PDA

View Full Version : Other Areas

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5]

PainAlplz
11-09-18, 17:09
Great story. When traveling it's the serendipitous and unexpected experiences that make the trip worthwhile. I love spending time with a regular civie and and being part of her struggle to hold back but also achieve satisfaction.

Thanks for sharing.

Found this 27 year old jewel at a travel agency in Hoi An. Sorry just remember that the agency was near the Ganesha Indian Restaurant. She helped me book plane tickets from Danang to Hanoi and we ended up chatting about my travels in Vietnam. She was very shy but also very chatty and we hit up a great conversation. I told her that I was really attracted to her and how I had never seen such a voluptuous Vietnamese woman. I asked her out for dinner and she refused saying that she needs to be at home.

We kept in touch over WhatsApp and exchanged several messages at night and chatted almost non-stop the next day while I was doing a day trip around town. She incessantly kept on asking me what I found attractive about her and after keeping it kosher for a while, I started getting more and more explicit. That's when it dawned on me that despite her limited English, she really enjoyed talking about her body and talking dirty. She made me imagine every part of her body and told me all about her past experiences in explicit details. My reward were a series of photos including some really graphic ones of her pussy spread open and her butthole. Then she wanted to see my photos but I refused. I invited her to dinner again and promised her that she could see my body later if she wanted. She refused dinner but came over 9 ish to give me a massage. She actually gave me a pretty decent massage since she was a massage therapist catering to tourists before getting into the travel agency business.

JakeTheLad
11-15-18, 08:26
The nang Mekong Spa is gone & in its place is a respectable looking spa called Minh spa.

Anyone know if this new place offers the same service?

Or does anyone know of another place in the nang that gives a great massage with HJ / BJ??

I know all the places to get FS but usually the massages suck and sometimes I just want to get a great massage and lay back and let some Viet chick do all the work.

Any leads would be great.

Cheers.

DocInHeat
11-15-18, 20:15
This small town is becoming a tourist area because of the beautiful scenery. There are clearly options here, but I found them too late. As I was leaving, we drove through a street that had 2 blocks of massage parlors with several having girls sit out in the front. Just like in HCM. Previously, I had gone to a place called VIP Spa, and the shiatsu massage was good, but unfortunately, I could only get a bad HJ from the masseuse.

Doc.

Albert9989
11-15-18, 20:44
Found this 27 year old jewel at a travel agency in Hoi An.....................Such a bizarre but lovely experience!Hey you are all over the world!

And still very original and exciting experiences!

LastJungle
12-11-18, 12:55
I went to go check hoa the 4 and hoa the 2. The first one became to complicated at the entrance when they asked me for 400 k, but more than the menu where it was listed for 300 k, insisting I tip there. I said OK and gave her the money but it seems they still weren't getting it, instead of giving me change she broke my 500 k in to 5 100 k bills. Eventually I gave up trying to pay them and walked out, went to the other one down the street.

This time it was 300 k and no fuckery at the entrance. They brought me upstairs and the guy demanded a 100 k tip so he will bring me a beautiful girl. I said I want to pick he refused to let me. I said OK gave him 100 and he brings out a thick girl. I told her no, different girl. They bring out another, she was very ugly, really messed up face. I gave up and left. The girl at the counter gave me back my 300 k, she was the best looking girl there but told me she doesn't work. I walked out and one of the guys tried to drag me back in and asked me what the problem was. Told him all his girls were very ugly and he insisted I come back. I didn't and just left.

Unfortunately I'm going to give up in this town. If you can't see what you're going to get beforehand why bother with the fuckery and walking in in to these dark shady places where people on this board say they have been robbed at?

Greg Howe
12-28-18, 14:35
I usually get down here once a year or so. Since I don't live in Vietnam anymore and don't get to VT every few months, I usually have to find some new MPs as some old ones close and new ones open.

The most enthusiastic performer was Tina (or maybe Thida) at Coast Hotel. She normally works at Cong Doan Hotel which is strangely where I met this trip's least enthusiastic performer, Tran.

Best looking was at Dien Luc Hotel. Misa - but she was somewhat mechanical despite being pleasant. Her English level was also the lowest I encountered.

Good to see the P&T Hotel's and Hai Au Hotel's MPs still operating so I didn't have to search out too many places I hadn't tried before. These are well staffed these days it seems.

Way back in this thread, someone recommended Petro Hotel as a place where FS was an option. Maybe he met a particular masseuse there, but this is a legitimate MP with hot stone massage and the whole bit. She wasn't allowing any contact of that nature at all. Oh well, I did have a good massage out of it. She was quite skilled at actual massage. Dung or Duong if you're after a good massage.

Also tried out An Binh on Vo Thi Sau. Thu seemed quite inexperienced based on her pain threshold which was reached rather quickly. Haven't really tried anything else on that street before. Didn't know there was much there. Anyone tried the MPs at Hoa Hong Hotel or Cao Su across from An Binh? Something to check out next year perhaps.

McKinney11
02-04-19, 05:09
Hey,

Can anyone help me finding a massage with happy end (HJ, BJ) here on long Beach, Phú quoc? I read something about Aroma Spa, but it's easy to see inside there and I cannot imagine anything more than massage can happen there. Thanks for the help!

TripScale
02-07-19, 17:40
Hi,

Does anyone have any experience of adult services in can Tho. I will be there for a few days soon and was hoping to have some fun. Are there any FS massage places or bars with attentive girls?Did you ever have any luck finding a place? I'm going to be there in a few days and any experience would help to know what I'm in for in that area.

Rick Rock
02-09-19, 02:30
I went to go check hoa the 4 and hoa the 2. The first one became to complicated at the entrance when they asked me for 400 k, but more than the menu where it was listed for 300 k, insisting I tip there. I said OK and gave her the money but it seems they still weren't getting it, instead of giving me change she broke my 500 k in to 5 100 k bills. Eventually I gave up trying to pay them and walked out, went to the other one down the street.Seems like you're the one that didn't get it. You pay after you get service in Vietnam. Unless you're in a tourist / rip off spot. She probably thought you wanted change for tips or something when you handed her the 500 k.

Every body has their comfort zones. The area just might not be for you.

You might be better off in Pattaya or Bangkok.

Rick Rock
02-11-19, 06:05
Did you ever have any luck finding a place? I'm going to be there in a few days and any experience would help to know what I'm in for in that area.Karaoke om would be your best bet. As a foreigner, they probably won't even expect you to sing. Just ask for take out. Shouldn't be too expensive. Last time I did one in Can Tho area I paid 350,000 Dong, which was probably 50 k too much.

AnIdiotAbroad
02-18-19, 09:11
The nang Mekong Spa is gone & in its place is a respectable looking spa called Minh spa.

Anyone know if this new place offers the same service?

Or does anyone know of another place in the nang that gives a great massage with HJ / BJ??

I know all the places to get FS but usually the massages suck and sometimes I just want to get a great massage and lay back and let some Viet chick do all the work.

Any leads would be great.

Cheers.Did you ever find out about this?

I'm like you, I like a decent massage first rather than just go in and get to business!

IAmTrout
02-25-19, 17:21
I'm going to be rolling into Do Son tomorrow or the next day. Any tips on what I should do, since there's not a whole lot of info out there?

Book a hotel outside of the city or book one right in Do Son where the girls are? What kind of costs am I looking at, and is it going to be safe?

ChinChinChoo
02-28-19, 02:07
Hi buddy,

I am visiting the nang next week and would be really obliged to get some tips about safe joints for a massage and other services HJ BBBJ etc.

Thanks a lot for your help.

Deep.

I live here in Hoi An, I have found several "spas" that offer some good services, most with cute Vietnamese girls. One I go to regularly the girl will give you an excellent massage finishing with a good HJ (only) but she gets her gear off for full play including eating pussy. Full price 250,000-300,000 vnd.

Outside of Hoi An, about 15 minutes is the town of Nam Phuc, a bit of a shithole town but has several MP's close to town, went there 3 days ago, place is full of cuties (18-23) who offer 4/10 massage but HJ, BBBJ & more. Ticket 70,000, HJ 100,000 BBBJ with CIM 200,000, have not enquired about FS but sure its available, would rate most of the girls at 7-8/10 Any mongers coming here contact me for details.

Amanut
02-28-19, 21:39
On my recent visit to Vietnam I visited Hoi An and stayed at the Banana Garden Villa. For around $20.00 US a night it was a bargain. I checked in with the Vietnamese lady I was traveling with and the owner did not bat an eye. She took a picture of the lady's ID and immediately returned it to her. I gave her a photo copy of my passport and we were on our way to the room, no questions asked. The hotel has two reasonable size swimming pools and the rate includes breakfast which was quite tasty. It is within easy walking distance to the market and tailor shops. The only downside was that they do not have in room safe deposit boxes. A definite repeat for me.

The owner will refer you to her friend who is a tailor telling you this shop is cheaper than other tailors. In fact her friend's shop charges $5.00 more per shirt than my favorite tailor being Mr. Xe. As soon as I pointed this out to her friend she immediately dropped her price so I bought a couple shirts from her. I bought 8 from Mr. Xe and he threw in another shirt, two ties, and a pair of shorts for free. Custom made shirts ready in 24 hours. At this point, Hoi An is my favorite city in Vietnam.

AnIdiotAbroad
03-08-19, 07:51
Anyone found any good spots in the nang at the moment?

JakeTheLad
03-09-19, 09:20
Did you ever find out about this?

I'm like you, I like a decent massage first rather than just go in and get to business!No but I do have a few places I like for a massage and HJ.

1st Paradise massage corner of ho xuan huong and the beach road.

2nd Thai massage 152 Phan Thanh in the city.

3rd and always my fav is Samdi hotel, pricey but always quality and its a FS massage.

Ex In Nang
03-09-19, 13:04
Hi buddy,

I am visiting the nang next week and would be really obliged to get some tips about safe joints for a massage and other services HJ BBBJ etc.

Thanks a lot for your help.

Deep.

I live here in Hoi An, I have found several "spas" that offer some good services, most with cute Vietnamese girls. One I go to regularly the girl will give you an excellent massage finishing with a good HJ (only) but she gets her gear off for full play including eating pussy. Full price 250,000-300,000 vnd.

Outside of Hoi An, about 15 minutes is the town of Nam Phuc, a bit of a shithole town but has several MP's close to town, went there 3 days ago, place is full of cuties (18-23) who offer 4/10 massage but HJ, BBBJ & more. Ticket 70,000, HJ 100,000 BBBJ with CIM 200,000, have not enquired about FS but sure its available, would rate most of the girls at 7-8/10 Any mongers coming here contact me for details.Where is Nam Phuc? 15 minutes in which direction?

JakeTheLad
03-10-19, 08:47
Where is Nam Phuc? 15 minutes in which direction?Don't bother with Nam Phuc, Its a shit hole with only 1 place that is no good.

Where are you and what are you looking for? Been here 2 years so know a few places to suggest.

AnIdiotAbroad
03-11-19, 10:00
No but I do have a few places I like for a massage and HJ.

1st Paradise massage corner of ho xuan huong and the beach road.

2nd Thai massage 152 Phan Thanh in the city.

3rd and always my fav is Samdi hotel, pricey but always quality and its a FS massage.Great. Thank you.

I'm new in town. What kind of prices do you pay? In Saigon it would vary but I probably paid about 200 for the message and then a 300/400 tip.

Unless I drove to a vn BJ type shack in which you go in pull your pants down and get a BJ for 120!

AnIdiotAbroad
03-13-19, 07:48
No but I do have a few places I like for a massage and HJ.Also I think this one may have changed to a steak restaurant now!

PapaSteak Restaurant - 152 Phan Thanh. Fast Food Restaurant.

NguyetLang
03-14-19, 18:17
I'm going to be rolling into Do Son tomorrow or the next day. Any tips on what I should do, since there's not a whole lot of info out there?

Book a hotel outside of the city or book one right in Do Son where the girls are? What kind of costs am I looking at, and is it going to be safe?Try this, will require some work with Google translate. But very detailed and comprehensive instructions on Do Son, by far. Best if you can read Vietnamese.

https://thiendia.com/diendan/threads/an-choi-do-son-thang-03-2019-khong-co-bua-an-nao-mien-phi-mai.1217494/

Enjoy Do Son, one of my favorites in VN.

Petre,

P.S. Here is an example of what Google translates will give you for the first few paragraphs (I just cut and paste into google translate). Still some mistakes but contain enough info for your inquiry minds.

For newbie who never went to Do Son
Do Son dances and plays at the beach of Zone 2
the motels around the Hotel Building (to Zone 2 turn on the map application on the phone and find it, a few hundred meters from the beach)
Remember to avoid the motorbike,
The skill of evading must be decisive, fierce, cruel is not easy to eat and trick 500k 1 shot of this legendary row: cool:

Enter the Construction Hotel alley, which is more ok for girls than outside
Coordinates Google maps
https://www.google.com/maps/place/Special++++++Collections/@20.6834437,106.7948661,19.92z/data=!4m5!3m4!1s0x314a6c8aa9069599✓x895181d45d8b5e7a!8m2!
Renting a room in the alley is also the cheapest in the 2nd area, every house is 4 floors, the highest floor is clean, the average price is 300k 1 night

Do Son went back to 300k 1 shot (including room charge - just finished and gave the money to the front desk or the oldest person outside the door)
There are some houses 250k but what is the house: oops:

Overnight, the default price basket in 3 shot, from 2h to 6h, but all crocodiles.
They are pretty, usually about 1tr5 + 300k room rate from 12pm

JakeTheLad
03-18-19, 08:58
Also I think this one may have changed to a steak restaurant now!

PapaSteak Restaurant - 152 Phan Thanh. Fast Food Restaurant.Nope its still there I just sent her a message, google sam Thai danang.

PainAlplz
03-21-19, 05:04
I'll be in Can Tho May 3-6. I too am having trouble finding any mongering information / recommendations. "Can Tho" is too few characters for this website's search function to process. As Vietnam's 4th largest city you'd think there'd be more info out there. I'm trying to pipe line civies as a last resort but I fear they'll take too much time for too little return. Hopefully I'll find some classic P4P opportunities. If any of you guys have tips or tricks I'm the 3rd guy (at least) who would like to know. Can also PM me.

Cheers.

Did you ever have any luck finding a place? I'm going to be there in a few days and any experience would help to know what I'm in for in that area.

MutantChicken
03-21-19, 06:56
I'll be in Can Tho May 3-6. I too am having trouble finding any mongering information / recommendations. "Can Tho" is too few characters for this website's search function to process. As Vietnam's 4th largest city you'd think there'd be more info out there. I'm trying to pipe line civies as a last resort but I fear they'll take too much time for too little return. Hopefully I'll find some classic P4P opportunities. If any of you guys have tips or tricks I'm the 3rd guy (at least) who would like to know. Can also PM me.

Cheers.As far as I know cantho doesn't have any FS places though plenty of hottic and massage places will offer BBBJ. You will have to use alternative means to find FS though in adjacent provinces you can find FS places masquerade as hottic or cafes.

P.S. Don't bother PM me for further details do as I did and go find them be a explorer.

Ex In Nang
03-24-19, 13:35
Don't bother with Nam Phuc, Its a shit hole with only 1 place that is no good.

Where are you and what are you looking for? Been here 2 years so know a few places to suggest.Looking for action in Hoi An. I actually found a spa with 2 "sisters" working together who offer FS. But the pretty one, is only about a 6/10. She told me not to tell any of my friends about her extra services, but I might share the location in PM, if we can keep in down low.

JakeTheLad
03-25-19, 08:31
Yep I'd be keen for that info. Cheers.

Looking for action in Hoi An. I actually found a spa with 2 "sisters" working together who offer FS. But the pretty one, is only about a 6/10. She told me not to tell any of my friends about her extra services, but I might share the location in PM, if we can keep in down low.

Person2073
03-28-19, 12:48
Looking for action in Hoi An. I actually found a spa with 2 "sisters" working together who offer FS. But the pretty one, is only about a 6/10. She told me not to tell any of my friends about her extra services, but I might share the location in PM, if we can keep in down low.I could really use that tip. Only lead I have is a sketch motorbike taxi driver. Any help with hoi an and hue would be very appreciated.

Ex In Nang
04-11-19, 11:38
I could really use that tip. Only lead I have is a sketch motorbike taxi driver. Any help with hoi an and hue would be very appreciated.Hoi An is not so bad. You can often find something by going a massage place at off hours when no one else is in. I've gotten HJs from several places doing this. And at least one FS place without even looking around much. I won't be giving out locations, these girls aren't really pros. More like amateurs knowing they can make a fair bit of extra money but paranoid the cops with come shut them down or word will get out in the community.

Just try your luck. Be nice and polite. Be the only one in the room. Be flirty early. During the massage offer to strip completely naked. If they accept instead of asking you to wear the little shorts that's usually a good indication extras are available.

You're not going to find many knockout 10's. Most of these are single moms in their late 20's or early 30's looking for extra cash. Most are open to meeting you at your hotel later if you get their number and chat them up a bit.

XyzMan29
04-23-19, 23:34

Cheers.Just walk along the boardwalk after dark. You'll get a lot of looks from some SYT's. I approached one, had coffee with her and woke up the next morning with her still snuggling in the bed next to me. Did the same the next night, but skipped the coffee. I gave her 500 k for the taxi home.

XyzMan29
04-23-19, 23:39
Hey,

Can anyone help me finding a massage with happy end (HJ, BJ) here on long Beach, Ph quoc? I read something about Aroma Spa, but it's easy to see inside there and I cannot imagine anything more than massage can happen there. Thanks for the help!Did you have any luck in Phu Quoc? I'm thinking of heading there this weekend, but not if there's no mongering opportunities.

Max Haven
05-02-19, 07:26
So many members have been asking about Can Tho and there is just so little info on P4P out there. But as a long time resident, I am here to let you know there is lots of activity taking place in this provincial city in the Delta. The town is loaded with large, medium, and small type massage parlors, hair salons, cafes, call girls, and online technicians. But one of the drawbacks for foreigners in Can Tho is the lack of English language skills by the locals. However, the trade off is the service prices are lower over all. And an example of this is the service prices charged in typical large MPs in Saigon will only run a client about half the amount in Can Tho.

Hotels tend to be cheaper in Can Tho vs HCMC. And many will allow guests to bring in working girls too. However, some of the luxury hotels will want to charge more money for additional guests esp over night.

Other downsides to Can Tho is: there are no real girly bars to hang out in with other foreigners.

I can follow up this initial post with specific details on P4P locations in CT and other details if members want me to do so. Over.

Sharka
05-05-19, 06:10
So many members have been asking about Can Tho and there is just so little info on P4P out there. But as a long time resident, I am here to let you know there is lots of activity taking place in this provincial city in the Delta. The town is loaded with large, medium, and small type massage parlors, hair salons, cafes, call girls, and online technicians. But one of the drawbacks for foreigners in Can Tho is the lack of English language skills by the locals. However, the trade off is the service prices are lower over all. And an example of this is the service prices charged in typical large MPs in Saigon will only run a client about half the amount in Can Tho.

Hotels tend to be cheaper in Can Tho vs HCMC. And many will allow guests to bring in working girls too. However, some of the luxury hotels will want to charge more money for additional guests esp over night.

Other downsides to Can Tho is: there are no real girly bars to hang out in with other foreigners.

I can follow up this initial post with specific details on P4P locations in CT and other details if members want me to do so. Over.Thanks.

I had once wanted to visit Can Tho few year back as it was sort of along the way when I was touring Viet. But felt it was not worth the extra time to stop off there as not much was really posted on the scene.

If enough info was available then I would definitely give it a try as I'm the type that likes to try new locations on a budget.

Jingo10
05-06-19, 06:17
Anyone got info on nha trang?

I'm too old for sailing club and why not LOL.

