PDA

View Full Version : General Info

Admin
05-19-02, 21:10
Select "Add New Message" to post a message.

OttoGraham
10-25-03, 14:22
UNCLE OTTO’S CHARITIBLE FUND DRIVE!

Support WSG Charities, increase your charitable giving by 50%!

As you know, the WSGForum comes to you completely free of charge, thanks to the hard work of our webmaster, Jackson. Sites that provide far less entertainment and information charge big bucks for “memberships.”

Some of you may not realize that Jackson is also the moving spirit behind WSGCharities, which was formed for the express purpose of collecting funds to be used to purchase food for hungry children in Argentina.

The website is www.wsgcharities.com.

Between now and November 30th, for each $2 you contribute to WSGCharities, I will kick in an additional dollar, up to the breaking point of my own bank account. Your contributions are 100% tax deductible and totally in the good spirit that our community has.

In order to donate, visit the www.wsgcharities.com, and click on “donations.” After you have sent in your Pay Pal or snail-mail contribution, send me an email (ottograham@hotmail.com) with “I’m a friend of Uncle Otto” in the subject line, with the donation amount listed in the body of your email. And for every two dollars you contribute, I will match it with another dollar.

Thanks!

-Uncle Otto

California Guru
11-07-03, 15:58
I need recommendation for best place for an extended stay in Australia (or New Zealand) during Oct thru Apr. I'm retired so I'm interested in a quiet and safe apartment within proximity to good pooning and fun places to hang out.

Thanks,

Cal Guru

Supmam
07-11-04, 05:19
It seems from reading a lot of requests from foreign members, that the opinion of Australia is that it is a racist and unsafe country. And obviously some of it is merited, due to Australia's immigration policies now and in the past.

However, I do want to make members who are considering touring Aus aware that it is possibly the most ethnically diverse and racially tolerant countries in the world. Even our conservative parties here would be considered centre right in US politics.

As a immigrants child, I have never been harassed or attacked on the basis of skin colour, and most non-AngloSaxon's would have similar experiences. Of course there are areas one needs to be careful - but I felt more scared in Amsterdam and New York City.

And interestingly, the only time I suspected I was being refused admission because of my race was at an asian brothel in Melbourne, which only allows asians in. That place (59 York St) has a poor reputation for doing this to white, and other non-SE Asian patrons.

Sainter
10-01-05, 05:29
Hi Supman, just read this thread. Being of Asian background, I did suffer a small amount of abuse growing up. But since about 15 years ago, never has anyone made any racist remarks towards me in Melbourne. A few years ago, myself and a few friends took a road trip up to Queensland. On our way through, we stopped at a town called Gympie. I had beer bottles hurled at me and basically, we were chased out of town. I put this down to the Pauline Hanson phenomenon at the time. I think racism exists everywhere you go but, from an aussie viewpoint, we have it good here.

Regarding racism at AMP's(specifically York St), have you tried going on weekdays? I have been turned away many times on weekends. Maybe they really are full. However, if they do have some element of client selection due to race well, fuck them! There's a parlour in Collingwood called Cromwell Heights. I think I've been there at least 6 times. Not once have I been able to make it through the front door. I don't think too much about whether or not they are racist. I just go somewhere else.

Being of dark persuasion Supman, I think there is still a lot of paranoia around regarding you guys. I remember being in Thailand and Malaysia, the girls would refuse a black man service. Not because of the colour of their skin, but due to the size of their dicks. Not a bad problem to have. Asians, like myself would kill for such a dilemna.

Anyway, we live in the best city in the world with a great and safe sex industry. Let's all just enjoy that fact. :)

Supmam
10-02-05, 07:43
Hi Sainter. It has been a long time since that post and most of my feelings are unchanged, albeit I agree with your perspective on country Australia. I worked country Victoria for a while and found that there was a hint of "unfriendliness" that I hadnt experienced in Perth, nor in Melbourne, Sydney or Canberra.

I suppose that post was to make people aware that racism is not a large problem here in Australia's larger cities. There were a few questions in the forums saying is it safe in Aus for a black man etc. I just wanted to clarify that the problems in Australian cities (where most overseas tourists go) is negligible compared to other countries. Australia does get a bad rap for its racism, which I feel isn't warranted totally.

Its fairly openly discussed about 59 York St and the place in Sth Yarra having selective admission criteria. I'm not too heartbroken about it as Melbourne's a diverse and open city and there are many different women who provide many talented services. A bbbj and rimming by one asian WL is essentially the same as any other service if their is no connection and its harder to find connections if the WL is only here for short periods.

Don't know about Cromwell Heights. I went once and stayed with Zoe who's moved on. I can't say it was a bad brothel, but it wasn't for me. It was all too soulless and for that reason I didn't stay. I'd probably say that its one of the upper end brothels who cater to a certain type. I suppose your point is racism can take on many forms - poor service, no service, outright refusal, swearing and abuse. There may be an undercurrent amongst part of the population (incl WL) but in general the Australian man and woman in the cities are not openly racist and there is overwhelming warmth in Australian cities that belies its current PM and his opportunism.

I'm not a black man (subcontinental asian). I don't feel I have ever been discriminated at a brothel for the colour of my skin apart from York St. We live in a great country and Melbourne/Sydney/Perth/Canberra are all great cities for the warmth and openness shown to us migrants/children of migrants.

Cheers
Supmam

Hi Supman, just read this thread. Being of Asian background, I did suffer a small amount of abuse growing up. But since about 15 years ago, never has anyone made any racist remarks towards me in Melbourne. A few years ago, myself and a few friends took a road trip up to Queensland. On our way through, we stopped at a town called Gympie. I had beer bottles hurled at me and basically, we were chased out of town. I put this down to the Pauline Hanson phenomenon at the time. I think racism exists everywhere you go but, from an aussie viewpoint, we have it good here.

Regarding racism at AMP's(specifically York St), have you tried going on weekdays? I have been turned away many times on weekends. Maybe they really are full. However, if they do have some element of client selection due to race well, fuck them! There's a parlour in Collingwood called Cromwell Heights. I think I've been there at least 6 times. Not once have I been able to make it through the front door. I don't think too much about whether or not they are racist. I just go somewhere else.

Being of dark persuasion Supman, I think there is still a lot of paranoia around regarding you guys. I remember being in Thailand and Malaysia, the girls would refuse a black man service. Not because of the colour of their skin, but due to the size of their dicks. Not a bad problem to have. Asians, like myself would kill for such a dilemna.

Anyway, we live in the best city in the world with a great and safe sex industry. Let's all just enjoy that fact. :)

Kenster
10-19-05, 09:34
Guys,

Just out of curiousity, i have started visiting working ladies maybe once a week or sometimes less than that. Averagely, once a week.

Theres this place in Perth named Top 835 and it has gotten quite popular among the Perth people because they rotate their young Korean girls quite often and they provide BBBJ.

It is also apparent that these girls are rotated among the major cities, being Melbourne and Sydney. I was just wondering if there are any similar places over in Melbourne and Sydney.

What about health checks and regulations? Since they provide BBBJ, how can i be sure about the transmission of HIV and whether or not they have it or the laws in Australia regarding these things etc.

Thanks and if this is a topic that fellow readers do not wish to discuss or touch upon, feel free to delete this thread Mr. Moderator! My apologies in that event.

Best Regards,

Kenneth

The Voice
12-24-05, 04:12
guys,

just out of curiousity, i have started visiting working ladies maybe once a week or sometimes less than that. averagely, once a week.

theres this place in perth named top 835 and it has gotten quite popular among the perth people because they rotate their young korean girls quite often and they provide bbbj.

it is also apparent that these girls are rotated among the major cities, being melbourne and sydney. i was just wondering if there are any similar places over in melbourne and sydney.

what about health checks and regulations? since they provide bbbj, how can i be sure about the transmission of hiv and whether or not they have it or the laws in australia regarding these things etc.

thanks and if this is a topic that fellow readers do not wish to discuss or touch upon, feel free to delete this thread mr. moderator! my apologies in that event.

best regards,

kenneth

hi kenneth

i think there is a forum on this board that discusses topics like this. i am a frequent visitor to top 835 mainly because of the pretty young korean girls and their services (including bbbjs). i am also a health worker.

the risk of contracting hiv through bbbj is so remote, abdout the same (probability wise) as having hiv transmitted through intercourse with a condom. bbbj does leave you more exposed in other areas of stas but again, you are more likely to be killed or seriously maimed in a car accident as you drive to the brothel!

i am not suggesting that caution is thrown to the wind, i mean use common sense, brothel girls in places like top 835 have regular medical checks and they do examine your goods before going down on you. the same thing when you drive to the brothel, if you watch your speed, don't drink and drive etc you are less likley to be killed or maimed.

also, its worth noting that bbbjs from working girls in europe is the rule rather than the exception and they do not have any higher incidences of sta than in australia. i think it is just that australian (and i over generalise here) w/ls are lazy or just not as service foucussed as their european and asian counterparts.

