AK Altyn was the beneficiary of the recent closure of the Nissa Hotel. The word is that the Nissa is closed for renovations and will reopen next year. Now the AK Altyn is crawling with working girls. And it is all over the map in terms of quality. BUT – the basic rate in the AK Altyn is pretty much set by security. This applies to the bars and the disco. And the rate is $150 for about 1 hour. After one hour and 15 minutes you can expect you visitor’s cell phone to start ringing in earnest.

I tried out a few girls the first week who were all Turkmen. What I was not really ready for was how cavalier they were about unprotected sex. They were quite happy to go bareback unless you brought it up and even then it was sort of like, “oh – I suppose so if you really want to”. Very strange attitude. I have a feeling it has to do with the fact that there are so few foreigners coming through and perhaps HIV and STD is not that much of a problem…… yet. The funniest episode was with a dark haired Turkmen girl named Yasmin. We were going at it doggie style when she pull me out of her pussy, yanked off the condom and insisted that we go anal bareback and that it would be ok. “Excuse me sweetie, but I think we have some issues to discuss here”. It’s one thing for BB vaginal sex but BB anal? Just a little too risky for my taste. It was all I could do to get out a condom and comply with her wishes. When we were finished she went on and on about how much she liked anal and quizzed me about why no bareback – strange. Talk about life on the wild side.

MARY
After a few days in Ashgabat I headed down to Mary (pronounced Ma-ree). BTW – if you need to go to Mary, take the plane. Do not drive. It’s like the highway of death. I very nearly met my maker both ways. Terrible road with pot holes and deep ruts from heavy trucks. They are working on it but the progress is slow. And Turkmen drive llike maniacs. Passing on the right, passing on the left - who cares? Anything goes.

Mary is a very interesting little town (city) of about 300,000 souls. They tell me it's the car capital of Turkmenistan. If you want to buy a used car in Turkmenistan, Mary is the place to come. Go figure. Appartnely they are imported from Dubai and arrived first in Mary. The best deals on cars are in Mary.

I stayed in a little hotel called Hotel Margush. Very nice little place with single rooms for about $40 a night, double for $60 and a nice suite for $150. Both the single and double sported single beds. I quickly got the rundown on Mary and came to learn that it’s a little more conservative than Ashgabat and that a lot of the really HOT girls in Ashgabat come from Mary. They are quite reserved in Mary but when they go to Ashgabat – watch out. The first disappointment was that the disco closed at 11:00 PM. Not really much of a pick-up place in the sense that you have in Ashgabat. However, hotel security was quite obliging to arrange for a girl to come to your room. The charge was $75. The girl will come to your room shortly after midnight along with the security guy whom you pay. You get about 10 minutes to “interview” her and see if you like her. The security guys comes back and checks to see if everything is good. If you don’t like her, throw her back and he will try to find another. If you like her, you have until 6:00 AM at which time the girls MUST be out of your room. Heck of a deal. $75 for 6 hours. The one who arrived at my place (named Gulya) who was Turkmen (of course) and about 24 years old. Certainly not her first rodeo as she knew what to do and was quite skilled. Lotsa fun. At about 5:50 AM the next morning, we got a “wake up call” from security. She quickly dressed and was out the door where a different security guard escorted her out the door. Needless to say, hotel security treated me like a “stud” for the rest of my stay…… perhaps I should have ordered two girls.

BACK IN ASHGABAT
Ok – tactical error right from the start. Because our schedule was a bit dodgy, we neglected to make a firm hotel reservation for the return to Ashgabat from Mary. Bad plan – there was some sort of Medical conference in town and EVERY hotel room in the place was booked . Even the two star hotels were full. It was bad enough that the Harvest Festival took every available seat on the plane so we had to once again ride the “highway of death” , now I had to find some place to stay. Luckily, my local contact had a friend who owned a fully furnished apartment for rent which was very close to the AK Altyn Hotel. This turned out to be a real bonus because I could easily walk to the AK Altyn and when it came time to get some “take out”, I told the girls that I had an apartment and we were not subject to the strict rules of the hotel, the attitudes changed dramatically. All of a sudden the price and the length of engagement became quite negotiable and flexible. The promise of food and booze gave way to a party atmosphere and it was no trouble at all to lure two girls home for a pajama party for $100 each. They stayed until I kicked them out at 11:00 AM when they ate and drank me out of house and home. Poor me.