I've looked at spa's eg hoa the 1 - 4 but a bit far.

There are plenty of spas but most seem legit but not sure if some change in the night time to doing extras. I tried one at 118 hong bang as it was reported as proving FS but they only offered a HJ to me, although I did think I was on for a while, 200 massage 300 HJ.

Lots of guys on mopeds in the evening but I won't deal with them due to bad reports.

Any help appreciated thanks.

Jingo10
05-07-19, 06:14
I went into the spa at 9 nyugen thien thuat part of a hotel the ticket price is between 800 and 1. 4 million and bjs are available but you need to tip the girls I asked about the tip and they said you need to discuss with the girl.

Also went into massage place at 3 nguyen chanh next to another hotel and that was 400 vnd for massage 1 million for boom boom.

Do reports start getting loaded real time after being here a while? By the time they load and someone responds I will have moved on LOL.

BinhThanh
05-08-19, 00:00
I went into the spa at 9 nyugen thien thuat part of a hotel the ticket price is between 800 and 1. 4 million and bjs are available but you need to tip the girls I asked about the tip and they said you need to discuss with the girl.

Also went into massage place at 3 nguyen chanh next to another hotel and that was 400 vnd for massage 1 million for boom boom.

Do reports start getting loaded real time after being here a while? By the time they load and someone responds I will have moved on LOL.Yeah this method is super ridiculous.

Pinchitter
05-10-19, 07:11
Hello all,

Newbie here but have been lurking, had an older account but got locked out of it. So I'm back on the scene (after some time away back home).

I stumbled upon this site http://www.singlemanstravel.com/vung-tau-vietnam/.

If you scroll down to "massage shops", you will see this report: "the girls that work in the Hot Toc's are simply stunning. They don't tolerate hiring ugly 30 year old's and putting them on podiums like what happens these days in Pattaya.

Once you find a shop that looks OK from the outside, walk in and they will generally speak enough basic English to tell you how it all works and show you a price list. Handjobs cost around 350,000 Dong although on a newbie trip old SingleMan got the tidiest smallest and probably prettiest girl ever seen all over the world. She was 19 years old and had whiter skin than most white people. She looked like a model and went upstairs and took her kit off and rode for a few minutes before the job was over. After it was over the small lady went and fetched some hot stones and gave the best massage and took her time and you will leave the Hot Toc venue feeling like a billion dollars. Hands down best experience in paying for sex has been in Vietnam in regards to quality of the women's looks from the bars. She then popped the question 'Mr SingleMan, I get no salary, can you give me tip 1,000,000 Dong ($50 USD)' and thinking about it for a split second calculating how to convert Vietnamese Dong VND to USD – the realization that such an absolutely gorgeous girl like that only asks for $50 USD for what was possibly the best sex, albeit shortest sex session (not her fault she was as tight as a mouses ear), no one would ever hesitate to pay it straight away like it's nothing.

You can find these sort of sex erotic massage shops by noticing red lights or lanterns outside the shop fronts almost all of the time or failing that just hit one of the bars mentioned above you will always find a regular visitor who can guide you to a good place with hot girls so you don't pay over the odds. ".

Now, I have mongered in Vung Tau many times, but I never went to these so=called "hot tocs!

Can anybody verify this? Or give similar accounts? I know about some of the hotel places, but this just seems a bit unreal.

Mushuu09
05-12-19, 00:20
Try this, will require some work with Google translate. But very detailed and comprehensive instructions on Do Son, by far. Best if you can read Vietnamese.

https://thiendia.com/diendan/threads/an-choi-do-son-thang-03-2019-khong-co-bua-an-nao-mien-phi-mai.1217494/

Enjoy Do Son, one of my favorites in VN..I was in do son a year ago and made a post that never ended up here. But do son is an interesting place. For westerners I would not recommend because it's far off the beaten path. It's not like angels city or Pattaya, it's just a roll of dirty hotels to bust a quick nut for insanely cheap for western prices. But. After considering travel expenses and language difficulties, even for the average monger you're better staying in the cities, where you can find girls on the internet for just a bit more. You save like 5-10 per a girl but that all disappears factoring travel. There's no transportation there, no taxi no Grab. You're force to get on some guys motor bike and who knows. There's no ATM near so if you decide to go make sure you plan carefully.

I went to check it out, if I didn't I would always wonder and never get this chance again. Someday I want to check out quat lam, but if it's like do son, I won't have hopes too high.

For people planning to come. Head to beach zone 2. Search for hotel xay dung on google. That's the start of the road. Stayed there but I would not recommend. There were a few hotels just north that seem like girls were coming and going. Less sketchy and had a few Chinese people. These hotel are closer to beach and restaurant area. Also it look like people spent the night here vs the other hotels down the street, meaning you can take a girl for LT easier. Xay dung didn't seem like they let girls back. I'm Viet keiu so it was only 250 k for me, others it was 300 k. I tipped the difference.

After one night and 3 rounds. Again I wouldn't suggest. There was nothing to do afterwards and felt far from civilization. Plus online game in the city can be have for $5 bucks more. It's really a wham bam thank you mam place. No talking to girls before, nothing after. And they work hard. At least online you have a profile to look at.

But even saying that I want to check out quat lam bc I'm a monger at heart. Any info would be appreciated.

JakeTheLad
06-02-19, 08:49
Does anyone have any info on Hue.

I went before and found a couple of FS massage places but they wasn't the best.

Wondering if anyone has any reliable info as I'll be only there for 1 night.

Cheers.

LocalBoy4
07-03-19, 16:58
Does anyone have any info on Hue.

I went before and found a couple of FS massage places but they wasn't the best.

Wondering if anyone has any reliable info as I'll be only there for 1 night.

Cheers.In Hue, a xe om (motorbike taxi guy) used to take me to FS places.

Thought he was a good guy until one time he short changed me by saying the 500 k I gave him was a 20 k. Always make sure someone else is there when paying.

After that incident, I asked girl for her phone number and dealt with her direct.

LocalBoy4
07-06-19, 15:45
In Hue, a xe om (motorbike taxi guy) used to take me to FS places...He didn't take me to 'FS places' like spa's. He'd phone a freelancer then he'd take me to a love hotel where the freelancer would come to. I'd then pay him. I imagine he'd pay the freelancer and the hotel (while keeping his share). He'd then disappear for a bit. Once the deed was done he'd be outside the hotel hanging around to take me back to my hotel where I was staying at.

One of the WG was particularly good (the one I asked for her number). Pretty much stuck to her throughout apart from one time when she was not available and xe om called another WG. She was rubbish, AND she was on her time of the month which meant FJ was out.

Michielles
07-25-19, 10:26
Visited 3 hotels in Danang recently.
I think her name was nouc (sounds like Ngup)Hi guys,

Anyone been to the Nang lately? I'm looking for a hotel to actually stay a few nights, and it would be nice it has some spa facilities already in the building it self.

JakeTheLad did you ever found out her tel number, or any other numbers in the Nang?

Looking forward to get some advice for this city.

JakeTheLad
07-26-19, 10:19
Hi guys,

Anyone been to the Nang lately? I'm looking for a hotel to actually stay a few nights, and it would be nice it has some spa facilities already in the building it self.

JakeTheLad did you ever found out her tel number, or any other numbers in the Nang?

Looking forward to get some advice for this city.Try Samadi, I still give it 10/10 and also Green plaza on the river.

Michielles
07-28-19, 13:45
Try Samadi, I still give it 10/10 and also Green plaza on the river.Thanks JakeTheLad,

Any favourites I might have to ask for?

Just to be sure these are the hotels, with the preference to Samdi Hotel:

http://www.samdihotel.vn

http://greenplazahotel.vn

JakeTheLad
08-05-19, 10:36
Thanks JakeTheLad,

Any favourites I might have to ask for?

Just to be sure these are the hotels, with the preference to Samdi Hotel:

http://www.samdihotel.vn

http://greenplazahotel.vnYep those are the ones.

Pinchitter
08-12-19, 20:39
Jake mentioned the massage here was pricey but quality. I always say, more often than not, you get what you pay for.

How pricey is this Samdi FS?

JakeTheLad
08-20-19, 04:07
1.500.000 vnd That's washed by the girl then massage then FS.

Jake mentioned the massage here was pricey but quality. I always say, more often than not, you get what you pay for.

How pricey is this Samdi FS?

NguyetLang
08-28-19, 01:32
Phan thiet is a town near Mui Ne beach. Most of the time in Mui Ne, I would stay with a local LTR. This time she was out of town with her band on a road tour (she is a singer, no longer in her prime, but still in good shape). When I am tired of the crowd in Mui Ne, I would venture into the nearby town called Phan Thiet, which is actually the largest city of the province. Staying at hotel M*nh H*en on Nguyen Phuc Nguyen street. Based on tips from locals, most hotel on this street and nearby streets would have girls on-call if you ask discreetly. Checked in about 2 pm, managed some small talks with front desk staff and get to know them by name. At one point in the evening, when the front desk staff was a lone young man, I asked if there is massage with "extra. " he promptly reply "I can call for you. " he told me FS would be 700 k VND. I made sure that I can turn away if I don't like the girl. He assured that I have the right of refusal and pay nothing if I turn the girl away. He asked for the time and we agreed on 9 pm. The girl showed up at 9:10 pm and she was a SYT about 20 y, no English, petite spinner. She was somewhat shy but overall we had a great time.

If you are in Phan Thiet, or in Mui Ne and want a change of scenery, this may worth a try. The front desk guy told me some of the girls can speak rudimentary English, and they all can use Google translate. Apparently the Russian tourists also discovered this area long ago. I am sure the front desk guy has his cut with the price 700 k (seemingly high for small town) but I was Ok with it, they served their function.

Hotel M*nh H*en is on corner of Nguyen Phuc Nguyen and Tuyen Quang. They have another location on Vo Van Kiet street but that location catered to large crowd. Other hotels in this area also provide similar services. You just have to ask (discreetly, of course, if you are in Vietnam long enough you will understand).

Cheers,

Peter.

Nomes2015
08-28-19, 03:23
I am heading to PQ next week. Any activity there. Either freelance girls or a massage spa with extras?

Any insight would be gratefully received.

Max Havens
09-18-19, 14:09
In the spirit of openess I can give some hardwon info on a few establishments in Can Tho City. Not known at all on this forum are the four ca phe oms located on CMT8 street just past Nguyen Van see you just over the line from the Ninh Kieu District in Binh Thuy District. These shops are all located in the same block on the north side of the road. Two of them are next to each other. One used to be called Ngoc Bich but has changed the name since I was down in Can Tho last. And in this particular shop are the best lookers aged from about 19 to 25 or so. The next cafe over has only older heavier stock now. And another cafe a few doors away, also has young stunners. One more cafe closer to Nguyen Van see you also has older merchandise. So it is the two establishments located in between the two outer shops where the young desirable hotties are sitting usually starting at 7 PM.

Price for full service is still only 300 K. But the action takes place at a nearby short-time hotel which costs another 50 k. But the way it works is the chosen lady that goes in with you is expected to pay for the room as the two of you are leaving the hotel. At least this is what I learned after watching local men departing. They never pay for the room so neither should you.

Please be smart and never give any of these girls over 300 k. Don't ruin it for the rest of us. And always pay her after services are rendered not before. Thanks.

I will also mention the atmosphere of these cafes. Not exactly friendly. And no one speaks English. But if you go, make it clear that you know the price for full service, which always includes BBBJ, they will know you are not a sucker and allow you to proceed.

JakeTheLad
09-25-19, 09:59
Thanks Max, I plan to head that way in a few months and have 4 days to ride from Nha Trang to Hcmc, would it be worth my while heading to Can Tho City while I'm down that way?

Cheers.

In the spirit of openess I can give some hardwon info on a few establishments in Can Tho City. Not known at all on this forum are the four ca phe oms located on CMT8 street just past Nguyen Van see you just over the line from the Ninh Kieu District in Binh Thuy District. These shops are all located in the same block on the north side of the road. Two of them are next to each other. One used to be called Ngoc Bich but has changed the name since I was down in Can Tho last. And in this particular shop are the best lookers aged from about 19 to 25 or so. The next cafe over has only older heavier stock now. And another cafe a few doors away, also has young stunners. One more cafe closer to Nguyen Van see you also has older merchandise. So it is the two establishments located in between the two outer shops where the young desirable hotties are sitting usually starting at 7 PM.

Price for full service is still only 300 K. But the action takes place at a nearby short-time hotel which costs another 50 k. But the way it works is the chosen lady that goes in with you is expected to pay for the room as the two of you are leaving the hotel. At least this is what I learned after watching local men departing. They never pay for the room so neither should you..

Max Havens
10-06-19, 06:57
Thanks Max, I plan to head that way in a few months and have 4 days to ride from Nha Trang to Hcmc, would it be worth my while heading to Can Tho City while I'm down that way?

Cheers.I can't say if going to Can Tho would totally be worth your while to make a special trip there. But if you are passing thru you might as well stop for a day or two and enjoy what is available. The prices are cheap. In addition there are quite a few girls active on Zalo in Can Tho and many will go for 500 k to 700 k for short-time full service.

Diabl222
10-06-19, 09:18

Price for full service is still only 300 K. But the action takes place at a nearby short-time hotel which costs another 50 k. But the way it works is the chosen lady that goes in with you is expected to pay for the room as the two of you are leaving the hotel. At least this is what I learned after watching local men departing. They never pay for the room so neither should you..Thanks for the intel Max. I just got to Can Tho and it is my first time here. I am not sure where this CMT8 street is. Can you provide a little more information. Many thanks.

Max Havens
10-10-19, 07:16
Thanks for the intel Max. I just got to Can Tho and it is my first time here. I am not sure where this CMT8 street is. Can you provide a little more information. Many thanks.CMT8 is the abbreviation for Cach Mang Thang 08 boulevard which is as you leave centre of town going towards Chau Doc to the West. You must cross the big intersection called Nguyen Van see you and another block or more on the right hand side of the street are the Cafe Om's. There are only four and these are all located before the very next traffic signal past Nguyen Van see you. Also remember that you should go there after 7 PM because the talent does not show up until then. If you get out and walk past these places several times you wil be able to see young females sitting in chairs mostly looking disinterested at their cell phones which is typical nowadays. These are not the friendliest females so you must be aggressive and get their attention. Only two of these shops are located side-by-side. The other two are set apart. The procedure is to go in, sit down, order a cup of coffee or beer, then start to make deals. The price for full service is only 300 K and the technician who agrees to go with you, will take you to a nearby short-time hotel which should still only cost 40 K to 50 K for one hour and payable after you leave the room. Usually the girl is supposed to pay for the room out of her pocket. Please don't over pay! Thanks.

Be a good boy and share with everyone your experiences. Don't be like other members on ISG who don't give out information freely. I just want to do my part to keep P4P an active sport.

Lamajo
10-13-19, 17:22
1.500.000 vnd That's washed by the girl then massage then FS.Hello Jake,

Your intels are very helpful. I am heading to the Nang in several weeks. Just want to see if you know the Spa named "For Health Massage" offer HJ or any type of happy ending.

The address is 111 theư417;ng Đình Nghệ.

The Nang, Vietnam.

JakeTheLad
10-21-19, 10:35
Not sure mate, I have sent them a message & I'm due a massage soon so I'll check it out and let you know.

Hello Jake,

Your intels are very helpful. I am heading to the Nang in several weeks. Just want to see if you know the Spa named "For Health Massage" offer HJ or any type of happy ending.

The address is 111 theư417;ng Đnh Nghệ.

The Nang, Vietnam.

JakeTheLad
10-22-19, 03:00
Sent them a message & they said yes for happy endings, I then asked if the do more than just happy endings & she said "rest assured". I'll check it out when I can and make a report.

Not sure mate, I have sent them a message & I'm due a massage soon so I'll check it out and let you know.

Geneva Guy
10-23-19, 00:46
Found a hard body 22 year old online thru a madam (guys use LINE app you find a lot of gold there). She came over, ususal VN BS. Shy, got her clothes off, ate that hairy pussy (it was clean and tasty) and filled her up and send her on her way. Paid 1 mil VND but in my opinion, given her looks and body and tight pussy, it was worth it hehehe.

Truly, they have switched to LINE here now. And finding girls is quite easy. My friend tells me in Hanoi, its even easier..i may try this when i'm there next week.

GG.

JakeTheLad
10-23-19, 07:12
This place is just massage, which is very strange as they use only private room for the massage, maybe I hit the wrong time of day but got nothing but a cheap massage. There are plenty of hotels with massage nearby Good luck.

Hello Jake,

Your intels are very helpful. I am heading to the Nang in several weeks. Just want to see if you know the Spa named "For Health Massage" offer HJ or any type of happy ending..

JakeTheLad
10-23-19, 14:55
Yeah why are they all hairy over here? ID like to see a bald one once in a while.

Found a hard body 22 year old online thru a madam (guys use LINE app you find a lot of gold there). She came over, ususal VN BS. Shy, got her clothes off, ate that hairy pussy (it was clean and tasty) and filled her up and send her on her way. Paid 1 mil VND but in my opinion, given her looks and body and tight pussy, it was worth it hehehe.

Truly, they have switched to LINE here now. And finding girls is quite easy. My friend tells me in Hanoi, its even easier..i may try this when i'm there next week.

GG.

MutantChicken
10-23-19, 20:59
Yeah why are they all hairy over here? ID like to see a bald one once in a while.You mean something like this.

Geneva Guy
10-24-19, 00:10
This girl was introduced to me by a former GF. She is only occassionally in Haiphong, but was last night. Here's a pic, she stayed the night. Freebie. So here's a pic of what I put a load of cum into. Tried anal also. But she wasn't "up" for it. Here is a fully shaved one for you guys.

Honestly I have no trouble finding cuties in VN. I think its great for mongering.

She's flying to HK today.

Enjoy.

GG.

Columpuss
10-31-19, 03:17
Hello Jake,

The address is 111 theư417;ng Đnh Nghệ.

The Nang, Vietnam.I don't know when it started but many guys keep using THE NANG.

Morton219
10-31-19, 13:24
I don't know when it started but many guys keep using THE NANG.It's been called that since at least ten years ago, I guess it might be because the Nang sounds like the Nang.

Amanut
11-04-19, 01:44
It is one of the issues with ISG. When you type in Dha Nang it comes back as The Nang. The fix is to save your post, then edit it and The Nang becomes Dha Nang.

Michielles
11-04-19, 15:09
I am heading to the Nang in several weeks. Just want to see if you know the Spa named "For Health Massage" offer HJ or any type of happy ending.Hi Lamajo,

Did you make it already at the Nang? I'm scheduled to go also in a few weeks, and was wondering if you made it at the Spa you mentioned.

Or did you find any other nice places?

The company booked me at the Novotel Hotel, was hoping to stay at the Samdi Hotel, as suggested by JakeTheLad. I will let you know my findings if I end up going before you!

Lamajo
11-05-19, 07:12
This place is just massage, which is very strange as they use only private room for the massage, maybe I hit the wrong time of day but got nothing but a cheap massage. There are plenty of hotels with massage nearby Good luck.You are truly an expert mongerer in the Nang! Thanks for taking the time to check that out for me. It's super nice of you.

Lamajo
11-05-19, 07:25
Hi Lamajo,

Did you make it already at the Nang? I'm scheduled to go also in a few weeks, and was wondering if you made it at the Spa you mentioned.

Or did you find any other nice places?

The company booked me at the Novotel Hotel, was hoping to stay at the Samdi Hotel, as suggested by JakeTheLad. I will let you know my findings if I end up going before you!Due to some delays I think I would be there around late November (25-26 ish). Let's grab a coffee / beer if we both in town. If not, then I'll be looking forward to read your posts.

