PDA

View Full Version : Tashkent

Pages : 1 2 [3]

Ronnie0913
01-14-14, 11:53
Hi all,

I can not put all the instructions open here but can send via PM to the members per request.

There are lots of dedicated websites and massage places but they are all in Russian and I can explain what and how to find.

For you understanding I paste some pictures of girls that I've been with there at a range of 30$-40$.Thanks for your introduction, friend. I worked in Tashkent for 4 years. However, I could not find any place you said because I could not speak Russian or Uzbek. So could you help me to find some place for fun?

Thanks a lot

Rocky Singh
02-17-14, 22:16
Thanks for your report and the confirmation of my observation: the scene accessible for foreigners does not show the potential of Tashkent. Many happenings are behind closed courtains where foreigners without local language do not have access to. But by saying that: its not a monger destination per se. There are hidden opportunities if you there anyway. And that I like to explore on my next visit once the winter is over.All you need to do is get a good taxi driver who can speak the language you can understand maybe like english. I was there for 4 nights and got plenty of fun. These taxi drivers take you to places where you get a fuck for $35 and you get to eat also. These places are in residential areas where I could see how alert these people were. They will change cars, use different routes and go zig zag and in rounds to confuse you and avoiding being tailed. But none of them ripped me there. There are places but you need a person with you. I have a guy's no. Who even gives a free sim card so that you can call him.

After frequent raids in hotels the scene there is not so good. Good hotels don't allow you to take girls.

Raghubar
02-20-14, 00:17
All you need to do is get a good taxi driver who can speak the language you can understand maybe like english. I was there for 4 nights and got plenty of fun. These taxi drivers take you to places where you get a fuck for $35 and you get to eat also. These places are in residential areas where I could see how alert these people were. They will change cars, use different routes and go zig zag and in rounds to confuse you and avoiding being tailed. But none of them ripped me there. There are places but you need a person with you. I have a guy's no. Who even gives a free sim card so that you can call him.

After frequent raids in hotels the scene there is not so good. Good hotels don't allow you to take girls.Hi Rocky Singh,

Few days back I had PM to you with the request for sending the phone no of the guys and taxi driver no who can assist us in Tashkent for mongering. I would kindly request you once again to please send us the phone no since I and my friends are schedule to visit Tashkent in May.

Google Earth
02-20-14, 08:15
Hi all,

I've been a passive member of this forum and this is my first post here.

I think I can really help to give an understanding of this complicated Tashkent scene as I've lived here for lots of years and speak both Uzbek & Russian and still visit it few times a year.

Yes, regarding the airlines to Tashkent you are limited with options and most of them are not cheap but it depends a lot from where are you coming.

You definitely made a very wrong choice with a hotel. There are lots of very affordable and comfortable hotels there starting from 50$ and more.

Koreans have their own understanding of values. Standard Karaoke scene where they just have fun with girls while drinking, spend lots of money, got drunk and sleep alone. There are lots of places dedicated to this segment and they come there just to play affordable Golf and visit those dedicated places. But all of them are very from from reality (pricing, girls, food, drinks.)

Those places and people also work only for foreigners who are ready to pay any amount for some exotics and relax time. Locals never use those...I think these are what the local people refer to as "saunas" or banyas which is code for a place with an actual sauna where you can also taste the local female population. I have not been to Tashkent in a few years, but over the past seven years have been there more times than I can count and each time I had a great time. My observation of saunas are as follows:

-They vary in quality-that is, the rent paid to the house varied between 50,000 Soum to 200,000 for two hours use. That included actual use of the sauna, plunge pool, towels, soap and condoms (it's better to bring your own). They also provided a food and drink menu which was over and above the house rate, or you could bring the food with you if you wanted to.

-Most of the saunas I went to were in Korean-Uzbek neighbourhoods and run by Korean-Uzbeks. I can't confirm this but my hunch is the sauna owner pays protection money to the police and SNB in charge of that area of the city.

-Girls varied in price from 35,000 Soum one shot. 50,000 Soum one shot. 50USD one-shot and the blue chips. 100 USD for one shot (it's a crazy amount to pay, but I did it once because she was fucking hot and I was fucking horny after staying at the Radisson for two days without any action)

These places are great, I'd go here and hang out before I went out to the nice clubs in town. Are Ms. Crocodile's clubs still open?

For all visitors to Tashkent remember the hipper crowd take their ques from Russia. So dressing nice and having nice clothes and shoes (emphasis added) means you have money. Spend a little at the nice bars and smile and you should be ok.

I met a Russian / Uzbek online at mamba and we met and the next day we had dinner and fucked our brains out-no money changed hands, she just liked me. It happens sometimes.

I'll admit, it must be difficult meeting women (working or not working) if you can not stay in an apartment. I did stay in an apartment but it was a pain in the ass as I had to register at a 10,000 Soum per night hotel and dodge police when I came and went.