One thing that the apartment afforded me was the opportunity to visit a local bar called “Iceberg” or “Ice-berk” as referred to by locals. It’s sort of a local beer garden with beer and vodka flowing in copious amounts with plenty of shasklik available. The atmosphere was superb and despite the fact that I was the ONLY American there it was like I was not even there. No one paid any extra attention and I was allowed to blend in. The locals were friendly with the ethic mix being about 70% Turkmen and 30% Russian. At about 10:30 PM, the local action started to arrive. Now this was interesting. The “rabotnitsi”(working girls) were arriving in all ages, shapes and sizes. They ranged from 18 to about 35 and from skinny mini to round and chubby. Something for everyone. Because it’s in a quasi residential neighborhood, the Iceberg Bar closes at midnight sharp so if you want to take home a friend you have to move fast. Witnessing the local pick up scene was a hoot. From what I could gather, girls were going home for as little at $10 short time and $50 long time but my local friends were pretty sure that for me the prices would have been inflated and I would have to pay at least $75 for long time – same as in Mary. But let's be clear - these were no where near the same quality you might find at the discos. More like what you would see at Hot Dog (aka Boarhouse, Chesterfield's in Moscow) The key is dim lighting and alcohol. Unfortunately I had other plans that night and wandered down to AK Altyn Disco for a rendezvous with a tasty little Ukrainian gal named Olga that I had talked to a few nights before.

What was apparent was a very different attitude when in the girls in Turkmenistan when compared to Moscow or even Kiev. Very very few cases of little "money grubbers" and more like girls out for a good time and looking to make some extra money. In the discos on the weekends, the hardened working girls were more in the minority. I think I like Turkmenistan.

DirkDingy
08-08-09, 16:05
Great Report Mate

Eros74
08-12-09, 13:34
Jake thanks for your report about one state with almost no report at all.

Strange enough how price vary from a not so cheap, for the place, 150$ for 1 hour till 75$ for 6 hours out of capital.

Two questions:

- how do you rate the beauty of local the girls VS the russian ones ?

- you did not mention, but it's a muslim country, did you notice it ? Cause it seems girls are very easy to find and into to have fun too.

Jake993
08-12-09, 16:00
Jake thanks for your report about one state with almost no report at all.

Strange enough how price vary from a not so cheap, for the place, 150$ for 1 hour till 75$ for 6 hours out of capital.

Two questions:

- how do you rate the beauty of local the girls VS the russian ones ?

- you did not mention, but it's a muslim country, did you notice it ? Cause it seems girls are very easy to find and into to have fun too.

Luka,
You bet - huge difference in price between the capital and ANYWHERE in Turkmenistan. Security takes about half so these girls don't get much.

To answer your questions:

1. All women are beautiful in their own way ;)
No seriously - it's a hard question to answer. Pure Turkmen girls can be gorgeous. Just as beautiful as the ethnic Russian girls. They tend to be quite slender with smallish breasts with very dark hair and pale skin. There are also some girls who appear to be Turkmen but are more dark complected with more Asian features. These girls have more Uzbek blood and even Mongolian or Chinese. The local Turkmen guys took great pains to point out the pure bred Turkmen from the mixed blood. I have some photos and will show some examples.

2. Turkmenistan is a country where the predominant religion is Muslim. IT IS NOT AN ISLAMIC REPUBLIC. People practice the religion in much the same way Catholicism is practiced in Western Europe; more of a suggestion than a law. Some are devout and do not believe in sex outside marriage and others.... well, you know whet I mean. Just like Italy is predominantly a Catholic country - it does not stop girls from going out and having a good time. The one thing is that hotel management insists that out of respect for local custom, all Turkmen girls who are "working girls" must be OUT of hotel rooms and off the premises before 7:00 AM unless they are employed by the hotel in the restaurant, laundry, etc.

Doctor_Skank
08-14-09, 06:32
Great stuff Jake!

Bez Bezarra
08-25-09, 07:03
Turkmen girls can be gorgeous, just as beautiful as ethnic Russians.

Quite slender with smallish breasts, very dark hair, pale skin, some with more Asian features, Uzbek blood and even Mongolian or Chinese.

I have some photos and will show some examples.

PLEASE share YOUR photos.

As PoorSoul gave us tons of bragging, but ZERO fotos from his 2 months in Tosh-K.

Shan02
09-15-09, 15:25
Turkmenistan is quite expensive compared to a few years ago, cost of living has increased a lot for the locals.

I stayed in the Grand Turkmen hotel in the city centre this time and there seemed many more tourist parties staying than previous years.

I didn't go in the mezzanine bar at all as I find the girls' attitudes very professional there, and as reported before they won't budge from $150, of which $30 goes to the hotel security who know all the girls and monitor their time.

There's plenty of availablity in the disco in the basement, which is too loud for my taste, but opens late with a few diehards there after 3am. Across the street in the British pub, the parade of lovelies starts around 10.30 to 11 pm and the place closes 2.30 am or so.