Arcee
06-25-06, 19:22
I've got a Thai friend who's been offered a job in Australia. The job has been described to her as being a bar girl - she's supposed to push lady drinks and it's up to her on how much 'play' she gives to push the drinks. The establishment's owner is willing to arrange a visa for her. She's quite familiar with this sort of routine...

My question is, do these sorts of places even exist in Australia? She's a little older and while still quite cute and charming, I'm surprised she would be offered this type of job over say an 18 year old stunner. She'd be miserable if she ends up in a brothel, and she's leery there may be false pretenses on the offer. Any thoughts?

Barry D
06-26-06, 00:48
I've got a Thai friend who's been offered a job in Australia. The job has been described to her as being a bar girl - she's supposed to push lady drinks and it's up to her on how much 'play' she gives to push the drinks. The establishment's owner is willing to arrange a visa for her. She's quite familiar with this sort of routine...

My question is, do these sorts of places even exist in Australia? She's a little older and while still quite cute and charming, I'm surprised she would be offered this type of job over say an 18 year old stunner. She'd be miserable if she ends up in a brothel, and she's leery there may be false pretenses on the offer. Any thoughts?Not too sure about the other states/cities, but I am fairly sure that in Sydney this girl would end up in a brothel. The job she has described sounds familiar in Asia, but in Sydney there is nothing really like that. We tend to have full service places, MP & strip joints. OK, in the strip joints such as Pure Platinum the girls push drinks, but not in the way you are suggesting (at least not in my experience....;)). Caveat Emptor!

Rubber Nursey
06-26-06, 01:01
My question is, do these sorts of places even exist in Australia?

If there is, and anyone could tell me where they are and how they operate, I would love to know. (From an advocates point of view, not as an employment opportunity! :) )

Personally I've never heard of the bar girl and/or 'lady drinks' type setup in Oz - in MOST states, a place that provides sex services is, under no circumstances, allowed to sell alcohol, and vice versa. I'm presuming that means your friend's job offer is probably coming from a strip club or 'Gentleman's Club" - but it sounds a little iffy to me that she would be provided with a visa, etc, just to work the bar at a strip club.

I've been involved in sex worker advocacy for many years now and I'm in regular contact with a nationwide network of sex worker organisations, etc. If you have any details of your friend's job offer, you could PM me if you like and I might be able to point you (and her) in the right direction of where to get information and support.

Member #3409
06-26-06, 13:31

My question is, do these sorts of places even exist in Australia? She's a little older and while still quite cute and charming, I'm surprised she would be offered this type of job over say an 18 year old stunner. She'd be miserable if she ends up in a brothel, and she's leery there may be false pretenses on the offer. Any thoughts?

Well there is no way a legit business could organise a visa for her to work in a bar in Australia, thats for sure. An un-legit business could find a way through the back door though. I would be very weary indeed and as others have pointed out there is no place like that in Australia, I doubt a customer could or would pay enough to make it worth the ladies while unlike in Thailand. My guess like others is she would end up in a brothel and yes I would say many false pretenses have been offered.

Danger Will Smith I would say, tell her to go with her gut feeling!!!!!!

Freeman 418
06-27-06, 12:48
Most guys here have been around the traps.. and I agree, I've never seen such a place in Sydney.. if you know of one.. let me know, so I can visit!

The concept just wouldn't work well here.. we don't tip by rule, and don't buy "lady drinks" for fun.. it's different when we visit LOS.. it's kind of expected there. Here no.

Get her to find out as much as she can about the place and people offering. The visa thing sound ridiculous.

Arcee
06-30-06, 02:40
Thanks everyone!

I passed along the warnings and she declined the offer. She mentioned something didn't seem right and your warnings were right in line with her instincts.

Thanks again.

Soft Mail 07
02-04-07, 11:04
Can anybody comment on the HIV rate among sex workers in Australia? I know in certain countries it is high, and Australia has mandatory health screening regulations. But are these regulations are properly followed? What is the risk?

Rubber Nursey
02-10-07, 06:20
The rate of HIV infection among Australian sex workers borders on zilch. The work of Australian sex worker organisations has long been used by other countries around the world as a model to base their own health strategies on. The decriminalisation/regulation of sex work in some Australian states (and next door, in New Zealand) is also credited with a reduction of STIs, by empowering sex workers with the right to protect their own health. Go to www.scarletalliance.org.au for links to Aussie sex worker health statistics.

And for the record, Australia doesn't have 'mandatory health screening regulations'. Every state and territory in Australia has different prostitution laws; decriminalised in one state, legalised in a couple and largely illegal in the others. Some states have testing guidelines - most do not. You can also find overviews of each state's prostitution legislation on the above website.

As for risk...always use a condom and there isn't any.

Ray01
03-24-07, 11:13
Here,here , I could not have agreed with you more. Thank you for setting it straight

Guys,

Just out of curiousity, i have started visiting working ladies maybe once a week or sometimes less than that. Averagely, once a week.

Theres this place in Perth named Top 835 and it has gotten quite popular among the Perth people because they rotate their young Korean girls quite often and they provide BBBJ.

It is also apparent that these girls are rotated among the major cities, being Melbourne and Sydney. I was just wondering if there are any similar places over in Melbourne and Sydney.

What about health checks and regulations? Since they provide BBBJ, how can i be sure about the transmission of HIV and whether or not they have it or the laws in Australia regarding these things etc.

Thanks and if this is a topic that fellow readers do not wish to discuss or touch upon, feel free to delete this thread Mr. Moderator! My apologies in that event.

Best Regards,

Kenneth

Liondale
06-14-07, 17:29
Hi guys,

sorry, this might be a stupid question, but I see in some ads that the girls offer "A Full Service". I am not familiar with that term from other places (Europe/Asia) so was hoping any of you could help me with what it means.
Is is just normal full service - meaning intercourse (covered) or does it mean something more?

AussieGaigin
06-14-07, 20:37
Hi guys,

sorry, this might be a stupid question, but I see in some ads that the girls offer "A Full Service". I am not familiar with that term from other places (Europe/Asia) so was hoping any of you could help me with what it means.
Is is just normal full service - meaning intercourse (covered) or does it mean something more?

A lot of places here are just massage parlours, which offer nude R&T, due to licencing restrictions. "Full service" usually indicates that covered sex is available, although more could be on offer by negotiation.

Edward M
07-02-07, 00:07
I am considering a trip to Australia and of course hitting the brothels. Can someone give me a feel for the racial makeup of the working girls in various cities in legal brothels?

Any aborigine women? What percent asian? Any polynesian or African?

Thanks.

AussieGaigin
08-27-07, 23:20
THis site may give you the info you require:

http://www.abr.business.gov.au/(nxfdjn45ufjme0rlyj0nxc45)/main.aspx

Flyboy 2000
09-06-07, 13:33
I am considering a trip to Australia and of course hitting the brothels. Can someone give me a feel for the racial makeup of the working girls in various cities in legal brothels? Any aborigine women? What percent Asian? Any Polynesian or African? Sorry if this is a little later for you, Edward.

Not sure about the 'outback' areas as I've never been there but for sure it's rare to find Australian Aboriginal WLs in the city, that's for sure (and I suspect in the outback it'd be much the same). Few African and Polynesian as well. Most WLs here are either your standard Caucasian (Aussie or similar) or from a wide variety of Asian countries - mainly Thailand, China, Japan and Korea.

Asian WLs are the mainstay of most of the lower-priced brothels and massage parlours, both in the city and inner-city areas.