SeriousSam
02-27-14, 10:25
I think these are what the local people refer to as "saunas" or banyas which is code for a place with an actual sauna where you can also taste the local female population. I have not been to Tashkent in a few years, but over the past seven years have been there more times than I can count and each time I had a great time. My observation of saunas are as follows:

-They vary in quality-that is, the rent paid to the house varied between 50, 000 Soum to 200, 000 for two hours use. That included actual use of the sauna, plunge pool, towels, soap and condoms (it's better to bring your own). They also provided a food and drink menu which was over and above the house rate, or you could bring the food with you if you wanted to.

-Most of the saunas I went to were in Korean-Uzbek neighbourhoods and run by Korean-Uzbeks. I can't confirm this but my hunch is the sauna owner pays protection money to the police and SNB in charge of that area of the city.

-Girls varied in price from 35, 000 Soum one shot. 50, 000 Soum one shot. 50USD one-shot and the blue chips. 100 USD for one shot (it's a crazy amount to pay, but I did it once because she was fucking hot and I was fucking horny after staying at the Radisson for two days without any action)

These places are great, I'd go here and hang out before I went out to the nice clubs in town. Are Ms. Crocodile's clubs still open?

For all visitors to Tashkent remember the hipper crowd take their ques from Russia. So dressing nice and having nice clothes and shoes (emphasis added) means you have money. Spend a little at the nice bars and smile and you should be ok.

I met a Russian / Uzbek online at mamba and we met and the next day we had dinner and fucked our brains out-no money changed hands, she just liked me. It happens sometimes.

I'll admit, it must be difficult meeting women (working or not working) if you can not stay in an apartment. I did stay in an apartment but it was a pain in the ass as I had to register at a 10, 000 Soum per night hotel and dodge police when I came and went.I am surprised I had been to uzbek and we were a gang of 6 friends for 4 nights we fucked like crazy, the share for us per person was 100$ and the pimp would arrange a apartment / villa with swimming pool and beer and the girls, girls would be say 4-5 and we could fuck anyone any number of times in the night, the gals were paid on shot basis by the pimp. We just rocked, the price that your saying is crazy it can't be, infact we picked up gals once from the faamous disco where the name starts with F and the same price paid.

Sam

MuscleHetero
04-08-14, 14:58
Hello dear friends,

I have been a silent reader of all the forums and now the time has come to post my FRs. Arrived in tashkent on April 4rth, found it has become very strict as the islamic president doesnot want it to become another Thailand. Visited Fm bar at Broadway and was asked to pay 50 USD for entrance into the club with a free beer. Found no topless dancers, only clothed girls who were asking for private dances and massages where they would be topless. No touching of boobs or pussy allowed. Disppointed and walked back to the hotel and was met by a taxi man who asked whether I wanted boom boom. He said I could choose from 4 girls for 2 shots for 120USD. So after agreeing on the price was taken to a very remote house in the outskirts and was shown one single girl-a old skinny girl who none of us would screw even in our dreams-I refused and asked to be shown other girls. After 30 mins of wasting time they said girls were not available and asked me to pay another 200 USD. I refused and they threatend me with dire consequences, and I paid and and escaped from their clutches. Total loss 320USD without any pussy.

The next day still hopeful I told my tour leader to arrange something, he called up the hotel bell boy and in the night three of us were taken to a Villa where 10 girls were paraded and we were aksed to choose 3 girls for 3 hours for 2 shots for 150 USD. Girls could be exchanged. I chose on beautiful petite girl called Russuana. We were given only 1 bed room which we had to use one by one for a total of 6 shots. While my friend was having a shot in the BR I and another guy were trying to have chat with our girls. They did not speak a single word of english and were busy smoking and speaking on their mobiles. I caught hold of my girl and made her lay down on my thighs with her back towards me and started massaging her. She slowly warmed up to me. After my friend came out took my girl into the room and he removed her clothes and was trying to immediately open a condom for a CBJ. I signalled her to slow down and and sucked her small boobs with pointed nipples, fingered her pussy and then she gave me a CBJ. She wanted me to fuck her in doggy and later changed to missionary. Fucked her for 20 mins, she was asking me to finish fast. Anyway I finished when time came and she immediately ran into the shower.

Ratings.

Looks-7

Boobs-5

Attitude-5

WIR-no.

Then when my time came for 2nd shot I took a chubby blond Olga. When we went into the room her mouth was smelling badly from vodka and smoke - I could not continue the deed and asked her to stop and we left.

Friends, Tashkent is no longer a mongering destination. The aim of the people is to cheat you of your dollars without giving adequate satisfaction. Even if you go, don't go out single and avoid clubs.

I have been to better destinations like Pattaya, Macau, Dubai, Prague and will start writing my FRs soon.

MuscleHetero
04-17-14, 12:11
The dancer was sexy but not allowing to be touched. Couldn't communicate with her otherwise maybe would have bargained for the night.

Rokybalboa99
05-28-14, 10:54
I am surprised I had been to uzbek and we were a gang of 6 friends for 4 nights we fucked like crazy, the share for us per person was 100$ and the pimp would arrange a apartment / villa with swimming pool and beer and the girls, girls would be say 4-5 and we could fuck anyone any number of times in the night, the gals were paid on shot basis by the pimp. We just rocked, the price that your saying is crazy it can't be, infact we picked up gals once from the faamous disco where the name starts with F and the same price paid.