The good news that short term, i.e. monthly, apartment lets are possible to find now and the girls are happy to drop prices if no security surcharge is involved. An acquaintance was quoted 200 new manat (approx $75) for a trip to his apartment. Another guy just did the business in a dark corner of the outside disco and saved another $2 for the taxi fare/tip!

I'm glad to say that the "fat disease" hasn't reached Turkmenistan, in fact all of the girls look very lean and mean.

Photographs are tough to get, I even saw a guy grabbed by the bouncers for taking cellphone photos of a catfight in the bar.

Jake993
11-19-09, 02:15
With he exception of two nights in Mary, I just returned from three weeks in Ashgabat. And being my fourth visit to Ashgabat I think I can safely say that I saw just about everything there is to see is Ashgabat in the mongering department. Just to recap the highlights of the various venues.

AK ALTYN
Considered the ultimate in Ashgabat late night entertainment, the Disco at the AK ALTYN hotel is the paragon of pussy in Turkmenistan's capital city. After three weeks of staying at the AK ALTYN, I can say with very little hesitation that I saw the highs and the lows of the place. The parade is quite predictable in terms of the girls who work at the Ak Altyn Disco. Since the disco proper does not open until 23:00, the action starts up in the Ambassador Lounge located on the mezzanine floor after about 21:00 on most nights. And BTW, the elevator on the mezzanine floor has been disabled so there is no way to get from your room to the Ambassador (and the Karaoke Bar beside it) without going past the front desk (and the front door security) and taking the circular staircase. For that matter, there is practically no way to get to your room from either the Ambassador Lounge or the Disco (located in the basement) without going past security. This is significant because the omni-present Okhranik (security dude) WILL charge your girl a fee go to your room. In fact, the fee is not a one time fee but $30 per hour if you can believe it. I most cases, the girls will ask your room number and will come upstairs to meet you at your room in 10 minutes. But before doing so they will seek out the Okhranik, pay him his tribute and he will, in turn, record her mobile phone number. This serves a dual purpose - first it allows him to call after one hour and inquire as to her whereabouts, and second it allows him to make sure everything is ok in your room.

There is rumor going around that the Ak Altyn shares the list of names and phone numbers with the local police. This can be a problem because I met more than a few girls at Ak Altyn disco who will not accompany you to your room if you live in the hotel itself. There are stories going around that the security in Ak Altyn cooperated with the police in the past and caused some trouble for both a girl AND a hotel guest resulting in his deportation. Is it true? Who knows? But the damage is done and some fo these girls (hot ones too) will only go with you if you live in an apartment or some other hotel. Some of the seasoned girls pointed out a blond in her late 20's who is purported to actually work for the police and engages in sting operations with certain hotel guests (supposedly Turkmen) and can make trouble. You have been warned.

The Ak Altyn Disco differs from the other discos in Ashgabat (the Grand Turkmen (located in the Grand Turkmen Hotel) and the Florida Disco (located upstairs from the British Pub) in that it really is a bit of a melting pot. During the week you will see the usual working girls, but on the weekends (Fri, Sat, Sun) you will see a plenty of non-working girls and couples come to the Ak Altyn Disco to kick up their heels. This really makes it much more interesting as it's not just a bunch of piranhas eying each other up and down and pouncing on the first unsuspecting gringo who walks in (not that there's anything wrong with that). There are more then just a few who come to dance and look for love so the dynamics between the pros and non-pros can be quite electric. After three weeks though, it became pretty routine and it was fun to watch the same girls work the room night after night. What was really funny was that after 10 days or so, they came to recognize me as well and knew my usual spot at the bar. It was fun to watch the process unfold while deciding whether or not to be part of it on any given night. After a few "appointments" the girls convinced me that paying the Okranik was a was a waste of money (especially by the hour) and convinced my and my colleagues that it would be better to accompany the girls home to their apartments and continue the party there. This was a tricky maneuver because strictly speaking it is illegal for a foreigner to visit a girl's apartment for the purpose of sex and is technically punishable by deportation. Oh dear. But by exercising the proper care, it did not take much to ensure you were not being followed and in most cases it was MUCH more fun coming home with the girls than playing "beat the clock" in your hotel room with the Okhranik. Not to mention cheaper. For the most part, the girls in Ashgabat are not greedy and are happy to take $75 for an hour and $100 for the night as long as they don't have to share with security. All in all, it was a MUCH more pleasant experience. Of course it does mean that you have to find you own way home in the morning but just about every cab driver knows all the hotels and will take you there for 5 Manat ($2). Unless you are at the President hotel and then it will cost you 10 Manat.