Michielles
11-05-19, 14:27
(guys use LINE app you find a lot of gold there). GG.Hi Geneva Guy,

Could I check with you how you manage to find girls with the Line app? I'm only able to see my own contacts, not like with WeChat that you can see people near by.

ClydeTheGlide
11-06-19, 03:06
I had a 1 day layover in Danang (back end of a CX mistake fare ticket), and I thought I would check out Samdi. Not a lot of detailed info, so here is my contribution.

I stayed at the Samdi Hotel, which is just 5 minutes away from DAD airport. Great location for a layover, but maybe not so great if you are spending any time in Danang. The hotel is pretty nice. The only minor quip is that the AC is a bit under powered, and it takes a few minutes for the room to cool down.

The spa reception is on the 5th floor. I have to admit that I wasn't entirely sure if "extras" were on offer, due to TripAdvisor reports suggesting this was a regular hotel massage operation. BTW, there is a coupon in the room for 20%off at the spa, which I brought along. So I went to the reception and asked for a massage. The receptionist asked, "Boom Boom massage?" Sure, I replied. Cost for the room was 660 K dong for the basic room, less 20% with the coupon, plus 800 k for the girl, all paid to reception. All in, 1,340 k dong (about $58 USD). You do not get to pick the girl.

The girl was extremely cute. Massage was just OK. FS was just OK, not great. But she was fucking gorgeous, so I didn't mind too much.

Morton219
11-06-19, 15:26
Hi Geneva Guy,

Could I check with you how you manage to find girls with the Line app? I'm only able to see my own contacts, not like with WeChat that you can see people near by.You must download LINE from app store outside Vietnam to use the People Nearby.

Michielles
11-06-19, 17:07
Let's grab a coffee / beer if we both in town. Would have been nice, however my trip starts Dec 9th.

Looking forward to hear about your trip.

Lamajo
11-30-19, 14:15
As I am leaving town tomorrow morning. I would like to share my experience.

Samdi hotel.

FS honestly not my cup of tea. Two girls to choose, none was hot. Got the better looking one.

OK massage, OK FS. I didn't get the wash down part though.

Paradise Massage.

This one I am super confused. I went to the location where google map indicates. I looked around carefully and the only paradise massage I saw was a shop named Beach Paradise 1. I step in and it looked like those legit spas. But I thought this place was close to the beach it must've got something. It turned out to be a real legit spa. No extras indicated, no hints. The massage was fantastic! However, the worst part was the girl who did the legit massage on me was not pretty. She's gorgeous! I got a hard on the full two hours. Talking about going home with blue balls.

Sam TháI.

OK massage. Ok HJ. Good price.

Blue beach massage.

The spa session of blue beach hotel. Again, I thought this place operates under a hotel and close to the beach. It must got something. It turned out to be almost the same as that beach paradise massage. Got to say though, the massage was outstanding. But clean, legit, no hint, no extras.

I think I followed most of the rules to look for good massage with happy endings (like Dai Nam or Vien Dong of Saigon), but not much luck this time. Perhaps I look too much like a noob?

P.S. I passed by Kon Tum this time. This shop named "massage hoa anh dao " offers HJ and BJ, I am sure they will consider FS if the price is right. Not a very nice place but it's still a place to unload.

Michielles
12-02-19, 13:41
As I am leaving town tomorrow morning. I would like to share my experience. Hi Lamajo,

To bad to hear you didn't fully enjoyed the Nang! I'm flying this weekend and was wondering if you still had a massage parlor or any other place on your list that was potential, but didn't visit?

I have hopefully 3 nights off during my visit, so hope to enjoy it to the fullest.

Regards,

Geneva Guy
12-02-19, 22:28
Hi Lamajo,

To bad to hear you didn't fully enjoyed the Nang! I'm flying this weekend and was wondering if you still had a massage parlor or any other place on your list that was potential, but didn't visit?

I have hopefully 3 nights off during my visit, so hope to enjoy it to the fullest.

Regards,I just spent a week in DaNang City. Using LINE, found lots of girls for massage, sex. Got a great BJ with swallow from one sweetie, nice brown girl (sorry don't have her contact).

My advice, download LINE and go to "people nearby".

And quit calling it "the Nang" sounds stupid.

GG.

Lamajo
12-03-19, 03:03
I just spent a week in DaNang City. Using LINE, found lots of girls for massage, sex. Got a great BJ with swallow from one sweetie, nice brown girl (sorry don't have her contact).

My advice, download LINE and go to "people nearby".

And quit calling it "the Nang" sounds stupid.

GG.It does sound stupid. I did type it the A and A and G. It came out different, not something I can control.

Michielles
12-03-19, 09:27
Using LINE, found lots of girls for massage, sex.

GG.Hi Geneva,

Thanks! Will deff use Line for my nights off!

I see that you don't use a space for DaNang, if you do it with a space the website turns it into "D".

Lamajo
12-03-19, 13:34
Hi Lamajo,

Regards,Green plaza hotel is also a place I heard. I am not sure how good it is. I went to Alyssa hotel by the beach and the woman straight out offered "boom boom" and I declined, because the look of her scared the shit out of me. I am sure there are great places in Danang (hopefully I am getting it right by not leaving space). Another thing I learned, be very careful with google map, look around before you go in.

Sypher
12-04-19, 18:50
Don't bother with Nam Phuc, Its a shit hole with only 1 place that is no good.

Where are you and what are you looking for? Been here 2 years so know a few places to suggest.Any recommendations for other places like Sam Thai?

Or anywhere other than Paradise Massage in / near My An?

Any experience with the Cat Tocs?

Amanut
12-05-19, 23:05
Geneva Guy, in anticipation of returning to Vietnam in a couple of months I have downloaded Line in North America. No matter what I do, the app will not display "people nearby". I have tried every thing I clicked and unclicked boxes, tried to sync location in GPS, and nothing. The +add friends, sticker shop etc are there, but no "people nearby". I have gone online and know what it is supposed to look like, but I do not get "people nearby". Even Youtube doesn't address this. Is there any chance that this is a feature added to some of the Asian countries? Thanks. I was looking forward to trying this out when I am there. Maybe if I delete and reinstall the program? Thanks.

RainmanSahut
12-06-19, 00:43
Download Line.

Open Application.

Look bottom right hand corner, select. More.

Next Page Middle top Right, select. People nearby.

Next Page. Look at pictures and distances. Loaded in order of distance. Reason important Location in Hanoi or other city. IF You locate in Slum, Girls You see first are in Slum. Plus they see your location as Slum. Hanoi, Hoan Khiem is best location to hunt girls. 58 Hang Be, Central Park Hotel has worked great for me past 5 years for both Wechat and Line being Centrally located and best deal for Me, girl friendly, clean rooms, free breakfast, free wifi and price right for area. I am only their friend from staying there so much and I've had I would guess 50 girls there ALL pretty. Everyone will ask You what hotel You stay. Bad hotel, poor response.

Send the ones / pictures You like, a Hello Pretty Girl or Whatever.

Wait their response.

You will also get unsolicited responses. You will be happy.

Good Hunting.

Look respectable in the picture you post For profile or use Elvis or Rocky, I have myself for fun on 2nd account.

If You are not able to hook up with 5-10 pretty girls fairly quickly, something is wrong.

Rainman!

In USA there may be no one nearby using LINE.

Geneva Guy, in anticipation of returning to Vietnam in a couple of months I have downloaded Line in North America. No matter what I do, the app will not display "people nearby". I have tried every thing I clicked and unclicked boxes, tried to sync location in GPS, and nothing. The +add friends, sticker shop etc are there, but no "people nearby". I have gone online and know what it is supposed to look like, but I do not get "people nearby". Even Youtube doesn't address this. Is there any chance that this is a feature added to some of the Asian countries? Thanks. I was looking forward to trying this out when I am there. Maybe if I delete and reinstall the program? Thanks.

Geneva Guy
12-06-19, 01:24
Geneva Guy, in anticipation of returning to Vietnam in a couple of months I have downloaded Line in North America. No matter what I do, the app will not display "people nearby". I have tried every thing I clicked and unclicked boxes, tried to sync location in GPS, and nothing. The +add friends, sticker shop etc are there, but no "people nearby". I have gone online and know what it is supposed to look like, but I do not get "people nearby". Even Youtube doesn't address this. Is there any chance that this is a feature added to some of the Asian countries? Thanks. I was looking forward to trying this out when I am there. Maybe if I delete and reinstall the program? Thanks.I'm sitting in my easy chair in NE USA, looking at the 24 inches of snow we got. I have opened "LINE". I go to "More" (bottom right corner) and 9 icons pop up in upper half of screen and one of them is "people nearby". I can touch it and locals now appear. So it works here fine, and I used it in VN and singapore (although it hasn't caught on in SG). I'm using an iPhone, don't' know if that matters at all. GPS does need to be active to use this feature. Make sure that "people nearby" is not deactivated (gear icon upper right).

Someone suggested that you need the US version of LINE. I cannot find that to be true on their website. Mine was downloaded in the USA.

GG.

Amanut
12-06-19, 18:03
Thenks Geneva Guy. I have done everything I can think of to get it working including uninstalling and reinstalling. Crickets. I only get six icons in the box, not the nine that are shown when I look at Google pictures of it online. I have a feeling that is may have something to do with their latest update to the program in November. All the comments are critical about the update and commenting about how they have lost functions. Don't update what you have there or it may not work for you. I am going to download the desktop version and see if it is different.

I owe the group a review of my last trip to Vietnam in October which while fun, did not live up to my expectations. Hint don't waste your time going to Buon Ma Thuot where a woman who I had met online took me to ride the elephants instead of showing me where I wanted to go, that being a coffee plantation. F..ing elephants!!!! Her reason, "because I thought you would like riding the elephants more". She followed that by treating me at a local restaurant where I watched her and her brother eat tiny bbq birds, heads, beaks and all. She was giving me a treat and didn't understand my reluctance about not eating anything with the beaks still on. They happily crunched down my share as well. Three days and I saw elephants, waterfalls, some spectacular coffee shops and local scenery but never did get to see where they grow coffee. I ended up having to buy their local coffee in Saigon because even when I tried to buy the beans in Buon Ma Thuot the shops could not explain the difference in beans, could not speak any English, and had no interest in trying to communicate via Google Translate. The culmination of that portion of the trip was when I had her book my flight to Saigon for an 8:00 AM departure only to learn after the fact that she booked it for 9:00 PM. Her reason, "because it was cheaper". With checkout at 12:00, I cooled my heals in the airport for ten hours. She is a successful business woman who owns three clothing stores and toured me around in her own car. And I never got laid.

Enjoy your snow. Here in north western Canada we have about half an inch of snow with the temperatures right around 30 to 35 F. I am looking forward to Christmas though as a woman from Nha Trang who I have only met online is going to visit her daughter in Vancouver and agreed to come to spend three days with me in my city because she wants to see snow. If we don't get some snow here she will be greatly disappointed. She has some money though as she has paid her own return flight Vietnam to Vancouver and on to my city. Here's hoping it goes better than my expectations for my visit to Buon Ma Thuot.

Liggi1
12-09-19, 01:58
I plan to go in January to Danang and have some questions:

Where can I find freelancer?

Girlfriendly hotels?

The prices for short and long time?

Where are locations to find girls for St or LT?

Thankyou in advance for your help.

DarrenGap
12-09-19, 02:01
I plan to go in January to Danang and have some questions:

Where can I find freelancer?

Girlfriendly hotels?

The prices for short and long time?

Where are locations to find girls for St or LT?

Thankyou in advance for your help.I'm there a couple of months later. Have similar questions.

Morton219
12-12-19, 15:27
Thenks Geneva Guy. I have done everything I can think of to get it working including uninstalling and reinstalling. Crickets. I only get six icons in the box, not the nine that are shown when I look at Google pictures of it online.Hi,

I am sure you will see it if you change the store location to US. You only see the stripped-down version of it if the location is Vietnam (about 8 x MB). The US version is about 111 MB.

TantricGuy
12-19-19, 23:17
Although the city is not small, I couldn't find any bar with girls in the last 2 months. The city is boring. Many massage parlors but I don't know, what's on the menu yet. Found few chicks walking down the main road, offering FS for 400 K. That's all.

Has anybody any good advice about TDM? I'm desperate and I guess I will move back to Saigon soon.

Meo Den
12-20-19, 03:40
Although the city is not small, I couldn't find any bar with girls in the last 2 months. The city is boring. Many massage parlors but I don't know, what's on the menu yet. Found few chicks walking down the main road, offering FS for 400 K. That's all.

Has anybody any good advice about TDM? I'm desperate and I guess I will move back to Saigon soon.Investigate nearby Di An. It's filth central for caf oms etc.

Morton219
12-20-19, 05:52

Has anybody any good advice about TDM? I'm desperate and I guess I will move back to Saigon soon.I was at TDM a month ago. I stopped by the Massage Hoang Cung. This place is very famous already. They have many good looking girls. Price is higher than the average of the region but worth it. Has clean rooms with sauna.

TantricGuy
01-03-20, 12:24
Investigate nearby Di An. It's filth central for caf oms etc.Actually I found a ca phe choi vong, but as I don't know the etiquette, I got just coffee. In the next hut there was a girl waiting for a man. They came separately, each with their own motorbike. I don't know, what they have been doing but I could guess there was some touching, maybe BJ. So I don't know, what to expect or how to get into game Any ideas or is that solely reserved for Viets?

MutantChicken
01-04-20, 10:04
Actually I found a ca phe choi vong, but as I don't know the etiquette, I got just coffee. In the next hut there was a girl waiting for a man. They came separately, each with their own motorbike. I don't know, what they have been doing but I could guess there was some touching, maybe BJ. So I don't know, what to expect or how to get into game Any ideas or is that solely reserved for Viets?I think you found what is called a cafe san vuon, its a places which doesn't supply any staff and you need to BYO, as evidenced by you saying the girl and the man arrived separately on their own bikes and went into their own huts.

JakeTheLad
01-06-20, 01:31
Just an update on these hot to places mentioned in this post. Well they have all gone. These places are all over Danang so you will just have to look in other streets now.

I haven't seen much on Dong the but Nguyen Tri Phuong seems to have a lot happening although I haven't tried myself. I would also recommend checking out 2 Thang 9 street and the section between hoa Cuong Nam traffic circle to Metro supermarket. Here are a lot of blowjob / handjob cat tocs which offer masseuses of varying of quality (sometimes above average too!) but it takes some Investigating. Got luck and let us know how it goes.

Buksida1
01-17-20, 00:24
I stopped into the Seven Sea massage across from the beach at 150 V Nguyand Gip, Phuoc My. A young man took me up to the 5th floor and charged me 600,000 VN. It is a ramshackle older place with me apparently the lone customer. The well used room had a steam bath and small wooden bath tub. A tiny lady arrived who turned on the steamer and prepared the bath. Steam and bath worked OK and then she took me to the massage table. A half decent massage followed by the negotiations. Moi was her name and she was 40 kilos of energy with tiny 70 cm boobs and numerous Japanese style tattoos. She said the she would fuck me good! I agreed to terms of 800,000 VN. We had a super fuck. BBBJ and condom FS. Poor girl was so tired and me as well. She cleaned me up and I went on my way. I enjoyed the girl very much but the place is run down.

TantricGuy
01-18-20, 05:42
So after research (driving around in the night) I found so many massage parlors and ca phe oms, that I can say, yeah, filth central: the.

On the street from TDM to An Phu there are at least 10 cafe oms (on google maps you can find some as "cafe choi") on 2 km and freelancers (probably) standing or sitting in front of their shacks waving and inviting.

Cafe om (BBBJ 150 K-200 K) experience is probably something lowest I have ever experienced (but I had to try). It's an industry, where girls walk from shack to shack and every few minutes you hear them spitting sperm on the concrete ground in the shacks. So that's off my list for now. Going to Saigon for a few days now, need some real night life in some sports club.

Crujo
01-19-20, 16:55
Need a little help here.

Michielles
01-30-20, 12:35
Just a few lines about my trip to DaNang!

First evening I went for a little walk around my hotel (Novotel) and saw Mi Spa & Nail. I hadn't really prepared yet, but after my long flight from earlier I was really looking forward for a massage, so this just had to do. Upon entering a nice lady came to me with the "menu". Because it was quiet this evening she said that I would get a discount, as a joke I asked if it was possible to get a twin massage for the price of 1. She looked at me for a second and said yes no problem!

I was guided to a spacious room to undress, and after a few minutes 2 very nice ladies entered the room. Unfortunately, they weren't so happy to see me completely naked waiting for them on the bed. The first lady had to come back (because they couldn't speak English), and after some explanation I was told to leave my briefs on. Anyway the one and a half hour twin hot stone massage was more then worth it, the ladies knew exactly what they were doing!

When paying I got an extra discount on top of the 2 for 1, haha. All in all a great first evening!

The next day after a long meeting I went to Samdi hotel to blow off some steam! Have already read several things here, some good but also some bad. If you go here and are not happy with the lady that comes to your room, you can always ask for another one. Many do not know this but I was told that this is not a problem. Anyway, this was certainly not necessary for me After paying I was taken to my room, this is actually just one of the hotel rooms with a sexcouch in the corner (I think that says enough). After a few minutes Nhung enters the room, a very good looking girl with a perfect body. The massage was certainly not as good as the night before, but she made up for that a few minutes later. She turned me around and started sucking me off. I could do all my sexual desires with her and nothing was a problem After coming on top of the sexcouch (yes, I had to give it a try) I tried to set up a meeting with Nhung later that evening or upcoming days. Unfortunately this was not possible. If you book at the Samdi hotel it might be possible, but as I said I was in a different hotel.

For the upcoming days I had to do something else. As mentioned in some reports here I had to give "Line" a go, sadly gentlemen this doesn't work any longer like described here or as WeChat. So I swiped a little on Tinder, and I can recommend this because for that same evening I had a nice lady who wanted to meet. In retrospect, this turned out to be a very nice girl with her own Salon who wanted something different then a Vietnamese for a change. She even came back the next night for a repeat of the night before.

For nice bars:

Skybar 36.

Pub Golden Pine.

Bamboo bar.

OlderNotWiser
01-31-20, 07:07
A few people have written negatively about the Nang options.

Actually it isn't so hard.

Firstly, WeChat will get you lots of offers. I searched for People Nearby (which makes you visible), and although there weren't many people listed, I had a steady stream of offers come in. Most offering to come to the hotel for around $50-60. This was during the New Luna Year holiday, so I think normally there would be more, but I had a fair choice. Most seemed to be genuine freelancers, and would send more pictures. Of course, what happens when the arrive is a bit luck of the draw. But when isn't it. I had a nice session this way.

LINE can work the same way for some people, but others (like me) seem to not have the "people nearby" feature. Nobody seems clear why or what this depends on. Worth trying anyway.

Also, although there don't seem to be any out and out girly bars, there were some freelancers in the Bamboo 2 Bar. Not that hard to spot. Bit pricey. They were saying $100ST, $150 LT, and the girl I talked to said the prices were fixed, and the girls had agreed this. I didn't test this theory, but given there were not so many, and the bar is a modest size, it seemed plausible, although who knows once it gets late. I didn't partake, but if you prefer to have a bit of contact first, its an option. However, the place has music at absolutely ear-splitting volumes, so conversation is a challenge.

Some Spas / Massage place offer options, but given every hotel and a bunch of other places have Spa / Massage, I don't know how you'd find out which ones, other than those mentioned repeatedly in this forum like Samdi. Is there some kind of code or hint, anyone? Seems you could spend a fortune on regular massage to find them otherwise.

Anyway, overall, it seems there are plenty of willing ladies around.