SamYour review seems something that I am looking for. Can you elaborate what did you people do and how? Can you give names of clubs and hotels and the right person to meet, who arranged all your stuff related to villa?

OwnAgeSex
06-05-14, 10:22
I am surprised I had been to uzbek and we were a gang of 6 friends for 4 nights we fucked like crazy, the share for us per person was 100$ and the pimp would arrange a apartment / villa with swimming pool and beer and the girls, girls would be say 4-5 and we could fuck anyone any number of times in the night, the gals were paid on shot basis by the pimp. We just rocked, the price that your saying is crazy it can't be, infact we picked up gals once from the faamous disco where the name starts with F and the same price paid.

SamHi.

Can you PM me the contact of this pimp?

OwnAgeSex
06-05-14, 10:23
All you need to do is get a good taxi driver who can speak the language you can understand maybe like english. I was there for 4 nights and got plenty of fun. These taxi drivers take you to places where you get a fuck for $35 and you get to eat also. These places are in residential areas where I could see how alert these people were. They will change cars, use different routes and go zig zag and in rounds to confuse you and avoiding being tailed. But none of them ripped me there. There are places but you need a person with you. I have a guy's no. Who even gives a free sim card so that you can call him.

After frequent raids in hotels the scene there is not so good. Good hotels don't allow you to take girls.Hi.

Can share with me the contact of this nice taxi driver?

OwnAgeSex
06-05-14, 10:24
Hi all,

I've been a passive member of this forum and this is my first post here.

I think I can really help to give an understanding of this complicated Tashkent scene as I've lived here for lots of years and speak both Uzbek & Russian and still visit it few times a year.

Yes, regarding the airlines to Tashkent you are limited with options and most of them are not cheap but it depends a lot from where are you coming.

You definitely made a very wrong choice with a hotel. There are lots of very affordable and comfortable hotels there starting from 50$ and more.

Koreans have their own understanding of values. Standard Karaoke scene where they just have fun with girls while drinking, spend lots of money, got drunk and sleep alone. There are lots of places dedicated to this segment and they come there just to play affordable Golf and visit those dedicated places. But all of them are very from from reality (pricing, girls, food, drinks.)

Those places and people also work only for foreigners who are ready to pay any amount for some exotics and relax time. Locals never use those.

The truth is that the scene is very much controlled by police, so its not that easy to find a permanent place. They change phones & address almost each month.

In general the price per shot is low and may start even from 15-20$. But surely you won't find a good option for that price.

Most of the places are targeted for locals, but have very nice choice for around 30$-40$. The problem is that most of them do not speak any English, so you will need some support of locals. But trust me its easy to find a very good choice during a day and before midnight. Later you have to visit night clubs.

I can not put all the instructions open here but can send via PM to the members per request.

There are lots of dedicated websites and massage places but they are all in Russian and I can explain what and how to find.

For you understanding I paste some pictures of girls that I've been with there at a range of 30$-40$.Hi.

Can you share with me the contacts, website, etc?

Rvailaya
06-23-14, 11:26
Hi Rocky,

I am Raj here, thank you for the info shared, I am visiting Tashkent from 18th August till 22 Aug. 2014 with friends we are all together 20 guys fyling from new Delhi and I request you to PM me the phone numbers, of all the trusted girls and the taxi guys number please I would be grateful.

Regards,

Raj

1. I can give you the taxi guys no. Who used to take us to Farmhouse, taxi guy who took me to those apartments though I will not recommend him as he tried to cheat me and then I have Zarina's no. Too but I am not sure whether she will come directly. Anyways you can get a lot of girls from the taxi guy or from the pubs. The farmhouse guy knows other places too, one has some sauna, swimming pool etc too but I heard that quality of girls may not be that good. This guy will give you free sim cards also.

2. Uzbekistan is very safe as long as you are not fucking things up. Even if you are caught in the act then you would be let go after taking your money of course but they will never put you in jail.

3. Everybody loves USD and you can change it in normal stores also.

4. I noticed in Fabrique that a lot of girls were wearing the same top on those 2 nights but different bottoms. For e. G. Shaackzoda wore the same top on both night but a pant on the first night and a mini skirt on the second. Zarina and some others too did the same which made me think whether it is to distinguish them easily and make them more approachable? I am not sure but this is my observation...

Google Earth
07-21-14, 08:11
All:

I am looking for up to date information on Tashkent as I plan to visit there in a few weeks times. If you have travelled there recently and can provide details to my questions below I would be most appreciative:

1) Is the pick-up bar in the basement of Le Grand Plaza Hotel (entrance is separate from the hotel, you walk downstairs) still open? It's a big place with a dance floor in one room and pool tables in the other. Full of girls happy to screw for 100 USD all night. I believe it is the replacement of Diplomat Club which was torn down five or six years ago. Has anyone had any luck or gone here recently?