Both the Ak Altyn Disco and the Ambassador Lounge and Karakoe are licensed to stay open until at least 4:00 AM. On weekends they will be open until 7:00 AM. I don't care much for Karaoke but I did rather like the Ambassador Lounge. The food is not bad and the drinks are pretty reasonable unless you are drinking whiskey and then you are screwed. Local beers like Baltica are pretty cheap as is the local vodka which is quite drinkable. The imported Russian stuff is pretty pricey as is the whiskey and imported beer like Tuborg. Effes from Turkey is not too bad btw. the thing that blindsided me was the price of tonic water. It made the cheap local vodka pretty expensive in the end. It offers a bit of contrast to the thump, thump, thump of the disco and more of a range of music. Somewhat more sophisticated girls too. A little less aggressive and a little more conversational.

BRITISH PUB
Great place to hang out. Good atmosphere, decent pool table (not really) and reasonably friendly staff. Again, if you drink the local beer and vodka it can be pretty affordable but the imported stuff gets pricey quite quickly. After 21:00 most nights you get the usual cast of characters (working girls) who eventually migrate over to either the Grand Turkmen across the street, the Florida Disco upstairs or the Ak Altyn after midnight. I should point out that the British Pub does have an great outdoor patio in the summer which serves as the disco when weather permits. Again, the crowd seems to be primarily working girls except in summer when locals come to enjoy the warm nights and the music.

GRAND TURKMEN
Located directly across the street from the British Pub, the Grand Turkmen (formerly a Sheraton property) has two establishments worthy of note. The cocktail lounge on the mezzanine and the disco in the basement. The cocktail lounge on the mezzanine is depressing. the girls are like robots and will not move out of their chairs for less than $150 for one hour. No exceptions. Thee seems to be a pretty well established pecking order and hierarchy amongst this much is a bit goofy. Three drinks and I was outta there and down to the disco. The disco in the basement is a meat market. the girls are all working and the guys are there to get laid. Period. End of discussion. Not mystery there fellas. Rates are pretty standard at $120 to $150 for a hour if you are staying at the hotel and negotiable if you have somewhere else to go. I am led to believe that the Grand Turkmenis not quite as bad as the Ak Altyn when it comes to security but I can't really substantiate that. Girls range from very nice looking to downright homely. Turkmen girls, Russian girls, plus a few Uzbeks and Kazakhs just for variety.

PRESIDENT HOTEL
The President hotel is much more out of the way than the other two hotels mentioned previously. While it does not have a disco, there is a cocktail lounge piano bar on the top floor. the night that I went it was scary. There was not one girl who did not speak very good English and not one under the age of 30. If they were not all hookers I would have thought I was in a Cougar Town. Yikes!!!!!! I managed to stay for about 30 minutes and had to get out of there. I must confess that I did not get any price quotes but I suspect that the $150 (including the $30 house fee) rule was in effect. I would suggest that unless you have the misfortune of staying at the President Hotel that you not bother going.

NISSA - The Nissa hotel is currently closed and undergoing a renovation.

CITY PUB
This was my first visit to the City Pub which is located just west of the British Pub. Much smaller than the BP, it is quite cozy and more of a Sports Bar. I will confess that the few times I was there I did not see any working girls...... but that can be a good thing sometimes. BTW - the food at the City Pub is great. They do a very nice Sea Bass and their burgers are MUCH better than at the BP. On weekend they play live Jazz so that's kind of cool.

KAPET DAG
A new place in town, Kapet Dag is run by Maxim the former manager of the British Pub. i think we managed to steal the excellent Indian chef as well because the BP no longer serves Indian cuisine and the Kapet Dag does. Hmmmmm - coincidence? I think not!!!!! Kapet Dag is technically three bars in one. Kapet Dag, the Lizard Lounge and some Pub that I can't remember the name of. Collectively Kapet Dag, it's the hottest bar in town with good food, good drinks and VERY nice looking girls. Most of which I suspect to be non-pros but I think it's just matter of time until the classier "rabotnitsa" make their way over. Keep your eye on this place for sure. The only negative is that Kapet Dag closes at midnight. Being a new establishment they do not have the coveted 4:00 AM license that the British Pub has. But I suspect tit's just a matter of time with that as well.

So where to go? It's up to you. If you want the usual meat market, then the disco at the Grand Turkmen or the Florida at BP will do just fine. But I think the more interesting pickings after midnight will be either at the British Pub or the Ak Altyn hotel (disco or Ambassador). The choice is yours.

PHOTOS.
OK Bez - I owe your these photos from last trip. These are three typical Turkmen girls. The younger two are from Mary while the older one is a local A-bat girl. All working girls from the Ak Altyn, none will stay at the hotel for fear of security. Interesting situation. Fortunately, I had an apartment last time so it was not a problem. Bez - I owe you an apology. In the harsh light of the flash in the "morning after the night before", these girls are not as radiant as they were 8 hours earlier. Now I know why you strive for flashless photos. But they are good examples of local girls. Use your imagination.