Edward M
09-09-07, 15:52
Sorry if this is a little later for you, Edward.

Not sure about the 'outback' areas as I've never been there but for sure it's rare to find Australian Aboriginal WLs in the city, that's for sure (and I suspect in the outback it'd be much the same). Few African and Polynesian as well. Most WLs here are either your standard Caucasian (Aussie or similar) or from a wide variety of Asian countries - mainly Thailand, China, Japan and Korea.

Asian WLs are the mainstay of most of the lower-priced brothels and massage parlours, both in the city and inner-city areas.Thanks for the info. I do not think info like this is ever too late because even if it is of no use to me, someone else in the future may have the same question.

Jedi Knight
10-02-07, 12:31
Nearly all establisments advertise in the local paper - The Advertiser. You can even see the personals on-line :)

Although they are not allowed to advertise that they offer a full service, they all do. There are a couple that offer spa's, and these are generally just 'rub and tug'. But it's easy to find FS in Adelaide. Some are a little seedy but a no obligation visit will set your mind at rest.

Also, they'll come to you, and often at a lower cost. And you can always reject, but that could be a little harsh :)

The only downside is that prostitution is not legal in South Australia (yet!) but the police no longer see it as a crime and no longer make visits. The current law makes the girl liable but not the customer - a strange situation.

Adelaide is seen as a city of Churches and right-angles - you'll know what I mean if you come here :) The Goverment always fears the moral minority and have yet to fall in line with neighbouring States to legalise mongering here.

btw As the cost is quite high, the girls generally do not expect a tip. Most of the brothels are run with a 'receptionist' who will introduce the girls to you. When your time is up, there will be a sharp rap on the door to let you know that it's time to go.

There are very few street walkers and the police are very hot on that. If you get caught trying to pick one up you will have quite a humiliating time explaining that to the MWF :) Hanson Road, heading towards Grand Junction Road is the best spot to pick these up, but any respecting mongerer would give it a wide berth. I've heard that a BBBJ and CIM costs $60 in your car.

Good luck - it's a bit like looking at a Chinese restaurant's menu - spoiled for choice :)

Lovesexbabe
12-29-07, 02:50
I am a woman and of course do not have to pay for sex but want to tell you about my best sexual experience.

I met a man in Australia. He had the dick that never went down, LOL. He was 45 but insisted he was not on Viagra. But then he would, right? Heh he. Nevertheless, he NEVER let me down on erections, ever, and at our height, we did it five times in one night.

I met him in a pub and he was good looking. Unlike men, women can screw who they wish, pretty much, so we don't have to settle for ugly guys. He was my type. Dark hair, Italian looking, handsome face, tallish. 5' 11. And of stocky build. Women like stocky men. Stocky equals big penis. Size matters. Looks, too.

The first time we fucked it was unbelievable. We went on a date and snogged outside the Sydney Opera House. The sparks were really flying. Then we went to his hotel near the airport. He was married and lived out of town.

We had sex three times. His penis was a good length and had a great girth, yet was smooth but very, very hard. It was a nice colour. Not too white, which I like. The first time, he screwed me in the missionary position and came quite quickly. I asked him: "Can you do it again? " and he said "yes". This time, he licked my **** and caressed my tits first. I thought I'd died and gone to heaven. I was dripping wet.

Then I put my lips around his cock. It was wide, warm and wonderful. I wouldn't let him come yet, so he took me from behind. Let me say that there were tears running down my face, he was so big. After fucking me very hard for about 20 minutes he got underneath, with me on top. He rubbed my tits and screwed me hard, until I came, loudly.

After that we fucked once more and I don't think either of us came because we'd fucked ourselves to a standstill.

We met many times after this, screwing our way around the beaches and parks of Sydney harbour, sometimes in daylight. Several times we were nearly caught, and actually caught in the act once by security guards. But we had great times. Some of the best times were in his car off the motorway, or near my house in the backstreets at night. We couldn't wait to get our clothes off and couldn't keep our hands off each other.

Okay, I ended up falling for him, which wasn't part of my plan. Serves me right, I guess. But I don't regret it. It was the best sex of my life and after a previous bf who couldn't get it up (he was sh**e in bed and couldn't keep up with my demands), this guy was like a gift to me. I'll never, ever forget him.

Thank you, R. You brought a lot of happiness.

JustBlue
01-04-08, 11:54
Take care and hope we can meet one day. I'm good at my job.

I am a woman and of course do not have to pay for sex but want to tell you about my best sexual experience.

I met a man in Australia. He had the dick that never went down, LOL. He was 45 but insisted he was not on Viagra. But then he would, right? Heh he. Nevertheless, he NEVER let me down on erections, ever, and at our height, we did it five times in one night.

I met him in a pub and he was good looking. Unlike men, women can screw who they wish, pretty much, so we don't have to settle for ugly guys. He was my type. Dark hair, Italian looking, handsome face, tallish. 5' 11. And of stocky build. Women like stocky men. Stocky equals big penis. Size matters. Looks, too.

The first time we fucked it was unbelievable. We went on a date and snogged outside the Sydney Opera House. The sparks were really flying. Then we went to his hotel near the airport. He was married and lived out of town.

We had sex three times. His penis was a good length and had a great girth, yet was smooth but very, very hard. It was a nice colour. Not too white, which I like. The first time, he screwed me in the missionary position and came quite quickly. I asked him: "Can you do it again? " and he said "yes". This time, he licked my **** and caressed my tits first. I thought I'd died and gone to heaven. I was dripping wet.

Then I put my lips around his cock. It was wide, warm and wonderful. I wouldn't let him come yet, so he took me from behind. Let me say that there were tears running down my face, he was so big. After fucking me very hard for about 20 minutes he got underneath, with me on top. He rubbed my tits and screwed me hard, until I came, loudly.

After that we fucked once more and I don't think either of us came because we'd fucked ourselves to a standstill.

We met many times after this, screwing our way around the beaches and parks of Sydney harbour, sometimes in daylight. Several times we were nearly caught, and actually caught in the act once by security guards. But we had great times. Some of the best times were in his car off the motorway, or near my house in the backstreets at night. We couldn't wait to get our clothes off and couldn't keep our hands off each other.

Okay, I ended up falling for him, which wasn't part of my plan. Serves me right, I guess. But I don't regret it. It was the best sex of my life and after a previous bf who couldn't get it up (he was sh**e in bed and couldn't keep up with my demands), this guy was like a gift to me. I'll never, ever forget him.

Thank you, R. You brought a lot of happiness.

Three I
03-05-08, 06:16
http://www.anzwers.net/hot/juicy/
http://juicyyi.livejournal.com/calendar
http://www.myspace.com/juicyyi

I just wanna know if you guys know they young lady.

FieldMouse
04-20-08, 05:08
Can any bros tell me if cheap Viagra or Cialis is avail in aust like it is in Indonesia?

Thanks

Fieldmouse

Gary Groundwork
04-22-08, 00:25
Can any bros tell me if cheap Viagra or Cialis is avail in aust like it is in Indonesia?

Thanks

FieldmouseMate you need a prescription and I'm pretty sure there are no generics available in the pharmacies. The last time I checked anyway.

Rodeo9112
09-01-08, 19:37
Where the heck is the Aussie Photo Gallery?

Rodeo

Puzzo
09-02-08, 00:17

Thanks

Fieldmousehttp://www.valuepharmaceuticals.com/default.html good online pharmacy it takes 7-10 days, send by registered mail.

EDITOR'S SUGGESTION: This is interesting, but you might consider re-posting it under the Viagra & other Performance Enhancements topic in the Special Interests section of the Forum where it will benefit the Forum Members who are specifically looking for this type of information. Thanks!

Dextro Sol
10-05-09, 09:40
I need som advices for a friend of mine, a WG from Bangkok. She says she plans to get a student visa for one year and go to Australia to work.

She is a really great woman, 38 years old.

What do you guys think about her chances to get a student visa, and if its possible to get one, what would be the best city to go to? Sydney?

She has been working in a soapy in Bkk for nearly 4 years.