2) What other places, bars / club exists for pick-up purposes similar to the club mentioned above. Perhaps the scene has shifted and I want to be able to hit the ground running.

3) Any recommendations on the best place to pick up non-working girls? Considering the income level of most women in Uzbekistan a lot of girls are down with P4P, but with this new regulation that tourist must stay in hotels it will be hard to seal the deal. That's to say, a normal girl is not going in any hotel in Uzbekistan it's simply too risky. I digress, but I might rent an apartment and have registration in a cheap hotel.

I'm looking forward to my trip. Outside of mongering and trying to hook-up with regular girls in person and on VK I actually like the city. It's such a unique place to visit. The food and fruits are cheap and tasty, al fresco dining is nice this time of year, skirts are shorter, and I just feel like a millionaire as a tourist there (*I don't have a million dollars).

Ramon Pillar
07-21-14, 17:09
I don't known when you were here last time but situation not very good few place open and every so often police close without reason.

No bad was Fabric club (ex Niagara) but now since a while is closed too Hope will open and again after Ramadan another place could be Smi or Katakomb club.

Never been in the Basement you talk about how long ago you were there?

Conclusion life is cheap but more and more boring traditional society girls under strict controll I wouldn't come here unless your experience is recent and you have better contact.

All:

I am looking for up to date information on Tashkent as I plan to visit there in a few weeks times. If you have travelled there recently and can provide details to my questions below I would be most appreciative:

1) Is the pick-up bar in the basement of Le Grand Plaza Hotel (entrance is separate from the hotel, you walk downstairs) still open? It's a big place with a dance floor in one room and pool tables in the other. Full of girls happy to screw for 100 USD all night. I believe it is the replacement of Diplomat Club which was torn down five or six years ago. Has anyone had any luck or gone here recently?

2) What other places, bars / club exists for pick-up purposes similar to the club mentioned above. Perhaps the scene has shifted and I want to be able to hit the ground running...

Deepgupta
09-07-14, 03:29
1. 1000-1500 USD per person is much more than enough.

2. Take USD. I could hardly see any ATMs etc and I advise you to take enough cash and not rely on credit cards etc.

3. I never advise to go bareback and I don't have the necessary info regarding disease there but they are on lower side I assume. There are medical shops which are called "Doxiderma" not sure of the name but it was kinda similar to it. These shops are open 24hrs. In my case I thought since they are WGs they must have condoms also, guess I was wrong. So take yours.

4. Don't worry there are plenty of good girls there.

5. Big group actually rocks, the taxi driver who takes you to brothels etc will be very delighted to see such a group and might bring down the price also. In my case, my tour guide asked us whether we wanted a full nude dance show of 100 mins for 70$ and we have to negotiate about Boom boom with the girls directly. Anyways we said No as for 35$ you can fuck. But you can try if you wish to.Hi Rocky,

I have read a lot of thread here and some other sites but received the positive response from your observations only all other thread are showing me the negative picture about mongering there. Please elaborate is it safe and where would we get the girls without any cheat?

ZalliRani
09-24-14, 20:58
Hi guys,

Does anyone know any nice girl who like sex too an get paid in Tashkent?

Horn Dog
10-19-14, 10:45
Hi guys,

Does anyone know any nice girl who like sex too an get paid in Tashkent?Just try Mamba. Ru there's a whole bunch of Tashkent girls there.

SecretEmpire
10-28-14, 13:25
You seems to be the most senior and only active monger in this forum. Would you be able to spare few numbers.

We are a group of young members from India and want to join Tashkent.

[b]big spenders

a group of girls was sitting at a table, enjoying plenty of food and a big bottle of vodka. these girls obviously had money!

when she returned my smile, i grabbed a girl with long hair to her ass on the dance floor. as we sat down, laylo was rubbing her face against mine, and giving me the sweetest of kisses.

a friend of hers had been sitting at a table full of indians. when she returned, laylo excused herself. as she really seemed to like me, i figured laylo would be back soon... but she disappeared on me.

married!

the next night, i ran into laylo in the hallway. she explained that she went to sleep when her best friend left. as we sat down in the lounge, laylo said she was married to an indian doctor, and living in singapore. she was in town to visit her mother, and tonight was her final night in tashkent.

as laylo returned to her girlfriends, i gave up all hope of ever fucking this sweetie...

Goga Fung
01-09-15, 01:04
All of the girls working now out of the city, approximately 15 km on the center city, name of the working place "sauna", it is has convertible and good condition,(pool, TV, restaurant and etc). You should paid for sauna 60 min-15 usd, girls 1 shot 25 usd, and additional paid for girls delivery5 usd (taxi). This area have more 100 sauna and every sauna having 5 to 10 a girls.

RohitKolkata
01-23-15, 18:33
Dear monger friends,

I am reaching Uzbek on 26 and would appreciate if someone could PM some good contacts.