Ex In Nang
02-15-20, 06:19
I'm not sure why people would say Danang is scarce. It's harder to find a legit massage place than it is a FS massage. They're everywhere. Major hot spots are along the Ngueyn Tat Thanh street in the northern edge of town. This area has the cheapest options since it doesn't get much tourism, and caters mainly to local clients. The Samdi Hotel is infamous and lets you get anything you want (multiple girls) if you can pay the price (expensive) for the prettiest girls in town. Along the main beach in the east most of the hotels and spas all offer FS extras. Prices are high but you can negotiate if your smart. And anywhere and everywhere between there are little massage parlors, Hoc toc nam, or spas that offer extras. Girls and prices can vary drastically.

Willisuk
02-16-20, 19:07
I could really use that tip. Only lead I have is a sketch motorbike taxi driver. Any help with hoi an and hue would be very appreciated.Yes please on details for Hoi An.

Tomasb
02-16-20, 19:39
Reading the reports from DaNang, I noticed several posters have noted that there are no girlie bars in town and it appears that fun is limited to MP's and the like. However, I noticed on Google map a bar called Bunnies Girls Bar and Lounge. This appears on the map to be just to the west of A la Carte Hotel, a fairly well known hotel near My Khe beach. The Bunny bar has a website with pictures of various attractive girls and what appears to be a full menu of imported liquor. It also says they have private karaoke rooms.

However, no one has mentioned this bar in the reports I have reviewed and wondering if anyone is familiar with this place. I am going there for a week or two next week from Bangkok, splitting my time between DaNang, Hoi An and Hue. I know Hoi An is a desert for mongering so hoping DaNang has more to offer. Also, curious if anyone has updated info on Hue. I was going to take the train there from DaNang for a night or two.

There appear to be pretty good deals on hotels probably because the Corona virus has eliminated Chinese tourists from visiting.

Ex In Nang
02-17-20, 10:10
Reading the reports from DaNang, I noticed several posters have noted that there are no girlie bars in town and it appears that fun is limited to MP's and the like. However, I noticed on Google map a bar called Bunnies Girls Bar and Lounge. This appears on the map to be just to the west of A la Carte Hotel, a fairly well known hotel near My Khe beach. The Bunny bar has a website with pictures of various attractive girls and what appears to be a full menu of imported liquor. It also says they have private karaoke rooms.

However, no one has mentioned this bar in the reports I have reviewed and wondering if anyone is familiar with this place. I am going there for a week or two next week from Bangkok, splitting my time between DaNang, Hoi An and Hue. I know Hoi An is a desert for mongering so hoping DaNang has more to offer. Also, curious if anyone has updated info on Hue. I was going to take the train there from DaNang for a night or two.

There appear to be pretty good deals on hotels probably because the Corona virus has eliminated Chinese tourists from visiting.Hostess bars like these are becoming popular at the moment. A lot have popped up in the last few months. They are expensive as hell, but they do have extras available. Not sure about on site, but girls will agree to go home with you after you spend some time drinking. I met several of them on the Line app, and they are claiming you need to spend around $200 usd on drinks before taking a girl home. These places cater to the rich Korean and Japanese business men who spend boatloads of cash.

Sypher
03-04-20, 13:04
Sam Thai remains my goto in Danang, the girls are cute, the massage is decent, and the handjobs tend to be okay, most of the girls will let you play with their boobs at least a little, the small room is 150 k, they'll all accept 300 k tip with no haggling.

Paradise Massage on Hồ Xuâand Hư417;ng is passable, the women are older, the handjobs are better, but the massage is mediocre, they try to cut it short and insist on haggling from some nonsense price, they'll go for 400 k.

Minh Dai Nam was awful, expensive and mediocre girl, zero massage training or handjob ability, amazingly bad.

Vâand Anh Club Massage was okay, older woman, 300 k massage, 400 k blowjob, the place was a bit dirty, but the blowjob was decent.

I'the kill for more massage shop recommendations, particularly with older women and big boobs.

EatALotOpus
03-05-20, 10:05
I had been chatting with a non pro for few years but had never met her until this visit. We had some turbulence prior to my arrival so I did not know what to expect. I have been honest with her, my status and my needs. She was ok prior to the arrival but when I actually came to Vietnam is when she came out of the shell happy and inquisitive. She kept telling me she wants me to meet her father. Old man still commands respect even though she lives on her own with her kids. I have no problem meeting her father. Took a weekend and hopped on the bus to Can Tho from Saigon. Thirty minutes after I got to the hotel she arrived all fresh and smiley. I liked what I was seeing and decided to go with the flow. Up to the hotel room and no time wasted.

Been on the near side of the sixth decade I had to take my time so we both eat the apple.

Since she had told me she never experienced Oral I decided I will be her first. Very good hygiene and good flavor. The body responded well up to Oh my God, Oh my God. The stopped me. Tried again got her to her God two more times and stopped me again. So I asked her what was wrong. The answer was I have not felt like this before. I told her to relax and enjoy see what beyond her God.

Slowly started again and the elevation began. This time she didn't stop. Instead when she met her God, spread her legs wide open and screamed "I want sex, I want sex" and pulled me to get inside her. She then Clenched me like a Bonobo monkey and for the next what seam like 45 seconds was having body spasms. My Fist experience. She then relaxed her grip smiled and started to kiss.

We showered and she didn't forget the father. I asked her what we should buy for the visit and she said some food. She drove us on her bike to a street vendor and got some food.

I was received well, it appeared that they liked me but I wanted out. So I told her I wanted to go to the night market.

Off we go and she wanted to pay for my food at the market. I declined Brought me to the hotel and we agreed to meet at the hotel the next morning.

Had breakfast at the hotel and sent her to work just to meet her later for another round before I return to Saigon.

I know this is a pay for play forum. Just posted the report to let you all know that if you have the time and little honesty You'll find it. It's out there.

Been a private of course there is no pictures or contact.

Make someone Happy.

Dragonfly22
03-06-20, 07:18
Hostess bars like these are becoming popular at the moment. A lot have popped up in the last few months. They are expensive as hell, but they do have extras available. Not sure about on site, but girls will agree to go home with you after you spend some time drinking. I met several of them on the Line app, and they are claiming you need to spend around $200 usd on drinks before taking a girl home. These places cater to the rich Korean and Japanese business men who spend boatloads of cash.The Phuong Dong club has been around forever. I've been there once and will never go back. Loud music, too loud you can't even talk. The drinks are expensive but you can take girls out of there. 10 years ago it was $100 for short time. The girls are all stunners with wicked hot bodies. Different tiers of girls and they get more expensive the closer to the stage you get.

Dragonfly22
03-06-20, 07:22
Just an update on these hot to places mentioned in this post. Well they have all gone. These places are all over Danang so you will just have to look in other streets now.Have visited three times this week and the hot Toc massages are all gone. They must have been chased out. Shame because this was a good venue for cheap BBBJ.

Dragonfly22
03-06-20, 07:30
Just a follow-up on my post below. Would it be true to say the best locations for hot tocs in nha trang are to be found at:

**Nguyễand Thiệand Thuật street.

**very north end of 2/4 street.

**292 or 320 or 348 LE Hong Phong (west side of the street).

This info is quite old, so is it still current?

Thanks.The north end of 2/4 still offers some Hot Toc spots. Must negotiate as I went to one for 200 K, exceptional service and pleasant young girl. True another and automatically quoted 400 K, I walked and she started coming down to 300 K then 250 K but I had enough of her ripoff and just walked. Sometimes you have to send a message.

Sypher
05-08-20, 15:31
Saigon Spa has been on my todo list for a while, I'the put it off because I didn't know what to make of it, I'the heard of large ticket prices and wasn't sure what services were on offer. After I went last week I wish I'the tried it sooner.

The girls sat outside were nothing special, but they're only there to show you in it seems, often it's just the owner sat outside.

The massage menu / ticket price was normal, 300 k for a 1 hour body massage, there were a bunch of options.

The room was clean and comfortable, the bed was against the wall and there was a full-length horizontal mirror, which was fun. There was a shower in the corner.

The girl was stunning, 20's, great boobs, sexy, and capable. She wouldn't budge on her prices at all, based on how she looks, I imagine she doesn't have to. Her prices were:

HJ 500 k.

BJ 700 k (no BBBJ).

FS 1 m.

I will absolutely be back.

Sai Gon Massage.

240 Hồ Nghinh, Phư7899;see Mỹ, Sơand Trà, Đà andẵng 550000, Vietnam.

https://goo.gl/maps/hidaRWpnAtZT9Dgf7

JakeTheLad
05-11-20, 15:17
What the proper address for Paradise Massage on Hồ Xuâand Hư417; ? Google maps doesn't like the way this is typed. Cheers.

And yes Sam Thai is a fave of mine to. i must try the 4 hands option 1 day

Sam Thai remains my goto in Danang, the girls are cute, the massage is decent, and the handjobs tend to be okay, most of the girls will let you play with their boobs at least a little, the small room is 150 k, they'll all accept 300 k tip with no haggling.

Paradise Massage on Hồ Xuand Hư417;ng is passable, the women are older, the handjobs are better, but the massage is mediocre, they try to cut it short and insist on haggling from some nonsense price, they'll go for 400 k.

Minh Dai Nam was awful, expensive and mediocre girl, zero massage training or handjob ability, amazingly bad.

Vand Anh Club Massage was okay, older woman, 300 k massage, 400 k blowjob, the place was a bit dirty, but the blowjob was decent.

I'the kill for more massage shop recommendations, particularly with older women and big boobs.

JakeTheLad
05-11-20, 15:36
There are loads on Lê Văand Hiếand.

Khuê Mỹ, Ngũ Hành Sơand, Đà andẵng Many many to choose from But it is a very busy road so its not as discreet.

Have visited three times this week and the hot Toc massages are all gone. They must have been chased out. Shame because this was a good venue for cheap BBBJ.

Krum Lov
05-18-20, 10:40
Hi Jake,

The hot tocs you mention on LE Van Hien. It's a long Road, so can you give some cross roads for where they are exactly? And are those shops typical of hot tocs in looks. For eg, do they have flower pots outside frosted windows etc? Also, how much is a blow job? Thanks kindly.

There are loads on L Văand Hiếand.

Khu Mỹ, Ngũ Hnh Sơand, Đ andẵng Many many to choose from But it is a very busy road so its not as discreet.

JakeTheLad
05-19-20, 00:46
Yes its a very long road, look around the area where the petrol plant is. There are a few there, also all the way back towards Hoi An there are plenty dotted along the road, you just have to look for cat toc nam signs.

No frosted glass or flower pots just those fluttering colored curtain type things, 200 k for FS.

Hi Jake,

The hot tocs you mention on LE Van Hien. It's a long Road, so can you give some cross roads for where they are exactly? And are those shops typical of hot tocs in looks. For eg, do they have flower pots outside frosted windows etc? Also, how much is a blow job? Thanks kindly.

Krum Lov
05-19-20, 11:53
Thanks for replying, much appreciated. Afraid I don't know of any petrol plants etc. And I'm kind of lost without one or two intersecting roads as guidance. For eg, on LE van hien, would they fall somewhere between the streets of ho xuan huong and minh mang? And if so, are they anywhere located near, for eg, the marble mountain hotel, or danang hospital for women and children? Or are you saying that they are way, way south of the city, like halfway between the city and hoi an? Cheers, krum.

Yes its a very long road, look around the area where the petrol plant is. There are a few there, also all the way back towards Hoi An there are plenty dotted along the road, you just have to look for cat toc nam signs.

No frosted glass or flower pots just those fluttering colored curtain type things, 200 k for FS.

JakeTheLad
05-23-20, 04:15
https://goo.gl/maps/JUkGr75UEEeegqXn9 Petrol plant.

2 before on same side of road, About 5 on opposite side of the road scattered along 3 blocks, You really just need to take a ride there and look, if the sign says hot toc Nam and has a sexy viet girl on the sign then your in, stop outside one and they will mime a blow job to you or just call you in.

Thanks for replying, much appreciated. Afraid I don't know of any petrol plants etc. And I'm kind of lost without one or two intersecting roads as guidance. For eg, on LE van hien, would they fall somewhere between the streets of ho xuan huong and minh mang? And if so, are they anywhere located near, for eg, the marble mountain hotel, or danang hospital for women and children? Or are you saying that they are way, way south of the city, like halfway between the city and hoi an? Cheers, krum.

Krum Lov
05-23-20, 11:33
That's great, thanks kindly for that link. Just before I leave you in peace. Do I pay the 200,000 dong before or after the BJ? And is it always CIM? Thanks again.

2 before on same side of road, About 5 on opposite side of the road scattered along 3 blocks, You really just need to take a ride there and look, if the sign says hot toc Nam and has a sexy viet girl on the sign then your in, stop outside one and they will mime a blow job to you or just call you in.

Sypher
05-28-20, 14:40
What the proper address for Paradise Massage on Hồ Xuand Hư417; ? Google maps doesn't like the way this is typed. Cheers.

And yes Sam Thai is a fave of mine to. i must try the 4 hands option 1 dayYeah 4 hands might be a good call, I have my favorite girl on Zalo.

Paradise Massage is roughly where Google Maps says Vietsheen Travel is. Maybe give it a miss though, they're only getting older and fatter, Saigon Spa and Sam Thai are where it's at.

Sypher
05-28-20, 14:45

2 before on same side of road, About 5 on opposite side of the road scattered along 3 blocks, You really just need to take a ride there and look, if the sign says hot toc Nam and has a sexy viet girl on the sign then your in, stop outside one and they will mime a blow job to you or just call you in.The one I tried was pretty gross, the girl was a bit old, and angling for 500 k FS.

Are there better hot tocs in the Nang? The ones in Saigon felt like a totally different experience, even Benny's.

JakeTheLad
06-09-20, 05:20
Why didn't you do the old jazzy hands and walk out?? Plenty of other hot tocs on that road.

I have also just found a new place near ther on a side road that is a "spa" The owner told me 300 k for FS and then said sh did not have pretty girls but they were all very enthusiastic.

Il do a proper report once I've been.

The one I tried was pretty gross, the girl was a bit old, and angling for 500 k FS.

Are there better hot tocs in the Nang? The ones in Saigon felt like a totally different experience, even Benny's.

JakeTheLad
06-09-20, 05:22
Anyone know anything about Phong Nha??

I'm headed there this weekend and wanted to know if il be able to get my end away??

Cheers.

NguyetLang
06-22-20, 06:02
Need a little help here.The common activities are mostly around the walking street and westerner backpackers (Tay ba lo) area near LE Loi, Chu Van An, and Vo Thi Sau streets. The last time I was there about more than 1 year, I was introduced to massage with FS at a Duy Tan 2 hotel (they have 2 location, only tried the Duy Tan 2 - heard that no FS at the main Duy Tan hotel).

I was a stranger in a new town, luckily I speak the language and was able to get some info from taxi drivers and hotel male staff (discreetly, of course). Hue is the old capital with somewhat reserved atmosphere, but Hue girls are famous for being romantic and passionate (and I can vouch for that). All options for mongering are available, but typically hidden from sight, you have to walk softly and explore extra softly. Also exercise some caution since you can be taken advantage if they sense you are a westerner with "big wallet with small brain. ".

I now have some LTR in Hue so no longer play the market when I get to Hue, so my info may be dated. But I believe massage with FS is still available. They may move around from one hotel to another. You may have to do some work to get updated info. Knowing some long time expats in Hue would be helpful.

If you happen to stay in Hue for some time long enough, I recommend building up some LTR with a Hue girl. The girls in Hue are pretty, passionate, and devoted to their men. This may be the result of all the men having left town for jobs in Hanoi and Saigon.

Cheers,

Peter Nguyetlang.

Kenhoang85
07-11-20, 12:52
Hi Guys,

I live here in Hoi An, I have found several "spas" that offer some good services, most with cute Vietnamese girls. One I go to regularly the girl will give you an excellent massage finishing with a good HJ (only) but she gets her gear off for full play including eating pussy. Full price 250,000-300,000vnd.

Outside of Hoi An, about 15 mins is the town of Nam Phuc, a bit of a shithole town but has several MP's close to town, went there 3 days ago, place is full of young cuties (18-23) who offer 4/10 massage but HJ, BBBJ & more. Ticket 70,000, HJ 100,000 BBBJ with CIM 200, 000, have not enquired about FS but sure its availabe, would rate most of the girls at 7-8/10 Any mongers coming here contact me for details.Hi,

Can you send me the address for those massage places in Hoi An? Thanks.

===============================================

Greetings,

Here's how to contact other forum members.

1. Buy a subscription.

2. Send them a Private Message.

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/custompages.php?pageid=Subscriptions

Thanks,

Admin

OneUw84
07-16-20, 13:01
Hi,

Can you send me the address for those massage places in Hoi An? Thanks.You're asking details from a guy who posted the original thread 7 years ago. I doubt if anything will still be accurate. Just read the forum and many addresses are available from the last few pages.

LocalBoy4
07-19-20, 08:30
Heads up on my recent mongering at Vung Tau. Not been to MP's lately. Been relying on gai. To (formerly Kynu). Word of warning though. Since recently, I've noticed there are very few 'pure' freelancers (fc's) operating. It's mostly groups. You ring the number on the profile and it's answered at a central spot. The girl that arrives at the hotel is rarely the girl on the profile or the reports.

So, I've dabbled at the bar scene. First tried Red Parrot. Met a pretty gal right at the front. There were some others playing pool at the back. This one turned out very chatty. Bought her drink. Discussed services, finished drink, I paid bar fine + overnight fee of 3 k, and we were on our way to hotel (of my choice).

At hotel, we showered together, and everything promised was on offer. Note that mid-way through she tried to renegotiate number of shots. Just make sure to insist and stick to what was agreed. Anyway, turned out to be a good punt.

A month afterwards, tried Red Parrot again. The same girl was there. But I wanted to try a different girl. Chatted with a couple of girls, but didn't really connect. One girl, whom I bought a drink for turned out to be a bar girl only (doesn't go out on call outs). So, if you are after action outside perhaps ask this first. Noted that Red Parrot closes at 1 am.

Headed to MK bar, there was girl at front again, who chatted asking why I'm arriving so late. Chatted with her and we hit it off. Bought her a drink. She was very flirty. But was drinking like a fish though. Ended up buying her two further drinks in the next 20 minutes or so. 4 drinks (3 for her + 1 for me) came to 900 k. Discussed the services, then she asked where we will go. I said hotel. She then suggested we go to her apartment. I'd never done this. But it seemed like an OK plan.

We hopped on my bike and went to her apartment about 3-4 km from bar. First thing I noticed when we entered her apartment on high floor was that there was a dog. I think she cleaned some dog poo in the kitchen and when I asked she said it was 'coca cola'.

Also, smoking was a bit of an issue. Had to smoke by the window, due to 'smell'. Hotel I usually choose have neither of these issues. Anyway, she gave good service. However, just before the second shot she became a bit weird and started asking me some strange questions like if I had covid and everything else.

Anyway, service on second shot was good. After this, I had to move to next room while she cleaned the 'smoke' from our room. I slept in the next room, while she slept in the living room, cuddling the dog.

Couple of hours later she was still sleeping. I had to wake her and be quite insistent about third shot as agreed. She finally came round and we did the deed. Service was good again.

But be weary with these bar pickups, if girl tries to change plan (number of shots) half way through meeting. Be insistent. Also, I think the vibe at Red Parrot was slightly more laid back. I felt the girl at MK bar was out to gouge as many drinks as possible from me (don't know if this arranged with management there or just the girl). BTW, Drinks at Red Parrot is only about 100 k per drink.

Also, feel that choosing a hotel instead of her apartment would have been the way to go. No harm done, but I know for next time. Price for overnight at MK was the same as red parrot (3000 k), but the difference is that at red parrot bar fine is included. Also, at red parrot you pay the barman, whereas at MK you pay the fc.

Sypher
08-25-20, 18:18
Anyone found anywhere still accepting customers on the sly? Even Cat Tocs are closed at this point.