Rubber Nursey
10-05-09, 18:29
I need som advices for a friend of mine, a WG from Bangkok. She says she plans to get a student visa for one year and go to Australia to work. What do you guys think about her chances to get a student visa, and if its possible to get one, what would be the best city to go to? Sydney?
Tell your friend to contact the Thai sex worker organisation, Empower www.empowerfoundation.org (the website is in both Thai and English). Empower has a very close relationship with the Australian sex worker organisation, Scarlet Alliance, and has heaps of information available about travelling to Oz for work. They'll be able to answer all her visa questions.

So long as she has the right visa, she can work lawfully in most of Australia. The legal environment is definitely best in Sydney, especially if she wants to work privately, but she'll be safe and earn good dollars in brothels all around the country. Once she gets to Australia, Scarlet Alliance will be able to point her in the direction of sex worker groups that can give her local workplace and legal information. www.scarletalliance.org.au

Australiasucks
11-23-09, 19:07
The sex scene in Australia is horrific, especially in Sydney, its unbelievable, we even make the sex prison known as the USA look like a land of eroticism.

MrBoring37
11-24-09, 00:15
1) Are there any FREE LANCE clubs, hotels or bars in Australia?

If so what part of australia?? and whats it called.

2) Also are there any red light districts in australia, if so where :)

Angra
11-29-09, 08:49
1) Are there any FREE LANCE clubs, hotels or bars in Australia?

If so what part of australia? And whats it called.

2) Also are there any red light districts in australia, if so where.ummmm Australia's a BIG place, you may want to be a little more specific?

Every major city has its red light district, and likewise for bars and things where you'll find FL's

The other option is just check the classified section of the local paper of the town/city you are in and you'll usually find it full of FL's advertising under personals/escorts/adult services/erotic massage/or similar titles.

MrBoring37
12-03-09, 12:38
Perth? Melborne, queensland or sydney. Just want to know where the "Free lance" (AKA free agent, independants) clubs bars or hotels are that have like 40-50 hot blond australian women in it plying their trade.

Rubber Nursey
12-09-09, 17:19
Perth? Melborne, queensland or sydney. Just want to know where the "Free lance" (AKA free agent, independants) clubs bars or hotels are that have like 40-50 hot blond australian women in it plying their trade.
You mean like termas or trick bars? There's no such thing in Australia. In most states, a place like that would be illegal.

Also, Australian independents tend to work alone, from private homes or as escorts. As Angra said, they advertise openly in local newspapers and phonebooks and also on the internet. Obviously there *are* places where you might find women working the bar (casinos, for example), but there certainly won't be 40 or 50 of them wandering around! And depending on which state you're in, they might not be very open about it, either.

Just so you know, people tend to come here thinking that "prostitution is legal in Australia"... that's simply not true. Australia has eight states and territories and every one of them has different prostitution laws. Every city has a unique sex industry culture. You'd really need to be more specific about the city you're travelling to if you want more specific advice.

Australiasucks
02-15-10, 20:29
Australia is a complete waste for sex, if you think its better than North America, you are only partly right. Prostitution is legal and the influx of Asian immigrants has made it somewhat less expensive, at least with Asian providers only but Oz as a whole is not a paradise for sex. It is good for employment and other things but as a whole Aussie women are cold even though its a warm country. Many Australian men marry foreign brides from Asia, that should tell you about the local women.

Johnny Maldiva
04-07-10, 03:14
Which cheap motels in Sydney for 6-12 hour stays will turn a blind eye to known sex workers?

Also, which areas in Sydney are the most prolific with culturally diverse WG, such as Indian and Lebanese?

AussieGaigin
04-07-10, 10:05
With the possible exception of the YWCA run establishments, no hotels/motels in Sydney will be the least bit concerned about who you bring back to your room. I'm not sure how they would identify a sex worker.

Sydney is "culturally diverse" everywhere if you want asians (Kor, PRC, Thai, Jap). Other nationalities you will have to do a bit of research on in local papers, websites etc.

Atomic Sunburn
05-21-10, 01:32
Australian customs officers have been given new powers to search incoming travellers' laptops and mobile phones for pornography, a spokeswoman for the Australian sex industry says.
Fiona Patten, president of the Australian Sex Party, is demanding an inquiry into why a new question appears on Incoming Passenger Cards asking people if they are carrying "pornography".
Patten said officials now had an unfettered right to examine travellers' electronic devices, marking the beginning of a new era of official investigation into people's private lives. She questioned whether it was appropriate to search people for legal R18+ and X18+ material.
“Is it fair that customs officers rummage through someone's luggage and pull out a legal men's magazine or a lesbian journal in front of their children or their mother-in-law?” she said.
"If you and your partner have filmed or photographed yourselves making love in an exotic destination or even taking a bath, you will have to answer 'Yes' to the question or you will be breaking the law."
Customs confirmed the new reference to "pornography" on the Incoming Passenger Cards and the search powers, acknowledging that searches conducted by officers may involve the discovery of "personal or sensitive possessions".
A spokesman said officers were trained to apply "tact and discretion" in their dealings with passengers.
"Including an express reference to pornography is intended to enhance the interception of prohibited pornography at the border, by making passengers aware that some forms of pornography may be a prohibited import," the spokesman said.
The "pornography" question has appeared on the cards since September last year. The change was only spotted by Patten earlier this month and it had received little to no coverage in the media.
Colin Jacobs, chairman of the lobby group Electronic Frontiers Australia, said the change appeared to have sneaked under the radar "without any public consultation about the massive privacy issues".
"It's hard to fathom what the pressing concern could be that requires Australia to quiz every entrant to the country on their pornography habits, as if visitors would be aware of the nuances of the Australian classification scheme," he said.
"If this results in Customs trawling through more private information on laptops searching for contraband, I would say the solution is way worse than the problem."
Patten said if the question was designed to stop child pornography being smuggled into the country then the question should have been asked about "child pornography", without encompassing regular porn.
Hetty Johnson, chief executive of child protection group Bravehearts, agreed with Patten that the question was too broad. She said it should only apply to illegal pornography.
"If it said child porn I'd be 100 per cent behind it - if you're carrying child pornography then you deserve everything you get," she said in a phone interview.
The issue has echoes of the 1956 detention of famed British conductor and composer Sir Eugene Goossens who had his bag searched upon his return from Europe.
He was carrying material that was considered, at the time, pornographic and his reputation was subsequently ruined, forcing him to flee the country.
"The term pornography is not referred to at all in the federal Classification Act, which customs relies on to classify their material," Patten said.
- with AAP

ASHER MOSES
May 20, 2010 - 4:38PM

Bearsk
06-15-10, 06:06
Are there any further reports on this issue?

Australian customs officers have been given new powers to search incoming travellers' laptops and mobile phones for pornography,

JayCar2014
06-15-10, 08:05
I’ve seen reports regarding the ability of Customs being able to search for porn. Apparently the declaration card with the new questions are only gradually being introduced meaning that some people get the new cards and some people get the old cards without the porn question. Luck of the draw.

Atomic Sunburn
06-24-10, 01:57
TRAVELLERS coming into Australia are being asked different questions depending on the card they are given by immigration officials.
The Government had pushed through the change in November last year, altering the first question on the Incoming Passenger Cards to ask travellers if they were carrying pornography.
Those answering "yes" will have their material examined by customs officials.
The change was labelled as "sneaky" and an "invasion of privacy" when revealed last week.
However the question is not being asked of all travellers, with an immigration spokesman saying there is no way of knowing how Older cards may be being used by travel agents and other operators beyond the large airlines.
The issue of bringing porn across the border was first raised by the Australian Sex Party who said many travellers will be embarrassed by the "invasion of privacy".
“Is it fair that customs officers rummage through someone’s luggage and pull out a legal men’s magazine or a lesbian journal in front of their children or their mother-in-law?” party leader Fiona Patten said.

"If you and your partner have filmed or photographed yourselves making love in an exotic destination or even taking a bath, you will have to answer ‘yes’ to the question or you will be breaking the law.”
Ms Patten said some travellers had not been asked to declare porn this year.
"I've had reports from people who have not had that question when they've come into the country in the past four weeks, but I've also had people confirm that they were asked that question."
A Customs and Border Protection spokesperson said the change was because the term “pornography” was more recognisable to travellers than the term “objectionable material”.
A poll of nearly 1500 news.com.au readers found that over 80 per cent believed the porn searches were an invasion of privacy.