Thanks,

Rohit

Luv Bug
03-15-15, 09:54
Hi there gentlemen,

I am heading to Tashkent in a few days and was wondering if I can get an update on the current places to get up to mischief. I'm a black guy from the US, so I was curious what kind of reception I would get with the ladies, as it's not really been great during visits to neighboring countries in that part of the world. Despite that, and tips on where to stay, or which bars to head to would be greatly appreciated, and I'll happily provide a review afterwards too.

Many thanks.

Rakes
03-29-15, 08:14
How to find a full service girl in day time?

Thampi62
12-17-15, 08:14
Hi guys,

I'm planning to visit Tashkent in the mid March next year. I have two queries. Since my plan is to stay there for only five nights, is it better to be there in weekends or week days. Which area will be suitable for my stay for easy mongering? Expecting tips from seniors.

Thampi62
02-17-16, 13:55
Hi friends,

We are planning for a group of five people traveling to Tashkent on coming August. The forum seems to be very inactive. My doubt is that this place is a dry one for mongering?

JungleBird
05-23-16, 13:06
Been to Tashkent last year, despite its Muslim country. Mongering is nt that much hard. You can easily find girls waiting in cars (chev. Beat mostly) . I found lot of cute girls near market area. Njoiiii Tashkent. You can find Uzbek girl & also Russian girl. Have dollars which is easily accepted everywhere.

Hi friends,

We are planning for a group of five people traveling to Tashkent on coming August. The forum seems to be very inactive. My doubt is that this place is a dry one for mongering?

Cheema
06-15-16, 00:27
I am visiting Tashkent next month after aid, as the forum is dead there no info can any body share some about.

1 girl friendly hotel.

2 bar / club to pick girls.

3 dating site to pick girls.

4 how to go to saunas and it is safe there.

Thank anybody can me to answer, if anyone want info from me as I have visited all over, I am more than happy to help any one.

Thampi62
08-09-16, 12:47
Hi guys,

I visited Tashkent last week for four nights. Things are totally changed in Tashkent. It is no more a place for mongering people. Government is strict on running MP, Sauna and Villas. Police is strictly monitoring and searching and arresting people who are on this field. Even if I went to couple of places, it was very uncomfortable and unsafe as any time police can reach there. Why taking risks than looking for other places.

So better keep away from Tashkent for the time being.

Goga Fung
10-22-16, 01:18
If you have the aboriginal friend at this place then you can spend a good time, with nice girls and nice entertainment! More beautiful that before! I have!

RoyaRyan7
10-25-16, 11:37
Hi guys,

I visited Tashkent last week for four nights. Things are totally changed in Tashkent. It is no more a place for mongering people. Government is strict on running MP, Sauna and Villas. Police is strictly monitoring and searching and arresting people who are on this field. Even if I went to couple of places, it was very uncomfortable and unsafe as any time police can reach there. Why taking risks than looking for other places.

So better keep away from Tashkent for the time being.Are you sure about it as me and my friends were panning to go there next month in Nov. 2016 we are planning Almaty for sure so choice between Astana and Tashkent.

Thanks for the post sir.

GetsZa
10-15-17, 06:00
Any new on Tashkent? Seems to be quite dry here and recently with the government shutting down on things? Any help please PM me. I will reciprocate in other areas of Asia.

Dave Lamd
11-28-17, 10:46
I'll be visiting Tashkent in the near future and was hoping to get some info on the situation there. This forum seems pretty dead, if anyone can help fill me in on what to expect or advice on where to go (actual & virtual) to meet ladies it would be greatly appreciated.

Sandy31
12-14-17, 07:31
Hi guys,

I'm planning to visit Tashkent in the mid January next year. I have two queries. Since my plan is to stay there for only five nights, is it better to be there in weekends or week days. Which area will be suitable for my stay for easy mongering? Expecting tips from seniors.

Quagmire1974
05-11-18, 06:48
Hi guys,

I'm planning to visit Tashkent in the mid January next year. I have two queries. Since my plan is to stay there for only five nights, is it better to be there in weekends or week days. Which area will be suitable for my stay for easy mongering? Expecting tips from seniors.Well mid-January 2018 has come and gone. Assuming you still spent five nights in Tashkent, what did you learn about mongering in the city?

Khundak
06-04-18, 02:44
Hi guys,

What is happening in Tashkent now days? What clubs? Saunas? Bars?

Well mid-January 2018 has come and gone. Assuming you still spent five nights in Tashkent, what did you learn about mongering in the city?

Shansawy
11-25-18, 06:50
Guys,

Can anyone just tell us if Tashkent worth traveling to nor not?

Neo0017
01-01-19, 18:22
Hi guys,

Seems no activity in this forum since long. Planning a trip in Jan / Feb. Can any seniors guide me if it's a good idea as it will be very cold. Please pm me information on mongering scene there as I have never been there.

Goga Fung
01-02-19, 20:58
Hi everyone,

I'm aboriginal and if you have any question then I can to do clear for you any issue that you curious for 1.

Goga Fung
01-02-19, 21:12
I'm had visited the Tashkent last week and I'm find out that the prices very high starting with $200.

Goga Fung
01-03-19, 08:14
Hi everyone!