The only ones I've found are Paradise and Cat Toc Nam Nu.

ABoneDaddy
08-26-20, 18:39
Anyone found anywhere still accepting customers on the sly? Even Cat Tocs are closed at this point.

The only ones I've found are Paradise and Cat Toc Nam Nu.Wow. I was told recently you couldn't go outside to even walk your pets.

Sypher
08-28-20, 06:36
Wow. I was told recently you couldn't go outside to even walk your pets.Most things are closed, and there's no food delivery, aside from a few places operating quietly. I've heard of a couple of districts hassling joggers, but haven't seen anything as extreme as that. There's definitely cat toc and massage operating, it's just a challenge to find them.

ABoneDaddy
08-28-20, 18:46
Most things are closed, and there's no food delivery, aside from a few places operating quietly. I've heard of a couple of districts hassling joggers, but haven't seen anything as extreme as that. There's definitely cat toc and massage operating, it's just a challenge to find them.I've also been told from local resident foreigners, they are being tested with swabs as well as mandatory blood tests.

JakeTheLad
09-08-20, 04:49

The only ones I've found are Paradise and Cat Toc Nam Nu.Hey Sypher who do you see at Paradise? Just a HJ right or more?? Cheers.

Sypher
09-14-20, 04:29
Hey Sypher who do you see at Paradise? Just a HJ right or more?? Cheers.Paradise has just one lady now, she's pretty big, I don't make a habit of going but I went during lockdown just because it was the only place I knew to get a massage, and her strokes are okay.

Had more luck with cat tocs on NGO Quyen lately, up near the Eximbank, there's a few that are open and offer good cheap service. Cat Toc Bao Vy (slightly down from eximbank) has a couple of nice young girls, they go for 150 k HJ, 300 k FS, no BJ. A couple of others nearby have also been OK, BJ or FS for 300 k ish.

JakeTheLad
09-23-20, 08:40
Paradise has just one lady now, she's pretty big, I don't make a habit of going but I went during lockdown just because it was the only place I knew to get a massage, and her strokes are okay.

Had more luck with cat tocs on NGO Quyen lately, up near the Eximbank, there's a few that are open and offer good cheap service. Cat Toc Bao Vy (slightly down from eximbank) has a couple of nice young girls, they go for 150 k HJ, 300 k FS, no BJ. A couple of others nearby have also been OK, BJ or FS for 300 k ish.Yeah I know who you mean, She does give an awesoem massage though.

Its very difficult to find a good massage with HJ to finish, either the massage is just crap or she is rubbish with the HJ, Paradise has good massage and she is good with her hands but not pretty to look at.

If anyone knows a place where 1 the girls are pretty, 2 they give a good massage & 3 the HJ is good. ID love to know.

Cheers.

Sypher
10-01-20, 07:34
Yeah I know who you mean, She does give an awesoem massage though.

Its very difficult to find a good massage with HJ to finish, either the massage is just crap or she is rubbish with the HJ, Paradise has good massage and she is good with her hands but not pretty to look at.

If anyone knows a place where 1 the girls are pretty, 2 they give a good massage & 3 the HJ is good. ID love to know.

Cheers.Sam Thai is the only place I know that ticks all 3 boxes. My favorite is Ann (#12), she has steady hands and nice boobs that she'll let you take out properly and suck, she never fails to make me pop. Bong (#6) is also hot, but same upshirt nonsense as the rest.

NGO Quyen near Eximbank is def worth a look if you're looking for somewhere new. I find the cat tocs around there far more palatable than some other areas in the city, I've had a few great HJ / BJ from attractive girls for 150-300 k. The middle of that road is where it's at, the north and south ends suck, the girls are gross, their attitude is bad, the places are filthy, the technique is zero.

Dragonfly22
10-13-20, 06:45
Hey Sypher who do you see at Paradise? Just a HJ right or more?? Cheers.Dieu at Paradise is quite cute, nice ass, nothing inside allowed but great HJ.

Sypher
10-18-20, 20:06
Dieu at Paradise is quite cute, nice ass, nothing inside allowed but great HJ.This a girl? I sometimes see young girls downstairs but I've literally only ever been served by the fat woman in recent months.

JakeTheLad
10-22-20, 08:55
This a girl? I sometimes see young girls downstairs but I've literally only ever been served by the fat woman in recent months.They all left because of covid.

Tran another youger girl came back but then 2nd lockdown came in and she went back home, There was another girl with glasses, also gone and 2 younger girls who I haven't seen since begining of covid, now its just the 1 girl her name is Toul, But that's not how you spell it.

Other massage places with good massage and happy ending would be appreciated. Sumetimes I'm just too lazy for boom boom and need a massege & HJ.

JohnReter335
10-24-20, 20:37
This a girl? I sometimes see young girls downstairs but I've literally only ever been served by the fat woman in recent months.I like fat & chubby girls 3.

JakeTheLad
10-26-20, 08:31
I like fat & chubby girls 3.She will also massge your prostate if your into that.

Dragonfly22
11-11-20, 00:15
This a girl? I sometimes see young girls downstairs but I've literally only ever been served by the fat woman in recent months.Huong at Paradise is very good. Some exploring allowed but HJ is only on offer.

Dragonfly22
11-11-20, 00:19

2 before on same side of road, About 5 on opposite side of the road scattered along 3 blocks, You really just need to take a ride there and look, if the sign says hot toc Nam and has a sexy viet girl on the sign then your in, stop outside one and they will mime a blow job to you or just call you in.Followed your instructions. Spot on. Visited about 3 different places. Hit or miss, just have to explore.

JakeTheLad
11-16-20, 04:31
Followed your instructions. Spot on. Visited about 3 different places. Hit or miss, just have to explore.Yeah diffent girls on differant days too, there are more headed on towarss Hoi An with some younger girls but as yu say its hit or miss, next time I get a good one il get her number.

TantricGuy
11-21-20, 22:25
Now I know more about the massage and freelancer scene. I can't wait to start exploring the goods again. I will aim probably more out of TDM, because many people know me here. Di An and Ben Cat seem good for now.

So after research (driving around in the night) I found so many massage parlors and ca phe oms, that I can say, yeah, filth central: the.

On the street from TDM to An Phu there are at least 10 cafe oms (on google maps you can find some as "cafe choi") on 2 km and freelancers (probably) standing or sitting in front of their shacks waving and inviting.

Cafe om (BBBJ 150 K-200 K) experience is probably something lowest I have ever experienced (but I had to try). It's an industry, where girls walk from shack to shack and every few minutes you hear them spitting sperm on the concrete ground in the shacks. So that's off my list for now. Going to Saigon for a few days now, need some real night life in some sports club.

Sypher
12-20-20, 10:27
Angel Spa will be open from 22 December, the owner worked at a regular massage place in Anh Thuong before, now opening her own shop, might be worth a shot, especially if you can get them to go cheaper, she says the prices are:

Ticket price 500. Bum 1,000,000 total 1,500,000.

If your normal massage the fare is only 250 k.

Her massage is pretty good, she wouldn't do much at the last place but will do FS at Angel if you're into older, she also has a sister, and her staff look good, might be a good place to get a reasonable massage + more.

70 Phm Tu.

https://goo.gl/maps/jrfN2Wws1Vfckjm37

Sypher
12-21-20, 15:47
[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. Please post reports consisting primarily of a commercial nature and/or reports with links to commercial websites in the Classified Advertisement section of the Forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

JakeTheLad
01-21-21, 08:30
Thanks for the tip. Might go pay a vist.

Angel Spa will be open from 22 December, the owner worked at a regular massage place in Anh Thuong before, now opening her own shop, might be worth a shot, especially if you can get them to go cheaper, she says the prices are:

Her massage is pretty good, she wouldn't do much at the last place but will do FS at Angel if you're into older, she also has a sister, and her staff look good, might be a good place to get a reasonable massage + more.

70 Phm Tu.

JakeTheLad
01-30-21, 07:14
At Sypher So I went to Angel spa and just a regular massage, No offers for extar or anything, some cute girl in a uniform who gave ame a great massage but said no to anything else, I did see the woman from the photos downtairs but she was with another Viet guy so couldn't talk to her.

70 Phm Tu.

Sypher
02-01-21, 19:42
At Sypher So I went to Angel spa and just a regular massage, No offers for extar or anything, some cute girl in a uniform who gave ame a great massage but said no to anything else, I did see the woman from the photos downtairs but she was with another Viet guy so couldn't talk to her.That sucks, sorry for wasting your time, why she's giving me such detailed pricing then failing to even offer service is beyond me.

Sypher
02-02-21, 03:00
That sucks, sorry for wasting your time, why she's giving me such detailed pricing then failing to even offer service is beyond me.Sounds like service is available if you ask at the door:

"If the guest says to make bum from the beginning. I will call the staff. Since the guest doesn't say to make bum, I just give it to a regular massage staff."

Offshore Swell
04-18-21, 09:33
Now OS is a purveyor of seedy dumps, having learned his craft in some rather unsavoury Indonesian lokalisasi's. So when the recent opportunity came up to visit Do Son while with some local colleagues from Hai Phong what could he say but, yes!.

A 20 minute ride by taxi to get dropped at this ants nest of motorcycles layered over with another of grasping touts. Of course, we pick the dodgiest tout in the place to take us to his hotel. Where he introduced us to the owner, a fat mid thirties pig of a man who then made the call for the motorcycles to all peel off to drop their cargoes for our inspection. Agreed price 300,000 VND. OS was impressed with the ages, lots and lots of young girls. OS not so impressed with the look of horror on their faces at the sight of a western guy or the way the men running the show would try to force the girl to take a customer regardless of how horrified they looked.

OS was soon able to identify a young lady with whom he wished to have intimate relations and we ascend another level to a reasonable size room with rock hard bed, a shower and a scowling young lady. It was here that OS discovered the smallest hand towel he has ever seen with which to dry himself. Smaller than a dish towel. My new friend Scowly also showered and proceeded to suck OS's big thing to it's full size which given the firm young body and boobies, was not a great impost.

Then she unsuccessfully goes to fit a condom, which was clearly not designed to fit on things this big and will not. So she just gets up, washes, dresses and walks out the door. OS was rather confused as it appeared that this particular lady did not understand the principles of customer service.

Curious to know more, OS descended and ordered another young lady, this one proved more successful and even smiled. OS had some lovely carnal enjoyments with her before leaving.

Suddenly now at payment time Mr Pig, the manager had raised the price to 400,000 a girl, OS was keen to dig in for an argument but local host was looking increasingly uneasy so handed over USD $17.20 and off we went for a coconut.

After the coconut, OS really had to try this again in another hotel. Agreed on the 300,000 price but the girls were really not wanting to do foreigner so gave up. Finally went past another hotel and OS met another lady with which he could have carnal relations. Again 300,000. It was here that OS found an even teensier hand towel than before. After a lovely sloppy blowjob from the young lady who had a rather nice set of boobies. OS spent some time with his big thing going in and out of a rather cavernous vagina before blowing a big load into his hand. Showering and drying oneself a second time could best be described as challenging due to the size of the hand towel and a rather dirty room. But it was certainly an experience to be remembered. Although at USD $30.20 for three girls it may not be within everybody's budget.

Hope that helps.

OS.

GoldenGorilla
03-03-22, 23:29
I'm in Danang now. Where can I go for a happy ending massage?

TonyArcher
03-04-22, 07:47
I'm in Danang now. Where can I go for a happy ending massage?Try this: https://congdongmassage.com********massage-da-nang.81/.

GoldenGorilla
03-05-22, 00:24
Try this: https://congdongmassage.com********massage-da-nang.81/.Thanks, TonyArcher.

GoldenGorilla
03-05-22, 08:32
It's really hard to use congdongmassage. It's in Vietnamese. And Google Translate is horrible. How can I find some P4P in Danang?

LeonD
03-09-22, 07:17
It's really hard to use congdongmassage. It's in Vietnamese. And Google Translate is horrible. How can I find some P4P in Danang?Try Gaigoidep.com mate. Pick a few phone numbers, send some texts translated into Vietnamese and they'll get back to you (usually the pimps). They'll reply with a name of hotel (you pay for it, under 100 k) and the price for the girl (under 500 k for a decent girl, and up to a mil. For a stunner) and ask you to text them the room number once you're in there.

Note that girl switch is very common here. Have fun!

Mr More
04-04-22, 07:41
Greetings all. So I will be in Vietnam for 2 weeks in May. Hopping from city to city. Hanoi for a night, Haiphong for a couple, Hanoi again, the Nang for a few, Vung Tau for a few, HCM for a few. No real luxury for tracking down the many wonderful places so many of you have suggested as I read through posts. No idea what hotels I will be in. So my questions come down to these:

1. Can I expect any girls hanging out in hotel lobbies or nearby outside? Any of the cities different from others for this? Will hotel clerks ever give an "assist"?

2. I have seen prices quoted that convert to about 20 USD low to 100 USD high for a whole night. Sound right?

3. If I ask the hotel to arrange a massage in my room, what will I end up with?

4. Any danger in any of these places of a girl being underage? Like under 18?

5. Which ride service is most reliable. Grab? Uber? Other?

Feel free to PM me or answer here. I appreciate your help as always.

Mr More
04-04-22, 07:43
It's really hard to use congdongmassage. It's in Vietnamese. And Google Translate is horrible. How can I find some P4P in Danang?Any success in the end? How did you finally make arrangements? Translating the sites is a lot of work, agreed.

Zippy
04-07-22, 15:44
Hi All,

I was in Nha Trang recently and while there, I checked out a massage place called "Hoa Doa 2" on 18 Van Don. The basic all-inclusive price was 1,100,000 VND (that's the room plus the tip for the girl). However, you will find that everyone from the guy at the front desk whom you pay, the guy who brings you to the room, to the girl, herself, will try to proposition (scam) you for additional money. Luckily, I've been around the block a few times and they didn't get another dong from me. The girl that showed up was pleasant-looking, skinny, maybe 25 or so, but definitely a bit cold from the onset. She encouraged me to go into the steam area, then the sauna, and then a quick shower. She then proceeded to give what was probably the worst massage I have ever experienced. Awful and it lasted maybe 10 minutes. She then asked me to turn over, tried to ask (scam) me for more dong (unsuccessfully), and then gave me a 1/2 HJ and 1/2 BJ (which was passable). I played with her perky nipples and ass until I popped. Altogether, it was an ok way to kill 30 minutes or so.

Muzungufotsy
04-08-22, 08:07
Hi All,

I was in Nha Trang recently and while there, I checked out a massage place called "Hoa Doa 2" on 18 Van Don. The basic all-inclusive price was 1,100,000 VND (that's the room plus the tip for the girl). However, you will find that everyone from the guy at the front desk whom you pay, the guy who brings you to the room, to the girl, herself, will try to proposition (scam) you for additional money. Luckily, I've been around the block a few times and they didn't get another dong from me. The girl that showed up was pleasant-looking, skinny, maybe 25 or so, but definitely a bit cold from the onset. She encouraged me to go into the steam area, then the sauna, and then a quick shower. She then proceeded to give what was probably the worst massage I have ever experienced. Awful and it lasted maybe 10 minutes. She then asked me to turn over, tried to ask (scam) me for more dong (unsuccessfully), and then gave me a 1/2 HJ and 1/2 BJ (which was passable). I played with her perky nipples and ass until I popped. Altogether, it was an ok way to kill 30 minutes or so.For me what you experienced was not worth 10000 dongs so 1 millions altogether no way. Was she naked at least?

For this price I expect to fuck 4 girls not get half HJ from one. Yeah Vietnamese have been famous to rip off customers for ages but whose fault if people agree to get scammed?

Dragonfly22
04-20-22, 01:33
I'm in Danang now. Where can I go for a happy ending massage?Huong at Paradise does a great massage and happy ending with free roaming under clothes available. 250 k massage fee the rest is negotiable. The other girls are ok but I usually take Huong.

Pranked
04-20-22, 15:50
Greetings all. So I will be in Vietnam for 2 weeks in May. Hopping from city to city. Hanoi for a night, Haiphong for a couple, Hanoi again, the Nang for a few, Vung Tau for a few, HCM for a few. No real luxury for tracking down the many wonderful places so many of you have suggested as I read through posts. No idea what hotels I will be in. So my questions come down to these:

1. Can I expect any girls hanging out in hotel lobbies or nearby outside? Any of the cities different from others for this? Will hotel clerks ever give an "assist"?

2. I have seen prices quoted that convert to about 20 USD low to 100 USD high for a whole night. Sound right?

5. Which ride service is most reliable. Grab? Uber? Other?.Would like to second this if anyone has the skinny. I've been in SE Asia a bit, but this will be my first time in Vietnam, thanks.

Traveling John #2
04-27-22, 08:13
Does anyone have any experiences here?

Junior Jr
05-01-22, 05:13

Feel free to PM me or answer here. I appreciate your help as always.I did a similar whirlwind tour, visiting several cities in late March. I was with a semi pro / girlfriend / tour guide so I was not scouting for action, but I observed next to zero freelancers on the streets, hotel lobbies, or anywhere. I think taxi drivers are probably your best resource and can take you to the right kind of massage parlor. Note that Grab does not operate in every city.

Geneva Guy
05-01-22, 12:44

Feel free to PM me or answer here. I appreciate your help as always.Let me try to reply I have spent a lot of time in VN over the last 8 years:

I stay in small hotels, not the expensive brand name. I have not encountered any girls hanging out in the lobbies, the front desks are pretty strict about hangers on (even in a big place like Vin Pearl in Danang.

In haiphong I have had one good mamasan, cost, 100 K (50 USD) 50000 VND to her and 50000 to girl for BBFS with CIP (love those hairy Viet pussies). Download LINE app, and log on when you are there. And look around. Sorry I don't have her current contact into but she will find you. IN Haiphong you can go to the beach but for me, I avoid it, about 8 miles from the city and really no english, but if you read on this board, there are guys that do that. In hanoi, you will find girls around Hoa Kiem lake in the evening, but be cautious about taking a motobike ride with them.

Never did that and not sure if hotels do that.

No idea.

They have GRAB no uber and you can pay cash. In some cities you can get a car or a motobike.

I have found Danang the toughest to find girls. Met one deaf girl there, came to my hotel (10 pm curfew per the hotel), she was "butch" but a real woman and nice BBBJ with swallow (had her period so no fucking). HCMC has the most selection.

You can also try tagged.com and there are some girl websites such as https://donggai.info/ and use your translate function on your browser.

I tend to focus on "regular girls" and have had a bunch that I kept for years, in each city. They do fall in love with you, but it's fun to have a GFE as a tour guide and someone to drain your balls in the morning / evening and sleep next to you. Bring your own morning after pills or you can buy they with no prescription at any pharmacy iN VN.

GG.

Zippy
05-03-22, 10:41
For me what you experienced was not worth 10000 dongs so 1 millions altogether no way. Was she naked at least?

For this price I expect to fuck 4 girls not get half HJ from one. Yeah Vietnamese have been famous to rip off customers for ages but whose fault if people agree to get scammed?Yes, she was naked. Please let me know where in Nha Trang you can fuck 4 decent-looking Vietnamese girls for 1,100,000 VND? LOL Unless you are a local and / or speak fluent Vietnamese, your chances are near 0% in my opinion. You can try for freebies on dating sites or in the bars (with non-pros), but I'm not interested in that.

Sure, my experience wasn't great, however, how do you know unless you try and report back to websites like this?

EatALotOpus
05-12-22, 10:47

Feel free to PM me or answer here. I appreciate your help as always.I would also suggest GoViet for a ride service. Even cheaper than Grab and safe. Used them extensively on my last visit.

Ask the hotel receptionist to set the language in English after you download the app and you're good to go.