Atomic Sunburn
06-24-10, 01:58
a melbourne man says his life has been ruined after customs officers took his hard drive from him because it contained pornography.
customs has recently started asking incoming travellers if they are carrying pornography in a bid to block illegal pornographic material entering the country.
ross mansfield had his hard drive confirep001ed a fortnight ago when he was coming home from a holiday in the philippines.

"they said i had some suspicious material on there.
"i said 'i forgot to remove any porn because my friends in the philippines, they download it, they're mutual friends'."
mr mansfield says despite the suspicious film was nothing more than standard porn.
"they (customs) are violating my rights," he told aap.
despite defending the contents of the hard drive, mr mansfield admitted to not having seen the film and said "i don't know what it is".
other movies included adult pretty woman, real female orgasm, asian babe moans, my friend's hot mum and sexy blond.
"they're all over 18.
"it's nothing ****."
the hard drive also contains about 5000 holiday photos and 30,000 songs.
mr mansfield threatened to sue customs if any of the material was deleted.
"i've got my livelihood on there.
"i'm more worried about the fact that they try and wipe out what's on my hard drive.
"if they touch my stuff i would find a lawyer ... i would be after suing them."
comment was sought from customs.
aap

AussieGaigin
06-24-10, 09:38
Do they have dogs trained to sniff out pornography??

I can foresee that it would slow down passenger processing considerably if everyone was subject to this sort of checking.

Perhaps we will need to put any suspect material onto a microSD card and swallowing it before getting off the plane.

Offshore Swell
06-24-10, 17:19
A question for my esteemed fellow mongers.

Is there any phone diversion or international roaming service available that will not give out the telltale international dial sound when the call diverts to me if I am overseas.

If i can find such a service, I can put my mobile phone on divert and my lovely wife will think that I am at work in Melbourne or Sydney or Darwin when she calls me.

When really I will be in Bali or Jakarta with my cock buried in some little honey while I tell my wife about how hot it is in Townsville this week.

Heh Heh.

Can anybody help out?

OS

Param Ahmad
03-02-11, 23:19
The sex scene in Australia is horrific, especially in Sydney, its unbelievable, we even make the sex prison known as the USA look like a land of eroticism.Maybe you've been there more recently than I have, but I'm surprised to read this. Regarding the sex scene in Sydney, Australia being "horrific", I suggest checking out the following:

http://allure-xxx.com/

http://stiletto.net.au/

Day Dreamer
03-02-11, 23:31
Get a Sim card in the country that you are going to and divert your phone to that overseas mobile. I use that all the time but not for the same purpose as you. If you are on a phone package the overseas call may be included.

Or subscribe to www, pennytel. Com get what they call a DID number, divert your mobile to that number and then use the web browser when you log in to divert your call to anywhere in the world. This way you avoid all the roaming charges and also do no have the international dial sound/

Good luck

A question for my esteemed fellow mongers.

Is there any phone diversion or international roaming service available that will not give out the telltale international dial sound when the call diverts to me if I am overseas.

If I can find such a service, I can put my mobile phone on divert and my lovely wife will think that I am at work in Melbourne or Sydney or Darwin when she calls me.

When really I will be in Bali or Jakarta with my cock buried in some little honey while I tell my wife about how hot it is in Townsville this week.

Heh Heh.

Can anybody help out?

OS

Bell 37
03-14-11, 04:47
Australia is a complete waste for sex, if you think its better than North America, you are only partly right. Prostitution is legal and the influx of Asian immigrants has made it somewhat less expensive, at least with Asian providers only but Oz as a whole is not a paradise for sex. It is good for employment and other things but as a whole Aussie women are cold even though its a warm country. Many Australian men marry foreign brides from Asia, that should tell you about the local women.It would be interesting to know what motivated our fellow member to adopt the name Australiasucks and to make so many negative posts on various ISG forums around the world.

For those of you who are familiar with the (mainly UK) www.adultwork.com Website, it is good when considering a WL advertiser be able to look at the comments from previous punters on the service they received. This system is a two edged sword as the WL's can (and do) submit comments on their view of individual punters.

This system allows prospective punters to avoid WL's with bad reports and also allows WL's to avoid accepting bookings from punters with reports from other WL's that suggest they are time wasters or otherwise not pleasant or desirable clients.

Ekspat
03-17-11, 11:40
Being on a trip through OZ now, MEL-ADE-MEL,

And having read the forum.

Found out, that all reported here is true and it might be even worse,

I have just booked me a flight to AC next month.

But. Don't get me wrong, it's a great vacation,

Melbourne was great, and Adelaide is fantanstic!

Great Ocean Road still to come!

Yessss, I am a tourist!

But for P4P, just forget it, AC coming soon!

I won't spend a single A$ here for P4P.

Cheers!

Meat Delivery
03-25-11, 04:07
[QUOTE=Ekspat; 1134758]Being on a trip through OZ now, MEL-ADE-MEL,

Found out, that all reported here is true and it might be even worse].

I've been mongering here in Sydney on a weekly basis for the past 6 years. During that time I've fucked well over

500 asian hookers and had a great fucking time along the way. Whilst I completely agree that other states in AU are

A whitewash for mongering Sydney has by comparison, quite an abundance of hot asian women and high quality

(asian) P4P establishments. Having said that I can see how the Sydney P4P scene could be difficult to negotiate for

A tourist as just randomly visiting brothels would be a very hit and miss affair (it is not as if all the brothels are

Concentrated on one or two red light districts either, they are finely interspersed through out the entire metropolitan

Area and are often very out of the way). These days I do most of my research using the local internet forums.

One great thing about the Sydney P4P scene in the diversity of nationalities to be found. Chinese, Thai, Korean,

Japanese and Malaysian women are here in abundance and amongst their ranks some absolute stunners can be

Found. Many provide very professional service and BBBJ is standard at a lot of establishments. A few simple rules of

Thumb could prove beneficial when hunting in Sydney. 1: Avoid High priced ($300 plus AUD) caucasian

Establishments (these shops are way over priced, the service is usually very sub standard as are the grotesque.

Caucasian monsters that work at them) 2: You should not need to pay more then $200 AUD for the hour with a.

Very hot Hooker ($160 is average, this may or may not include BBBJ, if requested it is better to pay a small fee

($20-30 AUD for extras) 3: Ask about her service and extras up front and be prepared to walk if you don't feel that.

You want to proceed with the booking, this is a very important point as it is often the case that the mamasan will.

Continue to bargain with you even after you have declined, just stick to your guns, be polite and tell her that you.

Might be back later. There are lots of establishments to check out and a little window shopping can pay big

Dividends in Sydney. The photos below give you some indication of the quality you can expect for $160 AUD per

Hour if you play your cards right. The lady in the red and black lingerie is From HK mid 30's excellent beach bunny.

Physique, huge silicone enhanced boobs and provides consistently excellent service to her customers. I've also had.

Her in lesbian doubles with other women at which she is a very competent and willing participant. The girl in the

White is from Japan, early 20's, very friendly, very pretty and a very sexy body. No BBBJ yet but can fuck like a

Demon and puts her all into her work.

Australiasucks
04-13-11, 02:28
[QUOTE=Ekspat; 1134758]Being on a trip through OZ now, MEL-ADE-MEL,

Found out, that all reported here is true and it might be even worse].

I've been mongering here in Sydney on a weekly basis for the past 6 years. During that time I've fucked well over

500 asian hookers and had a great fucking time along the way. Whilst I completely agree that other states in AU are

A whitewash for mongering Sydney has by comparison, quite an abundance of hot asian women and high quality

(asian) P4P establishments. Having said that I can see how the Sydney P4P scene could be difficult to negotiate for

A tourist as just randomly visiting brothels would be a very hit and miss affair (it is not as if all the brothels are

Concentrated on one or two red light districts either, they are finely interspersed through out the entire metropolitan

Area and are often very out of the way). These days I do most of my research using the local internet forums.

One great thing about the Sydney P4P scene in the diversity of nationalities to be found. Chinese, Thai, Korean,

Japanese and Malaysian women are here in abundance and amongst their ranks some absolute stunners can be

Found. Many provide very professional service and BBBJ is standard at a lot of establishments. A few simple rules of

Thumb could prove beneficial when hunting in Sydney. 1: Avoid High priced ($300 plus AUD) caucasian

Establishments (these shops are way over priced, the service is usually very sub standard as are the grotesque.