If someone need to find the apartments in Tashkent City with reasonable fee then I'm with pleasure would providing you with this service. I can also met you at airport and accompanying you up to the flat. Sincerely!

Khundak
02-04-19, 01:27
Hi everyone!

If someone need to find the apartments in Tashkent City with reasonable fee then I'm with pleasure would providing you with this service. I can also met you at airport and accompanying you up to the flat. Sincerely!Very interested, please tell me the costs for the nights o 21st -23 of Feb.

Melman111
03-17-19, 12:58
I read some reports that there are ladies available in Hotel Uzbekistan Tashkent. Some reports point to ladies in lobby and other on level 16. I appreciate if other visitors can confirm.

Pawar1234
05-06-19, 09:33
Hi everyone,

I'm aboriginal and if you have any question then I can to do clear for you any issue that you curious for 1.Hi Goga,

I am visiting Tashkent in the end of may.

Can you give me some tips for meeting escorts and also about erotic massage parlours.

Much appreciated.

Cheers.

Shannon13
05-09-19, 15:45
I just returned from a two week tour in Uzbekistan. Since I happend to meed a nice European freeby in one on my first hotels there was no need to explore the scene. That was a very nice experience.

But what I can assure is that every hotel was very keen on registering every guest. They do this to avoid prostitution. Tashkent was target of Indian sex tourists and it seems that the new president wants to get rid of this. I was in the hotel Uzbekistan, where the Indians and turks would congregate, but this was dead.

I was also never asked by a taxi driver, if I would have an interest in women. I also did not ask if the villas in Tashkent still exist.

But I like the country and will be definitely back. The racial mix is incredible. Bars and discos are a no-go for me since the noise is incredible.

To me it seems that for Uzbekistan you have to prepare by using dating apps and book an apartment via airbnb in advance.

There are definitely a lot of working girls because.

A) muslim religious influence is not strong, especially in Tashkent you even see women smoking in public.

B) the price and wage level is insanely cheap.

My guess is that the working girls carter mostly to Russians or the Uzbek guys who work there ass off in Russia and returns once per year.

BangNibiru
05-26-19, 11:29
Please need advice from senior and regular members on mongering scene in Tashkent. Will be visiting on mid June for a short period somewhat like 4-5 days. So will be eager to have some fun on weekdays. As I am saying this because unfortunately my flight is scheduled to land in Tashkent on Tuesday and will return back on Saturday night.

Please elaborate on Vietnamese area near airport bazaar (also known as pussy market) and bars, club. And how about approaching these girls as language is a big barrier. I m getting nuts watching you tube videos and finding girls are incredible and friendly as I found out in reading on net. It's a humble request to guide me with the damages as well. Have no idea if massage parlours also work there.

Thank you and safe mongering.

Quagmire1974
10-08-19, 18:08
Since there isn't a "Travel Announcement" section for Uzbekistan, I guess I'll have to make the announcement here in the Tashkent forum. I will be visiting Uzbekistan for the final two weeks of this month (October). The plan is to spend a few days each in Tashkent, Bukhara, and Samarkand. Since there isn't much useful mongering information here in the Tashkent forum, and because I have a very full activities schedule each day I'm in Uzbekistan, I don't have many plans to monger. Still, I'll ask around (especially in Tashkent) and bring back what useful information that I can.

Dkooau
10-28-19, 07:06
Since there isn't a "Travel Announcement" section for Uzbekistan, I guess I'll have to make the announcement here in the Tashkent forum. I will be visiting Uzbekistan for the final two weeks of this month (October). The plan is to spend a few days each in Tashkent, Bukhara, and Samarkand. Since there isn't much useful mongering information here in the Tashkent forum, and because I have a very full activities schedule each day I'm in Uzbekistan, I don't have many plans to monger. Still, I'll ask around (especially in Tashkent) and bring back what useful information that I can.I'm considering going there soon. Hope you could post a good report.

Thanks.

Melman111
10-28-19, 12:56
I'm considering going there soon. Hope you could post a good report.

Thanks.Hi guys,

You can try hotel Uzbekistan, they have girls in house on level 4. There are sitting in two rooms there. They are 5-7/8 and will charge 80 USD for one shot or 1 hour. Security or Bell boys can organise this for you. But don't try to take girl from outside into your room directly. They can catch you as all lift exits are on camera. Pay security $50 and you can take any girl from outside. Happy mongering.

Quagmire1974
11-03-19, 00:48
Well, I'm back from Uzbekistan, having spent a few days each in Tashkent, Bukhara, and Samarkand. If you're heading there for tourism, prepare to be blown away, as prices are cheap and the sights are amazing. But make sure you're scheduling hotels and buying train tickets far in advance, as tour groups are constantly filling up hotel rooms and occupying seats on the faster Afrosiyob trains.