LeonD
05-20-22, 09:01
Need some massage parlor recommendations.

I usually go to Sam Thai where the girls accept 300 k tip without haggling but I'm looking for some more variety.

The girls at Paradise Massage are great with teasing before the actual HJ but their tip requests are a ridiculous 500 k or more for just that.

Offshore Swell
05-21-22, 02:12
OS has recently had the pleasure of spending some months in the Nang where he devoted rather unsuccessfully. Varying amounts of time to his lustful craft. As a general overview, the Nang may be a great place for a holiday and it is indeed a tourist city but OS found the standards well below those of his other favourite haunts and it very much a hit and miss affair.

The Zalo girls.

Vietnamese use an app called Zalo in place of Whatsapp, it' a remarkably effective app with some great features. One of these being the "Nearby" feature which lists a searcheable database of who is in a 10 km vicinity, you may need a local SIM card to get this feature. You can scroll through the ladies nearby and if she looks a bit slutty then she probably is. Send off a quick Hello, and back will come the offer of 1,000,000 or 1,500,000 up to 3,000,000 for LT. OS would quickly counter down and very quickly the number would be settled around 1 M.

The lady will then come to your hotel / apartment. Some of these girls are private and others are normal bait and switch, quality was quite good but a lot of installed plastic in the chest regions which is understandable because Vietnam is the land of the push up bra.

Success rate with these ladies was around 50%, some repeats were enjoyed until the sick grandmother request arose and some funny fails. OS had one very nice young lady who just let him insert his big thing sans condom and he was very much enjoying the in and out while she was texting away on her phone. It turns out she was messaging her boss to complain about the big size of OS's thing. Her boss then messages to OS to ask if she can change the girl because it is too big. Poor girl!

For his final fling With the Zalo girls OS had a lady come over for 1 M, this young lady arrived and got down to her business on OS big thing when OS realised she had brought with her one of the foulest smelling minges he had ever caught wind of. There was literally a shimmer of fumes rising up from a pussy which OS could under no circumstances, bring himself to partake in the pleasures of. So OS ends the liason and asks the lady to go home after showing her some soap and pointing at her moneymaker. OS gets her out the door minus his 1,000,000 and is pondering his bad luck and the foul smell in his bedroom when a large blowfly also turns up to see what smells so good and she has dripped some disgusting discharge on OS's sheets. Into the washing machine fast.

This would be one of OS's more spectacular fails.

The Gai Go girls.

There is another group who work off a website named Gai Go, these ladies all offer up heavily photo shopped pictures of their enlarged chests and general beauty as well as a local contact number of which one may make conversation. Their prices range from 250,000 to 1,500,000. You may engage with your chosen beauty queen who will then direct you to go to one of the thousands of cheap hotels where you pay around 120,000 for a room before sending her your room number and settling in for a wait of variable duration.

OS had some notable success and a couple of fizzers using this method to satisfy his desires. One young lady was very desirous of OS's tongue to rub around her clitoris while another just stuck her legs in the air and impatiently motioned for OS to complete his business on her belly. All in all an absolute lucky dip. As a rule of thumb the more expensive girls were less likely to be bait and switch while others would increase the price for a westerner to counter for the increased wear and tear. Like accelerated asset depreciation.

The Massage houses.

A bit like it says on the front door, massages with variable extra's. Be sure to clarify you will get boom boom if that is what you want and always see the lady with your own eyes first. It's amazing how they can gain 20 kg between you seeing their photo in reception and the lady arriving at your door.

In the humble opinion of OS. The Nang is a great place for a holiday but probably not for a mongering holiday.

JoeBazooka55
05-24-22, 16:54
Does anyone know if this spa is up and running, if they got rid of it, or if it went legit? I was in the Nang a few years ago and when I went, it wasn't open. I wasn't sure if it was being renovated or just gone. I'm hoping to make a visit to the Nang and I'd like to make a stop here. Also, any info on Mua Hong?

JayWalk0104
06-18-22, 10:32
Just arrived in the Nang, check using WeChat and found 1 WL. Quote 1200 k for short time. Nice looking girl with help of the doc. Age around 28-30, petite body and good looking. In and out about 30 minutes, good for quick bang.

Hmonger Games
06-27-22, 20:40
Just arrived in the Nang, check using WeChat and found 1 WL. Quote 1200 k for short time. Nice looking girl with help of the doc. Age around 28-30, petite body and good looking. In and out about 30 minutes, good for quick bang.Was it incall at a hotel?

JayWalk0104
06-29-22, 17:38
Was it incall at a hotel?Outcall, Mine.

XyzMan29
07-05-22, 11:31
I'm in Nha Trang for a few days. I haven't been on this site for years, but used to be a regular contributor in Thailand under another username that I can't find!

Any suggestions for Nha Trang? Everything that I can find about this place is quite out of date, except for 1 massage place Hoa Doa 2, which seems below average.

Looking for BBBJ or FS. Not HJ only.

XyzMan29
07-05-22, 16:59
I'm in Nha Trang for a few days. I haven't been on this site for years, but used to be a regular contributor in Thailand under another username that I can't find!

Any suggestions for Nha Trang? Update. I went for a ride with a random guy on a motorbike. He took me to a massage and BJ place that was about halfway up To Hien Thanh (on the east side of the road). It looked like a cheap shitty foot massage place from the front (with pink chairs), but I got taken behind the curtain to see about 7 girls. Ranging from 5/10 to 7/10. All seemed to be around 30 years old or less.

Pretty horrible massage, and rushed BBBJ, but it did the job. 500 k all up including tip for the motorbike guy.

I know I overpaid, I can get it for less than half that in SGN. But it's late and I couldn't be bothered wandering around hunting or dealing with a WeChat girl coming to my hotel.

I'll try to find the name of the massage place tomorrow.

OnlyAGame
10-24-22, 00:53
I am going back to Phu Quoc soon and would like to know if there are any massage shops that offer extras. I went earlier in the year and didn't have much of a chance to explore but what I did see didn't look very promising. I am going to have to concentrate my efforts this time along or around the main tourist strip of Duong Tran Hung Dao. What are my chances?

OneUw84
11-05-22, 23:57
I am going back to Phu Quoc soon and would like to know if there are any massage shops that offer extras. I went earlier in the year and didn't have much of a chance to explore but what I did see didn't look very promising. I am going to have to concentrate my efforts this time along or around the main tourist strip of Duong Tran Hung Dao. What are my chances?Yes, there are a view options if you know what the outside of the massage parlors look like. Look around on the road the. 30 Thang 4.

Tacoma101
11-19-22, 04:25
Spent about a week here before I started figuring things out.

Yes, you definitely want to google map search "VIP Massage" to find the ones that give the extra services.

Here's my recap on Spa Mua Hong.

Mua hong.

Place is busy. Saturday night. All young local dudes. Taxis try to persuade you to go to other places that pay them. Tell the to taxi to STFU.

Medium level package picked. 300 k for entry. 800 k tip required. 80 k for something I have no clue what it is. 70 minute package.

Waiting area. 10 minutes. With a bunch of dudes in a bar area right by the entrance. With a glass of tea. How amazing.

Dudes that move you around are super pushy. Hand in the back pushing you around. Not a good impression.

Elevator up. This place has a crap ton of floors.

No line up at all. I had a chica that had been there 2 years. Looked ok. No baby damage. VERY little english. Titty job was terrbinle. Musta been a bogo offer.

You're able to keep an eye on your stuff, even when in the shower / sauna.

Sauna was a test of will. No towel to wipe eyes.

Shower was ok. She was naked at least with her hairy Bush.

Lots of BBBJ and some tongue in the culo.

Too much moaning.

47 minutes from when she entered until I was out. Whatever. Wouldn't go back.

Keep using Line and its "whos nearby" feature. That is MONEY.

I also plan to check out the larger KTV karaokes that actually provide you with women to spend time with you. I understand they will go home with you if you play your cards right.

Taco.

Taco Yaki
12-08-22, 10:21
Spent about a week here before I started figuring things out.

Yes, you definitely want to google map search "VIP Massage" to find the ones that give the extra services.

Here's my recap on Spa Mua Hong.

Mua hong.

Place is busy. Saturday night. All young local dudes. Taxis try to persuade you to go to other places that pay them. Tell the to taxi to STFU.

Medium level package picked. 300 k for entry. 800 k tip required. 80 k for something I have no clue what it is. 70 minute package.

Waiting area. 10 minutes. With a bunch of dudes in a bar area right by the entrance. With a glass of tea. How amazing.

Dudes that move you around are super pushy. Hand in the back pushing you around. Not a good impression.

Elevator up. This place has a crap ton of floors.

No line up at all. I had a chica that had been there 2 years. Looked ok. No baby damage. VERY little english. Titty job was terrbinle. Musta been a bogo offer.

You're able to keep an eye on your stuff, even when in the shower / sauna.

Sauna was a test of will. No towel to wipe eyes.

Shower was ok. She was naked at least with her hairy Bush.

Lots of BBBJ and some tongue in the culo.

Too much moaning.

47 minutes from when she entered until I was out. Whatever. Wouldn't go back.

Keep using Line and its "whos nearby" feature. That is MONEY.

I also plan to check out the larger KTV karaokes that actually provide you with women to spend time with you. I understand they will go home with you if you play your cards right.

Taco.Was confused when you signed off as Taco as that's my username as well haha.

Off to the nang in a week as well and have made "reservations" through telegram from gao gai sites for in / outcalls. Will lyk how it all goes .

Also any clue on where to get some bud here in the nang? Cheers brothers.

Krum Lov
12-10-22, 05:10
Hi Sypher, re those hot tocs near Eximbank on NGO Quyen, it's a long road and just trying to get more clarity. What's the nearest cross street to where I might find them? Thanks kindly.

Paradise has just one lady now, she's pretty big, I don't make a habit of going but I went during lockdown just because it was the only place I knew to get a massage, and her strokes are okay.

Had more luck with cat tocs on NGO Quyen lately, up near the Eximbank, there's a few that are open and offer good cheap service. Cat Toc Bao Vy (slightly down from eximbank) has a couple of nice young girls, they go for 150 k HJ, 300 k FS, no BJ. A couple of others nearby have also been OK, BJ or FS for 300 k ish.

Taehyun
01-04-23, 13:36
Stayed here for few days.

Saw the board while roaming.

Samdi hotel massage Sauna.

Entered.

Immediately asked to take another lift to reach 5 floor.

Room - 660 K.

Girl tip - 900 K.

Paid 1560 K.

One guy took me to the room and asked for change and sauna.

After some time one girl came. Looked young, nice.

She didn't do any massage. Asked me to take shower and invited in bed.

Nothing great in FS.

But I wanted to take another shot. Asked and deal finalized for 700 K.

Handed over the money.

This time it went long time. She almost came multiple times. We both tired. Said goodbye.

Not bad experience where I had no hope.

For the cost of 2. 3 m.

SuperLover010
01-18-23, 04:49
On my walk to the the Nang airport I found three massage places a few hundred meters from the airport. I choose for Thoi Dai, on the right side facing the airport. A small place where the massage costs only 200.000 vnd for 1 hour. A girl bring me to the second floor where a bit later a pretty young lady came for the massage. She wear a sexy black dress, with a nice cleavage so I can see her nice boobs.

She did an amazing massage. At the eind she offers a happy end massage, handjob, for 300.000 vnd extra, tip. That was a nice price for a great treatment. She also shows her pretty boobs and I may play with her beautiful boobs. Very nice experience. I can recommended.

Sorry I don't know the name of the street, but it is easy: it is the big main street that goes from the Dragon bridge all the way to the airport. The house number of the Thoi Dai is 312, two shops left from the huge, high Techcom Bank building.

Trvllvr58
01-31-23, 20:57
Hi,

Stayed at JW Marriott on SE end of island. Saw a small massage place on the way in so asked taxi driver to take me to "boom boom massage". Price for full service was 1,500,000 dong. About 64 USD. They had more expensive options but it wasn't clear what I was getting for the 2.5 M option? BBBJ, FS (condom), CIM. Wanted me to pay up front. Said no, need to see girls! He agreed to bring me one and if I didn't like her I could change. 1st girl was cutie. Probably a 7 face with 8+ body. Did the deed and was satisfied. Wasn't really horny that day but felt I owed it to the board to get Phu Quoc on the map! So while not a "destination" for the sport, girls are definitely available.

Mcd2293
02-18-23, 18:54
Went to PQ about 3 weeks ago for a quick weekend and was able to break away from my group for a night. Ended up venting into Venus per the forum. Guy quoted me 2 m which is what I expected. Brought in a girl, didn't like her and he swapped her out. This girl seemed super nice but I didn't want to keep switching because I didn't know how many was sleeping and the change times in between were so freaking long. So I chose this girl and did the deed. First things first, they'll wash you off, then comes a massage. She actually gave a pretty decent massage and then next came the BBBJ. Surprisingly it was the best BBBJ I've ever received from an Asian girl. She went to town for like 10 minutes. Told her I wanted to move to sex so we did. It was good and she was obedient which is great and then finally came. She washed me off and dried me which was nice. Told me to come back because she really liked me and our conversation.

SouthEaster
02-20-23, 10:59
Used to frequent the place years back but not been for 5 years. Anyone know if the place is still in business and if it is still worthwhile?

Mosquito2002
03-10-23, 06:11
Intel on Sapa, please.

Explorer8939
03-27-23, 02:01
I am in Danang at the moment. There are dozens of massage shops. No idea if they are legit or not.

Marad39
03-27-23, 07:25
Was in Vietnam last month and visited few cities but got a mongering chance really in Danang.

SPA. Tried two normal SPAs but not much happening there. Max you can expect is hand job that too if the room is closed one without any opening.

VIP SPA. I wanted to try this option but was not prepared mentally. Was approached by Grab bike fellows few times with an offer for boom boom spa. Going price was VND 1 mn or USD 42.

Wechat: found this interesting. They have "People nearby". Scanned and sent messages to more than dozen ladies in nearby areas. Got reply from all of them. Most were in the above category. Few sent me photos and videos also. Chatted with one stunner and fixed the deal at USD 100 (down from USD 150) at her place. A bit expensive but she looked sexy and beautify- going by the name Rose. Met her and found her to be similar to photos. Had good fun for half an hour and left as second time is not an option now for me.

I think Wechat should work in most of Far East and have found this to be more reliable and comfortable than Grab bike or VIP SPA type of options.

Enjoy and take care.

Jingo10
03-27-23, 17:11
I am in Danang at the moment. There are dozens of massage shops. No idea if they are legit or not.The one which stayey VIP massage places are the ones to use, sakura massage 169 Nguyen Van Thoai for example. In good weather the guys will sit outside and shout as you walk by. There is also one on opposite side of the same road heading back to the beach just after the gas station.

Also saigon massage on Ho Nghinh.

Have a walk down Ha Bong.

Not sure if it's ok to advertise other forums here, search for SMF forum Vietnam. This is useful.

Caveat. I didn't use any of these as I know a girl there.

Explorer8939
03-29-23, 00:07
I went for a foot massage with a Thai lady in a small massage shop in Danang.

It's pretty obvious what the deal is. I was taken to a private room, and the foot massage was actually a leg massage.

HanoiMongers
04-12-23, 17:59
This place has been a real gem. Completely different than years ago.

Meo Den
04-13-23, 07:58
This place has been a real gem. Completely different than years ago.How has it improved?

I've always found it a pleasant town, few expats. Some teachers, some married to locals. Mostly short stay tourists.

No real western food options.

Are there any good cafés or bars now where you can meet English speakers?

I've not been impressed with the massage or hot toc action. Plenty of ST hotels ofc.

HuskyOne
05-13-23, 07:10
I went for a foot massage with a Thai lady in a small massage shop in Danang.
It's pretty obvious what the deal is. I was taken to a private room, and the foot massage was actually a leg massage.There's quite a few places here in DN, where IF the situation is right. At the same time that you visit, you can go further than full legit.

Don't name the business you visited, obviously, but can you share, say street was it located one? That's enough to be able to find it in real life.

(You can't use Vietnamese characters or Diacritics if / when you post the street name on here. Only normal latin alphabet).

LetTheMeatSak
05-24-23, 14:10
Hi there, I am a long time reader and have posted under different accounts previously. I just never remember my login details. I try to avoid posting here but thought I should share this.

I went to Phu Quoc earlier this year and stumbled on a bit of a goldmine. An ocean of shag shacks!

I have long been a fan of the roadside shag shacks in SEA (sometimes advertised on the side of the road as cafes, hot tocs, massages) but over the years, they have gradually disappeared around Vietnam. Mostly due to the country getting richer and better opportunities to make money (like online agencies etc).

I was particularly surprised to see so many shag shacks in Phu Quoc. Particularly along the western coast that connects the city centre area to the resorts in the north and north-west.

What was even better was the quality of service I received. Which I will detail below.

Please remember this is all from personal experience. Maybe I was very lucky or maybe this is just Phu Quoc standard.

Overall. I received FS for 500 k at a flat rate. 200 k for a hand and 300 k for a suck. Unlike a lot of shag shacks in Vietnam that only have 1-3 staff. I found that multiple locations seemed to have much more staff. Particularly at nightime (some places stay open until midnight!) A lot of these places offer soft drinks and while staff lounge around and serve people, you get to pick who you like. Also, unlike a lot of locations, staff often advertise themselves by sitting at the entrance, meaning you get a glimpse of who is working there as you drive by (not all locations and only in the evening hours).

I had three very positive experiences at three different locations. None of the places spoke English. I used google translate. I kept my patience and whenever there was breakdown in communication, I paused and tried to explain myself another way. I never felt threatened and everyone I dealt with was ultimately willing to give me what I wanted (just FS) in exchange for the quoted price. I parked my bike up. I asked for a drink. I sat down. Had a look around. Requested the service of someone. Then followed them off to a 'room'. Did the agreed actions. Paid my money and left.

Experience 1: chubby enthusiastic babe.

I went to a hot toc. Here there were 2 staff. It was daytime. More would come later said the older woman. The younger woman (30) was very lively and smiley. She was from the mekong. Beautiful face but a chubby body. Not my type but She was flirty and enthusiastic. She wanted to try a foreigner. If you have mongered in SEA long enough. You rarely get that kind of reaction in a pay scenario (big dick sore pussy tough work). I could tell she would enjoy it as much as I would. I agreed. I was not disappointed. She took me to the back, appeared to be her bedroom. Mattress. Door locked. She sucked me good. Rubbered me up then rode me hard. Her huge tits were awesome. I sucked on them while she came. We did a few positions until I came. Came I did hard. Smiley smiley. She was then incredibly honest. Telling me her hard background, falling into financial difficulty and how she came to Phu Quoc to make money via this job. She seemed genuine and sweet. I said I would be back but never went. I felt vulnerable to making an emotional bond. Tits and a cowgirl ride can make a man do anything. She wanted me to take her out to party. I hope someone else has done that already.

Experience 2: Beautiful faced blowjob.

There was a place called Happy Cafe. I think. Places with names like that make me want to challenge the name. Great advertising. How much happy can you get in the cafe? Here they had chairs and hammocks. I went around lunch. Inside were some temporary cubicles. They was a boss woman and a worker. I ordered a drink and the worker came up to me to speak and offer services (google translate) in one of the cubicles a tall tattooed girl in pyjamas came out briefly then went back inside. I told the staff I wanted to fuck her but the staff said no. When the tattooed girl heard the mumblings she poked her head out and said something. The worker said ok and pointed me towards her cubicle. The tattooed girl (I am guessing around 22 years old) said no sex but yes to hand and mouth I motioned that it had to be with all clothes off. She agreed. I would have preferred FS but I was pretty excited to see this girl naked and have her face around my member. I don't get off on blowjobs but this was good and it was fun to play with her. Also, very rarely have I had blowjobs where women take it in the mouth. This woman sucked me dry. It was great! 300 k. A bit of dialogue. I told her she was beautiful. She said she had only been working there a few weeks. Came from the Mekong Delta. I asked if she would fuck next time but It wasn't clear. I guessed it a no. Once again. Had no real intention of returning.