DirkDingy
12-01-09, 06:54
Jakey,

What up? I am inspired to follow in your footsteps but it seems the only way a Yank can go to Turkmenistan is via group tour and with the restrictive hotel rules this is darn near a no-go. Can you please tell me more about how to rent an apartment without being tossed in jail? Spaceba.

Cheers,

DD

Jake993
12-02-09, 13:34
Jakey,

What up? I am inspired to follow in your footsteps but it seems the only way a Yank can go to Turkmenistan is via group tour and with the restrictive hotel rules this is darn near a no-go. Can you please tell me more about how to rent an apartment without being tossed in jail? Spaceba.

Cheers,

DD

DD,
Thanks for the kudos. I was beginning to think that NOBODY was reading the T-stan forum anymore. Not even Bez. And I even posted photos!!!!!
Truthfully, you need a business visa to get any kind of freedom in Turkmenistan. And even these days that means you need an invitation from a legitimate, Turkmenistan registered company or government agency. A colleague of mine who works for a multi-billion $ company was recently denied a business visa even though they have a local branch in Turkmenistan that employs dozens (if not hundreds) of locals. Go figure. Some may argue with me, but in this region, I think Turkmenistan is the last hold out of the old Soviet style bureaucracy. They deny applications of all kinds "for any or no reason".

As far as apartments go, you have to do it through personal contacts. There are plenty of elite level apartments for rent, but most of them want a multi-month contract. However, I do have a name number and email address of a real estate broker who speaks English and has access to good (furnished) apartments in A-bat on a night by night or week by week basis. Send me a PM and I will share.

Good luck,

Jake

DirkDingy
12-02-09, 13:58
DD,
Thanks for the kudos. I was beginning to think that NOBODY was reading the T-stan forum anymore. Not even Bez. And I even posted photos!!!!!
Truthfully, you need a business visa to get any kind of freedom in Turkmenistan. And even these days that means you need an invitation from a legitimate, Turkmenistan registered company or government agency. A colleague of mine who works for a multi-billion $ company was recently denied a business visa even though they have a local branch in Turkmenistan that employs dozens (if not hundreds) of locals. Go figure. Some may argue with me, but in this region, I think Turkmenistan is the last hold out of the old Soviet style bureaucracy. They deny applications of all kinds "for any or no reason".

As far as apartments go, you have to do it through personal contacts. There are plenty of elite level apartments for rent, but most of them want a multi-month contract. However, I do have a name number and email address of a real estate broker who speaks English and has access to good (furnished) apartments in A-bat on a night by night or week by week basis. Send me a PM and I will share.

Good luck,

Jake

Damm. I might have to book a full package tour and then just ditch the group..a buddy of mine did this before in Uzb when they closed the borders to Westerners a few years ago.

Anyway, good reports..will contact you when I manage to secure a visa.

Cheers,

DD

DirkDingy
12-02-09, 14:06
DD,

Good luck,

Jake

Damm. I might have to book a full package tour and then just ditch the group..a buddy of mine did this before in Uzb when they closed the borders to Westerners a few years ago.

Cheers,

DD

Jake993
12-02-09, 14:58

Cheers,

DD All is not lost - I did run into a guy in the British Pub who said he arrived with a tour and had ditched them the day before. Don't know if he was BSing or not but who knows????

I would imagine the tour operators are pretty nervous though. In reality you can probably bugger off for a few days without dire consequences. The problem starts when you try to get back on the plane without your group. THAT could be a bit sticky......

DirkDingy
12-03-09, 19:59
All is not lost - I did run into a guy in the British Pub who said he arrived with a tour and had ditched them the day before. Don't know if he was BSing or not but who knows????

I would imagine the tour operators are pretty nervous though. In reality you can probably bugger off for a few days without dire consequences. The problem starts when you try to get back on the plane without your group. THAT could be a bit sticky......

The way to breach the borders of this hermit kingdom while retaining control over your own schedule is to obtain a transit visa which is granted for five days, and, apparently, you can do whatever the heck you want during that five day period in the country.

One does need to show a visa to either Iran or Azerbijan--as well as a valid visa from the departure point which will likley be Uzb. Being that I am a bit nervous about the hospitality I might recieve from the Revoloutionary Guard I think Baku sounds like a nice alternative.

It's only 25 bucks for the Azeri Visa but it does seem like a lot of hassle...I hope the babes are worth it.

Jake993
12-04-09, 23:56
The way to breach the borders of this hermit kingdom while retaining control over your own schedule is to obtain a transit visa which is granted for five days, and, apparently, you can do whatever the heck you want during that five day period in the country.