Now, in this forum, I said:

Since there isn't much useful mongering information here in the Tashkent forum, and because I have a very full activities schedule each day I'm in Uzbekistan, I don't have many plans to monger.And that's exactly what happened. So the only useful information that I have to share is about the Hyatt Regency Tashkent, where I was lodged for a handful of non-consecutive nights. Now, also in this forum, Shannon13 said:

But what I can assure is that every hotel was very keen on registering every guest. They do this to avoid prostitution.Well, the nice thing about the Hyatt Regency Tashkent is that the lobby is huge, with people constantly coming and going. And the elevators (off to the right when you walk in the front door of the hotel) aren't located in the immediate vicinity of the three small reception desks (located ahead and slightly to the right when you walk in the front door of the hotel). So, if you could find a WG on Tinder or some other site, she could meet you in the lobby of the hotel and then you both could discretely go up to your room without registering her with reception. And you would have to do this because the elevators are room-key-card controlled, meaning, you have to "tap" your room key card on the sensor inside the elevator in order to select the floor where you'd like to go.

So that's it, and I'm sorry that I don't have more or better information to share. I tip my hat to Melman111 and his recent report:

You can try hotel Uzbekistan, they have girls in house on level 4. There are sitting in two rooms there. They are 5-7/8 and will charge 80 USD for one shot or 1 hour. Security or Bell boys can organise this for you. But don't try to take girl from outside into your room directly. They can catch you as all lift exits are on camera. Pay security $50 and you can take any girl from outside.So maybe someone will try his described method and report back what they experienced.

In closing, I guess another piece of information that I can share is that if you really want to bed a gal from Uzbekistan, try Dubai or Abu Dhabi in the United Arab Emirates, as there are tons of reports here on ISG in those forums (including mine) about mongers finding providers from Uzbekistan in those two cities.

ArabStrap10
03-13-21, 12:35
Hey,

This guy is right. If you are looking for Uzbek girls try either Dubai or Abu Dhabi. The clubs are full of them for 1,000 AED for a night. If you like tall dark haired beauties. It's awesome.

Well, I'm back from Uzbekistan, having spent a few days each in Tashkent, Bukhara, and Samarkand. If you're heading there for tourism, prepare to be blown away, as prices are cheap and the sights are amazing. But make sure you're scheduling hotels and buying train tickets far in advance, as tour groups are constantly filling up hotel rooms and occupying seats on the faster Afrosiyob trains.

Now, in this forum, I said:

And that's exactly what happened. So the only useful information that I have to share is about the Hyatt Regency Tashkent, where I was lodged for a handful of non-consecutive nights. Now, also in this forum, Shannon13 said:

Well, the nice thing about the Hyatt Regency Tashkent is that the lobby is huge, with people constantly coming and going. And the elevators (off to the right when you walk in the front door of the hotel) aren't located in the immediate vicinity of the three small reception desks (located ahead and slightly to the right when you walk in the front door of the hotel). So, if you could find a WG on Tinder or some other site, she could meet you in the lobby of the hotel and then you both could discretely go up to your room without registering her with reception. And you would have to do this because the elevators are room-key-card controlled, meaning, you have to "tap" your room key card on the sensor inside the elevator in order to select the floor where you'd like to go.

GoldInLion
05-29-21, 15:44
Hey dear mongers,

Please help me on birds to monger or where to find them, visiting Tashkent coming week please PM.

Stradivari
07-11-21, 13:41
Hey dear mongers,

Please help me on birds to monger or where to find them, visiting Tashkent coming week please PM.I found Tashkent not the easiest place to monger. I tried to ask the receptionist on arrival (at 2 am) but he told me there were no options at night. Next morning after breakfast he asked me however if I was still interested. He told me it would be 100 US $ for a ST and it was possible before 8 pm only as no overnight guests would be allowed. I agreed and two hors later a young girl in her early 20's knocked at my door. She was a hobby actress in a soap, showed me videos on her phone and I later discovered her in on TV. Service was so so, not to passionate but also not bad. She refused anal and also CIM. She had a nice body however and I asked her her number and how much she had to give to the receptionist (it was 50 $ for him, 50 $ for her). So we agreed to meet the next day in her apartment. When I arrived at her private place next day, I had a bad gut feeling however. She wanted the money upfront and was very slowly in getting her clothes off. She almost refused to suck and I had more and more the impression that we would have some visitors soon. So I quickly decided to write it off and leave as soon as possible. Now she was trying with all her might to make me stay, she even offered me her ass (what she refused the day before) and I decided to leave very quickly. When I went down the stairs a saw two guys through the window quickly walking to the door. I slowed down, left the door, greeted them as they went towards to door and they looked irritated. As I passed by them, one of them received a phone call and they stopped, listened, looked after me but just as they started to walk towards me I already had reached the street and luckily there was a café close by. I entered and then asked my taxi driver to pick me up there. Of course I'm not sure but I assume I almost had been into some serious trouble.

Rest of the week in Tashkent was spent (beside working) on a couple of tinder girls, but that was difficult as most of them were very shy. I managed to kiss two of them in their cars but the didn't want to take me to their place (because of the neighbours watching) and indeed the hotel refused to let somebody in at night.