Caucasian monsters that work at them) 2: You should not need to pay more then $200 AUD for the hour with a.

Very hot Hooker ($160 is average, this may or may not include BBBJ, if requested it is better to pay a small fee

($20-30 AUD for extras) 3: Ask about her service and extras up front and be prepared to walk if you don't feel that.

You want to proceed with the booking, this is a very important point as it is often the case that the mamasan will.

Continue to bargain with you even after you have declined, just stick to your guns, be polite and tell her that you.

Might be back later. There are lots of establishments to check out and a little window shopping can pay big

Dividends in Sydney. The photos below give you some indication of the quality you can expect for $160 AUD per

Hour if you play your cards right. The lady in the red and black lingerie is From HK mid 30's excellent beach bunny.

Physique, huge silicone enhanced boobs and provides consistently excellent service to her customers. I've also had.

Her in lesbian doubles with other women at which she is a very competent and willing participant. The girl in the

White is from Japan, early 20's, very friendly, very pretty and a very sexy body. No BBBJ yet but can fuck like a

Demon and puts her all into her work. You got to be kidding me, there are plenty of attractive Caucasian / European women in Australia, the problem is that P4P with them is a lot more expensive than with an Asian, a good upscale brothel with Australian / European girls will set you back 300 AUD an hour on average in Sydney, Asian providers are much cheaper. Good looking women abound in Australia. You can thank the fact that many backpackers come to Australia from overseas each and every year, no shortage of pretty lasses in Oz.

Jasrob
12-06-11, 10:37
You haven't tried Gold Coast yet. There are lots of Premium Brothels here, and one of the best are from Benchmark which features a diverse, international selection of ladies. You better check out the place and you'd definitely be satisfied with their ladies. Here's a link http://www.brothelgoldcoast.com.au

AussieGaigin
02-09-12, 00:37
From a recent Sydney newspaper:

THE South Korean government has written to a number of Sydney mayors asking them to "dob in" Koreans involved in prostitution.

The move comes on the back of figures suggesting at least 1000 of its nationals are working in the local sex industry, many believed to be as a result of sex trafficking.

A letter sent by Jin Soo Kim, the Sydney Consul General for South Korea, has requested them to "advise us immediately" of "any information on Korean nationals" involved in illegal sex practices,"either as a victim or an offender". The letter says the consulate has a "police attache ready to support enforcement activities where needed".

One mayor who received the letter, Hornsby's Nick Berman, said: "It's not every day a foreign government writes to me about anything. So when I get a letter on something so disturbing, I take it very seriously."

It is understood South Korea is concerned about an alarming growth in Korean sex workers in Australia going unchecked.

A spokesman from its Sydney consulate said there were criminal "networks" in Korea linked to sex trafficking to Australia.

"There are operations I cannot talk about," he said, but stressed Sydney and Melbourne were the epicentres for alleged violations.

South Korea is understood to be pursuing reprisals against its nationals who willingly participate in the industry here, including a year in jail and compulsory return to Korea. More serious offences, including sex trafficking, can lead to 10 years in jail.

South Korea sent its special ambassador for overseas Koreans, Moon Hayong, to Canberra in December to meet senior foreign affairs officials and federal police. There have been reports of tensions between the two countries over the sex issue.

<<http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/news/sydney-nsw/koreas-sex-call-dob-in-our-prostitutes/story-e6freuzi-1226263192320

This article refers to Sydney, where the stry was published, but I guess the K girls are active in other areas as well.

The paper that had this article has pages of ads for "adult services" which feature K girls, so Mr Consul General must be pretty inept if he can't work it out for himself.

BrainDrain
07-31-12, 03:11
Get a Sim card in the country that you are going to and divert your phone to that overseas mobile. I use that all the time but not for the same purpose as you. If you are on a phone package the overseas call may be included.

Or subscribe to.

pennytel. Com get what they call a DID number, divert your mobile to that number and then use the web browser when you log in to divert your call to anywhere in the world. This way you avoid all the roaming charges and also do no have the international dial sound/

Good luckI've been using a Skype-in number for my overseas adventures. I divert my phone to the Skype number and collect the messages on mSkype Account. This allows me to call out to home country and also to the country I'm in.

Another nice feature of Skype is it can SMS in the country I'm visiting with Caller I'd showing my local number.

Cheers,

BD

MS Clive
12-30-12, 11:43
Saw this article which made me scratch my head (losing hair so I do not do this unless necessary)

http://news.yahoo.com/sex-drugs-rock-roll-australias-other-boom-034135156.html

Is this continent really have a growing sex industry?

Ilasan
09-21-13, 14:18
Prostitution in Australia is governed by state and territory laws, which vary considerably; and Federal legislation also has an impact on some aspects of prostitution throughout Australia, and of Australian citizens and residents outside of the country.

Eastern Australian states and territories liberalised their laws in the late twentieth century, however liberalisation has been restricted by upper houses of Parliament of several States, with legislation either being defeated or extensively amended. New South Wales was the first State to adopt a different model, decriminalising prostitution in 1979. This in turn became a model for New Zealand and a failed attempt in Western Australia in 2008. Victoria and Queensland adopted different models, based on legalisation, Victoria in 1986 and Queensland in 1992. In the remaining States of Tasmania, South Australia and Western Australia, despite intense debate and many proposed legislative reforms there has been no change in the laws. In the territories the ACT adopted partial decriminalisation in 1992, and the Northern Territory also allowed a partial decriminalisation in 1992. In all jurisdictions the issue remains deeply divisive and in the three eastern states with regulated sex work, there has been a process of continual review.

Wikipedia.

Grrrr
11-24-13, 07:13
Wish I'd have thought of this one. I might not have squealed so much about the cost of my private health cover.

http://www.theage.com.au/national/medibank-private-health-fund-paid-rebates-for-brothel-therapies-rort-20131123-2y2uc.html

AussieGaigin
11-24-13, 07:38
Wish I'd have thought of this one. I might not have squealed so much about the cost of my private health cover.

http://www.theage.com.au/national/medibank-private-health-fund-paid-rebates-for-brothel-therapies-rort-20131123-2y2uc.htmlTypical "know-all" journalist.

The health fund rebate covers the legitimate massage. If the shop offers "extras" (and very few accredited shops do. Allegedly 30 out of thousands nationally) , you pay extra and this is not rebated.

Ikksman
11-16-15, 01:08
Prostitution in Australia is governed by state and territory laws, which vary considerably; and Federal legislation also has an impact on some aspects of prostitution throughout Australia, and of Australian citizens and residents outside of the country. (Wikipedia)In China, the legal age of consent is 14. Many girls working in factories, shops and restaurants are as young as 16. AND, given the weird Chinese methods of counting age, you can only be sure of their true age if you see their ID card.

If you "unknowingly" bang a girl in China who is less than legal age by Australian law (but legal by Chinese law), are you committing a crime punishable by Australian law? Does it matter if the girl is a WG or simply a freebie SYT? Are BBBJs defined in the Australian legislation?

Naturally, I appreciate that the odds of the " unknowing", "accidental" act being identified by the Australian government are extremely small, particularly if one is sensible and stays beneath the radar at all times, including not revealing too much about oneself on ISG! I use sophisticated spoofing software that the Chinese government gave to me for services rendered. They asked do I want young girl or software. This software is also used by the Chinese government to prevent the U.S. stealing their highly advanced R&D data (that they originally stole from U.S. companies - haha).

Anyway, information and advice regarding these questions is sincerely appreciated.

Of course, these are purely hypothetical questions. I would never transgress any laws, Australian or Chinese. I always insist on inspecting any girls ID card (by my torch strapped to my head), whether it be in a dark KTV room with flashing strobes, or at 2:00am in a back alley village BBS! The only thing that slows me down is that 99.9% of them deliberately leave their ID at home!

I also wish to deny, as completely groundless, claims that I enjoy training SYTs to ISO standards (including stopping them spitting on the floor every 10 seconds when training BBBJ, and pissing in the drain when showering together). I also emphatically deny having a strong preference for young white tigers with pink, puffy nipples and pink pussies with no sign of black wood-ear fungus. All these claims are totally false!