One does need to show a visa to either Iran or Azerbijan--as well as a valid visa from the departure point which will likley be Uzb. Being that I am a bit nervous about the hospitality I might recieve from the Revoloutionary Guard I think Baku sounds like a nice alternative.

It's only 25 bucks for the Azeri Visa but it does seem like a lot of hassle...I hope the babes are worth it.
Very nice Dirk. Good plan. I agree, the Azeri option my well be the safer option. Are the Turkmen girls worth it? Of course they are!!!! But I suppose you will just have to try them and tell us for yourself.
Good luck.

Cemali
06-03-10, 21:08
Any news from 2010 mates how is asgabat now?

Shanjahan
02-06-11, 04:41
Any news from 2010 mates how is asgabat now?I wonder, have you visited all other places in the world. Ashgabat is not a fun place to be trust me I have been there, also I heard that police cooperates with the escorts and has happend several times that people have been ripped off several thousands of dollars or they were supposed to go to trail and jailed.

The only thing good is that it was cheap before and you could get five times higher currency exchange with the black market, the official rate at the bank was 5000 mant for a dollar while in the black market was 25000 manat for one dollar so you can imagine how cheap it got to be with that kind of exchange rate.

Member #4243
09-26-11, 06:03
Hi to all; having done a number of nice german fkk visits to clubs, I have been searching for something more adventurous. I love Russian girls and being from birmingham england there just happens to be a direct flight from here to turkministan believe it or not! Pure

Chance. Anyway it seems this thread hasn't been reported on recently in full. I would be very grateful if anyone could give me an up to date account of all that is going on in ashgabat. Is the scene more or less the same now as described already here? Any changes.

To the scene? I am hoping to do such a trip next April. Finally which of the hotels would be best to stay in for mongering and highest quality girls?

Thanks to all

Prosal
09-26-11, 11:46
Hi to all; having done a number of nice german fkk visits to clubs, I have been searching for something more adventurous. I love Russian girls and being from birmingham england there just happens to be a direct flight from here to turkministan believe it or not! Pure

Chance. Anyway it seems this thread hasn't been reported on recently in full. I would be very grateful if anyone could give me an up to date account of all that is going on in ashgabat. Is the scene more or less the same now as described already here? Any changes.

To the scene? I am hoping to do such a trip next April. Finally which of the hotels would be best to stay in for mongering and highest quality girls?

Thanks to allBravo for your sense of adventure, but with all due respect, there is IMO a "right balance" between a mass sex-tourism mecca such as german FKKs and a pioneer destination such as Turkmenistan. (smilie)

However, going to Ashgabat to find Russian girls sounds weird. The Russian-ethnic population in the Stans is minority, the only exception being maybe Uzbekistan. There has been massive relocations from West Russia to Uz ordered by Stalin during Soviet period (and especially during WW2) and consequently, there is a pretty important Russian-ethnic population in Tashkent (especially in the cosmopolitan bowels).

Member #4243
09-27-11, 19:53
Thankyou for your interesting insight prosal. I have a few ideas regarding ashgabat I would like you to go over and then get back to me with your perspective on them.

1) with regards to the ethnicity of the lovely girls in ashgabat. Of course as well the native turkmen girls I have also read from a reliable source that during the Russian afghan conflict a large air base was built near ashgabat. This resulted in the Russian men going with.

Native girls and hence now there is as well as the native turkmen girls also alot of Russian blonde haired blue eyed girls whom as far I know now work the hotel nightclubs in addition to some turkmen girls.

2) there are limited direct flights to ashgabat; but I live in birmingham and the large indian community here use the turkministan airline route direct from birmingham england to ashgabat. From ashgabat they fly to amritsar in india; ie turkministan is used as a transit.

Point. Given this fact as well as a low airfare and a direct 6 hour flight it seems very tempting for me to try out this destination.

3) there has been reported that a nice mix of Russian and turkmen girls work the luxury hotels with prices of say 250$ for all night. Given all these facts the combination all in seems great.

4) the one missing piece for me at the moment is up to date detailed information regarding the mongering scene in ashgabat at present. Most reports seem around two years old, and what I need is up to date info regarding the girl scene for pay for play today in.

Ashgabat. If you can help me somehow on this prosal or anyone else I would be very grateful. Thanks alot

Borderland
10-22-11, 19:16
Thankyou for your interesting insight prosal. I have a few ideas regarding ashgabat I would like you to go over and then get back to me with your perspective on them.

1) with regards to the ethnicity of the lovely girls in ashgabat. Of course as well the native turkmen girls I have also read from a reliable source that during the Russian afghan conflict a large air base was built near ashgabat. This resulted in the Russian men going with.