Experience 3: The sex machine.

I had one day left on the island and from driving past, had seen 3 seperate locations with women out front who looked worth going into. The first place was occupied (also, there seems to be nowhere to put your bike, making it very vulnerable to being stolen. And obvious you are inside). The second place was weird (They were webchatting and showing me as soon as I arrived). The third place was a coffee shop much life experience 2. Walk in, order a coffee, have a look around, choose your woman. On my drives past, I had seen a woman with a lot of tattoos and really petite. When I sat down, I asked the worker / boss if someone with that description was around. She called something and out came the person I was looking for. She must have been around 152 cm. Skinny. Denim shorts. Low cut top and a lot of tattoos. People like this often seem arrogant or aggressive towards foreigners. But she was non-plussed and ready to work. 500 k. I couldn't believe it. Like experience 2, went to a cubicle. Like a bedroom. She smelled of cigarettes which was a bit of a turn off but I couldn't care once she got naked. She blew and she blew good. Licked around and then started licking the brown eye. What?! I was shocked but slightly excited. She rolled on the condom and tipped herself with lube. She laid on her back. Women her size usually have trouble taking a foreign cock but she seemed to enjoy the challenge. Pushing my hips into hers methodically until she was wet and slippery. After a few strokes. I was going balls deep. Her moans only encouraged me more. This kind of enthusiasm is what gets you customers. I picked her up and stood up. Her limbs clapped with mine. The moans continued. We laid back down on the mattress. I put her on top. No complaints. I expected a wiggle. What I got was one of the best cowgirl rides I have ever experienced. On her feet, she positioned her hips into the perfect squat then used her hips and knees to create the perfect squat ride. Some of hip hops greatest ever songs were inspired by fucks like this. It was perfection. How could a 152 cm 40 kg woman perform such a move so well? One of the hardest orgasms of my life. Wife material. How could I explain to my family? Anyways. Once all was done. She told me she was new to the job (less than 1 month) from north Vietnam. Despite her appearance, she was also kind and polite. 500 k. Said I would be back. Was wondering how I could fit her in before I left but sadly wasn't the case. One for the memory books.

As a rule of thumb, my experiences in these kind of places around Vietnam are usually more industrial or very negative. To have 3 positive experiences in a row is either the consistency of the servcies available in Phu Quoc or just pure luck. You can decide that through your own experiences. If someone asked if I would fly over there just to monger, I would say yes. If you look at the news, Phu Quoc is currently lacking visitors which means there will be even more supply now. All I can say is, rent a motorbike, take your time, use google translate, be patient and don't do anything you are uncomfortable with and remember to smile! Maybe take your own condoms too. And make a zalo account so you can get contacts of people if you want them. Maybe you can taske that girl for a night out on get the sex machine to ride your cock for eternity.

Hope this was of use. Maybe I will rememebr my login details next time.

Tranx
06-24-23, 16:01
Hello everyone. Long time lurker first time poster. I figured I would do my first post outside my normal area because why not.

Just arrived in the Nang and just wanted to share my first day experience and helpful hints:

1) Get a local sim card with a local phone number when you land. Whether it's outcall massages or Gaito or whatever, everything is done by SMS, and it's hard to do that without a local number.

Also it helps to get a sim card at the airport where the people there can speak English to a certain degree. If you can't or forgot (like me) to get one at the airport, get a sim from an authorized telecom store. I recommend Viettel. Vietnam has gotten strict with unauthorized sim cards, so getting one from that one guy on the street or that crappy looking storefront is a gamble. Also, I heard horror stories of unauthorized vendors stealing your personal info and selling sims in your name. So stay safe and just get your damn sim card (with local number!) at the airport or directly from Viettel or one of those authorized dealers. Your Airalo is not going to cut it here.

2) en. admassage.net.

This is for outcall massages to your hotel or where ever you are staying. I read that everything was on the table including FS, and I heard it worked for a lot of other guys.

It basically works like this:

A) You choose your girl, give your name, the address you are staying, and a phone number and the check out like you are doing your online shopping. No money is collected at this point and no confirmation email or anything.

B) The operator texts you to confirm that you really booked the girl and will tell you how long it will take for the girl to get there. If you don't have a local number or a foreign number that allows for text messaging you are fucked, which is what happened to me. Since the operator didn't get a reply from me (because I couldn't), she called me, and we were able to work things out, but their English is *really* bad, so it would've been better to just sms and use Google Translate.

C) The girl shows up, but some hotels have curfews for non-guests. Mine was 11 pm, so you'll need to factor that in your plans. Also, if the operator and I would've been able to communicate, I would've just met the girl in the lobby and bypass the curfew altogether. Which is just another reason you should get a local phone number and use Google Translate.

D) The girl I chose *refused* to do anything beyond a "healthy" massage, so no hjs, no bjs, or any other letter you can think of. So just fair warning, ymmv, depending on the girl that you choose. But I know it has worked for other guys, but this ain't guaranteed.

3) Sakura Massage.

You can find this on Google Maps, and it's hard to miss. This one was definitely a win and highly recommended.

I walked in, there was a nice girl who showed me the menu. I opted for just one girl for 1. 5 million dong for 60 minutes.

They tell you to wait in the waiting room which is the first door on the left when you walk in. The door was closed for some reason, so I walked right by it and ended up in their storage room.

A guy will come in and take you up the elevator and to your darkly lit room with a bed, bathtub, and a bathroom with a sauna. There is also a place to put your stuff and hang your clothes.

This was my first time doing this, so I just sat on the bed with my clothes on, but I guess you're supposed to strip down when the girl shows up.

Girl shows up, she tells me to take off my clothes and sends me into the sauna for a few minutes.

Then she takes off her clothes, draws a bath, and she washes you up, which was nice.

After drying you off, she takes you to the bed for the massage part. I wasn't sure whether I was supposed to ask for extras here or after the massage, so I just brought it up, and she asked for 1 million dong for FS, which I put on the nightstand next to the bed. We communicated via Google Translate on her phone, which was kind of hilarious, but it worked.

Then it was pretty much a very basic massage and then on the flip, she gets to work. I got a lot of GFE this time, so I'm not sure if this is normal or not, but I plan to go back tomorrow and compare.

Afterward, you get another bath, and then she sends you out to the elevator to go back down while she cleans up the room.

That's it!

As soon as I get a local sim card with phone number, I'll try the Gaito thing and report back.

If there are any requests for me to toftt while I'm here in the Nang, let me know, and I'll see if I can slip it in my crazy schedule.

Happy Hunting!

Desin
06-24-23, 21:47
Good luck Tranx and enjoy your holiday. I'll be following your journey.

Maybe you could describe what kind of girls you prefer and what you get, so this will give insight about what to expect?

Tranx
06-25-23, 11:16
HCMC and Hanoi seem to be getting all the love here in the Vietnam forum, so I'm doing my part to keeping the Nang relevant, since I'm here anyway.

After my misadventures not having a local sim card, I finally found a Viettel and went there this morning.

English was not happening, and even with Google Translate, I felt we weren't communicating at all.

But I managed to get a 60-day sim card (which I don't need since I'm only here for a week) that had data, free voice, and 3,000 sms messages for 120,000 dong.

They made a copy of my passport and took my picture.

For those who don't want to give away that kind of personal info, I recommend either not getting a local sim and just sticking with the massage places, or possibly going through a broker and getting an unregistered sim. But then you run the risk of having it shut off randomly.

Also, I was told that the airport can also be shady when getting a sim card, so there's no guarantee that you're getting a legit sim unless you directly to one of the telecom stores.

On a side note, there is also a Viettel postal service, so make sure you're heading to the right place (a telecom store) on Google Maps or you might end up at a post office type place.

But if you're staying in a big city, the other telecoms here are also supposedly okay. But I haven't tried them.

Today was Gaito girl day, so I pulled up the latest iteration of the website (gaito. Fun), turned on Google Translate, and I narrowed it down to the region where I was at.

I messaged 7 girls that had the most reviews, but only 2 replied. I'm not sure if it's because it's a weekend or whatever.

I used Google Translate to ask if the girl was working. I also mentioned that I was a foreigner out of professional courtesy to prevent any issues.

Out of the 2 girls, only one responded positively, so she gave me the address to her hotel.

I told her I would be there in 20 minutes (they like it when you give them a time frame of arrival).

I took a Grab to the hotel and was met by this grandma at the "front desk" which was literally a chair next to a table. No need to bring a passport to "check in".

I paid her 120,000 dong for the room, and she gave me a keycard which had the room number. No conversation needed. (You can always ask the girl how much the room is in advance).

I went to my room and texted the girl that I had arrived and the room number.

She told me to shower and wait for her. (FYI, use the slippers when walking in the room because the girls like to spit on the floor, so if you go barefoot, you are walking on dried spit and probably other juices).

So I took my shower and waited in room with just a towel on. Also, make sure you leave one towel for her when you are finished. Don't use both of them!

Girl shows up and is not as awesome as her pictures (go figure) and immediately gets to work. Do not expect any GFE. It's a job, and her mission is to get you to nut as efficiently as possible.

She didn't speak any English, so I had Google Translate ready to go, but there really wasn't much conversation because use your imagination.

Once work was complete, we took a shower separately, she got her kudos, and she was off to her next Romeo.

I'm more into GFE and cute friendly and all-natural girls, so I'm not sure if Gaito will be my scene. But I'll give it a few more tries to increase the sample size.

So I went back to Sakura Massage to see if I can get more GFE action.

This time, I got a really beautiful girl (but heavy on the chest silicone). Once again, 1. 5 million to enter Thunderdome and the girl asked for 1 million tip.

Unfortunately, this girl was all about business, so I must've been lucky with the first girl to get that kind of GFE.

One other tip I will throw in is to get the Zalo messaging app. The GFE girl wanted to keep in touch and play on the side, but she only had Zalo and Line. So Zalo seems to be the thing here.

I'm running out of things to try here (besides other massage places and Gaito girls), so if anybody has any other suggestions, I'll try them out and report back.

Tranx
06-25-23, 11:20
HCMC and Hanoi seem to be getting all the love here in the Vietnam forum, so I'm doing my part to keeping the Nang relevant, since I'm here anyway.

After my misadventures not having a local sim card, I finally found a Viettel and went there this morning.

English was not happening, and even with Google Translate, I felt we weren't communicating at all.

But I managed to get a 60-day sim card (which I don't need since I'm only here for a week) that had data, free voice, and 3,000 sms messages for 120,000 dong.

For those who don't want to give away that kind of personal info, I recommend either not getting a local sim and just sticking with the massage places, or possibly going through a broker and getting an unregistered sim. But then you run the risk of having it shut off randomly.

Also, I was told that the airport can also be shady when getting a sim card, so there's no guarantee that you're getting a legit sim unless you directly to one of the telecom stores.

On a side note, there is also a Viettel postal service, so make sure you're heading to the right place (a telecom store) on Google Maps or you might end up at a post office type place.

But if you're staying in a big city, the other telecoms here are also supposedly okay. But I haven't tried them.

Today was Gaito girl day, so I pulled up the latest iteration of the website (gaito. Fun), turned on Google Translate, and I narrowed it down to the region where I was at.

I messaged 7 girls that had the most reviews, but only 2 replied. I'm not sure if it's because it's a weekend or whatever.

I used Google Translate to ask if the girl was working. I also mentioned that I was a foreigner out of professional courtesy to prevent any issues.

Out of the 2 girls, only one responded positively, so she gave me the address to her hotel.

I told her I would be there in 20 minutes (they like it when you give them a time frame of arrival).

I took a Grab to the hotel and was met by this grandma at the "front desk" which was literally a chair next to a table. No need to bring a passport to "check in".

I paid her 120,000 dong for the room, and she gave me a keycard which had the room number. No conversation needed. (You can always ask the girl how much the room is in advance).

I went to my room and texted the girl that I had arrived and the room number.

She told me to shower and wait for her. (FYI, use the slippers when walking in the room because the girls like to spit on the floor, so if you go barefoot, you are walking on dried spit and probably other juices).

So I took my shower and waited in room with just a towel on. Also, make sure you leave one towel for her when you are finished. Don't use both of them!

Girl shows up and is not as awesome as her pictures (go figure) and immediately gets to work. Do not expect any GFE. It's a job, and her mission is to get you to nut as efficiently as possible.

She didn't speak any English, so I had Google Translate ready to go, but there really wasn't much conversation because use your imagination.

Once work was complete, we took a shower separately, she got her kudos, and she was off to her next Romeo.

I'm more into GFE and cute friendly and all-natural girls, so I'm not sure if Gaito will be my scene. But I'll give it a few more tries to increase the sample size.

So I went back to Sakura Massage to see if I can get more GFE action.

This time, I got a really beautiful girl (but heavy on the chest silicone). Once again, 1. 5 million to enter Thunderdome and the girl asked for 1 million tip.

Unfortunately, this girl was all about business, so I must've been lucky with the first girl to get that kind of GFE.

One other tip I will throw in is to get the Zalo messaging app. The GFE girl wanted to keep in touch and play on the side, but she only had Zalo and Line. So Zalo seems to be the thing here.

I'm running out of things to try here (besides other massage places and Gaito girls), so if anybody has any other suggestions, I'll try them out and report back.

At Desin thanks for the support!

I'm more into the girl-next-door au nature cute and friendly type of girl. In terms of physical appearance, I'm not into the sexy glamor look, and I prefer girls that are thinner, since I'm a small guy.

The girls I've met have all been petite (which is good), but a lot of them are silicone enhanced, which is not my thing.

Also, the Gaito girl's face was way different than her pictures. I figured they put those silly stickers over their face to hide their identity, but in her case, it was to hide some fugliness.

The girls at Sakura have been way better in terms of appearance, so I might end up just focusing my energies there.

Tranx
06-26-23, 17:32
I'm wrapping up my time in the Nang, so I wanted to give final thoughts.

Today, I tried a few places mentioned in the Korean and Japanese mongering forums. They all either closed, completely suck, or you need to be Korean or Japanese to get into those places.

So I won't even bother mentioning those here. I will mention that they have KTV and club options. But I don't like either of those, so I didn't check them out.

The funny thing is that they all mention Sakura Massage, and I agree that it is the simply the easiest way to get your rocks off here in the Nang.

The front receptionist girl speaks good enough English, you walk in, pick the menu that you want, get it done, and you're out.

I've tried other VIP massage places here, and they aren't as professionally run. If anybody has any other alternatives, please share!

If you want to go cheap and just want to empty your load, go the Gaito route, but you'll need to get a local phone number, and you can't really get that unless you provide your passport.

You might be able to get away with it by trying to add the girls number to Zalo and seeing if they respond, but I had almost zero success. YMMV.

Also, the logistics of texting a girl, waiting to see if she responds, heading to the hotel she is at, and of course coordinating if you are texting more than one girl can be complicated.

But the girls are much cheaper and they are basically there to work. Also almost all of them I had met barely speak any English. Google Translate is your friend, but there isn't much to talk about with them.

If you want to play the hookup game, Tinder, Line, Zalo, Wechat, etc. Are your friend. Lots of professionals on Tinder and Find Nearby on the other messaging apps can come up with some interesting results. I didn't want to pay money on Tinder to message any girls back, and I just didn't have the patience to do the whole back and forth on messaging apps or dating sites.

Finally, I had bad experiences with outcalls to my hotel. Depending on the hotel you are staying at, some of them have curfews and won't allow anyone to be in your room after 10 or 11 pm. If you want to bring your fun home to your hotel, make sure you do it earlier in the day. This just happened right before I am writing this report, so I'm still pissed off about the situation I was put into because of the stupid agency.

Anyway, the Nang is a charming city, and I really enjoyed my time here, so I hope my posts are able to help out any newbies that come here for the first time like I did.

Happy hunting!

Tranx
06-26-23, 17:33
I'm wrapping up my time in the Nang, so I wanted to give final thoughts.

Today, I tried a few places mentioned in the Korean and Japanese mongering forums. They all either closed, completely suck, or you need to be Korean or Japanese to get into those places.

So I won't even bother mentioning those here. I will mention that they have KTV and club options. But I don't like either of those, so I didn't check them out.

The funny thing is that they all mention Sakura Massage, and I agree that it is the simply the easiest way to get your rocks off here in the Nang.

The front receptionist girl speaks good enough English, you walk in, pick the menu that you want, get it done, and you're out.

I've tried other VIP massage places here, and they aren't as professionally run. If anybody has any other alternatives, please share!

If you want to go cheap and just want to empty your load, go the Gaito route, but you'll need to get a local phone number, and you can't really get that unless you provide your passport.

You might be able to get away with it by trying to add the girls number to Zalo and seeing if they respond, but I had almost zero success. YMMV.

Also, the logistics of texting a girl, waiting to see if she responds, heading to the hotel she is at, and of course coordinating if you are texting more than one girl can be complicated.

But the girls are much cheaper and they are basically there to work. Also almost all of them I had met barely speak any English. Google Translate is your friend, but there isn't much to talk about with them.

If you want to play the hookup game, Tinder, Line, Zalo, Wechat, etc. Are your friend. Lots of professionals on Tinder and Find Nearby on the other messaging apps can come up with some interesting results. I didn't want to pay money on Tinder to message any girls back, and I just didn't have the patience to do the whole back and forth on messaging apps or dating sites.

Finally, I had bad experiences with outcalls to my hotel. Depending on the hotel you are staying at, some of them have curfews and won't allow anyone to be in your room after 10 or 11 pm. If you want to bring your fun home to your hotel, make sure you do it earlier in the day. This just happened right before I am writing this report, so I'm still pissed off about the situation I was put into because of the stupid agency.

I haven't been to Hanoi or HCMC, but it seems like you will have superior options there, and I'm pretty sure that is accurate. So if you have to choose between those cities and the Nang to play, definitely go to a place like HCMC instead.

Anyway, the Nang is a charming city, and I really enjoyed my time here, so I hope my posts are able to help out any newbies that come here for the first time like I did.

Happy Hunting!

Mmm29
08-07-23, 18:59

Also, I was told that the airport can also be shady when getting a sim card, so there's no guarantee that you're getting a legit sim unless you directly to one of the telecom stores.You sure it was only 120,000 dong for a 60 day SIM with data / voice / SMS? That is less than $7 US. I know that it's cheap but that seems a little too cheap. I got a 30 day Viettel sim with data but no sms for 300,000 at the airport. That is still less than $20 but maybe I got ripped off.

Mmm29
08-07-23, 19:23
Does anyone have any experiences here?One place to try in Vung Tau for some mid-range ST incall action is called Khach San (hotel) Amis on the. Hoang Hoa Tham. Not too far from back beach (the beach on the east side). The brothel is on the 2nd floor. It was 400,000 to the front desk and then 800,000 to the girl (so $50 US), but she pushed hard for at least 1 million. Nice clean room with mirrors and mood lighting. Service was not bad but a little rushed. I had to pay the 400 before I saw the girls but they told me they would give it back if I didn't see anything I liked. They showed me a lineup of about a dozen girls, all between 25-30. All doable but nothing special. This was around this time last year.

For lower-end there are girls that come out at night and hang around the middle of the big roundabout in front of the Lotte Mart, which is the only Mall in town. Rent a scooter and go there after dusk and just drive around the circle. If you see something stop and make a deal. I never saw anything there that interested me but I never went too late.

Weekdays it's pretty much a ghost town and hotels are all empty, but on weekends prices can go up by over 50% and the place is overrun by Vietnamese from Saigon, so best to go on a weekday imo.