Ikks

P.S. Many Chinese starting counting their age as "1" at the date of birth, and, all Chinese become one year older on the 7th day of the Chinese New Year (known as Ren Ri). The potential for confusion is significant!

P.P.S. A paedophile in China is defined as someone who has to make steam train noises and say "here comes the train into the tunnel" when trying to stick their dick in their mouth! Do not be this person!

Grrrr
07-22-16, 03:00
It's about time an alternative narrative was released by a respected agency to disputed the feminists who say that many sex workers are in fact sex slaves. Any punter who has been around a while knows that view is at total fabrication of facts. This study I believe presents a more accurate view.

http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/most-migrant-sex-workers-satisfied-with-their-work-australian-institute-of-criminology-20160721-gqb5ww.html

SirDog
06-25-17, 09:47
In China, the legal age of consent is 14. Many girls working in factories, shops and restaurants are as young as 16. AND, given the weird Chinese methods of counting age, you can only be sure of their true age if you see their ID card.

If you "unknowingly" bang a girl in China who is less than legal age by Australian law (but legal by Chinese law), are you committing a crime punishable by Australian law? Does it matter if the girl is a WG or simply a freebie SYT? Are BBBJs defined in the Australian legislation?

Naturally, I appreciate that the odds of the " unknowing", "accidental" act being identified by the Australian government are extremely small, particularly if one is sensible and stays beneath the radar at all times, including not revealing too much about oneself on ISG! I use sophisticated spoofing software that the Chinese government gave to me for services rendered. They asked do I want young girl or software. This software is also used by the Chinese government to prevent the U.S. stealing their highly advanced R&D data (that they originally stole from U.S. companies - haha).Division 272 of the Criminal Code Act deals with Child sex offences outside Australia. A child is considered anyone under 16 years of age.

Personally though, I think rather than wasting the taxpayers hard earned prosecuting they should just cut your dick off and call it square.

FriendClient
06-29-17, 11:02
How many people here have a Prince Albert piercing? I was told to give it 2 weeks and get back in the swing of things with it but be careful what positions I do and how hard I do thermas I don't want to do any real harm to the piercing. Obviously the more I wait, the better it will be in the long run.

Just wondering how it feels with the piercing active during bookings?

FriendClient
07-21-17, 08:07
AN elderly gunman shot up a Brunswick brothel as a terrified woman ran for her life.

The Taylor's Lakes man, aged 86, blasted himself in the stomach with a shotgun before he was dramatically arrested on the side of the Calder Freeway where the car had stopped.

He is undergoing treatment in hospital for serious injuries.

The drama unfolded outside the Romantics brothel on Colebrook St at about 9.50 am.

Channel 10 News in Melbourne reported he was an 86 yr old Asian guy. Wonder why he did this? Erectile Dysfunction? Shop refused his bookings? Clearly this guy has issues that needs to be checked out by a Professional Shrink. Hopefully not many of these type of people in today's society. What an absolute creep.

More can be red here - http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/law-order/elderly-man-arrested-on-freeway-after-brothel-shooting/news-story/600ed4185a1acb767a343cede1825196.

NickToo
07-22-17, 11:52
Channel 10 News in Melbourne reported he was an 86 yr old Asian guy. Wonder why he did this? Erectile Dysfunction? Shop refused his bookings? Clearly this guy has issues that needs to be checked out by a Professional Shrink. Hopefully not many of these type of people in today's society. What an absolute creep.

More can be red here - http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/law-order/elderly-man-arrested-on-freeway-after-brothel-shooting/news-story/600ed4185a1acb767a343cede1825196.I guess the backstory about such incidents will be eventually revealed.

It usually is.

Until then, speculation about his motives and his physical and mental state of mind doesn't help anyone.

FriendClient
07-23-17, 08:51
AN elderly gunman shot up a Brunswick brothel as a terrified woman ran for her life.

The Taylor's Lakes man, aged 86, blasted himself in the stomach with a shotgun before he was dramatically arrested on the side of the Calder Freeway where the car had stopped.

The drama unfolded outside the Romantics brothel on Colebrook St at about 9.50 am.

More can be red here - http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/law-order/elderly-man-arrested-on-freeway-after-brothel-shooting/news-story/600ed4185a1acb767a343cede1825196.https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DFZyMqfWAAA_ia9.jpg

7 News Melbourne.

Verified account.

At 7 NewsMelbourne.

Following.

More.

TONIGHT AT 6.

Several brothels in Melbourne targeted by a man armed with a knife. #7 News.

More to come.

Gees what is it with these disgruntled ex-customers? They need to seek professional help ASAP! Before they kill someone.

NickToo
07-23-17, 17:16
These events are a tragedies that should not be made light of, but at least this latest attack should put an end to the ridiculous rumours and speculation being posted on social media that one person is responsible for these mindless criminal acts against sex workers and their places of employment.

Jac007
06-13-18, 23:50
It's about time an alternative narrative was released by a respected agency to disputed the feminists who say that many sex workers are in fact sex slaves. Any punter who has been around a while knows that view is at total fabrication of facts. This study I believe presents a more accurate view.

http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/most-migrant-sex-workers-satisfied-with-their-work-australian-institute-of-criminology-20160721-gqb5ww.htmlBoth sides are true. There are many girls especially on Locanto whose ads are run by pimps. Then there are higher class escorts who willingly chose this path and genuinely enjoy it.

Just because there are many women who choose to do this, doesn't mean it's a total lie that there are still students who came to Australia and have fallen victim to do this.

Try HardAussie
06-15-18, 01:01

More can be red here - http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/law-order/elderly-man-arrested-on-freeway-after-brothel-shooting/news-story/600ed4185a1acb767a343cede1825196.A lot said about this of recent times but of course speculative. Try this on for size.

Old man who adores his granddaughter Yuki and is asked to come to Australia to help his family sort her out.

The family have discovered she is working in a brothel.

The old man tries to reason with her and asks her to come home and he will care for her and her needs.

She tells him to [CodeWord140] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord140) off.

He punishes himself for not succeeding.

Is he an old creep?

Just speculating.

Engine Driver
06-15-18, 02:56
A lot said about this of recent times but of course speculative. Try this on for size.

Old man who adores his granddaughter Yuki and is asked to come to Australia to help his family sort her out.

The old man tries to reason with her and asks her to come home and he will care for her and her needs.

She tells him to ....off.

Is he an old creep?

Just speculating.The article says the man is Italian. I doubt he has an Asian relative in that brothel. Most likely, the hooker made fun of him and his ego was bruised. So he decided to teach her a lesson.

Jac007
06-20-18, 05:43
The article says the man is Italian. I doubt he has an Asian relative in that brothel. Most likely, the hooker made fun of him and his ego was bruised. So he decided to teach her a lesson.There is no excuse, "teaching her a lesson" is unacceptable.

JDubz
09-15-19, 08:11
The sex scene in Australia is horrific, especially in Sydney, its unbelievable, we even make the sex prison known as the USA look like a land of eroticism.From the postings, it sounds like there is a lot of natural bareback sex (they have to get tested regularly?) and creampie available. Did you find this true? If so, that would make it pretty good, I would think. No?

Engine Driver
01-15-20, 08:51
There is no excuse, "teaching her a lesson" is unacceptable.Yes, we know that. No need to teach me a lesson that teaching her a lesson is unacceptable. Jesus H. Christ, this forum is becoming more woke by the day.

Sharpshoot
04-07-20, 16:10
You haven't tried Gold Coast yet. There are lots of Premium Brothels here, and one of the best are from Benchmark which features a diverse, international selection of ladies. You better check out the place and you'd definitely be satisfied with their ladies. Here's a link http://www.brothelgoldcoast.com.auNice piece of information. What is the starting range available?

Sharpshoot
04-08-20, 12:39
THis site may give you the info you require:

http://www.abr.business.gov.au/(nxfdjn45ufjme0rlyj0nxc45)/main.aspxWhich information is this related to? I am unable to access the site.

Teltel
04-09-20, 01:55
Which information is this related to? I am unable to access the site.AussieGaigin's post was from 2007, obviously a government website which is now, probably, no longer valid.

Teltel.