Native girls and hence now there is as well as the native turkmen girls also alot of Russian blonde haired blue eyed girls whom as far I know now work the hotel nightclubs in addition to some turkmen girls.

2) there are limited direct flights to ashgabat; but I live in birmingham and the large indian community here use the turkministan airline route direct from birmingham england to ashgabat. From ashgabat they fly to amritsar in india; ie turkministan is used as a transit.

Point. Given this fact as well as a low airfare and a direct 6 hour flight it seems very tempting for me to try out this destination.

3) there has been reported that a nice mix of Russian and turkmen girls work the luxury hotels with prices of say 250$ for all night. Given all these facts the combination all in seems great.

4) the one missing piece for me at the moment is up to date detailed information regarding the mongering scene in ashgabat at present. Most reports seem around two years old, and what I need is up to date info regarding the girl scene for pay for play today in.

Ashgabat. If you can help me somehow on this prosal or anyone else I would be very grateful. Thanks alotDid you get there? I'm presuming not.

Whilst it's easy to get to, the problem has always been the visa situation. You either need to book a tour with hotels booked in advance or you can get a transit visa but then you can't just fly in and out like you wanted to. Turkmenistan becomes a viable option if visited in conjunction with it's neighbours and you transit the country to further adventures in central Asia / Caucuses. I'm considering doing a overland trip through all the ex Soviet republics sometime in the next 24 months so maybe I'll get to find out what the place is like.

Mr More
10-08-12, 11:36
I was at a workshop recently, September 2012, and I had the honor (or horror?) to stay at the Hotel Turkmenbashi (not even on TripAdvisor). I expected zero action or interest, knowing that the regions of Turkmenistan are not Ashgabat.

Well, the room I had looked out over the Caspian Sea. Not bad. Except at low tide where the garbage is visible and nothing is appealing about the sand at that point. Still, a view is a view.

I arrived on a weekend day, in the morning, and immediately put the do not disturb sign on my door. I was tired! Thus the housekeeping staff was free to look after others. And then on Monday I returned to my room, at the end of the first meeting day. No one had cleaned my room. I went to the front desk and insisted that someone come to my room, at least to bring toilet paper! And I went to my room.

Five minutes later, the hotel housekeeper (cute girl, in hotel uniform) came to my room. She left the door open to hallway while she went about her duties. While she was there she was visited 3 times by "friends" (not in uniform but in street clothes). I assumed they were checking to see when she would be ready to go home. After about 20 minutes she finished, and she said goodbye.

Not 10 minutes after, there was a knock on my door. One of the "friends" was there. And she spoke English! She wanted a light for her cigarette. She wanted a drink, if I had any. I suggested I was interested in something fun in return, and she immediately said, in English. 40 euro for an hour. 100 euro for the whole night. (6 of 10) How could I say no? She told me (I will call her Gulya, but I promised not to give a real name) , that the years had become more difficult for her as expat oilmen have become less frequent guests And so her prices have gone lower and her "marketing" has become distinctly less Turkmen. She gives a little money to housekeping to let her know when foreigners are in house. (Who else do they tell?)

So how was she? Great BJ! The rest was pretty oatmeal. Bland. I finished in Gulya's mouth, paid her 50 and sent her on her way.

In the morning, the front desk told me that cleaning the room was not every day, and I would have to request the service. So at 1700, I reported I needed my bed made. The maid did her job, and shortly after she finished, Albina knocked on door. Younger (maybe 22 v 26?) .8 of 10. Albina told me in broken English that if I kept her all night I only had to pay 50 euros and it would keep her from trouble. And that Gulya sent her to my room. I told her I want her to give me her I'd so I would know how old she really is, because she looks so young. Her I'd says 18 one month before. I gave back her card. I kept her for 3 days. She really was sweet, and a fat old man like me can only hope for a willingness like Albina's. She could not give me a phone number because she did not have a phone (or so she said).

I guess my point is, do not write off as impossible anything you MIGHT encounter! What an absolutely unexpected, low priced, and amazingly open week I had in an armpit (true!) of Central Asia.

Suka Shalava
11-19-13, 04:46
Had I mistakenly presumed that T-stan is a member of the CIS?

Or is my new girlfriend yanking my chain, telling me that she was previously madly in love and subsequently engaged to be married to a Turkmen, and even had an entire plan to move her parents to Ashgabat, until she somehow discovered that even if she married the guy, she would not be allowed to enter the country because she has a Russian passport?

Have I been under some misconception thinking that Russian citizens are not restricted from traveling to CIS countries?

Eleana is trying to tell me that because of all the oil wealth in T-stan, they do not allow any Russians to have entrance visas, even if they are married to a Turkmen?