I found some Russian streetworkers in the streets around Hotel Uzbekistan at night, but only after 10 pm. Tried one for around 15 $ for BJ in a corner of the street but nothing to write home about. Once a taxi driver brought me to a place in the south of the town, but I don't remember the exact place. You will need a local guide to find it. We stopped at the edge of a very normal street in a living area and waited for 10 minutes (with lights on) without anything happening. Suddenly a car coming from behind, stopped in front of us and out of the car jumped four girls, positioned in front of our car so they were illuminated by our lights, turned around and jumped back in their car. A mamasan walked to our window and asked which we wanted to have. All of them were young but looking all but happy and so I skipped. The taxi driver than told me, they were available at less then 5 $ for the whole night but I didn't feel well about it anyway. We waited for 20 more minutes but no other car arrived and so we left.

The villas and saunas that used to attract thousands of Indian tourists seem to have shut down or are completely underground.

Krestoff
01-02-22, 07:50
1) you need speak Uzbek or Russian. If you don't speak, its will expensive and difficult.

2) cost in Tashkent for ST 30-100 $. Average 50 $.

3) BJ without condom is extra service, anal extra service, but you need find anal, its exotic.

3) street girl in center: road near Grand Mir Hotel 8-12 pm.

4) Main girls in internet. Tinder and other app its shit. Government blocked freelancers website, use TOR for connecting. Find in google: chpokuz or uzdosug. Use google chrome for automatic translating. When you select girl, don't call, before download messenger Telegram. Translating in google you' are text and send via telegram.

Over 70% freelancers working in self apartment, and you can not invite shi. If you don't speak Russian don't go to them, because you can not find shi home. Find girl who can go to you.

About cost: Uzbekistan is poor state, but girls very expensive. Even in Moscow price less. People go to Thailand and Kazahstan for sex trip.

AaronTashkent
01-07-22, 20:09
Hi everyone!

I live in Tashkent and I have visited a lot of prostitute here! I can help you to find really beautiful and good girls! [Deleted by Admin]

Also we can chat here.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it was an attempt by the author to encourage members to CONTACT HIM on ANOTHER WEBSITE. In the future, please refrain from posting requests for forum members to contact you on another website. Thanks!

ElBurroEsta
02-27-22, 11:13
1) you need speak Uzbek or Russian. If you don't speak, its will expensive and difficult.

2) cost in Tashkent for ST 30-100 $. Average 50 $.

3) BJ without condom is extra service, anal extra service, but you need find anal, its exotic.

3) street girl in center: road near Grand Mir Hotel 8-12 pm.

4) Main girls in internet. Tinder and other app its shit. Government blocked freelancers website, use TOR for connecting. Find in google: chpokuz or uzdosug. Use google chrome for automatic translating. When you select girl, don't call, before download messenger Telegram. Translating in google you' are text and send via telegram.

Over 70% freelancers working in self apartment, and you can not invite shi. If you don't speak Russian don't go to them, because you can not find shi home. Find girl who can go to you.

About cost: Uzbekistan is poor state, but girls very expensive. Even in Moscow price less. People go to Thailand and Kazahstan for sex trip.Having read the forum, I can confirm it is hard to break into the scene here. I was able to score a nice finish to a massage at a local place. 30000 for he, and 50000 for BBBJ. But no touching her. I was not able to find a taxi driver that would help take me to one of these so called apartments for a line up. English could be the problem, I tried to communicate with googletranslate, but to no avail. In fact, finding a taxi was hard too. There are so many beautiful women, I would hate to visit Tashkent and not sample at least one. Typical escort sites are almost completely barren. My hotel is not girl friendly. I will continue to look for tips from taxi drivers, and ask that if anyone from the forum has an UTR or tip they might want to share, please PM me. Thanks!

Golfinho
02-27-22, 22:27
Having read the forum, I can confirm it is hard to break into the scene here. Typical escort sites are almost completely barren. My hotel is not girl friendly. I will continue to look for tips from taxi drivers, and ask that if anyone from the forum has an UTR or tip they might want to share, please PM me. Thanks!Here's a tip: find out where the Koreans go.

ElBurroEsta
02-27-22, 22:44
Here's a tip: find out where the Koreans go.If you want to be helpful, please PM me with useful info. I don't speak Korean. Thanks though.

Keshtaz
02-13-23, 14:08
If you want to be helpful, please PM me with useful info. I don't speak Korean. Thanks though.Hi, any luck finding the Korean?

I am going to Uzbekistan and will be visiting multiple cities like Tashkent, Samarkand, and Bukhara, and it is tough to find any information the only thing I found online is uzpopka but I guess I will need girl friendly hotel. My search showed Uzbekistan hotel is my best bet, but there are no reviews after covid era. Any advice in regard to Samarkand and Bukhara will be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

CallSignRomeo
09-28-23, 22:17
Hi,

I am going to Uzbekistan and will be visiting multiple cities like Tashkent, Samarkand, and Bukhara, and it is tough to find any information !

Thanks in advance.Could you write report when you get chance. I came across recent video of couple of working girls getting beaten up in (Chilanzar district) central area of Tashkent. If police was not present I think some people would have killed these ladies! I think you have to be very alert in such places!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJTgeH_3840