Sharpshoot
04-09-20, 04:13
From the postings, it sounds like there is a lot of natural bareback sex (they have to get tested regularly?) and creampie available. Did you find this true? If so, that would make it pretty good, I would think. No?From what I get I think he meant something else rather than bareback. But even if this happens, I think the sex workers do get regularly tested. Otherwise it's highly risky and not recommended.

Sharpshoot
04-09-20, 09:47
Both sides are true. There are many girls especially on Locanto whose ads are run by pimps. Then there are higher class escorts who willingly chose this path and genuinely enjoy it.

Just because there are many women who choose to do this, doesn't mean it's a total lie that there are still students who came to Australia and have fallen victim to do this.You are correct. Many Locanto ads are managed by pimps. If a person is new he will easily fall in trap by these Locanto pimps. The unfortunate thing is that many times we fail to understand the difference between an independent and a pimp. Take another example of paid couples. We may generally feel they are couples but then they can be WG and pimp combo also.

RnTug
04-10-20, 02:30
Try HardAussie;2192462]A lot said about this of recent times but of course speculative. Try this on for size.

She tells him to f off.

Is he an old creep?

Just speculating.

Yes just speculation, no one really knows why he did it. Certainly not her grandfather. The lady was Rika, a Japanese lady most popular lady at Romantics. Or she was until this happened. Now I may be wrong but she has not been seen or heard of since from my understanding. I used to see her regularly, very hard to get a booking with her always booked out. May have been something to do with that.

Sharpshoot
04-10-20, 05:12
Yes just speculation, no one really knows why he did it. Certainly not her grandfather. The lady was Rika, a Japanese lady most popular lady at Romantics. Or she was until this happened. Now I may be wrong but she has not been seen or heard of since from my understanding. I used to see her regularly, very hard to get a booking with her always booked out. May have been something to do with that.Do you have any pics of her and how old she must be at present? Since you said she was always booked, what price she takes for her service?

Sharpshoot
04-10-20, 13:41
AussieGaigin's post was from 2007, obviously a government website which is now, probably, no longer valid.

Teltel.Was it related to some escort reviews or listing? Just guessing.

RnTug
04-11-20, 11:10
Do you have any pics of her and how old she must be at present? Since you said she was always booked, what price she takes for her service?No sorry no pics of Rika.

I am not in the habit of taking photos of the girls I see in brothels, are you?

I have no idea what happened to her after she left Romantics, but when she was there it was $120 for 30 minutes of fantastic GFE sex.

As for her age, who knows with the Asian ladies? I was seeing one in a massage parlour for over 2 years, assumed she was about 30, I nearly died when she told me one day she was 46.

Teltel
04-11-20, 11:33
Was it related to some escort reviews or listing? Just guessing.Your guess is as good as mine. Best to read the posts immediately before.

Teltel.

Projector
05-20-20, 02:41
You are correct. Many Locanto ads are managed by pimps. If a person is new he will easily fall in trap by these Locanto pimps. The unfortunate thing is that many times we fail to understand the difference between an independent and a pimp. Take another example of paid couples. We may generally feel they are couples but then they can be WG and pimp combo also.Of course it's become a business to trap naive gullible people. You will have swingers also nowadays who claim to share their GF or wife but it's actually an escort or WG. The male is generally having to luck to taste new pussies.

Projector
05-20-20, 02:44
From what I get I think he meant something else rather than bareback. But even if this happens, I think the sex workers do get regularly tested. Otherwise it's highly risky and not recommended.I guess their testing regime will be highly disrupted now because of covid and the shutdowns. And on top of that other medical conditions given lesser priority than covid.

Radar99
05-21-20, 17:15
I guess their testing regime will be highly disrupted now because of covid and the shutdowns. And on top of that other medical conditions given lesser priority than covid.That's bound to happen. Other services will not be given priority.

Radar99
05-21-20, 17:15
Of course it's become a business to trap naive gullible people. You will have swingers also nowadays who claim to share their GF or wife but it's actually an escort or WG. The male is generally having to luck to taste new pussies.The same is true for opposite sex, women also do sometimes.

Radar99
05-21-20, 17:22
Of course it's become a business to trap naive gullible people. You will have swingers also nowadays who claim to share their GF or wife but it's actually an escort or WG. The male is generally having to luck to taste new pussies.The same is true for opposite sex, women also do sometimes.

Projector
05-22-20, 03:29
The same is true for opposite sex, women also do sometimes.Like hiring a gigolo and swapping it with couples to have fun with males. If yes then it's an interesting point. I don't know if women also get a kick by trying to have fun with multiple men.

PilotPaul
06-22-20, 05:19
I never understood why Radar99 & Projector would have these conversations with himself being the same person.

DoomBringer321
10-26-21, 19:05
The other day I was speaking to my new hommie down under monger who is a regular monger of SA and Peru to be exact who is suffering under the oppressive regime of either well-intentioned authoritarianism or just an over the sense of the nanny state in Australia, your state your country, so it's what it's.

As I was being pestered by this human via WhatsApp and having to hear the questioning about Ecuador instead of enjoying my highly motivating whacky tabacky, I asked the following question "why don't you fuck the struggle Beckie's in your country" well now that got a reaction, and I proceeded to hear an interesting tale a sad disturbing and nonsensical tale that is, and this is the question that I pose to all of you semi evolved primates and have to ask. What the fuck is wrong with you all?

So, gather around unenlightened children and allow me to illuminate you, it seems that you men are for whatever reason in your rather large island nation are under the impression that women set the rules and not men, you are all under the impression that you have to go along to get along, it seems that you all have drunk the feminism cool-aid and even though you have testicles it seems that it would be better served as ornamentation instead, is there a reason why I am hurling insults at most of the men in your rather large island well yes there is. Attached to this post is a shit show of pics of service providers who I assume are millennials clearly by the pearly white skin they are Aussies, and they are sex workers, yet in their profiles, they advertise for prostitution I might add, all kinds of political and semi-political commentary, in fact down under monger tell me a tall tale of a sex worker going to his place seeing a MAGA hat and calling him a racist, WTF moment 1365, I will pose a question what does political belief or creed has anything with the time-honored act of exchanging sex services for money? Seriously.

You see gent's WOMEN worldwide do or accept what YOU tolerate if I came to your island and stood around a bunch of Aussies and started just shitting on the nation in a bar what do you believe will happen? It would not take long before a slightly sober or inebriated human would physically challenge me, as men we understand that there is an undercurrent of violence in our interaction that is why even with people who are not your equal physically, you treat them with respect because there is an always present danger of escalation, most people are not like me that live in a world of constant violence and accept it as a norm, yet by the same principle why do you tolerate your women shit? As far as women are concerned we are all aware that the west is currently going in the woes of wokeness and feminism so it's better to walk away, however it seems that you are willing to tolerate this from your sex workers? WTF moment 1931 make it make sense.

Let me come down and illuminate you all if I can women can have all the standards of preferences that she wants, it's up to you to accept it or not, this is the problem in the west guys are so thirsty for female attention that is counterproductive, all I hear from a lot of men in the developed world is the fallowing; Women are entitled, they are expensive, they no longer cook, clean etc. Etc. Yet you all still go out with them don't you, the only way for this dynamic to change is for women to delete their dating apps and make themselves more approachable in the real world, you know being kind instead of bitchy, looking men in the eye instead of looking at their phone, dressing like a feminine woman instead of a 17 year old hipster computer hacker you know those things; this is not going to happen good, then walk away it's that simple, I get it the west has literally criminalized approaching women in public by making cat calling and striking up a conversation against the law in some areas, women are no longer approachable and are giving away their bodies online like it's Halloween candy yet when they meet the average "joe" they have "requirements" this is what's going on in the real world yet now this wrong-headed dynamic is invading the prostitution market why? Most men go to sex workers because clearly, they are not getting what they need from real women, yet even here for services that you PAY for and not 2 pennies mind you, how hard do most of you all have to work to pay for 1 hour of a sex worker attention and on top of that you have to tolerate this shit WTF moment 2341, this is why the sexual marketplace is in the toilet no wonder ma man down under want to flee Australia as soon as possible.

I will submit to you an answer to your conundrum don't fuck women that don't want you, number one number two travel as soon as the lockdown ends, and as far as sex workers are concerned it's your money if they do not submit to your standards walk away that's all there is to it.

Doom out.

Alex Hank
05-17-23, 13:10
Good advice.