TommyFranks
12-30-13, 16:38
Correct. Turkmeinstan has not ratified the charter of the CIS and all Russians are required to obtain visas for entering the country as most other foreigners.

With all due resptect, why did you not just google this basic question yourself?

Had I mistakenly presumed that T-stan is a member of the CIS?

Or is my new girlfriend yanking my chain, telling me that she was previously madly in love and subsequently engaged to be married to a Turkmen, and even had an entire plan to move her parents to Ashgabat, until she somehow discovered that even if she married the guy, she would not be allowed to enter the country because she has a Russian passport?

Have I been under some misconception thinking that Russian citizens are not restricted from traveling to CIS countries?

Eleana is trying to tell me that because of all the oil wealth in T-stan, they do not allow any Russians to have entrance visas, even if they are married to a Turkmen?

Bellerophonv
02-15-14, 18:43
I was at a workshop recently, September 2012, and I had the honor (or horror?) to stay at the Hotel Turkmenbashi (not even on TripAdvisor). I expected zero action or interest, knowing that the regions of Turkmenistan are not Ashgabat.Indeed Hotel Turkmenbashi is not on trip advisor but it's on Google Maps https://goo.gl/maps/1Dmly

CiderMaker
03-10-14, 18:46
Indeed Hotel Turkmenbashi is not on trip advisor but it's on Google Maps.

https://goo.gl/maps/1DmlyI had the pleasure of staying there 12 months ago. The bar had one or two ropey looking girls available. You'd need to be pretty desperate, but if you are in Turkmenbashi, then you probably are!

Ejakulator79
05-17-14, 15:45
Late report on a stay I had 1.5 years ago in President Hotel in Ashgabat.

Stayed for one night and went to top floor bar to sample delights. Caught attention of a half persian stunner named Ariuna and her friend. After some chit-chat and a drink for the ladies the menu was quoted for 150 $ per girl. No discount for 3-some was given. Damn. Was really in the mood to get this off my to-do-list. So agreed on Ariuna only as she was fluent in English and able to hold a conversation. She told me she will follow in 5 min to my room to avoid troubles with Hotel staff.

5 min later:

Madame was right on time and after some intellectual chit-chat I was looking for a decent shag. Started with some gentlemen massage and kissing on her which hit the spot. She became soaking wet and really naughty. So my plan of a relaxed shag backfired and turned into a wild session. Fingering her ass (one of my favorite hobbies) was very welcome but dick in the backdoor was refused as she was not comfortable with my size. No bragging here! So continued with the finger drill and on top that chick became a little squirter. Nice! However the drinks and late time didn't let my cum while shagging so opted for BBBJ. To my surprise she wanted the load into mouth and face which I obliged happily.

After the deed showered together and continued kissing and chatting. She left me thoughtfully after total 2 hrs and since she said on the doorstep "westerners know how to make sex, Turkmen only know how to make babies. See you"!

What a night!

Summary:

Look: 9/10

Sex: 10/10

Attitude: 10/10

Price: 150 $ (no time rush).

Excellent diversion in an odd hotel.

Shinjuku
03-28-15, 13:50
Travelled to Turkmenistan for a week on holiday. Was in a tour group and sharing the room with a tour member so could not sample the local delights. But below is a summary of the scene from what I saw:

1. British Pub, Central Ashgabat.

Appears to be the main expat hangout in central Ashgabat. About 5-10 girls sitting around the bar. Had a mixed clientele with some locals and expats here also for a meal and drinks. Seemed to conveniently run out of local bottle and draught beers after just a single round of drinks with only the more expensive imported brands available after. Spoke to a couple of Turkish expats who indicated the price to be US $100 for a whole night. They also recommended a disco at Carlton Hotel although I could not find a hotel of that name on Google.

2. City Pub, Central Ashgabat.

Located 1 block away from the British Pub. Totally dead when I entered. No girls and no customers.

3. Grand night club, Grand Turkmen hotel, Ashgabat.

Stayed here while in Ashgabat. The club is situated in a basement wing separate from the main hotel building. No pretensions of being anything else but a WG bar. Had about 15-20 girls sitting around or on the dance floor. They looked to be mainly Russians or from the other Stans. Not sure if finding a Turkmen girl is actually possible. While hanging around the lobby, didn't see any hotel guests taking girls up to their rooms so not sure if they need to be registered at front desk. However security was visibly present so don't expect sneaking girls upstairs to be possible.

There is also a karaoke bar on the top floor of the hotel but only saw some drunk Russians. No girls.

4. Margush Hotel, Mary.

The main (and possibly the only) hotel in the city. Only had a bar in the ground floor lobby. Doesn't appear to have any WG scene in the city.