StillFun
08-14-23, 14:40
Report on Nha Trang: first night I visited HoA the 2 - a chain of 4 erotic massage places. I paid 1400 for an hour (£45) plus another £3 as a tip for the guy taking me to my room and who chooses the girl. It was sort of compulsory. The girl was pleasant but not wonderful. She was too thin for me. Anyway she ran a bath and washed me in it. Rubbed me a bit but nothing great unlike a massage place I went to in Hanoi last year. The massage was crude but real. On the turn she asked for another £30 for sex. I deliberately didn't bring another enough money so I just got a happy ending for £15. The happy ending was average so I reckon I did well not going for FS. It would have been too mechanical for me to enjoy.

I was staying at the south end of the main strip which has a lot of small massage places, some of which are legit and a few not. The second night I visited one - £17 for Happy Ending, I enjoyed but never had an ending. Her technique was crap. The following night in another place I had Full service for £17. It was more fun for the girl who came explosively to her astonishment. For me yeah, but nothing more. Nha Trang has a great beach but it is very built up with lots of hotels. I stayed in a not girl friendly 5 star for £27 including a huge buffet breakfast and a great pool.

StillFun
08-17-23, 16:07
Visited Moonlight Danang hotel in Danang. It had mixed reviews in various places but it was very upfront which I liked. Got to the front of the hotel and someone approached me asking if I wanted a massage. Yes, and I was escorted to the 4th floor. A menu, I choose the cheapest option 160000 Dong £50 approx including everything. Taken to a nice room with a bathroom. I didn't need to complain about the choice of girl - 27, sexy, friendly, cute. Shower together in a jacuzzi with some touching, then a very brief massage, oral and sex. I could have had bare back but I am not daft. All in a pleasant experience, I would return.

NewImage
09-28-23, 04:23
If we are talking about volume of mongering options which is better?

And best place to stay close to mongering venues in each?

Appreciate.

NI.

Jingo10
09-28-23, 06:50
If we are talking about volume of mongering options which is better?

And best place to stay close to mongering venues in each?

Appreciate.

NI.I think danang, because of the spa's available there. Nha Trang is ok and has the sailing club which is meant to be active but I'm not a club goer. NT generally is quite difficult to find girls, having said that I've had success there using telegram nearby feature.

I don't think either places are that easy but danang has numerous spa's often there are guys sat outside calling you if you walk by.

I was last in both places 6 months ago taking the train from HCMC, which although slow I quite enjoyed.

Also I think there is more to see around danang.

GoldenGorilla
10-09-23, 20:01
I was on a mission for some poon tang. I went to the top floor of the hotel but nobody was there. I was "going to the bathroom" and scoping the place out. It wasn't my first time to the ASEAN. Finally a guy appeared. I gave him the obligatory 200 k for "a massage". Then I waited in the room. I like this anticipation part. You never know who is going to show up. The woman who showed up was in her 30's and wearing a tight brown dress. You know they mean business when they wear sexy clothes in the spa. I wasn't really satisfied with her body or face. She was a little flabby around the tummy and she had small boring tits. She had nice legs and a firm butt. I didn't have any choice though because she was the only one there. The guy at the front desk had to call her to come in. We had chemistry straight away and she curled up next to me like a cat. We negotiated the price which was annoying but necessary. I thought she agreed to 300 k for sex AND a BJ. But she just rode me cowgirl (with some nice grunts and facial expressions) and no BJ. I took her missionary and tried doggy but she wouldn't let me. Of course I'm wrapped up. I bust a nut in no time (the benefits of not jerking off to porn at home). Afterwards she explains to me (using a translation app, Vietnamese and body language) that for 300 k, she will only do 1 or 2 positions (and no BJ). She tells me that for 1 million she will spend the night at my hotel room. She showed me like she was playing charades that she will do more positions for 1 million. I got her number like I always do. I don't have any plans of calling her because she's not really my type and her English skills are terrible.

Quynh.

ASEAN Hotel.

114 Tran Phu.

Vinh, Nghe An.

500 k ($20) for sex (no BJ).

Mmm29
10-13-23, 07:42
Visited Moonlight Danang hotel in Danang. It had mixed reviews in various places but it was very upfront which I liked. Got to the front of the hotel and someone approached me asking if I wanted a massage. Yes, and I was escorted to the 4th floor. A menu, I choose the cheapest option 160000 Dong 50 approx including everything. Taken to a nice room with a bathroom. I didn't need to complain about the choice of girl - 27, sexy, friendly, cute. Shower together in a jacuzzi with some touching, then a very brief massage, oral and sex. I could have had bare back but I am not daft. All in a pleasant experience, I would return.I think you mean't 1,600,000 dong.

Revrez
10-13-23, 18:46
I'm in HCMC. Is it worth traveling up to the Nang and Hanoi? I want to meet a non-pro. What have your guy's recent experience been in these areas or is there another city I should look into?

Aznstud02
11-14-23, 15:22
I tried Samdi Hotel for the first time and I'm fairly disappointed. The front desk asked for 1. 5 million for regular room for 45 minutes, 2 million VND for VIP room for 60 minutes. After paying, the host led me upstairs to the room and brought in 3 girls for me to pick. Two of them were average looking so I picked the prettiest one that was around a 6. 5 on my scale, which is pretty good. She didn't speak a word of English and she didn't even bathe me. After like 20-30 minutes of a mediocre massage, she asked if I wanted to "boom boom". No GFE at all, not even kissing any part of her body or DATY. You can tell she wasn't into sex with strangers. She barely moaned at all, like a dead fish. I lost my mood and she started giving me a handjob after like 20-30 minutes of sex. Horrible service overall. I will not repeat here.

OneUw84
11-21-23, 14:39
Go Dong Duong is back in business. They have been closed for a while but it is good to see they are back. Currently, Van Cao street is full with expensive Korean / Japanese massage places and Go Dong Duong is still old school (location: side street of Van Cao, NGO 200 Van Cao). Ticket is 300 K, incl. Sauna, wash and massage+extra. I had a really good time here, like always. The place will not win prices in design or luxury, but they do deliver. My girl Thuy, stepped into the bath with me and let me play with all her parts, and so she did with mine. After the tub, she got dresses again, but didn't put her panties back on for easy access. On the massage table much teasing was going on and after about 20 minutes, she got undressed again and performed a pretty good BJ. Again, I could play with her and after some time we went to FS. Incredible how flexible she was and how she could spread those short legs. She was really happy with the small vibrator I brought. She even came sooner than I did Went for a shower together and did a good cleanup. Tip for her was 1000 K, but worth it. Recommended!

OneUw84
11-29-23, 05:00
The common activities are mostly around the walking street and westerner backpackers (Tay ba lo) area near LE Loi, Chu Van An, and Vo Thi Sau streets. The last time I was there about more than 1 year, I was introduced to massage with FS at a Duy Tan 2 hotel (they have 2 location, only tried the Duy Tan 2 - heard that no FS at the main Duy Tan hotel).

Cheers,

Peter Nguyetlang.Yes, Duy Tan 2 still serves FS. I went for the 1 h + sauna and paid the ticket of 400 K. After sauna and shower I was brought to a small room and the girl immediately took of my towel and asked if I wanted boomboom. I said yes and asked I how much. She said 1. 5 M. I said thanks but no thanks. I said I only have 500 K (I do this intentionally, to prevent paying big amounts) and showed her I only have 500 K. She said HJ costs 500 K and asked if I want that instead. Again, thanks, but no thanks. My reply was I can do a HJ myself for free. Eventually she accepted 500 K for FS. She was in a hurry and wanted me to finish quickly. I took my time and set my own pace. Massage was poorly, FS so so.

Reiner Otto
12-02-23, 07:41
Will be there, middle of December. Are there any recommended locations (bars, massage saloons etc.) where to look for some action?

MarcusBus
01-03-24, 16:35
Do Son is officially over.

TConor
01-10-24, 00:31
Any reports here?

Pranked
01-11-24, 01:31
I went to Phu Quoc earlier this year and stumbled on a bit of a goldmine. An ocean of shag shacks!..Thanks for this great writeup! I will be headed to Phu Quoc in a few months, I hope I can get a similar experience. If anyone has any tips I'll try, and promise to report back.

D Cups
01-11-24, 02:27
One place to try in Vung Tau for some mid-range ST incall action is called Khach San (hotel) Amis on the. Hoang Hoa Tham. Not too far from back beach (the beach on the east side). The brothel is on the 2nd floor. It was 400,000 to the front desk and then 800,000 to the girl (so $50 US), but she pushed hard for at least 1 million. Nice clean room with mirrors and mood lighting. Service was not bad but a little rushed. I had to pay the 400 before I saw the girls but they told me they would give it back if I didn't see anything I liked. They showed me a lineup of about a dozen girls, all between 25-30. All doable but nothing special. This was around this time last year.

For lower-end there are girls that come out at night and hang around the middle of the big roundabout in front of the Lotte Mart, which is the only Mall in town. Rent a scooter and go there after dusk and just drive around the circle. If you see something stop and make a deal. I never saw anything there that interested me but I never went too late.

Weekdays it's pretty much a ghost town and hotels are all empty, but on weekends prices can go up by over 50% and the place is overrun by Vietnamese from Saigon, so best to go on a weekday imo.There used to be a massage parlor with lots of hotties right across from the port. I wonder if it is still there. I'll be going in April if anyone has any additional intel.

TConor
01-20-24, 01:17
If you wanted a happy ending a $5 or maybe a $10 tip in US cash dollars was all you needed. Anyone know what it is today?

Pulse0101
02-05-24, 06:57
Stayed at the Muong Thanh Grand at both the Nang and Hoang Mai when on a motorcycle ride from the Nang to Hanoi and can confirm that both have spas with cute girls (assigned) that offer FS. FS rates were 1. 5 M. It starts with a Sauna, followed by she bathing you in the tub, drying off, a rudimentary massage, followed by the offer. On acceptance, BBBJ followed by CFS.

The experience was smooth, though I would have loved a nice oil massage after a full day of riding!

Cheers / Pulse.

MarcusBus
02-05-24, 13:42
Stayed at the Muong Thanh Grand at both the Nang and Hoang Mai when on a motorcycle ride from the Nang to Hanoi and can confirm that both have spas with cute girls (assigned) that offer FS. FS rates were 1. 5 M. It starts with a Sauna, followed by she bathing you in the tub, drying off, a rudimentary massage, followed by the offer. On acceptance, BBBJ followed by CFS.

The experience was smooth, though I would have loved a nice oil massage after a full day of riding!

Cheers / Pulse.1. 5 m all inclusive or just tip for girl? Seems cheap if all inclusive.

Globalnomad5
02-05-24, 15:38
Thanks for the report Pulse.

Hopefully omitting the space will get around the useless spelling corrector here.

Cheers / Pulse.

Pulse0101
02-06-24, 06:28
1. 5 m all inclusive or just tip for girl? Seems cheap if all inclusive.1 M for the girl and 500 to the house.

StevePtt
02-06-24, 14:37
There are so many massage places here without even looking I was offered it just by walking around. The VIP place near Golden Sea 3 quotes 1.5 million, but you don't have to pay any quoted prices, this is Vietnam. Just say no and go to walk away the calculator comes out. A rule of thumb is to offer 2/3 of what they ask. Other massage places I said nothing and they immediately dropped prices 50%. Guess short of customers and it probably shows that I can take it or leave it. Some prices are reasonable and I don't bother haggling when it's 20 bucks for the gal. Eg Loseby Street 300+500. Grab drivers hanging around Ha Bong, again offered the 300/500 deal. Looks were cute. I declined, as am spent, from too much sex in the land of smiles.

GoldenGorilla
02-15-24, 02:35
I'm in Danang now. Where can I go for a soapy or nuru massage?

RockyBhai85
02-16-24, 04:00
I was in the Nang last month and wanted to have a good nuru session. Google searched and found this place Sakura. Went there and asked for nuru, charged me 1. 5 million. Paid and waited for 15 minutes.

Then took me to a room. A mid 20's girl, forgot her name, came in and undressed, took a bath in the tub. Asked her for a massage, she did a namesake one with just one hand and using the phone always. Got disappointed. Asked for b2 b, she said only FS, still with mobile and no massage. I got really turned off and left the place.

Walking back to hotel disappointed. Came a girl in a bike and asked whether want FS. Good assets and Johnny was awake. So hopped in with her. Took me to a public change room in the beach nearby and gave a fantastic BBBJ for 200 k. Dropped me back too.

Pranked
03-02-24, 18:24
Made two visits to massage places over the past week here on Phu Quoc island.

First visit was Thiêand Thai 2; one hour for 1. 600.000. Did not seem crowded. Lineup was 3 girls; I chose Mei, 24 yrs old, cute and friendly smile. Started with sauna, followed by shower, then massage on the bed. We had some google-translate-assisted conversation and shared a few laughs; by then she was enthusiastic. Massage was a bit rushed. After the flip she gave a great blowjob and I nearly nutted, but held out for the boom boom. This final act was good fun, started missionary, did some doggy, then finished in jockey; she took my full length without complaint and I spurted my condom-wrapped seed deep inside. Tipped 200 k.

Second visit was Venus Spa and Hotel (bouncer took me downstairs for massage). 1. 800.000 for 60 minutes; the guy asked for an extra 100 k to get a "very cute" girl. There was one other guy in the waiting area. Went to the room, and soon entered T; 24 yrs old, and rather adorable. Very similar process as above, massage was even more rushed and the BJ skills were not as good. Boom boom was pretty much exactly as above, and I left happy giving the girl a 200 k tip.

I might explore a little more, but value for money I concur that Thien Thai is solid. As mentioned on another forum, I want to explore a little more before I call it the Linh Cherry of the island, but it just might be.

Skadoosh
03-24-24, 00:47
Ok! I am a 36 year old male, 5'11 155 lbs with athletic build and a decent amount of worldwide experience.

My mongering experience was a 2/10 in the Nang. I personally don't recommend it.

The people here are *really* money-hungry and they kind of don't give a shit about the visitors. This is my overall take-away and I'm going to paste it at the bottom as well.

Massage Parlors:

I have probably walked past 100% of the massage shops in the tourist areas as an avid walker. There's actually lots of them, the Nang is a big tourist town. Half of the shops will be completely empty during prime hours, with nobody inside or outside and the doors open. Another 25% of shops will do "bait and switch", with a pretty, sometimes scantily clad girl out front luring guests in, then switching with a fully dressed, *masked* masseuse once your feet are in the water. Finally, it is very difficult to find any shops that will offer happy ending. I found one, and when I came back for a second time they tried to pick a fight with me because I didn't pay 2 million VND ($80) after she held two fingers in the air indicating price (mind you going rate in Ho Chi Minh City is roughly 200 K VND after 300 K massage, not 2,000 K O. O).

Hotels:

There are "Massage VIP" hotels (brothels) in the area which are run by packs of young men. The women stay upstairs, and they put you in a room and then send a lady down. I personally got in fights at approximately. 3 out of 4 of these places. One of which ended with a guy launching a vase at me and it shattering against the wall LOL. But long story short, these women were not well-cared for, they didn't seem healthy, and were quick. One was pretty averse to touch, had cold breasts, and stopped after 30 minutes.

The scene in these hotels reeks of a "trafficking" vibe, one where the women are not feeling free to come and go as they please. In addition there's like 5 or 6 guys manning each of these hotels and they are the ones running the show. There are bikers who know all the locations and will drive you around to wherever. But I was personally disgusted at the. Feel. Of them, along with the behavior of the women working. It didn't feel right.

Beach.

The beach is actually decent here. There are areas where there's lots of tourists. It's not like Pattaya, you can actually have a good day laying out on the beach Westerner-style and probably get a good glimpse of some hot 20-year old white chicks in thongs and so forth doing the same. So the beach scene is actually pretty kick-ass, if you're looking to do that then this is actually quite a solid pick for a regular beach vacation (for cheap) similar to like. Mexico.

You can get beach front hotels overlooking the beach for all of $40 / night in great areas. If you DO come here for a beach vacation, *that* is the way to go, forget even staying outside the beach front there's literally no point (or price difference, either), but you do have to look a bit. The room in these beachfront hotels that aren't overlooking the beach can be as low as $20, and are often less than $30.

So that part is good.

The food can be pretty damn good too.

But as far as the night-scene goes, it really is kind of a pain in the ass.

So to summarize:

1. Great beaches.

2. Good food.

3. Terrible for mongering.

4. Terrible for doing anything at night.

Too many people you'll encounter if you try to go out mongering are *really* money-hungry and they kind of don't give a shit about the visitors. It's very different than Thailand, and not nearly as. Open or free as would be enjoyable. This is my overall take-away.

NewImage
03-24-24, 09:04
Ok! I am a 36 year old male, 5'11 155 lbs with athletic build and a decent amount of worldwide experience.

My mongering experience was a 2/10 in the Nang. I personally don't recommend it.

The people here are *really* money-hungry and they kind of don't give a shit about the visitors. This is my overall take-away and I'm going to paste it at the bottom as well.

Massage Parlors:

I have probably walked past 100% of the massage shops in the tourist areas as an avid walker. There's actually lots of them, the Nang is a big tourist town. Half of the shops will be completely empty during prime hours, with nobody inside or outside and the doors open. Another 25% of shops will do "bait and switch", with a pretty, sometimes scantily clad girl out front luring guests in, then switching with a fully dressed, *masked* masseuse once your feet are in the water. Finally, it is very difficult to find any shops that will offer happy ending. I found one, and when I came back for a second time they tried to pick a fight with me because I didn't pay 2 million VND ($80) after she held two fingers in the air indicating price (mind you going rate in Ho Chi Minh City is roughly 200 K VND after 300 K massage, not 2,000 K O. O).

Hotels:

There are "Massage VIP" hotels (brothels) in the area which are run by packs of young men. The women stay upstairs, and they put you in a room and then send a lady down. I personally got in fights at approximately. 3 out of 4 of these places. One of which ended with a guy launching a vase at me and it shattering against the wall LOL. But long story short, these women were not well-cared for, they didn't seem healthy, and were quick. One was pretty averse to touch, had cold breasts, and stopped after 30 minutes.

The scene in these hotels reeks of a "trafficking" vibe, one where the women are not feeling free to come and go as they please. In addition there's like 5 or 6 guys manning each of these hotels and they are the ones running the show. There are bikers who know all the locations and will drive you around to wherever. But I was personally disgusted at the. Feel. Of them, along with the behavior of the women working. It didn't feel right.

Beach.

The beach is actually decent here. There are areas where there's lots of tourists. It's not like Pattaya, you can actually have a good day laying out on the beach Westerner-style and probably get a good glimpse of some hot 20-year old white chicks in thongs and so forth doing the same. So the beach scene is actually pretty kick-ass, if you're looking to do that then this is actually quite a solid pick for a regular beach vacation (for cheap) similar to like. Mexico.

You can get beach front hotels overlooking the beach for all of $40 / night in great areas. If you DO come here for a beach vacation, *that* is the way to go, forget even staying outside the beach front there's literally no point (or price difference, either), but you do have to look a bit. The room in these beachfront hotels that aren't overlooking the beach can be as low as $20, and are often less than $30.

So that part is good.

The food can be pretty damn good too.

But as far as the night-scene goes, it really is kind of a pain in the ass.

So to summarize:

1. Great beaches.

2. Good food.

3. Terrible for mongering.

4. Terrible for doing anything at night.

Too many people you'll encounter if you try to go out mongering are *really* money-hungry and they kind of don't give a shit about the visitors. It's very different than Thailand, and not nearly as. Open or free as would be enjoyable. This is my overall take-away.Have been to the Nang once before with my Viet GF so no straying.

Was hoping that here and Nha Trang would provide a nice alternative to Pattaya, Phuket etc -- if you know of any beachside locations in SEA with pussy and beach please inform me.

NI.